Overcoming Divinity by JustForTribute
Summary:

A first person account of a Goddess who is bored of Divinity.

She creates a new existence for herself, on a more personal scale.


Categories: Crush, Feet, Insertion, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Pantheon of Goddesses Universe
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5947 Read: 14083 Published: May 22 2019 Updated: May 22 2019

1. Chapter 1 - Memoirs of a Goddess by JustForTribute

2. Chapter 2 - Creating a new home by JustForTribute

3. Chapter 3 - Loyal Subjects by JustForTribute

Chapter 1 - Memoirs of a Goddess by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Backstory

Memoirs of a Goddess

My name is Cassandra Moldova and I used to be just like you, Mortal. I stand at roughly 5’6” naturally, Hazel eyes and long slightly curled brunette hair that I am proud of. I was born into a broken home, My mother barely tried to raise me and I was denied all of the freedoms one would expect of a child. The only thing my mother gave me was the location. We lived in the largest city on Pyraxi Prima, A metropolis of opportunity by many metrics. I pulled myself through the education system with a single-minded ambition to escape the circumstances of my birth. I took a part-time job at a prestigious salon, The opulent customers serving to drive my ambition to one day be like them, no longer serving but being served. Through my teenage years I sacrificed all social activities to pursue academic accolades, I succeeded. A full scholarship in mechanical engineering, It was the only way I was ever going to get into a University and I had earned it. That’s where it all fell apart, My supervisor was a lecherous pervert and my student fellows resented my ‘free’ pass through the very expensive course. Combine this with my already defiant nature and something was destined to go wrong, I lashed out, With a power tool. Suffice to say I was swiftly removed from academic life, My part-time job became my full time one and my outlook started to look incredibly bleak. I serviced the wealthy clientele with growing resentment, I wanted what they had, I knew I had the talent. Naturally gifted, that's what they called me, a magician with my hands. It wasn’t enough, I could be the best nail artist in the city and it wouldn’t mean anything. That's when I decided to tribute myself. The Goddess was a known force in the world, She was power incarnate and now my future had been snatched from me, becoming a tribute to the Goddess seemed like the last shot at meaning.
   The day came where I was to present myself, I was naked and ready to be a tribute when I was whisked away against my will, forced back into my old life for one final service. Little did I know at the time that Goddess Charlotte herself had been a regular customer of mine, She had chosen me before I was able to truly give myself to her. I later learned that nearly all tributes to Charlotte ended up dead without much notice being taken. Being singled out by Charlotte was the single most important thing to happen to me in all of my long life. I was pressed into her service as a Handmaiden, along with Sarah, whom I would now call my closest friend. In the beginning, we were closer to rivals however, The Goddess would take great pleasure in putting us at odds with each other. Sometimes the punishments were painful, other times nearly lethal. Goddess Charlotte had no regards for mortal life, Mine included. Every task was life or death, every flick of her wrist a potential death sentence. Fear was the guiding principle that underpinned everything me and Sarah did in service to her. I done some truly horrible things in service to Charlotte, she taught me the value of mortal life and it is her lessons that still resonate with me today. Worthless, Insignificant, Amusements, The three guiding words that shaped my view of the universe in service to the Goddess. Sarah was always more empathetic than me, on some level she always cared for the various mortals we extinguished. When your mistress is the Goddess of everything however you don’t let personal feelings stop you from stuffing those mortals with herbs and slowly roasting them.
