Not As Advertised by NRawkGTS
Summary:

People are generally easy to read, but there are some who are more than they appear to be. Depending on the person, the person they present themselves to be and the person they are can be very different.

And if you're not careful, they can also be VERY deadly.


Categories: Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 16883 Read: 31926 Published: July 03 2019 Updated: July 31 2020

1. Not a Trace by NRawkGTS

2. It All Comes to This by NRawkGTS

3. Comes to Light by NRawkGTS

4. What Lies in the Dark by NRawkGTS

5. Settling Debts by NRawkGTS

6. Exposure by NRawkGTS

Not a Trace by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[07/03/19]

 

Contains Vore, Butt, Entrapment and Knee stuff a little bit.

Not a Trace

"Don't worry, there won't be."
-Hitwoman



"Sorry to interrupt you there, stud, but can I ask you something?"  She asked with a playful grin, and adjusted the thick rimmed glasses on her face.

"You can ascks us an'thing, gorgeous."  One of three men standing next to the booth the woman in question answered.  They all wore suits, cheap knock-offs that would only fool those who don't associate with upper class society regularly, but his was particularly embarrassing to look at.  His trousers and blazer didn't match nor did they fit well enough and there were patches sewn in likely to cover hole from rough wear.  His comb-over wasn't doing him any favors either.

"Well I was just wondering, which part of my body is your favorite?"  The dark haired woman asked, reaching up to the zipper of her tracksuit and slowly pulling it down to reveal the top of a tiny tank top conforming to the subtle curves of her breast.  "My breasts?"  She giggled, measuring the reactions of each man as she continued to unzip her loosely fitting jacket, displaying her bare, toned stomach extending down where the rest of her shirt was cut off from.  "My tummy, perhaps?"  Running her hands down over her core, she framed her wide hips from her narrow waist and down to her juicy rump easily filling out her trackpants.  "I myself think this here is my best feature.  Or perhaps you boys are more into thighs, legs or feet.  Since you worked up the courage to approach a complete stranger like me, I'll reward each of you.  Choose a body part and I'll be sure to send to you Heaven with with it."  She finished, licking her lips as she looked at her half finished meal and barely touched beer.

"See, whadid I tells ya, youngsters."  The older, sloppier man boasted.  "Works every time."

"Whateva John, you jus got lucky is all."  One of the other men scoffed, he was wearing sunglasses inside a diner and it was already dark out.  "She ev'n clean?  Way she's openin' dem legs like that?"

"Half-Cracks got a point."  The other guy reasoned, looking to the woman who had begun to pick at her meal again.  "Uh, no offense miss."

Looking up from her plate, the woman smiled sweetly to the somewhat polite and reasonably dressed one.  "Oh, none taken.  You can never be too careful."  She replied, flashing a smile of perfectly straight pearly whites.

"Dat right there's all I gots to see ta know she's clean."  John said, gently holding the woman's cheeks and showing off her teeth.  "Skanks got skank teeth, dis little honey's got all her's in order."  He explained, releasing her.  "I'll give ya fidy bucks ta blow me, I'm likin' dem lips.  Anudda ten if ya swallow like a good girl."

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, handsome."  The woman said, picking up her large mug of beer and downing it in record time.  "I always swallow."

"Fuck it, I'm in."  The one identified as 'Half-Crack' said, taking off his sunglasses.  "I love me a woman who can chug.  Let me use you ass for sum hot-doggin' action and I'll give you 75 big ones."

Giggling cutely, she reached up and grabbed his tie, pulling him close and whispered in his ear.  "No extra charge if you 'happen' to slip in."

"Dayum!  You slutty, but I like that."  Half-Crack said with a wide grin, standing back up when she released him and fixing his tie.  "How 'bout you, Killer?  Or you too good for this sista putting out?"

The third man looked at the woman, then back to his companions.  "Fine... But just to be safe, I'm taking a knee."

"Man, I didn't know you was into dat kinky shit."  Half-Crack joked.

"Shut it, so are we doing this or what?"  Killer asked, frustrated.

"Is it alright if I take all you boys at once?"  The woman asked, standing up and walking with the men as the headed towards the exit.  The diner wasn't empty, there were at least another dozen or so customers, most at the bar, who were all doing their best to ignore the scene that had just played out.

"I don't see no reason why not."  John answered as she lead them behind the diner.

"There are no cameras back here, as are we doing this out in the open or do you boys have a vehicle?"  She asked, taking off her tracksuit to reveal the polyester short shorts she was wearing.

"I'll go get the van."  Killer said, walking towards the parking lot.

"Hey sweetie, there's nobody around..."  John tried to persuade, motioning to their current location, a truck stop with diner and motel with the closest city a good 30 minute drive south on the highway.  "Why don't me 'n you sta-!"

Cutting the perverted man off, the woman grabbed his balls and slightly firmly, but not tightly.  "Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'all good things come to those who wait', handsome?"  She teased, fondling John's balls until Killer pulled up with their van.

"Alright, let's do this thing quick.  Boss called and said if we're not back in 50 minutes, we're dead."  He announced as the others piled into the van.

"Think you can finish us all off in 10 minutes, sweetheart?"  John asked with a chuckle, closing and locking the door behind him.

"For three sacks of perverted shit like you?  Hell, 10 seconds is probably too long."  The woman said, but not in the sweet, gentle, submission tone she had been using this entire time, but a cold, harsh, menacing voice that, despite their numerical advantage, sent a chill down the three men's spines.  Within the confined space of the van, none of the men even had time to draw their weapons before the woman grabbed each of them and made them vanish into thin air, their clothes falling to the floor in a heap.  "Jesus, this is why I hate men like you pricks."  She complained, stepping into the front and finding a cellphone in one of the cupholders.  Sitting roughly in the passenger seat, causing the van to rock from the sudden impact, she flipped the phone open and dialed a number.  While it rang, she grabbed the keys out of the ignition and pocketed them as the other end of the phone picked up.

"Hey, Hairless.  You're still using fucking flip phones?  Kid you've got to get with the times already, or is the nostalgia boner raging too hard in ya?  Huh?  Why the fuck else would I be calling you?  Three of your men tried picking me up just now, so I'm doin' you the courtesy of telling ya they're dead now.  You fucking think I don't know I'm retired?  Besides, don't act like you don't get people to come offer me some contracts on the side, and while I have your ear I'll thank you for making sure my 'fun' in the city goes unnoticed.  Can you blame me?  Retirement it fucking boring, but Tess wants me to be safe or some shit.  Anyway, let whoever needs to know that John, Half-Crack and Killer aren't going to be showing up anymore.  Oh, and make sure the families are looked after, this will be hard enough on them.  Yeah, the usual place.  I don't care, tell them those idiots pissed you off or something!  You're the boss, ain'tcha?  Just remember, no matter how big and important you get, to me you'll always be little Hairless.  Yeah, good talking to you too.  I'd say we should meet up some time and catch up, but we both know how that would turn out.  Yeah, you take care too kid.  And don't let me catch you.  Later."

Hanging up, the woman slumped back into the seat and heaved a heavy sigh.  "God damn it I need a fucking smoke..."  She thought aloud but then an image of a blonde woman with a menacing smile flashed through her  mind.  "Damn it Tess, it's like you want me to live forever or something."  She bemoaned, getting up and looking back at the piles of clothes on the floor.  "Alright you little shits, I know you're in there.  Get the fuck out here or else I'm gong to be really pissed if I have to come find you."  Predictably, there was no movement from the discarded piles of clothes which just made the woman more irritated.  Ruffling her already messily tied up hair, she picked through the piles of clothing, pulling out the men's valuables and wallets and putting them aside until she got to her true prizes, three two inch tall, naked men shivering with fear literally in the palm of her hand.

Finding his nerve first, John opened his mouth to speak but was cut off before he could even mutter a sound.  "Nope.  Don't care, not even a little bit.  I don't like you guys, so I'mma kill you.  I'm a little touched in the head when it comes to killing little shits like you, so I don't even care.  Cry and beg all you want, I'm indifferent."  She explained, and though she said she was indifferent, the rage and anger in her voice and features told a different tale.  "Well... okay maybe not totally indifferent.  Your kind always piss me right the fuck off an- actually no.  Fuck it, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of knowing why I chose to kill you rather than send you away."  Closing her hand around the three men, she plucked John from her fist and held him in front of her face.  "You like my lips, right?  You wanted me to swallow too, didn't you?"  She asked with an unsettling grin, the kind that convey a person's intentions far better than word ever could and John shook his head in denial of the fate she had forced they themselves to choose without realizing it.

Opening her mouth wide, the woman tossed John in without hesitation and slammed her jaw shut.  She made various non-verbal sounds of approval while assessing the shrunken man's taste as she tossed him with her tongue, even stuffing his body into her cheeks to show off his profile before unceremoniously tilting her head back and swallowing deeply.  Tracing a bulge descend she throat, she let out a content sigh and patted her stomach once she felt her little snack reach its final destination.  "Hmm, I might have left you a bit too big.  You're probably going to dissolve nice and slowly, which for me is fine but I guess you'll experience Hell before passing on."  She commented, poking at the doomed man playfully a bit before a small burp escaped her lips.

Thinking about all the pain John must have been in, the woman giggled to herself and turned her attention back to the two existences in her hand.  "As much as I'd love to deal you you next sweetie, my foods getting cold back there."  She stated, looking at Half-Crack but pulling Killer from her grasp.  "So I'mma kill Killer here first."  Both men started screaming and shouting, likely begging for their lives, swearing at her or some other unimportant nonsense that she easily ignored in favor of pulling up one of her pant legs to her thighs.  "Sure does suck to be you, Killer.  You didn't even want me really, but you gave into peer pressure anyway."  Keeping her knee pointed at the ground, the psychotic lady bent her leg back and stuffed Killer into the back of her knee.  He quickly disappeared as her firm calf met her supple thigh, though his panicked struggles for survival were not lost on her.  Steadying herself, she grabbed her ankle with her now free hand and held her pose for a moment.  "Since I actually do feel sorry for you in that regard, I'll at least make it far quicker than for your buddies."  She offered in an almost sorrowful tone, flexing her leg and pulling hard on her ankle until she felt a series of pops and cracks.  Killer didn't move anymore, however his body fell from her leg intact.  "Tough little one, he was."  She complimented, picking the lifeless body up off the floor and putting it in her pocket.

