Unlucky Thief - Beatrice by NotOnTime
Summary:

Jet and her companion Holly were two adventurers out seeking treasure. Jet was a clumsy thief and Holly her cleric. While on a treasure hunt with a woman named Clara, they were betrayed and Jet ended up cursed. Swearing revenge, Jet vows to hunt down Clara wherever she goes, leading them to the Western Deserts.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6302 Read: 19704 Published: April 07 2018 Updated: April 07 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****

This was originally part of the "Unlucky Thief" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief/action/view/chapter_map/114] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-Jet and her companion Holly were two adventurers out seeking treasure. Jet was a clumsy thief and Holly her cleric. While on a treasure hunt with a woman named Clara, they were betrayed and Jet ended up cursed. Swearing revenge, Jet vows to hunt down Clara wherever she goes, leading them to the Western Deserts.
**** **** **** ****

 

 

1. Chapter 1: The Western Deserts by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Beatrice's Sweaty Butt by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Massive By Mistake by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: A Giant Aroused Woman's Farthole by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: The Western Deserts by NotOnTime

"UGH! I... HATE... SAAAAANND!!" Jet shouted at the sky, clearly agitated by the scorching heat.

The two girls had been making a trek across the desert in search of Clara. They had received a reliable tip that after the ruins incident she made to head west, in order to find some great sage (and probably con them). Jet was stubborn and couldn't let Clara's betrayal go, she was willing to hunt her down as far as she traveled. That said, her patience has wearing thin.

"Hollyyyy" she whined childishly, "Can't you give me some more of your waterrrr?"

"No! Just because you drank all of yours a day early that doesn't mean I'm going to let you drink all of mine. You should have sipped a little at a time, like I told you."

"Pleeaaaasse!"

"The map says we should be close to the village soon. Just wait a few more hours and then I'll let you have a small drink of- wait. Is that it?"

Holly pointed out something in the distance. Over the hills of sand lied a few tiny dots, marking where the mid-desert village of mages was. Jet squinted her eyes. The buildings wavered in the sizzling heat but unlike the mirages that plagued them earlier, these were real.

"WE'RE SAVED!" Jet cheered, dashing ahead and kicking sand into Holly's face.

"Jet! *cough* *cough* Slow down! I swear, where does that girl get her energy...?"

Another hour later and they made it. Holly had caught up by going at her own pace, but Jet was barely able to stand. Her knees wobbled, and a faint dry voice escaped her lips.

"Water... please... water..."

Despite the many huts, the streets were empty. Likely the villagers were staying indoors, to escape the sun's brutal glare. Mages were typically hermits and rarely got out, they would stay isolated all day working on their magic. The desert seemed like a perfect fit for them, as they only went outside when they absolutely needed to. Holly surveyed the street.

"Hm, maybe there's an inn or somewhere we can stay."

"So thirsty..." Jet complained.

Then she saw it. In a horseless cart were several glass jugs, each shimmering in the intense light. There were at least three dozens, beautifully clear and filled to the brim with water. Jet's strength returned and she pounced onto the cart. Holly tried to stop her but Jet busted the lid off the first jug of water and guzzled it down. It was delicious! She couldn't believe how refreshing the water was. Even in the desert sun somehow it was still cold! Tossing the empty jug away Jet opened the next. This was easily the best water she had ever had in her life! She lifted it above her head and let it pour all over herself, showering in the cool feeling of-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!"

The hut beside the cart had its windows slam open. An old man was yelling at Jet. The shock was enough to make her stop, blinking at him. Next his door swung open hurling up a puff of sand. He came out storming, eyes fixed in a rage at Jet.

"Do you have any idea how precious that water is?! You damn travelers are all the same! You just take what you like without thinking of anyone else!"

"I'm greatly sorry sir." Holly intervened "We had just crossed the desert and she was really dehydrated-"

"I only had a few jugs old man, what's the big deal? You still have a ton left, don't you think it's kind of selfish to hog it all yourself?" Jet talked back.

"You utter FOOL!" howled the man, fuming with anger.

