Mistakes in Medicine by TufLove
Summary:

Rose is a doctor that specializes in piloting a P.O.D. (Physician Operated Diminisher), a vehicle designed to investigate health issues at a small size. Sara is her “guardian”, who assists in the procedures she performs. James is Rose’s boyfriend and Sara is far from his biggest fan. When he comes to Rose with a personal issue that he wants her to look into off the books, the three of them get tangled in a series of multisized affairs, some of which are not fun for all involved.

This heavily features giant male and giant couple. There will be sexual content.


Categories: Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10931 Read: 28035 Published: February 15 2019 Updated: February 27 2019
Story Notes:

I’ve made some decisions for the ultimate direction of this piece and it’s going to involve a bit more diversity of scenarios. My tags will change to cover the additions and each chapter will be labeled appropriately for easy navigation, should anyone only be interested in portions of the material.

1. Chapter 1 by TufLove

2. Chapter 2 by TufLove

3. Chapter 3 by TufLove

Chapter 1 by TufLove
Author's Notes:

Mostly setup. Nothing dramatic. Some clinical elements—nudity and genitals. Every chapter features giant male. There is no sexual content on this chapter.

“Are you shitting me?”

Rose could not see Sara’s expression, but she heard the telltale intonation that always accompanied her most exaggerated eyerolls.

Rose sighed. She shook the water from her hands and used her wrist to turn the sink off. She was not surprised by Sara’s reaction, but could not help but deflate at the resistance.

“It’s not that big of a deal,” she said, but the words didn’t even sound truthful to her. She sighed again and turned to face her assistant.

Sara’s arms were crossed tight over her front, her eyes wide and brow high, demanding further explanation.

Rose slumped her shoulders and after a moment shrugged with yet another sigh. “His insurance won’t cover the procedure and there aren’t any other tests that would cover all the possible diagnoses.”

“Oh, no, I get that, I do. But what he is asking is for you to go in the pod off book. That is insane!”

Rose licked her lips. She could not really argue that it wasn’t. “I know.”

“And yet you promised him you would?” Sara’s voice was beginning to crack as the pitch got higher, her disbelief written plainly on her face.

“No. I said I would consider it.” She shifted her weight under Sara’s scrutinizing gaze. “He’s desperate.”

“Bullshit,” there was a note of venom that touched Sara’s words. Rose knew she shouldn’t have used him in her pitch. “He’s not above exaggerating, and has forced your hand on more than a few occasions, Rose. Wake the fuck up.”

Rose closed her eyes, unable to face the blaze in Sara’s. The fire was always so hungry, willing to burn her in its effort to reach James. “You didn’t see it.”

“No shit! But that doesn’t mean I don’t understand anatomy. There is nothing he could have that won’t pass, unless it’s some sort of rapid onset of cancer that has never been recorded in any medical journal. It reeks of bullshit.”

“Sara, come on. Please.” She was pleading and that wasn’t what she meant to do. She knew Sara would not deny her if she took that tactic and she hated herself for always stooping so low. A blush rose in Sara’s cheeks, confirming the sway Rose had.

“Don’t do that,” Sara shook her head and diverted her eyes.

“I’m sorry.” Rose swallowed the sour taste of her withering pride. “Just hear me out.” It was too late to take back the manipulation, but she would offer the chance for further discussion. That was the point, anyway, for Sara to be her counsel.

“Fine.” Sara worried her lip, still unwilling to meet Rose’s gaze. “But if you can’t cover all of our bases, we can’t move forward with this. You hear me?”

“Of course,” Rose agreed.

“What’s the plan?”

The plan was simple, in terms of being in line with their typical work. Rose would be in the pod. Sara would act as her guardian. That was how things always went.

The logistics were easy enough to arrange, even on short notice. They would do it during a routine maintenance check--when the pod needed to be activated anyway. They were lucky one was scheduled for the next morning. The anesthetic would come from an operation the day before, that would be deemed damaged before use and “disposed of”--it happened all the time, and never followed up on, so long as numbers were within the normal margin. The lab would be booked for the maintenance, and Rose would place an extra sanitation code, to discourage physical interruption. James would be present as an “observer”. It was not uncommon for family members to be present for non-patient operations, should there be a need. No one would question it, beyond the fact that Rose had never been the type to bring people in. Everyone would just assume he was being supportive.

In that way, it was straightforward.

Rose grew more anxious as she watched Sara think, her posture stiff and the incessant tap of her foot an outlet for her agitation and discomfort.

“It’s routine, as procedures go,” Rose reiterated. “It’s invasive, but won’t require injection. Extraction will be simple.”

“But it does require me to handle your boyfriend’s genitals, and that is asking a whole fucking lot.”

“It does, I know,” Rose acknowledged, “and I’ll owe you.”

“Big time,” Sara agreed. “I swear, if you don’t put everything you have into your recommendation for my raise--”

“I do that anyway--”

“And I had better get some prime vacation hours--”

“That’s not really my call--”

“And you’re taking me out drinking,” Sara added, “cause I’ll need to forget all this, pronto.”

“Okay! Yes, whatever you need,” Rose chuckled, her nerves buzzing as it looked like they were going to move forward with the plan. “You’re amazing, and I’ll tell you that as many times as you need to hear.”

“Better than your dick of a boyfriend, that’s for sure,” Sara huffed, but smiled softly to herself. As soon as it appeared, the smile fell away and Sara groaned. “Fuck, I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Rose couldn’t believe it either. She thought the fact that it was James would make it impossible. She let the animosity slide.

“Thank you,” she murmured.

“Yeah yeah, let’s get back to work. I need to think about something else.”

Rose nodded and they returned to the task at hand.

-----

The following morning had them all standing in the lab, Sara busying herself with preparations while Rose walked James through the details.

James was hunched over himself in a chair, periodically groaning, and nodding stiffly when affirmation of his understanding was required.

“Cool, babe,” he grunted, interrupting Rose’s explanation of the insertion tool, “I trust you know what you’re doing. Can you just get to knocking me out so I can stop feeling like my balls are gonna burst?”

“Yeah, sorry, it’s habit to explain everything. Procedure and all,” Rose offered a sympathetic smile. “Let’s get you on the table. Just, uh, strip and put on the gown,” she nodded toward the table. “Once you’re under, it’ll go pretty quick. I’d guess an hour, maybe less.”

“Perfect,” James was on his feet surprisingly quick. Despite being familiar with his body, Rose looked away. She was keenly aware of how quiet Sara was being with her checks, and she could feel the tension, even without her receiver being active.

The rustle of fabric and James’s strained breathing were the only noises in the lab, as Rose waited. “Do I really need the gown? You’re messing with my junk anyway.”

“It makes the post-op easier,” Rose explained, over her shoulder.