  I served at Charlotte’s pleasure for thousands of years, She gifted me immortality in exchange for eternal devoted service. Over the years I witnessed atrocities on a universal scale and my perception over existence itself changed to reflect the reality. She was the only thing that actually mattered, Her will was our reality and she was cruel. Still, I was glad to apart of it, proud to be part of the only true power in creation. Then it got messy. Our Goddess in her divine wisdom had finally tired of being the all-powerful ruler and seemingly without much consideration, ‘Ascended’ herself. Knowing what I know now, I am certain it was an act of pure suicide. As she left the universe she gifted me and the others in her service with divine providence to rule in her stead. Seven Goddesses to maintain the universe she had dominated for thousands of years. Naturally, it all very quickly fell apart. I had finally gained the power I had been craving, The Stellar Mechanic, Goddess of Wisdom. The universe itself sprawled before me and I was free to bend it to my image. Then Sarah stepped in and asked me to back her in stopping me and others from indulging in our pent up power fantasies. Sarah had been ascended into a position of leadership and as my friend, I chose to respect her authority, stepping into line behind her. The first few months of being a Goddess were a stressful nightmare, The universe seemed to constantly try and kill itself. At the time I had no clue how Charlotte had managed to maintain such vast infinity without going completely mad. It took my solar cycles of observation and study before I found the rhythm of the universe, matching it to my pulse allowed me to control it as simple as breathing. Once I had my domain under control, everything else came crashing down as my new sisters struggled with there's.
  We fought and argued and I was certain our universe would implode from the immaturity of my sisters. I was guilty of some indulgence as well, I was loving being a Goddess. It was Sarah who finally broke it all, Divinity never really fit her and the constant bickering between those she was meant to oversee had worn her down. She fled into her own pocket of time to live out a mortal existence. None of us saw the danger, I pulled her out but it was too late. Theia, my sister, Goddess of Time and Destiny gave her life holding the universe together as the strands of time fought to rip themselves apart. As Theia died, her power lashed out, stealing the divinity from two of my sisters before we could contain it. This was nearly five hundred years ago and now it is my turn to reflect as Charlotte once did. Sarah has not been seen in years, her daughter Hannah is seeking a new Goddess of Destiny and Alyssa sealed the doors to her chambers nearly a hundred years ago and has not been seen since. My loving sister Arianna has barely any power left to her, spending her days answering prayers where she can. This has left me alone and incredibly bored. Voyeurism is the curse of divinity, watching the mortals live out there lives from afar with curiosity and apathy. It has taken me thousands of years, trillions of mortal deaths and the universe nearly imploding but I finally see why my friend Sarah wants to live among them. The desire for companionship is powerful, powerful enough to sway the gods themselves.

