Shrunk For A Speeding Fine by Vexed
Summary:

John was a man who got a speeding fine. As a result he was one of many people subject to the world's new justice system: RedCo's Reduction Program. Any crimes committed were now punished by shrinking the criminal and selling them to those who did not break the law. Crime rates dropped drastically, leaving only law-abiding citizens. But what of those that happened to break the law? Well, we'll see.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Insertion, Lesbians, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6015 Read: 51283 Published: March 22 2018 Updated: March 24 2018
Story Notes:

First story in my RedCo universe. This one will most likely best explain the basis of the RedCo universe, where the rest might only be based in it. 

 

I post all my stuff on my Deviant Art first so go check that out too :D

https://vexedstories.deviantart.com/

---------------------------------

1. Waking Up Boxed by Vexed

2. Hunting For Her Red by Vexed

3. Used By Milly by Vexed

4. Fun With Beads by Vexed

5. Trapped Inside by Vexed

6. Karen Gets Rid Of An Itch by Vexed

7. Laundry Day by Vexed

Waking Up Boxed by Vexed
Author's Notes:

This first chapter is from the perspective of our tiny protagonist, John.

John awoke to complete darkness surrounding him. This wasn't the sort of darkness a blanket provides after a good night's sleep, this was different. Lying flat on his back in what he can only imagine was a damp room, he struggled to grasp what was going on. 

Beginning to panic, John questioned everything: Had he fallen asleep in a closet? Where was he? The last thing he remembered was the court case... A ticket... Speeding... Was this prison? Beghast, John attempted to sit up to get his bearings. However, his new prison wouldn't allow for such movements as he found himself pulled back down to the floor by elastic ties that he had failed to notice before. What sort of prison tied the person to the floor? And why couldn't he remember much? He clawed at the ties that held him down but they refused to tear, budge or allow any sort of movement. He was truly stuck.

Suddenly the room shook and John felt himself pinned further to the ground by what he could only describe as an increase in gravity. His bondage held firmly in place. With a large thud, John's body was no longer strained by the force. The motion was merely a light sway now, a much preferable but nonetheless vomit inducing motion.

Remaining pinned to the floor of his swaying prison, completely unaware of where he was or how he'd got there, John considered how he got there: It couldn't be linked to the speeding, could it? A low rumble vibrated his entrapment, quaking his entire being. He couldn’t get used to this, the forces exerted on him from the speeding were less than this! A cruelly fitting punishment, he thought. 

After quite some time, John was briefly and rapidly propelled into a vertigo-filled daze as if he had been on the returning boost of a bungee jump. The launch was short lived as he soon found the motion transitioning back into the usual light sway. "This is a sick punishment!" he cried out to the walls around him, hoping someone would come to his rescue. Some sort of jail cell that throws him around, that's what this was! But why? Speeding is surely just a fine. So what had happened to his world?

John had went stationary now. No rumbling, no swaying, no bumps, no noise. He was completely deprived of all sensory input. It was a relief but he could feel his sanity dwindling.

With a sharp rip, the ceiling of John's prison peeled away from above him. Letting in a mind numbingly bright light. Dazed and blind, he tried to comprehend just what the ethereal brightness engulfing him was. As his eyes adjusted, shards of brown began to fall through the light. Blinking hard he opened his eyes to get a look of what on Earth was going on, still panicked and confused. His eyes adjusted to see that the brown shards falling towards him were the strands of hair that surrounded the face of a beautiful woman smiling down at him.

Hunting For Her Red by Vexed
Author's Notes:

This second chapter is from the perspective of the giantess character in the story, Milly. 

Aisle to aisle Milly searched. Where were they? She had waited months for release day yet she couldn't find any trace of them. Expectedly, they were sold out nationwide. She had been saving for months now, this was the first batch and the next would not be for many more months to come.

In a final attempt, she came to the last aisle of the store within her reach. It was desolate, almost apocalyptic. A diamond in the rough seemed to appear in the far corner, almost glowing due to the anticipation of her having such luck. Walking over to the box, she bent over to pick it up. Peering at the box she chirped with delight and read "RedCo Specimen 8475, Name: John Sharper, Offence: Speeding".

