Our perfect little world Season 2: Edge of our tomorrow by SirDarkvid
Summary:

Many months have passed since the summer event ... and surely one of the most important of the new century: the defeat of the French navy sent to avenge the unconscious attack of its president at the hands of a gigantic woman who rose completely from foot on the seas.

The name of the goddess Eva remained on everyone's lips even after her island that, as it appeared, vanished overnight without leaving any trace.

Now, 7 months later, the island is preparing to arrive back in the Kingdom of the Goddess after the most successful recruitment campaign of the last 30 years, thousands of people ready to start living a life beyond their former lives.

 

 


 


A giant goddess, children capable of completely destroying one of the safest buildings in France and acts like floating... for some they are reasons to fear, for others they are symbols of a new era, some consider them divine incarnations of their beliefs and others acclaim heresy while asking for their heads.


If something is clear, it is that the appearance of Eva and her children has forever changed the rules of the game ... and life on earth as we know it lies in front of a new edge

 

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Couples, Futanari, Growing Woman, Incest, Lesbians, Maternal, Muscle, New World Order, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 52704 Read: 54904 Published: June 11 2018 Updated: August 06 2018

1. Chapter 1: An offer you cant refuse by SirDarkvid

2. Chapter 2: Start with a BANG! by SirDarkvid

3. Chapter 3: Showers by SirDarkvid

4. Chapter 4 Lower by SirDarkvid

5. Chapter 5: Groovy by SirDarkvid

6. Chapter 6 Break the limits vs learning by SirDarkvid

7. Chapter 7 堕天使 by SirDarkvid

8. Chapter 8 Loser 1 by SirDarkvid

9. Chapter 9 Loser 2: About heroes by SirDarkvid

10. Chapter 10 Winner by SirDarkvid

11. Chapter 11 Loser, Winner, Firstborn and Leon by SirDarkvid

12. Chapter 12 Loser: Last preparation by SirDarkvid

13. Chapter 13 Greedy Losers by SirDarkvid

14. Chapter 14 Brothers and Sisters: Shooting Star by SirDarkvid

15. Chapter 15 Thoughts from a reporter, the Duelist's Relaxation and the Hero's Fun by SirDarkvid

Chapter 1: An offer you cant refuse by SirDarkvid
Author's Notes:

 


Information 02/20/2019


After a break of half a year and now that I have adapted as much as I could to my new life, I had decided to continue with Our little perfect World with the sketches I had for a second season. First of all I feel very much if someone who was reading the story I was disappointed to see it without any explanation of why, it has not been easy to get used to my new situation and I could not find the strength and time to continue writing in that state.

 
Now, What does this new season mean and what will it bring new?


A first change is that if anyone remembers it, there were three chapters after the "battle" against the French army, a first chapter of recapitulation and two next ones about the scientist ... so he did not see how to continue or close that arc without destroying some character, I decided to delete them and stay with chapter 15 as the end of the first season.
As a first step on the chapter that I plan to bring before February 28, I have been reading, learning and informing about a multitude of fictitious religions, cultural changes and especially macrophilia, mainly giantess in serious stories. (not in vain, this is a story about giantesses and if something was born this idea is from a dream about a giant goddess in a modern world)
With all this I want to say that I will try to bring to new and more raw perspective on the situation both within the kingdom and globally, without ignoring certain more innocent and joyful moments, something logical when half of the staff that provokes situations and plots are preadolescents.

The main point of this second season are the changes that the demonstration of power of Eva will bring to the balance of the modern world, as the different perspectives will face this new light.

Now I'm going to continue giving the final touches to the plot of the first chapter, but not before saying goodbye and sending a strong hug to whoever comes back to find this story and hoping that people who come new to it will like it.
 
Enjoy a good day and see you soon.

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

- 24 hours ago in Montgomery, Alabama.

 


"And after the publicity, our correspondent in Los angeles will give us the last hour of the game of the year!" The camera made the signal with his finger, cutting off the transmission. "God, thank goodness! who are the ones who play?"


"Lucy, nobody cares! It's 6 in the morning! No one is watching us... and if there's someone watching this shit, they'll have to be drunk!" The camera disconnected the equipment and began to write the next part of the script in the teleprompter.


"Erik! Maybe nobody sees this, but I want this section to look professional! I'm already an age and I cant afford to get fired from this job!" Lucy got up from the table, stretching her arms and checking her appearance. As a good professional, Lucy planned to stay perfect... for that only spectator who was watching them.


"To feed your cats, I think a lottery girl's salary would be worth it..." The camera said through his teeth, and although Lucy didnt reply, he knew how much that had offended her.

"There are two TV ads left, sit down and let this be "professional" or like shit you want it to look like"


Lucy sat down again, fixing the papers on the table and taking a last sip of coffee... when she noticed. "You havent told me the teams that play!"


"Lucy fuck! It's a minority female sport! It can be softball or something like that! You let Phil's imbecile talk and wiggle those tits! We have to keep the audience awake!" And with Lucy wanting to get up to skin the camera, the program started broadcasting again.

 

 


 

 

- 20 minutes later, kitchen of the building.

 


The hours after the program were the hardest, the moment where Lucy had to contract to stay to check the reception of the program on social networks for 1 hour...

Lucy dropped herself on the only clean table in the kitchen, pretending to die. The remnants of the presenters' dinner last night were still in the kitchen sink, and the cleaners were not going to arrive until at least 1 later.

 

"Building crap... work crap... heart attack! Aaaaand dead!" Lucy stretched her arms, letting them fall on each side of the table while the coffee maker was still preparing the only potion capable of reviving the shattered reporter.

Inside her mind, Lucy wanted to call her boss and tell her the obscene and macho comments that Eric used to throw at her... what would those above do?

Nobody else wanted to do the camera work at this hour, and without cameras there was no program... and without a program Lucy was left on the paws in the street.


The sound of the coffee machine awoke Lucy from her lethargy that, with a leap as fast as her body exhausted from lack of sleep could perform, she got up and ran to put the sugar directly into the container... because who was going tomorrow to notice it?


And while the 33-year-old reporter drank coffee straight from the coffeemaker, her own nervous system urged her to walk the halls of the studio. Without knowing very well why or how, Lucy ended up facing the only full-length mirror that was in the shared dressing room.

For her 33 years, Lucy thought it was quite good. It was true that her curly, red hair was beginning to deteriorate... and her firm, slender DD cup breasts might begin to swell and deform a bit.

It was also true that with a little cream for age, a little daily exercise and a shave of legs and armpits could look like a rookie reporter of 20...


"Pffff, I'll worry about all that the day someone wants to see this body under the uniform!" Lucy said to herself, half laughing... until the reporter ended up leaning her head in the mirror. "What am I doing with my life?... I cant think about leaving the problems for later... this is the last part of my professional career, I should take it seriously! From this moment, everything will start to work!" 

 

With the extra motivation, Lucy ran to her little box office in the corner of the dressing room, opening it totally motivated... until the hamburger that had been left half-eaten hit her in the face. "Ohh..."

The motivation vanished instantaneously, while the reporter picked up her things slowly and prepared to leave the studio back home.

 

 


 

 

The sun was rising when Lucy reached her street, looking at the only car parked on the street.

In front.

Of her she building.

 

"Shit... please, not the insurance collectors, not the insurance collectors..." Lucy started walking again, slowly and shrugging her shoulders hoping her thin jacket would cover enough of her face.


His step was quick, but as soon as he got to his building, a man got out of the car. Shit thought Lucy as the man walked towards her. "Miss Lucy! I'm glad to find you before you go home!" The man jumped over his car, sliding and falling next to Lucy.

"My name is Gabe W. Ray, son of his former boss and CEO of Alabama spirit! The future best media company in North America!"


"I am happy for you, Mr. Gabe... how is your father?" Lucy used her best acts, which were few or none, to maintain her best smile.

 

"Dead! A heart attack!" Lucy blinked, praying that her previous game was not a premonition. "But dont worry, you've left the whole company in my hands! Now, let's get down to it, will you?"


Lucy shrugged, trying to keep Gabe talking. "Ah, of course, you havent seen your email? I sent him the contract there! I summarize it, have you heard about the island of the madmen?" Gabe looked stupidly sure, what one would expect from a 20-year-old boy who had received too much money too soon.


"Yes... I've heard about the island that appeared out of nowhere. In what world do you think I live?!"


"In the same as me! I dont want us to get angry just start working together!" Lucy buffed, which annoying Clarew to Gabe. "Listen well to me Lucy Crew, I want you to be my reporter to interview the goddess, and I will not accept a fucking no for an answer!"


"Hey, who do you think you are?! I cant quit my job because a kid with money comes up-" Gabe grumbled a few seconds, before taking out his wallet and pulling out a small sheet of paper showing Lucy. "... that's my salary if I do the interview?"


"That's your previous salary, if you get that interview, you'll get half of this for every sentence that "Goddess" says"


...
......
.........

 


"Okay"

 

 


 

 

- Right now, boat in the middle of the Caribbean Sea.

 


"And this is why I'm here!" Lucy said smiling, enjoying her flower necklace and the sea breeze.


"Miss, your story is very interesting, but I repeat that I shouldnt summarize your life... The order of the mistress of the "Royal family of the Goddess", I must write down all the people and meals that you have been in contact with in the last 24 hours! Nothing else!" Lucy's gaze broke at the same time as the reporter's heart, making the guard very uncomfortable.

 

"Okay... I hope the rest of the people of the island are kinder than you..."

 

 


 

 

Chapter 2: Start with a BANG! by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

 

- In the present, main port of the "Island of the Goddess"

 


The ferry baptized (only by Lucy, but they would soon be in agreement!) as "Transfer-Journalists" arrived at port without difficulties, something that all journalists on board thanked. Many began to comment on the incredible honor that supposed to be the first foreigners to arrive in lands... holy? Sacred? things? Lucy didnt know with what adjective to stay.


The horde of reporters fully prepared with microphones, cameramen, live connections, phones and tablets with open twitter and facebook, crowded next to the ship's exit staircase looking at the huge black metal doors that blocked the inside view of the island.

Each door is at least 50 feet high and at least 35 feet wide, creating an incredible and impenetrable barrier of 70 feet in width. Small buildings surrounded the harbor, forming a small neighborhood around a 10-foot white marble statue of a woman in a tunic.


A phrase recorded in gold or some similar mineral served as a warning for each of the journalists.

Dea cure future nostro,

ut mark suis potissimum vestigiis insistere current bona vota tua

 


"That seems Latin or Greek, dont you think?" Lucy rubbed shoulders with the reporter at her side, seeking complicity accompanied by a smile. Everything she found was a look of displeasure when she read the name on the identifier. "Ehh! That's bad education-" The journalist walked away muttering expletives. "Well Lucy... another possible friend that ends in failure... I think I've done well!"


A siren began to sound throughout the ship with a voice directly through the megaphones. "To all the candidate interviewers, you alone should get off the ferry and walk to the square.

I repeat so that everyone is clear: Only you, without cameramen or assistants. Anyone who breaks this rule or tries to get away from the road to the Varenoica square will be reported back to the ship and their means of communication will be vetoed"

 

One of the guards aboard the ship approached the exit staircase, removing the security fence and quickly moving away to avoid the avalanche of journalists who left behind his entire team... abandoned.

The avalanche of people also succeeded in tearing down Lucy, who was mercilessly trampled. "Auuuu auuuu! Enough!" Lucy tried to stand up, hurt and angry until she realized that her ID and tape recorder had disappeared. "No... no no no! I accept a bit of bad luck, but not this!" Lucy cried aloud as several cameramen came to help her search.


"Miss, is something happening?" The guard in charge of opening the ship's stairway approached Lucy, who was about to start crying.


"My research team! My identification! My things!... they have taken it from me... they are beasts! Beasts I tell you!" Lucy tried to endure the crying, which she had not needed to do since her early childhood when her older brothers took their toys.


The guard looked at the cameramen, only receiving negatives. "...what's your name, miss?"


Lucy took a deep breath, her eyes tight. "Lucy Crews, I represent Alabama Spirit... they have taken my data a while ago..."


The guard searched his pockets, taking out a small foreign device for everyone present in the form of a wallet. "Lucy Crews... Okay, I have you on the list, Miss Crews, I'm very sorry for what happened... They didnt expect you to run away so quickly, if you accept my apologies, I can ask my colleagues to escort her directly to the square and confirm your identity"


Lucy looked into the pale blue eyes of the guard. He didnt seem too old, like a lot of 30 years staying in good shape. "It wasnt your fault, sir, I've been in this... industry for many, many years, it wasnt the first and last time I was knocked down.

I've been in this industry for more than 10 years, starting as an intern / assistant at the age of 19... these people change completely when their journalists' nose lights their ego" Lucy stood up, fixing her clothes.


"The outside of the world was just like the goddess said... but all they pride will not get then anywhere" The guard shrugged as he touched the touch screen of his device. "More than 90% of them are going to have to come again in a few minutes"


"Eh?" And all the seriousness that Lucy was carrying turned into pure innocence, looking at the guard who couldnt help smiling.


"I have no idea that external diseases or bacteria carried through human contact, that is the work of the foreign affairs team, but if I know the list of prohibited foods and the vast majority of them have violated that list" Lucy began to look at the guard with little eyes of puppies. "I got it, I got it... you Miss Lucy hasnt consumed any external fish or pasta, so you're saved from that part"


"Yes, my super burger diet has worked!" Lucy could not be happier to take 4 months without even cooking. "Then can I go now?"


The guard nodded, patting Lucy on the back before leaving. Compared to the vast majority of journalists he had had the "pleasure" of interviewing, Lucy was refreshingly positive."I hope she doesnt commit any idiocy, I wouldnt want to send his dead body back to America"

 

 

 


 

 

- Frontier Square:


When Lucy came running (almost out of breath) what she found was extremely comforting. Almost 130 journalists shouting and asking for explanations from the guards, all shouting expletives and threatening denunciations and legal actions.

A beautiful scene that didnt intimidate Lucy on her way to the guard in front of the central statue.

"You must be Lucy, my partner has warned me" The girl said, with her helmet it was impossible to deduce her age, although the voice was really childish. If it werent for the height of the soldier, Lucy would have thought it was a girl in disguise. "Lucy Crews, Lucy Crews... your digestive system is clean and no one of the people you've made contact with in the last 24 is a patient of an infectious disease. Congratulations Lucy, you're the second person to pass the initial test"


Lucy was silent for a second, not knowing what to answer. "...check again, please"


"What?"


"Please, Miss soldier, I'm sure it's impossible that I was really chosen, check again, please..." Lucy was white, confused and happy / annoyed.


"...understood, please, accompany me" The soldier began to walk towards the iron gates, crossing the crowd of enraged reporters. Lucy tried to walk as close as possible to the soldier, but even so as soon as the reporters understood the situation, they all threw themselves like wild hyenas for poor Lucy.


"HOW DO YOU ENTRY A FAILED LIKE THAT?!"

"YOUR SHIT JOURNAL WILL HAVE NEWS FROM OUR LAWYERS!"

"YOU HAVE COMMITTED A GREAT ERROR!"

"PHONY!"

"BETRAYER! OLD WITCH!"


And the verbal aggressions went even further, when an old French journalist confronted Lucy. "You will not go in!" The journalist grabbed Lucy by the hand, nailing her nails and pulling her. "I dont intend to let a failure with 10 years of failures sink the news of the century!"


"Let me go! We are friends in this job, right?" Lucy tried to wrestle with the journalist, but the man was almost two heads ahead of her and almost half a body more than her. An authentic wardrobe with 40 years of news programs behind him.


"We arent friends, fail with legs! There was a mistake! Go back and check the list! This bitch doesnt deserve to pass!" The man continued to shout at the soldier, lifting Lucy by the arm and by the neck of the shirt with his other hand. The rest of the journalists started making a circle around both of them, supporting the journalist and insulting Lucy without stopping.


"Mister, release it immediately! It's a direct order!" The soldier pulled out a white pistol with a shape more like that of a science fiction gun, pointing towards the journalist.


"Check the list!" The reporter kept shouting, completely angered. The hand that grabbed Lucy's neck tightened each time harder, beginning to cut off her breathing.


"Last warning, sir!" The soldier remained impassive, except for the trigger finger as Lucy could see from her victim position. It was evident that she had never faced a situation like this before.


 "REVISE THE FUCKED LIST-" BAAAAAANG! A sound similar to the mixture of a shot and an airplane crossing the sound barrier short the air, accompanied by a blinding explosion of light.

 

Nobody understood what had just happened, the previous sound so powerful that many of those present were stunned only by the sound wave. Lucy fell on her ass on the floor, being as stunned as the others... Until a stream of blood fell on her hair.

Frightened by the liquid, Lucy and many of the journalists close to the epicenter opened their eyes to see how the body without life (and without a head... and without a neck... and without a right arm and without part of the upper torso) of the journalist fell backwards, the blood flowing from it. Lucy trembled with fear when she could still feel the pressure of the journalist's hand on her arm... and that was still holding her hand.


Cries of terror filled the plaza, while a lower section of the giant iron gates opened. (like someone installing a child door inside another door)

From within her emerged a woman with a powerful hourglass figure covered only by what appeared to be a kind of Chinese sleeveless qipao decorated with a holster below the waist. In one hand, a lit cigarette; In the other, a smoking gun similar to that of the soldier but with the handle in an intense gold.

 

"You have me really tired, so imbecile that you are fighting among yourselves instead of celebrating that you are in a holy land" The woman continued advancing towards the group, each step that she took making it even more clear how absolutely enormous it was.

Lucy wasnt very good with the measures (unlike her big and small sisters, Lucy never was interested in sewing like her mother), but even being terrible measuring by eye it was more than evident that the woman wasnt normal.

 

More than 7 feet of woman with biceps of the size of apples distract the sight of the hair completely white and the intense red eyes. Each step she took was charged with pure physical power.

"Matriarch Valeonor, I had ordered that man to retire several times!" The soldier tried to excuse when the woman came to her side, dwarfing her... and each and every one of those present.


"That Is why I shot him, I was tired of seeing an idiot do idiot things to those around him" Valeonor turned to the rest of the journalists.

"Carmen Rodriguez from the Mexican television channel "La primera cadena" and Lucy Crews from the American newspaper Alabama Spirit"

Nobody dared to say anything. "You have not heard me?! You two meet the initial requirements! One step forward both!"


Lucy, still trying to take the hand of the assassinated journalist, slowly got up, helped by a brunette woman with a hispanic aspect with a certainly remarkable pechonality.


"You two? Perfect! My name is Valeonor, Matriarch of the army of the Goddess and leader of the foreign affairs team, I directly serve the Goddess, so dont waste my time and follow me" Valeonor turned around, donning His pistol in the holster and releasing the cigarette on the floor, turning it off with a stomp with such force and anger that some journalists even jumped back.


The Hispanic journalist helped Lucy to get rid of the arm of the dead man, throwing it on the inert body. "Come on, Miss Lucy" The journalist said in a awkward and slow English.


Lucy nodded, leaving the group of journalists pale behind her. In the depths, Lucy was really sure that life was going to play another trick on her, returning home but with a current account 5 times larger.

But the goddess fortune had decided the time to give back so many years of bad luck was this. Lucy tried to curse her bad luck, but the cold sensation of blood on her hair and each time dripping more on her back made her uncomfortable enough as they passed through the doors that opened the kingdom of the Goddess.

 

 


 

 

Chapter 3: Showers by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

- Great Hall of the Goddess, while a certain journalist loses his head (literally)

 


The room remained silent while the large holographic screen on the "Sacred Golden Doors" showed the military situation of each country surrounding the Island. "As you can see, Goddess, not even the greatest military power in America could damage our defense systems and the holy barrier.

In order to even surpass level 1 of the holy barrier, they would need a coalition of at least 14 countries with access to nuclear missiles, coordinate them in the same attack towards the same point of the holy barrier and at the same time be willing to sacrifice all their lives marine and island surroundings"


The Goddess reclined on her throne, looking at the 21600-inch screen and reading each text box, judging the map of the world that had so many times disappointed her and turned her back on her.

"Matriarch Merry, this is a question that I am forced to do for security, do not think that this undervalues r03;r03;you, my love" The Goddess hoped that Merry, the matriarch in charge of the celestial armory and (self-appointed) divine engineer, would show any gesture of complicity. One of the things that the Goddess hated the most was annoying the people she loved; and thank heavens, Merry nodded with the answer almost out of her tongue. "How much would it cost to strengthen the holy barrier?"


"I already have the costs controlled by patriarch Agustin and sent the order to the lunar base to begin the manufacture, my Goddess, so in less than 36 hours we will be ready to defend ourselves from any attempt of aggression that the inferior kind ones try to launch"


The Goddess bowed her head towards the man sitting closest to the golden throne. "Is that true, Agu?"


Agu, one of the first husbands of the Goddess and patriarch of economy for the past 60 years rose from her chair, turning to the Goddess and pressing a button on her table space, making a small holographic screen appear in front of her. "As Merry said, my Goddess. This expansion of the holy barrier is a small extra cost, but nothing that could not alleviate taking money from the coffers of emergencies... which many fellow citizens are recommending us to do otherwise"


"Explain" the Goddess said, tensing slightly. All the soldiers, ministers and even the patriarchs and matriarchs of the Goddess could notice how the air in the room thickened in the compas of the tension of the Goddess.


"As you know, people are still confused about why we have reappeared in the outside world... and although we have tried to keep the secret as much as possible, the voices of the people begin to rumor about a possible malfunction of the systems of concealment ... many who have sent me the message that they are willing to give us parts of their bank accounts if it serves to repair and disappear from the map as soon as possible"


The Goddess fell on her throne, sliding her bare feet across the room. "How should we tell you that it was the fault of Princess Melia?... I dont think that the fact that a 4-year-old girl was able to turn off the main computer of our camouflage systems is well received... even less now same, when we have... 2? 3 external journalists?"


The room was silent accompanying his goddess, leaving her to think. Princess Melia was well known for being an excessively restless and playful girl... but even so, the simple fact of having been able to enter the Central Vaults on her own was something beyond the logic of everyone. Merry wanted to sink her head to the ground like an ostrich, feeling embarrassed by her daughter's actions. Now not only had the mark of being one of the last matriarchs to give birth to descendants of the Goddess, but that added to be the indirect culprit of the sudden and unplanned reappearance of Shoele on the maps.


"I have an idea" The Goddess announced by taking everyone out of her thoughts. When she wanted, the voice of the Goddess was more than enough to wake up the whole capital. "I will assume the faults of the reappearance. I will tell the people that I wanted to get in touch with one of the few settlements that know our existence, but that bad news about them made me act too quickly and without consulting the others-"


"Goddess, please reconsider that route plan..." Agu said without letting the Goddess finish, trembling only because of the possible repercussions. It was true that no citizen would get angry with the Goddess... but it wouldnt be strange that the wrath of the people was directed against any coastal city in the vicinity.


"SILENCE!" The goddess hit the armrest of her throne with all her strength, causing a tremor that overturned all the water glasses on the tables."All the love in my body is directed 85% towards my childrens, 8% for my husbands and wives and 7% for my kingdom! I will never let one of my children grow up thinking they have done something so terrible! Is it clear to everyone?! "The Goddess jumped up in her 30 feet high, dropping all her weight on the ground to the point of making small cracks in the marble beneath her feet.


Everyone in the room nodded, except for Agustin who seemed to be receiving a call through his holographic screen. The Goddess couldnt look away from the bald head attacked by the time of her beloved lover. "Agu, explain what's happening..."


The Goddess's concern gaze was something only a few of her husbands and wives had had the pleasure (or bad luck) to observe."My Goddess... no, Eva... the matriarch Valeonor has just murdered a journalist..."


The Goddess went completely blank, until a slight flush crossed her cheeks. "I cant deny... that I adore the power and courage of my beloved Va ..." And just as the Goddess said this, her face returned to pure concern. "This will have international consequences for sure... where is this Patriarch Alexander? I need to know what kind of military power the country of the journalist has..."

 

 

 


 

 

Army barracks of the Goddess in the iron gates, after de Bang!:

 


Lucy hallucinated with the control of the shower. A kind of panel... holographic? Cyberholographic? It seemed like science fiction just for a fucking shower. Putting her fingers close to the holographic panel, a lot of options appeared everywhere: Temperature, pressure regulators, zone selectors, spray type- "Zone?"


For a girl raised half life in half life in Minesotta and the other half life in Alabama, the simple fact of being able to choose where the water fell in the shower sounded something of pure fiction. "I want... water ahead, from behind but not from the sides ... from below? This is the future, friends!" Lucy could not contain her emotions (logical thing considering the recent murder within a few inches of her), so when the water began to come out all the selected parts, including directly to parts that only Lucy's fingers had reached during the last 7 months.

"Ahhh! ahhh... the future... ahhhh! that's all... friends!!!!!" Lucy fell to her knees on the floor, unable to straighten her legs. The reporter had almost forgotten the murder, except for the noise of the door opening behind her.


"Ufff, Lucy, I cant believe you're that kind of girl!" Carmen laughed as she grabbed Lucy by the armpits raising her. Carmen was already naked in series, having 0 modesty for the situation.


"...Oh..." Lucy walked staggering and slowly towards one of the walls, covering both intimate parts with her arms. The most uncomfortable part of the moment will not be naked with another woman who had invited herself to the shower... not at all. The most uncomfortable part was that Lucy could not remember her name. "...what are you doing... here?"


"Valeonor or whatever her name is, she insists that we have to disinfect ourselves before moving further on the island... so I've decided that we have to share information about our game plan!" Carmen walked through the shower waddling towards the panel, typing something as if it were the most normal thing in the world and activating a jet of water comparable to that of a waterfall. "So it's better! You can hear me okay, Lucy?"


Lucy nodded confused, although the power of the water complicated the situation much more than necessary.


Carmen returned to move shaking those hips that could give birth to several children the size of baby pigs... Lucy noted in her mental task list stop making agricultural comparisons. "First of all, Lucy, I want to confirm one thing, you notes that something isnt right on this island, right?"


Lucy went to answer, but Carmen went ahead assuming the answer. "Right, let's ignore for a moment how that "Matriarch" has just murdered a man for the simple fact of being physically threatening you, Lucy... have you seen a bullet? Because everything I've seen has been a flash and a man I had lost too much body for a single shot... listen to me, I've been a war correspondent and I know what I'm talking about"


"I'm sorry..." Lucy said lowering her head. "All I remember is keeping my eyes on Valeonor until I realized that I could move my arm normally..."


"Dont worry, nobody will ask for your testimony! Let's return to the main topic... Lucy, you and I have grown up in a relatively free world and with a large amount of fiction material within our reach"

 

"And?" Lucy was as lost as a puppy in the middle of a forest.

 

Carmen sighed, pointing to the shower panel. "Just look around for a moment, if you manage to tell me 3 things that are not right in this shower you get a prize!"


Lucy looked around, closing her eyes and letting herself be carried away by her journalist's instinct. "The first one is obvious, the control of that shower is not normal, I've been several months in Japan for a sports tournament, and even there they do not have technology like this...

That brings us to point two, when I pressed water to come out from behind and below... have left ignoring the fact that there was nothing behind mine or below where the water could come out" Lucy accompanied this fact with a few taps to the tiles under the back of both journalists. "And to top it off... we're supposed to be in some barracks, right?" Carmen nodded with pride, the same kind of pride a mother feels when her 7-year-old daughter is able to solve a math problem on its own.


Lucy got up again, closing her eyes and walking to the other side of the shower. "7 steps of mine... because a shower designed for soldiers is so absolutely big ?! And not only that! There are at least 10 showers of the same kind!"


Carmen applauded full of pure happiness when she realized that her only ally on this island was not an imbecile like she looked on the boat. "Bingo! Your reward is that your secret that you run reciting phrases from the Looney toons is asalvo with me!

But now seriously... This island... that Goddess they talk about and love so much... here are many secrets locked in, Lucy. Secrets that only you can liberate as journalists!" Carmen was full of confidence, or rather it seemed, many years behind her they had taught her to leave a good impression on her subordinates...

Not in vain, a happy subordinate who feels useful is equal to an efficient and obedient subordinate.

Lucy went to shout motivated by the words of Carmen, the reporter had fallen completely into the trap of the veteran and was more than willing to eat directly from her hand.


Although that scream never came out, when the bathroom door opened and heavy steps began to echo down the hall.

"Ohohohho!" Carmen laughed softly, leaning her ear against the door. "Lucy, I want that when our guest enters the showers, you go out and pretend to open the door, after that, you must go to the shower where she has gone and pretend that you have made a mistake... I will be here taking note of everything what do you say?"


"How-" Lucy did not have time to answer while Carmen pulled out a small, tiny keyboard phone from her cleavage. "You are amazing..."


Carmen winked at the reporter, while she put the phone up. "In the war, one always has to carry a second terminal for emergencies... one waterproof and with an 18-hour battery"

Both reporters were silent until they heard the sound of a second tap running. "Go Go!" Carmen slapped Lucy's ass while she went out.


Lucy walked slowly to the entrance of the shower, noting that a holographic poster appeared next to the door and a list of names appeared. Guest... guest... Princess Fiora Galea?

"What kind of nickname so weird for a soldier, no... Princess... princess! The shipper! Princess, grenade at a quarter past two!" Lucy laughed a few seconds, before shaking her head and continuing with her plan.


Opening the door of the shower room slowly, Lucy closed her eyes counting a few seconds before closing it. Booom! The door made more noise than Lucy expected, as much as to even frighten her.


Waiting for nothing to happen, Lucy began to walk slowly like a cartoon thief. The nerves began to take hold of her, to the point of choking them. Lucy's vision begins to cloud over her nerves as she stops in front of the shower head. Taking a deep breath, Lucy opened the door.

"I... Hello! S...sorry for the confusion-"


"Lucy! Idiot!" Carmen said as low as possible. "It's the third shower by the end! You've been halfway!" Carmen closed the door quickly, leaving Lucy just as bad or even worse, because now she was beginning to feel dizzy.


"Come on Lucy... you've relayed part of the world hockey-grass championship... this is nothing!" Lucy was trying to cheer herself up-


Boom! Lucy stamped herself directly on the wall, doing relatively low damage physically but morally deadly. Rubbing her red-rimmed nose, Lucy looked back at her target.


All the nerves had disappeared, replaced by a strong will and a conviction not to fail for the third time online. Standing in front of the shower in march which Willian Wallace before the English armies.

"One... two..." Lucy lunged forward, opening the shower door and "One ... two..." Lucy flung herself forward, opening the shower door and moving forward with her eyes closed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I did not know I was busy-"

Lucy bumping into something strange this time. Afraid to open her eyes, Lucy moved her hands around for help.


Lucy had her head in what appeared to be a kind of hole like a massage table but hot with a kind of package of cookie dough on the reporter's hair. Only the hole ended in a wet and salty wall that was quite soft, Lucy had to recognize... and with two soft filaments on the sides of Lucy's face. Lucy's hands found what appeared to be two robust but no less soft trunks of meat, each separated...

 

If it werent physically possible, Lucy would have sworn that she had crashed and was still in the crotch of another woman. But that was impossible! For start.. there was the issue of the package of cookie dough overdrawn, which went through Lucy's skull all the way to the other side and even fell down enough to pass like a modern braid... and the trunks! 

The trunks of flesh that Lucy was touching were upright and were too big, big enough to seems like a complete woman body! Surely there was a logical explanation... sure! And surely there was also for the weapon that had erased the upper part of the torso of the French type! And also for the huge and advanced showers!


There had to be!


There had to be...


The temperature of the meat around Lucy's face was increasing, while the packet of cookies was beginning to harden as she began to tremble slightly. Lucy could swear she was listening to little sobs on her head... along with drops of water that did not appear to be from any shower program.

Intermittent drops of water... drops of water that Lucy was very used to dealing with during her time as an international reporter.


Lucy went into full panic, because... what else could she do?! It was physically impossible that what was in front of her was what at all leagues should be!

If Robert Wadlow suffered from a lot of diseases related to his size, if his extremities were elongated and not proportional to his body... it was impossible something that obviously was bigger than he would maintain the proportion of the legs correctly! Those legs must have been compared to tree trunks!


