Mother & Daughter by jjuenger
Summary: While on a road trip, a mother and daughter stumble upon a radioactive shack, causing them to grow and have a wild time.
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Incest, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1638 Read: 82757 Published: September 07 2007 Updated: September 10 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: This story contains adult material. If you are easily offended by adult situations or lesbian sex, exit now.

1. Two Lesbians by jjuenger

2. The New Goddesses by jjuenger

3. On the Town by jjuenger

4. Sex and Toys by jjuenger

Two Lesbians by jjuenger

Let me tell you the story of two women- a mother and her grown daughter. We will call the mother Lisa and the daughter Emily. Lisa was a very attractive 45 year old model. Emily was a 25 year old stripper (or exotic dancer, as she prefers to call it) who had recently come out of the closet.

            This was the perfect time for a road trip. Lisa wasn’t a very good mother and she knew it. She was, more often than not, busy with her modeling career. She figured that some bonding time with Emily was just what the doctor ordered, especially now. There was so much that they needed to discuss. Besides, there was something Lisa needed to confess to her daughter also.

            Lisa always liked using back roads when she was driving- a decision that resulted in Emily. She didn’t like the interstate and disdained the “artificial road trip,” as she called it. She believed that you could only see America the way it was meant to be seen off an interstate.

            Anyway, they took a turn into desert country. It was here that Lisa and Emily, mother and daughter, decided to go into discussion.

            Emily started it when she said, “Are we going to talk or not?”

            “It’s not that I have a problem with the fact that you’re a lesbian,” Lisa said. “It’s just the fact that you came out before I did.”

            “WHAT?!?!” was all Emily could think of to say.

            “That’s right,” Lisa admitted. “I am a lesbian, too. Trust me. I did not intend for this to happen.”

            “When did this occur to you?” Emily inquired.

            “Ironically, I first became aware of it when you were being conceived,” Lisa explained. “When I did it with your father, I really didn’t enjoy it that much. I knew from that point out that I was a lesbian.”

            Naturally, it was at that point that the car decided to run out of gas. One wonders why neither one ever checked the gas gauge.

            “This would happen,” Lisa said. “We’ll have to walk to the nearest gas station. God only knows where that is.”

            “I’m sure we can talk more while we look for it,” Emily said. “It’s nice to know that I finally have someone to talk to about this stuff.”

            With that, they got out of the car and started walking, unaware of all of the disorder that lies ahead.

The New Goddesses by jjuenger

Lisa and Emily were never as close in their entire lives as they were now. Now that both had come clean about themselves, they now felt as if that rift that existed for so long between each other had never existed. Maybe this hike to wherever the nearest gas station may be wouldn’t be so bad after all.

            They were so busy telling each other about their lesbian encounters that they barely even noticed the green glowing shed a bit off the road. When Emily did notice it, they never wondered why it was glowing, as indicated by Emily’s comment:

            “I wonder if that place has a phone.”

            “We may as well check,” Lisa said. “What does it hurt to check?” They were about to find out.

            They went cautiously into the shed only to find it unoccupied. They did, however, see a lot of unmarked glass jars. (What happened to government regulation?) The contents of these jars looked like Oil of Olay.

            “Look, Lisa. There’s some beauty cream.” Emily was never that bright. “I forgot mine at home. I’ll use some of this stuff.”

            “I need some, too,” Lisa said “Don’t hog it all.”

            Naturally, they both used one full jar each. It was immediately evident that this was not beauty cream because their faces started burning. They then got dizzy and passed out.

            Lisa was the first one awake. She knew she didn’t feel right. She then stood up and noticed that she was completely naked. She noticed that everything was different. Everything looked smaller except Emily. Then it hit her. They were gigantic. Judging from the nearest natural barrier, she determined that she was about 100 feet tall.

            Now, Emily started to stir. She got up and noticed that everything wasn’t right and saw that she was nude. She then noticed her naked mother standing over her. “Lisa, what happened?”

            “We’re giants,” Lisa said. “We can do anything. Let’s find the nearest town. We’re bound to find something in it.”  

            “Why? There are bound to be army people there,” Emily said.

