Fate/Stay Shrinking by Sheograth
Summary:

In this story, Shirou Emiya obtained his servant, who was the elegant and powerful Saber. A few weeks into their experience, Shirou mysteriously shrinks, leaving him to struggle to gain the assistance of his now titanic heroic spirit... Based on the Fate/Stay Night (Type Moon) series.

The continuation of Saber's solo route is finally underway!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 39335 Read: 151073 Published: October 04 2018 Updated: January 10 2020
Story Notes:

This takes place during a light kind of period in the Fifth Holy Grail War. At this point, Shirou has made a fairly steady alliance with Rin, who may make an appearance later in the story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. (Fate Series) are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

1. Ch 1: The Beginning... by Sheograth

2. Ch 2: In a Heroic Spirit's Slipper... by Sheograth

3. Ch 3: Breakfast With Saber... by Sheograth

4. Ch 4: Planning The Next Move... by Sheograth

5. Ch 5: A Walk in Saber's Boot... by Sheograth

6. Ch 6: Seeking Rin's Aid (Route Split Next) by Sheograth

7. Ch 7: Entertaining Rin Tohsaka... (Rin Part 1) by Sheograth

8. Ch 8: Exercising with Rin... (Rin Part 2) by Sheograth

9. Ch 9: Showering with Rin...? (Rin Part 3) by Sheograth

10. Ch 10: A Bath with Rin & Saber... (Rin Part 4) by Sheograth

11. Ch 11: End to an Exciting Bath (Rin Part 5) by Sheograth

12. Ch 12: Final Plans... (Rin Part 6) by Sheograth

13. Ch 13: Tricking Shinji & Showering Again (Rin Part 7) by Sheograth

14. Ch 14: Winning the Grail War (Rin Route END) by Sheograth

15. Ch 15: Shopping while within Saber's Bra... (Saber Route) by Sheograth

16. Ch 16: A Difficult Training Session with Saber... (Saber Route) by Sheograth

17. Ch 17: A Run in Saber's Boot... (Saber Route) by Sheograth

18. Ch 18: Taiga & Sakura Arrive... by Sheograth

19. Ch 19: Lunch with the Girls... by Sheograth

20. Ch 20: Alone Time with Sakura's Toes by Sheograth

Ch 1: The Beginning... by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

Hope you guys like this story! I took some time working on other things, including my Shrunk at College text adventure. But now that I pushed out an update (check it out if you're a fan), I'll try to get back to writing here for awhile...

It was the middle of the Fifth Holy Grail War, and Shirou Emiya was having a difficult night while he slept, plagued by a particularly intense dream. In that dream, he and his servant, Saber, were cornered by an enemy, and they needed to do something drastic to get away.

Suddenly Saber strikes at the enemy, giving them a chance to run and hide. And as they hid, Shirou says “Saber! We won’t last for long, especially if you need to protect me like this!”

Saber shakes her head, and says “Don’t talk like that Shirou! I can go out and distract them, while you run.”

But Shirou refuses and thinks for a minute, before saying “I’ve got an idea Saber! I still have two command seals, so I’ll just use one…” Before Saber could ask what he had in mind, Shirou says “By my command seal, I order to have myself reduced in size so I will not get in the way, so you can take charge and lead the way!”

Typically, a command seal would only be used to give an order to a servant, but since this was a dream, that logic didn’t apply. And so because of that command, Shirou quickly shrinks until he stopped around half an inch in height. Saber looks down and shrieks, before saying “Shirou!! What were you thinking??”

Shirou grins and says “With this, you can put me in your pocket, and not need to worry while fighting! If I’m this small, I won’t be a burden any longer...”

Hearing this, Saber carefully picks up his tiny master and gently pats his head. As she does this, she says “You’re such a thoughtful master... I’ll protect you to my last breath, Shirou!”

Following that, Saber placed him in her pocket, before charging off to battle...

 

At the same time as when Shirou gave that command in the dream, the Grail, which was the device that made all of this possible, watched on with pure fascination. It had never heard of a master who would be willing to put their servant in complete control of themselves. And because of that, it decided to make that order a reality, shrinking the still sleeping Shirou down to that same half inch height.

 

And eventually, Shirou wakes up, feeling extra groggy and dazed...

While Shirou slowly stands, wondering where he was, he hears what he can only assume were thundering earthquakes. And as the noise grew louder and louder, he heard a different equally loud creaking noise, before light flooded into the room. And to his shock, Shirou sees a titanically massive figure, which looked almost exactly like Saber.

And then she spoke, saying “Shirou... Are you ready to make breakfast...?” At this point, Shirou realized that this had to be Saber, but he didn’t know why she looked so huge. She was currently wearing a button-down top along with a pair of shorts as if she just woke up as well since she wasn’t wearing socks at the moment.

But after that, Saber begins to impatiently tap her foot, causing smaller but still forceful quakes. And then she grumbles to herself and walks forward while saying “It’s time to wake up Shirou! You won’t be productive if you skip breakfast!” Shirou wasn’t surprised that Saber was purely focused on food, but he was still appreciative of how much she cares about him. Even still, he couldn’t think all that much about that, since she was rapidly heading closer to him, making him clearly see the difference between their current sizes.

Once she gets to Shirou’s bed, she tugs off the sheets, causing Shirou to be launched into the air. And as he flew, Saber sighs and says “Where is he...? Maybe he needed to buy a few things at the store?” When Shirou lands, he recoils from the impact but he was otherwise unharmed. And as he gets back up, he realizes that he was positioned right behind Saber, while she was still focused on her bed.

But then, Saber sighs to herself, while saying “Guess I’ll need to wait until Shirou returns...” Shirou tries to yell up to Saber, yelling “I’m down here Saber!” But as he yells this, he mumbles to himself, saying “Wait, I thought I could communicate with Saber from long distances normally? It doesn’t seem to be working now...”

After that, Saber suddenly twirls around and plops down on his bed, while raising her legs into the air. Shirou got to see a scary sight, as he watched her massive and lightly dirty soles rise up above him, before crashing down right in front of him. As he recoils from the impact, Saber rubs her chin while saying “Maybe I should try cooking...?”

As she seemed to be debating this to herself, she brings her left foot forward, pinning Shirou under her 2nd and 3rd toes. After that, she scrunches them, burying him under those beastly mounds of warm flesh. And as Shirou struggled to free himself, she merely brings her feet back, before crossing them at her ankles while perching them by the ball of her right foot. During this, Shirou was suspended into the air, as he stuck to those two toes snugly, keeping him trapped.

And while she continued to think, she chaotically shakes that foot, threatening to throw Shirou off. Somehow, he remains on, as she says “Yeah! I’ll prepare us some breakfast! I’m sure he’ll appreciate it...”

Shirou sighs to himself, while she excitedly squeezes her toes, smothering you between them. And as he was being abused, he says to himself “She’s right that I would appreciate her making breakfast, but I wish she’d realize that I was here...” During this process, Shirou was eventually crammed between Saber’s 2nd and 3rd toes, leaving him trapped between her soft and slightly warm flesh.

Sadly for the tiny master, Saber was utterly oblivious to his current plight, forcing him to close his eyes in fear as she began to stand up. Somehow though, he didn’t feel any damage or pain, even though she was bearing her full gigantic weight onto him. As she continued to stand motionlessly, he wonders if this was because of his current location or because of some other reason.

But as he thought about this, Saber rose her foot, as she began to walk out of his room. And as she walked, she says “I’ll make a great breakfast for Shirou! It’ll be fun...” Shirou wished that he could share in her enthusiasm, but he had to struggle to survive, while lodged like a bug between her titanic toes...

 

End Notes:

This story is somewhat based on 2 interactive chapters that I wrote back on Writing.com a few years ago. I'm now altering it so each chapter occurs sequentially in the story, although there will be changes to it all works. I've not even reached that content yet, so it should be a pretty different overall experience.

Let me know if you liked the story! I'll try to keep this and Fire Emblem updated as I can.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 2: In a Heroic Spirit's Slipper... by Sheograth

Once Saber enters the kitchen, she checks the cupboard, before realizing that she didn’t have enough to make a breakfast for two. And upon realizing this, she starts to tap her foot, harshly pounding Shirou into the floor. After a moment of thought, Saber says “There should be some more in the outside storeroom...”

After saying this, Saber walks toward the doorway and looks for her slippers. And as she reaches for them, she says “I never thought I’d need these, but Shirou’s house has so many sections connected from the outside.” Following that statement, she shuffles on the slippers, not bothering to put on socks since it’d be a short walk. And because of this, her toes immediately began to heat up, causing Shirou to warm up along with them.

And once she leaves the building, she walks toward the food storage area, smothering Shirou under her toes with each step. Because of the cold morning air, it caused Saber to feel the chill as well, as she says “Let’s do this nice and quick...” As she walks faster, her toes pound into Shirou even more forcefully, causing him to intimately get to know her soft toes and the fluffy slipper insides.

Following that, Saber reaches the storage room, and grabs herself some food to cook, while happily humming to herself. During this process, she slides around the room gracefully, forcing Shirou to become dizzy as her feet moved like crazy. And as she finds what she needs, she continually squeezes her toes, ruthlessly smothering him against her soft flesh.

And now that she has what she needs, she leaves the storeroom to return to the kitchen, unknowingly walking on her shrunken master the whole time...

 

When Saber reenters the kitchen, she gets to work while laying out her ingredients and tools, subjecting Shirou to a hot experience, as the inside of her slipper grew warmer and warmer. This was exemplified since the house was moderately warm, and for some reason, Saber didn’t choose to remove the slippers, so he had to endure as her toes began to sweat.

By the time Saber finishes making the meal, she makes herself a plate of food, before walking toward the house phone. Once she gets there, she taps her chin while saying “Shirou would probably be sad if I started without him. I should give him a call...”

When Shirou hears this, he quickly pulls out his cell phone, realizing that he had a chance to get out of this. But right when Saber actually dials his number, she tilts her foot so it would balance on the tips of her toes while keeping her weight on the other foot. While doing this, she shuffles her foot out of the slipper, shaking Shirou in the process. Due to this, when the call actually processes at his end, where he could answer it, Saber furiously wiggles her toes.

Because of that action, Shirou loses his grip on his phone, causing it to fall back down onto her currently dangling slipper, preventing him from successfully contacting her. And as she waits for a response, she absentmindedly shuffles him between her toes, effortlessly manipulating her tiny master. After waiting for almost a minute, Saber shuffles her foot back into the slipper, while saying “I wonder why he isn’t picking up...”

And when she walks back to the table, she sighs to herself, while unconsciously squeezing her toes, causing Shirou to be harshly pressed into the slightly sweaty and warm flesh snakes. As she does this, she scratches her chin, and says “Why didn’t Shirou pick up his phone...” But as she thinks about this, she suddenly gasps while clenching her toes, brutally smothering her master into the soft flesh. Once this happens, she says “Why am I calling him? I can just contact Shirou directly...”

After saying this, Saber focuses and attempts to make contact with her master, with the pure intention of telling him that she made him breakfast. But to her surprise, Shirou does not respond to her, even though he was deeply lodged between her warm toes. And when this happens, she starts to grind the ball of her foot into the floor, brutally crushing him in the process. As she was beginning to feel frustrated, she says “Why won’t he respond... That is highly dangerous.” And then she sighs and says somewhat quieter “Plus, I miss Shirou...”

While saying this, Saber sadly sighs to herself again, while vigorously scrunching her toes. And due to that, Shirou was brutally crammed into the fleshy monsters, as they threatened to suffocate him in their affectionate embrace. No matter how much he tried to struggle, his tiny arms and legs couldn’t even cause the slightest of reactions out of his titanic heroic spirit.

But when Shirou hears Saber’s sorrowful words, he wishes that he could communicate with his servant, but while he was lodged in a place so far from her natural perception, the chances of his discovery were slim at best.

 

But before Saber could enjoy her breakfast, she was beginning to feel worried about where her master was, so she decides to try to sense for him. As she ponders upon doing this, she says “I know he’d just think I was thinking less of him as my master, but I’m still worried about him...” When Shirou hears this, he smiles, feeling happy that Saber cared so much about him. And he hopes that this works too since it could get him out of the situation.

After that, Saber closes her eyes, and focuses intently on her master’s unique magical aura, expecting him to be somewhere across town. But to her surprise, Shirou was located much closer to her than she expected, although she could only determine that he was still somewhere at the house. When she realizes this, she says “How could he still be here...” Then her eyes widen as she says “Wait, what if another servant did something to Shirou?? An assassin type might have been able to slip by me...”

And upon realizing that her master was somewhere in the house with her, she goes to sense for him again, this time limiting her search to her current location, which would strengthen the potency of the act. This time, she is able to determine that he was somewhere in the kitchen, so she silently does one more magic search, only focusing on the kitchen.

To her horror, she finally detects her master, only he was for some reason located in her slipper. With that knowledge, Saber quickly removes that slipper, before peering into it. But when she doesn’t see Shirou, and she wasn’t even sure about what she would find, she sighs to herself sadly. Then, she says “Maybe I should have breakfast first. There was no way Shirou would have been in my slipper...”

Hearing this, Shirou realizes that this was his chance, so he starts to squirm as much as he is able to. By doing this, he merely annoys Saber, who stomps her foot and says “Is there a bug between my toes...? Do you wish to bother me before breakfast?? I should smite you for that crime!!” But as she does this, she gets an extreme sense of dread, so she performs another mental search for her master.

And to her shock, Saber realizes that she could sense a trace of his magic energy right between her toes, so she quickly reaches down to check. When she looks, she finds Shirou deeply crammed between her toes, so she carefully but swiftly frees him. Once he was in her palm, she looks at him sorrowfully, while he just brushes himself off like nothing was wrong.

As she stares at him, Shirou smiles and says “I’m glad you found me, Saber! I don’t know how I ended up like this. I would have felt so bad if you went about your day while not knowing where I was, while I wouldn’t have been able to alert you...”

In response, Saber’s eyes begin to water, while she brings her master toward her cheek, smothering you against it while rubbing him back and forth. And as she does this, she says “Oh Shirou!! I put you through all of that, and you still were worried about me...? Please forgive me...!”

Once she releases him, Shirou laughs to himself, before saying “It wasn’t your fault Saber... Neither of us could have expected this. But I can smell the breakfast from here, so you did a great job!”

Hearing this, Saber happily smiles while wiping away her tears, and says “Thank you Shirou... I just wanted you to get a break...”

After that, Shirou says “Well, we shouldn’t let the food get cold! We can figure this all out once breakfast is over.”

Saber’s eyes light up upon hearing this, while Shirou even sees her drool for a moment, as she says “So we can start eating??”

Shirou smiles and nods, so Saber makes a large plate for herself, before placing you down on the other end of the plate, while saying “Let’s not waste any time! I didn’t want to use more plates than necessary, so just be careful, okay Shirou?”

Shirou nods, although somewhat surprised by this command since she was usually much more accommodating for him in general. But that could be discussed later since he didn’t get to eat since he woke up this morning. And as he hears the loud scrapes caused by Saber’s silverware, since she requested to use Western-style utensils, he gets ready to eat as well...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope people continue to enjoy this story. In a few-ish chapters, Rin will probably make an appearance. For the most part, I'll be focusing on Rin and Saber for this story. Those are the characters that I'm most familiar with. But I might include others from Fate/Stay Night, if I feel like it.

Feel free to leave a review saying what you thought.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 3: Breakfast With Saber... by Sheograth

Now that they started to eat breakfast, Shirou walks closer to the plate as Saber happily ate, wanting to have some food himself. And when he climbs onto the plate, he realizes just how intimidating it was to be so small around Saber while she ate a meal. She adored eating more than many other things, and if he wasn’t careful, he might end up in a dangerous situation.

And as he starts to eat one of the poached eggs, Shirou notices that he cannot actually pierce the thick yolk, so he tries to aggressively bite into it instead. Because of this, the yolk breaks, accidentally covering Shirou as the viscous liquid poured out. And as he was covered in the yellow stuff, he hears Saber happily sigh to herself and say “Shirou never makes Western-style food for breakfast... This tastes so good!”

While Shirou struggled to free himself, he makes a note to try cooking more breakfast meals like this, but he doesn’t have much time to think when Saber suddenly begins dragging the side of her knife toward him. And upon seeing this, Shirou starts to struggle more, but he fails to escape before the knife scoops him up along with the rest of the yolk.

And after that, Saber lifts the knife up toward her face, as she says “The yolk is the best part...” Saber’s breath was incredibly warm and steamy, which terrified Shirou since she had no idea that he was currently in line to be eaten. He attempts to call out to Saber, but the goopy yolk drips down and covers his mouth, preventing him from making any noise. Because of that, Saber begins to lick her knife, clearly intending to savor the flavor.

As she does this, Shirou looks down to see her massive pink tongue steadily approaching him while it plowed through the yolk. Luckily, Saber stops before lapping him up, wanting to enjoy what she licked so far. Shirou could only watch nervously as she savored the flavor while licking her lips, treating him to a frightening show. As she does this, she happily smiles and says “This tastes amazing... I hope Shirou’s enjoying his breakfast too...”

Shirou was definitely not enjoying himself at the moment, but he was happy that his servant still cared so much about him. Before he could try again to free himself, Saber suddenly plunges the rest of the knife into her mouth, feeling too impatient to slowly enjoy the taste of the egg yolk. And due to this action, Shirou was roughly thrown off the knife and tossed all around, as she licked the knife clean. Once she was finished, she just moves on to the rest of her breakfast, oblivious to the fact that her master was currently trapped in her hot and muggy mouth.

While Saber continued to quickly chow down on the food, devouring pieces of sausage and toast, forcing Shirou to fight to survive as the food landed on him. And as she thoroughly chewed her food, he could only frantically dodge out of the way of her sturdy teeth. But after a few minutes of this mayhem, Saber starts to curiously play with Shirou’s body using her slimy tongue, pressing him into the insides of her cheeks.

As she does this, she mumbles and says “Did something fall into the food while I cooked it...? I guess I need more practice...” Following that, Saber frowns and moves Shirou toward the front of her mouth, before casually spitting him out. And as Shirou flew through the air, he lands a few feet (from his perspective) away from the plate, as she grumbles to herself and says “Well now that that’s taken care of, I’d better finish my breakfast! Can’t let it go to waste...”

Shirou however slowly gets back up and wipes him off as well as he is able to, wanting to get all of Saber’s sticky saliva off of him, while she ate without ever realizing the trouble she put her tiny master through. And even though Shirou was shown just how dangerous it could be to be so tiny around Saber while she ate food, he was still hungry, so he sneaks on to get at least some food in him. This time, he acts much more carefully, making sure to avoid wherever his servant was currently focusing on. And somehow, he was able to eat enough breakfast to fill himself up, without even getting chomped up by Saber a second time.

 

Now that Shirou was finished, he sits down next to the plate and waits for Saber to finish up. And once she was finished, she smiles and picks her master up, while saying “Did you like breakfast...? I wanted it to be a nice surprise, so I hope you enjoyed it despite being so small...”

Shirou smiles and says “You did a great job Saber! I never realized you wanted breakfast like this... When I get back to normal, I’ll look up recipes to do these kinds of meals...”

Hearing this, Saber’s eyes light up while she says “That would be amazing Shirou!!” But after that, she clears her throat, and says “Now that we’ve had our breakfast, could you tell me what happened to you? I’m really concerned...”

Shirou scratches at his chin for a few moments, before saying “Well... I was like this when I woke up and I definitely remember being normal sized when I went to bed...” As he says this, he glances down at his arm and notices that he only had one command seal left, so his eyes widen as he shouts to himself.

Saber hears his cries, so she lowers her face closer to him, and says “What’s wrong Shirou??”

Shirou continues to stare at his arm, before saying “I only have one command seal left... I know I had two when I went to bed last night!”

Hearing this, Saber loudly gasps, before saying “When did you use a command seal?! You know that they’re highly valuable in the Holy Grail War!”

Shirou nods and says “I know Saber! I don’t remember using the command seal though...” After saying this, he nervously scratches his head, before meekly asking “Saber, is it possible for a master to use a command seal in their sleep...?”

Saber uses her free hand to tap her chin, before saying “I never heard of it but I guess it could be possible if you had a particularly intense dream... But wouldn’t that mean that you would have requested to be changed to that size? What would make you want to do that, Shirou?”

In response to that, Shirou rubs the back of his neck while saying “If I dreamt it, then I don’t remember... But that must have been it...”

After that, Saber sighs and says “If it was an accident then there’s nothing we can do... I hope it doesn’t have an effect on me...” But then she happily smiles and adds, saying “I’m just glad that you’re okay Shirou...”

Shirou smiles in response and says “I’m glad too, Saber... I’m just happy that you found me...”

Saber nods, before placing a finger on her chin, as if she was thinking of something. And right after that, she says “What do you think we should do now...?”

Shirou shrugs, before saying “Well, I don’t know how to reverse this, and it doesn’t sound like you do either Saber. So I think we should get some help from someone else we can trust.” He pauses for a moment, before adding “How about Rin...?”

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you like the chapter. And as the ending shows, pretty soon we're gonna have Rin enter the story. I probably mentioned this before, but I'm basing this story off of 2 interactive chapters I wrote on Writing.com a few years back. I haven't even gotten to a point where I could use that stuff yet, but I'm getting close.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 4: Planning The Next Move... by Sheograth

Saber paused for a moment, before saying “Shirou, I think we should try to figure this out ourselves... Rin must be highly busy right now...”

Shirou first looked a bit worried, but then he thought things through, before finally saying “You’re right Saber. I’d feel terrible if I bothered Rin with this problem. Maybe we can solve this together...” Saber smiles at her master, before picking him up and walking to the dining room, and then sets him down on the table so they can discuss this together.

Saber starts, asking “So, is there anything you could think of that would get you to make this kind of command, even if it was in your sleep?”

Shirou scratches his head and starts to say “I’m not too sure. I guess I wanted to feel like I’m not a burden to you since I’m inexperienced as a mage. But it could have also been a particular circumstance where my shrinking would have been the right move too…” After that, he sighs to himself and says “Why’d it even need to listen to a dream command in the first place...?”

Hearing this, Saber smiles and says “It wasn’t your fault Shirou...” But then she taps her chin and says “Not a burden... Like how you always cook for me, Shirou? Or those couple nights when you gave me foot massages after I complained about being sore...?”

Shirou nods, but lightly blushes, before saying “Yeah, I don’t really mind doing all of that, since I’m not exactly a competent mage. It isn’t like I can hold much of the weight in actual combat...” Shirou laughs to himself, but then something sinks in for Saber, causing her eyes to grow wide.

She suddenly yells, “Wait! If you’re tiny, then how will we eat?? I used some of the storage ingredients this time, but what happens when we need to buy more?!” Shirou has a moment of blankness while he processes what Saber said, but then he starts to laugh again, which upsets Saber even more.

She leans in even closer to Shirou, until her mouth was almost touching her tiny master, and then she screams “Shirou!! Eating properly is a vital part of life and we need to take it seriously!” Saber’s hot and steamy breath rushed past Shirou, like a colossal typhoon, and he was even flung back while droplets of spittle covered him. She continued to pant heavily, keeping Shirou surrounded by her warm breath, while he looked in shock at her incredibly impassioned and widened blue eyes.

Then Saber blushes heavily, covers her mouth, and then bows her head while saying “Oh, I’m sorry Shirou... I shouldn’t have yelled like that.”

Shirou just brushes himself off while getting up and says “Don’t worry about it, Saber. You can just use my card to buy more if we need to. And if you want lessons, I can help guide you while you cook...”

Saber’s eyes shined like stars when he said that, and she could only mumble “Awesome…”

But then Shirou asks, “By the way, Saber? How are you able to remain materialized like this? Aren’t I providing less mana for you while I’m at this size?”