Several other mages came outside to see what the commotion was. They didn't get visitors in the desert too often.

"That water was Pure Water delivered from the southern alchemists" a kindly mage explained. He was thin and wore robes, but was polite enough to take off his hood to address the girls. "Since water is so hard to come by here we have it imported. This Pure Water looks normal, but I assure you it is no ordinary drink. We process it with our magic, and can greatly expand it's quantities."

"That's right!" yelled the angry old man. "One drop of Pure Water can be turned into gallons of water! What you just drank was enough to last a family for weeks!"

Jet shuddered. She had clearly messed up, big time. Holly came to her defense again.

"I- We- We're so sorry! She had no idea what she was doing! Please can you forgive her, she meant no ill will!"

"It's unfortunate but I believe your friend has to be punished." The tall mage said. "Stealing water is a great crime in our village and we'll have to go through the usual proceedings. You of course will be free to do as you please since you didn't drink any of the Pure Water. Miss...?"

"Er, Holly." she stammered.

"My name is Ethos." he reached out and shook her hand.

Holly blushed red. Ethos had a really handsome face, and was being kind to her. She wasn't used to guys touching her, even on the hand. Was this infatuation she was feeling? She looked back at Jet, soaking wet, and surrounded by angry villagers. Jet's eyes silently screamed for her to help.

"Um... Jet? Ethos is going to show me to the inn. I'll check on you tomorrow, okay? I wish you the best with your punishment."

Holly then took the handsome man's arm and left.

"HOLLLYYYYY!" Jet cried.

 

 

----

*Knock knock*

"It's open!"

Jet cautiously opened the door, and was startled a bit when the hanging bell rang. Nothing inside the sorceress' hut seemed outright dangerous but she didn't want to let her guard down.

"So you're the one they said was coming right? Forced labor for drinking our Pure Water the second you entered the town? Anyway, welcome to my shop."

Jet was greeted by a woman. She looked mature, with long purple hair and a beautiful face. Her body was fully developed too, she had large breasts sticking out in the front, ones much bigger than Jet's. Her long green dress hugged the curves of her body, down her waist all the way around her big wide hips. Jet secretly hoped she could look that sexy when she grew older. This woman was a bombshell.

"My name's Beatrice." she smiled. 

"Jet." Jet said.

"They told me you'd be coming. Let me give you a run down. This is an item store, used by both travelers passing through and mages in town. We sell all sorts of magic books, spell scrolls, magical knick-knacks, and random things. You'll be assisting me for the next few days until your punishment is over. Honestly, I think they're letting you off easy, but maybe they were able to crack a deal with the alchemists for more Pure Water..."

Jet looked around the room. The mage's brick house was already small and cramped, but inside it was cluttered still with various items. Shelves lined the walls stocked with tomes, wooden carvings, and metal trinkets. Orbs swirled with illuminating gas next to bottles of multi-coloured powder. There was even a small collection of animal parts, no doubt used to concoct some magic brews. Everything had been sorted nicely but the sheer surplus of objects made the store have a disorganized appearance.

"Er..." Jet spoke up.

"Hm?"

"What exactly should I do when a customer shows up? I've never worked in a store before, I've only taken odd quests for cash."

"Ah, you don't need to worry about that." Beatrice laughed. "We barely get customers as it is. Maybe two or three a day if we're lucky. There's some sort of rumor going around that I'm a heartless old witch, but as you can see I'm nice when you get to know me. Either way the pay is good so running this store makes for comfy livin'."

Jet was going to ask more about Beatrice's ...unique reputation but was stopped by a loud noise. It came from the back room, a huge crash followed by the sound of several objects dropping on the wooden floor. Someone emerged from the back room shortly after, clearly flustered.

"Sorry! I was trying to carry too much at once and- Oh! Are you the new girl?"

She walked up to Jet, curious to see a foreign traveler. This girl was young, and had bright green hair that was cut short. That wasn't the only thing short about her, she was only tall enough that her head went up to Jet's shoulders. Her body was the complete opposite of Beatrice's, small and still developing. Compared to the older woman's lax attitude, this tiny girl was almost bursting with energy.

