Balancers by ReyRiles
Summary:

An advanced human civilization dominates the multiverse with size changing technology. One citizen named Jake succeeds in obtaining a secret job as a Balancer, which allows him to destroy worlds who do not meet the standards of his empire. He soon learns he isn't the only Balancer in the family.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Growing Woman, Incest, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 14551 Read: 30249 Published: February 22 2019 Updated: February 22 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by ReyRiles

2. Chapter 2 by ReyRiles

3. Chapter 3 by ReyRiles

4. Chapter 4 by ReyRiles

Chapter 1 by ReyRiles
Author's Notes:

A bit of setup and giant male action in the last half. Skip away if that's not your thing.

It had been a grueling road, but after several thousand years expanding our empire, the civilization I belonged to had become not just the dominant species in the universe, but the most dominant in every parallel universe we discovered and explored. The primary reason for this dominance came from a size changing technology that allowed us to grow and shrink essentially any matter we wished to nearly any size we wished.

Of course, this invaluable tech was strictly controlled by our leadership, and only a handful of citizens outside of the military experienced such inconceivable effects firsthand. The closest most of us got were to visit zoos filled with shrunken animals from different worlds, buy them as pets, or even use some as spices for food. In any event, with the immortal lives our advanced knowledge granted us, I did not give up the expectation that I might someday get to see specimens in their natural habitat while my mile long dick hung above them.

Indeed, after graduating with high honors from my young adult education, I decided to first seek out a career that would permit me to work at a much greater scale or with beings at a much smaller scale. On top of the high marks and recommendations needed, all of these potential jobs were said to require tact, self-control, and patience. Not only did dealing with such fragile and primitive living things promise to be frustrating and boring for long stretches of time, but it was easy to see how one could go a touch mad with power.

I applied in secret, not desiring to get my family’s hopes up. I still kept it secret after I was accepted into the next phase of testing. After several more layers of in-depth challenges that graded my personality and mental state, I was informed that I passed all the necessary steps to become something called a Balancer.

“What’s that?” I asked the beautiful, slender tester behind a clear desk. A blue hologram showed her my assessment data.

She brushed back a dangling lock of her red hair. “A special position very few men ever succeed in getting. In fact, there are currently over six thousand Balancers in the multiverse. Less than five hundred are men.”

“Why the disparity?”

“Because despite the range of leniency we offer in this specific profession, nearly all men will inevitably get carried away.”

“Carried away? How, exactly?”

“It’s usually the sex. While we allow Balancers all to sleep with one another during a mission, men tend to experience a significantly heightened libido from the size changing tech, so they become too focused on chasing down lovers. Many women are more than happy to reciprocate, so they end up destroying more than they need to while partaking in their sidetracking throes of passion.”

“Destroy?”

“Yes. You see, Mr. Spiral, this job isn’t to study other species or aid in their advancement like a Guider, it’s to eliminate those we deem unworthy of further progress. We send a Balancer to destroy a certain percentage of a species or civilization after a Guider’s initial visits do not provide our desired results. If those that remain still refuse to change after their “god’s” initial visit, then they are completely eradicated.”

“Oh, I see. I’ve never heard of this job before.”

“Promoting it will have ten million applicants at my doorstep within the hour, and we already know most will not pass the lengthy submission process. Moreover, tests show that those who do not actively seek destruction will be able to better control themselves once they get a taste for it, and you will get a literal taste for it. I’ve done it for two centuries and it never gets old eating and crushing all those little things, particularly with a partner or two. Perhaps you and I will meet in a dimension and have our fun together?”

My dick instantly got hard to the woman’s sensual yet business-like proposal. “I would enjoy that very much.”

She nodded with her amber eyes more than her head. “Still, you will have to work alone for a mission or two as we complete your evaluation. There’s also the matter of keeping your position a secret. The nanotech we inoculated you with will activate an emergency protocol that will prevent you from divulging that information. However, if it fails or you bypass it, we will terminate your position and the memories connecting you with us. Only other Balancers may know what you do. Everyone else will simply believe you are a Guider, understand?”

I saluted. “Yes, ma’am.”

With a smile at the corner of her lips, she said, “Good. I’ll download your first batch of coordinates into the account we created for you and you’re now linked with the interdimensional network. Simply head for any public teleporter and choose a coordinate to be teleported where you wish.”

A little dizzy at how fast this was all going, I said, “Thank you. Any advice?”

“To turn on your pain receptors just a tad. If it’s not too unsettling for you, it’ll only add to all the sensations you’ll be bombarded with. Oh, and unless we’re in a showy mood, few Balancers wear clothes in the venture, as it deadens your sensitivity. Trust me, there is no better rush than to feel every single projectile and exploding body shoot up our nerves as we do our work. Prove to us that you can meet quotas within a couple of missions and you will be given the full range of coordinates and list of Balancers so that you may meet them at their work as well. You may begin at your leisure.”

I thanked her and left, needing some time to myself to process everything I just signed up for. I wanted to go to a world right then and there, but I knew it would be better to give myself some time to cool off.

My leisure ended up being two mornings later. In that time I came to terms with the fact that I was going to be the last sight for billions, perhaps trillions of beings if I passed my final evaluation. Those little guys might have been deemed unworthy as a whole, but there would certainly be many individuals who were simply caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yet imagining myself so easily subjugating these tiny creatures aroused me to no end. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like in reality.

My first task was to choose a world to decimate with my body. All of them had at least a few billion humans. I selected a straightforward world, a world that had recently launched much of its nuclear arsenal, which started a minor nuclear winter. Following my immediate boss’ advice, I teleported without my clothes, keeping them in a dimension that would return them to me when I went back to my universe. I elected to appear in an isolated area, an area already destroyed by their irradiated weapons.

It was shocking to see just how barren everything looked. Only in old pictures had I seen places without any green or signs of life. I needed to use the tech in my eyes to zoom up close to the surface and make out anything clearly. The sunlight that struck here bounced off thick clouds of gray that barely dampened my waist. I arrived at the maximum height my boss currently allowed, so I knew to have rose a full ten miles more than the roofs of those clouds.

I lifted my bare foot and sent it down with what I believed to be a gentle step, but this was enough to generate a powerful shockwave that dissipated the nearby cloud layer. With that gone, I could better see the knee-high line of rocks a mere stride in front of me. I had come so close to slamming my legs right in the middle of a mountain range. I took another stride toward the range, my zooming eyes picking up the second air blast I created, which crashed into the mountainside and sent building sized boulders tumbling down.

On the other side of the range lied a sparkling little city by the ocean’s shoreline. The whole urban center appeared no longer then my leg and half as wide. No building there even looked to be taller than my pinky finger was long. With the daintiest movements of my life, I rose a leg over a short mountain. Careful not to destroy the city with the mere change of air pressure or an earthquake, I set my foot down at the outskirts, flattening the thin forest carpet that bordered the southern section of town. I wanted to examine this piece of “civilized” life more closely.

After planting my second foot on a scattered division of upscale homes, I crouched and used my enhanced vision to spot the near microscopic lifeforms better. I quickly saw smoke rising from the cracks in the soil my quaking footfalls caused, but most of the city looked intact. I saw tiny little things scurrying about like mad, quite a few heading for the sea. I smirked at the thought that any believed they could escape anything I wanted to do to them.

A monolithic hand stretched high above them, casting a shadow that I felt was heavy enough to squish them. The hand of a deity descended on top of the city’s corner. A finger over a thousand feet wide dragged along a suburban street. This miniscule action instantly eroded away dozens of blocks. Despite the maximum settings, I scarcely felt as the grains of buildings vanished under a puff of powder, but this sent a powerful message to my dick.

Not really knowing why, I said, with must have been an earsplitting voice, “Sorry guys, just doing my job.”

I stroked my cock, not needing much stimulation to send it expanding two miles, perhaps a bit more. My free hand hovered another section of the terrified populace. The splayed hand dropped mercilessly on top of a thousand acres of land. I wasn’t even trying to put pressure on the natural weight of my hand, yet I created a perfect hand-shaped valley dozens and dozens of feet deep. Maybe I started out too big for my first time.

Regardless, without being accustomed to pleasure settings unavailable to the general public, I didn’t think about shrinking myself down yet. First I needed to expel the countless pools of cum gathered in my baggy balls. The globs of my seed rained down ruthlessly, either outright crushing people beyond recognition or drowning them as it oozed further out from their impact point. What fucked up way to die—lungs filled with a stranger’s white cream. This simple act of pleasure blasted apart skyscrapers on the opposite side of the city without effort.

