Everything Butt by NotOnTime
Summary:

This is kind of a collection of any random one-off stories that I've made, stuff that isn't part of an ongoing series, or just random chapters that wouldn't fit anywhere else. Expect lots of focus on the rear end and related smells, but things might also go off in other directions, who knows?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 57531 Read: 172573 Published: April 05 2019 Updated: July 30 2023

1. Chapter 1: Voyeur Filmmaker by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: "It itches...?" by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: President Matsudo's Seat by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: VR Voyeur by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Bootyful Bar Waitress by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Suzy's Stuffy Spats by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Your Sister's Friend's Private Time by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Era's Gassy Stroll by NotOnTime

9. Chapter 9: Professor's Bad Gas by NotOnTime

10. Chapter 10: Suzy's Stuffy Spats 2 by NotOnTime

11. Chapter 11: Suzy's Stuffy Spats 3 by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Voyeur Filmmaker by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Just a random one-shot I did, I had a vision in my head of a cool scene and ran with it.

Devin set up on a grassy hill overlooking the park. The area was secluded with enough tree cover that no one could catch what he was up to. It was the perfect spot.

When people asked Devin what he did for a living he told them he was a photographer or a filmmaker. While not being a 100% lie, it wasn't quite the truth either. Basically Devin took creepshots of girls and sold them online. Whether snapshots between the legs of some lady at a coffee shop, or an upskirt video on the subway train, he was there to capture it. It was a lucrative business, his website made him enough money to buy an expensive car and even better equipment for the job. Smaller cameras, ones with night vision, remote gadgets that could be activated from far away, you name it.  He didn't feel particularly bad about it either. From his perspective if recording random hot girls was so wrong, then why did people pay him top dollar to see it? It's society that's fucked up, not him, is what he said to himself over and over.

Of course the market changed when portal devices were invented. The barrier between people and seeing intimate spots on girl was thinning and Devin had to adapt to keep up. That's why he was at the park today. He was recording a new video for his site, one that would make him a ton of money for sure. Recently he had just bought himself a portal device and he had a great idea how to use it. First, he set up his tripod camera on the hill to get a good wide shot. Second, he just needed a cute enough "model".

From his spot above Devin scouted the park for an hour until he found someone suitable. Any girl would do as long as they were hot. Eventually one came, a young jogger in a skin-tight tank top. She wasn't very fit or muscular, but was working hard to get there. Devin didn't care, she was sexy enough in a "hot girl-next-door" kind of way. Innocent and ripe for him to creep on.

"You'll do just fine." he whispered to himself.

Taking a break, the girl stopped at the park bench. She had a lunch bag with her and was sitting down to eat. Perfect. Devin aimed the tripod camera at her and zoomed in while making sure she was in focus. She was even more cute up close, her round face and perky breasts looked so soft. As much as he wanted to touch them he couldn't, but today was all about her lower parts anyways.

Devin's plan was the use the portal device to shrink himself and sneak inside her underwear. He would place a normal-sized portal here on the secluded hill and then a small, half-inch-high one inside the girls panties. There he could get an amazing close up of her pussy and play with it to his heart's content. The tripod would then get the shot of her squirming in confusion until she finally cums. After getting the money shot inside her underwear he'd pop back out and be on his merry way. An easy million views, at least. He could put the two shots side-by-side, or picture-in-picture, the internet would love it!

He got the portal device ready and activated. Checking the tripod one last time, he made sure the shot was lined up and recording properly. He could see through the viewer that the girl was still sitting in the same spot, happily eating a big long sandwich. No wonder she wasn't getting lean by jogging, she was eating too much! Devin snickered to himself. That poor naive girl, she had no idea that she was about to be recorded for millions of other men to fap to.

Once the coordinates were set he opened the portal. A gateway to the girl's panties opened up, allowing him to slip between her underwear and crotch. He had to make himself less than half an inch tall or else she might feel him down there. Once Devin walked through he closed the entrance behind him quickly, so that she didn't notice any cool breeze coming through her panties. The world of her underwear was dark and musky. After running for so long this girl had a serious amount of sweat built up in her undergarments, and it made the aroma thick and stuffy. Devin choked on it for a bit before becoming adjusted. He was expecting it to smell a faint bit like smelly fish, but this was way worse. It was more like hot sewage dripping off her skin, rank with the aroma of shit.

"God she smells bad!" he said.

It was so dark he couldn't see anything besides the glow of his camera's video screen. He fumbled to find the button for night vision, accidentally flipping through the wrong settings. From deep in the darkness there was a guttural noise growling, muffled through the layers of woman. What the hell was that? The bubbly sound churned within, growing louder and louder as time went on. Finally Devin managed to find the right button for night vision. Green and black imagery appeared on the screen, displaying the inside of the girls crotch.

Instead of a meaty slit there was a massive hole laying in front of him. It was round and wrinkled, a perfect circle of greasy flesh folds. It was the girl's bare anus, Devin had accidentally opened a portal on the wrong end of the girl's underwear. Staring him in the face was her giant asshole in all its hot and sweaty glory.

"What the fuck? I set it to the wrong place. Goddammit, lemme fix this..."

He rummaged through his pockets to get the portal device back out. The screen shined blue with a progress bar, indicating that it needed to charge itself for longer, before it could be used again. That was right, Devin didn't charge it up all the way this morning, because he expected to only need to use it twice. From the looks of it the device seemed to only need a couple more minutes, so he had to wait it out.

More pressing matters stole his attention as the booming groans grew louder. The giant ass was purring ferociously at him, rife with some intestinal distress. Through the screen he could see the enormous anus flexing from the disturbance. Runny globs of sweat dripped between its folds splashing at the man's feet. It was hard to make out through the screen but Devin could sure as hell smell it, this girl had some caked-in filth between her anal wrinkles. She must not have wiped properly because the stench of crap was stinging Devin's nostrils. More gurgles rocked the sweaty hovel around him and suddenly a voice echoed from above.

"Ugh, my stomach's been acting up all day. I hate being so gassy" it said.

Devin's eyes widened. The giant girl had said that to herself thinking no one could hear it, but it came as an alarming warning to the little man inside her panties. Devin's heart raced as he began to panic. His environment shook as the girl moved. She started leaning forward in her seat, arching her back to let the pressure come out her ass more smoothly. Her gigantic cheeks pulled at the underwear's fabric, yanking Devin forwards in front of her hole. He could see the rancid pucker through the video screen, twitching frantically. Giant wrinkled lips puckered and oozed out gross slime as the girl pushed her gas along. Devin screamed.

"NO DON'T-"

The hole widened and sprayed Devin with a thundering wet fart. Immediately the girls panties were filled with broiling hot gases, roasting everything inside. Specks of filth and moisture showered Devin as her anus erupted, covering his body and entering his mouth. The taste was horrible, but not nearly as bad as the ungodly smell of her gas. Disgusting potent fumes spewed from her reverberating shithole, reeking with the thick scent of feces. Just breathing felt like drinking in liquid shit, making Devin choke and cry out for help. The giant girl gave her ass muscles another push, expelling even more rotten flatulence out her rumbling asshole.

Even after she was done and her blaring fart had ended Devin had to deal with the awful smell. He had never smelled anything so bad in his life, it was like he had fallen into a sewer. The rank stench clung to his throat, burning his insides as he breathe it in. The temperature inside this girls huge ass had spiked, becoming a sweaty hot rainforest of shitty smells. Devin couldn't do anything but cough and writhe in agony. His body twisted and convulsed, trying to get rid of the raw gas entering his body, but it just kept coming. Within the warm panties he twisted from side to side, knocking into the slimy walls of the girls ass crack.

Suddenly there was more movement. Although her didn't realize it, his jostling had got her attention. The giant girl felt a small tickle in her butt, an itch. She thought it was just loose sweat running her ass after her big fart, so she tried to wipe it away. Her gargantuan finger ran down the back of her jogging attire, forcefully rubbing the back of her panties into her butt. Caught in his panicked flails Devin was rammed forward by the digit and crammed directly into her asshole. The giant sweaty pucker wrapped his body in a stinky embrace, still warm from the recent fart.

Even more unlucky still, his head happened to be lined up directly with the center of the girls anus. The mass of rubbery bands of skin all converged in one place and surrounded Devin's skull as he was flattened against her hole. He could feel even the tiniest movement of her anus. The filthy wretched orifice was shifting ever so slightly, its oily wrinkles were moving as if the beast was breathing. The tightened fabric of the underwear was holding him fast against the enormous asshole and so he could barely move. Devin's tiny body was so small and weak that he could barely push himself off the girls sticky skin.

There was no way he was going to let himself get stuck here. In his bravest act of defiance Devin pushed as hard as he could to pry himself off the giant anus. Using every muscle in his arms and his legs he pushed, fighting back against the panties. His face went red with strain and he felt dizzy from the lack of oxygen, but he couldn't give up yet. The girl's anus felt this however, and pinched down on his head. The rubbery maw of flesh clenched down on him, immediately putting a stop to his struggles. He felt himself get drawn inwards as her pucker crushed him, pulling him deeper into her ass. From all sides Devin's face was smushed by hot shit-crusted skin, wedged tight into the girls poophole.

The smell was unreal this close to her anus. He was inches away from her bowels and the entrance smelled exactly like rotten shit. Sweat and grease coated his hair and the asshole squeezed around his skull. A runny mixture of slime and salty secretions ran down his face. No matter how hard he tried to yank himself out with his lower body the girls anus was far too strong for him. It was dark and scary, the giant flexing hole held him so tight that he could hear her heartbeat. Huge thumps of blood pounded into his ears as wet mucus dripped from his eyebrows. Then, another sound came.

It was the same droning gurgles as before, only it sounded louder. Devin hyperventilated through the gaps between the anal wrinkles, whimpering like a frightened dog. Huge rumbles trembled through the girl as her body pushed bubbles of pressure southward. Devin couldn't just hear it, he could feel the vibrations drumming into his skull. The colossal ass rumbled even louder and then a low roar bellowed from her intestines. It was almost here.

Feeling the oncoming storm, the hole clenched. Its puffy wrinkles collapsed around Devin's head, planting his face flat against the very center. His lips were lined up with the opening, he could feel it, exactly where the fart would be coming out. Devin screamed and struggled but he couldn't budge. His mouth was plastered to the girls giant anus, unable to be removed. More deafening rumbles shook the smothering orifice, every shit-stained lump of skin tightened against his face. Right beyond her hole he could feel the swirling mass of pressure building inside the girls ass. Hot gruesome bubbles of stink collected and compounded next to the exit. With every passing second, more joined, adding to the humongous payload that was waiting to come out. She had no idea Devin was even there and was about to let her gas rip without a care in the world.

Finally her hole puckered. Her greasy anal lips were pushed backwards by the swelling bubble of gas, ready to explode. At this point the mass of hot air was multiple times bigger than Devin's whole body. In the epicenter of the girls hole Devin's head was crushed by the ballooning wrinkles. They tightened like steel, locking him in place. Deep inside her shithole the meaty folds expanded around his face, forcing his jaw back. His mouth was wrenched open in front of the quivering anus, and as hard as he tried to close it he couldn't. Everything went still. The mighty anus held him there, waiting to fire. A giant drop of sweat ran down the outline of the girls anus and then down his back.

Outside the cute girl was holding her tummy, waiting for a passerby in the park to walk out of earshot. After about ten seconds she felt like the person was far enough away. She let out a sigh and relaxed her anal muscles, letting the fart come out naturally.

At once the inner ring of her sphincter parted, letting the gas pass through. It was instantaneous for Devin, the high amount of pressure and the grip of her anus didn't give his poor head a chance to be blasted backwards in time. Instead the hot sweltering payload of gas shot into his open mouth and came streaming down his throat. For a tiny fraction of a second he could sense the bubbly fart erupt from her hole and enter his body, but the total amount of gas was too great. His lungs filled with the pressurized air until they burst inside his rib cage. Hot anal fumes continued to blast into his chest cavity, bloating his body until the anus widened enough for his head to pop free, but by that point it was too late. The intensity of the giant fart bursting Devin's lungs had killed him, and his corpse flopped pathetically out into the girls underwear. Her butt blast continued from there, boisterously spreading stinky fumes from her asshole into her panties. After several seconds it was over and the deed was done.

Devin's life wasn't one to be admired or imitated. He had got exactly what he deserved. His lifeless body slipped out the girls panties later when she got back to her jog, left out in the park for good. At some point later that week a couple found his camera and tripod as well as his other equipment. Strangely enough, all that was recorded on it was footage of a girl eating a sandwich, and then a couple hours of nothing.

Chapter 2: "It itches...?" by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Single-chapter story from the Shrunk in the Worlds of Ochiko Terada interactive on writing.com. Haven't done one on this large of a scale in a while.
[https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/action/view/chapter_map/121]

"It itches? Back there feels... itchy." she thought.

Kaede Shimomura was taking her little daughter to school that morning. Just as she had gone to put on her shoes she noticed a peculiar feeling. Underneath her underwear, inside her delicates down below, she felt an itching sensation. As inappropriate as it was, the disturbance was centered directly at her... backdoor.

As she bent over to put on her first shoe Kaede glanced around her shoulder. Underneath the apron she was wearing was her sky blue dress. It rested cleanly over her generous backside, and it didn't seem to be bunching up or anything. Her ample buttocks had spread apart once she bent over, the fabric sliding smoothly between them. Nothing seemed to be wrong. Kaede knew she had a large set of child-bearing hips, and occasionally she would bump into things with it, but there wasn't anything behind her that she could have accidentally touched. She made a frowning face. Even though it looked fine, there was something tickling her back there for sure.

Her daughter Sakura, meanwhile, was watching the whole thing play out. She knew exactly what was bothering her mother and she was the reason behind it. See, Sakura had the uncanny ability to teleport things and resize them, no matter how big. This morning she decided to add something extra special to Kaede's motherly panties, just for the sake of it. Keeping a curious poker face, Sakura watched her mom, thinking about her huge behind as it bent over, wondering how it must seem to them...

----

Their world had been broken up into jagged islands, separated almost by the continents themselves. The terrain was laid out sporadically, about a dozen flat landscapes that could be identified by their distinct mountains and multitude of lakes were now floating in the air, as if by magic. The distance between these islands was immense, some multiple lengths of the planet apart, hardly possible to make contact with again. It was a catastrophe unlike the world had ever scene. 

But that wasn't the worst of it. No, the real danger was what happened to be surrounding the former planet. The islands were floating over a giant chasm, a massive curved pit. Calling it massive was putting it lightly, this huge pit was so big it was barely at the scale most humans could comprehend. The dooming circle had an enormous circumference, nearly comparable to the distance between the Earth and the Moon. Its outer edge was made up of round lumps and huge crevices, growing smaller and closer together as the trailed down to the large center. In the middle of the pit it was dark and desolate but the folded lines of material pinched together in what only could be a giant hole. None of the microbe-sized people would have believed it, but was true: their world was suspended over a giant asshole. 

Thanks to Sakura's little prank, an entire planet was broken up and trapped inside her curvaceous mother's ass crack. The civilians started to panic from the sudden change of atmosphere. Their midday blue sky was gone, and instead replaced with a dark, brown-tinted night. The change was instantaneous and could be felt across their entire world. Almost just as quickly came the odor. A noxious heavy stench blanketed the floating islands of land, covering their towns and cities. It was misty and smelled like old waste, strong enough to make people buckle over and some outright collapse. The steamy scent was so thick that it rolled over the countries like a giant smelly fog, reducing visibility.

With the smell came the abrupt rise in temperature. Suddenly everything became a roaring furnace of heat, where just being outdoors felt like walking in the middle of the desert. Sweltering waves permeated through every city, roasting its tiny residents. The sheer warmth emanating from Kaede's asshole was boiling the little islands inside her panties, as if they were inside an giant damp oven. Moisture stuck to every tiny glass surface and tall tower, collecting from the intense humidity. The smell reeked of sweat and lingering fecal matter, the awful stench of the grown woman's asshole had spread across the entire shrunken world without her even knowing.

The sight of her giant mature asshole was incredible. It was big enough to swallow the floating islands with ease, if it ever opened to expel waste it would mean the end of all life. Each wrinkle was colossal, the puffy bands of folded skin were bigger than any of the hovering masses of land. A few unfortunate continents had ended up wedged between the wrinkles, doomed to even more intense heat and rotten smell. Crops died out, and people choked to death on the horrible stench spreading from the hot grueling anal wrinkles. They had no idea that the awful walls of nature that were destroying their lives were actually the tiny ass crevices of a giant woman. 

Even further beyond the wrinkles expanded far and wide, dwarfing the tiny fractions of land. The bands of skin became fat and puffy, rounding into massive walls of flesh that stood looming overhead the microscopic population. A wispy mess of ass hair stretched above the sky, curving in a multitude of directions. The unkempt hair, normally considered thin, was thick and sturdy enough that a just single strand could slice through a floating island like it was butter. The giant continent would be blown to dust and the people left to fall into the abyss below.

Eventually Kaede's body became aware of the small earthen land masses that were wedged into her sensitive anal folds. The minuscule islands were itching her skin, and making her asshole tickle. In response the giant anus twitched, only a small amount, but cataclysmic to the millions of people living alongside it. The huge hulking wrinkles slammed inwards, crashing into any islands that were unfortunate enough to be near the outer edge. The floating fractions of land were utterly annihilated by her folds, shattered into bits just from a single contraction of Kaede's hole. Tall mountains and skyscrapers rained down into her orifice like grains of sand, indistinguishable from the actual dirt and grime that had collected in her crevices. With just a single twitch her asshole had just wiped out half of the floating islands, and she was completely unaware of it.

As the plump wrinkles started to retract again, a booming guttural sound rumbled underneath them. Deep inside Kaede's motherly ass a huge payload of poisonous gas had collected within her large intestine. The hot murky fart had reached the other side of her backdoor and was almost ready to come out. Loud organic groans shook the floating islands like an earthquake, causing them to wobble and teeter. From all around them the circle of fleshy walls rose upwards, looming higher and higher as the asshole bulged outwards. The fat wrinkles became engorged and tight as they held back the swirling disaster of female gas. There was nothing the tiny people could do but panic, no way to stop the woman's gastronomic phenomenon from happening.

The few hundred thousand kilometers-wide anus widened and released the apocalyptic fart that was stored inside Kaede's large intestine. Her asshole roared violently, making a loud thunderous sound as the hot gas was expelled from her titanic body. The tiny people didn't even have a moment to smell the repulsive eggy scent, the fart had destroyed them in an instant. All the remaining islands were caught up in the stream of gas as it gushed out, in less than a second the giant fart had blown them into little flecks of dust. Just from the shockwaves of this massive woman's fart, an entire civilization had been eradicated. The microscopic pieces scattered as the rest of her gas burst forth, shooting a vast amount of yellow coloured air from deep inside her bowels.

After only a few noisy seconds the fart ended. The vulgar sound being produced by the humongous anus trailed down into silence and the hole closed back up. The remains of the small islands were nowhere to been seen, they had been completely vaporized. Only the raunchy stench of the woman's fart was left over, making her asshole and panties smell terrible. The billions of lives that had just been obliterated went completely unnoticed by the woman, with one bodily function she had ended their existence.

----

PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSHHHH!!

A small fart slipped out of Kaede's butthole. It wasn't particularly loud, but it felt hot and stinky under her dress. She hoped her daughter hadn't heard it, that would have been embarrassing. The gross release didn't last too long, before Kaede knew it, it was over. She let out a sigh of relief, relieving a little bit of pressure made her body feel good.

As the grown woman finished putting on her shoes she noticed that itching in her backdoor had gone away. Whatever it was, a stray bit of lint or whatever, the fart had seemed to clear it out. Her round butt wobbled as she stood up and began to walk forward, free from the ticklish feeling that had been bugging her. As she opened the front door to leave she called to her daughter, making sure Sakura was right behind her.

The little girl put on her shoes and followed suit. As she left, she caught the wafting scent her mom had left behind. It was faint, but it was definitely the smell of Kaede's gas. Sakura smirked to herself, knowing what must have happened to the tiny broken up planet she placed in her mom's huge butt. That smell meant their complete destruction, nothing could survive a blast from a booty that big. She caught up with her mom and walked to school, content with just imagining the catastrophe she had caused.


[Based off: https://e-hentai.org/s/2f9ea9eb02/794992-112 Hopefully the link still works!]

Chapter 3: President Matsudo's Seat by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Another part from the Shrunk in the Worlds of Ochiko Terada interactive on writing.com. This one starts in the middle of things, the story so far is that your beloved student council president is sitting down on her chair, where you just so happen to be shrunken. 
[ https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/map/111222 ]

 

You didn't have any more time to waste. You had to run to the back of the chair, bolt there as fast as you could before your gigantic senpai squashed your tiny body like a bug. Her glorious panty-clad ass was coming down quick, the white fabric sky growing darker as its shadow fell on top of you. If you could just make it to the back of her chair in time you'd be in the safe zone, but it wasn't meant to be. Your tiny legs could only carry you so far, and even after hauling ass as fast as you could you only managed to move your position a few centimeters. At the last moment you spun around, to see your senpai's heavenly butt about to crush you. This was it-!!

----

Matsudo's skirt fluttered as she sat, drifting naturally over the edge of the chair. She was usually the kind of girl to tuck her skirt under her bum when she sat down, unless she was preoccupied with her experiments. Totally engrossed with entering the new data into the computer, her eyes were locked on the screen.

"Okay if I enter the variables right here..."

Her fingers clacked away on the keyboard. A few more seconds went by and she clicked her tongue again, disgruntled that her calculations had still yet to bear fruit. Why wasn't it working for her? She was going to keep at it until she figured it out.

----

SLAAMMM!!

The sound of your senpai simply sitting was an earsplitting affair. It was as if an entire skyscraper had toppled over, shaking the very foundation you had been standing on. You gritted your teeth, waiting for your sad, sudden, and pointless death, but by some miracle you had survived. The giant crushing force of you upperclassman's ass was flattening you into the chair, but you were still very much alive

"I... lived? I made it! I... ... ack! Senpai...! Your ass...! It's so heavy!"

The whole weight of her backside was bearing down on you. Not just that, but the upper body it was supporting too. You had been incredibly lucky, instead of being crushed into a fine red paste you managed to find yourself nestled in the small crevice between her two cheeks. It was the only spot that wasn't pressing flat into the chair, and offered you a tiny bit of breathing room. If she had sat even an inch from where she landed, you'd have been dead for sure. That said, the space between her massive globes was cramped as hell and the ever-present weight of her buttocks was barely pressing down on you to a non-lethal degree. It was hard to move your arms and legs and your chest definitely couldn't budge. Your back was to the chair meaning the front side of your face was being smothered by the weight of her ass.

You couldn't believe how big it was. It was a hard thing to wrap your head around, now that it was right on top of you. Matsudo-senpai had always had a small slender frame, she wasn't exactly well endowed or curvaceous, but she still had a wiggle to when she walked. Sometimes you would sneak a peak at her skirt, watch how it danced as she trotted properly down the school hallways. Daydreaming of how her bum looked under that skirt, you had no idea it would ever become this gargantuan. Her ass was huge and daunting, dwarfing your tiny body under it's volume. Just by it pressing against you, you felt a sense of how large and solid the rest of it really was. It felt like if you put your hand against the outer wall a building and pushed, the utter size of it was immovable. Her ass could easily have crushed the entire school with these proportions and leave it as a pile of dust when it rose back up.

Magnificent size aside, your female friends weight wasn't the only thing right now that was smothering you. A hot sultry blanket of smells were emanating from her ass crack, covering you in her scent and her warmth. It was amazing, the smell of her panties was so rich with feminine musk and pheromones that it made your head spin. You could smell the strong tangy odor of her crotch, the puffy mound that was just inches away from you let out a sweet sensual scent and it was driving your hormones wild. At the same time her ass and its dripping sweat were almost completely overwhelming their own fragrance. Your tiny lungs filled with the hot stuffy smell that came from between her butt cheeks. It was thick and heavy, concentrated with the earthy odors that had gathered inside her crack all day. The president was a clean girl, but to keep her butt from secreting sweat or other smells throughout the day was an impossible task.

The plentiful aroma soaked into your body, making you feel muggy and slow. Just the heat dripping inside her cheeks was exhausting you, and your sweat started to absorb into the giant panties and mix with hers. You were thrilled to smell such a private stench, to experience an intimate odor of hers without her knowing, but after a minute that thrill went away. The smell had begun to get to be too much for you and it wasn't going away, in fact it was getting hotter and stuffier as time went on. You were starting to drown in the heavy alluring musk of her ass, if this kept on for too long the lack of oxygen would be dangerous.

This was bad. It was either you found a way to escape from under her giant butt soon, or you might suffocate. Struggling wouldn't do you any good, her ass was too heavy to push away, even if you had a hundred copies of yourself. That, and exerting too much force would only waste the little air you had. Your only choice would be to wait this out, maybe she was only going to sit down for a few minutes...

...

A few minutes turned into twenty, and the president's gigantic ass was still sitting in its spot. Sure, she would shift and move around every now and then (causing you a great deal of crushing pain) but never once did her ass lift from the chair. She was still stuck the computer, typing away and working diligently on her calculations. It could be hours before she got up, time you didn't have. You were drenched in sweat at this point, gasping sharp breaths that were laced with her potent smells. It wasn't looking good, but it was about to get a whole lot worse.

It came suddenly. A harsh booming noise groaned up above, from somewhere deep within the schoolgirl's body. It was fierce and bellowing, so much so that it was hard to distinguish. The muffled roars echoed on for several seconds, sounding akin to ship's hull moaning against the ocean's waves. You had to brace yourself as the shockwaves came down to Matusdo senpai's ass, the vibrations were so large that they rumbled into the seat like an earthquake. The chair trembled beneath your stuffy prison, causing your body to shake directly against the sweltering panties. The frightening noise trailed off, leaving you to guess what had happened. Your answer came with senpai's mutterings.

"Ugh, I think something I ate's not sitting well with me..."

Her words echoed through her body almost as loudly as the previous noise did. You heard what she said, slightly muffled, but audible enough to get the terrifying message.

"No way... She couldn't actually have to...! There's no way! Senpai may be a bit odd but she's still a girl, she wouldn't actually do that right in the middle of the lab, would she?"

To your horror the groans grew louder, rumbling through the seat a second time. A massive load of pressurized air was gurgling through the giantesses' intestines, making its way lower and lower until... it would eventually come out as a fart. Her gargantuan body, the one that overpowered you by just sitting down, was preparing a release of monstrous proportions. If Senpai casually let a fart rip out her ass right now it would surely mean the death of you. The smell alone would be on a whole other level compared to the grueling fumes you were currently choking on. Even besides that, the impact was probably enough to kill you outright.

"Why..." you whined.

You knew why though. A memory flashed through your mind, of earlier that day. You had given your beloved senpai some chocolates as a treat, something you had hoped to make her smile. It was only until after she ate them with her usual demeanor that you saw the printing on the wrapper. The expiry date was for a week ago... and several years before that! The age-old chocolate must have been the cause of her body's discomfort, making her stomach churn and bubble angrily. Your gift had backfired in the worst way possible, with you on the literal tail end of it!

There was nothing you could do to stop what was about to happen. Her body was going to expel all this built-up pressure whether you liked it or not. Senpai's rumbling ass was now a force of nature, a great storm coming to tear you apart. Her cheeks had you pinned and you could barely move, escape was practically impossible at this point. You had to do something though! Before it was too late!

You knew that if you tried to squirm your way free it would get you nowhere. Even if you could somehow pry this girl's insanely heavy ass cheeks off of the seat and slip your way through her butt crack to freedom, there was no way you could make it in time. Matsudo-senpai normally had a pretty modest butt, but at this level it was too massive to even dream about escaping from. The ticking time bomb that was her fart would decimate you before you managed to crawl more than a few inches of space underneath her beautiful curved rear.

That left you with only one option. If you couldn't stop her bodily functions and you couldn't escape, you had to get her to move. Surely if you punched and kicked with all your strength, she would notice a faint tickle coming from under her ass, right? Then she would get up and realize she had been sitting on you all this time. Most likely she would be mad at you for ending up in such a predicament, but that didn't matter right now, this was an emergency! If you were lucky, maybe you'd even get to see her face as she lets her fart accidentally slip out, the rare sight of your crush blushing in embarrassment from letting out such a disgusting smell. You wanted to see that expression, but first you had to get her to move.

You flailed wildly, using what little space you had to punch at her panty-clad ass cheeks. It was hard enough to move your arms, the low ceiling of butt flesh didn't allow much room to wind up. Kicking was also difficult, your legs were practically pinned to the seat, so all you could do were pathetic little jabs with your feet. You were dripping wet, soaked in a mixture of sweat and humid ass moisture. The wafting smells made your head feel heavy, but you couldn't stop yourself. Again and again you pounded at her giant buttocks, slamming your limbs as hard as you could against the doughy wall. Your chest ached from the lack of clean air, but regardless you screamed as loud as you could.

"SENPAI! I'M DOWN HERE! HELP ME, PLEASE!!" your tiny voice called out.

You had hoped that maybe through the thick layers of fat and flesh she would hear you, or at least feel your voice vibrating at little. Tired, you stopped your assault, letting you arms and legs rest as you waited for her response. The seconds ticked by agonizingly slow... but there was nothing. Senpai's ass wouldn't budge, and she wasn't getting up. The truth was she didn't feel anything from your desperate attack, her monolithic ass was so huge that your minuscule flails hadn't even registered as an annoyance. Your heart sank into your chest as you realized this, you were completely screwed.

Another resounding groan bellowed from above you. The sound was far louder now than it had ever been before, her ass was nearly ready to let it out. You could feel how close it was, gurgling inside the giant beast that was sitting on you. Your heartbeat pounded faster and faster and you started to hyperventilate. Her stuffy female scent stuck to the back of your throat as you panicked. There was nothing left that you could do to save yourself. Huge rumbles shook from inside the girl, pounding your eardrums. At long last you felt it, her muscles tensing up as the fart reached her backdoor. Her gorgeous anus, hidden between her ass cheeks had started to pucker...

The President felt a bubble of pressure stirring inside her rectum. The discomfort she had felt in her guts earlier, whatever if was, was ready to come out in the form of gas. Nonchalantly she pushed with her butt muscles, treating the whole ordeal as nothing but a minor distraction to her work.

"Nnggh..."

The force and heat of her fart was disastrous. You felt like you were lying directly underneath a rocket ship as it started to take off, face to face with the blaring explosion. The sound hit you like a wall, bearing down on your tiny form and crushing it. On the outside the president's fart was a normal trumpeting bout of flatulence, but to you the sound was so huge, so astronomically big that it broke your eardrums immediately. Mighty bursts of air pummeled through her mountainous cheeks, decimating you underneath. It seemed like you were unfortunately close to the epicenter of the blast, in a spot directly under her sputtering butthole. The hot murky fumes billowing downwards turned the seat into a superheated nightmare, a fiery miasma of atrocious stream.

You coughed violently in the midst of the fart storm, hacking up thick rancid air only to have more forced inside your lungs. Your eyes watered as you wretched, you spit out wads of foul moisture while the girl above casually emptied the pressure from her bowels. The smell was ungodly awful, it had been fermenting inside her massive digestive system for hours and now reeked of raw shit. The stifling gaseous stench invaded every one of your orifices, treating your respiratory system to the hot burning taste of her colon. No matter how much you coughed it wasn't enough, your body would never be clean again from the awful stain of her farts. The potent smell poisoned you from within, clogging your lungs all the way until you couldn't breathe anymore.

The grueling fart eventually trailed off, leaving Matsudo senpai's ass surrounded by a cloud of its own wafting stink. For the next several minutes the underside of her panties were hell on Earth, a foul murky hot zone of leftover gases. Your body was trapped in a remaining pocket of shit fumes, unable to move and unable to suck in any oxygen. Slowly you felt your consciousness start to fade and the world becoming darker around you. The pain of being blasted at such a close range had made you body go numb, your bones had shattered from the force of her fart, broken like tiny twigs inside of you. Despite all this, you felt oddly calm.

Maybe it was the stench of her fart affecting your brain or maybe you had finally lost it. You were slowly dying as a result of senpai's fart, but you felt at peace. You would have never thought such a thing to be possible, that your existence would end just because a girl passed gas, but it was actually happening. It was pathetic, miserable even. Your sad excuse of a life was being extinguished because of something like this. You wondered what kind of face senpai made when she farted, if it was cute or if she blushed a little. Just thinking about her made you feel not so bad, at the very least if you were going to die from a fart, you'd want it to be hers...

Even with the muggy heat dripping around you, you started to feel cold.

"At least it was from one of hers..." you thought again

"Sen... ...

...pai..."

 

...

President Matsudo sat in her chair unsuspecting, when she caught a whiff of her own deed. She wrinkled her nose at the leftover gas, making an unpleasant face.

"Ugh, it stinks" she said.

 

Sodachi Taiyou...
enclosed and trapped within the meat...
of President Matsudo's gigantic ass,
had his bones and innards violently ravaged...
when she released a massive fart on top of him.

 As a result of the internal injuries, the shock, and on top to that...
the resulting atmosphere of atrocious and noxious gases...
he suffocated, dying of asphyxiation.

