Gensokyian Micro City Massacre Stories by NoahLayta495
Summary:

Various Stories of Gensokyian Inhabitants Unawarely/Awarely crushing the Unlucky Outsiders who had been gapped in under their Noses, none survive the Unaware/Aware Massacre the women of Gensokyo will cause them all..

(Warning, EVERY Chapter includes atleast Some Buttcrush.)


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Gentle, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1280 Read: 8524 Published: June 13 2018 Updated: June 13 2018

1. Chapter 1. Mokou's ASSidental Massacre by NoahLayta495

Chapter 1. Mokou's ASSidental Massacre by NoahLayta495
Author's Notes:

The Bamboo Forest...a Massive Area, where Many Humans get lost, and promptly hunted by Youkai...Even more dangerous when not even your Buildings are able to tower over ANYTHING...and instead, a Simple Phoenixs simple actions are enough to snuff everything out...when she's simply waiting for a Friend..

Gensokyo is typically home to various youkai that live their lives stalking humans, helping humans, and pranking humans, which could apply to the fellow Natives of Gensokyo, or...If your like Yukari Yakumo, even the Outside World was not safe...

Lately, various cities, towns, buildings, and even people vanished all over the world...Never to be seen again, why is this? The reason is typically Yukari pulling the cities from one world to the other, while this sounds nice, these tend to end in distaster for the Outsiders for one BIG Reason, they end up being brought in at Microscopic sizes!

On this Various Night, the Immortal Human, Fujiwara no Mokou was guiding a couple who had gotten lost back to the Village.  Mokou is a Slim, yet rather fit and athletic Human, and despite her appearence, was over 1000 years old, she had long, silvery locks with a White-red ribbon on the top and scattered throughout her hair and Fiery red Pants, which fit well with her red eyes.  however, as she finished her task, Yukari was back at it with her pranks...Scattering various Microscopic Buildings, Cities and Countries throughout the entire layout of Bamboo Forest, ..all under the nose of the Fiery Woman.

One such city were currently close to the Massive Phoenix, and the Couple she had finished bringing home, they realized the Woman looming over them, despite being seemingly over 3 or so miles away to them, when in reality, she was simply a feet or so away...The massive tower of a woman was waving goodbye to the Couple, as the townspeople fell into a Panic and ran from the Woman..

"STAY SAFE YOU TWO, K?" Mokou's voice boomed into the ears of the Tinies, as she turned around, her MASSIVE Boots infront of the Miniscule city in panic...as her Left boot lifted upwards from the muddy soil of the Forest...her Massive brown Boot dangling over the City, specifically, the heel section, dirt fell from it, pelting and destroying various buildings and unfortunate people beneath the simple gravel and dirt...as Mokou took her step...slowly obliterating an entire city beneath her Boots Heel...*CRUNKCH* The sound echoed throughout the Nearby Cities, but it never reached Mokou's ears, who simply looked at the stars and stared, oblivious of the carnage she already caused, and will continue to cause..

Mokou's unaware steps caused countless lives, from groups of Tinies trying to get her attention, to Buildings that spawned at the worst of times, Mokou's steps were not stopped, as she headed towards her usual hangout spot in the Clearing of the Bamboo Forest, where she told Keine to meet her tonight..

Many, if not, All of the Inhabitants of One of the Many Prosperious Countries of the Outside World found themselves trapped on a Hard stonelike Surface, looking around, a Few of the Tiny inhabitants noticed a Massive stone wall on one side, and various cliffs spread through this mysterious location...While a few were unaware where they were, many realized where they were, trapped atop of a rather tall stone, even to a Normal human, it was in the middle of the Bamboo Forest, in the Clearing of it.                            "We need to Find Help!" One of the Higher ups told the Mayor of one of the Many towns shrunken within the Micro country....as an earthquake shook the Country..

