Small Rite by SharpieQuill
Summary:

Adnah, a man from a prosperous family must undertake a shrinking rite with his ideal woman.  Unfortunately, events do not go remotely to plan, placing him in the clutches of his mother.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 11472 Read: 52548 Published: March 14 2019 Updated: March 14 2019
Story Notes:

          Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of SharpieQuill. SharpieQuill is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  This story and everything within is fantasy and not based on living persons.

1. Prologue by SharpieQuill

2. The Rite by SharpieQuill

3. Back Home by SharpieQuill

4. Sweat by SharpieQuill

5. A Child's Punishment by SharpieQuill

6. Man of the House by SharpieQuill

7. Mistress of the House by SharpieQuill

8. In Between the Man and the Mistress by SharpieQuill

9. Interlude by SharpieQuill

10. Prison of Fabric by SharpieQuill

11. Denouement by SharpieQuill

Prologue by SharpieQuill

 

Chapter Notes:

For those of you with no patience, like myself, skip to chapter 4.

 

 

        Adnah wiped the sweat from his brow.  His unclothed upper body dripped with sweat which poured down, drenching the blue loincloth he wore.  He stood upright, 7 foot in total and well-toned.  He smiled brightly as he brought the family cattle back to the house. 

        “Why are you so happy?”  His servant Jelani asked from the other side of the small herd.

        “Today is the last day I ever have to do this,” He said triumphantly, “tonight I take the sacred powder and perform the rite!”

        Jelani looked at him with a hint of fear, “Master, your mother and your lot in life are not so bad.  You have land, cattle, far more than my family.  Are you truly going to give it all up for some woman?”

        “Lerata isn’t just some woman, she’s the most beautiful woman in the village, and the only one who can complete me!”  He exclaimed while directing a look of surprise at his cohort.

        “You are your own man, but how will you manage?”

        “I will lose my birthright, but Lareta has agreed that we will be equals, she will never punish me with the magic of the rite.  I will work hard alongside her and we will create our own wealth.”

        “Fuck her and be done with it, you will be equal, equally poor.  Accept your mother’s choice and your inheritance will be secure.”

        “Riches are not the only considerations in life, I would rather be poor than a slave or a pet.”

        “With your looks you can have any girl, rite or no rite.  You are required to take the rite and be under a woman’s control, you cannot escape custom.  But you could still have fun with Lerata.”

        “I thought you would be happy that me and your sister were uniting.”

        Jelani swallowed hard and unclenched his fists.  He was at a loss for words.  Optimists were annoying but rich ones intolerable.

        “I would be far happier if you were bringing a dowry, the year has not been kind to us.”

        “You will survive, and with a strong back like mine, your family will soon enough have copious wealth.”

        “Another back will bring no boon, another plot of land though…”

        “Bah!  Wait and see, we will grow more crops than ever before, I know it.”

        He smiled at his future brother in law.  Jelani wearily returned his smile.

        “Life is hard, you do not yet realize what one must do to survive.”

        Adnah smiled brighter, “Hard work and faith in the future are all one honestly needs.”

        His servant maintained his weary smile, “Are you still planning on performing the rite tonight?”

        “Yes, your sister already knows when and where.  Today we are master and servant, tomorrow brothers!”

        After locking the cows in their pen and parting ways, Jelani looked at Adnah, even at a distance he was more handsome then Jelani would ever be.  Jelani sighed, wealth, station and looks and he was pissing away the top two.  He thought of his family’s unenviable situation.  He punched the trunk of an adjacent tree, drawing blood from his knuckles.

 

        Adnah’s smile twisted into a grimace as he entered the house. In front of the hearth, over the large earthen pot, was his mother, Sauda, finishing her work.  Her skin was jet black, far blacker than his or his late father’s.  Her lips, bosoms, and ass were voluptuous, especially considering the six-foot frame that they accentuated.  Her face was somewhat weathered with age, but not wholly unpleasant.  The deep lines near her lips betrayed her preferred expression, a condescending scowl. 

        He stared at her large smooth feet.  While she was always well dressed, her feet were impeccable.  They were protected by sandals, and consistently maintained, both by her and the servants.  She looked up from the pot at her son and somehow deepened her scowl.  She deftly ladled the meal into two bowls.

        Adnah sat at the table and waited while his mother prepared his spot and hers.  She then sat down and the two ate. 

        “Where are the servants?”

        His eyes darted around the empty house.

        “I thought we might eat alone and speak.  You’re going to perform the rite with that girl?”

        “Yes.”

        “You know how I feel about her.  Her parentage is poor, her station far below ours, and her family have nothing material to offer us,” She spat.

        “You married father, and yet his station and parentage were also not to your standards.”

        “That was different, his family owned the only well in the village.  You know how that has profited us.  You should perform the rite with Nia, kinship would make us the wealthiest family for several regions.”

        “I am happiest in her company, Nia is your age, and fat.  Lerata is young, beautiful, and fit.  She will bear me many children and be a good companion.”

        “What you call fit, others label deprived.” 

        She slapped her butt gently causing a tremor through the mass.

        “Healthy, well fed women are fuller in body, and in taste,” Her hand moved to her the front of her skirt and rubbed her bosoms suggestively.

        Adnah looked down so that his mother wouldn’t see the disgust on his face.

        “Nia would burden you for your lifetime but would profit all future generations of our family.  She is deeply enthralled with you, she would be a suitable companion.”

        “You saw what happened to her first husband.  She would treat me as her property, never anything as an equal, there is no telling what she would require of me, maybe even…” He trailed off in disgust at the thought.

        “There are no everlasting banquets in life, we all must bear burdens we would rather shrug off.”

        “And why not?  Life has granted us prosperity, we do not require more.”

        Sauda slammed her fist onto the table rattling the bowls, “Shut your mouth, you fool!  Life did not grant us what we possess, wise sacrifices and doing what was necessary is how our family attained and retained our wealth.  Your freedom and desires are immaterial to the welfare of our family.”

        “She would not hesitate to smite nor abuse me.  Where is your concern for my welfare?”

        “She would treat you as a man is to be treated,” She glared at him, “The rite exists to guarantee the union, and the head of the family, the matron.  Know your place and you have naught to fear.”

        “Behave as a slave, only to be treated as a servant?  No, the rite does not have to entail that,” he stated emphatically, rising to his feet.

        “Should you go ahead with this foolishness, you will find no succor here.”

        “Keep the house, cattle, well, and everything else, I will make it by my own efforts,” He turned.

        “Be careful that your desires don’t end up your undoing,” Sauda glared as he stormed out of the house.

        Sauda sat angrily stewing, her clenched hands were several shades lighter.  She got up and went to the window, peering at her neighbor Nia’s land covetously.  She sighed, vim, vigor and youth had their place, when governed by the rite.  She turned to retire when there was a loud knock on the door…

        “What new opportunity for ruin awaits me?” She darkly mused out loud, walking with long strides to the door.

        Her outstretched hand on the door, she paused.  Her scowl lessened slightly, and with her free hand she brushed her hair once.  Her eyes steeled, even if hell itself had come for her, she would not dissatisfy.  She opened the door.

