Bitch and nerd by dr_joe
Summary:

No need for office romance when you can use co workers to blow off steam


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 17564 Read: 24136 Published: November 30 2018 Updated: June 29 2019
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by dr_joe

2. Chapter 2 by dr_joe

3. Chapter 3 by dr_joe

4. Chapter 4 by dr_joe

Chapter 1 by dr_joe

How did I end up like this, again? Shrunk and humping her teddy bear for her amusement. She looks at me with that smug face. Smiling as me grinding on the stuffed animal is causing it to rub her pussy. I can smell it, even though the bear bear is propped up between us. Her timid demenor is all gone. The shy office nerd is no more, the secretary that commands no real respect of her own, but gets recognition through the man she works for. This person has no problem barking out orders to get all that she wants from me. The first time I saw her without glasses I knew she was more than the doormat she presents at the office, but then again, she already shrunk me by then.

- "You look like you need some distraction." she said that day, the first time. I was hiding in the womens bathroom, basically the only perk of being the only lady programmer on a team juvenile idiots. I was pulling more weight than all of them together and they called me the office bitch even though I saved their asses again and again. She was there, lurking by the sinks, like she was waiting for me.
- "What do you have in mind?" I asked her intrigued by the strange tone in her voice.
- "I'll take away all your responsibilites and power for a while."
- "Sounds relaxing."
- "It's not. I'll make you my pet, and you have to entertain me. But it will clear your mind." I had barely accepted before I found myself in her purse. She left work even though we had several hours left of the day.

She is stroking her breasts, pinching her nipples, still smirking. I wonder if she is thinking about the same things I am. The first time... How or why would I come back to this? For the fourth time? I can bet that she isn't. She is shrinking me again. She finds it funny to shrink me slowly, hoping that I won't notice, but it's hard not to when the fucking teddy bear is suddenly bigger than me.
- "Could you please let me be bigger than the bear?"
- "Why?"
- "It's creepy. I feel like he can overpower me."
- "Aw. Why should I care? You're not the office amazon here. You can't hide on your high heels forever. You came to me, you want to be my toy." Her words tear my insides. I hate her saying it. I did come to her. I basically asked her to put me in this humiliating position. Do I really want to be her toy? I feel better when it's over. The world is a less horrible place, but I'm torn. I hate feeling this powerless, but it's such a rush when I get dressed and become myself again.
- "I might like being your toy" I say reluctantly "but I didn't sign up to be his toy." Her expression changes in an instant. The bear grabs my arms and turn me around.

I have no one to blame but myself for giving her the idea. The bear puts me in reverse cowgirl and locks me in place with his paws. Now I'm facing her right on and she is laughing with her eyes as the bear grinds me against him. There is no need to struggle. He really is more powerful than me, and I know her enough by now to know she's getting what she wants. And if she wants the bear to hump me that's what she gets. And it's working. I feel his fur getting slick under me from my pussy.
   Her power and control, and the forceful rubbing is getting to me. I can't stop the orgasm, I don't want to. As much of a shame as this is, it still is what I want. I want to please her, and she looks pleased. But the rubbing don't stop. The paws are still firmly grasping me, dragging me back and forth. I try to squirm out of the grip to get some respite, but the bear or she won't let me. My mouth is starting to make sounds I never knew I could make. It hurts but it's good pain. It's only a couple of seconds before the next orgasm. It's a guttoral scream that finds it's way out of me. So much pain left me in that one exhale.
   The grip is loosened, but my hips are still moving of their own. I need more to come out but it stops, and I collapse. The teddy is shaking, but it's neither him or me moving. It's her. Her hand is under the bear, and the smell of her hits me as she is convulsing. Her eyes are finally closed and her other hand is squeezing her tit hard. She is biting her lip. I don't know if she cares, but I'm glad. I get to see her crack, she is vulnerable as well. But deep inside I'm also proud that I can please her, even though I have no control. Tomorrow I'll go back to being the office bitch, and she'll be the nerd behind the desk. But it's a strangely comforting thought that I can be here, be her toy if I ask.

- "Do I have to go home?" I ask when she openes her eyes again.
- "No, but you're staying like that then."
- "Can I please just be bigger than the bear?"
- "No." she says as she puts the bear aside and pulls me up on her chest, hugs me tight and falls asleep. I feel myself getting a bit bigger. I guess she wanted me teddy sized after all.

Chapter 2 by dr_joe

It's bad. Seeing her at work makes my stomach feel weird. Nervous. I catch her looking at me from time to time. She smiles politely but we never interact more than that. Our paths rarely cross, I just deal with my team, and she does whatever a secretary does. She looks busy. I am busy, yelling at the idiots who are probably trying to get us fired by not doing their jobs.
   Perhaps I should just plead to have them fired and hope I could get spared? But then I'd have to talk to her to get an appointment with the boss. I find myself walking by the big office even though I really don't have to, but I can't tell if it's because of the boss or her. The idiots keep bothering me with indecent proposals. One more reason to have them fiered. If any of them actually did their job they might have had a chance, based on looks alone. But their personalities are no winners. That also makes me feel weird about her. I don't know much about her. Or what made me accept her proposal to be her pet that day.

- "It's been two weeks. Don't you want to play yet?" She stands in front of me suddenly. I didn't even notice her coming up to my desk, I was just deep in thought.
- "Do YOU want to play?" I ask back trying to look casual. No one pays us any attention, it probably just looks like a secretary talking to a programmer.
- "Always, but part of the game is that you come to me."
- "And yet, here we are... at My desk."
- "I see you walking by. I just thought I'd nudge you to get closer." I stand up and lean in close to her.
- "I want to see you cum again." I whisper in her ear and lean back to look at her. She doesn't look shocked. I refuse to be teased like this. I didn't realize I just accepted her game until she replied.
- "Let's play then." She shot me that look that I've only ever seen her make without her glasses, and I feel my clothes getting loose.

I can't believe it, she is shrinking me in the office. Sure that's usually how it goes, but she never does it amongst other people. I have to gamble though. She can't shrink me too much or people will really notice, so I sit myself down and resume work. She looks pleased and walks back to her desk. The chair is uncomfortable. It doesn't feel like it's supposed to. But then again, nothing feels right. My skin keeps crawling. She's still shrinking me. Slowly but steady.
   I can't concentrate, and even if I can muster a moment of clarity, I can't type. The keys aren't where they are supposed to be. My clothes are beginning to fall off. She's doing it faster. Shit... People are luckily working for once, and I make an effort to slide unnoticed under my desk. I step out of my clothes before they get to big for me to move, and stash them under the desk. I'm small enough that I can stand up straight here without hitting my head already. I quickly dwindle down and then I see it. The teddy bear is under my desk. When did she put it here? She knows me better than I know her if she calculated that I'd be too stubborn to come willingly with her.
   I stop at the same size as the bear, but then quickly drop one more inch. She obviously wanted me to notice that she remembers that I hate being smaller than him. I do go close to him though, he provides some comfort but most of all shelter. He is bigger than I thought though. I just now notice that he is sitting down and I'm standing up and he is still taller. She was never going to let me be bigger than him. That last inch would have made no difference really, she just did that to spite me.

What am I supposed to do now? What can one do in the office when you're smaller than a teddy bear? I look around and consider making some kind of escape but where would I go? I end up just staying put, until I hear people packing up and going home.
- "Do you realize how insignificant you are? No one saw you disappear, no one investigated." She snuck up to my desk again without me noticing. She is sitting in my chair, but all I see is her dangling legs. The rest of her is above the desk. I hear on her tone that she is smiling. "I can do whatever I want with you. No one would miss you here. Not sure if anyone would miss you at home either. Your phone hasn't made a sound all day. I've kept it at my desk. I even checked it was on just to be sure."
- "Why are you telling me this?"
- "It seems I could keep you as my toy. I'd keep clocking you in for work, collect your pay, all you'd have to do is stay at home and wait for me. Or I could put you in some cute clothes and keep you at my desk. You think anyone would notice?"
- "My team-" she quickly intrerrupts me.
- "What about them? You've really whipped them into shape. They are actually doing their jobs, but they are horrible people, they don't care about you like I do. I'll tell them you are transfered and they would be happy with that. If they by chance walk by my desk not one of them would recognize my new doll as you. They only care about full size tits and asses. If I catch their eyes lingering at you all I have to do is squeeze my chest and the'll look at me instead. They are easily distracted."
   She swoops me into her purse before I can say anything. She also stuffs the teddy in on top of me, but he doesn't fit comepletely so he gets to have his head outside. She treats the bear better than me. He gets the window seat while I get stuck at the bottom of her purse. I feel funny. Sad and happy at the same time. Or is it horny? I lean up against the bear for some comfort. He still smells like me from him grinding againgst me the last time. He also smells like her, from what happened after he was done with me.