End Notes:

As an author I am a bit lost, Not sure where I want to focus my efforts.

Chapter 2 - Creating a new home by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Divine Creation

Creating a New Home

Laying down my pen, I reviewed the brief account of my history, letting out a sigh at the memory i swept away the single tear that dropped in memory of Theia. It was time to create some happiness for myself, somewhere out of the way, at least until Hannah found the new Goddess of Destiny. I stepped from the edge of my platform and out into the stars, unhooking my deep blue robes, letting them drift over my skin and away from body. I loved being naked, it gave me a sense of freedom. I let my powers flow freely, seeking the raw elements from the stars around me, It was always less draining to recycle than to create anew. The liquid metals poured into a glowing orb before me, my breasts enjoying the radiated heat from new world being forged. This was divine power at its purest, forging new worlds. As the crust of the world hardened I reached for Sarah’s gift, Finding myself stunned as i felt her, the power life being granted by my wayward sister. I whispered my thanks into the air, hoping she could hear me and understand how much I missed her. I couldn't contain my smile as I wielded my sisters powerful gift over the surface of the world, sprouting new life, plants and animals springing into existence. Bringing the new world before my face I inspected the intricacies woven into the nubile world, “I’ll call you Saphryn.” I caught myself saying as it slowly rotated. Casting the world out into an orbit around a star I felt giddy with excitement. I was going to rule this world personally.

