Doomed by FTFeet
Summary:

A girl born with abnormally sweaty and stinky feet; a boy born with a troublesome attitude; a mother who use one's gifts to control the other


Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 15060 Read: 27736 Published: March 10 2019 Updated: March 11 2019

1. Characters by FTFeet

2. Story by FTFeet

Characters by FTFeet

Some photos for the female characters of the story:

Lucia

 

Face: https://i.ibb.co/72C13MF/lucia-face.jpg

Soles: https://i.ibb.co/BKT8hNj/lucia-feet.jpg

 

Jazmine

 

Face: https://i.ibb.co/5BrvhQF/jazmine-face.jpg

Soles: https://i.ibb.co/sFWtWw7/jazmine-feet.jpg

Sofia

 

Face: https://i.ibb.co/ZL3pMgv/sofia-face.jpg

Soles: https://i.ibb.co/sPyK5Yz/sofia-feet.jpg

 

Mariana

 

Face: https://i.ibb.co/z7N96G1/mari-face.jpg

Soles: https://i.ibb.co/jkwwRss/mari-feet.jpg

 

Since I apparently cannot submit a chapter in less than 500 words, here’s a bonus short story totally unrelated to the real one. If you’d like to skip it, proceed to chapter 2.

 

Roger was what you’d consider traditionally successful. He was 35, made 500 thousand dollars a year as an executive at a large company, had multiple houses and despite being in his mid 30s was a bit of a party animal. Roger enjoyed the single life, and the freedom that it and his income afforded. On the downside, Roger didn’t really have any close friends or girlfriends aside from the people that just wanted his money. This was also due to the fact that Roger was a terrible person. All of his money had gone to his head and he treated most people like they were beneath him. 


This leads us to a normal spring day with Roger walking down a bustling city street, briefcase in one hand. He was dressed in what must have been a three thousand dollar suit, an expensive watch, was wearing air pods and speaking very loudly, enthralled by whatever conversation he was having. His haircut looked to be at least worth $200. In his free hand he was holding an iced coffee. As Roger walked down the street, he was approached by an old lady who by the look of it was clearly poor. She wore very old looking clothes that were torn in many places, and she smelled absolutely rancid. Interestingly, she was also barefoot. Her feet looked absolutely disgusting with gnarly uncut nails and city street dirt permanently etched into the skin of her feet. The lady began to walk alongside Roger pleading, “Please sir, could you spare some change? As you can see I’ve lost my only pair of shoes. Please sir, could you help me buy new shoes?” Roger turned to the woman and was disgusted by here as soon as his eyes pointed in her direction. “Get lost lady, find someone else to get you your drugs.” The lady however did not relent. “Please sir I’m begging you, anything helps. My feet hurt so badly.” Roger, now frustrated, raised his voice at her. “Goddamnit you old hag! I told you to get lost!”

 

The poor old lady, now frustrated clearly seeing the obvious wealth this man had, finally stopped and went back to her belongings. But before finding another person to beg from, she yelled at the man, “Be careful how you behave, what goes around comes around. Karma will bring you justice!” The man heard her but ignored it and went about his day. He spoke to whomever he was conversing with through his air pods “Yeah yeah just some crazy old lady, anyways as I was saying…”

 

Not long after this event, Roger hopped on the public subway to get to a meeting across the city. This was pretty normal for him. He had the money to take a cab, but with all the traffic he typically took the subway as it was much faster. At the stop before his a woman got on the train and sat across from him. Roger noticed how beautiful this woman was. She looked to be about 23 years old, her hair dyed a deep crimson red, light orange freckles spread across her face, concentrated around her thin perfectly shaped nose. Her eyes were a beautiful green color. She sat down and pulled out her phone. Roger stared at here for a bit, checking out her entire body. She was wearing a light colored sun dress decorated with sunflowers. On her feet were a pair of pink flats. The woman had crossed her legs, and was now absent mindedly dangling her flats from her feet. Roger for some reason he couldn’t quite figure out was drawn to looking at her feet. He watched her shoe dangle up and down, taking notice of red lines that outlined the spots where her feet were pressed against the edges of the flat. Roger never really thought about feet, but in this moment he felt like he literally couldn’t look away. Like his eyes were totally locked onto this woman’s feet. Her shoe play became more and more vigorous. Roger for a moment thought he caught a whiff of something. A rather pungent thick cheesy odor. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but it was definitely not a pleasant odor. He almost looked away to try to find the source of the odor, but his eyes were still totally fixed on her feet. Her shoe play reached a climax and the flat she was dangling was accidentally thrown off of her foot and flew in the direction of Roger across the aisle. Roger could now see her foot, perfectly shaped and with toe nails painted a sparkly silver. Her feet looked sore as marked by her somewhat reddened toes. She flexed her foot giving Roger a quick view of her sole. He had noticed it was shiny with sweat, and mentally noted how disgusting that is. He then thought something odd was up. She didn’t even look up from her phone. She must’ve noticed that her shoe came off no? Roger’s gaze finally was able to break as he looked around to see if anyone else noticed, but no one had looked up from their phones either. He then looked down at the ground before him to see the flat. It landed face up giving him a view of the inside. It had a dark deep imprint of the woman’s foot, and was clearly moistened from fresh sweat. Roger noticed that the odor was stronger now and finally figured out what it was. Foot odor. Roger looked up at the woman again, and then back down at the shoe. Despite how disgusted he was by the scent of her shoe and foot, he couldn’t help but be drawn by how gorgeous this woman was and wanted to try to talk to her. This would be the perfect way to open the conversation. He’d give her back her shoe, and then get her to give him her number via some smooth talk and money flaunting. 

 

Roger proceeded to lean down and pick up the shoe, which caused the smell to grow even stronger. He now definitely knew that it was foot odor, and tried to hurry up this process. He picked up the shoe and walked across to the girl. He proceeded to kneel down in front of her with the shoe in hand. “Excuse me miss, I think you accidentally dropped your shoe.” The woman looked up from her phone and looked directly at Roger’s eyes. That bright green color pierced right through his soul and in that moment he felt like he was in love. She looked at the shoe in his hand, smiled, and finally said, “Oh my gosh! I’m such a clutz, thanks so much!” The woman extended her foot and pointed it towards the shoe, seemingly expecting Roger to put it on for her. Roger was disgusted by this, but looked up at the girl to see her beautiful smile, and then proceeded to look back down at her foot about to put that shoe on. Just then, the subway car had hit some turbulence shaking it somewhat and causing the lights to flash off. For a brief moment, the subway car was pitch black. In a few seconds the lights came back on, and the woman noticed that Roger had now disappeared. She was thoroughly confused as to where he could have gone in such a short time. She looked down at the ground and saw that her flat was right in front of her but facing Roger’s seat, sitting in the position where Roger was a moment ago.

 

The subway car began to slow down, eventually reaching the stop. As it turns out, this was the woman’s stop as well. She looked around for a moment to find Roger, but she didn’t see him anywhere, not even noticing the briefcase he had left behind. She shrugged and used her toe to spin the shoe opening to face her put it back on, going about her day as usual.

 

Roger on the other hand was not so lucky. One second he was about to put the woman’s shoe on, and the next he felt like his entire body was hit by a truck. As his mind spun for a moment before slowly returning to full consciousness, he noticed that he couldn’t really feel any of his body. His arms and legs were seemingly gone, and he could only feel some semblance of a form for his head and torso. He also noticed that he seemed to be laying down in some kind of tunnel or cave with the opening being closer to the other end of this cave up on the ceiling. He could see out of the opening a bit, and what he saw he couldn’t believe. He could actually see the empty seat where he was sitting along with his now abandoned briefcase. And then, it hit him all at once. The odor and taste all around him. The previous scent of feet had now magnified by over 100 times. It completely consumed his mind. Roger felt like he wanted to vomit, but also felt like he didn’t even have a stomach. He tried to scream but just then realized he didn’t even have a mouth, and yet he was able to taste a horrid salty and sour flavor. A few moments of Roger panicking had then ended up with this entire tunnel and him inside of it to be spun around. He then saw something that made it all click with a horrifying realization. The woman’s foot was approaching him quickly. From this angle he could see how truly sweaty her foot was. The odor continued to get worse and he could see specks of blackish gunk around her toes. Before Roger could process it all, the foot was completely inserted and he felt like he was completely crushed. It was as though a massive soft stone had been dropped on top of him. Roger felt crushed but did not feel pain. Each time the woman stepped he noticed that a huge amount of odor was pressed into him, as well as taste. Roger tried to scream or shake, but nothing happened. His mind fought against the seemingly impossible belief that he had somehow become her insole. Unfortunately for Roger, these were her favorite shoes, and no matter how impossible he thought it he was now her insole. The odor intensified day after day of usage, leaving puddles of sweat to soak into the insole day after day. Each bit of sweat that was absorbed made Roger feel more and more disgusting. It was converted directly into a stronger feety taste for him, and the odor continued to magnify day after day.

