Remuneration by DollShrnkr by DollShrnkr
Summary:

A convicted murderess is sentenced to life as the shrunken property of woman who's family she killed.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 23964 Read: 40770 Published: April 11 2018 Updated: April 13 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This story is the intellectual property of it's author. All events and characters are completely ficticious in every way. Sexual themes contained within involve characters past the age of consent.

 

This is one of my older works and it is quite long. Also, it evolved from what I'd originally intended. This was supposed to be about crime, punishment and revenge. It turned out as something quite different due to having to rewrite the 6th chapter. Well, you'll see....

Special note: The first 5 chapters were editted by Talon who added a few minor touches he wanted to see. I left them in because they seemed to fit nicely.

1. Chapter 1 by DollShrnkr

2. Chapter 2 by DollShrnkr

3. Chapter 3 by DollShrnkr

4. Chapter 4 by DollShrnkr

5. Chapter 5 by DollShrnkr

6. Chapter 6 by DollShrnkr

7. Chapter 7 by DollShrnkr

8. Chapter 8 by DollShrnkr

9. Chapter 9 by DollShrnkr

10. Chapter 10 by DollShrnkr

Chapter 1 by DollShrnkr
Author's Notes:

This first chapter is mostly setup.

Chapter 1

 

“Having been found guilty on two counts of first degree murder, you are hereby sentenced to be reduced in size. You are to be taken to the Department of Corrections – Special Division where you will be reduced to eight inches in height,” the judge spoke, with sternness and anger in his voice and demeanor.

 Gasps, murmuring and low cheers could be heard in the gallery.

 The judge rapped his gavel to quell the minor outbursts before continuing, “Furthermore, in accordance with the laws governing this particular form of punishment, you are to be released into the custody of Mrs. Moira Cantrell as her sole property… May she show mercy towards you.” 

In amidst of stunned and vocal onlookers, the judge brought down his gavel, stood up and adjourned court for the night.

Shannon McCluran’s heart sank. She was being released to Moira Cantrell, the woman whose husband and young daughter she’d killed during her failed grocery store robbery. This form of punishment meant almost certain death.

 Since the ACLU lost the Supreme Court case on this type of sentence, there were no laws to protect her once she was shrunken. Once reduced, Mrs. Cantrell was allowed to do anything she wished to her, including a painful and agonizing demise. Once shrunken, she would cease being a person and become merely a possession.

She was in big trouble.

Moira Cantrell released a sigh of relief. She had feared Shannon would only serve a minimal prison term for the murders of her husband, John and her eight year-old daughter, Jenna. John had spotted a 9MM Beretta pistol under her coat before the robbery had begun.

 He called out to inform security and she panicked.

 She had shot at John first, but missed and hit Jenna, killing her instantly, they said. She kept shooting and finally hit John, killing him as well. She dropped the gun and ran out of the store, only to get caught two blocks away. Now, Moira’s nightmare was over. Moira had finally won after a year of fighting in court. She had hoped for life imprisonment, but this was even better.

 Yes, owning her as a shrunken woman was a pleasant alternative.

 Two guards, one male and one female, led Shannon down a small corridor leading towards the Shrinking Chambers. The male guard opened the door and Shannon was walked in. She looked around and saw there was nothing but a booth an examining table and a window where Moira was sitting and waiting patiently on the other side.

 The two guards began undressing her. A normal part of this punishment was the humiliation, being striped of her humanity as it were.

 The eyes of the two women met.

While Shannon’s eyes revealed her fear, Moira’s revealed just sadness. A tear escaped Moira’s eye. She wasn’t sure if it was from relief or a feeling of sympathy for the young woman before her.

 Shannon saw this and began to sob. Dropping to her knees, she clasped her hands together and began to beg not to be shrunken. “Mrs. Cantrell, please…Oh god please… Don’t shrink me! I…I’m Sorry! I’m so SORRY! Please don’t do this! Don’t let them make me small, PLEASE! I’ll-I’ll go to prison for life if that’s what you want! Just don’t--”

A voice came over the intercom.

 “Mrs. Cantrell, the subject has become hysterical. Do you wish us to sedate her or allow her to fully comprehend the Shrinking Process?”

 Trembling terribly, Shannon looked around hysterically as the voice spoke, and then she looked back to Moira sadly, and silently began pleading her case again.

 Moira thought to herself as she watched the pathetic woman in the other room. ‘I’ll show you a little mercy.’ “You can sedate her,” she answered.

“No… NO!!! No please…don’t!” Shannon pleaded as the guards grabbed her arms to hold her still. “Don’t do this to me! Please! I’m begging you! NO!!

 The female guard whispered into Shannon’s ear softly, “Easy now… It’s going to be all right…” she promised as she administered the injection to the struggling woman. “You won’t feel a thing.”

“Please…don’t,” Shannon whimpered. “I…I don’t want to be…s-sm--”

 Almost instantly, Shannon’s body relaxed and then went limp as she drifted into deep slumber. The two guards hefted the unconscious prisoner by her arms and legs, and laid her on the table and left the room.

The female guard entered the room where Moira was waiting. “Thank you for allowing us to sedate her, Mrs. Cantrell.”

 “She deserves at least that much,” Moira replied, trying to smile. “Even though she’s responsible for the deaths of my family, I still feel pity for her. In a few moments, she’ll be totally helpless… Regardless of what she’s done, I cannot let this bring me down to her level. I must control my power over her with compassion and mercy.”

 The guard turned her attention back to the sleeping figure lying on the table and joked, “Well, I don’t think you’ll be able to STOOP to her level anytime soon…not once they finish with her. To be honest, I don’t know if I could be this kind to someone who murdered my entire family. It doesn’t sound like much of a punishment if you ask me.”

 Moira swallowed hard.

The two women fell silent as a technician walked into Shannon’s room and over to the booth in the corner where the console of the extraction apparatus resided, and started to set the controls.

 Both women commented on the sexiness of Shannon’s body and the fullness of her breasts as the man adjusted her on the table. The technician then turned to them and asked, “Are you ready, Ma’am?”

 “Yes,” Moira answered. “Uh… How will I get her home?”

 “In a steel cage we provide,” he answered. “You can have us put her in it or you can do it yourself if you wish.”

 “I think I can handle it,” Moira said. “I’ll have to get used to handling her anyway.”

The technician nodded and went back to work, positioning the particle collector above Shannon’s sleeping form and then back to the screened control booth to make his final adjustments. Once done, he activated the machine.

 A bright blue beam suddenly struck out and hit Shannon in her mid-section, spreading over her quickly and leaving her in a blue haze. At first, the shrinking was barely noticeable, but soon the effect started to accelerate.

 The once six feet and one half inch tall woman was now five foot nine and steadily getting smaller.

 As she shrunk, Moira learned that the particle extraction process was totally painless and Shannon wasn't feeling anything, not even the beam striking her. Shannon was now at two foot seven, much less than half her original size. Moira smiled as Shannon reached the foot and a half mark, then finally dwindling into an eight-inch tall woman.

 Shannon was perfectly proportioned, but now just a much smaller version of her former self.

 The technician shut down the machine and the guard escorted Moira into the chamber. A young man waited for them with a medium-sized cage in his hands.

 “Ma’am,” he said, “if you want, you can use this as her holding cell too, not just to transport her. It’s stronger than any cage you’ll find in the pet stores.”

 Moira nodded and opened the cage door. She reached out for Shannon and her hand gently wrapped around the tiny woman to pick her up. Moira was amazed how warm Shannon felt in her hand, despite her small size, marveling at the tiny, delicate features.

 Moira placed Shannon’s limp form inside the cage carefully and latched the door. She thanked everyone and left the courthouse. Once in her car, Moira placed the cage on the passenger seat and proceeded to drive home, occasionally glancing at the tiny prisoner sleeping inside.

 ‘This,’ she thought, ‘will be very interesting….’

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 2 by DollShrnkr
Chapter 2

 

Moira pulled into her driveway and parked the car. She opened the door, gently picked up her charge and carried it inside.

 The house felt empty.

  It was as if all the love that had once filled it had died with her family. To her, it had. This goes without saying. She set the cage on the kitchen counter next to the sink, pulled up a chair and waited for Shannon to awaken.

 While she waited, her mind drifted to Jenna’s sixth birthday. Jenna pleaded with her to let her help with dinner since she was a big girl now. Moira was fixing pasta, Jenna’s favorite dish and decided Jenna could stir the noodles while mommy went to the bathroom.

 Moira heard a scream and ran back to the kitchen. Jenna had stumbled and the hot water had splashed on her. It scalded her a bit and it was more surprise than pain that made her cry.

  She was upset because dinner was ruined because the noodles were spilt all over the counter.

  Moira comforted her and made her feel better. She took care of the burn and when Jenna was happy and smiling once again. Moira took Jenna to 'Jack In The Box' and found Jenna was just as happy with that as she would have been with the pasta.

  Her attention returned to Shannon when she heard movement from inside the cage.

  Inside, the doll-sized Shannon awoke and groggily struggled to her feet. She tried to focus and soak in her surroundings. When she finally saw Moira, her hands flew to her mouth and screamed as she staggered to the back of the cage.

  Moira smiled because the tiny shrill sounded like a cartoon character.

  She put a finger to her lips and whispered, “Shhhhh… you’ll alert the cat.”

  Shannon’s already wild eyes widened even more, and she made no further sound.

  Moira picked up the steel prison, causing Shannon to quickly grab the bars to keep her balance and was carried to the bedroom. “This is where I’ll keep you,” she said as she sat the cage on the dresser next to a thirteen-inch television. Shannon suddenly realized she was naked and covered her breasts and vagina with her hands and arms.

  “Now, now, there’s no need for that,” Moira mused, “there’s only us girls here… Thanks to you.”

 Then Moira’s face suddenly turned serious.

  “ALL because of you… You goddamn…bitch!” she spat. And then over a year’s worth of anguish began to spill forward.

 Unfortunate for Shannon, it was all aimed at the tiny woman…

 “You could have just run! Why did you have to kill them?!! WHY?!!” Moira yelled, pounding her fist once on top of the cage, the steel enclosure was of solid construction, but the blow did cause a violent jolt that knock Shannon off her feet.

 Shannon quickly got back to her feet and moved to the corner furthest away from Moira, her shoulder squeezed betwixt the bars.

  Shannon replied solemnly, “I dunno… I panicked, Mrs. Cantrell! I swear, if I could go back and do things differently, believe me I would! I’m sorry… I truly am sorry. Please try to forgive me… I’m sorry!”

  “Sorry?” Moira shook her head with a snicker, “ ‘SORRY’… the Kool-Aid of human emotions. YES, Miss McCluran, I DO BELIEVE you’re sorry… But you DON’T know true sorrow. No… True sorrow is as rare as true love. I know how true love feels, and now I know how true sorrow feels. All because of YOU.”

  Shannon bowed her head and placed her hands on her face in shame.

  “You see, Miss McCluran, what you really have is called remorse,” Moira said, “Remorse about robbing that store, remorse for murdering my loved ones, remorse for being caught and probably remorse for your entire sorry LIFE!”

  Shannon shook her head urgently, “No! That’s not true! I SWEAR!”

  Moira grimaced and unlatched the cage door. She reached for Shannon who was still shaking her head back and forth with her face covered by her hands, so she didn’t see the huge hand coming towards her.

  Moira closed her hand around the teeny prisoner and removed the startled girl from her cage. A frightened Shannon looked up as she was raised to Moira’s gigantic face.

  “But don’t worry… You’ll know true sorrow by the time I finish with you.”

  Shannon didn’t like the sound of that.

  “I was commenting to that woman guard who lead you into the shrinking chamber…” Moira informed her living possession, “…on how nice I thought your body was.”  Moira let a finger explore Shannon’s tiny bosom. Her fingertip brushed over a miniature nipple and marveled over its texture as it stiffened. “You’re a nice little piece of ass. You know that, Shannon?”

  Shannon was confused.

  “I hate to admit it…but I kept one LITTLE secret from my husband, God rest his soul… He never knew I was…into women too.”  Moira turned the doll around to inspect her ample butt. Shannon gasped as her owner’s pinky nail slid between the crack of her ass.

  Shannon’s fear stricken voice asked, “Wha-What are you going to…do to me?!”  Everything blurred around her and then abruptly stopped.  Moira’s grinning face filling her view…

  “ANY-thing I want,” the giantess answered.

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 3 by DollShrnkr
Chapter 3

 

 Shannon squirmed in Moira’s hand as Moira’s hot breath rolled over her.

  Moira continued her explorations of the tiny girl’s body. Shannon was disgusted by the attentions she was receiving from the giantess. She tried to ignore the caresses, but found it to be an impossible task.

 She decided to appeal to Moira. “Please stop, I beg you!” Shannon cried.

  Moira paused and smiled ever so faintly. “And if I don’t,” Moira chuckled, “what can you possibly do to me?”

 Shannon’s heart sank deeper as the realization that she no longer had any control over her own life anymore hit her. Moira laughed and continued the assault on the miniature woman. Shannon yelped as her legs were separated and a giant finger teased her vulva. Moira’s huge finger separated the tiny lips and began massaging Shannon’s womanhood.

  Shannon was mortified!

  After a few minutes, Moira tired of her game, and set the little woman on the table.

 “Okay, a few things,” Moira said. “I have rules you must follow,” she continued, “And failure to adhere to these rules will result in your punishment.” Moira looked down at her tiny charge. “First, you will do whatever I tell you, as if you were my pet, or better yet, my slave,” Moira said matter of factly. “So on your knees, ‘slave’,” Moira ordered.

 Shannon quickly got on her knees and bowed her head.

 “GOOD… Very good,” Moira commented, adding, “You will also address me as ‘mistress’ or ‘my Goddess’ whenever you speak to me, is that clear?”

  Shannon looked up at her and reluctantly replied, “Yes.”

  “Yes?!” The giantess questioned.

  Shannon realized her mistake and quickly answered, “Yes, MISTRESS.”

 “Excellent,” Moira smiled, “you’re doing well. Keep it up.”

 Shannon slowly bowed her head in despair. She couldn’t BELIEVE this was happening to her.

  “Now,” Moira continued, “if you misbehave, I will make you pay for it dearly. Remember that you are now very fragile, and I can so easily break you…literally. The first time you disobey me or misbehave, you will receive a spanking. A second infraction will result in a most humiliating experience… Perhaps say, an anal exam with a cotton swab in front of a few of my friends, hmmm?”

 This quickly brought a reaction from Shannon who looked up horrified. The color drained from her face and she once again obediently lowered her head. Moira grinned, that punishment, she would DEFINITELY receive, she thought.

