Accidentally A Bead by NotOnTime
Summary:

You end up becoming part of your girlfriend's new toy without her knowing. What happens next isn't up to you.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Object, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7302 Read: 74338 Published: October 28 2018 Updated: November 03 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "A Squishy Teen" interactive on writing.com by Kentwolf. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen]

Credit for the intro goes to Vaji of writing.com

**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Your Girlfriend's Thick New Toy by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: She Pushes All The Beads Inside by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Mary Loves "Bead-Farts" by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Consumed By Her Cumming Bowels by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Your Girlfriend's Thick New Toy by NotOnTime

***This starts off in the middle of a series of interactive stories. Your tiny-sized body has been unfortunately stuck in a factory where they make adult toys. Women in lab coats spray you with a hardening chemical coating and attach you to a line of anal beads. The intro to this chapter was written by Vaji of writing.com.****

 

You would flail frantically, attempting to break free from the chemical which contained you and flee for your life. But no such luck. As the chemical started to grow more effecient over time.
The woman who held onto your blob-like form continued to mash and pound you until you'd been compressed into a decent size, finally settling on a 4cm diameter sphere as she would attach you to a long string accompanied by 7 other balls, placing you 7th in line, the second last one, before she'd place you back onto the conveyor belt. The chemical which coated your body had reached it's full potential as your body was hard as a rock, making you unable to flinch a muscle as the belt would carry you into a wooden crate.
Fear and terror would fill your conciousness as you were now located in a sea of heafty balls and sturdy strings, but you didn't have alot of time to make yourself comfortable before a hand would reach down and grab onto the other end of the string, carelessly wiggling it within her hand before she'd place you inside a sturdy, confined paper box. Your world quickly succumbed to darkness, barely able to see inches away from your face as you felt your world shift and shake rapidly. You were being placed in a much bigger box for shipping.

With no idea where you were. You could just sit idly by as you waited for the trip to be over with. However after two hours of being sorted through, loaded onto a truck, and shipped away. Your body and mind felt strained enough that you fell into a much needed rest.

You were woken up by a rather loud feminine voice. "That one, that one!" she shouted. You barely had time to open your eyes before your world shifted once more. The careless handling of the box caused you to smash into the sides of it, before everything went stable once again.
"W-weapon of Ass Destruction" she stuttered as she read on the box. "What's this? Warning: Only use this product if you have a sizeable rump. As it might otherwise cause harmful effects." She'd giggle as she handed it back to the clerk. "This one's perfect."

You'd groan as you figured your life would be over in any minute. The girl would wave the clerk goodbye and walk out towards her car. Another 20 minutes passed before the engine finally died out. As she would walk out from her car and quickly grab you. "Welcome to your new home. I'm sure you'll get lots of love here." she'd laugh. Looking around to make sure noone saw her talking to a box before she'd step inside the house.

Your box was finally opened as your eyes burned from the sudden light, but you were soon greeted by...

----


A sudden bright light washed over you. It took a moment for your sight to adjust to but once it did you could see who that voice belonged to. Shockingly, out of all the people in the world who could have bought you, it was Mary, your own girlfriend! You must have not recognized her voice when it was muffled outside of your box. It was huge relief to see her familiar face, but as the seconds ticked by you started to feel uneasy. Mary's huge body was towering over you, only for some reason she had no clothes on.

"Ooooo~ you're such a big one. You're gonna stretch me out real good aren't you?" Mary said, lifting you up to inspect you.

Oh fuck, to her you weren't her boyfriend at all. You were just an anal bead in a chain, a toy that she was very keen on playing with. It was surprising that she had even bought beads in the first place, anal wasn't a thing she had ever discussed with you before. You had always thought she just wasn't into that sort of thing. One look at her face told you otherwise, the expression she wore looked like she couldn't contain her excitement. Her eyes sparkled as she fawned over the brand new ass-toy, her salivating tongue licked her lips. It was a side to your girlfriend you had never seen before, a hidden kink that she clearly loved, but was probably too embarrassed to talk about.

You wished you could yell at her to stop. Her face was so close to you, even just a tiny noise would catch her attention, but the chemical coating on your body kept you from moving entirely. A slight wiggle was all it would take, anything to let her know that one of her anal beads was actually alive. Unfortunately, the moment of her examining you had passed and she pulled you away from her face.

