Aria by rahu
Summary:

A new world/sci-fi tale.  An attempt at a balance between fetish content (which we all like - if we are here) - and simi-reailistic thought experimentation on how the fetish might be in the realm of possibility.  It is all fantasy and is intended as such of course.  There is an emphasis on butt and insertion.....  Also some scat so be warned if that is not your thing.  


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Maternal, New World Order, Scat, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 23389 Read: 99819 Published: October 18 2018 Updated: January 14 2019
Story Notes:

See for yourself and look at the tags. 

1. Chapter 1: Setting the Stage by rahu

2. Chapter 2: Aria by rahu

3. Chapter 3: Aria's Idea by rahu

4. Chapter 4: Aria the Professor by rahu

5. Chapter 5: The First Batch by rahu

6. Chapter 6: Adam by rahu

7. Chapter 7: Devi by rahu

8. Chapter 8: Kali das by rahu

9. Chapter 9: A Dream Soon to be Realized by rahu

10. Chapter 10: The Transiton by rahu

11. Chapter 11: The Next Step by rahu

12. Chapter 12: The Next Generation by rahu

13. Chapter 13: Humanity Will Never Be The Same by rahu

14. Chapter 14: It Begins by rahu

15. Chapter 16: The matter of Anand and Rajasi by rahu

16. Chapter 16: Rajasi and Anand Bond as the World Changes by rahu

17. Chapter 17: Humanity in Transition by rahu

Chapter 1: Setting the Stage by rahu
Author's Notes:

This is just background....  More to come in later chapters.  

  

 

By the early 23rd century, humanity had endured a series of both setbacks tempered with some accomplishments.  Scientific and technological achievement was considerable, but perhaps not at quite the breakneck pace that people had grown accustomed to in the 20th and early 21st century. 

 

By 2200 C.E., manned missions had reached out to Mars and even Jupiter’s moon Europa, much of that exploration occurred in the late 22nd century.  A small research station had been established on the Moon, but other than that - little permanent human settlement existed beyond the Earth.  Perhaps the greatest achievements had been in biotechnology and nanotechnology.  Genetic engineering had revolutionized everything from healthcare to food production.  Genetic disease had been virtually eliminated, and many parents not only pre-screened their embryos but had them genetically altered to maximize their mental and physical fitness.

 

Medicine had also made great advances.  Genetic and hormone therapies had been developed that were capable of dramatically softening the effects of aging.  A healthy individual provided such therapies from an early age might be able to live as many as two hundred years or even longer than that assuming no accident or other event.  Indeed, the long term effects and limits of these therapies were not known yet because the technology was only about a half century old. 

 

Despite all the advancements of the prior centuries, there had also been enormous setbacks and disasters.  Natural and manmade destruction had taken a toll globally.  Such hardships had included earthquakes, tsunamis, and worst of all -- a third world war in the late 21st century that involved nuclear weapons being used on many of the largest cities including Beijing, Shanghai, and New York.  All told, over a billion people, nearly ten percent of the global population of twelve billion, had perished.  Many more faced a difficult aftermath for decades after the peace treaty.  Radioactive wastelands clouded once spectacular cities; there was economic collapse, food shortages, and contaminated water.  Worse, all of these hardships led to great strain on civil society to the point that law and order was nearly broken. 

 

Global temperatures had risen a few degrees and there had been some sea level rise, but not enough to submerge more than the lowest elevation landmasses.  The Maldives was flooded out as were a number of other low lying areas.  People had to relocate from these regions and find higher ground.  Coastal cities often had to either surrender some land to the slowly encroaching water or build countermeasures to prevent continued intrusion as most of the large cities had done.

 

Humanity did recover however; crisis gave way to opportunities and even a renaissance of sorts in the 22nd Century.  Great advancements were made in virtually all the sciences.  Old political rivalries continued but were channeled in more peaceful ways.

 

The specter of the deadliest war in history still lingered in 2216, although much of the 22nd century was relatively peaceful when compared to the 21st century or even the 20th century, the memory of the nuclear holocaust of 2093 was beginning to fade.  Old resentments between the Chinese-Russian bloc and the Democratic Allies were returning.  Many began to fear that the peace they had grown accustomed to might give way to open warfare in their lifetime.  India, The United States and Europe were quietly rearming as Russia and China boosted their own arsenals.  Both sides were in quiet defiance of treaties that had ended World War III.

  

 

Chapter 2: Aria by rahu
Author's Notes:

Some more background on our protagonist - Aria

On November 8th, 2190, in a small city (New Dubai) not far from the once radioactive ruins of Dubai, a very special child was born.  Her name was Aria, and little did her parents know at the time that she would one day change the course of human history in unimaginable ways. 

 

Her father, Muhammad Shah, was a devout Muslim doctor of largely Arab decent.  Although not a fanatic, he tried very hard to follow the Koran as much as possible and do his daily prayers.  Her mother Sitadevi Rao was a devout Hindu and worshiper of Vishnu.  She chanted regularly and went to a nearby temple whenever she could.  Sitadevi was a physicist by education, but after she became pregnant with Aria, she chose to lead the life of a stay at home mother and wife.

 

It might seem paradoxical that two relatively religious individuals from different faiths, faiths that had often been at odds with each other historically, would combine together to form a married couple and family.  Indeed it was rare before, and it was still fairly rare in the 22nd Century, but love has historically been known to breach the barrier between faiths and cultures, and so it was with Muhammad and Sita.

 

They had their differences of course, and they would argue about how Aria should be raised.  Part of the reason behind her name was that they could not agree on her name, so they came up with a religiously neutral name that sounded nice to their ears.

 

Aria, being the daughter of accomplished and relatively well off parents had, like many babies of her time, been prescreened and genetically modified to maximize her health and potential.  As planned, she came out a healthy baby free of all genetic disease. 

 

As she grew up, Aria became an incredibly beautiful young woman with piercing brown eyes and silky black hair.  Her skin tone was a light tan and she was tall- she stood over six feet when she reached adulthood.  She was also extremely bright and had a great interest in the sciences, but she also took great interest in the study of history and archaeology.  She also had a spiritual side but felt dissatisfied with the religions that her parents followed.  In particular, she felt that the religious traditions of Islam and most branches of Hinduism were far too parochial and nearsighted.  She also felt that they, along with most of the world religions, were rather condescending to women.  So much of the scriptures, whether it was the Koran, the Puranas or the Bible, put women on a lesser footing.  Aria felt uncomfortable with this, particularly because it seemed to her that so much of humanity’s ills had been caused by men.  If men were so great, why had they failed so miserably to lead society in a peaceful and constructive direction? 

 

Aria felt that men had many good qualities but that they also tended to make poor decisions when in power.  Aria was aware that women too could make bad decisions when in power also, but she had a strong view that at least on average they made better leaders than men.  Given her opinion of men, it is not surprising that she was unhappy with the religions of her parents.  She was especially unhappy with Islam.  At least Hinduism had goddesses, even Vishnu had a female incarnation – Mohini Murti - and a feminine aspect.  Aria therefore identified much more with her mother’s religion than her father’s and followed it more than she did Islam; she also followed her mom by being a strict vegetarian. 

 

Indeed, she shunned her father’s religion because she believed it to be thoroughly misogynistic.  She made no secret of this to her father as a teenager, much to his disappointment and displeasure.  There was much tension between them and after she went to college they did not even speak.  Aria even changed her last name while in undergraduate school to “Rao” – after her mom’s last name.  This was an another way for her to sever her ties with her father.

  

 

Chapter 3: Aria's Idea by rahu
Author's Notes:

Now you can start to see where this is going...  

Aria graduated undergraduate school in 2204 at the tender age of 14 and went on to pursue a PhD in genetic engineering at Cambridge.  Also around this time, she saw that tensions were beginning to rise again on the world scene as Russia and China became more and more aggressive.  She feared that a repeat of past horrors might be in store.  She began wondering how future wars and tragedies might be averted.

 

One day in 2206, in a graduate seminar dealing with research into the genetics behind human growth and development, there was a discussion of the genetics of sexual dimorphism.  It was then that Aria had a bold new idea come to mind.  She thought:   why was it that males had so dominated human history until relatively recently?  Indeed, to some extent they still did -- most of the key world leaders were male despite at least a couple centuries of relative equality between the sexes.       

 

The only answer was sexual dimorphism, she thought.  Males tended to be stronger, taller and more athletic on average than women were.  Those differences lead to a social dominance that dated to prehistory.  Aria thought to herself:  what if this were turned on its head?  What if women were suddenly the taller and more powerful ones?  This would not be totally unprecedented, in a few mammals such as the Spotted Hyena, the female was larger, and in many other species from worms and insects to fish and birds, the females were larger, sometimes much larger.  She was certain that making men smaller than women would have enormous socio-political impact; it might even change religions and reshape global politics. 

 

Aria did not speak her mind on this to others.  Although sociable, she was also a reserved sort of person who did not feel compelled to share her mind with others the minute she had an idea.  The idea became a secret obsession though as Aria’s distrust of men grew.  She had always had a rocky relationship with her father, and the few encounters she had had with boys had not gotten very far nor had they gone very well.  She had become deeply suspicious of men and whenever she saw a story about a rapist or murderer (almost always a man), or read about war mongering political leaders both past and present (almost all of which were men), her distrust was confirmed. 

 

It was not that Aria did not find men attractive at all, she was not lesbian, she just did not think they should have any control in society because they had demonstrated incompetence when given power.  She worried that testosterone crazed leaders would again careen the planet to disaster as they had so many times before. 

In genetic engineering, Aria saw a potential solution.  What if genetic engineering was employed on a massive scale to bring men “down to size” and create a new female dominated world?  Mechanisms could be employed to accomplish this.  Y chromosomes could be loaded with modifiers that would keep males smaller.

 

This was the genesis of her life’s work, nothing less than the transformation of human biology and society.  But how could she do it?  How far could she take it?  She did not know the details yet, but she grew more and more positive that it could happen.

 

Aria had her idea, but now she had to figure out how to implement it.  The first problem was getting the actual genetics right; what genes had to be added? What had to be removed and how?  This alone was going to take a while and she knew it.  She decided to openly pursue her doctoral research in the area of sexual dimorphism; she could then seek the necessary funding and permissions for animal and eventually human testing. 

 

Aria spent the subsequent four years of her life working on this.  She hired various undergraduate students to assist her using grant money she had obtained from a pharmaceutical company as well as from some NGOs.  Her first trials were, as you might expect, with those perennial favorites of scientists - mice.  Despite a few challenges at first, the trials were tremendously successful and Aria succeeded in engineering male mice that were roughly half the size of their female counterparts.  This was accomplished by modifying the Y chromosome in fertilized male eggs (zygotes) and then transplanting the engineered eggs into fertile female mice for implantation.

 

The modified male mice were healthy and the mothers continued to treat them as normal children.  The trouble came when they were adults; they had a lot of difficulty mating with female mice because of the size difference and the fact that mouse biology was not designed to accommodate this sort of dimorphism.  They were unable to impregnate normal female mice with any sort of acceptable success rate.

 

Aria had never thought of this potential problem before when she contemplated her secret plan to shrink the male sex worldwide.  Although in-vitro fertilization like that being used in many screened and engineered babies could get around such problems, it was essential that natural conception be available so humanity did not become too dependant on artificial methods.  She began brainstorming about how to get around this problem.  Higher fertility in the males might help, but then she got another idea.

 

A set of hormones that were responsible for the size of the males could be modified with some tinkering to either make the males larger than half size or smaller.   If males were only slightly smaller than the females there would not be a fertility problem.  That would work of course – men did not have to be bigger, they could be a bit smaller than females and still impregnate them.  It seemed that the problem became, at least with mice, more pronounced when they were fully half the size of the females. 

 

Aria thought about this and decided that she did not think such a half measure as only slightly shrinking the men would be strong enough to transform society into a matriarchy, certainly not fast enough for her taste.  In any case, fertility was not the only thing on her mind – even if half sized males were made more fertile, half sized men might not dramatic enough for the sort of radical break she was looking for.  After all, males had dominated human society for tens of thousands of years.  Something drastic was required to dislodge thousands of years of male dominance - she wanted to see results in her lifetime, not many hundreds of years or even thousands of years later.   A more radical change was needed.

 

She was not sure how far she would go, but she proceeded with her research on mice and earned her PhD with a dissertation on the genetics of sexual dimorphism in mice.  She conspicuously left out any mention of humans because she wanted to keep her plan under the radar screen as much as possible for now.  

  

 

Chapter 4: Aria the Professor by rahu
Author's Notes:

Aria develops her plan further

Aria was only 21 years old when she received her doctorate from Cambridge in 2211.  It was not so unusual for genius children, themselves the product of genetic engineering, to be so accomplished at such a ripe young age, but even by 23rd century standards she was proceeding very quickly in her career.  She also was still as single as she had always been.  She was frequently asked out of course, and many men had gone gaga for her -- who could blame them?  She was over six feet tall, very fit, drop deed beautiful plus a genius to boot, she was a full package and highly attractive by any standard.  She just did not have time for them though, she was on a mission right now and it had become her secret obsession, she poured herself entirely into her work.