 

 https://giantessbooru.com/_images/a0e0dae2a79a6a8d9b1113b864522bd2/185060.jpg  

Chapter 4: VR Voyeur by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

This was a commissioned story, please enjoy!

"No!" Elin refused. "No no no no no! This is way too expensive!"

"Just take it!"

"No way! Are you kidding me?! I gave you a gift card last year, Anton! How in the world is this fair?!"

Your friend Elin was pushing the package back into your arms. To be fair the box was just as big and expensive as she said. You had bought her a VR headset for her birthday, and she wasn't as thrilled as you thought she'd be. Her excitement was overwritten by a heavy sense of guilt and responsibility to pay you back next year, and it wasn't working in your favor. You had to convince her.

"Listen, alright? Yes, it's a big gift for you, but I also bought it to use as kind of a gift for me as well. It's uh... to add a little excitement to our 'chat sessions', got it?"

Elin blushed red at the idea. She hadn't considered using it in THAT way yet. You and her would often roleplay together over the internet, fantasizing about all sorts of things. Elin was usually the one to push things forward, and you kind of went along for the ride. One thing led to another and soon it escalated into full-on sex roleplay. It was kind of a mutual understanding that the two of you were both masturbating as you talked together online and roleplayed, but it never really went past that. Elin and you weren't technically in a relationship, it wasn't like you were dating or anything. You had never even seen her naked before. This was just something you both did to let off steam and get each other excited over. The two of you were young and horny, and with the amazements of modern technology you ended up here. Elin was suddenly intrigued by the VR headset, and how it could be used for roleplaying. She was now hanging off your every word.

"Obviously you'll get to keep the helmet and can use it for your own stuff, but I was thinking when we're roleplaying together you could try putting it on. You'd be able to see whatever situation we want, as long as we find the right program for it. I dunno, I guess the added stimulation might spice things up a bit. Instead of imagining it, you could actually see what we're acting out."

You looked at her face. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement, she was definitely into it. The guilt was long gone, it seems like you explanation had worked. The girl's head was already swimming with fun ideas.

The two of you opened the packaging on her bed, it came with a surprising amount of parts. You each had a headset that was synced to the VR goggles, allowing Elin to see into the virtual world and still keep chatting with you. There were various wires to hook up to her computer as well as parts to track her movements and go with various scenarios.

"What's this one?" Elin asked you, holding up a small synthetic object in the shape of a person. It was less than an inch tall.

"Of course you would go for that one first. That's for the shrinking scenario. It tracks the location of the toy when it's uh... played with by you. You can either take the point of view of the dummy or use it to..."

"Oh my God! Let's do this one! Can we?!"

Elin had already decided. She loved roleplaying, but she especially loved imagining sex with people of different sizes. It was clearly her favourite fetish and when you would go into shrinking scenarios with her she would always cum quickly from it. Something about imagining you as her little plaything really turned her on. You didn't quite feel the same way about giantess situations, but you went along with it anyways.

For the next hour or so the two of you got the VR set up, installing various programs and calibrating the tracking. It wasn't too difficult, and by the end of it you found a virtual replica of a bedroom that was fairly close to Elin's.

"Wow! It looks so real!" she exclaimed, as she spun around with the helmet on. Her ample boobs bounced as she moved. With the VR headset obscuring her vision you were free to take a perverted gander without her knowing.

"And the bed lines up perfectly with mine too! I can lay down and act out anything as it tracks my movements, this is amazing!"

"Heheh, I'm glad you like it. Happy birthday." You said to her, smiling from her infectious enthusiasm. "Did you want to get started? On the roleplay stuff?"

"Of course!" Elin said.

"Okay, then I'm going to go home and bring my headset with me. When I'm back I'll join your call and we can get started."

"Eeeee! I'm so excited!" she squealed.

Thankfully it wasn't far to get back to your place. Only about 20 minutes to catch the bus home. But you weren't going home. Instead you hid inside Elin's closet and waited. The truth was you were tired of just roleplaying with Elin. The perverted stuff she was into was amazing but at this point you couldn't contain yourself any longer. You lusted for more. That's where this idea came from. You would get her a VR headset for her birthday, pretend like you were roleplaying with her, but actually just hide in her closet and watch her masturbate. Voyeurism was more your thing anyways, your dick was twitching with excitement.

It was really lucky you found an affordable VR machine from that shady vendor. They gave you a good price, and as a bonus it came with all those kinky accessories. The shrunken doll was perfect for Elin, she loved any kind of giantess stuff. While she was focused on stuffing her pussy with a fake version of you, you could vocally act out whatever while watching her sexy naked body. Maybe you could even take a recording on your phone.

The 20 minutes of waiting went by agonizingly slow. Elin was still on her bed, tinkering around with the various options. She hadn't even taken the goggles off once, she was hooked. When you felt like enough fake travel time had gone by you flipped on the headset and connected to hers.

"Hey, I'm home now." you lied. "Wanna get started?"

"Yeah! I just gotta get dressed."

Dressed was always her code word for "undressed" but now you were finally going to get to see it in person. You opened just a crack through her closet, enough to sneak a peek but while being careful not to get spotted. Elin's young supple body wasted no time in taking off her clothes. Her hair slipped through her top quite easily, the mix of brown and blonde colour fell down to her shoulders in a messy fashion. Her bra popped off with a speed that only girls were used to, freeing her luscious breasts. You couldn't believe how easy it was, after being friends for years you were now seeing Elin's bare tits. Her pants and underwear went down in one go, giving you a good look at her butt as she bent over. It was amazing, you never realized how big Elin's ass really was until this point. Her two plump cheeks looked so pale and round when they were naked, it was nothing like seeing them in clothes.

After that she fixed her helmet right back into place and got on her bed.

"Okay I'm ready now." she said. "I got the program loaded up in the VR space, it's matching my body exactly. I was thinking about it and I want to start with a roleplay where I've shrunken you and I'm using you as a toy, okay?"

"Sure you don't want to go with anything more fantasy-like?" you asked. Not like it mattered to you much right now.

"No I like this one!" she whined. "I know we do it a lot but I want to test out the VR this time! I'm gonna be using that toy thing, alright?"

"Sure." you said. "Let's go."

You were pretty eager to get the show on the road. Roleplay was fine and all, but your dick was itching to see your friend masturbating in real life already. You could probably half-ass your acting tonight, seeing as she had the VR to entertain her. Elin clicked the button to sync her toy with the program and suddenly your headset beeped. A sudden dizziness belted into each of your ears, making you feel nauseous. What was happening? Your vision faded and re-appeared in a matter of seconds. Something was wrong. Everything was blurry for a few moments but when it went back to normal, you were treated to the view of a lifetime.

Right in front of you was a giant, massive, soppy-wet pussy. It stood as tall as a tower, wet pink lips shining brilliantly and dripping juices on the bed. You could tell right away from the recognizable bed sheets and the warm hue of the lights, this was Elin's bedroom, the same naked girl you were just peering at, only from a radically different perspective. Shockingly your clothes had vanished and you were shrunken down to a tiny size, less than an inch tall. You heard your friend's breathing in the distance and also in your ears, somehow the headset had shrunk with you and stayed attached to your head. How was any of this even possible?!

You were about to panic and call out to Elin for help, but stopped yourself. The view of her pussy was incredible from here! Her silky smooth legs spread like mountains around you, giving you a clear detailed look at her crotch from an amazing angle. This was the kind of front row seat to her masturbation you could only dream of, you would have to be a fool to give this up! As her sex glistened beautifully with juices you caught a waft of her scent in the air. It was somewhat strong with arousal, Elin must have been looking forward to this all evening. Instead of letting her know you had been shrunken, you decided instead to just lay back and enjoy the show.

"Oh ho ho~ Who is this little guy crawling around my bed?" Elin's voice boomed from far away.

You froze as you realized you had been caught red-handed, only to remember that she was merely starting to roleplay. Her gigantic hand crested above her hips, casting a huge shadow over you. Things were still good, you thought, up until the giant hand reached down and picked you up. You flailed between Elin's surprisingly-strong fingers, looking down at the spot between her legs. The tiny doll wasn't there any more, there was nothing. It quickly dawned on you that your tiny size couldn't have been a coincidence. You had somehow magically replaced it.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself? Spying on me naked like a pervert!" Elin roared as she brought you up to her face.

You saw her gigantic head, still wearing the VR goggles. She wasn't actually looking at you, but instead at the virtual screen's depiction of you. The VR was tracking your body's location exactly, and even mimicking some of your movements. To the giantess this was an amazing interactive fantasy, but for you it was real.

"Hold on, wait! There's something wrong Elin!" you said through the headset.

"Oh yeah? Mind explaining things then?"

"This is hard to believe, but you have to trust me. I don't know how but I ACTUALLY shrunk on your bed. Like, for real. I need you to stop and help me get back to normal. I wasn't trying to spy on you, I promise!"

That last part was a lie technically, but you needed her to calm down.

"Hmmmm, I bet you just want me to let you go free. I'm afraid it's not going to be that easy for you! " Elin sneered "You need to be punished for trying to take a peek at my luscious naked body. How about you pay in service to it? You can be my little boy toy for the night!" Elin sneered.

You heard the words "boy toy" and knew she was still acting. That's the sort of thing she would call you only when roleplaying. This wasn't good, you weren't getting through to her at all! She still thought this was all part of the roleplay fantasy!

"No I'm serious! Elin we need to stop now! I could be in real danger!" you yelled.

"Don't worry you're not in any danger" she boasted, unaware of the true situation at hand. "Well, unless you piss me off that is~"

Her humongous hand started to move, reaching back down to her crotch.

"Your first job is to pleasure my pussy, got it? I'm already wet and ready to go. Make me feel good as payback for sneaking onto my bed!" she commanded.

"Elin WAIT-!!" You screamed.

Without any hesitation her fingers slammed you into her giant meaty pussy. Hot slimy flesh smothered the entire front side of your body, dousing you in a heaping slosh of vaginal juices. Her fingers were insanely powerful, you struggled to slip free of their grasp but they were in total control. Unaware of how rough she was actually treating you, Elin started rubbing you into her public mound in circles, pleasuring her pussy. Her sensitive clit began to harden under it's hood, before long it grew engorged and started peeking upwards. You wriggled as hard as you could, unintentionally providing extra stimulus for the giant girl and making her moan.

"Ahhhn! You feel better than I thought! My body is really getting turned on right now. It's aching down there, wanting a little boy toy like you to squeeze tight." She jammed you hard into her nub for extra emphasis. "How is my giant pussy for you? Are you not excited by how big it is? What if I put you all the way inside of it?"

"MMMPHHMMHMMM! NNNNMMGGHH!!" You screamed, still muffled by her soft meat. Elin however just thought you were yelling into a pillow, acting for her sake.

"Ah, I guess it's hard to talk if I'm pushing you head-first into my snatch right? Here, let's get you all juiced up."

Her fingers moved you lower, down to her bright pink lips. The area here was even more sloppy with girl juices, covering you in the hot vaginal excretions of your friend. Up and down she rubbed you between her folds, slathering you with the drooling liquid that coated her lower lips. You couldn't believe how humid and stuffy it was down here, the blood pumping through her excited pussy made it crazy hot and steamy. Slick nectar covered you from head to toe, drowning you in the scent of pheromones as you were massaged into her pink meat. The only solace you had was that your head wasn't being pressed down by the pad of her fingers like before, you could actually scream for help.

"ELIN STOP!! Your pussy is too big for me! And I'm getting covered in your juices!"

Elin smiled to herself. Your acting was great tonight, it made the VR seems even more real. Just imagining that the little doll was actually you was turning her on immensely.

"It's not so bad, see? It just wants to gobble you up a little!" she giggled.

You were once again lowered through her lips, to the actual entrance of her pussy. The sweltering hot hole was throbbing at you, awaiting you to come inside. You were scared. If she actually jammed you in with her fingers right now you would probably die in there. Unceremoniously she slammed you flat against the opening, rubbing you a little to tease herself. You screamed as hard as you could, muffled by the red pulsating flesh of her maw. It was a scream of pure desperation and the sound of it made Elin coo with delight. A horny moan escaped her lips and you heard it through your headset. It killed you to know she was getting off on this.

Just then her vagina clenched up. A huge gush of juices washed over you from her trembling hole, coating you with a fresh bath of warm liquid. She must be feeling crazy horny to squeeze out that much love honey all at once. The warm slime covered you all over, it felt like you'd never be able to wash her smell off. You absolutely had to get through to her now, otherwise you were going to find yourself crushed to death by her pussy, with the intense smell surrounding you on all sides.

"PLEASE ELIN! DON'T DO IT! I'll do anything, ANYTHING you want me to do, just don't shove me in your pussy! I'll actually die in there, please I'm begging you!"

Miraculously her fingers relaxed and she stopped, her wet slit still throbbing in front of your face.

"...Anything?" she asked.

"Yes! Anything other than your pussy!" you screamed.

The quivering mound throbbed at you again, but Elin lifted you off it. Thick threads of drooling pussy juices extended from your body to the girl's lips before breaking off into nothing. Somehow your pleads were met with mercy!

"Hmmmmm..." Elin pretended to think, unable to hold back a giggle. "Hee hee, if that's the case then I can't think of anything better for you than my ass!"

Fuck.

The hand containing your tiny body descended as the giantess readjusted her spot on the bed. Elin's hips lifted slightly and jutted forwards, taking the weight off her ass cheeks and moving it to her lower back. She opened her legs wider and used her hand to spread her ass apart. There, under the plump mass of her butt cheeks, was her taut round asshole.

Your mouth was opened in shock but you couldn't find your words. "Ah... a... ... ..."

"You said anything! As fun as it would be to shove you in my pussy I would much prefer hearing your screams inside my ass. I think it's the perfect kind of punishment for a creep like you. You acted like a human piece of shit, so you get to become a piece of shit!"

Elin's hand brought you closer to the giant asshole. The faint stuffy smell hit your nose immediately, her anus was laced in the scent of past excretions. It was massive and intimidating, even as a normal everyday asshole it was still huge enough to dwarf your shrunken body. Her thick bulging wrinkles looked like they could crush you between them with ease, and you didn't even want to think about them swallowing you inside. Worst of all, besides the heat and wafting smell, Elin's giant asshole seemed to be twitching at you. It was like her pussy, but the way her bands of flesh seemed to squeeze together made it look... hungry. As if her ass wanted to eat you alive and was licking its lips.

"P-please...!" You found you words. "Elin, I know you think this is all fun and games right now but I'm really serious! For the love of god don't put me in your asshole! Really, I'll do anything else, just don't-"

"Ah ah, no way." she interrupted. "You already used your 'anything' when I took you out of my pussy. You don't get two! Besides, my ass really wants a tasty boy toy inside it, and I can't stop it!"

You couldn't believe her right now. She still was thinking this is just a harmless roleplay. You were in genuine danger and all she could think about was playing with her hot sexy ass. The great wrinkled anus clenched at you, her fingers were drawing you in. This giant fleshy hole that she shits out of was about to make you its meal, and your friend didn't even realize she was actually feeding you to it. You thought back to the past with Elin, the two of you had done anal roleplays before, but never one that was as raw as this. You didn't think she was actually playing with her ass over your past calls, or that she would actually put something inside her bowels to masturbate with. She seemed more sweet than that, more innocent. Yet with her trembling beastly sphincter staring you down, you started to realize she was into it.

"Elin..." you begged to her enormous puckering hole.

"Enough talk, get in there already!" she demanded.

Her fingers crammed you forwards, sending you straight into her stuffy anus. The warm orifice quivered from your touch, as if it was excited to engulf you in it's folds. Effortlessly you were smothered by your friend's giant anal wrinkles. The tight bands of skin were crazy strong and came clenching down on your body without restraint. You screamed under Elin's prodding finger, as she used what she thought was a simple toy to tease her asshole. The huge sphincter greedily contracted around your arms and legs, crushing them in its grip. As awful as the earthy smell was or how the stifling musky heat of this girls crotch felt, it was a footnote compared to the pain. Elin's ass was incredibly powerful, you were sure that she was going to break your bones. Hot anal oils ran down your face, mixing with the pussy juices from before. It got in your mouth as you screamed but you didn't care. This was too painful!

"AAAHN!~ Oh yeah you feel so good in there! You're so tiny but you're making my anus feel great! I'm so glad I lubed you up with my pussy first, the slippery sensation is amazing!"

A huge throbbing clench squeezed you hard in her anus. Every crevice of hers was drooling with moisture now, thanks to you. Before it felt like you were being crushed from the outside of her butthole but as time went on you realized you were beginning to sink in deeper. Elin's puffy wrinkles were pulling your body beneath them, dragging you so far inside that you were barely visible to the outside world. Her enormous hole clenched and crushed you from all angles, feeling amazing for the girl, but extraordinarily painful for you. Wet smacks came from her wrinkles, mashing slimy juices all over you as they undulated. The horrific sound of her backdoor repeatedly clenching filled your ears, drowning out Elin's moans. Hot threads of slime peeled from the fleshy curves of her folds, only to come crashing back down on you as she gave another horny clench. You came to understand that you were being chewed up by her giant anal maw. Her juicy ass was weakening you slowly and gradually, sucking you in deeper to ultimately become swallowed whole.

"STOP ELIN! STOP!" you screamed through the incredible pain. "IT HURTS! Your ass is eating me! It's too strong! HELP! HEL-MMPPRRHRRRGHH!!"

Elin moaned loudly as she snuffed out your cries with another squeeze of her butt. Your screams were muffled into the inner folds of her anus, silencing your yells for help. The buzzing of your voice massaged the sensitive flesh of her asshole, making her all the more excited. Elin loved how well you were doing with the roleplay, your acting felt so real. Tonight was so much better than your usual sessions together, she thought she might get addicted to this VR thing. Her nether regions felt really hot right now, aching to squeeze on you more. Gushing nectar spilled down from her pussy to further lubricate her asshole. The girl's breathing became more ragged, her ample chest heaved up and down. Her nipples were already fully erect, standing up so firm that she could feel them throbbing outside the VR's view. She could tell how red her sweaty face was under the screen, fully blushing from how horny she was. Even then she didn't want to take it off, this virtual anal play felt too good!

Meanwhile you were completely smothered on all sides by her anus. You were totally cramped with no space to move, and the heavy throbs of her foul hole dictated how your body was mangled. Juicy slime-coated flesh pulsated around you hungrily, gobbling you down to where no more light reached. Suddenly you head was pushed free of the beast's grip, no long being painfully crushed by your friend's muscles. An intense space of humidity and darkness hit your face like a fire, welcoming you to where you never wanted to go. The smell was unholy, like raw unfiltered shit. Elin's anus had just swallowed your head inside her hellish bowels, one clench at a time.

"Oh God! No! Elin! I'm being swallowed all the way inside your ass! You're actually going to pull me inside! Please help me out here! Before it's too late!"

The thing was Elin hadn't felt your head breach into her bowels yet. She thought that you were still pretending to be in her anus, and your pleas for help were actually an indication that you wanted to escalate the roleplay further. That was totally fine by her, her voracious ass was already prepared to take her "toy" all the way inside.

"Oh, I'll 'help you out' alright..." she snickered.

Without hesitation she speared her finger into you, shoving the rest of your lubed-up body straight through the clutches of her asshole. You were brutally plunged into a smelly abyss of heat and flesh, and things only got worse from there. Elin's gargantuan index finger invaded her ass alongside you and was right along for the ride. Her pad crushed you against the meat of her anal walls, savagely digging you into the sensitive grime-filled folds of her bowels. From there the digit dragged you forwards, forcing you deeper inside the rancid tunnel of muscles. Painfully your body was bulldozed through the uneven lumps of flesh, scraping off the rank encrusted anal slime as it was pushed through. Hot viscous ass mucus covered your body, burying you in a new toxic bath of smells. It was a hell you were completely unprepared for, all you could do was struggle in vain.

"OOhhnh! You feel so good in there!" Elin moaned. "I love how your stiff body feels against my walls! This is where you belong, as food for my ass!"

Her giant finger continued to dig through her ass flesh, prodding you deeper down her stinky hallway. The atmosphere became thicker the further you went, hotter and more sticky. Just as you thought it was over her finger jammed you through a new layer of hugging meat, splashing you into a fresh helping of anal goop. Elin moaned once more, her walls squeezed hungrily on her finger and your body. Her huge wriggling digit had gone as far as it could. It poked around, just barely scratching you with its nail to confirm your location, and then promptly left. A wet slurp accompanied the mass as it exited Elin's butt, leaving you stranded.

You were still having trouble coming to terms that this was all really happening. Being inside your friend's giant-sized ass, it was surreal to say the least. Her hot juicy innards were throbbing all around you, kneading your body from head to toe. The stench was vile, it reeked strongly of excrement. You could hear the sloshing of her giant intestines, and the pounding of her heartbeat. She was excited just thinking about you inside her ass, her dirtiest place imaginable. You tried to curl up your body, just enough to make a pocket of air to give yourself some space to breathe. You huffed at the humid air, it tasted horrid in your mouth. Before you could fully catch your breath Elin's massive booty clenched, pulling you back with its muscles. Her anal passageway was contracting, sucking you down even deeper!

You couldn't see anything in the darkness, but each time her ass pulled you deeper it felt like your surroundings were getting darker. It was horrifying, you were being swallowed alive by your friend's ass. Pulsating lumps of meat contorted around your body, chewing you up like a piece of gum. You screamed through the muggy slime and moisture, your tiny cries for help buzzed in Elin's ears. She moaned and wiggled her luscious hips into the bed. Thanks to the VR display she could see a small outline of you passing through her virtual body. Every time she flexed her muscles she could see the tiny toy getting pulled along. She was imagining a scene of your being carried deep into her rancid bowels, unaware that an all-too-similar situation was actually happening. Her pussy was gushing wet as a fire burned inside. Your shouts only served to make her more aroused, playing into the fantasy.

Without warning her mighty ass squeezed your body in a tight grip. She was really getting turned on now, and so her ass clenched down extra hard. A huge cascade of anal juices washed over your body, with the compacted space it had nowhere else to go. You found yourself weighed down in the sopping hot mess, covered in mucus and grime that you didn't want to think about. Desperately you tried to wipe it off your face, to give yourself more leeway to breathe, but Elin's ass dragged you down even deeper before the opportunity was taken. You choked on her slime, coughing and gagging as her thick walls undulated with excitement. After cleaning off your face again, you seemed to finally have a few seconds to speak, and so you yelled to Elin for help.

"I can't breathe! I can't breathe! Stop Elin! You're squeezing me too much! I'm scared in here, please help! You're going to smother me to death!"

Elin heard your pleading and stopped squeezing you for a moment. Her ass let up some of the pressure, but it didn't fully release you yet. You felt too good.

"Oh sorry, is it too hard for my toy to breathe? You need some air?" she taunted. "Then take this!"

You felt her guts tense up. A low growl rumbled through her intestines, growing in volume as her ass kept still. The loud gurgling noise kept getting louder. It sounded... bubbly? In a split second you realized what she was doing. Elin was going to push out a giant-sized fart on you, while you were still being kept inside her bowels! You screamed all the air you had left in pure panic.

"ELIN NO DON'T FART ON M-!!!"

Before you finished an onslaught of gas exploded from her colon, hitting you head-on. You had never felt anything like it before, Elin's enormous fart blew you back with such pressure that it felt like you had been hit by a car. Searing hot winds blasted through her walls and past your body, sweeping you up inside them. The hot anal belch was thick and meaty with her past meals, the rotten stench it carried stung at your every orifice. Her noxious tornado of girl gas sent you careening back from where you came from, until you were almost at her erupting asshole. The noise was loudest here, the trumpeting sound of Elin's anal wrinkles vibrating together felt like being in the middle of an actual explosion. For you it was like your ears were splitting apart, but for Elin she didn't hear a thing. Her tremendous fart had totally blown out your headset's microphone, rendering your torture as silence.

You could see light, taste the cool glow of the outside world, but before your body was able to make it all the way out it was blocked. Elin's giant finger was back, pressing lightly against her sputtering shithole, in order to keep you trapped inside. She had seen your virtual location travelling back down her bowels thanks to her VR goggles and made sure to stop you from escaping. Her voice boomed above, laughing at how she had just farted all over you. The enormous fart trailed off, your one shot at freedom snuffed out by her effortlessly. However her anus was still gaping somewhat, though her finger was blocking it off faint beams of light still crept through her anal wrinkles.

"How did that feel?" the giantess taunted. "Did you get enough air from my fart?"

You were wheezing harshly from the aftermath of her gas, battered from being tossed around, but still you thought you might have a chance. You crawled to the tight space of light between her finger and anal folds, desperate to get your arms through the slimy gap to try and wrench yourself out. But your attempt didn't go unnoticed. Elin felt your body touching the pad of her finger. She thought it was just her muscles pushing the toy along, not that you could actually be squirming around down there. A sadistic smile came across her face.

"Ah ah, not so fast!" she said.

With that she let out another raging fart, blasting your unprepared self with a massive roaring surge of gas. The incredible force of her butt bomb pummeled you into her finger, as her asshole came ripping back to life. Elin pushed back to keep you inside, she wanted you locked inside her shithole we you belonged. Hot rancid fumes whipped at your back as you tumbled around like a ragdoll. You were completely rattled by the force of her flatulence, savagely pounded into the back of her finger as her anal ring roared outwards.

Elin felt great relief letting out the pressurized gas that was being held inside her, it made her ass feel great. Just thinking about experiencing it at your size, being farted all over her her ass, it must be horrible. She felt her "toy" bouncing around her finger and anus, it was disgusting and cruel, but that's why she was enjoying it so much. It felt raunchy but also kind of erotic to her to blast you with giantess farts like this. More than that it made her feel like a goddess, even if this was just a roleplay fantasy she felt so empowered by it. You must be loving it too, your responses tonight felt so genuine!

By the time her second fart was over, you slumped over in a puddle of juices. The stench was doubly thick now, every gasp you were able to muster wasn't giving you enough oxygen. You coughed up some slime and begged into the headset's microphone.

"Please... no more..." you muttered through your teeth.

Elin wasn't ready to stop yet. Instead of removing her finger from her asshole she jabbed it back in, driving you up her noxious bowels for round two. She delighted in feeling you push through her walls, your little body felt wondrous inside her sensitive ass. You didn't even have enough air to scream, instead you just felt yourself being plunged into an endless pit of dread. Your friend's horrid ass was now twice as hot and muggy thanks to her farts, the plentiful supply of anal goo was even more thick and syrupy as it clung to your skin. Her ass seemed delighted to have you back though, it was sucking voraciously with its many soft lumps, trying to drag you off Elin's finger.

"You've got to stay all the way inside me, we don't want you trying to get out again, right? I wonder, are you actually starting to like it inside my ass? You're not fighting back that hard, I bet you're such a pervert that you're starting to get off to this, aren't you? I can keep you inside my big sexy butt as long as you like!"

Once again her finger reached as far as it could go, parking you deep inside her butt. The clutching hot walls oozed along your face, you wanted to cry. Deeper ahead of you the bowels groaned menacingly, threatening to swallow you up inside the rank darkness.

"I'm begging you... Elin... You have to stop this. I'm really going to die. Please... I don't wanna die like this..."

Her walls calmed down for a moment, relinquishing their hot grip on you. At first it seemed like she was stopping, and had actually considered you being in trouble. But then you heard the thumping of her heart rate get faster. Her whole body moved around for a couple of seconds, then she spoke.

"Oh don't worry, you won't die" she said, giddy with excitement. "not before making me cum anyway."

Your world jostled suddenly and you were struck by a heavy impact from behind. Elin had grabbed a dildo near her bed and shoved it up her big round ass. The thick phallic object buried itself up her backside, plowing through her juicy butt meat and into your body. The girl squealed as she felt the little nub get pushed deeper through her bowels, she could see your location on the VR screen reaching far into her guts. You went impossibly deep, farther than her fingers went, even farther than where her muscles had gulped you down before. The thick dildo was many inches long and was able to send you to horrendous depths you never thought you'd touch. Elin's dank cavern of juices and filth was exponentially worse this far in, the whole experience was sickening. Still, almost in spite of your fear she was moaning loudly outside, loving taking you deep up her ass.

"Oh fuck you're so far up in there! AAahhn! You feel so GOOD!"

Her dildo slid back for a moment before slamming into you, bashing the side of your hips. Elin began to work the fat toy into a rhythm, mashing your tiny body flat against her walls. You felt nothing but pain as your friend rapidly fucked her ass, over and over you were crammed against her slime-coated anal walls. Her dildo would rush past you, mangling your poor shrunken form on the side of its hard material. Pinned beneath the toy and the giantess's walls you were crushed by the squeezes of her booty. Its lustful grip was tight as a vice against the dildo, smothering you in hot flesh and runny slime.

Elin felt you mashed into the side of her bowels and started to stir the dildo around in circles. Your body was relentlessly ravaged along the tender folds of her butt, dragged through more disgusting anal goop. The solid waste packed into the crevices of her ass flesh was carved out by your face, plastering itself onto you. Elin clenched her butt with a heated passion, she loved how she could stir your little lump of a body around so easily. With a swift motion she yanked back the dildo and jabbed it inside, spearing you flat into the tip. You were smashed into the back end of her large intestine, right in the corner of her snaking bowels.

The girl's whole body quivered, you were pressing on her favourite spot to masturbate with. Without restraint she pummeled you with the dildo repeatedly, bending back the walls of her own bowels to really dig you in there. Her breathing was intense, her arm was rapidly cranking the dildo in and out of her asshole. This was the ultimate sexual high for Elin, pounding her friend into her huge ass against his will, all for her own sexual satisfaction... nothing could compare! You couldn't fight back, her dildo was too big, her ass was squeezing you harder and harder. It felt like you were becoming part of her walls, melding into the rancid flesh under the intense pain and her pleasure. This was a fate worse than death, and it all came at the price of trying to trick Elin with a VR headset.

The sweaty giantess couldn't hold herself back any more. The pleasure erupting from her ass felt too good. Her bowels seized up against the dildo and the nub, crushing them together. Her legs kicked back and her toes curled. Electricity shot up her spine, making her back arc and her head throw itself backwards. She shouted into the headset so you could hear her.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMIIIIING!!"

A spray of liquid burst from her pussy, just as her nethers went into a contracting roller coaster. Deep inside her butt the thick meaty walls went rock-hard, popping your body off of them and crunching you into the dildo. Again and again you were crushed under her orgasm, forced to suffer the insane pressure of her anal contractions. Wet sloppy sounds echoed through the chamber as her bowels chewed you up, turning the thick anal slime into a foamy mess. Before too long the hungry walls took hold of your legs, pulling you from the dildo and sucking you further up her ass. It was too frightening for words, you were being carried into Elin's ass beyond her reach, deep into the cumming darkness.

It was almost a full minute before the undulations stopped, but by then you were too far to be saved. Elin relaxed into her bed, panting with satisfaction. In the middle of the best orgasm she had ever had she felt her toy slip further inside her. It was okay though, she knew she could always shit it out later. Speaking of, a sizable gurgle came from her abdomen. Smiling deviously, she spoke to her friend.

"That felt amazing. Really truly incredible. But it looks like my hungry butt gobbled you up a little too far. Sorry but you're gonna have to keep my shit company for the rest of the night, and I think I feel a big one on the way. Too bad for you, huh?"

Exhausted and beaten, you jolted back to life from her message. She had to be joking. Before you could say anything a huge growl groaned just ahead of you. The walls wrenched open as a massive load of shit slithered through her inner colon. You couldn't see anything, but you could definitely smell it. It was without question the worst thing you had ever smelled or tasted. The flesh underneath you buckled from its size, Elin's muscles were easing it along, and before you knew it the mass of excrement was already upon you.

"OH GOD ELIN NOOOO-" and then there was static. The call had cut out in the middle of your screams, your headset and you were firmly buried under her fat load of shit. Elin merely chuckled from your yells, to her it sounded kind of goofy but also legitimately funny.

"I guess he always did have a flair for the dramatic. Oh well, that still felt really good, I'm definitely addicted to this VR roleplay now. Best birthday ever!"

She yawned, after going for so long and having such an intense orgasm she felt really tired. There was still the issue of the toy stuck inside her, but that could wait til tomorrow. Her eyelids felt extra heavy after taking off the VR headset, and so she decided to just go to sleep right then and there.

----

The next day Elin woke up with a heavy pressure in her butt. Her shit had compacted overnight and was all ready to come out of her bowels. She sat up and let out some pre-dump farts into her mattress. They were extra stinky from how much poop had built up inside her. After sitting down on the toilet she let it all loose. The first turd crawled out slowly but after that the rest came running out. Her anus yawned wide open, unloading a large pile of feces into the toilet water as Elin calmly pissed on the side of the bowl. After her business was done she wiped and stood up to flush.

"Oh right! The toy from last night!" she realized, almost too sleepy to remember.

She looked amongst her shits to find it in the bowl but instead she found... you. Partially entombed in her crap was your lifeless body, clear as day. It wasn't the synthetic toy at all, just a pale man who used to be her friend.

"Oh fuck! Anton..." she whispered in shock. How was this possible? All the cries for help last night, all your screams, they were all real. She thought back to how she treated you, all the things you had to endure in her ass. A trickle of arousal ran from her pussy down her leg. It was all real.

