Lowering the barre by dalespale
Summary:

Fit girls in leggings tease and torture ant-size men.

 

My first story after lurking for a while. Indulging some, let's say, particular fantasies of mine. Hope it's somewhat enjoyable for folks...


Categories: Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 9668 Read: 52729 Published: June 04 2018 Updated: October 09 2018

1. Chapter 1 by dalespale

2. Chapter 2 by dalespale

3. Chapter 3 by dalespale

4. Chapter 4 by dalespale

5. Chapter 5 by dalespale

6. Chapter 6 by dalespale

7. Chapter 7 by dalespale

8. Chapter 8 by dalespale

Chapter 1 by dalespale

Brian took a deep breath before he pulled open the door to the barre studio.

He was excited, but also nervous. Brian had seen the pictures of Pure Barre classes online, packed with attractive women decked out in spandex, and he'd decided it would be a good opportunity to meet someone. At the very least, he'd get to enjoy some eye candy for an hour.

When he entered the studio he was instantly greeted by a stunningly attractive woman.

"Hey, I'm Sarah," she said. "I'm teaching tonight's class."

Brian looked her up and down. She was tall, probably close to six feet, with wavy brunette hair and sizeable breasts. Sarah was clad in black leggings that hugged her long, lean legs, with the bottom tucked over her heel and halfway down her feet adorned in sticky socks, the apparent style for barre classes, Brian had learned. She had on a form-fitting Lululemon sweatshirt, with her thumbs poking through the thumboles at the edge of her sleeves. 


Brian realized his gaze must have lingered too long, because Sarah rolled her eyes, before sarcastically saying, "So, I guess this is your first time here?"

"Yeah, I've, um, been looking for something to strengthen my core," Brian said, desperately trying to conceal the fact that he was just here to pick-up women.

"We'll see if you can last the full class," Sarah said. "I'll be showing you no mercy out there."

"I'll be fine," Brian said with false confidence, as he became suddenly aware of his paunchy belly and pale, skinny arms and legs. Sarah was tanned and toned. She could probably kick his ass.

"Okay, let's make a bet," Sarah said, a wry smile forming on her lips. "You won't even be able to make it 20 minutes before you're collapsed at my feet."

Brian gulped. He was feeilng a bit intimidated, but also turned on by her confidence.

"Ummm," he stammered.

"Well?" said Sarah, tapping her socked foot impatiently.

"What's at stake?" responded Brian, noticing for the first time that Sarah had at least four inches on him. 


"Well, if you win, I'll give you five free classes, since you're so committed to fitness," Sarah said, her words dripping with mockery.

"And if I don't make it?" Brian nervously asked.

Sarah grabbed her right ankle and pulled up, pointing to the bottom of her sock.

"You'll be under there in 30 minutes," Sarah said before turning on her heels and walking into the studio space. "Warm-up starts in ten minutes. Hope you're ready!" she yelled out cheerfully behind her.

More women began filing into the studio as Brian filled up his water bottle and stretched. He felt their eyes on him, judging.

"Okay, ladies...oh and gentleman...time to lift, tone, and burn!" Brian heard Sarah yell. "We have a special guest today, Brian. I've made a bet that he can't last 20 minutes in my class. I bet he'll be begging me for mercy after the warm-up. Anyone think he can make it?"

No one raised their hands as they turned to stare at Brian who had taken a spot in the back of the room. He figured this was the best spot to check out asses.

"Come up front, Brian," Sarah shouted. "I want to be able to keep an eye on you."

Brian made his way to the front as the music started pulsing. Sarah quickly jumped into the warm-up, running through a medley of exercises: high knees, crunches, and stretches.

It had barely been five minutes, but Brian was already sweating bullets. Sarah had her eyes glued to him with a predatory smile on her face.

"Time for our first set of planks," she called out, walking over to Brian, who was on his knees. As he got into plank position he felt pressure on his back. Sarah had put her left foot right between his shoulders. "Just a quick 60 seconds, ladies."

"Hey, this isn't fair," Brian said through gritted teeth. He turned around to see Sarah smiling at him as she increased the pressure. She still had her sweatshirt on and wasn't even sweating.

"45 seconds left," she called out.

Brian's arms were shaking. His abs were shaking. His legs were shaking.

"30 seconds," Sarah cheerfully said, as she ever so slighly increased the pressure with her left foot.

That was it, Brian, collapsed to the floor.

"Told ya," Sarah said smugly as she fully stepped onto Brian's back. "What do you think, ladies, am I good or what?"

The class cheered loudly and laughed at Brian's expense.

"Way to go!"

"No mercy!"

"That's how you crush it!"

"Brian thought he was going to come here and check out some girls," Sarah said, as Brian began to blush. "And instead he's going to get stomped like the worthless insect he is."

A lump formed in Brian's throat as the women cheered.

"YES!"

"Oh. My. God. You are everything."

"Stomp the shit out of him!"

"Make this one reallyyyy small."

Sarah smiled. This was her favorite moment. When the unsuspecting douches who came to her class to check out women finally realized what was happening. She loved destroying them physically, but the mental humiliation was just as fun for her. She giddily bounced on her toes on Brian's back, playfully contemplating her next move.

She stepped off Brian and ordered him to roll over. She stood over the top of him, her leggings covered feet right next to his head. Sarah noticed that despite his exhaustion, Brian had an erection forming. Typical she thought, even as he was about to be crushed, he was still thinking with this dick. She decided to have some fun.


Before Brian could say anything, Sarah simply said, "Smaller."

Brian briefly blacked out as he rapidly lost six inches.The women cheered.

"Wait--"

"Smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller," Sarah said in a sing-song voice, cutting off Brian. He dwindled rapidly. "I told you, you'd be under my sock," she laughed, before mercilessly saying, "Smaller, smaller, smaller"

The women in the class couldn't get enough of this. Brian was now six inches tall. And still had a noticeable erection.

"Make him a speck," yelled out one woman from the back.

"Maybe we should make another bet," Sarah said as the women cheered.

She picked up Brian, who was now naked and shaking and held him in the palm of her hand. The soft fabric of her sweatshirt felt nice on his feet.

"Okay, bug," Sarah began. "Since you're so obviously turned on by me, let's play a game. I'm going to give you sixty seconds to jerk off. And every ten seconds I'll make you smaller and smaller. It will be like the plank you so spectacularly failed at!"

