Verticality by Vintovka
Summary:

A boy's bizarre dream about his best friend sets off a series of events, and he becomes increasingly excited as his dreams start to come true.


Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Legwear, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 58202 Read: 223729 Published: July 25 2018 Updated: November 19 2018

1. Dream State by Vintovka

2. Walking Home by Vintovka

3. Measuring Down by Vintovka

4. Movie Time by Vintovka

5. Pillow Talk by Vintovka

6. Breaking Fast by Vintovka

7. Underwear Shopping by Vintovka

8. Doll Store by Vintovka

9. Shoe Shopping by Vintovka

10. Changing Room by Vintovka

11. Going Home by Vintovka

12. Pinned Down by Vintovka

13. Bad Dreams by Vintovka

14. The Secret by Vintovka

15. Sucked Off by Vintovka

16. Big Revelation by Vintovka

17. Ground Game by Vintovka

18. Couch Walk by Vintovka

19. Ass to Mouth by Vintovka

20. Cereal Swim by Vintovka

21. Hopes and Dreams by Vintovka

22. Dream Come True by Vintovka

23. Some Fancy Footwork by Vintovka

24. Walking on Sarah by Vintovka

Dream State by Vintovka

I stared into my open locker, mentally making sure the books were stacked in a perfectly straight column for the fifth time in two minutes.  There was nothing more for me to do, and I should have left it alone and started walking home a while ago.  I was afraid to, though, because I knew what would happen the moment I closed the locker door.  Beneath the door I could see two white Keds pointing at me.  They had been still and motionless for several minutes, their owner waiting for me to leave so she could pounce.  My brilliant idea had been to wait her out, but it seemed that she had set aside time from her day specifically for me.

 

Pale, slender fingers snaked around the locker door, then the gray metal was swiftly yanked away from me.  “What is taking you so long?” Sarah demanded, and I grimaced.  “You’ve been standing here for five minutes, don’t you have anything better to do?”  Unsurprisingly, her patience had worn out before mine, and I sighed before turning to face her.

 

Physically Sarah was beautiful, but I knew she had a rotten soul even if nobody else did.  Her long, curly blond hair bounced with even the slightest movement of her head, with a black hairband in the middle to keep it from getting too wild.  Dark eyebrows naturally arched over her light gray eyes, and her sharp nose was perfectly straight between rosy, rounded cheeks.  Dimples appeared when she flashed her winning smile, but right now her full lips were drawn tight while she stared down at me, waiting for me to say something.

 

She barely adhered to the school uniform’s regulations, not quite brave enough to flagrantly violate the rules in front of everyone.  The collar of her white shirt was wide open, with two buttons undone and the cuffs rolled up to her elbows.  It looked about half a size too small for her, accentuating her thin frame and modest breasts, but tucked neatly into her black and white plaid skirt.  Her skirt did not quite reach the top of her knees – a mid-year growth spurt I remembered well was a convenient excuse for that – and white socks were pulled just to the bottom, the tension accentuating her calves.

 

“Hey, you gonna say something, or just stare at me like an idiot?”  She and I had been friends when we were younger, bantering back and forth and sharing barbs.  That changed when the school district instituted uniforms in seventh grade in a misguided effort to stop bullying, unwilling to admit that kids will always find some reason to pick on each other.  If it had been any other time nothing might have changed, but that was the summer Sarah had her first big growth spurt.  Seemingly overnight she outgrew me, and jokes about my height became her stepping stool to the popular crowd.  When she shot up again this year every inch might as well have been a foot with how she lorded it over me, and now she was over a head taller than me.

 

She reached forward and nestled her smooth fingers beneath my chin, cupping it with her thumb, then violently jerked my face upward.  “Stop staring at my tits, perv,” she sternly commanded, keeping her grip on my chin firm. 

 

“I wasn’t,” I answered, and she smirked down at me.

 

“Sure you weren’t,” Sarah retorted, raising my chin even higher.  It was beginning to hurt, and she switched to just using her index finger to prop it up, jabbing it even further back.  “You stared at your locker for five minutes doing nothing, I don’t even want to know how long you could stare at my chest.”

 

“I wasn’t doing nothing,” I replied.  “I was making sure I had everything for the weekend.”

 

“Bullshit you were,” Sarah countered, ending with a light chuckle.  She let go of my chin, dragging her finger along my jaw and flicking my ear as she walked to my side.  “I didn’t hear you doing anything.  You were thinking if you acted like I wasn’t there long enough I’d walk off, right?”  I remained silent, not wanting to give her any more ammunition while she paced diagonally to me.

 

“I didn’t see you at lunch today,” she purred, delicately resting a hand on my shoulder.  “Haven’t seen you all week, now that I think about it.”  Sarah ran a finger along my shoulder and twirled it at the base of my neck.  “Have you been hiding from me?”

 

“No, that’s ridiculous.”  I tried to get away from her, but the wall of metal lockers blocked my escape.  “I’ve been eating lunch with my friends, that’s all.”

 

Sarah let out a cruel cackle.  “Give me more credit than that,” she said.  “I know you don’t have any friends.”  She stopped pacing in front of me, standing close enough that her body brushed against mine.  I craned my neck back to look up at her broad smile.  “I’m hurt that you’d rather hide in a stairwell than sit with me.”  Her idea of eating lunch with me involved eating half my food and holding the other half above my head so I had to jump for it, so I was not particularly bothered that she was acting hurt.

 

She inhaled deeply and leaned in close enough that her breasts rubbed against the top of my chin, then rested both her hands on my shoulders and looked straight down at me.  “I’ve been wanting to tell you something!” she excitedly announced, as though she could tell me anything I cared about.

 

“Let me guess: you’re having another growth spurt,” I replied lackadaisically.  The amount of pride she took from something as arbitrary as her height perplexed me, since she had many other accomplishments that did not stem from winning the genetic lottery.

 

Sarah made an exaggerated gasp, going so far as to cup her hands over her mouth.  “That’s right!” she shouted.  “How’d you know?”

 

“Because you’ve grown like six inches since I last saw you.”  I was thoroughly unimpressed, and my tone reflected it.  I stared up at her in silence for a few seconds, then asked, “Is that it?”

 

“Not quite.”  Sarah bit her lip and stepped forward, pushing me along with her.  “See, this is a special growth spurt in that it’s just for you.”  She kept walking, driving me in front of her, seeming to grow taller by the second.  This one was no joke if I could actually see her getting taller in front of my eyes.

 

“Why, do you think I’m impressed by your height?” I asked, carefully watching my steps back to avoid tripping over my own feet.  Sarah continued growing at a steady rate, and now I could only see her forehead over her breasts looming over me.  She must have grown a foot in the past minute alone.  “Congratulations, you’re taller than me, just like you have been for years, thanks for dedicating it to me.”

 

“I don’t think you understand,” Sarah coyly began.  “It’s just for you.”  Through the thin fabric of her shirt I felt her navel on my chin.  Her longer strides were pushing me back further, and I had to move more quickly to keep from being knocked down and trampled.

 

“Yeah, cool, you’re doing it for me,” I said, now almost having to jog so she wouldn’t shove me over with her body.  “I’m proud that you tower over me now, it makes me really happy.  There, you satisfied?”

 

“You’re still not following, so let me spell it out for you.”  Sarah stopped, then shoved me roughly with both hands.  I stumbled backwards until running into a brick column, the only thing that kept me from toppling over.  “I’m only getting taller to you.  You’re shrinking.”  As if on cue she shot up some more, bringing me eye level with the top of her skirt.

 

“That’s ridiculous,” I replied, and went to step out of the corner she had trapped me in.  Sarah easily side-stepped and blocked my path, causing me to run face-first into her crotch.  I tried to get around her but she moved to body-block me again, bringing the top of my head below her waistline.  “Sarah I need to go, my mom’s waiting for me outside.”

 

She laughed, each sound dripping with mockery that chilled my bones.  “No she isn’t, stop lying!” she finally managed.  “You’ve been walking home for years because your mom works two jobs, which is also why you don’t have a car.”  Sarah rocketed upward, and now I could see the hem of her skirt while trying to stare into her face.  “I doubt she’ll even notice you’re gone for weeks.”

 

“W-what do you mean, ‘gone?’” I asked, finally starting to feel fear as the reality of my situation set in.

 

Sarah giggled.  “You know, I think you’re the same height you were when we first met,” she stated, disregarding my question.  “It’s like you stayed the same size and I got sooo tall.”  She smirked, then added, “Not like that’s too far from the truth though, is it?”  My tormentor rapidly grew again.  When I looked at the leg beside me I was shocked to find that her sock was taller than me now.

 

There was no telling how small she would make me if I stayed here.  I ran and tried to slip around her right leg, but she anticipated my movement and blocked me with her leg.  “No!” Sarah reprimanded when I bounced off her shin, her sock growing even taller.  Quickly I spun and tried to get around the other side, but she blocked me there too, yelling “Bad!” when I ran into her calf.  She swept her leg outward, dragging me along with it and pushing me away.  By the time I stopped stumbling her socks had become twice my size.

 

In her eagerness to push me around Sarah had made a critical mistake: she was no longer between me and the rest of the hall.  I turned away from the giant bully and ran as fast as my little legs could carry me.  There was no way I could outrun her, of course, since her legs were considerably longer than mine by now, but I could hide.  There had to be an open vent I could slide into, or a chair I could crawl under until she got bored of waiting for me to come out.

 

“Okay, that’s enough,” boomed from far above me.  I stopped and turned around, then my jaw dropped in shock.  Sarah was absolutely gigantic to me now.  Her white Keds were almost up to my shoulders, and as I gazed up in awe at her I could have mistaken her socks for marble pillars.  Enormous hands rested on her thighs with fingers splayed over her skirt, and she looked at me with mirth dancing in her eyes.

 

“I was trying to stop you from running,” Sarah said, unable to suppress a smile anymore.  “Now you look as pathetic as you are.  Running away from a girl?  Really?”  She grew until even a single one of her shoes made me feel insignificant.  “I’m starting to worry you don’t want to be friends with me anymore!”  Her laugh that followed sounded like a hideous rumble that I felt in the pit of my stomach.

 

Sarah bent over and spotted me cowering in the shadow of her shoe.  She extended a hand toward me, fingers outstretched, and formed a cage around me when her fingertips touched the floor.  Her fingers snapped shut, forming a tight grip on my tiny body, then she lifted me up.  I kicked my legs uselessly while the ascent threatened to pull the insides out of me.  The ride abruptly stopped and I felt solid land beneath me again.

 

The fingers around me opened, and I found myself standing on the broad, pink plain of Sarah’s palm.  She had set me down in the middle, with rolling hills of flesh rising around me.  Over one ridge I saw an enormous pair of lips pulled tight, and looked up to see her nose practically hanging over me.  Further up, her eyes were open wide, the gray irises matching me in size from top to bottom.

 

“Since we’re on the subject, though,” Sarah began, wind from her voice knocking me over, “I know you jerked off to me when we were friends.”  It was as though saying that aloud triggered another wave of growth until I slipped into one of the wrinkles of her palm.  “Don’t worry, I’m not mad, lots of boys did.  And I’m sure you kept doing it after I outgrew you.  I’m just wondering if you imagined that I kept going.”  I was too small for her to hear me anyway, so I didn’t bother answering. 

 

“You did, didn’t you?” she continued.  “Of course you did, you little perv.  And I’m sure I was in my schoolgirl uniform in your fantasies, too.  The idea of being down around my ankles looking up my skirt really gets you going, doesn’t it?”  The wrinkle I was in deepened until it was like a canyon, and Sarah’s face was like the moon looking down at me.  “But how did these dreams of me being a giantess end for you?  I think I know.  You went crunch under my shoe, right?”  The only light that reached me in the dark depths of Sarah’s palm was the light reflecting off her face.  “Sorry, but I have to disappoint you.”

 

I was pressed against the wall of Sarah’s palm while she shifted it slightly.  Her planetoid face was blocked out by an enormous pink sky, deep crags cut into the surface.  A behemoth slipped around the corner of the sky, leaving an ocean in its wake before retreating.  “Lunch time,” she uttered, though I felt the words more than heard them.  The behemoth came out again and darted toward me, easily slipping into the chasm I was hiding inside.  When it hit me I stuck to it, and the world rushed as it drew me between her titanic lips.  They closed behind me, casting me in the darkness of the dank cavern of her mouth. 


My eyes shot open as I returned to consciousness.  Sarah loomed over me, staring down with a hungry look in her eyes.  She smiled, and I surged with energy.  “Sarah, don’t eat me!” I shouted, causing her to burst into laughter.

 

“I’ll have to check, but I don’t think you’re on the menu today,” she said when she calmed down.  “Come on dude, it’s lunch time.” 

 

Sarah stepped back while I got out of my desk, grabbing my backpack on the way up.  When I stood up I just reached her shoulders and found that surprisingly reassuring.  I looked up into her warm gray eyes and smiled.  “I had the weirdest dream about you,” I said.

 

“Yeah, it sounded like it,” she replied, her cheeks dimpling with a grin.  “I was about to eat you?  Was I a giantess or something, or – okay, you can tell me over lunch.  I think that’s appropriate.”  Together we walked out of the room and toward the cafeteria, and I was glad to not be in her mouth.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave a review!

Walking Home by Vintovka

We found an open row of seats, and I slumped into one near the end.  Sarah took more time sitting, setting her tray down next to mine and running her hands behind her thighs to make sure her skirt would not get caught on the seat.  The first thing she did when settled was grab her spoon and slide it under my mashed potatoes, picking them up in one huge lump.  She quickly shook it out over hers, making a headless snowman on her tray.  “Hey!” I protested.  “I was going to eat that!”

 

“Probably, but I need it more,” she replied, digging her spoon into the mass she had lifted from my plate.  She shoved it between her lips and yanked out the spoon, then gulped it down without chewing.  “I’m a growing girl, after all.”

 

“What, again?” I asked.  She already had a growth spurt that ended just a few months ago.

 

“Yep!” Sarah enthusiastically replied.  “Another inch and a half last night!  And I think I’ve been growing this morning too, it’s hard to tell without getting measured.”

 

“You don’t look taller to me,” I said.  That had been true for a bit.  While we were sitting nobody would ever suspect Sarah towered over me, giving them a good surprise when she got up.

 

“That’s because it’s mostly in my legs,” she explained.  “I’m kinda worried that if it keeps going I’ll have to get new uniforms mid-year, the teachers are already giving me the stink eye.”  Sarah carved off another heaping spoonful of my mashed potatoes and held it in front of her mouth.  “So, what’s this about a dream where I ate you?”  She slid the spoon into her mouth and winked.

 

“To start off, we weren’t friends anymore,” I began.

 

“I hate it already,” she interjected, swallowing the lump in her mouth.

 

“Not only that, but you were my worst bully.”  Sarah made a grossed-out expression, remembering how we had to fend off bullies in middle school.  “And each time you were mean to me I got smaller until I fit in your hand.  Then I kept getting even smaller, until I was, like, bacteria-sized.  After that you licked me and I stuck to your tongue, but right when you were about to swallow me I woke up.”

 

“Huh, that’s weird,” Sarah said after gulping down another huge bite.  “I had a dream about you too, wanna hear it?”  I nodded, and she took a deep breath.  “Okay, so, we were out in the field, you know the one by my house?  Anyway, I started growing really fast and lost sight of you after a few seconds.  I looked down and saw you next to my shoe, trying to get my attention.  And like, I saw you, but I heard myself laughing and I took another step, then you went squish.”

 

“Hm, that’s really odd,” I said, taking a sip of my soda.  “We both had dreams where you were a giantess.”

 

“No, I had a dream about being a giantess,” Sarah corrected me.  “You had a dream where you shrank.  Big difference.”

 

“I fail to see the distinction,” I retorted, taking a small bite of food.  “In either case you’re gigantic to me.  I even thought you were growing for a while.”

 

“It’s like this,” Sarah began, holding her hands in front of her.  “If I were a giantess, I’d have to tear the roof off the school to find you right now.”  She mimed ripping the top off something and picking a tiny object off her tray.  “Now, let’s say you’re the tiny one.”  Sarah picked up her spoon and held it beside the last ball of potatoes on her tray.  “For all I know you’re trapped inside there, struggling to get out.”  Her spoon scooped up the bite and she slowly raised it to her mouth, stopping to lick her lips before sliding it inside.  Sarah took a second to roll it around with her tongue before swallowing.  “Oops, there you go, with me none the wiser!  Now, am I a giantess?”

 

“Yeah, kind of,” I answered.  She leaned in close, bumping her nose into mine and pushing me back a little.  Sarah grinned and closed her eyes halfway.

 

“Mmm, just to you, little guy,” she purred.  “You’re lucky I don’t gobble you up right now, I’m still feeling peckish.”  Sarah leaned in closer, nearly pushing me off my seat, and breathed in deeply as though she were trying to get my scent.  Then she sat back up and gave me a broad smile, deeply dimpling her cheeks.

 

After we finished we sat there for a bit, chatting until it was time to go.  When we stood I did a double-take.  She seemed taller, though only a little.  I probably wouldn’t have even noticed had she not been standing a foot away from me.  “Um, Sarah?” I started.  “About that growth spurt you’re having…”

 

“Yeah,” she answered, shifting her eyes down to me.  “You do feel smaller to me.”  Sarah leaned over, putting her face in mine again.  Her brilliant gray eyes locked with mine and she huskily whispered, “Better hope I don’t get too tall or I might step on you just for fun.”  She smirked and stood up again, but when she did she seemed a little bigger.  Before I could say anything, we parted ways and headed for our afternoon classes.


Unfortunately, I didn’t have any classes with Sarah in the afternoon, making them seem to drag on forever.  Several times I lost myself in daydreams looking out the window, imagining I saw one of Sarah’s eyes filling it or her shoe ready to come down against the wall.  When the final bell rang I rushed out of the room to meet at her locker, as we had been doing every Friday for the past four years.

 

Upon arriving I saw that Sarah was being accosted by one of the teachers.  “Put your heels together and stand straight, young lady!” she commanded, and my friend did as she said.  “Just as I thought, at least an inch between the hem and knee!  I suppose you have a good reason for violating our uniform dress code so flagrantly?”

 

“Yes, Mrs. Walker,” Sarah began.  “See, it fit when I left the house this morning, but I’m having a growth spurt, and –“

 

“Bull honkey!” Mrs. Walker exclaimed.  “You have the weekend to get a skirt that fits you properly, if I see you in here dressed like a street walker again you’ll be suspended.”  Her reprimand finished, the teacher stormed off, her high heels clicking on the tile.

 

When I got to her Sarah was still shaking.  I put my hand on her back and she spun around, hand open and swinging down to slap my face.  When she saw it was me her hand stopped in mid-air, mere inches away from my face.  “Oh!” she yelped, her eyes wide.  Sheepishly she moved her hand away and scratched the back of her neck.  “Sorry, I’m a little worked up right now.”

 

“Yeah, I saw.”  With the threat of being laid out by a girl gone my fight or flight reflex calmed down.  “So, any plans for the weekend?”

 

“Buying some new clothes, apparently,” Sarah replied, then blew a lock of hair out of her face.  “How ‘bout you?”

 

“I was kind of hoping I could hang out at your place,” I said.  Sarah’s eyes widened a little, and I continued, “My mom’s gone for the weekend, and I get a little lonely when the house is quiet…”

 

“You’re welcome at my house any time, little dude!” she said, suddenly brimming with happiness.  “Besides, my parents are gone too, and I could use the company.”  I thought I saw her wink, but that might have been my imagination.

 

We walked side by side on the sidewalk toward her house, enjoying the cool air of the crisp autumn weather.  She was looking up and doing her best to keep pace with me while I walked naturally, making sure not to step on any cracks.  Occasionally I would glance up at her, but from her placid expression she might as well not even realize I was there.

 

Sarah took a deep breath and asked, “You know why I like walking with you, shorty?”  The question took me aback, but she filled in the answer anyway.  “’cause you’re short.”

 

My brain slipped a gear, expecting a much more elaborate answer.  “Come again?”

 

“You’re short, so you’ve got short legs!” Sarah elaborated.  “And I’m tall, with long legs.  I get to have a nice, leisurely stroll.  Plus, when it’s just you, I feel even taller.”  She straightened her back and closed her eyes, looking incredibly pleased with herself.

 

“Oh,” I said, trying to sound dejected.  “And here I thought it was because I’m fun to talk to and hang out with.”

 

She swerved, bumping into me and pushing me into the grass.  “That’s just an added bonus,” she replied.  We took a few more steps in silence before she spoke up again.  “So, about that dream you had.”

 

“What about it?”

 

“Do you often dream of me as a giantess?”  She looked down at me, grinning smugly, and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

“I thought you weren’t a giantess in that dream?” I replied, taking a quick glance up at her.

 

“Let’s not split hairs,” she replied, stepping closer to me.  “So come on, answer the question!  I won’t tell anyone.”

 

I hesitated.  While I had been imagining her as a giantess for years, I never expected her to ask me about it, and suddenly felt ashamed.  Sarah offered an innocent smile, and I realized that if I couldn’t trust her with it, I might as well not even trust myself.  “Yeah,” I admitted.  “A couple times a week, actually.”

 

Sarah’s eyes widened and she clapped a hand to her mouth.  “A week?” she repeated in a loud whisper, then regained her composure.  “Sorry.  That is a lot, though.”  I stayed silent since it looked like she had more to say.  “When did you start having these… dreams?”

 

I thought about it and sighed, considering not answering at all.  She already knew about it, though, and I might as well jump in with both feet.  “About five years ago,” I replied, keeping my voice low.

 

She tapped her chin with a finger and furrowed her brow.  “Hm, five years,” she mumbled after me.  “Can it be a coincidence that that’s when you started having to look up to me?”

 

I chuckled.  “Doubt it.  That night was the first time I had the dream, and I still remember it.  You came through the doors, and I felt the same shock I did when you first looked down at me.  Then I ran toward you, but instead of getting closer you just towered over me more and more until I was the size of your shoe.”

 

“Oh.  So you were getting smaller?”  I nodded.  She leaned closer and arched an eyebrow.  “You usually get smaller in these dreams, don’t you?”  Sarah was starting to sound invested in this, and I nodded again.  “And how often do you… die at the end of them?”

 

She was asking a lot of questions about this, and I was not totally comfortable answering them.  Still, it was just her and I, and if I tried to back out of it now she would bug me all weekend about it.  “Pretty often,” I answered.  I was trying to make it sound less weird, and it was categorically the same but easier to deal with than “almost always.”  “The first time I had it, actually, you walked toward me, and I tried to get your attention.  You didn’t see me though, and crushed me by accident.”

 

Sarah smirked.  “Kind of a lame way to go, isn’t it?” she asked.  “I mean, getting stepped on accidentally?  I could have at least messed with you a bit first.”

 

I perked up and met her gaze.  She was a little too amused with this.  “Sounds like you’re no stranger to these,” I suggested.

 

Sarah continued grinning and gave me a light shove, pushing me onto the grass again.  “All right, you got me,” she confessed.  “You told me, so it’s only fair that I tell you.  I’ve been having these dreams, too, and I even remember my first one.”

 

I smiled, suddenly feeling much less embarrassed about this.  “Well, go on!” I chided.  “What was it?”

 

She nibbled on her lower lip.  “I’ve never told anyone about it before,” Sarah began.  “I was worried they’d think I’m weird.”  After a deep breath and loud exhale, she was ready.  “You said hi, but when I looked around I couldn’t find you until I looked down.  Then I saw you beside my shoe, and you were jumping up and down, waving your arms, you looked so excited to see me!  So I waved back, then I raised my foot and stepped on you.”

 

“That’s cold, Sarah,” I teased.  “Crushing your best friend like that?”

 

“Hey, you’re the one who dreams about getting crushed, so I don’t want to hear it!” she shot back, laughing.  Sarah took a second to compose herself.  “Have yours been getting more frequent, too?”

 

“Yeah, they have,” I admitted.  “It used to just be every couple of months.  They used to scare me, but now I’m used to them.”  I almost told her that I look forward to them sometimes, but figured it was best to keep that under my hat along with the daydreams.  “Now the only ones that worry me are the ones where we aren’t friends.”

 

“Well, that’s even more ridiculous than the whole getting smaller thing,” Sarah assured me.  “I promise you, even if I grow so much I can fit you in my pockets we’ll still be friends.”

 

I leaned into her, resting my head against her shoulder, then looked up into her face.  “And do you also promise that you won’t step on me?”

 

Sarah blushed and put an arm around my shoulder, holding me against her.  “I promise… to do my very best not to squish you!” she declared, and pressed her face into mine while scrunching up her nose.  She quickly withdrew, then added, “But no guarantees.  And only because you look so good I just might gobble you up first.” 

 

She let me go, but I kept resting my head against her.  It was so comfortable, and she was warm enough to keep that side of me from feeling the chill air.  Suddenly she halted and I was unable to stop in time, finally coming away from her and almost walking into the door.

 

“Psst.  Short stuff.  We’re here,” she announced, sliding her key into the lock.  She quickly turned it and pushed the door open.  As she crossed the threshold she said over her shoulder, “Try not to shrink before I get my shoes off.”  Something was off about her again.  When I was leaning against her I did not quite reach her shoulder, and now that I was looking at her in full she was definitely a smidge taller.

 

I followed her and slipped off my shoes by the door while she untied hers.  “This might be a strange time to bring it up,” I started, “but I think you’ve gotten taller since we left school.”

 

Sarah pulled off her shoes, then stood and turned to face me.  She walked forward until she was only a couple inches from me and looked down.  “Oh yeah?” she said, staring into my eyes while placing her hands on her hips.  Her face assumed an air of stern arrogance.  “Guess there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there?”  Very low, quiet chuckles came from the bottom of her throat, and I wondered just how, exactly, she measured her height that required posturing like this.

 

End Notes:

As usual, thanks for reading and please review!

Measuring Down by Vintovka

I looked up at Sarah, her smug grin making feel uneasy.  Slowly she lifted an arm from her side and drew it toward me, fingers outstretched.  It reached over my shoulder, but I was too intimidated to look away.  Metal dragged against wood, and she yanked her hand back.  Clutched in her fingers was the metal casing of a tape measure.

 

“You’re going to measure me!” she declared, a broad grin overtaking her face.  How did she turn it on and off like that?  “You should have seen your expression, though.  What did you think I was gonna do?”

 

I shrugged.  “Honestly?  I had no idea where you were going with that,” I admitted.  “You just seemed so threatening for a minute…”

 

“At least you can be honest about it,” Sarah chided.  “Come on, I usually get measured in that doorway.”  She turned around quickly enough that her skirt swirled around her hips and walked toward the threshold to the dining room.  Dutifully I followed, eager to see how much she had grown; she was significantly taller than this morning.

 

Sarah pressed her back against the wooden frame and handed me the tape measure, then raised a socked heel.  I extended the tape a little and set the tab against the ground, and she slammed her heel down onto it.  While I ran it along her body she sighed impatiently.  “What’s taking you so long?” she asked.  “You giving me enough time to grow some more?”

 

Despite her teasing I took my time, making sure I accurately captured her height.  However, when it was up to her eyebrows I found it difficult to maintain my hold on the metal box and read the numbers.  “Hold on,” Sarah began, “am I too tall for you to measure?”  She snickered.  “Go get a step stool, shorty, I’ll hold onto that for now.”  Her hand took the tape measure from me while I went to grab something to stand on.

 

When I came back with a chair she was still standing rigidly against the wall, tape measure exactly where I had left it.  Carefully I set the chair down, its back flush with the wall, and stood on it.  For the first time in years I was the same height as Sarah, and all it took was standing on something that significantly boosted me up.  I took the measure back from her and ran it up the rest of the way, then set my hand flat on the top of her head.  “Seventy-six,” I reported.

 

“Inches?” she giddily asked.

 

“No, feet,” I replied sarcastically.  “You’re a giantess and I cower at your ankles.  Yes, inches.”

 

Sarah let out an excited squeal.  “That means I’ve grown two inches just today!” she exclaimed.  She hopped up and down, clapping her hands, and I managed to slip the metal tab out from beneath her foot.  I reeled it back in and stepped off the chair, then began walking away.

 

A firm hand grabbed my shoulder before I could get too far, its long fingers reaching down onto my arm.  “Where do you think you’re going?” Sarah asked, spinning me around.  She gazed down at me haughtily from her much higher vantage point.  “You look a lot smaller than two inches can explain.  You’re getting measured too.”  She walked around to my front and gently shoved me backward until I was against the wall.

 

We went through the process again, with Sarah placing the tab beneath my foot and running it up my side.  She elected to stand in front of me, however, as close as she could get without smushing me into the wall, and her perky breasts nearly covered my whole face.  Though I did not find the situation unpleasant, it had ill tidings for the result.  Sarah set a hand on my head as well, then let out a thoughtful hum.  “Say, how tall were you last time you were measured?”

 

“Sixty-three inches,” I answered.  “Why, what is it now?”

 

Sarah stepped back and shook the tape measure loose from under me, letting it snap up dramatically.  She leaned in closer, nearly touching the tip of her nose to mine, and narrowed her eyes.  “I’m not sure who you need to call about this,” she began with an obsequious tone, “but due to a single missing inch you need to turn in your membership in the five-foot club.”  My jaw dropped, and she booped my nose with a finger before standing back to her full height.  “You’re shrinking!” she declared excitedly, staring down at me with a huge smile.

 

“Are you sure?” I asked.  This was a lot to take in, and I had some trouble processing it.

 

“Yep!” Sarah replied.  “Unless there’s some way you can reason that fifty-nine is not, in fact, less than sixty-three, you’re getting smaller.”  She almost seemed delighted by this, while I was less than thrilled.

 

“Can you check again?”  It would not help anything, I knew, but it was the only thing I could think of.

 

Sarah shrugged.  “Sure, okay.  Won’t change anything, shorty.”  She slipped it back under my foot and stepped forward, engulfing my face with her breasts again.  After placing her hand atop my head she lingered a few moments, leaning forward a little to shove my head even further between her chest.  “Huh.  Looks like I did measure wrong.”  I felt some relief, but it was dashed as soon as she added, “You’re half an inch away from being four-eleven!”

 

She stepped back and slammed the tape measure shut, keeping her brilliant gaze locked on me.  “Aw, why so glum?” Sarah asked.  “Our dreams are coming true!”

 

I looked up at her, not feeling the same enthusiasm.  “But… you kill me in all of our dreams.”

 

Sarah opened her mouth to reply, then stopped.  “True,” she admitted, thinking it over.  “Those are just dreams, though.  You’re really, actually shrinking.  You’re shrinking.”  Her repeating it over and over did not make me feel better.  “Now that it’s real, you know I would never hurt you, right?  Like, I would never stop crying if I crushed you underneath my shoe, even by accident.”

 

“Yeah, I know,” I agreed, forcing a smile.  I took a second to think about it, and the smile slowly turned into a real one.  “And I’m kind of looking forward to seeing you tower over me as a giantess.”

 

Like a giantess,” Sarah swiftly corrected.  “I’ll be a little bit taller, you’ll just be tiny.  We’ve been over this, remember?”

 

“I thought you came around to my point of view?” I asked.  “Something make you reconsider?”

 

She gently placed a hand on my cheek, then slowly tilted my face up.  “I could never have your point of view,” Sarah stated, “It’s much too low for me.”  Her self-satisfied smirk returned while she laughed inwardly at her own joke.  “It’s okay if I still joke about stepping on you and stuff, right?  Because I find that shit hilarious.”

 

“Of course!” I replied.  “As long as you’re okay with me making jokes about climbing on you or whatever.”

 

“Glad to hear it.”  Sarah patted me on the head a couple times before continuing.  “Because it takes me a while to wake up in the morning, and weird-looking bugs are like a magnet for my foot.”

 

“That won’t be an issue,” I countered, “because I’ll be hanging on to your sock when you leave.”

 

“Yeah, until I feel something on my leg and scratch it,” she retorted.  “Then suddenly there’s a bug next to my shoe, and crunch.”  For emphasis she stomped her foot on the floor.

 

“Oh yeah?  Well good luck leaving for school without shoes on after I crawl into one.”

 

Sarah leaned forward so that she loomed over me.  “I’m just gonna put it on with you in it, dummy,” she replied haughtily.  “It’s a good thing I’ll be looking out for you, since your tiny person survival instincts are awful.”

 

She had gotten the last word yet again; I had no idea how to come back to that.  Looking up at her smirking over me, I decided to change the subject.  “So, what should we do now?”

 

Sarah briefly thought it over.  “I’ve always wanted to watch a movie with the incredible shrinking man,” she said, and gave my cheek a quick pat.  “Why don’t you go pick one out while I go make us some popcorn?”  She walked away while I went to rifle through her DVDs.  “And if you put on ‘The Incredible Shrinking Man,’” she called over her shoulder, “I’m going to sit on you until you suffocate, got it?”

