Excerpts from John's life by Crocodile
Summary:

Modeled after the Incredible Shrinking Man story by Richard Matheson, I will attempt to take you through various tragic stages and scenarios impressed upon a man with a shrinking disease.  These scenes may not be in chronological order so please do not expect gradual size reduction.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 33761 Read: 133870 Published: March 22 2018 Updated: November 02 2018
Story Notes:

Modeled after the Incredible Shrinking Man story by Richard Matheson, I will attempt to take you through various tragic stages and circumstances impressed upon a man with a shrinking disease.

1. Chapter 1 by Crocodile

2. Chapter 2 by Crocodile

3. Chapter 3 by Crocodile

4. Chapter 4 by Crocodile

5. Chapter 5 by Crocodile

6. Chapter 6 by Crocodile

7. Chapter 7 by Crocodile

8. Chapter 8 by Crocodile

9. Chapter 9 by Crocodile

10. Chapter 10 by Crocodile

11. Chapter 11 by Crocodile

12. Epilogue by Crocodile

Chapter 1 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Bad news.

Excerpts from John’s Diary

Chapter 1

Day 21
5'11"

It’s official.. I’m shrinking..

My wife Sarah stayed silent and just listened to Doctor Patterson speak keeping her eyes on him the entire time as did I.. He showed us the charts, the blood tests, and the measurements..

It was undeniable now.. I’ve gone from six feet and two inches to five feet eleven. Nobody shrinks three inches in their early thirties unless they’ve had a back injury and vertebrae is removed in order to repair the spine..

But I had no such injuries.. I’d been poisoned from that fog that went over our boat while my wife was down below changing bikinis... I had accidently spilled my beer all over her favorite swim-wear earning a good cross rebuke before she stormed down into the galley in order to don a new less impressionable spare that she brought along just in case such things had ever occurred.

The fog made a metallic taste to my lips which I have since learned was from the radioactive fallout from the Japanese Fukishima nuclear power plant and it’s unfortunate meltdown after the tsunami that struck it that fateful morning..

To make matters somewhat comforting I was to learn later on that I wasn't the only one that this was happening to. But more on that later.

Our daughter Laura had been at summer camp so fortunately was spared my strange potentially chronicle condition.

It’s as if fate had singled me out for this humiliating death.

.............................

Day 266
3'0"
 
 Laura looked down at me from her imposing by comparison height. Her arms were crossed in a defiant posture.. Over a foot and a half taller then me.. Like some world famous Amazon looking every bit as beefy as opposed to my now spindly arms and frame. Even a child at my size was fuller in figure with body fat and muscle. But this was no amazon. This was a nine year old girl.

She had told me that she was not going to clean up her room until she was finished playing her video game. Enraged by her defiance I walked over to her television set and pulled the plug out from the wall.

This was answered by a gasp on her part and then a fit of anger as she threw the gaming control to the floor.

Then was the rustling of bed springs as she bounded off of them intent on confronting her toddler sized step father.

It was once I felt the floor boards groan under her weight when her feet left the bed and the shadow of a much larger being encompassing my form that I realized what a mistake I had made.

My neck craned upwards as she walked right up to me invading my personal space. Then she bent over placing her hands upon her knees in order to come closer to my eye level. Her breath still smelling of the cereal that she had helped herself to not more than twenty minutes earlier.

She frowned at me in an irritated glare without the faintest hint of fear in her eyes..

“Why’d you do that!?” She bellowed. The acoustics of her face and blast of hot air almost knocking me against the wall which I stood only mere inches from to begin with.

“That wasn’t nice and Mom said that I don’t have to listen to you if you’re being mean!”

I was totally unaware that Sarah had given her such liberties on conditions should I overstep my bounds..

On how to assert authority and respect to a step daughter who was beginning to realize her independence, well, shall we say led to more than one argument between me and my wife of four years.

I knew where this rebellious streak was coming from.. Her biological father who still had visitation rights along with his hell on earth daughter from another marriage. A full year older than Laura due to his extramarital affair that led to their divorce some seven years ago.

Laura looked up to Jessica like a older sister and she was to be quite fair.. She was just a bitter girl who was a problem child which is exactly what me and Sarah were trying to avoid with Laura....

We all tried to be civil though and would even let Jessica sleep over and vice versa trying to keep the visitation rights thing as tolerable as possible.

And now I had to deal directly with Jessica and Frank’s poisonous influences.. I’d told Sarah this was going to happen but what could we actually do? Visitation rights were legal and binding.. So the bad influences continued in regardless of our lectures to Laura on the virtues of right and wrong in spite of what she’d been learning on the other side of town amongst the white trash losers that we were now inescapably tied to.

But now I had a rather large and pissed off amazon to deal with who was not above her present intimidation ploy. Would this be the moment that she cowered me to her will.. Would I become nothing more than her nanny or worse yet servant?

Not if I had anything to do with it. But how was I going to get out of this situation now? I had escalated this through my fury and now was being held to task.

So I put my arms on my hips and tried to stealthily step upon my tip toes in a vein attempt to seem more imposing.

“Laura! You know that when Mom is at work you have to listen to me.”

“Not if you act mean and you just did something mean, and mom said I don’t have to be a victim of your outbursts just because your frustrated!”

The giant girl leaned in even closer to study my reaction thinking that she’d scored a victorious win. Her scowl now more resembling a smirk.

I had to think fast now..

“I didn’t know that you’d had this conversation with her but I assure you, that if you don’t clean your room up I’ll see to it that your play station is parted from you for a least a month!”

Laura’s eyes widened. I had made an ominous threat. She bent back up to a standing position with her arms crossed still defiant.

“Now granted perhaps I shouldn’t have unplugged your television. But you have to remember that I’m still in charge here and that would never have happened if you just would have cleaned your room when I asked you to an hour ago.”

Laura turned quickly and stomped over to her bed... I could feel the reverberations through my feet once again.

She dropped down face first upon her belly and placed her chin upon her hands supported by her elbows bellow.

Speaking to the far wall she rang out another cross response.

“You wont be in charge of me for much longer.. Soon I’ll be in charge of you shorty!”

The words hit me like a spear through the heart.. Could this be possible? Had somebody told her that eventually this would be the family dynamic?  I pondered this with a growing sense of paranoia.

Laura lazily kicked her massive feet up into the air as she pretended to be bored with me. Each appendage as long as my forearm to the tip of my fingers..

I used this as an opportunity to pick up her remote control and exit the room.

“Just get your room cleaned. Do that and I’ll let you play your games again.”

I didn’t hear an answer and didn’t wait for one either as I beat a hasty retreat back down the stairs... The activity of climbing and descending becoming more difficult with each passing day.

On the way down I had a lot of food for thought. And none of it encouraging.


That evening when Sarah got home I dutifully informed her of Laura’s outburst and claims.

Sarah was tired and didn’t really want to talk about it but relented with my continual badgering.

With a sigh she admitted that she did tell Laura that she didn’t have to follow a command from me if it was bore out of anger or ridiculous... To her defense.. As I had began dwindling down my fits and outbursts of anger were becoming more frequent..

But couldn’t anyone see that this was the spasms of a dying man? A man who was watching his world swallow him up before his very eyes? A slow burn to complete handicapped status? The frustration of not being able to drive a car to where I wanted to go anymore? To have to ask for help on so many things that I once took for granted? Having to use step stools and now ladders just to get myself a jar of peanut butter?

Everyone likes you until you become a burden on them I was finding out. And once that became more pronounced they would even begin taking away some of your rights as today was going to bring home to me.

“ John, I’ve been talking to my sister and mother trying to think of a way around the Laura problem... And their suggestion was that we got a sitter for Laura. I’m thinking that maybe they’re right especially when we have her openly defying you like she did today... We need someone that she’ll respect.”

Sarah grimaced knowing that she’d just spoke too candidly with me and quickly tried to correct the callous word.

“I mean, someone that can make her do her chores and can sooth talk her a little more diplomatically.. We both know that you just get frustrated and then lash out... But what are we going to do when she begins lashing back even more often?”

That last part of her paragraph made a lot of sense after my close brush with... Well I’m glad that I didn’t know what, but knew good and well that I had barely dodged a physical confrontation and one of which I’m not certain that I could have prevailed.

“Who did you have in mind?” I relented feeling my authority fall like grains of sand through my fingers..

Sarah looked off into the distance as if contemplating how to let this blow fall upon me. Then she just came out with it. She stroked her soft shoulder length blonde hair as her green eyes thoughtfully contemplated how best to break this news to me.

“Mom has offered to help and so has Karen.. They could alternate days and just do it while I’m at work. We’ve got a guest room that they could sleep in and they’re willing to help for free... And in lieu of our finances now that you are not working I think it’s our best option. ...
They’d even cook and clean while they’re here. They promised. And mom would be here three days while sis did two starting this Monday. I’d be here on the weekends of course.”

I was stunned again.. Her mother and sister looking after our daughter... Pushing me to the wayside in the process.. My role being partitioned in no more than two days time.

Sarah sat on the sofa near me and sadly yet sympathetically looked at me for my reaction...

It was true.. My authority was leaving with each inch that I lost and it was leaving quickly now that it had become obvious to Laura that she was much more physically stronger than me now. And we certainly could not afford a full time nanny.. Keeping this in the family seemed like the only option.. A trapping and suffocating option however.

Neither her mother nor her sister cared for me very much. With her mother who tended to just try and ignore me and Karen who went out of her way to annoy me... But what other options were there?

My female family members having decided the new role for me over a simple cup of tea a few days ago.. Secretly my blood was boiling.. This just wasn’t fair.

And it was the most logical thing to do which angered me even more.. How long could I defy this decision before I was simply ignored?.. Wouldn’t it be better if I had voluntarily relinquished this responsibility rather than having it stripped from me eventually anyhow?

I decided to do some damage control for what it was worth.

“If I agree to this Sarah, it is under the condition that their authority extends only to Laura and that they stay the fuck away from me!. Do you understand?”

My beautiful wife’s frown had inverted into a happy smile now that it seemed that I had began to see things her family’s way.. She even tried to console me bending over and wrapping her tree trunk arms around my now frail body. I was squeezed up into her embrace like one would do a child who needed consoling after a cut or a fall. Being pulled towards her with very little effort.

“Oh of course they wont lord over you.. And actually we’ve already discussed and agreed upon that boundary.” She said through a soothing voice as her massive fingers combed through my hair petting me like one would do a puppy.

This I secretly liked and hated at the same time.. Yes is was nice to be consoled by your wife.. But it was still humiliating to be embraced like a mother to child as she instinctually did.

Her nurturing feminine side only serving to emasculate me on a subtle level even more.. As I was stroked and squeezed I couldn’t help wonder if even this condition that I had made would eventually be overlooked as things change with time and circumstances... Unfortunately the future would bear out my fears I would be shown to eventually learn. But for now I was shaken from this pondering as I was lifted up by a joyous wife right into the air with my feet dangling helplessly.

“Why don’t we go upstairs to our room and relieve a little of that stress you’ve gotten into your system?”

She maneuvered my face to hers and gave me a enticing look of naughty things to come.. I could only nod my head in anticipation as I was effortlessly carried out of the living room and up the stairs to meet with my wife’s reward for correctly seeing things her way.

Chapter 2 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Cable Gal

Chapter 2


Day 378

1' 8"

There was a knock at the door.

My mother in law had taken both Laura and Jessica to the shopping mall. It was a break from the constant hell that I was going through to just have some piece and quiet... And not get fucked with by somebody..

But now this...

So I jogged over to the door in my toddler cloths that had the smiley faces on them because that was the only thing that fit me now. And yelled up to the mail slot in the door.

“Who is it?”

“Uhm, the cable company” A feminine voice responded.
“You all had an install date scheduled for today”

Damned it!! We had moved out of San Francisco to a suburb of Sacramento in order to be in a smaller house and closer to our nannies so that we could make ends meet. Another family decision that I got over-ruled on. The practicality of it and the fact that I could no longer work winning the day once again.

Now I was faced with a dilemma.
Damned it Ann! You knew that we had an appointment with the internet people today.. Why’d you have to go leave with the girls?

I thought about asking her to come back on another day but the internet was my lifeline to others now.. Others who shared my plight. And since we moved a week ago I had been cut off from them. Sure I could have used my wife’s phone to contact the support groups but then she’d know everyone that I was talking to and then the uncomfortable questions would begin again... “Who is she? Why’d you say that about us?’

So I had to have this lifeline for myself.. I needed something to keep me sane.
I decided that the embarrassment of a stranger lady seeing me at this helpless size was better than having no-one to share my misery with.. No-one to understand my pain since they too were going through it as well.

The radiation from Fukishima had spread across the world... Now one in every ten thousand was coming down with the same condition that I had. That meant that there were over thirty thousand Shrinkers (that’s what we were referred to now) in the USA alone!

At first there were rumors, then internet chat rooms, then blogs, and then internet news sites...
Even the Fake News networks on the television had to finally start covering the phenomena as too many photos and videos were circulating on the internet for the governments to continue their news black out on the terrifying disease.

Chat rooms and servers popped up.. Made by those who shared in my fate. And now we had our own website to chat about our predicaments and commiserate.

Some of the stories were heart breaking as people lamented about their status and jobs being lost.. Family pets having to be given away to shelters in the interests of their very own safety.

People losing their cars and houses to family members or the state in many cases due to tax liens as they could no longer pay such things anymore.

Then there was the cries of abuse... We all tried to alert the authorities if someone was being physically abused and crying out for help.

It was the mental abuse that we were powerless to save people from. What could we say to the police after all? “Please help out Mike Smith because his wife has stopped giving him sex? Uh, could you all drop over to my house because my daughter no longer listens to me?.. Wendy picked up Greg without asking for his approval and then set him in a baby crib?”

We could at least talk it out however and this helped.. It was better than nothing.

But right now I was cut off from my support group and this lady on the other side of the door was my only hope to restoring that. So bracing myself I did the next logical thing.

“Uh, ok just open the door it’s unlocked.”

“Are you sure that’s ok? And why does your voice sound funny?’ A suspicious tech now inquired. My daughter and Jessica had mocked me about this endlessly as of late.

“Oh no, don’t you dare chicken out you huge bimbo!” I thought in a panic. Now I’d have to admit more.

“I’m not able to open the door.. The knob is above my reach.. And I have the Scott Carey disease... But you are still welcome to come inside.. I’m right here in the living room.”

Then a surprised gasp was heard.

“Wow! You’ve got... Ok, I’m coming in then. Thanks for telling me.”

Her demeanor now changed from suspicion to eagerness.

Then the door knob turned and my door was replaced with a dark frizzy haired twenty something giantess holding a data pad whose eyes were searching the room until they settled on me at last.

Her look of curiosity changing to one of shock.. Then after about ten seconds the eyes that had been processing me changed shapes to the expression a lady makes when she sees a new born kitten.

That same look they give a baby the first time that they see it..
But I’m no baby.. I’m 31 years old! Yet I’m looked upon as if I’m one. Fuck! How demeaning.

The giant amazon bends down all the way to put her knees on my floor. And places her hands into her lap to contemplate the marvel before her.

Mind you I just want my damned internet turned on.. Not to be gawked at like I’m the cutest thing since Sleepy of the Seven Dwarves.

“How long has this been going on to you sir”? She innocently asked... Sympathy beginning to over-ride her joy of seeing something so novel.

“A little past a year now.. Uh, can I show you where the TV set is so that you can hook the coax up?’ I say with a bit of annoyance in my voice, while pointing at the entertainment room. Moving that way as well in the hopes of speeding this along with my patience of being gawked at rubbing thin.

I turn my back to her hoping that she will get over it and follow and to my relief I begin to feel the floor creak as her work boots begin to make their impressions upon our carpet.

“Oh I see it! It’s right through there. No problem sir.”

And in just a couple of nonchalant steps she’s bounded right past me almost as if I was standing still and not even fast walking like I was attempting to do now.

Above me her flanks twisted and torqued as her legs propelled her forward.
I could see the sharp definition of her behind through the blue denim worksuit that she was wearing that stretched well above my head.

I stopped right in my tracks as something dawned on me.
Here was this massive amazon in my house and I was all alone now with my wife being at work and everyone else enjoying their normal lives while shopping.

She was just under three times my height and probably had even more than that in strength. And another humiliating factor was that here was a young lady making me scared to be alone with her.

But I swallowed my sudden trepidation.. Gathered myself and then continued on into the next room where I saw her by the television set connecting a cable router to a span of coax that was hanging out of the wall.

She was smiling to herself as she connected the couplings together in order to complete the data circuit.

“I love installs like this! The previous people had cable so I don’t even have to drill any holes today!” She merrily proclaimed.

A few minutes later she pulled a new plastic wrapped remote control out of her tool bag and proceeded to begin programming our television.

She tried not to stare at me but I kept catching her stealing peeks. I couldn’t fault her though.. I was the size of Mickey Mouse after all.
 
 The tech backed away from the television and smiled again. We both watched some programming bars go across the screen and then a message that said Programmed appeared.

Then the young giantess began talking to me while flipping through channels and showing me pay site options. And how to record shows as well.. When she was finished she turned directly to me and stooped down to my level.

“Your television and internet are now up and running Mr.Carr. Would you like to flip through the recording channel options some to get the hang of it?’

She was holding the remote out to me expectantly. So I shrugged and held my hand out.

Big mistake..

The damn remote weighed a ton and it immediately fell to the ground as my puny arm lost control due to the weight. The front part hit the carpet but I quickly brought my other arm around and kept the back end from hitting the floor thus avoiding looking like a total weakling.

With both arms on the gadget that was almost as long as my legs I was able to barely, with both arms, raise the awkward device up and bind it under my arm looking akin to a ridiculous fireman holding a water cannon in the process..

So I elected to just push in the Power button turning the television off in order to end this embarrassment as quickly as possible.

As I started to ease it to the ground she tried to assist me by simply taking it from my hands and lifting it up into the air.

