United States Shrinking Postal Service by jnbt
Summary:

My girlfriend wants her and I to visit her younger sister across the country, but airline flights are too expensive for us at the moment. But there's a cheaper way to travel...

[Emphasis on hands and feet, and accordingly, fingernails and toenails. me 1/8th of an inch tall.]

[June 5th Update]: I was bored and drew a crude layout of Grace's apartment here:

https://i.imgur.com/R5McPM3.jpg

[June 6th Update]: I'm done. I wrote most of this while drinking, so if there are any big mistakes in the writing, grammar or story-wise, I'd love to hear about it in the comments so I can fix them. Thanks for reading, all you guys supporting the scene are great.


Categories: Adventure, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 22733 Read: 100825 Published: May 21 2018 Updated: June 06 2018

1. Chapter 1 - Introduction by jnbt

2. Chapter 2 - Shrinking by jnbt

3. Chapter 3 - The Arrival by jnbt

4. Chapter 4 - Looking for the Girlfriend by jnbt

5. Chapter 5 - The Party Starts by jnbt

6. Chapter 6 - Hoping to be Found by jnbt

7. Chapter 7 - Almost Saved by jnbt

8. Chapter 8 - I'm Found by jnbt

9. Chapter 9 - Still Tiny by jnbt

10. Chapter 10 - Bathroom Adventures by jnbt

11. Chapter 11 - Finale by jnbt

Chapter 1 - Introduction by jnbt

My girlfriend Anna wanted to visit her little sister Grace across the country for a few days, but we were strapped for cash. Airline tickets were at an all-time high due to the pilot strike happening here, so two round-trip tickets could easily cost us a month’s pay.

“Sorry, babe, it’s too expensive right now. I know you haven’t seen her in a while. Can’t you just Skype and be happy with that?”

Judging from her facial expression, she would not be happy with that. “I haven’t seen her in two years. She’s almost done with college, and I’d like to visit her. There’s got to be a cheaper way.”

The thing is, there was. Human miniaturization existed. Certain less than respectable companies would shrink you down inexpensively and ship you wherever you wanted in the world. It was much cheaper than airline flight, but much more dangerous. Packages can be lost. Packages can be damaged. “We could try the shrinking shipping thing,” I said. Her face lit up.


A few days later we were at USSPS, a shrinking postal service. At the front desk is a beautiful smiling blonde woman in her twenties.

“Hello, I’m Lindsay, how can I assist you two today?”

“Yes, hello, we would both like to visit my sister in Seattle next week, cheaply if possible,” Anna says. “What are your plans?”

Lindsay smiles more somehow and says, “Ah, our most affordable plan for two people is 1/8th of an inch, two day shipping. $300.”

I crinkle my brow. “1/8th of an inch, like, we’d both be shrunk that small?”

“Yes, sir,” Lindsay responds. “I know it’s very tiny, but to keep the price down and shipping costs low, we’ve projected that to be the ideal size for shipping shrunken humans.”

“That seems very small, unnecessarily small,’ my girlfriend responds.

“I’m sorry, ma’am, I don’t make the rules. The higher-ups do the math. If you’d like a more expensive plan, I can offer that. But being shrunk down to anything above two inches tall, you would be better off taking an airplane in your normal height.”

My mind reels at being so tiny. “I can’t even imagine being that small! Have you ever been shrunk?” I ask Lindsay.

“Once, yes, to the same size. It’s amazing. You two at that size could play a tennis match on my thumbnail! It’s quite an experience.”

I look down at Lindsay’s right hand resting on the desk. Her long thumbnail, painted red, is resting on the desk into front of us. She sees me looking and taps her nail on the desk, and I imagine Anna and I standing in front of that incredible digit, the sound that nail must make to two little people. Not to mention the lovely breasts of the woman. How big would they look to me at 1/8th of an inch tall? My original fear leaves me. The thought of my girlfriend and I shrunken down, existing as specks on or around this gigantic woman’s nail, her smiling down at us. Lord, I was sold. I wonder if she will be one of the people shrinking us.

“Okay, we’re in,” I blurt out. Anna looks at me with surprise.

“Let’s get shrunk, baby.”

Chapter 2 - Shrinking by jnbt

 

After settling our affairs and dropping off my dog at a friend’s place, Anna and I drive to USSPS for our trip a few days later. She seems very upbeat about the whole thing, making Honey, I Shrunk the Kids jokes, saying that maybe she’d tell her sister to only unshrink her, and they’d use me for pedicures.

“Yeah, we’re thinking that we’ll give you a tiny little broom and some nail polish, and you can go from toenail to toenail, painting our toes while we watch Downton Abbey!”

“Haha, you’d wish,” I jokingly respond. But, holy hell, that sounds sexy as hell. I’d never had that kind of thought before. I’ve been into my girlfriend’s sexy feet, her long toes, and also her sometimes dominate nature. And her younger sister, 20 years old, tall and tan with an athlete's build. But now, if I was that tiny... I’d better play it off. Especially the whole sister thing.

“You seem pretty upbeat about this trip, more than I would expect. Why is that?”

I nervously pause myself. “No...no reason. It’ll be good to go on a vacation, even if it’s only three days.”

Anna looks at me suspiciously. “But you hate visiting my family. Wait, do you want to be shrunk, is this, like, a thing of your’s? I saw how excited you got talking to that Lindsay girl at the front desk.”

“Yeah, okay. Sure.”

I would never admit it to Anna, but yeah, this whole shrinking thing has got me going. This morning in the shower, I thought about being 1/8th of an inch tall around other people I’d known. My last ex with the large breasts, me attempting to climb her giant nipples. A tall professor I had had in college, her standing miles above me, me at her slick black high heels. The young red-headed barista at my nearby coffee shop. The goth girl that works at the bookstore. So yeah, now it’s a thing of mine.

We park in a lot behind the USSPS, exit the car with our bags, and head inside.

Lindsay greets us again. “Hey, you two are ready to go it seems. Let’s get you on your way.”

They take us and our two suitcases to the back, and we meet Monica.

“Okay, it’s very simple. You both stand on the square on the floor right there with your luggage, and then you’re shrunk. You’ll be very disoriented right after. That’s no problem. But please, as soon as possible, grab your belongings and walk into the capsule next to you so we can close it and send you on your merry way. Once you’re in, I will close it and place you in the package to be sent to your destination. You will arrive at a USSPS near your destination and be unshrunk. Any questions?”

I ask, “Is there food or water or…”

Monica quickly responds, “There is food and water and Internet and tv and everything. The small capsule will be like a single subway car with artificial gravity boosters, so when you’re flipped up and down through normal postal delivery, you won’t feel it. Also, there will be a GPS tracking button in case of emergency.”

“What kind of emer….”

“Things can happen,” Monica swiftly responds. “You’ll be fine.”

I looked at Anna. “You ready?”

“Let’s go”

We both walk onto the square in the center of the all white room, holding our suitcases. We look at each other while holding hands, and….

 

I come to. I look right at Anna, she’s shaking her head, rubbing her brow. She looks at me and nods that she’s okay. We both finally slowly look in front of us, and it’s a shoe. The giant white sole of a tennis shoe I don’t know. A high-top Converse, maybe. I crane my head higher and see Monica leaning down and placing an open capsule next to us. It’s like a Tylenol pill opened up, with Monica’s gigantic thumbs holding open both sides, waiting for us to get it.

“Hey, tiny bros, get up in there, time to ship you away. Nothing personal, but I got shit to do today.”

I stand up and lean down to grab Anna’s arm and help stand her up. She rises and turns with me to see the two enormous French manicured thumbnails resting on the ground on both sides of us, holding the capsule open for us to enter. The white nail is many times our height and suddenly rises and double taps on the ground. The sound of the nail is nearly deafening. I turn and look up, seeing Monica’s face seemingly miles above us.

“Anytime, little ones.”

I am quickly tugged by Anna towards our home for the next couple days. Carrying our luggage, we walk past Monica’s smooth white artificial nail into the pill. We are met by a small but stately furnished room: a couch, a bed, and a small refrigerator, all bolted to the ground of the pod.

“Finally. Have fun!” Monica’s fingers slam the capsule closed, her massive fingerprints pressed against the clear container that we are now imprisoned in. There’s a loud buzz that I assume is the artificial gravity kicking in.

“Holy shit, I hate this!” Anna stands next to me, looking around, completely unhappy with what has just transpired. “We’re Goddamned prisoners here, we’re fucking bugs stuck in this thing! This was your idea, wasn’t it, what were you thinking!?”

My girlfriend clearly doesn’t like our current predicament. And neither really do I. We’re helpless. Monica could toss us in the trash right now if she wanted. They have our money.

“Look, Anna, it’ll be fine. They wouldn’t have given us food if they wanted to kill us. This is their business. We’ll just have to suffer through this, and then in a couple days, everything will be back to normal. Monica could have squished us with her pinky finger if she wanted.”

That was the wrong thing to say there. Anna was freaking out.

“Fuck you, what the fuck, yeah, anyone can do whatever they want with us, we’re fucking specks of dust!”

As she says this, Monica picks up the capsule we’re in, her fingerprints pressed against the translucent container, and we’re lifted in the air. She walks over the the package prepared for us and lowers us into the packing peanuts. The box seems gigantic, but maybe it’s small, I can’t tell, because I’m only 1/8th of an inch tall.

We look up. The last thing we see is Monica’s face as she nonchalantly closes the box we’re in to be shipped away. Darkness covers us, until seconds later when the fluorescent lights of the capsule kick on.

 

 

 

Chapter 3 - The Arrival by jnbt

Well, great. Now it’s time for my angry and terrified girlfriend and I to spend two days alone shrunken down to 1/8th of inch in a small “apartment” with a couch, a bed, a fridge with some snacks and water, and a very little bathroom. Cool. Oh, and did I tell you, the wifi and TV thing was a lie. Our laptops do not connect to the Internet, and our cell phones get no reception. We have a few books and each other, so it isn’t like solitary confinement, we won’t go crazy, but nonetheless we feel screwed. You pay for what you get, I suppose.

Anna tosses her laptop onto the bed. “Well, great, this doesn’t do shit. Thanks, again, for your great idea!” She walks over to the couch and falls backwards on it, angrily staring upwards towards the white packing peanuts pressing against the clear capsule we’re stuck in.

“I was trying to help. You wanted to go visit your sister, we couldn’t afford it, tada, it’s happening. This sucks for me, too,” I say. “It’s not all bad. It’s more weird than bad. We’re fine.”

“We have no control over our lives anymore. What if we get lost in the mail? What is some sick fuck finds us and, I don’t know, steps on us? Or worse?”

Anna quickly stands up and starts pacing around the room, her hands rubbing her face up and down. I need to calm her down because if I don’t, these next couple days are going to be rough.

“How can I make this fun for you?”

“Unshrink me and get me out of here,” she replies.

“Oh, only unshrink you? You want to keep me this size while you get back to normal? I see.”

Anna turns red-faced and looks at me. “That’s not what I meant.”

“So you want me to remain like this, you want to have me as a little plaything, is that right?”

“Shut up.”

I’m getting to her. “You’d love to have my little self all for yourself, to worship you, to do whatever you want to, right?”

“I’d stomp the shit out of you right now if I could.”

“Poor tiny me. But I’m so helpless. I thought you loved me?”

Anna pushes me back onto the bed, unbelts and removes my pants, does the same to herself, and jumps onto me, riding me hard. “Fuck you, you little prick.”


We fuck the pain away. She’s calmed down, but is still worried. Nothing really to do afterward but relax, read, and sleep. Thanks to the artificial gravity, we don’t feel a thing from the trip. I assume we’ve been bouncing from truck to processing center to truck.

“Who would you hate to see the most at this size?” I ask Anna, trying to kill time with conversation. But also secretly very curious at her answer.

“Huh. Probably this group of bully girls at my high school. They were all blonde and just like the Mean Girls from the movie. They were such pieces of shit to me, and I can’t even imagine how they’d treat me now.”

Anna went to an all-girls Catholic high school, their uniforms being the classic white blouse, checked skirt, and saddle shoes. I want to ask her what she thinks they’d do to her, but she’d catch on to my line of questioning. She’s not an idiot. She’d figure out that I was goading her to tell me how some cruel, young giantesses in Catholic school girl uniforms would torture her. Christ, I’m turned on.


Finally, the two days have past, and it’s time to be unshrunk and visit Anna’s little sister.

“What supposed to happen, you think?” Anna asks me.

“Well, I guess someone will open the package, pick up our capsule, put us in a similar white room, and we’ll come out, and they’ll unshrink us.”

“Jesus, they were vague with what would happen. I suppose that’s why they’re so cheap.”

For a while we’re sitting around, dressed properly and put together, waiting to get out of our little prison. Anna is in better spirits now that our ordeal is almost over. And it happens. A bright light shines above us, as someone begins to open the box we’re in. Anna walks over to me and holds my hand. But then, the light turns below us as the packing peanuts fall with us among them. The white foam of the peanuts scatters as our capsule lands on a brown surface and cracks wide open. The artificial gravity stops, and Anna and I fall forward and land on a glossy surface. I compose myself and look up, only to see a massive giant woman, shaking what I assume is the box we were just in.

“What the fuck, there’s nothing in here. Weird.”

I turn back to Anna, and she seems fine though winded. I look around us and see our luggage tossed behind us and the broken pill seemingly cracked and destroyed, and the massive white styrofoam peanuts many times our size surrounding us.

