The Alternate Tales of Miss Hyde by Rehgahro
Summary:

Where a best friend is eaten, but then... something happens.  The unthinkable.  She survives. 

 

Commissioned by a valued reader!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Insertion, Lesbians, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 5916 Read: 10939 Published: October 30 2018 Updated: November 13 2018
Story Notes:

I gotta say, I'm enjoying this premise a lot more than I thought I would.  And I was thinking rather high.

1. The Twist by Rehgahro

2. Familiar Faces by Rehgahro

The Twist by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Vore, Butt, Scat (though lightly touched upon), Insertion.

 

This picks up after Valerie eats Crystal in Tales of Miss Hyde.  Valerie (eventually) passes out for the night, with Crystal still inside her.  Little does she know...

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie lay in bed, sleeping soundly.  She passed out soon after her last orgasm, the alcohol in her system keeping her under while Crystal’s tiny form squirmed and squealed as it was squeezed through Valerie’s intestines.  Somehow, the tiny girl was still alive, and suffering within her best friend’s bowels… her only reprieve was when her body couldn’t take any more and she passed out for a while, awakening deeper within Valerie each time. 

The deeper she went, the more the digested mush that was once food, mainly pizza, was absorbed through Valerie’s intestinal walls, and the more the same mush all along her prison began to resemble shit.  Everything gurgled and squelched loudly around her, and once in a while she’d feel a gas bubble pass over her before the walls pushed it on ahead. 

Crystal sobbed, having no doubt that all of this vile digested food was being kneaded into her body and all over her face and hair as she was pumped through Valerie’s digestive tract.  This was hell.  The environment was stifling, slimy, and disgusting.  ‘Fucking Val…  Why couldn’t I just digest and die?’ she wondered weakly before passing out once more.

Crystal awoke some time later, and her environment had changed.  She thought the smell was bad before, now it was much much worse.  The walls weren’t constricting her as much as before, though, and instead of being squeezed forwards it was more of a slow, gentler momentum from the disgusting flesh surrounding her.  At this point Crystal lost control of herself.  Desperate to escape by any means necessary, she fought and clawed her way through mounds of Valerie’s shit. 

At this point, she didn’t care… Crystal needed to be out.  She wanted this to end. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie awoke the next morning, stretching her naked body in her bed.  She felt great.  A bit of a hangover, but nothing serious.  Slowly, she sat up in bed, noting how messed up her sheets were, and remembering the events of the night before.  “God DAMN that was hot!” she whispered to herself happily, grinning wide.

Valerie’s hand idly rubbed over her breasts, then her belly.  ‘She’s probably lost in my bowels somewhere,’ Valerie thought.  “Mmm,” she moaned out loud in pleasure.  She felt like she could masturbate all over again the more she thought about it, and it was tempting to especially since her sheets were already still laden with her vaginal juices.  She looked at the time.  It was about 9 am.  She had a class soon, but surely with the shrinking epidemic she’d have some leeway if she were late.  Hell, classes might even outright canceled for a few days! 

Biting her lip, Valerie leaned back in bed and rummaged through her nightstand drawers for her vibrator.  She gasped in surprise and pleasure as she felt a squirming sensation inside her ass.  ‘No way,’ she thought, getting more and more excited by the sensation. ‘No… Way!’ 

Valerie ran to the bathroom, clenching her butt as hard as she could, but Crystal fought with an unusual amount of strength and Valerie could barely contain her tiny friend as the combination of Valerie’s butt cheeks and asshole tightening could not stop her.  Valerie only just managed to catch Crystal in a wad of toilet paper as she felt from her ass.  Valerie’s mouth was agape as she stared down at her friend, covered in shit but still very much alive and moving. 

“Uhh,” Valerie said, grinning sheepishly, “Well, this is awkward, huh?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie did her best to clean Crystal off in the bathroom sink.  At first, Crystal’s first instinct was going to do her best to refuse Valerie’s care, but then again… she was covered in her friend’s shit, and fuck that.  After some time, and a much thorough scrubbing with a washcloth, Crystal was more or less good as new, her bright red hair a stark contrast to her earlier state. 

Neither of them could believe it.  Even though Crystal had been dealing with it longer, for some reason she never thought she’d see the outside world again.  ‘I never realized how much joy I could possibly find in breathing in clean air… air that isn’t trapped inside this oversized cunt,’ Crystal thought bitterly. 