A small part of you hoped that she was going to place you back in your box, or maybe in her drawer somewhere so you could reform. That hope was snuffed out right away as her hands carried you between her giant legs and underneath her dripping crotch. She was going to use you right here and now, and there was nothing you could do to stop her.

Mary brought the beads through her legs as she bent over, raising her wide hips high in the air. You were greeted to a full view of her ass, standing on her bed in all of its round naked glory. Your girlfriend had always had a big butt, it was like two thick globes of meat stuck together. She was a bit on the plump side when it came to her ass and thighs, but you liked it that way. You always liked to watch her from behind as she walked around, climbed up stairs, or bent over, gazing at her big juicy ass. Yes, you loved her shapely ass from the moment you first met her, but right now you didn't want to be anywhere near it.

She grabbed one of her cheeks with the same hand that was holding onto you, pressing you into the doughy flesh. It was insanely soft, her fingers were able to get a grip and really dig into the fat. Using her hand she spread her ass cheek to the side, exposing her wrinkled anus. It was tender and pink, glimmering in the light from a buildup of sweat. The musky aroma that escaped from the bottom of your girlfriend's ass crack gave you a deep whiff of her scent. It filled you with a weird sense of nostalgia from times when you would get intimate, but more than anything you felt a sense of dread.

Her other hand came down, dripping with wet spit all over her fingers. She teased the rubbery asshole, rubbing it with her saliva to get it ready. Her index finger traced the outer rim a few times before slipping inside. It jutted inwards a bit at a time, the tight hole preventing it from having a smooth entry. You heard your girlfriend moan as the largest joint of her finger passed through, her anus squeezed softly and her pussy tingled. She was getting warmed up.

Slowly she pushed her finger in and out of her asshole, to get it more loose. The second finger joined in and the hole started to widen. You were amazed how large it could expand, within a few minutes she was able to slip two fingers in without any trouble at all. Between the gaps of her fingers you saw black darkness, a frightening reminder of where you were going to be heading.

Satisfied, Mary removed her fingers. Her anus hung open for a second before closing like a camera lens. It was twitching from the stimulation, you could feel how anxious her body was for more. To lube up the beads, she scrubbed them and you against her slobbering pussy, coating you in hot sticky female juices. The scent of her lust was overpowering, it was like being submerged in a bathtub of her own arousal. The dripping chain was lifted back up and presented in front of her asshole.

Normally the sight of her juicy trembling anus would turn you on a little, but right now you were too scared. It was like you were being offered up to some giant salivating maw as a sacrifice, to be devoured and eaten whole. Your girlfriend's ass was a hungry beast, ready to feed on her own lover without her even knowing. You screamed and struggled, trying to get her attention one last time before it was too late. It was useless however, the chemical coating kept you from making even the slightest bit of movement.

Mary took the first bead and pushed it against her puckered asshole. Her wrinkles bent back and expanded, sticky juices pooled around the rim as it began to take in the huge object. You had a good view of every horrible detail, you were second from the end of the line of beads, and next in line to be inserted. It was like you were watching the back of a very long train get swallowed whole, except the only "caboose" you were worried about was your girlfriend's lewd gargantuan rear end.

Her anus was tight around the bead. You started to wonder if it was even going to fit inside. She had loosened her hole with two fingers but the beads and yourself had to be at least as wide as three fingers, maybe even more. The thought of her new toy being too big to fit filled you with a small bit of hope, you pictured her getting disappointed and placing you back in the box. In reality though, Mary wasn't that quick to give up. In fact stretching her ass out like this was one of her favourite secret pleasures. Her fingers strained on the bead and her hole flexed slightly wider. She even gave her ass a little wiggle to wedge it deeper, causing her fat blubbery cheeks to wobble around you. She panted as the bead inserted to its halfway point, the largest part of the sphere.

"Oh it's thick! <3" she moaned.

Her asshole clenched down on the synthetic ball, crushing it under her stretched out anal folds and filling her butt with tingles of pleasure. Mary let it sit there for a few seconds, basking in the hot fiery feeling of being opened up so wide. Her fingers then lightly gave some pressure to the back of the bead nudging it forward. The whole other half of the bead popped inside her at once, her fat butt swallowed it whole with a wet slurp. The momentum of her ass eating the bead tugged on the string connecting you to it, and next thing you knew you bumped into the rubbery rim of her gaping shithole. A small amount of displaced aired wafted out her bowels as the first bead entered, giving you a small preview of what you were going to be smelling soon. Your girlfriends earthy scent mixed in with the odor of her juices started to make your head feel dizzy.