“I ordered a new USB drive. What the hell?” The booming voice above expresses displeasure at our arrival. A second later, a massive earthquake knocks us both off our feet onto our asses. The styrofoam is sent skyward, and an enormous thumb sits in front of us, a long unpainted nail with chipped red paint stretching high above us.

Anna screams loudly and rises, running away from the giantess before us. I jump up and followed her, past the large thumbnail, to the long pointer finger of the stranger that sits before us. The large finger rises up and taps on the surface we run across, shooting dust up into the air. Anna turns away from it as I follow her. She is several yards in front of me, and I struggle to keep up. Soon the hand turns, an indescribably large palm looming over us. It moves towards us. Anna stops to stare at it as I finally reach her. I jump on her and bring her to the ground. The hand flies over us, moving all of the packing peanuts from the surface that we stood, leaving Anna, I, the capsule, and our bags. I pick up Anna, and we look up at the gigantic woman.

“There wasn’t even anything in this package. That’s fucking weird.”

The unknown woman stands and walks away from us with the small box and the packaging that we were in. Finally able to calm ourselves, I figure that we were on that woman’s desk. And that we were ridiculously exposed. I grab Anna’s hand and run towards the wall, away from where that giant woman had recently stood. In the distance I can see a stapler, a pile of pens and pencils, and some Post-It notes. They won’t save us, but it’s safer than being our in the open at only 1/8th of an inch tall.

As we approach the white wall and hide behind the stapler, we stop to catch our breath. “What the fuck is happening?” Anna screams at me through her lost breath.

“I don’t know, I don’t know,” I mumble. “I’m guessing that the package we were in was delivered to the wrong place. We’re at some woman’s house instead of the USSPS center.”

I peer out from our hiding spot to look around. It seems like a small living room (not small to us, of course.) I also see our luggage still sitting on the desk back near where we fell from the capsule.

“I can see our suitcases still over there. I need to run over and grab them, maybe our cell phones will work here, and we can call for help. I don’t see that woman anywhere. I’m going to go get them.”

Anna sighs. “Shit. Okay, I’ll stay here.”

I exhale and run as fast as possible to our belongings. At my ridiculous size, it takes forever, several minutes just to cross what appears to be a small desk. I finally get to our things, and as I turn to run back, I hear the voice of the woman reentering the room. I turn back to see her with another woman, my girlfriend’s little sister.

“Yeah, I just got this box in the mail with nothing in it. Crazy, I thought it was the USB drive I had ordered from Amazon.”

“I don’t know what to tell you,” Anna’s sister says. “Go complain online, I suppose.”

I instinctively think to run to Grace (Anna’s sister) to get her attention but realize she’d never see or hear me at this size. The only smart thing to do is to run back to Anna to calm her down and assess the situation. Holding our luggage, I run as swiftly as I can back to our hiding spot away from the two enormous women chatting above me. I’m covered in shadow as Grace leans over the desk as she reaches for something near the wall. She pulls out a long black cord, and her cell phone slams on the desk next to me. She plugs the cord into her phone to charge (I assume) and places her tanned hand on the desk, her long pinky finger settling next to me, blocking my path back to Anna. I stop and turn to the right to run around the giant hand. I reach her pinky nail, unpainted and short, a couple of white lines resting across the massive pinkish nail. As I run past that nail, I feel almost home free, but soon I see the longer ring finger of Grace, and then even longer middle finger of the young girl. Jesus, I’m so tiny, if she even slightly slides her hand forward, she will rub me against the desk into nothingness. I even consider running over a biting and kicking the giant fingers, but I doubt that would do anything. I’m nothing compared to this giantess.

As I make it past Grace’s middle finger, her hand suddenly shifts towards me. Instead of flatly resting on the palm, the fingers curl up, and her middle fingernail knocks me over, and I drop our suitcases. Laying on my back, I look up to see the four-story high smooth nail of Anna’s little sister. The finger rocks back and forth, slowly pushing me away from it, my tiny feet pushed against it surface, like a defenseless UFC fighter on his back pushing away his opponent. I am briefly stunned by the beauty of this young girl’s nail, it’s small white growth that is barely taller than my height; it’s pinkness above, and the white moon-shaped lunula above me. It’s so clean and wonderful. But also very dangerous. I shake myself free from this adoration, pick back up the suitcases, and run back to Anna. I few seconds later, Grace’s hand rises from the desk, and I’m able to return to my girlfriend.

“Jesus Christ, are you okay, you got the bags?” Anna asks me.

“Yeah, I’m good. Here.” Anna leans down and tears open her bag, looking for her cell phone.

“Oh my God, so we’re at my little sister’s house. Why are we at my little sister’s house? We’re supposed to be at the unshrinking fucking place?”

“I’m gonna guess that the shipping labels were messed up or something, and instead of going to USSPS, we went straight to Grace’s house. And her roommate opened the package expecting her Amazon delivery.”

“Well fuck that!”

Anna runs out from behind the giant stapler to her little sister who’s standing and talking to her friend. I lean to grab her arm to stop her, but she breaks free and takes off. “Stop!” I scream, to no avail.

“Listen up, Grace, it’s me, Anna. Hey!”

Of course, she hears nothing. Anna recklessly runs towards her gigantic little sister, screaming and yelling and waving her arms. Her sister, however, is casually talking to her companion, completely unaware of the two flea-sized people trying to get their attention.

“My older sister and my boyfriend are coming to visit this week,” Grace mentions to her friend. “They’re like broke or cheap or whatever so they’re doing that shrinking shipping thing. Yikes, who wants to be shrunk?”

“I didn’t, you big bitch,” Anna yells at her sister, unheard, still running towards her.

The other giant woman responds, “Ha, that’s lame, you should go to the USSPS and ask to get them before they unshrink. God, I hate my older sister, I’d love to hold her in my hand and just laugh at her stupid fucking face.”

“Oh shit, just hold Anna in my hand and spit on her, watch her drown in my spit. She was so mean to me growing up.”

“You could just toss her on the ground and crush her under your toes. Or make her our slave. Look at my fingernails. Give her a little shovel to scrape away the old red polish. I bet no one would even know.”

The two giantess women laugh hysterically at that last comment. They are both tall, probably taller than me at my normal height. They both wear tight sport tops, their long brunette hair falling down to their shoulders. Jesus Christ are they beautiful. But I need to stop thinking about such things. Our lives are in danger.

Anna slows her running. I catch up to her as she stands angrily staring up at her younger sister.

“That giant bitch, I was never mean to her,” Anna screams. She looks down at her cell phone. “Still no reception. Guess it’ll never work at this size. Fuck this, I’m going to jump on Grace’s phone right there, we have to get their attention if we’re ever going to be turned normal sized again.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. Let’s go back to the hiding spot behind the stapler. We’re too small, Anna, they can’t see or hear us.” I do my best to reason with my girlfriend, but she seems hell bent on action.

Anna runs from me to the massive phone resting on the desk in front of us. I hustle to catch up but fall behind as she up jumps up into the headphone jack and pulls herself up onto the smooth black surface of of the phone screen. I follow a few yards back in an attempt in vain to stop her, but it’s too late. She’s already headed to the center of the phone screen, still screaming up at the two gabbing giantesses above us.

“This is a terrible idea,” I scream at Anna. “Stop!”

“Grace! Hey! Help us! Down here!”

The two women hug one another. “Okay, I’ll see you later, good luck at the meet tonight,” Grace says to her friend. The other girl turns and heads out the door. Grace turns back to us and looks down at her phone. She picks it up with Anna and I on it with her right hand, unplugging the power cord with her left hand. The screen below us starts to glow, but looking up, I notice Grace doesn’t glance at it. Anna and I slide down to the edge and barely hold on to the phone’s case. We are carried across the room as Grace settles down on a couch. I hear Anna screaming loudly as we both hold on for dear life. Grace moves her phone to the coffee table in the front of the couch as I lose my grip and fall off. I stare up to see Anna looking down at me as the phone is placed on the table. I exhale and close my eyes as I hit the ground.

And I think I’m okay. I’m laying on a rug it seems and completely unhurt from the fall. At 1/8th of an inch tall, a fall of that distance appears to be not at fatal as if I was normal sized. I quickly stand up to assess my situation. I’m on the floor alone in between the coffee table and couch, and to my right, there is an enormous tanned bare foot. My girlfriend’s little sister’s insanely large left foot. Anna seems to have made it on the phone to the coffee table, where looking up, I see that Grace’s right leg and foot are resting. Two tiny people, lost to the world, standing at the two giant feet of a girl.


 

Chapter 4 - Looking for the Girlfriend by jnbt

 

Okay, I’m tiny and alone on the floor of a strange place. I need to be rational about this. I need to get a normal sized person’s attention, and then also, I should try to get not stepped on, now that I’m on the floor. All of my belongings I brought with me are sitting on the desk seemingly a million miles away, not that they would even help. Shit, except for maybe the water and snacks we had in our bags. That could easily be a problem soon, thirst and hunger and the such.

I hear a television click on above us. Grace appears to be relaxing on the couch to watch some shows or a movie. And Anna is on the coffee table way above me, hopefully not doing anything stupid. So I have (drumroll):

OPTION #1: Run and hide and hope some deus ex machina shit happens and I can find food and water and won’t be eaten by a Roomba and everything will be cool. Maybe I can make it to the kitchen and live off crumbs and hope USSPS figures out their mistake.

OPTION #2: Make my way back to the desk where all our luggage is and make my way up (some-fucking-how), and keep messing with my laptop and phone until they can connect to someone not as tiny as me.

OPTION #3: Run straight to Grace’s left foot and work my way under it, hoping she just crushes me and ends this nonsense.

OPTION #4: Get onto Grace’s foot and hope to eventually she’ll move it up onto the coffee table where I assume Anna is still alive. If she’s binge watching something, I’m sure she’ll move around and bring the foot near me onto the coffee table in front of her. I’ll reunite with Anna (she knows her sister better than me), and we’ll figure this shit out together.

#4 it is, I decide, so I start running to the massive foot flatly resting on the rug in front on me. I’m on the pinky toe side of the foot, luckily, because at my size, there’s no way I could jump up on the big toe of this woman, or, I assume, anyone. The sounds from the TV jump around from station to station, Grace busily searching for something to watch, so I luckily have time to figure how to do this.

Okay. I can jump up onto this girl’s pinky toenail, then run up that toe to the base of her foot toward her big toe, where there is bound to be an errant hair on the toe knuckle I can grab onto, everyone has them. Jesus, her foot is humongous, Her pinky toe alone is the bigger than a school bus, and the other toes resting next to it are breathtakingly large as well. Her big toe in the distance must be an inch tall, making its perfect nail sit around fifty feet from the floor, from my point of view. And I can barely describe the actual foot: the size of a cruise ship? An aircraft carrier? Fuck, I’m tiny.

I exhale and close my eyes. Go! I run to the gigantic foot in front of me and reach the pinky toenail of the girl. There’s a slight growth, white, my exact height, and I jump on it, past the white surface, onto the pink surface of a nail. I start to slide down, but kick my tiny feet up to reach the actual skin of the pinky toe. I make it up and run across the base of the girl’s foot toward the big toe. There’s a not-unpleasant smell being on her foot luckily; she must have showered recently. Looking up, I see her muscled leg. I think Anna had mentioned to me that Grace was a swimmer. I can tell.

I’m approaching her big toe but see no hairs anywhere. She must shave a lot, as many swimmers do, even her feet it seems. I need something to grab onto whenever Grace hopefully moves her foot to the coffee table. I could slide right back off her foot to the floor if I don’t find something. The younger girl’s foot’s skin is so smooth, as are her toenails. Except for one part. It’s going to be that the big toenail’s edge. It’s thickness must be only a fraction of an inch (as am I, I know), giving me a place to secure myself.

I move as fast as I can across the big toe and hit the cuticle. I hop onto the base of the girl’s gigantic unpainted toenail. I know I’m small right now, but man do I feel small standing here. The large nail is smooth as can be with a slight curve back toward the sides of her toes. As I stand on the white lunula, I realize this toenail has more square footage than Anna and I’s tiny apartment. We could have a party here.

“Hey, Anna, if we get married, can we have the reception on your little sister’s big toenail? Shrink everyone down, friends and family, there’s plenty of space. And if she doesn’t trim it for a couple of months, we could have more than enough space for a photobooth.”

Jesus, I’m an idiot, I need to keep moving. I head past the crescent lunula to the pinker nail bed and soon reach the white tip of the toenail. I appear to be the same height as the length of Grace’s toenail growth, 1/8th of an inch, untrimmed in the past week or so. I head to the edge and grab onto it, waiting for whenever, whenever she should lift this foot, randomly moving around while watching TV and put this foot on the coffee table above. I look to the left and see the four other toes on this foot, sometimes rising and falling, just randomly twitching, unaware that a tiny little guy is watching them, hoping to be saved soon. I’m laying down on the nail, my head extended past it, with both arms tightly holding on.

I glance up while patiently holding onto the toenail edge, but I can’t see the TV (blocked by the coffee table), or Grace’s face. I can only see her legs. But then, it happens. Her left foot that I am on rises up, and the front of her sole touches the edge of the coffee table, her toes and I sitting on the edge of the coffee table. Still holding on tight, I realize now’s my chance, and I let go and fall, bumping off the front of her big toe. I land just fine, once again, my size saving me. I’ve fallen on my back and stare up at the five massive digits of Grace’s left foot in front of me, the nails of each toe touching down on the surface I’m on. The big toe rises, showing me the ridged base, blocking out the light that comes from the open windows of the apartment, as the long second toe moves closer to me. It’s much smaller but just as threatening toenail landing to my right. If that big toe slams down right now, that’s the end of me. I jump up and run in the opposite direction, seeing Grace’s phone nearby, and hopefully Anna nearby as well.

