GTSLive by Philiputian
Summary:

On this very special episode of GTLive, MatPat gets smaller based on the amount of donations they receive on a charity livestream. I will add tags as they appear in the story.

 

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction based on GTLive, MatPat and his wife Stephanie. I do not own their likenesses and I mean no disrespect to them.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Slow Size Change, Feet, Footwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7102 Read: 12892 Published: November 21 2018 Updated: April 04 2019

1. Welcome to GTLive! by Philiputian

2. The Live Stream by Philiputian

3. Stream Finale by Philiputian

Welcome to GTLive! by Philiputian
Author's Notes:

This is my first story on this site, usually I add chapters to interactives on WdC but I wanted to actually start writing stories too. I hope it's alright and I hope you like it! Also the first chapter is some very light setup with almost no shrinking at all. Don't worry, we'll get there!

“Hey guys, and welcome to GTLive!” Matthew Patrick started in his signature cadence, his hands open and spread, welcoming the viewers at home.

“Not just any regular ol’ GTLive!” his wife and co-host Stephanie Patrick chimed in, a bright smile tinged with excitement.

“Yeah, this is Diet GTLive,” Matt replied, picking up his nearby can of Diet Coke to further the purposes of his joke visually.

“No, this is like the opposite of a Diet GTLive,” Stephanie corrected. Matt set the Diet Coke back down on their table.

“A regular GTLive, then,” Matt said in return, with a faux confused face, as if that answer was obvious.

“Nooo, like how a,” Stephanie paused, thinking how to word her thoughts.
“Like how Diet would be going one way off of a regular GTLive, this is going in the other direction,” she explained, pointing to her right for the first point, then thumb-pointing to her left for the second.

“Ahhh!” Matt said in a fake “I understand” sort of fashion. “So like GTLive Extra!” he exclaimed.

“Ooh I like that,” Steph said. “Like how it goes on the other end, too. Diet GTLive. GTLive Extra. I like how it sounds, too. GTLive Extra.” Steph said, putting on her rougher “cool” voice to say GTLive Extra the second time.

“Anyway!” Matt took back over, ready to explain. “The reason today’s GTLive is a GTLive Extra is because this is no ordinary stream. This is a…” he paused for dramatic effect, “charity stream!”

“That’s right, today we’re raising money for a good cause. This is something we’ve been wanting to do for a while, we just needed the right stream for it. And today we got our hands on something pretty interesting.” Steph explained.
Matt then went into detail explaining what they were raising money for, and why it was a cause they supported and believed in.

“Any amount helps. It doesn’t matter if you only donate a dollar. You don’t have to drop a huge donation to make a difference. Every single dollar counts and we appreciate them all equally,” Matt finished.

“That is absolutely right,” Stephanie agreed. “Now, let’s explain what we’re doing during this livestream.” Stephanie’s smile seemed slightly mischievous and knowing.
“So Matthew,” Stephanie began, “has volunteered to be the guinea pig today. We managed to borrow a fancy schmancy gadget from one of our friends in the tech space. This thing is like super cool.” Stephanie leaned out of frame, and when she returned she was holding a cube with rounded edges and a small dish, resembling that of a satellite somewhat. The main body seemed to be made of a hard, dark gray plastic. There were several indentations resembling holes that were actually unlit lights, with one larger square one on two of the opposite sides.

Steph gently set the cube on their coffee table and gestured her hands around it, showing it off.

“Yeah so this is the world’s first commercially available mass reduction apparatus. Well, commercially available if you have a few mil sittin’ around burning holes in your pockets. But let’s called a spade a spade, it’s a shrink ray,” Matt explained.

“Yeah, and the friend we’re borrowing from actually helped develop it. He says it’s fully functioning, he claims it totally works, and showed us a video of him trying it out on some stuff,” Steph started, before Matt cut in.

“I’m still kind of betting on this being an elaborate prank. In case it doesn’t work, we do have a backup game to play!”

“We do, but he said it works, he explained somewhat of how it operates. Unfortunately, it’s not point-and-shoot like you want out of a cool sci-fi gadget.”

“Yeah so like, I had to give this thing some of my DNA earlier so it could like, lock on to me and accurately, uh, reduce my mass, I suppose. Our friend said it took some time to calibrate to a target but it’s taken all flippin’ day. It only finished about twenty minutes before the livestream so we didn’t have time to test it and make sure we weren’t being punked.”

“Yeah, so the way Chris and Jason have the thing hooked up, we’re basically going to be shrinking Matthew in increments based on donations. We didn’t want him to shrink away to nothingness within the first twenty minutes of the livestream, so we had to set it kind of steep, but hopefully that just makes you guys really wanna donate. Anyway I think what we decided on is Matt loses one-fifth of an inch for every thirty dollars raised. Is that right?” Steph asked, looking off camera.