Saphryn - A New World

Jeluka, chief of River by Forest tribe had just bested the third male who had tried to kill her for the role of chief; She snarled at her clan as they all finally submitted to her. She began pointing around giving brief orders, ‘Hunt’, ‘Craft’.  Saphryn were naturally brilliant beings, slender and tall they were a beautiful race. Light green skin, fair complexions and slightly pointed ears, the Goddess had based these new beings on myths from her former life. Theirs was a primitive society, yet to develop beyond basic speech patterns. Jeluka stared into the sky as the large peach foot descended, crunching half of her tribe as is impacted the surface. “BEAST!” she screamed, charging the huge being with her wooden point spear, snapping it upon her first strike. The sky grew dark as the impossible creature squat down over their camp, her colossal nudity on display for all to see as her eyes fixed on them. “HELLO” the massive being thundered down over them, The strange words were lost on the tribe who decided that running was a better solution to fighting, and the scattered.

Cassandra Maldova - Saphryn

The tiny beings started fleeing from beneath me as I squat on the new world I had recently forged, the planet’s wind brushing over my exposed nethers, making me tingle with excitement. ‘Only natural’ I thought as I watched my beautiful creations bounding across the landscape. ‘They are too primitive to be of any use; I will enhance them before I settle.’ I  pushed myself to a standing position and placed my hands on my hips, carefully watching the ground around my feet as I gradually increased the flow of time around this world. ‘I should be offended how every other generation attacks me’ I thought as I stood stone still watching the world develop under me. As the buildings turned from wood to stone and the tools from bronze to iron I brought the worlds time back into line with rest of the universe. As I scanned the ground around my feet I saw exactly what I was looking for, temples and altars dedicated to me. My heart fluttered and l slowly lowered myself down over the settlement, running my fingers over the tops of the buildings, those every present tingles returning, ‘mine’ I thought smiling. 
  Slowly shrinking myself, the populated town that had sprung up between my legs were caught between panic and awe as I reduced herself to around ten feet tall, standing a clear two feet clear of their tallest and 4 feet taller than most of them. “Hello.” I tried again, before remembering that it had been thousands of years since my first attempt from their perspective. Smiling to myself as panic ensued, I admired my creations, these slender Saphrynians made fleeing in terror look like an elegant dance. Eventually one of them stepped forward to address me, the woman looked middle-aged and amongst her peers seemed to hold herself with the most Dignity. The woman raised her hands about her head and then bowed deeply in supplication. “Oh it’s been a while since I was worshipped, I do enjoy good worship!” I said coyly at the cowering woman, making my tone as regal as I could without giggling, “I am Goddess Cassi, Who might you be?” I smiled down as long-dormant emotions gripped my heart, I was less than an hour into my experiment and already I was regaining some of what had been lost.
  “I am Jeluka, Goddess, First Chosen of your shaman!” I raised an eyebrow at the title, letting some of my divine clairvoyance seep into my mind, I wanted to see if there was any truth behind these words. I identified this woman as the one I had squat over, ‘Well that power takes the fun out of things, I should avoid it’ I scolded myself mentally.  “Yes, I remember you Jeluka, You tried to stick a spear in me!” I teased as the bowing women turned an even brighter shade of green, “I am a merciful goddess; however, I forgive you.” I reassured her, I would get her back for that spear though. Aware I was still naked, I realised my shapely form was causing a great distraction to local male and female population, sighing I flourished my hands, for show, it wasn’t required, and my long blue robe materialised around me, tightly hugging my curves before blowing out into a loose bottom, showing my lower legs and sandal-clad feet. I was feeling divine, I had not felt divine for a long time, it just was a state of being. The remaining population stood in astonished awe at the miracle performed for all to see, many of them fell to their knees in reverence. “Jeluka, Now I have come to walk among you, I will need a temple to rule from” I declared, looking for somewhere to sit more than anything. I began striding into the crowd, quickly stopping time so I could analyse my surroundings. ‘ I’ll have to stop abusing this time manipulation too’ I thought as I extended my power out and drew a male specimen into my grip, shrinking him to only two inches and stripping his primitive clothes. Casually I resumed time for him alone, “Hi there” I sang down to him, trying to keep my voice light and happy as he immediately began to squirm and panic as I prodded and him, my fingers huge by comparison “AAAAH,” was all he could say as I explored his nakedness and pushed his legs apart to inspect his manhood, my tongue slowly protruding from my lips, The sexual undertones making me desire him, the slick terror sweat on his muscled skin making my mouth salivate. “Sorry about this little guy, I am just curious how you all evolved, looks tasty though; also you’re going to be my sample morsel I'm afraid.”  I figured that all of my new races would need to be taste tested, After all, a Goddess has to eat. The more my emotions returned, the more I felt the power over this squirming male. Slowly raising his wriggling form to my lips, I tested his flavour with my tongue, making sure it was as nice as it looked, I ignored his pleas I slowly sucked him into my mouth, being sure to roll him, squeeze him and eventually press my teeth along his body to spill him open across my taste buds. “Mmmm, Oh that’s good” I found myself exclaiming as I looked at the crowd around me and felt my inner fires stoked once more.
  As time resumed the ‘First Chosen’ stood up behind me and started barking orders,  I found herself taken to the steps of a large structure set next to one of my giant footprints where I had been stood since the beginning of their society, It was amusing to think that I had been so big only moments ago. The building was huge compared to all of those around it, and the doors were a comfortable fit for even my ten-foot frame. I smiled to myself as I took in all of the idols and tribute alters in my temple, I slowly buried more of my power away in the corners of my mind, “This will do nicely; I’ll need a throne of course, and I expect to be worshipped twice a day with food and servent tributes at the start of each new moon.” With my declaration made I stood and surveyed the town from the top of my temple, I had plans for this world; these would be her people.

