It Is Not A Small World After All. by Helloman12
Summary:

 

Barry had always been a shy young lad, as a result of this he hadn’t made nearly as many friends as any kid should. Barry does have friends, but he rarely hangs with them if at all, not even Bradly his best friend has ever witnessed Barry out for more than 8 hours in a whole day (well except for school). It’s not like he doesn’t want to spend time with them, or make more friends. It’s just he’s… you know, weird I guess. Socially Awkward, that's the term. Barry had been diagnosed with Autism when he was just three years old, and later he became High Functioning Autism - not that he ever felt so, “High Functioning”. Seriously though, he’s very negative with himself; putting hisself off and agreeing with insults and what not. 

 

Barry is almost 15 years old, and he’s struggling with new changes in his life. He went through puberty, still recovering from voice cracks and painful growth spurts that have him standing at just about 5’8 as a freshman, he struggles with also his sexuallity and emotions. Nevermind his shyness, this is what really punched him in Middle School. From pornographic photos of women to actually real women ( and maybe men, he’s confused whether he’s gay or not, or bi) he needs all the help he can get from his pals in assistants and advice. But there is a devastating storm coming for him. Soon enough, Barry will have the most invigorating and fascinating experience of his journey as a teenaged boy. On the day of his 15th Birthday, something whimsical happens. It is all insignificant, but to him, it will be his entire world.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: The Content you are about to read may be graphic and contains heavy sexual content. Underaged and Incest. Viewer discretion is advised. 

(The content also contains male on male content, so it that is not your cup of tea, then don't read)


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Feet, Gentle, Giant, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: No Word count: 44375 Read: 107780 Published: May 25 2018 Updated: June 13 2018
Story Notes:

This story will be my very first story, so please critisize and review as you read.

I hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1: A Barry Introduction by Helloman12

2. Chapter 2: The Day it all began by Helloman12

3. Chapter 3: At The Beach by Helloman12

4. Chapter 4: Just Before Bed by Helloman12

5. Chapter 5: The Day after it began; more like the morning by Helloman12

6. Chapter 6: Ashley's Room by Helloman12

7. Chapter 7: Getting Help by Helloman12

8. Chapter 8: The Doctor by Helloman12

9. Chapter 9: Doctor Smith's House by Helloman12

10. Chapter 10: Breakfast Time, Plus going to the Lab by Helloman12

11. Chapter 11: My Time with Bethany by Helloman12

12. Chapter 12: Part Two, of the lab experiment by Helloman12

13. Chapter 13: Crushed By Angela by Helloman12

14. Chapter 14: The Mary Olympic Games by Helloman12

15. Chapter 15: At Home by Helloman12

16. Chapter 16: Exercising Time by Helloman12

17. Chapter 17: My time with Erica; Barry delicious! by Helloman12

18. Chapter 18: Fun-Time with Erica(Very sexual) by Helloman12

19. Chapter 19: My time with Stacy by Helloman12

20. Chapter 20: Fun-time with Stacy(Very Sexual) by Helloman12

21. Chapter 21: A Meeting by Helloman12

22. Chapter 22: My Time With Stacy Continued by Helloman12

23. Chapter 23: At Dr.Smith’s House Again by Helloman12

24. Chapter 24: At The Doctor’s Office by Helloman12

25. Chapter 25: Going To The Doctor For The Last Time by Helloman12

26. Chapter 26: At The Doctor’s Office Continued by Helloman12

27. Chapter 27: Together At last And Explanations by Helloman12

28. Chapter 28: Tiffany's Plan by Helloman12

Chapter 1: A Barry Introduction by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Hello readers, thanks for your interest in my story, this story was and is so much fun to write. I hope you enjoy the first chapter that is an introduction of our main character... Barry! The first three chapters will be build up and informational. The shrinking begins in chapter four. ENJOY :D

 

 

Barry had always been a shy young lad, as a result of this he hadn’t made nearly as many friends as any kid should. Barry does have friends, but he rarely hangs with them if at all, not even Bradly his best friend has ever witnessed Barry out for more than 8 hours in a whole day (well except for school).

It’s not like he doesn’t want to spend time with them, or make more friends. It’s just he’s… you know, weird I guess. Socially Awkward, that's the term. Barry had been diagnosed with Autism when he was just three years old, and later he became High Functioning Autism - not that he ever felt so, “High Functioning”. Seriously though, he’s very negative with himself; putting hisself off and agreeing with insults and what not.

 

Barry does have more friends, they’re (to him) just people he gets along with. More than acquaintances and less than friends. The first friend that will be mentioned is David, now David is a very spry guy.

He’s always prideful with himself, but can become overly-confident and a bit stubborn sometimes. Never quits when challenged, yet he is also very kind to those around him and is a good sport.

But if you provoke David enough he will fight back. The next friend that Barry has is Paul, Paul is a very smart boy, never gets lower than a B, but is also stressed out when he does get a B+. He hates to lose, and will never admit when he is defeated. He does have a soft part though, where whenever he is around the girls he is infatuated with, he will give them his utmost full attention and affection.

Paul will fully indulge himself with in his sexual fantasies and has admitted them to us; his friends. Now, Bradly is Barry’s best friend since they were toddlers, the same time as him and Katarina met, he is Mr. Perfect I guess, just everything is going so well for him, captain of the football team and president of the school's popular kids, soon to be going to Harvard, and prodigy kid. Man.

Finally, the last friend that Barry has is Katarina. Yes, Katarina could be Barry’s best friend next to Brad. She is very smart, confident, and a genuine person around those she loves. She’s also very playful, has a good sense of humour.

She does have a slanted side to her, she hates it when things don’t go her way, however, she’ll let it go after a long period of complaining about it. She has a weak spot though.

Whenever she’s hanging about with Barry or the others she’ll always be willing to be there for them, especially Barry, she is the most sweetest, sympathetic person to him; it’s almost as if she has a crush on him, and maybe a little more.

Likewise, Barry has a sweet spot for her, whenever she asks for him to hang, he can never say no. The group kind of thinks that she’ll be the one to break him from his insecurities, cause she’s the one who can get to him almost.

 

Barry is almost 15 years old, and he’s struggling with new changes in his life. He went through puberty, still recovering from voice cracks and painful growth spurts that have him standing at just about 5’8 as a freshman, he struggles with also his sexuallity and emotions.

Nevermind his shyness, this is what really punched him in Middle School. From pornographic photos of women to actually real women ( and maybe men, he’s confused whether he’s gay or not, or bi) he needs all the help he can get from his pals in assistants and advice.

But there is a devastating storm coming for him. Soon enough, Barry will have the most invigorating and fascinating experience of his journey as a teenaged boy. On the day of his 15th Birthday, something whimsical happens. It is all insignificant, but to him, it will be his entire world.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading my first chapter! Enjoy the next chapter, The Day It All Began is another build up. So thanks!

Chapter 2: The Day it all began by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

 

It is a bright and early morning today. It is all the same to me, the same room, the same house, and the same morning that always changed four times a year. Yep, everything is pretty casual from here, yet at the same time everything is as uncasual as how casual life really is.

I am actually pretty excited a little today.

But only for today I thought.

My cowardice am at eye-level to my excitement, eating away my enjoyment slowly.

Knock Knock.

My Mother creeps in my room, “How’s it going honey, all good?”, She says. “I guess it’s alright I guess.”, I reply. “All good on your birthday huh?”, she inquires as she smiles a gentle loving shiny motherly smile toward you.

I grin slyly.

“oooh my baby is growing up, soon to be a handsome young man.”

She wraps her hands around my face as she pulls me into her warm constricting hug. “Ha, yeah right, handsome.” I say looking up into her cyan eyes. She stares on in a tinge of sadness.

“You are handsome, sweaty. You just need to realise that you are important to me, to your sisters and to your friends. We all love you deeply, I love you. *pause ‘I’ll head on to the kitchen to get prepared for your day… please think on what I just said, and I will call you downstairs when your breakfast is ready, or one of your sisters or your brothers will, one or the other.”

We both smile chalantly at each other, I slightly drift down to her exposed chest, her smile widens a bit. 

I think she saw me look.

“Remember I can see every detail”

Definitely.

She winks at me. I suddenly cringe at that gesture, my pants were stiffer.

Not a good sign on your birthday, I think.

She then chuckles “tsk”, she notices and walks away with her hips swaying from side to side.

Stop it you fool, that is your Mother!

My conscious yells at me. Embarrassed, I try to evade these unwelcome thoughts in my head.

I then get done getting cleaner: brushing my teeth, take a shower, getting dressed, the usual morning routine. I then tidy things up in my bedroom: setting my bed, putting loose clothing in the dirty hamper. Then I put the neglected garbage on the floor in the trash can. I was about to exit the door when it suddenly opens again.

“Oh there you are, let’s get going.”

My sister Morgan says grabbing my hand and tugging me down the stairs.

Morgan and I have a very close relationship. Although she is older than me by a year, we seem to enjoy our time together. But she can be authoritative to me.

We even have our own movie night together, these nights we get popcorn and junk food and watch movies together. I sit down and she’s nuzzles her head on my chest as we feed each other popcorn. Like I said, really close, but unique too.

My sister is also very gorgeous to me. She is 16 years old, she has light brown hair with cyan eyes like my mother. She is very well indoubt, and the smartest girl I know more than Katarina, my best and only female friend.

I’ve also noticed her more closely throughout middle school.

I started to stare at her breasts more often.

I think she’s starting to take note, but to the wrong direction. She’s starting to wear less clothes more often whenever we watch movies. Showing off her mounds of flesh. On her front side and her rear end.

She also has the fullest lips ever, I mean I almost want to kiss her full lips, but I can’t because well you know why. Whenever she catches me looking at her, she smiles wide and giggles a lot.

Adding to my embarrassment, I look away to avoid her looking at me. She usually likes to snuggle closer to me when it happens, and then we fall asleep together. I think she has a slight crush on me, I surely do.

 

* * *




[5 minutes later]

 

Walking into the kitchen I can see three of my sisters and my two brothers at the table. Tiffany, who is the youngest, is 11 years old, she has blonde hair and lime green eyes. She has a slim frame with huge red lips on her face.

She’s kind stuck up, and she doesn’t like it when she doesn’t get what she wants and might throw a tantrum until you give in. She’s kind of rebellious too, always looking for trouble and ways to blame it on one of us.

But she is also kind with me. She is quite sexual with other boys, I’ve seen her with boys and she gets all anxious and is very gullible.

She is easily manipulated by guys, yet she can easily manipulate guys as well. Mostly to get whatever she wants. I usual size the boys up whenever they’re alone. She frankly smiles at me, we kind of get along.

My next sister is Ashley, she is a 13 year old. She has red hair and hazel eyes, she’s fit, and struggles with boys.

She always comes home with some douche, and then I have to scare them off whenever they get too handsy with her. She hates it when I do that, but i tell her that I will not stop protecting her, and I will always be there for her.

She just walks off in spite of this. I think she hates me, because I found her in my room once searching for something.

I think she’s jealous of what Morgan and I have. I don’t know. Anyways, she just looks at me with disgust and respect at the same time because I think she likes it when I give advice about guys.

My last sister is Demonica, 18 years old, brown eyes, dyed blue hair she’s kind of emo without the depression. Now, she doesn’t hate me, she just doesn’t care about me. You know the stereotypical older sister who just wants you out of her way, and wants nothing to do with you. That’s her.

She’s on the larger side of healthy. Not fat, but she does have a gulut. But I like her, she’s nice to me when we talk, although she thinks she knows better. She always likes shows off her scholarships from Stanford College.

My older brother’s name is Kile. He is never home due to work, hanging out with friends, and College. He has brown hair and has large muscles. At an age of 21 he is very handsome and has had many women in his life.

Kile loves to joke around, and always pushes lewd comments about the women in my family. We all ignore them since they aren’t intentionally mean.

My younger brother is Tim, he is 10 years old, he loves to mess around and play will action figures.

He says he has no interests in females, and is also kind of dumb. He has very low scores on his academic reports and never reaches above a c-. He looks up to Barry and loves him dearly. He will do anything for Barry.

My mother is at the countertops waiting for me to sit with. Breakfast displayed out on the table. She says to me, “Happy Birthday!”, “Yeah, Happy Birthday Barry!” Morgan and Tom Squeal. “Happy B-Day, bro.” says Tiffany. “Happy Birthday Barry.” said Demonica and Ashley and Kile.

Demonica less enthusiasticly and Ashley more sarcasticly and Kile tiredly. I just look at them for a second thinking about why they don’t like me so much. I sit down at the table, my mother places a plate of Angel Food Cake right in front of me as she places her manicured hand on my shoulder.

The siblings get a plate as well.

We then light the candles, and they they wish me a happy birthday. We then eat our pieces, my mother whispers to me “Happy Birthday Baby.”. I grin up at her smile. She kisses my temple, and has cake for herself.

Then later I open presents. I get some clothes as usual, then new gaming systems: The XBOX One and The Playstation IV, with new games and controllers so I can play with Ashley, this is why she hasn’t killed me yet. Then I open my new phone: Galaxy Note #4.

After all of this, my mother and Demonica get ready for their trip to Australia to meet up with my Dad. I’ve never meet my dad, but I’ve been told that he’s pretty cool from both Mom and Demonica.

I’ve heard he’s a businessman their creating huge architectures, buildings and skyscrapers. I assume they’re just going for the beaches.

He also visits the UAE (United Arab Emirates) to do the same thing. a hot spot, so I’ve told, for billionaires with money to throw at buildings and huge structures.

I’ll be left here with Morgan, Ashley, and Tiffany as well as Tom and Kile. Well not very much though since my friend Katarina will force me outside willingly or not.

Speaking of Katarina, she asked me yesterday if we could hang out all the time this summer, I said yes of course because she’s Kat.

Meanwhile, my sisters and I will be at the beaches and water parks during summer. I mean, I just wanna play my new games, but they’ll drag me by the hair if I refuse, and I promised mom I’d be more active with the family this summer.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading enjoy chapter 3!!

Chapter 3: At The Beach by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Keep reading!! 

We were making our way downtown toward the beach, we were all ready for the fun to begin. As we were walking into the beach I quickly notice the hot girls sunbathing on the sand. I was surprised when I saw Kat come up to us, “Hey Kat” Said Morgan. “Yeah, Hey Kat” I said. “Hey” Kat responded. She hugs me tight for about 30 seconds, it’s a weird position, God I’m so awkward. “Happy Birthday Teddy Bear!” She wishes. Then Ashley bursts into laughter “Hahahahaha!!! Teddy Bear?! Hahaha!” I turn red immediately. Tiff snickers with a grin with a “Ha!”. Even Morgan chuckles a bit. I’m too embarrassed to say anything. Kat just smiles, “let’s get on with it”. “Yeah” I say. It is a weird and funny nickname though.  So, we get our things together on the beach, place our towels on the sand and we all relax. I take my shirt off, I’m actually pretty muscular for a shy guy, because there is nothing else I chose to do., but i’m not that strong. I take off my pants that hide my swim trousers and lay down to sunbathe. I take off my sandals and place them on the sand. I was then feeling my feet, they were actually smooth and clean. I take care of myself.

After that I just lay down, put sunglasses on and then unwinded. I then take in my surroundings, there were more people here, right in front of us I could see large people swimming. Large as in fat. They were actually very fat. A man and a woman. The man was less fat than the woman, but it didn’t matter. To be honest I kind of thought she was pretty upon her face, and I had no doubt she was nice at the heart, but I just couldn’t get past the blubber. I think the same way for the guy too, but I’m not gay, I think, Am I gay? I thought. Then I noticed others staring at them as well, even my sisters watched in either disgust or pity. I even heard someone say “eww”.

So then I looked on to my left away from the girls, so there I saw a group of guys and gals, pretty evenly distributed. There was a short blonde beaut, a black haired asian girl, a pretty black woman, and I think a blue haired girl. All so very sexy and beautiful. Then there were the guys. One guy was obviously a bodybuilder, not so engrossed, but very swollen. There was then a kind of ripped guy flexing his muscles at the uninterested girls. Kind of like me but more upfront, and extroverted. Next was a pudgy guy with his bear belly standing out like a balloon in a ball pit. He was pale with a blue speedo, Strange I thought. The two before we’re both pretty tan. Then there was a black dude who was staring at me for some odd reason. I nodded in his direction, and he returned the favor. Then he mouthed ‘lucky’, I was confused, Why was I lucky? Then he motioned behind me, then I saw what he was saying, but still confused to why I was lucky. I then I mouthed back ‘They’re my sisters’, he then mouthed ‘oh, but you’re still lucky’.

Then he did the unexpected, in my opinion, he walked over straight to me. Anxiety flourished inside my body. I could feel myself shake a little, awaiting for the unexpected again. He then asked once he got to me, “Hey you want to have a drink with us?” He said gesturing toward the group gesturing me to join. So much anxiety washed over me like a gust of cold winter wind against my frame. I was so caught up in my ster, I hadn’t realised he asked me twice. I looked over to the girls, they all gestured for me to go with him. Katarina touched me and whispered “Go!”. So then I went with the man to get a drink, then he paused to mouth ok to someone, looked back to my Morgan just smiling at me. I think she was happy that I am getting along with others, for now I think. I think she just told him I was Autistic. (You know, I know she was trying to help, but it kind of embarasses me a little when someone has to tell somebody that I have this disorder. I feel depressed when you have to hide the fact that you told them it from me, too. I can tell now when they do it, it hurts my feelings. Like it's something to be embarrassed about? or taboo? or something else. I'm like, in highschool if I want my friends to know about it I should be able to tell them myself, I'm very capable of it, and I have before. And If I don't, I don't have to tell them shit. I am old enough to take a hold on my disorder pretty well, I know that's not easy for most people with this disorder, but I'm not most people, so there you go.

So I walk with the man to his buddies. I wave a hey, and the said hey back. We then introduced ourselves. The man I just met's name is Jeffery, Jeff for short he says. Then there is Hank, the bodybuilder. Then Mike the guy who showed off to the girls. He was actually asshole-ier than I thought he would be. He just compared my body to his, although he stated he was stronger than me and would win in a fight because of his strength, I actually think the exact opposite this time, he just seems like he is lying because he seems to hesitate with his words, which I can relate too. I then responded with, It's not about your strength it's how you fight, but I don't want to fight" then he said "because you are afraid to lose!", "not at all actually". He looked at me sternly, it actually scared me a tinge, but he left me alone after that; I actually took Martial Arts and Combat Training when I was in Middle School, self defense was one of my special interests. So, I trained everyday after school for an hour for three years straight. I was actually pretty good, until my mom thought it was harmful and banished me from it forever. I can still do some maneuvers pretty ok today, good enough to take on this asshole.

But then I met Jake, the belly guy. He was somewhat rude, never gave any sign of respect or decency. Swore most of the time, but I guess he was alright. I would spend time with him because he smelt terrible, I think that's alcohol, yuck. Yep, never unless we were brought together by other friends, and even then I'd avoid him to not talk with him, because I could barely understand him speak, ugh. Then Jeff brought me to Melissa, she was the blonde I mentioned earlier. She was nice, huge crystal blue eyes, she had a slight french accent. I think she liked me because she said I was "Smoking Hot", Yeah Sure Whatever I thought. Then she licked her lips which actually turned me on a bit. Then I was introduced to Heather, she was the one with the blue hair. She just smile at me and said "hey". Something felt odd about her, she seemed like she would do something completely wrong, so she kind of freaked me out. But we got to talking and I could totally get along with her, she was looking more to being a friend to me now, so I was actually stuck to her like glue. I don't think she likes me though I think I'm just too awkward. But she told me that she did so, whatever. Then I met Mia, she's the jet black haired girl, she had noticeably full lips with a dark red on to include. Mia scared me as well, she wore a devilish grin, and it made me think that she would hurt me if she ever thought the need. But she was nice to me I guess, much more nice than Jake. So forth, I met Jamie, she was the black girl before. She was very kind to me, it's almost as if she truly cared about me. But then she got up to go get a drink. And that was when Jeff took me to grab a drink. I have no idea what it is, but I'm willing to try. I then asked if it was alcohol. He said no, I was none the wiser. And I drank…

It. Tasted. Terrible! "Ugh it's like drinking piss! And trust me I have." I proclaimed. They all laughed, I didn't, why in the world would the like this shit water. Then a slow wave walked over me. I strangely felt nausea. Then Jamie walked up to me and said "Oh, why'd you have to make him drink that? He's not well! Hey Heather can you go get some water" Heather then got up to get a glass of water. That's what I thought it was, but it looked a tinted green, like stained glass. "Why is it so green?" I questioned. She answered with, "Uh, er, I-i mean yo-you're just drunk." She looked really guilty for some odd reason. I think Jeff and Jamie noticed, but Jamie said, "wait" just when I drank it. "I don't think you should of drank that, Heather! Did you just drug him?" Jamie asked. "NO! Of course not! I would never drug anyone! I promise I didn't do it!" Heather exclaimed. "Oh come on she didn't do anything wrong, she's just helping out." Mia began. "Do you really think I'd do that to someone who's clearly autistic?" Heather Said. "Wait he's autistic? Oh...*mumbling*. That explains a lot. But… Oh no" Whispers Mia. She looked guilty and worried for a moment then she regained composure. Jamie then says, "I guess I believe you now. I'm sorry I yelled at you." "That's fine I'm used to it at home." Heather states. Mia still looks worried though, which worries me, Did she drug me? I thought, this is why I don't want too many friends, I note in my head. "So, wait you are autistic?" Jamie asks. I nod. "Jeff, did you know about this?" Jamie asks again. Jeff replies "About the water? No, his Autism? Yeah I knew, his hot sister told me so." "Okay." Jamie responds. "That was stressful." "Yeah, you all freaked out for nothing" Chimed Melissa.

"Uh! We're not done here. What did I just drink!? Why was it green? And where did she get the water?" I almost screamed at them. "I think he's still drunk." says Melissa. "May be but he's right. Heather? Where did you get that water?" Jamie asks nicely. "I got it from the fountain, you know the tap?" Heather answered. "Oh, maybe the water is just bad?" Concluded Jamie. "We should report this to the police, or someone with authority." Offered Hank. "Yeah, Heather can you go get some of the same water you got for Barry, not to drink, but for evidence?" said Jamie. Heather says back, "Yeah, sure" "Oh! I'll come with!" Mia demanded. "O.K?" Jamie says. And they went.



Heather's perspective:


As the two approach the fountain Heather confronts Mia. "What are you gonna do when they find out you drugged him?" "Ugh, You're going to tell them?" Mia complains. "Well, we're not gonna come back with your green potion, so I'm not gonna take the heap for this." "BUT, you gave him the drink. I only provided the solvent." Challenged Mia. "Do you really want to go to jail? All I have to do is say I didn't know you drugged him, and I was only giving water, which I was, until you blackmailed me into it. And I'll say that to them." Mia was stunned. "Can't I just make it green again?"”Mia asked. "Yeah make it quick." Said Heather. Mia struggled to get out what looked like tea packet to only see her stumble and fumble with it. "Come on." Nagged Heather. Mia then poured some lime green powder into the water, turning it to the same green stained glass water. I hate you so much Mia Heather thought. They then went back to the spot, to see six girls and four guys surrounding the drugged boy. "What happened to him!? What did you do to him!?" Screamed some angry chick.


Back to Barry's perspective:


Meanwhile, I then heard my sisters call my name, like they were worried about me. I then saw Morgan in my view as well as Kat and Ashley and Tiff, all rushed to aid. I kind of liked it, I'm not used to this much attention, but I won't misuse it. "Honey!" "Baby!" "Barry!" "Teddy Bear!" They all yelled for me. "How are you? What happened?" Morgan Demanded. "I got drunk after one sip." Barry explained. "You guys gave him alcohol! He's 15 years old! Not to mention Autistic!" Morgan Accused. "We only gave him a sip ok, and that's not what you should be worried about." Jamie said calmly. "What do mean this is not something we should be worried about, is there something else we should be worried about even more!" The whole group went silent. Not the girls, they all chimed in with comments and accusations, they even mentioned drugging him. But Morgan was the most prevalent, and she was not backing down. "What happened to him!? What did you do to him!? What did you do to my little brother!!!?!??" Morgan was furious now, now she was mad. And when she gets mad, she will tear you apart to pieces.  

