Brobdingnagian Sorority by Arkcrono14
Summary:

Follow the story as a brobdingnagian sorority, Alpha Beta Pi, purchases ill-fated liliputians by the millions for their pleasure and amusement. My first shot at trying to write here after lurking over the many years, bear with me.


Categories: Slave, Adventure, Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Young Adult 20-29, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10463 Read: 47567 Published: November 02 2018 Updated: December 13 2018

1. New Semester Arrivals by Arkcrono14

2. Morning Routines by Arkcrono14

3. Captive's Plight by Arkcrono14

4. The Forgotten by Arkcrono14

5. Better Days... by Arkcrono14

New Semester Arrivals by Arkcrono14

I’ve been on site for a very long time and read some truly great stories. I felt it was time to give it a shot and write about a genre I like which was the Brobdingnagian/Gulliverian/liliputian stories on here from Great authors and wanted to try and put an idea that’s been bugging me into a story bear with me as I’ll try my best. Any reviews welcomed for criticism

Characters—will add more here if they become important--- is skippable--

Emily - She’s blonde with cold grey eyes, at 21 she is the tallest in the sorority at an imposing 6-3 she’s a volleyball player with tan legs that dwarf the lilis for miles. Emily has been at the sorority for a little over 3 years and has made her way to top of it. Organizes the purchases of the lilis for the sorority amusement and parties and events.

Brooke- 21 is best friends with Emily they joined alpha delta pi together is Emily BFF. Brooke is shorter than Emily but not by much standing 5-11 still tall for Brobdingnag. Brooke is very tan beach body type with striking green eyes and long straight auburn hair.

Rachel- 18 a newly joined member being groomed by Emily and Brooke to join their circle in the sorority. Rachel has dirty blonde her with hazel eyes that glow yellowish in the sun. Shes the shortest in the group at 5-8 but is still a stunner like Emily and Brooke. Emily takes a fondness to her for how cruel they are together and sees a younger version of herself in Rachel.

Julia- 22 could be considered the opposite of Emily in the ways that she treats the lilis. She can be gentle but her games can get a little too rough that there will be lily casualties. She’s 6-1 and has a shy personality but that goes away when she’s alone with lilies and humans. She has affections for John but her sisters especially Emily would disapprove. She loves to put the lilis and john in-situations that amuse her and puts them in their place.

John - a captured human (Gulliverian) taken from his world and sold to the sorority is Emily property and used to initiate the incoming lilis is the only reason he gets to be kept alive still treated like dirt by the girls besides Rachel. Has made friends with the lilis but most do not live very long lives when they arrive. Is still used by the girls for amusement.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                Brobdingnagian Sorority

Some say it was ill gotten fate that we were born liliputian that we were condemned to be at the bottom of the social status. No we were less than that to the Brobdingnags, we were dirt, slaves to be used at their discretion. Now as millions of us were standing in this muggy dark large room, it had to be a large box for a Brobdingnagian, we awaited our fate. Some of us were raided by Gulliverians in our cities like myself. I remember the horror as they rounded us up like cattle, but they weren’t the worst to come. Others were bred by the brobdingnagian black market and yet here we were all huddled in darkness waiting for our eventual doom. Some were hopeful maybe we were to be protected that was thrown out the window the moment the loud thuds started. It gradually got louder and louder until whatever was upon us outside the box started to shake our very bodies some couldn’t take it and stumbled. We had been in here for days with just ample rations of water and haven’t seen light, but when we had we knew we should have just stayed hidden in the safe haven of our dark box. Millions of us looked up frightfully for many of us lilis it was the first time seeing the Godlike size of a brobdingnag and she was as cold as Ice sending chills down our veins. She had looked at us with her cold silvery eyes and a devilish grin, her long blonde hair had given her the appearance of an angel standing over us. But we were foolish to think that she was an angel here to save us. She had a Gulliverian in her hand so tight that if it were any tight he would’ve been crushed inward he looked not in pain but as if his soul were broken. Then she spoke and if it as were the world came crashing before for us.

“I never get used to delivery day, the day millions of you pests look up at me like the god i am to you guys” she exclaimed many of us were frozen in fear of how her voice boomed over us. She set down the Gulliverian on top of the box looking in at us. 
“You guys are probably wondering why I have so many of you gathered here today in this box. The answers simple really if your tiny brains can’t comprehend that yet... I bought you liliputians for my pleasure and the pleasure of my sisters.”
Many of us looked at each-other dumbfounded we could not believe it that we were bought and sold this was the thing of rumors told to children at night that the big Brobdingnagians were boogeymen and that it couldn’t happen and was a rare occurrence. But here we were being told by this woman who had to be barely over 21 that we were hers.
“My name is Emily but from now on I am your goddess and will do as I demand of you. You’re wondering this isn’t how people should be treated but to me you are not... people...” Emily stated as she licked the tip of her finger slowly and starting to bring towards the box. Many of us started pushing and shoving as the unbelievable size of her digit had gotten closer. Emily hovered her digit over us so close that the saliva that had been licked on was starting to drip.