“So,” Valerie began, “This might be a sensitive subject, but I do kind have to poop right now!  So just hold on a sec.”

Crystal was dumbstruck.  “Are you SERIOUS Val?  Are you FUCKING SERIOUS!?  At least let me go outside first!”

Valerie grinned wickedly as she sat on the toilet.  “Come on, Crys!  We’ve gotten sooo close over the past night!  Surely we should be comfy with this kind of thing by now!” 

Crystal let out an exasperated grunt as she sat on the bathroom sink, looking away from the display and covering her ears.  And though the sink beneath her was cold against her naked butt, she shut her eyes and shivered for other reasons.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Once they were done in the bathroom, Valerie brought Crystal and set her down on Valerie’s bed.  Crystal tried to sit down on the sheets as modestly as possible, an arm over her breasts.  She looked up at Valerie and winced then looked away.  “God.  Put on some clothes at least.”

Valerie smiled then jumped up onto the bed, slamming her butt down beside Crystal.  The momentum bounced the tiny girl up and onto her back.  Valerie giggled at her tiny friend’s plight. 

“Fuck you… so much,” Crystal began her statement enraged, but quickly devolved into loud sobbing as a lot of the shock wore off on her body all of a sudden.  “Fuck you for everything you heartless bitch,” she managed to say, though it came out in a modulating sob.

“What’d i do!?”

“Are you kidding me!?” Crystal squeaked, tears streaming down her face.  “You ate me and left me in your body all fucking night!  ON PURPOSE!  Do you know what it was LIKE in there!?”

“But… it was an accident, mostly!  And lookit you, you’re fine!”  Valerie smiled cheerfully and gave her two thumbs up, whispering a celebratory “Yeah!”

“That doesn’t mean it WASN’T COMPLETE AGONY you stupid bitch.  Being burned, and squeezed, and suffocated for.. however god damn long it was!  AND YOU ACTUALLY GOT OFF ON IT!?”  At this point Crystal was completely furious, and her voice was reaching higher pitches than she even realized was possible.


“Fuck it all… Crystal knelt down, feeling defeated as her voice lowered.  “I just wanna go home,” she sobbed, tears streaming down her face. 

Valerie felt some sobering feeling trying to worm its way to the forefront of her mind as she watched her upset best friend.  However, Valerie was far too enthralled with how Crystal survived her insides.  Not to mention, seeing Crystal’s diminutive form yelling at her, reminding her of what it was like when she was inside her body was seriously turning her on. 


Valerie snatched Crystal up and immediately wrapped her warm plush lips around Crystal’s torso.  Crystal struggled and screamed in sheer terror as she was trapped in Valerie’s hot mouth and engulfed in her morning breath.  Her screams turned to struggles for air as Valerie’s slick wet tongue rubbed all over her hair and face, coating her in Valerie’s thick saliva as she sucked on her face like a piece of candy. 

All around her, Crystal’s world shook and her teeth chattered as a resounding “Mmm,” from Valerie’s throat emanated all around her.  The suction of Valerie’s mouth threatened to tear her skull from her shoulders.  As Valerie’s tongue rubbed again her, she could feel every bump and bristle along its spongy wet surface.  She felt Valerie’s grip on her loosen as Valerie unintentionally sucked more of Crystal’s body into her mouth in her enjoyment, and Crystal’s struggling redoubled. 

After what felt like forever to Crystal, Valerie finally released her, gasping in pleasure. Valerie herself was surprised at just how much she enjoyed that, and she could tell as she shifted in her spot on the bedsheets that she was plenty wet already.  A strand of saliva was left connecting Crystal’s head to Valerie’s mouth.  Valerie’s breathing deepened, her heartbeat felt like it would beat out of her chest as she looked down upon her squirming friend, fighting to get all of her spit off her face.

“Your tears are so delicious,” Valerie whispered.  She clenched her teeth and let out a soft growl in the midst of primal, sexual need.