With an acknowledging grunt, James donned the gown and shifted up onto the table. When Rose turned about, she noted how James’ t-shirt and sweatpants were haphazardly abandoned on the chair, while he sat, waiting and watching, his posture more relaxed than moments earlier.

Rose joined him at the table and assumed her professional demeanor. “May I?” She gestured at his lap.

“Peek all you like, Doc,” James chuckled, his grin easy.

“I need to establish a baseline status, prior to you being under,” she explained.

“Mhmm, of course,” James said, his voice low and smooth.

Rose felt the warmth in her cheeks, but ignored it. She lifted the bottom of the gown up, exposing his crotch. Even through the thick curls, she could see how angry his testicles were, red and swollen. He winced as he spread his legs, but then relaxed once he ceased moving.

“Full redness. Moderate swelling. Sensitivity to motion,” Rose reported, and she heard an affirmative note from Sara.

“I love it when you talk that way,” James chuckled, and Rose rolled her eyes and settled the gown lightly back into his lap.

“Lie back,” she instructed. James did, settled comfortably in the cushioning of the table. She took his arm. She placed an anesthetic disc on the inside of his elbow and pressed to suction it into place, triggering the mechanism to release once she removed her finger. “When you feel the pinch, count back from twenty.”

When he nodded, she let go, and he counted until he faded and was out.

“Ugh, I don’t know why you put up with him.” It was the first comment Sara had made since being in the room with James.

“I was really enjoying your silence,” Rose quipped.

“I’m sure you were, but you are going to have to listen to all my thoughts on how this is the worst fucking way to get both of us fired.” Sara smiled primly as they walked over to the darkened glass wall attached to the lab.

“If you spend less time thinking about it, we are more likely to get it all done before anyone notices,” Rose reminded, but they both knew it meant little when in came to unconscious thoughts and the receivers were not tuned well enough to discern the difference between conscious and unconscious.

With the punch of a code, the glass wall illuminated to reveal a chamber with a spherical vehicle docked within. The glass lifted and Rose entered the chamber. Sara keyed the glass to close once more and waited for Rose to suit up in the gear hanging on the wall. They were practiced in this routine, smoothly reporting each progress marker and status, until sure that all systems were operating in the green. Each woman fastened a receiver to the patch of skin just behind their ear and activated them together.

It was always a little disorienting to hear thoughts that weren’t her own, but Rose and Sara were compatible in how they compartmentalized and organized their thoughts, and what held priority in their minds. You are fucking dumb.

“Really? That’s the overwhelming thought you have right now?”

“Frankly, yeah. I love you, but it’s true.”

Rose sighed. She knew Sara’s thoughts about James. She knew Sara’s thoughts about her. She knew the feelings Sara harbored. Just as Sara knew how much she loved James, and how explained each of his behaviors, and the way that she was afraid to lose him. It was all shared over the receivers.

“Then let’s get this over with,” she rallied and Sara nodded.

Rose lifted herself up into the vehicle and settled into the seat. There was a hydraulic release as the hatch descended to seal her in. Once she was secured, Sara darkened the glass wall and initiated the vehicle’s primary function.

Rose preferred to close her eyes for that part, the shift sometimes being too unsettling to witness. Instead, when Sara gave the signal, she opened her eyes to see the walls of the chamber look like they were kilometers away and kilometers tall. The fact was that Rose was inhabiting a vehicle that was barely three centimeters in diameter. The world around her remained untouched.

As Rose adjusted to the change in perspective, the chamber outside her vehicle slowly stabilized in atmosphere and pressure.

How’re you doing?

Whatever the state of Sara’s mood, she never failed to check in.

I’m grand.

And still making that joke.

Rose could feel the mental eyeroll, could feel the urge to roll her own eyes.

Ready for transport.

The glass lifted, expanding her world to the lab beyond, and revealing the towering form of Sara, rising well above her. Sara entered, slowly by her own standards, but to Rose the movement was unfathomable. She covered kilometers in a matter of moments, and as she stooped, her body threw Rose entirely into shadow. Gloved fingers took hold of her casing, careful and steady, assisted by the vehicle’s mechanism for stabilization of the interior, which kept Rose always properly oriented.

Sara lifted Rose up until she was level with Sara’s eyes, and Rose watched those eyes--that were larger than she was--sweep over her in a cursory inspection. It was mesmerizing and horrifying to see every tendril of color in grey-blue irises, and every vein inflamed from irritation and lack of sleep, and the dust that floated on the wet surface, and the ever-shifting size of the cavernous pupils. Sara blinked, her eyelids crashing together, and Rose was jarred out of staring.

Looking good.

Rose recognized that Sara was smiling from the more prominent creasing at the corners of her eyes and the wave of amusement she felt. Sara was always tickled by the way Rose could not help but stare. There was no way to get used to the view, and the heightened definition it granted. It left Rose feeling at a loss for air, chest tight and heart racing.

Carry on.

They grinned as one, both endlessly amused by the way they fit double meaning into much of their communication.

Sara turned, and Rose with her. There was only so much the vehicle could do to account for the perceived speed at which they traveled, and Rose was pressed back firmly into her seat until Sara slowed to a stop. They had learned with practice that there was no speed Sara could travel that made a significant difference in the impact, and it was better to just make it a short moment of discomfort.

At the side table, Sara placed Rose on a smaller docking station. A second shrinking chamber was placed over her and the process was repeated, reducing her vehicle to less than a millimeter in diameter. Sara’s hand alone was too large to really comprehend and Rose didn’t bother to track its movement, instead relying on the mental picture Sara provided to orient herself.

Sara retrieved a long, thin instrument, tipped with a bulb about twice a large as Rose’s pod. In the bulb was a cavity that Rose just fit into and as Sara placed the cavity above her, a magnet drew Rose up into the mouth.

Brace yourself.

The instrument, and Rose, were then moved to a tray by James’s body, the trip a nightmarish mess of color and pressure. The stillness was a mercy, but only temporary.

As Rose adjusted, she felt the hesitation that seeped into Sara like a chill, the spread locking up her joints, as her heart hammered heavy in her chest.

It’s okay. This is just another operation. All you have to do is get me in and I’ll hand the rest.

There was steel in her, dredged up from deep within, as disgust was shoved down in its place. Rose doubled down on her encouragement, urged Sara to just get it over with.

A quick glimpse of Sara’s perspective showed her throwing back the cloth that separated them from James’s genitals. Rose sighed as Sara took stock of all the features that offended her. Sara’s fingers rubbed together, an unconscious reminder that her hands were gloved, protected from direct contact.

Whenever you are ready. Take your time.

And stare at this prick longer than I have to?

Funny.

I thought so.

The humor helped. It calmed otherwise screaming nerves. Sara reached for James’s penis, lifted it carefully and held it erect. She sighed and took hold of the instrument Rose was attached to. When the head was fit into the slit of James’s urethra and the pole of the instrument was properly angled, Rose was slowly pushed down the length of the inside of James’s penis. With her vehicle illuminating her journey and the progress slow enough to not strain her vision, she watched kilometers of flesh move passed.

