Mark Builds a Portal Device - Mom by NotOnTime
Summary:

*Co-written with Unexpect on Writing.com*

Mark builds a portal gun and decides to show off what it can do to his mom. Things don't go as planned.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion, Odor, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 17204 Read: 145329 Published: March 27 2018 Updated: March 27 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/map/1]

I wrote this story with Unexpect, swapping chapters back and forth as it progressed. Full credit goes to Unexpect for the chapters they wrote.

**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Mark tests the device with his mother Angela by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Mom's big yoga pants-clad ass by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: More yoga poses, focusing on her ass by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Your mother is feeling gassy by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: She goes to the bathroom to get clean by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Molested by Mom by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Used and Spit Out by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: In the bathtub with your mom's huge booty by NotOnTime

9. Chapter 9: Trapped inside Angela's ass by NotOnTime

10. Ending A: Forever her bowels' play toy by NotOnTime

11. Ending B: Consumed by your mother's bowels by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Mark tests the device with his mother Angela by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by Unexpect. It was originally three seperate chapters with branching paths, now condensed into one*

 

This story follows Mark, a high-school student who's obsessed with portal technology. He currently lives with his single mother and two sisters.

Last year Mark managed to repair a broken receiver and make his own modifications to it. After he showed a portal production company his modified receiver, they hired him for the duration of the summer school break. They were impressed time and time again by his modifications made to the receivers. They eventually let him perform tests on a portal device itself.

Months went by and school was going to begin soon. He requested to continue research from home while he returned to school. The executives were happy to oblige. He was awarded a full scholarship along with his own portal device to study and keep. Great riches were promised for any other new discoveries he shared with the company. He decided to keep his personal portal device a secret from his friends and family. He didn't want them stealing or messing with the device before he made new discoveries. 

After months of experimentation he's finally managed to remove the limitations on the device!

----

He considers the dangers of such a device and fears what might happen to him if he uses it alone.

He could show it to one of his friends or relatives, but they would also figure out that he's going to possibly become rich with this device. He needs to show it to someone he trusts.

His mother Angela works an office job 5 days a week. Since today is her day off, she can probably be found exercising or doing housework. She's a bit over protective of Mark and might not want him experimenting with a potentially dangerous device. Years ago she took his receiver away from him when she found out about it, which forced him to have to study them in secret. He's not sure how she'll react to hearing that he's been working with a portal device behind her back.

----

Mark decides to ask his own mother Angela to help him with his experiments. He knows she might not be happy to hear what he's been up to, but he assumes she'll accept it when she learns of the great career success he'll have if his experiments succeed. 

Angela is a 38-year-old single mom who works 9-5 as a receptionist. She looks great for her age and often uses her good looks to influence those around her. She's snagged more than a couple of pay raises in the past few years at her job by flirting with the managers. She loves the attention she gets every day from men that can't keep their eyes off of her, even having a few flings from time to time.

Angela takes good care to maintain her hour-glass figure. Her master bedroom has a home gym equipped with a treadmill, a stair-climbing machine, and a cycling machine. She almost exclusively works legs, with them being worked 6 days a week and yoga being performed daily. She's always in a great mood when doing yoga, and her son & daughters have been known to take advantage of that.

As a single mom she enjoys supporting her kids, whom she loves very much. Her ex-husband's addiction to portal entertainment caused him to start skipping work and not care for her or the family. He'd sometimes vanish for weeks doing who knows what with other women. His addiction eventually lead to their divorce, and he hasn't contacted or visited his children since. The messy marriage has led to her staying away from men that use portals. She ignores virtually all long-term relationships, as most men today enjoy using portals for various things.

Angela thinks her husband was a "piece of shit" in her own words, but she also blamed portals for ruining her husband and eventually her marriage. She has an out-spoken dislike for portal-related entertainment, frequenting a "Mom's against portals" Facebook group. It was natural for her to punish her son Mark when she caught him experimenting on a receiver years back. Mark tried to argue that he was doing it for research and education, but she didn't buy it. Portals were a gateway to sex, she believed. She'd taken it away and grounded him for a month. She said he'd end up a loser like his father if he messed with those "perverted sex machines". She wants a strong man for a son, a man to protect and take care of her, not end up another sex-addict.

Angela felt satisfied when weeks later Mark told her he'd given up on portals to focus on preparing to become an engineer. She was quick to agree to him taking extra summer classes. "Anything to keep my baby boy's mind off of those disgusting things", she thought then. She was so proud of Mark when he received a full scholarship as a reward for his excellent grades, assuming portals were well in the past for him. Little did she know Mark was working with portal devices behind her back during the summer, and the scholarship was payment for his research.

Mark sits in his room thinking about how to break the news to his mom. "How am I going to tell her this?" he thinks to himself "What if she goes full bitch-mode again?" Mark considers it once more and makes a decision. "But I need her help, I have to ask her. It's too risky to do it alone and I don't trust anyone else as much as mom".

Right now Angela is in her room doing her daily yoga session. He could interrupt her now while she's in a good mood, or he could wait until she's finished. He sits for a while, staring at the portal device as he thinks about what to do.

End Notes:

Next chapter switches to 2nd POV perspective.

Chapter 2: Mom's big yoga pants-clad ass by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

You think about it for a while and decide your plan of action. If you shrink yourself down first maybe you can catch her off guard and she'll listen to what you have to say. Maybe if she sees her son shrunk tiny and in trouble her motherly instincts will kick in to protect you. Either that, or she'll seriously punish you. You tried not to think about that outcome. There's a lot that could go wrong, but you decide to roll the dice on when she's in a good mood. Which happens to be right now when she's doing her yoga.

You sneak up to her bedroom door and open it slightly ajar. Looking inside you see she doesn't notice you, luckily she's facing the other way. What is facing you however is your mother's massive yoga pants-clad ass. She was bending over with her knees on the mat and her sizable rear resting on her feet. Continuing with her exercise she raised her big butt up high while keeping her hands on the ground. Her back arched and she thrust her wide tush outwards, making it jiggle slightly. Her massive butt cheeks began to spread apart in this pose, the thin fabric of her yoga pants rode up in the space between. The black material hugged and accentuated her curves nicely as they sunk deep into her crack.

You looked away from your mom's ass once you realized you were staring at it. You blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed. Your friends often teased you about her ass, and as much as you hated it, it was true: your mom had an amazing butt. It was humongous and perfectly round without a bit of sag for someone her age. Compared to most girls you've met your mom's ass was on a whole other level of size. Her huge rump had a plump sexiness to it, and when she started doing yoga that only improved its shape. When she walked around in a tight dress or form-fitting jeans it turned people's heads. You had to turn away whenever she went upstairs to keep yourself from staring.

Not letting yourself get distracted, you got out your portal device. You created a large portal next to yourself to step through and aimed for where to place the small exit portal. If you to put it on the floor, there was too much of a chance of your mom accidentally crushing or sitting on you. You needed somewhere around head-level to get her attention. Next to her yoga mat was a large wooden dresser, perfect. You made a small exit behind a framed photograph so she didn't see the portal.

Stepping through the portal, you left the other side an inch tall. Well, at least for now the device was operating normally. Next you closed the portals so nothing else came through. Walking out from behind the picture frame you saw your mother who now looked like a giant. She stood up fully, taking a short break between exercises. Her body towered over yours, casting an ominous shadow. She was standing right next to your tiny body, but still facing the other way. On top of the dresser you came up to about her rib cage. Looking up you saw her head, which looked really far away. Looking down you saw her gigantic booty, which was even more massive and overwhelming at your new size. You could now see the outline of her panties through the yoga pants as they clung onto her butt.

Again you forced yourself to look away from her mesmerizing ass. You chose now to bite the bullet and call out to her. Hopefully she wouldn't rip your head off for using a portal device. Right as you were about to yell up to her something unexpected happened. Your mother bent over to grab her water bottle off the floor, bumping her huge butt carelessly into the dresser. The wooden dresser wobbled back and forth causing you to lose your footing. Before you knew what was going on you were knocked off and in free fall. You fell in a straight drop to your mother's lower back, landing with a bump and promptly sliding down towards her butt crack. While she was bent over her hefty rump was sticking out enough to pull the waistband on her pants and panties back, leaving a small gap between her two cheeks for you to slip inside. Gravity pulled you within and once you were completely lost between her ass cheeks your mother stood back up, totally unaware of what just happened.

You reached for your portal device to get out of here but your mother took a step forward. Her heavy cheeks slid you around the inside of her panties and knocked the device out of your hands. Your only way out of this butt prison was ripped from your hands, claimed by the abyss that was her ass crack.

Angela finished her water and stepped forward with a smile on her face, eager to continue her exercise. What did she do next?

Chapter 3: More yoga poses, focusing on her ass by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

This had gone horribly wrong. The heat and humidity of your mother's panties feels like a sauna. You can practically feel the steam coming off her ass. You begin sweating, but your sweat was unnoticeable compared to the gallons smeared on to you when you slid into the ass. Your clothes were now completely drenched in your mother's stinky ass sweat, permanently stained with an odor. It was strong enough to make you cough, and yet there was something pleasing about it. It smelled "gross" but it felt good to breathe in, almost satisfying a primal urge as if the depths of your mother's ass held the true scent of a woman. The smell was thick in the air and it clouded your mind, seducing you and making you forget this was your own mother. You breathed in deeply and became lost in the moment.


Boom! Your mother took a step and the movement jarred your mind back to reality. You had no time to admire your mother's ass, you had to get out of here! She'd kill you if she found you, unless you died of shame first that is. You manage to slide your portal device in front of you, but your arm is suddenly gripped. Your mother takes another step, and pain suddenly shoots through your arm. Her slippery ass cheeks pinched each other over your hand, yanking the device from your grasp. You cried out in shock as your mother's butt squeezed the device out of your hands. You could only watch helplessly as it slipped away between the cheeks. Her steps caused her ass cheeks to slip up and down against each other, tugging against the device deeper and deeper. With each step she took, it further sunk out of view into the cheeks until you could no longer see it. She took a few more steps after that, swallowing it even deeper into her cheeks.