“ No that’s too fast… I’m not going to crush you guys yet… that’s not fair for you guys” Emily’s tip of finger had dropped several enormous drops of saliva on to us we were running from our lives but we had not noticed Emily lean over the box and whisper with hot breath blowing over us like strong tornado winds 
“ Nooo that’s to easy” We heard her whisper then we all stopped and looked up at her pale angelic face but heard slurping? She was preparing to spit on us. The lilis in the middle of the box went ballistic as they were right under mouth and could see her white shining teeth above them. They saw the largest tongue in their lives lick her red lips and release a current of saliva downward upon. It was as if an ocean struck them it had smelled of mints but to lilis their only concern was out swimming the spit to the edges of the box. Many drowned trying to resurface. The lilis fortunate enough to be on the outskirts of the box were spared the agony of being spit on by this Brobdingnagian girl on a god power trip. Instead they had to watch as their people were attacked and battered. They started to drown in this girls hot spit, those who had made it out were demoralized but this is what their life would be like now. Emily watched as her spit hit the box and immediately started wreaking havoc on these worthless creatures if they wanted to be treated like people their size of near microscopic-ness did not help their cause in her eyes. No to Emily she was their Goddess.

“Pathetic” Emily said “John I need you to prepare the others. John was her Human he was a Gulliverian she kept as a servant to help with the handling of her lilis. He was relatively an Inch and a half to Emily and an imposing young man to the lilis still. Emily looked back as John went to work. She stared at the other unopened boxes of lilis just like the one she had just opened. She was the one at her sorority, Alpha delta Pi, it was her job of acquiring the lilis for the sorority for pleasure and she was damn good at it to. Each box in front of her had 30 million lilis in them each and there were at least 15 boxes. Alpha Beta Pi was no ordinary sorority they loved torturing the smaller races it was a sorority that believed that the Brobdingnagians were superior in every way. Sisters had to be very well off to join the sorority at Universities across the land of Brobdingnag to be able to acquire their dark necessities. 


Emily had become to enjoy her past three years at the sorority and took over the process of acquiring the lilis once she was ready. She had created a circle of sisters that she could trust. Brooke had joined the sorority with her and had grown to be her best friend within the house. Rachel a young little temptress who she saw her young self in from years before. Emily had taken her under her wing just like her sisters did before her as the one to be in charge of the procuring process of the lilis but Rachel stood out because of how cruel she was. Julia who had somehow oddly became friends with Emily were to different people Julia was kind to them but her games would be life threatening to the lilis. Julia didn’t treat the lilis like her sisters but as people that were just too fragile to survive. She would play with them but her size was just to immense for them and they would perish. Julia had a kink for liking the tinies but they couldn’t handle her ditzy personality. John, Emily’s pet was at the forefront of this as he had to endure confusing signs of affection from Julia. Brobdingnagian-Gulliverian relationships were not unheard of but uncommon at the time.

Emily had gotten bored of introducing the lilis to their new home they had gone through each box with the same fate they were now property of Alpha Beta Pi and Emily. Emily had gone to her closet and grabbed a pair of her Strappy red High heel stilettos she needed this as scaring the new lilis was not enough as she put on her heels. She had some leftovers from last semester that needed to be taken care of.

We had thought we were going to live we made it this long but we were dead wrong. After night after night of surviving the atrocities of these sorority girls it was time. Emily our one true goddess had entered and set us on the ground of her room. Next to a pair of massive red stilettos heels that could wipe out cities she was wearing we were so small we couldn’t even see over her red painted nails nonetheless her heel soles. We looked up to the heavens and saw for the last time in our lives her miles long tan legs towering over us in a white short little dress her breasts almost blocking out her grey eyes of death with her signature grin of death. Her one order 
“Survive and get to live” she said softly.
We knew there was no survival, we had seen first-hand. Then it had begun, our slaughter. Our Goddess was about to end us she had lifted her stiletto above us, it blocked out all we could see till it was just her black bottom soles of her heels. She slammed it into the ground, were we dead? No she slammed it so close to incapacitate us. That was the game, what she gives us the next would be the end. We were thrown from the slam of her heel battered around in the air the smell of leather and slight feet in the air wafting, our ears bleeding from the sound of the impact on the wood floors. We laid there in agony as Emily raised her stiletto on its heel above of us. This was it she slowly lowered it till each and every one of us were slowly crushed to death by her extreme weight. She was true to her word some did survive the final execution. As she walked away as the survivors heard the thundering of her heels on the wood as she left those who managed to be spared? Only to be famished and die or be stepped on-unknowingly by the giants, but that was their order... to survive.

 

End Notes:

I appreciate it if you read through it, please review and let me know what you think to improve.

Morning Routines by Arkcrono14

The weekend had passed since the Friday of delivery day and it was now Monday. John was roaming about. He had not been ordered by Emily for anything so far, but was trapped in her bedroom. John was alone for now but Emily’s presence was known, she was getting ready for class as was the rest of the house. John felt bitter that his tormentors were so full of life while he was stripped of his life. Not that it mattered anymore, John had been Emily’s pet since she started her sophomore year.  The feeling would come and go about what if he could have been if he hadn’t become Emily’s slave. John came to the realization that those thoughts would lead to his mental demise and accepted his fate with Emily. It was not all bad to be fair, in perspective he could have died much easier like lilis Emily tortured through her God complex, but was it truly a complex, to them she really was a Goddess putting them in their place. John had snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the rumble of Emily’s bathroom shower turning off. Maybe he thought to himself she would be more lax with his duties would be while she was gone. At least the weekend had gone that way but things were about to ramp up.

He had watched as Emily opened the door to her room’s bathroom, steam was settling out still. John knew about how Emily would take the hottest showers and would be tolerant of it. When she took him and the lilis to the shower it was hell though John would be able to survive but the heat of the water to the lilis would be like drowning in boiling hot water as their goddess watched coldly indifferent to their suffering. John watched as she stood there completely bare her perfect skin still slightly moist, her endless long blonde hair draped down her back midway. Her mountainous perky breasts that he had seen crush millions of lives over the last two years in the air free, her midriff toned but not too much that it still felt very feminine, John looked further south going down to her womanhood her flower of essence she had always kept a blonde landing strip of pubic hair above her vagina. It was small to her but to her specked sized lilis they could get could get lost in any direction if Emily had john place them there during her sessions. Finally John looked at her in her steel Grey eyes, she had been watching him this whole time with a slight smile observing him take her full presence as she stood at the door.

