Zoey's Fetish Tidbits by Stevie
Summary:

A story about the day to day struggles of a mysteriously shrunken man, in the clutches of a sadistic fetish producer/model. 


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 82311 Read: 109692 Published: March 23 2018 Updated: June 28 2023

1. Chapter 1: every little battle. by Stevie

2. Chapter 2 by Stevie

3. Chapter 3 by Stevie

4. Chapter 4 by Stevie

5. Chapter 5: help is on the way by Stevie

6. Chapter 6 by Stevie

7. Chapter 8 by Stevie

8. Chapter 8 by Stevie

9. Chapter 9 by Stevie

10. Chapter 10 by Stevie

11. Chapter 11 by Stevie

12. Chapter 12 by Stevie

13. Chapter 13 by Stevie

14. Chapter 14 by Stevie

15. Chapter 15 by Stevie

16. Chapter 16 by Stevie

17. Chapter 17 by Stevie

18. Chapter 18 by Stevie

19. Chapter 19 by Stevie

20. Chapter 20 by Stevie

21. Chapter 21 by Stevie

Chapter 1: every little battle. by Stevie

Fuck. . .


She was home.


And by the way she slammed the door. . . I could tell she had a bad day.



I listened to her stomp around her apartment as I stayed sprawled on the small pillow that had been designated as my bed. I continued to sketch calmly on the tiny notebook she had given me, using the piece of pencil lead I had been allowed.


I was 100% sure that she would come bursting into her bedroom. . . The room she kept me locked up in, any minute and the deadly relationship between us would take it's hideous shape.


Right on cue, the door flung open and she thundered in. Our view of each other was obscured by her bed, but I knew that favorable situation wouldn't last. I heard her slam her purse down on her long, low dresser, and rummage with something else on it.


I decided to stay put, and just mind my own business. Sometimes this pissed her off. . . And sometimes it kept her off of my back. . . I had given up trying to tip toe around her months ago and realised that if she wanted to fuck with me. . . She would.


A second later, she appeared in my field of view. I don't know why, and I wasn't about to ask, but she was already damn near naked. Whatever clothes she had come in with moments ago were gone, and she was only in panties now. Her small, pale, perky tits were on display as she stared out her bedroom window.


Then she turned to me.


"What the fuck are you looking at?!" She snapped at me. . . . Typical.



I said nothing, and continued sketching the bird I had seen outside the window hours ago. This would be the moment of truth.


"Hey! I'm talking to you!" She said, and turned to me.


Still I sketched.


I didn't need to look up to know she was standing above me now. Probably irritated.


As expected, a giant hand flashed in front of me and snatched the improvised notebook out of my hand. I looked up in time to see her crumple it effortlessly in her fist, before tossing it on the floor, and grinding it underfoot.



She watched me closely, hoping for any type of reaction but I didn't oblige. Knowing it would piss her off even more, I only reclined on my pillow, putting my hands behind my head and looked up at her, a smug look on my face.



Her face turned bright red, and I knew I had her worked up now but it was all part of her game. I prepared for it, as she reached down and snatched the pillow out from beneath me, dumping me roughly on to the carpet. She casually tossed the pillow on to her bed and continued to glare at me.



Taking it up another level, I just curled into a ball, nuzzling my head into my hands and closing my eyes. I wanted to smile, but held off as she fumed above me.


"You're such a little asshole, you know that!" She shouted at me, and I prepared for a stomp or some other type of retribution, but it never came. .


To my surprise, I felt her walk away. . .


"That's fine!" She said in a way that a pissed off wife would say it, that lets you know you really fucked up. "That's perfectly fine."


I knew it wasn't fine. . . And I knew whatever she had planned was going to be shit for me, but I didn't give her the satisfaction of chasing after her.


Instead, I picked up the shredded pieces of my notebook, trying to piece together the sketch I had worked all day on. . . . It wasn't happening. It's funny how after living with someone for 6 months, even when you hate their guts, allows you to know exactly what makes them happy, or crushes their spirit. . . This was the latter.


It wasn't so much the art, but somehow it felt like symbolism for my freedom itself. It worked to remind me of the ever present fact that I was trapped here with seemingly no way out. I'll explain where "here" is when she's not around.


. . . .and by "she", i mean Zoey. . . . A.k.a my mortal enemy.

In the 2 minutes she had been home, she'd managed to destroy a whole afternoons worth of work.

I decided not to dwell on it, and started picking up the pieces of the exchange. At exactly 1 foot tall, I was able to climb most things in Zoey's apartment, Her full sized bed included. With some effort, I crested the side, and walked over to get my pillow. It was a work, but I was able to get it back off of her bed, and on to the floor. I climbed back down, and situated it back in the corner where she had taken it from me.

I layed down on it and closed my eyes. It was then that I noticed the delicious aroma emanating from the kitchen. Zoey was cooking. . . . Which was suspicious by itself.

Men didn't like Zoey for any number of understandable reasons: She was bland looking, her body was nothing to write home about, her personality was terrible and also. . . .She never cooked. If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, she lost her map along time ago. . . . But here she was now, preparing something amazing. . . . The whole thing stunk like a set up.

20 minutes later, she called to me.

"Dinner's ready, fuckface!" She called, in her sweetest pet calling voice.

I hated it. But I also knew if I didn't come when she called, I would regret it.

I walked slowly out of her bedroom, I down the short hallway to the living room and there she was. Sitting on the couch, tits out, stuffing whatever was making the amazing smell into her mouth. I made my way to her feet and just waited.

She finished her mouthful before she spoke to me.

"Doesn't that smell fucking awesome dude?" She asked, wiping her mouth on her bare arm.

. . . . Disgusting.

I said nothing. I didn't like talking to her most days. Only when it was completely necessary.

"I suppose you want yours huh?" She asked, putting her fork down and reaching for something on her plate.

I just stared at her, unamused, but my eyes did light up when I saw the slice of wheat bread she was holding. That was short lived.

Without even giving me a false sense of hope, she crushed me. I watched in disgust as she licked the bread up one side, and down the other. Zoey knew I was a germaphobe, and she also knew she could make me eat anything with enough force. She had me in a bad way, but still she decided to push me further.

She reached down to hand me the bread, but just as I went to grab it, she pulled it back and stuffed the whole piece into her mouth in one swift motion. I watched in horror as she began to chew, mashing the bread into a grainy, wet mess. She purposely chewed with her mouth open so I could see my dinner being prepared.

"Listen. . . I feel bad about squashing your drawing earlier so let me help you with this." She offered with her mouth full.

I had to close my eyes for a moment to keep composed. When I opened them, she put the final nail in my filthy, disgusting, mushy, coffin.

I fell to my knees as she lifted her bottle of sickening v8 vegetable juice to her lips, looking me dead in the eyes the whole time. She let out a giggle before she let the fluid enter the mix. I had to look away as she made a show of swishing the juice in her mouth, before she swallowed it and finally spit the wad of bullshit into her palm.

"This is going to be so tasty and nutritious! I'm almost jealous!" She said cheerfully as she shaped the mush into a ball of brown and red sewer shit. Finally, she offered it to me.

"Eat up!" She said, dropping it onto the dirty carpet at her feet, before returning to her own meal.

I stood my ground.

"You aren't doing anything else until you finish the whole thing, so you better get started. NOM NOM!" She informed me.

I knew she wasn't kidding either. She had forced me to eat in the past and I knew she would see it through to the end if I fought her in the least. I had a war to win, so this little battle wasn't of the utmost importance.

I swallowed my pride, and began to eat.

As disgusting as the regurgitated wheat bread with v8 sauce was, what really made it bad was the fact that Zoey more or less ignored me for the rest of the night. I knew she wouldn't let me stop eating, but she wasn't going to acknowledge me until I quit.

She is such a fucking bitch.

Finally after another 3 hours of eating against my will, she finally decided to go to bed.

"That mess had better be gone in the morning, shithead." She spat at me, before heading off to her room. I was relieved to see that she at least left her door open, so I could sleep in my own bed tonight.

"Oh it will be." I said to myself, as she turned out her light, leaving me in darkness. . .

An hour later, I finally layed down on my pillow, my work done. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.




8:46 a.m.

Zoey's alarm clock finally went off.


It woke me up too, and I was glad because I wanted to witness my hard work come to fruition. I watched as Zoey began to stir under her covers, and sit up. She slowly reached out and turned off the alarm before she froze in place, just staring at it.

"What. . . The fuck?" She said, confused.

She quickly checked her phone, which I had made sure to unplug from the charger, before I went to sleep. The screen remained black and I had to hold back a smirk as my plan had worked.

Zoey still wasn't detoured, and got out of bed and checked the clock on the stove.


8:51


"FUCK!" She shouted, and I felt the floor quake as she came rushing back into her room. Clothes flew everywhere, a blur, as she hurried to get her work clothes on. 2 minutes later she was heading for the front door. The grand finale.

Everything was going according to plan. first, I changed her alarm clock by an hour, not giving her enough time to make it, even if she rushed. The phone was an after thought, but I was glad I did it. Now, was the whole pay off.

I ran to the bedroom door and peeked around the corner. Just in time.

I watched as Zoey picked up her left work shoe and slipped it with no issue. Then she went for the right. . . .the moment of truth.

She got her whole foot inside the shoe before she realized something wasn't right.

"What the hell?" She said under her breath, and pulled her foot back out. Dinner was served. Her whole sock was covered in the mush she had forced me to eat the night before. Her face shifted to dark red as she realized what I had done.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She screeched. I laughed as she hopped on one foot so she could take her sock off. She threw the soiled sock on the ground. Forgetting about the shit in her shoe, again she stuffed her foot in and was greeted with a satisfying squish.

I had to stifle a laugh, as she screamed with rage. Avoiding her attention, I slipped back into her room. I only heard the door open and close, followed by the lock and her foot steps running down the hall.

I'd pulled it off. Everything had worked perfectly! I knew that she would make me pay when she got home, but I figured maybe today was the day I found my way out of this prison. It seemed as good a day as any.

First things first. . . . I was going back to sleep.

That was when I heard it. . . .

Heavy foot steps coming back my way.

The door lock.

Open door


"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Zoey bellowed, slamming the door shut.

Fuck fuck fuck! I screamed internally. What was she doing back right now? She should have been half way across the city by now.

Oh well, I didn't have time to think about it as her stomps neared the door. I dove under the bed, just in time to see her feet come into view. If I wasn't about to be literally killed, I would have laughed at the sight of her one socked foot and one bare foot.

"GET THE FUCK OUT HERE, YOU LITTLE PRICK!" she screamed as she walked into the room and straight to my pillow.

I didn't see it, but I heard her pick up my pillow and slam it against the closet door, before I felt her drop to her knees and search under her bed. Luckily I had climbed up into the frame and was out of sight when she scanned the floor for me.

I could tell that not finding me instantly demoralized her, and she pounded a fist on the top her bed before standing up.

"I'm GOING to find you! You know why?. . . . Because I called in sick today!" Zoey exclaimed from somewhere above me.

My heart immediately sank. I hadn't thought about that. Even though she apparently hated her job, and her boss. . . . I hadn't seen Zoey take a sick day in the whole 6 months she had been keeping me captive. There wasn't any reason to believe she could just do it whenever. . . . . I was completely screwed.



"That's right, dipshit! I was going to be late anyway so I borrowed Mrs. Hadley' s phone and faked being sick. . . .you know what that means. . . . . . I have all day to kick your fucking ass! There's gonna be some fresh giantess content tonight!


[Content]


Great.

That was another thing I hated about Zoey.

She was a self proclaimed "fetish model" in her free time.

That meant that at any time, she could be in her spare bedroom/studio filming any type of weird content for her clips4sale store.

Being an artist by trade, when she found out, I was forced into painting and creating sets and props for her. While I honestly wanted nothing to do with any of it, it was better than what I was promoted to.

[Content]

[Giantess content] to be exact. And of all sorts. Gentle, violent, size humiliation you name it. After the first time we realized how durable my body was, the flood gates were open.

Hearing her now, I knew I had to avoid her at all costs until she cooled down.

Chapter 2 by Stevie

I could hear Zoey stomping around the living room, flipping furniture looking for me. She was small, probably around 5'6 if I had to guess, but when she was angry, she became a cyclone of destructive force that I had had the misfortune of being caught in way more than my fair share.





"I'm gonna rip your fucking arms off, you little freak!" I heard her call, as she let the couch slam back to the floor.


"Or maybe I'll put you in the torture rack for a few hours, huh?" She offered. . . . It made me cringe to think about.


[The torture rack]: a custom submission move that Zoey would use on me to really get her point across. It consisted of her either standing behind me, or sitting me on her shins. First, she would trap my tiny ankles between her big and second toes, clamping me in place. From there, she would bend at the waist, and grab my arms or hands in hers. Finally. . . She would stretch me out. With her toes anchoring me down, Zoey would push my spine and joints to the limit.


She had it down to a science. Zoey could pull my arms until dislocation, set them, and repeat the process as many times as she liked. Upon thinking about it, I really fucked up with this whole plan.


"Oh oh! How about the kiss of death until you completely pass out!" She suggested, as she had moved to the kitchen and was slamming cupboards.


Just the thought of the kiss of death made me want to vomit.


[The kiss of death]: the sister of the torture rack. While Zoey had me trapped she woul-



"FOUND YOU!" Zoey exclaimed, looking up at me from the other side of her bed. Her devilish grin was more than unsettling.

Fuck! I had been fixating on her words, and I hadn't noticed her come back in. Now I was fucked, so I did the only thing I could. . . . I dropped from the frame and waited to see what she was going to do.

As expected, she immediately reached for me, but her arm was no where near long enough to grab me. Frustrated, she got up and moved around to the other side, but unlucky for her, so did I, and I remained out of reach.

"Oh, you want to play fucking games? That's fine, I'll play!" She fumed as she glared at me through loose strands of straightened auburn hair. She stood and stepped to the end of the bed. I didn't have to see her, to know she was sliding her mattress off of her box spring.

Honestly I was surprisingly that someone as petite and weak as her was able to do it, but the mattress flopped to the floor anyway.


A second later, the box spring began to lift and I was face to face with a very angry Zoey. She held the box up with one hand, and grabbed me by my head with the other. I was dragged roughly out of my hiding spot and she tossed me to the floor.


Getting bounced off of the floor dazed me a bit, and I decided to stay down while Zoey put her bed back together. When she finished, she turned to face me.


I knew there was no talking my way out of it, so I put my arms down to push myself up, but as soon as I tried, I was hit by a freight train and smashed into the carpet. Then, she set in on me.

"What the fuck [stomp] do you think [stomp] you're doing![stomp and grind]

"Do you have any idea what would happen if I wouldn't have woken up in time?![stomp] unplugging my phone?![toe scrunching my head] and not to mention that fucking bullshit with my work shoes! [Cigarette twist on my head] they make US pay for those, idiot![stomp and twist] that's fucking $50 out of pocke-

At that point, I passed out. Thank God! I didn't feel like listening to her bitch anyway. I wasn't too worried about what she would do to my body. She has wrecked me to within an inch of my life before, but whatever chemical reactions happened in my body that day, mean I'll always heal in very little time relative to the damage.

And just like that. . . . I woke up.


Immediately I felt the extent of the damage she had put on me. My head was throbbing. My neck had a bad kink in it. My arms were jello. . . The list goes on, but it is what it is.

I peeled myself from floor and struggled to stand on my wobbly legs. I could hear Zoey walking out in the living room, and talking to herself. Cautiously I peeked around the corner.



She was still in her work uniform and was standing by the door. I was more than a little confused as she reached down, and put on her left shoe [not her work shoes] then her right. . . . . She froze with her foot in the shoe.


"What. The. Fuck!" She said, very loudly.

I watched her slowly pull her foot back out of the shoe, to see that it was covered in mush, although it didn't look exactly the same as what I left in her work shoes. My heart jumped as her head turned in my direction.


"YOU LITTLE. . . SHIT!" She spat at me, accusation in her tone.

My mind was reeling, reality blurring with dream as this whole scenario played out the same, only different.

"You're dead!" Zoey threatened, throwing her shoe to the floor. The next thing I knew, she was stomping in my direction, fists balled, but not quiet straight at me. . . . And that is when I noticed it.

The go-pro resting on a book in the middle of the floor just ahead of me. Zoey stomped loudly toward it, before bringing her foot back and punting it across the floor. It rolled about 20 times, before smacking the wall, and stopping facing downward.

Zoey pulled the camera's remote out of her pocket and hit the stop record button.

"Perfect!" She said, getting out of character.

Then she noticed me.

"Oh cool, your just in time!" She exclaimed cheerfully, clapping her hands.

I said nothing.

"So. . . .I decided that our little incident this morning would make a pretty good full length movie. . . Maybe 30 minutes this time! I already shot some POV while you were knocked out. . . Now what I need is to get some scenes with you in it." She explained, picking up the go pro.

"First, we can just pick up where I left off. In the movie, instead of me wasting time looking for you, you are out in the open watching me, ok? So I just kicked you across the room and you're laying by the wall. " she directed me.

"I think I want it to be my point of view for this. I'll do like a 3 step walk up, and you'll come into view, then I'll stomp you out and then add some exposition. " she stated like I would have no problem with any of that.

I had gone 36 days without saying a word to her, and this wasn't going to be the start, so I just turned and tried to run. I literally had no where to go, trapped in her apartment, but it made me feel good to try.

"Fat chance, pipsqueak!" She taunted from behind me, and my torso was immediately wrapped in her boney fingers. My stomach lurched as she lifted me off my feet like I was a little Ken doll, and brought me to her face.

"Alright. . . . Since in the movie, I would have just kicked you, we need to have you look dazed, and kind of fucked up." Zoey said, as she set down the go pro, and grabbed her high quality camera instead.

Before I could even fathom what she meant by that, a fist 10 times bigger than my head, collided with my face.

I was barely able to stay conscious as my ears began to ring and my vision blurred in and out. I was sure that my nose was about to start bleeding too. My head slumped limply against the finger that encircled my ribcage.

"That's perfect!" She said, praising me for my amazing "acting". "Now, just stay put and I'll do the rest. I think in this scene you need to defeated for the time being. "

I hate when she gets like this. . . I hate her literally all the time, but even more when she gets like this. It's a zone she gets into when she starts filming anything. Her mind becomes hyper focus, and she doesn't think about her actions, problem solving in the most direct and with the least finesse possible.

The perfect example: punching me in the fucking face with a fist big enough to level me.

Anyway. . . Zoey layed me down on the floor right around where the go pro had landed. She messed with her camera for a moment, setting it up before she took 3 steps back from me.

"Ok, here we go in. . . .3 . "

She only mouthed 2 and 1 before the red light on her camera turned on, signaling it was recording.

"Did you really think you could get away with that shit, you little fuck?!" Zoey spat at me, stomping the 3 steps to my feet. "You're done!" She finished, lifting her foot above me.

Again.

Again Zoey stomped me senseless, this time under the guise of filming art.

I tried to act and move my body to defend myself, but the constant onslaught of stomps made it impossible. I could only lay there, unprotected as Zoey stomped me flat. Just as I was about to pass out again, Zoey played off of it.

"Oh no you don't! It's not night night time just yet!" She taunted, setting her foot back down.

She used the view finder of the camera to get the perfect shot of her reaching down, and clutching my chest and lifting me off screen. After that, she hit the button and set the camera and my body aside.

"Nice! That is going to be such a cool shot!" She said passionately. "I can't wait to see this whole thing put together!"

Zoey walked back to her couch and tossed me aside.

"I'm gonna go change, just lay there and shake that off. I'll need you in a little while!" She informed me, before strutting to her bedroom.

"Shake it off" . . . . Yeah right. Does anyone just shake it off after being hit by a car. . . . 29 times?

I lay right where I had fallen, not moving at all. I heard her walking around behind me, but I didn't care enough to even lift my head. A few minutes later, she began to run lines into the camera, seeing what sounded best.

"Big news, you LITTLE PRICK! I called in sick today just so I can wear you out for that little stunt you pulled!" She said, trying emphasis on different words

"Huh. . . . Maybe like. . . "Can you guess who called in a favor and got the day off? . . . That's right! I just told the boss I had a little SITUATION. . . I needed to squash!"

"Yeah, one of those will work well enough." She said to herself.

"I'm going to go set up in the studio, I'll call when I'm ready for you. " she told me, before walking down the hall.

That was another thing that really pissed me off. . . . Her constant flip flop of emotion and overall perception of me. One minute, she treats me like complete garbage, kicking me around, talking down to me. . . . Then the next, she'll act like we are co-stars filming a movie that isn't ultimately about my subjugation, asking my opinion on lighting, tone and things of that nature.

I don't think it is something she does on purpose though. When she gets back from a bad day at work, or some guy stands her up on a date, all she sees is the naked little asshole who usually has something smug or smart ass to say [when I WAS talking to her anyway]. But when she gets behind or in front of the camera. . . . That all changes. . . Sort of.

I mean, she'll still stomp the shit out of me, bend me, fold me, and a whole lot of other action words that will lead to my body being toast by age 25, but after she does anything to me, she'll genuinely ask my opinion and critique, while actually taking what I say to heart. . . . It was strange, and I really don't want to think about it.

A few minutes later she called for me.

By this time, she was used to me not talking to her, but I always came when she called. This time, I stayed down, too beat to stand. Five minutes passed, and I still just layed there. She must have been focused on something else, because she didn't immediately realize I wasn't there. Another 2 minutes later, I heard footsteps.

"Did you hear me?" She asked calmly.

I said nothing.

I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she stared at me on the couch.

"Hey!" She said, a little louder. She put a finger on my shoulder and rolled me on my back.

She could tell I was down for the count, but she didn't care. When she got motivated, she would put hours upon hours into something to see it through.

My spider senses told me a fight was brewing.

"You need to stand up, so we can get this done." She commanded, her voice picking up an edge now.

I remained down.

I could hear her beginning to get upset, and I knew what was coming. . . The girlfriend speech I called it.


"You. . . You're such a lazy piece of trash you know that!" She started.

And so it begins.

"Like. . . You get to live with a hot chick,"
[That is debatable]

"You don't pay any rent,"
[Because I'm a prisoner]

"You don't have to buy food or anything"
[Because you force feed me]

"You get pussy whenever you want it,"
[You forcibly rape me]

"And all I ask for is some help from time to time. . . But that's too much to ask isn't it?" She concluded. "Because you're not a real man!"

And there it was. . . The icing on the cake. . . Delicious.

"Your bullshit is going to make this next scene so much more enjoyable for me!" She informed me, before grabbing me by the ankle and carrying me upside down into the studio.

She was already pissed, so she didn't waste any time explaining anything to me. Zoey had her desk pulled out the long way, with her camera on one end and only a number 2 pencil on the other. She walked to the side with the pencil and grabbed my dangling arms with her free hand. She released my ankle, and I was flipped right side up.

Next, she brought my back to her bare chest [panties only was her around the house uniform 99% of the time] and pulled out the waist band on her panties. Confusion began to arise as I was too big to really fit in there that way, but all was made slightly more clear when she lowered me in from the shins down and let it snap back into place.

It was meant to restrain me. Between her humiliating grip on my arms and my legs trapped, I effectively couldn't move. I tried to squirm but it wasn't happening. That is when I noticed that the camera was already rolling. We were in the scene!

By now, a million questions were going through my head. Her next move only made more as she walked to the very edge of the desk, which came to just above her waist. About level with my exposed crotch, come to think of it. . . .

Why was she. . Why was she resting my dick on the edge of the. . .

What. . . Why is she tapping the eraser of the pencil like that. .

Then it dawned on me all at once.

Chapter 3 by Stevie

"Zoey wai-" was all I got out. . . . My first words to her in over a month. . . But they did no good.


The auburn haired giantess smashed my manhood under the rubber tip of the pencil. With my back to her bare stomach, she felt every jolt of my body as she began to roll the pencil between her fingers, rubbing my package raw while still crushing it into the desktop.


I fought and struggled more furiously than I ever had in my life, but her one hand, and blue panties were enough to keep me from escaping.


The camera captured it all as I went from howls of pain, to curses, to tears as the giantess pulverized me for sport. She switched from grinding, to tapping, and I immediately felt the effects.


3 taps in, I involuntarily vomited, small chunks of bread and v8 ran down my chest.


Zoey laughed above me. "Not so tough now, are you?" She asked, as much to the camera as to me. "You thought you had the balls to stand up to me, but just look where those little balls are now, huh!"


Zoey continued on, farming more screams at the top of my lungs. I imagine it felt good for her to have someone so often the source of her self confidence issues and self doubt, so firmly under her thumb.


Another particularly hard tap, was met with a second spew of vomit, coating my chest and the surface of the desk. I heard Zoey chuckle. She repeated the tap and earned another and another, until I was left painfully dry heaving. Only then did she stop her onslaught of me.


She freed my arms, and the slump of my body pulled my legs free and allowed me to collapse face first into the pool of bodily fluid I had created. I could only sputter and cough.


"Now clean yourself up!" She spat, ruthlessly before her exaggerated stomps left the room.


She was gone just long enough, that she could edit herself out when she came back in. She said not a word to me, and only grabbed the camera before she walked back out into the living room.



Holy fuck. . .


She had been rough on me before, but this was straight bullshit. I was no less beat then when she had brought me in, so I still was unable to move. I did my best to just roll out of my puddle and just layed spread eagle on the desk.


I. . . I really dont know how much more I can take. . . . Not just beating wise. . . All together. 6 months. . . 6 months I've been here. She keeps me under lock and key. Her lack of a significant social life and friends meant that she was all over me all the time. Only when she was at work was there any reprieve from her overbearing personality. I had to get out of here.



Hours later, I was finally able to stand. My stomach still hurt, and my balls were black and blue. By then, the vomit had dried on my chest and face, but my whole body felt crusty. I nearly fell climbing down from the desk, catching myself at the last moment.


It took me some time, but I eventually made my way out into the living room and was on my way to my bed when Zoey called out to me from her seat on the couch. She had her laptop open and her slender bare feet on the coffee table.


"Hey Preston, come here a minute!" She said casually.


I only gave her a dirty look [I don't know if she could see it or not] and rounded the corner into her room.


Right away I heard her laptop close and felt the force of her steps coming for me. Knowing I couldn't handle anything more, I dropped to my knees, and cowered with my hands over my head. She came to a stop with her big feet on either side me.


"Hey, what's your problem? I asked you nicely!" She said to me like she was resolving a conflict with a friend.


This is where the disconnect between her actions and her thoughts lived. This girl who had just most likely sterilized me with a fucking eraser, now had the audacity to ask me for anything. . . . Then question why I gave her the fuck you.

I remained curled and shaking as this grizzly bear of a woman sniffed around her prey. She nudged me with her toes, but I didn't react.

"I just want you to see what you think of my edit. . . I added some new special effects to it." She informed me, quietly but proudly.

I only shook my head no, and continued to shake it.

"Jesus! Ok, fine!" She relented. "At least let me wash you off or something."

She reached down to grab me by my ribs, and I flinched and flattened my belly to the carpet to get away from her. Zoey withdrew her hand and just stared at me, unsure of what to do. It felt like when you step on a pet's tail.

"If you don't stand up, I'm gonna st-" she began but stopped herself. "You're such. . . You're so . . . "

She was struggling. . . . Struggling internally with her inability to deal with situations nonviolently. She physically had to restrain herself from hurting me any further.

With a stomp of her foot, she turned and walked back into the living room. In peace and quiet, I finished my trek to my bed and collapsed face down.


I awoke the next morning, feeling a whole hell of a lot better. To my surprise, my whole body had been washed clean, and I smelled fresh. I had no recollection of her fucking with me last night, but I guess I'm alright with it. It beat being covered in dried puke.

As I sat up, I also noticed that there was a fresh stack of paper, cut to my size by my bed. . . . She was trying to butter me up. To top it all off, she had left her bedroom door open for a change.

Looking at her alarm clock, I saw that it 9:27. She had been gone for a while and she never came home for lunch so I had at least until 5:30 all to myself. Although my body was still tender, I wandered out into the living room. There, Zoey's gifts continued.

On the floor, she had left a paper plate with some slices of meat and cheese and the t.v. was on for me. All nice gestures, but I was still furious with her. It was time to make moves, and see to it that she burned.

First, I stuffed my aching stomach with all the food. There was no point in scheming with an empty stomach.

Being here this long, I knew there really wasn't any way out on my own. I would need outside help. The problem was, from what Zoey had told me there were no neighbors on either side of her apartment nor below. I don't know the details, but apparently she lived in an apartment geared toward the elderly and everyone had recently been either moved, or passed away. It was the perfect situation for holding somebody prisoner.

On top of that, her apartment only had one window that faced the street and after studying for an hour, I realized that nobody ever took the sidewalk in her neighborhood.

Problems. . . Serious problems.

It seemed the only way out was the front door. Things to think about.

I spent the rest of the day, lounging on the couch and just drawing anything and everything. It was therapeutic for me. As the day wore on, my body began to feel even better and by the time 5:30 rolled around, I was about 88%


I heard Zoey stomping down the hall and the key in the door. She swung it open and slammed it shut. . . . Another bad day.


She gave me the stink eye as she walked through the living room and went into her room, closing the door behind her. I thought I could hear her sobbing, but it wasn't like I actually cared. An hour later she emerged.

Her red face and smeared make up confirmed that she had been crying. Instead of her normal attire of panties, she had on a wife beater, sweatpants and fuzzy socks. Zoey walked over to the couch and sat down heavily on the side opposite myself.

We sat in silence for a bit, but I could tell from her body language she wanted me to ask her what was wrong. . . I declined. My small shoulders were none to be cried on, and I personally didn't give a shit what she was going through. I knew it would be something along the lines of "my boss is such an asshole!", a story I had heard a million times before. I could only feel so bad for a person in her position at all, on top of the fact that she didn't just quit her job and get over it.

After the 4th or 5th deep sigh, she was sick of waiting and just began to speak.

"You know, you men can really be unappreciative bastards you know that?" She stated out of nowhere.

I didn't take the bait and continued to sketch the living room as seen from my spot on the couch.

"It's like. . . You work hard. . . Get to work early. . . Stay late. . . And guess who gets the fucking promotion?. . . . The new guy! The bosses "new best friend!" She ranted.

She stared at me, apparently waiting for some type of response, but I remained silent. I guess this course of action was unsatisfactory, because she immediately shifted gears and focused on me.

"Well?" She Asked like She was expecting something. .

"Well what?" I asked her back.

She rolled her eyes in irritation. "Well aren't you going to thank me for everything i did for you today?"

I only chuckled and continued to draw, looking up at the room.

This pissed her off.

"What's so funny!?" She challenged, glaring at me.

I took a deep breath and chose my words carefully.

"What's so funny, is that you stomped the fuck out of me. . . Twice, then destroyed my fucking balls with a pencil eraser until I vomited, then continued past that until I COULD no longer vomit, and only then did you leave me to "clean myself up"! Now, you're here asking for a thank you because you did maybe 10 minutes worth of work in my name. . . . . Well let me tell you something. . . You can fuck right off with that load of bullshit!" I stated, my tone ice cold.

Her faced turned the tell tale shade of red. Retribution was incoming, but I was unphased. At this point, I had ceased giving any shits about it.

She didn't even bother to threaten, and just reached for me, looking to grab my ankle.

"See, here you go! Just gonna bully your way through this huh? This is probably why your boss doesn't respect you. You're a real piece of trash. Your tiny, fucked up mind doesn't make the connection between how you act, and why people don't like you. If you got that handled, you could probably make some actual friends. . . Who knows. " I tore into her with a vengeance.

She froze, her hand just about to grab my leg. She withdrew it, and stood up. She had tears welling up in her eyes now. I wanted to make her cry. . . . I really did. She stood, just looking down on the little man who had just kicked her ass.

Without her noticing, I switched paper sheets, and got the beginning frame work of her standing there, trying not to cry. It was very rough, but I would clean it up and have an amazing picture of this. A moment later, she turned and walked away, back to her room. She flopped down on her bed, buried her face in her pillow, and let out a muffled scream that I imagine would have been ear piercing if not for the pillow.


The rest of the night, and the rest of the week for that matter, were uneventful. Zoey left me alone and straight up avoided me all together. She spent 90% of her time in the studio with the door closed doing lord knows what. Whenever I would enter a room, she would immediately leave and go somewhere else, not even laying a finger on me.


I also noticed that she wore clothes the entire time now, except when she slept. I guess I never realized that she only ever did that for my benefit because I hated her guts. . . . You learn something new every day.


We lived in peace that way for an entire week. I thought about asking her to let me go, but when she wasn't constantly tormenting me, the situation wasn't that bad honestly. I have to admit. . . That as a struggling artist outside these walls, I wasn't always the best at keeping a residence, and the night I actually met Zoey, I had just been kicked out of my art studio when the landlord found out I was squatting there.



Oh well, nothing to dwell on now. I heard Zoey walking up the hallway. . . .



She unlocked the door, but to my surprise, she actually had a smile on her face when she strutted in. Zoey set her purse down reasonably, and walked to her room, shutting the door gently. I thought the whole thing odd, but good for her that she didn't need to be an angry bitch her entire life.



A few minutes later, she came out, in her sweatpants and tank top, and started cooking dinner. An hour passed and the smell only got better and better. My mouth watered as I watched her shoveling food onto her plate. I. . . I had to have some.


I slid my way off the couch, and walked humbly to the kitchen. I knew I was going to swallow my pride if I wanted any chance of getting some good. Zoey glanced over at me, and just as I was about to ask, she moved every last bit of food to her highest shelf, far out of my reach, before politely stepping around me and going back into her studio.



Damn. . .


The passive aggressive snub was almost worse than her being bitchy. With an empty stomach, I moped back to the couch and continued drawing. The worst part of it all was that the smell just lingered in the air, reminding me of what I wasn't eating.


A while later, Zoey opened the studio door and came out. She was holding her camera on the mini tri-pod and it appeared she was vlogging. . . . That was new. .



"So. . . Great news guys! That little jerk I was telling you about, the bosses little brown noser. . . Well he fucked up big time today and I got to watch my asshole boss fire him! It was so good! I thought both of them were gonna cry!" She said as she walked into the kitchen and set her dishes down.


"And that isn't even the best part! After he fired him, he came to me and had to give me the promotion I should have gotten from the start. It totally killed him to do it. . . I loved every minute of it!"


I had to say. . . I hadn't seen her this happy since I'd been here. I still hated her, but I was. . . . I guess. . . Happy?. . . For her?



She signed off the vlog in the kitchen, and was walking back to the studio, when she caught the transition from linoleum to carpet and stumbled. Without thinking, I burst out laughing. It was nothing personal, I would have laughed at anyone. . .



Zoey caught herself and just stared at me for a second, then continued on to the studio again.



Odd. . . .


I settled in, and began drawing a woman I saw on t.v., when I heard footsteps coming up from behind me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zoey. . . . .only she was back to panties only and was headed straight for me.

Chapter 4 by Stevie
I didn't know exactly what she planned to do to me, but I was sure it wasn't good. She had her camera in her hand and in one quick motion, she placed her camera on a little tape X she had on the coffee table as a quick reference. She was going to film this!


I tried to scramble up and away, but she swatted me back down. I looked up just in time to see her ass coming down on me. I let out a pathetic cry, followed by a muffled moan as she sank me into the couch cushions and settled in on me. She ground her hips, pancaking me and forcing my face up into her butt cheeks.


From up in her ass, I couldn't really hear what she was saying, but I could tell she was saying something.


"So. . . I was thinking about what you said the other day and. . . . I decided. . . I really don't give a fuck WHAT you think! I mean, on your best day you were just some two-bit artist down in the slum district right? Like what the fuck do you know?"

To emphasize her point, she bounced on me a couple times, before grinding again. My whole body from head to toe was covered in her ass, and struggling seemed to do nothing but sink into her mushy butt. With my face trapped in her musty buns, air was a minimum and my lungs began to burn as she sat on me full weight with her feet up.

She let me roast for a few minutes before she lifted again, our bare skin sticking together. Zoey brought the camera close to her ass, so it would catch her fishing in her butt, and plucking my head out. The defeated look on my face told the entire story as she zoomed in, humiliating me to no end.

"Personally, I think this is your true calling! Your big head and pompous attitude make you a nice little seat cushion. Pretty satisfying to shut you up, you know!" Zoey said to me, hovering her butt just above my head.

She must have been waiting for it, because as soon as I went to speak and defend myself, she plopped back down, snuffing me out and grinding my bones vigorously. I don't know if the camera could pick up my whimpers and cries. . . . I really hope not.

"You think anyone would pay 100 bucks to watch me sit on you for an hour in real time?" Zoey asked, more to herself than to me, burried as I was. Her weight was wearing me out and I was unable to do anything but get flattened. The heat and pressure penetrated my body, convincing it to soften.


"We could call it something like "little prick gets pancaked!" She said enthusiastically.

Upon feeling my struggles fade, she lifted her butt again. She brought the camera in again and this time, I closed my eyes and turned my head.

"Aww, are you getting shy on me? " she taunted.

I wanted so badly to punch her in the face right now.

"I tell you what. . . . If you. . .kiss my cheeks. . . .like really plant some smooches. . . I promise I'll let you up." She offered, barley holding back her laughter.

I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not. Humiliating me was one of her favorite pass times, and since she hadn't fucked with me in about a week, I had a hard time believing she would just let me go. At least this way, I could credit her size advantage for being able to dominate me like this.

I held out.

"Huh. . .I really thought you'd take the deal!" She said thoughtfully, before setting the camera back on the coffee table. "Oh well, you'll do it eventually. " she promised, before sealing me back under her.


"I guess we're going to see how long it takes him to crack." Zoey said to the camera. She clenched her cheeks on me a few times, squeezing some muffled moans out of me. I hated her. . . . I hated her.

She made a show of mashing me further and further into the couch cushions. The world outside of her buttcheeks seemed distant now, and I could hear my own heartbeat as she bounced and ground me into oblivion. After another few minutes of flattening me, she gave me only a quick breath before burying me again. . . .She. . . She was taking this too far. . Further than she ever had before. I needed to do something, and fast.

Without thinking, I made a brash move. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and bit her ass as hard as I could. Zoey shrieked and stood up, holding her cheek. Her face was red with embarrassment, and she immediately shut off the camera.


I didn't say a word, and just sucked in air. I bet my body looked pathetic in the crater left by her butt. If I could move, I would have ran from there. To my left, I felt my notebook, soaked through with buttsweat.


"I hope you know I'm just going to edit that out!" Zoey spat at me, her tone bratty, looking at her camera.

The madness returns.

"There's still 45 minutes worth of footage there. That's should be more than enough to get the clip to number 1 and my store well into the top 50 again."

"You really think I did that just to fuck with your God damn clip?" I asked, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"Yeah! You refused to help me and now my store isn't even even in the top 50! That shit pov store [Giantess Brittany] is number 1 because of you. " Zoey accused me.

"I did it because you're 5 times my size, sitting on my fucking face!" I screamed at her.

"I'm gonna do more than that if you don't stop yelling at me" she responded setting the camera back down and hitting record.

She didn't even give me a chance to stop, before she loomed over me, and grabbed my chest, lifting me off the cushions. She sat where I was, and extended her legs straight out on the couch.

I knew what was coming. . . The torture rack, but there was nothing I could do about it but plead.

"Zoey! You don't have to do this! I'm not trying to fuck with your clips store! You just weren't letting me breathe! "

My pleas fell on deaf ears as she sat me down on her shins. I knew my fate was sealed when my ankles slipped between her waiting toes. She clenched them, locking me in like shackles. I tried to pull my arms into my chest, doing anything I could to resist, but her fingers were far too strong and a moment later I was fully stretched.

The time for negotiations was over.

Zoey began to stretch me. I looked above my head to see a stupid grin on her face as she pulled me out, my body offering very little resistance. I felt my spine lengthen, and a pull in my arm sockets. . . She was calibrating as she called it.

Zoey relaxed me to where I was tight, but not stretched. She would pull and relax me to the point where she would either get a satisfactory scream from me, or my arms would dislocate. From there, she would use muscle memory or something like that to take me to that point over and over and over again until I couldn't take any more and passed out.

As I thought about it, she pulled again, stretching a long, raspy scream out of me. She pulled beyond that, but didn't find what she was looking for.

"Ladies, it takes a few times to get the torture rack calibrated just right. The goal is to get him to the edge, but not go too far and pull his arms or legs off. It takes some practice." Zoey explained to the camera. "I should get it with this one.

And get it she did. I screamed until my voice went hoarse as she found the sweet spot and popped my arms. Scream was all I could do. She was too strong to fight, and too stupid to be reasoned with. Just a moody ogress dead set on bullying villages. She held me in that hell for an inhumane 45 seconds, before releasing the tension. She has to reset my arms, and a quick jolt pops them back. This also earns a pained scream.

I was delirious now, just mumbling and shaking my head from the brutal treatment. Zoey took notice.

"See, once he gets like this. . The whole thing kind of loses its charm. He probably doesn't even know where he is anymore. " she explained, releasing my arms and grabbing the camera. She brought it in and got a close up on my face.

My eyes refused to focus, and I couldn't stop shaking and babbling.

"Ok, so usually I would stop right here. . . But he was being a mouthy little bitch today, so he gets the kiss of death." She said to the camera, and blew it a kiss with her free hand. "Here we go." She set the camera back down and grabbed my arms again.

[The kiss of death] one of Zoey's more humiliating finishing moves as she called them. Like I said before, it's a sister move of the torture rack. After she stretches me into a broken mess in the rack, she takes it up a notch.

Being flexible, she bends over far enough that her face is upside down right in front of me. First she smothers me in kisses or straight up sucks on my head as a warm up. Sometimes it primes me, other times she had to work harder. I can truly say that I don't find her attractive, and the fact that she walks around barely clothed all the time, just meant that it wasn't special anymore.

So anyway, she does whatever she needs to do to arouse me, and once she does, my punishment begins.

Today, it barely took any work and I was stiff as a board. Just a light blowing on the tip of my flaccid member and it stood at attention. Zoey laughed at how easily I gave in to her, but she wasted no time, slurping my cock into her mouth.

I didn't resist. . . . There wasn't anything I could do. She continued to pull me to my limit, while also stimulating me out of my mind. I was in the ultimate hell of pleasure and pain.

Zoey slowed her pace, reading the expression on my face to judge how much more I could take of either treatment. If I passed out, making me blow my load against my will would lose its satisfaction. She could tell I was close. Between the screams of agony from nearly having my arms ripped off, she could see my pleasure and it played right into her plan.

2 minutes later, she had me on the edge. I expected her to just swallow my load like she always did. It was just another way that she made me feel insignificant, to have just a drop or 2 on her tongue, but this time was different.

She knew she had me on the ropes, but instead, she pulled her face away and loosened her toes from around my ankles. I didn't understand what she was doing, but my mind was too gone with ecstasy to care. In a blur of hands, she grabbed my legs in her left hand and hoisted them above my head, folding me in half. With her right, she quickly grabbed the camera and brought it in close to the action. Then it hit me, but it was too late.

I came. . .

That fucking bitch. . . .

That God damn fucking bitch. . .

Zoey bursts out laughing harder than I've ever seen her laugh, before she tossed me aside like trash. My whole body was too fucked and stretched to even wipe the cum from my face. I just layed there. . . . Crushed. She brings the camera down to me and just takes it all in, loving every moment of it. She milks the scene for about 40 seconds before she flips the camera on her own face.

"Thanks for watching! That was [little fucker gives himself a facial!] I'll see you guys later! Byyeeee" she said to her audience, signing off.


Zoey set her camera down and went to grab her laptop from the little table in the corner of the kitchen. She sat back down on the couch, and plugged the camera into her computer. Her feet dangled dangerously above me, as I chose to stay down.

She began to upload and edit all of her videos from the week. She loved to post a build up of clips once a week. She said that having a routine meant people were always looking for her on a particular day and sales would benefit. I don't know if that's true or not.