You realize your situation just became very dangerous. Before you can take action you feel vertigo, then you see a flash of light, then suddenly… your head feels like it's being crushed. You've smashed face-first into the ass as your mother sits down butt-first. Your mother lays down flat on to her back and brings her knees to her chest, relieving you of some pressure. She then raises her feet to the ceiling and grips each foot with a hand, then bends her legs out. Now in the "happy baby" yoga pose, your mother holds steady. She feels her panties slowly sliding out-of-place.

Her cheeks spread open wide in front of you, heat wafting out from inside. If you were outside you'd be able to see her huge butt pulling tightly on her panties as they disappear into the crack. Unfortunately you're being swallowed by that butt. You see her brown wrinkled hole approaching you. Her tightening panties push your feet up directly between her spread cheeks until you're directly on her hole. The sweat collecting there has made it slippery.

Just then you catch a glimpse of your portal device right as it's sucked into her hole! The shock of what you'd have to do leaves you hesitant, and you stare as it gets pulled inside with a loud slurp. You realize you don't have time to think about how awful this is! Without thinking any further you raise your arm and punch your fist elbow-deep into the hole. Your hand slides deep inside the sweaty anus with little effort. It feels like your arm has dipped into a hot tub. You fish around until you feel your fingers touch the tip of the device. "Yes!" You just manage to hook a finger around a coil. You pull your arm back, except… Your arm doesn't move. At all. Your arm is practically crushed and unable to move in any direction except in.

Your mother absent-mindedly feels a "bead of sweat" tickling her ass. She reflexively flexes her hole a few times. To her it was a mindless impulse, but to you it's as if it's chewing on you and slurping your arm deeper. The hole seems to have a mind of its own as it squeezes down on your arm and then releases, then squeezes, repeating itself every few seconds. Slowly with each squeeze you're sucked in a bit more until you're up to your shoulder. Your head is slowly being pressed into the hungry hole. The smells slipping out from inside are starting to make you dizzy.

You scream out "Help! HELP! MOM HE-" Squish… The walls of flesh embrace you with a wet squelch.

The slimy hole forces itself hard against your face, silencing your screams and blocking you from getting air. Your eyes sting from salt, and your open mouth is full of her anal meat. You realize you can't breathe as your lungs burn for air. You desperately wiggle and bend like a worm, but the warm flesh holds steady against you and not letting go. You try biting but the ass wrinkle is too strong and powerful, you can't even close your mouth over it. You squirm harder as your lungs start to burn. Now in a full panic you've started digging your head into the only place you can go... Her asshole. You begin to dig your head into the hole in the hopes that you can gain some space to rip yourself back out. The hole welcomes your offer and loosens up for your passage.

Your mother has to hold her pose for a few more minutes. She feels a pleasing rubbing in her ass and assumes its her wet panties rubbing delicately against her anus. She subconsciously flexes her ass to garner more pleasure from it. She looks down at her huge ass and admires it. She thinks very highly of her body, she loves getting her perfect ass worshipped and massaged. While using her elbows to hold her legs in place, she reaches between her legs and grabs two huge handfuls of her own butt. She kneads it gently while flexing her asshole, unknowingly assisting in feeding her son alive to her hungry anus.

The sweat of the hole lubricates your entry, but once inside you're slathered in fermented anal juices. You feel the warmth of the anus as it begins to swallow your face, your squirming assisting its consumption of you. You try as hard as you can to pull away but the anus holds tight on to you, not wanting to let its prey go. You pull as hard as you can one more time but this only makes your mother squeeze her anus more in response, and much like quicksand, your attempts to escape are only met with more sinking. You feel the rhythmic squeezing of the walls as your mother rubs her own ass. As your swallowed you realize your attempt at pushing and pulling has failed miserably and you may very well die as food for your mom's ass. Now drained of energy you finally stop pulling and your body goes limp.

You feel like you're being eaten alive by a sentient beast, as if the asshole is a snake…And like a boa constrictor, it's squeezed out your energy so it can comfortably swallow you at its own pace and cherish its meal. It's sneaking in a helpless snack without its owner's knowledge, giving her pleasure to distract her and fool her into assisting with your doom. With a wet squelch the hole sucks in your head, but not deep enough to unsmother your face. All you hear is the thumping of her heart and the wet smacking of the hole as it gulps your body. 

You start blacking out due to lack of air. You hear a deep gurgle around you…

Chapter 4: Your mother is feeling gassy by NotOnTime

*This story was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Things were starting to go dark. You were slowly suffocating to death in your mom's most gruesome place: her asshole. The powerful ring of flesh held your face down until you were on the verge of passing out. Then, miraculously, a rush of air jetted towards you. Her bowels churned and gurgled letting the gas flow through. The compact rectum stretched out before your eyes and then blasted you in the face with your mom's hot stinky fart. Her humid stench hit you like a brick, it smelled so noxious that it made you feel ill. The anus clenched, letting the murky streams of gas flow past your head and through the small wrinkles in her butthole, while still keeping you in place. The intense force of the woman's fart fought back however and your head was slowly pushed through her thick butthole until it popped outside, like a cork popping off a champagne bottle. The brown hole squeezed back around your arm, still stopping you from moving freely.

"Oh!" your mom exclaimed, surprised by her own fart. She had been so caught up in rubbing her own ass that she didn't feel it coming. As she was massaging her butt the gas fluttered past her cheeks right as she had them pressed together, creating a loud bubbly sound. Angela giggled to herself childishly, good thing no one else was around to hear her noisy butt, she thought. Her fart spread through her underwear and yoga pants, warming her butt slightly. She felt her insides rumble with more oncoming gas. She gave her anus a slight push to let it out but nothing happened. The sense of relief when she farted last time felt good, she wanted to feel that again. Luckily, being a yoga expert, she knew exactly which pose to help herself pass gas. Getting up from the mat she went into her next pose: the downward dog.

Down inside your mom's sweaty yoga pants, you were alive. Dizzy, but alive. Coughing roughly, your body tried to get the smell out of your lungs. You had not expected your own mother to fart on you like that. It was something you never wanted to experience again. Your arm was still stuck inside her asshole, but you made progress, now it was only in a bit past the elbow. The humongous anus had your limb on lock however, there's no way you're pulling it free. The wrinkled skin is so hot from you mom's recent fart that it feels like it's burning your arm. You wouldn't be surprised if when you somehow got your arm out it was a few shades redder than the rest of your body.

The area around you also felt hotter too, the giant rump's sauna-like atmosphere was twice as heavy. The leftover smell of the fart mixed with the thick musk of your mom's sweaty ass. Most of the sweat in her plump ass cheeks had dripped down past you and pooled around the floor, but the salty womanly smell wafted back upwards to surround you. Your clothes were permeated with the sweaty mom stench, they clung to your body and bogged do your struggles.

Just then her anus pushed outwards. It's grip began to tighten on your arm as the disgusting hole thrust itself forward. You screamed out loud while your mom pushed with her asshole, oblivious to the pain it was causing you. As quick as it began, it was over. The brown pucker receded backwards pulling you with it. It greedily sucked on your arm, still keen on swallowing you. It contracted once more and ate your arm up to the shoulder. As if this new dilemma wasn't enough you mom began to move, changing poses. Her massive cheeks slid up and down and she raised herself back to a standing position. You felt the same vertigo as before while the huge globes of ass mangled your body. You were turned and flipped around until your feet were dangling down, approaching near your mom's sweaty vagina. Hopefully she was done her yoga now.

Angela readied herself for her next pose by getting on her hands and knees. Bending over, her ample butt pulled against the tight yoga pants. She got on her toes and straightened her legs, lifting her huge ass upwards. Flattening her feet to the mat came next, followed by arching her back. This stuck her rotund ass out, making for a very sexy display. She loved doing this pose since it presented her body's greatest asset. She felt a trickle of sweat run down her crack. This position would let her gas come out easily. She kept still, and patiently waited.

With her giant butt sticking out like this, the pressure at your sides was gone. Her massive cheeks spread open a little, parting slightly thank to gravity. Now her panties were riding up again, pulling you against the supple flesh of her deep crack. You heard a wet noise. Looking up you saw something horrible. All the ass sweat that had pooled at the bottom of her butt in her last position was above you in this position! The stream cascaded down her ass crack like a waterfall. To you it appeared like a river's worth of your mother's sweat had burst through some sort of dam. The hot sweat barreled toward your face, and since your arm was stuck you were helpless to avoid it. You yelled "No! NO! NOOOOblubughublub" as the torrent of sticky juices flooded your body past your neck. The salty fluid threatened to drown your face, and since you were in the concave crevice of your mom's anus the sweat pooled around you. It was amazing that her ass cheeks had squeezed so much sweat out of her pores. Even after most of the salty discharge had been soaked into her tight clothes there was this many drops of hot liquid left to drown you in.

The stream of sweat tickled her anus and it flexed in discomfort. The hole puckered and wobbled, shaking the pool of sweat until it slipped past the anus and continued down her sexy body. You coughed violently, lucky to not have choked. In the midst of all that, you drank some of her ass sweat. It wasn't that bad actually, but it tasted like concentrated mom ass, which didn't do wonders for your psyche. Her big hole was now wet and lubricated, maybe now was your chance to pull your arm free. You tugged at it, and to your surprise it actually moved a little. The anus reacted by squeezing again, but it was so slippery that it couldn't hold you in place like before. You kept pulling in short tugs, soon enough you'd be free. Time was running short, her hole was so hot that the sweat was rapidly drying up. You could almost see the butt steam rise up and you were making less and less ground with each pull. Desperate, you brought your face to the wrinkled beast and began to lick around where it gripped your arm to wetten the skin. Your mom's shithole tasted rancid but at this point you didn't care. You needed to get your arm out, this was your last chance.