  “A third infraction and you’ll spend fifteen minutes in my freezer. After a fourth time, you will spend some time as a cat’s toy, under my supervision of course. I may or may not participate. After a fifth time, I will consider you completely incorrigible, and will crush the life out of you. So I suggest you work REAL hard to be a good little girl.”

  “I-I will, Mistress,” Shannon replied, the fear apparent in her voice, “I promise to be good.”

  “Noooo… To be a good WHAT?” Moira hinted.

  “I…I promise to be… a GOOD little girl…” the tiny woman forced from her lips.

  Shannon’s heart sank and Moira could see it. She smiled, “That’s what I wanted to hear. Good girl.”

  Moira took possession of the shrunken woman and flipped her so her ass was faced upward and fully exposed. “And THIS will serve as a reminder of your promise,” Moira stated as her other hand came down, finger and thumb connected, and then she thumped Shannon’s vulnerable bottom hard, causing the two cheeks to jiggle violently.

  Shannon’s face took on a look of surprise and then horror. She cried out in pain as she received smack after smack on her tiny ass. “NO!!! Mistress!!! NO!!! Please… STOP!!!” Shannon wailed, “I’m BEGGING you!!!”

 Moira giggled as she alternated between cheeks, and then stopped. Shannon could not believe how sore her ass was. She wept as her ass began to throb with pain. It hurt so much and felt as if it were swollen to three times its normal size. Moira lifted her higher to inspect the tortured butt. It was a deep crimson color and she could tell there would be a bruise.

 Moira ran her giant finger over Shannon’s abused bottom and mused, “Mmmm… nice and warm now.” Shannon’s legs jerked slightly, and she winced as Moira’s finger made contact, and then she jumped as Moira pinched her left asscheek. Pain shot up her body and she let out a scream.

  “Oh did that hurt?” Moira cooed. “Here… let me help that,” she said as she carried the little woman over to her refrigerator and took an ice cube out of her freezer. Shannon let out a yelp of surprise as the huge block of ice was applied to her bottom.

  “There,” the huge woman said in a soothing tone, “is that better?”

  Shannon looked up at her mistress and answered, “Y-Yes, my Goddess… It… It’s making my butt feel much better. Th-Thank you, Mistress,” Shannon gulped.

  Moira then lowered her hand and released Shannon, letting her drop to the table. “I’ll be right back,” Moira’s brow grimaced slightly and she declared, “Don’t go anywhere.”

  Shannon nodded briskly and the giantess smiled and walked off.

  Shannon looked around and rubbed her sore bottom while she waited for her owner and tormentor to return. She didn’t have long to wait because, within a moment, Moira had returned. In her arms, she held a huge gray American Short-hair cat. She sat in the chair and inched the cat towards her small slave.

  Shannon stood, frozen in terror as the cat sniffed at her in curiosity.

  “You LIKE the unusual little mouse, don’t you Ashes?” Moira said softly.

 Ashes purred in response as he continued to investigate the miniaturized woman. His whiskers started to tickle her skin and Shannon could not repress a nervous shriek. Ashes’ head pulled back at that and turned towards Moira as if to ask what the sound coming out of this strange little creature was.

  Moira looked at him and let out a giggle, then turned to a frightened Shannon, “Don’t worry… I won’t let him hurt you.”

  Shannon relaxed a little at the news, but was still quite shaken. Moira sensed this, and decided her little one had gone through enough for the first day. She got up and closed the cat up in the next room. As soon as she returned, Moira reached for Shannon and lifted her up. The tiny girl was shaking terribly now as Moira inserted her into her cage.

  Shannon scuttled over to the right rear corner of her cage and hugged her legs tight against her chest. She buried her head between her knees and began to rock back and forth, whimpering.

  Moira looked in at her and felt the pleasure of having this tiny bitch at her control and complete mercy.

  “Oh the fun we’re going to have,” she whispered.

 

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 4 by DollShrnkr

Chapter 4

 After allowing her tiny woman some time to finish weeping, Moira tapped on the top of the cage to get her attention. “Time for bed, little one.”

  Shannon crawled from her corner and got onto the bed. It being a warm night, she decided to sleep on top of her blanket. The giantess sat next to her cage and watched her until the tiny woman fell asleep. Moira got up and laid on her bed, falling asleep to the sound of the little woman’s soft snoring.

  It was almost musical. 

 As Shannon slept, her mind was invaded by nightmares of a giant cat hunting her. She screamed as the huge feline chased her. As she ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her, she tripped and fell repeatedly. The giant animal would stop and allowed her to get back on her feet, and as soon as she stood, the cat resembling Ashes, pounced on her. The huge paws pinning her firmly to the floor as he looked down on her and hissed. He would then bat her around a bit before he let her go to continue his hunt.

  He continued this pattern of pouncing and playing, releasing her several times before finally pinning her one last time. He lowered his head to his whimpering prey and suddenly clamped his teeth into Shannon’s succulent flesh.

  Shannon bolted up in bed, covered in a cold sweat, screaming. 

 Awakened by the doll-sized woman’s piercing screams, Moira got out of bed and walked over to the cage. Shannon got out of bed and approached the front bars of her cage.

  “What’s the matter with you, girl?” Moira asked, somewhat annoyed her sleep had been disrupted.

  “I… I’m sorry, Mistress,” the little woman replied, “It was just a nightmare… I’ll be okay now.”

  “Good,” Moira answered, “then back to bed with you.”

  Shannon walked back to her bed and slowly laid back down.

  It was hours before she was able to fall back asleep. 

 Morning came and Shannon was awakened by the sound of Moira opening her cage door. Moira reached in and took hold of the doll woman.

  “Time to wake up, girl,” Moira said as she carried the nude woman into the bathroom. She set Shannon on the counter as she turned the water in the sink on. She lifted Shannon up and deposited her just outside the flow of water. “I’m sure you need to pee and possibly poop, little one,” the giant woman stated. “Do so now.”

  Shannon timidly looked up at her mistress as she squatted down and released the urine from her bladder. The giantess watched her intently as the embarrassed tiny woman urinated and then winced her little face slightly as she squeezed out her shit. Once Shannon’s wastes were rinsed away, Moira stopped up the drain and allowed the sink to fill with water. Shannon shivered because the water was colder than she was used to.

 When the sink was full enough, Moira turned off the water. 

 Moira reached in and cupped her palm underneath Shannon’s bottom and lifted her out, her hand hovering inches from the water. She put some liquid soap on her fingers and began to lather up the little woman’s body.

  As she proceeded to bathe her new pet, she ordered, “Tell me about last night’s nightmare.”

  “It… It really was nothing, Mistress. I just--”

  Moira nudged the side of her head with a soapy fingertip, “I didn’t tell you to give me your worthless opinion, girl… Now tell me what happened,” she ordered.

  Shannon reluctantly explained her nightmare in full detail for her mistress, who in turn, seemed quite amused by it. Moira dipped her hand into the water while Shannon recounted her dream and began to rinse off the soap from the tiny body. Moira’s fingertips grazed over Shannon’s tiny breasts and in between her legs.

  As Moira rinsed off the tiny girl’s stomach and legs, Shannon could see the giant woman was actually having fun touching every inch of her body. Then remembered Moira’s confession the night before that she was into women and realization hit her that her mistress might choose to use her as a sexual aid.

  This filled Shannon with dread and made her feel dirty.

  She had never had any desire to sleep with another woman. She only desired male lovers and now the thought of being forced to pleasure this giant woman made her feel completely humiliated.

  Soon, she felt herself being lifted out of the sink and felt the soft washcloth as Moira patted her body dry. 

 Once her tiny woman was dry, Moira carried her to the kitchen and fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast. She set the small woman on the table and then served herself a plate. She sat and ate as Shannon gazed at the plate of delicious food. Her mouth watered from hunger and Moira enjoyed the look on her tiny faces.

  She picked up a small portion of egg and situated it in her palm, then lowered her huge hand so her little woman could see it. “Here, have something to eat,” Moira offered.

  The tiny woman approached her mistress and climbed into the giant’s hand on her hands and knees to retrieve her food. “Thank you, my Goddess,” Shannon said.

  She started backing out, but then felt her mistress’s other hand on her bottom as the giantess gently pushed her back into her palm. “You will eat from my hand today… Just like other pets do,” Moira commanded.

  She was filled with delight as she watched the defeated little doll woman sit back on her legs as she sadly began to nibble at the piece of egg while resting in the palm of her hand.

  Once they had eaten and Moira had cleaned up the mess, she carried Shannon back into the bedroom and set her little woman on the bed. Then Moira opened up a box marked ‘Department of Corrections – Special Division’. 

 Moira pulled out a miniature collar and a leash. She handed the collar to Shannon and ordered her to put it around her neck. Shannon did so without hesitation but her look was bitter. Moira, pleased with how cooperative her pet was being, smiled as she attached the thin leash to the back of the collar.

  Moira wrapped her fingers around the nude girl and carried her until they had walked out the front door. She set the tiny convict on the ground. “We’re going for a little walk, girl,” Moira informed her.

  Moira started walking up the street and waited for the miniature woman to get in front. Shannon constantly had to run in order to stay in front of her mistress as they made their way up the street. A few other normal-sized people were walking on the street and they all stopped to watch as Moira and a tiny nude woman made their way up the street.

  One little girl pointed at Shannon and commented to her mother, “Look mommy, that dolly’s alive!”

  Shannon was mortified and hung her head and shoulders in shame.

  The girl’s mother only smiled and said, “Yes honey, she’s a special kind of dolly... She used to be a real person like you and me, but she did something very, very bad, and was turned into a dolly as punishment. So be a good little girl so you don’t become a bad little dolly like her.”

 “No WAY would I like being a stupid DOLL!” Shannon heard the girl say in the distance, “All my stuff would be too big to play with!”

  Moira jerked Shannon’s leash slightly, causing the little woman to pull to a sudden halt. “Turn here.”

  Shannon turned left as she was instructed to and when she did, she saw that Moira was taking her into a cemetery. 

 At this point, Moira led her to the two headstones that marked the graves of her husband and her daughter. Moira knelt and bowed her head. Shannon knelt next to her mistress and looked at the gravestones. They each had a picture of the person buried beneath them.

  Shannon looked up at John’s picture. He was so handsome and his smile brightened his whole face. She could see how her mistress could love him so much. She turned her tiny head toward Jenna’s picture and her sadness deepened.

  The young girl was so cute and her innocence shone through her eyes.

  She looked into the huge face of her mistress above her and saw the tears streaming out of her blue eyes. Her guilt overtook her and she began to cry softly. Shannon got up and placed a tiny hand on Moira’s leg. “I’m so sorry, Mistress,” she whispered.

  Moira looked down on her, the sorrow in her eyes overpowering to the tiny woman. “This is what you took from me,” Moira whispered back.

  The tiny woman conveyed her regret by hugging the giant leg and crying her eyes out against them, all the while, sobbing out, “I’m sorry, my Mistress, I’m so very sorry!”

  After all the weeping had stopped, Moira stood and gave a tug on the leash to signal it was time to leave. Shannon got off her hands and knees and follow slowly at first then trudged ahead dutifully with her head lowered in shame. 

Both women were silent on the walk home. Moira opened the door and the walked in. The giantess picked up her pet and set her on the table. She removed the leash and sat down in front of the shrunken woman.

  “The reason I took you there,” Moira said sullenly, “was so you could see what you’ve done to me.”

  Shannon, unable to look her in the face, replied sadly, “I know, Mistress. If there was any way I could undo what I’ve done, I would gladly do it.”

  “I’m glad to hear that,” Moira answered, lifting Shannon up and carrying her back to the bedroom. She put her pet back in her cage and latched the door. “I’m going to go lay down for a while,” Moira said, “visiting them upsets my stomach sometimes.”

  Shannon nodded, “I understand, Mistress... Please rest well.” 

 Moira laid down with her back towards the tiny prisoner. Shannon sat on her bed with her heart filled with such hatred towards herself. She finally understood the severity of her actions. Before now, she hadn’t realized just how much damage she had caused.

  She did realize however, she deserved everything she was ever going to get…

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 5 by DollShrnkr
Author's Notes:

This is the final chapter that was editted by Talon. After this, the remaining chapters have not been altered in any way.

Chapter 5

  Moira awoke to find Shannon sleeping atop her bed on her stomach.

 Moira unlatched her cage door as silently as she could so she would not wake the sleeping doll-woman. She reached her hand in and traced her finger along her bottom. The tiny girl shifted a little, but did not wake. A long dormant feeling began to awaken in her, a feeling she recognized almost at once.

  Arousal.

 She made her decision quickly and with no hesitation.

  Wrapped her fingers around the sleeping girl. As she began to lift the tiny woman out of her cage, Shannon began to stir.

  “Mistress?” Shannon asked as she was pulled out and lifted up to her owner’s face. Shannon saw the smile on Moira’s face and began to feel very nervous. 

 Moira carried the miniature woman to her bed and dropped her unceremoniously onto a pillow. Tiny Shannon bounced a little before looking up at the giantess. As if in answer to an unspoken question, Moira started to undress.

  “I need you,” she informed the miniature maiden.

  Shannon began to back away as Moira held her shirt over her, pinched between her thumb and index finger. She chuckled softly as she released the garment and it fell on top of her little prisoner. Shannon saw the giant shirt falling towards her and held her arms up in a vain attempt to defend herself, but the weight of the garment knocked her down, but was, luckily enough, not heavy enough to hurt her.

  Moira watched as Shannon struggled to liberate herself for her shirt and couldn’t help but feel a rush from the power she had over this little person.

  While Shannon still struggled, Moira bent down and lifted the shirt off of her. Not realizing she’d been freed, Shannon kept struggling. A few seconds later, she realized the huge shirt had been lifted off of her, and Moira stood over her, laughing at the toy-sized woman’s antics.

  Shannon blushed deeply from embarrassment.

  “Stand up,” Moira commanded.

  Shannon stood up as Moira bent over her and allowed her ample breasts to dangle within close reach of the little woman. Moira smiled and ordered, “Rub my left breast with your little hands and pay special attention to my nipple.”

  Shannon timidly reached up and began to rub and caress the giant breast, squeezing as much as her tiny hands would allow. She could not believe how warm the giantess’s body was as she touched it. She nearly broke out in a sweat as she fondled the massive flesh. 

 “The nipple, little one,” Moira reminded.

  Shannon moved her right hand and began to squeeze and caress the huge nipple. Moira moaned and then smiled as she got an idea.

  “Little one,” she cooed, “take my nipple into your mouth.”