Milly could barely contain herself, she couldn't wait to get home! Placing the box into her basket, Milly walked through the aisle to checkout. An overwhelming glee could be seen in her step. Her hips having that extra bit of sway to them, just knocking her basket lightly. By the checkout counter, a commercial played over the radio: "RedCo, reducing trouble with just punishments. Creating tomorrow's society, today! Get your own Red (Reduced Human) today! Be part of the solution!".

Upon leaving the store, Milly placed the box on the passenger seat of her car and drove home. It was a fairly long drive, all day she had been searching for a store not sold out. Excitement overcame her just thinking about what was to come.

Arriving at her home, she picked up the box and slammed shut her car door. Approaching her front door, she fumbled with the box in one hand and her keys in the other. Stepping inside she wasted no time heading straight into her bedroom. She placed the box down on the bed.

"This is going to be perfect!" she squealed as she glared down at the box, almost too excited to tear into it; edging to the climax of the moment she does. Breaking out of her enchantment, Milly decided she'd prepare herself first, worried about wasting the moment. Leaving the box on the bed, she entered the bathroom for a shower.

Steam flowed out around her as she stepped out of the bathroom, donning only a towel. Having dried herself off already, she dropped it to the floor. As the towel fell from around her curves, her breasts bounced up into their usual perky position. The last few droplets of water glistened on her, accentuating her youthful skin and flawlessness. Her line of sight never breaking with the box, she slowly approached the bed it lay on. Her hourglass hips swayed as she walked, lightly reverberating the cheeks on her behind.

Eagerly, she stood over the box. Sparing no more time, she grabbed the corner and peeled it back. Throwing that part of the box to the floor, she peered inside. There he was, strapped into the box like a newly bought toy. He was her newly bought toy, she thought. And she couldn’t wait to get started.

Used By Milly by Vexed
Author's Notes:

This is where things get really good. John finds himself subject to Milly's lust.

John glared up at the goddess above him. She slowly reached in and pulled at his bondage, freeing him. John continued to lay there, expecting his limbs to not support any attempt at movement. Milly picked up his small body and cupped it in her hands.

With her new toy, she brushed the box out of the way and climbed onto her bed. "Hello", she bellowed down to him as she placed him between her legs, creating a pen around him. John fell back, from both the weakness in his long underused legs and the earth shattering view presenting itself before him.

Peering up from between the legs of this goddess was indescribable. Her magnificent skin, her perfect breasts, her legs the length of football fields, her perfect vagina sat between them almost glistening. "Wh... Where am I?" he projected to her in a mixture of awe and fear.

"You're in my house" she spoke lightly. John remained silent. "It's part of the RedCo Justice Program, any crime now is punishable by reduction. The crime rates are nearly at zero!" She smiled saying. "The first few thousand have just been released. People can buy a Red and do whatever they want with them".

John looked on in horror, scampering back slightly. "What are you going to do with me?" He worriedly asked. Milly gave a sympathetic smile, "too much to list, oh small one!". John couldn't begin to ponder what that meant, she seemed nice enough but then why would she purchase someone meant to be punished?

As John stared up at her as Milly leaned over to the side of her bed, her behind lifting off the bed slightly. She reached over and down by her nightstand, sliding the drawer open. From within, she pulled out what appeared to be a large flesh coloured dildo with a hole in the top. Placing it down in between her legs with John, Milly explained “so the hole here is where you go, it’s designed for little guys like you!”. 

Wasting no time, immediately realising her intentions, John bolted for the gap Milly had left where the bed met her knee. Stumbling over the creases in the sheets he approached the gap and dived towards it, looking up at the skyscraper her knee had became as he did so.

John’s world was brought to a swift halt as Milly straightened her leg, closing the gap. She giggled as she plucked him up by the leg, allowing his body to dangle freely. With all his strength he attempted to pull his leg free from her grasp but had no such luck. Milly yearned for this moment and she was done with the formalities. This man was hers now, he did not need an explanation nor a voice. Straightening his body out with one and holding the dildo with her other hand, she lowered John into the gap in the dildo. With a slight click, John felt a mechanism within the dildo latch onto his feet to hold him in place.