Your mom couldn't feel your frantic struggles or tiny licks on her asshole. What she did feel was her colon filling up with air. She breathed deeply through her sexy lips and exhaled, relaxing her butt muscles. She was ready to let one loose.

You licked your tongue as fast as possible while rapidly yanking at your arm. Smearing the anus with all the saliva you had, you didn't think your taste buds could feel any worse. You were quickly proven wrong as your mother let a steamy silent but deadly fart seep out her butthole. With your mouth wide open the humid gas crawled down your throat and burned your body from within. Yours eyes watered instantly from the foul air, it was ten times more thick than her last release. The giant anus pulsated around your arm tightly, not letting it go when all the while it spewed your mom's sweltering gas around your body. You heard a trembling hissing noise as the fart gushed everywhere. It died out as you coughed and heaved on her stink. Why was your mom farting so much?

The woman sighed with relief, satisfied. Suddenly her bowels growled back, they weren't done yet. Not caring either way your mother pushed the gas out, letting it blare out of her hot spankable butt. Her meaty globes vibrated as more farts burst out, the gust of her warm winds pushed her panties out a bit.

You could feel tremors coming from deep inside your mother and your heart sank. She wasn't done yet. You braced yourself as her anal gate twitched and shuddered in front of your eyes. Her ass erupted with an explosion of burning hot gasses, instantly blasting your arm free of its grasp. A scorching gale of mom farts engulfed you, endlessly blowing hot fumes from her nasty asshole. The massive walls of her butt cheeks quaked and shook, loudly booming out her raunchy noises. Your parental figure's shithole carelessly spurted out more hot farts, bombarding you with huge explosions of anal odor. You were pounded by her meaty ass, completely lost again in her hefty cheeks. You felt the device shoot out her ass and impact your leg before it too was jostled around to God knows where. The farts stopped, and feeling relieved your mom stood up. The twin ass halves compacted you from either side once more and you were stuck.

Angela smiled. That felt good. Looking over at her gym equipment she thought about possibly going on her treadmill or using her stairs and cycling machines. She was drenched in sweat. Giving her sweaty armpit a quick sniff she noticed that she reeked. Maybe it was time to get cleaned off.

Chapter 5: She goes to the bathroom to get clean by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

The treadmill tempts Angela to hop on for an extra workout, but she feels her sore butt tighten up, provoking her to involuntarily rub it. She doesn't want to overwork herself and ruin tomorrow's workout. She decides to head to the bathroom to relax and get cleaned up, unaware of her tiny passenger slipping beneath her privates.

Meanwhile in her panties you were still recovering from your mother's titanic fart. The asshole had blasted you and the device out, freeing you from its grip. You were left in a daze without the device which was now out of reach. Still lubricated with sweat, you use this to your advantage to rotate yourself upside down so you can pursue the portal device down her panties.

Without warning your world twists about as your mother begins to walk. As she takes her steps her thighs squeeze both you and the device, pushing you down and out of reach of her smelly ass and into the realm of her pussy. Your head rubs against her vaginal lips as you slip underneath it. A new scent brings a pleasant tingling to your nostrils but you ignore it. You need to get the device and escape. You slowly slide underneath the snatch and into arms-reach of the device, but her panties are shaking too much for you to concentrate on setting it up. Luckily your mother stops walking, allowing you to collect yourself and adjust the settings on device.

"YES, HELL YES! Finally!" You shouted with joy. You could finally get out of this mess! It might take a few weeks of vacation and a lot of baths to recover but you were just happy to make it out alive.

"Okay, okay. Exit exit exit exit exit. Just need to set the exit. Come on…" You mumble while shaking with anxiety, rushing as fast as you can to set the destination. Before you can complete the settings gravity flips sideways.

Your mother has made it to the bathroom and is bending over to turn on the bath, ignoring the tickle in her privates.

You slide down directly under the heat of her pussy. Your nostrils again tingle with the strong scent of sweat and womanhood, much harder to ignore this time. You scramble faster to set the destination but again you're interrupted as your mother sits down beside the bath, directly on top of you. You instinctively lift your feet to try to stop the giant pussy from crushing you, pointing your feet at the maw. Instead of stopping it, your feet connect with the inside of her wide lips and you slide right in. As if enjoying your taste, the vagina begins to drool natural lubricant. Sticky slime leaks out and trickles down your legs, gradually coating you in its warmth.

You quickly begin setting your portal device destination but it's starting to look like it's too late. You're already up to your knees and more of you is rapidly being slurped up. You realize you don't have enough time and you aren't interested in becoming a living dildo for your mother. You shove your arms into the soft lips to your side, successfully stopping your descent but preventing you from using the device. You're making a "T" shape with your arms out, but you're so small your hands still land inside the vagina lips. The surface is slick with sweat and lubricant, you won't last long. You pray your mother changes her position soon.

"Mom HELP ME PLEASE!" you shout. With your legs and arms preoccupied, you head-butt the side of the pussy in a desperate attempt to get her attention.

Your mother waits for the bath to fill up and feels a tickle in her pussy, squeezing on reflex.

Your mother's pussy crushes tightly around your lower half, forcing sweat and juices out. Her juices had been slowly oozing over you since it first slurped your feet, but this was a torrent. The salty fluid squirts against your face making you sputter, which momentarily stops your body from getting pulled in. You quickly try to push yourself out but the panties are pushing back on your head.

Your mother decides to take a quick shower before her bath. She removes her sweaty and stinky clothes, leaving her in her in her bra and panties. Her ample breasts bounce as she removes her tight-fitting shirt, as does her enormous butt when slipping out of her yoga pants. You don't notice she's undressing until she removes her panties. She lowers them to the ground and lifts one leg out at a time.

The sticky panties pull away, hitting you with bright light and cool air. The impending freedom fills you with joy, but as your vision clears your joy turns to horror. You're staring down her leg, hanging upside down hundreds of feet in the air over a hard tile. You look up towards your lower body and stare at the pussy in horror as reality hits you: You're halfway swallowed by your own mother's vagina. You dry heave at the disgusting situation you've gotten yourself into. You consider trying to create a portal on the ground then dropping down. Before you can make a decision you're cast into darkness.

Your mother finishes slipping off her panties and drops her other leg, hiding you away between her closed legs. You become crushed and kneaded by your mother's thighs as she walks to the shower. Her pussy squeezes you harder, holding you more firmly in its grasp with her legs closed. As if it knows your cock is nearby, it tugs and sucks at your pants, trying to get at your cock so it can play with you. You push with all your might to avoid getting swallowed, opting to risk falling than being drowned inside. Your struggles do you no good, her pussy has a vacuum seal on you. You feel your pants slip away with a loud "SCHLUCK", squeezed right off your legs and sinking away deep into the pussy with your boxers following soon after.

Your hard cock pops out and rubs against the slippery walls. As much as you've tried to ignore it the smell is has turned you on. Her pussy scent is a natural aphrodisiac, emitting pheromones designed to excite males a hundred times your size. At your size her scent is more than potent, guaranteeing your hardness regardless of her relation to you and fogging up your mind. Your cock feels hotter than the rest of your body as the blood rushes to it and it twitches almost painfully with need. The walls enjoy the taste of your dick and begin slurping and licking at your body, bringing pleasure to your cock while subconsciously bringing pleasure to your mother, unknowingly molesting her own helpless son.

Your mother again feels "ticklish" down there and continues to twitch on reflex, much harder this time. She hopes cleaning up will fix the pesky tickling, so she turns her butt to the shower and leans over.

As you're fighting the urge to cum, the thighs stop crushing you and the pussy lightens its grip. Light floods your vision again and you're facing the tile upside down. You consider just pushing to slide down her leg. Even if you survived the fall, you'd probably break your legs and get crushed by your unaware mother. Suddenly your mother lifts her butt and your vision switches from the floor to the wall. 

A wave of water hits your mothers back and trickles down her butt crack, collecting all of the sweat and grime from her workout in an increasingly darkening stream. You turn to look right as the water slams into you, shooting into your face and invading your stomach. You ingest several gulps of old sweat and rinsed farts before you can react. You practically vomit it back out but an endless stream is pouring on you. Now drowning you, you let go of the vagina and flip all over the place like a fish out of water, being water boarded by your mother. This allowed her snatch to finally eat you.

Your mother again twitches at the tingling you're making her feel. As soon as you let go you're immediately slurped up into the hot tunnel almost instantly. The lips close over your head leaving no evidence of you besides your shirt which slipped off. 

A second after you disappear your mother scrubs her hand through her privates. She finds the small shirt and lifts it to her face and squints at it. She then rinses off the "lint" and continues cleaning herself. Had you not been gulped at the last moment your mother would have found you and you'd be free of this hell. Instead, her pussy has claimed you as both it's mate and it's meal.

You kick and scream as you're pulled in. You try to pull out the portal device but it's sucked straight out of your hands, sliding down along your body into the depths. "NO!!!" you shriek, realizing you might be doomed to die inside your mother.

Your mother finishes cleaning her shower but hesitates to turn it off as she feels a wave of pleasure shoot through her loins. Your struggles have finally caught her attention, but you don't elicit the response you were hoping for. She moans out loud at the sudden burst of pleasure. 

"Oh! Mmm, where'd that come from?" she moans. Biting her lip, she lifts a hand to her ample breast and circles a finger into the hardening nipple. "What's gotten into me?" she questions, feeling hot down there.

Chapter 6: Molested by Mom by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

She gropes and squeezes her own boobs, kneading gently into the sensitive flesh. She begins to slowly hump the air, moaning out loud again, feeling her pussy squeezing down tightly. Your desperate wiggling evokes a sharp gasp from her as you send waves of pleasure throughout her body. 

