Little Shop Of Horny by RamsusXIII
Summary:

Young man finds his way to a curious little store that sells tiny people

Contains: Normal sized human male/shrunken human female, tiny girl meets giant cock and I don't mean of the bird variety


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4185 Read: 8618 Published: March 15 2018 Updated: March 15 2018

1. Little Shop of Horny by RamsusXIII

Little Shop of Horny by RamsusXIII

Nate stood in front of a fairly peculiar store in a fairly peculiar part of town, fumbling with a fairly peculiar advertisement flyer in his hands.

 

Looking For That Tiny Missing Thing In Your Life? A pet? A friend? A toy? Something to spice things up in the bedroom? Come on down to The Doll House! We guarantee we can give you exactly what you’re looking for!

 

A close friend had given the flyer to him along with a gift card for his birthday; encouraging him to check the place out and get a little something to relieve some stress. But he still couldn’t believe it; a store that sells tiny people? It had to be illegal. Right? Maybe it was just a themed sex shop that sold specialty sex dolls. It certainly looked like one from the outside. He couldn’t see anything through the windows; it was all nothing but a murky darkness. He was ready to assume they were closed, if not for the sign that said, ‘Come in! We’re open!’

 

Nate bit down on his lower lip, staring at his reflection in the window; a remarkably handsome fellow with short dark hair, bright green eyes, and smooth fair skin. He had the looks for sure, but was lacking in the confidence department; as evident by spending numerous minutes outside of a store he was 100% sure he shouldn’t go into. At the same time, he also couldn’t turn down a gift, and if a friend recommended it, what could go wrong?

 

He glanced around nervously before taking a deep breath, gripped the door handle and opened the door.

 

“Waaaah!”

 

A bright rush of light filled his eyes while an unseen force coiled around his body and yanked him forward; as if a large hand suddenly grabbed him and pulled him into the building. The scent of apple and vanilla filled his nostrils as his vision returned to him, revealing what he couldn’t see before.

 

The store seemed just like any other; large shelves with numerous products arranged neatly upon them, all forming rows that guided toward the counter in the back. It was all fairly small, with moody purple lighting with hints of pink setting the tone of the shop. It really just seemed like any old sex shop.

 

“Welcome to the Doll Houuuuuuuuse!” a cheery voice suddenly piped up next to him.

 

“Gah!” Nate jumped in surprise, nearly stumbling over, “Don’t do that!” He yelled.

 

“Whoopsie! Didn’t mean to scare ya!” Spoke the greeter; a fairly short, pale skinned, young woman with long hair as dark as night; dolled up in a frilly red and black gothic lolita get up. Her eyes were a burning crimson, accentuated by her dark eyeliner with dark lipstick on her full lips bringing it all together.

 

She clasped her hands together and slowly bent toward him with a wide, devious grin; revealing a rather curious set of pointed fangs, “How may I help you today? Picking up an order? Or are you a volunteer?”

 

Nate blinked his eyes at the strange woman, trying his hardest to suppress the urge to leave immediately. “V-volunteer? Order? N-no, I uh, I’m new, I have this thing here,” He fumbled at his words, holding up the flyer and pointing to it.

 

The woman’s eyes widened alongside her grin, “Ooooh! One of our flyers! I see! A new customer!” She swiftly pointed toward the back of the store at the counter, where there seemed to be another woman standing behind it, “Mana will take care of you there.”

 

“Oh sure, thanks,” Nate said to the strange girl, giving her one last look before heading down the nearest aisle towards the counter. He immediately noticed there were numerous signs placed about, all having the same warning of ‘Look, but do not touch.’ Which served well to draw his attention to the products on the shelves.

 

Upon the numerous shelves were various boxes, containers and packaging all housing tiny human figures within them. Putting the ‘Doll’ in the ‘Doll House’, Nate quickly thought. What he mostly found peculiar were how lifelike they all seemed; none of the figures seemed remotely doll-like. No obvious plastic, rubber or porcelain material, no empty eyes staring soullessly. Whoever made these was certainly a master of their craft, they actually seemed like tiny humans.