Brian was shaking. 

"There's no way I can do that," Brian squeaked.

"But you seem pretty turned on," Sarah said with a smile. "Okay, let's begin."

Brian waved his hands for her to stop, but she coldly said "Sixty."

Brian began jerking furiously.

"Fifty. Smaller."

"Forty. Smaller."

"Thirty. Smaller"

Brian was now half an inch tall and still shrinking. He couldn't cum out of sheer fear.

"Twenty. Smaller."

"Ten. Smaller"

"Annnnnd zero," Sarah yelled with smug satisfaction. "Smaller. Smaller. Smaller. SMALL-ER!" she yelled punctuating it with a stomp of her foot. She was begining to feel moist as she looked at the speck-sized man in her hands.


Brian was in shock. Sarah's immense faced glared down at him. Then he saw her gently lick her index finger and it raced toward him. She just tapped him; just enough to get him to stick and proudly showed him to the class.

"I fucking own this little speck," Sarah yelled proudly.

"Woo!"

"Fuck. Yes. I love you."

"Are you going stomp him?"

Sarah smiled. She had something better in milnd for this piece of crap. She sat down on the floor and pulled her right leg up and laid it across her left quad. She slowly peeled back the bottom of her legging and gently smeared Brian across her heel. He was screaming for mercy, but she couldn't hear him as she slowly pulled down the hem of her legging, sealing him between the legging and sock.

Sarah splayed out her legs before her, and leaned back. She felt amazing. Brian was terrified. He knew all she had to do was stand up to smash him to death.

But she didn't. Sarah taught the rest of the class from that spot, occasionally playfully moving her feet around. This was bliss for her; sitting there in her cozy workout clothes while some poor schmuck suffered beneath her feet.

Eventually as the women filed out, Brian heard Sarah yell out. "Hey, Kim, can you grab my slippers?"

Kim came in with a pair of fluffy, fur-lined Ugg slippers. Sarah slipped her feet inside and stood up. She paused. Then lifted her right foot and touched the heel. As she'd suspected, the cushioning of the slipper was enough to protect Brian's feeble little body. She smiled to herself and slipped her foot back inside. Sarah didn't know how long he'd last, but she'd at least get the satisfaction of stepping all over him as she went home. He'd eventually succumb and he'd be washed away in the laundry, to be forgotten about. But for now, Sarah enjoyed the total domination she had over another person.

"Told ya I'd win," Sarah said down to her foot. "No mercy, remember?"

Chapter 2 by dalespale
Author's Notes:

Was thinking this would be a one-shot deal, but people seem to like it so let's see what happens. Definitely an action-packed transition chapter while I plot next moves. FYI, don't expect much beyond feet-related torture. I'm kind of writing this on the fly, so definitely leave reviews!

 

-----------------

As Sarah drove home with Brian trapped under her leggings her thoughts drifted to the previous men she had shrunk and tortured.

One of her favorites was the guy who came to class solely because he had a crush on Kim. The little prick tried to ask Kim out in front of her at the end of class. Kim simply started laughing hysterically and shot Sarah a knowing look.

Before the guy could even say anything, Sarah sultrily walked towards him. "Big mistake," she said, before leaning in close to his ear and just whispering. "Time to get really small, you pest."

Sarah stepped back and the guy had seemingly disappeared. "Shit, maybe I made him too small."

Kim had sat down to pull on her Hunter boots before going out into the snow, but now got up and stood next to Sarah. She was about the same height as Sarah, decked out in gray leggings, and now wearing wool socks that just popped over the top of her boots. She had on a puffy Canada Goose jacket.

They both scanned the dark floor for any signs of the little runt.

"Oh, he's right there!" Kim shouted.

The ant-sized man was desperately sprinting across the carpeted floor.

Kim raised up her boot to stomp him, but Sarah yelled at her to wait.

"I want to watch!"

She giddily laid down on her stomach, her eyes glued to the man. This entire time he had been running, but had barely made it more than a foot.

Sarah rested her head in her hands and playfully kicked her legs with excitement. She was wearing her favorite red leggings, pulled almost to the tips of her toes for extra coziness on a chilly winter day. She hadn't anticipated getting to torture some worthless guy today, so this was all a bonus. 

"Hey, bug," Sarah shouted, realizing she had never learned his name. "Look up."

He stopped in his tracks only to see Kim balanced on one leg, the giant rubber sole of her right boot hanging above.

"Can I do it already?" Kim asked, almost bored. "I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend for coffee in 10 minutes."

"Stomp away!" Sarah said with a wide grin.

The little guy started sprinting again, but it was futile. Kim's boot flew down and smeared him to the bottom. She barely even broke her stride as she headed to the door, pausing to look back and smile at Sarah.

"This is more fun than a girl should have," Sarah said, as she stood back up. "Hey, what was his name?"

Kim shrugged. "Do you know the names of ants you step on?"


Sarah laughed. "You are the perfect ice queen."

Sarah's thoughts turned back to Brian as she neared her house. She picked up her phone and called her boyfriend. "Hey, I had an exhausting class tonight, is it cool if we skip dinner?"

"Of course," he said. "Get some rest, babe."

Sarah hung up the phone and smiled. Her mind was racing with ideas.




Chapter 3 by dalespale
Brian was struggling to comprehend everything that had happened to him.

Forty-five minutes ago he had walked into the Pure Barre class hoping to meet some women. Now, he was trapped against some woman’s sock. It had taken Sarah less than an hour to destroy his life.

Brian drifted in and out of consciousness as the class went on around him. He heard the pulsing of music and Sarah’s encouragement to the rest of the class. He occasionally felt her wiggle her feet or flex her toes, but otherwise he was completely ignored. Brian had long since given up screaming as he knew it was futile. He could barely move; the hem of Sarah’s legging had him trapped snugly against her sock. It was humiliating.

Worse, Brian still had a raging erection because he had been unable to cum in Sarah’s hand. Now he was trapped with no relief. He hated himself for being so turned on, but the way she had so confidently cut him down to size was irresistible. Brian imagined Sarah’s smug satisfaction knowing that she had given him the worst case of blue balls imaginable. She’d crush him to death without giving him the satisfaction of an orgasm.