No big trees... but still! They were meaty and hard! With muscle but not excessive! At that moment of their internal dialogue Lucy realized that she was still feeling the legs of impossibility in front of her, not daring to open her mouth until making sure that what was around her head wasnt what it seemed... Lucy pulled her hands away and placed them behind her back.

 

Is that... a Girl? a Monster? Nancy Archer? Before her, she didnt seem ready to move, the rhythm of the drops on Lucy's head kept increasing and the trembling of the body against nature kept getting worse.


In the end, Lucy decided to take the step very much against what her instinct urged him to do. Taking a deep breath (and causing a small moan in the process), Lucy stepped back against the shower door, letting the packet of cookies slip through her hair and fall next to the reporter's nose, slap her inadvertently. Lucy could swear she was smelling a smell similar to her older brothers' room in the morning...


Opening one eye first, Lucy saw in front of her the packet of cookie dough that everyone commented on. (Everyone in Lucy's head, obviously)

And it was not a packet of cookie dough... a packet of cookie dough isnt usually 16 inches long and about as wide as Lucy's forearm... or have "littles" wrinkleds sachets at the base. Sachets on the other hand too small for the rest of the cookie dough package.


How many porn movies had Lucy seen beginning this way?


When Lucy's gaze managed to pierce the package, her intrepid reporter eyes were nailed to the vagina where she had been a few seconds ago. A pussy well shaved, soft and with vaginal lips not too prominent... a fucking pussy as big as Lucy's half face... or more...

Under that crack without sense, two huge legs as Lucy could imagine... and the body was still up.


And up...


And up almost to hit the insufficient roof.


Breasts that could drown a whole litter of puppies at a time, breasts that each eye must weigh authentic madness. And above them, the innocent, wounded and crying face of an embarrassed damsel.

Damsel of fucking 10 feet or more. Her hair was nice otherwise! Reaching the waist of the damsel, it was almost transparent but full of colors... if that made any sense.

 

The damsel was staring at Lucy without ceasing to sob, while another part of her body seemed to have other plans. Baking loosely, the package of cookies began to grow in all directions, which imposed so much respect on Lucy and the damsel that she stepped back in the shower.


Lucy could not stop thanking him, because that... "thing" could have taken an eye out of the reporter.


The biscuit package... the penis... the cock stopped growing in what seemed to be Lucy's arm size, equaling it in length and surpassing it in width; with a head almost the size of an apple, almost? Forget that. The size of a ripe apple.

Lucy and the damsel went into so much panic, one crying, horny and not knowing what was happening and the other in pure shock.

 

It was impossible, totally impossible. The damsel moved too naturally for the weight and size her generous body should have. None of what Lucy had learned so far served in this situation.

And with this last thought, Lucy's brain stopped working. Nothing that she thought made any sense, so her body acted on instinct and let go of the phrase that would start the beginning of the end. Or at the end of the beginning? That was in the hands of fate.


The phrase with which Lucy had achieved her last sexual conquest for 7 long months ... or years, or centuries. As I said, Lucy couldnt think of anything else.

"Do you like splatoon?"

 

 

Chapter 4 Lower by SirDarkvid
Author's Notes:

 


 

 

- 7 months ago

 

"Do you like splatoon?" Lucy asked trying to stay on her feet after a hard battle with the bottom of a bottle of wine. The reporter stayed as straight as possible, trying to hold until the time of live connection.


"What?" Fox's camera said without looking away from his work team, between confused and interested. To have an easy reporter in such a small place in America during the finals of the most boring children's softball game in the world was almost like a miracle.


"When I get drunk I like to play splatoon... it's a game... of octopus or squid girls, I never remember who are the good guys... they shoot ink and whoever paints more on stage..." The camera had eyes wide open, trying to understand. "Do you know... do you know the bitch?"


"...the bitch?"


"Yhess! The game console! It's made by Japanese gentlemen... jejejeje, Japanese... I shouldnt have drunk the fifth cocktail..." Lucy felt like that cocktail was coming back down her throat, holding it as she could.


"...Look girl, we have 15 minutes before the end of this fucking tournament, so I'll get straight to the point, do you want to come to the van and take a quickie?" The reporter pointed to the van, while leaving the camera recording. If they werent in the middle of nowhere, he would never dream of leaving the camera alone...


Lucy tilted her head confused, not understanding as on other occasions, well dressed, with makeup and well groomed was unable to take a boy to bed; and now instead half drunk and dressed in tracksuit was going to get to take him to bed.

"Yes Yes Yes!" Lucy jumped excitedly, running to the van... but standing halfway, leaning on a tree and releasing Willy.


The cameraman sighed, thinking to himself. "Better that she throw him out now than later"

 

 


 

 

- Now, underground jails of Luminous Garden

 

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Lucy was crying on her knees on the floor of the cell, not knowing whether to touch the bars or not.

(Logical thing, because few times in her life Lucy had the pleasure of being in such advanced facilities that even have glass bars with an unsettling phosphorescent green glow)


"I didnt want! It was an accident!" Lucy cried and said aloud, wiping her snot with her sleeve. (still stained with already dried blood)


It was between cries and laments that Lucy looked up, watching as a kind of floating roomba about 2 feet high stopped in front of her cell. Lucy was frozen, completely terrified while the roomba opened a compartment from which came a handkerchief hooked to a sort of mechanical toy arm.

"Dont cry anymore, sweety, the Goddess has never done any real harm to anyone" The roomba spoke in a totally unexpected way while the arm extended to Lucy.


"Thank you... whatever you are"

 

 


 

 


 

 

- Also now: Luminous Garden, royal residence of the Descendants.

 


The main living room of the mansion was completely closed to the ceiling, not even a fly would be able to escape from the place. And all this due to the fact of the entry covered with tears of Celica.


"She has raped me with her look! Now I can never get married!" Celica cried inconsolably, burying her face between her knees. "My life is finished before I even reach adulthood!" Her cries and laments were heard throughout the residence and by all her brothers and sisters of her ... or at least the two accompanied her in the room.

Celica was still trying to understand how it had happened, looking for someone who could be to blame. For the 11-foot girl, the simple fact of having forgotten to close the shower with a latch was already an unforgivable crime.

For the daughter of the Goddess Eva, having been caught off guard was a crime that only death could purge.


"Come on, come on... It could have been much worse!" Lahda, Celica's best friend all her life, tried to comfort her by standing on the sofa and hugging her friend's head. Lahda had always been behind her enormous friend, comforting her and acting as her great counselor, so Celica's current situation was nothing new... although the fact that this time the perpetrator was a foreigner.

 

One of Celica's brothers and the only one here, the fourth son Gwin, got up from his chair so furious that as soon as his two feet touched the floor the lights of the living room stopped working for a few seconds. "Dont comfort her, Lahda! It has been her fault again! Let's focus on how we assassinate that inferior trash and how later we take care that all her family and acquaintances pay for their acts!"

 

The violence of Gwin was not new among the assistants, reason why the great majority avoided to follow its game. Except the only person more proud than him.

"How dare you tell me to not comfort her?! Listen well, brat!" Lahda jump from the handmade sofa just for her and Celica, walking towards Gwin and standing in front of her. A titan in front of a fly, but a vengeful and resentful fly.

"We'rent going to kill anyone! That lower trash will get your mother's judgment-" Lahda fell down, as Gwin's eyes and hair turned red.


"Lahda, you may now be a great counselor, but you would do well to know your place-" ZAS! A hand as big as Gwin's head slap on the back of his neck "Eh! It's not fair!"


"Silence, Gwin, remember who let you play with them whenever you were alone at recess" Hope, the first daughter, had taken the trouble to get up from her chair and teleport with Gwin, which was more than enough to the still angry brat. As an elder sister, the firstborn of the Goddess and leader of the Descendants, Hope was the highest authority whenever there was an outbreak among the half brothers.

Teleporting this time behind Celica's sofa, Hope hugged her from behind. "Celica, you dont have to think about that nonsense. You're still the third daughter of the Goddess, an authority from the moment you arrived in this ungrateful world with ours.

You shouldnt feel that your purity has been taken away by her eyes. She is the one who must feel impure to witness a body only achievable by those who carry the divine blood. "Kissing the cheek of her little sister, Hope stood at her 15 feet, the biggest behind the Goddess. achieve its authentic potential. "Lahda, I entrust you with the protection and care of Celica and Gwin, I will go and consult Mother and make sure that this inferior garbage is not killed without reason"

And once again, Hope disappeared honoring rumors that she had never taken a step since the day her pk skills had surpassed all possible scales.

 

Lahda smiled at Gwin, who was more than ready to tear apart each piece of furniture in a fit of rage. "Well, since I'm in charge now, Gwin, I'm asking you to go and get a bottle of the juice that Celica likes, please." Winking at the Descendant, Lahda climbed back onto the sofa.

"You know it's too heavy for me, this girl can drink almost the weight of a cow in liquid in one sitting!"

 

"Bastard..." Gwin mumbled as he walked slowly toward the kitchen, hoping the cooks would still be available. Nothing could annoy the day more than the fact of having to start squeezing pineapple himself.

Lahda returned to focus on her friend, who was completely immersed in their misery. An image not at all worthy of a daughter of God. "Now I've worried you and Big Sister Hope and Gwin ..."


"They worry because they are your family! I, I want you to know, I am very proud of you, you have managed to contain yourself and you have only knocked out the inferior garbage-"


"Splatoon..."

 

"Sorry?" Lahda blinked confused, not waiting for this address in the conversation. "You want to play Splatoon now? A bit weird moment... but if it's what you want, give me a minute I'll go-"


"No no! That... reporter... That's how Mother Valeonor says they're called?" That reporter asked me if I liked Splatoon... what would she have meant by it?

She was seeing me... completely naked and erect, and yet the only thing she said before I shocked her was if I liked splatoon... should it be some kind of secret code?" Lahda sighed at the well-known imagination of the third daughter. "Dont take it as a joke, Lala, this is serious! I should question her..."


"No no! We're not going to sneak in the underground jails! That place is not made for your height, remember?! I'm your best friend and your great counselor, Cel, but I dont plan to go through the shame of having to call the workers to unblock your big ass from a door!" Lahda swore to be seeing her friend again crying while two workers pulled their legs under the watchful eye of Patriarch Lao.


"Come on, I want my revenge against that reporter and against the prison doors! I know the limit is 9 feet... but you're a great counselor... you could... have the guards stop looking a few minutes!"


"Celica, it's been a year and a half, and since that time you've gone from measuring 9 feet 4 inches to measuring 11 feet 1 inch" Lahda's gaze was clearly end-to-end. "If you couldnt before, now you cant, is that clear?"

Celica nodded, closing her eyes. Although for Celica it was enough to hide her intentions, Lahda could clearly see how the great idiot's hair was dyed deep pink.

"Are you intending to control my mind?" Lahda asked crossing her arms while Celica opened one eye to make sure of her mistake.


"...could you go personally and take a message to that reporter?... please, Lala..."


The counselor, between sighs, couldnt afford to question her. No matter how friendly they were, only one false step and Celica would be taking remote control of Lahda's body. It was the most obvious problem of dealing with someone with so much Psy ability at such an early age...

More Lahda could never be angry with Celica, the link between the two was too strong for a nonsense like mind control could even crack it.

 

 


 

 

- Luminous Garden underground prison.

 


Lucy had settled into a corner of the metal and futuristic cell, sitting on top of what appeared to be a pillow panel. (This was technology and not an Iphone!)
The reporter was finalizing the details of her masterly escape when the sound of an alarm knocked her out of her thoughts. "Shit, I just had to figure out how to find a laser file!"

 

Steps heading towards Lucy's cell put her in tension, forcing her to arm herself with her sock-mace. (A great invention, no doubt, a sock tied to another sock that has inside the two sneakers that the guards had thrown to Lucy)

"A laser file? These bars melt your file and your hand in a matter of seconds, scum" A pretty short girl and very, very brunette appeared in front of the cell, holding what appeared to be a tablet composed only of a screen, without nothing more.


"You dont have futuristic clothes like the guards ... are you ... my lawyer?" Lucy asked as she came to her knees, hiding her sock-hammer behind her.


"Lawyer? You're talking to the Great Personal Counselor of the third daughter of the Goddess! Learn your place!" The girl shouted accompanying him with a stamp to make her message clearer.


"Great counselor... I'm lost, why do you have such a long title, and why doesnt your title include your name?" Lucy asked confused, sitting on her knees in front of the now laser bars.


The brunette sighed as she clenched her fists. "I knew that the inferiors outside were almost deficient, but this?! Listen well, trash! I am Lahda Ga Wot, great counselor of Celica, the daughter of the Goddess that you had the shamelessness of assaulting in the showers!" This time, Lahda was screaming so much that several of those smart bombs approached scared.


"You're the counselor, whatever that is, the girl in the showers?! Listen to me, it was unintentional! I was so focused on not bothering with my body odor that I had not heard-" And at that exact moment, the brain Lucy understood what the words daughter of the goddess meant. "...you said..."


"I see that you finally understand your situation, scum! You have assaulted the third daughter of the Goddess! You could be sentenced to death for it! Celica should only declare that you had violent intentions towards her so that the goddess could use you as an appetizer!" Lahda smiled maliciously, waiting for the answer.


"...your Goddess eats people?... NO! IT HAS BEEN A MISTAKE! LET ME REQUEST FORGIVENESS TO CELICA! I... I just..." Lucy leaned forward, burying her head under her arms. "I just wanted to do my job! I just wanted to meet your Goddess and write about her life! She is the Goddess of a place as cool as this, so... I... I'm so sorry! I would never have entered a shower from another person without permission!"


Lahda didnt expect to break the foreigner so soon. It had been so sudden that  had completely lost the grace. Now... she was cruel for no reason, and neither she nor Celica were cruel.

"... sorry, okay? I didnt want to scare you so much..." Lahda crouched down next to Lucy, lowering her voice. "The goddess only once tasted human flesh, and it was at the express request of the old patriarch Jun... the most that can happen to you, trash- I mean... reporter, is that you order community services a couple of weeks.

You can see him around in this empty place, we dont need prisons almost never. We are a better society than yours, so you dont have to worry about anything"


Lucy looked up, her face full of tears and snot. "But... that Vaeolonor..."


"If you mean the murder of the man who was attacking you" Lahda said as he looked away. "It's because he had broken the rule number one for foreigners who come to the coast of Miracle:

Those elected to join our world are treated as fellow citizens from the moment that the blessing of the Goddess falls on them, so that any act of violence against them will be punished as if a native citizen were treated"


Lucy's journalist's nose shot with that last sentence, causing the reporter to jump up and cling (unconsciously) to the bars.

"What do you mean by the blessing of the Goddess?"


Lahda sighed, consoling herself that if the task of explaining it rested on her, the Goddess would get rid of it. "You and the other reporter have been chosen to go through the Great Iron Doors, which authorizes you to take this as your new home if you wish.

And before you ask, that about pasta and fish is a cover for authentic verification. From the moment you set foot on the ferry, the eyes of the Goddess had already decided who had a heart open to the truth and free of bonds worthy to enter our sacred home"

 

"And what would happen to my family if I decided to stay here?" Lucy made sure to take mental notes of everything they were saying here. If something Lucy was known, it was her great memory.


"That will depend on what you can offer in return, your family could accompany you if you show the Goddess that you are willing to work at our side.

We are the true heirs of this world, Lucy Crews" Lahda said getting up and walking back to the exit. "If you are worthy to get away from the lower world, then you will find a home here"

 

 


 


Lucy waited for the counselor to leave to return to her corner, closing her eyes and reviewing the entire conversation from scratch.

"A better society, huh? It's very easy to say that, but the job of a reporter is to see everything from all angles... This is going to be hard, there's no doubt about that"

 

 


 

Chapter 5: Groovy by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

- Residence of the Descendants, Section of the second daughter.

 


The sound of the water mixed with the soft laughter of the girls and with the soft melody that was reproduced by the sound system installed throughout the section. If something good had been given by the lower world, it was the different arts and multimedia.


Mythra, the second daughter of the goddess, rested side by side on her bespoke divan, letting her multiple brides rest on and beside her. Some enjoyed the afternoon watching a movie, others entertained by playing a video game that Mythra couldnt recognize and others simply chatted enjoying the sea air and the food served by the catering service.

One of them and the principal and Great Counselor of Mythra, Mia, directly enjoyed the caresses of his girlfriend lying directly on her. A gesture that for anyone would be a terrible offense and a delite punished with several months of community services, for Mia was nothing more than a hobby.

But who could blame her? When your girlfriend and lover measure more than twice as much as you do in all directions, using her as a mattress is a bit too much-


"Evident?" Mia said with her eyes closed, in a soft and harmonious voice that did not break the melody or the sound of the water. Mythra knew how dangerous it was to think things close to Mia, her psy capacity so high that reading mind was almost like breathing.


"Can you blame me for thinking how soft you are?" Mia said taking out a group laugh as she turned around on Mythra, looking to stand sideways like her girlfriend. "Can you cool the breeze a little, honey? You can tell it's already summer, and this year the nights are going to be toooo hot!"


Mythra opened one eye looking at her girlfriends and when they all nodded, the air in the room dropped a few degrees its temperature and the lights dimmed. Was it magic? Not at all.

It was the power of a future goddess, of the mind of a superior being.
But it did not matter how superior Mythra behaved, there are times when one can never get rid of annoying visits.


Mythra opened both eyes, opening the locks of her personal "Sanctuary" and letting the messenger, Tora, enter. "Thank you, Lady Mythra-"


Tora, a normal, brown-haired, bespectacled guy who barely raised five feet off the ground and who for some reason had succeeded in placing himself as the personal messenger of the great patriarch Lao, was silenced and almost killed by the look of rage and hate of the the brides.

"It's Master Mythra, mistress of the weather and the pk!" Two of them said almost ready to kill the messenger there himself.


And they would have done it if it was not for the hands of Mythra, who grabbed each one by one shoulder, caressing their backs with her huge thumbs.

"Shhh my beloved, I'd hate to see my precious future wives soiled in the blood of an innocent boy..." Mythra's voice, full of love and power, was enough for both girls to look down in embarrassment at being carried away by an outburst of fury.

"Tell me Tora, what good news bring you for my sanctuary?" Mythra asked winking at the older boy, something no one could have figured out without knowing them personally.


Tora sighed as he walked over the bridge that led to the center of the "Sanctuary". For some reason, when Mythra was old enough to modify her section of the Residence, the only thing that occurred to her was to build a room with rivers and waterfalls on all sides of the room and in the center in the form of a pattern, with glass floor to see the water flow and walls painted sky blue with hyper-realistic clouds drawn. Delicate silk curtains hung around the center of the "Sanctuary", where all the goods (sofas, Mythra divan, cushions and mattresses of each bride, chairs and cabinets and furniture) and appliances as refrigerators and a television of last generation grouped together.

A nice design, but with a very stupid conception of the distribution and the use of space.

"Lady Mythra, I have two news to tell you today" Tora looked up, hoping that no girl wanted to tear his head off. Thanks to the goddess, all were quiet embracing Mythra.


"Ahem... The first is that her little sister, the third daughter Celica, has been assaulted in the showers by one of the reporters who overcame the judgment of the goddess's eyes" Sighs of fear and consternation swept the room, the point that Mythra herself had tensed, causing the water to stop flowing, and open her eyes completely.


"Is Celica okay? And that reporter?" Mythra fought against her very instinct to teleport over the reporter and crush her without any kind of regard. And the only reason why the second daughter did not give in to her impulses were her brides and Mia at her side, caressing with both hands the great hand of Mythra.


"Thanks to the Goddess, Celica is perfectly fine, just with a little panic attack, the reporter is instead detained in the underground jail of this city, and according to your mother, The Goddess Eva, none of you can get close to her" He made sure to emphasize the last sentence, clearing any idea of r03;r03;vengeance from Mythra's mind.


"...and the other news?" Mythra asked as she breathed in relief, the breeze and the flow of the water moving normally again. The feeling of protection and zeal that Mythra had towards her family and towards her brides was well known, so stopping her was almost always one of the priorities.


"Arch-Patriarch Lao-"


"He has the title changed again?" One of Mythra's brides asked confused, while even Mythra herself nodded.


"...you already know that arch-patriarch Lao has been looking for a title that pleases him enough for years, so until next week or so, he is Archie-patriarch, however, arch-patriarch Lao has summoned all the older children of the Goddess in a special meeting... dont say I told you, but one of you will have to go to..." Tora checked his tablet, looking for the location on the map to show it by the smart tv from Mythra.

"To the Elysee Palace in Paris, France. Apparently, arch-patriarch Lao wants to make clear our superiority over that country and at the same time make it clear that the reporter that matriarch Valeonor murdered was responsible for his actions-"

 

"The arch-patriarch wants one of you to end that country, Mythra?" One of Mythra's brides asked, getting up and jumping up Mythra's legs.


"That seems... but being a country of such proportions..." Mythra decreased the size of the map, making some mental calculations. "At least 2 of us should go if we want to finish before dinner"


Tora cleared his throat, trying to get the attention of all the ladies. "As it is an emergency occasion and Lao doesnt want you to destroy the country... that will only bring us more problems... it seems that they are going to leave you a NOVA_suit to highlight our arms superiority"


"Ohhh! Mythra! A NOVA_suit! I bet you'd look super sexy in one of those!" Another bridle Mythra laughed excited.

 

"That France will not have any chance! No one can stop our Mythra if they also give her a NOVA_suit!" And the youngest of Mythra's bride ended by pointing while standing on the Mythra divan, trying to reach the cheek of the divine daughter.


Mythra smiled as he offered her his hand, helping her to reach her lips. After the kiss, Mythra looked at Tora, who seemed very uncomfortable. "I'll be in the office of the arch-patriotic Lao in a few minutes, so you can count on my assistance... I really want to see how far I can take my potential with a NOVA_suit..."


Tora nodded, saying goodbye with a reverence and abandoned the "Sanctuary" as quickly as possible. Once the door closed and Mythra mentally replaced all the locks, both she and the rest of the bride moved to Mia, all staring at her.

"What do you want now?" Mia said knowing what was happening, letting Mythra answer.


"Mia, you're much smarter than all of us-" Mia looked at nothing, smiling flirtatiously while arranging her hair. "What do you think are the authentic intentions of this meeting and thah mission?"


"Well..." Mia hesitated a second, making all the girls present sigh in unison. "If you listen to me and install Twitter on your smartphones, you will know much more about the lower world.

Well, France hasnt taken very well the murder of that violent animal that they call very lightly journalist... and the Elysée Palace is the private residence of the president of France. Do you see where the shots go?"

Mia waited a few seconds, letting Mythra and several of the brides understand the situation, but as there were still some who did not understand very well the functioning of the lower world, Mia decided to hit the table and show that she was the Great Counselor of Mythra.

"Before the French government calls us for explanations, we are going to take them personally... perhaps destroying part of that palace, depending on who of the Goddess's children go there. We have proof that this journalist has carried out sexist acts and several abuses before even coming here, thanks to the eyes of the Goddess, so we are simply going to expose them and let the same journalists' compatriots ask for forgiveness!"


Mythra raised her hand, ruffling Mia's blonde hair while smiling and the rest of the brides applauded and chanted Mia's name. "That's my first bride and my Great counselor! Now, my brides, forgive me as I take the word of the Goddess to the lower world... feel free to do what you please this afternoon!" And with those words, Mythra teleported.

 

Mia and the Brides let Mythra's presence fade before she began to speak again, with the experience learned from other times.

"Mia, do you really believe that Mythra and another son of the goddess could destroy that country?" Again, the youngest of the brides crawled for the divan, sitting next to Mia.


"Mythra may have been a bit exaggerated to say that between two sons of the goddess could destroy a country of 643801 km²... but dont doubt for a second that if the goddess wanted, among the four eldest sons of the Goddess would be enough to wipe out all the authority of France..." Mia smiled to herself, imagining Mythra bathed in coward blood and taking the country as her own.

"After all, the children of the Goddess are a force at once cataclysmic, purifying and creative of life!"

 

 


 

 

- Last floor of the residence of the Descendants

 

Arch-Patriarch Lao watched Luminous garden from his office on the top floor of the Descendants' residence. The entertainment city of the island began to prepare for the night, each business opening, each fountain beginning to light up.Unlike most nights in which Luminous Garden opened only the main shops or stores, the orders of the Goddess today were clear.

 

"Two reporters from abroad come to our island, so make sure they enjoy the place!"

 

If only one of them was not in the underground jail... Lao sighed, grooming his goatee and turning towards the door of the office. Only the oldest son of the Goddess, Zeke, was present... among many quotes, because since he had teleported to the office, he had not looked up from his phone.

"...Zeke, can I know that you are looking with such interest?" Lao asked more or less imagining the answer, which was immediate.


"The Eiffel Tower! Please, I beg of you, Father, select me to go to France! There are so many works of art in that country that would be almost an insult that any of my brothers, who all stand out in having almost no whit of artist vision like me, was sent to such a wonderful place to destroy it!" Zeke was too excited, so much so that even someone without any kind of psi or pk power like Lao could notice the sparks of energy emanating from the goddess's first child.


"What? You're go hiking to see monuments, Zeke! You're going to-"


"But Father! The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile! It's a beautiful construction! How much we would earn if the architects of the island decided to build monuments to our history!" Zeke was kicking nervously and excitedly in his chair, refusing to teleport to the outskirts of Luminous Garden to scream in full lung.


"The monuments of our Island are alive, and it is called the Goddess-" Lao was interrupted by the sudden appearance of 3 other children of the Goddess, the second daughter Mythra, the third son Ethin and the fifth daughter, Alexa.


"The monuments of our island are alive, Zeke, and is our mother" Ethin said while cleaning his glasses (useless, on the other hand, since it was almost impossible for a son of the Goddess, or anyone with the blood of it to suffer any type of disease or genetic defect)


"I was going to say that-" Lao tried to say, only to be interrupted by Alexa.


"You should focus a little less on becoming a tourist, Zeke, and more on fulfilling your job as a child of the Goddess" Alexa said as she leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes and crossing her arms. "Father Lao, when can we take the NOVA_suit?"


Lao banged his two hands on his desk, trying to silence the children's conversation. Children... than girls one 14 feet and the other 10 feet and children one measuring 7 feet and 11 inches and the other 7 feet and 4 inches.

 



The birth of the children of the Goddess worked in a certainly curious way. If the progenitor was a matriarch fertilized by the goddess' penis, the baby would be a 100% safe girl; and if instead the parent was the goddess fertilized by one of the patriarchs, it would be a 100% safe boy.

In any case, boy or girl, all the children of the Goddess fulfilled a series of conditions:

- Superhuman growth, both physical and psychological. (In this section, girls are the winners)


- Superhuman intelligence ... or rather, superhuman understanding. Not all the sons and daughters of the Goddess were equally intelligent, but they were extremely intiutive. (The children in this section surpass their sisters, mainly in artistic sections)


- Extreme potential both Psi, and Pk, granting them the ability to exercise supernatural and superhuman considered abilities, such as the ability to teleport to any place already known or to move and use forces superior to the best athletes.


Each child with capacity and potential more than enough to face an army of a medium country... and in combination of all with their mother, ability to take the whole planet.

The Goddess was too benevolent, so the entire planet should be grateful... although in Lao's opinion, this world would be much better under the control of someone like Eva.

 


 


"Children! Listen to me!" All the children looked at the arch-patriarch. Even with the difference between them and him, Lao trusted his children. They were good kids, some too proud, others too quiet, but good children.

"France is going to demand explanations from us that I have no intention to give them. I want two of you, dressed in NOVA_suits, to go to the president of France, dodging or going through all the defenses that they put you- WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE" And those words were enough to achieve total disappointment among children.

 

In the same way that the Goddess Eva had a strange conception of life, her children seemed to have inherited their very idea of r03;r03;life and death."Now that you have the data, who wants to volunteer?"


"YO, YO! FATHER PLEASE! NOVA_SUIT! I WANT A NOVA_SUIT!" Alexa was the first to raise her desperate hand. It was something that Lao counted on, knowing Alexa's famous passion for machines and technology.


"Father" Ethin raised his hand, covering his other hand with Zeke's mouth. "If you send Zeke, the chances that the mission is incomplete due to an excess of affection for those monuments to mediocrity are very high"


"Ethin, dont be an idiot-" Zeke tried to defend himself from the aggression of his younger brother, but Ethin had other plans.


With a demonstration of his Psi skills, Ethin turned his body intangible to avoid any attempt at counter-attacking. "If you send me, father, I can assure a success rate of 94.51% percent, going up to 97.31% if the one wearing the NOVA_suit is here my twin sister"


"Ethin, you arent literally twins, you were born at the same time but from two different people" Lao tried to correct her son, but the chances of that happening were -10000%.


"Decide our denomination, but the results are what they are, father" Ethin said looking at his older brothers, waiting for support. And really support was what I found, or rather disinterested.


"Father" Mythra rose from her chair, preparing to leave. "If it'snt a nuisance, Ethin and Alexa have my vote of confidence, now if you excuse me, my brides and I were watching a movie." Myhtra left the room the same way she arrived, in a blink of an eye for Lao.


"I wonder why so many girls fall in love with her..." Zeke reflected to himself and his brothers, as he got up and walked towards the door. For an artistic soul like Zeke, teleportation took part of the charm of walking and displacement.

It was really strange to find him teleporting, except in emergency situations.


Lao sighed feeling unnecessary, the children usually ended up taking each decision without waiting for anyone but their mother to speak. Even so, the smile of illusion of Alexa and the desire to get good results from Ethin were reward enough. "Since you yourselves have decided the results, the matriarch Merry is waiting in the laboratories of Butterfly Building to give you control of the NOVA_suit... it should be remembered that the NOVA_suit are still in development.

You must take this as a field test, children, and not force the exoskeleton. Your skin should be hard enough to block most shots of calibers below .50, so do not test the NOVA_suit's resistance if it's not necessary"


"Yes, father" They both said at once, getting up and offering a slight bow to the Arch-patriarch before teleporting both.


Lao turned around, looking towards the streets already almost ready for the celebrations. "I just wish they didnt give off that strange smell when teleported..." Lao grimaced in disgust as he pulled a small can of air freshener from his table, spraying it all over the room.

 


End Notes:

 


 

 

- Paris, France: 20:15 at night.

 


"LAST NEWS!" The reporter tried to narrate with all the background noise. Shooting, soldiers driving people away, firemen working in a hurry to remove the debris... it wasnt going to be the best audio, but it wasnt acceptable not to cover the news.

"Two individuals, armed with military style suits almost science fiction have appeared on the sky above the Elysée Palace, claiming to be here to talk to the president and then destroy the entire upper part of the palace!

According to several soldiers extracted with wounds, the president's guard has been held for now and 10 minutes, defending the bunker where the president is taking refuge from those two individuals, who do not seem to have any intention of moving forward, standing on the remains of a corridor of the highest floor according to what our cameras have been able to capture! The death toll would amount to 14, most soldiers and two assistants to the president-"


BOOM!


"Oh my god, soldiers of the French army have fired a missile directly on the individuals..." The reporter, like everyone else, fell silent when the smoke cleared, seeing the two individuals still standing, without any scratch.


"IT'S GONE! EVERYONE IS OUT! IT'S AN ORDER!" One of the generals present began to evict the journalists, who were desperately looking for a statement from him.

 

 


 

 

- Remains of the last floor of the Elysée Palace.

 


"Useless weapons, all of them!" Ethin said cleaning the viewer of his NOVA_suit, annoying enough to take the missile as an act of serious aggression. "How much more should we continue to endure? I'm getting fed up with this field test"


"Just a little more! Mother Merry will be delighted with these results! Imagine it for a second! All the divine guard wearing these suits!" Alexa jumped up and down like a schoolgirl who had been named queen of the dance, excited by the amount of data she was going to have that night to compare.


But for the bodyguards and soldiers who were defending the president, what they had in front of them was not a gigantic excited schoolgirl.


They were monsters.


Some of cold and vile metal, who had resisted a hellfire missile directly on their bodies without the slightest concern. Some beings that could well star in the blockbuster science fiction movie of the summer, but instead were here in front of them.

