United States Shrinking Postal Service, Part 2 by jnbt
Summary:

My (now ex-)girlfriend and I had quite the ordeal, having been shrunk down to 1/8th of an inch tall and shipped by the United States Shrinking Postal Service to visit her younger sister across the country. It was a terrifying situation to be thrown into, but I did oddly love it. Parts of it. My life has returned to normal lately, but a text from my ex might change all that.

[Emphasis on hands and feet, and accordingly, fingernails and toenails. 1/8th of an inch tall.]

EDIT #1: My ideal Elana feet: https://tinyurl.com/y8uwxaut


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 16972 Read: 76611 Published: September 11 2018 Updated: October 22 2018

1. Chapter 1 - Anna's Reconciliation by jnbt

2. Chapter 2 - Back at the USSPS by jnbt

3. Chapter 3 - Back Home by jnbt

4. Chapter 4 - Anna and Friends by jnbt

5. Chapter 5 - Elana's Apartment by jnbt

6. Chapter 6 - Back to Anna by jnbt

7. Chapter 7 - Elana Plays with Us by jnbt

8. Chapter 8 - Anna's Revenge by jnbt

9. Chapter 9 - Morning with Anna by jnbt

10. Chapter 10 - Emily's Place by jnbt

11. Chapter 11 - No Escape by jnbt

Chapter 1 - Anna's Reconciliation by jnbt

 

“Hey.”

Shit. It was a text from my ex-girlfriend, Anna. We’d broken up a few months ago. There was a disastrous event where we were both shrunk down to 1/8th of an inch tall and shipped across the country to visit her little sister. We were accidentally shipped to her sister’s apartment (instead of being unshrunk at the United States Shrinking Postal Service there), and over the course of two days, we were nearly crushed several times. She was found a few hours into the ordeal and chose not to immediately have me unshrunk as well. And though it was a terrifying nightmare, it also opened in me a feeling I had never had before. Being a tiny man to a normal sized woman was fucking amazing. If they knew you were there, and if they weren’t a monster. Anna’s sister’s roommate Holly had played with me and carefully cared for me. But Anna was a bitch, as was her sister, Grace. I needed to move on from this, and hearing from her again was not the way to do it.

I ignored her text. The next day, however, she writes back.

“Hey. I’m sorry. I’m sorry about everything. Call we talk please? I feel terrible, I want to make things right.”

Christ. “Okay,” I simply respond.

“Can I come over in an hour or so?”
Double Christ. “Sure, I’ll be here.”

There’s a knock on my front door shortly, and I find Anna standing there on the porch with a twelve pack of beer, a sullen, pensive look across her face.

“Hey, can I come in?”

I let her through the threshold into our old apartment where I still live. She glances around.

“Not much as changed, it seems.”

“Nope. A few more potted plants maybe. Otherwise, still the same old place you left.”

“Cool. Want a beer?”

Yes, I did. If I was going to have to talk to her, I would need a beer to calm myself. I guess she is looking for me to forgive her, and that’s fine. I’ve moved on with my life and am over it, no need to hold grudges. If she wants anything more: sorry, no chance.

We head to our (excuse me, my) kitchen and sit at the small table. Anna takes out two beers from the box and hands me one.

“So, yeah,” she begins. “I’m still horrified by what happened. I just want to make things right. Or, at least, make you not hate me.”

Her hand wraps around her beer can, her unpainted fingernails longer than usual. Fuck, shut up, stupid horny brain. I was once 1/8th of an inch tall standing on one of those nails. I imagine myself once again that size, staring up at those fingers clasped around the aluminium can, my giantess ex smiling down at me. Stop it, stop, stop.

I think she notices, so I quickly look back at her. “You don’t want me back, that’s fine. Can we at least be friends again? I miss you. You were, like, my best friend.”

I struggle to maintain eye contact and take a long chug from my beer. “I don’t hate you. We had a traumatic experience, something I struggle to move on from. But we’re not cool.”

Anna softly smiles and looks down at her beer can. “Is there any way I can make it up to you?”

Aw fuck, there’s her play. She knows I liked being her little plaything. C’mon, man. Resist!

“How so?” Nope. I’m weak.

“Well, I talked to the USSPS, and they know much they fucked us over, and how we decided to not sue them. Anytime we need a shrinking or unshrinking? You know, whenever. No questions asked.”

Anna leans back and takes a big chug from her beer. Her left hand fingers rise and fall in an undulating motion, her long nails clacking on the table. What if I was tiny by those beautiful long nails? This isn’t fair.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 - Back at the USSPS by jnbt

 

A few days later, Anna and I are at our local United States Shrinking Postal Service. We walk in to find Lindsay still manning the front desk.

“Hello! Oh, shit. How are you two doing? I hope things are okay for you, I am aware of what happened last time. If you’re looking to travel again, I’m sure my manager could provide you with regular airline fare at no cost to you. We recognize our past mistake and want nothing more than to make up for it.”

Anna looks at me and laughs. “No, that’s not necessary. I was wondering if you could shrink my friend here down to 1/8th of an inch tall and let me bring him back to his place so he could play with me. Is that size okay with you?”

I’m stunned by Anna’s directness and nod. Lindsay is silent, stunned as well.

“Well, that’s not really something we can do, it’s against protocol. Let me call a manager.”

Lindsay picks up her phone and covers the receiver with her hand. Within five seconds, a tall brunette woman comes into the room.

“Hello, my name is Zoe. I am familiar with you two. Lindsay has told me what you requested, but I’m sorry. It’s just not possible. Legally.”

“This company almost killed the both of us. It’s a small favor I’m asking. We didn’t sue. We still can, you know.”

Zoe’s face grows stern. “Come with me.”

The USSPS manager leaves the front desk and walks through a side door, not the one that should lead to the shrinking machine. We follow her to a smaller back room. It’s a tiny mostly white room, not dissimilar to any doctor’s checkup room. Zoe closes and locks the door behind us.

“You cannot tell a soul what I’m about to say. Trust me, you don’t want to. They’re working on a pill that uses nanotechnology or some shit. It’ll shrink you down to whatever size, but it’ll also unshrink you after a certain time. One inch for an hour? Sure. Does Paul Rudd need to be three feet tall for eight hours on the Ant-Man set? Here’s a pill. So far, no side effects. If I give you a couple pills, will you leave us alone? You’ll have to sign some paperwork officially promising not to sue. I can’t believe we haven’t done that already, honestly.”

Anna looks at me with disbelief. “Yes, I promise.”

Zoe half-heartedly smiles. “Two pills only, and you can’t tell a soul. What do you want?”

Anna turns to me shaking her head, mouth agape. I look at Zoe. “Two pills. 1/8th of an inch tall, three days of being shrunk. And give Anna one of them right now. Thanks.”

Anna’s face lights up in anger. “What the fuck, you want to shrink me down? Why? I don’t want that again, idiot. I don’t want to be a tiny speck again.”

I calmly smile at her. “I need you to know what it’s like. Sorry, pal. I will never trust you again unless you understand what you did to me.”

Zoe looks at us as someone that’s over it. She hands me two small pills from a vial in a cabinet.

I pocket the pills. “Also, our laptops and phones didn’t work when we were shrunk. Remember how you lied to us about that? Do you have anything that works at that size?”

Zoe is annoyed. She pulls open a few drawers and pulls out a small capsule. “Inside here is a working laptop with extra battery packs for somewhere around that size. Food and water as well. Just like the capsule you two were shipped in.”

She hands it to me, and I pocket it as well. “Thanks. See, Anna, you can talk to me while you’re tiny this time. Neat, huh?”

“Uh, still not interested.”

“You two figure it out, okay? Please don’t come back here.”

Zoe heads to the back rooms of the USSPS as Anna and I stand together in the lobby, Lindsay quietly sitting at her desk.

“Please wait there a second,” she tells us. Within a couple of minutes, the printer on her desk spits out three sheets. Lindsay hands them to me. “Sign here. It basically says you promise not to sue us. And no more “favors.”  And you’re both barred from all USSPSs across the country.”

I skim the pages and sign quickly. “C’mon, Anna, let’s go.”

“I’m still not cool with any of this,” she tells me.

“We’ll talk about it on the way back to my place.”

 

 

 

Chapter 3 - Back Home by jnbt

 

Anna and I sit in the backseat of an Uber headed to my apartment. Her face is stern and angry. “So what’s your great plan here?”

“I want you to know what it’s like to be tiny and powerless around me, so you see what it’s like, maybe you’ll have some empathy to me and the situation you had left me in. You do this, then I’ll trust you again, and we’ll be cool.”

Anna huffs and turns her head to stare out the window of the car. “Well, I’m not doing it. You can go fuck yourself. Three days, 1/8th of an inch tall? No thanks.”

“It’ll be a fun little vacation. You can use that little laptop. You can blog about it.”

“I was trying to let you have fun playing on my feet. I thought you liked that?”

I do. “And I will, after. But if we are to be copacetic again, I need to be able to trust you.”

The remainder of the ride back to my apartment was in silence. We exited the car and went into my place. Anna looked at me, still angry as can be.

“You know what, I don’t give a shit. Shrink me down. Whatever way you treat me, I’ll do the same to you. You cool with that?”

“Sure. I’m not going to hurt you. You ready?”

Anna stares at me. “When I unshrink, you’re going to take the other pill, right?”

I stare back. “Yes, of course.”

“Well, I don’t want to be on the ground. Break open that capsule on the kitchen counter and hand me one of the pills.”

I do as she says, and she jumps up and sits on the counter and takes the shrinking pill I’d given her. Anna looks down at me.

“If you mess with me or hurt me or whatever, I won’t forget it. I, fuck, I feel weird, I feel like I need to throw…”

And then Anna is shrunk down to 1/8th of an inch tall on the kitchen counter. I lean it to look at her. Her tiny body runs to the nearby open capsule, and she runs up the steps to hide inside. It clicks closed on its own, must be a newer model. I struggle to see through the clear tiny capsule, barely able to make out my miniscule ex-girlfriend hiding within. My cell phone bings, and I pull it from my pocket.

There’s a Facebook message from Anna. “Fuck this, fuck you. I’m a tiny speck. You fucking happy? Three Goddamned days?!”

