Monopolizing by Jacksmith
Summary:

A boy plays strip-Monopoly with his friend, but while she loses clothes, he'll lose something else instead.

Done as a commission.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Jacksmith Commission Stories
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3468 Read: 31945 Published: November 18 2018 Updated: December 15 2018
Story Notes:

Done as a commission for an anonymous user.

Hey, all. This one is just a quick little 3-chapter palate cleanser for ya. Hope you like it.

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

1. Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

Charlie didn’t really know what to expect when he knocked on Morgan’s front door. They’d been close friends for most of their young lives, yet here she was on a random Saturday morning, sending strange text messages asking him to come by so she could “show him something for the first time,” which was puzzling, because Charlie and Morgan had already been friends with benefits since last year. Plus an “I’m totally serious” message, and Charlie had to get over there as fast as possible.

            The door swung open, and there stood his beautiful bestie: tall, almost lanky, yet svelte and tan as ever, with her shimmering chestnut hair and piercing hazel eyes; she wore a scant aquamarine blouse and thigh-baring skirt, along with her favorite purple sneakers and colorful socks. Morgan had always been a free spirit, and her mismatched clothes and playful personality only enhanced Charlie’s adoration for her.

            “Hey, Chuck,” she said cheerfully, using her preferred nickname for him, which both of them knew Charlie hated. “How’s life?”

            “Uhh… not bad. I mean, you invited me over, right? What’s up?”

            “Oh yes. I have something to show you. C’mon in. It’s just up in my bedroom.” Morgan curled a beckoning finger and winked, which was all the encouragement Charlie needed.

            Now assuming this to just be a clever ploy for a romp in the sheets, Charlie went along and followed Morgan up the stairs. Only when they entered her room, and he saw what appeared to be a fully set Monopoly board arranged on the carpet, did his confusion return.

            “Sit,” she instructed, dropping to the floor and crossing her elegant bare runner’s legs pretzel-style. Charlie followed suit, studying the board; he wasn’t that familiar with Monopoly, but upon closer examination, there did appear to be several strange differences from the traditional game.

            “What is this?”

            “It’s… the real me.”

            “The game is you?”

            “No, no. The game is just how I’m going to show it to you. To make it easier to understand, and to show you that nothing’s changed between us. That I… still care about you a lot, Chuck, and that there’s only room for us to grow after this. Well, actually, “grow” might be the wrong word to use on both of us, but…”

            “Sorry, Morg, but can you please just-”

            “I know, I sound crazy, so here’s the basics,” Morgan said, taking a deep breath and lacing her fingers together in faux-prayer. Those hazel eyes stared straight through Charlie. “I have… powers. Like, the magic kind. Like the things we used to read in storybooks. I can make, change, and do just about anything, but up until now, I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone else. Even… you, my best friend, my… anyway, the point is, I can come clean now.”

            “What?”

            “Don’t worry about it. It’ll make sense soon. And it’ll be fun, I promise,” Morgan said. She waved a hand over the board, causing a mysterious light to emanate from her palm. “Just please, trust me, Chuck. It’s me. Roll the dice, and take your turn.”

            Trembling, Charlie gulped down his reservations and focused on his best friend’s face: the person he might very well be starting to fall for. He had no idea what the hell she was talking about, nor how she’d just pulled off that illusion, but he could hear the pleading conviction in her voice. He could have faith in her long enough to see where this was headed, couldn’t he? The young man took up the dice, rolled, and the game commenced.

            Despite his inexperience with the rules, Charlie followed along, as if by instinct. He was too nervous to ask Morgan any new questions, but she was as smiley and warm as ever as she did the same, each of them claiming their first few properties around the board. Eventually, though, Charlie ran into trouble, and owed money to the game-bank he didn’t have.

            Before he could ask for the protocol, he experienced a bizarre sensation overtaking his insides, squirmy and uncertain. Morgan’s expression barely hid her glee. A second later, Charlie felt as though he’d been shoved several inches closer to the carpet at least, even though he was still sitting upright. His eyeline now rested noticeably below Morgan’s, and her grin widened as she stared him down.

            “W-What… what’s g-going on. How…”

            “Don’t freak out, Chuck. Everything’s going to be okay. We’re just playing a… special kind of Monopoly. When we lose game money, we also lose… something else. In your case, it will be inches off your body!”

            “How?”          

            “I told you before. Magic,” Morgan purred. “Now buck up. You didn’t lose much there. But if you shrink down to only one inch, you lose, so better get your head in the game.”

