Child's play by Loli
Summary:

Doing fun stuff to unfortunate people due to boredom. Kid's will be kids!


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9817 Read: 65485 Published: March 08 2018 Updated: March 02 2019
Story Notes:

Fun giantess children!

1. Waking up to a new day! by Loli

2. New sensation's by Loli

3. Waterlogged by Loli

4. Breaking rule's by Loli

Waking up to a new day! by Loli
Author's Notes:

First time making stories here. Long time lurker. the usual stuff.

Please enjoy and I hope you like it!

 

 

If you had to choose a place to be the worst in the world where would it be? Would it be a country? A state? Possibly a single city or even just simply a house? What makes something so terrible? The area? The climate? Or even just the people? What makes certain places so terrible to be in?

Well… if you’re Beatrice, it would simply be… the boredom. Any place you could be in no matter where is adherently boring. To a child, especially one of only five years of age, everything is boring unless it’s trying not to be. But no one tries!

The outside world is stupid, the TV has nothing fun to watch on it, and whenever she goes on the computer to do things her Mother always says she can’t look up stuff that amuses her. Oh, what amuses her you might ask? Well… that would simply be… the little people who live among you… Or more, what she can do with them…

 

. . . . .

 

“N-No, no please don’t! Have mercy, please!”

“Don’t kill us! Stop!”

“We’re people, not toys, don’t do it!”

 

Tilting her head to the side, a young Beatrice smiled as she sat on the ground in her favorite pink dress. If one were to look at her, they wouldn’t see anything more than an exceptionally cute little girl. Long flowing red hair that was silky and down to her back. A Mischievous smile that held the crux of childish curiosity on her face. And of course, a lovely voice that no one could say no to. That is… unless you were any of the unlucky souls currently trapped in the child’s house. Letting her mouth hang open as she let the other people in front of her see, Beatrice, giggled as she felt the wiggling feeling on her tongue. It was breakfast time! Tilting her head back as the man she had on her tongue screamed, the child gulped him down whole as she enjoyed the tingling feeling it gave her. This feeling... she lived for this feeling!

Sitting with her legs in a circle, the little redhead grinned with devilish delight as she saw what appeared to be about fifteen? No, sixteen more little people all scurrying on the ground in front of her. This morning was better than most! Usually, she only saw about seven or eight of them!

After moving out of state and to their country home to a rather populated city, Beatrice had been excited to see something fun for a change. But sadly for her, it was all just as boring as her old home. Only this time, she didn’t have her friends to play with anymore.

But… she discovered something even better. For some unknown reason, each time she went to bed at night, in the morning… there would be a random number of people, suddenly appearing in her house. But, they weren’t regular humans. They were tiny! Always ranging from a few millimeters to about two inches but never more, she found them day to day scattered in different areas of her home. She didn’t have a clue as to what was doing nor did she honestly care though. She had finally discovered an end to her ever longing boredom… with them.

The one thing about Beatrice was simple. She had a philosophy… something that children usually didn’t have at her age. If it made her happy, keep doing it. If it excited her, keep doing it. If it made her feel tingly and pleasant, keep doing it. No matter what the case, if it fought off her boredom, go with it.

And of course, she did. Reaching her pudgy fingers down, the redheaded child giggled gleefully as she picked up a screaming man between her fingers. Looking the person over closely, Beatrice smiled as she saw how he was dressed. He wore one of those suits her daddy used to wear so he was probably important at some point. But that didn’t matter now that he was her new toy.

“Tell me what you hate.” Struggling frantically in her fingers, the man screamed louder before crying out in pain as the two fingers began to tighten around his midsection. She was squishing him like some kind of a bug! “I said, tell me, what you hate!” Beatrice grinned, her sadistic smile scaring those who had never seen it on a child before.

As a younger girl, the thought of killing bugs was pleasant to Beatrice. They were weak, insignificant, and most importantly, abundant. The fact that these humans fit all of those categories meant only one thing to her. They were bugs. Bugs to be played with and toyed with until she felt tired and reset them for the day. New bugs came and went but they were all expendable in the end.

But, one thing she loved even more… was seeing the look of fear on these bugs! They could respond and tell her what they didn’t like… and it made her all tingly inside just knowing their deepest fears! Giving the businessman another sharp squeeze of her fingers, the tiny creature soon screamed before her fingers pressed together silencing him.

Pouting as she rubbed her fingers back and forth, Beatrice huffed angrily before flicking what remained of the now dead man away. “Stupid bug. Ok, who's next?” Grinning widely as she saw the absolute look of horror cross all the other faces around her, Beatrice giggled gleefully before scooping up a handful of the group she saw close together. They made it more fun when she had a lot!

Looking down at her catch, the redheaded deviant licked her lips as she saw two guys both dressed in simple tee-shirts and jeans and a woman in a jacket and sweatpants. “Let's play again! What are all of you scared of?” She always asked this… but usually, they didn’t answer her. To bad for the ones who did though…

Moving her other hand up to her mouth, Beatrice hooked her cheek to the side before pulling it open to show the inside of her mouth. “ar ou ared of eing ean?”(Are you scared of being eaten?). Seeing the look of horrified confusion pass over their faces, the child grinned before curling her fingers around her hand.

“Or, are you scared of being crushed like little buggies?” Feeling that tingling sensation travel through her as she saw the woman bursting into tears and the men squealing on their knees Beatrice giggled gleefully. “How about I drop you on the ground? Does that scare you?” Tilting her hand to the side as she watched the three people beginning to slide, Beatrice smiled viciously as she watched one of the men and the woman grip onto her hand as she tilted it all the way… while the other fell right off of it.

Eying the man who fell as he splatted into the wooden floor in front of her, the people still on the ground continued to scream as she ran around helplessly. Why did they always run, they had nowhere to go. These bugs were less than half an inch in size. They couldn’t climb her feet!