The soldiers still didnt understand how they had achieved such a perfect explosion, destroying the entire roof of the palace but causing no major structural damage. Men and women had been killed trying to stop they, Both of them killing without even moving their bodies. Many of the soldiers wanted to flee, but their pride as soldiers and their devotion to their country prevented it.


RING RING, RING RING! An alarm like cooking destabilized all the soldiers, who saw how the larger being looked at his wrist although there was nothing there.


"It's time! Field test finished! I'm looking forward to collating the data tonight!" Alexa stopped jumping, standing with both legs separated and with her hands at her waist, with a posture similar to that of a superhero.


"You guys, the bullets are over?" Ethin stepped forward, followed by another. The soldiers quickly raised their weapons, unloading a deadly gust of metal on the smaller being.

"You are saying... that having more ammunition, you have preferred to wait for the field test to end?... UNACCEPTABLE!"

Ethin shouted, leaving his psi power to break free. Everyone in 100 meters around began to tremble with fear, some crying, others losing control of their bladders and others simply freezing with fear.


"One can not trust the lower world even for something as simple as a test! But dont you know who we are?!" Ethin started walking up the corridor wall, destroying it without a single movement. At that moment and before the eyes of all present, Ethin began to walk through the air, to stop in the middle of the street.


"WE ARE THE LAST RIVER IN A DRY LAND! WE ARE THE LAST HOPE OF THIS USELESS WORLD! THE LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND! WE CREATE NEW LIFE LIKE AN OASIS IN THE DESERT! WE ARE THE HOPE OF THE NEW BEGINNINGS-"

 

... 


"Are you mixing Rivers in the desert with your own speech?" Alexa asked innocently, almost unable to hold back her laughter.


Ethin fell suddenly, making a gesture of putting his glasses back on top of his helmet. "Thank you, great idiot... now I have lost the thread of the song"


"Hope of the new Beginnings-" Alexa tried to say, but Ethin was really angry. Pointing to where the soldiers were, Ethin under his finger, sinking the ground under his feet and leaving freeway.

"Someone is upset!" Alexa laughed as Ethin returned to the hall, raising her fingers and making the floor of the last floor reconstruct.

 

"Guess who is to blame?" Ethin said letting his sister pass. "All yours, great idiot"


Alexa nodded, standing in front of the bunker's armored door. Door designed to withstand the impact with a power similar to that of an orbital missile.


Shaking her hips from side to side, Alexa turned her head towards the street, where all the cameras were recording.

"Be sure to record this, and take advantage to flee while you can, you have a minute fifteen seconds to clear the palace!" Alexa shouted sending them a kiss without taking off her helmet. Closing her eyes, Alexa let the music that sounded inside the helmet wrap around her.

"When you have the power to break the balance, it is super boring to be anyone again! GROOVY... PUNCH!" Assailing a single accurate punch at the door, nothing happened.


Alexa walked away for a moment, standing next to her brother and raising her hand."Lights" The door began to tremble. "Cameras" The whole palace began to wobble.

"ACTION!" The palace stopped shaking suddenly, confusing all the reporters... for about 4 seconds before without any kind of warning, the entire Elysée Palace sank into the ground, leaving the president's bunker floating in the air.

The cameras captured and broadcast around the world as a girl over 10 feet, by the tone of the voice, had destroyed a legendary building with a single punch.

 

"Mr. President, of which I havent yet learned the name!" Ethin shouted letting her sister finish enjoying the song. "There is no more hiding place, go out for good"


The president of France opened the door of the bunker, trembling as he saw the height that was to the ground. Without letting him say anything, Ethin threw a pendrive into his hands.

"There are 18 serious crimes that the French journalist killed by the forces of the Goddess had committed, each and every one documented.

Now just judge for yourselves and decide if the army of the Goddess killed an innocent man or a despicable being who had laughed in the face of your administration for years... what you do I dont care"


The president of France tried to say something, but Ethin saw the main problem that the matriarch Merry had warned them.

"Why arent you speaking in English? Because I'm not going to bother learning a minority language just by listening to your verbiage. Let's go home, sister"

Alexa nodded, saying goodbye to the reporters before disappearing with her brother.

 


The night of the first Sunday of the summer of 2018, the forces of the president, the French army and the president himself had been humiliated by two children.

 

 

Chapter 6 Break the limits vs learning by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

 

"The operation of the President's rescue has been completed-" The Goddess turned off the screen of the room, looking at Valeonor who was standing next to the throne. "What do you think? Ethin has acted far less aggressively than I expected! That's an improvement!"


Valeonor, on the other hand, didnt seem too convinced, which worried the Goddess. "They could have destroyed a little less, but the fact that it's just been a building is something I really appreciate. Ignoring them for a moment, the NOVA_suits are as tough as we thought, Goddess; we should give the authorization to the moon base to begin the mass production"


"Before, I would like a final test in the aspect of psychic empowerment of the NOVA_suits.

I know it sounds presumed because the are my creation, but I would like to make sure that it doesnt cause any irreparable damage to the psyche of the bearer" The Goddess took a deep breath, thinking in the appropriate test for a process that should be given in the long term.

"Anyway, I think it's time to meet Lucy. Give the order to let her pass, Val"


Valeonor nodded, opening a holographic screen in front of him with a gesture of hands and pressing one of the buttons. The doors of the throne room opened slowly, while two soldiers brought Lucy in a wheelbarrow. With two different wives in his hands (some classic and others more futuristic that covered the whole hand), shackles on his legs and a muzzle in the style of Hannibal Lecter. "Here is, my Goddess!" The soldiers said before leaving the throne room.


Eva didnt give credit to what she saw, alternating the look between Lucy and Valeonor. "She is so dangerous to tied her like that?!" The Goddess asked suffering for Lucy's physical and mental health.


"...She has asked for it, my Goddess" Valeonor said looking away.


"Excuse me ... what did you just say?"


"I say... Lucy Crews, the reporter present... has asked us to handcuff her at all possible levels" The Goddess slowly stopped looking at her wife, looking up at Lucy.


Lucy nodded proudly, stepping out of the wheelbarrow and removing herself hand cuffs and muzzle.

"Everything is right, Goddess! Lucy Crews, reporter from the Alabama Gazette! nice to meet you!" Lucy smiled taking a second step and offering her hand to the huge woman.


"You are responding much better than I expected, Lucy Crews" The Goddess Eva smiled, kneeling on the floor accompanied with a loud bang and taking the reporter's hand between index finger and thumb. "And before you ask, my Goddess, I was so scared that you were as big as your daughter that I preferred to come tightly bound to avoid any wrongdoing before... before you"


"Ahhh! The muzzle was for that!" The Goddess said while with an imperceptible movement of eyelids, made all the bonds of Lucy disappear.

Something that Lucy could appreciate if she wasnt shaking from sheer fear.

 

"Yep..." Lucy smiled nervously, one side of her face with a smile of tranquility and the other about to cry. "I'm really terribly scared and I cant understand how you can exist, but nothing happens! I am a modern woman with an open mind! I'm sure everything has a logical explanation!" Lucy kept smiling, but the Goddess was beginning to see drops of sweat forming on the forehead of the reporter.


"A scientific explanation? I consider myself a scientist, but certainly I still dont have an explanation to my existence... could we call it a combination of possibilities? A genetic lottery? I've had my whole life, which is a lot, looking for an answer to why I exist..." 

The Goddess looked up at the ceiling, closing her eyes and remembering. "Throughout my existence I have seen my genetic family die, I have seen the country that saw me be born disappear from the history of humanity, I have seen wars that threatened to end the world as we know it... All from my golden throne, surrounded by those who once called me Goddess, and later of their descendants...

Many of the people with whom I have crossed have called me a holy reincarnation, for many others it was the incarnate demon, a being that should be cut off from the same cycle of life... but for now, all I can tell you, Lucy Crews, is that I am as real as life itself, and my sons and daughters too"

 

The Goddess's smile was reassuring, but Lucy couldnt help but think that it would be more reassuring if it werent on the face of a young woman of the size of an elephant... or a whale... once again, Lucy regretted not have learned to measure by eye.

"If you dont have a scientific explanation... I suppose..." Lucy smiled nervously, looking to the side. "I'll have to accept that a 50-foot woman is in front of me...-"

 

"30 feet! 50 feet? How exaggerated you are!" The goddess laughed, returning to her throne and bending one leg over the other.


"30 feet... whoever they are... I have many questions, but first I want to apologize for what I have done to your daughter, Goddess" Lucy knelt down completely, sticking her head on the ground.

 

"Raise your head, Lucy Crews, I've decided to pardon you if you agree to a little punishment in return" Eva leaned on the side of the throne, smiling mischievously.Lucy looked up, confused and cheerful at the same time.

"Your punishment, Lucy Crews-" The Goddess stood up, using her body to cover the reporter. "It will be to assist Tora, the messenger of my husband Lao, in his work controlling my children"


Lucy and Valeonor looked up quickly at the Goddess, it being impossible to know which of the two was more confused.

"Goddess, please ... think about it" Valeonor tried to say, without understanding what line of thought had led the Goddess to make that decision.


"Val, do you trust me? Lucy Crews has come to this island looking for the money she would receive for this job, so the best way to get that salary is to get to know her intimately! And what better way to do it than working directly for our family? Front page news!" And strange as it was, Valeonor understood the idea.

 

Lucy crossed her arms, thinking. It was true that in the faculty of journalism had explained that the best way to do a story about something was to live closely... but that girl with the dick the size of a rolling pin or more had left unconscious to her only with the look... A great risk in exchange for a salary that would allow Lucy to make her father stop working.

Her her father, and all her brothers and sisters. And it would still be too much for her to buy the house on the beach that she had always dreamed of!

"What would happen if I refused?" Lucy asked, lamenting him at once, for before she could understand what had happened, Valeonor was already in front of her pointing the fake toy gun at her.


"Deny?! This dont work like that, Lucy Crews!" Valeonor said, placing his finger on the trigger. "One doesnt deny the Goddess... on the contrary, you should give thanks for your situation! You have the opportunity that many others in the past would have wished: 

Survive and get your exclusive"


Lucy raised both hands, asking for mercy while taking a step back. "OK OK!..."

 

Valeonor raised the hand that held the gun, firing at the ceiling several times.

"THIS ISNT HOW YOU SHOULD ANSWER THE GODDESS! EVA IS THE ONLY AUTHENTIC HOPE IN THIS WORLD! EVA IS THE RIVER THAT WILL BREAK THE DESERT! EVA IS THE BEAT THAT KEEPS A DYING WORLD LIVING! THE OASIS-"


"It's over, neither you nor Ethin have allowed you to play P5 dancing star night all night!" Eva slammed her fist on the throne's armrest. The echo of the impact sounded so deep that Lucy herself could feel it echoing through her interior.


"Never, Eva! I've been waiting for a good musical game for years and you'rent going to snatch this one from me!" Valeonor screamed as he left the room running, Lucy imagining that he was going to hide the record.

 

Eva pretended that everything was going smoothly, waiting for Valeonor to disappear from her range of mental vision. "I'm sorry for what you just saw, Lucy Crews. Valeonor spent the whole decade of the 90s and the 2000 playing Dance Dance Mix... so as soon as hse found out that there were also musical games today... she has a lot time hooked on that shit.

Ignoring that, I'm going to clarify one thing, Lucy Crews. You cant refuse my order. It's not an option. "Fixing her gaze on the reporter, Eva went back to her full height, stopping over Lucy.

"I'm much more powerful than I look, Lucy, and I know I look really powerful. I'm not going to hurt you, but I want to make it clear that my will is capable of challenging the same fate!"


And with a stomp with enough force to knock Lucy down, the Goddess made the situation clear, sitting down again. It wasnt until she sat down and looked at the reporter that Eva felt Lucy was fainting.

 

 

 


 

 

...


.....


.......

 


"Move away" An electric shock ran through Lucy's entire body, reactivating it instantly.

 

"I DONT WANT TO DIE, GODDESS!" Lucy jumped up from the stretcher, screaming and crying. The pressure and fear of that stomping of the Goddess too close had been too much for the poor reporter.

Lucy took a few seconds to return to herself, seeing that she was in a very different place. Blue curtains covered a small window in front of the stretcher where Lucy rested half naked wearing only an open white coat. And when she turned her head, the reporter drowned another scream.

 

Another huge woman, one who looked like a younger and smaller version of the Goddess, was looking at her with the palm of her right hand raised and emitting small electric currents between her fingers. The woman was sitting on a kind of stool that was too small and low for her, standing in a position with her knees raised and her legs open not too dignified.


"Thanks to the goddess that has worked! I have no idea we would have told your mother, Hope!" A male voice coming from the other side of the woman sighed quietly, before going under one of the endless legs of the woman (That Lucy could try to guess that it would not have more than 20 years).

A young boy with a very dark hair and very dark approached the reporter, carrying a pill and a glass of water in each hand. "The Goddess is very sorry for having caused you to faint, Miss Lucy"


"... Thanks, or accepted apologies... or what there is to say before her... who are you?" Lucy asked while taking the pill and examining it. At first glance it looked like a common capsule analgesic, and with the headache so intense that the reporter was feeling, it was something she appreciated.


"My name is Tora, technically messenger of the achi-patriarch Lao but in reality I am more like the boy of the messages of the Descendants! And this one here is the person who has attended you and has revived you, the primogenita of the Goddess Hope!" Tora stepped aside and left the room, letting Hope make a small bow of courtesy to Lucy.

"I'm going to look for Lucy's belongings, so dont move!"


Lucy almost choked on the water, unable to understand the situation. Why a daughter of the Goddess had attended her?

"Miss Hope, there's no need-"


"Hope" Lucy looked confused, not understanding the message. "My name is Hope, without any extra in front or behind"


"And that wouldnt be disrespectful?" Lucy asked as she tried to sit on the edge of the stretcher, feeling all the muscles of her body feel free. If it were for his body, Lucy right now could start doing somersaults ... but logically that would not happen.


"Is it respectful to call the sun Sunshine Mister or call a flower Miss Flower? I dont consider myself better than anyone; not because I'm not, because I can not deny my own condition; so I dont need honorifics or nicknames" Hope put her hand towards Lucy, feeling the whole body of the reporter from top to bottom. (In a gesture that Lucy might consider very invasive)

"I see that my psyshock therapy has worked properly, your whole body was quite bruised by the falls when you fainted before my little sister and my mother, Miss Lucy"


"Lucy" This time it was Hope who was caught by surprise by the courage of the reporter. "If you're Hope, my name is Lucy"


Hope smiled sideways, before disappearing and reappearing instantly with a change of clothes. "Your clothes are washing right now, so I've asked my assistants to buy you a custom set, feel free to ask for another one if the combination of colors you do not like"


Lucy nodded before sighing nervously, staring at Hope. "Forgive the question... but what you just did-"


"Teleportation" Hope answered instantly, still smiling. "We use our Pk capacity to rebuild our cells in a place where our mind is able to reach, transmitting our consciousness to that body and consuming the previous one to recover energy. Although doing so at such speed due to years of training, for you it must look like an instant movement like in Dragon Ball, right?"


Lucy nodded without being able to understand the explanation. "Unfortunately for your illusion, the instantaneous or high-speed movement is another thing, one that in my case I dont enjoy doing, having to be attentive to opening doors so as not to destroy everything in my path isnt my style.

And as a tip, I would tell you not to try to understand the logical functioning of our abilities, Lucy. Human beings are simply amazing, but your mind stops at the smallest wall of non-logical thought"


Lucy blinked a few seconds, confused by the expression "Human Beings." These people do not think about-

 

"Right again, Lucy. As my mother has told you, we still dont have an explanation for why our genes, and both me and my mother and my brothers... we have come to the conclusion that we cant consider ourselves human like you or Torah.

Not by wanting to mark our superiority in words, but because we do not conceive time or life as you do... Our ability to see humanity from a rung to another height alienates us from the value of life, or of experience that the years grant. For our family, the sky is always the same.

 

For a human, the sky is only a limit to overcome, and after the sky came the stars, and after them will come the universe. You see barriers to overcome and with which to grow as a person; while we, on the other hand, see an open field to learn and experience" Hope disappeared, appearing this time with a glass of what looked like orange juice.


"Ok... one thing is 'you read my mind?', But also read my stomach is too much!" Hope bowed apologetically, something Lucy quickly tried to stop. "No no! It's weird but it's cool!... Hope, I have plans to transcribe all this-"


"And make it exclusive for Gave's newspaper to pay you 12 million dollars and you can retire for life before 40 and also be able to protect your parents and your 7 brothers and 5 sisters from working. counted with objective.

If what you need is the money to fulfill your dreams, you can fulfill your order here. Anyway, if you dont do it, the other reporter who is trying to extract information from the guards at this time will do- "


"Hope, you're disturbingly interesting! Like Origin, the movie! Let's make a deal, okay? Can you see it in my mind?" Lucy knew that it was impossible to win a mental battle with these people, and she also knew that Hope was listening to all this.


"Listening isnt the word, rather it is reading the pulses that your brain sends in.

Your deal is that you will work as my mother has offered you in exchange for getting our testimonies and exclusive interviews, am I wrong?" Hope knew perfectly well that he was not wrong, but humans used to use that verbal form when closing deals.


"Right, there was nothing intriguing about it, but still you're good at pretending!" Lucy laughed, standing up, pretending not to be ashamed to be almost naked.

"You give me the material to write, and in return I give you a lesson in humanity and I make sure the press sees how valuable you are! You are basically a race of superhero children, like the X-men kids! Couldnt people like that?!

It's all about selling your image properly and showing that you arent dangerous- "


"Destroying the Elysee palace to give a message to the French president is not advisable for that plan, right?" Hope asked without an edge of irony in her voice, something that made Lucy white.


"No... no... that definitely does not help your image"

 

 


 

 

Chapter 7 堕天使 by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

- June 28 in the morning: Tower of workers in the residence of the Descendants.


The sun began to shine on high, illuminating the Luminous Garden in all its splendor. The main city of the island shone with its own light, thanks to all the colored windows for all the buildings and facades of the city.

Lucy finished combing her hair in the mirror of her new room, making sure that all the hair was in place. When your bosses are a group of young people with superhuman abilities, a good appearance is synonymous with good impression!


Opening the windows of the room, Lucy looked out to see the street, full of colored posters, fountains, without any car brand... and without even asphalt to circulate.

"A new day, full of opportunities!" Lucy said in full lung, enjoying everything possible of the situation. The room that Taro had assigned to her was not too large (Lucy could almost assure that it was as big as her room during her college years), but even so the furniture was pretty, the bed super comfortable and with buttons to cool it and a huge desk with a good computer and a new mobile phone.

Mobile phone that as Lucy had checked the previous night, had blocked calls to the outside without authorization. Not everything could be perfect.


Three knocks on the door caught the attention of the reporter / assistant, a sign that Taro had come for her. "Lucy, are you ready?" The reporter could hear how Tora took a step back in the hall, away from the door.


"Good morning boss!" Lucy opened the door, full of energy and joy. Tora smiled as he reviewed a kind of tablet, pointing data. "What are you doing?"


"The Goddess has asked me to write down your punctuality, your interest and your efficiency in the work; and according to her, your salary will depend on your good will in this work!" What Tora was saying with enthusiasm and joy, for Lucy was extra pressure. The reporter had plans to smile, but... knowing that she would have to act as if the cameras were there was daunting.


"Good... I'm an expert in smiles, both false and true, so I can take care of everything!" Lucy winks an eye with confidence, something that Tora scored with good note on his tablet.


The couple began to walk down the hall while Tora was introducing Lucy to all the employees of the technical team. A kind of cooks, servants, cleaners, seamstresses, builders... informatics... carpenters...  more support team that in many high-level professional teams in the NBA.

 


 


At the end of the visit, Lucy and Tora sat in the employee cafeteria, enjoying a cup of coffee. Cafeteria for employees that looked like a 5 star restaurant.

"And here's your cup, Lucy." Tora put the two cups of fresh coffee on the table, sitting on the chair facing Lucy. "Have you learned all the names yet?"


Lucy looked down, checking her phone and the list of workers she had tried to keep up. "More or less, but in a week or so I'm sure I'll remember them all! Now... when I'm going to meet the Goddess's children? I'm supposed to work for them, right?"


Taro took a long sip of coffee before looking up at Lucy. "I'm glad you asked that question, and that's why I thought that ending the visit in the cafeteria would be the best..." The tone of Taro's voice wasnt at all reassuring, causing Lucy to wait the worst.

"First, now you work for the Goddess, so you must be ready for calls at any time of the day.

The Goddess... let's say that although she need to sleep, your sleep cycle is less than 40 minutes and the rest of the time he dedicates it among his psionic investigations and leisure.

Leaving that aside, there are two clear points that you must understand: First, the Goddess has estimated that you will not receive information about who her children are- "


"AND HOW AM I GOING TO ATTEND THEM?!" The reporter could not stand the news, rising suddenly and demolishing her chair in the process, along with calling the attention of all workers. "... Sorry ..."


"Dont worry, I understand the reaction. In the words of the Goddess: Lucy is a great reporter, so she should o have trouble distinguishing who are the people she should interview-"


"GREAT REPORTER?! I AM A FAILED SPORTS REPORTER! IN ALL MY CAREER I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MEMORIZE THE NAME OF ANY SPORTS TEAM THAT HAS BEEN COVERED!" Lucy's anger kept growing, while Taro tried to calm her down.


"Dont talk bad about yourself, Lucy... listen, you cant do anything. The Goddess has decided to discover for yourself who her descendants are and that's how it will be done... Look at the good side!" Lucy's angry look was a clear sign that there was no good side. "...well, you got rid of interacting with prepubes!"


"You mean the youngest children of the Goddess? How many children does the Goddess have? I know that the primogenite is Hope, but I have no idea which is the last..."

Taro went to answer, but in a gesture that broke Lucy's heart, the dark-haired young man needed to take out the tablet. "Tell me you're not checking the number..."


"It sounds weird..." Taro said turning off the tablet and taking his coffee cup. "But since I only work with those who are over 8 years old, it is never clear to me how many children there are younger. Currently, the goddess has 9 older patriarchs and 8 older matriarchs, and in turn the Goddess has recently been the mother of her thirty and five daughter- "


Face completely white and almost voiceless, Lucy took a long drink of coffee almost finishing her cup. "...thirty-five daughters and then as many children or all are grouped in the 35?..."


"All grouped in the 35 children, with 14 of them exceeding the age of 9. Those will be the ones who interact with you... and you should give thanks.

Lucy, you may have already seen what Hope can do... now imagine it a smaller version, less powerful but much more unconscious of it with 5 years.

There is a reason why up to 9 years old they live in the temple of the Goddess and are not allowed to move to the Descendants residence... without their parents watching them, many of them would become walking bombs"


Lucy took a few seconds to understand the situation, but at once her brain clicked. "Okay, I have to learn and interview 14 guys with enough strength to kill me! There's almost no tension or anything!" Lucy's nervous laugh was more than enough for all employees having breakfast to pray to the Goddess for her.

"Two last questions, all the daughters of the Goddess have... that extra part? and is there a real Goddess's son dangerous?"


"If you mean penises, yep, all the girls share the same genetics as the Goddess, so they all have the organs that she ... and on the subject of dangerous... one of the smallest children in your group , an 11 year old boy, if you have to worry about someone, it's from him"


"And why? and dont come saying he is a r03;r03;being super powerful, that part has already been clear to me"

 

And while Taro thought how to explain the situation without disobeying the orders of the Goddess, when one of the waitresses approached the table of the couple.

"Sorry to interrupt, boss Taro, but my friends nannies who work in the temple of the Goddess taking care of the little ones tell me about that son, if it is the one you are referring to ... they used to call him Fallen angel"


Lucy blinked a moment, imagining the child as a psychopath. "Fallen angel? isnt that a little exaggerated name for a child? ... and forgive me, but ..."


"Melindra, my name is Melindra and I work here in the cafeteria and in the children's catering service-"


"I think that saying Fallen angel is too much... but I'll let it go for now" Taro said while looking in his briefcase and took out a tablet identical to his. "Lucy, this is your work tool and your turn is about to start, are you ready?"


Getting up motivated and taking the table, "Of course I have an unbelievable will, an undaunted motivation and a virtue of gold!"

 

 


 

 

 

"Virtue of gold... and a fucking shit..." Lucy said smiling while entering the main hall of the Residence.

 

- Now finally, Main Hall of the residence of the Descendants

 

The main room was divided in two by what appeared to be a corridor to which the walls had been demolished but the floor was not even. To one side there was a huge round coffee table (the size of a king-size bed) and a lot of oversized armchairs and sofas around the table.

"They will be kids, but at least they have style!" Lucy said to herself as she ran her hand over the armchairs and sofas, checking the quality of their materials. At first glance, Lucy could imagine that each of these furniture should be worth at least thousands of dollars... and that was something really interesting.

 

Taking out her new phone and activating the recorder, Lucy began to put on reporter mode. "Seeing the height of the ceilings, the size of all the furniture, and the quality of the flooring, it shows that somehow this island gets money... illegal finance or-"


The recording of Lucy was interrupted when the main door of the residence was opened wide, entering a handsome young man with good looks, black ash hair, blue eyes and charming smile.

"Can I help you with anything, miss?" The young man said approaching Lucy, emphasizing at each step the height difference between them. Except Taro and other employees, everyone on this island were giants... and then there were the super-giants.


Lucy approached the young man, taking a small turn around him. (Something that the young man did not find too weird)"... maybe, or maybe not, what's your name?"


"Cesar, or if you're like my mother and Hope, Caesar, great adviser to the primogenite and fiance of Hope!" The young man stopped Lucy with one arm, offering his hand in a friendly grip. "Are you a new employee?"


"I'll answer if you answer another question before" Lucy winked one eye at the young man as he led him to one of the sofas, sitting (or rather, letting himself fall) with one leg crossed over the other. "Do all the children of the Goddess have semi-transparent hair full of colors?"


Cesar laughed while sitting at the central table. "You are someone who goes straight to the point, right? Your assumption is correct. It is a natural feature of all of them and even then they are able to modify their color, just by touching and noticing their hardness almost diamond filaments you can discover them"

Lucy pointed everything on her cell phone, accumulating data as a good reporter. "I deserve now to know your identity, miss?"


"Lucy, Lucy Crews, reporter and I'm currently working for Tora, so I guess you're my bosses too, or I'm not sure how things work around here" Lucy stuck her tongue out as she tapped herself on the head, an improper gesture for someone his age.


"To begin with" Cesar pointed to the sofa, worrying Lucy. "Each one of these seats belongs to each son of the Goddess... being his exclusive use-"


Lucy got up suddenly, terrified while trying to fix the cushion where she was sitting. "Please dont say anything..."


Cesar couldnt contain a chukle, while helping the older woman to fix the sofa. "I will not say anything... but you should know that many times it's useless!" The reporter stood with her mouth open, not knowing what to say or do.

"Almost all the children of the Goddess can read the traces left by our movements... and this sofa specifically belongs to the first son of the Goddess, Zeke... and isnt one of those who enjoy their things being used without permission"


"I'm screwed..." Lucy sighed, sitting down at the coffee table. "What is supposed to be a Grand Counselor? It's the second time I've heard it and I'm not sure what role you play... dont get offended, please"


"That is a completely logical question for any foreigner, so dont worry. The short answer would be that we are like the assistants of the descendants... the long one is that we are, as the name indicates, the advisors of the descendants. How you can see, the children of the Goddess dont think the same way we do, no matter how hard they try.

In the moments that they arent able to dazzle the correct way or in those that need a more human point of view, there we are to help them. Most counselors are simply friends that we grow up with them, although there are cases like Buck that his counselor is Professor Giros-"


"And do you like your work? Are you happy serving beings that could kill you effortlessly?" Lucy hated being so outspoken, but people respond more sincerely to questions asked at once than to well-posed questions.

 

"I guess for a foreigner it must be hard to understand... but listen to my words.

I've been raised with Hope since we were both little babies-" Cesar laughed to himself, unable to remember a time where Hope wasnt huge for him. "I've seen Hope grow up clinging to her mother and always looking for ways to help the others, I have taken care of her with all her little brothers and sisters... I have seen her innocence and her humanity beyond the aura of superiority that they give off.

Surely many people from abroad ask you about the humanity of the descendants, and I cant avoid that your conclusions are different from mine; but you should know that the boys are much more human than they appear: All make the same mistakes that you and I, feel the same and laugh and smile the same way you and me"

And with a smile and a slap On Lucy's back, Cesar started walking towards the main salon exit. "I should go pick up Hope's room a bit before she comes back from the moon base, so feel free to explore- Always be careful!"

 

And just as the great counselor had arrived, he left again, leaving Lucy reflecting in the salon-

"Did he just say... lunar base ?! Oh my god"

 

 


 

 

- In another part of the residence of the Descendants, Mythra Sanctuary.



See compete two daughters of the Goddess was always an impressive spectacle, because when facing someone of their same level the physical and mental abilities that the descendants managed to reach were a spectacle in itself.

"Come on Mythra!" All the Brides of Mythra swirled around her, partly to encourage they beloved and partly to make sure they didnt cheat.


"Relax, I have everything under control! Have you decided at once, little sister?" Myhtra smiled proudly, from her comfort position in the game. Without queen or bishops, Celica was on the ropes... and both knew it.


Celica looked at the board with her eyes closed, calculating all the possible results. Out of 100 possible Mythra counterparts, only in 27 Celica was able to gain an advantage on the board. If we go 10 plays ahead, Celica was completely finished in 91 of the possible becomings of the game.

"Come on Cel! Relax and think well!" Lahda wiped the sweat from the forehead of her best friend, without even being able to understand the level of thought that Celica was handling. "Ethin, can you extend the duration of Cel's turn a little, please?"


The son of the Goddess denied without any consideration, pointing to the chronometer. "The rules are the rules, 90 seconds to predict as much as possible before making the play-"


"But please!" Lahda begged again, throwing herself on her knees to the ground and everything.


"You know I dont make the rules, big sister Lahda." Ethin said ringing the bell. "Arch-matriarch Valentine designed the rules so that once a week we put to the test our maximum capabilities, I understand your frustration but that is how it should be done"

"Dont act so dramatically, big sister Lahda!" Mia screeched from her seat between Mythra's legs. "I know you're desperate to get the first prize in the chess tournament, but to beg, that's very creepy!"


Doing the fuck-you to Mia, Lahda returned to the side of Celica, who had just moved piece. "Dont be discouraged, Lala!" Celica smiled sideways, winking at her friend. "I still have a lot of games ahead and I'm sure I can recover these points in another game!"


"Nice words, Little Sister" Mythra smiled moving the piece with telekinesis. "Nice words... for a loser, check in 2 moves and I doubt we need to continue playing, right Ethin?"


Ethin and Celica agreed a few moments, until Celica raised her hands pissed. "Oh, come on, I hadnt counted on that pawn!... Well, if I had taken it into account, but I didnt think you saw it!"


"Game, set and match for Mythra, and that leaves Mythra in third position in the ranking and Celica in seventh position" Ethin said while pointing on his tablet and collecting all the chess pieces. All without moving a finger.


"Hey, who's ahead of me?!" Mythra shouted without even bothering to regulate her voice, forcing everyone to cover their ears. Mia stood up suddenly, grabbing Mythra by the cheeks pulling them like a little girl.

 

"How can you scream like that, crazy idiot?! Plus, you know who could overtake you!"

 

 

And really Mia was right, because in another room below, the other game was just played.

"And this defeat leaves you in fourth position, Zeke!" A female and childish voice said pointed on the tablet, while Zeke was leaving the table.


"What I'm going to do? A defeat is a defeat. Well played, little brother" Zeke offered his hand to his little brother in a loving apprehension, to just then disappear defeated.


"It has been an amazing game!" The girl said as she picked up the entire board by hand, keeping it in her box so Hope would pick it up later. "We are very close to being able to challenge Hope... and once we defeat her... hehehehehe" The young girl laughed alone, letting her melodious voice mingle with the sound of the rain outside.


