Found Toy by SomethingWitty
Summary:

A man shrinks and is found by a group of women on the way to a very special kind of party.


Categories: Breasts Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3100 Read: 14656 Published: December 20 2018 Updated: December 20 2018

1. Chapter 1 by SomethingWitty

2. Chapter 2 by SomethingWitty

3. Chapter 3 by SomethingWitty

Chapter 1 by SomethingWitty

 

Jake awoke with a start, thrashing and groping for something familiar.  Blinking, he still couldn't see anything.

 

ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck where am I ohhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk

He already knew the answer— in his own clothing— but his brain was refusing to accept what he was now experiencing.  It started so innocuous, with just a bit of extra sweating.  Just your body burning some extra energy, the doctors said.  Jake couldn't remember why. Something about how you couldn't create or destroy energy.  It didn't matter.  Some men lost a couple inches.  Some a couple feet.  Some just vanished.  He had tried not to worry, had stopped watching the news.  Just a bit sweaty.  No reason to visit a doctor over that.  No reason to worry.  He wasn't going to shrink... much.  When he started to feel even warmer, Jake had bailed on work and started walking home.  The restaurant would have to handle the evening rush without him.  Nobody knew where he'd gone off to, to his fellow waiters and waitresses he would have just disappeared.

Fuck I am so fucking fucked

His eyes caught a glimmer of light and started crawling towards it.  His clothing was surprisingly heavy, making it difficult to move.  He didn't think it felt like his underwear, but then again, he wasn't too sure what anything should feel like, or even how big he was.  As Jake got closer to the gap, he wondered if it might be his shirt and jacket weighing him down.

 

The four women walked down the sidewalk, dressed in little black dresses, hair carefully done to look like it hadn't been touched, alternatively looking at their phones and talking to each other.  To the outside observer, there was just one continuous sound as the conversation ebbed and flowed among the participants.

 

"Margie, take a look at this!"

...

"Hey Amber how long are you in town for?"

...

"Have you heard about that disease?"

...

"Be honest, Cindy, have you been to these parties before?"

Cindy tucked her phone back in to her bra. "Oh yeah, Janet does such a good job.  You girls are going to be so happy you came tonight.  Last time, I—"

"Ohmygod, what the hell?" Margaret— Margie to her friends— was using her toes to poke at a pile of clothing on the sidewalk.  Amber came up next to her and gently tried to pull her along.  "C'mon Margie, it's probably just some homeless bum."

"No way, what homeless bum throws away all their clothes and shoes?  And look, this stuff is way too nice."

Cindy had her phone back out of her bra and was tapping away.  "C'mon, let's keep going, my shoes are killing me and I want to take them off!"

Jake heard loud rumbling and thundering voices just as he reached the opening.  The cool night air first felt good, but as he blinked and tried to adjust to the light his body involuntarily shivered.  Days of feeling warmer than usual had suddenly come to an end with a rapid loss of height, and without his clothing the night air was significantly cooler than he expecting.  When his eyes adjusted, he panicked.  A giant black shoe was just inches away from him, leading to a giant leg, leading up and up and up to a giant woman, looking what felt like directly at him.

Margie didn't notice Jake.  "I bet this guy just shrunk!" She shouted.  "Do you think he shrunk to, y'know... away?"

Amber didn't even look down at the pile of clothes as she rolled her eyes.  "Oh come on.  The shrinking disease is like... I don't even think it's real.  The news is just blowing things out of proportion like always."

The fourth member of their group, Tessa, looked over Margie's shoulder at the pile of clothing.  "I'm with Amber, the shit on TV these days... this is just some well-dressed hobo that's now not dressed, and I don't want to be around when he comes back."

"I'll bet you a bottle of wine these clothes aren't from a hobo." Margie said.  "Winner's choice, too."

Amber and Tessa shared a look.  Winning a bottle of wine is worth waiting a minute they decided without speaking.