“Now you know what you put me through. It’ll be over sooner than you know. Have fun. Work on that novel you’re always talking about.”

There was a pause in communication as Anna typed her furious response. “Haha, fantastic. I’m glad you’re loving this.”

Well, yeah, I kinda am. “Hey, Anna, I can’t just leave you on the kitchen counter. Where would you like me to put your capsule? Seriously. Do you want me to hide you somewhere?”

A minute later, I get a message back. “Sure, yeah, bring me to the dresser in the back bedroom. I’ll fucking hang out there for three days. Thanks, asshole.”

Man, she is fiesty. I grab a sheet of paper from my To-Do list pad and scoop it under Anna’s capsule. I carry her out of the kitchen to my (formerly our) bedroom and slide her down to the wooden surface of the dresser.

I get another message a couple seconds later. “Great. This is just great. Please just leave me alone.”

I message her back, “Okay. Good night.”

I have no desire to fuck with her. It’s late. I walk away and sleep on my bed, five feet from my 1/8th of inch ex-girlfriend.


I sleep soundly and wake in the morning. I don’t have work until noon, so I lazily shower and make a nice breakfast. There’s no further texts from Anna, so I assume she’s fine but though nonetheless pissed. I have no desire to put her through what her and her little sister did to me. Honestly, I was joking, I didn’t think she’d actually take the shrinking pill. She must really want my forgiveness and friendship again. That’s sweet, I suppose.

While finishing my breakfast, I hear a knock on the front door. I stand and walk to the entryway, and peering through the blinds I see Anna’s best friend Emily standing there. What the what? Emily and I are buds, kinda, but she’d never just show up like this. I open the door.

“Hey, man, what’s happening?” Emily sheepishly asks me. She’s a very beautiful woman, an inch or two taller than me, wearing a thin sundress and those light brown gladiator sandals I secretly love a lot, long unpainted toes stretching almost over the edges of her shoes.

“Emily, hey. Nothing much, just getting ready for work.”

“Oh yeah, cool, cool. I think I might have left some earrings here a while ago, I was wondering if I could come look for them.”

What? No. She hasn’t been here since Anna and I lived together. When Anna moved out and took all of her things, I did a deep clean of the apartment. There are no errant earrings anywhere, I’m pretty certain of that.

“Ah, I don’t think so. I haven’t seen them. I’ll let you know if I do.”

Emily grabs my shirt and pulls me onto the porch.

“Look, Anna sent me a message last night saying that you had shrunk her down, and if anything happens to her, it’s your fault. Knowing her and you, I don’t think you had shrunk her down against her will and were keeping her captive or whatever. It’s not that. I just know that Anna is 1/8th of an inch tall in this house, and I want to see her.”

Huh. Has Anna been live Tweeting this shit for Internet likes? If I were smaller than an ant again, I’d hate to have my buddies know that.

“Oh really, she told you that? Well, that might be true, but I don’t think she’s interested in any visitors at the moment. Sorry.”

“Bullshit. Just let me in. You don’t have to tell me where she is. Let me find her. I won’t hurt her, I just want to see her. Oh God, c’mon!”

Emily grabs my collar with one hand and wraps her other hand around me to the small of my back. Holy hell.

“Uh, yeah, um, sure, just don’t make a lot of noise or anything.”

Jesus, I’m weak.

Emily grins and lets go of me, pushing herself into the apartment. She looks all around the front room and into the kitchen, slowly moving her smiling face around the countertop.

She quietly mumbles, “Ummm, where would you hide her? This is so much fun.”

Emily exits the kitchen to the hallway and opens the bedroom door to the space where tiny Anna is actually staying. I think to grab her shoulder and say, “Nope, not in there,” but that would totally clue her in as to where she really was.

“Anna! Where you at, girl,” Emily softly mouths into the quiet, dark bedroom. Within seconds, my phones buzzes, a message from Anna.

“WTF WHY IS EMILY HERE?”

I respond with a lie. “She told me you messaged her last night asking to hang out today. You don’t want to see her?”

As Emily continues to stalk around the room, not seeing Anna in the small capsule resting against the side of a picture frame sitting on the dresser, I receive a response. “Fuck no, I don’t want to see anyone. I still don’t know why the fuck I agreed to this. Get her out of here, you fucking idiot.”

Well that was rude. Anna was just fine with her little sister and roommate playing with me when I was tiny.

I look over at Emily. “I can’t believe Anna would try to FRAME me for this. Why would she FRAME an innocent man like me. I wouldn’t FRAME her ever.”

Emily turns and looks at me with squinted eyes. She gets it. Her head turns again to the picture frame on the dresser. She runs over and lifts it up, studying it on all sides. After finding nothing, Emily glances back down and sees the capsule. She smiles and tosses the picture frame on the bed.

Her long index finger and thumb grasp the tiny pill and raise it to her face. Once at eye level, she says, “Oh my God, here you are! I can see you, tiny Anna!”

I stand in the threshold of the bedroom. Shit, I probably shouldn’t have let this happen, but, well, it’s happening.

“C’mon, come out, let me hold you, you know I’m not going to hurt you.”

Emily places the capsule on the palm of her other hand. She walks over to the bed and lays down on her belly, her face inches from my tiny ex-girlfriend. I stand motionless. What is happening is happening, I’m not about to stop it.

There’s a buzz from Emily’s purse. She pulls out her phone with her empty hand and reads what it says aloud. “”No fucking way. Please just put me back down and get out of here. I don’t want this, this isn’t fair to me.” Aw, I think she’s scared. Don’t be scared, little one! I just want to see you. Come out for one second and go back in. That’s it.”

Emily’s phone buzzes again a few seconds later. She reads the new text from Anna aloud. “”Not happening. Sorry, not sorry. Please just leave me alone, this is not funny.” Oh, Anna, that’s where you’re wrong. Maybe your little brain is too tiny to see how hilarious this is. Come out now. Or, you know, I’ll eat you.” Emily’s mouth opens wide. “I could toss your little pill right into my mouth and swallow you whole. I won’t chew down, of course, I don’t want to hurt you. But I’m sure you don’t want to spend any time moving through my insides. And then, when you have to come out of me...yikes!”

Now wait, we’re past the point of being playful with Anna. Emily’s phone vibrates once again, and she reads the message to me. “”Okay, okay, for fuck’s sake, don’t do that, I’ll come out. Please don’t mess with me. Have some pity, this isn’t a game. I’ll a fucking bug right now.” Sounds good. Let’s go, Anna. Come out now.”


 

Chapter 4 - Anna and Friends by jnbt

I step closer to Emily relaxing on the bed, as the little capsule slightly opens, and I can hardly see my 1/8th of an inch tall ex-girlfriend step out onto the massive palm of her best friend. Her giant long fingers rise up like skyscrapers around the diminutive woman. Emily’s other hand swiftly grabs the pill and tosses it on the bed cover.

“Whoa, Emily, what the fuck, what are you doing?” I protest.

“Shut up. We’re having fun.” Emily picks her phone back up and makes a call. “Hey, Elana, come in.”

Suddenly I hear my front door opening. Did I leave it unlocked, or did Emily unlock it when I wasn’t looking? The door slams shut as hurried footsteps fall through my apartment to us, and Anna and Emily’s friend Elana enters the bedroom.

“Is it true, no way, this isn’t real!”

Elana was one of Anna’s friends, a beautiful woman of Korean descent. I had secretly found her insanely attractive, not just for her facial beauty and amazing body, but because she always carefully maintained these very long natural unpainted fingernails with massive nail beds, the same going for her toenails.

“See for yourself,” Emily says, as she flips off her belly to sit upright on the bed. She brings Anna and her hand up to Elana’s face.

“Well hoo-leey shit. Hello, Anna! Oh my God, I can’t believe this is real. I just want to give her a big kiss. Are you cowering? Oh no, we’re not going to hurt you, no way, this is too cool. We might mess with you a bit.” Elana softly laughs. “But not hurt you.”

This has gotten way out of control, and it’s all my fault. Anna’s going to kill me when she unshrinks. Hopefully, if she unshrinks, not knowing what these two crazy ladies have planned for her.

“Alright, you two, this has gone far enough. You need to put Anna back,” I say as I take a step toward Emily’s hand.

The hand flies away from me. “Whoa, whoa, dude. Be careful. I’d hate to accidently slam my hand closed and crush this tiny girl. This is my best friend here. What are you, just her ex-boyfriend? I think we can take it from here.”

The fuck? No. “Look, haha, game’s over, please let Anna go back into her capsule. I’m pretty sure she hates this. She’s going to kill all three of us when she’s unshrunk. You know her, I’m sure she’s told you about the shit that went down last time we were both shrunk. It wasn’t cool, not at all.”

Emily laughs. “Yeah, she told us that. She also drunkenly told us something else.”

Emily stands upright with the tiny black dot of Anna still in her palm. She bends down and tilts her palm above her toes, and I can barely make out the black dot tumble onto the big toenail of her right foot. I jump to the floor to see the miniscule girl prostrate on the enormous unpainted nail bed of her supposed best friend.

“She also went off on you one night after a few drinks about how you got off on being shrunken on giant female feet. She really talked a lot of shit about you that night. Is that true?”

Shit. Yes, it’s true. And this is so insanely hot right now. But I’m supposed to be taking care of Anna. “That’s not the point, you shouldn’t be…”

Emily interrupts me again. “Take a picture of tiny Anna on my toenail so I can show her later. It’ll be funny.”

From the floor, I stare up at the two giantess, Emily and Elana smiling away. If I do what they say, they may let Anna alone, and we can end this nonsense. But also, holy fuck, I’m a few inches away from this woman’s beautiful long toes. And there’s her tiny friend, just a speck, sitting directly in the center of her big toenail.

I slowly pull my phone from my pocket and open the camera app. I focus it on her big toe and take as many pictures as I can. I look back up at Emily.

“Elana, your turn.”

Elana slides her left foot from her black flat and sets it down in front of Emily’s foot. Her nail beds are insanely massive and thick, and to a tiny person, I couldn’t even imagine. My thoughts of saving Anna have evaporated as I lay down with these beautiful feet inches from my face. Elana places her four smaller toes on top of Emily’s four other toes, and sets her enormous big toenail next to the one Anna is on.

