Fire Emblem The Blazing Blade: A Shrinking Journey by Sheograth
Summary:

In this story, Mark, a scholar from the city of Ostia, travels the known world on a research project. During his journey, he arrives at the plains of Sacae, hoping to catelogue their customs. But upon his arrival, something happens that makes his journey much more challenging...

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10


Categories: Adventure, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4767 Read: 33992 Published: July 14 2018 Updated: December 04 2018
Story Notes:

I've decided to take one the the chapters I wrote on Writing.com and actually expand it into a full story. This story is based on Fire Emblem (specifically Fire Emblem 7, along with a focus on Lyn from the game)

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

1. Ch1: Encountering The Lady of the Plains (Preview) by Sheograth

2. Ch2: Conversing with Lyn (Preview) by Sheograth

3. Ch3: Obtaining A Sacred Blade (Preview) by Sheograth

Ch1: Encountering The Lady of the Plains (Preview) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Lyn

Here is the main page for Lyndis, if you’re unfamiliar with the character.

 

You slowly wake up, unsure of where you were previously or even what you were trying to do, besides that your name was Mark. Everything looks strange and alien, and you really have no idea what just happened. You see a few moderately large green strands that reach up to your chest, but the rest of the area is fairly open and flat, with various shades of greens and browns fading into the distance. Then you look further past you, and you nearly fall over when you see what looks like a nomadic hut, except it was far larger than any building or structure you’ve ever seen.

 

But then your memory starts to clear up a bit, and you recall your journey to the distant plains of Sacae, as you were ordered to observe and record the various kingdoms and lands of Elibe by the nobles of Ostia, as you were a scholar serving your home kingdom. And you remember that when you neared a Sacaen village, you were stricken with a terrible headache, so you stopped and sat down on a rock. And anything between that and now was a haze, so you figure that you passed out.

 

And now it seems like you have more to worry about than a simple headache, because you somehow shrunk down to a miniscule level. Looking at the blades of grass again, you figure that you were no more than 2 inches tall, which was a frightening prospect.

 

Before you could decide where you should go next, you saw the flaps of the hut open, and an incredibly massive and beautiful woman walks out of it, shaking the ground around you with her thunderous steps. She seemed to be dressed in Sacaen attire, and from what you remembered from your studies, it seemed that she was a member of the Lorca Tribe. She had long flowing green hair, which was tied in a high pony tail, and matching piercing green eyes. You felt absolutely awestruck, and you couldn’t even will yourself to shout up to her, from being so mesmerized.

 

Then the mystery Sacaen woman started to speak, saying “Ahh! The winds are flowing softly, and I feel like luck will be with me today. But for now, I should prepare some tea, before I go out to hunt for the day’s meal.” And then she quickly returned to her hut, and you knew immediately that you had to get her attention, because you knew that it would be impossible to fulfill your task, let alone survive, at this strange and dangerous perspective.

 

You were glad that the Sacaens built their huts in the manner that they did, because you would never be able to get through a normal door because of your size, and yet you were also not small enough to crawl under a door if you would have needed to do so. After a few minutes, you enter the Sacaen woman’s hut, and you see her sitting down while she waits for her tea to heat up.

 

As you walk closer to the woman, you notice that she wasn’t wearing any shoes, and you were surprised that her feet seemed so smooth and delicate. You would have imagined that a Sacaen, with all their nomadic traditions, would seem much hardier and rougher. You wonder if it was a natural trait of the Sacaen people, and if it was a blessing that was passed down from their crusader ancestor, Hanon.

 

As you get even closer, you pass her leather boots, and the scent that radiates from them is incredibly strong. You begin coughing, not expecting to experience such an intense aroma from a pair of feet that looked so soft and smooth. But before you could react, the Sacaen woman’s feet started barreling right towards you, and slam into you, causing your head to be jammed between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

 

Your head was held like a vice, and she would periodically scrunch her toes, as your presence was only able to cause an unconscious reaction out of her. They seemed to grip at your head like a mere pebble, and you were treated as ruthlessly as one would expect as a result.

 

Strangely enough, her toes did not seem to carry the same intense odor as her boots did, even if he did notice a light similarity. You felt like he was being surrounded by nature, and it seemed natural for a woman who completely embraced the simpler life of nature. But you still noticed the overpowering smell that her boots carried, and the two aromas mixed in the strangest of ways, although you didn’t seem to dislike it. It was an odd concept, to be thinking that way about someone’s foot, but you ignore your opinion on the smell, and try and focus on a way to get her attention.

