Accident At The Shrinking Factory by Vexed
Summary:

Brian just fixed and maintained the machines until one day things go wrong and he has to get his sadistic friend/boss to see he's been shrunk before his fate is that of all the other tiny Reds.


Categories: Giantess, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3639 Read: 34192 Published: March 29 2018 Updated: May 11 2020
Story Notes:

I'm now on Patreon if anyone wants to support me for as little as £3 and get some sweet benefits like early access to the next chapter and commissions.

Or come hang out on our Discord :)

https://discord.gg/9zMMjs
https://www.patreon.com/vexedstories
https://twitter.com/VexedStories

.

.

1. When The Machine Malfunctions by Vexed

2. Catelyn's Foot/Rub by Vexed

3. Chapter 3 by Vexed

When The Machine Malfunctions by Vexed

With the new justice system steadily in place, Brian had found that the factory was a well oiled machine. Criminals would come in one end, they'd go along the conveyor belt, get shrunk and then come out the other end. He was in charge of criminal intake, he'd watch them come in and disappear into the shrinking machine. From time to time, he'd stop and start the process to tweak things too.

Catelyn, his boss, often came to chat with Brian. They were extremely good friends. “Hey Brian, how's it going?” she shouted over to him as he peered over his observation balcony. “Not too bad, how about yourself?” he replied, turning to face her. “I'm good, just caught a Red jumping off the conveyor belt” she stated smiling.

Brian looked slightly shocked and laughed “where's he now?”. Pulling a small man out her back pocket, she held him out in front of her. “You know I like to keep the stragglers” she said cheekily. Brian smiled, feeling the tiniest bit of empathy for the little guy. He had heard rumours of what Catelyn would do with the Reds, from his count alone she had taken at least eight of the stragglers this week.

“Well I'll see you at lunch time” Catelyn said as she pocketed the small man and walked off back to her office. Brian pondered their tiny lives, part of him worried about their wellbeing. God only knows what happens behind closed doors, he didn't plan on ever finding out. This job paid the bills and that's all he needed to know.

Lunch began and ended as usual, Brian was full of excitement. Today was his last day before a 2 week holiday, he planned to just stay home and relax the entire time. Just him and his gaming consoles, it was going to be sweet bliss!

As the final hour approached, the conveyor belt came to a halt and, seeing this, Brian jumped to action. He had to climb in and reattach a pipe as quick as possible to avoid too many of the still human sized Reds coming through and not being shrunk. Lucky for Brian he had to manually go back up to his observation balcony and turn the machine back on once he was done, so there was no concern for getting stuck.

As Brian climbed inside the machine to reattach the pipe, Catelyn exited her office to check why the machine had stopped. She walked over to the observation balcony, noticing Brian's absence. “Must've left early, he deserves it though. I'll handle this one” she thought to herself. And with that, just as Brian successfully clicked in the pipe, Catelyn slammed her hand down on the manual restart button and away it went.

Brian heard the machine start up again as he attached the pipe, panicking he ran for the exit. However, the doors slammed down in front of him and trapped him inside. He knew what was coming now as he looked up at the beam zapping down from above.

Within seconds Brian was barely an inch tall and he passed out the other side of the machine. He peered up towards the observation balcony and saw Catelyn overseeing things. He needed to get her attention.

As he drew closer to the final stage of the reduction process, boxing, Brian scaled the conveyor belt wall and jumped over. He fell to the hard concrete below and began making his way towards the observation balcony.

Catelyn, having noticed a Red climb over board, began approaching it. She peered down at him inquisitively. Brian jumped up and down, waving his hands, optimistic she had seen him. He could just get turned back and everything would be fine, he told himself.

Catelyn reached down to pick him up slowly. Glad to have been found before he was boxed, Brian allowed it. Her hand slowly came around him, before suddenly she gripped down hard and fast. “Gotcha!” She shouted, as she picked him up.

Scared and confused, Brian looked up towards her. “Two in the past few hours, it's my lucky day!” She exclaimed, completely ignoring the tiny Red in her hand and even then unable to hear the usual pleas due to the noise of the machine. Brian hit at her hand and tried to shout for her attention but had no such luck. Catelyn just continued to walk, oblivious of her friends plight in her hand.

Entering her office, the sounds of the factory lessened as the door closed to create a perfect seal. Walking around to her desk, she sat down and with her spare hand opened a drawer. Catelyn pulled out a small box and clicked it open. Brian looked inside from his vantage point and saw at least 10 Reds all jumping and screaming for help.