Chapter 3 - Loyal Subjects by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Advancing Time - Developing Society

Loyal Subjects

Kieli - Saphryn

Kieli wiped the sleep dust from her blue eyes as she slid from her sleeping tube, her bare feet gently resting on the cold stone path that ran through the centre of the academy dorms. As she sleepily wandered towards the baths, her mind raced with the excitement of the day ahead. Today was her 50th birthday, Turning fifty was a big deal for Saphryn youths. They would finally be considered mature enough to make the selection. The slender green woman felt the chill water cascade through the wall of the baths, over her sensitive body and out through the other side, the natural world cleansing them before the day could begin. She and others who shared her name day would be brought before the council of elders to make their selection, Civilian Life, Military Life or Devoted Life. In recent years the option fo Civilian life had been the most popular option for the vast majority of Saphrynians, with Military being close behind. Popularity of living the Devoted life had dropped off as their cities expanded across their world. Of Course, it may have something to do with the Devoted Lifestyle only being open to women, so the popular belief was that any who chose that path had been forbidden from bedding men. Young women in their 50’s were not likely to want to give up pleasure for the possibility of serving a Goddess who may or may not exist. Kieli, on the other hand, was fascinated by the fantastical, All of the Elders who had been around for 300 name days or more have an unwavering belief in the existence of the Goddess, claiming that she once roamed the streets performing miracles. If any parts of the stories she had heard had any truth to them, she had to know; it was the Devoted Life for her.
  There were ten of them lined up before the council of Elders, a considerable number and a sign of their flourishing population. Saphrynians females can only ever give birth to two children, a natural method for population control to offset their long lives, at least compared to the other races of Saphryn. The council of Elders consisted of the first of their kind, some of them boasting nearly two thousand name days. They had witnessed and survived three periods of civil unrest; The last of which almost 300 years ago when the Goddess sealed herself away and fell into more of a myth with large factions of people saying she was just a tall Saphrynian being used to control the masses. The ten of them waited nervously to be addressed, The Elders talking amongst themselves as they waited for the robes to arrive. The red military training tunics looked tempting on their rack, shining deep red. The green civilian garbs looked comfortable as they lay piled on the table and the single white devotee gown laying over the end of the table. Kieli’s heart leapt when she saw the white fabric, then sank when she realised she was the last in the selection line, if any one of the other girls took it, there would not be another.
 The first five all chose Civilian roles, accepting the well-made green outfits before making their way to the city hall for assignment. Saphrynians were the superior race on their world, bringing there slightly superior size and metal weapons to seize power over the lesser races, enslaving them for the more intensive work roles, As such new members of the Civilian Life were always destined for some form of a management role. Three more were quick to take up the Military Leathers, Their empire was ever expanding, and there was always a frontier to explore, the adventurous chose the martial path.
 The final girl hesitated, she stood looking across all three options unsure of her path, as she slowly moved toward the white robes Kieli’s stomach knotted, her desired future seemed to be stolen away from her. The girl stood in front of the white gown before reaching down for it, to her surprise her hand passed right through, she was unable to grip the fabric, She grimaced in frustration before tossing the green civilian clothes over her shoulder and stalking away annoyed. Kieli’s stared at the white gown confused, she was confident the previous girl had chosen it, yet there it remained. Taking her turn she moved over to the bright garment, lifting it from its place she marvelled at the silky feel that ran through her fingers. “It’s beautiful,” she said aloud, the first spoken words through the whole affair. Elder Jeluka stepped down from their observations and approached her, “It is the first time the white was on offer in four years. The beloved one has become more selective of her followers recently.” Keili’s eyes sparkled as she turned to face her Elder, “It has been my dream to follow the Devoted Life since I turned twenty.” As she dropped the white gown over her brown student clothes, she felt the weight of her old life dissipate, along with her old clothes under the shimmering white dress. “There is magic in the world,” she spoke to herself as she looked down her top at her bare breasts.
  They walked together in silence through the streets of the capital, making their way to the towering temple on the edge of their sprawling city. Jeluka stopped at the base of the broad staircase, “From here on, I am First Chosen, not Elder, Only speak when asked a question and avert your gaze should the beloved one enter the room.” The young girl pushed her long blonde hair behind her shoulders and nodded sincerely to her superior, “I understand First Chosen.” Kieli’s insides were knotting, and they climbed the stairs towards the large door, she was tall herself standing proudly seven feet tall however this door was large enough to fit her twice. The pair stopped outside as Jeluka knocked once on the ornate double doors. The large doors swung inwards as if moved by magic; The new Devotee stared in wonder as the well-lit hall opened before her. As they stepped through the threshold Elder Jeluka's clothes evaporated, and a long white gown settled over her, as she turned to look at the new follower she grinned at the shock on her face. “Yes youngling, I do look a thousand years younger here, The Beloved one likes to keep us in our prime while we are in her service. Kieli had no words as she gawked at the beautiful woman before her. The older woman that had escorted her was gone.
  The two waited in the centre of the vast hall. It felt like hours of just waiting, and Kieli was getting a little impatient as she rocked from foot to foot. “Who are we waiting for?” she whispered to the First Chosen, “Who do you think?” was the only reply as silence resumed. Giggling erupted from a side room as three Saphrynian Devotees stumbled into the main hall, “Did you see him running across the rooves?” one giggled, “Yea, I caught him with my toe and flicked him,” another replied. The middle of the three noticed Jeluka and alerted the others who immediately stood up straight and bowed respectfully. “First, We were not aware you were here,” the middle woman offered. Turning to look at the girls Jeluka just smiled and gestured that they move along. Kieli had questions about what she had overheard, but as Jeluka turned back, she raised a finger to silence them before she could speak. The wait continued until the young girls' feet became sore and she became restless, “How long must we wait? My feet ache” The older woman barely moved as she quietly whispered her reply, “Patience.”
 