“Like what you see John” she giggled “its been two years and you still can’t hide the fact you ogle at me every morning, not like you can’t help it John”

Emily walked across the room to John where he sat on the dresser, he was level with her pelvic region staring right at her womanhood he looked up but could not see over breasts till she bent down and opened the drawer to the dresser. John could feel her scent, it smelled of fruity shampoo she had used and some perfume of some sort as he watched her slip on red lacy panties that highlighted her curves in all the right places, she had also grabbed a matching bra but before putting it on she laid it by john on the dresser. He was dumbfounded by the size of the red garment that he had not notice Emily grab a vile, he had helped her prepare countless times, he knew what came next. He watched as she tilted the vile full of Lilliputians into her bras cups. He watched as man woman and child fell but was un-harmed in by the cushion in the bra they were all confused till it became too late. John watched as she slowly put on her bra and clasped the clip on behind her sentencing all the lilis to their death sentence. 
“That never gets old” she told John as he looked as if nothing horrid and tragic had occurred better them then me he thought.

Meanwhile, Fred had been ones of the unlucky ones, he had been put in this vile by a Gulliverian Man and the Brobdinganian cunt who had purchased them. There was too many of them in here for Fred to count out in the vile but it had become chaotic. He was lucky in his unfortunate situation at the top of the vile he could move. Most could not move at all and succumbed to claustrophobia. Until the rumbling came again, they saw through the vile glass she was back. The vile was forced to go through laterals Gs’ as they were picked up many panicked. Fred watched as the bitch only her breasts exposed in their glory opened the vile. He was one of the first freed, and taken by gravity to fall, he had landed unharmed but was confused. Where was I? Fred thought then it hit him when he looked up as he the vile tip to the side of him as he watched his fellow man fall. He was in the cunts bra, this was it, and he was stranded in his grave as she looked down upon them. She had grasped her bra and Fred’s world had shaken all over, most were on their hands and knees as they watched as they brought closer and closer to her perfect breasts. Fred was dead center to be hit by her nipple that was ready to end him as he got closer, he couldnt believehow this skin that looked so soft so lush would be his end. He had collided with her nipple and was winded but not dead yet. Fred could hear screams of pain around him, his air immediately became limited and humid of being fresh out the shower. Her skin was hot and held them suspended within her bra. Fred had been unfortunate not to die on impact like many others on Emily’s boobs. Now he would have to wait to suffocate in her prison of a bra or a slight jiggle of breasts. Fred life's was over and he knew till it faded away, ended by his cruel goddess.

Emily had finished getting dressed after her fun with the lilis for a brief moment. She wore a low cut top that showed a-lot of her side boobs in her red bra and some white short shorts that showed her long tan legs for everyone to see topped off with black running shoes and white sock ankle-high socks, she had loved to flaunt her body. She was ready to leave for class when she had looked at John on the dresser. 

“Well looks like need a job for you while I’m gone” John dropped his head to feet and sighed “I know exactly what I need you to do” 

Emily walked to her closet and pulled out two old black closed toed high heels she loved to wear out and dropped them on the dresser without a care, in front of John. Immediately John was up to attention not out of obedience mostly but the slam and noise of the heels landing next to him got his adrenaline going. 

“While I’m out for classes I would love if you can lick clean the inside of my heels... that should keep you occupied” as she grabbed and dropped John in her enormous heels. He was hit with smell of leather and foot musk of Emily but at this point in his servitude he was accustomed to Emily’s scent the lilis not so much.
“Now I know it’s a big job literally just for you so I will be nice... you’re going to need some help...” she said as she dropped lilis on the soles of both her heels. She watched as one by one the specks fell into her heels the power was getting to her and she loved it.
“Now I want these heels to be spotless by the time I’m back in the afternoon if not you don’t want me to be angry do you?” Emily ordered to John and the lilis. “Also John Julia should be home I know how you two like your games but I want my heels to be priority” 
John spoke “Thank you goddess Emily the job will be done”
Emily had smiled and turned to the door and whispered to herself “they be better slaves” as she went to class

The lilis were now trapped with John in Emily’s smelly heels af least he was able to get in out for breaks. He had to scare them in to taking command not that he liked it but had to, to get them working. Jack was one of the lilis in dropped in opposite heel of John, he watched as Emily ordered them and left. He was now in a heel of a girl that had made him feel insignificant, he was now being assaulted by her still with presence not even with them her heels had been attacking them. The smell was much worse to the lilis the leathery smell was overpowering with musk of their goddess. He had done what he was told and started licking the ground maybe hoping collectively if they did a good job they would be allowed to live. He was in the toe section of the heel and had seen a large dark imprint of her where toes laid, the smell was strongest here but he did what he was told. Losing his dignity with each passing second.