Jake had overheard the conversation and couldn't believe his ears.  He was going to be rescued!  If these women saw him, he'd be spared any number of horrible deaths.  Exposure.  Starvation.  Being eaten.  It was do-or-die time, literally, to make sure one of these four giant women would see him.

It was Cindy to first spot the shrunken man.  She was about to put her phone back into her more-than-ample cleavage when movement near Margie's flats caught her eye.  A brief moment of jealousy flashed in her at seeing her friend's far more comfortable shoe choice before she refocused on the pale creature moving across the dark jeans.

"HEY!  HELP ME!" Jake scrambling away from the giant foot and across the waistband of his pants.  His belt was as wide a sidewalk now, but running across it he hadn't yet had time to focus on his newfound size.  All he could think about was getting away from the giant foot and getting seen.  Waving his arms and jumping, he felt a chill down his spine when he locked eyes with one of the women.  Wearing a low-cut and short black dress, her hair tied back, she was absolutely stunning.  But when her blue eyes fell on him and her bright red lipstick broke apart to reveal a gleaming smile, Jake suddenly felt the cold of the night chill him to the bone.

"I think you two owe Margie a bottle of wine" Cindy said quietly as she took a step forward and crouched down.  Jake couldn't help but stare as the building-sized woman moved closer to him.  As she crouched down, he got a clear view underneath the dress at the black lace underwear underneath— but when her hand reached out for him, his stomach dropped and his heart caught in his throat.

Cindy's fingers wrapped around Jake's body, her smooth skin brushing against his entire body.  Unable to comprehend what was about to happen to him, Jake stayed frozen as Cindy stood up.  In the span of a half second, he felt like he'd ascended to the top level of an apartment building.  Except now, he had four apartment buildings staring deep into him. 

Chapter 2 by SomethingWitty
Author's Notes:

 

"Damn..." Tessa said quietly.  "Will you look at that."

Margaret cooed. "Look at the poor thing, he's so tiny.  Cindy, careful you don't squeeze him too hard."

Jake tried to move but Cindy's fingers were wrapped tight around him.  He tried to speak, but words failed him.  Cindy opened her mouth as if to speak, then closed it again.  Nobody quite knew what to do.

Amber finally broke the silence.  "I didn't think it was real but... whoa.  Look at him, he really is tiny.  What should we do with him?"

Margaret found her voice."I was watching the news.  There's no cure yet, but it only affects men.  Some shrink a little bit, some shrink lots."  Her voice became quieter.  "I don't know if anyone's grown back though.  Oh I hope they aren't doing... you know... experiments on them, the poor things!"

Cindy turned her wrist and opened her palm up, leaving Jake sprawled out in her palm.  Tessa started to laugh "Oh my god, he's naked!  Look how perfectly small he is!"  Amber leaned in closer to get a better look at his body before asking, "What's your name?"

Jake was jolted out of his shock by the giant blonde-framed face of Amber approaching him.  He hadn't yet processed what Tessa was laughing at; everything was happening so quickly.  "Umm... my name is Jake!"

"Hmmm?" Amber leaned closer.

"Jake!" He shouted.  "My! Name! Is! Jake!"

"Oh, he's so quiet, I just hear squeaks and he's in my hand!" Cindy said.  "What'd he say Amber?"

"I think he said 'Blake' or 'Jake'?  I don't know." Amber's shrug punctuating her statement caused her breasts to well up and drop back into her dress right in front of Jake's eyes.  The sudden reminder of sex made Jake realize he was naked, and for a moment he worried about getting an erection in front of these women— a gentle breeze blew down the road, quickly undoing the sexual hormones he was feeling as well as causing him to shiver. He clasped his hands around himself, attempting to cover his penis while also attempting to keep his body warm.

Tessa laid a finger on Jake, knocking him forward onto Cindy's palm.  "Oops.  Little man feels cold to me."  Hearing this, Margaret started to pout.  Poor little thing she thought.  He needs our help.

"You said there was no cure?" Cindy asked.  Margaret nodded, the concern written on her face.  "Well... I guess he's coming with us then.  No sense in being late to Janet's party.  In you go, Blake, you'll stay warm in here."