The young son of the Goddess smiled as he leaned back in his chair, pulling a pawn out of the sleeve of his shirt.

"≤Do you really want me to win and crush my brothers?≥"

The young man's voice was distorted manually as he always did by habit. None of the Goddess's personal psychologists ever succeeded in explaining such behavior... but it wasnt a terrible thing and the Goddess decided to let him continue doing it without punishment.


Pulling on his friend, the girl and the son of the Goddess rolled on the floor laughing, until she ended up leaning on him. "Of course, losers like us deserve a victory once in a while, right?"


"≤It's almost certain that we will not win Hope, ending up humiliated in front of everyone as the losers we are!≥"

Both shared a laugh of complicity, sharing the same thought.

"≤But if I can crush her dreams, that will leave my brothers at the same level as me and thus feel the same misery that we feel! Isnt that a wonderful dream to cling to, Maria?≥"


Maria snuggled closer to the Goddess's son, letting the beating of his perfect heart gently rock her.

"It's our dream, and that makes it the most wonderful of all, Enju"

 

 


 

 

Chapter 8 Loser 1 by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

Many questions, few answers.


In that could be summarized the instance on the island of Lucy. After much thought while the reporter walked through the corridors of the residence without being very clear to where their freedom came, there were certain things that did not seem to make sense.

 

To begin with, the way in which Hope tried to describe teleportation does not make any sense. You cant generate a new body from zero from one point to another without losing your clothes in the process! Not to mention that of transferring your consciousness and consuming the previous body...

Lucy wasnt a genius, but she was smart enough to see how some things dont work like that. Hope herself said she didnt have much interest in opening doors to teleport... but if it wasnt high-speed movement like Flash there was no way to achieve what Hope and other children did.


As much as the Goddess and her daughters were a contradiction in themselves, there must be some logic in all this.

It is impossible to challenge the basic laws of physics or biology and go unpunished.


Lucy stopped in front of one of the doors on the second floor, knocking 3 times.

 

"Zeke Library"


The reporter read on the sign placed on the side of the door.

"If you have a library here, it means that you are someone important... a great counselor? A son of the Goddess?... Whatever, I will continue investigating the rooms on the next floor" Taking out her phone, Lucy took several pictures of the door and the poster, pointing it to the list of Residents. Hopefully, Lucy would find someone who could answer her questions.

 


And continuing to walk down the corridor, Lucy was totally oblivious to the 2 people who watched her from the corner of the other end of the corridor.


"That's Tora's assistant, right? It's our new toy?" Asked Alexa, the fifth daughter, leaning to the top of the corner taking advantage of his height to make room for his brother.


"Children, please!... you shouldnt consider that young girl or Tora toys!" Professor Giros, a veteran teacher at the University of the Goddess and current personal tutor and Grand Advisor to the young Buck, the seventh son of the Goddess, tried to convince the two children, who continued to look with interest to Lucy.


"I dont know, Prof... The girl doesnt seem very clever, taking pictures of all the walls, maybe if we dont educate her properly, she cant get her real potential! It is our obligation to help others, right Prof?" Buck said without stopping looking at Lucy, fixing his attention on a certain part of the reporter's body that was shaking at every step. As powerful as he was, Buck was only 13 years old.


"Someone is very interested in taking the toy to your section, riiiiiight?" Alexa said covering her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle.


"Shut up! It's just for her good! Nothing more!" Buck punched his older sister's thigh, a punch that could have broken a normal adult's leg easily. Even Professor Giros could see the embarrassment and anger that the punch contained. "Dont you always say that we should seek to make others be the happiest and the best versions of themselves, Prof?" Buck pleaded complicity to his tutor, seeking an exit to the situation.


Professor Giros rocked his beard, closing his eyes. "I said that? Hohohoho, you must forgive me, young master, but I dont remember!" Professor Giros could have endured the guy and continue with that role, if not for the defeated face and glassy look of Buck. "Now now! young master, dont burst into tears!"


"I'M NOT CRYING, OKAY?!" Buck shouted, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. 

The scream was loud enough for Lucy to hear him, turning from the stairs and walking down the hall.

 

"Is there someone there? Hello, can someone help me?" No one answered for a second, causing Lucy to question her mental health.

 

Thanks to the Goddess, a young girl taller than all the doors in the hall came out of the corner, smiling and waving with both hands. "What's up, Lucy?"

 

"Hey, nice to meet you!" Lucy ran to the girl, not bothering to ask how she knew his name. But halfway through, Lucy's heels played a trick on her, causing her to fall out of control. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh ..- Ah?" Lucy opened her eyes slowly, seeing how she was a few inches from the ground, but without touching him. Suddenly, something or someone pulled the reporter's clothing back, lifting it up again.

 

Turning around to thank her savior, Lucy found herself face to face with a boy with the typical hair of the Goddess's children with reddened cheeks."Do not bother to thank me, okay?" The boy crossed his arms crossed by Lucy's side and returned to his sister.


Lucy couldnt stop wondering if she was too short or... And once again, Lucy herself found the answer. The boy didnt seem to be more than a teenager, but he was the son of the Goddess, and if that turned to the daughters in to giantess, the sons have at least taken height worthy of the best catwalk models.


"I'm sorry but I cant not thank you, big guy!" With the best of her smiles, Lucy took a step toward Buck, who, though slightly backing away, was unable to escape from the reporter's hug. Buck was completely frozen, not knowing what to do or how to act. "See, it's already! Thanks for picking me up, big guy!"


"Aaahhh...aah... yeah! No problem!" Buck smiled nervously while his sister didnt make the least effort to hold her laugh. "Ahem... My name is Buck, the seventh son of the Goddess and this is my sister Alexa, the fifth daughter of the Goddess"


Lucy nodded while writing it on her cell phone, making sure to keep the correct account of children. "I see... I must ask then for forgiveness for my daring to hug you, Mr. Buck" Lucy knelt solemnly in front of both brothers, lowering her head as much as possible.


Buck and Alexa looked at each other for a few seconds, then looked at Professor Giros (still hidden in the corner) for help. The professor shrugged his shoulders, in an empty gesture that forced the children to think about the solution.

"Come on, Lucy, you dont have to kneel!" Alexa said bending over and grabbing the reporter by the sides raising her.


"We're not that important, Miss Lucy!..." Buck said still completely embarrassed, looking at one of the walls. "You just have to... what..."


"What my brother tries to say-!" Alexa was quick as the wind in saving the clog from her little brother. "It's just that we're too young to treat us so much!" This idiotic tadpole is only 13 years old and I'm only 14! You can keep the formalities for our mother!"


Alexa didnt stop smiling for a second and Buck seemed to be very innocent and good, both despite their inhuman sizes. Their kindness made them perfect candidates.

"I'm glad to know that both of you are so good! My last meeting with some of you didnt let me even talk-"

 

"Hope?" Both brothers asked at the same time, without giving Lucy time to even answer.


"I see that she had done it before! Knowing this, we could advance the conversation two points. In this advanced realm, who is the one who creates all the technology? You have things that until now I only thought was science fiction!" It was risky, a lot more knowing that these children werent the ones Lucy had worked with before.

But even so, a clear answer is better than a half response, and it was much easier to get them out of young people than trained adults.


"Ohhh! Someone who is interested in technology!" Alexa teleported directly in front of Lucy, sitting on the floor. "The great part of our technology comes from-"


A stomp on the ground forced Alexa to shut up. From the corner where the brothers had left, a tiny old man with a completely bald head and a big white beard.

"Young lady, dont you think it's better to not reveal anything to foreigners? If you have the answers so soon, you will not be able to play anything with her!" The old man began to laugh calmly, going back to the corridor.


Lucy clenched her fist gently, trying not to let the brothers notice. "Well, I'll find out, who was that, if it can know it?"


"My Great Counselor, Professor Giros" Buck said more calmly. "He has been a little too aggressive, I apologize in his name"


"Dont worry, big guy!" Lucy shed weight on the matter, making the son of the Goddess nervous again.


"Whybigguy?!" Buck said in one sentence, without even looking at Lucy.


"Why? Well, you're a teenager, but you're so big or even a little taller than me! You're going to be very, very tall, you know?" With a giggle, Lucy winked at Buck, who suffered a mini-breathing cut.


"You're going to kill my little brother!" Alexa was on the verge of laughing, having to lean against the wall. "I'm sure my brothers and sisters also will enjoy meeting you! You need to come and I'll introduce you now, I can save you work!"


"If you offer it to me, I cant refuse!" Lucy offered her hand to Alexa to lift her, stupid as it was. Showing respect was mandatory in these situations.
Teleporting directly to the stairs at the end of the corridor, Alexa began hurrying up, two steps on two steps.


"Come on, big guy!" Lucy smiled as she offered her arm to Buck, who ignoring her started walking down the hall.

It was a bit cruel to take advantage of a teenager, but Lucy knew that she had to be a good reporter and play her cards well. Whatever they were.

 

 


 

 

- Mythra sanctuary.

 


"And checkmate! I think this time if you should count as victory, right?" Mythra said without any energy in her voice, tired of so many games of chess followed.


"No no! Celica come on! Wake up!" Lahda hit her best friend's cheek, looking to cheer her up again. "Cel! Come on! Dont fall asleep now!"


"It's the eighth game in a row... I get bored too much, I'm not accomplishing anything, we're going to give Mythra the victory once and let's go see some series! You know what I discovered the other day ... A sonic OVA! but it seems to be quite- "


"NO NO! Ethin, another game! Please!" Dahla, the only non-daughter of the Goddess still wakes up, was about to faint from sheer exhaustion.

Another one of the unique qualities and this time not positive of the children of the Goddess was the transmission of fatigue unconsciously. Being close to a very bored Goddess's child was a great burden for all the senses, to the point that prolonged exposure to this effect ended up fainting even the strongest.


"Another one? All these games are useless! Big sister Dahla, I'm holding on a lot because it's you... but this starts to get out of line..." Ethin was beginning to get very upset, too much for Lahda's well-being.


"Come on... dont get like this..." Lahda loved all the Celica brothers, but even putting them against was something beyond the limits. All the great Counselors had received psychology and negotiation classes in order to control as much as possible the children of the Goddess.

Ethin seemed more than ready to end it all, Celica and Mythra were too busy bored in the corners of the table and finally, Mia and the Bride were quietly sleeping without any tension.

It was the perfect setting for Lahda's death, without a doubt.


"BROTHERS!" The saving miracle of Lahda was presented in the form of an adolescent of 9 and a half feet. "Look who we have here! Tora's assistant!"
Entering without waiting for Mythra's permission, Alexa knelt by the door to act as presenter.

 

 


 

 

Disclaimer: The events narrated below occurred as described in this document. No event or action has been omitted, so sensitive viewers must be prepared.

 

 


 


With the best of his smiles, Lucy entered the room, frozen in mid-sentence.

"Nice to meet you ...-"


All Celica's boredom vanished at once, rising to her full height with a slightly prominent bulge in her skirt.

"IT'S THE ONE THAT ASSAULTED ME IN THE SHOWERS!" Celica's cry ran through the entire building, startling everyone present at the residence.


"BASTARD, you'll pay for what you did to my big sister!" Ethin didnt waste a second, teleporting quickly in front of Lucy and lifting her by the neck with one hand.


ZAS! Buck did the same, appearing next to Alexa to the sides of Ethin and giving him a punch (Alexa) and a kick (Buck) directly to the face of Ethin.

"RELEASE LUCY!" They shouted both, while Lucy continued to suspend in the air, kicking and trying to break free.


"DID YOU DO YOU DARE TO DEFEND A BASTARD THAT HAS DISHONORED OUR FAMILY?!" Ethin, stoic and impatient, kept his firm hold on Lucy without caring about what his brothers said.


"Celica doesnt seem too disgraced, but she seems very horny!" Mythra laughed at full lung, having to lean with one hand on the ground to avoid falling.


All eyes turned to Celica, who looked down to understand the message of her older sister. "KYAAAA! Dont look!" Dropping to her knees, Celica tried her best to cover her skirt... although it wasnt very effective.


"For the love of mother, Celica, how am I going to defend you if you go through life spliced r03;r03;like a fucking horny monkey?!" Ethin, very annoyed, released Lucy who fell into Buck's arms. Turning around to Celica, Ethin prepared to attack her... although Lahda in his way prevented it.

"Big sister Lahda, move away! I cant allow a behavior like that! That bastard had the audacity to break the virgin innocence of my older sister! If Celica is too affected by her hormones to understand it, I intend to make it enter her head by the good ones or the bad ones!"


Trembling like a pudding, Lahda stood her ground without taking a step back. "Sorry, Ethin! Code 7 of the Great Councilors! We must avoid any physical confrontation between you even at the expense of our physical integrity!... besides... Celica is my best friend since we were born! Even though she is right now she is horny monkey-"


"LALA!"


"You are, Cel! Just look at your cock! You could split brick blocks with that! And I know what I'm talking about! Who wakes you up every morning?"


"At what point has this become a conversation about Celica's erections?" Mia asked innocently as she stretched and yawned, sitting back between Mythra's legs. In a low voice, Mia warned her beloved. "Control as much as possible, then we'll take care of your love-stick, okay?"


"AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! You're all idiots or what's wrong?! What the hell are you talking about these things in front of a foreigner?!" Ethin screamed at full volume, unable to calm down at this point. "IT'S ALL YOUR GUILT, FOREIGN!"


And again, Ethin threw himself at Lucy. The difference was that this time, the son of the Goddess was ready for any possible answer. Grabbing Lucy by the waist, Ethin teleported both of them before the eyes of all his brothers.

 

 


 

- Roof of the residence of the Descendants.

 


"Auu!" Lucy was rubbing her ass, aching from the fall. The reporter was too scared to turn around and look Ethin in the face, staying in the position in which the Goddess's son had dropped her.

"What... where are we?" Ethin calmly ignored the question, simply standing behind Lucy, casting her shadow over her. "Please dont kill me..."


"Kill you? are you begging me not to kill you?" Ethin's voice was calm and cold, full of anger. Removing his glasses and cleaning them with his sleeve, Ethin closed his eyes. "I'm going to kill you for dishonoring my family, so you can simply call your loved ones and say goodbye to them, you can consider it... a gift I give you"


Lucy was crying in silence, taking out her phone with difficulties. Begging wouldnt help... this child was much more aggressive than the rest of the Goddess's children, so nothing Lucy could do would help.

"Hehehehe..." Lucy laughed to herself, between tears.


"What fun do you have, foreigner?" Ethin asked opening his eyes, concentrating his psi energy on his hand to form a psychic blade.


"At least... I'm going to die knowing that someone finds me attractive..." The consolation of the condemned, it was called.


"Attractive? you're attractive, isnt that a fact?" Ethin asked, examining the reporter from top to bottom.

 

"Oh... thanks... You dont know how much I appreciate your words in these last moments" Crying and not even bothering to continue her role, Lucy opened her heart. "In my 33 years of life... very few people have found me longer sexually attractive... less even attractive.

I'm not ugly to be treated like that!... but still... all my life I've been used as a constant mockery, unable to find the reason... even for girls who already touched the physical deformity.

They has ridiculed me... they have crushed me, they have insulted me... I tried to follow my dreams of being a reporter and they denied me all the doors... just leaving me like a second category sports reporter, condemned to appear at 6 o'clock in the morning and to cover games for children and young people... I dont even like sports! "Lucy shouted, didnt care about anything, crying and snot out of control.

"If I have... if I have to die... I like to know that I am going to die in a place where I could have been someone, where they found me attractive and not just a simple insect to trample on!"


The cries of an adult woman were more than enough to stop Ethin, and Lucy's confession was enough for the goddess's son to vanish his abilities. Since they were little, their mother had always explained to them that a smile was the greatest treasure.

The others didnt have skills or potential like him and his brothers and sisters, but they smiles were the same as his. Fighting so that no one felt inferior was something that all of Eve's children should feel inside.


This... this wasnt fair. No matter how foreign she was, and no matter how much she had dishonored Celica... if Celica herself didnt want revenge, why should Ethin execu-

 

"≤Big brother! Here you were!≥" A voice that sounded as if it were being heard through an old radio sounded from behind Ethin, causing both he and Lucy to turn around.

A boy who should be in his pre-adolescence, with the same hair as his brothers if it were not for a black wick that ran through all the bangs began to walk towards Ethin. Huge dark circles, an empty look and a permanent smile, the boy stopped a few meters away from Ethin.

"≤Maria is a loser with very back luck! You were in the last place she had predicted!≥"


Ethin swallowed nervously, keeping his eyes on his little brother's eyes. "Enju, what are you doing here-"


"≤Your screams were heard throughout the residence! We were playing Galaga and for the sake of your scandal we died! It doesnt matter much either, because we only had one life and we were without weapons! But losing before time is not fun!≥"

Lucy couldnt stop thinking how the smile of the young man named Enju gave much more fear than the look of hatred of Ethin. And although Enju's eyes were centered on Ethin, Lucy could swear that sometimes he was looking at her through her brother's body.


"Enju, if you've only come to this, you can go back to your room-" Ethin stopped talking at once, for no apparent reason. At the same moment, Lucy could see it.


Through Ethin's chest and out the back, a "little knife" lay. 

 

Lucy tried to understand what had just happened, when a few centimeters from her face I saw Enju.

"≤Are you scared? Dont you like how I saved you?≥"

Lucy was completely blocked, pointing with one hand at the knife.

"≤That? Dont worry!≥"

Snapping fingers, Ethin's knife and wound disappeared at once, Ethin falling unconscious to the ground.

"≤It doesnt leave physical damage, it just... it makes them feel like failure, but if you feel fear... it means that I've done my job wrong! I've fail again!≥"


"No... you have-" Lucy tried to correct him, but again Enju had disappeared, this time appearing by the door that led back to the residence.


"≤You dont need to feel sorry for me, Lucy! I'm a loser, I'm used to it! Enjoy with my brothers, Lucy! Make sure you have a great time until the day of the final!≥"

Opening the door, Enju started down the stairs, whispering loud enough for the echo to make Lucy listen to him.

"≤Because that day ... I will snatch the joy of victory from my brothers ... and their fun...≥"

 

Chapter 9 Loser 2: About heroes by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

- Residence of the heirs at night: Mythra sanctuary, Mythra private room .



The heat was intoxicating, the smell was too intense and the humidity was enough for anyone not accustomed to spend the worst time of his day.
And still it was wonderful.

Many of the brides rested exhausted and ecstatic on the sides of the huge mattress that accounted for 70% of Mythra's room, some sleeping and others still recovering. Mythra had no mercy on them... something they had all enjoyed.


Only Mia was enduring the constant thrusts in front of her lover's final round... although it was more true that Mythra was too distracted from what the situation demanded.

"AHHH!... Ahhh... my love! Are you... her-AHHHH... here with me...AHHHHHH!" Mia was almost out of breath, having to slip almost without help in the huge member of Mythra was a great challenge, even for an expert in the field like her.

Mythra kept pushing almost in a trance, one hand grabbing Mia's hip and the other under her head. All the brides even conscious coincided in the same:
It was amazing to see Mythra fuck and think of other things at once without affecting their performance.

"MY... MYTHRA!" Mia screamed resisting the orgasm with all her strength as she noticed that the daughter of the Goddess was beginning to accelerate a little too much for her physical integrity.


"Eh? What? Eh? I'm hurting you?" Mythra asked quickly, lifting Mia up as if she weighed nothing and with a loud POP! pulling his penis out of it. Gently, she left it on her stomach, while with her other free hand she continued to masturbate so as not to lose the least amount of erection.


With her hands on her hips and an expression of anger that shook everyone present, Mia stood up leaning on Mythra's cock like a small stool.

"You've been the one you wanted to fuck tonight! If you want to fuck we fuck, but if you're thinking about something else it's dangerous! You know that you put yourself in automatic mode and you start to go harder and harder! What would have happened if it wasnt me?" Mia hated having to quarrel with her beloved, but the safety of her brides and companions was the most important thing for her.


All these girls were as much in love with Mythra as Mia herself, but none had received the physical modifications to be able to handle the giantess with ease.

"Excuse me, my love..." Mythra sat down carefully on the mattress, letting her member serve as a bank for Mia. "It's just that I was thinking if any of you had found Lucy and... Enju to you, that boy has no remedy..."


"You dont have to worry so much! Enju can be a bit pessimistic and weird, but he's a good kid! Give him time and he'll show you!" Mia let all her weight fall on his cock, taking advantage of the rebound effect to get up and be able to kiss her beloved properly. (In addition to doing one of the things that calmed the giantess and that no one had understood why: Stroking the breasts of Mythra)


"Exactly! Enju is just a little different!"

"He wouldnt hurt anyone who could not stand it!"

"Trust a little more in your brother, Mythra!"



Several of the awakened Brides approached Mythra, walking with difficulty to the giantess and helping Mia in her attempt to calm the daughter of the Goddess.


"What would I do without you!" Mythra exclaimed opening her arms and drawing them all against her. "I'm so lucky to have you all in my life!" Mythra's love for her brides was one of those things that made the children of the Goddess different from humans.

How could a person feel so much pure love for so many different people at once? Once again, even the best psychiatrists couldnt explain it.


The fire within Mythra's heart was warm and full of love, a love that warmed the soul of all her girlfriends and gave them strength no matter how far away they were.


"And we love you!" All the brides, including Mia, exclaimed at once. Just as Mythra loved them all without distinction, they all loved Mythra madly and they all loved each other as sisters. Zeke spent many years calling them harem, but it was much more than that.


"Since you are awake, who wants to continue a couple of hours of loving-loving more?" Mythra winked one eye at all, while her cock pounded Mia's ass hard. And as they all loved her, they all walked away claiming fatigue or exhaustion, returning to their respective pillows to sleep.


Mythra ducked her defeated head, but before her cock could even begin to calm down, a kiss on the cheek set her off again.

"I'm still standing, my love, and my body is more than ready to take the fight all night!" Mia almost couldnt prepare before Mythra threw her against the mattress, standing on top of her and using the very juices of love that Mia couldnt stop from releasing as a lubricant.

"Be gentle?" Mia asked ironically with a wicked smile, knowing the answer.


"With you? You wouldnt like that, right?" Mythra counter-question, rubbing the tip of his cock the size of a small melon all over Mia's pussy, provoking a muffled moans. Soft and sweet, Mia nodded with a face of never having broken a plate... although both knew... that she wasnt like that.


The onslaught was perfect and precise, as one would expect from the daughter of the Goddess, going from beginning to end to Mia's uterus who courageously took the cock almost completely. It seems silly, but both wanted the other to come first, pride and stubbornness mainly.
Sarah had little to do to achieve it, although that would not stop her from facing the daughter of the Goddess.

 

 

 


 

 

- Exterior of the residence of the Descendants.

 


Anger, anger, envy... hatred. Carmen was about to explode, almost literally. That Lucy, a third-category reporter who wasnt able to fulfill the simplest orders was rewarded with direct access to the fucking super-children of the Goddess was nonsense.

 

"I have to spend 2 weeks under surveillance to get close to the Goddess or any officer... and that bitch is sleeping under the same roof as the kids ?! Bullshit!" Carmen stomped hard on the ground, looking to get rid of as much as possible... useless otherwise.

If any guard went down the street, he would be in front of a foreigner raging and insulting a companion not present... and that seeing how strange this place was could suppose an unjust expulsion.

For a journalist who had spent years in rush hour reporting news first hand across the globe, a deal like this was an insult... one that by many contacts that Carmen had couldnt solve.


"She doesnt answer... she doesnt answer! Aggg!" Carmen threw her old cell phone on the ground, ignoring everything that had cost her to smuggle it into the island. If she couldnt contact Lucy, nothing would be worth it.

"Ok, its over about that stupids laws! I have been too many years in this work for a simple door to stop me"

Walked unceremoniously, Carmen planned to sneak into the residence at any cost. A mischievous and evil mission, but no more petty than previous missions in which the reporter had embarked on their own.


After picking up his personal telephone and activating the recorder, Carmen approached the doors of the residence, absolutely huge, too high for the standard of living of the island. "Seeing the height of that matriarch, I understand that they are taller... but that doors seem at least 20 feet tall, like the doors of a church.

Noticiario y Espectadores, I will try to enter the residence of the children of the Goddess to find out the reason for this building: scientific tests, illegal experiments, forced education... Carmen Rodriguez prepared as always to cover the news!" There was nothing more indicative that Carmen Rodriguez was in charge than her famous phrase-signature: "Noticiario y Espectadores"


Stopping the recording momentarily, Carmen began looking through the sides of the doors for an interphone or something similar... without much success.

"There has to be some way to get in touch with the interior! Come on, Carmen! You snuck into the Italian embassy in Japan to discover an illegal smuggling network! Entering a children's home must be much easier!"


And while the reporter was still looking for a way to get in, the sound of something landing softly behind her stopped all movement of Carmen. The shadow of the person was completely obscuring the reporter, a sign that the aggressor was especially tall.

"I have to warn you, stranger, that I have a black belt in karate" Carmen said trying to keep her voice as firm as possible, waiting for the stranger's response.


"Marvel" It was the only word the aggressor said, with a voice that Carmen couldnt understand. A shrill, childish voice, one that reminded her so much of her little nieces.


"S... sorry, what did you just say?" Now much more surprised than before, Carmen straightened up and turned around, facing her aggressor... who wasnt looking like an aggressor.

The alleged aggressor was no more than a little girl, because of the features of her face and body she must have been the same age as Carmen's nieces. The girl in question was stuffed in what appeared to be a hybrid suit between a power ranger and a superhero with a cloak and mask. A tender and endearing scene.. if the fucking kid wasnt taller than Carmen.


Corruption, trafficking with persons, smuggling, drug networks, murders, kidnappings, wars... Carmen Rodriguez was a journalist with a thousand reports all of the highest quality... none of this could prepare her for huge children.


"I'm asking you if you work at Marvel! You'rent a reporter? Do you know Dpiderman or Peter Parker or boss Jonah Jameson!?" The huge girl insisted, placing her hands on her waist. Her diction, even with a side tooth less, was clear and precise... which made it weirder coming from a voice that didnt belong to someone of her size.


Carmen looked around, looking for a hologram project or something that would serve as an explanation for what she was seeing. The girl began to trample the floor in an innocent tantrum typical of a child... who again, shouldnt be able to measure 6 feet tall being so young.


When the reporter found the courage to speak, the girl was already beginning to twist her nose. "... of course I know Peter Parker! I work a couple of tables away from him! But I don't know Spiderman, I'm sorry!"

The huge girl under her head, sighing visibly disappointed.

"Anyway... what are you doing... out of the house so late, will not your mother be worried?" Carmen had to get an explanation whatever, while with her hand that held the phone began to take photos discreetly of the girl.


"Why would they worry? I'm a hero! No villain can defeat me!" The girl smiled proudly, waving her cloak with one hand. She was very big but she wasnt more mature, which benefited the reporter.


"I see, you are the hero of this city! Sorry for not noticing until now!" Carmen feigned a very calculated apology gesture to feed the girl's ego. "Tell me hero, is your super-power to grow and shrink?"

 

"No! I'm not like Miss Marvel! By the way, do you know Miss Marvel? Or Kamala ... Khan-"

"No no, I'm sorry" Carmen quickly cut that line of conversation, trying to return to the original side.

 

"Oh, so bad!" Disappointed for the second time, the girl began to walk away. Carmen went into complete despair while seeing as his only star news in all the time he was here was going down the street.

 

Before this, Carmen could only do what was best given: Continue lying.

"But wait... I know... I know..." Carmen tried to memorize looking for the name of any geek that came out in the heroes movies that were so fashionable. "Ironman! I know Ironman!"


The mere mention of Iroman was enough for the huge girl to run back, grabbing Carmen's hands and jumping up and down in sheer joy.

The girl's grip was more than enough to make Carmen cry, as she saw how her wrist bones and arms suffered like never before in her life. The girl was dangerous at all possible levels of the word.

"Tell me, how is Mr. Anthony Stark personally?" The girl released Carmen, taking a step back and sitting on the floor to listen to the reporter.


Rubbing her wrists, hoping they were not broken, Carmen leaned against the wall, breathing softly to get rid of the pain. "Before that, hero... why dont you tell me your name, hero?"


"My name is Elena, I'm 8 years old, almost 9! Within 6 days I'm going to move here with the rest of my brothers, so I'm checking the area to make sure it's free of bad guys!" Elena was too happy for the bomb that she had just released in the conversation.


Carmen closed her eyes for a moment, tying the ends before throwing herself into her next movement. "You say that you are going to live here with your brothers... how is that possible? On the poster and according to what the agents have told me is the... ahem... Residence of the Descendants, the children of the Goddess!"


Smiling proudly, Elena stood with her head held high. "It's because I'm a daughter of the Goddess! My mother says that as soon as I turn 9, I have to live here!"


Carmen's eyes lit up with the symbol of the dollar (metaphorically) while she thought about the implications of such statements. (completely recorded and with photographs)

"So... a daughter of the Goddess, can you tell me a little more about that? I'll call Ironman in return so he can come and meet you!" As easy as removing a candy from a child! Or in this case, get a juicy statement from a girl.


Elena's eyes began to shine brightly and the girl's hair lost its tone to become something more like a multicolored crystal... something Carmen didnt know if it was good or bad.

"Yes, I want to meet Ironman! Please!" Elena was completely in Carmen's hands, and the reporter was not going to let her go-

 

Slash... Like a mere breeze, Carmen noticed something terrible going through her like a chill.

 

"Dont you think you're forcing the situation too much?" Carmen didnt have time to respond before she felt her conscience vanish.

Carmen's unconscious body fell to the ground slowly at the feet of Enju. "Elena, what are you doing here so late?"


"Big brother Enju! I'm checking to see that there are no evildoers near! I want to know that when I move here, all of you are protected!" As if the conversation with Carmen had never happened, Elena jumped on the faint journalist to hug her older brother. "She knows ironman! She knows ironman!"


"Ironman, really?" Removing his sister, Enju knelt grabbing Carmen's hair. "I'm sorry, but this woman is a loser! She doesnt know anyone!"


"What ..." Elena's whole emotion vanished, reaching the point of becoming rage enough to justify hitting Carmen's legs. "Meany! Liar! You have cheated me!"


"Shhhh! Elena! You're a winner, a hero! You cant behave like that!" Enju patted her little sister on the back two times. "You know, your room is almost ready so what do you think if I notice Zeke and help you settle in? Less than two weeks, I dont think anything will happen if you are here one night!"


Smiling again, Elena ran into the residence, leaving behind all tantrum. Enju smiled as he knelt next to Carmen. "Poor loser... you've broken your leg! A pity... but dont worry, Maria and I will take care of your safety... among losers we understand, right?"

Enju took the unconscious body of Carmen in his arms, teleporting without first stepping on his private phone, destroying it completely without leaving any possibility of recovery.

 

 


 

 

- Beyond the earth, Moon Base "Leon".

 

"Lady Hope! Lady Hope! Message from your fiancé!" The assistant AI began turning on and off all the lights at her fingertips, removing Hope from the absolute concentration she was in during her experiments.


"Play, please," Hope said, removing her magnifying glasses, which, though useless by Hope's near-perfect vision, remained useful to enter the state of absolute concentration.


"Call as soon as you hear this, honey," Hope sighed, resting both elbows on the table. The prototype Psychokinetic helmet was not advancing, and less would advance if they began to interrupt all the time. Even so... it was Cesar who wanted to talk... and Hope had no way of saying no.

Waiting for the three beeps of cordiality, Hope leaned back in her chair when she saw the face of her lover on the holographic screen. "What is it, honey?"


"Hi to you too!" Cesar laughed while Hope tried to hide her cheeks red with embarrassment. Hope wasnt the closest person in the world, so direct answers to the phone were common for both.


Covering her face with her mane, Hope straightened toward the Cam. "...sorry... Hello, honey"


"So I like it more!" Annoying Hope a little was always a diversion for one of the two people in all the galaxy who dared. "I wanted to talk to you because I found this picking up our section..." Caesar approached a letter to the Cam, one that unfortunately Hope recognized instantly.


"I thought I had thrown it away... it's the only person in the universe who keeps insisting on sending handwritten letters..."