Heading to the giant cell phone, I don’t see Anna. I don’t but can’t hear her either with the nearby TV blasting some reality show I don’t know. As I reach the phone, Grace’s giant thumb crashes down in front of me and lifts the phone up in the air. She brings the phone to her face, still completely ignorant of our situation. I’m on the table between her left foot, still on the edge where I fell off, and her right leg fully extended, her sole rising high above me, toes occasionally scrunching. But now with the phone gone, I see Anna, just sitting there, hands to her face. I run to her.

“Anna, Anna, are you okay?”

“Who cares, we’re screwed,” she responds.

“No we’re not. I have a plan.” I’m lying to her. But I need her back in the game.

“No you don’t.”

Fuck. She called my bluff.

There’s a loud piercing sound. It’s Grace’s phone.

She answers. “Hey. Yeah, the party is here tonight. Bring whoever. Yeah, tons of booze and whatever. Cool, see you soon.”

So in a few hours, there’s going to be a bunch of drunk young college kids in this house. We need to hide, ASAP.

“Anna, let’s go, now!”

I grab her arm and lift her up. We run towards the TV, away from the college girl’s feet on the coffee table, and reach the edge.

“We need to jump. If we stay here, we’re going to be crushed by Solo cups full of booze. We’ll survive. It’s fine.”

Anna is still in a state of “Fuck All.” I don’t care, so I grab her arm, and jump down onto the rug below the coffee table. We both fall and fall and land on the rug of the living room of her little sister’s place. I jump up and pick up my stunned girlfriend, and drag her over the TV entertainment system, away from Grace.

“It’s survival right now. We can fucking do this.”

Anna sits down, now hopefully safe below the entertainment center, where no where will step on us. She stares down, but then rises up.

“Okay, let’s figure this shit out.”

 

 

 

Chapter 5 - The Party Starts by jnbt

 

We’re both settled, possibly safe from giant people stepping on us. I’m starting to get hungry and thirsty with all my running about, and I’m sure Anna is too. I’m thinking that at this upcoming party, liquids will be splashed around, as drunk college kids stumble about the apartment, and we’ll be able to find something to drink. And maybe some food to hold us over. Hopefully not just Jägermeister and, well, whatever college kids eat at parties.

Anna and I sit under Grace’s entertainment center, restless, dust surrounding us, a massive surge protector behind us. Grace eventually turns off the TV and walks past us, her enormous bare feet slamming in front of us, sending a small breeze past our tiny bodies.

“We have to do something!” Anna screams at me. “This is fucked up, I’m sick of this shit!”

“I know, of course, I know. Do you want to go run out and get crushed by your little sister? I was just standing on her foot, and she didn’t even feel me. Grace can’t see us, she can’t hear us, she can’t feel us. Running out from this safe space is suicide.”

We sit and argue for a while as the light from the windows fades. Night comes, and the party approaches. There’s a knock on the door. Grace walks past us wearing high heeled shoes, her unpainted nails sticking out. The black shoes come down in front of the entertainment system we’re hiding under and quickly fly away from our view. The knocking sounds the heels make against the hardwood floor is terrifying, though (secretly to me) sexy as hell.

“Look at those slut shoes,” Anna says to me. “Jesus.”

Anna and I walk out a little bit to see the door to the apartment open, as Grace loudly greets three college-aged girls in tight dresses, two blondes and a brunette, very tall to us, but also normally tall with their high heeled shoes.

“I didn’t think my little sister would hang out with skanks like this. Yuck, look at these girls, so much makeup. I thought she was smarter than that.”

“C’mon, let’s get some shots!” Grace says to her friends, as the giant girls approach our hiding spot to head to the kitchen past us. The incredibly massive feet touch down near us, and Anna falls back toward the wall. I stand though, mesmerized by the girls. Grace stomps past us again, and the first unknown girl walks by. She has a shorter heel, her toes painted a dark red. Her two feet slam by me and rise away. The second girl has a giant heel, many times taller than me, with shiny black painted toenails slightly bending out from the edge of the shoe. I stop myself from running out, enamored by the beautiful young feet walking past me. The final third girl’s right foot crashes in front of me. She’s only wearing a black flip flop, her massively long toes ending in a fresh French manicure, the bright and shiny long mother of pearl toenails falling near my tiny body. The foot stops as the toes pivot to me.

“How do you turn on this stereo, let’s hear some music, I’m ready to dance!” The woman yells at the others headed to the kitchen for beverages. Below the TV and above me is the stereo in the entertainment system. She kneels as her heel rises, and her toes move forward closer to me. I want nothing more than to run to her foot and rub and hand across the surface of these insanely perfect toenails. Being this tiny has awakened in me a lust for the beauty in such things.

“What are you doing, asshole?” my girlfriend says to me, surprising me by grabbing my arm, trying to pull me away for the large foot. “Do you have a foot fetish now? Great, now that you’ve been hanging out on my little sister’s foot, you’re in love with feet. You know what? Have fun! I’m outta here. Go fuck some young girl’s toes. I’m going to go get help. Fuck you.”

Anna is off, running full speed toward the kitchen where her sister and two other friends are getting drinks. I follow to try and stop her, but once we’re past the safety of the entertainment system, I stop. I’m not going out into the open hardwood floor. It’s too dangerous. There’s only four giant women here now in this small apartment, but there’s soon to be more. No use both of us getting stomped on.

Music begins blasting around me as the French manicured girl gets the party started. “Call Me Maybe” is the song. Her feet turn to the kitchen, poor Anna running miniscule on the floor to her destination as well. I’m helpless to save her. After only two steps the giantess is upon her. Anna slides into a crack in the floorboard and is gone from my sight. The right foot of the flip flopped college girl lands on top of her position, and rises away to the kitchen to her friends. I stand worriedly hoping for the best, and Anna’s little head pokes out from the hiding spot. She jumps out, and she frantically runs back to me, as the doorbell rings again, more party guests ready to enter. As Anna is running to me, her sister leaves the kitchen and steps right next to Anna. She falls and is blown away from the massive high heel. Luckily, she rises and heads back to me, reaching me and hugging me, shaking in terror.

“I was almost crushed twice. These little fucking college girls. We’re hopeless. I’m done.”

Anna sits on the floor, exhausted and hopeless. I walk over and sit next to her.

“It’s only been a few hours. This sucks, I know. Let’s fight through this night and see what happens.”

More and more people end up coming to the party, music blasting, completely unaware two people 1/8th of an inch tall hiding below the stereo, terrified. It’s maddenly loud to our tiny ears, but we remain there, hiding, Some liquid splashes near us, we run to it, but it’s vodka. A potato chip falls under the entertainment center as well. We grab what we can from it, hungry for any sustenance. There are dozens of people after a time at the party, walking, dancing, standing around. So many different shoes step around us, men’s gross birkenstocks, more high heeled women with red toes, barefooted hippie types with smelly feet and anklets, that one girl with the Goddamned perfect French pedicure that loves messing with the stereo in front of us, etc. Anna and I stay put away from the ruckus, avoiding any harm.

 

 

Chapter 6 - Hoping to be Found by jnbt

 

Time slowly moves on, and the party seems to fade away, more and more people leave, heading out to after-parties at bars. Anna and I are exhausted from the noise, listlessly sitting around. Someone earlier dropped a bottle of water near us, the water splashing all over the floor. When the coast was clear, we run over and heartily drink our fill.

As people leave, Grace and a few friends stay behind. She steps in front of us and turns off the music. “Party’s over, y’all, g’night!”

Some stragglers head out, except for a few people. Anna and I walk toward the couch where Grace, the French-pedicured-footed friend, and another lady friend of her’s have crashed down on.

“Now that was a party! Shit, I’m beat.” Grace and her friends laugh a bunch, playfully pushing one another around. “Put something on the TV. Let’s go to sleep.”

The girls flip around Netflix a bit and settle on an old episode of the Office. As they watch the show and joke with each other about the events of the night, Anna and I look up at them, watching them slowly fall asleep in a drunken haze.

“Well, now’s the time. Let’s go!”

“Go where? To the girls? Jump into their ears so they can hear us? They’re up on the sofa. We can’t climb those wooden legs.”

“Yeah, I know. But that one girl in the flip flops has her foot on the rug.” Anna has a plan. “Let’s climb her leg and get their attention. I’ll figure this out.”

I think about maybe writing “HELP” in broken potato chips on the ground with an arrow pointed to us under the entertainment center, but Anna once again is headstrong. We take off to under the coffee table, straight to the flip flopped foot of Grace’s friend. Anna jumps up on the black shoe as I follow, and she runs to the towering big toe. The nail extends above us. She attempts to grab the ridges on the pale toe to climb up, but she quickly realizes it can’t be climbed.

“Shit, I can’t get up this smelly ass toe. How did you get up on my sister’s foot? We’re too tiny, I can’t get a hold.”

I don’t think it’s smelly at all. It definitely has the odor of a foot after a long day, but I don’t mind that at all. Hell, I like it. “I climbed up her pinky toenail. All the other toes were too big.”

Anna doesn’t respond and heads to the pinky toe. We have to head around the longer second toe of the massive girl, then back towards the tapering toes to the smallest digit. Her second toenail is very large (and beautifully shiny), the middle toenail is shorter but still long, the fourth toenail is small but still massive to us, and the pinky nail is bigger than normal, and set straight down to the base of the shoe. This is girl has longer toenails, due to the French pedicure and its growth. As we stand in front of it, Anna jumps on its smooth white surface, but she slides back down it. It’s like trying to climb a large car hood that is perpendicular to the ground.

“Dammit, it’s too big too!” she screams at me. Suddenly, the toes jerk into the air above us, stretching. “Fuck!”

The massive toes slam back to the flip flop we stand upon and push us both back off onto the rug. I land on my ass, but I’m fine. I run over to Anna a few inches away (normal sized inches), and she’s crying.

“There’s nothing we can do,” Anna says in between tears. I head behind her and give her a big hug. The giant toes of the random college girl sit in front of us like an unscalable mountain range, the foot and leg soaring high above us.

There’s a loud doorbell echoing through the apartment suddenly, taking the foot in front of us away.

“Party’s over!” one of the girls on the couch screams as the doorbell rings again.

“Fuck, I’ll get it.”

Grace’s two feet land a ways from us on the rug and continue to the front door.

“Hi, I’m Natalie from the USSPS. I know it’s late, but I think there was a package delivered here by accident.”

Anna jumps up. “That’s us, they know! What do we do?” She runs out from under the coffee table to the front door.

“No!” I jump up and this time catch her, tackling her to the ground before she does anything stupid again. “They finally know we’re here, we need to chill the fuck out so they can find us.”

“My sister Anna and her boyfriend were supposed to be sent to y’all tomorrow. What’s happening now?”

“There was a shipping mishap. We believe that maybe that package was sent here today,” the woman at the door responds.

“Shit, Grace, maybe it was the box I opened earlier, remember that shit? Oh man, that’s messed up.” One of the drunk girls on the couch appears to be the person that tore us out from our package earlier today.

Suddenly, two massive pale feet fall down near us from the couch above, ten long and untrimmed toenails sticking out. Anna falls back and yelps. We both fall back as the gigantic right foot stomps down next to us, the wrinkled heel rising away to the woman at the door.

“Yeah, I opened a strange package earlier. I thought it was something I had ordered from Amazon. But there was nothing in it.”

“Where’s the box?” Natalie asks. “That might be it.”

The two girls still on the couch rise and stumble past Anna and I. They all head into the kitchen where we assume the box we were delivered in was thrown away. Anna runs to them to see what they find, and I follow.

“We’re saved!” she says. “Thank Christ.”
“They still need to find us though. Where should we hide? Those gigantic woman are still walking around this apartment. Neither of us are safe until they find us.”

Anna pauses and thinks. “Maybe there’s a system for this kinda thing. I don’t know. We’ll see.”

From our vantage point under the coffee table, we can see the woman flipping over the garbage can, tons of empty beer cans flying out, then eventually finding the beer-soaked box, empty, of course.

“Where did you open the box?” Natalie asked.

“Over on the desk, in the front room.”
The four giantesses head back to the room we cower in to the desk where we were tossed from. From what we could see, they lean down close to desk to look for us.

“Tiny Anna, wheeeeeere are you?” Grace said while laughing. She was still drunk, as were the other two.

Natalie has a magnifying glass and I assume finds the opened capsule we should have been delivered in.

“They’re not in here. That’s a good and a bad sign. They survived, but they might not have survived your party.”

Grace laughs. “So my shrunken sister and her dumb boyfriend might be hiding somewhere in my apartment. Oh man, that’s nuts.”

“That’s not funny to me, my company could get sued for this fuckup,” Natalie responds.

“Well, it’s funny to me! Anna, c’mere, sister, let’s party!”

A drunk Grace stumbles around her apartment, laughing at our predicament. Natalie runs to her, grabbing her arm.

“Stop, please. We have a plan for this. I need you to leave your apartment tonight. We’ll provide you with a nice hotel for the evening. The finest. We need to find your sister and friend.”