Screaming and crying for her help, he waved over to her. Catelyn ignored him, dismissing his screams for the usual stuff, she barely gave him half a glimpse before she threw him inside. Beaten, he peered up from inside the box, seeing only Catelyn’s uncaring face not even looking inside as the box was slammed shut and stuffed back into her desk.

Catelyn's Foot/Rub by Vexed

Brian's time in the box was hard. In complete darkness the men and women all just cried and screamed for help. Some fought, others tried to stick in groups. One thing kept Brian going: that he and Catelyn were good friends. All he had to do was get her attention and he'd be fine, he assured himself of this.

An hour went by, Brian figured by the ringing of the final buzzer to let everyone know they can leave. An eerie silence filled the box as they listened intently to Catelyn shuffling through her things in the desk. Soon the Reds fell to the floor as the drawer was pulled out and the box plucked from it.

Eager to get home, Catelyn grabbed the box. Ensuring the latch was clicked shut, she threw it in her bag. The Reds inside were thrown hard all around as she did this. They felt the repeating motion of her walk as she approached the car and got in.

Soon they heard the slam of the car door and the click of her heels on the pathway up to her home. Turning the lock, Catelyn entered. As she kicked her heels off at the door, she quickly made haste to the living room.

Planting her plump ass down in an armchair, she sat back and peeled off the tights from beneath her dress. Sighing in relief from having those off, she bent over to reach for the bag beside the chair.

Rustling through it for a second, she picked up the box from within it and sat it on her lap. Clicking open the latch, she peered inside at the large group of Reds trying to scrawl out. Brian, jumped towards her trying to get her attention but, in fact, blended in further because of these actions.

Brushing through the tinies, she fiddled looking for a one she liked the look of. Knocking Brian over, she plucked out the man behind him and sat him on the coffee table by her feet. Peering back into the box for a second Red, she absentmindedly pinned the first man down using the ball of her foot to stop him scampering away. 

Plucking through the group, Catelyn grabbed Brian out of the box and placed him down by her foot, having paid no mind to him. “Rub my feet” she demanded down to them before closing the box on the remaining Reds and turning on the TV.

The other man got to work, rubbing up and down her tender feet. Brian was quick to seek out this opportunity to get her attention, stepping out from behind her foot. He began to wave his arms and scream. Brian's attempt was swiftly met with a slam of his body down into the table as her foot crashing down upon him. “Rub. My. Feet. You disobedient Red!” she spoke in a harsh and terrifying tone. Brian, fearing for his safety, obeyed. He would have to pick his chance more wisely.

Hours passed as Catelyn watched TV, having the two men constantly caress the feet that had been sweating in her heels all day. Brian hadn't given up, he was just waiting for his moment, he attempted to conjure up a plan as he gagged rubbing Catelyn's feet.

Yawning and completely relaxed, Catelyn shut her eyes; tired from her work today. Brian noticed this, he waited until she was in a deeper sleep before preparing his approach. Peering over to the other man, he went to speak to him about potential plans to escape or seek mercy. As Brian walked over to the man still stood by Catelyn's foot, Catelyn stirred. Looking over in fear, he watched as Catelyn fell into a deeper sleep. She slid further down the chair, her feet now falling on their sides. 

The man Brian had just approached lay flat, stuck under Catelyn's foot. He dared not to scream, despite the pain. Brian, having his goal still in mind, decided to press on without him. Scaling Catelyn's foot, he began to tightrope along her shin.

As he approached her thighs, he looked up at her sleeping face. Still in a deep sleep, he figured. He took a moment to breathe, considering how his gorgeous friend, Catelyn, could be so sadistic and dominating. He did not want to stick around being small to find out what other activities she did with her Reds.

“Oh Brian” Catelyn moaned, still asleep, stirring slightly. Brian looked up in shock at what just came out her mouth, her eyes still locked shut. He tried to ignore those words and steadied himself on her knee, continuing his trek.

Approaching the line where Catelyn's form-fitting dress lay taught to her thighs, he took a breath and peered up at her sleeping face. Following up the call of his name, Catelyn stirred again moaning. 

Her hand, previously having been laid by her side, now rose up towards Brian. He attempted to dive out of the way but was caught in its path. Brian was knocked from her thigh and instead caught between them. As he peered down towards the gap between her knees, his escape route, her hand came down in front of him and began closing in.

With the sleeping woman's hand closing him in, he began backing up towards her panties. Panicking, he tried to scale her thigh but was too late. Caught again in its path, Brian found himself now being pinned to her panties.