"Because you were going to throw it away!" The patriarch of patriarchs, the first husband of the Goddess, the founder of our island and the father of all returns after 7 long years! I understand that being his children an invitation to his welcome party is a mere formality... but come on, Hope!... Hope?" Cesar stared at his fiancee, who pretended to be checking something on another screen. "Hope, you're going to the party, right?"


"...yeeees-"


Cesar didnt wait even a second to jump on the attack. "HOPE! You have to go! It's your father! The primogenite can not go to see her father after spending so much time away!"


"Leon isnt even that important!" Hope tried to take away her father's impossible importance by shrugging her shoulders.


Leon Watlz, the man who start all, the man who made the Goddess Eva the living legend that she was now, the first husband of Eva and the one who could never give her a child of his blood he built and directed the entire patriarchal and matriarchs system to form a great family... Mr. Good Times in person.

There were thousands of ways for one to refer to Leon Watlz and none would ever be able to represent all that he had thought of the island and the Earth.


"It's clear to you, I'm not going to let you skip your father's welcome party!" Cesar cut the call, which meant he was running to the room where the lunar transference panel was built.

 

Sighing, Hope began to spin around in the chair thinking options. "Guardian, how could I prevent Cesar from getting here?" Thinking was for idiots having an AI as advanced as Guardian.


"You cant in any way, Cesar just activated a translation using his Great Counselor code" The Guardian response was clear and concise, and concentrating, Hope could hear Cesar being moved and recovering his breath a kilometer from distance from Hope's laboratory.


"I have about 2 minutes... I could open a hatch and provoke unconsciousness... no, that wouldnt do anything more than to give engineers problems... I could put a wet sign in front of the laboratory door..."


"HOPE!" Without even letting the automatic doors open completely, Cesar entered the laboratory with the force of a hurricane.


"I thought you would come running to continue with your training regime-"


"Training can wait!" Cesar shouted as he climbed onto his fiancee's legs and grabbed her by the shoulders. "You have to go to the party, is that clear?!"


"You cant... force me... you know, right!?" Grabbing Cesar by the Armpits, Hope got up completely making sure she looked as big as possible to scare him.


"Do you think you're scaring me? Look me in the face, Hope." Cesar's gaze was cold and clear. "If you dont go to the party, I will not marry you-"


"NO! Cesar no!... please... I love you too much..." Hope was on the verge of crying, much more affected than Cesar expected.


"Are you going to the party with me?" Cesar asked softly, letting Hope nod sweetly. "Silly... how am I not going to marry the woman of my life?" Kissing Hope's nose, Cesar caressed her cheeks.


"Marry you is one of my dreams since I was a child..." Cesar already knew... buts he loved to hear his fiancee say it. "Let's worry about how we're going to convince everyone else to attend the meeting... that's our most important point." Returning to sit in her chair, Hope left her fiancé in her lap, turning to the table and going back to work in her prototype.

 

"That will not be a problem! I have an ideal toy to throw and everyone to follow!" Cesar smiled as he leaned on his fiancee's stomach. "Does it bother you if I stay here for a while? I have no idea what that is... but I dont feel like going back to bed by myself"


"You can stay up all night if you want, having you here helps me work better" Hope said almost in a lullaby, increasing the heat emitted by her body and diminishing the shine of her hair to help Cesar fall asleep.

 

It didnt take more than a quarter of an hour before Cesar ended up falling asleep, something Hope celebrated by kissing his head. Leaning back to look at the earth in all its splendor from the laboratory, Hope closed her eyes for a second, wrapping her arms around Cesar and accompanying him to the oneiric world.

The work could wait a couple of hours more.

 

 


 

Chapter 10 Winner by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

- 8 in the morning, In the northern half of the United States.

 


Even in July, the cold was something that accompanied the city naturally. The last rains of June were cold enough to snow the peaks of the mountains, which little by little began to thaw sending cold winds to all the locals.

A family home with a large garden on the periphery of the city was the goal. Enju, carrying like a princess her great counselor and best friend Maria, teleported on the sidewalk in front of the house, almost slipping in the process.

"It's so cold!" Maria exclaimed happily, while Enju left her on the floor.

The great counselor looked around, rubbing her bare arms. If the reporter had warned them properly, Maria would have preferred not to come dressed in her usual gothic princess clothes... or maybe yes, style rather than well-being.


"≤Do you think our new friend has given us the correct address?≥" Enju asked no one in particular while he was taking off his shirt, using it to cover Maria.

"≤We are so losers that maybe she has cheated us with the direction!≥" After one night having to speak normally so as not to fear his little sister, Enju loved to be able to return to his distorted tone of voice.

 

"That would be a great pity! She would be a very bad person if she does that after I've spent all night... sewing her broken bones... hehehe" Maria looked askance at her beloved as they walked towards the door of the house, not for worry, because a son of the Goddess doesnt get sick like that!... For self-pity, making him go without a shirt just because she had not prepared better.


"≤Want you do the honors, my lovely cold friend? Although...≥" Before Enju began to create a fictional story to justify not being answered, Maria knocked on the door three times and then rang the bell.


"How strange it seems to me that there are buttons here! It is strange to think that in the rest of the world havent bothered to save materials by converting all these things to digital panels!" Enju nodded as he scanned the front garden of the house in fascination. Plastic slides, a huge tree with several wheels tied to it, some swings, footballs and hockey sticks... all thrown out into the open for a robber to steal.


Maria and Enju turned quickly towards the door when listening as behind they removed two chain locks, worthy of such an antiquated house. The front door of the house opened revealing a tall, older man dressed in pajama pants and an apron, with a big smile from ear to ear, bald and still hairy.

"Do you want something, guys? I dont remember seeing your faces, have you moved to the city?" The man said casually without an apice of concern in his voice, drying his hands of what appeared to be dough on the apron.

With the size of Enju it was difficult for him to look like the age he really was, so Maria had made sure to dress up so she could look as old as Enju looked. (with clothes stuffed inside to look curves and makeup to soften her childish features)


"Are you Daniel Crews?" Enju asked deactivating the distortion of his voice so as not to disturb the man.


Smiling even more, Daniel offered a hand to each of them in a friendly and fearless apprehension. "Right! Carpenter of the city, snowplow at night and Handwerker for what you need me! And who are you?"


Enju and Maria looked at each other for a second, preparing their already worked presentation. Coordinated to perfection, the two bowed in a gesture of cordiality.Enju got ready to start talking. "I am-"


"DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A SNOWMAN! MA! SNOWMAN!" A shrill voice that could only belong to a very small girl resono throughout the house. The girl had huuuge lungs.

"Lussy! Mom has gone to buy soon!" Another voice this time from a teenage boy echoed throughout the house, making Daniel laugh.


"Forgive my troop! I havent given them breakfast yet and they are climbing on the walls!" Daniel waved his hand, dismissing it as he leaned against the door frame.


"Dont worry! Lucy had already told us that she had many brothers and sisters!" Maria said cordially, repeating his reverence. "My name is Maria and he is Enju, eighth son of the Goddess Eva"


 "You know my daughter Lucy? Tell her to call me when you see her! I havent seen my little lawyer for a long time! No no... lawyer no... it was something like, policewoman? Reporter!" Daniel said turning away from the door and offering the pajera to pass.

"So son of the Goddess, does she really exist? In the news of Fox, they say that your mother is a violent woman who demands human sacrifices and who has tried to destroy Paris! Is that true? I dont like French people, but neither I would like to see the city where my honeymoon is destroyed!"


When the three of them entered the kitchen (completely full of junk on all sides, some filled with pancake dough, others with chocolate and others with cream), Daniel offered each of them a seat before returning to breakfast.

"I can assure you that my mother isnt like that... she has never tasted human flesh and she does not want to destroy Paris ... whatever that place is..." Enju defended with pride the only winner that was worth it, her mother.


"If you talk like that about your mother, it means you're a good kid! Although I still dont believe much about the Goddess, you have powers or something, can you do a magic trick or something unusual?" Turning as he mixed a dough pot, Daniel leaned against the counter, staring at Enju.


Enju looked around, looking for anything that could not bother too much. At the end his sight settled on a cup of coffee on the other side of the table.

"Dont miss out on detail! Not even a loser like me can mess this up!" Opening his hand and placing it off the table, Enju moved the coffee glass directly to his hand.


"Oh! You can really do magic things! You never go to bed without knowing anything new!" Daniel smiled as he snatched the cup of coffee, drinking it in one gulp. "Now I believe everything you've said, how's my Lucy? Has she broken something?"


"Lucy is perfectly, we were just coming to make you an offer, Mr. Daniel Crews!" Maria smiled as she pulled a contract from inside her bodice.

"Lucy is a very good person and has gotten a lifetime job taking care of us, so now we have to do the same with you and your family! We know you have a lot of children, so our offer is that:

You and your whole family move to the island with Lucy forever; in return you will have 2 homes as big as this one, you will all have free jobs, education and health care like everyone on the island and in general a much better standard of living than you have here! Our health service could even cure the cancer you suffer!-"


Daniel's face went white at once, leaving the mass of pancakes and sitting on the table to speak softly. "How... how do you know that? Only my wife knows..."


"I am the great counselor of Enju, Mr. Daniel! It's my job to know things, but you dont have to worry, our doctors are able to cure you in this phase... just sign here and convince the rest of your family! We dont want Lucy to feel alone on the island, she has become one day a very important person for all the children of the Goddess!"


Daniel rubbed his bald head a second, reading the contract. "... it sounds too nice to be true... I've never had luck in life, so you'll understand...-"


"Exactly!" Enju woke up happier than ever. "You are a loser like the two of us! I want to do this for you and for Lucy! Between losers we must help!"


Daniel laughed as he turned the contract around, looking for fine print. "It's true that I'm a bit of a loser, kid, but even so, I've managed to have as large a family as I wanted and keep them under a hot, safe roof! I consider myself a winner among losers!"


"You are my example to follow, Mr. Daniel..." Enju said taking the man's hands in his. "If only I could learn to be like you... it would be wonderful!"


The rest of the conversation was fluid and clean like a crystalline river that flowed into Daniel Crews, calling all his older children, convincing them and signing the contract. A quick and simple negotiation.

 

 


 

 


- One hour later, Section of Enju in the Residence of the Descendants

 


Enju appeared directly on the bed, knocking Maria to her side. The two losers smiled proudly, abriendo and sharing an intimate moment.

"Our plan runs on wheels!" Maria said lying on Enju, kissing his neck too cold for not wearing the shirt inside the house.


"≤So much, now with Lucy's family in front... Hope's fall will be even greater! We only have left...≥" Enju nudged the mattress, waking the person who slept under it. "≤Carmen, thank you for the correct information! You deserve to let go of two of the shackles!... but first, can you tell me what the weak point of that reporter is?≥"


Carmen cried in silence, trying to distinguish in the darkness where the north was. The wounds of yesterday had closed, but the pain of the little girl sewing them by hand with that red thread... was too much for Carmen's poor mind.

She had no idea why they wanted to break Lucy's illusion, but now... now Carmen wanted it too. It was her fault that Carmen was in this situation... as a loser, Carmen had the right to claim her victory at any price.

 

"Carmen, if it hurts a lot, I still have my thread!" Maria asked innocently, ignoring the pain that those words entailed. "She doesnt answer... That means her wounds are healing well!"


Lucy didnt have anything special to be the target ... but at the same time, she was so simple, ignorant and fun that she managed to please all the brothers and sisters of Enju. The more they love her... the more it hurts them all to see Lucy's dreams completely shattered in front of everyone.

Maybe... even with luck... With Hope defeated and Lucy destroyed ... the Winner would make an appearance.

 

After all, if a loser is condemned to be a loser ... who could blame him for dragging the rest with him?

 

 

 


 

- 10 in the morning, Lucy Floor on the Employees tower.

 

Lahda leaned against the elevator wall, yawning. 1 hour running through the Luminous Garden to locate Ethin and Lucy had been too much for the poor counselor, who had fallen exhausted on her bed. The counselor wasnt sure that Lucy deserved so much effort... but...


The counselor began to walk through the corridors in the direction of Lucy's room, where yesterday she had left Buck and Celica. The two of them had unilaterally decided to keep an eye on the reporter while she slept so that Enju wouldnt get close-

"Oh, for the love of the Goddess!" Lahda rubbed her forehead, seeing Celica and Buck as they sat on either side of the door. Both with the mast on the rise. "Are you watching or preparing to rape her?" Celica knelt in front of her friend, looking for the best option to continue.

Leaving her... with the sword ready to fight wasnt a great option knowing that there were workers living on the same floor. But at the same time, doing it in the middle of the corridor... there were workers living on the same floor!


"...the things I do for you, you great perverted idiot..." Sighing, Lahda came up to sit between Celica's legs. "How can it be growing so much? It grows more than you! You'll end up having a third leg!... it wouldnt be bad..." Lifting her skirt and removing the stretched panties, Lahda found herself face to face with the monster.


18 inches long and 10 feet wide of raw meat lasts like cement, releasing precum with the craving of a hungry dog r03;r03;and releasing a quantity of hormones that could soak panties 50 feet away just by wagging it. The fat tip like a fist competing with Mythra's cock even being 3 feet smaller than her.

A masterpiece of cocks, could perfectly be the definition of masculinity in the dictionary... and was in the body of an innocent girl without any evil.

 

For months that Lahda was unable to put it in her mouth, preferring to stay one last year without the operation of adaptation... Unlike that Mia's bitch...

Although she cant use her throat, that did not prevent her from licking with all her strength that epic pole of meat.


Celica moaning sweetly in her dreams, while her penis hardened even more than physically possible. Buck was also moaning in tune, either because he was listening in his dreams how Lahda gave everything to lick or because of the internal connection between each of the Goddess's children.

Although very well endowed for his age, pleasing Buck wasnt among the options of Lahda, who preferred to remain faithful to Celica no matter how much the other brothers were so spectacular.


Little by little, Lahda began to fall prey to temptation, wanting to take the situation to a more advanced point. Unfortunately, and as Lahda knew well, penetration was no longer an option... Celica had overcome the counselor's pussy for months. The adaptation operation was more than obligatory at this point in their lives, much as Lahda was afraid of her.


Cleansing her lips, Lahda grabbed the cock with both hands, masturbating with all her strength. Celica began to sweat, moan and tremble; giving the proper signal to Lahda when the giantess choked back a moan.

Quickly and without losing a second, Lahda got as much of the huge head as her lips allowed, swallowing shot after shot of semen. Almost a liter of semen, thick and lightly sweet, directly in Lahda's stomach.


A last timid shot allowed Lahda away, almost choked and wanting to vomit by the exaggerated amount. "...You're going to kill me, you know, little pervert?" Rubbing her swollen stomach, Lahda fell over one of Celica's thighs, closing her eyes. "I have... I need that operation... I cant continue like this ..."



Hours later, Lucy opened the door of her room to go to the dining room. The poor reporter was unable to remember anything after Enju's departure, and after so many hours of sleep she was starved to death-

"What the hell ..."


One side of the door, Celica sleeping with a smile from ear to ear, her skirt raised and the packet of cookies resting flaccidly on Lahda's shoulder. Lahda also smiled, with drops of... semen, drops of semen all over her face and her stomach very swollen, as if she had eaten too much.


On the other side, Buck sleeping, quite sweaty and with his own large package of freshly baked cookies.

"UFFFFF! What do they give to the children in this place?! They are all... uffff... what heat... Lucy no! They can be governed by their own rules but it is still a teenager!... one taller and more mature than me... and more gifted than 100% of the men I've been..." Lucy looked in all directions, making sure there was nobody around. Kneeling next to Buck, Lucy (with the precision of an expert surgeon) gently lifted the cloth pants of the son of the Goddess, giving a slight glance-


"YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! OMG, LOL!" Lucy was too nervous that she had even started to say acronyms out loud. 9 or 10 inches and as fat as Lucy's wrist. The reporter didnt have that information, but Buck was among his brothers one of the best gifted, even being the seventh child.


Lucy reached out and pulled her hand away, confused, struggling against herself... until Buck opened his eyes.

 

One looked at the other, the other answered the look, the hands of the clock kept moving, the world frozen for both. Buck was the first to get up quickly and lie back, covering more red than a tomato.

Half-watery eyes, and breathing hard, the son of the Goddess looked at the ground without moving."I ... I ... I ..." It was all Buck could say.


Lucy took a deep breath, her heart shattered for making such an angel cry. As an adult, all I could do was move on and apologize.

"Buck ... I'm so sorry" Taking a step forward, Lucy grabbed Buck by both arms and straightened him slowly. Buck was still crying, not looking at the reporter. "Would you forgive me?"


Buck looked up, arms clenched. "I'm sorry... you've seen my... my..."


Lucy denied, with a face of tranquility and absolute peace. "Dont ask for forgiveness! I was the one who wanted to see it... it was all my fault! But I must say that seeing how well armed you are, I couldnt resist! Your girlfriend must be super happy!"


The well-measured words of Lucy (measured after so many years the reporter caught her older brothers and younger masturbating) reassured the son of the Goddess, who slowly regained confidence. "I dont have a girlfriend, I spend most of the day studying with Professor Giros... my divine talent is classified as Genius for the ease that I have to learn..."


Lucy blinked a moment, realizing that Buck had missed something important. "Divine talent, what's that, big guy?" Lucy asked approaching Buck, gently stroking his arm.


"All the children of the Goddess receive a classification based on our qualities, that is what we call divine talent, for example I am Genius, while my older brother Zeke is an Artist"


"Oh, first thing you explain to me that I understand! It's like when the school counselor tells you to go to science or letters!" Lucy felt smart for the first time since she was on the island, a simply incredible feeling. "Buck... can I ask you one thing? Really... wait, come into my room" Lucy said pointing behind her to Celica and Lahda.


Drowning a little, Buck nodded as he put his penis back in his pants and followed the reporter.

 

 


 

 

- Lucy's room

 


Lucy waited for Buck to enter to close the door behind her, locking the latch."Well, now that we're alone, sit down in bed, please" Lucy said as she picked up the desk chair and sat across from Buck. Buck nervously swallowed while sitting on the bed. (with his erection without signs of disappearing)

"It seems strange, but you are one of the kindest with me since I arrived on this island... and as it seems that I will not be able to leave in a while, I need to understand a little more about your culture and norms.

Why are you so... why are all the children of the Goddess so tall? Is there a special genetic factor? I find it hard to accept your mother's or your skills, but I suppose it is simply because of having grown up seeing all this as fantasy..."


Buck laughed lightly, happy to see how Lucy was approaching the idea of r03;r03;living on the island. "To begin with, you can stop calling it an island, we have 2 names to refer to this base: Rest of the Goddess or Shine Earth"


Lucy narrowed her eyes looking at Buck without knowing what to say "Those arent the-"


"Now you want to live here ... so as a son of the Goddess I exercise my judgment and I consider you worthy to receive the truth" Buck pounded his chest with his fist, giving the reporter a confident look.


Lucy hesitated to say, not believing herself worthy of all the trust they all placed in her. As a reporter, Lucy's job was to get all the dirty rags out of these people... but except Ethin and for different reasons, no one was distrusting her. "Thanks... Thanks Buck"


"You're welcome! And answering your first question, the matriarch Valentine came to the conclusion that it is due to a unique gene inherited from our mother Eva, the so-called Alpha gene"


"That doesnt explain much, but finally I have something to start understanding about this site! I have to assume that your genetic and medical science is as advanced as everything else?"


Buck nodded proudly. "Professor Giros, when he was still a scientist, personally developed hundreds of vaccines to eradicate almost any disease from the outside world! Professor Giros is also responsible for our basic U.translators"


"Do you have universal translators?!" Lucy asked excited, watching as Buck nodded. "And... and are they in real time?" Buck nodded again. "And can they translate in both directions?" And Buck nodded a third time before Lucy jumped on him to hug him.

"It's one of the things I most wanted to get to see! So many times without knowing how to respond to an interviewee they would disappear!"

 

Buck was completely frozen, not knowing what to do or what to move.

"Buck, I'm going to ask you seriously, okay?" Lucy leaned against Buck's broad torso, rising slightly with her elbows. "You like me? You can say it, nothing is going to happen"

Buck didnt say anything, turning even more red. "Come on, you cant even imagine how flattered I would be if a child of the Goddess to be attracted to me!"

 

Almost in a whisper, Buck responded by covering his face "... I do ... I think so... at least... you attract me more than the girls of my same age... I dont know if it's the same love that my older sister Mythra feels for her brides... butmyheartbeatsharderwhenIseeorthinkaboutyou"


"Love at first sight?" Lucy asked as she fingered Buck's chest gently in circles.


"It could be... when Hope showed us your image on the ship... I started to feel that way... I dont want to bother you with the idiotic love of a teenager, so if you prefer you can ignore it and I will hide everything possible..."


Lucy remained silent, looking at him. "I have two questions: The first and most important... why did you move at 9 years old to this residence? Dont you prefer to live with your Mother Goddess?"


Buck looked at the ceiling for a second, breathing silently. "As from the age of 9 we are considered adults, the residence acts as a system for us to grow up among ourselves, learning and improving among ourselves and our counselors.

Besides, in the residence we each have an entire section for us that we can design to our taste! The arch-patriarch... although I think he is now High patriarch Lao says that it is our first decision as mature people"


"It must be cool to have so much power that they give you the option to do whatever you want! I spend all my youth cleaning diapers or attending to my brothers!" Lucy laughed as she moved her other hand towards Buck's neck.

"My second and last question... how tall are you, Buck?"

"Hey?" Buck hesitated a few seconds, having to calm down to be able to think clearly about a question that would be instantaneous at any other time.

"The last time was 6 feet 1 inch, but it's been a week or so, so I can measure an inch more"


"That would make you my taller boyfriend, you know?" Lucy said quickly, watching as Buck blocked himself like a computer. "I said it in jest!... or not... it's up to you, Buck." Sitting on the stomach of the Goddess's son, Lucy stretched out her arms to grab the hem of her shirt.

"I dont know if you can consider me worthy, but I will not deny how attractive you are and how calm and 'at home' you make me feel. If you want me to be your girlfriend, just say it and we can try it! If you do not like it later, nothing happens! I'm not a spiteful soul!"


Buck swallowed so hard that Lucy herself could feel the nerves in the boy's stomach. It was strange to see someone of that caliber doubt... but as Lucy had said before, she is still a teenager.

"Do you want me to help you relax a bit?" Lucy asked innocently, to which Buck did not know what to say. Pulling her hand back, Lucy found Buck's pants skirt, reaching in and grabbing her desired prize. Buck was shaking like a jelly, but from his breath and his cute little moans, Lucy knew it was going well.


"Luc...-" CRASH! The window in Lucy's room broke into a thousand pieces, the impact so strong that even the window frame had broken. Lucy looked back, seeing how a poker card was stuck in the ceiling... one that was not there before.


"But what..."

 

"Lucy! Crouching!" Buck grabbed the reporter by the shoulders, throwing her on the bed and standing on top to cover her. Lucy couldnt even move, Buck's steady and confident grip completely blocked her line of vision. (Although ... seeing Buck from that close was not bad either)

 

The sound of a hurricane went through the entire residence, stopping suddenly. There was silence, until it began a sound that Lucy had heard elsewhere...

"That ... is that a croupier?" Lucy asked a serious Buck, who had his eyes closed.


The sound identical to that of the croupier delivering and mixing letters was accompanied by a female voice. "Good hearing, Superstar, good hearing"


Buck sat on the bed, helping Lucy to sit next to him. Both had they eyes fixed on the young woman leaning on the desk, a young woman with red, blue, green and yellow highlights through all her crystalline hair, almost as tall as Mythra with a face similar to that of Celica and stuffed in an elegant female tuxedo.

The girl was shuffling a poker deck much smaller than her hands doing all kinds of tricks without even looking at it. Cards to the air, Cards from right to left and vice versa, letters mixing in the air... all without stopping smiling for a single second.


"Rio, what are you doing here? You didnt have a permit to go to Cuba?" Buck asked without letting go of Lucy's hands.


"I've already ruined what casino I've seen, so I came home bored after failing my mission! I regret my entry so fast... but I wanted to know the Superstar at all costs... so I couldnt let you lie down with her so soon!" Rio smiled winking at Buck.

"Tell me Superstar..." Pulling one of the cards into the air, Rio gently blew it up to make it float to Lucy's cleavage. "Are you used to your new home?"


Lucy looked for a second at Buck, who let her reschistando. Standing up with a bow, Lucy nodded. "It's a good place that you have ridden! You're Rio, right? Are you ... close to Celica? I have to assume that your divine talent is related to gambling?"


Rio looked at Buck, still smiling. "First of all, Celica is my twin sister... although she is older by 19 seconds. That makes me the fourth daughter of the Goddess.

I see that now you start to understand the rules of the game, Superstar... You still have a lot of work to play with the professionals! Regarding your supposition, I must say no"


"Wait, no?" Lucy asked quickly, confused to have failed. "But... your clothes and the poker cards..."


Teleporting in front of Lucy on her knees, Rio grabbed her with one hand by the chin. "It doesnt make any sense to bet when you already know the result, Superstar! I am a born Winner, a genius when it comes to theorizing, foreseeing or betting until a level that even my own Mother loses before me!

I had already predicted that you would stay voluntarily on the island long before even the Eyes of the Goddess chose you... I had already bet that you would win the hearts of my brothers simply by being a normal person...

Poor me! What fun to bet when you already know you're going to win? I am the devil incarnate, who ruins every nearby casino on our way!" Rio grabbed Lucy's ass with his other hand, lifting her up so he could kiss her.


Kiss that lasted its long 10 seconds and that included tongue, saliva and everything that Lucy could include... kiss that Buck wanted to destroy with his own hands.

"You, Superstar... you are my last bet"


"AND ABOUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BET NOW, BITCH?!" Buck got up screaming, ready to beat his older sister.

 


"Lucy is going to defeat Enju and Maria's plans, that's my bet...

And I never lose"

 



End Notes:

 

 

Today I have something to ask all the readers who are following this story before continuing more with it.

What do you prefer? Arcs plot followed one behind others or interspersed with each other?

 

(Examples: 

Loser story arc > Genius Story arc orLoser, Hero, Genius, Loser)

 

Comment if you want your preference for the order of chapters and any other thing that you like or dislike of the story! Until the next chapter!

 


Chapter 11 Loser, Winner, Firstborn and Leon by SirDarkvid


 

- Many years ago, private residence of the Goddess Eva.

 

 

Dozens of servants and employees gathered in front of the door of the young twins Celica and Rio, no one dared to open it. The crying of the little Rio can been heard throughout the temple with such intensity that many had confused it with an attack on the Goddess.

 

While Rio cried inconsolably without even letting his biological matriarch, Valeonor, enter the Goddess Eva and Celica looked still confused the UNO cards on the bed of the Goddess. Rio used to be very good for any type of game that involved luck... but Eva couldnt understand how she had lost the game.

Eva's first defeat to a board game in her entire life... and the Goddess couldnt be more proud of her little... even if Rio had run away and cried inconsolably.


Valeonor entered the room of the goddess, head down, approaching the legs of the immense bed.

"I have o managed to get the door... and the drones that I sent through the ventilation duct have been deactivated with her Psi... what do we do, Eva?"


"Amá... Rio is ok?" Celica asked while licking the back of one of the cards.


"That's a good question, my little one... I wish we had not covered the walls of the children's rooms with Jam-metal... It would be easy for me to remove the door if I could interact with it!" Eva grabbed to her daughter, leaving her in her lap and removing the cards from her mouth. "Normally when Rio wins a game she gets super happy... what could have been different this time?"

Valeonor crossed her arms, unable to understand either the situation. It was then that Celica's little voice clarified the minds of both women.

 

"An i we asl apá Leon?" Eva and Valeonor looked at each other for a few seconds, Eva nodding and Valeonor running away.


5 long minutes passed between Valeonor's departure and return, just 5 seconds before the main screen of Eva's room turn on showing the hero of the kingdom, the first patriarch Leon.

 

"I've heard the whole story, so we can go straight to the solutions, girls" Leon said, lightly covering the microphone to keep the sound of the explosions from getting into the call.


"Apa Leon, los of coloful lihss!" Celica applauded happy to see all the colored lights through the window that Leon had behind, oblivious to their authentic identities.


"Do you like them, dwarf?" Leon smiled at his daughter, always bringing out a smile for all her children whatever the situation. "Those lights means that we are winning and protecting everyone-"

A door opening to the right forced Leon to make a gesture to his family to keep them quiet. "Commander Leon, the forces of the Mortem-station have fallen, it's time to get into and end this war!"

"Give me a few minutes to solve a family problem and right now I join the front row... Let Alexander lead the first squad of the Sparks Troops in the meantime." The door closed again and Leon looked back at the camera smiling.

"Where would we go?"


"Rio..." Eva sighed in silence, praying mentally for the life of her beloved.


Leon nodded again focusing on the situation in the Temple. "Right, you say she has won you playing cards?"


"Rio ha won us super-easy, apá Leon! She's super cool! She play the cads knowing wha leff in the deck and everycing!" Celica exclaimed proudly of her little sister, oblivious to the whole conflict.


"Rio is really unique!" Leon exclaimed proudly of his daughter. "Eva, Val, have you considered that she was crying because she didnt expect to beat her mother? She's only 4 years old and until now Eva was like an insuperable wall for her"

Eva and Valeonor beat their foreheads in tune, both feeling like idiots. Without bothering to say goodbye, Eva left Celica in bed sitting down immediately after running out to Rio and Celica's room.

 

"They leff!" Celica said crawling to the rest of the cards to continue with her work to locate the one that had the best flavor.


"Hehehe... this is how your mothers choose to live, dwarf! Be careful and dont do anything wrong, okay? Dad has to go save the galaxy!" Say goodbye with a kiss, Leon cut the call leaving Celica ignoring the recommendations of his father and starting to lick cards.

 


The crying from Rio was intense, enough so that in the adjoining rooms it could also be heard. More specifically, in the room whose back wall was attached to that of Celica and Rio.

The cry of the daughter of the Goddess had awakened one of her baby brothers, furious and annoyed to see her nap totally interrupted. The baby was completely silent without even crying, listening attentively to his older sister's complaints. 


"I didnt want to win, I dont want to beat Mama! No more! Stop! I want to stop winning everyone!" Rio's words resonated like a pneumatic hammer in the infant's mind of only 3 months old alive.

 

I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.
I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.
I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.
I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.


 WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

 


The baby grabbed his clumsy little hands on the edge of his crib, sitting on it and looking with tearful eyes but with a smile from ear to ear the wall from which came the crying.


You will not win, you will not win again.


That was the first thought of a mind born of the superhuman abilities of the Goddess.

 

 


 

 

- In the present, cafeteria of the residence of Descendants.

 


Crunch, crunch, crunch... glup.


Lucy savored the cereal dish of a brand that shouldnt exist outside the island... otherwise the reporter was considered imbecile for not having found that deliciousness before.

And she would enjoy them much more if it were not for... for them!


To Lucy's right, Celica sitting on the floor staring at her with Lahda in her lap.

To the left, Buck sat on the table staring at Ethin at the back of the cafeteria, watching her closely.

In front of her, Rio sat on the floor with her elbows on the table, staring at her and smiling.


It was rare to see a son or daughter of the Goddess in a room of employees. It was weird to see 3 sons or daughters of the Goddess together... It was extremely radically rare to see 4 children of the Goddess together in one of the employee rooms.


"What are you doing here, Rio, you should be ruining betting places?" Celica asked her twin, happy and confused for her return.


"She came to fuck things and be an idiot, that's why she came back" Buck tapped the table with his fingers, making no effort to hide his anger.


"Oh come on! It was just a kiss!" Rio smiled, throwing himself back on the floor, causing Lucy to choke on the cereal, spitting it all over the table. All employees, Ethin, Lahda and Celica were completely frozen by the news, ignoring how Buck was teleporting with Rio to try to attack her.

 

"FUCKING BITCH!" Buck ran to beat him up with his sister ... but he never came. Rio alone with his hand was holding back the son of the Goddess. "STOP HOLDING ME!"