Jake had just enough time to sit up after being bowled over by Tessa to see he was rapidly being moved towards the giantess named Cindy's cleavage.  He started to shout as he saw her other hand scoop her breast up and away from the bra, remove a phone that was previously in there, and gently drop him in.  Jake barely managed to get out a squeak before the bra and dress were allowed to snap back into place, pinning him to her breast.

All three girls looked at Cindy with amusement.  "Oh come on, you were all thinking it.  Besides, none of us have pockets in these dresses." 

"I've got my clutch..." Margaret started to say.

"Margie, you'd smash him flat in there.  C'mon, let's get going."  Amber started walking, and the rest of the trio fell in behind her, treating the discovery of Jake as nothing more but a short diversion on their way to the party.

 

Chapter 3 by SomethingWitty

Cindy had barely knocked on the door to Janet's small home when it flew open.  A dozen or so women were already inside, all dressed in various styles of little black dresses.  They milled about the kitchen and living room, with glasses of wine in-hand or resting on countertops or the coffee table.  In the middle of the room, the kitchen table had been pulled out a bit so there was enough room to easily reach all sides.  A white tablecloth had been placed on top of the table, and a number of objects were obscured underneath. The woman who had flung the door open was a bit taller than Cindy, but unlike Cindy she had already discarded her shoes. "Hey stranger!  You're late, get in here!"  With a radiant personality, Janet had always easily made friends and was a natural social butterfly.  Her well-endowed chest and radiant face made her a hit with men, but Janet had never been one for long-term relationships. Cindy stepped inside and the two hugged, although Cindy was mindful not to squeeze too hard on account of the passenger in her bra.  Janet took a step back and smiled at the other three.  "And who are these beautiful ladies?  "


"Some close friends of mine from college.  Amber moved away, but when I heard you were having this party and she was going to be in town for a girls weekend, it was just too perfect timing not to happen."


Amber stepped forward and was immediately hugged by Janet.  "Welcome, welcome, so nice to meet you, please come in."


Tessa stepped inside next.  "Hi, I'm Tessa."  She was immediately hugged by Janet.  "Welcome, come on in, and please if you don't mind... share some of your height!"  Tessa laughed as she stepped in to the party.


Margaret stepped up and hugged Janet as she introduced herself.  "I'm Margaret, but you can call me Margie."


"Hello Margie, please, come in... and all of you, get some wine and snacks, meet some of the other guests, and we'll start in a little bit."  Janet picked up her wineglass back up and turned to mingle with some of the other guests.


Margaret sidled up to Cindy. "How's the passenger?  Did he get hurt in that hug?"


Cindy shook her head. "I was careful with him... certainly more careful than he's being with my nipple."  The two friend shared a smile and a laugh.  "He better be careful in there, I don't mind him getting a bit fresh but I don't know if he'd like it if I returned the favor."  Satisfied, Margaret picked up two glasses of wine and offered one to Cindy. "Cheers!" they said in unison as their glasses tinged and they took a sip.


Jake had managed to straighten himself out during the walk, but he remained plastered to the giant breast.  As Cindy walked, her breasts bounced, causing him to bounce and sway too.  If he hadn't been so distracted by the turn of events, he might have even been seasick.  He had started to slip further underneath the boob the further they walked, and fearful of being squished, Jake had tried to fight he way up higher.  Instead, his right arm had just managed to find a rough patch of skin that he realized too late was her nipple.  His contact with the enormous nipple caused it to harder further, which both gave him something to hold on to as well as creating a tiny pocket of space for his head to fit between the fabric and Cindy's flesh.  For what seemed like an eternity, but was really less than a five minute walk, Jake hung on to her nipple.  There had been a loud knocking sound accompanied by a rapid jiggling before he was mashed into Cindy's breast so hard he couldn't breathe.  So this is how I die.  Not eaten by a bird, but mashed by a breast, he thought.  Just as fast as the pressure came on, it relented. As relief at still being alive overcame him, Jake nearly forgot to keep his hold on Cindy's nipple, and he scrambled to regain his grip.  He wasn't sure, but he also thought he might have heard a quiet moan or a shudder from the body he was pressed up against.