Saber replies, saying “Oh! I don’t really feel all that different. It might be another effect of the command seal…”

After that, Shirou says “Would you like me to show you how to make tea? It’d make a nice after breakfast drink!” Saber happily nods, so Shirou guides her along until she had a nice cup of tea ready...

 

Now that Saber had a cup of hot tea in front of her, she starts to say, in-between sips of tea, “I never realized how much fun making food was! It’s almost as great as eating it!!”

And Shirou says, while drinking out of his far smaller container, “I’m glad you like to cook too! I’ll teach you whatever you like, Saber!”

Saber grins, but then she says suddenly, “I just thought of this, but I really appreciate how you always gave me those foot massages, Shirou. My armor isn’t the most comfortable, so you really help me unwind... I don’t think I’d be as effective as a knight if you didn’t do that for me...”

Shirou blushes, and says “Oh… don’t worry about it, Saber. It’s the least I can do for you; after everything, you do to support me.”

After they both finish eating, Saber picks Shirou up and brings him to the living room with her, and she sets him on her lap after she sits down. Then Saber says “Today is our food shopping day, right Shirou?”

And Shirou replies, saying “You’re right! I have a list on the table, so you can follow it when you go out Saber.”

Saber nods, and says “Okay! But I should take you with me. I don’t want anything to happen to you while I’m gone, Shirou.”

Shirou agrees and says “Yeah, I probably shouldn’t be alone right now. I’m even more vulnerable than I usually am.”

After that, Saber touches her chin with her index finger, while thinking of how to transport Shirou, and she eventually says “I’ve got an idea!”

Shirou perks up, and asks “What’d you think of, Saber?”

Saber grins, and says “I’ll place you in one of my boots, Shirou!”

He slowly processes that suggestion, and he eventually says “Oh… wait, what? Why your boot??”

Surprisingly, Saber’s face gradually fell into a frown, and then she glared down at Shirou. After that, Saber suddenly stands, her tiny master to fall onto the floor, helpless in front of an apparently displeased heroic spirit.

Before Shirou could react, she firmly planted her right barefoot on top of him, so her toes covered his body. She wasn’t crushing him, but she wasn’t letting him move either, and he was even able to squeeze his body up between her 2nd and 3rd toes, which allowed him to look up at Saber. Shirou was already thoroughly acquainted with Saber’s strong smelling feet, since he spent part of the morning in her fluffy slippers, but they weren’t unpleasant to Shirou in the slightest. But the smell was still intense, and it was even more so since he was stuck between two of her imposing toes.

Once he was able to push his face past the sticky and relatively sweaty skin, Shirou cries out, saying “Saber??”

But Saber merely places her hands on her hips, and says “What’s wrong with going in my boot, Shirou? You must like my feet; why else would you constantly give me all those foot massages? You should be more grateful!” Then she suddenly squeezes her toes, smothering him among her sweaty flesh, as she smugly laughs and says “You wound up in my slipper before so I bet you loved it in there!”

Shirou was dumbfounded. Saber was incredibly kind and gentle with him usually, and he wouldn’t have thought that his reduced size would change that, but she was currently abusing him with her strong and strongly scented toes. As he thinks about this, he wonders if that dream command had more of an effect on her than she realized, which might even extend to her personality. Shirou didn’t understand much about the Holy Grail War, but he at least knew that the Grail had a massive influence on the servants, so a change in personality wasn’t out of the question.

Before he could give an answer, Saber’s eyes welled up with tears, and she released her foothold on him and gently picks him up.

 

Saber placed Shirou in her palm, knelt down, and started to say “I’m so sorry Shirou... A heroic spirit should never think of giving an order to their master!”

Her face was very close to Shirou’s tiny body, but he just warmly smiles at her. He walks even closer to her face, and gently strokes the tip of her nose, showing her that he wasn’t upset by that outburst. He continues to rub her nose, as if attempting to console and calm down his might larger heroic spirit.

After that, Shirou says “It’s okay Saber. That command must have a strong effect on both of us. And if going in your boot would be the easiest way to carry me around, without any other mages or servants finding me; then I’ll gladly accept it.”

Saber smiled again, and said “Thanks Shirou!” But then she sighs to herself and adds, saying “Maybe we really should go visit Rin. She might know why I suddenly reacted that way...”

Shirou nods, before saying “I think you’re right Saber. I’m ready whenever you are...”

Following that, Saber gets dressed, wearing her usual casual attire. And once her black tights were on, she picks her master up, before grabbing a pair of white ankle socks with her other hand. As she does this, she says “I’ll place you in the socks; okay Shirou? This way, you won’t get tossed around while I walk. The tights should be thin so you won’t be uncomfortable. I’ll take you out when we get to Rin’s place, okay?”

Hearing this, Shirou smiles and nods, before saying “Okay! I have complete faith in you Saber...”

After that, Saber drops him in the ankle sock, before worming her tights-clad foot inside, ready to walk to Rin’s with her minuscule master in her boot...

End Notes:

Hope you all liked the chapter! This one has slightly less action in it, but hopefully it contains enough to keep you engaged. Rin should make an appearance either next chapter or in the one after it.

Also, I'm considering a Doki Doki Literature Club shrinking story, and I've got a pretty neat concept to begin with. I want to keep working on this story, and my Fire Emblem one, for the moment though. But expect something with DDLC at some point in the future.

Let me know what you thought about the chapter in a review if you feel up to it!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 5: A Walk in Saber's Boot... by Sheograth

As Saber begins to walk, she wonders how her master is currently feeling, since he seemed apprehensive about going in her boot. But as she thinks about this, she begins to feel sad again for shouting at Shirou, because he had every right to feel scared. At the same time though, it was exciting and fulfilling to have her master helpless in her shoe. And she even felt him squirm and react to her casual steps, which filled her with an odd arrangement of emotions, but she ignores them for now.

Shirou, on the other hand, had far less time to think about how his heroic spirit was feeling since he was forced to fight for his life while in her warm leather boot. Her thick sock on side end and the thin tights on the other proved to act as a potent immobilizer for him, as the temperature continued to rise. Luckily, the sock and tights were soft enough for Shirou to remain somewhat comfortable, although Saber’s act of walking through the house didn’t make things easy for him.

Each time Saber’s boot crashed into the floor, Shirou would be brutally crushed under the ball of her foot. And when her leg would rise back up, Shirou’s body was practically sucked deeper into her thin tights, as if the force of gravity was working against him. And the whole time, Shirou was being coated in Saber’s sweat, as her tights failed to absorb any of it. Since he was above her thick socks, the sweat would pour over him before seeping into the cotton material, threatening to drown him in the process.

And Saber didn’t even get out the front door, but right as Shirou considered that, he hears his door slide open, forcing him to mentally prepare himself for the actual trip to Rin’s...

 

Now that Saber was outside, she begins her walk in earnest, briskly heading toward Rin’s home. And due to the cold weather, she starts to rub her hands together before mumbling “I sure hope Shirou is warm...” But since she had no way of knowing, she chooses to merely get to Rin’s as soon as she could, believing that putting more pressure on her tiny master would be worth it if she got him out of the cold quicker.

Luckily, Saber’s boot and thick sock both acted as an effective insulator for Shirou, causing the body heat radiated from her foot to wash over him. And that protected him from the wintery chill, although he was actually starting to feel cold in spite of this, causing him to attempt to crawl even closer to her toes. While he did this, he thought more about when Saber claimed that he liked her feet, and even though he knew she didn’t mean to so harsh, it still made him wonder.

Why was he so willing to give her foot massages? There were plenty of other ways that he could have helped Saber, and he cooked her every meal, which she surely appreciated far more than anything else. But he still gave her those massages, and as he is currently being repeatedly pounded under Saber’s unyielding foot flesh, he wonders if those massages were more for his enjoyment rather than hers.

And as he was still under her foot, Shirou also thinks about how he felt while stuck between her toes and in her slipper. He was definitely scared for his life, and the fear that his servant and friend might never found him was utterly terrifying, but he had to admit that there was a level of enjoyment deep down. The sensation of being thoroughly dominated by Saber’s soft and slightly sweaty and warm toes made him feel surprisingly happy, which was an odd thought for him. And with his supposed durability, the fear of death or injury was much less present.

But Shirou’s thoughts were interrupted when Saber decides to jump over a small branch on the sidewalk, nearly flattening him in the process. That only reminded him that he still needed to get closer to her toes, so he continues his journey in the hopes that he’d be able to warm up there...

 

Unsurprisingly, Saber was entirely oblivious to her master’s arduous journey, as she would have surely moved him where he wanted if she knew. But as she walks and unknowingly makes his trek more difficult, she also thinks about her outburst from earlier. For her, she always had a lingering suspicion that her master had at least a liking toward feet since he so often gave her foot massages. Saber didn’t mind it at all, however, as he did a fantastic job, and his massages seemed to consistently wind her down after a tough day as his heroic spirit.

And as she walks, she merely feels guilty for expressing herself in such a coarse manner, since it was evident to her that her master felt conflicted about the situation. As a heroic spirit, she is given certain pieces of information about whichever age she is currently serving in, but many things are left out. And something like someone liking feet was definitely something that she had no knowledge of, although even she could guess that it could cause embarrassment. With that assumption, it only made her feel worse, since she practically taunted Shirou with that knowledge, with the intent of manipulating him to do what she wished.

She merely hopes that he understands that she didn’t mean to be so blunt and mean with her words, as she would never judge Shirou for his preferences, especially since he is such a thoughtful and gentle master. But as she thinks about Shirou’s qualities as a master, she is briefly reminded of his father, which fills her with frustration and disgust. She knew that if he was in a similar situation, she would subject him to the harshest punishments imaginable, as he even dared to insult chivalry to her face.

If that man was in her boot at this very moment, she would stomp him without a hint of hesitation. In the moment of that fantasy about a previous master, Saber aggressively pounds her boot into the pavement, nearly causing it to crack from her strength...

 

For Shirou, he just reached the toe area of Saber’s boot, hoping to finally warm himself up against the cold winter air. The first thing he notices was that the smell was significantly more intense, although he noticed a faint scent of strawberries mixed in with the heavy odor of sweat, making him think that she applied some lotion before getting dressed. And even though the smell was overpowering, Shirou enjoyed it thoroughly, which made him again wonder if he really did have a fascination for feet.

But then Saber suddenly and angrily stomps her boot onto the pavement, cruelly snapping Shirou out from his thoughts, now just making him wonder if he upset her. Even though Shirou handled everything else thrown at him today without issue, this sudden action actually caused him to feel some pain, although it wasn’t much.

It didn’t even upset him, as the thought that Shirou survived Saber when she used even some of her real strength amazed him...

 

And once Saber realized that she actually stomped her foot and didn’t just imagine doing it to Shirou’s father, she quickly sits at a nearby bench and removes that boot. After that, Saber pulls off the sock and grasps her tiny master between her fingers, before bringing him to her face. Now that he was in front of her, he sees him start to shiver, so she wraps her long fingers around him in an attempt to keep her master warm.

After that, Saber says “I’m so sorry! I wasn’t thinking clearly when I did that... Are you okay, Shirou?”

Shirou presses his body into her huge and warm finger while saying “I’m okay, Saber! It was a bit surprising, and it felt a bit uncomfortable, but I’m okay. I was just starting to get warm too...”

Hearing this, Saber’s eyes widen as she says “You were cold?? If I knew that I would have put you directly in the tights... Next time I’ll make sure to position you so you’re as comfortable and warm as possible.”

Shirou smiles and says “I’d like that, Saber...” Saber begins to blush upon hearing this, and Shirou begins to as well, once they both realize that he effectively said that he’d like to be near her feet, confirming both of their internal suspicions. But Shirou quickly starts to nervously laugh and say “I meant I’d like that because I’d be warmer! That’s all...”

Saber starts to laugh uncomfortably while saying “Yes, I understand completely... It’s just so you stay warm. I’m not trying to get you closer to my feet for any other reason...”

They both fall silent, as neither one of them were able to explain away what just happened, so they instead decide to ignore it for the moment. Following that, Saber says “I’ll keep you in my shirt pocket for the rest of the trip. You’ll stay warm from my coat, and we’re almost at Rin’s anyway...”

Following that, Saber drops her master in one of her shirt pockets, wanting to make sure that he stayed warm. She actually decides to keep one of her hands in the pocket so she could feel her master more efficiently, which kept him feeling both secure and toasty.

After a few more minutes, Saber arrives at Rin’s home…

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Even though I'm working on the Shrunk at College side story, I didn't want this one to be ignored.

If you liked the chapter, feel free to let me know! I hope I made it clear when characters were thinking to themselves. I didn't want to add specific 'Saber thought...' all over, so I tried to weave it in more organically.

Rin should make her official appearance next chapter. I've also got an idea on how I'll format things for the future of the story, but I'll save explaining that for later.

Take care!

Ch 6: Seeking Rin's Aid (Route Split Next) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This one is a bit lighter with the 'content' since it's basically setting up the routes for either Rin or Saber, which will be what happens next. Make sure you drop a review if you want me to start on one before the other!

Now that Saber was in front of Rin’s estate, she presses the doorbell, hoping that she wasn’t out somewhere. Surprisingly, she can hear Rin shout, presumably to herself “Oh, now what??” She opens the door and yells “Who?? …oh, Saber! What brings you here today?”

Saber saw Rin’s face quickly shift from anger and frustration to relief, so she says “Hello, Rin. Are you well?”

Rin frowns and sighs, before saying “Things have been awful, Saber! Come on in, and I’ll explain over some snacks.”

Saber’s eyes light up in anticipation as Rin leads her inside before Rin sets her down on her living room couch while she grabbed some cookies. Once Rin gets back, she plops down next to Saber and rubs her socked feet against each other while Saber removes her boots, wanting to feel a bit more comfortable too. Rin gives Saber a cookie and starts to explain her situation, saying “It all started this morning!”

Shirou, who was also curious, made sure to listen as well, so he’d be in the loop once Saber showed him to Rin. Rin said “I woke up and made myself some breakfast, and then I went into the study to make up some plans based on what I know about the other masters and servants. And then I call Archer over, to get his input, but he doesn’t appear!”

Saber gasped, and said “What? What happened to Archer?”

Rin continued, saying “At first I just thought that he was being a pain, and ignoring me to get a rise out of me, but then I eventually saw an incredibly tiny figure that looked just like him on the table, except it was waving at me. Archer shrunk somehow, and now I’m effectively stuck without a servant now, in the middle of the Holy Grail War!”

Saber frowned, and said “That’s awful Rin! So where is Archer?”

And Rin just sighs and says “He’s not very happy about his new size either, so he’s probably off sulking somewhere.”

Saber nods, but then her eyes light up again, and she says, “Oh yes, that reminds me; I need to show you something, Rin.” Saber then reaches into her pocket, and pulls Shirou out and places him on her palm, before presenting him in front of Rin.

Rin leans in close to the tiny Shirou, and the features of her face were magnified many times over for him. Her piercing aqua colored eyes seemed like they could gaze right into his diminished soul, and things only got more intense as she continued to slowly edge her face closer to him. Her long black hair, which was currently down, seemed like it could surround him like a vast forest. And she only stopped once her chin was nearly touching Saber’s hand, which meant that Shirou could reach her massive red lips if he only stretched his arms a bit, and he didn’t enjoy how close she was to him, or how Saber didn’t tell her yet about his condition.

Her lips slowly shifted into a grin, before Rin excitedly yelled “Is that a Shirou miniature?? Did you make this Saber…? You knew just how to cheer me up!” Saber silently gasped while Rin roughly snatched Shirou from her palm, gripping him tightly. Shirou was overwhelmed as her slightly warm but clammy fingers wrapped around him.

Then she opened her palm and started to poke and prod at Shirou with her right index finger, preventing him from making a sound. Then she said, while diligently playing with her Shirou ‘doll’, “It seems so life-like. It feels like I’m actually poking a tiny Shirou!” She began to laugh while Saber uncomfortably waited for a proper moment to interrupt her.

She kept on poking at Shirou while laughing, but then she slowed down and said “Wait, Saber? Why is it moving about?” Then she stopped messing with him, as she figured that something was wrong, and she allowed Saber to explain.

Following this, Saber says “Actually Rin, that’s the real Shirou. I found him like this in the morning, and we hoped that you could help.” Rin looked back down at Shirou, who laughed while still feeling dazed, and her face slowly but surely reddened in embarrassment.

She tossed him away towards Saber while yelling “You idiot, Shirou! Why didn’t you tell me sooner??”

 

After things calmed down a bit, and Saber and Shirou explained the whole story to Rin, she thought to herself as she processed everything. Eventually, Rin says “Well, I have a few ideas, but I’m not in the best condition to help out someone right now, especially with my servant effectively out of commission.”

She sighs while Shirou says, in a pleading tone “Please, Rin! I really need your help right now. I’d do anything in return!”

And Rin quickly makes a sly grin, and says “Oh really, little Shirou? You’d accept my help, under any condition?”

Shirou bluntly replied, “Yeah sure, just nothing weird I guess...”

Rin was silent for a second, before she glared down at the tiny boy, yelling “What’s that supposed to mean, you little jerk??”

Shirou jumped back a bit, and said “I’m sorry, Rin! I wasn’t trying to be rude…”

And while Rin continued to glare down at him, Saber added: “Shirou, let’s try to get along...”

But Rin quickly regained her composure, and she said “I do have a good idea on what you could offer me Shirou. And if you accept my terms, then I’ll do whatever I can to fix your problem, and take care of you until you’re back to normal.”

Shirou nods and says “That’s fine, Rin. Just let me know what you want first...”

So Rin explains, saying “As I’m sure you’re aware now that I’m down a servant. I cannot worry about you while I need to focus on my own survival, but I think we can help each other. You transfer Saber over to my command, and I’ll help you.”

Shirou gasped, and said, “But wouldn’t that be bad for me as well??”

Rin just chuckled and said “Perhaps, but it’s also true that you won’t be able to provide enough mana to Saber while you’re reduced in size, at least in the long run. It might be manageable if you avoid fighting, but you can’t win the war without doing that. And even though it’d normally be pretty challenging for any master to have more than one servant at a time, Archer doesn’t require nearly as much mana right now. So I’ll give Saber back to you once I fix Archer. Is it a deal?”

Shirou thinks for a moment, but quickly says “I’ll need to think on this if you don’t mind, Rin.” Then he turns to Saber and says “Are you alright with this? I don’t want to make this decision for you.”

Saber smiles and says “But Shirou, you’re my master. It doesn’t matter what I think of it.”

Shirou shakes his head and yells, “Of course it does Saber! You have feelings too, and you’re my friend!”

 Saber’s eyes well-up slightly after that comment, and after she composes herself, she says “Okay. Thanks, Shirou! I’ll be happy with whatever you decide...”

Hearing this, Rin smirks and says “Sounds like it’s all up to you, Shirou... What’s it gonna be?”

Shirou looks down and genuinely considers his options since this would hugely impact how the grail war would go for him. And as he glances downward, he notices that Rin was absentmindedly wiggling her toes, allowing him to briefly see through her long black socks. Even from this angle and distance, Rin’s toes looked both long and imposing, and he could even see that her toenails were painted dark red. As this happens, he also wonders if working with Rin would ever give him a chance to experience her feet, now that he realized what awakened in him from dealing with Saber earlier.

Rin notices his stares, so she decides to stretch her legs in an exaggerated manner, lifting them up in the process. She continues to watch the tiny Shirou as his eyes closely follow the movement of her feet, before she squeezes her toes, watching his eyes widen from the act. After this, she brings her legs back down and rubs her feet into her rug, finding Shirou’s sudden fascination with her feet amusing. If he did decide to accept her offer, she’d have loads of fun toying with him, especially with how much he seemed to desire to experience her feet. She’d give him everything he desired, and possibly a bit too much, just to see how far she could push him before he broke.

 

In another room, the now shrunken Archer was sitting down feeling incredibly annoyed. As he sits there, he grumbles and says “Why did that bastard have to survive after shrinking. This would have been a perfect chance for him to just get himself killed... Maybe I’ll get lucky and something will happen to Shirou that will finally end all of this...”

 

But Shirou continued to think his decision through thoroughly until he finally decides on if he wants to accept Rin’s help or not...

 

Following this chapter will be a route split. There will be one path for if Shirou decides to just manage with Saber and one if he decides to work with Rin instead. Saber’s route will probably be shorter than Rin’s will be, since the last 5 chapters gave Saber the focus. So Rin’s would probably be longer. I’ll probably do one route until it is finished and then go to the other one. I also have an idea or two for bonus chapters, which could be cool whenever I get to those.

Let me know which character you’d like me to focus on next, and I’ll take it into consideration!

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope this chapter was still enjoyable, even if it was mainly setting things up. I tried to add a bit of stuff here and there, since I really couldn't add any major 'interactions' for the chapter.

As I've noted at the end, the story will now branch off for either Saber or Rin. Both will be written of course, but I'll start and finish one before going to the other. So if you really want to see Rin's or Saber's route sooner, let me know in a review!

Also, if it wasn't already obvious, this story has the potential to spoil some things, especially now that Archer is involved at some level. Right now things are just being hinted at, but I might drop some of those reveals in the future, so make sure you've at least watched the fairly recent Unlimited Blade Works anime if you haven't yet, and find these characters interesting.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Ch 7: Entertaining Rin Tohsaka... (Rin Part 1) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This is the start of Rin's route.

Shirou thinks seriously about his decision, before eventually saying “I think I’ll just need to depend on you, Rin. I don’t think I’ll be able to provide for Saber in the long run while I’m stuck like this...”

Upon hearing that, Rin grins and says “Perfect!” Then Rin makes the preparations to transfer Saber to become her servant, instead of Shirou’s. She grabs a piece of magic parchment and writes a contract stating that she would assume command of Saber as long as Shirou was shrunken. She also includes a clause stating that she would keep Shirou safe until he recovered.

Once it was ready, both Rin and Shirou sign it, immediately affecting them with the powerful magic.

And once it was finished, Rin says “All done! How do you both feel?”

Shirou stretches and says “I feel like I have a lot more energy. I didn’t realize how tiring supporting a normally sized servant could be at my state.”

Saber nods and says “I feel a bit better as well. Thank you, Rin.”

Then Rin says “Good! Saber, why don’t you take a nap for now? You must be exhausted, after running on such a small supply of mana.”

But Saber replies, saying “No, I’m alright Rin. You don’t need to worry…” But Saber loudly yawned in the middle of her sentence, and a small tear formed in her right eye, so she said: “Maybe you’re right, Rin.”

So Rin smiles and says “I know! Head into the room on the left; there’s an empty bed you can rest in. I’ll keep an eye on Shirou.”

Saber says goodbye to Rin and Shirou, and then she takes her leather boots and goes into the bedroom, before closing the door behind her. Then Rin looks down at Shirou, who was still in her palm, and smirks before saying “Well then Shirou, I’ve gotta wonder, how did Saber bring you over here?”

Shirou starts to blush, before eventually saying “Well... She thought I’d be mostly hidden if I... went in her boot...”

Rin merely looks at Shirou as if he didn’t say anything odd at all, but then her eyes suddenly widen as she fully processes his statement. And once she does, Rin says “She did what?? How’d you even make it here intact? You’re barely bigger than a bug Shirou!!”

Shirou sighs in response, and says “You don’t need to remind me Rin...” She giggles at his annoyance, so he continues, saying “And I felt pretty okay while in Saber’s boot. I wasn’t in pain or anything and it was kinda nice...”

Hearing this, Rin leans a bit closer and eyes her tiny friend suspiciously, while saying “And what does that mean...?”

Shirou quickly waves his hands in the air erratically, while saying “Ignore that Rin! I spoke without thinking! I just had a stressful day...”