“Mmmph Briannnn” she repeated, rubbing herself through her panties. Brian was terrified, he was stuck between a horny vagina and the hand stimulating it. She continued to rub Brian against her vagina in her sleep, he began to feel a damp spot growing on the panties he was pinned to.

Sleeping Catelyn stirred again, moving her panties aside. Brian prayed for a motion such as this but he did not expect to be pulled with it. Soon he found himself on the wrong side of the panties as they slapped back into place.

Extremely horny now, Catelyn began aggressively rubbing herself. Brian tried to escape but he was pinned inside, he choked on her fluids as she edged herself towards climax. Moaning louder and louder. Her movements became exaggerated and Brian could feel himself sliding inside. 

Soon after Brian found himself waist deep in Catelyn, he felt her muscles constrict around him as she screamed out in ecstasy. Opening her eyes slightly as she came, Catelyn analysed the situation. Panting, she remarked “that was a sexy dream. But what's that in my panties?”.

Looking over at the closed box, then at the pinned Red beneath her foot completely crushed and then where the other Red had been. She noticed he was gone and then felt her vagina, “ah you decided to explore, did you?”. 

Sliding her dress up slightly, Catelyn decided if the naughty Red wanted to be in her panties so much that he could stay there. “If you like it so much” she began, sliding her hand down her panties. “You can get fully acquainted” she said, moaning, as she pushed the Red completely inside with a “schluck” noise before lightly placing her panties back into place.

Satisfied, Catelyn patted her vagina through her panties, enjoying the feeling of the Red in there. She straightened out her dress and turned off the TV. “Time for bed” she proclaimed to the empty room, before picking up the box of Reds and leaving the room.

Chapter 3 by Vexed

Ready for a good sleep, Catelyn pulled her dress off over her head. The feeling of the tiny guy inside of her sent shivers through her spine. She tensed and relaxed her muscles repeatedly, enjoying the feeling of squeezing him tighter.

Brian squirmed in animalistic desperation as he was pressed on all sides in this hot, gooey hell. Each time Catelyn tensed his world caved in a little more, the walls of her pink cavern pulverised his tiny body with each strain.

It wasn’t too late to get Catelyn’s attention and get saved, Brian thought. So he directed his squirms in the direction he hoped was the exit, it was hard to tell suspended in a human vagina.

Catelyn could feel her little vibrator edging his way towards the exit, focusing her muscles on keeping him in she felt his progress immediately lessen as he had to fight harder to push through the now smaller gap. Realising she was just stood up clenching her flexing her kegel muscles rather than sleeping, she quickly threw her dress on the floor and took her socks and bra off too.

She loved sleeping naked but some nights required panties and tonight was one of those nights. Climbing onto her bed, she shuffled under her blanket and got comfortable. 

The squirming was barely noticeable now, curious if she’d killed this one Catelyn pulled the blanket off her briefly. She lifted her ass a little and slid her panties halfway down her thighs. Reaching in with her finger and thumb, she gripped what she assumed was its head and moaned as it slid out of her.

Brian was looking a little worse for wear. His skin was red from the heat and pressure, slightly wrinkled as if he had stayed in the bath far too long. His hair was slicked down from her pussy juices. This wasn’t an uncommon look for a tiny who had just been inside of Catelyn, she had seen worse.

Catelyn dropped him onto her palm, poking at him slightly to see if he was breathing. She watched as her cum squirted out of him as he coughed it up, clearing his airways. She guessed the extra clenching was a killer, no air pockets. “Hmm, good to know”, she remarked to herself comically. 

Brian looked up at her as he regained his breath. Finally, he was saved! “Well, little guy” Catelyn began, “it’s time to go back inside”. Catelyn didn’t recognise him! Brian screamed out, terrified, “PLEASE CATELYN, IT’S M…”

Suddenly Brian was crushed in her hand, he felt his skin pressing painfully into his organs as she squeezed. “How dare you call me that?! Who do you think you are? You ignorant, little, worthless slave” she screamed. Panic overcame Brian as he feared Catelyn’s sudden rage. He tried to gasp for any air to speak but failed as she kept him held tight.

Getting out of bed, she headed towards her dresser. As she approached it, she turned and threw Brian across the room at the wall where her headboard was. Brian screamed as his body was forced to endure such high speeds as he flew towards the wall.

Hitting it with a thud, the air left his lungs and he gasped. Brian was in pure agony. He fell towards the bed below, feeling wounded. Landing on the mattress with a significantly less painful thump, he lay there in defeat.