I did know that this took the cake for the worst she had treated me so far. . . Maybe a tie with demolishing my balls. Thoughts of continuing to live like this flashed in my head. . . I knew I couldn't.

The problem was. . . She was straight up hiding me in plain sight. My woes were well documenting online courtesy of [Zoey's fetish tidbits] but no help ever came. Nobody thought I was a real person. Zoey got countless emails and dm' s telling her how great her special effects were, and of course she never admitted that I was a real human being.

In the beginning of her videos with me, I would try to call for help but it never did me any good. It was never live, so Zoey always just edited me out later on, or simply made me re-shoot whatever scene I was in at the time. Add to that, the fact that nobody who knew me would probably be cruising giantess porn and recognize me, meant I was stuck until Zoey made some type of catastrophic mistake.

I had to endure.

As I just layed there, deep in thought, Zoey must have taken pity on me, because I saw her lick her thumb, before it came for my face and cleaned it like a mother wiping a smudge from her child's face. She wiped the tiny mess unceremoniously on the carpet before she leaned back up and continued editing.

I could tell a stupid comment was coming.

"Are you ok, down there?" She asked, half sounding like she gave a shit.

I turned my head away.

"Oh my fucking gosh! You need to stop crying all the time, you know That?" She huffed.


"The same as always. . ." I said quietly


"What was that?" Zoey asked, leaning in closely.


"I said you're the same as always. You refuse to learn or grow as a person. . . . You're basic."


"I don't understand what you're getting at. . . " she said, totally serious.


I stood slowly to my feet, my rage giving me the strength to stand.


"My real. . Problem with you. . . Is that you. . . You'll do something despicable to me. . . Then turn around and act like you care something about me. . . .like want to show me an edit, or ask an artistic question. . . Right after you sit on me for an hour or. . . Force me to cum. You never see any issue with that, do you? " I said, wobbling slightly.


She seemed to take it all in, thinking about it.


"Preston. . . I just. . .you. .. " she tried.


"See, you cant bring yourself to be a decent person and just admit you're a piece of shit, even now that it's all out on the table. " I told her.



"Hey, it's not like that!" She said, defensively.


"Oh, then what IS it like? " I asked,undermining her.


"Is it so wrong that I leave it all on screen?!" She asked, throwing her hands up.


"Is it so wrong that you kidnapped and abuse me?" I shot back with an unblockable counter.

"I didn't kidnap you! I'm. . I just don't know where to go to get help!" She tried to convince herself more than me.

"Huh. . . How about maybe a fucking doctor or a cop, or my family! Any of those would be sufficient options. " I screamed.

She didn't know what to say.

"Well yeah but I. . . . I gave you a home here! Did you forget about that?" She argued. "You were just homeless trash before I found you!"

"A home?. . . You call this fucked up situation, inside this dump, a home? That's really laughable! Walking on eggshells around you isn't a home! Getting your arms pulled out of the sockets on camera isn't a home! Getting raped is not a home!" I shouted at her.


There was silence. . .

A moment later, she stood up, startling me. She set her laptop down and stomped to the front door, unlocking it and swinging it open. She pointed through it.

I didn't know how to react.

"There you go! If you hate it so much, get the fuck out!" She said, struggling to keep her voice down. "And don't come crawling back when you get a little cold or hungry either, because there will be nothing waiting for you but a beat down and a toss out. "



Holy shit. . . This was it.


I was free to go. . .


I really hadn't pictured it like this, but still I stumbled to the door. I didn't even bother to look back and only heard the door slam behind shut behind me. . . The divorce was final.
Chapter 5: help is on the way by Stevie

Upon entering the hallway for the first time in 6 months I immediately realized 2 things. 1: It was pitch black outside. And 2: it was pouring rain. While each element would cover my travels to wherever I was going, being naked didn't help anything. I decided to weather the storm inside tonight.


I walked to my right, the way I had always heard Zoey's footsteps coming from and the first thing I came across was an apartment was a utility closet. I was pleased to see that the door was open and I shimmied my way inside.


It was dark inside aside from the sliver of light from the hallway but I successfully felt my way into what seemed like a decent hiding spot should Any one happen to open the door, which was lucky, because a moment later I heard footsteps coming from the way I had came.


Zoey.


Judging by the time it has taken, it had been just long enough for her to regret her decision, put some clothes on, and come out looking for me. She neared the closet, and I worked to hide myself further, but she just passed by. It was a little odd, but then again so was she.



I made myself comfortable, realising how late it was. I literally had just sat around all day, but going out in a storm was a shit idea so I decided to gather my thoughts and make a game plan tomorrow.


I faded in and out of sleep over the course of the next 3 hours. Only when I heard footsteps approaching did I wake completely.


This time, the closet door did open, and I could see Zoey's silhouette, soaked to the bone. She only glanced around quickly before she gave a defeated sigh, and walked away, leaving the door wide open. It was a little irritating trying to sleep with the light flooding in, but I made do and passed out for the night.



The next morning, I woke up to find it was still pouring outside. I sat and waited and what I imagine was 45 minutes to an hour later, Zoey passed by again on her way to work.


To set the record straight, I really wasn't hiding from or avoiding her. The fact that she wanted me back was irrelevant. Even if things went horribly for me out here, I couldn't have gone back anyway. This was the first time in 6 months that I had even had a glimpse of freedom, so I couldn't waste it.


Once I was sure she was gone, I climbed out of the closet and made my way to the stairwell. It took some doing, but a half hour later I was on the floor at the front door of her building. . . Now how to open it. . . .



First, I tried outright strength, but I was far too weak. I would have to hide until somebody came in and try to slip out. It seemed like forever before a girl who looked about my age came walking out of her apartment. She had on a rain coat and was holding an umbrella. I hid behind a corner in the wall and watched as she stood by the door, preparing to make a run for her car.


It was crazy to think about, but she was literally the first human I had layed eyes on in person in the last 6 months. It made me think about all my friends and family. Zoey had taken so much from me. Who knows what the final toll actually was of her.


I didn't have time to contemplate it, as the girl made her run. The door swung open far enough, then closed fast, then slowed. I sprinted for the opening and lept for the gap.



I let out a gasp as the cold rain hit me. It was hard to breathe. I hadn't really thought it all the way through, but I was outside at least. First thing first, I had to figure out where I was. I had seen Zoey's address 1 million times before [1427 West Addison street #32] but it never really meant anything to me, but now that I was outside, it seemed somewhat familiar.


I felt like I knew someone in this area, but I couldn't remember who exactly. To keep warm, I began to jog, sticking to the shadows, although there was nobody walking the street at all, possibly because of the rain. I was pretty out of shape, having just lazed around for the last 6 months, so jogging long distance was out of the question.


It took some time, and a lot of hiding from the rain, but eventually I was 5 blocks from Zoey's apartment. That was when I realized who i knew in the area.


Cadence Simpson.


Cadence Simpson was a fellow "struggling artist" I had known since I moved out of my parents house 3 years ago. I say "struggling" because her parents were filthy rich, and Cadence had access to daddy's money when she wanted it. She only struggled when it was convenient for her, and I gave her shit for it constantly.


I was pretty sure she lived in this neighborhood in a renovated warehouse her dad had bought for her, and 3 hours later, I finally saw her Porsche 911 turbo outside on the street. It was going on late afternoon by this time and I was drenched from head to toe.


I had an uncontrollable shiver now, and hypothermia was a real possibility for me. I needed to get inside. I walked up to the heavy front door that led to a walkway for Cadences large apartment. It had a doorbell, but I was far too small to ring it. I did remember there being a swing up window on the side that Cadence left open for her friends when she was out of town.


You had to crawl on your belly to get in when you were full sized, but I easily slipped through at my size. It went into an open room with a few of Cadence's sculptures inside as kind of a cool little gallery. I walked past the items in the room, and out into the hallway. Across it, was the sliding steel door that acted as her front door.


I took a deep breath as I stood outside it. Just as I hadn't seen anyone else in 6 months, I also hadn't talked to anyone else in 6 months. I was seriously nervous. Part of it was straight anxiety but part of it was Cadence's personality. . .


I lifted my hand and was about to knock, when the door slid open before I touched it and I was knocked to the ground by what felt like a tree trunk.


"What the fuck?" Cadences said as she saved herself from falling directly on top of me. She stood up and looked down at me. Her jaw dropped.



She looked like she had seen a ghost. Her face went paler than normal and she took a step back in awe. I was determined for things not to be different between us, so I walked past her and into her apartment.



"Cadence, I'm staying here for awhile." I said matter of factly.


She turned around slowly, a blank look on her face. Forgetting to close the sliding door, she walked to where I was drying myself off with a corner of a blanket on a bench.



"Pre. . Preston, what the fuck!" She said under her breath, her blue eyes burning into me.


"Well are you going to just stand there staring at me, or are you going to close the door and show me to my room?" I asked, smirking.


"Preston. . . You can't be here like this right now! You're. . . You. . ." She stammered.


"I know. . . . It's a long, fucked up story that I will tell you once I warm up and get something to eat." I told her.



"Uhh yeah. . . Something to eat." She said, unsure of what she should make as I followed her deeper into her humble "apartment"


It was more like a suite. It was huge and the perfect blend of high class and industrial.


I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over Cadence's body as she walked. It was a work of art by itself. From top to bottom she had long sandy blonde hair that reached down to the middle of her back. In the front, she always had her bangs over her right eye as part of her style. It was a shame because her eyes were gorgeous.


They had an unnatural electric blue color to them, and I always told everyone they were contacts but I knew it was all her. Down from that she had a cute upturned nose, and for whatever reason, her chubby cheeks were always rosey. Her plump lips usually had red lipstick on them and were forever configured in a slight smirk like she was always the smartest person in the room.



Cadence was a thick girl, but not excessively so. It worked well with her height, which was 5'11. If I was guessing, she probably weight about 170 or 180. I never asked. It's not that she wouldn't straight up tell me if I asked, but that she kind of intimidated me even when I was full size.



She was one of those rough friends who put you in head locks and tried to hit her guy friends in the nuts all the time. She was abbrassive I would say. . . . But she did it on purpose and that was what irritated me about her most times.



I was snapped back into the real world as we reached her kitchen. It was probably the most modern part of her whole place, with all new counter tops and appliances. It was a far cry from what I had grown used to over the last half a year.


I was startled as she turned to face me. .


"So what the hell Preston!? You. . . You disappear out of nowhere for months, then just show up on my door step and you're fucking tiny!?" She said, folding her arms and looking down at me.



"Food first, then the story." I reminded her.


"No. You don't get to just turn up in the middle of a storm, tiny, and expect me just to be ok with it. I want the story now." She stated, now putting her hands on her hips.



I knew I didn't have a choice.



"Ok. . . But just know that it's not really something I WANT to talk about and relive." I said as I climbed up on a stool she had lining a long counter adjacent the kitchen.



And so I began. . . . .





"So wait! What do you mean a "fetish model". . . Like feet or something?" Cadence asked, trying to grasp the concept.


"Yeah. . . It's not ONLY feet though. It could pretty much be anything. " I explained.



"And she makes her own videos, and sells them?"


"Yeah. She has an online store." I answered, as I watched my food cook on the stove.

"What's it called, I NEED to see this!" She responded, getting excited.

"No you don't NEED to see it. She took advantage of me so many times it's not funny. Plus, I know you can't keep your mouth shut about anything." I responded, looking away from her.

"I'm going to find it regardless of what you say. There can't be that many "Zoey's" with fetish stores, can there?" She asked, grinning.

This was typical Cadence. She thrived on doing whatever she knew would bother a person. She was a great and generous friend, but she was also a fucking asshole.

"Is my food ready or what?" I asked, rudely motioning to the stove.

"Just about. . . I just have to add the special ingredient that all the little assholes get!" She said, and she made me flinch as she dangled a loogie over the pot of ramen noodles. My eyes got embarrassingly big when I saw her do this, and she burst out laughing at me.

"You really think I would hock a loogie into your ramen noodles Preston?" She said, her eyes focused on me.

"Yeah! Yes I do. . . ." I answered flatly.

"Meh, you're probably right!" She shrugged. "But since you seem to have had a rough last couple months, I suppose I can let you slide this time. " she finished.



"Can you eat these things whole, or do you want me to cut them for you?" Cadence asked, genuinely.


I only blushed, afraid to ask as she stood in front of me with the bowl-full.


"God, you're so cute when you're all embarrassed like this!" She said as she pulled out a drawer close to her and grabbed a salad chopper. In short order she had my noodles chopped to a manageable size before she dropped the bowl in front of me.


I wolfed them down like I hadn't eaten in days, because honestly I hadn't. Whenever I got into a fight with Zoey, starving me was always part of the punishment whether she was in the wrong or not. Like a well trained husband, I quickly learned just to agree with her from the start when I sensed a fight coming for my own sake.



Cadence just watched me with a mix of pity and distain for the animal I had become. She had no idea what I had been through over the past 6 months.


"Preston. . . . Was it. . . Was it really that bad over there? At that girls apartment?"



Cadence moved the hair out of her face, and stared at me eye to eye.



"Sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn't." I said, keeping my answer intentionally short.


I could tell it wasn't good enough for her.


"That's it?" She asked, obviously unsatisfied.


"Yeah." I said, as I finished the ramen in record time, wiping my mouth.



"Seriously, I don't want to talk about it." I added.



I knew she would push it and I was right.


"She just starved you or what? "



I sighed a deep sigh.



"More or less. . . . It was punishment for any little infraction. One of the last times. . . She had a bad day at work, which was normal. All I did was not let her get under my skin when she tried to fuck with me. So she goes out and starts cooking right? . . Makes this amazing meal just to spite me. She called me over to where she was eating and acts like she was going to give me this piece of bread. I hate germs and she knows it, so she fucking stuffs the whole piece in her mouth and chews it all to hell. . . . . Then she puts fucking that v8 vegetable juice in her mouth too. . . ."



Cadence cringed. She knew where the story went from there.


"And it wasn't like. . . "Here you go, take a bite". . . She made me eat until it was all gone. . . . It's like eating a solid mass the size of a beach ball." I explained.


"Did you do it?" Cadence asked, completely taken with the story.


"I didn't have any choice. . . When she did shit like that, she physically wouldn't let me do anything else until I finished. I had to eat that disgusting shit for 3 hours before she finally went to bed. "


Cadence was silent.


"Her attitude rubbed me the wrong way that night. . . So I tried to retaliate. . For the sake of not getting my spirit crushed like that. . . So I used a plan I had been working on, but she. . . Outsmarted me, and beat the shit out of me for it. . . . Used the incident to film a video. . . "



"What do you mean she made a video? . Of her kicking your ass?" She asked, shocked.



I only nodded.


Cadence had a look of disbelief on her face.


"Don't you want some type of retribution for yourself? "


It felt like she wanted me to stand up for myself.


"It's not like that. . . . . . . Close your eyes."


"What?!" She said, unsure of what I wanted.


"Just close your eyes. It's fine." I assured her.


"Ok. . . . Now picture somebody as tall as a 5 or 6 story building. . . . "



"Ok. . " she said, her eyes closed.


"Now picture trying to affect that person in any significant way when they keep you hungry and flattened, 90% of the time." I concluded.



I could tell when she opened her eyes. . . Cadence understood me.




We spent the rest of the day getting me clothes and just being lazy. She set me up with one of the 4 extra bedrooms that her warehouse had to offer and made sure I felt at home before she left me to my own devices for the night. I honestly didn't sleep that well that night, but I was so thankful to my friend.

Chapter 6 by Stevie

That night, I had various dreams about Zoey. Nightmare after nightmare as she put me through my paces. From stomping me to death, to rubbing my naked body on any and all conceivable body parts, forcing me to cum and cum until my mind shut down completely.


But the time I actually woke up, my body ached from what, I didn't know. The power of the human mind I guess. The dreams seemed so real.


I put on a set of clothes and made my way to Cadence's "living room" which was really a wide open room with 2 story ceiling. The thing about her place, was that some parts felt nothing like a warehouse, then other areas felt exactly like the warehouse. A lot of time and money went into the place and it showed all over.


I found her sitting on her couch in shorts and a tight t-shirt that showed off her curvy form. It was hard not to stare after getting used to seeing average to below average Zoey all the time. Cadence was on her laptop focusing hard on something and didn't notice me until I was right in front of her.


When she saw me, she immediately closed it, revealing her trademark smirk. I was instantly apprehensive.

"Umm. . . Good morning?" I said, almost as a question to whether or not it was going to be a good morning for me.

"Good morning!" She answered, her grin widening.

I climbed up on to the couch next to her, and stretched out. That's how pretty much every day around Cadence was. She lived off of her parent's money so there was no need to work. She really only sat around and worked on sculptures all day, and when she was able to sell one, it was more about the satisfaction then the money.

"Why are you grinning like that? . . . It's fucking creepy." I said to her, as I took in the sunshine from the skylight her dad had installed in the roof. It was nice to see the storm was over and I honestly felt the same way about my ordeal. I was back in friendly territory and could go "home" at any time. Not that I was even ready to talk to my parents again.


"Oh. . . No reason. I just happened to find an interesting little store online that I'm pretty excited about! I think it was called. . . " she pretended to think, putting a finger on her chin. . "Zoey's fetish tidbits" she said, somehow her grin getting even bigger.


I wasn't surprised really. I knew she wouldn't listen to me. She never did, and that was what made her who she was.

"And?" I asked, annoyed.

She flipped open her computer again and started searching through video files.

"Well. . . I started out just buying one. . . . "Giantess?" Clip I think it was. . . Idk, it was just the top clip in the top 5." She explained.


I could feel heat in my face and I knew it was gonna turn red.


"And?" I asked again, trying not to lose my cool on a friend.



"Honestly. . . . Aside from the fact that it was happening to you. . . .that part was a little unsettling, but other than that i would say it's pretty fucking hot!" She said, trying to choose the right words.

I looked in her exposed eye, and I could tell she was being truthful with me.

"I mean, SHE was no looker, but with the right 2 people in a scene. . . I think I could get into it." She further articulated.

"Which one did you see?" I asked, ashamed.

"Well I've since bought them all, but I started with the one you said she made after you pranked her. "Little prick something or other" . . . . "

Her smile faded.

"Is that really how that whole thing happened?" She asked, serious now.



"Sort of. . . She really did call in sick just to beat me up that day. . . Only. . She stomped me off camera first out of anger. . I passed out and when I woke up, she was just filming it, with herself controlling the narrative this time.


"That's kind of fucked up, isn't it?" Cadence asked, looking at me for confirmation.


"I didn't have any say in it. That's the downside of being small. No matter if she was right or wrong. . .She was right. " I said, flatly.


"Preston, you can't just let her get away with that. I watched all of her videos. . . I still don't understand how you are even alive after all that. . . . . Not to mention the eraser. . "


"It's my body. . . It somehow handles the damage and heals pretty quickly. I don't know why really." I said, shrugging my shoulders.


Cadence looked like she was just thinking that detail over. It honestly made me nervous and it must have shown on my face because she commented on it.



" You can relax, I'm not going to hurt you or anything!" She said, defensively.


I don't know if I truly believed her, but I had no other option right now. It could always be worse.


"I'm serious Preston!" She reiterated. "I can tell by that look on your face that you don't believe me!" She sounded almost hurt.


"I believe you! It's just that you're pretty much KNOWN, for doing exactly the opposite of what people want you to do. . . All the time. . " I said, treading lightly.


"I. . . . I do not do that!" She shouted, getting flustered.


"You uhh. . You remember that time I told you not to go looking for Zoey's clip store?" I asked, with a smug smirk.


She knew I had her and she rolled her visible eye.


"Fine, I do! But not this time. . . " she was quite and got serious.


"If I'm being honest. . . . If you gave me permission. . . I WOULD crush you. I won't lie and say the idea doesn't turn me on. . . A lot." She said sheepishly.


I just looked at her as she shared this intimate information with me.


"The though of being able to squash a grown man under my feet on a whim. . . It's empowering, you know?" She admitted, her eyes closed, picturing it and I noticed her hand briefly stroke the front of her cotton booty shorts.


"I can't forgive her for taking you against your will and abusing you for 6 months, but if there was consent there and you were both into it. . . . I think it could be a beautiful thing." She finished.



There was silence as we both just layed on her couch, enjoying each other's company. After 20 minutes, she spoke out of the blue.



"Preston. . . . Let's start a clip store." She said like a little kid suggesting a lemonade stand.


"W-what?" I stammered, not believing my ears.


"Yeah! You said that Zoey's clip store is super important to her right? Well what if we made one and made it better than her's in every way, just to say "Fuck you!". She said, sitting up and looking at me hopefully.

"Cadence. . .listen. . . I really don't want to be right back into that a day after I escape it, you know. . . Like I would love to take her down a peg, but . . Getting beaten up and humiliated by someone else is just as bad. "

"What if. . . What if we made gentle clips?" She offered, almost pleading.

I admit that the urge to want to make my friend happy was strong, but I also knew that Cadence was a master of evoking that urge in people. Many times I had been roped into stealing property for her sculptures with her Jedi mind tricks. I had to talk her out of it.

"Cadence. . . There is a lot more that goes into it then just doing it, ok? You need at least one good camera, decent lighting, editing software if you want to save money on having someone else do it. . . ." I began.

"Well just tell me everything we might need, and I'll order it today! Over-night it and we could have our first video out by sunday!" She exclaimed, getting excited.

I still really didn't want to go down that road and she could tell.

"Please! Please, please please! If you get uncomfortable with it, we don't have to do it, I promise!" She begged.

. . . . . I couldn't believe I was actually considering it. . .

"Fuck! . . . Ok fine! I'll help you. . . But if it brings up ptsd, we stop. . .IMMEDIATELY." I said, emphasizing that I still wasn't perfectly fine with the whole thing.

"Yes!" She shrieked in a super girly way. To my surprise, she came bounding across the couch and gave me a huge hug, squishing me with her sizable tits. "I'm gonna go take a shower, then I'll take you to the doctor like I said I would, then we can order everything!" She said as she released me from her embrace and stood up. It was awkward for me to see her that happy but it felt good.

45 minutes later, we were in her car, headed to her doctor. I really didn't know what to expect, but she assured me she wouldn't let anything happen to me. She had booked the appointment under the guise that she herself needed help, then she would spring me on her doctor behind closed doors. . . . Typical Cadence.


Cadence kept me hidden inside her big purse while she filled out all of the paperwork for the appointment. 20 minutes later, I heard her talking to her doctor before light flooded in on me, and Cadence's face was above me. I let her grab me around the chest, and lift me from my prison.

Immediately there was a gasp, and I looked over to see a female doctor who appeared to be in her 40s looking at me, wide eyes, and hand covering her mouth in shock. She studied me more intensely than either of the girls had so far.

"How did this happen?" She asked, her tone harsh. "This is incredible!"

I told the doctor my tale as she inspected me with a fine tooth comb. I was made to strip, which wasn't a big deal after being naked for the last 6 months, and she took my height, weight, and a sample of my blood. An hour and a half later, we were able to leave.

Cadence suggested I call my parents, but I didn't think I was ready for that emotional journey just yet. The whole "son back from the dead" premise was over-done anyway. I would get there eventually.

We spent the afternoon spending a ridiculous amount of money on gear to open a clip store that I woke up not knowing I needed. 3 grand later, everything to make top notch videos was on the way.


"Are you really sure you should have spent that much money on something you don't know how to do?" I asked, only being realistic.


"Well hands on is the best way to learn, isn't it? Plus I have the best co-star in the giantess community on my side, right? I think it will only be a couple weeks before we are number one."


"I just mean like. . . Won't your dad be upset with you for spending 3 grand in one sitting? "


"Eh, probably. When he does, I usually just get in his face and bully him a little bit and he backs down. He's totally scared of me!" Cadence explained, grinning.


This was the girl who wanted to make "gentle videos". . . . Yeah right.



"Anyway. . . I'm bored! Let's see what you're little ex-girlfriend has been up to!" She said with a smile. A moment later, she had her laptop and was searching for Zoey.



"Oooh, two new clips Preston! I'm gonna buy em' ". Cadence shrieked with joy.


"I need some time alone, can you let me into your studio?" I asked, sliding off the stool by her kitchen.


"Oh come on! You're no fun!" She whined as she stood up and led the way to her studio. The lay out of her warehouse was pretty convenient. When you came in through the front door of it, her living quarters was on the right of this hallway and her gallery was the first door on the left. Next to the gallery on the left side was her studio. It was full of half finished sculptures she was working on and random piles of junk she had drug home to use in future sculptures.


Besides sculptures, a lot of her friends were painters and a lot of the artists in the city were like me. . . . That is, without residence sometimes, so when they crashed at Cadence's place, she had canvases and paint supplies on hand for them too. Right now, I just needed to get away from Zoey and her videos, so I decided to make something that would take my mind off of her.


I don't know why, but I found myself thinking of her a lot more than I thought I would. Not necessarily positive thoughts, but thoughts none the less.


We got to the studio, and Cadence slid the door open and turned on the lights. She showed me where everything was, and turned on the radio before leaving me alone to paint.


I stared at the blank canvas and all I could see was Zoey. I knew I wasn't about to start painting her, but I was a little big curious as to what she was doing right now. I could tell by the types of videos she posted, how she was feeling so I guess I could keep tabs on her if I really wanted to.


I just hoped I wasn't working on a mild case of Stockholm syndrome. I did help her make money, and raise the quality of her content, but it was always in my best interest to keep her happy while I was there. Thinking back to her mood swings and temper made me cringe. . .


I really thought I was in the mood to paint, but I just couldn't get into it. I walked out of the studio and back into Cadence's place. I found her on the couch with her head phones on, watching something with an almost hazy, glazed look in her eyes. She actually didn't even seem to noticed me walk up.


When she finally did notice me, she seemed to snap out of her trance and paused whatever she was watching in a hurry.


"Are you. . Alright there?" I apprehensively.


"Uhh, yeah! I was just umm. . ." She stammered, her face turning red as she thought of something to say.


"Shouldn't I be the one who just sits around, masturbating all day?" I asked with a smirk.


That. . .that isn't what I was doing!" She snapped, closing her laptop all together.


"Then why are the front of your shorts soaking through right now?" I pointed out, casually.


Cadence looked down and shrieked when she saw I was telling the truth.


"Fuck!" She shouted, standing up immediately.


I couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing. Her face was beat red and there was a wet spot on her leather couch.


"Oh shut the hell up!" She shot at me and she purposely knocked me over with her leg on her way to change her clothes.


It pissed me off, but I wasn't about to stand up to her. When she was out of view, I curiously opened her computer, although I was pretty sure what I would find.


I was right.


I immediately recognized Zoey's living room. . . The scene was the last time I had seen or talked to her. Cadence had only gotten through half of it, but it was for the best. In 2 clicks on the mouse pad, I deleted the video, then shut the computer again.


Just then, cadence came walking back down the stairs. Her face was still red, and she was wearing a different pair of shorts.


"You get that little situation handled?" I asked, smugly.


She just glared at me and walked right past me. I followed her.


"So what about the video turned you on that much? Was it my rock hard body or. . . Maybe Zoey's beautiful face? What are we talking about here?" I teased.



"It's SOOO funny isn't it? Well keep laughing! I'm getting ideas from her on things I'm going to do to you!" She said, giving me an evil grin.


"Can your big ass even touch your toes?" I asked, knowing it would rile her up.



She stopped dead in her tracks and I thought she was going to turn around and yell at me, but instead, she bent at her waist. I watched in awe as she straight up planted her palms flat on the floor. My eyes bugged out like a cartoon character as her fat ass seemed to expand and expand, wider and wider swallowing up her shorts and making a thong out of them. She smiled at me between her legs.


"Yeah, I think I can handle "the torture rack" or whatever she calls it. I guess we will find out for sure, if you keep talking shit little man!" She threaten, before standing up and continued on to the front door.


Then I noticed.


My heart was pounding in my chest, and I had an erection. I had to admit that getting dominated by a girl as big and beautiful as Cadence, had some appeal to me. Thinking about it, my genuine distaste for Zoey might have tainted that whole experience. The sky should have been the limit, but instead the limit was a dingy apartment in the industrial district.



Cadence slipped on her chucks, and opened the door, stepping out into the hall.


"Where are you going?" I asked, not really wanting to leave.


"I'm gonna go see some friends, I'll be back later." She replied, opening the metal entry door.


"What about me?" I asked, sounding a little more pathetic then I meant to.


"I'm not your babysitter. You can do whatever you want, just don't make a mess around here." She said to me, reassuring that I wasn't a prisoner here.


"You mean like the mess you made on your couch cushions?" I asked with a grin.


Cadence let out a chuckle, before letting her hand bag slide off her shoulder and walking toward me. Immediately I took off running, scurrying back through her apartment door, but luckily she was just bluffing.


"You better run, you little shit!" She called after me, before she slid the door and left.


Alone now, I took the time to roam Cadence's place. Most of it was very nice, but mostly unremarkable, until I found a ladder that went up through a hatch to the roof. I was too small to both climb the ladder and open the hatch, but I figured I could get Cadence to take me up there later.


For the time being, I went back to the studio and forced a painting, before passing out in the bed Cadence had given me.

Chapter 8 by Stevie
That night was even worse for nightmares. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get away from Zoey. She haunted my every moment of sleep. I didn't know how I could go another night of it.


When I woke up, the situation only got worse. When I opened my eyes, I was no longer in my bed. I was in the studio. Not only was I in the studio, I was covered in paint. . . .and I had BEEN painting.





"What do you think it means?" Cadence asked as we both just stood and stared.



"I have no idea. It must be from my subconscious."



"You know what it looks like don't you?" She asked me, still just staring.



"I don't want to talk about it." I answered.



"I'm. . . Not so good with like, . . Psychiatric type shit, but my mom has a pretty good shrink I could take you to if you want." Cadence offered.



"Schedule me an appointment." I said, unable to remove my eyes from the painting.



Some time later, when I finally got over the initial shock of my psyche crumbling, the packages Cadence ordered showed up.



Seeing her so excited made me feel a little better about my situation. Cadence was like a kid in Christmas, ripping open box after box and setting things up faster than I could see what she was opening.



"Ok, so I'll put these camera's on the charger, then in a few hours we can totally film something!" She exclaimed, plugging in the 3 cameras she bought. "I'll download the editing software too."



For the next hour, I directed her on different ways to work lighting, and explained different camera angles I had seen Zoey use. To my surprise, Cadence actually took what I was saying seriously, and she really seemed like she wanted to learn about the world of video making. I was by no means an expert, as I had learned from and with Zoey, but I think together, at least our camera work should be sufficient.



"Alright, the stuffs charged and ready to go! Let's film something!" Cadence shouted, holding both cameras in her hands.


"Do you even know what you want to film? Some types of videos sell better than others."


"I want. . . . " she began, tapping her chin with a finger ". . Foot worship!" She exclaimed cheerfully.



"Umm, no. ." I said flatly.


"What, why?" She asked, obviously offended.


"Because you walk around barefoot all day in a child labor factory. I'm not doing any foot stuff with that." I stated, as if it was final.



"Ok first of all, it's a child labor WAREHOUSE! There's a difference. And second, I keep my feet in amazing condition, thank you!" She answered, grinning.



"let me see the bottom of your left foot." I said flatly.


The grin disappeared from her face.


"Well I mean. . . Right now my feet are dirty. . . But they WILL be clean when we film this foot worship clip."


"There is no "when" here! I'm not doing it." I said folding my arms.


"You're really going to give me attitude, little man?" She asked, stepping up to me and looking down.



I was at a loss for words. From this view, the size difference between her and Zoey was Crystal clear. Cadence blocked out the light and was all I could see. I unconsciously took a step back but it didn't help.

"Look. . . Why don't we. . . Try like a. . " I stammered stupidly.

"I'm gonna go wash my feet, and when I get back. . . It's foot time for Preston!" She said with a grin, before turning and walking out of the studio.

I knew I couldn't talk her out of it at this point. I didn't know if she would force me to do it, but I figured this would make her happy so I would go along with it. It was just part of taking down Zoey's clip empire I guess.


Cadence returned 20 minutes later, and my jaw dropped. I didn't know exactly what, but she had done something different with her make up. She was pretty from the moment she woke up, but this pushed her into the realm of gorgeous. Her hair was damp, which added to the look somehow. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of those "juicy" shorts and her feet had flip flops on.


"Are you going to wipe that drool off of your face before we film?" She asked with a smirk as she walked over to where I was sitting.

"I'm the professional here! You just worry about keeping your panties dry." I shot back.

She stuck her tongue out at me, and began messing with a camera.

"So I think we should just do a basic little clip to start. Something easy to shoot with not too many angles to save on editing time. " I suggested.

"I want my debut clip to be amazing! Really set the tone, you know?" She said enthusiastically.

"And what exactly is the tone?" I asked nervously.

"I was thinking either coy and sexy, or strong and dominant." She informed me.

"My body and I would appreciate coy and sexy I think. . ."

She narrowed her eyes.

"This time we will do gentle, but I'm letting you know right now. . . You can't avoid me forever. Make me wait, and I'll dominate you whether you want me to or not." She said, coldly.

I don't know how much fear shown on my face, but it was apparently enough for her to notice. I figured she would say she was joking or something, but in typical Cadence fashion, that is where she left it, letting me squirm.


"Ok, let's start filming!" She shouted and got into position.


[Scene]


I was naked. My body wasn't exactly ripped, but it was fit enough to be on screen anyway. I took a few slow steps forward. In front of me, the giantess Cadence. Her long legs pulled into her chest and her beautiful, pale feet propped up, soles exposed and waiting for my touch.

As I approached, I looked up into her eye. In it, I saw girlish anticipation as she focused intensely on the little man at her feet. She bit her lower lip as she prepared for my initial touch. I couldn't help but marvel at her big, size 10 feet, the perfectly shaped toes of each foot up to my neck in height. Visions of her wide, soft soles, forcefully squashing me mercilessly beneath them, paired with their freshly washed strawberry smell, caused me to get hard right then and there. I knew focusing on her silver anklet for too long would force me over the edge, so I averted my eyes.

Slowly, I lifted my left hand, and caressed the pads of her toes. She let out a startled gasp. I wasn't sure if it was real or not, but I knew it was gold for the camera. I pulled my fingers gently across her toes as I walked from one foot to the other. When I got to the pinky toe on her left foot, I planted a soft kiss that earned me a soft moan from Cadence.

She was loving this, and it fueled my own performance.

I worked my way back down the line, planting soft kisses on each and every toe, before moving to her soles. There I implemented a combination of massaging and kissing. The moans became more and more frequent as I got more intimate with her feet.

Stepping between her feet, I used my hands to guide her soles flat, before I went in for the kill on the tops. With expert skill, I massaged her to within an inch of her life.

I gave it a moment of delay, letting the tension max out, before I planted one last final kiss on her big toe.

Cadence cried out in ecstasy, pulling her feet away from me and squirming hard from her seated position. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily.

"H-holy fuck!" She said, out of breathe. She sat for a moment before standing up and turning off the cameras.

"That was incredible Preston. . . . I had no idea you were capable of that. " She exclaimed, running her fingers through her hair.


"Thank you. . . Zoey went through a two week phase where all she wanted was foot worship, so I had no choice but to get good at it. I guess I really learned something huh?


"That was fucking unreal!" I. . . I might have to send her a thank you card!"


Cadence set up her laptop on a desk she had in the studio and got to work uploading the footage from the 3 cameras. She picked me up and set me in front of it.

"I'm leaving the editing to you. I'm not good with computer shit really." She said. "Besides. . . . I need a new pair panties." She said with a wink, before leaving me alone.

I set to work with editing, putting together my best work. Hours later I was finally finished and ready to show her.



"Number 38, that's pretty good!" Cadence shouted as we looked at how our one and only clip [sensual giantess foot worship] was doing on clips4sale.


"It's not bad" I said calmly.


"You never get worked up! For our first clip, it's really good!" She responded, punching me in the arm and knocking me over.


"Ow! Jeez, calm down!" I whined, holding my shoulder in pain.


"Don't be such a little pussy." Cadence said, grinning at me.


"It pisses me off that Zoey is still staying number 1, even without you. She keeps putting out those little micro clips and different POV stuff. I have to give it to her, she's resilient."


I only nodded in agreement.


"Oh well, you don't build a fetish empire in a day. " she said, closing her laptop. "We need to get going, your psychiatrist appointment is in a half hour, and it's all the way across the city. "




The psychiatrist was just about what I expected. A woman in her mid 60's I would guess. Her brown hair had begun to grey and she had begun needing thicker glasses. She had a certain motherly quality about her and that made it easier to talk to her I guess.


"So you've been seeing her in your dreams correct?" She asked me. Dr. Carlson was her name.

"Yeah. . . That's right."

"And what would you say is the overall nature of these dreams." She followed up.

"They aren't dreams, their nightmares. She's always tormenting me. . . Sometimes worse. "

"Hmm" was all she said as she wrote something in her notes.

"These nightmares. . . You didn't have them when you were being held by her?"

"Not nearly as frequently. Only on particularly rough days. . . Although to be fair, I never slept much while I was there anyway. . . Not while she was home. "

The doctor took more notes.


The session went on like this for a while and when the time was over, in typical shrink fashion she suggested I schedule another appointment. I didn't want to keep spending Cadence's money on my medical expenses, so I told the doctor I'd be in touch.


"So what, she says you're pretty fucked or something?" Cadence asked, with no sympathy as she sat down in the drivers seat.

"I'm just. . . It's gonna take some time to get my mind right. Zoey wore me down psychologically." I explained.

"Well whatever, we need to get going on our plan to bury her! Let's get back and film something new!" She said as she sped towards her apartment.



"So what are you thinking?" She asked me, fiddling with the camera charger.

"Well. . . I think it's safe to say that I've been the source of your pleasure, intentionally or not, more than my fair share. Maybe you should return the favor. . . " I alluded.

Cadence narrowed her eyes and gave me "the look".


"I'm not gonna suck your dick, if that's what you're asking for!" She said, flatly.

"C'mon! We're a team here!" I said with a grin. "Both players deserve to be happy don't they?"

"I tell you what. . . You get us a clip to number 1, then we'll talk about it." She said, setting up the camera on a tri-pod.

"You know if you deny me, I'll just hold you down and take what I want!" I threatened, purposely trying to be creepy.


"Yeah, we'll see how well that goes for you with your head shoved up my ass!" She shot back, grinning.

And just like that, she crushed my momentum.

"Whatever. . . I'm not afraid of you!" Was all I could think to say.

We sat in silence for a second before she spoke.

"Hey, how about an ass worship video?" She suggested.

"I'm sick of worship videos!" I complained.

"You've literally done ONE." She argued.

"And it was enough. I don't want people thinking I'm your little slave Cadence."


"Nobody's gonna think that! Besides, how jealous will Zoey get if she sees you getting to worship a girl who's way hotter than she is?!"

"Her brain doesn't work like that. She won't get jealous, she will get angry. . . At me! I. . . I know the chances are really slim. . . But if she ever gets her hands on me again. . . She WILL kill me."

"I think you're being over-dramatic! Besides, I won't let her touch you. Believe me."

Her words did little to console me, and she seemed to always have a sense of when I didn't believe her about anything.


"I'm serious! She's what. . . 5'4 120 at the most. I'd demolish her!" Cadence said, pounding her fist on the counter top.



"I don't know. . . . It's just more than that for me. You see things differently when you come up to her shin and she weighs 100x more than you. . ."


"That's what we are going to film!" She exclaimed like she just had an epiphany.



"What?" I asked, confused.


"Size comparison! You and me!" She said, clapping with glee.


I really REALLY didn't want to film a size comparison video with the biggest girl I knew, but i could tell she wasn't going to let me out of it.


My lack of objection gave her my answer.


"So. . . It will probably be tricky to film, but first I'll get a close up on you, then you can edit in the footage from the camera further away for me. " she ordered.



A few minutes later, all the lights were set up and we began to film.
Chapter 8 by Stevie
For the next half hour, Cadence proceeded to beat me down verbally. I don't know if it was intentional, but the shoot quickly turned from a size comparison video to a size humiliation video. Every measurement was taken with belittling comments about how much bigger she was and the different ways her size could easily dominate me.


By the end of the shoot, I was red faced and I had already decided I wasn't editing the footage, I would make her do it. She set me up with the cameras and uploaded the video to be edited, before leaving me to do the work. When she came back two hours later, I was across the room painting. She walked over to the computer to check my progress.



"Is it ready for upload already?" She asked, looking at the editing screen.


I said nothing.


"Preston?" She asked again, thinking I hadn't heard her.


I felt her footsteps on the floor behind me, before she reached down and plucked the paint brush from my hands.


"What the fuck!" I snapped angrily.


She gave me a surprised look and dropped the brush on the floor.


"I. . . Just asked if the video was ready?" She said, holding her hands up in mock surrender.


"I'm not doing it. You're on your own." I said flatly, taking the brush back and painting again.



"What? Why?!" She asked, a worried look on her face.


I just ignored her.


"What the hell is your deal right now?" She asked, crouching to get closer to me.


"My DEAL, is that you were a complete bitch to me for that entire fucking shoot! You said size COMPARISON, not size HUMILIATION! It was a bunch of bullshit!" I screamed at her.


". . . It was justfor the camera! I did what people want to see! It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between acting and not acting. If you didn't like it, you should have said something." She said, defending her actions.



"It was pretty obvious I didn't like it! You would have realized that if you weren't such an attention whore all time!"


That little conment was what set her off.


In a heart beat, she was standing over me at her full height. Before I could blink an eye, her black and white converse was directly above my head. She was going to crush me.


I closed my eyes and ducked, but her rubber sole never flattened me. Instead, I heard it smash down beside me as Cadence put her foot through the painting I was currently working on. I heard the wooden frame snap under her shoe, but she didn't stop with just one step.


Cadence proceeded to stomp the shit out of my painting until it was nothing but tooth picks and shredded canvas, but she wasn't finished. I could only watch helplessly as she walked around the studio until she had every single canvas under her arm. She also took all the paint and put it far out of my reach.



"There! How's that for attention whore, you little dick?" She asked, with a pissed off look on her face. "You can have all this shit back when you finish editing the video!" She said, before she turned to walk away.


I should have just let her go, but my pride got the best of me. In a last ditch effort to have any type of say in the argument, I took the wet, green brush i was using, and I hurled it at her. It did nothing but glance off her leg and get some paint on her, but I immediately regretted it.



"Oh really?" She asked, setting down the canvases.


Before I could react, she snatched me up. In one quick move, she spread her thighs and I was shoved up below her crotch, before she clamped her legs back together. Her trademark smirk was present as she began to squeeze and release me in a slow rhythm.



My groans and cries only seemed to fuel her as she looked down into my eyes. I struggled the best I could, but she was far, far too much for me. I felt like I most likely couldn't have escaped her at full size. Cadence was a brute of a girl and she loved to make people feel small and weak.



At this point, I really didn't know how far Cadence planned to take this, but I knew how far my ribs could go without breaking and I knew how long I could last before passing out. She continued to swell her creamy thighs, pushing me ever closer to both. My tiny fists pounded her thighs and I tried pathetically to pry them apart to no avail.



Eventually, the lack of oxygen got to me and I passed out to her still kneading me in between her legs. I never saw her burst out laughing. I didn't feel her spread her thighs and let me flop limply to the floor, and I didn't see her slide the steel door to the studio shut, sealing me inside.



When I finally got up, my head was foggy and it was hard to stand. My whole body ached from the rough treatment of it. I immediately started heading to the computer. I knew Cadence wouldn't punish me physically for not having the video edited, but I didn't want to tempt her either. I logged in, and for the next 3 hours I set to work reliving the whole humiliating scenario.



I finished and went to leave the studio to go tell her, and that was when I noticed that the giant metal door had been closed.



She really meant to keep me in here until I submitted to her and did what she wanted. . .