“It’s ok Mr. Carr, I’ll just put it over here.” She smiled as my face went three shades of red. She quickly walked over to the sofa and placed the heavy device on the side table like it was nothing. Then she turned around and brought her data pad out of her pocked and proceeded to briskly walk back towards me... This new action was un-nerving to me with so much human mass steam rolling my way but I tried to keep my cool.

Stopping right in front of me she went down on her knees again while bending almost over me.

“The only thing left is for you to sign this screen saying that I did my job..” She beamed down at me.

Thankfully she held the datapad for me while I took the forearm sized stencil pen and signed.. Handing it back she had a thoughtful look on her face as she continued to stare at me.

“Mr. Carr.. I’ve been reading a lot about you Shrinkers lately and you’re the first one I’ve met.. Can I ... “

She looked away while she pulled a dark curly lock straight before letting it snap back and made eye contact with me again.

“W-Would it be ok if I touched you? Just to prove to myself that you’re real? I mean, I promise to be gentle... You don’t have to let me if you don’t want to..”

This was getting weird but I could understand her curiosity even if it was at my expense. And she was cute as all hell after all.. So I nodded and stuck out my hand to shake hers in an attempt to appease her curiosity.

But my hand met empty air as my ribs were suddenly compressed by warm soft fingers and up I went into the air like a rocket!

I found myself cradled in a classical mother to baby hold with a arm under my rump and one that went around my chest to secure me to her body. It happened so fast that my head was spinning as she cooed and awed over me.. I even felt a warm peck of a kiss upon the top of my head while she squealed about how cute I was. I could smell the perspiration of arm pits due to working today, mixed with a lovely perfume scent that was emitting from her neck.

“Uhm, could you put me down please! Like right now!” I barely got out as my chest was compressed into my lungs as she bobbed me back and forth..

“Oh sorry sir, I just wanted to see what you felt like and thank you so much..!”

I got another kiss on the top of my head as I was lowed to the couch and even placed into a sitting position as she effortless scooped my legs out to put my rump upon the cushioned surface.

Then the amazon bend down resting her behind on the back of her calves and grasped both of my hands swallowing them up in the process. My arms moving any direction that she chose to sweep them to.

“Thank you so much Mr. Carr.. I always wanted to do that! There will be a automated voice prompt call that will ask you to grade my performance.. Please give me good scores as I so need this job to put me through college!”

She pleaded with puppy dog eyes..

Then she quickly let go of my hands and stood up to her majestic heights again.. She walked over to the television and bent over giving me a rated R view of her tight ass while she picked up her bag of tools and hurried out of the room winking at me as she left.

Once the door had slammed shut I just sat there wondering what had just happened to me, sporting a tee pee shaped woody in my lose happy face print pants....

It was just another day of being manhandled by Giants.

Chapter 3 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Mother

Chapter 3

Day 280

2'10"

There was a slight knock on the door. Then there was a lock being turned followed by the entrance of my Mother in law. Sarah had given her a spare key along with her sister.

Ann had been a corporate lawyer in San Francisco before her retirement two years ago. . Having a child (my wife) rather late at age thirty due to her career ambitions brought her to the senior age of sixty as of this date in time. She was still thin, tall, and dare I say attractive for a women in these golden years of her life..

Her hair was professionally groomed, allowed to grey in the straight shoulder length strands that curled up just a tad at the ends.. I could swear there’d been a nip and tuck or two recently as evidenced on her slightly weather worn face, but she’d never admit it.

A very intelligent and well to do lady, I was amazed that she’d decided to help babysit our daughter seeming how she’d most likely rather talk gossip at the Sacramento Country Club where all of her wealthy friends hung out.

Her silky clothing were expensive and sharp finishing her air of sophistication as she looked around for me. A grocery bag in her hand with her purse in the other.

It was only two o’clock and Laura’s bus wouldn’t be arriving for another hour or so which made her very early which was odd.

I think she just wanted to look at me alone.. Where all pretenses and facades could be temporarily dropped as she hadn’t seen me sine this ordeal had begun. She hadn’t even cared to, truth be known I theorized.. I was from a blue collar background which meant that Sarah was supposed to look down upon my kind and not mix with me... The irony of that last sentence not escaping my contemplative reflections.

Ann put the grocery bag along with her purse down on the kitchen counter and began removing the contents within.

I saw a can of organic soup and a bag of once again, organic, cookie doe. This mildly annoyed me because Laura would get very hyper on sugar and this would not bode well for me sometimes. Ann had been warned not to bring sweets to the house but there she was ignoring our requests right off the bat.. This did not encourage me either.

In the mist of putting the food stuffs in the cup boards she learned over and looked towards the hall where I was standing yet didn’t look far enough down yet.

“John, come on oug we need to tal....” That’s all she got out before her eyes finally met mine and then went wide.

We stood there looking at each other for a full ten seconds.. Her’s wide as saucers.. Mine with dread..

Then her face broke into a big bubbly smile as she stepped away from the counter and took a couple more towards me. I’d seen that goofy “Oh look at the living puppet!” look before and it was always humiliating.

The facial expressions then turned into a sardonic grin of condescension as she walked closer to me folding her arms as she looked down upon the baby sized man.

I just stood there and looked up at the towering giantess. Waiting to see what her next move was in my house.

“Well, I knew you had gotten shorter John but I hadn’t been prepared for this! No wonder you need help with Laura now.. Does she carry you around now?”

Her smile got larger obviously proud of her demeaning wit.

I was having a hard time getting my lips to move through my tight frown.

“No Mrs. Pedraison... She doesn’t carry me anywhere. She respects my dignity.”

“For now.. But judging by your dwindling size that can not last for much longer I’d gather.. You were right to agree with my daughter in getting me and Karen to look after Laura... I can only imagine how this situation was going to deteriorate with your condition... “

Ann then bend down and pulled off her loafers revealing two very large tan nylon clad feet that were uncomfortably close to my own.

“Well aren’t you going to thank me for wearing flats and not heels today Johnny boy?”

The wicked lady snickered as she stepped past me almost clipping my body with her calf that took her into the interior of our house causing me to have to leap to the side and bump against the door frame.

That simple callous act was her subtle way of showing me who the boss was as I watched her move into the living room and inspect our house.

With a scowl she derided our accommodations.
“I think before long you all might just need to move into my house.. It’s got a hell of a lot more space than this cracker box.. And there’s a better school system there too.

All of this she said with an air of it being a foregone conclusion as she seated herself on our couch tucking her skirt underneath her rump and placing her flats on the coffee table.

She smiled and looked at me.. Then tapped the cushion beside her.

“Come her Johnny.. We need to talk a little more.. You and I have never really had a face to face sit down before and if I’m going to be helping you then I think that we need to establish some ground rules....”

She padded the cushion encouragingly one more time, an inviting smile still upon her face.

My trepidation and intimidation had me glued in place.. But I was a man after all.. And I’d be damned if she saw me in fear of her...

So I forced my legs to move while keeping one hand on my very loose baby pants. All that I needed was for them to fall right now exposing my cock to this witch.

Coming to the couch I was faced with the above waist high cushion which was a daunting task to climb, as I had given up on getting onto it without a foot stool a few days ago, but this was a challenge that I was going to win so dismissed the idea of letting her watch me go all the way back to the kitchen to get it in order to make the top of the cushion.

Ann just kept her hands in her lap gleaming at my predicament.
My first attempt found me falling back down on my behind. I could use some help but I’d be God damned if I was going to ask her..

Ann laughed and asked me if I needed a hand? I shook my head in the negative and eyed the couch for a second attempt.

This time I concentrated and rather than grabbing the much higher cushion I grabbed the couch bed itself and began laboriously pulling myself up. I was about half way to the summit as my muscles began to fail stopping my progress..

I was just going to have to get the damned foot stool which I would have done if it hadn’t been for some massive fingers hooking under my behind and hoisting me right up onto my belly.

“There that’s better! We’re all up on the couch now!” Ann gloated as I tried to right myself in a less compromised prone position as quickly as possible.

Once I was finally half way sitting Ann secured me with her hand that rested on my thigh.

My tent pole was full mast once again as I quickly tried to cover my arousal.

But much to my surprise, Ann bent over and removed both of my hands and placed her free one right upon my shaft. Once there she gripped my love muscle and began tugging it up and down as she began to lay down the law of the land. My nostrils assaulted by the scent of her jasmine perfume.

“There’s no need to be shy Johnny... I’ve had that same reaction on men before so don’t feel shame... Now let’s relieve your stress and misconceptions about me while we have some alone time.

Her fingers tightened as her springing motion on my penis increased in speed. I could only look up wide eyed at the giant grandmother who was raping me as if it were as causal as cleaning of a baby.

“Now Sarah has told me that you wish to still be the boss of the house while I’m here but if you can no longer expect a nine year old to respect that then how can you expect your step mother to be any more reciprocating?

I think that the balance of power has shifted far away from any such delusions of machismo Johnny and the sooner you realize that the more palatable your life will become. I expect you to obey me and help with my duties of watching my grand daughter... Any deviation from this will earn you a punishment.”

Her motions were very fast now and my will to resist an orgasm were fading with each upward and downward thrust.. Her left arm securing me still keeping me from leaping up and running away.. This old lady was simply overpowering me.

“Do I make myself clear Johnny boy?”

With this last statement my eyes rolled back into my head as the warm fluids ejected out of my body and into my baby pants.

Ann expertly kept pumping and slowed her pace just a little to a very gentle last few tugs before she had milked me dry.

Then she learned into my head and whispered into my ear.

“Being around me wont be so terrible Johnny... Who knows, I might even do this again for you sometime... But if you say a word about this or our bargain then well.. Well accidents do happen.. Heck I could not see you and sit on you.. I could even step on you eventually too..... Do you understand little man?”

With my eyes shut in afterglow I simply nodded and moaned an affirmation.
Then all of the sudden my pants were tugged right off me revealing my naked spent regenerative organs as Ann stood up holding them out away from her as she walked towards our utility room.

“I’ll be washing these up. We don’t want to leave any evidence behind now do we? Ha, ha,
Got anymore laundry that needs to be done today little Johnny?”

I hopped off of the couch and sprinted to our bed room where I had another pair of baby pants in order to hide my modesty.

Once I had pulled them all of the way on my adrenaline finally began abating as I kept taking deep breaths..

I had just been raped.. It had happened out of nowhere on a Monday morning. The first day that Ann was here.. The first few minutes no less... And she had manhandled me as it I were a weak baby who needed his dirty ass cleaned...

Just a quick chore to take care of as she set our ground rules.. This brought a monumental humiliation right into my house. Into my manhood.. But I wasn’t man in her eyes.. Just a toy to now do her bidding as she saw fit.. To be punished and spanked like an errant child if I disobeyed..

But then I could still feel how exhilarating her hand job had been.. It almost made all of my mental anguish go away... Almost.. How was I going to retrieve my dignity now?

I didn’t have long to deliberate before I heard Ann call my name.

“Johnny, get your little behind out here, I need you for a minute.”

I looked over at the phone next to our bed.. Should I call the cops.. And who would they believe? Where was my evidence? It was being soaked in the washer right now. She had seen to that.

“Johnny I’m not going to tell you again.. Get out here.”

I lowered my head and walked out of the room and found her reclined in my old favorite chair watching television. They were talking about the shrinking epidemic as Ann watched intently.

She had put a leather foot stool in front of her.
“I’ll be cooking, cleaning, entertaining, and watching Laura today.. The least you can do is massage my feet in gratitude.. I’ll give you the option of doing it now, or when Laura is home.”

With this she looked away from the television set, sweetly smiling straight into my eyes knowing full well how humiliating that task would be to have carried out in front of my own daughter.

I gritted my angry teeth and approached her massive smelly appendages that were gently wiggling in anticipation of my efforts.

“Make sure you get between the toes.” She said not even paying me any mind now, transfixed on the news anchor’s report on the stigma that had brought me to this current humiliating task.

My world had just taken a drastic devastating turn.. How ever would I recover from this?
It felt as if I wasn’t even in the real world anymore. As if I had slipped into a bad dream.

Chapter 4 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Sister

 

Chapter 4

Day 308

2'6"

I was holding on for dear life...

Bucking up and down on my daughter’s back who was racing across the carpet on her knees.. Jessica, doing the same exact thing right along side of Laura, instigating her to go faster.. Both of them hysterically laughing as we raced up and down the hallway.

I was holding onto her long pony tails which was being used as defacto reigns. Both of them having braided their hair for this very event, I was to learn as they bolted out of Laura’s room with a plan to play this game.

They had practically begged me to play this “horsey race game” as they called it and well,.. I wanted to be a good father who was engaged with the kids in whatever capacity I could be.. Even if that made me a silly looking jockey that kept earning me giggles from Karen who supervised us from the couch as she read a romance novel and periodically watched the TV while watching the girls have their fun with me all at the same time.

My legs were over Laura’s shoulders as her arms pumped back and forth across the floor. Her bent legs completing the pony ensemble as she speed crawled along.

It was amazing how fast they could crawl while hyped up on Mountain Dew as they were.
I could feel Laura’s muscles flex underneath my behind.. It was almost as if I was riding a real horse as I kept bucking while she sped us along... The force and strength of my daughter not being lost on my contemplation.

At one time Jessica asked me to jump from Laura’s back to hers which I did, making both girls scream in appreciation at the feat that I pulled off while they were both in motion..

The next time I tried to jump from Jessica’s equally strong back I misjudged the distance to Laura’s and fell over the opposite side hitting the carpet rather hard..

But I had no time to whine as two soft yet strong hands belonging to Jessica immediately lifted me from the floor and sat me again on Laura’s back with Laura taking off again barely giving me time to grab her braids for support.

“Girls! You be careful with John!” Karen had warned having seen me take a tumble.

But neither one payed much attention as the braying and squealing continued down the hall with me helplessly holding on for dear life. When we got to the far end of it Jessica halted us with another one of her ideas..

“Ok Laura.. I’m going to go back to the couch and then take off towards you. You come and just miss me but keep going.. John, you jump from her back to mine as I’m going the opposite direction!”

“Girls I don’t think that will work.” I wisely protested.

“Oh dad, we never get to do anything fun anymore and with Jessica here we’re finally having fun together again.” My daughter pouted with her head turned back towards me as I still sat astride her broad shoulders...

So I relented and Jessica took off running down the hall at least three times quicker than I could have. When she got to Karen she turned around and began clawing at the carpet like she was tearing grass from it as a bull might.. Laura began to laugh and then we were off.

Faster than ever before too.. What had I gotten myself into? A broken neck perhaps?

Jessica was midway through the hall in seconds flat. I had to wait for her head to clear or she just would have knocked me back the opposite direction like a train would have.

But unfortunately she was moving so fast that when I jumped her back spun me in a circle as her body continued on causing me to free fall to the carpet once again.. This time I shouted as I fell..

“Girls! That’s enough.. Bring him here!”

I was scooped up by Jessica again and hoisted into the air like a young toddler and carried along on her hip. I tried not to think about how weak I looked and felt as I was carried along like a bag of potatoes.

Both sullen girls didn’t want to stop horsing around so when we got to Karen an argument ensued.

“Aunt Karen, we’re just having fun and he’s having fun too, so we think we should be allowed to play with him some more!” Laura whined

I was hanging in mid air at Jessica’s waist only to be jostled back and forth a few feet from the ground as she too protested. My immediate future being decided by the females around me.

“Yeah, let us keep playing we’re not doing anything wrong!”

Then Karen’s voice became much more stern and resolute.

“It’s over, because he’s going to get hurt.. You’ve dropped him five times!”

“Four!” The girls screamed in unison bouncing me back and forth again along Jessica’s mid-section.

“Well once is too many times so give him to me now!” Karen’s voice going up yet another octave.

I suddenly found myself yanked from her waist and dropped like a rag doll next to Karen’s sizable derriere. Bouncing into her hip in the process.

“There take him! We’re going to go talk about boys now so there!” Jessica said with an air of one upmanship.

Karen just gave them both a firm look and watched them pout-walk back down the hallway to Laura’s room until the door slammed shut.


I was still laying against Karens’ rump and hip trying to catch my breath.. Totally exhausted and still trying to process the feeling of being a used and abused pygmy.

Then it occurred to me. I had never been this close to her before.. Hell I don’t even think I’ve even shook her hand before..

I looked back up at her and saw that she was smiling down at me.. Then turned her head back to her book.

“Go on catch your breath.. I don’t mind you leaning on me.. My ex used to love my behind truth be known” She said smiling as she turned another page of her novel, pretending to read again..

I never liked her ex husband.. He was a real asshole who used to beat Karen. But now I was curious as I discreetly moved my body off of hers.

“Eddy used to like your ass?” I asked with fascination.

She giggled and nodded.

Karen was the oldest of the two sisters.. She was two inches taller than Sarah and two inches shorter than her six foot tall mother making her a imposing five feet and ten inches even.

She was every bit of a rotund two hundred and twenty five pounds with her double d cup breasts completing her Earth Mother look..

She was thick, curvy, and husky but not fat.. With shoulder length brunette hair her beautiful face was bespeckled by her smart Beat Nick black horn rimmed glasses that more than made up for her full figured self which was nothing to sneer at to begin with.. She was just a big pretty girl.

After her divorce a couple of years ago, she wound up as an adjunct teaching chemistry for undergrads at California State University. But going slowly and not full tenured at this point giving her the spare time to look after Laura like she was doing this week while my wife put in the long hours just to keep us above water.

Karen turned another page while I stared up at her still catching my breath.. She was so huge compared to me.. Such power she held.. I’d already been manhandled by her mother a couple of weeks ago and she was much more frail than Karen..

Yet for all of her massiveness she was still a graceful lady with curves in all of the right places.. My wife Sarah was thin like her mother but Karen offered another side of femininity. Like a big mother bear to snuggle into and lose all of your worries in.
I had lost track of time as I regarded her mountain of a frame and didn’t realize until it was too late that she had caught me gawking...