Suddenly the music stopped. Brian realized the class was over, and his heart began to beat rapidly.

“She’s going to stand up and squash me,” thought Brian.

But she didn’t. Brian heard Sarah call out for her slippers. And then his world shifted as she slid the slipper on her foot and stood up. He felt immense pressure, but he was still alive. Then he felt the foot lift up and a finger tapped his body. Without a word, Sarah’s foot slipped back into the slipper and she began walking.

The soft fur of the slipper provided some cushioning for Brian, but every step was torture, physically and mentally. He was sure his body was going to explode. And he had to grapple with the fact that he had basically been reduced to some woman’s sock lint.

Brian didn’t know how he survived, but he did. Now he was wondering what else Sarah had in store for him.

------

Sarah couldn’t contain her excitement as she pulled into her driveway. Initially she hadn’t given a shit whether Brian survived, but now she wanted to have some fun.


Sarah turned off her car and slid her foot out of her slipper. She slowly peeled back the bottom of her legging and was delighted to see Brian still intact.

“Nap time is over,” Sarah said as she once again licked her finger and tapped Brian’s miniscule body. She raised him up to her smiling face, relishing in his fear. She dug through her purse and finally pulled out a pill bottle. She discarded the contents and then unceremoniously dropped Brian inside.

“Don’t even think of fucking touching yourself,” Sarah said. “I’ll know if you jerk off and I’ll rip your legs off and leave you to die in there.”

She then sealed the pill bottle, tossed it in her purse, and walked inside.

Sarah dumped the bottle on her kitchen counter and went to take a shower. She knew Brian must be terrified, and she wanted that fear to marinate while she went about her routine. An hour later she padded into the kitchen, opened the pill bottle, and dumped Brian onto the floor.

Brian struggled to get his bearings. He didn’t how long he’d been in the pill bottle. And as soon as he looked up he was met with a wall of wool. He craned his neck to see Sarah’s immense form. She was wearing thick gray wool socks, blue leggings pulled over her heels, and a form-fitting sweatshirt. Even in this casual attire, Sarah looked like a goddess to Brian.

Then she raised her right foot and stomped.

Then the left foot.

Then the right.

And the left.

This went on for a minute as Brian cowered in fear. He just heard Sarah laughing hysterically above.

To Brian, they were cataclysmic booms. To Sarah, she was just casually lifting her feet up and down. Sarah began to get moist again as her simple action caused so much terror. She tucked her hand inside her leggings and began to slowly finger herself.

“God, you’re pathetic,” Sarah said, pausing her self-pleasure, as she crouched down to take a closer look at Brian. “I met you, what, three hours ago? And now I own your fucking life.”

She turned on a heel and walked into the kitchen, Brian gawking at her long legs as she did so.

Sarah returned a moment later with a small juice glass and a roll of tape.

“Lay on your back,” she commanded.

Brian did nervously.

"Hmmm, you need to be a bit bigger for what I have planned," Sarah mused as Brian quickly grew to three inches. "Don't get used to this. You'll be speck sized again soon enough.

Brian then felt a strip of tape go across his body. Then another for good measure, firmly taping him to the ground. He couldn’t move his arms or legs.

“This way you can’t get yourself off tonight,” Sarah said. Then with an evil smile she slowly pulled off her sweatshirt revealing her toned belly and giant breasts. She crouched down over Brian. “This must be torture, huh? I bet you’d give anything to cum right now, right?”

Deep down Brian knew she was toying with him, but he wanted some relief before Sarah ended his life. So, he enthusiastically nodded his head.

Sarah just blew him a kiss and then all of a sudden slammed the juice glass down on top of him. Through the blurry glass Brian saw her rise back to her full height and put back on her sweatshirt. He couldn't believe it. She had just trapped him under a glass.

Then he saw her socked foot on top of the glass, and then heard passionate moans. Sarah was standing on top of him, fingering herself--giving herself the pleasure she so enjoyed denying Brian.

It didn't take Sarah long to cum as she replayed in her mind how she'd humiliated the little runt at her feet. Waves of pleasure shot through her body as she contemplated further ways to torture Brian.

Eventually she lifted her foot off the glass with a satisfied sigh.

“Night, bug. Tomorrow we’re going to play a game, and I really like to win.”
Chapter 4 by dalespale
Author's Notes:

Digging deeper into Sarah's background...

 

-----------

It’s a funny quirk of the universe that evil people seem to have the best luck.

Sarah is not someone you’d want to have the ability to shrink people.

She’s beautiful and she knows it.

She loves winning and humiliating others.

She’s from a rich family and has a wealthy boyfriend, enabling her to work 20 hours a week at a fitness studio.

She already has the world in the palm of her hand. And since college, she’s had the power to dominate others as she chooses.

It was Sarah’s senior year when she first obtained her shrinking power—seemingly out of nowhere.

She was in the library late on a Thursday night. She’d just come from lacrosse practice, and was dressed casually: her team sweatshirt, some tight-fitting shorts, and her black Nike sneakers with a pair of low-cut sucks. Her brunette hair was tied atop her head in a messy bun.

Sarah just wanted to get a couple of hours of studying in and then get to bed.


As she cracked open her book in a quiet corner of the library she noticed a guy a few tables away eyeing her.

“Oh god,” Sarah thought to herself. “I don’t need to deal with this creeper right now.”

She looked back down at her book, and then did a double take. She recognized him. It was Alex, some dinky freshman who had a crush on her teammate and roommate Kristen. He’d tried to hit on her at one of their team parties.

Sarah chuckled as she remembered how the rest of the team had ganged up to reject him—making fun of his clothes, his height, and the way he stammered nervously. Sarah had eventually pushed him out the front door into the yard, stomping his face into the grass a few times for good measure.


Now here he was, in the library, gawking at her. She noticed his gaze lingered on her legs and feet.

“Oh no, he’s getting up,” Sarah thought again.

Normally she’d love to humiliate this loser, but she was exhausted and didn’t have the time to deal with this.

“H-hey, Sarah,” Alex said nervously as he sat down next to her. “Just come from lacrosse? I, uh, heard you guys are good this year.”

Not just good, undefeated, Sarah thought. They hadn’t lost yet since she’d arrived on campus. In their latest game, they’d trounced the opposing team 27-0. Coach had told the team not to run up the score, but Sarah blatantly ignored that, pouring in ten goals, eventually driving the other goalie to tears.