Immediately, flashbacks of Zoey entered my mind and my body began to ache worse. While Cadence was a friend, I couldn't help feeling like maybe I should leave while the choice was still mine to make.




I pondered this for the next hour, since I was trapped inside the studio. From my place on the couch, I heard the door slide open and somebody's footsteps. I knew it was Cadence, but to my surprise she didn't appear in front of me. She paused somewhere behind me, and I heard the buttons of her computer before it snapped closed. Last I heard her footsteps leaving again, this time leaving the door open.



I got up from the couch and claimed my freedom. Making my way into her apartment, I passed Cadence sitting at her kitchen counter with her laptop.


"Hey, this is a really good edit you did on this! Pretty much perfect." She said, enthusiastically.



I honestly thought about stopping and giving her a piece of my mind, but I thought better of it and just continued on to my room.


2 minutes later, Cadence appeared in the doorway.


"So what? You're just going to sit in here and cry?" She asked me, her voice devoid of any sympathy.


I only gave her the middle finger and rolled over on my bed so I was facing away from her.


I heard her chuckle like her anger was high and felt her thump up behind me. Next, she grabbed my shoulder and rolled me over.



"Seriously Preston, you don't need to be like this! I only crunched your painting because you called me an attention whore and I only squeezed you because you threw a wet fucking paint brush at my favorite shoes! If you weren't an asshole to me, I would have left you alone. "



"Ok, whatever. . . . Just get out of my face." I said, rudely.


I could tell that my comment pissed her off, but she let it slide.


"I'm making a midnight snack. Come down and get some. I want to get your opinion on some ideas I have. "



Begrudgingly, I walked my way down to the kitchen and climbed up on a stool. A few seconds later, Cadence served me a slice of the pizza she had made. I didn't need to ask for her to cut the slice into pieces I could manage, and I was grateful.


"Ok, so I have some things I need to tell you." She said as she sat down across from me and began eating her own slice.


"First of all, I promise you. . . The next video is going to be me dominating you." She said flatly.



"No! No way!" I said immediately, throwing my pizza down on my plate.


"Yes! I don't care what you say about it! Honestly, if you fight me, it will just make for better footage anyway. One way or another, I'm outsizing you on camera." She said, matter of factly. "If you're staying here for free, and I'm paying your bills, then that's how it's going to be. I have needs too!"



"How can you try to justify yourself!? We're fucking friends! At least with Zoey, there weren't any illusions that she was a decent human being!" I shouted at her.



"Yeah, but that's how you know you can trust me! I'm not going to take things too far because I like you! Right now, you just have something I want, and we're making a fair trade. . . If not, I can always drop you back off at Zoey's place." Cadence said, still just eating her pizza.


I was honestly furious with her. My body was trembling as she just sat there casually eating. I had to walk away before I said or did something I would regret. I climbed down carefully from the stool and headed to the front door.


"Hey! Where do you think you're going? I'm not done talking to you!" She said, standing up and following me.



"Cadence, I'm dead serious. . . Just fuck off and leave me alone for a while." I shouted, not bothering to turn around.



Suddenly, she grabbed my arm, stopping me dead in my tracks.


"Unfortunately for you, that isn't the only thing I have to tell you. I know you're not going to like this next part either so get ready to throw an even bigger hissy fit."


I pulled my arm away from her, even though she just allowed me to, and just stood staring away from her.


"So umm. . . I kind of may have told Keira that she could stay here too. . Her old roommate was being a total bitch and kicked her out." Cadence began.


I was immediately blind with rage. It took all I had not to flip out on her.




Keira was another artist in the city. A painter, like myself, which was fine but the conditions of our first ever meeting set the tone for our whole relationship. I was made aware of her existence about a year and a half ago. A friend had told me that some ginger girl was going around taking credit for a painting. A painting I had done and left at a friend's house months before.



Sure enough, this tall, skinny 17 year old girl was claiming my work and using it to get recognition. I quickly and easily put an end to her by showing one of the tell tale signs in all of my paintings, but I didn't stop there. Maybe I might have been too rough on her and maybe I didn't need to humiliate her as much as I did, but it's what she gets for stealing my, or anyone else's art and claiming it as her own.



Long story short, I hated her. I hated her and now Cadence was going to let her live with us.



Cadence's voice shook me from my thoughts.


"I. . . I know you're probably really pissed off but there is something else you need to know too. Handle this however you need to, and I won't try to stop whatever you plan to do but. . . . . The rumor on the street was that Keira was actually the one who told your old landlord that you were living at your studio."


I froze in place. .


"What the fuck did you just say!?" I asked, turning to face her.


She actually looked a little nervous and intimidated by me.


"That's not all. . . . . She's. . . . After she got you kicked out, she took over your studio lease and sold all of your work to pay for 4 months rent on it." She said, judging my reaction, apprehensively.



I was livid. . . . Words really couldn't describe it. Visions of the things I wanted to do to Keira played in my head. She had better pray that I never get back to my normal height, because I was liable to kill her.



"Preston?" Cadence asked, a worried look on her face.



I had to just walk away. Having taken all of the paint supplies from me, I had no way of effectively releasing my frustration, but I couldn't stand to look at Cadence right now.



I walked out the door and headed through her gallery across the hallway. She followed me, and it only worked to piss me off even more.



"Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" She said, turning the light on for the room.


"I really don't fucking care! You seriously did one of the only things that could piss me off this much! What the fuck were you thinking?!" I screamed at her. I kept moving, heading for the open window. I really didn't have a plan for when I got outside, I just knew that I wasn't sticking around to talk to her.



I could hear and feel her coming up behind me, and just as I was about to climb up and out, I felt fingers wrap around my skinny chest.



"Would you stop acting like a little brat for two seconds and let me explain why I did it!?" Cadence asked, frustration in her voice as she lifted me off my feet and to her face.



"You did it because you always pull this type of shit just to piss people off!" I shouted, pounding my fists fruitlessly on her thick fingers.



"I did it because she agreed to be the camera operator and my little slave girl!" Cadence shouted back.


I was silent.


"I told her she could stay, but she had to be around whenever we want to film, and she has to let me do whatever I want to her!" She elaborated, barely hiding her excitement.



"I don't fucking care!" I lied. " I'm leaving tonight. There is no way I'm gonna live with that fucking bitch!" I fumed, squirming in her hand. Finally it became too much and she put me down.


"Well what do you want me to do? Huh? She is my friend just like you are! She has just as much right to stay here and plus. . . Think of all the possibilities of what we can do to her!



I didn't have time to "think of all the possibilities" I was furious.



"Did you tell her about me?" I asked, stone serious.


"What?" Cadence asked, her smile fading.


"Did you. . . . Tell her about me?" I repeated, trying not to lose my cool.



"Well yeah, but I mean. . . . She seemed really cool with it. " she answered, shrugging.


"I fucking bet she was cool with it! Because now she can finally kick my ass Cadence! " I screamed, my voice cracking.


She said nothing, and her face turned bright red with embarrassment. I had to get away from her. The very sight of her was driving me over the edge. I stormed up to my room and closed the door door enough so I could still get out if I needed to. I could do nothing but wait for Keira to show up tomorrow.
Chapter 9 by Stevie
I slept like a rock that night, not waking up until late in the afternoon. I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing.


It took me a minute to realise what was going on, before the doorbell rang again. I listened for the sound of Cadence walking downstairs but it never came, which was odd. I climbed down from my bed and walked through my door to look through the railing that lined the upstairs walkway.


Cadence was no where to be seen as the doorbell rang again, twice this time. I walked down the way, and stuck my head inside Cadence's room but it was empty. I began to worry as everything was quiet.



It took me a few seconds like it always did, but I shimmied down the steps to the main floor and peeked nervously down towards the front door. It was open, and light poured into the entry way from above the outside door. I stepped closer, and stuck my head around the corner to see if whoever it was had left.



Suddenly, from across the hall in the gallery I heard a grunt. I immediately knew who it was, and what she was doing. Keira was coming in through the side window. Instantly, I bolted for the stairs. I could hear her messing with luggage or something behind me, trying to navigate through the maze of Cadence's sculptures.


Awkwardly I climbed the stairs and made it to the top just as Keira stepped through the door.


"Cadence?" She called, looking around, two duffle bags in her hands.


I crouched down by the railing and watched her. She checked a few of the rooms on the main floor before taking out her phone and dialing.



[Hello?. . . . Yeah Cadence, it's Keira. I'm at your apartment, are you here somewhere? . . . Ok. . . . Alright cool, I'll check it out. . . . . No. . . . No, I haven't seen him. I just got in. . . . Ok. . . . . Ok. See you in a bit. . . . Bye.]



Keira hung up her phone and immediately looked up in my direction. I ducked back, my heart skipping a beat. I didn't know if she had seen me but I wasn't taking a chance, running into my room and under the bed. I felt like such a pussy hiding in my room, but being alone with Keira in this vulnerable state was a worst case scenario. Cadence was going to get a serious piece of my mind when she got home.



Listening closely, I heard Keira's footsteps coming up the stairs in my direction. My eyes were welded to the door, fully expecting her to come bursting in and snatch me from the security of the bed. To my relief, she reached the top step and turned to the right. She traveled down the walk-way and rounded the corner. She continued on to the last door.


My heart rate began to lower and I started to relax as I was sure she didn't see me. Cadence must have given her the only other bedroom left on the second floor. There were still more on the first floor below ours though.


I rolled over on to my back and put my hands behind my head. The ultra soft carpet was very comfortable and I had already decided I wasn't leaving the safety of my bed until Cadence came home. The problem was, I didn't know where she was or how long she woul be-



"SURPRISE!"



My bedroom door burst open and before I could even roll over, Keira was on her knees in front of me, craning her neck to look under the bed. I had barely even noticed her when her long, slender fingers wrapped around my ankle and I was drug out of my hiding place.


"Gotcha!" She exclaimed as she held me upside down in front of her as she looked me over.


"Holy shit! Cadence wasn't lying. . . . You're fucking tiny! " She said, giving me an uncomfortable shake. The blood was beginning to rush to my head.



"Put me the fuck down!" I shouted at her.

"No way, we need to have a little talk." Keira said ominously, before carrying me out of my room and down the stairs to the living room.

Keira unceremoniously dropped me on the floor in front of the couch before she plopped down heavily above me. She immediately made me uncomfortable by planting her big feet on either side of me. I saw her pull out her phone and face turned red as she took a quick picture of me with her flip flop clad feet as the back drop.

She just ignored me as she posted the picture God knows where. A few seconds later, she turned her attention back to me.

"I just can't get over this! It's like. . SO perfect! You finally got what you deserve." She said, a goofy grin on her face.


"How the fuck did I deserve this!?" I shouted at her, any trace of fear gone now. I should have known better than to engage in conversation with her.


"It's more like how DIDN'T you deserve this! You are a complete asshole all the time!" She said, glaring down at me.


"Only to art stealing pieces of shit!" I said, my tone calming. I knew from experience that she had no real response to that.


"Oh what the fuck ever! It doesn't matter anyway. Even with you sabotaging me 24 hours a day, I still managed to make a name for myself didn't I?"


I only chuckled, and looked away.


Not giving her any type of credit was the easiest way to piss her off. She had something to prove and I guess somewhere along the line I became her biggest critic or hurdle. . . I don't know which exactly.



"What's so funny?" She asked, scowling.


"Nothing. . . Are we done here?" I asked, turning away from her, pushing her buttons.


"Not even fucking close! We need to talk about this new living arrangement." She said, roughly grabbing my arm inside her fist and lifting me off my feet like I weighed nothing. She dangled me painfully from her seated position in front of me.



"The living arrangement is pretty simple. . . You stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours. Should be easy enough for even a big dumb ginger like you to understand!" I said spitefully, my distaste for her on full display.

She chuckled, but I felt her grip on my arm tighten immediately.

"Now THAT'S funny! You really think I'm gonna change course and go out of my way to avoid a tiny little twerp that I could just as easily flatten? I don't think so! You stay out of MY way, and maybe I won't stomp your little ass!" Keira threatened loudly, giving me another shake before dropping me back on the floor and crossing her legs. I looked up to see the bottom of her dirty yellow flip flop looming above me.

"No. . . I was thinking more of a size hierarchy." She finished, giving me a devilish grin.

I knew I couldn't let her push me around right out of the gate so I stood my ground.

"There already is a size hierarchy. . . Cadence is bigger than you, and she has my back. That puts you at the bottom of the totem pole." I explained arrogantly.

She seemed to be thinking that bit of information over.

"Huh. . . . I guess you're right!" She agreed in a condescending tone " but uhh. . . I don't see Cadence here right now. So where does that leave you?" She asked in mock confusion.


It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where she was going with this. There was a brief moment of silence, before I made a run for it. Unfortunately, she was all over me.


She pounced on me like a cat, her big palms flattening me to the floor. I let out a pained groan as she let her weight wear me out. Internally, I heard my ribs creak and my hips pop. Her long fingers wrapped around my skinny chest, trapping my arms at my sides. I winced as she used both hands to apply pressure, crushing me with ease.


The look on her face said she had been waiting for this [the act of getting any type of revenge on me] since probably the day I called her out. She was grinning from ear to ear as she squeezed the life out of me. Beyond the strain of being crushed, the lack of oxygen was taking its toll as well.


"So. . . I was thinking. . . That whenever Cadence isn't around, you're going to be my little bitch." She said, beginning a ruthless cycle of tightening and loosening her grip on me. By this point, I was about ready to pass out completely as Keira melted my body in her hands.


"Go. . Awwww. . . Go fuck yourself!" I managed to squawk between squeezes.


"Go awww!" She mimicked me, laughing her ass off. "You're so pathetic. That, and you really aren't in any position to talk shit to me!" She spat, emphasizing her point with a joint popping squeeze. My will to fight her was fading fast as she turned my body to jelly. She purposely burned my skin by wringing her hands back and forth around my torso. Keira was just essentially a giant, red headed boa constrictor. Unless Cadence walked in immediately, it seemed my choices were complete submission to her, or pass out. . .


As if on cue, Keira's death grip on me loosened and she allowed me to slide limply to the floor from between her hands.

"Ugh, yuck! You got my hands all sweaty!" She said in disgust, wiping them on Cadence's couch. "Ha! I literally squeezed juice out of you!" She exclaimed, laughing.

I was too out of it to enjoy the joke I guess. I just layed there, clutching my chest and struggling to catch my breathe. Keira gave me a brief moment to get my bearings, but it was short lived.

"Ok enough rest! I didn't squeeze you THAT hard. . . Stand up, I know what your first task is going to be." She said, and I watched her slide her feet out of her sandals.

My eyes didn't really want to focus as I stood, wobbling in front of her. Between us, her giant, dingy yellow flip flops. Her legs were in her chest and I could see her toes poking over the edge of the couch.

"The first thing you're going to do, is clean my flip flops." She said, flatly. She looked down at me, fully expecting me to raise some type of stink, and she was right to assume that I would.

"No." Was all I said to her.

It worried me slightly that it seemed to be the answer she was looking for.

"Umm. . . Yes. . . You're GOING to clean them." She responded, extending her feet down to the floor, more or less surrounding me.

"I guess I'm not exactly sure what part of "NO" you didn't understand. . ." I replied, my voice dripping with attitude.

She gave me a look of disbelief. It was like never in her wildest dreams did she consider that I might not do what she wanted.

"You do realise that I can squash you if you don't do it, right?" She asked, as if she was dealing out valuable information.

"Yeah. I uhh. . . I kind of gathered that after you nearly broke my ribs 2 sevonfs ago!" I answered, sarcastically.

"So why not just do it? You know I'll gladly crush you again. It's not worth it to be an asshole when you're the size of a Barbie doll." Keira rationalized, leaning over me.

"Its not something you would understand because you don't really HAVE principles. If I was to willingly clean your disgusting flip flops, I'd have to live with that for the rest of my life. . . . But if you force me. . . . Everything changes. If you MAKE me do it, on fear of getting physically dominated by you, there is nothing I can do about it and it is what it is." I explained to the gigantic red head.

"Oh what ever!" She said loudly, reaching for me. "Don't give me that Zen bullshit!"

I was lifted, turned horizontally, and placed roughly on my stomach on top of her right flip flop. A second later, I felt her clammy sole meet my back. My face was pushed into the well worn brown sole of her sandal and I had to clamp my mouth shut to avoid getting any grime in it as her toes planted themselves on my head.

I gave it a minute to see if she was done messing with me. She had me utterly pinned, unable to move anything but my legs from the knee down.

"Jeez! Your head is only barely bigger than my big toe!" She exclaimed, and I groaned in pain as she scrunched her toes, gripping my head between them and cranking it back for a few seconds before releasing it. Relief was brief as a moment later, she began to twist and grind the ball of her foot into my shoulder blades.


I was in hell as one of the people I despised most in this world, made a toy out of me. She hummed to herself as she casually obliterated me underfoot. I could hear my shoulders popping and creaking as she continued to twist with no mercy. My shirt was twisted into a pretzel and ground with a light layer of filth as I was forced into cleaning her flip flop against my will.


"Aww! Look! You're doing such a good job cleaning my flip flop! See?" She asked, lifting her foot from my back so that I could inspect the sole. Not that i had enough energy.


She let me lay for a few seconds while she took a quick selfie. The amount that she cared about what she was doing to me was underwhelming to say the least. When she finished, I felt her toes dig into my side and she rolled me over to look up at her. Just to be a bitch, she placed her foot back down on my chest, pinning me down.


I struggled to breathe under the weight of it, and my hands unconsciously moved to push against it, to no avail. She slowly but surely increased the pressure she was exerting on me, watching with amusement as my face began to turn from red to blue.


"Are you having trouble down there?" Keira asked, in a false sweet voice.


Of course I was unable to answer that, as I was on the verge of passing out. I began to tap frantically on her toes, doing everything I could short of begging to get her to release me. She only smirked down on me, holding me in place. She seemed perfectly content to watch my lights go out.


I struggled as hard as I could, but I was no match for the weight of her humongous foot. She continued watching me for a moment longer, before she eased the pressure, althoug I was still pinned down. Above me, Keira had paused to answer a text message. Her attention was only briefly averted, before her gaze returned to me. She looked as though she was contemplating what to do next.


"Nighty night!" She exclaimed suddenly , waving her fingers at me as her slender foot suddenly lifted from my chest and hung above me, ready to deliver the finishing blow.

"Please Keira. . . Don't do this!" I managed to say, looking up from between her toes.

"Hmm. . . . " She said, tapping her finger on her chin. "You don't by chance happen to remember a year or so ago when I politely asked YOU. . "Not to do this" when you were going around burning every bridge I might have had in the city, do you?" She asked, placing her foot back on the ground and leaning forward and getting right in my face.

"Yes. I remember." I answered, quietly.

"And I'm sure you remember that you went ahead and did it anyway, didn't you!" She sneered, contempt dripping from her voice.

"Yes I did. But that is where having principles comes in. You're not going to bully me into saying I was wrong, or apologizing, just because you think you have the upper hand right now." I said, confidently.

"Oh, I'm 100% sure that I have the upper hand right now! Look at you! You shrink down to this pathetic little size, and then you're dropped right here in my lap!"

"That's true, but karma has a way of sorting these things out." I answered, smugly.

"Karma!? You want to talk to ME about karma!?" She shouted at me, and in an instant I found her foot back on my chest. "I think you need a refresher on the score here! Yeah, I stole your painting! My karma was that I got busted and nobody trusted me. Fair enough. But then. . . . The little pipsqueek whose art I stole, decides he's going to take it a step further. . . And a step further. . . Until finally. . I have to BEG, for Flow's to even sell me any paint or brushes! Like. . . I understand that people might not "like me". . . But going out of their way to treat me like garbage at galleries and museums when I'm just trying to better myself? . . . . Fuck that! And fuck you! If you ask me, this whole thing is YOU, getting what YOU deserve!"

A moment later her foot lifted from me again, only this time I couldn't escape my fate. Her filthy sole descended violently on to me. It was the last thing I saw before I was stomped into unconsciousness.
Chapter 10 by Stevie
Some time later, I awoke with a gasp. It took me a minute to even remember where I was. It all came flooding back to me in a giant wave.


Keira.


I could hear her voice in the kitchen, and it sounded like she was talking to Cadence. I peeled myself off of the floor, brushing the dirt off of my clothes. My chest ached like nobodies business, and I'm not sure if she did something else to me when I passed out, but my ankle was killing me now too.


I limped my way towards the kitchen. I would have loved to go up to my room, but there was no way I was climbing the stairs in this condition.



When I came around the corner, Keira's back was turned to me, but Cadence was facing me and caught sight.


"What the hell happened to you!?" She asked, partially laughing. Keira turned to look at me when she heard this. The look on her face told me I would be wise not to say anything. I didn't care.


"What the fuck do you think happened?!" I snapped at her.


Keira burst out laughing and Cadence looked shocked.


"Hey! Don't talk to me like that!" Cadence shouted at me, defensively.


"It's your fault!" I screamed back.


"Awww, he's soo mad just because I squished him a little bit!" Keira laughed.


She knew exactly what to say to push my buttons. It instantly reminded me of my little sister. My sister Tegan was the same age as Keira, but being from different sides of the city, luckily they didn't know each other. Tegan was a master of getting under my skin with snarky little comments and condescension. She always seemed to have a way of making me look stupid in front of people.


Although we were about the same size normally, I proved that I could usually take my sister if things got physical, although they rarely did. Me, being the scrawny, artist type, somehow trumped her "popular, athletic" build. She was definitely faster than me and admittedly maybe even stronger, but I guess I somehow had more "technique" if you could call it that. I could only imagine what she would do to me if she crossed paths with me at this size.


I had been out of the house for 3 years at this point, but I know that she had been just about to move to college around the time I had my accident. Too bad I would probably never see her graduate, either by choice or by fate.


I snapped back into the real world as my body was moving on its own. Keira had pushed me past my limit and I was blind with rage. Before I knew what I was doing, I walked over to where her feet were resting on the bottom bar of the counter stool, reared back, and began punching her in the ankle bone and feet as hard as I could. I don't really know what I expected to happen. Maybe I could hit a nerve or something, to amplify my force and do some damage but no such luck.


It felt literally like punching a rock. Pain shot through my hands, but I did my best not to show it. Her reaction worried me.


"Huh. . ." She said thoughtfully.


A moment later, she stood, forcing me to take a step back as she rose to full height. I looked up, and her smug expression told me she was only amused by my retaliation. I knew I had to get out of there.

"Awww, it looks like the little guy REALLY wants to take another nap!" She said, baby talking me. I turned to run, but immediately felt her hands wrapped around me.

"Cadence, get her off of me!" I screamed, my voice cracking as she lifted me up to chest level.

Cadence had a hazy look in her eye as she watched the situation unfold. I'd seen this look before when she was watching porn on her computer. She was completely zoned out and extremely aroused. She did nothing to help me. Keira looked over to see if Cadence would intervene, before seeing she was out of it.

"Huh. . . Looks like she doesn't care what happens to you. So much for your stupid little totem pole!" Keira commented, before slowly lowering me to the round, vinyl cushion of the stool she had been sitting on. She placed me flat on my back, and easily fought off my tiny hands, pinning me down.

"I think since you want to BE such a little ass. . . . Maybe you'd like some. . . Quality time with mine." Keira said, as she turned and climbed up onto the bar of the stool, her big, round ass, hovering above me. It was at this point that I knew I had lost this round too. Slowly, she lowered her cheeks down on me, and in spite of my attempts to punch and kick her, she continued her descent until completely engulfing me, flattening me out.


I let out a weak grunt as her ass touched down, plastering me to the vinyl. Instantly, I was unable to move a muscle. Keira had me pinned the long way with her right cheek dominating my face and upper body and her left cheek covering my legs. I was sure that I wasn't visible to the outside world.


She sat still, just letting her weight melt me. With my face burried deep in her butt cheek, I couldn't take in any air, and to add insult to injury, her weight squashed my lungs to the point where I couldn't inhale and expand them if I tried. I was utterly trapped and in pure hell. It was only a matter of time before I would pass out again.

"He totally can't do anything. I can feel him trying to struggle under my ass!" Keira informed Cadence as she remained seated. She wasn't even putting her full weight on him. Just enough to keep him down and extinguish any hope of getting free.

"Is that really necessary?" Cadence asked, snapping out of her trance. She walked around the counter and crouched to get a look at what was transpiring.

"Yeah, I think so! He is lucky this is all I'm doing to him. I could break his ribs right now if I wanted to! I should. . To get even for all the shit he's given me over the past year! Even though I admitted my fuck up and apologized for it!" Keira explained, giving a little grind on her tiny captive.

"Well don't make him pass out at least! He is already pissed at me, and I will never hear the end of it if I let you do that." Cadence said on her way towards the living room.

"You'll hear the end of it. . . . When YOU sit on that worthless little face of his!" Keira offered, laughing.


"Yeah, except I pretty much promised him I WOULDN'T sit on him, step on him, grind his balls with a pencil eraser. . . . Those kinds of things. " Cadence informed her, walking back around the corner with a camera. She already had it on and was looking through the view finder.



"Umm, that last part sounded oddly specific. . . .care to elaborate?" Keira asked, lazily lifting a heavy cheek and allowing me a little breathing room. I hacked and coughed as the cool air rushed in, contrasting the steamed, humid ass air of Keira's butt.



"Eh, maybe later. Do something sexy! I'm in the mood to film something!" Cadence said, dismissively, circling and getting a closer view.


"Like what?. . . OH MY GOSH! Should I twerk on him?" Keira asked, looking coyly over her shoulder at the camera.


"That would be so fucking hot!" Cadence said, walking up with the camera. "Hold on a minute."

She messed with her phone, and a moment later, music started playing from a speaker by the sink.

Keira only chuckled and my opportunity to breathe was ended. She lowered her ass back on to me, turning me so I aligned with her crack. Her butt touched down, squashing my face up between her butt cheeks. My head was jostled roughly as she began to bounce her buns individually to the beat of the music.

I tried my hardest to retreat into my mind. My body and dignity had lost the war and were nothing more than just chew toys for Keira's fat ass now. She continued to bounce for a few seconds before switching to a deep, slow grind. I was drug along with her butt, I'm sure looking like a pathetic rag doll on camera.

The pressure continuously mounted and decreased in the grind as the temperature steadily rose. I didn't really recognize the song playing, but 6 minute hip-hop songs were a rarity. That much I knew.

My mind was paste by this point and the ability to form coherent thoughts was gone. Keira mulched me for another couple songs, before knocking me out for good with a couple heavy butt drops which I could only compare to having a fully loaded dump truck land on me three times in a row. I was unconscious after the first time, but as the footage clearly revealed. . . . Keira had no qualms about kicking me while I was down. And of course I was forced to edit the whole video.

The next morning, I awoke, surprised to find myself in my bed. The last thing I remembered was being twerked into unconsciousness by Keira while Cadence practically drenched her panties watching. Needless to say. . . . I was pissed. I was dead set on giving both Cadence and Keira a kick in the ass.


I tore off my covers and quickly threw on some clothes Cadence had bought for me. Fully dressed and fuming, I stormed through the open door.



"BOO!" A voice shouted at me and I nearly pissed my pants. I let out a startled scream and tripped over myself trying to get back into the perceived safety of my room.


A second later, I heard Cadence laughing incredibly hard from outside the door. She swung my door all the way open and grinned down at me.


"Holy shit! You should have seen yourself!" She shouted. "You. . . You pretty much screamed like a girl!" She exclaimed, struggling to breathe through the laughter.


"You seriously need to fuck off!" I screamed at her. My face was red, both from embarrassment and anger.


"Oh what? You thought I was Keira?" She asked, baby talking me.


I didn't answer and just walked past her dirty converses. I heard her turn to follow me as I made it to the stairs and started awkwardly climbing down.


"You have to admit that it was perfect timing though!" Cadence said, as she watched me climb before she started down behind me.


I said nothing.

"Like. . . I just happened to be coming to wake you up too! So classic!"

I reached the ground and began the walk to the door. I got to the open door and headed across the hall to the gallery with the open window.

"Uhh, my car's out back in the garage." Cadence informed me, grabbing her purse and car keys from the hook on the wall.

I kept walking, entering the gallery and pressing on.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" She asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Still nothing from me. I got to the window and climbed up.

"So. . You're just leaving now!? Because I scared you a little bit?" She asked, rushing to the window.

It was a tight squeeze for a skinny regular sized person, and Cadence was too thick to fit, so she could only watch me walk out into the world from the window.

"Jeez, what the fuck!" She said, wondering what she did wrong.

She ran out of the gallery and through her front door to cut me off.

"Hey wait! Preston!" She called, blocking my path.

I veered and walked around her tree trunk sized legs. She just turned and stared at me.

"You're seriously leaving because I jumped out and scared you?" Cadence asked in disbelief.

I continued to walk. I didn't even know where I was going at this point. Just. . . Away.


"Just so you know. . . . I saw "HER" At the grocery store this morning." I heard from behind me. Every fiber of my being told me to stop and turn around, but then I remembered that Cadence was full of shit most of the time and continued to walk down the broken sidewalk.


"She. . . She really looked like she recognized me. . . " Cadence informed me, worry in her voice.


. . . . Fuck.



I stopped.


What choice did I have?


If Zoey recognized Cadence somehow, and then followed her home, I could be royally fucked in the near future.


"Did she follow you?" I asked, my voice eerily calm.


"I. . . . I don't know? I don't remember seeing anyone, anyway. . . " she replied like a child getting reprimanded.



She was ruining my life.


Cadence was literally ruining my life in every possible way. I knew things could be worse, but I also knew if I stuck around here I would definitely find out how much worse.

"Call my parents." I said flatly.

"W-what?!" Cadence replied, choking on the word.

"Call my parents. . . . I'm going home."

"What? You don't think I can protect you from that scrawny little bitch?" Cadence asked, puffing out her chest. "I'll fucking destroy her if she lays a finger on you!"


"No. . . . No you won't. You'll most likely end up filming whatever she chooses to do with me, and masturbating to it later!" I shouted at her.


There was a brief pause, then before I knew what was going on, Cadence stomped over to me and snatched me up, not caring that the homeless woman across the street was watching the whole thing.


I punched and kicked her arm, but she wouldn't release me. She flung open the front door and stormed inside, leaving it wide open behind her. When she got to the living room, she slammed me roughly on to the couch.



"Hey! What the fuck is your problem!?" I yelled, collecting myself from the force of her slam.


"You! You have been nothing but an ungrateful little asshole since you got here!" Cadence said, throwing her hands up.


I began, but she wasn't finished.


"Like. . . . I gave you a place to live, bought you clothes, took you to appointments, and this is how you repay me?!" She asked, her face turning red.


I thought about just leaving it alone and letting her have her moment. . . . . But nah.



"You mean YOUR DAD gave me a place to live and YOUR DAD bought me insert item here!" I corrected her snidely.



Her reaction was both expected. . . . And unexpected.


She DID get furious. . . I knew that would happen.


What I didn't foresee was what happened next. Instead of grabbing me and snapping me in half or pulling limbs out of sockets, she fought the urge to. I watched as she took a step towards me, her lips pursed and breathing heavily out of her nostrils, before turning and stomping up the stairs.


I followed her progress to her bedroom door, where she ducked in and literally slammed the door as hard as she could. The whole place seemed to shake with the force but it might have been because I was tiny. Along with the vibration, she had also managed to splinter the wooden door frame and a piece now jutted out.



"Jeez! What the hell is her problem?" I heard from my left.


Just great. . . . Keira.


She came sauntering in wearing what looked like a waitresses outfit from a diner in a movie. I had to admit that I WAS curious about why she was wearing that, but I also remembered that. . . "FUCK KEIRA!"



I said nothing to her, and began getting off the couch.


"Hey! I'm talking to you, you little shit!" Keira said, her tone more bitchy than usual.


I had nothing to lose at this point, so I randomly took off sprinting for the front door. Luckily I only heard her scoff and begin to walk up the stairs to her own room.


Hours and a few paintings later I returned to the living side of the warehouse to find Cadence and Keira sitting on the couch watching a movie. No surprise, neither of them looked happy to see me. I decided it was best that I didn't stick around and began to climb the stairs to my own bedroom.

I had gotten up 3 steps when I heard the inevitable.

"Hey! Come back here for a minute!"

I stopped and sighed. Turning, I faced the girls but didn't leave the steps. I just glared at Keira as Cadence looked on.

"Don't you have something you want to tell Cadence?" Keira asked like a mother talking to her kids.

"Uhh yeah, you're out of crimson paint. If you could swing by the art supply store and get some that would be great." I said, not missing a beat.

I was glad to see Cadence chuckle and crack a smile, which meant we were probably good again, but Keira was a different story. She stood up and stomped over to the bottom step. With her on the floor and barefoot and myself on the 3rd step, I was about even with her thighs. I had to admit I was more than a little intimidated by her, but I didn't let it show.

She stood with her hip cocked and her hand on said hip. She gave me the death glare but I was unwavering.

"Look, I'm not really sure why you THINK you can tell me what to do all of a sudden, but I'm telling you right now. . . . Fuck off." I said flatly.


I saw a flash of something in her eyes before she gave me a devilish grin and her hands extended out for me. I tried my best to struggle away but I was easily coiled up and subdued.


"I THINK I can tell you what to do, because I THINK I could probably snap you in half if I really tried at it!" She informed me, her grip tightening. "Maybe twist you up like a pretzel." She began to twist her hands, giving me a snake bite that burned my skin.



I looked to Cadence, and I could tell she knew that she was proving my whole point by doing nothing. She had a nervous expression on her face and she was biting her lower lip. Finally after about 20 seconds of watching Keira fucking with me, she spoke up.


"Hey! . . . Uhh, why don't we film a quick video?"


And there it was! Cadence fucked me over once again!


If the look on MY face told the story of how let down and pissed off I was, Keira's face was the complete opposite.


"Oh my God, YES!" She shouted excited before looking at me with a look that said "You're totally fucked now."



"Ok cool! I have a good idea for it. I'll grab the cameras, you two meet me in the studio." Cadence directed, walking past us and up the stairs to her room.



"I love this place so much!" Keira said, more to herself than to me as she kept me in her clutches as she walked to the studio. "The apartment is beautiful, plus. . . I get to beat up the little shit that made my art career hell, pretty much whenever I want!" She continued, giddy.


I chose to keep my mouth shut. There was no use mouthing off when she already had me in her grasp and we both knew what was coming.


She slid open the studio door and stepped inside. Upon a quick glance, she was immediately drawn to the latest painting I had finished. It was a new style I was working on for outdoor scenery and she was speechless upon seeing it for the first time. So much so, that she absent mindedly dropped me on the couch on her way to it. I watched in annoyance as she beheld all the small details I was able to incorporate because I could use my tiny hands.


Keira picked it up off the floor, and looked it over, her jaw slack.


"This is. . . . .this is incredible. ." She breathed.


I said nothing. I had a bad, and all too familiar feeling about where this was going. To my relief, a second later Cadence walked in, holding a bundle of gear.


She looked at Keira, then at me. Immediately she got the vibe that I was getting angry and she moved to defuse the situation. She set the cameras down and spoke.



"Alright Keira, put the painting down and I'll explain what we are going to do." She commanded. Keira set it on a nearby easel and walked over.


"Ok, what did you have in mind?" Keira asked, brushing a stray hair out of her face.


". . . . So I was thinking we'd do. . . . A facesitting clip maybe? " Cadence informed us. Keira's face instantly lit up and she gave me a predatory sneer.


"Yes! That is so perfect! Cuz I was thinking about it while I was at work, and I think it could be so much sexier if I wore a thong or maybe like. . Like booty shorts ya know? So you can really see his little face get swallowed up!" Keira blurted out upon hearing Cadence's decision.


There was a brief pause before Cadence broke the silence.


"Actually I was thinking maybe I would do the sitting this time. . . . " she said, biting her lower lip again with a quizzical expression.



"No! That's totally cool too!" Keira assured her. "Make the little prick pay for being an ungrateful little bastard to you, in spite of all you've done for him in his time of need."


I was feeling sick to my stomach. All of Keira's talk about swallowing my face up in her ass had made damn sure of that. Now hearing my own friend wanted to do it was putting me over the edge.



"Umm. . . . I honestly had YOU in mind Keira. . . " Cadence explained sheepishly.


My ears perked up upon hearing this. I looked to Cadence and she gave me a wink.


Keira went pale. . . . Well, paler than her already gingery complection.


"You uhh. . . You want to facesit me?" She asked, her previous enthusiasm completely drained.


"Yeah, the giantess stuff is all well and good, but we need to diversify. I want to be number 1 in multiple categories. Zoey does all sorts of videos so so will we!" Cadence said proudly.


"Who is Zoey?" Keira asked, a confused look on her face.


"She uhh, she's nobody! Just a fine reference for clip store success!" Cadence quickly answered, hoping it would quell Keira's curiosity. . . . It didn't.


A shiver went down my spine as Keira glanced at me, gauging my response to the information she was given. I stayed as neutral looking as I could, but she didn't show any real sign of buying it. Eventually, she did look away.



"So what do you want me to do?" Keira asked, begrudgingly.


"I want to do like a ditzy slavegirl routine." Cadence explained as she set up cameras.


"Ditzy slave girl?" Keira repeated.


"Yeah, like. . . I'll come storming in, angry at you for something, then your punishment will be me sitting on you. "



Hearing this really resonated with me. I had been in that exact situation in real life. Facing down an unstoppable giant for minor infractions. This was nothing in comparison, but at least SOMETHING was going to happen to Keira.



"Uhh. . . Ok? So what, just be standing around in here or what?" Keira asked, unsure of what Cadence really wanted.


Cadence surveyed the room, and I saw her eyes light up when she saw the painting supplies.


"Ok, I got it!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands. "I'll come in and find you painting right, then yell at you for. . . . . Not doing my laundry! . . Then. . .umm. . . You mouth off to me and. . . I'll crush your painting and sit on you!" Cadence explained, laying the whole scenario out.



Keira looked incredibly weary and I was loving it. She said nothing, and just nervously played with her hands.


We finished setting everything up, and began the scene.




I was in charge of running the camera angles from the laptop, seeing as how I was too small to do anything else. I watched Keira painting from behind until Cadence slid the door open with a crash and stormed in. Keira looked up, a frightened look on her face.


"What. The . Fuck!" Cadence shouted at her, rage simmering in her voice.


"Goddess I. . ." Was all Keira stammered before Cadence was in her face with a hand full of dirty laundry.


"I've been trying to find you for the last hour slavegirl!" Cadence said loudly, pooring on the bitchy tone.


"I. . . I just needed a break." Keira replied, timidly.


"A break!? You needed a break? What about MY break? Huh? What about MY relaxation? isn't that YOUR job?" Cadence continued, shoving Keira's shoulder.



"Yes goddess. . . " she answered, hanging her head.


"So then do you want to explain what the fuck you're doing in here with this shitty painting, instead of making sure I'm relaxed by handling my laundry?" Cadence asked, holding up her handful of clothes.


"I was just. ." Keira began, but Cadence cut her off.


"No! I don't even want to hear it! You've been just begging for punishment lately. Now. . . . Now you're gonna get it!" She threatened, before knocking the paintbrush out of Keira's hand, and grabbing her by her hair, bending her over.


She led her to the couch, and in one smooth motion, tossed her on to her back. Keira shrieked as she was unprepared for it. In the blink of an eye, Cadence had stripped out of her shorts and was in only a butt cheek bearing thong. Before she could complain Cadence was on her and she was faced with Cadence's fat ass. A genuine look of disgust graced Keira's face, and she let out a pathetic cry before Cadence tucked her bare feet under her head, and engulfed her into the abyss.


It was only after I took my eyes away for a moment that I realized how hard I was. I'm not sure if it was a genuine attraction to Cadence, or the mere sight of Keira finally on the receiving end, but it was turning me on something fierce. I awkwardly adjusted my pants and continued running the cameras.



Cadence sat heavy, holding nothing back from Keira's squashed face. Her red hair was frizzed and tossed between Cadence's soles and I literally could see no part of her face under Cadence's cheeks. The only sign that I could see from my vantage point to tell me she was alive, were her pathetic kicks to the cushions.


Cadence drug out the smother for what seemed like an eternity, sending Keira into a panic, before finally lifting her fat ass, freeing her. Keira's face was beat red, and she was breathing heavily and coughing.



"You'd better take some deep breaths, cuz you're going back under in a few seconds!" Cadence warned, giving her ass a slap.


Keira continued to cough and sputter, not really getting a good breath before Cadence sat again, earning a pathetic whimper. I was honestly loving every minute of it. All I could see was a mop of red hair sprouting from Cadence's ass crack like a weed in the sidewalk. Somewhere under the thick juicy flesh of her friend, I could hear muffled screams, but Cadence showed no signs of getting up. She continued to chastise Keira and humiliate her.


A full minute and a half later, she lifted her cheeks. Keira took in a massive gulp of air and began to cough uncontrollably again.



"Aww, is the little slave girl having trouble breathing?" Cadence asked, running a finger down Keira's red face.


Right as Keira was going to answer, Cadence snubbed her again, planting her butt back down. Keira let out a longer, louder muffled scream this time. She pounded her fists on the couch cushions and kicked her feet.


"Is somebody throwing a little tantrum down there?" Cadence asked, working the camera with a cocky confident smirk. Again Keira screamed. She was getting desperate now. She was in a panic as she tried fruitlessly to lift Cadence's butt from her face.


Keira just managed to get her face free for a second, taking a huge gasp before the strength in her scrawny arms gave out and plopped Cadence back down on her.



More screams and kicks. This time more labored and tired looking. She was running out of steam and all 3 of us knew it.


"I think it's the little slave girls BEDTIME!" Cadence said loudly to make sure her torture victim could hear her. She got the desired response of a few more struggles and screams.


Cadence was silent for a moment, just riding out Keira's struggles until she completely wore herself out. Then, looking into the camera she spoke.


"Let's do a little countdown here! In 10 seconds, slave girl is going to take a nap! Ready?. . . . 10. . . .9"


She began her countdown, and I found myself getting harder and harder at the thought of Keira getting served a small taste of revenge. I wasn't about to jerk off right there behind the camera, but I knew the editing room was going to be a different story . I watched the rest of her countdown and I don't know if it was acting, or genuine good timing, but right at 0, Keira's body went limp.



Cadence said a brief outro, and I shut the cameras off. She lifted her ass from Keira's motionless face, and I was a little bit disgusted to see her head so far wedged that it was lifted off the couch along with it. Annoyed, Cadence reached back and pulled her head out by her hair and let it drop roughly onto the cushions.


"I think this clip is going to be fucking amazing!" She exclaimed, standing up and walking over to me.


I said nothing. My mind was preoccupied with the thought of Keira either A: retaliating against me, even though I didn't make Cadence sit on her or B: stealing my painting.


Granted, A was definitely worse but I already knew going into this that Keira could be a total bitch when she wanted to.


"Do you think you can have it edited and and put up today?" She asked me, hopefully.


"I. . . I'll try. ." I answered quietly. I knew it was going to be a ton of editing on my part and I wasn't really looking forward to it.


"Ok cool! I'll get the computer set up for you in your room! I have family shit to do tomorrow all day, but I can't wait to get back and see how it's selling!" She exclaimed happily.


Cadence packed up the cameras and took them, myself, and my painting back to the apartment. I made sure she hid the painting in her room before she went to bed, leaving me to editing the little stock pile of clips we had waiting.


A few hours later, I heard who I presumed to be Keira come walking up the stairs. My door was closed, but I saw the shadow of someone standing outside my door for a few seconds. I waited, prepared for her to burst in and demolish me in short order. But eventually she moved on and I heard a door close down the hall.


Fucking bitch.
Chapter 11 by Stevie
That night I got very little sleep after editing the videos. My mind was too awake and my thoughts drifted to my family. I knew I should probably go home, at least for a little while, but the thought of facing them didn't sound appealing. It would most likely be nothing but love, but having to deal with explaining where I've been and what I've been through sounded like a shit storm I wasn't ready to weather.