Giggling some more as she adjusted her hand again, Beatrice looked towards the clock next to her bed before pouting. Was it almost 8:00 am already? She had to go to school! That wasn’t fun! She wanted to stay home all day and squish all of the buggies in different ways like she did on the weekends!

Sighing in sadness, the little girl looked at the remaining bugs still skittering around on the floor before reaching her hands down. “I guess you toy's don’t want to play today. Oh well.” Scrapping her pudgy hands over the floorboards, the redhead soon either crushed or gathered the remaining people together before scooping them all up in her hands.

Looking back down at the bloodstains of the three people she had flattened, Beatrice shivered with delight before standing up. “Ok, time to do the thing!” Cupping her hands tightly to hide the remaining bugs from sight, and so they couldn’t see where she was going, Beatrice giggled all the way towards her door before nudging it open with her foot.

Maybe if she was lucky she’d see some more bugs on her way! They always made such loud noises before she popped them with her toesies. Moving towards her and her sister's bathroom, Beatrice nudged the door aside before looking in. It seemed none of her sisters were up yet. That was good! She had to make sure she refilled the tank!

Moving towards the toilet, the little redhead kept a sadistic smile on her face as she looked down at the open bowl. This was the best part! Cracking her fingers open to sprinkle the screaming bugs into the large porcelain bowl, Beatrice sighed happily as she listened. That noise always made her happy.

Closing her hand back up with only about five or six left, the little 5 year old moved the top of the tank aside before tossing the few that were left into the back of the water reserve afterward. She had learned how the toilet worked about a year ago and this had been one of the best things to do with her bugs!

Moving the top of the tank back in place, the child looked back down now at the not so empty bowl as she saw about seven people trudging toilet water inside of it. “Ok, bugs! You’re lucky because I don’t have to go potty so you’ll just have to stay in there for now.”

Watching the relief pass the faces of the different people there, Beatrice squealed. Giving them fake hope was great! It made it so much more fun when she took it away! Turning around, the little redhead ran out of the bathroom before making her way down the hall. Stopping at her younger sisters door, the child pushed it open before looking down at the groggy face of her three-year-old sibling.

“Good morning Hayley! Guess what I got!” Looking up at her sister, the three-year-old blonde soon smiled before reaching out her hands. “Play!” Nodding her head, Beatrice moved over towards her sister before helping her out of her bed.

Looking down at the younger blonde, Beatrice smiled as she saw her sister wiggling around. She had to go! Yanking her sister along as the toddler wobbled back and forth tiredly, both girls were grinning now as they got ready to play! After finding out about all the bugs that were coming to her house, Beatrice had been rather happy to show them to all her sisters.

She just happened to be the oldest, and her three other sisters all loved playing with bugs just as much as she did! Well, maybe not as much as her… but Hayley sure did! Moving towards the bathroom, Beatrice pushed the door aside before dragging her dancing sister in.

“Look Hayley! Bugs! Drown them, drown them!” Chanting happily as she saw her younger sister looking into the toilet bowl, a wide smile spread over the younger girls face as well as she saw the horrified expressions of all the little toys her sister had caught for her.

“Thank you, Bea… Bea…” Giggling from her sister unable to say her full name, Beatrice leaned down before holding onto the toilet seat. “Guess what buggies! You get to play with my little sister! She’s going to go potty now and you need to survive! Good luck!” Cheering at them happily, Beatrice was rewarded for her words as she heard the tiny screams echoing out from the large white bowl.

This was by far one of the top things to do with tiny bugs. Too bad she really didn’t have to go in the mornings. But, her sisters usually did. Lifting Hayley up onto the toilet as the toddler tried to get up herself, the blonde soon propped herself up before tugging on her footy pajamas.

Pulling on her pants as well, Beatrice couldn’t contain herself as she watched eagerly. This was going to make her all tingly again, she just knew it! Resting her butt on the toilet seat, now void of clothes, the toddler looked down at the bowl before smiling cheerfully.

“Bye…....... bye….......” Gripping onto the edge of the toilet as her eyes shined with excitement, Beatrice cared little for getting splashed by her sister as she simply watched. This was the best seat after all. Whining a bit on top of the seat, Hayley mumbled before letting out a satisfied sigh as she felt her bladder releasing itself, onto the screaming people below…

Watching with joy as she saw the bright yellow stream of her sister's pee, Beatrice panted happily as she saw it engulfing some of the people below, the water where it hit them turning into little wisps of red. They got popped by her sister's pee!

There it was! Shuddering in happiness as her body got all tingly again, Beatrice moaned happily as she continued to watch, her legs rubbing together as she sat and enjoyed the show. Nodding her head up and down as she sat there tiredly, Hayley soon sighed as she finished off her stream before looking down into the toilet as well.

The water was all a sickly yellow color and there were only a couple bugs left. Did she drown them all? Hearing a click next to her, the younger girl looked at the toilet handle as she saw Beatrice panting in happiness in front of her.

“K-Keep watching! This is the best part!” Looking back down at the toilet, Hayley nodded once again as she saw all her pee being flushed away along with the two remaining survivors of her needy bladder. As the group of people was all swished around and sucked down, however… new ones slowly started to refill into the bowl much to the blonde's surprise. The potty made bugs?

Licking her lips as she continued to rub her legs together, Beatrice bit her lip as she felt her skin breaking slightly. When she put people into the back of the tank they refilled back into the toilet for later use! It was an awesome thing!

“Guess what little buggies! My little sister just pee’d all over a bunch of you! It was funny!” Beatrice laughed, a new wave of screams echoing out now much to her pleasure. Looking back up at Hayley, the redhead smiled darkly before giving her sisters bottom a light tap.

“Do you need to go number two to?” Blinking her eyes slowly as her body started to wake up more, the blonde toddler soon began to fidget before nodding her head. “Potty…” Smiling darkly at the remaining bugs left from the morning, Beatrice moved her hand towards the handle of the toilet as she let it sit there.