Lucy wiped her lips with the napkin Lahda had offered her, trying to ignore the looks and whispers of all the employees.

 

"The children of the Goddess have remained her as a toy..."

"How lucky she is... to be a foreigner and to be so close to them!"

"Lucky bastard..."

"What do they see in her?! It's just a girl from the short, old woman!"


A voice to his right brought Lucy out of her trance. "One word-" Lucy turned her head to see Lahda reclining on Celica's breasts. "One word, and you will not hear another whisper, we promise you" Celica and she nodded at once, much more serious than Lucy would like.


"No no! It's annoying, but nothing happens! It feels like in a movie highschool!" Lucy laughed uncomfortably, trying not to look at Rio or Buck... or the other. "You know... why is Ethin there? He's staring at me..."


"No idea" Celica shrugged, not giving much importance to the matter. "One of our limitations is that we arent able to read the thought between us... But judging by its appearance, it is watching you, but do not worry! We are here taking care of you-"


"And you why, Celica?" Lucy asked something scared of the answer. "I mean... everything I've done to you has been... you know..."


"Good question! Why are we here?!" Lahda joined the confusion while Lucy returned to take other spoonfuls.


"Well... you took the first glimpse of my naked body... you were the first person to touch my penis other than Lahda..." Embracing her Great Counselor, Celica licked her ear causing moans. "For me that makes you special! You are also fucking hot and I would love to fuck you!"

This time, Lucy wasnt the only one who choked on Celica's frankness. Employees, Buck and Rio themselves... Ethin destroying the frame of the cafeteria door... All in pure shock.


"But what do you say, crazy whore!" Lahda jumped up, grabbing Celica by the cheeks. "Do you want to leave your fucking cock quiet for a moment?!"


"But it's true!!" Celica defended herself as she could... among a lot of quotes, because it was simple for the daughter of the Goddess to take a basement and lock the Great Counselor before her brain could understand it.

The rest of the breakfast was between Buck and Lahda's anger and the absolute tranquility of Rio and Celica, all trying to ignore the psychopath at the doors.

 

 


 

 

Lucy stood in front of her first official message as Tora's assistant and member of the residence's technical team. It had cost her a lot to convince the divine trio to let her work without watching her, trying to reassure them and convince them that Enju wouldnt attack her.

In the end, those guys were much smarter and more powerful than Lucy, so the reporter wasnt sure if they had really convinced themselves or were doing things behind her.


Whatever the case, Lucy was standing in front of Zeke's library, carrying the bag with the books that Tora had ordered her to carry. If only Tora would have left her a little longer in the street to investigate Luminous Garden, because going out to the entrance of the residence to sign a package was certainly disappointing.


According to Rio, Zeke is the first son of the Goddess, born 1 month after Hope. Without being especially powerful among the children of the Goddess (Celica and Buck agree that the award went to a boy named Gwin), Zeke was known for his intellectual abilities and Psi ... or Spi ... or Sip ...


"It doesnt make sense to go around ..." Taking a breath and slightly adjusting the neckline, Lucy knocked 3 times on the door as Tora had indicated. "Mr. Zeke, I'm Lucy Crews! I bring you the books you asked for!"


Although nobody answered at first, the library door opened slowly, something that Lucy understood as an invitation to enter. With a sure step, the reporter went inside the residence section.

Enormous bookstores on one side and another, pedestals with busts that looked like they were taken from ancient Greece, exhibitors on each side of the hall full of replicas of monuments from around the world... a skeleton of what appeared to be a great tiger as a center of the first floor of the section.

"Wow... Zeke, you have style! This could be the mansion of a millionaire!"
Lucy walked carefully, looking at each case without daring to touch anything. Beside each monument there was a small screen showing the author or authors, the year of construction and more data that Lucy's head was unable to remember from one showcase to another.

"The Coliseum! I think I saw it when they sent me to Rome! I should have taken pictures, it would be a good memo-"


"Miaaauuu?" Lucy quickly turned scared, watching as a black European cat looked at her from a shelf, licking her paw.


"Oh! Hello kitty! Kitty kitty kitty!" Lucy knelt on the floor, lowering her hands to attract the cat. For a cat lover like Lucy, having a cat so close was a dream come true. "I wish I could have brought my cats to the island! You would be super friends!"


The cat jumped from the shelf to the floor, sitting looking at Lucy and hitting the bell on her collar. Super cool crystal rattle, Lucy couldnt stop thinking. "That should judge me, dont you think?" The cat answered in a perfect English that surpassed even Lucy's dialect.


The reporter remained motionless, analyzing again and again the events seen and lived. "Ok ... Eva, it seems hard to believe, her children even more, but this, talking animals?! Come on Zeke, dont tease me!"


"Wow, what little respect does foreign youth have! Miss-" The cat, very indignant, walked towards Lucy standing on her knees. "You're in front of Athena, Grand counselor of the first son Zeke! Have some respect!"


"You're kidding... arent you?! HOW CAN A FUCKING CAT BE A COUNSELOR OF SOMETHING?!"


"With respect, wisdom and good living! Unlike you!" Athena jumped back to the ground, walking with her tail up towards the stairs that led to the top floor of the library. "I'm going to look for Zeke, why dont you keep shouting stupid things to the plants in the meantime?!"


...Lucy stared at the floor, without bothering to try to understand the situation. "This island is killing me... I'm eating my mind inside..."


Good 5 minutes passed from Lucy looking at the ground until Zeke appeared teleporting in front of her with Athena on her shoulders. "The fashionable toy in the residence has appeared!"

Offering his hand to her, Zeke helped her up with a single pull, leaning her against his chest. "Maybe your foreign beauty has captivated my brothers, but I am something more exquisite"


"Mr. Zeke ..."


"Zeke, just Zeke"


"Whatever... why a cat? I mean, how a cat can be your great... somenthig?!?" Lucy, helped by a few vague gestures with her hands, tried to make him understand her confusion.


"Athena has been my pet since I was little, we grew up together and I do not trust anyone else to advise me on how to act. I dont see the problem you're trying to express "Hugging Lucy against her chest, Zeke teleported them both to a nearby room leaving the reporter sitting on a huge sofa. "Coffee? Tea? I have infusions if you wish"


Lucy refused to look around, the room that had a fireplace was full of armchairs, divans and sofas of different styles. "This is a reading room, isnt it?or is it that you have a furniture store set up?"


Zeke laughed softly as he pressed a panel on the wall, waiting a few seconds for the panel to pull back showing two glasses of coffee slush. "I like to vary the posture and fluffiness of the cushions while I read, but seeing it with your point of view, it looks like a seat shop"

Offering a glass to Lucy, Zeke sat cross-legged in front of her. "Before we talk, I want to make sure of something. Miss Lucy, you are aware of your situation here, right?"


Lucy nodded as she took a sip of the coffee slush. "I think so. As you said, I am the new toy and I cant help it, but I am the novelty that everyone wants to possess... I like it and not in equal parts"

 

"I'm glad to see that your reporter's title hasnt been for your pretty face" Zeke smiled as he offered his straw to Athena to drink. "I want to apologize for the behavior of my little brothers, I dont doubt for a second that you will be overwhelmed by all sides.

Celica has revolutionized hormones since she overcome Lahda, Buck is going through his first crush and Rio usually bet on everything she sees... they are idiots, but I dont expect you to hate them"


"No no!" Lucy denied smiling. "I have an age to understand how teenagers work! I've had to swallow many teens from my brothers until I get here, so I know how they behave... even those who could kill me with looking at me..."


Zeke narrowed his eyes, glancing at Lucy. "If you dedicate yourself to thinking that... you will not survive long here. Our superiority is only for strangers, you can ask all our employees and see how we do not behave like Megalomaniac villains! Only Enju gets out of that nuance... and it's because he's like that.

He thinks he's an integral failure and a born loser... he and Maria arent a good influence for each other, but separating them would only hurt them more"

 

"Maria?" Lucy tried to remember, but it was not a name she had learned while on the island... although with everything that the reporter's mind had to work every minute, it could be a name of 5 minutes ago and not remember.


"Enju's great counselor... a good girl, with a strange sense for fashion and a tendency to commit suicide, torture and other dangerous behaviors... she and Enju are like toenails: Enju is self considered a born loser and Maria suffers a lot of mental illnesses like depression since she was a child... Enju convince her to live and Maria keeps her out of the way of paranoia... Or so we believe it"


"How strange... seeing as you have everything mounted around here, one would think that you could also heal those things!"


"We have very powerful medication that is what allows Maria to stay as sane as possible most of the time... but the case of Maria is something special that even my mother Eva couldnt solve. It was almost as if the heavens had chosen her as canvas to create mental illnesses"

Zeke shrugged, unable to bring more help to the conversation. "As Rio has already told you, I have the theory that Enju and Maria plan to use you to defeat Hope in the final of our July tournament. I wanted to tell you all this... why? Ahhh! I remember! He has offered your family to move to the island with you forever and they have agreed-"


"Repeat again, please." Lucy closed her eyes.


"Your father has signed a contract so that all your family, brothers and sisters included, move with you to the island and so you dont feel alone living here" Zeke reached out, grabbing a cushion and offering it to Lucy.

The reporter thanked with a brief nod, sinking into the cushion and screaming until she was out of breath.

"I understand your reaction and share it in case I was in your place," Zeke said while stroking Athena's neck. "Unfortunately, Enju has used his blood patriarch to speed up the process and the contract is already in force, and your family will be there tonight"


With her face completely red from so much screaming, Lucy looked up from the cushion. "Who... who is the biological father... I want to know?"


"Your direct boss, the High Patriarch Lao"

 

 


 

 

"The last landings from Bh-11 arrive in 5 minutes, we repeat, the last..."


Hope moved back and forth to pace in the seat too small for her. Those who built the spaceport of the lunar base had not thought that children of the Goddess would come to wait, so all the seats were of normal size.

"Stop moving like that, you're going to break the iron bar that joins the seats!" Cesar said without stopping looking at the ships landing through the windows. Hope muttered something while moving, sitting with each buttock occupying a seat. "It will not work! Your mother has left us in charge of receiving Leon, so we stay here until he arrives"


The daughter of the Goddess had no desire to be present, so in a child protest Hope was making sure that Cesar did not enjoy either. "Not that Leon came from the army..."


"Patriarch Leon comes from the army! Do you think he has spent 7 years doing tourism?!"


"As far as I know, it could be." Hope looked at the ceiling intently, wondering why the architects decided to give a retro atmosphere to the space-port. The primogenita thought and thought until a CRACK made her fall from her thoughts ... literally.


"I knew it! Look, I knew it!" Cesar said rising up suddenly and checking his fiancee's ass, making sure there was no harm. "It seems you have broken and flattening the iron bar... all the fools are lucky!"


"You call me fool, but this shows that my steel buttocks are my best trait... and you loooooooooooooooooooove them!" Pointing her fiance's mussel with her little finger, Hope sat on the floor, pretending nothing had happened.


"I love every part of you, including your steel buttocks, I thought that was already clear..." Cesar said as he approached his fiancee's leg, caressing her. "All the fools are lucky... and that's why I met you"


Hope and Cesar shared an intimate moment... moment ruined by a voice that Hope wasnt want to listen.


"NASTY! I dont want you to meet me with cuddles!" Leon shouted from the entrance to the lunar base, loaded with suitcases. The first patriarch had prepared himself thoroughly for his vacation, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and surf pants. With flip flops.


"LORD LEON!" Cesar ran like a teenager who had seen her idol, throwing herself into Leon's arms. "Lord Leon, how was the trip back?!"


"I cant complain! Literally!" Leon stroked the young man's hair as he watched his firstborn approach. "But look at yourself, Hope... how much have you grown! My little one is already an adult woman!"


"Hi, dad... I'm glad to see you again..." Hope said kneeling next to him.


"I see that someone is still angry about how I had to leave... 7 years have passed, right? I dont get used to looking at the clock in every place we move" Leon knelt next to one of the suitcases, opening it and searching. "I know it's been many years... but I hope you can forgive me" With the gift in his hands, Leon returned to endear himself.


Hope looked at the gift box in her father's hands, not knowing whether to accept it. "It depends on what you bought me..."


Leon shrugged, smiling as always. "I have not bought you anything! This gift was in my suitcase since I had to leave... 7 years late, but here it is"


Hope closed her eyes, doubting what she should do. Although, as always, the answer was at his side, stroking the arm of the daughter of the Goddess. "Come on Hope... do it for your father..."

Nodding to her fiancé, Hope unwrapped the package, frozen as she read the letters in the box.

 

"I'm sorry that you arrive so late, I do not doubt that they have advanced much more and this has become old... but with how you liked the second part, when I discovered that in Japan they had done the third part, I couldnt resist buying it... can you forgive your father?"


Hope stared at the box, remembering with great detail how Leon left on the eve of her birthday... without say goodbye or anything. Was selfish to be angry after all the time that had passed? Much, more when there were some brothers of her who did not even know her father.


"...Dad..." Leaving the box on the ground and grabbing her father with both hands, Hope gave her the strongest hug she could, ignoring any future consequences. Forgiving was the only thing that mattered to her.


While father and daughter shared the hug, Cesar bent down to pick up Leon's box and suitcases. "Mother 3, eh? it was a little late seven years ago... but it's a good gift"

 

 


 

 

 

Chapter 12 Loser: Last preparation by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

While Lucy received orders from a cat, collecting bookshelves and ordering books by color of cover, letter and edition of the book, the twins Celica and Rio were updated in the section of Celica in the residence.

 

"Ahhhh, yes! More! Yes!!!!!!" Both sisters watched the porno video on the panoramic screen from Celica's personal hammocks. The section of Celica and Lahda (although Lahda insisted on not having so much honor for her name to appear on the plaque) was divided into two parts:

- The first and used for visits was decorated as a beach at sunset, with one part of wave pool and the other of fine sand containing all the necessary furniture for guests, such as tables, sofas, loungers and hammocks placed among false palm trees. The wall of the pool was animated to represent a night sky, while the rest were painted with orange tones.

- The second was the upper floor with two bedrooms, the main Celica and Lahda full of all the luxuries and amenities that the daughter of the goddess could afford, including a private kitchen to avoid having to depend on the catering service. The second bedroom was much more modest, used mainly for unexpected visits. (As former classmates of Celica and Lahda)


In the absence of Lahda (to attend to a small family affair) both sisters had decided that the best they could do was to relieve themselves before they started talking. "Do you know something that bothers me a lot about foreign porn? They make very strange noises!" Cock in hand, Rio settled into the hammock trying to find a suitable position. "How can you like these gossip so much? I cant be comfortable no matter how I put myself!"


"The key, little sister-" Putting the video on hold, Celica turned to her sister letting her huge cock hit the hammock. "It's never losing your ass balance. If you keep your ass as the center of gravity, the rest of the hammock will be molded around you and not the other way around!"


Rio sighed, listening to her sister... only to find that she was right. "I admit it, being lazy you are the best of the best!" Rio smiled while Celica returned to put the video, continuing both with their handjob.

 

Spent long 5 minutes, Celica sat upset in the hammock, grabbing the base of her cock with one hand and her balls with the other. "... damn it, I cant concentrate or cumming anymore! Since you said the rare moans I keep focusing on them!"


"Right!? They're super weird, that's why I prefer to ask for the island's web if some guy wants to make me jerk off! It's much more fun to see someone who is in love with his work, give you pleasure than doing it alone watching a video" Carefully, the daughter of the Goddess climbed out of the hammock to go to one of the loungers, her big cock (although somewhat smaller than Celica's) bouncing with each step she took.


"You should look for a new Great Counselor, you cant keep dragging Ichiki's your whole life, little sister..." Joining her in the adjoining chaise lounge, Celica let herself fall with a loud bang, almost looking like the lounger had split under her growing weight. Both sisters knew what to do, crossing arms between them and starting to work with the opposite cock.


"Ichiki was a fucking pig that tried to take advantage of my goodwill, but the reason why I dont have a new counselor isnt because of that imbecile! I want to find someone who isnt only my counselor, but also my partner... although the market inside the island is not the best in the world... and until we solve everything here I doubt we can return to the capital! At least a couple of more years enjoying the solitude!... Goddess, Celica! You've been huge in so little time! Last year that was just a little bigger than mine!"

 

Celica laughed a little, giving a slight aprenton to her twin sister's monster. "Yep... although it's not all beneficial, my balls havent yet caught my growing cock and that's starting to worry me a bit... there's also the matter of..." Pointing the master bedroom with her other hand, Rio understood the message in no time.


"...Wait, are you... ohhh... you've overgrown her? Goddess, Celica! From my point of view it's huge, but from a normal human's it must be a fucking anaconda!" Rio laughed happily, watching her older sister turn red from embarrassment. Crouching a few seconds, Rio got a little less than half of Celica's cock in her mouth, taking it out with a soft lament. "Uffff! It's super wide, so I understand what you've overcome Lahda... and how are you relieving yourself? I dont think you're masturbating every single day!"


"Well... the vast majority of times Lahda helps me with her breasts or with her tongue, but that's all. I want to be faithful to her as much as possible, but every time it's harder to put up with... you know what I mean" Shaking her sister's cock, Celica sighed squeezing the base of her cock firmly, managing to get a moan so loud that all the brothers on that floor could hear it.

"See? I've become an expert in masturbation! Russian handjobs, French kisses, self boobjobs... I'm looking for all possible solutions while-"

 

"Excuse me... French kisses? how do you put French kisses in masturbation?" Rio hesitated while she watched as Celica let go of her cock.

With a well-worked movement, Celica bent forward catching the tip of his cock on her lips. Rio moaned with excitement at the mastery with which her sister moved, her cock tightened up and down while with her lips and tongue slowly opened her urethra. "No... no... dont tell me..."

Celica nodded assent, introducing the tip of her tongue into the hole. The gesture was so bizarre and so erotic that Rio couldnt contain himself, coming instantly and shooting her semen all over the sand. "Sister... you're fucking awesome"


With a last squeeze Celica accompanied her sister cumming, swallowing all her divine seed without leaving a drop. "Ahhhh... I like it... you shouldnt have come in the sand, then it will be a problem to clean it"

 

"It is true that it is a little sad to throw our divine seed to the ground, in your case to the throat. Should we do like Zeke, accumulate the semen in condoms and freeze them? "The two sisters looked at each other for a moment to quickly smile at each other, giving each other a headbutt and laughing at the said nonsense.

The two sisters lay on the deck chairs, crossing their arms while Celica mentally activated the sea breeze. The silence and the pleasure were all that both needed, although Rio had other things in mind.

 

"Hey... and why didnt Lahda take the adaptation operation? That would solve all your problems about being too big to fuck her" Rio could tell instantly that he had touched a sensitive subject, watching as her older sister raised her legs against her breast in fetal position.


"Lahda has some fear about the operation, so I'm just going to wait for her doubts to clear up" Celica had a blank mind, entertaining herself by running her index finger down the side of his penis. "I have some fear that Lahda's doubts come from not being in love with me as I am with her, and that's why she doesnt want to tie herself to me..."

Stroking her sister's back, Rio preferred not to say what her mind was visualizing. "Cel... I know you're very innocent and that except jokes like fucking Lucy, you always try to be as respectful as possible... but if you want to fuck again, you can always just order Lahda to be submit to the operation" Celica looked up quickly, annoyed by the comment.

"I know, I know, we are better than that and we have a moral law not to abuse our authority as children of the Goddess, but in this case... Lahda couldnt say anything if you give her the order"

 

"And what would happen next? How could I dare to look to her face if I just use my position to force her to tie herself to me for life!? I dont want Lahda to hate me for 10 or 20 years because I forced her to go under the scalpel!" Teleporting herself in front of her sister, Celica beat her chest to emphasize her message.

"We are children of the Goddess, we are the most powerful beings on this planet behind Mother Eva, but that doesnt make us better than others! That doesnt give us the right to rule with an iron fist!

If we lose our humanity, if we abuse our divine will... we will become tyrants! And if we are tyrants that automatically makes us a thousand times inferior to others!" Rio bowed her head, lamenting her words. 

 

As patriarch Leon had repeatedllike a thousand times, the power without humanity was useless.

"Be better and alienate yourself from others doesnt make you the best. Be better and involve yourself personally, respecting others when you must do it and imposing when necessary is what makes you the best. It's hard for me to follow that simple rule when I'm unable to lose... forgive me for even suggesting it, sister"


With a smile, Celica offered her hand to her sister, lifting her with a single tug. "The world will need us some day, so for that moment we must strive to become people worthy of our position!" The sisters shared a warm hug, ignoring the fact that their cocks continued to hang freely.


The hug didnt seem to end, only ending when a scream of disgust caught the attention of both sisters.

 

"Oh come on! Do not tell me you're going to fuck! You're sisters!" Lahda screamed, covering her face with both hands, trying not to show her shame. The Grand Counselor returned from her affairs right in the middle of the embrace, seeing as two waists at the height of her head hung two big fat... sausages.

 

Celica and Rio turned at once without any embarrassment to cover themselves. "How was your father, Lala?" Rio asked with her hands on her hip, that although her position was trustworthy the tone of her voice was of genuine concern.

 

"It was just a tripping on the stairs, so tomorrow they give him the medical discharge... my mother is very exaggerated for these things..." Lahda sighed, opening an eye to see if the sisters had decided to act as they should... it wasnt the case.


"Have you told the uncle to get better from me?" Celica asked as she approached to hug the counselor, her member moving from side to side with each step like the ornaments of the car key.


"Yes, yes... Before hugging let me go to the bathroom for a moment, I smell of hospital and I know how much you hate that" Lahda ran to the right of Celica, dodging the giantess and locking herself in the bathroom. (Leaving the sisters confused in the process)

The reality of the visit to the bathroom was none other than wiping away tears and getting rid of the stained handkerchief from them. Celica's sense of smell was equal to the rest of the Goddess's daughter, so it was only a matter of seconds before the giantess could notice how Lahda had been crying...

And the reason for the crying was none other than Celica and Rio's own conversation. The reality is that Lahda had arrived quite early, just at the moment when both sisters lay down on the chairs. Not wanting to interrupt them, Lahda had sat behind the door to wait... and to hear what they were talking about.


"I dont deserve you to defend me like this, not when you are like that..." Leaning against one of the walls of the bathroom, Lahda dropped to the ground resting her hands on her legs."I have to operate ... I have to operate as soon as possible...

.......

...But what if I stop being myself?! I dont want to become a... that! I dont want to be a new Ichiki!!!!! Why... why is it so hard?!" Immersed in her thoughts, Lahda stayed on the bathroom floor crying, oblivious to the worry that emanated from the other side of the door. The fear of the adaptation operation was too much for the young counselor, a greater fear than death itself.

 

 


 

 

"So if you do the interview with the Goddess, you're going to make a lot of money?" Athena was resting over a shelf, leaving her back leg to hang while cleaning with her tongue her front legs; watching the reporter pick up books.


"Yeah, that's right! Although now with the news of what Enju has made with my parents, I have lost part of my mission... But dont worry! I still want to be disgustingly rich!" With a smile on her lips and a song in her heart, Lucy moved quickly between bookshelves ordering books. After a long explanation of Zeke about the desired order, Lucy had caught the mechanics right away.

 

Leaving licking a moment, Athena jumped to the floor to browse the shelves. "Humans never cease to amaze me... you in particular, you are too sincere for the message you are transmitting, you know? Good job, by the way.

We only have two more rows of shelves left and you will be free of this task"


With the military salute, Lucy began to push the book cart to the next part of the library. "Has Zeke really read all this?there are more than a million books according to the tablet!"


"Zeke alone? No, all the brothers have read most of these books-"


Lucy stopped abruptly, turning towards cat. "Celica and Enju too? Dont tell anyone, but Celica seems the most normal of her brothers... except for the size, and Enju... Enju you havent transmitted he to me as him being a scholar"


"Including Celica and Enju" Athena sighed, climbing on the book cart. "You should never underestimate them, Lucy." The IQ of each of these boys is greater than the combined of all the students of most faculties in universities around the world.

Its true you see them acting 'normal' like Celica, but that is another thing. When they get serious ... that's what the family tournaments are for every month"


"Family tournaments, huh? They're like a control measure, am I wrong?" After all the information that Lucy had accumulated, it is hiding some kind of pattern based on keeping the children occupied. As much as Lucy wasnt including certain things in the story, the journalist's nose couldnt be deactivated.


"Control, security, call it what you want, kids love to compete, from the smallest to the biggest. Compete in all kinds of games between them to force them to use their maximum potential against an equal... although you already knew this" Athena coul ot help but notice how Lucy smiled accomplice, proud of her theories.


"I'm beginning to understand how things work here! I just need a couple more data and it seems like I've been here all my life! Lucy Crews always adapting, always evolving!"


"The more you know, the easier it is to be surprised..." Athena said in a low voice, leaving Lucy with only half a message heard. "You're finished, right?"


Lucy nodded, placing the last books. "Library of Zeke ordered! This job is much easier than I thought!" With her hands on her waist, Lucy smiled proudly while Athena checked that everything was in order. "Say it, please, say it!"


"Aggg... foreigners, you are like puppies: You want each action to be awarded with a cookie. Anyway, everything is in order until any other child comes and messes up- Good job, Lucy"

 

Lucy nodded happily while marking the task as completed on the tablet ... only to discover that two other tasks had just appeared:

Mythra asks for technical assistance in his sanctuary and Gwyn wants any member of the technical team to go to his gym.

"Is Gwyn dangerous? The tablet say he need help..."

 

"Dangerous? I would not classify him as dangerous... but explosive. I would go first to help Mythra, it is less risky than going with someone who doesnt know you at all"Lucy narrowed her eyes, not knowing if she should take it as a compliment or as an insult. The reporter said goodbye with a solemn reverence, walking out of the library. "What do you think, Zeke?"


Athena climbed on a shelf, finding her master hidden as invisible above them. "She is an ordinary girl, a foreigner without anything special... without a history of overcoming, only with disappointment after disappointment, defeat after defeat behind her back... I can understand why they like everyone so much.

Someone as unsuccessful as Lucy is new to us and the new is always brighter than what you already had. I'd have to check with Hope, but at first I dont see anything dangerous about Lucy to throw it out"


"You too?" Athena sighed, sitting on the lap of the son of the Goddess.


"To know the unknow, to know how you can help this world, you first must know those who are behind of all, those little people who live their lives smiling and they make society move forward with their actions... Lucy is just that person profile.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to keep an eye on her to make sure that she doesnt infect with bad ideas my brothers" Athena, happy to see how her master decided to take matters into his own hands.

 

"Lucy didnt seem to be a bad girl, but her way of seeing the world is as twisted as her compatriots.She wants money, she wants reputation. She wants to be able to look at others from a pedestal, thoughts that as a counselor I would classify as extremely infectious especially for the little ones, like Elena.

As a great counselor, as a cat and as a member of this family, I must say thatThe children of the Goddess must be much more than that"

 

Zeke stroked the cat's neck, still thinking about Lucy. "I should prepare, today I have to play against Celica on the sparring court"

 

 


 

 

Lucy walked through the corridors on the top floor, looking for the sanctuary of Mythra, trying to remember the directions that Buck and Alexa had given her.

"One on the left... no no, this is still the Hope section... damn it! There are too many doors!" Surrendering against a wall, Lucy took out the tablet to activate the help mode.

According to Taro, the children of the Goddess would go to the signal of the tablet if Lucy needed it for something, only during the first days. The reporter closed her eyes, praying to Eva so that the one who came to the call was one of the children who were friendly with her.

 

"You are lost?" The voice of a girl made Lucy look up, seeing as in the opposite corridor a preadolescent girl dressed as a gothic princess and carrying a large teddy bear sewn by hand approached her. (How Lucy knew it was sewn by hand? Let's say that a teddy bear as big as a torso that has come out of a store does not have so many seams so big for so many directions)

Lucy began to tremble, relating the appearance of the girl with the description that Zeke had given of Maria. "Poor thing, you're new to room service, can I help you with anything?"


"No no! It's just that my first day is getting very tired! I just rested a few seconds here!" Lucy stood up without turning her back away from the wall, beginning to sweat and tremble no matter how hard she tried to avoid it.


"Oh ok, good luck with your new job!" Maria smiled, leaving with a beautiful bow.


Lucy waited for the girl to leave the corridor, running in the opposite direction before she could... colud... oulcd... od... ou....

The reporter fell to the floor sleeping, not noticing the syringe that was attached to her left leg.

 

"For the Goddess! A good shot, Mr. Lect!" Maria hugged her bear, walking towards the sedated reporter. "You thought you could play with me, right? Maria will not be as powerful as the children of the Goddess... but you should not belittle our magic tricks! Truth, Mr. Lect?"

Pulling the head of the teddy bear, Maria took out her private telephone inside. "Enju, Hope section, now" Hanging the call, Maria didnt flinch when two huge hands embraced her from behind.


"≤Good job, Maria! You've caught her by surprise without fail!≥" Embracing her counselor against her body, Enju reached inside Mr. Lect, pulling out a duct tape. "≤Mr. Lect, you are always so prepared!≥"


Between Maria and Enju they tied the reporter completely, making sure to damage her the least possible. The show needed her in perfect conditions.

Maria signaled to Enju so that he would take Lucy away, both disappearing. "Wow ... and now what should Maria do?" Maria said to herself, leaving Mr.Lect on the floor and opening a seam of the chest, taking out a small spray, plastic gloves and a clean cloth.


With absolute dedication, Maria cleaned the marks of Lucy's hands on the wall and the reporter's footsteps on the carpet, making sure no one could notice Lucy's presence on the floor.

"A good work! Only two details are missing..." The first was inside the sanctuary of Mythra.Opening the door of the sanctuary without taking off even the gloves, Maria cleaned the tablet of the daughter of the Goddess in the process erasing the message previously sent by her.

The second detail was even more important. Maria walked towards the stairs between floors, making sure nobody saw her.

"Well... now it's just..." Taking out her phone, Maria reactivated the security cameras around the floor just as the recording without anyone going through the halls was over.

"Perfect! A perfect show, right Mr. Lect?" Maria smiled and laughed alone, as she proceeded to sew each teddy bear seam again. The mission had been a success, but it could not have been otherwise.

 

When the game is rigged from the beginning, it doesnt matter how hard you try to win... the game is already decided.

 


"Hehehehehe... time for the ultimate show to start! All our pieces on the board, all the tools unlocked and tonight all the guests will be present!" Maria was euphoric, so much so that even she had to stop to take an extra dose of her medication. "If we are losers, it is only fair that we all be dragged to our side... heheheheheheheheheheh- Nope, that doesn have any sense"

Enju always said how perfect the world would be if just that everyone was as miserable as the two of them. If nobody was happy, nobody would have reason to be sad, if nobody cant win, nobody will lose.

"No matter how I look at it, it doesnt make sense... but that makes Enju happy, and Enju makes me happy... that's all I need!" Maria smile getting up again to return to the Enju section. After all, everyone had told her that there was something wrong with her, so acting to make Enju's dream come true was coherent within the incoherence.

 

 


 

 

 

Chapter 13 Greedy Losers by SirDarkvid

 

 


 

...........BOOOOOM............



The silence was absolute during the 10 seconds that the sky lit up with the color of the fire.


What happened were tens of thousands of screams. Screams of the elderly, of children, of adults and of the children of the Goddess alike. No one was able to understand what was happening, the minds of the whole world too busy praying to Eve for the protective shield to resist.

And then the next 2 hits came. One behind the other, hitting on the side of Goddest Rest, not damaging the island directly but the shock wave of them more than enough to slightly crack one of the mountains.


In the garden of the Residence, the trap of Enju and Maria had turned into chaos after the missiles that exploded on the island. All the brothers and sister, Lucy, Carmen, Tora, Lao and Lucy's parents remembered again and again the exact words that Enju pronounced in a fit of rage seconds before the Loser's plan failed against Lucy's extreme greed.

"≤I AM A LOSER, AN ABSOLUTE LOSER! It is more likely to fall the fucking sky that I win...≥" The first explosion happened, just as Enju raised the index finger of his left hand. "≤...Something...≥"

 

The second explosions managed to scare even the children of the Goddess, who except Hope were frozen in place, bending over and covering their closest advisors and acquaintances. Hope didnt waste a second, taking her fiancé and teleporting to her mother's temple.