Heather and Mia came rushing in. "We got the water you wanted!"” Mia said cheerfully. Heather glared at her. "Great! At least someone has their head on straight! Now give me the water for my little brother." Morgan demanded. "What?" Mia said confused. "Oh no you don't want this water." Heather started. "Why not?" Morgan asked. "Because it could be tainted or drugged" Jamie explained. "Wha- why would you get that?" Morgan expressed.  "Because I gave him this water before I thought it was tainted, because it wasn't this green before, so we thought that by getting more we could call the police and file a complaint for tainted water." Heather explained in one line. "Ugh, that was a mouthful." "Ok, so you gave him tainted water… you didn't know that before now… now you're getting more for a police report. I guess that makes sense." Morgan thinks out loud. "But you still shouldn't have given him the beer." They all nodded in unison, almost robotic like.

So, then we called the police, they took the green water. Jeff got charged with assisted underaged drinking. We exchanged contact info, I was still a bit drunk. They all were amused by my stumbling, laughing along. We all then left, said goodbyes, and went home for the day. "It had been nine hours. Wow, I have been out for more than eight hours, Ha! New personal record." I said out loud to myself. Katarina laughed at that when I said it. Never in my life had been surrounded by so much attention. I am not an attention whore, but I love it when I get it, because I don't get it that often. And I have new friends now, I can't wait to tell the guys this.


 

End Notes:

Thanks for enjoying next chapter begins the action

Chapter 4: Just Before Bed by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

Just before bed, I went to brush my teeth, still groggy from today's event I can't help but think about the new friends I've just made in the whole day, in nine hours! This year will be awesome. I just know it. I slowly drift my body to bed, then laid down on my left side, shut off my lamp. And closed my eyes to fall asleep. But only lasted thirty minutes. In an instant, my body felt like it was in antarctica, because I was cold! Oh my god it was so cold. I personally have never felt this cold in my life. I felt I was going to freeze to death. But then it happened, it felt like someone was taking a leaf blower and put it directly over my body, except it felt like the wind was coming from every direction. Even on the inside of my body was being blown. Then a feeling crept into my brain, it felt like cool water was washed down my brain, adding goosebumps to my skin. Then it came to my spinal cord, as if I was being kneaded like dough, almost like a massage, but one that went for hours on end. Then to my legs, to my feet and hands and all around was tingling me, prickling me. It almost felt fatal, until my body sunk unto itself. I felt like I was falling. It felt as if my was in an abyss. Falling forever until a loud, and hard thump.

I sat up with my eyes wide open, yet I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black almost. I mean I could see outlines of things in the distance, I could see silhouettes around me. And I could also see the floor I am lying on. It looked white, slightly dirty with a tint of green… Green. That was the colour of the water. Am I dreaming, is this a nightmare? … No not a nightmare, too real to be bad. Is it a lucid Dream. Maybe… no, I can't control everything by thinking about. I am awake. But I feel different right now, I feel… fresh, fresh out of the garden. A new fruit. Maybe if I close my eyes this'll all go away? So, I fell asleep for what seemed like forever. It was as if time expanded from me. Time moved with me, but completely different. Slower, or faster, or not at all had ever changed. But maybe me, I changed, I am faster, or slower. Or the same. Or nothing, maybe I'm just nothing. Drifting away into eternal sleep. Am I dead somehow?, if so how?, who killed me?, what killed me?. No I'm not dead. I can breathe air, see light, and think thoughts. I am alive. It's strange, I'm not anxious, about things. Just silence and peace. But wait, not silent, I can hear a faint wind, that is constant throughout my world ahead. A noise too common, that it is soothing to my consciousness. My mental state. Satisfied. Not too loud like a airliner, but louder than one of those Dyson fans. With no blades. No disruption. So nice, it keeps me asleep.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!!

Chapter 5: The Day after it began; more like the morning by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Keep reading!

I woke up calmly to a bright light invading my slumber. Not uninvited, but unexpected. I sat up wide awake, I looked down to my floor. It was the same colour in my dream last night. Huh. Strange coincidences. My bed must be filthy from jacking off. But then I look around. And I realise the incomprehensible world that surrounds me like a dome over a large city like new york. The sky looks white, a creamy white nuance. Like french vanilla ice cream. Yum. The world to my sides, North, South, East, West. are green, like the water I drank yesterday, or my room's walls. Why did I have to have green walls? I thought. Then I looked for the floor, but I could only see the colour and details of my mattress that I slept on. They were very finite details, I could even see some holes I never knew existed. Or colours that I never could see. But now I do see. I see all. I try to stand up, but my legs give out. It was like balancing on two tree branches. My legs couldn't move much. So I tried it again, it worked better than before, but I still struggled to keep myself from collapsing to the ground. I gained full control of my legs now, and most of my body.

But now I turned my focus on my floor underneath me. It was fabric, and it felt rough. I could feel bumps below my feet, like a gravel road with a sheet over it, a thick sheet by the way. I then felt the air, it felt heavier than normal, it was not normal. I then started to walk in a direction, to what looked like an edge of the floor. As I came closer, I became more curious than anxious. Because of how unique and unreal it seemed. Then I reached my end goal, this was amazing and terrifying at the same time. I found myself staring at my dark oak floor. It spanned for what seemed endless, until it came to a black door the size of a monolithic skyscraper, and the floor still spilled underneath the door. Then it had occurred to me like a v8 to the head. "I shrunk!" I Squealed. "I was ecstatic, not happy though, but excited nonetheless. "Could this be the result of the green water?" I pondered. "It all makes sense to me. In no way this is possible… but it is, I'm here kicking." I then pause to think of my next actions. "I need to get to Morgan now, she might have a way to help me figure things out." My plan was set then. Morgan is my target now. I then look at myself for the first time, I was naked. "Oh well, she'll have to deal with me for now." Although, Morgan sleeps all the way downstairs in the kinda basement level. That might take me ages to get to. Even though I really want Morgan, because of how well she'll handle this compared to the others.

Tiff's room is the closest to mine, we do get along ok, but it's mutual. But she does care, because of yesterday I saw her worried for me. And Ashley's room is just across from Tiff's. I don't really want to go to her, because I fear she might do something awful to me. But she cared for me yesterday at the beach so that might help me ease into her heart. I do love her, but she doesn't, I think. I made my decision I will go to Tiff first, but if I can't I'll resort to Ashley. There I have a plan. Now to climb down my bed.

It was actually easier than I thought, I thought I was going to fall, but I'm stronger than I think. I then race toward the door. I wonder why nobody is up yet, I wonder. I got to the door, and walked right under it, I finally figured that I am an inch tall because my door gap is 1 inch tall. So that's good to find out. 1 inch huh? It still astonishes me, how I am now. I made it out under the door and I trek it further to my little sister's bedroom. God I hope she's there. I then get closer and closer to her door way. I thought, Where are they, shouldn't they be up now? My question was answered when a loud creek arises. I look up in front of the door to see my beautiful sister Tiffany. "Woh” I exclaimed. "Tiffany I am beneath you." I yell out at her. She didn't even flinch, that worried me a lot cause to what? As if answers were just appearing in front of me, I watch in a gaze as my sister drags her long legs into the sky, in my direction. And I see her foot right above my shy face. I watch in total fear as her bare foot descends just above me. I collapse onto the ground and curl into a ball saying, "No, please no, please don't crush me please". My pleas are no use to this little girl. I just turned 15 and this is the “gift” I get.

Thump! It hit me like a wrecking ball, it all happened at once, nothing could stop it from coming. But that was just the introduction to my sister's feet. I will experience a force that no man has overcome. Write after she crushes me flat, she presses down on me further and further into the ground, at the end of the slow pressure, she then pushes of me, like a hard shove on the chest that pushes you back. Then I watch her heel lift off the ground, and move away from me. I am surprised that I was not killed by that. I could have died, but luckily God had a different turn for me. Maybe I'm malleable, or very durable! I think how cool that'll be. But then my body did a full turn around on me. Started to ache bad, so bad that I had to stretch so much that I tore a ligament. It hurt, but I felt fine then. I also noticed my dick was hard. Do I have a … No that's weird! I stare up at her to watch her go away into the distance, or the downstairs. I now realise where I told myself to go next. Ashley's room.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!!

Chapter 6: Ashley's Room by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Have fun reading!!

I shot straight up, no time to think about it, but maybe she might hurt you? I think to myself as I walk to her door. She usually sleeps in till 11:00 AM in the summer, which means it must be 7:00 AM about now, so I will  have time to get her help. I crawl under her door to see a world new to me. I've never been in her room for years out of respect for her, but I guess she can't kick me out now. Not that she hasn't snuck into my room to prank me or something. I look up to see her asleep on her bed up against the wall. I look at her bright red hair as it falls down to her bedside, she has the longest hair I've seen. Which might help me get to her. So I travel my way to her bed, her room is kind of a pigsty, I mean no clothes made it to her hamper. Gosh Ashley. I think jokingly. Your room isn't much better, but it is better. At Least I clean it.

I made it to the bedside, to stare up at my sister huge feet. They just dangle there mocking me. She has pretty large toenails, and to be honest I like the colour,  A Dark Green Polish. I now have a boner again.  "Damn boy, don't get so fighesty, that's my sister here" I laugh at my own humour. I then start climbing her bed covers that dangle off the side like her feet and hair. Climbing up was way harder than I thought it'd be, I actually used my strength this time. Man it's like climbing Mount Everest minus the cold, and aid. Eventually I make it all the way to the top. As I turn around, I am introduced to another pair of feet. I smell a faint odor in the air as it might be her feet. You see, my sister is one of those fitness freaks, not too caught up in it, but getting there. Just by looking at her feet in front of me, I can tell she runs. I can tell by the scuff marks, and the wear and tear she does to those feet, they look battered up. I feel my bulge react to my acknowledgements of Ashley. I then walk to her feet, I lightly touch it. It was soft and smooth, but warm and clammy, also kind of cold as well. I then walk in between her legs as she is facing upwards toward the ceiling. Once I make it up to her thighs, I decide to climb her thigh, wanting to avoid her special part. Just climbing her leg was a stretch alone, it was so smooth and soft to the touch, even at my size. I have to find just the right crevice and right blemish to climb her up. She definitely cleans herself well, she's actually almost perfect. I think. No wonder so many guys want to be with her, she is lucky to be blessed with such a healthy body. I really should not think like this about her at all. She might hold it against me if she catches me ogling at her. I then walk across her thigh to her hips which look very nice to my eyes, and my dick. Stop it Barry! I then tread across her flat belly, it looks very clean from your perspective. Oh how must this be for my old size to comprehend what I can see. I can see everything, even the tiny hairs that poke out of her belly button. So small you would be able to see at normal height, I used to be 5’8”, and now I am just 1”. I now walk ahead to face my sister’s developing breasts in full view. No bra on as well, just her breasts splayed about like my balls in the summer heat. I walk in between my sister’s boobs onto her chest. I can see the clock on her nightstand: 9:00 AM. Man it took two hours just to get to her bed from her doorway, how will I ever survive. Thinking on this, I spent an hour getting to Tiff’s room and I didn’t make it inside. My life is over now! I just sat there thinking about this, when her hand shot up toward me, and almost squashed me. Landing write next to me. I can see her pedicured nails that are bright blue, Cool, maybe if I can’t grow back I could become a nail salon guy, it’d be perfect for someone like me, or maybe a dentist. No! I do not trust people enough to not eat me. I then further myself onto her chin to her nose. I can hear her breathing, it's so fascinating really. Her mouth then opens slightly to reveal a hot pink slug stick out like a mushroom in your yard, and it's the red one, too.

I then watch her bite her lip, that aroused me, I turn around to avoid more arousal, and go to her ear canal. I hear movement by her hand, I watch it slide down to her… "Oh no!" You shriek, not wanting to think you're a creep you dive into her ear, and yell her name out. "Ashley! Can you hear me?! Hear me Now! Ashley please wake up!" I then feel myself move up, like on a ferris. Ashley shakes her violently causing trembles. "Huh? What?" She groggily says. "Ashley Help me please, I'm in your left ear! Can you hear me?!" "Who said that?! Where are you?" Ashley replies. "Can you hear me?" I say more calmly. "Yes I can hear you whoever you are. Where are you again? Show yourself" Ashley demands. "Ashley I'm your brother Barry, just don't freak out or hurt me once I show you me ok." "Wait, Barry? That's you in my head? … Ok I won't freak out ok, and,  I would never hurt you Barry, you're my teddy bear." She assures me. I was stunned, I had never seen nor heard her like this, it's confusing me a little. "I just, never get to tell you this cause I just don't know what to say to you cause I'm so awkward around you and you are the same with me. We don't get to talk often, mostly because you're always with Morgan all the time. I thought you didn't like me, so I try looking into your room for things you like. You like video games, I like them too, so we play, and that's what I love about you. I love you Barry." She says crying. "I just get so jealous when you're with Morgan. The only reason I am this fit is because of you, *sniff, you like girls so I try to be the girls you like, models and such." "You found my porn?" I asked. "heehee, you can be very easy sometimes Barry." Ashley giggles. "Ok, so now don't freak alright" I said. "Ok" She responds back. "Now cover your left ear… (She covers her left ear) … uh I mean you're right." I correct. "Ok" She says back. "OK that's good, now, lean your head to against your hand and bring your hand to your face please." She does as told. You fall from her ear and end up gazing at her blue irises. She looks at you with sympathy and worry, and curiosity.

Her eyes stretch so far out of their sockets they look like the might fall out, and her mouth was so agape that I could see the back of her throat, it looked dark and mysterious. But I knew where that lead to. It was so wide and open, that I could easily jump inside of. And I kind of wanted to a little bit. To see and feel what her tongue felt like on my body, or her lips around my body. I see her teeth on the top and bottom of her lips. Like stalagmites and stalactites that were perfectly trapezoid shapes. Those 28 teeth were all intimidating to me, they looked like butcher's knives standing with the blade up. They could simply cut me to two, and the molars could obviously crush me to oblivion. And her tongue was so pink and moist that I could feel the humidity from her mouth. For a moment, I wanted to stand on it, just for a moment, just to know what it feels like, I bet it is slippery and squishy, like a spongy pillow.

My thoughts were cut when my sister said, "Wow! You are sooo small! And soo cute!" I looked down and blushed.  She flashed a toothy smile to me. It actually made me feel warm and welcome. It was a beautiful smile, so white, contrasting with her unpainted maroon lips. She is so beautiful, her complexions are intoxicating to look at, and it is my world now. I think I just fell in love with her, because I felt the need to always be there. In fact: That was always my policy with my sisters, if my sisters catch themselves in trouble, I would do anything to help them out of it, even my sister Demonica appreciates it when I support her. If they were ill, I would comfort, hug, cuddle, and love them to be better. All my sisters and my mother love me for that. But at that moment,  I just wanted to be with Ashley forever, nevermind my responsibilities. Then Ashley did the expected again, she raised her hands to point her thumb and index finger for me. But I was then calm, and then anxious, but I felt safe and trusted her with my life. Her two fingers reached for me, they held me in place between them, they were soft and smooth to my touch. They wrapped around u32; of my body maybe ¾. I then get lifted off the ground, like a model rocket. My whole world was constantly changing with twists and turns. I was getting nauseous after what seemed like forever. Wind blew my from the right then left, and north then south, until I came to a complete halt. Like time stood still for a measly second. I then saw a her cyan eyes looking at me. Then my world changed again to me facing her lips. I was so close to her face, her face seemed to stretch for more than a mile. Then her lips convexed, and they were awaiting my arrival. Her lips then started to move closer, as I was close enough to reach out and touch it, and I did touch it for a second, when I was completely covered flesh all around me, holding me tight. Her lips were so soft, they were like butter. I hugged and kissed her lips with her. I didn't want this to end, and I wanted more too. I loved her soo much. I loved her soo much. I thought. "I love you soo much Ashley!"  I said to her. "I love you soo much too Barry!" She said back to me.

"Let's down stairs to inform the girl's, alright?" Ashley said. "OK!" I said. But she then raised her finger toward my body, and gently shoved me off my feet and pinned me against her palm. I was confused. Is she just playing? I thought. She then winked at me, and snickered about something. I then looked down to finally noticed my full on erection standing high and proud. Ironically I was not so high and proud of myself, in fact, I immediately panicked and covered my penis. I then apologized for it "Sorry", "It's ok bro, it'll be our little secret. And you don't need to be so embarrassed about it, we love each don't we, either way, I do… and I'm flattered too, that my brother finds me attractive and sexy and all. It does sound weird, and wrong. And it is that. But I guess you can't really control it from all of this happening so fast. And you are taking in all the excitement write now. It is all overwhelming to you, so you don't notice when that happens," She poked me again. "And besides, I don't really mind, as long as you love me… But (There's always that but.), if this does become a recurrence, we'll have to become closer than you ever thought. I hope we do actually. Heh, now I'm getting turned on." She said. She winked at me again and licked her lips at once, I was so hard now. She then smiled wickedly at me, which added to my erection. "You actually ejaculated a couple times in my mouth a couple times, you tasted really good." She said in fact of. "Really? I-" I stammered. "Yes really, and don't apologize, it's ok I liked it very much." I then blushed a ruby red. "I would do it again, but we need help from the sisters." She admitted. I was still shocked from all this. She then did something else unexpected, she placed me in between her lips chin down. I was in shock, awe, and excitement during that. "Happy Birthday Barry." Ashley whispered. I then relaxed as she headed down toward the kitchen where my sisters were.

Her lips were so soft. And now they were hugging me, like three best friends hugging at the same time. With one struggling in the middle, except I'm not struggling but am relaxed. Her lips would squeeze me every so often, and I could hear a sucking noise behind me. She was sucking on me a lot. I was still full on. Then surprisingly a wet mount attacked me from behind. It started rubbing against my abdomen, my legs, and eventually my penis. I think she was intentionally licking my member. She was at it for a long time, like all around my bottom half, tasting me like a piece of candy. And then I came into her mouth, she moaned a lot then. "MMm mmm, you taste so good, not only your cum but you specifically, I just want pull you in deeper." She proclaimed. But she didn't. We eventually got to the kitchen to see my sisters not there. "Where are they?" My sister said. We walked around the whole house to finally find them in the movies theater. Yes we have a movie theatre, you see my parents are quite wealthy, my mom's a doctor and a teach, my dad's a businessman and an engineer, add those incomes together and you get rich. So we live in a mansion, it's not that big, button impressive nonetheless. You can't tell why most of my family is stuck up, and conceded. Yeah they are, you'll see. So then Ashley finally pulled me into her mouth, it was very wet, and humid. I think she's just trying to get their attention. She moved me around a bit to set me on her back molars, it made me worry but I guess she wants this to be a smooth transition for them, like I did for her, I guess. I was harder now. She then began to talk…


Ashley's perspective; Meeting Barry:


I was having a handsome dream, where all the hot men, gave their full attention towards me, listening instead of flexing their abs, although they are sexy. They all listened to my stories and all never looked at me in their distasteful ways. But the one I was transposed on was Barry. My brother was there to, and listening. He just sat there and heard me. The other guys all chimed in and commented on my monologues. But he was there. I was the most excited when I looked at him. But he looked at me in an odd way. The same odd face he usually looks at me with. I thought he was listening!? He was not paying attention at all, he wasn’t even looking at me. I knew of his Autism, but I never thought how severe it really affected him. I knew he was listening, it didn’t seem like he was though. He always avoided eye contact, I wish he would just look. Then when my stories were over, he would stay silent. I became embarrassed thinking he thought they were dumb, or stupid, or something. But then he would say he likes my stories. I then just look at him confused. Frustrated, I didn’t know how to respond to him, not that I ever. “Hey would you like to go get pizza?” He offered. What, we were just talking about my problems and now you want pizza, am I not interesting enough for you. And then I give in and get pizza. Hoping that he would finally be interested because I was interested with his interests. So as we got to the parlor, we got his favorite, pepperoni pizza, I liked it too, so it was a win-win for me. I love him so much, I just don’t know how to talk to him. He is so distant, yet right in front of me. He then went to go to the bathroom. I watch him leave, as I admire his body. He has such strong arms, and his legs are very trimmed. Also his jawline is very sharp, it could cut daggers. Straight teeth nice brown eyes, brown hair, nice ass. Heehee. He looked like the casual man. But he was not casual at all. Inside he is fighting himself. Trying to find out what it means to be normal, but has no idea what that entails. I get wet thinking about my brother this way. Oooh How I wish we could love each other. I know you love me, but don’t know how to show me you do. I hadn’t noticed I was about to finger myself when he came back…

"Ashley! Can you hear me?! Hear me Now! Ashley please wake up!" I woke up shaking my head. "Huh? What?" I tiredly says. "Ashley Help me please, I'm in your left ear! Can you hear me?!" "Who said that?! Where are you?" I replies. "Can you hear me?" it said more calmly. "Yes I can hear you whoever you are. Where are you again? Show yourself" I demand. "Ashley I'm your brother Barry, just don't freak out or hurt me once I show you me ok." Barry? I thought. "Wait, Barry? That's you in my head? … Ok I won't freak out ok, and,  I would never hurt you Barry, you're my teddy bear." I assures him. What’s crawling in my ear? "I just, never get to tell you this cause I just don't know what to say to you cause I'm so awkward around you and you are the same with me. We don't get to talk often, mostly because you're always with Morgan all the time. I thought you didn't like me, so I try looking into your room for things you like. You like video games, I like them too, so we play, and that's what I love about you. I love you Barry." I say crying. "I just get so jealous when you're with Morgan. The only reason I am this fit is because of you, *sniff, you like girls so I try to be the girls you like, models and such." "You found my porn?" Barry asked. "heehee, you can be very easy sometimes Barry." I giggle. "Ok, so now don't freak alright" he informed. "Ok" I respond back. "Now cover your left ear… (She covers her left not yours) … uh I mean you’re right." I correct. "Ok" I say back. "OK that's good, now, lean your head to against your hand and bring your hand to your face please." I do as I’m told. I feel something fall out of my ear, and land onto my hand, I then pull my hand so I can see what it was, and it. He, was the cutest smallest thing I’ve ever seen…

His tiny body was no more than an inch tall. He was sitting there waiting me to say something. It was weird to see and feel a human so small, sitting down on my palm. I was ecstatic, I have a tiny man on my hand and not just any man, it was my teddy beary. He looked fright, like he didn’t know what to expect from me. Like he was scared of me. Is he scared of me?! I think  I don’t want that. I understood why he was so afraid, the sheer size alone would scare a polar bear, even half my size would still be intimidating. Not only my presence, put his knowledge of me hear must put him on edge. I could do anything I wanted to him if I so choose. He was helpless to me. But I would never take advantage of that. Would I? … Not yet, unless he’s willing.

"Wow! You are sooo small! And soo cute!" I looked down in giddy at him.  I flashed a smile at him. It actually made me feel nervous and euphoric to see him like this, so small. Then a strange thought bubble shot to my head, and I couldn’t resist the temptation. I decided I was going to kiss my ‘little’ brother with my gigantic lips. Oh, I bet it would feel awesome to him and make him so happy. He was calm I noticed, maybe a little anxious but calm. I think he trusts me. I hoped. I then reached my hand out to pick him up with my two fingers. As I carefully did so,  he was in place against my fingers. He was fragile, and boney to the touch. My fingers swallowed his body, only allowing his head a feet to appear slightly and dangle from my fingers, his entire body disappeared. I then lifted him off the ground, he was surprisingly light for someone that small. I watched him as he reacted to the tiny movements that I am making, but to him it must be incredible, not good but fascinating. I then brought him up to my eye to get a better closer look at him. He was soo tiny. Then I brought his body down to meet my lips, he was very anxious at that time. Then I pursed my lips, giving a kissy face, and they wanted him, I wanted him to feel my lips, I wanted to feel him against my lips. I then move him slightly closer, enough to touch it, and he did touch it for a second, it was insignificant, but I had to no control over my actions from this point. I completely pressed his entire body against my colossal lips,  he was frozen like a deer in headlights. He gave in to my love, hugging and kissing my top and bottom lip. I didn't want this to end, and I wanted more too. I loved him soo much. I loved him soo much. I thought. "I love you soo much Ashley!"  Barry said to me with ecstasy. "I love you soo much too Barry!" I said back to Barry. Then I felt some liquid invade my taste buds. Did he just come? He was fidgeting like he was choking while saying "Thankyou" and "More". I did more, I sucked his cock, and more fluid came into my mouth. Oh my god, I'm giving my brother a blowjob, he is so lucky. I just gave him the best present yet! He actually came a lot, too. Oh, he's gonna love me after this! Then my morals kicked in. That's is your brother and you need to help him. That's why he's here. He came a lot in my mouth, it tasted good, too.