“Go on Hayley… let them bathe in your poop! After that… let's watch them get flushed too!" Giggling alongside her sister both siblings watched with fascination and glee as the remaining people that the redhead caught that morning suffered in their toilet.

 

Today was going to be a great day for sure!

New sensation's by Loli
Author's Notes:

I'm glad to post again, it's been a long time since I last made this story. I hope there are still a few who remember me.

I like the darker side of Giantess', and I really enjoy when innocent little girl's do child like things with shrunken people. It's a fun taboo, and I hope others like it to.

 

Feel free to tell me what you like, and if you're lucky, maybe I'll do it! I have a lot of idea's, but, I want to hear yours.

 

Enjoy!

 

Saturdays were the best! You can wake up as late as you want to! You get to watch cartoons in the morning! And best of all, no school! Though, the best thing about Saturdays was actually the fact that it gave young Beatrice time to torment her new plethora of toys.

Humming idly as she watched a man struggling on the ground, his arms having been pinned down by her fingers, the little-redheaded child grinned viciously at the screaming tiny. There was so much time to experiment with her toys today. She had made sure to set her alarm clock super early so no one would be up before her.

Whenever her sisters got up before she did they tended to chase the tiny’s down first before usually stepping on them or eating them. The problem was they never ever shared with her! Fidgeting in glee as she drank in the frantic thrashes of the smaller creature, Beatrice pursed her lips over him before leaning down.

Acting as if she were about to kiss the little bug, the redhead hovered her mouth over her toy before letting the drool that had accumulated under her tongue freefall onto his face instantly enveloping him in her spit and mucus.

Letting her tongue hang out past her lips as more of her saliva steadily dripped onto the struggling man, Beatrice quivered in delight as she saw small little air bubbles forming over his face. “You like it? Do you want another bath?” Wiggling her tongue back and forth, the redheaded child soon shuddered as she felt the tiny’s movements die out before he fell limp, the last of his breath finally reaching the surface of her spittle as she smiled back down at him darkly.

Drowning these toys was one of her favorite pass times. She had done it with her spit, with her pee, and even with her poop one time when she ate some bad food that upset her stomach. Though a new way she had found out to drown these bugs, one that seemed harder to control, however, was with her sweat!

She had never really noticed it but her body always dripped water out of it whenever it was hot out. It was confusing at first until her mommy told her what it was. And that made it all the more fun to suffocate the smaller creatures with it. Apparently, if she sweats enough she smelled really, really bad! Well, at least that’s what she figured. The younger girl couldn’t tell either way… but the little people she suffocated in her pits or feet really did.

 

Speaking of…

 

Bending her knee all the way back flexibly as she casually laid on her belly, Beatrice looked over at her current captives whose faces were trapped in between her toes. She had hung them by their heads like that for the past ten minutes. Were any still alive to play with?

 

“Dead… Dead… Dead… Dead… Oh?”

 

Looking at a panting woman as she tried to catch her breath, Beatrice hummed as she tossed the other lifeless toys aside so her focus was solely on the remaining survivors of the five bugs she had trapped beforehand.

“Hehehe, you’re a tough one! Well, since you didn’t go bye-bye like those other bugs, I’ll let you pick what where you want to go next!” Smirking as she saw the terrified look the tiny was giving her, Beatrice licked her lips before tugging on her cheek for the smaller woman to see.

“How about here?” She hadn’t had breakfast yet and was kind of hungry. Watching as the woman frantically shook her head, the child pouted before rolling onto her back. “Okay… how about, here!” Pulling the front of her white sundress down so the tiny could see her flat chest, a befuddled look passed over the woman much to Beatrice’s amusement.

She had recently discovered that when she put these bugs in certain places of her body that fun tingling sensation grew more and more! Her chest was really sensitive for some reason, and that usually made her feel good.

Moving the struggling woman down between her non-existent breasts, the child giggled as she watched the woman stagger briefly as she was dropped onto her bare skin. “Let’s play a game! If you can make me feel all tingly I won’t have to kill you bug! You can start wherever you want, just make me feel good!” She giggled.

Looking back up at the younger giantess mortified, the smaller woman soon got down on her hands and knees as she cried out gibberish. Did these bugs really think she could hear them when they were that small? Only the bigger ones who were about two inches or so could she hear and usually, it was dumb stuff like please stop, or don’t hurt us, or have mercy… it was boring to listen to, so eventually, she just stopped caring.

And right now, she was getting bored…

“I don’t feel tingly yet~ If you don’t hurry I’ll have to squish you like the other bugs~” Beatrice sang out softly. Smirking as she saw the frightened look of the smaller woman, the child soon giggled as she watched the older looking tiny run towards her petite nipple before touching it repeatedly.

Arching her back in surprise as a sharp pain traveled through her, Beatrice moaned softly as her hands moved over towards her other nipple. Watching the woman closely as she tried to mimic her touches, the little redhead bit her lip as she enjoyed the strange, foreign, and pleasant sensations she felt.

This was naughty, and she knew it! Her mommy always scolded her when she did something like this so she knew only adults were allowed to do it. But, that made it more fun in the end. It was like she was all grown up!

Feeling the sensation travel between her legs, the child moved her free hand down there before gently feeling around. There were places that felt better to touch than others, but it was hard to determine where. Pressing against her crotch as she moved her white dress aside, the younger girl sighed softly as she bathed in the blissful feeling.

She wanted to learn all about what made her body feel good! But, her mean mommy said it was bad and made her not look up stuff whenever she tried to use the computer. Pouting as she thought about it, the child softly shook her head before her eyes fell back on the obedient bug still rubbing herself into her petite nipple.

Blinking slowly as she watched the woman in surprise, Beatrice tilted her head a bit as she saw the strange reaction her body was having. Her nipples were bigger! Giving the light nub a little flick, the younger girl wince as she felt a spike of sensations pass over her.