Slightly relieved, I stood up and slammed down my right foot. As expected, the rolling ground and concussion of air decimated the land and sea. Building and people alike popped into a haze for miles around, and the sea sloshed in great waves. The data being fed to me showed that my stomp left only a handful of survivors in the region.

I thus casually walked into the puddle they called an ocean. The water my footfalls landed in didn’t just get pushed out of the way, it compressed and vaporized instantly. Only a comet could equal or surpass the cresting heights of the tsunamis I created initiated. Thinner parts of the ocean floor gave way to lava when my feet cratered the ground. I could see why our wiser leaders would forbid most from experiencing what I was experiencing. The surge of power was intoxicating, and I wasn’t even with a woman yet.

Since I strolled faster than the churning water, I made it to the other continent before it washed away in endless tidal waves. Nevertheless, the earthquakes my footfalls produced still utterly destroyed numerous coastal cities. One metropolis farther inland looked intact enough to begin another scrutiny.

This one was wider than the last. Rather than a quick stomp, I ever so gradually lowered my soles on top of the itty bitty structures. Gradual or not, in mere moments I rose the death count by millions within several moments. Each muffled crunch perked up my cock. By the time this second city was eradicated, my hardness reached a point that I was ready to fully jerk off over the third city I hovered over. My sight observed the people that could not help but stare in absolute awe at me and my godly dick. They gave me an idea.

I settled on my knees first before let my hips steadily fall. The base of my balls landed first, rolling over the outlying area and sent out a tremor that toppled weaker buildings. Using my hands to support myself, I saw as the underside of my throbbing shaft struck the tallest buildings first. My stiffness barely allowed me to feel their destruction, but I was sensitive enough to detect it nonetheless.

I angled myself so that the head of my cock landed roughly. With my best control, I next stayed motionless, just watching a moment as the survivors of my cock’s landing reacted with the expected screams and cries of lamentations. An unplanned event occurred when the excitement made my dick even bigger. A change nearly undetectable by me had my rod raze nearby crowds and structures. Helping it along, I started dragging it along the remaining portion of the city.

In an odd sight by anyone else’s standards, I started humping the soft ground, loving the fact that my member alone was already such a fierce monster to these tinies. When I was ready, I aimed my squirting head at a smaller town farther west. I stared for an introspective moment as my cum bubbled on top of this planet’s surface, oozing over more lives like the lava from a volcano.

My eyes scanned for any survivors. The nearest stood in a town mostly shaken to rubble. They were an older couple that noticed that the pitiless god’s gaze was directly on them. I waved at them and rose to my full height, keeping my eye on them. I placed my feet on either side of this town and then slowly sent a fingertip down upon this tiny pair. I got a thrill knowing that they knew I was personally ending their lives.

Chapter 2 by ReyRiles
Author's Notes:

Mom and son get to know each other better as gods.

After another world disrupting mission, I received an official invitation to join the Balancers. I accepted, along with my generous pay for the missions already completed. Then I downloaded my full set of coordinates and searched the Balancer list for any familiar names, including my boss.

However, my access led to recognizing a familiar name—Olivia Spiral, my mother. Many questions and images flashed at once. How long did she have this job? I had been to her official job, and it had nothing to do with the other universes. She did volunteer a lot. Was that her excuse to go act as a civilization ending goddess? Did she have sex with other Balancers? No doubt the men would want to, size lust or not. I objectively knew her curvaceous gorgeousness could not be unnoticed even by the likes of her son.

I mulled over this for a couple of hours, realizing that she would soon learn what I was really doing as well, so I decided to confront her and get it over with.

I entered the kitchen to see Olivia preparing some food for herself. She was currently sprinkling in some expensive whale-like creatures she recently bought to use in her favorite soup. Or perhaps she collected the creatures herself. She bent over to taste the spoon full of red broth, her black business skirt presenting a firmly plump ass every man wanted to bury their dick in.

“Uh, hey Mom, can we talk?”

She put down her spoon and turned around to reveal a clingy white blouse, which accented her huge bust nicely. It wasn’t as wrong as it once was for family to sexually yearn for family, but the choice of other nigh-perfect females made acting upon the desire rare. All the same, here I was imagining my mother naked and destroying civilizations under her pedicured feet as a part of her volunteerism, so I wasn’t merely imagining a blood relative as a sexual being, but a fellow godlike entity.

Her strawberry red lips smiled. “Of course, darling. What about?”

“It’s about my new job.”

“Oh, don’t you like it?”

“I love it, actually, just like you say you love your volunteer work.”

Her benevolent smile reformed into a sly one. “That’s wonderful. So why does my prince look so nervous for?”

“Well, because I know what your volunteer job is now. I know because it’s the job I now have.” I looked behind me to make sure we were alone. “I’m a Balancer too, Mom.”

Her thin eyebrows rose as her dark green eyes widened. In a whisper, she said, “Jake, are you’re serious?”

“Check for yourself. My name is in the system now.”

“So it is,” she said after a moment confirming through her neural network. “Wow, I don’t know many Balancers who are related. I believe there are several siblings and cousins, but not a son and mother duo.”

“And have you been doing this for as long as you’ve been volunteering?”

“Yes, so for almost two years now. I was talking to Rachel about trying to find something to do once you left the nest. She recommended that I try my hand at applying for a position in the size changing field.”

“And you got the best one. Does Dad know anything about it?”

“He may suspect I’m holding back something, but he hasn’t demanded I reveal anything. He’s also easy to distract when he gets too nosy.” She sighed. “Gods, it’s such a relief to finally share this with someone I know! Someone I love!” She embraced me, not realizing her incredibly doughy hills squashing against my chest were driving me mad. We kissed each other’s cheeks and let go.

“How many worlds have you been on?” I asked.

“Well, it’s not a full-blown career like with you, so it’s only been eighty-four. Six have been total eradications.”

“Man, that’s still gotta be hundreds of billions of people and aliens.”

“Just over half a trillion.”

I grinned. “I never thought you’d be the type of person to enjoy something like this.”

“There might be a few things about me that surprise you, darling.”

“That’s not fair, Mom. I don’t like that I haven’t gotten to know the real you. Do you sleep with other Balancers?”

“Jake!”

“What? Isn’t it super common?” She shook her head and turned back to see the progress of her soup. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to imply that you were cheating on Dad. I just blurted it out. I’m still taking it all in.”

She stayed silent as she poured some of the ready soup in a bowl. Then she asked, “Do you want a bowl, too?”

“Sure.”

I took my filled bowl and sat on the smaller glass table opposite my mother.

After a few spoonfuls of her largely liquid meal, she asked, “Do you really want to know the real me, Jake?”

“Of course.”

“Okay, then I suppose I should reveal something a bit unorthodox about our family. At first I believed I could be a Balancer without needing to indulge in extracurricular activities, if you will. However, I was soon tempted. I didn’t want to cheat on your father, though. After thinking about it for a while, I came up with a compromise. He and my sister have been eyeing each other since they first met, so I offered Frank a chance at a narrowly open marriage. He agreed.”

It all clicked. “I knew there was something off about how Dad and Rachel stared at one another. Like two teens.”

“Well, can you blame them? Rachel has always liked the hulking type, and she’s so much slimmer than me.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Mom? You make it sound like Rachel is prettier than you.”

“Well, I know I’m no ugly duckling, but you have to admit that most men would prefer Rachel’s skinner body and shorter frame.”

“Bullshit, Mom. If guys look at her more, it’s because they’re intimidated by you.”

“Intimidated?”

“Yeah. Any man can look at your sister and know they can basically treat her like a toy, but your, uh, curvier, taller figure can make a lot of guys feel small. They just get nervous. Trust me, I hear from my friends all the time how they want a woman like you, but as soon as they see anyone like that, they suddenly shy away. If you were my woman, I wouldn’t ever consider sharing you with another man just to get with your sister.”

Mom seemed a little taken aback by my abrupt rant. I was surprised by it as well.

When she recovered, she said, “Oh, Jake, that’s so sweet. I didn’t think you’d treat my honor so seriously.”

I cleared my throat. “Yeah, well, for years I’ve had to keep my guys friend in line when it comes to comments about you, so to hear you doubt how beautiful you are, it’s ridiculous to me.”