She backs up into the glass wall and slams her enormous ass against it. She gyrates her ass against the glass, flattening her fat against the warm surface to get at the itch inside her. The glass can't reach her pussy as this angle, but the rubbing is helping her pussy squeeze down around you. It's hard for her to feel you inside, but when she smushes her butt against the wall she can feel you rub against her vaginal walls. In addition, the surface rubs over her sensitive asshole and adds to the pleasure. She doesn't know why it feels good but she keeps at it, twerking up and down. Then she stop humping and gyrates, twisting her cheeks in different directions, loving the feeling it gives as her butt rubs the glass. 

You'd have a heart attack if you were standing outside the glass door able to see her ass getting to work. At your normal size each cheek is twice as big as your head, but at this size each one is itself a goddess compared to you. She continued on, ignorant of the fact that the pleasure was caused from making you, her own son, squirm in terror.

You're screaming and shoving in every direction, crying out for your help, for your mother, for God, for mercy, for anything at all. You're completely covered in a thick film of your mother's natural lubricant and your traitorous cock remains rock hard. Physically this is the best thing you've ever felt, but your mind can't accept that you enjoy being pleasured in your mother's cunt. 

You hear moans on the outside and again scream "MOM PLEASE HELP ME!" with a hint of sorrow, but your words echo down the vagina and remain unheard by her. 

Your mother was groping and rubbing her enormous tits around. She slowly lowered one hand to her pussy and began rubbing at her clit in a circular motion, finally deciding to indulge in her pleasure. She moans, thinking of past lovers and wishing she had a hard cock in her. Little did she know her pussy had secretly claimed it's cock it needed: her own son. She began bucking her hips and humping the air while she rubbed herself, sticking her butt out high as if she was in heat. She was unaware that her own son was the cause of her arousal, unaware that her pussy had torn off her sons clothes against his will, unaware that she was raping him while he screamed for mercy inside her… and she was getting off to all of it, fooled by her own body.

Realizing your words fall on deaf ears you decide to just scream. You scream as loud and as hard as you can, causing the tunnel to vibrate and echo. 
"Oh!" She gasps in shock as a wave of pleasure buzzes through her vagina all the way out to her clit. She plops her thick ass down against the shower floor and speeds up her pussy massage. The shower fills with the sounds of wet shlicking, panted breathes, and stifled moans.

It was a different world for you. The shower sounded muted and far away, as if it as raining outside. You heard her heartbeat gradually speeding up and you could make out distant broken breathes of air stuttering with pleasure. A rhythmic "swishing" is increasing in volume behind your head, sounding somewhat like someone swishing around mouthwash. 

Your nose was being assaulted with the thick scent of a mature Goddess's pussy, your own mother's pussy. You've done oral with your girlfriend before but she smelled less mature, less potent than this. Whereas your girlfriend's scent made you want to fuck, this scent makes you feel intimidated and overwhelmed.

Sticky liquid was sloshing over you, causing a warming sensation that made your skin buzz and your muscles shiver with pleasure. Much of the sticky juice gets forcibly pushed into your mouth and down your throat. Although it was salty like her sweat, it was a much more gentle kind of fluid, much sweeter and less offensive, with a hint of a mineral-like flavor. 

By the time you realized what had happened it was too late. The sticky slime acted as an aphrodisiac, clouding your mind and forcing your cock to be harder than ever. You again take your situation into account: You're in a mature woman's pussy, and it wants to squeeze the cum out of your cock. The pussy constricts all around you and sucks you deeper, dragging your cock along the wall making it glow with pleasure. You're surprised how tight you're being squeezed you considering how small you are compared to the tunnel. You feel your cum churning in your balls, a pressure at the base of your dick hinting that it wants to shoot out. You DO NOT want to cum inside your own mother. You scream as hard as you can with tears in your eyes.

Your mother feels another buzz in her pussy and begins to rub harder and faster. She leans further back against the wall and shoves her fingers into her pussy. She finger fucks herself harder while rubbing her clit with her other hand, getting ready to cum. She bounces her body up and down leaning into her fingers as they penetrate, her fatty voluptuous body jiggling along to the rhythm.

Inside you're slammed by a massive object, shoving you violently all the way in then pulled back to the entrance. You whimper with fear as you realize your mother is using your frantic squirms get herself off. There's nothing you can do but take it and hope you don't die. The liquids start splashing and clinging to you more as you're shot in and out. You feel unreal pleasure as the length of the vaginal walls taste and lap at your cock head as its dragged back and forth. Some of the juices actually slip down inside your urethra, causing enormous pleasure oozing its way down into your balls. Your cock pulses and it feels as if you're coming, but it's actually the vaginal juices in your balls causing your cock to spasm with bliss. Your cock pumps and pumps out precum, all of which is gulped up by the pussy. As a reward for your contribution more juices flow inside your urethra to coax out more of your precum.

Your mind starts reacting to the juices and you can no longer resist your instincts. As much as you hate it you're going to cheat on your girlfriend and cum inside your mother's womanhood. The cum is trying to pry its way out of your balls, you hold it in as best you can but you finally reach your breaking point when you hear your mother moan outside. 

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me hard! I want every drop of your cum inside me!" she pants to her imagined partner.

Her muffled commands reach your ears and you give in to the moment and obey. Images of your mother's thick, hourglass body through your mind. You think of her doing yoga: Her tight D-sized breasts stretching out her yoga shirt, her thick ass spread wide and hugged by her yoga pants, her pink asshole that sucked you in, her juicy wet pussy that you're being fucked by. You recall her enormous thighs that could completely hide your head if you were normal sized, and you focused on thinking about her sexy, thick ass. You were INSIDE her, between those legs, swallowed up, dominated, and raped by her. Her mature body swallowed you up and was going to devour you and your cum, you belonged to her. You were nothing more than your mother's butt & pussy food. You once more think of what her jiggling body looks like right now as she fucks herself. 

You lose it and the levee breaks. Hot cum caressed by your mother's vaginal juices shoot up your cock. Ropes of cum spill out of your cock, more than ever before. Your mother happens to start cummings at the same time, but to you it feels as if the pussy sensed your cum. The walls chomp down tightly and don't let go. Your body is squeezed and crushed harder than ever, being milked of every drop of cum you have. Your cock pumps and pumps and pumps out a continuous stream of batter, and whenever you feel like you've stopped coming the walls squeeze even harder and force more out. Your head spins as you're milked dry by a giantess' pussy as it nurses on your body. Not a single drop of cum is left unswallow by the ravenous vagina which pulls in your body along with your load.

Your mother rubs fucks her cunt rapidly, shoving her fingers in and out as fast as her muscles allow. She starts screaming but quickly stuffs her mouth with the fingers that she was fucking herself with, continuing to use her other hand to mash her clit as fast as possible. She instinctively sucks up and down her own fingers like a cock as she climaxes, screaming muffled shrieks of pleasure around her fingers, imagining a cock's cum flowing into her throat and pussy. Her whole body shakes with pleasure as she's hit with the best orgasm she's ever had. Thick white juices dribble out from the gland near her urethra.

Meanwhile inside you're laying against the entrance to her womb, cum still pulsing gently out of you. It seems her juices will cause you to keep Cumming. They've reacted with your body and forced it to create more cum as soon as possible, her juices filling your mouth and providing natural nutrients for your balls to create more cum. 

Dazed from pleasure you see a light next to you and notice the portal device. You were luckily pulled in beside the device! You reach your limp, beaten arm out to grab it, pulling it towards you. You hear her screaming outside as the walls shake. Huge masses of natural lubricant rapidly build up around you and crush you. This time it hurts, despite squeezing out more cum from you. Your head is crushed so forcefully to its side your jaw is forced open, allowing more juices to be fed to you. The device has been completely submerged in her mucus causing the red warning light to turn on. You start to black out as you're squeezed.

It's do or die! If you do nothing the device might be crushed or trapped as a pleasure slave forever.

Chapter 7: Used and Spit Out by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

You ignore the warning light and activate the device. You stare wide-eyed and wait with bated breath for a portal to form. Your suspense turns to disappointment, then confusion as you watch a ball of bright energy, buzzing and spinning like a top disappear slowly down into the tunnel. You hear a loud moan and as you're crushed yet again. Your vision goes black and with your last desperate bits of energy you mash the fire button as many times as you can. The device continues to create failed portals, shooting buzzing balls of energy towards the womb.

To your mother it feels like dozens of tiny vibrators are inside and she loses her mind to absolute pleasure. Her eyes roll up into her head, eye lids hanging open halfway, her jaw opens into an "O", and her toes curl. Her whole body shakes with pleasure as you create more and more "vibrators" that fizzle out as they reach the end of the tunnel, rubbing at her womb entrance and causing her increased pleasure. She pants and screams around her hand, jamming it into her mouth and deep throating her fingers. Her vagina begins squirting out lubricant along with her tiny rape victim.

Your squeezed out of her like toothpaste from a tube. You land with a splat in a puddle of your mother's warm sticky cum, inches from her anus. The anus pulses and winks at you with pleasure… You're at least thankful you're not still in there, fearing what her bowels would have done had they swallowed you. Your muscles aren't moving at all. You aren't sure if you've been paralyzed or if you've just given up on life. The warning light is turned off on the device which signals its returned functionality, but you're too exhausted to bother trying to use it. Dazed and broken, you lay there with foggy vision and partial consciousness, staring at the device beside you as globs of your mothers cum drip down around you. 

Slowly your adrenaline dies down and your mind scrambles for purpose, failing to register what just happened. Your reasoning is completely fucked as you search for excuses in denial of your raping. You feel disgusting, abused, wrong, as if your soul, your manhood itself was sucked away and swallowed by your mother's pussy. The adrenaline wears off and time starts flowing at a normal pace… you were only ejected a few seconds ago as your mother began coming.

Your mother swallows her own fingers as she shoots a stream of milky ejaculate across the shower room. She was never a squirter, but your makeshift vibrators have awakened pleasures previously unknown.