Elin pushed down on the toilet handle and flushed your body away. No one could know of this. Although, her mind started to wonder what else her new VR machine was capable of...

Chapter 5: Bootyful Bar Waitress by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Another commissioned story, enjoy!

It was a normal Thursday night and Tristan was out yet again for a couple of drinks. He didn't mind coming here alone, every now and then he'd strike up a conversation with a stranger or rarely someone else would come talk to him. He was content watching the game on their big TVs, but there was also a special reason why he preferred this bar in particular.

"Can I get you something else to drink?" a voice asked.

Tristan looked up from his phone to see a waitress at his side. Her name was Ashley as he got to know over the past month, and she was the reason why he started coming to this place regularly. She had blonde hair, a cute smile, and was very easy for him to talk to. After one night of feeling down on his luck Tristan ended up having a pretty lengthy conversation with her, and decided to come back again. Two times turned into three, which turned into ten, and now he was a regular customer. He would come around usually about twice a week, and made sure to give her generous tips.

Ashley was a bit on the timid side despite being a waitress, but that was right up Tristan's alley. She checked almost every single one of his boxes of what he would want in a woman, that included both personality and physical features. Her boobs were average, maybe even a little small, but she had an ass to die for. Ashley's hips were wide as a truck, accentuating her thick thighs and luscious pair of ass cheeks. The first time Tristan saw her butt he couldn't believe his eyes, it was like a booty angel had been sent down from heaven. Her two bubble buns stuck out and filled the room around them, usually so big they would stretch out whatever clothes the girl was wearing. Tonight she had a skirt on while serving drinks, which ended up being stretched to the limit by her juicy ass. Her pear-shaped body was definitely Tristan's vision of a perfect woman.

"Yeah, I'll have another beer please, and some wings as well." he replied to his waitress/crush. "Do you think it'll get that busy tonight?"

"Beer and some wings, spicy as usual right?" she said with a smile. Tristan nodded and smiled back. "Um, I think it'll be quiet like this for a bit longer but usually around 7:00 we get another rush of people coming in. Between you and me, I hope it doesn't get too crazy. Anyway, I'll go get that food for you."

After that she turned around and left. Tristan couldn't help himself from staring at her ass as she walked. Her two massive buns wobbled with the sway of her hips, the view was mesmerizing. Tristan imagined how great it would feel to get a handful of that, or even have it sit on top of him. Her backside would be heavy for sure, but probably soft as a cloud. Somehow she never really noticed him gazing at her huge butt, and Tristan took advantage of that fact whenever he could. Tonight her skirt had a little split down the back, her shirt was lifted up and he could see where the zipper was starting to give way. Thanks to that, the horny patron was treated to a sexy glance at Ashley's ass cleavage, her fat globes pressing together. How lucky he felt right now.

Downing the remainder of his glass of beer, Tristan made a decision. Before the night was over he was going to finally do it, he was going to ask Ashley for her number. He didn't want to be the kind of creep who hit on his waitress but he felt like they had a pretty good connection together. He was more worried of just standing by and never working up the courage to ask. Even if he failed tonight he would be satisfied that he at least made the effort. But before that he needed another beer...

Just as Ashley predicted, the clock hit 7 and more people started to trickle into the bar. Groups of friends started filling the surrounding tables and soon the place was bustling. In the crowd happened to be Kate, a girl who used to be Tristan's girlfriend. The two of them had split up a couple months ago, and now she was here at this bar with a pair of her friends. They decided to come here after working all day at the office, and Kate had no idea this was Tristan's usual spot.

"Hey Kate isn't that that guy you dated?" Her one friend asked.

Kate checked the table over by the window. Sure enough there was Tristan, getting his food and beer served by the waitress. The two of them were chatting quite intimately, not just like a customer and a server but more like they were actual friends. Kate's eyebrows started to furrow. Her and Tristan hadn't ended on the best of terms. They had a nasty fight where she wound up breaking his stuff and kicking him out of the apartment. He told her she was too controlling of him and jealous of who he hung out with. As if. Kate assured herself she was just making sure he was being faithful. So many guys nowadays end up cheating on who they're dating, who's to say Tristan wasn't about to do that to her? Either way, what was with this waitress lady being so nice to him? Her proportions were absurd, her bottom half looked like two fully inflated balloons had been shoved up under her skirt. No wonder Tristan was going gaga over her, that pig.

"Oh would you look at that, it is him! Ha ha ha!" Kate pretended to laugh it off.

Her friends laughed too and then kept talking about their weeks. They were under the assumption that Kate was long over her ex, and so did she, but the truth was seeing him with that waitress just now was making her jealousy run rampant. Why would he look so happy talking to some petty waitress when he was just dating someone way hotter a few months ago? Kate thought she was much more attractive than that floozy, she had bigger boobs after all! Sure that waitress had a huge ass, but who actually likes asses that much? Tristan must be setting his sights low, that was it.

Kate smirked to herself and turned around again to look at her ex. He was clearly gawking at the waitress as she left, his eyes transfixed on her ass. It was shameless the way he locked his sight on that butt, watching her girls plump rear strut around. Kate was in a rage, she had just about had it. Right away she stood up. Her friends paused and looked at her.

"... ... ... I'm going to go check my makeup, be right back!" she grinned at them, not letting them notice how furious she was.

She brought her purse with her as she left to go to the bathroom, rummaging through it to find a certain something she was looking for. Her long fingers pulled out a thin vial of liquid, something she thought would be perfect to teach Tristan a lesson. She walked right behind his table on her way to the bathroom, he didn't even notice her there. While his eyes were focused on the cute waitress and her delicious booty, Kate subtly slipped the fluid from her vial into his drink. Swiftly she came and went, without her ex any the wiser. A devious grin came across her face as she left to double-check her makeup.

Tristan lost sight of Ashley, who was now obscured by some of the crowd, and decided to go back to watching the game. Casually he took a swig of his beer, for some reason it tasted a bit funny. Before even being able to question it, the strange fluid began to affect him. Everything in the bar started to expand around him, and he was getting shorter in his chair. Tristan babbled panicked words out his mouth as he began to shrink, the table he was sitting at was now high above him. He spun around confused, no one in the bar seemed to notice such an incredible occurrence happening. He had magically shrunken to about half an inch high, still in his clothes, and sitting on the warmth of his own seat. How could this have happened?!

Kate returned a minute later, happy to see he ex gone. She knew what had happened of course, in fact she was planning on it. With Tristan shocked and unable to move from his high-up chair, Kate was free to scoop him up. Her huge hand reached out and grabbed his body so fast he didn't even know what happened. One second he was standing on his chair yelling for help, the next he was being lifted into the sky. He couldn't see who had picked him up, he only knew that they were walking to somewhere else inside the bar.

On the way back to her table Kate saw Ashley there. She was taking the orders of Kate's friends, leaning forward while writing down the names of drinks on her notepad. Kate looked, the waitress's plump behind was sticking out with a generous amount of ass cleavage at the back of her skirt. The opportunity was right there and so Kate, malicious as she could be, dropped Tristan right down into the oblivious girl's ass crack. In an instant he was plunged between her vast globes, he could see the light of the bar for a fraction of a second before Ashley reacted. She jumped from the sudden intrusion, clenching her gigantic buns together in surprise. Tristan was buried under her ass meat, pulled down into the dark abyss that was his crush's crushing ass crack.

Ashley had no idea what that feeling was that just went down her spine, but already it was gone. Tristan's shrunken body was too small too feel now, especially under the thick layer of fat that was her booty cheeks. Kate sat down to join the table with a big smile on her face. That couldn't have gone better. Originally she was planning on sticking Tristan under her own ass, to make him realize how awful asses really were, but this was too perfect. Now he was stuck inside a huge juicy booty, without his owner even knowing he was there!

"Don't worry girls, I've got this round." Kate enthusiastically announced to her friends.

"Wow, thank you!" one of them replied.

"Jeez, what's got you in a good mood all of the sudden?" the other asked. "Is it because your ex left? I don't see him anymore."

"Nope, I just want to enjoy the night with both of you!" Kate said with a grin.

She turned towards the waitress. Ashley, still wondering what she felt from behind, jerked back to reality.

"Oh! Sorry, I'll get your drinks right away!" she said, and left.

Now Kate found herself staring at the girl's massive butt, thinking about what kind of awesome torture her former boyfriend was going through...

Tristan found himself in a losing battle with Ashley's ass, slowly slipping down further into her giant crack. Every step the giantess made was a thunderous quake, shifting her mountainous butt cheeks together in waves. One after another they rolled over Tristan's tiny body, forcing him deeper into the girl's dark smothering crevice. She had no idea he was there, just simply walking around was causing him a great deal of trouble. He tried his best to climb back upwards, but it wasn't close to a fair fight. His tiny arms and legs scrambled to get a grip on her cheeks, but the girls moist ass sweat was making him slip off her ivory skin. Any bit of ground he gained would be instantly lost with just another step taken, plunging him deeper between her fat cheeks.

Behind him Tristan felt a thin strip of fabric, a huge thong keeping his body held firm against the crack of this woman's buttocks. He didn't know who she was, only that her skimpy choice of underwear was making sure that he was never going to be able to reach out the side of her ass crack to set himself free. Another booming step sunk him deeper when finally her movements stopped. Ashley had gone to another table to take their orders, and was standing still. Tristan heard her voice, he couldn't make out the words but there was no mistaking it. Somehow he had fallen into the lovely behind of his angel, his gorgeous waitress!

"ASHLEY! HELP ME!" he screamed to her.

No luck. His calls for help went unheard. It was hard enough to hear a conversation over the music in the bar, but beyond that Ashley had too much padding in her backside for sound to come through. Her plentiful butt meat was so thick that Tristan's voice was being muffled, and didn't register to anyone but himself. He tried over and over until he was out of breath, but it was no use. Then Ashley started walking around again, delivering food and drinks, sending Tristan back into his miserable ass battle.

Not only was Ashley's huge butt smothering him, but it was heavy as well. The weight of her fat buns bearing down on him hurt, and the constant movement of walking was rough to boot. The heat down here was another thing to contend with. This girl's ass crack wasn't just warm, it was tepid, no wonder she was sweating so much. Beads of salty juice rolled down her cheeks, splashing Tristan as he was sucked down. The sweat acted as lubrication, assisting in pulling him deeper into her butt. Just when he didn't think the temperature couldn't get hotter, it did, and he was met with a new sensation touching the front of his body.

As Ashley reached to grab something up above, her thong yanked forwards, pressing Tristan flat against her flesh. The hot skin felt rubbery and tense, like it was resisting him somewhat. Tristan gasped for air and could tell immediately where he was. The scent was rank with the odor of Ashley's shit, he had to be pushing directly against her asshole. The huge anal orifice was covered in sweat and natural oils, all of the waitress's excretions had slowly dripped their way down here. Her many wrinkled folds squeezed against Tristan's face, massaging him under her thong. She walked around the bar, totally unaware that under her mountain of an ass she was carrying one of her patrons, holding him tight against her anus.

Kate kept looking at the plump server as she moved around, her thick ass barely contained in her skirt. With all that junk in the trunk it must be pretty awful for Tristan down there. The girl had barely stopped moving thanks to how busy the bar was, which meant her big curvy butt cheeks were constantly in motion.

After a good twenty minutes of carrying a tiny man in her thong Ashley had to stop and bus one of the tables. She brought her rag over and began to wipe it clean, soaking up any accidental spills. As she bent over to tend to her duties, things were getting hectic under her skirt. The sexy girl's thong started to pull up into her ass as she leaned forwards, cramming Tristan where didn't belong. The hot succulent wrinkles of Ashley's asshole mashed into his body, and horrifically, started to split apart from his intrusion. Tristan wriggled desperately as he sunk into the cavernous folds of flesh, begging the lord that he didn't end up all the way inside. Ashley's huge ass wiggled from side to side as she rubbed her rag over the table. Her juicy thighs stuck out from under her skirt, showing off a little underbutt as well.

Just then something happened that neither party expected. Ashley had to reach over to the other end of the table, to clean off the last little bit. Her stomach jabbed into the table's edge just a little too hard, putting pressure on her guts. Almost instantly her ass erupted with a bubbly fart, engulfing Tristan in her gas. Hot steamy air trumpeted from her asshole and all over him, coating his body from head to toe in an atrocious smell. Ashley's firm anal wrinkles pummeled Tristan as they vibrated, loudly sputtering together. The sound nearly broke his eardrums, he was right in the center of the giant anus as it belted out Ashley's built up air. Hot fumes that had been entombed in her giant booty for the past couple hours came pouring out her shithole, forcing her little passenger to endure the searing hot taste of her colon. It was unbelievably rank, like a sewer had just opened up and blasted him with a fine mist. Without anything else to breathe Tristan coughed violently on the girl's fart, seconds before her enormous cheeks clamped back up and jammed him back into her volatile hole.

Ashley immediately stood up straight, timidly looking around to see if anyone had just heard her anal outburst. Luckily the bar was loud enough then that no one seemed to have noticed, otherwise she would have died of embarrassment.

"Oh jeez, I knew I shouldn't have had an early drink before my shift. Alcohol always messes up my stomach" she said to herself. Her tummy grumbled, for some reason it always felt bloated after a drink. More often than not that feeling would travel down to her ass too, resulting in some stinky consequences.

Kate heard the whole thing, beaming at Tristan's torture. This was perfect. Not only was he trapped in a humongous ass, but she was getting gassy as well. A new scheme formed in Kate's head. She waved her arm around, calling for Ashley to come over.

"Excuse me! Waitress! Over here!"

Ashley rushed to the table, a little worried that the lingering smell would waft over with her. It still felt warm between her cheeks from the gas, and Tristan was gagging in the center of it. Kate looked at her friends once Ashley had arrived at their table.

"Okay girls, I'm going to buy us all another round of drinks, but only..." she looked up at Ashley "if our waitress here has one with us!"

Ashley's eyes widened in surprise. Kate's friends were already hooting in celebration.

"I-! No no no, sorry I can't! I'm not allowed! Not while I'm still serving." Ashley said, flustered.

"Whaaaat? Please! Come on!" Ashley's friends egged her on. "For us! Pleeeeease!"

"But beer messes up my stomach..." Ashley mumbled to herself, but Kate was close enough to hear it. This was going just how Kate had hoped. She joined in with her friends.

"Come on! What's one little drink? It'll be our secret, okay?" She whispered that last part to the table. Her friends put their fingers over their lips in a "hush" gesture.

Ashley sighed. She knew that she shouldn't do this but she really wanted a good tip.

"Okay, fine. Just one quick drink! I'll be right back."

Kate's friends celebrated, giggling at the idea of more free booze. In a few minutes Ashley was back with four glistening glasses of beer. She took the least-full one and chugged it down as fast as possible while the three other girls clinked their glasses together. The bubbly taste sloshed down her throat and into her stomach. She washed down so much of it at once that it felt like she was going to burst. It was uncomfortable, but Ashley wanted to get this over with quick so that her boss didn't notice. When she was done she lowered the glass down and gasped for air.

"Okay. Now I've really got to get back to my shift. Enjoy your drinks." she added.

"Thank you~" Kate's friends said in unison.

"Yeah girl! Go gettem! Shake that moneymaker!" Kate yelled in a rowdy manner, spanking Ashley square on the butt as she turned around.

Ashley's whole ass wobbled from side to side from the sudden strike. Her bulbous butt cheeks jostled like jelly under her skirt, jiggling around like nobody's business. Underneath the huge lumps of flesh and fat Tristan was being crushed, much to Kate's knowledge. The heavy weight of Ashley's bouncing glutes pounded him from behind, but the crushing only got worse from there. Ashley yelped and straightened her back in reaction to her ass getting spanked, squeezing her plump buns together. An avalanche of flesh crashed down on Tristan, clenching him directly into the waitress's slimy anus. The sudden force popped his head between her thick folds, lodging his tiny face right in the center of her clenching anal maw. It was incredibly painful for him, and all because Kate decided to be a bit cheeky.

Ashley sighed. As degrading as it was to get spanked like that in front of everyone at the bar, Kate wasn't the first drunk girl who slapped her ass. She knew she had a big butt already, but still people loved to call attention to it.

Frowning, Ashley went back to work serving tables. The giant stomping of her legs pumped her ass cheeks back into Tristan, who was already having a hard enough time as it was. Ashley's gigantic anus had sealed itself around his head, firmly wedging him in its grip. Her hot folds of rubbery flesh mashed into his skull with every step she took, greasing him up with rank sweat and natural oils. The awful smell of farts was still potent inside his goddess's meaty asshole, but unfortunately it was the only thing he had available to breathe.

Just then a loud gurgling came from above. Ashley's guts were already getting upset from the sudden intake of beer she had. The large quantity of alcohol was starting to affect her body just like she thought it would. Bubbly foamy liquid stirred around inside her, producing a gaseous pressure in her intestines that started to travel south. Tristan heard it getting louder, groaning through her huge organs like a tanker ship at sea. Something big was coming.

As Ashley went from table to table she felt it swelling inside her. The pressure under her belly was getting worse by the minute. She tried to keep a straight face to the customers as she took their orders, but it was hard. She knew what this feeling was, it was building up inside her ass now, and if she wasn't careful she was going to have another loud gassy episode. She clenched her butt muscles to try and suppress the feeling, to hold it in, unknowingly squeezing down on Tristan. The tiny man felt her anus seize up around him, clenching it's puckered folds tight around his head. He screamed in agony, his cries muffled by the lumpy mass of meat that was this girl's asshole. With every ounce of strength he had in his his arms he desperately pried the anal wrinkles apart, just enough to free his head and take in some air. Ashley felt this, and squeezed down even tighter, to make sure her farts wouldn't escape under any circumstances.

Tristan writhed for his life, unable to escape the iron grip of Ashley's bootyhole. He was slowly suffocating in it, all the while the giantess's gas was gurgling just above. Her butt felt like it was full to the brim, and about to let loose any second. Ashley winced, not wanting to fart in front of the entire bar during her shift. Her big ass bounced around and she bought a tray of drinks to the next table, shaking the potent payload through her colon. She couldn't take it anymore! As soon as she could she raced back to the kitchen and shouted to her boss.

"I'm going on my break!" she said in a hurry.

Kate watched her run off, knowing full well how upset her stomach must be. Her ex was going to really get it now.

"Enjoy that ass, Tristan." Kate said to herself, raising her glass.

Ashley ran past the kitchen, all the way into the back storage room where they kept the food. She slammed the door behind herself, no one would come and bother her back here. Her ass was straining inside her tight skirt, barely able to contain the pressure inside. The waitress took a deep breath and relaxed her muscles, letting it all come rushing out.

Her first fart ripped out from between her soft cheeks, producing a loud lawnmower-like sound. Hot bubbly bursts of air sputtered through her thick backside, vibrating the thong inside her skirt. Tristan was hit right in the face by it, the fart surrounded him inside Ashley's massive asshole. The explosion of rank gas shot right down his throat, while the immense bands of anal flesh reverberated together. Ashley's gas was potent and tasted like raw shit. It stained his tiny body with her stink like he was a piece of toilet paper. He couldn't see in the dark crevice of her ass, couldn't hear anything besides the booming explosions of her cheeks smacking together. All Tristan felt was the unholy stream of searing air ravage his body and Ashley's anal wrinkles beating him up.

The fart was easily five times the strength of the accidental one she had let out in the bar, but she wasn't close to done yet. Ashley's monster butt had stored up loads of farts, and the second one that came out was even worse than the first. With barely a break between the last one the girl's giant shithole wrenched open with another steamy explosion of flatulence. Blazing hot fumes burned at Tristan's skin, roasting him with the intense methane that had been bubbling inside Ashley's colon. She buckled over, hugging her stomach as her fart came tearing through her juicy cheeks, no longer concerned with how she looked in private. Her ass stuck out and proudly escaped from her skirt, releasing powerful surges of air straight through her butthole.

As the giantess bent over her thong ate further into her crack, digging all the way into her anus. The back of the fabric pushed just too hard at Tristan's legs, horrifically forcing the rest of him him inside the girl's trumpeting farthole. He screamed as it happened, his tiny yells drowned out by Ashley's boisterous fart. Hot winds belted through her ass, spreading her terrible stink through the storage room. She groaned as the pressure passed through her plump butt, partially from discomfort but also with relief from finally letting it out. Meanwhile Tristan suffered through ungodly torture, her entire anus was devastating his body from head to toe. Stinky flecks of anal gunk spattered his face as the already-slimy asshole pounded him with farts. His owner had no idea he was there, and just kept letting out her gas unrestrained.

With the wind taken out of her in more ways than one, Ashley sat down on a nearby box. Her round buttocks plopped down on the cardboard, jiggling just slightly. The impact of the girl sitting was not unnoticed by Tristan. One second he was choking inside her rancid asshole, the next he was being smothered by its giant folds. All the weight of Ashley's keister and upper body was bearing down on him, crushing him into the most intimate creases of her sphincter. Loud rumbles shook through the waitress's bowels following the sudden impact of her sitting down. Another massive load of bubbles was knocked loose from her colon and came rushing towards her backdoor.

Ashley grunted as she flexed her muscles, pushing her third enormous fart through her ripe ass. Sweltering moist fumes erupted from her shithole, creating lots of noise as they tore past Tristan. This gassy expulsion was the thickest and most concentrated blast yet, containing steamy fumes that was rife with the odor of unfiltered shit. Ashley's cheeks grumbled into the box as they unleashed a miasma of rancid air, soiling whatever food was inside. The heat of her fart was like fire coming through her hole, but that was nothing compared to the pressure Tristan was being forced to endure. The weight of Ashley's full ass sitting down on him while farting, the shape her asshole made when her farts came out like this... it was totally different than when she was standing up. The compacted muscles of her shithole had utterly crushed his tiny body inside of them, jammed him so deep between her wrinkles that it was almost like he had become a part of her asshole.

Despite this girl letting out a tornado's worth of searing winds through her anus, Tristan became the momentary stopper for it all. Every gust of flatulence and every juicy splattering of slime was delivered straight to him, hot and fresh from Ashley's massive colon. Her ass burped out a fourth fart, only this time it didn't have nearly the same noisy impact as it had before. Tristan and absorbed nearly the entire thing, and as a result it only came out like a slight hiss.

Ashley stood back up in surprise. She could have sworn that last fart was going to be just as loud and stinky as the rest. Deciding to test this new phenomenon, she forced out another huge fart from her butt. The unrelenting blast hit Tristan hard, but since he was lodged so far in her asshole he absorbed the incredible pressure and it came out silently. Not only that but the smell wasn't even close to as bad as the others. Ashley couldn't believe it, somehow the strength of her farts had become severely reduced! She smiled and returned to work, unaware that the cause of it was tiny Tristan's suffering.

The sexy waitress was a lot more content for the rest of her shift, no longer having to worry about farting in front of customers. Her stomach was still upset from the beer and making her gassy, but that didn't matter anymore. She could fart as many times as she wanted to and the patrons wouldn't even notice. The sound of her ass was silent and the stench was negligible. After a while she started to force farts out on her own, just to see what she could get away with. Playfully she made a game of it, pushing hot stink bombs through her huge booty and marveling at how quiet they were.

For Tristan it was hell. He wished he had died hours ago, being subjected to fart after noxious fart was pure torture. Each time Ashley happily pushed a gigantic explosion of flatulence through her bowels he was there to catch it, painfully enduring the flaming fumes as his body was mercilessly crushed. The smell had worked its way into his brain, making him feel delirious from the lack of oxygen. He never would have thought the big sexy butt of the girl he had a crush on would be so terrible. Ashley smiled to a customer as she forced another rancid gust through her ass, pummeling Tristan with her anal wrinkles.

The smell only got worse as it went on. Her farts were growing thicker and more nasty, wet spits of ass slime started to come out alongside the putrid gas. Little chunks of fecal matter collected into the meaty crevices with Tristan, hot fluids rained down on him with Ashley's farts. After enough time had gone by a leaking river of sludge started to drip from her cavernous bowels. Her last fart had knocked something awful loose and now it was drooling runny brown liquid over him. The trickle of shitty runoff escaped Ashley's butthole and moistened her thong. She felt the wetness in her ass crack and knew it was finally time to use the bathroom.

Kate was washing her hands at the sink when she noticed Ashley run inside. Without even noticing the girl who had forced her to have a beer, Ashley went straight for the closest bathroom stall and shut the door. A few seconds went by before a noisy wet fart blasted out of the waitress's ass, amplified by the bowl of the toilet. Kate's eyebrows perked up as she heard the big-bootied server unleash a liquid spray of farts and dumps into the porcelain throne. Somewhere in that awful mess of shits and sludge was her shrunken ex-boyfriend, she realized. At this point he was either dead or wanted to die.

More and more waves of shit stew came pouring out of Ashley's giant ass, stinking up the stalls around her. Her asshole was gaping wide and spewing it all out, burying Tristan in her muddy excrement. He was absolutely gone, lost in the massive wet dump of the girl he wanted to ask out. When she was finally done she wiped her plump butt off, making sure to clean everything off her huge cheeks.

Kate heard to the toilet flush and left the bathroom. From that point on she knew that Tristan was out of her life forever. Hopefully in his final moments he learned his lesson, that tits were better than asses.

Chapter 6: Suzy's Stuffy Spats by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

This story was a gift for SumRandumbGi for helping me with a translation job.

Chris suddenly came back to reality. The last thing he remembered he was sitting bored in class but then everything was blank. It was like the space in his memory was empty, or as if his brain had just been rebooted. With a jolt, he sat up. He had been lying down on a hard flat surface, and as his eyes adjusted he realized that the stiff flooring beneath him extended out a huge distance. Looking skywards he saw his pencil case and school books sitting inside a structure, only now they were massive! Chris got back up on his feet, his legs feeling wobbly as he came to terms with his new environment. The structure above him had to be his desk, and in reality he was shrunken down on his classroom chair!

This new change in scale made him feel dizzy. Everything was so big now. The other desks were so far away, and they were like the size of skyscrapers. Chris turned around to see if any of his classmates could see him, but it looked like most of the seats had emptied out. There were only a handful of people lingering around the room, and they seemed miles away.

"Hello?! Can someone please help me?! Anyone?!"

He tried yelling at the top of his lungs but his voice was too tiny to reach anyone's ears. Looking down at his body he figured he had to be maybe one or two inches tall. Mysteriously his school clothes had shrunken down with him. Everything except his shoes were tiny, and those had disappeared completely off his feet. He didn't even want to look over the edge of his chair, the drop from his seat all the way to the ground was either going to be ridiculously painful or deadly. That meant he was pretty much stranded until someone found him.

Just then a powerful quake trembled through his legs. Loud booming footsteps grew bigger and more violent as a person walked down his row of desks. It was a girl, and she was gigantic. Chris recognized her from her stature and usual attire. She was a girl that he'd never talked to but he'd seen around the school before. Even though she wasn't in his class he recognized her because she was always wearing spats. The dark shiny material shimmered around her waist a little as she walked closer to him, her giant legs pounding at the floor with each step. Chris dug through his brain, struggling to remember what her name was. He thought it was... Suzy? Suzy with the spats? Yeah that made sense. It didn't really matter what her name was, he just needed someone to come and rescue him. He waved his arms in the air, yelling for her to notice him.

"Here! Suzy!(?) Down here!" he cried, jumping up and down. There was no way to know this at the time, but he had just made a huge mistake.

The massive girl walked right by his chair. Just as the shrunken boy thought his yelling was futile she stopped in place. She stopped right beside his desk, facing away from his humongous chair. Chris looked at her body, blushing a little. Thanks to his position, her gigantic rear end was placed right in front of him. His tiny perspective made it look absolutely enormous, her two round butt cheeks pressing together were bigger than a pair of houses. Suzy's spats left little to the imagination, the way the stretchy material hugged her curves displayed her backside proudly and prominently. Chris remembered seeing her walk around school every now and then. She was fairly attractive and she had a modest bust size, but her ass always looked extra squishy walking around in those spats. Compared to normal girls her butt was larger than average. The sight from Chris's chair was really something else altogether, Suzy's colossal booty was practically casting a shadow over his field of view.

The tiny boy's look at her ass only lasted a couple seconds though before she turned around. Slowly she looked behind herself, her light brown ponytail rotating from shoulder to shoulder as she looked towards his desk. It was a double take, Suzy wasn't sure if she actually saw something moving as she walked by, but then as she stopped and checked she confirmed her suspicions. Her eyebrows raised in surprise to see a tiny person standing on the chair, waving his little arms around.

"Yes! Yes! Help me!" Chris yelled to her.

Suzy looked to her left and right to check if anyone else was watching her. When she saw that the rest of the classroom was now vacant she reached out and picked the tiny student up. Chris watched in awe as he was lifted so easily by her hands and brought up to her face. She was definitely cute, but the way she was smiling at him made him feel a little uneasy.

"Well, what do we have here? A little shrunken guy left on his own? Where did you come from?" she asked.

"I don't know! All I remember was I was sitting in class and then somehow I turned small!" Chris yelled. "No one else was able to hear me but you! Please, you gotta help me!"

"Oh! ... So no one else has seen you yet but me, huh?" Suzy said. She paused and then her mouth turned into a grin even larger than before. She couldn't help herself from giggling. "Hee hee, you're pretty cute, you know? I bet you were taller than me at your normal size, but now you're tiny enough to fit in the palm of my hand."

Chris was kind of stunned with silence. Something seemed off. The grip of her giant fingers was slowly getting tighter around him, forcing his torso into the meat of her hand. It began to feel a little uncomfortable so he tried to adjust his position, but as soon as he did her fingers gripped him even harder.

"This is pretty funny!" Suzy giggled again. "You're a guy but you can't even fight back against my dainty little fingers!"

Chris was starting to get upset with her now. Her teasing was going a little too far, and he was barely able to keep her heavy digits off of him.

"What should I do with you? Hmmm... Oh, I know!" she thought out loud.

Her hand then moved away from her face. Chris felt his stomach drop as it dove downwards, and swung around her torso. Suzy didn't say a word about what she was doing next, she simply twisted her body to hold Chris behind her back. Chris didn't know what was going on until her second hand came in. Its fingers pulled her shirt aside and tugged at her spats, curling around the tight waistband. Unceremoniously she pulled back her spats, exposing her huge ass for Chris to see. Not only was her big plump booty gigantic, it also wasn't wearing any panties either! Suzy had been going commando all day, and as she pulled her spats out of the tight wedge of her ass crack her little driblets of sweat could be seen trickling down her butt cheeks.

Chris's heart froze with fear. She couldn't actually be about to put him down there, was she? The huge crevice yawning open below looked so dark and scary. He couldn't even see the bottom, her soft round globes stuck out in such a way that they overlapped the shadowy pit of her spats where he would be swallowed into. Suzy's steamy sweaty musk rose up from the dank crevice, invading Chris's nostrils with her scent. He looked back at her face in disbelief, only to see her smiling back at him excitedly.

"Enjoy!" was the last thing he heard from her before the giant hand fell out from under his body. Chris dropped, flailing in mid-air for half a second before her steamy butt took him in. Suzy felt him sag her stretchy spats at the bottom a little before letting go of her waistband. The band snapped against her backside with a loud slapping noise, immediately conforming back to the shape of her booty. Chris was left in total sweaty darkness, his body was pulled in firmly against the girl's bare cheeks. Suzy wiggled her ass back and forth a little to get comfortable, enjoying the feeling of having a tiny boy wedged partially between her mounds. Her sleek spats sank deep into her curves, making sure not an inch of space was left unoccupied. Once she felt ready, she exited the classroom.

----

About 40 minutes went by since then. The door to Suzy's bedroom swung open as she walked inside with a cool drink. She took a few steps and then guzzled down the rest of her beverage until just the ice was left at the bottom of the glass. Taking a refreshing gasp of air, the cute schoolgirl placed her empty glass on top of her dresser.

"Ugh, it's so HOT out today!" she complained loudly. "It's not even that far of a walk home from school and I already feel drenched!"

Without any hesitation she sat down on top of her bed. Her round spats-clad buttocks sank into the comfy mattress and fluffy sheets, squishing together. From behind it looked like two huge marshmallows were packed inside the tight shiny material. Suzy lifted her legs one at a time to take off her socks. The damp fabric peeled off her feet, each one dripping a single droplet of sweat from her heels. Suzy could see the slight imprint of sock fabric left around the skin of her ankles. Now that her feet were free to cool off she wiggled her toes around comfortably.

"Ahh, that feels a lot better!" she said. She hoisted the rest of her body up on the bed and rested her head on her pillow. The bedsheets in her air-conditioned room felt cool, they were just what Suzy needed as she laid on her back.

"My feet are fine but my ass still feels soaked! I could feel sweat dripping all the way down my back when I was walking home. Hey you! How does it smell down there? I bet my spats are like a complete swamp right now!" she giggled, talking to no one else but her tiny backside passenger.

Chris groaned uncomfortably in response. The "ride" he had to Suzy's house was an ordeal on its own. Having to keep himself from being completely buried in her giant ass cheeks was difficult when they wouldn't stop moving for even a second. The constant jiggling and rubbing of fatty flesh made him feel powerless. Even worse came the cascade of butt sweat due to the outdoor heat. Suzy's butt crack quickly turned into a river of liquids and stuffy smells, staining Chris's clothes and coating him in her salty essence. Now that she was home she was finally able to cool herself down, but the stifling sweaty oven roasting inside her spats was cooling at a much slower pace.

