Taking the "Bus" by Toxenisfun
Summary:

Unfortunately for her, Jackie has to take the "bus" after work to get home.'

 

*EDIT 07/16/20* Updated Chapters 10 and 14 AKA the ones that needed fixing. As well, some more chapters coming in the next few days. Keep on the look out for those, trust me when I say you don't want to miss them.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Nose, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: This Micro World
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes Word count: 91464 Read: 179314 Published: July 30 2018 Updated: October 23 2020

1. Taking the 'Bus' by Toxenisfun

2. The Second Ride by Toxenisfun

3. Another Girl by Toxenisfun

4. The Date by Toxenisfun

5. Some Fun by Toxenisfun

6. "Fond" Memories by Toxenisfun

7. Facing her Fears by Toxenisfun

8. Shopping their Problems Away by Toxenisfun

9. Friends? by Toxenisfun

10. Breakfast...with company by Toxenisfun

11. VRcade by Toxenisfun

12. Fun in the City by Toxenisfun

13. Goddess Carissa by Toxenisfun

14. Jackie's Retribution by Toxenisfun

15. The New Career by Toxenisfun

16. Another Casual Night by Toxenisfun

17. The Birthday Surprise by Toxenisfun

18. Homecoming by Toxenisfun

19. Drunken Mistakes by Toxenisfun

20. Repercussions by Toxenisfun

21. Lush or what? by Toxenisfun

22. "Peaches" by Toxenisfun

23. Jackie, the Handheld Masseuse by Toxenisfun

24. An Old Friend by Toxenisfun

25. Division by Toxenisfun

26. Rising Tensions by Toxenisfun

27. Preemptive Strike by Toxenisfun

28. Usurper by Toxenisfun

29. Confrontation by Toxenisfun

30. Epilogue by Toxenisfun

Taking the 'Bus' by Toxenisfun
It was a normal night for Jackie. An almost early night for her as she walked to the ‘bus stop’ avoiding the almost gigantic pieces of litter scattered throughout the micro part of the sidewalk.

“Damn humans, we pay for our sidewalks to be clean just like they do and this is what we get?” Jackie said to herself as she saw the micro bus stop just ahead of her. She was never keen on taking the micro ‘bus’ if they could call it that, but due to her ride flaking on her at the last minute, Jackie was forced to. The reason she wasn’t too keen on taking the bus was due to the fact it was far from the safest form of travel, at least for micros like her. Standing at a little under three tenths of an inch tall, Jackie and her kind numbered in the trillions but before they were found by humans a couple centuries ago, they were picked off like they were insects by animals but that was in the history books. Now, all any micro would have to worry about was getting stepped on if they didn’t follow their own micro designated areas. Other than that, life was ok for Jackie and her kind.

Jackie looked around for the bus stop, only seeing one other person who was asleep on the bench already. She sat down and waited for the ‘bus’ to arrive, pulling out her phone as she did so. She texted her friends, saying that she was taking the bus and should be home in the next hour or so. Then, the rumbling came, waking up the guy that was next to her. Jackie looked around and saw her. The massive and towering girl that had the designated shoes that were the bright yellow and red boots to signify that it was indeed the bus. Jackie got up nervously, still shaking as she had only ever seen a human this close in her entire life once and that was a hookup she tried a few months prior. It didn’t end well so Jackie forbid herself and even convinced her friends to avoid going on those human/micro dating sites as when she used it, she only found this one girl who tried to convince her to go home with her while in the massive girls stomach. She remembered her going off about how it turned her on for micros to willingly climb into her mouth so she can swallow them whole. Jackie couldn’t remember that girls name but she remembered her being a microphile or a person who got sexual thrills out of being dominant towards the micros like herself. Those types of humans terrified Jackie to the core.

For Marleigh, signing up for the Micro Bus Program was the best thing she could possibly do. She found it fun as she loved seeing micros and interacting with them. Plus buying the proper shoes for it was cheap as well as getting the proper license to get paid for this. She’d go from ten pm at night to about one or two in the morning just walking around the town going from stop to stop every now and then while also meeting with her friends. As long as she got all the passengers out on time, it really didn’t matter. Plus, to Marleigh, the micros had no control about where she was going unless they paid the premium pass which allowed the micro passenger freedom to basically control where she went. Unfortunately, the micros on her route never had that kind of cash on them.

A typical night for Marleigh as she stopped in front of bus stop, seeing two micros already waiting for her. She smiled as she saw one of them wave while the other looked down to the ground. She never minded the power fantasies that a few of her friends got from ruling over the almost pathetic people at her feet, she just wanted to get paid for taking time out of her nights. Marleigh then pulled out her phone out of her pocket and pressed a button to release the passengers that wanted to get off on this stop while letting the two that were waiting for her the way in.

Down at this massive girls feet, Jackie looked at the size of just her shoes. Going from heel to toe, the shoe in front of Jackie easily seemed like it was a few dozen feet long. Not even going into account for how tall the actual girl was, Jackie was feeling more than a little frightened. Looking at the shoe, the side that was facing Jackie and her ‘companion’ read the words ‘Marleigh’s Luxury Bus Rides’. Jackie’s heart was beating out of her chest already but she knew this was her only way of getting home within the hour so it was her one and only option.

The door on the side of the shoe soon opened up and revealed about twenty girls, already wasted and partying, some having liquor bottles in their hands. Jackie could’ve sworn she saw a few girls that she knew from high school in that group as they walked by her and headed into the micro sidewalk just behind the stop but Jackie’s focus wasn’t on them. It was the girl that was about to have complete control over her life but with the party that just came out of the massive shoe, Jackie’s nerves calmed down a bit. After all, it wasn’t like twenty girls like that would go in a terrible way of transportation.

Stepping inside, Jackie saw a few other people sat inside playing on their phones while waiting for the ‘driver’ Marleigh to resume her walk. Jackie looked around and saw lights, seats that were similar to a roller coaster where the tops went around the shoulders of the passengers, very obvious as to why they were they there. The tiny people were in a massive girls shoes as she walked. The last thing either party needed was a micro breaking bones as the driver walked around. Looking up, Jackie saw the clear glass ceiling that showed Marleigh’s massive sole. The white girls feet were massive and it almost seemed like the ‘glass’ would break if Marleigh applied too much pressure to it, killing the dozen or so micros in the shoe. Jackie’s reaction to seeing the wrinkles and sweat smooth out as the sole was pressed up against the glass amazed and frighten her. Staring up at the gigantic screen, Jackie was about to reach out and touch the glass until another rider called her out.

“Hey lady!” A male voice called out to Jackie, instantly getting her attention as she looked at the man dead in the eye. He was in a blue business suit with a briefcase on the seat next to him. “Come on lady, it’s been a long day, take a seat so we can leave!” The man embarrassed Jackie as she picked a seat near the back of the shoe and set the guards down, getting comfortable before resuming her fascination with this massive girls sole. It fascinated Jackie so much that she could almost feel the heat and sweat of the girls sole. In fact, a few times, she could actually see individual sweat droplets form and then disappear from sight. Then, a television screen appeared in front of Jackie’s seat as well every other seat. It was static at first but it soon cleared up as a face soon came into view. It was presumably the face of the girl that they were all ‘underneath’. Jackie noticed her short brown hair that stopped at her ears, the almost invisible freckles that dotted around her cheeks and the area around her nose. Her sweet and almost innocent smile made Jackie feel a little bit safer about taking this form of transportation.

“Hey guys, welcome to my ride. Or should I say my shoe?” Marleigh giggled as she held her phone a few feet from her face as she addressed the passages in her shoe. “Now, if you could all swipe your bus pass or insert your card, we can get things rolling.” Jackie said as she brought up her card to swipe, only seeing a few others pay with card, the rest using their bus card. After a few seconds, the screen returned to Marleigh’s face. “Ok, I got all your payments so off we go. I will try my best to make your journey go as smooth and enjoyable as I can. I have TVs down there, a few snacks and a couple of other commodities. So enjoy your ride for the next hours on ‘Marleigh’s Luxury Bus Rides’.” The screen went fully black as the ride began. Jackie’s first ride with a human bus was off to a somewhat great start. She relaxed and leaned her head back as she closed her eyes as Marleigh took her first step. It was a lot more calming than Jackie expected. The last thing she heard before she passed out was the TV of another passenger going.
The Second Ride by Toxenisfun
Wow so first of all, I want to thank everyone who review the story first time around. I really appreciate it, considering this story was supposed to be just a one off story but I reworked it to be a somewhat longer story.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the second chapter of "Taking the Bus".

-----------------

It had been a few days since Jackie had taken the bus home from work and something had been eating away at her ever since she got off. She’d never been one for seeing the gigantic humans as significant others or even friends as her previous attempt almost ended with her getting eaten but with Marleigh, there was a gravity about her that made her seem so kind towards Jackie’s people.

When she got home that night, she looked up reviews of not only Marleigh’s service but others as well. She found that a large majority of micros who rode with Marleigh found her ride extremely comfortable. Some reviews even said that the way Marleigh walked, it was as if the harness wasn’t necessary. Jackie couldn’t agree more. When she woke up from her small nap, she almost forgot she was even underneath the foot of a girl almost a thousand times her height until she looked up to see the sole staring at her and the few remaining passengers.

But the other reviews for other girls services terrified Jackie to the core. Some reviews spoke of girls who went off their routes and dumping the micros off at strange places that were far from their own homes before some were picked off by either animals looking for an easy meal or more of those ‘microphiles’ Jackie hated. She messaged some of the survivors of these events, asking what it must’ve felt like to trust a giant human with their life and to have them dump them somewhere to only watch as their fellow passengers were killed or taken to be either pets for the rich or worse. She got the names of buses she should avoid in the future such as ‘Samantha’, ‘Heather’ and ‘Elise’ as they were all marked by the MicroWeb as ‘Micro Enthusiasts’. Or ones that would be too aggressive with their walking.

On the other side of the coin, Jackie found more girls like Marleigh than the type she wished to avoid at all costs. It set her mind at ease knowing that the amount of volunteers for this program actively tried to make sure the people at their mercy felt safe and secure.

Another closing shift passed Jackie by as she told her friends who offered to pick her up so they could go partying that she wanted to take the bus, even though it would be much more expensive for her to take it. Last ride she took was almost cost her almost fifty dollars which was almost half her rent for the month but to be fair, it was a quite enjoyable ride for her so she didn’t mind paying a little bit extra for a ride home. She even thought about getting Marleigh’s ‘deluxe’ package that allowed Jackie or anyone else to control Marleigh for a few hours. Granted, it cost more than triple the price of the regular ticket so Jackie would almost blow all her money in her account.

Jackie sat down on the bench, pulled out her phone as she waited for her ride AKA Marleigh to arrive. It was around the same time as her last ride so she waited patiently as she soon saw another person come up to the bench who grunted as he sat down a few feet from where Jackie was.

“Waiting for the bus too?” He asked as Jackie looked at him. He was a young man, couldn’t have been a few years younger than Jackie herself. “This is my first ride. I’ve been dreading it for a few days. I’ve heard of all those things about the humans that take unwilling micros to be in those cage fights for their own amusement.” As Jackie listened to the man’s paranoid words, they were soon interrupted by the shaking of the ground. Jackie’s face lit up with excitement as the young man’s face was that of dread as they both watched the massive girl that walked towards them on the sidewalk. Jackie looked up to see the towering beauty that she’d been admiring for the past few days. Marleigh and all her glory made Jackie stand up with excitement. She could see the words etched on the side of her shoe meaning the ride was almost here for the two waiting customers at her feet.

Another night, another round of passengers for Marleigh. It’d been her fourth night in a row of bussing micros around town without much of a break. Her feet were starting to get sore so she decided to take things slow tomorrow night or she was taking the night off to enjoy herself. Kick back and relax, just a whole day to herself.

Marleigh had already picked up one or two micros before and they’d been dropped off already so seeing only two more people waiting for her sort of disappointed her. It was a bad night but there was one thing she could do to cheer her up as well as make the few passengers she did get tonight have the time of their lives.

Jackie watched as Marleigh stopped, her shoes easily towering over her and companion. Her jaw dropped as she stared further up as Marleigh personally waved to them, her face being almost half a mile into the air compared to the two people on the ground. Jackie soon noticed that the man next her was visibly shaking as he along with her looked up at Marleigh’s massive form.


“She could step on us. Eat us. Sit on us and we’d be nothing more than a stain or a calorie to her. I can’t go with this monster.” The man said as Jackie watched as he headed back down to the micro sidewalk with a few other people walking by.

“How will you get home?” Jackie called back to the man as he soon headed to another direction. Jackie assumed that the man would take the micro train a few miles down the road as she didn’t get an answer, she just watched him disappear into the crowd, leaving Jackie alone with the massive human girl that was slowly kneeling over to get a closer view of her future passenger.

Even though she bussed them around for almost five nights a week, Marleigh herself had never personally seen a micro upclose before. Before she signed up for the program, she’d had a few classes on micro-biology like how they have blue blood instead of the usual red blood like regular humans due to fact they need less oxygen or something like that. Or the fact that they can lift about twice their body weight, Marleigh had never seen a live micro before. This was her chance. She slowly bent over, trying not to scare the tiny girl at her feet. She moved her hair back and then slightly blew some air on to the small girl which immediately got a reaction from the woman which a slight scream as well as some unwanted looks from micros as well as another girl walking by who stopped as she saw what or what she thought Marleigh was attempting to do.

“Umm, what are you doing to this micro?” The girl asked as Marleigh stood up carefully, turning around as she was careful not to step on the intended passenger, Jackie. “You’re not threatening it are you?” The girl had long black hair that went down her shoulders as well as metal rings in her ears. She also had a shirt that fit quite nice with the current situation both sides were dealing with. The white shirt read ‘Micros have rights too’. Marleigh had seen these people ‘protecting’ micros and occasionally she would be interrupted on her day to day life, asking to sign petitions for micros to be elected into office. By regular people her size.

“Oh, I’m part of the Micro Bus Program and I was just getting this woman’s attention.” Marleigh explained as she tried to rush the girl out of her face so she can at least get her customer home as well as her. “I just didn’t want to leave her on the ground waiting for hours for another bus.” Marleigh was about to turn back around as she wanted to continue her job but the girl fired back at her.

“Micro Bus Program? You made that up. I’m calling the cops for harassment of a micro.” The girl’s ignorance was showing even to the ‘victim’ in all this. Jackie. She hadn’t minded Marleigh blowing air on her to grab her attention. Granted, she was scared at first by the sudden warmth behind her but she trusted Marleigh enough after the reviews she read on her. There were almost a hundred solid reviews on Marleigh’s behavior towards the micros so Jackie had no reason to assume Marleigh was going to hurt her. The other girl in fact, who was trying to defend her in some way, quite annoyed her. Jackie just rolled her eyes as she walked back to the bench and waited for this argument between her ride and the micro rights protester finished.

Fortunately, the argument didn’t last too long as after a few minutes of Jackie chatting with her friends, she heard footsteps walk away and Marleigh’s feet returned to be in her full vision. Jackie got up and headed for the door on the side of the shoe that opened to her presence. Surprised that no one was getting off, Jackie walked in and saw that not one micro was on board. She sighed as she walked towards the first seat she saw, directly under the toes. As she sat down, the television screen came up as she set her harness around her body. It was static at first, like last time, then the gentle face of Marleigh came up.

“Hey girly. Sorry about the wait. For you being so patient with me, the rides free.” Marleigh said defeated. Jackie noticed the sad look in her eyes, the face of someone who was losing business for the dumbest of reasons. Jackie soon noticed a button underneath the screen that said ‘two way communication’. Without hesitation, Jackie pressed it and got a camera to reveal itself via a small plastic cover that sent her video to Marleigh’s phone way up top. Both were shocked as neither expected the other to talk first. It was an awkward few seconds before Marleigh spoke. “So, you figured out the emergency communication button. Is everything alright down there?” Marleigh giggled as she waited for a response.

“Yeah, no I’m fine. I just thought you wanted someone to talk to after what happened with that girl along the ride. If you’d like to.” Jackie shyly said as she watched the human girl begin to blush and directly above her, Marleigh scrunched her toes for a sign of embarrassment. Or excitement.

On the screen, Marleigh smiled, showing her crystal white teeth to the micro Jackie. “Yeah, I think that’d be fun. I don’t think I’ve ever talked to a micro before.” Marleigh said as she began to rub her toes on the insole of the shoes, giving Jackie a small bit of a scare as she looked up to see Marleigh’s big toe scratching at the glass. “Sorry. Did I scare you?” Marleigh’s soft words through the monitor calmed Jackie a bit.

“No. Well kind of. Just still getting adjusted to this. This is only my second ride with your..services.”

“Well I guess, welcome back. I’m glad you enjoyed the first time.” Marleigh started walking by this point, heading to the next stop a few blocks down the road. Every now and then, she’d get a good look at how calm and soothing it seemed down at her feet, at least the micro girl she was talking to seemed calm. “Hey umm, what’s your name by the way?” Marleigh asked as she turned the corner, eyeing her next stop which had no one waiting for her.

“My name? It’s Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie if you want.” Jackie felt safe to give out her name to Marleigh as she walked down the road, talking with her as she was literally underneath her feet or toes really. She could feel something building in her already. Something she hadn’t felt since high school. It felt almost foreign to her at this point but she didn’t want it to go away. Not anytime soon.

------------------

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed and I really want as much feedback as you can have. Weather it be good or bad, please leave a review to let me know what you thought.
Another Girl by Toxenisfun
Jackie not only gets conformation that her and Marliegh will go a 'date', she also gets to meet another girl similar to her own friend.

-------

Jackie sat alone at home on her looking at her phone. She’d had a wonderful conversation with Marleigh the ride here about her normal, everyday human life in comparison to her own micro one. At the end of the ride, Jackie nervously asked Marleigh if she wanted to talk some more, while they were both relaxed enough. Marleigh agreed and gave her the number to call or text her if Jackie ever needed or wanted to reach her. Now, a few minutes afterwards, Jackie was still nervously shaking up and down as she looked at her phone. Marleigh had told her that she actually didn’t live too far from where Jackie lived so if they ever wanted to meet up, it wouldn’t take long for her to meet her there. Jackie, for a second, opened Marleigh’s name and began hovering over the ‘H’ to start their first conversation as a hello. Jackie soon grabbed a silver coin from her nightstand, letting fate decide for her.

“Heads I send the text. Tails I leave it.” Jackie then put the coin on her thumb and flicked it up as she watched it fly into the air. Truth be told, she didn’t know exactly what she wanted from the coin. She wanted to text Marleigh, get to know her a bit before she asked her to hang out but she also didn’t want to come off as annoying to the human girl. Then, the coin fell on the ground, making a small but noticeable chime as it landed. Jackie stood up to look at the coin at her feet. She smiled as she looked at it. “Heads.” Fate wanted her to text Marleigh so she grabbed her phone and started typing away. She didn’t want to come off too strong or clingy already so she just went with a simple message.

“Hey Marleigh, it’s Jackie, just wanted to let you know I got home safe and I hope you did too.”

After a few seconds of her staring at her own message, Jackie saw the three dots moving back and forth. Marleigh was typing. Jackie blushed as she looked at the message pop up on her phone.

“I’m glad you did!” Jackie read out her answer aloud. “I did too. And I’m really glad you enjoyed the ride. I haven’t been getting that many customers lately.”

Feeling sorry for the latter half of her response, Jackie asked if there was any way she could help. “I don’t think so little one. I’m just going to assume that it was a slow night. Not many people needing to take my services tonight.” Marleigh responded as Jackie soon wanted to ask the question she’d been sort of wanting to.

“Hey so, next time you’re off the whole walking micros around town, you want to hang out sometime?” As Jackie was typing this, she immediately began to think that she’d already began to be too clingy, something that had cost her more than few relationships in high school. But if she already messed up this with Marleigh, she figured she’d have to find another human bus to get home. But she took the chance of Marleigh saying at the least ‘maybe’ to her offer.

After a few agonizing minutes of waiting for Marleigh’s name to appear on her phone, Jackie’s heart started racing as she looked up to see the text she’d been waiting for.

“Yeah Jackie, I’d love to!” Marleigh texted. “I’m taking the day off tomorrow, if you want me to pick you up, we can go get some coffee together.” Jackie grabbed her pillow and screamed into it to avoid waking up her neighbors. Her face began to be red with excitement.

“Well I do have work tomorrow but I get off at three. Do you want to meet me at your normal stop?” Jackie asked after a few minutes of leaving Marleigh on read.

“Yeah, I’ll even get the bus shoes cleaned up for you down there.” Marleigh answered back. After a few seconds, Marleigh sent another text. “Hey, I’m gonna go to sleep, I’ll see you at three though!” Jackie couldn’t agree more as she soon set her phone on her desk and turned off the lights. It was almost two in the morning and she had to be up in about five hours. Things were going to fun at work tomorrow but then afterwards, she got to be with Marleigh the rest of the day. So that was one upside of tomorrow that she had to look forward to.

Several hours later, Jackie, along with her neighbors were awoken by the stampede of humans walking by. A typical morning for Jackie. The fortunate part about living in ‘Micro’s Paradise’ was that no one had to set alarms to wake up. The humans who walked to work or bussed early micros around already did that job pretty well. Jackie, after moving out of her parents house a few months ago had gotten used to it. She got up, yawned and headed to her closet to pick out what she’d be wearing for the day. Her work let everyone dress how they saw fit so she wanted to look presentable not only for the customers who looked at her everyday but also for Marleigh afterwards. Granted she was less than a hundredth of her height, Jackie still wanted to look nice. So she picked out a white blouse, a pair of light blue pants that stopped halfway down to her ankles. Then to complete the outfit, she put on a pair of brown closed toed sandals. She looked in the mirror and smiled as she headed out the door to begin her long walk to work.

She stepped outside and saw the giant humans walk by, close to the micro part of the sidewalk covered by metal plating as well as metal guard rails to prevent any and all animals from getting a free meal. As Jackie walked, she tried to keep her head down as she walked. There were a few trouble makers that tended to hang out and try and rob people in broad daylight while everyone watched. And Jackie wasn’t looking to be the next potential victim of a mugging.

Soon, Jackie made it to the bus stop where Marleigh would normally be. She stepped outside the safety of the sidewalk to see who it was that would be taking Marleigh's spot today. She waited a few minutes before she saw a human girl who seemed to be short by human standards but still collsosal to the micros that were at her feet. Jackie looked up to see the girls face. She had dark black hair as well a lanyard around her neck, a pair jeans that at the bottom of, exposed her white feet that were in a pair of platform sandals, tall enough to still be fashionable but to also let the passengers of hers be able to get inside those shoes. Jackie could even seen the color of her nails, which were white, just like the human girls skin. Jackie’s heart started racing as the girl looked down to her and waved. She then saw the girls shoes lettering on the side. ‘Zavannah’s Smooth Rides’. It reminded Jackie heavily of the letters painted on Marleigh’s shoes.

“Hey little one.” Zavannah called down to Jackie. “Looking for a ride?”

Jackie looked up at the waving giant and screamed as loud as she possibly could to the girl. “No I’m just walking to work! Was curious who was going to be here.” Surprisingly, Zavannah actually heard Jackie’s words which was very rare in humans without the use of a proper device, especially when the micro was literally at the feet of a human. Jackie was amazed.

“Did you need a ride?” She asked Jackie in a sweet voice. “If it’s not too far, I’d be willing to take you there for free.” Truth be told, it wasn’t much further for Jackie, couldn’t have been more than a few more minutes at most but since Zavannah was offering, she said yes.

As soon as Jackie said yes, Zavannah bent over to reach for the tiny girl, her hand extended outwards for a way for Jackie to hop on. Jackie assumed that the ride she was offering would be the usual ride a micro would ride on a human. Under their feet but Zavannah had another idea. “Come on little one. I know it’s not like the other human-micro transports but why not try something new?” Zavannah said as she watched Jackie slowly climb onto her hand. Zavannah tried to make her friend’s accent skywards while she was in her hand but for as much as she tried, Jackie was still caught off guard by the sudden elevation.

After a few seconds, Jackie reached Zavannah’s face and it stunning to say the least. Jackie blushed as she looked at her, not saying anything at all as looked at her colossal smile that was sweet and genuine. “So little one. Where to? Where do you work?” Zavannah noticed how the micro women dressed, raising an eyebrow at her fashion sense as well as her name tag that showed off her name but where she worked at as well. Jackie was soon looking directly at the massive girls eye which had a sweet autumn brown to it. “You work at that fashion store down the street don’t you? My friend Jason used to work there a few months ago. Yeah I can take you there.” And just like that, Jackie got her second free ride she’s had in the past two day. She felt kind of proud and important to be offered free rides like she was part of some noble tribe of micros that even humans felt obligated to give free rides to her. But she knew that it was just them being nice to her. The fantasy remained either way.

----------

Thank you so much for reading, I'm having a ton of fun writing this series so I hope you guys are enjoying this as well. I was thinking of expanding this world into a bigger series, like a sort of anthology series. What do you guys think? How should I take it? The scenarios present?
The Date by Toxenisfun
Contrary to popular belief, the story is not dead!

We get introduced to some new characters in this chapter but we mainly focus on our main 'couple', Marleigh and Jackie.

-------------------------

Jackie got off work, stepped outside looked around her surroundings, seeing the giant humans shoes pass by. Occasionally, she’d see the markings of the buses on the shoes of the humans walking by. Some were most likely full as it was ‘rush hour’ for the micros and humans alike. Jackie took a breath as she stepped out and headed for where Marleigh was set to meet her for their ‘date’. She didn’t know whether or not Marleigh knew something else was starting to build inside Jackie’s tiny heart for her but at this stage in their friendship, she didn’t want to outright say she liked her. She knew, in her heart that telling Marleigh she was interested in something more than just friendship would just drive her away.

As she stopped at the bus stop, Jackie saw a few other people waiting for their respective busses. She’d never actually seen this stop busy, considering the only times she used the service, it was at almost midnight. As she headed out into the actual sidewalk to head to the stop, she was soon overshadowed by a colossal figure. Jackie turned around and saw a giant black boot that could easily crush them all if the owner stopped mere feet from where they did. She along with her fellow micros looked up to see an actual goliath of a woman. Jackie even stepped backwards as she looked up in shock as the doors opened higher than any shoes she’s seen before. They were high up in the boot itself and it amazed her tiny brain. Just the woman’s shoe alone seemed like a building to the tiny people.

“Amy’s Rollercoaster of a Bus.” Jackie whispered to herself just as the people waiting at the stop eagerly stepped aboard. She even took note that some that came off the bus/shoe had black shirts that simply read ‘I survived Amy’s wild ride’. It made Jackie raise an eyebrow. Granted she was new to the whole idea of riding in Human shoes, she never thought of a human further marketing their brand so to say with shirts that labeled the ride as a ‘rollercoaster’.

Jackie soon noticed the now empty bench and headed to it. On the way, pulled out her phone to search up this new woman that had just taken more than a few micros willingly. She pulled out the app used for the ‘Micro-human transports’, the very same app she used to find more information on Marleigh a few days prior. She felt the steps of the woman leave the area and just as she pulled up the reviews on ‘Amy’, another pair of feet came into view. This pair of feet however were familiar, at least somewhat. Jackie stood back outside and looked at the girl she’d been waiting for. She looked up and saw the pair of feet she’d been under a few time before but this time however, the feet were out for the world to see. As Jackie got up, she saw the pair of white feet that she just barely see over. She noticed that Marleigh had painted her toes a black color, something that surprised Jackie as she saw Marleigh as the type of girl to get her nails done a more vibrant color.

“Hey little one, you ready?” Jackie smiled as she watched Marleigh bend over and extend her hand out to pick Jackie’s tiny body up. “I was thinking we can get coffee together or if you’re hungry, I know this really good place a few blocks from here.” Already, Marleigh’s sweet words made Jackie’s heart melt as she stepped onto her palm. “So you feeling hungry or what?”

“Oh umm, a little bit yeah. We can go get some food. I don’t mind.” Jackie said as she got comfortable in Marleigh’s soft palm. “I didn’t get a break today so I’m pretty hungry.” Jackie laughed slightly as she leaned back and relaxed as Marleigh started walking to their destination. She took note of how ‘tall’ Marleigh was in comparison to the other humans around her. Or really, how short she was. There were women that easily towered over not only Jackie but Marleigh as well.

“Hey so, how was your day Jackie? Anything interesting happen? I mean, I’ve just been sitting at home all day, waiting for our little meeting.” Marleigh said as she laughed as well. “I’m sure your day was much more exciting than mine was.”

“Oh um, I did get a ride from a girl earlier this morning. She was nice, short though. Kind of reminded me of you.” Jackie thought back to her short time with Zavannah and how nice she was to her. “She was really sweet.”

“Oooh Jackie, when’s the wedding?” Marleigh joked as she headed inside the restaurant. Jackie got a little red in the face as she got embarrassed at Marleigh’s joke. “I’m joking, I don’t see you as the type of girl to want to date a human.”

As they sat down at the table, Marleigh was very cautious to make sure Jackie was safe. Considering she was a literal fraction of her height, anything normal for a human would be considered extremely dangerous to a micro. The simple act of wiping away food off a table while having a meal with a micro could lead to some unintended complications for the smaller party.

“I mean...I haven’t ruled out dating a human. But there was this incident back in high school that kind of made me scared of humans for a few years. I had to go around my little town ducking behind cover every time I heard and felt an earthquake.” This caught Marleigh’s attention as she raised an eyebrow. “There was this exchange student that kind of destroyed the school. Really a terrible person. She was the worst Microphile that I’ve ever seen. Good thing she never noticed me or I wouldn’t be here today. They sent her away after a few days but those days were some of the worst days of our lives.”

“What’d she do?” Marleigh asked as their waitress came to help them.

“Alright, are you ready to order mam?” The waitress asked, completely overlooking Jackie who understandably remained silent as she knew speaking up wouldn’t end with her getting noticed.

“Oh umm yeah let me get the Chicken spaghetti with a water and whatever my friend here wants.” Marleigh looked at Jackie who in turn made the waitress look at her as well. They both noticed that she began to turn absolutely red with embarrassment.

“I am so sorry. I’m new here, my manager told me we don’t normally get micros in here. I’m so sorry. What would like miss?” The waitress seemed like she was extremely apologetic so Jackie let it slide. It wasn’t like it was her fault. Jackie herself was a literal fraction of an inch to them.

“Oh I think I’ll just share with her. And a small water too. As small as you guys have. Please and thank you.” As the waitress walked away, Jackie looked at Marleigh’s face. “You alright Marleigh? Don’t worry about her. I’m used to it. Being overlooked tends to be better than being stepped on. I guess.” Jackie laughed awkwardly as Marleigh just remained quiet. “Marleigh?”

“Sorry, I was just thinking. Not about her. Other things.”

“Like what?”

Marleigh sighed. “I’d rather not talk about it right now. But what I want to talk about is how you feel around me.” Jackie paused as Marleigh’s question hit her pretty hard. Did she figure she had a thing for her? “Like, me being a big, tall and menacing human might be a little intimidating for you. I was just curious what goes through your head when you’re getting my shoe. Willingly. After the things that girl was did to you and you classmates, you still got in my shoe.”

“Well ummm, yeah when I first got to take your...services, I was really terrified to get inside. The only other prior experience I’ve had with humans was with the girl that I saw once that had a really hardcore micro fetish. I’d rather forget about her. And the other one that almost destroyed the school I was attending.” Jackie looked at Marleigh’s face as she told her stories. “When I first got in your shoe, I was really scared because I’ve read horror stories of these humans that would take micros and sell them to the Asian Micro Market.” Hearing those words made Marleigh lean close to Jackie, so close in fact that her nose was right next to Jackie. She felt the warmth from inside Marleigh’s body every time she exhaled. “But you seemed really nice to micros like me. Before, I was completely terrified of humans. I was taught in school that humans would one day take us all up and sell us like we were nothing more than playthings. We had ‘human drills’ just in case a human wondered too close or that exchange student that almost destroyed that school.”

“You poor thing. I had no idea being that small could be so scary. Yeah, I’ve heard about that market, it’s horrible.” As Marleigh whispered, she felt Jackie’s soft and almost unnoticed touch on her lips as she closed her lips to prevent her accidentally suck her tiny friend into her mouth.

“Your lips are so soft and warm Marleigh.” Jackie said as she then briefly kissed her giant friends lips. She made it fast and unnoticeable to Marleigh as she continued. “It’s almost as if I’m touching a cloud. They’re so soft.”

Marleigh brought her head back up as to not destroy Jackie’s eardrums as she intended to speak using her fullest voice. “Oh thank you Jackie. I try to keep my lips really soft. Just in case that special someone wants a kiss.” The last few words that Marleigh said slightly confused Jackie. Just as she was about to respond, the waitress came back. Luckily, Marleigh had the hindsight to pick Jackie up as the waitress put the water glasses on the table, almost crushing poor Jackie as she did so.

“Here you are ladies. I tried to find the micro cups but I couldn’t so I had to use the human child cups. I hope that’s alright.” The waitress said as Marleigh looked at her as she smiled.

“It’s fine, we’ll make due.” As the waitress walked away, presumably to get the food. Marleigh looked at Jackie. “You’re alright with drinking from a big cup right?” She joked as she brought her own drink to her lips, sucking up small amounts of water through the straw presented but to Jackie, who was watching very close, the amount was comparable to almost thousands of gallons. She was amazed.

“Yeah, like you said, I can make due.” Jackie said, finally breaking the spell watching Marleigh drink had on her. “It’ll just take some time to get used to I guess.” Jackie said as she started to climb on the cup she was given. It was about the size of a small house to Jackie so she knew it would take some time to get to the top and start drinking.

“You seem really cute when you’re struggling to climb. Need any help?” Marleigh offered, half joking as she watched closely as Jackie made it up to the top of the cup, her muscles slightly shaking from climbing. “Oh you made it up all by yourself.”

“Yeah, no big deal.” Jackie said as she began to toss her shoes over the edge of the water to stick her feet in the ice cold water to let them relax for a bit. “Wow that feels nice.” Jackie said to herself as she looked at Marleigh. As the two of them locked eyes once more, there was a small but noticeable rumbling coming from underneath the table. Marleigh blushed as she realized what it was faster than Jackie.

“Sorry girly, I’m more than a little hungry. Just wish that waitress would bring me my food.” Marleigh said as she licked her lips, revealing the monster hiding behind those soft lips that Jackie had been admiring. Jackie trusted Marleigh enough not to be a full microphile but still, seeing the massive beast of a tongue that escaped briefly from Marleigh’s cavernous mouth. It sent chills down her spine, the only thing that overpowered her fear of the tongue was her feet being submerged in ice cold water. “A few more minutes and I might have to settle on eating you.” Marleigh laughed but soon realized the implication of almost threatening to eat Jackie. She noticed the actual, genuine fear that she had. It immediately made Marleigh’s heart sink.

“Marleigh, please don’t joke about that. I know you were joking around but please don’t bring that up again. Alright?” Jackie said as she finally brought her feet out of the cold water to warm them up slightly. She then looked up to see how remorseful Marleigh’s face was. The joke wasn’t meant to hit so close to home for Jackie, she knew this. “Sides, even if you did want to eat me, I doubt I’d fill you up.” Jackie joked back, trying to lighten the mood after she almost ruined their ‘date’. This small joke made Marleigh giggle a tiny bit before they were once again interrupted by the waitress coming back, this time with the food the both of them desperately needed in their system.

“Alright ladies, the chicken spaghetti. Would you two like any Parmesan on it? Any at all?” The waitress asked, as she looked at both Marleigh and the tiny Jackie.

“No I think we’re good, thank you.” Jackie said as she hopped down from the cup and near the plate.

“Alright, if you two need anything else, my name is Zipporah, I’ll just be running around here. Anyways, enjoy yourselves.” As Zipporah walked away, Marleigh started digging into the food, leaving Jackie only the scraps that fell off the plate and onto the table. Jackie picked up a piece of chicken before starting to devour it as well. A few bites into the chicken and she was already full. She laid down on a soft white napkin, caressing her stomach.

“Full already? But who am I going to share all of this with?” Marleigh brought her fork down to the napkin as she looked at Jackie. She then gently poked at Jackie’s stomach, making her giggle as the massive finger tickled her. “Wow you’re ticklish.”

“It comes with being tiny, after almost twenty years, I’m used to it.” Jackie said as fought through laughing. “Hey Marleigh, are we doing anything after this? You wanna just relax at...your place? Cause I don’t think I have the space to have you over at my place.” Jackie joked as she looked up at Marleigh once more.

“Umm sure. I don’t mind. Oh, we can watch this movie I just got a few days ago that I’ve been dying to see with a friend. I think you’ll enjoy it. It’s about this micro who meets the love of his life. In a mega. Sounds crazy right? We have to watch it together. I promise you’ll love it.”

“Sounds fun. Can't wait.”

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, I believe the next chapter will be the last with this story but I am thinking of writing another story in this universe which I have yet to name. It is coming and there will be some new characters as well as some familiar ones in the next one so keep an eye out for that.
Some Fun by Toxenisfun
Jackie and Marleigh finally get some one on one time. There will be feet interaction in this chapter, so be ready!

----------------------------

As Jackie looked around as she looked around Marleigh’s apartment, she was amazed. It was very similar to her own humble abode except everything was much bigger. Marleigh had set Jackie on her glass table while she herself got some drinks for the two of them. Jackie had taken notes as she watched the massive Marleigh remove her sandals and watched as the girl walked to the kitchen to get some snacks for the two of them. She noticed how smooth and touching Marleigh’s feet were as they went underneath her on the glass table. They seemed like if Jackie were to literally lay on her massive soles, just to see how soft they really were.

“Alright Jackie.” Marleigh said as she came back to where Jackie’s small and tiny frame was. Jackie heard the subtle steps of her somewhat sweaty feet. Every step the massive Marleigh took, another sound was emitted from the massive soles. Everytime she stepped, a wet noise filled the room very briefly as Marleigh lifted her sole on the ground then repeated the process over and over. “So I got cheese nips and some sparkling water. And apparently I lied about the movie. The day I want to watch it, they take it off.” Marleigh said as dropped the snacks on the same table Jackie was on. Fortunately, Marleigh was careful in bringing the bowl down away from Jackie. “Sorry little one, I know you wanted to see the movie about that guy but I guess we can settle for regular TV right? There’s this show that I just love to watch. It’s kinda my guilty pleasure. It’s where a bunch of micros are told to go to go and find the ‘sacred item’ in a human's house. I think it’s alright. It gets really good when the human gets thrown in the mix.”

As Marleigh was describing the show, Jackie sprung up. She’d heard of the show. It was on almost every night when she got off work. It was called ‘House of Danger’. She’d thought about going on to see just how far she’d get. After all, the prize for finding the sacred item was ten million dollars. A sizable amount, enough for Jackie to afford an upstate apartment where it’s said to be the literal safest place for any micro fortunate enough to afford it. But her dreams came crashing down when she found out the queue for the contestants was in the thousands. And considering there were only fifteen contestants an episode, Jackie knew her chances of even competing would take years.

“Yeah, I think I’ve seen a few commercials on it before. House of Danger right?” Jackie asked as she watched Marleigh sit down on the massive chair. “It’s an alright show but anything with you will be amazing.”

Marleigh then flipped the TV on and after a few seconds of the both of them looking at a black screen, the screen flashed a preview of the show. “Ohhh it’s on. But it started already. Dang.” Marleigh said as she brought her feet up to the coffee table directly in front of the couch. Marleigh’s feet were about a size five, pretty small feet but still pretty large for a micro like Jackie. Marleigh wiggled her toes slightly as she watched the contestants begin to line up. Marleigh was focused on the TV but her tiny companion was focused more on the things closer to her. Marleigh’s feet. Jackie licked her lips as she watched the human woman wiggle and scrunch her toes so freely in the air.

“Hey Marleigh, can I ask you for a favor?” Jackie said after a few minutes of silence on her part.

“Yeah Jackie, what’s up?”

“I couldn’t help but notice you feet are in the way of the screen for me.” Before Jackie could finish, Marleigh got red for embarrassment as she brought her feet back underneath her legs so that the tiny girl could see the TV. “Well, I appreciate the offer but I still want you to be comfortable. I was thinking I could sit in front of your feet.” Jackie began to blush as realized what she’d just said. She curled up in a ball, half expecting Marleigh to call her weird and immediately take her home. But she didn’t.

“I mean, if you want to, I wouldn’t mind a massage down there. If you’d be interested of course.” Marleigh brought her legs back out to the coffee table, letting her relatively small feet get some air once more. “Hey, you know you can be more open with me, you know that right? I know me being a human and you being a micro will be really hard for us to deal with but I think we can manage. As friends.” Marleigh paused as she picked Jackie up to bring her to her feet. “Or maybe, if you play your cards right, something more than friends.” As Marleigh spoke to her, Jackie’s focus was on her friend’s feet. The way she subconsciously wiggled her toes ever so slightly, as if she was teasing her tiny friend made Jackie go wild inside.. “There you go little one. If they smell bad, I’m sorry. Maybe next time you want to be at my feet, I can wash them. Make them smell minty for you. Or maybe like vanilla. I don’t know but definitely not how they smell now.”

As Marleigh set Jackie in front of her feet, Jackie’s tiny face lit up as she saw the soles she’d been under a few times while she rode in the bus shoes directly in front of her. Then, she was terrified of being crushed but with the glass that was guaranteed to stop anything from breaking it, she was safe. But now when she’s looking right at her soles, her skin literally inches away from her tiny form, it was as if she felt the most safe around a human in quite sometime when she should've been terrified to be this close. Her micro ancestors would be petrified that Jackie was even interacting with a human, let alone about give her the very best foot massage she could deliver to her.

“Ok Jackie, just relax.” Jackie said as she felt her legs begin to turn to jelly as watched Marleigh scrunched her toes to have wrinkles appear on her sole. It actually made Jackie lick her lips as she looked at her friends soles. The smell around her wasn’t terrible, she expected it to be worse. Jackie took a small inhale of the smell around and it made her shake from excitement. Considering Marleigh had been on her feet a lot recently, the smell was quite pleasant for the tiny girl. “Jackie, come on. It’s no big deal. It’s just like touching her lips. If you can do that, you can do this.” Jackie inched closer to Marleigh’s soles, extending her arm as she began to feel the warmth the sole gave off. Jackie closed her eyes as she was soon stopped by the literal wall of flesh. Her friends sole was massive and feeling the individual beads of already microscopic sweat made her micro form seem even smaller. Then there was softness of the sole itself. It was as if Jackie had touched a cloud. She was amazed by the softness of the mountain of flesh she was interacting with.

“Mhmmm, I can just barely feel your touch on my skin.” Marleigh said as she leaned her head back and continued to watch the show. This small interaction with the giant girl made Jackie’s day, if not her entire week. Jackie turned around and let her back touch the sole. Her tiny back felt the warmth of her friends feet, it was great time as she looked at the massive screen to see her micro brothers and sisters try and hide from the giant girl that was hunting them in the house.

Then, the both of heard the door begin to open as the both of them looked left as the door opened and revealed another giant for Jackie to meet. Unfortunately, this giant woman was someone she knew from somewhere, she just couldn’t remember where. Jackie was still leaning on Marleigh’s soft sole as she watched the new girl walk over, her sandals hitting the hardwood as she walked towards the table nearby.

“Hey Carissa. How was work?” Marleigh said as she turned her attention from Jackie to her roommate. Carissa was a short girl, about the same height as Marleigh so as she set her things on the table nearby, Jackie didn’t have to lean her head upwards too much as she watched the familiar girl walk towards the two of them. Her massive legs were practically in her face “Oh yeah, I met a new friend earlier this week and I brought her home. She’s a little shy so be nice.” Marleigh leaned forward to pluck Jackie away from her soles, being extremely careful as she did.

As Jackie was being brought up to meet Marleigh’s roommate, she tried to dig through her memories to find where she knew this girl from. She hasn’t interacted with very many humans in her life but this girl seemed off. Then, it all clicked. Jackie’s heart dropped as she soon realized who was standing before her. How could she so easily forget her name, her face, her voice.

“Oh, a micro. I didn’t know you were friends with a micro” Carissa said as she looked down at Marleigh’s palm. Her eyes locked on to Jackie’s every move. Jackie, for the first time in quite some time, was intimidated by the giantess looking at her. “She looks familiar. Oh my…” Both Carissa as well as Jackie suddenly remembered where they met each other.

That day….at the school.


---------------

Ok so I might've lied about this chapter being the last one in the story. It came to me while I was writing another version of this chapter on where to take it. It'll be an interesting couple chapters ahead. Some background info, some new relationships, new friendships. It'll be fun :)
"Fond" Memories by Toxenisfun
We find out what happened the day that caused our minuscule hero Jackie to be terrified of humans

--------------------------

New Delmore High School for Micros, several years prior

Jackie ran down the hallway along with the hundreds of other students scared out of their minds as she heard the footsteps of the human girl smash another classroom. She’d hoped that maybe, the micros inside escaped the foot of the girl that had decided to ‘conquer’ the school. But everyone in the hallway that was running including Jackie knew the human girl wouldn’t leave any survivors in her wake. Jackie knew as soon as she realized she’d gotten all of the ones in the class room, she’d move on to where most, if not all the students and faculty were running towards. The Anti-Human Bunker.

It was put in place along with the school as a needed safety measure for the tiny students in an already massive and world. It had the seal in front of it of by it’s builders. The seal read that it was guaranteed to be withstand any force that human could deliver. Unfortunately, the builders said the same thing about the entire school itself. And the giant human girl showed no issue stomping her way through the buildings as well as pounding through the roof with her fists to grab the micro students that were trying to hide from her. The ones that were caught by this massive girl were immediately brought to her giant mouth, only to be chewed up and the bits swallowed. Jackie could only imagine the horror on which the human girl was inflicting on the ones she didn’t eat or didn’t crush. The ones she put in her pockets seemed to be the most unfortunate ones.

Jackie along with her classmates ran into the bunker and her teachers were already waiting for them. They were handing out supply bags to the students as they came in, some of them were still shaking as they collapsed onto the ground. Jackie tried her best to find some solace by looking for her best friend Jenny in the building by calling out to her, ignoring the evil laughs coming from the giantess as she did more unspeakable acts to the unfortunate micros unable to get inside the bunker in time.

“Jenny?” Jackie called out as she was handed a bag full of a few water bottles along with some snacks to keep her nurished until the girl could be contained. “Jenny, where are you?” Jackie continued to look around as she felt a mini earthquake behind her. She turned around to see the vault style door begin to close as one more student came in, sealing them all inside. The room turned quiet as the only thing heard was the audible laughs followed by the massive stomps coming closer and closer to the bunker.

“Oh little bugs, come out and play.” The goddess teen said out loud. Even with the soundproof walls around them, the micro students and teachers heard every word that their former ‘classmate’ yelled out to them. Some of the people that were around Jackie began to panic, screaming from the stress of the situation. Jackie remembered the human’s name that was killing her classmates, teachers and other passer bys. Carissa. She seemed nice at first. It was an exchange program with a school from another state where one of their students would stay at the micro school for a few weeks while a few micros would be with the human school. For the micros who transferred over, they spoke of tall building as giant humans, some of whom hadn’t even seen a human up close before let alone the amount they saw. The ceremony introducing Carissa to the micro school was met with mixed reaction from the student body but this exchange program was an important milestone in Human-Micro relations so the students looked over the fact that their new classmate was a massive human to them. And things went without issue for the first few weeks. A broken leg from an accidental misstep here and there but overall, nothing too harmful. Jackie was even thinking of asking Carissa to tag along with her, Jenny and few others to travel to the Human district for some unique opportunities as an exchange student from out of state. That was until Jackie heard that Carissa had eaten a teacher whole. Swallowed her whole in front of the class and once she felt the squirming of the tiny woman slither down her throat, the survivors who were in the same classroom said she lost it. Grabbing micro students and stuffing them all over her body. From her shoes to tieing them into her hair. By the end of her rampage, there were no survivors that had been attached to Carissa’s body except for the ones she stuffed in her pockets.

“She knows we’re here.” A feminine voice cried out as the bunker was completely silent as they all heard the footsteps directly outside. A giggle was followed up by the roof being ripped directly off its foundation. The students screamed collectively as they all stood up and tried to look for any exit to escape from but the only entrance or exit was the vault door that was sealed tight and would require the twenty four digit code to open. They all looked up to see the giant Carissa holding the roof that was said to be neigh near indestructible, much like most of the school that was either underneath her soles or digesting in her stomach like the students that managed to survive her chewing on them. She held the so called ‘indestructible’ roof like it was nothing more than paper.

“There you all are. I was wondering where all my friends went.” Carissa said devilishly as she dropped the roof on the ground outside the bunker, making the micros inside bounce up in the air as Carissa herself bent lower to get a clearer view of her ‘toys’. “And you all got together for me. You know, all my friends back home are going to love every single one of you. Henrietta is going to go nuts for the tiny guys in here.” Just as Carissa was going to pluck the bunker right out the ground, another feminine voice shouted at her and this voice, most of the students assumed that this was another giantess about to come help Carissa take them all to a foreign land where they would never see their homes, friends or families ever again.

“Freeze mamm. I’m with the MPA, put the bunker down and come quietly. If you do what I say, I’ll be sure that you only get a few years in prison.” The Micro Protection Agency was sort of the law for any and all Human-Micro crime. It only had a little more than a dozen outposts in the world so their reach was not that extensive but fortunately for the students, the MPA had recently put a base in New Delmore a couple weeks before Carissa arriving.

After the incident known commonly to New Delmore residents as the ‘Terror of the Human’, Jackie and her family left out of fear of another attack similar to the one she’d just barely escaped from. It took almost five years of therapy for Jackie to all but forget her terrifying experience with Carissa. She couldn’t remember that day or even the ‘good times’ she had with Carissa if she tried but all the time and money all went away the moment she locked eyes with Marleigh’s roommate and made Jackie remember the things she wished to forget. All the pain, the screaming, the ungodly noises Carissa made while she went on her rampage came back to haunt her.

“Jackie? Are you alright?” Marleigh said as she brought Jackie over to her bedroom as even Carissa was beginning to worry about the small girls safety. “One minute, you’re relaxed and giving me a foot massage and the next, you’re like this. What happened?” Marleigh set Jackie on her nightstand as she sat on the bed to let her tiny friend explain.

Jackie took a big breath in as she felt the warmth Marleigh gave off. “You remember the incident I told you about? The time my school was almost destroyed by a human girl and how I was terrified to even go near a human until you came along?” Marleigh nodded along as Jackie continued. “Well when I saw your roommate, I had a bad feeling about her and then all these repressed memories came back to haunt me the moment I saw her. And I don’t want to come off as rude or insulting but I think your roommate is the same girl that attacked my old high school.”

“You know you can’t go throwing accusations like that. I’ve known Carissa for years and she’s the nicest person I’ve met. She works at a Micro medical center, she can’t be the same person you’re saying.” Marleigh said as she looked over at the cracked open door to see Carissa, sitting on the couch while browsing her laptop. “Jackie, I believe you, I really do but Carissa is a really nice person.”

“Marleigh, she killed half of my graduating class. Ten percent of the student body gone that day. I-“ Jackie said as she saw the door open up slightly. A faint chill when up her back as she saw Carissa in the doorway.

“I guess I can’t out run my past forever.” Carissa said as she set her laptop down on another table. “I’m sorry I never told you Marleigh about that day. Let me guess, you were one of the students?” Carissa asked as she bent over to get a closer look at Jackie.

“Yeah, I was. If I remember correctly you wanted to take us to your home to sell off to your friends.” Jackie fired first, even if the giant Carissa wasn’t hostile, she was. She had nightmares about that day and hated the girl that gave her them in the first place. “You ate my favorite teacher, stomped on half of the freshmen class, and then basically forced me and my parents to leave town.”