You realize something's wrong and try to stand, but the warm liquid splashes you from above, smacking your head and shoving you back into the ground. When it stops raining you stand up again, and she shoots another stream that smacks you back down. You give up and lay there as the hot woman cum drips around you and adds to her thicker puddle from before.

In her pleasured squirming she's displaced pockets of fermented air from the deepest corners of her bowels. The air pocket was mixed and folded through her stomach and intestine, picking up every scent on the way, then forced out to the rectum as she pleasured herself. Her anus opens up and spits the hot air at you, flipping you onto your back and coating you in it's thick scent. Your nose fills with a scent much more foul than you've smelled so far, being thick enough to taste. The smell is so intense it penetrates the layers of your skin, infecting it with the stench of fermented woman fart. No amount of showering will ever rid you of the stench. You're now permanently marked with the scent of your mother's bowels.

Finally your mother slows her breathing and calms down. Shaking, you slowly lift your battered hand and desperately reach for the device while finally have a moment of reprieve.

Your mother spreads her giant pussy lips, exposing her urethra. She relaxed her bladder and lets warm piss flow out of her, some of it dribbling lazily down her anus and some splashing around you. Her body tingles with bliss as her bladder is emptied. Even the act of pissing is bringing her pleasure thanks to her afterglow.

Sour liquid rains down over you and smothers you yet again. This time it was the rotten stench of her bladder that you were coated with. Your mother had worked out for a couple hours without using the restroom, so her urine had been stewing in there for a while, collecting it's stinky scent and turning a dark yellow. Some of it had been squirted out by her orgasm, but this was raw and undiluted.

You didn’t even have the energy to close your mouth. You just laid there and obediently swallowed the liquid as it smacked against your limp face, threatening to drown you if you stopped drinking. After a while your mother stops, leaving your belly full of her sweat, vaginal juices, cum, and urine, some of which threatens to come up your throat but you swallow it back down on reflex. 

"Why…" you whisper. Tears fill your eyes and you begin to weep. You've been made your mother's bitch and she didn't even know it. You were fucked by her ass, stripped of your clothes, fucked and raped, covered in cum, thrown aside, then pissed on. You were filth and your manhood meant nothing. You sniffle and think of your girlfriend, the device, your future… You can't die here, not like this, and not by your own mother! You mentally give yourself a smack across the face. 

"I… can't… give up!" 

You pick your head out of the puddle of urine and breathe in deeply, ignoring the stabbing pain in your chest and the residual smell of sex, farts and piss. You crawl for the device and grab it as a shadow covers you and your world goes black.

"Phew… Wow…" your mother says with a smile. She assumes her extra intake of berries and protein increased her sex drive. She stretches her legs out in front of her and let's them fall, smothering her insect of a son under her soft pillowy butt. She stands up, turns off the shower and walks to her bath, ignorant of the tiny passenger stuck to her behind.

Chapter 8: In the bathtub with your mom's huge booty by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Your family owned a fairly big bathtub, one that a full-grown woman like your mother could stretch and lie down in. After giving herself a moment to catch her breath Angela finished with filling up the bath. Your mother, still sticky with sex juices, sweat, and pee, lifted her large creamy thighs over the side of the tub and stepped in. She slowly lowered her naked body into the warm water, totally unaware of the life-threatening danger she was putting you in. You were too exhausted to unstick yourself from her ass, and even then you had nowhere to run to. Your giantess mother laid in the tub with her stomach facing down. Propping her arms up on top of the wall of the bathtub she rested her head. It felt relaxing to just lay in the bath and soak, letting her sweat and other juices drift away. Her large boobs pressed against the tub slightly, it felt nice.

Your heart raced as your mother's round ass was submerged into the water, taking a deep breath before you sank in with it. Soon you realized there was nothing to worry about as the sticky juices that held you against her skin melted away, allowing you to easily escape. You drifted back up to the surface only to realize you had nowhere to go. The bath was the size of a lake compared to you and it ended on all sides with unscalable fiberglass walls. Small ripples made by your mom's body became crashing waves to you. You tried your best to stay afloat but you knew that you couldn't keep it up forever. You could use the portal device and unshrink yourself but then you'd end up naked in the bath with your mother. Worse than that you were worried she'd find out that about your portal device. Most likely she would break the device and you, in that order.

Before you could figure out how to get out of this mess without the device you were lifted upwards. A massive island of flesh rose out of the water, carrying your tiny body on top of it. The ground you stood on was soft and springy. It had a comforting warmth to it. You looked at your surroundings and quickly realized the two round meaty hills you were resting on was actually your mom's titanic ass. It was weird being saved from drowning by her butt seeing as it almost drowned you a few minutes ago, but you were just glad that you were no longer swimming. Finally having a chance to catch your breath, you laid on your back and took a minute to relax on Isle de Booty. The jumbo-sized rump bobbed in the bathtub, gently rocking your body. The plump cushiony flesh of your mom's ass was almost pleasant enough to put you to sleep but you woke up when you realized you were slipping. Your mom's two curvy butt cheeks created a slope that you didn't realize you were gravitating towards. Quickly slipping towards her crack, you tried to hold on for dear life but her pale skin was too wet. You slid between her butt cheeks and fell back into the bath water with a splash.

You couldn't see anything past her gigantic ass, it was much too big. The view from here was kind of impressive now that you weren't at the mercy of her tight butthole or crushing pussy. Seeing an ass so huge bent over in front of you like this was oddly inviting. Even with the thought in your head that she was still your mother, you couldn't help but be aroused. You heard your mother sigh out loud and saw her back arc slightly. A huge bubble brushed past your legs as they kicked through the water. It floated up to the surface and popped right in front of you. Your nostrils were assaulted by the familiar earthy scent of your mom's gas. You coughed on the smell, realizing that your mom had farted in the bathtub. More bubbles ascended from the deep water as your mom let it rip. Soon a flurry of gas bubbles rushed past your body on all sides, surrounding you. The bubbles exploded violently as they reached the surface, the packaged smell hitting you right in the face. Farts always smelled worse when they were in the bath, the water only amplified the thick stench coming out of her. The view of her giant ass wasn't as sexy anymore.

Her massive arse wobbled a little and then rose higher out of the water. Droplets of bath water trickled down your mom's huge buttocks and past the wrinkly folds of her anus. With her cheeks spread apart her giant brown eye was in full view. You were struck with horror as you saw it come out of the water, knowing well the devastation it could cause you if your mom still had more farts in her. You've had enough. At this point you didn't care if your mother found out that you had a portal device, you needed to get out of here. You fumbled for the portal device creating a portal up above that you could fall out of and another right in front of you. You hurriedly swam through, a splash of water came with you and you fell back into the tub at your new size.

Only now your surroundings weren't what you were expecting. Instead of being back to normal in your bathtub along with a very angry mother, you were still in an endless sea. If anything the bath looked bigger, the high walls were barely visible from here. You checked the portal device and despite the warm water your blood ran cold. You had gone through the larger portal without realizing it. Being in such a rush you didn't properly check what you were doing and now you were even smaller than ever. Worst of all the device's screen flashed red with a battery symbol and shut down. It needed to recharge which would take a while. The portals closed and the tiny splashes of water caused by them weren't even enough to garner your mom's attention.

Slowly you turned around, terrified of what you would see. Sure enough your mother's incredibly huge anus sat there, like a giant crinkled wall. To you her butthole was almost as big as her whole ass was earlier. The rest of her butt stretched out farther than you could see, its size was unfathomable. The small ripples in the bath water were huge waves to you now, you had to struggle harder to stay afloat. The crashing waves slapped against her anus but she didn't feel anything. Getting caught in the current your body was flung against her puckered starfish. The tiny wrinkles of her butthole were huge, big enough the crush you. Your leg got caught between two of them and you needed to kick off her smelly skin to get free. The air that wafted around your mom's anus was ripe, and the bath water still had the faint scent of farts. The heat emanating off her ass crack washed over you, it felt hot, even from several feet away.

Just then, you heard a low gurgle from far away. The organic roar of air filling up her bowels was growing more audible by the second. You saw her anus twitch and jolt. Deep inside several blimp-fulls of hot gas were getting ready to escape. You didn't know what would happen if she farted on you at this size. When you got blasted before it was like being in a wind tunnel, but at your new, smaller, size it was going to be like a hurricane. There was nothing you could do to stop it. You would need to swim for hundreds of yards to get away and there was no time. You were going to be farted on by this gianter than giant woman, whether you liked it or not.

The massive anus rumbled and bulged outwards. You saw the huge wrinkles squeeze tight, trying to hold the fart in for a second until the anal dam burst. A tremendous stream of gas thundered out her asshole, hitting you instantaneously. Your mother's searing hot fart knocked you back, enveloping you in her foul aroma. On either side of the fart tidal waves of bath water were blown away. You weren't in them though, instead you were caught in the dead-center of her gassy typhoon. You were so small you thought you could almost see her gas as it blew from her reverberating butthole. The blast was so loud you couldn't hear for a few seconds. The flood of gasses subsided, but the thick smell still hung in the air.

Her relaxed asshole hadn't closed up yet. It was still open slightly from the fart but to you it was big enough to fall in. Even though you had been blown away, the knockback of water that came after her fart was like a tidal wave. It swept you up and dragged you back to her anal gate. You desperately tried to swim away but the vortex of water pulled you towards to the colossal hole. Behind you the brown pucker was wide open exposing its soft pink flesh within. It swallowed the water faster than you could swim, your body was slowly being dragged inside. You screamed as you were pulled past the outer ring, drawn into the darkness inside your mom's ass. It was hot and steamy within, leftovers of her farts hung around to torment you. The poop chute continued to drink in more water ensuring your journey was a deep one. Once you were hopelessly far inside the anus closed back up and snuffed out your last source of light.

Angela was enjoying her bath, not caring as a small puff of gas escaped from her butt. She felt a trickle of water flow into her anus and instinctively her hole clenched tight. She had no idea that she had just entombed her son in the worst place imaginable.