The bear squishes me as her bag unceremoniously lands on her bed. She pulls the bear out and props it up against her pillow. As soon as I crawl out she lifts the bag down on the floor. It's just me and the bear on top of her bed.
- "Here's the thing... I wasn't supposed to let you see me like that, but things got out of hand. Seeing Mr. Teddy there, having his way with you was more of a turn on than I thought, I just couldn't help myself." She is standing a bit away in her closet so it's hard to see, but I think she is rummaging through a drawer as she is talking. "So, if you want to see me, as you so eloquently put it, cum, I would really like to see my toys wrestle again. And just to make things a bit more interesting I'd like to see you deal with this." She comes back to the bed and drops a strap on beside the bear.
   The bear slowly gets up and steps into the harness, which rapidly goes from human sized to something that actually fits him. She helps him with the straps and makes sure that the dildo is snug on the harness. Great... she really made a teddy bear with a penis, just for me.
- "That's way to big for me." The teddy is walking closer to me, and standing up he is absolutely towering over me.
- "Are you saying no to this game?" She looks at me with a sad face. He terrifies me, but part of me badly wants to please her.
- "I'll play... but I want to be bigger. He'll flatten me like a pancake like this." I gesture towards the dildo. "Plus that thing won't fit without tearing me apart." It's proportionate to him, so I just assume it's big without really having a good look at it.
- "Alright. But you have to earn it." she says after some quick consideration. "Suck his dick as warm up, and I'll make you bigger."

The bear seats itself in front of me, legs apart, dawning a huge purple boner, and she is watching with glee as I approach slowly. It's not as big as I expected for some reason. It's a big one, but entierly possible to take with some patience. I kiss it gently, and measure it with my hand. It's twitching a bit as I touch it. Mr. Teddy is acting like he feels when I touch the dildo, and considering the situation I'm in I think it's entierly possible that he does. I give it a good lick and see him tense up, but to me it still feels like licking a dildo. I'm fine with it, it's an aestethic thing, but it really doesn't bring me any pleasure... but then again, seeing him squirm is fun in it's own way, with the added bonus of her watching us eagerly is kind of turning me on.
   I go up and down the shaft with my hands and mouth for a bit before working my way up to the top. She gets up. For a moment I think I'm putting on a bad show, but I catch a glimpse of her face again, and I know I'm not. She's not letting us go with her gaze. She is just standing up to get out of her clothes. She makes quick work of removing them and sits right back down beside the bed. I only see her head. She licks her lips quickly and that gives me an idea.
- "Jerking this guy is kind of hard." I lie. He is actually kind of slippery from all the licking. "Could you spit here to make it easier?" I tap the tip with my finger. She looks at me, I see her thinking about what to do.
- "I was thinking you'd lube him up yourself." she says comprehensively. I kind of regret this experiment now, I really didn't want to snap her out of the moment. I have to think of something quickly. She likes to humiliate me, I have to play on that.
- "My tiny mouth isn't enough." I whimper, trying to sound like I feel sorry for myself.
- "Well, work harder then. I won't give you a free pass on getting bigger."

I had almost forgotten. She said she would make me a bit bigger if I sucked his dick. I am still the same size as when I started, but technically I guess I've only kissed and licked it. I get a sudden urge to show her something, since my gambit on seeming weak failed. I climb up on the lap of the bear. I might regret this later, but the dildo is slippery, and I'm wet already so I lower myself on the tip slowly. Her eyes get really big, I guess I managed to surprise her. The bear lies down on his back and lets me ride him. I have to go slowly. The tip is fine, but lowering myself too fast feels like trying to sit on an apple. Mr. Teddy makes for a good ride though. The plush fur feels good to burrow my fingers in when sliding down and provides good grip for pulling myself up. It feels like pain but it isn't hurting. Mind over matter. My pussy is stretching, that is all. This isn't impossible.
   I quickly conquer the tip and is working my way down the shaft. The bear seems to be comfortable, but it's hard to tell. He's not really that emotive. But she can't look away from us. I'm hearing myself breathe heavily, but if I concentrate I hear her breathing as well. I'm feeling confident enough to move one of my hands from the teddy to my boobs.
   If this was any other guy I would be really disappointed in the lack of interaction between me and him, but I have a feeling this creature can't really deal all that well in the subtle actions of making a girl feel apreciated when riding him. On the other hand, perhaps he is cold to me on purpose, since she seems to enjoy that. All my thoughts make me forget what I'm doing and I find myself getting close to orgasm. How long have I been riding? My hips feel sore, and I don't want the game to end just yet. I don't want to disappoint her, so I stop riding and get off him for a second.

She is looking happy as I catch my breath on the bears stomach. I'm not sure but I think I've grown just a bit, which might explain why the ride so suddenly felt easier. She gets up again and walks to the end of the bed. Now I know she likes what she sees for sure. I cought a glimpse of her pussy glistening and swollen with excitement as she moved. She climbs up in bed on all four below me and the bear, and suddenly the bear grabs me. He turns me around on my back and pulls me up a bit and holds me firmly, facing her as she bends down. She licks the dildo slowly between my legs, before putting her lips around it. I feel her breath caressing my body as she gives it a little suck and gets up again. The dildo grows a bit and she looks at me.
- "You taste really good."
- "Why don't you get a sample directly from the source?" I don't know why I try to tease her like this. She always wins it feels like.
- "Tempting, but not now. Mr. Teddy is looking eager to try out his new toy." I really can't tell if she is talking about me or the newly resized dildo. He is still holding me firmly and parrys me right to the tip. It looks like the dildo is bending a bit more to his will. Before it was just a lifeless toy that towered straight out, but now it's curving to reach me while he has me pinned with my back on his stomach. Or perhaps he is just really flexible in the hips, but as soon as he penetrates me I can tell that this is not the same dildo I rode moments ago. This feels like a penis, with a clear distiction between the head and the shaft. It's not just the size. It didn't grow that much. I'm so sensitive and it feels like it has veins now.
   He lets go of my arms and moves his paws to my hips and starts pulling me up and down. He starts slow, but he picks up the pace really fast. I try to adjust, but I have no grip at all to fight with my legs. It's almost like he knows what I'm trying to do and he moves his paws again to lift my legs in the air, giving me no chance to decide the pace. My tits are bouncing as he starts plowing me. It's rough and soft at the same time. Had it been a human doing this to me his hips would slap against my ass, but now it's like being spanked with a chusion. It's good, and I can't stop moaning. My mind is going blank, and my hands are grasping his plush fur hard, like I'm instinctly trying to keep myself in reality by grasping something tangable.
   But none of this feels real. A teddy bear is fucking me senseless, and I can't do a thing about it. He has me overpowered and can do whatever he pleases, and the only one who can stop stop him won't. A giantess is lurking by my feet. I see her but she is just as unreal as this situation. The only thing that is real is the orgasm. Fuck. I really didn't want to do that yet. She will get bored of me if I'm an unfun toy. But am I really her toy? Or am I the toy of her toy?

She is looking pleased.
- "Look at you... all those juices. Tell me, do you squirt?" She is inspecting me. Mr. Teddy has slowed down, almost to a halt. Almost. His dick is still grinding my insides slowly. I want to get off like I usually do after orgasm, but I can't. My arms have no strenght to push him away, and he is still holding on to my legs.
- "I haven't really tried." I don't want her to know that I'm uncomfortable. She is thinking slowly and looking at me. She is doing it on purpose. I finally manage to relax a bit, and the grinding doesn't bother me as much. I can't tell if she shrunk the penis back to a dildo again or if I just have gotten used to it. A real penis would soften a bit though when slowing down like this, wouldn't it?
- "Let's see if you squirt then." She leans in really close and puts her finger on my pubic mound. Her finger looks to be the same size as the dick inside me. She puts a bit or pressure on it, and suddenly I feel the rim of the penis head inside me again. It hasn't shrunk. I let out a yelp. From pleasure or pain I really don't know. I have never made that sound before. She looks pleased. "I feel him inside of you. It tickles the tip of my finger. I can only imagine what it feels like to you." She massages me gently, but her sheer size and his grinding makes it feel not so gentle.
   She is basically rubbing the rim of his dick like I'm not even here. He picks up the pace again. Small jerky thrusts as he lifts me towards her finger. The second orgasm is a complete surprise to me. I scream and squirm as my pussy is squeezing him, and her gentle push gets even more obvious. I don't even know when orgasm three set in, or is it still number two going on? I can't scream anymore, I start to cry instead. My mind is somewhere between blank and fighting. I punch and kick, but it makes no difference. The grinding massage continues. Her finger and his dick rubbing against each other.
   They completely ignore me, and keep doing their thing. I am gone and there at the same time. My body goes limp, and then it happens. She locks her eyes into mine. She hasn't forgotten about me, she just waited. How long she waited I can't tell, but now it's time. She closes the last gap between us and she puts her lips over my pussy. Another sensation rips through me. It feels like I'm peeing. I can't help it. My body does whatever it wants now, but I'm glad to see that I at least have the decensy not to kick her in the face as she is sucking me dry.
   At last they stop. Everything is quiet. I'm not even sure if I'm alive. He has pulled his dick out and let go of my legs when I finally start to get a grip again. I'm resting on his big soft belly and she is sitting up an looking at me.
- "Did I taste good still?"
- "Yes. And now we know you squirt. Relax for a moment, and collect your reward for being a good toy."