 

It is not surprising that she quickly found a prestigious professorship at Yale’s School of Biomedical Engineering.  She could have gotten an even higher paying job working for a corporation but she decided that such employment would tie her hands too much.  Yale offered her a chance to spend the vast majority of her time doing the research she wanted to do and gave her a platform to get the funds and means to do it.  They were so impressed with her that she was quickly offered her own private lab space and given tenure within a matter of months – they did not want to lose her to a higher paying corporation, so they moved things along for her.

 

Her lab in place and her position secure, Aria moved on to the next phase in her plan.  She was preparing for human trials.  But there was still that nagging problem, the problem of size.  She decided on a more drastically shrunken men; perhaps only four inches tall.  If future generations of males were so small, there would be no question of them having any power at all – it would be almost instant and total matriarchy.  But such a small size might be hard for people to accept, even in a seemingly small study.

 

She decided on secretly pursuing a duel approach:  She would have a few human embryos modified to be half normal height – the public could handle that.  She would at the same time try something more radical under the table; she would try some embryos at less than 10% normal height reaching about four inches on adulthood.  At this size, males would be entirely dominated, and in terms of impregnation, the entire man could be inserted vaginally to accomplish procreation – this idea turned her on.  Just the thought of it aroused her normally dormant and suppressed sex drive. 

 

Such an exciting a thought it was for Aria – men would be utterly dominated, there would be no turning back, and a beneficent matriarchy could soon be established to rule not only individual countries but the whole world.  Peace would finally arrive and the extreme sexual dimorphism could have benefits.  Men could be given jobs that made good use of their small size – everything from some of the most menial tasks she could think of to much grander jobs in nanotechnology and space travel would be well suited for their smaller size.  Think of all the resources that would be saved!  Food, energy, everything.  While Aria’s fantasy utopia had males totally subordinate to their female rulers, they would not be unimportant or unvalued, quite the contrary - they would be used for the benefit of all humanity, and would be better off themselves in a world without any of their testosterone driven chaos. 

 

For this fantasy to become reality, additional modifications besides just size would have to be made - including a denser bone structure, denser neuron development so that brain capability was not hampered too much by the smaller size, and a stronger immune system to deal with the greater challenges that might be posed from such small size.  For sexual use and procreation, male fertility would need to be boosted, and ideally, Aria wanted the modified males to have enhanced oxygen efficiency so that their breath could be held longer.  Those were just a few of the adjustments she had to make, but she was confident that this secret subset would be a more viable and surefire way to make the social and biological change that she wanted, and in a much more dramatic way. 

 

Aria also had to finally ask for funding and permission to conduct research on human embryos.  To do this, she touted the knowledge that would be gained.  She also played up the fact that a few smaller people someday would be ideal for space exploration.  Natural dwarfism had been virtually eliminated by the eugenics movement and humanity had only relatively recently in the late 22nd century really re-engaged in the endeavor of space exploration after a long hiatus since the Third World War.  She did not mention however her secret sample of extra small males that she planned to make.  That would have raised too many eyebrows for comfort.

  

 

Chapter 5: The First Batch by rahu
Author's Notes:

This is only a bridge for things to come....  

Aria had persuaded enough sponsors and funding institutions to raise more than enough money for her research.  By February, 2213, she had the first modified embryos developing and was about start implanting them.  Because she was not sure what to expect, she started small, and in any case, she only had permission to bring three fetuses to maturity. 

 

Aria had found three fertile women who were willing and able to be surrogate mothers to these modified male fetuses.  They happened to be students in the program who were interested in the research Aria was doing, and perhaps the possible realities that would result.  The three students were Rachel – a petite redheaded girl from the Southwestern U.S., Jessica – a brunette from Montreal, Canada, and Devi – a cute and energetic girl from Kerala, India, who was almost as tall as Aria.  Aria had three half height embryos ready for her volunteers.  She also worked tirelessly to create a single viable zygote of the one tenth size version that she was still keeping secret.  She had already named this one Adam, even the zygote was special to her because it represented what she really wanted out of this project - her end goal.  She figured that Adam was a good name because he was the first “man” in the new form of mankind, and just as the Adam of biblical mythology, he was created as the first of his kind and for a special purpose only his creator knew…

 

All four of the modified zygotes had extensive changes to their Y chromosome.  All of the zygotes were otherwise extremely genetically fit, and had heightened bone density, strength, fertility, immune systems and intelligence.  Aria had confined her own modification efforts to the Y chromosome on the excuse that it was easier to add to because it was already so small, the real goal was to confine the modifications to males and make it freely inherited only to male offspring.   

 

Keeping the Adam zygote secret was of paramount importance, she did not want her true intentions to come out, certainly not any time soon and ideally not until her plan had reached the point of no return.  Were her plans publicly known, there would undoubtedly be considerable resistance.  Aria decided that the only good option was to impregnate herself with Adam – nobody would know that she was pregnant because he would be so small, probably less than an inch.  Full gestation would probably be reached earlier as well because of the small size, as early as 3 months by Aria’s estimation in Adam’s case.  The other embryos probably would be ready for birth after about 7 months. 

 

Aria had her volunteers impregnated in the first few weeks of February and she secretly implanted the Adam embryo inside herself on February 14, Valentine’s Day, a symbolic date for her because she had poured so much of her life into creating that little embryo, and she could not help be attached to its welfare, she loved Adam already even though Adam was just a single cell at this point.  That tiny cell represented the future she wanted not only for herself but for the world. 

 

Months passed and Aria made sure to keep monitoring herself and the three volunteer mothers who had the three publicly known embryos in them.  So far things had worked better than she could have hoped.  All three of the half height embryos were doing well - as was Adam who was developing inside her own womb.  She had to be careful as Adam developed because the tiny baby could at any moment be born, and she had to make sure that she would notice the event so that she could provide Adam with proper care.  

 

Aria was very excited, especially about Adam’s upcoming arrival.  She of course also cared about the three publicly known half height embryos, but with Adam it was so much more personal and exciting for her.  She knew already that he came from Caucasian donors, and had blue eyes and would have brown hair.  If her estimates were correct, he would be ready to leave the womb around May 25th and would be only about an inch tall little baby.  Even on reaching adulthood, Adam would only be about four inches tall.  The other three could be expected sometime in September.  They could be expected to reach about three feet tall on adulthood, a short stature to be sure but not too much of a reduction for the public to stomach and not unprecedented in recorded history. 

  

 

Chapter 6: Adam by rahu
Author's Notes:

Her plan progressess....  

On the morning of May 24th, 2213, Aria awoke from her nightly slumber and immediately felt something different.  She felt something in her panties, and she could have sworn she heard some very faint crying.  Adam had been born in her sleep!  She must not have noticed him being pushed out in her sleep. 

 

Ever so slowly and carefully she removed her covers and gently sat up, lifting the front of her panties ever so gently from herself.  She simultaneously turned on her bedside light and peered down into her crotch to find her little Adam, but she could not see him.  She did feel him however - at the very base of her labia, about an inch in front of her anus.  She delicately cupped her hand beneath her crotch and felt the tiny baby in her hand.  She pulled him up to her face – he was so cute!  But he was still all messy from the womb and he was crying.

 

Aria was prepared for this day – she had everything ready for Adam.  She quickly cleaned him up, gently cut the miniature umbilical cord, and prepared her special formula feeder, she designed it herself to feed the tiniest human in history. 

 

Aria did not have any classes to teach that day – she usually kept a pretty light teaching load so that she had more time for her research; that was perfectly acceptable and even encouraged at Yale.  So she was able to stay at home when she wanted, she made her own hours, and already had such a high reputation, nobody would ever complain.  She spent this special day caring for the historic little infant she was now responsible for.  She fed him and kept him in her hands in tiny little blankets she had already prepared.  He had cute little blue eyes and a bald head.  His head appeared ever so slightly larger in proportion to his tiny body than normal babies, but Aria had expected this.  The brain was small she thought, but still it was as complex as a full sized brain.

 

Aria had planned extensively for Adam, but soon realized that there were issues that she had not entirely planned for.  For instance, where would Adam sleep?  What would she do with him when she had to go out or to work? 

 

She had an idea - she could put him up against her breast just above the nipple and secure him tightly with her tight but soft silk brassieres.  But what if he starts crying?  She couldn’t help that – and anyway, she needed to know if he needed something.  She decided to give it a trial run at home for a few hours to see how it went.  She lifted the bras cup of her left breast, and gently placed a sleeping baby Adam just above her supple nipple.  She then slowly replaced the cup and made sure it was tight so that he would be kept in place – she did not want him to fall out. 

 

Her plan worked very well.  Adam did not seem to mind his location and was seemed to be comfortable in there, he did not cry much in there.  When it was time for him to eat, he did cry, but Aria was amazed how faint the sound was.  If she was not listening for him, she might not have noticed.  Not only was Adam so tiny that his cries were low volume to begin with, but her bras and shirt muffled it even further to the point it could barely be heard at all.  This comforted her because she did not want him to be discovered any time too soon.  

 

In the weeks following Adam’s birth, Aria gained experience in caring for her creation.  She did breast feed him, though at first it was not easy because he was so small.  She had to usually squeeze her own nipple a little or had to already be leaking for him to drink it, but he did.  He was just like a normal baby, only so much smaller.  This was not going to be easy, and Aria wanted to make sure he stayed healthy and developed.  She had plans for his future, and if those plans worked out, she would extend her plans to humanity as a whole…

 

The three half sized embryos continued their fetal development in the three student volunteers.  Unfortunately, one miscarried in July.  In September the other two were born healthy and almost normal looking, they were born full term but looked like they were premature.  Other than that, the two half sized embryos looked in every sense like normal little baby boys.  They were named by their “mothers,” Rachel named her little boy John, and Jessica named her baby boy Sean. 

 

Aria felt so bad for Devi – like any ‘mom,’ the volunteers had all grown quite attached to their babies, as Aria had become attached to her secret little Adam.  Ever since the miscarriage of Devi’s fetus, Aria tried to console and reassure Devi, but it was hard to cheer up the poor girl.  Aria promised her that brighter days were ahead, and vowed to herself that Devi would be the first person to learn about Adam – and her true intentions when the time was right.  For now all she could do was reassure her as much as she was able to. 

 

In the meantime, John and Sean developed nicely, as did her little secret Adam.  Adam was babbling like any little baby his age and was quite comfortable spending most of waking and sleeping hours in Aria’s tightly fitted yet soft silken brassieres. She could not leave him out in the open long anyway because his small size meant that normal room temperatures were quite chilly for him – he lost heat quickly.  Keeping him on her body kept him warm.   

 

As the project went forward and the babies matured, Aria started to give thought to what was next in her secret plan.  In many ways, getting to this point was the easy part; greater challenges still were ahead for Aria and her dream of a matriarchal world with diminutive and submissive males.  So far, she had been successful in designing the basic genetics required for her dream and had successfully used that to create two half sized male babies and of course little secret Adam who was less than a tenth of the size of a normal male. 

 

Before her dream could become a reality, she had to find a way to deliver the genes around the world… the genes of virtually all male gametes had to be altered with the addition of these genes she had put together.  She decided that probably the best way to do this was with a type of harmless but fast spreading and highly contagious virus.  This was going to take time though, lots of time – nothing like this had ever been tried before, and she had to do all the science herself because she did not have help… or would she?

 

In any case, time was not such a bad thing.  After all, Aria certainly would not want to unleash this on humanity before seeing how Adam developed, before seeing if he was healthy as a young adult… and fertile.  Indeed, if her little men of the future were incapable of procreation, she would have doomed humanity if she prematurely unleashed her changes on the entire species.   

 

By the end of 2213, Aria, then only 23 years old, had the outlines of a plan, and she had already gone far, but still had a long way to go.  She decided that she needed to bring someone else in… And she new just the person to bring in.  The energetic and sweet girl who had her heart broken when her half sized embryo miscarried… Devi.   

 

Chapter 7: Devi by rahu
Author's Notes:

Aria gets her partner in crime.....  

Devi was an eighteen year old undergraduate student from Kerala, India.  Interestingly this province of Southwestern India was one of the few places on Earth that had in ancient times developed a matriarchal, matrilineal society.  That old female controlled society had long been largely supplanted by the much more dominant patriarchy in India and around the world, but this fact – not lost on the knowledgeable Aria – intrigued her and increased her interest in her as a potential partner in her endeavor. 

 

Devi also had a lot of similarities to Aria:  she was tall at about 5’11”, had Indian heritage and was interested in genetic engineering.  She was also professionally driven and very bright, just like Aria.  Also like Aria, she was single, vegetarian and she followed a form of Hinduism – although it was a different branch than Aria had followed – she worshiped Kali.  Kali is the fiercest goddess in Hinduism – she bore a trident and was known to kill demons.  Kali was the ultimate manifestation of Shakti – feminine power – in the material world, and that appealed greatly to Devi.     