  Shannon, knowing she had no choice, did as instructed and wrapped her mouth around her mistress’s nipple as far as it would go. It filled her mouth almost completely. The tiny woman licked it with her tongue and sucked for all she was worth. The giant woman could not believe how gentle the sucking was and how turned on she was getting from this tiny creature.

  Her hand reached up and she began to massage her other breast as Shannon worked on her.

  As frightened as she was, Shannon allowed herself to get lost in the moment. It was this moment that she surrendered herself fully to her mistress. Moira cupped her free hand around her slave and pushed her into her breast. Having secured her little one, Moira stood and enjoyed the attention her little toy was lavishing on her left breast. She then sat on her bed and proceeded to lie on her back, spreading her legs apart with her knees bent.

  She removed her hand and whispered to her tiny pet, “I’m ready, little one. I’ll take over here. You crawl down my stomach and continue your work on my pussy.”

  Shannon removed her mouth from the erect nipple, nodded, and started her journey down Moira’s stomach. She slid down between the giantess’s legs and turned to face the largest clitoris she’d ever seen in her life. She ran her hand across it lightly and the giantess shifted slightly. Shannon then kissed and caressed the huge sex organ, licking it with the tip of her tiny tongue.

  Moira continued to fondle her breasts with one hand and moved her other one between her legs. She pushed the tiny woman closer to her opening.

  Becoming scared, Shannon began to reconsider her surrender to this woman.

  Moira started massaging the miniature woman into her sex. Shannon became more frightened and struggled, exciting Moira even more. Moira hooked her forefinger between the tiny nude’s legs and lifted her, guiding her into her huge womanhood.

  “PLEASE Mistress! NO!” screamed the tiny Shannon.

  That was enough to drive the giant woman over the edge.

  She pushed the girl inside of her up to her tiny ankles. Shannon screamed and fought, which sent wave after wave of pleasure through the massive woman. Moira grasped Shannon’s ankles and began pulling her out then pushing her back in repeatedly, and within minutes, Moira screamed in orgasmic release. 

 Gently, she pulled Shannon out and laid her in her hand.

  Shannon was breathing heavily and was thickly covered in Moira’s juices. Moira reached out a finger and began to toy with the smaller woman’s breasts. She picked one up between her fingers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

  Shannon’s breathing shallowed and she let out a moan of pleasure, reinforcing her surrender to the giant woman. Moira’s thumb separated the miniature girl’s legs and massaged the tiny opening. Shannon started to move and gyrate from her mistress’s attention and was able to moan out a single word.

 “More.”

  Moira smiled at this, and whispered over the little woman in her hand, “Since you did so well, I’m going to reward you by returning the favor.”

  Moira rubbed her thumb against Shannon’s tiny sex as best as she could, but could only get a small portion of her thumb’s tip into the little woman.

  “Please Mistress,” begged the tiny woman, “please allow me to come too.”

  Encouraged by this, Moira worked on her some more, but was unable to produce any better results. Her mind started working on the problem and soon came up with a solution. She worked on the small girl as she carried her into the bathroom, and then stopped toying with Shannon long enough to grab a Q-tip.

  She then wet it with her tongue and inserted it into Shannon’s miniature sex.

  Moira pumped and twisted it gently while Shannon grabbed a hold of it with both hands and grinded herself on it, and soon shook and cried out as a powerful orgasm hit her. Having completed the task at hand, Moira removed the used Q-tip from between the little woman’s legs.

  And simply watched as the tiny spent woman rested in her hand…

  “Oh,” Shannon spoke, “that wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it’d be… In fact…it felt pretty wonderful.”

  Moira couldn’t help but smile. “Pleasure,” she said, “is a far greater prod than punishment.”

  Shannon could only nod her head in agreement. 

After allowing a few moments for Shannon to rest, Moira turned on the sink faucet and filled the sink with warm water. She poured some soap into the water and set the tiny girl in it.

  “I figured you might want to clean yourself up,” she said. Shannon washed herself thoroughly and swam around in the sink a little to clean up before Moira started to drain it. Once drained, Moira turned on the water and instructed her tiny slave to step under the flow of water.

  Shannon stepped under the deluge and rinsed off until Moira saw fit to turn off the faucet. Shannon stood there as Moira placed a hand towel in her hand and then lifted her out with it. Moira began to pat dry the tiny woman with the four corners of the towel.

  Shannon’s tiny nipples became erect again and she looked up at her mistress. 

“Yes, little one?” asked Moira.

  Shannon replied, “I have an idea, Mistress… I think you’ll enjoy it.”

  Moira was intrigued.

  “Please Mistress,” Shannon requested,” carry me back to your bed and lay down. Then, put me on your chest.”

  Moira did as requested, and once she was nestled between Moira’s giant breasts, Shannon crawled up and inserted Moira’s left nipple into her sex, and started rocking back and forth, gyrating once again in a circular motion.

  Moira could not believe her eyes.

  Her pet was brazenly fucking her nipple! Also, her nipple fit snugly into the tiny woman’s body and her miniature warmth was delightful.

  Moira reached up behind Shannon and let her fingers support the little woman. Her fingers massaged Shannon’s back and ass gently as Moira reached out with her other hand and massaged and fondled her pet’s little breasts. Shannon bucked and grinded like a tiny wildcat until another little scream escaped her mouth.

  Moira knew the tiny woman was again spent and gently lifted Shannon off of her nipple. 

 She sat up in bed and laid the miniature woman in her lap. The two women looked at each other and for the first time, smiled at one other.

  “It looks like you’re going to need another bath, Little One,” Moira remarked.

  To which Shannon responded, “Yes… I suppose so. May I rest a few more moments please, Mistress?”

  Moira answered, “Yes.”

  Shannon stretched, and then ran her tiny hand over her breasts and exclaimed, “What a way to start the day!”

  To which, Moira could only smile down at her.

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 6 by DollShrnkr
Author's Notes:

This is where the story appears to turn. This and the remaining chapters are in their original form as written.

Chapter 6

            Moira once again took hold of her tiny charge and held her in her open palm. She rolled the girl onto her stomach and began to stroke the tiny backside. The tiny girl sighed as the giant fingers of her mistress caressed her body gently.

            “Little One,” Moira asked, “what made you decide to share that idea with me?”

            “Because,” Shannon answered sadly, “I took away so much from you because of my own stupidity that I want to do whatever I can to make up for what I’ve done.”

            “Are you seeking forgiveness from me, Shannon?” Moira asked curiously.

            “No, Mistress,” replied the tiny girl, “I don’t expect you to ever forgive me. I mean, I’d love it if you did, but I don’t expect you to. I just feel the least I can do is keep my promise to be a good little girl for you. I figured part of that is doing things to try to please you.”

            Moira let out a contented sigh and turned Shannon over again so she lay on her back.

            “Shannon,” the giant woman said, smiling down on her pet, “I don’t think you’re a bad person, you know. You’re just someone who did something really bad. The fact that you’ve been so willing to obey my commands, even though some were really humiliating to you, tells me I’m not the only one punishing you.”

            “Mistress,” Shannon started, “I… I deserve…”

            “You deserve,” Moira, responded, “whatever I feel you deserve. Right now, I feel you deserve to rest in my hand and to have an adult conversation with me.”

            Shannon simply lay in her mistress’s palm and nodded.

            “Little One,” Moira asked, “why were you trying to rob a grocery store? I mean, it was a small store and they couldn’t have had much money in the registers.”

            “I was trying to get money to get out of town,” Shannon explained, “to get away from my boyfriend. When we started dating, he was as sweet as pie, but after we’d been dating awhile, he became a real asshole. He started making me hand over my paychecks to him and gave me little to live off of. Then he started to hit me. I had nowhere else to go in town, especially with the little bit of money he allowed me, so I stayed. Then one day, he fractured three of my ribs and sent me to County Medical. While I was recovering, I realized if I stayed with him, he’d end up killing me. So, I decided I had to escape. I needed money to do that though, so after I healed, I grabbed his pistol and went to that store. My plan was to get the money and get on a train. I’d surprise my brother in Georgia and I was sure he’d take me in. I went in and was as nervous as a whore in church. I thought the gun would just make things go faster, I wasn’t planning on using it. When your husband called out to security, I did what I usually do; panic and do something stupid!”

            Moira watched as the little woman broke into tears. She then realized Shannon had also become a victim. She tried to calm the tiny woman by stroking her hair with her fingertip, but to no avail.

            “I just wanted to get away from him!” Shannon cried through her tears.

            “Shannon, listen to me,” Moira spoke softly, “you’re not stupid. You were a woman in a desperate situation and that made you take rash and, frankly, desperate actions. You’ve just made me realize you’re a victim too, a victim of circumstance.”

            “How can you be so nice to me?” Shannon asked as her weeping subsided, “My actions took the lives of your husband and daughter!”

            “Yes,” Moira replied, “they did, but it sounds like, with the pressure you were under, once you panicked, you were running on pure fear and adrenaline. I realize you didn’t mean to hurt anyone. I didn’t know you were in an abusive relationship. I didn’t realize you were trying to get away from it. I think, with this newfound information, I can give you some kindness, don’t you think?”

            Shannon wiped her eyes and gazed up at the giantess. She saw the compassion in the huge orbs looking down at her.

            “Mistress,” Shannon said, “thank you. Thank you for being so generous with me.”

            “Shannon,” Moira replied, “thank you. I now have a better understanding of what things were like for you. Knowing these things will actually make it possible for me to forgive you.”

            “So,” the tiny woman asked, “does that mean…?”

            “Oh,” Moira shook her head, “we’re not there yet, but we’re well on our way I think.”

            Moira set the tiny girl down next to her and got out of bed. Then she scooped the little woman up and carried her to her cage. Moira set Shannon down on her bed and latched the cage door.

            “Little One,” Moira informed her, “I’m going to take a shower. I have some shopping I need to do for the house. I want you to relax on your bed and think about what we’ve discussed. Oh, and don’t punish yourself so much anymore. A lot of things were out of your control.”

            Moira left Shannon to her thoughts and went into the bathroom. Shannon could hear the thundering sound of the water as it rained down on her mistress. She sat on her little bed and thought about her conversation with Moira. The tiny woman wondered if Moira could forgive her. She didn’t know for sure, but she really hoped so. Although, in Shannon’s mind, she also craved forgiveness from Moira’s husband, John and their daughter, Jenna.

            So lost in her thoughts was Shannon that she hadn’t noticed the cat had wandered in. Ashes jumped onto the dresser and began sniffing. It wasn’t until he began purring that Shannon realized his presence. She muffled a scream as their eyes locked. The huge feline simply continued to purr. Shannon, seeing Ashes tail was up with a little curl at the tip and knowing that meant he was content, summoned up her courage and began to approach him. Ashes lowered his head and took a closer look at the tiny woman who was nearly to the bars of her cage. Nervously, Shannon slowly reached her arm through the bars and placed her tiny hand on the fur above his nose. Even at her size, his fur was soft and luxurious. She began to stoke his fur and Ashes laid down to enjoy it.

            Shannon was really enjoying petting the cat when Moira walked out of the bathroom, draped in a white towel. She watched her two pets interact for a moment and giggled, alerting them that their mistress was there. Shannon looked over at the giant woman and quickly pulled her arm in. Ashes, on the other hand, wasn’t ready for the attention to end and started rubbing his head against Shannon’s cage to try to get some more affection out of her.

            Moira scooped up the cat and sat on her bed. Ashes began to lick the beads of water off her arm. It tickled and Moira let out a soft laugh. She began to pet Ashes on his back and the loud purring began again.

            “Little One,” Moira asked, “are you OK?”

            “Yes, Mistress,” Shannon answered, “all he wanted was someone to pet him I think.”

            “Yeah,” Moira responded, “he’s a bit of an attention whore.”

            “So,” the tiny woman inquired, remembering her nightmare, “is he a relatively gentle cat, Mistress?”

            “Yes,” Moira nodded, “but I’ll still keep an eye on him nonetheless. I don’t want him hurting you. I’m proud of you though. It was very brave of you to reach out and pet him like you did.”

            Moira stood up and dropped the towel to the ground. Shannon took in the sight of her owner fully, slightly turned on by the vision of feminine beauty before her.

            “See anything you like?” the giantess asked.

            Shannon nodded and merely replied, “Yes, Mistress.”

            Her tiny head looked over her mistress’s body and noticed something was a little different. She realized what it was the second she scrolled her eyes down.

            “Mistress!” the little woman exclaimed, “you shaved your pussy!”

            Moira smiled wickedly, “I thought you might like that. It’ll keep you from getting tangled in my pubic hair and besides, I think this looks nicer, more inviting. Don’t you think?”

            Shannon nodded as Moira reached into a drawer and took out a pair of lace panties. She slipped them on one leg at a time and reached for a matching bra. She put it on and walked over to the closet. She took out two blouses and held them up for Shannon to see. The first one was royal blue in color and appeared to be made of cotton while the other one was pearl colored and looked like it was made of satin.

            “Which one do you think I’d look best in?” Moira asked.

            “Mistress,” Shannon answered, “you’d look great in either one, but if I had to choose, I’d go with the pearl colored one.”

            Moira smiled and put her blue blouse away and put on her pearl one. She reached into her closet once more and took a medium length black skirt off of a hanger and slipped it on. She retrieved her black pumps and a pair of nylon stockings and sat back down on her bed. She pulled up the stockings slowly and then put on her shoes.

            “How do I look, Little One?” she asked.

            “Stunning, Mistress,” Shannon replied, “I’d fuck you.”

            Moira laughed hard, “You already have!”

            “Oh yeah!” the tiny woman laughed.

            “It feels good to laugh again,” Moira said, “well, I’d better get to the store. You be a good girl while I’m gone, OK?”

            “Mistress,” Shannon replied, “how much trouble can I get into when I’m in my cage?”

            Moira nodded, “Good point.”

            Moira grabbed her car keys and waved goodbye to her little charge. She carried the cat out of the bedroom and shut the door behind her, leaving little Shannon alone in the room. The doll-sized woman decided she’d try to get some sleep so she rested her head on her pillow and drifted into a sound slumber.

            Two hours later, Shannon was awakened by the sound of the bedroom door opening. She sat up in her bed and watched as Moira walked in. She wore a huge smile on her face and she seemed excited. She gazed over at her little woman and waved at her.

            “Wow, Mistress,” Shannon said, “you must really enjoy shopping!”

            “No more than any other woman,” Moira answered, “it just so happens I met this really cute guy and he’s interested in me!”

            This made Shannon smile, “That’s wonderful, Mistress!”

            Moira sat down and began to tell her little one everything she knew about the man she’d just met. Moira told her about the kind of work he did, what kind of food he liked and so on. Then Shannon thought of something and hoped it wouldn’t ruin her mistress’s mood.

