Fiding a new job by Ess-rets
Summary:

Christine is a divorced woman in her forties, she is trying to find a new job, but she strugle to find one at a regular size. But she, like a small part of the population, have the abilities to shrink if she didn't take a medecine that prevent natural shrinking. 

She decide to postulate at the Tiny-Footbridge company, a firm that send shrunken people to work for others companys. She hope that she will find a job in electronics or a related area that match her skills, but she will quikly find out that the differents new jobs are far away from what she expected. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2727 Read: 9816 Published: July 13 2019 Updated: July 30 2019

1. Job center by Ess-rets

2. Discovering the new boss. by Ess-rets

Job center by Ess-rets

Christine waked up, sunlight came from the windows and illuminated her face. Despite that, she was a little bit grump, knew this day will be eventful. After she was out of bed, she taken her anti-shrinking pills and swallowed them immediately, aware of the fact she will not take them again before a long times.


A small proportion of the population suffer from chronic shrinking, but now,  with medical progress, there is an reliable antidote against this disease. For a long time, people who suffers from chronic shrinking were discriminated, this time is almost over, you can vote, raise a family or work like everyone else. There is even firms or governmental agencies that wants peoples within their small height in order to accomplish specific task, that regular size human can’t accomplish. 


This is where the story of Christine began.


“I really need this money” she said to herself. Christine who entered in her forties had divorced several years ago already, having two child that lived now with theirs father most of the times. She worked in an electronic company, but the firms closed its door 3 months ago. From now one, she was still unemployed and couldn't found a new job despite having qualifications .   


“This suck, but let’s hope, I might finish with something interesting” she said. She registered herself at Tiny-FootBridge, a company that keep you shrink in a box, and them send you while you are under a sedative to a company that need having a tiny. You don’t know where you will lands, because it's very hard to know which company need a tiny and when. 

After that, if they don’t need you, the company re-send you to Tiny-FootBridge they found you an another mission, and until your contract is finish.


“3 months, it will be quick, and this contract paid very well” she said again to herself. 






After finishing her matinal routine, she took the road to the Tiny-FootBridge company.  


A receptionist welcomed her, and quickly point out the direction of the doctor office. It was actually a young female intern, with blonde hair and wearing a white coat that was here. 


“Hello Miss Bell” said the young intern, “My name is Hannison Cooper”.


“Hello” Christine said right back. She notices that the intern looked very young. 


“Before I give you a pill to allow you to shrink, and them give you a sedative, I will make a quick medical exam, and check if everything is okay in your file.” Said the nurse.  




The nurse made the medical exam, there wasn’t anything particular to mention, then she sum up to Christine the contract. 


“First, you accept a contract of 3 months, starting today, you will be paid after the 3 months.” 


Christine nodded slowly, while she was listening to each others terms. After that, she signs differents piece of papers and the nurse said “Well, everything seems good. We will start the process soon.” Then she had “You have to be naked, so you have to undress, I can move if you feel bother doing that when I am here.”


“It’s okay” said Christine, “You will see me naked anyway.”


“Good then, I will bring you the pills.”


After she was completely naked, the nurse - which doesn’t look disturb at all - gave 2 pills to Christine. Then she add “Okay, the first one will allow you to shrink thanks to your specific genetic physiology, the second one is a sedative, but it will take several minutes to be effective, any question prior to that?”  


“What are you gonna do with me when I will be shrunk?” Christine add.


“I will pick you and put you in a box design to carry an asleep tiny.” she showed with her hand a small black box on a table, which looks like the box used to put a ring or another kind of jewelry like that. “Since you are a tiny, your metabolism is far slower, and thanks also to the sedative, we doesn’t need to feed you while you are in” add the nurse. 


Christine agreed without asking for further explanations. She looked at the shrinking pill, and swallow it. The nurse bring a glass of water to help her. Then she tooks the sedative. 


A feeling that she hadn’t feel for years came into her body and her mind, she was shrinking. She already did several times, but it’s always something particular to see the world around you slowly growing. The nurse was in front of her, she doesn’t react and simply watched the process, she had only a kind of severe expression on her face. Even though it’s started to turn into a little smile.    


After what seems an eternity for Christine, the process of shrinking was finally over. “Gosh” she said to herself, she was so small comparing to everything else, standing here over the cold tiles on the floor, at only one centimeters tall.