“I know you’re angry Jackie but Carissa’s changed. She helps micros get better. She can show you. Maybe you can give her a second chance.” Jackie turned around as she Marleigh gently touch her back to calm her down. “I know Carissa hurt you but you can’t hold on to that pain forever. How about tomorrow, all three of us go out after we all get off? My shift ends at ten, Carissa gets off at six and then I can pick you up when you get off. How about that?”

Jackie sighed as she felt conflicted. She desperately wanted to spend time with Marleigh but dreaded being in the same room as Carissa, let alone hanging out with her. Fortunately, her love for Marleigh outweighed her disdain for Carissa at the moment. “I get off at nine. Yeah, I guess.” Jackie turned around to see both of them smiling down at her, Carissa even had a tear or two flowing down her cheeks as Jackie agreed. “Take me home Marleigh?” Jackie asked as Marleigh nodded, grabbing her micro bus shoes from the closet nearby.

“Thanks for giving me a second chance Jackie. I promise, I’ll do whatever you need me to do to make it up to you.” Carissa said as she walked away before Jackie could say anything back to her. Not that she wanted to. As far as Jackie was concerned, Carissa was still the monster from all those years ago.

“Were you thinking of riding in the sneakers or boots?” Marleigh asked as she came forward holding two shoes, the black and white sneakers in her left hand or the all white rain boots. “What were you thinking? I could go barefoot and you could get a show while we walk and talk. Or is it I walk and and you talk to me while you’re in my shoe?”

“How about the boots?” Jackie said shyly. Her aggression was slowly going away the more she talked to Marleigh. “You’d really go barefoot in boots for me?”

“Anything for you, my little micro.” Marleigh blew Jackie a kiss as she started to get the boots on. “Now, get in my shoes so I can get you home.” Marleigh winked to Jacked as she brought her foot up to the nightstand, letting the door open up for Jackie to hop inside. “I’ll be gentle Jackie, I promise. I’ll scrunch my toes for you when I can, maybe more if you’re good.” As Marleigh heard the door on her boot seal tight, she pulled out her phone to see how Jackie was. The app pulled up a live video feed of Jackie picking a seat and when she did, Marleigh selected the seat to begin her conversation with Jackie.

“Hey, didn’t expect you to call so soon.” Jackie joked as she put on her harness to lock herself in place. She then looked up to see Marleigh’s sole pressed down on the glass. “Your foot looks really soft in your boots.” Jackie laughed as she felt Marleigh move her foot down to the ground.

“Thanks, now that I have a little foot lover in my life, I’ll take care of them more often. Maybe I can go try out that new nail salon down the street.” Marleigh said as she began the walk to Jackie’s. “They hire micros, that way every nail is polished to the tee. I’ve heard it’s amazing. Maybe you could work there since you like giant girls feet so much.” Marleigh joked as she headed out.

-------------------------

So I kind of modeled the first half of this chapter from Goddess Lucy's story "The Deranged Exchanged" which is an amazing story, one of my personal favorites. I kind of mixed it up by showing the micro side of things rather than the human's side.

But let me know what you thought of this chapter and I might slow things down on this story depending on a few things because I have another story that I'm writing as well a semi big story coming soon. Hope to see you all there
Facing her Fears by Toxenisfun
In this chapter, we see Jackie try and face her fears. Weather she wants it or not.

---------------------------

Jackie dreaded getting off work as she clocked out and headed for the bus stop where Marleigh was going to pick her up. She’d been texting Marleigh back and forth about what they were going to do after she got off. It wasn’t like it was just going to be them two, they also had the killer of Jackie’s classmates, Carissa coming along. Marleigh had offered to take all of them to a bar she knew down the street but Jackie was uncomfortable with the bar scene. So Marleigh also suggested that maybe the three of them could bond with some late night shopping.

“I don’t know if shopping at ten o’clock at night is a great way to ‘fix’ this thing that Carissa did to me and my friends.” Jackie texted Marleigh as she went over to the same bus stop that she’d been waiting for her ride for the past few days, Marleigh’s shoes.

“Come on Jackie. It’ll be fun, we can try on clothes, spend time together, also you and Carissa can at least try to be better. I saw you last night and I don’t like when you’re upset.” Marleigh texted back as Jackie sat down, watching massive shoes pass by as she waited for Marleigh to pick her up.

“I guess we can do it. I just don’t want to be with Carissa for too long.” Jackie texted back. Truth was, her heart raced everytime she thought of Carissa and that day. It was like she was seventeen again and reliving the memories. It made her actually stay in the bathroom most of the day to prevent anyone from seeing her like this. To Jackie, this was embarrassing to the relatively small girl. Even if her fellow micros would understand.

“Oh then you’re going to be mad at me in a few minutes.” Jackie read out loud as she suddenly saw a massive black tennis shoe step right in front of the bus stop. It frightened Jackie as she looked up the clear ceiling and saw the formidable face of Carissa.

“Hey, umm, I guess I’m here to pick you up.” Carissa kneeled down gently to get a closer view of Jackie. Her face was getting closer so the tiny girl jumped behind the bench to cower in fear. “You’re scared of me right? I guess it’s what I deserve for what I did.” Jackie slumped down the bench. As she heard Carissa’s words, she looked up to see her hand cupped to pick her up from the ground. “Come on Jackie, I’m trying to get you to at least trust me.”

“I know you are, but I just wished you or Marleigh would’ve told me you’d be picking me up.” Jackie cried out through some tears. “I expected Marleight to be here, not you.”

“I know you were but she didn’t want you to be out here alone for an hour until she got off so she asked me to pick you up. I even put on her bus shoes so you’d feel more comfortable. Please Jackie, if not for me then for Marleigh?” Carissa then saw Jackie slowly stand up from behind the bench.

Jackie sighed. “Fine, for Marleigh. But don’t think this means we’re friends. Alright?” Jackie walked out, still afraid of Carissa and her intentions. She shyly walked out to the entrance to the shoe and when it opened, Jackie tried not to looked to see the soles of the very same girl that ended some of her friends lives. Jackie soon selected a seat and looked down at her phone until she heard the ringing on the screen in front of her. She sighed and was half tempted to let it go to what was essentially voicemail but thoughts of Marleigh getting mad at her for not at least trying with Carissa began to haunt her tiny head for a few seconds before she finally pushed the green answer button.

“Hey, I’m actually surprised you picked up.” Carissa’s face was noticeably red as she began to talk. “Look, I know I did those horrible things to you and everyone at the school but I’ve changed.”

“Do you even know you who you crushed or ate in your rampage?” Jackie asked aggressively as Carissa started walking to their destination. Her arms were crossed as she tried her best not to show any emotion past anger to Carissa.

“Yeah, I do. John Stephens, Leonard Potter, Janet Wilson, Sirena Jackson.” As the giant girl continued to name off the names of Jackie’s classmates, she actually did began to feel like Carissa, at least now, began to feel bad at what she did. “I remember then all.”

“Ok, I get it. But, why’d you do it? You were an exchange student, I mean I was going to ask you to hang out with me and my friends for the day. Then you eat a teacher and destroy half the school. Not to mention the years of therapy my family put me through all just to forget my first experience with a human.” Jackie soon started to cry and she once again felt the same way she’d felt earlier at work. “How long were in jail for anyway? Did they even lock you up?”

“They did. I spent five years in prison for what I did and after I got out, I was forced to work with micros under supervision of course to make me see them as actual people. Eventually I was trusted enough to let the micros scared of humans talk to me, unsupervised. And..”

“Yeah I get it. Doesn’t mean I forgive you.” Jackie interrupted as Carissa stopped in her place, allowing Jackie to somewhat move out of her seat before she was brought back to her original position. “Hey!”

“Jackie, I’m trying over here and Marleigh said you’d at least try to open up with me. I know how much she means to you, after she got home last night she wouldn’t shut up about you. And she said that she wanted us to try and fix this. You being aggressive isn’t helping either of us, alright? I promised her I’d be nice to you no matter what. So please at least try?”

Jackie sighed once more. It was true. She wasn’t helping. Being this standoffish with her friend wouldn’t lead to Marleigh liking her any longer. Jackie swallowed her pride as she sat up in her seat. “Ok, I’m sorry if I’m taking my frustrations out on you. It’s just hard to forgive you for what you did.”

“I can understand that. Just...try with me ok? I know it’ll hard to at least build some kind of trust again but if the both of us try, maybe it can be better, alright?” Carissa asked as she looked at Jackie who at this point was starting to tear up as well.

“Ok, I will. I’m sorry.” Jackie looked up to see Carissa’s socked soles begin to move around as her colossal ‘friend’. She noticed the fun and cute design Carissa had on. It reminded her of something Marleigh might wear for the little girl if she asked her to. “So, umm when did you and Marleigh meet?” Jackie blushed as she soon realized Carissa had caught her looking and enjoying the soft socks above her.

Carissa continued to walk as she heard Jackie’s voice coming from her phone. “We met a few years after I got released from and eventually she asked me to move in with her. The entire time I’ve known her, she’s always been super nice and sweet. She’s always been the type of person.” Carissa paused as she looked at Jackie. There wasn’t any animosity or even a hint of anger coming from her. It was sweet knowing at least she was listening to her words rather than flat out ignoring them. And Jackie?”

“Yeah?” Jackie asked.

“We both know Marleigh is really fun to be around but when you showed up, she was even more happy. If that makes any sense. I enjoy seeing her happy with you. You two may not be the definition of what everyone would call ‘a normal relationship’ but I can say you’ve made Marleigh happy.” Carissa blushed more, thinking of what to say next. If she was being honest with herself, she too didn’t feel too comfortable talking to Jackie either. Her heart raced as the seconds went by as both girls remained silent. Carissa scrunched her toes, quickly releasing them as she realized that Jackie soon looked up to see her moving her sock covered soles. She noticed how the tiny girl smiled as she looked up for the briefest of seconds before she looked back down as she looked down at the ground.

“Oh Marleigh didn’t tell me you had an interest in umm feet?” Carissa noticed how Jackie almost jumped up in her seat once more as she began to get red in the face from embarrassment. She immediately knew she struck a sensitive nerve by saying this.

“I didn’t think she would.” Jackie covered her face. “Look, Carissa I enjoyed our talk but I think it’d be best if you just call me again when Marleigh gets here.” Jackie said as she pressed the ‘end call’ button, ceasing the conversation before it could go any further.

“Wait, Jackie I’m sorry.” Carissa tried to explain herself before her tiny passenger turned off her end of the screen. It yielded nothing. As Carissa was walking, she continued to look at the black screen on the app, hoping that maybe Jackie would call her back after a few minutes, but nothing changed. Carissa sighed as she stepped into a coffee shop to just wait out the embarrassment of basically outing Jackie as someone who had a strong interest in feet.

“Hello mamm.” The African American server spoke as Carissa stepped into the door. “What can I get you today?” She was looked like a sweet girl as Carissa walked up to her. She noticed the name tag the girl had on her shirt. It read ‘Jordan’. She seemed like she was in her late teens, maybe just turned twenty. Either way, she seemed young to the slightly older Carissa.

“Oh umm can I just get a cup of water please?” Carissa said as she headed to an empty table to think of what to say to Jackie to say to her as an apology. She thought about calling her apologize but knew that would just make things worse than they already were right now. The tiny girl in her shoe already had a very low opinion of Carissa and she knew that bothering Jackie further would only lead to more hate on Jackie’s part. Disturbing her at this point would be fruitless.

“Ok, one boring cup of water for one boring person.” Jordan said as she began to pour the water. “Why so down? It seems like you’d be going out dressed like that.” As Jordan brought the cup to Carissa, she noticed the shoes she had on. The bright lights and classic insignia of the Micro Bus Program shines bright.” Bad night dealing with those bugs? I know what you’re going through. I used to be a ‘driver’. Always hated picking them up but the they kept paying me to take them around town. Some weird ones even got off to me taking them around. Creeped me out too much.

Hearing the way the server speak made Carissa’s skin crawl. It genuinely sounded like she’d been blasted back to the days when she believed that micros were just insects to be exterminated or kept as pets. As Carissa looked around to see if anyone else had picked up on this, only seeing another woman who had her headphones in. “You think they’re bugs? They have rights just like us. They live, breath and eat just like.”

“Not to me. I mean, if they have rights while they’re that small, why don’t we give mosquitoes rights? Next thing they’ll think of electing a Micro for president. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m no sizeist but where do we draw the line? Huh?” Jordan began to continue to ramble on about her ideas on what to do with the micro population around her building. It made Carissa extremely uncomfortable considering she used to be one of those people. Thinking that micros shouldn’t have any rights at all.

“Hey I’d really like to stay and continue to listen you list all the things you like more than Micro race but I’m meeting a friend soon.” Carissa grabbed her water and quickly left before Jordan could resume her wild ideas. She pulled out her phone to call Marleigh, wondering where she was so both her and Jackie could meet up with her. “Marleigh, I’m just wondering where you are so we can meet up. I got Jackie but there was this lady that just freaked me out at this coffee shop. She started talking about how micros don’t need rights, they’re nothing more than bugs. I’m just glad Jackie was in my shoe, if she was I’m pretty sure this girl would’ve hurt her.”

“Ok relax Carissa, I’m by the old statue of the Micro-War statue near the apartment. It’s not that far from where you two are.” Marleigh answered as she paced back and forth. She didn’t have anyone in her shoes at this point, even though she had another thirty minutes in her shift left. “How’s Jackie? Are you two starting to see eye to eye? Starting to get along?”

Carissa swallowed hard as she thought about telling Marleigh what caused the tiny woman to fall back into her way of ignoring her. “It was going well until I said something that bothered her.”

Marleigh sighed. “Carissa, what’d you do?” She replied in an almost joking manner.

“It was going well, we were talking about things and when there was a silence, I saw looking at my socks with a smile and I put two and two together. And then she hung up and I want to apologize to her but I also don’t want to annoy her.”

“Ok Carissa. Just get here and I’ll talk to her alone when you two get here. Alright?” Marleigh hung up as she leaned against the monument, laughing to herself. “At least they were talking, even if it was for the briefest of moments.” She thought out loud as she soon turned off the lights on her shoes remotely from her phone to alert the micro passengers she was off the clock. She then began to head to a nearby bench to wait for the two trouble makers to arrive to her. “It’s going to be a long night.” She thought out loud, starting to swing her feet back and forth, waiting on her friends.

----------------------------------

Hey, you made it all the way through this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and if you want to, leave a review on what you liked or even what you didn't like. I want to hear them. Hope to see you when the next chapter comes. Hopefully soon :)
Shopping their Problems Away by Toxenisfun
This is a decently long chapter with some interactions with Marliegh and Jackie as well as Carissa. Hope you enjoy it!

--------------------

As Jackie thought about what Carissa said to her earlier, she began to feel slightly guilty of what she did. The giant girl didn’t mean to embarrass her nor did she expect her reaction. Over the course of texting Marleigh back and forth more, Jackie had thoughts of ringing Carissa from her end as a means to apologize. She even went as far as about to press the button yet something inside her stopped her. Jackie felt awful for making Carissa feel bad. Even though it was true that she had a thing for giant girls feet, she didn’t want Carissa knowing but she figured it was going to be inevitable. She was fascinated by giant feet or more specifically Marleigh’s feet. She desperately wanted to apologize for overreacting because she knew talking with her made Carissa happy. But like Carissa, she believed that calling first would be annoying to the other party. An endless loop of the two wanting to text the other but too scared to actually follow through.

Soon enough however, Jackie noticed the slight movement of Carissa walking cease. She’d noticed it earlier but was still contemplating on what to do next. But she didn’t get a call from her ‘overlord’ then so she just continued to wait until she got a call from Carissa or at least her phone. Jackie nervously answered it, fully expecting to see Carissa apologizing to her profusely. But she saw a friendly face. Marleigh’s. Jackie’s mood instantly changed as she smiled, fixed her hair and cleaned up as the two began to lock eyes with one another.

“Hey Marleigh. Long time no see. Heh heh.” Jackie blushed as she tried her best to make herself look presentable for her lover.

“Jackie! Did you and Carissa have fun?” Marleigh spoke in a sweet tone, almost as if she was trying to seduce the tiny girl.

“Ummm, I guess. We did talk for a bit. Until…” Jackie twiddled her thumbs, trying to find an excuse for Marleigh.

“Until what?” Marleigh asked politely. She studied every facet of Jackie’s body language. She raised an eyebrow. “Here, if it makes it any better, why don’t you come on out of Carissa’s shoe so we can walk and talk in the store.” It didn’t take much convincing on Marleigh’s part to get Jackie out of the shoe. Jackie soon hung up, unbuckled herself out of the seat, eager to see Marleigh once again. She basically pushed the door wide open, excited as she saw Marleigh’s hand waiting for her. As soon as Jackie bursted out of the door, Marleigh gently grabbed hold of her and began walking to the twenty four hour store close by.

“Hey Marleigh.” Jackie was red with embarrassment as she tried her best to focus on Marleigh’s stunning face. “So what’s up?”

“You know what’s up Jackie. I know you were embarrassed by what Carissa said to you.” Marleigh watched Jackie’s face get redder and redder as she soon hid her face out of sheer embarrassment. “Jackie I’m not mad. I know you like feet, mine especially but you don’t have to hide it. Don’t have to be embarrassed by what you like.” Marleigh soon walked into the store, letting the cold air hit both of them.

“It wasn’t that I was embarrassed that she figured out my interest in feet…” Jackie trailed on as she looked down, avoiding eye contact. “I didn’t care that she noticed that I had an interest in feet. I got embarrassed when she noticed I had thing for her feet. The same pair of feet that destroyed my school. I was ashamed. Look, I’ll say I overreacted to her and I’ll try to keep my focus on you while we’re here. I won’t be a problem again.”

Marleigh raised her hand slightly to eye level. “Jackie, do me a favor tonight.” Jackie raised her head up. “Just be you. If you get scared around Carissa or maybe even me, tell us. We’ll do our best to make you feel better. Alright? Just try to have fun. After all, it’s all three of us hanging out. Doing a little shopping. Maybe shoe shopping if you’re on good behavior.” Marleigh’s deal began to sound sweeter and sweeter. She felt better than when she came out of the shoe that’s for sure.

Then Carissa caught up with the pair. It was obvious that things weren’t the best between the tiny girl and her colossal ‘friend’. Both of them avoided eye contact as they both looked at Marleigh for her to lead the way. She sighed. “Ok so I guess the dresses first!” Marleigh started walking towards the center of the store, with her tiny lover in hand and her best friend close beside. “You know, I’m proud of you two. You stopped your fighting and are starting to get along.” She said as she grabbed a dress that was nearby on a rack with her free hand.

“Yeah, we did.” Jackie’s heart was racing as she looked over at Carissa. She was still uneasy with her around but things were getting better between them. Jackie tried not to be too timid to Carissa as they looked at each other, trying not to be too awkward around the other.

“Jackie, what do think of the dress?” Carissa spoke first as Marleigh held a black dress with some silver and white highlights around the seam of it. It was more of a party style dress with a few floral patterns near the bottom.

“It looks nice. Maybe we can look for one like that in my size.” Jackie noticed that Marleigh smiled at her joke but noticed a slight laugh coming from outside the group. It peaked all their interests so they looked up to see a taller woman in black knee high boots, green skin tight pants, and a gray cardigan to cover her red shirt. Her name tag on the top read ‘Amy’ while the bottom part had the word manager written on it.

“I’m sorry ladies, but due to company policy, your micro friend is going to need to be put in a...how do you put it? A container? So if you would like, I can take her off your hands.” Amy tried to reach for Jackie to put her in the ‘safe’ container up front where’s she’d basically be kept as a pet until Marleigh and Carissa were done shopping. Fortunately, a hand grabbed hold of Amy’s. Jackie looked over, expecting to see Marleigh’s other hand grabbing hold of the terrifying woman’s hand. But it wasn’t. Upon further inspection upwards, it was actually Carissa’s hand that blocked the massive manager from taking hold of Jackie.

“Don’t you dare touch her. I have an idea better than separating her from us.” Carissa argued, sort of stunning Jackie as even after getting mad at her last night and less than an hour ago, Carissa was still trying to protect her. “Look, we have Bus shoes on. She can stay in there while the both of us shop. She’ll be safe and you won’t have to worry about a lawsuit. Alright?”

“Fine. She can stay with you two. But I’m watching you three.” Amy soon walked away as she pulled her hand away from Carissa’s grip. The trio watched the woman leave the area as they all caught their breath.

“Marleigh,do you want to walk with her or do you want me to?” Carissa asked as she made sure Jackie was fine. She noticed she was looking dead at her. Carissa deep down wanted to just grab Jackie and hug her but knew it’d not only be difficult, it might make her extremely uncomfortable.

“I can take her. If she wants to of course.” Both girls looked down at Jackie who at this point had remained quiet, likely due to her being traumatized by almost being taken by a stranger. Little did either girl know was that Jackie was lost in thoughts about her people. Even though the numbers of micros across the planet outnumbered the human population twenty to one and they could quite easily take control over the planet, some humans like the manager especially believed them to be mere annoyances. Things that humans should eradicate like mosquitoes. Jackie soon thought back to when she once saw an ad from an African ‘charity’ claiming that micros were responsible for the most recent famine going on in their region. She soon began to realize how very fortunate to live where she did. If she lived in say China where it was common practice to have women add micros to noodle dishes before they were trying to have a child, she would be long since digested in a pregnant woman’s stomach, along with others who were caught by the Asian Micro Market. Or in Uganda where micros were hunted once a year to be stepped on and crushed by the dying and ill to quote ‘save them’. In North America and Europe, everyone knew these practices were nothing more than pseudoscience mixed with hatred of the tiny beings that were just like them but smaller. But there were still some that believed micros to be pests.

“Jackie? Are you alright?”

She immediately snapped out of her thought and looked at both them, confused. “I’m sorry, I zoned out. What was the question?”

“Do you want to be in my shoes or Carissa’s? It’s up to you.”

“Oh umm can I go in your shoes Marleigh?” Jackie looked over at Carissa, it was clear to the both of them that Jackie would end up picking Marleigh over Carissa so she didn’t really show much heartbreak over it. Marleigh nodded as she bent over and dropped the tiny girl gently on the ground.

“Call me when you’re ready, alright?” Marleigh called down as she opened the door for Jackie to step inside. She knew which seat she wanted almost instantly. The seats directly underneath Marleigh’s toes. As soon as she was buckled in, she looked on the monitor to see Marleigh was calling. Fixing her hair, she smiled as she saw her face.

“Enjoying the view down there?” Marleigh giggled as she knew which seat Jackie chose. “You got the best view down there don’t you? Right under the toes.” Jackie blushed as she looked at her humongous lovers toes wiggle and stretch in the confines of not only the shoe but her socks as well. “Don’t worry, I’ll try to look for stuff for you. But if that lady is anything to go off, they might not have any micro clothes. But if they do, what’s your size?”

“I’m a micro-small in pretty much everything. But you two should look for you guys first. It’s not like I can try anything on.” Jackie laughed as she looked around on the screen. She saw Carissa waving at her in the corner as Marleigh’s beautiful face was taking up a majority of the screen. Jackie kindly waved back as she tried her best to reciprocate the gesture.

“Well we can look for you as well. It’ll just be a little hard to find clothes for you.” Marleigh said as she grabbed a pair high heels above the dresses. “Ooh, Jackie look at these! Aren’t they so cute?” She held them up and showed them off to the camera as well as Carissa. They were pink high heels that the front of the shoe was enclosed while the back was wide open.

“They look nice yeah.” Jackie said as she started to blush. “Just wish it could show off your toes more.” She whispered underneath her breath, trying not to be noticed by Carissa.

“Hey Marleigh, check these out.” Carissa said as she brought up a pair of open toed sandals. “And they’re in my size! Oh should I get them? Jackie what do you think?” Marleigh put the heels she held on the floor as she turned the phone around so Jackie could see.

The sandals Carissa was holding were a pair of white Birkenstocks, the brown leather sole was clearly new as it showed almost zero signs of anyone wearing them. “I like them. How much are they?”

Carissa flipped the shoes over to see the price. She didn’t need to say the price out loud as her shock expression spoke louder than words ever could. “I like them but not they’re not worth that.” Carissa joked as she headed off to a new area of the store with Marleigh following behind.

The camera flipped once more as Marleigh’s face returned. “How you feeling Jackie?” Marleigh asked as she began to walk as carefully as she possibly could. She knew even if she started running around at her full speed that Jackie would barely notice that the giant human above her was running. To the micros inside the shoe, it would seem as though the human was walking.

“Good, just wish I could be with you two. Sucks that I can’t actually be there for you and Carissa. I’d love to watch you try on dresses, shirts and whatever you’d want.” Jackie watched Marleigh meet up with Carissa who was in the denim part of the store. She was looking at a pair of jeans that had a few embroidered bright flowers on the thighs going all the way down to the ankle. It was a nice pair of pants, something Jackie might wear to work or on a special day.

“I think I’m gonna get these. Might have to try them on though.” Carissa said as she held the jeans up to her legs as a means to show Marleigh what she thought of them. “Well, what do you think? Think they’re good?”

“Yeah they look nice. Will definitely show off that booty of yours.” Marleigh joked after she once more switched the camera of Jackie’s point of view to show Carissa. Although Carissa could only hear Jackie, she did still feel a little awkward looking at Carissa’s body like this. Even if it was Marleigh, she’d still feel a tad bit uncomfortable looking at her like that. For now, she was just comfortable looking at the socked up toes that would occasionally wiggle around for Jackie’s amusement. After a few seconds, Jackie began to realize that they were both waiting on a response from her.

“Oh umm, yeah I think they look nice too!” She said, trying to not sound too condescending or embarrassed. She was at least trying to be Carissa’s friend at this point and it didn’t seem too forced at this point either.

After about an hour of Carissa and Marleigh shopping around, seeing an article of clothing they liked, asking what the other one thought as well as bringing in Jackie who after a bit, went to sleep while Marleigh was talking to Carissa. She’d had a long day at work so Marleigh shut off the video call, turning off the lights so the tiny Jackie could have a better nap. After more walking around, the two girls headed to the fitting rooms. Each got a decent sized room to try on with a mirror, a small bench as well as a hook to hang the desired clothes on. Marleigh sat down as she looked down at her black shoes as she desperately wanted to take off her shoes due to the pain of walking around in them but at the risk of waking up Jackie, she accepted the pain.

She took off her shirt and tossed it on the door to let it sort of hang on the top of the door. She had a maroon red bralette on that concealed her moderately sized breasts. Her stomach was a tad white with some freckles here and there scattered across. Standing in the mirror, wearing only her bra, jeans and her shoes which still had the tiny Jackie. She smiled as she felt her phone begin to ring in the tone that was programmed for the ‘emergency call’. Marleigh grabbed it and answered the call to see a black screen with only scared whimpering coming from the other end.

“Marleigh?” Jackie asked timidly. She’d just woken up in pitch black darkness. Frightened and beyond terrified that she’d actually slept through the whole hang out. She actually thought that since the lights were out, Marleigh had taken her home while she was still in the shoe. “Marleigh are you there? If you are, please turn on the lights. I’m scared.” And like magic, the lights turned on, reliving Jackie as she saw the screen go from black to seeing Marleigh’s face. “Oh thank Os. I thought you left me alone.”

“Jackie, I’d never do that. I saw you fell asleep so I turned off the lights to let you sleep. Hey so since you’re up, you wanna walk around a bit? Outside?” Marleigh watched Jackie’s face light up with excitement as she watched the micro girl practically jump out of her seat. “Since we're alone in this fitting room, why not? Here, just unbuckle yourself and I’ll open the door. We can have some fun while I’m trying on some clothes.” Marleigh winked as she turned off the camera on her phone. She waited until she heard the knocking on the door before she opened it, letting Jackie out to explore the giant world she’d become accustomed to by now.

Marleigh watched the tiny girl run out of her shoe with such glee and pure happiness. She looked down as she soon waved down to Jackie. “I think now would be a good time to take off my shoes, don’t you think little one? After all, my feet are sooo sore.” Marleigh whispered down to the tiny girl, noticing her jump with absolute glee. She gladly obliged as she sat down on the bench to begin unlacing her shoes as she saw Jackie begin to walk to the front of her shoes. Marleigh smiled as she felt the tight, constricted shoes begin to release their grip from her feet. She moaned as she gently pulled her feet away from the shoes. She began wiggled her toes high in the air or at least high for the tiny girl down on the ground.

As Jackie looked up at the size of Marleigh’s soles as she wiggles and stretched her feet around. The pungent air had already reached her small nose but the scent was manageable. She imagined the scent being disgusting and vomit inducing but once Jackie got over the sweaty smell, all she could inhale was the sweet smell that Marleigh’s feet gave off.

She soon watched Marleigh kick the shoes away gently, only leaving the massive socked feet for Jackie to view. The micro girl watched as Marleigh soon peeled off the white socks that had trapped her feet for hours throughout the whole day. With the socks tossed aside, this left Jackie to admire the massive, sweaty feet she’d admired in all their glory. Marleigh scrunched her toes as she moved her feet closer to Jackie. She’d noticed that Marleigh had painted her nails a bright red as she scrunched and stretched her toes. Jackie soon began to feel woozy the longer she looked at Marleigh’s feet. She felt a sudden urge to ‘release’ herself but kept it in check. At least for now.

“You liking the show?” Marleigh giggled as she just barely saw Jackie nod from in between her toes. “Well, I’m going to have to try on clothes and personally, I’m scared that I might step on you.” Marleigh bent over and plucked Jackie off from the ground as she set her down on the bench. “Sorry little one. Later, when we get home, I’ll let you play with them before we go to sleep.” The last sentence caught Jackie off guard as she looked at Marleigh as she stood up to try on a gray shirt.

“Wait, we’re...we’re spending the night together? You, me and Carissa?” Jackie asked as she looked at Marleigh’s beautiful body. “What if I can’t? I mean I’d love to but I might have to go in tomorrow. I’d do anything you ask me to Marleigh but..” Marleigh bent over to see Jackie pacing back and forth.

“Jackie, we don’t have to spend the night together. It was just a last minute thing Carissa and I were thinking about while you were passed out. I figured you’d want to stay the night with us. If you have work tomorrow, that’s fine, we can reschedule it for another time.” Jackie could tell that Marleigh was compassionate about this and she genuinely felt for her. She didn’t want to come off as too demanding to her.

“I can call in, if it means spending more time with you...and Carissa.” Marleigh looked down as she raised an eyebrow.

“You’re still on the fence with her?” Marleigh asked as she turned her back to Jackie, looking at herself in the mirror.

“I mean, she did save me from the manager earlier and I didn’t get the chance to thank her but yeah I’m still on the fence with her but we’re a lot better than yesterday.” Jackie blushed as she looked at Marleigh, she watched her move around as she looked at the mirror. “And I still haven’t said anything to her about what happened earlier.”

“But you don’t hate her anymore do you?” Marleigh throw off the shirt once more as she tried on another shirt. “I’d understand if you still did. You can tell me, I won’t be mad.” Marleigh said as she put on a new shirt, a pink shirt that had the words ‘Ask me about my Micronist agenda’ written on it in black.

“I’m not angry or upset with her, it’s just weird between me and her. I’ll try harder. For you.” Jackie said as she stood, watching Marleigh fix any crinkle in the shirt. “That’s a cute shirt. Bet it’s selling out at this store.” Jackie giggled slightly at her own joke when she was frightened by a loud knocking coming from outside the changing room.

“Marleigh? You ready to go?” Carissa’s sweet voice filled the small room as Marleigh slightly stepped out of the room, only letting her head pop out as she gripped the door with both hands while balancing on one leg while the other leg was brought up. This unknowingly gave the small Jackie a view of Marleigh’s soles. They were slightly red from their time in her shoes and even from the bench, Jackie could tell they were a tad bit sweaty. Jackie felt a warmth coming from her chest and stomach the longer she stared at Marleigh’s soles. The same feeling while she was down at her feet mere moments ago. This time, she let it go.

“Just give me a few minutes. Jackie and I were having fun.” Marleigh said as she winked to Carissa, slowly closing the door. “We’ll be out in a few minutes.” As Marleigh brought her foot down to the ground to turn around and look down to see Jackie holding her nose. The giant Marleigh raised an eyebrow, knelt in front of the bench to look at the micro girl. “Jackie, what happened?” Marleigh soon saw a red liquid coming out from her fingers. “Jackie? Are you ok?”

Jackie smiled as she realized what was happening to her. It was very rare for a micro to get ‘turned on’ like humans do. In some micro cultures, they were taught from a young age to hide as hard as they could to hold it all in. As when they were aroused, they actually had nose bleeds when turned on. To their human counterparts, it was seen as quite comical to watch a micro break from being turned on by the massive humans that towered over them. But it wasn’t common knowledge to every human. Hence why Marleigh was freaking out. “Did you hurt your nose? How did you manage that while I had my back turned for five seconds?” Marleigh’s mind raced with fears that she and Carissa would have to rush Jackie to the hospital.

“Marleigh no, it’s not like that. Nose bleeds for micros are like...erections but for micros. It’s rare for me to get them but I got this from looking at your feet.” The longer Jackie trailed on, the more Marleigh began to understand. Her heart slowed down as well as the thoughts of Jackie being hurt.

“So this whole nose bleed thing is natural for you? And my feet gave you this? Well, I guess I can’t say I’m not flattered by this.” Marleigh giggled and blushed as she watched Jackie smile a bit.

“Yeah. I tried to hold it in when you first brought them out of your shoes and while you spoke with Carissa, I guess I finally let it go.” Jackie giggled as she looked at her hands. They were covered in her own blood but she kept on smiling. “I guess it’s time to go home. I got an excuse to call in tomorrow.” Jackie laughed as Marleigh brought up her shoe for Jackie to step inside.

“It’s gonna be fun having you around Jackie, I expect a lot of massages from you.” Marleigh said gleefully as she watched the door close. Marleigh then looked at herself in the mirror as she left the shoe temporarily vacant as she continued to try her remaining items.

-----------------

Thanks for reading and consider leaving a review as it would mean the world to me!
Friends? by Toxenisfun
In this chapter, Jackie and Carissa get closer as friends with some interaction with feet as well as some mention of vore.

-----------------------------------------

Jackie sat at the foot of Marleigh’s massive bed, leaning up against her actual feet. It was surreal the time her and Marleigh had but when they got to their apartment, Carissa was absent almost the whole time. Marleigh tried not to mention it Jackie but deep down the tiny girl knew Carissa wanted to avoid the tiny girl as much as she could. After sitting in absolute darkness for several hours while Marleigh passed out, she’d wondered where Carissa had gone to after they got their the apartment but out of fear of abandoning Marleigh, she stayed with her. Until now.

Jackie’s curiosity finally got the better of her as she climbed down the bed sheet, being careful as she did so. Once she was on the floor, she casually walked passed the very same shoes she was in mere hours ago. She extended her hand out as she felt the roughness of the sole that was facing her. She couldn’t see all of the shoe due to the near absolute darkness but she saw enough to get a good idea of how small she was in this environment. Earlier, she noted just how big everything was, from the bed to the lamps and she realized Marleigh in all her height over the small girl, she was not the biggest thing in her life. As she got closer to the slightly open door, she looked at Marleigh’s dresser and it was about the same size of her whole apartment building. Jackie stopped in her tracks as she imagined her whole city clock just in Marleigh’s room. She imagined the old man from her apartment screaming from Marleigh’s sock drawer as she came home from work or that creepy girl that lived across from her trying to sell her drugs. That was about the time Jackie brought herself back into the real world as she slid her small form in between the gap of the frame and the actual door. As she did so, she entered the living room where she heard the TV going directly in front of her. Curious, Jackie saw Carissa’s head poking out from the couch, her head was facing the TV as it displayed all sorts of blues, reds and yellows across the room.

Jackie soon jogged to the front of the couch which wasn’t too much of a challenge for the small girl. At her age, running long distances was nothing. It would be better if she was the same height as Marleigh or Carissa but she managed. It was the card she was dealt and she lived with it. The closer she got to the front, the better look she got of what Carissa was watching. It was an old micro show from about the time Micros officially became citizens and properly welcomed into the western world. Jackie stopped in her tracks and saw the low budget special effects from that era. The screen showed a family of Mircos huddled up in a corner as a giant woman was looking for them. Jackie had to keep in mind that this was a film played to the world to show that Micros weren’t just annoying pests in peoples houses. They were honest people that could be introduced into society. It was actually the first film Jackie’s father ever showed her while she was in middle school. It even inspired most of her costumes for Halloween when she was a kid, wanting to dress up as the micro daughter most of the time.

“It’s really a terrible movie, I don’t even know why I watched it.” Carissa’s voice surprised Jackie as she turned around to see Carissa leaning over as she extended a hand out to pick the small girl up. “Can’t sleep?” Carissa asked as Jackie stepped on her hand, Carissa carefully brought Jackie up to the couch. Setting her down by her legs, Carissa smiled sweetly as Jackie tried to do the same.

“This was my parents favorite movie growing up. Every anniversary, they’d pop this in and watch it.” Jackie tried her best to make small talk. “When I turned twelve, I finally stopped watching it, it got old.”

“I thought it was interesting but when I was younger I always thought Micros were nothing more than bugs.” Carissa looked down at Jackie as she realized what she just said. “I obviously don’t think like that anymore.” Jackie knew Carissa wasn’t the same person she knew before.

“I know.” Jackie said as Carissa flipped the channel to another show. “Hey, umm I never got the chance to say I’m sorry for making you feel bad. Yes, I do like feet but that wasn’t why I got so...flustered. I noticed you had cute socks on and I sort of forgot the feet I was...admiring. I’m sorry I made you feel bad.”

“You’re saying I have bad feet? Do I need to show you them?” Carissa joked as she extended her leg out on the table. The only light in the room was the TV screen so the front of Carissa’s foot was completely black but she still wanted to show the small girl a show. She spread her toes as much as she could and then proceeded to scrunch them. Arguably, it would’ve been a much better show had the lights been on as well if Jackie was in front of her soles but she couldn’t help but get excited.

Jackie laughed and moved in an awkward way as if to hide the fact she did enjoy the small show Carissa had given her. “You have gorgeous looking feet Carissa, really. I was just embarrassed that I gave my secret out to you. I didn’t know how you understand it. I barely even understand it.” Jackie looked over at the screen for a few seconds to think of what she wanted to say. “Maybe when we got more comfortable with each other, I can give you the same treatment Marleigh let me do with her.”

“Like what?” Carissa looked down at Jackie who at this point had gotten closer to her massive body. “Please tell me you didn’t have sex.” Carissa joked.

“Carissa! No, we didn’t. You know hard it is for a micro and a human to...do that.” Jackie was red with embarrassment. “No, I meant like massages. Cause you do have cute feet. And I do appreciate the fact you’re being so welcoming about it.”

“I kind of look forward to that. Plus, I’ve been needing to get my nails done.” Carissa brought out her phone and shined the flashlight on her toes. Looking at them, Jackie now noticed chips and scrapes on the once solid blue nail polish spread across Carissa’s toes. “What do you think Jackie? What color do you think is best?”

Jackie paused as she looked closer at her nails. She thought of the unique and cool designs she could have both Marleigh and Carissa get as they both saw her interest in feet as ‘adorable’ and ‘cute’. Jackie already knew Marleigh would be more willing to do whatever she wanted her toes to look like. She could ask Marleigh to get gems and such on her toes but with Carissa, things were different. Jackie didn’t want to come off as too demanding to her, after all they’d just gotten at least slightly comfortable with one another again and she didn’t want to rush things too much by asking her to get complicated and expensive designs. “How about purple? I think purple will look nice.”

“Really? Purple? Not really my favorite color but I’ll think about it.” They then heard a creak coming from Marleigh’s room as well as a yawn.

“Hey Carissa, have you seen Jackie around? Is she with you?” Marleigh called out as she stepped out of her room, her voice was low and tired as she slowly walked over to the couch.

“Yeah, Jackie’s with me. She came out a few minutes ago. Why what’s up?” Carissa asked as she gently plucked Jackie off from the couch. “You two gonna have some more fun?” Carissa placed the small girl on the top of the couch to let her see Marleigh.

“Oh, I’m just wondering where you went. When I fell asleep, I felt some movements at my feet and when I woke up, you were gone.” Marleigh bent down to get a closer look at Jackie. “Having fun with Carissa?” Marleigh whispered as quietly as she possibly could to the tiny Jackie. “I’m glad to see you two getting along.” As Marleigh spoke, Jackie’s small nose picked up on the ‘morning breath’ she had Jackie didn’t mind. A few hours prior, she was turned on by the smell of Marleigh’s feet so smelling her bad breath was almost nothing. Jackie blushed as she felt Marleigh’s lips begin to close up near her, giving Jackie a soft and almost nonexistent kiss. But Jackie felt Marleigh’s lips touch her ever so gently.

All Jackie could say was three words that both girls heard. “I love you.” Marleigh soon walked away as she headed back to her room. Turning around, Jackie saw Carissa smiling as she sat down on the soft bedding of the couch. “What?”

“That was honestly really adorable, Jackie. I’m glad you and Marleigh are like this.” Carissa smiled, blushing as well. “Last night, after she took you home, we stayed up so late talking about you. Her mostly. I tried not to talk about my time knowing you.”

“You can talk about me. I don’t mind. In the time we did know each other, you were the girl I wanted to befriend. Meeting a human was kind of a dream of mine when I was younger, even if my parents told me you were all out to get us.” Jackie looked over at Carissa who raised any eyebrow. “You know, after you destroyed the school, I moved and went to therapy for years. It wasn’t until I completely forgot about that day that I finally managed to actually go out to meet, well humans. I went on this date, my only date with this girl. She seemed nice, at first. We talked for a bit and then when we got our food, she asked me to hop in her plate of pasta. She said something about getting a rush feeling micros go down her throat. She did promise me she would spit me back out once she had her fun but I didn’t want to risk being digested alive by this girl I barely knew.”

“She must’ve been one of those, what do you call them? Microphiles. Hardcore one at that. You must’ve been terrified.”

“I was. I felt frightened beyond belief but she was nice enough to realize this so she called the waitress over to get me ride. She paid for the ride, the meal and everything. She was nice before she wanted to swallow me but I didn’t talk to her after that. I told all my friends to avoid the site I met her on. They wondered why because I never told them about my time with her.”

“I guess you’re time with humans wasn’t exactly a good one until you met Marleigh.” Carissa extended her legs out, talking up the whole couch as she got comfortable talking with Jackie. Fully expecting the conversation to last for a while, she turned the channel once more to a new show. Unfortunately, the screen went to commercial. Although, it was arguably Jackie’s favorite adverts in the whole world. Jackie looked up at the TV to see it was the ad for a virtual reality arcade downtown from where they were. She’d only heard great things about that place but never had anyone to go with. Until now. She loved the concept they had to offer of a micro being in a virtual world the size of a human or better yet, a ‘god’, a myth among some micro tribes. Back when humans still considered micros to be nothing more than slaves. A sort of social hierarchy that saw the smaller beings being dominated by the larger beings. The micros answer was the idea of a giant society that made humans feel like micros. “Hey, why don’t we try that place soon. I think it’d be fun for the three of us. Maybe you two could get my perspective of the world and maybe I could see it in yours.” Jackie tried to hide the excitement she had in her as she explained it to Carissa.

“You know, Marleigh did talk about that arcade a few weeks ago.” Carissa looked at Jackie, she could see she was desperate to go. “Ok, I do like the idea of seeing what you see everyday.” Carissa laughed as she looked at Jackie yawning. “Tired? Me too. What me to take me back to Marleigh’s room?”

“No, it’ll just wake her up. I think I can sleep up here. With you.” Jackie lied down as she looked down at Carissa’s feet. It was slightly cold where she was and she had to admit it to herself, Marleigh’s feet were all the warmth she needed back when she was with her. “Hey Carissa, I think changed my mind. Can I be with you...at your feet? It’s kind of cold up here and I think your feet might be warm for the night.”

Carissa was a tad bit shocked by the proposal Jackie wanted her to do. On one side, she wanted to welcome Jackie to sleep on her feet, meaning they’d be getting closer as friends but deep down she knew they’d be a terrible consequence if Carissa agreed. Jackie could fall off her soles, leading to Carissa accidentally crushing her while they both slept. It terrified Carissa to imagine waking up in the morning to see a blood spot on her sole and having Marleigh break down crying as she would’ve been absolutely devastated.

“I know you think it’s dangerous, and that’s ok. We don’t have to do that if you don’t feel alright with me down there. I just want to be warm, you know?”

Carissa sighed as she looked at her tiny friend. “Here’s the deal. If I let you sleep on my feet, you buy us breakfast in the morning. Deal?” With that, Jackie shook her head in agreement as she was picked up once more and brought to the other end of the couch by Carissa’s feet. “Be safe, Jackie. I don’t want to wake to your mangled body on my feet.” As Carissa placed Jackie on the other armrest of the couch, she repositioned her legs to be by her tiny friend. From Carissa’s point of view, she had to extremely careful in this. Too much of anything could result in a pop but she trusted her abilities.

As for Jackie, it was simple. Find a place to sleep and then relax on Carissa’s sole for the rest of the night. And watching Carissa bring her soles as close to Jackie as she could was amazing to say the least. When the pair of massive soles reached Jackie, she was taken aback by the size of them. They seemed bigger than Marleigh’s but considering she wore a size six, Carissa’s feet would seem larger to the small girl because more than likely, Carissa had a size eight foot.

Stepping forward as she saw the toes crunch up, Jackie saw this as the perfect opportunity to jump on. Already she felt the warmth radiating off the soles she was standing on. Below her feet, she felt the warmth surging throughout Carissa’s massive body. Jackie then picked a wrinkle by the big and second toes. Curling up, she smelled the lotion Carissa had put on her feet earlier. It smelled of sweet raspberries and it actually helped Jackie fall asleep. It was the most perfect bed for the micro girl as she felt Carissa’s heartbeat act as a sort of metronome that helped Jackie to fall asleep even better. As she drifted off, a subtle smile formed on her lips.

Marleigh yawned as she heard her alarm go off. It was typical of her to wake up early but after the night she had, she decided to sleep in a few more hours. She opened her eyes to see the time which read eight o’clock on the dot. A little bit later than what she was used to but she appreciated the extra sleep. She stretched as she uncovered herself from the covers, then proceeded to bring her legs out to have her feet touch the cold ground. A shiver went up her spine as Marleigh walked towards the door, grabbing her robe to keep herself warm. She opened the door and called out to Jackie, who she’d last seen with Carissa.

“Jackie?” Marleigh called out, hearing a tiny groan coming from the couch. Stepping towards the couch, Marleigh looked over to see Jackie lying down on Carissa’s sole. All Marleigh could do was smile and blush as she got close to where Jackie was. “Aww Jackie, you slept on Carissa’s feet? I’m surprised you didn’t sleep on mine. I’m honestly offended.” Marleigh laughed as she picked Jackie up from her friends foot. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah, I did. Maybe I can sleep on your feet later. Just have to be careful.” Jackie said as she looked at Marleigh with love in her eyes. “I did have to promise to buy breakfast for at least Carissa if she let me sleep on her feet though. So I was thinking of where to take you guys.”

“Jackie, you don’t have to take us out. I have breakfast stuff here.” Suddenly, the pair heard Carissa groan as she sat up to look at them.

“Oh no, don’t try and weasel out of this.” Carissa said in a joking tone. “We had a deal, Jackie.”

“I’m not weaseling out of it.” Jackie pouted as she crossed her arms. “We can go to that cafe Marleigh and I went to earlier this week. Hopefully we don’t get that ditzy waitress again.” Jackie felt Marleigh’s stare on her back. “What?”

“Ok fine. But after this, if you stay over here, all breakfast is on me. Ok?” Marleigh said as she walked back to her room. “Go get dressed Carissa. You got your wish.”

-------------------
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! If you would, please leave a review of what you thought!
Breakfast...with company by Toxenisfun


As part of my boredom in the Covid lockdown, I decided to write a few new stories as well as update my favorite story. Think of this first small update in some chapters (for example this one as well as chapter 14) along with a few new chapters that delve into Marleighś and Jackieś relationship. 

----------------------------

As the trio walked to the cafe Marleigh and Jackie went to several days prior, Jackie had a unique opportunity of being carried by Marleigh as she walked.  She got to see the human faces she would normally never see on the ground. She’d normally only see the bottoms of every human's shoes and at the risk of getting stepped on, she had to stay on the micro sidewalk. Jackie had a smile on her face even though she’d have to pay for breakfast not just for her which was very cheap considering her size but also two hungry human girls. Unfortunately, Marleigh had kept Jackie at waist level so this gave the small girl the highly unfortunate honor of hearing the girl’s stomach rumble every few seconds. At first Jackie thought it was cute but now, it started to become frightening for her. Just the sounds of Marleigh’s stomach  acids sloshing around as they walked creeped her out, and the sounds of gurgling that Marleigh’s body made scared Jackie out even more.


“Hey Marleigh, can you raise me up a bit? It’s not exactly paradise being near your growling tummy.” Jackie called out as she interrupted Marleigh and Carissa’s conversation on the virtual reality arcade Jackie mentioned last night.


“Sorry Jackie.” Marleigh raises Jackie to be in line with her chin, closer to the conversation and far away from the gurgling of her stomach. “So Carissa was telling me about this arcade you wanted to go to soon. Something about a role reversal? Care to explain that?”


“Oh umm well it’s like umm.” Jackie stuttered as she thought of what  to tell Marleigh of the arcade she had in mind. “Well think of ‘role reversal’ as a way for you to see how I see the world.”


“I think she wants to be the dominant one in the relationship.” Carissa interrupted Jackie as she watched the tiny girl lock eyes with anger at her. Carissa instantly knew she’d said the wrong thing to the wrong person.


“Carissa!” Even Marleigh was surprised by this, although she did begin to believe Jackie wanted to be human sized so they could be together, truly. Even if it was virtual. “You don’t have to say it like that. What if you were the micro and Jackie was the big giant human that hung over you.”


“Geez Marleigh, I didn’t mean it like that.” Jackie looked down on the ground as she grew redder and redder. She knew Marleigh was just joking with her and Carissa but she thought it didn’t need to be said out loud. “I just want to see things from your perspective.”


“I know.” Marleigh spoke as they arrived at the cafe. “You know we were just joking around right? At least I was. Carissa was too. Don’t take everything personally Jackie.” Carissa and Marleigh walked towards an empty table, the former grabbing a menu as she sat down. Marleigh gently set Jackie on the table as she herself grabbed a menu. Marleigh’s eyes looked down at Jackie who was shaking and looking around. Fortunately, Carissa noticed it as well. 


“Jackie? What’s wrong? Did the jokes go too far? If so, I’m sorry.” Carissa apologized profusely but Jackie honestly didn’t mind the jokes of her wanting to be the size of a human or just wanting to get revenge on Carissa for what she did. They were both, partially true. But what she was so nervous or skittish about  was the waitress she had last time they were here. Jackie couldn’t for the life of her remember her name but she did remember what she did to make her like this. She completely ignored her and assumed Marleigh was here by herself. It was a complete and total misuse of Jackie’s anger and frustration but she personally hated being looked over because she was a micro. It’d happened before on a much larger scale at the bar a few years ago when she was constantly ignored because the patrons as well as the bartenders didn’t know she was there along with her friends. It was fortunate she or any of her friends had been taken, swallowed or crushed while the drunk humans wandered around.


“No it wasn’t the jokes, Carissa. It’s that waitress from the last time I was here.”


“What? Was she the girl that wanted to eat you?” Marleigh jokingly asked as she crossed her arms and lower her head to the table. “I mean, what are the odds she’d be the same girl that wanted to eat you.”


“No, or at least I’m pretty sure she’s not. It’s been a few years. But no, I just don’t want to be ‘overlooked’ again.” Jackie soon realized how dumb and inconsequential her self diagnosed problem was to the girls who just wanted to have breakfast with her. 