Catelyn angrily looked through the drawers of her dresser. Brian looked over at the cruel giantess as her cute, feminine form stood at the end of the room. He couldn’t believe she was so sinister. He approached the edge of her bed and continued to scream to her but she was too far away, he’d have to wait.

Finally finding what she was looking for, she turned and headed back towards the bed. She noticed the tiny was now standing at the bottom of her bed and waving his arms. The sheer nerve of this little shit, she thought.

Catelyn, bending over as she approached Brian, held the items he couldn’t quite make out in her left hand slightly out of sight. She reached down towards him with her right. Brian considered his words as she reached towards him, not feeling in too much danger. He was very wrong and took slightly too long thinking as Catelyn curled her fingers and suddenly flicked his puny body hard.

The force was similar to being hit by a train, Brian yelped as he was again launched. This time he landed at the top of the bed amongst the pillows. Lying there in pain, he peered down to see Catelyn climbing towards him on the bed.

His vision faded to black as his body attempted to recover, his organs working overtime as they were put under such strain. Catelyn climbed over to him like a cat and picked up his now limp form. Placing the items she had gotten from her dresser down on her bed, she got to work. 

A short time later, Brian’s eyes flickered open. Without time to think, speak or even take a breath in Brian screamed out what little air was in his lungs. In all its glory before him was Catelyn’s gigantic ass in all its glory, but that wasn’t what caused the scream.

Like a sick torture device, Catelyn had a string of anal beads laid out across her bed. An unknown number of them already inside of her. Bolts of excruciating pain rocked Brian to his core as he looked down to see the string connecting him to the other beads tightly coiled around his testicles.

Swelling and red, he desperately clawed at the knot to free them. The giantess’ knots proved to be far too much for such a weak being. 

Catelyn looked down on him and laughed at his horrible attempt to escape. “If I ever catch you making even the slightest peep that isn’t you screaming in pain, I promise that you will wish you had this punishment”.

Brian knew better than to speak now. Catelyn’s reactions were far too fast for him to get any meaningful information out, he was going to have to be smart. However, right now he had to escape. 

Like freight train cars each tugging the one behind them down a track, Brian was suddenly jolted closer to Catelyn as she tugged at the string. He scrambled to his feet, clawing again at the string.

Catelyn rubbed the bead against her tight anus, it eventually giving way. She moaned as the round bead was claimed by her ass, her sphincter closing around it as it sank further in.  

Peering down at the line of beads, Brian counted that there were two more before him. He gripped the string and began gnawing at it, realising his hands were not his best tools.

Catelyn laughed at his futile attempts to escape, it was strange for a tiny to have so much fight. She popped another bead into her ass and watched as he stumbled, still biting at the now slightly frayed string.

With only one bead between him and doom, Brian tried to give himself more time by pulling at the string with all his might, he watched as Catelyn’s asshole began to flare open. The blue bead appeared out of the depths as Brian pulled it, it popped out onto the bed. Catelyn moaned in surprised pleasure.

“You’re a naughty little guy” she stated, toying with him flirtatiously. “But this is a punishment!” she continued, her words sharp and loud as she remembered how disrespectful this guy was. She flicked Brian hard, but still lighter than before, and winded him. The frayed rope was still intact but she didn’t want to risk it being any worse. He lay there gasping, his testicles throbbed painfully.

Sparing no time now, Catelyn popped the next two beads in quickly, leaving just a slither of string and Brian now hanging against her asscheeks by his ball. His pain doubled as his entire weight now aided in the tugging of his testicles, the feeling of his weight tugging the beads slightly serving to pleasure her.

Catelyn finally gripped Brian’s hanging body and began moving him towards her asshole. He squirmed in desperation, trying to pry her fingers off of his body. Placing her index against the back of his head she pushed it against her pucker.

Pushing her asshole outwards slightly to give his head deeper access sooner, she inadvertently let a fart slip which immediately invaded Brian’s senses. The stench burned his eyes, he gagged in disgust. “Hehe oops” Catelyn mused as she continued pressing him into her stinking ass that now emanated gas.

With his head now past the initial lining, she began clenching her asshole in an attempt to suck him in. Moaning in ecstasy, she slid his shoulders past her sphincter and the rest of his squirming body soon followed.

Finally pushing his feet in, she allowed her finger to go in up to her first knuckle just to be sure he was in deep enough. Pulling her finger back out, she slid her panties back up over her ass and pulled the blanket over her. Lying down comfortable, Catelyn slowly fell asleep to the feeling of Brian desperately writhing in her boiling hot, stinking rectum.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7343