Emily leans down a bit. “Anna, get on Elana’s big toenail. Just do it, okay. Then we’ll let you go.”

I can see Anna slowly move across Emily’s toenail toward Elana’s. She clearly didn’t think she’d be in this situation and didn’t bring the laptop to communicate with us. Poor Anna slides down the side of the nail to the skin of the toe and leaps across the the skin of Elana’s toe. She jumps up on the new nail bed of her friend and crawls for a while before she reaches the flatter surface of the incredibly large toenail.

Elana bends down and smiles. “Holy shit, I can barely see her. And I definitely can’t feel her. She’s like a flea! Thanks for telling me about this, Emily, this is nuts.”

Emily grins as wide as possible. “It’s crazy, huh? Hey you, ex-boyfriend! More pictures, please.”

I center my phone back to Elana’s long toenails. Jesus, they’re amazing. And there’s a small black speck on the center of her big toenail. Their friend. Their very pissed off friend. I take shot after shot after shot. “Okay, I got it.”

“Oh, you love it. Take a few of us looking down at you.”

I snap a few pics of Emily and Elana smiling down at me. They love this so much, and, Jesus Christ, I do too, but I’m going to pay for it later.

Emily leans back to the bed and picks up Anna’s capsule and sets it down on Elana’s big toe. “Here, Anna, you can go back in. That was fun! I gotta go, so I’ll see you guys later! Please email me those pics you took later. My Instagram friends are gonna love ‘em!”

Emily rises and laughs and leaves the bedroom and apartment. I stay on the ground to make sure Anna makes it back into the little pill. She runs across the massive nail and enters it.

“Is she in?” Elana asks me.

“Yep.”

Anna’s giantess friend leans down and picks her up with her long index finger and thumb. She brings the capsule up to her face.

“Sorry, Anna, I hope we didn’t fuck with you too much. This was Emily’s idea. I just wanted to see a tiny human in person, I never have before. I hope you’re safe now. Where should I put you?”

Elana looks at me. “I guess over on the dresser right there is okay.”

She walks the few steps and leaves Anna on the wooden surface. Looking back at me, she says, “Can you walk me out?”

I think Anna is as secure as she can be at the moment (and will soon destroy my phone with hateful messages), so I follow Elana to the front door to escort her out.

She turns to me before she leaves. “I think that went too far just now. I didn’t want that to happen. Anna’s going to be pissed at us.”

I nod. “Oh yeah, she is not going to be happy with any of us.” My phone vibrates in my pocket. I know who that is.

Elana looks away and nods and looks back at me. “But when you were shrunk, did you like it? Like Emily said?”

I tense up. “Well, no, not really. I thought I was going to be crushed and die a few times. But, yeah, sometimes, I guess, it was neat.”

“Like when you were on her little sister’s feet?”

Stop it. “No, that’s not what I meant. Sometimes, being that small, it gave me a new perspective on life. It’s terrifying being that tiny, quite a unique experience. I should really go check on Anna.”

Elana sheepishly smiles at me. “Emily told me that you have another pill to be shrunk that you were going to take whenever Anna was of normal height again. Is that true as well? You wanted to be shrunk again?”

I’m so nervous right now. “Ha, yeah, I guess. I don’t know if I’ll do that now. Anna I’m sure is furious at me for what just happened. Probably not a smart idea.” My phone vibrates again. Oh boy, I’m about to get it.

Elana chuckles. “Well, do you want to come back to my place right now and take it with me?”

Stop, no, shut up. Yes, a thousand times. But Jesus Christ, I can’t leave Anna shrunk down for two more days while I go shrink myself down somewhere else. With her beautiful friend. Anna will unshink in my apartment, then come find me and crush the shit out of me. Elana looks at me, doe-eyed.

“I can’t leave Anna alone for that long. Why do you want me to be shrunk with you anyway?” Please say you want me to worship you. Please say you want to give me a Tiny Man Pedicure Kit (trademark, my dumb horny brain), and spend forever cleaning and polishing your enormous nail beds.

“Oh, I’m back in school getting my masters in journalism, and having a story taking care of a bug-sized man would be a great read. It would actually be helping me out a lot. And since you seem to like it, being that small, which probably most, I don’t know, alpha male bros wouldn’t like, I think it would work out for the both of us. I mean, I’ll pay you if I have to.”

She does not have to pay me. Fuck. But, I can’t leave tiny Anna for three days.

“Wait, you got the pills from USSPS? My friend Zoe works there. Have you met her? She could maybe give us a different pill with a shorter time span. How about 1/8th of an inch tall, but for only 24 hours? I could get that today, I think.”

There’s another vibration in my pocket. Fuck. “Okay, I’m game. Message me later. I’d better go check on Anna.”

Elana brightly smiles. “Great! I’ll head to USSPS soon, see what I can do. Talk to you in a bit.”

Elana kisses me on the check and heads to her car. I close and lock the front door to my apartment. I step over and sit on my couch and pull out my phone. Of course, there’s numerous messages from the tiny Anna sitting in the other room.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!.... How could you do that to me? Complete bullshit…. Bring me back to USSPS right now to unshrink me… Whenever you shrink down, I’m just going to crush the shit out of you, you piece of shit…”

Sigh. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t do that to you, your best friend did, I didn’t know she was going to fuck with you so much. I wanted to stop it, but I didn’t want her to hurt you. You’re safe now, Emily and Elana are both gone. It won’t happen again.”

I look at the time on my phone. I have to be to work in 30 minutes. Another message from Anna pops up. “I couldn’t care less whose fault it was. I don’t want to be a bug on my best friend’s toenails! How could you allow that? Fucking idiot.”

I know. That sucks for her. Oh well. “I’m going to work. You still have two more days in that capsule. Take care of yourself. Later.”

I stand from my couch and head out the door to work. I still got to live my life. Anna can chill out in her little pill.

After a few hours, my phone vibrates in my pocket. Is Anna giving me more shit? Luckily no, it’s Elana.

“Hey, I visited my friend Zoe at USSPS. She gave me one pill. 1/8th of an inch tall. 24 hours. What are you doing tonight?”

Loving life.


 

Chapter 5 - Elana's Apartment by jnbt

I leave my job around 8pm and drive over to Elana’s apartment. It’s a couple miles away. She lets me in. It’s a smaller place, similar to mine, a one bedroom/one bath, just about the right size for a 28 year old graduate student. She closes the door behind me and invites me into her living room. We both sit on her couch.

“Okay, thanks for coming! This is so cool. I talked to my friend Zoe over at USSPS, and she gave me the one pill. 1/8th of an inch tall for 24 hours. She also let me have an appropriately sized laptop in a capsule for when you’d like to communicate with me. So, before we start, tell me what you want to accomplish while your shrunk?”

I slowly inhale. “Well, isn’t this your story? Why do you have me here right now? I was wondering what you had in mind. I’m the tiny one. You’re the one in control.”

Elana nods. “Okay, true. Well, I was thinking about the current social dynamics in America right now, the toxic masculinity pervasive in our culture, how a cis white man like yourself would deal with a minority Asian woman many thousands of times his size. Would I be more prone to treat you with empathy with you being a helpless and tiny white male in the palm of my hand, or would my hatred of your centuries’ old white male privilege in our country make me want to crush your between my fingers?”

Holy shit. I thought I was coming here for some fun play with this beautiful woman. This is not what I expected. I look down and see a tape recorder on the coffee table between us. This is some serious business for her.

“Wait, I’m sorry, I thought you had me over to see what it would be like to spend some time with a tiny person. I didn’t think it was going to be some big social experiment or whatever.”

Elana leans over and clicks off the tape recorder. “It’s not, I just need an interesting angle to this story. I’m not going to crush you or anything, don’t be silly. It’ll just get more views online if I make it about social justice. I promise.” She smiles and clicks the tape recorder back on.

I nervously smile back. “I don’t have a racist or prejudice bone in my body, and I hope you can remember that about me.”

Elana smiles and mouths “thank you” to me. “Here’s the shrinking pill. Stand over there. I’ll put the tiny capsule with the laptop right in front of you. Take the pill and shrink down. Then head over to the computer and message me your first thoughts.”

I nod at her nervously and take a few steps away off her living room rug onto the hardwood floor. She rises from the couch as well and stands in front of me, placing the tiny capsule and laptop on the ground. Elana is wearing nothing but a small black dress. I look down at her bare feet. Her long toes wiggle, her insanely large white nail beds seemingly waiting for me. 24 hours. My phone buzzes in my pocket. It’s Anna probably. I don’t care. I swallow the shrinking pill. I’m dizzy and feel faint.

I open my eyes and find myself lying on my back on a hard wooden surface. I focus my eyes to see the formerly tiny pill resting to my left, bigger than a school bus. To my right is Elana’s massive right big toe. Its ridged flesh rises many feet above me, ending with a long wide white toenail extending from the toe’s base. Holy shit, I’m shrunk again, I can’t believe I agreed to this again. I want to run to her toe but remember that she had asked me to grab the laptop and message her. I rise and stumble into the open capsule to find a tiny computer sitting on the bed, the exact same setup in here as the one where Anna and I had been in several months ago. As I’m sitting on the bed with the laptop, I stare up through the clear case of the container and see Elana’s massive toes surrounding me. Craning my head further up, I view Elana’s indescribably massive form standing above me, her phone in her hand, awaiting my messages.

I sign into Facebook. “Well, yep, I’m a tiny speck again. And you’re a giantess to me. Everything is big, and I’m scared and don’t know why I did this again.” I do know, because Elana is gorgeous, and I’m a dumb horny idiot.

Her reply comes a few seconds later. “I think it’s because you like being small. You like a dominant woman in charge of your life and existence. Come out of that capsule with the laptop.”

Okay. Jesus, what did I sign up for? She seemed so demure whenever we were talking about this earlier today. I mean, this is amazing. I’m not denying that fact. I am however very nervous about what her plans for me are.

I exit the little pill and walk out back again onto her hardwood floor. Elana’s perfect toes rest like giant monuments in front of me. There’s only a slight smell of sneaker feet, like she was wearing tennis shoes all day. It’s pleasant. I like it.