“Jackie, you don’t have to worry about that. If someone messes with you, I’ll teach them not to screw with you.” Carissa gently poked Jackie as she heard the waitress’ footsteps coming in the quiet cafe. 


“Hello ladies, my name is Zipporah and I’ll be your server today. Shall I grab a micro menu for the smaller among you?” The waitress, Zipporah, was the same one from a few days before and she’d learned from her boss to treat the micro customers, if she had any in her section, like any human she would meet. Noticing the tiny people took some hours of training after her boss noticed she completely ignored Jackie the first time she was here. After the training, she saw more positivity with the customers especially the micros who would now walk in via either the micro entrance near the front of the cafe or like Jackie, with her human ‘escorts’.


“Oh sure, she’d love one.” Marleigh spoke for Jackie as she was once more bewildered that her problem wasn’t manifesting like she thought it would. Jackie looked up at the woman as she bent over and handed her a tiny  menu for her to look at.


“Thank you?” Jackie said as she sat down on the table to look at what she had available for herself.


“Anything I can get you all to drink?” Zipporah asked as she stood back up to look at the two human girls. 


“I’ll just get water.” Carissa spoke first.


“Me as well.” Marleigh continued.


Finally, there was Jackie who was still caught up looking at her menu. Fortunately, Marleigh gently poked her to get her attention. “Oh umm water please.” Zipporah soon walked away as she headed back to the fountain to get the ladies their waters.


“See Jackie? You were worrying for nothing.” Carissa said as she leaned back in her seat. Jackie perked up as she pushed all the negative thoughts away from her conscious mind. She smiled as she looked at her friends.


After a few minutes of silence between the three, the waitress came back with their drinks, even bringing Jackie the actual micro cup of water this time. Zipporah put the cups of water on the table as she brought out her pen and paper to take their order.


“Now, what can I get you ladies today?” Zipporah asked as she looked at Marleigh for the first order. 


“So I think I’ll get the scrambled egg plate with bacon please.” Marleigh then looked down at Jackie as was the next one to order. She was still going through her menu, with a frantic look on her face. “You know what? I think we’ll share.” Marleigh said, making sure Jackie would at least eat something off her plate. She nodded but interjected as well.


“Can I also get a small portion of grits please?” Jackie added, putting down her menu.


“Would it be human small or micro size?” Zipporah asked as she jotted it down.


“The biggest size you think a tiny girl like her could eat.” Marleigh joked and prodded as Jackie smiled. 


“And for you mamm?” She went over to Carissa who was sipping on her water.


“Let me get a sausage omelette please.” Carissa then gathered up the menus as she handed them over to Zipporah.


“Alright ladies, if there’s anything else I can you before I put this in?” The girls shook their heads in unison and so the waitress left, leaving them alone once more. At least, for now.


The door chimed, signifying that another customer had entered the cafe. Marleigh looked up to see who it was. It was a natural instinct for her to see if it was someone dangerous or someone she knew. Fortunately for her, it was her sister, Alyssa. Her sister stood around six to seven inches taller than Marleigh herself and they even looked alike, even if they were born almost three years apart. From the freckles around their noses, the bright blue eyes that were like the ocean, if it wasn’t for the obvious height difference, people would think they were actually twins.


“Aly!” Marleigh got up and hugged the woman as Jackie and Carissa looked at her with very confused looks on their faces. Marleigh went up to hug the girl who was equally surprised to see her.


“Marleigh! Oh it’s been too long! How have you been baby girl?” Alyssa hugged Marleigh, suddenly making her look much shorter than she actually was. “How’s my favorite sister been?”


“Good, really good. Hey, Alyssa, want to meet my friends? If you’re not too busy of course.” Marleigh asked as she grabbed her sister’s hand and brought her over to the table. Looking up at the new woman, Jackie saw how much taller she was to the small girl. It absolutely terrified her to the absolute core of her being. Jackie backed up a few tiny steps to try and get the sheer size of Marleigh’s sister as she came up to the table. From where she was, Alyssa was like no other human she’d seen. She seemed like the size of a skyscraper.


“Alright so this is my best friend Carissa, I’ve known her for years. And then there’s my special little girl in my life.” Marleigh bent over to pluck the tiny Jackie off from the table. She was careful not to scare her too much as she opened her hand to show her sister. Marleigh could feel the smaller girl begin to shake, either out of fear or excitement, she wouldn’t know until she unveiled her to Alyssa. Marleigh had always wanted to impress her older sister as she was the person she always looked up to and so she wanted to bring her little micro girl into Alyssa’s life. What she didn’t know was that Alyssa saw Jackie and her people as pests like the average mouse. “This little one name is Jackie. I’ve only known her for a few weeks at that but we’re...talking.”


“Oh my god! You’re dating a micro?!” Alyssa said out loud, filling the cafe with her laughter. “Oh wait until mom and dad hear about this. They’re going to be so embarrassed. The prodigal daughter is dating a micro.” Carissa looked at Marleigh’s face who, for the first time since Carissa had known her, showed genuine anger. But, she kept her composure, for now at least.


“What do you mean? Jackie is my best friend, we met while I was working.” Marleigh held back her anger as she set Jackie back down, sitting in front of her and letting her sister sit next to Carissa who was just as uneasy as the small Jackie who had remained close to Marleigh and far away from Alyssa, not only for her being a complete stranger but also the words she said. Jackie immediately began to have flashbacks to when she was in high school with Carissa. She began to shake the longer she felt Alyssa’s disapproving gaze. That was until she felt Marleigh’s finger ‘petting’ her to calm her down. It worked, for the meantime.


“I just think it’s dumb for a girl like you Marleigh to be dating one of those...things.” Alyssa deliberately avoided using the more common phrase associated with Micros. People as if to say she had no interest in her sister’s lover. “I mean, what if you two are sleeping together and you roll over her? Boom. Relationship done. I mean come on Marleigh, dump her. Better yet, just get rid of her. Like this.” Jackie watched as Alyssa reached out or at least tried to as Carissa once more prevented Jackie from getting taken. “Wow, you two are really protective over this thing. What is she to you, huh? Marleigh’s ‘dating’ her so what could you possibly gain from protecting her?”


“Because, she’s my friend.” That was all Carissa had to say to Alyssa to make her back up from her seat. “Look, the only reason I don’t throw you out right now is because you’re Marleigh’s sister.” Every word Alyssa said infirated all three of them but it mainly went to Carissa’s head as she had once been like this. The memories of that day haunted her as well, almost every day in fact. She tried her best to bury her past but when Marleigh brought Jackie to the apartment, she saw Jackie as a way to repent for her past sins. Carissa tried her best to try to show Jackie that she had changed from her high school days and it started to work. Last night was proof of it. She trusted Carissa and it was amazing. And then to have Marleigh’s sister come in and try to flat out kill Jackie, the one person Carissa valued above herself, she saw herself as her protector. 


“Alright fine. Geez.” Alyssa pulled her arm away from Carissa’s hand as she looked down at Jackie with a sneer which terrified the small girl. “What do you even see in her? You two couldn’t be more different if you tried.” Carissa looked at the scared Jackie move closer to Marleigh as Alyssa interrogated both of them. 


“Well, I guess it’s the difference that makes us close. What, you haven’t fallen in love with Haley Dewitt and George Silva? She’s a human and he’s a micro. The literal darlings of mixed dating.” Marleigh was talking about the great power couple that gripped the world over, or at least the US. Ever since the micro actor and human singer got together, almost every news outlet covered it. Something about the size difference captivated the nation. Marleigh had followed Haley’s career long before she started seeing the Micro George so when she heard they got together, she instantly ‘shipped’ them.


“What about them? He just clung to her, literally. Be honest Marleigh, before they got together, did you even know who he was?”


“Well...no but-“


“Then? You didn’t care about him until after he started seeing your favorite actress.” Alyssa then turned her attention to Jackie who at this point was doing her best to be unnoticeable by the terrifying sister. Unfortunately, her luck had run out. “And you. You really think you have a chance with my sister? One wrong step on her end and you’re done. Please, she could do so much better than you, you little worm. I’m willing to bet you don’t even have the guts to say anything back me because you’re scared of me.”


Jackie stumbled over her words as she thought of what to say next. Truth be told, she was scared, probably more scared than she was with meeting Carissa for the first time in almost five years. “I-I-I’m not scared of you. You don’t scare me.” As much as Jackie wanted to believe she wasn’t scared of Alyssa, a blind man could even see she was about to break from fear.


“Mhmm. Sure. I think I’ve proven my point. I’ll talk to you later Marleigh, hope by then you’ll reconsider this whole thing.” As Alyssa stood up, she gave Jackie a few parting words as well. “I’ll see you around Marleigh. And little one?” Jackie looked up at Alyssa as she shook even more with fear. “I’m looking forward to our next encounter.”


The trio looked at eachother, expecting them to break the silence. That was when Carissa spoke up. “It’s clear you got the more sane genes in the family, Marleigh.” Carissa watched as Marleigh leaned back in her chair. “I guess it’s safe to say Alyssa doesn’t like Jackie does she?”


“I guess so. I’m sorry Jackie, I didn’t think she’d say those things to you. Jackie?” Marleigh felt terrible of what she accidentally put her tiny lover through. It was infuriating for her and Carissa for sure but to Jackie, it was near life threatening. Marleigh leaned in close to Jackie but instead of her getting close to her, she backed up and began to shake.


“I umm, I think I need to go home.” Jackie said with a depressed tone. Her date with Marleigh had been utterly ruined by Alyssa and she felt terrible because of it. She tried her best to just forget Alyssa’s words but she couldn’t shake them off. The sad part was that Alyssa was true with some of what she said. Marleigh could crush her by accident one day and be devastated by the action but in the end, Marleigh would move on. Jackie on the other hand would remain a smear underneath the very feet she admired so much. She felt so uneasy now and even looking at Marleigh wasn’t helping in any way. It was like looking at Alyssa, since they basically had the same face. “Can you call me a cab?” Jackie felt heartbroken to just ignore Marleigh and she felt like breaking into tears. 


“Jackie, is everything alright?” Carissa asked as she moved her hand to bring Jackie up. As soon as she was sure that Jackie wouldn't fall off, Carissa headed over to the restrooms nearby, passing their waitress carrying their food. Jackie could tell that she was hurting Marleigh by wanting to leave but she saw nothing else she could think of to do. Every time she looked at Marleigh now, she’d think it was Alyssa.


“Carissa, where are we going? I thought I asked for you to call me a cab.” Carissa just ignored Jackie as she entered the restroom and set her down by the sink. Jackie crossed her arms as she looked at Carissa as she locked the door. “If this is about me paying, that’s complete and utter-“


“Jackie, it’s not about that. After what Alyssa said to you and your relationship with Marleigh, I feel like I need to pay for breakfast.” Jackie looked at Carissa as she bent down to get closer to her. “Jackie, I’ve met with a lot of micros similar to what you’re going through. Some escaped from China and Egypt to come here and they were traumatised from it. But even in the welcoming states, there will always be well, shitty people that hate you for being smaller than them. Yes, you’re a lot more delicate than me or Marleigh but that doesn’t mean you’re not worth the same as us. Alyssa’s wrong on a lot of things but what she’s wrong with the most is that you two won’t last. I’ve seen micro women marry human guys and vice versa. Plus, your happiness means so much to me and Marleigh. And I’ve never seen her so upset.” Carissa looked at Jackie as she sighed and sat down, some tears rolling down her face.


“I just...felt so tiny. Literally. It was as if Marleigh herself towered over me when Alyssa was talking about me. It made me seem like a bug, nothing more to be stepped or eaten by something bigger than me.” Jackie thought about how she was making Marleigh worry about her, how terrible it made her feel. She shouldn’t be making this into a big deal yet here she was. Talking to the very same girl who she once hated about her problems. “I know I have to be breaking Marleigh’s heart leaving her alone like this and I don’t want to just leave her so I can go home. That’d be so selfish of me.” Jackie covered her face as she expected Carissa to say something more about how Jackie was wrong or she even began to think Carissa would leave her alone and have the waitress bring her to her house.


“Jackie, I know you love Marleigh and Marleigh loves you. I don’t know anyone else that she’s seen. Jackie? She loves you and cares about you. I’d kill to have someone like her in my life.” Carissa started rubbing Jackie’s back as she saw her perk up. “You starting to feel better?”


“Yeah. I’m sorry I reacted like that. I guess I..”


“Overreacted? It’s fine Jackie. Don’t apologize to me, just promise me you’ll talk to Marleigh about her sister later? You know she’s either confused, pissed or both.” Carissa giggled as she picked up Jackie who felt better now as they headed back to the table with Marleigh eating her food with Jackie’s bowl at her side.


“Hey you two, Jackie are you alright, you better now?” Marleigh swallowed her food as she watched Carissa set Jackie on the table. 


“Yeah, I am, thanks to Carissa.” Jackie blushed as she was brought to her small bowl of grits which was actually the perfect size for her.


“Hey, we’ll talk about this later. Alright? When you’re back home and you’re really calmed down.” Marleigh whispered down to Jackie as she took another bite of her breakfast. 


The fear of Alyssa was still there as Jackie looked up at Marleigh but hearing her voice made it better. They were going to get through this.



------------------------------

And that's the chapter! Please let me know what you thought of Alyssa's character in this chapter. Again, adding her was just an experiment to see how it would go. Anyways, see you next time!

VRcade by Toxenisfun
So this chapter really starts getting into the fetish side of the story while still keeping the romance/character aspects near the latter half of the chapter as well, we get to step into the VR world that the story will take place in for the next few chapters. It kind of makes me able to do anything, within reason of course.

Hope you enjoy!

-------------------

It had been about a day or two since the incident at the diner and Jackie had taken things slow with Marleigh since then. She still kept in contact with both of them frequently with regular calls while she was on break at work. For now, Jackie had avoided the topic of Marleigh’s sister every single time one of them asked her about it, instead Jackie simply changed the subject every time one of them brought it up. She didn’t want to think about it.

Jackie lied in her apartment bedroom as she waited for the next text from either girl to come through. Going through her head was the thought of Marleigh standing before her tiny form. She imagined that it’d be amazing to be at the actual feet of the girl she admired and loved. Being that close to her toes, fresh out of her ‘work’ shoes. Jackie closed her eyes as she imagined the sweet smell that radiated off of her massive feet. Her heart raced as she painted this image of Marleigh and her playing around with the center focus being her feet. It was magical and exhilarating to think that Marleigh would allow her the opportunity to truly play with her feet. She even got a tiny bit wet as she envisioned this scenario further. Jackie moaned and moved around in her bed as she bit her lip. The dream soon became more vivid as she heard Marleigh’s voice as well. Opening her eyes, she saw a massive bright blue eye with light purple eyeshadow looking at her through her window. Frighted, as well as still slightly horny, Jackie jumped out of her bed from sheer terror, screaming as she did so.

“Hey Jackie!” It was Marleigh for an unexpected visit. As soon as Jackie heard Marleigh’s familiar voice, she sighed as she put on a pair of shorts to hide the wet spot on the front of her panties. She walked over to the window, seeing Marleigh back away as she opened the door to her balcony. Stepping outside on the balcony, Jackie was directly looking at Marleigh’s belly button, considering she was near the top floor of the building. “Hey girly. I thought I’d drop by, nice place by the way.” Marleigh smiled as she reached out to grab Jackie.

“Where are we going? I have work in a few hours. Sides Marleigh, my neighbors won’t like a human getting this close to the building.” And like clockwork, Jackie heard banging coming from her door. She knew who it was. The landlord she hated being under, Ms. Gonzalez. She lived on the top floor, just a few floors up from Jackie’s and she hated any and all disturbances.

“Jaquelin!” Ms. Gonzalez yelled as she pounded on the door. “Whoever you have outside, get them away from the building, it’s terrible for business!” Then, the pounding stopped as Jackie sighed.

“I’ll get dressed Marleigh.” Jackie walked back into her apartment as she sighed, not wanting to cause any more trouble with her neighbors or landlord.

After a few minutes, Jackie returned to the balcony with Marleigh’s hand waiting for her. “So where are we going Marleigh?”

“Well, a special place but in the meantime, where do you want to be? My shoes or I got the earring pods, you can be at eye level now.” Marleigh began walk away from the miniature building as Jackie sat down on her lovers palm. It felt warm and slightly sweaty but still, the small girl was in love with the massive hand she was on. It almost made her forgot what she was fantasizing about mere moments ago. Almost.

But what Marligh was referring to was the ‘Micro plane’ because to the tiny passengers, it seemed as though they were flying throughout the skies. But since they swung wildly around as the human walked and weren’t considered safe by most if not all the passengers, Jackie opted for the normal bus. “Just your shoes for now.” Jackie said as Marleigh nodded, walking over to a bench as she put Jackie on the top, while bringing her shoe up to where Jackie could step inside. Walking towards the entrance to the shoe, Jackie blushed as she felt Marleigh’s gaze looking down at her. “What?”

“Nothing. I just think you look cute today.” Marleigh spoke so sweetly as Jackie stepped inside her shoe. As she did, the lights flickered on, letting Jackie see a special surprise the was in the front of the shoe. It was the seat she would normally pick, right under Marleigh’s toes. It was decorated with gold and silver paint with some stickers that looked hand drawn. Jackie’s heart melted as she looked at them closer. It was, as best as she could tell, a picture of Marleigh holding a tiny girl. It was her. Jackie began to cry as she realized that Marleigh had hand drawn these stickers and hired micros to work on her specific chair. No doubt that the workers spent hours painting and customizing Jackie’s favorite seat and Marleigh paid top dollar for it as well. Jackie soon heard the sound of a phone call coming from the chair. Jackie quickly strapped in, feeling the custom seating as well.

“Hey Jackie. You liking the new..arrangements I got for you?” Marleigh blushed as she looked at Jackie’s surprised expression. “Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making our drawing.”

“Marleigh...this is all too much.” Jackie brought down the guards, feeling the warmth they had. “You didn’t have to do this for me, this must’ve costed a fortune.”

“I know and maybe but I wanted to cheer you up. You haven’t been the same since you meet my sister and I thought this would help. Being in your favorite place with some things to remind you of your favorite person.” Marleigh started walking, letting Jackie see the movement in her toes as she did. Jackie was enthralled by the seemingly subtle and delicate movements that went on just above her head. “You love it right?”

“I do.” Jackie still had tears in her eyes as she felt her chair leaning backwards. Her legs were being raised up and her back soon evened out. Soon, she no longer had to strain her neck to see the movement that Marleigh's feet. “It just keeps getting better and better!” Jackie yelled out to the empty bus. “Hey Marleigh, are you still there?”

“Never left.” Marleigh’s sweet voice made Jackie calm as she looked at more detail on her lovers bare sole.

“Where are we going anyway? And do I have to call in again? My manager got mad at me last time I didn’t show up to hang out with you and Carissa.”

“Jackie, don’t worry your cute little head. You’ll have fun. And if your manager wants to fire you, you can move in with me and Carissa. You can sleep in one of my shoes if you want.” Marleigh, upon activating the chair to lean back so the tiny Jackie could get a better view of the soles she loved so much, but unfortunately, Marleigh couldn’t see the face she barely got to see and yet loved equally as much. She did get to see the under parts of Jackie’s small, micro shoes that seemed clean or cleaner than her own shoes would ever be. Marleigh continued to wonder why Jackie had an affection for feet, or more specifically her feet. They both knew the dangers of mixed sized dating. But those dangers increased the second Jackie’s love for Marleigh’s feet became apparent.

It wasn’t like Marleigh had a problem with the tiny girl loving her feet per say but she was scared of one day she or Carissa would accidentally step on her while they were playing around. It would haunt Marleigh since the second she was told. But until that happened, if it ever happened, Marleigh was happy to please Jackie’s obsession.

“Ok Marleigh but where are we really going? You went to my apartment and told me to get in your hand. If it was just a way for you to show off your gift for me, it’s pretty nice but not enough to abduct me. Where are we going, really?”

“Well, it was going to be a surprise for you but since you’re being so demanding on knowing where we’re going, Carissa and I were going to take you to that arcade you mentioned.” Marleigh saw Jackie rise up from her leaned back position. The smile on her face alone made Marleigh’s day.

“You’re serious? You taking me to the VRcade?!” Jackie’s face lit up like a Festivus tree, she started bouncing up and down in her seat like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. “Marleigh, you have no idea how much I love you both so much right now. Oh, I just want to kiss you right now!”

“When Carissa told me you wanted to go there, I didn’t think you’d be this excited.” Marleigh giggled as she looked at Jackie, still shaking from sheer excitement. “I booked an area for a few hours so we can basically do whatever we want. And I have a pretty good idea what I want us to do first.”

“And what’s that?”

“Since you’re so small to me and I’m so large to you, we can do whatever we want, maybe we can have some fun...that we normally wouldn’t be able to.” Marleigh’s words did not fall on deaf ears as Jackie almost immediately figured out what she was hinting at. “I mean, I could finally hold in you in my arms without the fear of breaking something or killing you.”

“Yeah, I do want to feel your warmth too. I’m just scared since we’ll be the same size, you’ll see me and every little terrible detail.” Jackie blushed as she further imagined Marleigh to be embarrassed by her lovers apparence.

“Jackie, I’d never be that shallow. Even though I can only ever truly see you through this screen, I’m sure you look beautiful when we’re the same size. Speaking of which, do you want me to go down to your size or you want to come up to my level?” Marleigh soon stopped in her tracks as she smiled, waving to another person as Jackie wondered who made Marleigh stop mid sentence. But she had an idea who it was, Carissa. She heard her distinctive voice come closer as the screen went black, leaving Jackie with no one to talk to, at least for now. For now, Jackie looked up and noticed the subtle movements Marleigh’s toes made. The subtle sweat drops hitting the glass made Jackie lick her lips in anticipation. The pressure from just Marleigh standing on top of the sole made the bottom of her foot smooth, soft and kissable to the tiny girl. Then, she saw the screen return to blue, signaling that there was a call coming through. Sliding it, Jackie saw the adorable face of Carissa smiling with black makeup around her eyes, stunning the tiny girl.

“Hey Jackie! Marleigh already told you where we’re at?” Carissa saw the tiny girl bounce up and down in her seat as she spoke once more.

“Yes, oh my gosh! I can’t believe I’m really here! Finally.” Jackie spoke as she saw Marleigh’s face begin to creep into frame. “Hey, can I be carried in there?” Jackie blushed as the two girls looked at one another as they both giggled at Jackie’s statement. “What?”

“Not right now Jackie.” Marleigh looked at Carissa as they tried their very best to keep what they had in store for Jackie a secret. “It’s not us being mean, we have something very special for you waiting inside. Don’t worry, you’ll love it.” Marleigh soon cut off the call as they once again left Jackie alone.

This left her curious as to what the pair was planning for her inside the arcade. But she trusted them both to show her a good time here. After all, in a few minutes, she’d be a human, able to do whatever she wanted. If she had more time, she would’ve thought up things besides embracing Marleigh for the first time.

“So did you make sure everything was set up? Make sure the appointment was ready?” Marleigh asked as her and Carissa stepped inside the arcade. It wasn’t a typical arcade with flashing lights, screaming and loud buzzers signifying someone had hit the jackpot of game. Not with this place. It was a lot more sleek and sylisyed. There were white blocks with black vault like doors at every turn. The girls looked amazed at how clean everything was. Even the snack bar was spotless, it looked clean enough for any one, micro or human to eat off the floor. The footsteps the two girls made as they walked in the tiled floor rung out, especially Carissa’s choice of shoes today, her bright red heels.

“I just got here, I wasn’t able to check.” Carissa responded as she looked around at the white landscape, walking side by side with Marleigh as one worker walked up to them. She was in a black polo shirt with the ‘VRcade’ logo on her left side. This was also where both girl noticed a micro man sitting on the girls shoulder, wearing a similar outfit as his human counterpart.

“Hello and welcome to the VRcade. My name is Rosha and do you two have an appointment with us or do you want to start one today?” Rosha pulled out her tablet as she waited for a response from one of the girls.

“We do, it should be under Marleigh Sanders.” Marleigh further looked around as she wondered which one would be the one her and Jackie would finally be together.

“Alright Ms. Sanders, right this way.” Rosha turned around as she headed further down the hallway of blocks. “And it appears you wanted three hours in one of our cubes. As well, you have a micro friend. Do they have any preferences in the control of the programs?” What Rosha was mentioned was how the boxes, cubes or whatever the typical user would call them. The boxes would have between one to forty pods that would house one person, depending on the size of the individuals in the party. From there, the party was put in these pods, and were put in what was a fake world the ‘master’ controlled. The master being either an operator so that it couldn’t go off script if it was a certain and specific type of game that needed to be controlled. Or, upon Marleigh’s request, another player. The operator would still run things if things were to escalate but the player/master had control.

“Umm, yes. I’d like to give her control. Let her do the things she wants.” Marleigh spoke shyly as Rosha stopped at a medium sized cube. She was typing on her tablet as the door to the cube opened up. “Is that allowed? She gets to make the rules, create the games?”

“Perfectly allowed. Here, you can do whatever you want. And you don’t have to be afraid to be yourself here. Trust me, whatever fantasies she or you two can think of, it’s nowhere near the weirdest things we’ve seen before. Not to get too personal but, we do record everything you or your friend make. We delete the footage afterwards if you don’t want a copy to take home.” Rosha then opened the door to reveal there were two pods waiting for them with a smaller pod, big enough to house Jackie, on the table in between. “Ok, now where is your micro friend? My associate Wilt will help her get set up.”


Marleigh pulled out her phone as she called Jackie who was probably beyond curious as to what they were planning for her. After a few seconds, Jackie picked up. “Hey Jackie, everything alright down there? Are you ready to come out and start playing?”

“Um yes!” Jackie instantly unbuckled herself as she ran to the door. Upon unlocking the door, Jackie was met with Marleigh’s hand as she scooped her up gently to bring her up to her face.

“Ok Jackie, this is Rosha and Wilt, they’ll help you get set up.” Marleigh brought Jackie over to the table where her pod as well her fellow micro Wilt were waiting.

“Jackie, so glad to meet you. Don’t worry, we’re not like the other virtual arcades, you don’t have to take off your clothes.” As Jackie stepped off Marleigh’s hand, she was greeted by the strange Wilt as he opened up her pod. She saw him typing away as the girl walked to see the inside of the pod to see a blue comfort foam with wires on the top of the pod. Already, Jackie was hesitant to go through with this as she feared the worst would happen to one of them but she had seen the review online. Nothing but good things about this place. “You can step inside when you’re ready. And since you’ll be the ‘master’ of the simulation, I do advise you to remain calm at all times. Just because it’s virtual, doesn’t mean you won’t be able feel it. Except for extremely painful things. That we don’t let anyone feel.”


Jackie walked up shyly as she watched Rosha begin to talk with Marleigh. “So if me and her do...um things, we’ll be able to feel it?”

“Of course mamm. And you don’t have to be so shy with it admitting love, even if it’s with a human. Me and Rosha have been going steady for a few years and we sometimes go in and do a few thin-”


“Ok! I get it, please don’t go into detail about your sex life, please. Just hook me up to this please.” Jackie walked into the pod as she watched Wilt begin to calibrate it to Jackie’s body. “So since I’ll be in control, how will it work?”

“All you have to do is think of it, and it will come true. Some people like to snap their fingers when their in it, others just do it.” Wilt gently put some gel pad on Jackie’s forehead as he continued. “You can do whatever you want in there, within reason but just be careful. Now, just relax, you might feel a slight prick as I insert the master control rod in your arm then afterwards, you’ll be put in the VR world.” Jackie closed her eyes as she did feel that prick Wilt mentioned and then, there was nothing but white all around her. Was this the world she, Marleigh and Carissa were going to spend their afternoon in? Yes it was. Jackie waved her hand around, and then created her apartment with every last detail. From the crack in her ceiling that her landlord still had yet to fix to the window outside. It was like she was back home. Like she never left.

“Marleigh? Carissa? Are you guys here?” Jackie called out as she soon heard a troubled murmur behind her. Turning around, she saw Marleigh and they were the same size. Jackie blushed bright red as she looked at Marleigh for the first time, in her full scale. “Marleigh, you look beautiful, stunning actually.”

Marleigh was equally stunned at her lovers looks. She looked around, remembering from a mere ten minutes ago the small apartment she peeked into.“So this is what? Your apartment?” Marleigh looked around as she sat down on Jackie’s bed. “Wow, you’re bed is so much softer than mine. I’m almost jealous. I can see why you’d want to keep your apartment.”

Jackie laughed slightly. “It’s not as glamorous as what you and Carissa have but I manage.” Jackie looked at Marleigh as she grabbed a pillow and cuddled with it, pretending it was her. “You know, I never thought I would see you like this. When we’re the same size.” Jackie soon sat next to Marleigh as they heard a rumbling coming from outside. For now, they ignored it, only focusing on each other. Jackie held Marleigh’s hand, feeling it’s warmth. “Marleigh, when I first met you at that bus stop, I was honestly scared of you. My other times with a human didn’t end up so well and you know that but-” Jackie paused as she felt Marleigh lean up against her shoulder with the pillow still in hand. “You were the best thing to ever happen to me and I know I can be a lot to handle with the size difference between us but I love you.” Jackie moved Marleigh’s shoulder as she brought her chin up and kissed her lips. The sweetness of Marleigh’s lips made every hair on Jackie’s body stand end to end as she closed her eyes, just feeling the soft lips of Marleigh.

Marleigh soon pulled away as she just hugged Jackie, dumping the pillow. “I love you too Jackie.” Marleigh paused as she looked down at her own feet, wiggling her toes in her shoes as she did so. “Jackie, what’s with your fascination with my feet? Don’t get me wrong, I love it and think it’s beyond adorable but I’m just curious.”

Jackie blushed as she was put on the spot. “Well, umm..it’s hard to explain why I love your feet. I just think they’re cute when I look up when I’m in your shoes.” As Jackie was speaking, Marleigh kicked off her shoes and let them fly across the virtual room. She did not have socks on so she just let her lover look at her bare feet in all of their glory. Marleigh looked at Jackie’s expression as they both looked down at her feet. It made Jackie stutter as she began to smell the sweet aroma that was coming off Marleigh’s feet. “Wow Marleigh...I umm didn’t think you would umm show your feet to me in here.” Jackie’s eyes watch the toes wiggle and pop as Marleigh further teased Jackie.

“You can kiss or suck on them if you want. May not get another chance.” As soon as Marleigh told this to Jackie, she hopped off the bed and grabbed one of Marleigh’s feet, looking at every little detail. Jackie smiled as she held the foot up by the heel with one hand and used her free hand to begin manually scrunching her lovers toes. Both of them giggled and blushed as Jackie scooched forward closer to Marleigh’s sole to her lips. Jackie was extremely nervous as she leaned forward and began to picked up for her kiss. It was slow at first as Jackie warmed up to the feet she’d admired for so long.

“Come on Jackie, they’re practically begging to be sucked.” That was when Marleigh lifted her other leg, letting Jackie have a view she never thought she would. She licked her lips and opened her mouth, taking in both of Marleigh’s big toes. Jackie closed her eyes, moving her tongue around as she sucked on Marleigh’s toes as if they were lollipops. Marleigh leaned back as she bit her lip, feeling the artificial tongue of Jackie lick and suck on her toes made her moan and wish for more. “Jackie, please lick more! My soles that you love so much! My heels!” Marleigh yelled as her foot lover soon let go of her toes with her mouth and began to lick up and down on Marleigh’s sole like she asked. Jackie did lap after lap on the soles she’d watched for as long as she’d known Marleigh. She tasted all the dirt, sweat and grime that Marleigh’s feet had collected in the time they were trapped in her shoes. Jackie loved every second of it, as did Marleigh who at this point was moaning as wildly as she wished Jackie to do more to her feet but unfortunately, the thuds returned and were now right outside. Marleigh, in all her ecstasy, looked to her right and saw a massive eye looking at the couple. Jackie noticed the sounds as well and ceased her licking as she noticed the all too familiar makeup that belonged to Carissa. Jackie wasn’t too frightened but as soon as Marleigh looked at the massive eye, she screamed, fully believing it was real.

“Marleigh, relax. It’s just Carissa. Here, maybe this will make things better.” Jackie held out her hand and snapped as she the eye looking into the room. She then held out her hand as showed off the now tiny Carissa to Marleigh. “See, it’s just Carissa. But now’s she just small.” Jackie and Marleigh looked down at the now micro Carissa who was beyond intrigued with her current size.

“Hey you two! Long time no see!” Carissa called up as she watched Jackie snap her finger once more, bringing her to regular size. She looked around as she saw the couple, Jackie holding onto Marleigh’s feet, as they were absolutely drenched in Jackie’s salvia. Carissa had no problem with seeing this, if anything, she was a tad bit jealous about seeing Jackie worship Marleigh’s feet. For now, she hid these feelings from the happy couple.

“That’s adorable by the way, the way you sucked and licked her feet.” Carissa grabbed a chair from Jackie’s desk as looked at her friends with curiosity. “So this is your Virtual Reality? I don’t know, I expected things to be more...creative. Come on Jackie, isn’t there something you’ve always wanted to do, besides do that? I know there is.” Carissa poked fun at Jackie’s fantasy so far and to some extent she was right. So far, Jackie had only gone to her own apartment with Marleigh, licked her feet, kissed her and brought Carissa in as well. Now that she was in this world, all her ideas on what to do were lost.

That was until an idea popped in Jackie’s head. Something she’d been holding back since she was a teen. Arguably, it was an idea that Marleigh would oppose but she was in control of everything here. “Ok Carissa, let’s get really creative. But neither of you can get mad at me for this.” Jackie looked at both girls as they both were confused.

“Jackie, it’s your world. You can do whatever you want to.” Marleigh spoke with such kindness as she whispered into Jackie’s ear.

Jackie soon snapped her fingers once more as all three of them were no longer in Jackie’s room. All each of them saw was white as the game world Jackie had thought up was loading into reality.

In the real world, Jackie had no control over where she went, she had to go with wherever her giant girlfriend and best friend took her. Now that there was an entire world at her literal fingertips, Jackie could go anywhere, do anything for the next three hours. This was Jackie’s world now. She was no longer the micro that had no power. Here, she had all the power she could ever want and she wanted to have some fun.

-------------------------

So I honestly had a lot of fun writing this chapter due to it being virtual and not real. I'm hoping to delve deeper into both relationships, Jackie with Marleigh and Jackie with Carissa. Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter!
Fun in the City by Toxenisfun
Jackie, Marleigh and Carissa get their first real experience with Jackie's VR world. The first stop is a city that is practically begging to played with.


---------------------------------


Jackie stood with her friends at equal size, for the first time every little detail of her were fully visible by both girls without them having to squint to try to see her in full. On her right was Marleigh, who she was holding hands with out of comfort as the next simulation she created made her quite nervous. Marleigh had assured her that this wasn’t real and she had no need to be nervous. Then to her left was Carissa who seemed to be just as nervous as Jackie as they all looked at what she’d planned for them. Below them was a city, filled with people that were screaming their lungs out as they all looked at the colossal women about to lay waste to their presicus, virtual city. Jackie’s newest creation was one to destroy a city. Even the tallest buildings the faux city had to offer barely reached even the shortest of the three girls’ knee, the shortest surprisingly being Carissa. Even if they were same size, it wasn’t like it mattered in the long run as the object of this simulation was pure carnage for the girls. A few feet to Carissa’s height would make little to no difference.

“So, what’s the goal here?” Carissa asked as she was careful not to step on any buildings by her toes. Out of the three, she was actually the most reluctant in doing this but since she knew it was fake, her worries began to lessen but they were still prevalent. The only one who was confident in this simulation was Marleigh who was eager to demolish a city just using her now massive body.

“Just to see who can, I don’t know. We’re just trying to have some fun Carissa.” Marleigh said as she took the first step, raising her massive foot near a crowd of digital people, letting them see the underside of her foot. No matter how clean the sole was to the girls, their time standing in the dirt just outside the city limits made the bottoms of their precious feet dirty. It was like a meteor shower as the dirt and rocks that had attached themselves to Marleigh’s sole rained down on the tiny inhabitants. Even before Marleigh’s first steps into this world was complete, there was already casualties to the digital population. Then, Marleigh’s foot fell to the ground, instantly destroying buildings, cars and people that had yet to flee from the giant women. As her foot crushed and completely flattened everything beneath her soft sole, she felt the smooth bodies underneath her feet. Then, the subtle pops of the bodies and the artificial blood went underneath Marleigh’s soles. She gasped in surprise of how...good it felt. It was euphoric to say the least.

Turning around while also taking another step to the side, she looked over to the other girls, inviting her to join in on the festivities. “Come on you two!” Jackie’s hand was soon grabbed by Marleigh as she brought her into the city proper. Jackie’s toes instantly crushed several dozen small buildings as she followed her lover. “You especially Jackie.” The way Marleigh spoke turned Jackie on and blinded her as she took more steps into the city, completely ignoring the screams of artificial people as the two began walking side by side, holding hands as they got closer to the center of this massive city. “So this is what you wanted to do? If this was your fantasy why were so scared of it?”


“Well…” Jackie then looked down as she stopped the pair. “I guess once you finally get to experience something you’ve wanted to do for so long, once you finally get to do it, you get scared. You know?” Jackie soon sat down on the city below, instantly crushing everything that was underneath her. Marleigh soon followed suit, equally squishing everything beneath them both girls hadn’t already stepped on. As they sat down as well, clouds of dust swirled up in the air, not even reaching their heads as they continued to talk. “But that’s not the point of this simulation. The point was to have fun, not to pick at my brain.”

Marleigh giggled as she pulled a high rise building right out of its foundation. She brought it up to her eye to peer inside and saw hundreds of tiny people screaming as she smiled and handed her prize over to Jackie. Screaming tiny people and all. “So...Goddess Jackie.” Marleigh joked as Jackie laughed at her lover calling her a goddess. “I am feeling quite hungry. I’m willing to bet you are too. Why don’t we share a meal?” The more Marleigh was in this simulation, the more she became a willing participant. And this turned Jackie on immensely. It was as if Marleigh being the size of a small community and destroying buildings just by her movement alone was amazing. And her bringing up dining on a whole building full of people, would’ve terrified Jackie but now, it only raised her arousal for being a, well the micros don’t have a word for a being this large. They had made up fictional giants that were the size of small human buildings but no micro had any idea any human, let alone micro would be this large. But she did like the term ‘goddess’ a lot, more than she might’ve realized.

“I am quite famished. Why don’t we...split it? Goddess Marleigh.” Jackie moved closer to Marleigh as she crushed more of the city, bringing up more dust as she did so. Jackie took a look at the building as well as the people screamed once more, staring at yet another massive eye. Jackie licked her lips as she imagined feeling the artificial building travel down her throat. Past the rubble, she wanted to see how it felt when the tiny bodies went down into her massive stomach. She knew they most likely wouldn’t survive past her mouth but just knowing the last thing they’d ever see would be her mouth was enough for her. All her teeth, her tongue, the back of her throat would be the end of the virtual people's lives. She soon began to realize the kind of power being bigger than everything around her. She finally understood that girl that tried to swallow her willingly. Kind of.

“Here we go, you can do this Carissa.” While the happy couple was busy sitting in the middle of the city, about to actually start dining on the virtual city, Carissa was still having trouble following in the footsteps of her friends. She would wiggle her toes, even that was causing shakes to the ground causing her to become even more frightened.

She was terrified to move around as even the slightest inch she gave, she would destroy dozens of buildings. She didn’t want to admit it to Jackie or Marleigh but this was scary for her. She hadn’t had this kind of power over tiny people such as these NPCs in years. She knew what could happen if she just let loose. Then she looked over at the couple, holding up a building as they both stared at it with lust in their eyes. “Carissa, you got this. Just remember what Hannah showed you.” As Carissa began to take her first steps into the city, she took a deep breath in and out. She thought the feeling of the buildings crumbling underneath her soles was...haunting. She imagined the scared people being crushed mercilessly underneath her massive feet. There was just one silver lining in this, she didn’t feel good about what she was doing. All the exercises her and Hannah had done would be put to the test as she walked around the city. So far, she was succeeding in her efforts to suppress the satisfaction she would have.

She then saw a group of tiny people, chanting her name in a massive football stadium. Carissa bent over to look closer as she looked at some of the signs the people were holding and chanting. ‘Please play with us, Carissa.’ She then looked over at Jackie a few miles away by this point, who winked at her. Carissa pieced together what Jackie had made up for her. She assumed she made it obvious that she was extremely uncomfortable in this simulation so Jackie thought up more willing playthings to be played with. Ones that begged to be played with.

“Ok, this is new.” Carissa said as she looked down at the thousand or so people cheering to be played with by her. Suddenly, her fear of prior experiences ‘playing’ with micros went away. There was no fear for her especially since they wanted this. “Where should we start? My feet are kind of dirty and tired from walking over here.” Carissa smiled as she watched the tiny people begin to cheer as she spoke. She then backed away from the stadium to sit down on the ground, crushing several buildings underneath her. She then brought her legs up from behind her and brought them slowly into the stadium full of willing participants. Carissa wiggled her toes as she slowly lowered her massive feet into the stadium. Already, she heard the cheers, not screams, of the tiny people at her feet. It brought a hopeful smile to Carissa’s face as she leaned back in the now empty city and felt the eager hands begin to work at her feet. She let out a sigh as she felt the people begin to go underneath her feet, sort of tickling her soles as they massaged them as well. It was peaceful for Carissa. A time to just relax.

The people in the building were screaming, as they were programmed to as they watched Marleigh bring the building they were in to her mouth. Her massive mouth came ever closer as the two goddesses prepared to feast on their meal. Jackie was also getting into it, occasionally pretending to take bites of the building, showing her teeth that quite easily dwarfed them all. And unlike the people that were Carissa who were cheering as she arrived, Jackie personally made sure that they were terrified, at Marleigh’s request. Something about hearing them scream was a massive turn on for the both of them.

“Are you ready, Goddess Jackie? Ready to feel this slither down your throat?” Marleigh asked as she held the building by the top, careful not to break it prematurely.

“Oh definitely. How should we do this?” Jackie asked as Marleigh just smiled, opening her mouth as wide as she could, placing the base of the building on her tongue. Already seconds into being on her tongue, the building was already starting to dissolve due to the salvia on the tongue. Time was ticking down as Jackie leaned in, opening her mouth as well, now both of their mouths overtook the building. Half of the building went into Jackie’s while the other half went inside Marleigh’s. And as soon they each had a piece of it, they separated from the kiss and began chewing on the buildings remains.

From there, the two girls began to chew on the building while they looked at one another, smiling. The crunching of the building was something of an oddity. The crunch was like chewing on bones in food, except it was nothing but that, bones. The only liquid was the salvia that their bodies constantly kept making to prevent a dry mouth. But soon enough, the building as well as the people were nothing more than slosh of concrete and blood. Marleigh was the first one to open her mouth and show off what she’d just chewed to nothing. Sticking out her tongue, Marleigh showed off to Jackie what had came about to her half of the building. Gray slop. If Jackie also didn’t have the same goop in her mouth, she’d think Marleigh had the latest mystery meat served by the local diner.

Jackie just giggled as she saw Marleigh begin to smile as the goop was beginning to drip down Marleigh’s chin. She soon closed her mouth, closed her eyes and swallowed hard. Feeling the slop travel down her throat was something she couldn’t describe. She just smiled as she opened her lips, letting out a sigh as she looked at Jackie.

“Well that was a nice snack. What should we do next?”

“Well, in the last simulation, I licked your feet.” Jackie winked as she spoke as well as looking at her own feet, wiggling and moving them around as she brought her right foot up to Marleigh’s face. “Why don’t you give my feet a small kiss? Please?” Jackie brought her foot close to Marleigh’s face and even used her big toe to bop her nose, making both girls giggle.

“Just a kiss?” Marleigh grabbed Jackie’s foot, admiring it slightly as she puckered up for the kiss. Jackie’s toe was extremely soft on Marleigh’s lips as well as sweet, like a lollipop. Marleigh smiled as she stuck her tongue and began to suck on Jackie’s toe. Marleigh, surprisingly enjoyed the feeling of Jackie’s toe, even going as far as to begin tickling Jackie’s sole as she quite enjoyed hearing Jackie’s cute and innocent giggle. “You like that?”

“Mhmmm, see Marleigh, you like feet too.”

“Not necessarily, I just like making you happy. This makes you happy right?”

“Marleigh, everything you do makes me happy. Weather it’s eating a building or giving my feet a kiss, you make me happy.” Jackie then leaned back as Marleigh soon grabbed both of her legs and began to massage them.

“So my feet make you happy?” Marleigh asked as she began to massage them. “Seeing them makes you happy right?”

“Well, yeah. Seeing your beautiful feet make me happy.” Jackie leaned her head back on the city. “I never thought I’d fall for a human before a few weeks ago. Oh, what are my parents going to think. If you thought you sister was bad around me…”

“Your family I can understand.” Marleigh gave Jackie’s sole a small kiss to lighten the mood before she continued. “You had to deal with Carissa, my parents, especially my mom have no reason to hate you Jackie.”

“I’m just nervous because it’s my sisters birthday in a few weeks and they’re just gonna ask me if I’m married yet and I’m kind of scared to tell them that I’m not only seeing a human but that I’m ‘friends’ with the girl that destroyed my school. And part of the neighborhood.” Jackie squinted her eyes as she scrunched her toes as well. This made Marleigh actually lick Jackie’s sole to cheer her up. It worked as Jackie smiled through the pain.

“Jackie, you don’t have to be afraid of who you love. Tell you what, I’ll tell my mom I’m seeing you if you tell your family you’re seeing me. If they don’t think we should be together, we move on. Alright?”

“Yeah.” Heading Marleigh’s words resonate throughout the world made Jackie feel safe and secure. Jackie looked over to Carissa who had sat down in the city, her feet in the giant stadium. It was obvious that she was playing with whoever Jackie had programmed to be with her. “Hey, why don’t we see what Carissa’s up to?” Jackie got up, bringing Marleigh up with her as well. They then began to walk towards the area where Carissa was but Jackie artificially extended the stretch of the city they were walking. “Hey Marleigh, can I ask you a quick question.”

Marleigh stopped in her tracks as she looked at Jackie. “What is it?”

“For the next simulation, I want to fulfil your fantasies. So did you have any requests? Anything at all?”

Marleigh paused and thought about what the thing she wanted to experience the most, after all, anything was possible. But she soon looked at Jackie and just smiled. “Well, I do have one idea we can do. Well, since you like feet, I was thinking what if both of us were your size, playing with Carissa’s feet? Like you do with mine.”

This surprised Jackie a bit as she looked at Marleigh and her desire to make this come true. Carissa, no matter how much she tried to do for Jackie to prove herself, Jackie would always feel uncomfortable about being around Carissa. She was the one who caused the worst possible trauma she and her other micro classmates had ever experienced, the one who made her scared of even going near a human for almost eight years. But she also the one that saved Jackie more than once already, trying her best to prove to the micro girl that she was trying to better her relationship. From that manager at the store who wanted to lock Jackie in a cage while Marleigh and Carissa shopped to when Alyssa wanted to hurt her in the cafe. But after all that, Jackie was still a little hesitant to be under the same pair of soles that ended so many of her classmates, even if it was virtual. But with Marleigh wanting to be there with her, it made things slightly better.

“Are you sure? Marleigh, being smaller than Carissa will be…”

“Jackie, relax. I’ll be with you the whole time. You won’t need to be scared. If you are, you can stop the simulation. We’ll understand, ok?”

“Promise you’ll never leave me, Marleigh, I’d be so lost without you.” With that, Jackie leaned over to kiss Marleigh’s forehead as she just caressed her face.

“I’d never think of leaving you.” Marleigh smiled as she looked at Jackie, she still had a small bit of the building on her cheek. “Oh would you look at that. Leftovers.” Marleigh then used her finger and delicately plucked the piece of the building off and licking her finger clean as she looked at Jackie once more. Marleigh smiled as she looked into Jackie’s eyes. Full of hope, wonder and innocence. “So...are you ready to make us small?”

“With you...always.”

-----------------------

So the next chapter in this VR world will be with Carissa in regular size while both Jackie and Marleigh as the 'micros'. Will Carissa manage to hold herself together or will she release her 'cravings'?
Goddess Carissa by Toxenisfun
Jackie and Marleigh are now both micros at Carissa's feet, how will Jackie react?


---------------------------------

Jackie soon snapped her fingers once more as the simulation they currently were in collapsed slowly, leaving the three girls in a white void for several seconds as they all stared at each other.

“So where to now? What are we doing?” Carissa asked as she watched the couple begin to smirk together, soon they laughed together as well. “What’s so funny?”

“Well, this next simulation was my idea. I kind of wanted to see what Jackie sees, from you know, down at our feet.” Marleigh winked as the world they were about to inhabit loaded in. Soon, Jackie and Marleigh began to disappear from Carissa’s sight. All around her, her room began to form around her. It was as if she had returned back home in an instant. She soon sat on her bed, it was a lot softer than it was back in the real world. She closed her eyes for brief second as she waited for whatever Jackie had planned for her. She half expected Jackie or Marleigh to rip through the roof and begin to terrorize her but that didn’t happen. No, but something did happen. She felt a tingle at her feet, at her heels more specifically. She then heard Marleigh’s voice, clear as day. It sort of freaked Carissa out at first as she looked around.

“Carissa!” Marleigh’s disembodied voice cried out in a cheerful manner. “Guess where we are!”

Carissa tried to move her legs but was stopped as it felt like an invisible force prevented her from moving. She then pieced the puzzle together. “You’re both at my feet aren’t you?” Carissa sarcastically answered to Marleigh’s question. But it wasn’t as if she was ungrateful for this. Jackie had talked to her about giving her feet the same treatment as she did with Marleigh. But still, she was uneasy about this. “Was this your idea Jackie?” Carissa may not have been able to move her legs but she could still move her feet, more specifically the toes. “Finally getting to see my feet in all their glory?”

After a few seconds, Jackie spoke up. “No, this wasn’t my idea Carissa. It was actually Marleigh’s. She wanted to see what I see, down at your feet.” As they spoke to the now massive Carissa, Marleigh and Jackie were staring at her equally huge soles that would occasionally move but not too much as Jackie had made sure that Carissa wasn’t able to hurt them. It might’ve been seen as unnecessary but out of her fear, Jackie prevented Carissa from moving her legs. This sort of gave both tiny girls that chance to observe all the details not even Jackie had seen on Carissa’s soles. There were the obvious wrinkles from her moving her toes around, the small droplets of sweat that went down, one drop even landing on Marleigh’s head but she soon brushed it off. Jackie giggled as she watched Marleigh slide the sweat off her body.

“Laugh it up girly.” Marleigh teased as she tossed some of the liquid onto Jackie, similar to a pillow fight between the two. Both girls giggled as they looked at one another, covered in Carissa’s artificial sweat.

“Ok, so what are you two doing down at my feet. Also why can’t I move?”

Marleigh was first to answer as she watched Jackie snap her fingers once more, letting Carissa have free range of movement in her feet once more. “Cause we wanted to play with you and your feet as micros. Plus, it gives me the chance to see what’s so great about liking the thing that brought me and Jackie together.” Marleigh then ran to Carissa’s white, meaty as well as soft looking heel, smiling as she did so, her arms stretched outwards as if to embrace the sole of her best friend. Then, Marleigh ran into the soft flesh that awaited her. This was a surprise to both Marleigh and Carissa as they both seemed...weirded out by it. But as soon as she touched the meaty surface but soon backed off as she looked at the equally stunned Jackie. “How is this sexy for you?”

Jackie was equally shocked but smiled nonetheless. “I don’t know. I just...do I guess.” Jackie then repeated what Marleigh did but she embraced the same part of Carissa’s foot as Marleigh did before. This time, she inhaled the sweat filled air around her and enjoyed it in a way. Marleigh on the other hand just looked at her lover in confusion. “Marleigh, you were having a blast playing with my feet in the last simulation, what makes this so different?”