“Yeah, one-fifth of an inch for every thirty dollars, but depending on volume of donations we can just do one full inch for every $150. Which is the same rate either way,” Jason’s disembodied voice explained off-camera.

“Aww, I wonder how little he’s gonna get,” Stephanie cooed, slightly puckering her lips and talking in a cutesy voice.

“Why do I have a feeling I’m going to regret this so much,” Matt said.

“It’s for charity!” Stephanie reminded him, then went back to making the same face back at him.

“Yeah, but we could have done lots of other stuff! If I hate this I’m blaming Jason!”
“What? You guys are the ones who picked this out, I had nothing to do with it,” Jason retorted.

“Hashtag blame Jason, everybody,” Matt said, like he usually does.

“And what if it’s super cool and a totally unique experience that you love?” Jason said, clearly expecting the “blame” if it went well.

“Then it’s hashtag blame MatPat for choosing a super cool incentive to donate!” Matt said confidently. Stephanie rolled her eyes.

“C’mon man, isn’t your inner scientist super stoked about this opportunity?” Stephanie said to Matt. He thought it over for a second.

“Yeah, this could be pretty cool, actually. Alright, Chris is gonna get this thing set up and ready to go, but in the meanwhile,” Matt paused and turned to Steph, “I think the viewers need to know how to engage with the stream.” Matt leaned over and grabbed the square chalkboard with #GTLive written on it in chalk, and below it a crude chalky depiction of a small faintly human-shaped blob near the bottom, with outlines similar to his body shape extending outward, bigger with every consecutive one.

Stephanie was about to begin to explain how to engage with the stream as she does on every livestream, but Matt spoke up while eying the drawing.

“Chris, what on earth is this hot garbage?” Matt said facetiously.

“Hurtful!” Chris said in his tone of voice that made almost nothing sound serious to him. “It’s a person, they’re shrinking. He’s cute!”

“Aw I can see it, he’s kinda blobby but he’s a cute little shrinking blob,” Steph said. Then she launched into her usual. “Anyway, there are three, count them three ways to engage with the stream today. That’s right, I said three, not two. The first way is in the chat, which is either over here,” she pointed to her left, to a chat that is only there if you’re watching the stream, “or down there,” she pointed down at the ground, “depending on your browser configuration. You guys know this, there’s tons of you in the chat typing away already.

“The second way is on Twitter via hashtag GTLive,” she said while gesturing towards the chalkboard.

“Yeah, if you even get on Twitter today,” Matt grumbled teasingly.

“I check Twitter!” Stephanie practically yelled in incredulity.

“What’s the third way?” Matt asked through his laughter, jokingly using his arms to shield himself from his wife’s outburst.

“The third way is through the Superchat. Superchat allows you to donate money and leave a little message, which will be kinda like, stickied to the top of the chat for a set amount of time, and it’s there longer the more you donate. Superchat is a good way to almost guarantee we see your message and acknowledge your donation. Chris will be keeping track of the running total while making sure he inputs the correct instructions to our little shrinking ray thingy,” Stephanie explained in length.

Chris, who had been crouched low on the floor fiddling with the matter reduction apparatus during Stephanie’s explanation, gave a thumbs up while not looking away. He was working some buttons and settings on the top of the device, behind the little dish. Some of the lights on the side were lighting up, until they all turned green, save for the large one on the side.

Chris shuffled off screen, and Stephanie looked at the device excitedly.
“Looks like we’re about ready to go! We’ll be opening the Superchat donations any second now, so get ready everyone!” Stephanie exclaimed.

“Oh boy,” Matt muttered.

Stephanie was looking at her laptop, which was sitting on her lap. She practically jumped in excitement!

“First donation!” she yelled happily.

“Alright!” Matt said excitedly, happy about raising money for a good cause despite what was in store for him.

“Damon S. from Michigan just donated thirty-five dollars, and he said ‘Hey Matt and Steph, I’m a huge fan and I’m so excited to donate to this cause. But also I’m excited to see your shrinking thing work. So here’s a fifth!’ Thank you so much Damon, thirty-five dollars is amazing!” Steph said gratefully.

“Yeah holy cow, thirty-five dollars for the very first donation? That’s totally awesome. Thank you so much, Damon,” Matt agreed.

A quick beep beep emanated from the device on the table, while simultaneously a green pixelated arrow pointing downwards flashed on the larger screen on the side.
Matt kinda looked around oddly. “Well…I kind of felt a little funny there, but I don’t notice any difference,” he said, curious.

“Well, it is only a fifth of an inch,” Steph pointed out. Matt nodded and gave a “Yeah,” in response. “Oh, but the chat is going wild! And I see five more donations already!” Steph exclaimed.

“Here we go,” Matt said with a nervous laugh.