“Alex, I really need to study,” Sarah said coldly.

“We’re, uh, all alone here,” Alex said moving closer.

Sarah put out her hand to stop him. “You’re such a fucking pest. A worthless pest,” Sarah said. “I wish I could make you as small as an ant and just stomp you.”


All of a sudden Alex vanished.

“What the fuck?” Sarah said, before looking down at the seat where Alex had been. As she wished, he’d been reduced to the size of an ant. “Oh, this is too perfect,” Sarah said chuckling.

Alex stood frozen in fear as Sarah swung both of her sneakers up onto the chair, the toes hanging perilously over his half-inch frame. She lowered them, then raised them, then lowered them, happily humming to herself as she did this. Any thoughts of studying had gone out the window.

“I could just crush you now,” Sarah said. “Orrr I could let you go. Let you run around the library until some other bitch in her Uggs squashes you.”

Alex got down on his knees. He was begging.

Now this was too perfect, Sarah thought. She had a little bug-sized man begging her to not casually crush him below her sneakers.

“I don’t think you’re begging hard enough,” Sarah said.

Alex ran over and started kissing the sole of her foot.

“Hmmm, not convinced,” she said as she pulled out her phone.

Sarah’s feet dropped to the floor as she took her phone and snapped a quick photo of Alex. She ignored him for several minutes as she giggled and typed.

“So, I ran an informal poll,” Sarah said, breaking the silence. “Nine of my teammates voted for stomp. But one says I should spare you—for now. Guess who?”

Alex already knew the answer.

“Kristen!” Sarah exclaimed. “I bet she’ll be so happy to see you again!”

With that, Sarah slipped off her right shoe and her right sock. She carefully picked up Alex between her thumb and forefinger and dropped him into the sock.

“I, uh, just came from lacrosse,” Sarah said, mocking Alex. “My socks might be a bit stinky. Get between my toes so I don’t accidentally squash you—not that I really care.”

With that she slipped back on her sock and sneaker and left the library.

Inside the sock, Alex was fighting for survival, pinned between her big toe and pinky toe. He was just small enough that he couldn’t get a good hold on either toe, so he was constantly battling not to slide under Sarah’s sweat-slicked sole. The ten-minute walk to her apartment was an eternity for Alex.

When Sarah came back to her apartment, Kristen excitedly ran to the door to meet her. She’d changed after practice into sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt.

“How did you do this??” Kristen asked.

Sarah just smiled. “Let’s be honest, I deserve to have the world at my feet.”

“Sooo, where is he?” Kristen asked. Sarah just pointed at her foot. “No way.”

“In my sock. I have to tell you, it’s amazing,” Sarah said as she used her feet to pop off her shoes. She then balanced on her left leg as she removed her right sock.

She peered into the sock and was delighted to see Alex still alive and moving. He hadn’t noticed her peering in at him.

“Okay, time to do some laundry,” Sarah shouted, stifling her laughter as Alex frantically began trying to climb out of the sock and get her attention. She then tipped the sock, sending Alex tumbling into her palm.

Sarah and Kristen looked at him hungrily.

“I want to make him smaller,” Sarah said.

“Yeah?” said Kristen.

“Really small,” said Sarah with a smile.

“Alex—smaller.” And with that simple command he dwindled.

“Holy shit,” Kristen said.

“Smaller.”

“Woah, how tiny are you going to make him?"

“Smaller. I have an idea.”

Sarah carefully carried Alex into the kitchen and placed him into an empty glass. Then she walked into Kristen’s room and came out with one of her lacrosse cleats and a pair of tweezers.

Kristen watched with curiosity as Sarah used the tweezers to scrape a tiny hole in her insole.

“Don’t worry, I’m not ruining them,” she said.

Finally, Sarah walked over to Alex and said, “So, you have a crush on Kristen, right?”

She could see his tiny head nod.

“Do you want to be with her?”

Head nod.

“You mean, you don’t want to be with me? You were eyeing me in the library.”

Alex waved his hands and Sarah could tell he was trying to explain himself. But he was too tiny to hear. And frankly, she didn’t give a shit. This was for her own enjoyment.

“I mean, I saved you. I could have left you to be stomped in the library. But fine, you can be with Kristen. But first you need to get smaller.”

Alex rapidly dwindled at Sarah’s command.

She then licked her pinkie finger and gently used the lingering saliva to grab Alex. She walked him over to Kristen’s cleat and ever-so-carefully swiped his body into the hole she’d scratched.

“Perfect!” Sarah clapped. “Now you can be with Kristen and the rest of our ‘good’ lacrosse team.”

Kristen was in awe. The fucking creeper that had annoyed her was now smeared on her insole.

“We’ve got a game tomorrow and it’s supposed to be 85 degrees,” Sarah said. “Good luck bug.”

Alex frantically tried to escape as the two girls peered down on his body, but he was so tiny that the hole in the cleat was like a canyon. Sarah waved goodbye, before sticking a stinky sock into the shoe.

“Enjoy wearing him tomorrow,” Sarah said. “I bet he’s good for at least a hat trick from you.”

Chapter 5 by dalespale

Sarah rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she rolled over to check her phone.

10:15.

She smiled  to herself and giggled softly. Brian had been trapped under the glass for almost 12 hours while Sarah slept soundly.

She was in no rush to get out of bed, stretching her arms above her head, and then picking up her phone to casually scroll through social media and her texts. Sarah had been bombarded with texts from women in Pure Barre class, inquiring about the fate of the little runt. She began to touch herself through her leggings as she read through the texts, reliving her humiliation and domination of Brian.

“That was amazing last night. Hope you gave him a good stomping when you got home.”

“Is he still alive? Did you make him even smaller?”

“I have a few guys I want you to shrink…do you take requests?!?”

Sarah paused her self-pleasure because she suddenly had the urge to inflict more torture upon Brian. She threw back the covers, and rolled out of bed, tapping her feet along the floor until she found her fluffy slippers, sliding her feet inside. She calmly strolled into her living room, smiling as she noticed Brian curled up in the fetal position under the glass.

Sarah ever so gently laid down on her stomach and peered inside the glass. The little bug was fast asleep.

With a wicked grin, Sarah whispered, “Smaller” and watched Brian dwindle. She repeated the simple command a few more times, as Brian quickly became the size of a grain of rice. He was still asleep.