Admiring her handy work, Milly held the dildo out in front of her, she bit her lip with only the most sexual of intentions. John peered up from his fleshy prison in horror. Like the drop of a rollercoaster, John felt himself fall downwards towards the bed before stopping perhaps an inch above it. In front of him lay Milly’s glistening vagina, only this time her other hand was now there lightly stroking it. Milly moaned quietly from the pleasure she already felt. 

John felt his prison lurch forward at an increasing pace, like a train pulling away from the station. Milly sprawled herself out at the top of the bed as she pulled the dildo towards her, allowing her head to rest at the top. Shutting his eyes as he hit the target, John felt her juices cover him as he was pushed into her vagina. Her folds showed no sign of stopping the dildo, Milly was dripping with excitement for this.

The dildo, which was maybe 10 inches long, entered Milly up to the very base. She felt it fill her entirely, with only the tiny nub of John at the top noticeable as it tapped the back wall of her vagina. The pressure on John’s head was unbearable, he wondered how on Earth he was alive. Milly held the dildo here for a while, savouring the moment. John was now completely inside of her with no way out. She was feeling blissful.

John’s world was now complete darkness, he could hear the speedy thump of Milly’s heartbeat from here. She was excited, he could tell, and it wasn’t just the heartbeat that said so. Suddenly, John was instantly dragged back out of her. Getting only a second of air and a glimpse into Milly’s lustful eyes before he was plunged back inside her right to the base. This motion got faster and faster as Milly began to pleasure herself as she usually would, this time being far more intense due to her desires of complete control over a man being finally met.

Milly continued to pound the man-dildo into her, crying out in ecstasy as she did. John could feel her vagina getting tighter and tighter around him as the pounding increased in speed and force. Her juices seemed to only get more plentiful as the time went on. Soon, Milly was using all her strength to fuck herself with her new toy. Her vagina contracting in a way she had never experienced, she screamed out finally as she came harder than ever before around the dildo. John felt like he was about to be crushed under the extreme pressure, he tried to scream out but could not.

Collapsing further onto her bed, Milly starfished with her eyes shut, she was in a state she could only comprehend as true nirvana. The dildo sat mostly out of her, with the top quarter still inside. The pressure had relieved slightly, leaving John still inside but at least slightly more comfortable. 

10 minutes passed, Milly lay still panting from the wild ride that had just occurred. Carefully, Milly sat up, weak and shaking from the overwhelming body experience. She plopped the dildo out from her vagina and wiped the top slightly, which was covered in her juices. Unsatisfied with still not being able to see John, she brought it to her mouth and sucked the top. Taking it all in out of habit, Milly pushed John to the back of her throat and back again before pulling him out with a “schluck!”.

John looked up at her, battered and beaten. “Did you have as much fun as I did?” she asked, staring down at the frail man. Before John could speak, a bang was heard downstairs. Milly looked towards her door in fear. John was shocked to see this, how could this dominating woman be scared of anything? “Milly, I’m home, come help me with the groceries” a woman called out. “Oh shit, that’s my mother” Milly whispered to John.

Milly bolted to her clothes, throwing them on with the dildo still in hand. She looked towards the door, and back at the dildo thinking about how to next approach this. Running over to her night stand, she pulled open the drawer and threw John inside before running out of the room and downstairs.

John was still trapped during all of Milly’s plight. He couldn’t believe this girl could be so fearful of her mother, was this woman even more dominating than Milly? He figured he could at least count not belonging to her, then, as a blessing. As Milly threw John into the drawer he bounced along, hitting the back of it. It slammed shut leaving only a slither of light piercing the gap at the top.

Peering around with the light he had, John looked at the contents of the drawer from his limited viewpoint of the dildo prison. Terrified of what he had saw, John counted multiple more dildos, buttplugs with holes at the top, anal beads that looked like mini hamster balls, tampon applicators, a thong with hand and feet ties on the ass strip and more! His future was not bright. In fact, it was extremely dark.

Fun With Beads by Vexed
Author's Notes:

John manages to escape from the dildo only to find himself in more trouble.

Continuing to struggle, John shuffled in his entrapment. His feet still stuck in a rigid grip. With all his strength, he tugged away until he finally heard a satisfying click. Feeling the release, John immediately fell out of the end of the dildo and into the drawer.