The Rite by SharpieQuill

        Adnah had walked for a little time into the forest carrying a small brown pouch.  The elder had given it to him, and carefully explained its usage.  He found the large lightning scarred tree he had previously prepared, a mouse sized cavern had been etched from the bark.  The bag fit inside still leaving room.  There was a piece of bark marked with a thin x that would perfectly cover the hole.

        He looked around once more, only to still be alone.  The rite was a serious affair, and several knew of the date.  He had first gone into the forest behind his house, then randomly traveled for an hour before carefully making his way here.  He left no tracks or traces and had checked carefully for would be pursuers.  After a few minutes he began breathing again.

        “Here goes,” he said consuming half of the bag’s contents. 

        The taste was bitter and citrusy, he waited for the concoction and spell to take effect.  Within seconds he was diminishing, his clothes rapidly rising around him.  The darkness of the night was replaced by pitch black as he fought to escape the fabric.  He exited his clothes, cursing his stupidity, he knew his clothes wouldn’t shrink, so why hadn’t he removed them?  He grinned, knowing his excitement at being with Lerata had been too great.  They had known each other since childhood and he felt fated to her, that alone could make him forget his head.

        Once out of his loincloth he took stock and found himself no more than 2 inches tall.  Quickly he scampered over his clothing until he found the pocket.  Inside were miniature clothes and a small metal spear the elder had given him.  He put on the clothes, a toga constructed with his miniature height in mind, and carried the spear and leather pouch to the cave sized indention.  He then dragged the bark covering over the entrance securely.  Now anyone passing by would not notice his hiding spot.  He sat down thinking of the rite as the elder had described it:

 

        “You must trust your companion completely, with your life and future.  This pouch has potions and a spell in its preparation.  You must take half, your other the rest.  Upon her consumption, you will belong to her, for all time.  Therefore, you must be certain that only she finds you, prepare a hiding spot large enough for you shrunk and the pouch.  Beware other animals when hiding.  Once completed, your beloved will be able to restore you to your former size, but beware her fury as she can also shrink you at will.  She will own you and the household, choose well for you can only choose once.”

        He had questioned why the hiding was of such importance, was it not better to just perform the rite with his companion?  The elder had sighed, her long dreadlocks shaking as she vigorously nodded in agreement.  She explained it was custom, much like the rite.  Even her predecessor had no satisfactory answer, but the senseless complication was defended scrupulously by the matrons of the community.  Those even suspected of not performing the rite, male and female, were both made to consume an altered version of the powder, shrinking them permanently to 8 inches.  They were then made the playthings of the entire village.  No one, not even Adnah, dared risk that fate.

        The villagers told legends of the rite maintaining social order, or of appeasing the gods.  Lerata had posited that perhaps the majority supported it in the hopes of stumbling upon a young shrunken buck who would be at their mercy.

 

        This brought him back to the moment, contrasting that pettiness with Lerata.  He would serve as her companion, not her slave.  He smiled and laid, his head against the pouch, in anticipation.

        After several hours he heard something over the forest’s din, footsteps.  Slow, but steady, definitely bipedal.  Human.  They stopped at the tree and stood silent.  After a time he heard rustling as tremendous hands began searching the bark.  Finally they stopped over the entrance’s covering, long nails dug into the crevices and pried the doorway off.

        It was darker than before, and much harder to see.  There was a huge human shape in front of him that outstretched its hand slightly under his hiding spot.  Adnah pushed the pouch onto it.  The hand ascended and Adnah heard gulping as it was consumed.  The hand came back and Adnah eagerly jumped onto it.  As it ascended he cheered, it was done, the rite performed, they were inextricably linked, now and forever.  He and his companion, he and his love, he and his equal, he and his…

        The giant’s face came into view, it was a face far older and meaner than Lerata’ s.  As he got closer, he recognized the face of the woman who had given birth to him.  Her dark face was only more magnified, her blemishes and lines the same, just more noticeable due to their mammoth size.  As he swallowed in shock there was one difference his mind quickly discerned; in place of her usual frown was a scornful grin.

Back Home by SharpieQuill

        He sat on the table waiting for her return.  Sauda had ignored his questions, shoving him betwixt her breasts as she walked home, humming sweetly.  She had unceremoniously lifted him out by his head and dropped him on the table.

       “Wait here,” She commanded heading to her bedroom.

       He was still in shock, how had this happened?  It didn’t make any sense.  Tightly smothered between her breasts he had only focused on breathing, now he debated escape, the table was 8 stories at his current height, but by jumping to a chair and scurrying down he might make it.  He ran to the edge, his sweat drenched toga slowing him.  He grabbed what of the edge he could and began to lower himself. 

       “Going somewhere?”  A feminine voice mocked.

       He looked up at his mother, she was no longer clothed, her giant breasts jiggled unrestrained as she spoke.

       “You do realize that I can shrink, or grow, you at will, yes?  Even if you escape you will never be taller than you are now.”

       “Do it!” Adnah shouted as he hung by his hands, “I am not afraid of you, and I will not be a slave!”

       He lept from the table.  He felt tingly and immediately constricted as the chair approached faster than normal and he hit chest first.  The wind was knocked from his 10-inch body after which he fell backwards onto the floor.  Wincing in pain he did not notice his tiny shredded attire around him.  He lay in front of the table, naked.

       He felt tingly again as he shrunk back to 2 inches.  That humongous feminine hand reached down and placed his wheezing form back onto the table.

       She spoke as he struggled to stand, “Before you attempt to escape again, I want you to know that I have purchased Lerata.  While there is a tiny chance you could escape me, there is no chance that she will.”

       “What… ‘huff’, do you, ‘huff’, mean?  ‘Huff’, you can’t buy her, she’s a free woman!”  He questioned, finally catching his breath.

       “Before I came to know of where you were hidden, I had purchased her family’s debts.  Their lowly position only worsened with last year’s drought.  Legally they are servants, truthfully they can be counted as slaves.  Even had you performed the rite with her, you yet would not have escaped my control.”

       “No!”  He cried, standing, looking for another chance to escape.

       “Should you escape, she will suffer greatly,” she smirked as she cut his run short with her words, “maybe a nice brand over that youthful face.”

       Adnah looked in horror at the giantess, there was no escape now, no true escape anyways.  He sank to his knees in defeat.

       Sauda placed her gigantic face next to his, “Had you married Nia you could have served her almost as a companion, instead, you will learn how to properly serve a woman by gratifying me."

Sweat by SharpieQuill

       “Welcome to your new existence,” Sauda exclaimed, roughly picking up her son.

       She smiled at his pathetic expression, he wasn’t so haughty now.  She walked back to her bedroom. 

       “You exist for two purposes, to service me and the household.  But I take priority.”

       She flung him onto the bed and stood as a colossus in the doorway with her hands on her hips.  Her deep black body glistening with moisture, “Let us begin simply, I worked up a sweat going to retrieve you, I expect you to clean me.”