Sarah rose back up to her full height, raised her right foot high, and then stomped it down. Hard. Right next to the glass. Brian bolted awake.

“Nap time is over, speck,” Sarah said, coldly, before she took her slipper clad foot and used it to push Brian’s glass prison across the living room floor. What was a simple movement for Sarah was a rude awakening for Brian. The glass slid across the floor, eventually slamming into the leg of a coffee table. Brian smashed hard against the side of the glass as he heard Sarah’s booming footsteps coming towards him.

“Pathetic. Imprisoned by a juice glass,” Sarah said, scowling down at Brian. She bent down and lifted the glass off of him. Brian instantly realized she had shrunk him. He looked up as the top of her Ugg slipper towered over him.

“I have brunch plans with my girlfriends this morning,” Sarah nonchalantly told Brian. “This is good for you, because it means I won’t be killing you, yet. I’m also nice, so I’m going to give you your first chance to win your freedom.”

That caught Brian’s attention as he craned his neck upward as Sarah crouched down over him. She then sat down on her butt, splaying out her giant legs on either side of Brian. He was in awe as he looked at her shapely legs clad in tight leggings. Sarah reached over and removed her right slipper, dropping it in front of Brian.

“Here’s the deal. I’m going to place you at the toe of my slipper while I shower. If you can make it out, before I get back, I’ll re-enlarge you and you can go on your way—humiliated but alive. If you don’t, then you get to hang out in my sock all day. Do we have a deal?”

Brian was talking, but Sarah realized he was too small to hear. She sighed as she made him bigger.

“What are you saying?”

“Do I have a choice?”Brian yelled up at Sarah.

“Of course. You could just sit here in your juice glass all day if you really want. Are you afraid you’ll lose? I don’t even have big feet and I take long showers,” Sarah said, suppressing a giggle.

“You’ll really let me go?” Brian asked.

“Scout’s honor,” Sarah said.

“O…Okay,”Brian said.

“Yay!” Sarah said as she picked up Brian and dropped him in the slipper. “Cozy in there?”

Brian nodded.

“Okay, I’m going to count from 10 and then you can try and escape, while I run to the shower,” Sarah said. “10, 9, 8…hmm.”

Brian’s blood ran cold. He knew what was coming and his heart sank.

“This is too easy,” Sarah said. She lowered her head so she was peering right into the slipper, and gleefully yelled, “Smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller.”

She kept going until Brian disappeared from view.

Sarah had made Brian utterly speck sized. The fluffy fur of the slipper now towered over him.

Sarah happily removed her socks and stuffed both of them into the slipper, further sealing Brian’s fate.

“Good luck, speck!” She yelled out before going into the shower.

Sarah returned an hour later, clad in black leggings and a red flannel shirt. She was carrying a pair of black brown boots and a pair of white wool socks. She sat on the couch and pulled on her left sock over her leggings, then the left boot, so the tip of her sock just poked over the top.

She then walked over to the slipper, where Brian was still trapped.

“Guess I win,” Sarah said, stomping her booted foot next to the slipper. She bent down and removed the socks, then picked up the slipper and tilted it until Brian came tumbling out into her palm. He was about half the size of a grain of rice. “So far I lead 2-0,” Sarah said to Brian. “We’re just getting started, though, so there’s more chances for my lead to grow. I don’t think you’ll be doing much growing though. Hope you like brunch!”

Without another word she lifted up her other sock and dumped Brian inside. Sarah hummed happily as she sauntered back to the couch, slid on the sock, and then put on her boot. She wasn’t sure, but she thought she could feel Brian right under her toes.

Sarah grabbed her purse and keys and walked out the door.

 

Chapter 6 by dalespale

Sarah wouldn’t necessarily call herself a gambler, but she did like making bets. More precisely: bets where she had a high probability of winning and an extreme likelihood of humiliating someone else. As she got older, the ability to shrink the losing party only made these wagers more enticing.

It was a few years after graduating college, and Sarah was in her first long-term relationship. Marc, was in his mid-30s and he was handsome enough, but Sarah was really only in it for his money. She knew she’d eventually get bored with him and dump him.  

It happened quicker than she expected. After about six months of dating—including two European vacations—Marc began devoting much more of his time to video games. He’d become obsessed with Madden and would spend hours playing after work and on weekends, neglecting Sarah unless he wanted to fuck. She decided to end things, and hatched a devious little plan.

Sarah had been watching Marc play Madden and realized it was exceedingly simple; he just sucked at the game. So, she used his credit card to buy her own gaming system and set it up in her apartment. Every night after teaching a yoga class, she’d play, practicing her skills against online opponents. Some of them were actually good—far better than Marc—but Sarah got to the point where she was regularly able to win. She took a distinct pleasure in telling her opponents she was a girl and then crushing them, taunting them along the way.

Sarah decided to put her plan into action one Friday night.

She was supposed to meet at Marc’s apartment for dinner after yoga class. And as she walked in, sure as shit, he was stationed on his couch playing Madden. Sarah chuckled to herself; this would be too easy. Marc hadn’t even noticed her coming into the apartment, and Sarah padded over to Marc, her flip-flops slapping against the hardwood floor. She was dressed in long dark blue leggings, pulled down over her heels—almost midway up her foot—and a crop-top revealing her toned stomach.

“Hey, so what about dinner,” Sarah said, interrupting Marc’s daze.

“Oh, um,” stammered Marc, realizing he’d never ordered the food. “I uh, have some leftovers from yesterday if you want.”

“Forget it. I’m not hungry,” Sarah answered coldly. She sat down on the couch next to Marc and draped her leggings-clad legs over his lap. “Can I watch you play?”

“Really?” Marc said. She had never shown an interest in his games before. Sarah nodded. “Uh, sure. I’m just about to start a new game actually.

“Oh fun!” Sarah exclaimed, her voice dripping with fake enthusiasm. “I have an idea. How about I play you? You’re always playing these games, so maybe it would be a fun way to spend time together?”

Marc hesitated. He did realize he’d been playing a lot of Madden lately, but if Sarah was interested in playing too it’d be like a dream come true for him: his hot girlfriend playing video games with him.

Sarah sensed his nervousness and bit her lip in anticipation. She casually flicked off each of her sandals and placed her feet directly on Marc’s crotch.