            “Emily, we are goddesses,” Lisa pointed out. “We can’t be bound down by an army. We can’t be bound down by anything. We can get away with murder.”

            “That does sound fun, putting it that way,” Emily realized. “Let’s go destroy something.”

            The two goddesses were then off to have fun, destroying all that lay in their path. That was nothing compared to what they would do to the nearest town.   

On the Town by jjuenger

It would be absolutely foolish of me to say that all was well in the town that night. Since the night was young, there was no telling how the citizens of that speck in the middle of nowhere would spend their night- even if they didn't have a giant mother with a god complex and her willing, giant daughter headed their way.

The night started out like any other. People were coming home from work ready for a night in. There was nothing to do in that town anyway. It wasn't until the citizens felt the tremors that they suspected there was something out of the ordinary.

It had been an hour since Lisa and Emily's transformation. They had destroyed everything between that shack and the town. About 20 people died by their hands- and they loved it. Now, these 100-foot tall nude giantesses were as bloodthirsty as ever and the perfect set-up- an unsuspecting mini town- was right in front of them.

Thte only two ways out of the town were the Main Street exits on the east and west ends of the town. Seeing this, Lisa ordered Emily to cover one exit while she covered the other. Emily complied all too willingly. Both exits were now blocked. The panic stricken citizens were trapped and they knew it.

Now, Lisa decided to make a speech "People, we are your new goddesses. Worship us or be destroyed." Most people willingly complied. But, as they say, a few rotten apples spoiled the entire bunch.

"I see that a few of you are not doing as I ordered," Lisa observed. "Just for that, the innocent will be punished with the guilty. Emily, destroy this mess."

Everyone knew that they were going to die. However, a few brave souls still attempted an escape. Emily trapped these people and ate every last one.

Lisa started the real damage. She stepped on a building that most of the citizens fled into. Emily stepped on a school that housed the children. Left and right, building were being ripped up and stepped on. Many people were eaten alive. Within an hour, 75% of the town was destroyed.

It was at this juncture that something occured to Lisa. She said, "Emily, this is making me horny, and you're the only person tall enough to satisfy my needs. How about we show what's left of this town what two lesbian goddesses can do?" 

Sex and Toys by jjuenger

Upon hearing this indecent (to put it mildly) proposal, This, however, was a minor setback, for she had also become excited in the process of destroying the tiny (compared to her) town.

"Let's do it," Emily said. With that, they started French kissing each other and started fucking each other's brains out.

Bear in mind the fact that 25% of the town was still standing. There were very few left alive, mostly men. They didn't know what Lisa meant when she first asked the question. When they found out, they were scared and turned on at the same time. No straight man would want to miss out on two goddesses having lesbian sex.

The fact that men were watching was not lost on Lisa and Emily. They knew the men would enjoy this. Both had previously made a living appealing to them. They knew it would probably be the last show they would ever see. The remaining buildings quickly collapsed under the tremors this titanic orgy created.

Just as they reached orgasm level, they both heard the sounds of tiny jets. To the giantesses, they were little more or less than insects. Right when they had finished, the jets started firing. Needless to say, this did not set well with the two titans.

Lisa was the first one up "Do not interrupt goddesses as they are being pleasured," she warned. She then started decimating the planes one by one.

Then, Emily got an idea. "Hey, Lisa. Watch this," she called as she lifted her mountainous tits up. When the jets flew under them, she let go, destroying the planes. Both women performed this procedure until all the planes had been destroyed.

The men on the ground loved the show. Both women noticed them when they made the mistake of cheering. They stopped cheering too late. They knew they were doomed.

"What do you think we should do with them?" Lisa asked Emily.

"I say we stuff them in every crease we have," Emily said. Idon't think I need to explain what happens next.

After they made sure that every last person in the town was dead, Lisa and Emily surveyed the damage done. They knew everyone would see the wasteland that was once a desert town. Once they saw, there would only be one option: total worship. Knowing this, the two goddesses walked east into the sunrise. They kiew that this would be the dawn of a new era. Besides, they still had so much to discuss.

End Notes:

To be continued in Death and Destruction.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=756