Rin smirks and places one of her socked feet next to him on the table while saying “I think I’ve got you all figured out, Shirou...” He watches nervously, as her massive foot rested next to him, reminding him just how small he was. And the smell was intense, but not in a bad way, although he tried to keep his composure since Rin seemed to be watching him closely. But then she continues, saying “I’m a smart girl, Shirou. You’ve got a thing for feet, don’t you? There’s no need to hide it because I just thought of how you’ll earn your keep!”

Hearing this, Shirou scratches his head, not as concerned as he thought he would at this since Rin seemed too casual about it, and says “What do you need me to do for you? I can’t exactly cook anymore at this size, and I can’t think of any kind of housekeeping chores I could do...”

After that, Rin giggles before saying “I’ve got a lot of homework to catch up on since I was neglecting it for the grail war. But honestly, I just wasn’t motivated, but now I’ve got a great motivator!”

Shirou, still unaware of what Rin wanted from him, asks “And how will I motivate you?”

Rin sighs and mumbles “How dense can he get...” But she quickly clears her throat and says “I want you to give me a detailed foot massage! You’re small enough to fit into some pretty tight spaces, and my feet are super sore, so you’re gonna be busy!”

Shirou just scratches his neck and says “How will giving you a foot massage make you more motivated to do homework?”

In response, Rin grumbles while rubbing her temples, before saying “Just stop questioning it and do it! You like feet and I’m a highly attractive girl, so just stop being stupid and say okay! Need I remind you who is keeping you safe now...?”

Shirou starts to nod quickly while saying “Okay! I’ll do whatever you need!”

Following that, Rin carefully picks him up and brings him into the study where her school work was prepared. And once they were there, she places him on the floor before starting to remove her black thigh-high socks, providing the tiny master quite the show. She made sure to do this both slowly and deliberately, apparently in an attempt to fluster her friend, as she gradually revealed more and more of her bare leg.

Once she got down to her ankle, she started to roll the sock off the rest of the way, revealing to Shirou that her feet were slightly sweaty from being stuck inside those stuffy socks. Shirou quickly started to imagine what it might feel like to be trapped in those socks, making him want to ask Rin about that later, but his thoughts were cut off when she suddenly tosses the rolled up sock in his direction.

As this happens, she laughs and says “Better dodge out the way, Shirou...” Luckily, the bunched up sock missed him, but he didn’t have long to rest when the other one rolled toward him. Shirou managed to dodge that one too, causing Rin to quietly clap and say “You’re one entertaining bug, Shirou! Ready to get to work?”

Shirou nods, so she plants both of her now bare feet in front of him, showing off her dark red toenail polish. And now that her right foot was mere inches away from him, the powerful unleashed odor washed over him, filling his senses. Even at this extreme level, the smell was enjoyable for Shirou, causing him to watch closely as she playfully wiggled her toes. As she does this, she says “It does feel nice to take off your socks! I’m looking forward to what my buggy Shirou will do for me...”

Hearing this, Shirou advances toward Rin’s impossibly giant toes, ready to get to work...

 

First, Shirou walks up to Rin’s big toe and begins to press his hands into it. He was utterly amazed by how soft it felt, and the light amount of sweat only really made it difficult to get a good grip on it. But then he starts to rub that toe forcefully, hoping that Rin would notice his efforts, although she didn’t react to this. After a minute or so of trying, Rin taps her foot, nearly crushing him under it while saying “Not sure what you’re trying; but it’s not working! Either try harder or do something else...”

Listening to her advice, Shirou tries to ram his whole body into her toe, almost as if trying to tackle someone. Nearly immediately, Rin starts to giggle and say “This is a good start! Keep up the effort!” Shirou spends few minutes on that toe, before realizing that he might have an easier time with Rin’s other toes, so he moves along.

When he reaches her 2nd toe, he starts to massage it, pressing his hands vigorously into the soft and warm flesh. With this one, he didn’t need to massage as intensely as before, which was a relief. As he rubbed, he noticed that his hands were getting coated in sweat, and occasionally large globs of the salty stuff would drip down the toe and burst right onto him. Shirou doesn’t let that slow him down, even though the taste was incredibly intense, so he continues to rub hard. While he was working, he hears Rin grumble and say “Why do they need to assign so much busy work...? So annoying!

Right after saying this, Rin slides her foot ever so slightly forward, running him over with her 2nd toe in the process. And as he struggled to free himself from underneath that mound of sweaty flesh, she starts to press her toes into the ball of her foot, while muttering “Got an itch all of a sudden...” Because of this, Shirou was regularly smashed between those two beasts of flesh, without even a chance to escape. Somehow though, being so thoroughly dominated by Rin’s foot, while she wasn’t even trying, was strangely exciting for him.

This lasts a little while until Rin stopped bothering him, leaving him to realize that he was practically glued to the ball of her right foot from her sticky sweat. And no matter what he did, he couldn’t free himself, until she lifted that foot into the air. Shirou watched nervously as she lazily lowered her right foot on top of her left one, without a chance of altering Rin of his current position. And after that, she began to scratch that sole against the top of the left foot, leaving Shirou to wince as the sounds of flesh scraping deafened him.

After a few intense seconds of this, Rin lazily wiggles her toes, causing just enough movement in the ball of her foot for Shirou to come loose. Unfortunately for him, he landed right into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes on her left foot, leaving him trapped in this vice of sweaty flesh. While trying to free himself, he was only met with annoyance by Rin, as she squeezes her toes in response, absolutely smothering him.

While doing this, she mumbles and says “Did something land between my toes…?” As she ponders this, she starts to lazily shuffle him between her toes, effortlessly man-handling him in the process. This also caused Shirou to be shoved deeply into each of her sweaty and dirty toe spaces, allowing him to even see the bits of black sock cotton that were stuck between them. After a bit of this though, Rin taps her chin before saying “Wait... I think I know what’s going on…”

She then starts to giggle and say “I must have lost track of you! Still having fun?” Shirou would respond he could, but since she wouldn’t hear him right now anyway, he doesn’t bother. Rin realizes this too, so she just laughs even harder and says “Well, you feel pretty good to play around with... And you were doing a pretty good job...” But then she suddenly grins down at Shirou, making sure that he could see her, as she says “Now that you’re here, why don’t you show me that you find my toes amazing? I’m sure you can kiss them, right Shirou?

Shirou was curious about what this might feel like, so he presses his lips against the side of her 2nd toe, giving it a soft kiss. Even by allowing his lips to touch her toe was enough to fill his taste buds with an extremely salty and sweaty flavor, causing her to giggle and say “That tickled! Why don’t you go a bit deeper...?” Shirou listens to Rin’s request, and this time burrows down lower between her toes, and plants another kiss in the tight and cramped space between them.

As he does this, Rin squeezes her toes again, totally enveloping Shirou in the warm and sweaty flesh, as she says “You’re so diligent Shirou! You also gave me a great distraction while I did my homework!” Rin starts to stretch after saying this, squeezing her toe even harder in the process, brutally smothering him. And after doing this, she stands up and says “As a reward for being such a great massager, I think I’ll let you stay where you are while I do my afternoon workout!”

She doesn’t even ask for the opinion of her tiny friend, as Shirou wonders if this was a wise idea since he’d be in for a genuinely rough experience if he remained where he was. But as she thoughtlessly walked toward her bedroom, rattling his brain with each bounding step, Shirou also thought that this could be highly exciting.

Shirou decides to just look forward to the experience, while Rin enters her room to change and prepare for an afternoon workout...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

We've now started Rin's route! It should be a lot of fun to write, so hopefully it's fun to read as well. This will probably last at least 5 chapters, so Rin gets a good enough focus. In comparision, I'll probably keep Saber's route shorter, since she got 5 chapters already just focusing on her.

If you liked the chapter, feel free to drop a review!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Ch 8: Exercising with Rin... (Rin Part 2) by Sheograth

Once Rin enters her room, she opens her drawer and pulls out a pair of red ankle socks, before going to sit on her bed. And now that she was seated, Rin lifts up her leg and starts to pull on one of the socks, giving Shirou a chance to see what would happen to him next. As he watched, Rin smirks and says “Are you looking forward to this Shirou? I’m a bit pumped myself...” If he could respond to her, he’d say that he was cautiously optimistic, but he didn’t have time to think on that when she suddenly clenches her toes.

While Rin does this, she giggles and says “You feel pretty nice between my toes, Shirou... I can always make you my tiny servant if you want an easy way to win the grail war...” If Shirou was being honest with himself, he actually considered Rin’s offer for a moment, but his intense desire to become a hero pushed that thought from his mind. It wasn’t like it was relevant right now since he was still going to join Rin for her workout while still stuck between her toes.

After she got on the one sock, she moves on to the foot that Shirou was attached to, suddenly engulfing him in darkness. And as she pulled the sock along her foot, Shirou slowly got used to the lack of light, allowing him to yet again clearly see the toes that flanked him on both sides. But due to the tightness of Rin’s red ankle sock, her toes were shoved even closer together, smothering her tiny friend even more forcefully.

And now that Rin got on her socks, she reaches for her athletic sneakers, intending to put them on next. She decides to just shove her feet into the sneakers, before grinding them back and forth to get them in, subjecting Shirou to an intense experience as he was jolted back and forth. But once she gets her sneakers on, she stands back up and taps the tips of her toes onto the floor, making sure that they were snug.

This was a simple action for Rin, but it had severe consequences for Shirou, as he was roughly dislodged from between her toes. And as he went flying, he smacked into the wall of cotton which was the edge of the sock, causing him to helplessly tumble downward. By the time he stopped, he ended up right under her 3rd toe, which swiftly clamped down onto him. That pressure was incredibly intense, as he was crushed under her full weight, as her toe flesh and the soft cotton surrounded him entirely.

But right after that, Rin started to walk to her workout room, ready to exercise with her tiny friend in her sock...

 

When Rin arrives, she steps onto the treadmill first, starting with a light jog, pounding Shirou into submission. With each collision, her foot made with the treads, Shirou’s body was wholly flattened under the pressure until he was brutalized as that leg absorbed the impact from the other leg’s action. The process repeated itself endlessly, as Shirou was made aware of just how much went into a simple stepping motion. Each minor stage of Rin’s stepping cycle etched itself into Shirou’s soul, as he struggled to breathe during the chaos. And as she was jogging, she smiles while saying “I hope you’re managing so far, Shirou... I’m gonna start the actual run now, so brace yourself...”

Once Rin finished her statement, she began to speed up just as she claimed, putting his endurance to the test. With each step, Shirou’s body was pressed deeper and deeper into Rin’s warm toe flesh, ruthlessly smashing him in the process. He could barely even keep track of her movement now, as the sheer intensity of it all made it all blend together. The one thing that was becoming more noticeable for him was the sweat that seemed to pour over him, as Rin pushed herself for the workout. It was too intense for him to really notice any kind of scent, but the sweat coated him all the same, making him feel more like an extension of Rin’s foot than anything else.

But after about 20 minutes of this insane run, Rin finally stopped, allowing Shirou to catch his breath at last. His respite didn’t last, however, as Rin sat down and quickly began scrunching her toes, roughly smothering him between her 2nd toe and the ball of her foot. As she does this, she says “You still awake Shirou? This workout is just starting, so I can’t have you sleep right through it...” Shirou couldn’t do much to answer Rin’s question, causing her to hum to herself and say “I know... If you’re still with us, then how about you give my toe a little kiss or even a lick?” She suddenly pauses, and giggles before adding, “Unless you’d rather me discipline you...”

Shirou wanted to keep Rin as pleasant as possible, so he starts to kiss and lick where he could currently reach, causing Rin to audibly sigh and say “That sure feels nice, Shirou... I should have you do clean-up duty once I’m all done...” After that bit of casual taunting, Rin gets back up and walks toward her mini-weights area, to start on her next phase...

 

When Rin reaches her weights set, she starts to use them, while saying “Just to keep you in the loop, I like to lift smaller weights. This way, I keep some upper body strength without sacrificing any mobility…” Luckily, this wasn’t very taxing on Shirou, allowing him to recuperate while Rin lifted weights. Rin notices this as well, so after about 10 minutes of this, she smirks and says “Since this doesn’t require any leg movement from me, I think I should try to keep you properly entertained...”

After saying this, Rin starts to deliberately scrunch her toes, burying Shirou under the sweaty flesh and the damp sock fabric. For each time she lifted a weight to her chest, she’d forcefully squeeze her toes, acting as if she was trying to give Shirou a workout as well. This chaotic process continues for around another 10 minutes, where Rin continues to clench and unclench her toes to perfectly match with how she lifted her weights. Shirou even found it difficult to breathe at times, as his face was smothered continuously in her sweaty flesh, ensuring that he was entirely subject to Rin’s will.

But once she was finished with that, she laughs and says “I wonder how you’re holding up, Shirou...? We’re not done just yet; so brace yourself for the next stage!” And after saying that, Rin gets up and walks to another part of the room, where a training dummy was set up...

 

When Rin reaches here, she says “Since I need to fight against other mages, I’ve decided on working on my actual fighting technique. Even though I use magic to heighten my abilities, I’ve still gotta build a proper foundation...” Once she finished explaining that, she starts by repeatedly punching the dummy, getting a nice rhythm going. But during this portion, Rin would constantly stomp down, in an attempt to put her full weight into her punches. Because of that, Shirou was brutally pulverized underfoot, as he felt like his body was going to burst from the pressure. To his surprise, however, his body remained entirely uninjured during the experience, even if he experienced a fair amount of discomfort.

This lasted a fair amount of time though, leaving Shirou unable to accurately keep track of anything beyond his immediate surrounding, leaving him to instead focus more on his magic. Since his senses were being so limited, he strangely began picturing a vast desolate wasteland where various weapons were lodged into the ground. In another moment, he was no longer in Rin’s sock and instead was standing alone surrounded by dozens upon dozens of blades, immensely confusing him.

But as he looked around frantically, desperate to burn the image into his mind, thinking that he would leave this place at a moment’s notice. While he did this, he heard Rin’s voice in the distance, saying “You should brace yourself Shirou; because this next part will rock your world...” Suddenly, everything around him shook, as the sky and ground seemed to shatter away into many tiny pieces before he snapped back to where he was initially.

Shirou didn’t have time to think about this odd happening, as Rin’s foot would swiftly thrust outward, overwhelming him with the sever force of gravity. But before Shirou had the time to adjust to the force in gravity, her foot would suddenly stop with a booming crash, shaking him to his very core, leaving him to wonder just what Rin was currently doing. And after each shake, Rin would slowly lower her foot, giving Shirou a few precious moments of relief, before it all repeated. This would continue endlessly, assaulting his senses as he failed to adjust to all the changing and erratic motions.

In actuality, Rin was practicing her kicks, slamming her foot into the training dummy, making sure that she could do so quickly and accurately, and with consistency as well. She also figured that doing this would spice things up for Shirou, although she really wanted to see his face at the moment since she deliberately kept him in the dark about what exactly she was doing. And due to their current size difference, Rin never realized what Shirou did between her changing motions, although he had no idea what he did to somehow transport himself to that strange world either.

After 10 more minutes of these forceful kicks, Rin slows down and sits down for a moment, allowing Shirou to catch his breath too. As he did this, Rin giggles and says “Did you enjoy yourself? Once I do some warm down stretches, it’ll all be over...”

 

True to Rin’s word, she immediately started stretching next, not wanting to feel sore or anything from the workout. Certain stretches put more stress on Shirou’s body, especially ones that required her to bend to touch her toes. During those stretches, she would tightly grip her sneakers, brutally crushing Shirou between sweat-soaked flesh and sock material. Even though this was meant as a way to gradually relax Rin’s muscles, it didn’t give Shirou much of a chance for that, as his body was assaulted continuously for the duration of it all. Rin spends about 15 minutes doing this, before she walks over to her room and removes her sneakers, finally giving her feet a chance to relax without constriction.

After that, she pulls off her socks, before bending down to feel around for Shirou. She eventually finds him plastered against the ball of her foot, right in front of where her toes start, leaving her to carefully peel him free. Once Shirou was released and on her palm, she giggles and says “You look rough... Did you enjoy yourself, little pervy Shirou?”

Shirou grumbles for a moment, saying “Can we skip all the ‘perv’ stuff? I’m not the one who asked for a massage, remember? And you also wanted me to stay in your sock while you worked out.”

Rin sighs, slightly annoyed by how blunt Shirou was, but that was part of what made him unique, leaving her to smile and say “I’m only kidding...” Then she taps her chin and adds, saying “Either way, you do look pretty dirty... Want me to help you get washed off?”

Shirou lightly blushes while saying “That would be thoughtful of you. I’d appreciate the assistance...”

Rin proceeds to beam down at Shirou, before walking him toward the main bathroom, before closing the door behind him. She suddenly removes her hair tie, revealing that her long black hair was fairly sweaty too, as she waves it back and forth to loosen it up. While she does this, Shirou blushes again and says “Your hair looks nice when it’s down...”

Upon hearing this, Rin’s eyes widen for a moment before she blushes back, and says “Oh... Thanks, Shirou...” But then her face furrows into a glare, as she adds, saying “I mean, uhh... Don’t bring up such weird things! I’m all gross from the workout...”

Shirou just smiles to himself, well aware that Rin had a relatively typical hot/cold personality type. But then his eyes widen, as she suddenly pulls off her top, revealing a dark red sports bra. And as Shirou stares absolutely dumbfounded, Rin only smirks and says “What’s got you so flustered? I need to take a shower, so wouldn’t the easiest method be if I took it while washing you off?”

He continues to stare silently until finally yelling “But that means we’ll be showering together?? That’s not something that friends normally do with each other!”

Hearing this, Rin suddenly begins to blush again, while shouting “Who said we’re showering together you perv?? I’m just washing you off first!”

Following their outbursts, they both stand silently, as the mental image of them showering together like a couple flooded into their minds. And once they snapped out of the embarrassing thought, Rin prepared to wash off her tiny friend, wanting to ensure that he stayed as far away as possible once she started her shower...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you like this chapter! And as you can see at the end, things will be getting pretty steamy next chapter, so look forward to that. (There's a minor retcon at the end; but it's mainly to alter the general tone/direction of the next chapter's start)

And if you liked the chapter, then feel free to leave a review! I really appreciate them.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Ch 9: Showering with Rin...? (Rin Part 3) by Sheograth

Once Rin turns on the shower, she says “I’m washing you first, so take off your clothes Shirou. Don’t make a big deal out of this...” Shirou still hesitates, causing Rin to fold her arms while saying “Stop making it weird! How are you supposed to wash now anyway?”

Following this, Shirou completely removes his clothing so that Rin could start cleaning him off, lathering up some soap at the same time. And once she was ready, she begins to wash Shirou, carefully scrubbing his tiny body. For Shirou, it felt pretty relaxing, although he tried his best to not think about the fact that his attractive friend was currently rubbing his nude body.

It didn’t take all that long for Rin to finish cleaning him off, and when she was done, she places Shirou down on one of the nearby drawers and says “Now stay put while I shower. If you even think about peeking at me, I’ll stomp you flat!”

Shirou listens, as he turns away while she removes the rest of her clothes, not wanting to incur her wrath. Unfortunately, the door suddenly opens, causing a strong enough wind burst to send the tiny Shirou flying through the air...

 

A few minutes earlier, Saber woke up from her nap and stumbled toward the bathroom, still half asleep. And when she opened the door, she looked around and realized that Rin was about to take a shower. When Rin sees this, she peeks out of the shower curtain and says “Hey Saber! Did you have a nice nap?”

Saber loudly yawns and says “It felt quite nice, Rin... Thank you for offering the bed to me...”

After that, Rin says “While you’re standing here, would you mind handing me my washcloth? It’s off to the right, but I don’t want to step out and get the floor all wet...”

Saber nods and grabs the washcloth, gripping it tightly, before handing it off to Rin and leaving the room. And once Rin had it in her palm, she squeezes her wash bottle and covers the cloth in the body wash. Following that, she lathers it up and dips it under the shower, before starting to wash off...

 

For Shirou, things felt much more chaotic. Due to the opening of the door, Shirou was sent tumbling through the air, before landing on a plain of roughed up but soft fabric. The ground was mostly gray, with odd-looking strands sticking up like tiny barely grown trees. But when he looks toward the door, now that he was able to somewhat reorient himself, he sees the still groggy form of Saber towering above him. Then, in the corner of his mind, he hears the tail end of what Rin was saying, where she asked for a washcloth. And when he saw Saber reaching toward him, he realized in horror that he ended up landing right on top of Rin’s own washcloth.

He tries to shout up at Saber, but due to her half asleep state plus the roaring shower, his voice could not reach his former heroic spirit. Instead, he can only brace himself as she roughly grasps the washcloth, smothering him between her palm and the cloth. And when his vision was returned to him, due to Saber handing off the washcloth, Shirou was granted with the stunning sight of Rin’s perky bare breasts. Due to his shock, Shirou was at a loss for words, as she reached for a bottle of body wash.

And once she had the bottle, she emptied the contents onto the washcloth, effectively drowning the tiny magus in the process. After she finished with that, she placed the washcloth under the shower, threatening to send Shirou down the drain with the harsh water current. Luckily for him, his leg got tied up on a rougher part of the washcloth, keeping him in place while Rin started to lather it all up. Occasionally, Rin would unknowingly run Shirou over with her fingers, assaulting him with soapy water in the process.

When Rin was finally ready, she begins to wash herself off; unaware that Shirou would be dragged along for the experience...

 

Rin begins by scrubbing down her stomach, rubbing the washcloth in circles, causing Shirou to become dizzy in the process. It felt incredibly strange to be pressed deeply against Rin’s belly, as he was ground against her sweaty and filthy body. Once she finished there, she moved to her arms, quickly swiping along each, bringing Shirou along unknowingly. And after that, Rin begins to clean off her chest, thoroughly rubbing away all the grime that developed from her workout.

This was incredibly exciting for Shirou since he was being deeply pressed into Rin’s ample chest, causing him to practically sink into the soft and slightly bouncy flesh. And while Rin was washing, she loudly sighs and says “Nothing beats a hot shower... I’m sure you agree with me, right Shirou?” Shirou was sure that Rin would have freaked out if she learned about where he actually was, causing him to assume that she thought that he was still on the drawer waiting for her.

Once she finished with her breasts, she rolled the washcloth up and squeezed it between her boobs, before pressing them together. Because of this, Shirou was roughly smothered as both massive mounds of flesh smashed together, putting an extreme level of pressure onto him. And while she fondles her breasts absentmindedly, she quietly mutters, saying “I wish my chest was as nice as Sakura’s...” Almost as soon as she says that, she begins to blush while looking around frantically, before muttering “It’s a good thing the shower’s too loud for him to hear me... I should watch what I say...” Unfortunately for Rin, Shirou heard every word, and he wondered what caused him to blush more; him being close enough to her chest to hear her nervous and rapid heartbeat or her apparent desire for a chest the size of Sakura’s own chest.

Shirou didn’t have long to ponder that, because Rin quickly resumed her cleaning session in an attempt to distract herself from her embarrassing aloud pondering. So she started to scrub down her legs thoroughly, grinding Shirou against her well-toned and smooth thighs, before bringing the washcloth toward her crotch. Shirou tried his best to close his eyes during the approach, but his body was rocked to its core as Rin started to rub her private area, wanting to thoroughly remove the sweat that formed there due to her workout.

Because of this, Shirou’s body was roughly mashed into Rin’s sweaty vagina and bottom, as she innocently cleaned herself off. Luckily for him at least, he was just small enough so that Rin didn’t notice his presence on her washcloth, as he would surely feel her wrath is she discovered him at this point. Rin spends a minute or two washing around here, inadvertently giving Shirou a detailed personal tour of her most private areas, leaving him breathless.