Grace breaks from her grasp, the drunk giant stomping away. Her right foot crashes in front of us.

“Fee Fi Fo Fum, or fucking whatever, where is my tiny sister at? Hahahaha!”

“That dumb bitch, I’m gonna fuck her up!” Anna screams in frustration and runs to her sister’s foot. Luckily, as she nears it, the foot rises, her massive wrinkled sole flying up, and stomps down away from us.

“We’re not going anywhere. We’re too fucked up, we’ll help you look for them. Anna! Come hang out with your little sister! Little, haha! You’re the little one now, it looks like.” Grace continues to drunkenly stumble around the room. Her two friends are standing off in the kitchen, laughing at their friend.

Natalie attempts to reason with Grace again. “Okay, how about this? You ladies go to your bedroom, and we’ll look for them. Just go lay down. I’ll even order you some pizzas.”

“Pizza? Hell yeah,” one of the girls in the kitchen says. “Grace, let’s go. We can play with your tiny sister later. Wait, there’s a tiny guy too? That’s fucking hilarious. Find that little dude, he can sleep with me tonight.”

“How are you going to sleep with a tiny ant-sized man?” The other girl in the kitchen asks. “He’d drown in your pussy, you dumb slut.”

Laughter all around from the drunk woman, as Natalie tries to take control of the situation. “Please, ladies, this is serious business.”

“Pffbt, fine. G’night, lil Anna. See you soon! Ha!”

The three drunk friends stomp away through the kitchen to a back bedroom as Natalie has the front room to herself.

“Okay, it’s just me now. If you tiny people are still in this house, I’m going to set down on various surfaces in this apartment small pressure sensitive pads. If you can get onto one, it’ll glow bright red and beep, and I’ll be able to find you. So if you can hear me, watch out. I’m going to be walking around setting the pads everywhere.”

Natalie pulls a small bag from her purse. She removes a number of one inch wide circular white pads. She starts at the front door laying one on the floor. She continues around the apartment, setting one on the desk we were originally placed. She eventually heads to our current hiding spot under the coffee table. Her massive left foot lands near us. She’s wearing a black open-toed flat, her scrunched big and second toes shooting out, toenails painted a shiny black. Natalie places a pad on the couch and then another one on the coffee table above us. Her shoe rises away from us as she goes on with her work.

“When is she going to put one near us?” Anna bemoans. “We’re right here.”

Natalie’s long pale legs walk away from us to the kitchen. “Where’s the closest one on the floor? That’s the one we head for. I can only see that one by the front door. There’s got to be a closer one.” As I speak, she sets down a pad in the kitchen, not very far from us.

“There. That’s the one. Ready?”

Anna doesn’t hesitate. “Ready.”

We both sprint to it. The hardwood floor is dirty and sticky from the party earlier, from all the dirty shoes and spilt cocktails. We seem to be halfway there as I see Grace and her two friends bust into the kitchen.

“Where’s our pizzas, lady?” Grace drunkenly slurs. “We’re starving.”

Natalie is in the kitchen still setting down her pads and tries to stop the drunk giantesses. “They’re coming, I promise. Go back to your room, please!”

Anna and I need to make a decision. Run back, or test our luck and make it to that pad. If these tipsy girls are stumbling around the apartment right before we can be found, we’re gonna have some problems.

“Hey, let’s head back, no reason to…” but Anna is hell bent on getting on the pad. I pause a bit to scream at her to return to our safe place under the coffee table. “It’s fine, Natalie will find us soon!”

But it’s of no use. Anna never seems to take my advice. She’s still running full speed as Grace pushes aside Natalie and heads to the front room. Her bare left foot crashes down on the hardwood floor right in front of her sister. Anna falls backward, stunned by the foot knocking her over. Instead of running away and ducking down into a crack in the floorboards, Anna runs to the massive big toe of her little sister. She bashes her tiny fists against the enormous flesh wall of the toe. I can’t hear what she’s saying, but I’d imagine there’s a number of curse words. Of course, Grace feels nothing, and the foot flies away to the front door.

“I thought I heard the doorbell,” Grace says to Natalie, still in the kitchen.

Anna continues to sprint to the pad in the kitchen and actually hits it sooner than I’d think. The small white pad of whatever technology I don’t know turns red, then begins to give off a low beeping noise. We’re found.

 

 

 

Chapter 7 - Almost Saved by jnbt

Or rather, Anna’s found.

I had retreated back to the safety of the coffee table as Anna had her reckless journey to the pad in the kitchen. As the tiny pad lit up red and emitted a soft beep, Natalie looks down and brings out her magnifying glass, bringing it to the floor to see the 1/8th of an inch tall Anna jumping up and down, ready to be saved.

“Found her!” Natalie says aloud. Grace turns from the front door and comes to the little pad where my even littler girlfriend stood.

“What, where, she’s there?” Grace says, as she kneels down to investigate. The massive women look down at tiny Anna, and Natalie hands Grace the magnifying glass.

“Oh shit, there she is, hahaha! Hey, little sister! How ya been? C’mere!”

Grace brings her hand down to Anna, her thumb and pointer finger poised to pick up the tiny girl. Natalie quickly slaps her hand away.

“You’ll crush her! Stop. I need to bring her back to unshrink her. Oh fuck, I don’t know where the boyfriend is though.”

I can’t tell, but even if Anna is screaming to the giant women where I am, they won’t hear her. And I’m not about to run out and try to meet them. I guess they can bring her back to the USSPS and unshrink her, then come back and find me.

Grace stands back up as Natalie grabs the small pad that Anna stands on. Natalie’s long red nails surround the pad, and I can no longer see my girlfriend. She is lifted and put into a box in Natalie’s bag.

“It’s okay now, you’re safe,” Natalie says to tiny Anna. “I’m going to fix this right now.”

Grace seems annoyed. “Oh, we wanted to play with her. And where’s our pizza?”

“I never ordered any pizza. Go to sleep. The boyfriend might still be here somewhere. I’m going to be back in two hours. We need to unshrink Anna to find out about him.”

Grace sticks her tongue out. “Whatever. Good night, tiny Anna. I’m fucking tired anyway.”

Natalie rolls her eyes and walks past me, still hiding under the coffee table. She opens the front door and leaves. Grace comes out from the kitchen, her tanned bare feet crashing not far from the coffee table leg I hide by.

“Hey, little guy, I’m drunk and I gotta sleep. I hope we didn’t crush you tonight. Be careful.”

She laughs and hiccups and heads back through the kitchen to her bedroom. Fantastic. I’m alone now. It’s quiet. I suppose I’ll stay here until Natalie and Anna, full sized, come back and rescue me. Cool. Well, not cool yet. Still, progress.


It isn’t that simple though. As I’m falling asleep leaning against a leg on the entertainment system, I hear a door slowly creak open. The drunk girls have left most of the lights on in the house, and I turn from my hiding spot to see the barefeet of the French pedicured girl, carefully stepping toward me through the kitchen. She stops where Anna was found on the white pad and kneels down.

“Hey. Hey, little guy? I heard there might still be a little guy here? I don’t want to hurt you. I’ve just never seen a tiny person before. Come out, let me see you. I promise, I’ll leave you alone after.”

The giant drunk woman whispers to me, as I stare up at her. She’s an insanely beautiful blonde, barely out of her teenage years. She falls on all fours, crawling around on the hardwood floors. I fight my urge to run to her and decide to remain hidden. She continues to crawl around, leaving the kitchen, heading to me. Shit.

“Just let me see you. Please.”

She’s getting closer to me, and I think to run and hide behind the surge protector, but I feel I might be exposed. Suddenly, her left hand wraps around the leg on the entertainment center I’m hiding under, right above me. I crane my head up to see that she also has a French manicure to match her toes, her long, white pinky nail not far from my head. Her massive hand squeezes the pole as her blonde hair moves around me, her face searching around the floor of the apartment for my miniscule body. Should I come out? They’re looking for me. Well, not this girl. I don’t know her intentions.

“You can come sleep with me if you want,” the girl whispers. “I’ll let you crawl all over me. You can do whatever you want.”

That’s not even fair. She squeezes the leg above me even tighter, her giant fingers twisting around it. Jesus Christ. I don’t move. I can’t. I’m too terrified and turned on. I peek my head around to see her beautiful face, scanning the ground. It’s too risky. I cower back down, and soon her hand flies away from me, and she stands up.

“Your loss, little guy.”

I peek back out and see her two massive feet standing right next to me. Her perfectly pedicured toes rise up and slam back down. Her feet turn away from me as they return to the kitchen, back to the back bedrooms where the other drunk giantesses sleep. Oh my God. I’ll probably think about this moment for the rest of my life. I could have been this perfect woman’s plaything. Fuck. I need to sit my ass back down and wait for Anna and Natalie to come back and find me. Phew. My heart is pounding.

Chapter 8 - I'm Found by jnbt

I rest against a leg of the entertainment center, my long night turning into day. The sun shines brightly through the windows of the apartment. I assume my girlfriend Anna is normal sized now. I’m happy about that but also terrified of the grief she’s going to give me. It was my idea for the shrunken mailing thing. And it didn’t work out perfectly. Yeah, we were almost crushed a few times, I spent a time running across her little sister’s toes, but, hell, means to an end. But I know Anna. Oh no, I am not getting off easy.

I start to nod off, but soon enough, the front door to the apartment opens up. I stand to see Natalie and a now full-sized Anna come through the door and close it behind them. I hope they weren’t expecting me to find one of those white pads because I didn’t move an inch.

Natalie and Anna walk past the couch and stop right in front of me. “He should be under the coffee table or entertainment center, that’s where we’ve been hiding,” Anna says, pointing down at me. They both kneel down to me as I walk out from my spot. I stop and wave up. Anna inches down further and says, “Yup, there he is.”

“Hello, my love!” I shakingly say, but of course Anna doesn’t hear it. My girlfriend’s face sits above me as she angrily looks down at the little speck that is usually her boyfriend. She places her right hand near me. I’m absolutely terrified right now as my angry girlfriend’s face towers over my 1/8th of an inch body. I mean, I don’t think she’d do anything, I don’t think she’d crush me or eat me or leave me here on the ground. But fuck.

I approach her right hand, palm resting on the floor. Her middle fingernail, short and barely covered in a few spots with red polish, sits above me. She had painted her nails in the capsule earlier, but most of the polish must have scraped off during our adventures the past twelve or so hours.

Natalie is walking around the apartment. She appears to be collecting the unused white pads she had placed earlier. Anna remains peering down at me, a tired angry face just inches above me, her breath covering my entire tiny body. She watches me try to jump onto her middle fingernail, but because of the angle she has it at, I slide right off. She tilts it slightly, and I try again. As I somewhat make it up, she spreads out her fingers flat onto the hardwood floor so that I can safely stand on the flat surface. The flat surface of my angry girlfriend’s middle fingernail.

Not knowing what to do, I walk to the center of the nail past several small patches of dulled red paint and look up at Anna, waiting and wondering what would happen next.

“Well look what we have here. A tiny little man. A tiny little man that has bad ideas.”

I’m petrified. Natalie is finished collecting the discovery pads, or whatever they’re called, and heads to the desk.

“Hey, I found y’all’s tiny luggage and the broken shipping capsule. Lemme come get your boyfriend so we can head to USSPS and unshrink him and your things.”

Anna doesn’t respond immediately. I am nervous.

“Hey, I’m going to sue the fuck out of the USSPS. Unless….”

Natalie stops. “Unless…”

Anna smiles, her massive lips stretching high above my puny body. “Unless you don’t unshrink my boyfriend until our trip back to our city.”

“So you want to keep him at his current size until he returns to your home? And you won’t sue.”

Anna chuckles. “That’s correct.”

Natalie stops to think about the arrangement. “Hmm. I see. Okay, then. I’ll leave you now. I’ll be back maybe tomorrow night after unshrinking your bags back at the USSPS. Does that sound like a deal?”

“Deal.”

Uh, wait, I had no say in this deal. So Anna (my girlfriend that has said “I love you” to me before, several times) is going to keep me at 1/8th of an inch tall for the next two or three days, on our supposed vacation to visit her younger sister. I am standing on her fingernail and look around for a place to run, but of course I have no options. And she sees that.

“Sorry, pal, you’re stuck with me, it seems. I won’t hurt you, oh no. Grace won’t either, probably. But I have to punish you somehow. Do you have any problems with this?”

I cup my hands around my mouth and yell up at her. She doesn’t hear me, and the front door slams closed as Natalie exits the apartment. Anna stands up and raises her hand I’m on. She walks over to the sofa and tilts the finger I’m standing on. I slide off and land on the palm of her left hand. She brings that hand closer to her face.

“I’m exhausted, little guy. I need to crash ASAP. Where do you want to sleep?”

She’s not going to hear my response, she’s just messing with me. This is hot as shit, but also terrifying. My girlfriend’s long fingers flex above my puny body, the rolls in the flesh of her palm threatening to crush me in between them at anytime.

“Fuck, I’m tired. More tired than I’ve been in years, I feel,” Anna says down to me. “But where can you sleep safely?”

Anna’s head peers around the apartment. “Oh, here we go. It’s one of Grace’s running shoes. You know she’s an athlete at her college. I hope the smell isn’t too bad. Okay, see you tomorrow.”

Anna picks up the Nike running shoe with her left hand and tilts her left hand to the opening of the shoe, and I slide down her palm into the flat black soft surface of the insole. I’m in her little sister’s running shoe. And smells a little stinky, but not a bad stinky. It smells like a regular foot. I look back up to the hole in the shoe and see my girlfriend’s giant face.