That left only one more shrunken horn-dog to put down and like all the others who chose her ass, she was going to enjoy this one.  "Wait.  How long far you been doing that?"  She questioned, looking back at the tiny man to see him attempting to bite her!  He was too small to break skin, so to her it was nothing more that a playful nibble.  "Well?  How do I taste, my little 'hotdog'?"  Giggling, she pried her trackpants down over her thicc ass to display its golden tan flesh.  She wasn't even wearing panties so she easily stuffed the shrunken man deep in her crack and pulled her pants back up.  "A hotdog belongs between two buns but like I said before, feel free to slip in deeper, no extra charge."  She teased, slapping her ass and enjoying the her ass ripple around it's newest toy, or possible snack depending on how the night transpires.  "Well that was fun, bet my food's cold though."  Exiting the van, she shrunk it down while closing the door and pocketed it as well.

Making sure there was a bit more sway in her step, just to better feel her cheeks rub the tiny body between them, she always took a bit of pleasure in the name displayed above the front door in big neon lights.  'Not a Trace'.

"Don't worry, there won't be."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

It All Comes to This by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[07/14/19]

 

Contains Butt and Entrapment stuff

It all Comes to This

"Everything okay over here?"
-Marcus



Very rarely does a customer of the 'Not a Trace' truck stop diner have to hear the bells hanging over the entrance jiggle so frequently in such a short time frame.  The black haired woman always took a second to glance up to the gold-plated novelty bells, noting the electronic sensor hidden behind them, and smiled.  Walking back over to her table, she stared at one of the main security cameras over the cash register and motioned for whomever was watching to come out before carefully sitting down so's not to break her newest toy too quickly.  Roughly picking up her fork, she poked at her food for a moment before taking a bite.

"Yup... cold."  She sighed, disappointedly dropping her fork and poked her stomach.  "Hope you like cold steak, John."

"Well at least I don't need to ask what you want."  Another woman said, sitting down.  "Got enough for the rest of the class?"

"Bitch, is that how you ask for a treat?"  She joked back, reaching into her pocket.  "You wanna beg for me?"

"Want me to rail you over a barrel again?"  The blonde asked back, raising her eyebrow with a smirk.  "I could do it like I hate you this time if you want.  Now stop teasing me Enma and gimme."  She added, holding her hand out.

"You're lucky you're a good fuck Tess."  Enma said, pulling 'Killer's' body out of her pocket and dropping it in her friend's hand.  "But maybe some other time."  Producing the shrunken van as well, she set it on the table.  "This also needs to disappear, and I know you don't want me leaving trash in your parking lot."

Casually picking up the miniature vehicle, Tess inspected it for a moment before wrapping it up in a napkin and crushing it in her fist.  "Well thank you for cleaning up your trash,"  Getting up, the beautiful blonde tossed the bundled napkin into the trash.  "...and thank you for the treat."  She added, bumping her friend's shoulder with her wide hips playfully while stuffing the shrunken body into her abundant cleavage.  "But I have to get back before half of the diner gets blown away."

"Is that legal?"  The raven haired woman asked.

"Technically?  Yes."  Tess replied with a wink, walking towards the back.  "Also, you're paying for their bills."

"Seriously?  Wait, they were about to eat and run?"  Enma asked.

"Not anymore."  And with that, Tess disappeared out back.

"Tch... men."  The black haired girl scoffed, continuing to eat her cold mean and squeezing her butt cheeks to feel Half-Crack squirm.  Looking out over the diner, Enma observed the unfamiliar and familiar faces of the customers chatting with each other or minding their own business.  None carried themselves as anything other than civilians, just average everyday men and women getting ready for the day to end.  And then the sound of the bells rang through the establishment and her eyes darted to the doors and instantly her temper spiked.

Entering the diner and approaching a booth in the back corner the lone man passed by Enma, unaware of the hostility she harbored.  He stood at almost 7 feet tall and his sweat drenched tracksuit did little to hide his muscular build.  His dark skin gave off an exotic mystique about the silent man, and despite the staff's generally favorable opinion of him, Marcus Taylor was unknowingly on Enma's short list and she'd often fantasize about shrinking the towering amateur athlete and watching all those well trained muscles fail to keep her foot from crushing the life out of him.  However...

***2 months prior***



Enma sat in her usual seat in Not a Trace across from Tess first thing in the morning.  It was part of her weekly routine, meeting to catch up with her friend over a coffee and she valued it very much.  There was nobody else in the diner, no customers yet and while the chef was in the back none of the other waitresses were scheduled for another half hour or so, so they could openly talk about anything.

However, this morning their friendly chat was interrupted when a tall, black man entered the diner soaked with sweat and catching his breath.

"Sorry, I'll be right back."  Tess apologized, sliding out of the booth and going to wait on her customer.

Enma simply nodded, sipping at her coffee while she waited for her friend to come back.  Out of habit, since this was the first time she had seen the man she overheard was named Marcus, she kept an eye on the interaction between the two since Tess seemed a bit familiar with the stranger.  Tess did the usual professional casual flirting that those in the service industry do not only for better tips but also establish a report with their customers.  Watching, she expected Marcus to steal glances down Tess's top or check out her full ass when she walked away but he didn't.  The exchange remained friendly with a level of mutual respect for each other that was refreshing to see and after some small talk Tess went to put in his order and came back with a glass of ice water.  After being thanked, Tess returned and sat down.

"He's quite cute."  Enma teased with a half-whisper.  "Wonder how he'd react to not be the biggest man in the room."

"Or squirming in your cunt?"  Tess replied, also joking.  "While that would be entertaining, please don't.  While I'd love to fuck his brains out, he's got a wife... at least for now he does."

"For now?"  The dark haired woman asked.  "Trouble in paradise?"

"Apparently he's in the middle of a domestic violence case."  Tess confessed.

"He hit his wife?"  Suddenly all the playfulness was removed from Enma's tone and her eyes narrowed as she glared at him.  "With that build?"

"Yeah, I checked the case and he definitely did hit her."  Tess confirmed almost remorsefully.  "He admits to it too.  Court date is in 7 months."

"Oh, he doesn't have to worry about that."  Enma stated, clenching her fist as she moved to get up.  "He's going to see what it's like when a woman hits back, when he's 3 inches tall."

Before her friend could make good on her threat, Tess reached out and grabbed her hand.  "Please don't, he's not a bad guy.  No criminal record and no record of violent behavior."

"And no record of where he went missing."  Enma added, looking to Tess's hand motioning for her to let go.

"Not.  This.  Guy."  Tess whispered decidedly, giving Enma the glare she used to get her friend to both stop smoking and retire from doing wetwork.

Enma stared back defiantly for a moment before sighing heavily and unclenching her fists and relaxing back into the booth.  "Fine... for you."  She scoffed, glaring at Marcus and turning away to take another sip of coffee.  "Sorry Tess, I'll have to cut it short today... otherwise..."

"Yeah, I get it."  Tess nodded and smiled.  "I'll pick up the cheque today."

"Thanks."  Enma whispered, reaching over and hugging her friend.  She then stood up and headed towards the door.  "Same time next week?"

"You know you'll be back sooner, but yeah."

***Present***



Since then Enma had been true to her word, despite that fact that when making it she had assumed she wouldn't see him as often as she's had to.  5 days a week Marcus would come to Not a Trace twice a day, on his jog into town in the morning and back in the evening.  She didn't see him every time, she didn't go to the diner every day, but it was often enough to recognize his pattern.

"Why is Tess stopping me from dealing with this guy?"  She pondered, again after a few minutes and his food was brought out by Tess who sat down and started talking with him.  The hot blonde bomb-shell often did this, chatting up Marcus.

Rage gripped Enma's body again and as her body tensed up the tickling sensation against her asshole reminded her of what she'd wished she could do to that wife beater.  Closing her eyes, she focused on the tiny life trapped in her butt and continued to tighten her grip on him.  A couple slight vibrations ripple shallowly into her meaty buns, a signifier that some of his bones had snapped under the pressure and she smiled just thinking about how panicked he must have been.  She could see his face now, crying and begging for mercy, to not kill him or some other such bullshit that she couldn't begin to care about.  Ready to just take all her frustration out on Half-Crack, Enma took a moment to relish the tiny victim's final struggle but just as she was about to convert him from a 3D lifeform to a 2D one, she remembered promising him that she wouldn't mind if he slipped inside of her ass.  Slowly, she released the built-up tension in her butt and from the slight movement she felt Enma was pleased that Half-Crack was at least strong enough to survive that much.

"Well, time for you to get into a world of shit before you shuffle of your mortal coil."  She thought, moving to get up when two men stood in front of her table.  "Seriously... twice in one night?"

"Hey there cutie, me and my friend here where wondering if you'd still be open for 'business'."  The taller, more handsome of the two asked and while he wore his intentions on his sleeve, he acted more respectful to her than John did when he approached her.

While the first guy was tall, handsome and in casual attire, his friend was only a bit shorter, average in the looks department but wore the most ungodly combination of a dress shirt with sweatpants and sandals with socks on!  The second guy's attire was so bizarre that Enma would have thought to just let him go if she had initially decided to shrink them, but she was in a better mood thinking of shoving Half-Crack up her ass and decided to let them down gently.

"Sorry boys, but I don't offer that kind of service."  She politely stated, waiting for them to move so she could get out.

"Please reconsider, I saw you take those other three out back and my friend here thinks your cute."  The taller one tried to negotiate, leaning in closer but not too close to whisper.  "He also really needs to get laid.  It's his birthday and he really likes the food here but if I could I'd like to treat him to a little something more.  I'll pay triple your usual rate, what do you say?"

Smiling as best she could, Enma again wanted to refuse as politely as she could.  From the looks of it they're only asking because she acted like a prostitute, so this was partly her fault.  "Sorry, but I-"

"Everything okay over here?"  Asked a deep, calm voice, interrupting Enma.

The other two men quickly turned to the source of the voice, but Enma had overheard it enough to know who it was without looking.  Dwarfing the two guys, Marcus shifted his gaze from one to the other.

"Uh... y-yeah.  Yeah, yeah, um this lady was just telling us that we got the wrong person."  The taller man sputtered out quickly, nervously looking back to Enma and chuckling.  "S-sorry about that Miss.  How embarrassing.  C'mon man, we're leaving."  He added, bowing his head to Enma slightly before grabbing his friend's sleeve to drag him away.  However, before he could move Marcus grabbed his arm and held him firmly in place.