I sink into mr. Teddys fur. I'm so tiered, I don't care. She is either shrinking me or growing the bear. I'm thinking growing the bear when I see her straddle him. She is still much larger than him when I see her adjust the dildo to slide effortlessly inside her. She smashes down and the ground beneath me shakes. I must be so tiny to them now. She looks like she is playing with a regular dildo, but moments ago that thing was massive and inside me. He who overpowered me has nothing to put against her.
   He sits up and grabs her hips, and I slide down from his stomach slowly, but with a bit of a jolt every time he burrows into her. They seem to be more equal in size now but I'm not sure. Her face disappears from my view as I slide lower between them. She is playing with her tits, but soon I can't even see that anymore. I'm just too small to see past her stomach now, but I have something else to look at. I've slid down all the way to the shaft of the dildo. My feet are actually resting on the purple shaft, and I've finally stopped sliding. Her giant pussy is gliding up and down in front of me. I could reach out and touch it but I still have no strenght.
   Everything is shaking, but it's hard to care. I see the dildo glisten after her, and her pussy actually gets wetter as it scrapes the juices from the dildo going down, and deposits new every time she goes up. The sound is mesmerizing. I hear her moaning really far away, deep and heavy moans that shivers me, all the while her pussy and the dildo are talking in a language I can't understand. I know I've heard these sounds before, but never like this. The size of my ears warps the sound almost, and there is a deep rumbling you'd never expect a dildo penetrating a pussy would make.
   I'm so hypnotized I don't even notice I'm smaller again until I realize I can't see past her vulva. My feet are still firmly planted against the dildo, but I can't even imagine how big it is now. Her fingers show up and start rubbing her clit. I see her pulling back her clitoral hood and rubbing. Is she doing this for me to get a better view? Or has she simply forgotten that I'm here? The juices are flowing down over my feet and I start to slip. She is rubbing herself more furiously and she starts to take the dildo really really deep. I'm so small that her juices start to go from slippery to sticky, and I find myself stuck to the dildo. As she slams down all the way my feet enter her breifly, and I can feel her warmth radiating into me for a brief moment before she lifts away from me again. It seems impossibly high but she is moving down again soon.
  Everything goes dark for a bit, and when I see again I find myself stuck to her pussy. I've been scraped up with her juices and I see the harness disappear from under me rapidly, but just as soon it comes back really fast. I expect to crash into the ground, but it's just a squeeze and a thud. I'm embedded in her. Not deep, but protected enough. I bounce up and down with her, and all I can do is follow the flow of her juices. I shift position without control over my body. Everything stops suddenly. I actually hear her clamp down on the dildo.
   She is cumming. I don't know where I am anymore, but I hear her heartbeat, and I feel her pussy squeeze the dildo. There is a glimpse of light, but it's flickering. I think she is still rubbing her clit out there. The juices increase suddenly and I'm flowing with them. I find myself at the shaft, crawling out from under her, all wet. I'm growing again, and the bear is shrinking. I crawl out on his stomach and soon things are back to "normal", that being I'm smaller than the bear, and he is a regular teddy again, and she towers over the both of us, her skin glowing from intense orgasm.

- "How was that for seeing me cum?"

Chapter 3 by dr_joe

I'm looking forward to work today. I've been having a hard time approaching her for a couple of weeks now, but today I have an excuse to talk to her. Yesterday one of the idiots knocked something on the floor by my desk, and as I got down to retrieve it I found my pile of clothes from the last time she took me home. She forgot to bring them, and I totally forgot about them at all. I'm not big on clothes. As long as they are functional I'm happy so I don't really keep track of what is in my wardrobe.
   But finding my clothes made me remember that I borrowed clothes from her, so today I have a plastic bag with her clothes folded neatly with me to return. She basically gave me the biggest pants and sweater she had home to borrow, because when she lets me be my normal size I'm actually taller than her, by almost a head. Not that she is tiny, I'm tall by women standards, that's why she sometimes call me the office amazon. Well, that and the fact that I'm always at war with the idiots in my team.
   Even though I haven't washed her clothes they smell really nice. I'm amazed they don't smell like me since they've been lying in the bottom of a pile of dirty clothes most of the time though. I didn't use them more than I had to. I just remember getting home and getting into the shower, since I walked barefoot home from her and just wanted to wash my feet. After that I put on my own clothes and forgot about hers. I thought about having them washed before bringing them, but her clothes feels so nice compared to mine I'm afraid I'll ruin them if I try.

As usual I'm the first one on my team in the office. There are some other people there from other teams, marketing and tech support and such, but we are the only programmers, which kind of shows. There is no strict dresscode, but everyone who meets with clients directly are supposed to dress nicely, sharp even. Business casual I think was the frase used, so this is probably the best dressed place I've ever worked at because most others meet with clients. The idiots though of course saw this as an excuse to show up in whatever, since none of us handles client meetings. Our task is basically to execute what the other teams send us. I at least wear dark pants with a clean shirt of a solid color, but the others really don't care.
   For a loud group of young men who talks an awful lot about getting girls, and trying to get in my pants, they really haven't made the connection that their lack of success might have something to do with their lack of effort. You'd think the boss then would like to stick the programming bunch in the basement since they dress and act like idiots, but instead we are across the hall from his office, where most of the clients end up when they are going to meetings. I can't decide if he thought the proximity to the boss would make them shape up, like being front and centre would make us nervous, of if he likes to look at us, the worker ants in his company and be glad that he is above us.

- "You there, in my office!" I hear the boss bark. I look around and of course it's me he is talking to, no one else is here. I snatch the bag with me. If I'm heading into his office, perhaps I could drop of the clothes at her desk on the way, if she is here. It's still kind of early, and honestly I'm surprised the boss is here. Her desk is empty and my heart sinks a bit as he closes the door to his office behind me. "Sit" he says in such a tone that I have no idea if I'm in trouble for something or if he just wants to chat. He looks at some papers on his desk for a while, and then on his computer. There are minutes of silence, and I don't really dare to talk, because this is the first time I've ever been called here.
- "You're doing really well for yourself. I did the right thing to appoint you team leader. You are the most qualified in that room. But you are not doing a good job at keeping your workers in line." he says, still flipping papers and looking at the screen.
- "I think there's been a mistake." I interject. He just looks at me. "I'm not the team leader."
- "Oh? Well I'll be..." he flips pages more furiously. "Who is then?"
- "Joshua Greene"
- "The fat one!?"
- "You can't call him that sir." Her voice is coming from behind me. "Remember what the legal department said." She scared the crap out of me. She must be a ninja or something, she is always sneaking up on me.
- "We'll let's just pretend this never happened then. If you are not the team leader you can go back. I was just so sure, you are always the first and the last programmer I see in the office."
- "I take my job very seriously." I say as I'm getting up.
- "I know. These are sheets with your performance and evaluations of your work. Your collegues submit a lot of half assed work for revision, but you pull their versions and tweak them. Basically nothing you put your hands on bounces back to you for a second look. Our clients love everything from your department but the projects that you never clocked in on." I'm not sure what to say. He looks at me like he is waiting for a response, but I'm drawing a blank so I just leave. She holds the door open for me and I pass her the bag without a word as I go. She closes the door behind me. I hear their voices through the door for a second, but I'm walking away fast so soon I'm out of reach.

I go back to my desk, and soon I see leaders from all the teams gathering in front of his office. She comes out and leads them into one of the meeting rooms. The boss follow them after two minutes, but first he looks into the programming pit quickly. I hide as best I can. I feel really awkward about what I did. 20 minutes later Joshua comes running into the office, and heads straight for the meeting room.
- "It's a performance review." This time I actually saw her coming before she opened her mouth.
- "That's why he had all those papers?"
- "Yes. He did some digging, and just assumed that since you save everyones ass in here that you were the leader. I mean... you might as well be..."
- "They would never let me lead them. They don't respect me."
- "They don't respect anyone. I'm surprised those assholes have jobs still, but they are actually good at their jobs... for what we pay them. You on the other hand are much better. I need to run, they probably expect their coffee by now."
- "I thought secretarys bringing coffee was a dead thing."
- "Oh it is, I've called the kitchen to bring up the cart. I just need to roll it in since my clearance is higher than the kitchen staff" she straighten herself, puts on a snobish expressesion and looks at me. "and yours." she adds. I think she is trying to boast.
- "I didn't realize performance reviews are so serious."
- "They usually aren't, but he likes to keep his cards close."

The coffee kart is waiting in the corridor, and she turns and leaves.
- "Did I screw up bad in there?" I ask her just before she is in the hallway.
- "Why don't you think about that. If you feel like being punished, you know where to find me." She starts rolling the cart. "Thanks for giving back my clothes by the way. A month later" She is snarky today... Come to think of it, I think that is the longest coherent conversation we've ever had outside of her bedroom. Plus it hasn't been a month already, has it?
   I manage to focus on work despite of her snarky attempt to get under my skin. I hear the idiots piling in around me. It's like the office turns into a frat house complete with grunts, music and a smorgasboard of other loud noises, but I manage to power through. Noise cancelling headphones has done marvels for my work morale. I seem to be on good pace with the projects assigned to me, but the day is far from over so I start pulling some other projects on the server. The party is going strong, so they won't notice, as usual. I'd scream at them to do some work, but I'm not their mother. Out of the corner of my eye I catch Joshua looking at me weirdly several times during the afternoon.