Our eyes were locked for a second and before I could turn away in shameful embarrassment she quickly spoke..

“You want to kiss my ass too?’ She gave me a warm smile, winked, and went back to reading her romance novel.

My jaw dropped.. Had she just made a pass at me?

“Just a second John.. I need to put the girls to bed. It’s almost ten o’clock.”

Karen got up and the couch groaned in relief... I watched her plump behind churn in her blue polyester slacks.. She disappeared into Laura’s room and I could hear the girls sigh in frustration...

Then she came out, shutting their door and shutting the hallway door pulling a chair up to the door knob effectively jamming it.

My body heated up with adrenaline ... Was I about to cheat on my wife with her sister.?.. Did I have a choice? I didn’t really think so as she smiled at me again and started removing her cloths..

Here was a lady in her mid to late thirties who hadn’t had sensual contact with another person in over two solid years... And from the looks of it. Was about to right that wrong.

Those huge knockers of hers sprung out of her white utility bra and just swayed back and forth like two balloons over filled with water...

Then her slacks went down along with her panties revealing a thick dark bush..
Karen had a different father than my wife and there were no blonde hairs to show for it either.. Karen looked more like a Roman goddess if I were to calibrate her likeness and even more so once she removed her glasses and set them on the fireplace mantle..

Then the earthy looking woman began approaching me...
Her breasts swaying left and right as her thick muscular thighs flexed in route to a vector with my person..
A calm unreadable expression on her beautiful face.. The same expression I’d seen on her mother’s....

Karen stopped right before me and looked down into my eyes and smiled again.. I was standing now not knowing what was going to happen next.. But my phallus had an idea and it was beginning to react.

Without warning she grasped both of my shoulders and lifted me up off of the cushion and placed me on the couch arm-rest making me at eye level with her neck and more importantly, at penis level with her breasts..

“Take off your cloths John.” She said silently with a look that only a woman can give.. A soft, and almost sad looking expression... Her brown tootsie roll colored eyes looked down at the floor in order to give me some semblance of dignity for what I was about to do for her.

So I humbly obeyed... Pulling my ridiculous toddler clothing off until I stood naked before this superior being...

Her eyes returned to my body and she smiled again at the recognition that I was aroused so she moved forward until my stiff rod was in between her luscious warm mellons and began to compress them around my organ..

Expertly she shifted them up and down pulling the skin of my penis in the direction of each gyration, making that wonderful feeling that all of us men get as the pre-cum begins to travel up our vessel..

With a momentary stop, she leaned forward and kissed my forehead.. And then she kissed my lips softly before continuing her abuse upon my staff...

I grabbed onto her hardened nipples and squeezed them as they went up and down causing her to moan in agreement to my foreplay..

And just moments later I shot my load all over her neck... She even learned forward and caught a few squirts right into her mouth.. Licking her lips with an evil looking grin..

I stood their panting from my erotic release...
Once again her big thick fingers grasped my arms and lifted me up ...
I was deposited on to the couch upon my back.. Closing my eyes in the afterglow of joy...

This might have not been the best course of action because upon feeling the groan of the couch springs I looked up to be faced with her big brown winkie just inches from my eyes.

There above me was her big pale white ass filling my entire sky and it was lowering on my face..

I instinctually tried to raise my arms to stop her but the weight came down and smothered me anyway pushing my arms down to my sides almost making them useless now. I tried to scream in fear but this was muffled and doused by the humid flesh that settled on my face.

Hot suffocating darkness....

She would lift her ass and allow me a breath and then grind her bung hole upon my nose and mouth cutting off my much needed oxygen again and again.. My cries of terror gave way to all concentration to sucking in the much needed air when she would allow it. And it was not often as she kept grinding her ass on my face shutting out the world to a dark pungent embrace that squeezed the world out of my existence.

Then she grabbed my cock and balls and began squeezing and needing them as she settled into a riding motion upon my face... Every time she came up I sucked in the hot humid air for my own preservation.

The result of such stimulation was predictable as my next hard on began to come into fruition...

On one upward pass she stopped, leaned back, and whispered back at me..

“Lick you little fucker.. Or I promise you’ll never get off of this couch alive.”

Well that did nothing to alleviate my fears I assure you...
So I began to lick her cunt as her gyrations continued upon my face again..

Her pumping rhythm to my prick increased too as she began to breath more heavily.
Faster and faster she rode my face and pumped my cock as I desperately tried to fulfill her needs.

I was just as hard as before now as her hand job worked its magic just as her breasts had done before..

Then finally I came again even harder that time just as her ass cheeks compressed harder than they ever had around my head.. Karen biting on a couch pillow to keep from screaming as a warm gush of her clear white salty tasting fluids ran out of her love forest and poured into my mouth..

If I had to guess, I would say at least an ounce or two worth I was forced to swallow as I desperately tried not to choke...

When she was done and was satisfied with having her way she got off of the couch and finally allowed my lungs to operate freely again without all of the compressed weight upon them...

I breathed heavily as she scooped me up and carried me back to our bedroom with a contented smile on her face only to gently tuck me in under the blankets.

Making the universal vow of secrecy sign with her finger to her lips she swore me to silence about this event.. I felt one final kiss upon my forehead just as my eyes closed sending me to blackness..

Later that night Sarah and Karen were looking down upon John through the bedroom door... Sarah asked Karen if she thought that they should wake him as he blissfully slept with a contented smile upon his face...

To which Karen replied: “Nah sis... I think he’s all tuckered out from playing with us girls tonight.”

The two ladies giggled and silently shut the door.

Chapter 5 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Escape Attempt and the Curious Family


Chapter 5

Day 439

12"




I’d had a fight with Sarah over whether or not we should stay in the government research program..

She figured that the money that kept us above water and also paid for all of our medical expense with a few extra perks thrown in should out-way my selfish inclinations as she put it to me...

I disagreed and asked her how she’d like having needles stuck in her all the time and rectal probes and what not..

But she wouldn’t relent.. To the point that I think she was going to force me to go whether I wanted to or not.

With a “Well you’re going to keep on going and that’s final!” Declaration, this seemed to leave little room to imagine any other way that might pan out. Because I steadfastly refused to go to one more medical exam.

After a lot of thought, deliberation, and well, self pity I decided that enough was enough. It was time for me to take back control of my life.. Looking back now, this was a foolish act of desperation but I had to try something. I couldn’t always have my decisions decided by others as if I were a child with no personal rights... It wasn’t fair and so for better or worse I was going to change this continual downward slide into ineptness....


So a week later after careful coordination and planning I waited for her to go to work and stealthily followed her right out the door when she was routinely walking to our car. And by some miracle she did not see me follow her... I suppose she never would have suspected such a bold plan or course of action so surprise was on my side. Though I’ve lost my size and strength, my metal acumen still undiminished she would learn... I’d see to that.

Out I ran just before the door closed behind her.. I made a quick dart underneath the front porch bushes as I waited for her to go which having no reason not to due to my surprise undetected measure she did.

Once the minivan was out of site I checked my gear. I had my makeshift hobo sack made from a head bandanna, slung across a cut down soda straw, that contained my food, some water which I had secured by putting some plastic wrap over a thimble with. I even had a knife that I’d fashioned from a bobby pin in case a bird or cat got too close during my journey ahead. . Oh, and my all important street address with a map where Sheila lived.. Sheila as in my therapy group but I’ll get back to that later...


We had talked about today being our day to strike it out on our own for better or worse through our Shrinker Friends Unite chat server. She was just as fed up with her intolerable life as I was... She need only wait for me to make it the ten blocks from the Orangevale subdivision, over to her house in Citrus Heights and then she’d sneak out too which she already had a plan in place once I got there.

But I had to get there first so, I set off across my front lawn remembering that I’d have to make my way near Greenback Lane and then cut a right at Fair Oaks Blvd. I’d stick to the back roads in order to avoid most people and vehicle traffic. Airing on the side of caution I figured.


I knew these neighborhoods pretty well too being a avid biking enthusiast who had been up and down most all of them as I once did before I shrunk so small that I couldn’t even negotiate a child’s tricycle today.

As I took my first step into our yard I noticed that the freshly cut grass that Laura had mowed just yesterday in accordance with her chores was still almost to my knees and this was freshly cut!

I should have known right then and there that I’d probably bitten off more than I could chew, but press on I did, determined to make a new independent life for myself. And the fact that somebody on the other side was counting on me made it even more exhilarating.

I got to the sidewalk at last and then the easement where more grass waited for me. I could smell it much more strongly than ever before, due to experiencing this very low vantage point.

The road was just a few steps further to which I arrived at looking both ways for cars.. There were none as we did not live on a busy thoroughfare so I began to sprint across it not wanting to wait another second..

When I was about twenty odd steps from the far side a car roared past... It had come out of nowhere so quickly that it made me almost dizzy. This was a new problem to have to bear in mind for the rest of my journey.. Luckily it was on the other side of the street but the driver noticed me or something moving and had slowed to a stop.. I should have figured that would happen.

I kept running until I came to a mailbox and hid behind the wooden post that held it aloft...

The station wagon sat and idled for a few more seconds and then drove off.. The driver probably had figured that they’d imagined me and yet if this mailbox had not been here then I clearly would have been spotted. Which begged the question of what then?

I didn’t want to ponder that as I made my way towards a backyard in order to get out of plane site...

Then another couple of unforseen problems reared up.. The house had a simple chain link fence that cordoned it off from the next backyard beside it.

But this fence was three of my body lengths high... Luckily I was able to fit through the diamond shaped steel lattice in order to press on..

This backyard had not been mowed yet so the grass came up to my waist and was wet underneath due to the morning dew that permeated it..

Now I was getting soaked and this did not feel too good at all. In fact it made me want to shiver which I did. The God damned middle of the summer and here I am getting soaked in this cold morning dew...

Luckily the next lawn was cut but as I started to go through the fence a massive doge ran out from a house doggy door and began barking at me... It was a yellow lab whose back was well over my head.. It saw me as a rodent as it tried to bite me through the fence links... My size just not registering as a human anymore... This too did not bode well for me.

It actually scared the shit out of me truth be known, and the barking did nothing to alleviate this fear.

So I had to make my way along the fence with that damn beast pacing me the whole way and come out into the front of the house which was definitely what I wanted to avoid yet had no choice now.

I’d have to risk running across another street and trying my luck at the next house..

I fortunately made it without no incidents of automobiles and traversed to the next back yard...

But then another obstacle occurred... These houses had elected to put up wooden fences instead of chain links..... I’d not be able to pass through them so I’d have to walk the gambit of front lawns until this trend was broken.

If somebody was to look out their living room window they would have seen a Ken doll sized man ducking and running from bush to bird feeder or anything else that someone had elected to decorate their property with which I was having to use for cover. I would have laughed hysterically to see someone do this but it was me who was being forced to do such. I’ll admit I did at least smile at my predicament as I leaped, ran, hid behind, and jumped over obstacle after obstacle.

Also, this was taking much longer than I thought it would with all of the obstructions and diversions that people’s houses were causing me. Which was not lost on my apprehensive considerations either.

About nine houses down I got a lucky break were a home owner was renovating their wooden fence so was able to walk right through it to the house on the other side...

Continuing along the brick exterior of that house in question I popped out and was making my way towards the sidewalk for another street crossing when I heard a door open.

I froze in place in the middle of a yard next to a orange tree and looked to my left to see a giantess in a blue bath robe and matching slippers bend down to pick up a newspaper that had been thrown just before her front door.

She looked to be in her mid forties and had curlers in her hair with no make up on.. I had no idea who she was but she was formidable in her stature compared to me at this stage.... If she saw me this would all get very difficult very fast..

I caught a lucky break though. She simply regarded the rolled up cylinder of news print and turned to go back into her house which she did. The storm door closing last.

I finally took a breath and sucked in the much needed oxygen that I’d been depriving myself of due to my shock of almost having this journey cut short.

It was then that I heard a gasp though. I slowly looked the opposite direction and saw two girls looking back at me in shock.

They were wearing Brownie uniforms which is a junior version of Girl Scouts. Brown loafers, dark knee socks of which I did not come all the way up to, which lead to brown skirts and on to brown uniform long sleeves bedecked with various achievement badges. To be crowned with their signature hats of similar coloring..

Their young cute faces were adorned with long braided hair.. They cut a classical description of the girls who would knock on your door in order to sell you delicious cookies, which they were indeed in the process of doing judging by the boxes and clip boards that they were carrying...

But these were no cute little seven or eight year old girls who would make the task of refusing to buy a box or two from them near impossible.. These were to two hulking giantesses each one looking back down at me with a look of astonishment, which was quickly changing to glee..

“Look Terra!.. It’s a little man!”
The other girl responded.
“I know, he looks like a living doll!”

Then they both looked at each other each sharing the same thought which I didn’t wish to stick around for because I knew exactly what they were thinking.

“Let’s get em!” They screeched in an octave that only girls that young can make. It almost busted my ear drums for Christ’s sakes.

I used the bushes as cover and quickly dropped my hobo stash in order to go into an all out sprint.. I looked behind me to see if they were following me and sure as shit, they were.

They even stopped to coordinate.. “You go that way around the house Cheral and I’ll go this way.”

Damn, they were going to force me to run across the open back yard if they stuck to their plan.. So I kept running for all that I was worth. Perhaps a I could outfox them around the back of the house. I did have age and wisdom on my side after all. Though size, strength, and speed were all on theirs.

I looked back again to see what the progress was of the one who chose to directly pursue me and watched my hobo sack get crushed underneath her loafer, not even breaking stride or noticing my now destroyed traveling goods. Her focus so intent on catching me.

But I had bigger problems to solve first as I rounded the corner.. To my relief the other girl wasn’t there yet and the cypress bushes continued around the back of the house as well.. A feature that I had not noticed previously before my life had depended on it.

So hearing the monster gaining on me from behind I chose the second bush along the back of the house to jump up inside of and hide in..

The damn thing was like a bushy tree at my size... I hugged the middle stock and pulled my limbs within the branches...

Something that occurred to me in the heat of the moment was here this was a fun and exciting game for these two.. Yet for me it was a life tempo changing event.. This is what really made me upset... A normal person would walk on by them. Maybe say hello as they went on their way.. Not get chased by them because they wanted to have their way with you. It just burned my ass up to know this was my current fate.. My condition had made this ridiculous situation possible..

But to return to the predicament at hand, the giant girl who turned the corner hell bent on capturing me lumbered right past my hiding place. Crushing arm and leg sized twigs carelessly as she hurried along. The snapping sounds of the dead debris due to her massive weight and size not being lost on me I assure you.

My plan had worked but I didn’t know for how long it would so I jumped down and rounded the corner again intent on going right back the direction I came from. Or I doubled back if you will.

“Did you see him?” Shouted the first girl.
“No, you were closer to him than I was Terra!.. “ The second belatedly responded..

“Check the bushes he must be hiding in them!”

I smiled to myself as I heard their confusion.. Their fruitless search was going to buy me some more time. Kids, ha, ha!

So I ran past my flattened supply sack with a frown on my face knowing that my trip was going to be much more hazardous and difficult without it... But I had to keep running.. I couldn’t stop and sulk. . My damp cool clothing still not having dried making this ordeal all the more miserable.

I hooked a hard right at the front of the house intent on using the next home as cover in order to beat my hasty retreat.

That’s when I saw their mother picking up the discarded cookie boxes... Who had just spotted me due to my quick movements... But of course... I should have suspected that she’d be around somewhere chaperoning them but in the heat of the moment I didn’t have time to calculate that far.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was fully open in horror..

I had a concrete driveway to run across before I’d be in the grass of the next yard where my familiar yard decorations would be waiting to cover my retreat but I was quickly running out of breath and steam by this point.

“Mom! Did you see a tiny little man running anywhere?”

The shocked lady simply pointed to me.... I heard the two Brownies screech with merriment, knowing full well that I’d been located again...

I had no bushes on this flat hard plain of concrete and very little gas left in my tank by this juncture but never the less I had to try. So I picked up my run again but by this time I could hear their flat soled shoes slapping across the hard surface from behind...

Looking back over my shoulder they were evilly smiling , and half hunched over with their arms reaching forward like two Tyrannosaurus Rex’s chasing down their prey. Only a couple of steps away from me now.

Well, I wish I could say that a Hollywood movie miracle happened at this juncture but sadly this was not to be the case. I’d run out of advantages by this point.

I didn’t even make it to the grass on the other side of the driveway before I was snatched up right into the air.

Being cooed and awed over by two giant girls who hadn’t even broken a sweat while they were touching and squeezing my limbs and face...

Soon they were joined by their incredulous mother who let them have their way with me for a few moments by just regarding the amazing sight unfolding in front of her before she ordered them to hand me over.... To which two disappointed complaints rolled out of..

But hand me over they did when a second more stern demand followed...

I went from two very soft appendages to a pair of hands that were as big as both of their’s combined.. I kept trying to get my breath back as I was passed from one giantess to the other...

The mother brought me up to her face and looked at me in wonder...

“Wow, you’re a Shrinker!... I never thought I’d be holding one in my hands!”

“Can we keep him mom? Please!!!!!

Their mother kept squeezing my arms and legs as if to reassure herself that I was indeed real..

“No, sugar pies, he belongs to someone and we’ve got to return him..”

Awe, Mom!.. Come on... I’ll do all of my chores all the time for the rest of my life if you let us keep him!”

The mother just kept smiling and feeling me up. I could do nothing but be manipulated by her massive hands while suspended several feet above the ground.. I was still trying to catch my breath too. The fact that people took these entitled liberties of just handling me made my blood boil once again... But there was nothing that I could do now. I’d tried my best and wound up a doll in their clutches anyway.

She was wearing dark sun glasses that matched the color of her long hair.. Dressed in a pink jogging outfit and wasn’t half bad looking either..