Finally she reached the base of the shaft. On her signal, Sara cut the power to the magnet, and Rose dropped. She rolled, following the curve as it led deeper into his body. She was aware of Sara pulling the inserter out of the penis, somewhere above, but she was focused on her surroundings, noting the general condition as she travelled. The affected area definitely included the testicles, so that was her ultimate destination, but she wanted to be sure the symptoms were contained.

How’re things looking?

The question signaled Sara being through with her tasks, and in that moment of focus, Rose saw that James had been covered once again.

Everything seems normal at this point. I should be approaching the fork in tubes.

Would be easier to know with the X-ray machine.

And that was certainly true, but they were not supposed to be checking the X-ray.

Her travel slowed as the curve began to climb and she was forced to use the pod’s motors to propel her. With Sara’s aid, she navigated up around the bladder, the horizontal stretch happening at a slow crawl. The vehicle moved most naturally at a roll, but it was capable of micro-movements along its exterior, like hundreds of tiny legs, as it expanded its diameter to force contact with the walls.

Sara spent the passing minutes using the available database to generate avenues of thought for Rose to investigate. Each new idea seemed to lead to a dead end, nothing matching known ailments. Rose held out hope that reaching the testicles would be more insightful, but swelling seemed be only visible symptom.

It looked like he’d experienced physical trauma, but he had not mentioned anything of the sort. And it was her understanding that it’s not something you just miss.

Rose could feel Sara’s mind wander, seeking out the less straightforward explanations.

What if it’s self inflicted?

The was a sharp pull from Sara’s mind and it was clear that the thought was not meant to be shared. There was shame laced in with the sorrow, but no apology came.

Sara, come on.

It wasn’t meant to be an actual suggestion, but now that I think about it…

The thought split into a number of lines, and Rose decidedly ignored them all. She was not looking to defend James while inside him.

Okay, I get that you want him to be innocent, but there is actually a drug on the market called “kick in the balls”. It is designed to induce inflammation, and in high doses, ruptures.

Stop. No, he is not a masochist.

But he is manipulative. Listen to this. The drug is metabolized within an hour or two, and the swelling recedes as soon as the drug is gone.

Please, I don’t want to-

No! You have to consider the possibility.

He wouldn’t!

Okay, if you’re so sure, let’s wait out the drug’s duration. If the swelling doesn’t go down, I’m wrong. Nothing lost for having waited.

Rose had ceased moving, frozen by what Sara dared to imply. It didn’t make sense.

Why would he even-

Come on, Rose, you’re not that dense! You are literally in his balls. You don’t think people get off on that?

James wouldn’t-

Oh, bullshit. If anyone would get off on having their girlfriend be a speck compared to their precious fucking cock, it would be your jackass of a boyfriend.

Sara!

Rose, you have to wake up! He doesn’t see you as an equal. You’re a walking fuckhole to him, and nothing more.

Sara…

The heat of Sara’s emotions was suffocating. It was dense as it wrapped around her mind, squeezing her mercilessly.

And then suddenly it cooled, and withdrew.

I don’t want it to be true.

It felt like a lie, and even Sara questioned her statement, but she stood firmly behind it.

Quiet crept into the space between their minds, a hollow expanse that ate at the bond they shared. Time lost meaning in the silence. It was numb and cold, and Rose considered it worse than the burn of Sara’s anger.

The cold pressed deeper, like a knife in her back, when without knowing it, time had slipped away and the recession came. Rose has just arrived at the site and the tissue already looked healthier.

She was desperate, clawing for any purchase she could find on a better reality. She needed a different explanation.

Please, Rose, I know this isn’t what you want to find out.

It’s not true.

She pushed back. She had to. She couldn’t believe it. Wouldn’t. It wasn’t true.

Rose…

No. I refuse to just accept that. I will talk to him. Maybe he doesn’t know what he was taking.

Rose, no, he’s just going to twist the truth. That’s what manipulative people do.

Stop saying that!

There was a low simmering thought that Rose could not quite make out. She was struck by the surge of determination, and also a desperation that was different from her own.

If you won’t listen to me, maybe hearing it from him will convince you.

Sara… Sara, what are you doing?

Sara didn’t need to say anything. Rose watched the plan form, thrown together in a dark corner of Sara’s mind. It was not thought out. It was an urge born of hatred of James, mangled and misshapen.

And Sara saw it done, before Rose could protest properly. The anesthetic disc was removed from James’s arm and the wheel was set in motion.

End Notes:

There are a few ways I see this going and I’m a bit undecided. Let me know your thoughts and it might sway the results.

Chapter 2 by TufLove
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains giant male, giant couple, and giant female, all with small female. The is explicit sexual content. There is sexual violence.

Please be aware that there are graphic depictions of sexual violence in this chapter. This work is not meant to condone or romanticize such acts. Please exercise caution as you proceed.


 

Why didn’t you get me out first?

The question echoed between their minds, as together they were frozen, each in their respective positions—Rose in the pod, just barely having reached the testicles, and Sara as she stood over James’s unconscious form and stared at the lifeless disc in her hand.

The argument was behind them, forgotten and abandoned. There was a fast climbing well of panic, lapping at their necks as they struggled to remain afloat. Rose couldn’t stomach Sara’s guilt, as it coursed undiluted through her veins.

I didn’t mean to—

It doesn’t matter.

And it didn’t. They needed to forgo dwelling. The present circumstance was far more pressing.

Years of training helped Rose focus and soon she felt Sara compartmentalize her feelings. They both had experience with shit going sideways during a procedure. This was different, brought on by Sara’s own hand, but the call to action was the same.

Identify the problems. Mitigate the damage. Stay on the same page.

He’ll wake in just a few minutes. You need to keep him talking. Buy me time.

Sara nodded as she was spurred into motion. She bustled around the lab, stowing the small shrinking station and darkening the glass of the pod’s docking chamber. There could be no evidence that the pod was not where it should be.

Rose had reversed course, dumping all of the pod’s spare energy into accelerating her progress. But no matter how she pushed the engines, they both knew there was no chance of escaping before James roused.

Sara flinched as James stirred, the first twitches of his formally motionless body impossible to ignore. Then came the throaty, incoherent vocalizations as his consciousness slowly surfaced. Sara stood over him. The image of his eyes fluttering open and struggling to focus bled into Rose’s mind.

“Hey, can you hear me?”

Rose couldn’t technically hear the words, not in the traditional sense. The pod effectively cancelled out external sound, to protect its passenger from harm. But she heard it as Sara heard it, and felt it pour from her throat.

James grumbled, his confusion slow to dissipate. He blinked and his eyes narrowed. “Where’s Rose?” His voice was deep and gravelly from sleep, and it sent a chill up Sara’s spine, only to run down Rose’s.