"Really?  Because it seemed to me that you were, politely, soliciting this woman for sex."  Marcus accused, still calm and neutral.  "She is not a lady of the night, so I'd appreciate it if you apologized properly to her."

To Enma, Marcus was about as non-threatening as a puppy you just gave a treat to, but for the other two just his size alone must have made him seem terrifying as they were sweating bullets.  Spinning back around, the taller guy bowed properly to Enma.  "I am so sorry Miss.  Please forgive us."  He pleaded.

"No, it's fine."  Enma replied, waving them away as the guy quickly pulled his friend away.  "I was handling that on my own, thank you very much."  She said curtly once the other two left.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interfere."  Marcus apologized.  "Theresa said this sort of thing happens to you pretty frequently, so she wasn't worried but I was moving before I realized."

"Yeah, well I guess it's better than sitting around and watching if you don't know better..."  She grumbled, even if she didn't like him he still came to stand up for her.  "It's more of a nuisance now than anything else, but nothing I can't deal with.  Now if you don't mind..."  Getting out of her seat, Enma went to move passed Marcus.

"Oh, sorry."  He said, stepping momentarily into her booth to get out of her way to let her pass.

Heading to the bathroom, Enma quickly locked the door behind her and pulled her pants and shorts down to grab her struggling toy.

"Come here little guy, I've got some bad news for you."  She teased, pinching Half-Crack's body and pulling him free.  Holding him up she saw the tiny guy was coughing and heaving, gasping for fresh air and she just smiled.  "Like it back there?  Is it everything you thought it would be?"  She asked rhetorically as Half-Crack looked at her in disbelief and terror and opened his mouth but she interrupted him.  "Oh, don't bother.  You're too small, I can't hear you.  I just wanted to see you one last time before I give you the suppository treatment and inevitably kill you."  She explained, her smile widening more as he shook his head as he registered how he was about to die.

19 years of surviving on the rough streets, outsmarting and outmaneuvering people more educated and more influential than himself and finally getting to a position in his gang where he could actually move on up the ladder, all leading up to getting shoved up some crazy bitch's ass and suffocating in her shit!  That's not a way for anyone to go out, much less a human.  In a single instant he quickly ran through multiple simulations of how he could get away from the fate she decided for him, but by the time she had become bored with him and started moving him back around to her quite literally killer booty he was sure this was the end.

"Oh, oops.  Silly me."  Enma said, bringing her tiny victim back around to spit on his head.  "That's better."  And then very unceremoniously she shoved Half-Crack up her tight anus with the deft precision of a veteran's lifetime of practice and execution.  She then pulled up her shorts and pants and moved over to the sink to wash her hands.  "If I remember, maybe I might say a few words at your 'burial'."  The tiny life trapped in her bowels was immobile for only long enough to register its new surroundings before trying it's to wiggle back out.  She took a moment to revel in the all but too familiar sensation, but rather than the young man she committed to death by anal cavity she imagined the massive dark skinned man fighting futilely to escape something as trivial as a body part that's only function is to push what's inside out.  But it's not up to what's on the other side of her asshole when it comes out, it was up to her.  "Fight until you're last breath none-the-less."  She added, smirking as she dried her hands and squeezed out a small pocket of gas from her rectum.  She looked back at the mirror, to the material stretching over her perfect ass, and just huffed.  It wasn't Marcus trapped back there, he was likely still in the diner eating his food and safe only because Tess insisted on it.  "Whatever, I need a drink..."

Exiting the bathroom, Enma was ready to get her cheque and go home to fix herself a strong drink but froze for a moment when she saw Marcus sitting at her booth!  Annoyed, she restrained herself from stomping over and merely stepped heavily to her table.  "Did you need something else?"  She asked, standing over him.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Comes to Light by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[08/03/19]

 

Conains Sweat and Entrapment

Comes to Light
"Into almost every one of our orifices..."
-Tess

It was still a little early in the evening to go out hitting the clubs or looking for ne'er do wells that society would never miss, so Enma sat waiting for her food to come out from the 'Not a Trace' kitchen.  She had gotten there roughly 15 minutes earlier than normal so she sat in silence.  Her fashionably torn mesh stockings under a short pencil skirt drawing attention to her well proportioned legs and plump rear while a tight tank top did little conceal her ample braless chest, earned her lingering gazes from the male customers but she didn't believe in changing her choice of fashion to conform to societal bullshit.  Men were going to stare but she liked what she wore, so take the good with the bad.  Even some of the poorly executed pick-up lines were cute in their own way but that didn't mean she owed her body to some asshole just because she dressed in a way she enjoyed, so when a guy got up to come over to her she just rolled her eyes.

"Not worth the trouble... I'll just turn him down."  She thought, watching as the guy winked and smiled at her announcing his intentions.  Sighing, she was starting to regret coming in so early.  Then, the bells above the entrance jiggled.

"You're early."  Marcus stated, smiling to Enma as just the act of entering the establishment he bodily blocked the would-be flirter.

She didn't reply to him right away, instead she watched the other guy quickly walk back to his table and the playful jeering of his small group of friends, but when Marcus sat down across from her she turned towards him.  "That violates the deal."  She stated flatly.

"You're right, sorry."  He replied, holding up his hands to drop the conversation and picked up the menu on the table.

No other attempt at conversation was attempted through Enma's food coming out and Marcus' order being taken.  The two sat in silence until a bubbly blonde came out from the back.

"I see you two are getting along as well as always."  She joked, bumping the tracksuited man's shoulder with her hip.  "Scoot over a bit handsome, or I could sit on you lap."  She added teasingly.

"As much of an honor that would be Theresa, I'm going to have to politely decline."  He replied, sliding further into the booth as she sat down and tapping the ring on his left hand.

"Oh, the 'no fun' band..."  Tess pouted.

"Well I intend to patch things up, so, ya know."  He countered as the two bantered a bit.

"Patch things up?  Maybe if you were a bit less slap happy your relationship wouldn't need a fucking patch."  Enma thought, wondering to herself again why she still hadn't dealt with him.

***2 weeks ago***

Back from the bathroom after trapping a perverted, young criminal within the confines of her bowels, Enma was greeted to Marcus sitting at her table waiting.  The whole reason she even shoved 'Half-Crack', as he had been called, up her ass was as a proxy for not being allowed to kill the self-admitted wife beater and yet here he is basically, even if unknowingly, taunting her!  Taking a deep breath, she stared down at him and simply asked.  "Did you need something else?"

"Well I was thinking about what Theresa was sayin' about how you get hit on quite frequently," he replied, moving to get up from her booth, "and thought I'd propose a solution for ya."

"Like what?  Date you?"  She asked dismissively, sitting down.

"Sorry, but I'm already spoken for."  Marcus said, pointing out the wedding ring on his finger.  "But if it's just to act as a deterrent, I wouldn't mind just sitting with you when we're both here.  I won't talk to you or bother you, just sit here and eat my food.  Whaddaya think?"

"That sounds like a great idea!"  Tess blurted out, appearing from the side with Marcus' meal and sitting next to Enma.  "It's so nice of you to offer, isn't it Enma?"  The dark haired woman stared at her friend in disbelief and was about to protest when her blonde friend set the towering man's food on the table, leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do you realize how many people you've 'dealt' with this month alone?  People are going to start to get suspicious, so take the deal and stop shrinking such delicious treats on my property since you know I can't say 'no' to a free snack."

Of course, Enma didn't keep track of the exact number of people that met their ends to either her or Tess when she decided to share, the two of them where 'man-eaters' in more than one sense of the word.  Still, she did feel like she hadn't had to go more than a couple days without tasting a squirming morsel slide down her throat, and John was still fighting a losing battle against her digestive tract as they currently spoke.  Maybe she had been overindulging lately... her panties were snapping trying to contain her booty, hence going commando, but it's not like all the people she disposed of were guys aggressively hitting on her.  Were they?

"9:00am and 7:30pm Monday through Thursday, and only 10:00am Friday and Saturday since Tess and I usually go out to party and Sunday I stay at home."  She listed off, sighing in defeat.  "I definitely let Tess talk me into too much..."

"Deal."  Marcus agreed, sitting down and holding out his hand to shake.

"Lucky we're on camera..."  Enma silently cursed, shaking his hand.

***Present***

Silently regretting her decision, Enma was doing her best to tone out what Marcus and Tess were talking about until she heard Marcus express a particular concern of his.

"... and with all this legal stuff going on it's not like any of the guys at the gym are willing to even train with me, let alone spar.  I just hope I'm not losing my edge."  He sighed, finishing the last bit of his meal.

"You fight?"  Enma asked, it slipped out before she could stop herself.

"Uh, yeah.  Mixed Martial Arts."  Marcus replied, surprised not by the question itself, but that Enma asked him to begin with.  She hadn't talked to him at all in the past two weeks.

Thinking for a moment, a mischievous grin crossed her face as she turned to look at him.  "I know how to throw a decent punch and whatnot, want to spar with me sometime?"  She offered.

This came as a shock not just to Marcus, but also Tess, though out of disbelief for the former and worry for the athletic man from the latter.

"Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what kind of experience are we talking about?"  Marcus asked before Tess could get a word in.  "No offense, but I realize I'm kind of a big guy."

"Oh you don't have to worry about little old me.  Just ask Tess, I've taken on guys as big as you before."  She insisted, smiling to her girl friend.

"Well she's not lying, but do you two really think this is a good idea?"  Tess replied, wanting to stop this if possible.  After all, Enma doesn't have to shrink people to beat them into a bloody pulp.  "I mean, you still have that whole mess with your wife to deal with."

"Oh c'mon Tess, it'll just be us throwing a few punches.  Right Marcus?"  Enma insisted, doing her deal to keep the decision out of Tess's hands.

"Ordinarily I'd have to decline your offer Miss Enma, but I'm in a bit of a pinch here."  Marcus stated.  "Just level with me, are you a fighter?  Or are you a civilian?"

Her smile growing even wider, Enma nodded.  "I've got plenty of fight, don't you worry about that."  Looking at her watch, she noticed the time and got up.  "Well I've got to go, how about after breakfast tomorrow we find a nice place to throw down?"

"I'd be much obliged Miss Enma, thank you."  Marcus agreed, bowing his head politely.

"I'm coming too then."  Tess added.

"Then who would run the diner?"  Marcus asked.

"Yeah Tess, you can't just abandon your post like that."  Enma agreed, grinning.  "Don't worry.  I won't break him..."  She added, heading for the register.  "Too much."