“Everything is alright?” asked an absolutely booming voice over her. Christine completely forgot about the nurse… “Oh my god…” think Christine, she was absolutely gigantic. Her small black high heel were already bigger than her, by 3 or 4 times at least from her perspective. And how to forgot her voice, that was still resonating into her head. 


“I’m fine!” Said Christine, knowing that even if her voice is not powerful, she can be heard if a “regular size” person was focus on her.


“If so, I will carefully take you with my fingers” said the nurse, then she ordered with an authoritarian voice “don’t move”. 


Christine was a little bit scared by the changement in attitude, even if she knew that tinies have a very strong body-resistance. It’s very hard to hurt or kill them. But at second thoughts it seems like  Hannison was enjoying the whole situation. The older woman knew that Hannison will not hurt her. Christine decided to simply obey, she didn’t moved from an inch, and so came the nurse hand.


In order to take her patient, Hannison move toward her. She raised her legs and stomps the floor, the noise was even louder because of her black high heel that she wear. The nurse repeat the operation a second. The third time however, the foot came really close to Christine, realising an even greater sound. Her whole body shivers as a wave crossed her tiny body, looking up at her gigantic nurse, she could see a smirk on her goddess-like face. Christine started to think if this last move was not a little bit intentional. 


Then, Hannison kneeled and a great shadow appeared on Christine as she was hiding the light with her thunderous body. She approached her right hand to pick-up Christine, and when she was firmly between the young, soft but still powerful skin from the two digits, Hannison raised the older woman. From her diminutive perspective, everything goes very fast, Christine was quite intimidated as she was under the complete control of this much younger girl that she don’t really know.  But she didn’t had much time to think, now she was facing the enormous face of the young ladies. As the blonde eyes looked at Christine, Hannison said: 


“Do you know how old I am? I’m 19 years old. Yeah I know, that really young for this post. Didn’t it feel weird to be under the control of a girl that can be your own daughters?” she said, them a laughters cames from her months. She was enjoying that, there is no denial, then she add “maybe I can keep you with me if I wanted to… Don’t worry I am joking”. After a small blank, Christine said.


“Can we end with this please?”


“Oh, of course, it’s just that I found that funny. Anyway, the sedative will soon take effect. When you will be perfectly asleep, I will put you on the Labor-Box. The next thing you will see after waking-up will be the face of your new employers.” said Hannison on a more serious tone. 


Christine became less and less reactive, she felt that her body was falling asleep. Her mind will came soon. Finally, her whole vision turned dark, the latest thing her eyes capture was the deep look of Hannison blue-eyes toward her. 


 

End Notes:

This is my first ever story. But the next chapter is in creation, I cannot assure when the next chapter will be publish. Still, don't hesitate to give me any sort of feedback! 

 

 

Discovering the new boss. by Ess-rets

As Christine slowly awoke, she can saw absolutely nothing else but darkness. Her head hurt a little bit but she started to remember where she was. She remembered the fact that she signed to be rent for a company, and that she was shrunk and place in a small box in order to be send somewhere. She also can remembered a face, something like an angelic face with a smirk on it, yes, it was the nurse, Hannison. She placed her in that box, just after Christine went asleep because of the sedative. All of the previous events are now clear in her head, but… If she is now awake, it must be because she has been accepted to a new job! 


Then Christine heard some noise coming from outside, it must be something like footstep from her new employers. It came closer and closer, before finally every sound stop, only letting a blank, but Christine could feel that there is somebody near the little box where she is trapped. Suddenly, she felt a seismic wave coming from each side of the box, as if fingers hold the box. This is at that moment where the box open, a powerful light completely dazzled the tiny woman. Her eyes were just not ready for such brightness after spending an unknown period of time inside this box. Despite that, after servals seconds, her eyes started to acclimate and she started at discerning forms.


She looked first left and right above her, discerning a ceiling, but it doesn’t looked like a factory or something like that, it’s just seems to be a regular house. But the thing that Christine absolutely can’t miss was literally in front of her, a gigantic face was looking at her, with a smile. But her eyes continue to acclimate to the light, so she was very slow at analysing things. It’s seems that this a woman, in her thirties she would said for the moment, she also saw that she had long blonde hair. However, this is at that moment where a powerful sound came from the being above her. 


“Hello Christine, nice to meet you!” resonate into Christine hears. “My name is Nathalie, and I’m the one who recruit you”.