Crystal managed to rub off enough spit to where she could breathe clearly, and the saliva strand connecting her to Valerie’s mouth finally snapped off.  “VAL!” Crystal screamed, “FUCKING S-“

Crystal cut herself off when she realized she was face to face once more with Valerie’s vagina.  Apparently while she was fighting to get the spit off of her face, Valerie had laid down and stretched her legs wide to either side, holding Crystal not even an inch away from it.  Her vagina was dripping wet, and the fleshy folds loomed and threatened to swallow her up once again.  Valerie’s sweet, musky aroma permeated the air around her as she was once again about to be forced someplace deep within her friend that she did not want to be.

After a few awkward moments of being frozen in front of Valerie’s genitals, Valerie’s fingers quickly thrust Crystal within her swollen labia and began rubbing her up and down with increasing vigor, using Crystal like she was nothing more than a sex toy. “Oh GOD!” Valerie cried, moaning loudly as Crystal squirmed and flailed against her sensitive flesh. 

It didn’t take long at all for Crystal to once more be soaked, this time in Valerie’s pussy juices.  Despite how lubricated Crystal was, Valerie could still easily tell which part of her body was rubbing up against her, be it her hair, her breasts, or her legs.  Her mouth, if Valerie slowed down enough.  It made Valerie feel powerful, and she took great pleasure in it as she started working Crystal against herself as fast as she could.


“Yeah,” Valerie cried out, “Oh god, you feel so good in there fighting against me.  You helpless little bitch.  You’re mine now.  All mine.”  She closed her eyes and allowed herself to be lost to bliss completely.  The first time she did this with Crystal, she tried not to lose herself in the moment for fear of breaking her little friend’s body.  Now, Crystal had proven to be something durable.  Something with limits to be tested.  Valerie moaned as she started pushing Crystal’s face up against her clit.  “My toy,” she whispered, shivering in pleasure as she felt Crystal trying to wiggle her head around to get a breath of air.

Ever since Crystal was once again unceremoniously shoved within her friend’s moist vaginal folds, everything became a blur of wet flesh as she was rubbed around faster than she thought possible.  The motion itself was enough to make her nauseous on its own, but the fact that she was soaked in what she considered to be repugnant juices that were filling her orifices made it even worse.  Every time she opened her mouth, more of Valerie filled her mouth and she had no choice but to swallow or drown in it. 


At this point, Crystal was either puking and getting her vomit rubbed all over her body, or ingesting cum as she gasped for air.  She wondered if she should just let herself drown and pass out.  It would be a quick way to get past this situation, however, Crystal’s instinct to survive was still far too great. 

It felt like Crystal’s body being massaged into Valerie’s pussy lasted forever, with Valerie’s fingers pressing against her painfully from behind excitedly.  Crystal could feel one of the giant digits pressing painfully into her back and the other against her ass.  Once she thought she could take no more, Crystal felt herself pushed and wiggled upward until she felt Valerie’s large firm clit pressed against her skull.


Crystal struggled against Valerie’s clit, trying to twist her head away and scream out in pain, but even if Valerie could hear her, she wasn’t about to stop anytime soon.  It was even worse now, with Valerie enthusiastically pressing down Crystal’s head and body forcefully against her clit while continuing to push and rub her into it.  Crystal had no doubt that the pressure Valerie applied onto her body was enough to crush a normal tiny person, and the pain caused tears to flow freely from her eyes.

Valerie’s body shuddered, waves of pleasure shooting throughout her body as she began to reach her climax.  “Oh Crystal, YES,” she exclaimed, “I’m going to cum all over your sexy body.”  With a final gasp, a large tremor rocked her body as she shoved Crystal deep inside her vaginal canal.  Valerie’s pussy ate her up hungrily, and with a wet squelch Crystal was lost deep inside.

The walls of Valerie’s vagina pushed and squeezed against Crystal’s body.  It was unbearably hot, and Valerie’s cum threatened to drown her regardless of Crystal’s thoughts on the matter.  Crystal didn’t have much time to reach before the pulsating walls surrounding her all seemed to clamp down as an impossible amount of pressure bore down on her tiny form right when Valerie orgasmed.  She felt like her spine would break, and her eyes would explode out of their sockets, but somehow Crystal’s body was able to take it all without breaking, despite being in an impossible amount of pain.

As Valerie’s vaginal muscles began pulsing in the aftereffects of climaxing, hot, sticky cum washed over Crystal’s body and she dripped out of Valerie’s pussy and landed in a puddle of Valerie’s cum, which slowly absorbed into her bedsheets with the residual cum from the night before. 