 

End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading, more dialogue in the next chapter.

Chapter 7: Getting Help by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Thanks so much for reading. Keep going!!

 

"Let's go down stairs to inform the girl's, alright?" I said. "OK!" Barry said. But I wasn't done with him just yet, so I brought him back to my lips, I was going to be the best sister ever. I winked at him, laughed about what I was about to do. I then looked down to finally noticed his full on erection standing high and proud. He then apologized for it "Sorry", "It's ok bro, it'll be our little secret. And you don't need to be so embarrassed about it, we love each don't we, either way, I do… and I'm flattered too, that my brother finds me attractive and sexy and all. It does sound weird, and wrong. And it is that. But I guess you can't really control it from all of this happening so fast.

And you are taking in all the excitement write now. It is all overwhelming to you, so you don't notice when that happens," I poked him. "And besides, I don't really mind, as long as you love me… But if this does become a recurrence, we'll have to become closer than you ever thought. I hope we do actually. Heh, now I'm getting turned on." I said. I winked at him again and licked my lips at once, he was so hard now. I then smiled wickedly at him, which added to my wetness. "You actually ejaculated a couple time in my mouth a couple times, you tasted really good."

I said matter of fact. "Really? I-" He stammered. "Yes really, and don't apologize, it's ok I liked it very much." He then blushed a ruby red. "I would do it again, but we need help from the sisters." I admitted. I then decided to do what I was going to do, so then I placed his fragile body between my lips and pressed down to hold him tight so he wouldn't fall. I was euphoric, He has gotten the best Birthday Present ever. "Happy Birthday Barry." I whisper. I then head down the stairs to get my sisters.

He was so enjoying it between my lips. I squeezed my lips every now and again to tease him a bit, and then I started to suck on him. My sucking became intense, I loved his flavour, he tasted so good. I could feel his hard on pressed against my inner bottom lip. Then I gave him the best day of his life, I started licking his bottom portion all around him. From his feet to his ass to his dick.

I was going to suck him off. I licked his member intensely, and he came for so long.He tasted me like a piece of candy. And then he came into my mouth, again. "MMm mmm, you taste so good, not only your cum but you specifically, I just want pull you in deeper." I proclaimed. But I didn't. We eventually got to the kitchen to see my sisters not there. "Where are they?" I said. We walked around the whole house to finally find them in the movies theater. Yes we have a movie theatre, you see my parents are quite wealthy, my mom's a doctor and a teach, my dad's a businessman and an engineer, add those incomes together and you get rich.

So we live in a mansion, it's not that big, button impressive nonetheless. You can tell why most of my family is stuck up, and conceded. Yeah they are, you'll see. So then I finally pulled him into my mouth, I didn't want Morgan or Tiffany to freak right away. I moved him around a bit to set him on my back molars, I was careful not to bite. God knows how that will turn out. But he tasted so good, I hope I don't eat him or something. I then began to talk to the girls…

 

Interchangeable perspectives; 

 

Ashley:


"Hey girls… we need to talk." Ashley bugged. Tiffany just looked at me. "OK, what do you need to talk about?" Morgan asked. "Well… it's about Barry and-" Ashley began. "Are you still stuck on that? He does loves you, you know." Tiffany rudely interrupted. "No that's not it, I-i know he loves me, but it's something else it's -" Ashley said, interrupted again. "Did something bad happen Barry?" Morgan cried. They both were about to go get him. "I don't know if it's necessarily bad, it's not good. So, kind of." Morgan was standing up about to get him. "Sit down, I'm not done." Morgan sat down. "Something bad did happen I guess, but it's best I show him to you, to get a better understanding of what the situation is, Ok?"

They nodded. "Ok, so please try not to freak out too much ok?" Ashley cautioned. They nodded again. "Ok, I'll get him, just wait a sec." They both looked at me with confusion. I gently covered my mouth to take Barry out, when he fell out, I noted them saying, "I didn't know where else to put him." I Lied. I could have put him anywhere else, my brah, my panties Heehee, my socks, my pockets. I could also taste my brother's cum again. Dammit bro, you are so funny. I then held him in my hand as he lay there, taking in his new surroundings. "Barry?!" Tiff and Morgan said simultaneously.

 

* * *

 

Barry:

It was damp and slimy in her mouth. I was happy to be here. It was very hot, her mouth must be a good insulant. Her mouth was very saturated, no corner without saliva, I was drenched in all of it. It was also hard to breath, but I could handle it. I just laid there on her molars as she talked to the girls. I 'd think I'd be able to hear clearly what they're saying since I'm right next to my sisters vocal cords. But I was wrong, I was distorted like my self-confidence, not drowned out by silence, but choked by super sonic noise. Her voice was so loud even when she talked normally.

I couldn't even make out her words, nor could I hear Tiff or Morgan. They were better though, I could make out 'Barry', and 'What happened to Barry?'. So I just ignored it to enjoy my temporary home. I was Still erect. This is the longest I've ever gone erect. It had been a minute or two I think. I decide to make a move for myself, I started to hump my sister's molar, while I masturbated. Using her saliva as lubricant, it was easy like PI. I came so many times in one minute. I think 10 times. I decided to leave the cum there, because she could swallow it anyway.

So, I just laid there on her molar facing the one above me. I wonder what would happen if she lowered it down on top of me to be crush by her molars, I wonder if I'd still taste as good as she proclaims. These thoughts were pestering my mind. I got aroused just fantasizing about this. Other thoughts invaded me like an unexpected guest at a party. Like; I wonder what it would feel like to be swallowed by her, what would it feel like to be in her stomach digested and turned into nutrients, as I'm slowly painfully eaten away by her deadly acids.

Then turned into her fecal matter to be discarded, and flushed down the toilet never to be seen again. Or maybe if I survived, which I doubted, how would it feel to travel her disgusting intestines as I experience methane, and shit. And how it might feel to be shat out her ass, to be squeezed out like toothpaste. Probably terrible, I imagine, but what an a trip that would be huh. I’d be the first human to ever do it, and I’d die doing it. My mind was then cut off when I felt my world tilt to a 90 degree angle, as I fall out of Ashley's mouth to her palm meet my sister again for the first time.

 

“Barry!?!” Morgan and Tiffany cried simultaneously. They both looked at me with shock and terror. “Oh my god! Honey, are you alright, what happened to you?” She cried to me with eyes of worry and care. “Well *Cough, I guess I shrunk.” I answered. “How in the world could this happen?” Morgan questioned herself. “The Green Water.” Tiffany offered. “You’re right, that must what caused this, we must take you to the doctor.” Morgan agreed and then concluded. “What would they do? They have no experience in this here. I’m too small for a blood draw, a mental check up will do us no help.

I actually feel fine. Plus, I probably will have to spend the rest of my life, like, this.” I say soon realizing my new reality. Morgan replies, “Well, I’d rather they find something to help you accommodate yourself, Barry. Doing nothing will do more harm than getting help from a professional.” “You really think there’s a professional for me?” I challenge. “Well, someone must help us right? And I’d rather it’d be a doctor than anybody else, OK?” Morgan argues. “I guess so, you’re right.” “Barry, you gotta lighten up a bit, it’s not healthy to think so negatively.” Tiffany advised. I sighed. “Ok, so let’s get to the hospital.”

So we got ready to drive to the hospital when Tiff raced toward Ashley and me. “Can I hold him to the doctors.” She plead. Her hands were held out for a prize she begged for. Typical Tiffany. “Please” She plead. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea Tiff.” Ashley argued. Tiffany said, “Please, please, please, I’ve never gotten to hold someone that tiny before.” “Neither has Morgan.” Ashley rebutted. “But she will, and I want to now, please.” Tiff complained. “Give me him or else….”

“Or else what?” Ashley challenged Tiffany. “Or else I’ll tell Morgan what you actually did to Barry.” Tiffany threatened with a smile. I feel sorry for Tiffany, she just wants some fun. I think. But then again she did step on me. “And what did I actually do Tiffany?” Said Ashley. “I mean you did rape him didn’t you?” We paused for 30 seconds.

Tiff was smiling on both sides of her face. “What do you me… I didn’t-” Retreated Ashley. “Oh come on, you can’t be so dumb can you? You blew him didn’t you, without his consent. Not to mention he’s your brother.” “But he li-”Ashley started. “It doesn’t matter if he liked or not. Did he or did he not give consent, or permission to blow him?” “No, but-” “No buts Ashley, rape is rape on anyone. He did not say yes, or even mention it. You just did it cause you felt like it. That’s rape… and incest.”

Ashley was torn. Did I actually rape him? Was he scared because of me? He had no say really, I just thought he’d like it … he did. But I forced him into it, into my mouth, he couldn’t say no. These ideas rushed to Ashley's heart, and she started to cry. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry.” Lied Tiffany. “Just take him and go.”

Ashley gives me to Tiffany who is full of joy as I dangle from Ashley’s blue fingers. Right in front of me are two bright green eyes that can kill a boy. She had her hands out as I fell onto her hands. It kind of hurt. Tiffany then held me up to her face to get a better look, she had a smile that said ‘You’re mine now’. I could see her green eyes just enjoying my sight. She was more than happy, she was ready for me.

 

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Barry goes to the Doctor.

Chapter 8: The Doctor by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Enjoy Reading!

 

We then got in the car to go to the hospital. I was still in Tiffany’s hands while Morgan drove, and Ashley sat in the back. Tiffany started fondling with my body during the ride. She would hold me in one hand and then the other, she then places me in both her hands, She sometimes placed me on her shoulders, and her nose. I couldn’t get a break from her grabbing me. But I guess that comes with my new size. I wanted attention, and now I get more than I ever pictured.

One time she even placed above her crotch, to which she immediately removed me off, because she felt uncomfortable. I mean uh, I was glad she did because I did not want to be there. So then she decided to just keep me in her hands. As she curled her fingers to prevent falling. Her hands were very clammy, I guess she was nervous… good. Her hands were also rough, like silk. Not soft though, I felt like I was on carpet flooring. Her fingers were monoliths that could belong to a goddess. She had no colour on her nails, just plain fingers.

So then, we made our way to the parking lot of the hospital. Morgan whispered to Tiff, “Hide him please, we don’t want anyone else to see him. That could be bad.” “OK.” Agreed Tiffany. Tiffany then looked at me to ponder. She licked her lips, then shook her head in defiance. I guess she thought against something. I thought. “I’m gonna put you… “ She looked down to her panties, her socks, and her lips I think. I hope she chooses something other than her panties.

  As if my prayers had been answered, my sister put me down on the car seat, then she bent over me like a huge ocean wave, to her legs, then she took off her shoe, and the her sock, and then she held it in front me, as if to show me where. She then plucked me off the chair, and held me of her dark green sock, Why is everything so green today? I then feel myself being lowered down into her humid, and dark sock. Hello darkness my old friend. And then she drops me from the where the sock began. And then I dropped onto what felt like a net. A clad net that is.

It was dark all around me besides the light shining above my head. But that didn’t last long, as a shadow loomed over the entrance to her sock. Then I watch as it slowly approaches the entrance to stop mid-sentence. Why’d she suddenly pause, is she fooling with me? Then it moves further into the sock, but stops a 3rd of the way. Please stop that Tiff, you’re scaring me! Stop it! It moves again further into the sock, enough so that only seems of light can be seen by me.

And it stops again, right above your head. She obviously enjoys tormenting me like this, helpless to her foot that could easily kill me. Why does she have to do this? I then crawl backwards to meet a wall of cotton, as her foot finally slides completely into the sock. I find myself between her two massive toes as I it is so massive.

If I could stand I would only be taller by a quarter inch, her nail would reach my chest above my nipples, below my collarbone. I notice that my sister has a bright red nail polish on. Because it’s bright enough to deflect the light barely coming from the opening of her sock. I get an erection.

All of a sudden I feel myself jerk upwards into the air for a long time, then I drop down for a longer time. I could see that her foot was up in the air as her shoe was pulling down, her foot even lifted out of her sock, for a while, I could see ½ and inch of a gap between her foot and her sock. On no! What if I slide under her foot, I’d be pulverized!

I’m small enough to slide under! This is not good! Her shoe tilted slightly up as she was stepping up, I actually begin to slide down her sock and under her foot, but I caught myself grab between her toes, where my bottom portion is under her foot. Then I feel impact as her foot made contact with the ground. I then maneuver myself enough for to get out from under foot, before she steps completely down, and I just make it in time. Her foot is planted firmly to her sock and shoe.

She then squeezes me between her toes, felt like a boa constrictor. Then she released me from her grasp. My body ached for a minute as it hurt slightly. Then her foot moved up again, tilting back, sliding me under her foot, then down again, as I repeat my moves. This was a shorter step because now she didn’t have to lift her leg as much, shortening how long it takes, cutting the drop height and the lift off, and reducing the impact, which I was relieved of. This made my tactics a little easier. But this time her steps were constant and were in a cadence. Making everything a repeat for my tactics.

 

* * *

 

Tiffany’s Perspective:

 

I had thought hard on where I would put him after the drive. Morgan told me to hide him somewhere on me. So I thought of three places, my sock, my panties Heehee, and  my mouth. Surely not my panties because I experimented that when she put him on top of my crotch. He felt good there, but then I felt guilty and uncomfortable. So, no. I said shaking my head. I then pondered about him in my mouth.

He might taste good, and feel good in my mouth, but I could swallow him by accident, and could never get him back, unless we ask the hospital. But they’d probably refuse because of how unusual and inconvenient for them it would be. And cost heavy for us. Then I thought about my sock. I could accidentally crush him, but at least we could revive him back. And he could be smart about it and not get stepped on by me. If he does, that’d be sad, but his fault. And we can always get him back. Yeah, I made up my mind, in my sock you go.

I then dropped him into my sock and waited for him to get settled. Then I slowly put my foot in so not to worry him, and I then pause for a moment for his sake. So he doesn’t freak, and because I want to tease him a bit. After four pauses, my foots in and I can feel him squirming between my toes, it tickles a little. I then slowly lift my foot so not to hurt him, and step down really gently.

Just so he understands what it will be like before I start walking on him. I land on the pavement of the lot, and just stand there hoping he’s reading. Then I squeeze him between my toes hoping not to hurt him, and then let go. Then after a short period, I started to walk. He was pretty good at not getting crushed. I walk with Morgan and Ash to the lobby. We set the appointment as urgent as possible so we get quick access to a doctor.

After a short few minutes of standing and talking about how’ll handle Barry, a male doctor comes out to take us into his office. He then thanks us for coming and asks ‘what’s the problem?’. My sister explains in detail what happened, including the water and the alcohol. She explains to him that our brother has changed dramatically so much that he is not as he were at all. The doctor nods, and asks where he is. Morgan then asks me to take him out. I look at Ash, and she looks depressed.

I feel somewhat sorry, but I got Barry so I’m happy. I then take my shoe off, my sock off, and pulled my brother out from inside my sock. Then I held him out for the Doctor to see him, Doctor Smith, how casual. Whence the Doctor saw my ‘little’ brother, his mouth dropped, his eyes bugged out and he just sat there is awe, confusion, and fascination toward the boy.

 

Barry’s Perspective now:

 

The motion stopped, her foot had collided with her shoe for the 1000th time. Then she walked again, for a shorter time. Then she stopped again, this time I hear her bend down toward me, I know this because I can hear her breathing closer now. I here fumbling, which means it’s time for me to get out.

I watch as my captor lifts her foot out of her shoe, I can’t see her shoe just the lighting. The sock receives light from the tiny holes it has, and I can now see her tan foot in my view. Then I see light peak in from above, it blinds me for a minute, until I see a hand that belongs to my sister steal view. He two fingers hold me and lift me up into the air. Then light floods into my eye sockets. Adding blindness for a few seconds, as my sister drops me onto a giant meaty hand.

I look around to find myself completely naked in the coldest room ever. Then I look up to see a man focused onto my tiny form, as he studies my every movements. Not once has he lost eye contact with my body. As he looks me up and down, I take note of his features. He has brown eyes and brown hair that looks freshly cut. He has normal sized lips and a brown mustache like his hair. And bushy eyebrows that I could sleep in. He was pale and maybe in his 50’s or 40’s.

His hand was like leather, and denim as one. He then speaks. “Never in my career have I ever witnessed any human as small as you are. You are a marvel! A person like you needs to be studied carefully and with compassion. You are going to make me a happy man.” “Sooo, can you help us?” Morgan asked politely. “Absolutely I can help you… well I may not cure him, but I should be able to assist him.” The man explained. “We will need to take him for a week or two, you can visit him anytime, but we prefer if you let us handle him.”

“What would you do with him in your lab?” Morgan asked. “Well, we certainly need to study his behavior, and rhythmic patterns, then perhaps we test his limits, stamina, and capacity to do certain things. I don’t think we would ever take blood from him, since he is this small we would never risk his life for blood.” He keeps explaining. “We would need to keep a low profile, we would not want him kidnapped.

Does anyone else know?” Asks the man. “Nnn Ooo. I don’t think so… No no one else but us and you.” Ash claims. “OK that’s good, less risky. “So wait you are taking him?” Asked Tiffany. “Well, yeah, I have to bring him myself, show him to colleagues, then start on him.” They all looked at each other. “We’ll be able to see him? That’s what you said.” Asks them all. “Yes I assure you.” He says. “We’ll provide necessities and care for him.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter will be very daring, it contains a lot of M/m content.

Chapter 9: Doctor Smith's House by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Enjoy again!

At that moment, we had decided… I would be taken away for actually about one month and a half. They really debated that one. The man wanted three months to do tests on me, but Morgan, Ashley, and Tiffany all disagreed with his proposal, offering two weeks instead, the man counterbid with two months, then Morgan said one, and that’s when it settled on one and a half.

The man said he would need to get to me right now to get the best results in his time frame. Morgan then agreed slightly, saying it is ‘paramount’. So then, they left me alone with the man. I had just noticed his name tag: Doctor Smith it read. “So, what now Dr. Smith?” I queried. “Well son, I have to gather my things and head home. I’ll be contacting my colleagues there.

So, you’ll have to wait till tomorrow to get to the lab… I also want know you better as soon as possible, since you’ll be living there for a while.” Said Dr. Smith. “OK.” I responded. “Is there a wife or kids at home?” I asked politely. “No, sadly, I got divorced so… I do have kids though, but they never visit me. But I guess I’ll have new company for a month or so.” “OK.” I said. He looked at me with a tinge of sadness in his eyes. I felt pity for the man, no one should be alone.

He then got his things and we headed out to his car. He put me in his sock like Tiff did. Except it was damper and actually smelled like trash heaps. Unlike my sis who’s feet didn’t smell bad at all, it actually smelled lovely, so I never noticed. Now that I was in his sock, he placed in on, unlike Tiff, he was quick about it, and I didn’t even have time to look up, until I saw is foot charge at me. I was caught under his big toe. Bigger than Tiff’s, and smellier. His toe was clammy and dry at the same time.

Every time he made a step his toe pressed me deeper and deeper into his shoe. Until I actually couldn’t move out of it on my own - my dick was also hit by the toe, every time he stepped, he grinded my dick against his toe, which also made me stiffen. I think he noticed cause he to started to move my member around, pressing in and out, moving up and down. I was getting a foot-job by this man. Sometimes he would squeeze it with his big toes. I hadn’t blown a load yet, but I think he was determined to make me cum. Because he just wouldn’t quite it. Eventually I came all over his foot. He then wiped the cum on his foot all over my body.

This actually turned me on. He started to play with me with his foot. Grabbing me up and dropping me with his toes. Rubbing my dick against his other toes. Then he made me slide under his foot, where I met his flat flat sole. He gently pressed down on me, trapping me against his sole. I was so hard I didn’t care, I came all over is foot as he gently ground me to his shoe. Then he lifted his foot off the ground, I was stuck to it because of how moist it was. He then slid his shoe off, and then his sock to find me stuck to his sole. He laughed, and I came again. “Man kid, you have endurance.” He commented looking at me with a creepy face. He then peeled me of like a cookie on parchment paper, my cum stayed on his foot, but some stuck to me. I was drenched in sweat and my own cum.

He held me between his fingers,  he licked his lips, and tossed me into his mouth. I landed right on his tongue, to see darkness arrive inside it. He then started to suck on my body, tossing me around, and tasting me. I was so horny, I masturbated and humped his mouth all around and came more times than I ever have. He teased me by spitting me out between his lips and dragging me back in. I rolled around on my sides, I did somersaults. He pressed me against the roof of his mouth, letting go to drop me on his tongue. He swished me around his cheeks.

I hit one side then the next, I slid under his tongue, and over his tongue. Then he placed me between his molars and pressed down, not enough to harm me, but just enough to pin me against them. He then switched to the other side, and did the same thing, then his incisors, held me between his front teeth, he count easily crunch me to paste and bone. The thought made me come again. He then opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out with me on it. He pulled me back in to look at me in a different position as I lay limp.

He was masturbating to my positions. Every time he stuck me out on his tongue he laughed. He then grabbed me by my legs and dangled me upside down, I was doused in gallons of his saliva. I just hang there limp. I then feel a gush of air as he brings me closer to his dick. I was just above his head, looking down I can see inside his urethra. A dark hole that spits seed.

He dropped me onto his shaft, as I landed on the edge where he mastubated vigorously. I could see between his hand and penis. I was then pressed against his dick by his palm, as he whacked off with me against his dick. I joined in and humped his cock. I came fast. I then felt myself being picked up onto his head, but on his hole. I just masturbted on his dick while he msaterbated is dick. I was awaiting my fate, when he slowed down, to gently massage his penis. I think he’s gonna…

Tons of seed shot up from his urethra and threw me across the room, I then hit the hard floor, as gallons of cum cover my body. I see him sitting there, masturbating still. I then here him gasp as more ejaculant pour on top of my body I was now unable to stand up for the cum was to dense. But as I look up I see the man towering over me, dominating me. I just lay there in fear and awe at his sexy stance, I am so hard. Then he lifted his foot above my corpse, he was gonna step on me.

There was a sudden pause… then he slammed his foot onto my frame, my body crushed under his foot. I’m not dead though. He then twists his foot into the ground, grinding me into the ground. I came again. I must have an endless supply of cum or something. I thought. His foot then lifted off of the floor with me stuck to the ball of his foot. Then he walked toward his bed, with me under his foot, crushing me constantly. Then he jumped onto his bed, and fell dead fast asleep. I didn’t at first, I was still hard, so I masturbted. And then after my dick was finally done.  I was left stuck to his foot and I stayed silent with my mixed feelings.

That was awesome, I can’t wait for this again tomorrow. My anticipation is killing me… Maybe I can get the girls to do this to me… No! Barry that’s way too far and weird enough. You’ve already gotten way too close to Ash now, and she’s depressed because of what Tiffany told her! Then again maybe she’ll love it, I mean I will. I would love if Morgan did it. Barry stop it, now! But she’s so sexy, and so is Tiff. No Barry, she’s 11 years old. I don’t really care actually, I can’t get her pregnant.

Demonica is sexy too, but she’d never. Nor mom, but she is just like Morgan, but mature and sexier. Perhaps I can convince my friends instead, Katarina would do it, maybe the guys too, if they don’t think it’s too gay for them. And maybe my new friends at the beach, they wouldn’t care I think. But not Mia, nor Heather, they creep me out, and I don’t feel safe around either of them. Jamie, Melissa, Jeff, Mike, Jake, and Hank might. Not Mike, he hates my balls I think.

Not Jake, he’s too drunk for my tastes, and would be way too drunk realize my limits, or I just don’t like him. Hank is pure muscle, so I’d get a kick out of that. I get a boner thinking about hands muscles. Jeff is pretty handsome himself too, he’s nice and kind, but plays around a lot with me. He’d be fun. Jamie and Melissa are oh so attractive. Melissa would definitely use me as a dildo. She might like that, I do. Jamie is sweet and is very sexy. She’ll do it, i think, just for the fun of it. But I barely know these people, yet I want to get so close to them, I’m unbelievable.

This would definitely fuck with my body, no doubt about it. He was so fun, and sexy. Even his foot is starting to turn me on, the stench to me actually smells better, and intoxicating. We did get to know each other better. Maybe I can convince the scientists to use me. They’re men and women who are probably lonely and would love a good fuck with a shrunken boy they can dominate helplessly, unrestricted from morals and laws and policies. I need a girlfriend.