“Rose got called to assist with an emergency,” Sara explained, her words rehearsed, but her voice showed signs of cracking, tiny lesions that marred her composure. “She left me to handle your discharge.”

James’s rumbling chuckle had Sara struggling to keep her lip from curling in disgust. “Did she now?”

It was a very in character for James, something Rose usually found endearing, but when it was directed at Sara, and not her, it left a bitter aftertaste. It was not jealousy, but the awareness that the comment was unwelcome, and

In the silence, James shifted to hoist himself up, a shudder jarring Rose as she tried to keep on task. Sara’s hand promptly grasped James’s shoulder and he instinctively stilled.

“You should stay there for a bit,” Sara pressed, and with a reluctant sigh, James settled back.

He’ll bore if you let him.

Rose knew Sara didn’t need the reminder, but it was easier than encouragement, which would have fallen flat.

“I need to cover the follow-up of the procedure,” Sara announced.

James exhaled a shallow sigh. His fingers laced together behind his head, cushioning him and propping him up so he could see her. His posture was easy, his eyes disinterested. “Sure.”

“Your symptoms have greatly improved,” Sara noted.

James hummed a low note of agreement. “I’m feeling real good. Must’ve been Rose’s magic touch.”

“Uh huh.” Sara seethed within, her distaste hot and barely checked.

Just a few more minutes. I’m almost above the bladder.

Their chance of success hinged on Rose being able to follow the slope back down to the shaft of the penis. The pod was struggling to keep pace as it climbed the steep passage. It was still nearly horizontal, but she needed to hope that the break was coming, and that she would make it in time.

It was frustrating to have no power in the situation. She could only hope that the chugging engines would be sufficient, that they would hold out, and that when she gave herself over to gravity, she was on the right side. And she was not the type to pray.

“Rose recommended that you take an NSAID—aspirin or ibuprofen—for any lingering inflammation, keeping in mind any you previously had,” Sara continued. “Obviously she’ll check in with you when she can, but should your symptoms return, you should let her know.”

James nodded absently. “Sounds good,” he intoned.

“Can you describe what has improved?” Sara jotted gibberish on a clipboard.

James shrugged. “My balls aren’t on fire.”

“They were hot?”

“Yeah, hot and heavy.”

Sara swallowed the snide words that bubbled on her tongue. “Were there any symptoms you missed while in pain?”

“Nah, look, it’s all cool that you are following procedure, or whatever, but this ain’t necessary,” he huffed. “My head’s clear. I’m fine,” he insisted.

Rose knew that tone, the herald to his impatience. The tube she was in was just starting to level out. She did not know if she had covered enough ground.

I still need time-

“You just had swollen testicles and pain that doubled you over. You should take that seriously,” Sara hastily fired.

“Like I said, I’m feeling good,” James said, his words short. And without further warning, he sat up and swiveled his legs to the side of the table. Sara couldn’t abandon her prop clipboard fast enough.

Rose felt the turn, and while the flesh tunnel continued to point out in front of her, she felt her internal balance shift. The pod expanded automatically, a protocol set in place for when unexpected jarring occured. It halted her progress, as warnings flashed in her face.

Stall him!

But Sara had felt the shift too as she braced herself against the table.

“Wait,” she breathed weakly. James didn’t look in the mood to listen. “No more questions,” she promised, her steadiness returning. “I just need a urine sample.” She fumbled to produce a cup.

James exhaled a laugh. “Yeah, I’m gonna pass.”

“It’s to see that there is no blockage or discharge,” Sara insisted.

James eyed her skeptically and shook his head. “Listen, it ain’t happening. But,” a sly grin broke out across his face and he leaned toward her, “I could be convinced to give you a different sample. What do you say, sweetheart?”

Everything came to a grinding halt. The pod. Sara. Rose. There was not a peep between them as the words refused sink in.

Rose spoke, but the words were brought to life on Sara’s tongue. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” James sat tall, but relaxed, his smile confident, his eyes unrepentant.

Sara knew James from her connection to Rose, but James didn’t have the slightest clue who she was. She was a stranger, with no prior exchanges, no established humor. He wasn’t joking around. Rose recognized his forward posturing, his bold flirtation.

There was a knot in her throat, but Rose couldn’t be sure if it belonged to her or Sara. It sank heavy and cold into the pit of her stomach.

“Rose is--”

“Rose doesn’t have to know.” James shifted closer, his feet touching down on the floor, and then he stood tall in front of Sara. “You look like you can keep a secret.” Taking Sara’s silence as an invitation to continue, he leaned close and turned his lips in toward her ear. “You put a shrunken human in my cock. Doesn’t that turn you on?”

Sara’s throat constricted around thick words. “Of course not,” she managed despite her suddenly dry mouth. Her cheeks were hot with Rose’s embarrassment at ever having defended James.

“Your body says differently,” he husked.

Sara’s joints locked up as Rose’s emotions tangled with hers.

“Keep going,” Sara whispered. It was meant to be a silent thought for Rose, but in the confusion, it had spilled out.

James’s pleased grin taunted them both. He pulled the gown over his head and tossed it aside. He stood proud before Sara, enjoying the way her eyes could not help being drawn lower, before she forced them down to the floor.

Before Rose even realized the tide was rising, a torrent of thoughts crashed over her.

I deserve it. I brought this on myself. I pulled off the disc. I have to do it. I deserve this.

The thoughts streamed in constantly, bombarding her skull. But there was an underlying current that soon overtook it all.

For Rose.

Sara, you don’t deserve it. You don't have to do this-

I do. I can’t let him leave. I have to get you back.

Rose was shell shocked, the gears in her brain grinding. Like the pod, she had frozen, her only instinct to brace and wait for impact. But she could feel Sara’s self directed loathing that ate away at her will to fight for another solution. It eroded her own, their collective bewilderment feeding into a fire they could not contain.

At every turn, they were cornered. Each new idea was never more than half formed before an obstacle cut it down. He was not keen on staying. They had nothing to offer him, besides what he already showed interest in. They could not sedate him, without having to answer to him and the board of health. And the only thing that scared them more than giving in, was being honest with him about Rose’s circumstance.

“Don’t be shy, now,” James chuckled, his expectant gaze lingering on Sara’s frozen form. “You’ve handled my cock before.”

Sara’s chest was tight as she forced her feet to move. She inched closer. The seconds slipped away so quickly, merciless, but as they resigned themselves, there was a strange numbness that descended upon them.

I’ll be here the whole time.

It was a thought with no clear origin, but each woman offered it and welcomed it. It was their shared sanctuary in their minds.

At least I am not alone.

It was a fragile defense, and the comfort it brought withered under James’s gaze. He was objectively handsome, but it was his easy candor about his desires and his unwavering confidence that had drawn Rose to him. But faced with it in that moment, it felt different. It wasn’t magnetic, or charming. It was predatory.