“Hi… I mean… Hello” try to said Christine, but it was kind of hard for her, not knowing how to react. There is a smirk on Nathalie face, the kind of smile that don’t really make you comfortable.  


“But you already know my name… You will start really quickly your new job” Said Nathalie, then, two fingers came grabbing Christine from each side, and raising her in the air, she quickly was at the level of Nathalie eyes. Even if she was afraid, the little woman was here to work, so she found the confidence to ask “You said that I already know you?”.


There was a blank, then Nathalie laugh, a small one that she try to contain. “You don’t recognize me? Even if it’s hard to you to adapt… Maybe it’s because of your size that you also don’t recognize my voice. Take a closer look at me!” She said in a more authoritative voice. 




 Nathalie moved Christine a little bit, she became closer to the god-like face in front of her. .Now she can see the details of the gigantic woman blond face, she was beautiful, but this face… Christine see it in the past. In a shock, her brain revive the souvenir, she know who was Nathalie indeed! But she hadn’t much time to think, Nathalie said “Yes it’s me, Nathalie, the new wife of your ex-husband!” She laughed harder than before, crippling Christine hears. On the other hand, Christine was terrorized, she hates this woman, she thief her husband, all of the calamity she faced in the past years  was in great part due to this woman. And now… She was between her fingers, at her complete mercy. 



Nathalie the explaint “Well… You are going to work with me, in a close relationship. We are at my home, and you are going to be by personal slave for this month.” She add “If you do a bad job, or simply if i want, I might keep you longer”  very playfully.


“That’s… That’s not possible, you cannot do that, this isn’t possible” said Christine completely distraught.  


“Of course I can!” Reply Nathalie “This is perfectly legal my dear… When I heard that you were applying for this kind of job, I register, and when you were available, I pick you immediately! Isn’t that beautiful? Me, the woman that you hate because I take your husband, yours kids, I make you poor because of this divorce… And now you gonna work for me! You will have to do everything I say. This is like a dream becoming true.” 


Far from a dream, Christine understand that she as just enter into a nightmare. She hated her, and now she worked for this blond, selfish and younger woman. Apart from the fact she steal her husband, she also hated her because she was beautiful, she had to admit that. Her greens eyes and her blonde eyes  were astonishing. But Nathalie doesn’t let her think much, she said “Well well well, what can I do with you… Oh I now, since I will work in my office this week, you're gonna serve me!”


After that, the world around Christine started to move quickly, Nathalie hand move down, then she relief the grief her fingers have over the tiny woman. She falled and landed on the table. Christine took time to look around her, she was in Nathalie living room, the place where her husband and kids also lived, but any of them was insight. During this time, Nathalie sit down on a chair. She then said “I don’t want to let everyone know that you are mine, so I will keep somewhere where you can’t be see, and also be useful to me. Indeed, this is your role in life isn’it? Serving me?” She add “Your first job will be to be my personal feet-taker. I will put you in my highs heels, and you will serve my feet!” She said with a smile, she seems so happy to do that.  


The hand of Nathalie came closer to Christine, then, she was again between her fingers. Nathalie moved her hand down, the tiny woman was soon enough just in top of a giant black and red high heel.  


“Goodbye little one, I hope your gonna do a good job, my dear…” said Nathalie. “You must do a good job anyway, you will do everything I said you little slave!” She then dropped Christine into the shoes. Christine was now inside the shoes, it was a high quality high heel for sure, something very luxurious. Something then came into her mind, the feet odor of Nathalie. She was literally surrounded by this odor, that’s was hard for the tiny woman to accommodate. 


“Do you like them?” Said Nathalie. “This pairs cost me a lot of your husband money… I mean my money. This pair may cost more than your entiere living. How does it feel? To be in a shoes that has more value that you?” She said while laughing. 


“Ok now I might be late, so goodbye little feet-taker”, then Nathalie feet came from above, quickly entering into the shoes. The body of Christine was pushed by the enormous foot all the way to the end of the high heel. Natalie toes sections cover the tiny body. An heavy pressure was apply on the poor woman, but she knew she can survived that. 


*BOOM*


Christine heard a noise, very strong and near her. She recognize that, that was the other foot, because Nathalie raised-up from her chair. She then started to walk. Each new steps applying pressures on the tiny woman. Then there was a relief, the pressure again, then relief, pressure, relief… Nathalie was walking, and there is nothing Christine can do against that. Her new job has now started.   


 

End Notes:

Please don't hesitate to had a review! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8473