The mother brought me closer to her face and excitedly began her interrogation.

“What were you doing wandering around out here honey? Tell me where you live and we’ll take you home ok?”

At this point I was completely defeated and could only nod my head.. My fight and previous notions of flight to some rendevous with Sheila were gone at this point. I was just relieved that I wasn’t going to be given to this lady’s daughters to be their prized toy..

But then again that’s where they were taking me back to anyway.. A house where I essentially functioned as one.

They collected their discarded boxes of cookies and filed back into their SUV taking me along with them of course... Both girls insisting on holding me as I gave the mother directions back to my house..

The girls kept pining over who got to squeeze me up and touch every inch of my body like I was some new stuffed teddy bear or something... It was pretty damned humbling to be quite honest. My family I was used to. But these were complete strangers who were manhandling my person as if they were somehow entitled to have their way with me just because I was smaller than them.

My head, hands, and feet were squeezed and pinched.. My arms and legs were stretched out and moved back and forth like one would idly play with a rag doll. They’d rub my hair like one would pet a puppy or force me to sit in their laps only to be stretched out straight again.. There was some tickling involved too between their curious giggles.

Also the girls would hug me to their chests just as a mother would do to a newborn child which I guess I was roughly the size of... To this I was assaulted with their scents.. Their uniforms smelling of sea foam fabric softener.. Their hair awash with the fresh odor of coffee fruit fragrance shampoo... Their clothing and bodily scents overwhelmed my being I am sad to have to report.

Even at this young tender age, the girl’s motherly nurturing sides shining through mashing me into cuddles. My face pushed against their shoulders while their cheeks mashed down upon the top of my head.. Rocking back and forth all the while with my helplessly secured body captured taking the air from my lungs with each adoring squeeze..

Thankfully we got back rather soon as I’d only made it two blocks before I was captured by this curious family of giants...

The mother apologized for her daughters chasing me and asked me repeatedly why I was outside.. As if I didn’t belong outdoors or something. Perhaps already assuming that the person that I belonged to would have forbidden it which my wife did.. Truth be known.

I finally made up a lie that I had stepped out to get some fresh air but that the door had shut trapping me outside and that I was making my way over to a friends house in order to get let back in...

Luckily she bought the fairy tale I told her and let that matter lie at that.

Her name was Mary Ellen and she was a sweet typical soccer mom who asked me a good deal more questions while her SUV idled in our driveway... She even took a few snap photos of me being held in her daughter’s arms with her cell phone, claiming that nobody would ever believe her unless she did... I should have figured that was going to happen too as it did.

Her questions were things like what was it like and how did I do this and that, while her daughters kept pawing me. I answered her curiosities as best I could but eventually wearied of the constant attentions of her excited daughters so asked them if they’d just help me get inside of my house which she agreed to do.

She even opened my door for me once Terra had reluctantly set me back down on our front porch with her sister Cheral sadly looking on having lost an opportunity to add a living human doll to their toy collection.. My feet had finally touched the ground though.. The first time in about a half an hour.

They said goodbye while Mary shut the door behind me after asking if I was sure that I’d be alright..... I watched them pull away from the living room window having climbed the couch in order to do so as they returned to their normal lives... They were gone no more than five minutes when Sarah’s mother pulled up.. Oh yeah, this was her week to watch us...

Laura was still sleeping from being up half the night playing her video games again.. I’d long since stopped trying to make her go to bed as she wouldn’t listen to me anyway..

It was now 11:00 AM on a Saturday.. Nobody even knew that I’d tried to escape... I never told them either. I simply collapsed on the couch being both mentally and physically spent.

I did tell Sheila, however a couple of hours later.. The whole story too.. She didn’t laugh at any of it though, because she knew exactly what I had been through at various stages of my ordeal. She even apologized for going along with my foolish plan, not considering how much danger I was putting myself into at that point in our diminishment...

I wondered if there was some other way we could try to run off together but who was I fooling? Today was a very good example of just how helpless we were now.

Chapter 6 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Science be damned

Chapter 6
 
Day 500

3"

Sheila: “Thanks for understanding me John... I was so distraught. Thank you for being a friend.”

John: “No problem baby . I know how it feels when nobody listens to you anymore.. It pisses you off. It’s demeaning too.”

Sheila: “And when they just grab you it’s humiliating and vile! I’m so tired of it.”

“I think if it happens to me one more time I’m gonna-...”

“Aaaiiiiiiiiahh!”

Sheila disappeared into a massive fist..
She was crumpled up in our therapist’s hand and callously hoisted up into the air. Sheila screaming and shrieking the whole way up. Her chair now empty before me.
One of her shoes even fell back down inside of the box that we were in. I’m lucky it missed me. I guess the session was over.. And glancing up at the clock... Yep it’s over... It’s 8:pm...

Sheila was now being shooshed and cooed over by Dr. Patty McPherson as the hulking giantess in the white lab coat took her out into the reception area where her family was probably waiting for her by now.. Our P.H.D. holding psychologist who was contracted by the government to preside over our group therapy sessions.

She had handled so many Shrinkers by now that it just seemed normal to her to pick us up without asking.. And what could we do about it anyway?

We had been told to accept things of that nature because of our disability.. And for the sake of expediency we couldn’t always have the most dignified lives... We needed to accept that things had changed and were not going to be the way that they once were and the sooner that we accepted that the sooner we’d be able to live happier lives again.

I picked up Sheila’s shoe and looked it over.. I would have fit a size 8 lady’s foot if all things were proportional which they were not.

The clothing industry had adapted very quickly to make special apparel for us. But it was expensive as all hell too.. Cooperating with the government program meant that we got two free outfits per year.. Yippie! Two fucking outfits.. Big deal...

The shoe had seen a lot of use as it was probably her only pair. It was made out of rubber just like mine were now. Fluorescent lime green with bright orange highlights.. In fact most of our clothing was this bright hideous coloring.. The reasoning being that we’d be easier to find and not be stepped on.. I could see the rationale for that too.. But it didn’t mean that I enjoyed looking like a road construction worker all of my life.. I’m sure Sheila and everyone else felt the same way too. And they had voiced as much distaste to the subject in our sessions anyhow.

Our group started out with ten people. We were all roughly knee high at the time. As our height and mass diminished so too did the size of our meeting space.. I guess we were just easier to keep track and account of that way.

Tonight it was just me and Sheila who showed up however.... It didn’t surprise me none... Attendance was always sporadic and some people had just given up by now... I however had to come because our family needed the money so full cooperation was a must unfortunately.

“Oh there it is you have it. Sheila is crying about missing a shoe and I need to give it back to her Mr. Carr..”

Patty said already reaching in with her fingers ready to pinch it out of my grasp.. So I lifted it above my head holding the toe section so that she could snatch it away without taking my hand with it, which she did without incident..

Patty squashed the tiny foot apparel between her finger tips a couple of times. Just playing with it.
“Cute little shoe isn’t it?” She smiled and looked down to me for agreement.

“Um, sure I guess so.” Was all that I could say as the giant Doctor just admired the adorableness of it.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes to collect you Mr. Carr.. You’re wife called and said she was going to be late.”

“Great!” I thought... Now I get to spend some time with Doctor brat.. That’s what Sheila called her... Those two didn’t get along at all. And the Doctor didn’t mind pressing her physical advantage over the situation either by the way she handled her..

In a few moments Patty returned and put her hand down offering me her palm to get inside of. .. A lot more dignified I thought. But then again I tried to play and flatter her some by telling her that she smelt good whenever I was in her possession.. Or complimenting her on the ear rings that she wore.. Little things that..

Living around four ladies had taught me that you get more flies with honey and enjoy a much safer life by doing such, so that was the best I could do having no physical attractiveness anymore to speak of.

I slowly and carefully stepped into her hand and then quickly got down onto my behind not wanting her fingers to press me down to accomplish the same feat which they would have. Another mannerism in which I knew from experience.

Her other hand came over and pressed my body down flattening it against her pale palm making a cave of flesh as she walked over to her office desk.

But rather than putting me down she kept me in her hand and with her other picked up a ink pen in order to take some notes.

“We’ve got some time Mr. Carr... Why don’t we do a individual therapy session?.. I know that you don’t like to talk about your home life but why don’t you try opening up to me a little today. What do you say? I’ll even count it as a whole individual session if you do.”

It was true.. I didn’t like talking about my home life.. It was totally emasculating to do so.. So why do it? And what would I say anyway? That my daughter treats me like a pet toy gerbil? They my wife uses me as a dildo? That my Mother in Law makes me massage her mountain high smelly soles and toes? That my Sister in law ravishes me even more often than my wife does? Who additionally has a penchant for squashing me between her ass cheeks?

This young lady did not need to know this.. And I wasn’t going to tell her .. Not now, not ever. At least if I was going to hold on to some semblance of my masculinity... Even if it was more imagined than real now. There was the protective services to worry about too. A bad report could get me taken away and living amongst giant strangers for the rest of my life.. Fuck that!


Dr. Patty McPherson really meant well.. Fresh out of college she must have been a wiz kid to earn a government job at just twenty four years of age.. I know this because I asked. He, he.

With strawberry blonde hair that leaned more towards red, it was frizzled in little curls that I’m sure were the result of a high end fashioned perm job.

Her pale white face was dotted with freckles as you would expect from someone with such fair skin. She did take care to doll up her pretty green eyes in order to complement her bright red lips. Skinny and medium height for a giant she was still a kid in many ways.. And this did not sit well with me and some of the other people who were my age and older.. But we were stuck with her like it or not.

I lie on my back and look up at the lady as her eyes encouraged me to open up.. But she couldn’t force me. So she’d have to deal with it. Frustration was my regular ordeal.. It was nice to dole it back sometimes I reckoned. Especially when it was to a being that was part of that frustration visiting me again and again.

“I’m sorry Miss. McPherson.. But I don’t have anything to say today.. I’d rather just keep it with the folks my size for now.” Which was my usual excuse.

“But that’s what you say all the time sweety?’ The young doctor’s voice and facial expressions changing to one in which is used when talking to a crippled bird.

“It’s been several weeks and you still haven’t opened up to me Mr. Carr.. And I need some data on you.. It makes my job more difficult to draw a big blank on your family life. If I were to do you some kindness would that help things out some?”

I felt a warm finger tip pad on my groin.. “What??”

I tried to bolt up immediately but was forced to stay down when the pale fingers of the hand in which I was being held curled around my body, effectively immobilizing me.

Her other finger tip began to make slow delicate circles over my private parts as she began to speak to me in a calm and soothing voice.

“I know how difficult this must be for you Mr. Carr.. I am truly companionate to your plight. And I’ve heard many stories from people your size.. In fact I’ve probably heard it all by this point... Nothing would surprise me... And I assure you that I would keep the information absolutely confidential.”

She kept right on rubbing my lower mid section. I was totally within her power.. And it wasn’t fair... My cock was doing what it was supposed to do with the stimulation that it was receiving and it still wasn’t fair!

This lady would have stepped out of my way had I been my old former self... But here she was now taking advantage of my size and weakness.... Raping me with her fingers.. Exercising her superior strength to gain advantage... And still I could not move, yet only receive her amorous deed..

She was much younger than me and did not deserve my respect on such issues.. Yet she continued to force her will upon me...

“I can do this for you every session from here on if it will help you open up Mr. Carr.. Besides.. I’ve always had a thing for older men.”

Her professional demeanor changing to a teasing grin.. A smile that promised heaven if I were to yield to her will..

I was getting closer to an eruption now with my penis as stiff as a post... And then the pleasurable rubbing ceased...

“Do we have a deal Mr. Carr?”

I looked up again seeing a serious expression now... If I wanted release I’d have to speak now or suffer a bad case of blue balls..

I thought quickly, as I’ve learned to do these days in order to make the best out of a bad situation which was becoming so routine now.. My growing experience in such matters made my next statement that much more free flowing and adroit.

“Will you suck me off sometimes Patty?”

She answered by simply smiling down at me..Victorious she was and damned her for being so.

Her fingers edged my loose doll pants down to my ankles and then her soft moist lips began to expertly suck my shaft with frequent dabs upon the head of my sensitive organ to heighten my pleasure...

Moments of this along with her sensual sucking brought my entire load into her mouth.. Her pretty eyes widening and then gleaming with satisfaction as she took everything that I had to offer...

Soon I was standing upon her desk with my pants back up as she absently reapplied some lip gloss to her beautiful mouth that had just sucked me off. My groin having a greasy vanilla film upon its surface now.

Knock, Knock, Knock... “Doctor McPherson, Mr. Carr’s wife is here to collect him now.”

“Oh good!” She replied and I found myself unceremoniously grabbed just as Sheila had been.. Crumpled up like a used ball of paper, she nonchalantly walked with me to the door in order to give me back to my wife.

Bringing me effortlessly up to her mouth she whispered just before she opened the door.

“Maybe next time after some personal revelations about your home life, I’ll let you explore my satin forest you dirty little man.”

I received a sensual kiss upon my head just before she changed back into her professional Doctor’s manner again...

Soon I would be in the carrying case next to my wife in the passenger seat... I couldn’t help but think about what wonders waited me in the next therapy sessions that I would venture upon.

A young beautiful giantess who would milk me dry yet once again.. In the name of science of course.

Chapter 7 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Examination

Chapter 7

Day 480

6"



“We’re ready for you Mr. Carr.”

The door to my carrying case was unlatched by the nurse.

I could either walk out willingly or be pulled out by a hand as long as my entire body depending on the nurse whose job it was to assist my research scientist today.

Knowing full well by now that resistance would only lead to being manhandled and further blows to my self esteem I unbuckled my safety seat belts and stood up.

The carrying cases were provided free of charge by the government assistance program that was paying for our medical bills.. In fact, all humans under twelve inches tall were required to travel in them by law now anyway. So by joining in the research program at least we didn’t have to pay the five hundred bucks for this case that we otherwise would have should we have decided against joining it.

The only draw back was that we had to cooperate with it fully.. I knew it would lead to a pandora’s box of horrors but was steadily beaten down by Sarah who wanted a break from having to put in so many hours at work in order to pay our bills that were left in the balance once this all began.

I owed her that so relented.. And now here I was .. In the chamber of horrors. Once a week here I would be poked, prodded, weighed, measured, and a ton of other things.. Oh and basically demeaned.

Walking out into the cold hard surface of the metal table my feet were instantly uncomfortable.. The cool metal pulling the heat right of my body.. I already had on my examination gown knowing that my regular doll cloths would only delay the inevitable. It was requested that I can dressed in this manner in anyhow so I complied. This is how it usually began.. But today was going to take a very strange and dramatic turn I was soon to discover.

Before me were two colossal ladies calmly smiling down at me like omnipotent beings. After all, what did they have to worry about today? It was me who was about to be humiliated.. Not them.

The one to the right of me was the young nurse Mara Hikiro.. She was of Asian lineage and a full head shorter than the specialist doctor who stood to my left.

Doctor Johnson was her name.. I didn’t know her first name yet nor had I asked. She took over from our regular family doctor when things escalated into the extraordinary chronicle condition that I and others were now faced with. She worked here in this government facility and it is where all victims in the Northern California state were assigned to report to.

She was in her mid fifties if I were to guess judging by her straight grey shoulder length hair with piercing steal blue eyes. A pair of silver rimmed short sighted glasses to complete her white medical attire that adorned both of them.

At fist, back when this all began, they all wore breathing masks until it was determined that we were not infectious. Now their faces were bare yet they kept sterile surgical gloves on at all times making their hands seem all the more like the ends of adjustable mechanical fork lifts rather than what they normally appear as.

Doctor Johnson wasted no time being busy with many others after my visit, or so I assumed, so was keen to move things along.

“Ok, Mr. Carr, you know the regular procedures by now. Miss Hikiro will take your basic vitals and the other things that we require.” The doctor ordered as she was already turning away to tend to some other associated task that I’d be asked to endure today.

As her massive body moved away I could feel the air flow past my shoulders and hips created by the vacuuming suction of such a massive being pulling the molecules after it’s lumbering form.

“Please disrobe Mr. Carr and proceed to the weighing station.” Said the Asian nurse still standing before me. Her eyes looking off to my left where my head naturally followed to see a digital scale complete with white block looking stairs leading up to the top of the weighing platform.

I turned my body from her and began shucking my gown off of my body to place at the foot of that scale so that I could put it back on as quickly as possible. Being naked in front of strangers is not a comfortable situation I am here to tell you.

I got on and faced away from here. Trying to keep some modicum of modesty. I heard the nurse begin typing the weight that I was down to.. I didn’t even ask what that figure was as I’d learned that my questions were sometimes ignored here.. Such was the callousness of routine that these ladies had become accustomed to.

“Ok, Mr Carr, now to the height station.”

Right next to the scale was a measuring ruler with a slide that would be dropped down to my skull for a precise measurement.

I stood there and waited for the plastic anvil to come down and make contact with my head, guided by the nurse’s careful fingers.. Once it made firm contact she stopped moving it and then turned to her monitor to type in some more data.

Next, I knew from experience to just open my gown and let her put her stethoscope to my chest to listen to my heart rate. Which she did with detached precision..

A elastic arm band was fastened around my left arm for blood pressure test which squeezed it as she pumped the band up with air... The levels recorded once again..

After that it was time for the dreaded next order of business though..

“Ok Mr. Carr. I need you to disrobe one more time for your body core reading. And may I please have your gown as well?”

That was odd.. She’d never asked me for my robe before but who knew what they were up to ... Perhaps they were going to give me a new one..

So I turned around once again and handed the gown over my shoulder exposing my backside to her..

I felt the gown gently tugged from my grasp and let go... Looking over my shoulder I watched her crumple it into a ball in her fist and deposit it in a front pocket close to her waist. It was odd and mildly infuriating to have a article of my own personal clothing to be treated like a discarded candy wrapper but kept my temper in check.. After all.. Words were my only defense now to a lady who could hundreds of times my height and strength..