       Adnah tingled and grew to 3 foot, half his mother’s size. She stood by the bed waiting, “maybe Lerata could do this for me?” 

       He scrunched his face hurrying to the bedside.  She knelt so that he could begin with her breasts.  They were the most mammoth mammaries he had ever seen.  He grabbed one, the odor of sweat and sun-tanned skin wafted over him.  His dick rising upon the touch.  While he detested this woman, her voluptuous body had tantalized many men.  He licked a bead of sweat that was falling, the salty taste not completely unpleasant.

       He squeezed the breast hard and licked quickly, no need to be gentle on a monster like his mother.  The sooner he did this abhorrent act, the quicker he could rest and hopefully come up with a plan.  His mother lightly moaned as he kneaded her breast and began to suck on her tit.  Adnah fought his urges but could not reverse the status of his prick.  He settled for his erection not growing any more noticeable as he went to her other breast, he would not give her the satisfaction of knowing she had aroused him.

       As he dutifully licked, Sauda had felt his bulge accidentally rub on her tit.  She smiled down on him as he worked rapidly, never once looking up.  She knew her power over men, and that her son was no different, she would have his devotion, if not love, in time.  She stood up so that he was now eye to eye with her pussy.  The smell of sweat mixed with the mustiness of her sex.  They locked eyes before Adnah looked away in shame and began licking her upper thighs.  After thoroughly cleaning her upper legs, there was only one section left.  He paused uncertain before her mound of hair.

       She laughed heartily, “Very well, if you don’t want that orifice, you may have the other.”

       She turned, her ass facing him.  The odor of sweat was mixed with a dankness.         He stood dumbfounded. 

       “Get to it!”  She growled. 

       He put his hands on the massive mounds as he licked them.  He began in the center of the left ass cheek until he neared her crevice and then performed the same service for the other.

       He began trying to reach up to lick her lower back when she intoned, “Have you forgotten something?”

       He froze in horror, his eyes level with the crevice between the fatty cheeks.  “Get in there, my ass has collected much sweat.”

       He tried backing away but her hand reached behind her and grabbed him by his hair, “Now!”

       She forced his face hard between the two cheeks, getting his nose and mouth as deep as possible.  He still hesitated, the smell much more odious than before.

       “Lick or be strapped in that position for the night!”

       Hesitantly he stuck out his tongue and began licking the peripherals, until that massive hand smacked the back of his head.  He blinked, dizzy, the hand whacked him again.  More dizziness, another slap, harder.  He fought back tears and thrust his tongue forward onto the puckered orifice.  He quickly slurped it, and around it doglike, Sauda moaned.  He slurped until he felt her tense up for another smack, so preemptively his tongue penetrated her.  He rolled over her insides, the taste horrible.  Sauda shuddered and moaned louder.  As she began to climax, she attempted to push Adnah’s face deeper into her ass, almost breaking his nose in the process. 

       She screamed.   The physical pleasure coupled with pure control over her son drove her mad, she screamed louder, orgasming.  Her cum spilling onto the floor and streaming down her legs as she shook.  She let go her son and ran her hands passionately over her breasts and face.  Adnah’s Head plopped out of his mother’s ass and he collapsed gasping for clean air.  He lay back, unsure of how to process what had happened.  His own mother had just used him, this wasn’t possible.  Regaining her composure Sauda turned to him, he tingled and shrank to two inches. 

       She lifted him to her face, “This is just the beginning, my companion…” 

       She squeezed his body deep into her cleavage and collapsed onto the bed.  Sauda hadn’t been with a man like this for years, sure she had laid with numerous men, and whatever lowly servants when the need struck, but this was different.  To control your partner, to have them beneath you, not just in rank or station, but to be physically and utterly superior to them was her greatest pleasure.  Males occasionally died from too constant of exertions, but with her son, his body was far better built, he could be enjoyed without reserve. 

        There would be rebellion, that was only natural, but that was also the greatest fun.  She smiled smugly as she fell to sleep, Adnah’s struggles only making her heart more content.

A Child's Punishment by SharpieQuill

        The rumbling he felt as his mother walked awakened Adnah.  He moaned in pain, he had struggled for hours before succumbing to slumber in his bosomous prison.  He tried again vainly to crawl out.

       “Oh, you’re awake now,” His mother pleasantly remarked as she set two spaces on the table.

       Lifting him out by his head, she dropped him tingling to the floor, he was three feet tall upon landing.

       “Ow,” he groaned, slowly getting up.

       “Since it was your first time, I had the servants prepare lunch, but keep in mind the household chores are strictly Adnah’s chores from now on.”

       The table was set with two plates of seasoned beef, Sauda and Adnah’s normal places.

       “And what great works will you be doing?” he sneered, though carefully so his mother did not see his expression.

       “Whatever and Whatever not I so wish,” She said arrogantly, sitting at table

       Adnah moved to his normal chair, but his mother’s harsh stare stopped him.  He wasn’t sure what he had done wrong, but he wasn’t going to compound his sin.  She pointed to a corner of the room behind him, there was a bowl with bones and bits of undesirable meat.  Even with the indignities he had suffered the night before, this was unacceptable, he was a member of this house, not a damned dog.

       He turned around, his fist in the air for emphasis.  She caught it.  Her face was inches from his, she had silently stood and closed the gap between them in astonishing time.  She was kneeling at his level.

       “Think your next words over, carefully,” Her words were ice, but the truly frightening aspect were her eyes, brimming with malevolence.

       Speechless, Adnah could but nod and murmur before his mother released him and again stood her intimidating six feet.  His head was level with her crotch.  Though she was wearing some light clothing covering her indecency, he could still smell the excitement of her sex through the fabric.  She placed her hands on her hips and intoned with her mouth “3.”

       As a child she had punished him by counting down from three, as she intoned “2” he turned and ran.  He knelt before the bowl.  His eyes widened in shock, what he thought were the worst bits of the meal were there, but they were raw!  She hadn’t even cooked what was to be his meal.  His anger turned to fury when he saw the raw chicken feet and head in his bowl.

       He was raging but had to…   Wait, did he really have to?  He looked at his arms, he was only half her size, true, but his muscles were not just for looks.  He was the strongest man for several villages, even at this size…  He let his rage influence his thoughts to the point that he forgot the power his mother had over him.  He swiftly turned and charged at the woman.

       Sauda watched him walk defeated towards the bowl.  She had been surprised at his reaction, he was an impetuous and proud child.  To think that his will would break this easily.  Her musings were cut short when he charged at her full speed. 

       Sauda briefly considered shrinking him for her safety but sniggered at the thought.  She was taller and stronger than most woman around, the females of her family had once been ruthless warriors and her stature reflected this lost trade.  Sauda was an equal in strength to most men, she was certainly more capable than this half man.

       Adnah charged shoulder first into her leg, bounced back from the impact and began striking his mother’s legs and hips.  Sauda smiled jeeringly down on him and pulled her right leg back.  Adnah saw the massive thigh heading his way, but only remembered shakily getting up from the wall several yards from where he began.  His hand brushed his chest, feeling his bruised ribs.  The back of his head emitted a throbbing pain.