"Hi! I'm Nino! Nice to meet you!" she said cheerfully.

"I'm Jet." she looked over the Beatrice "Is this your daughter?"

"W-WHAAA?!" she yelled in surprise "Do I look that old to you?! I've still got my youthfulness, right?!"

Nino ignored her ramblings "I'm Master's apprentice! She's been teaching me magic while I help her with the store!" she explained to Jet.

"That's right, now you go clean up your mess before you forget about it again." Beatrice ordered, sending Nino back from where she came. "Who knows what kind of trouble could get stirred up if you broke the wrong kind of item..."

Something dawned on Jet. "Wait a minute, if you already have an apprentice working here, then why do you need me?"

Her answer came in another loud crash from the back room.

"W-waah!! Sorry!" Nino cried. Beatrice sighed.

"See? That one causes as much trouble as she's worth. She's notoriously clumsy. I've tried all my spells and rituals to get rid of any 'bad luck' curses she might have caught somewhere, but there aren't any. She's just like that."

Jet looked away guilty, knowing her bad luck was going to be just as big of a handful. Her curse was real, but she knew it couldn't be removed so easily until she found Clara.

"Anyways, now that you've met the two of us it's time to start working. First thing I want you to do is take inventory with me."

Chapter 2: Beatrice's Sweaty Butt by NotOnTime

"This isn't normally how we do things, but I'm going to have you go through each of our shelves and tell me how many of each item we have. Then I'll mark down that number and can also fill you in on what each one is. By the end of it you'll know exactly what products to sell and we'll have inventory managed. Two birds, one stone right?"

Jet looked at the daunting shelves, packed with various magical trinkets. This was going to take hours, at least one for each self. She only had herself to blame, her mistake got her in this mess to begin with.

"R-right." she said back to Beatrice, with a total lack of enthusiasm.



The first item she picked up was on the top shelf. It was a long vial, almost like a test tube shape, filled with blue liquid.

"Um... one blue vial?" she counted to Beatrice.

She ticked a single line on her clipboard. "That's vulnerability juice, a sort of potion we sell to hunters. It makes an animal's senses go into overdrive. They get so confused that catching them is easy, and it makes their meat extra delicious."

"Okay. One, uh... sparking necklace?" Jet said, holding up a pink jeweled necklace. It looked like it cost a lot of money so she was gentle with it.

"Oh! That one's really popular with couples. It's a necklace of paralysis, when you wear it your body is rendered almost entirely immobile. It's really exciting, especially in the bedroom." she whispered that last part with a smirk. Jet blushed bright pink, having been inexperienced with that sort of stuff.

"Hee hee hee, no need to get all embarrassed!" Beatrice laughed, sounding more like an old witch when she cackled.

Jet frowned and went to the next item, there were several small glass flasks filled with sparking orange glitter. She picked one up, surprised to find a label on it.

"...Farting Powder?" she read out loud.

Beatrice's ears perked up. She turned to Jet who was already opening the flask, curious to see what it did. Beatrice ran to stop her.

"JET DON'T!"

"Huh?!" Jet said confused, removing the lid off the glass.

She spun around too fast and her foot slipped on a piece of paper. Her balance lost, she fell down, accidentally letting go of the glass of farting powder mid-air. Beatrice dove to catch it before its contents spilled everywhere, and crashed right into Jet.

"Oof!"

A great weight was pressing on top of Jet's head. Her nose felt like it was being crushed by something big and warm. Confused and out of sorts, she opened her eyes, but could only see shadows and the faint colour green. If she looked up as much as possible, in the far edge of her vision, she could see more green. It was Beatrice's back, clothed in her tight green dress that stretched from her top... all the way down to her plump bottom. She had collided with Jet hard, and from total bad luck, ended up sitting right on her head.

"Mmm? Mmmmnn! MMMHMMN!!" Jet tried to yell at her to get off.