            Bewildered, but now emboldened by the drive to keep his remaining height, Charlie took up the dice again. Another few turns flashed by. Eventually, with some slight strategizing, he ensured Morgan came up short for her next turn. Curious to witness the effect for himself, Charlie was surprised when the gorgeous brunette sorceress began untying her shoelaces, with no physical change in sight.

            “What are you looking at, perv?” she teased, then winked again. “Just kidding. Stare away, if it pleases you. We’re here to have fun. Even if you look kinda silly at five-foot-two or whatever you are now. Seriously, I have to be at least six inches taller now.”

            “Why are you-”

            “Oh, I didn’t say I would shrink when I lost money. Just you. I’m going to lose something else instead. And if I lose all of this… certain something… then you’d win.”

            Blinking, Charlie worked out the math as his friend popped the sneaker off her socked foot, wriggling her toes through the cottony barrier, and set it back on the floor. She smiled, and gave her neckline a casual tug. This could prove to be interesting after all. Now more energized than he ever was before, Charlie proceeded with the intent of not merely maintaining his own height, but taking Morgan’s Monopoly money to ensure she lost more clothes.

 

Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

The game proceeded at a competitive pace. More losses were incurred by each; Charlie felt himself shrink another three times, until he was all the way down to four-foot, while Morgan lost her other shoe, plus a sock, which she luxuriously peeled away from her slender sole and writhing toes before flicking the garment across the room. She made a point of extending her leg, letting her long foot hover near her miniaturized best friend, before retracting it again.

            “Guess I better watch out, or I’m gonna lose my shirt, too,” she whispered.

            Their size difference was becoming more apparent with each loss of fake money. Though the frequency of the act was starting to worry Charlie, he couldn’t deny that his friend was even more stunning when there was comparatively more of her to enjoy. Those slender, sloping curves and adorable dimples, not to mention sleek chestnut tresses and gentle hands were catching his attention even more than usual. Odd a thought though it was, Charlie felt the juices flowing from his brain to baser locations as his FWB soon towered over him by at least two full feet.

            “I told you this would be fun,” Morgan giggled, obviously noticing his reaction. She scooted closer on the carpet, and wrapped an arm around Charlie’s shoulder, hugging him against her nearest breast. Her heartbeat quickened from the compressed contact. “But don’t think for a second that means I’m gonna let you win.”

            “I wouldn’t dream of it,” Charlie said, blushing. Hugged against Morgan’s warm, toned body, he felt so safe and secure, ensconced in the aroma of her perfume and general atmosphere, plus the comforting strength of that soft hand on his side.

            Morgan was true to her word; the next several turns were disastrous for Charlie’s Monopoly bank account. He soon dwindled down to just below three feet tall, roughly half of his former height. His opponent was looking grander than ever, more amazon than mere young woman, and appeared tall enough that she’d barely fit in the standard room of a house, before Charlie remembered it was him and not her that was changing size.

            Of course, Morgan’s lead didn’t come without a cost. A while later, she was barefooted, and in the process of removing her top. Charlie paid particular to this act with near-religious reverence. He tried not to let his jaw hang as he watched her aquamarine shirt stretch over her head, revealing her sun-kissed abdomen and the pert mounts of her breasts cupped by a sports bra beneath. He’d seen this sight many times before, of course, but it was different now that he was shrinking, and she appeared to be a ten-foot-tall giantess. Everything was different.

            Smiling smugly at Charlie’s zombie reaction to this show of skin, Morgan crossed her arms and nodded at him. “Roll the dice, dummy. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

            Ironically, Morgan’s taunt seemed to encourage Charlie to perform better so he could unveil more of her. While the boy shrunk by another twelve inches, putting him now at just around twenty total, his friend was paying in stripped clothes at a faster pace. His puny perspective made the show all the more enjoyable, as Charlie’s opponent had crossed the line from amazon up to demigoddess; from his view, she was now triple her previous stature.

            Soon, Morgan was without her skirt, along with a few bracelets, with Charlie argued weren’t real clothes, until Morgan pointed out that the game was already lenient in his favor. In no time, the girl was down to just her stylish bra and panties, a silken midnight blue perfectly befitting her skin tone and graceful poise. She milked the threat of defeat with a proud smile, tossing her hair back over her shoulders and mocking the posture of a beach-going model, though even in jest, Morgan could easily put the average sunbather to shame. Frankly, at this point, Charlie didn’t care who won or lost. Just so long as he got to see his best friend, in all her gigantic glory, stripped to her bare essence.