 

Devi was heartbroken when her half sized embryo that Aria had implanted miscarried.  She wanted to name him Chauti das, Hindi for “little servant.”  She so wanted him to be born and had looked forward to it so much that when he miscarried – it was like her world collapsed.  She was depressed.  What happened?  Was it her?  She wondered if it was somehow her fault, was her womb defective?

 

Aria tried to console her of course, but it was little help.  For months she sulked.  Then in early December 2213, she got a call from her professor, advisor and mentor – Aria.  Aria asked her to come over to her house for dinner – she naturally accepted this kind invitation.  She was surprised though; Aria was known to be very private and rarely opened her home to even her favorite students and colleagues.  Why was she opening up to her?

 

That night, Devi drove up to her professor’s house following her directions.  Aria lived in a secluded area about 20-30 minutes outside of New Haven.  She had a large house surrounded by woods.  She came up to the antique looking door and rang the doorbell.  An intercom was activated and she heard Aria’s voice – “Is that you Devi?”  “Yes it is Professor Rao” she replied.  “Great I will come meet you at the door right away!” Aria boomed.

 

Aria welcomed her in and brought her to a very hip dining area she had with sunken seats around a long table.  Red decorations and mahogany wood dominated the scene and it was dimly lit, almost romantic – Devi began to wonder what Aria’s motives were – she hoped nothing strange was going on.  She loved her professor but not like that – she may be a virgin and single but she was straight.  She figured she would find out soon enough what Aria was thinking and took a deep breath and tried to relax.

 

Aria served them both some vegetarian Thai food, with tofu, rice and noodles.  She also had some plumb wine she served them both.  After serving the food – Aria continued the conversation:

 

“Devi, you know I am so sorry about the miscarriage – I really want to make it up to you.”

 

Devi replied, “Oh professor, that’s quite alright – it was very depressing to lose him, but eventually I will recover – these things happen.”

 

Aria:  “Please Devi, why don’t you just call me Aria, there is no need for you to be so formal with me, you make me feel old – I am only 23 for crying out loud – only five years older than you I might add!”

 

“Oh, okay I am sorry Aria, I just have so much admiration for you that I tend to be a little formal.”

 

“That’s okay Devi, but please call me Aria.  Devi…. Let me finish explaining.  You are probably wondering why I invited you here right?”  Devi silently nodded her head yes, her piercing large brown eyes fixed on her mentor.  “Well, as I have told you many times, I wanted to cheer you up and make up as much as I can for your loss.  Tonight I intend to do just that… But first before I let you in on my little secret, I think you should drink this wine and we should discuss a little --- emmm --- background.  Does that sound okay with you?”

 

Devi’s curiosity was heightened, ‘little secret?’ – this sounded very interesting indeed.  “Of course Aria” she replied. 

 

Aria laid back a little in her cushioned sunken chair and began to sip some of her wine.  Devi followed her example and relaxed a little.  “Devi, you know besides genetic engineering, I have always taken an interest in history… Do you like history to Devi?  We seem to have a lot in common.”  Devi quickly and enthusiastically responded “Why yes professor!  I love history and archaeology, I watch the documentaries all the time and I once thought of going into one of those fields before I settled on genetics!” 

 

“Wonderful Devi!  Wonderful….  Well as I was saying I like history a lot and one thing that struck me from an early age is how much horrible and needless suffering has been caused by selfish men… I mean, don’t get me wrong – women can be downright bitches sometimes, but on the whole they are much saner decision makers than men.  Who does the most crime?  Men do… almost all serial killers and rapists are men.  Worse are the male leaders responsible for the World Wars and billions of deaths over the centuries. Have you ever wondered why men have had such power in human society for so long?”

 

“Yes I have Aria, but I thought things were better now right?  Aren’t we making progress towards an egalitarian world?”

 

“Well yes and no Devi, yes and no…. We women have come a long way but men still hold most of the power positions.  Have you noticed how tensions have started to surface again between the powers?  And anyway, I have come to the conclusion that even if an equal society had been achieved, it would not be sufficient to bring true peace…. No, we women need to be in control....  Men must be stripped of all their power over society…”

 

“Wow Aria… I had never thought of it like that, but now that you mention it… that makes a lot of sense… but how?”

 

“I was just about to get that Devi!  But first I need you to promise me your absolute confidence and secrecy.  What I am about to tell you must not be revealed to anyone else, anyone at all.  Do you understand Devi?” 

 

Devi replied “Why yes of course Aria…  I won’t tell a soul, I swear… you have my word.  Please tell me!”

 

Aria leaned forward and her voice softened… almost as if to whisper even though there was nobody else there to hear it… “Devi, you might not be too surprised to find out that my interest in sexual dimorphism is not only an academic one….  I am looking for a practical impact on society.  Think about it - men only dominate because they have been on average larger and physically stronger than women…  What if that was reversed….”

 

Devi suddenly realized where this was going… “Wow Aria!  What an amazing idea!  You want to shrink men worldwide!?  I thought this was just a limited study!  How cool is that?  I am imagining a world with half sized men and I think I like it!”

 

Arias soft red lips quickly formed a large smile on her face and she lightly chuckled…  “Oh Devi, you are really going to love my plan… I don’t just want to shrink men by half … I mean I had initially planned to do just that, but then after some experiments with mice I realized that half sized men might have some trouble procreating.  More importantly though, I decided that was not dramatic enough to totally remove them from power and subordinate them to women… No they had to be shrunk more than that!”

 

Devi’s eyes widened in anticipation.  She shrieked in excitement – “Aria Aria!!!  How small are you planning to make them?!” 

 

“Hold your horses girl!  I was just getting to that!  I am planning to shrink them to….. roughly….   four inches tall!”

 

Devi’s jaw opened wide in shock, she slowly stuttered…  “But…  but…. Aria is that even possible?  That is so small!”

 

“Oh it is possible Devi, it is most definitely is possible….  Think of dogs – what have we humans done to them – ever think of difference between a Great Dane and a Chihuahua?  Moreover, I have already done it with one baby!”  With that she silently pointed to her left breast… “My little baby Adam is right there, but you wouldn’t know it would you?”

 

Devi was in awe.  “Oh Aria, you had an engineered baby of your own!  And he is that small!  Please show him to me… please please please!” 

 

“Certainly Devi, let me show you Adam…”  With that she gently lifted her left braw cup and carefully lifted her little baby from her left nipple.  He was almost a toddler now; they developed quickly at this size.  He was about an inch tall and was sleeping in her palm, undisturbed by being removed from his home.  Aria brought her palm up to Devi’s face. 

 

Devi’s eyes lit up when she saw Adam in her mentor’s palm.  “Oh my God Aria!  He is so beautiful!  So wonderful!”  Devi paused - staring at Adam she was entranced…  “Aria, can I have one!  Please oh please!”

 

“Yes you can Devi, yes you can…  I already have a perfect zygote for you that I have been working on in secret and we can implant him in your womb tomorrow, he is from a French couple, they were geniuses so he will be very smart as my Adam will be.” 

 

“Oh thank you Aria!  You have made my day!  But – are you sure its going to be okay?  I miscarried with the last one and..”  Aria interrupted her by putting her index finger of her left hand on Devi’s lips.  “Hush Devi, nonsense, there is nothing wrong with you, you are perfectly fertile and capable of bringing this baby to term, and you were just unlucky last time…  I know, I was monitoring you…”

 

Tears welled up in Devi’s eyes, they were tears of joy.  “Aria…. Thank you so much… I am so happy!”

 

Aria and Devi talked through the night.  They were so much more than professor and student now – they were the closest of friends and also were co-conspirators…

 

Devi’s imagination was running in overdrive, she wanted to probe her friend further on her plans…  “Aria, what do you plan to do with Adam as he grows up?  When and how do you plan to bring about your plans?”

 

“Well Devi, that’s a very good question.  Now what I am about to tell you might sound strange, but let me preface it by reminding you that although in some ways I may seem like Adam’s --- well emmm ‘mother’ --- I am not genetically his mother.”  Devi had an idea about where this was going but she let her friend and mentor finish her thought.  “Well so, I may have had him in my womb and given ‘birth’ to him, but we are genetically as different as any two people can be.  The only thing I contributed was the modifications to his Y chromosome that I engineered.  So… em… if I were his genetic mom, I would have a different plan – but he isn’t and - before I unleash this on humanity I need to make sure the new tiny males will be fertile… So I will see if Adam can impregnate me naturally…”  Aria stopped and watched for Devi’s reaction.

 

Devi at first was a little taken aback but then she was excited…  Her eyes widened and a naughty smile formed in her light tan face framed by shiny black hair.  “Wow!  Does that mean I can do the same with my ‘baby’ Aria?”  Aria nodded yes with a broad smile on her face – “Yes Devi, not only can you, I insist that you do exactly that!  I insist because by increasing our sample to two, this means that if we can both become pregnant with our tiny little boys, then we will really know this plan can succeed!” 

 

Devi was so enthralled, this was going to be a lot of fun.  Aria described how she had made other changes to try and ensure that the tiny men could be inserted vaginally, successfully impregnate his mate, and live through it.  Aria hoped that the modified men could hold their breath for as much as 30 minutes, or even longer – though she had no intention of pushing the limits too much with Adam when the time came.  She also described to Devi how the stronger bones and other changes meant that the pressure of the vaginal walls squeezing the little man would not maim or crush him. 

 

Devi was so excited, and amazed at the genius of Aria’s plan.  She slept over that night and helped care for Adam, she even kissed him with Aria’s permission.

  

 

Chapter 8: Kali das by rahu
Author's Notes:

Another one....  

Aria implanted the embryo in Devi’s womb in her private lab the next day.  He could be expected to be born in March, 2214, nearly a year after Adam.  They expected that they would both mature quickly and reach puberty by about 10 years old.  If Aria’s projections were right, they would look like miniature 20 year old men by about 15 years old and would have a roughly normal life expectancy assuming no accidents.  Aria and Devi would of course give them the best they could give them from modern medicine to prolong their life and keep them healthy.    

 

Devi quickly decided on a new name.  She did not want to name this one the same as the miscarried one; it would be wrong and bad luck anyway.  She decided to name her tiny one “Kali das” meaning servant to the Goddess Kali.  She thought that would be a fitting name for the second little boy to usher in a new miniaturized mankind – a mankind rendered subordinate to womenkind.   

 

In the coming months, the two half sized babies matured nicely and were doing well.  Aria and Devi meanwhile secretly had their minds much more focused on their own much smaller baby boys.

 

On the afternoon of March 15th, 2214, Devi was sitting in class when she felt something in her vagina, it was like a little lump but it was moving!  She could fell it – she shifted her sitting position a little and she still felt it, it was dropping out of her!  It could only be Kali das she thought…  Class was just ending; she quickly got out of the classroom and rushed to the ladies room, taking care with her strides to make sure she did not traumatize her little baby.  When she was safely in the bathroom she carefully removed her lace panties and saw her little Kalki das crying in crotch of her panties.  She cleaned him up as quickly as she could and cut his cord with a little knife she kept for this moment at all times.  She also had some formula ready for him and fed him.  She then neatly tucked him just above her left nipple under her tight bras cup just as Aria had taught her to and then went home with her new treasure.

 

Aria and Devi worked closely together and helped each other care for their precious little boys.  The bond was strong between them, and between them and their tiny boys.  The relationship they had with the little babies was unlike anything humanity had ever seen before.  They were not genetically mothers and had other than motherly intentions of course, but they had a maternal instinct to protect them.

 

That summer, at the supple young age of nineteen, Devi graduated.  She had applied to the graduate PhD program with Aria’s blessing and was swiftly accepted and would have Aria as her advisor.  She would continue with Aria’s publicly disclosed research as the basis of her dissertation.

 

That year, Adam and Kali das matured and Devi and Aria grew closer, spending lots of time together both professionally and informally.  They were also very good at keeping their little secrets safe and unknown.  They both knew that they were not anywhere near ready to go public with their existence; indeed, they planned to wait until after the “virus” they were developing was unleashed beyond retraction.  Only then could they go public because the minute they did go public, there would be plenty of people who would want to thwart the plan.   

  

 

Chapter 9: A Dream Soon to be Realized by rahu
Author's Notes:

Some action here if you were waiting for that....  

In the coming years, John and Sean developed in an almost completely normal manner with Rachel and Jessica – they were smaller and were being carefully monitored by Aria and Devi.  Other than that they were perfectly normal. 

 

By 2218, Devi defended her dissertation and was taken on as a full time researcher under Aria’s supervision.  John and Sean turned five and were freely associating with kids their own age, they were living relatively normal lives other than all the attention and monitoring, that and being shorter than everyone else.  People and kids were generally nice to them though, so they were doing well despite their differences with their peers. 