*****

"So this is where you usually train?"  Enma asked getting out of her car in an abandoned train yard.

"Yeah, it's got no shortage of privacy or space."  Marcus replied, stepping out the passenger side door and stretching a bit.  "I've clear an area over here to practice my footwork in, it should be a good place if you have any mat techniques in your repertoire."  He added, leading Enma to a patch of padded out grass and dirt.

She could tell just by looking that he had maintained the appropriated space quite well and the signs that he had put in hours of hard work were obvious.  "What kinds of martial arts do you practice?"  She asked, also doing some stretches to limber up.  Confident as she was in her prowess, it had been quite a bit since she properly fought anyone and was under strict orders from Tess not to 'break anything important'.  "She never lets me have any fun."

"Uh, a mix of Sambo, Systema, Muay Thai, Judo, Jujitsu, Taekwondo, Aikido and Tai Chi."  He replied, listing of the forms of formal training he had received.  "How about you?"

"Mostly self-taught, picked up some self-defense courses here and there."  She said, sitting to stretch her legs.

Silence hung between them as they finished up their respective warm-ups.  When they were finally ready, they each took off they tracks suits to reveal their fight wear underneath.

It had been the first time Enma had seen Marcus outside of a sweat soaked tracksuit, and while she could tell he was muscular she didn't realize just how muscular he truly was.  The best way she could rationalize it was that he was chiseled from marble like a freaking ancient Greek statue, just with proper anatomy rather than idealized aesthetics.  He wore a not too loose fitting muscle shirt with a gym logo on it, likely the one he belongs to, and a pair of shorts over knee-long Jujitsu spats.

"Okay... fine.  He's got a nice body, I'll give him that."  She reluctantly admitted to herself.

Enma, on the other hand, wore little more than, if it wasn't a sports bra it covered barely anything more than one as a top and a pair of short spats.  While she usually dressed in a way to highlight her more feminine parts, ample but not too big bust and full thick rear, this outfit drew more attention to the well trained core and leg muscles that were otherwise concealed.

"I'll admit, I had my doubts but you definitely do more that just 'stay in shape'."  Marcus commented.  "So, you want to do just some light, soft contact sparring?"

"I thought you were worried about losing you edge."  Enma commented back.  "I'm not so fragile to shatter from a single punch.  Full contact, treat this like a real fight and we stop just short of breaking bones."  She proposed, hopping a bit to get her blood flowing.

"Okay..."  Marcus agreed hesitantly, his concern apparent on his face.  "But I just have to confirm.  Right now, should I view you as a fighter or a civilian?"

Cracking her knuckles, Enma held up her fists in a defensive posture and dropped into an aggressive stance.  "Currently I'm neither.  I'm a threat."  She declared, charging the giant of a man.

She opened with a punch to Marcus' gut, which he likely immediately regretted taking as he stumbled back and she followed up with a shoulder check.  However Marcus quickly recovered and caught her, bringing his knee up towards her core but she caught it with her hands and used the momentum to jump back and break his grip.  Getting a good look at the black athlete, for the first time Enma felt slightly intimidated by him.  All it took was one punch from her and he knew she wasn't lying about her fighting experience, so he put on his game face and she felt the pressure.  He then rushed her, without even the slightest hesitation as he threw a barrage of punches she blocked, deflected and dodged to get in close and set-up for a throw.  Marcus stepped back just as she was about to get a good hold on him and put up his guard.

"Damn it."  Enma thought, calculating her next move as a grin spread across her face.  "This is actually kinda fun."

*****

Tess sat in her office compiling portfolios and information on a number of different individuals to pass the time.  Enma and Marcus had left after getting breakfast for their little 'sparring match' and had left her behind mostly because Marcus didn't know that she doesn't really need to be there at all.  She is able to do all the boring paperwork for a day in a little over an hour, so she usually spent the rest of her time gathering and fact checking information to sell on the side.

The busty blonde was worried about what her crazy Asian girl friend might do to the tall, handsome hunk if given the opportunity, so she wanted to make sure nobody really got hurt.  But no, as far as Marcus knows she's just the manager for a truck stop diner and motel and there was more than a few other secrets she'd rather him not find out about just yet.  She also told herself that she shouldn't hack into a satellite to spy on them, hence her throwing herself into her other job.

Suddenly the door to her office flung open and Tess quickly turned in her chair to see Enma walk in holding an ice pack to her gut.  "Get careless?"  She asked as initial worry dispersed after seeing she wasn't seriously hurt.  "And I trust Marcus isn't fighting for his life in or on your body somewhere."

"You're going to tell me everything you know about him."  The dark haired woman replied, crawling into the leg space of Tess's workstation and leaning back against the blonde, letting her head flop back into her friend's lap.  Tess leaned back just to see past her breasts to flash an oh-so smug grin before returning to her information gathering, her chest resting on Enma's face.

"Like what?  That he grew up in foster care after losing his parents to drugs?  Or how his little brother got mixed up in a bad crowd when they were still young and got beat half-to-death so he started learning how to fight to make sure that never happened again?"  She questioned, sorting information and typing up dossiers.  "In his late teens and early twenties he worked as a bouncer to help put his sister through college, though neither he nor his brother aspired to post-secondary education."

"I meant his fighting potential.  Is he like a world champion or some shit?"  Enma's slightly muffled voice asked from under Tess's breasts.  "Cause when he lands a blow he sure hits like one."

"No, he's still just an amateur."  Tess stated plainly.  "Though he was hoping to go pro before-"

"He hit his wife?  Don't give me that bullshit."  Enma interrupted slightly annoyed, pulling down Tess's shirt to reveal her tits and spreading them apart so she could see her face.  "That big softy wouldn't be capable of hitting a fly without asking for it's permission first."  She stated, thinking back to her previous sparring match with Marcus and how he was only serious after gauging her strength and like a switch flipping it off once she was too tired to continue.  The image of his fist stopping just short of her face when he realized her fatigue was still vivid in her mind and looking back on the fight it seemed like he was reluctant to aim for her face in general.  Nothing in his nature made him seem like an abusive husband.  "You think there is more to his story about hitting his wife, don't you?"

"You're going to stretch out my shirt if you keep doing that."  Tess replied, but not making her friend stop.  "Well, he did in fact hit her..."

"But what were the circumstances?"  Enma asked.

Sighing, Tess slid back from her desk and patted her lap for Enma to sit.  "Recognise this guy?"  She asked, pointing to her screen as she pulled her shirt back up.

Taking the seat offered to her, Enma wiggled her ass a bit and looked at the picture of a bald man in his mid to late thirties with a Heisenberg inspired goatee and a tattoo just barely sticking up from the collar of his shirt on his neck.  "Ioseph Hapkomah?  Doesn't he run the drug trade through the westside of town?"

"Yup, and somewhat recently about a quarter of his enforcers and bodyguards 'mysteriously' disappeared."  Tess informed, staring right at Enma.  "Into almost every one of our orifices if I remember correctly."

"You didn't mind at the time either."  Enma dismissed casually.  "Why does that even matter?"

"Well here's his cousin.  One Miss Katria, formerly, Hapkomah."  The blonde answered, pulling up a picture of a very attractive young woman on her wedding day, standing next to...

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me!  Is that Marcus?"  It was like a bad soap opera, as she stared at the screen with Marcus and Katria smiling for the camera in their wedding bests.

"It gets better.  Took me some time to find this."  To continue with the reveals, Tess brought up a short video clip from an ATM.

It was a little dark but in a parking lot across the street some guy was aggressively grabbing and shaking a smaller woman.  A taller man came running over and punched the assailant, laying him out in one hit, then continued to wail on him a couple more times until the woman tried to stop him but ended up running into his elbow as he reeled back for another hit.  The taller man immediately stopped pummeling the aggressor and picked up the woman, fleeing the scene.

"Not even 15 minutes later Katria arrived at Westside Hospital with a broken nose."  The blonde added once the clip ended.

"So wait... it was an accident?"  Enma asked.  "Why would he act like he beat her or something?  Hell, why is she taking him to court over it?  He was defending her!"

"Right?"  Tess replied, her skepticism thick in her voice.  "And the other guy never came forward to press charges or anything, though coincidentally one of Ioseph's guys was taken to Central Hospital that same night."

"Let me guess, his face was a bloody pulp?"  Enma asked, starting to see what Tess was getting at.

"What are the chances?"  She replied rhetorically.  "Thing is, there's nothing indicating Ioseph's involved.  Sure, Katria's gone over to visit him since that night but she regularly goes to visit him, they are family after all."

"However Ioseph has expressed interest in recruiting Marcus I assume."  While the pieces may be a bit spread out and difficult to find, and of course there were some major assumptions being made, the pattern of broad strokes were making the guess work really easy for Enma and maked the whole thing seem less crazy.

"Sponsored him as one of his many 'charity' cases."  Tess affirmed, bringing up a window with the pictures of all the young talent he had sponsored with more than a few having big red 'Xs' on them.  "Those are the ones that all disappeared mysteriously that night."

"So what?  Ruin Marcus' chances at going pro, then offer him a job instead?"  Enma asked.

"That's what it feels like it would all boil down to, yeah."  Tess agreed, though there were still too many holes for her to act on that assumption.  "Still want to shrink him?"  She asked in jest, trying to turn the mood from the dour conspiracy talk.

"More than ever now!"  Enma dramatically cried in frustration, turning to sit facing Tess on her lap and holding her friend's hand over her stomach.  "If I was with your kid he would have definitely caused a miscarriage!  I never realized I was so out of shape..."  She pouted, resting her head on Tess's chest.

"Aw, poor baby."  The busty blonde coddled, closing the door and grabbing two, meaty handfuls of Enma's juicy ass.  "Tell me all the details, like how ripped is he under those tracksuits?"

Fondling Tess's tits, Enma sat up straight and bit her lip playfully.  "I won't completely ruin the surprise since I knew you'd want to see for yourself and took his track suit when I left, but remember Jonah?"

"Not too fondly."  Tess said, though the guy was a competitive swimmer.  "The asshole cheated on me and wanted to dump me after-"

"Well if he was an 8, Marcus is easily a 12."  The increasingly horny Asian stated, just thinking back now with a new perception of the gentle athlete allowed her to appreciate his sculpted muscles all the more.  "You free for the next few hours?"

"Only if I get you for the rest of the night after."  Tess offered, knowing exactly what Enma wanted.