"Ahhhn! That feels sooooo good! More..." she moaned.

Her huge fingers clutched your back. Her anus was looking straight at you, still slightly open and puckering around the string leading inside. It was time.

With a forceful shove she jammed you against the foul orifice, letting it taste the width of your imprisoned body. You could feel her ass muscles spasming beneath the gummy ring of skin, trying with all their might to open up again. Horrifically, Mary's folded wrinkles stretched to match your size, expanding as the hole indented inwards. The puckered anus became a smooth perfectly-round circle, pink and throbbing. Mary's pussy was dripping juices on the bed as she fed you into her ass, delighted with pleasure from her rectum stretching open. You screamed as the heat from her bowels began to envelop you, her horrid stench became stronger by the second.

"That's it, get in there. Stretch my big fat hole!~" Mary shouted.

Her giant ass squeezed down on you, and droplets of anal juices came leaking out her hole. The hot sphincter slathered the disgusting mucus around your body, pulsating as it did so. You had reached the halfway mark inside her anus, at any moment she could push you inside. Her assholes grip was airtight, and throbbing harder than ever from your girth.

Like the first bead, Mary let you sit there and suffer while she clenched her muscles playfully. The moment seemed to last forever, every second dragged on painfully long. Her horny anus tightened and flexed, tasting you between its lips like hard candy. You could feel every shudder, every twitch of ecstasy as your girlfriend unknowingly used your body as a toy for her ass. She pushed with her butt muscles, as if she was trying to expel you out from her ass while her fingers kept you in place. The rim of her shithole flowered open somewhat, the tight rubbery skin seal peeling back to expose her darker, juicier flesh from inside. Her anus had unfolded outwards by a fraction of an inch so that the tender raw meat that was waiting just beyond it could have a turn squeezing down on you.

Mary squealed happily as the raw flesh chewed down on you, gripping her fingers harder into her pale fatty ass. It felt incredible on her sensitive inner anus, you were so hard and thick it made her knees quiver. Squeezing and rubbing your body, her inner hole crushed you between its juicy anal tissue, oozing more and more intestinal juices through the folds. Hot slime trickled down your body making you even more slippery than before. You could hear her insides gurgling from within, closer than ever and beckoning you inside. You cried for her to save you, wanting nothing more than to stop what was about to happen. Your girlfriend pushed with her fingers and squeezed her ass at the same time, letting it take all the way you inside. You went in with a pop, and her anus made a slurping noise as it swallowed you alive.

Chapter 2: She Pushes All The Beads Inside by NotOnTime

It was gruesomely hot inside Mary's ass, her internal body heat was sweltering and muggy at all times. Worse yet was the smell, the strong odor of her bowels stunk to high heaven, and assaulted your poor nose. You were lucky before that you could somehow breathe air through the chemical bonding that was keeping you in the shape of an anal bead. You didn't know how it worked, but you were grateful that you hadn't suffocated. The trade-off now was that you could smell ever bit of your girlfriend's filthy rotten colon, from the inside, without the ability to plug your nose. Her stench was horrible, and it was the only thing you had to breathe.

The flesh inside her bowels was thick and spongy. You could tell how much she was enjoying your bead-like body from how the walls were squeezing down on you. They kneaded and throbbed into your hardened shell, sloppily smothering you with a hot sticky embrace. Anal mucus coated the bead, clear and viscous but reeking of past meals. The horny ass shuddered with glee, you were so thick and hard and the way you pushed apart her tight walls felt amazing. The lumps and folds of her anal passageway bent backwards to fit you, trembling from the sensation of being wrenched open.

Soon you had company. Mary had started to work the next bead into her anus, and before you knew it, it was almost inside. Her ass wobbled and clenched as it fed on the huge bead, the same way it enjoyed eating you. You saw a fraction of light as it popped inside, before the giant girls exit hole was plugged up by the next bead in the chain. Her asshole was becoming more loose with each insertion, making it easier to push in every subsequent bead. Her ass was starting to get really crowded, you were being pushed into the bead in front of you and shoved against multiple beads from behind. To your dismay the next bead popped in and you felt the chain cram further inside Mary's tremendous ass.