After that, she finishes by scrubbing her feet and toes, which were still reasonably dirty from her workout. Shirou was roughly pressed into every inch of Rin’s foot, as she thoroughly cleaned it off, giving him yet another tour of the feet that he seemed to be strangely attracted to. As she does this, she mumbles to herself, saying “Since he seems to like them so much, I should at least keep them clean for him...” As soon as she catches herself saying this, she lightly slaps her cheek and says “What am I saying...? Why would I care what Shirou likes or dislikes about me...?” If one thing remained constant in this experience, it was Rin’s hot/cold personality.

And when Rin was finally finished washing, she tossed the washcloth to the side on one of the walls mounted hooks, before stepping under the stream of hot water to rinse off. The hook that the washcloth landed on was level with Rin’s waist, giving Shirou a clear view of her entire nude form. Shirou always thought that Rin was a beautiful girl, but looking up at her at this size with the water flowing around her made her seem more like a glistening goddess than anything else. Once she finished rinsing though, she started washing her hair, scrubbing her shampoo into her long locks.

Shirou rarely got to see Rin with her hair down, which was why he reacted as he did before, but viewing her wash it was almost breathtaking. This process reminded him just how long her wavy black hair was and just took the chance to relax while watching her since he couldn’t necessarily escape from his current location. And even if he wanted to, his leg was even more tangled up in the washcloth’s loose strands, leaving him stuck for a while longer.

But once Rin was all finished up, she turns off the shower and steps out to dry off, giving Shirou an unintentional show as she stretched and fluffed down her body with her warm towel. And by the time she finishes, Saber knocks on the door and says “Are you almost finished, Rin? I would like to take a shower next if you would allow me to use your facilities...”

Hearing this, Rin wraps herself up in her towel and opens the door, before saying “I’ve got a better idea Saber! I can help wash you off! I’ve got a mini bath area in the basement...”

Saber shakes her head in response and says “No no... I couldn’t trouble you with that...”

Rin only smiles back and says “I insist! You’re my guest after all...” Then she taps her chin and says “And you must be pretty low on mana right now, so a bit of intimacy should charge you right back up!”

Following that, Saber says “Well, even after that nap, I am feeling a bit drained. It must because I recently became your servant Rin...” After a short pause, Saber claps her hands and says “Okay! I’ll accept your generous offer, Rin...”

With that settled Rin carelessly grabs the washcloth again and guides Saber to the mini bathing room. Shirou wanted to alert either of his gigantic companions about his current location, but Rin’s hand gripped the washcloth in such a way that he was folded within in, where his voice was entirely blocked by the thick but soft walls of cotton material.

And as Rin lead the way; neither of Shirou’s comparatively gigantic friends were aware that they would be bringing a tiny guest to join their bathing session...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I needed to make a minor change to the last chapter, mainly where Rin implies that she wanted to have a full on shower with Shirou. I wasn't really thinking of their relationship at this point in time, and with Rin's personality, she definitely wouldn't jump to something like a mutual shower at this point.

But that doesn't mean that an unaware shower sequence can't happen!

If you like the chapter, then feel free to let me know in a review! Or leave a review if you've got some constructive criticism or suggestions for the future. There will be bonus chapters once I finish the routes for Rin and Saber, so feel free to suggest bonus characters. I have a few in mind.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Ch 10: A Bath with Rin & Saber... (Rin Part 4) by Sheograth

When Rin brings Saber to the basement washing area, she says “You can keep your clothes in this room, okay?”

Saber nods and begins to strip down, revealing a well built but also slender form, while she says “I’ve never bathed with someone else. I understand that it is a more common occurrence in this country? The grail did give me a basic understanding of modern society here...”

Rin smiles and nods, before saying “Yep! Think of it as a bonding experience!”

Following that, Saber arranges her clothes in a neat pile before Rin leads her to the bathing area proper. Once they enter, Rin starts to lather up the washcloth again, inadvertently assaulting Shirou with her nimble fingers. He was forced to hold his breath as the soapy suds flooded around him, thankfully hiding his presence at the same time. And when Rin was finally finished, she walks up to Saber while holding the washcloth at an angle where Shirou could see in front of him.

And his view was incredible, as Saber’s nude body was right in front of him, where he was still impressed by her slightly smaller bust size. Her cream colored skin looked highly smooth and shiny, signifying that despite her warrior lifestyle she still managed to care for herself. Although Shirou wondered if it was more due to her natural beauty as a Heroic Spirit rather than anything else, his thoughts were interrupted when Rin suddenly squeezes the washcloth, causing soap droplets to fall to the ground while he was brutally smothered.

After that, Rin says “How about I wash your back, Saber? I’m sure you don’t often get that kind of luxury any more...”

Saber smiles upon hearing that and says “I don’t often think about it, as I’ve always been focused on the grail war. This should be nice...”

After that, Saber turns away from Rin and sits down on one of the bath chairs, happily awaiting her back scrubbing...

 

As Rin slowly brought the washcloth toward Saber, Shirou watched as if the world moved in slow motion, wondering if time dilated due to his fear of what was about to happen. He looked forward at Saber and realized that her back muscles were impressively developed, which made a lot of sense since she used that heavy blade as her primary weapon. As he looked forward, he noticed all of the minor imperfections and wrinkles that formed along Saber’s well-shaped back, all of which would never be visible usually.

But once Rin was about to press the washcloth into Saber’s back, Shirou closed his eyes while bracing as well as he could manage, before he collided with her smooth skin. Rin immediately started to rub the washcloth up and down, wanting to give Saber a thorough scrub down, accidentally grinding Shirou into Saber’s skin in the process. While Rin does this, Saber happily sighs and says “This really does feel relaxing...” Upon hearing this, Rin starts to rub the washcloth in a circular pattern, putting more effort into it as well.

This, of course, put even more pressure onto Shirou, as he was forced to intimately familiarize himself with every inch of Saber’s muscular but slender back. And unfortunately for Shirou, Rin had no plans on slowing down or stopping, making it difficult for him to catch his breath during the experience. And Rin didn’t even plan on stopping just at Saber’s back, as she quickly moved up to her neck, wanting to continue to help out her friend. But when Saber notices this, she tries to squirm away while saying “Rin...! I can do the rest on my own...”

Rin just puts a hand on Saber’s shoulder, while smiling and saying “Just relax Saber... Consider this my treat for being my servant now...” Saber starts to relax again, deciding to accept Rin’s goodwill, causing you to be rolled all around Saber’s neck in the process. He wouldn’t have thought much about it before, but even Saber’s neck was nicely muscular, although it still gave off the slender appearance that she usually exuded. Again, Shirou wonders if the grail did this to heighten Saber’s looks while keeping her physical attributes accurate.

But Shirou’s thoughts were interrupted yet again as Rin suddenly slid the washcloth toward Saber’s side, wanting to scrub there next. As she does this, she forcefully digs into the skin there, practically engulfing Shirou in the process. But as she did this, Saber started to giggle to herself, causing Rin to smirk and say “I never expected you to be ticklish, Saber...”

Saber blushes with embarrassment in response, and says “I still have weaknesses I suppose...”

Rin, noticing Saber’s despair, decides to rub her cheek against Saber’s, surprising her. As she does this, Rin says “It’s okay to be vulnerable once in a while Saber... Heck, Shirou is unabashedly upfront with his faults, and he’s got tons!” Upon hearing this, Shirou sighs to himself and wonders if he should start sharing less with Rin from now on. But then she starts to laugh to herself, which Shirou admittedly found cute, so he decides to just take Rin’s statement in stride. Besides, she would have (probably) been more gentle with her wording if she knew that Shirou was around to hear.

After that, Saber smiles and goes to wrap her arm around Rin’s head, while their cheeks were still pressed together. As she does that, she says “I should take your advice, Rin. Thank you...”

Upon hearing that, Rin smugly smiles and says “You’re very welcome Saber...” After that, she looks back at Saber’s side and slowly grins, before suddenly squeezing them, using her washcloth too. And as Saber started to giggle louder and louder, Rin kept on squeezing and tickling harder, brutally mashing Shirou into Saber’s side. While Saber struggled against this, she started to kick her bare feet forward chaotically, suffering under Rin’s unrelenting tickling. But due to the slick wet floor, Saber slips and knocks over the chair, causing the both of them to tumble down.

 

They land with a thud, as Shirou was suddenly trapped in a moist and heavy sandwich of what he assumed was skin. If Shirou knew precisely where he was, he might have fainted from sheer embarrassment, but the lack of light protected him in that sense for the time being. In actuality, Rin fell right on top of Saber, as their stomachs pressed into each other, as they both remained silent in the surprise of the result.

Saber speaks up first, saying “I should have had more self-control... Sorry for making you fall, Rin...”

Rin smiles, and lightly blushes while saying “Nah it’s not just on you. I shouldn’t have fooled around while washing you off...”

After that, Saber says “That’s fair. Well, can you stand?”

Rin hums for a moment, before saying “Well, now that we’re in this position, want to just stay like this for a few minutes? Physical contact is the most efficient way of replenishing a Heroic Spirit’s mana, so you should be back to your full strength in just a few minutes!”

Upon hearing this, Saber’s eyes widen as she says “That sounds much too indecent! I can regain my mana in other ways I assure you Rin...”

Rin shakes her head and says “It’ll be fine Saber. Just staying in this position is more than enough. I only wish we weren’t on the floor...”

Saber sighs to herself in response, before saying “Well, sometimes sacrifices are necessary...”

As the two of them rest on top of each other somewhat awkwardly, Shirou tried his best to fight his way through the incredibly tight cave of dampened flesh, wondering just where he landed. And once he reached a less cramped area, he looked around and saw two sets of mountains pressing against each other, with two forming from the ground and two from the sky. Droplets of warm water would rain down around Shirou as he stood there until he finally realized that he was standing in a highly dangerous location. Against all odds and his intentions, Shirou landed on Saber’s body during the fall and was now sandwiched between the canyons of her and Rin’s cleavage.

And while Rin and Saber remained where they were, they both thought only about transferring mana, wanting this experience to fulfill a practical purpose. Shirou, on the other hand, was just focused on getting out of this mess undiscovered since there was no way he’d be able to explain his way out of this right now. He couldn’t escape though, because their breasts formed a wall that meant that his only paths were either back between their bellies or forward past their faces. And if he went that way, he’d have a greater chance at being discovered, which was on the bottom of his list for the moment.

But once they felt like enough mana was transferred, Rin starts to get up first, causing Shirou to hide under one of Saber’s perky and plump breasts. And when Rin got up all the way, Shirou stared while her full height sunk in for him. She really seemed like the tallest and mightiest of skyscrapers, although she’d easily dwarf them many times over, making him feel even tinier than he already was. Shirou didn’t have long to admire this low angle sight, as Rin quickly bent down to help Saber up, forcing him to grab onto any hairs to prevent his fall.

Shirou tumbled along Saber’s smooth belly, before finally grabbing a small hair near her belly button, forcing him to dangle for survival while Rin led her to their large tub...

 

Rin starts to warm fill the tub with warm water while saying “Nothing beats a post-wash soak! Do you feel more energized from all that mana, Saber?”

Saber grins and says “I feel amazing Rin! I wonder if I’ve ever worked at full mana capacity before today. It really is a different experience...” Upon hearing this, Shirou sighs to himself sadly but smiles knowing that Saber could actually be adequately provided for as Rin’s servant.

Following that, Rin smiles and says “Well, no offense to Shirou, but he wasn’t exactly prepared for a grail war. Really, I wish he wasn’t at school the first day I fought. Then he might not have been dragged into all this...” Upon hearing that, Shirou’s eyes widen, unaware that Rin felt guilt toward your involvement. While it was true that he garnered the attention of Lancer because he was clashing with Rin and Archer, Shirou was still the one who chose to stay at school that late. And besides, he got to meet Saber and actually become friends with Rin, so it wasn’t all bad.

His thoughts were interrupted when Saber lightly giggles and says “Even though Shirou is not a skilled magus, he has an admirable sense of justice and is a good person. I’ve resigned myself to be a simple tool for mages, but Shirou treated me as an equal from the start. You too, Rin.” She then pauses and smiles before adding, saying “I’m sure that Shirou doesn’t hold a grudge for any of this, Rin.” If Shirou was in a position to be heard, he’d readily agree with Saber’s assessment, but he chooses to remain quiet to attempt to stay undetected.

After saying that, Saber begins to step into the bathtub while saying “The water does feel nice. I never realized how helpful these extended bathing activities could be...” Due to Saber plunging one foot into the tub, her body shook at just the right intensity for Shirou to fall off toward the steaming warm water, as he struggled to surface before Saber sank all the way in.

While you struggled under the water, Rin looks down and says “I hope Shirou doesn’t resent me for all of this... He’ll never have a normal life from now on. Is it really okay that I thrust him into this world, even though it wasn’t my intention?” Luckily for Rin, Shirou was still deep underwater, so he was not able to hear her vulnerable expression.

Saber smiles in response and says “I know Shirou, and there is no way he’d resent you for any of this. But if you are concerned, maybe you should tell him about it? Shirou’s a good listener...”

Rin silently listens, before taking a deep breath and saying “Speaking of him, umm... do you think Shirou actually likes me? I mean more than just a friend...” Shirou finally emerges from the water and takes a deep breath as he was able to reach fresh air again, but he instantly saw Rin’s deep red blushing face. But before he could wonder what caused her to look like this, she stepped into the water, accidentally pressing her foot onto Shirou, sending him sinking right back into the water for another round.

And as Saber looks at Rin sympathetically, she puts a hand on her shoulder and says “Since we’re here, why don’t we talk about it?”

Rin smiles, as the both of them lower themselves into a sitting position, while Shirou flails about while trying to remain afloat, being washed toward where their feet were going. It was definitely not his intention, but Shirou was about to spend the remainder of the bath with Rin and Saber, where they still remained totally oblivious of his company...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you liked the chapter! And if you did, then feel free to drop a review.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 11: End to an Exciting Bath (Rin Part 5) by Sheograth

Now that Rin and Saber were both in comfortable positions, they begin to chat, unaware of Shirou’s presence with them in the tub. At the moment, he was treading water near Rin’s foot, as only her toes peeked out from the warm sudsy water. As he did this, Saber begins, saying “How long have you been friends with Shirou?”

Rin scratches her chin while wiggling her toes, causing small ripples in the water to assault Shirou, as she says “Well, we were never all that close. We’ve gone to the same school for a while, but he never really wanted to associate with me. I didn’t really understand why, so I never bothered with him either...”

Upon hearing that, Shirou wonders why he even avoided Rin in the first place, thinking that it was probably for some dumb reason or another. But he silently hopes that it didn’t hurt her feelings since that was the last thing he wanted to do to someone else.

Saber taps her chin after hearing Rin’s statement, before saying “Shirou always seemed like the type to really focus in on one thing at a time. I’m sure he didn’t mean anything by it...”

Rin nods, but then says “Even still, it wouldn’t have hurt to say hi to me in the hallway once in a while...” After saying this, she pauses for a moment, before adding “Now that I think about it, one of his buddies wasn’t a fan of me, so maybe that was why Shirou never went to chat with me...”

When thinking on that, Shirou had to admit that constantly hearing Issei, the ‘buddy’ in question, say all those negative things about Rin could have colored his perception of her. He wanted to believe that he’d see beyond petty gossip and insults, but it seemed like he still had a lot to mature about.

Saber nods in response, before saying “A friend’s gossip can be an effective thing indeed, Rin. How have you both gotten along since the war began?”

Rin thinks for a moment, before saying “It’s actually been pretty pleasant. I wish he wasn’t so dense about certain things, but that same denseness also allowed him to accept all this mage and holy grail stuff in stride.”

Saber lightly giggles while saying “Shirou may have a highly noble soul, but he is incredibly thick headed about certain things...”

Upon hearing this, Shirou wonders just how inaccurate he was at reading situations and people’s intentions. If it was this bad, then maybe he should work on fixing that for the future. But while he reflected on their harsh words, Rin kicked her leg slightly while starting to laugh at Saber’s blunt statement, causing Shirou to fly through the air along with a few drops of water. And when Shirou finally lands, he notices that he was now on a highly smooth and slippery landscape, making him wonder where exactly he ended up. But when looking forward, he sees Rin’s immense face, making him realize that he was right on top of her own stomach.

While he was located here, Rin deeply exhales, causing her stomach to flatten slightly as air escaped from her lungs. Because of this, the warm bath water slowly encroached around Shirou’s position, as if he was standing on a rapidly shrinking island. As this happened, Rin descended more in-depth into the water, wanting to only leave her head above for the moment, forcing Shirou to tread yet again. Once Rin changed her position, she sighs and says “Joking aside, how are you supposed to tell a guy who’s denser than anything that you...” She pauses for a moment, before blushing and adding, saying “kinda like him...?”

Shirou’s eyes widen upon hearing this, never realizing that Rin harbored any feelings for him, always thinking that they were just friends. It wasn’t like he didn’t harbor similar feelings; it was just that he always assumed that Rin wasn’t interested in him or something. But upon further reflection, Shirou assumed that it was due to his apparent ‘denseness’.

Upon hearing that, Saber smiles sweetly while saying “Oh Rin... I might not be the best person for love advice, but I’ve always lived by a mantra of honesty. It might not be comfortable at first, but speaking to Shirou seriously about your feelings would be what I’d suggest.”

Rin lifts her knees and buries her head between them nervously, causing water to splash all around Shirou before she quietly says “I don’t know Saber... What if he doesn’t feel the same way? How am I supposed to interact with him if that happens?”

Saber taps her chin, before saying “Well, how about waiting a little while? Maybe just spending more time together as friends could help. We’ll both be here, at least until he returns to his normal size, so you have time...”

Rin nods, before saying “I guess we can try to hang out a bit more first...” But then she sighs again and adds, saying “Either way, we should try to make some plans for going forward, Saber. I’d like to get some kind of teamwork idea before the other masters realize that we’re a pair now...”

Saber nods back while saying “I agree. Shall we leave the bath now?”

Rin agrees, slowly standing after that, forcing Shirou to flail about frantically while water rushed past him. By the time she had stood up, she starts to leave the bath, lifting her foot in such a way so that it brought Shirou along for the ride. And while he was on top of Rin’s foot, she starts to dry off, buffering her soaked body with a warm towel. Once she finishes, she starts walking toward her set of clothing, causing Shirou to roll straight between her 2nd and 3rd toes. As she walked, she slips on a pair of black short shorts and a dark red T-shirt, before shuffling her feet into a pair of fluffy slippers.

Due to this, Shirou was routinely battered by Rin’s post-bath toes, as they roughly mashed into him. While that was happening, she and Saber begin walking back to the study, causing Shirou to be unknowingly crushed underfoot. Each time Rin’s slipper-clad foot collided with the floor, Shirou’s body was pressed deeper into her soft and slightly moist toe flesh, where Rin herself was utterly unaware of his situation.

Eventually, the two girls enter the study, with Shirou still underfoot...

 

By the time Rin makes it to the study with Saber, Shirou was deeply lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, as they rhythmically rubbed again him during the whole walk. But now that Rin was in the study, she sits down and begins scrunching her toes, unintentionally smothering Shirou in the process. Now that she was seated, she says “First things first Saber; what are your combat preferences?”

Saber scratches her chin, before saying “I’d rather fight my foe honorably, one on one. If you would please not interfere while I battle against other servants then I’d be most appreciative...”

Rin smiles in response while saying “That works for me, Saber! I’ll watch your back and keep any other pesky mages away.” After saying this, Rin starts to tap her foot, brutally crushing Shirou under her long and unyielding toes. As she does this, she sighs and says “So, are you sold on relaxing baths? I feel great right now...”

Saber stretches after hearing this, causing her slippers to fall off before suddenly reaching with her toes to pull them back while saying “I’ve never thought much of the practice beyond for just remaining clean, but that was a nice experience...” After saying this, Saber begins to grab at the ends of her slippers with her toes, before erratically flailing them around. And if Shirou could have viewed this, he probably would have found Saber’s absent-minded action to be cute, but he was preoccupied with being Rin’s personal toe toy.

Following that, Rin and Saber continue to discuss the details of their battle plans, while Shirou was chaotically battered by Rin’s long and slender toes. The discussion lasts for almost an hour, proving to be quite interesting for Shirou, as even Saber unintentionally joins in on the fun. At one point, Rin tosses off her slipper, leaving Shirou inside of it while roughly squeezing her toes against one of the table legs. But at the same time, Saber started to become a bit restless, so she dragged her feet under the table, removing her own slippers soon after.

And when Shirou looks forward, he sees Saber’s massive toes staring down at him, and they looked like they were raring to have a play session with him. So he braces himself as Saber plants her foot onto the discarded slipper, pinning him under her 3rd toe as a result. Her toe was able to effortlessly dominate the tiny mage, casually rolling him back and forth, as she and Rin continued to finalize their battle strategy.

After that, Saber begins to curl her toes, scooping Shirou up and squeezing him against the slightly moist joints of the toe. Her toe regularly mashes into Shirou with high intensity, while he tries in vain to escape, only causing Saber to scrunch and curl her toes harder. She continues to unknowingly abuse Shirou, keeping him between her toes for minutes at a time, barely giving him a chance to breathe properly.

Eventually, though, Shirou manages to slip away while Saber brings her foot back to her own show as if her foot was satisfied by the brief but passionate session. But Shirou didn’t have long to rest, as Rin’s foot was just about to return, as she plants it on him roughly. Upon doing this though, she starts to grind her foot back and forth, while saying “It feels like a pebble fell into my slipper...”

After hearing this, Saber says “Speaking of that Rin; I think I noticed that too... I must have been playing with it without realizing it...”

Rin starts to drag the mystery object toward her toes, before vigorously squeezing Shirou between them, while saying “It does feel rather nice to play with... But the strangest thing is that it feels oddly familiar to me...” She becomes silent for a moment before her eyes widen as she says “Wait, that’s not a pebble! I think that’s Shirou...”

And after saying this, Rin bends down and reaches toward her toes, plucking Shirou from between them before dropping him on her palm. When he looks back up at her, he sees that her face looked fairly annoyed and suspicious, as she says “How’d you get in there, Shirou? I just got out of the shower, so I hope you didn’t try anything naughty...”

Shirou backs away nervously, before saying “Of course not! Back when Saber entered the bathroom, the wind from the door sent me flying into your slipper! I’d been stuck in it ever since...” This wasn’t the truth, but trying to describe how he joined Rin for her shower wouldn’t be a smart idea, so he hopes that it will work.

Upon hearing that, Rin scratches her head, before saying “So you’re saying that you just stayed in my slipper the whole time...?” Shirou nods nervously, but then Rin sighs to herself, before saying “You know what? With your current situation, you don’t have much control over what happens to you. Let’s just move on...”

Shirou was surprised that Rin was so willing to just let that go, making him wonder if it had to do with her apparent liking for him. But right after that, Saber speaks up and says “Shirou! I’m sorry I caused you trouble... I wasn’t aware that you were in the bathroom when I entered it...”

Rin shrugs and says “I could have warned you too, Saber. Let’s just not worry about it, since Shirou looks in to be in a somewhat decent condition...”

Following that, Rin goes to help Shirou clean himself off again since he had to contend with her and Saber’s overly curious toes. And once he got cleaned off again, the three of them continue to spend time together, as Shirou’s condition remains the way it was.

Eventually, 3 weeks pass as only a few masters and servants were left in the Holy Grail War, leaving Rin Saber, and Shirou to plan out the final few days of the conflict...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you liked the chapter! Rin's story is getting close to the end, so that should be fun.

Also, I finished the Fire Emblem shrinking story. The last chapter has a lot of intense interactions, so go take a look if you haven't read the story.

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7606

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 12: Final Plans... (Rin Part 6) by Sheograth

Now that the final days of the grail war were upon them, Rin was relaxing while reading a book in the living room dressed in her silky pajamas and fluffy slippers, Shirou sat on the table near her, and Saber was in the other room having a snack. But Rin suddenly puts down her book, before looking down toward Shirou and smirks while saying “You know Shirou, you’ve been such a helpful little guy these past few weeks that I think you deserve a reward...”