 

Lesson: Be nice to strangers folks, or Karma may decided justice is you becoming some woman’s insole. 

Story by FTFeet
Author's Notes:

Felt inspired. Note: This is smut. If you're looking for great story telling, this isn't it. 

The sun was beaming down stronger than ever this hot July. This was especially problematic for Mariana. Mariana lived in a low income area of New York City with her family which consisted of her mother Lucia, and younger brother Martin. Their family has a rather troubled history since Lucia got pregnant at 16. Their father did not live with them and was generally not liked by the family for cheating on their mother when they were younger. Mariana, at 20 years old now attended the local community college, and so was out for most of the day. So why was the hot weather particularly problematic? Well, Mariana was diagnosed with Bromodosis, as well as Plantar Hyperhidrosis. In simpler terms, Bromodosis is stinky feet, and Plantar Hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating of the feet. Mariana was medically diagnosed with excessively sweaty, stinky feet. Because of this, she spent most of her life embarrassed by  her feet, and always tried to hide them within close toed shoes. This, of course, made the problem worse. The sweat would simply accumulate inside her shoes, allowing the odor to flourish to unprecedented levels. No matter how thoroughly she washed her feet, some level of odor remained, and then it quickly returned to unreasonable levels a within a few hours. She had tried various methods of neutralizing the odor with powders, botox, sprays, and various chemicals, all of which had no effect.

 

Mariana did however have one good use for her feet; As disciplinary tools. Her brother Martin was a very troublesome child. Since he was young he had a habit of being a troublemaker. Mariana is 8 years older than her brother, making him 12. As such, Martin has been exposed to his older sister’s deadly feet numerous times during his upbringing. Martin absolutely despises his sister’s feet and would do anything to stay away from them. Unfortunately for him, his family had other plans. 

 

His mother and sister were extremely religious, whereas he himself was not so into it, but he did believe in a higher power. While growing up, Mariana was constantly upset about her stinky situation, and so her mother would console her by telling her that everything happens for a reason. That her feet had a purpose in this world. Mariana didn’t know what that purpose was, and for a long time believed that it was a lie, and that God had cursed her for no reason. That is until she saw what she could do with them. 

 

Due to the impoverished nature of their upbringing, they had a small government rent controlled apartment with just 2 bedrooms. As such, Lucia slept in one room, while Mariana and Martin in the other. Normally Mariana and Martin slept in different beds, but one fateful day when their cousin Sofia was staying over, she took Martin’s bed, and Martin had to sleep with Mariana. Martin was just 5 years old when this happened, making Mariana 13 at the time. Sofia is one year older than Mariana, making her 14. 

 

When it was time to sleep, Lucia entered the room and instructed everyone on how to sleep,

 

“Alright then. Sofia, you can take Martin’s bed, and Martin will sleep with Mariana.” Said Lucia in a commanding tone.

 

Being the trouble maker that he is, Martin immediately broke out in protest and began screaming

 

Martin:

 

“NO! I DON’T WANNA. I WANT MY BED. YOU CAN’T MAKE ME. I WON’T.”

 

Lucia:

 

“Now now Martin. Be nice to your cousin. She’s only here for one night and needs a bed. They’re both too big to fit on one bed, so you can sleep with your sister. ”

 

Martin:

 

“NO! I DON’T CARE.”

 

Sofia:

 

“You better listen to your mom Martin, or else Mariana’s gonna stick her feet in your face. Do you want that?”

 

 

Both Mariana and Lucia were surprised by Sofia’s comment, as the thought had actually never occurred to Mariana. Honestly it seemed cruel to her.

 

Marin:

 

“EWWWWWWW. FEET ARE GROSS. NO WAY. SHE CAN’T DO THAT. RIGHT MOMMY?”

 

Lucia took longing glances at Sofia, then Mariana, then her feet, and then finally at Martin. Even though Lucia had Mariana at 16, Mariana was such a good child and obedient. Never problematic. By most metrics, she was still a young mother at 29 now, and she had no idea how to handle Martin. She’d do whatever worked best.

 

Lucia:

 

“Yup. That’s right Martin. If you don’t listen to me Mariana is going to stick her feet in your face. Pee-ewww, stinky stinky. Now get in bed.”

 

Martin’s faced changed from that of a stubborn child to that of a scared one. He huffed and puffed and finally slid into bed. The beds in the room were organized such that each bed was against the wall on either side of the room. When Martin got into Mariana’s bed, he did it from the foot of the bed, taking the side up against the wall, meaning Mariana was on the half of the bed such that she could step out of the bed.

 

“Now Martin. You know how boys and girls sleep in the same bed. You have to sleep the other way.”

 

Martin:

 

“BUT MOMMY! THEN MY HEAD WILL BE NEXT TO HER NASTY FEET!”

 

Lucia:

 

“Now what did I just say about not listening to me? Maybe you also want Sofia to stick her feet in your face? Is that what you want? All those stinky feet in your face?”

 

Sofia let out a hearty giggle at this, and Lucia herself had a sly grin on her face, somewhat amused that after all this time of trying to put him in time out, taking away toys, sending him to his room, and various other punishments, feet were the thing that would get him to finally listen. Mariana watched on in amazement as she saw her typically difficult brother be easily commanded just by the threat of her feet. She gazed upon her toes and wiggled them, imagining those white painted toes over his nose. Part of her felt disgusted, and the other…happy. Happy that maybe her feet would finally be useful for something other than embarrassing her. 

 

Martin proceeded to lay down with his head at the foot of the bed and got under the covers. Mariana got up and got her own blanket, and proceeded to lay on top of Martin’s blanket, effectively sealing him under them since one end was now under her body and the other tucked against the wall on Martin’s side. 

 

“Good boy Martin!” Lucia exclaimed, nearly treating him like an unruly dog. She then said goodnight and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. 

 

Sofia settled into Martin’s bed, just about ready to sleep.

 

Mariana, wanting to chase this new feeling of not hating her feet, placed her blanket over herself but then much to Martin’s surprise, dropped both her feet crossed at the ankle  on top of his upper chest, close to his face. Martin immediately went to push them off, but both his arms were stuck under the covers. He began to thrash about, and was clearly about the yell until Mariana interrupted.

 

Mariana:

 

“Martin! Stop it! Leave them there or I’ll put them on your face next, and you’ll have to sleep like that.”

 

Martin did stop moving for fear of having to get any closer to her feet. But it wasn’t as simple as closing his eyes to escape the sight of her massive soles so close to his face. He could clearly smell it. The signature scent of foot odor. And Mariana’s feet were positively potent. Martin didn’t do anything though, he simply laid there and tried to go to sleep as the scent continued to waft into his nose. 

 

Mariana wiggled her toes again, satisfied knowing that he could definitely smell them, and she was happy about it. And thus, on this day was born a new side of Mariana that she never would have thought existed. She thought back to what her mother told her when she was younger about everything happening for a reason. She thought, maybe God had made her have those feet for the eventual time when she’d have to use them to control her younger brother. A bizarre thought sure, but it did cross her mind.

 

Sofia saw this and giggled even harder.

 

Sofia:

 

“Damn Mariana, that’s cruel. Good thing you just showered before bed, otherwise the smell would probably make him cry.”

 

Mariana:

 

“Haha I know, he’s lucky”, she said, wiggling her toes again. All that shame, the embarrassment, now turned into a feeling of purpose, of power. It felt right.

 

And with that, they went to bed, Martin eventually falling asleep as his big sister’s moist foot odor wafted into his nose.

 

That night, Martin would have a nightmare he’d never forget.

 

He was in his room alone playing with his toys, lost in the completely imaginary world that was in his mind. Suddenly, the toy truck he was holding and made pretend was flying turned into a shoe. Specifically, a scuffed black ugg boot. He recognized the shoe as Sofia’s, as she often worse them. The smell seeping out of the boot hit him immediately, and he tossed it away from his hand. And then another one of this toys in front of him turned into the other boot of the pair, the smell of her stinky feet once again reaching his nostrils. The image of Sofia’s giggling face from that night flashed across his mind. He thought he could hear her giggle as if she were next to him. As he looked around the room, more and more of his toys began transforming. Two more turned into a pair of slip-on wedges that his mother often wore to her secretarial job 7 days a week. The odor in the room intensified. The humidity increased, and the cheesy scent was no longer ignorable. Now the image of his mother’s grinning face while threatening him with his sister’s feet flashed across his mind. Martin got up and tried to run towards the door but immediately tripped on another shoe that had appeared behind him. This time it was a pair of Mariana’s favorite cream colored flats. The odor intensified again, but this odor was definitely his sister’s, no doubt about it. Her feet had a signature cheesy sour odor to them, an odor he’d like to avoid at all costs. As he hit the ground, his face landed in another shoe that he recognized as Sofia’s, a black TOM shoe. His nose being inside the shoe was a whole different beast. The odor exploded into his nose, causing him to tear up in the instant before his tried to lift his head out of it. Just then something else appeared. A long silky piece of black fabric which he recognized as the sole set of black tights his mother wears to work every day with her slip on wedges. The tights stretched all around his body, binding him from his ankles all the way up to his neck. The tights finally stretched one final time around the bottom his head, sealing his mouth and placing the toe end of the tights right under his nose. The odor of his mom’s feet were just as gross as Sofia’s but the odor had its own twist to it. Sofia’s were very cheesy and intoxicating, while his mother’s were more vinegary and piercing, and Mariana’s were cheesy, sour, and most of all humid.