John meanwhile was able to check the clock in the room everynow and then taking breaks, it was 12:31 pm almost two hours since Emily left. she would be back soon he thought and was right, he could always here and feel the rumbling of a Brobdingnag approaching. What he saw was not Emily opening the door to the room but Julia her sorority sister. He immediately jumped back in Emily’s black heel hiding in the toe section injuring a few lilis under him.
“Oooooohhh Johnnn.... where you hiding today? Would you like to play?” She said seductively 
John knew it was a waiting game only if could out wait her but that was impossible if she was determined to get him.
“If I were Emily where would i leave my little boy-toy” Julia looked directly at the black heels sitting perfectly on her dresser, with an empty lily vile to the side. 
“There you are... you sneaky boy.... oooof that’s smelly” she cooed as looked the heels, John felt her coming to the heels. In a second she was looking down at him, smiling side to the side. John looked up at her blue eyes and striking platinum hair to her shoulders and knew it was over. As she reached for john. 
“Let’s go to my room and play what do you think John” as they walked out together. The poor lilis were doomed to Emily’s smelly black high heels as John and the new goddess left. Many gave up and just started waiting for their goddess Emily to end them in her heels.

 

Captive's Plight by Arkcrono14

Time had slowed to a crawl for Jack and the rest of the lilis since the platinum-haired giantess had left with her prisoner. The lilis were left in chaos in the colossal black heels since she had left. Jack had watched as many of the men had tried to contemplating escape from the smelly heels that incarcerated them. It was futile but their pride had not been broken yet. Jack watched from the bottom of the heel looking up the immense landscape of the soles of the heels as men gathered at the top wall and lifted each other in vain. As Jack looked over he saw the Number twelve imprinted on the inside of the heel those two characters imprinted on the heel of a girls shoe in ink was much taller than the futile attempt of the men trying to escape imprisonment. Jack was part of the minority who knew their choice in the matter was destroyed anything they wanted was null and void, they did what the giants demanded of them. There had been groups like the Jack was sitting in talking among themselves.

 

“This isn’t right how could they be doing do this us to us” one woman completely unraveled and sobbing exclaimed “it will all be ok don’t worry I’ll take care of you” as Jack watched as a man attempted to console the woman.

 

Jack and the man both knew the truth there wasn’t any hope they could protect themselves from this monster. The monster who without a slimmer of regret had killed millions of them before and would continue without a care. A girl who proclaimed herself a goddess to them and that they were mere pests to be played with. Was she right? Jack thought to himself here was he trapped, stripped of his human rights, his dignity, and soon his life? Was he so insignificant that a college girl much younger than him was able to inflict this much damage not just to him but the thousands of others in the same old black tall heels of hers she probably wore to parties to enjoy herself? Jack had watched as fights broke out around him as many of his people realized this was their last day alive most likely that their end was coming by this girl named Emily. Men frantically attacked each other, women were attacked by men as if it were the apocalypse. Jack could not believe all this chaos did not matter, it truly was insignificant to the world that utter chaos was breaking down in the heels of a girl not even present that inflicted this mental breakdown on them. That her presence of smell her scent in her heels, her size of her shiny black heels, had broken their spirits their morality without even being physically there. 



Emily was pissed, she had gotten out of her third class late because her professor decided that they needed their lecture to be longer than normal. Emily could not afford that time and was then forced to run along the campus to the athletics building and was late to a volley-ball team meeting. She had gotten there all sweaty and pleaded with her coach that it would not happen again and that it was not her fault but he had none of it, he ran a tight squad that needed discipline especially this early in the semester. Emily was planned to be benched for a half by her coach for the first game of the season. Emily was furious she had been one of the top players of the team and was benched as an example by her dick of a coach. She was humiliated a position she was never used to, she loved to be at front of the pack never in a position of weakness. Now she supposed to be humbled by her coach as consequence for a meaningless action. She Jogged back to the sorority house angrily in the back of her mind knew exactly what she needed to release some steam. She smiled quietly to herself as she thought of her lilis as she jogged.



John didn’t know what to expect from Julia she was the most complex in the way he had been treated by her. One moment they would be talking as if they were equals then the next a plaything, he to admit that he did have affection for her the most in the house but he did know his place, Emily made sure of that. Finally Julia broke the silence as they walked through the hallway to her room. 

“So John I have the room to myself as Brooke had just left for the night to go spend time with Rachel earlier so we the room to ourselves” as she looked down at him her blues eyes not showing any sign of danger he relaxed and composed himself. “What did you have in mind Julie?”

Julia didn’t mind he called her Julie she secretly like his nick name for her. A mishap like that with Emily would cause him to be stuffed in her running socks and thrown in her shoes. A punishment he had known too often by his owner.

 

“Well I was wondering maybe before we do something fun maybe you can help me with a project? As you know I’m majoring in International Relations how fitting would it be if I explored our races relationship from an actual Gulliverian” she said as walked over to her side of the room and sat down on her bed Indian style. She rested John in front of her.

John was hesitant but curious did she really want to know the truth of what he thought about them would he anger her this behemoth that was across him seemed so angelic but could turn on him easily.  She was sitting in front of him with her platinum-sliver glossy straight hair falling down her white shirt with a cute whale on it, she had some black leggings on, and she was barefoot as always he saw signature French tipped nails on her large but cute feet. She had a unique tattoo on the side of her foot about a half an inch tall to her it along the lines of a detailed woman standing next to a much smaller man to most Brobdingnags they wouldn’t have noticed a tiny speck of ink next that man but John did. To him it was accurate representation of how the races thought of each other. ”Hello earth to john you still with me?” John snapped out of it “how could I help?” John looked up at her eyes

“Well lets starts with the obvious does my size intimidate you? A simple yes or no is good but if you wish to elaborate do so”

“Yes it does” John answered strong fully with a chip on his shoulder.

“Ok that’s not unexpected knowing how Emily is with you and the occasional Brooke and Rachel but how do you feel about the Lilliputians?”

John thought to himself nervously what was she going for?