With nowhere else to go, your body was being swallowed deeper inside your girlfriend. You were trapped in the lineup of beads, slipping further and further into the steamy black abyss. Her awful smell only increased the deeper you went, stinky filth clung onto your smooth body. It smelled disgusting, her hot bowels throbbed and undulated, making the anal gunk become caked against your bead. You heard Mary moaning with joy as she was driving you deeper. The feeling of sliding thick beads up her ass where her fingers wouldn't reach was one of her favourite parts of using anal beads. The way they rolled around her walls, sloshing around her juices, it turned her on so much.

"Mmmm yeah, get inside my hot bowels!" she groaned "You can go inside the deepest depths of my ass, it'll be your new home!"

That last sentence filled your heart with fear. It was as if she was talking to you, wanting you to be her eternal anal slave for the rest of your life. If you didn't find a way to get out of this bead chain, that might actually happen. You'll be forced to suffer through this awful torture, weekly, maybe even daily, as long as she wished. And with how much she seemed to be enjoying her new toy that could be years. You would have to smell her rotten colon odors, feel her hot muscles squeezing you, over and over as she used you up to make herself cum. You haven't even experienced her cumming yet and the thought of that just made you want to scream.

Any internal screaming you may have done at that point was drowned out in the sound of you girlfriends happy moans and the wet smacking of her hungry bowels. They sucked you up and pulled you further inside, deeper into her sweltering core. The heat was unreal, like her ass was it's own furnace. The air was getting thicker and more heavy, moist from how humid her ass was this far in. From a long way behind you heard a pop, the sixth one after you, making it the final one to enter. Now the whole chain of anal beads was inside Mary's ass.

Her ravenous muscles gobbled the beads down, pulling them deeper into her body. Inch by inch you slid across her gummy walls as the stifling air burned your mouth. Suddenly the chain stopped dead in its tracks, parked under her throbbing muscles. The string holding the beads together had gone all the way inside her ass. The only thing left outside was the little plastic ring on the end, the one used for pulling. It was stopped by her puckered anus, wiggling back and forth as the juicy hole flexed. Feeling the beads reach as deep as they could go, your girlfriend started to rhythmically squeeze her ass on you. The fleshy walls writhed and clenched harder than before, really gripping the balls tight. The pressure was unbelievable, you felt like the hard coating surrounding you would crack. Sloppy squelching sounds filled the girls hot muggy chamber. Runny filth and anal juices splashed against you with every squeeze of her bowels.

"Ahhn! You're so hard and thick inside my ass!" Mary cried. "It feels so good, I just can't get enough! I'm so glad I bought you!"

She grabbed the ring on the end of the string with her finger. You felt a powerful force pull you backwards, against the grip of her rectal walls. Your girlfriend was tugging the bead at the end of the line, using it to tease her tender hole. She pulled it out a little, parting the wrinkled lips of her anus so the bead was once again visible to the outside world, before contracting with her muscles to suck it back in. The rubbery asshole squeezed shut, sucking the chain back down her anal gullet. The action repeated, over and over Mary pulled the bead train against the inner rim of her hole. You wished you were the bead on the end of the hole, at least there you would have some glimpse of freedom. Instead you were pushed back and forth deep inside her dark greasy bowels.

Mary moaned and moaned, loving the feeling coming from her butthole. Tremors rocked through her intestinal lining as the walls compacted against your spherical form. She was building pleasure from your thick bulbous body, feeding her thick wobbling ass with feelings of ecstasy. Totally unaware that her new sex toy actually had her boyfriend trapped inside, Mary's ass made a meal out of you. Her rolling lumps of anal flesh chewed and twitched, aching for more of this delicious feeling. The enormous ass rocked, hot gurgles echoed from further within.

Your girlfriend's massive body had an internal burp somewhere deep inside her guts. It made a short gurgling noise, bubbly and muffled by her many layers of flesh. You reflected on how weird it sounded coming from within, her organic groaning almost sounded alien to you. But then the noise came again, only this time louder than before and lower in tone. Something started to shake, jostling around the convulsions of her bowels. The rumbling grew louder and more violent, until it rounded the corner of her loosened colon. You realized all too late what was happening.