Her big butt was ridiculously heavy and all its weight was focused entirely on Jet's head. Not only that but Jet managed to somehow land in a way that wedged her nose and mouth right between Beatrice's round cheeks. She wriggled on the floor to get free, but only ended up sinking her face deeper into the woman's crack. There was a dampness on her skin, through the cloth of Beatrice's dress seeped some of her wet ass sweat. It was to be expected, they were in the desert after all, and in the blaring heat her butt had worked up quite a sweat. Salty droplets passed through the fabric and ran down Jet's face. Meaty cheeks surrounded her on either side, coated in the wet smelly moisture. Deep within Beatrice's ass was a body heated furnace, with little beads of sweat collecting at the bottom of her crack. This woman was incredibly sweaty, Jet thought, and yet somehow she hid very well.

Jet could hardly breathe under Beatrice's booty, the juicy butt cheeks were flattening her nose and covering her mouth. Nevertheless, her lungs craved fresh air, and if she didn't have some soon she'd pass out. Sharply, she inhaled, drawing in what little humid air her nose could find inside Beatrice's stuffy crevice. It was rank, the wet foul odor smelled exactly how one would expect: like sweaty ass. Due to the lack of water in the desert the grown woman often had to skip showers, and sadly today was one of those days. Droplets of sweat slid down her sexy back, naturally dripping between her glutes. Her runny ass crack steam-cooked Jet's face, and forced her to smell the tangy scent of her sweat.

"-The powder!"

Finally Beatrice returned to her senses, shouting her last thoughts out loud. She jerked her body a little as she came out of shock, rubbing her fat ass on top of Jet. The poor girl sank deeper between her buttcheeks, her face was pushing Beatrice's dress all the way up her sweaty crack now. Jet whined in dismay, she could feel the wet outline of the woman's butthole pressing against her nose. It twitched in response from her touch.

"Ah~! Jet! Where are you- Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sit on your face, it was an accident! But at least I managed to catch the farting powder, see?"

It was true, even through diving in mid-air and being stunned for a whole minute Beatrice's hands managed to hold on to the flask of orange powder. When she came back to her senses, sitting on Jet's head, the tiny glass was still being clutched in her grip, with the top opened up. Miraculously, not a single fleck of powder had been spilled.

"Phew, thank goodness I managed to catch it in time. You do not want to know what happens when you inhale this stuff. Anyway now I just need to put the cap back on and... ah."

"?"

"Ah... Ah...! AHH...!"

"Mmmfh mrmng?!" panicked Jet, trying to ask 'what's wrong' while muffled under her butt cheeks.

"AHH...! AAHHH...!! AHHCHOOOOOOoo!!" Beatrice howled, sneezing hard.

Her big sneeze blew into the powder, poofing it into a cloud of mist. The orange glittery flakes went everywhere, dancing around Beatrice's head. Recovering from her sneeze she took a deep breath, and inhaled all the airborne powder in a single go. It had an immediate effect on her body, her insides started to churn and growl. She held her hands over her mouth, realizing what she had just done.

There was no time to get off of Jet's head, it was already too late. The young thief heard Beatrice's big ass grumble, organic belching noises traveled through her intestines. Her asshole puckered on top of Jet's nose, trying to hold back what was coming, but it was impossible. Beatrice moaned and let out a huge rumbling fart, vibrating her sweaty ass cheeks on top of Jet's head. Her anus opened wide blasting a hot stream of anal steam directly up the girl's nose. The fart smelled vile, the tangy wet scent of ass sweat mixed together with the rancid hot smell of poop, forming a cacophony of stink. Jet choked and coughed, forced to smell the horrid stench as the older woman's dress-clad ass cheeks rumbled around her head. Her whole booty shook uncontrollably, unable to stop the effects of the farting powder from making her release her loud flatus.

Apparently the amount of powder she inhaled accounted for a few more farts than just the one. Her anus flexed for a moment, halting the explosion of gas before opening once again. Slowly the asshole exhaled her farts, accosting Jet's nostrils with silent potent gas. Jets eyes watered, her tears fell down her small cheeks and mixed with the sweat of Beatrice's much bigger cheeks. The silent farts were insanely stifling and smelled much stronger than the blowing winds before. It's like Beatrice's farts were the desert itself, viscous and searing with the smell of death. Jet's hands smacked Beatrice's flabby butt, begging the girl to get off of her. Beatrice could only groan and take short breaths, the magic of the farting powder concentrated her entire body on the one task.