Wasting no time, Enma shrunk Tess down and flopped backwards out of the chair.  Holding her tiny friend up, she lowered her to just above her tight waistband and slowly pried it open.  "Hope you don't mind sweaty vag."  She teased, dropping the shrunken woman into her pants and releasing the elastic.  Carefully turning around to sit properly in the chair, tossing Tess's discarded clothes to the floor, Enma sat back with her legs wide open so her friend could more easily please her and started looking through all the files left open on the computer.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

What Lies in the Dark by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[08/26/19]

 

Contains mostly set-up for the next chapter.

What Lies in the Dark

"...think of us as espers, witches, goddesses or monsters..."
-Tess



The music was pounding loudly, even through the wall of the somewhat cramped bathroom in the club that three people were trying to occupy at the same time, but Randall preferred it that way.  He had just fully recovered from getting his face beat to a bloody pulp a few months prior and came out to celebrate.  As if to reward him for his 'good' behavior and loyalty, the slightly chubby, broad man found himself sandwiched between two of the finest girls he had ever seen, a cute Asian with great proportions and a blonde Caucasian with tits and legs for days!  He had wondered on occasion during recovery if trying to mug that chick that night those few months ago was worth it, but at the time it was an order straight from the boss man himself so there was nothing to do about it.  Still, if the few scars and battle stories was able to get him two hotties like these girls, maybe getting beat down by a 7 foot black Adonis wasn't so bad.

'Night Life' was one of the more respectable clubs that served as a front to launder money and move drugs for Randall's boss, Ioseph Hapkomah, so he knew there were very few cameras for when he wanted to get really wild with the girls.  And as a bonus, because of the club's reputation of being more or less 'clean', these girls were likely clean too!

"Oh, he's a pretty big boy, eh Tess?"  The black haired Asian girl said to her friend behind Randall.  "Think they'll be enough for us to share?"  She was currently unclasping his belt to drop his pants, a seductive smirk on her mouth and flirtatious mischief in her eyes.

"I think there will be plenty for the two of us, don't you think so Randy?"  The buxom blonde replied, whispering into his with a giggle.

"I ne'er leave a good hole wantin'."  The cherry blonde enforcer assured confidently as the Asian girl managed to undo his belt and yank his pants and underwear to the floor.  Immediately the woman stepped in close to him and trapped his erect cock between her soft thighs while reaching behind him and firmly grabbing his ass.  "Hey, there ain't no rush gurl.  Dandy Randy's got wat all the ladies wan-huh?"  He began to say before something hard and thick was unceremoniously shoved between his legs and poked at his scrotum from behind.  "What the fuck?!"

The blonde girl replied by shoving the foreing object even further, pushing his balls to the side as a thicker, and obviously longer, cock utterly dwarfed Randy's dick and embraced him closely.  Whispering sweetly in his ear, she asked "Before we have our fun, we'd like to ask you a few questions 'Dandy Randy', and if we catch you lying..."

***Yesterday***



Sitting in her usual booth, Enma checked the time impatiently and looked down at her mostly eaten meal in frustration.  Across the table from her was an empty seat, which a few months ago she would have welcomed, but ever since learning about the circumstances of Marcus' domestic violence case she had come to warm up the focused athlete.  He wasn't easy to tease, but he was actually fun to talk to.  However, for the first time since they started their little routine he was late.  Not just, 5 to 10 minutes late, he jogged to Not a Trace so that's to be expected, but more than a half hour had passed and he was nowhere to be seen.

"He seemed fine this morning, so I doubt he's sick."  She thought, sipping at her coffee as she looked out the window.  It was getting dark and it would be dangerous to be out jogging soon.  Sipping back the last bit of her coffee, the raven haired Asian was about to go pay for her meal and go home for the night when Tess came out from the back with a frantic expression.

The blonde rushed over to Enma's table and grabbed her by the arm.  "I'll cover it for you later but I need a ride to Central Hospital right now."  She said urgently, her voice trembling slightly as she pulled the dark haired girl's arm.

"Whoa Tess, what's wrong?"  Enma asked, confused but still letting herself be led out of the diner.  "One of your experiments go wrong?"

"No, worse.  Much worse."  Tess replied, her eyes were tearing up and her hands were shaking, she was so upset.  "It's Marcus.  I don't have all the details yet, but he's in critical condition!"

"What!?"  Now with an idea of what was going on, Enma didn't need to be dragged along and unlocked her car.  "What happened to him?"

"I don't know, he was late showing up and I got worried so I called his cell."  Tess began to explain as they both got in Enma's car and drove off towards the city.  "A nurse at Central picked up but wouldn't tell me anything since I'm not his family or anything, so I hacked into the hospital.  A bit before noon he was brought in by ambulance beaten and shot!"  As she continued her nerves were starting to catch up to her more and more.  "The gunshots were only life-threatening because of blood loss, but the beating was more severe.  They were able to stabilize him, but..."

Enma listened quietly as she drove, though her driving was getting more and more aggressive the more she learned.  She had to consciously ease up on her driving so's not to get a ticket.  "Marcus is a big boy Tess.  He's not gonna go down without a fight."  She assured her friend.

"I know... it's just, I saw some of his x-rays and... it was bad."  The blonde replied, taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"No, I didn't mean like that."  Enma clarified with a cold calm to her voice.  "Central is the best hospital in town and Marcus basically has the body of a Demi-God.  No, I meant whoever did this must also be hurting and likely in need of medical services."  She explained tightening her grip on the steering wheel.

In her panic to go see Marcus, Tess had forgotten to look into the matter anymore than confirm his well-being.  Enma had been given all the news on the towering fighter to know he'll pull through, so now her thoughts turned to his assailant/assailants.  "Right."  She said, wiping the tears from her eyes and pulling her tablet from her purse.



It was well past visiting hours, not that the currently unconscious Marcus could consent to any if the police would even allow any at all.  Law enforcement was treating this as an attempted murder, since he was attacked in an abandoned train yard outside the city, and had two uniformed officers standing guard outside is door and a few others in plain clothes monitoring the surroundings.  However, being able to shrink and grow at will, normal limitations and challenges were unable to impede the two women who stood over Marcus' slumbering form.

"The two outside are in Ioseph's pocket, aren't they."  Enma whispered to Tess.

"Yeah, protecting his investment."  Tess replied.

"Chances that he was the one that ordered this?"  Enma asked, motioning to Marcus.

"With what little I have to go on right now I'd say 50-60%."  She answered.  "And it's not like Marcus could afford a private room himself."

"So then, how do you want to handle this?"  The dark haired woman asked.

"Complete and utter annihilation."  Tess replied without a trace of hesitation.  "But I want to make him hurt first.  Give me some time to get all the necessary preparations in order."  She added, gently caressing Marcus' bruised cheek and turning to leave.  Just as she was about to take Enma's hand though, she noticed a somewhat thick envelope on the table next to his bed  addressed from civil court.  "Hasn't he been through enough already?"  She thought as they took their leave.

***Present***



It didn't take Tess too long to figure out exactly who was involved with Marcus' hospitalization, with 'Randy' being stupid enough to brag to them about how he 'got back at the guy who gave him his scars'.  They both figured he'd be the best place to start in confirming the list of names she had compiled but neither her nor Enma thought he'd so blatantly confess.  Now they had him right where they wanted him.

"Do you fuckin' sluts know who yer messin' with?"  Randall cursed trying to break their hold and escape but somehow they were just too strong.

"Oh sweetie, we know exactly who you are, Dandian Randall Stephen, though you prefer to go by Randall or 'Dandy Randy'."  Tess answered, grabbing his wrists and pulling them down by his sides.  "33 year old male, though you pass for Caucasian your mother, Tatiana age 57, is Latino.  She married your father, Alexander Stephen age 60, 5 years after moving to American on a student visa and gave birth to you, the first of 6 children.  You had a normal enough upbringing, but got involved with gangs in your late teens and eventually entered the employ of Ioseph Hapkomah.  Police have a file a mile long on you, though it's mostly just pretty crimes.  Did I get that all about right or should I exposit some more for you, Dandy Randy?"

As the blonde behind him told him just how much they knew about them, Randall began to panic and struggle harder for freedom but found that his arms were now restrained at his sides somehow and it felt like the dick between his legs was still growing.  "O-Okay, okay!  I'll talk, I swear, just lemme go and I'll sing for you like ma Mamma's canary."

"Parrot, actually."  Enma corrected.  "Estevao.  I think little Kelsey is a bad influence on him, never thought I'd hear Taylor Swift coming out of a bird's mouth."

This revelation caused Randall's face to go pale white.  Not only had these two researched him, they visited his family.  "Y-You two... I swear if you did anything to my-"

"They're safe, for now."  The black haired girl assured, though there was something about the way she said it that made the comment not allay the petty thug's worries.  "And depending on how you answer our questions you may get to see them again.  Remember, no lying."

"Yeah, yeah, sure!  Whatever you sa-AHHHH!"  He began to agree, hostile intentions forgotten for the sake of his family, but let out a howl of pain as the thick rod of meat slid out from between his legs and painfully pried open his untrained asshole!  "Oh god!  What the fuck is wrong wit you?  I said I'd cooperate, so take it out!  Take it out!"  He begged, turning his head to look back and trying to use his arms to push the... woman?... man?... whatever's hips behind him away, but they just wouldn't budge.  Looking down though, Randall figured out why.  His arms were now fused to his sides!  "And what did you do to my body!?"

"Hush now dear, we'll be with you in a moment."  Tess said, looking to her accomplice.  "A little tighter if you would, let him know it'll hurt."

"Yes Ma'am."  Enma replied, and Randall felt the probing dick expand even more!

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!  Stop it, stop it please!"  Again he begged.  Randall didn't know what was going on, but he didn't want anymore of the foreign object to stretch him virgin rear.  "It hurts, yer gonna tear me apart!"

"What a big baby, isn't he En?"  Tess teased reaching down and rubbing his legs.

"I know I didn't cry like a bitch my first time you shoved that behemoth up my ass."  Enma agreed, putting her hands on his shoulders.  "And since I don't see anything bulging out from this side you must not even be halfway in yet."

"Just the tip right now."  The blonde admitted, lifting Randall off the ground!  "Now then, Randy, care to tell us what you did yesterday?  Specifically at the abandoned train yard outside of town?"

"W-What!?  Is that what this is all about?!  That prick Marcus put you up to this?"  Randy asked.

Tess frowned and puffed out her cheeks at the insult directed at the wounded athlete and shoved a bit more of her dick inside of him.  "A 'prick' is he?  You beat him half-to-death and you think he's a prick?  How about I let you feel more of mine?  Enma, 2 more inches please."