 

As soon as Martin wiggled his body to flip it around, he suddenly saw all three of them sitting around him in a circle. His body was laid down now underneath a chair, and with the two other chairs formed a triangle around his head. In the seat parallel to his body was Mariana, with her feet firmly planted on his chest. His mother and Sofia were in the other two chairs with their feet waiting just behind his head. He could already feel the warmth of their feet. He tried to scream loudly but the stinky tights that covered his mouth nullified any sound that tried to come out.

 

Mariana:

 

“You should have listened to mom Martin. Now we have to teach you a lesson.” Mariana said with a disappointed expression on her face.

 

Lucia:

 

“How many times have I told you to clean up those toys young man? This seems to be the only way to get through to you!”

 

Sofia:

 

“I’d hate to be you right now little cuz. Can’t say I didn’t warn you. Now you get 6 nasty stinky feet all over your face.” Sofia finished while giggling uncontrollably at Martin.

 

All 3 of them proceeded to slam their feet into poor little Martin’s face, making sure his nose got a nice heavy dose of their foot stink. Their feet slid across his face with ease as they were slick with foot sweat. Little pieces of foot grime were visible spread across their soles but concentrated near their red bulbous toes. 

 

Martin cried and struggled, but it was no use. Eventually they stopped moving their feet around and simply piled as many toes as they could over his nose, completely sealing his head into a world of their feet. Martin tried to yell out to get them to stop, but his voice could not be heard. He was in a completely different world than them. The only things that would hear his pathetic muffled cries for help were their hot sweaty feet. 

 

A few minutes after that, Martin woke up in a panic and threw himself out of bed. He’d noticed he was alone in the room, meaning the others had woken up and already gone out somewhere. That night had changed Martin’s life forever, all because of Sofia’s small suggestion that if he didn’t listen, he’d get Mariana’s toxic feet in his face.

 

Throughout the years Martin would have that dream again every now and then. It usually happened whenever he was punished with feet again. In his younger years it was due to trivial things such as not cleaning up his room, which would prompt his mother to make him lay down under a desk in her room while she sat on the desk’s chair and placed her tights covered feet on his face. This was a preferable punishment than having to deal with Mariana’s feet. This punishment with his mother would typically only last an hour, unless she was having a particularly bad day and took it out on her son, in which case he’d have to stay for 3 hours.

 

If it wasn’t his mother, it was Mariana and Sofia. One day he came home with a test he needed to get signed by his mother because he’d gotten a D. She signed the paper and proceeded to give Martin his punishment. For the next month, every Monday through Friday after coming home from school at 3pm he’d have to smell Mariana’s feet until 8pm while she did homework. This was typically the worst thing Martin had ever experienced. Mariana’s feet right after school were just about at their worst. Dripping with sweat through the navy blue socks of her school uniform, the ungodly cheesy sour odor of her feet staining his face, unrelenting in their domination of his poor nose. Mariana over time began to take charge of the punishment, fully letting her imagination run wild. It was only in those moments where she could completely forget about her foot odor issues and let her poor brother deal with it. 

 

The worst Martin had ever experienced was a particularly hot summer when Mariana was 18. Martin was having a hard time with his classes since he spent so much time under Mariana’s feet, he didn’t have much time study or do homework. He had failed 2 classes and would have to repeat the grade next year. Lucia was furious. She called both of her children into the living room. 

 

Lucia:

 

“Martin. Do you know what I just received in the mail?” Lucia asked rhetorically. She dropped the report card and letter from his school on the coffee table at the center of the room. “I would have thought after all this time that you would know better than to get bad grades. But failing? Completely failing TWO classes? That’s unacceptable. And you know what? I thought ‘maybe the punishments aren’t working. Maybe I need to try something else.’ But then I thought that’d be letting you off too easily.” After that sentence, Mariana wiggled her soaked toes in her old ratty school loafers that she’s had since middle school. She smiled looking intensely at Martin, knowing that something bad was coming. Martin looked terrified, seeing his sister’s hungry gaze, waiting to have him sniffing those cursed appendages again. 

 

“Martin, since you clearly aren’t taking school seriously, then you don’t deserve a full summer vacation. So here’s what’s going to happen. From Monday through Thursday you’ll be either under Mariana’s feet, my feet, or smelling our shoes. You know I’m starting to think you maybe you love feet. Either way, there’s plenty of feet here for you. While Mariana is home, if she wants to, you’ll stay under her feet. When I get home from work, you’ll be under mine. If both of us are out of the house, then you’ll stay in your room with a shoe tied to your face.” A this point, Martin was already on the verge of tears. Over the years he’d become less combative. Even though he still hated feet, he knew no amount of fighting would stop it from happening. Or so at least they trained him that way. Lucia continued, “From Friday to Sunday you’ll be staying over your cousin’s. She’s back from her first year of university for the summer and after talking to her she’s assured me you’ll get plenty of what you deserve. I hear she’s become quite the athlete, so she’ll need someone to take care of her hot sweaty feet. We know how much you love doing that.” 

 

At this point, Martin was sobbing. He could practically already smell how bad it was going to be. All of his friends would be out doing cool stuff together and playing outside enjoying the fresh air, while he’d be trapped for the whole summer stuck inside sniffing hot stinky feet. It was at this point that Martin had considered running away. His mind was suffering so much it began to break away from his programming. “This can’t be how other kids get punished. It’s not normal.” He thought. But what could he really do? He had nowhere to go. 

 

And so his summer of fun began. Lucia stayed true to her word, as did Mariana and Sofia. Sofia had quite a bit of fun with Martin. Whenever she had him stay over, she made sure to thoroughly wipe her feet onto his face.

 

Sofia:

 

“Wow little cuz. You really screwed up this time. Sorry to do this to you, but your mom said you need it. I’ll tell you my feet have only gotten stinkier over the years. I wanna try something with you. I wanna see if I can make my feet NOT stink by rubbing it into your face.” As she said that last sentence she began laughing hysterically.

 

Standard position for Martin was under a desk trapped between the legs of a chair. As she got Martin into position, Sofia went into her closet and pulled out what looked like a heavy gym bag. From within, she pulled our bundled up pair of yellow socks.

 

“I wore these same socks without washing them for pretty much the entire year at college. I joined the recreational soccer team, so they actually got pretty stinky. I’m surprised they’re still in one piece. Here’s the deal. I’m going to put these in your mouth, and tape your mouth closed. Meanwhile, I’m going to rub my hot sweaty nasty ol’ feet all over your face, and try to get the stink out of my feet and into your face. Let’s get started ok?” Martin just cried more, he refused to open his mouth, but that wasn’t going to stop Sofia. “Awwww, poor baby. Here let me help” Sofia said as she wiped his tears with the stinky socks. “There we go.” She pried open his mouth and began shoving them in until she managed to completely stuff the socks into his mouth. “Now, let’s get started.” Sofia sat in the seat and began rubbing her soles into his face vigorously, trying to get the sweat to absorb deep into his pores. This continued for hours on end. “Oh and by the way, if my feet still stink too much by the time you have to go back, I’m going to tell your mom you were misbehaving. Wonder what she’d do then?” Sofia stated without looking down at Martin. After she heard his loud whimpers upon hearing this, she smiled and rubbed her toes over his nose. 

 

Mariana didn’t treat Martin much better than Sofia when it was her turn.