“Wait, Marleigh played with your feet, Jackie?” Carissa laughed as she pulled her feet away from the two girls as she moved to have her be directly looking down at them. With a toothy smile, Carissa looked down at Marleigh specifically. “Aww Marleigh, you look so adorable as a micro.” Carissa soon began to pat Marleigh on the head as softly as she could. Marleigh just blushed as she felt Carissa’s soft finger run through her hair. “So you two had a licking foot licking session in the last simulation, huh?”


“Yeah, we did. I...um kissed Jackie’s..toe. That’s all that happened.” Marleigh felt embarrassed as she explained herself to her giant friend.

“And you didn’t think to invite me? Doesn’t matter now, what I want you girls to do is to lick my feet as if it was Marleigh’s feet for you Jackie and vice versa.” Carissa had a devilish smile on her face as she stopped petting Marleigh and just went back to her sitting position. This left both girls confused, slightly. Jackie had seen this side of Carissa at the school but knew this wasn’t real. No matter what, this was fake. Plus not only did she have Marleigh by her side, she had the power to make Carissa into whatever size she wanted. Jackie just looked at Marleigh who had an equally concerned face as Carissa’s feet returned to their vision. They soon held hands as they both gulped in fear, their hearts racing as they carefully watched Carissa’s feet return.

“Jackie, lead the way.” Marleigh said as they squeezed their hands even tighter as they walked to Carissa’s feet. High above them, the giant girl was wiggling her toes as she awaited their hands massaging her giant feet.

“Aren’t you having fun?” Marleigh asked as she watched Jackie begin rubbing Carissa’s heel with such purpose that Marleigh began to feel a bit jealous, almost ignoring Marleigh as she worked. “Wow, if only you worked this hard on my feet.” Marleigh poked and prodded as the girl looked at her with a smirk.

“If you’d let me.” Jackie said as she moved closer to Marleigh who looked at her.

“Well, I just haven’t figured out how it would work.” Marleigh massaged Carissa’s heels as she talked, watching Jackie get closer to her. “I mean what if I hurt you by accident. I’m big and you’re small, and you wanting to touch my feet is sexy and all but a little bit scary to me.”

“I get it...I just love everything about you and that includes your feet.”

“Jackie, we both know you like looking at my feet. I’m just scared of you falling because I scrunch my toes at the wrong time or I accidentally step on you. I’m not like my sister. If you died, I don’t think I’d ever look at anyone else like I look at you.” Jackie walked to Marleigh as they embraced each other. “Jackie, if I do let you play with my feet when we get out of here, you promise you’ll be careful?”

“For you Marleigh? I promise.”

Carissa had unfortunately let the power of having her friends at micro size get to her head. This wasn’t meant to happen and Carissa tried her best to stop herself from going overboard but it was legitimately difficult. After all, she hadn’t had this kind of ‘power’ in years. Feeling Jackie and Marleigh’s tiny hands begin to work on her feet made her go back to when she had dominion over her fellow classmates back in high school. It was pleasurable right then and there but afterwards, she felt horrible. So far, it was all pleasure but she was scared that she’d take this ‘game’ that Jackie made too far.

She then remembered what her long time friend/counselor Hannah told her and how she showed her how to act around micros, I.E not to be so aggressive with them. Hannah showed Carissa that micros weren’t meant to be played with but that didn’t mean you couldn’t play with them. As long as both the human and the group of micro agreed to the event, Hannah said Carissa shouldn’t feel bad unless they got hurt or felt uncomfortable.

Hannah, at least in Carissa’s eyes, was a sweet girl when she met her a few years into her sentence, a short while before Marleigh came along in Carissa’s life. Hannah claimed that she was once like Carissa, playing with micros in such a way that caused them to ‘break’ when she lived in Africa for a few years. On the first day that Carissa met Hannah, she told her that in middle school on a trip in Egypt, she encountered a civilization of micros that were unknown to the locals. After her ‘encounter’ with them, they were named the Hanasi tribe as Hannah was the first to find them. Hannah soon began gifting them food from her lunch bag which made them believe that she was comparable to a god which for a middle schooler is dangerous for multiple reasons. Hannah didn’t go into much detail after that but Carissa assumed that she over indulged in the power the micros gave the younger Hannah, much like herself.

Hannah and Carissa were, for lack of a better term, one in the same. For a short time, Hannah and Carissa were strong friends but they began to slowly drift apart. Although they still texted every now and then, their drift was inevitable. After Marleigh came into her life, Carissa had completely forgot to call or text Hannah. She felt terrible as she felt ignoring Hannah, the one friend who could relate to her, began to drift further and further from her.

Suddenly, Marleigh’s voice snapped Carissa out from her thoughts. “Carissa?! Are you alright?” Marleigh’s voice was clear as day as Carissa shook her head, no longer feeling the soft rubs from the two girls at her feet. She now felt their soft and delicate footsteps on her stomach. She brought her head up as she looked down at them as they walked across her ever expansive stomach. Carissa smiled as she saw Marleigh holding Jackie’s hand, possibly out of comfort in this sort of stressful situation.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine. No need to worry about me.” Carissa was back to her normal self, she assumed her time thinking brought her back to her kind, rational self. “How was your time at my feet?”


“It was fun...I guess. Jackie probably enjoyed it more than me.” Marleigh joked as she knugded Jackie’s shoulder, making the girl blush with embarrassment but still cracking a smile. “Did you like it?”

“Yeah, I kind of did. Carissa your feet really are beautiful.” Jackie spoke quietly as she got closer to Marleigh. “You take good care of them.” To Jackie, just saying these words was strange. Even though Carissa wasn’t a threat to her or Marleigh, that this was all in her head, she was still frightened to talk about how ‘cute’ Carissa’s feet were, even if she knew them to be on par with Marleigh’s. It was haunting to be forced to massage the same pair of soles that had annihilated some of her friends all those years ago. During her time down there, she even got the feeling that she was about to be crushed as well, with Marleigh along with her. But nothing happened to them. This set Jackie’s overactive mind at ease, at least for now.

“Well I’m glad you had fun. But I kind of wanted to do something...different. I also saw you two had a bit of a snack.” Marleigh’s hand soon began to get tight as Jackie hand began to constrict around. “Jackie? It was a joke, I’d never do that to you two.”

“Jackie, relax. Please.” Marleigh’s voice was yet again the catalyst that made Jackie calm her nerves. They then sat down on Carissa’s stomach as the couple locked eyes once more. “Jackie, be honest with me. Do you want to end this simulation? You can if you want to. We won’t be mad.” Marleigh then put her hand on Jackie’s shoulder and then proceeded to lean on her. “Was it Carissa’s joke?”

“Kind of…” Jackie soon felt horrible as she looked up at Marleigh, who was caressing her in her warm embrace. “Look, I just want to move on. I’m ruining your fun by making another scene.”

Marleigh just giggled at Jackie’s statement. “Jackie, you’re not ruining anything. Just relax, I’ll be with you one hundred percent.” Marleigh then brought Jackie up as she kissed her cheek, feeling its warmth as she looked at how red they were.

They were then presented Carissa’s hand as she wanted to bring them up for a closer look at them. Marleigh held Jackie’s hand once more as they both walked onto Carissa’s giant palm. “You doing ok?”

“Yeah, I just got scared of….well you know.”

“How about this, hmm?” Marleigh said as she whispered into Jackie’s ear. “Since we’ve done my fantasy and Carissa’s, next sim, I want you to go wild with it. No matter what it is, just have fun and don’t be scared. Can you do that for me?”

“Anything?”


“Yes, anything. We’ll go along with it. All you have to do is thin-” Marleigh was soon unfortunately cut off as the two girls reached their destination, Carissa’s mouth. As for Marleigh, as Carissa was about to begin talking, she’d gotten inhaled by accident. All Jackie saw was a scared Marleigh on the tongue of her friend, trying to get away but the currant was too much for her. Jackie had to watch Marleigh hit the back of Carissa’s throat and then disappear with a loud *gulp*. At first Jackie was shocked as just moments prior, Marleigh was standing right next to her and the next, she was gone, swallowed alive by Carissa. Jackie’s heart rate increased dramatically as she watched Carissa’s smile turn even sharper as she spoke to her.

“Ohhh she tasted good.” Carissa then stuck out her tongue to inch closer to Jackie. The tiny girl screamed as loud as she could as Carissa suddenly watched the entire simulation begin to crumble before her very eyes.

Marleigh soon appeared before her as Jackie’s screams were soon silenced as both girls were brought to the ‘loading screen’ except something was off. Both girls looked at one another as the once calm simulation had seemed...chaotic to say the least. Both girls were frightened as a building rushed behind them as it fell through the invisible floor as well as a few people. “Marleigh? What’s going on?”

“I guess this is what happens when you piss Jackie off.” Soon, there was nothing but black for both girls as they were soon knocked out. The world began to generate around them as their unconscious bodies began to drift apart with walls forming around them.

“The game...begins now.”

--------------------

So Jackie finally broke down and I got to say, writing the next chapter(s) were really fun for me and when they come out, I hope you enjoy them.
Jackie's Retribution by Toxenisfun

A rewrite of this chapter (along with Chapter 10) was loong overdue. I really wanted to have this chapter flow a lot better while adressing the issues from this chapter. This is just the small bit of what's to come with this story overall.

I still have a few surprises in store that should come out in the next few days after this one goes out. Hope to see you then!


---------------------------------------------

This was literally years in the making for Jackie. Years of pent up rage, frustration and all the time concealing her true emotions towards everyone. Everyone who picked on her, be it human and micro alike, Carissa who destroyed her life and all the people who had hurt her. This was her vendetta against the world. Her personal simulation wasn’t like the others before where all the girls were having fun and enjoying it. She made it so she’d be the only one big while the only two tiny people were Marleigh and Carissa. They were relatively the same size as a micro, both were trapped in the school that Jackie almost died in with their goal to reach the ‘safe zone’ AKA the auditorium where the actual bunker was at the school.


Jackie’s role in this game was the cat and the two girls who were still unconscious were the unwilling mice. On Jackie’s end, her goal was to find the girls twice each before they got to the safe area. They’d each get two chances to make it to the safe house and after the second time, they were out and watched as either Jackie found the other or they managed to win the game. But Jackie wasn’t about to let this be a fair game for the girl who caused this whole mess. While she just put Marleigh in a classroom, Jackie made sure that Carissa wouldn’t be going anywhere, at least for the first life she had. Jackie had tied Carissa’s ankle to a metal chain connected to the floor, so that when she awoke, she wouldn’t be able to move from her room. Yes, it was cruel but she wasn’t focused on ‘fairness’ especially with Carissa. With Marleigh however, Jackie spoiled her in comparison as she delivered her a map of the school and a pair of glasses that  always pointed her in the right direction, if she couldn’t follow the map. However, this didn’t mean that Jackie would look the other way if she found Marleigh. Well, to an extent she did. 


“Ok girls, it’s time to play my game. First one to reach the safe area in the auditorium wins a prize. You each have two chances, lose both your lives, you’re out.” Jackie called out as she stood up, high above the school, her voice echoing throughout the skies. “Oh and Carissa? Consider this revenge.” Jackie lifted her foot, and then slammed it to the ground as she smiled. She knew both girls were wide awake now and the real fun was about to begin.


Carissa heard Jackie’s voice as it echoed throughout the dark room she was in. As she attempted to stand up, she felt a pull downwards on her ankle. She fell to the floor, hitting her face on the cold ground. She groaned as she realized this was payback for the last simulation. Only good thing was that she felt no pain here, which was great considering what came next. She felt something shake the ground then part of the ceiling fell on top of her pretty little head, not knocking her out but wishing it did. Carissa pushed the rubble off her body as she once more tried to stand up again, looking down at what exactly was keeping her down. It was a metal chain, tied around her ankles. Carissa screamed as she looked around for something to use to either break the chain or to break it open. 


Then, more quakes as Carissa’s heart rate increased as she tried to brute force the metal but to no avail. It was some sort of sick game by Jackie to have her trapped here but she couldn’t help but she had to admit, it was well deserved. Then, just as Carissa was figuring out the chain, the ceiling was removed. She looked up and for the first time in this session, she was frightened as she looked at Jackie’s massive face. Her smile was terrifying to say the least. Carissa tried to scream but was soon silenced as Jackie lowered her massive finger and essentially silenced Carissa with little effort as she planted a finger on her head.


“Don’t scream Carissa now. That comes later.” Jackie smiled as she lifted her finger away from Carissa’s face. 


“Jackie? What are you doing? I know I messed up by eating Marleigh but she’s fine! She’s not dead!” Carissa knew she was only preaching to the converted. It wasn’t about what happened to Marleigh, it was who did it. “Jackie, I know you’re mad at me, I understand that.”


Jackie’s face got closer, so close that her once adorable nose was right in Carissa’s face. “You know nothing about my pain.” Jackie ripped Carissa’s chains right off the ground. “I outta swallow you like you did with Jamie. Or step on you like you did with Larissa. Or maybe something a little more creative? Stuff you in my pockets to sell off to Marleigh. I hear she wants a pet.”


“Jackie, please. This is just a game. Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do. Just please don’t kill me.” The small girl began to tear up as she watched Jackie form an eerie smile. A toothy grin that would be forever etched in the back of Carissa’s mind.


“Would you relax Carissa? Geez I’m not going to hurt you. Directly.” Jackie then moved a heavy piece of concrete with her finger and watched it fall onto Carissa’s legs. She watched as her victim screamed out in agony, making her smile grow even more. “That’s right. Scream for me Carissa. You know, I could get used to this kind of power. I can see now why you did what you did all those years ago.” Through the now present pain, Carissa noticed Jackie’s turn from a sweet girl that wanted nothing more than to hear gut wrenching screams out of her victims.


As Marleigh woke up, she looked around and saw a pair of glasses along with a map. She crawled over to the map and saw what was on it. A map of a school, with two circles on it as well writing around each one. The first one had the words ‘you are here’ while the second read ‘get here’. Marleigh was quick to figure out that this was Jackie’s game, the aftermath of what Carissa did to her must’ve caused her to ‘snap’ and break loose from her usual calm demeanor. Truth was, Marleigh’s small trip into Carissa’s digestive tract was quite pleasant. Yes, it scared her but only briefly. In fact, there was only the white background when she should’ve entered the mouth and down to the stomach. Then, she was brought with Carissa and now here. She then dropped the map to look out a window and was taken aback by what she saw. Marleigh never thought that she’d see a micro girl the size of a building before, she didn’t think it was possible before this experience. Marleigh’s face lit up as she smiled until she heard a scream. Carissa’s. Although it was very faint, Marleigh could hear Carissa’s voice then...silence, only Jackie’s childish giggles. 


“That doesn’t sound good.” Marleigh soon ran out the door, not even taking the things that Jackie had specifically given to her to have an advantage in this game. Marleigh didn’t even look at the weird glasses that would’ve let her win but she cared more about what was going on with Jackie.


Marleigh ran as fast as could through the halls but she soon found something out about the structure. It was a maze and a half to go through, she thought about going back to the room she started in but soon found that time was extremely precious, after all this was what seemed like ‘life and death’ for Carissa. But after going through hallway after hallway, Marleigh finally arrived at Jackie’s foot that had smashed through the ceiling. 


“Jackie!” Marleigh called out to her as she then saw the massive foot move, tearing through the floor, several rooms as well as the ceiling. “Jackie, what’s going on!” She called out once more as the area above her was completely destroyed, replaced by a huge hand that swallowed Marleigh up in complete darkness. She assumed that the void around her would be extremely cold but found it to be very comfortable. Marleigh’s nerves were soon calmed as she began to smell the lotion that Jackie had on, it was like lavender. Marleigh’s favorite. She soon closed her eyes and calmed herself, remembering once more this was fake. She even began to snuggle up with Jackie’s finger as she smiled, much like how Jackie did with her own finger back in the real world on their first ‘date’. Then, light filled the once closed area Marleigh was in and she saw Jackie’s massive face looking down at her. Stunned by what was once unseen in the real world, Marleigh blushed as she looked at Jackie’s beautiful face. “Wow.” 


Jackie looked down at Marleigh with a soft smile, not wanting to hurt her in any way, not after what she did with Carissa to take her first life. “Hey Marleigh, what do you think?”


“Well I’m gonna get the obvious out of the way, you’re very beautiful like this.” Marleigh stood up on Jackie’s palm as she crossed her arms, trying not to act like she was turned on by seeing her lover many sizes bigger than her. “But where are we? Where’s Carissa? And what was all that back in the last simulation?”


This sort of stunned Jackie as she tried to look away from her tiny Marleigh. She sighed as she looked down and then stood up properly, making Marleigh fall on to the smooth and soft skin of her palm. “I kind of...lost it when I saw you get eaten and I legitimately thought I’d lost you. Look, since I caught you technically, I still have to reset you. I promise this won’t hurt.” Jackie brought her tiny lover up to her mouth. “I’ll be gentle, I’ll just swallow.” Jackie felt Marleigh struggle against her fingers as she brought her closer and closer to her mouth. But then, she stopped and brought Marleigh back to her eyes. “I-I can’t do it. Not with you.”


“What about your game? Hide and seek?”


“I can’t hurt you. I just can’t. I love you too much.”


“Jackie, I love you too. But rules are rules, even if you made them up as you went along. Just please don’t eat me. I’ve already been eaten once today.” Marleigh joked as she grabbed hold of the nt finger that gave her comfort in here. “You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.” Marleigh then thought of an idea. “I got it, step on me.”


“What? Marleigh, I don’t want to hurt you.”


“Jackie, you won’t hurt me. Trust me, I’ve already been eaten and it didn’t hurt a bit. Plus, I’m starting to come to the idea of liking your feet.” Marleigh giggled and smiled as Jackie reluctantly agreed to her idea as she set her down on the ground gently. Marleigh then lied down on the ground and gave Jackie the go ahead with a thumbs up. Both girls closed their eyes as Jackie lifted her foot, briefly overshadowing the small girl as it quickly came crashing down, smushing Marleigh into nothing but a blood paste. When Jackie lifted her foot up, nothing was there except ruble around where Marleigh was. Jackie’s heart felt heavy as she lifted her head up, wiped the tears off from her cheek as she began to wander over to another area, hoping to find Carissa hiding.


Carissa woke up once more as she looked around, hoping she wouldn’t be found by the giant Jackie again. She took a deep breath and ran out the door of the room, seeing a massive Jackie a few hundred feet away from her. It seemed as though she hadn’t noticed her yet and Carissa wasn’t about to let get the chance to kill her again. She hadn’t figured out where she needed to go if she had anywhere to go but staying still would only result in another loss. And that was when she saw a bright blue beam in the sky through a window. She halted her tracks and her heart dropped as she realized where Jackie wanted her to go. The auditorium. Where they first ‘met’. Where Carissa threatened to kill them all. Carissa’s heart was heavy as she continued to run. She didn’t know how many chances Jackie was giving her and Marleigh but she knew it wasn’t many. She treated this as her last shot to ‘win’ this game Jackie. Whatever that meant to the now small girl.


Meanwhile with Marleigh, things were pretty much the same as with Carissa. She saw Jackie watching for any movement high in the sky as well as the auditorium. Her method was slow and cautious as compared to her friend which was running around until it worked. Yes it was slower, much, much slower than Carissa’s way but it was also the safer way. And as much as being Jackie’s massive hand excited her, being in this situation terrified her to the very core. There was a small side of her that actually wanted to be caught however. That rush of being in a giant beings hand, her size meant she was nothing but a toy to the now massive Jackie. Now she began to see what made Jackie so excited while she was around her. Marleigh could only describe it as the forbidden fruit. A thing she wasn’t supposed to have but craved obsessively. That was right around the time Marleigh stood up and started bolting...in the opposite direction of where the auditorium was and headed to where she saw one of Jackie’s feet were perched. 


“Jackie! Oh Jackie! I’m coming for you.” Marleigh yelled out, filling both the halls as well as the simulation with her voice. On the other side of the school, Jackie’s ears perked up as she heard Marleigh’s voice again. “Jackie! Where are you?” Hearing it again, Jackie pounded downwards on the roof and tore it clean off to look for her tiny prey. 


“Marleigh? I hear you but can’t see you. Where are you?” That was when the two lovers locked eyes, each of them blushing. “Oh hey. There you are.”


“Yeah, your little girlfriend is here. All for you to enjoy.” Marleigh then got on the ground, presented herself in a cute pose that she believed would make Jackie drool with excitement. And it did.


“Oh Marleigh, you’re so cute I could eat you up.” Jackie licked her lips as Marleigh was presented with a means of going skyward, her palm. “But I think you’ve been eating too many people's snacks already.”


“But oh beautiful Jackie, I’m more than just a snack.” Marleigh climbed on to Jackie’s hand and began to caress her giant thumb.


Jackie smiled as she looked at Marleigh. “You’re so cute when you beg to be eaten Mar. But I’m not looking for a snack. I’m looking for a...partner to find a friend of mine. Do you want to help me find her?”


Marleigh knew what Jackie was implying. “Oh, I can help you find this friend. But I don’t think I’ll be any help to you like this. At this height? I’m useless.” Marleigh went along with the foreplay they were going with. 


That was when Jackie snapped her fingers and Marleigh grew to the same size as her. They both once more locked eyes as they both saw a tiny movement down below. “Oh Carissa. Get over here before we make you.” That was when Carissa shyly crept out from where she was hiding as she saw two colossal women looking down at her with evil intentions in mind. “There you are. Was that so hard?” 


Marleigh reached out for Carissa to crawl on her hand and like the bug she was to them, complied in full. “Honestly Carissa, I could see you staying at this size forever. It’d be pretty adorable if we kept you as a pet, don’t you think?” Marleigh just looked at her tiny friend's body that fit perfectly in the palm of her hand. 


“That’s a question you bug! Answer her!” Jackie rained fire as she took great pleasure in watching Carissa cower in fear from her and Marleigh’s immense size. 


“Y-Yes, yes it would be adorable. Please don’t hurt me.” Carissa shielded herself from any form of abuse that would surely come from them. 


“What do you want to do with the tiny girl first, Marleigh?” Jackie asked as she turned her attention from Carissa to her beautiful girlfriend. “How about we make her strip for us? I think that’ll be really exciting right?”


Marleigh cooed softly as she looked at Carissa who was actually shaking from fear which only excited them both even more. “Come on Carissa. I’ve already seen you naked before. What’s one more person? Here, I’ll even help you.” Marleigh used her talon-like fingernails to rip through Carissa’s shirt, revealing her undergarments to the massive girls. Jackie just giggled as she snapped her fingers and in an instant, all of the tiny girls' clothes vanished, making both colossal girls laugh uncontrollably while Carissa tried her best to cover up her now exposed body.


“Jackie! Change me back, right now!” Carissa yelled up to the all powerful girl. “This is embarrassing.”


“Not as embarrassing as this will be. I want you to dance for us. Simple really. Shake that fine booty you got. I really want to see you dance.” Jackie moved close to Carissa as she watched the small girl begin to move away from her face, now being right next to Marleigh’s pointer finger. “You’re going to be our little stripper and if you don’t I will personally send you down a place the sun hasn’t even seen! Now dance monkey! Dance!”


So, out of fear of being stepped on or worse, Carissa began to dance for her friends. Tears began to flow down her face as she began to dance in a sexual way, from feeling up her smooth legs, bare breasts and even going as far as licking her lips to appease the two girls that seemed to absolutely dominate her very being. But she knew this was just payback for all the trauma her younger self had caused Jackie. If she had to feel a little embarrassed about doing this, so be it.


Unfortunately, the one who craved revenge the most against the tiny girl was not enjoying it as much as Marleigh was. This was her idea after all but Jackie’s attention was elsewhere. Far off in the distance, the void, was a fourth figure that it seemed only Jackie saw as Marleigh was entranced by Carissa dancing. Jackie was haunted by who she saw. The one girl that haunted her dreams since she met her. This time, she wasn’t just a regular human girl like before who just as easily towered above the small girl. She was an actual giant that towered over the three girls. Jackie’s heart raced as the void around the girls face began to lessen, letting her see more of the girl's face. It was Jackie’s nightmare incarnate. 

Marleigh’s sister. Alyssa.


All Jackie could do was watch as Alyssa grew taller and taller, going on forever it seemed like. Suddenly, Jackie no longer felt like she was in control of the system she was supposed to be the ruler of. Even if she knew this Alyssa was artificial and nothing more, just seeing her this tall gave Jackie utter nightmares. Closing her eyes, Jackie closed her fist around Carissa, crushing her to a pulp which shocked Marleigh the most as she wondered what was wrong.


“Jackie?! Why’d you do that, she was actually getting into it!” That was when Marleigh’s voice began to fade away as the three of them disappeared from each other. “What’s happeni-”


Jackie awoke to a blinding light shining in her eyes, she adjusted to it as she crawled out from the pod she was in and stubbled her way out, almost collapsing to the floor multiple times as she began to readjust to the real world once more. Suddenly, a voice came up to her. It was Wilt, the guy that helped her when they first started this.


“Well someone looks like they had fun in there.” Wilt said as he handed her a glass of water.


“How long were we in there exactly?” Jackie asked as she began to drink the water, finishing it in no time.


“Well your friend paid for five hours so-”


“Five hours?!” Jackie panicked as she realized how much this had cost her. “Oh my boss is going to kill me.” Jackie soon pulled out her phone and saw multiple missed calls from her boss, Anna. “Oh she definitely is.” Jackie soon bit the bullet as she dialed the number and began sweating out of fear.


“Jacqueline!” Her manager picked up as she scolded the young girl over the phone. “Where have you been?! You were supposed to come into work almost two hours ago and you didn’t call once to let me know where you’ve been!” 


“Ms. Anna, I promise I can explain, I can come in a fe-“


“No, you know what, don’t come. In fact, you don’t have to come. Ever again. Congratulations Jacqueline, you’re fired.” The phone call went silent as she just stood there, with no way of dealing with the emotions of being fired from a job she loved so dearly. She’d been there for almost two years, she’d been there as long as she moved to the city. It was how she paid for everything she had. She wanted to just break down but she didn’t even have the strength for tears. She just crawled up against the pod where she was in and just sulked about how her life seemed like it was crumbling down to the ground. After her behavior in VR, she thought both Marleigh and Carissa would see her how she really was. A girl with anger as well some abandonment issues. She brought her knees to her chest as she heard the all too familiar voice she’d become accustomed to.


“Jackie? Are...are you doing ok girly?” Marleigh’s voice didn’t have that same reaction that she used to. She sounded tired or disappointed in the tiny girl. But, Jackie gave a response to her, not even looking up from her knees.


“Not really. I destroyed everything between us, the work Carissa and I were working on and then I got fired from the place that kept me afloat. Marleigh, if you want, can you just drop me off at my place? If not, I can just walk home from here.”


Marleigh just stood there as she watched the small girl begin to break down. “Jackie...you know you didn’t do anything to hurt me or Carissa. We had a great time there with you and she even said she’d want to do it again.” Marleigh paused as she brought her hand near the micro girl. Jackie stood up and sighed as she crawled onto her girlfriends hand. “I know you’re full of emotions right now but we can talk about it later over dinner. Alright?”


“Thanks, Mar. Sometimes I just get-”  Jackie pulled herself together as she looked at Marleigh.


“Emotional? Don’t worry, I’m used to it. Now come on, it’s getting a little late.” Marleigh said as she extended her hand out to pick Jackie up from the table she was on. “As for your new job, Carissa’s friend gets her nails done at the nail salon down the street. Since you like feet, I think you’ll be the perfect worker there.” Marleigh’s smile was delicate and once more brought security to Jackie. “Just imagine all the feet you’ll get to play with.” Marleigh giggled as Carissa followed behind them, giggling to herself as she put her phone away. “Who was that?” Marleigh questioned Carissa as she wondered who would make Carissa giggle with such joy.


“Oh ummm, I called an old friend. We have a lunch ‘date’ tomorrow.” Carissa tried her best to hide her excitement from the pair, trying not to ruin their moment.


Soon, the trio walked into the gift shop where all the shirts with the ‘VRcade’ logo were all around. There was even a micro section but Jackie paid it no mind, she only looked over at a beautiful looking hoodie. She looked over at Marleigh who had stopped paying attention to her as she walked over to the counter where a human teenage girl was waiting for them. Marleigh soon handed possession of Jackie over to Carissa as she walked over to the counter.


“Hey umm, about what happened there...”


“Jackie it’s fine. I know I kind of deserved it. I’ve had it coming for years and well I just hope things are better between us now that you’ve had your fun with me.”


“I do kind of admit, it was kind of fun being a giant especially with Marleigh.” Jackie giggled through the tears that still lingered on her cheeks. “And toying with you was a little...enjoyable.” 


“Jackie, I know we didn’t start out on the best of terms but I want you to know that I’ll do anything to make sure you feel safe around me. If you ever want to do this thing again, just tell me.” Jackie wiped her tears as she looked at Carissa and leaned against her finger. “I’ll even agree to be your slave for as long as you want.”


“You’re very sweet Carissa. Thank you. I might take your offer soon.” Jackie then looked up and on a rack was the hoodie section. “Hey Carissa, how much is that hoodie? The black one?” Jackie asked as she pointed to the black hoodie with the words, ‘customize your VRcade hoodie today!’.


Carissa moved the tag as she raised an eyebrow at the tiny girl. “The hoodie itself is eighty five but to customize it is one hundred and five. What would a tiny girl like yourself want a hoodie that size? Want to see if they have any in your size?”


“Well no, I wanted to get something for Marleigh because she’s spent so much on me already. Giving me free rides, making me a custom chair in her shoe, taking me out for lunch and then this. So I want to show her I love her just as much by getting her something she’ll have forever.” Jackie brought out her wallet and looked at her card which was only supposed to be used in emergencies, at least that’s what her parents always told her. She had just enough to buy it while also paying the rest of the month's rent. At least until she got a new job.


“You’re sure about this? What are you even going to put on here?”

 

Jackie looked at Carissa with a smile. “Don’t worry, I have an idea. Can I see your phone?”

The New Career by Toxenisfun
The last time we saw Jackie, Marleigh and Carissa, the micro girl had unfortunately lost her job. Good thing is that the local nail salon is hiring. Thing is, it's the most normal salon.

----------------------------------------------------

Jackie was nervous as all hell as she walked down the sidewalk, all dressed up in her best dress, shoes and makeup. She had all the proper papers in hand as she headed to the salon near Marleigh and Carissa’s place. It was the big day all three of them have been waiting for, the interview. After they left the VRcade a few days ago, they looked at how much the ‘stylist’ position would pay, being the most dangerous and difficult job in the place. Turns out, it made a lot more than Jackie’s former job ever did. Jackie waited all day and all night for a call from them and when it finally came, she almost fainted at the mention of finally getting a job she dreamed of.

As she stepped into the door, she saw a few micro women getting their toes done in the typical style with several men and women working on them. Jackie walked past everyone waiting as she headed over to the front desk where a nice woman was typing on her computer. Jackie coughed to clear her throat before she spoke up.

“Excuse me, I’m here for an interview...with the human section.” The woman looked up at Jackie as she handed her the papers.

“Ah you must be Jackie. I’ll call ahead. Just head through that door and the last door on your right. Ms. Wilson is waiting for you.” Jackie turned to metal door right to her right. Taking a deep breath, Jackie walked as she held the papers tight. She saw the long glass hallway with several doors. She saw several micros walking and talking as they walked and stepped into several doors. Then, Jackie looked up and saw an ebony sole just hovering directly above the glass. Her jaw dropped as she saw every little detail with several micros working on the giant woman’s sole. It wasn’t until now that Jackie realized that this hallway was actually part of the human section and the doors were entrances and exits for the ‘stylists’ to get to their clients feet. Now her dream was never to be this close to work with humans feet but here she was. Dating a human girl, going to an interview that had her work with human women’s feet, her desire for the past few months.

She tried her best not to look up at the soles hanging above her as to not make it seem like she was admiring other feet. She was devoted to Marleigh and her flawless feet so she wanted to suppress her instincts as best she could. But some women weren’t making it easy for the micro foot lover. One girl with tan feet brought her toes extremely close to the glass tube, letting her toes touch the ground while giving Jackie the view of a lifetime to see her soles. Dozens of wrinkles formed as the woman scrunched her toes even more, this almost caused Jackie lose control of herself. Until she heard a voice begin to talk, snapping her out the day dream she was having.

“You have an interest in these types of things don’t you?” Jackie shook her head as she looked to her left to see a much shorter woman looking out at the sole as well. The woman was short, even by micro standards. She was about half the height of Jackie who was average for her age. “Don’t worry girly, a lot of micros come in here just to look at their powerful feet. I’ve even seen some spend all day here just looking at them, noses bleeding and all. It’s mesmerizing isn’t it?”

“Umm, I’m actually here for an interview. I’m here to see a Ms. Wilson.” Jackie waited for response from the short woman but only got a nod as she looked at the woman soon walk away from her chair, causing the whole ground to shake slightly as the woman got up to pay for her time, leaving the micros that were working on her feet leave to come back inside.

“Well, there goes the show. Anyway, I’m Ms. Wilson, the owner. You must be Jackie. Come on in, step in my office. And if you thought that view was great, don’t worry. You’ll see plenty of feet like that if you pass this interview.” Ms. Wilson headed over to the last door on the right as Jackie followed behind. They walked in at the same time, Jackie paused as she looked around the wall, seeing plenty of trophies and awards stating that this was the best nail salon in town. “So Jackie, you want a job here, correct?” Ms. Wilson was short but quick on her feet. In the time it took Jackie to walk a few steps, she was already at the desk, sitting in the chair waiting for Jackie to take a seat.

“Yes mamm, I do.”

“Ok, answer me this. Do you have any experience with human feet? I know you’re interested in them, that’s no secret obviously but have you ever touched a girls feet after a mile run? How about when the girl has been walking all in high heels? Or with sandals? They all have different smells, the way they feel is very different. Now, have you ever touched a woman's feet before?”

“Well, my girlfriend lets me give her massages every now and then. Does that count?”

“Hmm, not to go too deep into your personal life but is your girlfriend a human?”

“Yes, yes she is. How is this relevant to the inter-“

“I ask, not to judge you, but to see if you know the dangers of being around humans. Especially with their feet.” Ms. Wilson then brought out a piece of paper and handed it to Jackie. “Jackie, you like feet. You love your girlfriend and so you wanted to combine the two in your career. You wouldn’t be the first and certainly not the last.” Jackie looked down at the paper and saw a pair of beautifully pedicured feet, the toenails were painted a bright white. She licked her lips as she looked further at the picture. “Now Jackie, tell me about yourself. Why should I hire you and let you fulfill your wildest fantasies with our clients’ feet?”

“Well umm...let’s see. I’d like to believe I have great work ethic. You give me something to do and I won’t quit until I’m done.” Jackie laughed slightly as she waited for a response from the short woman. It was an awkward few seconds before Jackie cleared her throat. “I guess my girlfriend likes my massages. Would it help if I massaged her feet after she ummm...walks around the town in these super cute shoes.” Jackie began to trail on as Ms. Wilson began to lean her head back in boredom.

“I’m sorry Jackie, I was drifting off. And don’t call me Ms. Wilson. That’s what people who don’t work for me call me.” Ms. Wilson then got up out of her chair as she got to Jackie. “I know this wasn’t the best interview you probably ever done but I like you kid. Most people that come in her think they like human feet but the second they get on the floor to get trained, they throw all that out the window. How to treat customers, how to react around them. Everything. We had a boy once that walked in the floor and as soon as he saw the feet of the woman his team would be working on, he ran right out of the building, almost got stepped on running outside. Poor guy.” Ms. Wilson then put her hand on Jackie’s shoulder. “Personally, I see you doing incredible work here Jackie.”

“Thank you ma'am, I deeply appreciate that.” Jackie said as she further looked at the paper, thinking of who these pair of feet belonged to. Her heart began to race as she imagined the picture being Marleigh’s feet. It was like her obsession and she lived for her sweet, dainty yet powerful feet. But pretty soon, she snapped out of her delusions once more.

“Ok Jackie. I can see that you’re going to be a good suit for us. Come, I’ll show you around. And please call me Summer. After all, I am your new boss.” Jackie smiled as she stood up to meet a handshake from Summer.

“Thank you so much. You won’t regret this. Now, how much does it pay?”

“Depends on what you want to do. Come.” Summer nudged Jackie forward as she stepped out of the office and back out of the hallway. “Here is the main hub but you probably figured that out already. We can have up six humans in seats at a time with about ten micros working on each foot. Some work on the toes by painting or touching them individually. The heel team gets the dead skin off from the most callused part of the foot and then the sole team massages the biggest thing of the foot and definitely the most sensitive. One wrong move could result in an unfortunate accident, for everyone working on both pairs of feet.” Summer then headed over to one the doors, bringing Jackie close behind. “Now, mind the noise as well as the smells all around when you exit. Some women that come in here come in fresh from a run or one of those micro bus systems.”

As Jackie walked out and looked around her and Summer, she thought about where she’d be best. Was it the toes? Back with Marleigh, her toes always looked best when she painted them either black or blue. Being able to polish all the toes she could dream of, painting them with love and care. But the other part of the foot she love so dearly had her most intrigued. The sole. Based on the time she spent at Marleigh’s feet, she absolutely loved the soles. Just the way they can be smooth as butter and then create wrinkles just by moving the toes up and down. Jackie shivered as she imagined working on all the soles she could possibly want to. Too many great choices for the foot loving micro. “How much does working on the sole pay?” Jackie asked, smelling the dull and musky air as well some loud footsteps go by them.

“Oh you like the soles do you? They happen to pay the most out of the careers but the most dangerous. But we pride ourselves in having great security for our workers. Haven’t had an accident in about three years.” Summer then brought Jackie’s attention to her immediate right as she saw about six workers massaging a giant sole with strange packs on their backs. Jackie was bewildered as she had only seen these types of thing in movies or on TV. “You like those? Anti grav packs, you’ve probably seen them around. Don’t get very high up relative to our height but they work just well for us. Primary method to ‘climb’ to the soles.”

“So I’ll be on one of those things?” Jackie at this point was still shaking, thinking what a terrible mistake she’d made. Marleigh had previously offered Jackie to move in with them, rent free but she had to be independent and get a new job. And here she was, facing her dream as well as her nightmare. Being at the mercy of a woman who most likely didn’t mind stepping down on a few micros just for kicks.

Fortunately, Summer noticed this and spoke up. “Jackie? Everything alright?”

“Oh yeah, just a little nervous. I’ve only been near one pair of feet in my whole adult life and it’s been my girlfriends….and maybe a few others too.”

Summer just nodded as she called out to a worker that was massaging the giant white sole along with the others. “Natalie!” Summer called as she watch Jackie’s eyes look up and saw one of the workers begin to fly down to them and when she landed, Jackie had to look up visibly as she was taken aback by this giant in micro form. All she could say was one word to the tall girl.

“Wow…”

“What are you looking at?” The tall Natalie just looked at the dazed Jackie about a ‘foot’ down from her. “Hey, Summer, what’s this girls problem?”

“Jackie here is one of our new hires and she...has an interest in human feet. And she wants to be a sole scrubber like you and your team.” Summer looked up at Natalie who was further examining Jackie. “Natalie is our top scrubber, leads the groups when I’m away on business.”

“So you really think you have what it takes to roll with us? What do you think you have that any other smuck doesn’t?” Natalie’s words hit Jackie but she remained strong, after all, this was the best job she could ever want. And the only one she applied for. “What makes you better than the others who just came here to slow my team down?”

“Look, just train me and I’ll pick it up as fast as I can. Just give me one chance.” Jackie locked eyes with Natalie who was silent as Summer watched them both. “That’s all I’m asking for, just a chance.” Jackie took a gamble as Natalie began to step forward to the shorter girl. Fortunately, Jackie held her ground as she looked at her back with equal intensity.

“Then it’s settled! Jackie, you start training with Natalie….on Tuesday at nine am sharp. She’ll get you all ready for your first customer. Don’t you worry your pretty little head Jacqueline.” Summer turned around, grabbing hold of Jackie’s arm as they headed back into the tube, letting Natalie go back to her team.

“Well that was….interesting.” Jackie said as she closed the door behind her.

“It was wasn’t it? I didn’t think you’d snap at Natalie so furiously but you did and honestly I like it.” Summer then handed Jackie a piece of paper with some writing on it. “Since you start first thing Tuesday, I want you to look over this before then. It’s all the sole scrubbers duties and directives. Natalie is very anal about them so be ready for a test. You might even want to practice these on your girlfriend.” With that, Summer left as Jackie brought out her phone and called Marleigh to come pick her up as she began to read the pages.

“Hey Mar, are you busy right now?” Jackie asked as she put her phone between her shoulder and her cheek.

“No, I’m at the coffee shop next door. Why? Did get the job?!” Marleigh giggled loudly, even Jackie was surprised by this as she pulled the phone away from her ear, still hearing Marleigh’s laughs.

“Marleigh? Are you still there? Please calm down, you’re probably making a scene.” Jackie then heard Marleigh come back to as she heard her calm down.

“I’m sorry girly, I’m just...so proud of you. Oh, I’m literally crying.” Marleigh was proud of her micro girlfriend. She knew being around her feet made the little girl happy so it for her it was an easy idea for the small girl to apply there. “Jackie, now that you work there, think you can give Carissa and I a discount?”

“Mar, I’m not even technically hired yet. I start training on Tuesday with this really tall girl who I think hates me.” Jackie then walked into the micro section of the salon, waved to the lady behind the counter as she left outside the door. “But yeah I can do something for you guys.”

“Oh well, if you’re training on Tuesday, why not get some practice in? When we get home…”

“Yes ma'mm, I’d totally want to. By the way, what are you wearing right now? Like...shoe wise?” Jackie whispered the last part as she exited out the building, trying not to attract too much attention to herself.

“Just some sneakers. Don’t worry too much my little scamp, I’ll make sure to get them all nice and sweaty for you.” Marleigh played along as she exited the cafe, ignoring the strange glaces she got from her fellow customers.

“Marliegh, you know how I like them. Clean and refreshed. But I guess I’m going to have to get used to feet like that I guess.” Jackie then leaned up against the railing, starting feel her nose bleed from the thought of being under Marleigh’s feet that have been trapped in her running shoes. Even if Jackie wanted to only like it when Marleigh washed and cleaned her feet before hand, she couldn’t deny the fact that she relished the idea of being under her massive, sweaty feet. “Although, I can make an exception just for you babe.” Jackie smiled as she saw Marleigh’s shoes come closer to her and then stop directly where she was. “Hey Mar.” Jackie soon hung up the phone as she looked up at the smiling human girl above her.

“Hey little girl, ready to go?”

------------------------------------

Hope you all liked this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Any feedback is more than welcomed as well as any suggestions as to what you might like to see in future chapters. You never know if your ideas might be added!
Another Casual Night by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

So before you all start reading, I have a small announcement about this story. I am putting it on a hiatus. I personally feel like I couldn't make a story like this continue without loosing some of the 'magic' of the original concept. I know this wouldn't be the first time I started a story only to end it unceremoniously but with this one, I left it open ended enough in case I do come back to it in the future but with enough closure so there's still closure. Somewhat. But I do have an alternate ending which was actually the way I was planning to build this story from it's inception so if you all wanted to see what my original idea was, let me know! But until then, this is the end of Taking the Bus.

Later that night, Jackie relished in the air around her. The smell of must and dried up sweat filled her nostril as Marleigh had pulled her shoes off several hours before but her feet still had that smell. The smell that Jackie secretly loved even if it was a tad strong for her tiny senses. But slowly the scent diminished in intensity and Jackie was able to actually toy with Marleigh’s feet. And both girls loved it. Especially Marleigh, who moaned fairly loudly when Jackie dug her whole body into the surface of soft sole flesh while she continued to read a book, only in her bra and panties. Jackie wanted nothing more than this to never end, the connection the two of them had made everything they’d both been through over their lives worth it.

 

But it had to unfortunately end. As Marleigh relaxed, occasionally wiggling her toes to get a small excitement out of the tiny Jackie, she got the alarm that made her heart sink with sadness. It was the alert that she’d been dreading. It was time for her shift on the streets to start. Marleigh sighed as she just wanted one night with her best friends without some interruptions but it wasn’t meant to be.

 

“Hey Jackie? We’ll have to continue this later. I have to go in at seven.” Marleigh just inhaled disappointed as she plucked Jackie off from her as she set her down on her nightstand. “I wish we could spend more time together but I gotta do my rounds. Maybe afterwards we can finish?”

 

Jackie pouted as she crossed her arms in protest, wanting equally to play with the pair of feet she loved so much. “Do you have to go? Can’t you take one night off? Just this one?” Jackie begged as Marleigh headed over to her closet to grab a shirt and some shorts to put on for the night as she headed back to the bed.

 

“Jackie, I wish I could. You know I’d much rather spend the night with you at my feet than out there with rude customers. I can’t even wear out favorite pair of shoes anymore since I have your special chair installed, I’m too afraid they’ll destroy it.” Marleigh grabbed a pair of white athletic shoes as well as a pair of black socks. “Now, did you want to stay here until I get back or take you home now?”

 

Jackie sat down as she leaned back to lay down on the wooden surface. “You mind if I spend tonight here again? I don’t mind. Sides, I have Carissa to keep me company.” Jackie sat up as she saw Marleigh’s face with the biggest smile on her face. “What?”

 

“You’ve come a long way Jackie. Before, you used to be so terrified to be around her and now you’re so comfortable having her around.” Marleigh moved close to Jackie, her nose being right in front of the small girl. Jackie laughed as she felt hot air at her feet as Marleigh exhaled through her nostrils. “Proud of you girly. Now, I’m gonna be going, I’ll text you when I’m done. Might be pretty late, it’s party time about now.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m prepared to stay up late for you.” Jackie then  got up to hub Marleigh’s nose which was as soft as it could be. Jackie smiled as Marleigh backed away and blew a kiss to her as she continued to get ready. “Hey Marleigh? Can...can I ask you a question real quick?”

 

“Yeah, what’s up?” Marleigh slid on her sock as she looked at the small girl.

 

Suturing and having trouble getting her question out, Jackie just went with the usual thing she did when her train of thought went off the rails. “I’ll ask you it later, it’s not important.”

 

Marleigh playfully rolled her eyes as she put on her other sock and then her shoes. “Fine, ask me it later. I want that question.” Marleigh giggled as Jackie stepped onto the open palm as she walked to the living room where Carissa was sitting on the couch. 

 

“Hey Mar, going out for the night?” Carissa looked over as Marleigh gently set Jackie on the top of the couch near the brunette’s head.

 

“Yeah, we lost track of time. Do you mind hanging out with Jackie until I get back?”

 

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?” Carissa changed the channel once more as Marleigh blew one last kiss to Jackie as she headed out the door. Carissa then looked over at Jackie with a smile. “Hey, guess what came in today?” Carissa had been waiting all day to show Jackie the hoodie that the micro girl bought Marleigh. It came this morning, fortunately while Marleigh was still asleep. Carissa then brought it out as she unfolded it to show Jackie the final product. In the center was a selfie of Jackie as well as Carissa with the small girl being in the foreground, making it seem like they were about the same height. Jackie teared up as she looked at the hoodie. “She’s gonna love this Jackie.”

 

“Hope she will.” Jackie looked at Carissa with a smile as she then looked back down at the hoodie. “Until I get paid, that was all my cash. Hope you guys don’t mind me staying here a couple of days until I then?”

 

“Jackie, you can stay here as long as you need. I mean, think of all the places you can sleep. A cereal box or in a drawer. Or if you want you can you know…”

 

“No. As much as I like to sleep on Marleigh’s feet after she’s had a long, hard day, I’d much rather prefer a softer surface than a sweat stained insole. But I appreciate the offer. Thanks Carissa.”

 

Marleigh sighed with a heavy heart as she walked down the stairs of the apartment building, pulling out her phone, activating the app announcing to the micro passengers she was open for business. As she walked to her first stop, she played on her phone, texting both Jackie and Carissa in their group chat, keeping an eye on the ground as to not crush any death wish having micros. And when she looked up, she saw her friend from this part of her trek around town, Zavannah. She smiled as she was kneeling down on the ground, letting out her passengers from her sandals.

 

Marleigh soon cleared her throat as she carefully walked towards her friend, seeing a few micros leave her unique sandal design and heading into the micro section of the sidewalk. And just when she thought that all the micros were gone, Marleigh began to walk towards her until she saw Zavannah clutch a micro person up, whisper something she couldn’t exactly hear but soon, she set them on the ground and waved at them with a smile. “Hey Z, haven’t seen you in a while. What’s up?”

 

Looking up, Zavannah’s smile continued as she saw her friend. “Marleigh!” Zavannah then stood up fully, being a few inches shorter than her friend. “Where have you been? It feels like years since we’ve seen each other. What’s been going on?” She then looked down at Marleigh’s shoes with the Micro Bus logos on the side. She smiled. “Still walking around? How’s it been?”

 

“Oh it’s great. Kind of met my new favorite person doing this. She’s real sweet.” The pair began walking to the first stop, usually Marleigh’s best place for customers.

 

“Really? Wow Marleigh, I didn’t think you’d swing that way. How is she in bed? Is she into those weird things like they do in New York? Does she-“

 

“Umm no. She’s actually a micro. And umm get this, she really into feet. Not to embarrass her but I think it’s really cute.”

 

“Oh, that’s interesting, I never thought a micro would even want to be near our feet without some sort of barrier. Does she get off to just seeing or touching? Because if it’s the second one, what’s the little ones name? I might need a small massage later tonight. It could be a little threesome. Come on Marleigh please?”

 

Marleigh had thought about this exact situation with Carissa but she knew Jackie wouldn’t want to be under Carissa’s feet one more time. For now, she just stuck with having solo massages from her. “Her name’s Jackie and she’s starting at that nail salon down the street. Maybe you could drop by and visit her there. Maybe she can give you a special. Then maybe we can talk about doing a little foot party for her.” As the pair were talking, Marleigh’s phone bleeped as they began to head to the first stop, letting her see how many micros were waiting for her and perhaps Zavannah to give them lifts. “Six or so tonight. Not bad. Hey, how have they been to you lately? Your regulars switching over to the metro too?” Marleigh had taken a few nights off to hang out with Jackie and in the meantime, a new mode of micro transport came around with storming success. The Micro Metro system. A faster and much more efficient form of getting a micro business person from A to B. As well as it wasn’t left to some human driving them around which most micros enjoyed.

 

“Some but most like the experience I give them. It’s not really conventional in this business to wear sandals but I do it. I guess I found a market full of micros that love a show on their way to work or the club. I mean, what do you do that keeps customers?” As Zavannah asked, Marleigh stopped in front of the stop, pulling out her phone as she opened up the door to her shoes. 

 

“Just watch. Maybe you can give me pointers I guess.” Marleigh the clicked the one way video call connecting to all the seats. She wiggles her toes, deactivated the once blacked out screen above their heads to show off her sole and the underside of her toes. Marleigh soon cleared her throat as she clicked the communicator. “Hey guys, welcome to my ride. Or should I say my shoe? If you would, just swipe your card or bus pass, we can get this thing started.” Marleigh then muted herself as she looked over at Zavannah. “What?” 

 

“I’ll tell you in a sec.” 

 

Marleigh then looked at her phone, glanced at the transactions and then turned her audio back on to continue talking to her guests. “Alright everyone, let’s get going! Hope you all enjoy riding with Marleigh’s Majestic Bus rides!” Marleigh smiled as she finished off, scrunching her toes as she did so but as she looked at the people down below, she didn’t see faces light up like she imagined Jackie’s when she first took a ride in her shoes. Instead, she saw bored businessmen and some girls doing their makeup. She turned off her end of the feed and looked at Zavannah. “What’d you want to say? That I’m boring to them?”