After a bathroom break I hear the idiots talking.
- "Aw shit... I thought she left. Why is she coming back?"
- "I don't know. Joshua said she'd be gone soon." They are obviously talking about me, as the only female in the room, or femoid like they like to call me for some reason. I see no reason to why I should be gone so I just go back to my desk and ignore them, even though they obviously wanted me to care by fake whispering a bit loud.
- "Haven't you gone to the boss yet?" Joshua asks after a while.
- "I didn't know I was supposed to."
- "Oh, I'm sorry. But I'm telling you now." And then he leaves, just like that, without any further explanation. All this stupidity is having me worried. I make my way towards the boss, and I have to stop by her desk.
- "So you came to get punished?" she says rather uncandidly while I wait for her to aknowledge my presence. We are alone in here and the door is closed to his office so she can probably say whatever she wants.
- "I don't know honestly. I was told to report to him." She looks at me with surprise.
- "But that was five hours ago, right after the meeting."
- "Well, Joshua didn't tell me until now." Her expression changes to angry I think.
- "I'm sorry to hear that. I'll let him know you are here, but he is wrapped up in some other stuff right now. You might have to wait for a while."
- "You mind if I wait in here? I don't really feel like going back out to the pit."
- "Tough day?"
- "Yeah... I was trying not to let what happened this morning get to me, but then stuff just piled on. There is a pit in my stomach. Not sure if I'm going to cry of barf." She gives me a puzzled look. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so weird. I was so positive this morning, I was going to get to talk to you when I handed you the clothes, perhaps try to fish for an opportunity to play with you, but now I'm just a depressed mess, and I just handed you the bag without a word. I'm not even sure if I'm going to keep my job."
- "What did you want to say to me? I'm right here now."
- "I don't know... I don't feel very quippy right now."
- "Give me the gist of it. It might make you feel less pressure if you blurt it out."
- "You smell nice... or your clothes do. I mean... I guess you do to... I haven't really smelled you today. Not that I usually do. Or perhaps that is what is usual to us? Because I smell you often when we are together... doing what we do..." I feel warm and red. I'm blushing and looking at my shoes. I can't believe she coaxed that out of me so easily.

She gets up from her desk and leans towards me.
- "If it makes you feel better, I'll let you sniff my neck once right now, but if you do..." she tilts my head up by putting her hand under my chin and looks me straight in the eyes "you're coming home with me tonight in that bag with my clothes. I think Mr. Teddy is missing you." My heart is beating super fast. I was kind of hoping today would lead to this. With this offer on the table, all stress of further interaction with her would be gone. But is that a good or a bad thing? I like to have my wits about me when I'm with her, even though being with her makes me feel really relaxed. My body going numb with exhaustion from her is way superior to trying to tire myself out in the gym. But at the same time, this day feels like a pile of shit, and I'm about to go into a meeting with the boss. Would it be a smart move to agree to this right now? But no matter what happens now, I still know about this offer. The harm is already done. I will still think about it, and I will regret not accepting. Plus to be honest, agreeing will lead to something I know. Not agreeing is really the more uncertain option here.
   It's like she can see in my eyes that I've reached a conclusion. She lets go of my chin and strokes her hair away from her neck. I exhale and go in close, burrowing my nose in her neck and take a deep breath. It's familiar and new at the same time. It smells like her, even though I've never smelt this part of her before. There is a whiff of perfume from her skin, and her hair smells like a really nice shampoo, one of those fruity ones, not artificial. I get a bit lost in the moment and I kiss her neck just before I lean back, something I used to do in a former relationship. Just a small peck. She reaches up and touch where I kissed and looks at me with a sly smile.
- "That is going to cost you extra. The boss will see you now."

The short walk into his office is an abrupt change of scenery, and feelings.
- "My secretary informed me that Joshua didn't tell you to report to me until just now." She must have sent him a message on the computer, because there was no way they spoke, or I'm even more lost in thoughts than I'd like. "I was beginning to think you'd left, since that seems to be a thing you do under preassure."
- "I'm sorry about this morning. I don't know what happened, my brain short circuted."
- "It's nothing to worry about. It happens surprisingly often, people making really weird decisions around me. It's not every day you get to meet the CEO when one is in your position." I'm not sure what to say.
- "Thank you." is all that comes out of my mouth.
- "Now, to business. Our time is after all valuble. You and I have a problem. You are doing too much work, and my programmers rely on you doing their work. Joshua is trying to claim that you load projects and inject code just to make him look bad, like you are piggybacking on the rest of them." He sees me starting to get angry, but he continues before I get to speak.
   "The signs though are clearly pointing to it being the other way around, that is, you are carrying all of them. It is doing you injustice, and it really throws off the preformance reports. We told Joshua we are suspending you, but in fact we are giving you a separate project to work on. You can work from home, or my secretary can provide you with another office, but we'd like for you to stay away and frankly out of sight from the pit until the next preformance review. The procedure is the same, pull the project from a server, work on it, then upload your progress. My secretary will provide you with the login to your new server and such..." He makes a pause and flips through some papers. "That would be all I think. Do you have any questions?"
- "Why?"
- "Why not? There are competent people out there, but something is holding them back. It could be Joshuas poor guidance, or it could actually be the fact that you are pulling the weight for them and they slack because they know the work will get done anyway. Think of it as paid vacation. Looking at your records, you'll find this project easy, and we will pay you your full salary for the month, even if you complete it early. It's a bit unorthodox, but my secretary suggested that we might get a more true preformance review if we separated you from the rest of them."
- "Am I in trouble?"
- "No, not at all. Look... I know it's a lot to take in, but you have my word, this is a good thing. Now, it's late, so you should be heading home anyway. My secretary will email you the details in the morning."

I open the door and step out, and close it behind me.
- "How did it go?" she asks.
- "I'm confused."
- "Get in the bag. We'll clear your mind tonight, and work out the details tomorrow." She pointed under her desk, and again, the familiar sense of clothes getting loose, rapidly.
- "Please pack my shoes." is all I manage to say as I race to the plastic bag I brought earlier. I jump out of my clothes and basically dive into the bag because she seems to be shrinking me faster the closer I get. I land in the fluffy pile of her clothes, and soon she packs my clothes in the bag, basically squishing me between sweaters. It's a bit claustrophobic, but it's also very comfortable. Surrounded by never ending blankets.
   I feel the bag getting lifted, but other than that I know nothing. All the sounds are muffled from the clothes, and I'm well isolated from the weather so I don't even know if we are inside or outside. I have never been in a sensory deprivation tank, but I imagine the feeling being kind of similar. The bag is swinging gently as she is moving and it makes me feel like I'm floating, and everything is completely dark. It's just me and my thoughts in here, and her smell.

- "Did you fall asleep in there?" She lifts the clothes above and I find that I'm out of the bag. She must have managed to lift the whole pile of clothes out without me knowing, because now I'm on her bed. I'm really small though so it's no wonder I felt so isolated in there. Her hand is resting beside the sweater I'm sitting on, and I think her thumb would be taller than me.
- "No, I was just super comfortable. And isolated. I had no idea we were here already."
- "I somehow thought making you smaller than usual would make you more comfortable in that plastic bag. Seems I was right." She smiles at me.
- "Are you going soft on me? You usually don't seem to care about my comfort." She blushes.
- "Truth is... I wanted to talk to you, but I was afraid I took it too far last time." She looks around absentmindedly, like she is afraid to look at me. "I got carried away, and you became so small, and I thought you were afraid of me. You didn't approach me at work at all. But then you gave back the clothes, and I figured you wouldn't care all that much if you really were afraid of me. It made me really glad to be honest... I just wanted to clarify."
- "It probably should scare the shit out of me, but the strange thing is that it doesn't. You radiate so much confidence, and I always get the feeling you know what you are doing."
- "I'm not, I'm improvising..."
- "And we are having fun, at least I am... but if we are being honest, I'm constantly afraid of talking to you. I feel safe here, but interacting in the office... we don't really do that. We just jumped straight into this. It feels good, but what is it? Is it a booty call type of deal or is this something else? Is this exclusice to us or do you do this with others? You don't have to answer. We seem to be emotional right now, but we shouldn't push ourselves too hard. But I'm here... I want to be here, I chose this, even though you shrank me so much I ended up inside you."
- "Technically... you were never inside me."
- "There was so little light! I must have been inside something. I heard your pulse, your contractions." She is blushing hard, and I think I'm pretty much as red as she is.
- "Well... you were embedded somewhere in my labia, but never deeper. I was super careful of keeping track of you."
- "Shit... I had no idea..." We sit in silence for a moment.
- "I was thinking... perhaps we need a safeword? In case I get carried away like that and you actually get scared. If this is going to be a thing between us it could be a good thing."
- "How would you hear me if I'm inside you? Sorry, your labia?" I say with a grin.
- "I actually didn't mean to make you that small... plus if you haven't noticed, I have no trouble hearing you like this either. Let's just assume I can hear you whatever size you are." She is right. I am still smaller than her thumb, but we are carrying a conversation like it's nothing. I don't have to shout, she don't have to whisper lest my eardrums rupture under the immense pressure. "You could very well use the safeword before you get that tiny... or before shrinking at all."
- "You don't think you would need safeword as well? In case I get too wild for you?" She smiles at my joke, and it makes me glad that we aren't being too serious.
- "Oh please. In the case you get too wild I'll just shrink you to a point where I can manage you." she says with a giggle.
- "You'll have to make me even tinier than last time then."
- "And here I thought I was the dominant one in this setup." she scoffs and turns her head away, glancing at me sarcastically.