End Notes:

In my story, the livestream is a charity fundraising livestream, loosely based off of their Hurricane Relief livestream. But coincidentally, yesterday they announced that on Monday, November 26 (2018), they will be doing a 6, maybe even 8 hour livestream with guest stars and works, in order to raise donations going towards the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation in honor of their recently departed long-time friend Ronnie "Oni" Edwards and to help people suffering from mental illness and dysfunction everywhere. So if you like my story and are excited to see the rest of it, please tune into their super stream on the 26th and consider donating. Donations are actually already open, and will be open even after the stream, so even if you can't tune in that day you can still donate.

Anyway, I hope you liked the first chapter! As usual, it was a gentle intro with not much action.

The Live Stream by Philiputian

“We’ve only been accepting donations for a few seconds, it warms my heart to see people donating so eagerly,” Steph said with a real genuine smile.

“You guys really are the best,” Matt agreed.

“Alright, let’s see here,” Steph said, her finger moving around the trackpad of her laptop. “Three dollars from MerchAppreciated. Thank you so much! They said, ‘I don’t have much but I want to give what I can.’ Aw MerchAppreciated, we appreciate you and your donation! There’s no such thing as too small a donation,” Steph said.

Matt nodded in agreement. “Definitely. Every little bit counts, and it all adds up. We appreciate your contribution, I promise.” He also gave a pretty warm smile.

Steph continued reading off the donations that came in. The first few ranged from small to moderate donations, but none more than fifty dollars. As Steph read them off, Chris kept track and tallied them together. Every time they hit another thirty dollars donated, the machine lights would flash.

But Matt had only lost three-fifths of an inch so far. No one could tell he had shrunk at all, or that the machine was doing anything but lighting up.

Matt and Steph were in the middle of some banter when Steph glanced down at her laptop and suddenly cried out.

“Holy cow!” she yelled. “Bluegoose just donated $230! Thank you so much, Bluegoose!” Cheerful noises of approval and amazement could be heard from both Jason and Chris.

“Wow, that’s insane.” Matt said. “Jeez, thank you so much, that’s incredible. Did they leave a message?”

Stephanie was so blown away from the huge donation she had forgotten to read the donator’s message. “Oh yeah! They said, ‘Real big fan, let’s see that machine do some work!’ Yeah I agree, Chris is the machine gonna do some work?”

“Oh you bet. I’m make sure I’ve got all the tallies lined up real quick. Give it just a second,” he said off-screen. Matt’s eyebrows raised in anticipation.

Only a moment later did the green arrow show up with a beep beep. This time, a close observer could see a change in Matthew. It may just look like he shifted slightly, but in truth he lost a whole two inches off his height.

“Whoa, did you see that?” Steph asked, excitedly. Her eyes and smile were both wide as can be as the wonderment of what just happened overtook her. “That’s so cool, I wanna see more,” she admitted.

“Wow that was super strange, feeling. When it was just a fifth of an inch I didn’t even notice, but two whole inches is a totally different story. It felt like my whole body shifted slightly against my will. That was wild,” Matt said, looking amazed himself.

“Pretty neat!” Chris chimed in. “Hey uh, the donations are coming in a little quicker, Jason and I have an idea on how to streamline this a little better so Stephanie’s not just reading from the chat non-stop.”

“Okay, sweet. I’ll still keep an eye on the chat, though,” Steph assured the audience.
Soon the viewers saw the donation amount in the upper left and Matt’s current height in the upper right, in the usual blocky green font featured on the livestream. At the bottom, in the same shade of green but a much slimmer font, was the most recent donator username along with their donation message.

“Whoa!” Matt yelled when he saw it on one of the screens that he could see the livestream on. “That’s way too good-looking for our janky livestream.”

“Yeah, where’d the budget increase come from? Because it definitely wasn’t us,” Steph joked.

But now that the donation process was streamlined and no longer reliant on Stephanie reading every single one, Chris was able to give input to the machine almost as fast as the actual donations were coming in. At first, the machine seemed to light up and emit its beeps every couple of seconds, but as the donation amount in the upper left constantly updated, it seemed to be stuck on.

Steph began to giggle as she watched her husband lose height before her very eyes.
“This is so amazing,” she managed to get out.

“This is surreal,” Matt muttered. He gestured his hand towards the camera and said, “GTLive, the only show on Youtube where you can watch the host whore out his body for charity donations!”

“Whoa! Mature stream!” Steph jokingly declared. But true to form, the mature stream warning briefly flashed on the screen. Matt and Steph both laughed at the gag.

“It’s kinda what it feels like, honestly,” Matt added. The donations were climbing rapidly, and the donation amount in the corner read $2,013 and the height counter read 4’10”.