“G’night, my love!” She tiredly laughs and sets me and the shoe back down under the couch that she is about to sleep on. I look around the giant shoe I’m in. Jesus, looking at the tongue of the shoe, it says it’s a size 10. I could climb up the cloth sides of the shoe, but why? Anna is having a good time with me. And I’m not entirely opposed to the whole thing. I lay down on the soft black foamy insole of this young girl’s shoe and fall asleep. I’m spent too, and really, what else can I do?


Anna and I have had an exhausting day, we both fall asleep with the sun already up. The college girls whose house we were staying in wake up much earlier than us. Their younger bodies recuperate much faster than ours, it seems.

“Anna. Anna, wake up.” I open my eyes to hear Grace attempting to rouse my girlfriend. I can’t see what’s happening because I’m stuck in a sneaker under the couch.

“The fuck, ugh, I’m big again, right?” Anna is still exhausted.

Grace laughs. “Yeah, you’re fine. Where’s your boyfriend, did you find him?”

“Yeah, I put him in your shoe, he’s under the couch sleeping, I guess.”

Grace chuckles again. “What the hell, you didn’t go get him unshrunk? Lemme see.”

The shoe I lay in is pulled from under the couch, and from the opening, my entire view turns from blackness to Grace’s massive face. She smiles widely.

“Holy shit, I can see him! Hey, little guy! Can I pick him up?”

Anna is slow to respond, she’s still very sleepy. “Sure, just be careful, don’t squish him. I’m still mad at him.”

“Oh, I don’t want to hurt him. C’mere, buddy. Ohhhh, he’s so cute!”

The shoe rises high into the air and turns, and I stumble to the back of it. It continues to turn as I fall out of it onto the wrinkled surface of Grace’s palm. I land on my back and stare up at the towering fingers and face of my girlfriend’s little sister.

“Oh my God, he doesn’t weigh anything. Holly, get in here.”

The other girl that had yesterday shaken Anna and I from our package arrives in the room. She looks down at me, helpless in Grace’s hand. “What am I looking at?”

“It’s Anna’s boyfriend. See him?”

Holly comes closer to my small form and squints her eyes. “Holy shit, I’ve never seen a tiny person before. Hey, little man!”

I am still stunned, having just been woken less than a minute ago, and stand up, looking around me, trying to find an escape. But there’s nowhere to run. I can’t believe Anna is okay with this. I’m not going to lie, this is sexy as hell, but my life is in danger. Having fantasies is one thing, but I’m just a flea-sized man in a hungover girl’s hand.

“Lemme hold him,’ Holly asks Grace.

Holly places her hand next to Grace’s, and I quickly tumble down the soft wrinkles of Grace’s hand into her roommate’s. I land face down on the surface of the new palm and turn to look up at Holly’s enormous face beaming down at me.

“This is incredible!” She says. “Can we keep him, please? Anna, can we keep him?” Holly’s long fingers curl around me, and I’m helpless now in her hand.

“He’s a pain in the ass. You don’t want him.”

Jesus, what did I ever do to my girlfriend? Yeah, this trip was a disaster, but she’s really giving me the third degree.

“Ugh, fine. Well, we both have to go to swim practice now. Where do you want him?”

“Just set him down on the coffee table. I still need a few more hours of sleep.”

Holly leans down at me, her large red lips making a kissy sound, but she gets too close to me. My tiny body is pushed against her lips, and as her face moves from her palm, I become stuck to her oily red lipstick. I can barely breathe as I’m pressed against her lips, but luckily, I can turn my head away from the enormous ridged lips.

I fly away from her hand, and Holly says, “Shit, where’d he go?”

Grace looks down at Holly’s hand and back at her face. “Oh shit, hahaha, he’s stuck on your lip! Don’t move.”

Grace’s thumb comes up below me and scrapes me off Holly’s lip. I slide onto her long thumbnail, covered in red lipstick, resting face down. She lowers her hand down to Anna, still lying comfortably on the couch.

“Hey, your tiny boyfriend was trying to kiss Holly. Look at him, he’s covered in her lipstick. You might want to keep an eye on him while he’s here.”

I try to rub the oily red lipstick off my face, looking at my sleepy girlfriend. This is so unfair. This is bullshit.

Anna moves her right arm under the coffee table in front of her. “Put him in this empty Tic Tac box. Seriously, I need to get some more sleep.”

Anna finds an empty Tic Tac box on the ground that someone must have dropped at the party. She puts it on the coffee table in front of her. Grace takes me on her thumbnail and slides me into the opening on the clear box. I tumble down to the bottom.

“Open or closed,” Grace asks.

“Eh, leave it open. Let him breathe,” Anna responds.

“Okay, later, kiddos!” Holly and Grace both exit the apartment, as I sit, stuck inside a plastic candy container, my girlfriend sleepily looking at me.

She picks up the box I’m in and brings it to her face, her massive fingerprints pressing against the clear plastic all around me, her beautiful brown eyes staring straight down upon my tiny body.

“Just go to sleep. I’m so fucking tired.”

Anna sets me back down and turns over on the couch, and I angrily look at her, 1/8th of an inch tall, sitting in a plastic prison.

Chapter 9 - Still Tiny by jnbt

While Anna sleeps away, I remove my dirty shirt and rub most of the oily red lipstick off of my body. I toss it aside on the bottom of the TIc Tac box I’m stuck in and sit back down, looking over at my giant girlfriend peacefully resting on the couch. Man, fuck her. What the hell. She hated being tiny and imprisoned, and now she’s letting the same thing happen to me, as some kind of punishment.

But also, Goddammit, I’m so turned on. I know I shouldn’t be, I’m weak. My girlfriend’s massive body stretches out before me on the couch, slowly rising and falling with her breaths, and I’m stupidly liking it. I guess I just wish that I had more say in the matter. Like, maybe Anna could have me shrunk, and we could return to our apartment and roleplay and have fun, with rules and the safety of our own place. This is different. I’m tiny in a strange city in a strange apartment. As for what’s happening now, I didn’t ask for this.

There’s the sound of a door opening from the back of the apartment. A few seconds later, the beautiful blonde French manicured and pedicured girl enters the room. She silently yawns and stops near the couch, looking down at Anna. I don’t know if she’s a roommate or just a friend of theirs or even her name, but it seems she didn’t need to head out with Grace and Holly earlier, so she slept in. She stands over me on the coffee table chugging from a bottle of water she must have grabbed from the kitchen. I sit in my little box level with her knees, admiring the lovely girl. Of course she doesn’t she me, and she heads to the front door and leaves without a word. Dammit. Save me from these evil giantesses, take me with you. Eh, she could be mean too, no telling. I already miss and long for her perfect toes.

After a little more cleaning (and maybe a little self-pleasure, shut up), I finally decide to sleep as well, and crash in the corner of my plastic box. They could have left me some water at least, but oh well.

I’m woken a bit later, no idea how long, by Anna’s loud yawning. I open my eyes and see her sitting upright on the couch, stretching her arms up into the air, satiated by her nap. She looks down at me and mumbles, “Be back,” and heads to the kitchen or bathroom, I don’t know. I put my dirty shirt back on, expecting to be let out soon.

I stand as her incredible form rises endlessly above me and piss in the corner of the candy box I’m in. I walk away from what is now my bathroom, I fucking guess, and head more to the center of the container. Anna returns, chugging from a bottle of water, and sits back down in front of me on the sofa. She picks up my plastic prison, her fingerprints again pressed against the sides, and brings it up to her face.

“Fuck, I’m sorry. I was so wound up and weird and tired last night. I should have brought you back to USSPS to be unshrunk. I just didn’t want to have to deal with it, I just wanted to go to sleep. You understand, right?”

Yeah, no shit. Morally and legally, yeah. She’s seems to be doing a complete 180 from last night, when she didn’t give one flying fuck about me. Did she drink any alcohol at the apartment when she came back unshrunk? I didn’t see, but with all the random booze sitting around, I bet she did. Drunk Anna is aggressive, illogical Anna.

I put my tiny hands against the plastic, staring with wide-eyes at my giantess girlfriend, wondering her next step. “I’ll get you out of there. I’m so sorry.”

She pulls me away from her face as the plastic box I’m in tilts, and I fall to the side of it and slide down and down into her the palm of her hand. I am brought back to her face.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe we were both this size.” Anna produces a tired smile. “I was so scared. You shouldn’t be right now. I can see you, and I love you, so you’re safe with me. I’ll get dressed and ready and bring you back to USSPS to be unshrunk. Is that okay with you?”

Her index finger from her other hand comes up above me. Is she attempting to pet me or something? I run to her thumb on the hand I’m on, away from the massive digit as it stops and falls behind me.

“Oh shit, oh shit, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I’m really not trying to scare you. Ugh. It’s so very cute having you at this size, in my palm. My pocket-sized boyfriend.”

I turn back and look at up her. She’s being serious. Anna is not trying to hurt me. She’s playing around. That’s a good sign.

“I wish I could hear you right now. Fuck, you’re so tiny. Do you want to play on my tits? Do want you to check out my pussy? Oh man, my vagina must be terrifying to you. Oh wait! I have an idea.”

Anna stands up from the couch with me still in her palm. She heads to the desk behind the couch and seems to pick up a few things with her other hand. She returns to the couch and sets them down on the the coffee table, and then she slowly rotates the palm I am on. I tumble down her hand and fall off the edge onto a massive white surface. A blank piece of paper. I look up at my girlfriend as she smiles down at me.

“We’re on vacation. I’m going to write down on this paper things that you want to do since I can’t hear you. You run and stand on what you want. Okay?”

Holy shit. I have a choice. I like this. I’m immediately aroused and excited to see what options she is going to give me.

“Here I’m writing, “Return to USSPS right now to be unshrunk,” and here I’m going to write, “Other.””

Anna’s large right hand comes down on the white sheet behind me holding a pen, and her long fingers write out my two options on the paper on which I stand, What could “Other” be? I’m too intrigued. I run to the word “Other” and stand directly in the center of the “O.”

“Haha, so you’re cool with being this tiny man for now? Interesting.” I look up as her smile intensifies. I’m feeling better already.

“Well alright, we have some time before my sister gets back, we can have some fun. How about this? I’m writing here, “Go back into the Tic Tac box,” and here “Play with Anna.”

That must be a joke. She’s messing with me. Her hand is behind me again as it flies across the white paper writing the two options. I’ve never seen anything so massive move so fast. I run to the second choice and stop on the word “Anna” between the two N’s.

“Aw, look at you, you’re even tinier than my name written on a piece of paper. I could tell through our whole ordeal that you liked being like this. Well, what do you want now? Here.” She starts writing again. “”Play on Anna’s tits,” or “Play on Anna’s feet.””

Oh shit. I want both. I pause and look left and right at my two options. Her giant hand holding the pen taps down on the paper, the pen’s nib slamming down creating dots around me, dots that are pretty much the same size as me.

“Better make a choice. Indecisive little antmen get thrown into the trash.” I turn my head back to her, and she laughs. “I’m just kidding. You know what? Let’s go.”

Anna quickly stands, tosses the pen aside, and grabs the paper I’m on. She crinkles it a bit, and I fall to the center. She walks through the kitchen to a back room.

“Oh my God, this is Grace’s bedroom. Look at all this dumb college girl shit. A Bob Marley poster? That stupid John Lennon crossed arms New York City poster? Is that a lava lamp, are you serious?”

She holds me at the bottom of the coned sheet of paper while she gawks at her little sister’s interior design. After chuckling a bit, she rests the paper down to the floor, flattens it a bit, then tilts it over, and I tumble off past her written words to the hardwood flooring. I’m sitting on my ass to see her two enormous feet surrounding me, and looking up I see her, hands on hips, staring down at me.

“Oh hey, tiny boyfriend! I’ll give you the best of both worlds. You have two minutes. If you can make it to either of my big toenails, then you can play on my nipples. Deal? What, I can’t hear you. I assume you said yes. I have my phone here. Timer starts...now!”

Well, shit. Hell yeah, but shit. I appear to be slightly closer to her left foot, so I run to it. I approach her big toe, but of course, I could never scale it. It’s just too tall. She picks up that toe and slams it down, and I fall back a bit.

“Oops, I’m sorry. You’re doing great, keep up the good work.”

Anna mocks me from above. I run past her second toe sticking slightly past the big one, it’s large nail with specks of red paint high above me. I continue past her middle and fourth toe and finally reach her pinky toe.

“One minute left, buddy! Think you can make it?

All of a sudden, the toes in front of me rise high up above me, her foot still remaining on the floor. The massive toe pads of my girlfriend tower over me, and I fall back, afraid of being crushed by them.

“What, having problems? You’d better hurry, time’s running out.”

Hell. Without the pinky, I got nothing. Except for the small skin flap on the side of her foot that appeared whenever Anna raised her toes. I run and jump on that and am able to head across her the base of her foot. It’s smooth like Grace’s, and the going is easy until I hit her big toe. She still has it propped up. I head up as far as I can, grasping onto the toe knuckle folds. I reach her toenail and touch my hand to it.

“I’m squinting down at you and think that you made it. You’re so fucking small. It’s hard to tell, but I guess you made it. Wow.”

She lowers all of her toes back to the ground, and I tumble onto the surface of her big toenail. I’m panting, lying on my back and looking up at my girlfriend.

“Great job, little guy. C’mere, jump on my thumbnail, come get your reward.”