"Oh wow, you're not playing around this time, are you?"  Enma commented, and once again Randall felt Tess' dick grow inside of him.

The pain was unbearable and Randall was sure he was stretched to his limits by now.  If they made the shaft in his ass any bigger he'd definitely need medical attention.  "I'm... I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  No bigger, please!  I'm about to split!"  He cried.

"I think you mean 'no smaller' little man."  Enma teased, standing up straight to demonstrate her point.

Because the changes had been subtle before, Randall didn't notice that rather than them making the dick in his ass bigger, they were instead somehow making him smaller!  "Wh-What are you two!?"

"If you want to think of us as espers, witches, goddesses or monsters, we'll leave that up to you."  Tess explained, and when Randall looked down to his legs he saw she kneading his legs like clay up into his body!  "Enma can shrink things, I can reshape things.  Now answer my question before I rearrange you guts to make it possible for my dick to come out your mouth!  Yesterday, who told you to hurt Marcus like that and who did you take with you!?"

"If... If I told you that, my family..."  Randall said, not wanting harm to befall his loved ones.

Sighing in annoyance, Enma pulled up her skirt and detached an accessory from her panties.  "Jeeze, have to play this card already?  Okay, fine.  You mean this family?"  She asked, enlarging the underwear ornament until it was big enough to register to Randall as a cage with 7 prisoners inside!  "Alexander, Tatiana, Colbin, Helen, Victor, Wanda and Kelsey all present and accounted for."  She named off the people in the cage merrily.

"Now answer the question."  Tess ordered, with a disturbing lack of playfulness, at least to Randall.

"It was the Boss!  I-Io-Ioseph!  He told me ta take some guys and mess him up, but leave him alive."  Randall frantically admitted as his family fearfully hung onto the bars of their cell in fear.  "I brought Big Kim, Jules, Franko and Two-Thumbs with me.  Franko shot the guy when things started getting a little dicey.  I swear, that's the long and short of it.  Yeah, I hit the guy a bit, mainly in the face as pay-back, but Jules was the one that took a fucking lead pipe to his hands!"

"And do you know why Ioseph wanted you to attack Marcus?"  Tess asked, fully merging Randall's arms into his now cylindrical body leaving Randall little more than a tube with a head and penis sticking out of it.

"I ain't one to question the Boss' orders.  Ioseph says jump, you ask 'how high?' when yer off the ground 'les you wanna be under it."  The man answered.  "Please, I doubt someone like me knows any more of what either you two wants to know.  Just let me and my family go."

"Oh, but Randy.  Poor little, Dandy Randy, we didn't just come to you to verify some information."  Enma admitted with a sadistic smile.  "Though the other four will be seeing us once we're through with you, there's still another matter we want your help settling."  Enlarging the cage a bit more, but leaving its occupants just as small as they were, she then reached in and pulled out the eldest looking man of the group and closed the door behind him.

"Dad!  Wh-What are you gonna do with him!?"  Randall asked, though he wasn't sure he'd like the answer.

"Give you a chance to save him, obviously."  The raven haired Asian replied with a smile, grabbing Randall's semi-erect dick.  "How's it look Alex?  Your son's dick is so big compared to you, isn't it?"  She teased, dropping the older man onto the head of his son's dick and giggled.

"It must seem so monstrously huge to him."  Tess agreed, poking the back of the tiny man causing him to stumble forward and get his foot stuck into the slit in front of him.

"Hey!  No!  No, stop it!"  Randall begged, not liking where things were leading.  "Dad... no, my whole family's got nothin' to do with this.  Let them go!"

"Oh, but they do have something to do with this, Randall."  Tess retorted coldly, pushing down on the head of Alexander until he began sinking into the massive (to him) dick.  "Your family is important to you, right?"

"Y-Yes!  Yes, so please stop!"  The cherry blonde pleaded, feeling more and more of his father sink into his dick.  "I'll do anything!  I swear, just not my family!"

"Well Marcus loved fighting."  Tess replied, ignoring Randall's pleas.  "And you took that from him."

"I was jus-!"  Trying to justify his action, Randall tried to absolve himself of any responsibility for his actions but with a pass of the blonde's finger over his mouth it was sealed shut.

"I hold you responsible, now suffer your punishment."  There was a tangible hatred behind her words as Tess slammed Randall's body down the length of her shaft, distending his stomach long before reaching her base.  The tiny man's muffled screams were barely audible over the sound of the club's music, but it was more than enough to bring a smile to Tess's face.  "You're up, do your worst."

"Finally!"  Enma exclaimed with very apparent glee.  Unlike Tess, who was letting all her anger and hatred known, Enma was happy to punish anyone for any reason.  "I'm gonna suck that tiny prick of yours Randall.  I know, biggest honor of what's likely the last bit of your life.  Anyway, if you blow your load while I'm sucking, Daddy-dearest stuck in your dick will be joining the rest of your spunk down in my stomach, and trust me when I say this baby has had plenty of practice churning tiny people into belly batter.  If you don't want that to happen though..."

"Hold out longer than me."  Tess stated, finishing Enma's explanation and flexed the base of her cock to jerk it around.  "If I fill your guts before you fill Enma's, you'll have won your Dad's freedom."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Settling Debts by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[02/17/20]

 

Contains Vore, Entrapment, Futanari, Butt, Insertion and Entrapment

Settling Debts

"Oh, that got his attention."
-Enma



"This has to be a nightmare."  Randall thought to himself as she tried to process all the impossibilities happening around him.  He had gone from picking up two incredibly hot chicks in one of the most reputable clubs owned by his boss to being shrunk somehow by an amount he couldn't measure by one of the girls.  The other 'girl', or at least he thought she was, was currently holding him aloft by the huge, even by normal standards, live dick standing tall and proud from her crotch!  He was still tall enough that the buxom dick-girl's massive mammaries threatened to encase his head from either side, and 'she' had reshaped his body essentially into 'her' own personal fleshlight.

The two had come to get revenge on him for hospitalizing a guy his boss, Ioseph Hapkomah, told him to beat.  However, they had to go and drag his family into this as well even though they know nothing of his illegal activities and up first they shrunk his father and shoved him down his dick.  Now he had to hold off cumming until the dick up his ass blew it's load or he was going to end up sending his father into the Asian chick's stomach with the rest of his jizz.

"Even if it's painful, I'll wake up any minute now."  He thought again, despite the excruciating pain burning from his stretched out asshole.

"Hope you really don't 'leave a good hole wantin', Randy-boy."  The dark haired Enma teases as she licked his lips and lowered her head to his waist.

Time seemed to slow for the tiny man as he watched the literal jaws of death close around his dick and instant euphoria took grasp of his body.  The heat of her breath, the pressure of her lips and texture of her tongue and saliva, it was all out of this world!  Like nothing he had ever received before.  Then again, how often could someone claim a set of lips bigger than your head gave you head?  It was only when he felt a wave of pain from his rear crash over his body from a slight twitch did Randy remember that if he came too soon, his Dad was going to be a meal for the psychotic monster.  Then Randy realized something else... He wasn't moving all that much.  Sure, Enma's motions transferred some of her inertia into him and by extension Tess', the blonde bombshell dick-girl, hard on, but he only moved at most millimeters at a time.  Craning his neck back, Randall looked up at the beautiful face glaring down at him indifferently.

"What?  Not even going to try and make this feel good for me?"  She asked coldly, spitting in his face.  "Guess that just means a free meal for En."  She sighed, obviously not feeling any pleasure at all.

Randall tried to protest his situation, with his arms and legs fuse/merged into the rest of his body, he couldn't do anything to get her off even if he wasn't alternatingly paralyzed by pleasure and pain but she had fused his mouth shut too.  So all he could do was mumble inaudibly as she spread her breasts apart and smothered his head in them.

"Come on already, we don't have all night."  Tess said impatiently, making sure to cut off all airflow for her living cock-sleeve.

With too many sensations to properly keep track of, the good and the bad, Randall felt his erection get even harder the longer he was deprived of oxygen.  The impossibly soft mammaries sealed his head in and he as he was on the verge of losing consciousness the pleasure the girl sucking him off overwhelmed him.  His entire body spasmed as he unloaded his balls into Enma's mouth.

"Oh yeah!  Just like that!"  The blonde praised, getting much more satisfaction from Randall's involuntary movements and tightening on her cock.  As Enma pulled her head away with a smile on her face, Tess also climaxed deep into Randall's guts, distending his stomach a bit.  "Mmm, that never gets old."  She said, releasing her breasts so Randall could breathe.

Swallowing the ejaculant in her mouth, and giggling when she felt a tiny solid mass accompanying it, Enma stood up and licked her lips.  "I've had better, but at least Alex joined me for dinner."  The said playfully, patting her stomach right in front of Randall's face.

Randall felt sick in every sense of the word, recovering from his near black-out while impaled on the meat rod his body was molded to fit.  He had a load of semen pumped into his gut while he unwillingly fed his father to some weird bitch via his own ejaculation!  All because he went and messed up some guy his boss told him to and the rest of his family could potentially face the same sort of fate, or even worse, because of it.

Tess reached down and wrapped her hand around the flesh sleeve her dick was currently in and roughly pulled it all the way down to her base, reshaping Randall's innards to allow her phallus passage through to a mouth she made just too small  to allow him to speak.  "Still not enough though, is it?"  She asked with her cock still at full mast.

Enma, holding up the tiny cage with even tinier people inside of it, nodded in agreement.  "Have any good ideas?"

"I want the Dandy Randy here to watch as his mother gets consumed by my dick, and shove his dick up either Colbin or Victor's ass and then shrink them til they pop."  Tess stated, beginning to pump her hand, and Randall, up and down her shaft.  "...I don't care about the rest.  Shove 'em in a hole and wait until they stop moving.  Just make sure Randall understands what happened to his family is because of him."

"Yes Ma'am."  The black haired Asian replied, saluting.  "First up is Mamma Tati, take a good look at the package you gave your son."  Pulling the terrified woman from the cage, she held her up in front of Randall's glistening cock.  "Yeah, it's a bit on the small side, isn't it?  Well it was still big enough to shoot your husband down my throat, so I guess it turned out decent enough.  But if you want a prime example of some grade A, thick sausage, take a look at this!"  She continued, bringing the tiny woman to the tip of the dick protruding a good 5 or more inches out of her son's mouth.