 

Adam was also five in 2218, and Kali das was four.  They were also growing – Adam was about three inches tall and Kali was about two and a half inches.  They looked like normal little school aged boys, they spoke well, and they were quite aware of their surroundings.  Aria and Devi had long ago decided with each other that they would have their little boys address them as queens to ingrain their subservience in their psyche; they would either address them as “highness,” “queen,” or some other similar title.  They learned this fast and without objection, for they only knew each other and their queens, they had no interaction at all with the outside world.  Adam had light brown hair and blue eyes.  Kali das had grey eyes and blond hair.  They had developed a close friendship and were given plenty of time to interact with each other.  

 

There were certain complications that arose as the boys developed beyond babies though.  They could spend good stretches of time away from their hiding places on Aria and Devi’s bodies respectively, but had to be bundled up or the temperature had to be kept quite warm for them to do so. 

 

There were also problems with feeding.  They got sick whenever they were fed regular solid foods – they would vomit and develop digestive problems – so Aria and Devi just prolonged the breast feeding – but that could not go on forever.  Finally they figured out what the problem was.  Their immune systems were so strong that they had virtually no gut flora – no bacteria in their guts to help them process and break down foods.  They would have to be fed broken down foods such as breast milk or some alternative throughout life. 

 

Aria also had discovered that although Adam was very small still, he was getting a little too large to hide in her breast cups.  She had still been putting him on her breast beneath her bras - only now she put him below her nipple so he would be less likely to become visible.  Adam did not mind and was accustomed to her breasts from birth as his main place of habitation.  The pressure of her soft but huge breast on his little body was not too much for him because of his bone structure was strong and his strong lungs had no problem breathing.  Anyway, he liked it in there - it was warm and very soft.  Aria realized though that something would have to change soon because even below her nipple, Adam was causing a little raised lump to appear through her bras, and she was worried he would be discovered.  Plus, sometimes he moved or turned in there and his presence was especially hard to hide when he did that.

 

One night in May, 2218, Aria discussed this problem in private with Devi at Aria’s home at the same dining table where she had first revealed her plans to Devi.  Adam and Kali das were playing with each other on the table in their homemade pajamas, apparently oblivious that they were being discussed by their “queens” above.  Devi said that she was starting to see the same problem coming with Kali das.  They talked for a while about what to do – Devi was the first to suggest the most obvious and bold option…  “Maybe it is time for us to – reintroduce our little boys to more umm - shall I say – more ‘intimate’ quarters?” 

 

Aria smiled, she liked the way Devi was thinking…  “Well Devi, that’s not such a bad idea, that would be more secure and hidden, and it would make the future transition from child to mate – or should I say ‘love slave’ more seamless for our little boys.  I like it.  Shall we have a little talk with them now?  You want to start?” 

 

Devi winked at Aria and looked down at her little Kali das who was busy running around with Adam playing or something.  “My dear little das, look at me.”  The two and a half inch Kali das quickly stopped in his tracks, looked up at her and submissively, in his boyish voice, replied – “yes queen.”  Adam also looked up at Devi and then to his Aria, and then back to Devi but stayed silent. 

 

“My dear little das, you know how I have been keeping you here…”  She pointed to her left breast.  Kali das nodded affirmatively but stayed silent.  “Well, I have another place in mind for you, and it will be… a little different… you probably don’t remember it but you were there once, when you were just born.  I think you will find it very comfortable and will like it a lot but it will be different – you will probably find it a little warmer and it will be very soft and comfy - trust me… Does that sound nice little das?”  “Oh sure your highness” replied the tiny blond boy looking up at his Indian beauty queen.

 

Aria interrupted that moment and said, “Oh Adam, the same goes for you okay dear.  I will also keep you in a new place that you may not remember…  You will like it a lot I think - okay sweetie?”  Adam quickly looked up at Aria’s light tan face and large piercing brown eyes.  “Yes my queen.”  They both smiled on their little obedient boys and took them in their palms, Devi asked them with a big smile:  “Are you two ready to try your new homes?!”  They both replied quickly “yes” at the same time and Aria and Devi looked at each other and smiled wide at the sweet submissive response of their little boys.  They both brought their boys to their faces and gave them a good kiss, as they often did to show their affection.  Of course their lips dwarfed the little boys’ bodies, but they did not mind, they loved their respective queens.   

 

Aria went first with Adam:  Holding Adam in the palm of her left hand, she used her right hand to undo her belt and open her pants; she was wearing tight black silk panties.  Aria regularly waxed, so her vagina was free of any pubic hair.  She winked at Adam and slowly pulled her panties open and gently placed Adam in the gusset of her panties just below the base her vagina, looked down at his bewildered face looking around at his new surroundings, and pursed her lips as if to kiss him - winking again and let her panties snap back shut.  Her Adam was secure and she liked the feeling of him pressed against the base of her vagina.

 

Devi had been watching with a smile on her face while Kali das peered from her palm at the destination of his friend.  He did not know what to think, but in a way he was excited to have a new hiding place.  He trusted Devi and Aria completely; surely they would never to anything to harm him or his friend Adam. 

 

When Adam was secured and Aria had refastened her pants, Aria looked at Devi ready to watch her friend follow suit.  Devi addressed Kali das, “Okay my little das, it’s your turn now.”  With that she blew him a kiss and opened up her black dress.  She was wearing tight red lace panties and opened them up.  Devi also waxed but she liked to keep a thin strip of pubic hair in the center of her vagina, partly because it was just hard to get those and partly because she thought it looked nice.  She gently placed her little das on his back in her panties just below the base of her vagina and pulled her panties up nice and tight – closing her eyes and moaning with pleasure.  Her tight panties forced her little das up hard against the base of her vagina and the feeling was like a sudden shot of pure pleasure running through her whole body and straight to her brain.

 

For a minute, they just sat there - closing their eyes and silent other than the occasional moan of pleasure.  They were concentrating on the feeling of their little boys pushed up against the base of their vaginas; each of them was also very close to the sensitive anus of their respective queen.  Secretly, Aria and Devi had both been looking forward to this day in great anticipation, the only thing that kept them from doing it earlier was the guilty feeling that Adam and Kali das were still boys.  This day could not wait any longer though… they needed to have good hiding places for their boys, places where they could keep track of them without risking their discovery.  What better place for that than their panties safely removed from anyone’s view?  It was sheltered, warm, secure and they could always feel there boys there.  And as icing on the cake, it was going to be very enjoyable for them – hopefully enjoyable for the boys as well. 

 

Devi paused in thought and then spoke almost in a whisper even though nobody was there to hear it:  “Aria…  what would happen if they accidentally ingested some feces…. Do you think it would be safe for them?”  Aria quickly responded that yes it should be given the stronger immune systems they had.  Devi then continued:  “I only ask because I am wondering if that might be the solution for the solid food problem… would it not be already broken down by our gut bacteria?  And would it not still retain a lot of the nutrients in the food we ate?”  Aria was taken aback by the questions because she had never thought of actually affirmatively feeding Adam her waste, but in theory what Devi was suggesting was not only possible – but might be the most sustainable solution to the digestive problem they had come across.  “Yes you are right Devi – I never considered that, maybe the men of the future will have to eat the waste of their female owners!  That was not something I planned, but it sure would add to the dominance factor!” 

 

Finally, after nearly five minutes of being entranced and concentrating on Adam and contemplating Devi’s suggestion about their diet, Aria opened her eyes looking at Devi and broke the silence; “I think they will love it down there Devi, it will be very warm for them and soft.  And they will never fall out as long as we wear tight panties.  And we can try this – em – solution – regarding their diet and see how they handle that…..  Maybe they will really like it!” 

 

Devi responded “I agree Aria, I think they will love it down there, it is very secure and we both keep ourselves very clean down there so they will rarely have to worry about that.” 

 

Aria continued “Yeah, Adam is right there also, I think his feet are even touching my anus, but the very base is the safest place you know, and it is where gravity will bring them anyway, so might as well put them there you know.  Gosh, I love this.  You know in the seated position I can also feel the sides of his head and his body on the inside of my thighs…  This is wonderful!”

 

“Yes…  I really love this feeling Aria – it is so very wonderful.  And our relationship with our little boys is so perfect; it feels so right even though most people would think it is so wrong… I mean we love them so much and we provide them with everything they need in life, so it can’t be so bad or wrong of us right?”

 

“Oh no Devi, this is absolutely right what we are doing.  Our love for these boys is more complete and whole than that of any traditional relationship…  It is a new kind of relationship entirely.  It is like… being a protectress, almost a goddess…  There has never been anything like it before in human history, and if we have anything to do with it, we won’t be the last to have this special relationship…  Of course such relations should never be encouraged between a genetic mother and her child, but in a case like ours and our boys – what’s wrong with it?”

 

“Yes, yes of course, you are right as always Aria.  Thank you again for everything… We are well on our way to a bold new world, a more beautiful world of peace and harmony. A world where men are put in their place but are treated well at the same time; it will be great Aria!  We will remake society!”

 

With that they called it a night.  Devi stayed the night as she often had in Aria’s guestroom; by this point she maintained a separate home mostly for appearances and guests, it was just easier to spend lots of time together because they could help each other care for and teach the boys – plus the boys could spend more time together, and they needed to because they only had each other and their queens – no outside friends or contacts at all.   

  

 

Chapter 10: The Transiton by rahu
Author's Notes:

More action...  

  

 

Adam looked up at his queen’s sweet face as she placed him in her panties.  She was so pretty and she was blowing him a kiss!  He was a little perplexed though; he had no memory of this place…  Very close to him was this huge cleft – her vagina – a word he did not even know yet.  He could see that there was an opening there and it was a little wet looking and reddish.  She had laid him on his back in her black silk panties and he was now right next to the very bottom of that huge cleft. 

 

His legs soon were deeper and buried under his queens thighs… His bare feet were touching some sort of different soft – almost rubbery surface.  He didn’t know- but that was his feet touching her anus.  He looked up and saw his queen as she let go of her panties and they snapped shut – darkening his world.  He was then pushed very hard into the soft base of her cleft.  He hit it hard but it was so soft it did not hurt, and it was a little damp but not too wet.  He also smelled something different… not bad but just different.  He also felt his queen’s massive thighs hugging him up against her opening.  It was very warm and soft – different, but he could get used to this he thought. 

 

It was still for a while...  Sometimes he felt some movement back and forth – his body was pushed into her every once and a while – when that happened her heard some deep moaning from his queen and he was soon was released as her thighs relaxed, and then they tightened again and pushed him against her again.  He found this cycle hypnotic though, and he soon dozed off in his new hiding place, ever trustful of his queen and her wisdom.

 

Kali das had a very similar experience with a few exceptions…  When was dropped in his queen’s panties – which were red and lace unlike Aria’s black silk ones, he was also struck by the newness of this place.  He noticed her thin strip of hairs on these huge lips above him.  He saw her blow him a kiss and felt his legs become wedged between her thighs.  He looked up at her and suddenly she winked and pulled up her panties tightly.  He was suddenly and forcibly pushed into the base of her vagina.  His face was practically inside her vagina and he could barely breathe at first…  The panties were so tight he could not move at all even if he tried.  He felt her moving her hips around as he was pushed around.  He heard her let out a few moans of pleasure and things started to become quieter.  It was dark, soft, and warm.  Her damp flesh was hugging him tightly.  He liked this place after all and he slowly dosed off to his slumber.

 

When Aria went to bed, she gently pulled her little one up in his sleep so that he would be laying in the top of her vagina – his legs and lower body were kept warm by being buried in her labia while his head and upper torso rested comfortably at the top of her vagina.  This way she could lie on her back and he would rest nicely. 

 

When Devi went to bed, she just kept her little das undisturbed at the base of her vagina.  She figured her panties were tight enough to keep him comfortable there, and anyway she liked him exactly where he was just too much to move him at all.   

 

The next morning, Aria and Devi took their boys out of their new hiding places, bathed them and prepared them for breakfast.  They decided they needed to have a little talk with their boys – if nothing else to explain where they spent the night – and where they would spend most of their time from now on. 

 

Aria began – looking down at the boys:

 

“Dear little boys – I think we should explain some things to you.  But first – were you two comfortable last night?”

 

Adam answered first – “Yes my queen – I liked it a lot actually – nice and warm…”  Kali das nodded in agreement “Yes your highness – I liked it with my queen to.”  Kali das then turned to look at Devi and she smiled at him and blew him a kiss. 

 

Aria continued – “Well that’s so good to hear boys, because you are both going to be spending a lot of time down there – as you were up here on our breasts.  You see – you boys are very special and we want to protect you from the world.  The world is a dangerous place for you boys you see – as we have told you before many times, and we think that this new way of hiding you is even safer for you… and you see.  Well… you both may have been wondering about your hiding places… so I wanted to explain some more.”