            “Mistress?” Shannon asked, “did you tell him about me?

            “No, not yet,” Moira answered, “why do you ask?”

            “I was worried he was only acting like he was interested so he could get his hands on me,” the tiny girl replied, “I’m sure there are a lot of guys out there who would LOVE to get their hands on a woman who could not fend off their advances.”

            “Well,” the giantess replied back, “that’s very sweet of you to think about protecting my feelings like that, but that had already crossed my mind. Besides, it’d been awkward to mention you during a first meeting with a guy. I think I’ll save you for our third date.”

            “You’re welcome, Mistress,” Shannon said, “so does that mean there’s going to be a first date?”

            “Yes,” Moira nodded, “we’re going to dinner Friday night.”

            “Really?” Shannon asked, “where’s he taking you?”

            “I’m taking him to that new Mexican place, Casa Ramos,” Moira smiled.

            Shannon giggled. Her mistress was becoming more assertive and it seemed to fit her. The tiny woman got out of her bed and walked up to her cage door. Moira closed the bedroom door and unlatched Shannon’s cage door. The tiny girl waited for her mistress to retrieve her, but Moira simply sat down on her bed and looked at her.

            “Mistress,” Shannon asked, wondering if she was being tested, “may I come out of my cell?”

            Moira grinned, realizing why Shannon was asking, “Yes, you may.”

            Shannon took a single tentative step and then another, for the first time, coming out of her cage on her own. Her mistress looked her over.

            “What’s wrong, Little One?” she asked.

            “Nothing’s really wrong, Ma’am,” the little woman answered, “I just need to use the bathroom.”

            Moira stood up and took Shannon into her hands. She carried the tiny woman into the bathroom and set her down in the sink. Then the giant woman turned her back so Shannon could do her business in private. Shannon spread her legs over the drain and urinated. When she was done, she called out to Moira.

            “I’m done, Mistress,” she said.

            Moira turned around and turned on the warm water. She plugged the drain and the sink began to fill. Worry crept up on the tiny woman. Is this it? she thought to herself, is she going to kill me now? Moira was whistling a happy little tune by the time she turned the water off.

            “OK,” Moira informed her, “bath time!”

            Shannon let out a sigh of relief. Thankfully, she was only going to get a bath. She realized, after this morning’s activities, she did need one. Moira poured some soap onto her fingertips and held her hand out so Shannon could reach it.

            “You’re not going to bathe me this time, Mistress?” Shannon asked.

            “Not this time,” answered Moira, “I’ll let you do it yourself this time. I’ll just watch.”

            Shannon nodded as she began to lather herself up. She washed slowly so she could give her mistress a good show. Moira seemed to enjoy watching her so Shannon paid special attention to her womanhood. This brought a smile to the giant woman’s face.

            “As much as I’m enjoying your little performance,” Moira finally said, “you need to finish up. I’m hungry.”

            Shannon nodded, realizing her own hunger, “Yes Mistress.”

            Shannon finished washing herself then rinsed herself off. When she finished, she raised her arms to be picked up. Moira unstopped the drain and the water level lowered until it was gone. Moira wrapped her fingers around the miniature girl and lifted her out of the sink. Using a hand towel, Moira carefully dried Shannon off.

            “Mistress,” Shannon asked, “may I ask a favor?”

            “You may ask,” Moira answered with a smile, “but whether or not I do it for you is entirely up to me. What is it?”

            “Well, I was wondering,” the tiny girl responded, “if you’d take me back to the cemetery sometime soon.”

            “Why do you want me to take you there?” asked Moira.

            “I’d like to apologize to John and to Jenna,” she answered.

            Moira was a little taken aback but quickly regained her composure. She had not expected Shannon to want to apologize to her husband or her daughter. If that’s what the diminutive woman wanted, who was she to stand in the way?

            “Yes,” Moira finally answered, “that I’ll do.”

            Moira carried Shannon into the kitchen and placed her next to the phone. Moira picked up the receiver and put it to her ear.

            “A little help here?” Moira said, looking down at her human pet, “I want you to dial this phone number. Five, five, five, six, two, one, nine.”

            Shannon, using both hands, pressed each number diligently and wondered who her owner was calling.

            “Hello? Fei Chan’s?” Moira spoke into the phone, “I’d like to order some of your dumplings, an order of Shanghai beef and an order of pork fried rice.”

            She gave the man on the other end the address, thanked him and hung up the phone.

            “I didn’t feel like cooking,” Moira explained, “they said it’ll be here in about thirty minutes.”

            The time passed quickly and soon both women were having their meal. Moira set small portions of each item onto a small plate and gave it to her pet girl. Shannon dug in and Moira laughed, commenting on how such a tiny thing could eat so much. Shannon took the ribbing in stride and concentrated on her food. She realized she did seem to pack away a lot of food for only being eight inches tall.

            Once they had had their fill, Moira put away the leftovers and washed her hands. Then she retrieved Shannon from the table and had her hold her hands under the faucet. Then Moira put her back on the table.

            “I’ll be right back, Little One,” Moira told her, “I got something for you while I was out today.’

            Moira left Shannon on the table and went into her study. She picked up a small package wrapped in lavender paper and carried it back to her girl. She held it out and placed it in front of Shannon.

            “You may open it,” Moira said when she saw Shannon just standing there, waiting for permission.

            Shannon knelt down and began ripping the paper. It was like tearing construction paper to her, but she did not care. Her mistress was giving her a gift. She wasn’t going to bitch about having to go through a little work to get it. After the first few tears, Shannon saw that it was a paperback book.

            “It’s just a little something for when you’re alone,” Moira said, “that’s not to say you can’t read it when I’m home.”

            “Thank you, Mistress!” Shannon replied excitedly.

            She continued unwrapping her gift with the enthusiasm of a child on Christmas. Her eyes went wide with joy when she revealed the title of the book.

            The Count of Monte Cristo.

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 7 by DollShrnkr

Chapter 7

            Friday evening had come quickly and Moira had just left for her date. Before leaving the house, she’d fed both Shannon and Ashes and had secured Shannon in her cage. Shannon opened her book and began to read, grateful to have something to do while her owner was away.

            Moira arrived at the restaurant just as her new friend, Ben was getting out of his car. He saw her and waved. She parked her car and got out to join him. They hugged and he opened the door for her like a gentleman.

            “I could have picked you up at your place,” Ben told her, “we could have rode here together.”

            “I know,” Moira answered, “but with this being our first date and all, I felt it was more appropriate that we just meet here.”

            “I take it you don’t want your husband to know?” Ben quipped.

            “I’m not married,” Moira replied, her voice indicating that he’d struck a nerve, “I’m a widow.”

            “Oh shit, I’m sorry,” Ben said with embarrassment, “I didn’t know!”

            “It’s fine,” Moira replied, “I know you didn’t. I suppose I should have mentioned it when we first met.”

            There was an awkward silence as the two were seated and handed menus. Moira looked over it briefly and then gazed over at Ben. When the waitress came, she took their drink orders and left them to finish deciding what they wanted for dinner. She returned shortly and placed a strawberry daiquiri in front of Moira and a Kahlua in front of Ben. By this time, both had decided what they wanted and placed their orders. Each took a small sip from their drinks and gazed into each other’s eyes.

            “Moira,” Ben asked, “do you mind if I asked how your husband passed away?”

            “I don’t really want to get into it right now,” she answered, “I just want to have a nice time with a really attractive man.”

            “Alright,” Ben nodded, “I apologize for bringing it up.”

            “Ben,” she said, “I promise I’ll tell you. Just not tonight, OK?”

            He smiled and she knew it was fine with him. They talked about their lives and what interests they shared. It seemed they shared a love for the cinema and enjoyed a lot of the same genres. Very soon, their meals arrived. While they ate, they told each other jokes and laughed. Ben even tried to feed Moira some of his food. It made her feel pampered and she enjoyed his company.  She was having such a good time that she almost forgot to grab the check before Ben could get a look at it. He protested but she held firm.

            “No, this is my treat,” she told him, “I’m treating you to dinner, remember?”

            “At least, let me get the tip,” Ben offered.

            She shook her head no, “No way! I’m getting the whole thing! You showed me a wonderful time. I consider it a worthwhile investment of my money!”

            She smiled as she paid the bill and walked Ben back to his car. She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

            “I’d like to see you again,” Moira informed him.

            “I’d love that,” he answered, “but next time, it’s on me.”

            “Deal,” Moira responded, “you have my phone number. Call me when you want to set it up.”

            “OK,” Ben replied, “I’ll talk with you tomorrow then.”

            “Wait,” Moira said, “tomorrow?”

            “Is that too soon?” Ben asked.

            “No, I…” Moira stuttered, “I just wasn’t expecting you to want to call me that soon.”

            “Well, if you don’t want me to…” Ben answered.

            “No! No, I want you to! Really!” she exclaimed.

            As he got into his car, he said, “Tomorrow then. Have a good night, Moira. Thank you for a great time.”

            He smiled at her and she told him, “You’re welcome. Good night.”

            She watched as he drove off and then proceeded to walk to her own car. She got in and just sat for a moment. She slowly went over the date in her mind and savored every moment. She snapped herself out of her revelry and started the car. On the ride home, she wondered what Shannon was doing.

            Shannon had done her best to stay up but, in the midst of reading the third chapter of her book, had drifted asleep. She was awakened by Moira’s gentle tapping on her cage. She bolted up and gazed up at her owner.

            “Mistress,” Shannon said, still a little groggy, “how did your date go?”

            “It was wonderful,” Moira answered as she removed her dress, “Ben’s a great guy. He’s going to call tomorrow so we can set up another date!”

            “That’s great,” Shannon replied, “I’m very happy for you, Mistress. I hope he likes you as much as you seem to like him.”

            “I think he does,” the giantess responded, “but we can talk about it tomorrow. You look as exhausted as I feel. I suggest we both get some rest.”

            Shannon closed up her book and dragged it to the rear corner of her cage and got into bed. Moira smiled down at her as she turned off the lights and got into her own bed. Her mind was active with thoughts about Ben. She’d found him so handsome and understanding, plus so kind and very arousing, both physically and intellectually.

            “Good night, Little One,” Moira whispered.

            Her only answer was the almost musical sound of the tiny woman snoring.

            The next morning, the two women were awakened by the telephone ringing. Moira looked over at the alarm clock and it read ten thirty one in the morning. She hadn’t planned on sleeping in, but it had felt nice. She reached over and lifted the handset to her ear.

            “Hello?” she asked.

            “Good morning,” said the voice on the other end, “I hope I’m not calling too early.”

            “No, Ben,” she replied, “it’s fine. What’s up?”

            “Oh, I just wanted to thank you again for such a great time last night,” Ben answered, “I was wondering when I could see you again.”

            “Really?” Moira asked, “Well, how about tomorrow?”

            “Great, how about I take you to a movie?” he responded, “There’s the new Kevin Bacon film playing at Prime Cinemas.”

            “Sounds great,” Moira said, “pick me up at six.”

            “OK, oh, and Moira,” Ben replied, “this time, I’m paying!”

            “OK,” she smiled, “I’ll let you this time. See you then. Bye.”

            She hung the phone up and reached over and turned the television on. She tuned it to the local news station and laid across her bed to watch it. Shannon sat on hers and watched with her owner. It was a typical news day for the most part, a break-in here, a stolen car there. That is until a picture flashed onto the screen. It was of a man who had allegedly raped a young woman. Shannon’s jaw dropped as she pointed at the screen.

            “Oh my fucking god!” she exclaimed.

            “What? What’s the matter, Shannon?” Moira asked, “Do you know that guy?”

            “Mistress,” the little woman explained, “that’s my asshole ex-boyfriend!”

            Moira couldn’t believe her eyes, “That’s your ex? Little one, I have to say, your taste in men is questionable at best.”

            “Please don’t remind me, Mistress,” Shannon replied.

            “Do you know where the police will be able to find him?” Moira asked.

            “Well, if he knows they’re looking for him,” Shannon responded, “which I’m sure he does, he’ll be hiding out at the pawn shop at Lincoln Street and Dresden Avenue. There’s a small room in the back only known to a few people.”

            Moira picked up the phone and dialed the police. When they answered, she was handed over to the detective handling the case. Moira told him who she was and gave him the whereabouts of his suspect with all the other information she could get from her little woman. She hung the phone up and grinned at her pet. She unlatched the cage and carefully lifted Shannon out. Sitting Shannon in the open palm of her hand, she began to stroke the tiny girl’s back gently with a finger.

            “Good girl,” Moira praised her, “Because of you, he’s going to pay for his crimes.”

            “Mistress, it was the right thing to do,” her tiny voice answered, “I want to do the right thing.”

            Moira hugged the tiny woman to her chest.

            “Little One,” Moira addressed her, “about that favor you asked for. Do you feel like going out today?”

            “Yes, Mistress,” Shannon answered, “that is, if that’s what you want. I’m not in a position to ask you to do anything you don’t want to do.”

            Moira set the girl down on her huge bed and proceeded to dress herself. She slipped on a simple dress with a minimal floral pattern and put on her most comfortable pair of black pumps. Then she collected up her keys and her girl and carried them out the front door. She locked the door behind her and slid into the front seat of her car. She sat Shannon in her lap and started the car. Shannon grabbed hold of Moira’s dress to steady herself as the car began the short trip to the cemetery. Moira saw Shannon looking up at her with questioning eyes.

            “I didn’t feel like making you walk,” Moira said, “I felt you’d earned it.”

            They arrived at the cemetery and Moira carried the tiny woman to John and Jenna’s gravesites. She gently lowered Shannon and set her between the two graves. Shannon knelt down on her knees and touched the soil with her tiny hands. She bowed her head in silence for a moment before speaking.

            “Hi,” Shannon started, “it’s me, Shannon McCluran. You may not remember me, but I’m the one that killed you. Well, I am now the property of your wife, Mr. Cantrell, and of your mother, Jenna.”

            Moira listened in silence, not wanting to interrupt little Shannon. The miniature woman seemed to be searching for the right words and Moira decided to let her find them on her own.

            “Anyway,” Shannon continued, “I asked Mistress to bring me here. I wanted to apologize for everything I’ve done. I never wanted to kill anyone. I’m not going to make excuses because I was responsible for my actions, even if I didn’t know what they were at the time. I am so sorry, to both of you, for taking your lives from you and shattering your family. There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t wish I’d done things differently. Not brought that stupid gun or not trying to rob a store to begin with. I did some very stupid things and you ended up paying for them. I can never atone for my actions, I know that. All I can do is offer my sincerest apologies to you both and hope that you’ll find it in your hearts to forgive me someday.”