The sweaty anus puffed out more farts, sultry heated breaths of gas passed through the green dress and clung to the butt sweat on Jet's face. She could feel the asshole's hot rim on her nose and knew that Beatrice didn't wear any panties. In the western heat she couldn't blame her for trying to stay cool, but from the damp swamp of sweat found in her ass it clearly wasn't working. Regaining some motor control Beatrice fell forward, lifting her butt off Jet's head and crashing her own face down on the floor. Her plump posterior was pointed upwards and released a final smelly ham blast, blowing a stack of spell papers off a nearby shelf. The two girls took a few minutes to recover on the floor, both in bewilderment from the strange and unlucky accident that had befallen them.

---

"Again, I'm really sorry about farting on your face like that. I couldn't get off after the powder had taken effect, I swear!" Beatrice apologized. "Either way, that's why you don't go opening random bottles in the shop, understand?"

"Yeah... sorry I opened it without thinking."Jet nodded.

The aftermath of Beatrice's windy butt blasts still hung in the air of the shop. Jet felt like she needed a nice bath after what happened, but knew she wasn't going to be able to have one anytime soon. Sighing, she returned to taking inventory with Beatrice, and secretly hoped her bad luck didn't result in anything else terrible.

Chapter 3: Massive By Mistake by NotOnTime

Jet really wanted to open a window. After Beatrice's gas attack the two of them were stuck working in an item shop that now smelled like farts. The older woman forbid her from cracking the window, even a slight amount. The desert air was really hot, and if the windows were opened her cooling crystals would melt. Beatrice had several of them set up in the shop to maintain a cool temperature, they glowed blue on the ceiling. Replacing them was a pain, so for now no fresh air. Instead Jet's current job was to collect all the papers that fell and scattered during the commotion.

"Those are papers with single use spells. Don't read them!" Beatrice's words echoed in her head. 

She started piling the papers in a stack, not even bothering to flip them or turn them right side up. As long as the page on top looked nice the rest should be okay. Most of the spells were in languages she couldn't understand but had weird drawings. Jet noticed that one drawing was of a curvaceous, full figured woman.

"Could this be the secret to Beatrice's voluptuous body? Maybe she looks beautiful on normal days but when she goes home she looks like a old withering witch." she thought.

Jet looked down at her own chest in dismay. She secretly wished that she was that hot. The paper spell was in the common language, she could read it out loud and cast the spell on herself... but then Beatrice would notice right away and get pissed at her.

"Hmmm..." Jet thought "Maybe I can memorize the spell and then speak it later. Would that work? Let's see... Aoubar leiftos charten haimos, expo yakflo marken daymos."

The words rhymed in her head, she repeated them several times until she thought she had them down. Then Beatrice came to her.

"Hey, are you done with those papers yet? Make sure to turn them to the right side, or else y-GHK!"

She flinched as soon as she made eye contact with Jet. Magic sparks zipped from Jet's eyes to hers shooting the spell into her mind. She stumbled, dropping to one knee on the floor. Her eyes glowed purple as the spell took effect. Jet jumped up in shock.

"Jet...?" Beatrice said in ragged angry breaths. "Did you happen to read any of those spells when I explicitly told you not to?"

"N-No?" Jet said, intimidated. "I've been in the room with you this whole time, you would have, uh, heard me if I read a spell."

"Is that so? I'm sure you're aware that spells can activate even in someone doesn't read them out loud? Like if they read them in their own head?"

Gulp.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" Jet apologized.

"Just- Just tell me what paper it was. If we're quick maybe we can stop it-OOHAH!!"

Beatrice's body convulsed, she fell forward on her hands and knees. After a few seconds her clothes began to tighten. The skinny arms of her green dress started to stretch around her biceps, and the seams both ripped along the sides of her hips. It looked as though her clothes were shrinking but really Beatrice was the one who was growing! Already she had grown several feet, groaning as her body burst from its clothes. Jet stepped backwards in horror as she watched, knowing yet again this was her fault. The spell didn't make one sexier as she thought, the horny old wizard that drew that diagram just loved busty women. Really it was a growth spell, one that expands whoever the caster first makes eye contact with.