The conversation seems to be over. We just sit silent again. Suddenly she slides the sweater over towards her pillow, and then she lays herself down with her head pretty close to me.
- "Is it okay if I just watch you for a minute?" she asks. "I'm trying to decide what to do with you."
- "Okay I guess... but it's a bit embarrassing. I don't really know what to do with myself."
- "That's okay, I like it when you are embarrassed." Her eyes are fixated on me, darting back and forth. She is really scanning me, taking in as much as she can. It's flattering, but at the same time opressive. She is in control again. All I can do is look back at her, but it feels much harder for me to fixate like that. The sheer size of her makes it really obvious that I have to work harder just to look her in the eyes. I have to turn my head slightly if I want to look in both. For a while I try to look at the bridge of her nose, just to stop moving, but her eyes rapid movement makes it hard not to look at them. She is still smiling, so even though it doesn't feel like we are doing much she is finding this enjoyable. I briefly consider posing for her, maybe touching myself, see if that would change her reaction, but I can't bring myself to do it. Instead I just sit and study her as she is studying me.

Her breath is washing over me as she exhales. I feel my hair blowing in the light breeze. It's mind numbing. All she has to do is breathe and it physically moves me. I feel hypnotized, and I can't really say anything as she gets up. I instantly miss her, and I feel cold, but that could easily just be the fact that the breeze from her was heated by her body. I refuse to call out to her when she leaves the room. I don't want to be left alone. Her apartment is not that big. A bedroom with a walk in closet, and a bathroom, and a small hallway that leads to the door and the kitchen. I've never been into her kitchen, and that's the only room not visible from where I am, and naturally that's where she goes.
   I feel disconnected, and I shrivel myself up to keep myself warm and sane. This is stupid. Why would I miss her this much? I can't follow her like this either. It would take me ages to get down from the bed, and I'd have to get to the edge of the bed even before that. I don't know how she did it, but I'm feeling smaller than I already am. At least I hear her in the kitchen.
   She comes back into the bedroom, and goes immideatly into the bathroom. I saw she was carrying something green but she was gone so quickly I didn't have a chance to see what. She comes back out of the bathroom with Mr. Teddy. She puts him down on the bed in front of me. He still has the harness on, but it's empty. She removes it from him simply by growing it. Now I see what the green thing was. She loads the harness with a green dildo. It's looking weird.
- "This is a dog dick." she exclaims proudly as she is fitting the strap on to the bear again. "Do you know what's special with dog dicks?"
- "I can't say I do." The strange looking dildo looks oddly fitting on the teddy. The regular penis, although purple was after all human in nature. I don't know what a bear penis looks like, but this looks better than a human penis would on him... Not a thought I ever would have dreamt of having before.
- "Dog dicks have this bulb here close to the shaft, it's called the knot. I'd love to see you take it."
- "I don't think that is possible. I'm small enough to fit inside the head of that dick."
- "There is actually an opening here." She points the tip at me, and sure enough, there is a slit. "You are free to try and get in, but I was thinking I'd level the playingfield before we got started."
- "Why is there a hole there?"
- "You can go in and find out right now if you want, or you can wait for the surprise."
- "I think I'll wait."
- "Good." She smiles and I start to grow slowly. "I'd like you to wrestle Mr. Teddy. If he gets the tip inside you, he gets a point. If you sit and grind on his nose, you get a point. Best of three wins. If you lose, I'll let him fuck you until the knot is inside you."
- "And if I win?"
- "I don't know... You choose."
- "I get to lick your pussy, full size."
- "It's a deal." She smirks and I grow to the same size as Mr. Teddy. "I'd just like to point out, before you get started, that even if you win you still have to work with me later. You could have had me eat you out instead and get sit back and enjoy."
- "Can I change to that instead?"
- "No." The bear gets up and starts to come closer to me.
- "Bitch" I say playfully, getting ready to wrestle a bear.
- "Oh you want to play it like that?" she says with an evil smile. "Fine. I'll eat you out fullsize if you win, but if you lose I'm making you smaller than him when he has his way with you."

The bear and I clash togheter. For once I feel like I actually can fight against him. He always has the upper hand by size alone, but not this time. He is not really formed like a person, and his weight is a bit weirdly distributed, but I can grab his fur kind of easily. I should be able to throw him to the ground if I just find a way to get him off balance. Just as I think I'm on to something he sweeps my leg and I'm down. He has me pinned and is just about to direct the dildo inside me.
- "Point." she says and he stops.
- "He wasn't in."
- "I could let him do it, but I see that you aren't wet. I enjoy humiliating you, but that would just be cruel. So I changed the rules. Pin him on his back to score."
   He gets off me and stands in ready position. I get up and he approaches me again. His head is basically his biggest part. If I knock his head back, maybe he'll fall over. I lunge at him and jump, hoping to get a good hit to his head, but he deflects me and spins me around. I land on my back and he is instantly over me again in a 69. I can't move. I see her head coming into view behind him. She is grinning.
- "Best out of five?" I ask sheepishly.
- "You shouldn't have called me bitch. And you suck at wrestling. I really didn't think it would be over this fast."
- "I rarely find myself in situations where wrestling is needed."
- "Well, I was at least hoping you'd work up some excitement before he won. I don't want you to be dry when he goes to work on you."
- "I usually like to kiss in this situation, but I don't think he is a good kisser and you are way to big."
- "Well why don't you think about what you lost then? We could have kissed and cuddled for a while, you could have undressed me once the bear was defeated. I would kiss your neck, your shoulder, rub your back..."
- "Sounds nice."
- "It does. I'd lay you on your back and straddle your leg, stroke your sides and work my hands up to your tits. You'd feel on your leg that I'm already wet as I slide down and start licking your inner thigh."
- "You are such a fucking tease."
- "Is it working?"
- "Yes"

Mr. Teddy turns himself around so his nose gets between my legs. He starts to rub gently.
- "He doesn't have a tounge, but you lost so you'll have to settle for that."
- "Grind the dildo instead. That tickles too much." He responds quickly and repositions himself, sitting between and spreading my legs and puts the dildo on my stomach. It's considerably smaller than the purple one, even taking into account that I'm still the same size as the bear. He lifts my ass partly so I can reach him and partly to angle my pussy towards his new dick. He starts slowly to pull back and forth, dragging the dildo against my labia. I close my eyes for a while, but I feel her breath beside me so I guess she is close to me.
- "You look like you're having a good time."
- "Mhm..."
- "Yeah... you look ready to shrink a bit." I don't really feel it at first, but his grinds are getting longer, a possible side effect of the dildo getting bigger. I open my eyes for a bit and we still look pretty similar in size. I turn my head towards her and look at her.
- "I'm wet..." It's barely a whisper, but her eyes get wide open and the bear stops.
- "Are you sure?"
- "Yes..."
- "Are you begging me for dick?" She really is dragging this out.
- "yes..."
- "Say please mr. Teddy..."
- "Please mr. Teddy..."
- "Fuck me til you cum."
- "F..."
- "Wait! I need to see this." She climbs into bed and positions herself above my head. "Now, say it."
- "Fuck me til you cum."

His tip was inside me before I was finished. A slow push, and an even slower pull. When she sees the dildo glisten she looks really happy.
- "You did good." There are a few slow tender thrusts, like he is making sure I'm wet enough, and then there is a bit more force. I start to feel the knot, and it doesn't feel so bad, but I forgot who I was dealing with. There is a really forceful push that makes me yelp a bit and he reaches deep within me. The extra force was actually her shrinking me while he was inside me.
- "You're still doing good." She is smiling. "Look at your tits bounce." I don't have to look. I feel them working against his thrusts. "Are you ready to take the knot you think?" I just nod my head. It's a bit tight but there is still room. Then something amazing happens. She is shrinking.
   I've never seen her do that. She sees me noticing and pulls up her finger over her mouth to make a shush. She throws away her clothes really fast and turns her attention back to me and soon she is the size of mr. Teddy. I find I'm smaller than I thought when she places her hands on my arms, pinning my upper body to the bed and leans in to look as teddy is pounding my pussy. She could easily restrain me with one hand on my chest.
- "I really wanted a good view of this." There is a hard slow push and I feel the knot spreading me wide open. I bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming. He pulls out and tries again. I've never felt anything like it. Why would one make a dildo so wide in one place? The third time it goes in. Once the widest part part is inside me it's almost like I'm sucking the rest inside. It's really deep inside me now. My vagina does not know how to handle this. The bulge is plugging me up, and it feels like I'm stuffed by the dick. I squeeze involuntarily, trying to get a grip of what is inside of me.
- "Is it good?"
- "I... I don't... know..." I'm panting. He has stopped thrusting, but he is mildly rotating my hips.
- "You look like you're about to cum."
- "I don't know..." She is right of course. I just wish she wasn't. Why do I never have any stamina with her and teddy?
- "Just relax, let it happen." She moves one of her arms from mine. I don't see what she does at first, but I certainly feel it. She puts a finger on my clit, and I burst. It's like I'm squeezing myself to orgasm, with a little help from her stimuli. The knot is feeling super stiff and it bends my insides, prevents me from contracting like normal. It's an entierly new sensation.
- "I hope you're ready for more." She lets me go and he pulls out.
- "You said until I took the knot."
- "Yes... but you asked him to continue til he cums. Face down, ass up."