James’s frame was stark against the backdrop of the pristine laboratory. His hand shifted to his pelvis, thumb and finger framing the base of his cock, encouraging Sara’s gaze to settle on his package. His dick was just starting to show signs of life, dangling lazily.

“Just thinking about Rose being in my balls is fucking hot,” he said, his voice deep and buttery. He cupped himself and gave his junk a quick shake. “Right in here!”

Rose felt the tug indirectly as his pelvis tightened. It was unsettling to be so affected by the actions he took.

Sara reached out with gloved fingers and James moved his hand to allow her. She tucked her thumb under the meat of his shaft and lifted it away from his still slightly swollen scrotum. Rose felt the observations Sara had—the permeating warmth, the deceptive weight, the lively pulse that resonated in her hand as the monster surged. But what struck Rose more was the thunder of that pulse that rolled over her within James.

James groaned his approval, and his cock inflated, overfilling Sara’s grip. She balked internally and kept her eyes down, but Rose could feel James’s gaze on her.

Sara gave the shaft an experimental tug, the skin still loose, even as the cock could have stood without her support. James’s hips followed, demanding more. It jostled Rose’s world, forced her to cling to the harness that secured her in her seat, and gave her a taste of just how unprepared she was for the events to come.

Just get it done.

Sara’s mental self-nudge was laden with hesitancy, but after only a moment’s pause, her hand continued. She stroked down the rest of James’s length, before quickly withdrawing up to the head. She picked up a rhythm, each pump full and firm. There was no finesse or deliberate teasing, just the robotic motion on repeat.

“Jesus, your technique could use some serious work,” James grumbled after a minute, as his dick continued to flop in Sara’s hand, not quite fully hard. Sara didn’t cease, refusing to acknowledge his assessment. “This ain’t gonna cut it.”

At that, Sara stopped short. Her hand dropped away and James’s cock fell forward, the end drooping.

“Your enthusiasm leaves much to be desired,” James commented gruffly. “I’ll take it from here. Drop you pants.”

The instruction was slow to process. “That’s a bit far,” Sara protested and took a step back.

“Here’s the thing, sweetheart,” James said as he moved to follow, his stride overtaking Sara’s, “you are accomplice to a serious violation of conduct that would most certainly end your career should the hospital’s board hear about it.” His breath was hot on her face as ice climbed up her spine. “The only choice you have is which of your holes I use.”

There was a twisted, hungry gleam in his eye as Sara slipped trembling fingers into her waistband. Rose felt sick, her stomach twisting. She screamed every pleading thought that crossed Sara’s mind until her throat was hoarse and she feared for the pod’s sustained oxygen levels.

When Sara’s pants were at her knees, her thighs twitching nervously, he grabbed her by the hips and reversed their positions. Sara teetered as he forced her to face the table and then a hand on her back directed her to bend. Her face and chest pressed firmly into the padding of the table, and her hands gripped the edge and braced. Her eyes closed tight and tears stung, and there was a visceral fear that filled her.

James palmed Sara’s ass. His hands felt familiar to Rose, but his touch was not what she was used to. It wasn’t pleasant. It wasn’t careful. It was possessive and cruel. Two fingers spread Sara, and Rose felt the confusing jolt as Sara unconsciously tried to shift away. She felt Sara’s horror and shame at the strangled sob that escaped her throat. She was trying so hard not to show her discomfort, not wanting to give James the satisfaction of visible humiliation.

“If you don’t relax, this is just gonna hurt,” James chuckled as he wriggled his fingers into her opening. Sara squirmed her hips but James just pressed deeper until his thick fingers split her open. “There you go. You definitely have experience with being stretched,” he commented as Sara’s thoughts focused solely on forcing her body to relax and accept his intrusion. “Let me guess, you pound yourself at night, drooling for a proper taste of cock.”

“In your dreams,” Sara spat, but her anxiety over what came next was potent.

James’s fingers pulled away and the relief washed heavily through both women. It was temporary, they knew, and that alone made them quake. He spit in his hand and coaxed himself up, the wet sound of it echoing in Sara’s head, while Rose stiffened against the sway. It was a torturous minute of waiting, knowing what was ahead, but having no real way to be truly ready.

James’s hand bracing against Sara’s ass was the only warning they received before the head of his cock found its way between her folds, swiping up to her reflexively tight hole. James smeared his precum and saliva around, mixing it with the arousal she conjured out of necessity. And then the pressure mounted and Rose could hardly endure the feel of his heat, even indirectly. It tore into Sara, thick, and heavy, and hot. It was foreign and unwelcome, and she squeezed around it in every effort to expel the invasion.

James settled in, filling Sara and prodding deeper still. He laid his weight atop her back, his lips hot against her neck. “You can thank Rose for this. I know I will,” he mused.

Sara hardly heard him, but the words echoed through Rose, twisting the knife already buried in her heart.

James retracted, just enough to ease the burn in Sara’s core, before he slipped back into place. He was controlled as he slowly loosened her up, her muscles adjusting to his presence. His deliberations eventually satisfied him and he positioned such that just the thick end of his shaft held Sara agape.

The moment stretched unnaturally, and neither woman could bring themselves to hope for salvation. There were no words they could share, only the solidarity of being helpless together.

As his hips bucked forward to connect sharply with Sara’s ass, Rose hurtled along, her neck straining as her head pressed painfully into the seat, only to be yanked forward when the momentum abruptly ceased.

The pod went into full lockdown. All unnecessary functions were disabled to maximize defense efficiency. The outward lights cut out and Rose was swallowed by the darkness inside James’s body. In the pod, the monitors appeared lifeless aside from the dull red warning that blinked slowly on the dash, casting shadows to dance about the cockpit. Then the pod condensed itself as tightly as it could, its density becoming its fortification. With the new size, the progress Rose had made to get out was abandoned and she succumbed to gravity. The mechanism for orienting the internal chamber was sacrificed in favor of shock resistance, and so Rose tumbled and rolled along with the rest of the pod, her stomach churning.

Her descent was mercifully short, but just as the pod settled and she attempted to recover her breath, James pulled once more from Sara, just to drive straight back in. Rose was jarred within his balls, ping ponging against the walls of the tubes that spiraled deeper into his sack. Her body screamed in protest as she desperately tried to brace herself against the chair. The straps cut into her shoulders, straining with each powerful thrust. She couldn’t think beyond the instinct to lock up her body.

Rose was beyond exhausted by the time the pod submerged in a thick fluid that cushioned the impact of James’s nuts slapping against Sara. Rose sagged in her chair, her body limply swaying with the rhythmic motions. It was minutes still before she had the presence of mind to reach out for Sara.