Around 8 in the morning, I left the "safety" of my room and went down to the living room. The place was quiet and luckily the t.v. remote was left within reach for me. I turned it on and began to flip through channels. I finally found something watchable and sprawled out on one of the pillows.


I don't know when I dozed off, but I woke up to the sound of somebody walking down the stairs towards me. . . . .it was Keira. . . .only she wasn't her normal clean hipster style. . . .


Her red hair was a total mess, and her eyes were puffy like she had been recently crying. She sniffled loudly as she reached the bottom of the stairs and turned to enter the kitchen. Every fiber of my body told me to just let her keep walking. She may not have even seen me, but if something really was wrong, maybe I could help.


"Are you. . . .alright?" I asked, awkwardly.


She jumped, my voice surprising her. When she realized where I was, her normal glare was found.


"What did you just say to me?" She asked, her tone confrontational.


"I. . .just asked if everything is ok. You look. . . .upset." I said, choosing my words carefully, as "You look like complete shit!" Might not not be the best thing to say to a woman scorned.

I heard her draw in an over exaggerated breath in through her nose, before stomping over to loom over me.


"No I'm not ok! Not like you would understand! I know you made her do that to me!" She screamed, getting worked up.


I kept my mouth shut .


"And another thing! Don't think you can mouth off to me just because Cadence wrote me that stupid note. I don't give a shit about it! If you want to act big, I'll prove you're not, I don't care what she says!" She continued.


Now I was confused.


"What note?" I inquired cautiously.


For the first time, I noticed a crumpled piece of paper in her fist and a second later she tossed it at me.


Annoyed, it took me a minute but I eventually uncrumpled it and read



[Hey Keira, I have some family shit to do all day today but when I get back we can hang out or something. Maybe you can help me grab some new stuff for my sculptures! Anyway, while I'm gone you need to stay away from Preston. I told him the same thing. If I hear that you fucked with him, I'm going to shrink you down and sit on you again! I'm serious. . . Just ignore him. I'll be home late tonight. Xoxox]


"Huh" I said thoughtfully.


"Yeah, and here you are, trying to goad me into a fight! Imagine that!" She said, like she was the victim in all this.


"Ok, Keira. . . .first of all, that isn't what I'm doing at all. I'm genuinely concerned if you're ok or not. If you're crying because Cadence was mean to you. . . .well I cant help you there. But if something is actually the matter, like a family member died or something, then I'll put our differences aside and be a decent human being to you." I said calmly.


She was quiet, confirming that it was still about Cadence.

"Plus" I continued, " if I was trying to get Cadence to hurt you more. . . I would just lie and say that you beat me up. No need to pick a real fight, and risk getting freight-trained!" I said with a chuckle.

"Eww! What is that?!" Keira asked with a look of disgust.

"Huh? Oh freight-trained? It's. . . Just an expression that Zoe- " I stopped myself. . . "It's like an unstoppable beatdown." I settled.

She didn't look entirely convinced.

"And this has happened to you before?. . . Did Cadence ever do anything to you before I got here?" She prodded.

"What? No! It's just. . . . It's just an expression! She never. . ." I stammered.

"Come to think of it. . Where were you this entire time? Like. . . After you got kicked out of your studio you-

"After YOU got me kicked out! AND stole the rest of my fucking art!" I interuppted, louder than I meant to be.

"Ok, whatever!" She answered dismissively. "After. . .THAT, you just disappeared. . . I heard your family had a funeral and everything. So what the fuck? I know you only showed up here a few days before me. . . Where were you?" She asked again, a serious look on her face now.

I felt cornered now. Keira seemed to be getting taller by the second.

"I don't remember. . " I lied.

I could tell that was a no go, and she put her hand on her hip like the next words out of my mouth had better be the truth.

"I just don't want to talk about it, ok? Can you just leave it alone please?" I asked, as seriously and calmly as I could manage.

It seemed to appease her for the time being.

"Ok, jeez!" She huffed, and walked out of the room.

She was gone for 20 minutes or so, before reappearing with a bowl of cereal and heading straight for me. I only saw her at the last second and didn't have time to get out of the way as she whirled around and tried to sit on me. I closed my eyes, but the collision never happened. Instead, she sat right beside me, the impact and weight difference between us hurling me into the air and into the arm of the couch.


"Holy crap! I didn't think it would work that well!" She exclaimed excitedly as I lay dazed.


Before I could get myself together, I felt her pinch the back of my shirt and pluck me off the cushion. She moved me over the edge and carelessly deposited me on to the floor before grabbing the remote and laying where I was just relaxing.


"Sorry bud, but it's the big kids turn to watch t.v. now!" She said, not even looking at me.


I didn't fight. . . . I knew it wasn't worth it, and maybe that's exactly what having a broken spirit is I guess. I left the room and just roamed the warehouse for the next hour. I tried to collect my thoughts. I needed to make a change. . . That much I knew.


I had plenty of friends I could crash with. . . . I think. . . But I guess if that were true, I might not have been living in my studio in the first place. I also would not have come across Zoey and for all I know, I wouldn't have this internal fear that's been thoroughly beaten into me at this point.


After a while, I grew bored and walked back into the apartment side just as Keira was walking down from her room. This time she was fully dressed and ready for the day.


"Oh great! You're back. I was just about to come and look for you!" She said cheerfully.


Before I could comprehend what she was talking about, she scooped me up and began walking towards the front door.


"What the fuck! Put me down!" I shouted angrily, but my tiny punches and kicks didn't phase her in the least.


"Hey! . . Calm down, ok? I'm not going to hurt you. . .right now. . . I'm getting you out of the house for a while. Being couped up all the time isn't healthy!" She explained as she picked her art bag off the floor.



Her words were an understatement. I had lived the last few months of my life trapped indoors and I knew for sure it had taken it's toll on me. That being said, going anywhere with Keira wouldn't be my idea of a good time exactly.


"Cadence is gonna be pissed that you kidnapped me!" I tried to reason with her as I squirmed in her hands.


"She'll get over it. ." Was all I got in response as she opened the flap on her messenger bag and prepared to stuff me inside.


"Whoa! Why the fuck do I need to be in there?! I shouted, fighting harder. Holding me became hard and awkward and Keira was forced to set me down.


"I don't want like. . . .some weirdo to see you!" She rationalized.


"Nobody is going to see me in your car!" I argued, not sure why I wasn't just running for my life instead of talking to her about the efficiency of her abduction.


She thought about it for a moment. . .


"Ok, whatever!" She said, not really admitting she was wrong. "We're wasting time!" She said as she closed her bag, grabbed me, and bolted out the door.


The car ride was pretty short and uneventful. She didn't let me stand on the dash so I couldn't exactly see where we were going, but about 15 minutes later, we arrived.


"Ok, get in my bag. . ." Keira said expectantly, holding it open.


"Is that really necessary?" I asked, skeptical.


"Yes! There are a ton of people on the street. It's 11 a.m genius!" She answered, annoyed.


"Jesus! Fine!" I huffed. I knew my options were either I entered the bag on my own, or I would be crammed into the bag.


I climbed in and sat down, knowing I would be tossed around if I tried to stand. I felt her climb out of the drivers seat and into the street. It was alive with the sound of foot steps and conversation. My heart began to beat faster. It had been months since I heard the actual public.


As I listened to the world continuing to exist without me, light flooded in on me from above, but was immediately blocked by Keira's giant face.


"Ok, so there is this girl outside my window. . . I don't know what she wants but just keep your mouth shut ok?" She commanded, before closing the flap again.


Stupid Keira. . . . Now she had my full attention. Then I heard it. . . .


"OH. . Hi. . . Is this. . . . Is this your studio?"


It was her.


There was no mistaking it.


It was Zoey.


I found it suddenly getting harder and harder to breathe.


"Uhh, yeah. Mine and a friend. . . Are you an artist or something? " Keira inquired, just being polite.


"Haha, no. . . Not with a paintbrush anyway!" Zoey laughed. "It's just. . . . Your style reminds me so much of my old roommates."


"Really? Your roommate was a painter?" Keira followed up, although I could hear impatience in her voice.


"Yeah. He actually used to rent this studio before he moved in with me. . ." Zoey explained.


My mind was on over-load. The two people I hated more than anyone. . . Casually having a conversation about me unknowingly. If my name came up, it was all over. I was sure Keira would immediately show me to Zoey, hoping to impress her and from there they would proceed to rag doll me until there was nothing left. . .


"Oh. . . Then he gave it up?. . . The painting I mean." Keira asked, fumbling with her keys.


"Eh, kind of. It was just my apartment so he couldn't do too much, but he did draw and whatever." Zoey said casually, as if she hadn't been holding another human being prisoner for the last few months.


"Hmm, I'd like to meet him some day." Keira said.


I was sure it was because it was just something to say.


"Probably not. He was a little bastard most of the time. I constantly had to put him in his place, you know? " Zoey said with a laugh.


"Oh my God, he sounds just like my roommate!" Keira exclaimed cheerfully. "It's like you would think he'd know better than to piss a girl off, but in his little tiny mind, he is still a big man or something!"


"That is exactly what it was too!" Zoey squealed. "But it doesn't matter now. I kicked his scrawny little ass to the curb. Haven't seen him since. He better hope I don't either!"


I heard her stomp the sidewalk and grind her foot for emphasis.


"Well. . . I've wasted enough of your time. I'll let you get to your painting" Zoey said politely.


"It's no problem, it was nice meeting you!. . . . Keira"


"Zoey"


I heard what sounded like a handshake.


"I'll see you around Zoey. Feel free to stop in here sometime!" Keira offered.


"Will do!"


And with that, they parted ways. A moment later, the bag was set down roughly on the floor. I made my way to the flap and forced it open. I was immediately struck. . And dropped to my knees.

It was overwhelming seeing this place again. Literally the last place I was ever normal size. It looked a little different since Keira had taken over, but it was still unmistakable.

"What the fuck? Don't go bruising yourself up. Cadence will blame me for it!" Keira said as she played on her phone.

I couldn't help it. . . . Tears began to flow from my eyes as the weight of what my life had become really hit home.

Keira looked up and her eyes got big when she saw me. She did have a look of worry, but it was only for herself.

"Look, seriously. . . . You need to stop! I don't know what game you're trying to play here but. . . . It's not funny or cute!" She said somewhat frantically as she came up and stood over me, her big feet on either side.

I didn't know what she planned to do to me, so I curled up into a ball for what minimal protection that gives you against somebody 6 times your height. She didn't move, a look of discomfort on her face due to my vulnerability. It was easy to be bitchy when I was an asshole right back but now. . .

"Ugh! Fine, whatever! Keep crying! I really don't care. I have painting to do. Just keep it down." She said finally, stepping away from me and moving to a fresh canvas. After a minute she was set up and began to paint.

As I watched, I knew exactly what she was trying to do. She was trying to copy me once again. She dissected my painting from memory and was trying different techniques to copy the style. I went from feeling sorry for myself to instantly irritated.

I stood up, dusted myself off and walked to the studio display window at the front of the shop. Hiding behind some random pottery, I watched the rest of the world go about their business. I figured just letting off steam was the best thing to do right now. Since there was nobody to save me here.

A full hour later, Keira finally got tired of trying to copy me and noticed I wasn't on the floor anymore.

"God! This is a complete waste of time!" She shouted, slamming her brush down in frustration. She looked to where I was last, and then around the studio.

"Preston?" She asked, nervously.

I said nothing.

"Preston? Where are you?" She more demanded now.

"Shut up!" I called, annoyed from across the room.

"Well then don't fucking hide from me!" She snapped back.

"I'm not hiding. I just couldn't stand to watch you butcher my style in person. Usually I get the luxury of seeing it after it's done and people already hate it." I said, arrogantly.

I knew I had struck a nerve.

The floor thundered and shook as the red haired giantess stomped in the direction of my voice. What she didn't realize was that in this studio, voices seemed to get thrown, and that I wasn't in the corner she was rampaging toward.

I watched as she shoved eisels and canvases out of her way, searching for me.

"Yeah, you say you aren't hiding, yet you're not fucking here, are you!" She shouted, losing what little cool she had.

"I mean. . . Maybe if you didn't have so much junk in here. . . " I began in an innocent voice.

She continued trashing the corner as I watched patiently from the window. True, I wasn't really in view, but I wasn't actively hiding either. Keira finished tossing or smashing everything in her way and was now faced with a bare corner.

"Fuck this! You're not worth it, you little shit! People like my art better than yours anyway!" She huffed, roughly pushing her mess into the corner again.

"I'm sure. . . That's why you're over there trying to copy my style huh?" I prodded and just like that, the search was back on.

"Oh my fucking god!" She shouted, and moved to the next pile of useless garbage on the floor. "You're just asking to get your neck wrung!" She finished.

"What did you think when you woke up on the couch and it was gone? I knew you'd steal it one way or another so I had Cadence take it and hide it." I laughed, and when I was sure her back was turned I slipped out of the window to another cluster of figure sculpture items.

She stood to her full height. Her face was beet red now. She looked over her piles of shit, straining to catch a glimpse of me. Willing it to happen. I peered through a small gap between junk, keeping a close eye on her.

Moving on, Keira searched the display window. I watched as she snatched up the small painting I had just been standing by. She stomped her foot in frustration when she saw I wasn't there. I just smirked, and when she turned her back again I made a dash to the little side room/office.

I could hear her continuing to search for me, getting more and more angry as I casually lounged under the desk in there. It was the same desk that was there when I rented the place, and I think it was assembled in the room and discovered to be too big to fit back through the door.

I could tell she was close now. Her voice sounded right outside as she desperately tried to get me to respond to her, to get any idea of where I was.

"You do realise that I'm your only way home right?. . . Like. . You chose to open your little mouth and now you can't escape the consequences. . . I don't really even NEED to look for you because I know you're not going anywhere! Sure, you might find a way out, but I really don't think you'd risk letting a stranger find you!"

I'm sure she didn't understand the gravity of what she was saying. . . When I was in this exact situation months ago, I DID risk letting a stranger find me. . . .and it turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life. . . .at the time I had no other choice.

Now. . . .now I knew she was right. If she left me, I would stay put until she came back or until Cadence or anyone I knew would come to the rescue. It didn't matter how long it would take. That being said, I wasn't about to just show up at her feet and let her have her way with me for however long she planned to stay here struggling to copy my style. No. . . Either she would have to find me, or I would wait until she was halfway out the door.

Knowing it could be a while, I decided to relax in the corner of the room. It had an abnormally wide baseboard and I took advantage and reclined with my back against the adjoining wall. I sat and just thought of nothing in particular.

Being held captive for 6 months, all you tend to do is think about everything. . . Mostly things you might not ever see or do again. I had dwelled there for far too long and my mind didn't go there anymore. It was better this way.


I don't know exactly when I fell asleep, but after about the 3rd Zoey dream, I finally opened my eyes. As my head cleared, I casually glanced to my right and was informed of my situation.


I followed the long, white, ripped jeans up and up until they became a cotton tank top, tiny tits and red hair and finally the victorious smirk on Keira's face.


"Enjoying yourself in here?" She asked, in a sweet tone. "You know. . . You're actually pretty cute when you're asleep." She admitted.


I glanced toward the doorway, but she had closed the heavy oak door behind her. . . I was trapped.


"Yeah. . . No way out. . . Sorry." Keira said as if she had just informed me that she was out of condiments at a restaurant or something.

I looked back up to her, knowing what would come next

"Oh don't worry! As much as I'd like to stomp your little ass out right now, unfortunately it's gonna have to wait." She said, her voice calm like the deed was unavoidable.

I gave her a questioning look.

"While you were in here taking your little nap, Tess showed up with Damien." She began.

"So?" I asked, flatly.

"Like. . . I wouldn't care so much if it was just Tess, but her little boy doesn't need to hear the noises you're going to make."


"Did you ever just stop and think that you don't NEED to fuck with me at all?" I asked, sitting up straight.



She answered by reaching down and plucking me up by the front of my shirt.


"Huh. . . That's interesting. . . . Especially coming from the prick that sabotaged every attempt I made to better myself for an entire year!" She said loudly, as she tossed me onto the desk an sat down with her messenger bag open.



"This is a little different isn't it? I just informed people of your reputation! Plus I never said anything that wasn't true! Meanwhile, you're over here talking about doing things to me you don't want a small child to witness!"


"You went out of your way to make sure I couldn't get on any galleries! You told everyone that every piece that I did was stolen, even after I apologized for it! I think you had this coming and you're lucky I didn't do anything to you before! I'm pretty sure I could have kicked your ass at full size! You walked around with your nose up, bad mouthing me constantly and now here you are in the palm of my hand. . . You had it coming." She gloated from above me.

My blood was boiling now.

"You shut the fuck up! You have no idea what I've been through, but I can tell you for damn sure I didn't deserve it! Fuck you and fuck karma!" I shouted, my voice going horse.

She was unphased.

"See, this is why you get beat up!" She countered, throwing her hands up. "It's like your tiny brain can't fathom how small you are, while at the same time deciding to be the biggest asshole possible to people that already don't like you! That is why the universe punishes you!" She exclaimed, her voice raising.


"You know nothing about the universe!" I said darkly, pointing a finger at her face. "It's not the universe punishing me! It's just a big, dumb, flat-chested, ginger bit-

My rant was cut short as a giant, bony fist proceeded to plow into my torso, follow through, and ram me into the wall behind the desk with a quiet crunch. I knew immediately she had broken ribs. When she pulled her hand away and let me fall limply to the ground, I knew I wasn't getting back up on my own.

There was no time to cry about it though as immediately there was a knock on the door.

"Are you alright in there? Who are you yelling at?"

It was Tess.

Keira swiftly swept my broken body into her bag. Her face once again filled the opening.

"You don't FUCKING talk to me like that! She said forcefully under her breath before slamming the flap down and buttoning it shut.

As I sat in the dark clutching my chest, I heard her open the door and address Tess before the door closed and everything got quiet. I don't know how much more time passed before she finally came in again and drove us home.
Chapter 12 by Stevie
Author's Notes:

Pretty long chapter, but some rare gentle giantess from me. 

Once we arrived home, I was fished out of her bag and dumped on the floor in front of the couch. Keira just pulled her feet up and layed back, turning on the t.v., ignoring me.

I tried to stand, but my ribs weren't ready and I fell to a knee. Keira just glanced at me and rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God, stop crying. I didn't even punch you that hard!" She said, disgust in her voice.

Having lived with Zoey for the last half a year, I knew not to complain about anything. It's not that Zoey didn't believe me. . . She had broken ribs with her thumbs multiple times, No. . . She just didn't care.

I tried again to stand, and this time succeeded. I wobbled back and forth before heading towards the stairs. In my head I knew I wasn't going to be able to climb them, but I wasn't about to hang around Keira either.

She watched me attempt to climb the first stair and fail miserably.

"Ugh! do you. . . want help or something?" She asked as if it was the biggest burden imaginable.

She scooted off the couch and thumped over to me. I only curled into the fetal position, holding my chest.

"Get away from me! you'll only make it worse. " I said, though it hurt to speak.

"why are you still acting hurt?! I barely even punched you! get over it!" She spat, as she crouched over me.

"My ribs are broken!" I whined, feeling and sounding pathetic.

"Oh shut up! You're ribs are NOT broken! You just want me to feel bad about hitting you! Well I don't so you can stop whining!" She exclaimed before reaching down to grab me.

I knew I had to stop her, and showing her the damage felt like the only way. I pulled my shirt up, revealing my black and blue body. As expected, her hand recoiled.

"Oh fuck!" She said under her breath as she began to panic. "Cadence is gonna kill me!" She whispered, backing away from me. " think Keira think. . . It's ok, I'll just. . . uhh. . I'll just cover up the bruises with some make up! then. . . then you just stay in bed until they fade!" She concluded, before stepping over me and pounding up the stairs to her room. A moment later she came back down.

"Ok. . . " she said looking around. Let's get you somewhere I can get a good look at you."

"Just put me on my bed Keira!" I groaned as she set a pallet of make-up down and grabbed me in her hands.



"Calm down, I'm gonna help you out! I took small animal care in high school. " she told me proudly as she roamed around the kitchen looking for a suitable place to put me.


"Please please just take me to my room!" I said as loudly as I could manage.


"Fine! Whatever. You better promise not to tell Cadence about this though!" She threatened as she climbed up the stairs.


I said nothing.


I felt her fingers slide in and grip my ribs.


"Promise!" She said loudly, giving me a little squeeze.


"Oww! Fuck! " I screamed. "Why did you do that?"


"Because! I'm really pretty sick of your shit! You just straight up refuse to get along with any one and insist on having a stuck up attitude." She began, throwing my door open. "I'm sorry that I broke your ribs, but if you're going to be a complete asshole about me giving you help to make up for it, then fuck you!"


Without warning, she tossed me on to my bed roughly. All manner of shooting pains occurred as I landed awkwardly. The yelp I let out didn't seem to bother her as she leaned in so her face was right in front of me.


"Fair warning, you better watch yourself from now on. You see me coming, YOU get out of MY way! I don't care if you were in a room first, If I walk in, you leave! No more mouthing off either! If I don't like the way you speak to me, there are going to be consequences, got that!?" She ranted in my face.


I looked her over briefly, before nodding, defeated.


"Good!" She said, before standing up and walking out the door, slamming it behind her.



I was used to that type of shit situation by now. It was a mood that Zoey often got into. The only thing I could do, was find a place she never went, and set up camp there.


The next few hours were spent just focusing on recovering. Healing bruises and soreness rarely took very long, but broken bones usually took a few days. Still much faster than a normal human, but it sucked none the less. The last toss Keira so graciously gave me, didn't help in the least either. So much so that I never found the strength to move and just plain passed out where I was.


I would definitely need Cadence's help when she got home any minute. . .


The help never came. I eventually just fell asleep on my own.


The next morning, I woke up to my body being stiffer than it ever had been before. Impossibly, my ribs hurt more than yesterday and my breathing was incredibly laboured. I guess without any food in my stomach, healing wasn't going to happen, but as long as I stayed in my room, I wasn't going to eat.


I knew Cadence should have come in to check on me already. . . Something wasn't right about it. Painfully, I crawled to the edge of the bed, and looked down. It wasn't the furthest of falls, but breaking my neck wasn't on the agenda for today. It took me awhile but eventually I got enough blanket to the edge to be able to climb down.


The first thing I noticed was that the door was open a crack. Odd, considering Keira had slammed it shut yesterday. It was possible Cadence had opened it without disturbing me, but not likely. It was even less likely that Keira felt remorse for her actions and let me out. Either way, I pushed it open and walked to the stairs.



Glancing towards the girls bedrooms I saw that Cadence's door was still open exactly the way it was yesterday with the light off. Thankfully Keira's door was closed. I felt the coast was clear so cautiously I began to scale the stairs. It was probably a mistake, but I eventually made it to the bottom, worse for wear. That is when I noticed her. .


Sitting at the kitchen counter, her giant traveler's pack obscuring her and yet giving her away as her back was turned.


Tess.


What the fuck was she doing here?


I approached silently from the rear, unsure of her purpose there. She was a good friend of Cadence and myself. Plus a studio mate of Keira I guess, but still. . .



As I neared her, she suddenly stood, causing me to jump. She turned around and immediately looked down at me. Her expression is what surprised me. It wasn't the usual look I had come to expect from the limited people I had been exposed to, no. . .


This was a look of joy.


Her hands went over her mouth as she watched me walk slowly towards her, clutching my chest. She waited, motionless as if waiting for an old friend at a bus stop. Finally I made it to her feet and collapsed.



I woke up to a warm feeling all around me. I was laying on something soft and submerged in warm water. The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes was Tess, sitting over me, texting on her phone. The next was that I was completely naked.

I lunged to cover myself.

"Why the fuck am I naked?" I screamed.

Tess gave me her trademark smooth gaze.

"I needed to get a better look at you." Was all the explanation I got.

I looked down to see that I was laying in a clear plastic container on a dish towel. The water was the perfect temperature and I noticed what looked like herbs floating in it too.

That was one of the many things that made Tess incredibly interesting. Her family was originally from Jamaica and she practiced her own style of . . . Something? You couldn't deny that she definitely had some type of aura about her. The weight of the air changed when she walked into a room.

"What exactly is this?" I asked, laying back and closing my eyes.

"It basically makes the body more susceptible to further treatment."

"Treatment?" I repeated

"Yes treatment! You seem to have broken all but 2 of your ribs, little one! Or did you not notice?" She asked with a soft smirk.

"Little one. . ." It was something Tess called all of the younger artists in the city, regardless of their actual size. It was something like younger brother or sister. . . Not an important note but it somehow had more weight now. . .

"Yeah, I uhh. . ." I began.

"It really doesn't matter how it happened. . . The important thing is that we're going to make it better." She assured me.

Tess always seemed to have a way of making a person feel better. Whether it was just messing up a painting or real life issues, her motherly tone always cut through it all and it was working now too.

With my eyes closed, I could only hear what she was doing as she rummaged through her pack. It was the one item she was never without. Rain or shine, Tess had her travel pack on her back. When he was with her, she even stuffed her son inside to keep him warm and dry and also just so she didn't have to carry him in her arms.

"You just carry random healing ingredients in that smelly old thing?" I asked her as she continued to fish through it.

"Haha no! I just had a certain hunch that I might need them today. " she said, knowingly.


"Did you. . .did you hear our argument at the studio?" I asked, opening my eyes.

She was quiet for a moment.

"Bits and pieces. . . But even for me. . . It was hard to believe I was hearing the voice of someone I thought was dead for the past 6 months, you know? "


I just nodded and closed my eyes again.

"Was it worth it?" She asked after a second.

"Was what worth it?" I asked, confused but still relaxed.

"Whatever comment or 2 cents you put in to make her hurt you like this. . ." She said, calmly as she finished pulling out ingredients.

". . . No. Not this time." I admitted honestly. "They just. . . .SHE just brings out the asshole in me."

"They? Has Cadence. . . ." She trailed off.

"No. . .umm. . . It's a long story, but it's where I was for the last 6 months."

"I've got nothing but time. We have catching up to do." Tess said as she walked to the cupboard and began to dig for a mixing bowl.

"Are you sure you want to know? You can't go spreading it around. . ."

She gave me the "my lips are zipped" motion and placed the bowl on the counter beside me.

"Ok." I said, taking a deep breath.

"So. . . The night I shrunk. . . It was pouring rain right. . . I had just been kicked out of my studio by that fucking bit-

Tess raised an eyebrow at me.

"A-anyway. . . I was packing my shit up when it happened. I couldn't comprehend what was happening so I wandered into the street, and SHE was the first person I came across."

"Zoey"

Tess began with her home remedy for whatever was bothering me as i spoke. She started with a hunk of some type of ultra soft clay.

"It sort of started out legitimate enough. . . She offered to take me to her house and let me call for help. . . That was fine only. . . . When we got there, the plan suddenly changed. . . . First it was "We'll call after we get you cleaned up". . . Then It became "We'll call after you eat and after you sleep and after I get home from work. . . . By day 3. . .I knew it wasn't happening."

Tess said nothing but the look on her face said enough. She put the clay into the bowl and mixed in a random oil and some black sand.

"The first 2 weeks were kind of the border. I basically just got to know her. At that point she didn't seem too out of the ordinary besides not letting me leave. Then one day it all sort of changed. . . . She became increasingly bitchy and dominating. . . Started throwing her weight around. . .by the end of the first month she had me in her videos."

"Videos?" Tess repeated, but still not stopping what she was doing.

"Yeah. . . She was. . .a self proclaimed fetish model, if you know what that is?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Vaguely. I know some of the younger girls around the city do it for extra cash. I've never personally seen it done though, I guess" she answered.

"Either way, there is a fetish for giant women. . . And she fell right into the ultimate scenario for it. Her own, real, tiny man. At first it was gentle, but then she got more physical I would say, then sexual, then straight violent. I never knew what she would do next, but she had a certain routine or set of moves that her audience preferred. "

"She sounds like a. . . Troubled individual." Was all the comment I got out of Tess.

"She's a monster!" I corrected her.

"Hmm." She replied.

"Whose a monster?!" Keira interjected as she stomped down the stairs.

Tess became quiet as she finished mixing her clay. It was now a red and silver mix with the consistency of cookie dough. She placed it on a plate and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.

I said nothing either.

This immediately pissed Keira off.

"What! Now you're not talking to me either?!" She shouted at Tess. "Whatever he told you. . . He was lying, ok?!"

"He never said anything about you." She said calmly as she checked the temperature of my water with a finger.

"Good! Because he knows better!" Keira huffed.

I finally opened my eyes to see Keira was wearing her work uniform. A moment later I closed them again.

"So what, you're just here to baby him?" She sneered.

"I didn't even know he was here. . It's not like any one TOLD me." Tess informed her, letting Keira know she was disappointed in her.

"Yeah right. You knew since yesterday!" Keira accused.

"How could I have known? You told me you were talking on the phone. " Tess replied with a warm smile.

"Well whatever! It's not like he even wants help anyway. I offered to help him yesterday and he pretty much spit in my face! He whined about his broken ribs but he seems fine enough to be doing whatever you guys are doing!" Keira said, walking past us and over to her work shoes.

"Hmm. Maybe he just finds me more. . . relaxing? I don't know exactly, but whatever helps him heal up, right?" Tess suggested, the smallest hint of condescension in her voice.

"Sure! Whatever you want to call it!" Keira spat back, before walking out the door to go to work.

"Are you two ever going to kiss and make up?" Tess asked, taking the clay out of the microwave.

"Well, this whole situation certainly doesn't help. That's for sure. Before. . . Sure she was still bigger than me, but it's not like we got anywhere near physical. I would never lay a finger on her anyway, but I at least knew she would give me the same courtesy. Now though, things are so much easier for her when she can literally squash our beefs."

"Has she ever. . . You know. . . Messed with you. . . Before this?" Tess asked, unsure of how to pose the question.

I chose not to say anything.

"That bad huh?" She replied after giving me time to answer.

"Anyway, the clay is ready. We just need to transfer you into it. "

I opened my eyes again, and found the strength to stand. She had already dug into the clay and made a pocket for me to fit in. I gingerly climbed out of the warm water dish and stepped into the mushy clay before laying down.

Tess had the temperature of the clay just about unbearable to the touch, but I stuck it out and layed down. Immediately I felt an odd shock in my ribs and was about to stand again, but Tess had already begun squishing the clay in around my body.

"It's going to feel weird at first. Probably too hot, but the more heat you can take, the better it works. Just relax and invite it in." She said, and somehow her words calmed me.

She continued to pack and knead it in around me until only my face was exposed. Never had I felt such complete envelopement and I never wanted to leave it.

"Comfortable?" Tess asked, although I'm sure the look on my face said it all.

"You're an angel." Was all I said.

"Aww, thank you! I mean, I have to take care of my little brother! We all thought you were dead! Seeing you alive and well is the greatest thing to happen to me in a long time!" She replied enthusiastically.

"If you want to go to sleep, I can hang around until Cadence gets home. I have to put together a lesson plan for my beginner art class anyway."

I mumbled my approval before nodding off again.


"Preston."


"Hey! Preston!"

I woke with a jump. It took me a moment to remember where I was and why I couldn't move. Looking up, I saw that Tess was calling to me.

"Hey umm, you want to look at this?" She asked, looking at her phone.

She moved it in front of my face. It was a picture of a group of people. Overwhelmingly underwhelming.

"What is it?" I asked, flatly.

"It's a picture of my beginner's art class. I was thinking about why the name of that girl who captured you sounded so familiar. . . . It's because there is a Zoey in my class!"

"What!?. . . . Let me see!" I shouted, and I found the strength to wiggle my way out of the clay.

Tess zoomed in on the picture, and sure enough, there was Zoey.


My face went pale. Tess studied me as she held the phone for me.

"It IS her, isn't it." She asked, confirming her thoughts.

"You. . . You need to kick her out!" Was all I could think to say.

"Preston, . . .I can't just kick her out" she said, regretfully.

"Why not!?" I shouted, getting more worked up than I wanted to be.

"Because! She payed money for the class. $300 bucks. "

"How I feel isn't worth $300 bucks?" I questioned.

"It's worth more than that, but this way. . . I can kind of keep an eye on her too, you know?"

"She has already met Keira! Cadence said she saw her at the grocery store! It's only a matter of time before she closes in on me!"

"I mean, do you know that she is actually even looking for you? She could just be interested in learning the basics of painting from one of the best painters in the city. . . " Tess offered.

"Ha!" I snorted rudely, and was made to witness something I had never seen before. . . Tess giving me the death glare.

"I didn't mean it like that Tess!" I quickly back pedaled. "Just that I know for sure she is planning something."

"She's not half bad you know! At painting. She seems like a good kid." Tess said, defensively.

"I know. . . Because I taught her. In the beginning she wanted to learn to make sets and props. . . Then she figured out she could just force ME to do it. . . . You know the deal. . . Either I do it, or she sits on my chest until I pass out, or she squeezes my head between her feet until I-

"Ok! I get it!

"Sorry. . . " I said, calming down.

"I don't get it! You're deathly afraid of this Zoey girl, Keira is basically promising to break more ribs and Cadence is a wild card as always. . . . Why do you insist on staying here? Why not just go home? "

"Tess. . . You don't understand. . ." I said solemnly.

"Oh don't give me that! I went to your funeral, Preston! I comforted your parents, and I'll be damned if they don't ever get to see their son alive again!" She said, standing up and folding her arms stubbornly.

"Maybe. . Just maybe. . . . I'll visit them. "

"Umm, no. . . . You WILL. . Visit them." She replied in a tone I hadn't heard her use before. It was that definite tone that girlfriends and wives used that gave their significant others no choice in any matter.

I wasn't phased.

I only gave her a smug smirk.

"See no! It's not a choice! It's either you visit them, or I. . . . I'll. . . . I'll sit on you til. . .you pass out!" Tess threatened awkwardly with a smile and a laugh.

"The thing is. . . It was never a verbal threat. I just knew she would flatten me if I antagonized her." I explained, smugly.

"Yeah well. . . . I'm not really the bully type." Tess said, shrugging her shoulders and sitting back down.

"I appreciate that, believe me!" I said with a smile.

Just then, we heard the front door slide open roughly. A second later, it crashed shut. Tess gave me a look of worry.

The sounds of bags being dropped carelessly, before Cadence came walking down the hall. I could tell immediately she was pissed off about something.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked rudely of Tess.

Tess was just about to answer when Cadence spotted me on the counter.

"Oh so what. . Now you're just letting everyone see you?!" She demanded, scowling at me. "And why the fuck are you naked? "

Truth be told, I had honestly forgotten about that. I guess I was just genuinely comfortable with Tess.

"It. . . It just helps with the healing." I stammered as Cadence stood over me, arms crossed and displeased.

"Healing?!" Healing from what!?" She shouted.

Unconsciously, I began to tremble in the presence of this angry giantess.

"It's not a big deal! I just got into it with Keira at my studio. . . "

"SHE TOOK YOU OUTSIDE? AND TO YOUR OLD STUDIO OF ALL PLACES!" Cadence screamed, her face turning beat red.


"I think I'm going to go. . . I'll see you both later, ok?" Tess said calmly before packing up her stuff and leaving us alone together.


"Cadence, listen I. . . "


"Don't you dare! I don't want to hear any of your bullshit right now! I've had a bad couple days and now I come home to this!"


I listened as I put my clothes back on.


"Taking you to the fucking studio?! How much of a bitch can she be!?" She asked, calming down but still worked up.


"She said it would do me some good to get out of the house. . ." I began, weakly.

"I don't give a shit what she said! How much good did it do you to take whatever damage she gave you, huh? " Cadence barked, bringing her face close to mine.


"Really. . . It's fine. . " I started, downplaying it.


"No it's fucking not! I gave her a fair warning of what would happen and she just blows me off and fucks with you anyway?! I don't think so!" She shouted, slamming her fist on the counter.


"Cadence. . . What's ACTUALLY bothering you?" I asked, looking her dead in the eyes. "I know you don't care THAT much about being my babysitter."


She was silent and looked away, crossing her arms.


"Stop being a big baby and just tell me!" I said, not feeling like putting up with her moodiness.


"FINE! It's my fucking family!" She snapped.


"And?" I coaxed.


"And nothing! It was the same old shit it always is with them! My dad was a complete asshole about his money. My mom was a her usual condescending, cunt self! My brother always has his snarky comments about how I live my life. "



"So why stay for two days then?" I inquired.


"I didn't have a choice! When they pay for everything, I kind of have to play along to continue living this way! I can usually handle it, but they pushed me too far this time! They all ganged up on me like they were planning that shit!" Cadence said, angrily pounding her fist on the counter.


"Anything. . . You want to talk about?" I asked, just trying to be a good friend.


She gave me an odd, irritated look, before taking a deep breath.

"That's the problem! It was about you!" She said, getting more upset. "My dad was bitching about the 4 grand in camera gear I bought. My mom asked about the psychiatrist appointment."

"Did you tell them about me? " I asked, suddenly worried.

Cadence said nothing, looking away.

"Cadence. . . What did you tell them?" I demanded, walking in front of her and glaring.

"Seriously. . . . Get out of my face. I'm not kidding." she replied, and I felt the venom in her voice.

I took her advice, backing up a few steps. She continued looking away into space.

"Look, I was able to lie to my dad. I told him the stuff was for me and my art. My mom. . . She talked to the therapist and already knew about you before she even asked me. She was just seeing if I would tell her the truth. "

"And what did she say about it?" I asked, looking up at her."

Cadence just shook her head. She was on the verge of tears now.

"She said. . . .She suggested. . . That I. . .That i put you down. . ." She finished, just as tears began to stream down her face.

I was shocked. I had never actually met Cadence's mom, but for anyone to straight suggest killing another human being in their hour of need just for the hell of it. . . .

All I knew is she better pray that I never did meet her.

"What the fuck?" I shouted at her in disgust. "What the hell is wrong with her!

"I don't know! People don't believe me when I tell them she is a psycho bitch! I told her to fuck off, and my dad kicked me out."

"So what. . . .like you're cut off now?"

". . . No. . . .My dad is a push over. He can't stay mad at me for more than 5 minutes. My mom. . . Can go fuck herself." Cadence said, and to my relief she managed to crack a smile.

"So are you. . . Alright?" I asked, hoping the drama for the night was over. My day had already been wasted recovering from my squabble with Keira.

"No! But it's not your fault. You're not going anywhere. You can stay here as long as you need to and I will get you whatever help you need!" Cadence said, wiping her eyes and standing up.

"So what now?" I asked asked, sitting down on the edge of the counter.

She thought for a moment.

"We stick to the plan! We go back to chipping away at Zoey! I didn't get the chance to see how our 2 new clips were doing while I was gone!"
Chapter 13 by Stevie
"Top 40 in face sitting clips . . That's not bad. Considering it looks like most of the top clips are from the same few studios." I commented, analyzing the information.


"Yeah, too bad that's pretty much the only clip we can film!" Cadence said, disappointment in her voice.

"Why's that?" I inquired, scrolling through the numerous categories, before clicking giantess.

"Because Keira is never gonna agree to do another one."

"Can't you just force her to do it?"

"I mean, I AM stronger than her, but she is faster and more agile. If she runs, I'd never catch her." Cadence admitted, grabbing the bit of flab on her stomach.

"That's true." I agreed. " But if you did catch her, she genuinely couldn't get away. . . . Why not just ambush her when she's sleeping?" I suggested, knowing full well that Cadence would love the idea.

"Oh my God, yes!" She squeeled, clapping her hands in joy. "We're totally doing it. . . Tonight!"

"Tonight?" I laughed, while combing through to see how the store was doing.

I was glad the idea cheered her up, but she may be jumping the gun on this one.

"Yes tonight! We will wait until she goes to sleep, then burst in, flip on the light to blind her, and pin her down!"

"Ok. . . As long as you think it's a good idea."

I searched the page until I found what I was looking for. It had been a few days since we had posted, so we weren't in the top 50 studios anymore, but the Keira twerking on me video was top 10 clips already.

"Really? Top 10! Cadence cheered, looking over my shoulder. "It could honestly get to number 1!"

"You sure you really want that?" I asked, slyly.

"Umm, yeah! Why wouldn't I want that?" She retorted, giving me a confused look.

"You uhh. . . . You remember what you said you would do for me if I got a clip to number one?" I reminded her with a big grin.

Her smile faded and her face went pale.

"Wait. . . No! No, this. . .this one doesn't count because. . . Because it was MY idea to film it. The deal only stands if it's your direct idea. . . . And even then. . . Probably not!" Cadence stammered, cutely.

"Come on, think about it! What better way to piss your mom off then by posting a video of you giving the little man she wants to kill a fucking blow job, online!" I exclaimed, my grin widening.

"Yeah, that would be SO great!" She replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Plus, I see that Zoey is still number fucking one! That pisses me off!" Cadence said, closing the computer.

"What are you gonna do? She is pretty well known now. It could be residual sales or it could be her new stuff. Who knows."

"It's irritating!" She reiterated, standing up. "Don't you know all of her passwords? What if we like. . . Logged in and deleted all of her clips?" Cadence suggested with an evil grin.

"I do, and I could. . . But I don't want that hollow victory. We need to do it the old fashioned way. She didn't let me leaving bring her down, so I can't take the easy way out either. "

"Fine, whatever!" She answered, disappointed.

Just then, we heard the door slide open and closed. Keira came trudging into the kitchen, and she looked beat.

"Hey. . " she greeted Cadence wearily.

"Hey." She replied, flatly.

They stood in awkward silence for a second, Keira slumping over, before she continued on to her bedroom without another word.

"This is gonna be perfect! She is so tired, she isn't even going to know what hit her!" Cadence exclaimed. "She should be out in the next hour I would think."

"You know I'm going to have to sleep in your room for the next few nights right?" I asked, snapping her out of her daydream.


"What, are you scared of her?!" Cadence teased, poking me in the stomach.

I pushed her finger away.

"The first thing she is gonna do when she wakes up, is break ME in half!" I complained.

"It's not ALWAYS about you, you know." Cadence shot back, disregarding my concerns.

"It is when I'm the easy target! She knows that she can't beat you up, so I get it all."

"When you think about it though, you've had it pretty easy since you've been here. Nobody has made you eat their regurgitated food. . .or. . . ." She paused, thinking.

"Yeah, that's about it! I've been stomped on, sat on, punched. . ."

"But I didn't do any of that!" Cadence chimed in, defending herself.

"You didn't let me finish! I was going to say all those things, plus scissored, bullied, incarcerated. . ."

"Fine! But it still has to be better than life with Zoey!"

"It's. . . . Different." Was all I said to her.

This seemed to piss her off for whatever reason and she set the computer down and stood over me, hands on her hips.

"What do you mean "different". Why won't you just admit it's better? Saying it's "different" implies that it's just as bad!" If that's the case, I'll take you back to Zoey's apartment right now! It's fucking bullshit Preston! Especially after all I've done for you!" Cadence bitched at me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, planning my next words carefully. Zoey had put me in this position a thousand times. If I said it was better, she would accuse me of just saying what she wanted to hear. If I stuck with my previous statement, she might actually "take me back to Zoey's." Even though she failed to realize that she didn't actually know where Zoey lives.

"Cadence. . . Listen." Making sure I had eye contact and her full attention. "I am happier. That is true. It's just. . . Knowing Zoey is closing in on me, and Keira on a rampage. . . I'm really fucking stressed. I do feel good when you're here and we are on the same page. It feels like we're unstoppable. But in between those moments, I don't know how I'm going to make it."

The anger on her face melted, and she sat back down at the counter. She just sat silent for a minute.

"Ok. . . Alright, I'm sorry. " she said genuinely. "Obviously something major happened while I was gone. Let me hear it."


I took a deep breath.


"Zoey was. . . Outside my studio. I don't know if it was a genuine coincidence or if she was waiting there to meet whoever was renting it."