The woman's breasts were the first thing to break free from her dress, her top burst apart flopping her oversized tits onto the wooden floor. Beatrice was in a hunched over position to try to conserve space but still her legs knocked over a table as they grew. Jet was behind her bent over body, right in front of her huge bloating ass. She got to watch the moment it happened: the tight green fabric was pulled to its absolute limit by Beatrice's glutes until it snapped, freeing her jiggly cheeks. The fat bubble butt was big enough when it was sitting on Jet's head but now it was as tall as her whole body! It was then that Nino appeared from the back storage room.

"Hey guys, what's all the noise? Are you-WAAAHH~!!" she screamed, face to face with her big naked boss.

Beatrice panted and heaved, her enormous breasts swaying in front of Nino. She groaned with a large voice, struggling to get out a few words.

"BOTH OF YOU... GET OUT. RUN. NOW!"

Nino dashed by Beatrice's huge head to the front door, making it outside safely. Jet however was blocked off. She made a start until Beatrice's foot expanded again, slamming itself in front of her path. It crushed the wooden shelf into the stone wall, destroying it in an instant. If Jet had been a second faster, that could have been her that was crushed.

A new problem immediately presented itself, Jet was trapped between her legs. With the left and right sides blocked off and a solid stone wall to her back, she was stuck facing Beatrice's humongous growing ass. The marble white cheeks wobbled as they grew, flipping tables aside and skidding across the floor. Jet backed up as far as she could until she hit the wall, and held herself flat to it. She had hoped to hold out there until the growing stopped but she had no such luck. Beatrice grew large enough to hit the ceiling with her back so she crouched down lower, trying to keep her building from being destroyed. Her ass jutted towards Jet, pressing the huge meaty cheeks against the wall with her. The girl shrieked in horror as her body was absorbed directly into Beatrice's giant smelly butt crack.

"JET... I TOLD YOU. TO RUN." Beatrice's voice boomed.

The girl could only let out muffled whimpers as she sank into her boss' dank crevice. The ass cheeks covered her from head to toe, tainting her with the same stench her face was washed with earlier. Beatrice's ass sweat was just as big as she was, and droplets the size of Jet's head splashed against her skin. She coughed, getting the taste in her mouth by accident. Beatrice's ass was cramped and warm, it gave Jet a steamy wet hug on all sides. She was absolutely buried in butt flesh, and had to push apart the layers of fat just to be able to breathe.

The woman's absurd growth was starting to slow down, but not at the pace Jet needed it to. More her bubble butt swelled, spreading against the stone wall and swallowing Jet deeper inside her hot crack. The flesh opened up like an oven in front of her, dousing her with humid hot air and hidden beads of girl sweat. She could taste Beatrice's ass all over herself, felt it push against her body as it brought her to its center. The giant butt slammed into the wall again, its rippling layers of fat thrust Jet inside. Slowly the hot flesh creeped past her as it grew, bringing her to the crack's very bottom. A disgusting layer of grime coated the woman's seam, sticky with residue from the countless drops of sweat. The smell of ass was at its strongest, sharply stabbing at Jet's nostrils. Through the small amount of light she could see a distinct shape in front of her face, the round puffy lips of Beatrice's asshole.

"No no no no no no no no no..." she cried in dismay.

The anus flexed, as if it could sense Jet's presence. She wanted to back away but behind her was impassible layers of sweaty ass fat and solid stone. She watched in horror as the anus grew with its owner, pulsating as it did so. Its numerous wrinkles contracted and engorged, each one like a juicy wet sausage. The anal circumference grew wider, spreading around Jet's head like a huge net. The opening, where all the lumps of skin would meet became bigger and more cavernous, as if it was drawing her inside. It was inches away from her face, she could feel the heat emanating onto her brow. It winked, oozing a wet gob of slime down to her feet like it was drooling with hunger.