Since Suzy was laying down on her back, the entire weight of her hips crushed Chris. It was unbelievably heavy, the hulking mass that made up her sexy backside was at least hundreds of times bigger than he was. Not only that, but because her round buns were squishing into the bed, it meant their shape was a bit more flattened than usual. The squishy girth of her ass meat expanded out sideways, caving in the little bit of space Chris had in the center of her crack. The tiny boy gasped for air as the sweaty walls closed in around him, the hot muggy cheeks of Suzy's butt started to smother him. It was like her ass was holding him underwater, and he didn't want to breathe in fear of choking.

Before now he was resting between her butt cheeks, but at least the material of her spats was touching his back. Now her flesh had totally engulfed him from back to front, and it felt like his link to the outside world was cut off. The heat radiating from Suzy's rear end was blazing hot, the kind of thick blanket of warmth that you get when entering a car left out in the summer sun. Her magnificent ass was cooking him alive and marinating him in a deluge of female sweat. Each droplet was at least the size of his hands, or sometimes even as big as his head. They dripped everywhere, coating him in gross oily nectar that soaked him to the bone. He couldn't tell what sweat was hers or his own at this point any more. Suzy's deep ass crack was coated in leftover juices, some more aged and musty than others, and they were slowly oozing their way over Chris. It smelled god-awful. For lack of a better term: it reeked of ass. The sour rank stench made his head spin, the hot steamy odor coming from this girl's butt was gradually sapping the energy from his body.

Chris's lungs ached, he needed to breathe air now! Preferably fresh air. Mustering the pitiful bit of strength he had in his tiny shrunken arms, he managed to reach them up and around his head. With them he wrenched open a bit of Suzy's blubbery ass flesh, a little pocket to give himself so breathing room. The air inside was stale and rife with her butt musk, but it was better than nothing. All this however didn't go unnoticed by the giantess.

"Oh, I can feel you wriggling around down there, you should do it more! Is it too damp for you? Sorry, I can't do much about that, that's just what happens when I don't wear my underwear. My panties aren't there to soak up all my sweat, so it gets all wet and sticky inside my crack. It feels good though. I like when my spats get glued to my butt, like they're almost a second skin. And when I rub them around it feels even better!"

She emphasized this by wiggling her hips into the mattress. Her bubbly cheeks rolled back and forth, twisting together inside her spats. The abundance of rolling seat meat rippled past Chris in waves, the added weight of her hips made it even worse than when she was walking. His small pocket to breathe in was becoming undone, her colliding ass halves smacked his feeble arms together and even more hot droplets of sweat filled in the remaining space. Suzy was only wiggling around a little and yet her ass was treating him like he was under a steamroller. Just when he thought she was about to let up, Suzy had other plans.

"Come on, why don't you squirm around some more? I like it when you struggle between my cheeks."

Chris couldn't believe her. He wasn't squirming around to make her stupid ass feel good, he was trying to breathe!

"Hmmm, if you're not going to do what I want I can easily just do this ya know?"

Blinding pain came at the poor boy hard and fast. Suzy clenched her butt cheeks together, seizing them up so that they became rock hard around Chris. Her muscles tensed and flattened him on both sides, compressing him brutally like a pancake. The way her glutes were pressing together was so forceful it actually lifted her hips up a couple inches. Chris couldn't breathe and he couldn't yell in pain, her giant ass was crushing him so hard that he couldn't move a muscle. The immense strength made his joints cry out for mercy, his ribs felt like they were going to snap one by one. Suzy's rank ass sweat flooded around him, squeezing out her smelly crack like her buns were juicing an orange. The salty hot moisture cascaded all over his body, drowning his face in awful juices. He thought he was actually going to die there and then but the humongous girl finally let up.

Her thick cheeks relaxed into the bed and became soft again. Somehow they were still plump and doughy, as if they weren't just steel a few seconds ago. Chris hunched over and spat again and again, getting the several cups of Suzy's ass sweat out of his throat. The taste of her booty was all over his tongue, it was the easily the most sour thing he'd ever tasted in his mouth before. Suzy didn't care if she was essentially waterboarding him with her sweat, she was delighted to feel his tiny body moving again.

"That's better, hee hee. I know my ass doesn't look that harmful from outside but when you're stuck down there it's a whole different story. I can do anything I want with you and you can't even fight back!" she taunted him.

Now that her butt cheeks weren't clenching together so hard, her muscles could finally relax and loosen up. The overflow of sweat washed past Chris, spilling down to the back of her cheeks below. He was still trapped where the sun didn't shine, but nearly anything was better than being pressure cooked between her giant slabs of butt meat. Gasping for air, he thought he'd be safe for a while if he just made some minor movements. That's where he was wrong. Without warning a massive rush of air came blaring between Suzy's ass cheeks. Her entire rear end droned out a deafening loud noise while a storm of wind vibrated her fat globes apart. The air was humid and noxious, smelling like rank eggs as it hit the back of Chris's throat.

When Suzy's butt had started to relax some bubbles of flatulence began to make their way down through her colon. She could feel the intestinal pressure building and making its way to her tiny friend, and she decided to just let him have it. In fact, as she let out her giant-sized fart all over his tiny body she laughed out loud. It was funny to imagine his reaction to her nasty outburst, and how terrible it must smell down there. After the short release came sputtering out she felt him wriggling harder than ever, and that just made her giggle even more.

"Oh God... oh fuck! Fuck!" Chris yelled.

For him, this stink was no laughing matter. Suzy's humid gas smelled absolutely atrocious. The grueling fumes burned at his nostrils and lungs. It made his eyes water and his tongue feel sour and dry. It easily beat out the musky scent of her sweat fifty times over. Her fart had a concentrated shitty stink to it, and thanks to the thick material of her spats the smell was locked inside her ass. The rancid sweltering fart roasted Chris between her butt cheeks, smothering him in her smell. He squirmed and writhed in torment between her sticky layers of ass flesh. He panicked and searched for somewhere to go, back to where the air was clean, but it didn't exist anymore. Suzy's ass was wallowing in the aftermath of her fart, and it wasn't going to filter out for a long time.

The giant girl chuckled at his pathetic struggles, loving the tiny tingles of his suffering under her gassy butt. An increasing warmth grew from inside her body. Her heart thumped a bit harder in her chest. The feeling of dominance she had over him was exciting her more and more.

"You enjoying my fart?" she sneered at him. "That one felt nice and hot coming out of my asshole, I bet you can really smell it when you're that far up my butt. Breathe it in deeply, I'm not taking my spats off so it's going to be trapped inside there with you for a while. Oh, how about I get you even closer to the source? That'll be fun..."

Chris stopped his struggling when he felt the enormous girl's body start to move. His mind raced in fear of what she could be planning next. In actuality Suzy was just rolling over onto her stomach. This took a lot of the crushing weight off Chris, allowing him to move more freely again, but there was a downside. This new position also made it a lot easier for Suzy to toy with him, and that's exactly what she was preparing to do.

Once on her stomach, the giantess gave herself a good spank. The strike of her hand slapped beautifully across her sexy butt cheeks, and it made the pair of them wobble together. The jiggling swaying motion looked quite tantalizing from the outside, but deep within her humid, gas-laden crack Chris was suffering. His world had been turned upside-down and now the darkness was spinning and shaking all around him. He couldn't stand or hold himself still inside Suzy's spats, and so gravity took him to where he needed to go.

Inch by inch he slid down her sweaty skin, deeper and deeper between her globes. It was even hotter and stuffier this far up her ass. He wasn't being crushed by her cheeks anymore, but the foul air told him he shouldn't be headed this way. Finally he felt something touch his legs. A slimy rubbery pit of oils and folds was waiting for him at the bottom of Suzy's ass crack, and it started twitching in response to his body. Chris quickly recoiled from the hot orifice, knowing it had to be the girl's giant anus. She had purposefully let him slip down to the darkest most repulsive spot of her booty, all because she wanted to play with him here next.

"Ahh, careful~! That's my cute little butthole you're touching!" she teased, while purposefully making it wink at him.

As the boy scrambled to get away from the anus, he found it hard to climb back up the way he came. Suzy's ass was extra slippery this deep in her butt crack, her oily skin was next to impossible to grip on. The giant musty sweat pit combined with the pull of gravity turned her crack into an excellent trap for his tiny body. On top of that he had her spats to deal with. Suzy's tight dark attire conformed itself perfectly to her round ass, making sure to slide further between her buns when she rolled herself over. The stretchy smooth material forced itself towards Chris, and as he tried to climb upwards the tight spats were there to hold his head down. He struggled and slipped, falling again and again as he failed to escape Suzy's butt. Then, after about the seventh attempt to get out, he slipped down too far. His foot slid down into the curvature of Suzy's ass crack and wedged between her anal folds. The giant girl picked up on this immediately and flexed her huge butthole, swallowing the poor foot between its flesh.

"Oh no!" Chris yelled.

He tried tugging it back right away, but his foot was stuck. Suzy's anus had a small amount of give to it, but once the hulking meaty folds found their grip around his ankle they held on tight.

"Hmm, what's this? Looks like a tiny boy has slipped himself inside my butthole. Maybe I should help him out..." Suzy taunted, her anal wrinkles beginning to pulsate and flex.

Chris felt like he was in a nightmare as the giant anus began to feed on his leg. The tight powerful hole was clenching in and out, slowly making its way up his shin.

"This can't be happening, don't do this to me! Please!" he begged. With no other options, Chris doubled his efforts to climb out of the humongous ass canyon. Droplets of sweat continued to run down Suzy's cheeks, making the task more difficult as time went on. He tried to plant his free leg against her flesh, to force his foot to pop out of her hole, but then that leg slipped down too. The huge pulsating asshole let the second foot join the first and then continued to pull in both legs simultaneously. Chris screamed as he lost his best leverage, and the anal orifice sucked him up to his knees.

"Nooo!" his voice cried out.

Suzy just giggled some more as she felt him panicking between her cheeks. Her bootyhole was easily big enough to swallow his shrunken body whole, but she wanted to slowly work him inside first. The feeling of clenching her asshole again and again, knowing he couldn't stop it from pulling him inside was delightful. He was going to be eaten alive by her ass, her sweaty spats-covered butt that looked so attractive when he saw it from a distance was now dragging him into her bowels. It made her chest pound with excitement. She wanted to do this with him ever since she saw him alone and shrunken in the classroom. He was all hers to enjoy tonight.

"You don't seem to be fighting back that much. Does that mean you secretly want to go inside me?" she laughed.

Chris wriggled around hard, but it wasn't helping him. In fact, his movements seemed to entice the butthole more. He couldn't see much inside the gassy darkness of Suzy's spats, but he felt every twitch and spasm coming from the muscles of her anus. The girl's greasy wrinkles expanded as they crawled up his thighs, slurping with a horrific wet noise before clenching around his legs. Each individual band of flesh quivered in delight as it sunk into his body, enjoying the intimate moment before yanking back down into Suzy's depths. Little by little Chris felt himself sinking into her anal maw, methodically being devoured by her tight pulsating sphincter. Sticky mucus gradually seeped out of her anal lips, some of it got on his hands and he knew it was too thick to be the moisture of sweat. It was her ass juices, rife with the scent of her bowels, and extra slimy to help him slip inside her.

The tiny boy felt like a fly stuck in a spider's web. He squirmed violently to free his body from the hellish sticky trap, but gained no progress. Suzy's asshole continued to feed, gorging itself on his legs, as the giantess contently flexed her muscles. She could feel Chris flailing around, bending his body all over the place and smacking off the sides of her butt cheeks in an effort to get loose.

"Nuh-uh, you're going in." she simply said, and began to raise her hips.

Chris felt the gigantic clenching anus loosen slightly before a huge lurch rocked the pit of his stomach. Suzy's massive butt started to lift into the air, the girl was sticking her huge ass upwards as she laid on top of her bed. Her knees bent and her back arched as her shapely butt raised higher and higher, slowly pulling at her spats. Chris didn't know why she was doing this until the elastic material reached deep into her fart-scented crack and came crashing down on top of his head. More accurately, as Suzy's delicious cheeks spread inside her sweaty spats, Chris's body started to push up against her extra-tight clothing. The wall of stretched-out fabric offered a small amount of resistance. It curved around the boy's tiny skull, but then began to push his body downwards, slowly jamming his hips into the giantess's butthole.

Suzy said some encouraging words like "Yeah, that's it" and "There you go" as Chris entered deeper into her ass, but he was too busy panicking to hear them. Her colossal anal gateway was eagerly gobbling him up. It was looser than before, but the spats were doing most of the work for it now. The thick sturdy ceiling of her clothes were slowly weighing on top of Chris's head, digging his shrunken body deep into her bowels. The anus passed the hurdle of his hips, eating all the way up his stomach. Chris slammed on the spats with his hands, desperate to stop the sinking pressure, but his minuscule body wasn't nearly strong enough to fight it. From the outside, Suzy's spats dug in perfectly around her cute butt like they always did, only there was a tiny difference. In the center of her ass crack, where her cheeks were spreading beautifully apart, there was a tiny nub wriggling around. That was Chris's head, screaming for freedom as the giant throbbing butthole ate him alive. The huge turd-cutter spasmed hungrily, kneading its rubbery wet flesh around the entrapped boy's belly.

"Stop!" he pleaded. "Your spats are too tight! I'm getting pulled in!!"

Suzy ignored his plight and pushed her ass out as far as possible, stretching her crack as wide as it could go to accommodate her tight clothing. Her human butt plug was pulled all the way up to his ribs, but from there he wasn't sinking in any further unaided. The giantess then clenched her asshole hard around his abdomen, crushing his chest between her thick smelly wrinkles before lowering her hips back down to the bed.

"Ahhh, you're almost all the way inside my ass now. I didn't even have to use my hands and you've been eaten up this far by my farthole. How about I finish you off?"

From there the contractions began again, except this time they were faster. Suzy flexed and squeezed her filthy anus at a vulgar pace, determined to drag the tiny boy all the way inside. Her powerful bands of flesh that had once slowly and methodically pulled Chris within her rectum were now hastily crunching at his torso without restraint. Her anal wrinkles hardened and gnashed like teeth, chewing up his powerless body and swallowing it piece by piece. In and out the enormous butthole undulated, mercilessly pulling the tiny living prey through its tight opening. Chris yelled again and again for help, the taste of Suzy's latent fart still burning at his tongue.

"Please!! For the love of God don't suck me inside your ass!!! PLEASE!!"

Suzy responded with another gigantic fart. Her anus swelled up and then burst open, spewing out a fiery inferno of murky air. The gruesome girl gas sputtered furiously past Chris's body, smothering him in a volcanic bath of steamy methane. Her giant tremendous wrinkles thundered around his chest, pummeling him on all sides to let out her dense fog. Hot splatters of anal fluid trumpeted through the gaps of her farthole, coating the rim of her crack with filthy wet slime. The vile stench inside Suzy's spats tripled with intensity, creating a cloud of noxious fumes. Chris could feel the moisture dripping from his face, it wasn't sweat or fluids, but the dampness in the air collecting on his skin. He put his hands to his mouth, feeling like he was going to throw up, but then the giantess squeezed even tighter around his body.

"Oops, I think that fart pushed you out a little. Let me get you back in there..." she said.

Once again she began to clench with her anus, greedily pulling him back inside her hole. She was right, the roaring boisterous fart had pushed him out to his waist, but she made short work of getting him back to where he was. Chris didn't have much energy left to fight back. His body was tired and beaten, and the humid gas invading his lungs was making him feel dizzy. In the commotion of Suzy's frantic contractions both his arms got pulled into her asshole. He could feel the hot slimy innards of her bowels caressing his lower body. The thick pulsating muscles bathed him in anal fluids and helped to suck him inside. In a matter of seconds her ass ate its way past his shoulders, burying his tiny head in a throbbing circle of thick wrinkles.

The tight bands of skin held him there, quivering. All she had to do was clench her ass one more time and he'd become pulled inside her, but she was too busy enjoying the moment. Her puffy folds shifted and tensed around Chris's head, she liked the feeling of his hard skull rubbing inside her sphincter. She squeezed and compressed, painfully crushing his face in her anal vice grip, sending tingles up her spine. Chris felt the wretched intestinal slime go up past his ears, drooling all around him. He was barely able to breathe out of his nose but then several droplets of ass sweat dribbled down to fill his nostrils. Suzy's musky ass juice pooled around his face, drowning him in salty liquids. Chris screamed in horror, tiny bubbles popping up around the rim of her butthole.

The bubbly vibrations of his voice felt so good that they forced the massive anus to clench inwards. Suzy felt the tiny person completely enter her ass, and she shuddered from the sensation. His little body was wriggling around through the meat of her bowels, touching all of her sensitive walls directly.

"How are you enjoying being all the way inside my ass?" she asked him. "It must smell really intense after all those farts, are you even able to breathe? I can feel everything you're doing in there by the way. Keep squirming around, it feels great! Oh, is that you trying to open my asshole? It's not going to open with your little hands, I'm afraid. Nope, I'm the only one who gets to do that! In fact, I'm going to swallow you even deeper. You're going ALL the way inside my ass, so deep you won't see the light of day anymore. Enjoy!"

Suddenly her walls lurched. Much like before, her anal muscles worked at swallowing Chris into her bowels, except now she had total control. Her mucky undulating ass flesh contracted, gripping the little boy from head to toe. Suzy fed him all the way inside her inner colon with ease, sucking and pulling at his tiny wriggling form like he was already part of her. Chris screamed in horror the whole way in, he was powerless to fight back as the giant bowels devoured him. Thick oozing slime caked his body in layers, lubricating his shape so it could slide easily into the darkness. Suzy's depths were sweltering inside, and the air grew more concentrated with gassy stink the further he went. Chris's lungs burned and he wasn't getting enough oxygen. Suzy kept clenching with her butt, dragging the tiny boy so hopelessly deep that she could barely feel him anymore.

"There's no way he's getting out after that!" she said to herself.

Her ass felt great. Her bootyhole got to snack on a nice tasty treat and now she felt extremely satisfied. Faint tingles resonated from deep within her guts, the little guy was still moving around in there. Suzy knew he didn't have that much longer to go before her bowels finished him off, so she smiled and enjoyed the sensation. The pleasant warmth she felt from her lower body started to make her feel sleepy, and her eyelids were getting heavier. Stuffing her head back into her pillow she dozed off right there, with her stinky spats still plastered to her behind.

Deep inside her ass the tiny boy was hyperventilating, his lungs crying out for more oxygen within the cramped space. Suzy's intestines lurched, clamping down around his chest for the umpteenth time. The sticky sloshing of her innards and the low thump of her heartbeat were the last things he ever heard.

Chapter 7: Your Sister's Friend's Private Time by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Another unaware story, this time commissioned by Orian5

You woke up with a sudden start. There was the feeling of liquid running up your legs. At first you thought you had pissed yourself in your sleep but the liquid was far too cold. You could feel it begin to crawl up your bare chest as your eyes adjusted to the light, and you realized you were buck naked. Not only that, but the rest of your body was constrained, tied down by ropes to some sort of large pillar. Where the hell were you, and why was the blood rushing to your head?

Then you saw it. Accompanied by a huge quake, an incredibly massive object blocked out the light from above. You couldn’t believe what you were seeing, it was a gargantuan girl’s ass! Somehow you had woken up right underneath a humongous sexy butt. It looked huge! Big enough that it could crush your school with ease.

Even in a panic you couldn’t stop yourself from staring. Whoever this ass belonged to had an impeccable body. Her cheeks were round and smooth, not sagging at all, but definitely plump with a generous amount of juiciness to them. Her thick globes wobbled with the slightest movement, bouncing together in an erotic display. Between them you could see a cute little butthole and an enticing tight slit. As the giantess spread her big luscious thighs overhead, you couldn’t help but get aroused. This was definitely the biggest butt you had ever seen.

The cold liquid slowly drooled down to your face, breaking you out of your trance. Right, there was still the question of why and how you had even ended up here. You took another look at your bonds, you were strung upside-down with the ropes tying you to this pillar. They were thin, probably unnoticeable to the giantess, but definitely enough to hold you in place. Then there was the pillar itself. Your eyes follow along the length of it, the monolithic pole stood tall, and pointed straight at the giant girl’s gorgeous ass. The tip looked… sort of phallic? ...No way. This was a dildo!!

“What the fuck?!” you yelled, in a voice that sounded far quieter in your ears than usual. Not only had you been shrunken down in size, but your voice had been diminished too. Your thoughts raced, wondering how this could have happened. Then you saw a face. Between the supple thighs of the giantess, right behind the smooth cleft of her pubic mound, you saw a face that you actually recognized. It was Jane! Your sister’s friend!

-Flashback-

You were watching TV on the couch as your sister Chelsea invited her friend over to visit. Jane was a couple years younger than you, but that didn’t stop you from having a thing for her. Her body was well developed, especially around her waist.

You turned backwards from the TV just to watch her walk by the living room. The way her jeans hugged her plump ass was absolutely tantalizing. You only caught a glimpse, but you saw just enough of her gorgeous bottom walking upstairs to play it back in your head for the next couple hours. Your sister Chelsea however, didn’t follow her friend up to her bedroom. She stayed behind, giving you a stern look of disapproval.

“Mike! Why do you always do that?” she said angrily.

“What?”

“You’re always staring at Jane’s ass! I swear to god you’re like a mutt looking at a steak! It’s so obvious where you’re looking! Stop being such a creep all the time!”

You could have acted all offended, but she was right on the money. And with your libido raging, you didn’t really care.

“Yeah? So what? What are you gonna do about it?” you said back.

“Hmph!” your sister pouted, and stormed upstairs to where Jane was waiting. You felt like you had won that exchange. It’s not like Chelsea could actually stop your eyeballs from looking where you wanted them to. But as she stormed off, you thought you heard her mutter something like “Oh, you’ll see Mike…”

That part made you feel a little uneasy.

-End Flashback-

“Augh, that fuckin’ bitch. How did she even manage something like this?” you said to yourself.

You knew your sister Chelsea was still into reading those creepy “dark arts” books, but you didn’t think they were anything more than fantasy. For her to pull off something like this seemed impossible, and yet how else could you have ended up here? The last thing you remembered was falling asleep in your own bed, she might have done something to you as soon as you nodded off.

Regardless, there were far more pressing matters at hand. A gigantic swaying pair of butt cheeks was hovering directly above you and getting closer by the second. Jane didn’t seem to have any idea you were here, this must just be her enjoying some private time in her own bedroom. As sexy as it was having a front row seat to the action, being tied to her dildo was a little too close to comfort. Jane’s ass was definitely still the hottest thing around, but you needed to think with the head in your skull, not in your crotch. Considering how small your shrunken body was now, this was actually a very dangerous place to be.

Jane’s giant hand grabbed on to the side of the dildo, her fingers just missing your tiny, strung-up body. With your body tied upside-down like this, it meant your feet were positioned to be inserted first while your head at the bottom had a clear view of everything happening. The whole pillar jerked as she lined it up with her crotch. You could see her slit glimmering with juices, hungry for insertion. This was absolutely crazy, the view you had of her huge magnificent butt was unbelievable. Jane’s face was flush pink with colour, clearly aroused and thinking up some sexy imagery in her head to get herself worked up. You wondered why she even needed lube when she was this wet in the first place.

Then she adjusted the dildo one last time, pressing it up against her asshole.

“Holy fuck…” you whimpered.

Jane hesitated, her taut anus clenching against the head of the dildo. It pulsated against it, almost as if it was tasting the lubricated toy in anticipation. You could see the folds of her anal orifice kneading eagerly, the muscles of her body yearning to feel more. She let out a sharp gasp as then leaned back with her body. With a huge heaving motion, her perfect colossal ass lowered down and took the pillar inside.

Your mouth gaped as you saw the girl’s butthole widen around the dildo, it was unlike anything you’d ever seen. Sure you’ve watched porn, and seen tons of close-up insertions, but nothing like this. Being this small, you saw every detail, every single twitch and clench of her anal muscles. It was incomparable to watching it happen through a screen. But Jane’s ass didn’t stop there. The horny giantess continued to lower her ass towards you, and the very real fear of being crushed took hold of your heart. Her ass cheeks, which looked so appetising before, were now immense walls of flesh descending closer and closer to your body. You wrestled hard against the strings holding you in place, but couldn’t free yourself. You panicked and yelled, while Jane’s excited asshole started to eat the dildo all the way up to your legs.

“Jane! It’s me! Mike! I’m down here! Please stop!”

The tiny squeaks of your voice weren’t nearly enough to reach her, as Jane was already far too focused on feeling the hard toy burrow into her ass. She moaned out loud as the dildo spread through her insides, tickling the succulent innards of her voluptuous booty. Meanwhile you were shouting in despair as the massive rubbery asshole gobbled up your legs. Jane’s anus was insanely tight, and pressed down on your body with an incredible force. The lube helped ease it along, you winced as you felt every hungry band of her muscles throbbing to devour more of you. The pulsating butthole reached up to your waist and then stopped, staying there for a couple of dreadful seconds before it retreated backwards from where it came. You wanted to breathe a gasp of relief, but you knew this was only the beginning.

Jane’s ass slid back up the shaft, leaving trails of sticky lubricant behind it. She paused and then leaned back, pushing her enormous badonkadonk back down towards you again. Her massive cheeks closed in as she dropped, jiggling back and forth with the slight wiggles of her hips. Before her bulging asshole could seize around your legs a second time her backside globes got to you first. You were buried in a landslide of sweaty warm flesh, your body trapped between the incredible girth of Jane’s buttocks.

“Aaaaaahhhhhnn!! Yes! Right there!” she moaned, enjoyed the spot her dildo was leaning against.

Her juicy cheeks squeezed together, compressing your body in a sandwich of hot musky pressure. Jane’s buns were soft and squishy, but still absolutely humongous in scale compared to you. She pressed her ass lower, engulfing you in more of her bountiful backside, and you felt the anus return again. The twitching pucker sucked up your legs faster than before, squeezing and drooling all over the tasty little nub that was your body. You cried out in shock as it ate past your waist, painfully wrapping it’s tight folds around your stomach. With the way it was shivering you could tell it wanted more, to taste all the way up to your head, but before it could Jane pulled her ass back once again.

There was less of a pause this time between strokes, as Jane worked herself into a good rhythm. Her tremendous wobbling ass pounded back down the dildo, over and over, slathering your lower half with her anal muscles in the process. With your face positioned at the lower end of the dildo, you got one hell of a view, one that would stay with you for the rest of your life. Jane’s gigantic swinging booty, bouncing up and down on top of you, her fat ass cheeks dancing and jiggling as the smacked you head-on, you could see every detail as she masturbated. Her magnificent huge rear was swallowing the dildo, over and over, hammering it with such a fever that it sent tremors through your chest. It was as incredible as it was terrifying, and way more painful than you could have ever envisioned. Each slap of her whopping jiggly cheeks battered your skull on both sides, each push she made to drive the phallus into her ass made her backdoor crush itself against your ribs. You yelled and yelled for her to stop, that it was her friend's brother Mike she was fucking, but your voice was lost between the hefty smacks of her ass cheeks.

“Ahhhhn! Yes! That’s it! Oh god!” she panted above, really getting into fucking herself in the butt. The idea of watching Jane ram a thick toy into her curvaceous ass, moaning and humping like this would have been truly enticing to you, if you weren’t getting eaten alive by her shithole in the process. It was in that moment of getting ravaged by her giant gyrating butt that you heard her say something crazy.

“Ohhh yes! That’s it Mike! Fuck my asshole! Get right in there!”

You couldn’t believe your ears. Were you going mental from being pounded by her giant bubble butt one too many times? The juicy slabs of meat came down to crush you once more, but after she lifted them back up you heard her continue.

“Fuck my ass! You’re always looking at my butt right? Then give it to me! Plow my ass with your big manly cock!”

You were stunned. In a strange twist of fate your sister’s friend actually had a crush on you too. She was fantasizing about you taking the place of her dildo, ramming your dick deep inside her. Of course the real thing was technically happening, but not in a way either of you would have preferred. Damn your sister Chelsea! Once you got out of here you wanted to get revenge and make her watch as you fucked her best friend right in front of her! Well, IF you got out of here.

Jane’s ass seemingly got more worked up, ever since she started calling your name out loud. Her tremendous bouncing cheeks became an avalanche of flesh, two great walls nestling you deep inside them. She was getting hotter and sweatier as she rode the dildo, the salty beads of sweat rolled down the curves of her ass halves and splashed you in the mouth. You shouted at her to realize what she was doing, so she could stop before it was too late.

“Jane! I’m right here! You gotta hold back and stop masturbating! I want to give myself to you, but first you’ve got to stop! Your ass is too big, it’s swallowing me whole!”

You screamed as loud as you could muster, but with her huge monstrous butthole crawling up your chest it was hard. Jane moaned and leaned even further back into the hard shaft, smothering your face under the weight of her ass. It was stifling and tight, and you would feel her anus gleefully shuddering as it gobbled up your arms. This wasn’t looking good, and things only got worse as you realized you were actually starting to shift around.

Thanks to a certain someone’s poor tying job, the strings holding your tiny body to Jane’s dildo were beginning to loosen. While at first this would have been a great blessing, and could have secured your freedom, right now it was the worst thing that could possibly happen. Jane’s gigantic lusty ass was holding the dildo more than halfway inside itself now, making sure she could always feel it reaching deep into her bowels. This meant that your legs were always beyond the passionate grip of her asshole, and if you broke free of the strings holding you in place you’d be swallowed up with ease.

You let out a horrified scream as the strings unravelled around your arms. Without the bonds keeping you stuck to the dildo Jane’s ass was going to eat you alive! Her hungry farthole was inching closer and closer to your face with every stroke, until finally it was rubbing up firmly against your neck. You could see every detail of her massive throbbing pooper, the slime drooling from its lips, even the stretch marks made from its wrinkles spreading apart. Jane’s usually tight anus was pulled around your body like a fleshy elastic band, her once folded muscles had stretched smoothly into a huge and tender ring. Her asshole looked almost like a moist donut, it slobbered hungrily up and down your body, coating you in sticky hot juices. As the meaty pucker crudely smacked against your face, you could smell the foul scent of Jane’s insides. Her bowels were rank and steaming hot, and nearly about to consume your body inside of them.

After a couple more hard slaps by the giantess’s asshole you felt the strings leave your body completely. This was it, you were both figuratively and literally fucked. Jane’s massive jiggling backside dropped down the length of the dildo, and her anus slid straight up the length of your body. With less resistance on your body than before, you got to watch in horror as the girl’s beastly orifice swallowed past your head, engulfing you in hot flesh and absolute darkness. Your screams were cut off by the powerful clenches of Jane’s backdoor, and the horny moans of the goddess herself.

“Noo! Noooooo-MMMMMGHG!!”

“AAAHHNN Yes! Yes Mike Yes!”

Jane squealed loudly and her ass seized up around the dildo, crushing you in an iron tight grip. As she lifted her ass back up the long shaft and continued to fuck herself, your body was pulled along with it, hiding you once and for all from the outside world.

You wriggled desperately to escape the contracting hell of her butthole muscles, but your tiny struggles were just no match. The thick ring of rectal flesh was locked tight against the smooth surface of the dildo, creating a seal that you had no chance to break through. Instead, Jane’s thrusting movements pushed you deeper and deeper inside of her ass, squishing you mercilessly against her filthy firm walls. You wailed in pain as the contracting bowels wrapped around you, crushing you in their embrace. Jane was absolutely leaking a stream of juices from her pussy at this point, fully enthralled in the fantasy of getting ravaged by you.

“Deeper Mike! Deeper into my ass! It feels so gooooood!”

She was humping the dildo like mad, riding it in a fierce sweaty passion while shouting your name. The undulating walls chewed your body up like a piece of gum, steamrolling you ruthlessly under the heavy lumps of her anal membrane. As you gasped for air to breathe, a foul taste coated your tongue and burned your lips. Jane’s anal air was murky and rancid, just one breath and you felt like your lungs were on fire. You remembered the sexy girl your sister was friends with, and the tight jeans hugging the curves of her ass. This was where the air you were currently breathing came from, straight from the depths of her bowels.

With a massive lurch Jane slammed into the dildo, taking it nearly all the way to the base. The long piston jutted hard into her booty and finally you broke free from the clutches of her walls. You felt a huge weight lifted as your frame was no longer being clutched between flesh and rod, you could actually maneuver your body somewhat, but this freedom came at a steep price. When the giantess dropped her ass down next, the dildo’s head rammed your body dead on, driving you further into the darkness than ever.

“AUGH! NOO!! FUCK!! FUCK!!”

You screamed obscenities as you did your best to hang on to the dildo’s head, the smooth cap had only a little bit of an edge for you to wrap your hands around. Meanwhile Jane kicked her ass into top gear, pounding her giant jiggling cheeks into her mattress over and over again. Such wild motions made it nearly impossible to maintain your grip to the dildo, but it was the only thing stopping you from being swallowed up by Jane's voracious bowels. The tender walls pulsated and kneaded along your dangling body, coaxing you to let go and allow yourself to be devoured by them. Her huge thrashing ass was hungry to take something living inside of it. The dildo wasn’t enough. It wanted YOU. As far as its owner knew you were just a small nub tickling her insides, but deep inside her body had a feverish desire to guzzle you down and consume you whole.