Her attention was already focused on the temperature probe that she was reaching for.. That damned thing!

I bent down and got on my hands and knees exposing my ass and balls up in the air to her. I knew what was coming next.

Looking back, she was swabbing the tip of the probe with an alcohol sterilizing pad as she prepared it for what was going to happen next.

I braced myself and tried to hold my breath.
I jerked as I felt her rubbery fingers grip my shoulders in order to secure me in place while she inserted the probe.

“Just relax Mr. Carr and I will have this done as quickly as possible.” She said with a chipper sounding voice..

“What a fucking bimbo!” I said through closed teeth.

Then a glob of cool lubricant was smeared about my ass cheeks.. She took care to use the tip of her index finger to rub it into the entire length of my crack.. She massaged my anus some with it too as if trying to push it inside which I suspect is exactly what she was trying to do. At least she was being somewhat civil about it, I reckoned.

When her fingers that were still on my shoulders tightened I knew that it was time..

A pressure at my elimination hole and then ... Plop. It slid in invading my colon area. The pain was excruciating and I naturally tried to crawl away as I grunted in pain..

But her all powerful fingers held me in place while the temperature probe slid all the way up my behind and then stopped.. Her fingers still keeping me locked in place.

As I panted in pain I looked over my shoulders once again to watch her eyes looking intently at the computer screen waiting for the final reading to occur.

Once it did, she smiled and quickly removed it almost taking my bunghole with it. Which hurt just as much as it did when that fucking probe entered.

Then rather than being handed back my gown the nurse began sooth talking me. Like one would do to a frightened animal.

Her fingers remained on my shoulders too which was odd.
“There, there, Mr. Carr... I’m sorry that had to happen. But is a mandate of this procedure.”

The fingers from her other hand then began massaging my rectum... Doing gentle circles...

This seemed very inappropriate but it did sooth the pain oddly enough... It was when her finger tips began lightly tapping my exposed ball sack that I knew that I’d entered the Twilight Zone...

Her soothing words returning.

“We don’t wish to hurt you Mr. Carr... We want you to cooperate and be happy while you do it.. Please do not take these tests too personally.”

Her index finger was now sensuously sawing between my thighs rubbing my balls to and fro with each thrust... Her fingers poking my penis which had not overlooked this stimulation and was rapidly filling with blood in order to sustain itself in a rigid position.

I just stared ahead at the wall wondering what was happening.. Could this really be happening? Was this nurse jacking me off?

My mind and cognitive dissidence was fighting what my body knew to be true...

Then with a voice of mirth she turned and called to the doctor.

“I think he’s ready Dr. Johnson.. It didn’t take this one long at all.” She said with what appeared to be a proud inflection.

The doctor’s hand placed what looked like a straight jacked made from two tongue depressors that had been glued together.. There were rubber bands fastened to the wrist, ankle, and mid sections.

“What the fuck is that?’ Was what was going through my mind when I was suddenly grasped and spun around to be lying in a cradle of the nurse’s palm.. My hard on embarrassingly exposed to these two strange women.

I was then quickly lowered onto the cross shaped tongue sticks to have finger tips wrapping the bands around my extremities. Now it was time for the doctor to speak.

She learned in very closely. So close that I could smell her celery breath from whatever vegetable soup she’d consumed for lunch prior to this visit.

“Mr Carr, I’m sorry that we need to do this but it has been mandated that we need a direct DNA sample from all participants.. This was part of your agreement when you first signed on and is now to be requested. And I assure you that nothing personal is meant by this next procedure.. ”

Her massive face smiled as I attempted to break free.. Yet the nurse skillfully held me in place while she finished with my last mid section restraint.

I looked down at my hard on when I felt the cottony bulb of a Q-tip in the hand of my doctor that began massaging my testicles. Occasionally rubbing up and down the length of my pole with a gentle yet firm insistence...

I found my anger welling up inside of me and decided to give them the riot act.

“You fucking bitches! This is rape! I will resist this fucking bullshit as I do not consent to this!” Spit flying out of my mouth as I screamed up at the divine beings who were restraining me.

The doctor, who was still operating the swab that was molesting my manhood kept her focus on my penis and balls as she continued to massage them..

“Oh, I beg to differ Mr. Carr.. It was in the fine print of your agreement. Didn’t you read it?”

I fumed .. I had.. And I’d seen that clause.. But I never imagined that this would be the way that they collected my genetic signature... There was even a term to extract semen too as I thought back now.

“You agreed to all of this and we are the ones who choose when and how we should conduct our study.. If you wish to leave this program then you will be free to do so at the end of this session. “

“But I want to leave it now!” I shouted.. My resolve to hold out lessening with each determined swipe of that damned Q-tip..

The nurse leaning in almost as closely as the doctor, watching my erection with fascinated glee..

“ All forfeitures of agreements must be first submitted in writing before a proceeding Mr. Carr.. This was made quite clear in the contract.” She said with a smug grin.. Both ladies looked at each other and burst into what could only be termed a very unprofessional laughter.. They were going to have their way.

The assault on my organs continued never the less..

I looked over to the right and tried my best to think of mundane things.. To somehow soften my erection and win the day... Thoughts of Oprah Winfrey and Hillary Clinton quickly came to mind... Yes! That would do it! Just keep thinking of those two! I would be victorious!

This action of defiance did not go unnoticed though as my doctor turned her attention to the nurse once more.

“Miss Hikiro.. It would appear that our test subject needs a little more incentive... Could you help him in his due diligence some please?”

“Yes Doctor Johnson”

I was suddenly spun to a more horizontal position by the Doctor who now had my head facing the nurse and my feet facing her as she continued to insistently massage my organs.

I stared up wide eyed as the smiling nurse removed her smock and exposed her bare breasts...

She then bent over the counter and placed her left breast right upon my face..

I tried to move my head away but her finger tips caught hold of my jaw and held my head firmly in place... Once completed a swollen brown nipple entered my mouth, filling the cavity completely...

Then she mashed her breast down around my face cutting off all of my oxygen.... This happened for a few seconds until she let off. When she tried to put her nipple back into my mouth I quickly closed it in another act of defiance...

So she simple smothered my face again with it... This time keeping me without air even longer than the previous.

When removed I gasped for the much needed oxygen. She gave me a few moments to get my breath back before lowering the engorged teat again. I tried to close my mouth once more so was suffocated by her flesh again and even longer this round...

The next time she offered her nipple to my mouth I knew to accept it if I wanted to breath and so did.

She began speaking to me while the doctor continued her assault upon my sexual organs.

“That’s a good boy.. Just lick and suck on it and nurse Hikiro will be nice to you.” She said in a tone of voice reserved for a toddler...

The nipple lifted and gave me my much needed air again.. Then returned and I licked like my life depended upon it... She even dabbed it into my eyes, forehead, and nose a few times before offering it to my mouth for consumption again.

I felt the tightness of my penis reach a crescendo before the inevitable blast of semen shot forth.. At once the giggling nurse lifted off of me allowing me to get a view of my mid-section...

My research doctor had a small glass vile receiving my load as it spurted out having maneuvered it there sometime during the nurses titty assault upon my face.

Blast after blast entered the glass tube as she continued to stroke my sensitive organ.. When the doctor lifted the vile away the nurse quickly swabbed the head of my penis leaving not a single droplet to spare...

The restraints were removed by my nurse who callously dropped my gown on top of my torso telling me that I need not be nude for any duration further.

I quickly put it on feeling violated and abused more so now then any other thing they had done to me before.. I just knew that I had to try and get out of this world I was in. I’d have to try again.. This was it.. I couldn’t take these humiliations any more....

My gigantic doctor returned and sat upon the nurse’s chair placing her hands upon the table. Her eyes focusing intently on me. I looked back at her unreadable expression with a scowl of hate and betrayal..

“We do hope that today’s event did not discourage you from cooperating further with this program.. With a withdrawal however, all financial assistance and medical coverage will be immediately terminated. The expenses up to this point being transferred back to your family due to your forfeiture.. All tests conducted up to this point will have no legal grounds for challenging per your signed agreement up to this juncture in time.

I do fill inclined to remind you that the decision to stay or go ultimately lies with your legal custodian though. If you decide to leave us, we will need her signed approval and a voice affirmation as well.. Have a good day Mr. Carr. Our nurse will help you to your care minder back in the lobby.”

With this a evil grin escaped her aging lips as she quickly stood up to return to her next preparations for the next poor soul who would wind up in her clutches once I was gone. The sudden movement of a quick rising building making me almost leap back in fright.

“This way Mr. Carr.” Was all that I heard before the nurse’s fingers wrapped around my waist and torso lifting me to my carrying box.. She quickly opened the latched door and unceremoniously dropped me upon the padded floor. The door was relatched and I kept to the ground as it was quickly lifted up into the air for our trip back to the receiving room.

As the box was nonchalantly swung back and forth due to her casual strides my stomach churned with the queasiness of motion sickness...

Silently I wept...

Chapter 8 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

A two part series event this time..   I went well over three thousand words and have much planned for this side adventure so it will be done in two parts rather than one overly long one.

My Wife and the Mall Incident part 1

Day 550

2.75"


The good news that I got from Doctor Johnson yesterday after the usual molestations by her and the other staff at the facility was that the shrinking was slowing just like everyone else had who’d gotten to my level of diminishment... At least I had that to look forward to.. My doom being postponed by the disease.. As if it had decided to prolong our agony even further..

It was also learned that the three inch mark was the terminal level where it could either stop completely or go on a little further as it had in my case. Lucky me huh?

Something to do with my cellular membrane proteins and how they communicated as a receptor for cell to cell signaling due to the influx of the particular radiation that spewed out of Fukishima... At least that’s this week’s theory... I’ll probably get a new one on the next visit no doubt.

Sheila who had also reached this level stopped at three inches and now stood much taller to me.. Even she looked down upon me now. It was crushing when we both awkwardly noticed it a couple of days ago at the group therapy session. My eyes meeting her lips in vantage point.. She flushed with embarrassment and tried to console me before she was callously lifted out and away from me again. An amazon engulfed in a Giantesses hand.. A peculiar site that was to behold.

I’d pestered my wife to get me out of the house.. I was tired of being stuffed into Laura and Jessica’s hands and pockets as they whisked me off to some new play theme that they’d devised for me. Having to pray that they wouldn’t get too rough with me each demoralizing time.

Sarah’s resolve to stave off their torments had worn rather thin of the last few months to barely any admonishments at all unless I claimed injury or pain along the way.. It had become just a normal family function to them... Pick me up and play with me or do other naughty things that I detested..

But Sarah was supposed to save me from all of that.. She was supposed to protect me when everyone else’s eagerness to take full advantage of my lack of physical strength reared its ugly head.

She had brought me to the mall on a Saturday being one of the few days that she had off and quite frankly I could tell would have rather been spending it doing something else other than entertaining the wishes of a doll sized man with a high pitched squeaky voice.

My first indication of her foul mood was when my traveling case which was tucked inside of her purse was abruptly pulled out of the dark leather environment causing me to fall quickly to the plastic floor slamming my chin upon the cold unyielding surface.

This pissed me off to no ends... How dare her!

I found my cage being quickly lowered onto a food court table in the middle of the Arden Fair Mall...

The bristling white walls reflecting all of the scattered light that was filtering in through the glass ceiling above... The smell of fried rice and peanut oil from the Panda Express just to the right of our table meeting my nose to temporarily daze me as I climbed back to my feet.

There was a Charlies Philly Steak directly in front of us and a Thai Kitchen restaurant to my extreme left with a Delta Soul food store that used to be a Hibachi San Grill closer to us still..

Damned! How long had it been since I’ve been here? Well over a year now perhaps?.. Life was passing me by and going right along it’s merry way while I became even more impotent with my disease.. Shacked up in my house like an invalid...

There were people laughing and eating behind us just further into the interior of the food court going about their usual lives.. Usual for them... The lives that I envied now.

Remembering my rage at being roughly handled I raised my fist and shook it at Sarah who’d been studying my bewildered state intently...

“God damned it Sarah! How many times have I told you to give me a warning before you jerk the fucking travel case out of your purse?”

Sarah’s quizzical expression melted into a incredulous gape.... “And how many times have you been told to wear your safety belt and remain in your seat while in the case?’ She fired back.

It was true.... I was supposed to remain in that damned seat buckled up for my own protection I’d been told by her more than a dozen times and feeling the welt forming on my lower chin it was a sound directive that she had passed on to me after reading the directions that came with it the day the facility had given it to us..

“Fucking God damned it!” I fired back... “Be more careful!”.. I screamed this even though I was clearly in the wrong.. But my bruised ego just couldn’t accept being check mated yet once again due to matters of my own safety.. The safety meant for a child.. Not an adult man like I was..

My beautiful wife had reacted to my shrinking much differently then her siblings did... I wish I could tell you that my sexual escapades with her reached bigger and higher peaks like I’d read had happened for others on the social media ShrinkerBook site but once my sexual organ stopped stimulating her due to its diminished size she no longer requested it of me.. In fact, she would find excuses not to give me pleasure when I would request it... It was as if she saw me more as a handicapped person or worse when the effects got into full swing.

She buried herself in her work and we stopped being intimate all together.... Now we were like two people sharing the same house.. Her more of a supervisor role in my life than a wife... It had debased to that level.. She wouldn’t even suck my prick once the regular sex stopped.. As if she was afraid she’d contract the disease too by swallowing my semen...

I had told her that it wasn’t contagious and news reports had backed it up too but she just wouldn’t bite.. Something else psychologically happened to her.

I was her responsibility like a child rather than a lover for all of these months now. And our growing intolerance of each other was really beginning to show now..

I’m sure she resented having to work so much these days and the intrusion of her other family members into our lives now.. Having to downsize our living arrangements.. To rely on the mercies of her mother for residence.....

As if I’d lost my job on purpose and was a deadbeat by choice throwing the burden of finances on her by default. Making us sign my life away to a government research program too.. Further emasculating my former bread winning status.

She had asked for my permission to pick me up less and less these days too... The girls watched this and picked up on it like two predators in the wait.. Following her lead... Her mother and sister doing the same now as well.
 
When I was needed somewhere else I was usually just grabbed and taken there. Maybe they would tell me where I was going along the way.. Perhaps not... As if I somehow didn’t amount to enough of a human to warrant an explanation.

The girls were much more rough and spontaneous about it.. This could be overlooked to an extent but my own wife doing it hurt the most.. Like I was a house pet that needed to be moved here or there in the interests of convenience....

She shook her head and unclasped the plastic hook that fastened the door so that I could exit which I did still rubbing my chin.

It was time to lay into her and let it all out.. I didn’t care that we were in a public place because nobody had even noticed me on the table yet. Or at least from what I could see no-one had...

I went into the abuses of our daughters and her sister... That really rattled her cage.. But it was when I got into the abuse of her mother when she broke down and started crying like a baby. Her hands on her face trying to cover the gushing tears... Sniffing the snot back into her head as she continued to ball her eyes out.

It felt good to hurt her.. To make her see the pain I’d experienced over the months. The anguish and humiliation that I’d been put through.. All of this while she turned a blind eye... Her indifference was approval of their actions as far as I was concerned..

I watched her continue to moan.. Waiting for her to ask for my forgiveness... But something else was eventually uttered..

Pulling a tissue pack from her purse she blew long and hard into the soft contents of a stack of them... Then with red swollen eyes she focused on me.. A blank neutral expression filling my sky..

“Do you want a divorce John?”

My eyes shot wide open... The shock I felt.. After all of that abuse confession her only rebuttal is the curiosity of whether or not I’d like a divorce?

With my rage at a crescendo I shouted up at her..

“Yes I would you most ungracious cunt you!”

Again her face went down and she covered her eyes with her tissues and went back to balling. Her long blonde hair falling around her wrists and forearms...

I’d heard and had enough though.. I walked over to the table ledge and leaped onto her purse sitting upon the chair... Looking back now, that was a very stupid thing to attempt and I’m lucky I didn’t’ land within it getting impaled by a brush or something like that. But luckily I just landed on the side of it and slid right onto the chair itself...

Then I arrogantly shimmed down the thin metal leg to the floor itself and set off to start my new life with Sarah high above still crying, lost in her drought of self pity as I made my way into a brave new world.

At least my rage kept me brave for a few moments...
It was when I heard a very large slap that I snapped out of my self absorbent stupor to look at the source of the smacking sound that had jolted me back to reality.

There, straight ahead of me it turned out that I was walking directly towards the sole of some slightly overweight teenaged girl who had just nonchalantly slapped her flip flop across the heel of her foot.

Dropping the black sandal back upon the light grey tiled floor I saw a massive sole all dirtied from walking and sweating upturned to give me a view of the entire length of it.

Then she pulled her foot outside of the sandal all together and itched the heel of her other foot with her dirty toes... This foot was three times my height in its length and as wide as my entire body, perhaps even wider than I was tall...

The flip flop though made out of foam rubber could probably crush me by itself yet she dexterously scooted it back and forth with her big toe as she idly chatted with the people around her, laughing at some joke that had been told above.

I tried not to linger and just make my way out of the food court towards the hallways that contained the multitudes of stores.

There were people eating all over the place though.. Although the one thing that I observed was that they were too preoccupied with talking and chewing to notice some mouse sized man scurrying across the flat hard tiles to notice me.. I’d use that to my advantage as I made distance between me and my thankless wife.

Where was I going? My rage had not allowed my reasoning to bleed through that barrier yet.. I was just leaving.. I’d put the pieces together later.

Perhaps I could stay here.. There was food and warmth year around... Yeah.... This might due.. These thoughts took me away from the danger that I had forgotten that I was in..

Wham! A middle aged lady’s foot landed right in front of me. One more step and it would have been my doom.

A waft of hot air that smelt of shoe leather, nylons and foot sweat hit me as the shock of such an impact sent me back reeling.. I fell straight upon my behind. Looking up in total terror as the wedged sandaled foot simply lifted off the floor and moved off as she made her way to a trash can in order to deposit her tray and left overs into. .