Valerie stayed in her position for a bit, rubbing at her own breasts, biting her lip and shivering as she came down from her high.  Meanwhile, Crystal crawled out from the dwindling puddle of Valerie’s cum, coughing and wheezing as she threw up what felt like a river of cum that she ended up inhaling.  She was completely worn out, and her body shook of its own accord as her body tried to expel Valerie’s juices. 

While still hunched over with her body trying to clear its lungs, Crystal yelped as Valerie grabbed her up.  Crystal found herself deposited right beside Valerie’s face, who was still panting and smiling.  “You were amazing,” Valerie admired as she gazed contently at Crystal for a few moments, then giggled to herself.  She was acting as if she had just had sex for the first time with a reciprocating lover, as opposed to having her own way with her unwilling best friend. 

Crystal wilted under Valerie’s gaze, and her comment… this cemented the fact to the tiny girl that she had been transformed from a good friend to a sex toy in a matter of twenty four hours.  She didn’t think she could ever feel more thoroughly violated, and it all happened so quickly.

Valerie grinned deviously.  “Anyways…  Silly me for cutting you off.  You were saying?”  Valerie asked cheerfully.

End Notes:

I'm hoping to make this into a series, though I really have no idea how long it'll be.  Already my mind is grinding through all sorts of ideas for next chapter, muwahaha.

Familiar Faces by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Yeah, I'm still here.  And I'm working on Act 4 for the real Miss Hyde as well!  There's just a lot of spinning pieces for that one so it's taking me a while... I might end up writing all of Act 4 and THEN releasing it.  It depends on how it goes.

 

But for now, enjoy the Crystal aboose!  I couldn't not continue this story after the initial commission, it's too good.

 

Butt, Mouthplay, Implied Vore

————

Crystal fell on her knees, propping herself up on her hands on Valerie’s bed, panting and wheezing before Valerie’s huge cheerful-looking face.  Valerie’s large eye regarded her amusedly as Crystal fought to compose herself, the eye itself dwarfing Crystal’s size and making her feel miniscule.  “You,” Crystal snarled, as Valerie’s cum dripped off of strands of her hair, “How could you DO this to me!?  You have NO FUCKING SOUL.”  As pissed as she was, Crystal ended her statement sobbing.

“Aw, don’t be mad,” Valerie cooed, “You gave me the time of my life.  Baby.”  Valerie’s smile brightened into a grin.  She reached out and touched Crystal with her thumb, smoothing back her hair and admiring the amount of cum sticking to her fingers as she fondled her once best friend. 

Valerie bit her bottom lip deviously, still stroking Crystal’s head.  Crystal didn’t have much strength left to move, and just laid there on all of her fours, taking it, shuddering at Valerie’s next words.  “We’re together now.  You and I.  And nothing is ever going to change that, baby.”

“Don’t fucking call me that,” Crystal warned, her voice still wavering, “Don’t treat me like I wanted this after taking me… and… and… USING me like you did.  Like I’m NOTHING.”


Valerie’s grin deepened and she giggled.  Crystal suddenly became overly aware of each of Valerie’s teeth being shown off right beside her.  Valerie’s hand curled warmly around Crystal, holding her in a kind of hug.  Valerie’s thumb pet along Crystal’s head a bit faster as she spoke. “Aw, you’re so cute when you’re in denial, baby.  I always knew you had a thing for me.”  She bit her bottom lip once more before continuing, “You even wanted to go to the movies with me the other night.  Alone.”  Valerie sighed happily, shaking her head.  “You’re such a romantic.”

“NO!” Crystal screamed, “That was NOT WHAT I FUCKI-“

Crystal was cut off as Valerie tilted her face forward, angling herself so her giant plush lips reached Crystal’s head and pressed gently against her in an affectionate kiss that felt like it took far too long in Crystal’s point of view.  “Mmm,” Valerie moaned as she smooched Crystal’s entire head. 

Crystal tried backing away from Valerie’s lips out of revulsion, only to meet Valerie’s open hand as it pushed from behind to bring her in closer.  Crystal felt as her entire body now pressed against Valerie’s warm lips, her body splayed against Valerie’s palm in an upright position as Valerie kissed all along her naked body.  She shuddered and retched as she Valerie’s lips kiss every part of her body; her breasts, her head, and all along her tiny arms and legs.