       His mother reached down and lifted him up by his neck, pinning him to the wall.  He struggled, gurgling to speak.

       “Since you wish to act like a child, so shall I treat you.”

       He gurgled some more as she positioned him under her arm and carried him to the veranda.  It was large and faced their neighbor Nia’s larger house.  As luck would have it, she was outside at the time directing several of her female servants from the village. They all looked up as Sauda came out, the little man struggling.

       “What have you there, Sauda?” Nia asked curiously, sweat pouring down her immense tits to her slightly less immense gut. 

       Being very portly she wore as loose of clothing as possible, with a yellow skirt around her waist and a sash around her bosoms that had the misfortune of being the only thing large enough to contain them.

       “Just Adnah, nothing special.”

       His mother went to her favorite wooden chair and sat down.

       “Adnah!?” Nia questioned rushing to the fence between their properties.

       Her servants quickly followed suit, this was something to behold.  Their eyes widened as they realized that what they first thought was a child, was in fact a much smaller Adnah.

       “Who chose him?” Nia enviously murmured, “Lerata…”

       “No,” Sauda said calmly placing her son front down on her lap, “He set himself up for the rite, but I happened upon him first.”

       “How did you find him?”

       “Oh, you know I have always had a quick mind,” She grinned at Nia.

       Nia smiled knowingly, “What are you planning on doing with him?  Surely you cannot keep your own son as a companion,” Intoning the taboo of such a relationship.

       Nia’s look betrayed her motivations, her tongue hungrily licked her lips.

       “Well, for the future not as a companion, a humble domestic maybe, perhaps someday a gift to a friend,” She said calculatingly towards Nia, “but for now, my son needs to learn his place.  I will discipline him as his stature wills.”

       Holding him down with her right hand, she lifted the left and brought it down heavily.  The smack resonated loudly, causing the servant girls to wince.  The struggling Adnah yelped and momentarily slackened, before another blow brought forth a howl.  The dark hand of his mother slapped his butt repeatedly with no pause.  He howled and screamed insults for the first six strikes, after the seventh he began to whimper, and after twelve the tears were flooding down his face. 

       Nia and the girls howled as well, in laughter.  Seeing a man as lofty as Adnah brought to tears was not a spectacle they had ever thought to see.  Two of the girls fell to the ground laughing heartily.  Several began to mock him, yelling “baby,” “little Adnah,” and other insults.  Nia said nothing, merely relishing the power Sauda had over her child, longing for that very control.

       Sauda smiled at Nia as she struck Adnah.  She stopped at fifteen whacks, Adnah’s butt crimson.  She let him rest, crying for a minute, allowing him to hear the girls insulting him.  He looked up, the physical pain great but the emotional more.  His mother had spanked him senseless, in front of these women.  He would never be allowed to forget this.

       “Perhaps we could help you punish him?” One of the women lasciviously suggested.

       “Perhaps another time,” She replied looking into his eyes making sure he recognized the threat.

       She continued to stare until she saw the terror in his eyes and his head fell limp, whimpering.  She picked him up and put him under her arm again.  His limbs hung lifeless as tears continued to fall from his face.

       “Well, good day girls, I will be seeing you, Nia.”

       As she walked into her home Nia nodded eagerly, she couldn’t wait for the chance to meet privately with Sauda and her son, or hopefully just her son...

       Sauda walked back in and unceremoniously dropped Adnah near of his bowl.

       “When you have finished your victuals, we will talk of your other duties.”

       She left him, still a whimpering mess, and straightened the dining table some more.  She perfected everything and then got out two skins of wine.  Her guest certainly deserved something for his troubles.  She set the wine down and then lifted her breasts once before allowing them to fall.  She smirked and lowered the fabric covering her breasts to reveal more. 

       Adnah kept sniveling in pain, he tried to stand but the pain was too great so he crawled the short distance to his bowl instead.  He reached into the bowl and pulled out a bone with some blood and flecks of meat on it.  He gagged but cleaned the meat off the bone.  He slowly ate several other chunks of raw ligaments, bits of intestine, and the chicken feet until finally only the chicken head was left.  He looked at it disgustedly.

       “All.  Of.  It…” His mother said sternly.

Man of the House by SharpieQuill

Chapter Notes:

This chapter has Male/male explicit domination scenes, feel free to skip to the next chapter if that really isn't your cup of tea.

 

 

        There was a knock on the door.

        “Well?” Sauda said impatiently.

        Adnah walked, somewhat limping, to the door.  He reached for the handle and hesitated, he wasn’t wearing any clothes.

        His mother watched and smiled in realization, “Does it truly matter, after the girls tell the rest of the village what they saw, you being without clothing is insignificant in comparison.”

        Adnah’s face creased in pain, she was right.  He opened the door and stood eyeing a crotch covered by a green loincloth.  He had to look up, pass the huge bulge indicating the guest’s gender, past the bare stomach and chest, into the eyes of Jelani.  Jelani looked down in surprise and smiled.

        “Good day to you, brother.

        He walked in, brusquely pushing Adnah out of the way.  Adnah whelped quietly before closing the door.

        “Jelani!  Welcome my friend!” His mother said stretching out her arms to embrace the man.

        Jelani returned the motion and they embraced enthusiastically.  Adnah was confused, while his mother could be a whore with the men of the village, she was not this friendly with anyone, least of all a servant.  She motioned to Adnah’s previous seat.

        “Please.”

        Jelani smiled wider and sat down.  She sat opposite him.

        Looking at Adnah, “I see things have changed.”

        “Yes, what was my loss has become a boon.  Thanks to some fortuitous advice.”

        He nodded and smiled guiltily.

        Adnah stiffened with the possibility, “Jelani, did you have something to do with this?!”

        He stomped, painfully, towards Jelani who ignored him, “So you will indeed honor your word?”

        “But, of course.  Today begins a new relationship, for us all,” Sauda smiled sweetly.

        Jelani looked at the angry diminutive man who shouted, “You did this, didn’t you?”

        Jelani smiled at the man, boy, whatever his size now made him.  His eyes betrayed a fraction of the malevolence Adnah had seen in his mother’s eyes, with a hue of satisfaction.

        “No, I did not.”

        “Then how did she find me if you did not tell her?” He challenged.

        “Because my sister told her,” His smile now threatening to rip his face asunder from the strain.

        Adnah looked at him in shock, his one love had betrayed him to his mother?

        “No, that cannot be,” Jelani’s face looked at him mockingly.

        The guest laughed mirthfully and Adnah knew he spoke the truth.

        “But, why?”

        “Because love is not enough in this world.  Our family is starving, my sister understood this and so decided to benefit her family rather than her petty desires.  You have no idea what scarcity is, perhaps with your new stature and time, you will have some idea of what it feels like to be underfoot.”

        Before he could say more his mother commanded, “Adnah, the wine.”

        “What?”

        “The wine,” She snapped, “Pour our guest and myself a glass.”