 

They both were paying rapt attention to Aria as she continued to explain.  “So you see that big opening you boys saw in me and in Devi – that is where you boys came from when you were born.  You see Adam, you came from that place in me as a baby, that opening is called the ‘vagina’ or ‘yoni’ in Sanskrit.  Kali das, you came from that same opening in Devi…  Now you know how you boys need to go pee sometimes right?”  The boys nodded.  “Well, in there we have a place where we go pee from - there is a little hole in there where pee comes from, so if you ever get a little wet, it might be our pee or other fluids our yoni’s generate to keep us healthy – but don’t worry – it is all safe for you boys…  And most of the wetness there is not pee, but other fluid from inside us…  It is all perfectly safe for you boys okay?”

 

They nodded in agreement and continued to pay attention.  Devi broke in - she wanted to continue the teaching moment…  She continued the explanation, “You boys may have noticed something else.  Kali das, I sometimes could feel your feet and I think it was touching something else we should explain to you.  Did you boys feel something sort of smooth and almost rubbery on your feet?”  They both nodded yes to indicate that they did.  “Well that is called an ‘anus’ – you boys have them also but much smaller of course – it is where you go poo poo from.  So if you ever smell anything at all like poo poo you know why.  Like the pee pee it is safe for you boys though – so don’t worry – understand.” 

 

Kali das quickly answered “Yes my queen – and don’t worry – I don’t mind at all, I love you very much...  I could even be down there whenever you want me there… all the time even.”  Devi’s heart was melting and her little das and his sweet answer, “Awwww, I love you so much my little das.  I will always keep you safe on me.”

 

Seeing the loving reaction of Devi’s to Kali’s answer, Adam quickly turned and looked up to his queen and said “I love you my queen... I love it down there and you can put me there, or anywhere on you any time.”  Aria also was tickled and her heart warmed by her sweet little one’s words.  “Oh my little dearest, I love you too!  You are such a sweet little boy.”  She blew him a kiss.

 

Devi continued:  “You know my dear boys – how you have gotten sick every time we tried to feed you solid food - the kind we eat – instead of our milk?  Even puking it out and all?”  They both nodded affirmatively.  “Well – we think you might try eating our poo-poo  instead – you see it is what is left of whatever we ate last – and we think that because  you boys are so special – you can eat that and get even more out of it than our bodies did without getting sick…  You see our tummy will have already broken it down for you boys so your little tummies can take it without so much problems.”  Aria agreed with Devi and the boys agreed to try it.  They were instructed to lick up any residtual poop from the anus of their queen.    

 

When they were put back in their new hiding places – or really – their new homes – Aria and Devi put them in the other direction.  Their heads were placed directly against their respective queen’s anus and they began licking residual feces up.   It was quite pleasurable for Aria and Devi.  The sensation of their little tongues lapping up the residue on their anuses like it was the best tasting delicacy in the world was quite erotic.  

 

The experiment turned out to be a success and their hypothesis was correct that the boys were able to eat their feces without getting sick.  In time this proved to be the best way to feed them as they got all the nutritional benefit of solid foods without getting sick – Aria and Devi’s bacteria had done all the breaking down for them already and when they ate it the bacteria in what they ate was killed quickly by their hyperactive immune systems. 

 

Years passed and the boys grew taller and more mature.  By June 2223, Adam was ten years old but looked like he was a young teen; Kali das was nine and also looked like a young teen.  They still lived in their queen’s panties – though now at about four inches each so they were a little longer in their hiding places. 

 

Aria and Devi had developed rituals with their boys… They also had become more overtly sexual with them.  The boys by now understood that their queens had “created them” for a “special purpose” to change society somehow though they were a little unclear on the details.  They never questioned their queens though, they were like goddesses to them – and indeed they worshiped their queens.  Aria and Devi encouraged this submissive worship by their little boys and they openly discussed with one another how the little boys could do Puja (“worship”) to them.  Rituals included bowing down and offering prayers and praise to their queens, they also encouraged lots of kissing and massaging all over their bodies, including their feet, thighs, butt checks, belly and breasts. 

 

They played around with their boys in various ways as well – sometimes Devi liked to put her little das in her mouth and hug him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.  Aria liked to have Adam massage and kiss her thighs and butt cheeks.  She also liked to have him lick and suck clean her naval which was quite deep and tended to collect sweat residue.    

 

Aria liked to have Adam worship her every morning – she would do it by sitting up in bed naked and placing Adam naked directly before her vagina and anus in between her thighs.  She then told Adam to worship her – Adam did so promptly without hesitation – praising her and lying flat before her, kneeling and bowing down.  Devi also liked to do similar rituals with her little das at night.  She would instruct him to kiss the inside of her vagina or her anus…  She really got a high from her power over her little das, and she loved him dearly as well.  Kali das loved his goddess; he would not trade his life as her servant for anything in the world.

 

Adam and Kali das even had grown into the habit of not only addressing Aria and Devi as queens, but also as goddesses or “Devis” using the Sanskrit term.  This seemed quite natural to them because that’s what Aria and Devi were to them.  They knew that Aria and Devi had “created” them and would protect them always. 

 

They had both grown up accustomed to surviving off of their goddesses waste as well.  They did not eat or drink anything that did not come from their goddesses’ bodies – they drank only the bodily fluids that came from their goddesses and ate only the residue inside and around the anus of their respective goddess.  It is not that they could not drink regular water – they did so on occasion – but they spent so much of their time in their goddesses’ crotches that it was only natural that they came to rely on their goddesses secretions not only for solid sustenance but also for fluids. They did not consider their goddesses’ waste ‘stool’ or ‘poo’ or any other such term though – that would be disrespectful.  They were taught to call it ‘prasad’ – a term meaning ‘mercy’.  And it was – because normal food would make them sick while the processed food from their goddesses sustained them without making them sick. 

 

During this time, John and Sean (the half sized boys), also grew and matured.  They were very popular in school and had generated quite a lot of press attention.  The attention served Aria and Devi’s purposes well because it generated donations that gave their program more money for research.  During these years, the two were secretly developing a highly contagious but harmless ‘virus’ that would mutate the testes in men so that all Y chromosomes generated by infected men would have the added genes necessary to make all future boys much like Adam and Kali das.  They were nearly ready to release the virus, but first they just wanted to make sure that Adam and Kali das could produce offspring naturally.

  

 

Chapter 11: The Next Step by rahu

By July, 2223, Aria and Devi completed the boys’ transition from being their little babies to being their little love slaves. 

 

One day, when Adam was doing his morning puja to Aria, she decided it was time.  As he bowed before her offering prayers to her, she interrupted him.  “Adam, my cute little servant…  Why don’t you go inside my vagina, just crawl in there okay?”  She smiled down on her little one with a naughty look in her piercing brown eyes.

 

Adam nervously replied with a little stutter, “why… um… yes of course my Goddess, I will do that right away.”

 

“Take off your pajamas first my little love slave.”  She responded.

 

Adam promptly agreed and striped down naked – he never heard her address him as her slave before but he was excited by it.  He then approached the opening to her vagina, and he suddenly felt her huge hand behind him.  She pushed him right in, head first.  She shoved him in all the way and felt his little body going deep inside her.  She was in ecstasy.  Her hips gyrated and her vaginal muscles squeezed and released him repeatedly.  She screamed in erotic bliss as her little naked Adam was squeezed and soaked in her juices. 

 

Adam was afraid at first, he wanted to please his goddess, but wasn’t this dangerous?  What would it be like in there?  He walked up to the opening in her vaginal lips.  He didn’t expect her to suddenly shove him in but he soon found himself engulfed in her flesh and in total damp darkness.  He felt her clitoris rub over his face and then his face went through a ring like opening deeper in her, and he knew then that he was deep inside her vagina.  He suddenly felt his body being kneaded like dough, squeezed tight and then released, and then again squeezed tightly by her damp cavern.  He could not breathe but he found that he was able to hold his breath for a while without any discomfort.  He did reflexively inhale a few times but instead of air, it was her juices that came into his lungs.   

 

Aria used her little Adam for a good ten minutes before she decided she should take him out to breathe.  Thrusting her fingers deep inside herself, she realized he had been shoved well into her but found him with her fingers and pulled him out.  He was wet and looked worn down but he was soon breathing again, so she knew he was okay.  “You pleased your creator very well my little love slave, I absolutely love the feeling of you inside me.”  Adam coughed up some of the vaginal fluid that had gotten into his throat and lungs and replied, “I am very happy to hear that my goddess.  I only wish to please you.”  She was very happy with his submissive obedience.

 

“Well then my little slave, then why don’t you get something to eat and lick my anus clean – I want to feel your tongue there.”  He swiftly obeyed her command and began to lick and kiss the folds of her anus.  She moaned with pleasure and almost wanted to shove him inside her rectum, but she resisted the temptation.  He had done enough today, especially for his first real sex with her, and her first real sex for that matter.

 

Aria told Devi what she did later that day and Devi was thoroughly aroused.  She could no longer wait to use her Kali das, now nine but looking like a 15 year old.  So that night, when she was having Kali das do his ritual worship to her, she told him not only to lick clean the exterior of her orifices, she told him to suck, lick and kiss her clitoris.  She explained to him how he needed to go into her vagina a little more as well.  He promptly obeyed.

 

Kali das found what his goddess told him to lick, suck and kiss.  He immediately began to aggressively suck on it and right away he felt her larger vaginal lips closing in around him and he heard his goddess moan in pleasure.  He was only sucking her for less than a minute when suddenly he was shoved deep inside her.  She was on cloud nine.  Like Adam in Aria, Kali das was kneaded inside her by her vaginal contracting and releasing again and again.  She kept him in there for over 15 minutes, significantly longer than Aria had kept Adam.  She then pulled him out.  Vaginal fluid had gotten into his throat and his lungs.  He coughed a bit but he was okay and was able to breathe after a while of lying on the bed beneath her vagina. 

 

“My little das, I am your goddess and you have pleased me very well.  I am very happy with you my little love slave.”  Looking up at her big beautiful brown eyes, Kali das responded weakly to his Indian Goddess “I am glad my goddess, you can use me whenever you wish, my only purpose in life is to serve you.” 

 

She was not done with him yet, just like Aria, she wanted to use him with her anus as well.  “Good my little das, very good.  Now I want you lick clean my anus, and then I want you to go inside and kiss me on the inside okay.”  “Sure my goddess,” he replied.  He swiftly went down on his little knees before her anus which was now exposed right before him.  She looked down at him anxiously awaiting his touch. 

 

Devi was a little more aggressive with her Kali das than Aria was with Adam. 

She loved the feeling of his tongue on her highly sensitive anal folds.  She relaxed her anus and it opened before her little das.  He saw this and he got the message.  He slowly put his head up into her opening, but he hesitated… this was a new thing…  She sensed his hesitation, her face smirked into a devilish grin and she placed her left index finger behind her das and shoved him in.  She grunted in pleasure as her little das was shoved deep into her rectum, only his feet stuck out. 

 

For Kali das, it was at first a little hard, he coughed at the foul smell inside her anus, but soon got used to it.  After all, the smell and taste of her feces was not new to him, he obediently started kissing the insides of her colon, much to her pleasure.  She kept him in there for a while and then pulled him out and cleaned him up.  He was so good about it, she loved how obedient and unquestioning his faith in her was.

 

Aria and Devi began using their boys this way on a daily basis after this, and they quickly grew accustomed to this.  Their endurance also increased and they sometimes were able to stay inside their goddesses for as long as half an hour.  Aria and Devi had never been happier.  This was the culmination of their relationship with their little boys - they had come full circle.  They now had little love slaves, and their determination to make mankind just as tiny and submissive was redoubled. 

 

Their ‘virus’ was ready, but they still had to wait and see if Adam and Kali das could naturally father any babies.  They would not have to wait too much longer…

  

 

Chapter 12: The Next Generation by rahu
Author's Notes:

You get the idea by now.... 

By February, 2224, Aria and Devi had been actively having sex on a daily basis with their little boys for about half a year.  Aria was anxious to see if Adam could impregnate her; she wanted to release the virus and move her plan along.  She had discretely tested a variation of it on lab mice and it worked perfectly according to her plans.  It was highly contagious but exhibited no symptoms other than the mutation of the Y chromosome in all male gametes.  She was confident that once released, it would safely and effectively spread throughout the world within a year or so.  Soon people would see the results.

 

Before she unleashed her mutations though, she just wanted to make sure the new and much smaller male population in the next generation would be fertile.  She did not want to doom humanity to extinction; she just wanted to alter it.  Aria realized that perhaps she and Devi had transitioned the boys to sex a little early; they were still pretty young.  But she was encouraged in January because she was starting to notice that Adam was having lots of erections.  Surely he would be fertile soon if he was not already. 