In reality, however, they were Earthquakes, but instead Footsteps, of the still Unaware Phoenix, Mokou, her simple strides still massacring Various micros with the toll in the near thousands...she smiled as the Stone came into view...as did a Few of the Inhabitants, who cried out for Help for the Phoenix, she would never hear their pleas though, even when she finally arrived infront of the Puny Country...and turned around, the pleas for Help changed into Screams of Horror and pleads of Mercy, as the MASSIVE Asscheeks of Mokou enveloped their entire view...

Mokou actually had a Rather big ass, even for a Normal sized person, her Hips were rather wide, despite her workout session due to her rather unorthodox diet, they consisted of sweets, bamboo, and vegetables, yet the Vegetables did nothing to help her lose the Fat on her Ass, to the point where the Pants struggled to keep the entire thing within it's fabric.  One simple Buttcheek to the Micros was the Size of Planet Earth itself, the Screams of the Micros slowly got louder and louder as the Shadow of the ASStronomical Booty loomed overhead...

"HMMMM...GUESS KEINE ISN'T HERE JUST YET, I'LL JUST SIT HERE THEN, AND HAVE A SMOKE." The Woman said to herself, hearding the Puny eardrums of the Tiny Human's below...as she started to bend over..showing off a bit of her canyon, as it slowly lowered closer and closer towards the Country.  While some of the Humans realized they had no chance of survival, others kept begging, and pleading for Mercy, to no avail...as Mokou's warm, MASSIVE ass slowly hit to cold stone slab...starting with the closest of the country, the Cities and buidlings within it were slowly obliterated within the hundreds to thousands, her Behemoth ass slowly, but surely engulfing the Entirety of the Country under its warm, smelly, and soft embrace..

"MHP, IS IT ME, OR IS THIS BOULDER...COMFIER THAN USUAL.." Mokou asked herself, slowly grinding her ass against the stone slab, flattening and demolishing the once surviving Buildings and once lucky tinies who were once safe between the Cheeks and crevice of the Phoenix's MAMMOTH Ass, Mokou chuckled as she pulled out a Cigarette, and lit it with a Finger, completely unaware of the Massacre that had occured under her ass...

It wasn't long, however, 10 Minutes, infact, until Mokou felt something that she felt like wasn't there before, and it was itching her ass, what was it..? She thought to herself as she began to pull her pants up..sending the itch closer to the middle and canyon of her Asscheek...

It was no ordinary Itch however, for yet Another city found themselves within the Cheeks of the Fiery Human, it Reeked of Gas and sweat as some of the Inhabitants were drowned by drips and drops of Sweat that fell from the womans sweatly hole, the reaction of the Itch sent the rest of the surviving city up towards it...as the Walls of her ass slowly closed in on the Inhabitants of the Microscopic City...

"LET US OUT OF HERE!" One of the Trapped tinies cried out...as they kept looking for the impossible; Freedom...As Mokou continued to smoke, she felt a sudden urge to release something, as her Stomach slowly gurgled...                                                                   "OH DAMN IT, MY DINNERS NOT SITTING WELL..." The Woman's voice boomed...sending sheer horrified disgust and terror into the eyes of the Trapped tinies, as another threat closed in on them all, The Buttcheeks infact were closing in on the Tinies, bulldozing through the cities one by one with the smooth assflesh of the Phoenix that slowly, but eventually bulldozed through the cities with both cheeks, flattening most of the tinies and their Cities...but for those who were still alive, they soon wish they didn't...

*PFFFFBBBBTBTTTTTLLLL!!!* "OH JEEZ...I THOUGHT I COULD HOLD IT IN..." Mokou whined as she let out a Ear splitting fart that Snuffed out any Life trapped within her soft, stinky ButtCheeks, as she grounded her Ass downwards...Sighing as she fanned her nose..

"I Sure hope Keine doesn't Smell it when she gets here..." She said to herself..

 

End Notes:

For those eager for Keine's Arrival, you'll have to Wait a Few Chapters, For Now, Expect a Bit of a Certain Gatekeeper next time...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7540