“Cum inside me! Shoot it all the way into my butt! AAHHHN!!~” Jane yelled.

At that moment sparks of pleasure shot through her backside. Her massive butt cheeks quivered and she planted her fat ass flat against the surface of her bed. All around you her bowels began to cum, contracting on all sides with an incredible throbbing force. The squeezing undulations of her walls sucked you away from the top of her dildo and threw you into a spiralling nightmare of juices and clenching anal flesh. Your body was decimated under several tons of tightening booty meat, crushed again and again as the suction pulled you deeper then her dildo could ever reach.

Jane moaned in a low animalistic howl as she came with her ass, feeling the surging pleasure shoot up inside her. Her asshole squeezed around the fake dick as tight as possible, pulsating as her loins shivered in delight. A spray of juices erupted from her pussy, staining her sheets, but she was in so much bliss that she didn’t care. Deep inside her contracting butt, a small tingle and warmth was sinking deeper. Jane held on to that feeling and focused on it as she came, imagining the small sensation was your cum shooting up her colon. Whatever it was, it felt wonderful, and her bowels continued to squeeze it until her orgasm ended.

The girl needed a few minutes to cool off, she hadn’t cum that hard in a long time. As she pulled the thick dildo out her ass she noticed a few tiny strings attached to the base. She assumed they were just loose threads from her bedding, because what else could they be?

“Hah… that felt really good tonight... “ she panted, catching her breath “I wonder if it was because I was imagining doing it with Mike. Either way, I'm all tired out now. Better get some rest.”

Jane did some cleanup and then turned off the lights. As she nestled snugly into her bed she thought about her sister's brother and how sexy he was. The girl was totally oblivious that she had just rammed him deep into her ass, and he was currently suffering inside her bowels.

You could barely move. Jane's huge walls had compressed into you on all sides, hugging with a terribly snug and sticky embrace. The path in front of your face was blocked off by her numerous tight bands of muscles. They contracted so small that in the darkness you couldn't even feel the direction towards her exit anymore, it was just a lumpy prison of meat. Your body was being held in place, like a piece of shit, and wouldn't be allowed to move until her body wanted you too. The heat and odor inside was miserable. You were already exhausted, but now the heat of her bowels was actively sucking the life out of you.

Jane snoozed comfortably in her feather pillow, meanwhile you despaired deep inside the gurgling of her anal muscles. You were way too far up her ass to force your way out, you could barely keep yourself conscious within her atrocious cocoon of pulsating flesh. Hours went by and the smell got worse, Jane let out several roaring farts during her sleep, but her bowels were keen to keep you clutched inside while they pushed out the abominable stench.

You started to hyperventilate as you realized she wasn't going to save you. No one was coming to help, there was no way anybody would know you were here. The oxygen grew more and more thin, the wafting miasma of Jane's shit ate away at your lungs. You felt dizzy and scared, until finally a large croaking noise lurched towards your feet. You couldn't see the oncoming mass in the darkness, but you could feel its weight, and it was gigantic.

----

Jane woke up the next day feeling great. She got a full night's sleep and had a very pleasant dream full of romance and fun. As she got up a couple of pre-dump farts exited her butt, prompting her to visit the toilet. Her asshole expelled all the built-up shit at once, making big splashes as her payload fell into the toilet. Somewhere in that mess was your tiny body, suffocated and crushed under the mass of Jane's stool.

She wiped and flushed, feeling extra satisfied. Just touching her asshole with the toilet paper reminded her of the fun she had last night, and her wild fantasies involving Mike.

“I think I should text him later… without telling Chelsea. I know she’d probably get upset but maybe I can try going out with him without her finding out. Then he can plow my ass for real, hee hee!” Jane giggled.

Down between her big butt cheeks her asshole clenched shut, satisfied after letting go of a delicious meal.

Chapter 8: Era's Gassy Stroll by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Another short story, commissioned by @masough1

The smell was unbelievably strong. The entire city smelled a noxious powerful odor as the giantess positioned herself above them. Her two massive globes wobbled, stirring up the sky as she lowered her ass down towards the metropolis. No one could fathom how this came to be, how such a terribly huge being could appear over their city unnoticed. There was no warning, no word of her moving towards them, just suddenly a gigantic pair of round cheeks were covering the sky.

As the giantess got comfortably into place her beautiful hips wiggled, swaying enormous amounts of flesh that could otherwise decimate the city. The giant ass squished nicely against the back of her heels as she bent down. She was not sitting, but squatting her humongous backside as close as it could get to the multitude of buildings. Her body was completely naked, every square inch of her pale flesh was like several football fields in size. A few of her features were wolf-like in nature; namely her large furry tail and ears, which were the same colour as her long, snow-white hair. The people looked up at this mysterious woman in a mix of shock and awe, they could see every detail of her gigantic buttocks, all the way up into her puckered center.

----

Era had these things she liked to do called “strolls”. Being a mighty goddess of war was a tough job sometimes, one that ended up accumulating a lot of stress for her. She found a solution to this, however. After a particularly trying week, or even just a rotten day, Era would teleport herself to the mortal realm and partake in a “stroll”. This always came with untold amounts of destruction, given her immense size, and a ridiculous amount of lives lost.

Usually Era took her stress out on the humans via sexual means, grinding and crushing them under various parts of her giant body while she got herself off from the feeling of it. Her plump gorgeous breasts, her stiff nipples, her juicy ass, even her damp musty crotch, the goddess would decimate cities into dust with her body, and use their anguish to bring herself to orgasm. Of course the stimulation wasn’t really enough to make her cum, but the thought of ending their tiny lives for her own pleasure definitely got her there. These “strolls” were the ultimate form of catharsis for her, and it always succeeded at making her stress simply melt away.

This time however, Era was feeling extra kinky. She was having a tough week and needed satisfaction. On top of that, she had a particularly dirty idea in her mind and was wondering if she should act out on it. Even thinking of such a raunchy and gruesome act sent shivers down her spine. It was embarrassing, but the more she contemplated it, the more she wanted to go through with it. As soon as the wolf-like goddess decided to enact this taboo sexy play, hundreds of thousands of unsuspecting people just had their lifespans significantly shortened.

 

----

 

Back to the current circumstances, Era’s gargantuan booty was squatting over the vast metropolis. Her feet were planted into the one smooth area of the city, its lush natural park, pressing the wide array of trees and greenery flat down into the soil. She could squat there without harming any of the actual buildings. The sprawling collection of skyscrapers remained untouched by her body ...for now.

 

People from every corner of the city gawked her gigantic naked form. Whether it was on the TV, through the thousands of windows, or down on the street below, everyone gazed at her immense frame. The view that most people were greeted with was that of her ass, her giant pale cheeks that were spread apart and wobbling high above. Era’s massive succulent rump hung over the city like it was another planet that had punched through the atmosphere. It looked like it could crush their sturdy buildings as if they were made of straw, but at the same time it also appeared soft and jiggly. Any movement made by the wolf goddess would cause her cheeks to dance erotically, gyrating the plump fleshy globes for all to see. Era made sure to arch her back and stick her rear out extra far, to give everyone a good view of what they were dealing with.

 

Just then her stomach rumbled. The noise loudly shook through her body, sending tremors through her feet and into the city below. The people experienced a small earthquake, just a taste of what was to come. Era felt the disturbance in her belly and smiled. Then she spoke.

 

“Greetings to all you people scattered below! Today you have all been blessed by a goddess, that is to say, myself. I have chosen you to become my objects of entertainment, fufufu... I will use your city like I have many others before, to bring joy and pleasure to my perfect body. This time however, will be a little different from usual. Today I’m feeling a little bit risque, so I hope you’ll help indulge me…”

 

There was a moment of silence, of disbelief, before the citizens erupted into a full-blown panic. This gigantic goddess clearly had no intention of sparing them from destruction. Her and her magnificent looming ass were going to eradicate their tiny lives, all for her own amusement. Their souls were nothing but playthings to her now. Their impressive buildings and landmarks, mere toys for her to crush with her luscious body. She was too big to simply flee from, and too hot and bothered to be reasoned with.

 

Era’s fluffy white tail, bigger than the clouds themselves, swished with excitement in the sky. Her unbelievably huge ass was like a new ceiling to the city, covering it in a blanket of shadows and heat. The tiny people could feel the warmth emanating from Era’s nether regions. As she got more excited, blazing hot blood began to flow through her body. The radiating heat was strongest from her ass crack more than anything, creating a tremendous spike in temperature. Era’s juicy butt cheeks had stored a lot of warmth throughout the day, and now that they were spread open her stuffy ass was like a second sun descending upon the city. The wolf-girl’s tail stirred through the sky, creating enough of a breeze to shower the metropolis below in her scent. The rank, sweaty aroma of her ass was spreading through the city at an alarming rate, bathing them in the smell of her ass.

 

People began to gag at the intensity of Era’s booty sweat perfume. The smell was dangerously potent to their little lungs, and chock full of female pheromones. Men and even a number of women fell into a confusing state of illness and intoxication, mostly those who were located near the center of the giantess’s ass. High above them was her humongous puckered anus, the source of her radiating heat and smell.

 

The foul orifice hovered closer to the people, twitching with anticipation as Era exposed herself. It’s muscled folds and wrinkles were no different than that of any other person’s, only magnified to an unbelievable degree. Every disgusting detail of her asshole was palpable; the chunky lumps of skin, the errant globs of sweat and filth, the caked in oils lining the center of her hole, how the muscular wrinkles folded together into a fleshy aperture in the middle, it was all painfully visible. Huge white hairs extended in a curved ring around the sphincter, they were like giant wires dangling above. For scale they were probably each as long and as wide as a commercial train. As Era purposefully winked her colossal anus at the people below, her hairs danced, threatening to smash into buildings if she got too close.

 

The tremendous butthole continued to pulsate above its prey, the entire city’s population could do nothing but whimper before it. It’s thick mighty wrinkles curled in and out of Era’s ass, as if to say they were nothing but germs compared to its girth. This was true, if anyone had somehow managed to scale its immense swelling surface they’d find that they were comparatively smaller than a piece of dust. Nothing but faint puny microbes compared to the awesome power of this girls asshole. It was a monster, a huge wrinkled beast throbbing above the city. Just by twitching it was already frightening, but the true horror came when it suddenly made a loud, thunderous noise.

 

GGUURRGLGRRRUGG…

 

A low bellowing groan echoed from deep inside Era’s ass. Her anus pulsated more purposefully than before, kneading its sweaty folds together. Everyone in the city could hear it, the powerful intestinal gurgle caused rumbles to shake through the Earth itself. Another croaking noise came not too far after, doubling the tremors and panic below. It was getting louder and less muffled. The people knew what was coming but Era spelled it out for them anyway.

 

“It seems like it’s coming, everyone. My beautiful ass needs to let out a big smelly fart. It feels like it’s going to be a really big one, so I hope you’re all ready. I’m sure with my asshole this close it’s going to be quite devastating for you all, but will I move it? Absolutely not. I came here because I wanted to release my putrid gas upon your tiny little city. I want to feel it crumble away from my own smelly noxious winds. Look deep into my asshole, into the point where my fart will come out, and watch as it fills with gas…”

 

Hysteria spread below. The citizens were already scared to death of Era’s giant ass, but now they knew she intended to let out an annihilation-level fart on top of them. They only had a few dozen seconds left to live judging by the atrocious sounds coming from her ass. Loud ominous gurgles rumbled from her toned stomach, shaking from her abdomen and collecting inside her bowels. Gargantuan-sized bubbles of methane, bigger than the civilization’s entire water supply, pumped through her intestines and into her colon. Era relaxed herself, easing the gas along to make its way to her backdoor. The oily pucker flexed, undulating as it felt the pressure expanding within. Hundreds of blimps-worth of air bubbles were collecting inside the girls murky dark tunnel. The gas was searing hot and knocking against the back of her butthole. All the anus needed to do was open wide and let it out, and it could wipe away the city with ease.

 

Era didn’t want to fart yet, however. She wanted to feel her ass become nice and bloated, in order let out as big of a fart as possible. For this reason she kept her hole shut, and let the terrified city below tremble in fear at every twitch it made. As the potent gas filled her booty Era felt a rush of arousal. She was going to do something so dirty and disgusting to all these people, and yet her heart was racing! They were down there, underneath the hole she pushes out her shit from, and begging it for mercy. They could see her most intimate bits, smell every odor emanating from her foul orifice, and their lives were completely in her control.

 

A shudder of excitement ran down her back. This nasty feeling of holding in her fart like a nuke was extremely intoxicating. Part of having thousands of people breathing in the scent of her asshole was embarrassing, but it gave her all the more reason to be thorough when wiping them out. If Era didn’t leave any survivors around to remember the stink of her ass or the shameful sounds it made, she wouldn’t feel as embarrassed afterwards. It had to be a total extermination. Wielding this amount of power in her booty felt exhilarating. Normally such an erotic part of her body, now it had these people screaming in horror.

 

“Are you all looking at my ass? Do you see my cute little hole puckering up? Can you taste its musk? You’re all so frightened down there, aren’t you? All I have to do is give my butt muscles a little push and you’ll all be exterminated by my fart. Oh, how your lives amount to so little.” Era giggled.

 

The warmth of her crotch was overbearing. Beneath the giantess’s colossal rear end a blanket of female fragrance was spreading. The scent of her arousal, her ass warmth and her pussy warmth, it was cooking the city below like an oven. A thin layer of fog choked the sensitive tiny people’s lungs, filling their poor bodies with the hot steam of Era’s excitement. Her giant bootyhole pulsated eagerly above, clenching to keep the gurgling gas contained.

 

Like a hammer striking a nail, Era’s pussy juices slammed into the city. Her arousal was hitting peak levels, and created a gushing pillar of nectar that drooled from her massive engorged lips. She could feel the horrendous fart swirling inside her ass, begging for release. An incredible amount of toxic air was swelling inside her rectum, expanding the walls of her bowels to contain itself. Her huge anus held back as tight as it could, twitching and throbbing as the steamy nuke repeatedly knocked against its backdoor. Era’s innards groaned and another booming gurgle passed through her colon, compounding onto the brewing storm of gas.

 

RRGRMMBRRGLUGGRG…

 

“Ahhhnn! I think it’s finally ready now” the giantess moaned, her words dripping with ecstasy. “Look closely at my giant asshole everyone! It will be the last thing you ever see!”

 

The citizens below watched in despair. Era’s huge fluffy tail raised a bit higher, signifying her intent. It was happening. Her puckered anus flexed inwards for a moment, before expanding back out and spreading apart. Its plump array of wrinkled folds gaped open, revealing a dark organic tunnel inside, and searing hot obliteration to the rest of the city.

 

PPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTPPFTTTTTT!!!!

 

The storm of gas came gushing out of Era’s asshole with an unparalleled force, striking with such intensity that it wiped dozens of skyscrapers clean of the Earth’s surface. Potent roaring female fart fumes tore through the city like it was paper, savagely carving through the concrete structures with hardly any resistance at all. It was as if the giantess had farted into a pit of sand, sending a cloud of dust particles into the air, except each particle was an entire vehicle or an equally-large chunk of stone. Destruction rained everywhere as the deafening fart spread, noxious odors flooded the area, and hundreds of thousands of innocent people lost their lives.

 

A lusty moan escaped from the goddess’s lips as she loosened her fart. She could feel the raging storm of her gas billowing into the city, rumbling through her massive backside and crumbling the world below. It was the exact sort of kinky raunchy excitement she had been waiting for. Her gorgeous meaty ass was blowing the city a kiss of death, blasting them with the unholy sultry stench of her bowels.

 

Unprecedented amounts of people were dying, all because she decided to release her flatulence on top of their city. Buildings became dust, streets and homes turned to rubble, and the lush greenery touching Era’s feet died out. The terrorizing explosion of gases continued to pump viciously through Era’s butthole, producing a loud sputtering sound and a nightmare of smelly fumes. It felt so good as it came shooting out her body, she didn’t want it to stop. Giving her guts a little push, Era’s playfully added some extra force to her fart, to keep it going as long as possible.

 

FFFSSPPTSHHHPRRRTTSSHHHPPTT!!!

 

The giant wolf girl’s anus wasn’t putting out a solemn stream of gas, like a jet or a rocketship burning through a constant flow of fuel. No, instead her ass was violently rumbling out her fart, loudly letting the wretched bubbles of air belch through her asshole in sharp vulgar bursts. Spray after spray of monstrous fart winds blew through the city, annihilating everything in a constant (yet uneven) blast of pressure.

 

After about a dozen seconds of pumping out such an obscene storm of flatulence, Era’s ass had turned the city into a flattened hellish wasteland. All the skyscrapers and landmarks had been scrubbed clean off the world’s surface, leaving nothing but a smooth landscape of dust and rubble. Her ass wasn’t done yet, however. Still aiming to eradicate anyone outside the outer rim of the city, Era decided to let her fart rage on for a few seconds longer. The billowing gust of wind expanded as she pushed it towards the surface, spreading its rank stench wider and wider as it went. Era’s gas was a rancid cloud of dense smog. The sweltering hot air was so heavy with foul smells that it made the sky appear slightly discoloured around her.

 

It didn’t take long for the horrible fart fumes to cover the settlements outside the city, bathing the people’s homes in the stifling scent of Era’s colon. Her concentrated odor was pure poison to anyone that breathed it in, providing a total extermination of any remaining citizens. The distant towns nearby also fell victim to her wafting fart, descending into a slower and much more miserable demise.

 

FFFSSSSHH...

 

Era sighed contentedly as her fart finally trailed off. She had succeeded in destroying the city in a devastating booty blast, and was certain no one who could have heard such an embarrassing release was left alive. Her heart was racing with excitement, and an aura of powerful erotic energy surrounded her body. Between her luscious thighs, her pussy had leaked an enormous lake of juices, hard evidence of how stimulating it felt for the giantess to execute her perverted disgusting fantasy. Both her holes twitched hungrily for satisfaction, pleading to the humongous wolf girl to finally cum.

 

“Ah… More… more…!” she moaned in heat.

 

Era didn’t hesitate. She slammed her gargantuan ass down on the remains of the city, causing the Earth to tremble violently. The dusty rubble of the ground felt like a warm sandy beach against her supple butt cheeks. Not wasting any time, the wolf-eared goddess began to finger both her pussy and anus, leaning backwards as she did so.

 

The pleasure was only amplified by her surroundings, the putrid wreckage of what used to be a civilization. She had done this. With just one big stinky fart Era had brought this place to smouldering ruins. Her huge sexy ass had mass murdered a city’s worth of people in one of the most gruesome methods possible. And she was getting off to it! It didn’t take more than a few minutes for her to cum with these dirty thoughts swirling around her head. The potent lingering fumes of her gas constantly reminded her of the crude naughty act she had committed.

 

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through Era’s body. Another flood of juices spurted from her pussy as her asshole contracted greedily around her fingers. All the stress accumulated inside her over the past week melted away, leaving only a calm sense of euphoria behind. Era basked in this feeling for a couple of minutes before finally picking herself back up. She dusted the bits of dust off her soft pale bum as she surveyed the surrounding landscape. It really was a total mess, but at this point it was no longer her problem.

 

“I feel so much better after that” the sadistic wolf girl chuckled. “Using my fart in such a lewd way… maybe I should do this again sometime. Until then, goodbye my tiny mortal playthings~!”

 

With that, she returned to her own realm, teleporting back the way she came. All that was left behind was an uninhabitable stretch of land, wafting with the hot potent smell of her gas.

Chapter 9: Professor's Bad Gas by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Commissioned by anonymous



“Where the hell are we?!” one of the many shouting voices yelled out.

Their school bus had skid to a sudden halt, ending up in a strange place. The students on board were in a panic, no longer knowing what was going on. One moment they were on their way to playing a football game, the next a huge flash of lightning struck the vehicle and they ended up somewhere completely new. It was like they had magically transported to another world, or at least nothing that looked like the roads they were just travelling on.

The bus was full of the college’s football team, their cheer team, and a single student journalist. His name was John. He had come to take some photos of the big game and put them in the school paper, but he never expected for things to end up like this. As a few people dared to step outside the bus they noticed that the ground they were on wasn’t real ground, but something synthetic. It was a long flat surface with a sort of rubbery padding, connected to a much larger structure. After a couple minutes of surveying the area, the captain of the football team came back with startling news.

“It’s a chair! Somehow we ended up on the armrest of a giant chair!” he said.

More confusion spread as to how something like this was possible. The reality started to become more clear, their bus was shrunken down and transported to a humongous chair inside some room. The reason why this happened was a complete mystery, but for now they had to do something.

“I’m going to climb down and see if I can find anything. If anyone else on the team wants to help out, please come with me!” Jordan’s courage and leadership were always what made him an excellent captain of the football team. Almost all the other guys followed him, leaving John, the bus driver, and the cheer team behind. They climbed down the chair’s arm and onto its seat, looking for a way to get down from there next.

John meanwhile, was leaning out the bus’s window. He was trying to figure out why this place looked so familiar. It appeared to be a faculty room, with papers and filing cabinets everywhere. An elemental chart was hung on the wall and some thin beakers were kept away inside a large box. He realized it must be the office of the school’s chemistry professor, Dr. Maria Jensen. He had visited her room here a couple times before, but nothing eventful ever happened.

There was something nagging in his head when he remembered the professor, a memory of a rumor he had heard around the campus. People said that Dr. Jensen secretly had terrible gas, the worst farts ever smelled by anyone at school. It was hard to believe such a thing since her figure was so stunningly curvy, and of course these rumors had zero evidence behind them. A few people claimed to have visited her office after hours and caught a whiff of a terrible stench, but these testimonies were promptly ruled out. Dr. Jensen was always testing chemicals both in and out of the lecture hall, so having some smells follow her back into her office was nothing unusual.

John didn’t know what to believe about these rumors. The professor was definitely a voluptuous woman, and her waist wasn’t exactly “thin”. Most of her weight could be attributed to her round backside, which couldn’t be described as anything other than “gargantuan”. Her plump buttocks were each bigger than basketballs, and they wobbled generously behind her wherever she went. Such ample booty meat definitely caught the eyes of a lot of male students, and the ire of many female students as well. Maybe that was where the nasty rumors started from?

The young journalist’s thoughts were loudly interrupted as the office door swung open. Everyone could feel the sudden gust of wind and turned their attention to the booming footsteps walking inside. It was none other than Dr. Maria Jensen, the chemistry professor herself. As she stepped towards the chair her footsteps became louder and more thunderous, shaking everything on the floor like an earthquake. She was carrying a cup of coffee and some papers with her. The look on her face seemed to be totally focused on work, from what little John could see of it. Compared to their shrunken size the woman looked like she was an enormous titan.

She was taller than any skyscraper John had ever seen before. Her body was humongous, and every movement she made seemed to have an incredible amount of weight behind it. From below, the curves of her hips looked extra plump and jiggly. The alluring frame of her mature body was radiant with soft pillowy goodness. For a lady in her late 30s to early 40s she looked like a goddess, someone men would pay good money to get smothered under. For John and the rest of the students however, she looked like absolute destruction given human form.

Confusion and anticipation quickly turned to fear as Dr. Jensen turned her body around. The tiny people were greeted by the staggering sight of her ass, wobbling above the chair in full. Such a plump juicy butt was unlike anything any of them had ever seen before, it looked like two moons had been smashed together. The woman’s slightest movements caused her buns to wiggle haphazardly, bouncing around inside her unforgiving pants. Her gorgeous phat ass loomed from high above, dangling over the bus-full of people below like the Sword of Damocles.

Some of the football members had begun to scatter, running to the edge of the chair’s seat in a desperate sprint. They ran as fast as they could, but tragically it was already too late. The professor’s fat bubble butt already cast a giant heart-shaped shadow over them, eclipsing the lights with its phenomenal girth. It was beginning to descend.

----

“Ugh, it’s only been a couple hours and already it feels like my lunch is coming back to haunt me…”

Maria spoke softly to herself, her face making a slight grimace as she entered her office. Her stomach was often one to give her problems, but after eating those heaping two-day old leftovers for lunch, reheated, she could tell she was in trouble. There was a soft bubbling going on in her abdomen, the telltale sign of yet another gastrointestinal episode coming her way. She knew something awful was brewing, and locked the door to her office so no one else could smell it.

The saving grace for her was that today was the football game. There was fairly little chance of anyone showing up for a surprise visit, since most of her students were involved with either the sports team or the cheerleading squad. She could do her paperwork in peace, and deal with the aftermath of her much-too-large lunch as it came. Even just setting down her coffee and papers made her stomach gurgle, it roared intensely as the pressure made its way towards her rear end.

Without a second thought, Maria sat her rotund ass meat down into the chair. The immense weight of her butt cheeks decimated the football team underneath her, crushing them into nothingness. Only a scant few remained alive, pinned inside the dark crevice between her globes. Maria leaned back, causing the seat to creak beneath her weight. Just as audible, another organic groan came from her guts, announcing her intestinal disturbance to the room. The woman touched her stomach, feeling her contorting innards tense up. No one else was around, so this was a good chance for her.

PPPFFFFRRRRRTTTTTT!! PPPPRRRFFFTTT!!!

Maria pushed, and casually ripped a couple of farts into her office chair. The noise was obscenely loud, blaring through the otherwise quiet office with a sharp guttural drone. Maria’s massive booty cheeks vibrated into her seat as she farted, causing the entire chair to shudder. Between her thick colossal globes, a rumbling monstrosity of female gases exploded into the few remaining football players, snuffing them out for good. The force behind her fart was too intense. Her abundant weight, combined with the smothering rancid stench of gas, clogged up their lungs and killed them off. With just a simple push from her ass Maria ended several of her own student’s lives, without even being aware of the fact.

“Unngh, that actually feels a bit better” the bottom-heavy giantess said to herself.

The surrounding area around her desk was now polluted in stinky shit fumes. Maria’s potent stench was just as terrible as the rumors had claimed, but for her she was used to the smell. As the rank gases tickled her nostrils Maria let out a content sigh of relief. She didn’t have to keep her farts pent up like she normally would while lecturing. With nobody else around to smell it she could ease her stomach’s pain without a care in the world.

----

“Oh god she killed them! Her giant fat ass killed them!”

The cheer team on the bus was shrieking with horror. They had just watched their friends get crushed to death and subsequently blasted with a nuke of gas. The lingering odor was awful, every person felt like they had each taken a normal-sized fart directly in the face. John watched as panic spread amongst the group. No one was certain anymore if they were safe from danger up here on the chair’s arm rest.

“That’s it! I’m getting us out of here!” the bus driver shouted, slamming his foot on the pedal.

The tires screamed against the chair’s rubbery material. A combination of too much acceleration and poor handling caused the bus to abruptly veer off course, launching itself straight off the arm rest. Everyone screamed as they flew through the air, plummeting towards the giantess. In a freak stroke of bad luck Dr, Jensen was starting to lean forwards again, to grab a stack of papers on the far end of her desk. Her lower back was now exposed, her butt crack plainly visible for all to see. The dark fleshy ass crevice spread open... just in time for the bus to plunge itself inside.

“AAAAAAAHHH!!”

The entire bus full of people screamed as they dribbled inside the giant woman’s ass. Her smothering smooth cheeks bounced the vehicle back and forth, rolling it every which way as it did a nose dive down into darkness. Stuffy humid flesh welcomed the passengers inside, tainted with the woman’s sweat and other ungodly odors. The lingering stench of her latent explosive fart only got worse the closer the bus descended to its source. It was like her ass chasm was swallowing them whole, sucking the bus down into a fiery hot pit of stink from which they could never return.

They must have slipped inside her underwear upon entry, as there was no hint of panty fabric anywhere to be found. The only thing surrounding the poor group of people was an ocean of flesh, plump juicy butt meat that went on way beyond their expectations. Surely with any normal person’s ass they would have hit the bottom by now, but the professor’s ass was an exception. Her massive steamy rump continued to let the bus sink inside, taking it all the way to the center of its sultry chubby canyon.

After what seemed like a never-ending descent, the bus finally struck the bottom. The impact sent several people flying out of their seats and towards the front of the bus, landing roughly. It appears they hit a giant fleshy pit, and the nose of the bus was wedged into it. The smell next to this thing was horrible, and just by touching the bus it was smearing sticky oily fluids across the windshield. John took a moment to collect himself from their crash before using his phone as a flashlight. The thing they hit was huge, it had several wrinkles and appeared to be… moving?

“Oh shit, RUN!”

It seemed that Dr. Jensen had finally noticed their intrusion. Upon feeling the bus rammed into her sensitive anus the giantess felt a small tickle run up her back. Naturally she tried to make it go away by clenching her butthole, creating untold havoc and destruction for the people inside. Her colossal anus became a brutal trash compactor of strength, squeezing the bus’s metal frame between its powerful undulating wrinkles. The rubbery orifice widened and clenched, partially swallowing the front of the bus inside before crunching down on top of it.

John and several other students ran to the back of the bus as fast as they could before it was unceremoniously pinched in half. The vehicle’s back door opened, spilling out about a dozen people, while the woman’s back door gobbled the rest of them up. The front of the bus had been ripped apart and swallowed whole, leaving the rest of the cheer team trapped inside. John and the rest of the survivors could only watch in horror as the tremendous asshole chewed and clenched until it felt their intrusion was clear. It spat out some chunks of metal from its wrinkles and then finally stopped. The tickling feeling was gone.

The stench emanating from the woman’s pucker was terrible, from this close it smelled like her fart hadn’t dissipated at all. That’s what it seemed like anyway, but that perspective was soon about to change. A bellowing groan came from Dr. Jensen’s ass, and her humongous anus began to twitch. The stench down here was about to get a whole lot worse.

----

Elaina, the captain of the cheer team, was one of the ones trapped inside the front of the bus. As it was swallowed, her and her other cheerleader girls came tumbling out, landing on a messy floor of heat and filth. Several girl began to scream and cry, their bodies coated in a sloppy sticky anal soup. The giantess’s walls bent and throbbed from underneath them, assuring the group that this hell was all too real.

Elaina gasped and went into convulsions the moment she took her first breath. The stench inside of this woman’s ass was overpowering, undoubtedly the worst thing she had ever smelled. Her and most of the other girls threw up, falling to the anal floor and heaving from the concentrated shitty stench. This environment was hell itself, there was no way anything was ever meant to survive in here. The ever present heat was slowly sapping Elaina of her energy, stripping away her will to carry on.

Just then a deafening groan rocked the chamber. The anal walls shuddered as the sound drew closer. It was the organic churning noise of their doom.

GUUURRRGLEE…

----

Maria sat calmly at her desk, continuing to grade papers. Her shapely butt made a noisy burp from inside, signifying more gas travelling towards her colon. She could feel the pressure bulging against her inner walls, needing to be freed.

“This coffee probably isn’t helping anything either” she complained, having accidentally added milk to it earlier.

Not only was her stomach dealing with a generous portion of old leftovers, but Maria was also lactose intolerant. Even just a couple sips of milk would make her gas dramatically worse, as was being proven right now. The raging storm inside her bowels groaned at her to let it out, knocking against her supple butthole. The grown woman didn’t fight it, and let the gas come blaring through.

PPPPFFFFFTTT!!! PPPPRRRRRRMMMMTT!!

A pressurized gust of foul air came shooting out between her buttcheeks, adding to the already pungent smell of the room. Maria felt her seat become warmer as it absorbed the heat from her gas, baking the underside of her thighs like an oven. The release of pressure felt good, and eased the tension from her insides. All that built-up air rumbling through her bowels felt pleasant, and the result allowed her booty muscles to relax.

“Ahhh… it feels nice to let these all out” she said to herself.

Unaware of the torture she was causing to her students, Maria continued to rip ass without mercy. Her prodigious butt growled into the seat, spewing big roaring blasts of flatulence that rippled through her butt cheeks. The room was growing thick with the smell of noxious gas, but Maria didn’t care. The relief she was feeling from her ass was absolutely worth it. Playfully the giantess leaned to one side, lifting her enormous right butt cheek off the chair.

pssssssshhhh...

She gave a push, and a big silent but deadly fart came hissing out from her anus. The stench was extra-dense, and created a sweltering flare around the rim of her butthole.

“Oh my, that was definitely a panty burner.” she said, jubilant with satisfaction.

----

PPPFFFFFFSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!

The “silent” fart coming from the professor’s ass was akin to a monstrous tornado for the girls trapped inside her rectum. Harsh anal winds battered their tiny bodies against the her organic walls, pounding them fiercely against her vibrating internal flesh. It was like being inside a jet engine as it exhausted unbelievable amounts of blazing hot steam, complete misery for Elaina and the rest of the cheer team.

While Dr. Maria Jensen was contentedly relieving herself of some irritating intestinal pressure, her fat gargantuan ass was roasting the poor girls alive. Elaina crawled through gruesome muck and unbreathable air, desperate to find somewhere safe inside the heart of the storm. That last “silent” fart was burning at her skin, roasting her tiny body alive with every second that ticked by. This was too horrible of a fate for her to bear, nothing could be worse than this.