 

To maximize the chances of procreation, Aria decided to do things a little differently when she used him for sex.  One morning when he was worshiping her and about to enter her as he did every day, she told him “My little darling, today I want to try something a little different – I want to put you in feet first and I want you to suck on my clitoris for a while…”

 

Adam quickly agreed, “yes my Goddess, yes of course, that will be fun!”  She smiled on her faithful little creation. 

 

“Good my little slave, then after you do that for a little while I want to push you in very deep, deeper than you have ever gone before since you were born… so take a deep breath when you go in but don’t worry I will make sure not to leave you in too long.”

 

Adam agreed of course and he obediently came up to her labia and crawled in to begin.  He came at it a little head first at first and then pulled himself in and pushed his feet up into her.  Aria soon helped his endeavors by laying back and reorienting herself so that her vaginal cavern was pointed upward by putting pillows beneath her butt.   

 

He sucked on her clitoris for a while; he was still able to breathe as his face was exposed to the air.  She then told him to breathe deep and he obeyed.  She then pushed him down deep into her cavern.  Adam felt his face being pushed gently past her labia minora, and soon he was entirely smothered in her flesh, no longer exposed to the air.  He was used to that, but he found that she was shoving him far deeper than normal. 

 

Adam’s head was pushed deep into her, her cavern was rhythmically kneading him as usual, but this time he was feet first and much deeper.  He felt his feet touching the end of her canal – a soft region with a very small opening at the end – it was the opening into her canal to her uterus.  Aria could barely reach any further with her forefinger to push him further, but she did – and in doing so forced Adam into a seated position at the very end of her vaginal canal.  He was aroused by how deep he was and was leaking something from his genitals all over the place.  Never had he been so deep, even when he went head first, his head never went more than an inch or two past her inside lips, now he must be several inches in.  He was in bliss but also was beginning to want to really breathe again.  He tried to get up but couldn’t fight his goddess’s vaginal walls.  After some valiant struggles he blacked out.

 

Aria moaned with pleasure at the feeling of her Adam so deep inside her.  She kept at it for about thirty minutes and decided she had better fish him out before he started to be asphyxiated.  It took few more minutes to find him with the tips of her fingers, she cursed herself for not being more careful… Next time she would give him a belt and string so she could more easily pull him out.  She eventually got him out and he was unconscious.  Panicked, she swiftly did first aid on him as best she could.  He coughed up some vaginal fluids and began breathing..  “Oh good, that was too close” she said to herself. 

 

Aria later told Devi what she had done and cautioned her to be careful with Kali das; they took precautions by devising a string attached to a belt that their boys would wear.  They also agreed that half an hour should be an absolute limit, and really they should try to pull their boys out earlier than that. 

 

With the goal of procreation in mind, Aria and Devi both began to have this new more aggressive sex with Adam and Kali das.  They both regularly took pregnancy tests.  After three months of aggressive sex almost daily, they were still neither pregnant and they were worried that they would not get pregnant.  Then on May, 21st, 2224, Aria got the result she was waiting for… She was pregnant and of course Adam was the only possible father! 

 

Aria wondered if her baby would be a boy or girl.  It would probably be a few months before she would know.  If it was a boy, presumably he would be Adam’s size, if it was a girl, the girl should be normal sized.  Devi kept trying in the meantime and was ever more anxious to become pregnant.  They decided that they would release the virus only after they had both delivered healthy babies. 

 

Finally, on August 11th, after months of aggressively using Kali das as her sex slave, Devi was also pregnant.  As it turned out, Aria had a baby boy – she knew this because the embryo was so small and was almost ready for birth by the time Devi became pregnant.  Unlike Adam, this boy would be genetically her son, not just her birth child.  She would have a very different relationship with him.  She decided his name should be Anand, Hindi for ‘bliss.’ 

 

Anand was born on August 20th, 2224.  Adam was a proud little father and helped care for his son, a son who would share his father’s small size.  Aria often kept Anand in her breast as she had Adam and fed him her breast milk as well as supplements.  Anand was fair with a slight tan being a mix of his father’s Caucasian genes and his mother’s Indian and Arab genes.  He had grey eyes and black hair.  For both Aria and Adam, he was such a special little baby.

 

It soon became apparent that Devi had a girl; she began to show in November, 2224.  She would not be showing her pregnancy unless it was a full sized baby, and it could only be a full sized baby if it was a girl.  She decided she would name her ‘Rajasi,’ a regal name that was another name for Kali and implied power.  

 

On May, 14, 2225, Devi gave birth to Rajasi, a healthy baby girl weighing in at just over seven pounds, she was a normal healthy baby girl.  Her explanation to the outside world was that she wanted a baby so she gave her herself in-vitro fertilization.  Aria and Devi were not yet ready to reveal their plans, though now they were just about ready to release the virus. 

 

They decided the best way to release it would be to release veils of the virus in airports around the world.  They took sabbatical and split up in August, 2225 to travel around the world with their hidden payload disguised in baby and feminine products.  They focused on major hubs and covered all the continents and major countries.  They hoped that the virus would rapidly spread around the world unobserved.  People would not notice anything until months later when the first tiny baby boys would be born. 

 

When they returned to New Haven in November, 2225, they had succeeded in releasing the virus around the world undetected, but would have to wait some time to find out about how successful their efforts were. 

  

 

Chapter 13: Humanity Will Never Be The Same by rahu
Author's Notes:

The story continues and Aria and Devi develop further plans....

Aria was nervous.  It was December 5, 2225, and both she and her ‘partner in crime’ – Devi – had finally done it.  They had released the virus in airports around the world last month, and if everything was going according to their plans, it should be silently spreading across the world.

 

When would the truth start coming out?  Would people trace it back to Devi and her?  Would they be able to figure out that they were the ones responsible for this?  Maybe they would be discovered.  Discovery may be likely, but it would probably take a while.  Even after the first tiny males would be born in January or February of next year, it should take a while for it to become apparent how widespread it was, or for people to figure out how it happened.  Aria was still nervous though, she was having trouble sleeping.  Part of it was the uncertainty about her success and part of it was uncertainty about how she should handle whatever did come next. 

 

What would she do if she was discovered?  She needed to develop plans and contingency plans if those plans did not work.  She did not like feeling like things were out of her control, she wanted to be in control and she could not help feeling a little powerless now that she had finally released the product of her vision and her years of obsessive work. 

 

Adam could tell she was disturbed about something, and he tried to help and find out what it was, but she did not know what to tell him.  He was such a good little dad to Anand, Aria was so happy with him.  Anand spent much of his time against her breast as Adam had done when he was a baby.  Sometimes Aria would put Adam against her other breast so he could relive his baby time and suckle her lactating breast.  For Adam it was a welcome bit of nostalgia.  Now he was used to subsisting on secretions a bit lower in her body – and he did not mind it – but it was a nice change of pace. 

 

Rajasi was now a healthy baby over six months old and was growing fast, babbling and finally sleeping through most of the night.  Devi was being very careful because she did not want Kali das to be endangered by his own baby daughter who, even at birth, dwarfed her diminutive dad of only four inches.   What would Rajasi do if she got her hands on her dad?  Would he just be another toy to her?  Devi did not want to find out.  Of course, she still wanted her Kali das to be her own toy of a different sort - so she kept him in her panties for the most part.  She did not allow him to roam free.  She let him see his daughter of course and he could blow her kisses, but only from a safe distance and under Devi’s direct protection. 

 

Devi most enjoyed the sensation of Kali das against her anus.  She had a thing for that.  The total dominance of her little slave was intoxicating.  She loved feeling his tongue lapping at her most sensitive anal folds for his sustenance.  When she did not feel his face against her anus, she felt out of place like something was missing.      

 

In the big picture - Aria had been the initiator of the bold plan to shrink future generations of men down to size, and she wanted to project confidence to Devi who was now her co-conspirator and best friend.  She finally decided to speak her mind with Devi.  Maybe Devi would have some good ideas on how they would proceed next.  Aria had grown very confident of Devi.  She had been Aria’s best student; Devi was also brilliant in her own right and was now indispensable in making her dreams a reality.  

 

Devi had clearly been thinking about this in a very methodical way despite.  Devi voiced her sympathetic feelings:  “Oh Aria, I know exactly how you are feeling!  I have had sort of… rocks in my stomach because I also am a bit nervous about what will happen next…  But I have some ideas…  Like emmm…  Well, say it is successful and let us say some people put it all together and start pointing to us right…”

 

Aria was nodding her head and replied “Yeah, yeah what then?!  What will we do then?” Devi continued:  “Well I was thinking there are really two options in that case.  One option would be to just come clean once we know the gig is up, or even before that, and go public with our plans.”  Aria was shaking her head and responded, “Oh Devi no, no I don’t like that option.  I mean think of the opposition!  Sure, I bet many women out there would be right on board with our plan and very supportive of us.  Even some men may also support our plans, but surely there would be a lot of people, probably a strong majority - who would be upset with us and our plan.  They would make a damn strong effort to stop us, and probably punish us as well!  We could even be prosecuted or worse!”

 

Devi continued, “Yes, I see what you mean… The other option I thought of:  maybe we could come up with some sort of explanation and somehow turn it around to reinforce our plan…  Like do you know what I mean, kind of diffuse it and use it to our advantage somehow—like admit our lab was responsible but say it was a mistake or something?”

 

As Devi said this, light bulbs of inspiration went off in Aria’s mind; why did she not think of this idea earlier?!  Her eyes lit up with excitement and a big grin formed on her face as she addressed Devi, “Oh Devi you’re a genius!  I got it!  If they start getting hot on our trail we will have an explanation for them!  Not only an explanation, but we can also offer them a special ‘solution’ of sorts!  We can tell them that we had discovered that an accident happened, and a virus got out that should not have gone out.  But we could say that it was only meant for mice and it must have mutated outside of our knowledge so that it could affect humans!  And we will offer to develop a vaccine for all the males, especially to protect uninfected men from the mutation…  Only, what they won’t know is that our ‘vaccine’ will actually be our live virus!!!” 

 

Devi’s eyes widened in glee and she smiled with a naughty grin.  “Yes Aria, Yes!  I like that idea!  Not only will we deflect being blamed – we will be the heroines coming to the rescue!  Even better, any men not yet affected will want our vaccine!  That will ensure the success of our plan – no man on Earth will escape our mutations to their testes!  Whether they like it or not, the next generation of boys will all be like our boys!”

 

Aria started laughing almost manically.  Holding back tears and chuckles she managed to continue, “Haha!  By the time anyone figures out what really happened, there will be so many tiny boys out there that it will be too late!  They will just give in!  I bet many women and even a lot of boys will be getting used to the idea by that time!”

 

Aria calmed down a little.  She became a little reflective again and she continued, “And Devi, when that day comes we can really talk to people about our vision, about why we did this…  We must really impress on women; and especially the young girls… the promise of their future.  But Devi, with that bright future, we need to really impress on them the gravity of their responsibility…  I would be heartbroken if womankind abuses the faith I have placed in her.”

 

Devi sympathized:  “Yes Aria, you are right, women in the future will have a lot of responsibility and there is danger that the next generation of women could abuse it… but what is the alternative?  We can’t let men screw up again like in World War III, and think of all the crimes they commit even in the most peaceful times.  Even if some men are abused, their suffering will be small compared to the suffering that would be averted.  Any such suffering would be a noble sacrifice for the greater good.  And you and I… and hopefully our babies, like my Rajasi… will be in a good position to shape the course of that future matriarchy… We can try to set it off on the right direction, an ethical direction where the little boys are happy to be so small and are treated well…”

 

 “Yes Devi, that is what I want.  That is what I have always wanted in this plan.  Sure I sometimes play a little rough with Adam...”  Aria paused and with a twinkle in her eye as she grinned at Devi and continued, “and I can tell you like to play a little rough with your das, perhaps even a little rougher than me!”  Devi looked almost hurt, “Hey!  So I like to have a little fun with him… I would never hurt him!”

 

Aria laughed at her friend’s defensive reaction.  “Haha, yes I know darling, I was just teasing, and if you would have let me finish, I was going to say that even though we sometimes play a little rough with our boys, we would never hurt them, we love them…  And they love us… I think that in the final analysis, they are much happier the way they are than they would be if they were like all the other boys before them.”

 

Devi, now more relaxed to see what her mentor really meant, replied, “I agree Aria… I agree… I mean we keep them safe, we provide for them, and I think our games with them are fun for them also!”  Aria nodded her head in agreement and they both called it a night.    

  

End Notes:

I have some more material that needs editing - but the idea is to make this both interesting from the fetish point of view and "sort of" realistic.  Of course its all fantasy but that is the idea anyway.  

Chapter 14: It Begins by rahu
Author's Notes:

The plans finaly reach fruition.  This is what I have so far.  I am interested in any feedback and positive feedback would encourage me to continue.  Cheers and happy hoidays.  

  

 

On the morning of January 15, 2226, the first publicly known miniaturized baby was born near Boston.  His mother had not expected him; she was a 24 year old nurse named Cassandra and she did not even know she was pregnant, much less pregnant with a tiny, tiny baby.  When she first noticed him in her panties, she first thought she miscarried or something.  She soon realized that it was a tiny baby and it was alive! 