Cadence's eyes got wide, but she remained quiet.


"She introduced herself to Keira, and they pretty much had a conversation about me, neither of them knowing who the other one was talking about."



"Really?" She asked, an amused look on her face.


"Yeah, but that isn't it. Come to find out, Zoey is in Tess' beginner art class now!"


"What the fuck?" Cadence breathed, rubbing her face with her hands.


"She is infiltrating my life Cadence. Ingraining herself in the art world until she comes across any useful information that will lead her to me!"


"That's so fucked up! We have to do something!" Cadence exclaimed, standing back up.


"I know, but Tess made a good point. She can help us keep an eye on who Zoey is talking to and where she is going."


"Why not just kick her out of the fucking class?!" Cadence shouted, as if she was debating with Tess, instead of talking with me.


"That is what I said. . . . She said "maybe Zoey legitimately wants to learn more about painting. " I explained, doing my best Tess impression.


"Geez! She WOULD say that!" Cadence spat. "Who cares if she wants to learn anything now? She gave up that privilege when she kidnapped you and treated you like garbage for the last 6 months!" Cadence exclaimed, getting worked up.


"It is what it is. Tess usually has a pretty good hunch on these things."


"Yeah, except she couldn't tell that Zoey is a totally fucked up monster!" Cadence practically shouted.



"I don't know! Maybe Zoey is a really good actress?" I offered.


"Either way, it doesn't matter. It's fucked up that she won't help you. "



I nodded my agreement.


"I think Keira is probably already asleep. I'm going to go up there and fuck with her. You can stay here if you want. I'm gonna knock her out again and I'll bet she stays down until morning. Tomorrow. . . I'll make it up to you somehow, ok?" She asked, looking me in the eyes.



"Ok."



20 minutes later, I heard a surprised shriek come from Keira's bedroom, followed by muffled screams. Another 15 minutes later, Cadence came walking out, picking a wedgie out of her ass and grinning. She went into her own room and closed the door.



Alone, I went into the "editing room" which was below the stair case and wall to wall with the kitchen. I booted up the more powerful desktop and went online.


I'm not even sure what drove me to it, but I found myself opening that page. . .


[Zoey's fetish tidbits]


I slowly scrolled down the page, seeing what she had been up to since I was gone. She had made some new props, and added some new categories. 4 out of her top 5 clips were clips with me in them. I also noticed that she had since "replaced me" with a little Ken doll. . . . Pathetic.


My curiosity was peaked now, and I had to see more. I checked her Twitter and Instagram accounts. Every image reminded me heavily of the place I had been forced to call home for the past 6 months.


I got my fill, and knew there was only one more thing I had to check.


The email address that Zoey had set up for me. I don't know why she did that, but I had a feeling there was something I needed to see. I opened it, and amongst all the spam. . . Was an email from Zoey. It was dated 2 days after I had left. . . .

It had a video attached to it.


Every fiber of my body told me I should just delete it. . . . . Every fiber of my body told me I should just delete the whole email account. With my head as fucked up as it was, no good could come of it. . .



And still I opened it.



In the pitch dark of Cadence's apartment, I watched the first words from my captor since I had left. I had some idea of what to expect, and I received one of the possibilities i foresaw.


The video opened to Zoey seemingly in shambles. Her hair was a tangled mess and she was without make up. Her eyes were red and I knew she had been crying for who knows how long. She had on an oversized t-shirt that rounded out her heart broken look. All it needed was a tub of ice cream and she would be the break up chick in any 90's movie.


She just stared into the camera for a moment, and I honestly felt her eyes bore into me. My heart began to flutter at the sight of her, and an old, but still fresh fear sparked up. Then she took a deep breath and spoke.



[Jesus. . . I don't even know why I'm doing this. . . . It's probably a stupid idea but. . . Preston. . . If you're watching this. . . Just come home please! . . . I'm. . . I'm not angry anymore, ok? I realize I went too far with that last clip and this is me. . . Apologizing for it. You were right. . . . You were right about everything! And. . . If you come back, I'm gonna try to work on everything you pointed out, alright? You can help me be a better person! I promise. . . No more beatings. . And. . No more positions.]



By this point, tears were flowing steadily from her face, and she paused to take a fat rip on her vape pen before she continued.


[I'm going to cook for us every night and. . . You don't have to finish it if you don't want to! Plus, I called. . I called and upgraded the cable package! We have those art channels you were talking about now! Things here are perfect now! It just needs. . . It just needs you.]


She trailed off, and just stared down to the left for a few seconds, before she looked up slowly and continued.


[Look. . . I really don't expect you to listen. I doubt you will even see this, but if you do. . . Just know that you always have a home here. . . Can you at least let me know you're alive and doing ok? You owe me that much. . . . I love you.]


With that, the video went black.


I sat in silence for a moment, only the glow of computer screen keeping me company. Seeing her address me again was scary on its own, whether or not she was angry with me. It was probably a burden I would live with for the rest of my life. Still. . . . With the initial shock gone. . . . I pressed play, and watched it again.



After the second run through, I found clarity. I knew what I wanted to do. Quietly, I walked back out into the living room and looked up to the balcony. Both Cadence and Keira had their doors closed and their lights off. . . . . Perfect.



I went back into the editing room and pushed the door as closed as I could while still being able to get out on my own. Next, I set up the web cam, and thought about what I wanted to say, letting my rage simmer. I pressed record and let my emotions fly.


[Wow! That was a seriously touching bit of bullshit Zoey! Really, it was! It's almost sad, truthfully. . . Maybe borderline pathetic even. I understand that losing the one person who had no choice but to tolerate you can be hard, but goddamn!. . . . I have to say that I'm not surprised you made this video either. . . You really only have 2 gears. . . 2 speeds at which you function. . . Mousey and pathetic, the world's dumping girl. . . . And that. . Not so pretty side. . I'd be willing to bet that at the first sign of distaste for you, you'll drop the whole "please just come home" routine, and go right back to classic ballistic Zoey, you emotionally underdeveloped cunt!. . . . . As for me "owing you this much". . . You can eat a fucking dick! I owe you nothing if not the ass kicking of A lifetime. Honestly. You better pray every night that I don't ever get my size back because I'm liable to kill you. Beating you to within an inch of your life. . . Would be just about all the restraint I could muster. . . . . Watch your back, Zoey.]



I shut the camera off, and before I had time to think about it, and change my mind, I sent it to her. I closed the video and just sat for a moment in silence.


"Umm, what are you doing?" I heard from behind me. My neck nearly snapped as I looked back to see Keira standing in the doorway.


Living in the house with two other people and having plenty of time to myself for thinking, I had a plan. I clicked one of the open windows that had the inbox for the clip store.


"Just checking e-mails. . . " I said casually, playing it cool.


Keira just stood apprehensively in the doorway, not turning the light on or anything.


"I heard you talking when I got up to go to the bathroom." She informed me, rubbing her eyes and yawning.


I didn't have any excuse ready, so I just plain ignored her and changed the subject.


"There is a custom video request here for you. . ." I said, fake cheerfully.


I clicked into the email, and looked it over.


"Hmm, it's a price quote for a pov giantess clip. Nice." I said, cooly.


"I literally understood none of that. . . " Keira said, giving me an irritated look from what I could see of her face in the glow of the screen.


"POV. . . Point of view." I explained.


"And the other word?"


"Giantess. . . A female giant. . . .you." I said, trying to explain it to someone who had never heard the word before.


"I. . . I'm not even THAT tall!. . . " She replied, a confused look on her face.


"I mean, besides the fact that 6'3 is pretty fucking tall for any girl. . . . In this case, he wants to be small, therefore making you a giantess. . . "


Keira walked up, and looked over my shoulder. She read what the customer wanted, and I could tell it wasn't her cup of tea.


"Umm, no. . . I really don't want to do that. . ." She said, an odd look on her face.


"Really? Why not? It's right up your alley and you could probably make some pretty good money.


"Because! I don't want to act like a total bitch to some random guy who is supposed to be tiny! It's fucking weird and it feels wrong."


"You had no problem being horrible to me! Without any provocation! Now you want to turn down 2 or 300 bucks just for talking that way to the camera for 10-15 minutes? " I reiterated in disbelief.


"With you it's different! You're a complete asshole!" She argued without hesitation. "I really don't want my life to go down that path. . . . It feels like rock bottom somehow, you know?"


"Do you have any idea how much money is in it? Producers are making a complete living on nothing BUT customs!" I said, passionately.


"Well whatever, tell the guy I'm not doing it!" Keira spat, and I knew it was final.


"I'm going to tell him that only Cadence is available for it." I responded, and I began to type the reply email.


"What does Cadence need the money for? She is fucking rich! Like seriously. . . . . This whole thing is fucking sketchy now that I think about it!" Keira ranted, getting worked up.


"Nobody is MAKING you stay here. Just leave if you don't like it." I advised, trying not to anger the volatile red-head.


She stood fuming. No doubt dreaming of throttling me. I could feel her eyes burning into me as I ignored her to set up the details of the transaction.


"Tell me the truth." She said simply.


"What?" I questioned, not really paying attention to her.


"Tell me why you and Cadence are doing this!" Keira demanded.


"What does it matter?! We. . . . We are just trying something new. . . " I stammered, not ready for her assault on me.


It must have been her last straw, because she turned around and closed the door, locking it. She folded her arms and glared at me.


"What the fuck, Keira?" I asked, getting slightly nervous.


"I already told you. . . . I want the truth. No more lies or bullshit! Tell me why you're doing this, and where you were for half a year. You aren't leaving until you do." She stated matter of factly, before she walked across the room and sat in the other computer chair.


She must have been trying to piss me off, because she put her hands behind her head, and stretched her long legs, reclining and closing her eyes.


"I'll stay in here all night if I have to." She threatened.

I silently weighed my options. . . . In honesty, I might be able to push my computer chair over and be able to reach the door knob, but I figured Keira would interfere with that plan. If she kept her eyes closed, I could probably make a Skype call to Cadence. If she wasn't a heavy sleeper, she would answer and get me out.

I quickly opened the program and started calling her. I glanced back at Keira, and to my dismay, she was looking right at me, with a smug smile on her face. She stood, and before I could comprehend what she was doing, she reached behind the desktop and ripped every single cable out in one big handful.

She roughly tugged on the bundle, until it came free, before she tossed the whole snake across the room, keyboard, mouse, monitor and all. After, she somehow managed to find the light switch and flip it on, before dimming them and sitting back in the chair the same way.

"Answers." Was all she said.

I knew I had to do something. I was going to have to tell her as little as possible to get out of here.

I took a deep breath, all to make what I was going to say seem more profound.

"Fine. . . . You win. I'll tell you. . . ." I paused, honestly thinking about what I was going to tell her. "The day I shrunk. . . I was at my studio. I was in a panic, but I still managed to get out of there to go find help. Let's just say. . . What I found, wasn't help."


Keira sat up. I had her attention now.


"Up until a couple weeks ago, I. . . I was pretty much held captive and used as. . . "


"As what?!" She asked, leaning in closer.


"She used me as. . . A type of sex slave."


The look on Keira's face. A potent mix of shock and terror. It was like her heart and brain were on the same page, but somehow at odds with each other at the same time.


"That's not true." Was the response I got. Keira refused to believe it.


"You wanted to know." I said, dead serious.


She sat in silence for a moment, before she got herself together and began to think.


"Wait. . . . You said "she". You're telling me that a woman took you and held you prisoner and used you for sex for the last 6 months?"


"Yes. . . . But that isn't how it began. She told me she would help me at first. By the time it was apparent that she wasn't getting help, she had me locked down." I said, solemnly.


She was just shaking her head in disbelief.


"Shut up! You're. . . . You're making that up!" She stammered, squirming in her chair.


"Take it or leave it! All I have to say is, you better let me out of here when I'm done telling you."


"Anyway, long story short. . . She used me to make fetish videos for her gain. Not only that though. . .She was. . . .IS. . .a fucking psycho. I'm not going to break down our relationship, but she had no restraint. She basically pounded me into the ground for any little thing I did. To the point where I was in a dark place all the time and was about ready to. . . ." I didn't finish. I didn't need to.


Keira's eyes were impossibly wide now, her mouth agape. Again she had to process before she could speak.


"Ok. . . So why not go to the police? Why come here? Any sensible person would go to the cops after something like that!" She said, somewhat accusing me of something. "Plus. . . . Does this "horrible woman" have a name?" She asked, a skeptical look on her face.


"She does. . . . But I'm not telling you what it is."


Her face changed from skeptical to offended.


"And why not? because you're lying through your teeth about the whole thing and she doesn't exist?" She asked, pointing a long boney finger at me.

"Do you hear yourself right now?" I replied for some reason, even though I honestly didn't care what she thought or believed. "You are clearly talking to somebody who is roughly 1/5 of their original height, and you somehow find the fact that somebody like that exists, even though as we speak, YOU are currently using your size to keep me in here against my will!" I said, just short of A shout.

Keira's face turned from offended to shameful. "No I'm n-" she began to reply, but she knew I was right. She switched to an angry glare, but I wasn't finished.

"Think about it. You've been here what? A couple of days? And in that time, you already made me clean your fucking filthy sandals, stomped me out-"

Her lips pursed, and I could see emotion and tears welling up in her eyes as she shook her head in denial.

"Sat on me until I passed out, squeezed me-

I could see she was holding back the urge to do something to me, knowing full well it would only confirm what I was saying. I braced for impact as she stood and loomed over me. I closed my eyes and curled up for protection.

Keira never did hit me, but she flipped her chair over violently. She stormed passed me, unlocked the door, and left.
Chapter 14 by Stevie
I don't want to say that I was becoming confident, but winning these battles with the 2 angry giant women in the house DID feel pretty good. Somehow coming out on top using logic and reason vs just crushing a person into submission. Over time, I just got used to that type of treatment because that is how Zoey rolled.



I was left in the dim lighting of the room alone. I wasn't sure where Keira had went, but since she didn't just beat the shit out of me immediately, I figured I was in the clear for the time being.


Still. . .


Walking out into the main hallway of the building, I noticed that the light was on in the studio. Creeping to the open door, I saw that Keira was inside, still in her pajamas as opposed to her normal white bibs. She was crying pretty hard as she worked furiously on the canvas, letting whatever raw emotion she was feeling take control.


I knew it was probably a bad idea, but I decided to talk to her anyway. I turned the corner and approached her. She saw me coming, and just shook her head as she continued to paint.


I crawled up on the couch and sat down on a pillow, before I spoke.


"Keira, listen. . " I began, and she glared at me through her tears. "I really didn't mean to. . . To say that you were like that woman. I do understand that we have history, and I don't expect a 19 year old kid to fully understand the gravity of her actions. . . At least right away."


She scoffed quietly, but at least she didn't punch me into next week, so I continued.


"I'm not saying I forgive you, but I'm chalking it up to past feelings that you have for me specifically. I don't think you're a bad person, and the fact that you don't want to do the custom is proof of that."


Keira acted like she was ignoring me, but I could tell I had her attention.


"I'm sorry I was harsh with you, ok? It's just, when you're this size. . . Words are all you have to defend yourself. She wasn't much for talking things out, and I pretty much realized that a sharp tongue was the only way I could put a scratch on her. It didn't end well for me most times, but it helped me keep my sanity and gave me the common sense to walk away when the opportunity arose." I said, laying myself out for Keira.


Her angry pace slowed, then stopped before she regarded me.


"If all this is true. . How did you get out of there?" She asked quietly, not looking at me.


"One day, I pushed her to the point where she was either going to kill me, or let me go. If she would have took 2 seconds to catch her breath, I would probably still be trapped there. Fortunately, she "kicked me out" and I never looked back.


Keira began to add small details to the painting as she thought about what I said.


"So what is the real reason you won't tell me her name then?" She asked, her voice still low.


"Honestly. . " I began. "I don't trust you."


Whatever emotional repair I had just done, threatened to come undone at this statement.


"If you knew who she was. . . It could be my head on the chopping block." I finished.


"You think. . . I would turn you over to her?" Keira asked, and her expression told me she was hurt pretty badly.


"I'm not giving you the chance." I answered, coldly.


The tears began to flow again, but I honestly didn't care. It was a life or death matter, and I couldn't be bothered by the feelings of some bratty girl.


"Well. . . Whatever! You said your piece, so just get out of here before I make you. I thought I told you I didn't want you in the same room as me." She said, trying to sound tough, but the edge was nowhere to be found.


I didn't protest, standing up and climbing down to the floor. Testing my luck, I walked over by her bare feet and looked up at what she was painting. She stood perfectly still, as if petrified of me.


"Hmm." I said thoughtfully, before making my exit.



I woke up the next morning with thoughts of my email to Zoey on my mind. I knew she always checked fan mail and requests first thing in the morning so she had seen it by now, if not right when I sent it. I threw my clothes on in anticipation of her pathetic response, before hurrying to the stairs.


What I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.


Sitting on the couch below, was an older woman, looking directly at me. Even though I had never seen her before in my life, I knew. . . . This was Cadence's mother.


Immediately, I got an uncomfortable feeling and my fight or flight response began to scream. She just sat there, sipping her coffee with a somehow evil, pleased look on her face. Then, suddenly she broke the silence with a single word.


"COME!" She said sternly, like she was speaking to a dog, snapping her fingers and pointing to the space before her.


I didn't immediately move, sizing her up. She wore a blue pull over fleece, and black yoga pants. She had on ankle socks and black nikes. Her face was like looking into the future and seeing Cadence. Although she didn't seem to be quite as tall, she was all of at least 5'10. All of it was intimidating, but her most prominent feature was definitely her ass. From her seated position, I could see just how wide her hips were as they looked like they were ready to rip out of her spandex pants. There seemed to be a good 6 inches of cheek jutting out on either side of her sizable thighs.

"NOW!" She demanded, stomping her foot on the floor and snapping me out of my trance.

Cautiously, I made my way down the stairs and stopped 4 feet in front of her. She seemed to be amused that I didn't have the balls to step right up to her, and her calm gaze burned into me like a hot iron.

"Preston, I presume?" She asked, smugly.

I didn't respond.

"Preston. . . It seems we need to have a little. . Chat. . About my daughter and your involvement in her life." She said, smoothly.

I knew from experience after painful experience, that when a giant woman wants to have a "chat". . . .i needed to get as far away as I could, as fast as possible. I looked around for a way out.

"Are you looking for Cadence? She isn't here. . . Her father felt the need to come all the way here, to kiss her ass after our. . . Confrontation, this weekend. He took her and your other friend to see some art exhibit in the big city. They left maybe an hour ago." She informed me, with a sort of victorious smirk.

Shit.

It took 2 hours to even get to the city, plus another 5 plus that I assumed they would spend there and another 2. . . By that math I had a minimum 8 hours I needed to avoid Cadence's mom. Running wasn't going to be an option. I needed to hide and hide well. .

As if she had read my mind, Cadence's mom confirmed my fears.

"That's right, they will be gone aaallll day. That gives me plenty of time to go slow, and make sure I really get my point across!" She sneered.


I knew it was time.


In a brief pause, I bolted to the right.


"You little weasel!" I heard from behind me, and the sound of the couch creaking.


I looked over my shoulder, and she was already hot on my tail. I made it to the front door but she was on my heels. I heard her loud footsteps right behind me. She seemed to be just fucking with me.


I rounded the corner, but with her so close, I couldn't just duck into the gallery or studio. I continued to Sprint, deciding to go into the car garage. At least if I made it under a car, she couldn't just move it aside to get to me.


I could hear her chuckling, as she continued to pursue me. My heart was racing as I was about halfway there, but I expected her to grab me at any moment. Just then, the door to the garage swung open.



"Yo' Cadence! You in here?"


I instantly recognized the voice.


"Mario!" I screamed, as he stepped inside.


He wasn't prepared for what he walked into.


Mario was another sculptor and friend. He was in the same circle as me and a mentor to both myself and Cadence. He often brought new items by for her, from the stash he "gathered" around the city.


First, Mario looked down at me. His eyes got huge and joy was on his face. Then. . . . Then he noticed Cadence's mom behind me. The joy from his face was immediately snuffed out and fear replaced it.


I didn't have time to think about why, as I rushed behind his legs, looking out at Cadence's mom. She had stopped short, and was just standing there with the same smug look as when she had first seen me.



"Mario, she's trying to kill me!" I screamed, cowering behind my friend.


He was speechless as he fixated on Cadence's mother.



"Mario. . " She regarded him.


I heard him mumble something, and his legs were shaking.


"Mario, we need to get out of here. She. . . She's crazy!" I tried to convince him to move, but he seemed frozen in place.


She just stared him down.


"Oh he knows just how crazy I am!" She interrupted my plea. "And he knows better than to try to fight against me. . . Don't you Mario?" She questioned, in complete control of the situation.


"Ye-yes ma'am." He stammered.


I had never seen him like this. He was terrified of this woman.


"Good boy. . . . Now why don't you run along before I decide to find a. . . .use for you here." She suggested, her voice malicious.


"Yes ma'am" he repeated, before he quickly stepped over me and back through the door. "I'm. . . . I'm so sorry man!" Was the only apology he offered me before he was gone.


As soon as the door clicked shut, a large shadow cast over me. I turned around to see her standing above me, grinning.


"Sorry for the interruption." She said, smoothly.


I had no time to react, and nowhere to go as she reached down for me, her long nails extended. I barely offered up any resistance and she had me in her fist in two seconds. She lifted me like I weighed nothing, and turned to go back to the apartment.


I pounded on her fingers, knowing that if she had her way, it might be my last day on earth. By the time she got to the doorway, she had almost lost her grip on me. She stopped, and lifted me to her face. Before I knew what hit me she brought up her other hand.


My head snapped back as my face was belted with a flick from her middle finger. I knew immediately that my nose was broken and my teeth felt loose. She gazed into my dazed face, expecting that to be enough to snuff the fight out of me.


Defiantly, I answered her with a mouthful of blood spit in her face. It only amounted in a small glob to her, but it got my point across.


"Why you filthy little bastard!" She hissed, as she wiped the blood from below her eye.


She in turn gave me another flick and this one stunned me to the point where I just hung limp in her hand.


"I like that you've got some fight in you! It's no fun breaking you boys if you don't hate it." She whispered cruely in my ear.


She continued on to the living room, and with a rough toss, I was deposited on the couch cushion like trash. Her hands were on me immediately and she flipped me onto my back. My head was still fuzzy from being pelted, so I offered no resistance. By the time I saw what she was planning, it was too late to do anything.


The true expanse of her ass was made known to me as she turned around and hovered it over my defenseless body. Each cheek was about one and a half times my height, and almost as wide and she effectively eclipsed all the light in the room with her ass. I could tell just by looking that she was packing some serious weight in it too. I didn't have much time to stare in awe at it though, as she began her painfully slow descent.


I put my arms up and pushed, but she buckled them with no effort and continued approaching. A second later, she connected with the rest of my body, it seemed she purposely left my face "exposed" or in other words not completely engulfed.


From there, the torture began. My entire body did nothing to slow her down as she continued into the cushion. It seemed to be happening in slow motion as I was pushed deeper and deeper into the couch, the outside world above me getting further and further away as I experienced what I imagine drowning to be like.


I was in full panic mode by the time I reached my final resting place. I could see nothing but her immense spandex thigh, a wall of cushion and a sliver the ceiling, which might as well have been outer space at that point. Breathing naturally was damn near impossible. The light give in her butt cheeks and the couch was the only thing allowing the limited breathing I was doing.


Zoey had sat on me full weight before, but Cadence's mom must have had at least 30 or 40 pounds on her. At least Zoey was a fan of the distorted noises I made as she wrecked me with bouncing and slow grinding, so there was brief moments where I could breathe.


This didn't feel the same. When we reached our destination, she gave me a final wiggle as she got comfortable and I could tell she didn't plan on moving for a good long while.


"Ahh, there we go!" She purred, satisfied with the current seating arrangement. "Now where was I before you decided to get your morning exercise?" She asked, and I heard her take a sip of her coffee.


"Oh that's right! Your involvement with my daughter!" She exclaimed, as if a light bulb had gone off in her head. "But. . . Before I forget. . . It would be rude of me not to introduce myself! My name is Edith."


An involuntary groan escaped my mouth, but it seemed a good enough response.


"Now! I'm not really sure what type of sick, twisted things you guys are doing around here with 4 or 5 grand worth of camera gear, Cadence wouldn't give us the truth, but it all ends now!" She dictated. "Do you understand me?" She asked, lifting her ass so I could form a sentence.


"Cadence. . . Cadence does what she. . Wants. I'm not forcing her to do anything!" I stammered as my chest fought to expand.


She only chuckled, and a second later sat back down on me, punishing me with a grind.


"Oh I know you aren't "physically" forcing her to do anything. Full sized men don't even tell her what to do. That being said, she is susceptible to "suggestions" and that IS exactly what you're doing!"


I only wheezed and grunted in response.


It earned another chuckle from her as she took another sip of her coffee.


"The truth of the matter is. . . Sometimes a mother needs to step in, for the sake of her child's best interest. Whether her daughter approves of it or not." She explained, from her position of power.


I tried to say something, but the weight of her was not only cutting off circulation, but even the functions of my brain to my body. A gurgle is all that came out.


Edith leaned to left, picking up her cheek and allowing me to breath, while she still had my lower half completely flattened.


"Did you have something to add?" She asked, with phony politeness.


"Is. . . . Is that what you did to Mario, you fu-


The insult was squashed back down my throat as she rolled her ass back over me.



"You have a filthy little mouth, don't you?" She commented, giving me a grind and earning gurgles.

"But yes, that IS what I did to Mario. That little degenerate stealing anything and everything and stashing it here. . . Isn't what I would call acceptable behavior to have around my daughter, so I did what I had to do. BUT. . . . As you can see. . . Dear little Mario doesn't seem to have learned his lesson, now does he? I guess I'll just have to have a "conversation" with him next." She said, ominously.

As if she knew I would have something to say, she rolled her cheek again. I just layed still and quiet, too exhausted to speak.

"Nothing mouthy to say?"

I kept quiet.

"Hmm. ." She replied, and again I was sealed under her.

"But enough about Mario. . . Let's talk about what YOU'RE going to do now!" She said, sensually.

"See. . Yesterday, my plan was just to arrive here, crush you, and be done with it. Nice and quick. Throw you in the dumpster out back, then just make up something to tell Cadence. But the more I thought about it. . The more the mother in me started to win out. The thought of your parents thinking they'll never see you alive again."


She paused, taking a sip.


"So I slept on it. . . And lucky for you. . . I decided I'm going to give you the chance to leave on your own. To go home and see your family. Their hearts are broken and you owe it to them. One week. One week and I want you gone.


She just sat. . . Sat and let her words sink into me as well as her weight. It was definitely better than her straight up killing me. In reality, she was probably right. I should go home, but doing what Cadence's cunt mom wanted, rubbed me the wrong way.


I gurgled, letting her know I had something to say. To my relief, she rolled and allowed me to breathe. For the next 2 minutes I just took in breath. Finally, i did speak.

"And if I refuse?" I asked, challenging her.

To my surprise, instead of just rolling me back under her ass, I heard her grunt, and a second later she stood, releasing me. It did me no good, as my body was 110% numb and I imagined if I could see my own body, i would be pretty flat at the moment.

She turned around, and crouched over me, looking me over. Her expression wasn't the smug smirk I was expecting, but completely serious.

"I wasn't able to gather what. . . "Type" of person you were, from just the Intel my therapist gave me on you. But meeting you now, I would say. . a defiant, little prick would probably be the most accurate description. This morning, I decided that. . . If you were reasonable. . . Respectful. . .even if you didn't want to leave, I would just help you along. . . Mother you. Help you to see the light and go home to your family."

"And if I wasn't, you would just kill me?" I spat at her, angrily.

"Let me finish! It isn't polite to interrupt." She said, sternly. "I admit. . . At first that was my plan, but having seen what a little asshole you choose to be. . . I think plan B is a more suitable consequence for you. "

"And your "plan B" is somehow worse than death?" I asked, arrogantly.

Now she smiled her terrifying smile.

"A normal person would think not, but obviously. . You don't fear death, do you? If you did. . You wouldn't be here running your mouth, or spitting in my face, would you?! You would be groveling and begging for your life like a good little boy! No. . . For you, I think plan B is definitely worse."

"Are you going to keep talking, or are you going to tell me what the fuck it is? My body is going to have the feeling back before long, and when it does. . . I'm gonna punch you square in the mouth!" I said, pulling on action movie hero bravado just to piss her off.

She gave me the furious, edge of rage chuckle I expected, but she didn't lash out.

"Fair enough. . . Plan B, should you choose to remain after the deadline, is me finding you. . . Packaging you up, nice and neat. . . And hand delivery you. . . To your little friend. Hmm, what was her name again?. . Ahh, that's right! . . ZOEY!"

Edith gauged my reaction and I didn't disappoint. If there had been anything left in my bladder, I would have pissed my pants right in front of her. Impossibly, my squash induced paralysis was overcome and my body began to tremble. My face told the story perfectly.

Edith ate it up.

"Oh. . . So Mr. Big mouth does fear something! I thought as much. I'm not going to go into the details of what such a joyous family reunion would probably consist of for you, because I'm sure you've played it over and over in your mind already. Those are terms. Either you disappear, or I'm hand delivering you back to your sadistic little girlfriend, likely to never see the light of day again.

I was speechless, which didn't matter because Edith didn't give me time to say anything anyway. She immediately stood and turned around. A second later, I found my entire body buried under her overwhelming ass. She made sure to swallow up my head this time too. I disappeared completely from the outside world with the mere act of her just getting comfortable.

"I'll give you some time to think about that." She said victoriously, before flipping on the t.v. and relaxing.
Chapter 15 by Stevie
Author's Notes:

This chapter got kind of long, but oh well.  On a side note, I'm thinking about starting to do commissions.  Don't know if I'm your style or not but I think it would help me to expand my writing horizons.  Let me know if you are interested.  

For the next 3 hours, Edith proceded to use my body as a cushion. I say "my body" because luckily I was able to zone out entirely for the whole ordeal. Zoning out was something that I had learned to do from my time with Zoey.


Partially by accident, I had learned to completely take my mind out of any situation. The ability had come about during a month long phase that Zoey went through, where she would just idly torture me for hours on end for no reason. One day, out of the blue she decided to just sit on my legs until the they turned blue and went numb. Other days she would suck on my face, forcing me to pass out time and time again, or see how many whiffs of her cheesy feet it would take to make me vomit.

During one particularly long and tedious session, I found myself wishing to be back on a cruise ship, with my family on vacation 2 and a half years ago. It was one of the few times that none of them gave me shit for not following in all of their footsteps. In a way it proved that if they chose not to be assholes, we could exist as a happy family.

Zoey had me pinned under her feet as she sat and watched t.v. For 2 hours she alternated between smothering my face under them, and tapping her big toe on my chest until it felt like hammer strikes.

I had focused hard on one picture. A picture of all of us on the deck of the ship. My mom, dad, sisters and brother all looked like they belonged there. My dad's stupid Hawaiian shirt, the females in shorts with flip flops and my brother in only swim trunks. Then there was me. . . Dressed like it was any other day in the city. Torn, paint covered jeans. Converses, and a flannel shirt in the middle of the Caribbean. I stuck out like a sore thumb, on top of being the shortest next to my younger sister. At least we were happy though. . .


The next thing I knew, I was on Zoey's kitchen counter and she was freaking out. She seemed relieved when I responded to her but I had no idea why. After a lengthy explanation, I found out I had been conscious, but unresponsive for the last hour and a half.

She showed me video of her fucking with me: flicking me in the balls, squeezing me, dropping me, and through it all, I never showed any signs of pain nor emotion. We had a long, genuine discussion about how I may have accessed some secret part of my brain. Like a level above just blacking out.

Zoey had been excited at first, but as she realized soon after I got the hang of doing it. . It was a way to escape her torments. She would find herself wasting her time, because kicking my ass wasn't fun if I didn't react.

Eventually, she would actively try to prevent me from leaving, trying different methods of interrupting my concentration and what not. In typical Zoey fashion, me having any type of edge over her was unacceptable, so she made it a point to wreck me, so that when I finally did return to my body, it was in shambles and I had to deal with it.

This technique was serving me well now as I left the flattened seat cushion of a body behind, and went back to the day the mayor of the city had recognized some of my paintings as being exceptional, and hung them up in city hall. Again, my family was there. . . Well my parents and Tegan anyway. Still, the look of pride on my parents faces made me feel like I was on top of the world. I may not have been a sports star like the rest of the family, but I was just as talented, if not more in my own field of interest.


I only returned to my body when the weight of her had been lifted off of me. My clothes were soaked in sweat, although I didn't know if it was mine or hers. My vision was spotty from having my face sat on for who knows how long. I attempted to move, but I could tell it was going to be hours before anything functioned. I could only stare up at the ceiling and listen.

I could hear Edith walking somewhere on the main floor between the entryway and the kitchen and a moment later I heard the sliding door close and lock.

A few seconds later, she returned with a bowl of some kind of soup. It smelled amazing since I hadn't eaten yet today. She must have seen the hungry expression on my face, because she cracked a smile.

"It's a shame you're so focused on ignoring me and playing dead. . . There is more than enough soup in the kitchen for both of us." She said, a motherly tone present. "Even so" she said, setting the bowl down and disappearing from my limited range of sight. "As a mother, it's my duty to make sure all the hungry little children get fed!"

I really didn't like the sound of that, accompanied with the sound of her unlacing her tennis shoes and the slide of her spandex pants on her skin. I didn't have to wonder long, because she plucked me up by my shirt and the mystery was solved.

To my horror, Edith was now standing in from of me, bottomless! I guess my distaste didn't hide well as I took her in, because she smirked and guided me around her body, letting me take it all in.

"Don't worry. Every firm little body you can think of will eventually turn into this. . . Luckily for most men, their taste ages along with the process and we never go out of style! But. . . Regardless of the cruel facts of life, you're going to get a preview of what you have to look forward to. . . . If. . . And ONLY if. . . You decide to be wise and leave here on your own. " She finished, before her hand reached for me.

In one swift motion, she had my pants in her hand. She tossed them casually aside, before inspecting me. I was more than comfortable naked, as that was how Zoey kept me at all times, and I think it bothered Edith. She had expected to see humiliation on my face, but no such luck.

"Eh. . . " was all she said as she looked me over before taking my lower half in her hands. In another quick swipe, she had my shirt and she tossed that too.

"There! I find that skin on skin is so much more intimate with these kinds of things." She said happily, before placing me back on the couch, this time with my feet facing the back rest.

I knew exactly what was coming, so I began to warm up so I could zone out of there. As expected, her monstrous, pale cheeks appeared in my vision, followed by her darker colored mound. Above it, a full blonde bush. . .


One thing I could say for Zoey. . . She kept it shaved unless a custom video required her to grow it. It didn't make her giant pussy sitting on my face any better, but it didn't make it worse. Luckily, she didn't force me to eat her out very often. She could genuinely get off on just plain old kicking the shit out of me or making quality fetish videos. It was usually after I made bold claims about "being a man" that she put me to work on her most feminine of tasks.



Looking up, unable to do anything at all. . . It's like. . . I accepted that most days were going to be dark days for me. . . But what was about to transpire had the vibe of something I would leave out of even the most detailed recollections.

"Get ready to eat your lunch!" She said callously.

That.

That right there.

The way she said it.

Somehow it hurt worse than the physical pain and humiliation I had experienced from her so far. It was uncaring. . . Vicious and evil. It worked to expand the pit in my stomach. To reaffirm to me that. . . Maybe I was just trash. . .

I didn't have a lot of time to ponder.


I closed my eyes as she touched down, and the feeling of drowning returned as her weight settled back in on me. This position was different though. . . Worse. Her fat butt cheeks immediately squished in on me, clamping me in place. If it wasn't bad enough that I was captive in my own body, now a serious case of claustrophobia was kicking in.


At the moment, my face wasn't in her vagina. I was lost in the area below, getting mashed and battered about as Edith introduced our bodies. The heat coming off of her was intense without the spandex barrier and I thought steam would begin to rise from all the trapped sweat from her sitting on this fat ass for the past 3 hours.


The mind numbing grinding and gyrating continued for another minute or so before she stopped dead. I prayed that she was done, even though I knew much much better than that.


Now she was primed and ready to go.

I felt something moving by my head, and a second later, the squeezing pressure of her ass eased up around me. Relief was short lived as something immediately gripped my head. Before I knew what was happening, i was pulled upward.

Edith had grabbed my skull between her perfectly manicured fingers, and pulled it up and in line with her waiting pussy. She hadn't even bothered to lift her ass, and my body was utterly smeared with whatever gut wrenching lubrication could be found between her squashing cheeks.

It was like staring down a hungry lion. The manes almost matched as well. There was no time to think about that now as Edith was apparently in a rush. Her pinching was replaced by her middle and ring fingers on the back of my head. She began to push, and although I fought back with all the strength in my neck, I was easily overpowered and my face stuffed into the waiting abyss.

"Time to take you for a test drive! Let's see if that little girl taught you anything about pleasing a real woman!" Edith said, her voice husky and cruel.

At first I refused to use my mouth, but Edith made it abundantly clear that if I wasn't going to do a proper job, I wasn't going to breathe. The next two hours were a blur of licking, suffocating, moaning, riding and being cummed on.

The whole experience made it impossible for me to zone out, and even if I did, I would stop licking and Edith would smother me to death. So I was stuck. . . servicing Cadence's mom against my will.

She finally finished with me, but it took me a half hour to realize it. I lay, utterly destroyed on the couch. Drenched in her bodily fluids and wreaking of sex and humiliation.

I could hear the shower in the main floor bathroom running as she cleaned herself up. I only hoped she would give me the same treatment, but as the very definition of a cruel cunt, I highly doubted it.

She emerged 20 minutes later, a towel around her waist and her hair, but her doctor prescribed tits on full display. She just stood over me, smirking.

"I think I might actually have to send that girl Zoey a thank you card!" She said, winking at me. "She might really be on to something here. . . I mean. . Why take care of A tiny, needy little man, when he is so much more equipped to take care of the needs of you!"

I lay still, just glaring at her through half shut eyes.

"Seriously," she continued. "A boy like Mario has his place, but to grab a. . . "Grown man" by his head, and shove it up your pussy, WHILE HE FIGHTS YOU, NO LESS. . . . It's a new level of power and dominance. I think I'm actually high off of it!" She exclaimed, closing her eyes and playing with her fat tits.

She was off in her own little world for a minute before she glanced over at me.

"And just what is that salty look for?!" She snapped, feigning anger.

I just continued glaring.

"I understand you're upset, but it shouldn't be at me! I'm sure that Cadence told you how much of a soul eating cunt I am! She never had any trouble shouting it from the roof tops. You shouldn't have expected anything less from me. . ." She said, flashing her pearly whites in an evil, dominating grin.

"No. . . The one you should be upset with, is Mario! He's the one who left you here with me. If he had any balls whatsoever, he would have just picked you up. . . And took you with him. . . But instead, he turned tail and ran like the little mutt he is. The truth is. . . When it comes to me, he is just as helpless and weak as you are!" She sneered as she talked down on one of my life mentors.

I had heard enough. She had pushed me past the point of just letting her say whatever. I didn't care what she did to me.

"You can go fuck yourself!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I'm glad Mario left! There doesn't need to be any more people in here forced to listen to your bullshit!

She was unphased as she sat back down on the couch a little ways from me.

"But you ARE forced, aren't you?" She purred smoothly. "The same as him. It's funny. . . But I seem to remember TELLING Mario to leave. He is so under my thumb, it isn't funny."

I had nothing to say.

"I could force him to trade places with you in a heartbeat. Have his face stuffed so far up my ass, he'd know what I had for dinner last night! And there isn't a thing he could do about it. I have him firmly. .FIRMLY, by the balls!" Edith continued, just grinding away on my resolve.

The fire in me continued to build as she drug my friend's image through the mud. It willed my limbs into motion and I found myself climbing to my feet like a zombie.

Edith only took a sip from her bottled water and watched me stumble towards her. It was hard enough to keep my balance on the couch when my legs weren't numb. I imagined I looked like a pissed off baby deer fumbling forward.

I only saw amusement in her eyes as my progress slowed and officially ended with my legs giving out about 6 inches from her thigh. I heard a chuckle from above and felt a shadow cast over me. Edith's fingers gripped my hair, and painfully lifted my head to look at her.

"That was. . . Underwhelming at best. . . Maybe even pathetic." Edith said, lethargicly as she gazed down on me over her huge tits.

I only scowled, doing my best to let my hatred for her be known.

"You. . Truly can't stand me, can you?" She asked, studying my face.

I said nothing, trying to regain my strength.

"True, I've seen this look before. . . But there is something so much more satisfying seeing it on miniature little man. Come here!"

Edith released her grip on my hair, and instead pinched me under my arms, lifting me up to her face. She purred with satisfaction as she drank in my hatred, pinching her nipple with her free hand like some hedonistic empress of sex.

She just held me there, looking me over for a time before she spoke.

"I think I want to try something. . . Different. . . New." She said, her eyes narrowing slightly as she said this.

Below me, she pulled her legs in and sat Indian style. Looking around, Edith found one of Cadence's spare hair ties for pony tails.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed, looking back at me with a wicked grin.

Without warning, she turned me around and shoved my legs down between her calves, holding me in place. From there, her hands were free and I began to panic as I figured out what she was planning to do.

I tried my hardest, but she easily overpowered my arms with her big hands, and forced them behind my back. In no time flat, she had my wrists bound with the hair tie and was turning me to face her again.


"There we go!" She said, admiring her work. "Only one more thing."


She lifted me out of her lap and placed me on the cushions, before standing up and walking away. I wasn't in a position where I could see where she was going, but I heard her walk in the direction of the main floor bathroom. There was the sound of a light switch, followed by drawers, light switch and footsteps.


I got bounced around as she sat back down next to me, resuming her previous position. She grabbed me and wedged me into her lap again. Her mammoth breasts hung over my head, obscuring my view of her face.


God they were huge.


Nipples. . . . Quite a bit bigger than my head.



Each tit. . Had to weigh more than I did. . .



"You better not drool on me!" Edith said, smugly. She had been watching me gawk the whole time. "It's ok. . . . I haven't met a man yet who can resist them! I guess you really DO get what you pay for!" She said proudly, giving me a wink.



I chose to say nothing. Granted, Edith was gorgeous and I had never been with a. . . "Mature" woman such as her, she was still the evil bitch who just got done riding my face for the last 2 fucking hours. The despicable human being who was holding Mario hostage. The cunt who was threatening to deliver me back to Zoey!


"You're conflicted huh? I can see it on your little face." She commented, as she showed me the reason she had gotten up. Edith held a bottle of baby oil in her delicate hands. "You want to hate me. . . You probably already do. . . . But this body. . . . This body doesn't give two shits about your heart! This body is known for crushing the minds of men. They know they should get away while there's still time, but it always ends the same way. A broken little man, under my thumb."


I couldn't listen to her! I had to block her out, but that was easier said than done. When I was being tortured or tormented, slipping away from it all was no problem. When there was impending pleasure involved. . . A certain body part made that more difficult.


Try as I might, I couldn't look away as she popped the bottle open with her thumb, and looking me directly in the eyes, began to drizzle oil all over those massive tits.


This. . . . This wasn't happening!


I began to squirm uncomfortably, as she gently set the bottle aside and her manicured hands began to massage the oil into her skin. Edith made exaggerated circles, first squishing her breasts together, then spreading them apart. Her quiet moans only helped to drive me towards the edge.


I struggled against the restraint, but the elastic just stretched, keeping me bound. My fight seemed to please her. She said nothing, but only chuckled to herself as she continued her heavenly massage.

When she was pleased with the glisten and slickness of her tits, she turned her attention to me. Edith squeezed a good sized drop from the bottle, and rubbed her hands together, before pulling me free of her legs. I tensed up as her hands gripped my shoulders gently and worked their way down my arms, rubbing the oil in as they went.