"MARY DON'T-!"

A huge fart blasted through her occupied bowels. The storm hit you head on, roaring past the bead ahead of you and crashing straight into your body. A torrent of fermented air was produced by your girlfriend's ass, billowing through her bowels as it sought to leave through her anus. The smell was ungodly, a thick misty spray of fecal fumes overwhelmed her previous stink, making it seem weak in comparison. The meaty fart had to force its way past the line of beads, the pressurized explosions of air caused the entire chain to rumble inside her ass. You and the other beads bounced off her gooey walls, ricocheting in the wind to create pleasurable vibrations for your master. The gigantic girl squealed as the fart sounded out of her hole, feeling the ticklish sensation you were unintentionally making within.

"Oops! Hee hee, that felt kind of good with you buzzing around inside. Let's see if I have any left..."

Mary grunted, pushing with her muscles to expel more gas. You felt her bowels contort around you, straining to pump more rancid fart bubbles through her colon. A low groan drummed through her ass and suddenly the dark chamber widened. An onslaught of heavy fumes spewed from the bead ahead of you, heralding her second fart. Hot sweltering winds, thick with the scent of excrement surrounded your helpless body. It felt like your girlfriend squat on top of your head and let out a huge fart into your mouth. You felt dizzy and nauseous from the rank stench as well as the tumbling your round form took as it vibrated against her walls. The pulsating flesh quivered from the yummy tingly feeling of your body as globs of gross anal juices spat from further within.

"Ahhn! Yes!"

You heard the muffled sound of your girlfriend moaning from outside. She was clearly loving the feeling of her newly discovered "bead-farts" and how they rumbled through her ass. It was like electricity going through her ass all the way up her spine. Hot clear nectar drooled from her messy pussy. Her mighty ass muscles squeezed you lovingly, delighted by the flavor of your vibrations. The way her butt gripped you, there was a lust to it that was palpable. You could sense just how horny your girlfriend was after those two farts, how her enormous ass massaged you inside its tender slutty tunnel. The awful stench was driving you mad, you were choking on her gas but all she could think about was letting more out to help herself masturbate.

Chapter 3: Mary Loves "Bead-Farts" by NotOnTime

You didn't want to make your girlfriend's ass cum. Not like this. You wanted to go back to your old body and be able to talk to her and play with her like a normal person. Right now you didn't feel like a human being. You were just a toy, a sex toy bought from a store with the sole purpose of pleasuring her ass. To her your purpose was now to be squeezed by her bowels and make her cum, whether you liked it or not. If only she noticed you were stuck in her chain of anal beads before she stuck you inside her. You wished with all your might that you could be free of this awful fate, that you could somehow escape being an anal bead.

Indifferent to your prayers, Mary's ass rubbed you along its walls. The doughy membrane of her shit tunnel wrapped around you, to feel your hard rounded body press against hers. It was hot and filthy, covered in disgusting anal fluids and muck. It was almost like you could feel the wet sticky mess directly against your skin. Only... it really felt like that. Something wet was touching you, from inside the anal bead's hard coating. You tried to move again, to slide against whatever this liquid was and discern its source... and to your shock you could. The interior walls of your anal bead had become slippery and runny almost like it was dissolving.

It was Mary's farts, it had to be. Somehow her gas combined with the chemicals of the bead coating and your human form was making the hardened shell start to dissolve. One fart wasn't enough for you to notice it happening but the combined force of two booty blasts was actually making your hellish prison dissolve itself. Another loud bubbly growling noise came from deep within the girl. This wasn't good. You were about to get your wish in the worst way possible. It was good that you could finally escape being an anal bead, but without the hard shell surrounding you there would be nothing to protect your body against the horrors of her anal cavity.

You started to panic. If your bead completely dissolved you'd be left in her ass, exposed and vulnerable. You would have to take one or more of her giant sized farts head on. Suddenly a huge force started to sway the anal passageway. The distant groans were growing louder and closer.

Outside Mary was seductively shaking her ass in her bed, moving it to try and shake more farts out. It was truly a sight to behold as her twin naked buttocks danced around, jiggling freely in a mesmerizing fashion. Her head was down in her pillow biting her lower lip in anticipation. Normally she wouldn't wiggle around her hips like this, even by herself it was embarrassing, but she really wanted to feel the anal beads buzzing around in her ass again. The kinky thrill she discovered from pushing out a hot fart and feeling those balls rumble around inside her was now something she craved, and so she shook her ass even harder. She could sense a thick bubble of air travelling up to her colon, it wouldn't be long before it came all the way out.