“We can even make it interesting,” Sarah said, smiling at Marc as his dick sprang to life. “A wager if you will.”

“Wh—what kind of wager?” Marc asked.

“Well, if you win, you get something, and if I win, I get something,” Sarah said. “How about this, if you win, I’ll give you an amazing footjob. Right here on the couch.”

Marc smiled. This was turning into a good Friday night. He wasn’t great at Madden, but he knew he’d handily beat Sarah.

“And if—,” Marc started.

“When I win,” Sarah interrupted with a big smile. “I get to shrink you.”

“You can’t shrink people,” Marc said as Sarah smugly glared at him.

“Then take the bet,” Sarah said. “Every time I score, I’ll shrink you smaller and smaller. If I really run up the score, you may be the size of an ant!”

Sarah again pressed her foot down onto Marc’s crotch. He was getting hard.

“Fine. Deal,” Marc said.

“Yay!” Sarah yelled, grabbing the extra controller from the table. “I’ve been practicing, so you might be in trouble.

Marc gulped.

“Yup,” Sarah grinned wickedly. “I got my own system and I’ve been playing online! Some of those guys are really good, but I’ve won my last 12 games.”

Marc was really nervous now. He rarely played online and when he did he got his ass kicked.

“Last game I won 56-3,” Sarah said, relishing the nervousness growing on Marc’s face. “I’m pissed I let him score that field goal.”

“Wait, what? 56-3. Jesus,” Marc exclaimed, realizing he was in real danger here.

“Oh that’s nothing,” Sarah said, as she slid down into the couch, getting cozy, flexing her toes as her feet hung over Marc’s leg. “I beat some high school kid 72-0 a few weeks ago. I always go for two and he got sooo pissed. Okay, let’s play. You pick the teams!”

Marc chose the Patriots, hoping to give himself a slight advantage, and gave Sarah the Browns.

Sarah chuckled to herself. This would make her eventual victory even sweeter.

Marc won the coin toss and elected to receive. But he began to panic as he realized Sarah was setting up for an onside kick.

“Wait, you can’t.”

But before Marc could finish his thought, Sarah had already kicked it and recovered it. She just grinned over to Marc as she crossed her legs on his lap.

Two plays later and Sarah was in the end zone. Marc was shocked as she easily converted the two-point conversion.

“Eight-nothing. Time for you to get…smallleerrrrr,” Sarah said, dragging out every syllable with glee as she felt Marc shrink beneath her legs. He only lost a few inches, but it was noticeable. He began sweating. “At this rate you won’t even be able to hold the controller for much longer.”

Sarah turned back to the screen and once again began setting up for an onside kick.

“Hey, this isn’t fair,” Marc protested.

“Dude, just recover the kick,” Sarah said. “It’s not my fault you suck and you’re getting stomped by a girl.”

“I am not getting stomped,” Marc said, trying to sit up a little taller.

Sarah recovered the kick.

“Nope. Definitely getting stomped,” Sarah said, placing her feet on Marc’s hard dick and pressing down. “And no wayyy are you getting that footjob.”

Three plays later and Sarah scored again, followed by the routine two-point conversion. And then Marc again lost three inches.

“Gosh, this is too easy,” Sarah said.

The game was barely three minutes old and Sarah held a commanding 16-0 lead.

“Okay, I forfeit, you win,” Marc said.

“Nuh-uh,” Sarah said, wagging her finger at him. “You’ve been fucking obsessed with this game for months, while ignoring me. We’re finishing this.”

Sarah coldly turned back to the screen and prepared for another onside kick.

Once again she recovered it. And once again she quickly scored. The rout was on at this point: 24-0, 32-0, 40-0, the points piled up for Sarah as Marc dwindled. Sometimes she shrank him a little. Other times, he would lose a foot.

By halftime it was 64-0 and the former 6-foot-three-inch Marc was now just over three feet tall.

Sarah was beyond giddy at this point. She still had her legs draped across Marc and his shrinking but still hard penis. Before the last snap of the first half she placed her foot on Marc’s face, covering his eyes while she waltzed easily into the end zone as time expired.

“Kiss the foot that’s going to stomp you,” Sarah said, pushing a little bit. “Yeah, I’m not just going to shrink you into oblivion. I’m going to stomp your tiny little body too. Imagine you’re the size of an ant, and you see my colossal leg raise high into the sky, I’ll daintily play with my foot, maybe rub my leggings a bit, and then BOOM. SPLAT. You’re a goner. Just. Like. That.”

Marc tried to get up, but Sarah pinned him in place with her foot.

“Kiss the foot,” Sarah said again. “Kiss it. I’m gonna cum after I crush you. I’ll grind your body into the floor while I cum in waves. Smaller.”

“Hey, wait,” Marc said as he dwindled.

“I’m tired of playing. I want to do some crushing,” Sarah said. “Smaller. Smaller.”

“But that wasn’t the deal,” Marcus protested, as he dwindled to 18 inches. “You can only shrink me when you score.”

“Are you an idiot?” Sarah said, now standing over Marc’s quivering body, suddenly dwarfed by the couch cushions. “I can fucking shrink you. You think I care about the rules of some arbitrary bet? That was just added fun for me. Now get fucking smaller so I can obliterate you.”

Sarah continued shrinking Marc until he was six inches tall. Then she drew back her right foot and swept him off the couch, sending him careening to the floor. She leaped off the couch landing with a thundering boom next to Marc.

“Let’s count that as a field goal for me. Final score 67-0,” Sarah said triumphantly with her hands on her hips. She stood there for a few moments, drumming her toes against the floor. Marc was curled up in the fetal position next to her feet. She bent to adjust the bottoms of her leggings, pulling them farther down her feet. She then rocked back and forth—forward on her toes, back on her heels—humming as she pondered her next move.

“You never kissed my foot,” Sarah said coldly, as Marc turned to look up at her. She rolled her right foot to the side, so the sole was facing Marc. “Show them some love and maybe I’ll show you some mercy.”

Marc didn’t budge. “Y-you’re crazy. You’re gonna stomp me anyways.”

“That would be murder,” Sarah said, looking down at what remained of her boyfriend. “Just kiss my foot, offer your surrender, and you can run free, to find a new girlfriend”

“Wait, you’re breaking up with me?” Marc asked, beginning to cry.