"Just relax. This part doesn't need to be punishment." Edith said, softly.

I tried to calm down as she began to work my chest with her thumbs, but it wasn't easy. Thoughts of Zoey crept into my mind. Usually when she had me in this position, things were being squeezed until they broke. .

Edith's hands though. . . .I couldn't resist them. She was working on my body like an old pro, and the warmth of the oil felt incredible. Edith finished with my chest, and moved down. She gave my legs the treatment, pulling them gently. It was enough of a traction to just loosen my whole body up, and although my legs were free, I didn't try to fight or kick her. I closed my eyes and just let her have her way with me.

"The oil really feels nice, doesn't it?" She asked, softly as she continued to massage me. I mumbled my agreeance and jolt of pleasure went through me, as her fingers inevitably made their way to crotch.

Edith hummed and chuckled as her stimulation got an immediate reaction from me. She lingered there with the most gentle of touches. She drove me up the wall as she balanced my neglected package on the tip of her finger.

"You know, you would actually be very adorable if not for that big mouth and piss poor attitude. A bath and a haircut, and you could probably have your choice of women!" Edith commented, making conversation.

I didn't respond. It was the same type of shit my mom always said, and I didn't appreciate it anymore when she did it. I could only focus on her touch. I hadn't had time for any release since the incident with Zoey.

Zoey DID always take care of me in that regard I guess. . . . She claimed I was less of a pretentious little prick when my balls were empty, so she would "take one for the team". Granted, she always did it in the most degrading and humiliating way possible, but after your dignity is crushed so utterly, you learn not to care at all about the details.

"Ok! I think that's enough foreplay. Time for the grand finale" Edith declared.

I didn't really know what she was talking about, as she used her left arm to cradle and squeeze her giant tits together. As the deep, deep, valley of oily tit flesh loomed before me, I got the full picture. . . . . And truth be told, I wasn't opposed to it.

Edith grabbed me around my thighs, supporting me. She brought me in for a close up look of her boobs.

"Even my husband hasn't had the chance to test these babies out! And here I am, about to take you on the ride of your life!" She said quietly.

Edith used her arm to close the last little bit of distance, and my whole upper body was shoved up between her boobs. Our oiled skin slid smoothly together and a second later, my face popped out the top of her cleavage as my cock was embraced by her squeezing breasts.

I had only just taken a breath when I was pulled back through, stimulating me again, and this was only the beginning. I was pumped up and down in Edith's human titty fuck with no relief. She looked down on me, like royalty on a peasant as my face repeatedly popped up from between her tits.


And maybe she was right for thinking that way. I was completely under her power. Unable to struggle. Unable to deny that what she was doing felt amazing. She was melting my brain and loving it.

Every time I was pushed up my dick was squashed tightly, sending a wave of pleasure over me. It was quickly followed by the discomfort of having my upper body squeezed, and my face breast smothered and covered in oil.



A few minutes later, I was ready to blow and admit defeat. Unintentionally I started to moan as my pent up load prepared to spew forth upon Edith's amazing tits. A few more pumps. . . One more.


As if reading my mind, out of nowhere Edith stopped, changed her grip to surrounding my entire head in her fist and pulled me out from between her boobs. Hanging limp, only my throbbing penis conscious, I couldn't see anything but stars inside my eyelids from the brutal pressure, but I felt myself getting swung around to face the other direction.


A split second later, I blew my load into empty space in front of me. A simple action on her part, but somehow it had a big effect. It felt like there was no payoff for my humiliation and submission to her.


When I finished and sputtered pathetically, she regripped me and turned me around to look at me. The disappointment must have shown on my face.


"Aww, did you really think I was going to let you cum on my tits?" She asked, giving me a baby talk. "Not a chance! You men always get a certain look on your face when you're about to do anything self-satisfying. I can read it like a book and I have to say. . . . Crushing you in that moment. . . . God, I could almost get off to that feeling alone!" She sneered at me.


I wasn't given any time to sulk though, because immediately Edith grabbed my ankles and flipped me upside down. She just smirked as my eyes rolled around in their sockets.


"I think we're going to try it this way now!" She said, like she was conducting some sort of experiment.


Giving me literally zero time to recover from the last round, she plunged me back between her tits, this time from the top like I was a dagger. At this point, I wasn't even aroused but apparently Edith had time to spare. What drove the point home was that she was no longer even looking at me, her gaze directed at the television.


I guess my subjugation and torment weren't very high on her priority list. She only me the occasional glance to make sure I didn't get to cum on her, I'm sure. With all my blood pooling in my head, I didn't think it would even be possible to get another boner, but against all odds I felt myself getting hard again she pumped me relentlessly.

Inside, I felt I had to at least try to avoid another orgasm, just to spite her. Edith clearly enjoyed dominating people both mentally and physically, and the rush of owning any man so completely must have put her over the edge.

I focused on anything and everything other than the humiliating stimulation I was receiving from the massive. . . . Perfect. . . . S-soft. . . Warm. . .

It was too late. Once again my body betrayed me and Edith crushed my resistance like it was nothing. A few seconds later, I found myself plucked away from her cleavage and forced to blow my load upside down, all over my stomach, although I was too out of it to care.

Edith dangled me in front of her face, but said nothing. She knew my will to fight had been extinguished, and nothing more could be gained by belittling me. Instead, she pulled a Kleenex from the box Cadence kept at the edge of the couch, and wiped the semen from my stomach.

Careful not to get any on her fingers, Edith tossed the Kleenex aside, before reaching behind me and undoing my bonds. My arms hung loosely, not really numb but I didn't bother to move them.

"It appears this is no longer needed" she commented, putting the hair tie back where she found it.

I didn't bother to respond, but I didn't need to. I was obviously putty in her hands and for the next 45 minutes, Edith proved it to me.

For the 3rd time, I was maneuvered and manhandled. This round, she didn't sandwich me between her tits and instead dabbed and scrubbed me against her nipple like she was juicing an orange. I only flopped around as she assaulted me again, milking me into oblivion.

Against all odds, Edith coerced yet another erection from me, and finished me off in record time, spilling more seed onto the floor below. Without giving me a chance to even catch my breath, she began again.

The 4th and 5th time, I was reduced to begging for mercy as my loins began to ache, and by the 6th and final round, I was just babbling incoherently. I scarcely remember Edith finishing me off, and forcing me to shower with her, before tossing me on to my bed like a piece of trash.

"One week, young man. . " was the last thing she said to me, before closing my door, trapping me inside.
Chapter 16 by Stevie
The next few hours were just a haze. I had managed to put clothes on, but that was as far as I got before my crushing new reality set in. Either leave this place. . . . Or call Edith's bluff and risk ending up being dropped right back into Zoey's hands.


It would have been easy to write Edith off. . . Except for the way Mario had reacted to her. There was genuine terror on his face. I didn't actually know what she was capable of. Cadence really didn't say much about her in the way of positive information and I knew I couldn't ask her now. . .


Mario was really the only person I could talk to. . . The only problem was, he lived in the next city over. A 45 minute to over hour drive depending on traffic. Sure I could call him, but Cadence was the only one who has his number, and I would have to use her phone to do it. All of that was too risky.

So I just layed in my massive bed, and contemplated.

At some point, I heard Cadence and Keira come home. I admit that I got my hopes up that I would be released, but the shadows and voices passed by my door without stopping. I tried screaming for help, but there was too much noise for me to be heard. After about another hour, everything outside my door went silent and it remained that way until around 9 at night.

I was just wallowing in my self pity, sitting with my back against the wall in the dark, when there was a quiet knock on my door before it opened, letting light flood in.

"Preston? You in here?" Cadence asked, sticking her head in.

"Yeah. . . I'm down here. . ." I replied, trying not to sound as depressed as I was.

"Have you been in here all day?!" She exclaimed, somewhat angrily. "Why was the fucking door closed?!" She demanded, stepping in fully and closing the door behind her.

I knew that ratting out her mom wasn't an option, so I lied to her.

"It was just like that when I woke up."

"Was it Edith?! Did she say or do anything to you?!" She pressed, and I could tell she was getting worked up.

"I don't really know," I shrugged. " I didn't see anyone today. . ."

"It must have been her. She is such a fucking cunt!" Cadence fumed. "Are you ok? Why are you sitting there like that anyway?

"I'm fine. . . Just bored." I lied again.

She gave me a look, and I could tell she didn't believe me, but she let it slide.

"Well I have something for you! I think it will help with your. . . "Boredom" she said with finger quotes, before opening the door and reaching for something.

She returned to me, with a gift. Clearly it was a painting or a picture of something, but it was covered in wrapping paper.

"I got this for you in the city! . . . Oh yeah. . . My dad took us to the city today. . I kinda forgot to leave a note for you, but you wouldn't have seen it anyway, since you were locked in here all day. " Cadence rambled.

Of course I knew that already, but in the alternate truth I was telling, I hadn't had any confrontation with her mother.

"What is it?" I asked, standing up and stretching my legs.

"Do you want to. . . Nevermind, I'll just unwrap it!" Cadence decided, placing the gift on my bed before she grabbed me and placed me there too.

Cadence carefully pulled the wrapping off, and I immediately recognized it.

"Where the fuck did you find it?" I asked, running my hands over the canvas.

"It was in a little shop just off of downtown. I just happened to be browsing and saw it on the wall. The little bastard wanted 2 grand for it!" Cadence said, as she finished unwrapping it and threw the paper in the garbage.

"You payed 2 grand for it?!" I asked in disbelief.

"No. . . I payed 1500 for it. . . . But I had to do everything short of sucking my dad's dick to get him to give me the money."

"Yeah, I really don't want to think about that right now!" I said, cringing.


"Well it's true! I made all these promises about getting a real job, and trying not to fight with Edith. It was all a bunch of degrading bullshit, but it had to be done, even if the price was high!" Cadence said, as she propped the painting up against the headboard so we could look at it.

"$1500 huh, that's really good money for it." I said, just trying to get my head around that.

"The rat faced little shop owner tried to give me the whole "The art is worth more when the artist is dead" speech. I wasn't having it! I wanted to tell him that I was currently living with the artist, but it wasn't worth it."

"It's fucked up to think about that. Outside of a handful of people, the world believes I'm dead." I commented, solemnly.

"Well we can change that pretty quickly. Once your parents know, they will have to go and tell the proper authorities." Cadence said, carefully picking up the painting and hanging it up on a nail in the wall.

"There we go! One piece of your former life restored. Only 9 million more to go!" She said, pleased with outcome of the day as she stepped back to admire it.

There was silence for a moment.

"I just want you to know. . . . This means a lot to me. . . Thank you." I said quietly.

"Don't get all mushy on me! I said I would make the shitty weekend up to you, didn't I?" She replied with a wink as she walked to the door.

"Umm, Cadence?" I asked, apprehensively.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you one more favor?"



"Geez, what the hell happened in here?" Cadence asked as she sorted through the rats nest of cables for the computer in the editing room.

"Keira and myself just had. . . A discussion." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"And was this discussion on how annoying it is to sort through all of these fucking cables?" She asked, continuing to sort.

"No. . . She uhh. . . She sort of demanded to know where I had been all this time and why we are suddenly making porn."

"And?" Cadence replied, not even looking up.

"I didn't have much choice. I tried to call you with Skype, and that's when she ripped the cables out." I said, flatly.

"So you told her about. . . You know who?" She asked, her voice quiet as Keira was out in the living room watching t.v.

"As much as I could without putting myself at risk." I assured her. " But then I just made a general comparison between her and Zoey, and she freaked out, flipped the chair, and stormed off."

Cadence was quiet for a bit before she spoke.

"Well, It wasn't right of her to force you to talk about things you don't want to but if you are sure you're still safe, then it is what it is I guess." She said, as she began plugging in cables and a few seconds later turned on the computer.

"Ok, there you go! Good as new." She said as she put the chair back on its wheels and went to leave.

"We are going to watch some horror movies tonight if you want to join us out here." Cadence offered, gesturing toward the living room.

"Yeah, there's something I need to do, but then I'll be out. Can you close that door most of the way?" I asked, trying not to raise her suspicions.

She gave me a quizzical look, before cracking her classic smile and leaving the room.

Finally.

I could finally get to Zoey's response video. . . If she even made one. .

I logged into the email account, and sure enough. . . There it was. A reply email from Zoey with an attached video.

My stomach had butterflies as I looked it over. It was sent 23 minutes after my own reply. Putting the timeline together, that would mean she had seen mine pretty much right away. . . . Great.


Zoey wasn't a night owl. . . There was no doubt in my mind that I had woken her up. And I knew from very rough experience, that waking her up in the middle of the night was something you just didn't do. . . For any reason.

With that in mind, I cautiously opened the email. I was slightly relieved that it was only the attachment inside, no message. With my heart pumping, I downloaded the file. It was fairly large, but it only took a second with Cadence's high powered computer.

As the media player opened, it also only took a second for me to realize that there was a problem.

A huge, gigantic, 5 foot 6, 125 pound problem.





Before I tell you exactly what that problem is, you need to understand Zoey a little bit better. And not just Zoey, but "The 4 Zoeys" as I call them. 4 different moods limited in depth and scope, that Zoey used exclusively, to navigate the world around her. I'm going to try to explain each one to the best of my ability.


The first and. . . Most prominent of them was who I called "Dumpy and Depressed Zoey" or double D for short. Double D was the version of Zoey that the outside world got most of the time. She was the timid whipping girl of her "asshole boss". The mousey woman who aimed to please anyone who showed her even an ounce of aggression or dominance.

Double D was 83% of the reason most guys found her unattractive. It wasn't so much her looks, because admittedly Zoey was a strong 6 or weak 7 in the looks department. But her attitude was insufferable.

She was so pathetic and whiny that even I, all 12 inches of me, had even actually won arguments and disagreements with her. BUT. . . I learned very quickly, that just because she didn't squeeze me unconscious, or pull my arms out of their sockets right then and there, didn't mean that I got away with standing up to her. It usually meant that another one of the 4 Zoey's would deal with me later.


Which leads me to the next Zoey.

Happy Zoey.

Happy Zoey was the curious little scamp of the group. She was responsible for coming up with most of the original ideas Zoey had for making new content, and she was the face of the vlogs Zoey sometimes put out.

Happy Zoey had an insatiable appetite for information and could spend hours watching how to's and documentaries. Those days were honestly the most peaceful times we had.

But unfortunately, her curiosity only benefited me when it was directed anywhere else but at myself. When it was indeed aimed at me. . . . Times were less pleasant.

Just as much as she was willing to learn everything she could about something like. . . Polar bears. . She always wanted to learn everything she could about me too.

That inevitably led to her little "experiments". For all of her legitimate inquiries, happy Zoey also had questions like "how long do I have to sit on your legs before your upper body turns blue?" And "how many times can I kiss your face, before you suffocate and pass out?" "How many times can I make you cum before it knocks you out?" Or my personal favorite "how many times can I flick you in the balls before you cry and throw up?"

All important questions that happy Zoey found the answers to. . . .

3rd in the line up, was upset Zoey. . .

Upset Zoey was the main reason why being held captive there was the worst. That was because upset Zoey was the one who kept track of every little infraction that I, or anyone else for that matter, committed on her throughout the day. Kept track and then dished out punishment on ME as she saw fit.

Upset Zoey was kind of the culmination of the two previous Zoey's. She was the enforcer for double D, but also the information tester for happy Zoey.

It wasn't always brutal assaults though. . . Upset Zoey was crafty if she was anything. For example, she was the one who made me eat that disgusting mush ball. She was the one who decided to erase my balls. Sometimes she "wouldn't see me" and kick me out of her way.

Upset Zoey used everything that happy Zoey found out about me to her advantage. She was informed on how far to pull my arms and how to reset them before pulling again. How much pressure my ribs could take before. . . . How long to let me recover before crushing anything else. . .

And last. . . But certainly not least. . . .

Furious Zoey.

Simply put. . . . Furious Zoey was a category 5 hurricane with tits.

While double D wasn't even capable of lifting her own spirit, furious Zoey could easily lift and flip furniture. She could break ribs in her fist. She could punch and kick holes in the wall, and throw just about anything across the room.

Being as calm and relaxed as I am by nature, furious Zoey wasn't somebody I would want to be around at full size. Being roughly 1/6th my normal height. . . . Every encounter with her was the potential for death.

Case and point, the stomping I received after my little "prank" . Upset Zoey liked to take her time if she was going to squish me. Let me know why she was doing it. But furious Zoey. . . .

Furious Zoey dealt in body slams and broken bones.

But for all her rage and aggression. . . There was one certain thing that furious Zoey never did.


Appear on camera.

Every other Zoey made it on to the old silver screen at some point. . . . But not her.


Which is exactly how I knew that I really. . . REALLY. . . Didn't want to press play on the video.

Because the she-hulk herself, furious Zoey was primed and ready to explode on me the moment I said the word.


I managed to pry my eyes away from the screen, and for the first time I noticed I was breathing ragged and sweating. Neither were good signs, but I felt like I had to convince myself that Zoey didn't still have any power over me.

So, against my better judgement, I released the beast.

The first thing I noticed was that the camera was placed in what we called "giantess angle" meaning it was low, angled up to give the impression of size and height on her part.

I don't know if she was doing it now intentionally or not, but it worked. Zoey never seemed so big before. Her messy frizz of a mane only added to the wild animal look in her eyes and with her tits out on display, it rounded out the look of a feral girl.

Kneeling between the headphones, I listened to what she had to say. . . . It was about what I expected.

Furious Zoey

[YOU LITTLE FUCKING BASTARD! I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU FOR A FUCKING MONTH, THEN SUDDENLY HERE YOU ARE, RUNNING THAT LITTLE FUCKING MOUTH OF YOURS AT 2 IN THE GOD DAMNED MORNING?] She screamed at me.

Instantly any bravado or smugness I had was crushed. Immediately I knew I wasn't ready to face even her image, let alone the real thing, but it was too late. The flood gate was open.

[I did you a favor letting you go, you fucking dickhead! And you repay me by spitting in my face when I open up about how I feel?! FUCK THAT! A gazelle doesn't run his fucking mouth when a lioness lets him live! No, he COUNTS HIS BLESSINGS, AND THANKS HER FOR NOT RIPPING HIS LITTLE HEAD OFF AND SHITTING DOWN HIS THROAT!] Zoey raged, her face turning more and more red by the second as her hand came and smashed a cup of pens off the desk and crashing to the floor.

She gripped the sides of the desk, impossibly making herself seem even bigger.

[And what's this bullshit about you growing back and beating me to within an inch of my life? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO! You think size makes any difference at this point, you little shit? It doesn't. . . . Because I broke you! . . . Even if you had all your height back, those knobby little knees of yours would still buckle the moment you layed eyes on me!

[You'd be right back on the ground beneath my feet in a heartbeat! The only difference is, now I'd have a "full sized man" to trample on and force to eat garbage! But you know what?. . . None of that even matters. . . You know why?. . . . Because I'm going to see to it personally that you never grow back. . . EVER!]


At that point, I guess I reached my limit. I say "I guess" because I don't remember much of what happened.

[I'm closer to you than you think!] Was the last thing I heard before things began to go wrong.



I began to hyperventilate. . . . Then I blacked out and fell off of the desk, taking the headphones with me crashing to the floor below. That got Cadence's attention, and I regained awareness being cradled in her arms after she saw that I was watching the Zoey video and shut it off.


"Preston!. . . Preston! . . Oh fuck!" She said, panicking as I lay unresponsive in her lap. The commotion got Keira's attention and she rushed to the doorway.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" She asked, actual concern in her voice.

"I. . . I don't know! I think it's a panic attack!" Cadence exclaimed frantically. She shook me lightly, but I remained unresponsive.

Keira grabbed a notepad off the desk, and crouched down in front of Cadence. She began to fan my face gently and soon I regained my senses.

"What. . . What are you guys doing here?" I asked, confused. That's when I remembered what I myself was doing there. My head snapped up to look at the monitor, but to my relief the video wasn't still playing.

"You. . . Had some sort of panic attack!" Cadence said, pulling me into her arms.

She rocked me gently for a couple minutes before Keira broke the silence.

"Umm, I'll leave you two alone. . . If you need anything, let me know." Keira said, before walking out of the room and closing the door.


"What the fuck were you doing in here?" Cadence asked, holding me up at arms length.

I was shaking violently and my eyes were wide.

"I thought I. . . . "

"What did you do!?" Cadence demanded, giving me a shake.

*****


I explained what I was doing, and Cadence watched the 3 videos in order from beginning to last before forming an opinion. I sat and cowered in her lap as furious Zoey screamed into Cadence's headphones.

Finally the video ended, somewhere beyond the point I had made it to. She took the headphones off and just sat there for a moment.

Finally she spoke.

"I. . . I think what you did was stupid and reckless." She said, in dead seriousness.

"Whose side are you on?" I asked, still way more scared than anything.

"Yours. . . Obviously. I'd never let a grown man sit in my lap otherwise! I just think you should have known better than to try to. . . "Face her" like this. . " She explained, no real emotion in her voice.

"I thought I was ready!" I said loudly, defending my actions.

"Preston. . . . She. . . You were with her for a pretty long time. . . . In the month you've been here, how many nights have you been kept awake with nightmares of her, you know? Zoey fucked you up. . . Plain and simple. Who knows when or IF you will ever be ready to take a verbal beat down like that. . . " She said, and I could tell she felt sorry for me.

"What about facing your fears?. . . Or getting back on the horse? I can't just let her talk to me that way!" I shouted, getting worked up.

"It's too dangerous, Preston! This isn't a game!" Cadence exclaimed, throwing her up.

"You were the one who said we should get back at her!" I screamed.

"Not like this! Attacking her business by being better than her is safe! You don't have to face her that way! Doing this. . . . Face to face video shit. . . It could set something off! You just fell 20 feet in your height! If we were upstairs sleeping, who knows what would have happened to you."

I said nothing. I knew she was right.

"Look. . . . I know she was just venting and trying to hurt you. . . But it worked. I've never seen anyone THAT angry before. I'm not small, but even I got a little shaken, ok? She is putting out a lot of rage. . . . What happens. . . If she snaps something? Huh? Breaks something in your mind that you can't come back from." Cadence reasoned, running her hands through her hair.

"She. . . . She said she was going to personally see to it that I never grow back! That isn't anger. . . . It's. . . Evil!" I said, reverting back to my panic attack.

"Shhh. . . I know." She whispered, pulling me into her chest and planting a kiss on the top of my head. "It was a fucked up thing to say, even for her."

"She can't really do that, can she?" I asked, probably looking for more comfort than Cadence was equipped to give me.

"I mean. . . . Not scientifically. . " She replied, more as a question than an answer.

It wasn't enough.

I burst into tears.

Cadence only held me, an uncomfortable look on her face like she was holding someone else's crying baby.

"Umm, let's go watch movies. . . . It will make you feel better." She said, before shutting the computer down and carrying me out to the living room.

Keira was sprawled out on the couch, eating popcorn and focused on whatever was playing. She barely acknowledged us as we came out of the editing room. Cadence sat in the recliner and layed back, letting me lay on her stomach while gently rubbing my back with her thumb.

It wasn't exactly how I had envisioned the day going. In fact it was the worst I had had since getting there. I was overwhelmed with emotion as I just layed there, soaking Cadence's sweater with my tears.
Chapter 17 by Stevie
Eventually Cadence fell asleep, leaving me alone with Keira. I had since quit crying, but the physical contact was comforting as I stared blankly into the distance riding the rise and fall of Cadence's breathing.


Keira glanced over at me every now and then, rolling her eyes. I really couldn't blame her. It was the 2nd time in as many days that somebody had to cuddle and baby me. I didn't want my size to be such a blatant handi-cap but in my defense, both Cadence and Tess had been pretty accommodating.



A short time later, the frequency of her yawning caught up with her and Keira stood up to go to bed.


"Do you want. . .the lights left on?" She asked, struggling to be decent to me.


"Nah. . . . Can you. . . .take me to my room?" I asked. Awkwardly.


Keira let out the heaviest sigh I've ever heard, before walking over to me.


"Fine! Let's go!" She said, totally exasperated as she stuck her hand out and plucked me off of Cadence's chest by the back of my shirt.



She shut off the lights and walked up the stairs, depositing me on the landing before continuing on to her room. I only stood there, knowing I wasn't quite done bothering her for the night. I weighed my other options heavily for a few minutes before making the decision. I figured it was best to go talk to her before she fell asleep and I had to wake her.

I walked down the balcony past Cadence's room and around the corner to her closed door. I took a breath, and knocked. I heard the thumping of big feet, before the door opened. Keira looked clear over my head, obviously expecting Cadence. Her face looked confused, before she looked down and saw me. She only gave me a look of distaste.

She said nothing, but the door was immediately closed in my face.

I sighed, and knocked again. . .

As expected, the door opened again. This time I was greeted with the bottom of a fuzzy thigh high sock poised to stomp me into the ground.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Keira demanded, in an almost whiny voice.

I caught her steal a glance down at Cadence, and I knew I had her. Nervously, I walked out from under her foot and into her room.

She let out a an irritated grunt, and turned to pursue me.

"Preston, you're about 3 seconds away from getting stomped out!" Keira said, loud enough to be intimidating, but quiet enough that Cadence wouldn't hear her.

"I need a favor!" I blurted out, not wasting any time.

"No!" She replied without hesitation, pointing towards the door.

"Please Keira! It's important." I pleaded, putting my hands together in a begging motion.

"I don't care! I've had enough of you! This is your last warning to get out of my room!" She threatened, folding her arms and glaring at me.

I knew that she wasn't bluffing, and that I had probably been pushing my luck up to this point. In a final show of desperation, I got on my knees and bowed, still begging. I'm not sure if she was moved by my submission or just felt bad for me, but she at least decided to hear me out.

"Jesus! What do you want?!" She demanded, her voice dripping with irritation.

"I. . . Need a ride tomorrow!" I exclaimed, sure that a giant foot was going to come crashing down on me at any moment.

"Go ask Cadence!" She replied almost in a shout, before covering her mouth in fear that she had been too loud.

"I can't! She can't know about it." I tried to explain, but I could tell my secrecy was going to piss her off.

She visually struggled with the urge to inflict any type of harm on me, clenching her fists.

"And where do you want a ride to?" She snapped finally.

". . . . Mario's." I said, quietly.

Keira's face grew red, and she stomped past me and closed her bedroom door. She then turned around and layed into me.

"Mario's? He lives a fucking hour and a half away! Not only do I not want to spend that much time with YOU, you know that I can't stand HIM either! Plus. . . Whose paying for the gas for that trip, huh?" She shouted, not caring if Cadence heard her or not.

"I'll give you. . .whatever you want!" I offered, knowing I would probably regret it.

Keira stood glaring, considering my offer.

"I want the painting." She said finally.

The confused look on my face gave her a clue that I didn't know which one she meant.

"The one you had Cadence hide from me!"

Relieved that she didn't want the one Cadence had just gotten me, I agreed.

"Yeah sure. That's fine." I said, standing up from my prone position.

"Good." Was all Keira said, before I was snatched off the floor and carried out of her room.

Keira walked down the hall, and into Cadence's room, where she grabbed the painting under her arm. Next, she continued on to my room, where she knelt, and tossed me roughly to the floor. I bounced on to my back, knocking the wind out of me.

Before I could catch my breath, Keira planted her big foot on my chest, pressing down hard enough that I couldn't breathe.

"The next time you come into my room without permission, you're fucking done! Understand?" She Threatened.

I only groaned and nodded in response.

"Good! Be ready first thing in the morning. I'm not wasting my whole day with you so we need to get on the road. " She informed me, before taking her foot off of me, and leaving, pulling the door so it was almost closed.



The morning came all too soon, as I was woke up by Keira kicking my door open and flipping on the light.

"Let's go, I don't have all da-

Keira stopped mid-sentence and when I stuck my head above the sea of covers, I saw why. . .

She was staring at the painting Cadence had gotten me yesterday. More accurately, she was staring at the painting that I had done. The painting that SHE had pawned. The painting that had been my first to be featured in a big city gallery.

"Day. . ." She finished, slightly stunned as she walked into my room just staring.

"Are you ok?" I asked, knowing full well what her deal was. I just wanted to see how she would react.

She shook her head and played it off.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Put some clothes on and let's go!" She said, not even mentioning the painting and I knew why.

It was an admission of guilt. Now that my favorite and most important painting was back and staring her right in the face, she had to admit that pawning it was the shittiest thing she could have done to me, while thinking I was dead. It wasn't a secret how much the painting meant to me.

Every artist has one piece that means the world to them, and she crossed a line by selling it that you don't cross. But. . . . Seeing as how I had to spend the next few hours with her, I though better of it than to confront her about it.

I climbed out of bed and 20 minutes later we were on the road to Mario's. The trip actually felt kind of normal as we began to argue about radio stations and music. We also debated local and worldwide artists. To my surprise, she didn't question WHY we were going to see Mario and that definitely relieved some of the potential strain on our relationship.

Eventually we pulled up in the alley behind Mario's shop. Besides being a sculpture, Mario also ran a automotive repair shop by day, and it was technically business hours so I knew he would be there..

"Ok, before we go in there. . . . I want you to promise me you aren't going to act like an asshole in there." I said in a serious tone.


Keira gave me an almost comical look of distaste.


"First of all. . . Fuck you! Second, don't tell me what to do! I'm not the one you need to worry about. Mario is always the asshole when I'm around!" She spat, undoing her seatbelt and opening her door.


She snatched me out of the passenger seat and checked to make sure nobody was looking before walking into the open overhead door on the back of the garage.


Mario stuck his head out from under the hood of a car and his face said it all when he saw Keira walking up to him.


"And to what do I owe the pleasure, Red?" He asked, not concealing his feelings of distaste for her.


"Fuck you too, Mario!" Keira said, flipping him off. "I'm not the one who is here to see you in this dump!" She finished, before revealing me embarrassingly from under her shirt.


Mario's eyes got huge and he rushed to me, taking me from her and hugging me.


"Thank God you're ok!" He exclaimed as tears ran down his face. "I'm. . I'm so sorry Preston!" He bawled.


Keira just looked on, having no clue what was happening.


"I'm fine Mario! No harm done." I lied.

He looked me over, not believing that she hadn't done anything to me.


"What did she do to you? What kind of fucked up deal did you agree to?" He asked, carrying me over to his makeshift lounge made up of old car seats and a couch.


He set me down on a seat and took the one next to me. Keira sat on the couch.


"How do you know about the deal? I asked, confused.


"Edith always makes a deal. . . It's how she gains leverage over you and makes you compliant." Mario answered, somberly.



"Wait!" Keira interuppted. "This is about Edith? Cadence's mom?" She questioned, confused.


Mario went quiet, and let me answer that question.


"Yeah. . . She uhh. . " I began.


"Don't even bother! I know you're just going to lie anyway!" She said, cutting me off and looking away.



"What did she do to you, Preston? You don't seem to be hurt so that's good." Mario commented.


"I really don't want to talk about it." I said, looking down. To my right, Keira scoffed loudly.


"I understand. . . . I imagine since she didn't just kill you outright, she must want something from you?" Mario asked, ignoring Keira. Unsurprisingly, she couldn't ignore him.


"What do you mean "just kill him outright"?" She demanded, a look of concern on her face. "What the fuck are you guys talking about?!"


"Look" I said, taking a deep breath. "Long story short, Cadence's mom is making me move out, and probably not talk to Cadence ever again."


Sure it was missing a ton of information, but I thought it was a satisfactory answer.


"That sounds like standard Edith. . . . What is she going to do if you don't?" Mario said, fully understanding exactly what I was going through.



"Well. . . I was in a pretty bad way when I got to Cadence's place. We fucked up and Edith found out about it. Now, she is threatening to take me back to where I came from."


"What a fucking cunt man!" Mario fumed.


"Wait! You expect me to believe. . . . That Cadence's mom. . . Has the ability to take you back to the "evil woman's" house?" Keira questioned.


"Yeah, pretty much." Was all I said, quietly.


"Well first of all. . . How would she even find this mystery girl, huh? Like finding a random stranger in a city this size? Doubt it! And 2nd, you think Cadence would let her take you? No fucking way! And 3rd, what do you have to do with any of this, Mario?" She rationalized.



"Don't underestimate her. She is a bad bitch. Some of Cadence's and her brother's friends didn't take her seriously and she fucked their lives up for good, believe me. She has connections all over the state, and she can dig up whatever dirt she wants to on anyone.



"So wouldn't it be best to just not have any "dirt" for her to dig up?" Keira said, implying Mario's shady background.


"In a perfect world maybe. . . But in the real world, people do what they have to do." Mario said, ominously.

"Oh, right! So stealing people's lawn ornaments and bullshit, then storing it in Cadence's garage is "doing what you have to do?" Keira scoffed at his logic.

"It's nothing that you would understand, Red!" Mario said, trying to justify his actions.

Keira stood up and walked over to where Mario was sitting.

"You know nothing about me, you little shit!" She said, venom in her voice. " I'm a skinny, 6 foot 3 red head! You think no one ever made life tough for me?! But unlike you, I decided I wasn't going to take it sitting down and after enough beatdowns people decided I wasn't somebody they wanted to mess with!"

"So great! When Edith decides she has a problem with you, you can just kick her ass huh?" Mario said, leaning back to get away from Keira.

"The thing is, she has no reason to have a problem with me! I'm not tiny, and I'm not a thief!" Keira said, calming down a bit and returning to the couch.

"Ha! You're definitely not tiny, nobody will argue that, that's for sure! But a thief. . . I mean, that is the only reason we k is who you are. . " Mario informed her with a grin.

"Oh shut the fuck up with that! That is such old news! I'm better than Preston is now, so it doesn't matter anyway!" Keira said, proudly sticking her nose up at both of us.

Mario let out an obnoxious laugh.

"I don't know about all that, but whatever you need to tell yourself Red.


"Ok. . . So she blackmails her kids' friends. How is it that Cadence lets her keep doing it?" Keira pressed, doubtful of the whole thing.


"It's basically a hostage situation. If anyone of her victims tells Cadence, she finishes not only them, but everyone else she has under her power." Mario explained both to Keira and inadvertently to me.


Keira sat silently, just mulling over the information.


"If you know so much about her, she must have something on you too?" She ascertained.


"Unfortunately yes. . . I got on her radar a few years ago when Cadence was letting me store my. . . . "Inventory" from your city, in her warehouse. That led to her looking into me and digging up some unwise business decisions and otherwise, that I made when I was younger. Decisions that, if the right people were made aware of, could mean the end of this shop. My grandfather's shop. On top of me possibly getting locked up and abandoning my wife and kids. I've. . . Been under her thumb ever since. " Mario finished, hanging his head.



"So wait. . . Yesterday you saw that she was with Preston, and you knew what she was capable of and you could have saved him, but you just left him alone with her!?" Keira shouted, as she suddenly put all the pieces together.


"Keira. . . It. . It wasn't like that. . I" Mario stuttered.


"Oh really? Then what WAS it like?" Keira spat, standing up to her imposing height and stepping up to loom over Mario.


"I just-


"Do you know how fucked up that is?! It's the first time you see your friend after 7 months of thinking he is dead, and you have the perfect chance to help him in his time of need, and what do you do? You leave him alone with some manipulative cunt who is 10 times his size, who is likely to kill him might I add, to save your own ass!" She screamed.


I really didn't know where this was coming from. . . Keira didn't even like me, but here she was. . . . "Defending me" I guess you could call it. It was weird, but she had a point.


"I said I was sorry! I panicked, ok? It happens to the best of us!" Mario said, standing up so Keira wasn't bearing down on him, but like me, his meager height of 5'7, did very little to match up to Keira's lanky 6'3. She dwarfed him as they stood toe to toe, Keira furious, and Mario on the defensive.


"That's no excuse! All you had to do was anything, and you fucked that up! Now Preston is fucked because of you! Because YOU couldn't stand up to a bully in your pathetic life!"


Keira's face was red now, and her fists were clenched. I knew if I didn't intervene in some way, she was liable to rip Mario limb from limb.


"Don't get it twisted, child!" Mario came back with. "Edith isn't just some schoolyard bully! I have the well being of my own family to think about! Besides, you don't even like Preston anyway! What do you care?"

"Just because I don't like him, doesn't mean I want to see him dead. I would still lift a finger to save his life if the situation arose, you little piece of trash! Unlike you, I actually care about someone other than myself every now and then! The fact that Edith didn't want you around her daughter in the first place is proof enough of the kind of "man" YOU ARE! Preston's only crime is that he is small and that somebody he crossed paths with, decided to take advantage of him!"

I didn't think that Keira could get any louder. It echoed off the concrete walls of the shop. I never would have thought in a million years that she would fight so passionately for me. It was kind of awe inspiring.

"Get. . Get the fuck out of my shop!" Mario stammered, pointing to the door. He really wasn't an aggressive guy, so Keira on the verge of wrecking him, was more than a little overwhelming. "Preston. . I apologize, and I admit and acknowledge that I let you down! I'm sorry, but I'll talk to you sometime later, when she isn't around!" Mario said to me, without taking his eyes off of Keira.

"Fine! Let's fucking go! We've been in this trash pit long enough!" Keira sneered, before she snatched me off of my perch and stomped out of the shop. She placed me roughly on the passenger seat, before she started her car, and sped out of there.

We were silent for awhile, but I could tell something was on Keira's mind, and eventually she spoke.

"I honestly don't know what you and Cadence see in him! You two are literally the only ones who don't see how much of a piece of shit he is!" She said, having calmed down quite a bit.

"Yeah well. . . It's water under the bridge now. . " I said, absent mindedly.

"He is so lucky I didn't kick his little ass right then and there! I should have shoved him up the tailpipe of that car he was working on! " She fumed, just venting the last bit of anger.

"Remember when I told you not to act like an asshole in there? . . . Well, you kind of did just the opposite. . . " I joked cautiously, praying she wouldn't get more upset.

"Yeah, sorry! . . . I just get worked up sometimes, I mean what a little coward! Willing to more or less let you die so that Cadence's mom doesn't pick on him!" Keira half heartedly apologized.

"She. . . Does more than just "picks on him" I think. . ." I said, nervously. "Mario had real terror in his eyes, Keira."

"Ooohhh, poor Mario!" Keira cried, feigning pity. "You're so worried about him, but what about the "unspeakable things" she supposedly did to you?" She continued, insinuating that I was lying.

"There is no "supposedly". I said, refraining from saying anything I would pay for later.

"Well. . . You totally showed us how well you keep shit bottled up last night, didn't you?!" She scoffed.

I took a deep breath. She was wearing me down and pissing me off.

"You really want to know what the fuck she did to me!?" I snapped, losing my cool.

"It's not even that you need to tell ME. But all this crying and tit sucking you've been doing is kind of pathetic, is all I'm saying." Keira said, nonchalantly.

"Fuck you! The last time I was crying, is because somebody decided to punch someone 1/6th their size!" I shouted.

"Maybe somebody shouldn't talk shit to someone that much bigger than himself, huh?" She laughed, completely snuffing out the anger in my voice.

Knowing that arguing with her was a losing battle, I stood up and crawled over her center console and into her back seat.

"Aww, where are you going?!" She cooed, looking back at me, while still trying to focus on the road. "Are you going to throw a little hissy fit back there?

I was past my limit now. She was pushing my buttons exactly like Tegan always did, but unlike with my sister, there was nothing physically that I could do. I only sat in the back seat behind her where she couldn't see me.

We drove in silence for miles, me thinking about my future moves and Keira thinking about who knows what. Finally she spoke to me.

"Hey listen. . . . I know I'm giving you shit. . .but seriously. . . If you need to talk to somebody about it. . . . I'm here. You. . .didnt seem alright last night. Like you saw a ghost or something. And I'm not stupid. . . . I know it had something to do with that woman you were with. " She said, laying out the invitation.

I sat quietly for a few minutes before I found the words.

"Honestly. . . . I really don't know if I don't want to talk about it because of the shame of it all, or because I would have to relive it."


"There's no shame in it! They took advantage of your size! I'm sure you did all you could. . . . You can't keep just holding on to it. . . . Sooner or later it all comes rushing out. Believe me." She assured me, and I was honestly considering telling her.

"Maybe some day I'll tell you. . . But you have to admit that it feels weird even hanging out together at all. . . . Let alone sharing life altering experiences with you." I said, truthfully.

"Yeah, it's sort of strange, but then again I never believed you were an unredeemable asshole. I was upset that you were tearing ME down, but from the outside looking in I could tell you were mostly a good guy. You are a thorn in my side, but far from the highest hurdle I've ever overcome." Keira explained, just staring through the windshield.

"Yes my resentment came from you kicking me while I was down, but also from the fact that I somehow lost. . . "The privilege" of being a fan of yours. To have someone who inspires you so much, treat you like garbage. . . " She trailed off.

Damn.

"Keira. . . You have to understand. . ." I began.

She said nothing, allowing me to collect my thoughts.

"I really. . . Never thought of it that way. . But it just clicked. I was just a self-centered . . .AM. . a self-centered kid. I was just beginning to get real recognition for my art, and I thought you were somebody just trying to ride my wave, you know. It didn't occur to me that you actually looked up to me. . ." I explained, somewhat looking for at least a bit of. . .understanding?

"What, you never had anyone admire you before? It was pretty obvious that I adored you. Before I even knew who you were. It just sucked that I fucked up and you couldn't let it go and actually cultivate and teach me anything." Keira replied, a hint of bitterness on her voice.

"Honestly no. Nobody ever looked up to me. I have a younger sister, but our relationship reminds me a lot of you and me. From about middle school on up, we fought like cats and dogs."

"Well were you constantly a prick who tried to stifle her hopes and dreams?" Keira remarked with a smirk.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Nah. It's just the way things are. . . Or were, anyway. I keep forgetting that I'm legally dead. She was just a super girly "daddy's little princess" type person, and that clashed with. . . Whatever I am. She thought I was pompous and pretentious, I thought she was shallow and too concerned with what other people thought of her. I don't know where it began, but all throughout high school, I made her look stupid in front of my friends and she made me look stupid in front of her friends."

"And do you regret doing that now? Knowing that might be her last memory of you. . . ?" Keira questioned, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Ehh. . Sometimes. I mean. . . I thought about it at times, but I also had bigger problems to deal with.

"That's fucked up, Preston." Was all I got in response.

"Yeah well. . . It's sad to say, but Tegan was probably my closest relationship in my family. ." I admitted.

"Something you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I won't bore you with the details." I said, avoiding the question.

20 minutes later, we walked back into Cadence's apartment.
Chapter 18 by Stevie
To both of our surprise, Cadence wasn't waiting for us when we walked in. Her bedroom door was closed. It was still pretty early though, as we left literally first thing in the morning.


"I think I'm going to go to the studio, so I'll see you around." Keira said, unceremoniously, before turning to leave.


"Is Tess going to be there?" I asked, expectantly.


"Why, you wanna cry to her about Cadence's mom?" Keira teased.


The truth was. . . Yes, I did. Plus I needed to talk to her about taking me home, but Keira was making me feel self-conscious about it now.


So I did the only thing I could. . . I turned and walked away with out a word. Immediately I felt footsteps behind me.

"Oh come on then! I was just kidding! Don't be like that. Yes, she will be there at some point I'm sure!" She said, grabbing me from behind and carrying me back to her car.

For the next hour and a half, I sat bored as I watched Keira painting. I could tell that she was looking for some type of advice or compliment from me, but the piece she was working on was uninspiring to say the least. Not that I told her that. It also felt like she had more to say to me. . . And eventually she did.

"So. . . What's your plan in all of this? You're just going to give up and go home this week?" She asked, out of nowhere while continuing to paint.


"Huh? . .yeah. I don't really want to, but it seemed like the only other option Edith was giving me. " I answered, purposely keeping it short.


She didn't seem satisfied with the answer.


"You know you're not alone right?!" She blurted out after a minute.