She did this in mere seconds and then turned around to go back to her table. Not looking down at all.. So that she plowed right towards me causing the need to have to scramble to my feet and dive out of the way in order to avoid being crushed a second time..

She just continued on without a care in the world while I caught my hyperventilating breath lying upon my stomach.. But this time I made haste by sprinting towards a large potted plant that was at the edge of the food court and was based at the end of a hand rail that might provide some good cover along the length of it allowing me to leave this conglomeration of clumsy and dangerous Giants.... There was just too many here all over the place stomping around with their deadly appendages...

So sprint I did but as I passed the apartment sized pot something was on the other side of it and laughing at that.

“He, he, he!.. You ain’t going to make it one hour in this place white boy... Ha, ha, ha!!

I came quickly to a halt and turned back around to see an African American man who looked to be in his mid thirties leaning casually against the far side of the potted plant with his arms crossed flashing me a bemused grin..

Shocked that I wasn’t the only one around here I quickly looked above out of life sustaining habit now, and hurriedly walked back towards him.

“Hello my name’s”
“Paste on the floor from what I can see white boy.” He interupted.
“And I don’t want to know your name either dead meat..
But I’ll tell you this... The way you were going isn’t going to get you off the second floor.. That’s just a dead end loop you were heading towards...
The way down is the other way.” He motioned with his thumb.

Getting over my initial shock of meeting someone my height for a change his words had reason to them.. In fact, I’d never negotiated this place from my present vantage point.. I was pretty much lost with no idea of how to get back out.. Much less get killed trying to figure it out as it appeared I was well on my way to do.

“You know the way out of here?” I hopefully asked..

The black man smiled again... He was wearing some faded well worn grey trousers that had rips in them.. His T-shirt was or had been white at one time.. It was stained yellow from the constant use..

“I’ve seen your kind come and go white boy.. You all are either snatched up or crushed flat by the time I’ve gotten from one end of a hall to another...
Don’t bother asking where I live because I wont tell you... I’m content to stay here and make my own way you dig?”

I quietly listened... This was incredible... A man who was making it on his own. In the Arden Fair Mall no less..

“There’s others here too by the way but I doubt they want to meet some poor lost white boy who just had a spat with his wife who will be crying for home by midnight... So I’ll make you a deal.”

I took a step closer to him intrigued by what he was about to offer.

“I’ll help you get out of the mall but it’ll cost you those government issue shoes your wearing..”

I looked down at his feet which were bare.... He didn’t even have shoes. .. The poor man..

“Ok, that sounds like a fair enough deal.. You can have them just as soon as you show me the front door.”

“Hell no I wont whitey.. You give the shoes up now or I disappear and you can play dodge the foot traffic for the rest of your short life in this climate controlled facility.”

I considered his hard bargain... What did I really have to lose here if he gave me the slip? A pair of lime green rubber shoes with bright orange highlights? The reward outweighed the risk so I took them off and handed them to him.

He quickly put them on and smiled.. He even jumped up and down a few times in merriment...

When he noticed me watching him he quickly stopped, and put his hard face back on.. Obviously embarrassed by letting his tough demeanor briefly falter..

I smiled at how such a mundane gift meant everything to someone our size... The things that I took for granted living with my family were now all valuable commodities to be cherished... To be appreciated that much more.

“Don’t’ worry... You can have the shoes whether you get me to the front door or not.. I’m glad that they’ve made you happy.”

The man looked at me and nodded... “Well don’t you worry white boy.. I’ll get you out of here but you got to do everything I say and do it the second I tell you, alright?”

I nodded in agreement. He turned and started to head around the opposite side of the plant keeping it as a barrier to the eating humans on the other side.

“Come on let’s go.” He called continuing as I quickly followed.

End Notes:

Please stay tuned for part two of this event in Jonh's life.

Chapter 9 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

Part 2 of this chapter.. It looks like there will be 3 parts to it now.

My Wife and the Mall Incident part 2

Day 550

2.75"


We proceeded around the potted plant and made our way to the handrail where he began to crouch walk along the white painted support base with its towering pylons that went up to the handrails proper.

Mimicking his moves as he had instructed I too crouched and tried to keep up. Shortly along the way he took out a whitish colored bandanna and proceeded to wrap his dark bushy hair within..

Once done he blended perfectly along the white supporting base strip.. I might have marveled as his ability to chameleon had I not noticed the arm sized French Fry that the back of his shirt had been concealing that went down the length of his spine and was tucked into the rear of his pants.

The ridiculousness of it would make a normal sized person laugh, and giggle I did before I realized the sad state of his diet being here... No he was not feasting on roast beef or improvised peanut butter and jelly sandwiches like my daughter liked to make me... He was getting by with dropped food crumbs that had first sat on the floors before he could retrieve it... Just like a rodent would have to do.. Biding his time until the coast was clear in order to do that.

Such was the level he’d been reduced to living here... My earlier naive assumptions that living here would be a simple affair were dashed with this pathetic sight... Yet it was so common he didn’t even think twice about exposing the fact that this was his food for the night or week judging by the size of it.

Pondering this we abruptly stopped when he raised his fist up in the air making the all stop signal that you’d see construction and bucket operators make back in the big world.

He was almost completely crouched when he went down giving me the signal that I sluggishly tried to mimic.

It was with good reason too as two teenage girls passed by looking down at their cell phones and texting as they walked. One giggling, the other one serious with her phone texting.

My guide motioned me to get closer to him and then he spoke over his shoulder to me.

“Want to know how I’ve survived here this long?” He didn’t wait for my answer.
He simply pointed at the two Giantesses as they passed on oblivious to our presence.

“Thank God for cell phones... Most people are so addicted to them now that they don’t look up , down , or around at all.. Just into their phones. Missing all of the life around them... Sad.. But true.. I used to be like that before one became as big as a couch to me.”

He laughed at his own joke then shushed me even though I hadn’t said a word.. We were moving again in the usual crouched walk that we’d used before...

Leaving the guarded safety of the handrail that surrounded the food court we begin to head left so I was naturally inclined to feel that it was a westerly direction.

Far above a kind of fruit/ice-cream store called Paleteland or something like that, I couldn’t tell due to the angle in which the sign was in relation to us, with letters that seemed to be as high as clouds in the sky. Then there was no mistaking the soft pretzel smell of Auntieannes as we neared it keeping very close to the cove base strips that joined walls to floors..

Occasionally we’d stop and rest. Where I’d get a little more wisdom on how to survive in a world of Giants from my guide.

“The security guards here are on to us and they look for us constantly.. They even give them rewards for finding us so they have incentives, those fucks... Also.. We ain’t alone in here.. There’s others here more organized.. But I’m a freelancer you dig? I don’t need a gang to get through my life.”

I was about to speak to him but he got up and started moving again. So I silently followed..

Anytime there was the slightest bit of cover, say like from a door jam to the entrance of a shop we used it in order to rest.. Sometimes we would have to sprint from one place to another. It was tiring for sure.  Being cooped up in a house had made me soft and somewhat out of shape as this journey was quickly beginning to expose.

My host talked about how he collected water from the condensation that built up under the drainage pipes from the bathrooms and other little things that made my skin cringe. But this man was a survivor and willing to do everything necessary to make it on his own.. I began to admire his skills at evasion yet fear his day to day perils..

When I had made my escape attempt I had so many more things to hide behind like bushes, trees, shrubs, even tall grass or fences and it still haven’t saved me... This man has sparsely few things to hide behind with the whitish tiles making everything more obvious... We tended to just freeze in place when a Giant passed by.

And true to form, most were far too busy looking at and texting to their cell phones to notice anything else than their own personal worlds. Granting us easy concealment once again.

It was when we passed the sweat smells of the Cinnabon shop that the hallway opened up to reveal a massive SEARS sign directly ahead that I knew we were getting closer to the escalator that would take us down to the first level below. And perhaps out of this death trap beyond.

There was a lot more cover in there with all of the clothing racks and jewelry counters to hide beneath.. Things seemed to be going much better for us now.

My host even stopped again in order for us to eat some lunch. Sharing a handfull size of French Fry as he chomped on a piece of his own. I was famished and very appreciative of it... I avoided the marble sized grains of salt which would have only made me thirsty in which case neither of us had any water and I had the feeling that getting to it would be to go back to his personal layer a long way back into the interior of the mall. A cold fry tastes like greasy cardboard but it was a hell of a lot better than nothing. This was a feast for him.

Resting after we ate we chatted some more in which he made some revelations.. I told him what I did in my former life and he told me that he was a computer repairman before he got small enough to literally live within one. More importantly he told me that his name was Nate Dog.. I gathered that his real name was Nathan but I’d use Nate Dog if that’s what kept me in his present generous graces..

He was estranged from his wife and family at the time when the sickness happened so just took off into the wilderness rather than be taken to a holding facility where a unwanted family member might or might not claim him. He had heard the horror stories of adults winding up in what amounted to orphanages lorded over by Giant strangers...

Nate Dog laughed at how orphanages were meant for kids, not fully matured adults.. Yet that was the very fate that was approaching him as it had done many others... To lose all of your adult liberties and possessions only to be told by some nondescript middle-aged lady when you could eat, what you could eat, and when it was time to go to bed. “Fuck that!” He exclaimed with a large amount of contempt.

In an attempt to console him I explained my failed attempt to escape my family and assured him that he probably made the right choice... And that I didn’t even last a day out in the open which he took no small amount of pleasure learning about having figured me soft in those regards compared to his own survival prowess.

We eventually picked ourselves up and continued along the wall as usual doing the crouch, freeze, and hurry along routine until we slipped right inside the Sears store.

Nate Dog became much more relaxed now that we were far less vulnerable.. He even began to sing a little song to himself as he swayed back and forth to the melody of it, obviously remembering one of his favorites now that he had no radio to hear it when he wanted to.

There were cloths racks that were supported by flat metal plates at the bottom for support which were further elevated by four moving wheels so that employees could easily move them to and fro that we used to hide under. At one such cloths rack I made the mistake of looking out and up after hearing the loud screeching sounds of cloths being pulled back and forth by an interested patron.

A young girl of perhaps twelve was holding a carrying case with a teenage boy in it in one hand and moving the clothing that had interested her with the other. The moment I looked up my eyes went wide to notice that his were trained right on me. He at once began to point and look up at his guardian.

“Rebecca, Rebecca, There’s a Little down there underneath the cloths rack.. Rebecca look!”

A flustered Giantess immediately pulled his plastic case from her waist up to her face in a look of derision.. “Paul, I told you that I wasn’t in the mood for any of your pranks or jokes today.. Mom will be back to pick, us up in less than an hour and I’ve got to get a new blouse for school.. Don’t try me if you know what’s good for you pipsqueak.”

He was at once quickly lowered back down to her waist level as the scooting of blouses around the rack continued once again. Bent on finding the perfect color it would appear.

But the young sixteen odd year old teen wasn’t listening as well as perhaps he should have. After picking himself up off of the plastic floor due to the fall that he had taken in the rapid acceleration his body had just endured he gesticulated again downward and began beating on the glass trying to get her attention.. His screams for her to look down continued.
Then suddenly with a huff he was rapidly pulled up to her face once more.

“Ok little Pauly... I warned you.” And at this he, his carrying case, and all were quickly lowered into her sarong purse hanging on her opposite shoulder, with the zipper immediately pulled to seal him into a dark tomb less than a second after his landing at the bottom.

“And once we get home it’s the time out box for you again!” With a frustrated huff she blew some errant hair strands out of her face and continued rapidly scooting the blouses too and fro once more.

In less than a minute she’d exhausted the varieties at the clothing rack and moved to another. The floor under her flats actually groaned from her oppressive weight. Her dark stockings filling our field of view with her black and grey plaid dress rounding out our sky until the tremors created by such a massive all powerful being carried her to a location in seconds that would have taken us several minutes to reach. Her brother imprisoned and most likely forgotten until her ride had arrived.. And then to receive more punishment meted out by a Giantess who could care less about his beggings and pleadings to the contrary.

I already knew from experience that big people backed each other up and pretty much always took sides overruling the little people like me so his day was only going to get worse from here.

My own daughter had disciplined me on occasion too to as I look back and remember. Taking away my food or the television remote before I was finished.. Picking me up roughly when we had argued and setting me back in my dollhouse only to have it locked up so that I couldn’t leave, robbing me of my freedom until she saw fit... The parallels of mine and that teenager’s life not escaping me.

I can remember Laura holding me in one hand while she berated me and pointed her finger at my face with the other... With Jessica backing her up before I’d be locked into a toybox until I had given them the proper assurances that I’d behave in a way that suited them better... Those were very humiliating experiences to have to recall.

The darkness is the worst with there being nothing to do or things to stimulate your mind.. Sleep would always quickly overtake you in those circumstances.

Then there were the times I’d simply be pinned under a dirty stinky foot until I either said that I was sorry or saw things their way.. The manners in which they could take revenge on a once authoritarian adult knew no ends sadly.. I had to learn to walk on eggshells once I had fallen to a foot in height all the way down to the present which helped to make my life so unbearable.

One time as I tried to berate her for dripping maple syrup on my head she popped the top half of my body into her mouth and buzzed her lips making a tickling sensation all along my chest, arms, and back. I kicked wildly as her and Jessica laughed at my predicament... But try as I might her lips firmly held me in place while they continued their assault.. Being in a slimy hot dark mouth that tickles you simultaneously was a terrifying experience... After that I was simply held under the sink tap as painful ice cold water washed the icky saliva away. With things like that occurring at the slightest infraction I tended to try and avoid her and Jessica after that but they would hunt me out for play time regardless. Having to hide from your own daughter and daughter in law is pretty humiliating I’m here to tell you.


It was a lucky break for us that a young sister would not listen to her brother but that was universal behavior as we all know.. The poor teen’s input could easily be shut down now by a much younger sibling who probably was only taking him along because her mother insisted on it.. Her cruelty being his cross to bear as he sat in the gloomy darkened recesses of her purse, never knowing when a movement of hers was going to send him sliding into a cold and unyielding wall again. What a wretched existence that boy was to endure for the rest of his life I pondered. With me being in the same boat. At least now I had some freedom from that however more bleak that appeared to be the more I looked at the dangers around me.

I was deep in my depressing thoughts when I felt a nudge on my shoulder.
“Hey John... I don’t know about you but I can think of some better places to spend the rest of my life than under this cloths rack... Or in that girl’s purse, so let’s get a move on you dig?”

So move on we did dodging and sometimes running from rack to sales counter to avoid the Giants who would come into view seemingly from nowhere their massive legs carrying them such vast distances compared to our own.  Feet as large as automobiles that could have squashed us flat with one unoticed or careless step.
 
After about a half an hour of doing this we saw the escalators looming up in the distance.
This is when things really took an interesting turn.

End Notes:

Things are about to really ramp up so please stay stuned folks.

I think I'm back in the saddle now that the weather is cooling down cooping me up in the house more.

Chapter 10 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

My Wife and the Mall Incident part 3

 

Day 550

2.75"

 

We could hear the hum of the escalator off in the distance... The sound reminded me of a electrical high tension wire being suspended above an avalanche with earth and boulders perpetually falling to the ground below.. An electrical sound mixed with constant heavy weight in motion...

A few more clothing racks to run in and out of and we would be there. As we were leaving one and just about to enter the bottom of another a group of men came out from the very rack we had been in route to.

Nate Dog immediately was upset and cursed the occurrence as they came towards us.
There were five of them.. The one in the middle looked the most intelligent.. He was probably the boss. Next to him was a man who had not shrunk as much as the rest of us who was a full head and shoulders above us all. He looked pretty stupid too so he was probably the muscle.. To be flanked by three others who all had that bad guy look to them. They all wore a brown material for their trousers and shirts that matched the short industrial carpeting that we were traversing upon. Oh, and they were all taller than me.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? Nate Dog and a Newbie....
We also have Nate Dog wearing a new pair of government issue shoes. This is our store as you know Nate.. And you know the rules of asking for our permission to enter... But it would appear that you’ve made a most brazen and disrespectful invasion of our very own residence so I’m going to have to ask for our toll of course.”

Yep, he was the leader.. He gave a smug grin along with his stupid thug standing next to him.

“Let me beat em up for not getting permission boss.” Said the thug to his superior. To which the other three all laughed.

“No Tank.. We’re going to ask nicely first.. Only resorting to violence if our invaders here resist. Then, I’ll let you have the Newbie for fun time. You can soften him up for the rest of us.. He’s kind of cute after all with his blonde hair and light skin”.

All five of them laughed again... One of the other three shouted that he’d take some of that too, referring to me in which the one standing next to him eagerly agreed.

“Give us your shoes Nate.” Demanded the boss.
“But all of you already have Gov shoes that you’ve stolen from other Littles.. You don’t need no more.” Nate said in turmoil.
“Oh yes we do.. I like the color of yours.. And I could always use an extra pair Nate Doggy.”

The gang laughed again at the leader’s wit.. Especially his big dumb thug.

Nate Dog turned his back to them and began to whisper to me as he removed his shoes..
“When I say go, you run like hell with me you dig?”

I was already sweating nervous bullets.. These guys were animals and they intended to eat us for lunch.. I discreetly acknowledged his plan with a movement of my eyes and brows... Then looked back at the gang readying myself to bolt like a rabbit when Nate gave the word.
Nate Dog slowly began to walk towards the gang to which I slowly followed.
Instead of walking directly to the leader though he walked to one of the smaller guys at the far right end... I had a premonition of his plan now and it gave me some hope.

“I’ll hand these to your underlings so that you don’t have to get your hands dirty Kurtis... Sound palatable to you?”

Their leader grinned at the obvious deferment.. Proud of the respect that a rival was showing him in front of his troops. He nodded his approval.

My guide then walked right over to the last man.. He was the smallest of the five and addressed him directly.