Some time later, after everyone had at least a glass and a half of wine— Janet had insisted on it— she stood in her living room and addressed the crowd of women.


"Good evening ladies!  Thank you all so much for attending.  I love throwing these little parties, and this one seems like it might be my most successful yet."  There was a small cheer from some of the women who had been before.  "Yes, thank you.  For those of you who are new, let me explain how the evening will work.  Please, help yourself to as much wine and food as you would like.  Next, I've set out a variety of items underneath the white tablecloth.  You are welcome to handle them, but please... no trials!" This brought out round of laugher from the amassed women.  "You laugh, but at least one of you will be required to buy something.  Happens every time."  Another round of laughter, along with some teasing between various friends in the room.  "Of course, if you would like to purchase anything, please let me know and I will fill out the order form.  I promise, your orders will ship quickly and... discreetly."  Janet grabbed one end of the tablecloth.  "Now, ladies— may I present to you... the reason we're all here tonight without husbands or boyfriends!"  With a dramatic flourish, she yanked on the tablecloth, revealing a table full of dildos, vibrators, and other toys.  


A collective "ooh" rose up and the women began to crowd around, but nobody was brave enough yet to start handling any of the toys.  Janet smiled at their hesitation.  "I promise ladies, none of them bite.  This one here is the classic rabbit—" Janet picked up the vibrator and twirled it around, letting the sleek, curved chrome sex toy be seen. "—which is particularly delightful for getting at those spots men so frequently have, let's say, trouble with?"


"I bet Cindy's new man wouldn't have trouble with finding that spot." All eyes swung to Tessa.  Standing over six feet tall, she commanded attention with her mere presence.  Speaking out loud and with confidence, the other women hung on her words.


"Oh, shut up!" Cindy squeaked, her face turning red.


Janet enjoyed watching her friend squirm with some good-natured fun.  It might even turn into an extra sale.  "Maybe you'll have to bring him something else... there are plenty of toys designed for two."


Tessa's eyes positively sparkled.  "Oh, no, our good friend Cindy has brought him here!  C'mon Cindy, show us!"


Jake had been drifting in and out of sleep.  He wasn't slipping deeper into the bra, and the warmth and softness had allowed him to relax.  Every now and then, he would be jostled or Cindy would laugh, and he'd wake up... but then his eyelids grew heavier quickly and he found himself in the twilight between awake and asleep.  He heard in the distance a call for quiet, then some woman talking, but Cindy's laugher shook him out of sleep.  Jake squirmed a bit to make himself comfortable when he heard a somewhat familiar voice talking.  It was the giantess who'd poked him... what was her name?  What was she calling for Cindy to show?


"Show us! Show us! Show us!" chanted the crowd, buzzing with alcohol and sexual desire.


"Okay!  Okay!" Jake felt more than heard Cindy shout.  The bra was pulled outward, and giant fingers came down from the sky and plucked him out.  For the second time that day, Jake found himself trying to adjust to brighter lights and riding an express elevator.  Cindy, someone unsure of what to do, placed the tiny man on the table.  Jake stumbled as he was set down, leaning on a pole for support.  There was silence, and he felt many pairs of eyes staring at him.  Looking up, Jake saw in every direction women in black dresses, eyeing him hungrily... and then he noticed the pole he had been using for support wasn't a pole at all.  He looked on in horror as his brain processed what he was looking at.


It was a dildo, suction-cup base, eight inches long and with a price tag of $60.  It came in four different styles and was made of a high-quality plastic resin according to the tag. And Jake wasn't even half as tall as the dildo.


Janet broke the silence, smiling.  "Oh Tessa, I don't think Cindy's brought a man with her... it looks like she's brought along a very interesting new toy."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7999