‘This is new…’ It was kind of nice. But, it also kind of stung at first. She would have to experiment with her chest later on. But, for now… she was getting bored. And there was only one way to fight off boredom.

Leaning up tiredly, Beatrice moved her hand underneath her chest as she watched the screaming woman dangling from her erect nipple. It was kind of cute! Flicking her skin, however, caused the little nub to ripple much to the tiny’s horror.

Catching the woman as she fell into her openned palm, Beatrice smiled down at her before adjusting her sundress back the way it was before. “Ok, you made me feel tingly. Good job! I won’t have to squish you.” Watching as a look of happiness or relief (she didn’t care either way) pass over the little woman’s features, the child soon clenched her hand as she engulfed the smaller creature completely before she stood up.

Stretching her body as she shook off the tiredness she felt, the younger girl moved her feet over the lifeless bugs she had already killed earlier before stepping on them one by one, each delightful pop she felt only exciting her more for what she was about to do next.

She had promised not to kill the little bug she was holding, but, that didn’t mean she was going to save her either. No toys ever lasted more than a day… not in this house. And besides, it was almost time for her sisters to get up.

Wiping the blood stains off her toes, Beatrice skipped out of her bedroom happily and down the hallway before she rested in front of two doors. One led to Hayley and Harper’s room. They were her three-year-old and two-year-old sisters respectfully. Usually, they were more than happy to aid her in her playful games with her little toys, but… she was feeling rather devious today.

Moving to the door on the left, the one that led to her one-year-old sister’s room, Beatrice giggled naughtily before cracking the door open before she sneaked in. Shutting it behind her and holding the doorknob closed all the way for good measure, the little redhead sneaked through the dimly lit room before she rested over a ground level crib.

“Oh Miiiiiiaaaaa~, Wakey, wakey~, hehehehe~.” Peering down into her youngest sister’s bed, Beatrice smiled happily as she saw young Mia quietly opening her eyes before cooing gibberish back at her. She looked like she had slept soundly throughout the night, something her mother was no doubt happy about.

She would have to be sure not to make her cry though or else she might get in trouble… Moving her leg over the side of the crib before crawling in it herself, Beatrice licked her lips excitedly before leaning over her little sister.

“Did you shleep well lil baby~. Bea-Bea has a present for you~.” Cooing back at the infant even though she knew she didn’t understand her, the older redhead moved her unoccupied hand over her siblings’ diaper before feeling the base of it.

It was completely dry! Grinning from ear to ear, the child’s fingers moved towards the padded straps of Mia’s diaper before releasing them. Watching as the diaper fell forward, the deviant redhead smirked as she saw a faint trail of pee leaking out of her sister. She had to go! Things lined up perfectly sometimes that it even startled her!

Moving her hand up towards her mouth, the older girl gently blew into her palm as she cracked her fingers aside. “Ok buggy, time to go now. Be free and enjoy… whatever time you have left.” She giggled. Looking up at the giant child in confusion, the captive woman soon screamed as Beatrice dropped her in midair.

Landing on her face as she fell into a spongy material, the battered woman didn’t have long to react however as the surface of whatever it was she was on began to roll out from under her. Screaming at the top of her longs as she was tossed downward, the last thing she saw was the sadistic face of her child tormenter and the giant crotch of a giggling infant.

Pressing her hand gently between Mia’s parted legs as she made sure to trap the woman right against her private parts, Beatrice smiled darkly before reapplying the straps of her diaper. “Do you feel her Mia? Do you feel your new toy? Does it make you tingle too?”

Hoping for a yes to her answer, even if she knew her sister couldn’t speak yet, Beatrice soon sighed before shaking her head. Even if her little sister couldn’t feel the funny tingling feelings she felt yet, at least she could enjoy them for both of them.

“Ok Mia, time to go potty!” Standing her babbling sibling up as she held her by armpits, Beatrice continued to giggle as she watched her little sister began to twist and turn in her hands. “Potty, potty, potty!”

Cheering her on, Beatrice soon felt the all too familiar sensation of pleasure as she watched her sister’s white padded diaper beginning to darken a light yellow tint. Shivering in delight as she listened closely, the little redhead moaned out happily as she heard the waterlogged screaming from within her sister’s diaper.

“Drown… keep drowning… die you little bug!” Quivering as she heard the faint screaming vanish entirely, Beatrice soon began to pant before leaning forward and hugging her whimpering sister. “Good Mia! Very good Mia! Someone earned a cookie for helping her big sister!”

Leaning her infant sister back down gently as she let her lay back in her crib, Beatrice waited till she could hear the uncomfortable noises her sister made before she unclasped the straps of her diaper. Opening up the waterlogged prison of her former toy, the child smiled sadistically as she saw the twisted and mangled body that remained within her sibling's used garment.

 

“Bye-Bye~.”

 

Pulling the diaper out from under Mia, Beatrice soon balled it up uncaringly before tossing it towards the trash pale her mother used whenever she changed one of them. Reaching through the bars of the crib and grabbing a new diaper for her sister, the little redhead took her time to change the younger girl before resting her gently back down once she was done.

Sometimes having fun required a little extra work. But, whenever it involved her sisters playing with her toys, she tended to go the extra mile. And the feelings she got in return, were priceless. Moving her hand down under her dress, Beatrice blinked in confusion before pouting.

She felt wet down there. Did she pee herself too?! Grumbling in annoyance for having done such a thing since she was a big girl now, the little redhead gently rocked her sister back and forth until the younger girl began to nod off, no cries or protests in return after having been changed herself.

Making sure Mia was asleep, the older girl smiled gently down at her before giving the infant a light kiss on her forehead. “Keep killing these bug's like a good little girl, Mia~.” Letting go of her sister and crawling back out of the crib, the older girl landed softly on her bare feet before gently tip-toeing towards the door.