 

I slid that one back into the sleeve.  “And if it’s ‘Honey I Shrunk the Kids’ we’re gonna do that cereal scene for real!”   Damn, there goes that option too.  I flipped past that one.  “Don’t even think about ‘Attack of the 50-Foot Woman!’  That’s a one-way trip to stomp town for you, buddy!” she tacked on.  “Besides, she’ll look puny in comparison to me!”  After a sigh I continued my search for one that she had not yet nixed.

 

Toward the center of the disc book I found one that was appropriate and she had not yet banned.  With a grin I slid it out, then walked over to the player.  Popcorn was popping by the time I put it in, then I went to take a seat in the middle of the couch.  I pushed myself as far back as possible, leaning into the soft cushion as hard as I could.  My feet did not quite reach the floor, dangling just above the rug.  This was going to take some getting used to.

End Notes:

As usual, please don't forget to leave a review!

Movie Time by Vintovka

A minute later Sarah walked in, carrying a big pink bowl overflowing with popcorn in one hand and two glasses of water in the other with her fingers plunged inside them, holding them together.  She set them down on the coffee table and plopped onto the couch to my left, leaning heavily into me.  “So, what’re we watching, short stuff?”

 

“You’ll see,” I said, hitting play on the remote.  After skipping through the previews it got to the options screen, and I quickly started it before Sarah could notice anything.  In the seconds of blackness leading up to the title screen I braced for her reaction and tried to hide a smile.

 

A frustrated groan roared through Sarah’s teeth.  “Dammit, I forgot about ‘Ant Man!’” she shouted, slapping the couch arm beside her.  I burst out laughing and her head snapped down to look at me.  “You’ll pay for this, you little dweeb!”

 

“For what, picking a good movie for us to watch together?” I replied, sitting back smugly.  “If you didn’t want to watch it, you should’ve threatened me.”

 

Sarah looked at me sideways.  “You know,” she began, suddenly much more genial, “I think I should stretch my legs out.  They’ve been under an awful lot of strain today, what with all the growing.  I wouldn’t expect you to understand.”  She quickly swung herself around, putting her back against the arm and laying her long, slender legs across me.  They pressed against the leather on the far end while she stretched them, making some light popping sounds.  “There, that’s better.”

 

Her legs were heavier than I expected for how thin they were since her thighs were right on top of mine.  I tried to shift beneath them but they severely limited my mobility, keeping me effectively pinned down.  “Don’t you like being trapped under my legs?” she asked, grinding them into me while she pressed her butt into the cushion.  “Get used to it, shrink wrap, it’ll be my feet soon enough.”

 

I tried to lift them off me, but she simply flexed her legs and kept them firmly in my lap.  “Okay, you’ve made your point,” I conceded.  “Can you get them off me now?”

 

Sarah pretended to think about it before replying, “Hm, nah.  They’re gonna be there for a while, might as well get comfortable.”  She raised one leg up and slowly crossed it over the other, exaggerating her movements.  “There, that’s better.”

 

When I went to push her legs off me again they only wobbled back and forth, her feet swinging like a ticking metronome.  “If anything, I’m less comfortable now,” I protested.

 

“Oh, I meant me,” she clarified, rubbing them together so they rocked back and forth in my lap.  “I’m more comfortable.  I think I know what’ll change your tune though.”  Sarah intertwined her fingers and leaned back, placing them behind her head.  “Give my thighs a quick rub.”  I rested a hand on the top of her sock, hesitating, while she arched an eyebrow at me.  “Go on, you’re not gonna break them.”

 

I was still unsure of it, but she was being very insistent.  Cautiously I ran a hand up and over her knee, then onto her bare thigh.  Her skin was smooth and soft, almost silken, and the ease of touch made running my hand along it easier.  When I reached the hem of her skirt she tilted her head down, giving me an enticing look, and I pushed further, rumpling her skirt.  After a few more inches the plaid fabric slid over my hand, bunching up even more against my wrist as I progressed along her thigh.

 

My fingertips touched the edge of her panties before Sarah grabbed my wrist with a soft yet firm grip.  “Let’s save something for later, hm?” she said, her voice slightly duskier than usual.  Slowly she pulled my hand out from beneath her skirt, dragging it along her thigh until it was back on her knee.  She let me go and leaned back against the couch’s arm, giving me a heavy-lidded look and grinning.

 

“All right, they can stay,” I said, giving her knee a soft pat.  “I’ve warmed up to them.”

 

“That’s not all that’s warmed up,” she replied with heavy innuendo.  “Yeah, I feel that on the back of my thigh.  That often happen around me?”

 

She had me dead to rights, but I knew this conversation was a potential minefield.  One wrong step and I’d be swallowing my teeth.  Obviously I needed to be honest, but I would have to choose my words carefully.  “Yeah, pretty much constantly,” I blurted out.  That had much less finesse than I wanted.

 

Sarah chuckled.  “That’s fine,” she reassured me.  “I know I’m hot.”  Whew.  After that fiasco I had expected her to bring her heel down on it.  “Think you can keep it in your pants for now?”  I nodded.  This night was going in directions I would never have anticipated.

 

There was a brief lull in the conversation, then Sarah asked, “So, does it get hard when you think of me as a giantess, too?”  I gave her a wide-eyed look and she let out a quick laugh.  “Oh come on, there’s no need to be embarrassed!  I know it’s not just dreams.”

 

“Yeah,” I admitted, then quickly added, “It’s not like a fetish thing though!  It’s just… like you said, you’re hot.  And when you’re towering over me like that, there’s more of you.”

 

“I think you protest too much,” Sarah replied, rubbing herself against the couch enough to wobble my legs beneath her thighs.  “There are holes in your story bigger than your boner for me.”  I looked down and felt myself turning red.  “Aw, you’re so cute when you’re flustered!  Don’t worry, I’m not going to press it… for now.”  It seemed like she was putting an awful lot of things off until later.

 

We both fell quiet and did a poor job of acting like we were interested in the movie.  Every few seconds I ran my fingers along the inside of her thigh, going a little further up each time, and she would respond by stretching her legs in just the right way to brush against my hardon.  For several minutes we went back and forth, treating it like a game of chicken to see who was going to break and go for it first.

 

The sound of popcorn crunching between teeth broke me out of my rhythm, and I looked over to see Sarah slowly chewing a mouthful of it.  I leaned forward to get some for myself, hoping it would take my mind off everything else happening, but her legs still pinned me to the couch.  Pushing them off had not worked before, so I was reduced to asking her.  “Sarah, think you could move your legs off me so I can get some too?”

 

“But you’re having so much fun with them,” she replied.  Sarah sounded significantly more mellow than usual, like she had just woken up but was fully lucid.  “I don’t want to take your favorite toys away.  How about I get some for both of us?”  She reached her hand into the bowl and curled her fingers around some kernels, then pulled them back to her chest.

 

One at a time she plucked them out of her hand and slid them into her mouth, giving her saliva enough time to break them down before mashing them with her tongue and swallowing them.  After the fifth or sixth one – I lost count I was so focused on her lips trapping each morsel and moving with her jaw – she finally held one out to me.  I opened her mouth and waited for her to drop it in, patiently watching as she carried it closer and closer.  Just before it passed my lips she yanked it back and popped it into her mouth, smiling as she worked it around with her tongue.

 

Sarah swallowed it with an audible gulp.  “I imagined that one was you,” she said cryptically.  “Not that I want to eat you – well, not all of you – but I could.  Just give it some time.  You wouldn’t eat yourself, would you?”

 

“Spend a lot of time imagining I’m tiny, do you?” I asked.  Finally, I had something I could press her on instead of letting her push it onto me.

 

She chuckled and said, “Yeah, I do.”  There was absolutely no embarrassment in her admission.  “Little bits of food, spots on the floor, shreds of paper in chairs, you’ve been all of them.  Sometimes I imagine your tiny screams, too, sometimes I catch you unaware.  Sometimes I just play with you too, though.  Like, when you’re out sick you spend the day as my pen, or the hackey sack I kick around by myself…”

 

This was quickly becoming less a way to make her flustered and more an avenue into her line of thought.  “Do you find the idea of me being tiny exciting?”

 

“Yeah, dude, I love the idea!” Sarah replied enthusiastically.  “I’m stoked that you’re shrinking and I’m gonna have a tiny boyfriend soon, and I hope you’re half as excited as I am!  We’re gonna have so much fun together!”  After a second she clapped a hand over her mouth.  “Uh, did I just say…?”

 

“Yeah, you did,” I confirmed.  Now it was her turn to look away and turn red while shifting uncomfortably.  I never would have thought that something so harmless would make her so awkward.

 

“Look, I might have misspoken,” she began, “and I know this puts you in a really weird spot.  Like, if you’re not into me I totally get it.  I’m too tall, too gangly, too weird, can you just forget it?”

 

“No, I can’t,” I answered with a surge of confidence.  I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh and continued, “And I don’t think you misspoke.”  She closed her eyes and suddenly looked very distressed, but before she could do anything drastic I hurried to add, “I don’t think you’re any of those things.  All this time I was worried that you wouldn’t be into me.

 

“Heh, that’s silly, you’re great,” Sarah replied, smiling again.  “You sure I’m not too tall, though?  Because you’ve been sliding down that couch pretty good ever since we started talking about this.”

 

As soon as I knocked Sarah out of her groove she came right back and threw me off balance.  “Are you saying I’ve been shrinking again?”

 

She bit her lip and nodded, her smile growing broader.  “Yeah,” Sarah replied, drawing it out.  “You’ve definitely lost a few inches, maybe half a foot?  Dunno, it’s hard to tell while sitting.”

 

“Well then, why don’t we stand up so we can check?” I suggested.  Now that she mentioned it her legs had been getting heavier.

 

“Heh, no,” she answered.  “You’re the one who put on the superhero size movie, you’re not getting out of this so easily.”  Sarah began rocking her feet back and forth, tapping them against the couch’s arm.

 

Suddenly her leg bent sharply, and in a moment there was a foot resting on the side of my face.  It ran from my chin to my hairline, covering part of my ear and the corner of my lip.  How had I never noticed how enormous her feet were?  It made sense with her being so tall, but I had never thought about it.  Admittedly, I spent most of my time with her looking up, but I should have noticed something before they were literally right in my face.

 

“Hm, my foot runs the whole length of your face,” she observed, flexing her toes against my forehead.  I was glad she was wearing socks so that most of the smell was filtered out.  “Won’t be too long before it covers the whole thing, then your whole body.  And then, not too long after that,” she pressed a little harder, pushing my head back, “squish.”

 

“Oh yeah?” I retorted, wrapping my fingers around the top of her sock.  “Maybe I’ll just hide in here.”  I began slowly sliding it down her leg, relishing the feel of her soft, warm skin as I went down her leg.  “Looks like there’ll be enough room for me.”  I slid it further, and she finally dropped her foot from my face.  “I could hang out in your sock all day and nobody would know.”  When it reached her ankle I stopped.  “No one would notice my tiny lump pressed up against your Achilles tendon.”

 

Sarah shot up and grabbed for her sock, easily knocking my hands away.  “My legs are cold now,” she explained, pulling it back up to her knee.  She lingered a bit, then flashed me a mischievous look.  Her arms wrapped around me and she fell backward, pulling me down with her.  We landed hard, then she dragged me along the couch until my head was next to hers.

 

She looked at me with a wild look in her eyes then pulled me toward her, placing her lips on mine.  I was taken off-guard at first but quickly slid my hand around her back, pressing my lips against hers.  Quickly she rolled on top of me, pressing me down into the cushions, and though her weight was significant I did not mind a single bit.  I simply tightened my hold on her and leaned into it more, imparting the passion I’d been feeling for her for years.

 

Suddenly she pulled away, keeping her lips just out of reach of mine.  “How have we not fucked yet?” Sarah whispered breathlessly.  “I’m hot, I think you’re hot, we’ve been friends as long as I can remember and we’re into each other.  We’re in my house alone and we’ve been playing fuck chicken all night, how have you not jumped up my fucking skirt already?”

 

“You mean-“

 

“I want that boner you’ve had for me for years inside me tonight.”

 

“But I don’t have-“

 

“I’ve been on birth control since I was fourteen, you’re fine.”  Sarah grabbed me by the hair and leaned down over me until her lips were on my ears.  “I want you to fuck me before you can walk in there, got it?”

 

 I reached through her skirt to unbutton my pants but her strong hand seized my wrist, stopping me.  “Not on the couch,” she insisted.  “I want this to be special, let’s do it in my bed.”  Sarah grabbed me by the shoulders and swung herself off the couch.  “And I want to see how much you’ve shrunk.”  She dragged me off the couch as well, nearly body slamming me onto the rug before pulling me up so I could stand.

 

Sarah loosened her grip so that I had to stand under my own power, and I stood as tall as possible.  I looked up at Sarah while she eagerly looked down at me with an enormous grin.  She absolutely towered over me; the top of my head didn’t even reach her breasts.  Her arms jerked me forward until I ran face-first into her stomach. 

 

“You’re barely even taller than my legs,” she whispered huskily, “and you’re only getting shorter, I can just imagine myself pinning you under my foot while you struggle to get free and it makes me so fucking hot.”  Yesterday I would have called her weird for saying that, but the image of her towering body stepping on me just enough to hold me down quickly overrode any reservations I had and made me more aroused too.

 

Sarah grabbed me beneath the armpits and hoisted me up so that we were face to face.  She was not by any means strong, but she had picked me up effortlessly.  If there had been a wall nearby I have no doubt she would have thrown me against it hard enough to crack the plaster.  Instead she gave me a wild look with a manic grin and pulled me against her, nearly overwhelming me as she assaulted my mouth with hers.  I locked my legs around her body and she yanked me away by the hair, looking down at me in her arms.  “Ready?”

 

“Let’s fuck.”

 

End Notes:

As usual, thanks for reading and don't forget to review!

Pillow Talk by Vintovka
Author's Notes:

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to a hardcore sex chapter, but at this point something like that would be more fitting of a porn rather than a giantess story.


The last bit of cum drained into Sarah and I collapsed forward onto her, my face landing between her sweat-drenched breasts.  She ran her long fingers through my hair and wrapped her legs around me, giving me a tight squeeze.  For a moment I stayed on top of her, feeling myself rise and fall with her swift breaths while basking in the post-coital glow.

 

She grabbed me by the arms and rolled over, practically throwing me onto the mattress, and loosened her legs’ hold on me.  Her hands dragged me along the sheets until my head rested on the pillow, my face directly across from hers.  Sarah leaned in and gave me a quick kiss then smiled.  “That was fun,” she said simply, laying her head back on the pillow.

 

“I’ve been dreaming of that for years,” I admitted, resting a hand on her side. 

 

“I know,” she teased.  “What, you think I haven’t seen how you look at me, where your eyes go?  I knew it wasn’t just that giantess thing.  You’re lucky I think you’re cute, too, or you’d be stuck with just fantasies.”

 

Slowly I ran my hand down her side until it came to rest on her butt.  “Is this gonna change anything between us?” I asked.  “I mean, if I knew it wouldn’t I might’ve tried earlier…”

 

Sarah chuckled and swirled a finger on my shoulder.  “No more than you shrinking does,” she purred.  “At the rate you’re going, you’ll be small enough to slip under my clothes in a couple days.  I don’t want you to have any hesitation about crawling into my bra or panties, and I want to be able to stick you in them without you feeling weird.”

 

“Now that I’ve been inside you I should be okay with that,” I replied, smirking.  “And I guess, since we’re already spending so much time together, we might as well spend some of it having sex.”

 

“That’s the spirit!” Sarah exclaimed, slapping my arm.  “And once you get real tiny we’ll be pretty much inseparable.  I’ll have to keep an eye on you to make sure you don’t slip under my shoe.”

 

“And keep me away from the other girls,” I added. 

 

“I’m not too worried about that,” she said.  “If I see you trying to look up another girl’s skirt I’ll just squish you, no problem.”

 

“Better keep them away from me, too.  I’m only going to get cuter, you know.”

 

“I’m not worried about that either,” Sarah came back.  “Any bitch touches you I’ll break her arm.”  I had not expected her to be the possessive type, but it was hardly a surprise.  It was probably less a result of her wanting to own me and more that I would be so easy to steal, anyway, and I could not blame her.  With her I felt safe, while other girls might not be quite as gentle.  Some of them might even torture me just for fun.

 

Sarah closed her eyes and in a few seconds her breathing had slowed when she drifted off to sleep, a smile still on her peaceful face.  I decided to follow suit, closing my eyes and snuggling against the pillow.  Soon I fell asleep too, secure in the fact that I had nothing to fear despite my diminishing size.


I found myself back in my room, just waking up in my bed.  To my dismay Sarah was nowhere to be found, and I was completely alone.  Slowly I swung my legs over the side of the bed and walked out of my room toward the kitchen to get some breakfast.

 

The ground shook briefly, then returned as soon as they had died off, growing more powerful each time.  A shadow fell over the house, and the side of an enormous white shoe blocked the window, creating a quake strong enough to knock pictures off the wall.  I had found Sarah.

 

A calamity arose and the entire house shuddered, climaxing in a great crash as the earth was torn asunder.  I was thrown against the wall and anything that was not nailed down slid across the floor, and out the window I saw a tremendous white sock scrolling past.  The sock turned to smooth, glowing skin, then a curtain of plaid as the house was carried upward.  It soared past a billowing white wall of fabric, dotted regularly with buttons half the window’s size, until a pair of purse lips filled the viewport.

 

The ascent slowed, coming to a stop with a gigantic gray eye pressed against the window.  “Hi there!” Sarah boomed, her voice powerful enough to rattle the walls.  “Looking for me?”  It seemed Sarah had found me, too.  “Let’s get you out of there so I can play with you, huh?”

 

Gravity seemed to invert while the house rapidly dropped, throwing me against the ceiling.  Loud thuds came to the floor and I dropped down, landing hard on my chest.  Through the window I saw her breasts straining against the shirt, and the house began to tilt backwards, sending everything sliding again and slowly panning up to her face.  Sarah looked down at the house in her hand, a smug grin on her face.

 

Cracks ran from the ceiling, and I heard supports in the roof snap.  One of Sarah’s long fingers crashed through the wall and pressed into the ceiling while her hand strengthened its grip.  Almost effortlessly she tore the roof off, and as she pulled it away I saw that it fit perfectly in her hand.  She tossed it aside, then her hungry gaze fell on me.

 

I scrambled to crawl underneath the table and out of her sight.  No sooner had I gotten situated then her tremendous finger set down next to it, its tip trapping me.  With a light flick she threw the table off me, denting it from the force, then pinned me with the same finger.  The sheer weight of it held me in place while I struggled to get out from under it.

 

Sarah’s thumb swung in and set down on my side, then she pinched me between that and her forefinger.  She lifted me out like I weighed nothing and held me over my broken shell of a house.  Her hand tilted more and it slipped out of her palm, tumbling to the ground where it shattered.  For good measure she brought her foot down on it, stomping the rubble into a pile of broken trash.

 

White flashed past my eyes and it felt as though my skin was about to be torn off while she raised me up to her face.  Her brilliant eyes gleamed while she held me in front of them, and a broad smile dimpled her round cheeks.  “Was my tiny boyfriend trying to hide from me just now?” Sarah asked in her rumbling voice.  She gave me a firm shake before adding, “You should know by now that your giantess girlfriend is always watching.”

 

Gently she set me down in her palm, still spotted with dirt from the house’s foundation in places, and opened her fingers.  While I stood on the great fleshy plain she leaned in closer, filling my view with her gigantic face.  Her eyes bore down on me from high above, and her lips puckered outward.  A strong wind blew from between them, staggering me back from the power of her minty breath.

 

A thunderous giggle issued from her throat while she watched me struggle to remain standing.  “You’re so small!” Sarah exclaimed through the laughter.  “I can do whatever I want to you, and you can’t fight back!”  To illustrate her point she curled a finger inward and shoved me with it, pushing me forward hard enough I fell on my face.

 

While I got back to my feet she giggled some more and brought her other hand back toward me.  She extended a finger and began swirling it around me on her palm.  I was barely taller than her fingernail, painted a dark blue to contrast with her light skin.  “Not that you would try,” she said.  “If you did I would just crush you.”  With a quick flick she batted me with the tip of her finger, then resumed having it circle around me.

 

I tried to step out from within the finger’s orbit but she simply swung it around faster, ramming it into me and sending me stumbling across her palm.  Before I could recover she hooked the finger around me, hitting me in the back and knocking me over again.  While I struggled to get back up she set the finger down on me, pressing me into her palm.

 

Sarah tapped me on the back with her titanic fingertip, never giving me enough time to get out from under it.  “Actually, if I wanted to I could crush you like a bug right now,” she declared.  She pressed her finger down harder on me, making my body strain from the pressure.  “Just a little bit harder and squish!”  The pressure increased and I began struggling to get out from under her, but I remained firmly beneath her finger.

 

The pressure suddenly released, and she gave me a light tap.  “I don’t wanna, though,” she said, bringing her thumb closer.  Sarah carefully watched while they pinched together around the back of my collar, just missing squashing me between her fingers.  She lifted me out of her palm and held me against her face, slowly dragging me up her smooth cheek as she slowly drew me upward.

 

She stopped when I was in front of an enormous eye, held less than an inch from the cornea.  Every detail and fleck of the iris showed against the bright gray backdrop, and I could even see some of the inner workings of her pupil.  Sarah blinked, briefly covering my view with her eyelid and tickled me with her long, thin eyelashes.

 

“I know this is a cliché,” Sarah began while lowering me from her eye, her booming voice causing my insides to vibrate, “but you look good enough to eat.”  She stopped when I was in front of her lips, letting me see her enormous grin.  “It just so happens that you’re bite-sized, and I could do with a quick bite.”

 

Sarah’s jaw dropped and she rushed forward to gobble me up.  Her lips passed over me, then her teeth snapped shut at the last second, making a resounding clack when they came together.  The great incisors loomed over me for a second before she closed her lips in another grin.  “I wouldn’t eat you like that!” she proclaimed.  “I might bite my fingers.”

 

Slowly she lifted me along her face again, keeping my collar securely pinched between her fingers.  When I was looking down at her golden hair she tilted her head back.  “I hope you taste as sweet as you are,” she said while I dangled above her.  “I’d hate for our last moment together to leave a bitter taste in my mouth.”  Then she opened her mouth wide, revealing the chasm she was about to drop me into.

 

Sarah opened her fingers and I began to plummet in slow motion.  I fell inexorably toward her gigantic maw, limbs flailing during my descent.  Nothing I did could alter my course, however, and I continued to drop straight toward her hungry pit while she watched with amused eyes.  My tiny body slipped between her gaping lips and I fell onto her tongue, where I was quickly flicked back toward her throat.  Her lips slowly closed, casting me into darkness, and the last thing I saw was her hand suspended high above.


I awoke with a start to find Sarah practically on top of me.  Her lips were right in front of my eyes, still pulled tight in a sleepy grin.  She opened her mouth and smacked her lips a couple times, giving me a view right into her cavernous maw.  A chill ran down my spine with the memory of the dream still fresh.

 

Her eyelids parted and she looked down at me, smiling wide enough to show her teeth.  “Good morning,” she moaned.  She pushed on my chin so that my face was inclined toward hers, then she leaned in and kissed me.  “How’d my shrinking boyfriend sleep?”

 

“Not great,” I answered.  “I had one of the dreams where you ate me again.”

 

“Mm, so did I,” Sarah replied, her smile not at all dimming.  “But at least we got to wake up next to each other, right?”

 

“Right,” I said, caressing her side.  “So I guess I slept pretty great after all.”

 

“You’re so sweet,” Sarah said, planting a quick kiss on my forehead.  “We can compare dreams while we measure each other.  I feel taller, but I’m not sure how much of that is me growing or you shrinking.”  I slid out of the bed and she followed, taking a moment to stand over me, completely naked.  Her navel was just about eye level with me; she was definitely taller, at least in comparison to me, and we began to get dressed.

End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!  They really help motivate me to keep writing.

Breaking Fast by Vintovka

The only thing I had to wear here was the clothing from yesterday, so I went about gathering up my things.  Luckily my boxers had landed fairly close to the bed, and I quickly pulled those over my feet and up my legs.  I quickly slipped on my undershirt and threw on the wrinkled shirt from my uniform.  By some miracle it seemed that my clothes were shrinking with me, and I did not look like some kid putting on his dad’s work outfit.  Finally, I slid on my pants and cinched the belt, then set about looking for my balled-up socks.

 

Sarah was having a much more difficult time getting dressed than I was despite having a much larger selection of clothes.  She visibly winced when she clasped her bra and was practically pouring out of it, and though she was not at all fat her panties dug into her waist and left a little bit of her butt exposed.  When she tried to pull a pair of jeans up it got stuck on her hips, as did the next one, forcing her to go with lycra pants that looked like capris on her.  The shirt she picked out was incredibly tight and exposed a significant part of her midriff, enough to leave her bellybutton exposed.  Threads audibly snapped when she pulled ankle socks over her feet, and the shoes that she picked out looked like they would be more than a little tight when she set one of her enormous feet beside one.

 

It had been a while since I saw Sarah not wearing her uniform, and this was a very pleasant surprise for me.  “Wow,” I exclaimed.  “Sarah, you look hot!”

 

“Hmm, no shit,” she replied, turning to face me.  “I kinda figured that’s why we fucked, right?”  She took a few steps toward me, smiling seductively, until her stomach pressed against my face.  Sarah grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slipped it over my head, trapping me against her soft skin.

 

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped my hands on her buttocks, each one more than enough for my grip, then looked up her torso, tinged red by the shirt acting as a tent.  “Wanna go again?” I asked.

 

“Maybe later,” Sarah answered, keeping her shirt firmly wrapped around my head, “if you haven’t gotten too small by then.  You may like it, but I feel like a big ol’ bimbo dressed like this.  Looks like I’ll need to go buy some new clothes since I’ve grown out of all my old ones.”  She took a step toward the door, pushing me along with her.  “And while we’re out we can get some clothes for you, too!”

 

“Do we have to?” I protested, walking backwards to keep from getting run over.  “It seems like my clothes are shrinking with me, and I’m not sure about…”

 

“Oh, relax!” she interjected, clapping her hands onto my shoulders.  Every time she said something her stomach vibrated pleasantly and I could hear the air rushing in her chest.  “I’m not gonna humiliate you by taking you into a kid’s store and buying you some lame clothes target at 8-year-olds.  I was thinking more taking you to a doll store and letting you pick out you future wardrobe, maybe picking up a house for you.”  I grimaced, remembering how she picked up my house in the dream.  “You’ll be the most stylish tiny man in town!”

 

“But what if I don’t get that small?” I asked.  We reached the stairs and Sarah picked me up by the armpits to keep me from tumbling down.  “I mean, it’d be a shame to waste money on stuff that I won’t even use when I stop around your knees or something.”

 

“Why the worry?” she retorted.  “Suddenly scared you’ll end up taking a bath in my cereal or sharing a chair with my butt?”  Sarah laughed and pulled me out from under her shirt so she could hold me in front of her face.  “I’d like to be ready in case you do, and I’m pretty sure you’ll be bite-sized sooner rather than later.”

 

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely looking forward to your ankle towering over me,” I said.  She reached the bottom of the stairs and started walking toward where we had been measured yesterday.  “I just think we should remember that we don’t know how much smaller I’m going to get.”

 

“You’re going to get plenty small, I’m sure of it,” Sarah asserted, setting me down on the chair I had stood on yesterday.  Even with this boost I did not even come up to her shoulders, but I could still reach the top of her head.  “I’ll have you under my thumb before you know it.  Now, be a doll and tell me about your dream while you measure me.”

 

“Well, I was in my house looking around,” I began, extending the tab and placing it under her raised heel, “when you came up and blocked the window with your shoe.  Then you picked it up and peered in side before tearing off the roof so you could play with me.”  I ran the tape measure the whole length of her body, standing on my toes to get the last bit.  “You were pretty rough, mind, and kept knocking me around with your fingers.”  I struggled to get a hand flat on her head and settled for having to draw a line in the air.  “Then you picked me up and dropped me in your mouth.  Seventy-eight inches.”

 

“Wow, two more overnight!” she exclaimed, then turned and wrapped me in a hug.  Her hold was tight, almost crushing me against her chest while she squeezed.  “I’m gonna get so tall I might actually be a giantess!”  She let me go and beamed down on me, then gave me a slight nudge on the shoulder.  “Okay little guy, hop down so I can measure you and tell you about my dream.”

 

With her urging I stepped off the chair and we swapped places, me standing against the wall while she took a seat.  Even sitting she was a good bit taller than me, and had to lean over as she measured.  “I was at my desk doing homework when you walked out from behind my keyboard.”  She put the measure underneath my foot and rapidly extended it, locking it into place far beyond what she needed.  “You started jumping up and down and making a lot of noise.  ‘Sarah, help me!  Sarah, I’ve shrunk!’  Stuff like that.  Super annoying.”  Briefly she rested a hand on my head, then retracted the tape measure.  “I couldn’t concentrate, so I swatted you with a hand.  Fifty inches.” 

 

“Hm, after how much I shrank on the couch I’m not sure if I got any smaller at all last night,” I said.  “It’s hard to tell with how much you grew.”

 

“Aw, don’t worry little guy,” Sarah responded, standing from the chair.  She looked down at me and cupped my chin with a hand.  “I’m sure you shrank at least a couple inches.  If it’s any consolation I was a little disappointed you weren’t an inch tall when I woke up, that would’ve been so cool.”

 

“What if I had been?” I asked, looking up at her.  “What would you have done?”

 

Sarah leaned over, pressing her face into mine while grinning smugly.  “That’s for me to know, and for you to find out,” she teased, giving my nose a quick boop.  “If you would hurry up and shrink more I could show you, but until then…”  She stood back up so she could loom over me.  “Just assume I gobbled you up then and there.  Now come on, I need food if I’m going to keep growing, and you’re probably hungry.” 

 

She strode into the kitchen and I hurried after her, struggling to keep up with her long legs. While I took a seat at the table she grabbed a carton of milk out of the refrigerator, then pulled a box of cereal from the counter.  Her long arms easily took a couple of bowls from the cabinet, one much larger than the other, then she gathered it all up and walked over to the table.  Carefully she set the bowls on the table, giving me the smaller one, then sat beside me while she filled the bowls.

 

My feet did not quite reach the floor, so I kicked them back and forth in the air while she splashed some milk over the cereal.  “All that’s missing is dropping you in there,” Sarah said, leaning an elbow on the table and picking up her spoon.  “You swimming in there, trying to tread milk while I scoop food into my mouth.”  She raised a heaping spoonful out of the bowl and held it in front of her mouth.  “Maybe you end up in my spoon, maybe you don’t.”

 

“If I did you’d get me off it, right?” I asked just after swallowing my own bite.  Instead of answering Sarah wrapped her lips around the spoon, depositing the mound on her tongue before drawing it out, clean.

 

“Hm, maybe,” she finally answered while she dug out another bite.  “I might let you spend a little bit of time in my mouth instead, especially if you’ve been annoying me.  I might not even see you and swallow you whole, or just do it because I can.”  She shoved the spoon into her mouth and began chewing the mound of food.

 

“You’d never get me onto your spoon,” I replied, going for my own bite.  Sarah arched an eyebrow at me, so I elaborated.  “I’m an excellent swimmer, you see.  I can dodge that spoon all day, and spend a lot of time under the surface.  And even if you did, I’d just hang onto it so you couldn’t swallow me.”

 

Sarah gulped down her food before responding.  “Sucks for you then that I drink the milk afterward, huh?”  You’d go right into my mouth along with it, then I’d gulp you down.  That’s what you get for being difficult.”

 

“Oh, I wouldn’t make it easy for you,” I countered.  “If I didn’t get caught in your throat I’d give you real bad indigestion.  You’d have to throw me up, and then you’d feel really bad about it.”

 

“Yeah, I’d feel bad,” Sarah shot back.  “Bad that you made me waste a whole meal!  I’d squish you without even thinking twice, I need all the nutrients I can get if I’m going to keep growing.”

 

There was really nothing I could say to counter that, so I focused on my breakfast.  After a minute I moved my foot towards her, brushing against the bare skin of her ankle and running my toes up and down.  Sarah replied by lifting up her own foot and rubbing it against mine, graciously accommodating the fact that I could not reach hers while sitting.  I rubbed hers back, and was surprised to find that hers was twice the size of mine now.

 

We played footsie for a while, staying there even after we were done eating.  I kept my touches short and light while she made hers long and ground her foot into mine.  She place her hand over mine, completely covering it with her long fingers and broad palm, then swung her foot over mine, pinning it to the ground.  Sarah leaned in until she was an inch from my face, her eyes half closed, and said, “I win.”

 

Her foot remained on top of mine, and she kept her face close.  “I just had a thought,” she began.  “If you shrank all the way right now, would you go into the chair, or under my foot?  I hope the chair, because otherwise I’d squish you completely by accident.”  She gave me a quick peck on the lips and stood, then took our bowls and spoons to the sink.