Jet shuddered as the rank asshole slid over her head. It didn't come crushing down on her, rather it slowly creeped around her face and ears. Darkness engulfed her vision as she sank into the stuffy pink pit. Then huge anal maw began to clench, squeezing firm around Jet's head like the foreign object she was. She could feel the bands of flesh grope her cheeks, sticky gross anal wrinkles of a much older woman were massaging her skull. Beatrice's asshole was getting a taste of Jet, slathering threads of sweat and mucus on her in the process. The great pucker shuddered, sending chills of excitement up above.

"JET PLEASE. MY ANUS... IS SENSITIVE..." Beatrice warned.

As if Jet was doing this on purpose! She wanted nothing more to get out of here! The rank backdoor clenched down on her again, pressing its lips into hers. She couldn't breathe, the asshole was lovingly suffocating her. Her nose was pinched by the tight wrinkles of Beatrice's inner anus and her mouth was being sealed shut. Jet thrashed in desperation, opening her jaw and gasping for air. Only small puffs were able to make it through, slipping past the small cracks of the giantess's outer rim. Her intake of air only served to tickle the woman's hole, further setting off her arousal. Beatrice tried to contain herself, but her lower body craved the attention and continued to convulse itself around Jet.

Chapter 4: A Giant Aroused Woman's Farthole by NotOnTime

The older woman panted, not knowing what to do. The magic had rendered her immobilized, forced to endure as her huge ass had its way with her subordinate. It had been too long since she touched herself down there, and ages since her little butthole was given attention. She hated to think of it, but Jet's tiny struggles felt amazing. The way she was nestled inside her ass, rubbing and teasing her most sensitive spot... it was driving Beatrice wild! She bit her lip, trying to focus on something else, anything but the delicious pleasure coming from her ass. Her toes curled, scraping the walls as her voracious ass made a meal out of Jet.

Hers was a hungry butt, eager to munch its hole around the tiny girl's skull. The anus was ravaging her, recklessly suckling its hot lips around her entire head. Jets hands came up to pry the asshole away, peel herself free of its gorging grip, but its strength was too much for her to fight. The hungry turd-cutter suckled even harder, pumping in and out as if to feed Jet to its master. Beatrice was moaning, her ambivalence was allowing her giant ass to reign free in violating Jet. Her mighty hips shook, her volatile asshole contracted, and a puddle of pussy juices spread along the floor. Jet felt the warm honey get between her toes and knew it wasn't sweat anymore.

"Oh fuck... she's getting off... She's getting off to her asshole eating my head! Please Beatrice! Stop yourself! Hold back before it's too late!"

Beatrice's tongue shot out as she panted. She was so horny right now. Maybe the spell effected her sensitivity? Really though a vial broke midway through her growth, the vulnerability juice, which splashed into her naked body. It was absorbed into her hips which made her loins become extra sensitive. It was too late now. She was past the point of calming down. Instead her body grew even larger, and she felt Jet slip further into her slutty butthole.

Jet's head felt like it was going to collapse under the grip of the lusty anus. It contracted as it grew, thrusting her face into the supple, inner pink sphincter. Jet needed to breathe but she really didn't want to when she was this deep within Beatrice's shithole. How would it smell inside? The horrendous world of a giant woman's bowels... it felt like it was closely becoming a reality. Was she going to go all the way inside her ass?

Up above her captor twitched, fighting the urge to grind Jet inside. Her giant head bucked, smashing a nearby shelf. Several items went flying, including a group of shimmering orange flasks. The shattered on the floor, releasing a big cloud of farting powder. Accidentally Beatrice inhaled, sucking up several bottles worth of magic farting powder at once.

"OH NO. JET. SORRYYY..." her huge voice said.

Jet perked up to what she said, wondering what exactly it meant. Her answer came in loud gurgling sound coming from the beastly ass. She could hear the onslaught of farts coming, the organic sounds of air spreading apart the woman's bowel walls as it traveled toward her location. Her first reaction was to get the fuck out of there but Beatrice's enormous anus clenched on reflex, pulling her head inwards. It trembled as the noxious gas made its way down, locking Jet into its warmth. The girl was screaming, held inside as the anal bands squeezed her head.