 

But before you could think of anything, she dragged her feet back under her chair, bringing you with them, and you felt the pressure increase as she put all the weight of her legs onto the balls of her feet. She then began to grind the balls of her feet back and forth, completely smothering you in her toe flesh, as she was completely focused on her heating tea.

 

Your body was harshly pressed into the ball of her foot, and your head and face was crammed between both of her immense toes. For some odd reason, you didn’t feel all that much pain, even though you were sure that you should have been dead by now, and you wonder just how you’re still alive.

 

Then, the woman shouted, “It seems like the tea is finished. Perfect!” She then shifts towards her table, lifting her legs in the process, which subjects you to strange pressures pulling at you from all directions. When she stops, she crosses her legs, allowing her left leg to dangle over her right, causing you to be held in the air as well. You cannot look down, because her toes gripped your head even tighter than before, but you considered it a blessing, because you had no desire to see for yourself how high up you were being kept.

 

As she poured her tea and prepared her lunch, she happily wriggled her toes, giving your head a vigorous massage. Before she began to eat, she said “Please provide me with your blessing, spirits of the plains, and guide me in my hunt.” She then remained silent for a few moments, and she was completely still as well, including her long and slender toes.

 

You were happy that you got to hear a Sacaen practice their natural customs like this, but you’d much rather be able to have a conversation instead, especially if it provided you some respite from this strange torture. Then she started to drink and eat, while her toes excitedly played with their new toy, while their master was none the wiser to your presence.

 

All you could hope for would be to escape from this mess, and properly get this woman’s attention. And as you think, you hear her mumble to herself “Sometimes, I get tired of this repeating life on the plains. I wonder if I could ever have an adventure, like my mother and father did when they were young.” You could clearly understand this woman’s desire for adventure, and you are sure that you could provide her with one if you could ever gain your attention.

 

Traveling alone, from Ostia all the way to the distant plains of Sacae, was fascinating for sure, but it was also incredibly lonely and sometimes even depressing. Luckily, you didn’t ever run into any bandits or brigands, and you even met friendly people at the various towns and villages during your journey. But those days on the road, by yourself, were rough on your morale. Maybe this occurrence was an act of fate, but before you could continue pondering, the Sacaen’s toes squeezed your head one more time.

 

Then the woman said, “Now that I’m finished, I should head out to find something for tonight!” You hope that your luck changes, and you have a chance to escape from her toes’ clutches, and maybe even get her attention before she heads out to hunt.

 

←To Be Continued

End Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters (from Fire Emblem 7), settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Ch2: Conversing with Lyn (Preview) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

 

The Sacaen woman walks over to her leather boots, which were light brown with some ornate looking gold details near the upper halves, and prepares to put them on, while your head was still stuck between her 2nd and 3rd toes. With each step she took, your body was pressed more and more into the highly soft ball of her foot, keeping you snugly trapped.

You try to yell up to this Sacaen woman again, but she lifts her other foot to insert it into the respective boot, while putting more weight onto the foot holding you captive as a result. That squeezes the air from your lungs, preventing you from making a sound, as she begins to put on the other boot. And as she carefully slips on the boot, you were engulfed in darkness as her foot slowly blocked out the light.

The heat was incredibly intense for you, especially since it was already hot outside, which only caused the Sacaen woman’s toes to sweat even more, thoroughly covering you. And because of this intense atmosphere, the earthy and nature filled aroma was replaced by an oppressive odor, which made it more difficult for you to focus.

After that, she grabs her bow and a few arrows, before leaving her hut to begin her hunt, not realizing that she was bringing you along for the experience. She walks for a decent amount of time, searching for some animals that could act as a good source of food, treading over your tiny body the entire time. Eventually, she notices a few birds in the distance on some tree branches, so she prepares her bow.

She aims carefully, and fires her first shot, striking the bird cleanly, knocking it off the branch. Upon seeing this, the Sacaen woman smiles and prepares to shoot down another, believing that two birds should be good for now. But as she aims, you begin to grow tired of being trapped under this woman’s toes, so you try to squirm as much as you are able, causing those toes to press back down on you.

At first, the Sacaen simply ignores whatever odd sensation she was feeling in her boot, and just gets back to aiming her bow, but you try a bit harder to free yourself. You keep on trying, to the point that you distract the woman right as she was about to release the arrow, throwing off her aim just enough to miss her second target.

Once this happens, the rest of the birds fly away, as the Sacaen woman scrunches her toes, nearly suffocating you, as she mumbles, saying “What was that...? Did something fall into my boot?” But for now, she ignores this and goes to grab the one fallen bird, treading over you yet again. When she arrives, she inspects it, while saying “A clean hit. This should make a decent meal...” As she continues to inspect it, her 2nd toe continually presses into your face, before pushing down in front of you on the leather insole, smothering you against the long ‘neck’ of that toe.