"What do we do?! Why would someone try to attack us?" Taro cried and cried uncontrollably, taking refuge with Lao and Zeke.

 

Lao grabbed his assistant by the shoulders, shaking him to reassure him. (That was what everyone expected to be happening)

"Cold mind, Taro, cold mind!" Slap! "Let's all calm down!" Another Slap! to Taro. Lao tried to recover the voice of command among those present, climbing the quadrilateral. "The defensive shield will not fall like that, so there's nothing to fear! Let's focus on what's important, children! Are you all well? Mr. and Mrs. Crews, are you okay?"

Lucy's father was going to answer when a fourth impact on the shield caused everyone present and everyone on the island to scream with fear, further obstructing Lao's work. "Damn it! but how many attempts are you going to use before you see that it's useless? The missiles are worth a lot of money! Money from your taxpayers! Sigh... I have to meet with the other patriarchs and matriarchs in the temple to analyze the situation, Zeke is in command meanwhile" Turning to Enju and Maria, Lao sighed hugging them both.

"My son, dont ever scream things like that the next time, do me the favor and take me to the temple, fast"

 

Enju nodded even frightened by the events, to which he had to add a small feeling of guilt for having guessed right with the past. It didnt take a second for Rio to get on the quad after his departure. "Who votes after all this give a good collective slap to Enju?"

Even with the tension of the situation, all the brothers and counselors (including Maria) raised their hands in perfect synchrony. "Subject treated... Now... Buck, take Lucy's parents with the rest of her family and have someone untie Lucy and the other reporter while!"


Carmen didnt let even the smallest joke happen, hitting the chains against the furious floor. "I have a name! I'm Carmen! CARMEN! C-A-R-M-E-N! CARMEN! I TOLD YOU! STOP MAKING FUN!"


Rio sighed, looking at Lucy without knowing how to answer Carmen. "For the goddess! It was a joke! A joke! J-O-K-E!" Kneeling between the two reporters, Rio examined the shackles in both hands and legs. "Damn it, it's a Jam-metal lock... Enju, you're sometimes insufferable. Maria, do you have the key?"


Maria nodded confused, beginning to feel especially anxious. "It was my fault... I wanted Enju to have his revenge and die together in battle... but I dont want other people to die! I dont want anything to happen to the island..."


Rio took the counselor's hands in his own, using the empathic psi skills to calm Maria's distressed mind as much as possible. "Shhh, it's not your fault in any way! Enju is a bit of an idiot but nobody was going to really fight with him! Open Maria's and Carmen's locks, please, you know that Jam-metal is not something that's simple for us force-"


"HAVE YOU USED SOME DANGEROUS, SOMETHING WHO A FK SUPER-CHILDREN CAN OPEN?!" Carmen was completely hysterical, assassinating all those present while she tried to remove the shackles from the ground.


Lucy looked away from the noise, too close to her ears. "Carmen for!-"


"SHUT UP LUCY! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! They must think we are kidnapped or something! Technically we are! That is why they have sent military unmanned avians for us!"


"It's true... you were a war reporter ... WAR! GUYS, CARMEN HAS BEEN IN WAR! SHE KNOW ABOUT WARMACHINES!" The news was like a breath of fresh air for all, managing to tear off a smile that disappeared quickly with the fifth and sixth explosion.


Carmen closed her eyes while Maria untied Lucy, cursing her bad luck from the moment she had accepted the job.
"6 missiles, A standart unmanned fighter plane shouldnt have more missiles... You have to get in touch with who is in charge of the operation to stop this! Your... shield? The barrier that science fiction that you have taken out of the fucking pussy of the Goddess..." Carmen bit her tongue quickly, the least desirable at that moment was to win as enemies to the children of the Goddess "Sorry... The barrier has been able to withstand that, but who knows if they plan to use more power for the next attacks!"

"The barrier will hold, that's why you dont have to worry about the barrier..." Maria whispered to Carmen's ear, taking advantage to open the padlock. The counselor's smile froze the blood of Carmen and Lucy "But they have to worry about our answers... hehehehehe..."








- Temple of the Goddess, central emergency room.

 



"How have they dared?!"

"Has anyone already been able to identify the aircraft carrier?!"

"The shield has resisted in perfect conditions, but the mountain A-4 has suffered slight damage, a collapse towards the sea is possible"

"We must liquidate them from the map! To them and to the country they come from!"



Leon could see from the throne of Eva how the councilors ran from one side to the other, bringing news of the three cities that inhabited the island and the state of the shield. To be an expert people and with some of the best minds of their generations, they all seemed very scared.

"What happened while I was away? I dont remember our people getting so nervous about something as simple as a terrestrial missile!" Leon crossed his arms, looking down at the patriarchs and matriarchs who, unlike him, respected Eva's throne.


"Too much time without any tension! The worst thing that has happened to us has been reappearing without warning! Weaklings..." Valeonor was already sitting in her chair, reviewing the data of the attack. "Agustin, you understand about flags, right? What country is this?"


Patriarch Agustin came up behind Valeonor's chair, looking at the screen. "Oh holy goddess... it's the French army..."


"If it's the French looking for a rematch, do we really have to worry?" The matriarch Merry looked at her own screen with a certain stupor, more concerned with the French themselves than with the island. "We have more firepower in the Zarc squad than the entire aircraft carrier of them!"


"And they've attacked us! They've been throwing the stone and now it's on our roof!" Leon jumped to the ground without any problem, kneeling like everyone else when the doors of the Goddess opened.

 

Eva came in visibly angry, followed by Arch-Patriarch Lao (who had found himself face-to-face with the Goddess refusal to change his title again) and the matriarch Valentine.
"Glory to the Goddess Eva, just heiress and guardian of how far the stars begin!" Everyone present said to the unison, hitting the ground with they right fist.


Eva was as annoyed as one could expect, so annoyed and angry that the Goddess herself did not even realize that Leon was already on the island. "How is the situation? How far are our enemies?" With a firm step and not bothering to loosen her strength so that the counselors' chairs didnt jump at every step of her, the Goddess sat on her throne, leaning on the right side as always when a similar situation occurred.

Archpatriarch Lao was the first to answer after sitting in his chair just to the left of the Goddess.

"The French battleship is 200 kilometers away from us ready to take the island by force. The eyes of the Goddess have only been able to count 5 military fighters and a dozen unmanned aircraft: All prepared to bomb the area in what we believe is revenge for the affairs of the palace of the French president"


Lao sat down, leaving the matriarch Valentine, the one in charge of the education and the sport of the island and at the same time of the raising of the children of the Goddess, to get up to continue with the report.

"We have tried to establish contact with them, but the refusal has been continuous. At the same time we have tried to contact the main French allies who claim to condemn the actions of the French army.
Goddess Eva, France isnt going to stop until we get our surrender..."


Eva hit the arm of the throne with her fist, destroying it instantly.

"Surrender!? Well, let's skip all the previous steps: Councilors, choose one of you and your conclusion about the facts we must follow. 

My patriarchs and matriarchs, while we cant return to our country you 7 act in the name of the 10 that arent present. Merry, Valeonor and Agustin, you three must give me an argument from the military and economic point of view.
Lao and Valentine, you two give me an argument from the point of view of our citizens and our island.
Finally, my beloved Leon, I want from the point of view of someone who has spent 7 years away from our planet.

Choose well your words and transmit them to me; I will make the decision once I have listened to all your points of view" The room was almost completely silent, interrupted only by the occasional murmur of the counselors. Eva meditated in silence, restrained only by the fear of winning more enemies around the world and causing more problems for her children.

5 minutes were those that the goddess considered sufficient, before getting up to get the attention of everyone. "Counselors, start your conclusions"

 

Of all the counselors one woke up from his chair, the mayor of Luminous Garden Samuel Ogdin.

"Goddess Eva, although we havent agreed on some points, all the members of the council have come to the same conclusion: We cant let this aggression go by any of the ways, we have to make sure to act with knowledge in our response. What would our compatriots say when we return to the capital? There is no doubt that if we do not cut the French aggression at this moment it is more than possible that our brothers and sisters want to answer this offense with blood! If we have to fight now it is better to do it than to involve the rest of our nation. What are lives now after their attack that millions of lives later?"

The words of the councilors were clear and wise, caring not only for the lives of the islands but for those of all the French in a more than possible revenge demanded by the other inhabitants of the Goddess kingdom.

"If the proposal allows us, we would advise sending a Zarc unit to the aircraft carrier's deck, demonstrating our superiority and forcing them to establish a communication channel. With the great majority of allies in France condemning their actions, we doubt they want to risk their global position. once they see their inferiority"


Eva crossed her arms, considering the proposal of the counselors. A single soldier in the Zarc unit could easily sink the aircraft carrier, but just as they had thought, avoiding any kind of escalation was necessary to ensure the safety of both countries. "Counselors, you have united your voices in a single wise and knowledgeable message, once I listen to my patriarchs and matriarchs I will make a final decision, but know that I recognize your concern not only for ours but for our enemies"

 

Without the Goddess saying a single word, the matriarchs Merry and Valeonor and the patriach Agustin rose from their chair, taking the lead Merry.

"Goddess Eva, my beloved, you must know one thing before my thoughts, all France is committed to revenge..." Activating one of the buttons of her chair, Merry showed on the holographic screen images of all kinds of social networks, protests on the street and fragments of government statements. "They want revenge, they want our blood and they do not think to stop even if the rest of their neighbors and allies tell them to stop..."

 

Agustin raised his hand, showing another image of the movements of the French army. "As you can see, Goddess Eva, the French government has increased its military spending enormously in the last few days, buying everything necessary to take us to war. Our conclusion of all this is clear: You have to respond with the same intensity! I would advise simply sending Gwin equipped with a NOVA_suit and the Zarc unit ready to destroy them if they get too close!"

 

 

Nobody nor the Goddess said anything, amazed at Merry's aggressiveness; not surprised, kknowing how Merry and Valeonor were anything but peaceful and how Agustin was extremely protectionist.


Valeonor was the last one to get up, hitting the table to attract the attention of everyone present... "As how we see that nobody agrees with our declaration, we will retract in oru words not without making clear that they will insist on taking revenge on us, again and again. They want blood, blood we arent going to"


Eva sighed, trying not to offend her loved ones. Gathering them together had not been done at random, because as Eva well knew those who carry the blood boiling in their veins work better together. "My dears Merry, Agu and Val... The massacre is a viable option in the past, but in modern times we must prepare ourselves to assume current consequences. But I will not listen to you for now, dear. You turn, Leon"

 

Leon didnt get up like the others, stretching his legs and placing them on the table. "I've been away from the earth for 7 years, Eva! I'm not much help... but I want to talk anyway. 

I dont even know if that France was there when I left, but my love, all I can say is that I intend to fight myself if none of you do! Regrets have expired! I have been fighting for too long for people who think they are better than us... without knowing how much we have sacrificed.

Eva, 7 long years to protect our family, to protect our children and all the people who trust us to turn their ashes into fire! We dont deserve that! We are only faithful to the wind! The wind that guided your steps from the moment in which this ungrateful planet saw you being born!" Leaning on the chair, Leon pushed himself up on the table.

"They cant forbid us to exist, they cant prevent us from continuing here! We have done more for this world than any of those frauds! If they blame us for killing a corrupt man up to sin, we will respond! They have no right to demand anything from us! After all we have given to this planet! Not after all I have fought so that we preserve our security!"

The faces of the councilors and of the patriarchs and matriarchs changed suddenly, motivated by Leon's courage. Leon turned to Eva, jumping off the table and leaning on his right leg. "Eva, my love, come on you and me alone, it's time we showed this world what they really should have known! To arms!"


Eva closed her eyes, stomping to stop all noise. "Are you all in agreement?" A single Yes! filled the room, giving the Goddess the necessary motivation. "Leon... you always know what to say, darling, meet me when your armor is ready!"

The Goddess Eva disappeared suddenly, knocking Leon to the ground. Councilors and patriarchs began to move, preparing everything for the return of the Goddess.

 

"Eva... you cant hide how much desire you had to do something..." Leon jumped up, marching towards the celestial armory.

 

 


 

 

 

All the aircraft carrier soldiers opened their eyes wide, seeing how... someone... walked towards them.

By air.


As the person approached, the soldiers could see that it was a young woman, one with many curves wearing what appeared to be a silver tunic with dark blue metal bracelets and her hair almost as if it were loose crystal up to her waist.

And as the soldiers saw her approaching... they saw how each time the woman was bigger and bigger.

 

The boatswain in charge of the operation, Edmond Michaux, stood in the middle of the megaphone deck in hand, giving his men the order to not fire up his signal.

The woman ended up landing on the aircraft carrier, rising above all and especially in what the soldiers estimated as 40 feet high. "Who is your leader, men?" The woman spoke directly to the minds of everyone present on the aircraft carrier without bothering to open her lips. Her face was cold and serious.


"I'm Boatswain Edmond Michaux and I guess you must be that 'Goddess' I've been warned about so much." Edmond did not move a millimeter, standing firm without the slightest hint of fear in his body.


"You are right, Edmond, I am the Goddess Eva, guardian and heiress of this world as far as the stars begin, I come to solve a certain incident" Eva stomped with all her strength, shaking the entire aircraft carrier and knocking down the majority of men and planes. "Specifically the attack on my island and my cities that you have perpetrated"


Edmond recovered his composure, raising his right fist. "I dont know how you are so big, goddamn fake... but I have to tell you one thing. Dont come with victimism when you have attacked our president and destroyed one of the symbols of our country!" Edmond clenched his fist, starting the attack.


180 soldiers attacked Eva from all directions, releasing a steel storm with whatever weapon they had within reach. Guns, rifles, missile launchers ... all worth.

The attack lasted 5 full minutes, only stopping when the cloud of smoke began to be too dense. Edmond under his arm, gesturing for his men to come closer to confirm the death. "Neither kings nor gods have been able to put down France, false goddess! We are better than all of them and we have shown once again-"


"Sir..." Several of the soldiers called Edmond, completely frightened. "She... no... she's not here..."


Edmond closed his eyes, rubbing his forehead with both hands. "Open your eyes wide. I dont know how she... but she must be around here... a technology of concealment... I would not believe it if it were not for that shield of energy worthy of star trek they have on the island..."

The soldiers began to look everywhere, while Edmond looked impassively at the place where Eva was before, trying to find out how a woman could grow so much. The woman who destroyed the palace of Versailles was much bigger than a normal person... but Eva was impossible, her bones should not be able to bear it.


One of Edmond's men touched his shoulder, pointing toward the island. "Sir! Another enemy from the island!"

 

Everyone on the deck turned to the island, seeing what appeared to be a robotic armor worthy of GUNDAM. "they're kidding me..." Edmond took off his cap, drying his sweat as the new guest landed.


"Yo!" The robot of almost 15 feet of height knelt opening the front of the mechanical armor, letting the pilot see. Leon greeting casually, unbuckling his belt and falling on the deck.


"Who are you, another geek on the island? Tell me that the next thing that's going to come out is a wagon pulled by Pegasus, please" Edmond put his hat back on, offering his hand.


"Me? I am you, but better! Just kidding, man... My name is Leon, first patriarch of the Goddess Eva and the person who has been saving your ass since you were born! To you and to everyone present!" Slapped the Mecha, Leon smiled. "This little one is the Prometheus FLOW Model, my most valuable treasure that has saved me so many times while fighting for this world-"


"SHUT UP! I dont care about your ravings, Leon! iI you know that Goddess, get her out before we exterminate you both" Edmond raised his hand again, giving the signal to his men.


"Rude... You know?" Leon smiled as he returned to the Mecha in the middle of the rain of bullets, without taking any damage. "That's just what I'm going to do! EVA! TIME TO GO OUT-"

 

The entire aircraft carrier began to tremble, while from the waters a being too large to even be able to ration it emerged. The soldiers began firing without even thinking, but the bullets could do little against her skin.Eva supported an arm on each end of the aircraft carrier, sinking it slightly.

"Let's talk now, right Edmond?" The smile of the now gigantic Goddess was accompanied by her thunderous voice, so powerful that most of the soldiers present felt their tympanums burst. Edmond was no different, falling to the floor on his knees while covering his bloody ears. 

"I think I can assure you that the tables have been turned, unless you wanted to face something 200 feet that could sink this ship in a matter of seconds ..." The words of the Goddess resounded through everyone's head, while her voice was still raging all over the aircraft carrier.

 

 


 

 

Eva's voice was such that it sounded all over the island, something that for her compatriots was a sign of total victory. Everyone celebrated the imminent defeat in the streets... except Enju.

The young loser watched with pride and envy his mother from the top of one of the protective mountains, wishing he could help her to grasp to diminish the imminent punishment. But after a few seconds, Enju's gaze focused on something else, something that went through the deep seas.


Enju used his psi skills to focus his gaze, seeing two submarines approaching in the distance.

"≤Interesting...≥" Smiling, Enju teleported back to the garden of the residence, appearing in the quadrilateral where Lucy's greed had defeated her.

All his brothers, the counselors and the reporters were still present as Enju expected, looking at Eva through one of the garden screens.

"≤Family! Frie-≥" ZAS! Enju went flying to the other side of the quadrille for the accurate punch of Buck, who was the first to go for the ... but not the only one.

 

In a matter of seconds and before Lucy and Carmen could understand it, all the brothers were surrounding Enju, who was rubbing her nose hoping that the child was broken. "Speak, dry shit ... Put the excuse of your attempt to humiliate Lucy in front of everyone!" Buck went to give him another blow, but was held by Celica. "Do not tell me to let him explain, big sister... dont say it"


"WAIT ALL! LET ME TALK WITH HIM!" Lucy screamed as she tried to crawl through the brothers, standing in front of Enju. "Before you do what you do ..." Lucy offered her hand to Enju, but before he could grab Lucy, he closed it and opened it several times.

"You said that you were going to leave me without a journalist's job, giving me the money directly, turning me into a corrupt one and ruining my career... where is my money, Enju"


"≤There are submarines that seem to be nuclear coming at a great depth, submarines that Mom after growing up is not noticing-≥"

 


"The money, NOW! I WANT SAY GOODBYE TO MY FUCKING JOB AND  SWIM IN MONEY LIKE SCROOGE MC.DUCK!" Not even Buck was trying to defend the...


Greed beating the loser, showing again as the most powerful power.

 

 


 

Chapter 14 Brothers and Sisters: Shooting Star by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

- Main room of the residence of the Descendants.



All the children of the Goddess gathered around the table in the main room, the table full of drinks brought by the emergency catering service. Presiding over the meeting, Zeke the "Artist" and the first male child of the Goddess. On his right side, Mythra the "Sage" and the second daughter and Morgan the "Magician", the second son. It was strange to see Morgan out of his study of the magical arts but the situation deserved his physical presence

To the left of Zeke, Celica the "Innocent" and Rio the "Winner", the third and fourth daughter and Ethin the "Prosecutor", the third son. The absence of Hope was notorious, especially for the third (and fourth) children who saw how they now had the obligation to attend as mediators.

Seated from right to left: Asbel the "Knight" and the fourth son, Alexa the "mechanic" and the fifth daughter, Mist the "Star" and the sixth daughter, Gwyn the "Beast" and the fifth son, Eyvel the "scientist" and the seventh daughter, Alec the "Talentless Dark Knight" and Buck the "Genius" the seventh and eighth son, Olwen the "Duelist" and the eighth daughter ... and last but not least Enju the "Loser" and the eighth child.

The fifteen children of the Goddess above the minimum age gathered in the same room waiting for the leader and the greatest of them Hope to join them to evaluate the situation. A kind of advice on a smaller scale than that of his mother but even more powerful in potential base.

And in a little corner of the hall the counselors, Lucy, Carmen and Tora! All grouped as sardines while the children of the Goddess each in their sofases made to measure for them and with enough separation between them! Sons of a ****!
"Hey Tora..." Lucy tried to speak as low as possible, praying that the children were too busy or too tense to listen to her. "I have two questions: Who is that guy who looks so much like Buck? Its a clone?"

Tora covered his mouth with both hands, turning his head as much as possible. "You're talking about Alec, Buck's older twin so I recommend you turn down your mouth... Nothing escapes the ears of the Talentless Dark Knight, and that isnt a joke"

"First: What?! Buck have a twin? Why nobody tell me that?! And Second: Why? Why talentless? What kind of definition is that?! Who would want to call himself ... well ... that?" Lucy tried to express herself with gestures, something that did not help much when the conversation flowed.

Taro remained silent for several seconds, staring at the meeting in silence. "Alec proudly carries it so I would advise you to keep your mouth shut, is that clear to you? You can play with Celica and Buck all you want... you can demand money from Enju without a problem, but there is something you cant do: Never, never discuss something that a son of the Goddess has decided-"
 "Well said, Taro!" All counselors and extras froze when a voice similar to Buck's voice but more serious boomed throughout the room, even into the minds of each present. "Although... would not it be better if I told her myself? Bell, please! Bring her here!"

The room continued in silence as Lucy closed her eyes in fright, only opening them when Buck's voice challenged her brother. "NO! ALEC STOP! BELL DONT DO IT!"

But Buck's screams did not help. Suddenly and without warning, Lucy noticed how two huge pillows of meat wrapped around Lucy's head and how two arms almost as wide as the reporter's thighs were holding her in a hug.
"I'm sorry, girl; Alec has ordered it so ..." Lucy opened her eyes when she noticed how her feet and ass got up from the chair, moving her towards the center of the room.

"Arent you a little too big to obey orders?! Come on, I havent done anything to you!" The reporter tried to open the counselor's arms, but it was an empty effort


Lucy keep shaking her legs, which only reached the waist of the girl. Bell remained silent, releasing Lucy in front of Alec's sofa. But Bell said nothing, still carrying Lucy. "Is it already, can I ...?"


Alec snorted frustrated, letting fall on the right arm of the sofa. "Out of my sight, bastard" The phrase was more than enough to empty any hope of the oversized counselor, who was sitting back in the chairs next to the other counselors. "Well Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet you"
Lucy looked around, noticing how all eyes (except those of Celica, Rio and Buck) were nailed on her, each carrying a huge amount of information. "My name is Alec, the Talentless Black Knight! Dont you like my divine talent? I think it's really unique!"

"Yeah, Unique..." Lucy rubbed the back of her neck, leaning on the table to get up. "The point is that it doesnt seem like a very positive talent ... I would almost say that at the same level as the Loser of Enju talent, I have to assume that that girl, Bell, is your counselor, why is she so big and and why are you treating her so badly?"

....The reporter could hear how all the counselors choked and the descendants stopped breathing, only the almost manic laughter of Alec serving as a tower in the sea of r03;r03;silence.
Lucy had fucked up.
"You're too funny! Buck, how could you not tell me about her before? We're twins! We have to share the things that happen to us more often!"Alec had to cover his face with both hands to stop laughing.


"Alec, you're a fucking psychopath, if Enju is a loser who bothers everything-"

"≤I'm still here≥"

"A loser who bothers everything, you are a demon that destroys everything you touch!" Buck got up from his couch, teleporting in front of Lucy. "Listen to my words, stupid twin of mine! You'll have to face me if you want to touch Lucy!"

"Come on Buck! Dont be an idiot! There's no time for this!" Another of the daughters of the Goddess that Lucy ignored raised her voice, stomping the ground to emphasize her words. "Arent we supposed to argue about the submarines coming to the island? Let's discuss that first and then you can show off your cock in front of the new girl as much as you want!" The new daughter of the Goddess was easily recognizable among her sisters, thanks to her facial drawings of stars under her eyes and also thanks to being the only one who despite her colossal size dared to wear a short skirt.
A beautiful pink skirt with black squares accompanied by the top of a bikini of the same colors, everything had to be said.


"Mist, dont be jealous!" Alec smiled at his sister, who by her expression did not agree very much. "There will be a new girl in the residence, but that doesnt diminish your importance!"

"You moron! you think I'm upset because that... well, dont offend Susy, but you're not too much in general ... the point is, I'm not upset, damn it!" Mist pulled back on her couch, teleporting her lemon juice directly into her hands.

Lucy whispered softly, not wanting to disturb anyone unknown. "It's Lucy ... not Susy ..."

"Excuse me, Lucy, I'm not good at learning the names of the people who work for us, no grudges, okay?" At least, Lucy thought, Mist did not seem to be evil. "Can we talk about the submarines again? Please!"
Buck sighed as he looked at his sister and Lucy, giving in at the end and teleported back to his couch, leaving the room to be completely silent again. This time Lucy, from the center of the room, could see how the brothers looked at each other, nodding or denying. "Are you... are you talking mentally? What kind of team telepathy is this?"

This time it was one of the brothers sitting next to Zeke, a young man almost the same age as Zeke in a black robe with gold embroidery. "Can you leave at once? We're talking about serious things, please"

"Morgan, dont be so nasty!" Buck replied again-

"Damn, Buck, fuck her right now if you're so need it! We're dealing with an important issue, one in which the island's integrity is at stake! It's too important to eat so you and she are screaming every fucking minute!" Morgan cried out already furious, so angry that Buck himself had to shut up."And you, reporter ... I do not know what you're trying but I do not need a hindrance right now"

Lucy tried to protest, only to notice how she was unable to utter a single word. The reporter could not do anything either when she appeared again with Tora with her hands and legs tied.
"Iiiiiiiiioooooooot," Carmen whispered as she tried to untie the rope that tied Lucy's hands.


 


 


Telepathic conversation among the descendants.

 

Morgan: Goddess, finally! Buck, dude, I do not know what the hell you see in that girl but it's fucking annoying!

Buck: Shut up Morgan! Return the voice right now!

Zeke: Shut up both. Rio, please, continue where you were going.

Rio: The current situation is that we do not know how these submarines are inside, so we cant teleport inside. Our only option would be to use something like high-speed movement, but the situation is the same: If we cant open a hole in the surface, we cant enter... and doing so would be too risky for the members.

Eyvel: I still do not understand the reason for us to worry about those bastards ... arent they attacking us? Why do we care about their lives?

Ethin: The mind of a crazy scientist may not be able to see it, but destroying those submarines would only cause us more international problems! That's why Mom has become a giantess but she has not sunk the boat yet!

Eyvel: I admit that having bodies-

Celica: No no! We arent going to kill them, much less take their bodies! We want to settle this dispute, not make it grow!

Zeke: I agree with Celica, we can not consider something like killing them. We have to get rid of the submarines without being able to attack...

Alec: And tell me, Buck, how is Lucy naked? Does she have good breasts? The clothes she wears are not too revealing.Celica: Good question! How far have you come with them?

Buck: ENOUGH! And why do you join, Celica? Are not you supposed to be loyal to Lahda?

Celica: We are... we are going through some couple problems...

Mythra: Serious question, your problem is that you cant put your monstrous giant cock to Lahda!

Gwyn: WHAT?! Bullshit! Celica would never have problems like that!

Rio: That doesnt seem like a question...

Ethin: That's not a question! Let's stop talking about trivial topics right now!

Gwyn: Dont you dare ignore me!

Mist: So problematic is it? I remember your big cock, big sister, but not to prevent sex!

Celica: Well...

Alexa: I could make you an onahole! I dont think it's very difficult, I make one for Hope! I can even add things like massages or speeds!

Alec: Celica with an onahole would mean that we would never see our dear sister again! Either that or I would always wear a long skirt!

Gwyn: BASTARD! SAY THAT AGAIN AND I GONNA BREAK YOUR LEGS!

Olwen: Forgive the discourtesy, brothers... but is that really a problem? The medical exams say that I'm going the same way as Celica...

Zeke: Damn it! Leave something for others!

Morgan: Zeke, please! Dont make it look like we're little! My 10 inches are respectable!

Zeke: I know we're not small! We are all above average for quite a bit, but that doesnt mean that I would not enjoy something bigger! Come on, Buck! Support me in this!

Buck: I'm still upset with how you talk about Lucy!

Alexa: Pass page, Buck! We are talking about size right now!... Or is it that you are not above average? hehehehehe...

Buck: Of course I do, idiot! And I overcome it by a lot! But I'm not talking about my plla after you offend a-

Alec: As you say again, Lucy, I swear to you by Mama, I intend to erase her mind and turn her into a sexual slave of mine.

Buck: DONT YOU DARE!

Alec: Put me to the test, brother. Put me to the test and maybe you got a surprise.

Olwen: Buck, I'm with you on this. If Alec does something like that, I'll recover Lucy's mind! Although of course... I would need to know how she is before...

Buck: Olwen! My little sister! Your always so good for this world full of imbeciles! I will introduce you to Lucy tonight, she is a very good girl! You'll like it!

Mist: I also have interest... I want to know if she is a danger to my current status or not ... although seeing her appearance ... I think I can allow her presence.

Buck: The more the better! Except Alec, Lucy will be happy to meet you all! She is a great conversationalist, probably because of being a journalist and tal-

Mist: It's... is she a journalists? Of those who make articles?

Ethin: If anyone bothered to watch our group chat, you would see how I shared the whole Lucy file last night. You have all the information there.

Rio: That's about being a bit harassing...

Ethin: It's about being cautious! You can act like idiots and reveal as many secrets as you want to a foreigner who has EXPRESSLY come to write an article about us, but I'm going to watch her closely.

Enju: ≤I have given her a lot of money, will Lucy still want to do the report?≥

Zeke: Enju! Still here! I thought you were asleep! Since you've talked, have you seen anything strange in those submarines?

Enju: ≤No at first glance-≥

Alexa: There are 2 submarines of nuclear propulsion, what else do we need to know? They are a problem that must be solved now! Let me use the Logarian! I can get those submarines out of the water without any problem!

Rio: The Logarian is the only Mecha unit that we are allowed to use freely, I foresee very bad results if we use it to take care of those submarines.

Morgan: Do you sometimes hate to always be right?

Rio: Most of the time, it bores a lot to be able to foresee things like Enju was going to try to use Lucy to harm us but the sheer greed of all those who live outside the island.

Enju: ≤I knew I was going to fail... but I hoped it was because Buck attacked me! Not because Lucy was so greedy!≥

Mist: Dont you get tired of failing all the time?

Enju: ≤If I fail you win! The joy of my brothers at my expense is something that does not bother me! Only if Maria really didnt want to fail would I become serious!≥

Mist: How weird are you, Enju

Zeke: Does that surprise anyone? Enju is weird, but he is our brother! Hope I would say something like that!

Ethin: Trying to talk like Hope doesnt make you better for this job.

Morgan: Ethin, dude ... you are often imbecile!

Ethin: You can call me an imbecile, but that does not take away reality. Zeke isnt knowing how to lead the meeting the way Hope would, so I'm going to make sure he knows his mistakes.

Olwen: An imbecile

Alec: A real imbecile

Morgan: We already know that! Come on, my brothers and sisters! Let's think about something to get rid of the submarines so I can go back to my studio! I have to review three magic shows for tomorrow!

Buck: And another imbecile

...

Celica: Can we separate the ocean in two? If we use our Pk skills to unison it should be easy!

Olwen: Could it work? I agree with the older sister in that combining our skills...

 

Gwyn: The last time we came together to do something was when we were ordered to coordinate to replace the cover of the A-2 mountain. Open the seas is something much more difficult because of the amount of water that we should move...


Rio: Finally Gwyn! You have said something that you have not growled!


Gwyn: BASTARD! FIGHT ME! FOR MY HONOR!


Celica: Gwyn, enough.


Gwyn: ... yes, big sister...


Morgan: And the puppy went back to his little house.


Mist: Gwyn, dude ... you must learn to relax and not look like Celica's mascot.


Gwyn: Shut up! Shut up! I'm trying to look for options to take care of the submarines while you hang around saying nonsense!


Zeke: I hate to say it ... but Gwyn is right. We have to focus.


Buck: Damn it! We are the children of the Goddess! We should be more imaginative!


Eyvel: My vote is still to kill them and give me their bodies, I need subjects for my new shrink serum.


Morgan: Someone who doesnt have her head deeply affected by the vials in her laboratory wants to give another opinion of her own?