Was I raped just right now though? My body is actually shaking a little bit, perhaps my body does not know how to handle this much adrenaline. Maybe I’m in shock but my conscious is denying this fact, and am I gay? I don’t find this deadbeat loser Doctor guy to be attractive at all, but the motion was so riveting and overwhelmingly exhausting, but I’d do it again. I just don’t understand myself.  I am gay, but not entirely, I love women and would mary one and have sex with a women. But a man I just don’t know, maybe I’ll have sex with a man, but I would not get romantic with a man. And then I fell asleep contemplating my own sexual orientation.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, next chapter is build up for the next chapter after the next chapter and Introduction to new characters.

Chapter 10: Breakfast Time, Plus going to the Lab by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Enjoy more reading!

 

I woke up to a shift in the wind, my body was pushed downwards, then slam, my face hit carpet. I’m still stuck to his foot? I then felt the foot lift off the ground, and then I face the man from last night, he looked at me, still waking up, and pulled me off his foot, and then he placed me on his kitchen counter. It had a white marble counter top, cold under my feet, and slightly dirty. For a doctor this place is filthy.

We were in an apartment the size of two twin bedrooms  in one. There was one door leading to the hallway. A door that had a bathroom inside of it, and a bedroom with a queen sized bed. Slam! I saw him drop a bowl onto the countertop, it was a white porcelain bowl, then he slammed a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And then a gallon of milk pounds into the counter, like a drumstick to it’s drum.

Doctor Smith just looks at me with wanting eyes. He surely wants more fun. Then he pours the cereal into his bowl, which to me sound like an avalanche, or a landslide. He then pours the milk it to the bowl, it sounds like Niagra Falls. Then he plops down with a loud boom and creek, as he sits on a barstool, he then grabs his metallic spoon, and was about to eat, when he paused to look at me.

He smiled at me. He then reached his hand over me. “Put your arms up, please.” He asked. I did so, confused as to why. He then pinned my arms against his nail - they were kinda long enough to hold me. I was the lifted up into the air, to see myself hanging over his cereal bowl. He then grinned at me and said, “Eat.” And then he dropped me into his bowl.

I landed on a hard piece of cereal. It hurt my legs a lot. I just saw him lift up his spoon to get some food. “I told you to eat, so eat now.” He demanded. I then was about to bite the piece I sit on, when he used his spoon to move around and mix the cereal a bit. Me included, He then digs his spoon into the cereal and lifts up the mounds of cereal in the spoon. “Sorry… Eat” He demands again. I then attempt to bite the piece next to me, but then I got distracted, and stared at Dr. Smith eat his food. I watch in awe as he lifts the spoon toward his awaiting maw.

Then opens his mouth very wide to let the spoon in. He draws it out, and nothing is left on the spoon. He then starts to chew, as I watch his molars munch on the food. It is hypnotic to me, I find myself turned on by this. He then swallows, I watch the lump of mashed food slide down his gullet, it was very hypnotic and frightening at the same time.

He then looks down at me uninterested. I then bite my piece and he continues. After the last bite, he lifts me up in his spoon filled with me, and milk, plus loose particles of cereal. He then pours me into his mouth and swallows the remaining food. He then drinks the last of his milk, and we head off to the shower.

He then turn on the shower, and water spills into the tub. He then grabs me, places me in his pubic hair, and washes himself. After he’s done that, he gets me from his bush, and starts to clean my body. He places in between his soapy fingers, and presses me against them. He then rubs my body with the soap. From my feet to my head. He then goes down to my penis and starts rubbing it.

I cum after a minute, and he lays me on the sink next to the toilet. I watch him turn the water off, and step out of the tub. He then dries off then dries me off with the same towel. He then goes out of the bathroom without me to get dressed. I sit there waiting when he returns, and grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste, and plasters the paste onto the brush. He then brushes his teeth.

Then picks me up with his  free hand, and places me onto his sofa. He then sits down across from me, and plops his feet on the coffee table, and turns on the TV. He then picks me up and puts me between his clammy toes so I can see the TV. It was The News on, and weather forecast was showing great weather. Then I stared at his big toe, and hugged it while watching The News.

 

* * *

 

After 30 minutes of TV and News, we finally go out to his car to head toward the lab, he had told me he had contacted the scientists earlier, and that they were more than interested in meeting me. He told me that there will be eight scientists there to greet me. And that there were two physicists, three chemists, and three biologists, one who studies specifically the human body. As I sit inside his shoe, under his foot, because we found out just how durable I am, he didn’t care whether he stepped on me or not now. So then we make it to the lab, and go inside the laboratory to meet up with his colleagues.

I then soon felt my world shift again, to feel myself exit his shoe. Then as he takes of his sock to lift me out. He then holds me out to eight unfamiliar faces, mostly female, they were all decent looking. The woman closest to me was white with brown hair and brown eyes, with glasses and red lipstick. She had a tired look on her face, which soon brightened up at me. Then next to her was another woman, who looked a bit younger. She was white with blonde hair and hazel eyes, her ample breasts were exposed a lot. She had pink full lips and a sophisticated look in her eyes. The next woman was black with black eyes, and big lips.

She looked to be the youngest of them all. Next was a chubby white woman, who looked at me with the most curious look. She seemed the nicest with purple thin lips. The next were two guys, one was an old man in his 60’s, he had grey all over him, and a wrinkly face on him. His brown eyes looked at me with a confused look. The other guy looked like a scrawny nerd with glasses hiding blue eyes, and full lips. He stared at me with hunger in his eyes, or his stomach, I can hear him grumbling, They all stared at me with content. “This is Barry, the marvel I was talking about,” said Dr. Smith.  “Yeah, yeah we believe you now Matthew, this boy here is quite astonishing.”The old man said.

“Oh he’s so cute and tiny, I just wanna eat him up.” The enthusiastic black woman said. “Don’t get too attached to this boy ya here, we don’t want him ending up in your pants, Bethany.” Mused the old man. The woman just smiled and giggles. “Oh, didn’t you hear me, I just want to eat him for dinner, I bet he tastes delicious.” She claimed licking her lips. “Oh he does, er, I mean I just found out after he fell into my cereal.” Lied Matthew.

They all raised their eyebrows at him. “Whatever, how did you get like this Barry?” Asked the blonde woman. “Well, my friend gave me tainted water from the tap, and this is what happened.” I answered. “Did the look different?” Asked the scrawny boy. That question hurt my brain. “Uh, It was slightly greenish.” I tried my best to reply to him. He just looked away.

Huh. I thought. “Oh, that’s where we come in, we’ll just do a chemical makeup of you, and look at what changed!” Bethany exclaimed. “Bethany, we need blood for that, and he is too small to draw blood from.” The blonde informed Bethany. “Wait, but why can’t we just…  you know…” I got very anxious. “Cause we need him alive idiot.” said the brunette. “And he has a family at home waiting for him.” Matthew told her. “Oh.” Said Bethany disappointed.

“What are we supposed to do then, without blood we can’t do anything for him.” Chimed the chubby woman. “We can still look at his DNA, and maybe we can expose his limits.” Offered the nerd. “I guess that’s enough.” Bethany said. “Alright that’s settled, us four will test his limits to dangers, and you’ll look at DNA.” The Brunette concluded. “Awww, why do you get the fun?” The chubby one argued. “Because you are a chemist, Ally, and you do that kind of stuff.” Chubby sat down defeated. “Ok let’s go girls.” Said another person, she was Asian.

She was about go and grab me when Ally blocked her hand. “What are you…” Complained the Woman. “Shouldn’t we get samples of his DNA before you play with him?” Inquired Ally. She was looking at the others, too. “I guess.” Said the Asian woman. Ally then went over to me, and plucked me with her stubby fingers. Also clammy. She brought me over to the two men and Bethany. The old man held out his hand for me, Ally dropped me onto it.

I landed rough, his hand felt like concrete, and was not nice to sit on. He looked like he was studying my body, because he looked me up and down. He then picked me up with his dry fingers, had dangled me in front his pupil. “So, I guess, I’ll take his hair, and Ally will take his piss. And Beth will get his semen.” Suggested the old man. “Yay!” Squealed Bethany. We all laughed at that. “And Nigel will get his… you’ll get heart rate. Blood sugar and all that.”

Finalled the old man. Nigel then nodded. “Ally will get him first, since piss isn’t much of a hassle to get.” Claimed the old man. Ally then got straight up, and grabbed me from his hand. It was a very rough transition, her fingers hit me like train. She held me up high as she walked to her office. I was flailing about my arms and legs. They were very loose from her grip. Wind was washing all over my body, as she made her way. We eventually made it there, we were alone.

She opened a drawer and pulled out a pixie cup. She picked me up and dropped me into the cup. “Pee.” She demanded. Luckily at that time, I had to pee. So, I did. It was a lot of pee, so that’s good. It didn’t fill the cup though, barely an inch to me. So I actually peed a second time, which turned the cup into a puddle. “Alright that’s enough.” Said Ally. She took me out of the cup and washed the pee from my legs.

She then laid me up on the tip of her finger. She had black nail polish, and it was not a pedicured nail. I lay on my back to face her eyes, as she lowers her thumb directly on my torso. Ally brought me out of her office to give me to the old man. “Here you go Ben, he’s yours now.” Ally dropped me onto his opening palm, like a blooming flower, almost.

“Thank you Ally, that was quick.” Claimed Ben. “I haven’t peed for a long time now.” I said to him. “Perhaps that’s a good thing, so you don’t have to pee every second.” Said Bethany. “At your size. A normal person would have to pee constantly, to get rid of the constant exhaustion of activity, and anxiety. Your body has adapted to your environment. So you may have more advantages, as well as disadvantages.” Bethany explained. “Well that’s good.” I replied. “So I guess it’s my turn now.” Claimed Ben.

So, then he took me to his office to get my hair samples. He placed me on his desk to go to his closet. He then came out with small scissors and a vile. He then put them next to me, and said, “You ready?”, I then replied with, “I guess so.” I said warily. He then grabbed me in place, leaving my head exposed. He then took the scissors, and was about to open them. Then he did, right above my head.

He was holding me upside down. His scissors were way too close for comfort, they looked close enough to chop my head. I then started to panic. “Stop it, you’ll be fine.” He assured me. It only calmed me down just a little. He then opened the scissors around my head. I was silently freaking out. Then he slowly closed them, and cut my hair. The scissors tugged at my hair, pulling at my head.

 

Most of my hair was gone now by just one cut, he said he needed more for accuracy. He then repeated the pattern again. But this time the scissors we much closer, actually touching my head once. He then cut, my head hurt from the pulling. He did it, again and closer, and again and closer. Eventually I had a kind of a buzz cut. So then, we finished the haircut. He then brought me out to the others.

He then gave me to Nigel. And he took me to his office. HIs hand was the most clammy, I couldn’t wait to get away from him. He did the basic doctor checkup. Blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar, and just the physiological questions. They were thorough with me. Asking about how I feel, and my experiences with my new world order as he put it. So then, we finished with the checkup, and he took me to my last person. Bethany. She stood up with glee, giddy with anticipation. She held out her hand, spreading her fingers, as if it expected a prize. She wanted good.

 

End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading!

Chapter 11: My Time with Bethany by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Enjoy more!!!

Nigel then placed me in her brown hand. It was a small petite hand at that. Very smooth and soft to the touch. She most likely cleans herself well, because a smell of soap lingered around my body. She also had a scent of french vanilla that was intoxicating to my brain and dick. “Ha, I guess you’re already ready for me.” She teased. She winked at me, I smiled at her, this is gonna be fun. I thought. She then took me to her office for my last test. She placed me on her stool, and told me to wait a second while she gets prepared. I was looking forward for her plans for me.

It took five minutes, before she came out of the closet. What I saw made me heal over. She came out completely naked. An orange aura emanating from her dark body. She was a Goddess, yes she was beautiful in all her glory. She walked toward me in a sexual manner. Twirling her hair, she spun around once so I can admire all of her. From her ass to her tits to her face, she was a fine woman. Smart, sympathetic, and sexy. She was the definition of perfection.

She looked at me, hungry for me. She then licked her lips for my satisfactory. I was as hard as a rock.  She then bent down, “And the show has begun.” She proclaimed. She then took her two boobs, and mashed them together. Rubbing them against each other, slowly, melodically. I hadn’t realized I was on her stool, as I was focused on rubbing my cock. I had to aim in the vile, but that was ok. She was more than ok. I came several times, admiring her work.

She then stopped that, and turn to face her butt. It was a nice butt, very toned, and had a shine to it. She then hovered it over my puny person. Shaking it up and down, left and right. He butt fat jiggles like jello, and smelt faint of shit. It was oh, so overwhelming. I couldn’t stop fapping. She twerked her but for me, lowering above my head, threatening to sit on me. I wanted it to though, How would it feel to have such mass smush me? I thought.

She then did something unexpected, she jumped, her ass falling over me. I screamed in terror, as I thought I was going to die. Instead, I hear a thundering earthquake, larger and louder than I have ever seen on The News. Then I realized I was still alive, and as I looked ahead, I saw the most terrifying thing in the world, and possibly the most magnificent. Her vagina was just inches away from me. Pink flesh, pulsating and dripping juice. She was wet, too. She licked her lips, and stripped down in front of my eyes.

She was rubbing her outer vagina, moaning and gasping for air. I could tell she wanted something from me. I had no experience in sex, so I didn’t know what to do with this gesture. She was eyeing me to her part. I had no clue as to what she meant. She was getting frustrated, and grabbed me. She split her slit open, and before I could detest, I was plunged into the dark, moist, and malicious cave.

I was being pushed deeper into her hole. I couldn’t see nothing, but smell her femininity, and her cave closed in on me. It got tighter the further I went. Her vagina walls pulsated, and were creating liquid, oozing from the walls. I was being forced in and out of her, making her scream in pure pleasure and ecstasy. I wasn’t hard anymore. I was actually fearing for my life, as it was hard to breath. I thought I might drown in her cum. As it filled the entire cave.

I started to struggle, but that added to her moaning again. This was way too consticting. It lasted ten minutes. Until her finger left the cave, leaving me in darkness covered in slimy, gloop. I was trying to escape when gallons of liquid spout from below and shot me out from her vagina. I landed on her thigh. I was plastered, and couldn’t move. I could hear heavy breathes as Bethany was gasping. She just laid there, not a word came out of her mouth.

I just stayed there in shock, I was kind of freaked out by this moment. I was also shaking alot, I was staring into the void, thinking about my predicament. I don’t know if I liked this, I must be scarred for life. Then again, she did put on a show for me. But is that worth risking my mental health for. If someone does something for you return the favor… I did not like how fast it all happened, she just shoved me in, like I was nothing to her, like a didlo, only less.

But because of this, I don’t feel ok, I feel, unclean, unsafe, insane. I feel, scared… scared of what she might do next. I have always fantasized going inside a woman… but never in such a way like this. I am scared. She then, peeled me off with her long black nails, as she lifted me in front of her mouth. She then opened it, and tossed me in.

I was still in shock, that I screamed when I was thrown into her maw. I landed on her molar tooth, and she swished me around, cleaning her fluids off of my body, tasting in, enjoying it. It, I am just an it to her, and she’s right in believing that. I began thinking negative thoughts about myself. When all of her juices were off my body, she kept sucking me. I think she likes my taste.

She teased me, by putting me at the back of her mouth, I was so close to her esophagus, that I began trembling. In fear, I just let her taste me limp. I just couldn't move. Or speak, or think now. I just closed my eyes, and fell asleep in her mouth… or I passed out. Cause I was fatigued.


 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading !!!!!

Chapter 12: Part Two, of the lab experiment by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Yess, more reading!!!!!

 

I then wake up in a sock, not infested by a foot, but smelled terribly familiar. It was the sock of Bethany, as the sock was cyan. I then felt myself sink into the sock, as it was pulled by a force. I then saw light enfold as a black hand was coming for me. It grabbed my body and pulled me into the light. I saw her face, bright with energy. "Hey baby, how you doin?"”Asked Bethany. I just smiled at her, then looked down, to think about last night. My first time ever to have sex was with a black woman, and I loved it, not that black matters to me. It's just I thought I would never have sex with a woman. I know I had it with the man, but that's different. That's not actual sex, right? And Ashley, that was just a blowjob, and she's my sister, so that does not count. She noticed. "What's wrong, baby? You didn't like it?" Accused Bethany. "No, no… I did like it, it's just… that w-was… my… first, uhm… time." I said embarrassed. "Oh?" She smiled, prideful. "Well, I am honored to be your first." She complimented. She then looked at me with concern. I think she noticed me shaking. "Did I spook you or something? Because… you are shaken a bit. Actually a lot." She acknowledged. "I just… didn't know how intense it would be." I looked down. "Oh no. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry, I-i went to far." She apologized. She's gonna cry, I think. "It's not that bad, really. I'm just, taking it all in… I did like it." She had tears in her eyes. "I didn't want this to happen, I knew you liked it, but I was selfish, and couldn’t help myself. I am sorry I did that to you." She was balling. I immediately tried to comfort her, so I stroked her thumb. "It's not your fault, Beth, you are beautiful, and I did enjoy our time together… please don't cry, I just don't… know how to feel about it. This is all on me." I tried to reason. "No, you can't blame yourself for my doing. I did that to you, *sob, I raped you… oh my God I raped you!" She was now sobbing. She then brought me to her pink lips, and kissed me, while tearing a lot.

After a while of just emotions, she finally came to her senses. She brought me back to the lab, because she brought me home with her. She put me in her sock, and I just sat there, thinking about today. What next huh? The next part is my limits. I hope they play nice, I don't want to be broken or killed. Maybe it's for the better, you don't want to live like this, Barry. *pause Oooh, her feet smell good, like, lavender. I noticed she had pink nail polish on. It turned me on a bit. She was really careful not to crush me.

So we made it to the lab in piece. Bethany walked into her office, and took me out of her sock.

She smiled at me, and then she dropped me off in the lab. She waved goodbye as she left the laboratory, and she then kissed her hand and blew a kiss in my direction. I pretended to catch it, and hug it. She cooed at my response, winked, and left the building. Leaving me to my devices. I then looked around the lab. There were a lot of microscopes and beakers and vials of chemicals. 15 stools and 15 tables, I counted. I then heard a loud rumbling, and distant voices in the distant. They came closer until they were behind the door. And then it opened, letting out four attractive woman, first came the blonde haired woman, next the brunette. Next came the Asian woman (I still hadn't learned their names), and finally an unfamiliar woman. She was Latino and had small breasts, not that it mattered, just a description. She had plump lips, and a smile with it. Brown eyes and brown hair, she had also a slim figure. And a small butt. Although, she was still attractive. They all looked around, I guess for me, until the Asian woman's eyes met mine. "Oh, there he is." The woman pointed out. They all walked in my direction, never leaving their gaze on me. They all grabbed their own stool and put them around the table I was on. They then sat down to discuss my fate. They started out with introducing themselves to me. "So, Barry... " Started the brunette. "I'm Doctor Standfurd, you may call me Mary." Figured, I thought. She then motioned to the woman next to her. She was the Asian woman. "I'm Professor Morrie, but you can call me Stacy." Then next to her, the blonde. "I'm Dr. Baldwin, but call me Erica, sweetie." Then finally the Latino woman. "Hola, my name Angela, but please prefer to me as Senorita Borina, y nice to meet tú" She said in a heavy accent. Her english was good, but had some slight errors in it, like mixing Spanish words with English words: You and Tú, or And and y. I know some Epañol, only small talk though, like hola y como estas, bien y tú? That stuff.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks soooo muuuch keep readinnng!!!!! Next Chapter Barry is a bit under pressure.

Chapter 13: Crushed By Angela by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

KEEP READING ENJOY!!!! :D

So, now that we all met, we then decided to figure out who gets me first. "Ok, what should we test first?" Asked Stacy. "Uhhmm… well, we should test his durabilidad, y maleabilidad. O en simpler terms, we crush him." Angela suggested. "Ok that's a start, what else?" Asked Mary. "Maybe we could test if Barry could survive being digested." Said Erica. "Hmmmm… I don't know.

That seems too risky. He could just die, you know. And we wouldn't be able to save him. Plus, I don't think he likes that idea." Said Stacy" "I don't." I replied. "Well, we'll consider es una posibilidad." Angela said. "We should test his physical abilities, like climbing things, and running. How has his metabolism changed, is it faster, or slower? How much water does he need now, and how much oxygen is enough for him to keep going long distances? How much can he handle at his current size?"

Mary was obviously very smart, as what she considered was what I liked the best. "Then I guess we should test his… I guess, his labido, teehee." They all giggle at that idea. "I guess that's a good idea." Erica agreed. "Alright then that's final. Angela will crush Barry, Erica will eat him, just make sure you can get him back. I will test his capacities, abilities, and limits. And Stacy can just see how he handles in bed." They all laugh.

Angela was first. She stood up tall, hovering her fingers over my body, and plucking me off the table. She set me on the palm of her hand, as she went to her office. Her hands were nice and smooth. Her fingers curled into a slight fist, I could see her long french tipped nails above my head. She smelt of lavender oil, and perfume. Her scent drew my dick out and she noticed.

"I wish, but that's not my job today." She said. She then picked me up again with two fingers. And dropped me on her carpeted floor. Or a pillow. It was a weird landscape comprised of one giant hill. And I'm on the top center. She then takes her shoes off, and then her sock. Her toenails were magenta, and she had long toes too. Her foot was actually pretty big. She had boots on so I couldn't tell before.

But now they were presented to me. She then lifted her toe right above my tiny frame. She held out a clipboard, the pillow and I were on a weight scale. She then knocked me over with her toe, hitting me with her hard toenail, so my body stung where she stabbed me. I held my torso in pain as I heard her giggle, and hovered her toe over my body. She then pressed lightly, her toe pressing me into the pillow until it caved it to the scale plate.

She then restarted the scale, and asked how it felt. I told it wasn't bad, because it wasn't. "It felt like a friend pushing me against a bed." I told her, she wrote that down. Word for word. She then raised her toe again. And this time pressed harder. "It felt like a punch almost,  a weak punch that doesn't hurt." I said. She then resets the scale again for another go.

She lifts her toe again and actually stomps me. This time it actually caused pain. My body ached after her toe rammed into me. I told her it really hurt and she just nodded. She does this repeatedly, stomping harder and faster, eventually knocking the wind out of me. She does this more and more, as her toe hit me like a bullet almost. I puked once. Soon enough she realized her toe wasn't enough to cause bodily harm to me. So she started to use her whole foot, first the ball of her foot, then her sole, and then her heal. I was covered in bruises, and marks from her skin.

She was getting mad. "I won't stop until you bleed, so fucking bleed you asshole!" She yelled furiously at me. She eventually got tired and stopped for to get rest. "PORQUE! WHY AREN'T YOU BLEEDING! Are tú like indestructible o something! Goddammit!" Wow! She is mad. "Perhaps it's the pillow, you know, maybe this pillow is making the impact less. I'm too cushioned." I tried to sound smart.

She then calmed down, breathing softer. "Huh, tú are right, tús pillow is what is making tú no bleed. No soy un experto en física, pero eso tiene más sentido! Ha Ha!" She was insane. She then took me off the pillow, and redid everything, starting with her toe again. This time it hurt, but she was just pressing on to me, then she stomped me flat. I wasn't bleeding, but badly bruised and in agony.

She then got pissed off when I wasn't bleeding, so she slammed her foot onto my entire body. I stuck to the bottom of her foot, but I was now, gushing blood. From my lip, to my nose. I was bleeding good. Even my bruises were bleeding now. She then peeled me off, and then screamed in pain, "Sí! Esto es increíble! Well, no for tú." She chuckled.

She then picked me up and kissed my bleeding body, covering me in lipstick. "Owwwww! Eso duele! I feel light headed." I complain. "Oh! Perdoname bebe. I'll put tú down. Let me get you cleaned up and fixed.” She said giggling. Bitch,  I thought. She almost kills me and then she laughs at me. I was then fixed and bandaged for tomorrow. I then fell asleep, tired from the pain.


 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! In the next chapter Barry becomes closer to one of the scientist than ever before.

Chapter 14: The Mary Olympic Games by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Thanks so much for reading my story now keep going there is so much more.

 

I wake up to light flooding my eyes. I find myself on a clean white bed, in a grey room and glass windows on one whole side of it. The room was spotless, from the baseboards to the ceiling fan? It's been a long time since I saw that thing. Even the TV was a shiny and black flat screen TV that was on. With a show on it, I think a comedy show because of the background laughter. The door was spotless too, even the door hinges. I then realize that I was very clean myself, so clean, I smelt nice.