 

She brought him to her hospital to ask for help.  She did not know what else to do.  How could this tiny one inch baby be real!  How could he be alive!  She had never heard of such a thing. 

 

The pediatricians in the Pediatric ICU did not really know what to do either.  This was totally unprecedented.  The press was almost immediately all over the apparently bizarre case.  At first, everyone thought that Cassandra’s baby was some sort of weird freak, a one of a kind baby that they had never seen before and would not see again.  That did not last long.

 

Within mere hours of Cassandra’s baby being born, other cases were cropping up.  Cassandra had not even yet named her baby when she found out he was not alone.  She did not rush to name him because she was not even sure he would live long.  

 

Soon, and with all the journalists’ attention suddenly fixed on this strange phenomenon, it became apparent that hundreds, even thousands of these tiny babies were being born all around the world.  Some were accidentally killed or injured by their own mothers; most of these mothers did not even realize they were pregnant and those that did think they were pregnant certainly did not expect to give birth so soon.  Like Adam and Kali das had years ago, most of these babies just dropped into their mother’s panties and were only barely noticed. 

 

As word spread quickly, more and more little babies were being discovered.  It also did not take long for it to become clear that all of these tiny babies were boys – there were no tiny girl babies at all.  People of all walks of life and all nationalities were perplexed and did not know what was happening.  Why was this strange thing happening?  How was it happening?  Why were all of these tiny babies only boys, why no girls at all?  

 

There were lots of questions, hardly any answers to those questions, and more imaginative theories than either.  The air was rife with speculation:  Maybe some unknown aliens had done this?  Maybe it was some random mutation?   Was this Armageddon?  Those are just a small sample of the innumerable radical ideas that people, including journalists, politicians and respected scientists, were coming up with.  And who could blame them?  This was quite an unprecedented phenomenon. 

 

Aria and Devi, in the privacy of Aria’s home, were celebrating.  They had really done it!  Aria’s dream of a bold new world was so close she could taste it!  They never watched holo-vision normally (the three dimensional television of the 23rd Century), and they had taken care not to expose Adam and Kali das to it because they did not want them to be too exposed to the outside world.  This time though, they let their little boys watch the news with them and explained to them their role in all this, and why they were doing it.  Adam and Kali das, now both nearly 13, finally knew the special purpose for which they were created.  They were in awe of what their goddesses had done, and were proud of their role. 

 

Aria could not believe this day had finally come.  She did not know how long it would take for people to begin suspecting them, but she was ready.  Aria almost wanted to do her vaccine ruse before anyone suspected them, but she decided it was better for them to let the clock run for a while.  After all, what was the rush?  The longer they could stretch things out the better, and if she did that vaccine thing now, that would just mean that her true intentions would be discovered sooner, and that would be dangerous…

 

By April, a couple weeks after Cassandra gave birth to the boy she latter named Mike, many more tiny boys had been born.  Normal sized boys were still being born also, and would continue to be born for some months because they were conceived before the virus had infected their dads.  No suspicion had yet been directed at either Aria or Devi.  They hoped for that to continue a while longer.  By Aria’s projections, the number of full sized baby boys born would begin to rapidly decline in August of that year.  By June of next year, 2227, she hoped that the number of full sized males would be statistically insignificant and rapidly approaching zero. 

 

In the intervening months they had prepared plenty of “vaccines” to ensure the completion of their plans.  That is when she and Devi decided it was time to go forward with the vaccine and the press conference.  They came forward in June of 2227 with a press conference and release of the “vaccine” for men to ensure that they were immune from the virus.

 

They dressed professionally for their press conference that summer day.  Devi put on her tight lace panties with Kali Das in his now usual position – his face directly against her anus and his midsection and legs pressed tightly against the base of her vagina.  Aria preferred looser silk panties and to have Adam’s face against the base of her vagina but kept him secure by putting his legs up inside her anus.  That way even without her panties she could keep him secure – not that she would do that.  She enjoyed the feeling of his lower body in her anus and lower rectum while his face with his cute little mouth and tongue lapped at whatever vaginal secretions might drip down to him at the base of her vagina.  Devi enjoyed a similar enthusiasm for feeling Kali das lick and suckle at her anal folds getting whatever sustenance he could from flakes of feces derived from her meal the night before and her anal secretions that acted as lubricant for her rectum.  Of course these goddesses alternated positions for their loyal lovers/slaves – but they had their favorite orientations and tastes and they applied those favorites for this important turning point in their project. 

 

Both boys were content.  They knew nothing else but the pleasure of their goddesses/owners.  By giving their goddesses pleasure they enjoyed pleasure.  By serving their goddesses’ most intimate senses they had a sense of purpose and fulfillment.   They had also grown to love the tastes and scents they enjoyed in these most intimate quarters.  An acquired taste to be sure – but a taste nonetheless.  An acquired taste that would, before long, become the norm for males of the human race. 

 Their secret love slaves/test subjects safely concealed – they proceeded at the press conference to explain that they learned that the epidemic of shrunken boys being born came from a mutated version of a virus used in their research and was never intended by them to be contagious.  In addition to offering advice on the care of these diminutive babies - they were apologetic and stated as soon as they confirmed this they had been working on a vaccine to guard men from further infections.  They explained that the virus worked by changing male gametes – semen – genetically to insert the genes involved.  The vaccine would work to guard against that virus but would not reverse the gametes for men already infected. 

They faced a flurry of questions but in the end convinced most people that they were on the up and up.  Soon the “vaccine” was distributed far and wide.  Little did anyone know that the “vaccine” was actually a more robust and insidiously contagious version of the virus that would ensure all men in the world were infected and not a single normal sized boy would be conceived ever again….  There were no symptoms other than shrunken male offspring.  Humanity truly would never be the same again and although it would take time – this would bring in a whole new social order that was decidedly matriarchal at all levels. 

  

 

Chapter 16: The matter of Anand and Rajasi by rahu
Author's Notes:

Times they are a changing....  

The year is now 2240.  It has been just about 13 years since Aria and Devi announced to the world that a virus had errantly mutated and spread the phenomenon of males being born so incredibly small – usually less than an inch in size as a new born - and the subsequent release of their “vaccine” that all but sealed mankind’s fate to the panties of their new female goddesses. 

 Anand – Aria’s diminutive son – the first shrunken boy born from natural conception between a shrunken male (Adam) and a normal sized female (Aria) - was now 16 years old and Rajasi – Devi’s normal sized daughter – the first girl born from natural conception between a shrunken male (Kali das) and a normal sized woman (Devi) – was 15 years old.  Of course – all females being born were normal sized – it was only the males carrying the modified Y-chromosome that Aria had so brilliantly and deviously engineered – who were now destined to reach only about four inches tall upon adulthood on average. 

 In addition to being so small – Aria’s engineering saw to it that that these males of the future would have higher bone density and an ability to tolerate a longer period without fresh oxygen to breathe – important features for the new method of procreation requiring deep and total vaginal insertion.  They would have much more powerful immune systems – both a blessing and a curse.  While they would be much less prone to get sick – they could not digest normal food well because they had virtually no gut bacteria to assist in digestion.  This led to the unforeseen (but for Aria and Devi – a fortuitous and sexy) consequence that it made more sense for the males of the future to sustain themselves on the waste of their mistresses – waste that had already been broken down by their gut and still retained a significant portion of the nutritional value contained in the foods so digested. 

 Society was in transition.  It was a strange time.  You had the old generation of normal males still around in force – but they knew the gig was up.  All of their sons born after the great virus of 2225 spread like rapid fire were so small.  Within a few years of that silent plague – no normal sized boys were being born.  The world they were giving their sons would be totally and irrevocably different.  There was not much they could do about it.  Already the women of the world had generally grown fond of the notion that not only would future women not have to suffer the indignities and discrimination suffered by their ancestors – they would flip things over and dominate the males to a degree that could scarcely ever have been imagined by anyone. 

 Aria and Devi had not yet “come clean” – it was not yet safe to do so.  There was still enough opposition to this huge shift that it would create unnecessary risks to rock the boat just yet.  Eventually they would “tell all” – once it was safe to do so – once there was no risk of humanity turning backward - and they had long begun preparations for that day – carefully and secretly documenting every step of their work for posterity. 

 In the meantime – they were already grooming Anand and Rajasi to be together.  It was only natural – they were both the first born of their kind in this new stage of human evolution brought on by Aria’s plan and Devi’s enthusiastic assistance.   

 When Anand outgrew breastmilk and needed solid food, Aria decided that as her biological son she could not bring herself to keeping him in her panties as she had done with Adam.  It was just not right.  She may have had her kinks but she drew the line there and did not want Anand to be a little Oedipus.  When that time came she discussed it with Devi and offered Devi the option of taking Anand in her care and feeding him from her body.  Devi was all too happy to accept.  Afterall – at least until Rajasi was responsible enough to take Anand for herself – Devi would have the luxury of having both Anand and Kali das in her panties.  She had to get a little creative with how to do it.  She decided the best way was to have them take turns between her twin orifices down below.  Each would spend roughly half of their time pressed up against her vagina and the other pressed up on her anus.  She used to wear tight thongs underneath pantyhose to make sure Kali das did not get out but when she took Anand she went back to regular panties and kept the pany hose to make sure neither of them got loose and fell out.  She did not want to lose either of them.  She reserved insertion for Kali das, mindful that Anand would hopefully be her daughter's love slave before too long so she wanted to not cross that line, close as she was to it as she needed to be to care for him.  

 Aria and Devi did not know it – but they were creating a precedent for future generations.  Future generations would follow their example.  Matchmaking would be done early by mothers.  Young boys, as soon as they were weaned from breast milk, would go to the girl’s mother for safekeeping and training until the girl was old enough to take charge of their predetermined mate.

 In 2240 - Aria and Devi decided it was time to give Anand to Rajasi.  Rajasi, a brilliant 16 year old girl who had already finished high school like her role model “aunt” Aria – knew and played with Anand from the toddler years.  But now both she and Anand were in the midst of puberty.   Aria and Devi instructed them.  Mind you Anand was not ill educated.  Both Devi and Aria felt strongly that boys should receive just as much education as girls – at least through a basic high school level.  They were conscious of the examples they would set for future generations and they did not want the future matriarchy to be one in which the boys were regulated totally to ignorance much as men had done to women for millennia.  No – they wanted the boys to be educated but ultimately under female control.  That way there would be an ethical matriarchy.  It would be a matriarchy where boys had a place and a value while still being kept under control. 

 They held a “wedding” – what would further in the future be called a “bonding ceremony” in which Anand vowed to be loyal to his goddess Rajasi and serve her always.  Rajasi in turn pledged to always care for her love-slave Anand – to keep him safe and take care of him just as he would serve her with loyal obedience.  Instead of husband and wife – it would be love-slave and goddess – just to reinforce the new roles. 

 Rajasi – her dark black hair and brilliant brown eyes – regarded her blue eyed Anand – a lock of brown hair hanging from his forehead.  She had longed for this day.  They had played together – sure.  They had flirted with one another as they got older.  But now – now he was hers and hers alone for life.  Both aunty Aria and her mother Devi had coached her on caring for him.  They explained how they handled their lovers (including Rajasi’s father Kali das) – how they needed to be kept in the panties virtually all the time with only limited escape for bathroom purposes or for social interaction.  Generally speaking – Anand was to live his entire life in Rajasi’s crotch – alternately pressed against her vagina or her anus.  Her vaginal and anal region would be his world anywhere from 80 to 99% of the time depending on how Rajasi decided to approach it.  It was not new for him though since he had already learned this lifestyle with Rajasi’s mother.  The sole difference was Devi did not consummate any sex with him – she reserved deep insertion for her Kali das. 

 As Rajasi was instructed - if she was inclined – she could let him out of her panties more often and let him make friends with others or do other things.  On the other hand – she could go the other way and simply keep him there most of the time with only brief bathroom breaks to give him any respite from her anus and/or vagina. 

 Rajasi was not sure how she would be at first, but she soon figured out she was a more aggressive type of goddess and Anand should count himself lucky if he saw any daylight at all from now on.  After only one day of having him installed in her thong, she could not imagine living her daily life without his face constantly shoved against her anus or her vaginal base.  She alternated between the two orientations that Aunt Aria and her mother Devi had taught her.  Overall – she did not fall far from the tree and preferred to have Anand’s face up against her anal folds.  Something about it was especially sexy and turned her on.  She grew accustomed to feeling him licking and suckling on her anus.  It gave her great pleasure and relaxed her.  She knew she had a loyal love slave who would stop and nothing to please her.