 

I slid out of the chair, dropping a little further than I expected before hitting the floor.  Sarah came back a few seconds later and stood in front of me, and I saw that I was now eye level with the waist of her pants now.  Quickly I craned my neck up to see her towering over me with a self-satisfied smirk.  “Oho!  So you did shrink, just not all the way!” she proclaimed, resting her hands on her hips.  “I’d measure you again, but we could get stuck doing that all day.  C’mon, let’s go, I want to hit the mall before it gets too crowded.”  She walked towards the door, grabbing her purse on the way, and I hurried after her.

End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!

Underwear Shopping by Vintovka

I followed Sarah out to her car sitting by its lonesome in the driveway.  She did not drive it often since she lived within walking distance of school and me, but the mall was significantly further.  Plus, from the sound of it she expected to buy a lot, and I certainly would not be much help carrying it home.  By the time she finished I might even come up to her knees.

 

When we hopped in Sarah looked uncomfortable, practically sitting under the steering wheel.  “Why am I so-“ Sarah began, then briefly giggled.  “Oh yeah, I grew like half a foot, how’d I forget?”  She gradually moved her seat back until it was as far away from the pedals as it would go.  “Still feel a little squished,” she remarked, “but not as much as you’re gonna when I actually squish you.”

 

My new size was also giving me some problems.  I was getting used to my feet not reaching the floor when I sat on something, but much more pressing the chest strap covered my face.  “Uh, Sarah?” I said to get her attention, pulling it down so that it stopped pressing on my nose.  “I’m not entirely sure this is safe.”

 

She looked at me and let out a thoughtful hum.  “Yeah, I think that’s a problem,” she agreed while starting the car.  “You should probably be in a car seat, but I don’t have one, and it’d seem like a pain to set it up for something you’ll only use twice.  Besides, seems like it’d be embarrassing for you to be strapped into one of those.”

 

“You’re right, it would,” I confirmed, sliding over in the seat so that it was less of a hazard.  “I’m just a little worried about flying through the windshield.”

 

“You’re ‘a little’ a lot these days,” Sarah teased, putting the car into gear.  “Tell you what, I’ll drive real carefully so that you don’t get hurt.”  She backed out of the driveway, apparently deciding that was good enough, and we set about our way.

 

We stayed quiet for the entire drive, with her quieter than usual music playing as the only noise.  She seemed to be taking her pledge to be careful seriously, double and triple checking before doing anything and staying intensely focused on the road.  For my part I was satisfied to simply look up at her while she drove.  Everything about her was perfection to me, a sentiment that was reinforced by the sunlight dispersing through her slightly messy hair, and there was something about her intensely focusing on something besides me, like she didn’t even know I was there, that made her particularly appealing.  I looked forward to the day, hopefully very soon, when her face would occupy my entire field of view without her having to lean forward into me.

 

It was not a particularly long drive, though I may have simply lost track of time gazing at Sarah.  She swung her long legs out of the car while I shoved the door open and hopped onto the ground, not even really needing to release the seatbelt.  We met in the middle in front of the car, whose engine block was almost taller than me, and she looked at me expectantly.  “So?” she asked excitedly.  “Did you shrink?”

 

I forced myself to tear my eyes away from her face so that I could look straight forward.  Sure enough I was no longer looking at her waistband, but at the top of her crotch.  “Yeah, at least an inch!” I answered, causing her to smile widely.

 

“You’re getting so small,” Sarah replied, beaming down at me.  “I just wish I could fit you in my shoe right now.  Do you think there’s any way to speed it up?”

 

“No idea,” I responded while we started walking across the parking lot.  “Could be a totally steady process, could be one of us is doing something to hurry it along.  I haven’t exactly shrunk before, you know?”

 

“Could’ve fooled me,” Sarah chided.  “And trust me, if there’s a trigger I will find it.  I’m gonna to have you under my foot before school, that’s a promise.”  While we walked she kept pace with me, taking very slow steps to not leave my stubby legs behind.  Her arms hung down to my face, with her delicate fingers brushing the top of my shoulder when they swung past. 

 

“I think I like walking with you even more now,” Sarah remarked when we got near the doors.  “I feel like a lumbering giantess walking through a city, the only thing missing is the earth shaking with every step.”  She decided to add the sound effects herself, whispering a little “Boom” every time her heels hit the ground.

 

Once we were inside I looked up at her and saw her eyes darting back and forth as though she were overwhelmed with options.  “Where should we go first?” I asked, hoping to provide some guidance.  “I mean, I wouldn’t mind helping you pick out some dresses.”

 

“Dresses are fine,” she began, “but I think you’ll be better at it when you’re a little bit smaller.  Plus, if I have to wear this tiny-ass bra much longer I’m going to go crazy, this thing is seriously uncomfortable.”  As if to emphasize the point she worked her arms back and forth, trying to adjust her chest without outright groping herself in public.

 

While we walked through the crowded building I was given a sobering reminder that shrinking meant more than just Sarah looking a lot taller to me.  Most people towered over me, the top of my head barely reaching their chests in many cases.  Even children who could not have been older than nine or ten had a few inches on me, with one particularly tall girl staring at me as though I were a bipedal bug while she passed.  Not only that, but they seemed to pay me a lot less mind.  One woman who must have been in a huge hurry ran right into me, then gave me a disgusted look as though I had run into her breasts on purpose before sidestepping around me.  I could practically feel the revulsion while she glared down at me, like she abhorred my very existence.

 

“Okay, so it’s not people staring at you,” Sarah began, checking off a mental list, “or that girl would’ve had you dead to rights just then.  It’s not people running into you either, or that lady would’ve squished you before I got a chance.  Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s boobs either, so I won’t be walking out of here with you nestled in one of my cups.  Guess I’ll just have to try more things when we get home, won’t I?”  She winked down then stepped through a doorway into a store that apparently only sold women’s underwear.

 

Before I could follow her I spotted something that made me freeze.  Two girls from our class, Amber and Michelle, were talking toward me with a completely unobstructed view.  This was the last thing I needed: not only had they never been particularly kind to me despite being pleasing to the eyes, I did not want anybody from school except Sarah to know I was shrinking until I would be able to hide from them.  Luckily the size worked in my favor this time and they did not spot me, engaged in what must have been a very engrossing conversation with each other, and I was able to slip into the store after Sarah.

 

When I caught up to her, Sarah was pulling a bra off the rack and adding it to a set she already had hanging off her wrist.  She saw me and paused, flashing me a smile and taking both ends in her hands.  “What do you think?” she asked, holding it to her chest.  It was black and fairly unremarkable, suited to everyday wear, except for the fact that each cup was bigger around than my head.  “It looks a little big for me, but if I’m still growing my boobs will probably grow too and I don’t want to come back here in a week.  And it’s got some cushion, perfect for when you catch a ride.”

 

Sarah picked out several more, mentally judging them by some rubric I had no frame of reference for before either putting it back or adding it to the growing collection on her arm.  At some arbitrary point she decided she was satisfied and left the racks, walking back to the fitting rooms.  I followed closely behind her, not only because I did not want to draw undue attention as a man in a women’s underwear store, but there was something enticing about the way she walked.  She may not have had much of one, but now that her butt was near eye level the way it shook with each step was hypnotizing.  My eyes locked onto it, its shape exaggerated by her tight yoga pants, and I did my best to stay as close as possible without shoving my nose into her crack.

 

Once the fitting room door was closed, Sarah tossed her temporary collection of bras onto the seat then turned to me.  She practically tore off her shirt and twirled it around on her finger before letting it fly, narrowly missing my head as it sailed by.  “Ugh, I should’ve just gone braless today,” she remarked, unhooking the one she was wearing in the back.  Without tension holding it together it practically flew off, letting her breasts spill out with visible red circles where it had been cutting into them.

 

Sarah gave me a sly grin then leaned over and grabbed me by the chest with her large hands.  She hoisted me up and pulled me to her chest, jamming my face into her cleavage.  Instinctively I began to motorboat them, and she helped me along by shimmying in the opposite direction.  After a while of slamming breasts larger than my head against my face she stopped, and I looked up at her from between her breasts.  Unsurprisingly she was looking back and let out a short giggle.  “Mm, your head already fits nicely in there,” she said.  “Won’t be too long before the rest of you can, too.”  Slowly she set me back on the ground, then set about trying on the bras.

 

The first one she had trouble even fastening in the back, and the cups conformed exactly to the fading marks circling her breasts.  After a couple tries she pulled it back off, then looked at the tag.  “Oh, right” she said.  “I accidentally grabbed my old size out of habit.  Gonna be a no on this one.”  She tossed it at me, aiming so that it perfectly draped over my head.

 

When I got it off my face she already had the next one on and had just begun working the clasps.  “Thought I’d give you a little preview,” Sarah remarked while she finished with the fasteners.  She turned to the mirror and cupped herself with her hands, poking and prodding along the cup to get a feel for it.  After some fiddling she repeated the process, then slipped it back off.

 

“Fits like a glove,” she said, sliding her arms out of it.  “Or I guess more like a bra.”  Sarah tossed it off by itself, then pulled the one she was inspecting when I walked up onto it and declared, “Just need to get a few more in these sizes and I’ll be set.  If they don’t get any bigger, the larger ones will just have a little more room for you.”

 

Instead of going for the door, Sarah picked up the fancier bra she had left on top of the pile.  Without saying anything she began putting it on, grinning a little to herself while she fastened the back.  By the time she was finished I finally thought to ask, “So, why are you trying that one on, too?”  She let her arms drop, and I think I figured it out.  The way it was shaped pushed her breasts together, making them seem even larger, and when it caught the light just right the alabaster fabric was translucent in places.  Small lace frills fringed the edges, adding some artistic flair to the masterpiece of Sarah’s chest.

 

Sarah leaned over, nearly bending in half, until her face was mere inches from mine.  She regarded me silently with her heavy-lidded gray eyes for a moment while I reflected how even while bowing so far over I still had to look up at her face, which now loomed much larger than mine.  “That’s because,” she began duskily, giving me a brief, lingering kiss, “it’s for you.”  A hand slid behind my back, firmly holding me in place as though I would want to back away.

 

Suddenly Sarah dropped a knee to the floor and her hand pulled me toward her.  My chest ran into hers, but before I could stumble back her hand ran up my back and grasped the back of my head, shoving it into her cleavage.  Instinctively I fought back at first, but quickly realized what was going on and let it happen.  She touched her lips to my ear and whispered, “I can’t wait for you to be in there, can you?  I’m gonna mash you between my breasts and you’ll struggle, oh you’ll struggle so much, but you’ll be too small and helpless to do anything about them.  Does that sound fun to you?”  Her hand let go of the back of my head and I nodded enthusiastically without even pulling my face out of her cleavage.

 

She gently pushed me back and stood, then swapped out the lingere piece for the more practical one she had tried on earlier.  I stayed close while she grabbed some more of the same size bras, then approached the counter.  After telling the clerk about the one she was wearing she paid, then we left.  Once we were outside she looked down at me, grinning, and said, “Let’s go get you some clothes real fast, I want to let you get good and small before getting clothes for me.”

 

If that was her plan it was certainly working.  Sarah was a bit taller than she had been just moments before when she held my face into her chest.  If this was steady, by the time we got to shoes, I would have to be careful not to fall inside one.  I would be lying if I said I was not looking forward to it.

End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!

Doll Store by Vintovka

Walking through the mall we must have been quite a pair.  Sarah towered over everybody while moving at a snail’s pace, frequently glancing down at the floor beside her.  I, on the other hand, was dwarfed by the other patrons, including young children at this point, and was almost speed walking so Sarah could move at a speed she would not find infuriating.  At this point her pants were taller than me, and if anyone saw me at all beside it they were probably only following her gaze.  Most likely they thought I was her little brother or, if they were being particularly uncharitable to Sarah, her son.

 

Fortunately, we were able to make it through the crowd without incidents, a result of people giving Sarah a wide berth and me getting better at dodging them.  The store we went into was almost unbearably childish and definitely targeted at girls, but that was exactly what I expected from a store that sold dolls and doll accessories.  I let Sarah take the lead for this even though we were ostensibly here for me, figuring she would be more at ease.

 

Sarah waited for one of the staff to walk by us so she could get their attention.  “Excuse me,” she began, stopping a young woman with her brown hair in a ponytail, “could you help us find something?  We’re looking to buy clothes for some of my dolls, but they’re pretty small, between one and three inches.  Do you have anything like that?”

 

“We should, let me show you!” she replied with the fake enthusiasm that retail workers everywhere were experts in.  I was just under chest-high to her, and she looked down with her big brown eyes and flashed me a smile.  She leaned in closer to Sarah and said, in a much lower voice, “You don’t need to cover for your little brother liking dolls, but I think it’s great that you’re willing to.  He’s so adorable!”  Neither Sarah nor I knew how to respond to her aside, so we simply followed her to an aisle in the back.

 

When we reached the section marked “tiny dolls” the clerk gestured at the shelves then left us alone, giving me a wink as she walked by.  I looked up at Sarah who simply shrugged, accepting it as just part of the whole surreal experience.  Thankfully it was just us in this part of the store, so we would not have to deal with the prying eyes of other customers.

 

I reached forward and grabbed one of the dolls whose clothes I would be wearing soon.  It was a little longer than my middle finger, dressed in a pine green shirt with a perpetual smile on its plastic face.  After inspecting it for a bit I turned it over to get a better look at its black slacks, and the shirt tail falling away confirmed that they were indeed separate parts.

 

Sarah reached down and plucked the doll out of my hand by the collar of its shirt, letting it dangle beneath her fingers while she lifted it toward her face.  She smirked and arched an eyebrow looking at it, just a little shorter than her nose.  “This is gonna be you soon,” she declared, keeping her focus on the doll.  Her mouth opened wide and she drew the doll toward it, but stopped when its head and feet bumped into her lips.  “I hope you get smaller, though.  I want to be able to gobble you up and swallow you whole.”

 

“You could tilt your head back and lower me in head first while dangling me by a leg,” I suggested, playing along.  “I think it’d be really cool for you to put me in your mouth like that.  Or you could go the other way, put my legs between your lips and slurp me in, then I’d know the last thing a noodle sees.”

 

“Hey, you’re not half bad at this,” Sarah replied.  “Maybe instead of gulping you down I’ll just keep you under my tongue and play with you, does that sound better?”  She paused, considering the doll a little longer.  “Hm.  Not gonna put this in my mouth to check, but I’m pretty sure you’ll have to be smaller for that, too.  You just… need to get smaller in general, okay?”

 

I looked at the available clothes, packaged individually in shrink wrap or in larger bundles.  Holding the tiny garments in my hand, it felt ridiculous to think I would be wearing these soon.  The whole idea seemed absurd.  “Do you really need to buy these new clothes for me?” I asked.  “Like, the clothes I’m wearing are fine, they’re not baggy at all.”

 

“Sure, they’re fine now, but what about in a week?” she retorted.  “They’ll be all dirty and smelly, and if I have anything to say about it they’ll be ripped up, too.  Plus, your shirt’s white and I have white carpet.”

 

“What does that have to do with anything?”

 

“Visibility!  Here, let me show you.”  Sarah bent over and placed the doll on the floor beside her shoe.  “So, this is you,” she declared, then stood back up.  The thing did not even reach her ankle and was barely taller than her foot; next to her it looked miniscule.  “I’m being charitable, of course, since you’ll be a lot smaller.”  She took several steps back before addressing me again.  “You’re tiny on the floor, and I’m going about my day.”  With a couple long strides forward her foot ran into the tiny doll, knocking it over and pinning it beneath her sole, just stopping before she crushed it.  “Squish.  Entirely by accident, all because I couldn’t see you.”

 

“All right, I see that,” I stated after the demonstration, “but what do colors have to do with it?”  She was beginning to habitually emphasize the word “squish” whenever she said it, and I was not entirely sure how to feel about it.

 

“If you stand out more you’ll be easier to see, obviously,” Sarah explained.  “And presumably you’ll be moving around trying to get out of the way so I don’t step on you, making you even easier to see.”

 

“But… what if we’re playing a game where you’re trying to step on me?” I countered.  “Wouldn’t I be standing still and just look like an ink spot?”

 

Sarah leaned forward, bowing in half so that her face loomed in front of mine.  She locked her gray eyes with mine and smiled.  “I still want you to run, dummy,” she said with a low voice.  “It’s no fun if you just let me walk all over you.”  Before standing up she gave me a quick kiss, her lips spilling over mine, and pressed on the tip of my nose with her finger.

 

With no valid complaints remaining I submitted and began sorting through the collection of tiny clothes with Sarah.  We immediately sorted them into light and dark piles to narrow it down, focusing on only the darkest, easiest to spot ones.  There were some, like shirts with flame or dragon designs, that I made her put back as well: if I was going to be tiny, I didn’t want to look like a tool. 

 

Out of the remaining choices we spent a surprisingly long amount of time appraising them.  Sarah wanted me to look good, she said, and that required me to dress well too.  She jokingly held shirts up to me, trying to imagine how they would fit, but until I was actually that small there was no way to tell.  Her eye was a lot better than mine though, and she managed to get an assortment of clothes that would last me a week at each size.

 

Sarah put our – her, rather – selections in a small bag and patted me on the head.  “I’m gonna go check out dollhouses real quick, you stay here and see if anything catches your eye.”

 

“Shouldn’t I come with you to pick out my house?” I offered, but she only chuckled.

 

“No, I want it to be a surprise!  Don’t worry, I’ll be back in just a sec.”  With that she left, my eyes following her gyrating butt until she turned the corner.

 

When she was gone I looked back to where she was standing, and to my surprise the overly curious girl from earlier had apparently materialized where Sarah had been.  She began walking toward me, and I picked a random doll off the shelf and acted like I was suddenly very interested in it.  “Hi.”  I could feel her standing next to me, but I pretended she wasn’t there.  “I’m Sam.  I saw you earlier but you were bigger then.”  My focus remained on the doll.

 

Sam reached in and snatched the doll away, easily tearing it out of my grip.  “Hey, give that back!” I demanded, to which she responded by raising it above my head.

 

“No, I don’t have to!” she replied.  “I’m bigger than you, so that means I can do what I want!”  When I finally looked at her I gasped.  She was bigger than me by a lot.  I came up to about her chest, and when I finished slowly craning my neck back and looked at her bright blue eyes she smiled.  Sam lowered the doll a little, but when I leapt for it she raised it again, keeping it just out of reach.  “I’ll give it back when I’m ready, I want to talk to you first.”

 

Unwilling to be further humiliated by a literal child towering over me I gave in.  “Okay Sam, what do you want to talk about?” I asked.

 

“Why haven’t I seen you at school?” was her first question, and I expected there to be a lot more.

 

“I think we go to different schools.”

 

“Oh.  Are you in first grade?” Sam replied.  “’cause I’m in fifth grade.”

 

“No,” I answered with a sigh.  “I’m a senior in high school.”

 

“I thought seniors were tall, but you’re not.  I’m a lot taller than you.  Why are you so short?  Are you getting smaller?”

 

I groaned.  If I walked away it wouldn’t be that hard to find Sarah, but I didn’t know if my ego could handle getting beaten up by a little girl, even one that was gigantic to me.  “No, I’m not getting smaller.  Everyone grows at their own rate, Sam,” I explained.  “How old and tall are you?”

 

“I’m nine years old, four-foot-six and a half,” Sam proclaimed, exceptionally proud of that half an inch.

 

“See, when I was your age I was only four feet tall,” I responded.

 

“You're smaller now,” Sam shot back.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“’cause my friend Kelly’s four feet and she comes up to here!”  Sam held a hand against her chin, significantly higher than my head.  “I’m like a foot taller than you and you’re getting shorter!”

 

“Well, I’m not getting smaller, because people don’t do that,” I replied.  “Not until they’re a lot older.”

 

“You are.”  Sam stepped forward until she was less than an inch from my face.  I looked up and saw her blocking the light fixture overhead, and suddenly felt very afraid.  “Just ‘cause I’m a kid doesn’t mean I’m stupid.  You’re not as big as you used to be, so you’re getting smaller, that’s how it works!”

 

I backed away, raising my hands defensively.  “Look, Sam, I didn’t mean to-“

 

“You’re getting small-er, you’re getting small-er!” Sam chanted.  Unable to believe I had just been interrupted by a fifth grader I stood there in silence.  She leaned in, and when I bent away from her she kept going until her face loomed in front of mine.  “You’re gonna get small enough to wear these clothes and then someone’s gonna stomp on you!”

 

I was aghast.  This was a lot less fun without Sarah.  Suddenly Sam stood back up and gasped.  “You just did it!  You got smaller!  You’re gonna do it right here and then I’m gonna stomp on you!”

 

“Sam, leave that man alone!” a voice shouted from behind her.  A face crested over Sam’s head, then a much larger hand seized hers, forcing her to drop the doll she had taken from me.  “He can’t help how tall he is!”  The woman, presumably her mother, jerked Sam away from me and dragged her out of the aisle.  “When we get home, I am going to give you such a talking to!”

 

I exhaled, not even realizing I had been holding my breath.  My hands were shaking, and my blood felt cold in my veins.  That was terrifying.

 

“Alright, let’s – Are you okay?” Sarah asked, coming back around the corner.  She placed a hand tenderly on my shoulder.  “You don’t look well.”

 

I looked up at her towering over me.  She made me feel even smaller than Sam had, and I was definitely smaller than when she had left, but it was different with Sarah.  Looking at her made me feel comfortable and secure, and when I saw her concerned smile and gazed into her gray eyes I began to feel better.  “It’s nothing,” I said, not willing to tell my girlfriend I almost got thrashed by a child.  She might even feel guilty about it.  “I just missed you, is all.”

 

“Aw, that’s sweet!” Sarah replied, engulfing my hand between hers.  “Kinda pathetic, but sweet.”  She let my hand go and gestured with her head toward the door.  "C’mon.  I know you’re looking forward to dresses and skirts for some reason,” she gave me a sly wink, noticing I was almost shorter than her legs, “but these shoes are killing me.” 

 

As we left the store we passed Sam and her mother.  The kid stopped and glared down at me, and I stuck my tongue out at her.  With Sarah around she wasn’t so scary after all.

End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review to let me know what you think!

Shoe Shopping by Vintovka

We returned to the familiar throng of people in the corridor joining stores.  It was starting to take us noticeably longer to go places, but if Sarah minded she did not say anything.  She simply adjusted her gait to keep pace with me, frequently looking down at me walking beside her leg and grinning.  Whether she was always glad to see me or thankful no one had walked off with me was unclear, but I appreciated the opportunities to look up and see her enjoy towering over me.

 

After a while I could no longer help myself.  When Sarah’s right foot was flat on the ground during one of her lumbering steps I wrapped my arms around her thigh and squeezed.  I hugged her leg tight enough that if she had not stopped I would have been dragged along with it.  She looked down at me and blushed.  “What’s the deal, little guy?” she asked with a nervous laugh.

 

“No deal,” I replied, still clinging to her thigh.  “Just wanted to show how much I appreciate you.”

 

“Well, I appreciate you too!” Sarah replied, running her fingertips through my hair.  “And you can have all the fun with my legs you want once we get home, I just want to finish shopping as quickly as possible so we can get back to it.”  I took the very unsubtle hint and let go, letting my fingers linger on her thigh while they slid off.  Even the spandex was straining around her growing legs, and the shirt was beginning to resemble a halter top.  Just how big had she gotten now?

 

When we arrived at the shoe store Sarah immediately found a bench to plop down on, and I hopped up to sit beside her.  She extended her legs and used her toes to slip each shoe off by the heel, then hooked a toe inside each shoe to drag it back to her.  A moan of relief escaped her lips now that her feet were free, and I looked down.  My eyes bugged out when I saw her unrestrained feet sliding over the floor toward us.

 

Sarah’s feet were humongous, and almost looked like flippers with how much they extended from the bottom of her legs.  She flexed her toes, making a rapid series of pops while the tension from them being scrunched-up inside her shoes dissipated.  The poor socks she had pulled tight around her feet finally had enough, tearing sideways along the middle of her sole.  In response she just giggled and waved her toes back and forth, making the hole wider from the strain.

 

“Could you be a doll and go get me one of those foot-measuring things and some socks?” Sarah asked, grinning down at me.  As soon as she asked I pushed myself off the bench and went go grab the items, having to use both hands to lift and carry the apparatus for finding whatever ridiculous size shoes she would need now.  She thanked me when I handed them to her, then leaned forward and planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

Immediately she tore into the package of socks with a finger, deflecting a surprised staff member with a dirty look and an assurance that she’d pay for it later.  She pulled off her old socks, practically peeling the torn material off her skin, and rolled on some new ones.  Her feet wiggled to get them on, pulling them as tight as possible so that they would not slip off.  They conformed to the shape of her feet perfectly, accentuating the slight curves of her instep and heel.  Even the tips of her toes could be individually picked out, the tight cotton slipping slightly into the gaps between them.

 

Sarah set her foot down in the measuring device with a loud clang that resonated through the store.  I pulled the tab along her sole while she graciously raised her toes a little so I would not have to fight against her foot for once.  It reached the end of the slide before it even looked like it might clear the edge of her toes and she swung her foot down, just missing trapping my thumb beneath the ball of her foot.  “Size 15,” she observed, seeing that it needed no adjustments.  “I knew they were big, but damn!”  She looked superbly pleased with herself.

 

She stood from the bench and I sidestepped out of her way.  After a quick look around she declared, “I should probably get some new shoes for school.”  Then Sarah glanced down at me and added, “And a little something for you, too.”  While she walked around I stayed close, nearly bumping into her legs a couple times on the off-chance some other giant brat wanted to mess with me.  The white Keds for her uniform were easy enough to find since they were prominently displayed, but she was secretive with what she picked out “for me.”

 

Sarah approached the counter and set her selections on top, sliding them toward the worker.  “Excuse me,” she began, looking down at the person behind the register, “do you have these in a women’s 15?”

 

“I’ll, uh,” he started, then cleared his throat.  “I’ll have someone check.”  The poor guy was clearly shaken by Sarah even though the most aggressive thing she did was smile politely to him.  Luckily he never saw me peering over the counter or he might have had a heart attack.

 

We returned to the bench and took our seats, me leaning slightly against Sarah.  Just feeling her warmth helped pass the time, which was fortunate since it took several minutes before someone came out of the back room carrying two huge boxes with a layer of dust on top of them.  “We actually have them?” I overheard the clerk’s surprised response.  “Who do you think?  That… giant woman over there!”  He pointed in our direction and Sarah gave him a self-satisfied grin along with a little wave.

 

The woman carrying the boxes had a nervous smile plastered on her face as she quickly walked toward us.  She set it down on the bench next to Sarah without saying anything then swiftly backed away, returning to straightening shelves so she could look busy.  For his part, the man behind the register intensely scrubbed the counter, doing anything he could to avoid any more eye contact with Sarah.

 

Sarah picked up the top box and dramatically brushed the dust off it, creating a small cloud of nothing but allergens, before popping the lid off.  Inside was a pair of perfectly white, pristine Keds that had clearly never been touched since the box had been closed.  She pulled out both shoes and handed one to me, and it felt like I was wielding a club.  We laced them up, then Sarah wrapped her unbelievably long fingers around the one I was holding and took it back.

 

Before putting them on, Sarah reached into one of the bags from the doll store.  When she withdrew her hand, there was a tiny doll pinched between her fingers.  “Yes, I bought one,” she admitted, answering a question I was about to ask.  “More than one.  Several.  Okay there are more of those dolls in that bag than there should be, you happy?”  I had no idea what she was so embarrassed about, but she clearly felt guilty for something.  For now, though, I decided not to ask.  She would probably show me later regardless.

 

Sarah held the doll like a piece of dirty laundry over the shoe’s opening, then dropped it in.  “I figure you’re gonna be spending a lot of time in there,” she explained, “so I should get an idea how it fits for you, too.”  She peered inside and saw the doll sitting where her heel would settle.  “Mm, maybe not there though.  Kinda feel like you’d be crushed immediately.”  With a flick of her wrist she tilted the shoe forward, and the doll rolled along the insole until it came to a stop at the toe.

 

No further explanation was necessary, and Sarah slid her toes into the shoe.  Slowly she worked the rest of her foot in, pressing the she’s fabric out of the way as it made way for her foot.  Her fingers slid into the back of the shoe, helping pull it over the sharp curve of her heel.  Once her foot was fully inside she pulled the laces tight and tied them into a neat bow over the tongue.

 

Sarah slammed her foot onto the wooden floor much harder than I expected, causing the bang from its impact to echo through the store.  She looked down at her shoe and smiled.  “Hm.  Stayed underneath my toes, didn’t press too hard on it, feels pretty good under them, too.  You should be fine as long as you don’t do something stupid like try to crawl out and get smashed.  But you wouldn’t do that, would you?”  Her toes flexed and curled around the doll, contorting the shoe with her movements while she let out a quiet moan.  “They’re perfect.”

 

Carefully she undid the bow, drawing out the lace as far as it could go, then eased it off her heel with both hands to avoid stretching it out.  Slowly she pulled her foot back, sliding it out of the shoe and letting her toes linger inside for a moment.  When she finally drew them out they were curled inward, and she raised her foot until it was eye level with me.  Her toes opened, and the doll dropped out from her toes and landed in her palm, where her fingers immediately wrapped around it.  Sarah put her foot down and leaned close, letting her lips settle right in front of my eyes.  “Practice makes perfect,” she whispered, then sat back up.

 

Sarah put the Keds back in their box and slid it underneath the bench, then picked up the second box.  After blowing an even thicker layer of dust off she rapped her fingernails on the lid.  “Wanna guess what’s inside?” she asked giddily.

 

“I dunno… shoes?” I ventured.  I doubted that I would find whatever was in this box particularly exciting.

 

“Aw, you’re no fun,” Sarah pouted, and primed her thumbs on the edge of the id.  “We’ll see if you change your mind while looking up at these babies.”  To punctuate her sentence she tossed the lid off in one movement, revealing a pair of shiny black pumps with four-inch heels.  I hadn’t seen Sarah wear a pair of high heels in years.  Did she even remember how to walk in them?

 

She was about to burst as she took one in her hand and slipped it over her foot.  After a quick check to make sure it fit snugly she turned and set it down in my lap, causing me to wince from pain from her thick ankle landing on my thigh.  “Go ahead, check it out,” she encouraged, pointing to the glossy footwear.  “Get it out of your system before it’s racing toward you and you’re too shocked to move.  Then,” she leaned forward again, making sure her enormous face had my full attention before her gray eyes flared and she finished, ”squish.”

 

“But Sarah,” I began, “you haven’t worn stuff like that in so long, are you sure you won’t fall over and land on me?”

 

“No, I haven’t worn them around you,” she corrected, sitting up straight again.  “After I saw your face the first time you looked up at me I thought you were terrified, and I was scared of what a few more sudden inches would do to your fragile psyche.  But now that I know that was excitement…” she trailed off, then slapped the long heels.  “I know I’ve been growing today, so I’ll be… seven feet in these, at least?  That should be enough to tide you over until you can safely fit beneath them.”

 

Sarah pulled it off her foot and placed it back in the box, then quickly put the Keds back on.  While she was tying them I suddenly felt a twinge in my dick.  There was something about her huge feet slightly wobbling in the shoes she wore with her school uniform that just did it for me.  I barely even noticed when she stood, my eyes were so focused on her bright white shoes.

 

As she walked to the counter I followed, looking up at her butt as it steadily shook.  I nearly bumped into her thighs when she stopped and set them on the platform and declared, “Yeah, these fit fine, and my boyfriend just loves how they look, I’ll take them.”

 

Behind the register the man stammered.  “I’m sorry, are you…” he gawked up at her, “dating, uh…”  The counter blocked my view, but I guess he could still see the top of my head.

 

“A little person?” Sarah finished for him.  “Yeah.  Why, does that matter for some reason?”  I recognized her tone, she had used it on me many times.  She was acting angry and offended, and leaned forward to be even more intimidating.

 

“No, it’s just… how does…”

 

“It works, okay?  Now are you gonna ring me up or what?”  He got us out of there as quickly as possible, tossing everything into a bag haphazardly and giving her a decent discount.  Sarah continued glaring at him while she picked up the back and walked out.

 

When we were a few steps out the door she burst into laughter.  “I can’t believe that worked!” she exclaimed.  “I should try that more often, you know, before you get too small.  She looked down at me, still beaming.  “Okay, now it’s time for some new clothes before I rip out of these, and some new school uniforms too I guess.”  When she mentioned uniforms, I felt the twitch again.  This was going to be interesting.

End Notes:

As usual, please leave a review if you liked what you read!

Changing Room by Vintovka

On the way to the next place it was my turn to keep pace with Sarah.  She was eager to get this finished and rushing, which really meant just walking at a normal pace.  Since her legs had outgrown me I had to run after her, jogging behind one of her legs just to keep from falling behind.  Although we made great time I could not wait for her to start carrying me: my shoes were not intended to be used for more than a brisk walk.