Stephanie gave Matt a once-over. “I can’t believe you’ve already lost a foot. Your clothes feelin’ a little baggy there?” Steph asked, laughing at the incredulity of it all.
“Actually yeah. I’m feeling a little loose.” Matt replied.“

Uh, will that become an issue?” Steph asked, raising an eyebrow and looking off-screen.

“No, Matt has something for that,” Jason’s disembodied voice answered.

Now Steph looked back at Matt. “You have something for that?” she faux whispered into her clip-on mic.

“Yeah, so when we got this doohickey,” Matt started, gesturing at the mass reduction apparatus, “I was given a weird unitard to wear. It’s honestly a bit of a tight fit but supposedly as I get smaller the tightness is what will keep it form-fitting,” he explained. “I’ve worn these on stage and those were more comfortable than this, but I guess being state-of-the-art means sacrificing dumb stuff like comfort.”

“Well we better hope it works or this stream will have to be cut off pretty early!” Steph exclaimed. “Hey, since you’re now a foot shorter, we should stand up and compare heights.”

Matt agreed and stood up. His head was cut off at the top but even from this incomplete shot it was evident to the audience at home that his clothes weren’t fitting quite right. Steph set her laptop aside and stood up as well, also getting cut off.

The camera was adjusted, presumably by Chris, to get both hosts heads fully in frame. Matt usually had quite a bit of height on his much shorter wife, but in this very moment Steph was a few inches taller than him.

“Wooow!” she exclaimed in amazement. "I can’t believe this, now I’m the tall one!”

Matt laughed. “Yeah, now I’ll have to ask you to get stuff off the top shelf.”

Steph brought her hands together and wiggled her fingers evilly. “I have so much power now, I’ll relish the opportunity,” she said.

“If this is all it takes for you to feel powerful then Matt better hope the donations stop flowing in,” Chris chimed in from somewhere unseen.

Matt once again gestured his hand towards the camera, trying not to laugh as Stephanie tried to casually plant her elbow on his head to use as an arm rest, even though he hadn’t quite lost enough height for that to be viable yet.

“I would never wish for the donations to stop flowing in. However, I would consider wishing that the machine broke,” he said, ignoring his wife being a goof.

As she rested her elbow on his head, she said, “You know, I actually can feel you getting shorter like this.” She slightly pursed her lips and nodded as if this were something she was completely fine with.

Matt and Steph sat back on the couch and Chris adjusted the view to properly frame them again. Steph pulled her laptop back on her lap.

“Hey everyone! Everyone! I’m checking Twitter!” she announced, and turned her attention to her screen.

“Everyone at home mark this one on your calendars! It’s a date to remember, Steph actually checks Twitter!” Matt called out. Steph simply shook her head with a faint smile, obviously more interested in what was on Twitter than her co-host’s light ribbing.

“@AryanaMelonLord on Twitter says we should try arm-wrestling now that you’re smaller and see if your reduced size makes you any weaker,” Steph said.

“Ooh, that’s a neat idea. Thinking about the science, I love it,” Matt replied.

Steph flexed her arm muscle. “Like you’d have a shot anyway,” she says confidently. Matthew laughed and agreed with her.

Steph set her laptop to the side and Matt went around the table to the side nearer the camera. Chris adjusted his shot so he could get the two in frame locking hands and planting their elbows on the table.

“Three…twoonego!” Matt yelled and started pushing. Stephanie was caught off guard and lost a lot of ground at the beginning, but began to make some impressive push-back. However, despite the screen reading 4’5” for Matt’s height, it seemed like he was slowly beating Steph.

“No fair!” she grunted through the effort, “you’re supposed to lose now that you’re getting all shrimpy!”Matt was determined and focused. It was clear that while he was gaining on Stephanie, he was having to work pretty hard for it.

But then there was a rapid change in the numbers on the screen. 4’5” quickly counted down to 3’11”. Matt visibly shrunk the additional six inches, and Steph overtook him quickly. Within seconds she slammed his hand down on the table and yelled, “Ohhhhhh! New champion!”

“No fair! The donators cheated for you!” Matt yelled.

Steph looked right into the camera with an attempt at a serious face, which was hard from all the fun they were having. “Donating to charity is never cheating,” she said.

“Give me a break,” Matt said. When he stood back up his structured outerwear easily slid off him. His t-shirt was ridiculously baggy, and his pants fell to his ankles. Thankfully, he was indeed wearing a black unitard underneath, which still appeared to be skin-tight.

“Well good thing the unitard is pulling through. It still feels ridiculously tight though, I wonder what size it’s designed for,” Matt mused. “Still, I can’t believe I took my pants off on the livestream. I haven’t felt this exposed since Sauna Pants.” Matt joked.
The mature warning flashed on the screen again, eliciting laughter from all four in the room.

“Well now that I’ve beat you in arm wrestling and you’ve had that unfortunate incident there, it looks like I’m the one wearing the pants in this relationship,” Steph said, holding her arms out.