Crystal shut her eyes and clenched her body as Valerie kept up the constant barrage of kisses on her body.  She could feel the suction of each kiss on each part of her body, and feel a moist trail of spit in its wake.  At one point, Valerie’s tongue slithered out and licked along her breasts.  It all brought an unwanted, tingling sensation all over Crystal’s body.  “Stop doing this to me,” Crystal sobbed, though she was speaking far too quietly to be heard.

Just when she thought she couldn’t be more defiled, Crystal gasped as the tip of Valerie’s tongue poked and tasted along her crotch.  Valerie’s hot breath surrounded Crystal’s tiny form as Valerie whispered in a sultry voice.  “Mmm.  Crystal.  My little slut.  You DO like it.” Valerie gasped in pleasure, Crystal once again being assaulted by her hot humid breath as she moaned.  “You’re getting my pussy so nice and tight already, baby.  I’m going to have to fuck you all over again, aren’t I?”


Valerie pressed Crystal firmly against her lips, starting to make out with her with the full extent of her mouth.  Wrapping her lips around her tiny body, sucking on her, kissing and licking all over her as Crystal had no choice but to take it while whimpering and crying.  Just as she was once again soaked in more of Valerie’s bodily fluids, Valerie heard a knock on their door.  “Oooh!”  Valerie exclaimed, pulling Crystal from her mouth, “I wonder who that is!”  She looked down at Crystal and smiled cheerfully, giggling.  “We’ll have to get you dried up a bit, first,” Valerie stated, grinning, “Before I go around bragging to people about how we’re finally an item!”

Valerie stood up.  “I’ll be there in a sec!” she called out to whoever was on the other side of the door.  After taking the time to dry Crystal off, she set Crystal down on the couch with a tissue to cover herself up.  Valerie eyed Crystal as the tiny girl covered herself, shaking her head and smirking.  “You’re so cute, honey,” Valerie admired, then turned and started getting dressed.

Crystal felt nauseous.  Her whole esophagus felt like it was lined with bile, and she felt like she was on the verge of puking at any moment as she quivered and hid under the tissue she was given.  Her body shook as tears streamed down her face, now that she finally had a moment to really cry.  Between all the physical and emotional abuse, Crystal felt subhuman.  She felt dirty, unclean, and insignificant on a deep and powerful level, and this was hammered home by the fact that she could do nothing about it at her size.


Valerie put on a pink robe and adjusted her hair as best as she could with her hands in front of her mirror.  She skipped to the door and opened it.  “Hiiii!”

Outside stood a girl in her early twenties, wearing form fitting blue jeans and a flannel button-up shirt.  Her hair was dyed green on one side and pink on the other, and in a long braid along her back.  “About farkin’ time,” Rachel said, looking up at Valerie with dazzling hazel eyes as she strode into the room and towards the couch.

Crystal watched as Rachel’s towering form walked over to her and towered over her.  Glaring up at her as Rachel turned around to sit, Crystal sighed in impatient defeat as she mentally prepared for another uncomfortable situation.  Crystal watched as her world steadily grew darker, Rachel’s sexy looming ass beginning to sit down right on top of her.

The rough denim fabric tight against Rachel’s ass left no room for Crystal as she was squashed beneath it.  Crystal felt as the cushion under her, as well as her own body, had no choice but to conform to the shape and weight of Rachel’s butt.  Crystal felt her ribs pressed painfully down onto her lungs, and despite it being extremely difficult to breathe, her bones once again showed no signs of breaking or snapping.

As Rachel shifted in her seat, Crystal grunted and found herself smashed and pressed in between her butt cheeks with the thick strip of denim of the crack of her jeans crushing down on her whole body.  Crystal fought to breathe despite the overwhelming pressure against her body.  Crystal’s one and only consolation was that it didn’t smell anywhere near as bad as the other places Crystal’s been trapped in… Rachel must have just showered, so it smelled a lot like the soap she used on her whole body, and the perfume she had put on before arriving combined with her own musky yet not unpleasant scent.

Rachel wasted no time when Valerie opened the door, walking in and sitting on the couch.  “Look, Val… I’m so glad you didn’t shrink, but I need to talk to you.”