 

Inside the store she was like a whirlwind.  There was very little that properly fit Sarah now and she rushed between the racks, searching for items that would both fit here well and not look like someone had draped a tarp over her body.  That made selection very easy on her part, but I noticed she was entirely eschewing pants and jeans in favor of skirts.  After she could not even get them past her hips this morning I could hardly blame her.  Besides, if she wanted to show off her legs there was no way I would stop her.

 

When she was finished, Sarah made a beeline for the changing rooms in back.  She threw the door open and waved me in, then followed and closed the door behind her.  Sarah slipped off her shoes, but the rest of her dramatic disrobing did not go as planned.  Her shirt had to be slowly worked over her breasts and each arm carefully slipped out of its hole to avoid tearing the fabric.  The leggings were not so lucky.  They had to be slowly rolled from her waist, then eventually torn off when her patience wore thin.

 

Sarah looked down at me, dressed only in her underwear.  Her panties fit her even worse now and had slid several inches from her waist, but her bra was still filled nicely.  “You’re about to see me in an all new light,” she declared.  “My new wardrobe is a little… different than what you’re used to seeing me wear.”  I did not think anything was wrong with her old clothes, but it would be interesting to see which direction she had picked.

 

“But let’s get this stuff out of the way first.”  Sarah picked up a shirt large enough to trap me in and put her arms in the sleeves, letting the tail dangle loosely over her thighs.  Carefully she buttoned it up the middle, drawing it tight around her upper body.  Though she had probably picked the largest size they had it still clung to her curves, and she had to work fastening the button over her breasts.  For the top one she no longer wanted to put the effort in and just left it undone.

 

The skirt was much easier and was meant to be long and largely formless, so it went right up her legs.  When she zipped up the back it got significantly tighter, hugging her thighs and waist.  It was like a sleeping bag for me, but it looked perfectly natural on Sarah.  “So?  What do you think?” she asked, peering down at me.  “Do I look like a streetwalker?”

The front of Sarah’s pleated skirt brushed against my face, and I craned my neck back to look up at her.  She looked thoroughly unimpressed with her ensemble, but I was very into it.  The reality of Sarah truly towering over me in her school uniform made something in my brain click and I felt myself rapidly shrinking.  In an instant I was below her knees, looking up at her skirt, and continued racing down past her ankles until I was smaller than her big toe.

 

This was what I had been waiting for.  Sarah was massive to me, and I took a bit to simply drink it in.  Her legs were like skyscrapers on their own, wreathed in a bright white cover until the tremendous tarp of her skirt took over.  Her nonplussed expression while she stared at me, tiny between her pier-sized feet, only heightened my excitement over it.  I was about to run toward her legs and begin climbing her socks when she extended an exquisitely long arm down toward me.  Instead of being primed to pick me up, though, she pressed her fingers together and made loud, thunder-like pop.

 

When I came back to reality Sarah’s fingers were in front of my face, repeatedly snapping.  “Hey, you okay?” she asked.  “You’ve been staring up at without moving for like two minutes.”

 

“Huh?  Oh, yeah, I’m fine,” I answered, coming out of my daydream.  I wasn’t the only fine one in this dressing room, either.  “You look, uh…”  It was impossible for me to focus on anything but her, much less form a sentence.  All I wanted to do was climb her.

 

“Well?  You gonna answer the question or what?”  Despite her impatience Sarah was cracking a smile.  She knew something was going on in my head and it was seriously feeding her ego.  If it meant she felt more confident and willing to wear this around me I was happy to throw more fuel on the fire.

 

“Right now I want to use your skirt as a tent and get real familiar with one of your legs,” I said once I had shut off my brain and let the words just flow out. 

 

“Ooh, that’s interesting,” Sarah began, “but we’ll get to that in a minute.  I think…”  She leaned over far enough that her face was in mine.  This had to be a real strain for her now as she had to bend over more than half to do it, but she was flexible enough that she made it look easy.  My gaze was torn between her radiant face and the cleavage clearly visible thanks to her undone buttons while she finished quietly, “I think you have a thing for me dressed as a schoolgirl, just like that ‘thing’ you have for me as a giantess.”  I remained silent; she hit the nail on the head.  “Mm, thought so.”

 

Sarah was beaming when she stood back up.  “So you’ve got a thing for schoolgirls and giantesses,” she stated.  “Guess you really lucked out with me, huh?”  She supplemented her confident smile with a wink.  “Maybe I’ll keep my old stuff after all, see how deep this ‘thing’ of yours goes when you’re deep inside my shirt.  But first I need to see if that’s all you’re into.”

 

When she unzipped her skirt it fell into a heap around her ankles and she stepped out of it, gently pushing me back with a knee on my chest.  Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it, looking as regretful taking it of as she had putting it on now that she knew about what we were charitably calling “my thing.”  From the way she looked at me I knew there was a laundry list of things she wanted to do to me, but she had to wait until we got home.

 

The other outfit Sarah tried out to make sure everything else fit was, as she described, not at all what I would expect to see her in.  Her black miniskirt barely came past my nose, and the single, thin layer of her sleeveless shirt’s blue fabric left very little to the imagination.  She gave me a sultry look and asked, “How about this one?”

 

“I’ve got no complaints,” I began, always glad to see more of Sarah, “but the uniform just really does something for me, you know?”

 

“Oh, I know,” Sarah retorted, curling her fingers beneath the hem of her skirt.  “But I think this has potential.”  She took a step forward, but before her skirt could drive my head back she lifted it up to her waist.  It quickly came down over my head, disorienting me long enough for her to swing a leg onto my shoulder.  I staggered under its weight and her leg draped down my back, with her heel banging into both of my calves.

 

She pressed her thigh against my head and pushed me to the side, ramming me into her other leg.  When my head was between her thighs she squeezed them together, pressing them around my head and face.  The warm, silky skin felt amazing, and instead of fighting it I wanted more.  I wrapped an arm around each of her thighs and began pulling them toward me, and Sarah obliged by squeezing tighter.  There was nothing I could do about it, and I loved it.

 

Sarah let out a quiet moan, swinging her hips so that I was dragged along with them.  “Mm, you’re already small enough for me to trap between my thighs,” she purred.  Her voice had a strong duskiness to it, like when she aggressively asked me to fuck her.  She might have been as turned on as I was by this.  “The fun’s already starting, my little man, and it’s only gonna get better.  I’m gonna smush you between my thighs for hours at a time, getting tighter and tighter until… squish.  You want that, don’t you?”  I pulled her legs toward me again and she squeezed more, throwing me around with enough force I lost my footing and she began dragging me around by her legs.

 

After several minutes of this Sarah stopped and gave me time to get my feet back on the ground before she released me.  She pulled the skirt off my head and smoothed it against her legs then looked down at me, her pupils dilated and a stupefied grin plastered on her face.  “I think I just bought these clothes,” she said, followed by another low, long moan.  I did my best to smooth my hair down while she gathered her things and got ready to leave.

 

Soon enough we were out of the store and making the long walk back through the mall.  If that was just a taste of what she was going to do to me later, I could not wait to get back to her house.  I found it easy to keep pace with her now that my dreams were coming true.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  As usual, please leave a review if you liked it!

Going Home by Vintovka

The two of us made a beeline for the exit nearest to where Sarah parked.  Unfortunately, the extended shopping trip had taken us to the exact opposite side of the mall, and it was going to take a while for us to get back there.  Sarah impatiently forced her way through the crowd, making a path for herself driven by her eagerness to get home and pin me beneath her.  I followed in the gap she made, doing my best to keep up, but since I was now closer to her knees than her waist I had to actually sprint to stay close to her.

 

Everyone who could walk on their own towered over me, and I had yet to see someone not at least head and shoulders taller.  I was extremely grateful for the wake she left behind, since all eyes were drawn to the giant woman barreling forward.  It was unlikely that anyone would have noticed me without her, but now it was certain nobody would until they kneed me in the face.  With them giving her a wide berth or being shoved aside, however, I was free to follow the twin beacons of Sarah’s knees while she guided me toward her like a lighthouse.

 

We were about to turn the last corner and be on our way when suddenly a voice called above the din, “Hey, Sarah!”  She stopped and I just avoided running into her, coming to a stop beside her right leg.  Sarah waved in the voice’s direction, and I looked to see if I could spot who had called out to her.  They were easy enough to see since the crush of people seemed to part before them without any effort on their part.  To my dismay it was Amber and Michelle, the last two people I wanted to see right now.  We had managed to avoid them for the whole trip only for them to catch us at the last minute.

 

Michelle was the more visible of the two since she was a little taller and the straight, bleach blond hair down to her waist stood out in the crowd.  She was undeniably pretty, with lively blue eyes and rounded eyebrows, and her full lips worked with her high cheekbones to give her dimples even when she was not smiling.  A beauty mark below her lips stood out against the light skin of her pointed chin, and she had a compact, rounded nose.  Her tight, red shirt plunged a little too far, and her gray skirt was pulled high, making her toned legs look even longer, leaving a long expanse of taut flesh between it and her simple yet fashionable black flats.

 

Amber carried herself with the confidence of a woman who knew she could get anything she wanted, her dark red hair falling so that it framed her face and bounced with each step.  Her brown eyes were soft and enticing to people who were not yet acquainted with her, and her straight eyebrows were thin enough to let you focus on the rest of her face.  Round, rosy cheeks went great with her small pink lips, with a button nose right in the middle.  Though her red top was buttoned its shade matched Michelle’s, and her checkered black-and-white skirt flared just enough to keep things interesting.  At the bottom of her porcelain legs were black high-heeled boots, pounding against the tile as she strode confidently forward.

 

They had both been a little taller than me for as long as I could remember, but that was hardly unusual; most people my age were. The running joke was that I was beneath them, though when she caught me alone Michelle had always spent a few seconds staring down at me, saying that she did it to make me feel small.  Now, however, they were gigantic.  Amber had only been a little taller than me and now I was only partway up her thighs, and Michelle’s skirt was so short my head did not even reach it.  Each of them had shown up in my dreams several times, alone or together, and made them particularly terrifying as they cruelly toyed with me before either smashing or devouring me.  Them being giantesses was not something I would wish on my worst enemy – they were the closest thing I had to that, funnily enough – and now I was about to experience it first-hand.

 

“I thought that was you!” Amber said when the pair got closer.  The two stayed close together, standing in front of Sarah and engaging her, knowing she was too polite to walk away.  “What’re you doing here?” Amber asked with a fake smile, reaching out and tapping Sarah on the arm.

 

“Shopping,” Sarah answered, crossing her arms and leaning heavily on one leg.  She may have been too polite to leave, but if she made her body language stand-offish and gave the shortest answers possible, they might take the hint and walk off.

 

“What a coincidence, so are we!” Amber replied as if that had not been obvious.  “Wow, you’ve really gotten tall since we last hung out!”

 

“That’s because the last time we ‘hung out’ was six years ago when we got grouped up for a project.”  Sarah had never been shy about this sort of thing, and Amber had picked the absolute worst time to hold her up by pretending to be friends.

 

“I know, it really has been too long!”  Normally I would applaud Amber’s enthusiasm for this charade since it was making Sarah very uncomfortable, but this time it was inconveniencing me too.  “And I think it’s so nice of you to bring your little brother along, I didn’t even know you had one!”

 

“Well, you only talk to me when you want something, so why would you?”  Amber was proving herself remarkably bad at taking hints and kept the fake smile stuck on her face.  I was simply glad that, although they had finally noticed me, they did not seem to care.

 

As soon as I thought it, that came to an end.  Michelle looked away from Sarah and down to me, then took a step so the tips of her shoes almost touched mine.  “Hey there little guy!” she said, sliding her hands down her legs until they rested on her knees.  She squatted on her heels, bouncing before she settled, and crossed her arms over her kneecaps.  Though she had tried to come down to my level I still had to look up at her.  At least her smile was more genuine than Amber’s, and I could tell from her eyes she wasn’t trying to be mean.  “My name’s Michelle, I’m Sarah’s friend!  What’s yo-“

 

Michelle stopped mid-sentence and dropped the smile.  “Hey, this isn’t her brother!” she exclaimed.  “It’s her weird little friend from school!”  Suddenly she became very angry, as though I had played some part in the deception, and stood again.  I gaped up at her while she glared back at me and crossed her arms under her chest.

 

That was enough to get Amber’s attention.  She rushed over to take Michelle’s place, the heels of her boots clicking on the tile.  I looked over at her in shock, unaccustomed to having two enormous women giving me their full attention.  “You’re right, it is!” she practically shouted with a little giggle.  Her voice got quieter when she asked, “Do you remember him being this short?”

 

“Totally!” Michelle answered.  “We always said he was ‘beneath our notice’ for a reason, right?  “It’s because he’s, like, tiny!”  With her friend joining in Michelle became a lot happier, but more emboldened to be mean.  “Why are you always hanging out with Sarah?  Are you hoping she’ll, like, let you see up her skirt?”

 

“Hey, leave my boyfriend alone!” Sarah objected.  Waiting for them to get bored and leave was no longer an option now that they had a target for ridicule, and she wanted to stop it before it got out of hand.

 

“Oho, did you hear that?” Amber exclaimed.  “He’s her boyfriend!  The two freaks are dating, that’s totally adorable!”

 

“I know!”  Michelle leaned over so that her face loomed mere inches from mine.  I wanted to run, but the manic look in her blue eyes told me she was capable of anything.  When she was close enough she asked in a low voice, “So, like, how does it work?  Does she just pick you up and jam you in there, or is there, like, a step ladder involved?”

 

“Mind your damn business!” Sarah interjected, but the pair was having too much fun.

 

“Yeah, aren’t you worried she’ll crush you?” Amber butt in.  “Just walking around, she could totally squash you like a bug.”

 

“Like, we could too!” Michelle exclaimed.  “Look at him, he’s, like, sooo tiny!”

 

“He totally is!  Maybe we should start paying attention to him so that we don’t step on him.”

 

“Or so that, like, we can!  Can you, like, imagine the sound he’d make when I, like, squish him like an insect?  Crunch!”  The two started laughing uproariously, and I only now noticed they had only gotten larger during this.

 

“Mommy, there he is!  Can I go talk to him?”  came a voice from behind me.  I spun around and saw Sam pointing at me from near a bench and my blood chilled.

 

“Okay honey.  If you apologize to him I’ll unground you, too.”  An overjoyed Sam came bounding toward me, much too quickly for me to run away. 

 

As Sam drew closer I realized that she was terrifyingly huge now, and I was only about as tall as her legs.  She managed to stop before running into me and took a spot between me and the door, forming a triangle with Amber and Michelle.  I was surrounded by two bullies and a girl well on her way, all of which towered over me in ways I never would have though.

 

“Hi.”  Sam drew herself up in front of me, and I stared up at her looking for any of that child-like joy people were always talking about.  If there was any it was in the form of malice, the same sort she might have when frying ants with a magnifying glass.  “You got a lot smaller, I must look gigantic to you now!”  I said nothing and swallowed, hoping my fear would go down with the saliva.  If anything she was understating it.

 

“Look at that!” Michelle exclaimed through even harder laughter.  “He’s, like, half the size of a child!”

 

“And he’s totally scared of her!” Amber joined in.  They were laughing so hard they were crying now, but I kept my eyes on Sam.  She was scariest because she wasn’t laughing.

 

Suddenly Sam surged forward and jammed her hands under my arms, picking me up off the ground.  She lifted me in front of her face and leaned in threateningly.  “I’m supposed to apologize to you, but I won’t.  You were rude to me just because I’m a kid, but I’m a kid who’s bigger than you!” 

 

“Yeah, tell him!”  Michelle interjected.  “Like, fuck him up, little girl!” 

 

Sam shook me back and forth in her surprisingly tight grip, then she leaned in close enough for me to feel her breath.  “You’re tiny.”  I never expected two words from a child to be so menacing, but I also never thought one would tower over me.  “You’re like a bug to me, so I’m gonna crush you like one.”

 

“I like this kid!” Amber chimed in.

 

Sam dropped me and I fell to the floor, landing in a heap.  I quickly scrambled to my feet, only to be horrified.  She was still glaring down at me, but now she was smiling.  Looking up, I saw that her legs alone were taller than me, and I feared it would not stop there.

 

“Fee fi fo fum,” Sam proclaimed, taking a step forward.  Her knee hit my stomach and drove me back into Michelle’s shapely legs.  I spun around just in time for her to nudge me into Amber by striking me on the shoulder with her knee.  It was hard for me to look up at them, both because of the strain involved and the feeling of dread it caused me.  If I kept shrinking like this one of them was sure to make good on their promises.

 

One of Sarah’s enormous legs forced its way into the triangle, her knee breaking through at my head level.  She pushed Sam and Amber out of my way and leaned over, scooping me off the ground with one arm.  Sarah held me to her chest and kept walking, stepping around Sam and shielding me from Michelle.  They jeered after us but Sarah kept walking, paying them no attention.

 

Sarah looked down at me in her arms and sighed.  “I’m sorry I had to do that,” she said.  Her voice sounded a little deeper, and I doubted it was due to arousal.  “I know you don’t want me fighting your battles for you, but that was about to get ugly.”

 

“I know,” I replied, then leaned up to kiss Sarah on the chin.  “I’m glad you stepped in when you did, that girl’s insane, and…” I faltered.  “I know I’m getting to the point where I can’t really protect myself.”

 

“Hey, don’t sweat it,” she said, cupping my chin with a finger.  “You shouldn’t have to, there is absolutely no reason for anyone to treat you like that.  And when we get home we can stay there the rest of the weekend while you shrink in safety and have our fun.”  Sarah paused.  “You still want to, right?  Because if you’re too scared now I understand.”

 

I wrapped my arms around as much of Sarah’s chest as I could.  “With you?  Of course I do,” I reassured her.  “I’ve dreamed of you being a giantess for too long to let something like that turn me off it.  Besides, I know that when you step on me, you won’t squish me.”

 

Sarah leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.  “Thanks for trusting me,” she said, smiling.  She shifted me in her arms and pulled open her car door, then set me on the ground beside her.  I climbed into the car while she went to put the stuff in the trunk, then climbed onto the seat.  My legs no longer dangled above the floor: instead they barely even reached the edge.

 

Sarah got in her side and pushed the seat back a little more, then smiled at me.  “Don’t worry, I’ll drive carefully this time, too,” she said.  When she had finished backing out she looked down at me again.  “You know, your voice is getting higher too now.”

 

“And yours is getting deeper.”

 

She smirked.  “Won’t be long until I really am like a giantess to you then, is it?” she asked, then put the car in gear and drove us home.

End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!

Pinned Down by Vintovka

When we arrived home Sarah eagerly threw open her door and set about grabbing her things while I had significantly more trouble.  First, I had to stand on the seat to even reach the handle, then it would not open until I used both hands to pull it toward me.  Then I had to figure out how to keep it unlatched while also forcing it open.  I tried running into it with a shoulder only to find out I did not have the leverage, then I tried pushing it open with my foot.  The door swung open, taking me with it, and I was left hanging on to the handle of the open door.

 

Sarah came around the side and saw me dangling from the ledge.  She looked down at me and giggled, then asked, “Having some trouble there, little guy?”  For a moment she watched while I looked pleadingly up at her.  “You can just let go, you know, it’s not that far of a drop.”  Her hands were full, and if I broke my leg it was going to be an awkward trip to the emergency room while she explained the whole situation, so I let go.  It was indeed a very short fall, and once I had scurried from behind the door Sarah swung her hips to shut it.

 

She led the way up the driveway, taking slow, short steps so I could keep up with her.  By now I was around the level of her knees, so even with her attempts to accommodate me it was a struggle to keep up, but I did my best.  The beckoning of her thighs overhead certainly helped motivate me, and while she unlocked the door I stood beneath them, gazing up the back of her skirt to her partially exposed butt.

 

I could have stayed there for hours, but when the door opened inward she went with it, and I hurried after.  We quickly took off our shoes and set them next to each other, taking a moment to marvel at hers being four times the size of mine before she set hers down atop them.  While we were both down there she took a knee and faced me, leaning over me.  Her face was at least twice the size of mine now, and with her this close I was starting to see new details.  “You stay here while I go get changed, okay?” she asked, her light tone canceling out the increasing deepness.  “I think it’s time we had a little fun, just the two of us.”  She leaned forward, pushing my head back when her nose bumped into mine, then gave me a quick kiss with lips puckered tightly to not overwhelm mine.

 

When Sarah stood to walk away I called out, “Don’t you want to measure us now?  I’m pretty sure I shrank a lot while we were out.”

 

“We can do that in the morning,” Sarah replied over her shoulder.  “We’ll see bigger results then, and I don’t want to spend too much time getting measured when I could have you under me instead.”  She made a compelling point, and I said nothing else while she raced up the stairs, her legs easily taking them three at a time.

 

While she was upstairs I took the time to look around the living room.  The couch was about the size of a small bus, and if I wanted to sit on it I would have to climb.  Even its arm was over my head.  I wandered a little more and found the chair I had been standing on to measure her.  Its seat reached my chin, and standing on it would leave me a good deal short of Sarah’s breasts.  Out of curiosity I looked at the wall to see where I compared to the marks, and found that I came about halfway up to the lowest one.

 

Stairs creaking under footsteps grabbed my attention, and I spun to see Sarah slowly coming back down.  She was exaggerating each step, stretching her legs as much as possible so that her calves popped very visibly beneath her socks.  A sly grin dimpled her cheeks, and she held her chin low as though she were trying to be coy.  When she reached the bottom she turned and came toward me, making her movements as deliberate as possible until she was almost on top of me.  Her feet spread until they were a shoulder’s width apart, with me centered between then.

 

The thick fabric of her skirt fluttered in my face, and I looked up to the intoxicating sight of her towering over me.  Her shirt was already having issues with her rampant growth and looked like it was painted over her breasts.  She leaned forward so that she could see me over her chest and squinted her gray eyes at me.  “So, you have a thing for giant schoolgirls, is that right?” she asked, doing her best to sound menacing.  “It just so happens I have a thing for tiny little men.”

 

Sarah lifted up her right leg and held it even with my shoulder, toes pointing forward, and let it hover there for a second.  Then she sent it forward, slamming her socked toes into me and sending me stumbling backward.  Her foot slid over my shoulder and she kicked her foot up, striking it with her heel.  I fell backward, and while I looked up at her standing over me she brought her foot down, resting her heel on my stomach and the ball on my face while her toes hung over my head.

 

She scrunched her foot on top me several times, gripping my cranium with her toes and pressing harder on my face.  Slowly her foot slid down her chest until her heel rested gently on my crotch and her toes ran up to my hairline.  I felt her foot get larger while she flexed them, then they began playing with my face.  Her toes rapidly thrummed on my forehead, and she gripped my nose before sliding it down further, covering my whole chest with her sole and letting my head poke out.

 

Seeing Sarah in her full element was a majestic sight.  The contemptuous expression on her face conveyed the feeling of absolute power she had over me, and the way she looked at me trapped beneath her foot told me that she could do this all day.  She flexed her foot again, spreading it over more of me and nicking at my chin with her toes.

 

“Do you know why I like little men like you?” Sarah asked rhetorically.  “Because no matter how much you struggle, you’re too tiny to get out from under me.”  I took the hint and began weakly trying to get out from beneath her foot, writing on the ground and trying to push the massive appendage off me.  She smiled and pressed a little harder, completely pinning me except for my legs. 

 

“And what’s that I feel on my sole?” she asked. “There shouldn’t be anything hard down there.  I’ll need to get closer to check it out.”  The pressure from Sarah’s foot greatly diminished and she ran it down the length of my body, giving my crotch a lingering stroke with her big toe on its way out.  She set her foot down so that she stood astride me and began bending her knees, dropping her enormous body onto me.  With the few seconds I had I quickly undid my pants and slid them halfway down my legs to relieve the pressure that only grew more intense while she continued dropping down on me.

 

Sarah sat down straddling my chest, her enormous girth running from my knees to my ribs.  Her knees landed on each side of my head with her shins pinning my wrists, and her skirt was bunched up under my chin.  “Now that I have you trapped,” she purred, leaning forward slightly, “let’s see if you can help me out.  There’s been something happening beneath my skirt ever since I saw you down there by my knees, and I was hoping you could check it out for me.”

 

She picked up the bottom of her skirt and pulled it over my head, then let it go so that it draped over me like a tent.  Even in the darkness her bare, smooth thighs shined brightly, drawing my attention to the white panties pressed against my chest.  There was a large damp spot on the front that seemed to be getting bigger, and I suspected she chose that color just to make it as obvious as possible.  It made sense that she was aroused, but I had not expected it to be quite this intense.

 

Sarah slid forward, grinding her crotch against me, then rocked backward.  She repeated the process, moaning slightly, and I thrusted up into the weight pressing down on me.  If she was going to dry hump me, I thought, I was going to dry hump her right back.  Her thrusts got faster along with her breathing, and soon her panties were drenched.  I matched her intensity even when the fluid began to moisten my clothes, but that only made her go faster.

 

Shortly after I climaxed Sarah did too, and she collapsed forward.  The wetness from her pussy ran from my waist and covered my stomach, dampening the clothes over my ribs a little as it spread.  Her skirt bunched up while she fell, creating a thick, folded barrier between us.  For a moment she simply laid on top of me and I felt the warmth flowing from her while her weight continued to press down on me.  If this went on too long I figured I might be in danger, but for now, even though her weight was significant, I did not feel like she was going to crush me.

 

Slowly Sarah’s weight lifted from atop me, and she reached down with one hand.  She rested her sizable palm on my chest and slid her long fingers beneath my arms, then began pushing me out from under her crotch along her body.  It was magnificent in size, with a little bit of sweat dampening her shirt as I was drawn past it, making it cling even more tightly to her glistening skin. 

 

Finally Sarah got me to where she could see me, beaming with pleasure as I came into view.  Her skin was practically glowing, and her lips were slightly parted while she recovered.  She looked at me with dilated pupils and laid back down, covering my legs with her now fairly ample chest.  “That didn’t go quite as I expected,” she said, letting go and moving that hand past my head.  Gently she stroked my hair with two fingers and continued, “You’re just so small and helpless though…”

 

“Can’t say I blame you,” I replied.  “You’re so big and powerful, it’s like I could feel myself getting smaller just looking at you.”

 

“I know,” Sarah replied, leaning in until our noses touched.  “And tomorrow you’re gonna get so small I’ll be able to squish you, so you better watch out.  Maybe we’ll have to not fuck each time I hold you down, hm?”  She gave me another quick kiss and kept smiling.

 

“It’s a deal.”  Sarah pushed herself off me, staying on one knee to put her hand around me again.  She closed her fingers around my chest and picked me up from the ground.  I was not yet small enough for her to completely grip me with a single hand, but thanks to her exceptionally long fingers she could easily get them under my arms, giving me enough support to keep from falling to the floor.  “But what should we do now?”

 

“Dunno,” Sarah answered, holding me to her face.  “That whole shopping trip took longer than I expected, and I’m kinda tired now.  I think I’ll just get dinner and go to bed so we can get an early start tomorrow.”  She gave me a knowing wink and headed into the kitchen, holding me against her chest so that she could be sure I was secure in her hand.

End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!

Bad Dreams by Vintovka

Once we had finished eating Sarah picked me back up and carried me up the stairs.  She had a lot more to eat than I did, tearing off only a couple of bites for me to eat and placing them into my hands.  It made sense, of course: she was several times my size, and with how much I had shrunk I was barely even hungry.  Her appetite, on the other hand, was raging, and she finished two loaded plates before she was done.

 

Sarah sat down on her bed, causing the mattress to dip significantly under her weight, and stretched out underneath the covers.  Her feet hung over the edge, so while she lowered me onto the sheets she curled herself up so that she could completely fit on the bed.  It felt like she was really engulfing me, with all of her body wrapping around mine.

 

She pulled me close to her, wedging me in between her breasts a little bit, then gave me a light pat.  Sarah looked down at me in her chest, keeping her hand on me so I stayed nestled in her rack, and smiled.  “Good night, my little man,” she whispered, closing her eyes.  “Sweet dreams.  I hope you’re tiny tomorrow.”

 

“I hope so too,” I replied, nuzzling her chest.  “Night.  Don’t crush me too hard in your dreams, okay?”

 

Sarah grinned sleepily.  “I’m gonna, and you can’t stop me.”  We drifted off to sleep, her still smiling, while I was about to embark on a series of very unpleasant dreams.


I was back at the mall where we had spent most of the day, but now it was abandoned.  There was not a single person as far as I could see, which was lucky because from looking around I quickly surmised I was miniscule.  The nearby bench was gargantuan, probably larger than the mall itself was, with one of the bolts holding it to the floor several times my height.  Brown tiles were like vast fields, separated by deep trenches of grimy grout, and if I wanted to get across one it would take at least ten minutes.

 

No sooner had I taken three steps than I ran into the rubber sole of a boot.  I looked around in surprise.  The bench had disappeared, and when I looked up I saw I was at the toe of a gigantic Doc Marten boot.  Long pink laces ran through the loops of the towering footwear, with dark denim jeans tucked into the tops.  From my vantage point on the floor I came up to about the first ridge of the midsole, and I could see that it was on its own a massive structure.

 

“Hi.”  A single word boomed from above, shaking my insides, and I looked up in terror.  The massive body in front of me was taller than any skyscraper, and I never though I would see the top.  After what seemed like a minute of craning my neck further back and squinting I saw who stood in front of me and gasped.  “You’re really small now!”  It was Sam.

 

I began to back away, though I knew I could never get far enough away from her.  “I said you would shrink until you’re bug-sized and you did!” Sam’s voice rumbled, the excitement in it evident.  “I’m gonna squash you and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

 

“Now Sam, there’s no need for –“ I began, raising my arms in a futile gesture.

 

“Shut up, bug!” she screamed, her powerful voice easily overwhelming mine.  “You’re not gonna talk your way out of this one, and your giant girlfriend isn’t here to save you this time!”  My ears rang from the audio onslaught, but she continued.  “I’m bigger than you so you have to do what I say, and I say you go squish!”

 

I turned away and ran, unable to think of anything else to do.  She was not going to listen to me, and I clearly could not fight back.  “Why are you running?” Sam taunted.  “I thought I was just some dumb little girl, are you afraid of me?”  Her boot quickly stomped into the ground, sending out powerful shockwaves that barreled into me.  I stumbled and fell, sliding on the rough tile, while she let out a cruel laugh.

 

Sam was still laughing by the time I turned myself over.  “You’re funny,” she said.  “If I didn’t wanna stomp on you so bad I’d put you in a jar and keep you in my room so that I can laugh at how tiny you are.”  She raised her boot high and added, “But I wanna crush you, so.”  Her boot raced down, quickly growing to fill my view.  In an instant it had overwhelmed me, with one of the treads lining up directly with me.  A split second later it had pulverized me, with my tiny body making a little crunch beneath Sam’s boot.


Michelle leaned slightly forward, her face looming over me.  One hand cradled her chin while the other was on the table in front of me.  Her fingers formed a solid wall of skin while her index finger drew idle circles around me, the pink polish of her fingernail coming up to my shoulders.  “Look at him!” she exclaimed.  “He’s, like, so tiny!”

 

Her finger stopped its rotations around me and snapped forward, hitting me in the stomach with its tip.  It picked me up and threw me through the air, causing me to fly several feet before landing hard back on the table.  Momentum compelled me to keep sliding on my back until I ran into another wall of flesh on the other side, then a finger came down and pressed on my legs.  The finger rotated me until I was looking up at the other person that was playing with me.

 

Amber looked down at me and smiled, her pearly white teeth shining between her pink lips.  “He totally is!” she declared, setting her finger down on me.  It covered my whole body, leaving just my head exposed so I could still look at her tremendous face.  “He’s so small and squishable, I just wanna press my finger down and flatten him!”

 

Amber pulled her finger off and set it down on the table beside me, her dark red nail polish a stark contrast with her pale skin.  She shoved it forward, slamming it into my side hard enough to bruise a rib.  I slid across the table again, its smooth surface providing very little friction, until I bumped into Michelle’s hand again.  Michelle smiled down at me, and in a flash her fingers engulfed me, snatching me up in a fist.

 

The world turned over, and when her fingers opened I was looking at her radiant face from mouth level.  She fixed me with her normal conceited look, then pulled the hand out from under her jaw.  With two fingers she plucked me out of her palm and held me up for her blue eyes to inspect.  “You ever, like, wonder how he tastes?” she asked, giving me a rib-cracking squeeze around the chest.

 

“Not really,” Amber answered.  “I mostly think about the totally sick crunch he’ll make under my boot.”

 

“I’m gonna find out!” Michelle declared, her eyes suddenly widening with excitement.  Quickly she got control of herself and gave he her typical aloof look.  “Like, I’m gonna swallow him whole!”  Amber clapped and gave a little cheer in response, and Michelle gave me another squeeze, further ruining my already wrecked ribs.

 

She lifted me toward her mouth and parted her lips just enough to let me through.  I tried to struggle, but her hold on me was absolute, and with my ruined chest I could only thrash for a moment before the pain made me stop.  Her enthusiasm heightened when she pressed me against her lips, rubbing her lipstick all over my clothes as she pushed me into them.