 

They were all fashioned out in various clothings and poses, while all being appropriately labeled. There was a ‘Sexy Cowboy’, a tiny muscular man dressed up like a shirtless cowboy, posing attractively towards the outside of the box. There was ‘Princess Pea’, a lovely young woman with long, golden blonde, braided curls dressed in a regal, light blue dress. Another one, ‘Crazy In Love’, a large container containing a bedroom motif, with a tiny naked man and woman in bed mid coitus—

 

Wait, are they moving?!

 

Nate leaned in closer with widening eyes, and then the pair looked right back at him with a very desperate gaze that pretty much said ‘Help us!’ before their eyes shot open and they quickly went back to performing their act, as if they were caught doing something they weren’t supposed to.

 

There was no way they were actual people. It had to be a clever animated set up, that’s all it is, Nate thought to himself once more before continuing further down the aisle.

 

There was another one on display, no box, no packaging, only on one of those pose stands made for figurines. Another woman, this time in a red dress, posed as a singer and looking just as human-like as the others. Nate decided to take a closer look, having an intense need to confirm his suspicions. A gentle hand reached toward the tiny ‘figure’ before a pale hand with black nail polished fingers seized his wrist, squeezing it tightly.

 

“HEY! Didn’t you read the sign?!” A familiar voice warned, the girl from the entrance, “No touching!” Her voice was far less cheerful and carried a tone that sent an intense chill down Nate’s spine. Her hand squeezed at his with a strength that greatly betrayed her size. She leaned up on tiptoe, getting right in his face as her fiery eyes seemed to burn holes into his. “You’re new here so I’ll let you off with just a warning. Follow the rules unless you want to face an eternity of regret. Keep your grubby mitts away from the goods. Look as much as you want but keep your hands to yourself, got it?!”

 

“Ow ow! Alright alright! I got it! Lemme go, you’re gonna break my hand!” Nate whined.

 

The strange girl scoffed and swiftly released him, bouncing back onto her feet, “Just go to the counter already.”

 

“Y-yeah, I’m going, but quick question are these dolls really—”

 

“Go. To. The. Counter!” She interrupted, “Ask your questions there!” She scowled, pointing down the aisle.

 

“I’m going, I’m going!” Nate cried, quickly heading towards the rear of the store.

 

Favoring his wrist, Nate slowly approached the counter where another odd woman was hunched over the counter-top, head in her hand, chewing bubblegum and flipping through a magazine. She had platinum colored, wild mane-like hair, with similarly colored eyebrows and eyelashes to match. Unlike the girl at the front, she was dressed in simple, black, business casual attire; quite suited for the workplace, with a dark purple apron that said “DOLL HOUSE” in bright pink letters on the front, with an accompanying name tag that said “Mana.” Her skin was cinnamon colored, her ears were curiously pointed like an elf’s, and her eyes were a gorgeous gold. She also smelled of vanilla.

 

Nate slowly began to wonder if everyone at this strange place was visually unique. “Um, excuse me,” He spoke up.

 

“Yeeaaaaaaaah, what is it?” Mana replied, clearly annoyed that she was being interrupted from doing nothing. Yet despite that, her voice was curiously alluring with a bizarre, otherwordly feel about it. “Oh um, the girl at the front sent me back here.”

 

“You don’t say,” She flipped a page, “You placing an order? Making a return or an exchange?”

 

“Um, no. I just, uh, this,” Nate held up the flyer and pointed to it, “A friend recommended this place to me, though…I’m not sure what kind of place this is.”

 

Mana’s eyes suddenly drifted upward from her magazine in the midst of blowing a bubble and then popping it. A small smile appeared on her face as she stood straight up, revealing that she was at least a head taller than Nate, “Oh! A newbie! Well that changes everything,” She stepped toward the back, knocking on a door a few times before opening it, “Oh darling! We got a brand new customer here, he’s got a flyer!” She called out before returning to Nate at the counter, “The manager will be right with you. He’ll help you with everything you need.”

 

Within mere moments, a handsome man with light, tanned skin, dressed in sharp attire stepped out from the back with a bright grin on his face; sporting a fine suit with shiny, leather black shoes, black pants and a black dress shirt covered by a snazzy dark red jacket with black trims. A pair of fashionable, black frames adorned his face; going quite well with his dark brown eyes and his short black hair. Compared to the women Nate came across, this fellow seemed relatively normal in comparison. He was roughly as tall as Mana, putting him over 6’ in height easily.