"Mamma!  No, please, not Mamma!"  Randall cried, unable to properly verbalize his regrets.

"Hey, daaaaaaanm Tess, have you noticed how stacked Mrs. Stephen is?  She's got my ass beat and at least a few cups on your tits."  Enma commented after taking a good look at the woman's nude form for the first time.

"I think you're right Enma."  Tess agreed, her cock tightening after inspecting the Latino MILF.  Passing a finger over the tiny woman's mouth to seal it shut, Tess motioned to her dick.  "How about we let Randy 'kiss' his mother's ass good-bye?  From the inside!"

"Oh, I love it."  Enma agreed, restoring the woman to full size and holding her in position as Tess angled her rod.  Tatiana tried to struggle free, but Enma was stronger and Tess was faster and soon the woman was acquainted with the feeling of her asshole expanding over a penis bigger than any other she's had before.  Unlike Randy's virgin cornhole, Tatiana's was well versed in swallowing a cock but Tess was still a challenge.  Still, the cry that was muffled in the older woman's throat was a mix of pain, terror and pleasure.  Greedily, Tatiana's anus consumed Tess to her base, her poor son-turned-cock-sleeve and all.

"Oh, now that's how you appease this beast!"  Tess moaned, pumping her hips to get the most of the tight tunnel of flesh wrapping around her.  Randall was still tight enough that he came out with each retreat of Tess' dick, giving him a perfect view of his mother's wide, plum-shaped firm ass only to be plunged deep inside of the foul smelling abyss without a moment's pause.  And Tess rode Mrs. Stephen hard.  Both Randall and Tatiana felt the force of each thrust shake their bones and she didn't let up for a second.

"You know I love it when you don't hold back."  Enma said, enjoying the show and burying her face into the busty mother's cleavage.

Despite the limited space in the bathroom both Enma and Tess maneuvered around the curvaceous older woman and within minutes Tess was filling Randall's mother with her extra thick load.  Enma had taken to playing with the woman's pussy, but as soon as she felt the buxom blonde finish she lifted the milf off Tess' cock.  "Need another round or are you good?"  She asked, using the exhausted mother's drentched quim and sperm covered asshole to tempt her friend.

"It's a shame to lose such a good woman, but yeah."  Tess replied, holding her dick steady.  "Stuff her in, but leave her big enough for Randy to feel her."

"Yes Ma'am."  Enma complied, shrinking the woman she was holding in an instant.  "Say 'bye-bye' Randall."  She taunted the living cock sleeve, holding up his mother one last time before unceremoniously shoving her down the waiting, hungry beast.

"Mamma!  No, no, not Mamma!"  Randall cried, feeling the heated shaft running through him to twitch and stiffen as it was fed its treat.  A few moments later he felt a foreign mass slide down the inside of his 'front' and continue below him, lost within the body of his tormentor forever.  "Why?!  Why is this happening?  I...  I didn't..."  Lost in thought and regret for a moment, Randall snapped back to reality when something tight wrapped around his dick and he realized the black haired Asian girl was smiling gleefully down at him.

"Oh, that got his attention."  She said, the object wrapping around his cock tightening more and more by the second.  "Try to think soft thoughts, otherwise Victor's going to explode on your teeny hard-on."  Despite saying as such, he then felt the tension from the thing tightening around his dick, his little and youngest brother, reach its limit and then suddenly release!  "Holy shit!  Tess, he just... 'POPPED!'  That was awesome!"  Enma cheered happily.  "Done in by his brother's cock, guess he'd be about the only one to complain about your dick being too big wouldn't he... I mean, if he were still alive and not, ya know."

"Vic!  Vic, oh my God!"  Having just experienced his own dick literally tearing his brother apart, Randall's mind went blank.  There was no way his brother could have died like that.  Unlike him, Randall's siblings were all going to make something of themselves, be doctors and the like, not killed off by the whims of two deranged psychopaths.

"Hey, I'm starting to get a bit hungry.  Wanna grab something to eat before we head home for the night?"  Enma asked, dumping the rest of the prisoners in the cage onto her hand.

"That sounds good, what did you have in mind?"  Tess agreed, rubbing her stomach.

"I dunno, something greasy and terrible for me."  Enma suggested, separating one of the kids from the other two and reaching down to open Randall's mouth more.  He tried to resist, no matter what she had planned he knew it couldn't be any good, but she easily overpowered him and tossed the tiny person in her hand into the gap she made!  "I just fed your little toy, so we don't need it's opinion."

"What the fuck is wrong with these two!?"  Randall thought, feeling his sibling freak out in his mouth as the mixture of saliva and sexually juices made it much easier for them to slide down rather than out.

"While that was sweet of you to consider him, he'll get nothing to eat that doesn't come out of my body from now on."  Tess said, pulling Randall off her slowly softening dick and sealing his mouth and rear as she did.  "And don't think I'll let you feed yourself crap just cause I'm in a vengeful mood.  We'll get something healthy."

"Oh, where's the fun in that?"  The black haired girl asked, casually enlarging one of Randall's sisters to her preferred size and shoving the poor girl up her snatch.  "Tell you what, people are always saying kids are full of energy and all that good shit.  That counts as 'healthy', right?"

"H... Helen!"  Tess' personal living sex toy cried out, his sister disappearing into an uncaring giantess.

Sighing, Tess shook her head and facepalmed.  "What kind of logic is that?"

"Mine."  Enma replied with a smile.

"Fine... I don't feel like arguing right now."  Tess acquiesced.  "We'll say it's a cheat day for you."

"Sure, cheat day."  Enma countered, growing the last member of the Stephen family, another girl, to roughly the length of her forearm and holding her above her head and opened her mouth wide!

"Kelsey!  Please, not Kelsey...  Haven't you taken enough from me?  It was only one guy!"  Randall pleaded as Enma easily held Kelsey's struggling feet and fed them into her salivating maw.  With a technique that she had obviously practiced for years, if not decades, Enma quickly devoured the girl without taking a single bite.  She even made her wave good-bye to Randall before gulping down the last sight anyone would ever see of her.  Licking her lips and patting her slightly distended stomach, Enma let out a burp and smiled, flashing Randall a thumbs-up.

"Your family tastes great!  Got anymore?  Like some cousins or aunts and uncles?"  The black haired girl asked excitedly.  "I'd definitely like to try them too."

Luckily for Randall, while both his mother and father were children to large families, 8 and 4 siblings respectively, none of them lived in the city and most were either out of state (on his father's side) or out of country (on his mother's side).  "At least they're safe from these two."  He thought solemnly, wondering how his family must have/are suffering.

"About 50 or so extended family members, if you're interested."  Tess informed, taking some time to wash her dick off in the sink.  "Though you'll have to travel a bit."

"Bitch, you know I can afford it."  Enma replied, grabbing Randall from her.

"I'll ready a dossier for you when we get back."  Tess said, lifting up her dress and sticking her ass in Enma's direction.

"Thanks Tess, I love you!"  The black haired woman chirped, squatting down and deep kissing the blonde's exposed asshole.  Once the backdoor was good and lubed, Enma pressed Randall's head against it and began to push him inside.  "Shouldn't have fucked with Marcus, Dandy Randy.  Now your entire family will pay."  She said as a farewell gift before Randall was left in the dark abyss to lament.

"Mmmm, best he's made me feel all night."  Tess commented, standing up and fixing her dress.  She clenched her rear a couple times to pull her anal prisoner a bit deeper before the two of them left the tiny bathroom.

"So, not that I'm complaining or anything, but is there a reason we didn't use his actual family?"  Enma asked, as they exited the club and got into her car.  "And does this mean I'm not actually going to get to go on a tour of the finer delicacies his genepool as to offer?"

"It's simple, Randall was right."  Tess said, as they drove off.  "His family has nothing to do with what happened, they don't work with or for Ioseph.  I only reshaped some of Ioseph's other men to look like his family because I want Randall to regret what he did to Marcus.  So, no.  I mean I can't, and won't, stop you if you want to go and gorge yourself on his family but I won't be the one to get you that information."

"Fine..."  Enma said, pouting.

"Don't make that face at me.  It's not going to work."  The blonde responded, seeing the puppy-dog eyes Enma was flashing her.

"Do I have to whimper and beg?  You know you can't resist if I make myself a little bitch for you."  Enma negotiated.  "Pretty please?"

"No... and that's final."  Tess said definitively.

"Fine."  The black haired woman conceded seriously this time.  "So what's our next move?"

"Well as luck would have it, I just so happened to know that Big Kim and Two-Thumbs were with Randall when he hospitalized Marcus and they were 'Tatiana' and 'Alexander' respectively.  That just leaves Jules and Franko."  Tess explained, wiggling in her seat to feel her anal toy a bit better.  "Good thing she gave up when she did.  I really am weak to her 'little bitch' routine."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Exposure by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[07/31/20]

 

Contains mention of anal insertion but is mostly just plot stuff.

Exposure
"Do I have a right to know..."
-Marcus

Lately, it was a good day for Marcus to wake up to little pain from all his injuries.  It had been about a month or so since he was attacked and when he first woke up with multiple casts he could barely understand what was happening.  Police questioned him about his attack once his doctor said he was well enough, and for a week and a bit they had officers standing guard outside his room.

Today, the injured athlete awoke to the sound of someone lightly tapping away on a keyboard sitting off to the side of his bed.  A not too unfamiliar sound since the one typing up reports, filling out spreadsheets, and more-or-less running the business side of her diner has been spending the better part of her days visiting him and making sure he was feeling better.  However, there was also a familiar scent in the air that he hadn't smelled in quite a while, almonds and oats.

"You know, I bet you'd get more work done in your nice, comfy office."  He commented light-heartedly as he opened his eyes.

"Oh?  And how would you know what my office looks like?"  The blonde owner of Marcus' favorite truck stop just outside the city asked, closing her laptop and approaching his bedside.  "You never let me drag you in there."

"Knowin' you Theresa, I'm findin' it hard to imagine a cramped, messy little hole in the wall."  He replied, with a slight chuckle that quickly developed into a cough.

"Careful now Marcus," Tess advised softly, "you're still healing.  You could open a wound like that."

"Yeah, I know.  Still not as bad as a couple weeks ago though."  He replied, playfully teasing.

Her cheeks turning a bright red, Tess hid her face in embarrassment just remembering her careless mistake.