I hesitate, but I roll over and pull my legs in so my butt goes up towards mr. Teddy. It was sneaky of her to move the finish line, but I'm not going back on my word. My face is half buried in the mattress at a weird angle, but I see him getting up and shifting position so that he is on his knees. Then he grabs my hips. He gets inside me and I feel him push in the knot and immideatly pull it out again. Shit. It doesn't hurt but it is so weird. It stretches me to my limit every time. He is really going at it.
- "Tell him... to slow... down..." I manage to get out through my heavy breathing and yelps.
- "Why?" she asks coldly. "He is having a good time."
- "I'll cum... forever... if he... slows" My expression must have convinced her. He slows down. I don't know what it is but suddenly our rythms match. That fucking bulb is punching something inside me and now it matches my squeezing. I start as it's at it's widest point and I suck it in and push it out in tandem with his thrusts. I didn't lie to her, I can't stop cumming.
- "This is amazing..." She is genuinely surprised, she had no idea this would happen. I shake violently and go quiet. "Shit, are you still breathing!?" I do a thumbs up. My voice is out, I can't make a noise no matter how much I'm trying. "Do you want to keep going?" Thumbs up. He has to be done soon. I can take a couple of moments more. My pussy gets warm and wet. It does not feel like the squirt did last time. I feel the warm liquid run down my stomach. It's white and slippery. He pulls out of me and it is instant relief. I collapse on the bed, and I see him. The white liquid is coming from the dick, and it's pumping out all over me.

She is holding me close and wiping me off with a rag. I'm to tierd to speak.
- "It's fake cum. It's a cumming dildo. It was supposed to be a surprise but you outdid my surprise with your own. I think you need a shower if we want to get all this off of you."
- "Can I take a nap first?"
- "Sure..."
- "You shrank for me... Did I dream that?"
- "No... but it was special circumstances. Don't expect that to be a thing."

Chapter 4 by dr_joe

I'm bored. I finished my special assignment a week ago and there is still a week left until this experiment is over. Paid vacation is nothing to complain about but it was sprung on me from nowhere, so I had no time to make any plans and people are busy with their day to day comings and goings so there's not really anyone to call or spend time with. I'm so bored I actually sent her a message this morning to ask if there was anymore work I could do. She hasn't responded yet.

I've actually taken some time to look up magic. We've never talked about it but if I had to guess magic would be the only way she could do what she does. Magic is rarer these days than it used to be but it's not unheard of. Looking this stuff up made me remember that there was a kid in my class who could walk through walls, but he always left a hole distinctly him-shaped in the wall after he did it so he didn't show it off that often.
   He claimed he had done it without leaving a hole once, when he was fleeing from a bully a couple of years older than us, but said bully changed school so we could never confirm it with him. We somehow decided that he could only go through completely if he was really afraid so the entire class actively tried to scare him from time to time. Not sure what happened to him. We drifted apart and by the time we graduated we hadn't talked in years.

I have an unread message.
"You'd rather work more than play with me?" she writes.
"No but you're stuck at work and I was told to stay away from there."
"What a shame none of us knows of a technique to keep you hidden... oh wait." I shrink one or two inches incredibly fast. "It seems I do know a way."
"Very funny. So I'm not safe anywhere? You can shrink me from work as you please?" There is a knock on my door.
- "I'm actually closer than you think." she says as I open.
- "That was kind of creepy." I let her inside.
- "How very brave of you to open the door like that."
- "Like what?"
- "You are shorter than usual... what if it was someone who would notice?"
- "You didn't shave that many inches of me... I think." I glance at her. "I'm still taller than you." I say and instantly regret it.
- "You really walked into that one by yourself." she chuckles as I find myself at eye level with her.
- "At least I get to see the world from your perspective. It's a shame my clothes don't fit though. I could almost walk out like this if my clothes wasn't so uncomfortable."
- "You don't need clothes where you are going... that is, if you want to play?"
- "Are you trying to convince me to come naked to the office?"
- "I mean... it wouldn't be the first time you're naked in there."
- "True, but it feels weird going there without clothes anyway."
- "You're not supposed to be there so I'll keep you concealed nontheless."
- "Alright... let's play then." I say nervously.

We've never really played in the office... unless you count the time she shrunk me at my desk. I really have no idea what she is planning once we get there, but it's midday so I'll only have to endure it a couple of hours, until work ends.
- "What are you doing?" she asks me as I climb up on a chair.
- "I'm getting ready to shrink and for you to put me in your bag. Thought I'd make myself easier to grab by getting higher... plus my floor is really dirty, I don't want to see it first hand you know?"
- "I aprecciate the thought, but you're not going in my bag. I felt like trying something new..."
- "I'm game... what did you have in mind?"
- "Oh... I was thinking you'd choose." She inspects me with a serious stare. "Bra or panties?" she says and I feel my clothes getting even looser again. She reaches towards me and lifts away my sweater.
- "Bra." I surprised the both of us with the speed I answered.
- "No hesitation at all."
- "I've already gotten a good look at what's in your panties. Been there, done that. In the spirit of trying new things and all..." I say as nonchalantly as I can.
- "Well aren't you sassy today? But I'll take it." She unbuttons her blouse and expose a purple bra underneath.
- "That's a pretty bra." I exclaim before I can stop myself.
- "Glad you like it. It'll be your home for a while.
- "My very own pretty prison." She closes her hand around me. I get my arms out of her grip and rest on her pointer finger, and my feet sticks out a bit past her pinky.
- "Are you talking about me or the bra?" I see her measuring in her head, and suddenly my feet don't reach out the bottom of her hand anymore. She gently turns me around and everything goes dark.

I'm lying down flat on my back. Everything is soft. Under me is fabric, and above is her heavy flesh. I'm being squished but it's not uncomfortable. It's dark and warm.
- "You alright in there?" she asks.
- "Yeah... it's nice."
- "Good... You can breathe alright?"
- "Yes"
- "Alright. We're leaving then."
- "Could you grab the key of the hook by the door? So I can unlock the door when I get back."
- "Sure." My mind is kind of blank, but somehow I managed to remember to ask her about the key. Perhaps because it's becoming awkward to call my brother and have him come over with the spare. I hear her open the door, and close it behind her. She rattles the handle to make sure the door is locked, and then we're on the way.

I think I'm under her right boob. I hear her heart faintly between the rustling of fabric as her blouse rubs against her bra. I imagine her heart would be louder if I were right by it, but she is a woman in good shape walking. It might not be enough excercise to get her heart pumping. If I stretch my left hand out I can feel her chest. I stroke her gently, she is warm. I hear her giggle.
- "That tickles" she says in a hushed voice. I scratch her skin a bit and she let's out a laugh. "Stop it". It sounds like she whispered out of gritted teeth. Suddenly I get very squished. I realize after the fact that she adjusted her bra on me, most likely to get me to stop tickeling her, but I can still reach her ribcage so I give it one more scratch.
- "That's it! You're getting smaller" and instantly she is out of reach. I guess I was small enough already to not really feel a big difference. Every step she takes makes her boob squish me, and I might be squished harder now but it's hard to tell.
- "You're no fun" I tell her. I stroke her boob now but she isn't ticklish there so any reaction is absent. I briefly consider biting her, but that might actually get me in trouble.
- "I'm trying to walk... Find some other amusement, preferably nothing that makes me fold over laughing."
   Being constantly squished to the point where it gets hard to breathe makes it hard to move around, but I find some kind of rythm with her steps. As she is putting her foot down her chest heaves a bit and the pressure momentarily gets lighter and I can kick myself around quickly before I get pressed back into her bra again. I manage to turn myself forward and kick a bit so I'm almost standing upright in front of her boob, but every step she takes slides me back down again. It takes me a while but I realize the fabric of her bra might provide me with better grip. The next step I roll around and suddenly my back gets the full force of her tit instead. It punches the air out of me.
- "What are you doing in there?" she ask with concern. She must have heard my ghasp.
- "Nothing really. I just got the wind knocked out of me."
- "But you can breathe alright?"
- "I think so..." I manage to grab on to the fabric and drag myself upwards. Success, I'm not gliding down anymore. It's a hard climb but being in front of her boob seems to make it easier to breathe. I guess gravity isn't pushing as hard in this direction.
- "Where are you trying to go?" she whispers.
- "Nowhere... certainly not your nipple..." She makes a tiny laugh snort.
- "Really subtle. Just try not to fall out."
- "Am I close? It was way harder of a climb than I expected."
- "Like I would tell you. I like it when you struggle you know..."

I forgot again somehow. She likes to humiliate me. And my stamina is reaching it's limits. It's dark and damp and I really have no idea where I am. I let go and it only takes a step before I glide almost all the way down again. I turn myself around and get a face full of boob again, and I sink deeper into her cup.
- "Did you give up?"
- "It was like a full days workout getting up there. I need a couple of seconds to rest."
- "Aw... you tuckered out already? And we haven't really started yet." That's it. She deserves it. I take a nibble. A small amount of flesh get's squeezed between my teeth. I hear her do a sharp inhale and I lose the grip with my teeth. She shrunk me again.
- "Mean! I was just trying to find something fun to do, like you told me."
- "And you don't think it's mean to bite someone?"
- "Come on... it can't have hurt that much. I'm really tiny."
- "It hurt enough to make me glad I didn't put you in my panties. Why were you going after my nipple anyway?"
- "It's dark in here. And I'm constantly full body slammed into the floor. I have no idea where I am or even what size I'm now. There is no frame of reference. I just wanted to do something."
- "Well... If it's any help you are doing plenty for me. I really like the idea that my boobs are giving you such a hard time, and I'm not even doing anything special. I don't want you to be miserable, so I can move you if you want... but I like just having you there."
- "Maybe I'll just enjoy the ride then?"
- "It's too late for that now. We're at the office."