 

With a final strike from her finger she knocked me into her mouth and onto her tongue.  Michelle batted me around with it for a second, then tossed me back to her throat.  Saliva rushed around me and her lips sealed closed, locking me in the darkness just as her gullet opened to swallow me.


I was standing on the coffee table in front of Sarah’s couch while she sat on it, watching a movie.  Her enormous feet were propped on a corner of the table, and a giant pink bowl of popcorn was off to the side.  Right now I was hiding from her view, using her socked feet as cover.  Somehow, I knew I had shrunk without her knowing, and would need a chance to establish my identity up close in case she saw me.

 

Her feet bounced against the table while she fidgeted, making the whole surface shake.  I stumbled from side to side but eventually fell over, landing hard against the wood.  Suddenly her feet shot up straight as towering white pillars, and her long fingers came into view beyond them.  Sarah’s face peeked over her toes, just enough for me to see her eyes.  She pulled her hand back with her fingers full of popcorn and her eyes briefly looked down at me.  It had only been for a split second, but I know she saw something.

 

Sarah settled back down in her seat and her feat relaxed, resuming their idle twitching.  Maybe she had not seen me after all.  Just then there was a flash of white as her foot laid down, jostling the table when it landed on its side.  I dove right to keep using her titanic foot as cover, but it was too late.  “A-ha, I knew it!  A bug!” she exclaimed.  She raised her foot back up, leaving me exposed on the table again.  “Can’t hide from me, bug!”

 

“Sarah, I’m not a bug!” I protested, running to get back behind her foot.  “I’m a tiny person!” 

 

“Even better,” she replied, slipping some popcorn into her mouth.  “Tiny people are much more fun than bugs.”  I reached sanctuary behind her foot, but she pushed her heel forward and shoved me away.  Sarah leaned to the side and peeked around her foot at me, then declared, “I can still see you!”

 

I darted behind her other foot, but she just leaned to the other side.  “Got you again!” Sarah called when she laid her gray eyes on me.  Quickly I rushed forward so that her foot was blocking me again, but she just dropped this one, too.  “There you are!”  Swiftly I dove to the left, hoping to take cover behind her foot again, but before I even landed she raised her foot back up.  “Aww, too slow!”

 

Sarah’s feet slid off the table with a grinding noise as her socks ran over the corner, then a rumbling thud when they slammed onto the ground.  The table’s shaking kept me down while she leaned forward, and when I looked up her face was looming over me.  “I’m glad you turned out to be a person,” she boomed, lowering a hand to me.  I tried to get up but her fingers easily settled around me, pinching me around the chest.  She lifted me to her face and made sure I was turned toward her before adding, “Bugs don’t taste very good.”  Her eyes flared, and she let out a deep chuckle.

 

“Sarah no!  Please!” I begged while she drew me closer to her mouth.  She only smiled in response.

 

“Shut up, bug.  Person.  Whatever you are,” she said.  Sarah touched me to her soft lips, quickly puckering them in a teasing kiss before tightening again.  “In you go!” she proclaimed, her rumbling voice shaking my ribs.  Her lips parted and her fingers carried me through them, between her teeth, and deposited me on her tongue.  A sound of immense satisfaction resonated through her mouth, making even her tongue vibrate while she closed her lips.  Saliva rushed me toward her throat while I screamed, though the sound was drowned out by the sound rumbling up her throat.


My eyes snapped open, and I found myself still wedged between Sarah’s breasts.  If anything their hold on me was tighter, since I had definitely shrunk during the night, and she had probably grown.  I wiggled a little but could not roll out: her hand was still holding me tightly.

 

Sarah woke up shortly after, roused by my movements on her.  She stretched while letting out a light moan, pushing me further against her breasts.  When she was done her eyes fluttered open and she looked down at me clutched against her chest.  “Hey there, handsome!” she exclaimed.  “Sleep well?”

 

“With you, always,” I replied, snuggling my face against her collarbone.  “I had some really bad dreams, though.”

 

“Aw, I’m sorry to hear that,” Sarah said, rubbing my back with a finger.  “You can tell me all about them while we get measured, okay?”  She sat up, clutching me against her while her legs swung down.  Standing on her thighs, I was roughly level with her breasts.  Sarah smiled.  “I think we’re gonna like our numbers today.”

End Notes:

As usual, please leave a review if you liked it!

The Secret by Vintovka

Sarah picked me up off her legs so she could stand, practically cradling me with both hands.  Carefully she lowered me to the ground and set me on the floor before standing up to her full, impressive height.  She bowed her back while stretching, and I gaped up at her.  Our sizes must have changed rather a lot during the night, since I was now several inches below her knees.  When she was done she gazed down at me, and we mutually admired the other’s size in silence.

 

She reached forward and prodded me in the chest with a toe, lightly shoving me back.  “What’re you waiting for, little guy?” she asked, poking me again.  “Aren’t you eager to find out how much taller I am than you now?”

 

“Yeah, I am,” I replied.  I found myself speaking a little bit louder than normal so I could be sure she heard me.  That would probably become more of a habit as I came closer to her ankles.  “I was just waiting for you to lead the way!”

 

“Me?  Oh no, this is all on you, small fry,” Sarah retorted, giving me another jab with her toe.  She leaned over when I was about a yard away from her, only making the trip due to the natural flexibility of her lithe body.  Her face loomed above, several times the size of my own, and she looked at me with her heavy-lidded bedroom eyes.  In a lower, much quieter voice she continued, “I want to watch you scurry away from me, knowing that at any time I can move faster and squish you under my foot.  Just imagining it is enough to get me going in the morning.”  Slowly she stood upright, fixing me with a coy grin from her lofty vantage point.

 

Just hearing that was enough to motivate me, and I began the slow journey toward the downstairs.  Sarah followed me closely, carefully exaggerating and measuring her steps so that her toes were always nipping at my heels.  Her calculated gait added heaviness to each of her footfalls, and I could feel how close she was even when she was not nearly making my shoes slip off.  I was practically in Sarah’s shadow the whole time, and I loved it.

 

When I reached the top of the stairs I stopped and looked down.  Each step was like a broad plateau down a terraced slope with significant drops between each tier.  Getting down was going to take a while.  Pleadingly I looked up at Sarah, who only smirked back at me.  “Well?  Aren’t you going to carry me down?”

 

“Wasn’t planning on it,” Sarah answered.  “I think you’ll look really cute hopping down one step at a time while a mighty giantess pursues you.  Besides, it’s probably the last time you’ll be able to use stairs without me carrying you, I should let you enjoy it!” 

 

I had always found it difficult to disagree with Sarah, and it seemed like the more she towered over me the more implacable she became.  Reluctantly I sat down on the top step, letting my legs dangle off the side for a second before pushing myself forward.  I landed on the next step in a crouch, then took my time standing back up.  Sarah quickly moved to take my place, watching me with an amused look. 

 

Before going down the next step I turned back to Sarah.  She had adopted a strong stance while watching me climb down the stairs.  I was level with her ankles from here and slowly looked up her towering body, disappointed that I could not quite see up her skirt.  When I finally reached the top she was looking very pleased with herself.  “You’ll be down there soon enough,” she promised, “just keep hurrying down those stairs.”

 

Progress was slow since I had to carefully prepare myself for each step I jumped onto, but after a couple minutes I made it to the bottom.  Sarah stepped down beside me, taking a moment to proudly stand over me.  “Wanna go back up real quick?” she asked, gesturing toward the stairs with her chin.  “You’d give a new meaning to the term ‘climbing stairs.’”  She chuckled at her joke then stepped over my head, pausing while she was astride me, then went to where she typically got measured.

 

I hurried after her, eager to see how tall she stood now.  When I reached the chair I usually stood on to measure her I found that its seat was a little above my head.  It seemed unlikely I would ever be able to measure her again.

 

“Don’t sweat it, short stuff,” Sarah said, like she had read my mind.  She was leaning against the wall and drawing the tape measure up her side.  “I kinda figured you’d be too small to help with this by now.  Why don’t you tell me about your dream while I measure myself?”

 

“It was dreams, actually,” I corrected, and Sarah twitched her nose out of curiosity.

 

“Oh?  That’s interesting,” she mused.  “The smaller you get the more dreams you have, hm?”  She pulled the tape measure up to her head.  “Well don’t keep me in suspense, what were they?”

 

“First there was Sam - that girl from the mall,” I began, realizing partway through that they had never been formally introduced.  “She stomped on me.  Then Amber and Michelle were flicking me back and forth until Michelle ate me.  And you were watching a movie when you spotted me out of the corner of your eye.  At first you thought I was a bug, then when you heard I was a man you got even more excited.  I played a little game of hide and seek between you and your feet, but you won and ate me too.”

 

“Dreaming about getting crushed by a little girl?  You’re going to some weird places with these things,” Sarah teased.  “Maybe I should go track her down so that she can watch you shrink in real-time, she seems like she’d enjoy it.”

 

“Don’t be too hasty with that, she might just have what it takes to steal me away from you,” I joked.  Unfortunately, it was a little too true in a literal sense.

 

“You sure about that?” Sarah asked, brimming with excitement.  “Because right now you’re dating someone who not only broke the seven-foot barrier, but completely smashed it!  I’m eighty-six inches tall!”

 

“Sarah, that’s amazing!” I shouted, then rushed toward her.  I fell against her leg and wrapped her shin in a tight hug, squeezing against her sock as strongly as I could.  “You’ve gotten so tall you’re actually a giantess!”

 

“I know, isn’t it wonderful!?” she ecstatically replied, rubbing my back with her other foot.  “And the best part is, it feels like this growth spurt’s only just starting!  I’m gonna get gigantic!”

 

“The titaness and her tiny boyfriend, we’ll be such a weird couple.”

 

“Not really sure it’s a couple if one of them is smeared on the bottom of the other’s shoe,” she teased, trying to pry me away from her leg with her toes.  “C’mon, let’s get you measured too, I need to know how tiny you’ve gotten.”

 

Reluctantly I let go of Sarah’s calf, then walked so I was standing between her legs.  I looked up to admire the view of Sarah’s panties, and she lingered a moment to let me.  When she finally stepped away from the wall I let out an exaggerated groan, then spun around fast enough that her skirt swung up from the momentum.  “Oh, like you won’t get your fill later,” she said, and I flashed her a huge grin.

 

Sarah kneeled in front of me and got the tape measure ready, strategically positioning a foot so that it her shin straight vertical right beside me.  I marveled at how much just this part of her leg towered over me.  Even her knees were at an impressive height compared to me, and when she pulled them all the way up her socks alone had at least an inch on me.

 

She rested her chin on the knee and peered down at me with an obsequious grin.  “I know something you don’t know,” she sang, tilting her head back and forth with the rhythm.

 

“Let’s hear it then,” I replied.  “Secrets are no fun if only one person knows them.”

 

“Don’t worry, I will,” she teased, leaning forward until her nose bumped against mine.  “And I know you’re gonna love it.  You might’ve figured it out already though, which makes the secret… mm, still pretty exciting, I guess.”  She leaned back so her chin was poised on her knee again.  “First I need to measure you and tell you about my dream.”

 

She held the tape measure straight up beside me and pushed in the notch, allowing her to lower it toward me.  “You’re smaller than I expected,” she announced with a giggle.  “Anyway, I was measuring you, a lot like this, but you started out bigger.  Every time I got close to measuring you though, you shrank.  I put my foot on you to try and make you stop, but that just made you shrink faster, and before I knew it – squish, right under my foot.  By the way, you are now an absolutely fantastic one foot, five inches tall!”

 

“Wow!” I exclaimed, staring up at Sarah.  She looked incredibly pleased with herself and kept her mysterious grin up.  “That’s amazing!  I’m almost shorter than your feet!”

 

“I know,” Sarah purred.  “Wonder what I’m gonna do when your whole body fits beneath my sole, hm?”

 

“Dunno,” I replied.  “Hopefully you’ll tell me this secret of yours before then.”

 

“I’ll tell you,” she began, lifting her chin up, “but first I’m gonna give you a hint and see if you can guess it.  Fair?”

 

“Sounds good to me,” I answered.  “Give me your best shot.”

 

“You asked for it,” she replied, smiling.  Slowly she came forward, her face looming closer until it butted up against mine.  Her face alone was half my height now, meaning I had even more of her beauty to appreciate, but she had to carefully place her eyes so that they were right across from mine.  This close I nearly had to choose which of her amazing gray eyes I wanted to look into while she bumped me into the wall.  “Well?  Any guesses?”

 

“You… haven’t given me a hint yet,” I responded, taking a long stroke of her rounded cheek.

 

“I have, though,” she said.  “This is it.”  I shrugged, causing her to grin even wider.  “I kinda want to keep you guessing, but this is too good to keep to myself.”  She leaned back and took a seat on the floor, but while her butt fell she grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me forward with her.  “So, you’ve been shrinking, right?”

 

“Oh, so that’s what’s been happening to me!” I exclaimed.  “I thought you had suddenly become thirty feet tall!”

 

“Shut up, I’m serious!” she responded, laughing.  “I will soon.  Anyway, I’ve been keeping notes, and it’s not an illness: nothing’s wrong with you, it’s just, like, a reverse growth spurt.  You should lose like an inch or two a day, and settle about a foot to half a foot shorter than where you started.”

 

“I’ve been shrinking a lot faster than that,” I reminded her.  “I’m almost three feet shorter than when you last measured me, even.”

 

“That’s where the secret comes in!” Sarah exclaimed.  “I just wish I’d noticed it before!  There’s a way to force it, for lack of a better word.  I’ve been doing it a lot without even thinking, but I first noticed it when you were trapped yesterday.  You see, whenever someone gets in your face like I just did, you get a little smaller.  It might be all at once, it might be steady as long as they stay there, I’m not sure, but it’s definitely a trigger of some sort.”

 

“So what you’re saying is that you…”

 

“Can shrink you whenever.  I.  Want.”  She looked more smug that I had ever seen her and gave me a slow, satisfied nod.  “Yeah, that’s right.  Better not piss me off anymore, small fry, or you’ll be on a one-way trip to squishville.  Hm.  Or maybe if you piss me off I won’t shrink you.  I’ll have to think about it.  But I’ll probably just keep shrinking you whenever I feel like it though.”

 

“Think there’s a way to help your growth along, too?” I asked.

 

“Maaaybe.  That’s on you to find out, isn’t it?  I discovered yours after all.”  She had not stopped smiling all morning.  I was starting to think her face was stuck with that arrogant, self-satisfied look.  It certainly suited her.

 

Suddenly she grabbed the front of my shirt and yanked me toward her like I weighed nothing and held my face in front of her mouth.  “Oops,” she teased, then planted a kiss on me that covered half my face.  “Took a little more of your height there, didn’t I?”

 

I kissed her back, nearly shoving my head between her lips.  Sarah began laughing and had to pull me away, setting me down on her breasts.  “To think, all those times I flirted with you I could’ve been shrinking you.  Shit, you’d be, like a grain of sand to a grain of sand by now.”

 

I was perfectly cupped over one of Sarah’s breasts, and gave it a squeeze with my whole body before replying.  “Wait, how long have you been flirting with me?”

 

“Years, dude!” Sarah exclaimed, lifting my face toward hers with a finger.  “Like, every time I made you share a seat with me?  Every time I leaned against you after you told a joke I thought was hi-larious?  When I would stand just a bit too close and make you uncomfortable?”  I gave her a blank look.  “That was it!”

 

I thought back, trying to remember how far it had been going on.  My mind stuck on the first time I really had to look up at her.  It was not just her height that made me uncomfortable in ways I did not understand until later, but how close she was.  Her feet were practically laid against mine and her mouth was only a couple inches from the bridge of my nose, and she was giving me that same heavy-lidded look.  “So you’re saying that all this time we could’ve been…”

 

“Yep!” she proclaimed, teasing me by batting my cheek with one of her fingers.  “Too bad you suck at picking up hints.  If I hadn’t straight-up told you to fuck me you’d probably still have no idea.”

 

“Well that’s a bummer,” I said, and Sarah nodded enthusiastically.  “We can have our fun now, though.”  I groped her breast with my body again, giving her a less than subtle idea of what I was thinking.

 

“Maybe later,” she replied.  “It’s still pretty early.”  Her hand gripped me by the collar again, and she held me against her chest.  “I’ve got other ideas, though.”

End Notes:

As usual, thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!

Sucked Off by Vintovka

Sarah’s powerful hand pulled me down into her chest, wedging me between her breasts.  The sturdy material of her bra offered more resistance than either of us expected, and she was having difficulty getting me between them.  Her cleavage offered surprisingly little space to maneuver, and my shirt was getting too small for her to get a firm grip without tearing it in half.  Eventually she let go, bouncing me up when her chest pushed against the sudden lack of force.

 

“If you were a little smaller I could just slide you in there,” she said, frustration taking some of the edge off her fantastic mood.  “Don’t worry though, I don’t have to trap you between my boobs right now.  I can improvise.”  Sarah set her palm on my back, then carefully curled her fingers and thumb around me.  She gripped me almost perfectly, as though I were one of the handlebars on her bike.  Her thumb and middle finger met right in the middle of my chest, and I watched Sarah’s eyes light up.

 

“How’s that suit you, doll?” she asked.  Sarah began laughing at her own joke.  It started out as a weak, sputtering chuckle, but as she looked at me in her hand it grew in intensity.  Her laugh became louder and more confident until it was on the level of a supervillain’s cackle.  “I’m really doing it!” she shouted.  “I’m holding you in one hand like you’re a doll!  This is amazing!” 

 

Looking up and down at her while cradled in front of her chest I had to agree.  Not only was it a rush, but her grip was astoundingly comfortable.  Sarah held me firmly but carefully, with enough tightness to keep me from slipping through her fingers but not enough that she was squeezing me.  The warmth from her body heat was no worse than having her curled around me, and the smooth, clear skin was a pleasure to have rubbing against me.  It felt like I could spend all day in her hand if I wanted, and with how elated she was I figured she just might let me.

 

“Whoa, check it out!” she said.  “I can see our reflection in the TV!”  I turned my head to look over my shoulder, but could not quite make it.  Sarah obligingly rotated her chest so I could see, and my eyes nearly popped at the sight.  It looked like we were about to recreate the ending of King Kong, with just my head and legs poking out while she gazed down at me.  She was the manifestation of power and strength in comparison, and it seemed holding me like this gave her a tremendous amount of confidence.

 

“Wow,” I began, “seeing us like this really puts how small I’ve gotten into perspective.  You really look like a giantess holding me like this!  If I didn’t know better I’d expect to see some houses just barely up to your waist.”

 

“You’re right, I need to get my growth in gear,” Sarah replied, then let out a loud sigh.  “If I was as serious about growing as you are shrinking I’d barely fit in the house now.  Then I’d have an excuse to take you outside and show off my itty-bitty boyfriend to the whole world.”  She gave me a tender look, and I returned it with a small smile.

 

“Hey, speaking of,” Sarah started, getting a mischievous glint in her eyes, “you look like you could stand to lose a few inches.”  She began raising me from chest level, and I looked eagerly up at her as I approached her face.  Truthfully, I wanted to get as small as possible right away, but she seemed to be having fun taking an inch or two at a time and toying with me.

 

“Uh, could you do me a quick favor, little guy?” Sarah asked, stopping me at her clavicle.  “Think you can, um, act like you don’t want me holding you like this?  Like I really am a fearsome giantess you’ve been trying to get away from and I just trapped you?  It’d really, uh, help me out, if you catch my drift.”

 

Perfectly understanding what she meant, I immediately began feeble attempts to get out of her grip.  I twisted and turned but made no headway, and began futilely kicking in the air while trying to push myself free.  No matter what I did, even when I actually tried, she held onto my tightly.  When I made it past her lips I began my pathetic squirming again and cried out, “Hey, put me down!  I’m not some toy for you to play with, I’m a human being!”

 

“Good job!” Sarah whispered, then quickly put her stern mask back on.  She let out three booming laughs, then boisterously declared, “I have you now, puny man!  Your attempts to escape are pathetic, you’ll never get free of my grasp!”  Her voice dropped back to a whisper and she asked “So?  How am I?”

 

Sarah’s acting was not great, but her commitment really did it for me.  I decided to be supportive, both because I wanted to see more and I didn’t want to piss her off with her hand wrapped around my ribcage.  “You’re doing great, keep going!” I coaxed.

 

Her arrogant smirk came back and her confidence surged.  “The weak should fear the strong,” she growled, leaning into her role.  My slow ascent finally brought me to her face, and I realized I had greatly underestimated its size: from chin to forehead it nearly covered the whole length of my body and was vastly wider.  She held me in the center so that her eyes were on either side of me, and I had to choose which of the dazzling gray circles to look into.

 

Sarah leaned in, pressing the top of her face against me.  My head was right between her eyes, resting on the soft, snow white skin there.  “You’re just so tiny,” she continued.  “I can do whatever I want to you, and you can’t fight back.”  With a sudden jolt I came away from her face and my arms were forced up.  “You are at my mercy, little man.”  There was a second, smaller surge while her hand expanded, and Sarah’s fingers drew tighter around me.

 

Slowly Sarah pulled me away from her face and looked at me with wide eyes.  She let out a long exhale and said, “I think I’m about done for now.  Just not feeling it yet, you know?”  Her mouth raced up and she planted a kiss on my face, her lips running off to either side.  “It’ll feel more natural when I’m dangling you by your legs or pinning you under my toe, you’re still a little too big.”

 

“You could make me that small right now,” I offered.  “I wouldn’t even mind.”

 

“Yeah, I know you wouldn’t,” Sarah teased, giving my chest a light squeeze.  “But you’ll get there, I promise.”  She began lowering me back toward her chest when suddenly her hand stopped.

 

“Say, your dreams seem to end with me eating you a lot, don’t they?” she asked.  “Kinda like you’re obsessed with being in my mouth?”  Her tongue slipped out, and Sarah seductively licked her lips.  “How about I make one of those dreams come true for you, hm?  Would you like that?”  I was beside myself with joy.  Though I desperately wanted to I never would have asked, and she was about to do it on her own.  “Yeah, I thought you would.”

 

Sarah slowly drew me toward her mouth, letting our anticipation build.  When I got close enough that her lips filled my vision her tongue snaked out again, moistening her soft, pink lips in preparation of my arrival.  Her tongue extended and she smacked me in the face with it while it passed by, covering my face with saliva.  She set it below me, letting my head and upper chest rest on it, then carefully pulled it back into her mouth, dragging me with it.

 

My entry into Sarah’s mouth was achingly slow but worth it.  When my shoulder were through her lips she closed them around me, forming a tight seal.  She teased me with her tongue, running it up one cheek then down the other before pressing it against my face, smothering me with the soft appendage.  A pleased rumble echoed through her mouth while she drew it away, giving my head one last flick as it departed.

 

The hold around my shoulders tightened and her hand relinquished its grip on the rest of my body, leaving me hanging freely from her mouth.  Her lips tightened and flexed, methodically drawing more of me past them with a low, steady slurping sound.  When I was up to my stomach she tightened her jaw, chewing on me a little with her incisors before snapping it back open with a pop.

 

Sarah’s fingers curled around my legs, grabbing me tightly from waist to feet.  Saliva gushed around me and her tongue rushed up, cupping beneath my face.  Strong suction threatened to pull me deeper into her mouth but her hand held me firmly in place, letting her suck on me like a lollipop to her heart’s content.  It felt fantastic, especially when Sarah gave me a light squeeze around the abdomen with her soft lips.

 

Suddenly her lips parted with a loud smack, and she slowly pushed me further into her maw.  Her tongue raised, drenching my entire front when it smacked into me and saturating me with her saliva while she gradually slid me off it.  She rolled her lips inward, covering her teeth with them and forming a circle.  The rate she pulled me out of her mouth was glacial, but her lips felt so good around me I wanted to stay as long as I could.

 

Her lips formed around me as I drew closer to the exit, tightening nicely around my neck for a moment.  She pulled me out with a loud pop and held me there, allowing me to admire the delicate, pink skin tighten, breaking strands of saliva as it did so.  Every minute line and wrinkle on them was visible, and I reached out to touch them.  As expected they were wet, but while I ran my palm along them I found they were amazingly supple as well, giving easily to my gentle touch.

 

Sarah’s lips opened wide again and she rushed her head forward, engulfing me with her mouth.  She practically bathed me with her tongue before I came to a stop, with her tender lips wrapped around my waist.  Her head moved back and her lips maintained loose contact with me, running along my chest as she withdrew me from her mouth.  Before I exited again she stopped and began moving forward again, sucking on me anew.

 

Sarah moved her lips forward and back over me repeatedly, getting faster the longer it went.  Her lips made loud smacking sounds every time she released me, only to come back a little tighter and warmer each time.  I became drenched in her saliva while she ran her tongue up and down my body, tickling me with its tip while I slid out and flattening beneath me when I went back in, making incredible slurping sounds.  After a few times she began rotating me, making sure I was slathered in everything she could offer.  Before long I could feel it even through my clothes, and it was the most extraordinary feeling I’d ever had.

 

Much too soon Sarah began to slow down, and came to a stop not long after.  Almost mournfully she pulled me out of her mouth, tightening her lips around my head one more time when I finally exited.  She left me in front of her lips for a moment while I hung limply in her hand, trying to catch my breath.  I was drenched but I loved it, and I wanted more.

 

Sarah held me up so she could see me, and I could finally control my back enough to straighten myself in her grip.  She looked at me with wild eyes, her pupils astonishingly dilated, and fixed me with a sleepy grin.  Her breathing was heavy and hurried too, and she took several moments more to calm back down.

 

A rumbling, satisfied moan emanated from her throat while she looked down at me.  “Mm, that was amazing,” she finally purred.  She gave me a long stroke with a finger, wiping off some of the saliva that lingered on me.  I did not even care about the thick, warm fluid saturating me.  Sarah was happy, and that was enough for me.  “Was it good for you too?”

 

“That was…” I began, but quickly lost the train of thought.  “Let’s do it again!” I exclaimed.

 

Sarah chuckled.  “Maybe later, my jaw’s pretty tired after that.”  She gave me a light squeeze as a form of hug.  “Of all the times I imagined giving you a blowjob, I never imagined you’d be that big.”

 

I was still gasping for breath.  “Is that… what that was?” I asked.

 

“Yeah,” Sarah replied, sassily drawing it out.  “I wanted to suck you off, and you fit so perfectly in my lips, so I gave you the giantess version.  Trust me, you’re more than enough.”

 

“Well, I’m glad I could satisfy you,” I said, stroking her finger.  “I was worried you might find me lacking.”

 

“C’mon, I could never be disappointed sucking on a tiny man!” Sarah replied, then leaned in closer.  “Especially not one as sweet and delicious as you,” she added, giving her voice a dusky overtone.  She scrunched up her nose and touched its tip to my face before pulling it away.  “Now let’s go get you dried off.  I don’t want you being sticky all day.”

 

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and please leave a review!

Big Revelation by Vintovka

Sarah held me at arm’s length, grasping me by the knees with her thumb and forefinger while she walked to the kitchen.  “Sorry, little guy,” she said.  “I know it’s my own spit and all that you’re covered in, but it’s still kinda gross and I’d rather not get it on my fingers.”  Admittedly it was incredibly hypocritical, but after the ride she had just given me I could hardly be upset with her.  The best part was she seemed eager to do it again after she had some time to cool down.

 

Her arm conjured images of a bridge chiseled out of marble, with a slight dip in the middle where her elbow was.  If she were not holding me I could certainly walk along it to her shoulder, though the risk of falling would still be significant.  Each minor bob and adjustment with her steps was readily apparent to me, and the whole world seemed to shift with her.  She probably had no idea that her imperceptible movements were literally rocking my world.

 

She stooped low to get through the kitchen’s doorway and still nearly banged her head on the arch.  When she stood back up she looked immensely proud of herself.  “Huh, that’s new,” she declared, as though she were talking to herself.  “Never had to duck under a door before.  Guess I’ve been growing on the down low.” 

 

Sarah set me down on the countertop then stood straight, keeping herself flush with the counter.  Even on the raised platform her skirt came up to my knees.  I looked up the imposing white wall of her chest to the protruding berm of her breasts that seemed like they were aching to burst out of the thin shirt holding them in.    She had to lean forward a little to peer at me past them they were getting so sizable.

 

“Hey, yeah,” Sarah began, thinking out loud.  “You do look a little small for someone who’s still like a foot tall.  I must be getting pretty big now!”  She looked up and grimaced.  “Now that I can see it I should probably start dusting the top of this cupboard.”

 

“Sarah,” I said, grabbing her attention.  “I’m excited that you’re growing too, but can we please focus?”  She looked at me, visibly confused, while I waited for her to say something.  “I’m still sopping wet with your saliva, remember?”

 

“Oh yeah, sorry!” she said, letting out a nervous laugh.  “You know me, always forgetting things with my head in the clouds.”  Sarah reached over and grabbed a towel from beside the sink and held it over me, positioning it just right before letting it drop.  The towel draped over me, nearly falling to my ankles on every side, blocking my view entirely.

 

An enormous unseen hand grabbed me by the legs while the other wrapped around my chest.  Sarah gripped me tightly and rubbed her fingers back and forth, pressing them hard enough I felt the pressure on my bones.  She alternated that with digging her palm into my back, pushing me into her unmovable fingers.  It was like getting a deep tissue massage, only from a hand that, if the massage got too deep, could easily crush my ribcage.

 

The thick moisture was swiftly whisked off my body, though the tarp-sized towel kept its pleasant warmth bottled in.  Sarah’s hand moved up and, using two fingers, she began to rub my shoulders and neck.  It took a great amount of effort to keep my knees from buckling while she pushed down on me, but I was able to bear the burden until she moved on from that.  Carefully she pinched my head and moved her fingers in opposite circles to dry my cheeks, then rubbed my scalp with the tip of a finger to get the last bits of her saliva out of my hair.

 

A small dimple appeared in the towel above me and I heard a low chuckle from the other side of the white cloth.  “And now, ladies and gentlemen, for my next trick,” she began, “allow me to present to you… my incredible shrinking boyfriend!”  With a sudden flourish it was yanked away, revealing Sarah’s gigantic face mere inches in front of me.  “Voila!” she proclaimed loud enough to make my ears ring.  Her face grew larger and she continued, “That’s right everyone, he is my boyfriend, he is shrinking, and he is incredible!”  She ooh’d and aah’d then smiled and gave me a light tap with her nose.

 

“There, you’re all dry now,” she said smugly.  “Now I can play with you to my heart’s content.  How’s that make you feel, shorty?”  Sarah leaned in further, pressing her face against he and pushing me back.  “Does it make you feel small?  Huh?  Does it make you feel weak and powerless, knowing that your gigantic girlfriend can do anything she wants to you?”  She continued coming, and amazingly seemed to get a little bigger as she did so.  It was not as drastic as when I shrank, but there was a noticeable difference for someone my size.

 

I backed into the wall, unable to retreat further from Sarah’s increasingly looming face.  She smirked and taunted, “Got you right where I want you.  No escape for you.”  Sarah slightly raised her chin, just enough to bring her mouth in front of her face.  For a moment she was still, letting her smirk spread until it encompassed everything I could see.  “Now you’re gonna learn what happens to puny little men who get trapped by me,” she said.  Her face inched forward and pressed her lips against me, kissing my entire face before she withdrew.

 

Once she was standing back at her full, impressive height I came out from against the wall.  Sarah was practically bouncing with excitement while she gazed down at me in amazement.  “That was such a rush!” she proclaimed.  “It feels so much more natural if I just do it instead of try to force it!  Thanks for being a good sport about it, too.  You acting afraid of me made it a lot easier to go with the flow.”

 

Yeah, acting.  “It was my pleasure too!” I shouted up at her.  “And I think I have some incredible news for you!”

 

“What’s that?” she asked, sucking on her bottom lip.

 

“Well, you know how people intimidating me – or in your case, flirting with me I guess – makes me get smaller, right?” I began, laying the groundwork for my bombshell.

 

“I may remember telling you about that like twenty minutes ago,” she sarcastically replied.  “What of it?”

 

“When you were doing your little act just then, you definitely, uh, grew,” I announced, a little reluctant to let the words come out of my mouth.  Sarah had a long history of getting carried away with things, but I decided that, no matter how much fun she might be having with her role, actually hurting me was unthinkable for her.  “I’m not sure how much, but enough for me to notice.”

 

“Let me get this straight,” Sarah started.  “You’re suggesting that whenever I act like a giantess…”

 

“You become more of a giantess, yeah,” I finished her sentence, the same way she had mine earlier.  “It makes sense, in a weird way.  Whenever someone makes me feel small physically, I get smaller, and when you feel big and powerful, you get bigger.”

 

“I’m not sure I believe you,” Sarah replied, donning a sly grin.  Her eyes danced playfully while she considered how best to capitalize on this.  “Your hypothesis needs a little scientific rigor behind it.  I think we should put it to a test sometime.”  We looked at each other, her grin getting wider while I could only manage a small, nervous laugh.