“Would you ever consider if you would be happy as one? ... ” John’s suspicions were heightened “No I ... feel sorry for the Lilliputians but there is nothing we could do and for the follow up no I wouldn’t be happy I’d be scared for my life about the larger races specifically you the Brobdingnagians but not just you, us the Gulliverians.” Julia looked down at him quizzically not shocked by his little ramble now was her follow up question

“Do... you... think that they are people, John, think about what you just said to me” she stated to him with poise he stood there nervously. “Its ok you don’t have to answer that... let us move on and have some fun what do you think” As she got up her impression on the bed receding and John tumbled falling into her spot he felt her warmth where she sat on the bed. As he watched as she had her back to him and lifted her t-shirt over her head he was getting turned on as he watched her silver hair fall back into place slowly. Then she slowly bent down her butt to him as she slipped out of her black leggings. She turned to him wearing just a white bra and white lacy panties looking down at him like an angel who found some prey. “Don’t you think we have a lot of fun together...John” she whispered seductively. As she heard the sound of heavy footsteps down the hall followed by a door being slammed. “Looks like we don’t have much time John” she giggled.

 

Emily stormed through the house without even acknowledging her sisters around the house they knew she was in one of her moods and knew better. All she wanted was the feeling of power and needed a release. 

 

Jack was still stuck in this heel with the others sitting in her stink and sweat they had no idea the horrors of what was to come. They had heard the stomping of a pissed off Brobdingnag and were praying it was not Emily, however their prayers were answered by another God, Emily. They had heard the thunder of her slam the door “you littles shits better have done a good job ... not like it matters” Jack heard her boom to them. The rumbling got stronger not like before this time they would feel the wrath of an angered goddess. Jack looked up at her looking down at them like dirt in her heels that needed to be exterminated her blonde hair was a slightly tangled and sweaty. To Jack it was as if she had singled him out with cold grey eyes and looking straight at him, Jack was frozen in fear. She lifted her sweaty t shirt rapidly and threw it across the room with no regards. “Where is he” she snapped at them “ not like it matters you guys will do just fine” and with that Jack watched as she brought her hands down and picked up one of her heels luckily for him it wasn’t the one he was in. He watched as it looked so normal as she picked up this monolith of heel to him but it looked normal to just her footwear. “You fuckers didn’t do nothing all day while I was gone yet you expected to be rewarded?” Jack felt his heart drop his efforts his dignity after he tried to please her were in vain. He felt his world shake as she grabbed her other heel, she bent down as she was putting them on the floor all he saw on the way down was her tan chest till it rose back to heavens. He had not notice from his earlier position she had slipped out of her shorts and had her red matching underwear and bra on, she was still wearing her shoes.

 

“So you want to know what your reward is, I your goddess get to end your miserable existence with my feet” she bent down and unlaced her shoes in-front of us slowly “I jogged over here I hope you guys don’t mind the smell” she lifted her white-socked foot over the heels we were in as we were assaulted by the putrid smell of her feet it got worse. She slowly pried her sock back as more and more of skin was exposed of her colossal foot. We couldn’t believe it the aroma was amplified twofold her pink sole slightly reddened she flexed her foot over the heel we were in as sock fuzz larger than us came crashing down. Jack was stunned the heels were paired together all he could was watch from the toe section of the heel he was in as she repeated the process above his side of the heel. Now that she was bare foot he watched as she rose to her titanic height, her lightly tan legs stretching for miles her perfect body dominating them above them.

“Now which will it be”

She rose her foot up to a point as if she were about to put her heels on. Jack watched as her large foot hovered above the heel next to him.

“Or will it be my left foot? Ooo maybe?”

 

As Jack watched and felt her put her right foot down he felt the earthquake of it landing outside the heels. She had lifted her left foot above his heels and it darkened the sky all he could see was the beginning of her nails painted red and the miles of her soles she pushed on blackening out all light in the heel. This was it as her foot slowly kept pursuing sealing their fate, she want it to be slow. Some sweat fell off of the bottom of her foot and was now heading towards him in toe-section taking his breathe away. Jack was demoralized all he wanted was to die under foot to get it over with. So he wouldn’t have to be attacked by her sweat, her smell, her presence, her heels, and her humiliating remarks. Then as slowly as her foot attacked them she pulled it out to the surprise of her lilis they weren’t crushed. He watched as the lilis who thought they were spared were crushed as she rapidly put her other heel on crushing them under stinky, sweaty feet. Jack watched as she closed her eyes in pleasure touching her breasts dearly. Then she opened them and it was as if she looked directly at him again. She bent down crashing down towards them again she had grabbed a white piece of paper.

“As for you guys I have a new home for you” she said as she shook their world grabbing the heel and toppling it over the white paper. Jack fell with the rest of the pack of them, some did not make it out. She raised her barefoot over them. 

“If there is anyone left in there I hope you enjoy the bottom of my foot” she said as she slipped her foot into the heel over the white paper where Jack was, not as if she knew he existed he was another speck to be tormented. Jack watched as she stood up in all her glory closest to them were the heels that had almost been their graves. Their black glossiness shining as they held their monumental goddess up as she looked down at them holding her white sock from earlier. 

“Now as for you lot I’m going to continue your suffering for now by putting you in my dirty sock.” As she turned the paper into a cone above the opening of her sock ripe with sweat from her jog here. As she watched as by the hundreds the lilis were sealed to their fate by her, their goddess. Jack just wanted to die but even that he couldn’t have it as he slid down the paper with the others into Emily’s putrid white sock. His world was changed as the temperature was beyond hot and it was extremely humid. He saw steel eyes look down at him as he fell grinning the whole way down, she had loved what she had to him. Jack finally hit the bottom of the sock and it felt damp and disgusting he watched as she tied the top sealing his smelly world of his. From the outside he heard the thundering clicks of her heels impaling the ground as she walked and stopped.