 

Saturdays were the best.

 

And they only were made all the better, with a little help from her loving sisters.

 

 

Waterlogged by Loli
Author's Notes:

I'm back!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Here to bring you more taboo goodness, it's me, it's your boy, Loli!

 

Aaaaand with that out of the way, I bring you what might be an even worse chapter then my last one! Just how messed up can I make this story? LETS FIND OUT!

 

Tell me what you like, and if I like it, hey, you might just see it come to life!

 

Late's

 

“Sweetie, make sure to shower off and change out of your swimsuit before dinner. Don’t forget about your sisters either!”



Stomping up the steps of her home, Beatrice glowered silently as she made her way back towards her bedroom boredly. Her mother had taken her and her siblings to the beach today, something she very much hated. Wiggling her toes as the remaining sand fell loose from their crevices, the little redhead huffed before walking into her room.


Scratchy sand, sweltering heat, and a general air of happiness and laughter all around her. THE BEACH WAS SO BORING! Stomping her foot a few times to shake off the rest of the debris that clung to her skin, the child’s annoyance slowly began to dissipate before a vicious grin formed on her face.


‘I guess this wasn’t a totally wasted trip.’ She had brought along a few special friends after all. And she was dying to check up on them. Looking towards a large armoire in the corner of her room, a full-length mirror was fastened to it on the outside of one of the doors. 


She had never cared much about spending time looking at her reflection, but she had been doing it more and more recently. Though, it was never for her benefit, but for the little bugs that she usually kept on her person at all times. Such, as today as well.


Stepping in front of it, Beatrice soured once more as she saw the suit her mom had picked out for her. It was a small pink and peach colored one-piece with scale designs on it to make her look like some kind of mermaid or fish. It was absolutely atrocious…


But, one the bright side, it was actually one size too small for her. Lifting her arms up high as she felt the wet fabric stretch across her skin, almost like elastic or rubber, the little redheaded child smiled darkly as she saw the small bumps beneath her underarms.


“Did you bugs enjoy your outing with me? Anyone still alive?” Taunting the smaller creatures firmly locked against her armpits, Beatrice giggled softly before reaching around and opening the back of her swimsuit.


Pulling the sopping wet apparel off her glistening skin, the child soon chucked it aside before looking herself over. She was completely drenched from head to toe. And the best part was, she didn’t even go in the water!


Running her hand down her neck and to her navel, the younger girl grinned as she felt the greasy substance that coated her. Sweating was rather fun once she learned how to do it more. Lifting her arm up once more, Beatrice shivered in deleight as a pungent smell entered her lungs.


She usually couldn’t smell anything when it came to her sweaty arms or legs, but right now she definitely could. And from what she could tell, so could her toys. Looking at her armpit in satisfaction, the child gave the long strip of duct tape that rested in the center of her pits a small poke as she tried to feel any movement beneath it.


When she found out she had to go to the beach with her family today it had been disheartening, to say the least. But, with it came a rare opportunity to play with her smaller then average toys! The ones that appeared in her bedroom today were all under an inch, and maybe even less then that! They were so tiny!


Sticking them to the tape had been child's play. The tricky part was leaving a pocket of air inside for them to drown in once she started sweating. And from what she could tell, it had worked out just as she had planned.


Letting out a painful yip as she tore the strip of ducktape off in one go, Beatrice whimpered as she moved her arm back down to examine it. ‘So, cool!’ There were five bugs restrained against the tape, and all of them were dead. Poking one of the bugs bodies, Beatrice soon moaned as she saw water leave a pudgy mans mouth.


They had most certainly drowned in her sweat, if not worse. The thought of them being boiled alive in her armpit while she sat on the beach watching others was enough to make her shiver. Licking her lips as she felt a pleasant feeling between her legs, Beatrice moved the strip of tape up to her nose before inhaling their scent.


It smelled so gross! Biting her lower lip excitedly, the child looked under her other arm next before giggling. There was still another piece of tape to go. Waving her hand around to loosed the sticky piece of duct tape that held what remained of the now lifeless playthings she had toyed with, Beatrice quickly discared it without a second thought before moving onto the next one.


Breathing deeply as she tried to prep herself, the child closed her eyes before ripping off the other piece of tape the same way she had the first one. “OWWWWEEE!” Crying briefly as her skin stung painfully, the younger girl continued to quietly whimper as she looked down at the other group of bugs she had imprisoned in her pits.


‘WHAT?!’


One was moving! Lifting the tape up to her eyes so she could inspect the tiny creature better, Beatrice grinned with delight as she saw what looked like an older boy coughing profusely. The look on his face was one of pure and utter disgust. And she loved it!


“So, you didn’t suffocate like the others? Did you have to drink my sweat to stay hy… Hydra… full of water? My mommy says if we don’t drink lots when we’re in hot places then we can get something called heat stroke. Did that happen to your friends? They should have drunk lots more like you did. You’re smarter than them…”


Smirking as the smaller man continued to cough and choke, the younger girl licked her lips as she felt the wonderful feelings from before come back tenfold. She really wanted to put the tape back under her armpit and finish off what she had started, but there weren’t any more bugs around the house today.


She had only caught ten in total which was kind of stupid… But these toys made up for it for being so small today. But that just begged the question, what was she to do with her only remaining plaything? Decisions, decisions.



“Bea-bea, can I take a baff with you?”



Turning around in fright as she was caught off guard by the sudden, and rather embarrassing intrusion, Beatrice soon relaxed as she saw her younger sister standing at the door tiredly. “Hayley! You need to knock first next time!” Though, it was kind of her fault since she left the door wide open… But that didn’t change what she said!


Nodding her head up and down, the little three-year-old pouted before looking down. “Sowwy… Baff?” Sighing, the older child nodded as she walked over to her younger sibling. “Ok, meet me in the bathroom, I’ll be there in a sec!”