She chuckled. “You know, part of the reason I like being a Balancer is because of how beautiful I feel. I know no little guy that looks up at me has ever seen such a woman before. I get to feel so sexy. All along I should have just spoken to you about my little insecurities!”

“I can’t believe Dad doesn’t take them away.”

“Oh, your father is a fine man of action. You know he just has a bit of trouble with words. He lets his big muscles and big prick do the talking.”

I shook my head. “Mom.”

“What? Don’t tell me now you’re feeling prudish. If you’re a Balancer, then you’re walking around naked, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then there shouldn’t be a prudish thought in your mind. It’s why I told you about Frank and Rachel in the first place.”

“Sorry. Yeah, I can handle it. Again, it’s just hearing you talking so… freely, I guess.”

“I understand. Anyway, as your father enjoys my sister, I’ve gone ahead and been with a few Balancer women.”

“Not men?”

“There aren’t many to go around, and I don’t feel like competing for their attention.”

“There’s one more man now.”

An eyebrow rose. “Jake?”

I shrugged. “I certainly wouldn’t need you to compete for my attention.”

“Jake, are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?”

“Yes. You’re right, Mom, I don’t want to be prudish. I want to show you my real self, too, and my real self has had a crush on you since I could get crushes.”

“A c-crush? On me?”

“How could I not? You’re gorgeous, sure, but there’s also your silly jokes, your smarts, your sharp insights. You can be as wrathful as a goddess blasphemed without saying a word, and yet be so nurturing a second later. You’re so graceful when you need to be, but adorably clumsy every other time! You smell damn good, too. It’s subtle, like a far-off lavender meadow. I can always tell when you’ve been in a room.”

“Gods, sweetheart, that’s so… so nice. I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything. I’m simply offering you a chance for you and me to be together on our own secret world. It can be as mother and son, or as something more. It’s your call. I’ll be fine with whatever you decide to do.”

With my heart just hanging in the air, I continued eating from my bowl. Mom slowly and silently resumed finishing her lunch. Strangely, it awkwardness did not pervade the air between us. I honestly felt good about getting my feelings out there, wherever that led.

When I came back from putting my empty bowl in the dishwasher, I was met by an embrace from Olivia. I hugged her in return, taking in her aroma and firm plushness.

Without breaking contact, she said, “I don’t know if I’m ready to be with you in that way, but we can first try having some world ending fun together, hmm?”

Pulling away, I said, “I’d enjoy that very much. When do we go?”

“I volunteer again tomorrow afternoon.”

“Then I’ll join you then. In the meantime, you still have an hour before you have to go back to work, right? Can I massage your feet?”

“What?”

“Flattening cities can make for some sore soles, no? I want to help you relax.”

“Or you want an excuse to touch me. Is my son a foot guy?”

“Maybe when they look as pretty as yours, but I bet you’ll still get more out of the massage than me.”

She glanced at her feet, which were inside open-toed purple heels. She wiggled her toes. “Okay, a massage would be lovely.”

We went to the couch and she took off her footwear. She placed her pristine feet on my lap. I took her left foot in my hands and began to rub gently below her toes. She muttered a discreet groan when I applied some extra pressure. Earthy whiffs of her scent were released with every crumple of her spongy skin. My fingers dug all along her slightly wrinkly soles, putting more effort whenever she reacted positively.

After a minute, with eyes closed, she said, “You’re very good at this, darling.”

“Thank you. I’ll do it again after every Balancer mission. I can’t wait to see them crush mountains, or watch as millions of people look up and see your sole become their sky.”

“How cruel of you. Mommy didn’t know that she raised such a harsh god.”

“You did. I’ve only been to two worlds and I’m already addicted. I can’t wait to see what we can do together.”

“Shh, patience.”

Jerking off after she left for work aided in holding on to my patient mindset.

The next day, mom and I talked about which target to head for. I had already ruined a civilization in the morning as a way to relieve some of my pent up arousal, so I insisted that she select the destination. She chose a human world that, due to the rulership’s unrelenting penchant to enslave, experiment, and slaughter their own people, needed its inhabitants extinct. A second after the teleporter turned on, I stood on a carpet of tiny trees wearing black boxers under tan shorts and nothing else.

My mother was on my right. Her outfit consisted of a simple white top that displayed her toned midriff and tight green short shorts that twitched my cock. I had seen her in less when we went out to the beach, but the circumstances of this trip incited my blood to thump my heart fast and hard. In a rare sight, her bright, wavy hair of pure gold was flowing unrestrained behind her shoulders. Almost as badly I wanted to kiss her, I so wanted to run my fingers through the lush tresses.

Putting her hands to her hips, she studied me with an up and down glance. “What a fine god you make. I’m glad you swim to keep in shape. Lifting may give you a bulkier shape, but it tends to turn to fat quite quickly, at least that’s what happened with your father.”

“I’m glad you taught me to swim. We should start swimming together more often. We kinda stopped doing it.”

“That’s on you, young man. However, I think we can start making up for lost time now, hmm?”

She took a might step forward, its landing frightening the crap out of thousands and thousands of winged animals for miles around. Another step gave me a good view of her swaying, mildly jiggling ass. My dick extended farther out.

It was a very short journey to find our first city, which turned out to be pretty extensive. It would take my whole body to compress all of it at once. They were advanced enough for the richer people to own flying vehicles. Of course, the windstorms we generated caused many of those machines zipping about to crash.

“I can never get used to how tiny they are,” said Olivia.

Her heavenly body descended until her face loomed directly over the edge of the city. The rest of her figure nonchalantly compressed thousands of people scattered throughout the periphery of the city. Even laying down her plump ass rose twice as tall as the tallest skyscraper here. I laid down next to her. It felt good to get some pressure on my stiff manhood. Here I saw that my mother’s breasts had pressed up below her, giving them a wonderfully brimming look.

“But they aren’t so different from you and me, are they?” she asked, more rhetorically than not. A lazy finger impacted on a lofty high-rise, quickly snuffing out thousands of lives she had just stated weren’t so different than our own. “They’re merely a bit too stubborn to do the right thing.”

She towed her finger across several blocks, a causal grace turning structures to dust and smoke. The tiny people barely had enough time to turn around much less run away from the half mile long monster. My own finger added to the playful destruction.

My mother’s fingertip stopped near a reddish tower that was about as tall as her pinky finger by a hundred feet. “Have you discovered that you can speak with the tinies mentally?”

“Really? How?”

“Our organization spreads nanotech throughout the world when selected for destruction. The residents breathe them in, and with a thought we can connect with the entire world, a group of people, or a single individual. In fact, right now I’m telling everyone in the city to enter the red tower or they’ll be smushed.”

“Why?”

“You’ll see.”

I observed for several minutes as hordes of living dots moved into the tower. Occasionally, Mom set her fingertip down at mobs that seemed to be disobeying her order. She liked licking off the dusty red smears they left behind. I watched her intently, for nothing was so enthralling as observing an already breathtaking woman transform into an all-out goddess.

When she was satisfied that the tower was packed to its limit, she reached for the building. With a dexterity that she had attained after years of volunteering, the enormously powerful woman plucked this tower off its foundation, sacrificing only a few of the lowermost floors. The tower was brought near a green eye over fifty stories high.

“What are you going to do with it?” I asked, my voice turning solid glass into a gas.

“I’m going to swallow them all, but right now I’m telling them to have sex with each other. I love the idea that I’m going to eat so many lovers at once.”

“Holy shit. That’s damn hot, Mom.”

She nodded.

My enhanced sight saw the mass of panicked bodies squirming and taking off what clothes they could for their goddess. The temperature rose rapidly as sweat and humid body heat emanated from their desperate act. Not wanting for them to faint in mass before she could have her fun, Mom began the process of slaking her hankering hunger by slightly tilting the tower so that she did not have to open her mouth too much to fit it in. Those who could see their approaching fate screeched out in horror.

They entered her maw, the humidity alone pounding them like a torrid tidal wave. The tower tilted further. Hundreds of people fell and were smeared to paste by the skyscraper as it lay on her tongue. Thousands of people tried scrambling out, but it would all be in vain. Utter darkness overtook them as her smiling mouth closed.

Somehow, without winking, she winked at me. I knew she wanted me to do something, I just couldn’t tell exactly what. Was she giving me permission to go farther with her? Or did she want me to copy her?