Upon hearing this, Shirou asks “What kind of reward do you mean? And I just try to be as helpful as I can at this size...”

Rin shakes her head at the tiny mage, before saying “Nonsense! You’re doing plenty to help out! You’re a masterful little foot masseuse... You’re practically the perfect tiny stress toy for my frequently tired feet… And you always seem to show me how to make the best kinds of dishes to eat...”

Shirou scratches his head in response while saying “For the first two, I figure the most I can do at my size is to make you feel a bit more relaxed since you’re on your feet all day. And I’ve always cooked for people, so it wasn’t too challenging to just guide you along...” But then Shirou pauses for a moment, before adding “Not to be pushy Rin, but you still didn’t explain what you planned to do with me...”

Following that, Rin laughs to herself before saying “That’s right... I thought I’d be generous and allow you to stay in my shirt for a little while... What do you say...?”

Shirou begins to blush heavily after hearing that idea, before saying “Well... If you insist Rin, then I won’t exactly complain...”

Rin grins in response, before saying “Aww you look so adorable when you blush like that... And I’m surprised you’re still getting flustered. You’ve basically been my personal tiny buddy these past few weeks. Would you feel more at home if I tossed you into my slippers instead...?” Before Shirou can reply, Rin lifts her legs and plants her slipper-clad feet onto the table, flanking him closely on both sides. And while Rin kept her feet in this position, she rested her elbows on her knees while smiling at him smugly, before saying “You should be well aware by now that these babies are an old well-worn pair, so they are more than able to accommodate you...”

Upon hearing that, Shirou politely smiles and says “It’s not like I’d dislike that, it’s just that I would appreciate a change of pace...” Rin exaggeratedly pouts in response, causing Shirou to shake his head while saying “That doesn’t mean that I don’t think that your feet are wonderful, Rin! It’s just that you already offered the shirt thing...”

Rin begins to giggle after that while shuffling a foot out of its slipper, before gently patting Shirou’s head with her 4th toe. And as she did that, she smiles and says “I was just teasing... I offered my shirt because I thought you earned a change in scenery to what you’ve gotten used to usually...” In response to this, Shirou gives Rin’s toe a brief kiss, wanting to show that he wasn’t bothered by her teasing. And in response to that, Rin reflexively scrunches her toe, causing his body to be tightly smothered against the moderately sweaty and incredibly soft flesh. The smell was practically indescribably for Shirou at this size and distance, and a part of him hopes that he’ll remain at this size for a long time going forward. Rin quickly frees him, before smiling again while shuffling her foot back into her slipper and placing both feet off of the table.

And after that, Rin picks Shirou up, and unbuttons her shirt, revealing a thin black lace bra, leaving him speechless. As he stared at her insanely colossal chest, which was already nicely sized back before he shrunk, Rin smirks and says “Nothing to say, Shirou? Well, I’m going to go over the battle plan with Saber, so you can just enjoy yourself...”

Following that, Rin drops you into the cup of her bra, before sealing you inside and smothering you against her massive breast, and then calling Saber over to start the preparations for the final battles in the grail war...

 

Now that Saber was in the room, she sits down next to Rin on the couch so they could discuss their plans.

Rin begins, saying “So far, the only enemies we have left are Lancer and Rider. I’m fairly sure that Shinji Matou, a super annoying jerk, is Rider’s master but I don’t know who Lancer’s master is... Which one would you feel better about facing first?” After saying that, she turns to face Saber, causing Shirou to get bounced against the soft flesh of her boob.

Saber replies, saying “Lancer is an opponent who just wishes for a thrilling fight so I can appreciate his straightforwardness. Rider, on the other hand, relies more on catching her opponents off guard with her chain weapons. I’d like to be fully prepared before challenging her.”

Rin nods in response, before saying “That sounds fair. If that’s the plan, then we’ll also need to figure out how to draw one out before the other. I’m sure I could bait Shinji well enough, so would you mind battling Rider first?” After saying this, Rin adjusts her bra, accidentally causing Shirou to roll until landing on her slightly erect nipple. Because of that, Rin quietly yelps to herself, not expecting her tiny mage companion to land so soon on such a sensitive area.

Saber pays it no mind, as she says “If you think that will be for the best, then I will face her with all my strength. When will the battle take place?”

Rin smiles in response, before saying “Probably tomorrow, so make sure you’re well-fed and well rested!”

Saber smiles back, before saying “On my honor as your heroic spirit, I shall indulge to my heart’s content with food...” But then she pauses for a moment, before adding “What about Shirou; if you don’t mind me asking...?”

Rin smirks, while tightly clutching her chest, roughly smothering Shirou against her impressively gigantic breast. After that, she says “I was considering keeping him in my sock as my good luck charm!” Then she raises an eyebrow toward Saber, before adding “Were you starting to miss the little buggy...?”

Saber looks down while blushing slightly while saying “Yes... Would you permit me to keep him in my boot at some time in the future...?”

Rin grins in response while saying “Tell you what, Saber... If you do an awesome job tomorrow, I’ll give you a whole day to do whatever you want with him! And for that entire time, he’ll be the servant and you’ll be the master...”

Saber’s eyes light up at that offer and proposal, causing Shirou to squirm as if asking Rin to reconsider, but she just folds her arms in just the right way to smother him among her breast flesh. And after that, Saber clenches her fist while saying “I’ll make sure to earn that reward Rin! I won’t let you down...”

Following that, Rin starts to walk up to her room, wanting to make a brief phone call while she still had the chance. And during that walk, she peeks into her bra, finding Shirou looking particularly worried. And as if to taunt him, she says “You’re looking quite pale, Shirou... And I too much of a woman for you...?”

Shirou glares back at her, before saying “I trust Saber, but I don’t think giving her that kind of idea is safe for me...”

Rin just giggles, causing her breasts to jiggle as a result, shaking Shirou to his core. And as she giggled, she says “I’m sure you’ll find a way to keep your former Heroic Spirit satisfied...”

After that, she closes back up her bra, before entering her room...

 

Now that Rin was (mostly) alone, she grabs her phone to call another local to Fuyuki: Sakura Matou...

Upon dialing, Sakura answers, saying “Oh, Rin Tohsaka... Do you need something from me...?

Rin sighs in response, before saying “I know we’re supposed to act like we only know each other from school, but I just have to get this off my chest while I still can...” Right after saying that, Rin starts to scratch at her shirt, pressing Shirou deeply into her boob.

Sakura hums to herself softly, before saying “Alright then, go ahead...” Due to the bluntness of Sakura’s response, Rin instinctively squeezes her chest nervously, continually groping Shirou against the practical sea of soft and slightly moistened flesh.

Rin starts to ruffle her hair in silence, while swaying in place, causing Shirou to be knocked around her still partially erect nipple. After that, she says “I’ll probably be swamped these next few days, and there’s a chance I won’t be around to see you again... At school I mean!”

Sakura calmly replies, saying “I see; go on...

Rin stomps her foot in an attempt to steel her own resolve, before saying “I just want to say that even though my da—I mean, Dad, wanted you to be a Matou now, you’re still my sister!!”

Sakura’s eyes widen upon hearing that, although Shirou’s eyes widen even further after that bombshell revelation, causing her to say “What did you say, Rin...?

Rin begins to grumble to herself, still trying to push herself through this highly necessary conversation, before saying “I don’t wanna claim that I knew exactly why Dad needed to do what he did with you and me, but no matter what the world or anybody else thinks; you’re my sister!! And I just want you to know that I love you, and I never stopped loving you as my little sister, even if I had to hide it...

On the other line, Sakura started to tear up, while saying “I... I don’t know what to say, Rin... I always thought you abandoned me for the sake of both families...” Upon hearing those words, Rin grabs her chest tightly, feeling overcome with guilt while unintentionally burying Shirou against her ample breast.

Rin stamps her foot again, before saying “Screw that! I don’t care about our families or anything else. I’m living my life to my terms now, and nobody’s stopping me! Especially when it comes to my real family... I just… couldn’t bring myself to challenge that before today...”

Sakura eventually composes herself and says “Thank you Rin... Truly...” She pauses for a moment, before adding “But I need to reflect on this. Know that I feel so happy that you still care...”

Rin grins while fighting back a few tears, before saying “Take whatever time you need, Sakura... But just know this: I’m your big sister and if you need help with anything, I’ll come running the Rin way!!”

Following that, Sakura hangs up; leaving Rin to hope that her words had some influence on her long forgotten sister. After that, Rin feels Shirou begin to struggle against her nipple, causing her to bite her lips while reaching to grab him. And once she fishes him out, she glares at him, before saying “And what’s your problem, shrimp...?”

Shirou folds his arms while saying “I was just trying to get your attention...” Then he sighs before adding “So wait, you and Sakura are sisters?? Since when?”

Rin sighs back, before placing him on the bed and sitting on the floor to remain somewhat eye-level with him, before explaining their family history. She explains how their father, Tokyomi Tohsaka, sent Sakura off to be adopted by the Matou family to become their magus. He intended to allow Sakura a chance to become a mage too since apparently only one mage can be raised per family, although she never really understood why. And after his death during the last Holy Grail War, she followed his wishes and avoided her former sister, wanting her to be accepted as a Matou rather than a Tohsaka.

Upon hearing all of that, Shirou slams his fist into the bed, surprising Rin. He explains, saying “That bastard Shinji always bullied and tormented Sakura, but I never interfered because I thought it’d be improper to meddle in their family affairs. But if I knew all of this, then I would have slugged him a long time ago...”

In response to this, Rin’s eyes widened as she shouted, yelling “Shinji did what to Sakura???” Because of the intensity of her scream, Shirou was launched backward toward one of her dirty gym socks that she left on the bed. And as he struggled among the sweat soaked and smelly mass of cotton fabric, the heavy odor overwhelmed his senses as he was swiftly reminded of his many bouts in those socks while she seriously worked over their few weeks together. The craziest part to him was that it only made him want to be cruelly jammed back into those socks for another tough workout, which made him wonder just how many different things awakened in him after all the shrinking. His introspection was broken, as Rin giggles before saying “Sorry about that Shirou... I never realized Shinji treated her like that...”

And after that, she helps Shirou free, before placing him back in front of her and saying “With that bit of information, I’m definitely gonna destroy that guy tomorrow. He’s gonna wish he was never born...” While Shirou was usually the type who wanted to see everyone around him safe and saved, he could make an exception in this case, although he further rationalizes it since he couldn’t help Shinji even if he tried his hardest due to his current size.

Now that Rin had a deep personal motivation to pummel Shinji, she prepares to lure him out so she could pay him back for all the hell he undoubtedly put Sakura through over the years...

 

Shirou was curious, so he asks “How do you plan to get Shinji to fight you one-on-one?”

Rin smirks and says “I’ll just use my womanly charms...” She winks and sticks her tongue out sexily after saying that, before suddenly shivering to herself, while saying “The thought of even pretending to be interested in that slimeball almost makes me want to hurl...”

But then she looks down at Shirou with a highly mischievous expression, causing him to say “I don’t like that look… Why do I have a bad feeling about this...?

Rin smiles back while saying “Probably because you’ve got good survival instincts, Shirou... Since I’m gonna feel quite literally repulsed by what I need to do, even if it’s just over text, I think I’ll need you to help me through it...” Shirou starts to back away, but Rin snatches him up before he could get far, before opening her waistband with her free hand. Upon doing that, she grins while saying “With this task, I’m gonna need lots of support, and I can’t think of a better spot to give me all the moral support I need...”

And without another word, she drops Shirou, causing him to fall straight past her waistband right toward her waiting vagina...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I hope you liked the chapter! There were a lot of smaller parts that needed to be done, but I hope that there were enough juicy interactions to keep everybody happy. And as you can see, the next chapter will be spicy.

Feel free to leave a review if you enjoyed the story or the chapter specifically!

Also, the English version of the latest update for Little Snatcher (Hebikana/Kanahebi's size game) was released, thanks to Alice Magic's translation. Take a look on Giantesscity if you're interested. There's even a new in-shoe event!

https://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=124873&start=1215#p1336209

Check this URL if you're curious. You'll need to make an account first to view the Giantesscity forums though...

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 13: Tricking Shinji & Showering Again (Rin Part 7) by Sheograth

 

Last time, Shirou was dropped down into Rin's panties, as she required 'motivation' to attempt to trick Shinji Matou through text. How will he do...? (this is just to remind folks since it's been a few months since the last chapter.)

 

Now that Shirou was crouched against Rin’s incredibly massive vagina, he tries to crawl backward, but she stops him by slamming down her index finger. And as Shirou was stopped, Rin slid her finger forward, corralling him by pressing her finger against her crotch. Now that Shirou was forced into this position, Rin lightly rubs her finger up and down, sliding you up against her womanhood. As she did this, she smirks while saying “I’m about to start texting that creep, so you’d better get to pampering me Shirou, cause you won’t like it if that loser gets me in a bad mood…”

After that, Rin stops bothering Shirou, allowing him to pull away from her vagina for a moment, realizing that he was already soaked by her love juices. But knowing that she was making a large sacrifice, he quickly begins to massage the soft walls of Rin’s vagina, hoping that she’d appreciate it. The vaginal walls were quite slimy and were incredibly sticky as well, but Shirou perseveres, not allowing the slightly odd texture to slow him down.

In response to his actions so far, Rin loudly yelps, surprising Shirou. She also suddenly shivers, causing a quake to ripple down toward Shirou, making him lose his balance and fall face first into the crevice of her vagina. But right after that, Rin bites her lip in an attempt to calm herself, before mumbling “Who would have guessed it’d feel that good so quick…?”

When Shirou tried to stand back up, the practically quivering vaginal walls swiftly closed around him, as Rin subtly changed how she was seated. And as he was trapped within Rin’s vagina, he tried his best to squirm, as he was covered head to toe in those sticky juices. But before things got even crazier, Rin slipped her fingers into her panties, carefully fishing Shirou out from within her vagina.

And once she frees him, she walks over to the sink and silently cleans him off, too embarrassed to utter a word. But Shirou felt the same way because despite how many times he was made to fend for himself in Rin’s shoes or socks or anything in-between, this was something entirely different. And once he was clean, she places him on her palm, before blushing heavily as she quietly says “That was too distracting. Sorry…”

Shirou just nods, blushing just as significantly, as he says “Yeah, maybe we should wait until after the grail war…”

With that, Rin pulls out her phone to start texting, while saying “Maybe you can just sit on my shoulder…?”

 

Shirou happily obliges, content to support Rin this way instead, as she prepares to contact Shinji Matou...

 

Rin grits her teeth while typing, texting ‘Hey… What are you up to…?’ to Shinji.

After sending this, Shirou asks “Maybe you should have been less vague…”

Rin just sighs and says “This is already way too much. If it doesn’t work, I’ll just clobber him the old fashioned way!”

Surprisingly, Shinji does respond, sending ‘Ahh Rin… I’m just preparing to win the Holy Grail War. Are you finally getting cold feet…?’

Rin instantly glares, as she shouts “Why does he instantly assume I’m quitting??! If anyone should quit, it should be that talentless loser!!”

Shirou tries to calm Rin by patting her neck, which actually works, so he says “We should be glad that he’s making it easier for you!”

Rin reluctantly nods, as she writes ‘Maybe… I’m just afraid of what’ll happen when I lose. Can you go easy on me…’ Shirou could practically feel the heat radiating from Rin, as she seethed with anger as she sent that text, making him hope that Shinji would take the bait quickly.

To their fortune, Shinji swiftly responds, texting ‘That depends if you’re willing to give up, Rin Tohsaka… Well…?’

Rin starts to loudly laugh upon receiving the text, as she says “You’re far too gullible and pathetic, Shinji Matou! I’ll gleefully beat the crap out of you, both for my sake and for Sakura’s…”

Shirou nods, as he says “It’s about time he learned how to treat people with respect. Just please don’t kill him, Rin…”

In response to that, Rin looks up while pouting, as she says “That depends on how he behaves…”

But she quickly texts back, writing ‘I’ll give up if I won’t have to get beat up… Why don’t we meet on the fields East of the city?’

Soon, Shinji responds by just texting a single ‘thinking’ emoji, putting Rin in yet another rage as she shouts “That’s all he can say??” But then she takes a deep and composes herself, as she says “I wasn’t looking forward to this, but I guess I need to use my trump card…”

Shirou starts to pat her neck, as he says “Are you sure? We can think of something else…”

Rin shakes her head and swallows her dignity and pride, as she types ‘I’m just so scared Shinji… I’d do anything for you if you let me surrender…’

Right after sending this, she slams her fist onto her desk, causing Shirou to fall over from the force of the blow while mumbling “I’d do anything to him too; if anything meant ultra violence! With a lot of broken bones too...”

When she notices how she affected Shirou, she helps him up while smiling and saying “Sorry… This is getting me all frustrated…” She then starts to gently stroke his head with her index finger, while saying “I promise Shinji’s the only who I wanna beat the crap out of. I would never hurt my precious little Shirou…”

Even with that promise, Shirou still makes a mental note to not get on Rin’s bad side, but he had to admit that Shinji was an expert in getting people to hate him, so he should be fine.

As a surprise to no one, Shinji quickly texts back, writing ‘If you insist Rin… We’ll meet where you suggested; tomorrow at midnight!’

After receiving that text, Rin tosses her phone onto the nearby couch, while folding her arms and saying “There’s no way he wasn’t freaking out on his end… Seeing the look on his face when this is all over might almost make this worth it…”

But then she suddenly groans while saying “Now I feel just gross…” Then she looks over at Shirou, before picking him up and placing him in front of her face, as she says “Wanna get a shower? I know I need a long one after dealing with that piece of scum…”

 

Shirou nods, so Rin brings him into her bathroom, as they both seemed perfectly okay with showering together at this point…

 

Rin begins by placing Shirou down on the sink’s edge, before stripping down to the nude, causing him to blush heavily. When she sees this, she smugly poses while saying “Yeah, I am pretty beautiful, huh…?” But she remains standing in this pose for almost a minute, confusing Shirou, as she slowly starts to blush too.

She eventually gives up and deeply exhales, before saying “Okay… I’m pretty nervous too.”

But Shirou just smiles and says “I’m just glad I’m not the only one…”

After that, Rin picks him up and starts to peel off his clothes, causing him to struggle, so she clenches her fist, smothering him. And as she gripped him tight, she smiles and says “No struggling, you buggy!”

With that, she finishes with Shirou, leaving him nude and in her palm, as she turns on the warm water next. While they waited, they both silently took the chance to admire each other, since this was the first time they were naked and aware of each other at the same time. For Rin, she never realized that Shirou was incredibly fit and that if he wasn’t so tiny right now, she’d probably be speechless.

But for Shirou, every aspect of Rin’s body was magnified countless times, as her breasts, abs, arms, and face all seemed like monolithic and alien structures. Rin’s skin was fairly light, but incredibly smooth and silky, which just made her look even more attractive to Shirou. And since she was prepared for a shower, her hair was out of the usual twin-tails, as her hair was down and looked far messier.

After a few minutes of staring for both parties, Rin eventually clears her throat and says “Well, ready to start…?”

Shirou nods, so she picks him up and drops him onto her palm, feeling a bit weird holding him while he was completely naked. But then she just shrugs it off, since they were both naked, so there wasn’t much of a need to feel embarrassed at this point.

 

With that taken care of, Rin steps under the water to begin the shower, ready to thoroughly wash her tiny companion…

 

The first thing Rin does is lather up some soap, placing Shirou down on one of the ledges while rubbing her hands together, before forming a good bit of suds. And once her hands were nice and soapy, she reaches for him, making him feel like a sudsed up monster was charging at him. But when she grabs him, she begins by roughly squishing him between her palms, finding his squirms to be highly amusing. And now that Shirou was plastered between her palms, she begins to vigorously mash them back and forth, both cleaning him and assaulting him with her soapy flesh.

While this did a good job of cleaning Shirou off in a general sense, this also meant that it didn’t do as good of a job in a detailed sense, but Rin seems to notice this. In order to resolve that, she tosses him into an open palm, before thoroughly exploring his body with her free soap-coated fingers. It felt intensely enjoyable for Rin to prod at every inch of Shirou’s tiny body, as her fingers would glide all over him, frequently pressing him into her moist and warm palm.

Rin spends a few minutes scrubbing Shirou down, wanting to get him as squeaky clean as she could manage, not even taking into account his stamina or opinion. No matter what Shirou does, he can’t seem to get a chance to even breathe, as Rin washes him intensely, providing him the most memorable shower of his life.

But once she finally felt finished with her tiny companion, she holds him under the shower, flooding him with the perfectly warm water. Soon enough, all of the soap was rinsed from his body, so she moves him over to a warm washcloth on the lower end of the shower. As she places him there, she smiles and says “You just relax here and enjoy the view… Think of it as your post-shower sauna!”

Shirou nods, before saying “Just make sure you don’t use this one…”

Upon hearing that, Rin folds her arms and says “Do you think I’m that forgetful…? Remind me, which one of us was the experienced magus again?”

Shirou sighs and then nods, before saying “You…”

Rin grins in response while saying “Exactly! Have I steered you wrong yet?”

With that question, Shirou takes a chance to mull it over, before asking “Can I answer honestly…?”

Rin suddenly frowns before nervously laughing, while saying “Umm… That time in the shower wasn’t my fault! Although I guess I could have warned Saber about where you were, neither of us would have guessed about where you landed. And all the other times were because I know exactly the kinds of perverted stuff you apparently love, buggy Shirou…”

Shirou just sighs and says “You’re right. I’ll wait here.”

Rin starts to blush, forgetting just how blunt and dense Shirou could get for a moment, before composing herself with a grin, while saying “Of course I’m right!”

 

So for the duration of Rin’s shower, Shirou got to relax on the comfy washcloth and watched as she thoroughly cleaned herself...

 

She spent the first few minutes just standing under the water and allowing it to relax her, as Shirou got to stare while the shower caused her to look almost like a glistening goddess. Due to that, the warm water would occasionally sprinkle down to Shirou, which made him feel even more relaxed. There was something incredibly soothing to be so close to Rin while she simply stood under the shower that it was beginning to lull him to sleep, so he wandered over to a larger bump in the washcloth to rest on.

Unfortunately, as she started to wash her face, she dropped her own washcloth, causing it to land right next to the one that Shirou was on, jolting him right back to alertness. With her eyes closed, she just shrugs to herself and continues on with it, not really needing to see. After that, Rin needed to scrub her leg, so she planted her foot directly next to Shirou, barely paying attention to where he was. And due to the impact, he was bounced from his washcloth to the one that she just lost.

Before he could react, he saw Rin blinding reach in his direction, firmly grasping it in her hand and ensuring that he’d be stuck for the ride. Shirou felt a striking feeling of deja vu, as he had already experienced what it was like to be used as Rin’s unknowing washcloth, and there was a definite part of him that looked forward to a repeat of that. And so he was rubbed with the washcloth against every inch of Rin’s nude body, getting closely familiar with even the most intimate parts of her.

Thankfully, Shirou remained snugly attached to the washcloth, ensuring that he wouldn’t get swept down the shower drain. But it was quite an exhausting experience, as Rin gave him even less downtime here since she had no clue that her tiny mage was stuck to her washcloth. Eventually, though, she finishes and checks the washcloth that you were supposed to be on, but when she notices your absence, her eyes widen as she says “Oh no… Where’d he go…?”

She looks around the shower area, not finding him, before going to hang up her washcloth. But then she finally sees her tiny mage-toy, causing her to gasp while muttering “W… what are you doing, Shirou??”