 

“Well well! Isn’t this a treat? A brand new customer!” Spoke the curious man, holding a bitten apple in one hand as he strolled past the counter, “I’ll take it from here, my dear. Could you work that order for me in the mean time?” He regarded Mana while approaching Nate.

 

“But of course, I’m sure you’ll do your best to make sure he’s a returning customer, yeah?” Mana flashed a grin before disappearing into the back.

 

“All that and then some,” the man said with a grin before taking another bite of his apple. “Now then,” he turned his attention to Nate and smiled, “I see you’ve managed to acquire one of our illustrious flyers. I always love seeing a new face. So who do I have the honor of meeting here?”

 

“Oh uh, my name is Nate. A friend of mine gave me one of yours flyers and—”

 

The main raised his hand with a shake of his head, “I care not the reasons that brought you here. The important thing is that you’re here. I can see it in your face, in those curious eyes of yours. No doubt you’ve asked yourself numerous times, ‘Why am I here?’, am I right?” He grinned.

 

“Well—”

 

“Of course you did. I’ll let you in on a secret, Nate. Those flyers don’t just appear for anyone. Your friend had that flyer because she had a powerful craving, a strong desire. She gave you that flyer because you have one too. Thanks to that, you found this place, and through this place; you can satisfy your desires as well,” said the man.

 

“But mister, I—”

 

“Call me Lucian.”

 

“Lucian. Yeah well, I’m not sure I have this craving or desire you’re talking about,” Nate said softly.

 

Lucian placed a hand on Nate’s shoulder and smiled, tossing the apple into a nearby trashcan, “Believe me, you do. You just haven’t realized it yet. You wouldn’t be here otherwise. Tell me, have you gotten a look at our products?”

 

Nate looked back towards the shelves and nodded slowly, “Y-yeah. About that. Are those REALLY tiny people?”

 

“Indeed they are, my young friend. People who have abandoned their old, mundane lives to provide a service into helping others,” Lucian explained.

 

“I can’t imagine anyone that small could service anything,” Nate replied.

 

Lucian waggled a finger, “Don’t think as small as they are, my friend. Think of people who have pets. Pets can be creatures of comfort, they can give someone purpose by having them care for something. They can even make a person feel superior knowing a creature relies on them.”

 

“But these aren’t animals, they’re people,” Nate protested.

 

“Are they? At that size there’s very little they can do for themselves. However, there’s plenty they can do for you. Take a walk with me,” Lucian urged, throwing an arm around Nate’s shoulders and practically dragging him along with as he took him for a stroll through the store. “You see, Nate, what we offer is something no one else can. Take your friend for instance. She had a bad breakup, did she not?”

 

“Yeah, that Jeff guy. He was a real asshole.”

 

“She found her way here and was a little concerned much like you. But then she found him, one of our very own dolls that looked and sounded just like him. Purchased him instantly. A day later she was back here, looking like a brand new person, thanking us. I’m sure you noticed an uplifting change in her behavior as well,” Lucian grinned.

 

“Now that you mention it,” Nate mumbled, bringing a hand to his chin in thought. His friend’s mood seemed to have changed overnight. She was so torn and broken up over what happened with Jeff, and then it was like nothing ever happened and she was better than ever.

 

“You can be helped too, Nate. Think less with this,” Lucian tapped his finger against Nate’s forehead, “And more with this,” He poked Nate’s chest.

 

Nate listened to Lucian’s words, nodding slowly as he came to a steady understanding of it all. He still wasn’t sure about all this, but he was certainly curious. VERY curious. “I guess it couldn’t hurt.”

 

“How about we try less convincing and more getting right to the think of it? Tell me what you’re looking for in a partner, hmm? Looks, personality, the whole nine yards. Let’s see if we can’t find exactly what you’re looking for.” Lucian grinned down to the young man.

 

“Uhm…well. A girl of course. Preferably a brunette, hazel eyes, slender figure. Uhh, kind of a shy and timid girl that knows how to get into it in the bedroom…geez this is embarrassing,” Nate muttered.