        He gulped as he fetched the glasses and set them on the table.  Jelani watched his every move carefully, gaging his reactions.  Adnah angrily grabbed the skins and opened one to pour.

        His mother put her face near his, “Spill but a drop, and we shall visit the veranda again.”

        He winced and more carefully positioned his hands as he neatly filled both glasses.

        “To new friends, and new opportunities,” She toasted her guest.

        “Here, here.”

        They drank greedily.  Jelani placed a heavy hand on his once master’s head.

        “Another glass, little brother.”

        He shook furiously but did as he was told.  The wine tinkling as it was poured.

        The two mostly discussed Jelani’s new role on the household lands as overseer.  His precise duties, expectations, and compensation.  His sister was to have an important household role in order to increase her value as a companion.  Adnah merely stood by, listening and refilling their glasses when ordered.  After some time they finished and he took the dishes to the kitchen before returning.

        His mother’s face was flush from drinking.  After many glasses even her dark skin couldn’t hide the effects of the alcohol.  Her onyx cheeks had become red tinged.  She sighed longingly and hungrily eyed her son.  Even when sober she wasn’t known for depriving her wants.

        “Under the table, now,” she hiked up her skirt.

        Recoiling, “No!”

        The taller man grabbed him by the shoulder.

        “Your mother just gave you an instruction, a good son should follow such things devotedly.”

        Adnah struggled, but his battered body and small stature were no match for Jelani’s.

        “Wait,” His mother said mischievously, “Jelani, surely you could use some relaxation?”

        Both men looked at her questioningly.  She pointed at Adnah’s mouth, and then at Jelani’s crotch.  Eyes widened, one pair in disbelief, the other in revelation.

        “No!” He screamed, trying in vain to escape.

        The rough hand tightened on his shoulder, a second equally coarse hand clasped his other.  He sniveled and whimpered as the fists forced him down and pulled him under the table. 

        “Take off my loincloth,” The hands squeezed painfully.

        Again in tears, Adnah did as he was told and slowly took it off.  The man’s cock was huge, erect in anticipation of this violation.  The veins, and way it grew, it may well have been a separate living creature.  He shut his eyes tight, this wasn’t happening, this was just a terrible wretched dream.  The coarse fingers digging deeply into his skin brought him back to the moment.  It slapped across his face, a line of precum smearing on his face.

        “You suck it good little brother, and do not even think of biting your bigger brother.”

        One hand moved to his mouth and two fingers pried it excruciatingly open.  The Fingers guided the tip of the giant’s cock into his mouth, and then the hand moved to the back of his head to impale him into it.  The dick filled his mouth, sweat and sex filled his taste buds.  The hand shoved his head, pumping the cock in and out several times while he did nothing but shed tears in shame.

        The order reverberated once more, “Suck it, or I will put it in your ass.”

        Adnah acquiesced, the dick pulled out and arched before him like a viper waiting to strike.  He licked the tip, slowly, gently, then with increased speed upon the grip on his shoulder tightening.  He licked faster, and embraced the tip with his mouth, pumping it in and out.

        “Yeah, that is the way, little bitch,” Jelani moaned, “Who would have thought you make a better sister than a brother!”

        The hand pushed the cock deeper down his throat.  He gagged but could accommodate the size.  He fought his gag reflex and furiously sucked on the man’s dick.  His tongue furiously stroked the immense dark serpent while his lips and mouth tried their hardest to squeeze. 

        “Oh!” The giant moaned, pumping Adnah’s head faster, “My sister talked of how skillful you were in the bedroom, but she never told me of your interest in other men’s shafts.”

        Degraded and weary he continued the fellatio.  He wanted to shout some response, anything to the insults questioning his manhood, but his mouth was already busy with a heavy load.

        Finally, there was a great shuddering and the giant came.  His cum flowed thick and copiously down the smaller man’s throat.  The taste was terrible.  He gagged and tried to vomit, the hands constricted, fingers dug deeply into Adnah’s skin.

        “You will take it all, like the little bitch you are.  Enjoy the taste of my manhood.”

        Adnah let go his shame and fought not to gag.  The titan’s sperm ran down Adnah’s throat, viscous and pungent.  After a minute the giant finished, leaving his cock in for some time as good measure. 

        “Oh, yes.  You always had a silver tongue, it is nice to have you put it to better use.”

        When he felt Adnah stop gagging as much, he released him.  Adnah fell to the floor, gasping for breath.  He laid, violated and ashamed. 

        “You know, Sauda, perhaps your son has the wants of a woman?  The way he pleasured me was not something a man would have enjoyed as much as he did.”

        Sauda laughed as Adnah cried.  He cursed their servant, he had been twice the man Jelani was. 

        The giant’s foot tapped the floor expectantly, “Ahem.”

        Adnah looked up slowly, a hand under the table pointed at the huge cock still leaking cum, “You have caused my member to become untidy, a good little sister would endeavor to clean it.”

        Adnah sobbed as he got back to his knees to finish the job.

Mistress of the House by SharpieQuill

        He stopped crying halfway through cleaning the giant.  Jelani watched the top of his head bob and felt his tongue obediently at work. 

        “Well done,” He complimented when his little sister fell back, the messy work complete.

        Adnah smiled bitterly, his hell was over.  He exhaled and through his shame processed that he had done what was needed to buy time.  There would be an opportunity to escape, he pondered how far a distance the rite’s magic could be used over.  His thoughts didn’t linger long as his back was raked by five sweaty toes.

        “It is Mommy’s turn.”

        He turned in terror to the now familiar sight of his mother’s unkempt bush.  Her skirt had been discarded onto the floor, its red like a bloodstain on the tiles.  She looked down at him and stroked his face tenderly with her foot.

        “This does not have to be unpleasant, unless you make it.”

        He crawled betwixt her thighs, she cooed pleasantly.

        “Ah, is it not better to be compliant, rather than forced?  We have had our discords, but that is over now.”

        He rubbed her feet, one at a time.  He adroitly paid attention to each of her toes, bringing a sigh of approval.

        “Yes, that is the way.  Know your place.  Show your mommy what being a good son means.”

        He began kissing her toes, sensually.  He had to put on a good act, his body was still damaged from both the spanking and Jelani’s rough treatment.  He would pleasure her to ensure he had the strength to escape.  The taste of sweat was familiar, but the smell and taste of her feet were surprisingly good.  Adnah had always loved feet, he had grown up secretly coveting his mother’s large, aromatic feet.  She carefully maintained them, oils and pedicures being a daily allowance for them.  With every massage and kiss he came to appreciate that.

        She lifted her right foot and gently pushed him onto his back, she placed both over his face.  He licked them, eagerly, even earnestly now.  Lerata had refused to allow him to touch her feet.  They were rough from her many years of working in the fields.  Mother’s were sheltered thanks to her sandals, and with constant care, there were no callouses or unseemly portions.  While sweaty, they had been cleaned hours before and thus only her skin, sweat and small traces of the oil were to be sampled.  His tongue darted between her toes and the ridge between her underfoot and toes.  He stopped and inhaled deeply, becoming intoxicated.