            At this point, Shannon stopped and began to cry, the emotions finally overwhelming her. Moira squatted down and put a finger gently on Shannon’s shoulder. Shannon’s tiny hand came up and rested on the huge digit.

            “That was wonderful,” Moira told her, “thank you for apologizing to them.”

            Shannon said nothing and kept sobbing. She turned around and wrapped her tiny arms around Moira’s wrist tightly. Moira began petting Shannon’s back again and tried to calm the tiny girl down.

            “It’s OK. You did just fine,” Moira said in a soothing tone, “if it makes you feel any better, I’m sure Jenna’s already forgiven you.”

            She scooped Shannon up and took her back to the car. By now, the toy-sized woman had calmed down a bit and sat quietly in Moira’s lap. Moira drove them home, driving with one hand and stroking Shannon’s fine red hair with the other. When they got home, Moira carried Shannon inside and laid down on the bed, placing her pet girl between her breasts. The tiny woman ran her fingers over the fabric of Moira’s blouse. It was smooth and soft, even for a woman of her scale. Moira watched her for a moment and couldn’t help smiling at the girl.

            “Mistress?” Shannon asked, “I’m kind of tired. May I go back to my cage and take a nap?”

            Moira shook her huge head, “No, Little One. I want you here with me right now. Now, lay down on my chest.”

            Shannon laid down between the gigantic breasts as she was told, “Is this OK?”

            “That’s perfect,” Moira informed her, “Now, you may sleep.”

            Shannon closed her eyes and felt Moira’s giant hand petting her back like she was petting a kitten. Soon, the miniature nude was asleep. Moira watched as the tiny girl slept and began to think about how her feelings towards Shannon had changed over the time she’d owned her. At first, all she wanted was to punish Shannon, to make the little woman suffer, but now, in light of the new insights Shannon had provided, she wasn’t sure how she felt. She wasn’t so angry at Shannon anymore. Moira came to the realization that the tiny woman was quickly becoming one of her most prized possessions. As she petted her little one, she began to drift off as well. There was something hypnotic about stroking a tiny person.

            Moira was awakened by Shannon’s little form squirming underneath her hand. She lifted her hand off the shrunken girl and Shannon sat up.

            “My apologies for waking you, Mistress,” Shannon said.

            “It’s alright,” Moira answered, “I didn’t mean to fall asleep anyway.”

            Moira wrapped her fingers around Shannon and lifted her up. She sat up and then decided it was time to put Shannon away for now. She placed the tiny prisoner in her cage and latched it. She then picked up the phone and dialed Ben’s number.

            “Hi Ben,” Moira said, giving Shannon a thumbs up, “I’ve been thinking. How about we go see the movie tonight? I really want to see you.”

            Ben agreed and Moira said her goodbyes and hung up. Shannon watched as her mistress got herself ready for another date. It wasn’t long before Ben arrived and picked up Moira. She’d waited outside so Ben would not have need to enter the house. While Shannon continued reading her book, Moira was holding Ben’s hand in the theater and laughing at the screen. Sorry to see the night end, Moira inquired about when they would go out again.

            “Well,” Ben told her, “unfortunately, I have to go to New York City on business. I have to overlook a full audit of one of our subsidiary companies and I’ll be gone for almost a month.”

            “Do you have to go?” Moira asked, disappointed.

            “I’m afraid so,” he told her, sounding equally disappointed, “but I’ll call you every day.”

            Moira got in the car and Ben drove her home. When they got to Moira’s house, Ben opened the car door for her, helped her out and walked her to her door.

            “I’m going to miss you,” Ben told her.

            “I’m going to miss you too, Ben,” she replied.

            She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close to her. Then, without a word, she gazed up into his eyes and kissed him passionately. At first, Ben was surprised, but Moira’s soft lips on his soon made him melt in her arms. He returned her kiss and held her firmly in his arms.

            “Goodnight, Ben,” whispered Moira once she’d finally broken off the kiss.

            “Goodnight, Moira,” Ben answered as he watched her walk inside.

 

A month later…

             Ben looked down at the cage in disbelief at the tiny nude woman that occupied it. She made no effort to cover herself as she returned his gaze. Moira, standing next to Ben after making the introductions and explaining everything to him, smiled as her new boyfriend and her Little One met. Ben waved slowly at the tiny woman with a gentle smile.

            In her cage, Shannon waved back nervously and said, “Um, hi?”

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 8 by DollShrnkr

Chapter 8

            Two weeks after meeting her owner’s new boyfriend, Shannon was curled up on her bed crying. Moira, having been in the shower, walked out and saw her. She sat on her bed and faced the little woman. She tapped on the cage bars and Shannon looked up at the giantess with tear-stained eyes.

            “Little One,” Moira asked, “what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

            “Oh, it’s nothing, ma’am,” Shannon answered, wiping her tiny eyes, “I’m OK.”

            “I didn’t ask if you were OK,” Moira told her, “I asked you what was wrong. Now, I expect an answer from you.”

            “Yes, Mistress,” Shannon responded, “It’s just that… well, today’s my birthday.”

            “I see,” Moira said, “happy birthday then, Shannon.”

            “Thank you, Mistress,” Shannon answered, “but it’s more than just that. I miss my family. I know I can never see them again since I belong to you now, but I still miss them so much.”

            “Shannon,” Moira said, “I won’t allow you to see your family. I won’t take the chance of them trying to take you from me.”

            Shannon nodded her tiny head, “I understand, ma’am.”

            “However,” Moira smiled, “I don’t see the harm in letting you write a letter to them so they can know how you’re doing. I can mail it with no return address for you.”

            Shannon’s eyes lit up, “You will, Mistress? I can?”

            “Yes, Little One,” Moira nodded, “I’ll let you. Does that make you feel better?”

            “Yes, Mistress,” she answered, a slight smile forming on her miniscule lips.

            Moira opened the cage and wrapped her fingers around Shannon and pulled her out of the cage. She carried the miniature girl into her study and placed her down on the desk. Moira sat down and reached into a drawer and pulled out a pad of paper and a pen. She set a clean piece of paper on the desk and handed the pen to Shannon. Shannon took hold of it in her arms and stepped onto the paper. She positioned the pen’s nub between her legs so she could use them to help her. She used her whole body maneuvering the heavy writing tool across each line. Moira watched in amusement as the tiny woman struggled with the pen and, when Shannon was about halfway through her letter, couldn’t resist anymore and poked Shannon’s bottom with her finger. Shannon let out a little gasp of surprise and looked back at the giant woman. The look in the shrunken woman’s eyes told Moira she had not appreciated having her concentration broken. Moira, in turn, returned her gaze with a look that reminded Shannon who was in charge. Shannon quickly turned around and started writing again. Once Shannon was focused on her letter again, Moira decided to have a little more fun at the tiny girl’s expense. She slipped her fingertip between the tiny legs and began to rub Shannon’s tiny labia. Shannon decided it was smarter for her to keep writing and not protest her owner’s playful advances. While Moira was being gentle and the attention to her pussy wasn’t hurting her, it was making it extremely difficult to keep her mind on her task. Finally, even with the distractions, Shannon finished her letter and collapsed onto the paper, feeling physically drained.

            Moira looked down at her, “You forgot to date it, Little One.”

            Shannon got up and lifted the pen once more. She positioned herself on the corner of the page and jotted down the date. She then let the pen drop at her feet and she crumpled back onto the paper. Moira used her fingers to turn the little woman onto her back and then grasped each of Shannon’s tiny ankles by pinching each one between a thumb and finger. Shannon had no energy and only laid there as Moira spread her legs apart. Moira then placed a hand over the little body and, while her pinky finger rubbed and moved Shannon’s breasts around, her thumb was grinding against the tiny woman’s sex. Shannon began to moan and then grunt as her body was worked up into a sexual frenzy and soon she was begging her mistress for release. Moira pushed her thumb a little harder against Shannon’s pussy which allowed a tiny portion of the huge digit to enter her. The ridges of the thumb brushed over Shannon’s tiny clit over and over. When Shannon announced she was about to orgasm, Moira removed her thumb and watched as Shannon’s womanly cum squirted out of her onto her letter.

            As Shannon rested, Moira pulled the letter from under her which caused the miniature woman to roll over onto the desk. Moira held it up and saw that the wet spot on the paper was just above Shannon’s signature.

            “Now, that’s how to sign a letter,” Moira quipped.

            Shannon continued to lay on her stomach as Moira’s giant hand began to stoke her tiny back and ass. Moira hummed a slow melody as she began to read Shannon’s letter.

 

            Dear Momma,                                                      April 16th, 2062

            My Mistress has kindly consented to letting me write a letter to you for my birthday. She has been exceptionally kind to me, especially considering what I did. She treats me well and has even given me a book to read so my mind is occupied when I’m alone and in my cage. She has been gentle with me and has not harmed me in any way. She’s a good person, Momma. She takes good care of me like you would and seems to really love holding me in her hands. It was hard to get used to being handled by giant hands, Momma. It’s a unique feeling to know your life is literally in someone’s hand. That’s another thing, Momma. Mistress has the right to end my life without notice and that’s a scary feeling. I don’t want to die, but I wouldn’t blame my Mistress if she decided she wanted to kill me.

            When I first got here, she took me to the cemetery where my victims were buried so I could see what I’d done. I’ve caused her so much pain, Momma, I don’t know how she can be so nice to me when I caused her so much suffering. I have accepted my punishment and do whatever she asks of me, even when it’s something degrading or humiliating. I deserve whatever Mistress does to me and I understand that. She did grant me one favor that I asked for. She let me return to the cemetery with her and let me apologize to her husband and daughter. She knew I am sorry for what I’d done and so allowed me to tell them.

            Anyway Momma, I wanted to let you know I was doing OK and that I miss you so much. I wish I could see you, but as you know, current laws forbid the shrunken to have face to face contact with former family. Legally, I am the property of my Mistress and am considered dead as a person. How did they put it in that classic horror film from 2007, Black Christmas? Oh yeah, “She’s my family now”. Well, I’d better end my letter to you. This pen is very heavy and I’ve been struggling with it the whole time. I love you, Momma. Please pass my love to my brother.

 

                                                                   Love Always,

                                                                   Your Daughter, Shannon

            Moira stopped petting Shannon and folded the paper and stuck it in an envelope. Shannon gave her the address to send it to and Moira put the stamp on it. Shannon rolled onto her back and propped herself up on her elbows.

            “Mistress,” she said, “thank you. It means so much to me.”

            “Think nothing of it, Little One,” Moira answered, “I’ll send it out today when I get out.”

            Moira lifted the little woman up and carried her back into the bedroom. Instead of putting her in her cage however, Moira put Shannon on the giant bed.

            “Where are you going today, Mistress?” the curious shrunken girl asked.

            “I didn’t like seeing you struggling with writing a letter,” replied the giantess, “I’m going to buy you some things you can exercise on. I want you to be a little more fit.”

            “Yes, Mistress,” Shannon nodded.

            Leaving Shannon on the bed, Moira went into the bathroom. Shannon could not see what her owner was doing, but it sounded like Moira was searching for something. When the tiny woman heard Moira give a cheer in triumph, she knew her mistress had found what she was looking for.

            Indeed Moira had been looking for something. When she came out of the bathroom, she was carrying something in her hand. She knelt by the bed where she had placed her pet and her hand came up and showed Shannon what she had. In her hand was a container of dental floss and a cotton swab. When she saw these, Shannon shivered in fear.

            “I hate to have to punish you on your birthday, Little One,” Moira told her, “but I cannot allow you to give me dirty looks when I’m taking liberties with you. I own you and can do what I please.”

            Shannon fell to her knees, “Please, Mistress…no… I’m sorry… Please, don’t do this! I’ll never do it again! I beg you, Mistress! Please don’t punish me!”

            In response to this, Moira pulled out a long portion of floss and set it next to Shannon. Then her giant fingers forced Shannon onto her stomach and held her in place, pinning the small woman’s arms behind her back. Shannon began to struggle when she felt Moira slipping the floss under her wrists. Moira wrapped the floss several times around Shannon’s wrists, making sure it was good and snug before tying it off. Then, after adjusting her hold on the little woman to give her the access she needed, she pulled out some more and began to wrap it around Shannon’s calves and then tied it off around the ankles. At this point, Shannon was weeping quietly. Moira then turned the miniature girl onto her back.

            “You know,” Moira told her, “I don’t want to punish you, but you need to be reminded of your place. Don’t think that just because we’ve been getting along and engaging in some girl talk means I’m going to let you get away with giving me attitude when I’m only playing with you. We’re not equals. Remember that.”

            Moira lifted Shannon up and positioned her so that she was lying on her stomach in her palm with Shannon’s tiny head facing away from her. Moira picked up the cotton swab and traced the crack that separated Shannon’s ass cheeks. Shannon squirmed at the sensation and cried out when Moira spread her buttocks open, even more so when Moira placed the tip over the tiny anus.

            “Tell me, Little One,” Moira inquired, “have you ever used your asshole for sex?”

            Shannon shook her head vigorously, “Never, Mistress! NO! Please stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

            “I see,” said Moira, ignoring the tiny girl’s pleas, “then this is going to hurt.”

            Without another word, Moira forced the swab through the tiny opening, causing Shannon to gasp out in pain. The thickness of the swab itself filled her anus up, but when Moira pushed it a little deeper, a jolt of severe pain shot through her body. Her body tensed up and she began to scream in agony.

            “Mistress,” cried Shannon, “please take it out! It hurts so much!”

            “Fine, I’ll take it out,” Moira said, “if you tell me what you are.”

            “I’m your possession. I’m a toy for you to play with whenever you want!” exclaimed Shannon through her tears.

            “Close enough,” Moira answered as she slowly withdrew the cotton swab, “you’re more of a pet than a possession nowadays.”

            Moira tossed the cotton swab into a nearby trash can and patted the tiny bottom. She put the bound little woman on the floor of her cage and latched it.

            “Now, you’re going to stay tied up until my return,” Moira informed her, “I’ll release you when I get home and that will be the end of your punishment.”

            Moira grabbed her keys and left the house, leaving the tiny girl to her thoughts. She tried to sit herself up, but every time, she fell over. It felt like her ass was on fire and she couldn’t get comfortable so she just laid on her side and waited for Moira to return.

            When Moira finally returned, Shannon was on her stomach and not moving. She’d given up with her struggles and simply rested there. Moira opened the cage and reached in for her pet. Shannon was lifted out and Moira began the task of untying her. Moira sat down and put the miniature woman in her lap. Shannon sat up and began to rub the circulation back into her legs and wrists. She would not look up at Moira because she felt humiliated.