In response to this, plus from the growing oppressive heat inside her leather boot, you try one final possibly risky move and bite at the Sacaen woman’s 2nd toe. She instantly grinds her foot into the dirt, nearly crushing you, as she yells, saying “Did something bite me?! Just what fell into my boot...?” But due to this sudden reaction, the pain and intensity caused you to pass out, just as Lyn sat down against the tree trunk to remove her boot and inspect it.

Once it was off, she dumps the contents onto her palm, and sees a tiny figure land on it. Upon seeing this, the Sacaen gasps, as she says “Is this... a person?? What kind of magic could do this...?” Now that you were in her palm, she gets back on her leather boot, and returns to her hut, wishing to nurse you back to health...

 

Sometime later...

 

Once the Sacaen returns to her home, she places you on a soft piece of cloth, while preparing the bird to be cooked, as well as making another brew of hot tea. And once the bird was cooking and the pot of tea was being heated, she watches you intently, hoping that you would wake up soon. Soon, the strong smell of that tea slowly caused you to regain consciousness, as you rub your eyes and brush yourself off.

When the Sacaen sees this, she smiles happily, and softly says “You’re awake! I’m so glad you’re okay...”

Upon hearing this, you realize that you were discovered, so you nod, and say “I’m glad you found me. I’m still unsure of how this all happened, but at least I’m no longer in danger...”

After this, she grins and says “I’m Lyn! Nice to meet you! Who are you?”

You smile back, and say “My name is Mark. I’m a scholar from Ostia, and I was travelling all across Elibe for a research project. But now, I can’t finish my mission!” Upon saying this, you slump over dejectedly, as Lyn looks at you sympathetically.

Then, she taps her chin, before saying “Wait, you said you had to travel all over right? What if I took you to where you needed to go?”

Hearing this, you smile, but say “That’s very kind of you, Lyn, but I couldn’t ask you to leave your home just for my mission...”

But Lyn shakes her head, and leans in a bit closer to you, as she says with wide eyes “It would be no problem! I’ve always wanted to go on an adventure...

As you both continued to chat, your stomach grumbled, causing Lyn to softly laugh and say “Why don’t I get you some food. I was preparing lunch...” Following that, you both enjoy lunch together, as Lyn happily tells you about some of her Sacaen customs.

 

About an hour later...

 

After you both were finished, Lyn began cleaning up, while saying “It really was nice chatting with you, Mark! I hope we can become good friends!”

You nod, while Lyn helps you clean yourself off a bit, still feeling guilty that she caused you to be stuck in her boot while she went on her hunt. She was gentle, but even her attempts at cleaning you softly made you feel a bit overwhelmed, as her nimble and massive fingers danced around your body. It felt incredibly soothing to have Lyn care for you like this, and you feel like this made all of the struggling so far to be worth it all.

And once you felt a bit cleaner than before, you both hear loud shouts coming from outside, causing Lyn to quickly grab a blade, and peek outside, before saying “Oh no! Bandits!”

Hearing this, you become nervous, as you say “Bandit? Here?? What should we do?”

Lyn shakes her head, and lifts her blade, before saying “I’m not sure, but I’ll fight as best as I am able. You wait here, okay Mark?”

But before Lyn leaves, you say “Wait a moment! I might be a scholar by trade, but I’ve read up on military strategy, so let me help you...”

Hearing this, Lyn thinks for a moment, before picking you up and tying you against one of her Sacaen earrings, giving you an easy way to contact her during the battle. And once you were secure, and felt like you wouldn’t fall, you say “I’m ready now! We’ll stop those bandits!”

Following this, Lyn, and her 2 inch tall advisor, head out into battle, to stop the bandits from raiding her home...

End Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

Ch3: Obtaining A Sacred Blade (Preview) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

 

Now that Lyn was out on the field of battle, you would continue to give her instructions while still tied to her earring, since she wasn’t accustomed to battle, even though she was highly skilled with swords...

 

You and Lyn examine the field, and realize that none of the bandits were near each other, and that there were only two of them. Because of that, you say “Lyn, you should attack the bandit closest to your hut! After that, you should go after the one standing by that other hut, because he looks like the leader to me. Does that make sense?”

 

Lyn nods; causing you to be flung about as you were still tied to one of her earrings, so she apologizes for her action and says “Oh no! Are you okay?” You nod, so Lyn says “All you said makes sense to me! I’ll keep us safe now!”