            More and more, it seemed the latter option was possible: a major in-game loss led to Charlie shrinking by a full ten inches, losing half his height in one fell swoop. Another drop like that, and it was game over. Though obviously that wasn’t such a terrible thing, either. Morgan was so massive now in Charlie’s sight, he didn’t even want to look at the Monopoly board now; he just wanted to drink in the startling visage of this skyscraping brunette beauty, resting in her skivvies like a siren on the rocks.

            “You know…” Morgan said coyly, pretending to avert her eyes around the room as she eased herself closer to her now doll-sized friend. Evening lying on her side, she still dwarfed him pathetically. With her left foot held flush to the carpet, she traced her index finger over the miniature crests of each piggy. “…I was just thinking, it’s kind of ironic, what you used to say.”

            “What did I used to say?”

            “How you thought my feet were “too big for my body,” I think it was? Strong words, coming from such a little guy like yourself, wouldn’t you agree?”

            “I was probably taller when I said that,” Charlie said, cracking a grin.

            “True. But now you’re not. You’re small. And you’re in my bedroom. And you’re gonna get a quick current events lesson about what a big foot actually is. C’mere.” With athletic precision, Morgan lifted her lithe bare foot from the carpet and arced it straight toward Charlie.

            Surprised, yet also transfixed by the sight of this enormous and gorgeous body in motion, Charlie was slumped helplessly to the floor by the oncoming weight of Morgan’s sole. That foot pancaked him gently to the floor. Her heel weighed down his legs, pinning him instantly to the ground, while the contour of her wrinkled arch fitted over Charlie’s torso, leaving his face at the mercy of her squirming toes.

            No longer bothering with the façade, Morgan broke into schoolgirl snickers as her toes grappled with her friend’s head. The tiny features of his face tickled the doughy pads of her long digits. His arms wrapped around her instep, embracing and uselessly wrestling with the shape of her whole foot. She was careful not to squeeze too tight nor apply too much pressure, but she didn’t baby him, either. While fun was promised, he wasn’t the only person allowed to have it.

            Meanwhile, Charlie was literally overcome with his best friend’s foot. She wasn’t kidding; his previous remarks, jokes though they were, regarding Morgan’s oversized feet were not founded, especially compared to now. At this moment, the woman’s foot was the size of his entire body, which made the term “big” much more applicable.

            Though he struggled for the sake of sportsmanship, Charlie soon found himself legitimately fighting back, but not because he feared what was happening. If anything, he felt a strange calm overtake when he had the toned, spongy sole of his best friend fondling itself over his body. Her heel rolled side to side, massaging his legs. That slab of sole skin contracted and spread as she flexed her foot, softly pushing in then releasing on Charlie’s stomach. Her toes released a light, airy aroma of fabric softener and sweet summer sweat, but nothing disgusting: just enough to remind him who was winning.

 

Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

            Her bulbed toepads took turns wrapping themselves on either side of his skull, burying his nose and mouth against the tender webbed crevice of flesh between each shaft. In effect, he was made to kiss between his friend’s toes just by forcible proximity, and though Charlie might have objected to the idea prior to their game, things were quite different at this moment than before he stepped through the front door. Bizarre though these circumstances were, especially following the extended strip tease, and now having the firm geometry of Morgan’s heel grinding near his crotch, Charlie was more turned on than ever, despite himself.

            “Hmm. Looks like little Charlie’s waking up,” Morgan teased. She separated her big and second toes over the boy’s face, leaning over far enough to stare at him between the valley of flesh. She smirked. “Well?”

            “I was already pretty awake,” he said.

            “Oh, I wasn’t talking about you,” Morgan corrected. She pumped her foot on Charlie like a gas pedal, putting particular effort into grinding her sole over his crotch. An involuntary moan escaped his lips, flushing his cheeks pink with embarrassment. “Yep, that’s what I thought.”

            “Are we even playing Monopoly anymore?”

            “Of course we are. Somebody’s got to win and somebody’s got to lose,” Morgan replied.

            She dribbled her toes in a wave along Charlie’s face, then slowly massaged the heft of her tanned ped back and forth. The rhythmic motion quickly shut him up and flooded him with a fresh round of endorphins, as his pants tent was laughably flicked back and forth by the furrowed mass of plush sole skin. Once Charlie was melted into human putty, aroused and meek, Morgan’s fingers pinched around his ankles and she dragged him out from under her foot.

            “Looks like I mushed the fight right out of you with my big ol’ pretty feet, huh? Let’s get a better look at ya, Chuck.”