Was I bald now? Since when… It looks like it was recently waxed. Actually, all my hair was gone, even my pubic hair. What? I soon further saw that I was wearing a white onesie, that fit tightly around my body, soft too. Even the air smelt clean, too. Everything was quiet besides the TV, when Mary walked in wearing a suit. She looked ready for a business meeting. "Oh good morning Barry, did you sleep well?" She asked sweetly. She walked straight toward me, looming above my view.

“Yeah, I guess so. Where are we?” I asked yawning. She glared at me. “Cover your mouth when you yawn.” She demanded. “Oh, sorry” I said yawning again not covering my mouth. She frowned at me. “How am I so clean?” I asked politely. “Isn’t it nice, I cleaned you last night, scrubbing the dirt and grime off of you. You were so filthy, covered in… various liquids. I also stitched your lip up, thank you very much… Man I would kill to have a son or husband like you,

I would force you to clean every inch of this apartment. Which could actually be one of your exercises now that I think about it. I would have to test you first, to see how long it takes you, oh who cares, everything will be even more spotless.” She said happily. “If you couldn’t tell, I have mild OCD.” “Oh, I could tell.” I said, she giggled. She then went in her closet and closed the door. I could see under her door that she was changing clothes. “Why the nice suit?” I asked. “Oh I was just shopping for food and water for you, and got some junk food and popcorn for a movie or two with you. If you like movies.” She was saying. “And the suit… I just like how sharp I look in it.” , “Ok.”, She then opened the closet to door to come out barefoot with a pink t-shirt and just black panties.

She had her hand on her hip, as she twirled around, “How do I look?” She asked grinning. “Like your ready for slumber party.” She snickered and winked at me. Her icy blue eyes staring at me. She then picked me up with her red nails, pinching me between them. They were long, and clean. “Maybe your first test will be doing my nails.” She thought out loud. “And then maybe you could brush my teeth for me.” She said smiling. They were really clean, but I could see the details she couldn't.

She then brought me out of her bedroom into the hallway, it had tiled floor, and white walls and ceiling. The doors were white to, also very clean. The hallway lead to a living room with a single rocking sofa. Positioned in front of a smart TV. Also, very clean. She then put me on her clear coffee table, and then dropped a couple strange items in front of me. She then plopped her two football sized feet on the table in front of me. She then stretched over her feet to see me.

“So… you see these feet? Yeah, these girls have been at it allll day at work, and now for you.” She proclaimed. She huffed. “So… what I want you to do for me… and them, is I want you to use those tools that I handcrafted for your benefit, to clean my feet, because they are so dirty from walking all these days and nights. I do clean them to my best abilities, and to my time. But you can do sooo, much better than I can.” She said hysterically.

“So, I want you to clean my large feet, and believe me, these are big feet, with big toes, and a big sole and heel. So look over my tools, and get started right away when you’re done familiarizing yourself with them, because this might become a weekly chore for you. I mean, the girls will want in on this too I suppose. Plus at your size, this is the perfect job for you, so you could open up a salon. Ok, go… and if you don’t do soo good, I’ll just shove you up my rectum, so you’ll learn from your mistakes. I know harsh. Right?” I just stood there taking in what she just said, and walked over to her ‘tools’.  I studied them for a while.

I picked up what seemed like a brush two thirds my body. A piece of cloth twice my height. Then a cap of water, and another of soapy water. Just enough to clean both feet. I hope. I then pulled all the items toward her awaiting foot. It was indeed a large foot, stretching for a half mile or more, from my perspective. I then lifted the brush up, put it into the soapy water from the brussels. Then I took it out, and scrubbed it with my arm, to get the suds going. She looked at me in approval of my action. I then raised the five pound brush onto her skin, she giggled.

I then started brushing the bottom of her heel, Starting from the far left working my way to the right. It took me about five minutes to finish the bottom of her heel. Which I only cleaned from my height and a little higher. I had to climb her wrinkly foot with the brush, to clean the rest. This is gonna take an hour. I thought. I started to climb her foot, using her folds as foot and hand holds. Not wanting to miss a spot, so I felt for the nearest wet mark I made with the clean water, I rinsed the suds off with the water. I was also wearing the towel around my waist, adding to my mass.

After I was finished with almost half her foot my brush was dirty, so I had to climb back down to clean it, and put more soapy water back onto it again. Made it sud again, and trekked back up her foot. I think she was impressed because it only took me 20 minutes to have almost half her foot done. Less than I expected, alright. I continued to clean the top half of her foot it the same time, actually a little shorter than that. I then make it under her toe arches. I impress myself sometimes. Only sometimes though. I make it up to stand between her toes, and clean the part between her toes. And then I start on her toes. Finally. “Don’t clean the nail part just yet, later I’ll have to take off the polish, so you can clean them with a new tool.” She informed me.

So then I finished her toes, avoiding her nail. I was still ordered to clean the skin under her nail though. I was done with this foot for now. I then climbed down to clean the brush, then drag the stuff over to the other foot. This second foot took me only 20 minutes this time, because I had a pattern now. And this foot was cleaner somehow. So then I was done for a little while with her feet. My hands and feet hurt from having to climb her soles up down and up again. Twice, too. She then left to get nail polish remover, and cotton balls, and some variety of colour choices.

She said I could choose after I clean her nails. She brought out some more tools, and a cap of clean water and soapy water again. The new tools were like filers, and smaller brushes that looked like paint brushes, they were straight, instead of the oval one I used earlier. One was a sander. “All I want you to do with filing my nails , is to make it more round, it’s already round, but you can make it more perfect. After that, I want you to clean it and polish it with the clear polish. To make it shine. Sand it and file it to make them sharp too. Go!” She announced.

I then used the pick to clean the gunk from under it, something she didn’t ask for but appreciated. Done with that, I then started to file the nail to sand it rounder. It was actually harder than it seemed, her nail didn’t naturally curve in a round line, so I followed her line, making it a straighter curve. I then curved the edges a little bit to make them rounder. And I followed my technique to the tip of her nail. I then did the same to her other nine nails. I then sanded them, to make them sharper and stronger looking. The were so sharp they could cut my hand if I hit the tip too hard.

After I did that to all of her nails, I went about to cleaning them now. I used the biggest brush to clean her nail with soapy water. Her entire big nail was sudsy. I then rinsed her nail with a brush of just clean water. I then got out a smaller brush, as big as my head, to brush the sides of her nail, and even her nub and indent between her nail and toe skin.  Again, something she did not ask for, but loved, because her mouth gasped at me when she saw me do this.

I then rinsed them off again to do the other nails. Then I got the brush, a toothbrush cap of the clear polish to coat her nail with. I started polishing her nail around the edges first. Slowly, moving down to the tip of her nail, then doing it again next to the line I just made, getting them molded into one, then the next, and then the next. I then finished glazing her nail with the polish, and looked at it to see it looked perfect. Then I did that to the other nine nails, and then I was done. Completely done with her nails,  for now, until the colouring.

She just ogled her toes saying how perfect her bare toes looked. And to be honest, they did look pretty. She then moved the entire rainbow of colours in front of me, telling me to pick one. I walked around the museum of colours, as she removed some of the dull colours like brown, and dark green, and pale. Moving away the bombastic colours like yellow, silver, and gold. Bronze and grey. She left the bright colours though, like bright green, and baby blue, orange and some shades of red. Plus warm colours like pink, hot pink, purple, and black. As well as white, and blue, and even turquoise.

I didn’t like the white, blue, or green because eww, green. My least favorite colour.  I left purple and black alone, as they were too dark for her eyes and skin. I then came up to the different reds and pinks and violets, as well as an orange. I decided a no on orange, as they didn’t go with her eyes. Not red since she already wore that colour. I then met the pinks and a violet. I then looked over the pinks. One was a bright pink that said, ‘hi, I’m happy to be here.’

One was a dark pink that I didn’t like. On was a hot pink, and I liked that one, and I liked the regular pink, too. Plus the violet was still there. The hot pink was to solid to go with her blue eyes. So I discarded that one. I had to decide, pink, or violet. Then the Jeopardy song played in my head……….. “Pink,” I pointed at the pink. She then lifted up the pink and opened it. The smell was ratchet, and so overwhelming. It was hard to breath with the ammonia in the air.

She ordered me then to paint them, which I did so well. I used the technique I used to polish with the clear paint. After I was done, I stepped back to admire them, as she did as well. They actually looked beautiful, and maybe sexy. Because I felt my onesie go stiff after staring at her pretty toes. She was so happy, saying so clean, and perfect they looked so pretty, and how this was the best pedicure she’s ever had.

She even said woman would love this if I actually opened up a nail salon. She said she’d go there every time to paint her nails. She even felt he nails with her fingers, and said they were so straight and so sharp. She then pinched me with her red fingernails, as she brought me closer to her puckered red lips, as she smooched me for like an eternity. Never letting me go, until we parted, and her lipstick stuck to me like glue. My entire body was painted red by her lips. She laughed and smiled at me, wide and proud. She was happy. Then she brought me to her room and locked the door.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading and next chapter is a little change in settings.

Chapter 15: At Home by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

The story has shifted a little to see how the girls are behaving while their brother is being tested on. Please comment on this one since this is my longest chapter so far.

Meanwhile, at home, my sisters were starting to become insane while Barry was away. Morgan was freaking out, outlashing sometimes, in pits of rage and anxiety. She was becoming jittery, walking around aimlessly. Talking to herself, whispering “How could this happen? Barry must be so scared.” Ashley was getting more depressed by the second, crying over what she did, She rarely came out of her room, once to eat, then to walk around the mansion.

Tiffany was sitting on her bed, lonely without her toy brother. She had not gotten that close to him in years. He, like to Ash, was completely distant. But she got used to it, so she thought nothing of it. She was missing the sheer enjoyment she had holding him in her hand, and feeling of him touch her toes. She thought that it felt good to feel him touch her foot like that. She wanted more time with him, to play with him, and bond together, like they never have before.

Perspective is interchangeable with Tiff, Ash, and Morg(Not in that order);

Tiffany’s Perspective:

I miss Barry so much, I have never felt so… happy in my short life before. Feeling him on my body like that felt so good. Watching his body walking on my hand gave me pure pleasure. Oh how I would kill to have him here with me. That stupid Morgan haaad to let them take him, it’s not like they were going to grow him back, not that I wanted him to. He was soo cute he held my nose so tight for support, trusting me for his dear life not to end in a fall. He was adorable, I love him like this.

I want him like this forever and ever. I felt weird when he was in my shoe, like I was his Goddess, or  his Mistress or something. The thought of him turned me on. I want to make him love me, like he would Morgan. I also want to feel him struggle in my pussy. Just the thought of him there makes me moan. He would love that wouldn’t he. Loving me, and making me wet.

I was masturbating to my brothers demise. Oh if only he were willing, then I would be complete. I had the most amazing orgasm dreaming about Barry. “He would feel so good down there, and cum inside of me, and maybe I could get pregnant with tiny babies his size.” I was now determined on what I was gonna do when he returns from the Doctor.

My sister Morgan had been wondering in the hallways for about 30 minutes, it was irritating me a little bit. But I could understand her stress. Barry was taken away by some Doctor man. We have no idea what they have in store for Barry, they could be abusing him for all we know, or even… No they would never! Would they? I decided I was going to tell Morgan to stop panting around the house, she was making me sad.

I then walked out of my room to talk to Morgan. “Morgan please sit down, Barry is in good hands. He is safe.” I plead. “No he is not safe at all! He is somewhere scared and in danger. Who knows what they are doing to our brother. He could already be… *gasp Oh God!” Morgan was fearing the worst of Barry. I hugged her, “He is in good hands, they promised he would be safe.” I said.

“No they didn’t, they only said that he would be alive.” Morgan argued. She was moping. “I’m sure they are just doing their best… and he is a strong guy, he can handle what they put him through.”, “What are you saying!? He is not that strong mentally Tiffany, you know your brother, he’ll hide his feelings and never talk about it. He won’t be able to handle that kind of, handling.”, “He’ll make it I promise, he’s perfectly unharmed.” ,

z1;I hope you are right.” ,  “Why is Ashley so uptight about Barry?” I went silent. “Did something happen between her and Barry and her?” I stayed silent. “Did you do something?” Morgan accused. She was looking at me intently. “Tiffany answer me when I am talking to you!” ,

“I don’t really know what happened between those two, but I am sure she is just upset about Barry being gone like you are. She’s just depressed about it.” I kind of lied to her then, Ashley had been taking my threat way to bad. I shouldn’t have done that to her. She is way to sad for my comfort now. “Well I am going to confront her about it right now.” She stormed off to Ashley’s bedroom upstairs. No no no! I’m sorry Ashley.


Morgan’s Perspective:

After talking to Tiffany for like seemed too long, I headed upstairs to confront Ashley about her stupid drama between her and her brother. I was just at her door, as I opened her door, I could see her laying on her bed, away from the door. I could hear sniffles. This bitch has the audacity to worry about Barry now, when she had little to no care in the world for him. Now she cares all about him.

  “Ashley!” I screamed her name, she just looked up in tearing eyes. “What?” She said. “What is this crying about Barry all of a sudden? I thought you hated him for some reason!” “What are you talking about, I always loved Barry, he is just so distant that I never could get to know him better. You're the only one who can touch him without him freaking out. I just wish we had that kind of relationship together.” She was now sitting on the side of her bed, facing me.

“You mean to tell me that you’re jealous of what me and Barry have, something you never attempted to try having.”,“*gasp I tried my hardest for him to see me. But that was impossible before he shrunk, now we can become closer than ever now… if he were here.”,”You told me you hated him because of his way of talking to people, and his pervertedness around us. Which I can say doesn’t matter to me, since we are the only woman in his life, other than Kat, to give him our attention. No wonder he looks at us like that, we are all he’s got.

Now more than ever. I’m even flattered to say he looks at me like that, so I know that I’ve got it yha know. He’s also so handsome too, that’s why I let him. I think I might have sex with him one of these days.” … “So what it with you and him now, what happened?” I asked nicely as possible. “You’re gonna kill me for this.” Ashley said. “Try me.”, She breathed in.

“When I found him in my ear, I started to play with Barry… like, I kissed him with my big lips, and it felt great to feel his body against my lips, you have no idea. Then I… kind of… gave him a blow.” I was taken aback a bit. “Wait, that’s it, just a blowjob? I thought you raped him, or something worse?”, “I did a lot worse, I think, I sucked him into my mouth, and tasted him. Oooooh he tasted sooooo delicious. He was coming all over my mouth and that tasted so good, too.

I let him hump my tongue and teeth. He was in love as I was in love, too. I just wish I could do that again.” I could see her panties damp now. “It seems like you two had some fun together… to be honest, I think that’s kind of funny you two got that close. That’s all fine to me, I don’t care if you fucked him even if he were normal sized.” She stared at me in confusion. “Really, I thought it was taboo, and socially unacceptable.”, “Oh it is, but if that’s what you're doing, I couldn't give two shits. Just share him with us you know… and especially now that he’s like really small now.” She smiled a bright smile when she heard.

“I told Tiffany this, and she told me that I raped him, and that it’s because he didn’t give consent and all that. I just forced him into it, he had no real choice in it. Just mine. She even blackmailed me, saying she would tell you if she couldn’t hold him for the drive to the hospital.”, “Was he spooked when you gave him the offer?”,

“I don’t think so, he said he was just taking it all in, and that he didn’t know what to think on it… he smiled at me after he was out of my mouth. I almost swallowed him though.”, “It’s not rape if he committed to it, and, he won’t have a choice in a lot of things now that he is only an inch tall.”, “Ok.”, “And I’ll talk to Tiffany about that blackmail. Just don’t almost swallow him again.” We both giggled at that. I then walked out of her room. “Tiffany! Come here now!”

Ashley’s Perspective:


“Coming!” Said Tiffany outside the hallway. I only heard whispering in the hallway, and a “But Morgan…” and a “No butts Tiffany, you’re grounded until Barry comes back, and maybe even longer! That means not phone, no laptop, no boyfriend!”, “But…’ She complained. “ … Ok.” I was smiling in my head. She then walked past my door, and glared at me. I just smiled and shrugged. She deserved it. I thought. She then mouthed a ‘I hate you’ at me. I just rolled my eyes. I am happy.

I layed on my back smiling, thinking. So then, it wasn’t rape. Tiffany was just trying to scare me in giving up my Teddy Barry… When he gets back, he is sleeping with me, actually I think Morgan might take him first. I hope she just lets me have him, or she’ll fight over him like he was hers to begin with. I mean, I feel that way now, but she will be persistent. Oh, I think he might feel awesome in my pussy. MMMmmmm, yeah. That’s what I’ll do. Never mind he’s my brother, but handsome sexy man boy child.

I wonder how mother and Demi, Kile,and Tom will feel about his shrunken form, surely mother will keep him safe and love him for sure. But I think Demonica might want him all for herself if she is interested in him. But she never cared about him, they just saw each other and walked right by. She’s so a deva and a gold digger, she’ll demand everything from him, now that she can dominate him. We’ll have to watch her actions closely, so she doesn’t get mad at him refusing to do something she wants.

I mean, she might want way too much from him. Or maybe I’m getting this all wrong, maybe she cares about him just like I did, he is just so unsociable. Yet again, she doesn’t really care about the rest of us either. She barely hangs out with us, just goes out with her friends, and dates. She might use him for sex with her dates, to spice things up. She is also so kinky and whorey, she’ll make him do the weirdest things and most stressful things as well.

I wonder how Dad might react, when he comes to live with us, as mother says he’s considering doing. He’s still young I guess, in his early 40’s. Mom’s in her late 30’s, 39 actually, cause she gave birth to Demonica at 18, with Dad at 21. Even at 39, she’s still beautiful and as sexy as when she conceived me and Tiff. Plus, her humongous boobs make her look all the more awesome. I then fell asleep to my inactivity, and slept for eight hours. I dreamt about fucking Barry’s submissive body. I was hot in bed, and kept dreaming. I love you Barry.


* * *


Back to Barry’s Perspective:


I woke up, to the light burning my eyes. My body felt so sticky, with cum all over my body. Last night was so amazing, and so unclean. Mary was surprisingly dirty with sex, she was so turned on by the feeling of me in her body. She had multiple orgasms, going limp after the 50th one. But I was not done with her, I kept going until I was tired, and even when she fell asleep to my simulation, I kept at it, giving her myself, and all my respect to her sexy old body. She was old, in her late 40’s, but she had a body any human would dream to get. Whether a man or a woman, she would get both.

I saw her get up and rub her eyes open. She looked down at me with a satisfied smile. She then looked at me, then herself and shuddered, realizing how filthy I was, and how she needed to make a shower. She then looked at her hands to see dried cum on them. Last night she gave me a thumb-job. I don’t know if she actually wanted to, but last night she asked me to do her nails while she slept. So I did, making them as clean and shiny as possible to my ability. She saw my ‘handy’ work.

“Did you do my nails last night?” She asked. “You asked me to do them while you slept, so out of respect and love I have for you, I did as you said.”, “Wow! They look wonderful, I love the colour too, it matches my toesies. Ahhhh! Thank you so much sweetie, you’re a peach… wait… you Love me?” She asked me quietly. “Yeah of course, I do now.” She looked away. “You shouldn’t get too attached to me, baby, I mean Barry. Don’t waste your heart with me, last night was just a one time deal. It won’t go further than that, honey.”, “I mean, I know that, but I still am in love with you.”

She covered her mouth in consideration. She made a noise with her mouth. “You’re a sweet delectable boy, Barry. You're just way too young for me and vise versa.”, “Age is just a number Mary, and you’re so beautiful and wonderful to be with… I know we can’t have anything together, but I still love you. I know what I can’t do, but I… just wish we could go on like this forever.” I finally said. “I do too, but… it’s not possible, and since you know, we can’t tell people about this.” I was confused. “Why not? An amazing experience like this has to be remembered.” I claimed. “Oh, I will remember this Barry, but let’s get cleaned up here alright.” She said picking me up.

We made it inside her raining shower, and cleaned ourselves. I watched her as she washed herself. She was so magnificent, so… empowered. She touched her legs, and then her, waist and ass. Then up to her stomach and bosom. Then her neck and her face. Then her hair, her brown clean hair. Then she grabbed me, she rubbed me between her soapy fingers. Then placed me on the sole of her foot, and smeared me against it. Under her heel, against her sole, and between her toes.

She used my body to clean her body. I was hard and cuming. Then she brought me up to her face with a large beautiful smile. He large unpainted full and luscious lips, looked so pretty, so kissable. She then squeezed me in a fist, and moved me all around her hand like a toy. We got out of the shower to dry off.

She dried off first, but she did not let me dry though, saying it was part of another exercise she wanted me to do for her. So I just sat there as she got dressed for another special day with her. She said she has not left her house, and will not, unless for food and supplies, go outside until our days are over.

She then placed me on the bathroom sink, she told me she had to get something. I was intrigued. So, I watched her leave then to come back with stuff in her hands. She then placed them in front of me, and told me to familiarize. So, I did. I walked over to the interesting tools she provided for my next task. The first tool was a brush, and when I felt it, it felt scratchy, and not soft and spongy like before.

I wonder what this is for. I went on to the next tool. It was a bunch of flossy string, maybe floss. Next I met with a tube of toothpaste and caps of mouthwash. Then another thing, that looked like a harness.  Do I have to brush her clean teeth? I thought. She then showed up again. “So, can you guess what I want you to do for me.” She tested. “Clean your teeth?” I answered. She smiled, “You are absolutely right young man. I am going to place you in my mouth, and you will clean my teeth. I will take a nap on my bed, so you won’t have to worry about me moving half the time.

Because this is what you will do for me at night, when I am asleep. Because I have you, you can do that… my teeth are very clean, but they can look a lot cleaner because of you. So, you ready for your new task?” I nodded. “You will have to use the harness, because I always sleep on my back, just tie it around my tooth or somewhere ok? Ok.” She then layed down, lifted me and the tools onto her chest, and told me to clean while she slept. So then I waited till she passed out.

I then grabbed her harness, and trekked my way up her neck and below her bottom lip. What a large lip. I thought. I then grabbed the flashlight that I now found out about, she turned off all the lights so it looks like nighttime. I pried her lips open to sneak inside. I fell onto her bottom tooth, which was not where I wanted to end up. I jumped up to her top tooth, and tied the harness around her incisor.

I then tested it out, moving up and down her mouth from the harness. I then tried swing fro each tooth, and I could make it to her molars. So then, i went back up, had to push myself out of her sealed lips. And got the brush and toothpaste. Had her floss tight around my waist, and bucket, or cap, of clean water to wash away the paste.

I then started at her furthest molar, to get the hardest done first. I smeared the paste on her brush, and started scrubbing hard. I started scrubbing the top and bottom of her tooth, back and front too. Her tooth was already white, but still had grime on it. I cleaned almost underneath her tooth. After I was done with that moar, I rinsed it off, and went to the next one. This one was smaller, making it easier, but I knew I had 27 more to go. It took me nearly 10 minutes, but I finished to first set of molars. Then I went to the other side, still on the top row, I cleaned that for 8 minutes, decreasing my time.

The bottom molars were faster, and faster, until I eventually got to her cuspids. This were easiest to handle, because of how cone shaped it looked, actually it looked a more round-edged pyramid to me. When those were finished, I started the incisors, and then I was finished. I felt like I had to do more than this, so I decided to scrub her tongue. I rolled down the harness to the back of her mouth to clean the bottom to the top.

I began on the edges and worked my way left to right then up, and repeated that. I finished in like 20 minutes. I wanted more, I cleaned her gums for a while, making them shine. Then her cheek walls, then the roof of her mouth, then inside her lips, then outside her lips. I still wanted more done. So I moved to her throat, started cleaning that. Then after the dangerous challenge,

I rolled up her mouth, turned on my light, and looked at her mouth form the inside, looking down her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. It looked hellish. If hell had an entrance that was void of light and surrounded by walls of pulsating flesh.  It looked really clean. Her mouth looked so clean, it was really slippery when I leaned against her tongue.

This mouth had no dirt no grime, and was protected by a layer of mouthwash I dumped in her mouth, and then washed off with water. I begin my ascent out of her mouth onto her chin, I slid down her neck, all the way between her breasts, I laid down directly between the two mountains, and dozed off.


* * *

[7:00 hours later]

I wake up the next morning to my world revolting. My legs unwillingly we forced together as I was rising in the air upside down by the leg to see a warm smile. She is absolutely stunning. I thought to myself. She has to do modeling, or has to have done modeling because she would bank. She then stood up, raising me at a higher elevation. We ended up in her bathroom where she turned on the shower head in the shower stall.