Opting for something in the middle, I rose to my knees and straddled her back. My hands caressed her shoulders. “Mom, how many people have told you you’re a fucking goddess?” I rubbed her with a stronger grip. “I bet your saliva alone is drowning a lot of the poor little guys, right?”

She groaned in confirmation. I settled more of my weight on her huge cushiony ass. I waited for a response from her, but she simply let it be.

“Damn, thousands of people fucking in our mouth, knowing it’s the last thing they’ll ever do. I bet some emergency lights are still on. Some poor bastards are able to see as your spit is flooding the tower and drowning people… Mom, go ahead and swallow them all. There’s so many more people to get to.”

She tilted her head back, gulping down tons of steel, concrete, and people behind her throat. Her esophagus obliterated most of it, but its core and a few hundred people remained intact enough for them to feel their descent into the vast being’s stomach. I heard a satisfied exhale.

“Mmm, this is lovely, Jake, but if you keep massaging me, I’ll end up sleeping through the whole mission.”

“What’s so ba-”

Warm, flicking bursts impacted my neck and face.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Nothing. I think they’re attacking me.”

“What?” The gargantuan woman rose up, forcing me off her. She scanned the region, soon spotting the jet formations flying above us. Streaking little missles came down at us. They struck me and her with all the force of drizzling raindrops. “That’s enough of that!”

She rose her hand. Within that same moment, the dozens and dozens of aircraft started to nosedive, though not at the ground. They dove in a bunched up line toward her open mouth. They zipped inside until none remained. Olivia shut her mouth and guzzled them down without trying to relish their taste.

“There,” she said. “I’ve just ordered the nanotech to forbid anyone from attacking you unless you direct them to.”

“Damn, Mom. They can’t actually do anything to me.”

“I know, baby, but it’s the principle of the thing. What kind of mother would I be if I simply let them have their way? If you don’t like it, then you can go to another world alone.”

I laughed. “I’m sorry, I’m not making fun of you, I swear. I’ve just never seen you this way. I love that you’re so visceral here. Back home you were good at raising me to be independent, to be strong enough to fight my own battles. Then we go to a place where we’re basically gods and this is when you show your protective side. This is the side you’ve held back, right?”

“You could say that. Back home I knew I had to set aside my urge to coddle you, but here…”

“Here there is no holding back. Here I get to want my mother in a not so innocent way…”

I stepped up to the most beautiful woman in history. I brushed back some locks and rested my left hand in the back of her head. She let me pull her in. Our eyes closed and our puckered lips fused together in a sharp inhale. For a long few moments we did nothing but sense our tender lips press against the other set. Then my right hand slid down to her sloping rump. My hand seemed so small compared to a single cheek. I squeezed, astounded by its rubbery softness. My dick yelled at me, saying, “Why am I missing out!”

Her tongue came out first, licking my lips and encouraging them to open. Hundreds of feet of my tongue writhed against hers. Her fingers wandered my sides and back, charting every curve of my muscles. Senses heightened to the extreme by technology permitted me to experience every minor touch of hers as a blood bolting lightning strike. I was close to cumming just by kissing her! No doubt she felt my sorely firm cock through my shorts and on her waist and stomach.

Needing a breather and to keep from exploding, I said, “Let’s dance.”

“What?”

One hand went up to the small of her back, while the other held her hand. Using very basic dance movements, I conducted my mother’s feet over the city.

She giggled. “How romantic of you.” She laid her head on my shoulder, presenting me with a perfect angle to take long whiffs of her sweet scent.

Except for the distant sound of mass screaming and emergency sirens, it was quiet as we danced a city to its end.

Finally, I said, “I’m so damn jealous that dad gets to feel you whenever he wants.”

“Hush. There is no Frank here. It’s just you and me.”

“I’m sorry. You’re right, it’s just us right now, and I want to show you the time of your life!” I picked her up and hugged her as I spun around. She squealed with surprised delight. When I stopped spinning her, I lowered her body so that her plush lips fell squarely on mine. She moaned. “I love you with everything I got, Mom.”

“Me too, darling."

I wanted all of her to myself. I wanted to show her that all we needed was each other. I loved my father, but that love was a drop of water in a desert compared to the planet wide ocean I felt for Olivia. If Dad could have Rachel, why couldn’t I have his wife?

Chapter 3 by ReyRiles

The city was trampled underfoot, so I repositioned Olivia so that I carried her parallel to the ground. I carried her to the next city at the same time we kept making out. When we came upon the next target, I laid my goddess down right on top of it, her shorts-clad ass the last sight for millions. Here, on top of her, I just kept on kissing her mouth and neck.

Mom traced my upper arms with her slender fingers. “I see why you were chosen as a Balancer. Most men would have tried taking me by now, but you just want our kiss to last and last.”

“I’m just trying to get used to it. Your lips… tongue… your mouth… your skin… it all tastes so amazing. I’m just trying to process it all. If I move too fast, I’ll just disappoint you.”

“Oh, sweetheart, you’re going to find disappointing me impossible right now. I’m extra sensitive too. I’m already so wet.”

“Is that so?”

With a wicked grin, I slid my hand down her toned stomach and down her shorts and panties. As soon as my fingers arrived at her labia, I felt a slick warmness greet them. I cupped her smooth pussy lips, making her gasp.

“See, baby? You’re making your mommy so damn horny.” I rubbed her solid wetness. A finger teased her hot folds. She arched her back. “Wait, darling, please. Take me to another city, one where they can watch us.”

I scooped the feminine mountain range back up. A quick check of my positioning program told me to head east. My nation splitting steps pounded a patchwork of many smaller towns into nothingness before I set my mother down on a farming plain near the largest city yet.

Sitting up, she said, “I want to help you first.”

“I can wait.”

“Maybe, but you won’t be as focused, and I can practically see you straining already. Please, juts listen to mommy.”

“Okay.”

She went on her knees and scooted closer to my shorts, producing moderate earthquakes that flickered on and off the city lights in the early evening twilight. With delicate precision, she grabbed a hold of my shorts and boxers. She slowly pulled them down, revealing my trimmed pubic hair first. At first, my cock slid down with the boxers, but as soon as the waistband lowered below my thigh, it sprang free. She flinched, as it almost smacked her chin before it smacked my stomach.

Watching it bob for a moment, my wide-eyed mother appeared genuinely shocked. “My, my. My little prince isn’t so little anymore! This is a king!” A hand wrapped around my lower shaft and progressively slithered up its length. I quivered as I held in my cum. “Wow, not only are you a tad longer than your father, it’s easily thicker as well!” She bit her lower lip. “I-I can’t wait until every foot is inside my pussy, but first…”

Her constricting hand stroked my rod faster as she leaned her head in until her lips were able to kiss the mushroom tip of my tenderly engorged cock. Her lips next parted to engulf thousands of feet of cock. Her wild tongue licked my slippery head in a swirling motion. Looking down at the tinies staring up in awed-terror, I placed my hands behind her head and helped guide her farther in.

A heavy coat of her steaming spit coated the top half of my dick, which she spread down the rest using her pumping hand. My mind churned in a euphoric haze. My hips bucked into her expert mouth. I barely gave her any warning to the drawn-out bang that came. She coolly guzzled my potential children by the lake full. There was so much more than I thought I could hold or even produce in a full day. In the end, she could not swallow everything in time, so some dribbled out of her mouth.

When I was done expelling my seed, she licked clean what was left, including wiping her chin and licking off the frothing cream on her finger. That wonderfully sexy vision forced my mast to begin fortifying its half hardened state.

Olivia chuckled. “You sure are recovering quickly!”

“That’s because I’m seeing the sexiest damn woman in any world act like she is.” I took her hand to help her up.

“My, you sure do know how to talk up a girl.”

“I’ve never talked up a girl in my life. None of them inspire me like you do.” I kissed my mother-goddess, sampling the hint of cum I offered her earlier. “You know, if my clothes are off, then I need to get yours off.”

“Agreed.”

I lifted her top off her, flinging it aside. That simple garment demolished a town of twenty thousand people. Before I could comprehend it, two of the most magnificent breasts amorously spilled over much of a pick bra she wore. As if my head was made of metal, her perfections magnetically attracted me to their pillowy mounds. My face, cool from the breezy altitude, was instantly warmed by the malleable masses.

My hands followed the outline of her bra to the hook in the back. The bra fell miles to our feet. Their freedom caused them to balloon out even more. A sigh of relief escaped her. I kissed her tits until I reached the peak of her left one. The stiff nub was licked and sucked into my mouth. Her right nipple was pinched and twisted by my fingers. Mom’s hand ruffled my hair and pushed me deeper into her cleavage.