        He felt a liquid falling onto his face and chest.  He continued his obeyance as his eyes glanced at the source.  His mother’s snatch was leaking from pleasure, and it flowed onto the chair and dripped down onto him.  Were he not so engrossed he would be disgusted, but now he lapped up his mother’s sex where it stained her feet.  His pleasure would not be interrupted.

        “Someone is enjoying themselves.”

        He was so entranced that he failed to notice what she meant.  Only when he paused did he notice his upright penis.  He considered stopping, but no, he wanted this.  He hated his horrible mommy, but he wanted this.  As he eagerly resumed licking the bottom of her feet, he only vaguely recognized calling her mommy

        He rubbed and licked the top of both feet, showing the same keenness in their worship.  They were thoroughly licked and pampered numerous times.  He would’ve continued but Sauda removed them from his face.  He quickly got to his knees, bumping his head on the table.  She and Jelani laughed.

        “He sure seemed to enjoy your feet, perhaps more than my cock.”

        “From time to time I thought you might be staring at my feet, but due to a deficiency in imagination I ignored it.  Had I known, perhaps we could have been closer.”

        Adnah looked up meekly, he was embarrassed, but not repentant. Her legs parted and with one finger she beckoned him closer.

        “You enjoyed yourself greatly, now it is mommy’s turn.

        Adnah scooted between her legs which gently pressured him.  While he still resented her, he was aroused and justified what came next as gaining her trust and not carnal delight.  He plunged his face into her cunt.  He licked her labia with broad strokes.  He kissed it fervently and began sucking deeply.  The squelching sounds were hard to hear over his Sauda’s moans.

        “Yes, yes!  Embrace my sex!”

        He proceeded to tease her clitoris with his tongue, slowly at first, then faster.

        “Oh…”

        Then he inserted his tongue into her vagina deeply, probing.  The taste was strong, somewhat bitter, metallic, but not disagreeable.  His lust began a U-turn when her massive hands grabbed the back of his head and thrust his tongue in deeper, along with his face.

        “Don’t stop!”

        Breathing was near impossible but he kept his tongue moving.  There was only one way out now.  He grabbed what he could of her ass and squeezed.  She yelped and lunged her hips in bursts.  She pumped and pumped as his mouth continued to pleasure her.  Her moans crescendoing as she came all over his face.

        “Oh, my son, to think you could actually do something right!”

        She fell back into her chair, panting heavily.  Adnah fell backward from the force, exhausted and covered in her juices.  As he lay panting, he was trying to remain furious.  He had been betrayed by the woman he loved, forced to pleasure another man, and then his mother.  He was wronged, and he swore he would find some means of freeing himself.  But subconsciously he knew he had enjoyed being dominated by his mother, and that his will was weakening.  He had to escape before he was not merely a plaything, but a willing one.

In Between the Man and the Mistress by SharpieQuill

        As a bit of his strength returned, he heard Jelani’s chair scraping backwards.  The titan stood up with a bemused grin.  He walked around the table to Sauda and whispered in her ear.  She was sprayed out in her chair, moaning softly.  Whatever he said brought her back to life, she peered under the table at her cum stained son with a familiar look of insatiable hunger.

        “Oh, you know how a woman thinks.”

        She grabbed one of his legs and lifted his tingly body up.  He was back to two inches and grasped by two of her fingers by the time he reached her face.  She and Jelani smiled wickedly. She lowered her arm as she got up, helped by Jelani to prevent her from falling.  They chuckled as he helped carry her to the bedroom.  Adnah’s heart beat faster and faster, he didn’t know what was happening, but he understood it would be to his degradation.

        Sauda turned to face Jelani, he smiled vulgarly and pushed her onto the bed.  She landed softly with no resistance, still holding Adnah.  The giant put his arms forward and leaned down over his giantess, passionately kissing her lips.  The diminutive man was slack as he watched, he had no power to struggle or rebel.  He was their captive voyeur.  

        Jelani massaged her left breast while supporting himself with the other hand.  Sauda panted as their lips parted.  Their eyes met lustfully, and as one both sets turned to view the toy still in her grasp.  Adnah began to whimper as the man’s hand closed off his vision.  It only returned when the fist opened, Adnah in his palm facing his adversary’s colossal face. 

        “Time to earn your keep, little sister.”

        The hand descended so fast that he almost vomited.  It stopped at the forest he had previously serviced, and shoved him unceremoniously inside.  His mother’s walls trembled around him, her smell, taste, and touch all that he experienced.  The darkness was overwhelming, to breathe was to taste her.  Before he had been repulsed at the thought of her womb, now it aroused him.  His tiny member came to full attention, she couldn’t possible feel it, but Adnah did, and accepted it.  He figured he would be drowned, perhaps even crushed to death, so he let go of his past, his shame, his inhibitions.

        He embraced what was currently his existence.  His environment was constantly quivering, always squeezing him.  He began humping what was the world.  He heard her heartbeat through the tissue and undulations, and soon came.  He was fulfilled, the warmth and rhythm easily lulled him.   Sleep came only seconds later.  His labored breathing slowed, a deeper sleep or death, it no longer mattered.  His soul was spent and confused, there was nothing more to prove, nothing more to be done.  He was reduced to a toy, a bauble for his mother and once servant.  His love had engineered this very fate, death was somewhat appeasing…

        As he accepted his fate, Adnah’s slumber was rudely interrupted by a violent collision.  His prison was constantly pulsating but his location was always relatively unchanged.  Now, there was no doubt, he had been propelled deeper into his mother.  His eyes opened, the darkness was still there, but occasionally a sliver of light would shine.  He struggled to make sense of his surroundings until through the flashes he recognized the terror that now faced him.  He first saw the cleft, then the giant glans and foreskin that encompassed it.  Jelani’s massive penis was at work, penetrating his mother while ramming him. 

        He screamed in terror at the monstrosity.  It slammed into him again.  It recoiled and repeated the dance.  On the fifth slap his luck and room ran out, the mighty beast slammed him into a wall and continued to pressure him.  His head was forced into the slit, the meatus of the cock and crushed in its embrace.  He thrashed and pushed with all he could muster.  What he could muster as an insect was not enough against Jelani’s member.  The walls around him quaked and the shaft too, before the deluge.

        The sperm gushed out filling Adnah’s world.  He swallowed and breathed buckets of the detestable liquid, he was covered in it and the little space he had further compressed by it.  To him time stopped, and the waterfall of the man’s cum seemed to go on for hours.  Finally, the pressure diminished, the punishing glans receded and then the flow took him.

        He felt his fall, his eyes blinded by white liquid.  He dribbled with the leaking cum from his mother’s pussy.  His beaten body landed on the bed between her legs, he labored to breath, small shallow breaths.  Bruised and fatigued, he lacked the strength to even gasp as unconsciousness overcame him.