“Give these shoes to Kurtis with love my friend” Then Nate reared his arms back and slammed one shoe to each side of his head simultaneously smashing his ears with the rubber soles of the shoes.. He then pushed the stunned urchin right into the guy standing next to him causing them both to fall over like bowling pins.

“Go!” Shouted Nate.

We both began hauling ass!.. We took off straight for the escalators..

Their leader just shook his head and shouted at them. “Get em!”

Tank tripped right over the two that Nate had just pushed at his feet in a disorganized rage..
Only the one to the far left was able to take pursuit with the other three still trying to get back up which gave us a head start..

We quickly ran under the rack behind the gang but kept right on going.. By now we were being chased by the whole motley group. Nate stopped at the wheel on the far end of the rack to put on his shoes... I stopped too wondering what he was up to.

As the first guy who took off after us came out from under the rack Nate sucker punched the unalert guy right in the face sending him down to the floor. Then took off with me again.

The guy immediately got up again, and withdrew a shiny silver object that was shaped like a knife..

But we were already a bunch of paces ahead of him and the gang now so we kept running for the escalator.

When we came to it there was the large signature rubber hand rail that flexed with the moving stairs! Like a giant snake that continued to pour over the top to the floor below.

Moving metal stairs! This was frightening.
These metal stairs had large metal grooves designed to give traction to pedestrians as they rode them.. But to us they were big enough for a foot to fall in-between and twist an ankle.. Picture railroad tracks close together yet with more height and you get my drift.

To make matters worse they were moving terribly fast for somebody our size.. With a bunch of noise on our scale to boot... I simply froze.. Terrified...

“Oh, you’ve never been on one of these since you shrank.” Nate said realizing my trepidation.

“Look, we got no time for you to get used to these things so here..”
Nate simply shoved me onto one of the steps that had just came out of the floor and followed suit right behind me.

I landed on the hard metal grooved floor with my whole body instead of with my feet which probably was my best initial move Nate had quickly discerned and not a moment too soon either.

“Just be calm and remember to keep your feet perpendicular to the grooves and you’ll be alright.. Try not to look at the walls as we go down or you’ll fall.. Trust me.”


“There they are!” Said Kurtis their leader.

We both looked up to see them hopping onto the stair platform about four stairs up from us as it rose to full height having cleared the floor and now being fully extended...

They immediately began forming a human chain in which to jump down from one stair to the one directly three above us... Using this method they were going to get us..

Nate looked down and knew that we were pretty much stuck due to my inexperience with riding these gargantuan moving stairs..

“Damn!” He snapped in frustration..
“Well, get your fists ready John.. This is about to get ugly.. I’ll try to get busy with Tank and you go after their boss.. If you can take him down perhaps the others will back off.

I balled my fists, nodded my head in agreement and then looked up at those sick bastards who were after us.

They had cleared the third step and were now dropping down just above us... Tank gloating as he looked over the ledge..

“I’m going turn you into a lollipop boy!” He said with eyes of lust that were trained right on me..

They were all on the ledge above us and preparing to come down now... Me and Nate Dog were winded and breathing heavily.. Yet we were only just getting started for the exertion that lied immediately ahead..

Tank began to turn around so that he could be the first to hold onto the ledge so that the others could climb down his body to get to our step when we all felt a reverberation...

Everyone looked up to see a Giantess coming down the steps... You didn’t have to remain still when you got onto an escalator after all.. You could still walk down them like normal steps as many people did and so too was she.

There were not a lot of places to go.. Everyone including them looked to each other for answers on what to do.. Nate knew though.

He ran to the wall and got as close to it as possible without touching it also getting as close to the step above us as possible motioning me to come over to him...

The gang above ran to the wall and mimicked his plan as did I... It was the only safety we had as we were trapped by the escalator walls to begin with and only had the steps themselves to use as cover.

The booming of her gigantic weight bearing down on us got closer and closer... We could hear the steps being pounded by her impossibly large shoes... The nervous anticipation as her death dealing appendages got closer filled us all with dread.. And yet they kept coming.

Then she did something that confused everyone... She stopped right at our step. Two massive flats with dark hose were our view..

Then I heard a faint noise above the hum of the escalator....

“Rebecca... Rebecca... Let me out of here God damned it! I’m telling mom when we get home, let me out!!”

Rebecca removed the plastic carrying case from her purse and smiled at her older brother...
“Silly little brother! I’m going to tell her that you tried to escape again and that I did it for your own good.. Earning you extra time in the timeout box... And we both know who she’s going to believe.” With a grin she shook up his box making him fall to the floor and slam against the sides a couple of times... Then casually lowered him back into the purse sealing him within once more..

Me and Nate both smiled at each other... This was the siblings that we had run into earlier... And sure enough.. Rebecca had a Sears shopping bag slung over her shoulder that probably contained her new blouse within... She pulled out her cell phone and began texting oblivious to our presence right underneath her skirt.
“I’m texting mom about how bad you’ve been now Pauly... Your day is pretty much screwed, ha, ha, ha!”

We looked up to see the gang above now trying to sneak down off the ledge and get to us again...

This is where I had my brilliant idea and I shared it with them in a hushed voice.

“If you guys don’t stop right now, I’m going to scream at the top of my lungs and we’re all going to wind up in her purse just like her brother is right now.. And from the sounds of it, it’s not a very fun place to be... It don’t matter to me though.. Because I’ll take that over you bunch of faggots any day of the week.. So go ahead and try me.”

Nate who at first had raised his hand out to shush me retracted it seeing the brilliance of my bluff.. And it worked. They withdrew back away from the ledge. They’d wait for a better opportunity now..

Nate Dog then began whispering to me as best he could over the noise around us.
“Now listen here Scott.. We’ve got a few seconds before this metal floor we’re standing on is going to be swallowed up by the floor on the ground level and you do not want to go with the escalator stair underneath unless you want to be chopped into spaghetti so when it connects with the floor you have to run, leap forward, and high.. I’ll do it first and then you do it next you dig?”

“I dig.” I solemnly repeated turning forward to look at the next death defying problem that was quickly coming along..

A couple of moments later the floor was upon us... Nate Dog took off running at full speed and jumped forward landing on the floor rolling to a stop.
I was right on his tail doing the same landing in a heap just as the Giantess above us stepped forward as if it were the most natural thing in the world continuing on her way with her wailing and trapped older brother in tow far above in his leather prison.

We got up and took off again.. I followed my guide to the right and we hooked around the bottom of the escalator and paused at the bottom of another clothing rack... We kept quiet and watched what the gang did after they’d picked themselves up.

“Where the fuck are they?” Shouted the one with the knife.
“I dunno!” Answered Tank.
Then their leader coordinated them..

“Sammy, go right with Tank and cut them to ribbons if you find them.. Tank.. Just pull their heads off... Me and the rest of the boys will go around the left.. We’ll meet you at the front exit door which is probably where they’re heading..

They at once began to split up.. With Tank at first running the wrong direction until he dimly figured out that he was running with his leader and then realized his mistake thus turning around to try and catch up with Sammy who was already well on his way by that point and coming right at us so we took off running again..


We had gone from one clothing rack and were heading to the safety of another out in the open when we heard over our shoulder.. “There they are... Come on Tank catch up they’re just ahead.. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Sammy wasn’t waiting for Tank though and was pressing the advantage by sprinting towards us with his knife in one hand as he feverishly tried to catch up with us in order to draw blood.

As we were running Nate Dog looked over to me and relayed a message between his labored breaths... “We’re coming up to a walkway... You keep shoulder to shoulder with me no matter what you got it white boy?”

I nodded, too winded to talk as we ran on..

From under the clothing rack there was the end of the carpeting that opened out into pathway that led shoppers between the endless sea of racks and sales counters... There were also Giants going to and fro as well.. Glued to their cell phones as usual.

We paused as Nate assessed the motion of the lethal foot traffic... Death dealing feet moving both directions at tremendous speeds that we could never match...

“It’s all in the timing.” He appeared to be reassuring himself... But he had a look of confidence that told me that he’d done this before.. Otherwise I would have stopped right then and there to try and fend for myself against the thug who had a knife and his mindless muscle brute not far behind..

We looked over our shoulders and there was knife wielding Sammy only a few paces back and clsoing the distance fast.. He’d be on us in another second or two.

“I’m going to cut you fuckers!” He said with a crazy grin on his ugly face, knowing that his prey was just before him at this juncture in his pursuit.

“Now!” Nate shouted as we both took off in a desperate sprint.



 

End Notes:

 

 

More action packed drama on the way folks so please stay tuned and remember that  your support keeps this story going!

Chapter 11 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

My Wife and the Mall Incident part 4 

Chapter 11

Day 550

2.75"

 

I looked to my right to see a lady bearing down on us wearing a green nursing scrubs outfit with white sneakers...

Bam! Her left foot landed directly in front of us and then magically lifted away just as fast, mere inches before we collided with it.. Her right foot lifted behind us and sailed right over our heads..We kept right on running with Sammy hot on our tails..

There was another young lady dressed in a working skirt type outfit bearing down on us from the opposite direction. Here high heels clacking with thunder claps across the linoleum tiles . She seemed to be holding a box of shoes in her hands stacked all the way up to her chin in order to restock some shelves... This kept her from spotting us but it made her a dangerous threat who didn’t see us either..

The speed at which she gained on us was horrifying too.. We ran even harder to get out of her way knowing that this was going to be even closer than the last Giantess had..... It seemed to be no use though but Nate dove at the end as I did too...

We heard a loud audible shriek behind us and then a squelching sound as skin, bone, and muscle were flattened.. We were both sprayed with blood too.

Then we felt house sized boxes of shoes fall all over the floor. Fortunately staying in the footpath and not landing on top of us..

The lady made a disgusted “Ewwww!”...
“What the hell?”.... “Oh my God! I think I just stepped on a Little!”

And she had.. What was left of Sammy was a mashed puddle of goo... His knife still spinning on the floor catching glints of overhead light as it came to a stop.

We felt tremors as another female employee, this one much older, came from around a sales desk to investigate her claims..

She at once began to console the early twenty something lady telling her that it was alright and that those things have been happening a lot lately and that she would call security immediately..

She tromped back towards us as we quickly moved out of the way.. The lady who had just ended Sammy was busy removing her high heel so that she could take a piece of packing paper from a shoe box and begin wiping the blood and gore off of the bottom of her heel which she had already removed in order to inspect..

Nate Dog pointed to Tank who was using the distraction and fallen shoe boxes to maneuver around them.. His will to kill us unfaltering... Like a rabid dog with blood in it’s eyes not letting anything deter it from it’s objective.

Nate shook his head and we took off again..
We could hear the older lady calling security from above as we ran past her sales counter towards the safety of another rack.

As we ran Nate had another plan that he was already in the process of hatching I was to learn...

“You might.” pant pant “Have noticed.” huff huff.. “That we ain’t heading directly for the front doors.” pant..

Actually I hadn’t noticed anything other than running for my life... I was completely lost again by this point..

“Well we’re taking a gamble on another route to the front door that should shake some of them”... huff huff... We’re going right through the security hall.. They’ve got a drain pipe that’ll take us outside and it’s safer...” pant pant... Then the front door cuz it’s way too out in the open.”

I nodded putting my absolute trust in him.. I was just going along for the ride at this point.. Being beaten to death by that brute was my only other option now.

We dogged and weaved from rack to rack sometimes halting to catch our breath... Sometimes waiting for an employee or customer to pass by... We even appeared to have lost Tank so we stopped running all together. Walking was about all that we had left in us by now anyway so it was a welcome relief.. With no Tank in sight we took more rest breaks too.

It was a short while before we made Nate Dog’s objective. We heard a booming sound as we approached it.


“Damned.. I hope those doors were opening and not shutting like it sounded.. That’s our way out of here.” Nate spoke with irritation..

Coming out from underneath the last rack we saw the huge double doors closed. But much worse... There in the middle of the pathway before the doors stood Tank with a gloating grin upon his face smiling right at us.. Arms crossed upon his chest in a waiting pose..

We froze.. This man was a behemoth compared to us.. And could easily deal with both of us by himself..

Tank then pulled something out of his pocket and threw it out at us.
“Sammy sends his regards.” he chuckled.
A bloody knife landed a couple of feet in front of us....

“I picked that up after that airhead squashed him to paste... It’s pretty much what I’m going to do to both of you two pricks now.... You should have just handed over the shoes Nate Dog.”

Tank began popping his knuckles in anticipation of busting some heads... We were about flat out of gas too.. Fleeing wouldn’t get us far before he’d caught up with and clobbered both of us..

It was about his forth or fifth step towards us when we all heard a thunderous voice from the other side of the closed metal doors that donned a big red sign that said SECURITY...

“I’m on my way back now Wanda. I can’t believe I forgot my cell phone to take pictures of the fatality over by your desk.. Just give me a few more seconds hun”.

All of our eyes went wide.. Even Tanks.. Especially Tank’s eyes as the doors he was standing in front of swung wide open..

We saw him put up his arms as a black dress loafer came right down but fortunately just missed him causing him to scream in terror.

Though the oblivious security guard in the dark blue uniform had just missed killing him dead, his scream did alert her to look down... She did and missed him at first.. But then she looked over her shoulder and that’s when she spotted him...

Tank took off running for us in a desperate sprint. Then he suddenly disappeared as a wall of pink flesh slammed down in front of him and closed.

Tank gave off a horrified scream as he was lifted up into the air...

“No, no, you don’t’ want me lady.. It’s those two down there! Get them instead! Noooooooo!”

If he could have pointed we might have been her next acquisitions.. But as it was his arms were pinned to his sides and he couldn’t move them at all as he was brought up to her pretty face.

“Well aren’t you a doll, little man!” I’m going to earn a thousand bucks over you! Come on, I’ve got some pictures to take of a squashed Little and then we can get you back to the detainment room. Let’s go honey you’re coming with me!”

Tank kept trying to plea his case that we were the ones and motioning his head in our direction but it was no use.. She wasn’t paying him any mind now as she lowered him into a pouch on her belt that she probably used for just suck occasions and snapped it shut once he was securely inside... And a moment later she was bounding back towards where Sammy met his fate with a spring in her step. Her handcuffs jingling as she past away out of sight.

With the doors wide open now yet slowly closing due to the door shocks above them that kept the doors from slamming too roughly we hurried inside to find a hallway with no cover except for the door inlets.. So if somebody else had come down the hallway we’d have a good chance of being caught too..

Luckily about five minutes later Nate Dog pointed to a vent that abutted the floor that seemed to have had it’s screen pulled out from the metal case just a tad.. Enough for two guys our size to slip in which we did.


There was a PVC drain pipe that came down from the ceiling and made a right angle at the floor.. Nate got up on it and told me that this led to the front of Sears and opened up right by the front doors allowing water from the mid roof to drain off and away from the building.

So we walked along the top of the pipe in the darkened dead space between the Security Office and the outside world..

We even chatted some too venting our stress and relief now that we weren’t being chased anymore...

“Damn John dawg, that was some heavy shit we just outran... We’re pretty much brothers in arms after something like that.” Nate was proud of our accomplishment.

“Brothers indeed Nate... How long have you been here now? I mean... You seem to know how to get out of every situation we come to... How long?” I inquired..

“Since it all started... I’ve been here that long.. And I’ve made it all with my wits... Not my brawn.. You see what happens when you don’t use your head at all times around here now don’t you?”

I eagerly agreed and told him that I was a now converted devotee of Nate Dog’s survival at the Arden Fair Mall training course.

We both had a good laugh at that as we continued through the darkened area..
Up ahead we could see a opening where the pipe was smaller than the wall by a good measure.. My path out of this hell hole I sighed in exasperation. What lied ahead I didn’t have the will to contemplate at present... One catastrophe at a time I pondered to myself..

On the walk towards the opening I had a few minutes to contemplate things as I balanced my feet on top of the circular plastic pipe...

I couldn’t get the image of that Sammy guy or what was left of him after seeing the results of a careless Giantess.... I looked at my shirt and saw his splattered blood... The floor was covered with approximately half of his body all crushed down into paste.. The other half adhering to the bottom of her high heel with chunks of his crushed body falling to the floor once it was lifted higher in the air in order for her to inspect the carnage....

It seemed to me that she was more weary of the mess he had made on her shoe rather than that she’d just ended somebody’s life... Perhaps that would come to her later... But the shock of seeing a person completely squashed was traumatizing to say the least.. I know that Nate had seen it happen several times as he had told me on one of our walking breaks.... So he was desensitized to it..

Me on the other hand... Let’s just say that the outside world is a much more dangerous for the likes of somebody my size then it had been when I first made my escape attempt.. Lethal in the extreme.

I didn’t feel sorry for Tank but even yet... Seeing a man grabbed up by a behemoth monster and nonchalantly tucked away in a leather pouch did not escape me either.. The teen trapped in his sister’s purse came to mind too.. Their formal physical strength being outmatched on a colossal scale now.. It wasn’t even a contest once they were spotted or handled.. Everything else was just wasted energy on their be halves... The futility of fighting a Giantess reinforced once again... My own family had taught me this but they were pretty much gentle with me... These other strangers did not have to be with someone that they did not know.

We were just pets to them now. To be put away only to be retrieved at their convenience.... The depressing reality hit me like a truckload of bricks.....

Then my wife’s face popped into my mind... I was so much safer with her around... I missed the scent of her skin and we still talked about her days at work and I’d try to diplomatically tell her about mine at home.... But we did talk.. That was better than what Nate Dog had.... He had a French Fry to comfort him these days.. A fry of all things...

I wondered what he would eat once his fry was gone..... Food, a daily concern of his.. Not of for me.. I had food all day long where I lived.... And people were not hunting me in order to collect some extra spending cash either..

Yes, being played with by the girls was humiliating.. Being raped by my mother in law along with my sister in law was pretty bad too... But it paled in comparison to life at the Arden Fair Mall.. It just simply paled..