 

Mariana:

 

“I’ll be honest bro, at first I felt bad for you. But how stupid do you have to be to fail 2 classes. Let’s be serious, you brought this upon yourself.” Mariana already had Martin in position under the desk at their house. “Sofia told me about the whole sock thing. Super smart, but it actually gave me a better idea. You know mom said to make sure this is so bad that you never fail a class again, so that’s what’s happening. You know how much my feet sweat? It’s really not my fault. Medically diagnosed. Well, this makes my feet get all soggy inside my shoes and I get all this nasty blank sludgy gunk on my feet. I bought one of those foot scraper things that takes the dead skin off your feet so that I wouldn’t get so much nasty grime on my feet. I’ve been doing it every day for the past month. I really meant to throw it out but I haven’t really had time. But then you screwed up so hard, and now I can use all that nasty stuff for something.” Martin’s eyes looked up at his unusually sadistic sister and pleaded no with his head. But for every time he shook his head to say “no”, Mariana nodded her head to say “yes”. “By the time I balled it all up, it was the size of a baseball. Kinda like the perfect size to squish into your mouth. Problem was it was all gooey, you know, so you might actually swallow it and then it’d be gone. So I borrowed one of Mom’s stinky tights and shredded thee fabric and mixed it with this. It’s a lot chewier now, kinda tough like an insole so you won’t be able to just swallow it.” 

 

At this point Mariana produced the infernal ball of the physical manifestation of her disgusting feet and brought it close to Martin’s face. This thing was utterly disgusting. It looked like strawberry jam but instead of smelling like strawberries it smelled like Mariana’s feet but 10x condensed. It was the equivalent of a neutron star, except instead of hyper condensed hot gasses and hydrogen atoms, it was hyper condensed foot grime, foot sweat, toe jam, and bits of what looked like old insole and his mom’s old tights. And this thing had a one way ticket into his mouth. Mariana didn’t even bother trying to get him to open his mouth the nice way. She spread her big toe and second toe and brought the space between to his nose, slapping her sweaty sole over his mouth sealing it shut, taking satisfaction in the deep panicked breaths he was taking, inhaling only her pure foot vapor. She was satisfied with the one thing he hated about herself being completely taken in by her younger brother. Not like he had a choice. She clamped her toes down over his nose and held them there until he ran out of breath and was forced to open his mouth to breath. As soon has he did she pressed down on her foot, shoving her red hot meaty sole flesh into his mouth to keep it open. The flavor of her foot sweat was bitter and salty, and distinctly tasted of her feet. Basically the odor but for taste. But that was nothing compared to what came next.

 

She proceeded to jam the ball of sludge into his mouth, having to mold it somewhat to completely get it in. She then taped his mouth shut with several layers of tape.

 

Martin was in a whole new world of grossness. He then thought back to that dream he’d had years ago. It was just like that. He was in a totally different world, unable to be heard by anyone, completely cut off from any help that would possibly come his way. The taste of this monstrosity completely covered his taste buds, as he watched those scarlet soles, shiny with sweat eagerly approach his face, ready to push him further down into this foot hell he alone belonged to.

 

As I’m sure you can tell, this was not a fun summer for Martin. Martin came to a place mentally where each day felt worse than the one before it. He wasn’t getting used to the odor or the taste, but he was getting used to the situation. Everyday he fought less and less, even though it was worse and worse. He just couldn’t do anything about it. 

 

At the end of that summer vacation, Martin vowed he would never allow something like that to happen again. He had had enough feet for an entire lifetime. He swore on his very life that he’d never go through that again. And it worked. For the entire next year, Martin got straight A’s. He didn’t cause any trouble for anyone. He had turned into the perfect student, the perfect brother, and the perfect son. All of this to say, Lucia had come to the conclusion that she was justified in her punishments. That year meant the world to her. She had raised the perfect son, and she’d figured out the best way to do so. 

 

Well, in that year, Mariana started her first year of college, and Sofia her second. They actually ended up going to the same school and have multiple elective classes together. Because of this, they grew pretty close to each other. In a kind of really messed up way, they even bonded over Martin’s punishments. They talked about the various things they did to make their feet worse, such as wear the same socks for long periods of time, spray a little bit of water into their shoes to bring up the moisture level, and many other tactics. Martin had enjoyed a full school year of fresh air, and he was excited about the upcoming summer vacation, but this time, Martin would be completely free. No feet, no punishments, just video games and fun times with his friends. He really was enjoying his life, finally. You’d think something like those past years would scar someone. Martin seemed to adjust ok, despite the permanent ptsd he had incurred. He couldn’t even look at women’s feet, which was really hard during the summer time due to all the open toed shoes and sandals. 

 

The school year was finally ending as May approached, and Martin couldn’t be more confident. He knew he nailed all of his exams, and he’d get a stellar report card. Around this time, Mariana and Sofia were having a very different conversation.

 

Having just gotten out of class, they too were excited for the end of the semester.

 

Sofia

 

“Ugh. Finally done. I just finished my last final. How about you? Are you totally done yet?”

 

Mariana

 

“Not yet, I still have one final left, then I’m free!”

 

Sofia

 

“Oh bummer, sorry to hear that. You got any plans for this summer? I’ve been trying to think of something fun to do but nothing comes to mind.”

 

Mariana

 

“Nah, I’ve got nothin.” The two girls stopped by a bench on campus to hang out for a bit and chat.

 

Mariana just happened to glance down at the ground at saw Sofia’s footwear out of the corner of her eye. A pair of black ugg boots with yellow knee high socks.

 

“Goddamn girl, are those the same socks you wore all of last year too?”

 

Sofia

 

“Yep! They totally are. They’re my lucky socks. Can’t risk taking the luck out. Besides, I had them cleaned last summer when I shoved them in your brother’s mouth.” Sofia finished, giggling a bit.

 

Mariana

 

“Oh man! That had to have sucked. That was a pretty great summer if you ask me. My feet feel so gross right now. I’d kill to just be able to go home and have my brother take some nice deep breaths between my toes to cool them off. But he hasn’t gotten into any trouble lately. Honestly it’s kind of annoying.”

 

Sofia

 

“Hahahaha that’s hilarious. Tell me about it. I remember last year I tried to get my foot stink permanently into his skin. Could you imagine if his faced always smelled like my feet? I’d die laughing.”

 

Mariana

 

“Hahaha totally. Don’t forget ME. My foot sweat practically drenched his face. I just wish he’d fail a class or something again.”

 

Sofia nodded her head in agreement, and after a few moments a huge smile appeared on her face.

 

Sofia

 

“Well, what if he DID fail a class?”

 

Mariana

 

“What do you mean? He’s already finished, and he says he passed all of them with flying colors.”

 

Sofia

 

“Welllll. You guys have the same last name and you’re pretty much old enough to be his legal guardian. What if you show up at the school’s main office and ask for the report card directly. Just say something like your mom sent you to pick him up along with the report card. I have a friend who’s pretty good at altering legal documents. Where do you think I got my fake id?”

 

Mariana

 

Mariana looked at Sofia for a moment, amazed at how creative her mind is. “You’re so evil. I’m down.” Mariana said with a sadistic looking grin on her face. 

 

And so, Mariana did just that. On the last day of school for Martin, she drove to go pick him up instead of him taking the bus like usual while their mother was at work. Martin was pretty surprised, but he didn’t think too much of it. He just couldn’t wait to get his vacation started. Before meeting him in the lobby, Mariana took a detour to the main office where she successfully managed to get his report card in a sealed envelope. She went back to the car with Martin and they started driving back home.

 

While in the card, Mariana got a pretty wicked idea. She rolled up the windows and locked them so that Martin couldn’t open it from his side.

 

Martin

 

“Um, what? Why’d you close the windows? It’s so hot in here, I feel like I’m melting.”

 

Mariana

 

“It’s messing up my hair. We’re almost there anyways, just suck it up.”

 

At this point, knowing full well what would happen, Mariana took off the pair of dilapidated running shoes she had on. Her foot odor quickly spread to the entire car and removed any hope of breathing air untainted by her stinky feet.

 

Martin

 

“Oh GROSS Mari, put your shoes back on. It stinks! Haven’t I smelled your feet enough already?”

 

Mariana

 

“Hahaha, it’s just a little foot stink. It’s good for you. And no, you haven’t smelled enough. All that fresh air is bad for you, c’mon you love my foot stink. We had all those good years.”

 

Martin

 

“You’re gross. Those years scarred me. You and Sofia are the worst, and mom is only slightly better. You guys need to see a doctor or something, because feet shouldn’t smell that bad.”

 

Mariana

 

“Oh that’s just ‘cause they need someone to suck up all that stink.”

 

Martin

 

“If we keep talking about this I’m going to throw up.” Martin finished as he stretched his shirt to cover his nose. It only helped ever so slightly.

 

Mariana just wiggled her toes, somewhat excited by how much Martin thought he’d be free of her feet. She wondered what kind of punishment their mother would come up with. Eventually they got home and everything was normal. Martin went to the living room to play video games and Mariana went back to her room to text Sofia that everything was going according to plan.

 

Once Lucia got home Martin explained that the report card would come in the mail in a few days. Lucia was fine with that, and didn’t press the issue any further. During those few days, Martin enjoyed the freedom that would soon be cut short. 