Interlude by SharpieQuill

        He awoke the next morning, his body ached.  He was somewhere completely dark.  He struggled to sit up but discovered something over his neck.  He pushed against it briefly before attempting to remove it with his hands.  Unhappily he felt similar resistance on his wrists.  He tried moving his legs, to have his ankles hit material.  His arms and legs were splayed outwards.  His back was on a hard-wooden floor.

        He thrashed for a few moments against his bonds, they gave way little before their coarseness began to hurt.  He was tied down by ropes, not so tight to constrict him, but so secure as to remove the possibility of escape.  He tried pulling free once more before falling back in defeat.

        It must have been the dead of night; his eyes not adjusting to the lack of light.  Or perhaps they had but were only able to see more dark pass the initial darkness.  His body was wrapped in some sort of wet, herb smelling fabric.  He laid for 20 minutes contemplating whether calling for help was truly the wisest decision he could make.  Boredom and the terror of being left to die in this manner eventually tipped the scales.

        “Is there anyone there!?”

        Silence greeted him.

        “Hello, please, is anyone out there!?” He shouted.

        He continued until he realized that no one could hear him.  He grimaced, he wasn’t even sure how big, small, he was now.  Perhaps he was full size, or more likely far smaller, his voice commensurate to that.  He contemplated egress, made elaborate plans of how once the bonds were taken off and he was presented with the right conditions he wouldn’t fail.  Numerous scenarios played his in head, him sweet talking his mother, playing supine only to fool her so well that it was hours before she knew he was gone. 

        He played these scenarios repeatedly in the silent void, there was ample time and no other stimulus.  Unfortunately, his wondering mind went back over his memories of the day before.  The shame of what he had been subjected to, from both his mother and Jelani.  He fought back tears and vainly thrashed about hoping the pain would outweigh the memories.  It didn’t.

        After what must have been hours, he fell asleep again, only to wake up some indefinite time later.  He wasn’t afraid of being alone, but being powerless, and now hungry, in a world with nothing but your own thoughts was terrifying.  His restraints provided an ever-maddening provocation, freedom, or at least existence might be found, if only they could be removed.  His eyes glazed over when he found he could not escape, sleep, nor push his memories from the forefront of his thoughts.

 

        It was instantaneous, where there had been utter darkness, was only illumination.  He screamed, his eyes burned.  His face turned as far to the right as the ropes and wood permitted.  His eyes were tightly shut as he felt the ropes being removed.  Only once he was lifted was he able to open his eyes a little.  He saw his prison, a little drawer near the bed, distancing further and further away.

        The hand stopped and he turned to face his mother.  But the features were different, smoother, finer.  Time had not yet had the opportunity to etch its design upon the creature before him. 

        “Lerata…” He said in veneration.

        Her face was larger, but as to where this accentuated his mother’s flaws and imperfections, there were few to none on this specimen.  His awe overcame him as he stared, he looked down at her small breast, thinking of the times he had easily cupped them.  His groin hurt, greatly.  He yelped, reaching down to the affected area with bandaged hands.  He looked down, the bandages he had felt covered all but his head and were now acting as a chastity belt to his member.  His penis felt like it would burst, trying to expand without the space required.

        Lerata smiled, understandingly.  She closed her hand on Adnah, and then used a small knife to remove his bandages.  Her grip was steel like, preventing any movements.  Once she was done, he let out a sigh of relief.  She placed him on the bed and knelt so that her face was just over the bed.

        Adnah looked at her again, awoken to reality by the pain.

        “Why?” He stammered, tears in his eyes.

        Lerata averted her eyes, “My brother already told you.”

        “You tell me!” He shouted.

        She sighed, looking him in the eyes with pity, “My family was starving, we had no prospects of a better future…”

        “You had me!” He interrupted.

        She hesitated.  Her look of pity changed to one of indifference.

        “I do, did, love you.  Together we might have made a better life, left alone…  But several days ago, our debts were purchased, by one person.”

        “My mother.”

        She nodded, “At that time my family did not know it was Sauda, but the only two who would have done such a thing were either her or Nia.  Both would have trod us underfoot to get at you.  We were in a bad situation that would only have gotten far worse, so I changed it for the better.”

        “By sacrificing me…”

        Her apathy changed to indignation, “Do not blame me for this.  I was willing to be your companion, even if you had taken the rite with someone else.  I and my brother both hinted to you the desperation we faced.  You smiled and proudly exclaimed hard work would see us through.  We have worked our land all our lives, yet you and your hubris would succeed where we did not?”

        She was right, he knew she was.  The tears stopped as he looked at her with his own indignation.  Justly or not, she had betrayed him, she did not really love him.  His eyes darkened upon further introspection and though he understood what was to come, he wanted to hear her say it.

        “What now?”

        She sighed, lifting a female loincloth up.  It consisted of one large triangle connected to linen straps serving as a belt.  She laid it down in front of him, the base of the triangle facing him.  It was dark red, mommy’s, he shook his head.  Mother’s, favorite color. 

        “A gift for me?  New clothing, a hammock perhaps?” He joked.

        “No,” she said smiling weakly, “A new home.”

        He blinked, “Huh?”

        She grabbed him and gently laid him on his back.  He attempted once to raise himself, but she made a gesture as if to flick his head with her middle finger and he fell back, very still.  She eyed him sternly to ensure his compliance, then grabbed a needle and spool and quickly set to work.  Red threads, identical to the garment, bound his arms, legs, and body.  The work was skillful, and he found his conditions similar to his earlier prison, neither strangling nor wanting in secure anchoring.

        “There!  All done!” She said proudly.

        Adnah stared at her intensely.

        “Despite what you may think, I harbor you no ill will.  This is just what it takes to survive in this world.”

        He was silent as she lifted his prison by the straps and walked out of the bedroom.  She walked, swinging the loincloth softly. 

Prison of Fabric by SharpieQuill

        “Is it ready?” A familiar voice asked as Lerata entered the dining room.

        “Yes, mistress.”

        Sauda smirked looking down at the presented Adnah.  He was sewn onto the garment, his feet near the triangle’s point.

        “Yes, well done Lerata.  Your skills are that of a master.”

        “You flatter me.”

        Sauda looked from her toy to Lerata and nodded solemnly.  The servant kneeled and slowly positioned the triangle, and Adnah, onto the black forest.  Adnah stoically remained expressionless, even as the hairs scraped his body.  He was positioned in the center, the light diminished as the straps were tightened around and between his mother’s buttocks.  He smelt her box and felt the warmth.  He was several feet from the cleft and laughed, this was his new hell?  The hairs and smell were a far cry from the day previous.  He began to chuckle when his body and face were violently rammed into the labia cleft, her juices splattering him.

        Lerata shoved the triangle into Sauda’s genitalia and finished tightening the undergarment.

        “Satisfactory, mistress?”

        “Gods, yes!” Sauda cried, moving her arm to her nethers and kneading her son into her pussy.

        Adnah was ferociously rubbed up and down her pussy, her juices lubricating his body.  The fabric held him fast, and absorbed the feminine juices, further soaking him.  He yelled as the hand proceeded to knead his legs into the beast, then his pelvis, his body, and finally his head into her hole.  She toyed with his head the longest, enjoying the sensation of his face penetrating her.  She released him causing Adnah to celebrate as his disheveled head exited, only to gasp when she lifted the fabric, and him, higher, resuming the massage with his head to her clit. 