Priest Hantan - Sarheim

The huge woman in white came sprinting through the city, dwarfing the buildings, stopping in the centre of the town the huge woman glared at them with vicious delight. Hantan had never before seen such devious joy in a face, the fact this face was hundreds of feet above unsettled him much. “WHERE IS THE SARIAN NAMED TOBIAS” the Titaness called, Hantan had no idea who this Tobias was but this Divine representative was not the one the Goddess sent originally, she was far more reckless. Opening the doors to the great temple, he encouraged the population to take shelter from the huge green woman towering their city, “Come on in, She’ll leave once she has what she is looking for.” As he pulled the large doors closed he saw a familiar Titan step up to the edge of the city with anger on her face, “HEIDI! WHY ARE YOU ON MY WORLD!” she thundered as a third stepped up behind her. The doors shut with a slam and the refugees from the city square were left to cower, and quaking footsteps highlighted a particularly heated debate amongst the green Giantesses. “HAH THERE HE GOES! ACROSS THE TOP!” one of them yelled with glee as the earth shook violently. Hantan stood at his Alter in the great temple and began praying to the Goddess to Protect them from this apocalypse. “ His prayers were answered as a large green foot crashed through the top of the great temple and planted itself in the assembled refugees, the cries of the masses became painfully loud and tormented as the foot slowly withdrew. “OOOPS.” boomed down from above as the blood-stained foot lifted, mangled remains dripping from its sole accompanied by a splatter of blood rain over the survivors. The priest fell to his knees in despair as the horrid mess before him as he was bathed in sunlight from the now missing ceiling. As the survivors regrouped, it became apparent the huge pile of debris in front of the doors had sealed them in. Hantan tried to be the spiritual leader once more and rolled out a large barrel of crude alcohol from the back room and started tapping it. “Sounds like they’ve gone, So…” he said as he felt everyone looking at his back, trying not to look at the gore covered room. The wood finally broke through, and the amber liquid started to flow, “Let’s drink to our lost friends before we set to clearing the door.”
  The trapped refugees were still emotionally broken when the colossal metal beam came in through the open roof, grasped a large section of the wall and placed it into position above them. The whole temple was getting warmer and warmer as more and more enormous chunks for rubble were removed and put back into position. Hantan watched as Clarice, one of his clerics moved to investigate, a sizeable waterlike globe sliding down the wall. As she extended her hand to touch it her hand burst into flames, just as quickly her robes caught fire and the woman screamed as she started burning. The surviving group stared on in horror as the cleric melted before them; screams erupted as the clear liquid started dripping from the roof as it was slowly rebuilt by the large metal beams, long clear strings plunging from the top creating webs across the room to the door. “WHAT IN SARHEIM IS GOING ON!” Hantan screamed as he tried to weave and dodge the falling incendiary slime. Flaming people were running left and right as they all pushed past each other trying to escape the furnace that the temple had become. The only upside was that the huge metal tongs had cleared the debris that had blocked the door. Pushing the doors open Hantan fell onto his back, mortified by his experience, he was about to close his eyes in relief when he saw her. The entire sky above Sarheim was a beautiful female face of fair complexion; her divine majesty filled him with warmth as he saw her smiling at the now fully repaired Great Temple, a tomb to more than forty faithful.