Hearing an almost monotone yay back, the little redhead shook her head. Her sister was hopeless sometimes. Always tired and falling asleep. It was almost like she needed 20 hours of sleep a day or else she would just act like a zombie! Well… without eating people that is. Except for bugs… But those weren’t people.


Feeling her mind go off track as she thought about the fictional creatures, the child quickly shook her head again before lifting up the strip of duct tape once more. Looking back at the panting man, his violent coughing having finally left him, Beatrice hummed softly as she wondered what to do about him.


Walking out of her room as she continued to ponder, the child soon poked her head into the bathroom as she saw her sister tugging weakly on her own golden one piece, scales and frills included like her own. “Hey Hayley, you hungry? I have a bug if you want it?” Blinking her tired eyes a few times as she looked back at her sister, the little blonde looked at the outstretched piece of tape before slowly shaking her head.

 

“Nooo…”



Pouting as her offering was rejected, the five year old stepped into the bathroom with her sister before shutting the door behind them. “Hmm... I guess we can just pee on him. Do you need to use the potty?” Souring as Hayley shook her head again, her halfhearted struggling soon becoming a distraction to the redhead, Beatrice simply sighed.


She didn’t have to go either. So what was left? She didn’t want to just stomp on her last toy, that would be a waste! Especially after what she had just done today! Tapping the side of her head with her free hand, the little redhead soon scowled as her thoughts were interrupted by the repeated grunts of her sister as she continued to struggle with her swimsuit.


“Here, let me help you already…” Smiling softly as she watched her younger sibling panting tiredly, Beatrice quickly pulled the zipper down before pulling the front of the skintight garment forward for her. Blinking a few times as her body was freed for her, Hayley looked up at her older sister with a blank expression before she smiled.


“Ank you…” Patting the blondes head a few times, the older girl soon paused before looking down at the toddler. Her hair felt, really oily. ‘Hmm…’ Squatting down so she was a little smaller then her younger sister now, Beatrice quietly observed the younger girl as she stripped off the rest of her uncomfortable swimwear.


‘THAT’S IT!’ Why didn’t she think of it before! Gripping Hayley’s hand and lifting it up for her, Beatrice soon grinned as she saw sweat dripping down her pudgy body. She was sweating to! In hindsight, she should have realized that everyone sweat… but, that didn’t matter to much now.


She had an idea in mind for her remaining toy. One that would be both gross and humiliating… for the both of them. ‘Do I really want to do this?’ She liked playing with her sisters, especially Hayley… But this would be a first for both of them.


Looking back at the little blonde as she kicked her foot repeatedly to get rid of the annoying swimsuit, the toddler simply went along with whatever Beatrice was doing to her as she continued to hold her arm up for her.


‘Such a good sister.’ Grinning as she felt a feeling of warmth flood into her, the older redhead sighed before smiling down sadistically at the little man still stuck to the duct tape. “Sorry bug, but it’s time for you to go. Don’t worry though, I’ll make sure you get the same thing all your little friends got. But it won’t be me this time.


Lifting up the strip of tape so the trapped bug could see her sister, Beatrice giggled in delight as she heard the faintest noises coming from the tiny creature. This would be fun, for both her and Hayley.


Moving her fingers down to the man, the child soon began pinching the screaming man's midsection before pulling him off the tape slowly. She wouldn’t mind just ripping hit body off in one go, but since he was naked that might tear him in half instead, and that wouldn’t be fun. Well, not as fun as what she had planned.


Drinking in the continuous screaming, the redheaded girl soon pulled her fingers away as she saw the tiny bug resting between them. “There we go. No need for these useless things anymore!” Lifting up the tape that contained the remaining tinies she had suffocated and or drowned earlier today, Beatrice crumbled it into a ball before throwing it into the small trash bin next to the toilet.


Bugs were expendable. And it was important to show that to her remaining alive ones so they knew just how little their existence really mattered to her. And from what she could tell, it was working. Smiling in satisfaction as she saw the smaller man shaking his head and saying things no normal sized human could ever hope to hear, the larger girl soon moved her toy towards her sisters underarm as she drank in his frantic movements.


“Can you smell it to? My sisters stinky! I hope you enjoy it!” Laughing in delight as she pressed the tiny creature body into Hayley’s armpit, Beatrice took in a sharp breath as her body grew warm and fuzzy. She didn’t know what this feeling was but it was different. She got it whenever she spent time with any of her sisters. Well, at least when their toys were involved.


“Ohhh?” Blinking a few times as she felt her armpit beginning to tingle, the toddler soon began to giggle lightly as she saw her older sister doing something to her. “Tickle… tickle…” Nodding her head from the seemingly random statement, the older girl knew what it meant. She had spent enough time around the blonde to know what she was saying whenever she gave either her or their mother her usual one-word responses.


“Yes, it does tickle, doesn’t it? Can you hold your own arm up Hayley? I… Want to try something.” Turning her head to the side slowly, the little blonde nodded as she raised both her arms up much to the redhead’s amusement. “Good girl”.


Leaning her face in where her finger rested, the older girl sniffed her sibling's pit tentatively as her nose crinkled. This was gross… but, strangely intriguing. Closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue, Beatrice soon moved in, her hand falling away just in time to catch the plastered bug that was about to fall off of her sisters’ underarm. But she couldn’t allow that.


It needed to drown in their fluids! “Ohhhhh…” Looking down at her sister in confusion, the little blonde soon began to giggle as she saw her sisters head underneath her underarm, as she started licking her armpit.

 


“Play?”



Keeping her eyes shut as she heard her sisters’ question, Beatrice gave a tiny nod as she continued to hold her tongue in place. This… was weird. She could taste the salty flavor of her sister's sweat. Why… did, it intrigued her so much?