 

Mariana had given the envelope to Sofia, and she gave it to Jazmine, a friend of hers and instructed her on what to do. Sofia had said to change every single grade for each class to an F. 

 

 

 

Jazmine

 

“So what’s this about? Why are we changing some kid’s grades?”

 

Sofia

 

“It’s a long story, and you’d probably think I was crazy if I told you.”

 

Jazmine

 

“Well, I don’t really care as long as you pay me, but for the fuck of it, try me.”

 

Sofia

 

“Alright, here goes.” And so Sofia proceeded to tell Jazmine all about her little cousin who gets punished by his mom by having to sniff nasty sweaty feet. Jazmine’s emotional state was like a roller coaster. She went from totally perplexed, to angry, to laughing, to wondering if she should call the cops, to wondering how that would actually feel. An image of her feet on some kid’s face passed through her mind. It seemed crazy, but hey, that’s up to their family. If the mom chooses that, then she chooses it, and besides, the kid could have called the cops or child protective services himself, she didn’t need to involve herself. And something about the whole thing was kind of hilarious to her. Like, feet. Why feet? She ultimately figured it was just foot odor. Totally harmless. They aren’t actually hurting him, just making him sniff some nasty ass feet. Jazmine subconsciously became acutely aware of just how hot and sweaty her own feet were at the moment. 

 

Jazmine

 

“Alright, it’s done. Sealed back up and everything. Be sure to let me know how it goes. Now I’m actually curious. Poor kid’s never gonna get a summer vacation free of stinky feet.” Jazmine finished with a slight chuckle.

 

Sofia

 

“Haha exactly, that’s the plan!” Sofia exclaimed and then left. She drove by her aunt's apartment and dropped the envelope in the mailbox. “And now we wait.” She thought.

 

The next day, Martin got home from a friend’s house at about 6pm, exhausted from a long day of fun. As soon as he walked in the door, he noticed a familiar odor lingering in the air. It was definitely feet. Something about the vibe felt off, but he shrugged it off as just your run of the mill Mariana taking her shoes off and leaving them out somewhere. As he walked down the corridor that connected the entrance of the apartment to the living room, he arrived at the living room to see a strange sight. His mother, his sister, and his cousin Sofia were all sitting in the living room talking about something. Even weirder was that his grandmother was there, or as they all called her “Abuela”. She didn’t really speak much english, and Martin as the youngest one didn’t really speak much spanish, so he had a hard time communicating with her. But his mom, Mariana, and Sofia were all fluent. 

 

Lucia

 

“Martin! So happy to see you. Could you sit down here for a moment?”

 

Martin felt weird, and somewhat scared about this, but he did as he was told. He knew better than to disobey his mother.

 

He noticed there was a large old dusty book on the coffee table with strange symbols all over it. Abuela looked over at Martin and said “Ay mi niño que has hecho ¿Alguna vez aprenderás?” Which translates to “Oh my child what have you done? Will you ever learn?”. Not that Martin understood that, but he did see the saddened expression on her face.

 

Lucia proceeded to pick up the large book and opened it. Abuela mentioned something to her pointing to a specific page and Lucia then opened to that part of the book. 

 

“Since you’ve done such a good job this year, I wanted to get you something special. I promise it’ll make your entire summer vacation SO much fun.” At this point Sofia could barely contain her laughter. Her face was positively red. Mariana had a wicked smile on her face, and she wiggled her toes in anticipation. She could feel them slide past each other wet with sweat, excited about unleashing this onto her poor younger brother.

 

Martin could see that in his mother’s hand was some kind of crystal. It looked emerald in color, and seemed to be glowing slightly. “Now Martin, I’m not sure if you know this about your Abuela, but she used to be part of a very powerful witch coven. They practiced all sorts of magic. I never really believed in it growing up, but she swears up and down it works, so I want to give it a go. I happened to see your report card come in.”

 

Lucia then slid the report card across the coffee table so that Martin could see it.

 

Martin looked at it incredulously.

Martin

 

“No way. No way!! This can’t be! This is wrong! Not possible. It’s some kind of mistake! I aced all of my classes I swear. Just call the school and ask them.”

 

Lucia

 

“You know what? I thought so too. So I did call them. Not only did they tell me that this is correct, you failed all of your classes. But that you’ve been hugely disruptive in all of your classes, and even skip classes. And here I thought you’d changed. I thought you learned. I guess I was wrong. But don’t worry. If the punishments were able to make you at least BEHAVE like a good son and student, then surely continuing will fix this lying habit that you’ve developed.”

 

What Martin didn’t know is that when Lucia went to call the school, she had asked Mariana for the school’s phone number since she didn’t feel like looking it up herself. Well, her and Sofia had actually planned for this. Mariana gave her mom Jazmine’s phone number who was paid extra to make pretend to be a school official and say what they told her to say. Martin had been completely framed, and was none the wiser.

 

Martin

 

“Mom, please, you have to listen to me. This is wrong. Let’s go down to the school and talk to them, this can’t be right! I definitely got straight A’s.”

 

 

Lucia

 

*sigh* “Martin, I’m tired of the lies. Just stop it. You can tell your story in September when the new school year rolls around. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the smell.”

 

And with that, Lucia started reciting some words in Spanish from the book, and the stone she was holding grew brighter and brighter. Taking note of this Martin got the sudden primal desire to run. Like if he didn’t run now, he was in big trouble. Just as he got up to run, a beam of light shot out from the gem stone and struck him. The transformation was instant.

 

In one second Martin was making a run for it, and the next his perspective completely changed. It didn’t take too long for him to figure out that he shrunk. Everything around him was massive. Martin stopped to take in his new surroundings. He truly couldn’t believe this. There was no way it was real. And then the last words his mother said to him dawned on him.

 

Martin

 

“No. No. This can’t be real. She can’t be serious. I’ll die. There’s no way I can survive that.”

 

While Martin’s head was still reeling from what he figured was about to happen, Lucia had already caught up to him and picked him up from the ground. She raised him up high to about chest level and open her palm. Martin sat down on her palm, unable to stand evenly. He must have been about 2 inches tall. He looked around and saw the giant smiling faces of Mariana and Sofia, and the stern looking face of his mother.

 

Lucia

 

“Alright then. Here’s how this is going to go. The spell we put on you is pretty complex. First of all, you can’t breath fresh air for more than 20 minutes without passing out. This is so that in case you somehow escape, you won’t get very far. The only air you can breath continuously is foot odor. In fact, when you’re breathing foot odor the opposite is true. You can’t pass out. The spell lasts until one of us undoes it, so I wouldn’t be getting any ideas if I were you. For the next 4 months you’ll live inside our shoes so you can have some time to think about what you’ve done. It’s like prison. Every second you’re in there you should be thinking about how you can be better. How to rehabilitate. You’ll start off this month with me, and then next month, June, you’ll go with Sofia, and then July you’ll go with Mariana. Don’t worry about food or water, you don’t need it. But either way I’m sure you’ll have plenty of foot sweat to drink, and dead foot skin to eat. Yummy yummy. Also, you can’t be crushed if you’re worried about that. To be honest, the insides of our shoes is an extremely safe place for you to be. Now, let’s not waste any more time than we need to. Every breath of fresh air you take is a breath you don’t deserve.”

 

With that, Lucia closed her grip again, feeling the desperate struggles of her son trying to escape. They could hear his tiny squeaks which must be full blown yelling to him. Lucia pulled off her pair of loafers that she’s been wearing to work for several years now and held it up with her other hand. She dangled her son over it, giving him a moment to feel what was about to happen.

 

Martin could feel the intense humidity of the shoe rising up under him. The odor was completely on a new level. He thought he knew foot odor before. But this? This was something else. Human beings shouldn’t be able to perceive such a thing he thought. But he was, and there was no stopping it. He felt like that air coming from the shoe was already soaking his clothes just with the moisture.

Sofia

 

“Have fun in there little cuz!” Sofia shouted at him while waving and smiling. “I’ll be getting my feet ready for you! I bet you’ll be nice and squishy by the time I get you. I can just smash you under my foot and you’ll stick. Maybe you can fuse to my foot, just stay stuck there forever.”

 

This drew laughter from Mariana and Lucia.

 

Mariana

 

“Hey bro, so do you like toe jam gooey or chewy? Ahhh never mind, I’ll have both ready for you. You don’t have to eat but you also don’t get full, so instead of having to scrape all the goop off of my foot, I can just feed it to you!”

 

Martin was going in circles in his head. “How did this happen? HOW?” He thought. “It’s just NOT FAIR.”