She is very still all of a sudden. I hear a faint 'Ding' so I guess she was waiting for the elevator. There is a step and then more silence. It's really noticable when she stands still. All the walk to the office was constant motion and noise so my ears adjusted and now the silence seems  almost maddening. Plus when she isn't moving her tit sort of just melts over me and now I'm really pinned down. Another 'Ding', I guess we're at our floor. She starts walking again for a bit and then she stops again and sits down. There is a rustling and suddenly the ground disappears. I roll violently out of the bra cup into her hand. She brings me down and puts me on the desk. I look as she sticks her arm in under her blouse again and adjust her breast properly into the cup.
- "Feel better now?" she says after a while.
- "I'd feel better if I wasn't so exposed."
- "Boss isn't in, there shouldn't be too many people coming here unanounced."
- "But someone might?"
- "Look." Everything goes dark as she covers me with her hand. Some light shines through the space between her fingers, and now I really feel how small I am. All that jostling around made me dizzy enough not to think about it until now. "You are practically invisible under there. It took me less than a second to cover you up."
- "I feel like I'm in really old cathedral or something. It's absolutely huge in here." It would probably take me a minute to walk from wall to wall.
- "Are you calling me old?"
- "I know we have this teasing thing going on, but that would just be mean." My voice echoes in her hand.
- "Says the woman who bit me just a while ago. You still don't think that was mean?"
- "I'm tiny, it can't have hurt that much... plus, it was more of a nibble."
- "I'm still going to punish you for that by the way."
- "Not fair! You shrunk me when I did it! That should be punishment enough."
- "And yet I feel like you're not sorry about what you did. Tell you what. I'm going to grow you until you apologize."
- "That's not much of a punishment you know."
- "Says the naked one in the office..." It's already started. Slowly my safe space under her hand is getting more cramped. I could reach the roof now if I streched out, but instead I sit down in hopes of staying under cover for a while longer. It seems like a futile attempt, it's not long before I literally can't fit under her hand and she removes it.

- "You'll stop growing me soon enough." I say with confidence.
- "What makes you say that?"
- "You don't want to be found out."
- "Oh please... you are still naked, and when you are normal sized, who are they going to believe? The secretary with the perfect record or the naked lady who her team thinks got suspended?" I was planning to drag this out, play a little chicken race with her, but she does have a fair point. She is as usual holding the better cards. Slowly and steadily I grow larger than a coffee mug on her desk.
- "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have nibbled on you." I am surprisingly easy to humiliate I guess... The thought of being seen like this by any other than her is making me uneasy.
- "I don't feel like you meant it."
- "I do! Please stop growing me." And it stops, just like that. She is inspecting me again, but with less hungry eyes this time.
- "Are you alright there? That almost sounded like genuine distress."
- "I think I got a bit overwhelmed."
- "It's just teasing... it's what we do. You said it yourself just a minute ago. It's perfectly safe. No one can see you. They'd have to be right outside in the corridor. There are no meetings schedueld and like I said, the boss isn't in. The nerds are actually working in the pit for a change, so no one has any reason to be there."
- "It feels a bit better now... I've... I've never been an exhibitionist. Until I met you, and you started playing with me, I've never felt so noticed when I'm naked. This was just a bit quick I guess... Also, I'm really cold. It's freezing in here."
- "I'll give you that. The temperature in here is always a bit strange. It resets to a floor default at night" she gets up from her chair and walk towards a small panel on the wall by the door "and it's stupidly cold because the default is taking the pit with all the computers into consideration. It'll get warmer in here in a minute."
- "The pit always feels like a sweaty mess to me."
- "It is, so the computer tries to compensate by blasting the AC to cool down and lessen the humidity, and any room that does not make a local change gets the same treatment." I don't know why but she looks really sexy as she sits down again. It might be the angle, or the way she leant in over me as she was adjusting her chair. I must have lost myself in the sight and started staring at her. "Did me talking about the temperature get you going?" she says with a sly expression.

- "I was just admiring the view."
- "Good."
- "Is it?"
- "Should mean that you have calmed down. I'm going to start growing you again, until you touch yourself." My heart skips a beat.
- "Why? I said I'm sorry."
- "Yes, but you are a control freak, and I like taking control away from you. So if you don't want to be found out, you need to get dirty."
- "But that's exactly what I don't want people to see." I don't know when I started growing again, but I'm slowly getting bigger.
- "That's what makes this so fun. You need to sacrifice your pride to get safe... oh, I forgot to mention, if you do good you'll get smaller."
- "I don't think this is about pride..."
- "Perhaps not... whatever it is, it should be easy enough for you though. You've masturbated for me and Mr. Teddy loads of times already."
- "Yeah, in private."
- "Look, you're big enough to climb off the desk and hide if you want, but I think you should remember that you willingly came to me, knowing full well I might make you my pet, so show a little faith in your master and put your hands to work."
   Her stern side. It's not to mess with, at least I think. I've never dared to push back against her when she's like this. We've been talking so openly lately that I almost forgot she's like this. That she likes this... that I like this. She is right. I did come to her because I wanted something. Work I thought, something to occupy myself with, but this is better. I'm almost ashamed that she had to remind me of this. Throwing myself into submission is what I really wanted. But then again, this was always her idea. Submission never comes naturally to me... unless it's her.

I've stopped growing. My hands are stroking the sides of my body, it's absentmindedly, but it's enough to please her a bit. I'm not shrinking though so I should probably do more to really grab her attention. Right now she isn't even looking at me. She is typing something on the computer. I sit myself down and rub my legs a bit. It feel like I'm taking a bath almost, with some slightly exaggerated movements. Flexing my toes, stretching my legs, stroking my stomach and ruffling my hair a bit. She is still not impressed so I cross my legs and start stroking my groin.
   She finally stops typing, but only to grab a pen. I watch her take it and carefully adjust it in her hand, and then she points the pen at me, forcing it between my legs.
- "Show me." She twitches the pen to the side of my thigh, trying to spread my legs apart, her attention still at the computer screen.
- "I'll show if you'll look." It seems I got some courage back when I felt ignored. What's the point of submitting if you'll just get tossed aside? What little courage I had though disappears when she locks her eyes into mine.
- "I'm looking." she says cooly, almost in an angry hiss and flicks the pen to the side, spreading me open like a book. I'm pressing one hand on my pelvic bone and the other one is rubbing the outside of my labia. It's frankly a bit uncomfortable. At first I wanted her to aknowledge me, but now it's almost like I'm getting stage fright when the spotlight finally is on me.
- "It's too dry..." I say, not sure why. I'm sure I could have kept on it for a while and gotten wet, but I really wanted to move faster now that she is looking. She eyes me up and down, then she takes the pen again and move my arms to the side. She leans in real close with her mouth closed. I feel the breath from her nose wash over me. Then she looks between my legs and opens her mouth and slowly spits on me. Her saliva is warm and slippery and covers my crotch. She looks me in the eyes again and leans back in her chair. I'm trying to take in what happened. She must have really liked the confusion on my face because I feel myself shrink a bit.
- "Carry on." she says and again looks at the computer, resuming her typing, as I'm sitting in a growing puddle of her spit.

My heart is racing. I've been spat on before, but nothing like this. It's almost a weirdly intimate thing of her to do. She usually keeps her distance. Although she didn't touch me at all I feel very moved.
- "Thank you." I say as I start rubbing her saliva over my skin. I'm not really sure what compelled me to rub it all over me. It's slippery, and already cooling down. It's almost like some massage oil. I notice that I'm not shrinking anymore though so she is obviously not impressed, or she thinks I'm small enough already. I could probably bathe comfortably in that coffee cup of hers now.
   She spat between my legs because she wanted me to rub there, and I instantly started spreading it all over me, which might have been a mistake. I spread it really thin and it's starting to dry already, bringing a feeling of urgency. I really don't want to grow again like this, and I doubt she'll provide me with more saliva if she feels I wasted what I was already given. I reach down to feel my crotch again with some dread, but it seems there is no need. I'm wet. She might not have been impressed by my performance, but I am more turned on than I thought.
   My fingers quickly work up a froth with the juices from my pussy, and I'm already breathing heavily. I'm surprised by how quickly I got comfortable masturbating on her desk. Her approving smirk is encouraging. She is still mostly looking at the computer, and I'd be lying if I'd say it wasn't a bit insulting but I catch her glancing at me at moments.
- "Let me see your butt" she says suddenly and flips me over gently with the pen. I kind of wish she would touch me directly instead, but it's probably not my place to make wishes like that. Instead I keep on fingering myself, now on my stomach instead, with her looking directly at me from behind. I arch my back a bit to give her a better view.
- "You look ready to orgasm."
- "Mhmm..." I moan. She is right of course, which is why it's really hard to speak.
- "What if I said you can't? Or rather, I don't want you to." I stop rubbing. "But you have to keep going."
- "That is a lot of information to take in." She pins me to the desk by resting her hand on my back and she starts to rub my thighs with her thumb.
- "You can't cum..." she nestles her thumb between my thighs and strokes my pussy. "But you have to keep rubbing, or I will."