“Enjoy my socks and shoes I’ll see you guys later for my nightly run” she said to them as she stuffed them in. Now her only thought was where did her little toy John go?

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, Any reviews welcomed.

The Forgotten by Arkcrono14

John was tired, Julia and Him had their fun “playing” and now she was getting ready to leave. John was surprised Emily hadn’t come to retrieve him, after her loud entrance to the house. That left time for Julia to have her way with their limited play time, but she had to get ready to go. She got up from the bed causing John to tumble a little.

“Well, I hoped you enjoyed yourself as much as I did but I have to head to lecture I detail you my little man when I get if I need anything more from you for my project” she smirked at him still undressed.

Julia picked John up softly and brought her to lips and gave him a soft kiss.

Moments like this made John resent Emily for his mistreatment if only she could be more like Julia, but he was still in submission. Just in a better place he thought. Julia then left him on the ground by her bed, she walked briskly to the bathroom to shower before giving John a loving smile closing the door behind her.

 

John never liked being absolutely-alone even the lilis gave him some sort of companionship with their small presence. The room was very neatly organized with ordinary thing Brooke and Julia needed, under Julia’s bed there was just a pair of white running shoes she was about to wear on her return. John looking across the pink flower carpet looked at Brooke’s side. It was far in perspective to him, but he could see it was much more cluttered there several pairs of shoes strewn about.

Red heels, black running shoes, pink fuzzy slippers, some colorful socks that looked used, and a pair of stylish glossy black knee-high boots one on its side. John walked over to Julia’s night stand to get out of the open. It wasn’t safe to be in the open at his side a thing he always had to remember in his life. He had heard steps coming from the door, thinking it was Emily he chose to hide behind the leg of the nightstand maybe she wouldn’t find him. Instead the door opened, and he was greater to by the presence of Brooke. John let his guard down knowing it wasn’t his owner but her friend he kept himself hidden but observant of what she was doing. She was wearing a black crop top that showed her flat toned stomach with belly button ring, her jean shorts left little to hide of her butt. Brooke knew she had an incredible body men would die for and wanted them to see but know they couldn’t have it. John looked down from her green eyes to her feet she was barefoot and heading to her own night stand pulling out an infamous vile. She had crouched down to pull her slippers and sat down on her bed with her legs to the side. John watched closely now, Julia still in the shower. Till Brooke broke the silence.

“Oh, how I love feeling you little guys in my slippers” she giggled as she tipped her vial of lilis into the slippers.

 John from his angle could only see the vial the lilis falling to their cushy prison were to minuscule that John couldn’t see them. Brooke satisfied by her brought her slippers to the floor and stood up. John watched as she teased the lilis in her slippers by wiggling her foot her French tipped nails greeting their impeding victims. Then as quick as it happened Brooke’s feet slipped in both confiding the lilis to their death. John looked up her long tan legs to her face she twirled a strand of her auburn hair closing her green eyes with a look of satisfaction at her quick work. As fast as she came in, she left her tan legs stomping away the ground in her slippers with a soft thud each time. John watched with an expression he hadn’t had in long time, hope. Brooke left the door open to the room. He hadn’t tried to escape in long time because of what Emily had punished him for it. But here he was with a decision only he could make, not one made for him by the girls. A choice to leave the room on his own, a choice of freedom. He had hastily made his way to the door Julia was still in the shower. He took a peak into the hallway to his right were more rooms but to his left he could make it to the living room and possibly the kitchen. Emily’s room was upstairs, so he had not needed to worry about her for the moment. John heard the shower turn off and this was his moment to step into the hallway. John hugged the wall trying to be as small as possible. He had heard the various sisters moving around the house doing their daily activities. Brooke was heading back the hallway on her way to the stair case, probably to see Emily when he felt her thud past him. John’s heart pounding thinking he would be found. But then he realized why would they be looking down for him they were Brobdingnagian and they didn’t care where they stepped.

He made a break for the kitchen. As he grew nearing by the fridge, he saw movement. The only thing that it possibly was, was lilies, he wanted to yell wait but then he would make his presence known. He rushed over but saw that they had dropped their belongings that looked like tools, baskets and crumbs much too small for the Brobdingnagian sisters to see on the floor. John had made a fatal mistake, he was left in the open with the kitchen island top behind him and the fridge in front he had heard the voices of Brooke and Emily drawing near till they walked in. John watched as the group of lilis a much larger group then he thought retreated into the crevice by the fridge. But his hope of meeting them was crushed right on top him the two Brobdingnagian girls stopped looking down at him Brooke with a look of laughter at how stupid he was to try and escape. Emily looked down with a look of disappointment, John was doing so well the last months maybe becoming too ambitious. This had to be corrected.

“Well, Well, what do we have here Brooke?”

“Looks like your little man went out on his own”

John looked at Emily flexing her toes, and to his right Brooke’s slippers, John kept his head low looking at the fridge wondering how. As Emily’s hand descended upon him and he sulked in defeat.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please review its much apreciated, also have sorted out where Im taking the story and updates should be shorter since I have more free time. :)

Better Days... by Arkcrono14
Author's Notes:

Wrote this chapter in the perspective of John, Will continue portions of the story like this with characters every now and then. Enjoy :)

There I stood with the realization of what I had done, I had forgotten what I was. Standing before her, as anger fueled her gray looking downing at me. I could never forget it, Emily was a part of me, and one I had just betrayed. She reached down hastily knocking me of my feet disorienting me. Vertigo struck my existence, as my world rose passing her perfect legs with no imperfections to her face that was equivalent to famous models. I was hers, she stared at down me clutched in her fist, as if wondering, did i really have any fight left in me. Brooke watched intently not intruding but waiting to see what Emily had in store for me. Then the silence broke the waiting game as she her fingers snaked around my body harder compressing me. I let a grunt of pain her cold embrace let up to a small smile enjoying my suffering.