Sara’s conscious mind had faded as she sought any fantasy to implant over her reality. The shifting of details was subtle at first, but then clear changes emerged. James’s cock became a strap-on, thick and realistic in shape, but a vibrant purple silicone. His hands became more feminine, thinner and smoother, but no less willing to grip her hips firmly as the dildo slammed deep within her. His rough grunts became breathy moans. His degrading jeers morphed into encouraging praise, carried on a soft, somehow familiar voice.

It was rather surreal as she swung around with the rest of James’s balls’ contents, each impact throwing her toward Sara, only to be wrenched away as James withdrew, all while feeling the phantom sensation of James smashing her cunt. She welcomed the different imagery.

It wasn’t until Sara was begging James to fuck her harder that she realized just how detached Sara had become. The picture became more concrete and well defined. It took Rose a moment to recognize what she was witnessing. Rose was the one bent over Sara, the dildo strapped to her hips, as she used it to stir Sara’s pussy.

Come on, Rose, fuck me—

Rose’s mind sputtered for a moment, as she struggled to reclaim her internal balance. She knew she should have expected it. Sara was open about her attraction, but it had never occurred to Rose that she might manifest in Sara’s dreams. It shocked her enough to forget the sickening rocking motion she endured. It teased some baser part of her and without realizing, she leaned into it.

You’re doing so good, Sara.

Sara writhed beneath James, her pleasure ignited by Rose’s input, a choked whimper escaping her lips. James’s thrusting stuttered as Sara suddenly clenched around him.

Please, Rose, I’m so close!

Rose could feel it—the desperation, the rising heat, the race of Sara’s mind as she willed Rose to give her everything. She wanted it so deeply, it consumed her. She begged, openly and loudly, her mind slipping further.

The fantasy shattered as James’s hand connected sharply with Sara’s ass, the sting lingering as he drove into her. “That’s it, bitch, take my cock!”

There was no getting the moment back. James groaned and bottomed out in Sara, grinding roughly against her as his cock twitched powerfully. Rose felt a current drag at her and then she was rocketing at breakneck speeds. She only had a moment to register what it meant, before she was expelled from James’s cock, along with ungodly quantities of his semen.

A few erratic pumps of James’s dick knocked Rose about the depths of Sara’s cunt, sloshing her around in the well of his release. The torrent finally ceased and he sighed deeply before extricating himself, momentarily bathing Rose in light before Sara tightened. Rose drifted deeper into the pool of James’s cum, as it gathered toward the back of Sara’s cave.

“That’s a good look,” James laughed. Sara didn’t have the energy to move as James slipped into his sweatpants and fished out his phone. She heard the click of his camera, but couldn’t find the will to protest, instead just covering her face with her hand. “I’ll use this to get in the mood to fuck Rose tonight,” he mused aloud. It was a slap in the face on top of everything else. “Don’t worry, I’ll let myself out. Don’t forget to check for blood,” he chuckled, amusing only himself.

It was minutes after he left that Sara recovered. Her fingers eased between her legs, feeling the rawness of her core, whimpering in the silence of the lab.

I’m so sorry, Sara.

Hearing her name sparked a bit of life in her distant mind.

He came inside me. There’s semen inside me.

Rose’s insides twisted as the urge to vomit ripped through Sara.

It’s inside me. So much. In me.

It was painful. Rose could only numbly listen to Sara’s wallowing, knowing there was no taking back the damage done.

A realization drastically shifted Sara’s thoughts.

Rose... Rose is inside me.

Rose felt the stir of desire. Sara had been left unsatisfied after being so close.

She’s in my pussy. Deep in me.

Sara?

There was a shallow recognition that Rose was there, still present, still aware. But there was also the need to overwrite the events of the day.

Rose only caught a glimpse of the whim, half formed and instinctual, before Sara lifted, carefully cupping herself to ensure nothing was lost. She planted herself on the table, laid back, and plunged hungry fingers deep into herself.

Rose, you’re in my cunt!

Sara fucked herself with abandon, wild and unabashed. Rose was stirred about, physically and mentally. Sara was quick, her efforts masterful in their efficiency, and soon her core was shuddering around her fingers. Rose was squeezed out into the light of the lab to dribble with the mixture of Sara and James’s pleasures, down Sara’s ass cheek to pool on the table.

Felt the orgasm burn through her exhausted body. She couldn’t tell if she had come too, as her own arousal soaked her. She just collapsed against her harness and awaited whatever fate came for her, slowly slipping into the momentary relief of sleep.

 

End Notes:

I know it's not exactly the direction everyone was hoping for, but I hope it was satisfactory all the same. Be sure to let me know, lol

Chapter 3 by TufLove
Author's Notes:

This chapter includes M/f and F/f. The chapter does involve sexual content. The sizes are a bit more varied, ranging from about 7cm to nano.


Rose! Rose, oh my god, can you hear me?!

Rose was startled awake, jolting against the harness and struggling until she regained full consciousness. She was in the pod, looking out at an opaque fluid that surrounded her.

Sara?

Holy shit, Rose!

The pod was lively, the monitors registering a stable environment, awaiting her input. She groaned as the ache in her body tried to drown out all other concerns.

I fell asleep?

Rose, I don’t know where you are!

Sara was frantic and her thoughts began to reach the forefront of Rose’s mind. It cut through the thick fog of confusion that lay heavy over Rose’s consciousness.

I’m in the pod.

Rose, I know that. Where is the pod?

Rose repeated the question. It struck her as such an odd question. Sara was her guardian. She always knew where the pod was.

I don’t know. I can’t see beyond this fluid.

Are you still inside me?

Inside you?

A flurry of images played in her head, recollections of the events that led to her current state. She had done a procedure on James. He had then forced himself on Sara while Rose was still inside him. He had ejaculated her into Sara. Rose reeled as the memories spiraled and she felt dizzy, her head lolling back against the chair.

You need to focus!

There was an incessant beeping that nagged at her. She looked to the status monitor and saw her oxygen levels were dangerously low.

Am I going to die?

Fucking hell, Rose! Not if you help me find you!

Rose shook her head, trying to clear the fog that stubbornly clung to her.

My head is so heavy…

I know! But I can’t remotely access the pod—not to pilot, not to see the cams, nothing. We don’t have the authorization codes set up, so the pod is only accepting your input.

Rose blinked. That was a clear oversight when doing things off the books, but also a problem for another time. Summoning all the energy she had and collecting her wits, she had a brief moment of clarity in which to re-examined her surroundings.

There is light filtering through the semen.

Rose felt Sara’s nausea bleed through the static of her mind.

You could have used any other word...

Who’s wasting time now?

There was a sense of relief at the comment, the humor a sign of better health, but Rose couldn’t sink into that relief. Couldn’t be distracted.

I’m not inside you... Check the table.

Outside the fluid barrier, a large shadow shifted and then covered her.

That’s you!

Is there anything you can do to help?

Rose still felt the tug of sleep, luring her back to its grasp. With a fumbling hand, she flipped the switch that manually forced the outer lights to shine.