The professor gave her ass another squeeze with her muscles, pushing the next load of gas along. In the very next instant a tremendous fart came exploding through her colon, and to her oblivious satisfaction, it eradicated the rest of the cheer team.

----

The journalist gasped for clean air, only to find more blazing hot fart fumes to fill his lungs. John felt delirious after the last barrage of farts that had come roaring out of the professor’s titanic ass. Her anal eruptions were as smelly as they were massive, wreaking death upon the rest of his classmates. At this point he was fairly certain he was the only one left alive. Nobody else was moving or saying anything as they were trapped between the giantess’s stuffy butt cheeks. Either they were all dead or just barely clinging to life as he was.

Vile fumes of stink poisoned his lungs. The putrid air burned at his throat as he breathed, stinging his body all the way through his airways. It was searing pain beyond what he ever thought was possible, and all because this older woman needed to let out some farts. John’s mind wandered to the absurdity of all this. Him and so many others were shrunken and now dying, and it was all due to one lady’s gas. Her poor eating habits made her ass a plump nightmare of deadly smells, and they all happened to be there to experience it firsthand.

The giant anus that was looming in front of him, the terrible orifice that exterminated his classmates, it began to twitch once more. Its multiple wrinkles folded together as a bubbly sound echoed within. Something huge was coming.

GUUURRGGGGLE…

----

After letting out so many farts Maria was already feeling better. A lot of the discomfort in her guts was gone now, and her big sexy butt felt great. The smell wafting through the room was absolutely terrible, and she would need to open a window later, but in the moment she was just basking in the pleasant feeling of satisfaction.

Just then a loud groan made its way through her backside. Apparently she still had some farts left, and from the feeling in her butt this was going to be the biggest one yet. Clutching her tummy, Maria leaned forwards in the seat, sticking out her two meaty globes inside her chair. The juicy bubbles of air collected deep within her colon, causing a knot of pressure to swell against her bowel walls. She gave another push, to unload the massive buildup of gas from her booty. The one was definitely going to make her feel good.

----

John watched in horror as the colossal anus contorted in front of him. It was anticipating something unspeakably awful. The bellowing gurgles coming from inside Dr. Jensen’s ass were bigger than any he had heard before, they were almost louder than some of her actual farts. This woman’s giant undulating shithole was about to unleash an Earth-shattering explosion on top of him and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it. John gave a whimper as the sticky anus widened.

PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!! PPRRFFMMMGGGGMMTPPPTTTT!!

PPPSSHHPPTTTPRRTT!!!

Devastating shockwaves of heat and pressure erupted into John, rattling his tiny body down to the very bones. All of the professor’s searing hot farts came rushing out, one after another, exploding viciously from her giant bulging asshole. Waves of fermented female air crashed into the young journalist, savagely tearing past his shrunken form and travelling back out the giant rumbling cheeks behind him. Dr. Jensen’s mountainous globes reverberated loudly together, trumpetting out a deep bassy noise from the depths of her colon. The stench that came with her release was horribly damp, soaked all the way from the furthest reaches of her bowels. The vulgar farts pumped ferociously through her asshole, polluting the otherwise clean office air.

John could swear that in the midst of his tortuous punishment he could hear a moan. A woman’s voice, muffled by the intensity of her farts, letting out a sweet grunt of satisfaction. Barely conscious and stuck inside the deepest regions of her farting asshole, John was only able to catch a small portion of her voice, but he knew she was feeling immense relief from pushing out this much gas. Her gigantic putrid farts were smothering him to death but meanwhile all she was thinking about was how much better it would make her ass feel.

The tremendous ear-splitting farts continued. Hot wisps of powerful gas pummeled John from the folds of the giantess’s sphincter, pounding him into her huge rumbling slabs of ass meat. He felt delirious, lost in a swirling storm of bludgeoning pain and burning odors, at the complete mercy of this woman’s booty. Finally her overworked shithole let out a juicy wet one, spraying the tiny student in a bath of sticky fluids. The drooling mucus-like substance was fresh from Dr. Jensen’s rectum, a hot rancid shart, smothering him from head to toe. John no longer had the strength to swim free of the viscous anal sludge. Pathetically he drowned, right then and there.

----

A small breath of hot air exited Maria’s lips. That felt really good. Her big round ass was tingling with relief after letting out such a boisterous series of farts. Now her inner muscles could finally relax. The office totally reeked of her gas now, thick with the potent stinky odor of Maria’s lunch, but it was okay. Her booty felt satisfied, that’s what mattered.

Shifting her juicy rump into the chair, Maria noticed a small amount of wetness between her ass cheeks. Right next to her hole she felt a damp smear of juices, it seems like something other than just gas had come shooting out her keister.

“Whoops. I’ll have to clean that up later.” she said to herself.

Maria was utterly unaware that her big butt and unruly farts had just decimated an entire bus full of people. She went back to grading papers like nothing had ever happened.

Chapter 10: Suzy's Stuffy Spats 2 by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

Here's a sequel that took wayyy too long to make. Commissioned by anonymous.

 

 

It was about as nice as a morning as it could be. Suzy walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast, wearing nothing but her underwear. No one was around to see her supple smooth skin or her white bra and panties, so she didn’t care. She just didn’t feel in the mood to get dressed yet.

A small crinkling sound caught her attention. The rustling of plastic on the kitchen table. At first it sounded like the noise a mouse would make, rustling inside a plastic bag, but that wasn’t what she found. Suzy looked down at a ziploc bag, left behind from the day prior. It had some uneaten cookies inside, now nibbled on, with crumbs scattered everywhere. Inside the clear plastic sack was a tiny man, munching down on the only food he could find. He didn’t notice Suzy until her shadow was already standing over him. His tiny body leapt in surprise.

“Now how did you get inside my house, little guy?” Suzy asked.

“Ah! I can explain! I was out last night with my friends at a party. I woke up and somehow I ended up here. I don’t know why, but I was shrunken really small too! I guess you can already see that though… My name is John! I uh… was really hungry so I sort of ate some of your food here, sorry.” the little man apparently named John said.

“Hmmm, well I don’t mind you having a few treats of mine. You probably needed them a lot more than I did. Here, let’s get those crumbs out.” Suzy said, lifting up the ziploc bag. She turned it upside down, shaking it slightly so all the little crumbs and remaining chunks of cookie fell out. John held on to the plastic with his little hands so he didn’t plummet to the table. Suzy only lifted the bag a couple inches off the table’s surface, but to him it was still quite a drop.

Afterwards, Suzy brought the ziploc bag closer to her face to get a look. She held it out to get a look at the guy, he seemed to be around her age. No one she recognized from school, but definitely in the same year. His body was only about one or two inches tall. Perfect. John got a good look at her too, from inside his little plastic baggie. The giant girl wasn’t quite holding him at her head-level, but a bit lower, giving the tiny guy a miraculous view of her chest.

Her white bra hugged the soft squishy flesh of her boobs perfectly, beguiling John with their immaculate round shape. He hadn’t questioned why she was in her underwear yet, but that mystery wasn’t much of an issue to him right now. Despite his current predicament, John couldn’t stop himself from staring at the luscious breasts standing in front of him. They were massive enough for him to get lost in, the allure of Suzy’s massive succulent female body was drawing him in like a bee to pollen.

“You’re pretty small,” Suzy said, interrupting John’s obvious leering. “And you probably need someone big to protect you right?”

He looked up at her face above. The way the room’s lights dazzled behind her hair gave her something like a halo. The clean white fabric wrapped around her pillowy flesh looked heavenly to the touch. If John didn’t know any better, it was like an angel had come to rescue him. She could help take him home to his family and then they could figure out this whole mess.

“Yeah, you need someone who could keep you safe from any nasty people out there.” she continued. “People who would use your helpless shrunken body as their plaything…”

“Huh?”

John started to get confused. What did she mean? Suzy was making a strange face now. Her cheeks were growing red as if something had set her off. Her mouth curled into a devious grin, lips quivering like they were trying not to laugh.

“That’d be just TERRIBLE if someone like that was the one who found you. They’d do all sorts of things to your tiny body and you’d be powerless to stop them, wouldn’t you?” she said.

“Um… I guess…” John said in a meek voice.

“Yup…” Suzy said back to him. “Well I guess that’s too bad for you then!”

“What? What do you-AaAHH?!”

John’s voice whirled into a yell as Suzy swung the bag around. The ziploc bag containing his tiny body was flung sideways in a wide arc by her giant powerful arms. His head spun with the dizzying force and it took him a second to realize where he was now. In front of him were two ginormous globes, covered in a white panties. This was… her ass?!

“Hee hee! Sorry about this John but you're mine to have fun with now! There’s no way I’m going to pass up another tiny little plaything like you. How’s my ass look? Sexy right? Huge? I saw you looking at my boobs before, but they’re nothing compared to my ass are they?”

John was flabbergasted. So she wasn’t going to help him after all? Anxiety took over as he heard the word “plaything”. She didn’t mean for her ass, did she? Her giant cheeks bounced as she wiggled her hips in front of him. She was bending down somewhat, pushing her massive flesh mounds outwards in an erotic manner. Her ass was gorgeous, enticing even, and definitely a lot juicier than most of the girls he knew. What worried John though was just how incredibly large it was compared to his shrunken body.

“Mmmm you’re gonna feel so good in there. Here’s a little preview of what you have to look forward to…”

In there?!

Before John had a chance for rebuttal, Suzy's giant hands took the ziploc bag and pressed it between her cheeks. The disposable plastic wrapped around him, smothering his body against the plump warmth of her ass halves. He couldn’t believe how huge her butt was. It was almost enveloping the ziploc bag entirely, and Suzy’s fingers only continued to dig deeper between her panties. She pressed her digits into the seal at the top of the bag, spreading it wide against her doughy, panty-clad flesh. John didn’t know what was happening until a giant hiss of air suddenly burst from between her globes.

Suzy let out a delighted giggle as she broke wind into the bag. She could feel the thin plastic inflate between her fingers, filling to the brim with her disgusting release. Inside, John’s body was thrashing about, taken off guard by the massive fart. To Suzy, her gas was silent, but for John it felt like an industrial pipe had burst. Hot steamy fumes spewed into him, polluting the bag with a foul whirlwind of smells.

Up above, the girl, the one who he thought he could rely on, was laughing at him. Was all her comfort earlier just a lie? His eyes stung from the awful odor, the stench of her rank gas was swirling all around him. He coughed violently, it was worse than anything he had ever smelled in his entire life. For his scale, it was like being trapped in a room with 100 clones of Suzy, and they all happened to rip ass at the same time.

The stench was smothering him. Suzy took the ziploc bag out from between her cheeks and immediately started to seal it with her fingers. Before the silent but deadly gas had a chance to escape the plastic clicking of the bag locked tight, trapping John inside a humid nightmare. He wanted to yell for her to stop, but his voice couldn’t come out whilst he was choking on the gas. Thick putrid fumes that had been fermenting inside Suzy’s giant bowels all night surrounded him. His legs kicked involuntarily, and his arms flailed to escape. His animalistic instincts were kicking in, desperate to find clean air, but his body was hopelessly stuck.

“Ooooh you’re a feisty one!” Suzy taunted and she dangled the bag between her fingertips. It was infinitely amusing to watch John thrash around, knowing he was suffocating inside her rank silent fart. That being the case, she had a lot more fun things planned than just keeping him in some bag. If his energetic movements were this good she couldn’t wait to feel him wedged tight against her other places.

“Mm-hm, you’re totally going to be fun to play with!” she grinned.

Without taking him out of the ziploc bag she joyfully went upstairs to her bedroom.

----


No one else was around that could bug her right now, but Suzy locked her bedroom door just in case. She was very excited to enjoy her surprise visitor and didn’t want a single interruption. Her heart raced as she thought about all the kinky things she could do with this person, but first things first, she had to get warmed up. Her slender fingers unzipped the bag John was trapped in, giving him an exit from the stinky makeshift prison.

John crawled out wheezing for clear air, not even realizing he was now resting directly on top of Suzy’s palm. He made a tiny yelp as her giant fingers curled around his body, not accustomed to such a colossal being touching him directly. Suzy squeezed tight so he couldn’t get away, and for the second time she brought him back towards her magnificent ass.

She made sure to turn John so his face was pointed straight down at her enormous butt. Her huge ass cheeks jutted out from her lower back, big and round with squishy feminine goodness. It would have been a feast for the eyes under other circumstances, but for John right now he couldn’t appreciate her mighty curves. Not when he was being held directly above them, and definitely not when her other hand started to pull back her underwear. The waistband stretched from her hips, exposing the creamy smooth flesh beneath, and a dark crevice leading beyond where he could see. Just a single glimpse told John all he needed to know; Suzy’s ass was large enough for his tiny body to get lost in, and her cheeks were generously packed together like two slabs of jiggling jello.

A large waft of foul musk rose out of the giant girl’s exposed butt crack, causing John’s nose to wrinkle. Remnants of her earlier fart seeped out, as well as a strong smell of stale butt sweat. A couple beads of moisture glimmered in the overhead light, sliding down her round globes and into the darkened space between. Was he really about to go down inside that sweaty hovel?

“I haven’t showered yet today, so all my ass sweat from the day before it still built up down there.” Suzy taunted. “Think of it this way, all those salty fluids are gonna reduce friction, making it feel extra good! For me anyway.”

“Please!” John yelled at her wobbling ass crack. “You can’t do this to me!”

“Enjoy~!” Suzy said.

With that, she dropped him. His body shot straight down her rear coin slot, perfectly wedged between the soft globes of her ass cheeks. Suzy’s massive booty shook as he plunged inside, wobbling as if to greet her new visitor. The giant girl arched her back slightly in response, the tingles he made going in felt good.

Inside her panties, John was smothered in a sea of butt flesh. It was just as sweaty as she let on. The oily damp moisture covered every square inch of her butt cheeks, smearing the poor man in salty secretions from head to toe. With every breath he could taste the strong scent on his tongue, it was the taste of ass sweat that had been stewing beneath her cheeks overnight.

John had assumed the worst part of this would be the smell, the foul aftermath of her farts combined with the dirty unwashed musk of her butt crack itself. While that was an issue, what really made things difficult for the shrunken captive was the sheer pressure surrounding him.

Suzy’s cheeks looked big, but felt even bigger on the “inside”. The immense weight of her giant butt cheeks were effortlessly keeping him trapped in place, sandwiching his body in between more juicy booty flesh than he could ever imagine. Saying that the girl’s bountiful ass halves were like two humongous waterbeds crushing him on either side would actually be a terrible comparison. Water is much too easy to push back against. It can be manipulated and resisted, even in vast quantities. Suzy’s round seat cushions felt more like they were filled with sand. Still not entirely solid, but so thick and heavy that his shrunken body didn’t have a chance in hell at fighting back against them. The most John could do was punch little divots into her skin with his arms and legs, just barely giving himself enough room to breathe. Of course his tiny limbs poking around Suzy’s ass didn’t go unnoticed. In fact, it was something she was counting on him for, if he was going to be an entertaining toy.

John gasped for air, just as another fat droplet of ass sweat rained down on his hair from above. Suddenly the huge booty walls on both sides of him caved in, squashing his body flat like a pancake. Suzy, after waiting a minute to feel his tiny squirms between her cheeks, finally decided to take action. She brought both her hands around to her backside and planted them firmly against her panties, squishing her large succulent buttocks together. The ass meat smushed together nicely, and from there she started to grind her malleable flesh back and forth using her palms, rubbing John around inside.

“Mmmmm, how’s it feel back there little guy? I thought I’d give my ass a good massage to get started, really work it up for all the fun we’re gonna have. I think I can feel your tiny body wiggling around in my cheeks, even though I’m crushing you between them you’re just not giving up! It feels great with you sliding around my ass crack, I think we should get you even deeper in there…”

John had a lot he wanted to scream at this wicked girl, but right now he was in no state to speak anything but loud yelps of pain. Suzy’s ass halves became a rolling nightmare of solid flesh, her powerful heaving glutes crushed John’s body back and forth without mercy. Her fingers squished into her butt cheeks, kneading the supple springy skin like dough. It felt good for her to massage her ass like this, to stir up her booty muscles nice and good, but for the tiny man rolling around inside it was pure torture. Unending waves of sweaty flesh crashed into one another, catching his poor tiny frame painfully between them. He was flipped in every direction, lost in a storm of wobbling ass meat, unable to see or sense where he was going. His body was mangled up, crumpled like a useless piece of paper, all by the unstoppable pressure of the girl’s butt cheeks.

If someone told John he was going to be used as a human stress ball by some girl’s giant sexy rump, he’d probably have opted to just stay home. Then again, maybe he’d be dumb enough to try it out anyway, but the reality was far more painful than it sounded on paper. Suzy’s ass crushed him for three whole minutes, a brief-but-pleasurable massage for her, while a seemingly unending ordeal for him. After she was done, her palms released their handfuls of booty flesh, allowing the delicious cheeks to jiggle back into place. John thought this was his chance to catch a breather, to rest up and gather what little air he could inside Suzy’s stifling bum, but he was wrong. As he took a moment to collect himself the giant girl’s hands were already tracing up the sides of her hips, and grabbing the two sides of her panties like handlebars.

“How about even deeper now? All the way in! Hehe!” she giggled.

In a single cruel motion, Suzy yanked her underwear up her ass in a wedgie, slamming John with the back end of her panties. It was like a wall crashing into him, the tight fabric carved through Suzy’s gigantic ass cheeks, carrying him along for the ride. In just a single second John had made it past the thick blubbery pressure that seemed previously insurmountable. Unfortunately where he was going wasn’t the way out, but instead dragged deeper within, just as Suzy wanted.

Since the giantess was using both hands, it only took one yank at her underwear to pull it all the way up her ass. The fabric hugging the back of her booty was promptly eaten up by her delicious rump, exposing the smooth soft skin that laid underneath. All that remained visible from behind was a thin line of fabric, nearly entirely hidden between her jiggling cheeks. It was like her panties had been transformed into a thong, pulled tight and bunched up all the way into her dirty ass crack.

The unforgiving wedgie crammed John’s tiny body hard against the furthest reaches of Suzy’s butt. The heat this far between her cheeks was noticeably warmer, the smell also a lot more concentrated. As John made impact with the back of her ass crack he did so with a painful thud. The giant panties compressed his body uncomfortably hard into Suzy’s flesh, so close that it made it feel like her skin was an extension of his own. The sweaty surface felt slick and rubbery, throbbing somewhat against his shrunken form. In reaction to his sudden intrusion the orifice shuddered, wrenching open to let out a humongous smelly blast of air.

The blazing explosion of gases was overwhelming. It seems like John’s tiny body had tickled Suzy’s sensitive anus just the right way, and upon contact she inadvertently let out a giant blaring fart. The huge thundering butthole reverberated noisily as it broke wind, pummeling John with its giant anal wrinkles. The sound was deafening this close to the source, and the searing hot air burned harshly against his skin. Suzy made a slight “Ah” in surprise from her accidental release, not expecting the gas stored inside her to come out right away.

“Oh my. Looks like you touched something down there that you shouldn’t have. Consider it a little welcoming present from my butthole. Make sure you breathe it in deeply, so none of it goes to waste!” the giantess said.

“MMMMMMMMMGH!!!”

John screamed in torture as the colossal anus squeezed into him. Even as the fart trailed off he was surrounded in a hellish prison of ungodly anal fumes. The thick fermented gas that had been stewing inside Suzy’s bowels for hours was surrounding him on all sides. The stench was horrid, and it wasn’t dissipating. Suzy’s bunched up underwear kept the smell tucked away inside her ass cheeks, ensuring the odor in her crack didn’t escape. John could barely move inside the cramped space but he writhed in agony anyways. He wriggled and screamed as the awful fart assaulted his lungs, struggling underneath Suzy’s panties and against her gigantic butthole. The oily sphincter clenched in reponse to his movements, Suzy could feel his displeasure and it was a feeling her ass enjoyed very much.

Still holding the side of her panties in her hands, Suzy playfully gave the fabric another tug, smearing John against her butthole. His tiny squirms were wonderful and Suzy delighted herself by feeling his tiny limbs sink between the folds of her anus. Her huge meaty pucker pulsated against John eagerly. With the panties holding him down, she could feel absolutely everything he was doing.

“It must smell horrible for him in there,'' Suzy thought, her mouth beaming with a big smile. She was having so much fun already. Something about taking a tiny man and shoving them up her phat ass was incredibly appealing to her. She knew her ass was hot, and that guys would often check her out from behind as she walked, but taking that sexy part of her body and using it to torture them with was exhilirating. The tiny struggles she felt against her anus were the best part of all. Even being such a small orifice, her farthole could dominate someone tiny like John with ease. Suzy bit her lip, revelling in the delicious tingles running up her backside.

Just then something caught her eye. In the corner of Suzy’s bedroom was her laundry hamper, nearly filled to the top with clothes discarded throughout the week. It had been especially warm outside lately, and so pretty much every article of clothing she wore ended up doused in sweat. She remembered that her spats were in that laundry bin somewhere, buried in a pile of other smelly clothes.

Memories started to fill her head of the last shrunken guy she used to play with her ass. She never actually caught his name, but it was Chris, and he was an excellent little toy that she stuffed inside her spats. She still remembered the feeling of his tiny squirms, the tension of her tight spats pressing him into her butthole. It felt so good to blast him with farts, inside the sweaty stuffy stretching black material the smell had nowhere else to go. Smothering him in her spats… feeding him into her anus without even using her fingers to assist… Suzy wanted to do something like that again.

A little bit of moisture dribbled from her crotch. The girl was aroused, her loins clenched to feel that delicious sensation coming from her ass once more. John didn’t know what was happening but for some reason the giantess’s butthole began clenching even more excitedly around him. It was as if it was eagerly waiting for something. Without warning the titanic female body began to move. Her legs took a few steps across the bedroom, causing her colossal ass cheeks to jiggle and grind against each other. As the humongous mountains of flesh moved they pulled against Suzy’s white panties, keeping them nice and taut against her butt crack. John felt all of this pressure from her ass bearing down on him, the unfathomable weight of Suzy’s buns crushing on top of his minuscule body.

This unintentional pain only lasted a couple seconds before the enormous teen reached the laundry hamper. She decided to dig through her old clothes and find the spats that were buried somewhere in the bin near the bottom. It had been about five days since she last wore them, they had soaked in her farts and sweat overnight before she tossed them away in the bin. After that, more clothes were piled on top, keeping the smell nice and isolated for the rest of the week. By now they must smell worse than ever, the stuffy noxious odors had over five days to seep into the fabric.

Suzy’s laundry hamper was a narrow and tall one, almost stacked all the way to the top with her previously worn clothes. As she tossed some of her excess garments aside, her body had to hunch over to be able to reach further in. Her hips bent and her ass stuck out, accidentally causing even worse of a wedgie for poor John. Suzy’s gorgeous ass cheek seemed to almost expand as she bent over, seductively eating into her panties and giving her a tight cameltoe. The easily amused girl didn’t seem to mind, in fact she gleefully wiggled her cute butt back and forth as she dug into the laundry hamper. Underneath the tight fabric she could feel John’s squirms, desperately trying not to get crushed against her asshole. The poor guy had no idea what she was doing, only that he was being crushed between the oily hot wrinkles of her massive sphincter.

“Ahhhn! Be careful back there~” Suzy moaned as she gyrated her hips. “My underwear’s extra tight right now. You feel really great squirming against my butthole, but if you move too much you might accidentally pop through the other side! You don’t want that, do you? Unless…”

John’s heart practically froze as Suzy put pressure on her asshole. Her bulging anal wrinkles tensed around him, and for a moment he was terrified that they were going to suddenly widen and suck him all the way inside. Suzy laughed as she felt his body suddenly stiffen up, it was clear that he was taking her little threat seriously. She took one of her hands and used it to playfully yank her panties once more, giving the wedgie another harsh tug to constrict John against her giant hole. His tiny face felt delicious as it was forcibly crammed between her lumpy sweat-encrusted folds. The anus quivered in delight, yearning to taste more.

Meanwhile Suzy’s other arm was still digging through her laundry, haphazardly tossing articles of clothing aside in search of her old spats. The smell wafting around her nose was getting stronger the deeper she went, it was the acrid and stale B.O. of sweaty sexy girl. In order to reach far enough inside, Suzy's torso bent over the lip of the hamper, pressing it against the bare skin of her stomach. The hard plastic squishing into her cute tummy ended up forcing some large bubbles through her digestive system, sending them John’s way.

“Why am I being punished like this?” the tiny man thought to himself, wallowing in despair. Of course the person who found him shrunken had to be this nasty sadistic perverted girl. A huge groan signaled the bubbles of air passing through her colon. Without a word Suzy’s ass belted out another gigantic fart, trumpetting rank hot gases all over John’s body. Her anus rumbled ferociously, battering his tiny form with strength that rivaled a professional boxer. As her steamy gas came bellowing out, Suzy panties vibrated inside her butt crack. The taut strands of fabric slapped against John’s vulnerable back like a collection of guitar strings, high-tension wires whipping his body in the face of her anal winds. The smell that came out was undeniably putrid, it burned at John’s nostrils with a searing hot intestinal fragrance. Suzy smiled as she felt the fart erupt from her rear, relieving herself of that excess pressure felt great.

“Ungh… that one really needed to come out of my ass. Smell good?” she teased.

John began to panic. A small amount of light was shining through Suzy’s butt cheeks now that they were bent over. After her excruciating fart had trailed off and somewhat loosened her wedgie, he could lean his head back a little and see what he was facing. Her giant anus was puckered right in front of him, drooling with sweat and disgusting anal juices. Worse yet, it hadn’t seemed to close completely back up in light of Suzy’s latest explosion of gas. The sweltering hot murky fumes made him feel sick to his stomach, but his gut truly dropped as the gaping orifice began to envelop his shoulders. With renowned vigor John’s tiny body wriggled as hard as it could, terrified at the prospect of plunging head-first into this girl’s bowels. He screamed harder than he had ever screamed in his life.

“NO GOD NO!! PLEASE NOOOOO!!!”

Painfully, but also mercifully, Suzy’s entire ass clamped down on him. She stood back up straight, finally having retrieved the spats that she was searching for. The musty black bottoms reeked of bodily odors as she held them up in her hands like a trophy, their sweat-soaked material shimmered in the light. The air surrounding them smelled even worse than Suzy thought it’d be, making her grin deviously. She was used to her own stench, but even this smelled foul to her. After being covered by her other sweaty clothes for several days it was almost like they had absorbed the stench, and multiplied their own. She wanted to try them on right away.

Meanwhile between her phat ass cheeks John’s body was being crushed like he was inside a sweaty human trash compactor. Had Suzy stood up a moment later he might have been swallowed whole by her anus, but thankfully the sudden collapsing of sphincter muscles pushed him out, instead of in. He had narrowly avoided a disastrous fate, and even though he was currently being smothered within Suzy’s fart-ridden ass crack, he felt a great deal of relief. That sense of peace didn’t last long however, as Suzy’s enormous fingers soon came prodding through her massive cheeks to find him.

Wet a moist pop, John was wrenched free of the girl’s butt. Her round juicy rump jiggled in front of him, the size of two buildings smashing together. Was he really trapped underneath so much meaty mass? His view didn’t last for long as Suzy’s fingers wrapped tight around his body and began to whip around her hips. The giant girl used her thumb and other hand to pull down her underwear, removing the white panties one leg at a time. It was visibly damp around the crotch region, soaked with ass sweat and the wafting stench of her farts.

Suzy wasted no time. With her underwear still smelling “fresh” and potent, she wrapped it around John’s little body. The young man yelled at her to stop but she giggled while pleasantly ignoring him. When she was finally done she took a moment to admire her handiwork. After wrapping her underwear’s waistband around him enough times she was able to use it as her own elastic knot, keeping the white fabric locked in place. John was essentially covered in a cocoon of panties, with only his little head left sticking out.

There was practically no way he could escape now, but Suzy decided to be extra cautious. With John wrapped up in her panties the giantess picked up the ziplog bag from earlier and widened the opening for him. Some of her remaining silent but deadly gas was still lingering inside and John could smell it.

“Don’t put me back in there! Please just let me go! Haven’t you done enough?!”

His cries were blatantly ignored as Suzy plopped him inside the plastic bag and sealed it up. Immediately the stale rank scent of her gas burned his nostrils. It was just as stinky and disgusting as he remembered. Of course nothing could compare to being farted on by her asshole directly, but this was still pretty awful. Suzy set the bag down on her bed as she stepped away, holding up her spats for him to see.

“If you think that smells bad then you’re in for a world of trouble” Suzy taunted, smacking her ass cheeks playfully. “You see, I sort of have a thing for shoving tiny people up my ass. Not just in my ass cheeks, but all the way inside my booty. The last time I did it I was wearing these spats here. I made them nice and tight around my ass while the tiny guy inside wriggled around for his life. He found himself stuck right against my anus, where I could clench and contract my butt muscles until his body was sucked right up!

“It was so much fun feeling him struggle against my giant ass, but what made it extra exciting was tormenting him with my smell. I farted and sweat all over these spats, making them so juicy I could practically slide around in them! And you know what? I haven’t cleaned them since then. They’ve been sitting around my musty unwashed laundry all week, fermenting in all my bodily odor. If you thought my panties were awful, these are going to be insane.”

Suzy stuck her legs through the holes and started to pull the spats up her waist. She had deliberately placed John into a spot where he couldn’t move and couldn’t get away, where he could only watch as she pulled the foul spats up her butt. The giantess bent over, her massive full moon was pointed straight at him. She knew he was stuck inside her makeshift underwear cocoon, and was watching her every movement.

“I think all the sweat has made these spats kind of stiff. The fabric is all rigid.” Suzy giggled. “I’ll have to warm them up good~”

The humongous girl wiggled her hips playfully as she tugged the material up her cheeks, giving John no choice but to watch her sexy gyrating ass dance. He began breathing harder inside his plastic bag prison, entranced with fear at Suzy’s display. Admittedly her colossal booty was quite sexy to look at, but after all the inhumane torture she had just put him through John couldn’t find any of this attractive.

Her juicy round butt cheeks were squished together as the spats stretched around her hips. Sweat squeezed and dripped down the seam of her crack, like juice coming from a ripe fruit. From left and right the giantess wiggled her plump booty, purposely giving John a show of how tight the spats wrapped around her waist. She reveled in his gaze, knowing that he was well aware of her intentions to put him inside. The musty spats became more loose as they acclimated to her curves, and once they made it past the hurdle of Suzy’s cheeks, the rest slipped on with ease.

The feel of the unwashed fabric was slick to her skin, no doubt oily from her old sweat acting as lubrication. The girl gave the spats an extra tug around the base of her ass, lifting her cheeks for John to see with the stretchy black material. The tight dark fabric pulled around her curves perfectly, as if they were a second skin. Suzy then let go and let her beautiful butt jiggle, displaying just how malleable her globes were despite the tightness of the spats.

Finally she pulled the waistband all the way up, hooking her thumb around the band itself and stretching it out several inches from her hips. Looking back at John she rolled her thumb all the way to the back of her body, pulling past her crack for what looked like a perfect opening to drop someone tiny inside. Then she let the waistband go, and allowed it to snap loudly against her backside. The sudden sound of spats meeting flesh was as startling as it was frightening. John gave a gulp, his brow quivered in dismay.

Then the giantess turned towards him. With a grin she began to reach for the ziploc bag he was trapped inside. This was really happening. Her face was giddy with excitement as she unwrapped John from his panty prison like a present on Christmas Day. Dangling him by the legs, she brought her around her backside one last time and prepared to drop him inside. Her thumb hooked around the waistband of her spats just like before, only now John had the most unfortunate position of all. He was able to see perfectly as Suzy’s butt cleavage was exposed from under her spats. The unshowered sweaty cheeks were eagerly waiting for him to return.

This daunting sight was immediately overwritten by the horrid waft of foul air that came from her rear. She didn’t fart however, this time the terrible stink was all from the spats that were wrapped around her thick booty. The musty concentrated odor was even worse than John imagined, it smelled like the sweatiest part of her underwear had multiplied itself a dozen times over. Wretched stink of gas and farts from several days ago still clung to the material, burning his poor nostrils. If this was how bad it smelled from here he didn’t want to know how bad they were on the inside. Suddenly his body jostled around. Suzy jiggled his dangling legs between her fingers like a toy, her own personal plaything, just to get his attention.

“Smells really intense, doesn’t it? Think I should drop you in?” she asked.

“NOOOOOOO!!!” John screamed. “PLEASE!! I’ll do anything you want! ANYTHING!!”

“Really?” she said, her voice trailing off in thought. After a few more moments she spoke. “Hmm, nah. I can’t think of anything better. I really just wanna put you in my ass right now.” she said with a laugh.

John’s face twisted in despair before he was unceremoniously dropped down Suzy’s butt crack. The warm squishy flesh welcomed him with a slippery embrace, right before the giantess let her waistband snap back. The loud slapping of her spats caused her whole booty to shake, the mounds of butt flesh jiggling to assist John’s descent. His tiny body flailed around, desperately trying to grab anything that would stop him from falling deep into Suzy’s reeking butt canyon, but to no avail. The inner walls of her ass cheeks were lined with rancid sweat and natural oils, making it impossible to create friction of any kind.