Chapter 9: Trapped inside Angela's ass by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

You screamed as you were sucked into the dark tunnel. The warm water was freshly tainted with the smell of mom ass, thanks to your mother's fart mixing the stench into the water itself. What's more, after the water was sucked into her hole it rinsed her anus of dirt & slime, carrying it within.

It was as hot as a Jacuzzi and the odor was unimaginable. If your mother had farted on a pillow all day, it wouldn't smell half as bad as this. The water rinsed days old slime off the walls, worsening the stench even more. Not only that, but some of her piss and cum had rinsed off into the water that was pulled in. Your mothers huge ass now contained a death stew, and you were its meat. The stench attacked your nose and burned your lungs as you were swallowed inside. You tried to grab a wall but you were so tiny you were effortlessly dragged deeper inside.

The rapids carried you along deep inside your mother, at times dunking you under. You yelled out for your mother, but this only caused the hot anal soup to be fed into your mouth. The taste was so bad it burned your throat, but you screamed anyway. You knew your mother couldn't hear you, but you didn't care. You were screaming in primal fear, like a cub being eaten alive by a predator much more powerful than it. But the predator was your own mother's butt, and it was secretly devouring her "cub".

The water lost momentum and slowed down, dropping you with a squish near the back of the rectum and leaving you in about a foot of slimy water. Now that the rapids have died down you're left to contemplate your dire situation.

Your mother's goddess ass welcomed you back inside, carrying you within. It contained a stream of water with a pocket of fart to breathe in, which when combined with your pathetic size, was successfully keeping the hungry rectum from sensing your presence. The rectum jiggled and squished rhythmically to her heartbeat, the loud bassy noise making your own tiny stomach thump. You had chugged so much of her ass soup that your stomach cramped with fullness. You were covered in a thin layer of slime that you couldn't get rid of, and it tasted even worse than the water.

Your mother moaned to herself after squeezing out a fart. Her earlier masturbation frenzy has her feeling great about herself and her body. Her anus tingled with pleasure when her farts slipped out. Her toned belly rumbled through, signaling more gas was coming. Her egg protein shake was to thank for that. She was glad nobody was around to smell the air except her. She enjoyed getting a good whiff of her own ass scent, it was one of her kinks she kept to herself.

You heard guttural gurgling above you, like thunder signaling an incoming storm. Your mother's bowels were squishing and rubbing it's farts along her bowels, cleaning up old remnants from the walls. If you don't escape soon those gurgles would be here. You could survive a fart before, but now you were so tiny you might be killed by the force… or gassed to death by the stench.

You rose quickly, realizing time was running out. You scanned your surroundings as the gurgles grow louder. You have no idea which way is in and which way is out, but off in the distance you see a red light barely.

"THE DEVICE!" you yell

You took off running towards the portal… and you promptly faceplanted the floor with a splat. The quivering walls were slick with an almost soapy-slipperiness, so you had no choice but to crawl.

You eventually reached the device which was buried in a slimy puddle near the very back of the tunnel. The liquid got thicker so you had to push as hard as you could through the mucus to get to it. Afraid your hands will become stuck, you stood up on your knees and began waddling forward. Your legs begin to seize up as the mucus tugged you back mid-step, firmly holding you in place just a few feet from the device. You desperately flung your torso forward with your arm outstretched, knees remaining lodged into the stickiness. You splatted in the muck with your hand on the goo-smothered device. Your landed with half your face in the rectal slime, unable to move.

Just then the gurgles became louder. You heard a monstrous storm making loud GLORP noises above you. You knew your time was running out.

Your mom felt pockets of air snaking their way through her bowels. She got on her knees and lifted her ass out of the water, arching her back and aiming her butt into the air. Her cheeks naturally spread open revealing the pink pucker that had eaten the device and her only boy. Her greedy ass had gulped down a device worth more than 10 years of pay at her job, and her only son who could have been a multi-millionaire. She began to push with her anus, encouraging her butt to expel the rank air along with the slimy soup caught inside.

Your mother pushed again, feeling the air approach her rectum.

The gurgles in the cavern were now louder than ever, vibrated the entire chamber with their roars. You were stuck and unable to move. With a massive *GLORP* the walls balloon out as raw intestinal air enters the rectum, fresh from the colon. Boiling air filled the bowels and made you dry heave. The walls squirmed and massaged everything inside, rubbing and mixing the water with the fart. Horrendous smelling water splashed over your face but failed to dislodge you.

You became completely dizzy and almost passed out as the scent seemed to even dig its way into your brain. Unable to move, tears flowed down your eyes as the rectum mixed you into the fart.

"Mom… pu-puhleaaase" you cried

Your mother responded by pushing once again, feeling the hot air begin to bulge out her hole slightly.

A monumental blast was heard as light stuck your face from far down the tunnel. You took in your surroundings and noticed you were laying on your side facing the exit. The walls squeezed and forced out air and water, but you were stuck and unable to escape with it. A deep bellow was heard as the fart left, tapering off into disgusting belches and smacks as the enormous river was sucked out and chewed into foam by the anus. You watched hopelessly as the ring began to close, leaving you in the darkness once again trapped far from freedom.

Angela pushed hard and moaned as a few drops of water squirted out of her butt accompanied by a dainty fart. Tiny drops of foam gently squirted out of her hole with wet smacks. Unknown to her, the wet fart signaled the doom of her son and the beginning of her butt's meal. The stench reached her nostrils and she breathed in deeply with a smirk.

"Whew!" She laughed and waved the stench out of the air. That one was especially nasty!

"Mmmmm… Good girl." she moaned, proud of how good her butt felt when she squeezed out the wet fart. She giggled to herself, feeling giddy like a horny teenager again. She wiggled her butt and thanked it with a firm, loud smack.

The massive cavern jerked, eliciting a scream from you. You were dislodged from the slime and tossed to the end of the ass. The mucus left on your hand helped keep the device in your grip. The device shows a blue light, meaning it should work but… it's completely jammed with mucus. There's no way of knowing if it will work.

"Mmm, yeah" Angela moans. The watery fart from earlier rubbed her the right way, she was getting turned on again. She just loved the feeling of having her ass filled with liquid. She smacks her ass with both hands and holds it firmly, spreading her huge cheeks wide. Her ass was thirsty and she wanted to have another drink. Her hole was quivering, wanting to chug down some of the fart-scented water. It gaped wide open right as she lowered it into the water.

You shrieked as you saw torrential water quickly rush into the tunnel. You smack the device and activate it without thinking…

End Notes:

From here the story branches into two endings, one by NotOnTime (myself), and one by Unexpect.

Ending A: Forever her bowels' play toy by NotOnTime

*This ending was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

There was no time to lose. A tidal wave of water was rushing towards you as your mother dipped her gaping asshole in the bath. The device buzzed and created a shining bright light as the portal manifested itself within the dark tunnel. The sudden strain of light hurt your eyes but you dived towards it all the same. It was your savior, the light at the end of your mother's horrid tunnel.

On the bright side, you were slightly larger. You didn't accidentally shrink yourself like last time. On the opposite of the bright side, where the sun don't shine, the portal transported you deeper inside her bowels.

"Oh God..." you cried as tears ran down your soiled face. You had gone too deep inside her ass. The air was thick enough to cut with a knife and the wretched smell nauseated you. Even fresher gobs of sludge coated your body. It got on your face, your arms, your chest, and...

Your legs? Where are your legs? Looking down at your waist you saw that your body was cut off at the legs and a dim glowing portal was humming in their place. Your eyes grew wide with horror and you screamed. Frantically you looked at the device in your hand. The blue light was off, signaling that it was broken. Despite the blazing heat permeating through your mother's bowels your heart felt frozen as you realized what happened. The device broke when you were stuck halfway through the portal.

You'd tested this while tinkering with portal devices before but never with anything more living than a plant. Did this mean your legs were somewhere else? Were they lost in dimensional space? All you knew was that if a portal is still active when your device breaks it stays active indefinitely. You couldn't pull yourself out. You were trapped, anchored to the shitty hell in you mother's bowels for eternity.

"No... NO! WHY?! NO!" you screamed. How could any of this be real?

Suddenly a flood of murky shit-stained water showered your body. The long intestine had been sucking in water this whole time and it had finally reached you. Pieces of broken off feces impacted your stuck body. Some of it even got in your mouth, you spat it out only for it to be replaced with more water. You could taste leftovers of her piss and cum, mixed in with the gobs of crap that stuck to your teeth. The bowels sloshed the deadly drink around as they shuddered from the cool wet feeling. The walls constricted and shrank making your surroundings much more cramped on your inch-tall torso. Flailing wildly you struggled inside your mother, trying your hardest not to drown.

"Ohhh, that feels good." Angela cooed from the ticklish feeling of the bath water spreading through her colon. Her hands sunk into her huge ass cheeks as they spread apart, letting her anus hungrily gulp down more and more water. The twitching butthole had finished devouring its latest meal completely unaware to its owner, and was now washing you down. Your mother gyrated her hips in the bath, reveling in the pleasure of filling herself up. Her large breasts pressed against the cool bathtub walls while her round ass swam through the water sucking in as much liquid as it pleased. Thankfully no one was there to see her horny display, she felt like she was fulfilling her primal desires. Not only that but she could feel her bowels clenching on a warm pleasant nub deep inside her.

All you could hear were muffled GULG GULG noises as the anal tunnel filled up with more disgusting stew. Your frightened body betrayed itself by screaming in horror, releasing your most valuable air. This only caused you to panic more, which required more oxygen that you did not have. Grim thoughts of imminent death stabbed your brain.

I don't want to die. I can't die like this. Not inside of mom. Not inside her bowels. I should have never built the device. Your lungs burned for air, anything. You would give all your worldly possessions for even a hot fart right now. Worst of all your could hear her moans from outside. She was getting off to this, unaware that she was slowly killing her son. The bowels collapsed and squeezed you tight, they groaned and rumbled, preparing for something big.