My hand and mouth switched breasts for a minute before it was time to lower my head a few miles. My head became even with her crotch as my hands roamed the vast region of her giving ass. Even through the shorts I smelled her womanly scent. They came down first, revealing a nearly see-through pair of pink panties. My face burying between her thighs confirmed that she was soaked. My teeth seized the thin cloth and pulled it down. My head shot back up so that my tongue could tease her outer folds.

Low moans purred out of my mother. To all the tinies it must have been like constantly rumbling thunder that shook their bones. She became even louder when my tongue’s tip unfurled her clit’s hood. Proving I was no barbarian, I lightly and slowly licked around her clit, testing how much she responded to me before I attempted to get rougher.

Literally telling me I was on the right track, she said, “Gods, that’s so good, baby… Yes, just like that.” A huff. “Ohh, yes. You can be just a litt- Ahh! Yesss!”

My middle finger glided between her hardy thighs and rocketed straight into her sodden cunt. She essentially sucked it in as her higher mouth gasped. Knowing she was more than ready, I inserted another finger. Her legs trembled, which trembled the world in turn. She squealed when I curled my fingers to brush her pussy’s ceiling.

Foreseeing that she was going take a tumble, and wishing for the tinies to get a better angle, my right hand rose from her ass to the middle of her back. My head pushed her back, getting her off her feet. With my tremendous strength, I maneuvered my laughing lover so that she lied down and had her spread legs bounding the city. I was on my knees alongside her left leg.

“How considerate of you, darling. You want to give the little guys a show.”

Sticking my fingers back in her, I said, “Plus, I know my slutty mother wants millions of people to see her open cunt, right?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t want them to see you so exposed, but since they’re about to die, I figure it’s all right.”

I went back to steadily playing with her clit. Her quickening breaths heaved her heavy bust hundreds of feet at a time. She arched her back when my tongue flicked her little red bulb. Sensing it was time to go all out, I began to gently suck it. My fingers briskly rammed and rubbed her in the spots I believed brought her the most pleasure. Going by her squeaked grunting, high-pitched shouting, scrunching fingers and toes, I was doing well.

Her vaginal constrictions increased dramatically in their excitement as she neared her climax. She screamed “Jake!” and “Yes!” over and over, my love for her growing more. Hoping it did the same for her, I told her that I loved her. That her son wanted to keep doing this anytime she wanted. Her pussy wanted to break my fingers. Then her overflow of hot cum wanted to push them out. What really sent her over the top was when my fingers found her nipple and pinched it.

Her orgasmic scream must have killed any person or animal within three or four miles of her head, if not farther out. Her rearing hips moved her legs and feet, causing them to reshape the landscape dozens of blocks at a time. She didn’t care that smaller settlements had been buried under her. She only cared that a part of her son was inside her.

When those hips fell, the earthquake roiled the ground and fractured it. Fires broke out from burst gas lines, skyscrapers toppled, and internal organs bled from all the shockwaves—all because one woman, one goddess, experienced an orgasm that had been building since learning her son wanted to fuck her.

I laid next to Olivia while she recovered. My fingers lazily roved her sweaty expanse, often stopping by her ever so delightful boobs. Showing me she had partially recuperated, Mom rose her head to kiss me. We kissed back with pure love, not lust or with expectation of more sex.

“Darling, t-that was… No one has ever made me cum so hard without a cock or dildo before.”

“And there’s plenty of time for me to learn what buttons really get you going.”

She giggled. “That’s right! It’s just your first time with me! Gods! What is your cock going to do to my poor little pussy?”

“It’s going to make you love me more than anyone, just like I love you more than anyone. How can I love anyone more than a mother who is also my hot-ass girlfriend?”

“Oh, baby. Who could I love more than a lover and my own child?”

We kissed for the rest of the evening.

When we refocused on the city, Mom lifted her foot high and stomped as hard as she could to finish off what remained. “Let’s go find another city, shall we?”

I nodded and helped her scan for the next nearest target.

This world flourished in terms of population, so it took no time at all to find the next large city. This latest one was almost completely encircled by a small mountain range fifty miles in diameter.

As she examined what was apparently a capital of a state, I pushed my lovingly hard dick up against her impressive ass cheeks. This made her jump a little. The hop triggered an earthquake never before seen in this city’s history. The nearby suburbs were blown away by the wind generated by her landing and the shaking ground ripped open tears around her feet. Like before, explosions from gas stations, debris from falling buildings, and rock slides on the mountains killed thousands within a few seconds, and we hadn’t even set foot in it yet.

Meanwhile, I ran my hands up to her supple breasts, melding my fingers into them. I buried my dick between her big, wide rump. A slow humping let my cock ride between her cushions of flesh. She moaned when my fingers tugged her puffy nipples.

“Gods, darling, I’ve never been so horny so quickly after an orgasm before… Do you want to do me from behind first?”

I stopped humping the deep cleft of her ass and turned her around. “No, mom, I want to be face to face when I first fuck you.”

She smiled and put her arms on my shoulders and clasped a hand behind my head. “Good, I want to see your face as you cum in me.”

We kissed again, giving the city’s millions a romantic scene before they were to be wiped away from the face of this world.

Then the goddess placed a finger on my lips. “First, an aphrodisiac. I’m going to tell all the little people here to start running toward the clearing at the base of the tallest mountain. Then I want you to help me trample the borders of the city little by little with your feet.”

“Ah, so you want to press everyone into one big group?”

“Yes, then we’re going to eat them. Have you eaten so many people at once before?”

“I guess a few thousand, but I’ve yet to plan a feast this big.”

“Well, trust me, nothing will get you going then sucking up a few million people at once. You’ll feel thousands of tiny little bodies splatter in your lips and tens of thousands more hit your tongue. You suck up so many that their sheer numbers allow you to feel them squirm just before you swallow. Once millions upon millions of tinies are in your belly, you’ll fuck me with everything you have.”

I never heard a sexier speech. My cock was ready to burst right that instant, but a miracle kept me together as we kissed and waited for the tines to begin their mass migration. To demonstrate her seriousness, Mom soon separated from me and started her methodical city-ending tread. I went on the other side and gradually flattened my first cluster of skyscrapers, few of which rose past my toes.

With each crunch of steel and bony meat, my dick quivered more and more, enjoying the anticipation that was building within it. Nothing in life was more mesmerizing than watching my mother’s ass or tits jiggle with every step she took. I’m certain many in the city could not help themselves either. If they were going to die, they figured staring at the naked glory of a goddess might as well be their last sight.

By the time we were finished ingraining ninety percent of the once splendid city on our soles, there were some six million people in the clearing my mother told them to head for. A bit of night vision allowed me to observe the mass of colorful dots meshing over one another. Olivia’s face loomed over them as she went on her elbows and knees. I did the same.

“I want you to have them all, darling,” she said after an amused minute of staring menacingly at them.

“Are you sure?”

“Oh, yes. I know you’ll just love them! Besides, this isn’t all that much. If I wasn’t so eager to have you in me, I would have gotten a batch twice as much that we could share, but this is all yours. Show me what a hungry god does.”

She pulled back to allow my head to take over the sky. About a square foot of grassy land held the majority of snacks. I observed individuals reacting in every way imaginable—paralyzed with fear, running in circles like mad, begging, weeping, and even raping. I pursed my lips and moved in for them to be a mere thousand feet above them. Then I sucked.

I started weakly, but even this was more than enough to lift people, cars, and trees alike, so I didn’t strengthen my suction much more than I had it. Mom was right. There was an instant sensation tingling my lips and my tongue as winds more powerful than any tornado carried thousands to my mouth at once. I stopped sucking long enough to lick my lips and taste the miniscule smears of squished bodies my tongue created.

My suction restarted mercilessly, not ending until the entire mob of deliciously horrified life was somewhere on or in my mouth. I took a second to simply take in the hundreds of thousands fidgeting on the delicate parts of my mouth. Their concentrated flavor of zesty spice electrified my taste buds. My mother scooted up to me and puckered her intoxicating lips. To those still alive on or in my mouth, their last sight was of a goddess’ lips heading directly for them. It was a gentle peck to her, but it meant hundreds of their lives.

She then whispered, “Swallow.”

I did.