After that, she aggressively picks him up and tosses him into her palm, staring down at him with a great deal of frustration. But after he brushes himself off, he says “It wasn’t my fault! When you dropped your washcloth, I ended up getting launched onto it when you placed your foot next to me…”

Shirou’s explanation made perfect sense, causing her to grow red in the face, before mumbling “So, it was my bad…?” Shirou nods, causing her to sigh loudly and say “And after all of my boasts…”

But Shirou shakes his head and says “It’s really not a problem. It felt nice to me and it was a total accident…”

Upon hearing that, Rin slowly starts to smile, before saying “Really… Then I guess I can put you in my washcloth every time I shower, huh? You’ll just get washed second…” Shirou nods, happy with that arrangement, but then she slyly smirks and adds, saying “But guess what happens now…?”

Shirou doesn’t have a clue, so he waits, as she grins and says “I get to wash you all over again!!”

Before he could protest, she starts the whole process up from the beginning, scrubbing him down even more intensely than last time. She even rubs him down twice as long as before, ensuring that Shirou would end up dazed and disoriented once they were done.

 

Eventually, though, the showering finally ceased, so they both got changed into their sleeping attire...

 

Luckily for Shirou, a collection of his shrunken clothing ended up appearing at Rin’s estate the first night they spent together, giving him a huge supply of things to wear at his current size. Neither of them really questioned it then, and they still aren’t, since it was highly convenient for both of them.

Rin ended up wearing a silky light purple pajama set, which carried a star-like design, making her truly look stunning to Shirou, although he thought she looked beautiful all the time. But he didn’t like to tell her that often because it would usually prompt her to either yell at him or tease him; sometimes both at the same time.

But once they were both ready for bed, Rin opens up her shirt and shuffles him between her breasts, before whispering “Comfy Shirou…?

He nods and says “Incredibly…

She smiles in response, before saying “Tomorrow is the big day. I think we should do something to truly relax before we need to deal with that scumbag Shinji… I’ll think of something tomorrow… Goodnight… Shirou...

Her voice was growing heavier by the minute, as she was already falling asleep, causing Shirou to say “Good night Rin… You really are the best--” Before he could finish his sentence, he started to hear the loud rumbles of her snoring, signifying that she had already fallen completely asleep.

 

With that, he nestles himself deeper between her warm and insanely soft breasts, as her rhythmic heartbeat lulled him into a highly restful sleep...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile for this story, but that was just due to me focusing on my other stories. All 3 of my current stories will get finished, it's just more of a matter of when.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 14: Winning the Grail War (Rin Route END) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter for Rin's story arc! Next up will be a few chapters to finish Saber's arc and then a bonus chapter or two.

 

Shirou had one of the best nights sleeps he's had in maybe years, as Rin's boobs were incredibly soft and comfy. And luckily, she didn't move much in her sleep, so he could also sleep through the night without interruption. And he needed it.

Soon enough, morning comes, as Rin sleepily gets up and begins to stretch in bed, waking Shirou in the process…

Rin lifts her arms into the air while loudly yawning, smothering Shirou even further as her boobs pressed together. While this happens, she giggles and says "Good morning, Shirou… Did you sleep okay?"

He couldn't exactly answer her right now, and she didn't seem to be interested in a response, as she quickly stands up and peels him off of her boob. Once he was free, he yawns and says "Good morning, Rin. I can't remember the last time I slept this well, so thanks!"

Rin smiles in response and says "I'm happy to hear that." She then starts to gently pat his head, while saying "Its the least I could do for my adorable and puny Shirou…"

After that, she begins to laugh, as Shirou rolls his eyes and says "You really are hilarious, Rin."

She then grins and says "I know!" Right after saying that though, she walks over to her shoe closet and grabs a pair of dark red slippers, before saying "I'll do you a favor and cook breakfast, since I can't wait for you to manage it at your size…"

That was a good point, even if he also thought it was obvious that he wouldn't be able to cook at his size. But he keeps quiet as she adds, saying "And since I'm doing you a favor, you can go in my slipper while I cook! Unfortunately, my toes feel a bit sleepy still, so they need something really weak and squishy to play with, and you're the perfect shrimp for the job…"

In response to this, Shirou just scratches his head while saying "Sure. But I don't really think that makes sense…"

Rin merely squeezes him tighter in her hand, while grumbling and saying "Stop nitpicking! It's hard enough to come up with unique ways to be suggestive." Before he could respond again, Rin throws him into her right slipper, before shuffling her bare foot into it.

Seems like Shirou's morning was about to get a whole lot more hectic…

Shirou barely got to stand up before Rin's toes were already upon him, forcing him to attempt to sprint away from the coming tide of flesh. He obviously wasn't fast enough, as her 2nd toe almost instantly crashed into him, shoving him all the way into the deepest part of the slipper.

Once Rin got her slipper back on, she scrunches her toes, loving how both the soft fluff and the tiny Shirou felt on her still tired skin. It was highly soothing to treat him like a stress ball, and his occasional squirms only gave her a stronger rush. And while she walks over to the counter, she happily sighs to herself while saying "This is the life… I wouldn't mind things staying like this permanently…"

However, as soon as she vocalized that, she pauses suddenly as she quietly mumbles "Wait, wouldn't that mean that Shirou would be my boyfriend…? Maybe I should actually ask him about it…"

But then she shakes her head and says "I shouldn't over think that… I'll do best if I just ask him directly, like a fist to the face!" Rin briefly wonders what that was even supposed to mean, but she instead clenches her toes, smothering Shirou entirely. And because of his location and how aggressive her toes already were, he didn't hear a bit of her conversation.

After that, Rin begins to cook breakfast, cracking two eggs to start…

While Rin was frying the eggs, her toes were pressing into Shirou, reminding him just how soft yet powerful they were. During the course of cooking them, she wanted to season the eggs, so she quickly slides over to the left. That action causes Shirou to be ground under those toes, as he was rolled between them forcefully.

Once she got the seasoning she wanted, she taps her foot, brutally crushing Shirou while saying "Since I'm making breakfast, you could at least do a little licking… Did I not train you well enough…?" Shirou wasn't exactly pleased by Rin's choice of words, but she seemingly senses his annoyance, as she adds "You could always stay in there while I eat. Do you want to lose your breakfast privileges…?"

That was all Shirou needed to hear, as he quickly starts to lick her 2nd and 3rd toes, not wanting to miss a meal. And as he does this, Rin giggles and says "That's more like it!"

After that, she goes to fry some sausages, happily scrunching her tiny mage between her toes at the same time. Shirou continued to lick even while getting practically mashed against the thick walls of warm and moist flesh. And speaking of that, Rin's slipper caused her foot to sweat excessively, nearly drowning him in the sticky stuff. And all the fluff that surrounded him acted as a strong insulator, keeping the heat inside and transforming the area into a miasma of humidity.

But after a few minutes of hell, Rin puts her bread in the toaster, ready to finish up breakfast. And when that was ready, she puts the food on a plate and walks over to the nearby table, before freeing Shirou and dropping him in front of her. When he lands, he notices that he was surrounded by chunks of warm yellow objects, as she smirked down at him.

Suddenly, she laughs and says "I think I know just what to do with you, Shirou… How does it feel to stand in my breakfast?"

When he hears this, he yells up at her, saying "Rin! What what are you doing??"

She just grins and says "I just thought of a fun game to play. If you survive, then you'll…" Strangely, Rin suddenly blushes and trails off, confusing Shirou.

He then asks "Are you okay, Rin…?"

Rin just glares and slams her fist onto the table, startling him as she says "Shut it, Shirou!" She then takes a deep breath and says "If you survive, I'll let you be my boyfriend…"

Shirou's eyes widen as he simply says "Are you crazy…?"

She lifts her head smugly in response and says "Probably… But I don't care!" Then, she smirks and says "And I know exactly how to make this a real challenge…" Shirou didn't know what Rin had planned, but he was given an answer when she yells out "Hey Saber! I just made breakfast. Are you hungry…?"

This was about to get incredibly dangerous…

Saber quickly runs over while saying "As a warrior, I am always hungry Rin! You are most kind!"

Shirou looks up to see his former servant staring at him hungrily, with a bit of drool forming in her mouth. He tries to shout, but Rin talks over him, saying "Feel free to eat as much as you like Saber…"

Following that, both girls started to pierce the breakfast with their forks, forcing Shirou to run around with fear, narrowly avoiding their grasp. At one point, he trips and crashed into a piece of scrambled egg, right as Saber went to scoop it up.

And when he was deposited into her mouth, her tongue curiously examined him, smearing him with her spit. Saber did not give him a break, and soon he was being moved toward her throat, as he could only wonder why his death had to be caused by Rin's stupid idea.

However, at the last moment, he hears Archer speak to him telepathically, saying in a disdainful tone "As much as I'd like to see you dead Shirou, this is just way too embarrassing as a way to go. I'll tell you a secret, since you're too much of a loser on your own…"

Following that, Shirou felt like he remembered something deep within him, so he mutters "I am the bone of my sword." After saying that, swords materialized from thin air and flew toward Saber's uvula, tickling it just enough to trigger a coughing fit.

This launches Shirou out of her mouth and onto the table in front of Rin, as Saber runs her neck briefly before getting back to consuming her meal. Shirou on the other hand, mutters to himself "What'd I just do…?" He then passed out, somehow winning Rin's arbitrary challenge.

The still shrunken Archer watches on from a nearby book shelf, before sighing and saying "I probably should have let him die, but that was just too uncomfortable to watch… Hopefully next time he'll just get stepped on so I won't have to feel embarrassed for both of us…"

Shirou remains unconscious, as the girls finish and Saber returns to her own room. Rin then examines the plate, not noticing him and feeling surprisingly disappointed. But then she sees him in front of the plate, before sighing and saying "Guess I really need to just tackle my feelings head on and make him my boyfriend…"

Rin then picks Shirou up and leaves him in her palm, until he finally wakes back up...

Now that Shirou had passed her random challenge, she smiles and says "Congratulations Shirou… You're officially tough enough to be my boyfriend…"

Shirou just sighs and says "Why couldn't you just ask me out normally. I like you too, so I would have said yes…"

Rin merely pouts and says "That would have been too simple!"

Clearly Shirou wouldn't be able to change her mind, so he relents as she prepares herself for the coming battle with Shinji…

Later that night…

Rin, with Shirou snugly hidden in her school shoe, heads toward the field on the outskirts of Fuyuki, as Saber follows close behind her.

And waiting on the other side was Shinji and his Rider class servant, who looked ready for battle. In the next moment, Saber charges at Shinji's servant, while Rin walks closer to her opponent.

When Shinji sees this, he smugly folds his arms and says "And here I thought you would allow the far superior magus to win…"

That statement caused Rin's eyes to flash with anger, as she reflexively stamps her foot and inadvertently crushes Shirou against her sock. While she does this, smirks and says "That was just a trick to get you out in the open… Now I'll show you just how weak you are!"

Those two started their battle, while Saber and Rider continued their match. Saber happily smiles and says "You truly are impressive, Rider! I can think of no greater honor than challenging a worthy opponent."

Rider just slyly smiles and says "That was very kind of you, Saber. I shall fight to my fullest…"

While Rin fought, she had to run all across the battlefield, sometimes enchanting her legs to move even faster. And even Shirou had gotten used to being constantly crushed under her foot, it was a totally different experience while she enhanced her movement. Each time she did that, he felt like his body would fuse with her sock, as the pressure was just that intense.

But a few minutes into the battle, a new feminine voice cried out, saying "Rider! You may stop…"

The servant immediately backs away and approaches this new person and stands by her side, as Rin watched in shock.

Her eyes widen as she yells "Sakura?? Why are you here?"

Sakura calmly smiles and says "I am the true master of Rider. I simply lent her to Shinji to use as he saw fit…"

Shinji started to approach Sakura while saying "What the hell are you doing, Sakura? You should shut up and stay at home where you belong!"

Rin prepares to brutally attack Shinji, but Sakura turns to her servant and says "Rider, would you please silence him for a moment? I would like to speak with my sister."

Rider enthusiastically smiles and says "Gladly…"

Shinji starts to back away nervously while saying "Rider…? You wouldn't attack me, would you…? Rider…??"

She wordlessly ties him up painfully, before saying "If Sakura allowed me to, then I would gleefully torture you, Shinji…"

Now that Shinji seemed to be taken care of, Rin and Sakura began to converse…

Sakura begins, saying with a deep smile "Rin, your phone call made me so happy… I truly thought you grew to despise me for becoming one of the Matou clan. I have no real interest in this war, so I would like to concede to you…"

Rin processes this all silently while also scrunching her little bug boy under her toes, before finally saying "This is a lot to take in… But I'm glad that you're okay."

They then share a nice hug, being able to act like sisters again, while Shinji was mercilessly tied up by Rider.

Now that their short battle came to a conclusion, Sakura used her remaining command seals to have Rider officially drop out of the war. Due to that, Rin was the only master left standing, which meant that she was the winner of the Fifth Holy Grail War...

 

 

Almost immediately after that, Rin and Shirou were teleported in front of a physical manifestation of the Holy Grail. After that, the grail says "You two have succeeded where many others have failed. Because of this unique situation, you will each receive one wish. Shirou Emiya, you may go first…"

It seemed obvious what he would have wanted, since this would be a simple way to restore his size, but he instead says "I'd like these holy wars to end. I'm tired of seeing so many people suffer because of them. Sorry if this is selfish, but sometimes you need to if you're a hero!"

The grail responds, saying "How curious… But your wish is granted, Shirou Emiya. This will be the last Holy Grail War…"

When Rin hears that, she grins and says "That means I'm the final winner!" Then, she clears her throat and says "Unlike my dad, I just wanted to win, so I wish to have full control of Shirou's size, so I can make him tiny or grow him back whenever I want!"

The grail responds, saying "Fascinating… This wish is granted, Rin Tohsaka. The young man will now be under your full control…"

With that, they were both moved to the Tohsaka mansion, as the servants all started to fade away. Archer in particular was thrilled, as he says "Shirou actually did it! I would have never guessed he'd fix the problem on his own. But without the grail system, I can finally rest…"

And so things continued on normally from then on...

Shinji was beaten and humiliated, as Rin returned to beat him within an inch of his own life. She told herself that it was for Sakura, but she couldn't deny that it was just as much for herself too.

Sakura moved in with Rin and Shirou, and enjoyed forming a happy friendship with the both of them. Rin fully understood that Sakura still had feelings for him, so she occasionally gave him to her all shrunken to play with. And with him being as dense as usual, Shirou never noticed, but Sakura was happy regardless.

Rin and Shirou formed a great relationship, as she routinely shrank him whenever the urge hit her. He grew to find it to be quite enjoyable, so he never minded when she sprung onto him. She continued to hone her magecraft while Shirou supported her.

Neither of them expected any of this when the war started for each of them, but they were both incredibly pleased. So they, plus Sakura, enjoyed their time now that all of the fighting was finally behind them…

Rin's Story: END

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

It's been a few months since the last chapter. I was working on finishing an update for my text adventure 'Shrunk at College'. Feel free to check that out if you missed it. The update continues Alena's aware arc.

And this chapter ends Rin's storyline, but this isn't the end of the story though. Saber still needs her part resolved, which should take a few chapters at most. And I'd like to do a bonus chapter or two where Shirou shrinks around a few characters from other Fate things.

Hope you enjoy!

And feel free to follow me on Twitter. I'm pretty good on giving updates on what I'm working on.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 15: Shopping while within Saber's Bra... (Saber Route) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

Chapter 15 marks the beginning of Saber's solo route! You should read this after reading chapters 1 through 6.

 

This occurs after Chapter 6, where Shirou decides to stick with Saber instead of going to Rin for help...

Shirou thinks for a decent amount of time on what he should do next, and while it was likely that Rin could figure out this shrinking business, it might be a better idea to trust his servant. So he looks up at Rin and says “Even though we came all the way here, I’m having second thoughts about burdening you with our problems. We can deal with it ourselves. You just focus on winning the war, since you’ve been preparing your whole life for it…”

Rin frowns when she hears that, before saying “Well that’s disappointing… And here I thought I’d get to keep the bug-sized Shirou to myself. But since you’re in such a sorry state, I won’t seek you out as an opponent if you don’t. Deal?”

Shirou nods and says “That’d be a huge relief. Thanks Rin!”

After that, Saber respectfully bows and puts Shirou back in her boot, before quickly returning to the Emiya household. This time she made sure that he was closer to the toe area, so he had a much smoother experience, though he still wondered why he liked being inside her boot so much. After a short while, mainly due to how quickly Saber was moving, they make it back to the house.

Back at the Emiya household...

Then, Saber removes him from her boot and places him in her palm. He expected her to be upset at him for being stubborn, but she actually looked pleased at the current development. He then sighs and says "Sorry about that, after you took the time to take me to Rin’s, but I just felt like we should deal with this together… Is that okay?"

Saber responds by warmly smiling and affectionately rubbing him against her cheek, while saying "Oh Shirou… It makes me so happy that you have this much faith in me. I will not fail you!"

Shirou laughs as he is rolled against her smooth and warm cheek, while saying "I get it Saber!" But then she suddenly presses him harder against her skin, as if trying to hug his miniature form, also unintentionally silencing the tiny master. After that, he says "You can stop Saber! I understand!"

When Saber hears him, she immediately releases him and looks down in embarrassment, before saying My apologies Shirou… I allowed my emotions to get the better of me."

Shirou just smiles in response and says "It wasn't that I disliked what you did; I'd just appreciate a warning first… But what should we do first? The Holy Grail War is still going on."

Saber nods and says "I suggest that while the conflict is in its early stages, we go out and purchase food supplies."

Shirou grumbles and folds his arms, before replying by saying "You're just saying that because you like to eat…"

But when Saber hears that, her eyes widen as she becomes overtaken by passion, before yelling "Of course!!" The force of her breath caused Shirou to be launched off her palm and toward the floor. When Saber saw this she panicked, and instead of catching him since she was quick enough to do so, she instead calculates his landing zone and kicks her brown hiking boot right there.

Shirou lands inside her boot with a thud, where he is immediately hit by a potent odor that hung in the air, likely because she just took off her boot. The ground was also highly sticky and damp, but also incredibly soft. And when he looks up, he sees Saber staring down at him with a heavily guilty expression. She then rubs her hands together nervously while saying "Are you okay, Shirou?? I thought this was the best course of action to diminish the chances of injury…"

She then reaches into her boot and lifts him out of it, causing Shirou to dust himself off and say "You didn't mean it, Saber. And I'd rather land in your soft boot than the hard floor any day…" But then he sighs to himself and adds, saying "I don’t know if I’ll ever adjust to the smell though…"

When Saber hears that, she pouts and says "It's not my fault! As a warrior I need to remain active at all times, and those boots support the rest of my body perfectly…" Then she frowns and adds, saying "But I'm sorry I caused you discomfort, Shirou…"

Shirou then shakes his head and says "No… it wasn't that I disliked it. Or at least I don't think I did… or…" Then he loudly grumbled to himself, causing Saber to stare at him curiously, before he says "Why don't we save that for later…"

Saber nods and says "Understood!" Then she pauses for a moment, before saying "As I was trying to say before, gathering food supplies is our top priority. I am a knight who needs to be ready for combat at any time, all to keep you protected. I will need plenty of food, and it will become more difficult to obtain it as the war drags on."

Since Saber had a good point, Shirou nods and says "You've convinced me… Take my card to the nearby market. I'll tell you what we'll need to get…"

Saber happily grins in response before saying "Excellent decision master! Now I only need to decide on where to keep you…" She starts looking around, trying to determine the best hiding spot for him, before smiling and saying "I've come to a decision…"

Shirou nods and says "What's your idea, Saber?"

She starts to unbutton her blouse shirt, slowly revealing her decently sized chest, while saying "If I put you in my bra, you will be perfectly hidden. No man would be foolish enough to, as this age's slang puts it, 'check me out' while I'm shopping."

When Shirou hears that idea, he immediately backs away and says "We can't do that!!" But then he thinks for a moment and asks "How do you know slang?"

Saber sighs and says "The Holy Grail fills us with knowledge of the current age, and I presume that slang was included for whatever reason..." And then she adds, saying "And why can we not do that?"

Shirou folds his arms while blushing, before saying "Because it'd be inappropriate!!"

Saber shakes her head and says "I disagree. It would be a secure and hidden place to keep you." Then she smiles and adds, saying "Besides, even as a perfectly average human, you attempt to fight for your ideals and protect the weak." She then begins to gently rub Shirou's head with her finger, before adding "I can think of no other man in this age to keep that close to me… Please allow me to keep you close to me…"

When Shirou hears that, his eyes widen as he says "Saber, what do you mean…?"

Saber, understanding that her master was kindhearted but incredibly dense, just smiles and says "What I mean is that I have the utmost respect for you as my master. Please trust me to keep you safe and happy…" That was enough for her, for now at least.

After that, Shirou sighs and says "I understand Saber… I'll continue to trust your judgement." But then his eyes widen as he adds, saying "But how will I communicate with you??"

In response to that, she smiles and says "Now that I know how small you are and will know where you are, I should not have any more trouble with contacting you telepathically." Then, she psychically speaks to him, saying "See…? You can hear me just fine… Try to send one back…"

Shirou nods, and then telepathically says "Is it working...?" She nods and gently rubs his head, before continuing to undo her blouse shirt. After that, she fully unbuttons it revealing a plain blue bra, causing Shirou to blush. Then she pulls one of the cups out while lifting him over the gap she just created, giving him a clear view into the deep canyon down below.

Then she smiles and says "I will see you as soon as I get back. Be safe, master…"

Following that, she drops Shirou into her bra cup, feeling uncharacteristically excited for the whole ordeal…

When Shirou lands in the bra, he notices that a there was a unique aroma that hung around, which seemed to have a calming radiance. But when he looked in front of him, he saw Saber’s breasts in all their splendor, and they were breathtaking to the tiny mage. He wasn’t the most knowledgeable about the general subject, but he guessed that she had B-cup breasts normally, though at his current size they looked more like mountains. And her skin looked perfectly smooth, as if she were a goddess of beauty, though he wondered if that was because she was summoned as a heroic spirit. Whatever the cause, it made him want to compliment her, since he was fully aware that she doubted her own femininity.

Saber was watching him stare at her motionlessly, causing her to ask “Are you okay, Shirou?”

He nods, before saying “Sorry for staring, Saber… But you really are beautiful.”

When Saber hears that, her eyes widen, before she quickly coughs and says “Oh… that was incredibly kind of you, Shirou…” And once she finished saying that, she smiles warmly and says “And I don’t mind… But I need to get going now, so get ready, master..”

After that, Saber releases her bra, allowing it to attach itself to her breast. That caused Shirou to be pinned against her boob, which was both soft and warm, making him feel like he was enveloped by a fleshy pillow. And as Saber re-buttoned up her blouse, he found himself pressed deeper against her chest, to the point where he couldn’t move a muscle. It didn’t bother him though, partially because he got to be practically smothered by Saber’s breasts, since he always did find her to be incredibly beautiful. But it was also highly comfortable in this position, though the growing heat was starting to be distracting, making him hope that she wouldn’t sweat too much while she was out.

Before long, Saber had fixed her blouse shirt and put back on her brown boots, so she left the Emiya household toward a nearby store, hoping to find enough food to last them through the rest of the war...

 

End Notes:

I'm back with this story!

Now that I finished up the latest update to Shrunk at College (feel free to check it out) I wanted to get back to writing here.

Hopefully I can finish up Saber's route at least. Expect a few chapters for her. I've still got ideas for a bonus chapter or two, where a shrunken Shirou will interact with more unexpected Fate characters.

Also, the idea of Saber knowing slang is from the Fate Unlimited Blade Works abridged series.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 16: A Difficult Training Session with Saber... (Saber Route) by Sheograth

Thankfully, the walk to the store was totally uneventful for Saber, who did not run into a single enemy mage or servant. That didn’t mean it was dull for her tiny master nestled against her breast, because each and every movement she made had an impact on him. While Saber walked forward, her chest would subtly jiggle and vibrate, though not nearly enough for a passerby to take notice. But for Shirou, he felt his whole being get rattled to its core as the breast he was attached to quaked violently. And because of how soft and squishy her chest was, he found it difficult to breathe at times since he would be plunged deeper into her boob as she walked along.