Suzy could feel the thrashing of Jon’s body as he tumbled between her booty cheeks, and she liked it. While her magnificent globes wobbled around she felt him slipping deeper within them, inching closer to the darkest spot of her ass. Playfully, she gave her plump behind a full-palmed slap, and let it jiggle wildly inside her spats. Her round sexy rump became a fleshy bounce castle for John, and to his fears, allowed him to sink deeper inside. Huge waves of jiggling butt flesh cascaded over his tiny body, pulling him under and crashing into him head-on. He was spinning in a dizzying roll of monumental weight, buried by the heaving ass flesh he knew he could only be heading in one direction.

Once the jiggling stopped Suzy’s gargantuan ass finally came to a standstill. John was back to being wedged between her massive mounds of flesh, with barely enough room to take a breather. Once he did however, the full intensity of the smell hit him. A wicked miasma of stink washed down his lungs, burning his airways like fire. It was hard to notice anything other than the “heat” of her stench when he was tumbling down her butt crack, but now that he was lying still and free to breathe, the reek of her spats hit him all at once.

“Oh fuck! FUCK!”

John howled in revulsion as the pungent smell entered his body. Suzy’s change into her musty spats wasn’t an empty threat, the sweaty unwashed garments had made her ass crack into a horrible chamber of excruciating smells. The fermentation from multiple days of sitting under her dirty laundry caused the spats to become entrenched in her bodily odors, like her past farts had woven themselves into the very fabric. Unlike her panties, barely any smell could escape from her ass now, creating a harsh environment or roasting fragrances.

As John dry heaved on the foul moist air, he couldn’t find a way to put this smell into words. It was like someone had squeezed the bare essence out of a sweaty fart-soaked ass, concentrated it into a liquid, and then kept it in a bottle for months. Then they took a brush and painted it over every square inch of Suzy’s butt cheeks. It was just as awful as being stuck in the aftermath of one of her direct farts, only the stench wasn’t going away at all.

His shrunken body went into a fury of punches and kicks. Even though John knew he couldn’t fight back against the sheer size of this girl’s ass on his own, his natural instincts had taken over. They told him to fight back as hard as he possibly could. Suzy giggled as she felt his struggles intensify within her booty. His movements were just a tiny tickle to her, but knowing it came as a result of her putrid stuffy spats was satisfying nonetheless. This was precisely the reaction she was hoping for.

“He really hates it in there,” Suzy said to herself, “He’s struggling twice as hard as he was before, are my spats really that smelly? The sweat must be soaking through my whole ass right now, bathing him in all those awful odors.”

Reflecting on his torment only made her loins clench more. Originally Suzy was planning on playing with John all the way down to the bottom of her ass crack, but now she just couldn’t wait any longer. She wanted to feel him wriggling up against her asshole already. Taking one hand, Suzy snagged the waistband of her spats at the base of her spine. Once it felt good in her fingers she yanked the material straight up, giving herself a massive tight wedgie. She could feel John’s screams as he was sent up her ass crack, the ticklish sensation of his voice reverberating off her inner butt cheeks all the way to the bottom. Once he made contact with her sensitive bootyhole again, her entire wobbling ass shuddered.

John’s screams were cut off as his face was planted against the rim of Suzy’s anus. Her giant oily pucker was twitching at him, ecstatically smearing its gruesome folds against his tiny body. The young man's stomach almost leapt out of his mouth in disgust. Suzy’s shithole transcended the meaning of the word “foul” at this point, it smelled so utterly putrid. Her sweaty mass of muscled folds was pulsating excitedly against him, kissing his shrunken form like a giant pair of lips.

Suzy, yearning for even more stimulation, continued to yank the wedige up and down the seam of her ass crack. Her humongous butt cheeks bounced around like gelatin while the taut spats steamrolled John’s body inside. He found himself plastered to the tight stretchy material, the intense friction of Suzy’s motions carried him up and down along with it. Ruthlessly his body was grinded against the bare flesh of her anus, pummeled by the uneven wrinkles of her huge throbbing hole, again and again.

“Ahhn, that’s good! Get right in there!” she commanded.

For Suzy this felt great, but for John it was terrifying and painful torture. He was forcefully scrubbed into the giantess’s puckered orifice. Bits of gunk and slime that had been caked between the folds of her unwashed hole started to adhere to his skin. The massive sphincter winked at him excitedly, almost pinching his arms and legs between the hulking folds of flesh. Suzy moaned and pulled the wedgie even harder into her ass, pounding John’s battered body directly against her anus. She purposefully gave her muscles a big clench as she felt him rub into a good spot of her backdoor, which resulted in her monstrous wrinkles wrapping tightly around him.

“MMMMMMGGHH!!” he yelled.

In that single clench John was peeled off the surface of Suzy’s spats, and buried beneath the contractions of her anus. He screamed in horror as the array of pulsating folds curled around his body vertically, closing in around him like a book. From top to bottom his body was trapped by anus flesh, the juicy hot wrinkles of Suzy’s backdoor held him in place. It was so tight he could barely wriggle around. Even though he wasn’t being pushed inside the actual opening of her ass, the outer rim of her butthole was more than enough to keep him locked in place.

Suzy’s ass spasmed with pleasure. Even the tiniest movements John made now sent her heart racing. She teased him by winking her asshole a bit more, the cruel sphincter contracted and buried his body in stifling hot oily flesh. John could barely breathe under the vicegrip of her asshole, and what little air he mustered between the gaps reeked of raw shit. The girl beamed in delight as she clenched, feeling tingles running up and down her anus. This tiny person’s body felt absolutely incredible and she wanted to feel even more movements out of it.

John was essentially stuck vertically in the line of her buttcrack, even after she had stopped pulling on her wedgie. There was no need to tug on her spats anymore now that he was trapped inside the rim of her butthole. His head was wedged firmly between two giant pulsating wrinkles, meaning he could feel every quiver of the girl’s satisfaction. She was clearly loving this twisted anal play very much. The rest of his body was clamped between her folds just as tight, with only a small part of his back being the one part of his body not covered by rubbery oozing flesh.

Suzy got an idea and walked over to the standing mirror in her bedroom. She could see the spats hugging her ass perfectly, leaving next to nothing to the imagination. Turning around, the girl presented her gorgeous ass to the mirror and proceeded to bend over. The tight spats ate their way into her butt as they had always done, stretching far into her butt crack like a second skin. Suzy turned her head back and watched in the mirror as her plump globes spread apart. The musty material of her bottoms dug in deep, practically adhering to her butthole. Stuck against the outline of her anal ring was a tiny lump, it was John’s body’s hidden beneath the spats.

Just as Suzy had felt, his body was sandwiched perfectly between the juicy wrinkles of her butthole. She gave her pucker another couple of squeezes and giggled as she watched it chew all over his tiny frame. His squirms were weak at this point, but she knew a good way to get him going again.

“Look at you, totally trapped by the grip of my anus!” she laughed at him. “I’m bent over in front of the mirror right now, even beneath my spats I can see your tiny body wriggling between my wrinkles. It’s pretty funny, just my cute little asshole was able to subdue you so easily. Hmmm… bending over like this actually helps ease my gas along, I think I have to fart now. It’s going to be a big one too, so get ready.”

She laughed again and began to pucker her anus. John whimpered as the huge filthy wrinkles rolled over him, painfully crushing his body on both sides. Thinking about what she said, it must have looked extremely pathetic to see his tiny form squirming under the grip of her asshole. His entire being, reduced to a minuscule lump wedged inside the hole that she shits from. Just thinking about it was disgusting, every day this fleshy orifice opens up and pushes out logs bigger than his current size. Sure she wipes, but still. The idea of being lodged inside such an awful part of her body made him sick. Not only that, but with his face smeared so far between her sticky wrinkles, John could taste the foul aroma of leftover excrement.

Another juicy clench drove down on his skull. Not only could John hear her ass groaning as it filled up with air, but he could feel the girl preparing herself for release. The tiny ministrations of her butthole grinded into his body, it was the internal flexing of her rectal muscles as they became more active. Another glorp of intestinal air entered her bowels. The anal tunnel was widening, filling with huge bubbles of air that came from deep inside. John squirmed but her struggles were pointless under the hot sticky hold of her asshole. He couldn’t stop it and he couldn’t get away.

“Hnngh!”

Suzy grunted loudly, taking John by surprise. Her anal muscles pushed, and in an instant her fart came blaring out, erupting all around him. Ungodly amounts of moist air reverberated through her anal wrinkles, loudly battering John on all sides. He screamed as the monstrous butthole became a warbling inferno of sound and pressure, expelling all of Suzy’s pent-up air at miserably high speeds. Tiny flecks of slime and intestinal juices splattered the inner rim of her shithole, giving a slick coat of paint to the already-soaking folds of her gunk-encrusted anus.

The girl’s powerful backdoor roared for several seconds, loudly pumping out the meaty monstrosity that was her gas. John felt like he was drowning in it, the short amount of breathable air he could muster beneath Suzy’s butthole folds was now totally replaced with her giant fart. The putrid air shot into his lungs, forcibly burning his insides. His body tried to cough it out by reflex, but more kept coming, exploding out of Suzy’s bowels as her anus vibrated endlessly.

The giantess smiled as she watched what was happening in the mirror. Her big boisterous fart rumbled inside her spats, to the point where she could actually see her asshole reverberating under the form-fitting material. The giant fleshy wrinkles ravaged John from head to toe, trapping him inside a massive storm of sweltering hot female gas. He started squirming and struggling ten times harder than before, more desperate to escape Suzy’s ass than ever. It was a feeling she enjoyed very much. She quivered as she felt his body writhe around in her anus, this was exactly the sensation she was looking for. Her awful fart was making John thrash around inside the tender folds of her butthole, and even though her ass was somewhat loosened, she could feel every one of his intoxicating movements.

“This kind of thing could get addicting” Suzy thought, loving the excitement of having another person squirm inside her gas. All the humid fart steam roasted between her butt cheeks, finding it hard to escape through the thick, tight material of her spats. Inside became a noxious hellfire of odors. Thick farts and fermented ass sweat mixed together to create a stench so vile that it could melt away one's nostrils.

After what felt like an eternity of torture, the fart finally died off. John groaned in a horse voice, grabbing around to try and heave his body away from this awful pit of flesh, while his lungs screamed for fresh air. He needed to get out of here, out of this chamber of gruesome deadly odors. Now. The giant sticky butthole was throbbing all around him and as soon as his hand touched the right spot it started to contract. A shrill yelp was all his voice was able to let out before Suzy gleefully clenched him back between her folds. She was giggling as his squirmed between her anal wrinkles.

Just then a loud gurgle echoed through her body. John felt his heart plummet inside his chest. This humongous girl had just let out the mother of all farts and now she was already gearing up for another?! Her massive round ass wiggled around in front of the mirror, letting the warm bubbly air pass through her insides. Suzy could feel the pressure was almost ready to release. Under her sexy spats today was a very gassy butt.

The giantess pushed again, and a loud bassy fart was belted out from her anus. Horrid potent fumes filled her spats, rampaging violently against the stretchy black material. Everything around John shook in massive terrifying earthquakes, like the world had been struck by a meteor. Suzy’s butthole droned like a trumpet as it pumped out her atrocious fumes. The potent pent-up air had been collecting inside her ass for some time now, and as it came out it smelled absolutely vile.

John’s tiny body was pulverized just like before by the wrinkles of her anus. Suzy’s blaring fart was slightly more powerful and slightly more dense than the last one. Her ass shuddered as the gas came rumbling through, with a heat that seemed to sear the rim of her sphincter. Just as John thought his punishment could be over, another series of bubbles met the back end of Suzy’s rectum and came surging forth. Her puckered ring of flesh exploded with renewed strength, blaring a mighty sound as it ejected the fresh flatulence. In a small change of fortune, the excessive amount of gas managed to push John’s body out from the grip of her anus, to where he was no longer being smothered.

The shrunken young man didn’t find the air any easier to inhale, but on the plus side he wasn’t being crushed by the unrelenting grip of Suzy’s turd pincher anymore. The gas swirling around him was soaking hot, the confined space was sticky and dark. John felt battered and weak, but he was still doing his best to endure. Suzy’s behemoth asshole was still smeared against his body due to the tension of her spats, but at the very least he wasn’t caught inside her folds.

Suzy noticed the change as well. Without her squirming toy wedged between her wrinkles her gassy pucker no longer had anything to chew on. She winked with her odor-soaked backdoor, pumping it in and out to latch on again to her prey. The anus clumsily flattened against John and her spats, but it wasn’t getting enough of a grip that she wanted like before.

The tiny person was growing a little wise to how things worked. If he laid himself out as flat as possible against her spats, he could avoid his body being pinched between the folds of her anus. Another loud gurgle of pressure bellowed from within the giantess. She surely had more explosive gas coming.

Suzy’s mouth curled into a slight frown. She could easily let loose several more chains of braps, but in her heart she knew it wouldn’t be quite as exciting without John’s shrunken body tickling her inner anus. It wouldn’t feel the same level of intoxicating pleasure as before. Sure, the horny girl could just drive him back up her ass with a single jab of her finger, but as she looked at her bed she thought of something else that could do the trick. A much more fun way for her to go about things…

“Wah!” John let out a sudden yelp in surprise.

The giant girl’s doughy cheeks returned with a smothering hug as she stood back upright. With her ass no longer bent over, her generous butt cheeks squished together, and rubbed their ample flesh back and forth as she walked. John’s tiny body was crushed between the incredible weight of her shifting globes and her pulsating backdoor, just like he had been before. Where she was walking to next he had no idea.

As soon as it had started, the pressure of her humongous ass cheeks once again lifted, but only by a small amount. Suzy was still standing upright, but had spread her legs apart for some reason. John worried about what was happening, and from the way her asshole was twitching so excitedly, he knew it couldn’t be good. Just then Suzy’s colossal hips dropped, and John was slammed underneath by something big and hard. The mystery object invaded her rear’s crevice as she sat on it, crushing the poor man’s body firmly into her anal orifice. His back felt like it was being compacted by steel, but in actuality, it was iron.

What Suzy noticed before was that her bed had a nice curved footboard to it. The frame was raised between the two end posts in a large hump, providing a beautiful rounded shape, and most important of all: it was made with rods of iron. That simple fact meant that the footboard could support her weight. If Suzy wanted to mount the thing, and sit with the curved iron rod between her butt cheeks… well, the result of that was happening right now.

“Mmmmmmm, perfect.”

The girl moaned in arousal as she felt the shape of the bed’s footboard wedge smoothly between her ass cheeks. The tight spats were sweaty enough to only give a little resistance, and their stretchy nature allowed the iron rod to nestle in nice and deep, against her backdoor. It was there that Suzy could feel her human toy’s shape firmly flattened against her hole. The ticklish sensation was more direct than any wedgie she had given herself so far, the sturdy rod iron and the weight of her sexy body were crushing John almost uncomfortably hard.

John felt like a skyscraper had fallen on top of him. He could no longer move a muscle under this much weight, he was hopelessly trapped against a giant pulsating monster that reeked of farts. The mighty giantess then started to rub her ass forward and back on the bedframe, joyfully feeling the hard iron crush John into her anus. Excruciating pressure would roll off his torso, only to creak against his tiny legs. Then, just as John screamed for mercy, the hot rubbery anus rolled forwards again, engulfing the entirety of his head.

“AAAUUGGHHH-!!”

Sharp tingles ran up Suzy’s backside as her bootyhole absorbed the tiny man’s screams. She couldn’t help her butt muscles from clenching in delight, it felt way too good. This was the sensation she was wanting to feel. As easy as it would be for her to just use her hands to push her man toy where she wanted, there was a level of satisfaction exclusive to doing it hands-free. Just like when she had used the tightness of her spats to swallow her last victim into her bowels, crushing this guy with just the rounded shape of her bedframe felt amazing. Her spats were soaking wet with juices at this point, the collective mixture of sweat and aroused pussy fluids trickled their way down to John’s location.

Hot splashes of liquid pooled around the tiny man’s back. They were thick and warm, squeezed fresh from the horny giant girl who held him captive. He didn’t have any energy to spare wallowing in disgust right now, it took every fiber of John’s being to just endure the pain of being crushed. Suzy’s titanic ass rolled over him again and again as she worked her hips on the footboard. Her huge meaty cheeks jiggled as she pounded John’s body underneath them. It was pure and utter torture, but the pleasure she was getting out of it didn’t make her want to stop.

It was a sight to behold as the sexy young lady scraped her ass crack along the iron bedframe. Her spats rubbed deep into her crotch, wedging it nicely into a cameltoe. The stimulating friction would catch onto the shiny black fabric for a moment before it slid back with her hips. Her big bouncing butt cheeks spread out between the footboard, shaking around the metal with a meaty hug. As the well-endowed girl leaned her ass backwards her two plump globes ate around the iron rod, so deep that they were almost touching around the other side.

Trapped within, John was painfully being grinded into the bedframe, decimated by her stuffy spats and solid metal. With every thrust of Suzy’s ass, her huge burly anus smeared itself against his body. Putrid slime and gunk that had been encrusted deep inside her anal folds were being rubbed off onto his shrunken form, like he was no more than toilet paper. The smell unearthed was horrendous, and as the brutal torture wore on he felt almost like the asshole was expanding around him. The big stretchy pucker opened its tender anal wrinkles like a flower, windening as Suzy pushed with her anal muscles. Mucus and grime from the inner bands of flesh smothered John’s face. He was given the worst kind of kiss, again and again and again, by her giant pulsating pair of anal lips.

As the gargantuan poophole gave John a sloppy smooch, a familiar noise returned. Hot intestinal gurgles that had been building deep inside Suzy’s bum were finally knocked loose. Her sensual hip gyrations that had been crushing John’s body this whole time also caused another huge load of gas to bubble through her colon. Multiple farts had made their way down her sexy body and at this point they were nearly ready to come out. Suzy stopped moving as she felt the pressure enter her bowels, parking her asshole firmly in place. No matter how much John tried to squirm he couldn’t move an inch.

“I’ve got you pinned down there.” Suzy said to him. “There’s nowhere for you to run, and I still have lots more to let out.”

Her anal bands tensed as they felt the fart approaching. Unfortunately the massive rubbery orifice was planted on top of John’s crotch, putting his delicate privates directly in the blast zone. He wanted to scream, yell his lungs out for all the good it did, but his head was practically drowning under Suzy’s taint, surrounded in murky hot juices. A shudder ran through her anus and he knew this was it.

“Here it comes. Ungh!!”

As Suzy grunted her anal muscles pushed, ejecting the monstrous load of gas that had been sitting inside her colon. Her mighty anus, which was flattened against John’s tiny body, burst open, spraying the superheated intestinal fumes in all directions. The force behind it was unbelievable, he could feel it as her anal wrinkles spread apart, and a massive pillar of heat and pressure came bearing down on his lower half. Suzy’s fart vibrated vigorously against the bedframe, causing the iron rod and her entire ass to shake with reckless abandon.

The crushing agony of being sat on by this girl’s giant shithole transformed into something far worse as she unleashed her fart. The rattling rod behind John’s back shuddered like a tuning fork, trembling down to his very bones. Suzy’s colossal ass flesh shook wildly at the same time, hammering down on his tiny shape while her cheeks jiggled on the outside. The overflow of flatulence spewed around the iron rod, seeking escape out from the depths of her spats. What resulted was her phat booty meat reverberating around the rounded bedframe, noisily slapping out her rank fart.

Suzy sighed contently as she pushed out her gas, the vibrating feeling of the rod slamming John into her anus felt euphoric. He was wedged deep in her shapely ass, tasting her brutal stench as her monstrous cheeks shuddered all around him. Hot runny juices were blown away from the force of her anal blast, only to come splashing back as it occasionally sputtered. John’s lungs were drowning in her potent scent, the burning awful gas was extra hot this time around and he could feel it. A blaze of fart fumes burned at his lower body, especially around his crotch. That was the spot where he could feel the center of Suzy’s anus opening, and alarmingly enough, taking his hips inside. As the rank explosive fart came streaming out, he could feel his battered dick and the rest of his waist begin to pass through. He screamed again, getting hot farts blasted against the roof of his mouth.

Thankfully, at that point the rumbling storm of gas tapered off. Suzy’s massive rubbery ring started to retract, but it didn’t go all the way. John could still feel a gap open to her anal abyss, where the sweltering smoking gun was planted flat against his pelvis. The girl’s humongous derriere then gurgled ominously, and her disgusting poophole puckered once more into his body. John felt a strong sense of dread wash over him as the giantess wiggled her ass above. If her anus widened any more he could be in serious trouble.

Suzy smiled, and adjusted her big butt into the bedframe. That last fart felt great, and she already felt another one coming. Her slobbery lumbering anus smeared from side to side on top of John’s body, kneading his flesh into its wrinkles. Horrifically the taut orifice started to stretch horizontally. It was wrapping partially around the curvature of the iron rod in order to feel his tiny lower half as much as possible. John panicked as he felt the humid opening to Suzy’s bowels yawn sideways over his waist, expanding the area of danger. Without a word from the giantess above, his surroundings were engulfed in another painful vibrating inferno.

Thanks to the previous fart and Suzy’s relative comfort, her bowel walls were still somewhat relaxed, allowing the next eruption to flow through her body with ease. Hot noxious wisps of air streamed down to her rectum, vibrating into the poor person below with all the force of a hurricane. The smell was atrocious, her gas was completely unfiltered at this point and he was tasting it raw. John’s body wanted to gag repeatedly, but the giant anus pounding him into the footboard wouldn’t give him the chance. As Suzy’s blubbery cheeks blared with a mighty roar, her butthole flexed to push more air out. The huge smothering ring of flesh widened some more, until finally, John felt part of his legs slip inside.

The deafening fart blast continued on for several more horrifying seconds, much to the shrunken man’s despair. He desperately wriggled, trying anything to prevent his body from sinking into Suzy’s rectum, but the pressure of being sat on gave him no space to work with. Suzy contently pressed her ass into the iron rod as she let loose, enjoying the vibrations that were tearing through John’s tender body. Her pulsating anus gaped around his legs, spraying scorching hot fumes and globs of mucus out as it farted. His cries were lost in the blast, his voice screaming for her not to eat him with her asshole, but it was too late.

“Oh? What’s this?” the giantess said, finally taking notice.

After her fart died out, her anal maw pinched closed, tightening aroung John’s tiny legs. His feet squirmed around inside the wet murky flesh, tickling Suzy’s innards. The giantess giggled and let out another moan from the sensation. Her greedy asshole gripped his shins like a vice and crunched down around them for pleasure. John screamed in pain, gasping another rancid mouthful of burning gas into his lungs. He was in a state worse than he could have ever imagined, and that simple fact was making his captress all the more horny.

Suzy felt her loins tingle as her anus squeezed her prey. She could remember the “taste” of what it was like to have something living enter her sphincter. Her sweaty anal wrinkles pulsated around the tiny man, kneading his body for more stimulation. Suzy felt her head get a bit foggy with pleasure, she really wanted this. Another hot gush of juices leaked from her pussy, plastering her cameltoe with clear fluids.

A loud groan came from her abdomen. She still needed to fart some more, but that could wait a second. First, she hoisted herself off the bed’s footboard and began to take off her spats. This needed to be touching her directly. The stretchy spats were wrapped snug around the curvature of her delicious ass. They resisted her tugs for a moment until they finally came down past the widest point. The black moistened material slipped off her skin with a satisfying peel, exposing her flesh to the open air once more.

John gasped for oxygen like he had been held underwater for an hour. Even though his body was still partially trapped between Suzy’s thick butt cheeks he could finally see some light and taste the cold chill of the outside world. His body was hung upside-down by the ankles now, with his feet trapped on the other side of the girl’s giant asshole. As Suzy pulled down her spats he could see a thread of liquid pull from her pussy. It was the juices of her arousal, connecting her roaring nethers to the crotch of her spats until it was all the way down to her knees. John’s eyes widened in fear as he saw that juicy string of lust dangle. Suzy’s anus was twitching excitedly around his legs, he knew there was no chance in hell she was going to pull him out now.

Her legs then lifted back over the bed’s footboard. Between her thighs John dangled somewhat, pointing straight down at the rod iron structure. He braced himself for a devastating impact when suddenly Suzy’s voice called out to him.

“Hey, you still breathing down there? Things aren’t looking so favorable for you right now, are they?”

John coughed and gasped just to get some words out. The remnants of Suzy’s previous farts had scorched his throat pretty hard.

“Please... just… God fuck just let me go!! Why are you doing this?!!”

“You know why...” Suzy said with an anal squeeze to emphsize her point. “Say, what do you think will happen when I sit down on this footboard again? My ass is pretty big compared to you, do you think you could push back against its weight? Will you go all the way up in one go, or will you just break like a twig?”

John could see his reflection in her standing mirror. It was pointed at her bed with the perfect angle for him to watch this unbelievable torture. There he was dangling from this girl’s plump curvy ass, suspended above the iron bedframe between her legs. It was so hopeless it was almost funny, he had nothing in his power to stop her from cramming him up her bowels. All he could do is beg for his life.

“PLEASE!! HAVE MERCY!! I won’t tell anyone else about this just PLEASE DON’T!!!”

“Mmhmmm, that’s it. Keep yelling like that. I like it.” she said, as if she wasn’t even talking directly to him. Her words dripped with arousal as she started to bend her knees. It was happening, her huge round ass was beginning to descend.

“NOOOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” John screamed.

The iron rod approached his face from below. Suzy’s gigantic plump booty was going to crush him into smithereens, he just knew it. In a last ditch effort John threw his hands out to stop himself. The black iron rod then connected with both of his palms, and he pushed against it with all the strength he could muster. His elbows bent and quivered, every muscle in his arms screamed at him to let go, but he knew if he did her giant ass would squash him flat and most likely break his neck.

The weight of Suzy’s enormous sexy ass cheeks wobbled above. Her bending squat was held back slightly as she lowered towards the iron bar. John could actually feel the fleshy divot into her backdoor buckle against the shape of his body. Was it actually working? His limbs creaked as he held himself as stiff as possible, but he was doing it! His tiny shrunken form was holding back the incredible weight of her giant ass sitting on him!

And this was exactly what she wanted.

Suzy moaned and her anus pulsated around John’s legs. The fleshy wrinkles quivered and slurped up to his thighs, taking them inside itself. Hot anal juices drooled down John’s torso as he resisted the almighty pressure. Then, after the colossal shit rim wrapped around his waist, it began to retract. A film of sticky rectal fluids now coated his legs, the asshole hugged tightly around every inch of his limbs as it pulled backwards. John held on to the footboard for his life, knowing if his grip loosed for a second he would be done for. Then, just as fast as Suzy’s anus slid up his legs, it slipped back down.

“Fuck! She’s…! Augh!!”

It dawned on John that she was fucking his lower body, using his stiffened position as a peg to play with her asshole. While he kept his hands latched onto the bedframe to keep himself from being crushed, Suzy was rocking her meaty ass up and down, humping the tiny nub that was his legs so that they plunged in and out of her hole.

Repulsive wet slurping sounds came from the folds of her anus as it ran up and down his form. Droplets of sweat and juices dribbed with every clench it gave. John was exhausted and in agony at this point. He didn’t know how much more his body could handle. His arms ached, barely supporting the full mass of Suzy’s backside as it fucked him.

As the minutes went on dreadfully slow, her pace was getting more anxious. She had John right where she wanted him, feeding him into her asshole by his own reluctance. His stubborn will to stay alive was the very thing pumping him into her bootyhole. It felt great to control his fate with her massive rump, but she could only move about an inch or so at a time. If she got too rough she wouldn’t be able to keep his arms steady. Riding such a tiny person needed precision, and not being able to really dig him deep in there was making her butthole feel antsy. The rubbery anus clenched hard around John’s legs, making him shout in pain. It wanted more, and so did Suzy.

“I think it’s finally time to finish this.” she announced.

“What?! Noo-OUAHAUGGHH!!” John yelled as she parked her ass in place. She kept her anus locked in position around his waist and then clenched it tight, making him scream once again.

Clear juices ran down her pussy and taint as she heard his voice. His tiny cries of torture were deeply satisfying. Soon the small voice was drowned out by a low groaning from her colon. She had been saving what was left of her gas for this very moment.

Just then her anus burst open with a huge broiling hot fart. Devastating wretched winds shot out from her sphincter and blared loudly around John’s tiny body, overwhelming him. The brief opening of her anal lips caused the gigantic asshole to drop, as Suzy started pushing down with her hips. In just a short gassy burst her butthole had swallowed past John’s waist, and up to his ribs.

“Augh! Ugh! PLEASE! STOP!” he coughed and hacked, trying to scream through the surrounding fart cloud.

“Hehe, I could see you slipping a little deeper inside my ass in the mirror when I farted. Of course I could feel it in my asshole too. Let’s keep going...”


“NOO-!!”

Another gassy explosion cut John off as Suzy pushed with her muscles. The shadow of her tremendous butt was growing closer to the iron bar. As John’s tiny arms begged at her to let up, the rotten stench of excrement filled his nostrils. It was getting closer. Soon he’d be submerged in this rotten smell. The greedy anus ate down to his armpits, squeezing tight around his entire ribcage.

“There you go. How’s it feel being eaten alive by my farts? All I need to do it flex my anal muscles to let it out and your whole body is pushed inside my ass. I can see you’re almost there now, let’s give you one more...”

Suzy gave another push with her backdoor and the huge load of gas came sputtering out. Hot murky fumes gushed from the gaps of her folds and seared John’s skin in a messy anal burst. The puckered anus spread past the width of his shoulders, and with the aid of his arms pushing against the bedframe, it swallowed up to his neck. Suzy moaned as she felt her sensitive wrinkles squeeze around the back of the man’s head. Her potent gas rumbled into his skull, tumbling it around like a watermelon inside an electric clothes dryer.

“Ohhhh, you’re almost inside me now aren’t you? It feels amazing~ That last fart was a noisy one! And it smells awful! Don’t you think so?”

John could barely make a sound. All that was left sticking out was his face and his mangled arms. He groaned wearily as the anus suckled on his head, threatening to pull him inside. Suzy giggled and clenched, but then got off the bedframe once more. She approached her mirror just like before.

“I want to watch you disappear inside my ass.” she said to him.

Spreading her meaty ass cheeks, she bent over and ducked her head betweed her legs so that she could see. There was John, miserably deep inside her shithole, beyond the point where he could possibly climb back out. He tried to plead with her one more time, maybe on the slight chance that he could save himself, but the girl’s ass was wrapped so tight around his body that he couldn’t inhale the air necessary to speak. Short wheezes escaped his lips as his mouth moved wordlessly.

Just under his position, between Suzy’s massive juicy thighs, he could see her face looking at him in the mirror. She was smiling with a huge blush on her cheeks, the tingles coming through her anus felt delightful. The thick meaty farthole puckered up and clenched, sucking partway up John’s head. It was pulling him inside once and for all.

“Get one last look at the outside world.” she said, holding back her moans. He anus squeezed with another gulp, collapsing around his face. “Goodbye!”

With that she pinched her backdoor one last time and it was done. The girl’s giant ass had devoured John completely, sealing him off from her vision. A few more squeezes of her anus showed that there was nothing left of him sticking out, as a few globs of grime oozed from her orifice.

Satisfied with her anal meal, Suzy let go of her ass cheeks and let the wobbling globes smack back together. She stood back up and checked herself out in the mirror. Just one look at her and no one could guess that she had another living person hidden inside her ass. She smiled to herself and then heard a noise from her stomach.

Her belly was growling. Not from more oncoming digestion, but a lack of such. Suzy remembered that she hadn’t actually had any breakfast today, and that she was quite hungry.

“Alright, I’ll feed you too” she said to her stomach, giggling as she did so.

After a bit of searching, Suzy found a new pair of white panties to put on. She did them one leg at a time, crouching over to lift her knees. Down beneath her beautiful cheeks, her butt crack spread open slightly from her movements, allowing light to reach inside. Through a tiny pinhole left in the crack of her anus, John could see once more.

His anal prison was tight and miserably humid. Everything was wet and pulsating and the stench made him gag. Nothing could possibly be worse than this. He was entombed inside this girl’s bowels, trapped and powerless as her muscles squeezed and played with him. How long would he have to last in here? Probably the rest of his life. How short would that be? He didn’t know.

The small pinhole of light was snuffed out as Suzy pulled up her panties. Then soon after her plump round ass cheeks came squishing back together. John couldn’t understand what her muffled voice was saying before, but one thing he did hear was a loud snapping sound that made everything shake. Suzy had pulled back her waistband with her thumb and let it playfully snap back against her booty. The impact of her panties was so sharp that it made her ass cheeks jiggle, dancing sexily in front of the mirror.

The girl smiled and then finally left her bedroom to go have breakfast and a shower. She could already tell that today was a lucky day for her.

Chapter 11: Suzy's Stuffy Spats 3 by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

One more spats story about Suzy! This might be the last one. Commissioned by anonymous. Warning: scat

Milk didn’t always agree with Suzy. Some days she could handle it just fine, but on others it would make her stomach really upset. Today though she had a big bowl of cereal with milk, not caring one way or the other about the outcome. She had her own tiny guest to entertain back there, or rather, entertain herself with.