Their spicy flavors traveled down along my tongue and throat before most were lost in the unfathomable pit of my stomach. I felt their meager life energy transfer into me as they speedily dissolved in my acids. I experienced a brief surge of raw power that turned my body into the gigantic predator it was. I first wanted to consume more meat, but I then caught the unforgettable sexual scent of my mother. My primal mind switched priorities.

Mom actually looked startled as I lunged for her fantastic body. She very quickly adjusted her mindset and joined me in my frantic feels of our nudity. My activated animalistic instinct made me push my mother against the ground. If I was saner, I would have seen the shockwave of dust and debris blast out from under her, but my sight was on the ten miles of goddess. Her hands caressed every bulging place on my body, whether that be my biceps, abs, shoulders, ass, or cock.

From a handful of relatively stable, untouched sections of the obliterated sprawl and mountains, numerous survivors could see us by way of two bright moons shining their light over us. Those who accepted their fate, or who were far too entranced, simply watched the death dealing lovemaking of gods. The intoxicating sight compelled them to seek out their own lovers in what was likely their last night alive, not caring that what turned them on also created the hell around them.

When my cock’s bloated head suddenly grazed her slick, warm folds, I froze. She did as well. It was only for a second, but her devoted stare begged me to fuck her. I slowly pushed aside her outer and inner folds, entering the heart of her undulating womanhood. After a couple of thrusts to embed myself deeper inside her cunt, I spent a few moments just enjoying the feeling of my mother’s velvety wet cave wriggling around my head and shaft. I justified this pause by lowering my head to take in mouthfuls of her tits.

Running her fingers over my scalp, she said, “I can feel you throbbing in me. It’s so thick. I’ve never been filled so much before.”

I smiled. “Mom, I’m not even fully hard yet. I’m still a tad nervous.”

She chuckled. “Ah, because you’re still thinking of me as a mother you don’t want to disappoint. Why not think of me as your slut that you need to punish? Did you know I fucked your father yesterday? I’ve been so horny since you revealed your feelings for me. He fucked me good, sweetheart. Can you do better?”

Her nudging worked. Any nervousness was overcome by fuming competitiveness. I was going to fuck my father’s bimbo wife better than he could ever dream of. I restarted my thrusting, going harder each time I slid back in. She felt like a compressed, boiling cloud. Nothing could be so slippery.

To allow more of my cock inside her, Olivia elevated her hips and wrapped her five mile long legs around my waist. I helped carry these smooth, toned limbs and focused on shoving my dick as far into her as it could go. I could feel her tightening up and see her fingers clench the soft ground, treating steel and concrete like flakes of snow. She emitted sharp cries of joy as her mouth formed a permanent o-shape. Combined with my grunting, the airbursts of sound and juddering pounding eroded the nearby mountains.

I was stunned at every deep insertion by how the paradise I was in didn’t make me cum right then. I was proud of myself, but that very feeling of accomplishment added to the overall pleasure building up in my lower stomach and cock. I mentally lowered my physical sensitivity to last a little longer.

After a moderate while of nonstop fucking, I sensed a miniature orgasm within her. She washed over my dick with fresh juices. I upped my settings again and jackhammered the convulsing cunt with wild abandon. When her insides squeezed me just right, my cock spasmed from base to head.

“I’m going to cum, Mom!”

“Yeeess! Go ahead, baby! Cum!”

I came more than I ever had in my life. My exploding ropes sparked a full-scale orgasm out of Olivia. The sheer amount of lathering cream overfilled her stuffed pussy. So much splattered out and forced out my dick a bit at a time. With a whining cry, Mom’s fingers bored into my back. I forced my jolting dick to stay in her for as long as possible, prompting orgasmic aftershocks from each of us.

As she finished orgasming, which took almost as long as the fucking itself, I leaned down to kiss her. We kissed as wholly satisfied lovers for a very long time.

Ultimately pulling away her generous lips, she said, “Gods, that was amazing, darling. That may very well be the best I ever had.”

“Damn straight.”

We laughed.

Rubbing her robust thighs, she looked past her rounded peaks to study a raw cock some three-fourths of the way toward its potential. “We’ve just been kissing after great sex and you’re getting ready for more?”

“Why are you confused by that? You’re the love of my life, you’re a godsdamn goddess in both mind and body, and did I mention that I love you? Don’t you believe me when I say those things?”

Her hand grazed my face. “I’m sorry, darling. I do believe you, it’s just that I’m starting to believe you even more. Understand, if I instantly took every man’s compliments at their full effect, I’d be obligated to sleep around a lot more often.”

“Yeah, I guess you must hear a thousand compliments a day. Hell, how many little men had boners while you killed them all? Anyway, if you’re basically saying it’s gonna take my dick fucking you all night and day to prove that my words mean something more than getting you in the mood, I’m okay with that.”

A giggle. “Me too.”

“Cool, ‘cause now I want to fuck you from behind.”

One last big kiss and I helped her to her giant feet. Needing yet another city to feed our craving for sexual dominance, we stomped out way out of this valley and headed for the coast. Here we found a long city that hugged the coastline for thirty miles. Oliva bent over and placed her hands on the shallow seabed, creating massive waves that overtook anything a mile inland. Her knees rested on the outer edge of the city so that her pendulous breasts hung above the densest part of town.

Her phenomenally huge ass pointed straight at my hips. A still dripping pussy created untold havoc across the cityscape below her. Hundreds had their lungs fatally fill with the mixed juices of her cum and my own. People would bravely try pulling loved ones or strangers from the sticky blobs only to be succumbed by more cum hurtling on top of them. Of all the ways to die from us gods, I thought drowning by thick cum one of the most pathetically comical.

I leaned over her backside and fondled her breasts. Then my blind dick sought her pussy. It hunted her hole down by tracking the wettest and hottest area of her flesh until my head found the friendly opening. I purposefully started with slow plunges. Giving me a better angle and more room to work with, my mother’s upper body lowered even further when she moved her elbows down so that her forearms came down upon a million people. My hands explored and squeezed every cell on her tits and nipples.

The giantess groaned happily with most of my pinches and thrusts. With my cock just a tad numb from its last session, I was able to really prolong my placid, ceaseless drubbing. Of course, down below, “placid” was not the word they would have used. Displaced air coming after every wet slap of our hips delivered squalls strong enough to send aircraft spiraling, splinter anything made of wood, and allow thousands to experience flight before splattering somewhere. And whatever the air-based shockwaves didn’t destroy, the earthquakes surely did. The love of two people was killing million upon millions.

A little tired, Mom let the side of her face settle on the demolished coast. Her short, raspy breathing sucked in debris and people into her mouth and nose like less irritating pollen. My hands regrettably let go of her tits. I licked my fingers and sent them to find her clit. The other hand grabbed a chunk of her hair, pulling it so that her head was forced to rise slightly. On finding her most sensitive button, I upped my ramming. My hips spanked her twice a second. She screamed my name—gods, how I loved making her scream that word. When she wasn’t screaming, she was grunting like a rabid beast.

Without slowing down or letting her know what was coming, I came. She was taken by surprise. Her cute shriek gained a second wind when she started a cataclysmic orgasm of her own. She howled with the strength to clear away distant clouds, ripple the ocean, and to be heard throughout half the planet. Fresh cum poured onto the rubble and a handful of survivors. We came long and hard.

Her fatigued legs simply gave out at the end. To the rest of humanity below her, they could only stare up in despair as the goddess’ body fell. I actually envied those tinies for a moment. I envied that they could feel so much of my mother encompassing them, even if it was to be for the briefest of instants. For me she landed with a small thud, but to the inhabitants, it was a mountain-sized meteor strike. Due to my dick slipping out as late as possible, her hips and thighs were the last part of her to compact the ground.

I manufactured another civilization ending shockwave when I let my body fall next to hers. I languidly ran my fingers over her back as we recuperated. For a while all my mother did was suck in as much air as possible with her eyes closed.

Finally, her eyes opened and she gave me a smile I had never seen from her before. It was total, exhausted bliss.

“Gods, for our first time together, you sure do know how to make your mommy feel good. It took Frank a few weeks of fucking to learn that pulling my hair a touch sends shivers up my spine.”

“Really? I didn’t even realize I was doing that. I just like the way your hair feels. It’s so lush.”

She chuckled. “Even when fucking me you like my hair? You can touch anything you want and you spent some time on my hair?”