Matt sighed and yelled, “Baddoom ching!”

A quiet “Boo!” could be heard from Jason.

“You wanna come back over to this side of the table, shortstack?” Stephanie teasingly said, her hands on her hips.

Matt shuffled back over to the other side and joined Stephanie. “Don’t get cocky, kid,” Matt grumbled.

“What’s that?” Stephanie put her hand to her ear. “I couldn’t quite catch that from up here,” Steph said. Matt gave a flat “done” expression to the camera.

“She’s got jokes, everybody,” he said. Steph just giggled, clearly very amused now that Matt had lost some real height.

“So Chris, what else do we have to test or try out with Matt’s height?” Steph asked, still a bit giggly.

“Um, well, we’ve got a whole box of stuff. We didn’t know how small he’d get so we just thought, y’know, prepare for every occasion,” Chris said.

There was the sound of cardboard sliding on carpet in a couple of short movements and then the box peeked ever so slightly into frame.

Stephanie leaned over and looked through it.

“What were your bets?” Stephanie asked.

“Well, I thought there was a good chance it was all fake and we’d look silly. But if it did work, this is pretty much the height I thought he’d be by the end of the stream,” Chris replied. The screen read 3’07”. Steph somewhat pursed her lips and nodded, clearly finding that a reasonable guesstimate. 

I thought he’d get so small we’d lose him in the carpet,” Jason could be heard saying smugly. Matt gave him a light-hearted glare. “I more or less agreed with Chris but said we should try to get stuff that would be really funny for when he’s smaller. You know, in case the machine malfunctioned.”

Stephanie gave a sarcastically obvious wink to the camera.Steph pulled a tape measure out of the box.

“Isn’t this kind of pointless? We have his height on the screen,” she said, referring to the green 3’05”.

“To be fair, we didn’t know we’d do that,” Chris replied.

“Good thing Jason decided to be resourceful for once,” Matt said.

“Quiet, shrimpy,” Stephanie said with a chuckle. Matt threw his arms up in defeat.
“Since when do we not give Jason crap!” he yelled.

“Well, I can totally kick your butt right now, so that means Jason could kick your butt too,” Stephanie said.Matt rolled his eyes with a face of exaggerated disgust. 
“This stream is going to Heck in a handbasket,” he declared.

“No it most certainly is not! We’ve already raised,” she paused to look at her laptop screen, “$4,862! That’s so incredible, you guys!” Steph said in genuine amazement.
“Yeah, that really is great, thank you guys so much,” Matt added in. He did sound grateful, but there was something in his voice now that made it sound a little bit different than when he thanked the audience before.

Stephanie continued rifling through the contents of the box, occasionally giggling to herself when she found something interesting. Matt meanwhile, was telling a story about the last time he had to wear a unitard.

Throughout his story he gradually lost more and more size. Steph nodded along and asked questions to make it more entertaining, but she also worked her way through the contents of the box. She seemed disinterested in a lot of it and gave Chris funny looks, as if to say, “Really, you thought this would come in handy?”

By the time Matt’s story was done he was down to 2’08”. He was finally small enough that the neck of his t-shirt was too wide and slipped down around him. Now he was only wearing the unitard,everything else was too big for him.“Wow,” he said as his t-shirt fell around him, “that is kind of unbelievable. This whole ordeal is just…surreal.” 

“Hey man, there’s still time to get more donations, it can only get crazier from here,” Steph said.

“Oh boy,” Matt replied.

“Hey, let’s do another size comparison,” Steph said, standing up.

Matt scooted off the couch and stood up. His head came below Stephanie’s waist. Stephanie scooted right next to him to really show it off. She was all giggles while Matt only shook his head with an unamused look.

Steph, with a big grin, turned to the side, her butt right next to Matt’s face.

“Bah! Get your big butt outta here!” he yelled and tried shoving with his small arms. Suffice to say, he didn’t accomplish much. Stephanie laughed and bumped him with her butt, just about knocking him over.

“Do you see this guys? I lose all my height and Steph starts to bully me!” he yells at the camera. Steph had no real response but to laugh.

“Shoot, I lost my good opportunity to use you as an arm rest,” she said, with a fake pout. “Though if you stand in front of me on the couch, I could probably use you as a foot rest,” she said with a big grin.

Matt crossed his arms defiantly. “Not happening,” he said.

“We’ll see,” she said with a wink. “Anyway, Matthew, you’re getting pretty small, it’s about time we bust out some of the more fun stuff.” Steph said. 

Matt raised his eyebrows as Steph reached for the box of stuff. He didn’t look very excited to find out what his wife had in store for him.

End Notes:

I hope you like it so far! Keep in mind that the story will go past just the livestream, so that's at least a couple more chapters to look forward to.