She leans down and puts her right hand palm upward, her long unpainted middle fingernail on the floor in front of me. “Hop on my nail,” Elana commands me. “We’re going on a trip.” What did I sign up for? Shit. I walk over and place my tiny hands on the underside of the fingernail and boost myself up onto the smooth white surface of the growth of the nail. She tilts it back, and I slide down it to the soft flesh of the finger’s pad. I appear big enough to not fall under her nail to be crushed, but it’s still a dangerous position to be in.

Elana stands upright and walks from her living room through a short hallway to a back room, mostly likely her bedroom. She flips on the lights and, standing over her bed, she turns her hand downward and watches me slide to the white cover on her bed. I fall only a few inches or so and luckily land on my hands and knees unharmed. I turn up to see her looking down at me, her hands on her hips, seemingly judging me. I wonder what the hell she has planned, and I think she’s still trying to figure that out as well.

Elana jumps up onto the bed on her stomach, and her face ends up resting a few inches above my little body. I bounce around a bit, still holding onto the laptop, as she settles herself, her cell phone to the left of me, and her beautiful face smiling down at me.

“Holy shit, look at this tiny little white man here. Ever seen an Asian woman dominate you like this?”

Is this really going to be a race thing? I’m not a racist at all. And I hope no white people have ever treated her badly in the past, and she wants to take all that out on me. I sit motionless, awaiting her next move.

“Well, answer me!”

I grab the laptop. “No, I never have, I don’t have anything against Asian or anyone, I hope you don’t think that I do.”

Elana grabs her phone with her right hand and reads my message. Her enormous left hand thumbnail sits on the bed cover right behind me. She has me surrounded, not that I had anywhere to escape.

“Oh, a tiny little speck like you, you’d say that, you don’t want me to crush you, or, maybe, eat you.”

She brings her giantess face closer to me and chomps her massive white teeth together. The loud clacking sound terrifies me, Jesus Christ, she could just lick me right up and quickly end my life. Why the fuck am I doing this again?

I scurry back a bit on the bed, a crab walk you might say, and Elana looks down at me and laughs. Her left hand moves from behind me and flies away to under her, looking like between to legs. She’s getting off on this, isn’t she?

“Oh yeah, you’re afraid of me, afraid of this goddess before you.” Her eyes close. She’s starting to rub herself. Her warm breath descends and encases me. Elana’s right hand tightens on her phone. Her eyes open and come down to me, the gigantic chestnut brown iris of her left eye taking over my view. “Tell me you’re scared. Tell me!”

I frantically type on the laptop, “Yes, ma’am, yes, you are my goddess, my master!”

Her phone buzzes, and she reads the new message and sighs. Her back side rises into the air and crashes back down to the bed, and I flop around a bit, landing not too far away. Elana brings her mouth right above me and gently exhales, her warm, damp breath covering my small form again.

“You’re just some tiny, insignificant speck.” Her large bright red lips fly open and closed an inch above me. “I could lick you up right now, and no one would ever know.” Her body tremors again. “Do you like my mouth, do you like my perfect white teeth, do you, tell me. Tell me!”

Jesus! I grab the laptop again. “Yes, oh God, of course, you’re perfect in every way. I am nothing compared to you. I am belly button lint, I am a crumb of bread, I am dirt under your toenails!”

Elana lifts her head away from me to check her phone. She reads my reply and softly moans. Her left arm tenses up as she works herself harder. Her right hand tosses her phone aside and rises up to grab a handful of the bed cover behind me. I fly up briefly then fall back to where I had been. Her hand is squeezing a mountain of fabric next to me. She’s reaching ecstasy.

“I’m a goddess, and you are nothing, say it! Nothing and no one can stop me, you little shit.”

Elana’s hand tightens more of the bed spread and falls back. I am tossed into the air and land on her right hand thumbnail. She opens her eyes to see me sprawled out on the plane of the long pinkish surface. This pushes her over the edge. Her body convulses and stops. The hand I rest on relaxes and settles back to the bed. Elana’s face comes down onto the cover as she exhales slowly. Her cheeks are flush, and I can see her smiling.

Her face rises up to me. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, that was fast, that felt amazing. Phew! Look at you, just standing there on my thumbnail. I hope you’re okay. Yeah, you look fine.’ Elana stops and takes a few more breaths. “Fuck, you’re so small, that must have been terrifying for you. You’re safe, don’t worry. I never would have thought that the sight of a tiny man like you would get me going so much. You know what? Tell me what you want, tell me what you like, let’s get you off.”

Elana’s red face smiles down at me standing on her thumbnail. To be honest, I’ve been turned on this whole time, but since I’ve been kinda fearing for my life, I didn’t have time to act on it.

I can’t believe I’m still holding onto the laptop, but I am. Is this real life? A thousand scenarios pass through my mind.

“Put me back in the capsule, and take me back to my place. Let’s go say hi to Anna.”

Elana receives the message on her phone, smiles, and looks down at me.

“Good idea.”


 

Chapter 6 - Back to Anna by jnbt

Elana carries me in the palm of her hand back to her living room. She kneels down and tilts her hand over, and I slide down and tumble onto the hardwood floors near her toes.

“Oof, sorry about the rough landing, little guy. Guess I’m still so worked up. There’s your capsule, let’s get this show on the road.”

I stand up and gaze at the massive toes and woman behind me. Jesus, what a sight. I deeply inhale to take in the lovely aroma of her feet. I stand dazed, but suddenly, her right foot rises and slides over my tiny form. Her enormous toes rest an inch above me, blocking out the light. I cower down, timidly staring up at the massive digits, the toe prints slightly blackened with specks of dust and various household crud attached to them. The light from above illuminates her long toenails. If didn’t think we were friends, I’d be screaming in terror.

Elana leans down closer to me. “Get in the capsule. You can worship my feet later. Let’s go see Anna.”

I run from the toes up into the capsule and press the button to seal it shut. The artificial gravity kicks in, and I sit on the bed with my laptop.

I send her a message. “I’m in, ready to go.”

“Ready to go who?”

Uh. “Ready to go, Elana.”

“Try again.”

“Ready to go, my goddess.”

“That’s better. Don’t forget who’s in charge here.”

Fuck me. Elana grabs the tiny pill between her fingers, her fingerprints pressing against the translucent skin of the capsule. She stands and heads to her front door, and I look down to see her sliding her feet into a pair of brown leather sandals. She heads outside and sits in her car, still holding me between her long fingers.

“Shit, where do I put you for the drive? I guess the cup holder is okay.”

Elana places me down into the bottom on her cup holder next to her right leg. She looks down at me and smiles. “Here we go, kiddo!”

The engine roars, and we head out. At every red light, I look up to see Elana glancing down at me. “Almost there, ant man. Actually, you’re probably smaller than most ants, huh? God, that must suck.”

She laughs as the light turns green, and her car engine loudly roars. I should have asked her to place me on the floor so I could watch her massive feet rev the pedals on her car. Jesus, so hot.

I check my laptop to see my messages from Anna. “Where are you, asshole? I’ve been sitting here shrunk in this tiny thing all day. Shouldn’t you be home from work by now? I am WAY over this. Bring me back to USSPS, fuck you, I’m done.”

I text back, “I’ll be home in a minute. See you soon.” Ha. Man, she’s gonna hate me more now. What. why am I doing this?

We arrive at my place, and Elana pulls up the parking brake next to me. Something very sexy about that, I must say. She stops the car and grabs my tiny capsule from the cup holder, exiting her vehicle with me. She walks to my front door and raises me up to her face. Her incredible lips dominate my view.

“Wait, how am I supposed to get in?”

I quickly type on my laptop, “There’s a fake rock with a key in it near your right foot.”

She pulls out her phone and sees my message. “Gotcha.”

Her breath fogs up my capsule walls as she leans down and finds my hidden key. She plucks it out and opens the door to my house, walking in and locking it behind her. Elana carries me to my bedroom where she last saw Anna and deposits me next to her. I can see Anna sitting on the steps on her pill. I open my pill and walk down towards her. She sees me and runs to me, slapping me across the face.

“Why the fuck are you tiny? What’s happening here?”

Anna looks up and sees her friend Elana, hands on hips, looking down at us.

Anna shrieks and pushes me. “What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck.”

The loud boom of a laugh from Elana shakes us both. The long thumbnail of her right hand falls on the desk next to us. Anna screams in frustration and runs over the nail.

She pounds her fists and kicks Elana’s nail. “Just leave me alone, you giant bitch! Leave me alone! I hate this, I hate this!”

Elana massive thumbnail moves slightly towards tiny Anna, and she is tossed over and lands on her ass. I instinctually run over to her and lift her back on her feet.

“Look, we’re both tiny again, but at least Elana knows we’re here.”

Anna looks at me angrily. “But why are you tiny with her?”

“Well, she was writing a paper for school, so I…”

“Bullshit, you wanted to be shrunk for her, you fucking pervert. You wanted her to hold you in her hand, you wanted to run across her feet. You asshole. You tiny little perv. I was going to give you that, if you would have wanted.”

Shit, yeah. She got me. That’s true.

Suddenly, Elana leans down above us, blocking out the light, and says, “I don’t know what you little specks are saying, whatever, I don’t care. That tiny guy got me off, so I’m going to get him off. So, what’s it going to be, flea boy?”

Anna looks at me angrily. “You “got her off”? Really? Jesus, you are a pervert. What did you do, rub your tiny hands on her clit or something? I can’t believe I offered to do any of this.”

With that, Anna sees that her capsule is blocked by Elana’s enormous thumb, so she swiftly runs into mine. As it’s closing, I head up the stairs and jump in as it closes shut. Anna stands, arms folded, her back turned to me.

Suddenly, Elana’s fingers again press against the little capsule, and she lifts us up to her eye. “I can see you two. Why are you hiding from me, you know you can’t escape!”

Anna turns to me. “Great, we’re trapped and tiny. Good job.”

“Sorry, Anna. I didn’t think any of this through. You shouldn’t have told anyone that you had shrunk! Of course they’d want to come see you.”

“I told them just in case you tried to hurt me or get rid or me or do anything horrible that a giant could do to a bug-sized person. Don’t you know how vulnerable we are at this size? It sucked before when no one know our predicament, but, Jesus, now it almost seems worse that others know that we’ve been shrunk.”