Your mom's ass had finally drank its fill. Feeling satisfied she gave her booty another shake letting the contents jostle around inside her.

"Wow! I feel so full!" she said rubbing her abdomen. "Now it's time for my favourite part!"

Your mother stood up in the bath and squatted. She relaxed her rectum and gave her puckered hole a slight push. The anus ballooned outwards before bursting like a dam. Angela felt the shitty water blow out her sensitive hole, giving her a euphoric sensation as if she was taking a massive dump. The stream of water shot out her ass like a hose splashing into the bath below. After a full minute her butt was completely drained but she could still feel her bowels squeezing the nub from earlier.

You were saved mere moments from drowning. The gross walls dripped around you. That didn't stop everything from smelling horrible though, not in the slightest. Your mother's fleshy colon still felt you inside, you grunted and squirmed as they gripped you tight. With every clench her bowels wanted more. She was still an incredibly horny woman and your struggles only made her asshole throb harder.

Listening to that feeling deep inside, Angela decided to get out of the bath and give her ass the masturbation it craved. She felt sexy, and more sex-hungry in this one day than she'd felt in years. On her way to the bedroom she peeked inside your room to make sure you hadn't come home while she was in the bath. She checked to make sure that no one else was home, but was still too preoccupied to wonder where exactly it was you had gone. Little did she know you were the catalyst of her arousal and she was about to torture you with her ass unlike anything you've ever seen before.

Your mother got to her room and made a bee-line to her drawer of sex toys. She pulled out her favourites, including an impressively long dildo. Once on her bed she raised her massive ass up high, almost repeating her yoga pose from earlier in the day. As she lined up the dildo for entry her back was arched and her breath was ragged. She felt excited like she was a young girl again, giving in to her carnal urges.

Your mother's puckered anus expanded as she fed it the girthy dildo, it gobbled the sex toy at an alarming rate. It was a sight to behold as your mother writhed around on her bed. She was dripping with sweat and wiggling her ass around in heat. She could feel her anal walls hugging the dildo as it slowly sucked inside. Grabbing the dildo with one hand she rammed it into her butt over and over speeding up the process. She moaned loudly, the rough assfucking made her butt cheeks wobble and quake. 

Thanks to the dim light given off by the defective portal you could see her insides twist and clench. Every shadowy crevice of her organic tunnel was visible, including the slimy red walls dripping with anal juices. The only thing second to the horrible feeling of your mother's bowels squeezing your body was hearing her masturbate. The sexy muffled moans and screams she let out combined with the deafening thumps of her dildo were slowly driving you insane. You held your hands over you ears but you could still hear it. Your mother made deep hoarse noises that you'd never heard before, it scared you.

The giant dildo never reached your body, you were stuck too deep inside her. However, you could still feel the monster toy thrusting in and out of her ass, as well as her anal muscles clenching every time it did so. The fleshy tunnel slowly tightened around you, tasting your body. Your squirming torso rubbed against the deep tender sensitive areas of her bowels and they rubbed themselves back into you. Your tiny body was smothered and chewed by her ass like a toy. It made your mother feel things her dildo never could. You could feel something building, she was almost about to cum. It was the last thing you wanted, to be used like a pleasure toy for your own mother's anal masturbation.

"Mom... don't cum. Don't cum with me inside your ass PLEASE!" you yelled at the top of your lungs.

There was no way she could hear you. Angela kept pounding her ass with the dildo until she came hard. Her hips cramped up and the dildo shot out her ass. She shuddered with orgasmic pleasure from head to toe. Her anus was winking spastically, it mimicked the expanding and contracting her bowels were doing deep inside.

After riding out the waves of her orgasm Angela laid on her bed panting. The pleasant feeling from inside her butt didn't go away, in fact if felt better than ever. You were still trapped in her bowels, your wriggling tickled her just so. Angela smirked, whatever was going on inside her ass she didn't want it to stop. Unknown to her it was her own son feeding her arousal. His pathetic shrunken body was reduced to a mere toy to pleasure her ass. She lifted her butt back up and continued to masturbate for the rest of the night.

----

They never found you. After weeks they called off the search. Deep inside your mother's bowels you were trapped by the broken portal. The dimensional energy kept your upper body alive, no longer with the need of food, air, or sleep. You were forced to endure your mom's intense yoga workouts, her hot smelly farts, her giant turds, and even her nightly masturbation sessions. Without you around she could masturbate more often, and your constant struggles set her off frequently. Even though she was initially sad from losing you, her newfound horniness kept her occupied. Years passed with you at the mercy of your mother's ass until eventually your body gave out and you died.

End Notes:

The End! The next chapter is a separate ending written by Unexpect, branching from Chapter 9. Enjoy!

Ending B: Consumed by your mother's bowels by NotOnTime

*This ending was written by Unexpect*

 

You activated the device… or so you thought. It made a loud beep then displayed a "REBOOTING" message accompanied by a slow progress bar. "No…No no no! NO NO NO NO NO! SHIT!" you screamed, punctuating each scream with a punch to the device. 

A booming roar grabbed your attention. You looked up in terror as a surge of water rushed in to fill the rectum. Learning from your past mistakes, you quickly covered your face and turned away just in time for the rapids to slam into you.

Your mother moaned as she felt the trickle of bath water fill her ass, the warm liquid making its way deeper into her body and washing all of the gunk down with it. Her anus acted like a drain and sucked it down, creating a whirlpool leading directly into her bowels. She felt pleasant tickles along her rectal walls as displaced fart bubbles were displaced by the liquid. The air in the bathroom became thick with the scent of her colon, which she breathed in deeply with a proud smile.

The water smashed into your body, causing you to collapse into the rapids like a rag doll. You tumbled through helplessly with your eyes stinging and lungs filling up. Suddenly you fell onto a strange surface, your stomach dropping as it felt as if you were going backwards. 
You reached your free hand out in front of you and felt something strange, almost like you'd dipped your hand into a puddle. 

You opened your eyes and realized you were caught inside a larger bubble while rising up through the butt. Your hand was in fact trailing outside the bubble rubbing along your mother's colon and collecting slime, slime too thick to be whisked away by the water. You quickly retrieved your hand and check the portal device, the damned thing was still charging. Fortunately light from the exit was approaching quickly. You might actually get out of this alive! You raise your arms towards the exit and prepare to grab on to anything. 

"Oooooh yeah," Angela whispered to her bum with delight, "that's my girl". Now satisfied with her portion of water, she released her plump cheeks with a loud smack, then pointed her buns upward. Her pulsing hole squeezed shut to trap the drink from escaping, preparing to swallow it up. "Mmm, such a naughty girl" she said to the hungry booty, tapping her quivering hole a few times with a finger, proud of what a good job its done. Her hole winks pleasingly a few times, almost as if to thank her for the meal. *Smack* The fat jiggled happily, a small hand-shaped mark appearing on the vast surface.

"Yes, almost!" you cheered while flying toward the exit of the organ. As your arms reached out to freedom they were crushed by the closing hole, popping your bubble and catching the portal device as well. "FUCK!" you yelled out in surprise. You tried to move but it felt like your arms would snap before you could manage to move an inch. It held you tight once again, holding your arms in a death grip "Goddammit! No… I was so fucking close!". 

You heard distant moans outside followed by the muffled speech of your mother, but the loud thumping heartbeat blocked out what she was saying. A large object thumped the other side of the pucker, causing it to flex in pleasure. "Ahh- AHHHHHHH!" you screamed, lightning pain shooting through your arms. Despite being on the far edge of the asshole, your arms were nearly flattened by a mere twitch from it. 

"MOOOMMM! PLEASE MOM! HELP!" you desperately screamed for help. You were met with only gurgles as the water drained below. "Help me…" you whimpered realizing she could never hear you and you were probably going to die. Tears ran down your face as you hung inside the rectum, feeling like a literal piece of shit. You found yourself actually praying for a fart to blow you to freedom, but your prayers were ignored.

The horny mother felt the water settle deep inside her bum, but it was stopped at the curve leading into her colon. Her greedy ass was waiting for her to swallow the load, and the horny mother was happy to comply. With practiced motion learned only by doing this dozens of times, she shook her bottom with deep and gradual movements. She did so while leaning at an angle to loosen the curve leading deeper into her bowels, allowing the drink to get swallowed.

You were swung back and forth screaming frantically as your mom shook her booty. As if to tease you with freedom, the wrinkled hole gently opened in its center, but not wide enough to release you from your grip. You looked below to observe the now illuminated rectum. A massive pool of water sloshed about below you, bits of filth splashing up at you. At the bottom of the pool was a large hole leading into the colon, and it pulsed in sync with your mother's movements.

Angela's booty began to swallow it's drink, sounding much like someone guzzling water. The curve at the bottom of her rectum was wide open and swallowing the pool of water into darkness. A loud feminine moan vibrated throughout the cave, satisfied by the feast happening below you. You could only stare in horror as you saw specs of filth much larger than you being sucked down the greedy hole. "That could have been me" you thought, shuddering as you imagined what it would be like. The last bits of water vanish with a loud slurp. -Groaaaaan-… a satisfied gurgle bellowed out from the darkness below as the water displaced air deeper inside.

"Mmmmm… mm mm mmmm" Angela moaned as she felt a small trickle of water drain deeper into her body. A warmth spread up into her lower belly as the hot drink flowed beyond her ass and much deeper into her intestine to be absorbed. The horny mother stuck her ass out to further expose her dripping lips. Her hand reached between her fit thighs, ready to massage out another orgasm.

Your tunnel suddenly tilted at a 45 degree angle, leaving you laying on your front against the anal wall, arms stinging with pain. The wall was much to slippery and steep for you to climb it, so you resigned yourself to crying again. "Please…" you cried out, begging for mercy from your mother's rear end.