Not quite what I meant, but thank you.

Rose hardly heard Sara. She couldn’t follow the events that passed as she was drifting, but then a tug jolted her upward and vertigo set in and her stomach heaved amidst her delirium. Nothing surfaced and she continued to retch. She knew she would be grateful later for the absence of a coating of vomit, but at that moment she only wanted to sleep.

A cold silver casing surrounded her and returned the light inward at her, forcing her to squeeze her eyes tight. She couldn’t process the way she moved, but when the metal moved and the fluid cleared away, and the pod’s filtration system kicked in, pumping oxygen into her chamber. Relief washed over her and in the absence of immediate danger, she succumbed to sleep.


When again Rose woke, a hand was patting her cheek.

“Rose, come on.” Her ears picked up Sara’s voice. Sara was the first thing she had heard after only being able to really hear her own heartbeat and sobs.

Rose forced her eyes open, her light sensitivity making her head throb. Sara’s edges were frayed, the light eating away at the lines of her frame. She gagged, but despite being unable to produce anything, she still heaved.

“You look like shit,” Sara said as she wiped sweat from Rose’s brow.

“Feel like it, too,” Rose choked out.

Sara put a hand to Rose’s chest and pushed her back in the seat. Rose didn’t resist as Sara yanked at the fastenings that held her. Rose hissed as the pressure on the straps was lifted and blood finally reached deprived skin. As soon as the hand moved, Rose fell forward, unable to support herself. Sara caught her and hoisted her up, only for them to both sink to the floor.

“We need to get you home,” Sara grunted as she propped Rose up. “I can’t treat you here.”

Rose watched through drooping eyes as Sara looked her over. She just kept replaying the morning, and her entire relationship with James, questioning how she could have let any of it slip through her net. How had she been so wrong?

And while she bore the marks of what transpired, Sara was a victim of greater crimes, and Rose could not help but feel like she had contributed to it happening.

“You don’t need to worry about me,” Rose murmured. “You need to take care of yourself.”

Sara ceased her fussing and silence fell heavy on the room. “It’s better if I focus on you,” Sara admitted, and Rose felt the underlying cold terror in the words. The chill clawed its way under her skin and sent ice through her veins.

“Of course,” she relented. She could let Sara tend to her, if it helped. Sara deserved anything she could offer, even if it was just a distraction.

Rose let herself be lifted and led to the chair. “I’ll write a report about the pod needing better override features, after we thought to test prolonged submersion.” Rose nodded, but knew Sara was talking to herself. Rose was a good pilot and doctor, but the technical aspects were Sara’s forte.

“They’re gonna think we were excessive,” Rose mumbled as Sara tugged her suit jacket open.

“Let them,” Sara dismissed the worry. The tank top Rose wore beneath the jacket did nothing to keep the bite of the cool air from reaching the raw friction burns that carved into her shoulders and chest. “Shit, this needs attention. I have a stock of ointments at home. Can you travel?”

Rose shrugged and immediately regretted the action as she agitated her burns. “We can go to my place. I have a sleeper.” Rose might have been amused by Sara’s stunned sputtering any other day, but she couldn’t spare the energy.

“Before you got assigned as my guardian, and before they updated all the tech, I’d consistently go home banged up. The hospital provided one for me, so I never had to be off work for more than a day, but when it became unnecessary, they never reclaimed it. Costs a fortune to move and it’s not the latest model at this point.” Rose was struggling for breath by the time she finished explaining.

“Well shit, we’re definitely going to your place.”

Rose’s memory of the journey was littered with holes, as she went in and out of consciousness. She could hardly force her body to listen. Every attempt to determine which parts of her were still trustworthy for basic functions resulted in heightened discomfort. It seemed to her that she was entirely out of commission. And as adrenaline and shock wore off, pain took its place.

In her home, as they tried to accelerate the process of Rose’s recovery, the attacks on her nerves seized nearly all of her focus. She relied entirely on Sara’s assistance. Every movement sent flares through her whole body, while every effort Rose made to keep still only made her more tense, and the resulting tremors in her muscles exacerbated the pain.

She was so single minded, trapped in her own cycle of discomfort, unable to care that Sara’s face was flushed as her clothes were stripped away. It didn’t occur to her that she leaned too heavily on Sara, who was already struggling as she tried painstakingly to respect Rose’s privacy.

The sleeper was a chamber that would encase her prone form and submerge her in a fluid concoction rich in nutrients and hormones and a number of compounds that were together designed to accelerate her body’s healing process. Rose disliked sleepers. While it induced a hibernation state for her body, she was resistant to the sedative, and so her mind remained mostly functional. Waking dreams always plagued her, shaped by thoughts she tried to avoid, but were no longer locked in her subconscious.

Sara helped Rose into the bed of the sleeper, where she lay waiting for the initialization. Being free of the debilitating pain did seem worth any lucid dreams. After she gave her ready, Sara started the sleeper up and the chamber filled. As the fluid sank into her skin and pulled her under, the cool relief gave way to the realization of what was simmering just below the surface of her mind.

Rose wanted to tell Sara to abort. She could take a few days and let her body do its natural work, but the fluid was quick to work into her system, her throat locking up as the weight pressed down from above.

Images were blurry at first, disjointed and incoherent, but as the fragments pulled together, she recognized the scenario she was going to live out.

James was before her. And beside her. His meaty, muscled thighs were great walls of flesh and hair on either side of her, towering at about three times her height, converging on his familiar but rather overlarge package. Rose turned away, following the line of his thigh to his knee, which bent over the distant edge of the chair he sat in. She knew the one—the computer chair he had at his desk, with its smooth black leather cover and tall back.

Rose did the quick math as she shuffled toward the front of the chair to look down to the floor below. What wasn’t even half a meter tall to James, was easily a terrifying ten meter drop for Rose. Other than down, all other directions led to James, and she was giving the fall some serious thought.

“Rose.”

The vocalization thundered through the room, deep and loud and seeming to come from everywhere. She couldn’t tell if he was addressing her or just saying her name, and she was not enthusiastic about either option. She hadn’t looked up at him before that moment—she hadn’t needed to see his face to know it was him. But as she craned her neck and her gaze lifted higher and higher, it was deeply unsettling to meet his eye.

“Do y’like the view, sweetheart?” She knew the tone—he had used it with her before—but she’d only heard it clearly when filtered through Sara’s mind.

James was smug. His size empowered him—made him entitled to her obedience. He was completely in control, and wholly comfortable with the idea. He felt natural above her, with his entire being casting a shadow over her. And while their sizes made the imbalance more exaggerated, more distinct, it had always been there. It had always been present in their dynamic, masked by her willful ignorance.

Rose had wanted him to be everything she imagined, had willed his perfection into the reality in her mind, and had excused the signs that suggested otherwise. She accepted his nature, turned a blind eye to the insidious underpinnings, and now she was faced with it in the grandest fashion.