 

Sarah’s hand shot forward and caught me in the chest, easily engulfing my body when her fingers tightly wrapped around it.  Momentum carried it forward and she slammed me against the counter, her fingers providing enough cushion to keep me from really feeling the impact.  I squirmed in her grip, and in response she subtly tightened it until I could barely move.  She leaned in, blocking out the light with her tremendous face, and exhaled a blast of warm air onto me from her nostrils.

 

Her face loomed over me while she continued grinning.  I shrank into her hand until my head was barely poking out of it and she began to laugh.  “You think I get bigger when I do stuff like this, do you?” she said mockingly.  “You’re certainly getting smaller.  You practically fit inside my hand.  Just a little bit more and I could squeeze my fist to pulverize you.”  Sarah’s hand crept up a little as it expanded.  “How much taller do you think I’d get if I squished you?  A foot?  Maybe two?”  The hand overtook my chin as it began to envelop my head as well.  “Or I could do this all day and just keep getting bigger.  I’m gonna use you to become massive, then I’ll keep you all to myself.  You’ll be my miniscule boyfriend, and if any woman tries to take you from me I’ll squish them, how’s that sound?”  By now her hand was covering my mouth.  Clearly, she was getting bigger.

 

Abruptly Sarah released her hold on me, letting me drop onto the counter.  She spread her fingers and held her hands out, looking at them in wonderment.  Sarah was practically glowing while she looked herself over.  She was enamored with her own growth, just as she had always been, and seemed eager to do more.

 

“You’re right, little guy!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together.  She looked down at me with wide eyes, flashing her pearly whites.  “I’m getting huge, this is amazing!”  Suddenly she calmed down and gave me a serious look.  Her shirt had come untucked, exposing a bit of her midriff, and was barely holding itself together around her chest.  “Maybe I should cool it, though.  I’ve already outgrown the clothes I just bought, and the ceiling down here is only ten feet high.  And I already don’t fit in my bed…”

 

“Sarah,” I began, “I think you should get however big you want.  Whether you’re ten feet or a hundred feet, or more, you’ll always be a giantess to me, and I’ll love that I even have the opportunity to look up at you like this.  You’re already the most beautiful girl I know, and however much you grow is just a bonus.”

 

“Aw, thanks!” she replied, bringing her hands up so she could rub her cheek against them.  “What did I ever do to deserve someone as sweet as you, other than relentlessly flirt with you for years and unknowingly fulfill your every desire?”  She was being facetious, but even so I knew she meant it.  “You’ve put me in a tough spot, half-pint.  I want to kiss you, but I kinda don’t want to shrink you right now.”

 

“There’s something else you can do for me,” I suggested, being unusually coy.  “But I want to see if you’re thinking the same thing.”

 

“Hm.”  Sarah tapped a finger against her chin thoughtfully and stared up at the ceiling.  “What’s something that you really want me to do, and I also want to do?  Probably something that would make me grow, maybe shrink you, be a lot of fun for both…”  She made an exaggerated show of snapping her fingers.  “I got it!” she proclaimed, looking down at me excitedly.  “You want to be on the ground so you can see how much I tower over you now, don’t you?”  I nodded.  “And maybe you want me to bat you around with my feet a little, step on you a bit, and be a totally awesome giantess for you?”  I nodded even more enthusiastically, and she smiled back.

 

“Well, my very little friend,” Sarah began, leaning over far enough to place her hands on her knees.  Her smug grin came back while her face hovered in front of me, blocking out everything that wasn’t her.  Her face suddenly grew upwards and outwards, and she dropped her arrogant façade.  “Uh, I didn’t mean to do that.  Anyway!”  The grin came back, and she started over.  “Well, my little friend.”  She reached a hand toward me and rested her thumb against the back of my neck while she grabbed the back of my collar.  Easily she plucked me off the counter and finished, “I think I can make that happen for you.”

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!

Ground Game by Vintovka

Sarah briefly dangled me above the counter to be sure her hold was secure before risking a much longer drop.  Once she was sure I would not she would not lose her grip even while I kicked and squirmed in her grip she slowly rotated to the side in preparation for movement. Then she carefully lifted me up to her chest for effect, and I discovered that her shirt was once again straining around her breasts.  If she got much bigger it was clearly going to split.

 

When she had me in position Sarah began walking forward, the impact of her footsteps tossing me around while making her breasts bounce in an almost hypnotic fashion.  In only a few steps she was out of the kitchen, her long strides making it easy for her to cross the distance.  She practically had to double over to make it through the doorway, moving me when she bent in half.  Her breasts pushed against me while she clutched me to her chest, practically wrapping me around one.

 

On the other side of the threshold Sarah stood back up and gave me a mischievous smile.  “Thought we should do this over carpet instead of tile so you don’t break something,” she explained.  “Ready?”  I nodded my head vigorously, like I had been waiting for this my whole life.  “Good.”  She gave me a quick, light flick with her other hand, causing me to sway back and forth as I dangled helplessly beneath her hand.  Sarah waited for me to stop swinging, giving me more time to admire the view, and allowed her to prepare herself mentally for her role.

 

Sarah began lowering me to the floor, moving me slowly so that I could appreciate her body as I moved along it.  I already knew that her shirt was having difficulties with her new size and showed off part of her midriff, but her skirt was having trouble keeping up too and had slid up her legs, revealing more than my height of her thighs.  Her socks, however, had plenty of excess material in them, and were still pulled up to her knees, giving her calves a significant amount of alluring definition. 

 

Finally she set me down, causing me to stumble when her fingers let go of my shirt.  She quickly returned to her full height, and I gazed up in awe at her.  Sarah had set me down between her feet, which extended on either side of me like massive white platforms that almost came up to my waist.  Her round, protruding ankle bones were level with my shoulders, and as I looked up her legs were like grand spires made out of marble and capped with ceramic.  Sarah’s hands rested on her hips, dimpling the building-sized skirt wrapped around them, and her chest was an imposing cliff face with nothing left to grip due to the comparatively tiny shirt clinging to it.  Playfully she leaned her head forward, making her waterfall of blond curls dance, so she could peer at my exposed, insignificant body between her legs.

 

“Another tiny man comes to challenge me?” she began, giving me an arrogant grin.  “I’ll make you a deal, little man: if you walk away now I’ll forget I ever saw you, and you can get away unsquished.  Otherwise, be prepared to find out what it’s like to bear the full wrath of a giantess.”  Obviously, I stood my ground.  This was the sort of thing I lived for, and though she might get rough I was not actually afraid of Sarah hurting me.  She let out a small, rumbling laugh that would have made anyone else terrified.  “Very well.  You’ve made your bed, now get squished in it.”

 

As soon as she finished talking Sarah brought her foot forward, jabbing me I the chest with her big toe.  I stumbled backwards, and she prodded me with it again, the enormous digit covering my whole ribcage when it struck me.  The second hit drove me back further, and before I came to a stop she batted me with the sole of her foot.  While I staggered to the right she crossed her foot over in front, then slapped me with it hard enough to knock my unsteady stance over.

 

Sarah set her foot down beside me so that her toes loomed over my prone body.  After a second she raised her toes off the ground and stretched them, gripping my side with the tips of her toes.  She pushed her foot forward, bringing it over me while I was helpless to do anything about it.  Her foot continued, and I was turned like a log as the enormous foot drove over me.  The sole moved me along with it, swiftly rotating me as it moved.  When I was beneath her heel she stopped and reversed direction, spinning me the other way as her soft sole came back in my direction.

 

Soon enough I was beneath her toes again, and she gripped me tightly with them.  Sarah lifted me off the ground a short way then let go, dropping me back onto the carpet.  For a moment she let it hang there, threatening me through its sheer size alone, then she swiftly brought it down on me.  Her heel struck the ground with a thud and her foot slowed while it swung down to keep from injuring me.  It settled with me centered under the great length of her massive sole, its tremendous weight pinning me to the floor with only my head and a bit of my legs sticking out.

 

I gazed up Sarah’s terrific leg, astonished by how well she was doing, and she peered down at me.  Sarah assumed a derisive look and said, “So, you’re trapped beneath my foot, puny man, and I can press down at any moment and squish you.  Are you ready to rethink this yet?”

 

“Never!” I defiantly replied. 

 

She grinned.  “Good.  I was just starting to have fun.”  Her foot slid back off me, rolling me over onto her face, then she prodded me with her huge toes.  Sarah worked them into the carpet so they were beneath me, then flicked them upwards.  I shot into the air and quickly grabbed onto one, using it to right myself as I came down.  The landing was hard and my knees buckled on impact, causing me to lean heavily against her foot.  Sarah yanked her toe back, pulling me along with it so that I could get my legs beneath me again.

 

When I had recovered Sarah shook her toe free of my weak grip and brought it down to the side of me.  With a light touch she pressed it against me and began driving me sideways, keeping the rate slow and steady.  She knew that she was in complete control, and if I tried to move in any direction I would be knocked down beneath her foot again.  Her foot pushed me until I was back in front of her then stopped, sending me staggering away from her toe with a light flick.

 

After she planted that foot her other one began swinging toward me, pushed out to be as long as possible.  Her big toe struck me in the legs and I collapsed, laying across the ridged bed of her socked toes.  She left it still, regarding me with curiosity as I remained on her foot.  Quickly I got up and stood on her toes, though my miniscule weight did not discomfort her any.  I charged up the length of her foot, wanting to see what she would do if I started climbing her leg like a tree.

 

Before I even got there Sarah lifted her heel sharply, and I went tumbling down the sudden steep incline of her foot.  I grabbed onto the cloth wrapped around her toes to hang on, and she raised her foot a until I no longer touched the ground.  She shook her foot vigorously forward and back several times until I could no longer hold on and fell off.  As I fell she gave one last kick forward, making sure I fell down backward while I collapsed to the floor.

 

I laid there while Sarah’s foot blocked my view of anything past it, though I was sure she had an enormous smile.  Her heel slammed into the ground with a crash just beyond my feet, then the rest of her foot swung down on top of me.  In an instant I was trapped beneath her sole, with her toes and heel framing my diminutive body.  Its vast size completely encompassed my body, and there was nowhere on me that was not covered by her enormous foot.

 

Sarah let out a booming laugh and declared, “Struggle if you must, puny one!  There’s nothing you can do about this now.”  I began squirming beneath her sole but found it implacable, and tried to push it off to no avail.  She responded by flexing and stretching her foot, moving my body along with the otherwise subtle movements.  The pressure on me increased while Sarah pushed her foot down atop me, and she added, “Squish.

 

Her foot became noticeably larger while it lingered on me for a moment, then she pulled it off my tiny body.  Sarah placed it beside me, emphasizing that it was almost twice my size now, and chuckled.  “I have been merciful to you twice, little man,” she said, “but don’t count on my grace a third time.  Leave before my patience runs out.”  Though I had been weakened by her foot on top of me I quickly got up and began walking away.  If Sarah wanted to add a little pursuit, I was more than happy to oblige.

 

I turned and began jogging away from her, going slow even though I knew I could not possibly go fast enough to get out from under her.  Soon enough I was past her feet, and it seemed like she might actually be letting me go.  It was disappointing, to be sure, since I had immensely enjoyed Sarah fully realizing her role.  However, if she thought it was best to cut it short before I got hurt, I definitely agreed with her.

 

A shadow fell over me, and I looked up to see Sarah’s foot soaring through the air while she stepped over me.  It set down directly in front of me and I ran into her leg, wrapping my arms around her ankle like it was a cartoon.  “Too slow,” she said, and raised her heel.  I was lifted along with it, then slowly slid down her ankle and over the curve of her heel to land in a heap on the floor beneath it.  She left it above me, practically crowing in triumph.

 

Sarah slid her toes backward along the floor, and I stared in awe as her gigantic foot came toward me.  She brought the ball of her foot into contact with me and left it there, almost vertical, while I admired the majestic sight of her foot towering over me.  Suddenly it swung down, her sole completely covering me as it laid against the floor.

 

“And squish!” Sarah exclaimed, wobbling her enormous foot on top of me until it settled.  She left it on top of me for a bit, and the soft skin began to form around me even through the cloth while her body heat made me markedly warmer.  Finally she stepped back, freeing me from my cotton and flesh prison, and looked down at me, enraptured.

 

“So?” she began, looking incredibly satisfied with herself.  “Was I everything you hoped for?”

 

“Yeah!” I answered, getting back to my feet.  “I just wish I were smaller so that you were even more gigantic!  I want to be like a bug compared to you!”

 

“Don’t worry,” Sarah replied, laughing.  “You’ll get there soon enough.”  She bent over and wrapped her hand around me, engulfing me with her fingers.  The only part of me that stuck out of her fist now was my head.  Quickly she lifted me up, giving me a bit of a head rush from the swift movement, and held me in front of her chest.  When my vision settled I noticed the top two buttons had popped off, exposing a significant amount of cleavage.

 

Sarah gently stroked my head with a fingertip, looking very content.  “That was amazing,” she said, continuing to touch me with the utmost care.  I’ve never felt so… so powerful, so in command!”  She took a moment to compose herself.  “I can’t wait for you to get smaller, either.  You’re gonna be my itty-bitty boyfriend, and I’ll have complete control over you.”

 

She stopped stroking me and rubbed my scalp with the tip of her finger.  “I think I need a quick break though, and so could you.”  Sarah gave me a tender look before turning her attention behind me, and I gave her hand a quick nuzzle.

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!

Couch Walk by Vintovka

Briefly Sarah looked around, as though she were searching for something, and I knew this would not really be a break.  She was just getting into her element, after all, and we both knew that I could get smaller.  If anything, we should be getting more intense now rather than taking a load off.  Fortunately, her smirk told me that she was having the same line of thought.  “Why don’t I put you somewhere comfortable so that you can relax?” she said, clearly leading up to something.

 

She looked down and saw the cleavage left open by her shirt rupturing.  “Ah, that’s perfect,” Sarah said, drawing me toward her breasts.  Her grip adjusted so that I was pinched between two fingers, and with her other hand she spread her breasts apart.  When I was under her chin she slowly rotated her wrist so that I was facing out and began lowering me into her cleavage.  My feet touched her breasts and she incidentally swallowed, causing a loud rush of saliva go run down her throat.

 

I pointed my toes downward, making it easy to guide my legs into the shaft opened between Sarah’s breasts.  She swung me back and forth in her grip, trying to get me positioned just right so that she could slide me in.  My legs easily slotted in, but when I was up to my waist I ran into some resistance.  Sarah looked down at me, a little concerned, and said, “Hm, that won’t do at all.  Looks like you might fall out still.”  Suddenly there was a lot more room, and I sank up to my armpits in her cleavage.  “Still not good enough.  Let me help you out.”  A tremendous finger perched on either of my shoulders, greatly overhanging both of them, and with a firm push shoved me down until only my head poked out.

 

Sarah cupped a breast with each hand and shook them so that the jiggling mounds settled around me.  “There, that’s better,” she said, giving me a light pat with her hand.  “You comfy in there, little guy?”

 

“Like a cloud!” I replied, wiggling around between her breasts.  They were warm and soft, and incredibly pleasant to the touch.  If not for the heat, I could see myself curling up and spending the whole day in here, maybe even falling asleep.

 

“Thought you’d like it,” Sarah said, grinning.  “Now I just need a few minutes off my feet so that they can be ready to pummel you again.”  She began walking into the living room, but I barely noticed the direction.  With each step her breasts bounced, tossing me up and down along with them.  The movement was incredibly therapeutic and relaxing, like getting a hot massage all over.  Each bounce and the subsequent jiggling intensified the effect, and I felt my eyelids began to droop after only a few strides.  It was entirely possible that I would, in fact, fall asleep nestled between Sarah’s breasts.

 

Unfortunately the ride was short, thanks in part to the extreme length of Sarah’s legs, and she came to a stop before I could doze off.  She dropped rapidly and hit the seat below her butt with great force, causing one last wave of jiggles to ripple around me.  Sarah crossed her legs, and the movement drew my attention downward.  I could see her legs pointing upward from the couch, unable to lie flat due to how long they had become.  A low rumble resonated around me while Sarah giggled.  “Looks like new clothes aren’t all I have to worry about,” she said, lifting her legs and setting them on the coffee table with a crash.

 

Her heels reached the far side and jutted off a little, causing her to frown.  She slid her feet back toward her so that they rested on the near edge, and ended up having her thighs in her face.  Sarah let out a frustrated groan and said, “It’s like no one in this house considered the possibility that their daughter might one day be a giantess.”  Admittedly, being couched between her breasts and looking up at her knees was unusual, and I did not imagine this position was comfortable for her.

 

“Might as well spread myself out,” Sarah grumbled, and swung her legs onto the couch while she turned to face the wall.  The world rapidly transitioned, and in a few seconds I was looking at the ceiling, Sarah exhaling loudly the whole time she laid down.  When she was completely horizontal her breasts rested on me with their full weight, holding me down very effectively.  Sarah chuckled at my predicament, a deep noise that made the chest beneath me vibrate, and rested a pair of fingers on one of her breasts.  “Sorry little guy,” she began mockingly, then pressed down and began rubbing her breast in a circular motion.  “I didn’t think that my boobs would crush you in there.”

 

Sarah laughed hard enough to make her body shake, then it trembled when she kicked her legs up.  She pressed her chin against her chest so that she could look down at me under her rack.  Almost immediately the weight upon me became heavier, and my head became entirely engulfed by her cleavage.  Stifling a laugh, Sarah entreated, “Why don’t you hop out of there and take a look around?  I promise you won’t be disappointed.  Her gray eyes were shining, and I knew she was up to something.

 

Still, not every man was lucky enough to have the opportunity to walk around on his girlfriend, and I would be foolish to squander it.  First I had to get my arms unpinned from beneath Sarah’s comparatively massive breasts, which ended up being easier than expected: all I had to do was slide one toward me and her smooth skin did the rest of the work, providing almost no resistance to me.  Then I reached them up through the tunnel, grasping the soft flesh above like I would the top of any other hole.  When I was ready I set my feet down against her chest and began scooting myself along her cleavage, pulling myself in rhythm with my pushes.

 

It took a minute or two, but my efforts finally got enough of my body out of her cleavage that I could simply slide my legs out after me.  Sarah chuckled again and teased, “I was starting to think you didn’t want to get out of there.”  Even though I was looking forward to a trek along her body, she was not wrong.  I could scarcely remember a time I had been more comfortable than I was just then.

 

Carefully I got to my feet, Sarah’s supple skin an unsteady surface at best, and looked around.  Behind me her neck curved up to her pointed chin looming over me while she gave me a sidelong glance, and in front her breasts formed a soft, rounded obstacle to me.  To my surprise the enormous rack that had been pushing down on me only came up to my chest: I had expected them to look like mountains rather than mounds.  The rest of her body stretched out beyond that, with her knees bending over the couch’s far arm so her feet dangled off the side.

 

“What’re you waiting for, an engraved invitation?” Sarah asked sarcastically.  “Get down there and explore!  I’m just gonna close my eyes and let you have your fun.”  Sure enough she shut her eyelids and began to do a very unconvincing job of pretending to be asleep.

 

I walked down her body and climbed the side of a breast, sinking halfway into the malleable flesh as I made my way over it.  On my trip over I squeezed her nipple and found that it was, unlike everything else around it, rock hard.  Slowly, sure to not stumble and fall, I clambered over the rest, dragging the rest of my body over the nipple, which only made it harder.  “Ooh, you’re making it kinda hard to sleep here, little fella!” Sarah called out, drawing my attention as I tumbled down the far slope.  “It’s like you don’t want me to get any rest!”  While I stood up she giggled, causing her chest to rumble beneath me while I tried to regain my footing.

 

With the ridge of her breasts behind me I looked to her stomach and legs ahead.  Sarah’s tummy was flat yet soft since she was fairly thin, and her shirt was riding up far enough to show her navel.  The fabric clung tight to her, almost becoming part of her skin with how small it was for her now.  Beyond that her legs sloped up, causing her skirt to slide down to a ruffled pile.  I had always admired how long and shapely her legs were, and with their sheer size now I was excited to walk along them.  Maybe, if she did not stop me, I might even be able to hump one.

 

I set out along Sarah’s tummy, periodically passing a button that came up to my ankle.  The white fabric captured my footprints as I passed, providing enough friction for my journey that I felt comfortable.  When I crossed onto her stomach, the only way I knew was the sudden change of texture.  The ground here was much softer, and my feet sank into skin as I walked over it.  Sarah giggled, complaining that I was tickling her, but did not stop me as I passed the deep hole of her belly button on my way down.

 

When I reached the thick plaid of her skirt my feet rejoiced, and I would no longer struggle to maintain my balance.  Sarah brought a hand up and set it down next to me, resting on its side.  I looked down the long fingers beside me, wondering what she was going to do.  After a couple more steps she lifted it up and swung it back.  It rapidly came forward, striking me along my whole body while she called out “Bap!”  She lifted me off her skirt and sent me flying into the couch cushion to the side, then I slowly slid down it.

 

I settled into one of the folds of her skirt right next to her butt.  “I saw you watching my butt shake the other day,” she teased, wiggling it back and forth so that it pushed me around.  “You like my butt, right?”

 

“Of course I do!” I replied, though I was unsure if she could even hear me while I was wedged into this crack.  It was like I had been dropped into a trench with Sara’s body forming one of the walls.

 

“You better,” she said, giving it another quick shake.  “I like your tiny ass, after all.”  Slowly she turned over, yanking my feet out from under me as her skirt rotated with her.  Sarah stopped on her side, presenting me with an enormous wall of her rear.  She arched her back, pushing it out so that it bumped into me and shoved me back.  “I know it’s not much, but… well, it’s still bigger than you, right?”  Sarah’s butt was indeed taller than me, and I was dead center with one of her buttocks.

 

Slowly she backed it up, driving me helplessly along.  Sarah rammed me into the back of the couch, firmly holding me in place with her rear.  I tried to wiggle free, but it was pointless; she was basically pinning me.  With my arms stuck at my sides I could not even push against her, and my legs were effectively trapped by the gigantic butt against me.  My tiny body was helpless against her ass.

 

Sarah let out a loud, very fake yawn and shifted her legs, pressing the butt cheek even more into my face.  “That nap sounds really good right now,” she said, giving her butt one more shake against me.  “Hope you’re comfortable down there, little guy!”  To its credit her ass was very soft, and leaning into it was pleasant.  Still, I would rather not be standing for a while, and I hoped I was right about her faking.

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and don't forget to review!

 

And for the person who was asking about it, there will be more butt action in the near future, just didn't want to leave you hanging.

Ass to Mouth by Vintovka

The enormous, curved wall of Sarah’s mammoth ass remained on me, pinning me against the back of the couch while I wiggled in vain to get out from behind it.  It was funny to think how, prior to shrinking, her butt was the part of her that least occupied my mind.  I was always more focused on her killer legs, beautiful face, or small but perfect breasts.  Now it was larger than life and literally all I could look at.

 

Sarah began to fake snore very loudly then moaned, adjusting herself on the couch.  She shoved her butt onto me harder and grinded it back and forth, rubbing me roughly with her buttocks.  Though they were soft, with barely any muscle mass, the increased pressure was beginning to get uncomfortable.  Between the force of her ass and the hard wall behind me there was nothing for me to do but get compressed, trapped between what was to me an immovable object and an unstoppable force.

 

She rolled forward, freeing me from the ever-narrowing prison, and I took the opportunity to catch my breath.  Sarah was outright flaunting her power now, making it clear that even without trying she could wreak havoc on me.  When the panic of being crushed faded from my mind I realized that this was simply another aspect of what I had been dreaming of.  I had to admit that, while being tiny would be uncomfortable sometimes and would more frequently be so the smaller I became, it was a natural part of Sarah accepting her role as a giantess.  My giantess.

 

Sarah’s hand ran up the side of her thigh while she released another low moan, revealing the tight curves of her panty-clad butt.  Growing must have caused it to fill out more, since it was much plumper than I remembered from even the day before.  Whereas it had previously been a little on the flat side, now it was bulging and majestic, and not just because of my reduced size.  The longer I looked at it the more impressive it became until it suddenly exploded in size, nearly doubling before my eyes.

 

The behemoth butt in front of me scooted back until it gently came to rest atop me.  When it lightly pushed against me I realized that, while I was occupied by Sarah’s posterior, I had become fully erect.  I rushed to get my pants down before it pinned me again, knowing that if I did not deal with this now I would be kicking myself later.  Her ass was just too fine, and the situation too perfect, not to.

 

I got them down just before Sarah’s butt pressed against me again, smushing me with one of its enormous cheeks.  This time I pushed back, thrusting hard against the soft, curved skin on the other side of her panties.  She began subtly gyrating, driving me crazy while I humped away.  Each time I came forward she pushed back a little, adding a great amount of pressure to each thrust only to relieve it in the time between.  Not only did Sarah know what I was doing, she actively enabled it.

 

A small wet spot appeared on the gigantic, panties-covered ass in front of me when I finished disappointingly fast.  Maybe if I had not been so comically oblivious to her advances for so long I would have lasted longer and gotten more time with her butt, but it was impossible to say.  Suddenly enervated, I leaned against the great mound in front of me, and reluctantly pulled my pants back up.  Sarah pushed her butt into me and wiggled it, her form of a post-coital snuggle.

 

The hand resting on Sarah’s thigh slid down her butt and she rolled away again to make room for the immense digits.  Her thumb anchored my back while her index finger clamped down on my chest, covering my torso in its entirety.  My world rushed around, a blur of white and plaid while she removed me from the small crevice behind her ass and brought me to her face.

 

Sarah set me down on the couch in front of her and released me, then chuckled lightly.  While the roaring came from her throat she rushed forward, striking me in the chest with the tip of her nose and shoving me back.  “I knew you liked my butt,” she purred, smiling from ear to ear.  “You just needed a chance to show it.”  She looked me over with her heavy lidded gray eyes and gasped, briefly turning her mouth into a round chasm.  “My ass shrank you by, like, a lot!  You must have really liked it back there.”

 

“No, that wasn’t it!” I hastily denied.  “It’s because your face is right here, like you said.  And it’s so big and beautiful, I just want there to be more of it to enjoy.”

 

“Mm, nice try, tiny guy,” she cooed, setting her hand down beside me.  She extended a finger and began gently stroking me up and down while she continued, “But you’re about half the size you should be if that were it. The proof is in the pudding: you got smaller entirely because of my butt.”  Sarah smiled devilishly, and when she pulled her lips tight I noticed they were nearly twice as wide as I was tall.  If she wanted to she could fit my whole body in her mouth with room to spare.

 

“Yeah, I did,” I admitted.  “In my defense, it’s really filling out though.  You’ve got a fantastic butt now!”

 

“I’d like to think my tiny boyfriend always found my ass hot,” she teased, “but I’ll let it slide for now.”  Sarah twirled her finger in the air over my head and continued, “Now tell me, and be honest: did my ass make you smaller after you came on it,” she tapped me with the finger, staggering me,” or before?”

 

“Before,” I answered, looking down at my feet.  “It was kind of what made me want to do it, actually.”

 

“Dude, why are you so ashamed?” Sarah asked, sliding her head forward until her lips were almost touching my body.  In a whisper she asked, “You know we’ve had real, actual sex, right?  You don’t need to act like you did something bad by being attracted to your girlfriend.”  Then she moved her head back where it was.  “Besides, you don’t have anything to be ashamed of.  You said it yourself: I’ve got a fantastic butt.”  For emphasis she slapped it, making a loud crack with her hand.

 

“Yeah, you’re right!” I proclaimed.  “You’ve got a great ass, and I just humped it!”

 

“You tell ‘em!” Sarah rejoined, offering her support.

 

“Not only that, but you’ve got great legs!  I want to hump them too!”

 

“Shout it from the mountains!”

 

“You’re a thousand times my size and I find that incredibly hot!”

 

“I’m gonna gobble you up!”

 

“Yeah!  You’re gonna gobble me up!”  I repeated it without thinking, but even if I had it would not have stopped me.  Her lips were right there, looming over me the whole time I was shouting, and they were all I could think about.  My time inside her mouth earlier was amazing, and I wondered what it would be like to truly be at the mercy of her tongue.  The very idea of being inside her mouth excited me more than I could possibly express.

 

Sarah opened her mouth wide and rushed forward, making a cartoon sound effect of scarfing something down as her maw engulfed me.  Her lips clamped around my waist, keeping her teeth from biting me in half, and she rolled onto her back.  I kicked my legs helplessly while they poked out between her lips, knowing she would find it even hotter.  She partly opened her mouth again, just enough to let me move, and placed a fingertip on my feet.  With a light shove she popped me into her mouth, then sealed her lips behind me.

 

A pleased moan rumbled up her throat and resonated throughout her mouth as I sailed over her teeth and landed on her tongue.  She immediately attacked me with it, slamming me against her palate and pinning me there with the tip.  Sarah slowly worked her jaw up and down, saliva making loud sloshing sounds against her gums while she sucked on me.  The enormous pink tentacle pushed me into the ridged surface, flattening my body against the ceiling of the great cavern.

 

Carefully Sarah dragged me along the rough surface, making sure to savor every rump and ridge I hit.  Her slimy tongue flattened, making sure I could not tumble off while she had her fun.  The trip along her palate was agonizingly slow while she savored how I tasted and relished the feel of my body against her mouth.  When I reached the back she reversed direction, probing me with the tip of her tongue and pushing me away from her dangling uvula.

 

Before I reached the front again she suddenly stopped and reversed direction.  Using the very, most delicate tip of her tongue Sarah rolled me back and forth against the roof of her mouth, rapidly turning me over between each ridge.  If anyone had ever told Sarah not to play with her food, it was clear she never listened to them.  She was having the time of her life treating me like a tiny morsel, and I loved every second of it.

 

Her tongue abruptly dropped out from under me and I plummeted from her palate.  Sarah’s jaw opened with a loud squelch accentuated by a pop, and before I landed her tongue struck me in mid-air.  In an instant she propelled me between her teeth and into her cheek, driving me into the supple flesh.  She forcefully shoved me around, bulging out her cheek while she maintained absolute control over me with her tongue.  I wished I could see the tiny imprint I made in her skin from the outside, but simply being that tiny toy for her was enough for me.

 

Sarah curled her tongue beneath me, and I rolled down the tip onto the center.  She pulled me back from her cheek and with a quick flick dumped me off the enormous beast.  I landed in a mass of moist, tender flesh, with a tight bit of skin connecting it to her tongue.  With a loud squishing sound I sank halfway into it, the delicate body welcoming me like a mattress.  Trying to orient myself within it only caused me to sink deeper, drenching me with the pool of accumulated saliva.

 

A dreadful chuckle bellowed from the depths of Sarah’s throat, and she laid her tongue down on me.  Steady squelching drowned out everything else while she flattened her tongue, holding me against the soft mass of her frenulum.  She wagged it a little, shaking me back and forth, then gave a firm push forward.  Her tongue drove me into the base of her incisors, pushing me against the exposed bone as gently as she could.

 

The gathering saliva became thick and ropey, and her tongue briefly released me.  A moment later it came back, scooping me out from the pit beneath it with its tip.  Sarah quickly raised me back to the roof of her mouth, holding me firmly against it while streams of liquid raced by.  With a deafening schlurp her gullet opened, plunging the river inside her mouth down it.  Once it was gone the sound returned, and Sarah dropped me from her palate again.

 

Sarah parted her lips, allowing light to stream into the dank cavern again.  With the new illumination I saw shadows cast by the ridges she had rolled me across and the huge, pink uvula dangling over the dark drop into eternity.  Her teeth sparkled even from behind, and the tiny bumps on her tongue all around me became readily apparent.  Slowly she extended her tongue, cupping it around me so I would not fall off and brought me back out into the light.  After exiting I looked back and saw her lips pulled tight, acting as an arch for my arrival.

 

Her left hand approached, and she gingerly plucked me off her tongue by sandwiching me between two fingers.  Sarah vigorously shook me off, getting rid of the worst of the saliva while I thrashed in her grip.  During the impromptu trying session I noticed the lamp at the side of the couch tipping over, her feet just able to reach it, and her other hand resting at the hem of her rumpled skirt.  Several fingers on that hand were covered with a clear, viscous liquid.

 

Sarah turned me to face her, and she regarded me placidly with large, dilated pupils.  “Mm, I’m huge now,” she purred, letting out a little giggle.  “I could feel myself getting bigger while you were in there.  It was such a power-trip, knowing I could swallow you at any time, and well…”  She looked down at her hand.  “You had your fun, and I had mine.”  She let out another giggle and rushed her open mouth toward me again, snapping her teeth shut with a click at the last minute.  A manic giggle escaped her mouth while she laid back down, muttering, “I could just eat you up, cutie.”

 

“That was amazing!” I announced once I had recovered from the experience.  “You had total control of me with your tongue, I really felt like I was at the mercy of a giantess!”

 

“I know, right?  You’re so small!” Sarah replied.  She laid her head back and closed her eyes before continuing, “I just want to put you back in there and gulp you down!”  After a moment her eyes opened again and she gave me a sly look.  “But I’m not gonna.  You’re my bite-sized boyfriend, after all, and I have special plans for you.”