“Okay, let’s just figure out how to get through this. I actually took a different pill that only lasts for 24 hours. Elana knows USSPS people somehow. So I’ll be back to normal tomorrow night.”

Anna looks up at the Elana’s giant eye staring right at us through the translucent case we’re stuck in. “Shit, fine. Send her a message to calm her down.”

I grab my little laptop and type, “Hey, we’re just figuring out what to do, we’ll get back to you in a second.”

I hear Elana’s phone buzz in her pocket, and her massive eye retreats from us. She holds her phone up to her face and then brings her lips close to us. “It’s getting late, gang. Figure it out now.” Her incredible voice shakes us. She smiles, and her massive white teeth glisten above us. Elana closes her mouth and puckers up. She kisses the capsule, leaving a bright red lipstick stain across the entire pill.

I’d better figure something out soon. Before Anna kills me. Or Elana kills us both.

Chapter 7 - Elana Plays with Us by jnbt

Anna runs to me, grabbing my little body. “Christ, I thought she was about to eat us. I hate being shrunken so much, I’m so stupid.”

I sigh. “No, yeah, no, I’m sorry, this was all my fault, I shouldn’t have let Emily and Elana enter my apartment. I never thought it through. Maybe we should…”

But before I could finish my sentence, Elana moves us from in front of my dresser and jumps onto my bed, crashing down on her belly. She brings her other hand up to grab our capsule, both of her thumbs and index fingers holding the pill, and starts to bend it. Anna shrieks as we hear the cracking of the capsule. Elana is snapping it in two. She soon breaks it in half, and Anna and I fall two inches onto the bed, bouncing down between her two massive hands and the destroyed container pieces we had just stood in.

Elana tosses to the floor the two halves of our safe house, and I quickly rise, pushing aside the small plastic shards and glass pieces to reach Anna.

“Fuck, are you okay?”

She rises slowly, but seems unharmed. Before she can even respond, the ring finger of Elans’s right hand pushes down on the bed cover, and Anna and I both tumble down and land on her long unpainted fingernail. She lifts her hand up, and her other hand swats off the bed the remaining broken pieces of my capsule onto the floor.

Elana’s hand returns to the surface of the bed. “Ha, I forgot I was in charge! Got sick of waiting for you two tiny people to make up your minds. So yeah, Anna, you’re going to fuck your itty bitty ex-boyfriend on my giant fingernail, and I’m going to watch. I mean, why else would he have wanted me to take him back here? Duh. Once you two are done, I’ll drop you back on the dresser and leave. Sounds good, right? Of course it does. Now fuck for me.”

Anna stands next to me on the massive smooth pinkish surface of Elana’s fingernail. She brings up both her arms and shoots the bird with both hands at out giantess captor. “Fuck you, you stupid bitch! I can’t believe you’d do this to a friend.”

Elana’s enormous eye leans in closer to us and blinks. “Tiny Anna, are you disobeying me? Wait, are you flicking me off? Hold on.”

The giantess’ other hand rises from the bed cover. Her pinky fingernail comes flying down onto Anna’s little body, pinning her against the massive nail. Anna’s hands beat against the long white growth of Elana’s pinky nail, and she screams in pain.

“Oh Anna, look at you! Look how tiny you are! My little pinky fingernail could slice you in two if I wanted. Look up at my pinky nail, it’s so much larger than your miniscule bug body. Even the growth on that nail is taller that you. Just do what I fucking say so I can go home, idiot. Behave for me. I know people at USSPS. Maybe I want to keep you this size. Maybe I need a little flea-sized girl to give me pedicures.”

I run over to Anna, placing my right hand on Elana’s pinky nail. With my left hand I attempt to grab Anna and pull her out. She’s tightly wedged in, the large smooth nail has her pinned down against her other nail. Luckily for us, Elana’s pinky nail flies away from us, and her hand lands back on the bed a ways from us. Anna stands, seemingly unhurt, but angrier than ever.

Elana leans in and smiles at us. “Joking, you guys! C’mon that was funny, wasn’t it? I wouldn’t hurt a fly, or even two tiny friends smaller than a fly! I thought this might be fun for y’all, or at least him.” Elana’s eye comes down to us. “Phew, Anna doesn’t seem happy. Okay, I gotta go. You two are no fun.”

Our giantess rises from the bed and takes two steps to the dresser and deposits us next to Anna’s still intact capsule. We slide down her long fingernail onto the wood surface. Anna quickly rises to her feet and runs inside it, and the pill closes as I stand alone, staring up at Elana. She leans down to me.

“Jesus, she’s pissed. Did she lock you out? Want me to break that capsule open too? Ha, no. Wait, I’ll be back.”

Elana walks out of my bedroom. I can see the light turn on in my bathroom, and soon Elana comes back into the room. She brings her hand up and turns it over, dropping an enormous nail clipping. It falls and rests over Anna’s tiny capsule.

Elana laughs. “Yeah, I found a nail clipper in your bathroom and clipped off some of my big toenail for you, little guy. No foot play tonight from me. I’ll take your key and come back tomorrow morning to check on you though. In the meantime, if you want something to play with, there you go!”
Elana off-white big toenail clipping is my height and about twenty feet long. It landed on the capsule, the end touching the dresser surface, arching over it, and the other end touching the surface on the other side. I look to see Anna through the translucent surface of her capsule staring up at the monument Elana has left.

The giantess rests her hands on the dresser in front of me, her fingernails clacking the wood. “Alright, then, you kids, be safe! I’m out. Take care now. I gotta go to giant people shit.”

Elana taps a right hand fingernail directly in front of me, and I fall backwards. Her hands rises above me and waves. She walks out the bedroom and leaves my apartment, and I hear her locking the front door behind her.

Shit. I walk over to Anna in her capsule and head up the couple steps to knock on the door. I see her inside sitting on the bed, head down, face in her hands. I tap on the container.

“Hey. Yeah, uh, sorry. This sucks. Please let me in. I’m very hungry and tired. Please don’t make me sleep out here tonight.”

Her head rises from her hands and looks at me. She mouths, “Go fuck yourself,” and she walks away from my view. I bang my fists against the door this time and yell, “Look, we’re both going to survive this! Just let me in. Please.”

Anna runs back to her side of the door and says, “Why don’t you go just fuck her toenail clipping?! Isn’t that what you want?”

I look up at the massive nail towering over us, making a mockery of our size. Yeah, there’s some dirt and crud, but, hell, what a power move by Elana. Don’t forgot how tiny you are, and how large I am.

I turn back to Anna. “Everything will be fine soon. Just let me in so we can talk about it.”

She scowls. “Fine.”

Anna opens the door for me, and I walk into the capsule. “You can hate me again after this. That’s fine. I just want to live through it.”

Anna stares at me angrily. “Cool. You’re a real great guy. Awesome, well, you know, that...wait, I feel weird. Hold on.”

Anna suddenly falls prostrate and starts vomiting. She stands up and runs out the capsule onto the wooden surface of my dresser. She gets halfway down the stairs and grows to twice her previous size.

Anna turns to me and says, “Wait, I’m think I’m unshrinking now, I thought...”

Before she can finish her sentence, Anna grows back to her full height. She falls off the dresser. Her left hand slams down next to me, her long pinky finger pushes me a few inches away. She staggers to her feet and runs to the bathroom, the door slamming behind her. I can hear her dry heaving.

Well, fuck. I’m 1/8th of an inch tall in my apartment with my insanely pissed ex-girlfriend. I guess those USSPS shrinking pills are as experimental as they said they were. Or they gave us the wrong ones. Who the fuck cares. I’m screwed right now. I could run into the capsule and hope for the best. I could stay where I am and also hope Anna isn’t as angry as she is. No way. I could try to hide somewhere on the dresser. She’d find me though. While she’s puking her mind out, maybe I could jump down to the floor and hide somewhere. I know I would survive the fall. I did last time I was shrunk. Jump down somewhere and hide in a crack in the floor, or in a surge protector, or fuck, somewhere. I should be unshrunk tomorrow night, maybe, hopefully. Now, I don’t know.

I hear my bathroom door open. Decision time.


 

Chapter 8 - Anna's Revenge by jnbt

Fuck it. I jump off the dresser and fall down to my rug. I survive (thanks Square-Cube Law!) and run quickly under my bed right as Anna’s bare feet stomp down into the bedroom.

“You little piece of shit, I’m going to crush the shit out of you.”

Anna’s massive pale feet take a few steps over to the dresser as she furiously tosses everything off of it onto my bed. The heels of her feet rise and stomp down just a few feet from me. Shit. I need to get out of this room. I run as fast as I can under the bed towards the bedroom door. As I reach the bedpost on the floor nearest to the door (only three feet away), Anna steps right past me and slams the door shut.

“I don’t know where you are, you little fucker, but I’ll find you, and it won’t be pretty.”

I laugh. “Idiot. I can walk under the door, Anna. I’m fucking 1/8th of an inch tall.”

I look up as she returns to the dresser to search for me. Now’s the time. I sprint full speed to the door. However, she’s not searching the dresser top. She pulls open a drawer and takes out a couple of my t-shirts. Anna turns back to the door and kneels down, jamming my shirts under the door on the floor. Shit. She’s not an idiot. No escape there. Brava, Anna, good thinking.

I’m a few inches from the bedpost as her right foot falls next me. The wind from her crashing foot pushes me back a few inches, and I rest on my back. She returns to the dresser to search for me.

I scan my bedroom for a hiding spot. I should hopefully return to normal size tomorrow night, so I just need somewhere to be until then. I spot on the wall under the headboard of the bed a space in between the baseboards. It’s roughly only six feet away. Thankfully, it’s under the bed, so unless she tears the bed away from the wall, I should be safe. I start running.

I’m making good time heading across my hardwood flooring to the crack. I turn often to see Anna’s heels as she searches across my dresser top. Luckily, I had a bunch of knick knacks and random crap on my dresser. Perfect hiding places for a tiny man. I’m nearly halfway there as Anna stomps her feet on the ground, knocking me to me knees.