“Uhh,” Valerie smirked as Rachel regarded her intently, looking down at the cushion where Rachel was sitting, “You’re kind of-“

“No, Val, I need to say this,” Rachel interrupted, shifting in her seat nervously and taking in a deep breath, oblivious to the muffled cries of pain from underneath her as Crystal ground against her ass, “Look.  I know we’ve only been hanging out a little bit-“

“Rayray, you’re-“

“VAL!  Just LISTEN!” Rachel begged, “We’ve only been hanging out a short time, but… but I like you, gorram it.  So, maybe, I don’t know,” she paused, squirming in her seat and blushing, unknowingly torturing Crystal further as she confessed her feelings, “..Maybe, we can, like, go out sometime?”

“Rayray, I-“

“Oh my god, it’s okay if you say no, I totally understand!” Rachel said, her face crimson now.  She covered her face with both hands.  “Light, I’m screwing this up, aren’t I?” she said through her hands.

“RAYRAY!” Valerie finally managing to snap Rachel out of it, “YOU STUPID SEXY BIATCH!  YOU’RE SITTING ON CRYSTAL!”

“Huh?” Rachel was taken aback.  Her eyes widened as she realized she was sitting on something small.  Quickly she moved over to the next cushion.  “Oh my god!  CRYSTAL!?  I’m so sorry!”

“Whatever,” Crystal groaned as she was once again able to move and breathe properly, “You’re not the first and at this rate you’ll be far from the last,” Crystal said apathetically.

“Speaking of, Rayray!” Valerie began cheerfully, “It’s kinda funny you should bring that up.  You see, Crystal and I here just tied the ol’ knot!”

“FUCK you,” Crystal cried, yelling more and more hysterically as she spoke, “I want nothing to do with you anymore you cold-hearted bitch.  If you want to be with someone, be with Rachel!  She actually WANTS to be with you.  Because she’s ACTUALLY GAY!”

“Aw,” Valerie cooed, kneeling down beside the couch and once more curling her hand around Crystal and stroking her head with her thumb, “She’s so sweet when she’s in denial!”  Valerie giggled.

Rachel frowned at Valerie, then slowly turned her gaze onto Crystal’s tiny form.  Crystal swore she could physically feel it as Rachel’s powerful glare bore down on her body, and it oddly reminded her of when Rachel sat on her.  “I’M NOT IN DENIAL! RACHEL!”  Crystal yelled, “TAKE THIS BITCH AWAY FROM ME!  PLEASE!”

“Come on, Crys!”  Valerie smirked, “You can’t say that after all the times we fucked over the past night.  How thoroughly intimate we’ve gotten with each other’s bodies!”

“FUCK!  SHUT UP!” Crystal screamed.  “RACHEL, YOU DON’T SER-“ she trailed off when she looked up at Rachel, whose sparkling eyes were pierced through her tiny body in a silent rage.  Crystal whimpered, looking away and feeling herself instinctively shrink under Rachel’s focused gaze. 

“But hey!” Valerie continued, touching Rachel’s leg with her other hand, “You can always feel free to join us!  Sexy lady like you would always be welcome!  If it weren’t for Crys, I totally would’ve went out with you.  But, you know, gotta please muh main girl!”  Valerie giggled cheerfully.

“I don’t want to share you,” Rachel fumed, grinding her teeth.  “This wasn’t how this was supposed to happen!”

“Well, the offer always stands!” Valerie replied, “Anyway, it’s almost lunch time.  I should get ready!  I look like I only just now got out of bed.  Oh wait,” Valerie smirked down at Crystal knowingly, a gesture that did not go unnoticed by Rachel, “I DID just get out of bed.  I was so busy getting FUCKED by this little whore.”  Valerie grinned, then leaned in a planted a kiss covering Crystal’s entire upper body.  As much as Crystal tried to resist, there was nothing she could do to avoid it.

Valerie jumped to her feet.  “So yeah!  Be right back, ‘kay?”  She skipped off, grabbed some clothes from her closet and shut herself in the bathroom, leaving Rachel alone with Crystal.

Rachel turned to look back down at Crystal, her eyes the emotion and rage evident within them.  “Rachel, you don’t seriously-“ Crystal began.