Climbing to his feet, he rubbed his head in pain. Heading towards the light, showing no intent of resting or waiting around for that crazy girl to return. The light only showed so much, leaving much of the drawer unnavigable. Nonetheless, John pressed forward.

Tripping over something, John fell face first into a moist fabric. Tearing himself away, he scrambled off the fabric, he stared hard to figure out what it was. Recognising the smell and the consistency. He wretched. It was a thong of Milly’s, recently used seemingly, he shuddered. Stumbling away from the disgusting fabric, John reached the light. Peering up at the mountainous drawer wall, he considered his options. 

Milly had ran downstairs to help her mother with the groceries, leaving John trapped in the end of her dildo. Little did she know that he were to escape the clutches of it so quickly. “Hurry and get these groceries put away, then go out for a while, I’m having company over tonight”. Milly sighed as she obeyed, yet again her Mother was bringing someone over and all she wanted was to stay and use her new little Red.

Hours passed for John as he attempted to scale the drawer, but to no avail, he had failed each time. He lost all hope. He heard a feminine voice boom through the drawer, it sounded close. A more matured voice this time, rather than Milly’s youthful chirp. It vibrated his world as it came closer and closer, a conversation between two people clearly. He assumed the mature voice was her mother. Now closer, he heard Milly’s mother’s muffled words followed by another. A lighter voice, another feminine tone. 

They were right on top of him now. He could hear them clearly, two women giggling and playing with each other. “In Milly’s room?” one of them questioned. The one he assumed to be Milly’s mother responded “She’s not here, is she?”, they laughed. From what John could hear, the two women were lovers and had begun to make love to each other on Milly’s bed.

“Is there anything we could use to, err… Spice things up maybe?” the other woman said seductively. “I think Milly keeps her toys in her drawer” she responded, looking over to the nightstand beside the bed. She began to reach over, peeking inside. She brushed through a lot of the items until she found her item of choice. Plucking it out of the drawer, she displayed it to her lover. A line of semi-transparent anal beads. An obscure choice in having transparent anal beads, she thought, but Milly’s Mother didn’t ponder on it.

John heard their discussions, he was full of fear. Worried about them finding him, he fitfully hunted for a hiding place in the darkness. Diving for anything, John climbed into a spherical object and closed it around himself.

Soon the drawer lurched open, and John saw the hand fumble through it before him. Quickly, it reached over to his hiding place and picked it up. He found himself in the hand now of Milly's Mother and realised where he was.

As Milly's Mother held up the anal beads to her lover, John peered at the woman he was displayed before. She was younger than Milly's Mother, clearly. A blonde haired woman, perhaps in her early thirties. She was petite and beautiful. Alternatively, Milly's Mother had brown hair, like Milly, and she happened to be more curvy than her blonde lover.

As he was thrown around the ball like a hamster in an earthquake, John questioned whether it was a blessing or curse that the two giantesses hadn't noticed him. He watched them continue to fool around, keeping the beads in hand much to John's dismay.

“Put these inside me, my love” Milly's Mother passionately requested , handing over the beads to her lover. Taking them in hand, the beautiful blonde woman proceeded to suck on each. John saw this happening like a machine clamping down on each item in a conveyer belt. 

At the end of the line, John awaited the plump lips to enclose around his casing. One bead would plop in, she'd suck for a while, draw it out her mouth and move on to the next. Finally, the woman reached John's entrapment and, without savouring the moment, threw him inside. In complete darkness now, John could see nothing but hear everything. The noise of her sucking was deafening, followed by moans and the muffled giggling of Milly's Mother. Her tongue caressed the bead, throwing John from side to side in her mouth. 

Spitting out the final bead into her hand, she grabbed it between her index finger and thumb. John's vision, now obscured by the saliva, could still easily make out the horror that lay before him. 

Milly’s Mother had took the time, while her lover lubricated the beads, to bend herself over and present her large behind; it primed for the taking. While John could see a lot less, this was something he could not mistake. He screamed, he clawed at the latch that had closed over him until his fingers ached.

Facing away from the giant ass he was about to be entombed in, he continued trying to pry open his enclosure. Looking up with pleading eyes at the woman who held him, knowing she would not see. The only thing he could make out through the bead was her tongue sliding across her lips in a lustful stir.