“Fuck! You little shit. You’re not in the capsule, you’re not on your dresser. Where are you? Oh wait, you can jump to the floor. We survived that kinda jump once back at my little sister’s place, I forgot about that.”

Oh shit. I stand back up and start running again to my future hiding spot. I turn my head to see Anna on her hands and knees searching the ground around the dresser. I’m three quarters of the way there as she stands again and heads to the door to search around my shirts underneath it. She finds nothing as I keep running. I’m less than three inches away from the crack in the baseboards as Anna turns her attention towards the area under the bed.

“Wait, holy shit, there you are, you little prick! C’mere!”

Anna crawls on the floor as I’m only one inch away from the wall and reaches her hand under the bed. Her massive right hand reaches above me and crashes down on the ground in front of me. I fall back on my back as her long middle finger rests in front of me. I stand as quickly as I can and run around it. Her hand flies up again and tries to grab me, but she ends up pushing me into the space between the two baseboards. My small body is pushed against the drywall as the crack is covered by the large fingerprints of my ex-girlfriend. Immediately, she turns her fingernails into the small space in an attempt to grab me, but they can’t reach. I rest with my back against the wall, the four gigantic long fingernails of my ex-girlfriend attempting to snatch me up. I’m safe now. But for how long?

“Fuck you!” Anna screams, as her long fingernails flee from my hiding place between the two baseboards. Jesus Christ, what a terrifying sight. Anna slides herself from under the bed and stands upright. Quickly, my sense of safety disappears as Anna begins pushing my bed from the wall. She can’t lift it herself, but with effort, she is able to push the bed to the other side of the room, the legs of the bed producing an insanely loud screeching sound.

With the bed gone, Anna returns to me and places her feet directly in front of the space between the baseboards. Her beautiful and unpainted toenails shine in the light, and her soft, long toes rise and fall. I stare in awe.

“Look, little guy, let’s end this now. Just come on out. You know, I haven’t showered all day. Didn’t you used to love my feet after a long day of work? That smell, you remember the aroma? They’re right there, ready for you, whenever you want. Imagine the smell when you’re that size. Come on out, jump on. All your’s. That’s why we did this, right? You know I’m not going to hurt you, I’m just playing around, just like Elana.”

Anna brings her right foot closer to the crack I hide in and raises her big toe. She slowly lowers it as her massive nail scrapes down the wooden baseboards. Her toe touches the ground, and she pushes her foot forward, the enormous, beautiful big toenail towering over me, the edge of it touching the floor, the surface of the nail rising high above me.

I unconsciously take a couple steps to it and place my hand on it. The small white growth is so smooth and amazing. I place my face against it and take in the aroma of it. Let me live on your toenail. Let me crawl across the soles of your feet. Shrink me down even further and let me live as a microbe under your toenails.

God, I’m a dope. While I’m daydreaming, Anna leans down and scrapes me up in her right hand pinky fingernail. I thought I might have been safe still between the two baseboards, but evidently there was enough room for her to squeeze her smallest finger in. She stands back up, and I slide down the pad of the pinky. She brings me back up to her face.

“You dumb tiny little pervert fuck. God, so stupid, are you dumb because you’re brain is tiny, or are you normally this fucking stupid?”

With that, Anna leaves my bedroom and walks into my kitchen. She opens a cabinet and pulls out a shot glass. She puts me and her pinky inside of it and deposits me at the bottom. The fingers of her left hand press against my new prison as she brings the opening of the glass up to her eye.

“Aw, my 1/8th of an inch tall ex-boyfriend. I wanted to let you play on me. But you were too dumb. I was ready to let you run all over my toes. I wanted to feel you on my clit. We coulda had a lot of fun. But you were an idiot.”

That’s true. Dammit.

“So you’re going to help me out, okay? We’re cool. I’m going to let you out of the shot glass.”

Anna brings down the glass I’m in and tilts it to the kitchen counter. I slide down the glass sides and surprisingly land on my feet. Maybe she isn’t that mad. No, of course she is.

Anna pulls the glass from above me and sits on a stool in front of the counter. She pushes herself near me and crosses her arms on the counter in front of me. Her beautiful face smiles down at me as I stand helpless in front of her.

“So, we got two pills at the USSPS last night. I took one. Where’s the other one? I just want to get rid of it so none of this nonsense happens again. Let’s just be friends again. C’mere.”

Anna places her right hand long middle fingernail down in front of me. “Step up.”

I jump on the white surface of her nail growth. She brings me up a bit, and I slide down it on the palm of her left hand. It’s wrinkled but comforting. I still feel like I’m in danger, but I guess, things could be worse. I look up at her face, and she smiles and crinkles her nose at me cutely.

“I don’t want to hurt you, and I don’t want anyone else to hurt you either, of course. Show me where the other pill is so I can get rid of it. Walk in my palm toward where you hid it.”

I still wouldn’t mind having a fun weekend playing on Anna’s toes, and if it puts me in her good graces, sure, I’ll show her where the other shrinking pill is. I left it a kitchen drawer not far from us. I walk on her palm towards that drawer, and she stands and heads to it. Anna opens the drawer and finds the little pill sitting there. She grabs it with her other hand and places it in her pocket. Wait, what?

“Thanks, fuckwit.” I worriedly stare up past her massive fingers towering over me to her grimacing face. She sits back on the stool and slides me off her palm onto the kitchen counter. I land prostrate, her left falls behind me, and her long index finger softly flicks me. I tumble a few inches across the counter. I land face down and stand. Her hand rises and listlessly flicks me again. I tumble and sit motionless on the counter, gazing up at my giant ex-girlfriend.

“Stand down, little guy. You’re gonna get it. And Elana’s gonna get it tomorrow morning too. Thanks for the shrinking pill. Couldn’t have done it without you. Idiot.”  

I think to run and jump off the counter, but I’d never make it to the edge. Anna has me trapped. She places her index fingernail right in front of me. I look up, and she nods. No escape. I jump on her nail. It rises, and she places me back into the shot glass. I slide to the bottom.

“Stay there. Ha, where could you really go? Whatever. I’m going to sleep on the couch over there. Don’t make a bunch of noise, been a long day for the both of us. Maybe I should spit into this shot glass! Hahaha, you could sleep in my spit, that’s funny. Eh, I don’t want you to drown though. I’m so over today. Fuck you. Later, asshole.”

Anna stands from the stool and lays down on my living room couch. I look at her from my shot glass prison. She falls asleep. I guess I should too. Nothing else to do.


 

Chapter 9 - Morning with Anna by jnbt

The sun shines through my kitchen windows as I awake. Oh shit. I’m still 1/8th of an inch tall in the bottom of a shot glass. I look up and see my ex Anna walking around my kitchen. God, my back hurts. Don’t sleep on a glass bed, my recommendation to you. The smell of coffee fills the room as Anna appears to be making breakfast. She walks past me and looks down at me as I begin to wake.

“Oh, you’re finally up. Elana said she’s coming over soon, remember? Better get ready.”

What is Anna up to? I should get ready for what?

While she moves around the kitchen cooking, we soon hear a car pull up and turn off. Anna wraps her hand around my shot glass and places me up on top of the refrigerator. My spare key turns in the front door lock as Elana lets herself in. I see her close the door behind her and lock the door again. She turns as Anna runs to her and grabs her, giving her friend the biggest hug.

“What the hell!? Anna, you’re big again! Are you okay?” Elana seems very shocked by the embrace from her friend.

“Yeah, in the middle of the night, I unshrunk for some reason! Don’t know why, I’m just happy to be normal again. That was crazy fun last night, wasn’t it?”

I see Elana stunned. “I’m glad you thought we were having fun, I hope you’re not mad at me. Is your buddy okay?”

“Oh, that little guy, yeah, he’s fine. He’s just sleeping away in the capsule in his bedroom. We chatted all night, things are fine. Want some coffee?”

Elana smiles. “Yeah, sure, I’d love some. Lemme run to the bathroom for a sec, I’ll be right out.”

She walks into my bathroom and closes the door. Anna walks over to the coffee pot and fills up a mug. She looks up at me and winks. Oh no. Anna pulls the other shrinking pill from her pocket and cracks it open above the mug. The powder falls into the coffee, and she grabs a spoon to stir it around.

Elana exits the bathroom. “Here’s some coffee. Need any creamer or sugar?”

“No, black is fine, thank you.”

Well, shit. Anna has tiny me and a soon-to-be tiny Elana. She stares at Elana nodding, smiling. This can’t be good.

“Good coffee, thanks. Do you want to go check on the tiny guy, or…”

“No, I think he’s fine. Drink some more. I’ve already had two cups. I think he buys super expensive coffee. Want any bacon?”

Elana drinks some more coffee. “Yeah, I can tell. I never drink Starbucks coffee because it always tastes burnt. This is great. Is like a dark or medium roast, or like... ugh.” She places the nearly empty mug down on the kitchen counter. “I feel kinda weird. Sorry. No bacon for me, not really feeling...”

“Not really feeling like what, Elana? Feeling normal? Like you’re about to be shrunk down? LIke your good friend that you humiliated last night put a shrinking pill in your coffee?”

I stand in my shot glass powerless to help poor Elana. She coughs twice, and then shrinks down. I can see nothing but a small black speck on the floor of my kitchen. Anna turns to me and smiles.

“Wait, what, where’s Elana? Where did she go?”

Anna walks around the tiny girl, her pale feet stomping down next to Elana. She turns back to me and grabs the shot glass from off the fridge. She brings me down back to the now little Elana and turns the glass upside down, and I slide down to the floor next to her.

The 1/8th of an inch tall Elana runs to me and grabs me. “What the fuck, what’s happening?! I’ve never been shrunk before, I hate this, how can we stop this?”

I want to tell her there’s nothing we can do, but before I even open my mouth, Anna slams her right foot directly in front of us. We both fall backwards and gaze up at her massive big toe. The smell from her foot surrounds our little bodies, and Elana runs back to me and hugs me tighter. Anna’s foot rises, and she walks in a circle around us, her massive feet crashing down, nearly knocking us over, the hardwood floors creaking with every step.

Anna stops and leans down. “You know what sucks? I have to crush you two. If you two grew back to normal size, you’d come for me. Attack me physically or sue me or something I don’t want. But if you’re tiny red specks on the bottom of my foot, no one will ever know. Payback time, you little assholes. Sorry. Kinda.”