 

“Marleigh, your personality? That’s great. You just have to get a gimmick to stand out because right now, your presentation is like everyone else. I know this one woman who gives out shirts for ‘surviving’ her rides. Or this one girl that treats her customers like family, is really like a mother to them. Find your market and develop your niche.” Zavannah then leaned in to lean on Marleigh’s shoulder. “Marleigh, you’re really sweet. Make it like that, I mean, what did you do that made Jackie fall for you in the first place?”

 

“I wiggled my toes. And my personality. But I get what you’re saying. I’ll think about it tomorrow. Anyway, I gotta get going to get these ungrateful people to the next few stops until midnight.” Marleigh looked at her friend with a smile. “It was great seeing you again Zee, after you get off, text me?”

 

“Yeah yeah, and don’t forgot to tell me when your Jackie is ready to give these dogs the massage they’ve been craving. I’ll even wash them if she wants them like that.”

 

“She actually does like mine when they’re clean. But she’s slowly liking it more and more when they’ve been fresh from my shoes.”

 

“I guess it’ll be a coin toss. Anyway, I’ll see you around Mar.” The two girls then hugged goodbye as they headed in opposite directions. Marleigh leaned her head back as she started walking to the next stop, pulled out her phone and called Jackie, just as a way to pass the time.

 

“Jackie, how’s your time with Carissa going?”

 

“It’s great! We even got you a present!”

 

Marleigh almost began to jump for joy as her mind raced with ideas as to what the ‘present’ for her was. “Was it...that fairy costume I’ve been wanting to see you in? Come on, is it?” 

 

“Umm no, sides I hate the color pink. But if it made you happy to see me in it…”

 

“It so would Jackie! If it’s not that, please do that! Maybe for my birthday coming up in a few weeks? Come on Jackie, you dress up as a fairy and play with my feet. Just for one day?”

 

“I’ll think about it. But your real present will be waiting for you when you get back. Along with your little foot lover and best friend.” Marleigh smiled as she continued heading over to the next stop as she practically skipped there. She couldn’t wait to get back and see them again.

 

End Notes:

And that is the end of Taking the Bus. If you want to see the original idea I had for the second chapter (with some changes) I might be able to do that! 

The Birthday Surprise by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

As a sort of sequel and intense boredom during this quarantine we find ourselves, I wrote a few chapters (along with a few rewrites to some chapters that needed some re tuning). Think of this as TTB 2.0.

Jackie’s alarm went off, making her jump up from her bed in shock as she looked at the time. She sighed as she looked to her right to still see Marleigh sleeping, her beautiful freckled face being barely visible as the sun slowly began to rise. Jackie smiled and groaned as she got out of her soft, warm bed. She would never even think to get up this early, especially after the night she had but she’d promised herself that she’d get up early as she possibly could and attempt to wake Marleigh so they would spend the day together. 


Jackie then hopped across the small gap that was spread apart to separate her and Marleigh’s bed. It wasn’t much but it was enough to feel like a million miles while they slept next to each other. As Jackie landed on the giant bed, she knew where she needed to go to wake her lover up the best. Besides her feet, Marleigh’s nose was very much Jackie’s next favorite part of her massive body. It was so cute and warm when the micro girl needed it to be as cool and refreshing when she was too warm. If neither felt like Jackie being at the massive girl’s feet, the tiny girl would usually sit atop her girlfriend's nose and enjoy her time there. Sometimes they would watch movies together or just hang out with one another while Jackie sat comfortably on Marleigh’s nostrils.


As Jackie began to climb Marleigh’s extended arm, she felt the warmth of her body. It seriously made her just want to snuggle down on her arm and just wait for the two of them to wake up later on but unfortunately, Jackie was on a schedule. She wanted to wake Marleigh up in time to do everything the two of them wanted to do. Go out to eat breakfast at the most prestigious breakfast joint in the city and go out and enjoy life together. Something that they haven’t had the time to. With Jackie working days at the Human-Micro nail salon and Marleigh working nights running people around, there was only one day that they could enjoy themselves. Marleigh’s twenty first birthday. A time of celebration for the couple as they celebrated another year of life for the human girl. As well, Jackie’s own birthday followed in a few weeks and the two women had talked about combining their birthdays since they were only a month apart but decided on separate dates to enjoy their individual parties.


After a few minutes, Jackie reached the top of her mountain, Marleigh’s face. She took a breath as she fell back on top of Marleigh’s soft skin. Jackie sighed as she hugged and fully embraced her warmth. That was right when Jackie’s plan was foiled when Marleigh woke up. 


“Jackie? I thought we talked about you climbing on me while I’m asleep?” Marleigh’s voice was very groggy as she clicked on the light by Jackie’s own bed. Jackie cooed softly as she saw her girlfriends fingers pluck her up off the massive throat as she was brought high above Marleigh’s face. 


“It was going to be a surprise. By the way, happy birthday to my big beautiful girl.” Jackie blushed as she smiled at Marleigh’s smile. “Are you ready for the time of your life?”


“Depends. What does it entail?”


“How about we talk about it over breakfast? Maybe then you’ll get your answers.” Jackie knew what Mareigh was really poking to get out of her. Her present. And the method she was set on using to get that information was not something Jackie enjoyed per say but she was just happy to see Marliegh enjoying herself. 


“How about we have you for breakfast? You always do look like quite  the  snack.” And that method of getting Jackie to confess was a bit of role play with Marleigh being an ‘evil’ giant looking for her next victim. Sometimes it would be her pretending to step on Jackie which Jackie thoroughly enjoyed for fairly obvious reasons and other times it was Marleigh in just her bra and panties wanting to sit on the tiny girl, something Marleigh enjoyed. But the thing that both of them were both on the fence about was Marleigh roleplaying as a hungry giantess. With the other scenarios, Marleigh had complete control over the situation but this one was a bit dangerous but they still tried it. 


Marleigh brought Jackie to her lips where she opened her mouth and let the micro girl observe the biggest fear Jackie had. Getting swallowed. But even that didn’t detract from the beauty she was looking down at. Marleigh’s teeth, like every other part of her body, were well taken care of. Shiny yet sharp teeth that could slice Jackie’s body into even smaller pieces. She gulped as she looked over at the main attraction of the mouth. Her tongue, which extended out of her slimy and saliva filled mouth to taste the next ‘meal’. The tip reached Jackie’s feet and both instantly fell in love with the situation. As much fear and dread Jackie had looking down this maw, that was overshadowed by the feeling of euphoria by Marleigh licking her feet. 


Jackie, now fully willing to go along with the role playing, began to act scared. Just like Marleigh wanted her too. “Oh no, please don’t eat me. I promise I’m not tasty. I’ll give you indigestion.” Jackie tried her best to conceal her laughter and giggles as Marleigh closed her mouth and started laughing as she looked at her tiny lover.


“Oh my gosh, I can’t with you right now.” Marleigh then set Jackie on her nose as the tiny girl used all four limbs to grab hold onto the soft surface. “You’re so adorable, Jackie, I love it so much. So where were you thinking of going?”


“Anywhere you want girly. It’s your birthday after all. We can do whatever you want. I’ll even put on that stupid fairy costume you like so much. I’ll grant all your wishes.”


“You mean it? Makeup and all? Cause I heard the magic doesn’t work without the fairy makeup.” Marleigh sat up, still keeping Jackie on her nose as she put her slippers on as she looked at the clock on the wall. “Six thirty? What place is open at this hour?” Marleigh joked as she headed to the bathroom to get ready, but not before setting Jackie down on the nightstand for her to get ready, separating her from the soft nose.


“Yes, even the make up. As long as you're happy, that’s all I care about. Now, where’d you want to go? How about Skinny Stevens? I heard they have the best eggs. Or that place Garold’s? Best pancakes ever.” As Jackie listed out ideas for Marleigh, the human girl just looked at her girlfriend and smiled. She knew the place she wanted to go and it wasn’t a place she could go to often due to Carissa wanting to avoid it since an ex worked there but if it was the two of them, that could very well change. “Marleigh? Were you listening? Look, I know I’m small but that doesn’t mean you can act like my voice is too high pitched. Even if you do think it’s cute.” Jackie blushed as she was upset that Marleigh dozed off.


“No, Jackie it’s not that. I was listening but I don’t want to go to any of those places. By now, there’s usually a two mile line for all those. I have the perfect place but it’s probably not going to be as fancy as the ones you listed.” Marleigh then headed to the bathroom, but not before planting a kiss on Jackie's head, instantly cheering her up.


“I’ll be ready in five. I love you!” 


“Love you more!”


Around thirty minutes later, the couple watched the sun rise as Marleigh walked to the restaurant with Jackie sitting on her shoulder. The place they were headed? A twenty four hour fast food joint that Marleigh loved. The absolute best breakfast sandwiches in the city and she could not wait to get her hands on one of them. Marty’s Burgers and it was a staple in Marleigh’s life since she was a kid so when Jackie offered to take her anywhere for breakfast, it was a no brainer.


“Marty’s? Do they even accept micros?” Jackie noticed the sign as they rounded the corner with the bold letters ‘Micros beware’ below the sign which made her nervous.


“If they don’t, we’ll find a work around. Relax Jackie. I’ll protect you. As long as you pay.”


“And if I don’t pay? I’ll become your breakfast?” Jackie joked as she leaned onto Marleigh’s neck, feeling her heartbeat slowly. It soothed her tremendously as nights when she couldn’t sleep, Jackie would climb up to Marleigh’s neck just to listen to her heart beat. Especially when she was feeling anxious or nervous about anything.


“Hey, don’t tempt me girly. I smell that perfume, you smell absolutely delicious.” As Marleigh walked into the restaurant proper, the memories flooded back to her when she and her friends used to come as she smelled the air around her. “This brings back memories.” Marleigh pointed at a table as she tried her best not to throw Jackie off her shoulder. “That booth was where I had my first kiss. Oh and that one was where I met Carissa for the first time.” In Marleigh’s reminiscing, she stumbled over to the counter where an employee was waiting for her.


“Hello, welcome to Marty’s, the home of the all Unicom burger. How may I help you today?” The worker was short, probably half Marleigh’s and she seemed older but still had the charisma of teen. That was, until she noticed Jackie sitting on Marleigh’s shoulder and her mood instantly changed. “Oh no, you have a micro with you.”


Marleigh’s first instinct was to shield Jackie in case the worker attempted to grab her as so many micro unfriendly stores tended to do. “Why, what’s wrong with a micro? They’re people too.”


“I know and if we’re up to me, you two would have no problem eating here, hell  I’m dating a micro myself but it’s just due to some complaints we’ve had. Micros are small so they can get anywhere and everywhere. We’ve had to clean up, shall you say, blood stains on the floor and we even had one lady throwing up in the bathroom with a surprise for everyone involved.” As the worker described the horrible things that happened to the previous micro guests, Jackie’s appetite began to crumble. “I’m so sorry. I probably ruined both of your days.”


“No you didn’t.” Marleigh looked at Jackie as she clenched her stomach. “Well you kinda did.” Even when Marleigh was dealt a bad hand by life, she still managed to bring a sense of joy, even if it was soul crushing news. “Is there any way we can eat here, please? I have bus shoes, will that work?”


The worker sighed, looking back at the kitchen for her manager but no one was within talking distance. “Ok fine. This one time. But if my manager sees her come out of that shoe, both of you are out of here. Because it won’t be yours, it'll be my ass, alright?” Marleigh nodded as she gently picked Jackie up and brought her down as slow as she possibly could before setting her on the ground near her shoe. Unfortunately, Marleigh’s current shoes weren’t the ones that she’d customized. They were just default and stock so as Jackie climbed inside, her mood turned even more sour as she had to sit on the rock hard chairs with no other accommodations. But all that changed when she sat down and looked up to see the thing that made the tiny girl fall for Marleigh in the first place. Her magnificent sole. Even if breakfast didn’t go according to plan, that didn’t mean the couple couldn’t have a great rest of the day.


As Marleigh paid for the food, she walked over to a booth and pulled out her phone and called Jackie on the emergency line. It was hard for the two of them to eat together if they were worlds apart but they were determined to make it work. “Hey Jackpot, how's it down there?”


“It could be better. I have a view down here, it's pretty good. Sorry I can’t actually be with you.”


“It’s not your fault other people don’t pay attention to where they go or what they eat. Jackie, just know that so far, this is the best birthday I’ve ever had.” Marleigh then set the phone down as she received her food, a plate of pancakes with fried eggs, her favorite. “Thank you dear, appreciate it.” Without a second thought, the normally calm girl began devouring the plate as Jackie watched from the screen as her girlfriend took tons and tons of food just to shove it in her mouth only to swallow it to go back for more. 


“Marleigh, have I ever told you that you look absolutely like a monster when you eat?” Jackie laughed as Marleigh paused on eating as she looked at her phone, food still in her mouth and locked eyes with her. 


“And you look like the best snack in this place.” Marleigh swallowed the food still inside her mouth  and then leaned in to the camera closely as she swallowed. “You owe me for breakfast, I mean do you expect the birthday girl to pay for everything here?”


“I didn’t even order anything. I’m starving down here because whoever you hired to stock the food didn’t exactly get the best.” Jackie then brought up a bag of off brand sour cream and onion chips. That expired three months ago. “These are my favorite chips too. I just want to be with you, up there. I’d do anything to be big like you.”


Marleigh frowned as she listened to Jackie’s words. “Jackie? You know I love you for who you are. If you’re bigger than me, the same size or the way you are now. I love you. Now, you want to get out of here? Maybe we can get the rest to go? I’ll let you out and you can have some.” Marleigh saw a smile from Jackie as she continued to speak to her. “I’ll only let you have some if you stay happy alright. I don’t want to see you upset today. Alright?”


Unfortunately, just as Marleigh was about to leave, she saw two people she dreaded seeing, especially with Jackie. “Marleigh? Is that you? What a surprise!” It was Marleigh’s mother and her older sister Alyssa. 


Marleigh groaned silently as she watched Alyssa step forward to take a seat across from her with her mother joking with her. She tried her best to be happy to see them but with what happened a few months ago at the dinner with Alyssa, she was more than hesitant to bring Jackie out from her shoe, where she was safe. “What brings you two here of all places? I figured mom wouldn’t be caught dead in a place like this, especially after dad’s promotion.”


Marleigh’s mother was an essential part of her and Alyssa’s lives growing up. Even if she eventually turned out to hate her as time went on. But with years going by without seeing her, Marleigh tried her best to remain calm and collected. Even if she found her relationship with Jackie gross or weird. “Oh please Marleigh. The money hasn’t changed me or your father who couldn’t make it today, he did say sorry and your present is in the mail. It’s only made our lives easier plus who do you think is paying for all your things. Rent, food and even that relationship with that bug of yours.”


“She’s not a bug, mom. She’s kind and sweet and-“ Marleigh tried her best to not break down as her mother looked at her with disappointment. “Please just give her a chance Mom.”


“Oh save it Marleigh. Alyssa told me what happened at the diner. Now, let me see her. Or is she that small and pathetic that I can’t even see her?” Her mother’s joke went on deaf ears for Marleigh but not for Alyssa. Across the table, she was giggling away at this whole situation.


“Do I have to? I mean, I can call her because she’s not exactly in the best spot to get her right now.” Marleigh began to blush as she tried to weasel her way out of the situation. 


“Marleigh, do what mom says or else she’s gonna get her by force.” Alyssa relished in wanting to see that tiny girl be examined by their mother. Although, it wasn’t out of anger nor did she want to see her sister hurt. Quite the opposite in fact. She didn’t want this tiny and pathetic girl to hold her sister back from her potential and to get their mom involved to resolve this issue was something that definitely strained the two sisters.


All Jackie knew was that they were leaving for the park next but with communication between the two gone and Marleigh scrunching her toes sporadically, like she was nervous about something. That was when her foot leveled out and the door opened. Curiosity soon took over the tiny girl as she took off her buckles to walk to the open door where she soon saw a familiar hand. Marleigh’s. With caution thrown to the wind, Jackie assumed she’d be walking out with Marleigh instead of being inside her shoe. Walking on to her palm, she sat down and saw two other pairs of legs looking right at her. Her heart started to race as she began to think of who these people were. The mystery continued on until Marleigh brought her tiny companion on to the table where she was once again looking at the evil face of Alyssa which made her instincts kick in to duck down for cover.


“So this is what my daughter falls for. A micro girl.” That voice was unfamiliar to Jackie but still so bitter. Slowly turning around, Jackie was soon looking at an older woman with posher clothes than what she’d seen Marleigh wear. A pearl necklace, bright red hair to match her lips, and a black velvet dress that fished her outfit very well. Jackie was quick to deduce that the woman she was looking at and being examined by was Marleigh’s mother who she never expected to meet now or ever for that matter. “My name is Krystal Sanders, Marleigh’s mother. I see my daughter has quite the fascination for you and your people. So tiny, so frail. But yet, quite facilitating and delicious looking if I do say so myself.” Jackie’s heart was still racing as she looked back at Marleigh who was equally nervous for Krystal’s next move.


“Thank you?” Jackie tried her best to be polite to the massive Krystal as she gave her a compliment mixed with some insults. After all, she figured she didn’t want to piss off two giants that could end her before Marleigh even has a chance to react.


“It is a compliment, little one, enjoy it while it lasts. Now, what’s your name, little girl?”


“It’s..Jaquialine but my friends call me Jackie. It’s very nice to meet you Ms. Sanders. Your daughter is incredibly sweet with me.”


“Well Jacqueline. I do appreciate what you’ve done with my daughter here. Micro or not, she likes you in more ways than one and definitely more than the relationships we’ve tried to set up for her.”  Krystal smiled down at Jackie as Marleigh set her down on the table. “There’s a sick irony to this. I never allowed my children to even look at your people growing up. Alyssa took that to heart but it’s very clear that Marleigh always had a soft side for things smaller than her.” 


“What my mother is saying is that you’re nothing but a bug should be squished.” Alyssa sneered down at the small girl as she watched her flinch when she raised a fist up to scare her. “Oh Jackie, you’re so fun to mess with. I’m going to enjoy playing with you.”


“Stop it, Alyssa.” Marleigh looked back at her sister with intensity that made Jackie begin to get frightened by the one she trusted most. But she kept her composure as best she could. “She’s my soulmate and I thought the last time you two met you’d rethink your stance. Mom’s giving her a chance. Why can’t you?”


“Yes I am Marleigh. But, she’s your soulmate? This girl right here?” Her mother pointed down at Jackie who at this point was red with embarrassment from being cross examined by Marleigh’s family. If she wanted to be made fun of for her relationship, she’d go back home. “What about grandkids Marleigh? The way you two have...relations we’ll call it won’t get me any. My only hope is with Alyssa who I know won’t fail me in that regard.”


“Mom, I know Jackie and I aren’t the best pair for the kind of relationship that you’d want me to have but she loves me and I love her in more ways than you could ever know.” Jackie looked up at Marleigh and hugged her pointer finger while it was close to her. A sense of security that the tiny girl desperately needed. “We love each other, she makes me happy. And I know that’s what matters to you mom.”


Kyrstal sighed as she leaned back in the booth. “As much as it pains me to say it but I’ll allow this relationship to go on. For now” She then looked down at Jackie, squinting as she did. “If you break my daughter’s heart, I’ll be coming for you. Now, off to get our nails done. Come Alyssa, our appointment is almost ready.” The two then got up and headed out the door, leaving the couple alone at the booth once more.


“I’m sorry about that Jackie. I don’t even know how they found us here. At least they’re gone now.” Marleigh then brought her head down and kissed Jackie’s head as gently as she could. “I’ll always be here for you.”


“Thanks Marleigh. I appreciate you more than you could ever know.” Jackie’s hair was soon covered in Marleigh’s spit and as much as the tiny girl wanted to be mad for it being ruined, she laughed it off as she looked at Marleigh. “I’m still a bit shaken up by the whole thing. I really didn’t expect to meet your mother for the first time today.”


“Me neither. But at least she didn’t hurt you. Or Alyssa try anything else besides scare you.” Marleigh then grabbed Jackie, and set her on the plate. “Here, I’ll let you have some breakfast before we head out for our next stop.”


“Where were you thinking of going?” Jackie asked as she grabbed a chunk of pancake and began eating it slowly, it’s sweet syrup dripping down her chin.


“I don’t know. Maybe since you met my family today, maybe we could head out to meet yours.”


Jackie dropped her food as she looked at Marleigh. “Meet..my parents? They’ll disown me the second they see I’m with you.”


“You still haven’t even told them? Jackie it’s been almost six months plus it is my birthday so I guess you could consider this another present.” Marleigh plucked Jackie out from the table and plopped her down on her shoulder. “Come on, it’ll be fun. Can’t be worse than meeting my mom and sister.”

 

Jackie sighed as she looked up at Marleigh and how she seemed so adamant on seeing her family. She had a smile on her face that stretched for miles and Jackie didn’t want to ruin that, especially today. Being her birthday, if Marleigh wished it to be, Jackie would be more than obliged to do so. “Ok, lets go. Hope you know I’d say no but it’s your birthday.”

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the new chapter, hopefully this will be a more consistent upload schedule than before. Trust me when I say the chapters do pick up and will definitely surprise some, see you then!

Homecoming by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we see Jackie return to see her parents. Along with Marleigh. A human meeting her micro partner’s humanphobic parents? This should end well.

As the pair rode the train to New Mannorock, Jackie’s hometown, the small girl was nervous as she’d ever been. She had been meaning to tell them about their relationship but never had the confidence to tell her judgmental parents about Marleigh. She constantly feared being shamed for who she loved or was friends with that the already shaky relationship would fall apart. Those thoughts would not leave her head no matter how hard she tried. It was just something that was ingrained in her head.


“Jackie, are you doing all right? You’ve been pretty quiet for the past few hours. I’m getting scared for you.” Marliegh asked as she looked down at Jackie who was sitting on her shoulder staring out the window watching the buildings slowly fade away to be replaced by a grassy field filled with the most wondrous flowers the two of them had ever seen.


“Oh yeah, it’s just that I haven’t seen or talked to my parents since I moved out years ago. I’m scared of what they’ll think of us.” Jackie leaned close to Marleigh’s neck, using her long hair as a sort of faux blanket. She felt the blood being pumped underneath her skin as she smiled peacefully, for the first time since they’d boarded the train almost two hours ago.


“Relax pretty girl. You get to be with me tonight after we get home. How lucky are you? I’ll tell you, very.” Marleigh used her finger to toy with the small girl by poking her a bit and even using it as sort of ‘friend’ to the small girl which got a slight giggle from Jackie. “In the meantime, how should I introduce myself to them? I can’t exactly say ‘hi I’m Marleigh, I’m dating your daughter’ can I?” Marleigh leaned her head back on the glass as she watched the green grass fly by as they zoomed past everything. “What are your parents names anyway?”


“My dad is Frank and my mom is Felica. I also have two brothers and four sisters where I’m in the middle. And yes, the most lucky.” Jackie yawned as she closed her eyes as she began to drift off to sleep, using Marleigh’s soft skin as a pillow. “Makes me think if any of my siblings are still there. With mom and dad like they wanted with me.” Jackie whispered to herself as she leaned deep into Marleigh’s skin.


“Something happened between your parents I should know?”


“It’s just...my parents never wanted to see any of us leave. After the rampage at the school with Carissa and thinking they’d lost me and my sister, my parents really wanted us to be as close to home as we could be. I felt...trapped living with them. I couldn’t even go out with friends unless they knew where we were going at all times and sometimes they’d call the place we were and ask for us. It just got too much.” Jackie then looked at Marleigh’s reflection on the window on the other side of the train. “We got into this fight that just got out of control. Next day, I packed my stuff up and left for the city without even saying goodbye.”


“Wow Jackie, I guess I can sort of see why you’re so...weirded out by this. But promise you’ll be cool? I’ll make sure that tonight is a night you’ll never forget if you do.” Marleigh then picked the tiny Jackie off from her shoulder and held her in her palm just admiring her sweetly. Marleigh was infatuated with Jackie and didn’t want her hurt one bit and she did everything in her power to make sure Jackie was safe and sound. “I love you Jackie. You know that right?”


“Of course I know you do. And I love you too, my big girlfriend.” Jackie then grabbed hold of Marleigh’s thumb as she caressed it warmly. The giant girl blushed as her heart melted and she began to tear up.


“Coming up on your right is New Mannorock.” A man on the loudspeaker called out. The stop. Marleigh got up and headed out. “Please enjoy your stay.”


“Are you sure you want to meet them?” Jackie poured as she leaned on Marleigh’s fingers. 


“Jackie, I’m sure. We had almost two hours to not get cold feet didn’t we? Now where to?” As Marleigh looked around, she saw nothing but grass everywhere and a big patch of gray out in the distance. Raising an eyebrow, she looked down at Jackie. “I’m guessing it’s that area over there?”


“I guess. For now, when you get to the city limits, drop me off and I’ll find them for you. If they didn’t move, it should be easy to find.” Jackie looked at Marleigh and smiled. Even if she was upset, she’d always feel better when she saw Marleigh’s smile. “I love you.”


“Love you too little one. Now go find your folks.”


As Jackie was set down on the ground, all the memories started to flood back to her. As much as she hated this small town her parents wanted her to stay in, now that she was back here with Marleigh, things were different. As she walked down the street, not a soul was outside. It was like a ghost town. All except for her and Marleigh were looking around. That was, until a man came running out of one of the homes and basically snatched Jackie off the ground and carried her indoors.


“Hey! What are you doing? Let me go!” Jackie called out as she was brought into a home with more people than she expected to see. 


“Are you crazy? With that monster of a human out there? I’m surprised she didn’t catch you.” The man said as he started bolting the door shut. “You’re welcome by the way. I’m Fin.” He then turned around and extended his hand for a shake as Jackie tried to remain calm. 


“Jackie, but I don’t need your help Fin. I’m here with her. Here to see my parents.” The other people inside started whispering amongst themselves as Jackie’s news shocked them. “Her name’s Marleigh by the way. Now, can I go see my parents now?”


Fin looked outside as he watched Marleigh play on her phone while staying in the same position as she did when they first arrived. She hadn’t moved a muscle. “Call her, so I know you two are together. Not for me, but for the people. If your family is here, you should know that her kind aren’t exactly welcome here.” Fin looked at  Jackie’s phone as she started dialing Marleigh’s number.


“Jackie? Everything alright down there?” Marleigh’s voice projected across the small community as windows of cars near Marleigh’s feet were shattered completely as she spoke into the phone. Quickly realizing this, Marleigh began to whisper as quietly as she could. “Sorry about that. I’ll pay for that, I swear.”


“Everything is fine Marleigh. Just, the people are kind of scared of you down here. They want to know you can be...trusted I guess.” The phone was then swiftly snatched by one of the women, leaving Jackie puzzled. “Hey! Give that back!”


“She broke my car windows! She’s going to give my kids nightmares for weeks!”


“Give me that phone back! I need that!!” Jackie yelled as they all felt an earthquake all around them, silencing everyone in the neighborhood. Looking out the window, they saw Marleigh’s massive shoe right outside the lawn of this person’s yard with a massive whole about three feet deep.


“Give me my little girl before I get her myself. I don’t want to break anything or hurt anyone but if you touch my baby girl.” Marleigh’s voice blasted through the phone, making the woman that stole it drop it on the ground as they all collectively covered their ears. This gave Jackie enough time to reach for the phone as she ran backwards towards the door, unlocking it as she saw Marleigh’s legs tower in the sky as she watched her be on the lookout for her tiny girlfriend.


“Marleigh, please stop scaring the neighborhood. I’m fine. Everything’s fine.” Jackie spoke into the phone as she watched Marleigh relax a bit as she knelt down, desperately trying not to obliterate anything else in the neighborhood as she smiled at Jackie. “Everything’s fine big girl. Threatening the neighborhood isn’t setting a great first impression here.”


“Sorry, just got scared. I’m glad you’re ok Jackie. Did you find your parents? Are they ok?” Marleigh’s voice was now sweet as she lowered her finger to comfort Jackie. Jackie cooed softly as she hugged Marleigh’s finger as it soothed her more than she could hope. “I’m sorry about the neighborhood Jackie. I promise I’ll pay for it.”


“It’s fine Mar. Like you said, your parents are rich right?” Jackie giggled as she wiped some of the dirt off of Marleigh’s shoe. “But I think I know where they’ll be. I’ll be right back. Just stay here Mar, I’ll come back with them.” As Jackie left Marleigh’s side, she couldn’t help but shake the feeling that was being watched. By everyone. Turning her head to look at a house to her left, she saw three heads peeking out from the curtains, terrified of Marleigh being here. She couldn’t blame them for being so scared of humans. This whole community was founded on them wanting to escape from human interaction but she unfortunately brought their biggest fear to them. She just needed to find her parents, finally tell them the truth and then leave whenever they disapproved of her relationship. Hopefully it would just be in and out. Simple and without too much heartbreak.


“Jackie? You’re the one that monster is with?” She suddenly heard a familiar voice. It was her fifteen year old brother Desmond, hiding in the bushes. Turing to look at him, Jackie wanted to run up to him and hug him but she just stood in place and crossed her arms.


“Desmond, she is not a monster. I promise. Look, we’re just here to see mom and dad. Where are they?” Jackie saw Desmond walk out from the brush as he stepped towards Jackie cautiously. “Besides, why were you in the bushes?”


“Mom always said humans like the little boys first so when I saw her I-”


“Jumped into the bushes so she couldn’t see you? You know you could’ve just gone inside right?”


“I got locked out ok? Jackie, you should know how people will react when they see a human coming here.” Desmond then walked up to hug Jackie as she equally embraced him. “It’s nice seeing you Jackie. We missed you.” The two siblings hadn’t seen each other since Jackie left that fateful night to be on her own. She’d missed out on so many of his birthdays.


“I missed you all too.” Jackie then looked Desmond in the eyes as they released their hug. “Now, where’s mom and dad? I’d like them to meet Marleigh.”


“Why would you want her to meet mom an-“ Desmond paused as he looked at Jackie with a grin on his face. Jackie instantly regretted asking her immature brother for help as she should’ve known what was going to happen. “You and her are...a thing? Mom is gonna be furious!” Desmond then ran off, maneuvering around Jackie as he bolted to a red house with gated windows across the street. Jackie’s heart dropped as Desmond got to the door to have it open right as he got there. Her father was standing there at the doorway, listening to his son as Jackie slowly walked towards the house to join them or at least attempt to. She knew Desmond was going to spill the beans about her and Marleigh and she also knew Jackie would never be considered ‘part of the family’ as soon as the fact she was dating a human.


“Jackie!” Her father said as she stepped into the driveway, head down, looking at the grass rather than making eye contact with her disappointed parents. “Jackie, is what Desmond said true? You brought that monster here? And you’re dating her? What have me and your mother tried to teach your siblings since we almost lost you and Veronica that day? Don’t look at humans, don’t talk to them, don’t consider them friends and especially don’t date them!” Jackie kept her head down as her father continued to berate her. “What if something happened to you, huh? I know you see the best in everyone but they’re not like us. They don’t have to live in constant fear of ‘what if my whole family gets stepped on?’ or ‘I hope I don’t get eaten by a bird.’ Jackie, have you even thought through this?”


“Dad, she’s not a monster. I promise you, she loves me and I love her.” That was when Marleigh’s mother came out to hear what the commotion was. She had a disappointed look on her face already and she hadn’t even spoken a word yet. “H-Hi mom. Nice seeing you.” 


“Jacqueline. So, you brought her here? Tell her to leave. There’s nothing for her and after this, there’s nothing for you here either.” Jackie’s heart was soon smashed as she heard what her mother said. She expected to hear words that would make her want to cry but actually hearing them made her just shattered her very being. Her own parents were basically kicking her out of the family all because she was dating Marleigh and she couldn’t hope to stop them. “I’m going to give till the count of three to get out of my sight and if you’re not, I’m going to raise absolute hell.” 


“Mom please, I can introduce you to her! You’ll see how nice she is!” Her mom just ignored her as she began counting down. “Please don’t do this, mom.”


“Three….two…” Jackie turned around as he heard Desmond and her dad head inside as her mother waited for her to leave. “I hope the maker burns you tremendously for this. This goes beyond me, you. You put the whole community at risk for what?! Your own selfish desire to let your ‘girlfriend’ see your parents. I am never forgiving you for putting my family’s safety at risk. Don’t even bother coming to my funeral little girl.” Jackie then turned to look at her mother with tears flowing down her cheeks. 


“I’ve never hated anyone in my life before, not even that girl who almost killed me and Veronica. Until now. Goodbye mother, hope you got what you wanted. The daughter who only wanted your approval hates you.” Jackie then bolted down the street to meet back up with Marleigh. There was a reason she never wanted to come back here, introduce her parents to Marleigh. They actually reacted worse than what she imagined them to say. It was heartbreaking and she wished she could’ve talked them into at least talking to Marleigh but they were too stuck in their ways. After all, this whole community thought like them. Hating humans because of what they did to them. She was foolish to assume they’d actually listen to her pleas. After that day with Carissa, they’d always hated humans. For good reason.


“Hey pretty girl, what happened?” Marleigh asked as Jackie reached her feet as she continued walking to the exit they originally came from. “Jackie, everything alright? Where are your parents?”


“Not coming. I got disowned, yelled at and told to not even go to my own mother's funeral when she passes. Seeing them, being here just ruined my day. I’m sorry Marleigh.”


“Jackie…” Marleigh wanted to say something nice, sentimental and just something to cheer Jackie up but she just couldn’t comfort Jackie when she was equally pissed. She just felt as if she had just her own heart shattered, she couldn’t imagine what Jackie felt inside. As if her whole world was falling apart and Marleigh couldn’t just stand by and watch her heart get broken. “Where do your parents live?”


“Marleigh it doesn’t matter, let’s just go home, ok? I don’t want to stay here any longer than I have to.” Jackie wiped the tears from her face as she looked to Marleigh who looked as if she had an evil idea. Revenge. “Marleigh, I’m fine. Let’s just go home. Please. It’s fine, I’m fine, ok? You don’t have to do this.” Jackie just saw pure anger in Marleigh’s eyes which just terrified her to the absolute core.


“No, Jackie. I love you enough to defend you. To protect you.” Marleigh set Jackie down on the ground as she took her first actual steps into the small community, forming massive footprints in the concrete. The rock obviously wasn’t strong enough to support anything beyond a micro truck going on it. The road was just wide enough for Marleigh’s footsteps to not harm anything beyond the streets but the cars, concrete and other items were completely destroyed by Marleigh’s weight. She was on a one woman mission to exact revenge for her girlfriend and she honestly didn’t want this to happen but when she saw Jackie’s tears, she had to intervene. To do something.


“Ok New Mannorock, I’m only going to say this once. Where are Frank and Felicia? I swear I will destroy everything I see until I find them for hurting my Jackie. Better to come out now or else.” As Jackie heard Marleigh’s voice, it felt so dark coming from the sweet girl she’d fallen in love with. As if Marleigh wasn’t herself, which she wasn’t. “You broke my Jackie’s heart for wanting to introduce me to you and now, she deserves an apology. I’ll give you both to the count of five to come out and show yourselves. And say sorry and love her like she deserves!” Marleigh’s voice was now at the level of shattering windows of houses and cars as she put her hands on her hips and began to count down. “I really just want an apology for what both of you said to her. I’m not a monster! I’m just a normal girl defending my girlfriend. Four!”


As if driven by the intense desire to protect the parents that just disowned her, Jackie ran as fast as she could to meet Marleigh’s foot as she tapped it. She sprinted past the crushed cars, massive foot prints and other debris in the road as she quickly ran to her girlfriend. It wasn’t the fact that Marleigh wanted to defend her honor or even to save her parents that drove her to stop the giant girl. It was actually just due to the fact that her siblings were still living here. Jackie figured stopping Marleigh as soon as she could would result in less trauma for the youngest, David who just turned twelve. This was his first experience with a human directly and so far, it was living up to the fear drilled into the young boy by their parents.


“Marleigh! Mar! Please come back! This isn’t going to solve anything!” Jackie yelled as she made it to the beloved shoe. She was in tears by this point and just wanted to go home. “Please don’t hurt them, I know you don’t want to. It’s not like you!” As Jackie spoke to her giant girl, she seemed to calm down. Slightly. Marleigh looked down at the small girl as she just saw a broken girl that needed comfort from her and not more trauma. “Let’s just go home, ok? Please don’t prove my parents right. Ok?”


“Not after what they did to you. I want an apology from them. Three!”


“Marleigh. Please I’m begging you to stop. My parents would rather fight than say sorry. This isn’t helping anyone! Please, as your girlfriend, I just want to leave. With you. Either stop this or you can say goodbye. To me, to everything we built together. Please.” The last part suddenly clicked with Marleigh how serious this was to Jackie. It made her realize how dumb this whole rampage was. Her heart started to slow down and she began to snap back to reality.


Marleigh took a deep breath in and then out as she dropped her hand to let the girl climb aboard. “I’m sorry Jackie. I-...” Marleigh hung her head down as she realized what she’d just done. Scarred not only her girlfriend but an entire community of micros. “I’m sorry everyone. We’re going now. Just send me the bill, ok? I apologize for that. I’ll pay for everything, I promise.” Marleigh then crouched down as she reached for Jackie’s itty bitty form to stand on her hand. “I didn’t want any of that. I don’t know what came over me. I’m sorry Jackie.”


“It’s- I’m fine Marleigh, just please don’t do that ever again. I mean it.” Jackie looked at Marleigh as she tried her best to avoid stepping on any cars or houses especially. “That last part is a promise, I wasn’t kidding. If you didn’t stop, I’d…” Jackie reached for Marleigh’s thumb as a way of feeling some sort of comfort as the chill of being abandoned by her own family still remained in her heart. 


“I know. I’m sorry for scaring you like that.” Marleigh walked out of the community and back to the train stop a few miles down the road. “It won’t happen again.” Marleigh looked down at Jackie as she just saw the cutest thing she’d ever laid eyes on. “I promise Jackie.” Maleigh, as she was on the main road again held up the hand Jackie was standing on and smiled at her. “Do you forgive me, Jackie?”


“Of course I do. Like I said, just please don’t turn into that Marleigh ever again.” Jackie soon smiled as she kissed Marleigh’s thumb which just made her girlfriend blush. 


“I won’t. I promise. You’re my little princess after all. We don’t need my family or yours to be happy. We have each other. Ok?” Marleigh leaned in for a small smooch as Jackie was red with embarrassment. Her lips were soft as the softest cloud one could imagine as the giant girl just gave the micro a light peck on the head, something she’d become very skilled at. “I love you my sweet little princess.” Marleigh then brought Jackie up to her shoulder where she felt the most safe with her.

 

“I love you too, my vast girl. Now, let’s go get some drinks. Alright?”

End Notes:

Stay tuned for the next chapter because that is when it gets going. I have a lot planned for the coming future of this story and what will be the finale for this story. It's not gonna be something you want to miss. Anyway, if you enjoyed please feel free to leave a review as anyything helps. See you next time!

Drunken Mistakes by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

 

You do not want to miss this chapter if you’ve been invested in this story and shipped Jackie and Marleigh since the beginning, this might hit close to home. Anyways, Happy Vore Day, and please enjoy the story!

“Come on Jackie, have a drink with us.” Carissa spoke in a slurred manner as she took another swing of alcohol. Jackie was sitting on the table near the couch Marleigh and Carissa were drinking. As much as she wanted to have some fun, cut back and enjoy her time with Marleigh especially, she just couldn’t. She was too hung up on what her parents told her. To leave Marleigh as soon as she could. She knew they would act like this so she shouldn’t be surprised by their reactions especially her mothers. But actually hearing them say those words to her made her upset more than anything.


“Jackie, forget about your parents for a few hours. Here, I made your favorite. The Death Valley.” Marleigh walked over to the side table as she was carrying a small shot of a red liquid. It smelled sweet yet tart at the same time. Although Jackie was never much of a drinker, there was one drink she couldn’t get enough of which was a favorite in her only neighborhood. Seeing this made Jackie’s face light up with excitement.


“A Death Valley? I thought you didn’t have enough vodka for that.” Jackie turned around as she saw Marleigh in just a red bra and panties, exposing her smooth stomach to the small girl causing her to blush with excitement.


“I don’t but I tried my best. Hope it’s good.” Marleigh set the shot glass in front of Jackie as the small girl took one sip and was hit with what seemed like too much vodka. Jackie coughed as she felt the liquid burn her throat before she smiled at Marleigh with as much love her tiny heart could muster even if the drink was a tad strong for her liking.


“A little strong Mar but I think you nailed it.” Jackie laughed as she continued to sip the drink as the giant girl just looked at her. Looking up, she saw a toothy grin form on Marleigh’s face. It didn’t scare her, more just just creeped out. “What’s up Marleigh?”


“I just think you’re the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.” Marleigh had never been good at handling her drinks owing to the fact she barely drank much as it was but when she did, she was seen to be more wild and outgoing when sober. Jackie had never seen Marleigh drunk and was excited when she brought out the bottles for all three of them. Even if she knew Marleigh and Carissa were going down more than she could ever hope to drink. “How did I ever get so lucky to be with you?” Marleigh’s mouth was soon right above Jackie’s small and megar frame. The micro girl could smell the alcohol coming from her breath and instantly started coughing as Marleigh exhaled specifically onto Jackie.


“Marleigh, let's go do some shots. Besides you’re getting a little too close to Jackie for my liking.” Carissa on the other hand was always the aware drunk and was always there to make sure Marleigh never did anything too far, especially when around the innocent Jackie. “Let’s not go too far with things alright?”


Marleigh then stood up as she looked at Carissa. “For your liking Carissa. Jackie is perfectly fine and safe with me. Isn’t that right little girl?” Marleigh then grabbed Jackie semi forcibly from the table. This was out of the normal for the pair as Jackie would also give permission to be handled and would never be grabbed without a good reason. Jackie gasped in shock as Marleigh’s grip tightened around her. But as a way to go with the flow, Jackie remained quiet and just went along with it. “Isn’t that right Jackie? You don’t mind this?”


“Of course not Marleigh. I don’t mind this.” Jackie’s voice was saddened as Marleigh brought her small frame in front of Carissa. “I’m fine Carissa. I don’t mind.”


“See Carissa? She’s fine. Now let’s do some shots!” Marleigh then brought Jackie over to the table where all the alcohol was, smiling as she set the girl down on the table. “What are we going to do first? I was thinking of some Malibu first.” Marleigh then reached for a couple of shot glasses and began pouring the clear liquid into each of them. Jackie just looked at the defeated Carissa and saw she was just going along with it, at least for now. This was a whole new experience for Jackie as she’d never seen Marleigh drunk and this was something she thought she would enjoy but she couldn’t have been more wrong. She thought it would be exciting. Perhaps they’d do things that neither would do sober. And to a point, she was right. Marleigh was doing things that she wouldn’t normally do. 


“At least you’re having fun Mar.” Jackie said as she was set down next a shot of the clear liquid. She could already smell the alcohol in the air around it and she started to gag but held it back so as to not ruin the moment. Jackie then looked up to see Marleigh already downing one of the shots of pure alcohol like it was nothing. She never imagined Marleigh to be a party girl, she figured it would be Carissa who was the wild one. She just assumed this just a one time thing with it being her birthday.


“Ok Marleigh, since you want to have your fun with Jackie, I’m gonna go drink alone. You two have your fun.” As Carissa left the room, an air of sadness filled Jackie’s body. This was supposed to be a night of celebration for the three of them. Not only for Marleigh’s birthday but to also celebrate six months of the mixed sized couple dating. “I’ll see you both tomorrow, have fun drinking till you pass out. Just be safe.”


“Yeah, yeah. We’ll be safe Carissa.” Marleigh happily shooed Carissa as she closed the door behind her. “Now that the square is gone, we can have some real fun. Forget my feet, my nose or anything else you’re obsessed with my body, little one.” Marleigh bent down as she stared down the small girl who was beginning to feel intimidated by the feel of the room. “I’ve been reading up on some known micro fetishes. Feet and breasts are actually the most common. Then there’s asses, hands and finally something very special.” Marleigh soon plucked the small girl off the table near the shot as she was lifted up into the sky by the giant girl's fingers. “I also looked at how to please a micro to their heart's content. First we just gotta get you super wasted.” Marleigh was doing the unthinkable right now. Against her wishes, Jackie was going to be intoxicated without her saying so. When the party first started, she just wanted to have some fun with her two best friends, she even planned on dancing in that horrid fairy outfit that Marleigh loved seeing her in. Anything to make the big girl happy, especially on her birthday. But this plan Marleigh made up was frightening Jackie as she lowered the small girl into the shot glass.


“Marleigh, what’re you doing? I have my own drink, ok? I’d really rather not drink out of yours. Ok?” Jackie tried her best to talk Marleigh out doing whatever she had planned.


“But it only works with human drinks.” Marleigh hiccuped as she lowered the girl right into the pool of alcohol. “Come on Jackie, don’t be square like Carissa. Learn to loosen up a bit. Have some fun.” With that, Jackie was plunged deep into the clear drink. Forced to drink the liquid around her, Jackie realized that Marleigh, the sweet and innocent girl she fell in love with, was no longer in control. Instead, she was replaced by a sadistic, drunk woman that merely resembled Marleigh. What other surprises did Marleigh have in store for Jackie? By this time, she had no idea but knew that they were not going to be great and innocent ones.


Jackie swam up to the surface as fast as she could, just barely drinking any of the alcohol surrounding her. Her eyes burned heavily as she tried to not open them and expose them to more of the burning liquid. “Marleigh, are you insane? Get me out of here! I could drown!” Jackie yelled out but instead of the sweet girl that would’ve helped her, she just saw Marleigh smiling with an evil look in her eyes. 


“You won’t drown, my little girl. Not where you’re going.” Marleigh’s fingers wrapped around the shot glass and brought it along with Jackie high in the sky as the giant birthday girl began to laugh silently as she began to speak as if making a speech to a non-existent crowd. “Here’s to the best thing to ever happen to me. My little Jackie, so sweet. Recently I’ve actually been really curious what she would...you know, taste like. It’s just something that I’ve always been curious about. I shouldn’t say always, just sort of popped in my head this morning. Anyway, cheers to another birthday.” Marleigh’s ceremony ended as quickly as it began as the shot glass was moved to her lips, which left Jackie left with other options but to start swimming as fast as she could against the current Marleigh was creating. What seemed like thousands of gallons washed beyond Marleigh’s lips. The effort Jackie tried to give was mute in comparison to the sucking power of Marleigh’s vacuum like mouth. It was fruitless to fight it but Jackie was not going to go lightly. Using the last bit of energy she had, Jackie made one final attempt to avoid being sucked inside Marleigh’s mouth. She swam as fast as she could and to her surprise, she actually outlasted the liquid. The only thing in the glass was her and the air around her. 


Marleigh soon took note of this and rather playing this off as a sort of cruel joke, doubled down as she simply grabbed another bottle nearby and poured herself a new drink. “Jackie, come on. It’s my birthday. And my last birthday wish is to have you in my mouth. Please, you’re really not making this easy. Just this one last thing.” Marleigh began pouring the now brown liquor into the glass, hoping to Christ that this didn’t end up actually drowning the small girl. And to her amazement, after the liquid was in the shot, Jackie came back up one more time, arms flailing as well as breathing heavy. Her intention was not to down the small girl in her shot like Jackie probably thought. Just to basically give Jackie the best French kiss she’d ever had.


“Ok Marleigh, I’m going to give you one chance to stop this or else I’m getting Carissa. As soon as I get out.” Jackie yelled as she looked to the intoxicated Marleigh who was obviously not ready to be reasoned with. 


“Just this one thing, please. I promise I know what I’m doing.” Marleigh once again grabbed the shot and both girls knew she was not going to make it easy for the micro. Marleigh was not going to sip the liquor like before. She was going to actually perform the way a shot is meant to be done. Downing it in an instant. “You’re gonna be in my mouth one way or another. It might be fun. Come on, don’t be a square.”


Jackie screamed as her and the glass were immediately tossed beyond Marleigh’s lips and directly into her massive maw. Jackie expected to just simply land on the tongue and watch as the liquid traveled beyond Marleigh’s throat. But, nothing exactly worked out for the small girl, especially today. First she got reunited with the girl who seemed like she wanted to kill her, then she had her family disown her, her girlfriend almost destroyed said family and now she was about to be swallowed alive by the girl who promised her the world. As much as this day started out great, it slowly began to get worse and worse as time progressed. Now, Jackie was following the liquor down Marleigh’s throat. She just wanted to cry as the girl who claimed she was her protector, her beautiful princess, the sweet and innocent cinnamon roll was now drinking her in a shot. 


Jackie traveled beyond where Marleigh claimed she’d end up. She was now heading towards the uvula or what was known in Jackie’s case, her last bit of hope, a quickly fading opportunity to save herself from going down the pit of no return. Jackie had just enough light to judge the correct angle and speed. She had one shot at this so if she messed up, it was her death. No second chances meant she was ready for this. She counted just when Marleigh took a gulp and then jumped as high as she could to the uvula and hoped she made it.


And to her surprise, she made it! When she hit the squishy appendage, Jackie started to cry tears of joy as she heard the last bit of liquor travel down Marleigh’s throat. She’d made it to safety and right where Marleigh wanted her. Or at least, so she thought. As if a cruel joke by the cosmos, Jackie’s plan semi backfired on her. With her landing on the uvula, it triggered something in Marleigh. A second swallow, this time leaving no survivors. Jackie once more screamed as she felt the overwhelming force of Marleigh’s throat muscles pulling her down. She tried her best to grab hold of something solid but everything around her was soft, gooey and slimy. There was no easy escape, if there was an escape. Jackie’s legs were the first to take the unwilling plunge. Then her torso. And in one last cry out for help from Marleigh, Jackie screamed out as loud as she could beyond Marleigh’s jaws. It was the last thing she could do before the muscles around her fully brought her down to the pits of the stomach where she knew she wouldn’t last long. She’d seen the crime scene reports of micros being swallowed and most don’t last more than a few minutes if the human is aware they just ate a person. With Jackie’s case, Marleigh would more than likely not be aware she even swallowed Jackie until it was too late. She’d be nothing but a mess of bile and liquor.


“Marleigh! Please, don’t eat me! No!” Jackie’s last breath of somewhat fresh air was taken as her head was consumed by Marleigh’s powerful throat and down Jackie went. Her fate was sealed as she heard Marleigh’s soft and innocent sound heartbeat. If she was still on the outside, she’d be relaxing to the sound but now that she was being dragged down to the lower levels of Marleigh’s body, this just served as a trumpet of death for Jackie. All the blood pumping around her, the gurgles as well mixed together in a death filled symphony as Jackie traveled down the throat of the girl she loved so much. She wanted to scream but the last bit of air in her lungs was pushed out as Marleigh’s throat tightened its grip on the small girl. All hope was lost as Jackie truly believed this is what was meant to be. Her destiny in life was just to be a drunken snack to her girlfriend. There was no true love for her, no life beyond being a snack.


That was until she started hearing coughing. Marleigh had heard and felt the struggles of the small girl. Pretty soon, Marleigh spat Jackie out, with her completely soaked in salvia, liquor and shame.


Marleigh’s instincts reacted swiftly as she quickly sobered up and launched Jackie out of her mouth, with the small girl landing on the bed completely soaked in spit, liquor and shame as Jackie curled up in a ball. She began to shake uncontrollably as the fear she felt while still inside Marleigh’s throat began to lessen but it remained. She was terrified being eaten alive, something her parents always said would happen if she left home. 


“Marleigh….I don’t-“ Jackie tried to get some words to come out but she was too shaken up by the whole experience to even stand let alone speak. She just sat up and tried her best not to panic after she realized what had just happened. To call it a mistake would just be plain wrong. This was attempted murder by all accounts.