“All this time,” Rachel interrupted, “You had feelings for Val!?  You KNEW I had feelings for her.  We talked about it!  You were the one who gave me the courage to finally come here and tell her how I really felt.  And all this time you were pretending you were straight… and what?  Playing hard to get?  Stealing her from me behind my back?” 

Rachel sighed angrily, scowling, “I’m glad I sat on you.  I shouldn’t have gotten off.  Hell, I should’ve squeezed you between my cheeks until your tiny skull popped.  In fact, I should just shove you up my ass right now and forget about you.”

“Rachel,” Crystal stammered, tears falling from her eyes as Rachel seemed to misunderstand the situation completely,  “Please, this isn’t-“

“What does she even see in you, hm?” Rachel said, cutting Crystal off once more.  “You’re so small.  What can you even DO for her?  You know what?”  Rachel leaned close and picked up Crystal between her fingers.  Rachel audibly snarled as she realized that Crystal really was naked under the tissue she had draped around her, and she almost lost it right then and there on the tiny girl.  Being held in Rachel’s angry gaze, naked and helpless was a lot more terrifying than Crystal expected it to be. 

Slowly, Rachel’s demeanor changed to a false cheerfulness that made Crystal even more uneasy.  Rachel grinned, though her eyes showed no less anger than before.  “How about we go to lunch, Crystal?  I bet Brittany will be there by the time we get there.  We should catch up while Valerie gets ready.”

“Rachel!  WAIT, PLEASE LISTEN-“

Rachel closed her fist over Crystal’s protesting form and muffled her cries.  Standing up, she headed out of the room and stomped off toward the cafeteria.


————

Brittany sat with her lunch in the cafeteria alone, waiting for the others.  She was on the chubby side, with dark short hair.  She was wearing her black leggings and a pink t shirt.  For lunch she was having a sandwich with some fries and a chocolate pudding on the side.  She sighed.  It was always awkward being the first one here, but since she was the only one who had a class that ended right around lunch time, the others usually took their own time getting there.

She waited patiently for at least one of her friends to show up before she started eating, playing idly with her chocolate pudding until Rachel surprised her.  “Hey Britt!” Rachel greeted cheerfully.

“Oh my god, Rache!” Brittany exclaimed, “You scared me!  Where did you even come from, huh?”

Rachel shrugged.  “I’m in a sneaky mood right now I guess,” she said, smirking as she sat down at the table. 

“Soo-ooo?  Did you have that talk with Valerie?  Is there looove in the air?”

Rachel giggled.  “Nah.  I think I need to wait for the whole shrinking thing to.. settle down first.”

“Ah, si si,” Brittany nodded, then frowned.  “Did.. did you see Crystal by the way?”

“Yeah.”  Rachel blinked.  “Why?”

Brittany blushed.  “Was just hoping mi pequeño amiga was okay.  I… kinda sat on her by accident yesterday.”

“Really?” Rachel beamed, “No way!  So did I!”

“Wow, really?” Brittany said, looking anxious.

“Yeah, she was fine after, though.  Guess she’s a lot tougher than you’d think,” Rachel said with a grin, squeezing her concealed fist with the tiny squirming occupant still trapped. 

“Guess so!  That’s Crystal for ya.  That girl can take anything.”

“Well, if she could take Val and I beating her up every day, I guess she can take anything.”

“Si… Val beat her up, yes.  All you did was sit on her when she was on the floor.”

Rachel shrugged, smirking.  “Hey, it’s efficient!  I sit there, she gets beat up.  Win win!”

“Uh huh, sure, señorita!”  Brittany stood up.  “I have to be right back actually!  I forgot to get a drink!”

“No worries,” Rachel said, smiling happily.  ‘Wow, that was easier than I thought!’ Rachel thought amusedly.

Once Brittany was a good distance away, Rachel dropped Crystal onto her tray of food.  Her cheerful attitude turned sour in an instant as she regarded Crystal’s tiny naked body covered in sweat and gasping for air.  “In a way, I wish you were wearing clothes,” Rachel said, “But I guess you were too busy moving in on my girl to bother wearing any when the shrinking epidemic hit.”