 

Following that, Lyn advances, starting with the bandit closest to her. She effortlessly dodges his axe, and cuts him down, while you struggle to keep your eyes open due to the wind force. And after that, she looks toward the apparent bandit boss, who readies himself with his axe. Once Lyn reaches that bandit, he laughs and says “Who do you think you are? You think you can stand up to Batta the Beast?”

 

Unsurprisingly, Lyn did think that she could stand up to Batta the Beast, as she begins to move at a blindingly fast pace, while delivering a series of quick slashes, before appearing where she started as she slid her blade back into its cover. You felt like the world was spinning, as you could barely comprehend Lyn’s movements. But as you were still dizzy, Batta the Beast began to stammer, saying “What? How... How did you—“ Before he could finish, he collapsed on the ground, leaving Lyn victorious.

 

Now that the battle was over, Lyn brings you back to her hut, this time carefully carrying you so you wouldn’t get swung about while attached to her earring...

 

Once you both calm down from experiencing your first battle, Lyn says “You were such a big help, Mark! I really appreciate you guiding me!”

 

You smile and nod, before saying “It’s the least I can do, after all you’ve done to help me out. And your swordsmanship is incredible, Lyn!”

 

Lyn blushes, as she says “I just trained everyday... I had to be useful to the tribe somehow...”

 

She starts to look down sadly, so Mark clears his throat, and says “About us traveling together. If you really want to help me, I won’t deny your kindness, but shouldn’t you let your family know first?”

Hearing this, Lyn grows silent for a few seconds, before saying “Oh... No, I can’t. You see, bandits attacked our settlement about six months ago, and my parents died while protecting me. And the rest of the Lorca tribe members just went their separate ways, because they couldn’t trust me to lead them, since I’m only 18 years old...” She starts to tear up, making you realize that Lyn experienced some heavy hardships during the course of this year.

 

After all of this, you rub your hand into one of her much larger fingers, in an attempt to comfort her. She notices this, and smiles while wiping away her tears with her free hand, as you say “Your parents sound like wonderful people. And if you want to see the world, I’d gladly welcome you to join me on my journey. Truth be told, I wouldn’t be able to do it on my own anyway...”

 

Hearing this, Lyn takes a deep breath before widely smiling, and saying “Then it’s decided! I’ll take you wherever you need to go. And I won’t cry anymore!”

 

You smile at Lyn’s determination, so you nod, causing her to place you on a table while she packs a few things and supplies for the journey. She makes sure to bring a few healing vulneraries and a spare weapon. And once she was ready, she steps out of her hut, with you safely in her palm...

 

But once Lyn steps back outside into the open air, a gust of wind causes you to fall over on her palm, worrying her. And once she helps you stand back up, she says “You know Mark; it might not be safe for you to just stay on my palm. And my pack has too much in it for you to stay there either...”

 

You nod, and say “Do you have any ideas? The winds along the plains won’t get any weaker as we travel.”

 

Lyn begins to think about a solution, and eventually she gets an idea, so she says “I think I know where I can keep you, Mark!” You listen intently, as Lyn continues, saying “My plains garb is fairly snug, so why don’t I just place you in them?”

 

You nod a few times, until you actually process what Lyn meant, causing you to look up at her in shock, as you say “I can’t do that!”

 

Lyn just smiles, and says “Well, thanks to me you almost spent the day in my boot, so you deserve a nicer place to stay. And if you weren’t here, I’m not sure if I would have been able to defeat those bandits. I promise you’ll be safe...”

 

Honestly, you weren’t worried about safety, but Lyn seemed intent on doing this. And she was quite a beautiful woman, and you could also admit that this could make the journey a lot more enjoyable. As you weighed your options, Lyn stared at you with an almost puppy dog expression, so you relent and say “If you’re okay with me riding in your clothing, then I won’t object. And don’t feel upset about before. I doubt that there are many cases of people shrinking in size, so I am just happy that we’re traveling as equals.”

 

Hearing this, Lyn happily grins at you, and says “I’ll make sure you’re nicely secure, Mark!” And after that, Lyn pulls back the clothing near her neck, and slowly lowers you until you were between her breasts, causing you to be quickly sandwiched against them. As you struggle to keep yourself properly oriented, Lyn begins to giggle, intensely shaking you due to the travelling vibrations. It was also challenging because Lyn’s boobs were both slick with sweat as well as incredibly soft, which made getting a good grip difficult.