“Jackie I know what you’re gonna say. Please don’t say it, it was a mistake.” Marleigh kneeled down on the bed as she tried to reason with the girl she almost ate. Extending her hand carefully, she tried to rub Jackie’s back, something that would always do the trick if she was stressed or angry. But not this time. As Marleigh’s hand began to get closer to Jackie, the girl turned around swiftly as she had tears in her eyes. Smacking Marleigh’s finger away from the small girl as she continued to cough up the spit that had almost drowned her. “I’m sorry Jackie, it was just an honest mistake. Please?” Marleigh tried once more to caress Jackie’s back to comfort her but rather than a simple slap to get her away from the small girl, she received something much more.


“Don’t touch me Marleigh!” Jackie screamed out in agony as she coughed up the remaining spit and liquor somehow still lodged in her throat from her time in Marleigh’s. “I thought you were gonna be the good one! You said you’d protect me, make me feel like a princess! After the day I had, the things I’ve been through my whole life, I did not suffer all that just to die in your stomach while you’re drunk Marleigh!” Jackie fought through the tears as the tears rolled down her face like there was no tomorrow. Her throat began to tighten up as she looked Marleigh in the eyes. “I trusted you. Loved you and this is how you repay me? By trying to drink me in a shot? Are you serious Mar-“ Jackie paused as she looked back at the nightstand where she normally slept and saw a photo of the two of them that was always their favorite together. It was the time Marleigh had gotten tickets to see Jackie’s favorite show, House of Danger live. They were smiling and having a blast but now, that seemed like years ago at this point. Jackie had been through too much pain today to stay. As much as it hurt both of them to say it, after what Marleigh had done, something just didn’t seem right anymore. She just wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. “I don’t think I can stay here anymore Marleigh. I don’t feel safe and secure anymore. I think it’s best we just don’t see each other for a while.”


Marleigh was left absolutely speechless as Jackie spoke. She’d made the biggest regret of her life and her life was just falling apart as the small girl began to climb down her bed and onto the floor. It wasn’t as if Marleigh didn’t agree with what Jackie’s decision was. In fact, she fully understood it no matter how much it hurt her. She wanted to start begging Jackie to stay but her relationship was in shambles all because of what she’d done. “Jackie, please don’t go. We can talk about this. Please don’t.” Jackie paused for a second as she looked back slightly, with some tears in her eyes. But, she kept going towards the door. Even though she knew Marleigh could grab her and force her to stay until she calmed down, Jackie knew she wouldn’t dare as the small girl headed towards the door. Even though Marleigh very well could make her stay in her room until everything was calm, they both knew how that might end up. With both of them feeling even worse than they are right now. “I love you, Jackie.”


As Jackie walked out the room, she turned back around and saw Marleigh lying down halfway on the bed with tears in her face. They were both hurting from what had happened and worst of all, she had no idea if they’d be back together. But she didn’t want to even look the girl who almost ate her in the eye, not like she’d could. Every time she thought of Marleigh, she’d think of this night and how she was swallowed unwillingly. It would haunt her for the rest of her life. Tears flowed down Jackie’s face, her throat was tight as she sniffled towards the main door. This night, what Marleigh did, on purpose or accidental, damaged the small girl. Ever since her first date with a human, she’d terrified of getting sent down the bottomless pit, to be forgotten. Digested and just turned into a simple calorie for Marleigh.


“Jackie?” She heard Carissa call out as Jackie crawled under the door. “What happened with you two in there?” Carissa got up from the couch and kneeled down to the tiny girl as best could while she was still walking to the door. “Jackie?”


“Look, I love Marleigh. But...she did something that I can’t forgive very easily.” Jackie stopped in her tracks as she looked at Carissa. “I’m sorry Carissa. I probably won’t be around for a while. Just do me a favor. Make sure she’s alright. I don’t want this and I know she doesn’t either but…”


“Jackie, I don’t understand. What happened? Please don’t go, she needs you. Whatever happened there can be fixed. I promise.” Carissa lowered her hand to pick Jackie up but the small girl just kept walking to her main goal. The front door. And Carissa wasn’t about to stop the small girl. “Just be safe, Jackie. Alright?”


“I will. I’ll miss you Carissa.” As Jackie walked to the door, she heard Carissa stand up and head back to Marleigh’s room. Jackie’s throat had a lump in it as she walked right under the door, not before turning her head back to hear Marleigh sobbing profusely over what she did. A part of her wanted to stay, say everything was alright but another part of her said that most of the problems that occurred to her today were a major factor in deciding on this. The pain she’s been through, the stress of today was too much. It was supposed to be a cherished day between the two of them and now it just seems like the worst day ever. 


She began to walk out of the apartment and saw a pay phone nearby specifically made for micros. She reached into her pockets and found some change still in her pockets. She was surprised that she still had coins in her pocket and they weren’t all swallowed by Marleigh for an extra calorie or two. But she dialed a number and waited for an answer. 


“Hello? Who’s this?”


“Tori? Is this you? It’s Jackie. You think you can pick me up? I’ll tell you what happened, just get here at one forty Fremont street.”


“Jackie? It’s two in the morning. It might take me a bit to get over as soon as I can. Are you hurt? Are you in danger?” Tori was Jackie’s friend from her old job who she still talked to every now and then but as Marleigh and her began to get closer, she didn’t talk to her as much as she once did. But now that she was forced out, Jackie had no other person to turn to.  

 

“I’m fine, I’ll tell you what happened when you get here. Just be here ASAP, please.” Jackie hung up the phone as she leaned against the wall and covered her face with her hands. It wasn’t fun going through pure heartbreak and no one ever said it would be. Their relationship as they knew it was over.

End Notes:

How messed up would it be if I just ended it right here? I won't, this is far from the end but can you imagine? For now, the golden couple is broken up and will they get back together? Wait and see is all I can say. Wait and see.

Repercussions by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

 

Aftermath of the previous chapter, a shorter chapter as a little down time. Separated and broken-hearted, Jackie and Marleigh deal with the situation in very different ways.

“Tori, you don’t get it. I was in her throat. If I hadn’t tried to choke her, I’d still be digesting.” Jackie began to cry her eyes out as her friend from her old work, Tori, looked at her. “This was the girl I loved. The girl I wanted to spend my life with.” As Jackie looked into her friend’s eyes, she too started to tear up. “I just-I just don’t know what to do with her anymore.”


“Jackie, I’ve been your friend for years it seems and when you said all those months ago that you were seeing a human, I was scared for you. I really was.” Tori was what Jackie would call her best friend besides Marleigh and Carissa. One of the sweetest people Jackie had ever met and was always ready to be there whenever one of her friends needed her. But, she wasn’t afraid to tell her friends what she thought. Whether they wanted to hear it or not. “But what did I tell you when you first saw her?”


“Be careful?”


“That’s right and I don’t need to read ‘micro eaten alive by human girlfriend’. I know you think she’s a sweetheart and the best thing that’s ever happened to you but you know humans. Once they get a taste of us, they’ll never stop. Didn’t I tell you about that couple who tried to eat a whole bunch of people in New York because they ate one micro. Just one. That’s all it takes.” As Tori explained her point, Jackie’s heart sank to the pits. She wanted to go back home desperately, to apologize to Marleigh but the fears she had given her began to leave doubts.


“Tori, I love her and I moved in with her not too long ago. But she did try to eat me. God dammit I’m so confused.” Jackie just began tearing up even more as she put her head on the table. “You ever wish you could just go back and fix things.” Jackie soon began to just go limp as she sighed deeply. “I just want to die.”


“Jackie…”


“I know, Marleigh always said I could be too emotional. Too nervous sometimes.” 


“Jackie, you know I love you unconditionally but Marleigh? She’s gone. She tried to eat you, forget about her. What you need to do is find a girl who’ll treat you right. A micro girl who won’t eat you because she’s drunk or bigger than you.” Tori then walked across the table as she put her hand on Jackie’s shoulder. “You’re gonna get over this, I promise.”


“I know but-“ As Jackie was clearing her eyes from tears, her phone started to ring. Her heart sank as deep as it’s ever gone as she saw it was Marleigh, calling her for the eighth time today asking where she was. She just looked at the photo she had of her, them smiling together. It broke her, shattered what little hope she had of getting over her. “I can’t take this.”


“I can’t do this Carissa. Bugging her this much is just going to piss her off.” Marleigh cried out as she set her phone down after trying to call Jackie for god knows how many times since she left. Every time was just the same. No answer, just went straight to voicemail. “She’s not coming back.” They’d been up since Jackie left or about one in the morning with Marleigh constantly crying and not even eating or drinking anything. Carissa tried her best to console Marleigh but with Jackie gone, the best thing that ever happened to her, nothing was going to be easy.


“Do not talk like that! This is just another fight. You two have had loads of those. Right?” Carissa consoled the weeping Marleigh and as her friend cried her guts out, she started to cry as well. “It was just a mistake.”


“Carissa, I almost swallowed her. I could’ve killed her! I’m surprised she hasn’t called the police yet. It was attempted murder...” Marleigh put her head back into her pillow as she still felt the need to call her one more time. This relationship was over because she got too carried away, too drunk to think straight. “If she doesn’t want to see me again, I’d understand. Poor girl, I promised I’d be the good one. The human that wouldn’t hurt her. And what do I do, like the idiot that I am, decided to drink her in a shot!”


“Marleigh, call her. One more time. Please, I don’t want to see you two break up because of this.” Carissa grabbed Marleigh’s phone and began to call her just as a last ditch effort to get Jackie back in their lives. After a few moments, the call was actually answered but not by Jackie. This was a new voice.


“Marleigh? So you’re the one that tried to eat my friend.” The other voice spoke with such malice and hatred, it seemed obvious that this wasn’t the sweet Jackie she was used to. 


“Who is this? You’re not Jackie! Where’s Jackie?”


“You seem pretty angry after trying to eat her. If you really loved her, you’d be sobbing and begging her to come back. In fact, she doesn’t even want you back.” What the voice was saying annoyed Carissa to the very core. Here she was, watching her best friend be at her absolute lowest and this girl was mocking her.


“Wait! Tori, what are you doing? Stop, you’re just making it worse!” Carissa heard Jackie’s voice on the other end, just barely however. “I need to talk to her.”


“Fine. Good luck sister.” Tori handed the phone to Jackie who quickly began to try and figure out what she would say to Marleigh. A million things went through her mind as she stuttered a bit as she thought of all the good times they’ve had together. Long before this, it seemed as though nothing would separate them. From when they first started talking, Jackie fell in love with Marleigh and she didn’t want to break up with her but she felt like she needed space away from her. As much as it felt like a knife going through her heart every few seconds.


“Hey Marleigh, I know you miss me and I miss you too. It’s just that I think we need to take a break. I still love you deeply but...after last night, I’m scared. I know you didn’t want to do what you did but I think it’s just best we take a break. Let us both sort things out on our own and then maybe we can come back when we’re both ready.” Carissa remained silent as she let Jackie continue to speak. “I understand you’re hurting and I am too but I promise, I’ll be back home. Just might take a while. Just know I still love you and I’ll miss you until then. Bye Mar, I’ll see you when I see you.” Jackie’s voice then shut off as the line was disconnected, stunning Carissa. She was caught in the middle, wanting to comfort both of them and try and get them back together as fast as they felt comfortable with.


“Was that Jackie? What’d she say?” Marleigh rolled up from her pillows, dried out tears covered her cheeks as a sign she’d been getting slightly better. She had hoped the call was her saying she’d be coming home. “Is she coming back?”


“Umm, no. She said she still loves you and is afraid of humans right now. I’m sorry Marleigh. She’ll come back. I promise.” Carissa knelt down and put her hand on Marleigh’s shoulders. “Come on, let’s get her off your mind. Why don’t we watch some of your favorite movies? I'll get the ice cream and snacks. How does that sound?” Marleigh just looked down on the ground as she wanted to imagine Jackie once again at her feet, happy and content. But it was just her being hopeful. That wouldn’t happen again for a long time. If it ever did happen again. “I miss her too Marleigh, you’ll get her back. I promise.”


Jackie hung up the call as she looked at Tori who was actually proud of her. “You did good Jackie, moving on is the first step of healing. I know it hurts but it beats her stomach acids. Come on, we need to get you cleaned up.”


Jackie wiped her nose with her sleeve as she looked at it . “What? Where are we going?” Tori pulled Jackie up to her feet, cleaning her off as she did so.


“We’re gonna go find someone to get that big nasty girl off your mind. Trust me, by tonight you’ll be with a new girl that’ll treat you right. I promise.” As much as Jackie was happy to be with her friend, especially in a time like this, she couldn’t shake the fact that she did miss Marleigh. Her warm embrace was always waiting for her and it was just yesterday that they enjoyed each other’s company but now they were miles apart. She deeply loved Marleigh and wanted to go back but when your girlfriend almost swallows you in a drunken state with no intention of letting you out, things get weird fast. 


As Tori and her walked out of the diner, she thought back to when they first started dating. How Jackie told her of the girl that wanted to eat her alive. It made her think. Had Marleigh been waiting for an opportunity to eat her alive just to see how it would feel? No. It was just Jackie overthinking. If that was true, Marleigh had dozens if not hundreds of chances to eat her alive. Even if it was an accident, and not a twisted attempt at Marleigh experimenting with swallowing someone, Jackie felt weird with her. Weird in the sense that every time she thought about the sweet moments they had together, Jackie’s mind would instantly bounce back to last night. Being in Marleigh’s throat changed things for the worse and Jackie’s tiny mind couldn’t think of a reality with her going back to Marleigh’s arms this soon. As much as both of them loved each other, this was going to take a long time to repair.


Hours later, there was a lock on the door, which surprised the two girls as Carissa headed towards it, not expecting company. Cautiously, she opened the door as she saw someone she hadn’t seen in quite some time. Marleigh’s look alike older sister, Alyssa. “You? What do you want?”


“Here to...see my sister. Since she broke her heart.” Alyssa searched the apartment for Marleigh with her eyes as Carissa was blocking her entrance. “Now, where is she?” Alyssa asked as she saw a blanketed figure step out in the main room and instantly, Alyssa knew it was her. “Marleigh!” Alyssa cried out as she busted in the apartment, overpowering Carissa as she knocked back a couple feet as Alyssa embraced Marleigh with everything she could offer.


“Alyssa…” Marleigh, though strongly broken-hearted, still reached out for a hug as her sister did the same, embracing each other as Alyssa brought her to the couch. “She’s gone, Alyssa.” Marleigh mumbled as she sat down on the couch, still expecting Jackie to come back into her life any minute now. “And it’s all my fault.”


“No it’s not Mar. That girl never deserved you. You loved her but she left you. She chose to leave you on your birthday and you expect her to come back? Marleigh, you’re sweet, loving and caring but the second I saw her, I knew she was only taking advantage of you.” Although Alyssa was only told a bit of what happened from the horse’s mouth, she did manage to make a lot of the facts up about the situation but Marleigh wasn’t stopping her. She knew she messed up but to admit to Carissa what she did to make Jackie as one thing but to tell her sister who seemed like she always hated Jackie was another issue entirely. “You’ll find someone better than her. I promise. Besides, you were always too good for her.”

 

Marleigh sighed as she reached for another hug from her older sister. “This wasn’t how it was supposed to be.” Marleigh wept on Alyssa’s shoulder as this whole plan had backfired tremendously on the couple. The original idea was to give Jackie the best kiss she could ever receive but ended up with her almost getting swallowed and the both of them broken. “I’ll always love you Jackie.” Marleigh thought to herself as she barely heard Alyssa trying to cheer her up as she was lost in thoughts. Thinking of what was to come next for her and if Jackie would ever feel safe enough to be around her again. She would just have to wait and see.

End Notes:

As of today when this chapter is uploaded, the remaining chapters of this story have been written and for the most part, edited. So it might not be a week between uploads anymore, yay! 

 

As a small self plug, I did start my own personal blog which will act as a backup in case this site does go down for an extended period of time. I will slowly but surely add most if not all of my stories on there so no need to worry if this ever goes away. Or DA is no longer your thing which I understand fully.

 

You can find my blog here: https://toxenisfun.blogspot.com/

Lush or what? by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

 

About 6ish months after the end of the previous chapter, Jackie sees the best way to heal from the break up is to….go to a club. A (semi) mixed sized club.

Months went by as Jackie and her friends began to drift further apart. She hadn’t even thought of texting Marleigh even if it was what she wanted deep down. She’d actually begun going to clubs that she formerly wouldn’t even think of stepping into. She tried sneaking into many micro clubs but was told she had to leave and even a few strictly human ones that almost ended in her almost getting stepped on multiple times before she decided to leave. But this club was different from the others, it was a mixed size club called Lush which was something Tori along with Jackie’s other friends were thoroughly against. But going here and being around humans was something she missed about being with Marleigh was her...well feet. As much as Tori tried to set Jackie up with someone so she didn’t have to risk her life trying to find love. The girls Tori sent Jackie’s would always end up the same two ways. Either they were boring for her or they were interesting until they were just plain grossed out by Jackie’s interest in their feet. At Lush, she could look at all the feet she wanted to without having to worry about being stepped on while taking a quick peak.


This was the best time for Jackie as she headed inside, waiting in line. She could already hear the music thumping from out here and also the footsteps of the massive dancers every beat of the song. Jackie soon began to smile as she saw the bright blue neon sign begin to envelope the whole line of micros. It was the first time she’d been to a club one like this by herself so she was a tad nervous but ready to cut a little loose and stare at some massive girls that had no idea she was even there. She began to imagine the possibilities of seeing different human women in high heels, boots or sandals that paraded themselves around the bar like showing off their feet was nothing when it made the tiny girl hornier than ever. That was, if she could get in.


As she reached the front of the line, the bouncer was only letting a select few people in, turning away several groups that seemed like they belonged in there. This made Jackie nervous as she suddenly felt like she wasn’t going to get in. Upon looking around, she noticed some people had a neon green tattoo that glowed in the dark on their shoulders and the ones who were denied didn’t have the marker as she called it. As she got to the front of line, she was met with the bouncer who promptly halted her from moving forward.


“ID tag please.” The muscled man asked as he extended a scanner and tried to use it around Jackie’s neck to no avail. “No ID tag, no entry.”


“Ok, how much is it?” Jackie asked as she noticed the angry line behind her. “I got money.”


“If you have to ask, it’s already too much for you little lady. Now back of the line!” As Jackie stepped out of line, she kicked herself for not realizing she hadn’t done enough research on this place to know it was for members only. She got to the sidewalk to sit down, exhausted and tired from being away from her one true love. Marleigh.


“Mar, why did we have to go drinking? We could’ve done anything else besides that and we’d...we’d be happy.” That night haunted the tiny girl for several reasons.  She lost the best thing she’d ever had but for good reason. Marleigh tried eating her after all. Even if it wasn’t on purpose, her life was threatened. Even if leaving for this long was an overreaction, Jackie promised herself and Marleigh that she’d leave if she felt threatened. And now, in a fruitless attempt to get over her, she pulled out her phone and began to listen to the very last voicemail Marleigh had left her before everything became sour. 


“Jackie, sorry I couldn't reach you. Guess I caught you a bit too late but I just wanna let you know that tomorrow is gonna be a great day. It’s not just my birthday but the start of something new for us. I don’t want to spoil all the surprises I have but I know you’re gonna like them. If you don’t...well I don’t know. Anyway, I’ll let you get back to work. Probably busy right now so I don’t need you getting distracted. I love you my pretty girl...my perfect little angel.” This wasn’t the first time she’d listened to this recording as she had listened to this while going to sleep on several occasions. Something about Mareligh’s voice always put the small girl at ease and comfort. She missed it so much and hearing this voicemail only made it worse.


As Jackie continued to listen to Marleigh’s voice while still on the curb, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Closing her phone, she looked up and saw a woman in high heels and a sparkling green dress looking down at her. Jackie sat up as she wondered what this beautiful woman needed from her. Was she here just to humiliate her, to rub it in that she could get in and Jackie couldn’t? 


“You look sad girly. Can’t get in?” The woman asked as she started playing with Jackie’s long, luscious hair, making her blush. The longer she did, the more Jackie’s heart began to beat that much faster. “Oh you’re such a cutie you know that? I bet whoever you have is in love with you. Worships the ground you walk on. Must be a lucky man.”


“Oh umm actually I don’t have anyone at the moment. She and I broke up a few months ago.” Jackie looked down at the ground as she quickly noticed the woman’s toes and as discreetly as she could, licked her lips in what could only be described as lust. It seemed as though she was looking at Marleigh’s feet in micro form. Her toes looked just like Marleigh’s which made Jackie hesitant to talk to her. “But thank you Ms...I’m sorry I don’t think I caught your name. You can call me Jackie.”


“And you can call me Karla, Jackie. Now, do you want to get in here, pass free? I can get you in, no strings attached.” Karla’s offer piqued Jackie’s interest even further than she was before. “Come on, you wouldn’t want that outfit to go to waste would you?” Jackie’s dress, sparkled in the moonlight as it was the most expensive dress she could afford. The gold sequins shone a brilliant color that Karla clearly had an interest in. It was also Marleigh’s favorite dress for her to wear when they had their old date nights.


“I guess not. Now, what’s your idea?” Jackie asked as Karla just walked up to the bouncer, whispered something in his ear that Jackie couldn’t even hear with the loud music going on beyond the walls. She assumed it was something along the lines of a threat or something sexual as the bouncer’s eyes began to widen as Karla continued to whisper into his ear. It made Jackie wonder what would make this massive, micro guard let this girl in. As much as she tried to listen in on the conversation, the loud booming of steps near them as well as the music blaring inside the club prevented her from hearing it. And then just as fast as Karla climbed on the bouncer, she soon jumped down with a smile, with mixed looks from the others in the crowd.  Some of jealousy and others of anger.


“Oh, and my friend here if you don’t mind. I know she doesn’t have a pass but do me a favor? Please Mike?” Karla asked as she grabbed hold of Jackie’s hand to bring her close to her. “You know how much the boss would hate you if you don’t let us in together? You remember what happened to the last guy that didn’t do what I wanted? The boss used him for baseball practice.”


“Fine Karla, but you owe me. Big time. Alright little lady, in here.” The bouncer said as he opened the door as Karla stepped inside with Jackie following close behind much to the dismay of the others in line. 


“I can’t thank you enough for getting me here, Karla.” Jackie yelled as she tried her best to be heard with the loud music and the steps made by the humans on the other side of the wall. As Jackie looked around, she saw bright lights all around her with a massive wall of glass with dozens upon dozens of human shoes. Jackie saw the women’s feet all around them in high heels and just licked her lips as she saw one girl’s legs in particular. A girl with strong, toned thighs with a very distinctive tattoo on her ankle. A blacked out flower with what looked like a human and a micro being held by them. Jackie smiled as she stood still, looking at the woman’s legs dance in rhythm to the music the small girl could barely hear. She was enthralled by the girl's legs and felt as if she had fallen in love with a total stranger. Jackie even licked her lips as she imagined that cute girl dominating her with just her feet. 


And her new friend took note of this as they both paused on the dance floor, the crowd around them forming a small circle around them as the pair just looked at the other side of the club. “Amazing beings aren’t they? I know a few regulars here. Both micro and human in fact. That one girl over there with the tattoo you can’t take your eyes off? That’s Peaches.” Hearing the name of the girl just made Jackie raise an eyebrow at Karla. Peaches? It seemed as though her parents never cared about the girl if they just named her after fruit which was a favorite of Jackie’s. The first thing Jackie thought of her was ‘exotic dancer’ or something like that. 


“Peaches? That’s her name? Really?” Jackie questioned the girls name as she further watched the legs she loved so much continue to dance away.


“I’ve asked for her real name many times but every time she says the same thing. At Lush, she’s Peaches. At home, she’s herself. I’ve tried to accompany her to her apartment or house several times but every time she says she’d be too rough with me. She’d probably step on me a few times before I just sort of *popped* out of existence.” Karla’s word secretly excited the young girl as her dreams slowly started to become more and more vivid. Being stepped on by Peaches would be heaven even if she died because of it. Jackie then watched as Peaches began to slowly leave the observable area, blending in with the crowd.


“Hey, come on. I want to show you something.” Karla gently grabbed Jackie’s hand as she brought them away from the dance floor crowd and into a small room on the other side, near the glass wall separating the micros and the humans. Jackie gulped in excitement and fear as the pair stepped inside, the glass door closing behind them as Karla ushered Jackie to take a seat. “Now, Jackie. What brings you to Lush, the best mixed size club this side of the country? Is it love? Because I can assure you, you won’t find it here. Trust me, I’ve tried.”


Jackie stumbled in her words as she thought of something she could say to a total stranger who was just kind enough to get her in here. “Well, it’s complicated.” Jackie then felt the room they were in move skywards as she saw Karla press a green button on her chair. Soon the wall of the room closest to the glass divider went transparent so the pair of micro women could see the human side of the club. Suddenly, Jackie could see the other side even better, their massive forms dancing to the beat which they could hear even less of it than at the floor level. It was amazing.


“There’s nothing complicated about being here. It’s either one of three things. Here for love, trying to escape from something or you’re just a drifter looking for the next person to sleep with, be it micro...or human. You certainly don’t have the charisma to get anyone you want, no offense. You seem so shy. Again, no offense. So, what are you running from?” Karla asked just as the pod stopped in its place, about eye level with the human portion of the club. “Tell me, was your girlfriend micro or human? Did you two love each other?”


“Why would it matter? Besides, why would I tell you anything about what she and I had?” Jackie then began to cry as this was the first time since they first broke up that someone actually asked her how she was. She did love Marleigh and still, to this day, loved her. Even if she’d digested in her stomach that day, she’d still love her big beautiful girlfriend with all her heart. Telling a total stranger her business was never Jackie’s style but when Karla asked about Marleigh, she couldn’t help but spill out her heart to her. “But yes, I do love her, I love her to the moon and back. She’s my everything. Or at least she was.”


“If you love her so much, why did you two break up? You don’t have to tell you know. I’m just curious.” Karla asked as she began to lean in her chair as she watched Jackie begin to speak the words she’d be suppressing for so long.


“Well, Marleigh and I were the golden couple. Nothing could get in our way. Our size differences made us stronger. Until...she almost ate me while she was drunk. I got scared and left her without much warning or saying anything to her.” Jackie soon began to cry as she was pushed back to that night and her regrets since then. The decision she’d made then had just been a complete mistake. They could’ve talked it through but Jackie took it as a ticket to hop out of her life for the foreseeable future. When she crawled into bed every night in Tori’s apartment, she’d hope to receive a text or a call from Marleigh but it was the same every day. Nothing from her. It made her just want to crawl back to Marleigh’s apartment and beg for her to take her back but with the disapproval of Tori and her other friends every time she mentioned Marleigh’s name, Jackie kept putting the idea to the side until eventually she’d hoped it would finally die off which it never did. It was eating away at her and she saw the only cure for getting over Marleigh’s warm embrace was going out and trying to move on but that proved harder than she initially planned. Suddenly, she felt a warm hand on her cheek. It was Karla, wiping the tears away from Jackie’s eyes.


“Do not cry Jackie. Please, crying is not a good look on anyone. Now, this Marleigh right? She tried to eat you?” Jackie nodded as Karla wrapped an arm around her. “Jackie, I know it may be hard to believe but I have been eaten more than a few times. It’s a scary process at first but after I got regurgitated by my predator, I was pretty scared too, couldn’t look at him for days without the thought of digesting flooding my mind. But after a few weeks, I begged my human friends to eat me again and again until they were sick of it. Going down a human's throat can be and is rightfully scary but you can’t just throw everything you had with this girl. If she means so much to you.” Karla then hugged Jackie as she fully embraced it. Jackie began to cry even more as she leaned in on Karla. “I know it’ll be hard going back to her, it might seem desperate to go to her but if you love each other, it’ll be easy. Just promise me one thing.”


“What’s that?” Jackie wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked at Karla.


“Go get her back. Now, come on.” Karla then pressed a button on one of the chairs that began to lower the pod back down to the ground level. “I bet this isn’t what you had in mind when it came to coming to Lush tonight.”


“Not really. You know, I still don’t know why you brought me in here. I’m just a complete stranger to you.” Jackie said as she watched the human portion of the bar from the glass. They were at the shoulders of the humans as she looked around, looking at all of them, wondering if they knew that they were all being watched by the micros on the floor below. And if they minded the eyes on them.


“Well, I’m something of a regular here and I do like to bring people in here, get them drunk a little and start a party. I didn’t really expect to find you there but I also didn’t expect to play therapist either.” Karla’s words just made Jackie want to laugh as the pod neared the exit. The whole situation was just sounding more and more ridiculous. “I thought you’d be pretty fun to play with Jackie. But I’m not one to get in the way of love. Plus, I saw you looking at my toes outside.” Jackie soon blushed as she realized she’d been caught but not fully embarrassed as this was coming from the girl that loved to be eaten. “In case you and your girl don’t patch things up, don’t be afraid to call me. I’ll get my nails done beforehand. I can only imagine the things you and this girl did. I wish we had more time but here’s your stop.” Karla soon handed Jackie a business card with Karla’s name on it as well as what seemed like her phone number.


“Just tell her how you really feel.” And with that, Jackie headed towards the door, saying one last goodbye to her new friend as she walked outside into the club, still hearing the beat as she left the club. Jackie felt confident as she headed in the rough direction of Marleigh’s and Carissa’s apartment AKA her old home. She had no idea if Marleigh would even think of taking her back but it was worth a try. She thought of calling or texting her but thought it might be better as a surprise. Jackie felt confident as she passed the line of micros still waiting to get it. She didn’t even look at them as she passed, she just smiled as she headed to the apartment. To her current knowledge, if she headed down the road she came, she’d be at the apartment in an hour or so. In just a little over an hour, she’d be home with her best friends once more.


Jackie pulled out her phone, bringing out her maps to see where exactly she’d be heading. Things were looking great for the small girl as she started walking in the direction of the apartments. She had a slight kick in her step as well as a smile. Thinking back to the good times she had with Marleigh before everything happened. Things were going to be alright for the two.


That was, until she came out from the shadows.


A high heel shoe with a massive foot in it. Jackie instantly stumbled back and fell on her back as she looked at the powerful legs this woman had. The muscled up thighs made Jackie quake with fear as the girl soon looked down at her. It was as if she was an actual goddess peering down at her. It came crashing down on the ground with the might of a god, knocking down the small girl to the ground. Collecting herself, she looked up at the heel in front of her and saw how familiar it looked. Looking further beyond the beautiful, and downright delectable feet that had presented itself to her, her vision went skywards as she locked eyes with the tattoo she saw in the club. The same one of the human holding a micro with a flower holding them both up. Jackie’s jaw dropped as the giant human soon looked down at her and she knew instantly she was screwed. The giant girl just smiled as the pair locked eyes.


“Hi, I’m Peaches. What’s your name little one?” The massive girl asked Jackie as she watched her bend over, letting Jackie get an even closer look at the girls face. Jackie just held her breath as the massive Peaches examined her further.


“J-Jackie. Are you gonna hurt me?” She asked as she tried to crawl away from the human coming ever closer to her. As much as she admired Peaches from afar and from the safety of glass as well as anonymity, being inches from her currently made her just want to scream but she practically paralyzed from fear. Something she’d only experienced once before. With Carissa all those years ago. 

 

“Oh course not little one. I would never hurt one of you. On purpose at least. Now Jackie, I guess you’re probably scared of what I’m going to do. And the answer is not much. Just want to take you home, little Jackie.” Without much warning, Peaches swiftly grabbed her and formed a fist around the small girl. As much as Jackie screamed, punched or fought back this woman, she was not getting out of this any time soon. It seemed as though life itself was rooting against Jackie. She just had to hope someone saw this crazy girl abduct her and be rescued before she could be hurt, killed or sold off.

End Notes:

And that is that chapter, I wanted to try and get it out sooner but life got in the way. Hope you all enjoy the story so far as this isn't the end for Jackie and Marleigh. More chapters await!

"Peaches" by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Here, we see Jackie caught up in a sticky situation with a stranger known only as "Peaches". Will she get back to Marleigh or will this party girl keep her forever?

“Please! You don’t understand! I have to see someone now! Please!” Jackie cried out as Peaches clenched her fist even tighter to prevent Jackie from being heard. Jackie just wanted to scream as loud as she felt the muscles of her fist clench tighter around her. Here she was, completely trapped as an absolute stranger abducted her. She just wanted to see Marleigh again and it wasn’t going to happen at this rate. She soon began to cry as she heard humming from her captor which just broke her head even more. “Please, Peaches! I have someone that’s wanting to see me! I’m begging you to just let me go!”


“You can cry all you want, little girl. You belong to me now. And that horrid name Jackie? I was thinking of something else. Something a little more fitting. How about…” Peaches then brought her fist up to her face as she unraveled her hand, letting Jackie breathe some fresh air as her abductor looked at her closer. “Oh you are a cute one. You have great taste in fashion little girl. I think I’m gonna call you...Sparkles. Oh don’t cry Sparkles. It won’t won’t be too bad living with me. I’ll take better care of you than any human has ever cared for you.” Jackie just wanted to scream as Peaches began telling her about her new terrifying life she now had. That was, until she heard the last part. She looked up at Peaches’ face and saw the eyes of someone familiar to her. It was as if she was looking right into Marleigh’s. Those sweet blue eyes filled Jackie’s tiny body with love and compassion, something she’d been missing for so long. She began to tear up as she looked at this girl's eyes and only saw Marleigh’s. 


“Peaches, I’ll do whatever you want but I have to see someone. Even if it’s for five minutes. Please.” Jackie begged the girl as she just noticed a smirk on her face.


“Tell you what Sparkles. You give me the best massage you’ve ever given. Back, neck, shoulders, legs, even foot massage. And I’ll take you to see whoever you want to see. We got a deal, Sparkles?” Peaches asked but Jackie knew her word was law with her now. She just had to trust this complete stranger enough to get some time with Marleigh again. Even if she had to do a few things in return.


“I guess I don’t have a choice, Peaches. Deal.” Jackie nodded as she wiped the tears off her face. She just saw about her smirk on her face as they headed down the street with Jackie getting a birds eye view of almost anything she could ever hope to see and everything she could ever want. Jackie, as much as Peaches wanted to seem like she was evil, mean and aggressive she was actually a sweet girl. Even if she had abducted Jackie to get what she wanted. That was when Peaches closed her fist around Jackie once more, letting out a small yelp as she was surrounded again by walls of flesh all around her. That was when Peaches took a sharp ninety degree turn as Jackie heard a door opening followed by her bouncing around Peaches’ hand multiple times as the nt girl began climbing the stairs. Jackie yelled in shock as she began to collide with this woman’s hand. She was just thankful that at the end of it, she was actually still breathing and somewhat unharmed. She was covered in her own sweat as well as Peaches which smelled of lotion as well dried up alcohol. It began to make Jackie shake as the longer she was forced to inhale the air around her, she began to feel sick.


What seemed like hours later, Jackie heard some keys begin dangling around and then, light. It blinded her as she covered her eyes from being in the darkness for so long. Soon, she realized where she was as her vision slowly came back to her. This was Peaches apartment. It was the typical apartment as she soon began walking around, letting Jackie get a full view of the space she was now forced to inhabit. There was a flat screen TV with a chair as well as a couch looking dead at it. Beside the couch to the left was the dining area with two plates still there, signifying someone else lived here with Peaches. Jackie had no idea if her roommate would be any better or worse than her own captive but in all honesty she had no interest in finding out. Peaches soon took a seat down on the couch as she looked at the small girl once more. 


“Alright little girl. Where do we start? Shoulders? Back? Foot? I was thinking somewhere soft to start out. How’s that sound, Sparkles?” Jackie just cowered as Peaches began to look further into her soul with those piercing brown eyes. She couldn’t speak as the towering girl just looked at her, waiting for her answer. Not that it would matter as Peaches was the one in control. Even if she wanted to start at a certain spot, odds were that Peaches would decide for her. She just had to hope Peaches’ feet weren’t too toxic to be around. Before Marleigh and her broke up, Jackie was experimenting with playing with Marleigh’s feet after her working out but it did come with some price. Jackie’s senses were overloaded by the scent that would surround her but Jackie would usually power through. And she did fantasize about being near Peaches’ feet back when she was hanging out with Karla but now that she’d taken her, Jackie was now hesitant to say anything.


“Alright Sparkles, I’ve made up my mind since you’re too caught up in thought. I’ve decided you’re gonna start with my back. Hope that’s fine with you. After that, you’ll go to my shoulders and we’ll go from there.” Peaches then picked Jackie up and began orienting her body to lay down on the couch which was face down. As Peaches began to get comfortable in her new position, she kicked off her heels, sending them to the wooden floor with two loud and distinctive clangs which frightened the small girl as she was soon set on Peaches’ back. As her bare feet touched the soft and warm skin, Jackie felt the soft yet muscular skin with its strange texture. It was unlike anything she had ever felt. Feeling the warmth it gave off was...unsettling for the small girl. She’d never thought she would be forced by basically gunpoint to give any human a back massage yet here she was. 


Then, Jackie felt the massive girl twitch as she stepped on a sensitive area of the skin, causing her to stumble backwards and fall right down onto the squishy skin. Jackie fell down and groaned a bit as her own back was aching as she had a long day before she went out to Lush. Barely catching any rest in between then and now, Jackie was already feeling the aches but knew this wouldn’t be the last idea Peaches had for her. Not by a long shot so she took the small break she was allotted even if it might come with severe consequences from her ‘master’.


“Did I tell you to stop massaging Sparkles? You get one more chance before I toss you in the garbage like yesterday’s breakfast. Get up, massage my aching back and we’ll see how you do. Because after my back will be my shoulders.” Peaches’ soft yet demanding demeanor sent chills down the small girl's spine. The voice of a girl who knew how to control micros and what seemed like torture them if they pissed her off. Like Jackie had. And it terrified her to absolute core. As she sat back up, the small girl shifted her body to be on her hands and knees and began to dig deep into the human girls back to please her. The flesh bounced back up as fast as Jackie could squish it down. Jackie desperately wanted to just get this over with so she could be with Marleigh again so she dug deep into the skin repeatedly and to her surprise, Peaches actually started moaning from her small and almost fruitless efforts. 


“Ok...now you’re getting somewhere my little Sparkles.” Peaches’ moans was a great sign for Jackie that she was getting somewhere. She even thought maybe when she met back up with Marleigh, she could do this with her. Back when they were still together, Marleigh would sometimes complain of her back aching after spending hours standing up and walking around the city bussing micros around. Jackie would always focus on her feet and never once thought of giving her a back massage. 


The thought of wanting to see Marleigh once more, even if Peaches was lying to her. Which she could very well be but at the risk of getting crushed or worse, eaten by the party girl, she continued her efforts to prove she was worthy of being reunited. After all, it wasn’t like she had a choice in the matter. Wanting to see the love of her life drove her to do things that would otherwise seem as crazy. Like giving a giant girl a back massage. But she knew out of all the crazy people that took micros, ending up with Peaches wasn’t too bad. At least, for now.


The more punches Jackie gave the skin, the more moans erupted from Peaches’ mouth. They were sweet and erotic as Jackie tried her best to focus on doing ‘her job’ while the giant girl enjoyed the efforts. That was, until Peaches yelped in surprise and stood up fully, making Jackie spiral downwards, only being saved from experiencing the underside of Peaches by grabbing onto her bra strap that was slightly lower than where she was standing. She was safe from falling underneath Peaches’ ass and getting sat on. Jackie breathed a sigh of relief as Peaches readjusted her body to go back to lying down on her stomach, letting Jackie rest for another minute while inhaling the sweet skin smell around her.


“Sorry about that, my little Sparkles. Just a little thigh cramp.” Peaches addressed the small girl as she plucked her off her massive back to bring her face once more. “You’re a pretty good masseuse you know that Sparkles? I’m gonna ask you to massage a place that might seem gross to you but guess what?” Jackie just remained silent as her eardrums were blasted by the sheer volume of Peaches’ voice. She thought she’d be going down to her favorite place on the human body or at least her favorite place to be while she was with Marleigh. The feet. She was close however. “That cramp? It’s a runners cramp I guess and it’d be great if you could work your magic down there. I know I said shoulders were next but that cramp really needs your attention.” Peaches then sat up and propped up her feet on the nearby coffee table while stretching her legs out as wide as they could go. “I know with my dress it might be a little ‘open’ down there, just ignore whatever you see down there. Don’t get distracted by my womanhood, alright? You do that, can’t guarantee you’ll like where I’m gonna put you.” And thus, Jackie was moved from her face, down to in between her legs, right where her short dress ended to where Peaches wanted her to perform her magic. Her thighs.


As Jackie was set down on the carpeted couch, she tumbled onto it, and felt relief from the solace knowing she was that much closer to Marleigh. But she still had a long way to go as Jackie looked around her surroundings to see two what she would only call ‘pillars of ivory’ that seemed plump, soft yet firm all at once. The thighs all around her were like those of gods. Perfectly sculpted and soft as cotton to the touch as Jackie reached out to touch them and it wasn’t like her back. It was much softer, creamer than the back muscles but had an air of...stink to it. And turning her head slightly to the right, she saw what was smelling so...off.


Peaches’ womanhood. It wasn’t out on display like Jackie had imagined. It was concealed by her panties that didn’t show a thing for the small girl. Now, Jackie was attracted to other women or more specifically human women and Peaches was no different. Even though she had a goal of getting back with Marleigh, her baser instincts slowly urged her to want to explore beyond Peaches’ underwear. Slowly, she was ‘pulled’ by it’s force, like Jackie’s will was not her own. She closed her eyes and reached out as she felt the warmth of this giant girl’s privates through the somewhat thick fabric. She then took the smell in. Sweet, musky and delicious all at the same time. Jackie ignored Peaches’ warnings as she fully embraced the warmth around her. It was magical as just the girl’s pheromones were enough to drive the micro a little crazy. That was, until the girl she was touching noticed her not doing the job she was supposed to.


“Hey! What’d I tell you about getting distracted? God dammit Sparkles, I know how good that place is, especially for your people but when I tell you something, you do it. Now, I have to punish you. And out of my whole body, out of the dozens of slaves I’ve had, this area has ended a few of them. In the worst ways possible.” Peaches then grabbed hold of Jackie’s small frame in an exceedingly aggressive manner, catching her by complete surprise. Jackie screamed, yelped and begged for forgiveness, even if it was for naught.


“Please, Peaches! I’ll do better! I promise!” Jackie soon began to tear up thinking of all the places this party girl would send her. Her panties where she would most definitely sit on her without remorse. Or perhaps Peaches would actually finish what Marleigh started. And swallow her alive. The anxiety was soon too much for the small girl as she just shut her eyes to shield herself from knowing where she was sending her. 


As Jackie was set on the ground, she was amazed at where she was placed. It wasn’t something horrible and frightening. In fact, it was somewhere she actually wanted to end up. The place on the human body that made her and Marleigh a couple in the first place.

 

“Congrats, Sparkles. Hope you enjoy how my feet smell. I really do appreciate your people when they give me a foot massage I actually like. Just hope you’re better than the last idiot I sent to please me down there.”

End Notes:

Little fun fact about Peaches. The real life inspiration for her character in this story was actually a bartender at my old job before all this stuff with Covid started. And no, her real name wasn't actually Peaches. If you knew her, you knew why people called her that ;)

Jackie, the Handheld Masseuse by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Part two of the Peaches arc, this one mainly focuses on Jackie not so subtle interest in giant women's feet. I do hope you're enjoying the story so far, as this is far from the end for the tiny Jackie in her efforts to get her lover back. 

As Jackie was dumped in front of Peaches’ feet, what hit her first was the smell all around her. It wasn’t toxic and absolutely revolting like she anticipated her feet being but they weren’t exactly clean smelling either. The hours upon hours of her standing on them and dancing in the club all night definitely took a toll on Peaches’ feet and how they looked. Black patches of sweat, grime along with other assorted gross filled the entire area around the soles and especially the toes which just had Jackie absolutely encapsulated. She hadn’t seen a pair of feet this close since she quit her job at the human salon right when her and Marleigh broke up. The white and semi dirty pair of feet presented to her was like a monument to her. Every winkle, stretch mark and sweat drop was admired by the small girl as she timidly approached the heel of her ‘customer’. The closer she stepped towards the monolithic towers, the stronger the smell became. Jackie’s throat began to burn as she inhaled the stench, but she powered through the agony as this was just gonna be one more trial for her to overcome before she could face Marleigh one more time.

 

“Better get started Sparkles, hate to want to toss you in my booties for the rest of your little life.” Peaches called from the heavens above as Jackie was pushed out of thoughts by the commanding girl she stood before. Her threats of tossing her down her massive shoes, to the average micro, seemed like a death sentence. But for Jackie, this was one girl short of heaven. Had she had Marleigh with her, she wouldn’t care what Peaches did to her or where she tossed her. Being around her two favorite things in the world was her own paradise. Human women’s feet as well as Marleigh. But with her lover gone, she’d have to settle for this lesser promised land of Peaches’ feet by herself which she, for now, didn't mind.

 

Jackie ran to the sweaty and near inhospitable lands of the feet she was supposed to serve the giant girl. She smashed head first into the disgusting flesh as she took a deep breath in and reviled in the stink that would have other micros gagging for fresh air. Jackie used her whole body to massage the disgusting feet she’d ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Marleigh feet were always clean and well kept in comparison to the party animals’ feet she was going head over heels for. Something she’d been used to avoiding but now that she got a taste of what she’d been missing, she was addicted.

 

The smoothness of the skin from the sweat mixed with the rough smelling skin made for a cocktail that Jackie lost her mind, like a drug she could never get enough of. She was addicted. The pristine feet was a forbidden fruit Jackie was either never meant to have or never wanted to have before. The smell around her no longer burned her nose but instead heightened the rush she was getting just from being around them.

 

“Oh my, Sparkles. I didn’t think you’d be so...enthusiastic about this.” Peaches giggled to herself as she felt Jackie fully embrace her feet, the first time she’d ever had one of her ‘visitors’ actually enjoy herself with the torment she was inflicting on them. “Oh, I wish all my friends were like you when I bring them over. Just going wild with the smell around you. I tried to get my roommate to massage them but she’s always disgusted by the smell but I guess I don’t have to keep bothering her for massages since I have you.” Peaches called down once more like an unfeeling goddess to the tiny woman which she was to her. Having a micro around was never her style however with the others she ‘willingly brought home’. The others were uncooperative and defiant until the end of their fun times. Whether it was being asked to clean her shoes, give her a massage or even just getting asked to dance for her entertainment, she would always have problems with micros who had difficulties being obedient to her. “I’m glad I found you, might just have to keep you around just a little bit...longer.” Peaches’ words soon hit Jackie, who unlike before was calm and enjoying herself at her feet, suddenly became this angry little girl.

 

“No! You can’t keep me here! I have a life outside of here!” Jackie yelled as the sense of her enjoying being at this girl's feet disappeared. “Please, we had a deal.” Jackie begged the girl while still at her feet. She was going to see Marleigh again, no matter if she was going home as a free woman or as an escaped slave. “The deal was-” As fast and swift as lightning, Peaches foot came crashing down on the girl with her ending up underneath and between her toes, the smell hitting her like a ton of bricks as well as the pressure.

 

“It’s funny how you thought that part was real.” Peaches giggled as she brought her face down to the small girl, instantly getting a whiff of her own smell. “You, my dear Sparkles. Are mine and mine alone. Your friend or whoever you want to see might be missing you for a lot longer. Besides, even if that deal was still valid which it never was in the first place, you’d still owe me a massage. A full one. Back massage you did ok but my thighs? You sucked at.” Peaches looked down at the small girl who was hearing the news of never being able to see Marleigh again pretty hard. Tears began to well up as she looked at Peaches’ soft and uncaring face. Her plump cheeks just like Marleigh’s when they were the happiest together.

 

“Marleigh…” 

 

“Whatever squirt.” Peaches relieved Jackie of the pressures of having her feet be right on her chest while still having her toes be directly in the small girl's face. “You still have to please me. Start on my toes. Pull every ounce of toejam you see whether it’s between my toes or embedded in them, get them out. On all ten of them.” Jackie stood up slowly as she saw the perfectly pedicured nails of her ‘goddess’. They were all a dark pink with sparkles and glitter mixed in with it that shone perfectly in the artificial light of the living room. Jackie, by this time, was just ready to see Marleigh again. She was gonna do what she needed to see her, even if Peaches wasn’t going to bring her there. Maybe she could get the mysterious roommate to help her. But who knew, the roommate could be worse than Peaches ever could be. Jackie, at this point, was hallucinating that Marleigh would come in and save her but there was nothing. Nothing but Peaches’ toes all around her which was supposed to be her own personal heaven but yet...someone was missing. The girl who’s toes surrounded her weren’t Marleigh’s so it wasn’t right but yet she still enjoyed it. Much to the dismay of part of her that still loved Marleigh. Jackie began to develop tears as she faced a girl who would turn her into her own little puppet given the opportunity which she was more than willing to go for. 

 

“I’m going to give you one more chance before I throw you in my thigh high boots. Get started!” Peaches cried out as she lifted her foot off the small girl and presented the toes directly to her. Predator Pink was all Jackie thought as she began to look at her captors toes. Her legs were like jelly as she saw the dagger like toenails that inched ever so closer to her. Carefully, she walked up to the nails and felt the surface of it. It wasn’t warm and welcoming like the rest of the foot that seemed like it just wanted to give the small girl a hug. From the soles to the actual toes themselves, everything about Peaches’ foot screamed welcome in. Except for the sharp as can be nails. As she’d seen before, those things were sharp enough to cut Jackie’s body in half with seemingly little effort. “Yes I know they’re shiny. That’s the way I like them! Now, get started! Jeez Sparkles, I might as well just toss you in my shoes. Come here.”

Peaches began to bend over and tried to snatch Jackie off from the table as she got on her hands and knees as she once more began to beg for a second chance. “Please! One more chance, I swear, I won’t get distracted again.” Peaches’ hand stopped midair as the massive girl began to eyeball the small micro begging for her life. “Why not the bottoms of your feet, surely that part of your foot is aching more than your toes! Please, one more chance. If you’re not happy with my efforts, you can toss me in whatever shoe you want. I promise, you will enjoy it. Please.”

 

“Well, I did do a number on my feet tonight. Fine. But the second I feel you stop working on my soles, your ass? Straight in my booties. Got it?” Jackie just nodded as Peaches leaned back once more and propped her feet up to the small girl. That was when things set in to the small girl that Peaches was more than a party girl with sharp toenails. She was a party girl with massive soles that stretched up high in the sky and with wrinkles too numerous to even start counting. The small foot lover had no time to observe. After all, this time was going to be her last chance. She highly doubted she could convince the massive girl to give her a fourth time to prove her worth.

 

As Jackie slowly yet methodically massaged this party girl's feet, she felt disgust as she pressed her hands deep into the warm yet unfeeling flesh. Never before had she felt flesh like this. Back when Marleigh and her were together, Jackie would give Marleigh the best massages she could ever hope for. The feeling of warmth and knowing she was pleasing her lover was a feeling this lacked. As she pressed deep into the heel of the tired Peaches with her elbow, there was no feeling of love or anything like that. For very obvious reasons. Tears flowed down Jackie’s cheek profusely as she dug harder into Peaches’ meaty soles as she tried her best to please her. She wanted an out and saw this as her best chance of getting back to Marleigh. She’d long gotten past the smell and was solely focused on getting beyond this. A night of torture was going to be nothing when she was back with the love of her life.