John fell against the latch as the bead he was in began making its way towards the tunnel in the distance. He could see the other beads of varying sizes dangling down after him. He could not bear to turn around, for his fate was that of nightmares.

Milly’s Mother held her ass in wait, playfully shaking it as her partner homed in on her hole, she ached for them now. Finally at the hole, Milly's lover began pressing the bead against it, waiting for the moment it gave in to the pressure and allowed entry. 

John refused to turn around, he was defeated but he would not bear witness to his demise. Suddenly, he stopped temporarily with a thump. The bead kept moving slightly but had found a lot of resistance. Unsure of what was going on, John looked up and around but not still behind. What he saw shook him to the core: the darkened skin of Milly's Mother's anus had now begun to surround the bead. He watched, feeling only pure dread, as the monstrous anus began to swallow him. It slowly took in more and more of the bead.

He peered forward at the blonde woman as she pressed him further in. He smashed at the bead, hoping she'd see, deciding that being found could not be worse than this. The anus was now around most of the bead, leaving only a window for him now.

John knew he had maybe seconds before he was completely entombed. He continued screaming and banging at the only part of the bead uncovered. He thought he had locked eyes with the blonde woman as she seemed to double take. Hope was in his heart, he looked into her eyes, maybe he could be saved. Until sharply, Milly's Mother's anus fully engulfed the bead and he heard a strong moan vibrate through him as it did so. He was inside now.

Trapped Inside by Vexed

The blonde woman thought she had maybe seen something inside one of the beads. However, she shrugged it off and continued to push them inside. One at a time, the beautiful hole of Milly's Mother gave way to each bead. All six beads entered, leaving only a string with a small handle. The blonde woman looked at the handle and noticed a small lump on it. She looked more closely but Milly's Mother, rampant with sexual desire, pulled her over to her.

The two women began to make love on the bed, Milly's Mother underneath, leaving the string dangling out her asshole. Moaning as they did so, they began caressing each others bodies, rolling on top of one another showing no care for the bed of which they were on.

John was in complete darkness, with only slithers of light trickling in as Milly's Mother's asshole swallowed another bead. He could hear the deep moans reverberating through her body, along with the bubbling and gurgling of things he wished not to think about. At this point, he tried not to escape for obvious reasons. If anything, he tried to make sure the latch stayed closed.

As the women rolled around on the bed, John tumbled in her rectum. Crying out for any God that had not abandoned him, he received no response. He pondered what he would do when he was pulled out, figuring he'd have to wait for Milly to let him out and go from there. There was no hope for him, he feared.

Having pulled out a few more toys now, the two women were full speed ahead. The blonde woman pounded at Milly's Mother with the flesh coloured dildo. She writhed in ecstasy, clenching down on the beads inside her. Reaching orgasm she screamed out, creating an almost impossible contraction on the beads inside her.

As the orgasm exploded throughout Milly's Mother's body, her blonde lover grabbed the end of the beads. She pulled hard, gripping the entire handle. Thinking nothing of the click she felt, she slid the beads out, hearing even more of an orgasnic scream from Milly's Mother. All 5 of the beads came out, and she threw them down on the bed before lying down to accompany her panting love.

Having rested, the two women quickly entered Milly's bathroom and cleaned themselves and the toys up. Straightening out the bed and returning the toys to the drawer in a quick manner, they planted a kiss on the others’ lips. Milly’s Mother lovingly stared into the eye of the woman “you're the best I've ever had, Jennifer”. Jennifer gave a loving and playful smile. “You already know I think the same, Karen” she replied.

Karen, still feeling a good kind of sore, collected her clothes together. She slid her thong up tight against her previously used asshole and dropped her dress over her hips. Hearing the bang of the door as Milly returned home, they both exited her room. Having left no trace of being there, the door shut behind them.

Milly immediately walked up the stairs, exchanging hellos with her Mother and her “company” as they passed her. She ran straight into her room, and slid open the drawer. She quickly plucked out the dildo to find her Red was no longer there. Panic stricken, she hunted throughout each item and each drawer finding nothing. Everything was there and empty. Her dildo was empty, her thong was empty, her string of five anal beads all empty.

“Mommm! Have you been in my room?” She shouted down the stairs. “No of course not, honey, don't be silly!” Her Mother replied. Of course her Mother hadn't been, she had probably been in her own room with her Jennifer, Milly rationalised. So where was her Red?