Also, like I mentioned before, on Monday, November 26, 2018, Matt and Steph are doing a huge, potentially 8 hour long livestream to raise donations for the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation. Their stream will be starting at 12pm PST (iirc) and they'll have a bunch of guests and apparently be premiering a new game? I think? If you like my story or are a fan of GTLive (or ideally both) please consider tuning in to donate! Even if you don't have time to tune into the mega stream to donate, the donations are open right now, and still will be after the stream. 

Stream Finale by Philiputian
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's been so long! Motivation sucks. For those very few out there who appreciate GTLive GTS content, here's chapter 3. 

As donations rolled in and names scrolled quickly across the screen for donations, Matt continued to slowly and steadily lose his height. He was currently down to 2'05".

Stephanie had a huge grin on her face as she rifled through the box. She pulled out a Barbie doll and showed it off to the camera with a big smile.

"Look who I found!" she said, excitedly.

"Why was there a Barbie in the box?" Matt asked, confused. He eyed Barbie up and down, his baffled expression shown clearly.

"Because," Stephanie replied, "Barbie is eleven and a half inches tall. And you're..." she paused to check the screen, "only two-foot three. Meaning that you're only barely twice as tall as a Barbie doll." Stephanie said, her face lit up like a Christmas tree. This apparently amused her to no end.

"Yikes, that's a terrifying thought," Matt muttered.

"C'mon you guys, keep those donations flowing! If you do, I'll have two dolls I can play with!" Steph said, beaming. Matt groaned and rolled his eyes.

"If Steph thinks I'm going to let her treat me like a doll, she's got another thing coming," Matt said confidently. Stephanie only giggled and poked him with Barbie's feet.

"You won't get to choose, Matthew, dolls don't decide whether they get played with." The delighted expression that seemed impossible to wipe off her face gave away that Steph has found nothing more amusing than teasing her husband about his impending demotion to doll-status.

"Yeah well I still have plenty of-...woooaah," Matt started to say, then felt weird. His height began to decrease a little faster than before. The screen showed his size rapidly decrease.

"Looks like the audience wants a Matthew doll," Steph said with a smirk. She picked up her small husband and set him on top of their table and held the Barbie next to him for comparison. To Matt's relief, he still had three inches on Barbie, but he didn't like how close it was. Nor was he a fan of how quickly he lost a whole foot.

"Twelve inches in only thirty seconds, that's really impressive!" Steph said.

"Yeah, thanks for the donations," Matt grumbled.

Steph poked his stomach and said, "Oh don't be a grouch. You're becoming a doll for charity! It's a worthy cause."

"I signed up to test out revolutionary state-of-the-art technology, not to become a doll for my wife to play with," Matt rebutted. Steph lined her face up next to Matthew and shook her head in fake disappointment. It was clear to see Stephanie's face was actually only a little smaller than Matt's whole body at this point.

Matthew lost some more height, and Steph excitedly picked up Barbie for measure. It was official, Barbie was half an inch taller than Matt.

"Yay! Aww, who's a cute little dollie," Stephanie cooed to her tiny husband. Matt's face was full of done-ness.

"Now that we've got you at the right height, it's time for..." Stephanie trailed off as she rummaged through the box some more.

"Time for what!" Matt yelled over to her. Stephanie didn't respond, and simply pulled out a box with extra Barbie clothes in it.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me," Matt said. "There's no way."

"Don't be ridiculous Matthew," Steph said while opening the box, "half the fun of playing with dolls is dressing them up. Besides, your unitard is kinda lame."

Stephanie reached for Matt, but he tried to get away. He initially dodged her hand, which made her scoff at him. Then she easily grabbed him. She seemed to have no more trouble holding him in her grip than she did the Barbie, save for the fact that he struggled more.

Matt's protests were heard, but Steph wasted no time in forcing him into Barbie clothes. Even with his struggling and fighting back, his small Barbie-sized body was no match for her giant and powerful fingers. She was still able to easily overpower his tiny limbs and force them through the holes they needed to go through. When she was done, Steph proudly placed Matt on the table.

Matt was clad in a pink sleeveless dress that went to his knees, and he looked pretty embarrassed. Thankfully his unitard kept him relatively modest, as his arms and legs were still covered.

"This is humiliating," Matt grumbled. Steph was still absolutely beaming.

"You're so cute, Matthew. You're my adorable little doll, I love it!" Stephanie said, obviously genuinely happy about this turn of events. Matt simply rolled his eyes. "I can't wait for the fan art of this," Steph said, her eyes fixated on Matt's cuteness.

Matt slowly lost a bit more height, not as quickly as before, though. Still, as the two co-hosts talked and Stephanie cooed over her tiny husband, even the Barbie dress became looser and looser on him.