It was kind of unpleasant… But she couldn’t seem to pull her mouth away! And the feelings were starting up again. Moving her hands up to her chest to check, the little redhead moaned weakly as she felt her stiff nipples. They were pointy again which meant she liked this a lot. She would need to experiment with it more on a later day.


For now, though, she had to take this tiny bug for a ride! Licking up the length of her sister’s armpit, their tiny toy following the much larger girl's tongue as it went, Beatrice soon pulled away panting, before going back in for more.


Tilting her head back and forth as she quietly hummed, Hayley watched her sisters’ strange actions as she felt the pleasant tickling sensation continue. Whenever her mommy tickled her, she usually giggled a little. But this felt nicer and not nearly as rough as that.


Lowering her arm on top of her sister’s head as she grew tired, the toddler soon leaned into the older girl as she enjoyed the weird feeling. Hopefully, her big sister would play with her like this again more often.


Breathing through her nose as she continued on like this for what felt like an hour, Beatrice soon pulled away panting as she tried to catch her breath. That was… what was really fun! Pulling what was left of the tiny bug back into her mouth, the child soon moaned as she tasted the pasty mess they had made out of him.


Red marks were streaked left and right across her sibling’s armpit. It seemed the bug's body couldn’t hold up to her rapid licking. To bad, she kind of wanted him to drown like all the others. Though, to be perfectly honest, she didn’t have a clue what killed him first, nor did she care really.


She was more pleased then anything to find out about this new sensation. Hopefully, Hayley liked it to. This could be a whole new way for them to play from now on. Hey, you can lower your arm now Hayley. Did you… like it?”


Trailing off quietly as she saw her sister all but standing in her sleep as she leaned into her, Beatrice giggled in amusement before pulling her slumbering sibling into her arms. “I guess you can sleep for a little while I make the bath.”


Leaning her face down and giving her sister a big kiss on her forehead, the older girl laid her down gently as to not rouse her before moving over towards the tub.



It may have started as a bad day, but in the end, she really enjoyed their trip to the beach… if only for what it entailed the next time they went.

Breaking rule's by Loli
Author's Notes:

Mwahaha!

 

I'm back! Now enjoy!

“Right foot red!”
……….
“Left-hand blue!”
………
“Left foot green!”


Grunting in discomfort as her body twisted around in weird ways, Beatrice endured as she wiggled her barefoot towards the open green circle of her sisters Twister mat. This was kind of a stupid game in her opinion, but both her siblings Hayley and Harper had wanted to play with her today and this was the first thing the ladder had brought too her.


At least it wasn’t all that bad though. She had decided to have a little fun of her own. Smiling darkly as she moved her left leg under Hayley’s stomach, the redheaded child bit her lip excitedly as she wiggled her toes over a pair of tiny men thrashing around helplessly against their restrictive scotch tape prisons.
“Bye-bye~.” Hearing the faintest of screams followed by a crunch a moment later, Beatrice shivered in delight as she scrunched her toes into the now flattened bugs, she had dropped her foot on. ‘Hmm, I’ll have to not kill them so fast next time. They’re so weak!’


Thankfully though, she had plenty of time to figure out how much pressure to use. Those two were just drops in their toy chest. Lifting her head up as she stared at the dozens of miniature people all taped or tied together on each of the colored circles of the twister bored, Beatrice smiled in amusement.


This was turning out to be fun after all. “My… turn?” Looking underneath her arm as she saw Hayley nodding her head up and down sleepily, Beatrice quickly nodded before reaching over towards the spinner again with her sole free hand. Someone had to keep spinning it after all.


Giving the arrow a light flick, the child’s eyes followed it momentarily before she pouted. “Right-hand red…” That one had already been used… Reaching forward weakly, the three-year-old looked down at the small red circle before wiping away the small smudge of blood her sister had made out of their toys earlier.


Setting her hand back down, the little blonde closed her eyes before breathing deeply. This was making her sleepy… Looking past her remaining sister, Harper, Beatrice sighed before staring down at the two-year-old cheerfully.


“Alright, it’s your turn, Harper!” Looking up at the redhead happily, the little auburn-haired toddler giggled as she looked around at all the wiggling bugs around her. “Squish! Squish!” Nodding her head as she spun the dial again, Beatrice soon grinned as she saw it land on the green marker.


“Right foot green!” Watching in anticipation as her younger sister continued to laugh as she moved her sweaty blood-stained foot over the smaller circle, the group of three tinies all tied at the neck together, tried to run around in different directions to escape the colossal impending foot headed towards them, but, they didn’t make it very far at all.


“Squishy, squish, squish! Heheeheheh!” Laughing hysterically as her barefoot fell onto the three little men, the toddler bounced up and down happily till a faint trail of blood leaked out from underneath her pale sole.


Smiling contently, Beatrice moved her hand over her shoulder before patting Harper's head lovingly. “Good one! Try to do it slower though! Make them really struggle!” Seeing the younger girl nod her head up and down repeatedly, the redheaded girl moved her hand back over to the spinner before giving it a light flick.


“Right hand, blue…” Looking down at her option, the child soon pouted as she saw all the blood-stained circles she could reach no longer occupied by tinies she had originally set out. Perhaps it was time to reset the board…


Thinking about it momentarily, the sound of Hayley whining soon brought her back to the present. Looking back at the blonde as she saw her younger sibling on her bottom now, the groggy child rubbed her eyes before leaning into her. “I fell… sowwy…”


Petting the toddlers head, Beatrice giggled before something soon caught her attention. Looking at where her sister's butt had landed, a cruel smile soon overtook the little redheads face. Perhaps the game was just getting boring. All it would take was a couple new rules to make it more fun!


Moving her hand over to the spinner, Beatrice gave the dial a flick before seeing it land on the green dial once more. “Alright, Harper… Spit on green!” Looking back at her older sister confused, the older girl snorted loudly before leaning over a small group of five people who were set aside as reserve pieces.