And by the time Saber reached the store, her chest was already starting to sweat slightly. But even for Shirou, it only managed to somewhat increase the temperature and humidity around him, making him feel like he was trapped in a sauna. He imagined that her natural healing ability, thanks to Avalon, made it so she sweated far less than normal humans. But then he wonders if it was simply because she was a heroic spirit, which meant that she wouldn’t be bound to things that a human would. No matter what was the cause, Shirou was having a far smoother experience than he first imagined.

Of course, other thoughts filled his mind too, chiefly that he felt incredibly lucky that Saber wanted to hide him in her bra. Truth be told, he truly thought that she was an incredibly honorable and beautiful woman, and the way she fought so valiantly only inspired him to train himself even harder. But no matter how much she wished to fight their battles on her own, he always thought that would be selfish of him, which was why he kept trying to fight by her side. A part of him wonders if this shrinking business was for the best, since it meant that he’d no longer be in Saber’s way.

While Shirou was lost in thought, Saber was purely focused on what kinds of foods she’d want to get, causing her to fidget about. She would occasionally shuffle about, unintentionally swinging her boobs and shaking Shirou like he was on a mad amusement park ride. As this happens, he tries to telepathically say “Saber…! Slow down…”

She does not respond, making him wonder if she’d only sense his messages if she was consciously attempting to. It made sense, given his size, but it didn’t make him feel any better. But oddly enough, there was something satisfying about how any minor action or movement from Saber could so significantly impact his entire being. So far, it just made her seem even more impressive than he already thought that she was. In a way, Saber seemed more like a towering goddess who could control every facet of his life, rather than the heroic spirit who he tried so hard to protect. Shirou’s more pessimistic thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly adjusts her shirt, accidentally grinding him against her chest without even noticing it.

As she did this, she telepathically speaks to Shirou, saying “Which of these foods taste the best…? I am finding it difficult to make a decision.”

Luckily, she stops doing that after asking him that question, making it so he didn’t have to awkwardly request she stop rubbing him against her. And since she asked him about food, he began to guide her through, helping her determine the best things to get based on her tastes. It took some time, mainly because Saber wanted to thoroughly learn from Shirou which foods would be the best choices for her.

And by the time they were finished, Saber gathered a good deal of food supplies, prompting her to return to the Emiya estate with her spoils from the store. As she walked out of the store, she telepathically asks “Are you comfortable, Shirou? If you are not then I will gladly move you somewhere else.”

Shirou responds mentally, saying “No it’s okay, Saber… It feels incredibly relaxing here.”

Saber blushes to herself when she hears that, causing her to quietly say “Oh…” But then she composes herself and telepathically says “It is my duty as your servant to keep your comfortable and safe. If you find enjoyment inside my bra, then you may stay there until we return to your estate…”

Following that, she resumes her walk, feeling quite happy about Shirou’s satisfaction…

By this time Shirou was honestly feeling a bit tired, so because he was so snugly enveloped by Saber's breast, he decides to take a nap. Due to how soft her boob was, he felt like he was resting on a bed fit for royalty, and the radiating warmth only proved to soothe him further.

And so when Shirou finally wakes up from his nap, he was placed at a kitchen counter while on a piece of cloth. When Saber sees this, she smiles and says "Hello Shirou! I trust you had a nice rest?" She was currently wearing a white tank top and navy blue jeans, as well as white ankle socks.

Shirou nods before standing and stretching, while saying "Yeah… How long was I sleeping for?"

Saber replies, saying "Just under half an hour. I took the liberty to start cooking lunch. And if you feel up to it, I believe I have an idea to help you train before we eat…"

Shirou considers that potentially ominous suggestion and says "What'd you have in mind?"

She answers by saying "With our current size difference, you could easily train yourself by challenging me. For instance, I could place you in my sock and you'd need to struggle while I cook for you. Even if I accidentally step on you, it'd still be a way to hone your endurance…"

Shirou frowns and says "That sounds dangerous, Saber…"

Saber shakes her head and retorts, saying "That is precisely the intent, master. If you wish to become a true hero of justice, then you will need to brave those sorts of dangers…"

Shirou eventually sighs and says "You made a good point… And I do want to save everyone, so I can't be afraid of you just because I'm smaller right now. Go ahead, Saber…"

She nods and says "Of course, master!" Then she grins and says "Your bravery truly makes me proud to be your servant. In order to fully respect your ideals, I shall not hold back. You will be treated the same way I might if a bug or pebble fell into my sock!"

Shirou wasn't exactly thrilled that he inspired Saber to this degree, but a tougher experience would only help him grow. That is if he managed to stay conscious throughout. But this was no time for pessimism.

Soon after their conversation ended, Saber picked up her shrunken master and plucked off ankle sock and hovered it in front of him. After that, she stared seriously at him while saying "Do your best, master! I will not treat you gently, so do not expect me to hold back. I believe that pain is vital for growth, therefore I expect to fight as though your life is on the line."

When Shirou hears that, he nervously laughs and says "Is it too late to back out?"

Saber merely furrows her brow and asks "Does that mean that your ideals are weak and inconsequential?"

Shirou sighs again and says "You're right Saber. I won't back down!"

Saber then smiles and gently rubs Shirou's head, while saying "A superb answer, master… And to ensure your safety, it is only right that I bestow this upon you..."

Following that, she revealed her divine scabbard Avalon, causing it to reduce in size and fuse with his body. As that happens, she smiles and says “That will ensure you are always under my protection. Any injury you suffer will be healed as if you were never harmed in the first place. I believe it should also dull the pain you receive to a certain extent as well. With that, your life will not be at risk as we train. But there are limits to its powers, so you will still need to take this as if your life is at risk.”

Then she dropped him inside of her sock, leaving him to mentally prepare. And as he tumbled deeper into it, he saw her warmly wave toward him while saying "Fight valiantly, Shirou! As your servant, I shall do the same…"

Soon, a challenging training session would begin…

Now that Shirou was in her sock, she begins to slide her foot in, giving him another chance to admire her bare foot in all its glory. He can only stare as it slowly shuffles forward, while her toes stretched and wiggled in anticipation of what was to come. But Shirou was prepared, where as soon as she pulled her sock all the way on, he climbed on top of her 4th toe.

When Saber feels that, she smiles and says "Excellent first move, Shirou! In the face of such a massive enemy, you must look for areas of weakness at all times…" But then she starts to tap her foot onto the hardwood, threatening to buck him off as if her toe was a wild bull. And no matter how many times she does this, Shirou holds on, gripping the ridges of her toe as hard as he could. He tries to ignore the extreme vibrations that reverberated throughout her toe and the deafening booms her footfalls caused, though that combination took a toll on his morale. In response to Shirou’s tight grip, Saber starts to quietly laugh while saying "It seems I am more ticklish than I imagined…"

Right after saying that, Saber reflexively shakes her foot vigorously, causing Shirou to be flung back against her sock before landing between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And immediately after that, Saber forcefully squeezes her toes, subduing her tiny master against the raw power that she possessed compared to him. As she does this, she smugly smiles and says "Another word of advice, master… Sometimes striking a weak point too often can have unexpected consequences. But for now, I will resume cooking. You may remain between my toes... for I quite enjoy your presence there…"

It seems like Saber's aggressive side was showing through again, though he was beginning to enjoy it when she ordered him around. But this also gave him time to reflect on his current surroundings. Saber's toes were only slightly sweaty, though highly warm and soft. Due to that, Shirou found himself getting crammed into many dark crevices and wrinkles along her toes, as she treated him as her own personal toy. Her toes also carried an odor that mainly smelled of roses, though he still noticed that the smell of sweat still partially filled the air. As she continued to scrunch him between her toes, Saber sighs to herself and says “This may sound shameful of me, but you truly do feel nice to toy with. But since this is also a good way to build up your endurance, I will allow myself to indulge a little while longer…”

That statement confirmed to Shirou that he wouldn’t get a chance to rest anytime soon, though she was right, so he tries his best to accept Saber’s brutal training regimine. But because of how frequently and aggressively she scrunched and squeezed her toes, Shirou was starting to have trouble concentrating, causing him to telepathically say “Slow down a bit, Saber…”

In response to that, she folds her arms and stomps her foot hard, crushing the air from his lungs while loudly saying “I do not recall allowing you to complain! A true warrior must endure! If you wish to be a hero, then resist me…” Saber was as serious as ever, so Shirou had no hopes of getting a break, though she had a good point. If he could handle getting abused by such a strong heroic spirit at his size, then any other opponent would seem like child’s play. Well, it made sense in his head at least.

After that, Saber gets back to cooking, finding unexpected enjoyment from having her master lodged between her toes. And as she rhythmically clenches and unclenches her toes, she wonders if it was improper for a servant to show this much disrespect to her master, since she literally had him underfoot. But then she thinks about how much Shirou’s dream to be a hero of justice means to him, and about how much she always idolized goodness. And with that thought, she continues to treat Shirou harshly, believing that tough love would steel his resolve. She was well aware that she would only be in his life for a short period of time, so she wanted to give the master who she cared so deeply about lessons that would serve him well into the future.

However, as she was deep in thought and still dexterously manipulating Shirou with her toes, she failed to notice that they were out of a few needed spices. When she sees that, she shrieks and spiritedly says “Shirou! It’s an emergency!!”

When he hears that, he forces himself free of her 3rd and 4th toes, before taking a deep breath and telepathically saying “What’s wrong, Saber??”

Saber then clenches her fist sadly and says “In my haste to train you I failed to notice that we were completely out of a few spices. Now our lunch will be ruined…”

Shirou then sighs to himself and says “There’s a convenience store down the street that should have what you need for this dish you’re making. If you hurry, you should make it back in time.”

Saber’s eyes widen as she replies, saying “Thank you, masterI will strive to make you as physically strong as you are wise…”

While that statement wasn’t incredibly promising for Shirou at the moment, her hurrying toward her brown boots proved to be even less so, prompting him to telepathically say “Hey… Aren’t you forgetting to free me?”

Saber shakes her head and says “There isn’t enough time, Shirou! We are in a race against time to save our precious meal! Let us treat this as another phase of your training…” He just shakes his head, sighing to himself deeply as Saber put back on her boot, leaving him stuck between her toes within her sock.

It seems like Shirou’s training session would last far longer than he first expected...

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying Saber's route so far. I have a decent idea on how I want things to go for now, but feel free to leave suggestions on potential interactions/things with tiny Shirou and regular sized Saber.

Also, feel free to leave suggestions on what kinds of bonus Fate characters you'd want to see in the future. They don't have to be from Stay Night!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 17: A Run in Saber's Boot... (Saber Route) by Sheograth

Now that Saber was aware of the nearby convenience store, she hurries out of the house in order to save her meal, leaving Shirou to deal with being stuck between her toes during that run. And because food was on the line, Saber was running quite quickly, putting her master through terrible punishment as a side effect. Her feet would crash onto the ground with such intensity that he feared that his bones would break one by one, but he somehow remained intact. The only explanation in Shirou’s mind was that the grail was keeping him alive, which was good for him at least.

Each time Saber turned a corner, her foot would pivot in such a way that he felt his whole body get ground into the sides of her toes. And due to the force that she exerted with every step, Shirou would find himself sinking even deeper between her toes. And because how how focused she was on getting her spices, and that alone, her concerns for her master became nearly nonexistent. Though Shirou didn’t mind that much, since he was well aware that Saber loved to eat food almost as much as she did being an honorable knight.

But after less than a minute, which felt far longer to Shirou, she makes it to the convenience store. When she walks over to the spices area, she telepathically asks “Which spices will I need, Shirou…?” Unfortunately, he was still dazed from the experience, causing Saber to grow impatient. Due to that, she begins to tap her foot, causing him to get dislodged from her toes and land under them. And as she continued to tap her foot, Shirou found himself repeatedly crushed under her toes, as she telepathically says “I asked you a question, master… You must not lose focus when our meal is at stake!”

Shirou then rubs his eyes while still getting pounded under her toes, before saying “Okay, okay… These are the spices you should get!” He then informs Saber of what she needed to buy, so she purchases them with his card, before heading out of the convenience store. 

But just as she left, a boisterous voice called out to her, yelling “Saber!! What are you up to??”

Surprisingly, Taiga Fujimura was standing right in front of Saber…

Taiga grins while waiting for a response, causing Saber to say “Oh, hello Taiga. I was cooking lunch when I realized that I lacked certain ingredients, so I rushed to the store…” While she was happy to see Shirou’s legal guardian, she was also in a hurry, making her feel conflicted. Due to that, she started to shuffle in place, absentmindedly grinding Shirou under her massive toes.

When Taiga hears that, she tilts her head and says “Why are you cooking…? Shirou isn’t being lazy, is he…?”

Saber shakes her head and says “No, but he is quite sick. He’s currently resting, so I wanted to cook instead.” She felt bad about lying to Taiga, but she felt like if she told her the full truth, it’d only worry her. That didn’t stop Saber from nervously bobbing forward and back, continually rolling Shirou under her foot in the process.

Taiga’s widen when she hears that bad news, causing her to say “That’s a disaster!! What’ll I do without his cooking??” But then she smirks and says “I am curious about your cooking, so I’m gonna head over for lunch!”

Saber soon becomes nervous, causing a wave of sweat to travel downward, overwhelming Shirou as she quietly says “Are you sure, Taiga…? I am not yet confident in my proficiency in cooking.”

Taiga just laughs and says “I’m sure Shirou gave you pointers! I’ll be over in an hour, so look forward to it! And I’ll even see if Sakura wants to come.. Bye!”

With that, she walks away before Saber could convince her to change her mind. And once she was alone again, she frowns, before muttering “What should I do now…”

Shirou hears this, so he telepathically says “I believe in you Saber! I think your meal will turn out great!”

When Saber hears that, she gleefully smiles and says “You truly mean that, Shriou? In that case, I shan't give up!” But then her eyes widen as she explains “The meal!! Shirou, brace yourself, for I must hurry back home!”

Following that, she takes a deep breath before rushing away, running as fast as she could manage, nearly flattening the tiny mage between her damp sock and her sweaty foot. He’d seen her run this fast before, but it was another story to be in her boot while she did it, since each thunderous step threatened to crush his body into paste. There were times where he actually felt his bones snap under the extreme pressure, but Avalon would heal them just seconds after they would break. Even though Saber wasn’t intending it at this point, this was a good way for him to build up his tolerance for pain, since Avalon didn’t completely eliminate the pain he felt. And if it helped him become strong enough to be a true hero of justice, he’d accept that pain readily.

But as she ran, she passed Lancer who was casually walking out of a ramen shop, piquing his curiosity. He then decides to run after her, quickly getting next to her, before saying “Yo Saber… What are you in such a hurry for?”

Saber simply nods to the fellow servant, before flatly saying “Greetings, Lancer… I am afraid I cannot stop to chat for I must get back to the meal I was in the middle of preparing…”

Lancer laughs to himself and says “Ahh… Well, I don’t got orders to fight you or anything, so I’ll leave ya to it. If you’ve got spare time, then I’d be fine with a battle. But whatever suits you. Oh, and tell your brave master that I said ‘hey’... Later!”

Thankfully, he left without causing an incident, prompting Saber to reenter the Emiya household, rushing to finish preparing their lunch…

Now that their lunch was mostly ready, it just needed to cook for the next 40 minutes, allowing Saber and Shirou to take a moment to breathe easier. She takes off her boots and her socks, before freeing her master from under her toes, before placing him on the table in front of her. And as they sat down, she explained to him how Taiga invited herself and Sakura over for lunch, before saying “How would you like to proceed, master?”

He thinks for a moment, before saying “Well, I have no problems with Sakura knowing about my condition, but I’m a bit more hesitant with Taiga. Knowing her, she’d definitely try to mess with me at this size. But I’ll leave that decision up to you, Saber. I wouldn’t be against either of them knowing. They’re bound to want to check on me if they I’m sick, so it might be difficult to keep that lie going.”

Saber nods and says “That was an excuse I thought up on the spot, so I apologize if it was not convincing. But I will show you to them when they arrive…”

After that, Shirou taps his chin and says “Sounds good to me, Saber. But we have some time, so what do you wanna do for now?”

Saber remains silent for a moment, before slowly feeling more and more confident, making Shirou wonder if she was about to boss him around again. His suspicions were confirmed once she folds her arms and authoritatively says “I believe a foot massage is in order, master…”

Shirou nods in response and says “Sure. I don’t mind doing that if it’d make you feel more comfortable…”

Saber smugly smiles when she hears that answer, causing her to say “Good answer, Shirou! After I used my feet to provide a valuable training session, it is only fair that you return my favor by massaging them. We can even treat this as an additional form of training. And I shall not allow you to rest until I feel satisfied!”

Shirou just nods again and says “I understand! I’ll work hard for you, Saber. You already do so much for me, so it’s the least I could do…”

His statement nearly melted Saber’s heart, causing her eyes to widen as she says “You truly are a great master, Shirou! And allow me to apologize for what I just said, if you need to stop for any reason, I will not interfere…”

With that decided, Saber brings her tiny master over to her current bedroom, before sitting onto the mattress and placing Shirou down in front of her feet. After that, she happily smiles and says “You truly are a wonderful master, Shirou… First you give me pointers to cook a good meal and now this.”

Shirou scratches his neck and says “You still did the actual cooking yourself. I’m certain that Taiga and Sakura will love it.”

Saber nods, before clearing her throat and saying “You may start as soon as you are ready. I will take this chance to read, so please forgive me if I bother you while you work. I fear I am more ticklish then I would care to admit…”

Shirou just laughs to himself and says “Don’t worry about it! That’ll just make it more of a challenge…”

When Saber hears that, her eyes light up as she says “In that case, would you find it more enjoyable if I made it even more difficult for you?? I would gladly treat you most cruelly, if that was what you wished me to do…”

Shirou quickly shakes his head and says “You don’t need to go that far, Saber!”

Saber nods in response, before smiling and saying “Then I shall strive to ignore you while you work. I will also make sure to forcefully scratch away any itches I feel, if only to give you a more efficient training session…”

With that concerning promise given, Shirou prepares to give his heroic spirit the most difficult foot massage he’d ever performed...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this chapter finished, you can expect to see Taiga and Sakura soon. I won't spoil what I have planned yet, but it should be fun.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to leave a review with your feedback if you have any. They're always appreciated!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 18: Taiga & Sakura Arrive... by Sheograth

Now that Shirou was standing in front of Saber's monolithic bare foot, he thought about how he should even proceed. But then he decided that overthinking things wouldn't help, so he just walks up to her heel and runs his hands against it. As he does this, he tries to knead his knuckles into the hard skin, while muttering "I'll really need to work hard, huh…?"

He spends some time over here, slowly massaging her heel, as she happily shut her eyes. But after a little while, he realizes that he wouldn't make much progress at his current size, so he brings climbing up Saber's foot. He manages to climb part way up her arch when he notices a particularly sore area, so he starts to rub it with one hand while holding onto her foot with the other.

As he does this, Saber sighs to herself and says "That feels quite relaxing, Shirou… you truly are a master of many talents." While he rubbed her foot over in this location, he noticed her skin was much more oily and sweaty, which made sense since she just removed her socks. But he doesn't have long to think about that when a shadow forms behind him, forcing him to look backward.

To his shock, he sees her other zooming toward him, before it crashes into him and vigorously scratches against the foot he was clinging to. He can barely move an inch while he is thoughtlessly rolled between both feet, finding that his body easily got crammed into the wrinkles that formed along her skin. And since Saber wasn't stopping, he telepathically says "Stop scratching, Saber!"

Unfortunately she does not respond, making him wonder if she felt too relaxed to detect any messages from her master. And Saber just kept on absentmindedly rubbing her feet together, coating the tiny mage in sweat, while he was slowly moved up near her toes. By the time she stopped and Shirou was able to catch his breath, he hears low rumble in the distance.

So he climbs up to her toes, before making it up between them to see what he was hearing. To his surprise, Saber's eyes were shut and her mouth was agape, making him realize that she had fallen asleep. When he sees that sight, he quietly laughs and leans against her 2nd toe while muttering "She must've tired herself out. Might as well get back to the massage…"

But him leaning against Saber's toe stirred an unconscious reaction in her, as they suddenly squeeze together, smothering Shirou in her moist and warm flesh. She keeps her toes clenched for a full minute while mumbling incoherently, nearly causing her master to suffocate, until they finally relent and release him. He slumps down onto the toe space and takes a few deep breaths, as he looks up and thinks about just how small he currently is.

Then he mutters to himself, saying "Saber's dangerous even when she's asleep…" With that being said, he decides to do a more careful and less detailed job, hoping to not tickle the sleeping heroic spirit any further. But as carefully as Shirou tried to proceed, he still occasionally promoted Saber to scrunch or wiggle her toes. And he soon learned that she was far less forgiving while slumbering, as she squeezed her toes hard enough that he felt like he might pop like a grape. But given Saber's extreme physical strength, it made sense that she wouldn't hold back while snoozing, making him glad that he had the protection of Avalon now.

About a half hour passes, by which point Shirou decided to just sit down between her 3rd and 4th toes. Even though it was far more cramped here, he found her toes to be incredibly soothing while they simply rested against him, as the warm aroma practically lulled him to sleep. But then, he hears Saber loudly yawn before mumbling to herself, saying "I must have fallen asleep…"

Shirou begins to wave at his servant, but she instead gasps to herself and yells "I must finish preparations for lunch!!"

It was at this point that Shirou realized that Saber must have forgotten about the foot massage, so he mentally prepared for a challenging experience…

Saber immediately jumps off of the mattress to stand up, immediately flattening her tiny master between her toes, before quickly walking back to the kitchen. Once she got there, she pulls her meal out of the oven and sets it down to cool, while happily wiggling her toes and saying "I hope Taiga and Sakura are pleased with the meal…"

Right after that, the door swings open, as Taiga slips out of her flats and happily announces "We're here!! I'm looking forward to the lunch, Saber!" She then stops for a moment and sniffs in place, before grinning and adding "Something smells amazing…"

Sakura follows behind her into the kitchen area, wearing a light purple dress and a pair of white socks, before saying "It does smell quite wonderful, Saber…"

Saber bows to hide her own embarrassment, while forcefully digging her toes into the hardwood floor, brutally assaulting Shirou under them. As she did this, she quietly says "I am most thankful of your praise. I fear that it still needs some time to cool. Would either of you be opposed to a drink in the living room?"

Taiga grins when she hears that, before tugging Sakura along and saying "You read my mind, Saber!"

For whatever reason, no one brought up how Shirou was 'sick', making him worry that Saber wouldn't remember him any time soon, since she was so preoccupied with hosting them. And due to that, he could tell that Saber was highly stressed, as she immediately started to shuffle her feet when she sat down. At one point, Saber kicks her leg forward, accidentally dislodging Shirou and sending him rolling across the floor.

He rolls until he crashes into a large wall of white cotton, confusing him about where he was, though the smell of grapes radiated from the odd material. But given his current size and probable location on the floor, Shirou guesses that he rolled into Sakura’s sock, since she was the only person to not be barefoot at the moment. And despite how soft and inviting her sock felt right now, it was far more important for him to get someone’s attention, so he begins to pry himself off of the sock. But before he could make much progress, Sakura brings her other foot toward him, before carelessly rubbing her feet together. Due to that, she unintentionally grinded her shrunken friend between the instep of her right foot and the ball of the other, covering him in sock fluff in the process.