Fuck, this is torture. I wanted to feel her touch, but it's too much. If she is rubbing I'll orgasm in no time. If I do it I can at least excert some control... but I don't want to. I really just want to let it go by now, and let her take me over the edge.
- "Knock knock" Shit. I've been so focused on her that I had no idea that there was someone else approaching. She covers me quickly so I can't see who it is. I just heard that it was a woman. Also, who says knock knock when entering a room?
- "Oh. No one told you he's out today?" she says to the woman while still massaging me with her thumb. I feel like running, but that would be a bad idea. I'm pretty sure I'm all covered by her hand, so running would make me more visible. And I really can't, she has me pinned good against the desk.
- "The computer in the kitchen froze yesterday and support seems to think our computer isn't important so no one fixed it. I've been running around the building taking orders on a notepad all day." I manage to catch a glimpse of the woman, it's one of the kitchen staff. The one who most often rolls out the cart with orders of food or coffee. I accidentally let out a moan. Her thumb is covered in my juices now and the slick surface rubbing me is just too good. I really shouldn't divert any attention to the conversation, because I need it all to not collapse.
- "That's because the internal support team is away today." she answers the woman, grinding me casually.
- "Oh... well that explains that. Seems stupid to have them all gone the same day."
- "Yeah... I told the big man that it might bite him in the ass to send them all away the same day."
- "You speak to him like that?"
- "No, I used other words but that was the gist of it. I'd still like to keep my job."
- "I thought so, but you seem to have a good rapport with him so I had to ask."
- "Not that good."
- "Well I already made his coffee, do you want it if he's not here?"
- "Goodness no. What he drinks is way too strong for me at this hour. I'll never be able to sleep with that in my system." The woman has been holding a cup on a saucer the whole time, but since no one wants it she puts it back on her cart in the corridor, making me hope that she is leaving.
- "What are they doing? The support team I mean..." Can't she just go away? I feel like I'm falling apart. Her prescense is making me uneasy, but it's like I'm too horny to be bothered. The thumb is keeping me constantly on edge.
- "We're buying some new software. They need training so they can be helpful when it launches. They're also evaluating if the new software is compatible with our hardware. So if you're lucky you'll at least get a new computer soon... if no one fixes yours now." Can she stop entertaining this conversation? I need her to let me cum instead of talking to this woman.
- "Do you think I could get someone from the pit to take a look at it?"
- "Do you really want someone from the pit to take a look at it? Those guys can be a bit... rough."
- "True. But I was thinking about that hot amazon chick. She always looks like she could use a good excuse to get out of there."
- "She could probably help you but she isn't in there."
- "Oh? Now that you mention it" Please just go. "I haven't seen her for a while. She didn't quit, did she?"
- "No... She is working on a special project right now, but the guys in the pit can't know that, so keep that to yourself."
- "Is it a secret?"
- "Kind of. So sush." She grinds me extra hard right then. She is mocking me, making it really hard for me to keep quiet. I'm panting like a dog, the breathing gives me something to focus on. All I can do is hope that her hand muffles the sound of me breathing. I really really don't want to orgasm with a stranger in the room.
- "Mum's the word. I hardly ever speak to those guys anyway. Too many kitchen jokes."
- "Please leave." I whisper between breaths, clawing at the desk.
- "Do you have any tea?"
- "Sure, would you like a cup?"
- "If it's not too much to ask. I've been swamped so I haven't been able to go get one."
- "Of course it's not too much to ask. It's why I'm here after all. The usual?"
- "Yes please." She goes out to the cart and starts fiddling with a thermos. "Alright, she's out for a moment. You can cum now."

It painful and a relief at the same time. I'm grinding hard against her thumb and rubbing my clit furiosly just to get it over with while we're alone. I grit my teeth and moan with my mouth closed, my body jerking involuntarily and I collapse in a puddle of my juices and sweat.
- "You did good."
- "And you are mean."
- "Yes. I did say I would punish you for biting me."
- "Did you say something?" She has popped back in to the office with a cup in her hand.
- "I was just talking to myself." I really have no idea how I ended up on her chair between her legs. She picked me up and transfered me faster than I could blink. I hear her stir a cup so on some level I realize that she probably needed both hands to act natural with her cup of tea, but on most levels my mind is blank. If I raise my head I see her knees and the front board of her desk. The light is dim and all sounds are muffled except her voice. It's nice and relaxing.
- "You don't take milk in your tea right?"
- "No this is perfekt."
- "Oh, it looks like I spilled some when I handed you your cup, let me get that."
- "Oh it's okay, that's not tea. I managed to drool on the desk when I blew my nose. Rather embarrasing really. Allergies flared up and I somehow forgot how to breathe for a moment." It dawns on me that she is covering up for the puddle I created.
- "Oh no worries, it happens all of us sometimes... brainfarts. I'll just wipe that off for you."
- "Oh okay. Thank you."
- "I have tons of napkins in the cart, don't sweat it." I hear paper rubbing against the desk.
- "Did a stranger just wipe my cum from your desk?" I whisper.
- "Mhmm." she mumbles.
- "I'd be ashamed about that usually but I literally have no strenght to feel stuff right now." I say that but I feel my skin burning red in my face because I'm blushing. I'm glad whatever connection we have only transmits our voices because I'm pretty sure I would burst into flames if someone saw me right now. Not really sure what there is to be embarrased about though. The woman will most likely never ever know what she dried up from the desk, and what she doesn't know won't kill her.

- "Hot..."
- "Yeah, tea is supposed to be hot." The kitchen womans voice is muffled but I can still hear her quite clearly. She is kind of snarky.
- "I'm not talking about the tea. You said 'that hot amazon chick' before."
- "I did?"
- "Yeah you did... you like her?" It's not as awkard to listen to them talk about me as it was being tortured in front of them, but it still is kind of awkward hearing them talk about me like I'm not in the room.
- "I mean... I don't know her. She keeps mostly to herself, in the pit. She's really tall though, for a woman."
- "Hence the amazon... She's taller than most guys in there as well."
- "And she's the best looking thing in the pit... If you don't mind me saying."
- "Some of the guys are pretty good looking." I say, wanting to steer the conversation away from me.
- "Some of the guys in there are pretty hot." I hear her repeat my words to the other woman. "If you ignore what they say... and do..." she adds.
- "Perhaps. And give them a bath and a hair cut. And a gym membership."
- "You're putting up an awful lot of walls. It's alright to tell me if you're not into guys..."
- "Well we were talking about that amazon. I mean... She looks like she is ready to toss me around at a moments notice. The guys needs some work before that would happen."
- "I think I'm flattered." I whisper.
- "You know... I hear she is terrible at wrestling."
- "Oh! Sounds like you know something juicy... Have you two...?" I hear the woman coo.
- "Wrestled? No, but she did wrestle a friend. On a dare. She lost. Bad." she responds snickering.
- "You had me wrestle a BEAR! Of course I lost."
- "Still... Even if I have to teach her to wrestle, it's less work with her than the other people in the pit. Well, it looks like you're done with the tea, let me take that cup. It's time to clean up and close the kitchen for the day.
- "Yeah, thank you for the tea. Sorry you had to come up here in vain with the coffee."
- "No trouble at all. It's always nice to gossip with you. I'll be up the same time tomorrow with his afternoon coffee as usual."
- "She can unplug her computer and it should be fine... unless the powercord is orange." I say, suddenly remembering her computer troubles.
- "Hey, did you try unplugging your computer?" She has to speak for me again since I'm too small to be heard.
- "I thought we weren't supposed to touch the plugs."
- "Computers with orange cords are critical, so don't touch those. But if your computer has a black cord you could try and see if that sorts you out."
- "I'll give it a go. Thanks." and I hear the wheels of her cart disappear in the corridor.

- "Be honest, did you plan on her walking in? It would seem she is coming here every day, at the same time, with a cup of coffee for the boss."
- "Are you accusing me of intentionally putting you in a super awkard situation?"
- "Yes, I absolutely do."
- "Do you really think I'm capable of thinking of such an evil plan as to shrink you, get you all hot and bothered and just in time for a visit tell you not to orgasm and then pleasure you almost in plain sight of the visitor?"
- "Yes."
- "I was thinking that would be a bit too cruel to start with, so I was planning on saving that for another time, but then you went and bit my boob."
- "How many times are you going to punish me for that?"
- "Oh come on... it was really fun. Plus now you know she likes you."
- "Well, I think I'm in no position to toss her around at this size."
- "Honestly, I think she'd be pretty happy to toss you around as well. You should have seen her face when I mentioned wrestling."
- "It's a bit hard to see anything from here under the desk."

She reaches down and grabs me only to deposit me by her keyboard, right where I was before.
- "I'll just finish this up and then we can go. I was planning on taking you home to continue, but I can drop you off if you think I was too harsh on you."
- "I'm okay with you taking me with you."
- "Hey, the computer restarted! Thank you for the tip."
The woman startled us both, we didn't hear her at all until she was in the door. I just froze, expecting to be covered from sight like before, but something went wrong. Instead of being covered I get slapped, right off the desk. The floor approaches in slow motion and super fast at the same time. I have no concept of how far I've fallen for real, but relative to my size I might as well have been knocked off a building. Part of me fully expect to die from the impact, but strangely enough I don't. There is a deafening thud and I skid for a bit. I'm concious, but everyting hurts, and I'm confused. Colors are whirring in front of my eyes and my ears are ringing. Everyting goes dark and I feel myself being picked up. I get deposited in a really cold hand. The touch feels unfamiliar. I manage to focus my eyes briefly. The woman is looking straight at me, and then she looks at the other person in the room looking really perplexed. Then I pass out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7954