James’s hand rested atop his thigh, well above her head, his fingers shifting unconsciously, making her fidgety. They were larger than her, massive by comparison, each minor movement a feat she could never achieve at her stature. She was set on edge, but was unwilling to directly watch the fingers, instead allowing them to remain in her periphery. She stared James in the eye and squared her shoulders as she stepped away from the edge.

“It’s nothing special,” she squeaked, her voice high pitched even to her ears.

James laughed, a deep rumble that shook through her and threatened her balance. She adjusted her footing and steeled her jaw, but she didn’t feel sturdy. Despite her best effort, even knowing what would come, she was still startled when James’s hand slid up his leg, creeping closer to his center. He covered the distance in a matter of seconds, and Rose could not help but be awed by the magnitude of the act.

Rose knew where it led and when James wrapped his fingers around the meat of his cock and lifted it in display, she closed her eyes tight. She could not be made to watch his show of egotism.

There was a sudden mighty gust she barely registered before an impact split the air before her, and then a tremor shook the ground she stood on, jerking up through her legs and toppling her over. She was in a heap on the seat of the chair, clutching at her ears as they rang. She opened her eyes to find James’s finger and thumb on either side of her, close enough to touch. They were like bodies all their own, warmth radiating off the rough flesh that covered them. Rose gulped air, her heart starting to pound in her chest.

“This is just a dream,” she declared weakly as she stood once more, entirely aware that the knowledge would not save her.

“I’ll make this a nightmare if you don’t pay attention,” James warned, his voice laced with a sadistic mirth. Rose didn’t doubt him, but as if to prove the point, she watched him grow and felt the material of the chair stretch beneath her, until his fingers were each as thick as she was tall.

The hand that had surrounded Rose pulled away, and in its absence, her focus returned to the hand that jacked James’s cock, coaxing it awake. Each upward tug came with the sound of his balls peeling off the leather and each downward stroke slapped those balls back into place. The movement was inconsequential to James, but to Rose it was grotesque and all consuming.

“You’re well acquainted with my sack,” James reminded. She couldn’t really see his face anymore, but she could hear the twisted grin he wore. “You’ve swam with my sperm, but not without your little vehicle to shelter you.” Rose’s stomach turned at what he hinted at. Every instinct told her to run, but she knew there was no escape.

Defeat ate away at the strength in her legs and she wobbled. She was prepared to collapse and give in to her fate when the surface she stood on changed in a blink. Her feet were planted on either side of the slit of James’s urethra, as she stood atop the spongy, red head of his penis. She smelt the heat that wafted off of him, almost as much as she could feel it. Her balance wavered as she tried to process the change, but then she felt her stance widen forcefully as the opening became larger.

Rose knew she was shrinking as she teetered, trying to keep from slipping into the gaping hole that threatened to swallow her. But even as she attempted to leap to one side, she knew the dream would never allow her to evade the climax of what had burrowed into her mind. She diminished to almost nothing and began to fall into the long well of James’s shaft.

Time warped and she experienced the fall as if she were normal sized and James’s cock was a monolith of the Gods’ making. She never touched the fleshy walls, but she felt the heat bleed into her very being. As she free fell into the depths of James, she could only really hope the inevitable impact killed her.

Rose knew the point being made, how she had fixated on the feeling of insignificance and especially with James. He was the perfect twisted counterpart to her position, the natural personification of self-absorption. He was the one who got off on her being the size of his sperm and the one who made her tininess a part of his pleasure. He gave her insignificance purpose. And his gratification was everything.

And she hated that she was fascinated by the whole of it. She was sucked into dwelling on the feeling of being essential to his power fantasy. She got a thrill out of being the one who was diminished and the one who no longer had autonomy. There was something about that long careen down into his cock that shredded her self image and tickled some perverse part of her mind. She couldn’t let go of it. And she hated every second of the fall into the dark of his cock and the even darker part of her own mind.

She begged her mind to grant her mercy and to accept any other object of focus. Maybe something cute, like puppies! Or stressful, like explaining to her parents that she wasn’t going to marry James. Or something surprising, like… Sara dreaming about her.

The sudden light blinded her and the fact that she was no longer falling out her off balance. She blinked and let her vision adjust to her surroundings. She was once again between a pair of legs, but they were smoother and lifted. The knees were bent well above her head, feet planted somewhere behind her. And the crotch that she faced was familiar only in that she knew the general shape from her exploration of her own body.

Rose stared at a pair of fingers delicately spreading the labia to reveal the puffy, excited vulva. Arousal coated the fingers and trailed down tight asscheeks, spilling liberally from the gaping cunt that squeezed happily at the attention.

Somewhere in the distance, beyond the hungry pussy and towering legs, a long breathy moan rang out, sending a shiver through Rose. Fingertips played with the drooling hole that kissed back playfully. Another moan accompanied the massive ass lifting momentarily off the bed as the body delightedly tensed—thoroughly and deliciously teased by those attentive fingers.

And then came the plunge—a wet slip and an easy fit, the fingers buried themselves deep. The voice cried out, strangled and gasping, but completely pleased. The voice was musical and scene epic, and Rose was a reverent witness. She felt no pull to interject herself, content to watch the efforts of desire.

“Yes,” the voice cried, as the ass crashed down to the bed and the back arched up, body squirming and tight around frantic fingers. “Rose, that’s it, right there!”

Rose had known the words would come, had known what had pulled her away from the gravity of James’s cock, but it was something else to hear it. It was something else to feel wanted and to know she brought someone pleasure merely because it was her. And it wasn’t because she was small and gave Sara a power trip. Sara just wanted her and plowed herself silly thinking of Rose.

Rose watched, rapt, unable to take her eyes off the powerful display of raw lust—the rapid clench around suddenly stilled fingers and the twitch of thigh muscles that held taut, and eventually the collapse of a body spent. She had been the catalyst to it all.

Rose then moved, drawn toward the epicenter of Sara’s pleasure. The fingers pulled free of the vice of Sara’s cunt and a tremor ran through the whole of her body. Her hole fluttered before Rose, inviting her closer. Rose eagerly accepted, curiosity getting the better of her. She imagined the feel of Sara’s slickness, the heady smell that was thick in her lungs. She wanted to know the feel of Sara’s pulse beneath soft skin and the squeeze of greedy muscle. She had to know.

Rose felt the sleeper disengage and sat up sharply, ripping the oxygen mask away from her face. She had fallen deeper into the sleeper’s hold than normal and she struggled to readjust to her surroundings.

Sara held a towel up for her, both as an offering and as a screen for her naked form. Her heart continued to race as she took the towel, unable to meet Sara’s eye. Even as the sleeper's fluid cleared away, she could tell she was very wet between her legs, and an ache had settled deep within her. “Fuck,” she breathed.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading! I welcome your thoughts.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8134