She cleaned herself first, and then me. We both dried off, ready for the day to come. She had told me that this part of the cleaning will be nightly, as in “You will be doing this constantly every night. And you did a marvelous job, I have never seen teeth so clean before. Good job, baby.”

She then told me that she had a meeting with her boss, so we then got dressed, or so she did, I just put on the makeshift sweatpants I had crafted overnight. They kept me warm and dry over night and during humid moments on my legs. I had also put on a pair of DIY socks that I had hand crafted using her carpet strands and fabric she told me I can use as clothing material.

I had to sit on the kitchen table to wait till she got dressed up for the meeting, and I had to prepare myself for my placeholder till then. I was going to be in her sock the entire time, as I can now handle extreme pressures and large amounts of weight.  I was actually looking forward to this, since this was going to be six hours of feet in high heels. I don’t necessarily get why girls wear these shoes,  it doesn’t look that attractive, or professional. Heels are just not my thing.

I saw her come out in the hallway with her socks and shoes in her hand, I suspected it was for me. Mary then dropped the sock overhead, and told me to get in. I did, and was at the toe section of her sock. I then saw some pretty toes crawl in, and engulf my entire, as her toe: her pig toe. Was placed directly onto my form, with only my head uncovered so I could breath.

I could then feel her lift her foot up and step down to the ground as she walked somewhere, most likely her car. Then after I couldn’t feel her toe bury my body under it, I then feel slight pressure. I think she is pressing the gas pedal.

After for 20 minutes, I could feel my world lift far above to slam back down from the heavens. Her foot slammed into me for like, 5-10 minutes, until I could her thundering steps outside her shoe, then her foot stopped crushing me. I could then finally rest for six hours. So I fell asleep under her arched foot, as her boss and other voices, boomed from a distance.

* * *


[6:00 hours later]


The world shook me awake, calling me to get out of a deep slumber. Her foot actually feels nice on my body. Then the world came crashing down, as my body was crushed by the giant mass of flesh. It feels like a cargo ship dropped on me. Flat. I was pressed into her heel this time, it was very… bowlder like. I had been trampled on for what seemed like 15 minutes, and it all stopped for 30 seconds, until Mary’s foot pressed on me for the second time.

We had reached her home. I was then taken out of her sock, and placed into her mouth, she sucked me until she got dinner cooked. Her mouth was watering because of the delicious smell of her cooking. It was clean and perfectly prepared spaghetti, something I would never of thought she ate. It smells good. I thought. She then set the table up for her, and spit me out onto her hand like a cannon in a carnival shooting a clown.

I landed on her palm, and she quickly dried me off with a handkerchief, then placed me on the edge of her plate with a napkin with a large piece of garlic bread and a salad. The salad contained some carrots and cheese with a layer of Thousand Island dressing. My favorite. We then began to eat our portions. I started with the salad, picking up a lettuce leaf and dipping into the dressing and ate it. It tasted like heaven with a slight spiciness.

I finished that, then went on to the car sized bread, and took pieces of bread out from the bigger one. It took me 2 minutes just to finish half of the big piece. Mary was then finished with her food, I was actually full now. So she cleaned up, and did the dishes. I was placed in her bra during her duty. She then took us into the living room. Turned on the TV, and sat down with me in her bra against her boob. I felt her hand press me further into her boob. Like a giant pillow, a fleshy pale giant pillow.

She didn’t take me out at all, I think she’s tired of me, she is getting less and less enthusiastic of me. She did tell me that this was a three week thing with her. Then I’d have five weeks left with the scientists. I think they might play with me a little when they have over time with me. I then heard a rumble throughout her body above me, Is that snoring. I think she’s asleep… Hmm. I then tried to fall asleep using her boob as a mattress. It was like sleeping on a waterbed, kind of comfortable, but hard to sleep on. Especially when I am pressed against her nipple. It took me several minutes to fall into my daze, and sleep.

 

End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading, next chapter is an extention to this chapter. 

Chapter 16: Exercising Time by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

This has been a blast writing this. Plenty more to come although we are coming up to where I have to write more content so stories may be lacking within the next two weeks. But Enjoy!

The next day was an active day. She had me do all kinds of physical activities, like for instance; she had me climb her enormous body, run around her house for a short time. Then she forced me to lift objects up, and bring them to her. Mary took notes of all my actions, including my mistakes.

One mistake that I got embarrassed of was when I fell from her waistline and onto the floor. She laughed at me and said “get up”. I abided. It was a strenuous workout, my body was sore and I felt like I was gonna keel over. This went on for about four hours (it was actually 30 minutes but to me it felt like four hours had passed).

Moments later and the exercise was over and then she said, “Alrighty then, our time together has come to an end, I have attained all the information I needed to test you stamina, so I will bring you to the lab in about, I’d say two hours. ‘I really enjoyed having you here with me, everything was so spectacular, from the maintenance of my body, to the excitement within my loins, I have to say I love you.

Now let’s get on with this.’.” Mary but me in her sock and slipped her enormous foot inside with me. By now, I would say that I am used to this, what I can not get over is the amount of pressure I have to endure along the ride.

Mary’s pink toes met my frame and pressed me against her shoes mall. I can not believe what I have done recently, I had sex with two women in the course of two weeks, I think it has been two weeks. Not to mention I am only 15, wait maybe they don’t know that I am 15, perhaps they thought that I was like 17 or 18. I the middle of my thoughts, I could feel the pressure from my body being released, as I could see light through my wool prison.

I could see at the opening of Mary’s sock with two giant red fingers inching towards me in order to grab me. Her long nails pinched my hip and I was flung up into the sky. Bright light flooded my vision and I could see the silhouette of another woman sitting next to Mary. “OMG! He’s soo small and adorable.” She says. “Yeah, I know, he’s also a very sweet boy, so kind and polite.” Says Mary. “Does he taste good?” Asks Erica. “I never noticed his taste, but he is great in bed, can do pedicures like no other, and is a very talented dentist.” Says Mary. "Okay now your just pandering him.” Says Erica. “I guess so, but I ain’t lying.”

Says Mary. “Well, how should I you know swallow him, I know I shouldn’t bite but I don’t know how to execute his fate.” Inqueried Erica. “Just tie a string to his leg and swallow him, and if the string is vibrating periodically then he theoretically wouldn’t live. If he does survive your stomach then let him go further and note every time he lives and would not survive.” Answers Mary. “Also trying eating before bed, after bed, during a meal, and just randomly in the day.”

Mary then left the lab while saying “sayonara” to Erica. “See you later then,” said Erica.


 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I have one more chapter to add before I have to write more. I will add the last chapter for now tomorrow night at 9:00 PM. 

Chapter 17: My time with Erica; Barry delicious! by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Thanks so much for waiting for the next chapters. Keep reading!

Erica then lifts her leg up and slides her heel off, unveiling her foot. She then proceeds to take off her nylon and reveal her bright blue nail foot. Just watching this action made my dick erect. What?! Really, now?! And you chose to like her foot, you don’t even have foot fetish. It’s just a foot. Surprisingly she hadn’t noticed my cock pointing at her. She just grabbed my torso in the most award position. He thumb was pressing against my chest and her index finger pressed against my spine. Her blue painted fingernails clamped onto my torso the same way as before. She hovered me over her stenched sock and dropped me.

I landed at the toe section and was quickly meat with her toes. Which jammed into my gut. Her foot although very soft and warm to the touch. I found myself under her toe arches as she proceeded to play with my body by grabbing me and rolling me against her sole and toes. Although I found this to be painful, my penis was enjoying this whole. So I gave into this motion and masterbaited. I shot out my load onto her big to, It landed on where it was going to crunch me. It crunched me and I smeared against her toe as well as my previous cum. Karma's a bitch you know.

Everything then came to a sudden halt, her foot lifted off of my body, as I could see light creeping into my view. Her foot left the sock and here fingers retreated my body from her sock and I could see her hang my over a desktop with string. “So I will be eating you during my time with you and you will not complain. Get that. If you do I will not use the string and you’ll either die, or you will have to go the other route. So anyways I will first tie the string to your leg and I will then swallow you, Okay? Okay.” I could not get a word out during all that explaining.

She then grabbed me by my leg and dangled my upside down. This caused me to twist and turn and gave me nausea. I do not like this at all. Then I could feel a snake around my ankle which was the string. She finished and began hanging me above her face. Her lips were sealed but her eye were filled with hunger and lust. She licked her lips and stated “I hope you taste good.” I was then hoisted into the sky and could see her mouth opened wide to accept her new meal. She then dropped me into her mouth and I landed in the middle of her tongue.

I was in Mary’s and Ashley’s mouth before so I know what to expect. I attempted to stand up, and I accomplished that, but her tongue was so soft and wet and bumpy too. I could see the back of her throat and I began to feel anxious. What if I actually die, what if the string breaks and I can not escape. I’d have to go into her… OMG eww! If I can’t survive, well, then I am dead.

  I then turned around to see the outside of her mouth. It looked like a very moist cave with the worst stalagmites ever. Outside her lips was a window of her bedroom. It was pink with white accents. Her lips then sealed which blocked out the light pretty much all together. Barely any lights were visible.

I could then sense her tongue move and then it started to roll me around as if tasting me. My dick was having fun, while she swished me around, she teased me by sending out to between her lips. I was then meat with cold. So cold. But I was squished between her full lips, engulfed by her lips I came again but I did not care. I just released my cum into her cavern of a mouth.

Her head lifted at an angle and pushed me down her gullet. It felt gross, her esophagus was wet to beyond belief and slimy and it kept pulsating me down. I was then met by the sphincter of her throat that dropped my into her stomach. Now I wait for death. It smelled terrible inside Erica’s stomach, but was not infested by food particles. Which may be the grossest thought to have.

I Could feel trembles beneath me as I could tell she was walking, I then heard her slump which must mean she is sitting down. I found myself doused in her juices, her acid was on my skin. At first it was warm, like a steaming shower. But I could then feel my body being prickled. It wasn’t harming my body, it just tickled me.

It then became more intense as the day went on. By the time of two hours, it started to eat me. I then screamed then shook the string provided. For a moment nothing happened, but then I could feel tension on my leg by the string.

I was being pulled through her esophagus but it was fighting, then I could hear her gag. Please don’t puke. I was then slowly hoisted out of her mouth. I was left hanging in front of her eyes. “You lasted three hours in my stomach without food as I was awake.

I don’t need to eat you during the night since the stomach doesn’t digest while people slumber. So, I guess we are done. I actually have two days more with you before I hand you off to Stacy. So until then you stay with me until then, okay?” ‘I have to say you tasted nice, but that’s weird right? So during your stay we are gonna fuck.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, this was kind a short I think so I will add the next chapter after this one. The next chapters after that chapter will be added within the next two weeks. Thanks!

Chapter 18: Fun-Time with Erica(Very sexual) by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading this far! Keep going!

Erica untied the string around my ankle, and I was free until I saw her leave and come back with a dildo. “Are going to use that by yourself and then I can join after you use that thing?” Barry questioned. She winked at me and announces. “*Giggle, you’re so funny you know that.” Erica says. I really don’t want to end up bruised by a didlo. I thought we were gonna get personal. “Can we not use the dildo with me on it?” Barry asked. “Why not? Are you scared of it?... Fine, but you have to work much harder.” She replied. Wow! I actually asked for her to give her permission, I mean she can do whatever she wants, but I guess she just agreed mentally that I would get hurt. She then plucked me off her bed she put me on and laid down to get ready.

Erica then hung me mere inches away from her vagina. I could feel the heat coming out of her vagina, and she used her free hand to open it. She then proceeded to inject me into her body. It was slimy and humid inside. She placed her hand outside her vagina when a dildo appeared at the entrance. I was shocked. I told her not to she lied to me. She continued to insert the dildo into her, it slammed into my body and pushed me against her cervix. Rumbles could be heard outside her vaginal walls. I was more than displeased with her actions and was trembling with fear.  

The didlo kept leaving and entering the vagina, pushing me further and further into her vagina, getting closer and closer to her cervix to eventually end up being pushed against her G-Spot. Many moans and “oooh”s could be heard from all directions. I was freaking out due to this motion and her betrayal. I shouldn’t off thought that she would do as I ask. I should have figured it when she avoided my question in the first place, then said fine to only to get me to shut up. Damn I hate this. I don’t like when somebody takes large advantages of my trust. Is this gonna be like this with all people, are they going to promise me stuff and then break it the minute they get what they want.

The motion lasted for what seemed and hour. The didlo then left the vaginal cave, then I saw her fingers coming straight toward me. The giant bright blue nailed fingers entered her vagina, they slowly crept toward me frame, and then they found my torso as they wrapped around my entire body like a boa constrictor. Her fingers dragged me out of her pussy and rose to the heavens. Her fingers then dropped me on her pillow. As I looked around I could her room was dark and small. Her room had a TV at the bed of the bed, there was a drawer next to a window that was to my left. There was a bathroom to my very right, it was open with the light on. It was all clean.

Then I could sense her presence as she loomed above my person. “That was quite the experience honestly, have you done this before?” She said while breathing heavily every now and then. “Anyway I had taken out my dildo and I could feel you struggle, it was like, soooo good. I didn’t even need to use my didlo for the most part, you could do everything on your own.” She kept saying as she laid her enormous head right next to my person, while facing my frame she looked at me while talking. I just kept silent, I didn’t want her to think that I liked it, because I didn’t. “And look I know you didn’t want me to use my didlo, I just thought you wouldn’t be able to pleasure me you know.” I was still silent, I could not believe she was reasoning with me about her betrayal. She didn’t even apologize! “But you know, I guess I was wrong.” She said while looking into my eyes.


 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, see you guys in less than two weeks!

Chapter 19: My time with Stacy by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Hey I am back with many more chapters, just read more and more.

[2 days later]


 

Erica’s foot was above my head ready to come down on me. It had been two days with her, constantly having sex with her with no break. I was constantly subjected to her whims every minute. Her foot then slammed into my body as my body would ache. Then her foot pressed down and pushed off of me.

My body was aching so much. I just wish this would just end I am so tired. We were going to the lab today, Erica is going to hand me off to Stacy. Now I’m not so looking forward to Stacy as much as I thought I was before Erica and Mary and Bethany.

 

Is Stacy going to treat me the same as Erica, is she just gonna fuck me. How is this a good lab experiment? All they did was get my hair and cum. Not much to look at. And I’m bald, my whole body is aching, I was raped more than once by more than one person. I can’t wait to tell the guys about this. I wonder what they’ll think about this ordeal.

 

“Hey Stacy” Erica said in a muffled tone. “Hey Erica, is Barry with you?” I could then feel the floor beneath me give way, as the sock I am in lifted from the shoe I am currently in. My body sunk into the sock as it felt like a net below me was warping around my body. I saw her foot leave her dark and damp sock.

I then felt a shift in the world as her hand appeared below me as her sock went upside down. Then I fell out of my socky home to what I thought was Erica’s hand, but instead was Stacy’s. “Enjoy.” Erica says and waves to me . “Bye Barry.” Then I left with Stacy.

 

“Hey little guy, how’s the weather down there?” Stacy jokes. “Now let’s get to my place so we can have a lot of fun.” She continues while walking to her car outside. “Did you notice that you are still naked?” “NO! I’m sorry I don’t hav-” I say. “I’m joking, I really don’t care. But I do think your family should invest in clothes for you, it might just help you avoid hypothermia or hyperthermia.

Anyways, before we test your libido, I just want to ask you a couple of questions before any of this.” She says as she enters her Corvette. “Are you ok with me using your body to get samples of you cum? Do you give consent to our sexual activities? And do you know if you have any STD or STI?”

 

“I don’t know I have any illnesses, but yeah I give consent to whatever activity you have to offer, and yeah I’m ok with you using my bodily samples.” I replied. “Great! Let’s get y apartment, we’ll get ready for the fun there.” She proclaims. “OK!” I say back. So then, she drives off out into the road.

I was surprised she hadn’t put me in her shoe. It was nice, no more aching. She placed me into one of the cup holders in her car and she kept her eyes on the road. The trek lasted for twenty minutes. We had arrived at her apartment complex. She plucked me from the ground with her two long nailed fingers, they were painted white and had a sharp tip on them.

 

She me hovered over her chest and takes a glance at me. “Did you know you are very attractive? Even at this size you are quite handsome.” Sure. Like I haven’t heard that before. I look down at her compliment, I did not agree with it. She then stretched out the neck of her blouse and revealed the beginning of her breast and then released me from her hand. I was taken by surprise, I wasn't screaming, but I was frightened.

 

I then climbed up further using the fabric of her bra for leverage. Then I made it to her nipple, and I jumped onto her nipple. I was straddling the top of her nipple. Facing her chest looking up. I then looked down to see the nipple and it’s spout. It was pink and soft, it had a small hole at the tip.

Big enough for me to fit my fist in. I tried doing that, but it wouldn’t let me budge. It was shut tight. The hole was big enough to fit my hand, but would give in. So then I just wrapped my arms around her boob. I pressed my face against her boob and sat there in silence.

 

I could feel my penis become stiffer as it pressed against her skin. I hope she didn’t feel that. Her nipple had a slight change in texture just then, it became rough and soft at the same time. I could then see small veins protruding outward.

 

I was about to masturbate when I saw light invade my space. Her manicured fingers displayed in the sky above the opening of her bra. Her fingers began to lower into the cup of her bra as it aimed toward my body.

Her long nail pinched my leg and pulled me away from her nipple above her left boob. I was revealed to more light and greeted to welcoming brown eyes, as she had a wide toothy smile upon her face.

“Barry, we’re home now.” Stacy said. She placed me down on a hard surface which was a kitchen countertop. It was white marble with grey accents. It also had some specks of dirt on it. She looked at me and said, “You so cute you know?”

OK, I thought. She walked away to her cabinets and opened that apparently contained her tableware from plates to cups. She took out a cup and got some water out of her faucet sink. She then headed toward where I was.

“So, what I have to do with you is test your abilities in bed apparently *giggle*. I’m not sure why this is an experiment, but I like it.” She says. “So, I’ve been thinking of what to measure you know, and I think I want to find out how long you can last, and then find out if you could actually perform without assistance. You know like with specific toys, er I mean tools. Uhm. Are you ok with this?” She asked.

It wasn’t like I thought I had a choice in this manner, so I said “Yeah sure.” “Alrighty then, so what I want to do first is to get your endurance for a while. I will see how well you can perform on me for the longest time without assistance. Okay?” She said. “Uh… sure, I guess.” Let’s get started.



 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks so much for the wait, new chapters ahead!

Chapter 20: Fun-time with Stacy(Very Sexual) by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Another chapter, another step closer to the punchline. But this is not a comefy so keep reading!

[2 minutes later]


 

We entered her bedroom as I was on the palm of her hand. She moved over to her bedside and lowered the hand that I was on, down to lay her hand flat to let me off. Stacy pulled away and said, “I’ll be back in just a moment.”

She went off into her bathroom and closed the door behind her. I could still see her bare feet under the door. No color just plain feet. I witnessed her take off some clothes as they dropped from the door to the floor. All I could see now were ankles.

 

The door opened up to revealed a naked woman. Her skin was almost luminescent, her assets were petite and her face had glee full eyes. “You like what you see don’t you? I know I would.” She says while walk toward the bed with items in her hands. It was a dildo and a vibrator, and some lube. “So we will start with just you, because I want an initial recording.”

She then proceeded to use her nail tips to pinch my torso this time, and lifted me up. She placed me over her stingy vagina. It had the weirdest smell to it, and it was growing warmer by the second. I looked up at her to see her biting her lip. She winked at me. Then plunged me inside of her,

 

Like before, it was very slimy and had a strong feminine scent to it. I was struggling to break free of my discomfort, her walls reacted as they started to create liquid. I tried to turn around to face the opening but her finger was holding me tight.

I could still see, although very slightly, her g-spot was very close to me. I honestly wanted this to end quickly, so I began to hump and massage her cervix. This started to affect her, because I could hear her huffs and puffs as I continued to rub against her body.

 

The more and more I did this, the more humid and slimy Stacy became and the more longer her gasps of air were. Her finger left herself and I was left to pleasure her. I myself was fully erect and I could not keep a load in.

So I came in her several times, and her vagina was flooding with her juices. I think she at the verge of orgasm because she became silent.

 

Then suddenly I was shot out of her pussy, as her juices propelled me into the sky. I went flying across the room as I landed on the end of her bed, near her feet, on the sheets. She sat up to look at me, then layed back down to rest, which ended up her falling asleep.

I was left alone to think.

 

This was honestly the most fun I’ve had all my life, but we only have a week together. After this I go home to my family. I’m not so sure how I will handle being this tiny for all my life. Not that I have complained about it, and I don’t know what I’m going to do about school and my friends.

What will Mom, Demonica, Kile and Tim think on this? How will EVERYONE at school or anywhere behave around me? Am I going back to school? I would think so since I am going to be like this forever according to me.

I think I’d be pretty popular, but not for the reason I’d hope to be popular for. I want to be known for my strength and talent and intelligence. Not my height nor my accessibility.

 

I’m also not entirely invincible, which might make people more inclined take caution or take full advantage of my disadvantages. I stand up from my daze and walk toward her sleeping form.

I put my hand flat on the edge of the heel of her foot. It was doughy to the touch and I could feel how smooth her foot is. I then tilt my head upward towards the rest of her foot. It expanded into the heavens, so far that I could not see her toes.

I look straight ahead of me between her feet to see the sides of her legs meet at a point that is her vagina. I walk towards her vagina, it takes a while to get there.

 

As I get closer I could already not see the top of her boobs. I reach out to place my palm on her vagina. I then lay down next to her vagina. And I attempt to sleep. Then I fell asleep. I have five days of this.

 

* * *

 

I woke up to the overwhelming smell of bacon and eggs and waffles. I open my eyes to find myself in a dark misshapen room. I stand up at look up at the opening of the room. It was a shoe, time to get out.

 I attempt to get out of the shoe but the wall was to steep and tall to grip. So I waited for about five minutes.

 

A large thud  could be heard all around my shoe-room. It grew louder and louder, until a large shadow covered the opening of the shoe. I gazed up to the source of this tremble to see Stacy looking down at me with a toothy grin.

“Did you sleep well.” She said. Her voice echoing in her shoe. I shrugged with a thumbs up. “Fantastic! Breakfast is ready young man.” She then knelt down to reach out her fingers to fish me out of her shoe. Her sharp nails pinched against my left arm.

She hoisted me up to the sky to meet her gaze. She then took her other hand, opened her shirt and dropped me onto her breast. This time I landed in between her breasts, she touched my head with her nail and giggles at my plight.

 

She then looked on and began moving toward breakfast.I kept staring up at her complexion.

 She is really pretty and very kind to me.

I feel the most comfort around her and I don’t feel like I want to leave her… Maybe I am overthinking this whole situation. I am only fifteen and I have no idea about how any of this sex thing works. I was never really taught this kind of thing.

 

When my mother noticed anything sexual or indecent that I may witness at a young age, she would either say “Hey why don’t we turn off the TV and spend time with your siblings?”, or she would just she would tell me that “Didn’t I tell you to not watch this Program?”. To which I replied with “No.” and she’d respond with, “Oh, well your not allowed to watch this anymore.

The show I was watching most often at the time was Spongebob, when they made a reference that my mother did not like. I always asked her about the topic of sex. For instance, “Why did my penis grow longer sometimes? Why does my bed become sticky almost every night? How come when I see a pretty girl, I get all loose inside? In which she would always put both of her hands against my face, squishing my face in on itself.

Then she’d say, “I just don’t want you to be too worried about these sort of things, Honey. Just wait till you are older and then we may talk.”  

 

When my mother noticed anything sexual or indecent that I may witness at a young age, she would either say “Hey why don’t we turn off the TV and spend time with your siblings?”, or she would just she would tell me that “Didn’t I tell you to not watch this Program?”.

To which I replied with “No.” and she’d respond with, “Oh, well your not allowed to watch this anymore. The show I was watching most often at the time was Spongebob, when they made a reference that my mother did not like. I always asked her about the topic of sex.

For instance, “Why did my penis grow longer sometimes? Why does my bed become sticky almost every night? How come when I see a pretty girl, I get all loose inside? In which she would always put both of her hands against my face, squishing my face in on itself. Then she’d say, “I just don’t want you to be too worried about these sort of things, Honey. Just wait till you are older and then we may talk.”  