John watched as the beads flowed out the asshole one by one as he was constricted by a clench he expected to burst his bead. As they did so, however, John found the string detach from him bead as the rest exited. He heard the scream of Milly's Mother orgasming right as her rectum clenched down around him harder than ever before. John held the bead in an attempt to ensure it stayed closed because he no longer trusted it to keep him safe.

Why hadn't he came out with the rest of beads? He wondered. It must've been these weird toys, they're designed for Reds like him. He hoped Karen knew of him  trapped in her rectum. 

Hope was clearly lost entirely for John as Karen had no idea he was there. She proceeded to make some dinner for herself, Jennifer and Milly. John bounced around her rectum constantly like he was in a marble race.

An hour passed and everyone sat around, as Karen sat down to eat she felt that familiar tickle in her asshole she had been experiencing all night. It was not unpleasant so she didn't mind, she put it down to having used those beads earlier. 

As they tucked into their food, Karen shifted again feeling the bead tumble inside of her. “There's this weird itch inside my asshole” she said, shuffling again. Jennifer smiled, knowing she had caused that with the anal play earlier. Milly, still upset from having lost her red but not wanting to show it, just reacted as normal “Ew why? Can't you go to the bathroom rather than tell us?. Karen responded “why do you think?” Before looking over to Jennifer and smiling.

Milly thought for a second about what it was, probably anal beads she figured. Anal beads… She pondered again. “Oh no no no” she thought. “Excuse me I need to use the bathroom" Milly said before running upstairs.

Entering her room she pulled open the drawer, pulling out her beads and counting them, five beads werenthere. Five beads! She specifically remembers there being six beads! The sixth was the detachable one! 

She ran to the stairs and peered down into the kitchen. She saw her Mother still shuffling from the itch in her asshole. Feeling the itch to the extent of having lifted her dress and stuck her hand down there to try and relieve it. Milly watched on in horror, unsure of what to do. She couldn't tell her Mother, she'd never get him back then! She needed to find a way to get him, she just prayed her Mom wouldn't need the toilet any time soon.

Karen Gets Rid Of An Itch by Vexed
Karen, still feeling the itch, continued to shuffle and clench her asshole as she sat. Tired of this damn itch, she jumped up slightly in her seat and slammed her ass down.

John felt his world rise suddenly as Karen lifted herself up and then, out of nowhere, John's bead prison smashed into her rectum wall as she slammed her ass down. As the bead hit the wall, it shattered.

Karen, feeling slightly better now, continued her meal in peace. Rejoining the table, Milly periodically peered over at her Mother's ass, concerned about her Red within her mother. Karen had stopped shuffling so much, Milly didn't know whether that was a good or a bad sign.

John cried out as he was now exposed to the extreme pressure and stench of Karen's gaseous rear. Now able to navigate, he approached her closed sphincter. Screaming and thrashing against it but John had no luck.

The, already agonising, pressure began to build up inside Karen's rectum. John peered around for the source but her rectum was mostly empty. Not realising what it was and at a loss, he sat at the closed exit defeated.

As the meal continued, Karen began to feel quite bloated due to the pressure in her rectum continuing to build. “Ohh my!” Karen groaned uncomfortably. Jennifer and Milly, now finished with their food, peered over to her curiously. “I think I have gas” Karen declared.

Milly, beginning to panic at this thought, quickly reacted “eww no not at the table!”. Karen groaned again “I can't hold it!” as she clutched her stomach.

The pressure filling Karen's rectum now pinned John to her anus. He felt her sphincter begin to twitch. Panicking he tried to pull himself away but he was stuck.

“I can't hold it anymore” Karen moaned again. Milly looked on in horror. Jennifer, smiling, said “just let it out babe”. And with that, Karen released the pressure within her. A loud, bassy fart shook the chair that Karen sat on. It continued for several seconds.

Karen's twitching anus twitched no more as it burst open from the pressure. John, having been pinned to it, was launched out with the fart. Immediately smashing into Karen's thong, he lay pinned to it as he was battered by the gas being released.

Karen sighed, satisfied with the pressure having been relieved. Jennifer laughed a hearty laugh as she heard this. Milly sat beghast, concerned for the wellbeing of her red. The stench filled the kitchen as they all sat around the table. “Sorry everyone” Karen said laughing.