“I love every fucking part of you. Your back, your legs, feet, hair, tits, lips, eyes… everything.” I gave her the kiss I felt she wanted.

After a couple of minutes of smooching, she said, “More than half of this world is left to destroy. Let’s grow a bit and crush a few cities before sneaking in one last fuck.”

We stood up and requested five times more height. For us, the only real sign that we grew was due to our feet sinking deeper and expanding into the puddle of ocean.

Soon after stepping into the water, our romping forms came across islands of all shapes and few sizes. Nearly all could be cracked into a thousand pieces with a single step. Thanks to the fearsome tsunamis we generated, every coastal city in the world would be washed away within the hour, doing most of the work for us.

Our goal was to head for the largest city in the biggest continent of this unfortunate planet. Specifically, the capital of the empire itself lied in a landlocked island a hundred miles wide and eighty miles long. On reaching said continent, we started our hand in hand walk by going in circles, making sure we flattened all the terrain within sight. It never ceased to amaze me just how easily my feet could make a mountain disappear with a careless stomp.

A ten mile wide lake surrounded the island we sought. I was thrilled to see that most of it was one great city, a city teeming with over sixty million tinies. It was still night here, so a pretty skyline was lit up near our feet. Then, more lights started popping up above the city, many of which headed right for us. The familiar sight was their tiny weapons fire. These tiny projectiles moved so slowly that we could have sidestepped them if we wished, but that kind of thinking wasn’t worth the effort.

What Olivia decided to do was display a touch of her immense power by fluttering her hand in front of herself. The intense wind took out nearly every missile well before they reached us. She giggled and sat down at the edge of the lake. In a grand display, she spread her legs outward and forward. The width of the lake was too meager to prevent her lower legs and feet from impacting the populated island. I didn’t know what she was getting at, but I kneeled behind her and began giving her a back rub.

After a few minutes, I saw an even bigger wave of missiles coming for us. More accurately, they were all heading for my mother. The projectiles were trending toward her exposed pussy.

I laughed. “Will you be able to feel them after what I did to you?”

“If they aim well enough, then I should feel all tingly for as long as they can keep it going.”

“What did you tell them?”

“That if they made me cum we would spare their city… Here comes the first wave!”

Tiny sparks of fire lit up her pussy lips. It was hardly more than a flickering candle light in a tempest at first, but more came and stabilized the flame. It was actually pretty cool seeing wave after wave of firepower consistently hit my mother’s delicate womanhood. The proof of her indomitable power, my rubbing, and the rocking sensations striking her clit made her moan, deafening millions. I kissed down her neck and groped her fat twins. I tugged her tough nipples and cuddled the unfathomable flesh no one man could handle thoroughly.

Whispering in her ear, I asked, “How could you be so perfect? So beautiful?” I realized how desperate I was for her, as though she were a drug as well as my goddess, my mother, and my lover. “I want to be like this forever.”

“Mmm, me too, darling. I always want your hands on me. I want your cock. I want you to cum all you want inside of me.”

One of my hands went down to rub her clit, barely sensing the deadly munitions erupting on my fingers. I don’t remember how we did it, but she was suddenly riding my dick. Fifty miles of mother slammed down on me every second. Below this cavalcade of power, the planet was ripped asunder. Subway systems, deep military bunkers, and mountain bases rattled across the continent until lava flooded them. The great city above was snuffed of all people, pets, plant life, and bacteria itself by the celestial pressures we created.

Her breasts, actual mountains at our size, wobbled like mad until I took them in my grasp. I wanted them bigger still, so I requested she grow further. I eventually felt that increased weight pushing me farther down, red light from the plant’s mantle seeping around my body. The atmosphere itself vibrated violently, much of it escaping into space. The rest of it heaved back and forth across the world’s surface. People thousands of miles from us died from the fluctuations in pressure and shredding winds. Constant mega-quakes took care of anyone remaining.

Once we climaxed, the goddess collapsed on top of me. Her even greater size meant the bottom of her tits fell on top of my head. Noticing the change, Mom slid off me.

Through hardy breaths, she said, “I thought I felt myself grow. You wanted me bigger?”

“Of course. I’m not intimidated at all by making you even taller and curvier.”

“Interesting… If that’s the case, I would love to have you much smaller than me next time.”

“You want me to be your dildo, Mom?”

She laughed. “Yes, something like that. Actually, exactly like that.”

“I would love that. My dick wants to get hard again just thinking about it, but the damn thing is tuckered out.”

“Perfect timing, then. Our job is done here."

Chapter 4 by ReyRiles

Exempting the occasional glance of mischievous lust, we acted like a more conventional mother and son should on returning to our reality. Unfortunately, to keep up appearances, my new career meant I had the money to get my own place. I didn’t have to move right then, but it was a sad thought. Regardless, I knew moving away and not being able to feel or talk mom up anytime I wanted would help make our time together more meaningful.

Two days after our first mission together, we appeared on another world, this one more of a snowy place. Granted, we were barely affected by such coldness here. We smiled wide before going in for the long-held kiss. We sucked on each other’s tongues at the same time our hands explored our taut bodies. When we separated, she let me leer at her tight shirt and miniskirt. She even twirled for me, giving me a long peek at her softly firm rear peeking out. It was clear that she wore no underwear.

When her eyes were back on mine, she asked, “What do you think?”

“I think I’m going to cum quickly the first couple of times with you.”

“I’ll help you get the easy ones out of the way.”

She walked in front of me so that her big swaying ass entered my view. Unable to help myself, I slapped it as she ambled by.

She giggled. “Naughty boy! You’ll have to be punished later, but we have others to punish first. Care to join me?” I took her offered hand. “Now, we only need to eliminate half of the population here, so we can’t get too big this time.”

“You’re gonna look plenty big to me. I want to be your toy today, Mom.”

She giggled. “And my piece of suckable candy.”

She peeked at my cock, making it longer and thicker. I wanted to be that toy-candy right that second, but Olivia needed a little stimulating carnage first. As always, a calm stroll brought us swiftly to a city, this one congested with smog. While our heads were a few miles above the greatest concentration, we could still smell the tangy stench. With a wide swipe of her arm, Mom spawned a windstorm that blew away much of the haze and anything weighing less than a truck.

“Ew, how dirty,” said the goddess.

I laughed. “Yeah, this city is one of the worst offenders. I visited this world yesterday to prepare. I just thought we get this city out of the way and move on to my little present.”

She hopped in place, jiggling those bouncy tits of hers. “Oh! A present! How thoughtful of my prince.”

“Yup. Here, let me take care of the city.”

I stepped up to my mother, getting my hands on her shirt and pulling it up. I tossed the mass of cloth right on top of the downtown district, crunching dozens of skyscrapers and a million people under the haphazard heap. Her freed tits met my mouth. I sucked and tongue flicked her nipples until they each gained a turgid hardness to them. Next, once my hands copped a feel of her fat ass, my fingers pulled down her skirt. That garment proceeded to end many blocks of buildings and fleeing humans.

Moving on, our feet causally trampled the area around her fallen clothing. I led Olivia to a large plain. A few steps later and we saw five sizable cities surrounding a circular gray patch about as wide as we were tall.

“Oh, it’s an airport,” said Olivia.

“The largest in this world by a lot. Hundreds and hundreds of planes lying around, just waiting to be used.”

She turned to give me a roguish smile. “What did you do, sweetheart?”

“Early yesterday morning I came here to eliminate the military and pull the wings off planes. I told the tinies here that anyone who did not get in a wingless plane would die when I returned. So now there are tens of thousands of tinies inside ready-made dildos for you.”

A short fit of giggles tickled Mom. “How lovely!”

“I thought so, but we’re a bit too big for you to feel them all that well, so I say we shrink until they’re a more manageable size.”

“Yes, that would be better.”

At the same time we crossed into the airport, we shrank miles at a time. Even at two miles tall most of the planes were barely an inch long to us. Yesterday I had gathered a hundred planes at the center of the airport, and given my announcement the day before, there were thousands of people still trying to get inside the tubes. Of course, our approach sent them scurrying. They could not get far. Feet larger than stadiums turned them to brownish-red splotches.

Mom sat down, legs spreading so that her strong thighs rose on each side of the assembled planes. Knowing she would like to get a little wetter, I crawled up to her and kissed from her stomach to her lips.

A few minutes later, she said, “Go ahead, baby.”