Despite Matthew's height being displayed on-screen, Steph still got out the ruler and held it next to him. It showed that he was both definitely smaller than a twelve-inch ruler and also that he was a little under seven inches tall at the moment. Steph could only go on and on about how cute he is.

"Alright guys, we only have maybe fifteen or twenty minutes left, so I think we should do the last activity I had in mind. I wasn't sure if Matthew was gonna get this small, but thankfully he did, so the finale of this stream will be your last chance to make him shrink even teensier." Stephanie said, addressing the camera.

Matt had no idea where this was going. Stephanie looked pretty excited.

"So obviously, other than the absolute adorableness of seeing him doll-sized, a lot of the fun of shrinking Matthew is that he's embarrassed and humiliated by how much bigger and stronger I am than him now, and that I have absolutely no trouble dressing him up like a doll. But it also means he so small and weak that even normal tasks are gonna be really tough for him," Stephanie said. Matt looked confused and slightly offended, even if it was for show.

"Wow Steph, couldn't cushion the blows a little there?" he said. Stephanie ignored him.

"So for the finale, we're going to humiliate poor Matthew-doll one last time." Stephanie reached behind the box and set something on the table. She kept her hand in front of it to conceal it from the camera, but raised her eyebrows multiple times for the air of mystery. Matt saw what it was and groaned a bit.

Steph pulled her hand away to reveal a bottle of dark green nail polish. She beamed. "Ta-da!" she exclaimed happily.

"You think this is gonna humiliate me Steph, but what you don't realize is my tiny size gives me excellent fine precision! I'll paint your fingernails so expertly that it'll only serve to make me look good!" Matt said confidently. Stephanie giggled in response however, which led Matt to realize he was missing a piece of the puzzle.

"Maybe, Matthew, but you're not quite hitting the mark. We're gonna break a rule here on GTLive today. Today we're going to allow feet on the livestream," Stephanie said, with an 'oooh!' kind of face. She leaned back to sit on the couch normally and propped her black sock-clad feet on the table in front of Matt.

Matt, for his part, looked bewildered. "But Steph! No feet on the livestream! It's our only rule!" Steph laughed, and her toes wiggled from the confines of her socks.

"Well not today, it's worth it to humiliate you some for charity. Also you break the rule all the time, bub," she said.

Matt walked over to his clip-on mic that was sitting on the table sitting several feet (his scale) from him. He muttered into with his hand over his mouth like he often does, though it looked quite different when the mic was so big compared to him.

"But Steph...we both know you have really stinky feet, I don't want to put up with them at giant-size."

Steph laughed and shrugged. "Too bad dude, get to work!"

Matt groaned and approached her feet, waving his hand in front of his nose jokingly.

"Wait, Steph, you gotta take off your socks," he said. Stephanie shook her head.

"No Matthew, you have to take off my socks," said beamed.

Matt just rolled his eyes and begun tugging at the thick black cotton, not making much of any progress. He tugged a lot at the ankle, but had no success.

Stephanie made an exaggerated sigh. "Poor tiny Matthew, you're so small you can't even remove your wife's socks for her," she said, really laying it on. She leaned forward and pulled off her socks, exposing her bare soles to the camera. She then dropped her socks onto Matt, hiding him completely from view.

The socks wiggled and wiggled until Matt's head poked free.

"Ugh, gross, Steph! Your socks really do reek! And they're damp!" Matt said, actually grossed out. Stephanie only shrugged in response, with her hands raised out to the side.

"What can I say, Matthew? I'm a hard-working girl and it's the end of the day."

Matt made a disgusted look at the camera, and then struggled his way free of Steph's socks. He walked over to the bottle of green nail polish, but was unable to open. Steph rolled her eyes, leaned forward, and opened the bottle for Matt. He stuck his tongue out at her in response.

Matt lifted the heavy brush, and carried it over to his wife's giant toes. He carefully started painting her big toe. It was clear that the brush was pretty heavy for him, but he was doing a good job. His on-screen height was displayed as four inches.

Steph seemed impressed. "You're doing a really good job, Matthew. Thank you! It's so sweet of you to paint my toes for me," she said.

"Oh shut up, it's not like I had a choice," he said. Steph only grinned.

"I'm gonna check the chat!" she said, while pulling her laptop onto her lap.

"I'm seeing a lot of 'DollPat' in the chat...though I also see a lot of 'BugPat.' Everyone thinks you're so adorable. There's a lot of surprise at feet on the livestream. You're getting lots of praise for your painting job so far! Let's see... GTFantheGreat says, 'I remember Matt making comments about Steph's stinky feet on previous streams, so I really feel for him now,' which is followed by the little sick emoji where his face is all green."

"You should feel for me! Painting these giant nails would be easier if I didn't have to hold my breath!" Matt yelled out.