“Could you really be so stupid? What did the last time you pulled this John were we not clear”?

She started heading to her room with Brooke, my word becoming a blur as their speed of a small pace to them was too much to handle, giving a last glance to the spot under the kitchen fridge, still dumbfounded. I was in for hell, there was no denying it. I had only tried 2 escape attempts before my unfortunate situation all ending with the same conclusion, futile suffering. 

“What were you honestly going to do John if you had even managed to get out of the house” 

She waited for my response I knew better then to answer

“What were you going to wander Brobdingnag, this isn’t your home all that’s out there... for you is death”

As she spoke, she threw me as she entered her room with Brooke into her room. I flew flying straight into the comforter and pillows on her bed. 

“Damn. Emily a little rough” Brooke with a little bit concern.

“He deserves all that I give him, he obviously doesn’t want to be here now do you?”

She bent down towards the bed giving an angle at her cleavage through her low-cut shirt with stylish flowers.

“Brooke can you fill the sink in my bathroom with water really quick, I’m going to need it, keep it cold” 

Emily then proceeded to undress herself till she was stark naked in front of me.

“Drop your clothes, John, pets don’t wear clothes”

With some suspicion I followed through, she could do it herself by force if she wanted to.

“Brooke, I forgot fill the bath with hot water and come here I have something fun for us”

There I was standing on her bed I had no idea what was in store for me.

“After three years together, John you feel the need to pull antics like this, I thought we were passed this and knew your place with me” Emily meanwhile turned around and was going to sit on the bed above me.

“I thought we had started to understand what this was... you are mine” 

I looked up there was no way running away would save me as her shapely ass continued its descent, I closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable. I felt the crash of her weight, her presence above me but I wasn’t crushed, I was in between her legs with her nether regions to my front and the end of the bed to my back.

“ohh you scared John? You should be” Brooke returned undressed watching in front of Emily. 

“Better run John” Emily whispered giggling

“Wait” Brooke chimed in, Emily stopped what she was about to do.

“Let’s spice this up a bit” with that Brooke bent down in-front of Emily’s open legs and dropped hundreds of lilis around me and in my path. To me Emily was enormous but to these newly dropped lilis they were in the canyon created by Emily’s tan thighs staring up at her miles to them hungry vagina. We were trapped with no outcomes in our favor.

“Begin” Brooke announced 

With that Emily began moving her womanhood towards us slowly the lilis closest to her pussy understood, what was about to happen, they were about to grounded up by her pussy into her bed. By the thousands the lilis started to run around me, as if they could escape what our tormentors had in store for us. I took action and went to the edge looking down at the hardwood floor below and Emily’s feet resting, Brooke close enough where I could feel her breathe observing intently.

It was the end of the line no more area to run I turned around an watched as Emily’s cunt mashed the lilis into the white bedsheets leaving a grave yard of speck sized bloodstains. Men and women running for theirs before being ended. The smell of Emily had grown stronger, it was arousing her as she made her through the lilis with pussy. I looked down by my feet and saw as brave lilis who did not want to die by Emily and have some dignity jumped off. Men started first, then women gave up, then a family of three who managed to make it this far together dropped together, husband and wife... with child. All because Emily and Brooke needed to get off on this power trip they lusted for. Emily was almost upon me, I knew what I had to do. I jumped, the free fall was liberating the shocked faces of Brooke watching me go and the anger Emily felt, as if she were betrayed again.

“How stupid are you John “Emily yelled

At the sound of the wind breaking the blissful free fall ended with much like my other choices in life, pain and suffering.

I landed on my right leg and it exploded in pain, I screamed as if death were truly upon me, for all I knew it was.

Emily stood up and looked at my predicament before me, I was alive she figured. 

“Do you really want to die, John, is being with me that much worse than death? ...because that can be arranged”

I looked around my battered body around me was a graveyard of mangled lilis, the light darkened, Emily brought her barefoot above me on its heel. The small odor coming off but not to overpowering.

“Tell me now... before I make it for you do you want to die”

“Noooooo please!” I screamed, all this that I had gone through was because of my sudden impulsiveness to be free, all the pain and suffering. 

Emily moved her foot away and bent down to pick me up gently, she eyed my body closely, looking at the damage I caused to my right leg but not much else. She had walked to the bathroom with Brooke to the sink.

“Remember you caused this” as I looked I to her eyes, there was no feeling, no expression, just coldness. As I tumbled out of her hand over the sink. Again, the feeling of freeness in the air, then it hit me, the Iciness of the water in the sink I plunged through. It embraced me till every part of my body felt the coldness flow throughout. Till I resurfaced, looking at Emily’s straight blonde hair her eyes following my every move, Brooke next to her, her Green eyes showing concern but remained silent.

“Do you think your life will ever be normal again John”

With that she dunked my head under the water with fingers holding me under. My breath could not hold out I started gagging water grasping for air. Her fingers retreated. I resurfaced gagging and coughing the cold was settling in hypothermia. 

“The answer is no John, you belong here, with me with our sisters, with this house. It owns you till we decide other ways and part our lives”

She forcibly started drowning me again, her strength in her fingers alone were killing my efforts and spirit. When I resurfaced Brooke was French kissing Emily in loving embrace. Emily grabbed me tossed me in the tub, as the goddesses entered as well facing each other with me in the middle. My strength was fading, and my swimming was becoming weaker between them as the Emily and Brooke started playing with them interlocking with each other in a display of their raw lust for each other. 