Is this it?  Well, shit. Anna places her right foot over us, her gigantic long toes only an inch above our small bodies. Suddenly, we hear a knock at the door.

Anna’s foot slides away from us. She quietly says down to us, “Stay there, you little fucks. Don’t move, I’ll be back.”

She retreats from the kitchen to answer my front door. “Anna, oh hey! You unshrunk. Shit, are you okay? I hope you’re not mad about yesterday.”

It’s Emily’s voice, her other friend. Anna laughs. “No, you two were just playing with me. I’m fine.”

“Thank God. I felt bad about it, that’s why I came back. To apologize and check up on you. Where’s your ex?”

“Oh, him, he’s at the grocery, he’ll be back later.”

While Anna is lying to Emily, I grab Elana and run. We’re stuck on the kitchen floor, with not many hiding places, as far as I can see. A ways away is the refrigerator. Let’s head towards that. I grab Elana’s trembling arm and go.

While in full sprint with Elana, Emily asks Anna, “Hey, I smell coffee, mind if I grab a cup?”

Anna responds, “Of course, follow me.”

The two giant women walk from my front door into the kitchen. Anna’s massive bare feet crash down behind us, followed by Emily’s. She’s wearing slim black flip flops. With every step, her shoes smack against her soles, making the loudest clapping sound. Elana and I press ourselves against the kitchen island to avoid being crushed by these two giantesses. They both stop near my coffee maker three feet from us. We stop to look up at them, but swiftly turn to continue our journey to the fridge.

Anna pours Emily a cup of coffee (luckily, she’s out of shrinking pills, no more victims) as she plays nice with her, pretending like there aren’t two little humans on the ground near her feet. Suddenly, a spoon falls down to the floor a few inches from Elana and I.

“Oops, clumsy me!”

Anna bends over to grab the spoon and epies us running away. She looks at us and smiles, shaking her head. She quickly rises and smashes her left foot directly in between us and the fridge. Her little white pinky toenail stands before us and blocks our path.

“Fuck!” Elana yells. “Now what? Jesus, we’re screwed. We can’t stay here, we’re going to get crushed under your ex-girlfriend’s feet. Wait, what if we go hide somewhere on Emily’s flip flops and escape? We’ll grow back eventually, right? We can just get the fuck out of this apartment and hide until we’re unshrunk.”

Anna’s left foot rises and comes back down, pushing us back an inch. We stand back up and look up at her gleefully staring down at us.

“Elana, you’re right. We gotta try it. Let’s go!”

“Good coffee. Nice. What are you up to today?” Emily engages Anna in conversation as Elana and I run to Emily’s right foot. It rests steady on the ground as she leans back against the kitchen island enjoying her cup of coffee, and she chats with my ex.

We make it to the middle of her flip flop. It’s only maybe twice our height. We can climb it up, but then what? Elana doesn’t care, she grabs a hold of the wall of soft black foam and starts climbing. I follow her lead and head up as well. We make it to the surface of the flip flop and stare at the pale flesh of Emily’s foot. To our left is her heel. To the right are her toes. Elana says nothing as she runs full speed to the toes.

“Elana, what’s your plan, what are you thinking, maybe we should…”
“Shut up! Follow me!” she screams back at me.

The two giantesses above chat away about trivial nonsense as the two tiny people below are attempting to escape death. As we head further down Emily’s foot, Elana stops and points.

“Look, on Emily’s second toe. A toe ring! If we can make it to that, look at all the little grooves on it. We could grab on somewhere and get the fuck outta here.”

Well, hell, that might work. Elana stops running and tries to jump up on the right side of Emily’s right foot. She slides back down to the flip flop.

“It’s still too high. We need to jump onto her pinky toe, then head across her foot to that toe ring. I’ve done this before.”

Elana nods at me, and we return to our sprint. Right as we hit her pinky toe, Emily’s toes lift up and fall down, pushing us both to the edge of her flip flop.

“Fuck!” Elana yells. “Let’s go!”

We rise and jump onto her pinky nail and scramble up it to the toe. Elana and I head across the soft skin of the top of Emily’s foot, past the other smaller toes, and reach her long second toe, her toe ring just an inch away from us.

“Well, I’d better be heading out. Doing some house cleaning today. Glad you’re not mad at me. Do you think he’s going to take that shrinking pill knowing what he put your through? I know you said he likes being tiny and crawling around on feet, but, man, I’d be scared of you if I was that size.”

Anna laughs. “I think he might like it enough to take the risk.”

“Ha, well, you two have fun. Actually, thinking about it, I wouldn’t mind having a tiny guy crawling over my feet either! Smell my feet, little guy. Clean my toenails. That doesn’t sound bad at all. Ha! Okay, later Anna, glad you’re back to normal.”

The two giantess laugh as Elana and I near the toe ring. We jump up on it and both luckily find little barbs to grab onto. Not soon after, Emily’s feet step away from the kitchen and head out my front door. I look over at Elana holding on for dear life as the massive foot rises and falls. I look over at Emily’s incredible big toenail, directly next to me. Jesus, I’m so small, I’m so vulnerable.

As we three exit my apartment, I glance back at Anna as she stares down at the kitchen floor, looking for us. I am able a raise a weary grin. Bye, Anna.


 

Chapter 10 - Emily's Place by jnbt

Elana and I struggle to hold onto the toe ring as Emily heads out my front door. She walks over to her car, opens the door, and gets in. She sets her right foot at a 45 degree angle on the gas pedal. I jump upon to the top part of her toe ring closer to her toenail and look over at Elana as she attempts the same. She grabs the edge but loses her hold. Elana tumbles down Emily’s second toe and falls down a bit to the top of her massive foot. Fuck. The engine of the car turns over, and the giant foot pushes gently down onto the gas pedal, Emily’s long toes pressing down on her flip flop. The power of her compressed toes revving the engine, her enormous unpainted big toenail next to me turning white, pushing down on the pedal, Jesus. I’m worried about Elana, but I’m also madly aroused.

I look down at poor Elana on her friend’s foot. She’s safe, at the moment. What should she do though? Try to climb back up? Or jump off the foot and hide under the car seat? She doesn’t get to choose as Emily’s foot turns from the gas pedal to the brake. Elana has nothing to hold onto and falls off the top of Emily’s foot to the carpeted floor. I can only watch helplessly as Emily’s right foot returns to the gas pedal, and my view of Elana disappears. All shrunken people for themselves. I’m sorry, nothing I can do.

Eventually, Emily reaches her place, and she turns off the engine. She opens her door and steps out. I attempt to look back for Elana but can see nothing. Emily’s feet land on the concrete ground next to her car, and I continue to struggle to hold on to her toe ring. She slams shut the door above me and heads into her apartment. As we head in, I notice it’s bigger and nicer than either Elana’s or my place. She closes the front door behind herself.

“Hey, Emily, where’d you sneak out to so early?”

“Oh, just went to check up on a friend. You good?”

Another woman speaks. “Yeah, just got a ton of writing to do today, probably gonna be on the couch all day typing.”

Emily walks over to her couch and sits, kicking off her flip flops and placing the soles of her feet on her coffee table’s edge. As she settles down, I look back and see a beautiful red headed woman, no more than 30 years old. She’s sitting on the couch with her computer on her lap, her giant feet with dark red toenails propped up against the edge of the coffee table next to Emily’s.

Oh yeah. Emily has a roommate. Actually, I think she might have….

“Hey, Emily, what’s happening?”

...Two roommates. I glance across the room the see the other woman, around the same age, a kinda gothish girl, tall with long black hair.

An apartment with three beautiful women in their late 20’s. All I have to do is make it through the day, and I should be unshrunk later tonight. At least, I hope so. Stupid experimental pills.


I may survive this day yet. Even though I’m only 1/8th of an inch tall on this woman’s toe ring, at least I’m away from my monstrous ex-girlfriend ready to stomp the life out of me. I do not mind that they are completely unaware of me.

Emily’s foot slides down the edge of the coffee table as she chats with her two roommates. Her toes touch the surface, and I decide it’s time to make a move. I jump off her toe ring onto the skin of her second toe. I run across it and reach the large expanse of the toenail. It’s so perfectly smooth and clean. I only have to walk a few paces to hit the edge, the short white growth of her thick nail just as long as I am tall. I look down at the coffee table below me and jump off. I land just fine on the glass and turn to gaze up at the massive digits of Emily’s long toes. The soft ridged toes undulate over my small form, the lovely scent of her feet intoxicate me. I want nothing more than to run over to her big toe and kiss it, it’s size making a mockery of my miniscule size. But I need to survive. Also, I need to make it through today to go find Elana after I’ve unshrunk and make sure she’s survived.

As much as I love the perfect toes above me and the long digits of the red headed roommate next to them, I need to find a hiding place. I reluctantly turn away from the women and look around for a place to remain out of sight, yet again. Well, they’re some magazines stacked up not far away. No. Over yonder are some bobby pins, a staple of any female household. Shit. I see a small unlit candle furthest from the women. Best to hide behind there until I can figure out a better solution.

I make it there easily within a minute. Emily is busy tapping away on her phone, and the redhead is clicking away on her laptop. I look around the candle to see the third roommate walk around the couch and settle next to her roomies with a bowl in her hand. Lunch time, I suppose.

“We all have the day off, let’s do something,” the black haired woman says.

Emily absentmindedly stares at her phone. “Sure, yeah, like what?”

“I don’t know, play a game, or invite some people over and watch a bad rom com. Something. I got no plans today.”

The redhead looks up from her laptop and stares at her roommate. “I got some shit to do. My usual dumb intern nonsense. Maybe tomorrow.”

Her pale friend rolls her eyes. “Jesus, you two are so boring. I’m bored. Who wants a beer?”

Emily and the redhead look at each other and laugh. “It’s noon. Are you seriously getting a beer?”

The black haired friend stands up. “Fuck yeah, we’re young, I’m bored, let’s have a good time.”

Emily chuckles again. “Yeah, sure, get me a beer. Hannah, you in?”

Hannah the redhead sighs. “Yeah, whatever, as long as I can finish this today.”