"I mean. . . I guess" I asked, confused.


"You are so caught up in your self-pity that you don't see that there are other ways! Like, what if you were to show us where the woman lives? That way, if Edith does take you there, we can just go and get you back!" Keira suggested, getting excited about her plan.


"Look. . . That isn't a bad plan, but I didn't get the impression that rescuing me was an acceptable outcome to her offer. I think if you guys did save me, she wouldn't bother to send me back. The next time, she would just crush me and be done with it." I explained, like I was some type of expert on Edith.



"So that's it then? You're just going to let her win? You're just going to go live with a family you don't want to be around for the rest of your life?" Keira asked, like I was somehow letting her down.


"I learned that it isn't about "letting them win" . You were right. . . Yesterday. . . That whole shit show WAS because I couldn't "let her win". I tried to kick her when she was down and she proved that I'm not ready to go toe to toe with her. Besides, I need to start thinking about how I'm gonna get back to my original height."


"What do you want to be your original height for? You were a little shrimp anyway!" Keira said, smirking. " I think you're cuter this way."



"Yeah well. . . Being cute doesn't outweigh getting my ass kicked every day." I informed her.


She was quiet, but continued to paint. A couple minutes later she addressed me.


"Hey. . ."


"Yeah?"


"I'm. . . Sorry I fucked with you when I got here. . ."


I said nothing.


"I thought. . . That crushing you physically was what I wanted. . . And that. . . Is what I had planned from the second that Cadence told me about you. . ." She began, and I could tell she was going to start crying.


"And. . . Yes, part of how I feel now. . Is because of what you've been through up to this point, you know. Like. . . "



"Keira. . You don't have to say anything about it. . " I assured her.


"No, Preston. I do. I was a serious bitch to you for no reason. I. . . Shouldn't have gone at you physically. Seeing how each encounter takes its toll on you. . . I'm ashamed to be a part of that." She stammered, as the tears began to flow.



"Keira. . . I'm not really good. . . At this emotional shit." I told her, trying to avoid wherever this thing was going.


"Neither am I" she admitted, her voice horse with emotion. "I. . . I just did so much to you. . That I can't take back!"



"Seriously, I'm not mad! I just don't want to do this mushy bullshit right now!" I assured her, before I stood up and walked away.


"You're such a little ass!" Keira huffed, when she saw that I was no longer standing close to her and sharing the moment. I heard her walking up behind me, before her long legs appeared in front of me, blocking my way.


I stopped dead as she crouched in front of me and took my shoulders gently in her hands.


"Will you. . Actually accept my apology this time?" Keira asked, staring me right in the eyes.


I could tell that this meant a lot to her. True, she had apologized countless times before for claiming my art. Even offered me gifts. At the time, I was just an arrogant, up and coming artist who thought I could treat her like shit because it was some God given right of mine. Now though, I could see the error of my ways plain as day.


". . .yeah. I accept your apology, ok? Just don't get all sappy about it!" I said, trying to get her big hands off my shoulders to no avail.


"Oh my God, thank you!" She squeeled and before I knew what was going on, I was whisked up to her full standing height, and hugged tightly into her chest.


I was only a little squished as Keira embraced me and let the tears flow from her eyes. This option far outweighed the other physical encounters I had had with her so far. . . . I mean, besides the fact that I wasn't a fan of her. . She was very attractive. . . And when she wasn't copying my style, she was a pretty good artist. Plus, I know I couldn't do it every day but, . . . I think I could stomach her personality maybe once a week, I guess. . . And she did smell really nice. .


I felt my tension melting away as Keira held me. In a way, this was therapeutic for both of us. So much so that neither of us heard Tess come walking into the shop.


"Am I interrupting something?" She asked smoothly, causing both myself and Keira to jump.


She immediately set me down and wiped her eyes. Her face was red with embarrassment.


"No need to be embarrassed, this is a definite improvement over how you guys have been treating each other lately!" Tess encouraged as she strutted by us and set her pack by her work area, before returning to regard us.


"So what's the occasion?" She asked, looking back and forth between us.


"Just trying to turn over a new leaf I guess. . " Keira alluded, playing coy as she walked back to her painting.


Tess feigned shock from being blown off, before she crouched in front of me.


"I suppose you're keeping secrets from me too now?" She asked, poking me gently in the stomach.


"No, but I need to talk to you. . . In private." I said, unconsciously keeping my voice low.


I followed Tess into the side room, where she picked me up and placed me on the desk, before sitting in the computer chair Keira kept in there.


"I'm. . . I'm going home this week." I said, not dragging it out any longer than it needed to be.


"Oh?" Tess replied, but as usual it was like she already knew. Once you got to know her, you got used to not being surprised by her out of this world intuition.


"And why the change of heart?" She asked, in her usual "I was right the entire time and you're just now seeing it" voice.


"Things. . Took several turns for the worse. . " I told her, shaking my head as I recalled everything


She was quiet, and I knew she was waiting for the story.

"Long story short, I MAY HAVE pissed Zoey off with a little video I sent her. . . And. . . Cadence's mom is threatening to deliver me back to Zoey, if I don't move out in the next week. " I said, quickly and quietly.

Tess raised an eyebrow, and it felt like I had irritated my mom or something.

"And what would possess you to do something foolish like send her ANYTHING?" She asked, in the standard "Tess tone".

I didn't answer. . . I didn't need to with her.

"And as for Cadence's mother. . . I don't know much about her, but I've heard rumors about the things she's done. Not somebody you want to cross. . "

We sat quiet as I took in the entirety of my situation.

"So when are you leaving then?" She asked after a moment.

"Well, Edith gave me a week. . ."

"Preston. . . Words can't describe how glad I am that you're alive and well, but I really think you shouldn't waste time and take a full week. Although I'm free tomorrow, I feel like Cadence should be the one who takes you home. "

I didn't respond. It didn't sound like we were discussing this at all.

"I know you aren't crazy about the idea, but you need to be reasonable!" Tess said, placing a finger under my chin, and making me look up at her.

I shoved her finger away, and was met with a scowl.

"Don't be a little brat about this! You're the one who wanted to talk to ME. I'm just telling you what I think." Tess said, pulling her hand away.

"Yeah well. . . . It's like. . . Voluntary giving up my freedom!" I explained.

"You need to try to get back to normal size Preston! This isn't a game. You can blame me or Cadence's mother or Zoey or whoever you want, but the fact of the matter is. . You're going home. You'll just have to be an adult and deal with it!" Tess snapped, standing up.

"Fine! I'll have Cadence take me back tomorrow!" I shouted, hoping it would hurt her feelings somehow to not be the one to take me home.

"Ok, that's fine. You better start thinking about what you're going to tell everyone." Tess said, before grabbing me and placing me back on the floor and walking out of the room.


I followed her out, and resumed my boredom as her and Keira painted for a few hours. I purposely stayed out of the conversations, which irritated Keira more than Tess.


"So what, you're just not going to talk to us?!" Keira demanded, glaring at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked away.

"He's pouting because I'm "making him" go home tomorrow." Tess interjected, like I was being childish.

"You're. . . Leaving? So soon anyway?" Keira asked, disappointment in her voice.

"Yeah, I guess. People aren't really giving me a choice." I said, spitefully.

"You're right! I'm not! But. . . I'm bigger than you, so that's what's happening!" Tess said, raising her voice but keeping her back to us.

Keira got a shocked look on her face and her mouth hung open.

"Are. . . Are you guys actually fighting?!" She asked, laughing.

"It's not a fight. It's me, guiding a little brat into doing the right thing!" Tess shot at me from across the room.

I fought back every urge to flip her off and just turned and walked to the window. About 20 minutes later, Tess spoke to Keira.

"It's about time you get Preston back to Cadence's. My stuff is already packed up so just meet me at the community center once you drop him off."

"Wait! . . . What if we brought Preston with?! I think he could really spread some inspiration with the beginners!" Keira exclaimed, as she packed up some of her painting supplies.


"No!" Both Tess and myself shouted in unison.

Keira gave us a look of disgust.

"Why not? I promise I won't let anyone fuck with him!" Keira said, annoyingly going over my head to ask Tess.

"Because! He is being a little twerp and shouldn't get rewarded for it!" She replied, trying to act mad, but I could tell it was just act to dissuade Keira.

"Ugh!. . . Fine. " Keira huffed, letting it go easier than I thought she would. "Let's get you home so you can pack your stuff and whatever!"


Being back in the apartment for what might be the last time was a strange feeling. . . It had become home now. Sure, there were definitely some not so good memories, but even if I didn't flat out say it to Cadence, it was a whole hell of a lot better than the previous situation.


"Do you want help packing? I know you're stuff is tiny, but I can load your paintings. . ." Keira offered as we walked in.


"No. . . I think I'll leave them here for now. . . Assuming they aren't going to get STOLEN and pawned off again!" I said, only half joking.


I knew Keira got the reference, but her face was not as I expected. Instead it was only worry. . .or empathy maybe. .


"You're. . Not going to tell your family the whole story. . . Are you?" She asked, her voice meek and quiet.


". . . . I. . ." I began.

In my mind, this really wasn't a big deal, but I guess it set her off. The next thing I knew she was on her knees, and bawling her eyes out. I instinctively took a step back and just let her cry, unsure if I even wanted to get involved. Unfortunately, I didn't have any choice as Cadence came stomping up behind me.


"What did you do to her!?" She yelled at me, going to Keira's side.


"I didn't do anything!" I said, defensively.


"He said. . . " Keira began, sobbing. "He said. . He isn't going to tell his family the truth!" She cried.


Cadence just looked up at me. The thing was. . . We had an understanding. She knew I was going to lie to my family, and she was prepared to lie for me.

"Well I mean. . ." Cadence began. . "He. . . It. . "

This only drove Keira further. She sprawled out on the floor and her volume just increased. A look of helplessness appeared on Cadence's face, but I didn't care. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to my room to get ready to leave. A few minutes later I heard Keira mop herself up and leave to go help Tess teach her class. Cadence told me she was going to pick up something for my last night with her. She was certain I was going to love it, but I had other things on my mind.




I didn't spend a lot of time thinking or dwelling on my time at Cadence's. Instead I thought about my different relationships with my own family. None of them were any I wanted to deal with at this size.


There was my dad Mark Sr. . . . .a typical high school jock back in the day.. He was quarterback in high school and his team one the state championship that we had to hear about constantly. Now, he owned his own successful construction company and in being successful, decided all of his children were to be held to the same high standard. That is where my problem with him lies.

My brother Mark and sister Janessa were the perfect children for him. Obedient, athletic and "intelligent". That being said, he thought he would just coast through my childhood like he had before but I was a rude awakening. I wasn't into sports. . . Which didn't matter because I wasn't athletic either.

Somehow I got my grandma's genes and as such I am much shorter than my mom dad brother and sister. I lacked their muscular build too. For whatever reason, my dad couldn't accept this and it drove a wedge between us. . . . And maybe not even a wedge. Maybe we were never close enough to be driven apart. . . It doesn't matter. Our relationship is not just dictated by what he does to me directly.

"Next is my mom, Katherine. . . Kat for short. She has much the same story as my dad. Basketball and track star in high school and my dad's high school sweetheart. My mom. . . Acted as a buffer between my father and I. She was more understanding of the fact that I didn't want to be exactly like them and often calmed my dad down when I made comments about his life choices. For that I was thankful. She had likely stopped my dad from strangling me more times than I knew.

Now my brother, Mark Jr. The Apple of my dad's eye. The spitting image of him. Their first child. I could go on and on about him but fuck that. I really didn't have that many good or bad memories with him. He is 10 years older than me, so by the time I was old enough to function as a human being, he was out of the house. Our relationship could be summed up by years of footballs and other sports gifts for my birthday and Christmas that never even got opened and often donated to other neighborhood kids. He didn't understand me, but it is what it is. We just existed in the same world. I have no real ill will towards him.


That wasn't the case for my older sister, Janessa. Jane or Janie for short. She was 4 years older than me and I will straight up say she is my least favorite family member for multiple reasons. Her stats are much the same as the others. Tall, strong, fast blah blah blah. Not a problem. . . . . If she likes you. Janessa doesn't like me. Even a little bit. To her I was just her scrawny, sarcastic, underachieving little brother who fought her influence at every turn.

For us, it all stems from my father's sibling philosophy. He believed that it's the responsibility of the older siblings to make sure the younger ones stay out of trouble and did well in school. Those types of things. Mark did it for Janessa without problems because they were the perfect sibling pair.

As for me, I really didn't care about academics. I knew I wanted to be an artist from day one and that none of what they were forcing down my throat was of any use to me. Enter Janessa. Not wanting to have any blemishes on her perfect standing with my parents, she constantly pushed me about my grades.

Here I was. I didn't like sports. I didn't like school. And I had a bad habit of writing checks my ass couldn't cash. I was uncharted territory for both dad and Jane and the latter didn't know how to deal with me. When I was younger, Janessa would just usually end up breaking down and doing my work for me for the most part just so she wouldn't get in trouble with dad. But. . . As I grew up and my attitude got worse, things changed from "Do your homework or you're not watching cartoons" to "Do your homework or I'm going to kick your little ass!"

It really is hard to fight when you have no athletic ability and painters arms. I'm sorry to say that I spent most of middle school and freshman year as Janessa's punching bag. At least when I was young, she was just "picking on her little brother." Her and her friends used to barge into my designated painting room, hold me down, and paint all over me with washable paint. Once I was older though. . . She permanently decided that I was a little asshole and there was nothing I could do if she chose to pummel me whenever our parents weren't home. This continued up until she went off to college but luckily I wasn't alone.


Finally there is Tegan. The stereotypical daddy's little girl. Like me, she didn't get the genes for height and she wasn't into sports either. She was about the girliest girl I have ever seen. This is why we bonded through childhood. Not only were we the closest in age at only 2 years apart, but neither of us fit the established family norm. As such, she was just as much a target for Jane as I was and Janessa didn't pull any punches when it came to her. Our summers were spent dealing with Jane's iron fist politics and the school year wasn't any better. I wasn't about to police Tegan on her grades so Janessa harassed us both. We only had each other.

Unfortunately, our bond didn't last. As I became more self aware, I noticed that my darling little sister seemed vain and snobbish to her peers. When I called her out on it, she pointed out how much of a pompous, self centered prick I was to everyone and that is where our rift began. When she got to high school, things elevated 10fold. At home, we were constantly at each other's throats. At school, we were always trying to make the other look dumb. It got so bad that eventually my dad made my sister move her bedroom from next to mine in the basement, all the way to the 2nd floor, as far away from me as possible.

All that family bullshit and that is what I was on my way back to. . . . I thought I had simplified my life by running away from them all, but now with Zoey lurking out there somewhere. . I had no choice.



All these thoughts were going through my head as I painted what would probably be my last painting at Cadence's place. The studio was dead silent, but I was so focused on these thoughts that I really didn't notice Keira come in the front door at some point. I really didn't notice her talking to somebody. I really didn't notice her sliding the studio door all the way open. . . .




"This is the studio, it's pretty amazing! Cadence only buys the best of everything for it. . . Oh!. . . " Keira said, stopping her sentence dead as she saw me. "This is my roommate Preston. . . He uhhh. . . Has a little condition. . No pun intended. . . It really isn't a laughing matter. " She said, her voice taking on a saddened tone.



For the first time, I was aware of my surroundings and what I saw made my blood run cold. . .



Standing next to Keira in old paint covered overalls was Zoey.


It. . . It honestly took everything I had not to buckle at the knees as the two women approached me. There was a split second where the true Zoey locked eyes with me, before she put on her mask and went to work. Zoey was. . . Zoe. . She began expertly playing the part of anyone seeing a shrunken human for the first time. Her eyes lit up, and she somehow created genuine wonder to my situation. Her acting was so good that it actually terrorized me.


The next 2 minutes were a torrent of the appropriate questions for someone just meeting me. I stood silent, paralyzed by shock and fear to the point where Keira began answering for me if for no other reason than to just not look stupid in front of her guest.



"He umm. . . He usually isn't this quiet. . What's wrong Prest-


Just then, Keira's phone rang. She took it out, and her face showed regret.


"Shit! I. . REALLY need to take this! It's a gallery I've been trying to get in forever! Just uhh. . . Just stay here! I'll be back. . . And I'll grab that paint that is up in my room.


At that moment, every nightmare I had endured since escaping Zoey's apartment was realized as Keira turned and left. Every step she took, Zoey seemed to get bigger and bigger until Keira was gone and I was left with the monster that haunts the deepest thoughts of my mind.


Exactly as I expected, as soon as Keira was gone, the real Zoey emerged. The pleasant demeanor ceased, and as she stepped up to me, her trademark smirk shown. As she crouched down to confront me, I nearly toppled over backwards and I began to hyperventilate. Flashbacks of this very scenario played before my eyes as I relived every "mistreatment" she had ever bestowed upon me.


"Well, well, well. . . Long time no see!" She said, grinning.
Chapter 19 by Stevie

"S-stay the fuck away from me Zoey!" I stammered, unable to even remotely hide my fear of her.  "Keira will be back in a minute and I swear to God she will beat the shit out of you if I tell her about you!" I threatened.



"You mean. . . . You didn't tell her about me?!" Zoey asked, in disbelief.  "I guess obviously not, but why, is the question!" She said, stroking her chin.



"It doesn't matter.  Just. . . . Stay the fuck back!" I said again, glancing towards the open door.



"Yeah, I heard you twice the first time, shithead!" Zoey replied rudely.  "Are you really that afraid of me, right now?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow and her grin widening. 



"I mean. . . . I could just grab you, and run out, couldn't I?" She asked, looking over her shoulder to see if Keira was coming back yet. ". . . . . But I won't!  Not yet, anyway.  Now that I know where you live, I kind of like the idea that you know that!  Like I could just sneak in here, and get you back any time I like!" 



Honestly, the only thing that kept me from a mental breakdown was the solice in knowing I was going home tomorrow, and as long as she didn't snatch me right this moment, I would be literally home free. 



"I would like to know,  where all that attitude you had in your little video went though?" She asked, moving her face even closer to mine, daring me to mouth off to her now.  "Apparently you grew a set of balls living in this rich girls penthouse, huh?"



I had nothing to say to her.  My fear wouldn't allow it.  



"That's what I thought!  Same old bitchy little Preston!  More attitude than his scrawny little ass can back up! God I'd love to tear you up one last time!" She exclaimed, looking over my quivering body as her face came within an inch of mine, cranking the tension in the room to a fever pitch.  I was barely even conscious now from it all.



Luckily, I could hear Keira walking down the stairs in the appartment side, still on the phone, but coming back to us.  Unfortunately, Zoey wasn't about to let me leave this encounter unscathed.



Without warning, her huge, slimy, disgusting tongue flopped out of her mouth and she licked the entire side of my face from bottom to top, covering my entire head in her saliva before she quickly stood back up, and resumed the last position Keira had seen her in.  To her amusement, her repulsive action had the desired effect.  She knew I was a germaphobe, and she had done this to me countless times when I was living with her. Seemingly, nothing had changed in that regard.



My knees buckled, and I fell to my hands and knees.  I wretched violently, and a moment later, I puked my guts out onto the studio floor in a "large to me" puddle.  Zoey had to aggressively stifle her laughter, and convert it into immediate and perfectly executed concern just as Keira walked back in.  



"Oh my god!  Are you- Is he alright?!" Zoey asked, recoiling away from me, as she pointed me out to the now panicked Keira.  She rushed to me, crouching down and awkwardly hovering there, unsure of if she should pick me up and or leave me down.



"What the fuck, Preston?!" She asked, freaking out.



"He. . Just got quiet and then threw up out of nowhere!" Zoey chimed in, covering her mouth nervously with her hands. 



"I'm-I'm gonna pick you up, ok?' Keira said, trying to decide where to grab me safely.



"I'm fine!" I wheezed, waving her off.  "I don't know what happened, but I'm ok now." I lied as I stood up.



Keira looked at me apprehensively, but let me be. I stole a glance at Zoey, and she gave me a sickening wink and silently blew me a kiss while Keira wasn't looking. By the time she did look back, the concerned look had returned to Zoey's face.  



"Uhhh. . . . Ok!  I'm. . . . Going to run Zoey back to art center quick, then I'll be right back, alright?" Keira explained, holding her hands up, like she knew she shouldn't leave me, but decided to anyway. 



"I said I'm fine!" I assured her.



"You say that, but you're also a stubborn little asshole, who would refuse help even when you need it!" Keira replied, cocking her hip with her hand on it.



"Right?" Zoey agreed, chuckling.



"Huh?" Keira questioned, her mind picking up on the fact that Zoey didn't (or claimed to not) know me, so her agreeing with that statement was a bit inappropriate or something.



"I- I just mean that puking out of nowhere is nothing to just shrug off, you know? Like being all tough and manly isn't worth it sometimes." Zoey explained, realizing her mistake and coming up with a cover nearly flawlessly.



"True!  I don't understand why men can't just accept help!"  Keira reiterated.  "But whatever. . . If it makes you feel like a big man. . . . Then you can just stay in here and throw up!" Keira said to me, as she grabbed some paper towels and quickly wiped up my puke, tossing it and leading Zoey out.



As soon as they were out the door I sprinted across the hall back to the apartment side, and found Cadence awake now and watching TV. 



"Zo-" I shouted, out of breath from the minimal physical activity.  "Zoey was just here!" I exclaimed, bumping into Cadence's legs as I ran, and falling over. 



"What!?" Cadence shouted, her head snapping towards the front door, before she twisted on the couch and peered through the window, but Keira was already driving away. "What do you mean?! Like she tried to get you?!" Cadence asked, panic on her face.



"She was-  She was here with Keira!" I managed to get out as I took in oxygen. 



"What the fuck!" Cadence shouted, her face going from panic to anger in the blink of an eye. "That fucking bitch!  I'm gonna kill her!  I'm gonna-"



"It's ok!  I know she didn't mean to! I think it was really just a fucked up coincidence!" I exclaimed, trying to calm her down.  I had seen her this mad before, and she had a habit of smashing and breaking things.  She was hard enough to stop when I was full height, let alone only a foot tall.  



She did pause for a moment as she tried to comprehend what I was proposing, but after a moment she shook her head and began to rage again.



"Uh-uh!  No fucking way!  The chances of that being a coincidence are pretty much zero, and you know it, Pres!" She said, stepping over me as she rushed to the front door and locked it, peeking out the tall door window again. 



"I. . . . I know it isn't, but I don't think that Keira has anything to do with it.  It was just a desperate attempt by Zoey to get at me, and it actually fucking worked!" I said, in disbelief myself.  "Who knows how many art classes she signed up for on the off chance that she might hear something about me."



"That's so pathetic. . . . And fuckin' creepy, honestly!. . . " Cadence said, as she walked back over to me, double taking as she looked me over.  "Is. . . Is that puke all over your shirt?' She asked, a look of disgust on her face.



"It's not my fault!" I said, defensively.



"I swear to God you're like a toddler or something some days!" She sighed, as she reached down and gently took my shirt off. "Do you have any more clothes to wash?" She asked, taking the shirt over to the laundry room. "You didn't shit your little pants too while you were at it, did you?" She added, grinning.



"Yeah, I'll probably need them all washed before I go. . ." I said, trailing off.




"Go where?" She replied,a puzzled look on her face as she walked up the stairs to my room, before returning with my laundry basket.




"I'm going home Cadence. . . . I need you to take me tomorrow."



I honestly expected more of a reaction out of her, but sometimes she could Be mature I guess.



". . . . Ok.  We'll go first thing tomorrow morning.  Just wake me up." She replied, quietly, before dumping the basket and starting the washing machine.  



"That's it?" I asked, a little disappointed that she didn't make more of a fuss about it.



"Yeah, that's it.  It just makes sense, you know?  Like. . . Zoey could just break in now and get to you. . . . You're safest at home, and your family deserves to see you." She said calmly, as she walked back to the couch, scooping me up in her arms as she passed.




She sat down, pulling me into her lap and cuddling me.  It should have been a little weird, but it felt right somehow.  I decided to just go with it, resting my head on her stomach, as she leaned back and changed channels on the tv.



"Is it crazy to know that this whole thing is just about over?" She asked, as her thumb gently stroked my hair.  



"For sure. . . . It doesn't seem real somehow." I answered, closing my eyes.



"I'm just thinking about how many times we are going to have to explain everything. . . . Like what a pain in the ass!" She complained with a chuckle.



"I know right. . . . Feels like my foreseeable future is. . . Almost gone somehow." 



* I wouldn't know exactly how right that statement was until later.  Because the next day, I did go home. . . . I went home, and the next two months were a blur for me.  Of course it was everything you would expect from parents getting their presumed dead son back.  An emotional tsunami that I knew was coming, but still couldn't have prepared for.  Every family member from oldest to youngest coming to see me, and countless awkward hugs as people tried not to break me in their embrace.  



Not to mention the telling of the story, of which "selective amnesia"played a starring role.  Family members, friends, cops all got the same fabrication, all so I could keep what little dignity Zoey hadn't stomped on. 




Then there was the fact that I was tiny now, which meant near constant supervision from my mom and older sister.  I literally got zero time for myself between them.  I give my mom a pass for the first month for being just that: my mom, but to Janessa I think I was just some new project for her to get her mind off the fact that she had just been dumped by her boyfriend in the big city.



I was the perfect way to keep her mind off of it, and she even moved back to town  "to help with me".  Like I was some huge burden on everyone.  In reality, she sort of naturally fell into the role of my manager when the word got out about me, and the entire world had a sudden and insatiable interest in me and my story, but I will get into that later.



It wasn't entirely bad though.  My parents allowed Cadence and Keira to come over whenever they wanted at least.  My father immediately loved Cadence from the moment he met her.  Her "one of the guys" attitude and previously unbeknownst sports knowledge? The fact that she was a tall, gorgeous, young blonde didn't hurt either I guess and she was never shy about turning on the charm.  My mother more or less just tolerated her for my sake while Janessa seemed jealous that someone else was my dad's favorite now.  



There was also the fact that Tegan hated her.  Probably because she knew how I always complained about her, and so Cadence knew how to seamlessly fuck with my sister.  Granted, Tegan wasn't one to take it sitting down, and would roast her right back.  



Finally there were the experiments and testing on me. Immediately after the news of my return and/or existence came out, this shady corporation based out of Seattle came out of the woodwork and offered to help me get back to my normal height, at no cost.  The whole thing seemed a bit too good to be true.  They flew me and Janessa out to the west coast for two months, gave us a really nice apartment near the facility, and gave Janessa a brand new Mercedes to drive.



While all of this was completely suspicious to me, Janessa completely shut down my concerns, overpowering me like she always did.  It honestly felt like my childhood all over again, only my parents weren't there to limit how much Janessa could push me.  Every meal was planned out.  She forced me to exercise.  My friends weren't allowed to fly out and stay with us, and I wasn't allowed to go outside after 9 PM. 



On top of that, I was forced to fill out stupid questionnaires from the lab every single day, in spite of the fact that they really weren't making any progress for me. 



"Nessa!  For fuck's sake, I'm not filling it out today!" I shouted at my sister as we drove back to the apartment from the daily appointment at the lab.



"We aren't having this conversation right now, Preston!" She replied, as she focused on Seattle rush hour traffic.



"When we get back, I'm calling mom and dad and going home. . ." I informed her, as I stared out the window.



She sighed more heavily than I thought possible as she got off the main highway.  We were silent until she pulled up in our designated spot in the parking garage under the apartment building.  There, she finally spoke, not allowing me to leave purely because I couldn't open a car door.



"What the hell are you talking about?" She demanded, a look of disbelief and anger on her face.  "You. . . You can't just stay this way forever!  You need help!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up.



"Nessa. . . They aren't helping me!" I shot back, careful to keep my voice down, unsure of whether or not the car was bugged.  "There is a reason they make you stay out in the waiting room!"



Her eyes narrowed as she comprehended exactly what I was saying. 



"You really think that they would need me around for 2 months for something as simple as bloodwork?" I asked, pointing to my brain to make her think.



"I don't fucking know! I'm not a doctor or a scientist!" She answered, defensively.



"Yeah. . . That much is clear. . . " I replied sarcastically, taking the admittedly easy jab at her.



Her fists clenched around the steering wheel as she no doubt entertained visions of strangling me.  Instead she took a deep breath, fanning her hands out in front of her and closing her eyes.  This was part of her anger management regiment as her anger and lashing out is part of the reason why her fiance left her.  If that was all it would have taken for him to change his mind, I would have saved him a few years and just told him outright how much of a bitch Janessa could be when she wanted too. 




"Don't be an asshole and just tell me what you're talking about. . . " she said, her voice calm but irritated.  "And they wonder why I supposedly have an anger  problem!" She added.



There were a few prime examples I wanted to add to the conversation to that point, but ultimately decided it was wiser to leave it alone. . . 



"Geneticorp. . . . They aren't what they seem. . . I don't even think I'm supposed to be telling you this but. . . . . They have other tiny people at the facility!" I said, nervously looking around for any signs of us being watched.



The look on my sister's face told me she got it, but didn't get it.



"I mean. . . Tiny,  but not exactly like me.  One kid is. . . Like superhuman.  Three inches tall, but superhuman.  Runs fast, jumps high, incredibly strong.  I haven't been able to talk to him, but from what I've heard, if he was normal sized, he could lift an entire car or something!" I tried to explain.



"Do they. . . Know what shrunk him?" Janessa asked, hopefully.



"I think they know, they just don't care.  They are pretty hush hush about him.  I only found out because this other guy Marcus knows everything." I said, begrudgingly.



"Is he. . . . Little, as well?" She asked, trying to be sensitive, but having her mind blown as well.



"That is the fucked up part.  And probably the biggest secret of the whole place. . . . He isn't tiny.  Only shrunk." 



"What's that mean? You are shrunk too, aren't you?" 



"I mean. . . . If they let him, he could be back to his normal size in two seconds." I replied, cryptically.



"Would you stop being so fucking dramatic and just say it!" Janessa exclaimed, leaning toward me intently.




"What I'm saying is that those corporate bastards have a machine that can shrink people to any size and grow them back!  Apparently Marcus exposed them for using it a few years ago, and has been a prisoner here ever since.  They don't even deny it!  They straight up made him and some others disappear.  And before you ask, they say it won't work on me, because I'm tiny, not shrunk.  I guess it's a genetic mutation so if I went into the machine, I would only get smaller, then grow back to this height." I explained, still keeping an eye out for secret agents or something rushing to silence to me. 



Janessa looked like she was struggling with this all.  She was always the type of person who just believed whatever she was told and never put any thought into conspiracy theories or anything like that.  



"Ok. . . So if all that is true. . . Then what?" She asked, confused by it all.



"It means that they are shady as fuck, Nessa!  Marcus. . . . He thinks that they may have had something to do with me getting this way!  Me and that other kid!" I exclaimed, pounding my fist on the dash.



Her eyes were fully wide now.



"And that is why they offered to help you? To cover up their involvement in it?!" She added, finally putting it all together, as she sat back in her seat and just stared blankly out the windshield, her mind blown.



"Look. . . All I know for sure is that they seem to be interested in my ability to heal myself and my durability.  They. . . "Test" me, but it's really just them hurting me in various ways to study how I heal!" 



Janessa studied me. . . Looking in my eyes for the truth.  She could tell I was telling her the truth.



"Ok. . . . We'll. . . We'll get our shit. . . And get a bus ticket." She said finally, opening her car door and offering me her hand.



In a rush and looking over our shoulders, we made our exit from the apartment we had been supplied.  Leaving the Mercedes in the parking structure, my sister called an uber and from there we took a bus two cities over until we thought it was safe to book a flight.  We never did see anyone following us, but I did get a call from the lab right before we got on the plane.



I didn't answer, but they left a message.  Checking it later revealed just about the extent of how controlling they were.  We had been gone for less than a day, and already they were calling "just to see if everything was alright." We both found it suspicious and decided not to respond until we were safely at home.  



Their response, as well as my parents was not thrilled to say the least, but at least Janessa was able to take the heat off of me with my parents.  It took hours of explaining mixed with lies etc but I think we finally got through to them.  Geneticorp on the other hand was less willing to give up, as evident by the offers to pay me to come back, followed by invoices for the "wear and tear" on the Mercedes and apartment and finally a visit from one of the head advisors in the company, Bridgette.




Luckily for me and unfortunately for her, Marcus had warned me about her, sighting her as the main reason he would likely never see the outside of the lab walls again, and I was able to act accordingly.  Without letting her know that I knew Marcus, for fear of her retaliating against him, I made up reasons for why I didn't want to continue with the lab work.  It did come down to lawyers, but luckily we had hired one before even agreeing to their help in the first place, so making my exit was about as trouble free as it could be.



Which catches you up to where I'm at now. An entire year after coming home.  Currently waiting on a cure, but now, samples of my blood were wide spread and companies all over the world and they were making progress.  Things with my family had begun to actually look up for me.  I don't know how it happened, but I had actually managed to bond with my father and brother for the first time in my life over my accommodations at home.  



My bedroom in the basement had essentially been turned into a fully functioning mansion for me to live in that my brother had designed with my ideas and recommendations and my father's construction company had helped to the build.  Couple that with interior design skills I didn't know I had, along with my paintings decorating the entire thing, and by the time we were done, we had actually managed to kindle a type of semi-healthy relationship amongst the 3 of us. 



It was a source of pride for all of us, and managed to make it into magazines of all descriptions from engineering marvels to home decor.  My mom was constantly giving tours of it when we first finished it, and all my artist friends made me miniature pieces for my mansion, including an origami lined walkway on the entrance and Cadence's sculptures as well.  



My relationship with Janessa had even come to. . . An understanding I would say.  She had become my  "talent agent" now, booking appearances on TV shows, cameos in movies, meet and greets and my day to day.  This time though, I made sure I was granted time with my friends, and to myself.  Overall things were ok. Sure we were making money hand over fist, and that eased a lot of old tension, but after hearing what the lab was up to, she had also eased up on me if only a little.  Now at least she was getting payed to boss me around and it wasn't in her best interest to kick my ass anymore.



Finally there was Tegan, who was back from college and living at home.  Beyond the initial reaction of me being alive after having been presumed dead, things had been uneventful with her.  Probably because she was under the threat of death by my mom, older sister, Cadence and Keira if she fucked with me in any way.  Even with all that security, I still made it a point to stay well out of her way when we did cross paths, and this seemed to please her, to see me pin myself against the cupboards or against the walls when she came stomping into the room.  That bitchy, smug smirk was ever present, though she never made any comments or anything.




Things pretty much stayed that way until the day I got back from Los Angeles, from filming a part for a movie.  I was tired and jetlagged when I got home, but had just enough energy to get into an argument  with my mom over me being home for some stupid dinner she was having tonight.  Much to my absolute annoyance, she had taken to parading me around to all of her friends and clients like I was some kind of spectacle.  Whenever I pointed that out to her, she always got embarrassed and defensive.  This time my father had to step in on our yelling match.  I retreated, taking a half hour long shower before heading to my room.



I came trudging into my bedroom only to find Tegan laying on my old bed, rubbing her bare feet all over my pillow absentmindedly as she played on her phone.  My mom was now down the hall vacuuming so I knew I was in no real danger, but seeing my sister in my personal sanctuary was still pretty unnerving.  



It didn't appear she had noticed me yet as she rolled onto her back and took a selfie, so I quietly made a B-line for my front door.  Unfortunately, having seemingly never taken her eyes off of her phone, Tegan slid off of my bed, and in 3 strides, blocked the front door with her enormous feet.  What pissed me off even more than even having to deal with her, is that she had stepped on my origami Swan in the process, absolutely flattening it.  It was now stuck pathetically to the bottom of her foot as still her eyes were glued to her phone all the while she blocked my path.  To top it off, she casually leaned up against house with her ass, practically sitting on it.  While there absolutely no threat of her damaging it, considering it was literally built to withstand the real house collapsing on it, and was state of the art fireproof as well, it still made me instantly furious because it was the one thing me and dad had, and here she was,  treating it like a seat.  



I clenched my fists, ready to explode on her as she casually finished her text before looking down at her foot with a confused expression, before she peeled the crumpled bird from her sole, and dropped it back into its place on the walkway.



"Oops! I accidentally squashed your duck or whatever!" She said with a fake frown, her voice highlighting the fact that she really gave zero fucks about it.



"Tegan!  Get your fat ass off my fucking house!" I screamed at her, loud enough so mom would hopefully hear me, but to no avail, although Tegan froze as she too listened for angry footsteps.



"Jesus Christ, Calm the fuck down!  It's fine.  Dad said it's pretty much indestructible, didn't he?" She replied, lifting her ass from the roof of it anyway.



"I don't care!  Just get the fuck out of here!" I shouted, pointing to the door and not even bothering to ask her what she wanted. 



''I will, I just came to ask you for two more tickets for Jimmy Fallon next week! My friends want to go." She replied, focusing again on her phone.



I sighed a massive sigh.



"I don't handle that shit!" I answered, finally having to set down my luggage from the weight of it.  "Ask Jane if there are any more.  There are already 6 people coming and quite frankly, I don't want you and your annoying friends there."



"First of all, I tried calling her and it went to straight to voicemail, and second of all, fuck you!  We never even bother you when we come with!" She exclaimed, her voice dripping with the standard Tegan attitude as she cocked her hip and towered over me.



"I don't care Tegan!  I'm honestly too tired to have to deal with you, ok?  Will you please just let me in?" I begged, just short of clasping my hands together.



She stood, just looking down on me for a long moment with a scowl, before she spoke.



"When do you plan on telling everyone the truth, anyway?" She asked, out of nowhere. 



"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, sitting down on my suitcase from exhaustion, knowing there was physically nothing I could do to make her leave.



"The truth. . . About where you were all the while you were gone." She elaborated.



I was honestly surprised and taken aback by this question.



"I've told the story a million times, Tegan.  Pay attention." I shot back, irritated.



"I mean the real story, dickhead!" She snapped, her voice full of contempt.  "Not the bullshit you have been feeding the world for the past year. 



"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" I stammered pathetically.



"You forget. . . . We were best friends once!  You may be fooling mom and dad and the rest of those idiots, but I know when you're lying.  You really expect me to believe that you had "6 months worth of amnesia" and then suddenly showed up at your obnoxious blonde friends house?  Bullshit!" She explained, eyes on her phone.



"What do you even care, Tegan? You were probably happy I was gone!" I snapped, not really thinking about what I was saying.



"Happy. . . Happy you were gone?!" She demanded, a sour look of disgust on her face.  She even set her phone down on the roof of the house.  "You're my fucking brother! We may fight, but at the end of the day, you're the only one I've been able to stand in this family! I was out there every fucking day looking for you, asshole!  I was devastated!" She exclaimed, and just like she could tell I was lying, I could tell she was telling the truth.



"Cool, ok? Whatever. Sister of the year. . . . Just get out of my room!" I replied, having been successfully guilt tripped. 



"Get me the tickets!" She insisted, her mood instantly calm and annoying again as she picked up her phone again.



"MOM! TEGAN WON'T GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed, knowing my mom was just down the hall.



My sister's eyes bolted to the doorway, expecting our mother to come bursting in to chew her ass, but the sound of the vacuum continued.  She looked down at me and glared.


"Shut the hell up!" She whispered at me through clenched teeth.



"MOM!" I yelled again.



"Fine!" Tegan relented. "Great to see you're still an asshole, Preston!" She spat at me, angrily.  I had to dive out of the way as her giant foot swung passed me, before completely squashing the origami Lamborghini that sat in the driveway flat, this time definitely on purpose.  "Oopsie!" She called over her shoulder as she left, the car sticking to her foot for a few steps  before falling limply to the ground.



She slammed the door behind her, hoping to trap me inside my room, I'm sure.  I heard her stomp up the stairs, and it wasn't until I was sure she was gone that I noticed that was shaking and covered in sweat.  Somehow seeing my younger sister like this was almost as nerve racking as seeing Zoey towering over me and pissed off. 



The difference is, I liked to believe that Tegan wouldn't seriously hurt me.  In her defense, she had pretty much left me alone since I got home.  She had stated that I wasn't worth the very little effort it would take to kick my tiny ass.  She said if she was going to do it, she wanted it to be "the big one".  When I was full sized and capable.  



It was sort of a fucked up inside joke we had.  "The big one." We called it.  A hypothetical fight we sometimes talked about where the gloves came off and we actually beat the shit out of each other.  Complete with grizzle descriptions of what we would do to the other.  Taking it as far as you dared to take it.  My mom absolutely hated when we talked about it.



Officially done with the encounter, I was finally able to go inside and get some rest.  It was much needed seeing as how my sister was running me ragged with tours and acting roles.  Granted, my bank account had never been mid 6 figures before. . . Or 6 figures at all for that matter, but I definitely needed a break.  



I threw my luggage on the floor in the entryway and went upstairs to lay down. It seemed as though I had barely closed my eyes when I heard the door open and somebody come in.



"Seriously Tegan!  GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed at the literal top of my lungs. 



"Relax! Jesus!  It's Janessa!" The voice from outside my window shouted back.  "Wait. . . . Tegan was in here?!  Are you ok? Did she fuck with you?!" Janessa exclaimed, her mind moving a mile a minute. 



"No. . . . It's fine.  She just wanted tickets to Jimmy Fallon.  I told her to ask you." I explained as I rolled out of my bed and came to my bedroom window. 



"So she didn't have anything to do with these flattened origami pieces?" Nessa questioned, and I felt the ground tremble as she sat down outside.



"It was an accident." I lied.



"Hmm.  I guess I did see that she called, but I was in a meeting.  I do have a couple extra tickets, if you are ok with her coming?" She asked, knowing that I might have objections.



"It's fine. . . " I lied a second time, yawning.



"Ok, I'll let her know.  But first, I have huge news!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together. 



"What?" I asked, unenthusiasticly as I leaned on the window sill.



"You've been invited to host snl!" She shouted, probably expecting me to be as excited as she was.



I only sighed, hanging my head in exhaustion.



"What's that reaction for?" She asked, disappointment and irritation on her face.  "You love Snl!" 



"I do. . . It's just. . . You're doing it again." I replied, like a boss explaining flaws to an incompetent employee. 



"Doing what?!" She demanded, defensively.



"Running me ragged. . . " I said, somewhat quietly.  "I just got done doing that movie. . . I need some time, Nessa."



"It's not for 2 weeks.  That's plenty of time to rest." She said, checking the schedule on her phone.



"I haven't seen my friends in a month and a half!  I'm taking at least a month off!" I declared, matter-of-factly.



My sister laughed an involuntary laugh as she stood up and put her hands on her hips.



"That is not happening!  Even without Snl, you have engagements the week after next that can't be put off!" She replied, looming over my mansion and blocking out the light.



"You're towering!" I said, my voice coming out more timidly than I would have liked. 



"Towering" is what my quality psychiatrist determined was a trigger of high anxiety and stress in my condition.  I couldn't possibly imagine why.  Either way, my entire family was discouraged from standing over me when asking me to do anything or arguing with me in order to consciously or subconsciously intimidate me and my mom enforced this rule with an iron fist, although she was guilty of it as well when things got heated.  At this point, I had had entire lifetime of people bigger than me imposing their will on me, so being able to call them out and guilt trip them was admittedly nice.



"I'm. . Sorry." She replied, sitting back down on the floor.  "Look. . . I'll make you a deal.  You finish off this month, then you can have next month off!" She offered, adjusting something on her iPad.



"No Janessa!" I said, standing my ground.  "I'm tired this month, next month I'll be dead!" 



"You're gonna be dead if you don't. . . . " Janessa threatened, under her breath and thoroughly annoyed with me now. "FINE!" She exclaimed, fake cheerfully.  "If you want to throw away these amazing opportunities I got you, that's fine by me!" She shouted, standing back up immediately and throwing her hands up.



"You know. . . . If you actually got down to business and put in some work, you could probably make enough money to take time to travel when you grow back!" She added, as she turned to leave.