 

The longer Jackie was massaging the sole, the higher she had to climb to satisfy her overlords needs. Soon, she was directly in the center of the sole, where most of the sweat was accumulating. Granted Peaches had aired out her feet for the past hour, that somehow didn’t mean the sweat had long since dried up. Jackie groaned as she tried her best not to slip off the sole, continuing to give her best efforts to please the party girl that had taken her. Back at the club, she might’ve wanted Peaches to be the one to take Marleigh’s place but actually getting tortured under her feet was not what she thought she was going to be forced to please her under threat of getting tossed and forgotten about. She should’ve known better than to just pick the random girl on the other side of the glass to try and replace her Marleigh. All the while, the massive Peaches was, for the first time since Jackie had started working to please her, was actually giggling. In excitement. At least she was doing something right with this girl.

 

“Alright Sparkles, you are actually doing a great job on my feet tonight. Why couldn’t you try this hard with my other areas? Eh, I really don’t care. The massaging part is over, now is time to moisturize my tired soles.” Jackie instantly knew where this was going as soon as she said the words. Jackie hung onto Peaches’ soles, trying no to think of jumping, not that this height would even come close to killing her. At most it would just break an ankle. Not that it would stop Peaches in her torment. “Dammit Aly, I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you in getting the lotion. Nevertheless, you still have a job to do. Lotion or no lotion, you’re getting my feet soft as can be. You’re going to lick every damn inch on my foot until I say you’re done. Got it?” Jackie had never actually licked a pair of feet before. She’d never liked the actual taste of the giant feet she’d been exposed to. Not even Marleigh’s feet were ever sweet to Jackie’s taste buds. No matter how much the giant and sweet girl used lotion to sweeten her feet up for the small girl, that musk was always there. Now, Jackie had no problem smelling it but tasting the dried up sweat was something she couldn’t get over. Now, out of threats of never seeing her dear Marleigh ever again, Jackie would have to get over it. And fast. 

 

“Yes Peaches, right away.” She hollered back as she looked at the sweat filled sole she was now tasked with licking and making spotless. Jackie was shaking as she leaned her head to the flesh she’d been massaging for what seemed like the past hour or so. She didn’t mind the smell, at least not right now. With one last deep breath, she soon started digging deep into Peaches’ soft soles headfirst as she wanted it done and over with as soon as she possibly could. The taste was awful for the small girl, it seemed as though Peaches had never once washed her feet before this. What seemed like sweat from all day and all night was infesting Jackie’s tiny mouth as she began to cry from the horrid taste. If she had to describe the taste, it would’ve been a mix of old sweat, long since disintegrated dirt, rotting liquor that this massive girl had somehow stepped in. Perhaps she was banking on snatching up a micro to clean everything off for her. With the beauty Peaches had, Jackie had no doubt in her mind that she could get anyone, Human or Micro, to do whatever she deemed to be ‘below her’. Wash her feet fresh from her high heels, do her laundry or if it was a micro, go beyond just cleaning for her but ‘pleasing’ her in more ways than one. As Jackie further tasted the foul soles, she could only imagine what other micros had done in order to please this party animal. Perhaps some were stepped on, reduced to nothing but a shadow long forgotten by Peaches. Maybe some met the fate Jackie almost met when she was with Marleigh and got swallowed alive. Just like Karla so vigorously enjoyed for whatever reason. Long since digested with absolutely no hope of escaping, Jackie could only hope to imagine she would be spared or at least, avoid getting swallowed by a drunken girl who would just forget about her existence in the morning.

 

The longer Jackie licked Peaches’ sole, the more moans the tiny girl heard. Peaches was enjoying this greatly, more than she thought she would actually. This wasn’t just some sort of game or a simple massage for the giant girl. It was much more. As Jackie climbed down the sole of just the first foot she had to do, Jackie looked at her massive overlord and saw she was rubbing on her crotch with such precision and fluidity, it amazed the small girl as she looked deep into the giant girl's eyes as she continued to rub her panties. Almost made Jackie want to join in with her. Just climb her legs and assist the party girl. Until Peaches finally opened her eyes, no longer feeling the sensation that was causing her to pleasure herself. Jackie knew this was inexcusable to the giant, she was already on her last chance and here she was, just standing there like an idiot. She attempted to run but it was no use. The giant, horny girl easily grabbed her.

 

“I warned you. Oh dear did I warn you not to get distracted. You had one task and that was to lick my feet clean! And..” Peaches lifted both Jackie and her own foot up to her face as she examined what the efforts her micro had accomplished. Needless to say, she wasn’t happy with it. “Really? This is what you delivered to me? What is this? Come on you little bitch, I could’ve done this in a fraction of the time.” Jackie then watched as Peaches soon began to do the unorthodox and began to actually lapping her own sole with her tongue, dwarfing Jackie’s minuscule efforts. The tongue went from heel to the very top of her massive toes and Peaches even began to suck on her own toes while she held Jackie closer to the experience. And with one last suck of her big toe, Peaches brought the now soaked sole up to Jackie’s face who was more confused than frightened. “This is what I meant by clean, Sparkles. That’s problem one down. Problem two is you need to be punished. I made a promise to you. Do as you’re told and you’d maybe get to see your friend again. But you got distracted and you’re out of chances.” Peaches brought her formally kicked off heels as she set the shoe on the table directly in front her. “I’m done giving you this many chances, Sparkles. Hope you enjoy this little girl.” Jackie tried to scream out and beg for one last chance but knew deep down it was hopeless. Looking down at the booty she was going to be stored in for the foreseeable future. 

 

“Please, I can do better! I need to see Marleigh!” Jackie’s begging fell on deaf ears as Peaches continued to lower the small girl closer and closer to the boot. There was no way of weaseling out of this. She was screwed on all accounts.

 

That was, until Peaches’ roommate finally came home. The door swung wide open, shocking both girls as Peaches retracted Jackie’s body from the boot and to the table where she was originally. Jackie’s body was filled with fear as the whole time she’d been dreading meeting the roommate of the girl who abducted her. Who were they? Some scum of the Earth Micro slave trader that wouldn’t hesitate to sell Jackie to the highest paying pervert who loved the feeling of tiny girls around their body. Made Jackie’s skin crawl as she watched the roommate step into the room, setting her bag on the ground. She was shrouded in darkness as she slowly came into the light of the living room. That was when Jackie saw the face of someone she was never expecting to see ever again. Not since that day had she even thought about her and someone the most diabolical girl she’d ever met.

 

Marleigh’s sister. 

 

Alyssa.

 

End Notes:

Uh oh, Alyssa is back. The girl she had nightmares about is back and Marleigh is nowhere to help, how will Jackie get out of this one?

An Old Friend by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

For this chapter, I really wanted to 'adjust' Alyssa's character just a bit. Her character is shown off in full in this chapter, all without torturing or killing the poor Jackie. She's had enough for a bit. A tiny bit.

As Jackie looked up at the terrifying face of Alyssa, she was absolutely petrified as she worried what she’d do the second she was alone with the small girl. Jackie slowly backed away from Peaches’ feet with her hands up as to show Alyssa that she didn’t mean any harm. Jackie’s mind was going a mile a minute as Alyssa just stared at her with her usual judgmental eyes. Then, she spoke. But not to Jackie. Her tirade was actually directed towards Peaches who was only slightly drunk at this point. 


“Chelsea, god dammit. You really brought one of those things in here? You know how disgusting I think they are!” Alyssa’s rage was soon passed down to the small and frightened Jackie as she brought her face close to the girl. “Wait, I think I know this one. You’re-“ Alyssa paused as she just looked at Jackie both shock and anger as she looked at her sister’s lost micro. “Great Chelsea. Of all the literal trillions of micros you could take and use for your sick pleasures, you take my sister's long lost girlfriend. Or should I say ex?”


“Alyssa, please don’t be mean to Sparkles. She’s been giving me a massage since I picked her up. Shoulders, back, legs and even my feet. She got real into that one let me tell you.” Chelsea laughed as Jackie was soon picked up by Alyssa for further examination. “What uh, what are gonna do with her? If she’s really your sister’s ex, why not keep her? Come on, we can keep her like a pet, or if it was a nasty break up, a slave! Think of what we could have her do!”


Alyssa sighed as she looked at the tiny Jackie while still hung upside down. “If you’re my sister’s ex, what’s her name? Full name please.”


Jackie stumbled as the blood rushed to her head, slightly clouding her judgment but she knew everything and anything about Marleigh. They would spend hours talking about the little things about each other. “Marleigh Clover Sanders. Are you going to kill me Alyssa?”


Alyssa set Jackie back on the table with a loud and obnoxious chuckle which just put more unease with the small girl as well as Chelsea too. “You know, I’d certainly like to, little girl. After all, Marleigh isn’t here to save you today.” Alyssa then brought her hand down on the small girl, making her fall back to the ground, barely able to breathe. “What? You break my sister’s heart, leave for months and then what? Try to win her back? She told me you left in the middle of the night! On her birthday no less! What do you have to say for yourself, squirt?”


“You left her on her birthday? What is wrong with you Sparkles? I say we throw her in the garbage, Aly.” Chelsea slurred her words as Jackie now had two giants staring down at her, her heart raced as she tried to figure out what to do to escape, if she could.


“Please Alyssa. She tried to eat me, ok! I loved Marleigh and still do and was on my way to tell her if she didn’t find me.” Alyssa still kept her fingers down on the small girl but a tiny bit less so. “I didn’t want to leave her but I was scared out of my mind! You have to understand Alyssa! Please, I just want to go back to my Marleigh. If that’s not enough reason to let me go then just kill me right now!”


“She’s lying, isn’t she? You know Sparkles, lying to your new overlords isn’t a great way to start-“ Chelsea was soon cut off as Alyssa brought her hand up to her face, silencing her.


“Jackie, Marleigh was really nice to you and was broken-hearted that you left but she never told me what made you leave. I don’t know if it was out of shame, embarrassment or something else but....damn it.” Alyssa then brought her hand up and away from Jackie, letting her breathe for a bit. 


“Please, I’m just asking for another chance at your sister’s heart.” Jackie soon got on her hand and knees to begin begging Alyssa and Chelsea. She’d hope at least one of them would feel bad enough for her that they’d take her back home but it didn’t seem likely. Chelsea wanted to keep her around as nothing more than a pet or a slave to massage her aching body after partying all night. And Alyssa, there was no chance she’d ever let them reunite. After all, she tried multiple times to mess with or just break the couple up. Jackie was fighting a losing battle asking for either of them for help and she knew it. “I just want to see her again. Please? If she doesn’t take me back…. I’ll stay here and become your personal servant. To the both of you. I’ll do whatever you want if Marleigh doesn’t want me anymore.” The small girl held her head down low as she waited for a response from either girl. 


“You-You really love this girl don’t you Sparkles? She means that much to you that you’re willing to be our slave forever?” Chelsea soon looked at Jackie in a new light as she felt saddened by her statement. “I hope you know I’ll expect a lot more out of you than what I got tonight.”


“It won’t come to that.” Alyssa spoke as she picked Jackie from the table. “I know Marleigh, she’s been talking about you since you two broke up. At least she still was the last time I checked on her. She was still missing you, for some reason. As much as me, my parents and the sane part of society want you two broken up, I do want what’s best for her.” Alyssa then carried Jackie out the door as she headed to Marleigh’s apartment but not before one last goodbye from Chelsea.


“Bye Sparkles! Hope you get your girl back!” Jackie just awkwardly smiled as she waved to the girl who just talked about wanting to keep her around as foot massager for her. 


“Alyssa, why are you helping me? I thought you hated me?”


“Hate is a strong word. But a very good one right now. I do and I don’t. If you weren’t the one dating my sister I’d have left you to be Chelsea’s slave forever. I was raised to not interact with your kind. That you were below us, literally and figuratively. But now that Marleigh is dating your kind, since she is my sister and you sort of mean the world to her, I feel like I need to help you two.” Alyssa’s tone wasn’t hostile to the small girl but wasn’t welcoming either. Jackie could tell she was only doing this because she knew Marleigh and she loved her. If she was any other micro Chelsea found at Lush, Alyssa probably wouldn't have paid any attention to her. Just left her to die under her roommate’s care. Or lack thereof.


“Either way, thank you for giving me another chance to win Marleigh’s heart again. I guess it took Peaches taking me away to realize how much of a mistake I made leaving her.” Jackie then noticed how torn her outfit was. Her once gold sparkling dress now had dirt and sweat all over it. Some said sweat wasn’t even hers.


“Chelsea told you her name was Peaches?” Alyssa began to laugh as she headed into the elevator. “I can’t believe she’s still using that old nickname to catch you people.”


“So, I’m not the first she’s taken? How many has she killed?” Jackie’s mind just began to race as she began to realize actually how lucky she was to be saved by Alyssa. Just as she thought this, she shuddered at the moment she realized Alyssa, the girl who’d been trying to break them up since she first met the pair was going to be the one who would bring them back together. It was an interesting and yet terrifying idea on how things had changed in almost a year. “Thanks for saving me from her if that’s the case.”


“Oh don’t get all sappy with me. All that junk about being your master and owner is all fluff. Or at least I hope it is. She says all those things to scare them, do a few things for her and then when they pass out, she’d bring them outside, safe. I guess this is just one of those times where I actually have to get involved. Why’d you even start dating my sister anyway? You should be dating people your own size, not ones who can swallow you in heartbeat. You wonder why I don't like you seeing my sister, why I always bugged the both of you. Because you two aren’t made for each other. You don’t belong together.” As Alyssa spoke, Jackie’s feeling of self doubt returned and in full force. It was true that they weren’t made for each other. They came from two different worlds that each taught them to never even interact with one another. 


“I guess I was never meant to be with your sister. But we still made it work. To a point.” Alyssa, for once, let the small girl speak her mind. “Alyssa, I know you and your family don’t like that Marleigh sees me as soul mates but you have to realize that being together makes us happy. And whether you take me there yourself or I have to walk, I will get back to Marleigh.” Expecting her to just sigh as a sign of annoyance but Alyssa remained quiet.


“Look, little girl, I said it before. I don’t need my sister worrying about her every little step. Or looking out for you in her cereal. She doesn’t need that kind of anxiety.”


“But she wasn’t like that with me. We were careful.”


“Yeah, look how that ended. You broke my sisters heart after she tried to eat you. You two broke up and now you want to get back together with her? How do you even know if she’ll want you back anyway? Lemme guess, ‘micro instincts’?”


“What? We don’t ever say th-“ Jackie just ignored answering Alyssa’s condescending question “No, well maybe but that’s irrelevant! I would’ve been there two hours ago if your roommate hadn’t kidnapped me!”


By that point, it was getting late for both of them, mainly Alyssa who just wanted to head home and relax. Carrying around Jackie was just getting annoyed especially when the small girl just wanted to argue. “Fine, it’s all Chelsea’s fault that you couldn’t see my sister. Whatever. I’m calling a cab. Spent all night working and when I just want to relax but I have to carry your small ass around.” Alyssa pulled out her phone as she began to look down at the small girl still in her palm. What did her sister see in this girl? If she really meant that much to her, she’d be with her. But in the months since the break up, Marleigh never seemed to mention her missing the small girl ever while Alyssa went over to visit. She always seemed happy and content with her life. But it had been a few months since Alyssa had checked on her sister.


“That’s fine with me. Anything to see Marleigh just a little bit faster.” Jackie said as she put her phone back into her bra. 


“Whatever. Yes, right in front of the Coffee Palace on fifth. Get here as soon as you can. Oh, you’re right around the corner. See you then.” Alyssa closed her phone as she looked down at Jackie. She seemed sad or upset. Normally she wouldn’t say anything to her let alone make her feel better but as she looked at Jackie’s eyes with sadness filling every bit of it. She actually felt sorry for this girl. “Something I said?”


“No. Just nervous to see her again. You wouldn’t get it.” Jackie silently said as she looked to Alyssa with small tears running down her face. “I’m sorry, I just didn’t think I’d get another chance, especially like this.”


“Marleigh always used to always talk about you to me, even while you two were...together. She always thought you two would last until the end of time. You know, she’s the one who told me and my mom where you two were going. All just to introduce you to us, properly.” Alyssa then saw the black sedan pull up as she stepped into the street where she opened the door and was hit immediately with the smell of vanilla and strawberries. Although there was still “Hello, Samantha, right?”


“Yep, but you can call me Sam.” The sweet voice came from the driver's seat as Alyssa got comfortable in her seat while also balancing Jackie in her hand. “Is that a micro? Oh my gosh, I love them so much! They’re so cute!”


“You think they’re cute? Why? They’re…” Alyssa stopped her sentence prematurely as she thought about what was going to come out of her mouth next. She’d been perfectly fine with making fun of Jackie all night to her face but now that she had someone actively thought that micros were cute, she remained quiet. “What makes them so cute to you?”


“Oh, it’s like seeing a tiny puppy or kitten. You just want to protect and hold them. But instead of a few puppies that turn into big dogs, micros stay cute forever.” As Alyssa listened to Sam, she placed Jackie in the one place she had no plans on going near. Her cleavage. Without much fanfare, Alyssa gently put Jackie in her right breast, her head just barely poking out. “The things you can do with them. Give kisses, snuggle with them, keep them safe. How can anyone hate them? I just don’t get it.”


“Yeah, my sister used to date a...a micro. Poor girl broke her heart being in love with one of them.” Alyssa’s true side had soon shown her colors but definitely not nearly as much as Jackie had seen first hand. And with no one but this Sam girl to help her cause, she was basically on her own. “I can’t trust people that small, they seem...weird.”


“What about your friend? Isn’t she a micro? It’s ok if they’re smaller than you. Besides, a lot of things are weird but that’s what makes planet Earth the best. Did you know, the first person to invent the radio was a micro? Or how about micros are sent in to look for disaster survivors? They can save your life, you know? Micro surgeons actually have a better chance of saving someone than a human one. Bet they didn’t teach you that in school.”


“I guess.” Alyssa bent her head down to whisper into Jackie’s ear. “You got this one little girl. Doesn’t mean I like you. Just means I don’t like you a little bit less.”


 Jackie took the small victory as she leaned into Alyssa soft boobs as she got comfortable, and relaxed. In just a few minutes, she’d be back with Marleigh and there wouldn’t be anything anyone had to say that would stop her. “I’ll take what I can get from you. At this point I’d rather you feel indifferent to me rather hate me.”


“Whatever you say, shrimp.” Jackie just ignored the name Alyssa called her as she saw the all too familiar apartment building where she once called home. It’d been a few months since she even came by this part of the city. She’d thought of coming back two months ago but thought against it. Yet, here she was. Better late than never.


The walk to Marleigh’s front door was long, longer than it should’ve been. Perhaps Alyssa was walking even slower to annoy the small girl or it was just agonizing that time wouldn’t go any faster. Her little heart raced as fast as it's ever been. She was nervous as all hell as she wasn’t looking her best. The time giving simple pleasures to Chelsea or Alyssa walking her here definitely roughed up her makeup that she’d spent hours working on. But, if she knew Marleigh, she wouldn’t care what Jackie looked like. 


Up the stairs, then a hard left to the last door in the hallway. Jackie’s heart started pounding as Alyssa picked her up from her breasts and presented her in her hand. The unfeeling giant felt the small girl shake as she approached the door. 


“Oh don’t get cold feet on me now little girl. Would you rather be Chelsea’s servant for the rest of your life? Cause I know she won’t hesitate to say yes if you want to come back and be hers.” Alyssa stopped right at the door as she waited for Jackie’s response.


“I-I’m sure. I want her back and I know she wants me back. I’m just nervous to see her, that’s all.” Jackie swore she heard some commotion on the other side of the door but shook it off as just her losing her mind.


“Alright then. Just a bit of advice, don’t come crawling back to me if this doesn’t work out. The second I get back home, I’m telling Chelsea you’re hers forever if you think of coming back.” Alyssa then proceeded to knock on the large, wooden door. The small girl then heard Marleigh’s sweet voice for the first time in months as she came up to the door.


“Alyssa? What brings...you...here?” Marleigh looked at her sister and realized what she was carrying. Or really, who she was carrying. 

 

“Jackie? Is that really you?”

End Notes:

Is this the reunion Jackie has been fighting for? Could her and Marleigh be back together? Not to spoil anything but Peaches/Chelsea was just the warmup for the small girl, you don't want to miss these next few chapters.

Division by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

This chapter was the one that was going to be...something else when I started writing this part 2. It was much different chapter back then, but without getting boring on you all, here we see Jackie back with Marleigh, her soul mate. Or so it would seem...a lot can happen in six months.

“Jackie? Is that really you?” Marleigh’s voice was like singing angels to her long lost lover, the smile was as she looked at her long lost beloved. It was magical as the small girl looked at the massive girl she once called her best friend in the whole world.


“Yeah, it’s really her. Thought you two should be reunited the proper way. Happy Festivus, Marleigh.” Alyssa plucked Jackie off her hand and held her out for Marleigh to accept her. But, she hesitated on taking her back. “Something wrong?”


“No, not at all. Just didn’t expect her to come back.” Jackie could sense the unease in the air given off by both parties. Last time they’d even seen each other was when she was almost swallowed. Dark times still filled the air between them. Reluctantly, Marleigh accepted Jackie back into the home they both called ‘theirs’ at one point. Marleigh just sighed deeply as she shut the door behind her, looking down at the small girl as she headed over to the counter.


“Marleigh? What’s wrong? I’m back, it means we can be together again. Right?” Jackie was soon set on the counter as Marleigh just closed her eyes and sighed more. Not out of joy. But what seemed like frustration. “Marleigh, I’m sorry for leaving you. I forgive you for that night. Really.” Jackie soon noticed the trouble Marleigh had on her face, like something was wrong, disastrously wrong. “Marleigh?”


“Look, Jackie. If you came by a few months ago, I would’ve been beyond excited to have you back in my life and we could go back to the way things were but as it stands right now…” As Jackie heard the words coming out of Marleigh’s mouth, she was even more heartbroken then before. But her turmoil was only starting as Jackie heard a door open from behind Marleigh.


“Mar, you coming back to bed?” Another voice called out to the pair as they were still trying to figure out what was going to happen with them. Jackie looked at the feminine figure who began to come out of Marleigh’s room. It was another human girl, not Carissa that was certain. As she came into the light, Jackie saw more of her features which included her black as the night hair and then her soft looking face. She was perfect and her mere looks made Jackie feel insignificant. “Who are you talking to?” The new human girl then looked down at the small girl as she hung onto Marleigh’s shoulder which just shattered Jackie’s remaining hope of reuniting with her.


“Oh her? She’s just an old friend that stopped by to talk about something on her mind.” Marleigh smiled through her teeth as she kissed the mystery girl on the forehead. “I’ll be back to bed soon, Kali. Just need to talk to her about something. Ok?”


“Fine with me Mar. Just don’t be late to the party. Bye little one, hope you two have a good talk. I guess?” Kali, the mystery girl, then turned around and headed back into the room where she would await her lover.


“You two...are together? You’re dating her?” Jackie’s mind was racing as she tried to not have a complete panic attack from seeing the girl who promised she’d be with her forever with another woman. “Mar, I know we’ve been separated for a bit but I told you it was just a break. We can be together again. We can pick up where we left off. Right?” Jackie's denial was starting to get to her as she began to panic as the weight of everything she’d done just tonight was all for nothing.


“Jackie, I’m really sorry but I don’t think that’ll be the case.” Marleigh tried her best to comfort the small girl as she was still her friend but Jackie still began to tear up. “We’ve been dating for a few months now and I’m as happy as ever.” Marleigh paused as she saw Jackie beginning to get on her hands and knees to start begging her to take her back. “Jackie, please don’t make this any harder than it has to be. I’ll let you stay the night but...after tomorrow morning...we’ll talk about it. Ok? But what was once us, isn’t anymore. I don’t know if there can be an us anymore. I’m sorry, Jackie.” Marleigh spoke softly as she walked away from Jackie, leaving her on the counter to collect what she’d just been told.


“Marleigh?” Jackie called out as the sweetest girl she’d ever known turned her back on her as she headed back into her bedroom. “Please, don't go. Come back.” Jackie whispered as Marleigh shut the bedroom door, leaving her alone in the dark kitchen.


All and all, she’d been replaced by the beautiful Kali. It wasn’t even fair for the small girl. Everything about Jackie screamed insignificant in comparison to Marleigh’s new girl. It shattered her heart to think the trials she went through just tonight to see Marleigh again was for zip. All for nothing. She wanted to cry, scream and break something out of pure anger but nothing came out. Not a single drop, peep, a fist didn’t even form. Jackie just sat still, quiet as a mouse avoiding detection. World shattering came close to the level at which she was currently experiencing. There was no going back to the way things once were. The two of them? They were gone, all destroyed from an action that the both of them deeply regretted. In the many months following their break up, Jackie had doubts in the way she left. She thought about going to Marleigh to apologize but never went through with it. And as it turns out, perhaps she should’ve. Maybe then Jackie would still be welcome here.


Hours flew by as Jackie just sat on the counter, waiting for Marleigh to come out the door and claim it was all one big joke. That Kali and her weren’t a thing and that it was just an elaborate ruse to mess with her. But around three in the morning, the small commotion that originated from Marleigh’s room was silenced as she assumed the two girls were finally asleep. She leaned her head back to stare at the one bit of light from the kitchen. Perhaps if she stared long enough, the light would burn her eyes enough to blind her. Making her feel something again. Fortunately, this self attempt at blinding herself was interrupted as she heard a door opening up. Sitting up, Jackie got excited to see Marleigh again, even if she would just ignore her. But, it wasn’t Marleigh and it sure wasn’t the new girl. It was the other person who lived here, a person Jackie used to fear being around but now, would call her a friend. Her best friend in fact.


“Carissa? Is that you?” Jackie looked up as Carissa came into the light and completely ignored the tiny girl as she headed to the fridge for a quick, midnight snack. “Carissa? It’s me, Jackie.”


This caught Carissa’s attention as she turned around and saw the small girl curled up in a ball out of shame. “Jackie? Is that really you?” Carissa soon poked and prodded Jackie’s side to make sure she was real. The gentle giant smiled a bit as the two locked eyes. “It is you. I guess you met Kali.”


“Yeah, Marleigh said I could spend the night but in the morning we’d talk about it I guess.” Jackie stood up as she hugged Carissa’s finger, she missed them both so much and to feel at least one of their touch was enough to keep her from losing her mind. “Carissa, what happened? I don’t understand why Marleigh would replace me with her. I said I’d wait for her, why didn’t she do the same?”


“Jackie, what you have to understand is that Marleigh moved on and when she first started talking to Kali, I thought of you. I tried to tell her that this isn’t what you meant but she just said you left her. I know what she did to you and she still regrets it.” Carissa looked at the small girl and wanted to hug her and take all her pain away. Jackie was once this happy, proud and inspiring girl but now, she was more than just broken. “But you can’t deny she’s happy with her.” Carissa just felt bad for the small girl as she just hung her head in shame. “Jackie, you know Marleigh. When she says she’s in love with someone, she means it. I’m sorry Jackie. If it makes you feel any better, you don’t have to spend the rest of the night alone in the kitchen. I know I’m not Marleigh but I’ll try my best to make you feel better. Ok?”


“Yeah, that’ll be nice. Thank you Carissa. It means so much that I still have some friends that care about me here.” Carissa lowered her hand as the small girl thoroughly embraced the hand that seemed so gentle with her. 


“Are you doing ok, Jackie? I know this isn’t the outcome you expected coming back here.” Carissa spoke quietly as she stepped into her room which was right across from Marleigh’s. It was the same layout as hers with the same bed, nightstands. Everything. Except for the desk in the corner of the doom where a monitor and tower sat with some cables connecting to the monitor dangling free. It looked familiar to the small girl yet so alien.


“It’s definitely not what I expected to come back to. Marleigh moved on with that girl Kali. I’m basically ignored by her. She doesn’t love me anymore. Oh my gosh, my friends are gonna kill me for coming back here.” Carissa set Jackie down on her dresser as the giant sat down on the bed and looked at her.


“Jackie, it’s gonna be ok. You can stay with me for as long as you need to. It’ll be tough but I know you’ll get over it. Maybe you and Marleigh can be friends again. I know what you want but as it stands...she’s happy with Kali. I’m sorry Jackie.”


Jackie sighed, defeated and broken. “It’s not your fault. It’s mine. I overreacted, dumped Marleigh for what? Just to have her go to someone else and for me to be miserable? This wasn’t how it was supposed to be Carissa. The things I did just tonight to get here was for nothing. If I knew Marleigh was taken, I would’ve just stayed at the club.”


“Jackie, just take a breather and get some rest. Please, you look exhausted. It’s not healthy.” Carissa looked at the small girl and just wanted to hug her until she felt better. “Whatever you need, I’ll be here. Ok?”


“Thank you, Carissa.”


As Marleigh and Kali headed for bed, one of them was more willing to go to sleep than the other as Kali hugged and kissed Marleigh senselessly. “Come on Marleigh, just one game and then we can go to sleep. Please?”


“As much as I love to play with you, Miss Kali, I have some important things to do tomorrow.” Marleigh smiled as Kali gave her one last kiss on the lips as they cuddled together with Kali being the big spoon, fully embracing her lover in her arms. “Love you Kali.”


“Ah, I love you too, Mar.” Marleigh was just about to pass out in her lover's arms as Kali asked the question Marleigh had been dreading all night. “Hey, who was that micro you were talking to earlier? You said she was your friend?”


Marleigh sighed heavily as she didn’t want to lie to Kali about this situation she found herself in. “Kali, you know I love you right? You’re the sweetest girl I’ve ever met.  But before I met you, her and I….dated. She broke up with me and that’s the first time I’ve seen her since.”


Kali was silent for a few seconds as she took it in. “Did she...why’d she stop by then?” Kali asked as she sat up, looking down at Marleigh. 


“I don’t know. It was a nasty breakup and we haven’t seen each other in a while. I really don’t wanna talk about it Kali, ok?” Marleigh had dreaded this day since they first got together. She’d always figured Jackie would come back eventually but she always pushed it down a later date. Conflicted as she started dating Kali as a means of getting over Jackie and it worked. Marleigh cared about Kali and vice versa but the second she came back, the feelings came back to haunt her. “It’s complicated. I’ll handle it tomorrow Kali, you won’t have to worry about a thing. I promise.” Marleigh turned around and tried to put on a smile while looking at Kali which was the hardest thing she’d ever had to do. Marleigh put her hand on Kali’s cheek to soothe her down. “Everything is fine, alright? Now, let’s go to bed. It's getting really late.”

 

End Notes:

Another fun fact about one of the new girls: Kali was based on another co-worker of mine at my old job. She was the single sweetest person I'd ever met. Without getting too spoliery, she is the complete opposite for how she is later on in the story.

Rising Tensions by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

With this one, we get a little bit of another story focused chapter, with some hints as to what's going to happen in the next chapters. 

Jackie didn’t sleep at all, even after Carissa carefully constructed a bed for her out of torn up foam, part of an old shirt and spent too long making sure she felt safe. Jackie missed her bed next to Marleigh’s and the thought of someone else sleeping with her bothered her more than it should’ve. For as long as she’s known Marleigh, she’s always been in love with her and to see someone else take her place as hers broke her heart even more than the actual breakup. She couldn’t get over the fact that if she actually had gone back here when she wanted to, she’d have Marleigh back and Kali would be just another stranger. But fate had other plans, obviously.


Although she still loved Marleigh, she couldn’t deny the fact that she was happy with the new girl she found herself with. Jackie knew if she did anything to disrupt their relationship like saying something stupid or doing anything to cause Kali to leave her, Marleigh would hate her forever. As if having Marleigh ignore her feelings were bad, she couldn’t imagine the feeling of having Marleigh actively hate her.


“Jackie? Are you up? Are you ready for breakfast? I was gonna make bacon and eggs before Marleigh and Kali wake up.” Carissa caught Jackie in the middle of her lack of sleep induced thoughts. “You won’t have to see her or Kali if you don’t want to.” 


“It’s fine Carissa. We can be in the same room together, I’m fine with Marleigh. But Kali...I don’t know.” Jackie turned around as she saw Carissa holding out her hand in front of the dresser and waited for her to step on board. “Where’d she even met this girl?”


“Well, they met at a sports bar the two of us went to one time. Kali was our server and they hit it off really well. Kali gave her a free dessert and they exchanged numbers, next thing I know, they’re together.” As Carissa explained how the two came together, it just made things worse for Jackie. “But if you get past the thought of Marleigh dating her, Kali is a really sweet girl. Maybe you’ll like her.”


“Maybe.” As they came out of the room, and stepped into the kitchen, the door to Marleigh’s room opened up which revealed a half naked Kali. She was only wearing her black bra and panties that exposed her smooth and porcelain stomach. Last night, Jackie didn’t get that great of a look at her but now, Kali was on full display in the morning sun. Her beautiful body just made Jackie feel obsolete as Marleigh had upgraded long ago. Who would be dumb enough to go from a beautiful human girl that can do anything you want to do to downgrade to a micro such as Jackie who had nothing going for besides her love of Marleigh’s feet. To compare Kali with herself was like comparing a Greek goddess to a simple beggar in the streets. It just wasn’t fair.


“Hey Carissa, morning.” Kali had a smile on her face as she acknowledged Carissa yet as soon as she looked in Jackie’s direction, her face turned stern and almost unforgiving. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I caught your name last night. I’m Kali, little one.” As Kali walked to the pair, all Jackie could do was wish she had that body, that confidence. The confidence to do whatever she wished. To do anyone she wished. It made Jackie feel less than worthless.


“J-J-Jackie. I’m Jackie. It’s nice to meet you Kali.” 


“And what brings you here Miss Jackie? Marleigh says she knows you, that true?” Kali got on her tiptoes as she reached into a cabinet to grab some nutrition bars from the top shelf, letting Jackie see the smooth and toned stomach she had which just added to the feeling of inadequacy she was feeling.


“She just came to visit me, is all.” Carissa managed to salvage the conversation as after last night, Kali managed to figure out why Jackie was here. To get back together with Marleigh no doubt. She saw right through Carissa’s lies but shrugged it off. For now, Kali would wait for her opportunity to strike and make sure this infiltrator doesn’t last long here. If she had to drive her out or do the unthinkable to keep her Marleigh, she would.


“Seems sweet. So, what are you doing today Carissa? You work today?” Kali wanted to change the subject, still staring at the frightened micro eating her nutrition bar like an animal as she eyed her down.


“Yeah, at nine. What about you and Marleigh? You two doing anything special today?” Carissa asked as she set Jackie down on the counter, while still talking to Kali. 


“Marleigh has work at ten, I guess I should wake her up soon. But I’m free today but I might go out and do some very special errands.” Kali then turned around as she shook her booty around like it was nothing, further adding to Jackie’s feeling of inadequacy. She then watched Kali as she headed towards the couch a fair distance away while staring at her luscious body. It made her mind race as she began to think of all the things her and Marleigh had done together.


“She’s so much better than me, Carissa. I can’t compete against her.” Jackie just wanted to punch something so bad as the frustration of being told to get her girl back while being faced with impossible odds began to overwhelm her.


“Jackie, look. You can try to get Marleigh back but that could just end up being worse. I’m not saying force yourself into their relationship but try to be friends with Kali. Perhaps, you and her could get along, maybe you have some common ground you two don't know about. You two could be the best of friends. Just try to be friends with her, ok?” Carissa whispered into Jackie’s ear as she crouched down near the cabinet to avoid being heard by Kali. 


“Yeah, you’re right.” Jackie’s voice was suddenly very down as she further tried to convince herself that Marleigh was no longer hers. “Carissa, can you take me back to your room? I’ll get food later. I don’t really feel like seeing Marleigh again right now. I’m not good enough for her. Not anymore.” Jackie’s plan was completely shattered the second Marleigh hesitated to accept her back into her life last night and it had just been going downhill ever since. She thought about wanting to go back to being Chelsea’s pet, at least there, she was wanted.


“If that’s what you want Jackie. I’ll leave some things for you nearby so you don’t have to go too far.” It was a short walk back to Carissa’s room and an even shorter walk to where Jackie was supposed to sleep last night. “I can tell you didn’t sleep a wink last night little one. Promise you’ll get some before I get back?”


“I promise.” Jackie just sat down on the makeshift bed as she tried not to pull her hair out from the frustration. “I think after today, I’m just gonna head back to my friends house. Maybe then I can find something like Marleigh has now.” Jackie then curled up in a ball, covered herself in the blanket and shut her eyes, tears rolling down her face softly. “I won’t bother her anymore than I already have.” She whispered to herself out of sheer pity alone.


“Just be safe little girl. Ok? I’ll get the food and water for when you wake up. Everything is going to be alright.” Carissa massaged Jackie’s back like she’d seen Marleigh do plenty of times while they were dating. She knew it would always put her in a relaxed state when she felt a giant yet gentle finger massaging her back. She then turned around and saw Marleigh standing in the doorway, looking at the small girl with an exuberant amount of emotions on her face. Pain, sorrow, regret and most of all, empathy. Carissa pulled her hand back as she pulled the covers over her friend who fully embraced them as she heard some sniffling come from the bed which just broke Carissa’s heart even more.


“Does she...is she doing alright?” Marleigh asked sweetly as Carissa shut the door behind her as she looked to her roommate. “Can I just talk to her? Is she, you know, up for that?”


“Marleigh, she really needs her rest. She was up all night thinking. You know she misses you and she knows you moved on with Kali but what you said to her last night really got to her. I think it’s best you two talk after you get off. Ok? Either say you can be at the very least be friends or just...cut ties completely? Just think about it while you’re at work. Come back level headed. Ok?” Carissa grabbed onto Marleigh’s shoulders as they both stared into each other’s eyes. Through thick and thin, through the highs and lows of life, Carissa and Marleigh had been friends. They helped each other and cared for one another. Especially in times like this, they needed each other.


“Yeah, ok. I will. We’ll figure this out tonight.” Marleigh’s words were not just heard by Carissa. Even though she was whispering, Kali from across the room while watching TV heard it as well. This changed her plans, well more like accelerated the diabolical plans she had for the small, almost pathetic girl. All she had to do was wait. “Ok, I’m gonna go. Does she need or want anything on the way home? I can get her whatever she needs.”


Carissa smiled a little bit as this was the first time she’d Marleigh even mention Jackie, let alone in good faith like this. “How about some of that Puter milk she always used to rave about? That might cheer her up.”


Marleigh smiled as she looked back at Carissa’s door. She had missed Jackie deeply, even when she started dating Kali, she had second thoughts about going for it as she feared Jackie would come back just like she did now. She was now conflicted as she loved Kali immensely but she also still had some feelings for Jackie leaving her two choices. Stay with Kali or break up with her and then get back with Jackie. She was caught in the middle of a love triangle with no easy way out of it. She just had to hope someone could deal with rejection well.


“Yeah, I’ll get some when I leave work.” Marleigh then turned around as she headed to Kali who was still watching the morning news, like she always did around this time. “I’ll see you around. Love you, Kali.” Marleigh then gave a quick peck on the cheek on Kali who blushed as she felt Marleigh’s warm skin touch hers in the most sensual manner possible.


“I love you too, Mar.” Kali said as Marleigh left the apartment, strutting her stuff as she did so to further tease Kali. But Kali wasn’t too focused on Marleigh’s delicious body as she left, she was busy planning on getting Jackie to leave and to never even think of coming back here. She had everything planned out, she just needed to wait just one more hour for Carissa to leave. “We're still on tonight, right?”


“Of course Kali. I’ll see you tonight, alright?”

 

“Yeah, can’t wait.”

End Notes:

Kali is not going to be the nicest girl Jackie has met, in the next few chapters, she's probably going to be the cruelest she's ever seen. 


 


Another fun fact: I do have a Twitter (@Toxenisfun2)! If you're interested in following me, I'll try to be more active there in the way of size things. Don't be afraid to message me there and ask any questions you have, might even give you some insight on what's to come next :)

Preemptive Strike by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

 

Not gonna lie here, this chapter and the next are definitely the ones that made me feel actually evil while writing, haven't decided if that's a good or a bad thing just yet. Let’s just say Kali is not the type to share especially with her girlfriend. It’s not gonna be a fun time for Jackie.

Jackie tried to sleep as best she could but with what hung over her was keeping her up. She wasn’t wanted by Marleigh, the one girl who she thought would welcome her back with open arms only to be given a big slice of reality when she met Kali. Marleigh had, without a shadow of a doubt, upgraded when she found her. No longer would she have to worry about where she steps or what she eats. Marleigh and Kali could have a relationship without either worrying what was gonna happen to the other. Kali wouldn’t have to worry about hearing the news that Marleigh had been stepped on. And she should be happy for Marleigh since she was happy again and a small part of Jackie’s mind was. She was glad Marleigh was happy with someone she loved but was miserable that it just wasn’t with her anymore.


Jackie thought of ways to try and turn this into a positive. Perhaps Marleigh and her could talk this out, maybe she could at least be friends. Kali on the other hand would be tough to look past. She was her replacement, Marleigh’s upgrade and she knew it would be tough for either of them to look into the other's eye and see a friend. At least for Jackie it would be. From what Carissa told her, Kali was an absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold just like Marleigh. Jackie just had to see for herself when she woke up how gentle she was.


Unfortunately, Jackie didn’t have to wait long. As Kali waved goodbye to Jackie’s last protector, a devilish smile came into shape on her once innocent face. Kali, like most people, had secrets that she had never shared with anyone. Not even her best friend in the whole world, Marleigh. The deep dark secret was that she was extremely jealous. Jealous of anyone who had a crush, interest or even past affection for the one she loved. She believed that no one else deserved to be loved by her lover more than her. And with the small and pathetic micro Jackie by herself, with no one to stop Kali from ‘having fun’ with her, Jackie was not even going to get the chance to make amends with Marleigh. For what Kali was planning, the small girl might be so petrified to even come back here. And if Kali played her cards right,the small girl might even be terrified of every human when she sees them, especially Marleigh.


The lengths Kali was ready to go to get rid of the nuisance known as Marleigh’s ex were extensive. Although she’s never interacted with a micro before, she did always have a slight inclination to play with one. Aggressively. But never directly seeing one before made it difficult for Kali to act on her craving. Until now.


Kali opened the door to Carissa’s room slowly with a devilish smile on her face. As she walked towards the sleeping Jackie on Carissa’s dresser, she was careful not to wake her prematurely. Her heart was racing as she soon stopped directly in front of her future victim. All the things she could do to the weak and pathetic girl, so little time. Marleigh was gonna be back at four while Carissa was gonna be back around the same time. Kali’s plan was put on rush as she couldn’t enjoy the torment she was about to unleash into the small girl. As she stared at the sleeping girl, she was thoroughly disgusted in her. Where as Marleigh would see the once love of her life, all Kali saw was an intruder in her relationship.


“Wake up, little bug.” Kali called out to Jackie as the micro flew out the makeshift bed, scared out of her mind as she used the covers as a way of shielding herself. “So, this is what my Marleigh used to mess around with. Hmph. I always thought your people were a little weird but you know what?” Kali then ripped the covers out from Jackie’s grip, scaring the girl even more than she already was. This made Kali’s evil smile grow exponentially. “Seeing you first hand really shows you just how pathetic your puny race really are. Who do you think you are? Thinking you can come to my home and steal my Marleigh away from me?”


“I wasn’t! Please, just understand. I just wanna go home!” Jackie yelled as she tried her best to fight off Kali’s invasive fingers that tried to wrap around her. “Kali, this isn’t what it seems!” Jackie fought off the fingers for as long as she could until, almost as if Kali was just toying with her, grabbed her tight with barely any wiggle room for the small girl to breath. “Please…”


“Marleigh told me about what you two were before. And I’ll tell you one thing. Woman to….crumb. By the end of today, you’re gonna wish you were never even born.” Kali then stood up, shaking the small girl around as another means to torutre her. “If Marleigh loved you once, she can love you again. I don’t know why she’d ever love something she could step on without a second thought but I’m here to make sure she doesn’t see you as a lover, friend or even an acquaintance. Hell, maybe by the end of it, you’ll just be a stain under my shoe.” Kali then giggled to herself as she relished in Jackie’s fear. “Marleigh won’t mind, she won’t even be mad you’re gone. I can say it was an accident and that I just didn’t see you.” That was when Kali’s attention turned from the small girl that was already scared out of her mind to something else. 


A small plate of food and a cup of water for the small girl placed there by Carissa. “Oh I see you got your welcome basket here. Carissa made you food did she? She always was a sweetheart to everyone, including pests. Oh I love how she cooks her bacon. Don’t mind if I do.” Jackie watched as Kali grabbed the little bits of food Carissa had left her for when she woke up and completely scarf all of it down her throat. “Oh it’s so good, little girl. Oh? Did you want some? Here.” Kali opened her disgusting jaws and stuck out her tongue which had the chewed up bits of both bacon and egg mixed, held together by Kali’s terrible smelling salvia. Jackie, upon seeing this girl’s mouth open up and reveal the mushed up garbage, she gagged heavily as the stench crawled near her. As soon as Kali brought it out, she retracted it as Jackie soon heard the swallow which just made a chill crawl down her spine. 


The more this monster Kali talked to her, the more Jackie regretted even going to the club last night. All her decisions in her life had led her to be tortured by a truly sadistic girl that couldn’t even acknowledge the fact that Mareigh and her dated months ago nor could she imagine Marleigh actually caring about her. “Kali, I’m sure we can figure this out like adults.” Jackie spoke with tears in her eyes as she watched Kali just laugh at the thought of her begging for her life.


“No, this isn’t going to end the way you want it to. You are nothing compared to me. Let’s see what I can use to get rid of you.” Kali then began walking around Carissa’s room as she looked for items that could prove deadly to the small girl. “It’s a wonder. With both of them gone, I can do whatever I want and guess what? You won’t tell, even if I do let you live to see tomorrow. Are you gonna go to Marleigh and say I hurt you? Who do you think she's gonna believe? Her best friend and lover or the girl who broke her heart.” Kali then headed towards the bathroom nearby at the end of the hallway.


“Kali, we can be friends! You don’t have to hurt me to get me to leave Marleigh alone! I was just going home! My home.” Jackie tried squirming out of Kali’s grip but was only met with more pressure from the giant girl. The pressure would soon become too much as even now, Jackie was finding it extremely hard to breathe at all as she felt her ribs were constricted tremendously by the girl's fist. Jackie could feel her ribs beginning to crack from the pressure, this actually pleasing the sadistic Kali. Then, by some miracle, the pressure was lifted from Jackie’s chest allowing her to finally take a deep breath for the first time in several minutes. This set Jackie at ease as she believed this was all a cruel joke on her by Kali and she never actually intended to hurt her. That was until Kali revealed why she’d loosened her grip on the small girl. Jackie was now hanging directly above the massive porcelain pool of the toilet.


“See little worm? This is what I think of your existence as a whole. Less than garbage, less than anything in this. I value a simple toilet and the contents inside more than you. At least that has a purpose. Unlike you.” Kali then unwrapped her fingers around the small girl, leaving Jackie just hanging on to the fingers that once held her tight. It was ironic. The fingers that would’ve killed her were now saving her. “All that talk of hoping for being my friend disappears pretty fast when faced with death doesn’t it?” Kali chuckled as she crouched down to get closer to the toilet water for the tiny girl. She got Jackie so close to the water, Jackie’s feet were mere inches from getting soaked.


“Kali, if you don’t stop this right now, I will call Marleigh and you’ll be in-” As fast as she was brought to the water, Jackie was brought up to Kali’s face which silenced her. She could act tough and mean but when she stared into the face of pure evil, she went silent. Alyssa might’ve haunted her dreams for months after meeting her for the first time or her mother yelling her out of the family was scary, neither of them compared to the furiosity Kali displayed to the small girl. To say there was fire in her once sweet brown eyes would’ve been an understatement. The pits of hell now had a competitor with Kali’s eyes as she stared deep into Jackie’s soul.


“You think that huh? Here, why don’t I call her myself? Let’s see who she answers faster to. Me or you.” Kali then set Jackie on the sink counter and began dialing Marleigh’s number with one hand and brought her free hand down to the small girl, nearly crushing her but still letting some breathing room. Little did Kali know, the pressure from this was what finally did Jackie’s supposedly ‘lifeproof’ cell phone. Guess the designers didn’t anticipate the user being crushed under the sweaty palm of a girl out for revenge. “Hey Mar, I was just letting you know that your little friend and I are having a blast together.”


“Really? She’s...up and about? Good for her. How is she with you?” Marliegh answered discreetly as she tried her best not to imagine things were going to be alright with Jackie coming back into their lives.


“Oh she is the absolute sweetest and cutest thing I’ve ever seen.” Kali then added more pressure to the small girl with her hand causing tremendous amounts of pain to the micro. “No need to worry about us Mar.”


“Hey, can you tell Jackie that I wanna talk to her later? That’d be great.” Marleigh asked with warmth in her heart as she only imagined what ‘fun things’ the two were up to.


“Of course, I’ll tell her right away. She’s not too busy right now, we’re actually doing a bit of exercise, the two of us. Come on little one, one more push up” Kali then released her grip on Jackie, letting her breathe for the briefest seconds. “I’ll see you later Marleigh, love you.” Kali hung up the phone as she put it in her pocket while just staring at the poor and beat up girl who hadn’t gotten any air in the past few minutes. “Poor girl. Marleigh doesn’t love you and she probably never did. She must’ve only ‘dated’ you because she wanted a pet.”


“That’s not true, you psychopath! Marleigh loved me, cared about me.” Jackie fought every pain going on around her body as she slowly stood up to stare at Kali in the eye. “As soon as Marleigh and Carissa find out what you did to me they’ll-”


Kali just laughed at the tiny girl's attempts to frighten her. “They'll do what? Like I said shrimp, the second I crush you is the second they feel bad for me. The pain and trauma of knowing I ‘accidentally’ stepped on you is gonna be too much for me to bear. Good thing I have my Marleigh to comfort me in these trying times.”


“You’re insane. They’ll never believe you.”


“Who’s gonna tell them otherwise? You, runt? Don’t make me laugh. Now, I’m curious what Marleigh and...you even did. Tell me, what fun things did she do with you?” Kali starred at the small girl who covered her bruises as best she could which just made the sadistic girl even more giddy. “Tell me!” Kali yelled as she raised her finger and pounded it onto Jackie’s leg causing a blood curdling scream for the small girl which only pleased Kali more. “I don’t think your leg can go another round with my finger, little girl. At least, not that one.” Jackie watched as Kali rose her finger high into the air. Her nail was sharp as a dagger and was going to act like a guillotine on the small girl’s leg, ready to sever Jackie's leg from the rest of her body.


“Ok, ok. I used to give her….” Jackie paused as the pain soon began to lessen but still remained. “Foot massages.” Jackie began to blush and tear up from embarrassment, just what Kali wanted from her. 


“You’re serious aren’t you?” Kali didn’t even try to hold in her laughter, further adding to Jackie’s embarrassment. “Oh this is too good. I have an idea, shrimp. Since you enjoyed Marleigh’s feet so much.” Jackie was then thrusted high in the air by her leg as she yelled out in pain as Kali pinched them together. “I’ve always wondered how Marleigh’s feet smelled after a long run. Unfortunately for me, Marleigh hasn’t gone on a run in a bit. But guess who just went on the longest and best run last night after she got off work? In the same shoes.” At this point, Jackie just wanted to pass out from sheer embarrassment. It was bad enough exposing her secret to the girl who destroyed her school but to expose it to a girl who was out for blood down right broke her which is exactly what this monster wanted. “I have a surprise for you little girl. Since you like Marleigh’s feet so much, you’ll absolutely love mine.” Kali then brought Jackie down to the ground, letting her rest for a bit as she saw the massive girl reach for her surprise. Her running shoe. Jackie was already defeated by Kali and she hadn’t even begun the worst part.

 

All she could do was hope that Marleigh or Carissa somehow saved her from Kali’s torture before she meets her maker.

End Notes:

Will Jackie end up being saved or will Kali get the 'pest' out of her life for good? Things are going to get rougher for the small girl, Kali's wishes to see her will be the most the small girl has had to endure so far.

