August evening by MialiasCheers
Summary:

A story about a girl who swam and watched sunset with her tiny friend.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Couples Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 624 Read: 3550 Published: June 15 2018 Updated: June 15 2018

1. . by MialiasCheers

. by MialiasCheers
On the warm and sunny day in the middle of August Almineria and Neliar decided to spend the evening together at the beach. They agreed to meet at the half past seven. Almineria was already at the beach at the seven p.m. She put her towel on the sand, then put her bag on the towel and went swimming. After swimming she sat on her towel, took her tablet and spent some times reading her favourite poetry.
Neliar came to the beach at 7.20pm and walked around the beach looking for Almineria. He found her sitting on her towel.
"Hi!", he said to Almineria.
"Oh, hi, Neliar!" she responded, and then took the boy and quickly kissed him.
"Thank you. How are you?"
"I'm fine, thank you."
"I'm fine too."
Neliar was sitting close to Almineria. They were friends for a long time, despite being very different. Almineria was an average sized girl while Neliar was a very small boy, whose height was nearly two inches. He had a very cute face, beautiful short dark hair and a lovely voice. When they were together, Almineria frequently helped Neliar to do things that were difficult for him due to his size. They often spent time together and talked to each other a lot, and soon they became very close friends.
"What were you doing today?", Almineria asked Neliar.
"I was reading the book you lent me recently."
"Do you like it?"
"Yes, it's very great. And what were you doing today?"
"I watched films, read poetry, played videogames and walked in a park."
"That's great!"
"Neliar, would you like to go swimming together?"
"Yeah."
Almineria took Neliar and went with him to the water. He started learning swimming that summer, so that day he could swim a bit. Almineria walked into the water, placed Neliar on her hand and carefully put him in the water. Neliar swam around Almineria and then came closer to her.
"Alright, Neliar. It seems that you learn swimming quite well. Now, would you like to swim with me?"
"Yes, please."
Almineria took Neliar out of water, braided him in her hair so he was fixed at the height of her face and then went deeper to the water to swim there. After swimming for some time, Almineria decided to dive in the water.
"Now, I'm going to dive in the water. Hold your breath until we come up!", she warned Neliar.
Almineria holded her breath, made sure that Neliar did it too, dave in the water and quickly came up. Then she checked up Neliar and asked him:
"How're you?"
"I'm fine. That was so great! I've never dave with someone before."
"I'm glad that you liked it. Now, the sunset is soon, I think it's time to get out of water."
"Alright."
Almineria freed Neliar from her hair, took him out of water and placed him on the towel she put on the sand. She took another towel from her bag and started drying herself off.
"Neliar, can I dry you off too?"
"Of course, it feels cold when you get out of water"
She took Neliar with her thumb and pointer finger, and dried him off. Then, she went to a beach cafe and bought an ice-cream. She sat on her towel, placed Neliar on her shoulder. For some time they watched the beautiful sunset and ate the ice-cream. When the sunset was over, Almineria put Neliar on the towel, put on her casual clothes, waited until Neliar did the same, placed him and his tiny bag in her pocket, put the towel in her bag and went to her home which was near the beach since they decided that Neliar would have a sleep-over in Almineria's home.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7542