Their friend smiles and jumps up from the couch and gets three cans of Miller Lite from the fridge. She returns and hands two of the beers to her roommates. She doesn’t sit on the couch again, but instead sits on the ground in front of the coffee table, her arms resting on the glass surface. I stand behind the candle near the corner of the table furthest from the three giantess. I should probably jump off and hide somewhere else in their living room.

“Okay, Emily, truth or dare?”

Emily looks at her roommate. “What, really, truth or dare, how old are you, Lily?”

The black haired Lily takes a long chug from her beer. “Who cares? Entertain me.”

Emily laughs. “Ain’t doing dare. Truth.”

Lily smiles. “Would you rather be six inches tall with Ryan Gosling, or have a six inch tall Ryan Gosling to play with?”

Dammit. My plan to run away and hide escapes my mind. I’m much too curious to hear what she says.
Emily and Hannah burst out in laugher. Lily smiles at them. “Didn’t you just see your friend Anna tiny as hell? I mean, you gotta wonder what a little man could do working on your clit!”

“Jesus, Lily,” Emily says. “I don’t know. I’ve never thought about it.”

Lily laughs and smiles. “Well, if you’re tiny, you could run all over his hunky bod and, if you’re lucky, check out his giant cock.” Emily and Hannah sheepishly laugh. “But, if he’s tiny, you could smoosh his little body all over your pussy. Let that little guy drown in your juices.”

Oh my God, the laughter from these three women deafens me. Emily puts down her phone on the couch next to her, and Hannah closes her laptop and takes a big sip of her beer. They’re getting into it.

“Have you been drinking already today, Lily?”

Lily smiles.

“Oh, man, I would totally cram Ryan Gosling right up in me! Duh! Make me cum, you little fucker. If he dies, who cares?”

Hannah snorts and takes a long chug from her beer. “Yeah, I’d rub him all over my body. But I want him to live though. Tiny man pedicures, please and thank you.” Hannah’s long red toes press against her soles and extend back up. She is definitely into this.

Emily asks Lily, “So, what about you?”

The goth girl Lily leans over and grabs the candle I’m peering around. Her long French manicured nails fall on all sides of the glass. She lifts it up, exposing me to the women.

“I’d grab this candle, lay his tiny body down on this coffee table, and WHAM! Immediately crush the life out of him. Fuck men, especially shrunken guys. His tiny dick couldn’t please me.”

Hannah looks stunned. “Jesus, you psycho! That’s pretty messed up.”

Lily puts down the candle in front of her and smiles. “Just pretend he’s an ex that wronged you. Sounds pretty satisfying to me.”

The three giantesses laugh as they drink more of their beers. Lily stands from the floor and asks if they’d like another round. Emily and Hannah say yes. Time for me to move.

I run to the edge of the coffee table, across the glass to the wood edge. As I reach it and prepare to jump off, Lily returns to the room with beers. She stands upright, a giantess towering over me.

“Is that a bug? Didn’t the landlord just spray last week? Dammit.”

I’m spotted. Shit.

Emily leans in. “Wait, doesn’t look like a bug. Lily, check it out.”

Lily walks around the coffee table to me. Fuck this. I jump off toward the floor. As I almost reach the rug below me, a large pale hand flies out under me. I fall onto Lily’s soft palm. She brings me up to her right eye. It blinks as she stares down at me.

“Oh, hey, this is a little person.”

Emily and Hannah swiftly stand from the couch and come over next to Lily. I sit in the massive palm and look up at the three giant women staring down at me.

“You know what, I think that’s Anna’s ex-boyfriend! How on earth did he end up here?”

So much for hiding.

Chapter 11 - No Escape by jnbt

Lily lowers her hand that I’m standing in and deposits me back onto the glass surface of the coffee table. The three women sit cross-legged on the rug below us and lean in to stare down at my tiny form.

“I was just joking about having a six inch tall man. This little guy is, what, an 1/8th of an inch tall? Jesus, nothing but a little speck of dust. Was he spying on us?”

Lily brings her long French manicured index finger down in front me. Having just tumbled down her palm, I sit and stare up at the perfect fingernail. She loudly taps it on the glass.

“Answer me, little dude! Are you a tiny fucking pervert spying on us?”

Emily responds. “You couldn’t hear him even if he was screaming in your ear, Lily. Look how small he is, he’s like a flea.”

“Well, I’m getting answers. Don’t move, you little fucker.”

Lily stands. I’m level with her bare knees. My eyes rise up to her gym shorts, up past her white t-shirt, her small, perky nipples poking out the thin fabric. Her hands rest on her hips, a gigantic mountain of a perfect woman. I’m terrified off her menacing stare; I should have run and hid when I had the chance. She soon stomps away to a back room. Emily and Hannah continue to gaze down at me. The redhead brings her index finger down in front of me this time, her massive dark red nail (matching her toes) gently flicks at me, and I fall back an inch, resting on my face.

“Be careful with him, he’s pretty fragile!” Emily tells her roommate.

“Sorry, yeah, I know, I’m just amazed. That’s a fucking person I just flicked with my finger. Look how tiny he is, oh my God. Jesus, I’m kinda turned on right now. I’m like a goddess to this guy.”

Hannah inhales deeply, as Emily turns to her. “Get a hold of yourself, lady! It looks like you’re falling in love.”

“Ha, phew, yeah, I think I am. Never seen a tiny man in person before. This is neat as hell. Hey, little buddy! Sorry, I won’t flick you again, I’ll be your friend, don’t worry!”
“Don’t be his friend, he’s a pervert, he came into our house to perv on us, to watch us shower and shit.” Lily returns to the living room and sits back down on the rug. She places next to me a plain sheet of white paper with a giant glob of black something or other on it.

Lily’s massive pale face comes directly over me. “Okay, he’s the deal. Hannah, go get three more beers. You, little guy, put your tiny fucking hand into that black paint right there and then write on the paper why you’re here. If you don’t, or if we don’t like what you write, I will personally crush you under my thumb.”

She brings her enormous thumb over me, the digit covering me in shadow. “It wouldn’t be hard. And no one would ever know. So do it. Hannah, beers.”

“Okay, jeez, calm down.”

Hannah rises from the floor, and I rush onto the paper to the black paint. I push my hand into the paint and begin writing, “Anna tried to crush me and…”

“That’s too small, idiot, we can’t read that!” Lily yells at me. “You have to make it bigger.”

Oh yeah. I guess I’ll have to make the letters larger, maybe almost twice my size, so the giantesses can read it. Hannah returns to the room with three more beers for the ladies.

I dip my hand in more paint and try again. “ELANA AND I SHRUNK. ANNA TRY TO CRUSH US. HOP ON EMILY FOOT. END UP HERE.”

Emily laughs down at me. “Ha, what, you jumped on my foot, I didn’t know? That’s crazy. How? How did you not fall off?”

I run back over to the paint glob and write, “TOE RING.”

The three giant women look down at Emily’s feet. Lily laughs. “Do her feet stink? I bet they do. Especially when you’re a bug.”

Emily and Hannah chuckle. “Fuck you, my feet don’t stink, how dare you? Wait, where’s Elana then?”

Shit. Should I tell them? I still don’t know how safe I am with these three. Should I let Elana hide in the car, or subject her to whatever fate I have here. I stand staring up at the massive women around me, helpless. But after a couple seconds of indecisiveness, Lily makes a fist, and her hand slams down on the coffee table near me. I bounce up and fall back down on my backside.

“She asked you a question. Where’s Elana?”

Emily looks at Lily angrily. “Chill out, girl.”

“I’m chill! Where’s Elana, though. We don’t want to accidentally step on her or anything.”

Fuck. I sloppily write on the paper with the paint still left on my hand, “FELL OFF FOOT WHILE DRIVING.”

Emily looks at Lily. “Elana is on the floorboard in my car by the pedals? Really? Shit, lemme go look.”

As Emily rises, Lily does as well. “I’m coming too. Hannah, watch the little guy.”

Both women leave the apartment, and I attempt to wipe off the paint on my right hand onto the white paper I stand upon. As I do so, Hannah moves slightly over to me and wraps her arms around the paper on the coffee table. Her massive freckled face leans closer to me, a warm comforting breath (with a hint of beer) covers me, and I stop cleaning myself to gaze up at her.

Hannah smiles, her beautiful red lips surrounding enormously perfect glistening white teeth, pristine green eyes staring down at me. “Don’t worry about Lily, she’s a little crazy, a hot head you might say. I’ll protect you. Whatever you want or need, let me know.”

The giantess sits in closer to me, and her incredible giant breasts fall and rest on the coffee table. She’s wearing a soft cotton tank top with no bra, and her nipples stick far out from the fabric. She likes me, or maybe she just likes tiny me, but who cares. I run back to the giant paint and dab my hand in it again, and I quickly write, “TAKE ME HIDE ME IM YOURS.”

Hannah places an upturned index fingernail next to me. As I run onto in, the front door of the apartment opens. Hannah’s finger flies away from me, and she looks over at her roommates.

“Look who we found!”

I turn from Hannah and see Lily proudly walk to the coffee table, her left hand extended, palm up.

“Elana didn’t come willingly, but oh well! And here she is!”

Lily places her hand next to me and tilts it. Tiny Elana falls down her palm and tumbles onto the white paper not far from me. I run over a lift her to her feet.

“Why did you tell them where I was? What the fuck, asshole?”

“Lily threatened me. Also, did you want to spend the next three days shrunk on the floor of a car? No water or food?”

Elana grabs me shirt and shakes me. “A few years ago, Lily broke up with a guy, and I dated him right after. She fucking hates me, and now I’m an 1/8th of an inch tall on her coffee table! She’s fucking crazy, that’s why that guy broke up with her, idiot.”

Oh. I see. That’s a bad thing indeed.

Lily comes backs from the kitchen and slams three beers and a bottle of Jameson whiskey on the coffee table. “So now we have two tiny people. Shit’s getting better every minute. Wait, what did he write on the paper while we were gone? “TAKE ME HIDE ME IM YOURS”? Oh no, how sad, he was begging Hannah to save him. Sorry, little guy. You’re not that lucky today. So we were playing Truth or Dare. Who’s next?”


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7745