"You're completely right Nessa!" I called after her in a tone I knew she hated.  She flipped me off before disappearing around the corner only to stick her head back in.



"Don't forget, mom is having a guest over for supper tonight. . . . So you should probably call Cadence and bail if you don't want to have to deal with all the attention.  



How could I possibly forget!? Bailing was a pretty good idea though. I knew if a stayed home, my mom would send my dad to drag me upstairs to be displayed.  




With her gone, I finally had a moment to myself as I climbed back into my bed.  It was so comfortable that I was out like a light.  Unfortunately it barely felt like I had closed my eyes when I heard my mom's voice coming down the stairs.  Not unusual but that voice she was talking to. . . .



I was jolted awake and bolted to my window just in time to see my mom enter and flip on the light followed by. . .

NO. . . . THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!



Every shred of safety and sanity I had worked to accumulate over the past year was gone in a heartbeat as my life's greatest obstacle, Zoey, followed my mom into my room.



"Here it is!" My mom exclaimed, holding her hand out in the direction of my house like a game show girl.



"Oh wow!" She said,genuinely wide-eyed and jaw dropped as she kept her distance from it. It was the usual reaction people had to seeing it for the first time and my mom never got sick of it. 



My eyes were glued to Zoey as my mom rattled off her normal schpeel of technical facts about the house.  She looked. . . Different. . . Somehow. . . . And yes, her hair was shorter, cut to shoulder length now, but she also seemed. . . . Taller maybe?  Her attire was completely different than I had ever seen her as well.  She wore a cardigan with some type of logo on it and jeans with vans now.



Maybe I was just Imagining it.  Maybe it was this new found confidence that she seemed to ooze now, but there wasn't time to think about it as my mother approached the house, careful not to step on anything.



"Preston?" She called out, in that falsely sweet voice that mothers use around company.



I ducked away from the window as her gaze moved in my direction, hiding with my back against the wall.



"Preston, you have a visitor!" She said, tapping on my window with a long, manicured nail.



"Ok! Hold on a minute!" I shouted, only half acting like I had been asleep.  The truth was my heart was beating out of my chest and I had began to sweat as I put on a shirt and pants, before making my way to the front door.  I stood behind it for long enough that my mom called for me again, before taking a deep, deep breath and opening it to face the girl who had fucked me up, probably for life.



"There he is!" My mom exclaimed, like I was the birthday boy at a kids birthday party.  



The scowl on my face shown before I had time to check myself and the evil eye from my mom corrected it immediately.  She stepped away, revealing me to Zoey.



"Zoey. . . . This is Preston!" She said, motioning to me.



I didn't honestly know which way Zoey would play this.  Would she admit that she had met me before that Cadence's house, or play the first introduction card?



She went with the latter, acting as though her heart was melting as she clutched her hands to her chest and let out an obnoxious "awwwww!" Like I was the cutest thing she had ever seen.



Not even the threat of my mother's glare could keep my disdain from showing as Zoey crouched to get a better look at me. 



"This. . . This is so crazy!" Zoey exclaimed as her eyes took me in with an obvious practice like she had ran through this scenario a thousand times. "I saw you on tv and in the movies but they don't do you any justice!" She said, her hands covering her mouth now.  



I didn't reply and it irritated my mom.



"You think maybe you could reply when someone speaks to you, Preston?" She asked like she was prompting a toddler.



My gaze shifted from Zoey to her, then back to Zoey.  



Zoey chuckled nervously, feeling the tension between us 


"Oh, that's alright!  I'm sure he gets introduced to new people all the time and it must get exhausting.  His sister did say he was down here napping." Zoey said, trying to cool the room.



"Oh he knows how to deal with it.  He's just upset with me because I'm making him eat dinner with the family for once instead of hiding out in here or ditching us to go with his friends!" My mother explained, examining her nails nonchalantly.


"Well. . . A person with as busy a schedule as I imagine he has does need some time for himself, and far be it for me to deny him that." Zoey answered, partially defending me as she stood up and stepped away.  



"Do you happen to have a bathroom down here?" Zoey asked, biting her lower lip.



"Yes! Down the hall and the last door on your right." My mother explained.  "You can just meet me back upstairs in the living room when you're ready."



"Thank you!" Zoey replied as she walked around the corner and disappeared. As expected, my mom was on me in a heartbeat.



"Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes.  I expect you at the table with a better attitude!" She whispered quietly but forcefully to me, before turning and leaving the room. I could hear her stomp up the stairs in the distance.



Immediately red flags were going off in my head and I knew Zoey was up to something and sure enough, I heard the toilet, the faucet, towel, door, light switch, footsteps and a second later, she slinked back into my room, glancing around and down the hallway to make sure my mom was truly gone.



I was frozen in place as our eyes locked without the safety of my imposing mother to keep her at bay.


"Well well well, we meet again!" She said with a grin, taking a step in my direction.  Still I couldn't move.



The nightmare of Zoey being in the one place that I was finally supposed to be rid of her was too much to bare.



"Can we finally agree that us being together in some capacity must be fate?  I mean, come on!  What are the chances of this, really?  That your mom would choose my chain of hotels to hold her conference and invite me to dinner on top of that?"  Pretty slim.  Zoey commented, taking another step toward me, looming larger and larger.



"I'll admit though. . . . I thought it was over as well.  When I first saw your news story I couldn't believe it!  I honestly expected the cops to come break in my door at any moment, but they never did. . . . . You never did tell anyone other than your two ogress friends about me, did you?" She asked, taking the third and final step that closed the distance between us. "And even that was only after I learned where you lived the first time!  My only question is why though? Was the tiny shred of dignity that you are clinging on to really worth it? Especially now that that ship has officially sailed?"



I didn't respond, only taking an unconscious step back. I knew she was referencing Cadence and Kiera, who had told me the story countless times in the past year how they had gotten Zoey alone and beat the shit out of her in my name.  My only regret is that I hadn't been there to see it. I muse have formed a smile, because she called me out on it.



"No, laugh it up! It's funny! Your fucking big, dumb, stupid friends did a number on me I admit,  but I owe them a thank you!" She said, turning away from me in thought.  "After I got out of the hospital, I had an epiphany and my life changed from there for the better."



"Well I'm sure they would gladly do it again if you want to take your life to even higher heights." I replied, my first time saying anything to her in an entire year. "I only request that I get to be there this time!"



"Hmmm.  Funny how much you have to say from behind the cover of your freak friends or the safety of a computer screen, but we both know how you stack up when it's just me and you." She shot back, stifling a furious chuckle.  "But like I said. . . I AM thankful."



"I did a lot of reflecting in the past year, you know. Made a lot of changes.  Gave up my clip stores.  Sold all my gear.  Then when it came out that my old boss was having an affair with his assistant, I got his job!  Worked my way up fast and now I'm the regional manager for the entire tri-state area!  They gave me a brand new BMW as a company car and everything! " she explained, as she delicately picked up a piece of origami and inspected it.



"I got a brand new, huge apartment in the city now too. Top floor with a gorgeous view!  Probably nothing compared to this mansion you have here but compared to where we were living. . . .ridiculously nice." She finished, carefully placing the piece down exactly how she found it.



"What's your point, Zoey?  I don't fucking care about your life and besides, I promise I'm doing better than you." I replied, coldly.



"Oh no, totally!  No argument there!  You're world famous. . . But just look at the cost.  Your own mother shows you off like you are some kind of 1950's prized petunia.  You're just a novelty that everyone is making money off of!  You may think you've out grown me, but now your older sister and mom and I'm sure a million other people are profiting off of you just like I was!" She pointed out with a evil giggle.  



With that, she had stuck the biggest, sharpest knife in me.  Hitting me where it hurt the most.



"At least I'm truly independent.  In all truthfulness, my life started to improve the moment I decided that I didn't need you anymore!" She said gleefully.  "Sure. . It's impossible to not notice you, what with you being all over tv and movies, but I really haven't thought about you up until your mom contacted the hotel to hold her conference."  




"And you can tell yourself whatever you want, but deep down I think you know it's fate.  Why else would we keep getting drawn together like this? The world is small, but it's not that small." She continued.  "But I still love it this way, you know?  Just like when Keira brought me right to you!. . . Even right now I could snatch you up, climb out the window, and we would be right back where we started."



Zoey made a lunge for me and on pure instinct I scrambled for my front door, fumbling with the knob before flinging it open and diving inside, ripping my shirt on the handle.  Looking back, I realized that she had just been joking and she was holding back a smirk that said she was embarrassed for me.



"I'll see you at the table Preston!. . . " was all she said as she turned and left.



Chapter 20 by Stevie

"You fucking bitch!" I screamed after her, and my heart stopped when I heard her footsteps stop on the stairs. I held my breath, and nearly shit myself as I heard the steps coming back down the stairs and a moment later Zoey appeared in my doorway. 



"I'm sorry, did you say something?" She asked, with a big phony smile that I knew all too well. 



Pain or humiliation never seemed too far behind that smile.  Zoey again crossed my room in 3 strides, stopping just outside my door, but unlike before, she didn't mind the origami, kicking some pieces aside and trampling another. 



"Well?" She asked, tapping her toe.



I remained silent.



"That's what the fuck I thought!" She exclaimed darkly, old Zoey emerging for just that sentence, sending a bolt of shock through me.  Minor, but it was enough to shake me to my core and I admittedly almost pissed myself. "You have a good thing here Preston.  Don't throw it away and make me your enemy again. " She warned in a hushed voice.


She must have been bending over, because her voice seemed to come from the other side of the front door. 


We stood in silence before I heard her straighten up with a grunt and leave again.  I kept my mouth shut this time. . . 




A half hour later, I found myself in the most awkward, nightmarish situation I had ever been in.  At the dinner table with my family, and my worst enemy.  A woman I would have trouble not killing if I ever got back to normal height.  All of them sitting here bullshitting like old friends or something.  The only way I could cope was to bury myself deep in my mind and pretend this wasn't happening.




"Hey!  Zoey asked you a question!" My dad interrupted my thoughts.



"What?" I asked, stupidly.



"Oh, I was just curious if anyone was getting close to a cure for your situation?" Zoey asked, before taking a bite of the lasagna my mom had made.



"The fuck do you care?" I replied without thinking about it, exactly like I would have when we were living together.  



Big mistake.



My mother's jaw dropped to the floor.  My dad nearly choked on his food.  Janessa's eyes nearly popped out of her head, and Tegan burst out laughing. Zoey was the only one who wasn't phased in the least by my comment.  She was as used to it as I was.  It's just how we communicated with each other on a day to day basis.



The next 5 minutes was a blur of my parents screaming at me, and Zoey assuring them it was fine. Tegan continuing to laugh, and Janessa trying to calm the entire situation down.  It was all getting to be too fucking much, and I knew I had to come clean before this escalated or turned into future issues.



"Listen!  Zoey is a fucking psycho piece of shit, and I'm not apologizing to her! She knows what she did to me and has the fucking to nerve to act like everything is fine!" I screamed over both my parents voices. 


"What the hell are you talking about Preston?" My mom demanded, looking like she was about to lose her sanity. "You just met her a half hour ago!"



"I didn't just meet her, mom!  She's just acting!  Lying!  You guys. . . She. . . " I began, as my adrenaline filled confidence began to fade.  " She kidnapped me right after I shrunk, and kept me captive for nearly a year!"



"Preston!  What the fuck are you talking about?! You aren't aren't making any sense!" My dad chimed in now, looking between me and Zoey, extremely confused.


Zoey for her part had an embarrassed, confused look on her own face.  Like she was unwittingly drawn into some sick joke my family was playing out.



"Zoey. . . . Do. . . Is that true?" My mom asked, bewildered.



"I really don't know what your son is talking about. . . . I didn't mean for this to trigger him or anything. . . I'm so sorry!" Zoey said, timidly putting a hand on my mom's. 



"You're such a fucking liar!" I screamed, about ready to come across the table and strangle her. "You guys. . .she held against my will at her shithole apartment and. . . . Used me as more or less a sex slave to make money online!" I explained, my own sanity feeling like it was escaping me in the eyes of my family. 



This was too much for my mother.  She got up from her seat, and rushed to the sink, vomiting. My father just had a frustrated look on his face as he glared at me,unsure of what to say.  Janessa stood and went to our mom's aid, holding her hair out of her face and opening the window and I could tell she was pissed.


"Preston, I don't know why you're doing this, if it's just to get back at mom or whatever but you're not getting away with it!" She exclaimed, staring daggers at me. 



"Do you have any evidence of any of this?" Tegan of all people asked, her voice calm.  



"Evidence! Yes!" I shouted, actually happy to have my sister's suggestion for once.  "I need. . . A laptop!" 



Tegan stood up and went to the living room to get the family computer while my mom washed her face and had sat back down at the table and was now apologizing profusely to Zoey, who seemed disturbingly calm for someone who was about to be exposed.



When my sister came back with the laptop, everyone gathered around my sister as she offered to work the computer for efficiency.  


"Ok. . . . Type in "Zoey' fetish tidbits". I directed, much to the surprise and discomfort of my family and apparently Zoey. 


A second later Google opened up.



Confusion took over me as none of the normal links were on the page.  Not a single one.  Usually, the search would take you to every store, plus all of her social media but now there was nothing.  



Anywhere.



The next half hour was filled with me checking every website and login I had, but to no avail. Every time it came back as this password or username doesn't exist, as my family grew more and more impatient and disgusted with every grotesque search I looked up to find any type of evidence, but it was all completely gone.  The entire time, Zoey stayed calm and quiet, confident that nothing would be found.  Finally my dad had seen enough and put an end to it.



"Alright! This has gone on long enough!  It's increasingly obvious that Preston is just trying to humiliate his mother in front of her guest and ruin dinner and I would say he succeeded with flying colors!" He said, closing the laptop.


"I am so sorry Zoey!  Please tell me this doesn't affect our arrangements?!" My mom once again apologized, clasping her hands together in a begging gesture. "The way things book up in this city, there would be no hope this late in the game!"



Zoey stole a quick glance at me before she spoke. I could tell that she was loving the power she held over me by way of my family needing her. 



"Oh, don't worry about it, hun!" She cooed.  "This changes nothing, and if anything, I'm sorry for the intrusion and any unfortunate memories I may have accidentally stirred up!" 



"No!  Don't apologize for Preston's sick sense of humor! He knew how much this dinner meant to me, and chose to destroy it anyway!  He will be dealt with appropriately!" My mom replied, glaring at me. 



With that, I left the table in tears and defeated as I retreated to my room.  There had to be a way to prove Zoey was lying, but in the moment, I couldn't think of it.  The next few hours went about as expected.  First my dad came down and tore me a new asshole for embarrassing his wife.  Then my mom came down and got a piece, followed by Janessa.  Finally, sometime after midnight, Tegan came sauntering in, her face illuminated by her phone in the dim lighting. 



She walked up to my front door, and sat down cross legged. 



"P. . . . You awake?" She asked, somewhat quietly. 



As much as I despised my sister sometimes, this time didn't feel like she came to make things worse for once. 



"Yeah.  What's up?" I replied, just laying in my bed. 



"So. . . . The truth finally comes out, huh?" She replied, solemnly. 



"You actually believe me?" I asked in disbelief myself. 



"Yes . . I do.  What you did up there. . . That was real. . . And. . I'm sorry for what you went through.  Whether there is any evidence left or not.  I just want you to know that."



I didn't know what to say.  Tegan was one of the main people I didn't want to know what I had been through but here she was, the only one trying to make any effort to understand me. 



"It's like. . . Yes I wanted to know what you were hiding. . . But it sounds so much worse than what I was thinking, you know?" She asked, seemingly needing to get it off her chest. 



"I know" was all I replied.



"That's it?  That's all you have to say?" She asked, disappointed sounding.  



"Yeah. . . I guess. . . I've sort of just been through this all before." I answered, knowing it wasn't good enough. " I had a few months of living with Cadence to "heal" as much as possible." 



"Yeah, while You let the rest of us believe you were dead, asshole!" Tegan said, her voice raising slightly. "You don't think you owe us the full truth?"



"Excuse me for not wanting to share the darkest moments of my life with my bitch of a little sister!" I replied, defensively.  



Tegan didn't say anything but I heard her exhale hard through her nose like she was losing patience.



"Just know that she fucked me up pretty good, ok?  Not every day was bad, but our relationship was far from ok. . . . . Like having a giant, vindictive, psycho girlfriend.  Always playing mind games, but not afraid to physically destroy me either if she felt like it."



"Fuck. . . " was the reply I got. "She. . .just didn't seem like someone who would be capable of that. . . . As stupid as it sounds "



"Well you have to think that she's had over a year to think about and practice not appearing to be that person.  She's definitely gone through this scenario in her mind 1 million times and you can see that it worked flawlessly." 



"Damn. . . . " 



"And not only that.  To have every trace of her internet presence wiped completely clean. . . . She had to have paid someone to do it.  She may not have been planning to get involved with the entire family, but to say she didn't plan on me eventually trying to expose her would be to grossly underestimate her." I said, finding the words flowing easier now.  



"So what. . . . She just gets away with all of it?" Tegan answered, frustration in her voice. 



"If you could call it that. . . . Cadence and Kiera beat the shit out of her so I suppose we're even." 




"Preston!  Physical bruises heal.  Who knows what lasting damage she's done to you!" 



"It's over Tegan!  Up to this point I managed to leave her in the past and avoid her  that's where I intend to keep her.  I don't want anything to do with her." 



"Ughhh!  You're such a pussy!"  Tegan spat, disappointed in my lack of desire to get my shit stomped for old time's sake.



"At least she was civil.  Mom stupidly left me alone with her down here.  She could have done just about anything and just climbed out the window, but she didn't. . . . . Come to think of it, it was almost like she wanted me to try to expose her." I said, the oddness of the situation suddenly hitting me.



"Why didn't she?" Tegan asked with a yawn. 



"She. . . Claims to be done with me.  But she also likes the idea of me knowing she could get to me whenever she wants." 



"Hmm. . . That's kind of fucked up." my sister said, yawning again. "But listen. . . If you need someone to talk to, or want help exposing that fucking bitch, I'm on board!" She finished as she stood.



"Goodnight Preston. ." She added as she turned and left my room, turning out the light. 



I fell asleep with the thought of Zoey on my mind.  That night, the nightmares of her returned in full force.

Chapter 21 by Stevie

The next day I woke up late in the morning, with a massive headache.  Cautiously I made my way up the stairs to the main level of the house. Luckily my parents were gone for the day.  I was sure Tegan was around somewhere but for the moment I had some time to myself.

I went out to the living room, and climbed up onto the couch.  Fiddling with the remote, I turned on the art channel and made myself comfortable on one of the pillows.  Flashbacks of my bed at Zoey's place came to mind.  I relaxed for an hour or two,  or really tired, but more stressed than anything.  It wouldn't be long before Janessa would be over to tell me what to do all day.  Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and glanced over to see Tegan, wearing her usual oversized sweater and booty shorts, bare feet and carrying her hamper full of her musty gym clothes.

I stayed silent but I wrinkled my nose I caught a whiff of her gym clothes.  She noticed the TV on, a puzzled look on her face as she made a quick sweep of the room without seeing anyone before double taking when she saw me.

"Oh, hey little bro!" She exclaimed with an obnoxious wave.

I said nothing, only flipping her the bird.

"Well fuck you too!" She retorted with a snicker, returning the gesture,  before walking out of the room towards the kitchen.  I heard her stomp down the basement stairs and a few moments later, she came walking back into the room with a bowl of cereal, face glued to the screen that controlled her every waking minute.  Despite never having looked up (which seemed to be a super power or something) she made her way straight for me.

Ever suspicious, I watched as she closed the distance, turning at the last second and presenting me with her giant ass.  Reflexively, I dove to my left, narrowly avoiding getting buried under her boy shorts covered buttcheeks.  She looked surprised as she burst out laughing.

"Damn!  You're actually pretty quick!  I totally thought that would get you." She laughed.

"Fuck you!" I said, annoyed as I punched her in the thigh for payback.

"You better watch it, or I won't miss next time!" She threatened, taking her finger and poking me in the chest hard enough to knock me over and knock the wind out of me. 

I decided against picking any more of a fight with her, and crawled over to a different cushion.  Aggravatingly, Tegan pulled my previous pillow out from under her and tossed it at me, completely covering me. Against my previous statement, this totally stupid gesture lit my short fuse and this was the last straw after the night I had last night.  Now I was pissed.

Without thinking, I shoved the pillow off of me, and charged my sister.  She let out a shriek of surprise like when a mouse runs across the room, tossing milk from her cereal bowl all over herself, the floor and couch.  I rushed her, and with an agility I had acquired from life with Zoey or Cadence always trying to fuck with me, I climbed Tegan's sweater and unloaded a flurry of punches to her face.

With milk in her eyes, she was unable to stop me, and though I hit her as hard as I could, it only felt like someone had flicked her in the face multiple times.  Before she was able to recover, swiping at me as I jumped down from her shoulder, landing on my back on the soft couch before running to the opposite side of the couch.

"Oh my God!  What the fuck!" My sister half laughed, half screamed as she mopped milk off of her face with her palm. I could tell from years of being at war with her that she was slightly pissed now too.  "You're ridiculous, you know that!" She added as she stood up, spilling the cheerios out of her lap and onto the floor. "Fuck!"

My sister stomped out of the room and I could hear her in the kitchen, wiping her face with a towel.  A moment later she came back out into the living room with the towel and a broom.  I watched her apprehensively, unsure if she would try to retaliate or not, but she only cleaned up the mess.  After she tidied up the floor and the couch, she disappeared downstairs and I heard the door of the washing machine followed by it starting.

She came back upstairs wearing an old band t-shirt that one of our sister's old boyfriends had given her.  She looked irritated as she stood leaning in the doorway glaring at me.

"Are you going to come sit down and just watch TV like a normal human being or are you going to continue trying to fuck with me?" I asked, patting the couch beside me smugly.

"I'm just debating whether or not I'm going to come over there and break your little arms"  She replied, folding her  own arms.

"That wouldn't be a wise decision!" I answered condescendingly.

"Oh what?!  You don't actually think you can beat me, do you? She asked with a chuckle as she took a step forward. "You just surprised the shit out of me before. You're just quick like a mouse or a spider or something.   That's all!"

"No.  I know you and pretty much anyone else can kick my ass." I replied, not even pretending like that was my plan.  "It's just that Jane is gonna be here soon, and she will kill you if she catches you hurting me.  Or even if I just tell her you hurt me!" I elaborated confidently. 

Tegan silently contemplated the sentiment.  Even though we were all adults, that never stopped our sister from putting us in our place if the need arose.  As long as she had inches and pounds on us, that would likely be the case. 

"Honestly it might be worth whatever she'll do to me to be able to get back at you.  Feel you squished under my sweaty shorts." She mused, taking another step toward me mischievously.

I looked up at the clock.

2:46 p.m.

Janessa said she would be over at 3.  Considering she was usually a little early, she could be here at any moment, which I desperately needed as Tegan took another step toward me, her trademark bitchy grin rearing it's ugly head.

I kept my eyes locked on my sister, hoping that I could somehow time my escape if she charged me.  I didn't have to wait long, and I should have been an expert at it by now, but my mind blanked and I froze in place as she made her move.  Hands out like she was trying to catch a toddler or something, she rushed me. 

My instincts screamed move, but I did nothing as she sprinted across the living room.  Survival took a back seat and I only looked away with my hands up like I actually had any hope of stopping my gigantic sister in full momentum. I waited to be either grabbed or straight up pile drove into the couch cushions. . .

In slow motion, Tegan lept from a good 10 feet away from the couch, sailing through the air to completely crumple me into the couch with her ass. Having been warned a million times to not lay a finger on me by literally everyone in the same room as us, this felt like a foregone conclusion I suppose.  Surviving everything just to be crushed by my stupid, bratty sis-

Tegan impacted the couch so hard, the front feet of it came off the ground a few inches before they slammed back down.  While by some miracle she didn't land on me, she did land on the cushion I was sitting on.  The momentous energy transferred through it in a tsunami that shot me into the air like missile. I had no time to let out a shriek, as my trajectory looked to be leading me to fly into the wall across entire room, but a second after I took flight, I was given whiplash as I was held back by shirt.

It took me a second to realize that I wasn't going to die, and that my sister had snagged me before any real harm could come to me.  I hung limply from her fingers as her free hand immediately covered her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"H-holy shit!" She exclaimed, casually tossing me back onto the safety of the couch.  "That was insane!  Like. . . I thought you might just pop up in the air or something.  You took off like a little rocket!" She laughed, rolling over on the couch holding her stomach.

Once again I was blinded by anger. My hands formed fists and I found myself about to try to punch Tegan again.  This time she was ready for me though, and as I approached she stuck her hand out and placed it on my chest.

"Please just stop, Preston!  I let you get away with punching me the first time, but if you want to keep being a little shit, I can't promise I'll go easy on you." My sister warned, easily keeping me at bay. I could tell she was serious.

Honestly, I should have listened to her, but something about my bitch of a little sister talking down to me about my size pushed all of my buttons.  I continued to go at her, trying  to shove her fingers out of the way but the strength difference was obvious and it took her minimal effort to impede me from getting to her.

I struggled for a few seconds before Tegan's patience ran out and she decisively shoved me away.  Definitely not as hard as she could but more than hard enough to throw me off my feet and I bounced twice before I hit the arm rest on the opposite side of the couch, before sliding down into the gap between it and the cushion.  There were no further questions about who was in charge.

I layed there for a few seconds, the wind knocked out of me. Tegan just watched me, saying nothing but silently dari g me to try anything more.  After catching my breath, I thrashed my body to try and pulled myself out, succeeding to get about halfway up, when a shadow cast over me. I looked up to see Tegan towering over me. . . . As she. . . . .just walked right by me.

Suddenly she paused, and looked back at me.

"Why do you insist on fighting, anyway?" She asked, out of nowhere.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I demanded, carefully climbing off the couch and straightening my clothes.

"I'm just saying. . . . Why try to fight me or anyone else for that matter. . . .Like  When you're so tiny.  You know?  Like that annoying little neighbor girl Raquel down  the street could even kick your ass.  So then why do you insist on coming at me until I have to hurt you to make you stop? I'm genuinely curious.  I'm  not trying to be arrogant or anything." My sister elaborated.

It was a pretty profound question.  I thought about it but didn't initially speak.  Also, the fact that my sister had to say she isn't trying to be arrogant, meant that sometimes she Was trying to be arrogant just for the sake of it

"I don't know. . . There is just so much a person can take, tiny or not.  And I guess I'm just permanently close to the limit. And it feels like if I let anyone. . . Fuck with me unchallenged. . . . I'll lose. . . A part of myself or something. . ." I tried to explain to my ignorant sister.

"It just sounds like some macho bullshit to me!" She replied, without even stopping to contemplate what I was saying. 

"I think you're just too dumb to get it. . . " I shot back immediately, only half joking.

"See!  There you go!  Trying to piss me off when I'm huge compared to you and could absolutely demolish you!  Like. . . I'm not saying you deserved what Zoey did to you.  Definitely not.  But at the same time, I can understand how someone with less. . . Love? For you. . . Wouldn't put up with your attitude for ever!" She said, halfway between a question and a statement.

"Wow, you're so patient, Tegan! Sister of the year!" I exclaimed sarcastically, clapping my hands. "And yes, you could very likely destroy me if you wanted to, but that doesn't mean I'm afraid of you."

Tegan closer her eyes and clenched her fists, exhaling through her nose. 

"God, I forgot how much of a little prick you are all the time!" She said quietly, distinctively giving off the vibe like it was a struggle not to hurt me right now.

"Don't you have to go fish for compliments on Instagram or something?" I asked, pushing her that little bit further.

Now she gritted her teeth and laughed her trademark laugh.  I could tell I was seriously getting to her.  When I was full sized, we would go at it pretty hard sometimes.  I was a scrawny little artist and she was an athletic cheerleader, so our strength was fairly even, and half the time she could beat me.  Admittedly, she's body slammed me a few times hard enough for me to give up.

The thing about now was. . . We both knew Janessa would be here literally any minute and so Tegan wouldn't lay a finger on m-

Just then, Tegan's phone rang.

"Hello" she answered, nonchalantly putting it on speaker phone.

"Yeah Te. . . Have you seen Preston today? As usual, he isn't answering his god damned phone!" The voice of Janessa replied, sounding irritated.

"Uh. . Yeah. . . He was in the living room watching tv a little bit ago, but he went back downstairs now." Tegan lied, looking directly at me with a curious look on her face like she just wanted to see where our sister was taking this.

"Umm. . . Ok.  I. . . . You just want to go down there and tell him that I'm going to be a few hours late?  I have s Skype call I have to take that just came up and a few other things, but I'll be there around 6."

"Yeah, I'll tell him." Tegan replied, flatly.

"How was he?  Did he say anything more about last night?" Janessa asked, her tone sheepish.

"Nope, he didn't mention it. ." Tegan answered, getting impatient.

"Fuck. . . . I feel so bad that I yelled at him. . . . The more I  thought about it, the more I kind of believe him. . . Like I don't think he would. . Go through all that just to make mom look bad, you know?. . . "  Janessa said, to my surprise.

"Right?" Was all Tegan responded.

"Ok. I can tell you don't want to talk to me, so I will let you go! Please tell him so he doesn't go off with his friends before I get there!" Janessa said, finally relenting.

"K Bye!" Tegan said, enthusiastically obnoxiously, before hanging up before Janessa could reply again.

Having heard the entire conversation myself, I turned to go back downstairs, but uncomfortably, Tegan's eyes were focused on me now.  She didn't say anything, but it was definitely a red flag and somehow I knew that I should probably run.  I quickened up my pace, full on running through the dining room  and through the kitchen to the basement door.

Luckily, as per the family rules, my sister had left the door ajar so I could get in and out freely. I ran to it, slipping passed it and using all my strength to pulled it closed, like that could actually even slow down my sister at all.  And speaking of which, as soon as the basement door latched, I heard the thunder of footsteps as my sister stomped my way.

I immediately began to sprint down the ramp my father had built over the stairs so I could get up and down them without having to climb them.  No sooner had I gotten to the bottom, did the basement door fly open, and I heard Tegan come barreling down the stairs as I reached my bedroom door.  It would be close, but if I could get to my front door and open it, I would be save my house.

I continued at a dead sprint as I reached my door, but I heard Tegan closing the distance and I only got about halfway through my room before I felt two giant hands clamp around my waist and whisk me up into the air.

"Oh no you don't!" Tegan exclaimed as she scooped me up in her hands.  "You and I are going to have a little discussion  about how you've been treating me!" She added  as she held me up to her face.

I squirmed as hard as I could, fiercely fighting her grip.  I was definitely too high to fall without consequences but it was no use as my sister manhandled me, flipping me upside down and dangling me by my ankles.

"F-fuck!" I exclaimed involuntary as I swung back and forth.

"Listen. . . . I've been nothing but nice to you since you came back, and now the very first time I even pretend to fuck with you, you turn into a little prick!" Tegan complained, giving me a shake.

"What do you want?!" I cried out, the blood rushing to my head.

"How about some gratitude, hmm?" She spat, a disgusted look on her face. "An apology, maybe?"

"Why would I apologize to you when I haven't done anything to you?!" I asked, as I began to run out of energy and my struggling slowed.

"Oh I don't know maybe. . "Hey Tegan, thank you for not stepping on me even when I'm under your feet all the time!" Or "Hey Tegan, thank you for not kicking my ass anytime nobody else is home!" My sister mused as she paced around my room, dangling me like I weighed nothing.

I weighed my options, wanting so badly to mouth off to her but ultimately, I had zero help coming if I incurred her wrath.

"OK! I'm sorry Tegan!" I blurted out, hoping to appease my giant little sister.

"Eh. . . I don't really think you are. . . " she replied, cryptically as she let go of my left ankle, and letting me drop to her side.  "Not yet anyway." She finished as she walked to my door and started walking down the hallway toward the laundry room.

"Seriously, please stop Te!" I pleaded, dropping any attitude I may have had.

"What?  I thought you weren't scared of me? She asked, her trademark grin flashing as she held me up to her face.

"Fuck!" Was all I could answer.

"I have to admit. . . . Like. . I'm not sadistic or anything and I know I've said that beating you up at this size wouldn't be satisfying, but seeing you finally speechless after all the years of you talking shit to me feels pretty good!" She said as she poked me in the chest, letting  me swing.

"Great. . Good!" I shrieked, willing to try anything to get her to stop.

"It is. . . . . But. . . . It's not enough!" She exclaimed and in one swift motion, she stepped on the foot pedal of her gym hamper before grabbing a handle of her clothes and taking them out. 

I didn't even have time to react before she stuffed me deep down into the hamper and replaced the pile of smelly clothes back in on top of me.  The stench hit me before her hand even left the hamper.

Immediately I went from terrified to fuming, clawing my way upward until my head popped out of leg hole of a pair of her shorts.  Tegan was grinning at me, phone in hand and I heard it make the the camera flash sound as she snapped a picture of me. I was livid.

"You fucking little cunt!" I growled, glaring daggers at her giant mug, high above the opening of the hamper.

My sister's expression changed from a grin, to a dropped jaw in a heartbeat.  She said nothing, but her face disappeared from the opening. A jolt of panic went through me as the prospect of her leaving me trapped crossed my mind.  A moment later, my concerns were satiated, but not in a good way as it wasn't my sister's giant face that reappeared. . .

Instead, a pair of buttcheeks, barely covered in cloth shorts eclipsed the opening of the hamper as Tegan sat on top of it. I didn't even really have time to comprehend what she was doing before I heard a grunt, followed by a bassy fart that rattled my bones and made my eyes water.

Before I could even react in any meaningful way, she got off the hamper, and slammed the lid closed, sealing me inside her disgusting, musty Dutch oven.  I caught a whiff and immediately through up all over her clothes. 

"You just don't fucking learn, do you?" Came her voice from right beside my head, but outside the walls of the hamper.  "Your shitty little attitude is what got you dropped in there in the first place, asshole!" She finished, and my whole world was jolted as if she had punched my  fart filled prison.

"You're going to stay in there and think about how you want to speak to me, IF. . . I decide to let you out!"  She added with a slap on top of the lid.

Next, everything went quiet as I heard her walk away, and she must have flipped the light switch because all the light that had been able to filter through was gone in a second and I was left in the dark to bake in my sister's disgusting  filth.  It took everything I had to not puke again as my mind reeled with the thought of all the germs I was surrounded by.

I decided to lay back and try to relax, closing my eyes.   There was no way I was getting out on my own.  That much was clear.  Janessa would be here in a few hours and she would beat the truth out of Tegan if she had to. . . . If Tegan was still home at that point. . . . Fuck!

My sister was a total bitch, through and through, but she wouldn't straight up leave me in here, would she? 

This fucked up situation reminded me of one of the many times Zoey trapped me somewhere unfavourable.  She had stuffed me in a cardboard Christmas bin that a bunch of cookies came in from her work.  Then, she slammed the lid shut and sat on the pin. I kicked and pushed on the lid, but she sat on it until I ran out of energy and gave up.

An eternity later, I pushed up on the lid and it popped open, revealing Zoey, casually sitting on the couch watching tv.  I had climbed out and was furious, but she just laughed it off, saying she had gotten up after like a minute and I had kept myself in there all evening because of my defeatist attitude. Come to think of it, that was when I began not speaking to her for weeks at a time.

Now here I was, in the same fucking situation.  The resemblance was too much to bear and I only focused my mind on zoning out and being anywhere else but here. . . .

A millenia later, I heard the light flip on, and a second later, the lid was lifted off the hamper, and Tegan's giant face reappeared, straight faced and disinterested looking.  She fished me out, and dropped me gently on the floor, towering over me, her hand on her hip.  It was like she was waiting for me to speak first.

"Janessa is going to kick your ass.  You know that right?" I said, surprising myself with how calm my voice was.

"I really don't think so.  As a matter of fact, I don't think you're even going to tell her!" Tegan replied, confidently but not arrogantly.

"Of course I am!  You've been warned to not fuck with me a million times, stupid!" I spat back, a little less calmly.

Tegan closed her eyes and exhaled deeply through her nose, her fists clenched.

"You're right!  I have been warned.  And I respected it up until the point where you punched me in the face and called me a cunt. . .  " she said, maintaining her composure.

My heart began to sink a little.  She was technically right.
 

"All I did was tease you a little bit and you flew off the handle." She continued. 

"You tried to sit on me!" I said, my voice getting embarrassingly pitchy.

"I was playing around!  If I had any intention of hurting you, I would have stomped your little ass after you punched me." She spat back, a little venom in her voice but still relatively relaxed.

"But instead, I put you gently in a smelly hamper for 15 minutes of time out, and now it's done!" She finished, giving the motion of washing her hands.

"I'm still telling Janessa and mom!" I replied, again sounding like a spoiled child.

Tegan let out an involuntary laugh.

"Honestly, I would avoid mom for a few days if I was you.  I've never actually seen her that mad before.  Janessa?. . Fair enough, but I want you to think about it before you do it.  I put you in zero pain so far.  You fucked with me, I fucked with you.  We're even right now. " she explained, crouching in front of me and moving her face in close to mine.

"Sure, you could tell her and sure she will definitely kick my ass, but truly think about it.  We are home alone together every day of the summer until I go to college.  If you want to make things uncomfortable for me, I will make things uncomfortable for you.  To the point where you wouldn't dare tell Jane about it out of fear of what I will do to you the next day." She finished, looking me dead in the eyes.

I kept my mouth shut, just weighing my options. 

"That's what I thought." Tegan interjected, standing up to her full height again, giving me the eye briefly before she began to do her laundry.

I left the laundry room and went back to my own room, locking myself in my house.  I immediately picked up the phone and called Cadence.  She stopped over and picked me up and we hung out at her place until late, when I came home to see Janessa, furious.

She started in on me from the millisecond the door closed, bitching at me for not answering my phone and leaving without telling anyone where I was going and not waiting for her to come over etc.  I just blew her off and kept walking, much to her frustration.

"Yeah, he has been doing that all day!" Tegan said, from her place on the couch next to our dad, watching TV.

I only turned my head and glared at her as I continued walking.  Janessa followed me down to my room, never easing up on me as I walked into my house and closed the door behind me.

"God!  You're such a little brat!" She shouted at me, stomping her foot before walking towards the door of my room, stopping as she got there.

"I know you've had a rough past few days, but I have to admit that it feels like you are just hell bent on pissing everyone off lately and I don't know exactly how to respond, you know?" She asked.

I didn't reply.

"Tegan told me that you guys got into it earlier. . . " she added.

"Yeah, well did she tell you the entire story or was she selectively vague?" I asked, irritated.

"She told me everything, I think.  It all sounded par for the course for you guys."

"And did you beat the shit out of her?" I asked, hopefully, knowing that I no longer had any leverage over Tegan if she straight up came clean already.

"No. . ." Janessa laughed.  "It sounds to me like you were just as nasty to her as she was to you.  I say you guys just call it even and try to avoid each other for the rest of the summer." Janessa suggested, with a soft smile.

"That isn't how this works, Jane!" I said in a panic. "The fear of you kicking her ass was the only thing keeping her from having her way with me!"

"I think you're overreacting Preston.  Not everyone in the world is out to get you like that." She replied, rolling her eyes. 

"That's true, but SHE is!" I shouted, nearly hysterically.

"Whatever!  If she actually hurts you, I'll deal with it, ok?  And in the meantime, try not punching her in the face or calling her a cunt, for starters!"

"Tell her to stop trying to sit on me!" I shot back.

"God!  I forgot how annoying you two could be!  You're lucky I don't sit on you, after the shit you pulled today!  Tegan told me you were standing right there when I called!  I specifically told you not to go anywhere cuz we had shit to do today, didn't I?!" Janessa asked, looking like she was talking to herself because I  still hadn't come back out of my house.

"I forgot. . ." I lied, pathetically.

"You're so full of shit!" Janessa spat back, before leaving without another word.

The next few weeks were uneventful.  Tegan left me alone.  Janessa continued to boss me around.  My mom's conference came and went successfully.   I for my part, had to listen to her rave about how great of a hotel and catering operation Zoey was running. 

I never was able to prove to my parents that Zoey was guilty of anything.  Even though I got Cadence to tell them and everything, they kind of just brushed it off and didn't want to talk anymore about that night.

I guess she had gotten away with it. . . Not like it really matters all that much, seeing as how I'm on course to be a millionaire in a few more months anyway. Hopefully around the time they finish the cure for my shrinking.  We have been waiting for word for a few weeks (On top of the initial 2 years since I had been normal size) Yes, I'm definitely fucked up, and have Zoey to blame, but the money definitely helped me cope with it.

Fast forward a couple more weeks.

I was over at Cadence's place yet again, hanging  out with her and Keira, when I got a call from my sister.  Of course, I ignored it, but she called another two times followed by a text

[CALL ME, YOU LITTLE SHIT!]

I still waited for another hour or so to call her back, and I regretted it immediately as she demanded I come home.  I told her to fuck off, and to both my and Cadence's surprise, 20 minutes later she showed up and angrily dragged me out, with Cadence and Keira laughing their asses off.

When we got back to the house, we walked in to the entire family sitting in the living room, my older brother, his wife and three kids as well. I immediately guessed what the occasion was and I was right.

The cure was finished.

It had a 100% success rate, and all of the people who I had met at the lab who had been shrunk, were all back to normal. 

As my family took turns divulging the news, I couldn't help but begin to cry.  My body was overwhelmed with emotion and began to release without my permission.  The rest of the day was that uncomfortable family celebration that I had wanted to avoid when I had first chosen not to come home right when I had been free of Zoey.

The next few days were a total blur as I waited for my turn at the lab.  My plane to Seattle was leaving in the morning now, and tomorrow I would be normal again. . . . 

"Normal" I thought to myself as I laid in my bed in the dark of my room, with my headphones on. A room I had know as both normal and huge, in my lifetime.  I didn't know if I would stay here for awhile, or branch out and finally buy my own studio in the city. 

That had always been my dream after a-

I held that thought as I thought I felt something move in the darkness.  I took off my headphones and listened for a long moment, but didn't hear anything. The lights were still off in my room, with only the glow of the dimmed hallway light casting any illumination and I checked my phone. 

[3:23 A.M]

Damn. . . . I really needed to get some sleep.  Putting the headphones back on, I closed my eyes again, listening to the sound of rain and thunder to help relax me.  It always he-

What the fuck?!

Taking the headphones off again, this time I was sure I felt the thump of feet on the floor.  I sat up in bed stared off into the darkness of my room.  In the glow of the hallway, I saw someone or something move across the doorway.

My heart skipped a beat and I began to panic, debating whether I should hide, or turn on the lights. Outside my house I felt the footsteps approaching.  I made a decision, rushing toward my bedroom light.  On the wall, one switch was for only the room in my house, and one was for all the lights in my house and the light to my regular sized room. 

I flipped on the big light and rushed to my window, expecting to see Tegan trying to fuck with me, or my niece or nephew or anyone. . . But the fact that there was nobody there was honestly more terrifying.  My mind nearly broke as I scanned my entire room but saw nothing.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself, under my breath as I cowered in my room, deciding on my next course of action. Calling out to any intruder somehow seemed out of the question.  Grabbing my phone off my bed, I pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt and cautiously made my way down the stairs and to the front door, standing with a hand on the doorknob for a long moment.

Taking a deep breath, I turned the knob and swung the door open.  Still there was nobody there.  Another deep breath and against my better judgement, I stepped outside. Still there was nobody there.

"T-Tegan?. . . If that's you. . . I swear to God I'm gonna have Nessa kick your ass!" I stammered, zero conviction in my voice and knees shaking. 

From behind and above me I heard a snicker.  I nearly snapped my neck whirling to see who it was, but I never did make a positive identification.  Instead, I was met with the sole of a converse sneaker on a collision course with me a moment before it pile drove me into unconsciousness.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7317