“Isn’t this what you wanted, John, if what Mia told me what was true, then your right where you belong” Emily went back into Brookes embrace, caressing her breasts their bodies glistening from the water like true Goddesses.

What she said broke me, I hadn’t heard the name Mia in years. It hit me like bag of bricks dragging me down to the bottom of the tub between their bodies as my body gave out and it faded to black…..

 

 

 

I was back in college, I remembered I was close to finishing and graduating with bachelor’s in biology. I wasn’t the most outgoing college guy, but not a loner, just didn’t have much luck with the girls. My friend introduced me to an app which people introduced people of the Lilliputian, human and Brobdingnagian sizes to each other if they wanted or were their respective people. I was too naive at the time and left the option open. My friend argued the best way to meet one you like was to swipe them all and sort later. I set it, and was into, then I met her, the one who destroyed my life she seemed so innocent so loving. Her name was Mia as I checked her profile, she was in some dumb sorority called Alpha Delta Pi, not much of a bio with info but she was drop dead gorgeous. I went to show my friends we matched, then they told me, in her profile it said she was a Brobdingnagian. They hadn’t ever seen a human match with one yet but here I was the odd one out. I figured why not let me give it a shot see where it could go. I messaged Mia and after a dreaded wait of no response I figured she may have made a mistake.

Till she responded 

“Hey thanks you’re not so bad for yourself considering your size lol”

Responding back, I wasn’t sure where to go from here, so I asked if she wanted to meet up at a mix size-mall not too far after getting to know her a bit. Mia seemed so sweet, I had gotten a crush on a college hundreds of feet taller than me and hadn’t told my friends because I thought they would think of me as nuts or a freak. We made a date for our little date at the mall since there wasn’t much, we could do in public.

That day I got there a little early to beat the cold it was mid-December with classes wrapping up, its flurried that morning as I got to the mall. It was your typical mall with but with the exception of Brobdingnagian helpers to get the humans to their Brobdingnagian friends if they had to. The human side of the mall was a small store for the Brobdingnagian mall. The rest of it was a no-go zone for the smaller races unless they had a death wish to be killed unknowing by the giant shoppers. I waited for Mia to arrive at the store to meet so we can hang out together. Then I her in person for the first time she had a Red-beanie covering her strawberry blonde hair, her pale face accompanied by deep hazel eyes. She was wearing a pink sweater that literally said “pink” and black leggings on her towering form topped of with Uggs. She saw and came over to pick me up.

“May I” Mia asked as she bent down to get me 

“Sure, no worries as long as your gentle, I can trust you right Mia?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t let anything happen to you, John”

“So, what did you want to do here, food, or just hangout”

Mia looked at me quizzically as she began walked holding me against her chest with her palm open, I didn’t mind the view. 

“Oh, wondered if you would like to come to come over to my sorority house, and get to know each other better “she was smiling down at me lovingly almost reassuring me that that’s what I wanted.

“Oh, that sounds fun, yea I don’t mind that as long as you bring me back, there’s really no option if you don’t” I said jokingly.

The dream faded a bit till we were in Mia’s room, or what would become to be Emily’s. Mia took of her sweater since she was getting hot also throwing off her red beanie.

“So, John now that I have you here, what do you want to do”

I looked at her the way she looked me down was different, something was off, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“I’m going to put you on the floor, so you can see how tall I am to you”

She bent down dropping me softly on the wood floor between her Uggs boots.

I stared up past her tight black leggings her thin pink shirt, she was gorgeous. My crush was clouding my judgement.

“Are you scared John? Have you been this close to a Brobdingnagian before”?

I didn’t know her intentions, but the mood had changed, and I felt her personality changed.

“John I’m going to take my Uggs off if you don’t mind”

She sat down behind her on her bed pulling off her boots off her feet in front of me. They came crashing down behind with loud thuds then her feet settled in front of me in white socks.

“Oops sorry about that John, didn’t mean it, ohh I forgot my socks” 

She bent down and peeled the socks of her soles slowly, her skin a little reddish from the boots and glistening with sweat. 

“I hope you mind the smell, I’m sorry about it, but it was cold outsides”

As I watched her bare-feet yards away settled down, the aroma of feet assaulting me, she wiggled her toes with their pink nails.

“Now John I want you to... lick my feet”

I was dumbfounded by her request what was she thinking,

“No, Mia I will not that’s disgusting”

“Ohh really is that the choice you want to make in-front of me who I can do whatever I want to like crush you under my foot instead” as she rose her foot about me wiggling her toes. 

“But that not what I’m going to do”

She picked me up hastily, without asking I noticed, 

“I’m going to break you”

She picked up her white sweaty sock that she was wearing her boots with.

“Mentally, you know why John”

Her voice much softer like a whisper,

“Because you’re mine now, no matter what you do… you’re my toy now”

She dropped me into the humid prison of her sock her eyes looking in at me for a moment.

“Goodbye John”

As she tied the sock closed, locking me alone in her sweaty prison, all around me was her scent.

———————————————————

I had woken up, was I dead no, my leg still hurt from the fall, but I didn’t drown. My mind reeling from the vivid flashback Emily’s trauma brought back. Mia... I truly thought we could become something but came was this, this sad excuse of a life. I gave into the pain and fell back to sleep my mind in shambles.

 

End Notes:

Felt really good about this chapter, and whats to come, Please drop a review I appreciate them greatly. :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7872