            “Come now,” Moira said, “don’t be that way. With your punishment over with, now you can enjoy the rest of your birthday.”

            Shannon finally looked up at Moira who, despite having to discipline the little person, smiled down at her. Shannon’s bottom still ached a bit, but it wasn’t as sore as it had been before Moira left. Shannon rubbed her eyes dry as she looked at her owner.

            Moira scooped her up and carried her to the kitchen table. Sitting on top of it was a chocolate cake with fudge frosting. Moira set Shannon down next to it and Shannon stared up at it in awe. To her, the cake was the size of car!

            “Is this for me?” Shannon asked in wonder.

            “Well, not all of it, Little One,” Moira giggled, “you have to share with me.”

            “Mistress,” Shannon replied, “I couldn’t eat all that by myself!”

            “Good, because it looks so delicious!” Moira said excitedly, “Wait though, there’s more!”

            Shannon looked up at her mistress, “More?”

            “YES!” Moira giggled, “I’ve got presents for you!”

            “Mistress,” Shannon started, “you didn’t have to. I mean, I’m a pet and…”

            “I know I didn’t have to,” Moira answered, “but I felt like giving you gifts. We’re going to have our own little birthday party, just for you!”

            Moira sat in the chair and faced her miniature woman. Shannon walked up to her asked her to lean in. Moira leaned her head close to Shannon and then felt the shrunken girl’s tiny lips kiss her cheek.

            “Mistress, thank you.” She said, “I’d say I don’t deserve this, but you decide what I deserve, not me.”

            Moira laughed, “I’m glad you understand that. Now, I’ll be back in a moment. I want to get you your things.”

            Moira got up and went into the living room where she retrieved a large bag and brought it into the kitchen. She reached in and pulled out a small clear plastic sphere that Shannon recognized as a rodent exercise ball. Then Moira pulled out a small habitat that had a running wheel in it. Shannon looked at it and figured she’d fit in there comfortably enough, but she’d have to be on all fours to use the wheel.

            “Now these,” Moira explained, “are for you to get some exercise in. Please don’t think I meant them as anything degrading to you. Believe me, the thought had crossed my mind that you might feel that way, but that was certainly not my intention. They’re only meant as exercise equipment. Think of them as your own personal gym.”

            “I understand, Mistress,” Shannon replied, “I’ll take them in the spirit in which they were given. Thank you.”

            “But this,” Moira said, reaching into the bag and pulling out a wrapped box, “is purely for fun! I hope you like it!”

            She set the package down and let Shannon open it. Shannon ripped open the paper and was stunned when she saw her mistress had bought her a Nintendo DS game system.

            “Mistress, this is too much!” exclaimed the tiny woman, “Why would you spoil me like this?”

            “You don’t like it?” Moira asked.

            “Mistress, I love it,” Shannon replied, “but this is so extravagant!”

            “The game that came with it,” Moira answered, “has a bunch of classic games from the twentieth century too! Plus, they’re all played by using the stylus! I don’t think you’ll have any problems lifting that at all!”

            “But Mistress,” Shannon asked, “are you sure you want to spend that much on me?”

            “Shannon, listen to me,” Moira told her, “you’re a very likable woman and I find myself conflicted. In one hand, I know I’m supposed to hate you for killing my family, but in the other, I’ve found myself enjoying your company and actually feeling a bit of affection for you. Do you know what the difference is between a possession and a pet?”

            Shannon answered, “Not in the context as it pertains to me, ma’am.”

            “A possession, Moira explained, “is something that, if it breaks, doesn’t matter much because you can always buy a new one. But, with a pet, you invest emotions like love and caring for them becomes a welcome responsibility. You are no longer a possession to me. You are my pet and sometimes owners like to spoil their pets.”

             Moira got up once more and opened a drawer in the kitchen. Reaching inside, she picked up some birthday candles left over from Jenna’s last birthday and a lighter. She put them on the table and then retrieved her digital camera from the bedroom. When she returned, she found Shannon had opened the box of candles and was dragging one out. She noticed Moira had returned and looked in her direction.

            “How many do you want me to take out, Mistress?” the tiny girl asked.

            “Two, and only two,” Moira answered.

            Shannon took out another candle and closed the box up. Moira grinned as her thumb and finger pinched Shannon around her waist and lifted her up. She positioned the girl above the center of the cake and slowly set her down. Moira pushed down just enough to submerge the doll-woman’s feet completely in the frosting. She picked up the candles and the lighter.

            “The cake needed a centerpiece and I thought, what better than the birthday girl herself?” Moira said, “And since you won’t be able to blow the candles out, you can just hold them while I blow them out for you. Now, hold your arms out and away from you.”

            Shannon spread her arms out and gripped each candle as it was offered to her. Moira lit the two candles and picked up her camera. She sang Happy Birthday to Shannon as she lifted the camera.

            “Happy Birthday, Little One,” Moira said, “Smile!”

            Shannon flashed a smile and Moira snapped a picture. She brought her face close to the little woman and gently blew some air over her, extinguishing the candles. She then took the candles from Shannon. She pinched the tiny girl’s waist again and lifted her off the cake. She raised Shannon to her face and smiled.

            “Oh dear,” whispered Moira, “your feet are covered. Well, we can’t let you walk around like that.”

            Moira lowered Shannon’s tiny feet into her mouth and sealed them in with her lips. She began to lick them with her tongue, using the tip to tease the miniature toes. Shannon squirmed and giggled uncontrollably because her feet were very sensitive and the huge tongue was tickling them. Moira savored the taste of the frosting and the sound of Shannon’s high pitched giggles.

            “Mistress, I’m going to wet myself!” Shannon cried out, “Please stop!”

            Moira’s lips formed a smile as she pulled the little feet out of her mouth. She lifted each foot and inspected it to be sure she’d gotten them clean and then lowered Shannon onto the table. As Shannon’s giggling fit subsided, Moira cut off a piece of cake and put it on a plate.

            “OK, Little One,” Moira said, “Climb onto my plate and have as much of it as you like. I think this will be enough for the both of us.”

            Shannon climbed onto the plate and dug her hands into the frosted part of the slice. As Shannon ate, Moira took a fork and ate from the other side. The two women smiled at each other as they had their fill. All in all, Shannon decided, her first birthday with Moira was a good one

            A couple days later, Moira affixed the exercise habitat next to Shannon’s cage. Shannon was inside, getting acclimated. She climbed into the exercise wheel and began to work her arms and legs. Moira sat on the bed and watched Shannon as she worked out. She was very pleased to have had the tiny girl request to use it. It pleased her to know Shannon wanted to be fit and in shape for her.

            Ashes, whom had been sleeping on the bed, was awakened by the sound of the wheel. He got up and stretched and then jumped off the bed and onto the dresser. He looked in at Shannon and meowed. Shannon looked over at him and slowed herself to a stop. She smiled at the giant cat and waved. Ashes, in response, lifted his paw and knocked on the plastic wall, never taking his yellow eyes off of the tiny woman. Moira giggled at the sight.

            “Aw,” Moira said to Shannon, “he wants you to come out and be with him, Little One.”

            “But, what about my workout session, Mistress?” Shannon asked.

            “Well, I guess we’ll have to postpone it for a little while,” Moira answered.

            Moira stood up and opened the habitat while Shannon dismounted the wheel. Shannon climbed up the steps to the second level and Moira reached in and took hold of her. Moira set her in her palm and then placed her hands together and cupped them. Ashes leaned towards the shrunken woman and purred as Shannon began to stroke his fur with both hands. Ashes’ tongue darted out and began to lick the tiny woman’s tummy, which made her smile and laugh.

            “I think you have a friend in him,” Moira said to her.

            “Yeah, I think so,” Shannon managed through her laughter.

            The small woman leaned forward and kissed Ashes on his nose. This caused the huge feline to rub his head over her entire body. The cat’s fine hair tickled her and her body convulsed. Ashes pulled his head back and began to lick her again. She knew she’d be rubbed raw by his rough tongue, but she didn’t care. The huge cat was her friend, and she so missed having friends…

            An hour later, Moira watched as Ashes played with a tennis ball and ran through the living room. All the while, having Shannon riding on him where his neck and shoulders met, shouting encouragement like a rowdy cowgirl.

 

 

End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 9 by DollShrnkr

Chapter 9

 

            A couple months had passed since her birthday and Shannon was faced with her first Christmas as Moira Cantrell’s pet. Since her birthday, she had made great use of her make-shift gym and her body had become more fit and toned. This had also increased her stamina and endurance and she found herself able to keep up with her owner better during their sexual trysts.

            Shannon didn’t mind so much anymore when Moira had sex with her. By now, it had happened often enough to where she took it in stride and viewed it as having her sexual needs taken care of. She wondered if Moira and Ben would ever use her when they made love. They hadn’t as of yet and Shannon wasn’t sure if Moira would include her or not. That was one thing she missed about being free. She missed having a man make passionate love to her.

            Moira was lying on her stomach on her bed and reading her copy of Vanity Unhinged: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory when she paused to look over at Shannon, who in turn, had been reading her book. Moira smiled at the small woman. She knew this was Shannon’s first Christmas with her and that must weigh heavily on the little one’s mind. Well, maybe there was something she could do to make it less hard on her little beauty. Although, she thought, that may prove to be a little more difficult since I want to use Little One in my surprise for Ben tonight.

            Ben was going to be coming by around seven o’clock that night to help Moira decorate the house for Christmas. Moira glanced over at the clock and saw it was almost six o’clock already so she bookmarked her page and closed her book. She reached over and set it on her nightstand and cleared her throat to get Shannon’s attention. The little woman looked up from her book and closed it.

            “Yes Mistress?” Shannon asked.

            “Ben will be here in an hour,” Moira informed her, “I want to surprise him when he comes in and I want your help.”

            “Of course, Mistress,” answered the tiny woman, “but what help can I possibly be? I’m so small and weak.”

            “That’s not going to matter,” Moira giggled, “all you have to do is wave and look pretty.”

            “OK,” Shannon responded, “I hate to admit it, but I don’t get it.”

            “Don’t worry, Little One,” Moira replied, “You’ll understand soon enough.”

            Thirty minutes later, Shannon found herself being tied to a piece of mistletoe with thin strips of metal wire. Moira carefully wrapped the wire around the girl’s waist and across each shoulder by crossing the wire between her miniature breasts. The sharp points of the holly leaves were poking her and digging into her back while the berries were situated between her legs. Shannon squirmed a little to try to relieve some of her discomfort, but found there was nothing she could do to ease pressure on her back. Moira held the mistletoe up to her face and grinned.

            “You look absolutely precious!” Moira exclaimed as she hung Shannon on the hook above her doorway.

            Just before seven o’clock, Moira heard the doorbell. She got up and answered the door. There, in her doorway, stood Ben. He smiled at his girlfriend as she let him in.

            “Aren’t you forgetting something?” Moira asked, pointing at the mistletoe hanging above her.

            Ben looked up and saw Shannon tied to the mistletoe. She smiled and waved at him.

            “Hi Sir,” she said as she waved, “Merry Christmas!”

            “Merry Christmas, Shannon,” Ben answered.

            Moira cleared her throat and smiled, “Um, over here? Lady waiting for her kiss.”

            Ben returned his attention to Moira and, without a single word, took her head in his hands and kissed her passionately. Shannon watched them from above and tried to remember what it felt like to be kissed like that. It wasn’t until Shannon let out a little groan that the two giants ended their kiss.

            “Shannon,” Ben asked, “are you alright?”

            “Yes Sir,” Shannon replied, “my back is just really itchy.”

            “I’d better get you down then,” Moira said as she reached up and lifted the mistletoe off the hook.

            She carried Shannon to the table and set about the task of releasing Shannon from her bonds. She lifted the mistletoe from Shannon’s small body and found the girl’s back was covered in a rash and had several tiny scratches from the pointed edges of the leaves.

            “No wonder your back itches, Little One,” Moira said, “Your backside is completely red! I don’t understand. You weren’t up there that long.”

            “Mistress, I think I can explain,” Shannon replied from Moira’s hand, “I’m allergic to the leaves on mistletoe. Even when I was growing up, I wasn’t able to touch it without breaking out.”

            “Why didn’t you tell me this before I started to attach you to it?” Moira asked.

            “Because it was something you wanted to do,” the little woman answered, “It wasn’t my place to object. Besides, what’s a little pain compared to love?”

            “Were you uncomfortable the whole time?” Moira asked.

            “Yes Ma’am,” the tiny girl answered.

            “And still you managed a smile and a cheery welcome?” Moira continued.

            “Yes Mistress,” Shannon nodded, “I knew this was important to you.”

            “I appreciate that but,” Moira said, “from now on, I want you to tell me when something I want to do will cause you to have an allergic reaction. I didn’t want to hurt you.”

            Moira took Shannon into the bathroom and took a bottle of lotion from the cupboard. She squirted some onto her fingertips and rubbed it gently into Shannon’s skin. Shannon relaxed in the giant hand as the lotion began to soothe the irritation. Moira was enjoying rubbing the little woman’s body down. She loved how Shannon’s delicate skin felt on her fingers which was part of the reason she liked handling the shrunken woman so much.

            “Is that helping any, Shannon?” Moira asked, her concern very clear in her tone.

            “It’s helping a lot. Thank you, Moira,” Shannon responded and then, realizing her mistake, brought her hand to her mouth and gasped before correcting herself, “Mistress! I mean Mistress! I’m sorry! It slipped out!”  

            Moira let out a soft chuckle, “Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble. I could see how relaxed you were.”

            “You’re not angry with me, Ma’am?” Shannon asked.

            “No,” Moira answered with a warm smile as she turned Shannon over so they could see each other, “as a matter of fact, I was thinking about amending that rule some anyway.”

            “What do you mean?” Shannon asked.

            “Well, I was thinking,” Moira said with a smirk, “seeing as I own you and get to decide what rules you live by, about letting you use my name when we’re home. You’d still have to address me as Mistress when we’re out in public or when, heaven forbid, I have to punish you.”

            “Really?” an excited Shannon asked, “I can call you Moira instead of Mistress?”

            “Yes, when we’re home and it’s just the two of us,” answered Moira.

            “How about making it when it’s just the three of us?” asked Ben, who had come into the bathroom, unnoticed.

            Moira jumped a little, “OK, the three of us then.”

            “May I call you Ben, Sir?” Shannon asked.

            “Yes, you may,” Moira answered, “if that’s OK with Ben.”

            “It’s fine with me,” Ben replied, “being called ‘Sir’ makes me think of my father. I don’t much care for it.”