Cassandra - Saphryn Portal Dome

  The knock came at an inconvenient time as the I was laying on my stomach with my hair tied back as I inspected the tiny crumbling structure through the portal on the floor. I was trying to rule some other worlds remotely, allowing my loyal subjects to be wardens of these new projects. This was one of my favourite temples, ‘The great temple of Sarheim’ and it had been accidentally knocked through by one of my followers who had been spreading the faith;  I was doing my best not to just will things into existence, trying to use my mortal skills instead, I was trying to take pleasure in the simple things a resolution I made to myself while looking for the inner joy I once experienced in Charlotte’s service. Using my skilled fingers, I summoned a small pair of tweezers and a precise glue gun, Okay, I had to use power sometimes; I laid on the rim of the portal, moving it over the small structure on the world below, rebuilding it with my generous helpings of glue. A good number of the population around the ruined sight could be heard screaming as the hot glue incinerated them on touch. I was not trying to kill the helpless creatures although right now the repairs to my temple were more important than a few Sarian lives, They would appreciate the decades of work I was saving them. As I placed the tiny symbol on the last dome, I smiled at my repair work, other than the thick, obvious glue lines the silhouette of the structure was smooth, and my little C stood proudly on the highest tower. It’s been a long time since done any model makings, I should do this more often.
  Closing my portal I stood and brushed the dusty rubble from my chest, Time to greet my new devotee. As I made my way towards the main chamber three of my followers came giggling down the hall, I smiled at them wondering what amused them all so much, feeling slightly guilty I let her divine power flow through my mind to learn what these devoted had found so funny. I wanted to stop cheating, I should of just asked. The vision of them trouncing through the world to snuff the runaway came to my mind, and I felt a soft unpleasant feeling building within me. For the first time since I had reopened my emotions, I was feeling a dark mixture of betrayal and rage; My eyes started to smoulder, I could feel it, I willed them into a deep red as the three women noticed my presence ahead of them. “Goddess! They yelped as they all fell to their knees, scared by the dark red eyes glaring at them.” I was angry, but I wanted to enjoy this, so I took slow, deliberate steps, making sure my sandals echoed down the corridor with each motion, “You dare cross into others realms without my permission?” I spoke clear and loud, secretly hoping others would overhear my words I reverberated my voice from the walls. “You dare defy the edicts dictated by your GOD!” I raised my voice to emphasis god, I loved how powerful it made me feel. As I finally reached them, projecting the word god into their bowed heads, my voice pushing down onto them, shoving their faces into the floor. “I’ve never been so openly disrespected!” I said pushing an edge into my words, making my voice take on a sharp cold tone. I found some enjoyment watching the stream of urine creeping out from under one of the terrified women. “You three will follow me. An example must be made!” I finally said, unsure how I was going to punish them. I stepped over the kneeling women and headed on towards the main hall.
  As I strode into the large room; the three scolded women meekly following behind me. I stopped before the new Devotee and smiled down to her; she came up to just below my breasts, her eyes averted, staring at her feet. “If you’ve been told to avert your eyes, please don’t, It pisses me off, and Jeluka knows it!” I declared, my temper a little frayed from her recent encounter and her high priests practical jokes had been old years ago. As the small blonde looked up and met my eyes, I smiled, letting my divine energy pulse once more I skimmed the girls' inner feelings, She was a powerful soul, she had ambition, devotion and desire, Three things I love about young women. “Yes, You will do nicely, Jeluka, assign young Kieli a mistress and have her trained properly. I have an exceptional duty for you youngling.”  I paused as I saw the joy pulsing through Kieli, “Girls your age fueled by libido,” I declared, lifting a hand before her. Kieli watched in amazement as one of the girls behind me vanished and appeared in my hand, no larger than a small toy. “This is Heidi, She is a qualified devotee who recently broke my edicts, She will serve as your pleasure slave during your education here, I command you to use her frequently and to fulfil your desires, Once you graduate, she will be reinstated, her punishment complete-- If she is not sufficiently punished, She will be expelled from my service.” I  smiled to myself, proud of my own creativity, as the figure in my hand started to beg; I extended my arm down to my new follower who gently picked her up.”She won’t break; don’t worry about that.” I felt the burning eyes on her back as the other two women started to panic, “Jeluka, The other two have defied me but not as severely as little Heidi here, I was going to petrify them for a few centuries as a warning, but I think similar punishments to Heidi would be more effective with the other Devotees.” I let my eyes glow red as I spun, smiling as deviously as I could I glared at the two women, “You will follow Jeluka back to the Mistress quarters. Once you cross the threshold, you will be reduced to toys.” I let my eyes cool into a bright purple as I spoke, letting my divine power seep into their minds, locking my curse in place, “You will beg them to abuse you, You will beg them to use you, You will feel itchy all over while you are not being used!” as the words flowed from me, blue swirls of power surrounded the two women who began to cower away. “One month, Then you can return to service.” As Jeluka lead them from the halls, I turned back to my young recruit, “Hurry along after them, Jeluka will assign you a Mistress, I will summon you once you have finished your studies.”

End Notes:

As an author I am a little lost, Not sure where to focus my efforts.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8339