-Ding- 
You heard through the mass of flesh… Your eyes popped wide open. The portal device was charged! "Please please please pleaspleaspleaspleasplease" you cried while clicking the "quick" button over and over and over, setting the device to quickly create a portal on a random surface the vicinity. 

To your amazement a portal opened on the rectal wall you were laying on, the entrance spanning from your feet to your head. Arm's still restrained, you fell into the portal and found yourself hanging from a ceiling in your room. The light, the familiar scent, the air-conditioned breeze… It all hit you at once. Tears of joy welled up in your eyes as you finally realize you were free!

You dripped vile anal juices into the room which leaked from the portal and drooled on the floor, smothering your face on the way in. A revolting stench filled into your room and soiled your bedding and clothes, but you ignored that. As soon as your mom's ass let go of your arms you'd be free again, and you could forget about this whole mess. You tugged as hard as you could at the wrinkle, lifting your whole body up then slamming it down with gravity, but this only worked to exhaust you further and cause fiery pain in your shoulders and arms.

Unfortunately your portal had alerted your mother to your presence. She felt the cool air of your room inside her and she could just make out the squirming of your arms, mistaking it for tickling drops of water. Her booty was eager to slurp down every last drop of what she gave it. She wanted to feel the drops slide down into her body, just because it felt good. She raised her ass straight into the air, pointing it directly at the ceiling.

The rectum had slowly moved from a 45 degree angle to a more extreme angle, swinging you back through the portal and into the heat of the ass. You were left hanging above a straight drop into the tunnel. You tried to screamed for help as you were pulled out of your room, but your head was covered in slime and muffled your speech. A button was accidentally hit on the device as you swung back through, closing the portal in your room. 

All that remained was a soaked floor and the stench of your mother's bowels.

The portal exit was changed from your room to the bathtub your mother occupied, with the exit becoming tiny in size. It was on the edge of the tub your mother was in, facing directly at her plump rear, giving you a close-up view of her ass as it prepared to gulp you down. 

"Oh no…." you cried. It was surreal staring at the huge butt. The entire horizon through the portal was filled with her ass, the very same one that you were hanging inside. Her cheeks were spread naturally and faced directly at the portal, taunting you. You tried to hit the portal button again but your hand was numb and unable to move. All you could do was stare at the scene of your mother in the tub, waiting for a miracle.

Your mom felt the "drops" tickle lightly at her asshole, refusing to slide down her butt. She jiggled it around to loosen them up, eager to swallow every bit. In some way it was just as fun for her to tease those last few drops into her butt as it was to gulp down the rest of it. The naughty drips, however, weren't budging.

-Groaannnnnn-
Angela's butt let out an impatient gurgle, wanting to gulp down the rest of its snack. Rubbing her cunt faster, she reached behind with her free hand and circled a finger around her quivering hole, shuttering at the pleasing feeling. "Ohh yeahhh, fuck!". Without pause, she dipped a her finger knuckle-deep into her hungry butt to push down the small obstruction she felt.

"MOM NO DON-" 
-Schliiiick-
With a disgusting squish the massive wall slammed into you, releasing your arms and shoving you through the hole. Your heart skipped a beat as you were forced away from the portal and put into a freefall. "oh god, OH GOD!" you shrieked in terror as you fell into the abyss.

You landed with a splat at the bottom of the tunnel, seeing stars. You felt something inside you crack when you landed, but the adrenaline kept the pain at bay. As you laid there things become very quiet. You see the massive finger that shoved you inside twisting about before it leaves, accompanied by a loud moan. Soft beams of light return to illuminate the enormous quivering cave, and you can once again only hear the heartbeat and breathing of your devourer. 

"Ah" you whimpered in excitement when you spotted the portal device a few feet away. You tried to take a step towards it but find you can't move your legs at all. You were packed snug in up to your chest in a wrinkly fold of the rectal wall, the very same one you saw slurp down the pool of water. Your body was nearly broken, but you still tried to wiggle your way out.

"ARGHHHHH!!" you screamed as pain ripped through your body, tasting blood and filth in your mouth. The smallest movements have become too painful to make. Light was beginning to fade from above as the hole closed, leaving you in darkness. "Goddamm-AHhhh" pain stabbed at your chest before you could finish cursing. 

You stared wistfully ahead at the portal device as you slowly began to sink into the fold. The floor beyond the wrinkle lead into pure darkness below, the sigmoid colon, the point of no return. You felt like you had just been through this, except this time her ass was threating to gulp you down it's "throat" for good. 

"I'm dead…" you whimpered, "I'm dead… inside mom…" You heard your mothers moans growing louder, she was still pleasuring herself. The shaking of the tunnel caused the wrinkle to squeeze you down further. "Mom… She's… she's" you trailed off into weeping, unable to say that she's masturbating during your death as her anal food.

Angela felt the little final bits of water slide down into her butt where they belong. She rubbed her cunt faster as she neared orgasm, making sticky rubbing noises which echoed through the room. 

"Ah, ahh, AH" Feeling herself beginning to cum, the milf clamps a hand over her mouth and screams. "MMMMFF!" Her body had pleasured spasms as she had yet another orgasm assisted by the anal consumption of her only boy. All of her muscles strained in electric pleasure, before finally collapsing into the tub from the pleasure.

In her ass, the rectum's grip on you had begun to loosen, thanks to the intense movement. With left nothing to hold you, your sobbing spec of a body was dropped into the colon. 

"AIEEEEEEEE!" you shrieked in fear, feeling like you were swallowed by a monster.
-Schlurrp- 
You squeezed through the wet tunnel, passing beyond the rectum and into the wet colon. Once again you found yourself surrounded by your peers and superiors: Clumps of leftover mucus and dung, ready to smother you in their filth. 

-Groaaaaan-
The belly gurgled with delight as if excited to eat you next. The bowels were heard loudly squeezing and squishing its contents just ahead, and you were being sucked toward it. Like a piece of swallowed food you laid still, drifting deeper while waiting to die. Too weak to move, you simply closed your eyes and thought of what your life could have been. 

You were lulled to sleep by the beating heart of your mother. In a strange way it was comforting to hear her heartbeat.
You thought of your girlfriend, your friends, your family.
You dreamed of your life, remembering happy memories.
You had a vivid memories of your girlfriend's lips, her scent….

-Guuurrrg-
The noise jolted awake with a start, and everything hurt. For a brief moment you thought you'd awaken in your bed, but the foul air reminds you of your reality. 

-GROAAN- 
It came much louder this time. You felt a slimy clump of dung smack into your body, covering half of your face. The rumble was just another fart gurgling its way out of your mother, giving you a parting gift on its way out. "I'm sorry" you whispered the pathetic apology to your loved ones "Sorry for leaving you, everyone…" You only blamed yourself at this point, not your mother. Her body was merely working automatically to digest you.

-pffff-
A silent queef slipped out of Angela's plump derriere. Fully recovered from her orgasm, she collected herself and started finishing up her bath. "Wow, where did that come from?" she giggled, referring to her sudden bout of horniness. 
-SHWAP- her toned butt jiggled from her spank, and she smiled proudly at it. "Jeeeeez, I'm such a horny girl sometimes." she joked to herself as she stepped out of the bath. Feeling renewed with energy she continued on with her day, still unaware of the rape and murder of her son.

Inside the ass, your body had drifted into a mass of filth hundreds of times your size. Every scrap of grime encountered today had been rinsed into the pile you were now sinking into. Much of water swallowed by the butt had already absorbed, giving the pile a mud-like consistency. The unthinking colon mixed you in with the rest of its contents, trying to absorb your pitiful nutrients. 

Through stinging and tortured eyes you glimpsed a blurry green dot in the dark. The portal device flashed the word "READY", indicating it was prepared to re-create a portal to your room using its quick button. "Nnng" you grunted out in agony as you extended your dying arm. 

-Gwooorrrrp- 
Laying in the sun in her bikini, Angela felt a soft gurgle somewhere in her lower belly, the precise spot where her boy was becoming her next bowel movement. She placed a hand on it, absent-mindedly pushing gently in the area to loosen up any trapped air. She felt a soft mass compress inside and loosen up, and then she felt the air gurgle its way through. She removed her hand and returned to tanning, thinking nothing else of the little belly noise.

The walls caved in on you with a disgusting squelch, crushing the device and burying your body all the way into the center of the now clay-like pile. You heard the device howl with an alarm, a noise only made when the device is too damaged for safe use. Realizing what happened you merely laid limp, unable to defend against the mass which now had you deep in its mound. With a pang of regret you accepted your fate and gave in to becoming your mother's bowel snack. 

Slowly you sank into the thick mass, mumbling nonsense and drooling while losing your mind. You ass has not only taken your life, but it snatched away your ego and sanity as well. You felt too weak to struggle, too weak to cry, and much too weak to live. There was nothing left of you: No hope, no love… You were no longer a man, you were just shit. It's at this point that you decide it's time to stop fighting and go to sleep forever.

You were promptly swallowed up by the pile of feminine filth and swiftly buried. Slowly over the next few hours your body was completely disintegrated and merged into the mass, becoming part of it. Bits of you are absorbed by the intestinal walls along with leftover liquid, leaving a tiny skeleton in the mass of motherly dung hundreds of times larger than it. Eventually even your feeble bones were crushed into powder as they were mixed into the mass. As your body finished digesting, the colon gurgled and filled up with more fetid air.

Angela was sitting on the couch watching TV, enjoying a soap opera without a worry in her mind. 
-Pffffft- She released the puff of air from her plump cheeks, displaying what your life has amounted to. She had already successfully burned the fraction of a calorie that you added to her body. She sniffed her at the pleasing smell, then wiggled her rear pleasingly into the couch. Her fart had the usual scent, with no evidence that you were a part of it.

Thus ends your existence. After all of the work you had done in your life, you managed to become an insignificant fragment of one of your mother's farts.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7339