 

Lucian let out a warm chuckle and guided Nate down one of the aisles, browsing the shelves before his eyes lit up; immediately reaching for a container containing a tiny woman with the physical attributes the customer desired. “This should do nicely,” He said while placing it right in Nate’s hands. “And as a bonus, I’ll let you have her on a ‘try before you buy’ plan. I can tell there’s still some unease in your heart. But I promise you, after tonight all your doubts and worries shall be erased.”

 

++++++++++

 

Nate stepped into his bedroom with recently acquired “trial” in tow. If it wasn’t for the fact he was staring at the real thing, he’d think it was all some sort of weird dream. Even after he arrived, he still couldn’t help but peek into the transparent container; curious green eyes leering at the tiny woman within. She could only stare back at them while huddled up against the opposite side of the container.

 

“It’s still so unreal,” Nate murmured to himself before sitting down upon his bed. He swiftly opened the container and fished out the little one within, gently pinching her tiny form between his thumb and his index and middle finger. She was lifted up towards his eyes; deep green pools looking over her with an observant gaze. “You’re the real thing huh?” He lowered her into the palm of his other hand; those same fingers staying close to brush and rub all over her. She squirmed and wriggled accordingly; letting out short, heavy breaths as those massive, warm digits rubbed over chest and legs.

 

“Got a name?” Nate asked. The girl immediately quivering in response from the sheer strength of his voice and his heated breath rushing over her.

 

“Amanda,” She squeaked breathlessly. Between the speaking giant over her and those invasive, impossible fingers; she had some difficulty keeping it together.

 

“Mandy,” Nate replied with a smile, scooting back in his bed to get more comfortable. “You’re the spitting image of a girl I liked once. A girl named Jennifer. I think I understand what Lucian was trying to do for me. Say, how long have you been shrunk?”

 

“J-just a few months. Ha-half a year maybe? L-look, before all this I was just a student trying to pay off some debts and— urk!”

 

Part way through her explanation, Nate’s fingers curled tightly around her puny form, forcing her arms to be pinned to her sides and her legs pressed together as he held her in a tightening fist. He squeezed firmly, causing her to clench her teeth with a pained groan.

 

“I didn’t ask for your life story,” Nate interrupted, relaxing his fingers slightly, “All I care about is if you’ve had an experience being with someone many times bigger than you.”

 

Amanda whimpered slightly before slowly nodding her head, “They make sure to prepare us for any tasks our future owners might have us do…or what they might do to us,” She replied.

 

“Good, that’s all I needed to know,” Nate whispered as he laid back in bed, holding Amanda between his fingers once again as he undid his pants with the other; quickly ridding himself of the lower garment. He murmured softly as he now laid there in just his shirt and his dark gray boxer briefs; noticeably tented with an erect bulge. Lucian was right; he had some hidden need to do this, and having this tiny woman in his clutches; her life literally in his hand, confirmed this strange desire.

 

He wanted to feel her against him. He wanted to overwhelm her completely. He wanted to feel like some kind of God.

 

Nate bit down on his lower lip and lowered the fun sized female down towards his groin, cupping the his hand behind the girl as he pressed her firmly against his underwear-clad bulge; smushing her up against his goods with a warm moan. He quivered slightly as he began to rub at himself; listening to the muffled squeaks and feeling her wriggling down below.

 

“Mmm, good girl,” He practically purred, lifting his hand along with Amanda only to plunge it directly into his boxers, subjecting the poor woman to the hot and masculine-scented confines. He pressed her up against his warm, heavy balls; full and rounded from pent up desires, rubbing and kneading her into them while his body quaked with pleasure and excitement. Amanda whined with unheard, muffled protests as she was practically smothered by his balls; her face and her tiny manhandled form pressed, squished and knead into those rounded cumfactories, forced to breathe him in; completely subject to her new owner’s will.

 

Nate slowly started to pant, quite surprised he’d enjoy this feeling as much as he currently did.  Subjecting someone, completely against their will and entirely powerless to stop you, to this treatment was as mentally stimulating as it was physical.

 

He slowly relieved her from his nuts, steadily dragging her up along the smooth, leathery skin of his shaft. He coiled his fingers around his hardened dick; gripping her tightly against it, pressing firm and flat against that throbbing girth while his body quivered and rumbled all around her as she endured his squeezing.