 

I smirked.  “Time to dry me off again, huh?” I asked.

 

Sarah shook her head emphatically back and forth.  “Nuh-uh.  Not this time,” she said.  “You’ve gotta take a bath.  A special one.”

 

She had piqued my interest.  “What kind of special bath?”

 

Sarah giggled, making what sounded like a long, ominous purr.  “I think it’s about time I ate breakfast,” she answered, giving me a sultry look.  “I’m a growing girl, after all, and I’m starving.” 

 

She swung her terrifically long legs off the couch and stood, making my head rush while I inwardly cheered.  This was everything I had dreamed of.  Every single school morning for the past six years I had watched her eat, imagining I was the last piece of cereal in her bowl while she chased it around with her spoon, defiantly avoiding the metal reservoir before finally succumbing and being carried into her mouth.  I knew she did the same, and from how she looked at me while eating it should have been apparent long before now.  There was something so much more exciting about being part of her breakfast than simply being placed in her mouth, and I could hardly wait.

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!

Cereal Swim by Vintovka

With me pursed between her fingertips Sarah walked back into the kitchen, carrying me at chest height.  While I was inside her mouth the remaining buttons on her shirt hard popped off, leaving it hanging like a vest around her torso.  The cuffs had been pushed up to her elbows and the sleeves each had long tears, exposing her expanding arms.  Though she had thoroughly ruined her wardrobe she seemed not to care, almost joyful to be so large no clothes could reasonably hold her.  Even her skirt, which was almost a blanket when she pulled it off the rack, looked like a miniskirt on her.

 

Sarah ducked under the threshold into the kitchen and had to turn to the side a little so her broad frame could fit through.  With her shirt destroyed the only thing restraining her expanding bosom was an increasingly tight bra, and I was mesmerized by their free movements as they bounced and swayed with her movement.  Though it was odd to me that in only a couple days Sarah’s thin and frankly unimpressive features had developed so much, but I was certainly not going to complain.  It was almost like she was going through a second, accelerated puberty to become the vixen who towered above me.

 

Back in the kitchen, Sarah’s long strides brought her to the table in only a couple steps, where she gently set me down on the hard wood surface.  I watched her glide to the far countertop, where she reached down to pick up a box of O-shaped cereal.  She gave it a quick shake to make sure it was half full, then leaned over to take a bowl from the cupboard.  Sarah had to crouch to get a spoon from the drawer then took a step to get some milk, closing the fridge door with her knee.  When she was ready she came back, grinning in anticipation of what we were about to do.

 

Sarah stood in front of me, and I gazed up at the magnificent sight of her enormous body towering over me.  Her legs were so gigantic now that the thick pillars of her thighs were visible from table height, her skirt no longer enough to cover more than a fraction of them.  She held a large bowl in her palm while lowering it to the table, setting it down beside me with a bang.  There was a pop while she opened the cereal box, her fingers nearly stretching from one end of it to the other, and she poured it into the bowl with a loud rush of grains.  One of her enormous hands seized the half-gallon of milk, and she carefully poured it into the bowl until it was up to the brim.

 

When her breakfast was prepared Sarah turned her attention down to me.  “Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you,” she said, lowering a hand toward me.  She laid it against the table, then went to pick me up.  Her thumb and forefinger clamped around the back of my collar and she lifted me off the table.  While she carried me up her tremendous body she added, “You’re what’s going to make this breakfast special.”  I could barely contain my excitement as she steadily lifted me higher.  Though I was eagerly awaiting the main event, Sarah knew how to build my anticipation even higher.

 

When I reached the top Sarah held me close, dangling me in front of her eyes.  She gave me a nearly contemptuous look, perfectly capturing the arrogance of a giantess who was about to toy with a tiny man in her gray eyes.  In an instant she seemed to double in size, causing her eyes to widen with joy.  “Ha!  Another inch gone!” she bellowed.  Although her voice was mostly a low rumble to me, I had no problem understanding her every word.  “Now you’re the perfect size to fit in my spoon.”  Sarah tilted her hand back and forth, shaking me from side to side while I hung helplessly beneath her fingers.

 

Once I came to a stop Sarah tilted her head back and gave me a crazed look, then flung her fingers open.  I plummeted from her face to the murky white pond below and splashed into the milk with a tiny plop.  The cold milk immediately made me tense up when I broke its surface, and I sunk into the depths until I came in contact with a large soggy circle about half my size.  It stopped my descent, then I kicked off it to propel myself back to the surface.  My head broke through and a stream of milk ran out of my hair and down to my face, and I did my best to tread milk.

 

Sarah still stood over me, her towering body seem to go up forever.  She clasped her hands to her cheeks and opened her mouth in mock surprise.  “Oh no!” she proclaimed.  It was hard to tell if she was being sarcastic or if acting was simply not a skill she had.  “I dropped my itty-bitty boyfriend and he fell into my cereal!”  Her massive torso leaned forward so it loomed over the bowl, casting it in her shadow while she pulled a chair up with a piercing screech.  When she sat she still leaned forward, driving home her tremendous size.  “Well, he told me he’s a good swimmer, so I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

 

She reached over and grabbed the spoon, then held it prepared over the bowl’s rim.  It looked like a plastic toy that came with a children’s tea set while she gripped it.  The basin of the puny spoon was barely larger than her thumbnail, and her hand completely engulfed the handle despite her delicate grip.  “Hm, I know he fell in here, but I don’t see any sign of him,” Sarah continued, looking directly at me.  “I guess he’s just so small he’s gotten lost in my breakfast.  If I spot him though, I’ll fish him out.”  Her spoon slipped into the bowl, making a large wave as it probed the surface.  “Of course, I can’t make any promises.  He’s gotten so puny I might scarf him down without even noticing!”

 

Sarah plunged her spoon into the cereal, driving little O’s out of its way as it skimmed the surface.  It was coming right for me, and even though it was tempting to get caught by the first spoonful I knew that would be no fun for either of us.  We had both been independently fantasizing about this for years, and giving up immediately would suck all the fun out of the game.  I swam to the side, just getting enough out of the way that her spoon brushed by my side.  The force pushed me away as it rose from beneath the milk, sending me bobbing toward the wall while she raised it to her face.

 

She looked at the mouthful in front of her, acting like she was inspecting it.  “Nope, no tiny boyfriend in here,” she declared, parting her lips and sliding the spoon between them.  Slowly she pulled it back out, dumping the milk-saturated cereal into her mouth with her lips.  Sarah moved her jaw in huge, exaggerated motions, grinding the bite up into a fine paste before swallowing it, a huge lump moving down her throat.  Her eyes scanned the cereal, finding me easily as I kicked in the water to remain afloat.  “Where could my morsel of a man have gone?”

 

Her spoon came back for another pass, and she held it upside-down while probing the cereal less than an inch from me.  “I hope I don’t scoop him up with the cereal” she said, poking it through the top layer of O’s.  “I would just feel so awful if I accidentally swallowed him.”  The spoon rose to the surface, clipping me with its edge and pulling me from the pool of milk.  I quickly lost balance and toppled off the side, and Sarah left her spoon hovering over me while it dripped milk over the side and onto my head.

 

She raised the spoon to her mouth and devoured this bite in the same way as the last, making a big show of chewing and swallowing.  When her mouth was empty she brought the spoon back to the bowl and held it poised over me.  “He must be so terrified right now,” she continued, dipping the spoon halfway into the milk.  “Looking up at his gigantic girlfriend while she peers into the bowl, not knowing if this will be the time he ends up on my spoon.  He must be trying so hard to get my attention, not knowing that he’s just too tiny for me to see him!”

 

Sarah swirled the spoon around me, making a small whirlpool centered on me.  Suddenly she jabbed it forward, sliding it under me along with a small hill of cereal.  She raised it out, taking me along on its ascent with me perched on the front edge.  When she stopped to flick off some of the milk I stepped backward, dropping off the spoon and plunging back into her cereal.  There was another rush of cold when I dropped into it but I quickly returned to the surface, the thick liquid making me feel much more buoyant.

 

“Mm, looks like the cereal’s getting a little thin,” Sarah declared, grabbing the bowl with one hand.  “I better clear out some of the milk so I can get more with each bite.”  She lifted it from the table and brought the rim to her mouth so she could rest her lips on either side of it.  Her face completely covered the bowl, dominating my view while she tilted it up.  A current of milk rushed into her mouth, carrying dozens of cereal bits into the waiting orifice.  I got caught up in the tide and the soggy cereal bunched up around me, crowding my movement.  Every way I turned there were milk-saturated O’s thick enough that I could not move through them.

 

The steady stream of milk conveyed cereal into Sarah’s cavernous mouth, and she noisily slurped at it to get more.  Her lips raked in huge gulps for her, and she did not even have to chew them at this point.  Each time she closed her lips she swished them around in her mouth before gulping them down, coming back for another helping.  I was drawn closer and closer to her hungry lips until I could see inside the teeth-lined pit, strewn with debris from her meal.  Sarah’s pink, milk-splashed lip loomed over me, and I prepared myself for another trip into her mouth.

 

Suddenly her lips clamped shut in front of me, and the milk pushed me against her pursed lips.  She lowered the bowl from her face and looked forward, and I tumbled from her lips back into the bowl.  The mushy cereal provided a nice cushion for me to land on, but even my insignificant weight tore through it like wet paper.  I fell through the pile of O’s and dropped back into the milk with a splash, and the pile of cereal collapsed inward after me.

 

Sarah plunged her spoon into the mount over me, scraping my scalp with its bottom while she dug me out from being buried.  She slid it into her mouth then mashed the bite against the roof of her mouth before swallowing it.  A broad smile spread across her face while she looked down at me in the soggy morass.  “Huh, guess I can just swallow it whole now it’s so soggy,” she commented, lowering her spoon back in.  “It’s a shame I haven’t found my little bite-sized partner yet.  I’ll probably end up swallowing him whole too if I haven’t already.”

 

After another scoop and bite it was just me and a few stray O’s still floating in the small amount of milk remaining.  Sarah spied me bobbing at the bottom of the bowl and smirked.  “That’s a weird-looking piece of cereal,” she commented, skimming the liquid with the tip of her spoon.  She brought it closer and prodded me in the chest.  “Neat, it’s still solid, too.”  I floated away from the enormous metal tool while she concluded, “I bet it’ll go right down with the rest, though.”

 

She scooted the spoon away to scoop up the other O’s left in the bowl before swooping it around to come back for me.  I started swimming the other direction, but the viscosity of the liquid made it difficult to make any progress.  The spoon sped by, bumping my arm to start me spinning.  It curved back around, clipping me on the other arm as it raced past.  Sarah spun it around to face me, then sighed loudly and said, “The last one’s always the hardest.  It’s like it doesn’t want me to eat it!”

 

Sarah dipped the spoon in as far as it could go and rushed it toward me, and I was easily caught in the basin.  Milk sloshed over the sides as she lifted it out, and the mushy grains settled over me.  I could just barely see while Sarah slowly lifted me to her face.  During the inexorable rise I settled into the spoon’s middle, with my limbs and head just barely poking out of the surface.  Her face grew larger in my view until it was the only thing I could see in front.

 

She held the spoon in front of her mouth, lips pulled wide in a smile.  “Mm,” she moaned, and licked her lips.  “The last bite is always the best.”  Her warm breath washed over me, smelling strongly of the cereal I had been swimming with.  “It’s a shame I never found my tiny boyfriend though.  For all I know he could be in this very last spoonful, but he’s gotten so small I’d never even know.”

 

Sarah’s lips parted, and she began moving the spoon between them.  Through the thin layer of mush over me I could see her tongue waggle in the dark pit ahead, tiny bits of chewed cereal still clinging to it.  She brought me through her teeth, fresh food stuck to their surfaces, and set the spoon down on her tongue.  Her lips closed around the handle, casting me into darkness, and I was pushed off onto her tongue while she pulled it through her lips.

 

I rolled off the enormous pink tentacle and landed in the puddle of milk forming around it to join the few bits of cereal floating in it.  Sarah tilted her head back, bringing me toward the back of her throat, and light peeked through her sealed lips.  A deluge of milk spilled forth between them, quickly filling her mouth.  The liquid rapidly became warmer after it entered the tremendous cavern, and I quickly found myself picked up by it.

 

A strong current of milk rushed from one side of her mouth to the other, and when it recirculated into the pool by her tongue I found myself caught in it.  The liquid rushed back and forth while she swished it around, tossing me to and fro along with it.  I struggled to swim against it but it was too strong, and I was unable to resist.  Cereal of remnants slammed against me in the darkness and were quickly pulled away again, the forces inside Sarah’s mouth too strong for any kind of contact.

 

I bumped into Sarah’s tongue and it quickly slammed down, holding me against her frenulum.  She flattened it, pinning me in place, and the last bit of her breakfast began to flow strongly away from me.  There was a great slosh and a series of squishing sounds, with terrifyingly audible gulps echoing throughout her mouth.  When the last milk was gone she wedged the tip of her tongue beneath me and lifted me out of the small pocket of safety.

 

Sarah reached her fingers into my mouth and easily found me standing on the middle of her tongue, then pinched around my body.  Her soft fingertips encompassed me from head to toe, and she carefully drew me out of her open mouth.  She quickly set me down on her enormous, waiting palm, then looked at me with a huge smile.  Before either of us could say anything she reached over me, precisely pinching the collar of my shirt so she could pluck me out of her palm.

 

Slowly Sarah raised me up her face until she dangled my miniscule body in front of one enormous gray eye.  She blinked, and I could see her pupil rapidly readjust itself to focus on me so close to it.  Every line and fleck of color in her iris stood out to me like a blinking light as I took it in, having to look around in order to view the whole thing.  Something tugged on the side of her eye and they lit up, and I realized she was smiling.

 

There’s my tiny boyfriend!” she exclaimed, doing her best to act surprised.  “And to think, I almost swallowed someone as great as you with my cereal.”  She paused again and blinked, her eyelids tickling me as they brushed over me.  “So, how was it?  Did you believe I was gonna eat you?”

 

“Yes!” I exclaimed, still not fully recovered from the thrill.  “Sarah, that was incredible!  I’ve dreamt of being stuck in your cereal for years, and it lived up to my expectations!  And how you toyed with me using the spoon, taunted me with your lips, even the slow way you stuck me in your mouth with the last bite, they were all magnificent!”

 

Sarah gave a curt nod, then pulled me away so she could actually focus on me, holding me between her eyes and a few inches from her face.  “I know, wasn’t it great?” she replied.  “I always imagined you were the last little piece of cereal, and now you were!  I wish I could chase you around with my spoon for hours, or ‘accidentally’ dropping you out of it just before you went in my mouth.”

 

“I never want either of us to have to imagine I’m part of that last bite again,” I declared.

 

“It’s a deal,” Sarah agreed.  “I don’t think you should be part of every meal I have, though.  I really would feel terrible if I swallowed you by accident.  I never want to lose you, and if I’m the one who did it…”

 

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” I offered, trying to keep her spirits up.  “That sounds perfectly fine.  I wouldn’t want to be in every meal, anyway.  I’d hardly be able to see you if I was in your sandwich or something.”

 

“Thanks for understanding, little guy,” Sarah said, playfully batting me with a finger on her free hand.  When I stopped swinging we did our best approximation of staring into each other’s eyes, with her gazing at me while I looked into one of her brilliant eyes.  “So, I’ve been holding you up here for a while,” she began, breaking the silence, “and I don’t think you’ve gotten one bit smaller.”

 

“Huh, you’re right,” I said.  I hadn’t thought about it, but Sarah was the same amount of gargantuan she was now as when she pulled me out of her mouth.  “Maybe I’ve hit some kind of minimum size?”

 

“That would make sense,” Sarah replied.  “You’re already teensy, and if you got much smaller I’d have trouble playing with you.”  She grew silent and a devilish grin spread across her face.  “You know what that means, right?”

 

“No, what?” I asked.  I had an idea what she was thinking, but I wanted to hear her say it.

 

“It means, my miniscule man,” she answered, scrunching her nose playfully, “that it’s time for us to have some real fun.”

 

That was exactly what I wanted to hear.  “Let’s do it, my colossal companion.”

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!

Hopes and Dreams by Vintovka

Sarah shook her hand back and forth, causing me to swing violently as I bounced between her fingertips.  Each of them was larger than me on its own, and she was taking special care to keep them tightly clamped on my collar.  “You’re just so small!” she squealed, the higher pitch evident even with her enormous, booming voice.  “I love it!”  She left me dangling in front of her face, tossing me around while she jiggled her hand and giggled very so often.

 

She stood out of the chair, moving cautiously so that there was no risk of my collar sliding out of her grip.  Sarah strained her legs and back slowly, trying to build anticipation for when she reached her gargantuan height.  Unfortunately, several inches short of that her head banged into the ceiling, and she slumped down to recoil from it.  “Ow!” she exclaimed, rubbing her head where it had collided with the ceiling.  “Who the hell put that there?” 

 

After a quick glance at what she had ran into she looked back to me giddily.  “Dude, I’m enormous!” she declared, leaning into me with wide eyes.  She did not have to tell me, of course, but something about how excited she was made it even better.  “I can’t even stand up indoors anymore!  This is so cool!”

 

“I know!” I replied, matching her enthusiasm.  “You’re like twice as tall as I ever was!”

 

“Whoa, I am!” she responded, the comparison just now occurring to her.  “And you thought I was big when I was just a head taller than you.  Now even if you hadn’t shrunk I’d still tower over you.”  She paused for a moment, and somehow her eyes brightened and her smile got even wider.  “Oh man, I can’t wait to see everyone at school tomorrow!  They’ll be like ‘Sarah, we’re so sorry, we should’ve been nicer to you!’ and I’ll look down at them and be all ‘Ha ha ha, I’m gonna step on you, puny humans!’”  She did a passable but unnecessary impression of the Jolly Green Giant for herself, which strangely made me even more excited while imagining it.

 

“How big do you think you’ll get?” I asked.  “I mean, if I have a minimum size, you might have a maximum one.”

 

“Eh, maybe,” Sarah answered flippantly.  “I kinda hope there isn’t.  I’ve grown three feet in a day and it’s not even noon yet, a hundred feet isn’t really out of the question.”

 

“But Sarah…” I began.  I hated that I was about to curb some of her enthusiasm, but she needed to know my thoughts on it too.  “If you get that big you won’t even be able to see me with a magnifying glass or something.  I’m already puny compared to you, and if you get much bigger you won’t even be able to pick me up like this.”

 

“I thought that’s what you wanted, though?” she said, coming down a little.  “You’ve always wanted me to be gigantic, and now I can!”

 

“You already are to me, though,” I responded.  “I always wanted to be your tiny man, and for you to be my giantess.  That’s not what we’ll be if you get that huge, though.  You’ll be everyone else’s giantess, and I’ll just be some speck of dirt stuck beneath your fingernail.”  I sighed sadly before continuing, and she graciously paused to let me finish.  “We won’t be able to hang out, or talk, or play any fun games together.  You won’t be able to hold me or look down and laugh at how small I am by your foot.  And I won’t be awed by how big you are because I’ll be living on you somewhere until you absent-mindedly brush me off.  We won’t have any more fun, it’ll just be lame and you’ll forget about me.”

 

Sarah was silent longer than I expected, lids shut over her beautiful eyes.  When she opened them again water was brimming at the bottoms and she rapidly blinked to dissipate it.  “Is… is that how you really feel?” she asked, her booming voice quivering. 

 

“Yeah, it is,” I replied.  “You getting big enough to step on houses is cool and all, but I’d end up being nothing to you, and that…”  I trailed off, unable to think of how to properly express myself.

 

“Hey, cheer up!” Sarah said, giving me a quick shake.  “I’m really glad you told me before I got too big for you and it was too late, though I did kinda force the issue.  We’re partners, and I don’t want to do anything that’ll hurt you.  And when I think about it, you’re right.  We wouldn’t really be together anymore, we’d just be… two people of opposite sizes in the same place, you know?  Sure, I’d have my fun threatening to squish all the people who used to bully us, but I’d miss your company.  I guess I’m… I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.  You know how I can get carried away when I’m excited about something.”

 

Whew.  That could have gone sour real easily.  “Thanks for listening to my concerns.  I don’t mean to hold you back, it’s just that you’re so important to me, and if what we had went away I don’t think I’d be able to bear it.”

 

“I know I’m important to you,” Sarah replied, quickly getting her swagger back.  “I’m your giantess, after all.  You shrank because I wanted you to so that I could enjoy towering over someone so tiny.  Really, with you this small I don’t even need to grow any more.  I’d never take a thousand people running away from me when I could have you standing at my feet, eagerly waiting for me to step on you.”

 

“I think I had something to do with shrinking, too,” I corrected her.  “I’ve been fantasizing about you as a giantess for years but didn’t start getting smaller until I told you.  Seems like they might be connected to me.”

 

“See, that’s where you messed up!” Sarah exclaimed, proud to have tripped me up.  “You fantasized about me as a giantess, whereas I always wanted you to shrink.  There’s a big difference between a shrunken person and a giantess, which I’m sure you’re well aware of now.  Besides, you didn’t start shrinking until I told you about my dreams.  Sounds like you’re shrinking for me.”

 

“Well I told you first,” I shot back, “so clearly it’s for me!”

 

“Oh yeah?  Well you wouldn’t have had anything to tell me if I hadn’t outgrown you!” she retorted.  “I’m the whole reason for your dreams, so you’re just doing it because I want you to!”

 

“Maybe I kept myself short so that you’d be taller than me, ever think of that?” I asked.  “I wanted to be smaller than you, so I made sure it’d happen.”

 

Sarah lowered me until I was in front of the tip of her nose so she could focus on me while still dominating my vision with her amazing face.  “That doesn’t make any sense, dummy,” she whispered.  “You didn’t realize how much you wanted to be smaller than me until you were, so ha!  You’re tiny because I wanted you to be, not the other way around!”

 

“No, I’m pretty sure all that summer I was telling myself, ‘Sarah’s your best friend, and she’s going to have a growth spurt.  It’d be really awesome if she were taller than you, so stay short so that the next time you see her she is!’”

 

She gasped audibly and looked at me in shock.  “No you didn’t, stop lying!” she said, cracking a smile.  “You were horrified the first time you had to look up at me, I remember!  You were like ‘Oh no, Sarah’s taller than me, what am I gonna do?’ and I was like ‘Hello, little man!  Squish!’  I mean, not literally, but that’s how it went in my head.”

 

“Weirdly enough, that’s what I imagined happening right then!” I countered.  “I imagined shrinking real small under your gaze until you laughed and stepped on me, so it was my idea first!”

 

“That’s not how you told it the other day,” Sarah replied, her voice dripping with smugness.  “Besides, if we’re counting us imagining things, then I clearly win.  Back when I played with dolls I always imagined one of them was you.  I even named my favorite one after you and acted like it was my little boyfriend.”  I stared at her in surprise, and she gave me an arrogant look.  “Can’t beat that one, can you?”

 

“I…” I began, then swallowed heavily.  “I was jealous of your dolls because they got to spend so much time with you and get picked up by you.  I wanted to be one of them so badly.”

 

“Dude shut up, no you didn’t,” Sarah replied, shaking her hand so that I was thrown into her fingers.  “There’s no way you wanted to be one of my dolls.”

 

“I did, though,” I said, very seriously.  “There was even one that looked a little like me, so it wasn’t too difficult to picture myself in its place.”

 

“That was…”  A frog caught in Sarah’s throat, and she cleared it before continuing.  “That was my favorite one.  I liked it so much because it looked like you, and I could play like you were tiny.”  We were both quiet, looking at each other in solemn thought while we chewed on what we had just learned about each other.  Sarah finally broke the silence after a while, asking, “Have we seriously been doing this our whole lives?”

 

“Yeah, I guess so,” I confirmed after mulling it over for a second.  “I’ve thought about you towering over me for so long I can’t imagine not doing it.  That first time I looked up at you I wasn’t horrified, I was amazed.  I thought that was the closest I’d ever come outside of my own head.”

 

Overwhelmed with emotion and not sure how to feel, Sarah opened her mouth to reply and closed it, then started laughing nervously before abruptly cutting it short.  After a few rounds of this she managed to center herself enough to speak.  “We’ve been best friends for years, though, we share everything.  Why didn’t one of us say something?”

 

“It was risky,” I replied.  “Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.  If I told you I always imagined I was one of your dolls and had recurring dreams where I was tiny at your feet and you weren’t into it, you would’ve thought I was a freak.”

 

“And you don’t have to put yourself in my shoes, because I’m gonna do it for you,” Sarah teased, “but I see your point.  If I told literally anyone else that I liked to picture them bug-sized in front of me, they would’ve run for the hills.  Guess I was worried you might do the same, and I didn’t want you to.”

 

I thought about it for a second.  “Are we freaks?” I asked, deciding the question was worth bringing up.

 

“Shit, probably,” Sarah answered quickly, as though she had been thinking the same thing.  “I mean, let’s look at the facts.  You’re an inch tall, and I’m over ten feet, and we’re both ecstatic about it.  I could squish you without a second thought and we’re dating.  Who cares if we’re freaks as long as we’re freaks together?”

 

“Hey, yeah!” I exclaimed.  “Why should I care what anyone else thinks as long as I have you?  I do wish we’d told each other a long time ago, though.  We could’ve shared dreams, played tiny and giantess or something, just had fun with it instead of worrying about getting judged.”

 

“That would’ve been neat, but why should that matter?” she replied.  “Right now I’m holding you in my hand like we both always wanted, and there’ll always be room for you in it.  It would’ve been neat to do all that stuff, but we’re living all the stories we’d tell each other anyway!  Plus,” Sarah raised her other hand and playfully batted me with a finger, starting me swinging again, “you imagined you were my favorite doll, so clearly you shrank for me.  I win.”

 

“Okay, you got me,” I conceded.  In truth I had forgotten we were even discussing that and was happy to let her have this victory.  “Pick your prize.”

 

“Well, you’ve been spending a lot of time in my mouth lately,” she started, “and since all your dreams seem to be about me eating you, that seems like something you really enjoy.  But since I always dream about squishing you and the last time you were down there you barely fit under my foot, I think it’s time we live out my fantasies, seeing as how you don’t want me to grow until I’m really a giantess.”

 

“You mean…”

 

“That’s right.  Your teensy self is about to spend a lot of time under my huge feet and there’s not a thing you can do about it.”

 

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!  

 

Yes I know this chapter was mostly talking, but once Sarah's head hit the ceiling that seemed like the natural course for it, and this story has long ago outgrown any plan I had.

Dream Come True by Vintovka

Sarah leaned forward to give me an Eskimo kiss, batting me left and right with the tip of her nose.  When she pulled back she had a huge smile and let out a loud giggle.  “Repeatedly stepping on your tiny ass might help me feel better about not getting to be a giantess,” she said, following my swinging body with her eyes.  “And believe me, I’m gonna test that out.”  She stuck a finger into my path, bringing my motion to an abrupt stop when I crashed into her fingertip.

 

The grin remained plastered on her face while she walked out of the kitchen, not even diminishing when she had to bend and twist to fit through the door frame.  If anything, I figured that just made her happier: maybe she would never get to be titanic, but she was significantly larger than any other human, and could lord that over everyone else.  Fitting in with the rest of society would be much more difficult for her, and that was just the way she wanted it.

 

After just a few more steps Sarah was in the center of a wide open area, giving her plenty of stomping ground.  She gave me a teasing look and one more shake before saying, “So, my itty-bitty boyfriend, do you think you’re ready to be on the receiving end of one of my fantasies?”  She managed to say that with the utmost contempt, as though I were not frequently under her feet in my dreams, too.

 

“Do your worst, I can take it!” I replied.  In truth there was nothing I wanted more than this.  Not only did I look forward to her playing with me using only her humongous feet, but I would finally get to look up at her from ground level and fully experience her as a giantess.

 

Sarah chortled in response to my bravado.  “We’ll see about that,” she said coyly, and began lowering me to the ground.  She came with me, crouching into a squat to help with my descent, her eager eyes never leaving me.  The lower we got the further she held me out from her body, and she rested her arm on her knee when she could get no lower.  Her hand escorted me the rest of the way, but when I was about level with her ankles her fingers opened, dropping me to a rough landing on the carpet.

 

The tall, thick fibers gave me more trouble than expected getting up, and Sarah had plenty of time to stand while I struggled to my feet.  The carpet came up to my ankles, but I barely noticed while I gaped up at Sarah’s monolithic body.  She looked to be about a thousand feet tall to me, and her tremendous legs accounted for well over half of it.  Her tattered shirt barely hung down past her breasts, and her skirt had become so short it looked more suited for a nightclub than a school.  The only thing that still seemed to fit her were her socks, which were still pulled neatly up to her knees despite the incredible growth of her legs and feet.  Maybe they were being affected by the same thing my clothes were?

 

Sarah looked down at me with a huge smirk and placed her hands on her hips, somehow becoming even more imposing.  The ceiling must have been a little higher here, since the top of her head was just short of the ceiling, as though it had been designed just for this.  Even though it seemed like there were a couple hundred feet between us it felt like she was standing right over me, and I was easily within a single step’s range of either foot.  Down here, I truly understood what it meant to be puny, and wished it would never stop.

 

After a deafening silence she let out a huge, rumbling laugh that rattled my insides.  “Well what do we have here?” she asked, her booming voice nearly overwhelming me.  “Did you think you could shrink yourself so that you could look up my skirt without me knowing?”  She quickly raised her foot until it was at waist level then stomped, slamming it into the floor close enough that I felt the air pushed aside by her foot.  The ground trembled from the impact and my knees went weak, dropping me to the ground.  Her laugh rang out again, and she added, “Think again, pipsqueak.  The only thing you’re gonna see is the underside of my foot right before I squish you.”

 

Damn, she was really getting into it now.  I got back up, pulling on the threads of her socks for help since my hands could firmly grip them now.  When I was standing again I looked up and was instantly shocked.  The front of Sarah’s big toe would be tickling my nose if it were not so enormous.  The digit alone was twice as tall as me, and if I wanted to I could scale it like a wall and play sports on her foot.

 

Sarah had no intention of giving me the chance.  She raised the toe high, knocking me back when it bumped against my face, and held it there threateningly while I stared at its underside.  After letting it loom over me for a moment so it could properly menace me she slowly brought it down, stretching it forward as she did.  It was just long enough to land on me, pushing me over and settling over my body while leaving my head exposed.  Her gigantic toe alone was enough to completely dominate me.

 

A cocky grin dimpled her face as she leaned forward, putting an ordinarily miniscule, but significant to me, amount of extra pressure onto my trapped body.  It was painful, but knowing that Sarah could crush me at any time was exhilarating.  Just being pinned by her foot was amazing, and she was only getting started.  I looked up at her, my pain dulled by immense pleasure as I stared over her legs that seemed to go forever, to fully appreciate her towering over me, and noticed that she was clearly having the time of her life.

 

Sarah let out a terrifying cackle, and I felt the vibrations from it running through her foot.  “Bet you didn’t plan for this,” she teased.  “Getting so small made you so easy to trap under my toes I almost feel sorry for you.  Go ahead and give me one good reason why I shouldn’t crush you and I’ll let you go.”

 

The gears turned in my head while I got into the role she wanted me to play.  “Because I’m sorry!” I shouted up to her.  “I really didn’t mean anything by it, I’m just really small and thought you could help!”

 

“Ha!  A likely story!” she retorted.  “Maybe if you’d spent more time coming up with a convincing lie you would’ve realized how moronic this plan is!  You’ve earned this.”  Her foot crawled forward until her toe completely covered me, filling my mouth with the soft cotton fiber of her sock.  After letting it gently lie on me for a second, Sarah let out a triumphant “Squish!”  Much too soon its tremendous weight lifted off me and she pulled her foot back beneath her.

 

Sarah looked down at me, her eyes practically bulging out of their sockets.  “That.  Was.  Amazing!” she proclaimed, scrunching herself down to resist the urge to jump for joy.  “I could almost feel your tiny bones crunch under my toe, it was such a rush!  Can we please do another scenario?  Please?”  She drew it out like she was begging, apparently thinking I needed to be convinced.

 

“Sure, I could do a few more,” I answered, trying to play it cool.  In reality I was only a little less excited than her but did not want to show it.  She was having her fun, after all, and I did not want to make it seem like a competition to see who was more exuberant.  I had a feeling she already knew, anyway.

 

“Yes!” Sarah exclaimed, pumping a fist.  “I knew you got tiny just for me!”  She took a couple deep breaths to calm herself down and get composed.  “Okay.  This time we’re just ourselves, you’re not a pervert trying to take advantage of his size.  We’re at school, and you’re coming up to talk to me, but I don’t notice you because you’re so small!  Then you shrink.  Now you have to get my attention before I accidentally step on you, and you better do it quick because I’ve been waiting a while and you know how impatient I am!”

 

“Hold on a sec,” I said.  “If we’re at school, wouldn’t you be wearing shoes?  And clothes that fit, I guess.”