I plucked up the first grounded aircraft. Yesterday I crushed several as I practiced controlling my strength, but now I hardly dented them. What did crumple their frames was pushing them in the dark, damp hole. I pushed that first one as deep as my finger could bury it. Mom closed her eyes to take in every movement and sensation.

More soon trailed the first. Sometimes I looked through the windows to absorb all those betrayed, terror-stricken faces. Mom asked for a couple tubes to hold in her palm to get off on that same scene. Many of the planes still had their lights working, so those within my mother’s cunt must have seen her dark pink flesh wriggling around them, compressing their feeble shelter until it cracked. Then her sea of natural lubricant would surge inside, promptly filling their lungs with the blistering sap.

I pushed more and more planes inside her, caring less and less about how well formed they were when they went in. Once in a while I would tease her clit, knowing it would marginally clench her vaginal walls, killing hundreds at a time. I likewise gave her more planes to admire when she swallowed the first two like pills.

When she popped in the latest planes in her mouth, I shot forward to kiss her. Our tongues then went to work on crushing the pills as we kissed. My cock sluggishly entered her, slowly compressing and popping the survivors into mush. Mom did the same from the sides. All life within her was soon nothing but bits of guts mixed with scrap metal. My hammering cock soon pulverized the scrap and guts even further.

I was too delirious with ecstasy at first to notice that her saturated pussy was expanding. When I did notice, it was because Olivia was now twice as large as me. I kept thrusting, but soon needed another strategy to satisfy her, so I took out my now inadequate prick and inserted my arm. Her groaning and squealing asserted her enjoyment of my limb whirling all around her internal walls. It was hard to see above her bulbous breasts at my angle, but I caught glimpses of her flushed face as she bit her lower lip. However, she wanted more size.

Her body expanded well beyond the height we originally teleported in, meaning she grew beyond the airport and my arm’s capacity to gratify her grand pussy. I pulled out of the roasting, pungent chamber and put my mouth on her clit, sucking and licking it until it too started becoming too high to reach easily. As I wondered what to do next, my mother made that decision for me.

Fingers as tall as I was pushed me onto her outer folds, forcing my entire body to rub against her glossy skin. I was two miles tall and I was now a simple toy to be used as my mother desired. As much as I liked fucking her like her god, there was another kind of thrill being so dominated. That feeling only amplified when her fingers pushed me through her innermost folds, sending me into near total darkness. My upper half was now in a sauna while my legs stayed relatively cold, but that did not last.

Olivia grabbed my lower legs between two digits and guided me deeper. It was like I was inside a spongy cave, which in itself was in a steam engine. When she funneled me in to the point that my feet experienced the same temperature as the rest of me, she let go. Taking that as my cue, I took it upon myself to twist and squirm in the love tunnel. My surroundings pulsated, and I sweated like I never sweated in my life. I would have suffocated or dehydrated in these moments were it not for my enhancements.

A muffled chorus of howls from my ungodly huge mother reached ears submerged in her goop. Her wetness tasted like a mix of milk and a sugary kind of jam at my size, so not unpleasant, but I still put a hand in front of my mouth and nose so I didn’t ingest more than I could handle. My free hand stroked her energetic walls, and I grew a little larger so that more of me contacted more of her. All my movement and growth ultimately had the intended effect.

I was helpless to fight against the rippling contractions that massaged my entire body at once, including my cock. I think I came, but I couldn’t say for certain either. I did figure out when her orgasm came. The preposterous pressure threatened to turn me into a neutron star, but it wasn’t painful, merely claustrophobic. I patiently endured that insane pressure for an untold amount of moments.

Finally, the storm calmed, giving me a chance to loosen up my limbs somewhat. Being as it felt as though I were enveloped by a bed of warm jam, I was actually quite comfortable. I didn’t relish the thought of being pulled out into the cold sky. However, that’s exactly what happened.

Mom’s fingertips found my feet and dragged me out into the shiver-inducing air. I was upside down as she brought me at breakneck speed toward her head. Squinting from the light, I could only get a vague idea of what she had in mind, but I got a big clue when a slightly bumpy, warmly slick appendage licked me from chest to my legs.

“Mmm, tasty!” said Mom.

A darkness opened before me as she pulled me closer to her face. Most of my body entered her mouth, which closed behind me. I laughed from the new ride I was in, this one more in control of my body. Her tongue twirled and tumbled me. A suction effect removed her cum off me, only to replace it with a film of saliva. At one point her tongue pushed me against her cheek and scrubbed me down. The all-body blowjob excited my dick to the point of firing off my boosted jizz. Due to her rumbling moans, my taste pleased Olivia as well.

I went totally limp after I finished cumming. Perhaps sensing that her toy was spent, I found myself on Mom’s palm. She let me recover until I regained the power to sit up and take in my surroundings. That’s when I saw that my mother’s expanded form had easily overtaken the cities that once surrounded the airport. Monumental slabs of earth were distended around her, forming a singular mountain range that outlined her sexy hourglass body.

“So much for not getting too big,” I said. “You broke a continent.”

With an endearing blush, she said, “Well, yes, I may have gotten a teensy bit carried away there. Still, believe it or not, our quota, is not yet complete. The system says we need close to another hundred thousand. We’re near the center of the landmass, so my bit of shaking did not create tsunamis everywhere. Anyway, risking going over was well worth discovering the perfect toy. It was so amazing to have you in there.”

“And once I get used to being in you, I’ll only get better at it.”

“Oh, I won’t be able to handle that. Seriously, though, it wasn’t too weird or rough for you?”

I laughed. “Not at all. Okay, maybe a tad weird, but I love knowing that even at this size I can make you feel better than anyone else.”

Wearing the most contended face I had ever seen her express, she gently kissed me with her puckered lips. I loved knowing that so many millions of lives saw her merciless mouth as their doom, and yet it only showered me with love. “I’m so happy you feel that way, but I’m sure it wasn’t all that satisfying for you. You need your own proper release, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then I shall reward you.”

She shrank to get to my measly height. There was no civilization or plant life to compare ourselves to, but that did not matter now. We were more than happy to simply take advantage of our isolation and make out like famished whores until I sensed her pussy was ready to take me in again. Then we searched for an appropriate sized city to complete our mission.

We found one nestled behind a mountain, which had mostly protected it from Olivia’s slight overreach. Nevertheless, it was still in shambles from the rockslides and earthquakes. It was funny feeling small at three miles tall, but that’s exactly what overcame me when I saw a few high-rises equal or surpass our fingers. My mom’s fingers soon crashed into several blocks when I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down. The dismayed citizens below froze as a goddess’ ass and back overtook their sky and their trivial existence. Her wispy strands of hair alone were a devastating hail of heavy cables that shredded steel itself.

While I enjoyed being roughed up like a disposable toy, I felt it was my turn to treat my giantess lover in the same way. I really mashed her jumbo tits with my hands. I quickly added my mouth to the party. Her extra hardy, salty skin let me go as far as lightly bite down on her nipples without worrying about hurting her. Her high-pitched whining merely motivated me to be more aggressive.

I rolled Olivia on her side and rose one of her legs. I pushed my own cock into her glistening pussy, garnering a positive reaction. The shifting of my mother’s body eliminated thousands without me or her deeply aware of it. Our orgasmic juices splashed and squelched with every one of my plunges.

We lasted a marvelously long time. We essentially shook people to death for miles around. She eventually began shaking as well. Seeing my chance, I pushed my mother’s leg farther up to give my cock a better angle at her pussy’s ceiling. Brief yelps developed into a prolonged scream. Her undulating deluge of cum set me off.

After we stopped orgasming, I dropped her leg and dropped myself on top of her. My head snuggled itself between her enormities, just dying in their pure softness. Well, considering what our sex had just done, I suppose “dying” was a strong word. In any case, I was close to drifting off to sleep, especially when her tending fingers ran through my hair.

“I didn’t think it was possible this quickly to contemplate such a thing, but I’m wondering how easy it will be to divorce your father. He’ll undoubtedly marry my sister, and we can go off and live as fulltime Balancers.”

“Whatever you want, Mom. I just want to make you feel good every second I can.”

“That’s a good philosophy. When it comes to you, it’ll be mine as well."

End Notes:

Thanks for reading this far! I may return to this story again if and when I think of more chapter worthy scenes. In the meantime, I do have a ebook up in Amazon if you want another giantess tale from me. It's free if you have Kindle Unlimited. You can find it here: https://amzn.to/2Ixdl2t 

May the Force be with you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8152