Anna kneels down and puts her left hand thumbnail at the edge of her big toenail. She could have put it next to me, but I’m thinking she loves having this power over me. She wants me to walk across her toenail. Still breathing heavily from my long run, I stand and head to her thumb. I walk slowly for two reasons: #1, I’m tired; and #2, I like this.

Her gigantic big toenail is in the same condition as her other toes and fingernails. Recently painted red but scraped up. I am casually walking down her nail, and the toe flies up quickly and falls back down. I fall and look up at her.

“Um, excuse me, can you move it along? I know you like this shit, but this is doing nothing for me. Do you just want to jerk off on my big toenail, you little pervert?”

Yeah, kinda. I’m a tiny speck on my giantess girlfriend’s massive toe. I’m insanely turned on. She has so much power over me at the moment. I’m so worked up and afraid that I’m petrified.

“Well, do it then.”

Anna’s thumb moves away from the edge of the toenail, and she goes from kneeling to sitting, the foot I’m on still resting flat on the ground. I’m more than ready to explode in ecstasy, but suddenly, there’s the sound of a door slamming from the front of the apartment. Anna looks towards the sound and rises up, sitting on Grace’s bed right behind her. Grace and Holly enter the bedroom.

“Phew, what a workout! Hey, Anna, whatcha up to? Where’s your tiny boyfriend?”

Anna nervously answers, “Oh, you know, he’s around, doing little people things.”

Grace and Holly chuckle as they remove their shoes and socks, ready to unwind from their exercize.

“I’d keep him that size, honestly,” Holly adds. “My last boyfriend was such a dick. If he had been the size of an ant, shit, I think he would have been a little more respectful. Guess his dick wouldn’t have been as amazing though.”

“Holly!” Grace embarrassingly adds. “But, yeah, I guess you’re little bug boy’s penis can’t really do much for you now.”

Grace and Holly laugh loudly again, as Anna half-heartedly chuckles with them. I’m starting up at the three massive woman making fun of my penis size. They’re not wrong, of course. But, hey, that’s not fair.

Grace steps in front of Anna near me, as Anna slides her feet away from her sister’s, protecting me from any harm. I tumble toward the edge of her big toenail as the foot slides across the floor. I’m safe now, but anymore movement like this could send me flying off of her nail to the floor. Anna hasn’t said anything about me to the giant co-eds, but why? Maybe to escape the questions of why I am where I am. Like, her sister and friend might think that I’m perving out on her foot. Which I am.

Anna and I’s fun is postponed as the two younger women walk around the bedroom and change clothes. Shirts are removed, and the most beautiful of flat stomachs are exposed. Jesus, look at these girls. I don’t want to dog my girlfriend, but these two are healthy, athletic women in their prime. Their four long legs walk around and tower above my small form. It’s absolutely ridiculous the view I have.

“So, hey, Anna, we’re thinking about getting lunch downtown, you in?” Grace asks my girlfriend.

“Uh, yeah, maybe. I’m a little stinky right now.”

“Well, go shower and get ready,” Grace tells Anna. “We’ll leave in a half hour. Bring your little guy if you want.”

“Cool, sounds good. I’ll leave him here, if that’s cool.”

Holly laughs. “Sure, we’ll play with him later.”

Anna looks down at me, the other two girls not noticing, too involved in changing their clothes. Her eyes open widely as she nods her head. I guess she’s telling me, “Hey, hold on. I’m walking with you. You’d better hold on.” She pauses for a bit as I run across her big toenail and grab onto the edge. I had told her I did this on her little sister’s toe the day before. I’m as secure as I’ll ever be, and Anna stands.

“Okay, headed to the shower now,” Anna says, more to me than to the others.

Her right foot rises and stomps toward the kitchen as a person would normally walk. The left foot that I’m on rises slowly, and she extends her leg past the other into the kitchen. The foot gently falls to the ground, and I hold on as it makes contact.

“Is your leg okay, Anna?” Grace asks her sister.

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine, just a little sore from the shit I went through.”

“Yeah, I ask because you’re walking so weirdly. You good?”

Anna laughs. “Yup, I’m good, just a little sore. No biggie.”

Good save, I think. My girlfriend is trying to walk with me holding onto her big toenail and not have me fall off. And it’s working so far.

“What was it like being so tiny? I’d hate to be like that,” Holly asks Anna.

Anna has to pause her awkward steps to address her sister’s friend. “Oh, it was horrible, very terrifying. You’re right, I never want to be that size again.”

“Shit, I’d imagine,” Holly responds. “And, hey, sorry if I almost crushed you or stepped on you, of course, you know. I tossed you two out of that box onto the desk yesterday, you were both little bugs right in front of me, and I didn’t know. No hard feelings?”

Anna laughs, nervously. “No, of course not, we’re cool. If you’re ever shrunk down at my place, I’ll take good care of you.”

Holly walks over to Anna and gives her a big hug. Her massive toes slam almost within touching distance of me as the two woman embrace. Holly’s big toenail leans closer and closer to me, and I get worried. It could slice me in two.

“Good, I’m glad we’re okay.”

Holly and her enormous toes leave my vision. Anna returns to her awkward stepping through the kitchen, towards the bathroom. I’m still grasping on for dear life as she slowly drops her feet on the tile of the bathroom and turns her torso to close and lock the door behind her.

I breathe a sigh of relief as she bends down to see me letting go of her toenail edge.

“Jump on my thumbnail now, idiot.”

Her massive right hand comes down, and I toss myself from her toenail to thumbnail. Anna brings me up to her eye. Her pupil is staring right at me, many more times larger than me.

“Jesus, good you’re safe. I didn’t want them to think that you were fucking around on my feet. As if we were perverts.”

So she decided to risk my life so she wouldn’t look “abnormal.” That sounds like my girlfriend.

“I’m going to get cleaned up, and I’ll leave you on this bathroom countertop. After the lunch with them, I’ll bring you back to USSPS. Deal? I assume you’re saying deal. Fuck, I should have brought you back earlier, I know. Sorry.”

Anna lowers her hand to the bathroom counter close to wall, right behind the hand soap dispenser. I slide down her thumbnail to the cool white surface of the sink. Her hand swiftly flies away, and she leaves me standing there. I peer out from behind the enormous plastic soap dispenser to watch my giantess girlfriend disrobe. She removes her dirty shirt and bra, exposing her indescribable pale breasts, enormous pink nipples jutting out. She slides off her pants and then panties, her small bush and vagina virtually at my eye level.

“Fuck,” I mumble, to no one’s ears but my own.

Anna leans her face back down to me, admiring her form.

“I see you watching. Sorry. Not right now.”

She rises from my position and turns the shower on, stepping into the tub to get cleaned up. The shower curtain closes, and I lose my lovely view. The curtain slightly opens, as her right arm and face shoot out to me. Anna looks down at my small form and flicks some water down around me.

“Here, if you want to get cleaned off, or if you’re thirsty. Shit, you’re probably hungry too. I’ll get you something when I come back from this lunch.”

Droplets of water splash around me and fall onto the white counter. I step over to one and drink a bit. I walk over to a different droplet and wash my face off. I’m still very dirty and in need of a decent shower, but this is definitely better than nothing. Aw. She kinda cares.

There’s a loud banging on the closed bathroom door. “C’mon, Anna, hurry it up. We’re starving.” Grace is ready to head out.

“Almost done!” Anna screams back over the thunderous noise of her shower. She’s done in a few minutes and opens the curtain and steps out, her perfect pale body glistening with warm water. I can do nothing but stare up at my girlfriend, the master of my fate. She is towelling off her long hair and body in front of the mirror, in front of me, knowing full well that I am enjoying the view. Anna pauses to look down at me.

“Okay, I’ll be back soon. You just stay here, it won’t be long. Then I’ll bring you back to USSPS. Sit tight.”

Anna opens the bathroom door a smidge and yells out, “Gimme some clothes, Grace!” Soon, she is handed a few items and quickly puts them on. She checks herself in the mirror and exhales. “Okay, be right back.”

The bathroom door is opened, and Anna exits.

“So where’s your little guy?” Holly asks my girlfriend.

“I’m not telling you two. You’ll just want to mess with him. Let’s go eat, I need to unshrink him soon.”

I can hear Grace laugh from the other room. “Oh, but he’s so cute! Okay, tiny bro, wherever you are, we’ll be back soon. And we expect manicures. Right, Holly?”

“Yes, indeed. My poor fingernails need some attention. Rest up, we got a lot of work to do soon.”

Anna sighs. “Let him be. C’mon, let’s go.”

The three giant woman leave the apartment, and the front door slams shut. I’m left alone of the cool white bathroom counter to wait for my girlfriend’s return. And hopefully, she still in the mood to return me to my normal size. I’m loving certain aspects of this adventure I’ve been on, but, really, I need to come back to my real life. For a while. Let me eat and bathe and collect myself. Then, if they all want to shrink me back down and have me play on their toes, Christ, I’m game. Yeah, I’m sure Anna wouldn’t allow me back on her little sister’s toes. She knows what I like now.

I lie down on my back on the counter and stare up at the bathroom’s ceiling. It’s hot and humid in here. I have nothing to do but recall the past 24 hours, and I think about the French pedicure on that one young girl. God, such long, powerful toes, such brilliantly shiny nails. I should have let her kidnap me. I could have been her secret pet. I slowly breathe in and out as I imagine the future I could have had with her.


 

Chapter 10 - Bathroom Adventures by jnbt

 

I awake a time later. No light shines from the windows; all the house lights are off as well. Weren’t they just going to lunch for an hour or so? Why is it dark? Where’s Anna and the two others? Fuck, something is amiss. Again. Nothing has gone right for me recently.

I stand and walk around on the bathroom counter wondering what happened to Anna, her little sister and friend, and returning to normalcy today. Finally, a while later, I hear the front door creak open. The boisterous chatter and laughter of women fill the apartment as the light turns on in the front room.

“Oh my God, she’s such a lightweight!” I hear from one of the girls, not my girlfriend. “Get her in here.”

“She’s so gone, Jesus, help me toss her on the couch.”

I can vaguely hear the sound of the sofa squeaking. Did they get Anna drunk? My girlfriend is a terrible drinker. Give her a few alcoholic beverages, and she’s out of control. I could see her having a few bloody Marys or mimosas with the younger gals and completely forgetting about me. God dammit. I bet they got her drunk. And now’s she’s passing out. Great job, gals. I’m fucked again.

“Ugh, we got messed up again. I’m so sweaty, Holly, I’m gonna go wash my face.”

Suddenly, the light in the bathroom I’m in shines brightly. A smiling Grace enters and stands before the sink. She drops her keys on the counter, and I fall back behind the soap dispenser, hoping to remain unseen. However, her right hand grabs the bottle, and her long tanned pinky finger nearly brushes against my tiny body. I quickly duck down as her long, unpainted pinky nail rests just feet above me. The hand and soap fly away, and she pumps a few drops of soap into her left hand. She returns the bottle the counter far away from me and turns on the faucet to wash her hands. The sound of the running water and her hands clapping together to wash is deafening to me. Grace grabs another bottle most likely filled with a face cleanser from behind the mirror above me, and she bends down and begins scrubbing her enormous visage. Without a doubt, I am in the most danger I’ve been in thus far. I have nowhere to run or hide on this small sink counter. I could possibly be seen by the giant towering over me, but with her eyes closed as she washes her face, the odds are slim.

Things get worse as her long, brown hair falls on top of me. I am stuck in her long locks as she twists her head about, cleaning and rinsing her face in the sink. I am tossed about her hair and try to grab onto a single strand but find no hold. I can see nothing and, soon I’m in a free fall. No longer trapped in Grace’s mane, I find myself falling down from the sink countertop toward the floor. Even though I know I should be safe falling from this distance, it is nonetheless terrifying, and I see myself headed towards Grace’s bare right foot. I land on the base of her tanned foot but bounce a bit, and soon I’m sliding down between her big toe and second toe. As I tumble down, I try to grab a hold of anything, but there’s nothing. I end up falling on my ass to the ceramic tiles of the bathroom floor, crashing under her toes, her big toe pad to my left, the long second toe high above me, the pad of that toe stretching out and resting on the floor to my right. Okay, this is the most dangerous position I’ve been in.

Mother of God, the smell. Has Grace been running various marathons today while wearing old gym shoes sockless? Her feet are ripe. I’m not going to lie, I’m turned on, but, whoa. I also can’t just sit here and appreciate the fact that I’m under the foot of a beautiful, young athlete, because at any second, I could easily be crushed into nothingness. I stand to run, but, actually, there’s nowhere to go. It’s dark and humid where I am, some shafts of light shine around me from the spaces between Grace’s toes. My befuddled mind feels like I’m in a sacred temple, an ancient mausoleum, a derelict catacomb. I close my eyes and inhale the musky aroma that permeates my tiny body, feeling for the first time in a while, maybe ever, pure bliss.

All of that is complete bullshit though. I’m about to be crushed by this drunk ass college girl. I could run in the space between her big toepad and foot, or under her other four smaller toes, or straight back to the base of the bathroom sink in between the big toe and second toe. But before I could even make a decision, the massive foot rises away from my position on the floor as Grace heads back out the bathroom. Her wrinkled soles tower over me as they flee to the front room of the apartment.

“Bathroom’s free, Holly,” Grace announces to her roommate.

Welp, I’m not not dead yet.