 

“F-ffffuck,” Nate whispered, stroking himself, taking his brand new soon-to-be-purchased toy for a joyous ride along the length of his member; curling his toes and delighting in the lustful bliss of not only pleasing himself, but also having a fairly insignificant individual who was utterly dwarfed by his own dick.

 

Nearing his climax, he gave Amanda and himself a firm squeeze before relaxing his grip; pulling back his hand to lower his underwear just below his knees. He glanced down past his heaving chest and stomach towards his tiny plaything, who was preoccupied with peeling her face from his dick; gasping in fresh air after having been forced to breathe in his crotch. Their eyes finally met and Amanda began to shiver in anticipation, in fear of what may come next.

 

“Finish me off,” Nate ordered, letting his hands rest by his side with a warm sigh, “This is a good chance to make yourself useful. Let’s see if a little thing like you is up to the task. It wouldn’t be any good for you if I were disappointed in a product, right?”

 

“Easy for you to say,” Amanda grumbled. It was always a tall order to entertain a dick thicker than your entire body and nearly three times as tall. She may have been a bit of a size queen in her old life, but this was quite ridiculous; she could have used his dick as a bed! Either way, she had a task to complete.

 

She began with a simple start; using her tiny hands to work Nate’s phenomenal phallus; pushing, pressing and kneading with her fingers at the hard, hot, pulsating flesh. She felt the relative giant’s body quake, accompanied by a thunderous, warm moan, giving her a good sign that she was doing something right.

 

Keeping up on the sexual offensive, Amanda started to work her body into the mix. She straddled her prospective owner’s titanic cock as much as her tiny legs would allow, letting out a breathless moan as she started to rub herself against it. Her hips rocked and rolled as she ground herself up against the titan’s thickness; her girlhood pressing and bucking against the hard, smooth flesh of that enormous dick. She pressed her breasts up against him while her face met with that shaft once more; kissing and licking hungrily in desperate, needy worship of Nate’s member. Her hands and arms hugged and squeezed where they could; also doubling as support to endure the quaking nature of that rapidly pulsating member and the quivering of Nate’s massive body.

 

“Mmmph,” Nate moaned, bringing his fingers behind the tiny girl once more, pressing her into his dick and slid her up to the tip, where she was promptly greeted with the ooze of his precum; the tip of his member already wet and sticky with the leaking of his hot love juices. “Here, just a bit more,” He murmured in his lustful bliss.

 

Amanda didn’t have much of a say in the matter having been forced to endure her trial master’s whims; her body forcefully brought up to that sticky surface and her face forcefully dragged back and forth by a mere thumb across the hot, goo slicked surface that was the dome-like top of the giant’s meat tower. She merely rubbed, licked and kissed where she could, doing her best as a simple pleasure toy for a greater being.

 

Nate’s intense groans shook the poor girl to her core. His body spasmed and quivered as his climax struck; the relative giant pressing his tiny toy over the tip, subjected her to the brunt of his release. He blasted her with a thick load of his hot, sticky white seed; packing enough force to launch her off of his member, that is, if not for his massive hand holding her down. She was forced down against the head of his cock, forced to endure the remaining loads as she took load after load until there was nothing left; leaving her coated in the gooey stuff.

 

“Not bad…not bad at all,” Nate murmured in his afterglow, glancing down to his seed-soaked plaything with a tired smile. “I think I’ll be making a purchase after all,” He sighed with bliss as he sank into the bedsheets, reaching over to the side table with his free hand to grab some tissues to mop up the mess with.

 

++++++++++

 

“I knew I’d see you again,” Lucian beamed proudly once he saw Nate grace his store once again, “And judging by the look on your face and that glow emanating from you, I can tell you had quite a night.”

 

Nate smiled in return, approaching the counter with Amanda and her container in tow, “That’s an understatement for sure. It was one of the best nights of my life, and I’m quite happy to say you have a brand new customer!” He declared as he set the container down.

 

“I’m rather pleased to hear you say that,” Lucian grinned to the younger male, “I also take it that you’ll be a frequent customer as well.”

 

“You better believe it,” Nate replied.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7299