“RACHEL, THAT’S NOT WHY I WASN’T WEARING CLOTHES!  IT’S BECAUSE-“

“Because what?” Rachel interrupted.  “Because you can’t keep it in your pants?  Whatever.  You know what?  Seeing you in my tray makes me kind of want to eat you.  That might be a good way to punish you.  Let you sit and stew in my stomach acid until I decide to let you out.  That’s IF I do. But also,” Rachel held a finger up in the air as she thought up another idea, as she looked over towards Brittany’s food, “There’s something else I could do that sounds even more fun!”

“Rachel…” Crystal fell to her knees before the angry giantess, sobbing.  “Rachel… please, I don’t want to get eaten again.  I don’t care if you don’t believe me, just please… please punish me a different way.  It’s so horrible.”

Rachel ignored Crystal’s pleas, too focused on making sure neither Brittany nor anyone else could see what she was about to do.  After making sure the coast was clear, Rachel picked Crystal up and flung her tiny body into Brittany’s chocolate pudding. 

Crystal struggled and fought through the chocolate muck, but the pudding as well as the container that held it had nothing she could use for purchase.  Crystal held her breath for as long as she could, but eventually she herself started ingesting bits of pudding.  She managed to crouch at the bottom of the cup in such a way as to create an air pocket around her, allowing her to gasp and wheeze carefully without inhaling any more of the dessert… though the dessert bearing down on her body threatened to fill the gap at any moment.

Rachel, meanwhile, smirked mischievously at her handiwork.  ‘I wonder if Brittany will even notice,’ she wondered.  ‘Either way, this should be fun!’

Brittany finally came back over with her drink.  The two sat and talked for a while, both eating away at their meals.  Rachel kept smirking down at Brittany’s chocolate pudding every so often, and at one point Brittany actually caught her.  “You want my pudding, amiga?” Brittany asked.

Rachel smirked.  “Believe me, it’s tempting.  But nah.  It’s all yours.” 

“Ugh.  Chocolate is so goooood!”  Brittany commented as she took out her spoon and dipped it into the pudding.

That was when Valerie came over, dressed back up again with her hair and makeup done up already.  “RAYRAYYY!” she yelled in a jokingly gruff voice.  “What did joo do with Crystal!?”

Rachel smirked up at Valerie.  “Crystal?  I didn’t do a gorram thing,” Rachel replied, trying to delay Valerie finding out what happened to the tiny girl.  Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Brittany enjoying her pudding.  She was taking large spoonfuls out from the cup and moaning quietly as she ate.  Her cup was surprisingly almost half finished already.  ‘I probably just need to stall Val for a little bit longer,’ Rachel thought mischievously.

“Rayray.  You forget I’m not just a hot piece of ass!  Look… I know what I was messing around before it probably made you super jelly, but don’t take it out on my lil girl.”

“Your ‘lil girl,’ huh?” Rachel said, making exaggerated quotation marks in the air, “Did your ‘lil girl’ ever tell you that I came to HER about confessing my feelings to you?  Which was before that ‘lil girl’ had sex with you and ended up shrunk afterwards?”

“Whoa whoa whoa, it didn’t happen in that order, cuz!” Valerie replied, “No no no.  Y’see, I fucked HER.  And I fucked her REAL GOOD.  TWICE!  But AFTER she shrunk.”

Rachel blinked.  “Then what happened to her clothes?  Everyone else kept theirs when they went tiny.”

“I swallowed her in my sleep by accident.  They all digested off inside me,” Valerie made a soft moan of pleasure and rubbed her stomach, “Just saying that out loud makes me want to eat her again!”

“Wait, so she didn’t take you away from me?” Rachel was starting to realize she may have acted too hastily.  She was also starting to remember some of what Crystal was trying to say to her, and realized she had lost her temper with the small girl far too quickly.  ‘I am SO NOT a morning person,’ Rachel thought.

“Hell naw girl, I’m the captain of this ship.  She’s mine because I say she is!” Valerie grinned.  “Anyway, where the heck is she, woman?”

“Um.”  Rachel slowly looked over to Brittany, who had just finished with all her pudding while listening to the two talk. 

Brittany swallowed the last spoonful of pudding, then looked back and forth between the two girls. A small burp suddenly escaped her lips.  “Er… perdoneme?” Brittany said timidly.

End Notes:

Leave me a review, let me know if you all are enjoying this so far!  Also if you have any ideas for something that may happen later, let me know!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7864