We never had that talk., to this day I have never been exposed to the answers to my confusion about myself. I think that is why I struggled with porn in Middle School and other women. I just had no idea on how to think about myself relating to my infatuations.

Now that I think about it, that is probably the reason to why I am not freaking out about my current situation. Nevermind the reduction, but the events that happened after shrinking.

The sex, practically raped, the attention, not really though, it is temporary and the attention now is again, not what I would prefer to get in the way I am getting the attention.

I think that, once I go back home to the family that I … I … I don’t know… I just hope these people can find a solution to my predicament. However this data might bring us closer to my goal.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for the reads. 

Chapter 21: A Meeting by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Hey peoples, how are you? Great? Good, keep reading!

“What are we going to do with this data?” Asked Ben. “Everything we’ve collected has just been to describe his nature. None of this is going to help Barry return to normal.”

“We need to get a blood sample out of Barry, without one, Barry may never get back to normal. We also might have just wasted our time just to see his limits.” Chimed Bethany. “Barry could find those on his own without our assistance.”

“Well, it does help Barry find this out without any heart attacks. I did find out Barry won’t survive stomach acid , and with Andela we found that he does have a point to where .” Argued Erica. “Well, I gues-” Bethany Say while being interrupted. ”Do we want… to help this kid return to normal size, or not?” Ally challenged.

“Of course we do.” Said Mary. “He’s a nice young nice man… he should be back to to normal and … “ “Well the only way we could ever do that is to draw blood.” Bethany says. “No, he’ll die if we draw blood he’s way to small.” Cries Erica.

“There is no needle, no microscope that can take out and view his blood without him going faint.” “But what if this happens again?

Are we really going to protect his life and risk the safety of the public. He told us that the “water” he drank was tainted.” Ben says. “And if that… if that is the case, and it is indeed tainted. That means that this is most likely going to again. Someone must of tainted that water, and that means someone is out to do this again.” ‘We have have the water in question, didn’t you know?” Nigel says. “Wait what?!” Everyone says in sequence. “We have the water? How did we get THAT?” Asks Ben.

“Well I was come up to by a police man, and he said that they found some tainted green liquid, the same liquid from Barry’s incident.” Nigel explains. “How’d you know it had any correlation to what we were doing?” Asks Ben.

“The policeman told me that a group of teenagers came up to them with green liquid, and that there was a drowsy kid named Barry who was given this water. He asked me to identify what the liquid was. I tried, and I found out what caused Barry to shrink.”

Everyone stared at Nigel. “Well?” Says Bethany in a sassy tone. “What caused him to shrink?” “It was the molecules in his drink that made him shrink, the molecules were manufactured to change Barry’s molecular state. And yes manufactured, since the molecules were exactly identical to one another. The molecules attacked the molecules in his body, and multiplied like bacteria in his body.

Once the bacteria settled down is his body and died, it turned into his flesh and bone. Yes, Barry’s body was replaced by a new set of skin and bones. The bacteria or molecules themselves are much more advanced than you could ever imagine. I don't even think to classify them as one or another.

Since it is a combination of the two I would like to call them molecteria.” Nigel explained. “Who ever tainted this boy, must have connections. “I would say the bad part about this is, I have no idea on how to redirect his development.

The only way, I think, we could reverse the effects, is if we create a reverse liquid, that can replace Barry’s body.” Ben said with glowing bulging eyes.”That would be amazing, if we had the technology and the know hows to do that.

But write now, all we have is this liquid… Like  Nigel said, this is advanced, even to our abilities.” Erica said. “And, we might be on a high profile, we are digging into something we might not be able to climb out of.

We’ve already gathered all our data, all that’s safe for us now. We should be done now, finish this sooner than later. We study the liquid and we come back to this after a while.” “Ok” Ben says.

“So are we not going to stab Barry.” Ally asks. “We don’t need it, we have all we need write now.” Nigel says. “Ok.” Ally says back. “Let’s uh, let’s go tell Matthew that we are done with Barry.” Ben announces.

We all nod in unison. Ben then says to Erica, “Erica call Stacy, and let her know that we’re done with Barry.” “But she has another whole day with Barry.” Erica says.”We’re done with him, he needs to get back to his family. She’ll get over it.” “I don’t think she’s gonna take this easily.” Erica replies.”

“I don’t care.” Responds Ben.


End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 22: My Time With Stacy Continued by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Whats up? AND READ!

 

I was sitting against her hand at the bench at the beach. I sat where I could see the coastline and watched as the waves waved by, and the giant people walk in the water. Stacy had decided that we were going to the beach today right after breakfast. She was so happy and filled with delight when she spoke with me. I don’t know how long she’s had me, but it feels like an eternity.

 

 

She not that bad at all, she’s actually the nicest and calmest person I have met so far. So warm and gentle with me. Everyday I am welcomed with this surround system ”Hello”, and I open my eyes to see giant full lips invading my sight. She would just lower her lips down to cover my whole body.

Oh when her lips contact my body, I just feel the most giddy and most awe. The way she just lets her lips sit on my face without pursing. Every time i receive an excess of saliva on my whole body. She lifts up her head, to then aim for specific spots on my body to then give my Goddess bloe-job. Then to lick my entire body. For I would never be ready, but be filled with terror, confusion, and euphoria.

 

 

She would the use her lips to grab my body and lift me up, then to pull me inside her gaping maw. And she would taste me all over, like a jolly rancher. After she was done tasting me, she would spit me out, and then I’d land in her panties.

She would then close the top to cover me in darkness, just to put pressure on myself to push me in to her pussy and have her way by pushing me in and pulling me out over and over. She’d usually end up leaving me there whenever she goes to work or to the store. She never leaves me alone at her home, she says she doesn’t want any of her kids to find me.

 

 

“Isn’t it beautiful, Babe” Stacy says while breathing in through her nose and exhales out of her mouth. Her breathe washing over me. It smelt fresh although had a slight sting to it. It was warm, too. “It is!” I said loudly in order for her to hear me. I turned around to look at her ketchup red fingernail, and then I hugged her nail.

She looked down and smiled a wide toothless smile and exhaled out of her nose as if snickering. I kiss her nail. *giggle she replies with. “I think I love you Stacy.” I say to her. She looks at me with tearing eyes. “Awwww, I love you too Baby.” She then picks me up by her two fingers and brings me closer to a wet kiss.

“I just wish this would last forever.” She says. “I don’t wanna let you go.” She becomes tearing. Then she looks up with wide eyes and gasps. “What if I don’t give back? And we just… you know run away together. Then I don’t have to give you up.” She says with droopy eyes. She had a grin on her face and dog eyes and puffed out lips.

 

 

Hnnnnnng! Rnnnnbg! Hmmmm! Hmmmmm! Stacy pulled out her black cell phone. “It’s Erica.” She tells me. She answers, “Hey, what’s up?” Asks Stacy. “Hey Stacy, I was just calling’ to tell you, that we are done with Barry.

So, we’d like if you’d take him back so we can hand him over to his anxiously awaiting family.” Erica says. I could hear the whole conversation. “What! What do you mean give him BACK… ” She says “back” with enthusiasm. “Well we’re done collecting data from the kid, and we already found out what caused him to shrink, and how.” Erica says. “But I only have him for whole day and then I give him back the day after.”

She began crying and yelling, failing to whispering.  “Look I can tell that you had an emotional week with Barry, but he has to go back. Ben already notified Matthew that we are finished with Barry, and he wants him now.” Erica tries to explain. “NO! He wants Barry, because he wants one more time to fuck him with his dick!” She says louder.

People are starting to look her direction. She stands up, I hurriedly scurry for a spot to hide. Her purse. She looks around the table to then see me hiding behind her purse.

 

 

She then mouths to me, ‘Get in my purse now!’ I began to walk toward her and say, “But… ” She then did the unexpected, she pinched the tips of her two flings together and flung them in my direction.

Her nail hit my chest area, and I launched backward and hit her purse. I conveniently landed in one of her purse pockets. “I’ll be there in two hours… two hours!”

 

 

I felt tension under my legs as I was sitting on my legs. The force of the pull was instant and angry. What did I do wrong? I wondered. She hit me without even thinking about it… I told her I loved her and then she hits me? I felt very betrayed, and then I felt scared. Because now I know she is mad, and she’ll outlash her anger against me.

My mind was dreading the fact that she might hurt me, or even *gulp*... no she wouldn’t. But I have no idea what she intends of me, she might kidnap me or kill me, just to not give me back. I honestly didn’t want to go back, but I do now. Mostly because I don’t want her to harm me, and to see my family again.

 

 

* * *


[30 minutes later]


I could hear ruffling outside the purse. It was if someone was struggling to acquire something almost vitally important. Then it halted, the movement transferred to a loud slide. Then the movement stopped. I heard a rustling and a chain being tapped.

In which turned into a rip through the air and light flooded my eyes. The glare faded away to reveal a beautiful women named Stacy. Her hair was let to fall flat on her sides. Her eyes told a different story, however. She stared at me very intently and with much want and desire. She had something planned for me alright.

She lowered her hand to reach me and I decided to back away. This action of mine caused her to pull back for a second, then she continued to come closer. Her eyes started to become more sympathetic and she says, “I’m so sorry, *she swallows* I was just mad, and I wasn’t thinking.”

She placed her hand on the edge of her purse and sat down next to the purse. This created a large thud. She tilted her head sideways and laid it on her shoulder. It was as if she was trying to woo me. “But, y-you... “ I began. “I know Babe, again I wasn’t thinking... “ She tried justifying. “No you were definitely thinking, you didn’t have to hit me.” I looked down at my feet, I could see a pack of tissue paper in her pocket. “I’m sorry Baby, I never meant to hurt you. I was pissed… ah… I was just mad I couldn’t keep you for the time I THOUGHT I had with you.”

She then used her finger nail to adjust my head to look at her. “I will never hurt you again I promise… now, before I have to let you go, can just have one more…” She says. She was breathing half breaths and licking her lips every so often. I looked at her, trying to make a decision.

I did not want her to hurt me again, so I compiled, and I say “Yeah.” She smiles showing me her teeth. She then looks to her clock, it’s 7:49 PM. “We have more than an hour left before you leave, so let’s start quickly.

She then pinched my leg with her nails and pulled me up by my leg. She pulled me immediately directly to her vagina. I was left dangling for a but until I could see her other hands nails spread her labia open to introduce me again for the last time. I gulped.

She then dropped me inside herself and covered her pussy with the palm of her hand and started sliding her hand up and down to create friction for herself. I was trying to create friction for her as well. For I was rubbing my back against her inner walls.

But it became no use because her finger slid into my view as her nail poked my stiff dick and pushed me in further. I decided that if I am going to pleasure her effectively I am going to have to hit her g-spot.

So, I trek further down into Stacy, and the climate of her vaginal cave was beginning to moisten more and more, and was producing more and more discharge.

I made it to the end of her vagina which I was face to face with her cervix. I started rubbing myself against the tiny hole. I decided to go full frontal attack mode and punch her pussy.

Apparently it worked because I could here short bursts of gasps and long ohs and ahs. I looked behind myself to see how her fingers were doing when I saw her dildo. I was appalled, but then I realised I never told she couldn’t. So I braced myself for impact.

It slid into her pussy first, and then slammed into my face and chest. I was pressed up against her cervix hole. Then she pulled it out real fast pulling me with it and pushed in again. I was pulled out, and then pushed in. Every time, I was slammed against her cervix and pulled toward the front of her pussy.

I never left her pussy once during this hole session, but I was beginning to end up at the side of the fake penis. I was being grinded against her vaginal walls and her didlo kept slammong and pulling faster and faster. So fast I couldn’t keep up with myself.

I somehow ended up back against her didlo’s head, but this time, I was facing her cervix. I was slammed dick first into her cervix, my dick penetrated her cervix hole. This repeated for forever, and then it became dangerous. It became harder to breathe and harder to maintain consciousness.

The force of her pushing and pulling, and the fact that I am facing the juices she is creating almost drowns or suffocates me or gives me whiplash.I also notice my dick is bright red after shooting out cum for a long time. I then lose consciousness.


 

 

End Notes:

Tanks alot fo da read.

Chapter 23: At Dr.Smith’s House Again by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Well what do we do now? Read of course.

I wake up due to a lot of movement around me. I open my eyes to see darkness. I could feel warm flesh underneath me. I use my right hand to place my palm against the warm skin I was sitting on.

While I was sitting, the movement began again, bobbying me up and down, virtually a rodeo bull underneath me. The smell of the place I was in was very intense and familiar. It smelt very masculine. Then that’s when it came to me, that I was in some dudes pants.

I began to wonder. Who? It could be Ben, Nigel, or Dr.Smith (or I guess matthew, now.) OR, maybe this is some random dudes pants. DId some guy find me at the beach and decide to keep me? Where was Stacy?

Was this all just a big nightmare dream before? And now I am in some dude’s pants? I began to feel terror of what this guys intentions were and what scenario might be the best.

Out of all the scenarios I think that it’s be better if I ended up with Dr. Matthew Smith, since he will be delivering me to my family. I wonder if Morgan told Mom and Dad about me.

Then suddenly light entered the realm I was in to allow color to be seen. Above me I could see a hand casting down at me with the fore finger and thumb arched like an ok sign. The stubs of the fingers collided with the sides of my torso and hoisted me above the penis I was on.

The fingers were very doughy, dry and clean. Smelt of a Dr’s office, which made me glad. As I was lifted from the waistband I snagged a couple of pube strands that wrapped around my leg.

Then another hand shot towards me and toward the hair and pulled the hair away from me. I tried looking up, but all I could see was a little in front of the man’s face. I was then rushed upward which game me nausea. After I was able to regain composure I looked ahead of me to see two brown eyes with caterpillars above them.

“You alright boy?” Dr. Smith says. I nod. “Good.” He says while rubbing his lips together, forward and backward, and using his other hand to scratch just above is lip and against his mustache. “Did you enjoy your time with the girls?”

He said looking at me with tired eyes and a bored expression. “I guess so Dr. Smith.” He tilted his head back and opened his mouth showing me his tongue and back of his throat and the top and bottom of his teeth, and began to ha. “Ha ha ha ha ha! boy you got lucky didn’t you, you sly bastard.” It was loud enough for me to cover my ears. “Sorry” He says.

I respond with a chuckle and say, “I guess it was unusual, but I wouldn’t say lucky. More like taken advantage of and forced under dire circumstances with three women and a man. While being raped countless times and abused at the same time, juggling and battling with my grief and my misfortune. Then being subjected to overwhelming incomprehensible scenarios that no man nor woman can come out with their sanity full intact.”

The room was silent and awkward for the longest time, I couldn’t imagine the anxiety anywhere else. He stuck his tongue out where you could see it convex the side of his inner cheek. Then he swallowed his saliva that condensed in his mouth. He used his other hand to position it behind his head and began scratching his head. “Yeah, I’m sure you had fun though, right?”

He said trying to lighten the mood. “Fun? Sometimes… bu-” I start. “Well, that’s fantastic, I’m sure you’ve got some memories to share with your peers, heh.” I just looked blankly into his eyes and looked down at my feet and below to the floor beyond. I looked forward to contemplate my situation. “You’re not gonna tell them the part about me are you?”

He says still scratching the back of his head. “I don’t know to be honest with you, what I’m going to tell them about this ordeal.” I say. I yawn. “I guess all that action does defeat you, eh?... Here I’ll just put you back in my pants so you can gain more shut eye.” He says without consulting me.

“Ok” I say. He then lowers me back down to the outside of his waistband to then use his other hand to stretch the waistline fabric to make an opening to his penis. He then lowers me into his pants to place me nicely onto his cock.

He lets me settle on his cock  and get comfy before letting the waistline snap and shut from the outside world. I dwell in the darkness the befolds before me. I lay my head down against his penis.

It’s actually quite comfortable, his penis is soft which acts like a pillow the size of a jumbo bed. Maybe larger. Add the softness to the comfortable heat and I fall asleep fast.


* * *


[8 hours later]


I wake due to myself. I arose from my slumber with my eyes closed and then open to see a world of darkness before me. The ground beneath me is warm and soft. I realise my place in this world, and I realise how and what I am sitting on again. I decide to climb out of my sticky bedroom.

Because it was very humid in Dr. Smith’s pants. So, I crawl to the other side of his cock at the head and jump to the fabric in front of me. I apparently misjudged the jump, because I was way to short. So, I ended up sliding down the fabric to smack into his testicles. Which smelt and felt disgusting to my skin and nose.

I decide to escape at the side of this man's leg hole. I squeezed between the man’s thigh and the fabric of his pants. I reach the exit and jump out to land on the fabric of his bed sheet covers. I take a gander and can only see between his legs very slightly.

The room I was in was slightly welcoming sunrays, and so I decided to walk towards the opening past his legs. Along my trek to his feet I began to feel tired again. But I keep going because I wasn’t sleepy tired, just stressed tired. So, I walked it off.

I reach his left foot, and walk around it to see the underside to his toes and sole. I guess he was sleeping on his belly. Wait that means I wasn’t sleeping on his cock, I was sleeping between his arse. I began to feel uneasy.

That’s worse than being use on his cock. So, I retract the thought and focus on his foot. I decide to get down on my knees to then kiss his ring toe and started to sniff his scent. Why? Because I am weird. It didn’t smell good in the least, so I stopped. I climbed to my legs to stand up. I then walked to the edge of his bedside and sat there waiting for him to wake up.


* * *


[50 minutes later]


I thought he was never going to wake up, so then apart of me began to worry for him. Then I saw him stir in his slumber to then have his eyelids open. I was then filled with relief.  He then sat up and used his right hand to lift out his waistband. He looked inside and looked around and spotted me.

He then reached over to me with his left hand, still using his other hand to open up his pants. He picked me up and tossed me into his pants. He then proceeded to wrap his hand around his cock, pressing me against the side of his cock as well. He then went ahead and rubbed me against his cock, sliding me up and down his penis.

Eventually, he rubbed enough times to cumm making my senses overload with masculinity and testosterone. I then decided to masturbate or hump his cock. He lifted me off and onto the head of his cock. I stuck my penis in is penis slit and humped hard and constantly.

This lasts five minutes before I come inside of this man. Well isn’t this ironic? My leg then got caught inside his cock, I tried calling him to help. He just laughed and continued to stroke his cock. I kind of didn’t want this, but I had no decision. I was then launched into the air and landed in between his smaller toes.

He just laughed, and lifted his leg off the bed with me between his toes. He stepped down on the hardwood floor and I was surprisingly safe from the weight of this man because I was between his toes. But the the up and down motion stayed.

All I noticed from the motion was the change in flooring, from the hardwood to some carpeting and some tile. I was then lifted up into the air to feel two pillars pluck me out from between the mans toes, to then be dropped onto his cock again.

I looked around to find we were in a bathroom. He went to his shower door to open it and stepped inside. He  then turned on the water and cleaned both of us.


 

End Notes:

Well, this was fun to write i guess. Hope you enjoyed!

Chapter 24: At The Doctor’s Office by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

You know what to do. READ!!!!

[2 hours later Barry’s shower is done and they reach the Dr’s office to reach the family]



I was waiting for the man in the his office with a nurse in, so I can go to the bathroom. In which I did. “Excuse Ms., can you take me to the washroom to pee?” I ask the nurse. “Sure little man.” She answered. Reached over to pinch me off the countertop of the sink in the office. She then dropped me in between her exposed breasts.

The breasts were very fleshy and had a lot of sweat on them. This caused me to slide down further between her breasts, looked down at me and then smiled. She used her finger to push me down more, to which I detested. She beat me during the fight.

She smelled nice though, due to the scent of her perfume and cleanliness. She was kind and pretty, too. Although kind of large, actually she is really large. But i can honestly get past that with her.

She’s got big green irises that leave me out of breath, and her red lips are so luscious that I wouldn’t mind her smothering me with them. I am so caught up in my daydreaming that I don’t notice my boner. I just huff at my boner.

We then reach the washroom and she fishes me out from between her boobs. She sits down on the toilet seat with me still in her fist with her pants down. She places me on the front of the toilet seat that is between her meaty thighs.

I avoid eye contact with her vagina out of respect and disgustingness since it had an intense stench to it, and it quiffed once. I hold my penis to aim it downward and piss for a second. Then after I turned around to poop and I pooped, and that was done. I then  heard a huge splash as she was pooping as well.

Who’d of thought that I’d ve sharing a toilet with some strange fat lady? Who’d of thought that I’d ve sharing a toilet?

She then pisses too, and she says, “Well I feel good don’t you?” “Yeah, I am relieved.” I respond. She then takes out her pointer finger and pokes me so hard I fall off the edge. I land onto some fabric, and look up only to see the horror that is her vagina. Right before I was covered it quiffed, and I was done.

When she closed me in I was immediately pressed against her vagina. Just don’t go inside. Then I ended inside her smelly vagina due to her walking. I could then feel my gut drop, and then slam as i slid further and further into her vagina. Now, let me tell you that this is horrid. I end up landing at her cervix.

I could then see her fingers protrude into her pussy to pull me out, but her fingers are too short and fat to fit. So, then somehow a spoon comes into view.

 How ironic, she just spooned her self with an actual spoon.

  I grab on to the spoon and she lifts the spoon out of her poon. Then she lifts me up to her face as I climb into the spoon.

She lifts me up to her lips and says “Wow, you felt really good down there. I hope you taste good.” Then I say, “Wha-” as she parts her lips and pours me into her mouth on top of her large tongue. Her mouth closes on me, and then swishes me around. Throwing me from side to side of her cheeks.

She then presses me against the roof of her mouth, and then drops me to let me fall onto her tongue with my arms trying to catch the fall which fails half the time.

She then takes my body, and rolles me under her tongue and just lays her tongue on top of me. She then begins to lick my erect penis from inside her soaked mouth.

I cum in her mouth onto her tongue and she then moves me around more. She teases me by pushing me to the back of her throat and then to put me between her molars.

After that she puts me between her bottom lip and her incisors and opens her mouth to talk to Dr. Smith.

“What are you doing with Barry?” Dr.Smith asks.”Oh nothing bad. He really likes it.” Says the nurse. “He probably does, but you should take him out and dry him off because his family will be here shortly.

And we don’t want them to freak out about their kid being potentially eaten alive.” Dr. Smith explains. The nurse spits me out onto her hand. “Did you have fun?” She says loudly. “I guess so.” I reply. Actually that was pretty fun.  She then grabs a piece of paper towel and rubs my body against the rough surface.

She places me on the parchment paper on the bed in the office and leaves me by exiting the room. Dr. Smith comes in with a knock. “Hey kid your family will be here soon, do you have anything you don’t want me to tell them?” He asks.

I shake my head to the side. He then gives me a thumbs up and smiles a half grin. He then leaves me to sit alone.

I can’t wait to go home and tell my friends about my adventure. And my Mother and Demonica, or Kile or Timmy. Katarina…


 

End Notes:

Well, thanks for reading readers.

Chapter 25: Going To The Doctor For The Last Time by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Now... we keep readingggggg!

Perspectives are Interchangeable: Morgan, Ashley, Tiffany, plus Kile and Tim:



Ashley’s Perspective:


I had always thought, that the world had an agenda for every individual… and the world does get mad. Whenever it doesn’t get what it asks for. This is very prevalent in today's society. The more we indulge in our evil habits: harming the environment, harming each other, and ignoring ever aspect of our wrong doings.

The worse the world treats us. It screams and shouts at us, it throws disasters and death at us, it cries and griefs for us, to us. It in my opinion just wants us to work together and cooperate with one another. But it sees us, and judges us and makes decisions that, we aren’t worth much. At least for most of us I think.

The world is our oyster apparently. There is two ways to get that pearl inside the oyster. We either wait for the right moment, and take the chance, the risk, and then either we achieve the pearl, or we don’t. and then we wait again.

Over and over, until we reach our goal. Yet even after that oyster is opened and cleaned out, we gain a new oyster. The other way, is to pry it open.

We force our dirty hands onto that oyster, and try to pull the oyster apart, regarding if we destroy that oyster or not. Then if we get that pearl, it most likely will not be what we hoped for. Not mature enough to be a real pearl. A real life.

It’s very rare that someone gets the perfect pearl, but sometimes it happens. You know with rich parents who put their child upon a pedestal and give them everything they had asked for. Their life perfect.

But I would say that they are missing a very crucial part of life. The world. They never see it, nor do they ever know about it. The world being the oyster.

The adults just give them the pearl without the oyster, and that’s why the world we live in, is not perfect. Too many pearls without an oyster.