            Her broad palm met his back, cradling him as easily as a Ken doll. Then, her long fingers curled dramatically over his front side, her thumb resting on his chest. All the while, her billboard-sized face glowed before him, wearing a victorious grin that just wouldn’t go away. A gentle pulsed squeeze of her fist around him established that she had him firmly in her grasp, but there was no discomfort; if anything, Charlie felt strangely contented being held like a toy by his FWB. His mind raced to endlessly naughty places.

            “Comfy?” she questioned. With her other hand, she tickled up his inner thigh, pinching his hanging legs in her confident fingers. He winced at first, but quickly relaxed again.

            “Yeah.”

            “I didn’t break you, did I?”

            “N-No.”

            “Don’t worry. I’ll roll the dice for you, since you’re indisposed now, little one,” Morgan said. She did just that, carrying on the game single-handedly, while her opposite hand continued man-handling Charlie. Alternately, she hugged him to her bare stomach and bosom, warming Charlie to his core and making him half-wish the game would never end. Her giant fingers tugged playfully at his shirt, snaking up under the hem and stroking his back.

            Shockingly, Morgan took the next hit, and with one hand unhooked her bra. Flinging the thing across the room, she leaned back against her bed, holding Charlie nearer to her heart. He was dumbstruck by the sight of her formidable breasts, the dark-tanned nipples and plunging divet at the union of her smushed cleavage.

            Another major loss of Monopoly-cash later, Charlie felt himself diminishing right in his best friend’s hand, down and down, until he was a mere six inches: so small Morgan could enclose most of his body in her fist. Her caged fingers wrapped over him, binding the boy to the mattress of her palm.

            “You’re almost out of cash, Chuck,” Morgan taunted. She rolled the dice. “Let’s see who walks away with the win.”

            Overcome by arousal as he was coddled in his nearly-nude friend’s titanic hand, watching the contours of her toned frame shifting majestically with each graceful move, Charlie couldn’t have given a damn who was about to win or lose. He didn’t even watch the board or the dice; his eyes were devoted exclusively to his bronze-tanned goddess.

            “Unbelievable,” Morgan gawked as she pushed her game piece, found she was short, and began tugging the lacy rim of her panties down her thighs. “What were you, cheating?”

            “I wasn’t even rolling for the last half of the game,” Charlie protested.

            “Yeah, excuses, excuses,” the groaned. Her underwear slid over her feet, and was kicked across the room, leaving the gorgeous leviathan of a young woman utterly naked. After giving Charlie a quick glance at her exposed nethers, she held the tiny opponent up to her looming face. “Guess you’re the big winner, huh?”

            “Guess I am. Mind regrowing me now?” Charlie asked, more eager than ever to jump Morgan’s bones at the first opportunity she consented. He was still hard as a rock, and he’d noticed the glint of moisture on her labial petals, too.

            “Oh, that wasn’t part of the bargain. You won the game, but this is just your new size.”

            “W-What… you mean… you c-can’t undo this?”

            “Nope, sorry. Afraid you’re stuck as my little toy for the rest of your life.”

            Charlie trembled momentarily, but once he got another look at Morgan’s lustrous, slender body and recalled the comforting power of the hand which held him in thrall, he quickly calmed down. Would it be so bad, after all, to be owned by this dark-haired deity of a girl?

            Morgan doubled over, slapped her thigh, and giggled mercilessly. “God, I wish you could see your goofy face. Sorry, I just had to do it. No, of course I can regrow you. I said I can do pretty much anything, remember?”

            “Oh.”

            “I’m just not gonna.”

            “Forever’s a long time, though,” Charlie argued. He hugged both tiny arms around Morgan’s soft thumb, and kissed the spiral-printed tip of her finger. “How about just this afternoon?”

            “How about this whole weekend? But that’s my final offer.” The girl smirked at him, but her tone was deadly serious. “If you refuse that, I’m just keeping you forever anyway.”

            “Deal,” Charlie said, realizing with surprise gladness that he didn’t have a choice.

            “Awesome. I knew you’d come around, Chuck,” Morgan said. Her hazel eyes narrowed as she drew him closer to her face, her warm minty breath fogging over the six-inch man. A giant fingernail gingerly inserted down the waistline of Charlie’s miniaturized pants. “Now. Seeing as I’m all dressed down with nowhere to go, what do you say we get a look at what’s under these little doll clothes of yours, too?”

 

End Notes:

And there's the end! As advertised, this was just meant as a quick fun little teaser of a story.

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7907