 

I run full speed to the base of the countertop sink I was standing on a minute ago. I don’t get far, however, as Holly’s enormous feet crash into the bathroom. The feet pause as she closes the door behind her. Holly is doing more than washing her face. Her feet soon land near me as she turns to look into the mirror above the sink. Once again, her ten long and unpainted toenails proudly rest before me. They are unpampered but not ugly in the least bit. I wouldn’t mind at all giving them the proper care they desire. Suddenly, they are taken from my sight, as her shorts fall down to cover them, and right after, her pale yellow panties. Her right foot rises from them, and her left foot kicks them off against the wall far from me. I shouldn’t even try to look, but I walk a few paces out from the sink base, only to see her long legs rising endlessly above me, meeting at a small brown bush. Jesus Christ. What perfection. A t-shirt lands on top of the previously discarded shorts and panties as Holly leans over to run a bath.

Her feet fly away from me as she steps into the tub. I step further out from my position and view what might be the most immaculate thing I’ve ever seen: a perfectly formed twenty year-old athlete, completely naked, the most amazing perky breasts, towering seemingly a mile above me. She sits down in the tub, let’s out an audible “Ahhhh,” and I can see nothing of her but her left hand grasping in the edge of the tub, squeezing it tightly.

I’m safe again for a moment and walk out closer to the center of the bathroom. Holly is motionless in the tub, and I look around for the safest place to hide while I have the time. Across the room next to the toilet is a large plastic package filled with toilet paper. It’s flush against the corner of the wall. It seems like the safest place to be in here, much more than the base of the sink, where feet seem to often stomp around. I run full speed to the corner, occasionally checking on Holly, making sure she doesn’t jump out of the tub for any reason.

I’m halfway there, but then I hear, “Hey, what’s that?” I turn to Holly to see her sitting up in the bath, staring right at me. Oh fuck. Do I stop? Do I keep running?

Her body leans in, her head extending past the edge of the tub. “Oh my God, no way. There you are.” Holly rests her chin on the side of the tub and smiles. Her bright brown eyes are slightly glazed. She’s tipsy, but not wasted.

“I found you. Come over here.”

I stand still, unmovable in my terror.

“Hey. Little guy. Come here. Don’t make me come get you. You know you can’t outrun me.”

I do know that. I guess maybe it’s good that I’m found, again. But it would have been way better for me if it would have been by Natalie or Anna. Or even Grace. Holly, to me, is a wildcard.

I accept my fate and begin walking toward the giantess in the bathtub. It’s only maybe four normal feet away, but it takes a minute. As I near it, Holly’s left hand falls to the ceramic tile, palm up. “Hop on. Lemme see you again.”

I approach her large hand, fingers outstretched over me, but I have no way up. I stop to gaze up at her beautiful face looking down at me.

“Oh, right. You’re too small to even jump up on my palm. Here, I’ll get you.”

Holly’s body twists in the bath, water loudly splashing around the tub. She turns her left hand upside down and rests her index finger directly in front of me. As I step to the nail on that finger, her right hand index finger roughly pushes me up. I fall forward onto the base of her fingernail. That was uncalled for. I was obeying. I’m not hurt luckily.

“Gotcha,” Holly quietly says. She raises me and her left hand from the ground up to her face and falls back onto her back, resting comfortably in the bath. She brings her index finger up to her eye.

“It is you. I knew it was you. Of course, who else could it be? Sorry, I’m a little out of sorts. Been a long couple days. Jesus, look how small you are. Don’t worry, I’m a nice girl. I’d never hurt a fly. Or a person that’s smaller than a fly.”

She pulls her finger and me a couple (normal-sized) inches away from her eye. I stand on her fingernail admiring her face. She softly smiles at me. I am at a loss. This is terrifying. This is amazing.

“You’d be the perfect boyfriend for me. My last boyfriend was such a piece of shit. Never had time for me, always out with his douche bro friends, probably cheated on me a bunch. You wouldn’t treat me badly, would you?”

Maybe Holly is drunker than I thought. She’s talking like it.

“You seem cute. I can’t tell, you’re so fucking small. Cute enough, I guess. After a few drinks earlier, Anna said that you liked being on her feet, that’s so cute! I workout a lot, I could use a foot rub every night. My ex wouldn’t touch my feet, he said feet were gross. Maybe somehow after my workouts, I could grow you up to maybe like three inches tall, and you could give me foot massages. They get so sore sometimes.”

I hear splashing behind me and turn around. Holly raises her feet out from her bathwater and curls her toes against the back of the wall.

“Look at you checking out my feet. You’re ready to go. God, you’re so tiny, I can’t get over it. I feel so fucking powerful holding you. It’s turning me on, Jesus, so much.”

Holly lowers me to the water and tilts her finger down. I slide onto her amazing left breast, poking up above the bathwater. I slide down and land on the young girl’s areola. I fall slowly enough to land on my feet, as the massive hand I had stood on flies away and lands between her legs. I look up at her face, and her head tilts back from me as she goes to work on herself. Her other hand rises from the tub to grab the breast I’m situated on and squeezes it. I’m tossed up with it, and her fingers wrap tightly around the flesh.

“Get my nipple,” Holly mumbles. Her face falls back to me. “Go, get it. Grab it.”

I excitedly run to the giantess’ nipple and hug it with my tiny arms, as much as I can. I look back up at her and see her fixated on me, her gentle smile having turned into gaping ecstasy. I’m her little toy. She’s been mistreated in the past. Now she’s found a solution. An ant-sized man rubbing her nipple. No way I could ever mistreat her. Doing so would be too dangerous for me. And guess what? I’m game.

Suddenly, there’s a double knock, and the bathroom door opens.

“Hey, I know you’re bathing, I just need to get my contact solution and toothbrush. Sorry. That Natalie lady just stopped by and dropped off their unshrunk luggage, what a weirdo. I’ll be out in a sec.”

Grace barges into the bathroom. It seems female roommates have different rules than male roommates; I would have never gone into the bathroom a fellow male roommate was in. Holly stops working on herself as Grace enters.

“Enjoying your bath?” Grace asks Holly. “You seem very content in there. Jesus, my older sister gets so fucked up so easily. What a lightweight. Hope that little boyfriend of her’s is okay, no idea where he is. Been checking the soles of my feet for little red splotches. Haven’t crushed him yet.”

Holly laughs. “I know where he is.”

Grace’s eyes light up. “Oh my God, where? Anna is going to be passed out for the next like ten hours. I need to play with him.”

Holly smiles. “He’s around. I’ll let you know if he wants to see you. We’re kinda best buds now.”

Graces produces the biggest smile and falls to her knees at the edge of the tub. “Bullshit, you have him right now, where is he?

I’m still standing on Holly’s enormous nipple as the two girls chat away. Grace’s face is now at the side of the bathtub, her roommate completely naked inside it. Jesus. Is this real life?

“Where is he, c’mon, you have to tell me, that’s so not fair.”

“Last I saw of the little man, he was trying to scale some massive peaks…” Holly trails off.

Grace’s face immediately turns to Holly’s breasts, with me still caressing her nipple.

“How dare you not tell me about this!?” Grace sees me. “Holy shit, look at him. We have our own tiny man slave. We can hide him somewhere where Anna and that Natalie bitch never find him. They’ll assume he was stepped on and crushed some other way.”

Wait, what? I thought I might have been saved. Not looking to be the pet of my girlfriend’s little sister.

“That’s pretty fucked up, Grace,” Holly responds.

“I’m just joking, you know me, I’m not a monster,” Grace says. She looks back down at me and smiles. She wasn’t joking. Someone please help. “Okay, just finish up with him and bring him to the back with you. I’m getting ready for bed, the little guy can come sleep with us tonight. Is that fine with you, buddy?”

Holly smiles. “Sounds good. I think he likes me. Do you like me, my little friend?”

Yes. Yes, I do.

“How about this, do you like this?” Grace asks me as she leans to Holly’s face. Their lips connect as they kiss. Their tongues fly out and passionately embrace. After only a couple seconds do the two tipsy women smile and start laughing, looking back down at me.

“Oh, I think he likes that.” Grace returns to Holly’s lips and gives her a quick peck on her lips. “You two have fun. See you soon.”

Grace’s grinning face rises away from the tub as she heads out from the bathroom. The door closes, and I am stunned. I attempt in my mind to conjure up a more intoxicatingly erotic situation than what had just happened, but I end up lacking.

“Jesus fucking Christ, I’m about to explode, we need to finish me off now!” Holly yells at me. She gets back to work on her nether regions with her right hand as her left continues on the island of breast that I inhabit. She pants and moans as I work her nipple with my tiny hands as best I can, and in under a minute, she peaks.

“You little shit, you tiny fucking piece of shit, you want me, don’t you want me?” Holly angrily screams down at me. It seems like she’s working some shit out from her past, but fuck all, I’m going with it.

As she finishes, her hand falls from her breast, and it bounces around, tossing me off her nipple into the bathwater. I splash down into the water and am forced to swim up to the surface. Her neck is craned up, orgasm complete. Her eyes return to the breast I was on.

“Holy shit, where are you?”

Almost immediately, she spots me floating and submerges her left hand under the water. It rises up below me, and hundreds or maybe thousands of gallons of bathwater and I are scooped up into her palm. I’m still struggling to stay above the water in her hand, but her palm flattens as water flows from it, and I rest on the damp and wrinkly surface. I shake my wet head and look up at Holly. She seems happy and content.

“Phew, holy shit. No joke, if you want to stay that size and be my boyfriend, please, let me know. That was, phew, that was amazing. It seems I have a new fetish now. I want to be a goddess to a tiny man. Fuck, I haven’t felt like this in forever!”

I have nothing to add. Her proposition sounds amazing (yeah, I came on her nipple.) But it’s coming from a kinda drunk young college girl that has just orgasmed. We all say dumb things after sex. But, yeah, if we could do that every night for the rest of our lives, sure, sign me up.

“I’m going to finish bathing, let me set you down right here. Enjoy the view.”

Holly slides me off of her hand onto the edge of the bathtub. She’s gentle, and I land on my feet on the cool white surface. She ducks her head under the water to wet her hair, and I am given an amazing view of her perfect naked body. She shampoos and washes her body with soap and her conditions her hair. I stand soaking it all in as she rinses her hair and rises, opening the drain to release the bathwater. She stands fully upright, and I am blessed with the greatest view of the young athlete, her immaculate form towering. Holly steps over the edge of the tub, showering me with water droplets, and she puts her feet down onto the bathroom tiles, grabbing a towel from the rack, drying her body off, wrapping the towel around her body. She plugs in and turns on a deafening hair dryer while standing at the mirror above the sink. Christ, what an ass, perfection indeed. Okay, you got me, I’ll be your tiny boyfriend forever, jeez. She slyly turns her face down to me, she knows I’m watching, enjoying the show. After she finishes drying off and completing her bedtime ritual, she kneels down to me. She places her upturned left hand in front of the bathtub edge.

“Jump on, my little guy. Let’s go to bed. You’re with me tonight, remember? You’re with me as long as you want to be.”

I make a running start and jump down onto the soft palm of Holly, landing on my feet. It’s still wrinkled from her bath and now smelling like lavender, I assume from a moisturizer she has just applied. She stands up to her full height and goes out of the bathroom, still only wearing a towel, and heads to the back bedroom. She stops at my girlfriend passed out on the couch. Her hand lowers me to Anna’s snoring face.

Holly quietly says, “This is your girlfriend? This person? I bet you’d like being with me more. I’m just saying. Wasn’t she supposed to unshrink you today? What did she do, she got drunk and talked shit about you instead. That isn’t what a good girlfriend would do. I’m sorry, just saying…”

Holly raises me and her hand back to her face and smiles. “Let’s go to bed. I’m tired, I bet you are too.”

 

 

Chapter 11 - Finale by jnbt

Holly carries me in her palm to the back of the apartment and opens the door to the bedroom I was in earlier that day. Only a table lamp shines in the dark room, and Grace is sitting up on the bed over the covers, a laptop popped open on her lap.

“There you are, you got the little guy?” Grace quietly says.

“I might. Do you mind if you sleep in here tonight, Grace? Your bed in so much more comfortable than mine.”

I can see a smile fly across Grace’s face. “Sure, Holly. Come sit next to me, I want to show you something.”

Holly walks to the bed and sits next to her. Grace is wearing only a small thin t-shirt and white panties. She looks down at me and calmly smiles. Looking up at the two beautiful women, I’m as relaxed as I’ve been in quite a while, despite Grace’s earlier desire to keep me shrunk as a pet.

Grace points to her computer screen. “Look here. I’ve been looking up “tiny man” and “shrunken man” stuff on the Internet. Did you know that they make porn for this kinda thing? Like, years ago, they used to green screen shrunken guys, like, playing on girl’s feet, or their tits, or even being eaten! It’s crazy. But now that you can actually shrink people down, oh man, the shit I’ve found on PornHub. Some of it is gross as hell, some of it is actually kinda hot. Here, this one: two normal sized people are fucking, and then they zoom in, and two one inch tall people are fucking on the woman’s stomach.”

“Whoa, I had no idea that was a thing. But after what just happened in the tub, I can see the appeal.”

Holly smiles as Grace turns to her, then to me. “Oh, yeah? Tiny guy, what did she make you do?”

I humped her nipple until she came. If she needs me to do more, I’ll do it. I can’t believe this is real life. Two beautiful twenty year olds are watching giantess porn while one is holding me in her palm, at 1/8th of an inch tall, unashamedly adoring their perfect faces.