How far will we go on with this habit? Are we really going to risk the world for a perfect life? They say, ‘oh, it’s free will, and people can behave how they deem perfect.’ and ‘oh but, the world is too big to make right, it’s too evil to make good, it’s too much for anyone to handle, it’s not my problem.’ There is a problem!The world is dying right before our eyes, and we just watch it go by. We say ‘ oh it’ll get better’.

Will it? Because so far, it’s getting worse. Are we really going to wait until that point where it starts to become better?

Are you just reading this and just nodding in agreement, or maybe you breathed out of your nose?

Getting back to the story,

I think that what I am thinking about really relates to Barry’s predicament. Somehow he opened an oyster, and it made him sick. He opened the oyster, and it punished him.

My only thought on this is, why? Is it because he rightfully deserved this. That this was his fait all along his life.

That this was inevitable? Or maybe he did something that made him like this. The only thing he did was be shy and get new friends.

He also hesitated, and we encouraged him to go. He gave into Katarina as she was the only one who can actually convince him to that. Maybe I am overthinking this.

Maybe he just got a bad oyster.

Tiffany’s Perspective:


I was seated happily in the car. Anxiously awaiting the return of my brother, Barry. Oh how I loved his small size,  he was so adorable to play with and felt really comfortable in my shoe.

Maybe I can put him there again? Or maybe I can taste him this time? I licked my salivating lips at the thought of my brother helplessly being tossed around in my mouth. What if I ate him?

I wouldn’t be able to get him back, but it would be such a interesting experience. He’d be screaming for help as no one would here him cry, and then I’d slowly push him down my gullet. And maybe if I’m just gonna end his life, I might bite him to taste the inside of him.

What am I  kidding, I love my brother way to much now to eat him up. Mostly because I want to have him last forever, and not ruin the fun with him right away. But I am going to take full advantage over him once I have him in my hands.

He will be mine forever, and he’d love me and I’d love him and it will be all perfect and fun and he will just be so happy and I will be so happy.

Maybe I could mastubate with him, it felt very awkward with him against my pussy when I placed him against it.

Oh, he’ll love me for that. He likes right? So he’ll like the attention because I’m a girl, and he’ll get excited, too. We will bother masturbate together and he will love it.

That’s settled, I will keep him in my room for him to “sleep” in, and I will convince my brother to make me happy. He’d say yes of course, without hesitation. I should call dibs so I can get him first at dinner.

Then we’d be all set. I should also watch some porn before I start on him, just so I know how I should convince him. I then took out my cell phone and searched up porn videos so I can know how to please my brother, and how to get him to love me. I found a video and began to watch.


Tim’s Perspective:


I wonder what happened to Barry. Morgan seemed very distraught from explaining it to me. But I couldn’t understand what she was saying. She said that he was ill and needed to stay at the Doctor’s lab for a while.

After trying to explain how he was sick, she just gave up and says, “You’ll just have to see him when we get him.” I really hope he isn’t hurt, maybe he got a headache and now they just were like “This is ridiculous, why would they send us a child just to study a headache, send him back!” He he, that’s funny.

I have no idea, but I heard from Tiff that he was so “adorable” and she wants to “use” him again. I think I should watch out for TIffany, for some odd reason. So, I hope he is what she describes him to be. “Tiny and adorable” She said.


Kile’s Perspective:


God I’m so tired, “What the fuck is going on Morgan? Why is Barry at the hospital?” Kile questioned Morgan. “I already explained this to you Kile. He just… shrunk.” She replied. “Well it still doesn’t make sense to me. How can Barry end up shrunk?” Kile says. “I told you this… he drank some tainted water at the beach, and then he got sick and tired, and later the next day he shrunk.” She tries to explain.

“Yeah but, how is this even possible?” Kile says. “I, I don’t know how this possible, but I know that he’s just so scared, and so worried, and just wants to be normal again.” She says more emotional this time.

She covers her face with her hands and starts to cry. I put my hand on her shoulder and start to pat her. “Hey, he’s okay. You’re okay.” I say while rubbing her shoulder. “NO! No he’s not.” Shesays sobbing. “He’s scared and he’s in danger and he’s so confused.” Morgan says while still crying and looking at me.

She makes some stuttered breaths. “What they hurt him? What if they just did ass they wanted with him. He’s so vulnerable right now. What if some of them raped him, or…” She says while going bug-eyed. “No.” I say.

I open the glove compartment and  and take out the tissue paper. She takes one and blows her nose. “Does uh, Mom and De-” I attempt to say. “Oh my God! I didn’t tell MOM!” She stammers. “She’s going to be so mad at me for not telling her. This is so vital to tell.” Her tears were dry, but she was still sniffling. “When do they get back?” I ask. “In one month.”

She says this looking at me in a annoyed expression. “She’s going to be furious once she finds out that her son shrunk, and I didn’t tell her.” She’s now more stressed out than ever. “Well, when she gets back, I guess we’ll have to tell her then.” I say, she looks at me sadly. “I don’t know what do.” She says.

“Well first we let Barry get comfortable at his new home, and then we get him comfortable around us, and then his friends. Then when they get back… we slowly show them Barry. We explain and tell them everything. Okay?” She nods. “Okay.” I finally say.

I then start the whence everyone was in and buckled. I drove out of the driveway and headed towards the hospital.


Ashley’s Perspective:


I was thinking heavily about my actions with Barry earlier. I mean I raped him, and he didn’t even have a say in whether I used him like that. Plus it wasn’t for my benefit, it was for him.For him to feel good, and be calm and genuine in his state of existence. I just stared out the window, seeing the greenery.

I know Morgan told me that he isn’t going to have much choice anymore. But is that really his reality now? Are we going to subject him to actions that are taboo just for the sake of, we have the ability and he doesn’t.

I’m worried about Tiffany, not for her safety but for Barry’s. She really wants him bad, I sort of think that she might do something to him. Something awful. But anyway, I don’t she’ll hurt him, I just think she might abuse her power over him.

I just hope she doesn’t get him alone, for that might be her chance to jump at him.


 

End Notes:

Now... we come to the end of this chapter. BUT you can still read!

Chapter 26: At The Doctor’s Office Continued by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Still in the office and still able to read.

Ashley’s Perspective:



We arrive at the hospital parking lot. We park in a spot right next to the hospital entrance. We then exit Kile’s car and head to the hospital lobby. As I walked in, I noticed the change in temperature and smell. It was cold, but quite clean smelling.

There weren’t many people here today. Just some Doctors and Nurses walking in and out of the lobby. Plus one man wearing a black suit and black pants, and there was a tall lady standing next to a shorter lady who were talking to the receptionist about an appointment.

Morgan and Kile went to the receptionist by the two women. Me, Tiff, and Tim went to go sit in the sitting area with the fish tank and kids toys. I just sit at a chair while Tiff and TIm start to toy with the toys at the waiting area.

I take out my phone to text my best friend Sarah.

{Hey what’s up Ash}

Said a reply from Sarah. I then texted back

{Hey, just waiting to get my brother back from the hospital.}

I then tapped the send icon.

Bubdmp!

I look at the text.

{wtf Ash, you didn’t tell me your brother was in the hospital.}

Sarah said.

{Yeah his in really bad shape… lol}

I texted back.

Bubdmp!

{It’s that bad huh? What happened to him? + u shouldn’t talk like that, i dont think its funny}

She texted. I then reply with,

{I dont mean to laugh at thi, but its just been a weird situation, and its a long story}

 Bubdmp!

{I get that, but I have the time to hear it out.}

{I dont think im supose to talk bout this w/ any1.}

I reply.

Bubdmp!

{Oh really? Come on tell me. What happened to the boy?}

{Can you keep this a secret pleas}

Bubdmp!  

{YES!}

{Ok then ready?}

Bubdmp!

{Yes!}

{Ok uhm… he shrunk...}

I hit send.

Bubdmp!

{...}

Bubdmp!

{Really, how small is he now?}

{Like less than an inch tall}

I reply.

Bubdmp!

{really can I see him?}

{Maybe if Morgan lets me show him off. And if you dont do anything.}

Bubdmp!

{Nonono I wudnt harm harm at all.}

Bubdmp!

 {I just want to see him AND hold him} 

Bubdmp!   

{can I please see how cute he is?}

I was surprised that she wanted to see him so badly, it actually worried me a little.

{Just promise me u wont just take him or do someting.}

Bubdmp!

{I wooont I prommisse.}

{Ok fine, but u wont until I hav him ok?}

Bubdmp!

{Ok}

Gosh she can be persistent.

 


* * *

 

[10 minutes later]


“Marksmans?” says a lady at the door to the offices. I stand up and wake Morgan up. “We’re up.” I told Morgan. “Okay let’s go!” She says. We then walk to the door leading to the offices and into a hallway with doors to either side of a corridor. The nurse then directs us to room number 4, and opens the door.


Barry’s Perspective:

I could hear movement outside the room I was in. Every now and then I either heard a whiny kid not wanting a flu shot. Or I hear an annoying teenage girl being sassy and rude to her parents. The room I was in was very lit up. There were green walls and ceiling with a brown door. Ughhh, why green?

There was a chair in one corner next too a basket of news articles and magazines for kids to read. To my left was a sink with a cabinet and countertop. There was stool where there was a gap in the middle of the sink. And a bed which I was sitting on. Also, I saw a rack with check up tools.


Knock Knock Knock! The door opened.


 

End Notes:

Still in the office yet still able to read! Thanks for reading!

Chapter 27: Together At last And Explanations by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

READING TIME!

 

Morgan’s Perspective

 

The door to the doctor’s office opens to an old man scratching his scrotum. “Oh my, so sorry” Said the nurse. He just continues to scratch. He must have a really bad itch. “It must be room number 5” the nurse says to us nonchalantly.

The door creaks to reveal a bed, and Barry on it. “I’m so sorry, this must be the wrong room again.” says the nurse. “No that’s him.” Says Morgan walking in to greet Barry.

The others follow suit. “Okay.”  She says and then murmurs something.Whatever bitch. “Hey Barry how you doing?” I say with a wide toothy smile. He looks up at me and smiles.

Although, I couldn’t help but feel like something was wrong with his smile and wave. “Did you have fun with those nerds?” He shrugs.  “Now let’s take you home.” I say ready to grab him.

Dr. Smith then walks in and says, “Hey kids, how are you doing?” “Oh we are so great, we’re ready to go.” Morgan says joyfully. “Wait don’t you want to know how this all happened and why?” Dr. Smith asks. I do, but I want him safe now. I guess so. I Sit down on the bed in the room right next to Barry.

He sits down next to my inner thigh, and leans against me. “So you know… Barry drank some tainted water and becau-” I was tussling Barry’s hair with my finger nail. Not caring about what the man was saying. I just look at him with loving eyes. I am so happy that my little bro is safe and sound.

I wish this moment could last forever. Well I mean, it actually could, he could be like this small forever, and we could have moments like this forever. We could continue our movie night together with more cuddles, and with more love. Oh, I just hope he stays like this for a long time.

“And so that is why your brother has shrunk… what we don’t disappointingly, is how to reverse the affects, and where this came from. We speculate because it was indeed tainted, that somebody poisoned your brother.

And this person may have stroke at the beach where your brother became ill write before he shrank. I can guarantee, that, we won’t find an antidote or cure anytime in his lifetime.

Purely because we do not have the technology nor the information to create such a chemical. The chemical as I said before is advanced beyond our capabilities. So, he will be like this for all his life now and forward.

 

* * *

[5 minutes later]

Barry’s Perspective:

 

“He will be like this for all his life now and forward.” Was all I could remember after the return. When I was being coddled by Morgan, the moment I heard those words I perked up fast. I was torn to hear this.

Everyone just stares at me like I was a victim. I just look away from them to look up at Morgan. She whispers. “I’m so sorry Barry. Everything will be okay.” I did not believe her because I knew, I knew that everything will change forever.

My friends will look at me like I’m some kind of burden because they might not want to watch me all the time. I may become very dependent on my teachers and just random individuals. People may be oblivious to me, or maybe they’ll be klutzy and not attentive.

I am at the mercy of everyone I know and don’t know, and that means I may become a target for many people to just take advantage on. I will become a pet or… slave to some. I will become a desire and a loathe to some.

Some will may want to abuse me, some may want to use me, (some may want to be abused, yeah Street lights, people oOooOOOOOO!... sorry) Damn though, that’s a good song that’s now stuck in my head!

I am now sitting on the shoulder of Morgans right shoulder. Mostly because she wants to hear me talk if I ever need to. I look behind her shoulder to see Tiffany smiling and waving at me with much joy. I then see Ashley wave at me slyly. She had a half smile on her face and a sympathetic look on her face.

Then, I saw Timmy just staring at me in confusion. I think his little mind can’t comprehend my existence. Also his mouth is wide open in awe and had an amazed look on him. I then turn around to look at Kile. I caught his gaze in my direction, he looks away and has a tired expression on his left eye.

I was utterly confused, but I could understand why he looked at me the way he did. He never was around much with me, and because of that we never bonded together. He has a faint opinion about me. That I am incapable of socializing with others, and now I am at a state where I am incapable of basic human.

It makes sense that he’d think of me as a little weird. But we’ve never had any problems with one another. We just went our ways, well mostly him. I attempted once to make contact with him. But he just said, “I’m busy Barry.” Then I just never tried again.

I don’t think he hates me in any way like I thought Ashley did. Although it does seem fairly similar to me and Ashley’s relationship. We are just mutual I guess.

 

“Can I hold Barry, Morgan?” Asks Timmy. She just looks over her shoulder to look at Tim. She shook her head yes and says, “Sure”. Hey reaches out to grab me when Morgan interrupts. “I think we should start holding Barry with respect, don’t you Timmy?” He stops in the middle of trying to grab me.

“What? What do you mean?” He asked flabbergasted. “The way we’ve been holding Barry so far has been very uncivilized, and I don’t think that he likes to be dangling over the vast floor beyond him. So for now on we let Barry climb our palms and ask before we take him. Understand?”

The girls just look at her with confusion and rolled their eyes. “He’s never had any problems with it before, why is it a problem for you so late.” Tiffany compains. “Yeah, you took him between your fingers at the Doctor, why do you get a pass.” Ashley adds. “Barry do you like being manhandled?” Morgan asks me.

I was caught off guard so I respond with, “I uh, don’t really mind it that much.” “But don’t you think it’s a little uncomfortable and annoying when someone picks you up like that without your permission?” “I don’t really care how you pick me up, as long as it’s not by my legs.

And I guess I don’t like it when I don’t have a choice.” She looks at the other kids and says, “Okay the rule with handling your brother is, never pick him up without your permission unless he is in immediate danger, and never pick him up by his legs.” “Okay” and “Fine” they all say. “And that means you too Kile.” Morgan says with an attitude. “And that means you too Morgan.”

So then Timmy plucks me off Morgan’s shoulder and places me on his right palm next to the car door. He just looks at me as he spread his hand flat open. His hand is very soft and clammy but his scent is somewhat unbearable.

Probably due to the sweat he is producing. He might be nervous with holding me. “How are you small?” He asks. “Some weird water I drank.” I say. “Oh, so it wasn’t just a headache?” He asks. “Tsk, no. I shrank.” The car jerks a sharp turn in which makes me jump toward Timmy’s chest and I fall down between his shorts.

He just leaves me there as I sit between his legs. The only problem was that there is a faint odor in the air now, probably from his pants from him not wiping his arse cheek.

We make it home and Tiffany asks Timmy if she can have me this time. He then gave me to her and she ran up to her room upstairs and locks us in the room alone. I just look up at her and ask, “Why are we-” “Silly we are going to play together silly.”

Knock knock! “Tiff come downstairs now so we can eat dinner and talk to Barry about what he experienced.” Kile apparently says. “But I want to play with him. “You can play with him later after we are done catching up with Barry, and after dinner.” He says annoyed and tired. “But-” She says.

“Now, and what did we tell you about locking your door?” He demands. “Uh, I have girl problems sometimes?” She reasons. “Well if you are having problems then don’t take Barry with you, geesh, and talk to Morgan or Demonica sometime. Or Mom.” “Fine” She says.



* * *

[A couple seconds and a trek down the stairs]

 

We are seated at the dinner table with Tiffany and Timmy the only ones waiting for food, while Ashley is on the couch texting and Kile and Morgan are preparing food. I am sitting on one of those mini cupcake platter.

Morgan then comes over to say, “Dinner’s ready.” She looks down at me a smiles. Kile comes over with a pot of spaghetti and meatballs. He then places a bowl down and pours the spaghetti into the bowl. To me it is like watching paint fall in slow motion.

Morgan grabs a bowl of salad and a bunch of break sticks and just bread chunks. They set the table for dinner, placing glasses down on the table and napkins.

The table looks pristine to the touch. “Ashley dinner!” Morgan exclaims. Ashley looks up and stood up and walks to one of the seats set for her. She pulls the chair out and sits down elegantly. Everybody collects their choice of food and portions, and drinks. Kile grabs a beer. “Really?” Morgan glares at him. “What?” He replies.

She just shakes her head and rolls her eyes. Everybody is set with their food except for me. “Do you want some Barry?” Asks Tiffany. She then scoops up a spoon of spaghetti and pours it on top of me.

I have no time to get out of the way so it knocks me down and I am covered by spaghetti. I couldn’t see past the web of pasta and sauce. I was trying to get through when a shadow appears and I knew a giant meatball is dropped. I am smeared with sauce and sweat since it was very steamy.

It is actually two meatballs and they are on top of me. I attempt to push both off of me and it works. But I still have the matter of the laces of pasta. So, I tangle through the noodles and find myself an opening.

I look up to see everyone laughing except for Morgan, she is raging at them for not being too careful with me. She had a fork in her hand as she was trying to find me in the mix. She almost didn’t see me since my skin is the color of the noodles.

“There you are, come here.” She says with another clean bowl in her hand as she places it down. “But I fine here.” I say as I bite into one of the pasta noodles. It tasted awesome!

She stares at me, put her hands on her hips and half smiles at me while breathing out of her nose. She looks around at the table and sits down while rolling her eyes. She begins to eat. I marvel at the meat portion that lies on her fork as she shoves it in her mouth. She looks at me as she takes another chunk of food and shoves it in her cavernous mouth and winks at me.

I put my face against the pasta noodles and bite into one with sauce on it. It, again, is amazingly good! So, we eat. I look around for a second to then find Tiffany eating in my view as she intently looks at me to, I think, show off her eating abilities.

She makes long waits before she eats her food, hovers it closer to her lips, and horks it into her mouth. She then slowly lets it in, still staring at me, and slowly chews before a big and grand swallow.

She follow her finger down her throat as if she was showing me her gastronomic functions. It was almost a show, apparently a good show since my penis stiffens. Barry, why do you have to be a perv write no? No only is she your sister, but she’s 11.I brace myself and regain composure. I continue eating.

 

* * *

[15 minutes later]

 

I barely finish my plate. I had part of a pasta noodle done with and a chunk of my meatball taken. I see Tiffany come over to me as everyone left for bed. “Are you finished yet?” She asks me politely. I say with an astounding, “Yeah!”. She giggles. She picks up the plate I am on, and grabs a fork and starts eating what is left.

“No use in wasting it.” She says. I got caught in one of her twirls and I am tied to the top of her fork. She lifts me to her lips as she smiles a toothy smile. She licks her lips in anticipation.

Tiffany opens her mouth to expose a pink steamy mouth with straight perfect teeth with some new ones still coming in. She pushes the fork with me in her mouth and wraps her lips around the fork to drag her lips against the fork.

To then drag me off the fork and into her mouth with the spaghetti still wraps around me. She opens her mouth once more to show the outside world.

She then closes her mouth fast to then start chewing the spaghetti I am trapped in. I am actually terrifies that she may bite me. But she never bites me, she successfully separates me from the spaghetti and begins to masticate.

It is so gross, the mush and gunk she creates with those strong teeth cover my nude body. Yuk the feeling of this mucky slime makes me feel icky. And the more she chews, the slimyer it gets. She then swallows the remaining mush while holding me down with her tongue. Her mouth attempts to pull me with, but the force of her tongue prevents me from my demise.

She opens her mouth to reveal a meatball in the outside of her maw. She places the ball of meat between her front teeth and slices them in half. One of the pieces fall on top of me, I push it off between her molars as she crushes the meat so hard that the meatball squirts juice at me.

She then lets the other half come in her mouth and mushes that one too. This goes on for a while until a glass cup can be seen, as she places me under her tongue ro wash down the unrecognisable spaghetti and meatball.

She then makes an upward motion and begins to strife forward to our destination as her tongue licks me all over giving me a hard on. It actually began to attack my penis which made me climax in her mouth.

I then heard a muffled ha. She then spit me out onto her hand and drops me onto her bed.  She walks into her bathroom and comes out with something that makes me want to die more than I do now.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I am at the end of my chapters for now. More will come within the next two to three weeks. So thanks for reading!

And also, please tell me if I am going to far with Tiffany.

Chapter 28: Tiffany's Plan by Helloman12
Author's Notes:

Hey it's been a while and I haven't gotten to writing more chapters. I have only this ine so far. I will post more friday or saturday night. ENJOY!

I finish watching some porn to get myself prepared for what I am about to do with my brother. I watched some videos that explain how to seduce a man. I watched another video where some people were just using their genitals on toy tiny people, which gave some ideas of what I am going to do with my brother Barry. I even went onto a forum or hotline for kids who have questions about sex and sexuallity. I asked some questions about my current situation.


My first question:

{I want to have sex with my brother, how do I convince him to go through it?}


{You don’t} From Anonymous.


{What do you mean “I don’t”?}


{First off: having sex with your brother is illegal and can get you and him in serious trouble. Second off: Why have sex with your brother when you can have sex with one of your classmates. And while we are at this, how old are you, and how old is he?}


{I’m 11, he is 15. I don’t like most of the boys in my class and plus, I love my brother and he is just so adorable and small, I don’t think he would mind either. We will have so much fun together. Is it really that wrong and bad?}


{If he has sex with you HE could go to prison. Is he autistic or something? How small is he? AND I know he definitely mind.}


{Yes he is Autistic. And he is one inch tall. If no one knows then he can’t get in trouble.}


{I guess if you really want to, and you know you can get away with this, then I’d just get it over with. But ASK HIM first before you touch him okay. ALso I wouldn’t expect him to say yes at all, he’ll most likely say no. Mostly because this is MORALLY wrong. HE is having intercourse with his 11 year old sister and he is 15 years old. No one does this if ever. If anyone finds out and he is as vulnerable as you say. You WILL get into trouble since he is incapable of consent. Because he might not have a choice in this matter.}


{He will say yes, I know this. I’ll just tell him to never say a thing and he won’t and we can do this forever.}


{Doubt any of this. But good luck. I hope he doesn’t get hurt.}

 


That’s right, what if I hurt Barry? I will be so petrified. No. I heard what the doctor said and he said that Barry can take a lot. What if Barry says no to me? He won’t say no, he loves me. But if he does decline my offer. I might get mad and make him do it anyway. But that means I raped him, but who cares? No one will know and I mean, he won’t say a word to anyone about our moment. I was settled. I am going to have sex with Barry whether he wants to or not. But I won’t bite him to hard, I want to show him how much fun it will be.


The plan in action:


I don’t know how my plan is working so well, but it is. I have successfully set up my capture of my Barry. I purposefully dropped the spaghetti on top of him, hoping Morgan would leave him be. It works out so well for me! I even dropped two meatballs on top of him. Morgan raises her voice, but I am happy to say it worked like a charm. But I wasn’t finished yet. I wait for the longest time for the others to leave while Barry was trying to finish his meal. Which for my benefit, he did not.

He looks so cute tangled in that pasta, I just gotta get him out though. How better, than to take a bite of his spaghetti?

So, I say “Are you finished yet?”

He responds with a “YEah!”

It was so cute and funny that I start to giggle. I then grab the plate of my brother and the spaghetti. I grab a fork and start to dive in. After a few twirls I snatch my brother on my fork. I bring him close to my mouth and smile at him. I show my strong teeth to give him a sense of where he is going. I open my mouth and shove him in and drag his body in my mouth.

I chew and chew all of the pasta and swallow the food. I then start to walk to my bed room. OMG! I am so close to our moment. And he tastes so good, and I think he peed in my mouth after all that excitement.

I laugh, “Ha!” I spit him onto my hand and drop him onto my bed. I walk away to my bathroom to change. I hope he says yes.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for the reads!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7499