            They finished up in the bathroom and Moira deposited Shannon onto a cushion she’d placed on the table so the little woman could watch the house get decorated. Moira had Shannon help when decorating the tree by holding up each ornament and asking where Shannon thought it would look best. It made her feel useful and included in the fun.

            When they finally finished decorating the house, it was after midnight. Moira and Ben admired their handiwork for a few minutes before Ben kissed her goodnight. He reached for his coat, but Moira stopped him.

            “Ben, it’s late,” she said, “Why don’t you spend the night?”

            “I suppose I could,” answered Ben, “It’s not like I’m working tomorrow.”

            “Wonderful!” Moira exclaimed, “Would you do me a favor tomorrow then?”

            “What kind of favor?” Ben asked, raising an eyebrow.

            “Well,” Moira explained, “I need to meet someone about a very special gift and I would like you to keep Shannon company while I’m gone.”

            Ben looked over at the table and saw Shannon curled up and asleep on the cushion. Next to her was Ashes who was snuggled up against her, asleep as well.

            “I’d be happy to,” Ben smiled, “but, you’ve never had a problem leaving her alone before.”

            “I know, but this time is different,” Moira replied, “I don’t want her to be alone tomorrow.”

            “Alright,” Ben responded, “It’ll give me a chance to talk with her about something anyway.”

            Moira gathered up Shannon, waking the tiny woman, “Time for bed, Little One.”

            Ben followed as Moira walked into her bedroom. Ben opened the cage and Moira placed Shannon in her bed and pulled the covers over her. Ben latched the cage shut and turned around in time to see Moira undressing. He began to undress too and got into bed, wearing only his boxers. Moira got into bed and snuggled up next to him. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him.

            “So,” Moira asked in a whisper, “what do you need to talk with my girl about?”

            “Now Moira,” Ben chided her, “you know Christmas is not the time to ask questions!”

            They both chuckled softly and kissed each other good night. They closed their eyes and let the sound of Shannon’s gentle snoring lull them to sleep.

            They all awoke late the next morning. Moira fixed breakfast and they all ate together. Moira got showered and dressed while Ben did the dishes. Shannon stood next to the kitchen sink and kept him company. As he was finishing up the last dish, he playfully splashed her with water. Shannon little laughs made the giant man smile.

            Moira came out with her keys in her hand and bid them goodbye.

            “I’ll be back in a little while,” she told them, “Enjoy yourselves.”

            Once Moira had left and the dishes were put away, Ben cupped his hands and told Shannon to step into them. She did so without hesitation and Ben carried her carefully back to the kitchen table. He set her down and she stepped out of his hands. She sat down on her legs and waited for him to sit. He sat down and looked at her nervously.

            “Moira said you wanted to talk with me?” Shannon asked, “Did I do something wrong?”

            “Not at all,” Ben replied, “It actually concerns Moira’s Christmas gift. I need your advice on something.”

            “Well,” Shannon asked, “what do you need to know?”

            “Shannon, do you think Moira would let me borrow you?” Ben asked.

            “Borrow me?” Shannon asked back, “Borrow me for what?”

            “To help me present Moira’s gift to her,” Ben answered.

            “What is it, if I may ask?” the tiny girl asked.

            Ben leaned down and whispered it into her ear. Shannon’s eyes widened and a huge smile formed on her tiny face.

            “OK.” Shannon said, “Just tell her you need to borrow me and that it concerns her present. I’m sure she’ll let you. Especially if I hint around about how much she’ll like it!”

            Ben and Shannon smiled at each other and watched a movie together while waiting for Moira to return.

            Across town, Moira was talking to a young woman named Amanda Jensen. Amanda was in her early twenties and very lovely in Moira’s opinion. Her short brunette hair framed her face and her blue eyes sparkled. In her hands, she held a cardboard box.

            “Are you sure you want to do this, Mrs. Cantrell?” asked Amanda, “It’s an awful lot of money.”

            “Yes, I’m positive,” Moira responded, “and please, call me Moira.”

            “OK,” she said, “to be honest, Moira, I am glad to be getting rid of this thing.”

            “Then it’s a deal?” Moira asked.

            “Yes,” Amanda answered.

            Moira handed her a check and took the box from her. She tucked it under her arm and shook Amanda’s hand.

            “Thank you, Amanda,” Moira said, “Merry Christmas.”

            “You’re welcome,” Amanda replied, “Merry Christmas.”

            Moira bid her farewell and got into her car and drove home with the new acquisition. When she arrived home, she carried the box inside and called out to Ben and Shannon. Ben appeared with Shannon in his hands and kissed her cheek.

            “Ben, bring Shannon into the bedroom,” Moira said, “I have an early gift I want to share with her.”

            Ben carried the little woman into the bedroom as instructed and set her on the dresser next to her cage. Moira put the box next to her and opened the top. She reached in and pulled her new purchase out. Shannon’s jaw dropped when she saw what it was.

            In Moira’s giant grip was Shannon’s ex-boyfriend, bound and gagged and only eight inches tall. Ashes, who was on the bed, looked at the tiny man and hissed. The little man looked up at the giantess in anger and fear. Moira lowered him and told Shannon to remove the tape over his mouth. Shannon ripped it off and her ex-boyfriend began shouting right away.

            “You fucking bitch!” he cursed Shannon, “I knew you were behind all this!”

            “She had no idea I was buying you, you little shit!” scolded Moira.

            “Who the fuck do you think you are, bitch?!” the little man shouted.

            “She’s my mistress, Roy,” Shannon answered, “and you’d better show her some respect if you know what’s good for you!”

            “I ain’t showing her shit, cunt!” Roy spat out.

            “It’s OK, Little One,” Moira said calmly as she began to unwrap the strings around his legs, “He obviously has no respect for anyone.”

            “Lady, put me down!” demanded Roy.

            “You are not in any position to bark orders, little man!” Moira explained, giving him a little squeeze to show she meant business.

            Roy fell silent and realized just how much of a disadvantage he was at. By now, his lower half was untied and dangled freely under Moira’s hand.

            “Now,“ Moira explained, “as I’m sure you’re aware, Shannon killed my husband and daughter during a robbery attempt and is now my pet. What you are probably not aware of and, this may come as a surprise to you, is she was trying to get away from you. You abused her so much she felt she had no other way to escape. Now, the way I see it, you were just as responsible, if not more so, for their murders. You are the reason they’re dead.”

            “Shannon,” Moira continued, “has accepted her punishment willingly and shown me how much she regrets her actions. She has proven to me many times over how truly sorry she is for them. You, on the other hand…”

            Her free hand reached up and seized Roy’s tiny penis between her thumb and finger. She stroked it to hardness. He moaned at the sensations and she smiled. His moans turned to screams when she pinched down as hard as she could, crushing his shaft and tiny balls. Ben winced at the sight and Shannon looked up in disbelief.

            “That was for Shannon and all the pain you’ve caused her,” Moira told him.

            She began to tighten her grip, causing Roy to cry out.

            “And this,” she said coldly, “is for the pain you’ve caused every other woman.”

            She continued to squeeze until she was sure all his ribs were broken and some of his organs were ruptured. As soon as Moira knew he was dying, she tossed him onto the bed in front of the cat.

            Ashes stood up and walked up to the little man. Roy saw him approach and screamed as Ashes brought his teeth to bear. Shannon turned away as her friend devoured her ex-boyfriend. Ben looked over at Moira as she watched the scene. A single tear was travelling down her cheek.

            “Hey,” he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder, “are you OK, honey?”

            “Yes, I’m fine,” Moira answered, “I’m just glad he’s dead.”

            Moira looked over at Shannon who was covering her face.

            “Shannon, how about you?” Moira asked, “Are you going to be OK?”

            “I think I’ll be fine once my stomach settles down,” Shannon answered.

            “It’s over now,” Moira said, “that cocksucker’s gone for good.”

            Moira carefully lifted the tiny girl and set her in her cage. Shannon laid on her bed and tried to get her stomach to calm down. Moira let her rest as she led Ben out of the room.

            “Remind me to stay on your good side,” Ben said.

            “Oh,” replied Moira, “you have nothing to worry about. So, did you talk with Shannon?”

            “Yes, I did,” Ben said, “I was wondering if I might borrow her on Christmas Eve?”

            “How long do you want her for?” Moira asked.

            “Only for a few minutes,” he answered, “Just long enough to get her ready. She wouldn’t even be leaving the house.”

            “OK, I don’t see any problems with that,” she responded, “So, I take it we’re exchanging gifts Christmas Eve?”

            “Yes please,” smiled Ben.

            Christmas Eve came and Ben held out a lidded box wrapped with a red ribbon and bow. Moira lifted the lid to see Shannon on her knees holding up a diamond engagement and grinning from ear to ear.

            “Mistress Moira Cantrell,” Shannon said, trying to sound official, “Master Ben Hastings humbly requests your hand in marriage and offers this ring as a token of his devotion and love for you.”

            Moira took the ring from Shannon’s tiny hands and placed it on her ring finger, just above her wedding band. She gazed at her hand for a moment before kissing Ben.

            “You sneaky man!” she exclaimed, “Of course I’ll marry you!”

            Moira reached into the box and collected the miniature woman. Shannon rubbed the giant fingers wrapped around her.

            “You knew about this, didn’t you?” Moira asked.

            “Yes Ma’am,” Shannon answered, still not used to calling her owner by name, “Congratulations.”

            “Shannon, you are such a doll!” Moira exclaimed happily, “That being said, I have a gift for you.”

            Moira reached into her blouse pocket and pulled out a small package. She handed it to the tiny woman and watched as Shannon opened her gift. She looked at it in silence and then began to cry softly. In her hands, Shannon held a royal blue dress that was just her size.

            “Shannon,” Moira asked, “don’t you like it?”

            “It’s beautiful, Moira,” Shannon answered through her tears, “I love it. It’s strange though. It doesn’t feel like a doll’s dress.”

            “That’s because it isn’t a doll’s dress,” Moira said, “I had it specially made for you.”

            “May I put it on?” Shannon asked.

            “By all means,” replied the giantess, putting her down inside the box.

            Shannon held the dress out to look at it before slipping it over her head. Her tiny hands smoothed out the wrinkles over her stomach. After ten months of being nude around the clock, it felt wonderful to be wearing clothes once more. Moira and Ben looked into the box at her and enjoyed watching as her smiling form touched every piece of fabric. When Shannon stuck her arms out, Moira reached back in and took her out.

            “Moira,” Shannon said, practicing using her name, “this means so much to me. This is the best gift you’ve ever given me.”

            “It’s just a dress,” Moira replied.

            “What I mean is,” Shannon explained, “the fact you’re giving me something to wear makes me feel more like a person.”

            “Oh, I see,” Moira said, “Well, to be honest with you, the dress was kind of my way of delivering a message to you.”

            She cupped her free hand under Shannon’s legs and lowered her into it. Then she placed her other hand next to it and Shannon sat down. Moira brushed a strand of Shannon’s fine red hair from her face and caressed her cheek with a fingertip.

            “Shannon,” Moira told her, “your new dress is my way of saying I forgive you for the most part for killing John and Jenna. I don’t know if I can ever completely forgive you, but I’m hoping in time I can and I’m sure as hell going to try. I won’t ever forget what you’ve done, but that doesn’t mean I can’t forgive you for it. You’ve worked very hard to earn my forgiveness and your efforts have not gone unnoticed.”

            “Thank you, Moira,” the diminutive woman said, “I’ve done my best to keep my promise. I know I’ve stumbled some along the way.”

            “You’ve done great,” Moira said, “Everyone make mistakes now and then.”

            “Moira?” Shannon asked, “May I tell you something?”

            “Of course, you may,” Moira answered, “What’s on your mind?”

            “I wanted you to know,” Shannon said, “that I love you.”

            “Aw, that’s so sweet of you,” Moira answered with a smile, “I love you too. I like taking care of you.

            “And now,” Ben interjected, “I get to take care of both of you!”

            “Moira, we completely forgot about Ben’s gift!” Shannon exclaimed.

            Moira handed a small envelope to Ben and watched him open it. He reached in and pulled out a key. Moira smiled as the three hugged.

            “You not only have the key to my heart,” she said, “but now, you have a key to my house. You can come and go as you please.”

            “Merry Christmas,” Ben and Moira said in unison.

            In Moira’s hand, Shannon replied, “Merry Christmas.”

 

End Notes:

To be concluded...

Chapter 10 by DollShrnkr

Chapter 10

 

            Moira was giving Shannon a bath and both women were talking about the upcoming nuptials. Moira began her favorite part of the chore and started to rub soap on the little woman’s breasts when Shannon winced in pain. Shannon clutched her right breast as Moira pulled her hand back.

            “Shannon, what happened?” asked Moira, “Did I hurt you?”

            “It wasn’t you, Moira,” Shannon answered, “my tit has been kind of tender lately.”

            “Shannon, have you given yourself a breast exam recently?” Moira questioned, now sounding worried.

            “Not since November, ma’am,” the tiny girl replied.

            “It’s July, Shannon!” Moira exclaimed, “You haven’t checked yourself in eight months?”

            “No, Mistress,” Shannon replied, feeling she had better take on a more submissive position.

            “Shannon, you have to make sure you take care of yourself better,” the giantess told her, “I want you to check yourself right now and tell me if you find anything abnormal.”

            Shannon smoothed out her breast and felt around. Sure enough, on her right breast, there was a tiny lump. She informed Moira of this and then began to check her other breast. She found nothing out of the ordinary.

            Moira drained the sink and walked into her bedroom. She sat Shannon down next to the phone and searched through the nightstand drawer. Pulling out an old list of telephone numbers provided when she acquired Shannon as her property, she dialed the phone and called Ben. When Ben didn’t answer, she called his workplace. Ben picked up and heard his fiancé on the other end.

            “Ben, she’s sick,” Moira spoke.

            “Who’s sick, honey?” Ben asked, thinking Moira meant his mother or his sister.

            “Shannon, Ben!” she replied, “Shannon’s sick! She found a lump in her breast!”

            “OK, what do you want me to do?” Ben asked, figuring he knew the answer already.

            “I need you here with me,” Moira answered, “Can you leave work early? Please?”

            “OK, I’ll be there as soon as I can,” Ben answered, “Give the little one a kiss for me. See you when I get there.”

            Moira hung the phone up and gave Shannon two kisses on the top of her tiny head. Then, she looked over the list and found the number she needed. She dialed the phone again and a woman with a southern accent answered.

            “Hello, Shrunken Prisoner Health Facility,” the woman said, “This is Jennifer. How may I help you?”

            “This is Moira Cantrell,” she answered, “My girl found a lump in her breast.”