*** 2 Weeks Ago ***

It was revealed rather early to the aspiring athlete that with the injuries he had incurred that while he'd recover and be able to live a fairly normal life, continuing a career as a mixed martial artist would be something he'd have to give up on.  With so many broken bones, to say nothing about the gunshot wounds, his body wouldn't be able to heal back to a point to withstand the punishment of a professional fight.

Theresa also learned of this and decided to take matters into her own hands.  She had been getting Enma to come with her to the hospital to visit Marcus when they could, and while he was asleep she had Enma shrink her down so she could crawl into his casts and under his bandages to use her ability to slowly 'reshape' his body to heal better than it could naturally.  She could have waited until he was discharged from the hospital and fixed him in one go, but that would be far more suspicious than him 'miraculously' recovering better then doctors thought he would.

Today, Enma was going to meet the charitable blonde at the hospital but was running late so there was little she could do but sit in Marcus' room and wait.  She still had a shrunken, mentally broken and cum filled Dandian Randall Stephen stuck up her rear as punishment for his part in hospitalizing Marcus.  She had been pulling all-nighters more and more recently to get all the necessary preparations done to make sure the one who ordered her newest butt plug to hurt the Afro-American athlete got what was coming to him too and ended up falling asleep.

"...should probably have her explain when she wakes up."  Tess heard Enma say as she was stirred from her slumber.

"Yeah, that's fair."  She heard Marcus reply.  "I'm just surprised, ya know?  Theresa is such a beautiful woman.  I never would have imagined..."

"Yeah, I get that."  Enma replied, by now Tess was awake enough to crack open her eyes.  "I've known her since she was known as 'Theodore'."

That comment quickly dismissed the drowsiness from Theresa's mind as she jumped up out of her seat.  "Enma!  You promised you wouldn't tell him!"  She cried, on the verge of actual tears from the sense of betrayal and anger she felt.

"Holy fucking shit!"  Enma exclaimed, almost jumping out of her skin as she turned to face her awoken, distraught friend.  "Morning sleepyhead.  And you think I told him?  You showed him."  She replied, pointing to the blonde's waist.

"What?  What do you mea-"  Tess began to ask before looking down to see her almost fully erect cock poking up out from the top of her tight pencil skirt, exposed thanks to the midriff top she was wearing.  Her face lit up like a red stop light and she quickly turned around and crouched down to hide her morning wood and it took all her self control to not scream remembering she was in a hospital.  In her arse, she could feel Randy squirming which didn't help calm her raging meat.  "Randy, you're so dead after this!"  She thought, looking back over her shoulder to Enma standing trying to hide her amusement that her secret was out now and Marcus turning his head as much as his injuries allowed with an awkward smile on his face.

"Good morning, Theresa."  He greeted awkwardly as the bandages over his shoulder began turning red.

"Marcus, your wounds."  She replied, grabbing her sweater and tying it around her waist to hide her erection.  "What happened?"

"Your energetic morning wood happened."  Enma teased, poking at the still visible bulge from her friend's waist.  "He nearly jumped out of his bed."

"Definitely tore a couple stitches."  Marcus agreed, while not with the same entertained smile that Enma wore, but still a gentle smile all the same.  "Do I have a right to know, or would you rather not talk about it?"

Breaking away, Tess walked back over to her seat and sat down.  Heaving a heavy sigh, she looked down at the floor.  "Well... where do I even begin?"

"Pretty safe bet you can skip the start, I'd say."  Marcus encouraged with a light chuckle.  "Born a woman in a male body, it's not that uncommon a story.  What I don't understand is with how much you've adjusted your body, why not go through with the op?  Are you still waitin' or is it somethin' else?"

"You're not going to get angry or accuse me of lying and hiding it from you?"  Tess asked, feeling a bit ashamed of herself.  "Or think I was trying to trick you?"

"You wouldn't be the first gu-er... sorry, that was insensitive of me."  Marcus said, catching himself in a Freudian slip.  "I should say you're not the first person with a bit more down there that's made passes at me."

"So you don't mind that she has a dick?"  Enma asked.

"Theresa is an amazing woman.  She works hard, owns her own successful business, cares for her friends and can brew a mean cup of joe."  He replied smiling.  "How a beautiful, confident woman like her wasn't already taken was beyond me."

"'Was'?"  The buxom blonde asked.

"People may talk a big game in public, but truth of the matter is few people are as open-minded when they come face to face with it themselves.  Heck, even a lot of people that support the whole LGBTQ thing are just seekin' equal treatment for them, not to become in a relationship with them."  The ebony fighter explained in a sad, almost disappointed, tone.  "The sad reality is I'm sure you've had your heart broken more than a few times, right?"

"None worth mentioning."  Tess replied smiling.  She knew Marcus was different from most guys she liked, people like Johan who rejected her after finding out about her only to have Enma track them down and make their height reflect the diminutive size of their hearts.  She would typically shove such tiny pricks down the dick that they found so repulsive as poetic justice, but Marcus didn't mind that fact that she had a penis, though him not being interested in getting in her pants to begin with might be playing a larger part in it than she might hope.  No, he was just curious and was hoping for answers.  "To make a long story short, I haven't gone through with the operation yet for my parents."  She admitted.

"Wait, 'for', not 'because'?"  Marcus asked.

"Oh no.  Momma and Poppa Tess were both really supportive when their daughter informed them of her discovery, after making completely sure it was what she wanted of course."  Enma answered.  "You know, they didn't want her to act too hastily and do something she might regret later."

"Not that the headstrong brat realized it at the time..."  Theresa added in bitter self-loathing.

"But they still took her back with open arms when she came to her senses."  Enma insisted, intending to look on the bright side of the whole ordeal in hindsight.

"Only thanks to a meddlesome bitch getting her out of a tight spot."  The blonde teased back.  "And stuck with her ever since."

"None of that mushy stuff..."  The raven haired woman said back, looking away with cheeks of crimson.

"Why do I feel like there's more to this story than you two are lettin' on?"  Marcus asked, picking up the subtle hint that the casual rendition glossed over the most important parts of their friendship.

"Stick around long enough and you might find out, Big Boy."  Enma answered with a wink.  "But getting back on track, so with their daughter back, Momma and Poppa were happy and, like I said before, fully supported their daughter's decision.  However..."

"I overheard them one night.  They were coming to terms with the fact that their only child would never give them a blood-related grandchild post-op."  Tess finally explained.  "It wasn't easy for them, since they had always imagined their child starting a family like they did, but they accepted that for my happiness they wouldn't be selfish.  I wanted to thank them for being so supportive and understanding, so I decided to hold off on the operation until I can give them the grandchild they always wanted."

"Yeah, and how much longer do I have to wait for you to knock me up?"  Enma asked, backing her butt up into Tess' crotch.  "I'm ready any time."

"When you learn some self-control.  No telling what might happen if you get pregnant doing the things you do."  The blonde replied, forcefully thrusting her hips forward to push her friend off of her.

"Wait.  So you two have..."  Marcus began to ask, looking back between the two a couple of times.

"All the time!  Tess is still the best lay I've ever had!"  The raven haired girl confirmed smiling.  "Disappointing and uneventful nights out tend to end with a roll in the hay, if you catch my drift."

"Enma!"  Tess exclaimed, embarrassed by how brazen she was being.  "I-It's not everytime Marcus, I swear.  And we don't when I'm in a relationship.  I don't cheat on my boyfriends."


*** Present ***

"Could you please stop bringing that up... it's too embarrassing to think about."  Tess requested from behind the hands she was currently using to hide her face.  "I was really worried that you'd... well, you know, after you found out."

"Like I told ya, it's not that big of a... well okay, physically it's pretty big I have to admit.  Given the tight, form-fitting outfits you usually wear, I was just surprised is all."  He replied, smiling at her like he always had.

"Well, I usually 'shape' it away..."  She thought, chastising herself for forgetting to put it away after tormenting Randy with it the night before.  "Oh my.  And here I thought your eyes didn't wonder when we chatted."  Giggling, she was happy his recovery had gotten to a state where he could joke around with her again.  "... So...  Any word from Katria's lawyers?"  She asked soberly.

"No... not yet."  Marcus replied with a sad smile towards the envelope from civil court.  "I... I know I messed up.  Katria deserves someone better than a muscle-head who grew up hard on the westside, I'm just lucky Mr. Hapkomah introduced us, but I at least want to hear it from her first.  I vowed to love and protect her, to honor her wishes and all that.  If she wants a divorce, like really wants it... then I'll sign."

"Oh~!  So then, you'd be single?"  The buxom blonde asked playfully to try and lighten the mood.  "I could finally give you a private tour of my office."

The ebony athlete smiled a bit at her offer, grateful for the intentions.  "Thanks for the offer, but I don't think-"

Before he could say anymore, Theresa cut him off by putting a finger on his lips.  "Shh, if you can sort things out with her, I'll buy you a drink.  If not," she offered, lifting and squeezing her breasts together, "then you can come cry into my chest.  Deal?"

"Heh... Deal."  Marcus chuckled, as always only eyeing the presented eye candy with a respectable glance before locking eyes with her again.  "Thanks Theresa."

"Don't thank me.  To be honest I hope you two do end up breaking up."  She giggled playfully, packing her laptop up and putting on her jacket.  "I'll be back tomorrow."

"That time already?  Must have slept the day away, did I?"  He asked.  Despite her overly flirtatious behavior, both Theresa and Enma had been invaluable emotional support for him while he recovered.  That along with Ioseph offering to cover his medical bills and Marcus's miraculous healing progress that might even allow him to continue fighting once he gets discharged gave him the strength to keep going.  "All I need to do is talk to Katria."

"Well, being cooped up in a small room with you isn't exactly a bad thing."  Theresa replied, heading for the door.  "Besides, resting is the best thing you can do right now.  Try not to stay up too late."

"No promises..."  He joked back.  Just as she was about to close the door, the scent of almonds and oats in the air made his curiosity the better of him.  "Hey, Theresa?"

"Yeah?"  She asked back, poking her head through the doorway.

"Were...  Were you the only one here today?"  He asked hesitantly, almost ashamed.

"Other than Enma, I was the only one here."  She replied.  "Why?"

"Oh, no.  It's nothing.  Good night."  He said, bidding her farewell.

"Good night."  She said back, leaving him to his own devices.

Picking up the remote, Marcus turned on the T.V. in his room and got comfortable to watch a good fight if he could find one on.  The nostalgic scent caught his attention as he rested his head on the pillow, he turned to look at the envelope.  "Did...  Did she come to check-up on me?"

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8432