But somehow, her absentminded action only seemed to relax Shirou, making him feel like she was giving him a massage. So he decides to stay still and just let this happen, though that soon proves to be an unwise decision, as he is gradually moved under her toes on her left foot. Before he could do anything, those toes clamp down on him, effortlessly smothering him against the warm and fluffy cotton fabric. Unfortunately for Shirou, she just assumes that a strand of her sock just came loose, which made her less interested in checking on what was bothering her.

He spends a few minutes acting as Sakura’s unintentional toe toy, before she discreetly frowns and shakes her foot, knocking Shirou free and sending him tumbling away from her. When he finally stops moving, he is shocked to see an ever larger foot loomed in front of him, and it even looked a bit tanner than Saber's. Looking further up, he saw a spotted skirt, making him wonder who he landed in front of, since there weren't many options currently. But then he hears Taiga boisterously say "I'm so looking forward to your cooking, Saber!!"

He begins to back away, but Taiga's foot started to creep forward, as if stalking him like he was its prey. Shirou could even see bits of dirt and debris stuck to the ball of her foot, making him worried that he may join them without her even seeing him. But that frightening sight was all he needed, so he ran away, refusing to turn around around. As he ran, Taiga's foot moved faster, sliding forward. It effortlessly snags him between her 3rd and 4th toes, leaving him trapped as he yells "Damn it Taiga!! Leave me be!" Taiga's toes refuse to listen to Shirou's demands, choosing to tightly squeeze him in a vice grips, bullying him the same way she used to back in the day.

But while this was happening, Sakura takes a sip of her tea and asks "How is Shirou feeling…?"

Sakura's question jolted Saber's memory, but since she couldn't exactly remember what they did before her nap, she assumed to herself that she left Shirou hidden in his room. Normally she wouldn't forget something that easily, but the stress she was feeling with preparing everything left her more absentminded than usual.

So she smiles and says "He's just resting in his room…" She felt bad about lying, but she felt that this was the best way to handle the situation for the time being.

Taiga nods and says "Then we shouldn't bug him. Thanks for taking care of him, Saber!" As she says this, she drags her feet under her chair while wriggling her toes in the process, rubbing Shirou against the moist masses of flesh. He also noticed that her feet were pretty sweaty, making him wonder if it was warm out right now, since Taiga just made it inside. Her toes smelled partially of peaches, though the sweaty odor overpowered that, reminding Shirou that Taiga was a highly active person.

But as Shirou was being constantly manhandled by Taiga's energetic toes, Sakura scratches her chin and says "Really…? Okay Saber…" The other girls didn't take much notice of Sakura's statement, but Shirou noticed a hint of sarcasm in her tone, since he was far more used to her subtle quirks. It made him wonder if she knew more about the general situation than she let on.

He wasn't able to think about that for very long when Taiga suddenly begins to tap her foot, endlessly slamming the tiny magus into the floor. As she does this, she says “Do you think the food is ready, Saber…? I’m starved!!”

Saber taps her chin and says in response “At this point, I believe it may be ready…”

With that statement, they all return to the kitchen, where Sakura helps Saber with finishing preparations for the food. While they were doing that, Taiga gathers up the silverware, occasionally having to get on her tippy toes, unintentionally putting all of her weight onto Shirou as he remained helpless underfoot.

And once everything was ready, Taiga laughs to herself and says “Hey Saber, I’ve been practicing my kicks lately… I can’t let Shirou get tougher than me… Wanna see??” The tiny mage between Taiga’s toes felt far less enthused, since he was sure that a demonstration would only make things worse for him.

Unfortunately, Saber was far too interested in a new method of fighting, causing her eyes to light up as she excitedly says “I am always interested in witnessing newly developed techniques! Please go ahead, Taiga.”

Sakura stops her before she could actually perform the kick, causing Shirou to make a mental note to thank her later, but then she says “Please do this a bit farther from the table…” Well, Shirou had hope for a moment at least.

Following that, Taiga winds up and delivers a forceful high kick into the air, looking proud of herself. An unintended consequence of this maneuver was that Shirou was abruptly dislodged from her toes and sent flying out to where he couldn’t tell, as the wind blinded him. He eventually crashes into a soft and warm mass, forcing him to try to push his way out toward the light. For some reason it smelled familiar, but by the time he broke free, he realized exactly where he was.

Against all odds, Shirou landed in the middle of a large bowl of white rice, leaving him trapped as the girls all sat down. Before he could say a word, Saber poured the meat and mushroom sauce she prepared onto the rice, effectively silencing and hiding him from view.

While this was an unexpected development, he had no idea how he would get out of this unscathed, especially with Taiga and Saber staring at the bowl of rice with incredibly ravenous expressions...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I wanted to give both Taiga and Sakura some fun interactions, but things should get even crazier next chapter.

Feel free to leave a review!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Ch 19: Lunch with the Girls... by Sheograth

Since Saber just poured the thick sauce over the rice, Shirou found himself completely stuck while Taiga went to get a large scoop. She sticks her spoon into the rice underneath him, lifting him into the air and dumping that chunk of rice onto her plate. Thankfully, that slightly broke things out, allowing him to crawl to freedom.

But before he got too far, Taiga drops a slice of chicken onto him, trapping him under it. And as she cuts her chicken, Shirou tries desperately to escape while also dodging her knife as she sliced her food into small pieces. At one point, Taiga uses her knife to scoop up some of the rice and sauce, running Shirou over with the mixture in the process.

He looks back and sees Taiga staring hungrily, before she grins, revealing her imposing and shiny white teeth to the shrunken magus. As she does this, she says "It looks so good, Saber! And it smells amazing…" Her minty breath washed over Shirou, though it was also incredibly warm and humid.
Saber looks over and smiles, before saying "Your praise is most appreciated… Please have as much as you wish!"

With that bit of encouragement, Taiga opens her mouth wide, giving Shirou a perfect view of the cavernous depths. Each of her teeth were twice his size, and her pink tongue looked frighteningly large. She then positioned the knife in front of her mouth, allowing the rice and sauce to slowly slide down toward her gaping maw.

When Shirou realized just how bad things were, he attempts to shout at Taiga, yelling "Wait!! I'm stuck on the knife!!" Before he could say anything else, the sauce covered him, causing her to casually look at her knife.
But she only mutters, saying "What a weird noise…" She then continues to allow Shirou to get dragged into her open mouth, though Sakura soon started to stare at her with a look of disapproval.

Sakura then folds her arms and says "Taiga… Can you please eat more politely…?" She merely looks at Sakura with annoyance, before sighing and putting down the knife. It seems like Sakura unknowingly saved his life, but he still wouldn't be able to rest anytime soon.

The way Taiga moved her knife caused Shirou to be flung into the air, causing him to land into a massive pool of warm liquid, forcing him to swim up to the surface. When he finally does so, he notices that Sakura's chest was far over head, where they seemed to block out her face. He then looks around and sees a few large meatballs, making him realize that he just landed in Sakura's bowl of soup.

She then starts to stir her soup, nearly causing Shirou to be dragged under the broth, forcing him to swim toward a meatball for safety. That soon proved to be a poor decision when Sakura scoops that very same meatball up, bringing him closer and closer to her lips. He can only watch as those pink lips parted, revealing to him the insides of her mouth.

He tries to yell to her, but she turns to Saber at the very same time and says "You really did an excellent job. But next time you can ask me to help if Shirou is sick…" It was pretty humbling that even the normally soft spoken Sakura could easily overpower Shirou's voice at his current size.

But Saber smiles in response to that and says "That is a most kind offer, Sakura…"

Sakura continues to face Saber while taking her first bite, trapping Shirou within as she savored the soup and chewed the meatball. Shirou was getting constantly and erratically shoved into by her tongue, as it diligently explored his body, coating him in sticky saliva. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't escape her tongue which seemed to wriggle like a worm, which was weird. He didn't have time to think about that since her mouth was more humid than a sauna and smelled heavily of her current meal.

And right after that, Sakura drops another meatball into her mouth, causing it to collide with the tiny magus. She then moved it onto one of her molars with her tongue, forcing Shirou to brace himself as she started to chew. He was repeatedly crushed by Sakura's teeth, though no matter how much damage he assumed was being done to his body, Avalon would repair him before he even noticed where he was hurt. And it also seemed to reduce the pain, which was great for him, since he even saw his arms snap occasionally before being fixed a moment later. Even when Saber wasn't aware of it, she was still protecting the life of her miniature master.

Soon though, Shirou was moved toward the back of her tongue with a pile of mashed up meatball, making him realize that Sakura would really eat him whole if he didn't do something. But as he was dragged further and further, his mind suddenly pictures a technique that Archer previously used. With that odd surge of inspiration, he mutters "I am the bond of my sword…"

Right after that, a series of five blades collided with Sakura's uvula, forcing her to cough repeatedly, sending him flying toward Saber's area. Then she rubs her neck and mutters "What was that…"

As soon as that happened, her servant Rider telepathically speaks to her master, saying "Are you alright…"

Sakura silently responds, telepathically saying "I'm fine Rider… But something seemed strange about what just happened."

Rider then responds again, telepathically saying "Really…?"

Then, Sakura telepathically says "Yes. I need you to do a search for Shirou for me. Focus only on this table…"

Rider then replies, telepathically saying "Does this mean you know where he currently is…?"

Sakura just affirms her and telepathically says "Only a hunch…"

While all of that happened, Shirou crashed into Saber's cup of tea, without her even noticing as she was far too focused on her food. He has no difficulty swimming up, and the warm liquid actually helped free him from Sakura's sticky saliva. But before he made it to the surface, the entire pool of tea shook, making him wonder if Saber was lifting the cup.

His fears were confirmed when he finally swam up to the surface, seeing that he was almost level with Saber's chin. While he treaded water, she leaned down to smell the tea, giving him a close-up view of her nostrils, which wasn't something he expected to stare at today. But then she smiles and says "It smells wonderful… I cannot think of anything better to drink after a meal."

But Taiga shakes her head and says "I can… Booze! You gotta tell Shirou to get some for me…"

Sakura just sighs and says "You're the adult here, shouldn't you buy it, Taiga…?"

Saber only half listened to their conversation, as she slowly tilted the cup, allowing the warm liquid to travel down her throat. By the time Shirou got dragged into her mouth, Saber decides to savor the rest, starting by swishing the tea between her cheeks. Shirou felt like he was trapped in a warm typhoon, where no matter how much he flailed he couldn't get away.
While doing this, she mutters to herself, saying "For some strange reason, it has a slightly different taste. But I like it even more…"

Shirou groans to himself while trying to yell "Don't imply that I taste good, Saber!!" Of course she couldn't hear him, and he was unable to speak with her telepathically, but it still felt good to yell. And yet, since he was constantly getting thrown around the insides of her mouth, he couldn't exactly keep track of where he was.

But as she continued to savor the tea's flavor along with her tiny master, she felt an odd tickle under her nose, prompting her to cover her mouth before she let out a quiet sneeze. Unfortunately, her fingers were not close enough together to stop Shirou, causing him to crash into one of Taiga's pieces of chicken.

Before Shirou could get away, Taiga uses her chopsticks to grab that piece of chicken, unknowingly capturing and lifting him along with it.

While that was happening, Rider telepathically says "I have found the mage Shirou Emiya. Would you like to know where he currently is located, master…?"

Sakura cooly replies, telepathically saying "I would…"

Rider nods and telepathically says "Currently, the shrunken mage is currently stuck to Taiga's chicken, and will be eaten in a moment…"

Sakura's eyes widen as she notices her friend desperate struggling to free himself from Taiga's grasp. But then she quickly composes herself and telepathically says "In that case, sever Taiga's chopsticks without harming her and alerting anyone to your presence. I'll handle the rest."

Rider then smiles from the shadows and says "You truly are a capable master, unlike your fool of a brother…" But then she skillfully grabs a throwing knife, before saying "And I will follow your orders to the letter, master…"

After that, Rider tosses her throwing knife, splitting the chopsticks in two and causing Shirou to fall to the table with them. Since Saber was still eating, she failed to notice anything odd, as Taiga grumbles and says "Aww… Good thing Shirou keeps forks around too…"

But then Sakura reaches over and says with a kind smile "Allow me to dispose of the trash…" She then grabs the broken chopsticks and stealthily picks up Shirou too, before walking into the kitchen.

Once she got into the kitchen, she opened her palm, causing Shirou to jump and wave his arms frantically, yelling "Wait!! It's me, Shirou! Don't throw me away!!!"

To his surprise, she merely smiles down at him warmly, before gently patting his head and saying "Hello, Shirou… I'm sorry for not noticing you sooner. I'm here to help you…"

It seems like that deadly lunch ended on a positive note for Shirou...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

This is the first chapter I posted entirely from my phone, so hopefully everything turned out okay.

If you enjoyed what happened in the chapter, feel free to let me know in a review. They're always appreciated.

Take care!

Ch 20: Alone Time with Sakura's Toes by Sheograth

Last time, the tiny Shirou dealt with avoiding the feet of his servant Saber as well as his friends Taiga and Sakura. And just before he was going to be eaten whole by Taiga, he was rescued by Sakura and now was lying in her palm…

Now that Shirou knew that Sakura was aware of his presence and even intended to help him, he smiles and says "You really saved me… Sakura, you really are the best…"

Sakura frowns slightly in response and says "If you thought that, then you wouldn't have fallen for a summoned bimbo or Tohsaka…"

When Shirou hears that, he tilts his head and asks "What'd you say, Sakura? I think I've got a chunk of rice stuck in my ear…"

Sakura then pleasantly smiles and says "I said that I would do anything for you, as your friend…"

Shirou then grins and says "I'd do the same, of course!" Rider quietly chuckles to herself, though she feels bad that her master fell for one of the most dense guys she's ever encountered. But then he taps his chin and says "What now?"

Sakura calmly replies, saying "Well for the moment, why don't you tell me what you've been up to with Saber? All I know is that you woke up shrunk…"

Shirou nods, explaining from the very beginning, not leaving out even the more embarrassing details. And as he shared this with Sakura, he realized just how crazy of an adventure he's had so far. He'd never imagined that he'd get so closely familiar with Saber's foot, or even get to hide in her bra.

By the time Shirou finished, he started to feel a bit embarrassed about everything, but Sakura looked lost in thought. Because of that, he waves his arms and says "Hey… you okay?"

Sakura then blinks a few times, before nodding and saying "Sorry… You did give me an idea on what we should do next…"

When Shirou hears that, he smiles and says "Oh, great! What's your idea?"

In response to that, Sakura sits down on a nearby chair while setting Shirou down onto the floor in front of her. And while he looked around feeling pretty confused, he looks up as she slowly tugs off a white ankle sock, revealing her pale foot. She noticed his apprehension, causing her to calmly smile and say "First, get in my sock, Shirou."

That caught him off guard, causing him to say "It isn't that I wouldn't find that nice, but why?"

Sakura carefully picks Shirou back up, keeping him gently pinched between her fingertips, while saying "For one, I think it would be for the best if you stayed out of sight, less for Saber and more for Taiga."

Shirou suddenly shudders to himself, before saying "Oh, it'd be really bad if Taiga found me at this size. Good call Sakura!"

Sakura then softly rubs Shirou with her fingers, relaxing him, before continuing by saying "Other than that, I think that my sock would be a perfect hiding place. Besides, I'd like to know why Saber seemed to enjoy this activity so much."

Shirou nods when he hears that, before saying "That's fair. I don't really get it, but Saber really liked toying with me. I can sorta get why I enjoy it, since her toes felt just so soft and warm, and they even carried a pleasant scent. But I'm sure you don't want to hear about that stuff…"

Sakura shakes her head and says "That isn't true, Shirou. I'll keep what you shared with me in mind from now on…"

Shirou thought that sounded slightly ominous, but he didn't have much reason to worry, so he says "Well, I'm ready whenever you are Sakura. I've become much more durable now, so don't hesitate to get forceful if it'd help destress you."

When Sakura hears that, her eyes light up for moment, before she closes them and says "In that case, I think I'll take you up on your offer, Shirou. Things have been stressful these past few weeks…"

Following that, Sakura drops him into her sock, allowing him to fall until he crashed onto the bottom. And as he slowly stood up and brushed himself off, he quietly wonders if he shouldn't have invited Sakura to treat him harshly for her own satisfaction. Given the way she responded to his offer, he'll probably have an intense experience within her sock. But that could be enjoyable in its own right too, especially when the alternative was letting Taiga find him at this vulnerable size. And if Sakura didn’t intervene then he would have been Taiga’s lunch for sure, so she deserved to enjoy a bit of stress relief, since Saber seemed to enjoy squishing him so much.

Shirou’s introspection was interrupted when he saw Sakura’s foot begin to slide into the sock, revealing to him that her toe nails were painted light purple. And as that happened, she says “I’ll let you out once Taiga leaves, okay? And I will inform Saber once that happens too, so don’t worry Shirou.” After that, she smiles and adds, saying “I hope you enjoy yourself…”

Despite Shirou’s minor apprehension about how Sakura planned to treat him while within her sock, he looked forward to the activity far more than he worried about it…

Sakura continued to tug on her sock, forcing Shirou to duck down as her toes passed over him, giving him a stark reminder of how small he was. But as they settled in, he found himself crammed between her 3rd and 4 toes. And once she stood back up, Shirou was overwhelmed by the incredibly pressure those toes put on him. Her toes carried an earthy scent to them, which mixed together with the smell of sweat in a unique but enjoyable aroma.

After that, she lightly squeezes them, smothering him further while saying "I'm going back to the table now, okay?"

Following that, she starts walking out of the kitchen, secretly excited to have the guy she liked under her full control...

Each step Sakura took seemed to press Shirou even deeper into her huge toes, effortlessly overwhelming him without her even trying. And the thick sock did extremely well as an insulator, causing the temperature to rise as if he was sitting in a sauna, only that he couldn’t move his body due to the intense pressure her toes put on him. Another challenge was the noise that accompanied each step, where it felt like his eardrums would constantly burst, though Avalon seemed to protect him from any lasting damage.

Before long, Sakura returns to her seat, prompting Taiga to say “Thanks for cleaning that up for me! Can’t believe my chopsticks just broke like that…”

Sakura smiles and nods, before saying “It truly was unlucky… And it was no trouble at all.” While saying that, Sakura scrunches her toes, finding Shirou’s weak squirms to be delightful. Shirou also found the action to be enjoyable, since her toes were highly soft and warm, likely due to her still wearing her socks. But now that she was no longer walking around, he was able to notice that her sock absorbed a fair amount of her sweat already, though he also noticed that large beads of salty liquid started to form around him too.

Soon, her toes began to sweat again in earnest, coating the puny mage in the pungent stuff, where it even stung his eyes. And due to all the sweating, Sakura started to wriggle her toes more frequently and forcefully, finding the damp sensation to be slightly uncomfortable. Shirou might be denese, but he was able to tell that she felt annoyed by this, so he swallows his pride and begins licking the sweaty skin near him, causing Sakura’s eyes to widen for only a moment. Ordinarily, Saber would notice something like that, but she was far too engrossed in her meal to pay attention to Sakura.

At first, Sakura forcefully clenches her toes, thinking that they were just sweating more than usual. That forced Shirou deep into the moist space between her 3rd and 4th toes, stopping his attempt at comforting his friend and completely immobilizing him. She kept her toes pressed together for nearly a minute, becoming distracted by chatting with Saber, unintentionally suffocating Shirou. But even when his lungs began to ache from the lack of fresh air and overdose of the sweaty odor, Avalon seemed to heal him, effectively allowing him to survive without breathing. It was a bit painful, but not nearly as bad as getting attacked by heroic spirits, which has happened to Shirou too many times for his liking.

While Sakura kept him in this sticky vice grip, she suddenly slides her 3rd toe downward, snapping Shirou’s spine in half. Avalon might have dulled the pain and prevented any permanent damage, but this injury was too serious for it to immediately heal, leaving him mostly imobile while Sakura unknowingly tortured him. That action also dislodged him, sending him rolling helplessly down and then into the top of the ball of her foot near her big toe, leaving him trapped in that tiny and smelly crack of free space. Right after that, Sakura shifts her legs, sliding her feet back and pressing the backs of her toes against the floor, squishing him between the ball and her big toe.

She keeps her feet in this position for a few minutes, not giving Shirou a moment’s rest, as she constantly bounces her feet up and down, pulverizing him as if her were being jackhammered. Rider notice’s the mage’s plight, causing her to quietly laugh before telepathically saying “Are you aware of where the small mage is currently, master?”

Sakura glances down for a moment, before taking a sip from her tea and telepathically answering, saying “It seems I’ve lost track of Shirou, but I suppose that’s part of the charm. Where is he now?” Rider points the location out, causing her to smile and say “How thoughtless of me… I suppose I should free him, shouldn’t I?” She then rotates her ankle back and forth while keeping her toes clenched, pondering on what to do next, finding Shirou’s helplessness to be surprisingly enjoyable.

Rider then smiles back and says “Did he not offer to be your willing stress toy, master? I believe this much is nothing…”

Sakura telepathically responds by saying “That is true…” Following that, she extends her toe, giving Shirou a moment to breathe, before crushing him again by clenching her big toe. She repeats this process a few times, battering the shrunken mage while deciding on whether to be harsh or forgiving. On one hand, Shirou was possibly Sakura’s closest friend, though she found his denseness and habit of getting close with other women to be frustrating. But eventually, she telepathically says “I should give Shirou a kind experience, because he deserves it…”

After that, Sakura shakes her foot, releasing him and skillfully capturing him under her 2nd toe. And as she had him here, she begins to lightly stroke the small mage, essentially giving him a soothing massage. His back was still badly broken, but her gentle touch seemed to speed up Avalon’s ability to heal him, causing him to mutter “Sakura really is incredible… She must’ve completely lost track of me before…”

As she sweetly rubbed Shirou under her 2nd toe, she sighs to herself, causing Taiga to lean in and say “What’s up…? Full already Sakura??”

Sakura’s eyes widen, causing her to blush and say “Yes…”

When Saber hears that, she folds her arms and says “I hope you ate your fill, Sakura! Was it acceptable?”

Sakura nods and says “You did an excellent job. Well done, Saber…”

Saber begins to blush in response, before nodding and saying “That is good to hear!” Then, she looks down with embarrassment, before adding “Thank you for the praise…”

But after that, Taiga and Saber both got back to eating, leaving Sakura to finish her tea in peace. As she drank it, she telepathically asks Rider “If I left here with Shirou, do you think Saber would notice?” While asking that, she starts to rub Shirou’s body with a slight increase in pressure, stretching his limbs quite effectively.

Rider mischievously smiles in response, before telepathically saying “As of now, Saber does not realize where her master is located. If you leave without arousing suspicion, she will likely presume that she lost him herself…”

When Sakura hears that, she discretely smirks to herself, before telepathically responding, saying “Hmm… Thank you for your input, Rider.”

That knowledge caused Sakura to deeply ponder what she should do next with Shirou, wanting to do the right thing but deeply tempted to keep him for herself. And as she thought about this, she focused less on him and in turn started to treat him more like a toy again, constantly crushing him under the thick pad of her big toe. That toe would press down on him for minutes at a time, leaving him gasping for air, as the powerful odor from her foot filled his senses. Sakura didn’t even realize what she was doing, as the internal conflict she was facing about keeping Shirou took up all of her thoughts.

But eventually, she smiles and telepathically says “I think I’ll give Shirou back to Saber. Though maybe I could convince her to share him…”

Rider returns her smile and telepathically responds, saying “Wonderful idea, master…”

With that decided, Sakura resumes her gentle toe massage on Shirou, content to wait until the others were finished eating...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I've been on a bit of a writing break, but now I'm back. It was nice, but it's good to be writing again.

With this, it should be clear that for now we'll be going straight through with a Saber route. I'm planning on doing a Sakura route as more of a longer bonus chapter. It'd basically extend out of a what if Sakura decided to just take Shirou back with him.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7813