“Shit, check this one out. A regular sized woman is holding a three inch tall woman. The camera gets closer, and the tiny woman is holding in her hand another woman that would only be like three inches tall compared to her. They zoom in further, and it looks like the third woman is holding a super small man in her hand too! It’s like being a bug to a bug. Fuck me. Where do these porn people get their shrinking machines, can we get one? Imagine the parties we could have. Let’s have a party where all the women are normal, and all the men are three feet tall. If anyone acts up or is an asshole, they get shrunk in half. Well-behaved men can grow a little if they’re good. I don’t know, I’m just brainstorming, all this shit is so crazy. Is my sister still passed out on the couch?”

Grace responds, “Yeah, she looks pretty done for the night. I guess we have to babysit this little guy until she wakes up. Is that okay with you?”
The two massive women glance down at me, as if they expect to hear my answer. “Yes!’ I say, of course, unheard. Grace slams her laptop shut and places it on the nightstand next to her bed.

“Holly, put him on my right foot. Anna drunkenly confessed that the tiny guy likes feet. And take that damp towel off, you’re making my bed all wet.”

Holly silently obeys. She stands up from the bed and unhooks the towel, and it slides noiselessly to the floor. Grace turns, knees bent up, as her two tanned feet sit flat on the edge of the side of her bed. Holly bends down and slides me from her palm onto the flat surface of the right foot. I land comfortably and take in the aroma, the soft lovely smell of a recently moisturized foot. Fucking hell, is this really happening again?

Grace wraps her long arms around her legs and peers down at me from above her knees. “Now, quick question for our little guest: do you promise to not tell my sister about anything that happened and will happen tonight? She is my older sister and all. If you agree, run onto my big toenail. If you don’t, jump off my foot onto the bed. Okay. Go.”

I run toward her big toenail for two reasons: #1, Anna and I are probably done as a couple after this whole ordeal anyway, I couldn’t imagine salvaging our relationship at this point; and #2, if I jumped onto the bed, they might maybe think to crush me and shut me up so they don’t get in any trouble. As if I’d blab and say that they sexually abused me. But really, there’s a secret #3: I need to know what Grace has planned for me.

In less than a minute, I cross her big toe and jump onto her toenail, just as smooth and healthy and beautiful as the one on her left foot I had walked across yesterday. Holly is still kneeling in front of the foot, completely disrobed, Grace wearing nothing but her tiny panties and a thin top.

“Holly, grab my foot like you’re massaging it.”

Holly is looking at Grace, with a slight confusion. “Uh, okay.”

Her hands grasp the foot, her long fingers wrap around the upside of it, as her thumbs work Grace’s sole. The foot is turned a bit upwards, but I maintain my balance on the nail. Holly’s fingers undulate the foot, and Grace lets out a satisfied moan.

“Yes, that feels good. Keep it up.”

“I thought, maybe, that…”

“Shut up, Holly, keep going.”

Whoa. There’s some social dynamics in play here that I don’t know about.

“Little guy, get to the center of my nail. Holly, start sucking on my second toe. Do it.”

“Wait, what’s happening here? Let’s…”

“Do it. Now.”

I run full speed to where I’m told, it’s not too far away. Holly’s gargantuan face comes up next to me, and her massive lips envelop the second toe on Grace’s right foot. She sucks the toe back and forth, her right cheek pressing against the big toe I stand on. I look to see Grace staring back down at the both of us, a seemingly sinister smile across her face, her right hand well into her panties. Holy shit.

“Faster, faster, Holly, fuck! Little guy, jerk off. You’re a tiny fucking speck, a worthless nothing, worship me. I’m your master now.” Grace screams. “Jesus, go go go….”

Grace’s big toe twitches and bends, and I struggle to maintain my balance. Holly is moving at lightning speed on her long second toe, flying back and forth. Seconds later, my toe freezes and stops shaking, falling back calmly to the bed it was previously resting on.

Grace puts her hand on Holly’s head. “You can stop now. Fuck. That felt good. Phew!”

Holly pulls her mouth from Grace’s toe and looks down at me, a sadness crossing her face. She puts her palm in front of Grace’s toenail and nods. I run to it and jump safely to her soft skin.

“Shit. that felt good.”

Grace is content, but judging from Holly’s face, she seems used.

“Okay, cool, I’m going to go to the bathroom. Be back in a minute.”

Holly stands up with me in her palm, but quickly, she moves her hand behind her back.

“Is that little guy okay?” Grace asks. “Can you still see him?”

“I think he was tossed to the floor. I’ll go find him after I go to the bathroom,” Holly responds.

“Cool. I’m going to sleep. Good night. Find the little fucker. He needs to meet my vagina tomorrow morning.”

Holly stands with me and swiftly leaves the bedroom. She turns and opens the door into the other room in the back of the apartment. Once inside, she closes the door and locks it.


Holly sits down on her bed and says to me, “Ugh, are you okay, that was weird. Sucking on toes, that’s not my thing. Grace is the head of the swim team at our college, I kinda can’t say no to her if I want to move up. She’s the senior head of our team, and I’m still a junior. I thought it was a good idea being her roommate, and, I guess, sometimes it is, but, fuck! I never imagined I would be sucking on her toes.”

I’m in the relative safety of Holly’s bedroom. After dealing with my angry girlfriend and her seemingly aggressive and dominating little sister, it’s nice to be here, even though Holly is a virtual stranger. She leans over and slides me off her hand onto her night stand, then turns on the lamp above me.

“Stay there, you’re okay in here. Let me get dressed, and I’ll get us an Uber to USSPS. Bring you back to normal. You’ve been through enough.”

Holly quickly rises from her bed and begins clothing herself. Her picturesque naked body is taken from my view, and I walk to the edge of the night stand, yelling up at her, “No, I’ll stay with you!” My voice is unheard. But also, I should get back to my real life. Back to my normal size. All the shit that’s gone down the past two days has been terrifying and fun and ridiculous. I need to count my blessings and move on. I think. Looking at the beautiful giantess above me is making me think otherwise, though. Fuck the horny male brain.

Holly is soon fully dressed. She pulls out her phone and sets up an Uber ride. “Okay, they’ll be here in ten minutes. Um, I need a way to carry you. Hop back on my hand, I’ll figure it out.”

I jump from the night stand onto her soft palm once again. She walks with me to her door, unlocks it, and heads out into the apartment, slowly scanning around, looking for a safe place to stash me for our journey. She enters the front room where my drunk girlfriend is starting to rouse from her intoxication.

“Jesus, fuck, how much did I drink? I feel terrible. Oh, Holly, you seen my little boyfriend?”

Holly stops and slides the hand I’m on behind her back. “I think your sister was playing with him. Better go ask her.”

Thank you, Holly. My savior.

Anna wobbly stands from the couch she’s been passed out on for a few hours and pushes herself past Holly though the kitchen to go fuss at her little sister.

“Bitch, are you fucking around with my boyfriend? No way, you fucking slut. I saw you last night in your slutty ass high heels. Fuck that!”

The still very drunk Anna finds her way into Grace’s room. Holly chuckles while looking down at me. “Yikes! Let’s go!”

She looks around the front room for somewhere to place me but finds nothing. Thank God that Tic Tac box is hidden or thrown away. I don’t want to be back in there.

“I know!”

Holly runs to the bathroom and picks up a contact lens case.

“Here, slide in.”

She puts the case sideways next to me on her palm, and as I step into it, she turns it horizontal, and I fall down into the smooth white plastic surface.

“I won’t close it. You’ll be okay, right? Sure. Let’s go.”

Holly heads out the front door to the already waiting Uber ride and gets in.

“USSPS?” The older Hispanic female driver says. “Going on a trip?”

“No, ma’am. Just trying to right some wrongs.”

“Whatever.”

The car takes off, and I am finally on my way to normalcy. Holly holds me in her hand in the contact lens case, sometimes looking down, checking on me. I’m fine.

It’s not very far away, and Holly takes me into the USSPS. They’re still open for a couple more hours luckily, and she walks to the front desk. I can’t see much from my limited perspective, but as she sets me down on that desk, I can look up to see a lovely red headed woman sitting behind a computer monitor.

“Welcome to USSPS, my name is Felicity, how can I…”

Holly swiftly interrupts. “Yeah, hello, hi, you accidentally shipped my tiny friend to my house instead of here, so now I have him in this contact lens case, and I think he’d like to be unshrunken please.”

Felicity’s smile leaves her face. “Well, I don’t think that something…”

“He’s right here. Just look.”

Her enormous pale and freckled face leans down to the case I’m in. Her left eye approaches me, squinting, and flies back up.

“Ah, yes, it seems you do have a tiny person here, but I don’t think that is our fault. You see…”

“Is Natalie here?”

“Natalie? Yes.”

Holly smuggly smiles. “Can you get her up here?”

“One second.”

Felicity picks up her phone and types a few numbers in. “Natalie needed at the front desk.” She places her phone back down. “She’ll be here in a second.”

Soon, Natalie comes out from the back and notices Holly. Oh shit. She looks down at the case on the desk and assumes it’s me.

“Natalie, please unshrink my friend,” Holly calmly says.

“Felicity, please gently carry that to the back for unshrinking.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

The redhead rises from her seat at the desk, and her index finger and thumb wrap around my contact lens case. She carries me to their shrinking machine, just the same as the one from my city. She lowers me into the floor and tilts the case as slow as can be, and I stand on the white surface, with the same white walls as the other USSPS. I turn to see Felicity’s long red nails holding the contact lens case I was just in. I wish I could have seen more of that. She stands, and her black pumps step away from me. I look around to see nothing but whiteness, and then a light.


I’m shaken, but fine. I stand and find that I’m normal again. Jesus. It was only two days, wasn’t it?

Natalie walks up and says, “So yeah, what a trip, right? How about I give you and your girlfriend a free trip home? Not a shrunken trip, two first class tickets home on an airplane. That sound good, right?”

“I don’t care about my girlfriend. Can you call me a cab and get me to the airport right now?”

Natalie pauses. “Yes, sir! I’ll make the arrangements immediately. Please head to the lobby to have all the complimentary food and drinks you’d like.”

I slowly walk forward, attempting to adjust myself to being this size. As I enter the front room of the USSPS, I see Holly sitting on a couch by the front door. She tilts her head to the side and squints her eyes.

“Is that...you?”

“Hey, Holly, thanks for bringing me here.”

She jumps up and runs to me, wrapping her arms around me.

“I actually didn’t know what you looked like. Last time I saw you, you were, like, smaller than an ant.”

Jesus Christ, I was. “Thank you so much for bringing me back to normal.”

“Oh man, no problem. Anna and Grace were treating you so poorly. I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“No, not at all. You seemed to be the only one that cared. My girlfriend is selfish as shit, and Grace seems to be a piece of shit too. Ugh, I’m done with them.”

Holly laughs. “Do you want to go back to the apartment and fuck them up? Well, not fight them, but fuss at them?”

I think about it. “No, screw them, I just want to go back home. It’s been a long couple days.”

Holly’s phone buzzes in her pocket. She smiles at me and pulls it out. “Jesus, let it go,” she mumbles to her phone.

“Wait, who was that?” I ask.

“My friend. We told her about you, about a shrunken guy at the party. I think she’s obsessed about it. She’s always wanted to play with a tiny man. Like, it’s her white whale.”

“There was one of your friends with a French pedicure that tried to find me in the night after the party, after you had gone to bed.”

Holly laughs. “Yeah, Ariel. That sounds like her. Rich girl, always has a French manicure and pedicure. That’s so funny, she’s been texting me nonstop about you. “Where is he, did you find him?” I think she’s in love with you.”

Natale walks out from the back room. “Here you go, I printed it out, one pass back home for you. The flight leaves in two hours. There’s a taxi waiting outside for you right now. I’m so sorry for what happened, I hope you’re okay. If you need anything else, please get in touch with me.”

I grab the airline tickets while still looking at Holly.

“They could shrink you back down to whatever size. You seem to have these USSPS people in the palm of your hand. Ha! Just like I’m used to having you. I’m sure we could go meet Ariel at her place. She likes you. She really likes you. And I do too. Imagine the fun we could have!”

Jesus. I sigh. “I’m beat. I’m dirty. Raincheck, please.”

I give Holly my phone number and Instagram name, then hug her and tell her thanks again for rescuing me.

“I understand. Talk to you soon. I’ll tell Ariel you said bye.”

We walk out, and I jump in the taxi.

“Headed to the airport? No bags?”

Shit. I’ll get them from Anna later when she returns. We have some talking to do. And some breaking up as well.

“Long story.”


I make it back home the next day. Anna eventually comes back to our place the day after. She’s mad about me leaving her, but fuck all that. We fight and argue and breakup.

“I should have crushed you between my fingers when I had the chance,” she angrily tells me as she’s moving her things out of the apartment we used to share.

Yikes. Hearing something like that means I’m making the right choice.

“Yes, I’m sorry you didn’t murder me too, I agree.”

“Fuck you.”

And she’s gone.


A week later, with my phone back and my life in relative normalcy, I rest comfortably on my couch after work, about to watch some TV. My phone bings. There’s an Instagram DM from Holly. I open it up to find a picture of two French pedicured feet next to two more feet with red painted toes with a caption that reads, “Oh! These poor lonely toes! If only a tiny man would come hang out on them! Hey, we’re coming to your neck of the woods next week. Mind if we stay with you?”

Cool.


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7486