After taking a shower Suzy felt the food in her belly and just how full she was inside. Also the tingling tiny little squirms of the guy stuck up inside her bowels. It was then that she realized she hadn’t actually taken her morning bowel movement yet today. She thought while drying herself off that her shrunken play toy was probably going to be coming back out sooner than later.


“That’s going to be fun, especially for him…” she grinned, rubbing the spot under her tummy. She could feel small gurgles building up inside, and rumbling behind her back as well. “He’s going to see the absolute worst my lovely ass has to offer.”


Deciding to forgo her panties for the day, Suzy slipped the spats right up her bare ass. Still unwashed, the sweaty material clung tight to her supple cheeks. It was jiggling like a second skin as she walked out of the bathroom. School today was something to look forward to now, but just before she left she made sure to pack some extra useful “materials” into her bag…


For John it was cramped, far too cramped inside Suzy’s ass tunnel. The anal chamber was squeezing lovingly around him and constantly throbbing from the stimulation of his body. This proved very troublesome as often the horny bowels wanted to wrap around his head, inadvertently suffocating his face while slathering him with horrible thick anal mucus. John would wriggle and fight back with his arms, jabbing his elbows against the puffy flesh to give himself space to breathe, but that would only make Suzy’s ass squirm in pleasure and squeeze down just as hard for more.


It wasn’t a winning battle, being trapped on all sides by her huge hugging lustful rectum. The unstoppable anal suction that pulled him inside hadn’t stopped either. Suzy’s hungry ass was able to eat him up without any assistance from her fingers, her muscles were so powerful that they greedily sucked him through her asshole on their own. While not as dexterous as her gigantic rubbery loaf-pincher, the inner walls of Suzy’s slimy ass cavern were still pulling John along, little by little. He squirmed and writhed to try and stop himself from being dragged down her great booty’s depths, but it was hopeless. Suzy’s anal hunger was just too strong, her ass way too massive of a force to overcome.


The heat rose as he was sucked deeper into her murky body. Of course it was already blazing hot from the moment he entered, a gruesome sauna of muggy filth, but as he went deeper it only got worse. The rank stench of Suzy’s farts was permeating all around him, stained into every crevice of her colon from years of use. It was nearly impossible to breathe in such a foul aroma, but John had no other choice. He gagged and felt his lungs burn, the disgusting odor only growing more thick with the heat of Suzy’s groaning bowels. With how turned on she was, her ass only grew warmer, John’s struggles had been stoking the fire within her nethers for a while now. She was literally in heat, and he could feel the female inferno cooking right through him.


The girl's tremendous footsteps reverberated through her backside as well, thundering sequentially as she left for school. As Suzy walked she swayed her hips on purpose, every now and then squeezing down to enjoy her tiny prisoner’s squirms. It was no laughing matter when her giant bowels caved in on him. The enormous gunk-encrusted tunnel clenched down hard, making a large gulp that sucked him in deeper.


Then he finally hit a blockage. John was surprised when he felt his feet touch something solid, but that feeling quickly turned to despair as he realized what it was. A massive turd had met his legs, Suzy’s enormous poop produced by her giant feminine body. Its weight was incredible, the size and girth of her shit easily outmatched his own, dwarfing him. Not only that but the smell was putrid. Flashback of the worst of her farts played back in John's mind, the rotten stench coming from her crap overwhelmed all of them. This was the source of her abhorrent odors, the beast that he was only given a taste of until now.


The dense log pushed into his legs, slowly inching him back the way he came. At the very least it was hard enough that he wasn’t buried inside of it, but being stuck to the outside wasn’t that great either. Suzy’s previously unstoppable anal walls spread apart against John’s head to let the train of shit through, unbuckling from the pressure of its width and plastering hot mucus into his tiny face. Disgusting terrible sounds squelched around the turd, accompanying the horrible rumbling her ass was making as it stormed through. The atrocious smell burned his lips, the entire ordeal was like a nightmare playing out in real time. The ordinary process of a girl’s bowels preparing to poop was terrifying to experience first hand, especially at his minuscule powerless size.


Suzy stopped walking for a moment as she felt the pressure clumping up inside her butt. It seemed like the two things back there had finally met, and were already on their way out. Now that wasn’t any fun, she wanted to enjoy herself for longer.


An avalanche of flesh and muscle came bearing down on John’s body, cramming his tiny legs against the turd. Suzy had noticed her ass’s activity and began purposely squeezing her butt to toy with John some more. The mighty walls clamped down and writhed against his body, oozing hot anal froth into his mouth as they shifted their slimy lumpy folds up and down his torso. John could feel the stimulation shuddering through her bowels, turning her on more, before a great lurch sucked him down.


The familiar sensation of being pulled back the opposite way hit him again, and John’s heart raced with panic. Suzy wouldn’t let this be his ticket out until she had her fill. The girl kept walking and clenching, pulling the turd back up into her ass and John’s body along with it. Her powerful rippled flesh throbbed and squeezed around the giant monstrosity of excrement, mashing into it as it traveled deeper within her scorching colon. With every inch backwards she pulled, the kneading force against her poop was making it more volatile. It was getting mushy, the outside of it less dense, and slowly it began to creep up John’s tiny little legs. The shrunken prisoner cried out in abject horror, terrified of what was happening. He didn’t want to become one with Suzy’s poop, but every time her bowels came crushing down to hold him inside, his body was slowly sinking in deeper.


Suzy’s cute butthole was winking inside her spats, erotically puckering as she forcefully used her muscles all the way inside. The sight of her twitching sexy anus would have been visible through the tight material of her spats, if only her huge buttcheeks weren’t jiggling in front of it. Deep within John was screaming for his life, reaching his arms out uselessly for someone to save him from this demented girl’s anal torture. Her uncaring bowels offered him no mercy, bearing down with incredible strength and burying him deeper inside her shit. He was up to his crotch now, the fecal matter becoming more like wet clay the more Suzy’s ass kneaded around it.


By the time she got to school he was waist-deep inside her poop. Suzy stopped and made pleasant conversation with her friends, cheerfully chatting while her lower body tormented the person inside her. She kept her facial expression naturally casual, not letting on the slightest hint of her repeatedly clenching with her ass. Down inside, her relentless anal muscles continued to throb around John, smashing him into the turd while holding it tight. The endless waves of undulating flesh churned on all sides, eventually bending the head of the shit where his body was inserted sideways. The mass of feces rolled round over into the side of Suzy’s anal wall, planting John’s upper body flat against it. He writhed painfully against her fart hallway’s grip, his tiny limbs flailing back against the overbearing wet hot flesh that wanted to smother him. Suzy felt tingles running up her ass and squeezed down harder, mashing him further down into her own messy stool.


Even after sitting her plump butt down at her classroom desk, Suzy enjoyed herself by playing with the tiny nub wriggling inside. The pathetic attempts at stopping her bowels from squeezing felt so tantalizing to her. He was so desperate to live and yet couldn’t do anything to save himself. It was hard to pay attention to the morning’s lecture with such a fun toy hidden away in her ass, her heart was thumping as she got off from squeezing on it. She’d wiggle around in her seat, the sensation of the tiny frightened being jolting against her bowels. Suzy imagined her anal fluids filling his mouth, him coughing and violently choking on it. A rush of pleasure rose through her, and she clenched down hard with her bowels. It was the middle of the class and she was burying a poor miserable person inside her own shit.


Nearly two hours had gone by since she first pulled John inside her ass. Over 90 mintues of pure anal torture. Once the lecture ended her and the other students were free to work, but most of them chatted amongst each other for a break. Suzy looked over to an empty desk in the room. It was Chris’s old seat, before he had mysteriously vanished that time. Suzy smirked to herself remembering the “fun” he had delving inside her spats. Her butthole winked against her seat as she thought about how good it felt, further punishing John inside. Those were the same spats she was still wearing right now, uncleaned since that time. A few of her classmates could notice the rank smell coming from somewhere in the class, a couple realizing it was her, but either way she didn’t care. She was wearing these specifically to make John suffer, and that’s what she was going to do.


His struggles had stopped a few minutes ago, however. Suzy figured by now he was entirely buried in her shit. Clenching a few more times got her no response, he was definitely submerged back there. Feeling her lower body gurgle, Suzy figured she had been satisfied enough and got up to leave for the bathroom. None of her classmates were paying enough attention to notice that she picked up her bag to bring along with her.


John was weak and delirious, only wheezing for air between a small gap of Suzy’s feces. The large clumps hadn’t filled in around his mouth yet, but when they did he knew that was going to be it for him. Every time she clenched he thought he was going to be smothered to death, but fate cruelly kept him safe every time. Just then a large shockwave came through Suzy’s ass as she sat down, and an intestinal lurch pulled his encasing shit along. Hazy as John’s mind was he thought he was being pulled even deeper inside her bowels, but it wasn’t until he was brought into freefall that he realized he was exiting out the other way.


A large splash burst around him as the relatively girthy turd fell into the toilet. Clean water seeped into the giant log, breaking pieces off and exposing John to the dim light inside the bowl. He was shocked by the cold bath. Compared to the grueling inferno inside Suzy’s body the water felt like plunging into an arctic ice lake. Thankfully the turd compacting around the lower half of his body was a floater, and thankfully he was face-up instead of down.


Above him was a faint glow of light coming between Suzy’s legs, and the giant imposing sight of her ass crack with her twitching hole in the center. The still-gaping anus was widening and flexing like a fish’s mouth, eerily undulating with a smear of shit on its lips. Just then Suzy grunted and a tremendous blast of flatulence shot into the bowl, reverberating loudly off the porcelain sides. The water rippled from the force of her farts, the familiar repugnant stench of her bowels following John into the outside world. As the unfortunate victim collected himself, he saw something truly terrible. Suzy’s anus was expanding around an even larger hunk of shit. She wasn’t done pooping yet.


Before the massive load could come crashing down on him, a jet of hot piss sprayed from Suzy’s pussy, as loud as an aircraft itself. Staining the water a deep yellow, the liquid stream turned the toilet into a wavepool, rocking John’s log from side to side. That was when her other turd exploded next to him, diving under the water before coming back up to the surface like a great whale. John shouted in fright before being dunked beneath the yellow waves, just as Suzy’s giant ass started pushing out yet another piece of shit.


The girl pleasantly groaned as she felt her bottom unload itself, the sensation of being emptied all the more enjoyable with her tiny toy down there for it all. She had a lot backed up and he was suffering through all of it. A few more bursts of gas came rumbling out her butt, punctuating her large bowel movements, and after another minute or so she was done. She wiped, tossing several dirtied bundles of paper into the porcelain throne before finally feeling like she was clean back there. Spreading her lovely thighs, Suzy looked down inside at her little plaything.


“Hello!” she said, cheerfully greeting him.


John responded with a series of coughs, spitting the flecks of shit and sticky piss out from his throat. After being pulled under the water several times with his legs trapped in her stool, he barely survived from being drowned.


Suzy got herself off from the toilet, the sudden direct exposure to light making John wince. Now facing the bowl, she leaned in to get a closer look. He looked horrible down there, practically buried in her stinky excrement and wallowing in her pee. He was soiled, and still waist deep in her anal sludge. If anything he barely seemed like a person anymore, just another piece of shit in the toilet.


John’s heart began to race as Suzy studied him. Was she really going to do what she thought she was?


Suzy stood back up, pinching her nose in disgust from her own smell.


“Ew! That smells just foul!” she declared, still with a smirk on her face.


Her arm reached for the flush and John’s eyes widened with horror. She was going to do it! This was it! The end for his pathetic life. Used as a toy and drowned in the swirling abyss of some cruel girl’s shit. With his last gasp of air he yelled as loud as he could for her to stop, screaming until his face went red from the strain.


“Just kidding!” Suzy giggled, pulling her arm back from the toilet’s handle.


“W-what?” John reacted, stunned and traumatized.


“You thought I was done with you?” She reached into the school bag that she brought with her into the toilet stall. Pulling out a latex glove, one typically used for cleaning, she dramatically stretched it out around her hand “Well not quite yet~” she said, snapping the wrist of the glove back into her hand with a satisfying WHAP.


Reaching down into the toilet with her latex-covered fingers she broke away the poop surrounding John’s body. The clumps dissipated into the frothy piss water, leaving John easier to pick out. Gently her gigantic digits held his tiny tiny, lifting it away from the massive stool. Thinking he was now safe, John wasn’t prepared when she started to shake her hand (and him) violently back into the water to wash more bits of poop off. The sudden bath was dizzying and disgusting, and while a lot of her waste had been shaken off him, he felt just as dirty as before.


A deafening roar threatened to burst his eardrums as Suzy then flushed the toilet, still holding him in the center. This being a school toilet, the rushing whirlpool was incredibly strong, and the jets spraying in water from above just as powerful. John’s voice became lost in the torrent of intense bubbles and rapid currents, if Suzy wasn’t directly holding onto him he would have died for sure. She giggled as the flushing toilet washed away most of the remaining “dirt” from John’s body, watching his little body flail around between her fingers like a piece of paper in the wind was quite funny.


John gasped for air after the flushing was over, choking up more than a few mouthfuls of water. After everything he’s been through he felt like his respiratory system was already permanently clogged. Barely a few seconds later the powerful deafening torrent of toilet water went off again, Suzy pulling the handle to flush it a second time. The powerful jets blasted him, she held him closer to really get cleaned off, only partially realizing how devastating the force of water would be.


After that John went back into another coughing fit between her latex-concealed fingers. Suzy left the bathroom stall and walked over to the sink, carrying John to the soap dispenser. With a few pumps she coated his tiny body in pink liquid soap, rubbing him slightly between her digits to make sure he was coated in the sticky stuff. For John at least this was the nicest of the sticky fluids he had had to deal with today, but he was struggling to get it off his face anyhow.


Taken to the faucet, a blast of water at far too hot of a temperature rained down on John. It was like being hit by a searing fire hose, the power of the sink immediately slipped the soap off his body and into Suzy’s giant palm, leaving his shrunken body to deal with the red hot water directly. Suzy then scooped up the remaining soap and started to scrub, frothing it up into a cascade of bubbles to pile on top of John while the sink did its work.


Her washing job wasn’t exactly gentle, John could feel several spots on his body getting bruised and yanked as she flipped and rubbed him around. One spot in particular though, did have a reaction. Despite all her torture, being rubbed down there by a girl started to make his member stand at attention. It was small, but definitely still enough that the next time she traced over it with her fingertip she gave a pause.


“Oh? You’re getting a boner from this?” Suzy taunted “You want me to make you cum? Hmmm… nope!”


Carelessly flailing John like a ragdoll, the giantess let the excess water droplets shake off his body. He was mostly clean, but still needed to completely dry. The tiny man was surprised when he was suddenly brought close to Suzy’s pretty face, extremely close even, but closer than comfort to her giant mouth. Cupping her hands around John made him feel nervous, he was sitting right in front of her luscious pink lips, and a maw that could easily swallow him whole.


Suzy opened her mouth and breathed out a hot breath all over him. The air was warm and humid, smelling rich with the feminine fragrance of her saliva. With her hands cupped around her face the breath was extra hot, enough to dry John’s tiny body while he got a full view of her teeth, mouth, and shimmering wet throat. Suzy’s gullet was just as pink and fleshy as her back end, her esophagus muscles undulating as she continued to breathe on him. John watched as her tongue twitched, oozing with a fresh puddle saliva in the middle that he could take a bath in. Something about the intimate view of her mouth and the warm scented air surrounding him made his cock twitch between his legs, it was undeniably sexy.


With his body now dry Suzy’s lips smacked shut, and he was promptly pulled away from her cute face. As attractive as she was, he could see the look in her eyes was still that of a heartless predator. She looked down at him, and noticing his member was still hard, her face twisted into a pitiful smirk.


“I know what will really turn you on! Heheh… it’s your favorite!” Suzy giggled.


“Wait-” John said in a weak voice, barely able to finish the word before her giant hand zipped away from her face.


Suzy went back into the same toilet stall with her school bag. John’s experience of being held in the clutches of her thick fingers was like being swung around in a roller coaster, but then brought to a sudden and abrupt halt. Suzy reached her hand back behind her ass, giving John an incredible view of just how large it was compared to him. Her enormous butt cheeks wobbled from the slightest movement, sticking outwards as Suzy bent slightly forwards. It was a truly alluring sight. Such a shapely luscious ass, so massive it took up his entire tiny point of view, covered in spats that were so tight they looked painted on. The giantess gave her hips a slight wiggle, the gargantuan jiggling cheeks bounced into each other inside the steamy confines of her spats. The warmth and wretched scent of her unwashed sweat-soaked bottoms reminding him that no matter how sexy it was her butt was absolutely terrifying.


“You remember these spats right?” Suzy asked with her gigantic butt sticking in his face. The closer he was moved to it, the worse it smelled. “You don’t think I washed you off for your hygiene right? Pfff, that was for me. I need my toy to be clean to play with it~”


John felt a slight sinking feeling from hearing that. In the back of his mind his hopes were going up that maybe Suzy was cleaning him off to treat him normally, or at least a bit better than her shit. Now those hopes had come back crashing down. This girl was sadistic, selfish and cruel. She would not stop until he was broken.


Done with her taunting, Suzy lifted John up above her cheeks and pulled back her waistband, revealing her stuffy ass crack. Without any underwear to speak of, the slippery butt chasm shined from the bathroom light, covered in a fragrant sheen of her sweat, new and old. John’s heart raced with despair. He didn’t ever want to go back in her ass, he wanted to cling to her fingers for dear life, but his arms were firmly pinned to his sides by said digits.


“Back you go…”


In a simple motion Suzy dropped him in. His momentum allowed his tiny body to plunge down the stained backside of her spats, along the line of her giant ass crack, until he fell far enough that he was wedged snugly between them. Suzy’s huge butt shuddered as she took delight in feeling him slip back down there, the perverted mind of this foul teen enjoying the moment.


Standing back upright she held the sides of her waist band in each hand. Giggling, she yanked them up higher, giving herself a deeper wedgie. The tight material shrunk around her plush buns, squeezing the hefty girl meat inside and form fitting to the depths of her sweatiest parts. From the outside it looked quite sexy, the tug of the stretchy material giving her juicy ass cheeks some lift, but deep inside it was a harrowing experience. John screamed as the avalanche of fabric rammed him deeper inside Suzy’s dirty cheeks, carrying him all the way to the back of her massive globes. It smelled as atrocious as ever, the humid air was stinging his nostrils. Surrounding him was Suzy’s massive ass cheeks, jiggling with unbelievable weight, all coming down on him at once. She wedged him almost as far as he could go, and even without being able to see, John could feel the warmth of her anus lurking nearby.


Just then she began to move. Digging into her bag Suzy pulled out a small wooden wedge, and walked over to the door of the bathroom. Setting it right under, she kept the entrance blocked so she wouldn’t have to worry about any interruptions. John felt his booty prison sway and wobble as she walked around, but then it finally flipped sideways, with her deepest spot now located directly under him. Suzy had got down on her front, her legs straightened and her palms flat against the bathroom tiles. Right then and there she started doing push ups.


John took a while to clue into what was going on. The girl’s huge hulking butt cheeks became more firm, crushing his shrunken body between them in a rhythmic motion. There wasn’t as much friction due to how laced in sweat they were, the disgusting smelly oils coated every square inch of her butt skin. John was panicking though because the squeezing globes of flesh were carrying him deeper, like toothpaste through the end of a tube. Suzy’s body temperature started to rise as well, but things only got exponentially worse as he was jammed face to face again with her giant butthole. The source of a majority of her awful ass-related smells, Suzy’s freshly wiped pooper was covered in a new batch of anal juices, both from her crack’s sweaty buildup and its own oozing oils. The giant anus twitched back to life as it met with John wriggling body, overwhelming him with a massive tight squeezing kiss.


Suzy’s gargantuan cheeks continued to flex and wobble into each other with each push up, punishing John with their weight pounding him into the back of her hole. It was a feeling Suzy enjoyed very much, shown by the smirk on her face and also the eagerness of which her swelling backdoor throbbed against him. After the refresh of being washed from head to toe, Suzy’s pulsating anus felt as gross as ever. Hot sticky juices plastered the front of John’s body, bathing him in her anal scent as globules of unwiped filth smeared his skin. The noxious odors coming from her orifice were just as bad as he remembered and as much as he tried to pull away by instinct, it only allowed the pink beast to pull him deeper. Its puffy folds of flesh widened as it twitched, trying to grab at his limbs to trap him tight. The monster hole wanted nothing more than to smother him between its wrinkles, and feed its owner with John pitiful cries.


It didn’t take much time for the fruits of Suzy’s labors to come into play. Doing push ups was tiring, but it was the perfect way for her body to heat up and work into a sweat. A deluge of swampy moisture built up between the girl’s thick warm cheeks, gradually dripping down the darkness of her grime-filled crack. The beads of sweat picked up small particles of caked-in filth and oils along the way, causing them to reek just as bad as the rest of her giant butt, only more concentrated. The hot moisture fell upon John’s back, surprising him as it pooled around his body, and into the puckering folds of Suzy’s voracious butthole. Normally sweat would help cool him off, but in the stuffy depths of Suzy’s warmest folds, it only turned the place into a sauna. The steamy dungeon of female flesh squeezed and held him tight, kneading its doughy form on top of him with unbelievable pressure and an abundance of excess body heat.


John felt like he was being buried in her ass crack, and yet still he resisted the pull toward her giant anus, knowing full well of the horrors that awaited him inside. The minuscule tingles titillating the giantess’s massive asshole only made it crave him more, squeezing at his front end harder and with more ferocity. Thick paste-like anal drool was chewed into a terrible foam by the hungry maw, mixing in with the seemingly endless amount of ass sweat building up. John gasped for air as the giant butt cheeks pushed his head into the salty fluids, getting a few too many gulps of it down his throat. He was practically drowning in all the noxious sweat being excreted by her giant ass.


That was when Suzy decided to change exercises. John’s world inverted yet again, the blood rushed to his head as he was nearly turned upside down. From doing push ups the giantess stood up again with her legs spread apart. Bending her knees, her massive rear stuck outwards and began to lower itself to the floor. She was doing squats now.


The enormous weight of her damp butt cheeks lifted themselves off John as they naturally spread apart, but in a cruel trade this made her hungry sweaty asshole spread towards him as well. The pulsating poop portal bulged outwards, trembling to sense John touch the sensitive parts of its filthy innermost folds. The tiny prisoner yelled in anguish as her humongous butt continued the squat, the pressure of her big twitching anus becoming worse by the second. Something had to give at some point and he was worried what exactly that was going to be. Suzy then lifted her ass back up, her colossal globes crashing back together with a loud meaty clap.


More sweat trickled down her muggy butt crack as she went into a rhythm, doing squat after squat to punish her little backdoor passenger. The view behind her ass was nothing short of mesmerizing. Her plump round booty was sticking out, spreading itself open, her hips were rotating with each drop, stretching her spats to the limit against her tightly packed flesh. Her ass looked drop dead sexy. The reality inside however, wasn’t so enjoyable. John was being savagely pulverized by her massive bubble butt, trading blows between her pink rubbery anal wrinkles and her thick mountainous butt cheeks. The motion was nauseating, but not half as bad as the collection of nasty sweat droplets steaming the area around him. They were soaking him into her oily puckering shithole, splashing against his face over and over. The smell was atrocious, and her body heat only kept miserably rising in temperature.


The thunderous claps being made by her ass cheeks were hurting his ears. The great wobbling masses of girl meat smacked into each other with each squat, creating world-shaking tremors that rang through her entire backside. Suzy found the movement quite pleasant, but for John it was agonizing. It felt like her ass was a giant trash compactor, or a mighty steel press in a factory, slamming down on top of him repeatedly. The booming shockwaves were crushing his tiny self into her worst spot too, her huge engorged horny anus, which only made the orifice more eager to squeeze up against him when she lowered her ass the next time. The entire process of the Suzy’s squats was horrible, and before he knew it he was already fucked.


A hard chewing pair of anal wrinkles clamped down on his legs, the familiar feeling of being squeezed by the giant girls anal muscles painfully returned. From outside the muffled cheeks he heard her giggle with delight, and knew what was to happen next. Her giant puffy shithole lips bulged outwards, spreading apart to feed on more of his tiny body. Crawling further up his legs the giant pink folds contracted back in, swallowing him deeper in as he flailed uselessly. The pool of sweat had thankfully drained into the small gaps of Suzy’s anus, where it would meet him inside. John screamed as the gargantuan butthole took another gulp repeating the process, then another and another, slowly devouring him.


Far too late did he realize that the sweaty push ups and squats weren’t just to torture him, but also to lubricate his way back into Suzy’s hungry bowels. The churning abyss beyond groaned at him, in a low voice that told him more intestinal despair was coming his way. Sickeningly moist sloppy chewing sounds surrounded him as the giant anus gobbled hip up, pulling up towards his waist. Being naked, John’s sensitive part ended up wedged between two of Suzy’s plump bands of anal flesh. The warmth and pressure, along with the slick feeling of her sweat-coated grime-filled body, and also the rush of horrified adrenaline made John’s member stay hard. It betrayed him with pleasure as it throbbed between the girl’s juicy wrinkles. There was almost a feeling of suction too, as the enormous starving maw pulled him deeper, the friction would tug at his cock rhythmically.


Suzy gave her squats a pause and laughed, her bootyhole still twitching nonstop. “Hah, are you still hard? I feel your little thing poking me. I guess you really love it back there, don’t you?”


John was hyperventilating as the huge anus tightened forcefully around his hips. He was right where she wanted him. She knew he was miserable, but she was finding it all the more pleasurable. Her pulsating wet asshole clenched with her words, sucking him inside bit by bit.


“I can’t blame you though, when you’re in such a tight… hot… butt… like mine. Maybe you can finish inside my ass.”


She then stood back up and walked back to the bathroom stall. On the way there Suzy suddenly lifted up her right leg, and fired off a massive fart, mid-stride. The abrupt explosion coming from her butt was brutish as it was loud, coming across as yet another taunt for her tiny play toy. The big gust of pent up anal fumes doused John in her intestinal scent, tainting him with the all too familiar stench of her innards. It warbled out from her round cheeks, making a bubbly series of sweaty pops while she raised her giant leg.


Down at her anus, the wrinkles surrounding John’s dick rumbled around him, hard. His face was being blasted by a giant amount of girl gas, tasting even more rancid from the milk she had this morning, but his penis was getting the lapdance of a lifetime between her anal folds. The warm oily tender flesh was like a huge vibrating fleshlight, stimulating him like nothing ever had before. He felt himself become very close to cumming all over her reverberating shithole. Suzy continued moving as if nothing had happened, hoping on her other leg to keep her pace before bringing her raised leg back down.


“Mmm, that one felt good.” she mocked. “...Now let’s finish this.”


Suzy placed her hand behind her back, at the waistband of her tight spats. Slowly she traced her finger down the back of her ass, inch by gradual inch, going lower along her ass crack. John felt the girl’s humongous butt cheeks become tighter, filling the small gaps he had left between them and Suzy’s sweaty salivating anus. The girl had a huge grin on her face as her finger delved between her globes. She could feel her wedgie getting even tighter, the ultra foul fabric of her unwashed spats clinging even closer to her skin than when she gave herself a wedgie before. It would have been easy to simply push John inside with her finger, but doing it with her spats felt all the more exciting.


The giant asshole was squeezing John faster, undulating with the girl’s arousal. He could already feel the roasting oven of heat welling up inside her, sinking him inside as it coursed through his body. Hot sticky webs of anal juices crept up his chest as the anus clenched repeatedly, sucking him down. His dick was still wedged inside its inner folds, trapped in the orifice’s iron grip. John was absolutely terrified, it was like he was being devoured by a snake, the wedgie bearing down on him was an unstoppable force. Suzy’s finger was getting closer and closer, tightening the spats to a nearly unbearable degree.


John was up to his shoulders in her shithole, no matter how hard he wiggled he couldn’t move an inch. The only thing his struggles did was turn her on more, making the twitching asshole clamp down harder. He panted, afraid each breath was going to be his last in the outside world. He didn’t want to go back up inside Suzy’s giant ass, he didn’t want to be trapped in her filthy horny bowels or smothered inside her poop again. He didn’t want to die either, he just wanted this miserable torture to stop. Her disgusting spats were closing in on him, as he gasped a large droplet of butt sweat fell into his mouth, causing him to nearly choke. Just then a dense pressure came prodding on the top of his skull, hurting his neck. Suzy’s finger had traced all the way down to her throbbing anus, and was poking him through her spats.


“N-No… please!” John begged.


A faint glow of light met his eyes. Down in the deepest depths of her crack, a small gap allowed him to glimpse the outside. Up her chasm-like butt cheeks, out the waistband of her spats, and into the bathroom stall, he could barely see Suzy’s back and the back of her head. She seemed so impossibly far away, just as impossible as it was to reason with her. The tormentress was just a normal girl, and yet he was about to become buried inside her horrid bowels for the rest of his life.


With a wet meaty sound, John was abruptly plunged into searing-hot darkness. Suzy’s finger pushed him inside, her giant anal muscles trembled from the awesome stimulation. John tried to scream again but his face was smothered in mucus-covered anal meat. The inner ring of her butthole gave another clench as he entered, tensing up around his cock, causing it to erupt in pleasure. His cum was lost to the endless amounts of anal slime inside Suzy’s rectum, but his reluctant spasms didn’t go unnoticed. Her anus enjoyed feeling its tiny male chew toy writhe with unwilling ecstasy. Its owner was pleased too.


“Oh, so you did like my ass all along. Well that’s great because it’s where you’re going to stay. I’ll make sure my big sexy butt takes goo~d care of you… all the way inside.” Suzy said.


Giving a push, she let out another giant roaring fart to taunt him. The rush of superheated gas splattered John’s poor body with a fresh film of horrific brown anal juices, as the rest of the awful smell came shooting out into her spats. Suzy smiled as she felt her butt deflate, letting out the raunchy fumes that had made her stomach upset earlier felt great. John felt like his chest was on fire, he could hardly breathe after being smothered by anal flesh in his post-orgasm recovery, so the added fart blast really took the air out of his lungs. Gasping under her searing pressure-cooked odor, he wasn’t given a chance to collect himself before Suzy’s bowel walls lurched inwards.


Now that her colon was cleared from using the toilet Suzy wanted him deep in there. Deeper than before. Her gigantic masticating bowels contorted around his tiny body, chewing in a frothy anal rhythm, with an undeniable suction pulling him down into her depths. John was stuck in a storm of churning hot muscles and steamy rancid smells, helpless against the purposeful force of Suzy’s hungry bowels. His body was battered and weak, even though he was trying to claw his way backwards, the powerful waves of winding flesh kept dragging him deeper. He was truly being swallowed by her ass, eaten alive by the horny butt of a demented girl he didn’t even know.


After a few minutes, her ass didn’t stop. It continued clenching to suck up further inside. The smells became far worse, the heat made him feel light-headed. John’s heart felt like it was being stabbed; he was so afraid. Something inside told him he wasn’t ever getting out of here. He was already deeper inside her bowels than he was before but he could tell that she wanted him even deeper. He would be stranded so far into her shit tunnel that he would never survive. The horny clenches kept going, he knew that she was getting off on this, the arousal making the act of swallowing him down her ass all the easier.


A massive lurch brought him up against a steamy hot lump of anal flesh. It was uneven like the rest of her bowels this far inside, but still possible to grab on to. John tried his best, his weak little hands gripping the ridge of Suzy’s anal meat in order to save himself. If he was lucky he could prevent himself from sinking in deeper… but Suzy saw to it that he wasn’t. Her gigantic walls purposefully wrenched open, like a starving throat, the lump retracting away and causing John to lose his grip. His body slid down her fart-stained gullet, continuing helplessly into the aroused pulsating darkness. Reaching his final breaking point John wailed for his life. He sobbed inconsolably loud, as the girl’s sticky wet intestinal noises drowned him out. It was over for him, he was being consumed by her giant ass.


Suzy felt like she had concentrated her rectum muscles enough. Her hungry bowels could do the rest of the work for her at this point, he was in so deep there was no way he’d make it back out anyway.


“You’ll never see the light of day again, isn’t that sad?” Suzy smirked “There’s nothing left for you except my dirty bowels, and you’re never getting out. Any last words?”



Without any reply to be given Suzy’s hot ass let out a small sputtering fart. It seemed like the perfect punctuation for the end of his existence.


“Ha ha, that’s pretty pathetic. I don’t think anyone’s ever had worse last words before than a fart!” she laughed.


Feeling content with herself, Suzy reached into her school bag and pulled out a clean change of clothes. Her spats had served their purpose, and while they were fun, she wasn’t going to be wearing them for the whole day. Slipping into a new outfit, she packed up her things and headed out the bathroom stall. Bending over to grab the small wedge left by the door she felt her insides grumble. Sooner or later her meals were going to head back down south, one last treat for her tiny plaything.


Just before opening the bathroom door and going back to class she stopped.


“Goodbye… whatever your name was.” Suzy said, giving her butt a nice slap before walking out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8241