"Oh pipe down," Stephanie said, "or I'll step on you." Stephanie gave a sly, evil smirk to the camera. Matt looked fearful and kept working. "RyuBumba asks why Matt is losing height so slowly now when earlier he was losing inches in mere seconds. That's because we had to change the rate of shrinking drastically under a foot so we could finish out the stream like this."

Matt was doing his best, but he only had half the toes on one foot done and he seemed like he was slowing down. He was still gradually losing height the whole time, just much slower. The screen listed his height as 3.25 inches.

"Let's check Twitter. Wow, there's so much fan art! You guys are so fast!" Stephanie exclaimed. While Matt continued to struggle painting her toes, she all but ignored him as she had several pieces of fan art displayed one after another. Most were quicker, cartoony styles, since the more detailed kind took people longer. Several showed her and a tiny Matthew, some fairly normal, like her snuggling him up to her cheek or him standing on her shoulder. There were several of him in doll's clothing with Steph playing with him, sometimes with another doll in her other hand. One person had already drawn Matt frantically trying to paint Steph's toes. And three separate drawings showed Stephanie stepping on the tiny Matt.

"Wow, our fans have such amazing artistic abilities, I'm so jealous!" Steph said. Matt gave his agreeal, but only in the form of a quick nod, as he was clearly getting tired lugging the ever-growing brush.

Matt had finished Stephanie's left foot, and it looked great. On her right foot, only half her toes were painted, and each one down the line looked increasingly sloppy. Finally Matt dropped the brush on the table and started panting. At 2.5 inches tall, it was too much work for him to continue painting.

"Sorry...Steph...too heavy...had to stop..." he panted.

"Aww it's okay Matthew, you actually did a really great job on my left foot! I'll finish the rest on my own later, thank you!" Steph said, wiggling her painted toes for the camera.

As Matt caught his breath, he finally shrunk down to one inch tall, the cutoff that they had set. He wouldn't get any smaller.

"Wow Matthew, we raised so much. Thank you to everyone who donated, it means so so much to us," Steph said.

The camera zoomed in on Matt so that it could see him a lot better. His mic, now bigger than him, was next to him as he spoke.

"Yeah, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for donating. It means the world to us, and it's because of you guys doing stuff like this that allowed us to show off this incredible technology," Matt said.

"Anyway, we'll say goodbye in a second, but Jason, how long is Matt stuck like this?" Stephanie asked. Matt looked up and off into the distance, and the camera zoomed out so Stephanie could be seen as well.

"Uh, well, once you finish shrinking something, it's stuck at the size for twenty-four hours. After that, it gradually begins to grow back, but with how much height Matt lost that could still take him anywhere between one to three days after the initial twenty-four hours are up to get back to normal," Jason informed everyone.

Matt looked practically distraught. The camera zoomed back in on him and he shook his head. "You guys are so lucky this is for charity." He punched his fist into his hand, which wouldn't have been intimidating to anyone at his normal size, and especially wasn't intimidating at his pathetic stature of one inch tall.

"Well, what are we playing for tomorrow's live stream?" Stephanie asked, as the camera zoomed back out to include her.

"Since it's one of your favorites and Matt can't really participate, we figured we'd let you play Just Dance tomorrow," Jason said. Stephanie looked pretty excited.

"I'm sure we'll find a way to include him!" she said.

The camera zoomed back in on Matt. "Yeah, I'll stand on your giant laptop with my giant mic and try to read the giant chat," he joked. "Anyway, that's all the time--and size--we have left today. At least mine." In the blurry, out-of focus background, Stephanie's foot could be seen rising up and out of frame. "So just remember, that's-" Matt was cut off as the image of him was near-instantly replaced by five green-painted toes, which lightly wiggled for the camera. The camera zoomed back out to show Stephanie, standing behind the table with her left foot planted on top of it.

"Just a stream!" she continued, "a live stream! Thank you guys for watching." Stephanie said happily. She motioned down at her foot with her eyes. "I told him I'd step on him. Don't worry you guys, the shrinking made him practically invulnerable. He's not hurt, just uncomfortable. This is what he gets for saying my feet stink." Steph said, then twisted her foot back and forth.

Stephanie laughed and said, "This was kinda awesome. Anyway, time to say goodbye in the chat."

She grabbed one her black socks and held it next to the edge of the table nearest her. She lifted her foot off of Matt but immediately scooped him into the opening of her sock with her other hand. She shook the sock a little bit and gave a positive grin to the camera.

Stephanie sat on the couch and grabbed her laptop with her left and and set it on her lap and began using the trackpad. Her right hand still held the sock dangling up in the air.

"Guess where Matthew's gonna be spending the Just Dance live stream tomorrow?" and gave an evil smile. She then started reading off names in the chat and saying bye, while the camera eventually faded to black.

 

End Notes:

Hope you like it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7916