        She moaned happily, moving his face in circles.  She let go of him again.  His head bobbed back, but he didn’t smile.  A second later his prison shifted lower and her lips began dribbling more of the clear liquid.  He whimpered in apprehension.

        “Ah, you are such a good little toy boy, come now, please you mommy!”

        This time his head was joined by his entire body as she pushed him completely inside.  Sauda pushed her son, and the red fabric, as far as it would stretch into her womanhood. 

        “Oh, yes!  This is where you were meant to be!”

        Squeezed by her uterine walls, pushed roughly from behind, and choking from the excretions Adnah eventually broke and screamed as the feminine cavern shuddered.  The powerful tightening and explosion hit him like a wall as the torrents suffocated him.

        Lerata watched aroused as Sauda reached climax by shoving Adnah and the linen far between those enormous thighs.  She saw the mistress’s face flush with ecstasy.  She visibly shuddered and saw the fluidic explosion from within those hips.  Sauda grabbed the table to steady herself, and then, slowly pulled the now tangled, messy triangle from her snatch.  Lerata smiled unconsciously, thinking of her former lover on the other side, his hair matted, ragged breath, coated in his mother’s liquids.

        Sauda smiled, patting the wet fabric.  She stood for a moment, catching her breath.

        “Lerata, servant, remove my undergarment.”

        Quickly she stopped rubbing her own private regions and ran to her master’s side.  She undid the straps and removed the triangle, prying it from the sticky location.  She saw Adnah, coughing and coated in the goo before Sauda beckoned and was handed the patch.  Sauda stared contentedly at her son, smiling in utter joy for one of the few times in her life.

        “You have done well, Adnah.  I take back what I said before, I will not force you to be Nia’s possession.  In fact, you have been such a good son that you are no longer responsible for the household chores.”

        Adnah stopped coughing up his mother’s fluids and looked at her in disbelief.  His tiny heart raced, and a glow came over his face.  His mother, mommy, smiling down sweetly at him.

        “From now on, your only requirement will be pleasing your mommy.”

        Adnah’s mouth dropped in shock, his eyes wide in horror.

        “Dress me once more, servant.” She said expectantly, handing the loincloth to Lerata.

        “As you command, mistress.”

        Lerata refastened the undergarment, placing the straps back into their positions.  Adnah once more tightly secured against his mother’s lower lips.

        Her cum still leaked, mixing with his tears and flowing into his agape mouth.  Sauda patted him tenderly. 

        “Do not worry, our family’s lineage and prosperity will be guaranteed, as I plan to lend you to Nia, as a stud,” Sauda patted him tenderly, “You are my son, my toy, my property, for the rest of your days.”

Denouement by SharpieQuill

        “That’s it, slave, keep it up,” Sauda commanded as a 2-foot-tall Adnah licked and massaged her back.

        She lay face down on a couch.  The warmth and rays of the sun angling under the veranda’s grass roof.  She drank her coconut juice and lazily dreamed as her slave began to service the behemoth that was her posterior.  His tiny hands and tongue felt good, but perhaps a size bigger would speed him up while still being pleasurable?  No, she decided, best to savor the moment.

        He dutifully licked, and when completing the inside massaged his way deeper into her crack.  His mouth and tongue straining to penetrate past the adipose.  She was smiling again, as had lately become her want.

        She recollected upon the magnificent past…

 

        She had kept her doll of a son in his fabric cage for 3 days straight, never bathing.  After Lerata had strapped the female loincloth on the second time, she hadn’t removed it even once.  Adnah had been forced to subsist on her bodily fluids.  Several times a day the ritual of his mother pleasing herself with him was repeated, she never tired of enjoying the feel of his tiny body, or his screams that only registered as squeaks.  Only when she realized that he might need solid food did she remove his prison from her nethers. 

        The fabric was deeply stained and malodorous, Lerata threw it away and cleaned Adnah.  He was wrapped in the medicated bandages as before and spent a night in the dresser drawer once more to heal before his next exertion.  Sauda had been surprised that upon growing to three feet, he avoided her gaze and lightly shook as if cold.  She lifted his chin, digging her nails in thinking he was scheming something.  Only to look into his eyes, noticing the once vibrant eyes far duller.  Her smile stretched from cheek to cheek that day, and afterwards she was never without a grin.

        She looked at him evilly before lecturing.

        “You know how we train a horse my son?” he averted her gaze, still shivering, “We break their will first.  You can not train a beast that has too much willpower, therefore it must be crushed, so that something more compliant can be built over its ruins.”

        She stooped to his level.

        “I had thought it would take longer to break you, being of my blood, but I suppose you are your father’s son.  Why do we not see how much you have learned,” she dropped her skirt, revealing her womanhood, “Get to it, slave.”

        He ran between her thighs, wrapped his arms around them as far as he could, and used them to propel himself up towards her groin, licking and sucking.  While pleasurable, it lacked, conviction.

        "I am not feeling your devotion to this body, perchance you need another few days bound to my sex?”

        She screamed and soon orgasmed at the frenzied, passionate exertions.  that had done the trick…

 

        Her reminiscing ended as she heard heavy footsteps ascending the veranda.

        “How are you two today, Nia?” She asked without looking up.

        “Ha, ha!  In good spirits, both me and the child,” she said patting her bulging belly.

        While her girth had always given her the look of being pregnant, her swollen belly now bulged beyond her massive breasts.  Adnah looked up fearfully.  Nia stroked his face with her palm.

        “And how is the father of my child?”

        Adnah couldn’t speak.  The caressing hand instantly raised into the start of a slap.

        “Good, m, m, my true companion.  Al, alw, always good in the presence of my true companion,” He stammered quickly raising his feeble hands to protect himself.

        Nia smiled and swept back her hair with the outstretched hand calmly. 

        Sauda laughed, “It is good to see you have made progress restoring his speech.”

        Nia grinned, “He just needed positive reinforcement.  Men have always worshipped the ground I walk on.  Whether they wished to or not.”

        Sauda chuckled.

        “I do apologize, but I was wondering if I could borrow little Adnah for the evening?  It has been two days since he has provided for his companion’s needs.”

        “Very well, daughter,” the word daughter said with added respect, “You may take him.  Do return him tomorrow afternoon.”

        “Of course, mother,” She replied in the same deferential tone.

        Nia grabbed Adnah from his mother’s rear and carried him off to her house.  Sauda smiled as Adnah looked back pleadingly towards her.  The family lineage and prosperity guaranteed, she laid her head down for a well-earned rest.  She doubted Adnah would have any that night…

 

 

 

 

 

Story End Notes:

  Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed my story.  My apologies for any missed grammatical mistakes, or poor writing, on my part.  I've proofread this thing to the point that I will not be reading this story again for some time.  If you have any criticisms feel free to let me know. 

A good day, or night, to you all,

SharpieQuill

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8203