Meanwhile you were trapped inside her butt, terrified of what the next fart would do to you. A sickening loud gurgle croaked just ahead you, ready to burst from her depths.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! No no no noooo!" you screamed.

A massive blaze of gas tore through your girlfriends backside. Her bowels undulated, allowing the fart to pump around the first bead to and then explode past you. Thick noxious gas caused the temperature to spike once more, creating a humid flurry of stifling air. Somehow your girlfriend's fart smelled even worse than the last ones, like the steamy potent bubbles had been stewing inside her depths for hours. The chain of beads rebounded off the girls sensitive anal walls just like before, filling her ass with much-needed pleasure and causing your round prison cell to vibrate uncontrollably. You could feel the violent fart tearing away at the chemical coating on your bead, gradually melting away the hard shell that kept you safe. The boisterous sound of wailing flatulence burst from your girlfriend's sexy butt. She moaned as it came out, her cries of pleasure even overpowering the deafening warble of her ass cheeks. All the booty shaking had been worth it, this explosive bead-fart felt amazing.

Down inside her titanic butt your worst fears had come true. By the time Mary's billowing gas had subsided the coating of your anal bead had already dissolved. It melted in your arms, leaving behind little more than a few goopy lines of residue. Pathetically you slid off the string holding you to the chain of beads a fell to the meaty floor below. For the first time ever you touched your girlfriends bowels. A hot bath of sticky mucus awaited you, her anal fluids had collected in little pools inside the drooling hallway. The organic floor underneath this awful slime was uneven and lumpy, constantly churning as her innards squirmed with pleasure. It was terrible, you were trapped in hot oozing darkness and covered in a coating of your girlfriend's booty batter.

That wasn't the worst part of it though. No, the absolute worst thing came into realization when you took your first stable breath. The stench inside this girl was insane, you couldn't have imagined how putrid her bowels smelled until you inhaled it for real. All this time you thought you were experiencing her awful stink but the anal bead coating had been suppressing it for you. The true rotten smell of her colon hit you like a brick, the potent mixture of fresh farts and caked in filth was ungodly. It could hardly even be called air it was so thick, just opening you mouth was like you had to chew on a thick fart-flavored mist. The gas burned your lungs, sending a searing pain all throughout your chest. You choked and wheezed and your body began to convulse, craving real air. Weakened by the smell alone you fell to your hands and knees, dry heaving over the rippling lumps of anal flesh. How could you have known her ass would smell this bad?

While you were suffering your girlfriend sighed contently into her pillow. That last fart felt really good coming out, even better than the first two. Her ass still had warm tingles running through it, she could feel her insides coiling around the beads with lust. The warm musk of her gas wafted over to her nose. She sniffed it, it was bad, but the raunchiness of what she was doing almost turned her on a bit. She had never gotten off from farting before, it felt new to her, and kinky. Lightly she pulled the end of the string again, sensually rubbing the chain against her anus. Purposefully she squeezed with her ass, unaware that her boyfriend was suffocating inside. Her switch had been flipped some time ago, and all she could think about was satisfying her carnal desires

"You beads must smell so bad trapped inside my humid fart box..." she spoke, sounding like she was talking directly to you again "but you feel so good in my ass rattling around when I fart!"

Her walls tightened from under your hands and knees. You felt the once supple flesh turn tense and hard. Gross fluid splashed in your hair and up your nose as the muscles spasmed. Dull muffled noises from deeper within signaled the churning motions of her digestive system. You needed to climb back on the string to keep yourself safe, to at least hold on to something stable. Reaching out into the darkness you fished around until you found the large tether. You tried to lift yourself back up on it and hang there, but you couldn't quite manage. The permeating smell was making you weak and your own muscles trembled with frailty.

A huge bellowing groan rumbled from within the giant ass. You could feel the weighty hallway shaking at your feet. This was going to be a big one.

Chapter 4: Consumed By Her Cumming Bowels by NotOnTime

"Mary... please... save me..." you pleaded, no more than a weak whisper.