 

Lucia dropped him in and he tumbled down towards the toe section as she angled it. She wasted no time in shoving her foot into it, grasping him tightly with her toes and holding him in place. Martin was now sealed under his mother’s sweaty toes, unable to escape. The sweat and smell were absolutely acrid. He struggled but to no avail. If he struggled for too long his mom would simply scrunch her toes until he stopped. Martin had to resign himself to roasting within the confines of his mother’s fetid shoe.

 

“How does he feel mom?” Mariana asked

 

Lucia

 

“He feels great sweetheart. I feel good knowing he’s in there. He’s got nowhere to go. Just my foot funk all around him. As it should be.”

 

Sofia

 

“God I can’t wait until my turn. He’s going to wish he hadn’t failed all those classes. Oh well, too bad.” Sofia said with a sly grin on her face.

 

Lucia proceeded to leave, leaving the book and gemstone to Mariana and Sofia, and their Abuela went home. 

 

Martin’s life for the next month consisted of nothing but his mother’s feet. The only time he wasn’t under her foot was when she was showering, in which case she shoved her tights deep into her shoe to prevent his escape. She even slept with her shoes on, making sure to wrap her feet in a heated blanket to make it a bit warmer. She couldn’t achieve the same level of sweat as Mariana, really no one could, but she could try.

 

As each day passed the odor grew worse and worse. That horrid vinegary foot odor his mom had always produced reach unrealistic new heights, all the while poor Martin had to endure. Meanwhile, Sofia had been preparing her feet as well.

 

As the next month came, Lucia invited Sofia over to the house. Martin could sense something was different. There he was, baking as usual under his mother’s oppressive sweaty toes when suddenly, her foot withdrew. Just as Martin thought he would finally get some fresh air, if even for a moment, he was dead wrong. His mother had then covered the opening of the loafer with her what appeared to be a yellow tunnel, and in came an odor he recognized all too well. This was definitely Sofia’s foot odor. That unmistakable potent cheesy odor consumed him on all sides and formed a thick miasma as the two foot odors combined and worked together to work over Martin’s tiny nose and lungs. He could literally feel the odor fill every single bit of space his lungs could hold, as it passed the “air” into his bloodstream. She then turned the shoe upside down and shook until Martin fell out of the shoe and down the long shaft of the sock. Although he was already soaked to the bone, Martin could feel this new flavor of foot sweat coat his body, as if to say “You’re mine now.”

 

Sofia proceeded to tie up the end of the sock without speaking to Martin at all and went home. When she got home she sat down in the center of her room and began to untie the knot. She then allowed little Martin to fall down onto the ground as she turned the sock upside down.

 

“Wow little cuz. Can’t believe you really just spent a month under your mom’s nasty feet. Though I don’t think that’s anything compared to what you’re in for next.”

 

Martin was still adjusting to seeing light again. Everything was so bright and he could just barely make out Sofia’s face. As his vision grew clearer, he noticed that Sofia was wearing those old black ugg boots still. She however only had a single yellow sock on. He definitely remembered that sock pretty clearly from when he had to suck on it last summer. What a terrifying flavor he thought.

 

“You ready? I don’t think you are. I don’t think you CAN be ready.” Martin could smell the terrible odor already. Coated in two different flavors of foot sweat, and effectively stained with his mother’s foot odor, he could still make out the odor coming from Sofia’s unremoved ugg boots. She started to tug on them, pulling them off with a good bit of force. The odor washed over Martin like a tsunami, introducing him to a level cheesy foot odor one would think not possible. Once again, powerful like his mother’s but different. Except this was far more powerful. Looking at her giant soles he saw something horrifying. 

 

She had plastic wrapped her entire soles. It looked like she had mummified her feet with cling wrap. Her soles were bright red and looked water logged. Everything in his body was telling him to try to run, but he knew what would happen. Besides, it would be like trying to outrun a goddess. He was powerless in comparison. 

 

“I wanted to get my feet nice and stinky for you, and also sweaty. I don’t have Mariana’s natural gift, but this is the best I could do. See, the plastic wrap is really good and keeping as much odor as possible inside, as well as moisture. I haven’t taken this off since you started with your mom, so naturally some of the odor leaked out. If you think what you’re smelling now is bad, just wait until you’re *inside*. I made a nice little door for you. All I have to do is take off this little piece of tape, and we’re in business.”

 

Martin had been through a lot at this point, but he felt like this terrified his very soul. Even the tops of her toes were wrapped shut. There was a ton of sweat that had condensed inside that hellish version of a greenhouse. The inside was no place for a human. That would be a true hell. But it didn’t matter what he thought. Sofia picked him up with one hand, and proceeded to life a small piece of tape at the ball of her sole right in the center that revealed a small opening to the plastic wrap that she could lift up and close at will. She lifted the flap, and pressed Martin right into the flesh as deep as she could, and then re-sealed it, and replaced the tape. She then placed her yellow socks back on, the one that she hasn’t ever washed, and then put her old boots back on. To say Martin was in shock is an understatement.

 

He had no idea how it was possible for his predicament to get so much worse. And to top it all off, deep in the back of his mind he already knew that Mariana’s would be the worst of all. That what he experienced now isn’t even the end. But he thought, at least he’s now 1/4 of the way through his punishment. June, July, and August to go. If there’s one thing Martin had developed over time, it was hope. Hope of freedom. His mother did genuinely want him to improve after all. 

 

Martin was sealed away in this foot coffin for what to him seemed like years. The heat unbearable, the pressure of her huge soles felt like it would stomp him flat. He really did feel like he was fusing to her sole just like she’d alluded to when this all started. But there’s no way right? They wouldn’t ACTUALLY trap him underfoot for the rest of his life would they? They couldn’t. 

 

“I hope you enjoy yourself little cuz. I know I will. Oh by the way, funny story about your report card. Your big sis and I thought it would be too boring for you to have a normal summer you know? Like enjoying the warm season, having fun? Yeah no, that’s not for you. You need foot air. So we may have taken your report card and had it altered a bit. Just to make things more interesting. Just a little prank is all. I had no idea your mom would find a way to SHRINK you. I mean who would’ve thought that. But now that it’s happened…well, sucks to be you.” Sofia laughed to herself a bit like a crazy person as she wiggled her toes in her boots, taking a deep satisfaction at Martin’s new role.

 

Martin grew furious upon hearing this. How dare they? Why? Why would they do this? He thought. It’s just so cruel. He was furious and sad at the same time. How could they do this to him? Was this all some kind of joke to them?

 

About two weeks had passed with Sofia truly never removing her boots, not even for showering. She had tied plastic bags around her shoes and then sealed the openings with water proof tape to her leg. At this time, she managed to convince Jazmine to come over her house to take a look at little Martin.

 

Jazmine

 

“So is he in your shoe like right now?”

 

Sofia

 

“Yup, totally. He’s stuck to my sole. I’ll show you, but first, you probably wanna wear these nose plugs.” Sofia haded Jazmine some much needed nasal protection. How ironic that Sofia knew even at normal size her foot odor would be too much to handle, and yet she orchestrated a plan which ended up with Martin at 2 inches plastered to her hot sweaty sole. 

 

Sofia then took off her boots, and lifted up her sole, giving Jazmine a view of the tiny figure stuck inside of the transparent wall.

 

Jazmine

 

“Jesus. That is absolutely rank. I really do feel sorry for the poor kid. But hey, money is money.”

 

Sofia

 

“Oh please, don’t make pretend that you don’t want to know what it feels like. Sure I paid you to get your feet on him, but you wouldn’t have accepted if you weren’t at least curious.”

Jazmine

 

“MAYBE. I won’t confirm nor deny.” As she said this, Jazmine began to pull off a pair of sheepskin fuzzy moccasins that she wears pretty much every summer. It makes her feet stink horrendously but she loves how comfortable they are. Sofia then let Martin out of his cage and dropped him onto the floor. She had to literally peel him off of her sole.

 

Martin couldn’t really sit up, so he just laid there on the ground looking up, taking deep breaths of less tainted air. Hey began to smell an unfamiliar foot odor. Definitely foot stink, but not one he’d smelled before. He turned his head and saw the giant reddened sweat stained soles of a girl he’d never met.

 

“Hey little guy! I’m Jazmine. I’m the one who your mom spoke to over the phone. I guess you could say I’m the real reason that you’re going through all of this. So I figured I might as well join in. I really do feel bad, but hey, it’s just a few months of feet. You’ll get over it.”

 

Jazmine proceeded to extend her foot and slammed her sole down on his body, and then lifted, knowing that it would stick on account of all the sweat. She then peeled his body off of her sole and grasped him by his head in between her thumb and index finger. She brought his head over to her toes and spread them apart.