“Like this!” Letting her loogie dangle for a moment, the culmination of snot and saliva soon detached itself from the child’s mouth before impacting with the screaming group of people engulfing their upper torsos completely.


Making sure her sister could see them drowning, Beatrice licked her lips before looking back down at the screaming bugs that were right in front of the two-year-old. “Alright, Harper… your turn!” Quietly oohing back at her sister, the auburn-haired toddler looked down before wiggling her mouth back and forth.


“Wike, thish!” Spitting out gobs of saliva everywhere as she tried to drool properly, Beatrice laughed hysterically as she watched her sister spitting all around the game mat as she tried to do it like she was told. However, she eventually managed to do just that, as a clump of the younger girls spit hit s single bug knocking her off her feet entirely.


Looking down at the woman as she kicked her legs for a moment, she only got to twitch before she stopped moving entirely. ‘Hmm, not as fun as I thought it would be.’ That barely made her feel good. Shrugging her shoulders, Beatrice patted her younger sibling singling for her to stop spitting as she shifted her attention back to a still slumbering Hayley.


“Oh, Hayley! It’s your turn again? Come on, wakey, wakey! This will be easy. I’ll even help you!” Yawning tiredly as she heard her big sister talking to her, the toddler soon felt her foot picked up as Beatrice guided it towards a large strip of tape with about 6 people stuck to the ground.


“Left foot, buggies!” Giggling as she peeled off the strip of tape, the people that had been previously trapped beneath it remained stuck as the adhesive kept them firmly in place. But the redhead knew that would happen. Anytime she applied tape to these insects, that was it. They never got it off unless she took it off. And even then, it sometimes ripped off their skin. But that wasn’t what she wanted.


Looking down at her little sisters’ dirty foot, the redhead licked her lips as she saw sweat and dirt caking them. Hayley had been playing outside today and their bath time wasn’t until tonight. So, that meant it was the perfect time to do this!


Leaning up as she felt her toesies being wiggled, the little blonde giggled weakly as she felt her older sister sticking the tape in between her toes. “There we go! One for each crevice~. And a straggler.” There were a few too many but they could share a spot.


Once all the bugs were where she wanted them to be, Beatrice licked her lips again before she began to slowly scrunch her sister's toes together. Hearing screams echo out from the toddler’s smelly foot, the older girl shivered in delight.


That was it. This was what she wanted! Rocking back and forth as the pleasant tickling feelings she had been feeling began to resurface, the older girl soon paused before looking over to Harper, the auburn-haired girl simply watching as she played with her own feet.


It seemed they had just abandoned the game altogether at this point in favor of playing with the bugs she had brought out. But that was probably for the best. “Hey, Harper? Can you help me?” Looking back at her big sister excitedly, the toddler nodded before she stood up and started walking over various bugs to reach her older sister.


Watching as various new blood stains appeared where her sister had just walked, Beatrice grinned before motioning for her younger sister to sit down like Hayley was. “Here! All I need you to do is give me your foot!”


Feeling the child pull away before giggling profusely, Beatrice scowled for a moment before shaking her head. “No, I won't tickle you! I promise! Now give me your foot!” Smiling victoriously as her little sister complied, the older girl moved her two sisters’ feet together before pressing them against each other’s.


“There we go, we made a sandwich!” Laughing happily as she heard more and more cries coming from the people trapped between her sisters’ feet, Beatrice licked her lips once more as she felt the compulsion to taste them now.


After her shower activities with Hayley recently, she started to like licking her sisters in weird places. Their armpits, feet, stomach… she even tried doing that to Hayley’s butt once… but that had been really gross. But of course, this only applied when tinies were involved. Such as now.


Letting her tongue hang out of her mouth, saliva dripped down the child’s pink organ before falling between her siblings’ toes, further drowning the small group of people she held captive there. She wondered how long it would take before they all drowned. Either that or were eventually pressed too hard and simply popped! There were so many ways they could die. She couldn’t wait to see!


“Girls! Dinners ready, come down and sit at the table while I get it set up!”

Pausing what they were doing, all three girls turned their heads towards the door as they heard their mother call up to them from the kitchen. ‘Darn it! It was getting fun too!’ Pouting as her play time was ruined, the child pulled her tongue back into her mouth before wiping off the drool that had pooled over her chin.


She really wanted to taste them… Seeing Harper quickly stand up, the two-year-old giggled happily before running out of the room, her feet crushing the few remaining tinies that had been in front of them.


‘What a waste…’ She could have added them to one of her sister’s food and enjoyed watching them get eaten. “Play?” Looking back down at Hayley, Beatrice warmly smiled at the blonde as the little three-year-old laid on her back with her foot raised towards her.


“No Hayley, no play. Mommy will get mad if we’re late for dinner. Come on.” Seeing the child pouting up at her as she remained stationary, Beatrice sighed before leaning her face down and pulling her sister's foot towards her face.


“Alright, but just for a moment!” She didn’t need much to entice her. Of her three sisters, even with how tired Hayley always was, the little blonde always seemed the most eager to do this with her. Moving her mouth down between the blonde big toe, Beatrice extended her tongue before licking her sister’s smelly crevice, and with it the tiny pair of bugs trapped within it.


Sucking on her siblings’ toe as she licked around the little toys she had given her, Beatrice hummed happily as she felt them thrashing in place. She wanted more… but there wasn’t enough time. Popping Hayley’s toes out of her mouth, the older redhead blushed in embarrassment as she heard her little sister giggling up at her.


“Alright, time for dinner. Come on.” Lifting her sister off the ground as she brought her to her feet, Beatrice’s eyes fell to the tape Hayley still had on before a small smile graced her lips. ‘I love you, Hayley.’


Walking alongside the blonde as she balanced on the balls of her feet so she wouldn’t crush the trapped buggies her sister had given her, both siblings went downstairs to have dinner with the others.

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you want to see and I might consider adding it in!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7289