 

Asbel: Brothers, sisters! Calm down! I have the solution and it is something that you all connect very well! Shooting Star!

 

...

....

.....

.......

 

 


 

 

"ASBEL YOU ARE THE BEST!" Zeke and the rest of his brothers and sisters got up screaming with joy, laughing as they all surrounded another brother unknown to Lucy.

Asbel (if it was his name and not a nickname) was a handsome young man, with his good pants and dress jacket and his white shirt unblemished underneath. In general, the children of the Goddess were quite attractive... but Asbel also had a distinguished and adult bearing.

Zeke separated from his brothers, running towards Tora. "Tora, we need you to take us on the Logarian to the side of the mountain in front of mom! We have a plan!"

 

Tora hesitated nervously, looking down. "But Mr. Zeke... I'm not the best pilot..."

 

"TORAH!" Zeke shouted much more angry. "It's not a time to doubt! We need to accumulate all the psi potential for what comes to us!"Seeing the opportunity to climb positions with the descendants, Carmen approached Zeke, whispering in his ear. "What did you just say?"

 

"If you need it ..." Carmen winked an eye leaning on Lucy. "I know how to fly a helicopter or a plane, and I'll do it completely for free, just to help you!"

 

Zeke narrowed his eyes, sighing frustrated and turning to go back to his brothers. "Get ready, you have 4 minutes! BUCK! Take for the baseball bats and the special ball! Come on!" Buck nodded, running upstairs while the rest of the brothers did the same to prepare.

 

Lucy looked at her partner, who had a disgusting smile from ear to ear. "You dont do it to help them..."

 

"OF COURSE NOT, IDIOT! I do it for: A) Save my own skin, B) Make sure they see that I am useful to them and C) To earn points in front of the cowardly helper Tora! You may have sold yourself, bitch Lucy... but I am still a journalist, and I swear to God I'll get the best report of all time!"

With conviction, Carmen headed towards the exit to wait for the descendants. Lucy shrugged, curious to know how Zeke intended to defeat the submarines with a ball and a bat...

But what Lucy and Carmen did not know is that this simple ball would be the one that would turn the world upside down, an even bigger one than the appearance of the island or the appearance of the Goddess Eva.

 

 


 

 

 

- Outside cliff of the mountain A-2.

 

The military ship descended on the ground, although still missing several meters to land all the children of the Goddess had already opened the floodgates and jumped quickly to get to work. To be a futuristic medium-sized aircraft, Carmen was quite proud of her piloting.

Lucy while sitting in the passenger seat, holding a baseball bat as big as her but light at the same time. "Come on guys, we dont have much time!" Morgan screamed as he waited for the ship to land fully, searching in one of the bags that the children had prepared a white chalk. "Lucy, Carmen, take each one some prismatic if you want and leave next to the ship... but do not move away from the circle that I am going to draw, understood?"

"Sure, boss!" Carmen said turning off all the systems and going around the seat, staying in front of Lucy. As soon as Morgan moved away a little, Carmen began to whisper. "Have you learned their names? I was too busy understanding how to ride this pileup"


"The one who just talked to you is called ... Morgan, he must be quite old because he was sitting next to Zeke ... then there's Ethin, Rio, Celica, Asbel-"


"Asbel is the one who seems just out of a golf club, right?"


"It's a way of describing it ... but yes, it's the only one with Mist that are well groomed and dressed"


"And Mist is the girl that if it were not for the eyes could have come from a K-pop video clip, I'm wrong?"


Lucy shook her head, trying not to leave anything recorded by Carmen. "Damn it, Carmen, do not describe them like that, they're not soap opera characters so-"


"That's racist, but coming from an American I guess it's normal" Carmen sighs ironic, pissing even more at Lucy. "That bat seems expensive, apart from being made for the circus"


"Circus? You're an idiot! it's made for one of the girls, although I have no idea why they brought it... how can you fight submarines with a baseball bat? Because the other one has been taken by Alec to the Lunar station. .. "


"Moon station... pfffffffffffffffff, you think it's true? Incredulous! I dont believe anything until I see it with my own eyes." Carmen glanced through the compartments of the ship, thumping her knee in frustration. "God, they dont have tobacco anywhere? Fucking shit!"


Lucy grabbed the reporter's hand before she could punch the controls. "How can you not believe it? Look around you! Fuck, Carmen! With all the crazy things around here, you think you're going to lie to us?"


"I have not said lie! I say rather that you should not believe everything they say ... it would not be strange that with how powerful they are they have lied to you in a lot of things... After all, when more powerful it's one, it's easier to become selfish and greedy ... it's something I've seen in a lot of people and these children arent free of it"


"I know what you're talking about... but I'm going to trust them, there's a lot of work for them, and everyone I've interacted with is kind enough! Except Enju, he's weird..."


"Enju is a fucking psychopath ... and that Maria ... I've met very fucked up people, and that kid is one of the heaviest I've ever seen" Unconsciously, Carmen rubbed her knee behind, where Maria had "Sewn" "the wound and the bones.


Lucy sighed, using the bat as a support to get up. "Let's see what they're doing?" The other reporter shrugged, getting up from her seat.

 

 


 

 

The children moved much faster than any other human being, drawing on the floor with chalk and marking different positions for each of them. One of the younger daughters (because of her physical appearance) was standing right in the center, with her eyes closed looking up. Although Carmen was more busy hallucinating with the giant Goddess who had the aircraft carrier controlled under her arms, Lucy was unable to stop looking at the daughter of the immobile goddess.

"Lucy, is something wrong?" Buck quickly left her piece of chalk to join both reporters, taking the bat from Lucy's hands to save her work. "You're about to witness something miraculous, you know? Olwen is going to perform the Shooting Star!"


"Olwen?" Lucy asked as she continued to look at the immobile daughter, almost fascinated by the tranquility that emanated from her.


"Yep, my little sister Olwen, the one you are watching! It  surely she is with Morgan and Hope one of the most powerful of us! I'm so proud to be her big brother!" Buck smiled caressing Lucy's shoulder softly, then immediately said goodbye and run to give the bat to Olwen.

Olwen wore a white T-shirt with a drawing of flames that contained the words "Little Buster" written in bright yellow letters, accompanied by suspenders and a short denim shorts. Although her appearance had three things that stood out more: The first a kind of dark blue sleeveless raincoat almost lilac to the ankles, the second that had his hair in a ponytail and finally the total absence of shoes or any other what they looked like.

 

The boys finished what seemed to be their preparations, placing all in position. In the positions marked with (1), (2) and (3) were Buck (2) holding the baseball in front of Gwyn (1) who was wearing a baseball glove and right in the middle of the two Enju (3) ) was standing with one of his palms forward, from which small black rays emerged.

More backward and around the center were Asbel (4), Celica (5), Ethin (6), Mist (7) and Eyvel (8), placed on the sides and behind OIwen (9) to let her go free towards the ocean.


Alexa (10), Morgan (11), Zeke (12), Mythra (13) and Rio (14) were further away than the rest, almost next to the aircraft and the reporters.

"Well, everyone ready? Reporters, get away a little, it's dangerous!" Morgan began to direct the situation, making a gesture to Zeke to cover the intruders. Making his phone appear, Morgan looked up at the night sky and more specifically towards the moon. "Alec, are you ready?"


"Come on, big brother! I just have to return a ball! It's not that hard!" Alec replied shouting on the phone, with such force that Lucy and Carmen also heard him.


"Return a ball... but how?! Who have the ball is that guy!" Carmen said pointing to Buck, completely lost.


"That's the key!" Rio stood behind the reporters, with a hand on each other's shoulder. "Olwen is about to prove because she's the born duelist!" Carmen still didnt understand, unlike Lucy who was beginning to pale only to imagine what was going to happen.

 

"Come on brother! Throw your best shot!" Gwyn smiled waving her left arm, getting ready to begin. "Big sister Celica! Make sure you look at me!"


"DONT DISTURB ANYBODY OF THE CIRCLE OF ENCHANTMENT, IDIOT!" Morgan shouted, checking her phone for the last time. "3!... 2!..."


All the brothers got ready, each one closing the eyes and beginning their job.


"1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 


 


Buck gritted his teeth, gathering as much psi energy as he could in his arm. "GO FOR YOU, LUCY!" With all his strength concentrated, Buck threw the ball at a speed of 205 miles per hour, crossing the "Negative Charge" of Enju and heading towards Gwyn. The power of the shot was enough to shake the aircraft and almost knock down Lucy and Carmen, only standing thanks to Rio.

 

"GO GO!" Taking a step forward, Gwyn intercepted the ball with an accurate uppercut. "GANOOOOOOOON PUNCH!" With the strength of the king of the beast, Gwyn threw the ball into the heavens. All the inhabitants of the nearby islands of the Caribbean went to the street to hear the noise, being fascinated by the image of something propelling into the atmosphere as if it were a space rocket.

Buck and Gwyn fell to the floor instantaneously, both without any strength to move. Enju quickly dragged his brothers towards the aircraft.


"YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING ME!" Carmen was screaming hysterical, unable to understand or believe what her eyes had just seen. Lucy, on the other hand, was completely silent. "IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!"

 

Rio knelt down, placing himself between both reporters for whispers. "The impossible becomes possible if you really dream it... you know? Carmen, you need to start believing a little! Only then you can smile!"


"But... he's... thrown a ball into space! I've only seen that in the silly cartoons of when I was little! It doesnt make sense! The ball should have burst!" The Mexican reporter was on the verge of hysteria.

 

"Gwyn is a beast, but a true beast knows where and how to hit so as not to harm its prey" Morgan smiled at her exhausted brother. "The Ganon punch is the result of the hard training Gwyn undergoes daily for years, a technique that destroys the body of the opponent without breaking or permanently damaging any bone or muscle.

If you think that's serious, you better close your eyes!" Morgan laughed as he watched as his mother turned towards them, looking confused. "Mom has already seen us! Enchantment team, it's your turn!"


Olwen raised her bat forward, pointing to the ocean as it began to glow with an intense electric blue. "ALEXA!" Olwen shouted as she positioned himself in batting position. "Where are the submarines?!"


The enchantment team finished their task, all falling to the ground exhausted after spending all their energy psi in hardening the baseball bat. Mythra and Zeke moved quickly away, leaving Olwen free.

"-40 degrees east and 80 west in front of you, little sister! A straight ball is what we need!"


Morgan's phone vibrated, which made the magician smile. "Lucy, Carmen... you dont want to miss this!" Morgan pointed to the heavens.


Lucy and Carmen looked up, in the same way that millions of people all over the east coast of North America, Central America and South America were doing at the same time.

Something, unknown to them but known to the reporters, was entering the atmosphere with the force of a meteorite, crossing the skies in the direction of Olwen.

"It cant be..." Lucy fell to the floor on her knees, fascinated and worried in equal measure.

"This is a joke?... or a dream... you cant tell me that this is really happening..." Carmen stopped clenching her fists, never taking her eyes off the ball for a second.

 

"OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!"

"OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!"

"OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!"

 

All the brothers shouted at the unison, giving the signal to Olwen.


Screaming with all her strength, Olwen hurries until the last second, intercepting with all her strength the meteor.

The ball came with such great strength after entering the atmosphere that Olwen saw as she was unable to return it, being pushed little by little down the ball.

"Ahhhhhhh .... aggggg... cmon!!!" The Goddess's daughter was on the ropes, beginning to lose the grip of the bat, when it happened.


"LET'S GO, LOVE! YOU CAN DO IT! ALL MY CHILDREN CAN ACHIEVE WHAT THEY PROPOSE AND YOU ARE NOT AN EXCEPTION, OLWEN! TIGHTEN THE TEETH AND GIVE ME THAT HOME RUN!!!" Not caring the least of the aircraft carrier's soldiers, Eva shouted with all her strength, using her hands to amplify the sound.


Her mother's words were the energy Olwen needed, refusing to fail in front of her. With one last impulse, Olwen lifted one leg forward, hitting the ball towards the ocean.

Neither Lucy nor Carmen understood what had happened, but little by little each of them began to disfigure as they watched as the entire ocean erupted by the force of the ball that passed through its surface, throwing the two French submarines to the surface.


"Now, Enju!" Alexa shouted, giving the signal to her little brother.


"≤It would be a pity... that the ball couldnt complete the course!≥" Enju closed both fists, crashing them and causing the ball to detonate in the middle of the sea.

The force of the detonation caused a great wave that would have continued to grow and grow into a tsunami if it were not for Eva, who with a single blow to the ocean's turbulent surface calmed the waters.


"Honey, we had company and we had not heard!" Leon shouted from his Mecha, flying around his wife.

 

...

"The children saved us once again!" Eva smiled making the symbol of victory to her children before starting to walk towards the submarines. "Lets finish this and go back to the temple, which I think we deserve a celebration party!"


"You always look for excuses to get drunk, Eva!" Leon joked while I was beginning to prepare the laser cutter.

....

 

"What... have we achieved it?" Gwyn asked rubbing his eyes with one hand, the other too painful to even move it.

 

"The percentage of success was 99%, we couldnt fail!" Rio smiled while the rest of his brothers began to scream with joy. All the children began to celebrate the success of the mission, raising the unconscious Olwen and taking her to the aircraft. Carmen took a long time to react, but the insistence of the children managed to return it to start the airship back to the residence.



Only Enju and Morgan stayed below. 

 

"That last explosion has not been yours, right?" Morgan asked looking at his little brother, who still had his fists closed.

 

Enju closed his eyes, remembering what had just happened. "≤My plan was for the ball to sink into the water ... but it has failed! Thanks to the goddess ... Hope ...≥"


"Really?!" Morgan looked around, looking for signs of her older sister without getting any. "Damn it... she knew about the plan and still let us do it?" Morgan rubbed the back of his neck, angry to know that Hope would deny everything when they met, giving all credit to them. "Still, good job, Enju, you have made the ball fail well so that it would be impossible for Alec not to return it!"


Enju smiled without looking up from his fists. "≤When it comes to failure, I'm a real winner!≥"


Morgan smiled rubbing the hair of his little brother, watching his mother load one of the submarines on the aircraft carrier. "That's right, little brother... there is no loser so much winner than you"

 


 

End Notes:

 


 

Sorry for the extra delay of this chapter, but this week has been especially hard. They have combined the beginning of the rehabilitation with the death of the hard disk where I write the series, so I had to wait a couple of days to the delivery


Even so, I hope you enjoy the closing (Close between many quotes, because we will return to explore the chapters of the Loser in the future) of the initial saga!


The next one will start from the point of view of another of the children, specifically the star of this chapter! 

 

Thanks to all the readers and I hope that you leave your impressions on this final (and I repeat, final only for the actions and not for the end of the point of view of Enju) of saga! See you in the next chapter from new heights!

 

 


 

Chapter 15 Thoughts from a reporter, the Duelist's Relaxation and the Hero's Fun by SirDarkvid

 


 

 

 

Two weeks have passed since the attempted invasion/massacre by the French army, and its subsequent defeat and return to France personally escorted by the Goddess. The image of Eva appeared every day on the newscasts around the world, her arrival on French shores with two submarines under one arm and the aircraft carrier under her another arm.

 

Her size caused stupor, fear and emotion in equal parts for all countries, and the subsequent sudden disappearance before the sight of all destroyed the minds of all those who tried to seek logic from the Goddess. Thousands of soldiers wounded with bruises and internal wounds in the eardrums were daily harassed in pursuit of information from the Goddess, to the point that the French government had to isolate them at a military base to keep journalists away.

Maybe Eva didnt say a word, but the presence of a woman as tall as a skyscraper had become the biggest event in many years. And days later, the disappearance of the island continued spreading rumors and popularity about the Goddess.

France appealed to the council of united nations hoping that other countries would join their desire for revenge, but as the Goddess already knew, no allied country supported their actions or pretended to join an offensive against the Goddess without previously establishing dialogue.

 

Given the lack of information, the attention of the press turned to the two journalists who had managed to enter the island days before. Many were the journalists who tried to contact any acquaintances of Lucy or Carmen, but there was something in which both reporters agreed:

Their two families had disappeared without a trace, not a piece of furniture or a bank account, or a medical history or anything. The news network of Carmen and Gabe W. Ray, Lucy's boss until the reporter sent a last farewell message resigning, argued that the two reporters had been brainwashed and, specifically and mainly Gabe, planned to sue the Goddess for kidnapping.


Many were the boats that went to the location of the island, hoping that it was still there and only it was some kind of invisibility field. Unfortunately for them and for governments around the world, the island was no longer physically anywhere...

 

 

 


 

- Residence of the Descendants:

 

 

And nowhere is where Lucy was right now, fighting and fighting in the middle of one of the most important tasks entrusted in several days.

"Damn it, how big are their shirts?!" Lucy growled as she tried to stretch a shirt as big as all of her over 3 washing machines, fighting so that the weight of the moisture didnt make it fall.


"That shirt is 5 feet 7 inches, and Rio says it starts to tighten! Soon we'll have to wash 3 pairs of clothes just like Hope's!" Cora, head of the laundry team at the residence, laughed while fighting against one of Celica's shirts. "Thank you for coming down to help us again, Lucy. Whenever the kids spend so much energy psi they suddenly spend the next few days sweating a lot, and now with the heat it's much worse!"


"I can see it, Cora..." Lucy laughed to herself as she managed to leave the shirt immobile, preparing the stain remover on her other hand. "It's very hard this? Tora say you're the one who has been working the most for the children!"


"You have no idea! They are good guys, good and powerful guys! But no matter how much power they have, they dont stop being teenagers! They dirty their clothes, they dont know how to make their beds... and let's not talk about ironing anymore! The fear that I have so that more girls begin to reach the height of Hope!" Cora sighed without losing her smile from ear to ear, putting the shirt in one of the industrial-sized washing machines and preparing another. "Be careful, above all, with the next T-shirt, Lucy! it's from Mist, and if anything, that girl hates when her t-shirts are not soft!"


With a grunt of confirmation, Lucy threw Rio's shirt into the washing machine, taking the next one. The few opportunities Lucy had had to talk to Mist had been summed up in Mist asking about journalism and about Los Angeles. (Things that Lucy couldnt answer, but Mist did not seem to give up trying to repeat them)

The few opportunities to talk with Mist could be extended to any of her brothers, because except Hope everyone else spent the day in their rooms, sleeping, sneezing or coughing and eating. As the Goddess Eva had explained, most of the children did not know how much psi energy they could spend without getting sick and that led to situations like the current one.

A group of sick children was a hell on earth... a group of sick children almost at the level of superheroes? The closest thing to the apocalypse that the workers of the Residence had faced.


There was only a ray of light among so many complaints and handkerchiefs stained with snot.

"Mrs. Cora!" The laundry doors opened with such force that all the washers and dryers trembled. "I've collected the rest of the laundry baskets!" Elena, the last daughter of the Goddess in reaching the minimum age to join her brothers and sisters in the residence, had made good friends at once with all the staff members. Whether it was because of her innocence no matter her age or her desire to be a hero, Elena had done what almost no other of her older brothers had ever done... help.


"Good job, Elena, leave all the clothes in the basket and help Lucy if you want! She's having a lot of trouble folding her older sisters' clothes!"


Elena nodded happily, leaving all the huge pile of Hope's clothes in place before running to the reporter. "Can I help you, Lucy?"


Lucy could nnt help smiling as she nodded, Elena had turned out to be a great ally in these last weeks. For a girl so young and huge at the same time, Elena was perfectly developed in any task that was put on her way. "Of course! Take your sister's shirt from below and I'll take it from above, we have to stretch it so I can remove the stains and put it in the washing machine!"


"Understood!" And with a childish and innocent smile, Elena closed her eyes using her telekinesis to stretch her shirt alone in the air. "Like that?"


Lucy swallowed a giggle, taking advantage of the extra help to liquidate the shirt and move to the last part, the underwear of the descendants. If all the sons of the Goddess agreed on something, each and every one of them... is in total lack of modesty and shame.

It was almost fascinating to see how they walked through their sections or the or the communal rooms naked or just wearing underwear, some at most wearing an old Hope t-shirt to cover themselves. Neither the boys nor the girls seemed to mind showing their naked bodies to everyone who came in... and in the case of Mythra neither she nor her brides had problems with partial nudity.

"At least you're different, Elena!" Lucy smiled to herself as she finished with her pile of clothes, dropping on one of the dryers while Elena took care of three laundry baskets at the same time. It was impressive to see the telekinetic handling of the young daughter of the Goddess.


"Lucy, you're an adult! Dont let a lovely girl like Elena do all the work!" Cora's complaint was completely logical, but not wanting to bother Elena. For however young and innocent she was, Elena's mother was about to become a matriarch, so any offense to the girl would be a business suicide.


"It's okay, Mrs. Cora! A hero can take care of everything!" And with a smile on her lips, all of Cora's clothes and stain remover rose into the air. What for both adult women were being good 40 minutes of work, Elena ditched it in scarce 5 minutes. "Is everything all right, Mrs. Cora?"

After checking the washing machines, Cora nodded giving him the right signal for Elena to celebrate her success, jumping and grabbing Lucy by the arm. "Lucy, let's do a round!"


Without giving the journalist time, Elena dragged her out of the laundry, leaving Cora to puncture the washing machines in motion.

"Ahhgggg damn... these kids leave you in shame at nothing that you get distracted... I prefer that they do nothing to humiliate me in this way" Cora thought to herself while she was administering the soap.

 

 


 

 

 

The round, as Elena called it, consisted of a walk around the residence and the gardens, always stopping at the central structure of the garden of the Descendants, the Spiral of the elegy.From what Tora and the now Great Patriarch Lao had explained, the Spiral of the elegy was a monument to the sister of the Goddess Eve and her guardian during the youth of it.

A monument of white marble in the shape of a spearhead surrounded by spirals of glass tinted with the colors that the sister of the Goddess loved.


Running several meters away from Lucy, Elena would join in greeting everyone who passed by and appreciating her goodwill... the girl had too much fantasy in her head, that was undeniable. Lucy sighed, looking up at the sky, watching the clouds go by at full speed.

Conceiving that the whole island was moving was certainly difficult for the reporter, something more difficult than the idea of r03;r03;concealment devices covering the entire island.

 

In the end, each new thing that appeared before Lucy was nothing more than evidence for her sanity, hard tests to overcome but that helped her little by little to understand how the people of "Bright Earth" could live ignoring the outside world completely.

Why would you want to know things from people much worse than your home brothers and sister?

An isolation that would be much more serious if it were not for the incredible level of life and technological level that these inhabitants have

During the two weeks of continuous work as an assistant to the children, Lucy had had many tasks that forced her to get to know Luminous garden. Each trip through its streets, every minute in its stores was more than enough for the reporter to forget little by little how it was before making endless queues in supermarkets waiting for a sulking teenager to break the shopping bag and destroy her lunch.


"Come on Lucy! Come on!" Elena screamed from the end of the street, running on the spot while she waited for Lucy to arrive to enter the gardens. Elena hardly conceived that the people smaller than she took longer to get to the sites, which made this scene repeated very often.

Tora was quick and cunning introducing Lucy first. That... that was at least something Lucy had to admit.


"I'm coming, give me time Elena!" Hurrying on his way, Lucy said goodbye to some walkers who smiled knowingly at the harsh task that the reporter was facing. Since Gwyn the city didnt see a children of the Goddess so active and impatient ... at least Elena is not as violent as her brother's idiot.


Ahhhh... Gwyn... brave little or not so little demon... Every time the reporter was summoned to her section some of her brothers had to intervene to protect her. Even for things as simple as not understanding that the control of the television was without battery Gwyn was capable of threatening death.

But at the same time, his threats and screams were even cute, always turning completely red and calling his older sister Celica ... if only he had no power to meet those death threats, it would be much better.


The gardens of the Descendants are one of those places that naturally lead to relaxation, if not for Elena running and jumping all over the place, teleporting to the treetops and throwing themselves to the ground... crashing, rising laughing and repeating trying this time to stand up.

A strange game, there is no doubt about it.

Lucy went to open her mouth, but telling the young woman to be careful would be practically useless...

"How much can these children endure?" Lucy exclaimed while making a memory, remembering how one day ago Buck had broken a knife by accidentally cutting it helping the reporter to prepare dinner. Broken, shattered and with the blade deformed with the shape of Buck's finger... being completely intact.

 

"Holy God..." When the fourth fell flat on the ground Elena stopped, sitting on her knees.


"This isnt working... Miss Marvel is almost always on her feet! Gravity is a problem..." Elena said to herself out loud, crossing her hands and closing her eyes. Lucy could almost see how her mind calculated hundreds of plans to defy gravity... surely many of them functional.


"Elena, let's leave that for a while, okay?" Lucy tried to pull the young woman out of her thoughts, pulling her arm and pointing to the Spiral. "We're going to do a race-"

And before Lucy could continue speaking, the wind was cut in two and the tops of the nearby trees creaked violently as they stirred. Elena smiled and jumped proudly with one hand on the Spiral, shouting "Win!" and laughing.

Lucy had to hold the breath counting to ten to not faint, enduring the pain that ran through her body because of Elena's brutal impulse. Pain that for the girl was completely unknown. "Well done, Elena!" Lucy said getting up carefully, praying that none of her bones were broken. A huge hand on the reporter's shoulder conveyed a warm sensation that restored the strength of her body.

 

Lucy turned her head, seeing Olwen smiling. "I regret the attitude of my little sister" Lucy hastened to deny and get up, watching as the duelist (according to Rio, the nickname duelist comes directly from Leon and nobody has yet guessed right because of it) teleported a soccer ball to her hands.

"Elena, if you can find this ball I will play with you whatever you want!" Releasing the low, Olwen tipped the most powerful shot Lucy had ever seen, making the same ball disappear with Elena behind. "That will keep her busy for a while, do you need help getting up?"


"...I hate to say it, but yes..." Lucy admitted embarrassed while Olwen took her in his arms and took her to one of the benches around the Spiral. "Thanks for getting me some time to rest"


"You're welcome, I know that Elena can be very stressful and most of us are still not 100% to be able to take care of her" Olwen sat on the floor next to Lucy, placing one of her hands on her knee and transmitting again the same warm feeling.


"Stressful? No no! She's very energetic and active, just that! I have several brothers like her-"


"Dont let them get close to Elena for now" The expression on Olwen's face hardened at once, becoming completely serious. "Elena is still not clear on how far she can play with others and that leads to things like what she has just done"


Lucy remained silent for a second, finally bursting into a small laugh. "Olwen, how old are you?"


The young woman's expression softened again, covering herself with a soft blush. "11 and a half ... I'm a bit older than Enju"


"Then dont act so serious! You're still a girl and your job is to have fun, smile and learn!" Taking advantage of the fact that Olwen was sitting on the floor, Lucy rubbed the head of the daughter of the Goddess. "I know perfectly well that Elena cant play with other children for now, but as soon as she understands to control herself, I plan to present her to all my little brothers, and to you, too, if you want to. I am your assistant and if I want to earn a good salary from your mother, do my job well!"


Olwen lifted her knees against her chest, crushing her small but promising breasts. "Surely mom soon promoted you to personal assistant of the Descendants, seeing that most of them have loved you and treated you much closer than Tora... I am sure that Tora is happy to be able to return to his administrative work together with dad Lao"


"If she pays me a lot of money, I love having jobs with so many words!"


"Why do you want so much money? My brother just gave you 5 million of our monthly salary, do you have any plans to invest all that money or is it just for you to accumulate it? Greed for vile metal only brings misfortune"


Lucy hit her forehead, sighing and laughing in equal measure. "You're only 11 years old! Do not talk like a university professor!"


Olwen's blush did nothing but increase, forcing her to raise her legs higher to cover herself. "You couldnt know my age just by looking at me, that's why I speak according to my appearance and not my age. As children of the Goddess, we must be able to represent our nation from age 10, responding to any question with diligence, honor and courage-"


"Tits"


Olwen stifled a giggle as she turned to Lucy. "What?"


"You laughed, only a child laughed to hear the word Tits! Olwen, dont try to be what they expect from you, you have to be what you want to be! I dont know how it feels to be so as powerful as you, but if you are a young girl and you enjoy things like the word Tits, do not force yourself to be an adult!

I have personally met almost all your older brothers, only Eylen and Alec have escaped me in these two weeks, and I can assure you that none of them acts as you say you should be!"


Olwen under his head, approaching Lucy again. The reporter saw it as a clear signal, beginning again to rub her head.
"I can understand what Celica was referring to..."


"Eh" Lucy asked, confused by the turn of the conversation.


"You are motherly and at the same time fraternal... but you are not maternal like our mother or fraternal like our brothers, you are different and equal at the same time... above all you are good unlike Carmen!" Lucy couldnt help laughing, imagining poor Carmen working at this hour in the kitchens. The Goddess had also been kind to her, naming her assistant to the assistant's assistant.

Translated as Lucy's assistant, ergo her subordinate. Lucy wasnt a bad person, letting Carmen do what she wanted as long as she went to the call of the children or the technical team of the residence... but if there were two tasks, Lucy was always the first one.

 

 


 


The tops of the trees gently rocked next to the island, which crossed the seas in the direction of what everyone in it called "The Nation of the Goddess".

Lucy had already accepted that there was no turning back and that this was now her new life, and seeing the salary, there could not be any better.

The en-

 

 


 

 

"LUCY! BIG SISTER OLWEN!" Elena appeared in front of them, measuring almost 20 feet and covered in hollin completely. "It has cost me a lot, but I managed to catch the ball!" The little girl jumped and shouted with joy, making Olwen and Lucy cover their ears.


"Elena, no growth until age 16. You know the rules!" Olwen was quick pointing her palm towards her sister, threatening enough for Elena to quickly return to her excessive height for her age.

 


With her head down, Elena dropped the ball on the floor. "I'm sorry... I did not reach the ball and there was no space to teleport..."


"Can you ... grow at your whim?" Lucy asked completely worried, growth at will was something clearly dangerous for her job of taking care of Elena.


"Yes..." Olwen sighed, wiping the dirt from Elena's body by manipulating a gust of wind. "But it's dangerous because it consumes a lot of our pk power and can leave us in very bad situations being too big... my brothers cant use this ability, they change their growth for what Gwyn calls muscular vulcanization.

I'm not sure how it works, but basically relax a muscle to the extreme and then force it with pk potential to harden, exponentially multiplying the strength of that muscle"


Lucy nodded, relating the new data with the feat of punching a baseball ball at the moon. Without a doubt, both capacities are surprising. "You are almost magicians..."


"It's not magic!" Elena said proud to be able to contribute to the conversation. "Mama Valentine says that it is the result of a unique genetic combination with the release and total control of the extra genes of our other parents... or something like that. I said it right, big sister?"


"You almost got it right" Olwen stuck out her little sister's tongue, which surprisingly took Lucy well. "It is the result of the genetic combination of the cells inherited from mom with..." Olwen stopped when she saw the expression of confusion on Lucy's face.

"Let's say that a person can be XX or XY, okay? Our mother Eva is XYX... although it is not literal I think it will help you understand it, and we are XYX plus the few genes that we inherit from our secondary Father/mother. Mom's genes are always dominant and to them are added a few genes that become the variety of our physiques, such as the nose of Celica and Rio or the huge legs of Mist"


"I..." Lucy hesitated a second, realizing that keeping the truth would be useless. "I wasnt very good at biology, even so your explanation more or less I understand it!"


"I'm satisfied with that!" Olwen admitted with a sigh of relief inside. The daughter of the Goddess also hid her ability to understand biology, basing all her explanation on the drawings that Eylen had in her laboratory-

"Can we play something now? I've got the ball!" Elena interrupted between them, raising the ball high as a trophy for her feat.


"I suppose we can, yep... go see if any of our other brothers want to play hide and seek!" Elena disappeared at once, leaving Olwen time to prepare.


"Where did you send the ball?" Lucy asked as she got up completely restored.


"Inside one of the chimneys of the factory-" Lucy's frown was reason enough to stop the phrase. "What, it's not like Elena was going to burn herself!"

These children ... still need a lot to learn and And Tora has not done anything for them until now that Lucy is in charge. Stupid Tora

 

 


 

End Notes:

 


 

 

It is always a good time to offend Tora.

 

Always.

 

 


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7538