 

“Alright little guy, see all that gunk in between my toes? You’re going to eat that. You have 15 minutes. And if you don’t eat it, I’m going to call your mom as your school and tell her you’ve been expelled. Who knows, maybe she’ll find a permanent position for you between your big sis’s toes. I hear she’s got some real gross feet. Is that what you want? You want to live under your sister’s feet? If not I suggest you get chewing.”

 

Martin suddenly felt re-energized. Only because he knew this threat was real. She really would do it, and he feared that his mother might actually consider leaving him and his sister’s foot rag. By this point he was delirious and the thought of eating and swallowing toe jam didn’t seem like the craziest thing in the world. A sign of his mind attempting to adapt to his new reality? Perhaps. Or maybe he was destined to for this. Who really knows. Martin did successfully eat all of the toe jam, chewing on it and swallowing.

 

“WOW, you really did it? Oh man I was totally joking but you really at all my nasty foot gunk.” Jazmine laughed. Completely defeated, Martin just curled into a ball and began crying.

 

Sofia

 

“Oh no you don’t little cuz. No breaks for you.” Sofia had unwrapped those unholy pieces of plastic from around her feet, and was no quickly approaching Martin’s tiny defeated body. As she grew close Jazmine approached with her feet as well. 

 

Jazmine

 

“Do you think he likes sandwhiches?’

 

 

Sofia

 

“I do think so. Why? What’d you have in mind?”

 

 

Jazmine

 

“Well, how about a nice hot foot sandwich?” As she said this, both of them smiled and attacked Martin’s body with their feet. They attacked him from all angles, unrelenting. Pressing him in between their soles they forced him to become a living fossil, entombed in unescapable foot flesh. Their foot odors combining and synergizing to produce a foot odor cocktail so potent it felt as though it was eating away at his very skin. Martin was just a rag doll in all of this, resigned to the pummeling of these giant cheesy pieces of foot flesh that were fighting over him.

 

Eventually the girls decided they had their fun, and Sofia re-wrapped Martin back into his cozy nook deep in her sole, sealed him in with her sock and boot, and went about her day.

 

Sofia

 

“Thanks for coming! This was fun!”

 

Jazmine

 

“It really was! Next time you don’t even have to pay me! Hahaha”

 

And with that, 2 more weeks passed and Sofia’s month was up.

 

Sofia went to see Mariana when July finally came. They locked themselves into her room, and sat down on the floor.

 

Mariana

 

“How was he? I’ve seriously been dreaming about finally getting him. And I get TWO whole months just to myself.”

 

Sofia

 

“Oh he’s fine. You know, just has a big stinky foot in his face. Nothing out of the ordinary.” The two laughed at this like it was just any regular knock knock joke.

 

Sofia proceeded to take off the boot that contained Martin, and removed the cling wrap as well.

 

Mariana

 

“Holy crap! You really did a number on him. That had to be so gross….cool!”

 

Sofia

 

“Yup. Just him and my foot for a good month. A friend helped me out too. I think maybe finally my foot stink is stuck with him permanently. I just love the idea that even if he’s not with my feet, he still smells them. No escape hahaha. Anyways, I won’t stall anymore, he’s all yours.” Sofia said as he dropped him on the ground and left.

 

Now Mariana had him all to herself. 

 

Mariana

 

“Well hey there little bro. How’ve you been?” Mariana asked, not actually expecting an answer. Martin was curled in the fetal position, not even looking at her. “Hey, don’t be rude. I’m TALKING to you. Look at me when I talk to you.” Martin head shifted slightly to glance up at his giant sister who was beaming down at him. She was wearing her favorite pair of cream colored flats, he could see her flexing her toes up and down in them. He was actually surprised at the fact that he didn’t smell her feet from where he was. He’d expected some even more monstrous ungodly odor, but actually, he just smelled of his mother’s and Sofia’s feet.

 

“You know, I hope you’re as excited as I am. We have a lot of catching up to do. Remember when I told you last summer that my feet sweat so much that it makes them soggy and I get this buildup of this nasty foot gunk? Well now I finally have a solution for it. See before I was just scraping it off and throwing it away. And when you were big I didn’t want you to swallow it because then it would be gone. But the spell book bro, that thing is super powerful. Now you’re tiny enough to eat all that nasty stuff but have there still be plenty more. Only problem is, how do I make you eat it?”

 

Martin started up at her, no reaction at all.

 

“You’re annoying me now. What? Are my feet not good enough? They don’t scare you? Or maybe you finally like them?”

 

Again, no reaction.

 

“Fine then. Since you wanna be Mr. tough guy, we can skip the teasing.”

 

Mariana then pulled off her flats pretty quickly to reveal her giant bare soles. Gazing upon these soles Martin finally had a reaction. He gasped. These were the most disgusting things he’d ever seen. First of all, shape wise they were aesthetically pleasing, toe nails trim and perfectly pedicured with her favorite nail polish color; white. But that’s where the good ended. There were literal droplets of sweat rolling down her soles, and large globs of some thick sludge material one could only guess was a mixture of dead foot skin, oils from her foot, and foot sweat. A single one of these globs was the size of his entire body. She wiggled her toes aggressively while smiling at him.

 

“Finally, you’re finally awake. Now, you probably noticed they don’t stink. Well, turns out there’s a spell for that. I finally fixed my stinky feet problem! There’s just one issue. It won’t last. But I can make my feet never stink again with one final step. I just need you to touch my foot.”

 

Martin was scared. There’s no way he’d want to willingly touch her foot. But wouldn’t she just make him do it anyways? 

 

 “Go on, do it. Touch it.” Mariana said encouragingly as she brought her foot closer and closer to his puny body. She angled her foot downwards and spread her toes. Martin was standing at this point, and Mariana positioned his body in between her big and second toe without actually touching him. Martin was amazed that he still couldn’t smell anything. This curiosity would be his downfall. His naive mind figured he could actually help her make it so that her feet never stink again. That would be beneficial to both of them. Maybe she’d even let him go earlier. So Martin hesitantly reached out with his palm, feeling the warmth of her foot against his palm, until finally it made contact with her foot. 

 

“Thanks bro, I knew you could do it.” Mariana smiled and waited. In the new few moments, something utterly horrid attacked Martin’s nostrils. There it was, the terrible toxic odor of Mariana’s feet. That cheesy sour odor that invaded his mind, body and soul. It was so bad that he began coughing for a full minute. The odor was so thick and unreal. He had a flashback to that first night where she kept her soles on his chest near his face, forcing him to sleep with the odor of her feet. How did it get to this? He thought. 

 

“Hahahaha, finally hit you I see. Sofia gave me a good idea. She kept saying she wanted you to have her foot stink with you forever. Well, turns out in order to make this spell that makes my feet not stink long term, the odor has to go somewhere. Apparently I’m not strong enough to make it go to an entirely different dimension, but I can make it go to a living energy. All you had to do was voluntarily touch my foot. Now nobody can smell my feet except you. Even after mom grows you back, my feet will be odor free thanks to your sacrifice. I pretty much never have to wash my feet again so it won’t matter to anyone but you.”

 

Martin doubled over on the ground, unable to comprehend this new permanent odor in his life. But for some reason he could smell more than just her feet. He could smell Sofia’s, and his mom’s, and Jazmine’s too.

 

“There is a slight side effect though. It’s not just my foot odor. It’s foot odor from any feet you’ve come into contact with since you shrank. So I guess that’s Mom and Sofia too. Oh and that friend Sofia mentioned. Yeah, lots of stinky feet for you.”

 

Martin didn’t think he had any tears left, but there he was, crying again. This just wasn’t fair. Even his hope was now gone. He thought he only had 2 months left and it’d be over. But now he has to smell all of those feet for the rest of his entire life. All because Mariana and Sofia played this cruel trick on him with the report card. 

 

“Finally, a good reaction. You know mom said it has to be bad for you to learn your lesson. Now you have a permanent reminder of that lesson. You might think it’s cruel, but really it’s destiny. One time mom told me that God made it so that everything happens for a reason. What are the chances that stinky feet were the only way to make you behave, and I was born with super sweaty, stinky feet? Like, that’s just fate. You were MEANT to receive my foot odor.”

 

Martin was too busy curled up on the floor crying and still suffering from the intense combined foot odor currently overwhelming his sense of smell. It was so powerful he could even taste all of their feet combined. 

 

“Alright, now that that’s out of the way, let’s get your 2 months started.” Mariana picked up a vial of something she had set on the side, and picked up Martin as well. “I don’t want you sliding around, so I’m going to have to glue you to my sole. It’s super strong skin bonding glue, so don’t worry about coming loose.” She applied to thick fluid to her sole right beneath the gap between her big toe and second toe, and then placed Martin’s body where she placed the glue, with his face facing the sole. She had stuck him such that his entire body was pressed into her sole, but his face was free to move in between her big toe and second toe. Mariana’s toes were pretty meaty so when she wasn’t spreading them they pretty much concealed his entire head. Nobody would be able to tell there’s a head in there trapped amongst her stinky toe flesh.