"MMMMMMPHH!! MMMHH MMMMMPHH!!"

The hot load of gas arrived, causing the anus to balloon outwards. Jet was crushed under the pressure for a second before she was blasted with release of Beatrice's fart. Her flatulence was tremendous, coming out in a gigantic rumbling explosion from between her butt cheeks. The sputtering anus flowered open on Jet's cheeks, erupting high-pressured gas up her nose. The anal winds were so strong it forced her jaw open and shot the air into her lungs. Jet's orifices were filled with the blazing hot farts, burning her insides as the rank butthole trembled around her face. The sticky wrinkles slapped around her skull in a circle, producing a wet flapping noise as the extra gas blasted through the cracks. Jet could smell the woman's bowels opening up, expanding her anal walls the let out more thick muggy farts.

The sheer moisture from the hot gases collected on her face. The anus grew wider and wider as the waves of air rang out, loosening it's grip on Jet's head. Even bigger ones were coming now. Equal in girth to Beatrice's humongous body the fart blew open a hole in the back wall and fired out the other side. Her thundering ass continued to shake as her gas shot out, hammering into the side of the building until the rest of the wall collapsed around it. Sand kicked up everywhere, creating a huge dust cloud of potent smell.

Jet was sent flying, knocked backwards with the rest of the rubble. She saw Beatrice's monster booty tear through the side of the house as it farted uncontrollably. The giantess groaned louder and louder, each fart made her cries more intense, until she rose up through the roof! Debris and wood fell everywhere as she ascended, finally free of the cramped house. The villagers came outside to watch the commotion, gasping in shock. They witnessed it, a giant woman standing on her knees in the desert sun, dripping with sweat and moaning erotically as she farted. The volume of gas spread into the sky, saving the people from its potent stink.

Jet started in awe at her boss, with a front row seat to her massive butt. The blubbery walls of meat rippled overhead, releasing fart after warbling fart. Her pussy was wet, dripping juices onto the sand below and turning it into thick mud. Beatrice panted and moaned with pleasure at each gaseous explosion, this went on for several minutes until she was done. Exhausted from her sexual outburst, she hunched forward again, presenting her smoking behind right above Jet. It was almost scary the way it hung overhead, her giant cheeks were spread apart exposing her gaping anus. Jet went to move out of the way, but noticed she couldn't.

Her body wouldn't do what she told it to. She could barely move a muscle. Her eyes darted around, panicked, until she saw a sparkling glare. The necklace of paralysis, the thing that when worn renders one's body immobile, was wrapped around her arm. It must have attached to her during the huge explosion when she went flying out the wall. Desperately she tried to shake it off, but the pitiful movements she could muster weren't enough to make it budge. She wanted to yell for help but couldn't, and no one was brave enough to come to the smelly disaster zone.

Then something dripped on her face. Her eyes moved up to see Beatrice's asshole was even closer now, drooling hot mucus. It was gaping wide, relaxed from the many farts it had just released. The huge woman was wobbling and tired from what had just happened, the growth spell was taking a toll on her body. She needed to sit. Her titanic round booty stuck out as she bent over, slowly leaning her massive body backwards over Jet.

The absolutely huge ass eclipsed out the sun, casting the tiny girl in shadow. She was trapped on the sand, her body locked into an upright sitting position as the giant ass lowered from above. Lined up directly with the anus, Jet was forced to watch its gaping mouth pucker and flex as it drew closer. It was going to eat her alive and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She wanted to scream, begging Beatrice in her mind not to send her up her butt.

"Please! Don't sit on me! You asshole is going to suck me up! Aaah!!"

With a heavy slam Beatrice's ass impacted with the ground. It swallowed Jet's body whole, sending her inside the woman with ease. The necklace unraveled from her arm, allowing her to squirm and thrash as the bowel walls closed in on her. Beatrice was tuckered out and couldn't even feel Jet's fists pounding her from inside. Instead her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep. Many hours would pass until she would reawake, back to her normal size.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7380