The clenching walls beyond her anal beads quivered before gaping wide open and the fart rang through. Hot blaring gas exploded into your bare body, impacting your tiny form at full force. Hot whisps of tainted air burned your skin, and everything shook like thunder. The chain of beads rattled around violently banging the sensitive walls of Mary's ass just like she wanted. You were overwhelmed by the thick misty odor of her fart, the intensity of her stench was too much for you. Thanks to that and the extreme tremors rocking the chain you lost you grip of the string and fell

Landing on the filthy pool of anal mucus below, your face got covered in hot slime. As you tried to wipe the sticky mess off your mouth you could feel your girlfriend's flesh walls undulate from under you. The enormous droning fart picked up speed as a large steamy burst of air bubbles came rounding the corner of her bowels. The gas erupted with a driving force, knocking you over and actually sending the bead in front of you forwards. Since your bead was the second to last one in the chain now that it was gone the eighth and deepest bead had room to move up and take its place. The huge synthetic ball steamrolled forward, pinning you down and pressing you into the flesh of Mary's ass.

All the beads continued to buzz as the fart ripped from your girlfriends monolithic ass. Your little body was battered relentlessly under the vibrating bead, pummeled in the stomach, face, and chest by hardened plastic. You flailed and shouted, trying desperately to fight back against the rumbling monstrosity, but your tiny arms were worthless in comparison. The huge smoothed out boulder pounded you into the sticky quivering walls of your girlfriend, flattening you like a pancake.

Hot pools of anal juices spilled around your body, drooling into the indent you were making in Mary's flesh. She clenched her ass with glee, pushing the fart out while unintentionally smushing your body under the thick bead. Her bowels trembled joyously as you drowned in disgusting anal fluids. The reverberating bead hammered you into the mess, splashing sticky globs of slime all over you. You tasted it enter your mouth, the repulsive gunk hit your tongue like you had rimmed her ass for a week.

Mary's ass would rub and flex into the bead as it farted to feel more tasty vibrations. Her hungry butt forced you to kiss the bead, as her gushing bursts of flatulence made it pound back into your head. As the explosion finally petered off the bead stopped moving, and came to a rest. The massive orb and pools of grime smothered you, it took all you had to just gasp for a tiny bit of air. Fiery hot fecal fumes filled your lungs, fresh from the girls colon. You choked and gagged just as the humongous butt started to notice there were no more vibrations. A meaty hug consumed you as your girlfriend's lust squeezed down hard on the bead.

"Oh god that fart felt so good! I'm close!" she cooed.

You felt every lump of her bowel walls crushing you into the hard plastic toy. Her ass throbbed and clenched, yearning for stimulation. It was getting ready to cum, the massive heaving ass of your girlfriend was going to cum with you inside it. You heard, no, felt her heartbeat increasing, the naughty bead-farts had made her incredibly aroused. An anal orgasm was building inside the giantess, as sure as her bowels were twitching, she was getting closer.

The hungry anal walls slurped on the beads, sucking them deeper inside. You involuntarily went with the bead that was pressing down on you, pulled along the girls greasy crud-caked walls. As her bowels dragged you inwards their lumpy folds caused you to shift from under the bead. You could feel your legs dangling out, free of the painful crushing grip. Seeing your chance you tried your best to shimmy around, worm your body in such a way that you could slip the rest of you out. Mary's ass clenched and chewed the sex toy like a piece of gum in its maw. The heavy squeezing hurt, but the uneven movements of her rolling bowels actually helped separate you from the bead.

After wiggling around in a puddle of sticky muck, you finally managed to break free. Your body rolled over and you lifted yourself up, finally you weren't being crushed by that bead anymore. Reaching around you tried to find the string to hang on to again... only it wasn't there. You waved your hands around in the darkness to find nothing but dank air and an accidental grope of Mary's walls. Your heart froze in place, you were on the wrong side of the bead. Not just that, but since it was the final and deepest bead in the chain, that meant you were further inside her bowels than the sex toy. Terrified, you turned around, clinging to the back of the bead for dear life. One wrong move and her shit tunnel would swallow you up. You would be stranded inside of her, with no hope of safely getting out.