Usurper by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

We see more of what Kali really was in this one with her intentions made clear to the small girl that she wants her gone. Will Jackie make it out alive and try to win Marleigh back? 

Marleigh was nervous as she did her walk around the city, shuttling micros to and from the places they needed to be. It was about eleven thirty and she was about ready to take her lunch break. Normally she’d go to lunch with Kali but today since her and Jackie were off having fun together which surprised her immensely, Marleigh decided to head off to visit Carissa at work at the Micro Management Center not too far from their apartment.


As Marleigh dropped off the last of her tiny passengers, she dialed Carissa’s number and waited impatiently as she heard the ringing. It made her think back to last night and how much of a jerk she was to Jackie. She basically tossed her aside and shattered what little hope the small girl had. Even if Marleigh was with Kali, she could’ve gone through things differently rather than just leaving her alone in the middle of the kitchen. As much as she loved sleeping with Kali last night, something in the back of her mind kept her up. Something small and adorable. Someone that she once considered her very best friend. As Marleigh was lost in her thoughts and reminiscing about her long lost time with the small girl, Carissa’s voice snapped her out of it.


“Hey Mar, what’s up?”


“Carissa, what do you say we go get lunch together? We can surprise Kali and Jackie too.” Marleigh’s voice could not contain the levels of excitement she had. She wouldn’t have to worry about breaking Jackie’s heart even more, they could all be friends just like she wanted. It might be awkward but she was willing to talk about it with Jackie. 


“What do you mean? I thought...yeah nevermind. What were you thinking?”


“How about that salad place down the street? Should be fast, be home in less than fifteen...twenty minutes max. It’ll be fun.” Marleigh said as she waved goodbye to the last bit of passengers down at her shoes. 


“Hey, have you figured out what you’re gonna tell Jackie yet?” Carissa asked as she stepped outside the building and saw Marleigh nearby who hung up as they met up. “You can’t half ass this. She’s hurting and I don’t wanna see her hurt even more than she already is.”


“I have, but it’s hard to come up with something that can make her feel better about this. How can I say I’m sorry for trying to eat her and for moving on afterwards? It’s not something they make apology cards for, Carissa.” Marleigh sighed as they started heading towards the restaurant. “I feel like she just….hates me.”


“Marleigh, you can’t think like that. Here.” Carissa paused on the sidewalk as she gently grabbed hold of her friend's shoulder. “Why don’t we head home now and you can talk to Jackie? It might wake her up but she might need the somewhat good news of seeing you again. Just promise me you two won’t have another fight. Ok?”


“Yeah, sounds like a plan.”


Jackie, on the other hand, was fighting for her life against Kali. She managed to crawl a bit away without the psychopath noticing her slip away. Her goal was the couch where she could take a real break as well as maybe take this time to formulate an actual plan instead of just winging it. The ultimate goal for Jackie was the door. Maybe then she would have enough strength to not only run away from Kali but to also find someone, anyone to help her with finding Marleigh. That was the plan until Kali finally addressed her micro victim in the most degrading way she could possibly think of.


“Oh? I’m surprised you didn’t get farther. Guess your kind secretly wants to be tortured by people like me. You poor, wretched thing. You don’t even deserve to live in the same world let alone the same apartment as my Marleigh.” Kali once more grabbed hold of Jackie’s body which only resulted in a slight scream from the miniscule girl as she brought high up to meet Kali’s face once again. “These are your last moments little Jackie, don’t go out tired. Or do, I can’t decide what’s more exciting yet. You can try and run away from me all you want but no one, nothing is going to help you. Not anymore.” Kali then brought Jackie where she wanted her to end up and exactly where she planned on sending her.


Her heavily used running shoes that also seemed to double as her work uniform. 


Kali positioned Jackie directly over the mouth of the formerly pure red shoe, showing obvious signs of both trash as well as sweat from Kali’s time as a server. Jackie’s nostrils were instantly confronted with the near toxic and noxious gases emanating from the shoe she was directly over. Even as someone who enjoyed feet and the way they both looked and smelled, Kali’s was just too much for her to take. Covering both her nose and mouth with her hand, she felt somewhat safe away from the stench of rotting fabric along with dried out sweat. Still, some of it managed to find its way around Jackie’s nose which instantly burned every inch of skin it touched. Tears ran down Jackie’s face as her chest was now burning and starved of air. She tried her best but suffocating was not her favorite way to go. The burning sensation of lack of air was gonna knock her and that did seem like the perfect thing for her, with her out of it, Kali could do whatever she wanted with her. Finally, she released her hands and reluctantly took a deep breath in and was hit with the full force of Kali’s stench. Jackie gagged heavily said she coughed and heaved the smell she was forced to be surrounded by.


All the while, Kali was enjoying torturing the small girl. “Breathe it in you little foot lover. Take it all in.” Kali giggled away to herself as she lowered Jackie deeper into her shoe while still holding onto her. “What? I thought you liked feet? Certainly liked Marleigh’s. What about mine?” Kali was just about to drop the small girl deep into the shoe until she thought of something much better she could do to her. Even though forcing the small girl to inhale every once of her stench around the shoes was diabolical in and of itself, there was so much more she could do to the girl before she ended up as a stain under her shoe. Kali’s evil smile widened a bit as she watched the small girl continue to struggle against the smell. A small, pathetic girl that really thought she had a chance to get with Marleigh again. 


As much torture and pain Kali threw at the small girl, there was one thing not even Jackie could control about herself and that was the fact she loved feet. Her body just saw or interacted with them and she’d ‘burst’ and although she could keep it together for sometime and avoid the embarrassment, inhaling the air around Kali’s shoes didn’t help one bit. No matter how much she tried to hold the ‘release’ in, it was coming no matter how much she tried. Warm, thick red blood came out from her nose as she struggled to hide it from Kali but it was too late. She’d already seen what was happening to her tiny captive and was thoroughly enjoying it.


“Oh my gosh, I know what that is. Read about that in science class in middle school. You only get these when you’re turned on about something.” Kali’s voice was condescending as Jackie began to cry as this was only supposed to be revealed to lovers like Marleigh and select other people. Kali laughed tremendously as the humiliated Jackie tried to cover her face in shame.


“If you want to kill me, just get it over with you monster. No need to bully me anymore than you already have.” Jackie was lifted up from the mouth of the shoe as she got a first hand look at Kali’s face which seemed happy to see the small girl begging for death. She brought up to view Kali's large and expansive mouth and she assumed Marleigh had told her what happened and why they broke up in the first place. Marleigh almost swallowed her, and now she was going to finish it. Kali opened her lips and let the small girl see the terrible monster that dwelled inside her mouth that was the tongue along with the thirty plus teeth that could and would chew Jackie into nothing but paste. Jackie was just ready for this torture to end and knew she wasn’t going to see Marleigh again after Kali was done with her. As much as she wanted to say she was lying when she said that Marleigh and Carissa wouldn’t question Kali after she pops out of existence, she wasn’t. She could lie and say it was indeed an accident that Jackie died. They’d get closer and no one would say otherwise, like her executioner said. 


“Has the little gnat already given up? I figured you would’ve had more fight left in you. Figures as much. Well, I’d hate to keep you waiting then. Any last words I should tell Marleigh?” Kali brought Jackie up to her eyes to look at the small girl and see how much she’d broken her. Bruises and small cuts riddled the small girl's body as Kali hung her by her arms with blood from her ‘bursting’ covering her entire face which just made it extra juicy for Kali. “Well come on. Won’t get another chance to say it.”


Jackie chose her words carefully as she stared deep into the eyes of her killer. All she wanted was to get back with Marleigh and after that failed, leave this apartment since there was nothing for her anymore. But Kali had to make it difficult. The pissed off, sleep deprived and jealous Jackie hadn’t thought about her last words before this but now, she’d picked the best words that would solidify her defiance against Kali. She knew the words she picked would only piss her off more than anything but Jackie knew her life was almost up anyway. She grinned and prepared her words carefully as she collected some spit in her mouth in final preparations for her last words.


“Fuck you, bitch. You’re nothing but a whore that Marleigh never loved. A sorry replacement for the real thing.” Jackie spoke as she delivered the long deserved middle finger to Kali as she also spit onto Kali’s face, instantly pissing her off even more as she bent down as she set Jackie on the floor as she continued to look into her eyes. 


“Defiant to the end. Hate that, not gonna lie. But at least you’ll be gone in the next minute. I won’t have to deal with you or Marleigh even mentioning you ever again. I can say you ran off, said you never want to be here again. After I clean up the mess you’ll make on my floor.” Jackie watched as Kali slid on the red running shoes she was just forced to smell a few moments ago. Jackie wasn’t happy to die. There were so many things she’d never get the opportunity to do. Ask for forgiveness from her family, go see the freed micro monument in Chicago, or travel the world. Now? She was going to nothing more than simple bug splatter under Kali. Her last moments would be ones of defiance and anger. Jackie was always taught a micro should go out with dignity. Now, she was just going to be snuffed out by a jealous girlfriend that wanted nothing more than her death. There was no dignity in this which just shattered the small girl’s spirit even more. There was no hope for her. She tried to beg, to plead and ask to leave peacefully but Kali trapped her here and was just about to execute her.


Kali raised her running shoe high into the sky before giving Jackie her final goodbye. “Isn’t it so sad, the last person to see you before you get turned into mush doesn’t give a shit about how you end up...you’re just another bug crushed on the soles of my shoes, now…” Kali spoke with such hatred and disgust as she was  to drop her shoe onto the small girl with forces that would rival a god, forces that would instantly crush the pest flat. “Hope you had your fun, you nuisance. Cause this is gonna be your las-”


“KALI!!” Marleigh yelled as she busted in through the door as she ran over in a flash to push the would-be murderer down on her side, gently grabbing hold of the small girl and protected her from harm by bringing Jackie close to her chest. “You better have a damn good reason why you were about to step on her! My friend.” Marleigh said as she passed Jackie over to Carissa who watched Kali with blood red eyes as anger and aggression filled both their bodies as Kali just sat there and watched the once sweet Marleigh turn on her.


“Marleigh, please. It was nothing more than a joke.” Kali got up and tried to laugh and play it off as a joke but Marleigh was obviously not anyone’s sucker. “We were just playing. Honestly.”


“I heard what you said, Kali! Another bug crushed under your dirty shoes?!” Marleigh wanted to break down crying but didn’t want to give Kali any reason to come any closer to her. “She’s my friend and she’s not to be harmed. I don’t care if it was a joke or not. Jackie, will not get hurt. Now, you. Out. Get out!”


“It’s ok, Jackie. We’re here now.” Carissa whispered into Jackie’s ear as she began to cry as she was set down on her bed. “Poor girl, we’ll get you all fixed up. Everything is gonna be alright. Ok?”


Jackie just remained quiet. Mere moments ago, she was set to be gone, killed by the tremendous Kali’s shoe. There was nothing but fear and anxiety as she slowly began to return to her normal self. “Ok…”


“Don’t worry about Kali, we’ll take care of her. You won’t see her ever again. Not, after today. You’re fine now, Jackie.” Carissa brushed Jackie’s hair as she saw Jackie just stare off into nowhere. Carissa gently brushed Jackie’s hair out of her face and tried to make her feel better. “Our brave little girl. You’re safe now. Marleigh and I are here for you.” Carissa was about to head out to help Marleigh with Kali until Jackie finally spoke more than a single word to her.


“Is that a VR machine?” Jackie asked as she looked at it intensely. A way to escape this horrible world.

 

“Yeah, if it helps you, you can use it if you’d like.” Carissa then turned around as she heard more yelling as the now former lovers began to argue. “We’ll be here for you, Jackie. You’re gonna be fine.

End Notes:

This is not the end of this story, not just yet. Jackie and Marleigh still need to figure out what they're going to be now that Kali is gone. Hope you all are enjoying this series so far, I do have a few ideas planned for off shoots of this story in the near future. Please do leave a review if you are indeed enjoying this story or just really wanna tell me what's what. I'm listening and ready to hear!

Confrontation by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

With Jackie saved from the being nothing more than a stain under Kali's shoes, the former couple must fianlly come face to face and confront the issues at hand.

Jackie was completely shattered. There were no other words to describe the way she felt. After being under Kali’s control for the whole day, Jackie had no other choice but to escape the real world in favor of a world she’d never have to feel like this. No more heartbreak or torture just trying to rekindle something that was long gone. Carissa’s VR machine. 


It didn’t take long to set up nor did it take long to get accustomed to the setting and all Jackie had to do was close her eyes and she’d be happy. She could envision a whole new life for herself. With loving parents, a loving partner with Marleigh again and so much more. But, before she took the plunge to escape this world that had just beaten her down so much, she listened to Marleigh and Carissa yelling at the girl who made her existence terrible, especially today. Kali. Words of ‘don’t come back here’ and ‘it’s over’ filled the apartment as well the trio yelled at each other, or more specifically, Kali. There was no coming back from this and Jackie knew it. Marleigh’s relationship with Kali was over and Jackie couldn’t shake that this was all her fault even if she knew this wasn’t. Perhaps if she hadn’t come back here, Marleigh would still be happy. 


With one last breath, Jackie pressed the button and passed out on the table. She was free from the world that didn’t want her to be with Marleigh, free from any torture that a human could deal to her. A place where she could live out her dream life, with Marleigh.


“Don’t come back!” Marleigh yelled through her tears as Kali was near the door, embarrassed she got caught in the act of trying to get rid of Jackie in the worst way imaginable. “You think you can bully her? She’s my friend!”


“Marleigh, she still likes you and I couldn’t have her here, she’d tear us apart!” Kali was backed up against a wall as she had two equally furious girls yelling at her with no back up. She was screwed and she knew it. “Please, it was just a misunderstanding Marleigh. We can talk about this, right?”


“She’s an inch tall, you wanted to step on her until she popped! How is that a misunderstanding?! Now, get out Kali! I never want to see you here again!” Marleigh threw the closest thing she had near her at Kali as she finally took the hint and left the apartment. Fortunately for Marleigh’s sake as well as Kali’s health, the object she threw was a couch pillow but it got the point across as Kali took the threats to heart especially when Carissa grabbed hold of the nearest object to her. A glass lamp which further cemented the fact she was no longer welcome.


Marleigh huffed and puffed as she heard Kali’s footsteps as well as tears travel down the hall, confirming that she was gone. The second worst breakup she’d ever experienced and she was completely drained. Marleigh sat down on the couch and just felt like screaming at the top of her lungs to let the anger out. She loved Kali and she thought that the small girl could be friends but it seemed Kali was the worst person to ever bring around Jackie. Marleigh had this grand vision while she was gone that the four of them would go do fun stuff together just like old times. That clearly wasn’t going to happen anymore.


“Marleigh, are you alright? Doing ok?” Carissa put her hand on her shoulder as she watched her best friend sink deep into the couch, covering her eyes as the weight of what just happened finally set in. “I’m...sorry Marleigh. She doesn’t deserve you and the two of us know that.”


“I spent the past months loving Kali with all my heart and the second Jackie comes back into my life, she tries to kill her. How did I ever love her? That...psychopath?” Marleigh just looked down on the ground and once more, thought she saw Jackie at her feet giving her a massage out of the corner of her eye. When she looked directly down at where she thought Jackie was, she vanished. “Jackie, oh my god, Jackie.”


“She’s fine, she’s safe. She can stay in my room until she feels better.”


“I need to talk to her.” Marleigh then got up as she walked with tears still in her eyes as she got to the door. She paused as she brought her hand up to the door handle. Last time they spoke was her telling Jackie that it was over so she knew Jackie held some resentment towards her. This was going to be difficult to explain or even reason with the small girl. “This whole thing is my fault. If I hadn’t been such an idiot that night with her, we’d still be together and she wouldn’t be hurt.”


“Marleigh, she’s not upset about that night. More hurt that you left her. She told me what she had to do to get here. To see you again. Kidnapped, forced to be a servant and then when she finally got here, you basically said that you don’t want her here anymore. I know that’s not what you meant but Jackie loves you. Still. Now, I’m not one to say that you still want her too but just promise me you’ll figure something out?” Carissa just looked at Marleigh as she followed her to the door. “She’s been through so much today, and I’m not saying to lie to her but at least make her feel welcome again.”


“Yeah, I think I can do that.” As Marleigh took one last breath, she turned the door, she peeked her head in to look inside and saw Carissa’s computer was on. Raising an eyebrow, Marleigh stepped inside and saw Jackie connected to the VR world. She then looked over to see Jackie’s small and delicate body laying on the cold, hardwood desk which just broke her heart even more. “Jackie...you didn’t have to go in there.” Marleigh spoke softly as she grabbed hold of Jackie’s near lifeless body. She saw small bruises and minor cuts on her arms, more than likely caused by her time with Kali. She then looked at the monitor and saw what Jackie was seeing. It was them. Both were the same size and were cuddling on the couch watching their favorite movie together as Jackie squeezed the artificial version of Marleigh just a little bit tighter. This was all Jackie wanted. The knowledge that she was indeed loved again. Marleigh knew what she had to do. Fortunately for her, the in house VR rooms were basically idiot proof to hook into. 


After setting Jackie down gently in the makeshift bed Carissa made for her last night so she’d be more comfortable, she received a small surprise. Just that simple act caused quite the reaction out of the unconscious girl. A smile formed on her face as well and she soon began to cuddle the pillow she was given. Melted Marleigh’s heart just a bit. She missed having Jackie around just as much as she did. Like the small girl thought before her, Marliegh wanted to reach out to Jackie and apologize to her for what she did. But the day she was planning on it, she met Kali and soon the thought was lost to her. Had she actually gone through with it, maybe Jackie would still be happy.


“I’m coming, my sweet girl.” Marleigh spoke softly as she moved Jackie’s hair out from her face as she formed a smile. “Mar’s coming to help you.”


“Stay tuned for our next feature, A House is not a Home starring Cloud Richards and Sarah Gibson in what many called the best movie of the 2020’s.” As the artificial television played the next movie, Jackie cuddled Marleigh a bit more as she felt the warmth she gave off. It was just like before where Marleigh’s skin was warm like an oven and her skin was soft as cotton. It was truly a great feeling to have back again. A feeling she’d been missing the past months. And here she was, watching their favorite movie together like the old times. Sitting on the couch with nothing but a blanket over each other to keep themselves warm. For the small girl, this was all she could ever want. Here in the VR world, Jackie could live out the rest of her life with Marleigh with no fear of losing her. No fear of getting hurt or killed. She was safe here.


“Marleigh, I missed you so much.” Jackie said as she embraced Marleigh just a little tighter, feeling the warmth she gave off. It put her in the best mood she could possibly be in.


“Missed me? What do you mean? We spend all day together.” The artificial Marleigh even spoke like her in the same semi sarcastic tone as well as a sweet as sugar voice. “I love you my sweetheart. I’ll never let you go.”


“Please don’t, Marleigh. Don’t ever let me go away from you.”


“Jackie? Jackie, are you in here?” Another voice came through, suddenly making everything around her fall apart, soon only leaving a white void around her. And soon enough, the other voice revealed herself to be Marleigh. The real one. 


“Marleigh?” Jackie crossed her arms as she turned her head, trying purposely not to look her in the eyes, no matter how hard it was. “What do you want? Come to yell at me?”


“Jackie, I understand your frustration with me and how you’re scared right now but you don’t have to be. Kali’s gone, for good. Look, I shouldn’t have left you alone last night. That was me being an idiot but please come back to me. To real life.” Marleigh looked at her former lover with a broken heart. Truth be told, neither one of them wanted this to happen but yet, here they were. Having the worst argument they’ve ever had. “Please, we can talk about this.” Then, the normal sized Jackie suddenly grew to an immense size as Marleigh stumbled backwards to take in the whole size of the girl she was looking at.


“No! You wanted to swallow me! You abandoned me last night all to go have your fun with that psychopath!” Jackie then slammed her hand directly around the now scared Marleigh. “You did all this to me and I’m just supposed to forgive you? Give me one god forsaken reason why I shouldn’t just crush and kill you over and over again until you know my pain!” Marleigh could hear the hurt and anger in Jackie’s even before she grew to this size. Now it was just amplified. Tears ran down both of Jackie’s cheeks as she moved her hand around the tiny Marleigh. “I want you to be just as scared as I was when you wanted to eat me.”


The pressure Jackie was putting on the small girl was immense. Even if it was just VR, it felt real. As real as real could get for the struggling Marleigh. “Please Jackie, don’t do this.” Marleigh extended out her hand through Jackie’s fingers as she begged for mercy. “This isn’t you.”


“And why should I listen to you? The girl who not only broke my heart but shattered it into nothing but dust. And now, you get to be exactly how I feel.” Jackie released the pressure on Marleigh as she raised her fist high in the air.


“Jackie! Please! You’re better than this! You’re my sweet little angel. Wouldn’t harm a fly. You’re not like this. You’re kind and sweet, loving. This isn’t you. You care about me. Or at least...you did at one point. I still care about you Jackie. My sweet as can be little girl, cute as a button, best foot massage giver ever to walk this earth.” Marleigh stood up a bit as she looked up at Jackie as she began to shrink back to her level, sitting down on the ground as she covered her face out of embarrassment. “Jackie…”


“Marleigh, I struggled with the anxiety of being away from you for so long and I thought I was over you but that little piece of you on my heart won’t come off. I’ve tried, I really have but every time I want to jump into a relationship with someone else, I think of you again.” Jackie hung her head as she sat down on the floor with her head on her knees. “It wasn’t the swallowing or us not talking that got to me. I thought after all these months, we could at least be friends, that you’d welcome me back into your life. But you just left me. Alone, in that cold and empty apartment I used to call home. Marleigh, what was going through your head when you saw me again? ‘Oh no, here’s Jackie. The girl who left me.’ The one who broke my heart. Am I close?”


“No, not one bit. Was I surprised you came by last night? A little. Was I nervous to have you back in my life after what happened? Yes. But I never once thought of you coming back as a bad thing. Jackie, even when I was seeing Kali I was thinking about our time together.” Marleigh knelt down near Jackie as she put her hand on her shoulder. “I shouldn’t have been so...ignorant to your feelings. I’m so sorry.”


Jackie just sighed as she leaned her head on top of Marleigh’s hand. “I just...wish things went differently that night. The next day I really wanted to come back. To come back to you. I really wanted to see you again it’s just-” Jackie paused as she looked at Marleigh one more time. “I was scared you’d be mad at me no matter how dumb that sounds. Mad at me for leaving, not saying goodbye.” Jackie then reached for Marleigh’s hand as she held it gently. “I should’ve come back sooner.”


“Jackie, I-” Marleigh paused as she looked at Jackie. “I was never mad at you for what you did, I completely understand it. It was my mistake entirely, I’m sorry for that, I never should’ve tried to eat you. Truth be told, I never really got over you either. Kali’s gone. After what she did with you, I don’t think there’s any way to fix that.” Marleigh then leaned in close and wrapped her arms around Jackie. Wrapping her arms around Jackie’s waist as she leaned in close which just made Jackie absolutely melt. “We missed you...I missed you and I’m glad you’re back.”


“Me too Marleigh.” Jackie paused for a second, thinking of what to say. “Your breath sticks by the way, could’ve at least popped in a mint before you tried to eat me.” Jackie saw Marleigh crack a smile a bit as she nudged her with her elbow. 


“And you taste terrible. Don’t think I’ve ever had something taste that bad in my mouth. Maybe you could’ve rolled in some seasoning before.” Marleigh leaned in close to Jackie as she just looked at her, laughing at the terrible jokes they made. “Are you ok? Kali didn’t hurt you too bad did she?”


“Nothing too bad, a little bed rest will do me some good. I actually tried to be friends with her but she's just so...psychopathic.”


“I don’t even know how I could’ve loved her when she did that to you. I’m sorry, my sweet girl..” The last bit melted Jackie’s heart as she looked at Marleigh. “Something I said?”


“It’s just that I missed you so much and maybe we could get back together some time. Whenever you’re ready.” Jackie paused as she looked up at Marleigh, she was thinking of something. Someone both of them wanted revenge on. “Mar, can we do something while we’re in here?”


“What’d you have in mind?” Marleigh soon watched as a somewhat vindictive smile grew on Jackie’s normally sweet and innocent face, slightly scaring her. Extending her hand, she watched as Jackie summoned something in the palm of her hand. Marleigh was blinded as that something became someone. Someone small, just the size of what Jackie was in the real world, about an inch tall. “Who is that, Jackie? Is it Carissa again?”


“No, I thought it would be more...appropriate to deal with the girl who caused both of us to have our hearts broken today. Meet, little Kali.” Jackie uncupped her hand as she stared down the tiny imposter who was all at the mercy of Jackie’s will. Since the micro was a god in this world, she could give life to anything she pleased. Even give the artificial Kali pseudo memories of her being with Marleigh as well as her torturing Jackie not even an hour ago. It was the authenticity that made it for the small girl turned giant, real fear mixed with real emotions would make getting her revenge and putting her mind at ease faster than just letting Kali ruin her life. “It’ll be like the real Kali was here, shaking and quaking in her boots. Or maybe yours Marleigh?”


“Marleigh! Please, help me!” The tiny Kali screamed as the giants peered down on top of her like they were her gods who were waiting for worship. “Get me away from this...this bitch!” Kali looked to Marleigh, who she remembered as the love of her life turned into a giant. In Kali’s eyes, she was always an absolute sweetheart who would always go out of her way to make sure she was safe and secure. But looking at this giant version of Marleigh, she didn’t see that, only seeing a vengefilled girl who was with Jackie one hundred percent. “Mar?”


“I’m not helping you Kali, especially after what you did. Let’s just say what she does is nothing compared to what I’d do to you in her situation.” Marleigh smiled evilly, trying her best not to enjoy this power trip Jackie had given her. “What should we do to her first Jackie? What did she want to do to you before we came in exactly?”


“Oh that! She wanted to crush me with her sneakers. You know, the red ones? Gross and filthy things.”


“Those? Really Kali? You had to pick the absolute worst pair of shoes you own to kill my darling.” Marleigh grabbed Kali’s tiny body as she stared her down like a lion to its future meal. She licked her lips hungrily as a means to tease and frighten the small girl. “I thought you liked when I licked my lips, Kali? What happened? Is it too scary for you? You know Jackie, she always said she was never afraid of anything. Nothing.” Both girls laughed as the tiny Kali tried her best not to begin sobbing out of pure embarrassment. 


“I’m sorry! If I had known you were coming-”


“I’m gonna stop you right there little bitch. This is my world and here, you’re the pet to us. Whatever you were in the old world, you’re nothing but a pet, toy, or if we’re in the mood, a light snack. I’ve been down someone’s pretty throat, almost saw her stomach. Do you think you could do the same?” Jackie soon smacked Kali off of Marleigh’s hand and sent her to the ground right in front of both of their feet. “Before, you mocked me for liking feet, Marleigh’s feet.” Jackie saw the pathetic girl try and get up from her position but before anything could be done, Jackie lifted her foot high into the air and slammed it down with the force compared to an elephant slamming its own foot down. “Smell that you little bitch? Made it all just for you. Might smell familiar, it’s how your feet smell, you know, when you tried to kill me!” 


“Don’t kill her just yet, I still want a turn with her!” Marleigh got on the floor as she watched the small Kali struggling against Jackie’s powerful toes as she tried to breathe against the power and force being exerted on her small chest. “Not gonna lie here Kali, this is where you belong. Right under someone's toes. It’s like poetic justice for you little girl. You know what? Jackie, just kill her. I wanna see her really pop like a grape.”


“Marleigh! Please, I’m begging. Don’t let her kill me, we love each other.” Kali saw a single tear roll down Marleigh’s face as she turned around, avoiding eye contact with the small girl. “Please, I know I made a mistake, please let me go.”


Jackie soon brought her foot off of Kali’s small chest as she stood fully up, with the small girl right in between both of her feet. “That look on your face, that look of absolute fear, the terror rushing through your veins...that's what I felt like!” Jackie lifted her foot up  high into the air and slammed it down on the ground near the small girl, frightening the small girl. “That's what I feel like every time I'm in the hands of a sadistic bitch like you, who thinks just because I'm small I'm not human, that just because I'm not the same height as you, I'm something lesser. Something to be toyed with, to be killed. To be treated like a fucking insect!” Jackie brough her other foot up high and repeated the process once more, getting even closer to Kali. “Well how does it feel now huh? How does it feel on the other end of the spectrum Kali? Now I'm big and you're just a tiny little fucking bug! And what did you say about me before? Maybe I should take a page out of your book, and let the bottom of my foot decide your fate!” For one last time, Jackie brought her foot up, smiled devilishly as she looked down at her victim before slamming it down on the ground with more force than before, actually shaking the world around them. Jackie took a deep breath in as she recovered from the high she was currently experiencing. “That’s called revenge bitch.”


“Wow Jackie, didn’t think you could ever be so...mean. So aggressive, remind me never to piss you off like that.” Marliegh wrapped her fingers around Jackie’s as they looked deep into each other's eyes, lovingly. Even if Kali’s guts were still on the floor mixed with Jackie’s sweat, the two were still falling for each other even more. “Jackie, you said my breath stinks right?”


Jackie blushed as she felt the blood on her foot beginning to dissolve away on her feet. “It wasn’t meant as an insult, I promise Mar.”


“Bring Kali back, think you’re forgetting you aren’t the only person that...that...that monster hurt today. I let her in my home, gave her so much trust and what does she do with it? Try and kill you. Jackie, I know how scary it was for you to be swallowed, so now, that girl is going to be sent down my throat, the whole way down.” Marleigh used her finger to point at her throat and began tracing it down past her chest, beyond her breasts and finally landing on her stomach where she made a nice heart around her soft stomach. “I want her to feel every second she’s in my stomach. She hurt us deeply and I want her to really hurt. Even if it’s not the real one, I’d like to think it is.” Jackie simply nodded, still keeping her eyes glued to Marleigh’s as she resummoned Kali back to her palm. Both girls peered down onto the small and frightened little girl, she was shaking out of fear.


“As you commanded Marleigh, your lunch for the afternoon. One pretentious and aggressive bitch. Better not give her indigestion or I swear I’ll bring you back a thousand times over.” Jackie practically yelled down to the small Kali who tried her best to conceal her ears from the sheer volume she was being presented. “Marleigh are you ready?”


Maleigh paused as she looked deep into Kali’s eyes. Even if this was just a bunch of pixels with some of Kali’s memories, Marleigh still felt a bit bad for her. There was still a part of her that still longed for Kali but as she looked at Jackie who she actually fully loved. With one deep breath, Marleigh opened up her jaws to the small Kali, allowing her to observe deep into her maw. After what Kali had done to the both of them, this set of pixels didn’t deserve the time of day from her anymore. “Bring her in Jackie. And you, you’re going to feel exactly what you deserve, little Kali. You remember that time we went to the bar and got super wasted, little Kali? First night we ever kissed. You remember how you said my breath was awful after drinking?”


“Mar, please, not like this! Anything but that!”


“Enough begging little girl. It’s going to happen one way or another. Might as well just let it, or don’t. I’ll enjoy it either way.  Bon voyage petite salope, I hope you stew in it all.” Just before the small girl could make any noise or resist in any way, Jackie tossed Kali deep into Mareligh’s mouth with her landing on her massive tongue with a satisfying splat to both girls. Sealing her would be prey within her jaws with an airtight seal, Marleigh then tilted her head back as she still heard the screaming of the small girl as Marleigh savored the artificial flavor of it all before sending Kali deep into her body. Deeper than any one before had ever with her. “Oh, it’s like I can really feel her struggling down there.” Jackie soon put her hand on Marleigh’s stomach as she felt the slight kicks and rumbling going on behind ‘closed doors’, only thinking about what that girl did to get here. “She’s getting what she deserves, Jackie. I’d never do that to you, not after what happened.” Marleigh began to smile as she felt the tickle of Kali’s kicks begin to manifest. Feeling Jackie’s cheeks, both of them smiled as they just stared into each other's eyes. 


“Just no more drinking, alright?”


“Promise, one hundred percent.” Marleigh stood up as she held onto Jackie tightly. “Just one thing, if we really want to be back together, we’ll need time to heal. Both of us. No matter how much you say you’re over what I did, there’s still scars from then. I just don’t want to jump back into it and us just getting hurt even more.” Marleigh caressed Jackie’s face as she embraced her. “In time, we’ll be back on track. Like nothing happened, alright?”


"Like nothing happened.”

 

“I do love you Jackie. I care about you so much. Always have, always will.”

End Notes:

It means so much to me that you all have been enjoying this story. When I started it more than 2 years ago, I never once thought it would be this big of a story. I'm glad you all took this simple idea of a tiny girl taking a ride in a giant woman's shoes and turned it into something much more. There's still one chapter left for this story and will be released this Friday (10/23/20). Perhaps I'll see you then?

Epilogue by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

With this, it is the last chapter of Taking the 'Bus', at least in it's main form. My main focus right now is preparing some new stories set in this world along with some stories that need finishing (Bonded, My Shrunken Chance and The Lost City being the main three I want to finish/resume after being on hold for a while. 

But now that the future is covered, we still need to focus on the present. This chapter sends the couple off with a sweet note. What's the best way to wipe the slate clean than with a shower?

Weeks rolled by with Jackie biding her time to finally ask Marleigh out again and she thought of so many ways of asking her but all of them failed due to one thing. Jackie’s nerves. Even though they dated for almost six months before they broke up, Jackie was still nervous about how to approach Marleigh again. Even though they did so many more intimate things before without worry, this proved to be harder than she once thought. Luckily, as Marleigh began to show signs of healing from her breakup with Kali, she began to become more open to having a relationship with her again. And so, Jackie took advantage of it.


As Jackie sat down on her makeshift bed near Carissa's dresser, a thought came into her mind. Something she hadn’t thought of in a long time simply because there was no reason for it. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d even indulged in this feeling. Maybe it was the day before they broke up. Maybe the night before. Either way, Jackie’s craving kept her up at night and she was done passing it off as her just playing on her phone all night. Jackie jumped out of her and headed to the ladder not too far from where she was. She knew this was going to be a long shot and maybe Marleigh wouldn’t be one hundred percent on board with the idea, but she had to try. After all, she knew brought them together in the first place. Jackie’s love for Marleigh’s sweet and adorable feet.


As Jackie slid under the door, beyond the hallway was her destination. Marleigh’s room. She had no idea if she was up but even just being close to her former lover was enough for her addiction to be filled even if she really wanted to be near Marleigh’s feet one more time. The soft skin of her massive friend's feet drove her wild while they were dating and still drove her crazy to this day. Even though they promised each other that they wouldn’t jump back together again and would only be friends until the time was right, that didn’t stop Marleigh from teasing the small girl with her feet every chance she got. This just made Jackie’s lust for them grow. Her’s didn’t have that stench that both Chelsea’s as well as Kali’s she had smelled while at their feet. Marleigh’s was sweet smelling as a bouquet of fresh cut flowers in the spring. It made Jackie shake with excitement as she walked across the hallway and to a short distance to Marleigh’s room. 


Jackie stopped in her tracks as she paused and listened to the movement in the room. Marleigh’s breathing was always super cute to listen to and that was all Jackie heard from her time beyond the door. She knew she would more than likely be waking her up but she wanted this craving to be filled. Waking up the peaceful giant would just have to be one of those sacrifices she was willing to make. 


As Jackie slid under the door, she immediately bolted towards the bed, with little stopping her from getting in the way. With little stopping the small girl, Jackie bolted towards the foot of the bed, seeing a part of the blanket on the ground which just happened to be Jackie’s ticket to Marleigh’s feet. As she got closer to the blanket, she noticed how the fibers looked as though they were soft as clouds and they were since this exact blanket was a gift from Jackie while they were celebrating their five month anniversary. It surprised Jackie when Marleigh still had it but knew it was her favorite style of blanket so why would she get rid of it. Using its fibers, Jackie began climbing skywards, thinking of all the fun she wanted to have near Marleigh’s feet. She wanted to hug, embrace and just experience the feet she loved so much. That was until she heard Marleigh’s voice.


“Jackie? You should know you’re not as quiet as you think.” Marleigh leaned forward as she gently grabbed hold of Jackie, bringing her to the nightstand that once had her bed on it. “I heard you running on the floor. You’re lucky I wasn’t asleep yet.”


“Sorry, I just wanted to ummm...I’m sorry, I’ll go back to bed.” Jackie was about to turn around until Marleigh spoke up.


“Don’t worry about it little one.” Marleigh looked sweetly down at the small girl. “I was just about to take a shower. Did you...maybe want to join me?” Marleigh had been anxious to ask Jackie anything related to them properly reuniting but with this night, everything just felt….right.


“Oh of course. I don’t think we ever showered together while we were umm...dating.” Jackie too was nervous, possibly more nervous than Marleigh but was ready either way. Jackie then prepared to be lifted up gently as she felt Marleigh’s fingers graciously lift her off the floor and into her hand. “I missed feeling you Marleigh.” Jackie said as she snuggled up against Marleigh’s thumb, her favorite finger to cuddle with.


Marleigh closed the bathroom door as she still held the tiny Jackie in her hand. Marleigh was a bit nervous about the whole situation, her heart was heavy with guilt that the last time she and Jackie did anything related to their size differences, they broke up for months. “I’m just scared you’ll fall down the drain or slip and hurt yourself. Jackie, I don’t want to lose you again from me doing something dumb.”


“Marleigh, I know you’re nervous and I’m nervous too. But if we want our relationship to work again, we have to trust each other. And I want to trust you again. We can start by taking a shower together. Don’t you miss my tiny body?” Jackie looked up at Marleigh who was starting to blush from embarrassment. “It’s ok, I missed yours too.”


“Fine Jackie. I do miss your tiny, sexy body. Alright, I trust you but the second I think you’re not safe, I’m putting you outside, alright?” Jackie nodded in agreement as Marleigh smiled a bit. “It’s nice to have you again Jackie.” The human girl then began to undress in front of Jackie who was enthralled by the stripe show she was being presented. Marleigh wasn’t subtle about her being an absolute tease to Jackie either. Starting with her shirt, she started out slow and steady, first revealing her smooth stomach which made Jackie’s heart race as the shirt continued to go skyward. Then came the red lace bra that hid Marleigh’s coveted breasts. It was no secret, especially to Marleigh, that Jackie loved her feet. That however didn’t mean she didn’t have the hots for other parts of Marleigh’s body. Including but not at all limited to her medium sized breasts, her meaty thighs and her plump rear end. And this shower was her opportunity to have an all access look at everything she could ever want to see. ‘Wet and Wild’ was all Jackie could think of as Marleigh tossed the shirt to the ground, letting her long and luscious hair flow free as she looked down at the small girl.


“Having fun down there Jackie? The fun part hasn’t even started yet little girl.” This was the side Marleigh Jackie missed, the ready to be seductive side rather than the shy, more reserved side she was normally. “You know what comes next Jackie?” Jackie just nodded as she watched Marleigh put her arms behind her and unhooked her bra which Marleigh of course did slowly. Jackie licked her lips as she saw the bra drop down to the floor and she craned her head back up to see Marleigh’s supple breasts, free from hours of being trapped inside. Jackie soon had to take a seat as her legs began to turn to jelly as Marleigh jumped up slightly to let them bounce up and down for a bit which just left Jackie’s insides in a knot. Marleigh’s breasts were like massive mounds that Jackie could play with for hours at a time. It was a mistake when they were together that Jackie didn’t use Marleigh’s chest as a sort of bouncy castle.


“I forgot how beautiful your body is Mar.” Jackie was smiling as she was completely seduced by what Marleigh was presenting to her. “You’re like some sort of Greek goddess. My personal Aphrodite.”


“That’s really sweet, Jackie. But I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who should be naked if we’re both taking a shower. You know what that means!” Marleigh bent down so they’d be eye level with each other. “You got your stripe tease, I get mine now. Unless you back out, it isn’t too late, little one.”


“No! I mean, I can give you the best tease you’ve seen!” Jackie was confident in her body, all inch and one quarter of it. She was never picked on for having the wrong body type or her appearance. But with Marleigh’s gazing eyes looking her down, her soft but demanding grin made her quite nervous to get naked with her. But Marleigh glady showed off to Jackie so it would only be fitting that she joined in and gave the massive girl the stripe tease she’s been missing.


“Alright Jackie, I’m ready. Show me what you got little one.” Marleigh giggles at her own joke as Jackie starts taking off her shirt from behind as best she could. Jackie’s hands were shaking as the shirt was brought up as she knew her body was nothing in comparison to Marleigh’s goddess-like physic. It made her feel...less than her reunited lover. There would be no mounds of soft and luxurious flesh for Marleigh to play with or the flowing fields of her stomach for Marleigh to lie down on. Jackie stopped half way through as she looked to Marleigh who had a confused look in her eyes.


“Marleigh, you dated Kali before. You’re big and she was the same size. I’m just a micro with small boobs, a small stomach, small butt, small everything. Can you really go back to that? To be careful on where you step, what you eat or everything else? I am going to be enough for a goddess like you again? She did say all you wanted from me was to be your...pet.” 


The big girl sighed and looked at her lover, the one she truly loved. “Jackie, do you remember what I told you before? Whether you’re a giant, human or a micro, I still love you for you. Kali was wrong on a lot of things. And she wasn’t what I wanted, even before that day, I had my doubts and wanted to reach out to you. But for sure, you’re what I want. Ok?” Marleigh reached out and started rubbing Jackie’s back, calming her down. What she was also doing, unintentionally of course was bringing the shirt up slowly with her finger. Then, the shirt flew across the floor, leaving Marleigh a little shocked but turned on by Jackie’s succulent body. Hidden behind the shirt was Jackie underwear which included her solid black bra and panties concealing her breasts. “That’s not what was supposed to happen.” Marleigh looked at Jackie who was happy she got it over with pretty fast with Marleigh’s help of course.


“I guess I can do this.” Jackie told herself as she lifted up her shirt and began twirling it around as Jackie began to attempt to dance in a way to be sexy to Marleigh. Her breasts were bouncing up and down, her hair flew every which way and this dance excited Marleigh as she bit her lip, wanting to see the remaining articles of clothing separating them from getting in the shower. Her bra and panties. That was when Jackie became wild with excitement, so much so she began ripping, tearing and overall destroying the remaining clothes she had on. The bra strap was torn asunder as it fell to the ground and the underwear she had was ripped clean off like it was made out of tissue paper.


And so a naked Jackie stood on the counter with Marleigh smiling at what’s just witnessed. “See, you’re just as beautiful as you said I was. I could stare at you all day like this but we came here for a reason little one.”


“Yeah, you’re right. I’m ready Marleigh.” As Jackie stepped forward on to Marleigh’s hand. It felt gentle to the touch on Jackie’s soles as she looked to her feet, it was almost as if her own feet were getting a massage from Marleigh’s tiny and almost unnoticed muscle movements. “Do you like hot or cold showers Mar? I think I’m more of a steamy, hot kind of girl.”


“You’re definitely hot and steamy. I can feel your heart race on my hand.” Marleigh looked down at Jackie as she turned the shower on, hearing the water splash against the ground. It was calming to both girls as they watched the water fall down, the water splashing every which way. It brought the two girls closer together, not like before but better than what they once were. “I’ve always liked to look at the water for a bit before I step inside. Hope that isn’t too much of an issue for you.” Marleigh soon set the small girl down on the ledge of the bathtub, also setting her foot near the small girl, to tease her a bit.


“No, as long as I get to spend time with you, I’m fine. It’s great seeing you Marleigh. I was actually beginning to miss being stepped on by you.” Jackie chucked as she was set down on a small ledge directly underneath the shower head which was right where both of them wanted Jackie to be. “None of the girls I met did it for me. They either said I was weird for asking such things or if they did, it just wasn’t the same as when you did it.”


“And here I was thinking you were terrified when I used to do that to you.” Marleigh then stood up fully and stepped inside the shower, closing the curtains behind as the two were, for all intents and purposes, sealed off from the rest of the world. The two locked eyes as Marleigh reached for the bar of soap and started to use it to rub all over her body as gallons of water rushed around her body. In an almost seductive manner, Marleigh rubbed the soap on her breasts first and she didn’t stop where normal people would. Bubbles surrounded all of Marleigh’s front, dripping down to her stomach which just let Jackie’s heart race with absolute lust. Like she wanted to be with the soapy breasts and nothing else. “Seems like my feet aren’t the only thing you’re obsessed with. My boobs are gorgeous aren’t they? They don’t get the attention my feet get from you but now I guess they won’t be forgotten much longer.”


“They will not, I promise you that Marleigh. Any chance I could...maybe touch them? To um, feel your heartbeat?” The micro girl blushed and smiled as she saw Marleigh winking at Jackie as she stepped forward to be directly underneath the flowing water, the soap and bubbles disappearing down her smooth body. 


“Of course you can, but, you have to promise me one thing.” Marleigh’s face was right up against Jackie’s little area as the small girl eagerly awaited what she wished of her. “Jackie, the one thing I ask of you is to ask me out. Properly this time.”


“Ummm ok, do you want to be girlfriends again?”


Marleigh just sighed as she backed up, grabbing her shampoo from another ledge to the side of her. Rubbing the semi clear goop into her hair, Marleigh looked at the disappointed Jackie. “No Jackie. Not like that. I remember us just sort of started dating, no set up or anything. You didn’t ask me out and I didn’t either. And now that we have a second chance, I want to set things right. The way I’ve always imagined being asked out.” 


Jackie got on one knee as she blushed and tried not to laugh as she stared deep into Marleigh’s eyes. Marleigh was right, they never did ask each other out before. They just started messing around without either asking the other out. “Ok, Marleigh Clover Sanders, would you maybe want to go out with me again? Would you make my year in taking me back?”


“It’s a start Jackie. It’ll work, for now. Here, since you’ve been so good and patient.” Marleigh then proceeded to lift her breasts up to give the micro girl a better chance to see what she wanted. Jackie licked her lips as she extended her arms out to touch the supple breasts before her. With a deep breath in and out, Jackie pressed her hand against the soft skin. It was warm to the touch and just made Jackie want to cry with joy. The skin was firm to touch as the small girl began to move about Marleigh’s breast, squeezing it every chance she got. This was pure bliss and something she could never let go of again. “Seems like you’re having fun down there, almost like my boobs are gonna replace your obsession with my feet.” Marleigh giggled as she felt the tiny fingers begin to explore her breasts which just excited her even more than she already was.


“Well, it’s you that I’m obsessed with Mar. Not just your feet or your boobs or your nose. Just you.” Jackie backed away from feeling Marleigh’s breasts to just looking up at her. “That night, while I was in your throat, I really thought I wasn’t going to see the light of day ever again, I was thinking what if you really did eat me. I’d read stories online about how there were some micros that enjoyed being eaten. I even talked to a girl that craved it.” Jackie sat down as Marleigh backed up, still listening to the tiny girl's story as she washed her hair off. “It was definitely an experience listening to her. If I didn’t know better I’d think she was trying to get me to go down someone’s throat with her.” The micro just laughed as Marleigh extended her hand out for Jackie to step on to. 


“The places you go without me. I swear, it’s like you have a nac for getting yourself in situations like that.” Marleigh raised Jackie slightly up as her body began to get soaked from the amount of water being poured onto her. “I took my shower, I guess it’s time for yours.” Marleigh smiled graciously as she watched Jackie sort of dance as the crisp, warm water hit her skin, washing the filth from the previous day off of her. It felt like she was being reborn for this new chapter in her life. The water was like one giant, kiss all around Jackie's body.


“It feels nice being back with you.” Marleigh soon turned off the shower, letting Jackie climb on to her shoulder as they stepped out of the shower. “Guess it’s off to bed for you, right?”


“Jackie, you can stay here, in my room if you want.” Marleigh grabbed a towel as she set Jackie down on the counter as she watched her giant girlfriend begin to dress as she began to brush her hair. “Since we are technically back together.” Marleigh said as she ruffled the small girl's hair a bit with her finger which garnered a slight giggle from her.


“Really? I can? But I thought you got rid of my old bed?”


“Kind of did. But I have another idea that I know you’ll like. Come on. It’s getting late.” Marleigh lowered her hand as she watched Jackie hop into her hand. “It's good to have things back to the way they were, Jackie.”


“Yeah, it's been too long since we had something like this.” Jackie watched as Marleigh headed back into her room as she walked over to the bed, gently putting the small girl on a regular sized pillow, her small frame barely making a dent in it which also smelled like Marleigh which Jackie planted her face deep into. “This’ll work!” Jackie yelled as her head remained deep into the pillow. She could hear Marleigh giggling at her as she pulled her head up with her once smooth and luscious hair was now messed up which just made Marleigh giggle even more.


“I also have a special surprise for you my dear girl.” Marleigh said as she tossed on a shirt and some underwear for bed. “Think you’re gonna like it a lot.”


“What was it you had in mind?” Jackie as she tried her best to fix her hair to the way it was while she watched Marleigh go down to the floor, carefully turning around as she had a brilliant smile on her face when she returned to her up right position with her arms behind her back. “What is it? The last surprise you gave me, I almost  ended up joining your dinner.” Jackie crossed her arms in a joking manner, trying her best to come off as intimidating.


“It’s not gonna be like that. I promise. Now, I’ve been thinking of this for a bit and I was actually hoping for some night like this.” Marleigh then revealed her special surprise for the small girl. A slightly used white running sock that she’d worn a few days prior. It was still soft to the touch but showed obvious signs of use. From the dirt on the soles to the toe prints still embedded in the fabric. “I remembered you didn’t much like it when I showed you my feet fresh out of my shoes so I waited a bit and I think this might be perfect for you.”


Jackie blushed with both embarrassment as well as her own  hormones taking over as she welcomed the gift Marleigh had given her. When placed in front of her by the giant girl, Jackie ran to it and began smelling it and it brought back so many memories from their time together. Although to most, this gift would seem gross or at the very least weird but to the two girls, this was normal. Jackie then smelled the sock as it still had some strong parts to it especially around the toe section but Jackie didn’t mind. She embraced the sock with her whole body, imagining she was at Marleigh’s feet, with her just lightly stepping on her while inhaling the sweet aroma of her feet. “This is the best gift you’ve ever given me Marleigh.”


“It’s yours to keep little one. I can even give you the other one if you want. Whatever sock you want, it’s yours. I’ll even get them however dirty you want.” Marleigh then watched as Jackie began to snuggle up inside the entrance to the sock. She instantly felt so much warmer being surrounded by the sock which made Marleigh smile. “I’m off tomorrow, but it’s getting a little late. Wanna head off to dreamland?”


“Yeah but can you do me a favor?” Marleigh paused as she looked down at the small girl who seemed so fascinated with everything about her. “Can you give me your hand for the night? Please?”


“Of course.” Marleigh lied down as she flicked off the lamp and handed Jackie her whole hand. “Any particular reason why?” Jackie then welcomed the warm and welcoming hand that came into view with open arms as she began to hug the finger with her whole body.


“Cause it’s been too long since we’ve been this close and I missed this. What, you haven’t?”


“Of course I did.” Marleigh paused as she planned on speaking the words she should’ve said while they were still together. “Jackie? You wanna know something I always thought while we were dating?” Jackie looked up at her massive girlfriend as she fell even more in love with her. “While we were dating, I always thought I was the lucky one. I mean, you a micro and me a human. We never should’ve worked out as long as we did but we did and will be better than any couple out there.” Marleigh gently grabbed hold of Jackie off from the pillow as she stared into her eyes. “I love you with all my heart, Jackie. I’ll never hurt you, leave you or abandon you ever again.” Marleigh soon planted a gentle and sweet kiss on the small girl’s head, making her blush. “I love you Jackie.”

 

“I love you too Marleigh.”

End Notes:

I just want to thank you all for reading, reviewing and giving your support on this story. I didn't think while I was writing the first chapter more than 2 years ago, I would have started such a world. Like most things, this story has come to an end. We've had laughs, heart breaks, and more than likely a few nuts. 

 

I look forward to seeing all of you in my other stories, be it past or future stories!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7647