 Taking after a habit she had picked up from her mother – Rajasi would tease Anand when she ate her meals.  She would take a break from eating and would bend her head down facing her crotch and say – loudly enough for Anand to hear in the confines of her thong – “Anand – my little lover – you will love what I am eating now when I reaches you tomorrow.  It is an exquisite tofurky with a nice subji and biryani rice.  There is a touch of soy sauce which I know you like!”  Anand would aggressively suckle her anus in anticipation on hearing this.  While her waste was obviously not the same as the original food she consumed – it retained much of the flavor of her original meal.  Thus, for Anand (and for any similarly situated males of the future) – what his goddess and lover ate the day before made a big difference for him.  If it was things he had a taste for – it made it all the more palatable for him.  If was things he did not like – it would make life less fun for him.  Of course he did not begrudge his goddess when she ate things he did not like – he accepted it as a loyal love-slave.  Any discomfort was well worth her pleasure.  

  

 

End Notes:

Sort of a capstone chapter.  We will see what happens next.  Not sure when I will be able to put the next chapter up - but hopefully this one is worth the read. 

Chapter 16: Rajasi and Anand Bond as the World Changes by rahu
Author's Notes:

I guess I had another chapter in the tank afterall.  Hope you all like it. I can't guarantee when I will add more but I don't think its quite finished yet.  

They were united, almost as one.  Rajasi and Anand – both young adults in the 2240s.  A time of change.  Each passing year brought more tiny boys – and no normal size boys – meanwhile all the girls being born were born normal sized. 

Already society was changing just because of where the wind was blowing.  More and more women as a percentage than ever before were in control politically and economically. 

Products were designed and marketed for the new shrunken male generation.  Downsized toys, clothing, appliances, virtually everything imaginable was available for these tiny boys.  As the new generation aged, new products were designed to meet the demands of this first generation of tiny males (and their caretakers). 

The public was becoming more and more resigned to the irrevocable nature of this change.  Slowly – talk of reversing this huge change died down.  For the first few years after the great virus of 2225 – there were unspeakable tragedies.  Boys were neglected, boys were accidentally killed.  There was a gaping hole in this demographic for the first few years.  Only a fraction of the babies that should have been born were accounted for.  It was speculated and assumed that many were born without the knowledge of their mothers – perhaps they were flushed down the toilet, lost to the shower drain, or just fell out of their mothers randomly and were trampled, eaten by bugs or animals, or otherwise were lost. 

As awareness of the phenomenon grew, people became more careful and took precautions, and the rate of accidental death or loss of male babies decreased.  Such diminutive size compared to their mothers would always come with some increased risk – but with awareness – the rate of early mortality recovered and became close to normal (i.e., the pre-virus levels) in the 2230s.    

The risks also made mothers (and later – lovers) more careful with their boys.  Because of the accidental deaths, boys became seen as more valuable.  The birth rates had not changed but there were more girls than boys in general.  This skewing of the population had the effect of constraining the baser temptations of many women to abuse or torture tiny boys.  There was an incentive to keep them alive and healthy – they were valuable. 

As these boys were born and matured, the public had to grapple with questions that Aria and Devi had tackled already with their boys Adam and Kali das.  How to keep them safe?  How to feed them and educate them?  Specially processed foods were developed to grapple with the solid food problem after boys were weaned from breast milk.  The public did not jump for the fecal solution that Aria and Devi discovered with their boys – though some did discover it and implement it.   Little houses or shelters were marketed to protect them from bugs, intruders or other hazards.  None of these innovations changed Aria or Devi’s practices with their boys.   They relished their total dominance of their boys more and more and had little interest in deviating from those practices in any way that might lessen their total dominance. 

Adam and Kali das remained totally devoted to their respective goddesses and lovers.  They had no interest in leaving the confines of their panties and had become so attached they would only leave the confines of their goddesses’ crotch for going to the bathroom (usually at the same time as their goddesses and using the same toilet – positioned at the front of the toilet bowl) or bathing themselves while their goddesses bathed.  They had no interest in eating anything that did not come from the bodies of their goddesses.  Other than occasional fresh water, they did not ingest anything that did not come from the body of their respective goddess.  For both Adam and Kali das, Aria’s and Devi’s crotch had become their respective worlds – as well as their alters of worship.   Theirs was a devotion that transcended lust – it was an undying faith in their goddess-lovers, and a desire to please their goddesses at any cost.    

In the 2240s, a similar bond grew between Rajasi and Anand.  He spent less and less time outside of her thong.  He gave up any career ambitions he might have had before – he had fantasized about space travel or adventures.  What use was all that now?  Instead, he preferred to constantly serve her, and in particular to service her vagina and anus, while she followed in her mentor Aria’s footsteps into the world of genetic engineering.  She could pour herself into her studies and beyond and was satisfied to have her little love slave - the only man she would ever need or want - living in her crotch nearly all the time.  She preferred thongs overlaid with panty hose as a security measure.  This ensured he was right up against her most intimate places and there was security if he ever got out of her thong by accident.  She relished the feeling of him there to the point she could not imagine life without him buried in her thong – his face planted against either the base of her vagina or her anus.  The delicate feeling of his constant licking, kissing and suckling made her comfortable; his wiggling stimulated her when she most needed it.  Unless he was sleeping – he was always licking, kissing, or suckling off the secretions that collected at the base of her vagina or in and around her anus…   It was marvelous.

Of course, when she was especially frisky, she would fully insert Anand deep into her vagina (or sometimes her anus) and instruct him to wiggle as much as possible and massage her flesh deep within her.  She knew from Aria and Devi what the limits were, and made sure to fish him out after up to 20 to 30 minutes of total ecstasy and powerful orgasms.  She set her alarms when she did this because she was worried that she would be so lost in bliss as to forget and risk suffocating him.  While he, and all little men of this new world, would have much greater endurance in breathing – even they had limits.   It was fitting that his name was Anand – a word meaning “bliss” – for he gave her so much of it. 

As Rajasi and Anand developed and grew in their bond, so did the youngest generation of shrunken boys find their way into the panties of their lovers.  This was uncharted territory for humanity.  Nobody knew what to expect.  Now products were being developed for young women who had tiny men as their lovers.  There were specially designed panties that had compartments or restraints to hold a lover in place.  Kinky toys to use with tiny lovers.  Leashes that attached to the waist of the lover so that they could easily and safely be pulled out of the depths of her vagina or anus after making love in the new fashion. 

All this was happening so fast.  As public discourse directed toward reversing the change began to fade, and fewer and fewer men had positions of authority, the world became more peaceful as Aria had predicted.  Diplomacy thrived and war seemed relegated to the history books.  In Aria’s mind – to see such change so soon validated all she had worked for and the sacrifices of both her and any boys/men that had suffered or would suffer or even perish in the transition.  All such sacrifices were for the greater good of humanity.  Men were better off relegated to their lovers’ crotches than they would be wielding power they could not wield responsibly. 

There was less and less discussion of reversing the change and a growing acceptance that this was a new world and the male half of the species would, for the foreseeable future, be tiny compared to the female half.  In a few generations, the normal sized male would be a dream of the past.  Aria and Devi sensed that it would not be long before they could reveal that they were behind this huge change.  The time was approaching – but it had not quite arrived yet….  When that time came, they could capitalize on their role as founding mothers of this new world and ensure that they, and their beloved Rajasi, would be at the head of the table in a newly minted and global matriarchy….    

Chapter 17: Humanity in Transition by rahu
Author's Notes:

This is a digression from the character driven plot and more of a description of the new realities facing the shrunken males of the future and the changes to society that began to unfold after the unleashing of Aria’s virus re-programming the Y chromosome to shrink the males of the species permanently.

It was one thing for Aria and Devi to experiment with their boys.  The birth of a whole new generation of all shrunken males – no more than about four inches tall brought with it a whole host of unforeseen consequences.

Although most women, young and old, felt that boys should still have opportunities and education – there were practical challenges to affording them that.  Being so small and physically challenged compared to women – these boys – young or old were dependent upon their female caretakers for protection as well as feeding.  As already discussed – feeding required either specially processed foods or feeding of female fecal matter.  Classes had to be segregated for safety reasons.  You simply could not trust young girls to be careful enough around their boy peers.

In addition, because they were so small – these males regardless of age – lost body heat quickly.  As a result – even though their ideal body temperature was the same – to be comfortable they needed temperatures to be far higher than normal room temperature and needed to be kept in very warm conditions of over 90 degrees Fahrenheit to be comfortable.  Even the low 70s F was quite cold for them and without being bundled up – such temperatures could cause health problems if exposed for any significant length of time. 

The temperature problem had two solutions.   One solution was to do essentially as Devi and Aria had done (and now Rajasi was doing) with their pioneering boys:  namely keep their boys warm by keeping them tight onto their bodies – as babies to the breast and later as young men – safely in their pubic or anal area surrounded by their warm flesh.  Another less intimate solution was to provide specialized housing units (akin to insulated doll houses) for boys that were heated to higher temperatures.  As the first generation of worldwide shrunken boys was born and grew – such houses were designed and marketed – particularly for mothers of young boys who did not feel comfortable keeping their biological sons on their bodies the same way as Aria and Devi had done with their boys.  Heating ones whole house very hot was another option but would make the female occupants quite uncomfortable as well as be a waste of energy.  Bundling up the boys with excessively warm clothing also worked but was not very comfortable for them.

The other problem was the accidental deaths among the first generation of boys led to a demographic blip.  Even after women were became more careful about boy births – this demographic anomaly would not completely disappear.  The population had a slightly skewed and under-represented male class – i.e., there were fewer boys than girls. 

At first the demographic issue helped to protect boys.  However, the problem itself motivated some less ethical parties to think about artificially cloning or creating “crops” of boys for sale.  This would lead to darker problems in the future wherein the more benevolent among women-kind would have to fight to protect male rights being invaded by greedy and unscrupulous women keen on making males more ubiquitous (and thus more easily abused).

What could these males contribute to society beyond servicing the baser desires of their female lovers/owners?   Engineering fields or space travel could be avenues of opportunity for some.  A three to four inch human is a lot easier and more cost-effective to send to space than a full sized one.  But the reality was that for most men of this new era – the vast majority of their lives would be spent in the confines of their lovers’ panties – where they would be kept warm, safe and nourished.  Most males would be destined to spend the balance of their lives in the fleshy prison of their lovers nether regions, suckling their orifices for nourishment, warmed by their lovers’ flesh, and hidden from a world full of perils by their lovers’ panties. 

Mothers would “match” their sons when they were still young to girls of similar age who would ultimately take charge of them.  It was a new kind of arranged marriage – one in which it was the male who was treated as a piece of chattel property instead of the female as had been the case in bygone eras.  Adolescent girls in the throes of puberty would eagerly look forward to taking charge of their pre-selected boy toy.  After they did receive their boy toy – many girls would brag to their friends about their new possession or even show them their boy and stoke their jealousy.  Most girls took possession of their pre-selected boy when they were somewhere between 18 and 20 years of age.

Both the institution of marriage and how it was celebrated and performed rapidly changed as well.  Before long, any vestige of male equality (much less dominance) was gone and the vows exchanged became extremely matriarchal.  The “wife” pledged to care for, nourish, and protect her lover or “husband” – and he pledged to obey, worship and serve his “wife” in all circumstances – whether it was pleasing to him or not.  Typically the male was older than the female – this was not for the old patriarchal reasons though.  It was merely a concession to the fact that once a male was given to his pre-selected spouse/owner – any vestige of independence would disappear and the balance of his life would be entirely dependent upon her.  If anything were to happen to the female before the male passed away – his life would be forfeit and he may well die if not timely found and attended to.  On the other hand, if a male pre-deceased his “wife” - it might be sad for her but would not create any imminent danger for her. 

Women had eminent control over their lovers and could control when and if they attempted to procreate with them.  Much gratification could be had without fully inserting a male down the vaginal canal to the bottom where procreation might be accomplished.  Many women would chose to forestall such efforts or not pursue them at all and instead keep their lovers closer to the opening of their vaginal canal – suckling their clitoris, their vaginal folds or, at other times, suckling their anal folds and wrinkles.  Various lines of panties were created specifically for purposes of confining or using the shrunken male to maximum effect.  Many panties came with built in adjustable arm and leg cuffs to restrain the male in place.  Some imaginative women even came up with devices to keep a lover’s mouth wide open so that he could not help but lick her.  That device was particularly helpful for training or reigning in the disobedient slave who stubbornly refused to suckle his lover’s nether regions. 

Years went by and before long this was the new normal – the new way of the world.  The old guard of normal sized males were unable to stop this.  Some tried but nobody could figure out how to reverse the change.   Aria had succeeded beyond her wildest dreams.  She had changed humanity permanently and reshaped it to favor the female as the dominant sex of the species.  It would be a sharp break in the history of humanity.  Sharper than any single event before or after.  It was truly and irrevocably a women’s world now.  Now it was only a question of what kind of women would rule it and shape its future.

  

 

End Notes:

This is the final chapter of this story that I just marked complete after a few minor edits.  I will be posting the start of a sequel soon.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7842