“Yup.”

“Why?”

“I just explained it five minutes ago. Are you that oblivious?” Sarah asked. “Now kiss my foot. Right there at the bottom of my legging. A little peck.”

Marc cautiously walked over to the foot. It smelled like a mixture of sweat and lotion. The legging was smooth. He kissed it.

“Beg my foot not to stomp you.”

“Please, don’t stomp me,” Marc said, his eyes welling with tears. “Just let me go.”

“Close your eyes,” Sarah commanded.

Marc did.

What he didn’t hear was Sarah almost silently muttering the word smaller.

“Open your eyes.”

Marc opened his eyes expecting to be face-to-face with Sarah, but instead he looked up to see a giant blue pillar. It was Sarah’s legging-clad leg and it stretched to the sky. He couldn’t even see her face. He was a speck on the floor. Then Marc heard laughter and a simple command: run.

Sarah raised her right foot high and waited. Marc could run for hours, but at his size she wouldn’t have to move to obliterate him.

“Keep running,” Sarah yelled. “I told you I’d let you run free!”

Sarah kept her foot raised, smirking at Marc’s barely perceptible progress. Occasionally she would shrink him even smaller. Finally she dropped her foot down next to him.

“You’ve been running for ten minutes and made it barely a couple of inches,” Sarah said. “That is truly pathetic. But it’s a nice final reminder of just how much better I am at life than you are.”

With that, Sarah raised her right foot high again. She ran her hands up and down her smooth and tight leggings, and rotated her foot at the ankle a few times. Then she stomped. Hard. Marc disappeared under the ball of her foot. Sarah twisted her foot a few times even though it was wholly unnecessary. Marc was obliterated. She slowly turned up her right foot and chuckled. He had barely left a mark.

With a satisfied sigh Sarah plopped down onto the couch and crossed her right leg over her left, looking at the spot where Marc’s miniscule remains were plastered. She smiled as her right hand crept into her leggings.

 

 

Chapter 7 by dalespale
Author's Notes:

Something quick and dirty since I haven't updated in a while.

Brian squirmed under Sarah’s toes as she and her friends dined on avocado toast and drank mimosas. Trapped in her uncomfortably hot wool sock, he could only hear the dull roars of laughter above. He assumed they were talking about him, which only added to his humiliation. Occasionally, Sarah would flex her toes, gripping Brian’s body and then releasing it. Sometimes she’d shrink him and grow him, just to fuck with him.

“So, how is the little speck doing?” Kim asked as she leaned towards Sarah.

“He’s in my boot,” Sarah said nonchalantly, drawing laughter from around the table. “I gave him a chance to earn his freedom, but he failed miserably, of course.”

“Can we see him?” asked Brittany, a leggy blonde, and fellow Pure Barre teacher.

A wicked smile crept across Sarah’s face.

“Should we go back to my place?” she asked the group. Visions of Brian’s torture at the feet of her squad filled her mind. “Imagine his horror as he faces an army of giant booted women.”

“Ohmygod, yes,” Kim practically shouted. “God, I just want to stomp another little bug,” she said, grinding her booted foot against the floor.

“Do you think he can hear us down there?” asked Megan, leaning down to Sarah’s boot, her red hair falling around the toe. “Hey, speck, we’re gonna stomp the shit out of you.”

What had been a dull roar for Brian suddenly turned into crystal clear surround sound. He heard every word of Megan’s declaration and his heart began pounding. Just then his world expanded.

“Smaller,” Sarah said, eliciting giggles from the table. “Just need to remind him how helpless he is.”

The woman paid their check and filed out of the restaurant, toward Sarah’s car. As they were walking, Megan felt a lingering gaze on her Lululemon-clad ass. “Ugh, perverts,” she mumbled.

“What’s up?” asked Sarah, coming to a halt and turning, the heels of her riding boots scraping on the sidewalk. Megan just motioned with her eyes to two guys sitting alone on the restaurant’s patio. They were older, in their 40s, and downing Bud Lites as they shamelessly gawked at Sarah’s squad.

Sarah coolly walked over. The men were still alone. She pulled up a chair and sat down, crossing one legging clad leg over the other. Kim, Megan , and Brittany quickly came up behind her, forming a shield so the men couldn’t be seen.

“Like what you see?” Sarah asked, leaning forward. The men were dumbstruck that this beautiful woman was even talking to them. “Well? You just like to stare, huh?”

Sarah smiled to herself and suddenly the men disappeared. They were now standing speck-sized on their chairs. She placed the heels of her booted feet on each chair and swayed her feet to side-to-side. The boots were skyscrapers to the little runts.

“I was going to stomp them, but that doesn’t seem fitting, does it,” Sarah said, turning to her friends. “Have a seat, ladies!”

Sarah slid her feet off the chair. The bug-sized man were panicking. As they ran for their lives, Sarah kept shrinking them, erasing any chance of escaping their crushing fate. Suddenly Megan collapsed into the right chair, her ass obliterating the man once sitting there. She slowly ground her butt side-to-side.

“He’s so small, he won’t even stain,” Sarah laughed. “I’m always looking out for your leggings, girls.”

On the left chair, the other man was still sprinting for his life. Without a word, Kim walked over and stomped her right boot on top of him.

“Ahhh,” she exhaled. “I needed that.”

“Okay, time for the main act,” Sarah said, looking down at her boot.

The woman left the patio and walked toward Sarah’s car, their minds racing over the prospect of torturing Brian.

 

Chapter 8 by dalespale
Author's Notes:

At long last I'm wrapping up this story. Sorry it took so long. Thanks for following along for my first story. All the reviews really boosted my confidence. Sarah may make an appearance again. We shall see!

Brian realized he must have passed out because he woke up shivering. He was out of Sarah’s stifling sock and her sweat was rapidly cooling on his exposed skin. Brian didn’t know how long he had been out for, but he quickly deduced he was on a coffee table. A long expanse of dark wood stretched in every direction; Brian could barely make out the edges. In the distance he heard laughter and shouting and then he remembered brunch and the threats from Sarah’s friends.

Brian decided he needed to take his chance and began sprinting to what he thought was the closest edge. He reckoned a fall would kill him, but he had to take the risk—and he figured a death of his own accord would be better than whatever torture Sarah and her evil friends had planned for him.