John lay against Karen's thong, battered and beaten. He writhed in the stench. John was stuck to Karen's thong now, laying drenched in her ass juice.

Noticing the wetness in her thong, Karen excused herself from the table. Entering the laundry room, Karen turned back to be sure nobody was watching. Satisfied she was alone, she bent over and slid the soiled thong down her legs. Crumpling it up in her hands, she threw it in the laundry basket and went back into the kitchen.

John writhed again in the crumpled panties. He struggled as he attempted to climb out but Karen had bundled them up too well. He was completely stuck.
Laundry Day by Vexed
Having finished her food, Milly left the kitchen and retired to her room. Down about losing her Red to her Mother Milly huffed as she tidied her room.

Meanwhile John continued to struggle in the thong, making very little progress. He had thus far managed to create a small gap and could now see around him. Around John were the filthy undergarments of both Karen and Milly. He couldn't catch a break.

Milly, having tidied her room, collected up her dirty laundry and carried it downstairs. Entering the laundry room, she went over to the washing machine and threw in her dirty clothes.

John heard the movements but could not turn his head enough to see who had entered. Suddenly, Milly's sad face appeared above him as she picked up the basket. She carried the basket over to the washing machine and began loading it with the dirty clothing.

John watched on in horror as the clothing around him began to get thrown in. Finally, Milly picked up the thong that encased him and threw it inside. She shut the washing machine door.

Ready to turn it on, Milly looked into the machine as something inside caught her eye. She looked closer at it… Her Red! Full of excitement, she reached for the washing machine door to retrieve him.

Suddenly, just as Milly's hand clasped around the door, her Mother's hand appeared out of nowhere. “Stop playing with the machine Milly, just turn it on” she said authoritatively. Karen clicked the washing machine on.

Milly watched on in horror as the door locker and the machine began to fill with water. “Come on Milly, I need your help to clean up” Karen said, leading her into the kitchen. Defeated again, Milly followed her Mother. She hoped that her Red would survive the wash.

John watched as Milly was lead out of the laundry room. Still trapped in the thong, he pankcked as the machine began to fill with water. Soon the washing machine began to spin.

As it tilted over, John's panty prison was plunged into the soapy water. He tried to hold his breath as best he could as he was thrown around the washing machine.

It didn't take long for the thong to no longer be crumpled and, with that, John was free of its vice. The machine continued to spin, attacking him with clothing. John could no longer fight it and he soon fell unconscious.

John's eyes fluttered open. He was no longer in the washing machine. He tried to sit up but found he could not move. Peering up at his right hand, he saw that it was bound. John then checked his left and his feet and saw the same.

Suddenly, John saw his captor step in front of him. “I can't believe I nearly lost you again” Milly said smiling. She picked John up and held him out in front of her. “I'm never letting you get away from me ever again!” she exclaimed, ecstatic to finally have her little man back.

John tugged at his bonds erratically as she spoke to him. He couldn't get free, they were too strong. Walking her naked body over to her mirror, she held John in front of it.

As John peered at himself in the mirror, he realised where he was. The thong from the drawer! “You're mine" she said as she slid the thong up her slender legs. “I can throw out the rest of my panties, this is the only pair I'll ever need now” she declared to John.

John gulped a fearful gulp as she spoke. Continuing to rise, John finally reached Milly's ass. Milly unceremoniously pulled her thong all the way up. John watched as Milly's cheeks passed by either side of him.

Soon John was pressed taught against Milly's asshole as the thong sealed him within her cheeks. Milly, now satisfied, turned to check out her ass in the mirror. Jiggling her cheeks with her hands she was delighted to see her Red was now trapped and there was no way he was getting away this time.

Milly began putting back on her clothes. She pulled her skinny jeans over her ass, increasing the pressure on John as they squished her cheeks together. She was overjoyed.

John feared what the future held for him, knowing it was only bad things. His thoughts were cut short as Milly gleefully tilted her butt to the side and let out a small fart. John was blasted with stinking hot air as she did so, he writhed in disgust. “Get used to that, little guy” Milly laughingly said down to her ass as she left her room to continue her day.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7315