 

“While you’re right,” she began, “the sole of my shoe is way harder than the sole of my foot.  You don’t want me to actually crush you, right?”

 

“Yeah, I see your point,” I said.  It would be a hell of way to go, though.  “Ready when you are, then!”

 

“Sweet!  I’ll give you a minute to get into position, I like to think you were right in front of me when you got tiny.”  As soon as she was done speaking Sarah looked away, already starting to pretend like she had no idea I was there.  Getting my titanic girlfriend’s attention would be no small feat, I knew, but I felt I could rise to the task.  Worst-case scenario I would end up under her foot, which was hardly a tragedy.

 

Crossing the carpet was like walking through thick mud without the mess.  Every third step my foot got stuck on a loose thread, and I had to lift my legs much higher than usual to avoid the hard, dense fibers.  The trek took longer than I expected, but Sarah’s immense form acted as both my beacon and motivation.  I could not wait to look up at her from a bug’s eye view between her feet and moved with as much haste a possible.

 

I finally reached Sarah and stood between her gigantic, socked feet.  Her heels were together with toes pointed out, and one hip was pushed out while her weight rested heavily on the opposite leg.  One hand was on her side while the other dangled loose beside her thigh, and she looked off into the distance with a disinterested look.  “Ready?” she asked, not even glancing down.  Her timing was as spot-on as her commitment.

 

“I’m right between your feet!” I called up, particularly excited about this.  More than a few times I had stood in front of her, about where I was now, and looked up at her while imagining how she would look if I shrank right then.  Seeing it for real was more breathtaking than my mental pictures had ever been.

 

“Perfect!” Sarah replied.  “Now remember, I have no idea you’re down there, and if you don’t get my attention fast I’m gonna step on you.  And go!” 

 

I began immediately.  “Sarah, I’m down here!” I shouted up her gigantic body, going for the easy route.  “Please help me, I shrank!”  Nothing.  “Come on, just look down, I’m right between your feet!  I’m really tiny!”

 

Sarah let out a loud sigh and shifted her weight, sliding her left foot a little.  “Ugh, where is he?” she asked aloud.  “He’s like five minutes late.  Maybe he got held up after class.”  She stared off into the distance, like she was actively not looking for me.

 

“I’m not late, I’m right here!” I shouted, but she did not even hint that she would acknowledge me.  If hollering would not get her attention I would have to think of something else.  I looked to my left and saw her huge foot perfectly flat against the ground.  With her knee-high socks for a climbing surface, climbing them should be easy, I thought.  Not only was I sure to get her attention at some point along the way, I had always wanted to climb her.

 

I dashed over the floor toward her foot, leaping onto it when I got close.  Her sock was particularly strained as it curved against her instep and I was easily able to grab onto the threads.  Once I was sure of my grip I began clambering up the side, using the woven cotton as a loose net.  After half a minute I pulled myself over the side and onto the top of her foot, then got back to my feet.

 

“He better have a good reason to keep me waiting,” Sarah grumbled.  “I’m never late, but this is his second time in a row, and I really doubt he would let Michelle and Amber play keep away with his backpack again.”

 

I looked over the great expanse of her foot to the stark white tower rising at the end of it.  There was a slight upward slope, but nothing I would be unable to handle.  Setting a brisk pace I began jogging toward her shin, careful not to step between the white fibers of her sock and get tripped.

 

Sarah’s foot suddenly raised, and I was thrown forward with the sharp incline.  I landed on my face and she slammed her foot back down, sending me rolling toward her toes and making an audible thud.  Before I came to a stop she raised it again, launching me into the air.  Her foot went back down and I clipped it during my descent, turning over so that I landed on my butt.

 

For a moment I leaned against her foot, but it soon lifted up again.  I slipped back into the unoccupied space and found myself looking at the sole of her mammoth foot ready to come back down again.  With a surge I shot forward, rolling away from the foot as it crashed back where I had been sitting.  “Look out, you almost stepped on me!” I shouted up.

 

Sarah continued to tap her foot, generating a steady wave of vibrations and low thudding while she acted oblivious to my presence below her.  “Typical,” she muttered.  “He stands me up the same day I was gonna see if he wanted to hang out at my place while my parents are gone this weekend, there’s no way he’d miss that obvious hint!  Well, screw him, I’ve got better things to do than stand around waiting his tiny ass to show.”

 

She raised the foot I had been climbing on and pivoted it on her heel so that I was cast in its shadow.  “Sarah, no, watch your step!” I pleaded.  “I’m under your foot, please don’t step on me!”  As if to spite me she began setting her foot down to take a step.  The colossal foot slowly descended, blocking out more of my view as it pressed toward me.  It hit me on the head, knocking me over so I could do nothing but watch its approach.  I screamed, and it set down on top of me, completely pinning my body beneath the soft flesh of her sole.

 

Squish!” Sarah exclaimed, wiggling her foot back and forth.  She quickly lifted her foot off me and I was picked up with it, stuck to her sock after such a short time.  During its ascent I came free and tumbled through the air for a short time, staying close to her foot until I crashed back into the carpet.  I rolled along the floor from inertia until I bumped into her heel, finally stopping against the warm, rounded surface.

 

She moved her foot to the side, placing it so that I was still in the shadow of her instep when it was on the ground.  I looked up her towering body and saw her striking a triumphant pose, looking down at me with a lopsided grin.  “You suck at this, dude” she declared smugly.  “You couldn’t even get my attention, and I think you’re the coolest person in the world!  If it weren’t for me looking out for you, you wouldn’t last five minutes.”

 

“Hey, I did my best!” I complained.  “How could I know you would start tapping your foot like that?”

 

Sarah’s response was to lift her foot and pivot her heel so that it was over me again.  She brought it down quickly, knocking me over and pressing me slightly into the carpet.  “Squish,” she said, raising her foot back up.  After a second she set it back down on me, giving me a quick tap.  “Squish.”  Her foot went up again and feinted right, then left, before she laid it down on me again.  “Squish.”  I barely had time to feel it before it was back in the air, looming over my prone body.  Once more she rapidly brought it to the floor, practically slapping me with it.  “Squish!”

 

When she took it off me the next time I rolled to the side, just getting out from beneath the gigantic, squishing sole.  Sarah could have easily turned her foot just a bit more and thwacked me with it, but instead she stretched it out and laid it down beside me.  “Sorry.  You’re just so fun to squish, I could do it all day!”

 

My ears perked up.  Maybe not all day, but I could certainly do this a while longer.  “Do you have any more scenarios you want to do?”

 

“Yeah dude, I’ve got tons!” Sarah proudly replied.  “What, did you think I spent years fantasizing about gazing adoringly down at you?  We could spend a week playing out all the days I imagined messing with a tiny version of you and I doubt we’d even be halfway through them all.”

 

“I’m down for more-“

 

“Yeah, down by my feet!  Ha!” Sarah interjected, and I started over.

 

“I’m down for more, but first I have to ask something.”

 

“What’s that?”  She chewed idly on her bottom lip as she often did while firing off questions cockily.

 

“That stuff you were saying reminded me.  Last month you invited me over to your house one Friday and I said that I was looking forward to having some time to myself.  Was that, uh, that day?”

 

“Oh, you heard that, did you?” Sarah teased.  “Yeah, that was my internal monologue while waiting for you.  If you weren’t so fucking oblivious we probably would’ve banged that night.”  Huh.  I hadn’t even considered that until just now.  “I’ve been laying it on thick this year, you wouldn’t believe how many other glaringly obvious hints you missed.”

 

“Well, don’t I feel like a moron.”

 

“A tiny moron,” Sarah corrected.  “Don’t worry about it, you eventually figured it out when I realized subtlety isn’t your thing.  Now come on, these fantasies aren’t gonna live themselves out.”

 

I eagerly looked up at her, excited to hear what her next idea was.

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!

Some Fancy Footwork by Vintovka

“I think this next one will be more fun if I don’t tell you what it is first,” Sarah said, giving me a coy grin.  “Your reaction will be a lot more natural, and I’ll definitely have a lot more fun.  You, though… you’ll have to let me know afterward.”  If she thought I would not revel in any situation where she towered over me, she was mistaken.  Even if she were a little rough, that would be exactly what I expected.

 

“Anyway, I need to walk up for this to work in my head, so just stand there and I’ll be back in a few secs, all right?”  Sarah turned around and took several quick steps away from me, stepping lightly on order to not upset the floor too much.  When she was a good distance away she stopped and stood stock still.  “Okay, and I’m in character in 3, 2, 1… now!”  For emphasis she snapped her fingers, letting the sound and her last syllable linger in the quiet room.

 

Sarah slowly turned back to me, and when she stopped she scanned the floor a moment as if she had forgotten where she left me.  When she spotted my tiny body among the carpet she sprouted a smug, almost mischievous grin, and began walking toward me.  Her movements were slow and deliberate, with each step a long, thundering stride that made the ground quake beneath her feet.  She stopped when she was almost on top of me, the toes of her forward foot perfectly in line with me.  The other foot came forward and set down in line with the first, both of them roughly the same distance from me.

 

She looked down at me haughtily and leaned forward, then a smirk slowly spread across her face.  “There you are, my little friend!” she declared.  “I was starting to worry someone else had gotten to you before me.  Tell me, what’s it like being so tiny?”  I opened my mouth to answer, but as soon as she was done speaking she raised her foot and, quick as a lighting strike, brought it down just beside me.  A tremendous boom rang out from her foot slamming into the ground and a tremor emanated from the point of impact, causing my knees to go weak and knocking me onto my back as it continuously washed over me.  “Ha!  That says it all, doesn’t it?”

 

Sarah let her foot linger beside me, digging her toes into the carpet with a constant, unpleasant grinding sound.  “You’re probably wondering why I shrank you, huh?”  She paused, either realizing she was getting ahead of herself, or having put that in as part of her script.  “Oh yeah.  I shrank you.”  The glib, purposeful nod while she spoke made me think this was all something she had run through her head dozens of times before.  “It was me.  See, I’ve loved looking down on you, imagining that you were a bug at my feet.  You were already so small it wasn’t that big of a leap for you to be bug-sized.”

 

When I finally got back to my feet Sarah swung her foot toward me, slamming into my whole body with the ball of her foot.  I was thrown from my feet and briefly flew through the air before coming down hard in a cluster of carpet fibers.  Sarah’s foot continued its journey, crossing over her other ankle while she looked down at me scornfully.  “Ha!  I love it!” she proclaimed.  “Just like I imagined, you’re powerless against me!  And since you’re the size of a bug, it would be weird if I didn’t treat you like one, right?”  Hurriedly I got back to my feet and looked up at her for clarification, which came in the single word, “Squish.”

 

Sarah let out a long chuckle, never taking her eyes off me.  “We’ve been friends for a long time, so I’ll make you a deal: if you can avoid getting stepped on for a whole minute, I won’t squish you.  But if you mess up even once you won’t get out from beneath my foot.”

 

“What if I don’t accept?” I asked, finally able to get a word in.

 

“Well then I just step on you!” Sarah replied.  “I’m giving you a chance, though you were never that great at sports so I’m not sure how much of a shot you really have.  You’ve always been a fighter though, so maybe you’ll surprise me!”  She waited a beat, blinking her big gray eyes at me.  “You should probably start running now.”

 

I looked around for somewhere I could escape from her, and nothing seemed to offer the refuge I would need.  All of the furniture was behind her, and running back into the kitchen would make this bit of roughhousing turn fatal fast.  Staying away from her feet for even a minute would be difficult in a crowded room, but on wide open carpet it seemed impossible.  Sarah was going to catch me almost immediately.  Why would she invent a game she wouldn’t win, anyway?

 

The vast space to her right was the farthest from her feet, so I decided to start with that.  I took off running, trying to go around her while stepping over the ankle-high carpet.  Sarah casually unhooked her ankles and swung a gargantuan socked foot overhead, casting me in its shadow.  She let it hang above me for a moment before bringing it down in my path close enough that I ran into her instep.  “Aw, I missed!” she proclaimed, brushing me away with her foot.  While I stumbled backward she turned her foot forward, and from its sheer size alone I knew she missed on purpose.

 

I turned and ran the other direction, trying to run between her feet.  She watched me scurrying along the floor, patiently letting me get closer, then another shadow flew over me.  A wall of cotton set down in my way, blocking me again.  “Missed again!” Sarah declared.  “You’re better at this than I thought!”  Clearly she was toying with me, and I was having a blast. 

 

With a hard push off her foot I turned around, moving to go around her again.  I wanted to put some distance between me and the foot that had stopped me, even though running away from her seemed counterintuitive.  After a few seconds of running, however, Sarah corrected that, and after a brief pass from her shadow the foot was in my way again.  This time she felt safe enough to stomp it down, making a great tremor that sent me staggering into the ball of her foot.  “I keep missing!” she exclaimed.  “You just might pull this off after all!”  It seemed doubtful, but maybe she had lost track of time.

 

I shoved off the barricade and ran the other way, angling between her feet again.  With how occupied this foot was keeping me I had not noticed how little forward progress I was making: I had not even reached the toes of her other foot, despite it being gigantic in its own right.  The only hope I had of winning here was if the clock ran out, and I never saw her set a timer.  By now I was starting to get tired, and with the extra effort of stepping over carpet fibers my legs had begun to scream at being forced to work so hard for almost a minute straight.

 

“Hm, time’s almost up,” Sarah boomed.  “Better be safe with this one.”  The foot I was running toward suddenly raised its toes, then the heel lifted off the ground.  In a flash it crossed the great distance to me and her heel set down softly on the carpet.  The sole of her foot hung over me, throwing a deep shadow on my body, and I looked up at the tremendous cotton ceiling pulled tight against the gentle curves of her foot.  I felt magnificently puny beneath her foot while it stretched before and behind me.

 

Sarah brought her foot down, closing the small gap quickly, and the tremendous weight of her foot knocked me on my back.  She gave a firm press, squishing me down into the carpet a little, and let out a triumphant “Squish!”  Her foot remained atop me for a second, pinning me under it in a show of her absolute superiority.  Briefly she raised it off me then set it back down, offering another, much lower and more drawn out “Squish,” once it had settled.  While I was pinned she rubbed her foot back and forth, nudging me along with it, and I reveled in her enormity compared to me.

 

Almost too soon she lifted her foot and set it down beside me, letting me settle in the well beneath her arch.  I looked up Sarah’s towering body, half of my view blocked by her foot, past her preposterously long legs to her overjoyed and smug face.  “So?” she began, grinning.  “How’d you like it, my little buggy?”

 

“Sarah, that was perfect!” I replied.  “It was everything I’d ever dreamed!”

 

“Hm, interesting,” she said with a sly smile.  “Acting I like I have no regard for your safety is exactly what you want.  Better be careful with that wish, or you might find yourself squished for real.”

 

“I’ll try to remember I’m talking to wishmaster,” I joked.  “But where did that particular fantasy come from?”

 

Sarah chuckled.  “Oh, that one?  Sometimes I worried you’d never get the hint and I would have to force the issue.  Dunno how I would’ve shrunk you for that, but you seem… eager enough that I could’ve come up with something.”

 

“So, what’s next?” I asked, wondering what else she had come up with.

 

“Right now?” she came back, then began easing herself to the ground with a great sigh.  The ground shook when her hand set down, then it trembled when her butt hit.  Sarah pulled her foot back from its position over me, then drew her other one close, and clutched her ankles close to her with her long fingers.  “I’m gonna take a quick break, actually.  Being a giantess is tough, you know!”  I must have looked disappointed, since she immediately added, “But that doesn’t mean you get to!”

 

My eyes lit up.  “Just say what you want me to do!”  I gazed joyously up her sock-covered shins to her flirtatious face framed between her knees.  If it was something only I could do, it had to be good.

 

“Well, I’ve always wanted you to climb me,” she started, and I gasped, “but you’re not exactly what I picture when I think of a climber, you know?  And I’m like a thousand feet tall to you or something, and the last thing I want is for you to fall off my knee and break your neck.”  She let go of one of her ankles and stretched her leg out straight, letting it come to rest next to me.  I was just outside her skirt, open like a colossal tent before me.  “So I’m gonna stretch out my legs and let you climb me horizontally!”  I was practically jumping for joy, and she grinned.  “You’ve wanted this too, I can tell.”

 

“Just tell me when to start and I’ll get on it!” I declared.  For years I had “joked” about wanting to climb Sarah, and now we were both clear: those had never been jokes, and I wanted to climb her even more than she wanted me to do it.

 

“As soon as you get down there, little dude!” she answered with a wink.  “Better make it quick, too.  I can’t very well put this leg down without trapping you under my thigh if you’re standing here, can I?”  She grinned and came to a sudden realization.  “Ooh, that does sound fun.  Later, though.  Go on!”

 

She did not have to tell me twice, and I sprinted the tremendous length of her leg in seconds.  Any fatigue I had felt before was gone, replaced by enthusiasm for finally getting to climb her.  When I passed her rounded heel I stopped and turned back to see that she was already sliding her foot toward me.  It ground against the carpet, making a loud scraping as it came closer, her leg dropping from an arch into a straight line.  When it was fully extended her feet were blocking my view, with just a little window between her insteps so I could see her face.

 

“Come on, little guy,” she beckoned.  “Put your money where your mouth is and climb me.”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!

Walking on Sarah by Vintovka

I looked up the alluring spire of Sarah’s socked sole in front of me, close enough to touch.  Bright white cotton clung to every minute curve, with the grid of white thread loosening and tightening with the contours.  Although her feet were almost twice the size they were this morning her socks showed no signs of strain, looking more like she had been poured into them.  As I gazed up at them their sheer enormity threatened to overwhelm me.  Even though I had been trapped under one just a minute ago, it was not until now that I realized they were practically on a different scale than me on their own.

 

Sarah gave an enticing wave with the foot nearest me, and I snapped out of my reverie.  This was more than a dream, it was my destiny.  Resolutely I reached out and grabbed a thread in each hand, and found they had the same thickness as a rope.  I hopped up, tugging myself toward her toes with my arms, and dug my feet into gaps between the threads.  While I steadied myself I pressed myself against the sole of Sarah’s heel, the warm, hard skin on the other side of the fabric providing me with enough stability to get my bearings.

 

Slowly I crept up Sarah’s sole, making sure I always had a hand and foot hooked into her sock at all times.  The firm flesh of her heel gave way to the soft sole beyond as I followed the gentle slope, imperceptible to anyone not lucky enough to be the size of a bug around her.  During my ascent I kept myself pressed against her, practically dragging myself upward.  Even the scent was alluring as it mixed with the aroma of freshly-washed cotton, and it felt like a dream on my skin to boot.

 

The slope became inverted when I reached the ball of her foot, but the increased difficulty did not deter me.  I wanted to climb Sarah so badly that the burning of my arms scarcely registered, and with gritted teeth I soldiered upward.  Besides, if I called it quits now, she would never let me hear the end of it.  Already I could imagine her teasing me.  ‘What’s the matter?  Can’t climb your colossal girlfriend after all?’ she would say before whacking me with her foot.  ‘Guess I’ll have to start carrying you everywhere in a jar so you don’t get all tuckered out.’

 

Luckily, the slope evened out after a minute, and I was left with a clear shot to her toes.  Eagerly I scrambled up, the firm skin on the other side giving me more support than expected.  When I reached the base of her toes, however, all support disappeared, and I was left clinging to stretched cotton.  Though the gaps in the threads I could see her absurdly long toes, but they were well out of reach.  Sarah twiddled them, rocking me while suspended on the cotton webbing, and I desperately clutched the cotton.  After a few seconds the movement stopped and I seized the opportunity, rocketing up the last couple of inches.

 

At last I crested the tip of her big toe, where I clung to the curved surface to prepare for the next leg of the journey.  Sarah was propped up on her elbows, watching me intently with a sly grin on her face.  While she casually lounged, gazing at me with her gray eyes, I held on to the toe, my body perfectly conforming to its curve.

 

“Hey, that wasn’t so bad!” I called to her.  “I bet if you stood up I could make it all the way to your head, no problem!”

 

“Nuh-uh,” Sarah replied, shaking her head.  Her long blond locks waved with her head, appearing almost like a liquid from this distance.  “No way, my little bug boyfriend.  I’m over ten feet tall, you really think you can do that ten more times?”  She paused, looking at me critically while I sheepishly held on to her toe.  “Didn’t think so.  Besides, I doubt even a practiced climber could deal with how damn smooth my thighs are.  You’d slide right off, and I’d have to bust out a magnifying glass to find you in the carpet.”  She had a point, even if I did not want to admit it.

 

I looked down from the tip of Sarah’s toe, considering the height of the precipice.  It was much higher than expected, and if I hit her ankle at the wrong angle I would tumble right back to the floor.  That was the best-case scenario for something going wrong; it was not difficult to imagine breaking my legs on impact, or worse if my feet got caught in her sock.  Trepidation filled my gut while I stared down, envisioning all the ways this could go wrong.

 

Sarah began wiggling her toes back and forth, causing me to sway along with them.  I clung to the sock, terrified of the plummet down the length of her foot.  She giggled, making a light rumble that made me grip the threading even tighter.  “Bit higher than you expected, isn’t it?” she asked teasingly.  “Bet you’re glad you didn’t try to climb me vertically all the way.”  Her toe wiggled again, and Sarah laughed while I remained frozen.  “Guess you didn’t quite realize how huge I am compared to you until now.”

 

We were at an impasse, with me desperately holding onto the tip of her toe while she teasingly moved it back and forth.  Sarah’s foot began swinging down and I grabbed on tightly, not wanting to risk even the slightest fall.  When it came to a stop it was almost horizontal, with me dangling over the edge.  “Thought you could use a little help,” she explained, smiling.  Without wasting a second I dug my feet into her toe, pushing myself up onto her toenail.  I laid there for a second, feeling the soft fabric on my face before standing back up.

 

Before me stretched a long, white road, sloping upward to the peak of her knee.  Part of me wanted to climb along her leg and maintain the illusion of climbing her, but my impetuousness got the better of me.  I ran off her toe and onto her foot, leaning forward to compensate for its slight upward slope.  The ground twitched beneath me, the involuntary twinges of being tickled, and I stumbled while the small movements of her humongous foot threatened to throw me onto my face.

 

I quickly reached her ankle and the earth shuddered beneath me, corresponding with a great roar from below.  My tiny body pitched forward, and I just managed to catch myself with my hands before hitting my head.  The ground ahead of me lowered and a tower rose behind me, cutting off my way back.  All she had done was move her foot a little to straighten her leg and it was like being at the epicenter of a powerful earthquake.  Sarah let out a light giggle and I pushed myself back up, even more resolute since I would have to climb her foot again if I wanted to back out.

 

Going forward I moved more cautiously, sure that Sarah had more mischief in her.  While I progressed toward her knee, the enormity of what I was doing dawned on me: I was walking on my girlfriend, and she was perfectly fine with it.  Dozens of times I had imagined being this size compared to Sarah and climbing her while she waited for me, unaware that I was already there, or shrinking while we laid on the couch together so that I ended up on top of her.  Now that it was really happening, it was everything I had dreamed.

 

Sarah’s big gray eyes followed me while I leisurely walked along her shin, a wide grin plastered on her face.  “You’re really slow,” she declared when I reached the point where the path became wider before me.  “I know you’re tiny and all, but would it kill you to hurry it up?  I’m getting bored, and I just might start playing with my itty-bitty boyfriend to pass the time.”  Though I wanted to see what she could come up with, I knew that would mean the journey up her would be at an end.  Reluctantly I began jogging, picking up my feet to make sure they were not snagged by the small gaps in Sarah’s socks.

 

I reached Sarah’s knee sooner than I expected, and stepped from the white cotton onto the smooth hill.  Her skin barely dimpled beneath me while I scaled her kneecap, and in less than a minute I was atop it.  The vast expanse of her thigh stretched before me, bare all the way to the tiny fringe of a plaid skirt.  Excitement gripped me again and I ran down the hill onto it, eager to take a trip that I had only ever expected my hand would.

 

Stepping onto Sarah’s thigh, I immediately noticed the ground was much softer, almost squishy, even though Sarah barely had a trace of fat on her.  I reached down and brushed my hand along her skin, basking in the remarkable smoothness.  Looking around, there was not even a hint of hair or stubble, like she had just shaved, leaving a broad field of white, pristine skin.  I glanced down and saw that I was standing in a small divot, with small slopes of skin all around me.  It felt like I was sinking into Sarah, and it would only be a matter of time until she was all around me.

 

Although I wanted to see how far I could sink into Sarah I knew there would be another time for that, and I took a heavy step forward.  Despite its smoothness Sarah’s skin provided plenty of traction, and my gait was steady thanks to its immense size.  One step at a time I drew closer to her hemline, and her eyes widened while she watched my progress.  From the jubilant look on her face I could tell she was almost excited as I was, and I was practically bursting.  Thanks to the perfectly clear ground I practically glided up her thigh, taking care to appreciate the rest of her body growing larger in my view.

 

In no time at all I was at the base of her tiny skirt, wrinkled vertically just enough to allow me passage.  I looked up to Sarah for guidance, and she might as well have shoved me along herself.  Emboldened by her glance and previous admonitions I ducked my head underneath the plaid fabric and walked beneath her skirt.  A transcendent feeling gripped me, like I was simultaneously being transgressive and invited in, and I felt a chill run down my spine.  Not only was my girlfriend a giantess, but I was hanging out under her skirt like it was no big deal.

 

It was dark beneath the cover, but enough light came up from behind me to illuminate the cavern.  Her skin was still immaculate here, and I swiftly traveled the rest of her thigh.  Several times I stopped to savor the experience, but did not linger too long.  The last thing I wanted was for Sarah to get bored and come looking for me.  I made sure she was aware of my progress, dragging myself against her skin every dozen steps, though it was as much for her as me: her skin felt amazing on my face.

 

I came to a firm white wall about waist-high, and saw an identical one not too far past it.  At last, I had reached Sarah’s panties.  Immediately I hoisted myself up, swinging my legs over the band, and stood on the thin white fabric.  For a second I simply enjoyed where I was, relishing the fact that I was living out so many dreams at once.  Before she could get antsy I placed my hand on the wall I had just clambered over and walked along it, heading for the middle.

 

After a minute the wall disappeared, following her leg down, and I was standing on the great swath of white cloth covering her vagina.  My feet sank into her panties, and I realized that, unlike the rest of her clothing, her panties were moist.  No matter where I went a small slosh accompanied my footsteps, and they were only getting more damp the longer I walked around.  Sarah found this as hot as I did!  I spent a bit walking around, getting her even more aroused by my mere presence on her pussy as I did so.

 

Light burst through the top of her skirt, dazing me, and her hand plunged through the gap.  Two fingers seized me by my whole body and dragged me out fast enough to make my hair blow back from the breeze.  Sarah held me aloft, looking at me with crazed, dilated eyes and breathing heavily.  I looked down and saw that her other hand was still holding her skirt open, with a finger pulling up the band of her panties.  Her fingers held me prisoner while she looked at me with a maddened visage, trying to decide what to do.

 

A long, silent moment passed, and Sarah took several deep breaths through her nose.  Reluctantly she lowered me onto her stomach and dropped the waist of her skirt back in place.  Her fingers opened, releasing me, and she dragged her hand away.  “Later,” she said duskily, then leaned her head back.  Gradually she lowered herself to the floor, leveling the field in front of me, and visibly tensed her arms to keep her hands by her sides.

 

After that burst of excitement, I was glad for the relaxing stroll up Sarah’s torso.  Her tummy was immaculately flat and the color of alabaster, and made for easy walking even though my feet dipped into her skin.  With her shirt torn to shreds there was nothing at all to impede me, and I could just see her eyes poking over the twin mounds of her breasts to watch me.  Briefly I considered climbing down to play in her navel, but her libido was clearly being held together by a thread at this point.

 

Thanks to the smoothness of her stomach I reached the base of her breasts quickly.  Briefly I stood there, watching them heave up and down with each breath.  They were massive now, many times my size, and strained against her white bra.  It was difficult to imagine a straight man who had not at some point fantasized about standing atop a gigantic pair of breasts, and now, with no other way forward, I was about to do so.

 

I grasped the base of her bra’s cup firmly hand hoisted myself up, springing off the firm ribcage below.  Quickly I dug myself in, grasping the sheer fabric as firmly as I could, and began to climb Sarah’s boob.  It was rough going at first with a nearly-vertical incline, but the higher I got the more it flattened out until I no longer needed to grip it.  Carefully I strolled forward until I stepped off the brassiere and plunged nearly waist-deep in her rack.

 

Sarah saw me sharply sink into her boob and giggled.  “Having fun, little guy?” she asked.  “Here, let me help you again.”  The ground beneath me began to rock back and forth while she shook her chest, and I struggled to stay upright.  “Oh no!  An earthquake!”  Her breasts jiggled violently while her chest shimmied, and I was thrown onto my side.  She let out a loud gasp and proclaimed, “And by boyfriend’s being sucked into the fissure!  Won’t anybody help him?”  I rolled down the slope of her breast until I bumped against the other side, coming to a stop in her cleavage.

 

“Oh, good,” Sarah said, “he got stuck on an outcropping.”  I tried to climb out, but with the soft skin around me it was nearly impossible.  “But wait!  A huge tree’s about to fall on him!  He’s not out of danger yet!”  She poised a finger over me, lining it up with my chest.  When she was satisfied, her finger began racing toward me while she made dive bomber noises with her lips.  Her finger crashed into me, driving me down between her breasts until I came out the bottom.

 

“He must be trapped under a hundred tons!” Sarah continued.  “He’ll be crushed!”  Her voice made everything around me rumble and vibrate, giving me an intense feeling of pleasure all over.  “Lucky for him his girlfriend is a titaness, and she decides when he gets crushed!”  A finger poked through the top of her cleavage, opening a small passageway for me.  Two more of her fingers forced their way in, lifting her breasts from atop me so that I could walk out from beneath them.

 

When I was clear Sarah pulled her hand free, letting her breasts slap back against her chest.  I watched them jiggling for a while, waiting for them to stop, but showing no signs of it.  Their movement was almost hypnotic, and I could not break my eyes away from them.

 

“Hey, little guy,” Sarah said sharply.  “You’re almost there, keep going!”  Her voice broke me out of my trance, and I turned toward her face.  She was right, I only had a little further to go.  Quickly I dashed forward, sliding into the dip between her clavicle, and ran up her neck.  While I crossed it she made a low hum with her throat, shaking my bones whenever I made contact.  It was an amazing feeling, even though it rattled around in my ears.

 

Soon I was at the base of her chin, looking up the last great slope.  Cautiously I pressed my hands into the skin and found that they went deep enough to support me for a split second.  I had never imagined getting this far, so now I needed to improvise.  Rapidly I scampered up the underside of her chin, dimpling her porcelain skin with my hands and feet just long enough to spring up a little further.  My arms burned and my legs began to falter, but just before they gave out I was able to grab onto the edge of her chin.

 

With a final burst of energy I pulled myself up until I was standing on her chin.  Haggardly I shuffled forward, dragging my feet across her skin, until my hands plunged into her bottom lip.  I rested my head on it like a pillow and gave her a nice, long kiss.  In response Sarah’s lips pulled back in a smile, causing my head to descend while the cushion disappeared.

 

“Thought you’d never make it, teensy,” Sarah said, her voice blasting me back.  “But I’m glad you did.”  She placed the tip of a finger on my back and pressed it down gently, giving me an approximation of a hug.

 

I nuzzled her lip and snuggled in the warmth of her finger for a moment.  “Are you feeling rested?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, you certainly gave me plenty of time,” she replied with a chortle.  Her finger slid off and set down beside me, and her thumb came to rest on the other side.  Carefully she pinched me between her digits and picked me off her chin, then held me far enough up that I could see the rest of her beautiful face.

 

“You know,” she began, tilting her head slightly, “if I dropped you right now you’d go right into my mouth, and I’m so much bigger and stronger than you there’s not much you could do about it.”  Sarah’s lips turned upward in a devilish smirk and I felt myself falling toward her mouth.  Her fingers kept a secure grip on me though, and when I was almost touching her lips she puckered them, giving me a big, wet kiss before pulling me back away.

 

“I’m actually feeling a little cooped up, and you’re probably tired of being in my mouth for now.”  She was way off the mark with that, but I wanted to see where she was going with this.  “Think you’re up to going outside?”

 

I gulped.  The last time I was outside I was almost brutalized by three giantesses, and I was much smaller now.  But I could fit in Sarah’s hand, too, and she was devoted to keeping me safe.  “You just want to tower over regular-sized people, don’t you?” I asked.

 

“Mayyybe,” she replied coyly, giving a little laugh.  “C’mon, you wanna come outside with me or not?”

 

“Sure,” I replied, shrugging as much as I could with my arms pinned by her fingers.

 

“Perfect,” she said, drawing out the r.  “You were coming along anyway, I just wanted to be sure you’re okay with it.”  The world spun in blurs of color while she moved me to the side and slowly sat up.  “Just let me put my shoes on and you can join me for a stroll in the park.”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7635