The speck-sized man lowered his head and sprinted hard, ignoring the burning in his legs. What was an inconsequential length for a goddess like Sarah was a full-on workout for Brian.

As Brian neared the edge a giant boot sole slammed down in front of him, sending him toppling onto his back. He peered up the giant brown boot to see Sarah glaring down at him. She had her right arm resting on her legging-clad knee and her brunette hair fell around her face as she narrowed her eyes on Brian.

“Going somewhere?”

Brian got to his feet and made his way over to the edge.

“Go ahead and try it,” Sarah said, punctuated by a haughty laugh. “You’ll probably end up crippled on my carpet. I won’t even give you a mercy stomp. You’ll slowly waste away until I vacuum you up one day. Who knows how long that would be? A couple of days maybe?”

Brian hesitated, imagining the humiliating agony of that death; a living corpse on Sarah’s floor, ignored while she went about her perfect life.

“Orrrrr,” Sarah interrupted Brian’s waking nightmare. “You can try one more time to win your freedom! My squad thinks you can’t handle them, but I think they’re wrong. I bet you’re pretty tough.”

Brian backed away from the edge. He knew Sarah was just toying with him, but the pull of hope was too much.

“Girls, come on over, the speck is awake!”

All of a sudden three gorgeous women came bounding towards Brian, a storm of leggings and bouncing hair.

“Ohmygod, he’s so small.

“I really want to stomp him flat.”

“I want him to die trapped in my leggings.”

Sarah smiled and looked down at Brian. “It’s only fair that we give this bug a chance to win his freedom.”

“This bug doesn’t deserve it,” Kim sneered. “He deserves to get stomped under my boot.”

“You say that about everyone,” Brittany chimed in. “But it would be amazing to destroy this little fucker.”

“Hey, I sat on a guy back at the restaurant, so if you want him, he’s all yours,” said Megan, looking over her shoulder at her ass. “Haha, no trace of him at all!”

“Then it’s settled!” Sarah said clapping. “Brian, you’ll face off against Brittany.”

Brian didn’t know what “face off” meant but he didn’t like it and he didn’t like his chances. Brittany was a sight to behold. She had long blond hair, falling around the shoulders of her tight sweater. Brian’s eyes traveled down to her long legs, clad in gray leggings. The leggings were pulled under her heel and tucked into her pristine white Chucks, making her mile-long legs look even longer. She took a step forward and kneeled in front of the table, dropping her chin right in front of Brian. And then she blew. Hard. Brian flew back, tumbling end over end across the table. The only response was raucous laughter.

“The game is hide-and-seek,” said Sarah. “Brian, I’m going to put you down somewhere in the apartment and you’ll have 10 minutes to hide. After that, Brittany can find you. When she does she can kill you however she pleases. Nod if you understand.”

Sarah peered in closer to Brian and saw him nod.

“Perfect!”

Brian braced for Sarah to make him smaller, but it never happened, instead, she once again licked her finger and used it to pick him up.

“Brittany, close your eyes and sit on the couch while I move Brian.”

Sarah then carried Brian across the apartment. Stopping in the middle of the kitchen floor she kneeled down and placed Brian in the middle of the hardwood. Brian began to protest but realized it was futile. His heart sank even further when he realized that Sarah now held a small bottle of glue in her hand. She rolled him onto his side with her fingernail and then applied a long line of glue down his back. She rolled him back over and pressed down making sure Brian was fully adhered to the floor.

“Good luck, bug,” said Sarah rising back to her full height, her titanic riding boots on either side of the unfortunate speck. “It was fun playing with you, but frankly this is more time than I usually devote to my tinies.”

Brian struggled to move, but was stuck fast to the floor. He flailed his arms and cried. This wasn’t fair.

“Pretty soon you’ll be a smear on Brittany’s shoes and I’ll go on living my perfect life,” Sarah said, laughing at Brian’s pathetic attempts to free himself. “I’ll always remember you though, as the most pathetic man I’ve ever encountered. I don’t think I’ve destroyed anyone as quickly as you.”

With that, Sarah turned on her heel and left.

“Fuck the ten minutes, Brittany, starting hunting now!”

Brittany shot up from the couch and began running around the apartment. She scoured the living room, then the bathroom, then the bedroom, all while Sarah, Kim, and Megan cheered her on.

“Find the little fucker,” Kim said. “I want to see him smeared against those Chucks!”

Sarah just sat on the couch and laughed. She’d have to involve her friends more often.

“Found him!” Brittany shrieked. “Only took 90 seconds to find this loser!”

The girls rushed into the kitchen to see Brittany standing over Brian, tapping her right foot perilously close to his body.

“You win!” Sarah said. “Dispose of him however you’d like.”

Brittany reached down and tore him from the floor. The glue had been enough to hold Brian, but it gave way at the slightest effort from Brittany. An inaudible scream escaped his mouth as he left a shred of nearly invisible skin on the kitchen floor.

Brittany eyed her prey with a smile.

“I learned this one from Sarah,” she said. “But I’m adding my own twist.”

She sat down and used her left hand to loosen her right shoe, while still holding Brian in her right hand. She then pulled the heel of her legging away from her socked foot and dropped Brian inside. Brittany let the elastic go and it snapped shut, trapping Brian against the sock, just like Sarah had done a few days ago. Brittany then slowly put her right shoe back on and stood to her full height.

Brian was panicking as Brittany stood perfectly still. His back was in agony and he didn’t know how much more torture he could take. Then he felt Brittany’s foot rising.

The smiling blonde brought her leg up high, so her foot was above her other knee. Then she looked at the other girls and stomped. Hard. Then again and again.

The first stomp broke most of Brian’s bones. The second stomp killed him. Everything thereafter was gratuitous.

Brittany stomped a dozen times, giggling the entire time. She then sat back down, and repeated the process with her shoe. She peeled back her legging and showed her white sock to the girls. A barely perceptible red splotch was there in the center of her heel. All the girls cracked up laughing.

Brittany pulled her legging back over heel and slipped her foot back in the shoe. Brian’s blood would eventually be washed away in an unremarkable load of laundry.

As Brittany stood up, Sarah’s phone buzzed. She looked down and started giggling.

“I can’t believe my luck. Two guys just signed up for tomorrow night’s class.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7520