...........

Nate Dog bend down and crawled along his belly . Pulling himself out of the hole in the cinder bock. And sliding down to the ground on the other side of the wall...

I followed suit as the fresh cool air hit us which was much better than the stale dusty air we had been breathing up until that spot.. The sun now beginning to set on the evening horizon as we looked around. The automatic doors to our left were closed now.. Nobody was using this entrance at present. A deserted park bench further away from the entrance to our right..

“Well here you are John Dawg.. We be brothers now... Just remember that.. We’ve been through one hell of a day. I’ve shown you the ropes of my mall... But if you ain’t staying here.. Where are you going to go now?”


I new exactly where I was going to go.. “Home.” I told him..

“But your house is miles upon miles away from this mall all things being relative to our current stunted sizes... How are you ever going to make back there?”

“ I don’t know.. But this place gives me all of the incentive I need to try.” We both had a good laugh at that...

“Here my brother.. Take this fry and use it to keep you alive on your long journey..”
He pulled it out and handed it over to me...

“Nate I can’t accept this.. It’s all you’ve got right now.”

“Oh, I’ll find another one or a piece of burger dropped by some fat chick.. I always do.”

Accepting his gift I looked it over... It was hard as a rock now.. A bit dirty too but it would have to do..

I leaned forward and shook his hand.. We both shook for a long moment and acknowledged our bond..

“Brothers!” I repeated with a smile.

Then I heard clapping in the distance...
We both turned around to see Kurtis and his other two thugs who had concealed themselves behind the leg of the mall bench...

All three brandishing their home made knives..

“Now wasn’t that sweet ?... Go ahead and kiss you two... Kiss each other goodbye. I’m going to enjoy wearing your shoes Nate Dog”


We were about to be a few pints of blood lighter if they had their way.. They immediately advanced with smug smiles on their faces..

Nate assumed a fighting stance. I just froze... Is this what it had all come to?



“John is that you?”

Everybody looked up to see a soccer mom wearing a pink and white sports jumper suit standing there in all of her gigantic glory... It was Marry Ellen.

Epilogue by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

In the End, We Get What We Deserve

Epilogue

Kurtis and his gang beat a hasty retreat with the intent to make it back towards the concealment of the mall bench... That was until a flip flop the size of a stretch limousine with a well darkened foot that had seen many hours at the local tanning salon dropped down from the sky and blocked their escape..

They tried to reverse directions and make a break for the wall drainage pipe until Mary Ellen’s hand blocked that route too. Then she simply corralled them with both hands until they made a crumpled fleshy mass within her palms only to be quickly deposited in her purse.

Leaning over and looking inside she informed them that she had heard and seen everything and that she and her daughters were going to see if they could teach them how to be humans again. And that she was sure that they would have tons of fun doing it too!

Just after this my wife came out of the front doors looking very distraught but scanning the ground for any signs of something.. Almost bumping into Marry Ellen she asked her in a desperate voice if she had seen a Little walking around by the name of John Carr.. And that I was about this big.. Her index finger and thumb spread apart roughly as long as my body..

Mary Ellen smiled and said;

“Well honey, do I have a treat for you!”
She bent down and engulfed me in her hand... Then she simply deposited me in my wife’s outstretched awaiting palms who had a very surprised and relieved look on her face.

“Here’s Johnny!” Mary Ellen gushed.

Me and Sarah both broke down and starting crying.. She brought me to her warm cheek and pressed me against it.. The tears rolling to my shoulder and continuing down my back..

“Things are going to be much different when we get home baby, you’ll see.”

Mary had viewed the spectacle for a few moments.. Then declared that she was going to go back home and put those hoodlums in a safe place until she and the girls could figure out what to do with them.

Just before she turned to leave we made eye contact.. Was she going to spill my past secret to my wife? No.. She simply winked at me and left, heading back to her sports utility vehicle to take the wailing and screaming Kurtis along with what was left of his crew to some unknown fate. With my wife thanking her profusely for her help.

I looked back over my wife’s fingers to introduce her to Nate Dog but he was nowhere to be seen... He had seemingly climbed back up into the pipe vent hole and vanished... I suppose he’d learned from experience to leave nothing to chance when it came to his independence..... I silently thanked him as my wife turned to take us home..



We now live in our own house again.. Sarah’s mother had given us the down payment and cosigned on the loan... She even helps with the mortgage payments. I think my wife’s little talk with her had persuaded the rich lady to come off of some of her nest egg earnings once she was made aware that Sarah knew everything...

All of the babysitting for Laura and Jessica happens over at Karen and Ann’s house now...Laura and Jessica are only allowed to be around me when Sarah can supervise them directly... She watches the two like a hawk when we are all together these days.





I now live in a posh doll house that sits on the bureau next to my wife’s bed.... We are very intimate these days as she’s discovered the uses for a man my size and how I can reach areas that normal size guys just can seem to touch.... My experience with her mother and sister coming to good use now.

I’m closely guarded by my wife at all times and on many occasions I ride with her concealed to work.. We’ve now come closer (literally) than we even were before I shrank.....

Last night after some very raunchy sex we laid on the bed.. I myself laying on the pillow besides hers....

Sarah looked up at the ceiling ... A look of confusion on her face...

“John?”
“Yes honey?” I replied
“ How did that lady know your name?”




It was a cool November morning when Nate Dog decided to go outside of the mall using his trusted pipe vent exit... He needed the air.. He was hungry as usual too.. But some fresh air might put him in a better mood than he’d started off the day with...

There at the bottom of the pipe was a pallet sized plastic baggy that was filled to the gills with all kinds of cut meats, breads, cheeses, and berries....

There would be many more to follow with one lone scrap of paper taped to their top.

Inscribed in pencil lead, the same single word upon it...

Brothers







Epilogue 2

The three men were busying themselves re-sowing the holes in the girls socks with needles the size of swords to them. It was a very awkward and laborious task .. All of the running and playing had taken their toll on the argyle footwear...

“Do you think it will be me or Lenny she takes into her room tonight boss?.. She took you last night remember?” Mike said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

“Shut the fuck up and sow unless you want to have to hand clean their huge sandals again Mikey.” Spat Kurtis.

All three of them were wearing florescent colored clothing picked by the girls themselves... It made it easier to find them and harder to accidentally step on them.. There had already been accidents.

“BATH TIME!!!!!!”

The three men had nearly jumped out of their skins when the two girls sprang up from beneath the table to loom over them like two shrieking monsters. They had stealthily crawled up to it and hid underneath in order to spring their surprise upon them.

With the stunned men’s ears still ringing they were swiftly grabbed up. Lenny who kept his needle in his hands had made a foolhardy attempt to stab Cheral’s index finger. The needle didn’t even penetrate her skin...

To which Cheral patiently pulled it from his grasp and gently laid it back with the other sewing tools on the table.

“You’re getting dunked a bunch of extra times for that Lenny... You know the rules for being mean.” Cheral said in a mock angry sort of way. The truth was though, his antics always thrilled her and gave her new possibilities for punishment and tease.

Mike and Kurtis were bunched up in Terra’s hands.. One in each vainly trying to break free from their fleshy embrace.. Terra just giggled as they tried with all of their might. Their irritation at being manhandled always amused her.

“Girls, no dunking them tonight and I want you two to get washed up after you’ve cleaned and put them to bed.. You’re to follow to your own beds after that.” Marry Ellen interjected having heard the commotion and noted that it was eight o’clock in the evening.. Only an hour before the girl’s bedtime..

The girls made a evil grin to each other as they promised not to be too rough with them in their bathtub which was really just a small plastic kidney bean shaped bucket made to hold enough water to perhaps sooth some aching hands or feet that most ladies kept near their couches or in a sink closet.

Mary Ellen shook her head, as she knew they were going to do the absolute opposite of what she had just told them not to do.

“And hand Kurtis over to me.. He needs another night of sensitivity training.”

“But mom, we wanted to bathe all three of them at once again!” Shouted the two girls in unison.”

“Hand him over now.” Mary Ellen said with her smile turning into a straight no nonsense expression..

Kurtis fell out of the soft sweaty flesh cave only to land on a much larger one. The fingers immediately closing and entrapping him in another unmovable embrace. This one more firm and less soft.

Even confined within a massive fist he could hear the girls play screaming and stomping off to their cleaning game in the bathroom with his two underlings... Well, former underlings.. The girls and their mother had decided that his crew was not allowed to be bossed around by Kurtis anymore and any infractions or deviations from this would earn him a swift time out... The three females observed him being rough and domineering with the other two and thought this unfair so decided to put a halt to such bullying as they had termed it..

The girls watched him like hawks now too.. So he could only lord over them when they were not around.. But lately the other two guys had been ratting him out in order to cure favor with the Giantesses who lorded over them. His authority over them waning by the day and hour now. Soon his top status would be just a memory lost in their new found democracy .. Well, for what that was worth... They actually lived in a Matriarchy which granted them a limited democracy amongst themselves. The girls and their mother retained the right to veto any vote they’d taken if the request or decision seemed unreasonable to them.

But this was a depressing fact for Kurtis to consider later.. Right now Mary Ellen had taken him back to her bedroom once again.

Kurtis was standing before a dark hairy wall with warm moist heat emanating from it.. The odor being a heady women musk mixed with a slight scent of urine.... His cloths being the first thing to be taken from him after they had entered her room as she had gotten them both onto her large sized bed to a more conveniently reclined position.

“Relax Kurtis, It doesn’t smell too bad, I washed up just before I brought you here tonight so that you can practice getting in touch with your feminine side again.”

Kurts’s didn’t want to look up.. He knew what she was holding over his head... It was the same thing she made him wear last night before he’d dove into her hot massive wet cave that would constrict like a python robbing him of his much needed oxygen.

“Put on the bikini Susan and start making love to my pussy like the whore you are. I want you to start slow, giving it many kisses and caresses... Then I want you to massage it before you get inside and make love to it you little tramp. And if you do a good job I might lick the breasts upon that tight little chest of yours.”

Kurtis with his head still down lifted his arm until he felt the clothing that had been lowered to his hand... It was time to become Susan again...

“Damn I miss the mall... Things are really weird out here in the suburbs.” Kurtis painfully contemplated as he began putting on the feminine swim wear.


Epilogue 3

Karen entered her apartment and put some things on the kitchen counter..
She immediately pulled off her shoes and utility belt.

“Hey you’re finally home!?” said a voice from around the corner and in the bathroom... Then a flushing of the toilet could be heard. After which Angie emerged.

“Sorry hon, you caught me taking a piss.. How was your day and why are you a hour late getting back from work?” Said the thin athletically built curly red haired lady as she sauntered over and gave the other in the uniform who had just arrived a kiss on her cheek. She was also completely nude.

Karen wearily walked over to the couch and collapsed putting her socked feet up on a foot rest to which a curious Angie sat on the floor in front of dutifully massaging her superior’s digits after removing the pitch black colored stockings.

“Oh it was a rough one Angie babe. But I managed to turn it around some.” Karen admitted while removing her button up shirt with the security patches embroidered upon the shoulders of. A smirked grin forming on her tired face.. Her eyes traveling to the box on the kitchen counter to give her lover a hint.

There on the porcelain tiles was a Nike shoe box sitting around Karen’s keys, hand cuffs, belt, and small jar of Vaseline that she usually moisturized her knuckles and elbows with. Nothing out of the ordinary except for the shoe box.

“What’s in the box Karen? Did you buy yourself or better yet, me a new pair of shoes?” Angie’s eyes lit up with curiosity.

Karen went on in sardonic sort of fashion, her exhaustion fading to the gentle and much needed massage happening to her feet.

“Well, there was an incident at Sears today.. Apparently a Little got squashed over in the ladies apparel section by a new hire named Judy.. I got the call from Flo.. Remember the older lady who works the counter there for extra money since she retired?”

Angie eagerly nodded now very interested in the developments of Karen’s day.

“Judy, this pretty seventeen year old working the summer months now that her high school is out, had stepped on one dead center and had turned him into a puddle of blood and goo.. I ran out there once I got the call and saw the whole scene but then remembered protocol and reached for my cell in order to take photos so that I could immediately begin documenting the fatality.. That’s when I realized that I’d forgotten it. You know how I forget things all the time..”


Angie gleefully nodded in acknowledgment but then her face turned a bit somber as she inquired.

“So who was the poor Little who got mushed?”

“We don’t know.. He didn’t have any ID that I could see and I certainly wasn’t going to fish through the gory muck.. That’s a job for the police and their forensics team when they got there I figured.. He was probably a feral Little anyway.. You know, the ones that try to live on their own in the dangerous world of big people?” Karen said with a laugh.

In fact both young ladies got a chuckle out of Karen’s remark.

“So anyway I go back to the Security Room and take my cell off of the counter and start going back so that I can take my important pictures but once I went out of the doors I heard a little shriek... Almost like a squealing mouse or something.”

Karen had drawn back her feet from her lover and stood to wearily begin pulling her pants down to leave herself in nothing more than her silky blue bra and panties. After which she continued her story while moving towards the kitchen counter.. Her mate holding onto her waist and being pulled along with Karen..

“So down on the ground, where I’d almost squashed one my own damn self was another Little... He tried to take off running but I made sure that he didn’t get far. It was cute to watch him try though...”

“Oh, was he glad that you found him hun?” A very intrigued Angie inquired.

“No quite the contrary.. He kept squeaking in my hand wanting me to put him down or something but instead I put him away. I did have a accident scene to cover after all.. I figured that he was another feral Little and I’d collect a thousand bucks for us and we could go to Santa Barbra for the weekend.”

“So is that what’s in the box.. A thousand bucks?!” An elated Angie asked.

“No, not quite honey.. You see. After I got done with the crime scene which was really just an accident scene I went back to the security room to begin questioning my little find... Little, get it?”

A smiling Angie kissed Karen on the neck acknowledging the joke pun.

“He actually bit my finger when I took him out of his containment pouch, the little bastard.”

Karen showed Angie the tip of her finger for proof... Angie just rolled her eyes.. There wasn’t even a red mark.

“So that’s when he starts cursing me and making all kinds of demands.”

Karen placed her hands on each side of the box lid and continued.

So I’m trying to calmly question the belligerent pipsqueak and I reach for him to try and calm him down and he produces a tiny knife and stabs my other finger with it.

“Ok, but what’s in the box baby?” If you’d put him in there he’d be squeaking and stuff so did you buy a new dildo for us or something?”

Karen smiled and continued.

“By then I’d had enough so I took his little knife thingy away and disrobed him too just in case he had another one.

He started spouting off how he had rights and that he knew that I was supposed to turn him over to the authorities and that I was the dumbest bull dog dyke that he’d ever met.”

Angie gasped.. She knew the temper of her lover and figured this didn’t end up good for the man.. Perhaps she was viewing a improvised casket on the kitchen counter instead... She silently listened though hoping that it was not.

“Well that was it so I took some electrical tape and I sealed his big foul mouth shut. He was swatting at me the whole time so I taped his arms behind his back too.. He was looking pretty cute by that time with all of his twisting and thrashing and at that point I remembered something.

“What did you remember?” I clueless Angie asked

“You remember how you thought a man in our love making might spice things up? And that how I said I’d be jealous and that I was against it.?”

Angie still not following her lead furrowed her brows and nodded.

“Well, what if we had a little mascot to give us a win , win solution? That way you get what you want and I stay happy too!”

Angie’s face got serious... “ Karen.. What did you do?”

Karen shrugged and guiltily went on.

“Well, I didn’t turn him over to the authorities like I was supposed to so we didn’t get a thousand bucks but... ”

Karen opened the lid to reveal a bound and gagged muscular Little taped over a sowing ball with his naked hind end sticking straight up in the air who was surrounded by cotton balls packed from corner to corner... The man at once looked up at the shocked red head and began trying to speak through the black electrical tape that reduced his shouts to muffled buzzing sounds...

“I got an extra box from the shoe department. The one you’re looking at right now, and stuffed him inside... Then I went over to the Right Aid pharmacy and bought some cotton balls and the sewing ball that you stick needles in so that he wouldn’t slide around in the car during the ride home.

Then I stopped at that adult sex shop on the way home. You know, Sex R Us, the one that we like so much and purchased a Little’s dildo for ten bucks.”

A confused Angie looked to her partner to see her holding up a quarter of an inch long pink rubber dildo. Karen retrieved the small jar of Vaseline jelly from the counter next to the box and after swiftly removing the lie, dipped the dildo into it..

Angie was speechless as Karen then immediately plunged the lubricated sex toy into Tank’s rear end. Tank immediately shrieked and convulsed in pain.

Pulling it out she handed it over to her mate who regarded the tiny instrument carefully.. The look of fascination on Angie’s face was mixed with awe and confusion as well..

Then Angie seemed to snap out of it, lowering the dildo back down to Tank’s behind and gently rubbing it up and down his crack.. All the while Tanking was heaving against the black colored tape that confined him the soft sowing ball that his body was wrapped around..

Angie’s exposed nipples began to harden as she gently feathered his ass with the rubber wand... Then she shoved it up his rectum too.. Giving the same result from the imprisoned Little as the last time.

She then pulled it out with her mind swimming with ideas...
A kiss to Karen’s mouth before those very ideas began flowing out of hers.

“Ok, Karen, get the video camera set up. I’ll think up some dialogue and we’ll put on a little live stream pony boy show for our S&M club!!!!
After that I think we’ll find out what a little mascot man can do for us in the butt plugging department!!

Both ladies were as giddy as girls on their birthdays as they hurried around their apartment to get their production and festivities set into motion...

Tank continued to scream and moan, his anus burning with pain.

The End
End Notes:

Thank you all very much for reading and commenting on this story.  I felt that it had reached a logical conclusion and it was time that one of my stories had just that.  An ending.

I hope that all of you who have read this story will visit some of my other ones or future ones to arrive.  I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

Thank you all very much once again.

Crocodile

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7316