 

Mariana put her flats back on and went about her day. She too never took them off a single time for the entire two months. She thoroughly enjoyed having Martin trapped underfoot. She placed him there specifically because she knew that a ton of sweat and toe jam went through there, meaning it would all be funneled directly to his face, and it was. Martin was forced to eat a constant stream of toe jam as it pretty much never stopped oozing down with her foot sweat. 

 

And so two months went by, Mariana enjoying her life as normal, often forgetting she even had her little brother there under her foot. Sofia was so happy to hear that her foot odor would finally remain with Martin forever, while Jazmine mostly just thought it was funny and convenient for her. Lucia thought it was driving the point home for the time being, but intended to reverse it with another spell after the two months was up.

 

When the time finally came, Lucia, Sofia, and Mariana met back in the living room where the shrinking had first happened. 

 

“Mom, do we really have to let him out? Can’t we just keep him there for a few more months?”

 

Sofia nodded furiously in agreement, but Lucia disagreed.

 

Lucia

 

“We’ve all had our fun, but he needs to go to school and learn from what he did.”

 

And so Lucia picked up the book and the gemstone again, while Mariana peeled him off of her foot after great effort in trying to remove the glue. Once he was free, Lucia read the reversal spell, and just like that Martin was full sized again just like he was 4 months prior.

 

Martin was so glad to finally be back to normal size, but was filled with dread to realize he still had the odor of their feet as his only air.

 

Mariana

 

“How’s it smell bro? Told ya it was permanent.” Mariana said taunting him as she showed him her bare sole.

 

Sofia

 

“Hahaha this is great. The air smells so clean in here I can hardly believe it. Can you smell how clean the air is little cuz? What’s that? You can’t? But why? Oh that’s right, you’ve got our stinky foot odor going in your nose. Oh well, sorry not sorry.”

 

Lucia

 

“Alright alright girls, enough. I’m undoing the spell.”

 

Martin lit up like a Christmas tree.

 

Martin

 

“Thanks so much mom! I promise I’ll never do anything bad again. I swear!!”

 

Lucia

 

“You’d better not, or you know what’s going to happen. Next time I won’t reverse it. You’ll have to smell our feet for the rest of your life.”

 

Mariana

 

“Oh not fair mom. You’re gonna make all of our feet stink again. Super annoying.”

 

Lucia

 

“Well too bad sweetheart, that’s life.”

 

And with that, Lucia began searching through the book to find the reversal spell.

 

“Aha! Here it is. Alright looks like…”

 

And with gemstone in hand and book, Lucia began reading the words. As soon as she was done, it didn’t seem like anything had happened. Well? Still smell it?

 

Martin

 

“Yeah, nothing changed.”

 

Mariana

 

“Oh my god look!!” Mariana was pointing to Martin’s legs. It looked like he was vanishing somehow. 

 

Martin

 

“What?! What’s happening to me?!!!”

 

Mariana

 

“Mom…which spell did you read?”

 

Lucia

 

“Look, this one right here. It says you can make the destination a different dimension instead of a person. I figured if I did that everyone wins.”

 

Mariana

 

“No way, Mom, you didn’t….” 

 

Martin had begun panicking even more now, his body was now glowing, giving off a green light. 

 

“You’re supposed to detach it from a person first, then send it to a different dimension. You’ve just made the spell stronger and sent him to the different dimension.” 

 

The 3 women then turned their heads to look at Martin, but just then his body disappeared, leaving the bright light which proceeded to shoot into the emerald gem stone that Lucia held. 

 

 

 

Lucia

 

“Ok, ok, let’s not panic. We just have to figure out what the reversal for this spell is. No big deal.”

 

Sofia

 

Just then, Sofia cut in. “I bet it’s really simple. If the different dimension is in that rock thing, then we just need to break the rock to get him out.” Sofia got up and grabbed the gem stone from Lucia.

 

Lucia

 

“No wait!! You don’t know that!”

 

Sofia

 

“It’s fine, watch.” She proceeded to throw the gem stone on the ground with a ton of force, causing it to crack but not shatter. She then began stomping on it repeatedly causing it to crack more and more, shards of the stone splintering off on the ground until finally, one final stomp shattered the stone into what was effectively glitter. Light emitted from the stone began to disappear until it was all gone.

 

Lucia

 

“Ok I found it! Here’s the section on alternate dimensions. It says, alternate dimensions regardless of spell type are stored within the casting gem. In order to dissipate alternate dimensions, cast this spell with the casting stone in hand. Any alternate dimensions that exist at any time that the casting stone is destroyed will continue to exist and become permanently unreachable.”

 

Mariana

 

“Ok wait. So he’s stuck there. In some other dimension with out foot stink? What does that even mean? How does that work?”

 

Lucia

 

“It says here we can peer into the last alternate dimension that was created using the book. Looks like you just need to hold your finger here on this symbol.”

 

The three of them then placed their fingers on the symbol and saw into Martin’s new home world.

 

They could see that this was Mariana and Martin’s bedroom, except a few things were different. For one, there was no furniture at all in it. There were no windows, and there wasn’t even a door. Somehow, they could seem themselves sitting in the room. Even Jazmine was there since she was part of the spell too. The four of them were sitting in a diamond shape, and they seemed to be speaking to something at the center of their formation.

 

 

 

Martin

 

“What the hell? Where am I?” Martin said as he looked around. The shape of the room seemed familiar, but nothing was there. In an instant, the four appeared. He was surrounded by his mother, his sister, his cousin, and Jazime, all of them barefooted with their soles propped up on their heels pointing toward Martin. Martin was once again at his smaller size of 2 inches.

 

Mariana (alternate)

 

“Shutup. Doesn’t matter where you are. You need feet. You need my nasty, hot, sweaty, stinky feet right now.”

 

Sofia (alternate)

 

“Yup. She’s right you know. You need a ton of feet. I have so much foot sweat for you to drink.”

 

Jazmine (alternate)

 

“Don’t forget all this toe jam I have. It’s not gonna eat itself. Bottoms up little guy.”

 

Lucia (alternate)

 

“To think I ever thought you could improve. You’re just a sad excuse of a life. All you get is hot sweaty feet. No way out of here so don’t even try.”

 

Martin finally listened to his instincts and decided to run. But at this point it was far too late. All 8 soles came after him, and they began mashing him all around their soles. They continuously taunted him, unrelenting with the insults and feet based commands.

 

Mariana (alternate)

 

“C’mon, deep breaths. Let’s go. Maybe after a few million years sniffing my foot I’ll let you eat my dead foot skin.”

 

Sofia (alternate)

 

“Boy oh boy did you really screw up. How about I put you back in your little prison against my hot sweaty soles for a billion years?”

 

Jazmine (alternate)

 

“How about 2 billion of eating my toe jam? You have 1 hour to eat 2 metric tons of toe jam. If you fail I’ll wear you in my shoe for a trillion years. Good luck.”

 

 

Mariana

 

The girls released their fingers and looked at each other with blank expressions. After a few moments, both Mariana and Sofia broke out into a fit of laughter. 

 

“Great job mom! You got him to fulfill his destiny. Looks like paradise to me!”

 

Sofia

 

Man this is too good. Can’t let this go to waste. I have an idea.“ Sofia proceeded to rip out the symbol from the book, and then tore it in half. She placed on half in her shoe under her foot, and gave the other half to Mariana, instructing her to do the same. Their foot sweat immediately caused the symbol to bleed into their sole as if it were a tattoo.

 

“Ok Mari, hold your foot up.” Mariana held here foot up, getting an idea of what Sofia just did, and Sofia pressed her foot up against Mariana’s. When their soles touched, they could once again see Martin’s dimension. They watched him attempt to escape their alternate universe counterparts, but they were even more cruel than the real versions. The repeatedly dunked his head in between their toes, force fed him foot sweat and toe jam, just good old pressed him against their hot sweaty soles, made him inhale all of their foot odor. 

 

Lucia

 

Lucia proceeded to get up without a word, taking the book with her. She went into the bathroom, put the book into the dry bathtub. She then doused the book in oil and lit a match, tossing the match into the tub. The book proceeded to disintegrate into nothing after a few minutes, and Lucia turned on the water to wash the ashes way. 

 

She went back into the living room, and looked at the girls sternly and told them,

 

“Martin went out with some friends one day and never made it home.”

 

She turned around and left again, seemingly still in shock at what had just happened

 

Mariana and Sofia were still in a laughing fit watching Martin attempt to claw his way out of a sea of soles

 

Mariana

 

“You got it mom! Poor little guy, who knows where he could’ve gone. ”

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8195