            “OK, let me find you on my computer,” Jennifer said, trying to keep Moira calm, “May I have your case number please?”

            “Yes, it’s two seven nine four six six zero four,” Moira replied.

            “Ah, yes. Here we are,” Jennifer said, “Mrs. Moira Cantrell, owner of one Miss Shannon McCluran.”

            “That’s correct,” Moira responded, “I need to bring her in to get checked by the vet.”

            “OK, we are staffed by several vets today,” the woman said, “just bring her in.”

            “Thank you, I’ll be in shortly,” Moira said, “I just have to get her ready.”

            “OK, see you when you get here, Mrs. Cantrell,” Jennifer said and then hung up.

            It wasn’t long before Ben got to the house. He walked in to see Moira sitting by the door with Shannon in her pet carrier, dressed only in her collar. Moira stood up and hugged him.

            “It’ll be OK,” he told her, “Let’s get her to the doctor’s.”

            Moira lifted the carrier and they walked to Ben’s sedan. Moira opened the door, got in and situated Shannon’s carrier in her lap. Ben got in and started the engine. They pulled out of the driveway and Moira gave Ben the directions to the Special Divisions department. Ben drove in silence until they got there. Moira got out of the car and started walking towards the medical building. Ben had to run to catch up with her. They walked inside and were greeted by the receptionist.

            “Hello, may I help you?” the woman asked.

            “Hi, I’m Moira Cantrell,” Moira answered, “I called earlier.”

            “Oh yes!” she exclaimed, “We spoke on the phone!”

            She paged the vet and a middle-aged man walked out. He was dressed in a lab coat, gray slacks, a white shirt and a tie. He greeted them and Moira explained the situation.

            “I see,” the man said, “Well, if you’ll bring her in, I can have the doctor examine her.”

They followed him and Moira set the carrier on the counter. She opened it and took the little woman out.

“I’ll go get Dr. Hagen,” he said, “I’ll be right back.”

He walked into the next room and when he returned, he held a miniature woman in his hands, completely dressed and wearing a big smile.

“Mrs. Cantrell,” she said, “I’m Dr. Hagen. Please put Miss McCluran on the table. Thomas, please put me on the table so I can examine Mrs. Cantrell’s pet.”

Thomas set down the little doctor and she approached Shannon while Ben and Moira looked on in amazement. Dr. Hagen looked up and laughed.

“I know what you must be thinking,” she said, “I didn’t get shrunk because I commited a crime. I volunteered to be shrunken to do my job better. You see, I am a better surgeon for shrunken people if I’m their size.”

Moira nodded in agreement and watched as the tiny doctor spoke with Shannon and examined her right breast. Dr. Hagen instructed Thomas to bring in the shrunken machines she needed for the tests. He brought them in and Shannon was led to the mammogram machine. She put Shannon’s right breast between the plates and flattened it. Shannon winced and tears ran down her cheeks as the machine confirmed that there was a lump in it. The machine ran a diagnostic and the little doctor read the results.

“Mrs. Cantrell, I’m afraid I bear bad news,” Dr. Hagen said, “it appears Shannon has breast cancer. It’s in the early stages right now, but the tumor is malignant.”

Moira gripped Ben’s hand and he held her in support. Moira’s eyes shown sadness when she looked at him. Shannon however, was strangely silent. Moira had thought Shannon would, at the very least, be a little distraught at the news, but Shannon said not a word nor showed any emotion.

“Doctor,” Moira asked, “you said we caught this early. So, what are our options?”

“Well,” Dr. Hagen replied, “Shannon’s miniaturized body can’t handle radiation or chemotherapy. That leaves only two real options. We can either go in and hope we get it all or you can let it run its course and let it take her.”

“What do you want to do, Moira?” Ben asked.

“Before you decide,” the tiny doctor said, brushing a strand of brown hair from her face, “I must inform you the surgery will be very expensive due to the specialized equipment and the special anesthesia we have to use on shrunken prisoners. Quite often, owners decide that the cost alone is enough to dissuade them from giving treatment.”

“Dr. Hagen?” Moira asked.

“Please, call me Sonya,” Dr. Hagen said.

“OK, Sonya,” Moira said, “May I have a few moments with my fiancé and my girl?”

“Oh, of course!” Sonya answered, “Thomas, let’s leave Mrs. Cantrell and her fiancé alone with their pet.”

Thomas held out his hands and she climbed on. She sat down and he carried her out of the room. Moira and Ben sat down and Shannon walked over to her mistress. Moira placed her hand on the table and Shannon placed her miniature hand on top of it.

“What do I do?” Moira asked to no one in particular.

“Mistress, may I say something?” Shannon asked.

“Shannon, do me a favor and drop the mistress thing for now,” Moira told her, “this is a very serious situation. What did you want to say?”

“OK,” Shannon answered, “if I may, don’t go to the expense of surgery for me. Allow the cancer to run its course. I don’t want you to waste your money. I’m not worth it.”

“Shannon, the only reason I might forgo surgery,” Moira told her, “is I can’t afford it and not because I feel you aren’t worth it.”

“Aren’t you two forgetting something?” Ben asked.

“What?” Moira asked.

“I have the means to pay for it,” Ben said, “I’m in investments!”

“Ben, I can’t ask you to do that!” Moira exclaimed.

“You didn’t,” Ben countered, “I’m offering.”

“You can’t be serious!” Moira said.

“Of course, I am,” Ben answered, “I’ll pay for her operation if you decide that’s what you want to do.”

“Ben,” Shannon said, “you don’t have to do this.”

“I want to,” Ben told her, “look at Moira, she’s really upset at the prospect of losing you.”

It was true. Moira’s eyes were filled with tears when Shannon looked at her. Shannon rubbed the giant hand lovingly. Moira’s other hand moved up and began petting the tiny woman.

“Shannon,” Moira said, wiping her eyes, “I’m going to have them do the surgery. If there’s any chance it’ll help you live a long life with me, I’ve got to take it.”

Shannon simply nodded as Ben knocked on the door to let Thomas and Dr. Hagen know they had made their choice. Thomas carried the little doctor back in and Moira informed them of her decision.

“Moira,” Sonya asked, “you do understand that with any surgery, there’s a chance complications could arise, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know,” Moira answered, “I still want to try and save her.”

“I must say,” Sonya replied back, “I’ve never seen so much compassion towards a prisoner before. It’s refreshing. Usually, when an owner brings in their little person, it’s only because the prisoner is unable to do what the owner wants.”

“Well,” Moira said, “my feelings for her are complicated. For the most part though, she’s special to me and I don’t want anything bad to happen to her. Shannon’s a good girl really. I want to take good care of her.”

“That’s very admirable,” Thomas said, “I assure you, Mrs. Cantrell, she’ll get the best of care. Sonya is one of our best surgeons.”

“Thomas,” Sonya blushed, “stop that. You’re embarrassing me!”

“I’m sorry, honey,” Thomas said, “I forget how easily it is to make you blush. I promise you though, Mrs. Cantrell, Sonya is a very gifted surgeon. Shannon will be in good hands.”

“Um,” Moira asked, “not that it’s any of my business but, are the two of you involved? I swear I heard you call her honey.”

“I did,” he answered, “Sonya’s my wife. We met in Med School and fell in love during our third year.”

“How do you, you know,” she stammered, “at her size?”

“I’m not always this size,” Sonya informed her, “At the end of the day, I’m returned to my full size. I’m only this size when examining or operating on a prisoner.”

“Wait, so the process is reversible?” Moira asked.

“Of course,” Sonya replied, “They came up with a reversal process in the event an owner wanted to pardon their prisoner. It just so happens it benefits our medical staff as well.”

The tiny doctor smiled as she led Moira and Ben to her office. They made the appointment and Moira signed all the release forms required. The appointment was scheduled for the next week and they thanked the two doctors.

Ben carried Shannon back to the car as Moira hung on his arm, relieved that her girl was getting the care she needed. Shannon, riding in Ben’s hands, didn’t know how to feel. She wanted to live, but didn’t want her mistress or her husband-to-be to incur the expense. She felt wonderful that Moira wanted her to live, but felt guilty that they were going to spend that kind of money on her.

They got in the car and Ben drove them home. He decided to stay with them and sat on the couch, next to his future wife. Shannon was placed in Moira’s lap and she hugged the giantess.

“Thank you,” Shannon said.

Those were the only words spoken for a good hour. Ben held Moira in silence and only smiled when Ashes jumped up and began to nuzzle the miniature woman. Sensing Shannon was ill, he began to lick her lovingly. Shannon’s tiny hands began to stroke his soft fur and kissed his nose. Her hands then began to rub the cat’s ears, causing Ashes to purr loudly. Moira began to pet Ashes in appreciation of his bond with the little woman.

A week later, they were back at the Medical Building.

They admitted Shannon and waited nervously during the operation. Moira was so upset, she nearly vomited twice while they were there. Ben did his best to keep her calm, but he felt he was failing miserably.

Three hours later, Thomas walked out with his exhausted wife in his hands. She sat with her legs crossed and addressed the giant couple.

“OK,” Sonya told them, “Shannon is resting comfortably. She’ll probably sleep the rest of the day, but that’s expected. You can see her any time now.”

Moira went in and looked in at her pet. Shannon winced in pain once in a while through her slumber, but never woke. Moira smiled when she found they didn’t have to take the breast. She knew Shannon was worried about that. She watched Shannon sleep a while before letting Ben see her.

Ben looked in on her and couldn’t help but feel affection for the little creature. He could see why Moira cared for her so much. Shannon had gone out of her way to make amends and had always been mindful of her place and respectful towards her owner. It wasn’t hard to see why Moira had begun to love her.

It was another two hours before they could take Shannon home. Once they got there, Moira set her gently in her cage and left her to sleep in her bed. She took Ben by the hand and led him into the living room. She had been thinking and wanted to talk to Ben about something.

“What is it, sweetheart?” Ben asked.

“Did you hear what Dr. Hagen said?” Moira asked.

“What?” Ben inquired, “When? Today?”

“No,” Moira answered, “the day we scheduled the surgery. She said the shrinking process is reversible.”

“OK,” Ben asked, “what are you getting at, Moira?”

“What would you say if I offered Shannon a pardon?” she asked.

“I thought you liked having her around?” Ben replied.

“I do,” Moira said, “but Ben, this whole ordeal made me realize just how much I care about her. You know, it’s funny. It took a tragic event in my life for me to find a truly great friend. I want to give her a chance to have her life back. What do you think?”

“Moira, it’s your choice,” Ben told her, “Shannon’s yours to do with as you please.”

“You don’t think I should, do you?” Moira asked.

“It’s not that,” Ben replied, “I just think if you gave her back her freedom, we might lose her forever.”

“Oh my God,” exclaimed Moira, “you like her too!”

“Of course I do,” Ben answered, “I like having her in our lives too.”

“Well,” Moira said, “I’m going to offer her a pardon. If we lose her, at least she’ll know she’s forgiven.”

“OK,” Ben said, “I respect your decision and I’ll support you in it.”

The next day, Shannon awoke and felt sore. She looked over to see Moira staring at her from the bed. Moira wore a warm smile and waved at her.

“How are you feeling, sweetie?” Moira inquired.

“My chest is a little sore,” Shannon answered, “but I’ll live, thanks to you and Ben.”

“That you will,” the giant woman said, “Whether it’s with me remains to be seen.”

“What do you mean?” Shannon asked nervously, “Are you going to sell me?”

“No,” Moira responded, “actually, I’ve been thinking.”

“About what?” asked the tiny woman.

‘’Well, do you remember when Dr. Hagen said there was a reversal process for the one that shrunk you?” Moira asked.

“Yes,” replied Shannon, unsure as to what Moira was getting at.

“Anyway, I found out that I have it in my power to grant you a pardon,” Moira informed her, “That would mean you would be restored to your former height and your sentence lifted.”

“Moira,” Shannon asked, completely dumbstruck, “are you, you know?”

“I’m offering,” Moira answered, “I’m giving you the choice.”

Shannon was in shock. She wasn’t sure if she was dreaming or if Moira was really giving her a chance at a normal life. She thought about it and weighed the pros and cons of accepting the offer. She knew that even if pardoned, she’d still have a criminal record, but she’d be able to see her family again. Although the thought appealed to her, she didn’t know where she’d go or who would hire her. Moira waited patiently while the little beauty thought it over. After a few minutes of silence, Shannon made her decision and told Moira.

 

It was late August and the traditional Wedding March began to play. Moira strolled down the aisle with a steady pace, her stomach filled with butterflies. She wondered why she was so nervous. She felt like she did when she first got married to John. She gazed forward and smiled when she saw how good looking Ben looked in his white tuxedo. He watched in awe as his radiant fiancé walked towards him, her gown flowing behind her. She stepped up to the alter and stood next to her man.

The pastor began the ceremony by talking about the sacred bond created by the unity of marriage. As he conducted the ceremony, he held their hands. He grinned as the couple exchanged their vows.

Shannon watched as Moira and Ben recited the vows they had written for each other. She figured she had the best view in the place and she was happy to be a part of their wedding day.

When the pastor came to the part with the rings, Moira looked down and took Ben’s ring from the tiny pillow in Shannon’s hands. Shannon, being securely sewn into the dress and situated between Moira’s breasts, looked up with a huge smile at the giantess, who in turn, looked lovingly down at her. Moira placed the ring on Ben’s finger and they said their I dos. The couple kissed passionately and when they finished, turned to face their wedding guests and were introduced as husband and wife.

Shannon was convinced she’d made the right decision when Moira had made her offer. It hadn’t taken her long to realize that if she went back to a normal life, she’d most likely fall in with the wrong crowd again and she didn’t want to go back to that. She’d decided to decline Moira’s pardon, opting for the more structured life she had now. She’d realized the same thing Moira had, the day of her surgery. She’d realized that she belonged with Moira, not to her. That’s why Moira had given her the choice. She had wanted Shannon to decide for herself whether or not she wanted to stay. In effect, Moira had already given her the freedom to decide where she belonged that day and she had decided her own fate.

Since the day Shannon had voiced her decision, Moira had her moved out of the cage and Shannon was given a dollhouse to live in. Moira had stopped regarding Shannon as her prisoner and treated her as a part of the family. The dollhouse served as Shannon’s new home and Moira made it known that, although Shannon had decided not to return to normal, she was very much a free woman. It wasn’t long before Shannon began to look at Moira and Ben as her new family. It also didn’t hurt that Ashes loved her so much. Shannon discovered the sentence that ended her old life had given blossom to a new and better life for her. Yes, for her, it was the right decision.

 

The End

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7389