Suddenly Mary jerked the chain forwards. She had had her fill of squeezing and was now adding pulling to the mix. The line of beads dragged forwards to her hole, digging through the tender anal meat as it went. Then she would clench with her ass some more, sucking the chain back down. Back and forth it went, in a constant tug-of-war to escalate her arousal. You found it difficult to stay attached to the bead, it was slippery with anal juices and hard to grip. The rhythm of sucking and pulling increased, growing faster in time with Mary's gasps. She was masturbating her ass vigorously, and loving every second of it.

The erotic slurping of her ass was both loud and wet. Hot anal mucus built up into a bubbly froth and splashed against your back as she repeatedly fucked herself. You tried to hang on to the rampaging anal beads with all your might, until the muscles in your fingers were going numb with strain. If you slipped off it would be over, her ass would gulp you down and pull you into the dark beyond. You had to stay on the chain until she finished cumming, in order to ride it back out her asshole. The bead bucked and turned with the winding anal passageway. The more Mary played with herself, the more rambunctious and twisty her bowels became. The starving muscles clenched and bent, squeezing down hard on the delicious beads. A massive quiver rocked your sticky chamber and Mary shouted out loud.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! OH GOD!!"

The bead chain was pulled taut as Mary began to cum. The plastic ring with her finger running through it was sucked all the way against her contracting anus. Inside her muscles tensed up, crushing down on you with an incredible force as she had her anal orgasm. The beads were pulled as far as they could go, deep into the sweltering hot tunnel, but her ass kept sucking. As hard as you tried to stay on, the grip of your girlfriend's bowels slurped you off the bead like a pair of wet meaty lips. You were separated from the chain of beads and dragged down into the darkness. You screamed in horror only to be cut off as her gigantic anal contractions started.

Mary's anal meat smothered you, chewing you up in a frothy hell of mucus and flesh. You felt the hot spasming ass swallow you deeper and deeper, further than the beads could ever reach. Your body entered new untouched areas, filled with sickening sludge and powerful pulsations. Your girlfriend's cumming bowels pulverized you, rhythmically constricting your small body to elicit feelings of pleasure. The walls didn't open and close, rather they stayed touching you at all times, pulsating joyously. Huge contractions crushed you again and again, grinding you up inside her throbbing meat. A flood of sticky anal fluids surrounded you, there was no space for you to move so they filled your mouth. The taste was thicker and more rancid than her farts ever were, you cried as the viscous juices entered your body.

The hard clenches grew harder and more violent until they reached their highest point. A deadly powerful squeeze took hold of your body for several seconds, testing the resilience of your soul, until finally your girlfriend's bowels relaxed. The orgasm was finally finished and her ass stopped crushing you. You coughed and gagged on the globs of slime in your throat. The worst seemed to be over, but a wave of dread filled your chest. You were utterly fucked, Mary's ass has swallowed you so far deep that you didn't even know where you were now. Nothing could save you, it was over.

Outside the giant girl was panting and covered in sweat. She was laying on her bed in a post-orgasm daze. Her legs had gone limp during the orgasm and she thought she peed a little. Smiling, she giggled to herself. That felt amazing, almost like something had tickled much farther up her ass than the beads did. Whatever it was, she loved it, and would definitely have to use these beads again another day.

One at a time she pulled the bead chain out her plump butt, making her ass cheeks jiggle with every one. Slowly the beads popped out her wrinkled hole, leaving you imprisoned inside her ass. For each bead that came out you could hear her voice let out an erotic yelp, enjoying the feeling of her anus being stretched again. The sensation made her ass lazily clench down on you some more, sucking you in a little deeper with each bead that left. Her muffled moans drifted off into the distance as you slowly passed out.

Mary finished pulling out all the beads and felt sexually satisfied. She hadn't had a masturbation session like that in a while. She checked her sheets and sure enough some pee sprayed out when she came. Looking at the anal beads they were glistening in the light, wet with intestinal juices. Something was off though.

"Huh? Weren't there eight beads? Or were there seven?" she said.

She looked at the odd space between the last two beads, where you were originally before becoming separated.

"Hmmmm... Oh well! Guess I was imagining things."

Without giving it another thought she went to get some towels to clean up her mess. Her thick juicy ass jiggled seductively as she walked, just like it would any other day. There was no other clue for her to know what had happened, but deep down inside her sexy butt you were trapped. Your little body was lost to her steamy bowels, stuck there for the rest of your life.

End Notes:

That's it! Hope you enjoyed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7861