 

But Lyn reaches in, and rotates you until you could at least partially see out through her clothing, where her breasts would keep you relatively in place. And once that was finished, she rebuttons the top part of her clothing, before saying “Okay! Time to start the adventure!” Lyn walks in an excited and animated way, obviously looking forward to seeing the world, but you were just glad to finally be making progress with your mission again.

 

Luckily, Lyn’s garb was as tight as she claimed, which prevented her breasts from moving much, which gave you a fairly smooth ride. Eventually, you nod off, as you were fairly drained from both getting Lyn’s attention and advising her through her first battle. Lyn notices this and smiles, deciding to take in the sighs as she walked, hoping that you’d get a bit of rest.

 

An hour later...

 

Suddenly, Lyn’s finger begins to poke you, gently waking you up, causing you to loudly yawn. And then, she carefully lifts you free, and looks at you happily, as she says “Did you rest well?” You nod, so she continues, saying “I wanted to let you sleep longer, but we’re about to pass Bulgar, where an ancient Sacaen temple rests. I thought you might want to get to see it...”

 

Hearing this, your eyes light up, as you say “That sounds amazing! There’s no telling what I could learn from visiting the temple here. Thank you Lyn!!”

 

Lyn lightly blushes, and says “We’re travelling partners now, so of course I’d help you! And I’ve never met many outsiders who were interested in our culture...”

 

You nod, and say “I’m a lover of history! So of course this is exciting for me.”

 

Following this, Lyn tucks you back between her breasts, allowing you to more easily see the outside, as she enters the temple. But when she enters, she sees an elderly temple priest and a gruff looking mercenary.

 

As she walks closer, the elderly priest weakly says “To use this blade in combat is of the greatest sacrilege! I shall not give up the Mani Katti...”

 

The mercenary scoffs and pushes the elderly priest aside, while saying “Sacrilege? I’m Glass! The gods fear my name! My swordplay is peerless! And if I want this sword, then I shall claim it. Stay out of my way!”

 

Hearing this, Lyn runs forward while drawing her blade, causing you to be smacked about by her massive and sweaty breasts. And once she gets close enough, she says “I shall not let you treat this elder so carelessly. If your swordplay is as great as you claim, then I’ll challenge you!”

 

Glass merely laughs, and says “Should I, Glass, fear a little girl? I’ll cut you down, and take the blade that belongs to one as mighty as I!”

 

Hearing this, Lyn prepares herself, while whispering “I’m sorry Mark, but I’ll try to make things as smooth for you as I can...”

 

You shake your head and yell up, saying “Don’t worry about me! I’ll be okay in here. You need to focus on that guy, because he’ll be much more of a challenge, since he also uses swords!”

 

Lyn nods, before charging forward, barely dodging Glass’ first strike. Luckily, Lyn swings her sword as she dodges, slicing Glass right against his chest, causing him to stumble back. And while he was momentarily stunned, Lyn advances to finish him off, moving at an incredible speed. You realize that she was doing the same thing she did against Batta, as she suddenly attacked again, before swiftly stepping away. This was difficult for you, since you were still between her breasts, which flopped about as she dashed for that final blow.

 

As Lyn sheathes her blade, Glass falls to the ground, as the priest approaches and says “Thank you so much, young one. Are you on a journey...?”

 

Lyn nods, and says “Yes! I wanted to visit the temple before continuing, but then I heard all of this. Are you alright?”

 

The priest nods, and says “You are a brave and kind woman. Do you wish to pray at the Mani Katti before leaving?”

 

Lyn nods in response, and touches the blade while silent in prayer, giving you a fascinating glimpse into Sacaen religious customs. But as Lyn prayed, the sword started to shine, causing the priest to step back in shock. Lyn quickly jumps back as well, as you watch with complete fascination, while the priest says “I haven’t seen a reaction like that in all of my life. Young lady, would you mind attempting to unsheathe the blade?”

 

Hearing this, Lyn picks up the weapon and unsheathes it, having little trouble at all, causing the priest to say “My dear, I believe that the Mani Katti has chosen you as its wielder. Please bring it with you on your journey, as thanks for saving this temple, at the very least.”

 

Lyn looks at the blade, as she feels an odd sense of comfort while holding it, so she nods and says “Okay. Thank you very much sir! I’ll wield this blade with the honor of Sacae!”

 

The priest smiles, as Lyn walks off, while you try to wrap your head around all of this. While Lyn continues the journey, you ask her many questions surrounding the Mani Katti and her religious customs. Lyn answers your questions as best as she can, happy to help you out in your research, as it was a nice way to pass the time.

 

And eventually, you approach a small village, but neither of you notice a young Pegasus knight crashing down in your direction...

End Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7606