Sepia Tonnes by GTortoise
Summary:

A young man runs away from his village and gets into big trouble.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Destruction Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 21838 Read: 27769 Published: March 07 2018 Updated: March 07 2018
Story Notes:

This may be the worst story I've ever written. The writing is clumsy in a lot of places, and to be totally honest I don't like it very much. That said its got a few scenes that are not entirely terrible and in the interest of getting all my work up in one place I'm posting it anyway. 

1. Chapter 1 by GTortoise

2. Chapter 2 by GTortoise

3. Chapter 3 by GTortoise

4. Chapter 4 by GTortoise

5. Chapter 5 by GTortoise

6. Chapter 6 by GTortoise

7. Chapter 7 by GTortoise

8. Chapter 8 by GTortoise

9. Chapter 9 by GTortoise

Chapter 1 by GTortoise
Author's Notes:

This is a strange story I wrote a while ago. Posting it here as part of an effort to get all my stories in one place.

The plum nearly crushed him. Tenn felt its fleshy weight compress painfully against his shoulder before it tumbled to the ground with a wet thud. He cursed once from the pain and again inwardly for breaking the jungle’s quiet. The falling plum would have drawn the attention of everything nearby and his shout might as well have been an invitation to hunt. Tenn sucked in a quiet breath and strained his ears against the stillness of the night. Pain welled from his dislocated shoulder as he scanned the dense undergrowth for any signs of movement. Hushed darkness stared back.


Satisfied that nothing was coming after him for the moment, Tenn put his back to the plum and slid to the ground. He landed unceremoniously in puddle of pulp. Instantly the ripe fruit’s smell drenched his clothes with syrupy sweetness. His stomach growled loudly, reminding him of what he’d been doing so far down from the canopy at this time of night. With his unwounded arm he scooped up a handful of plum and shoveled it greedily into his mouth. A few more handfuls left his face a sticky mess and took the edge off his hunger.


He didn’t see the serpent until it was on top of him.

It’s fangs plunged into the plum above his head with a hissing plop. Tenn scrambled, sending pulp splashing ineffectually. The serpent reared back to strike again and he hurled himself to the side. Suddenly he was sliding down into the depths of the jungle. A scaled head baring sword-like fangs lunged after him. He careened down the steep slope, ducking branches and stole a glance backward. The serpent raced after him, its razor fangs drawing closer and closer. The maw opened wide, filling his vision- then the ground was gone. He was falling.


A gap in the trees widened above him and, for a moment, time seemed to slow. A shaft of moonlight touched the canopy, illuminating a small fragment of the only place he’d ever known. Houses of leaves and roads of vine, a life that he had been so eager to leave suddenly seemed painfully far away. Just as quickly as it appeared, the light was gone.


Tenn plunged into darkness.


Leaves slapped wetly at his back. He rolled like a heavy drop of water from one leaf to another losing sight of the snake as he tumbled end over end. His fall stopped abruptly and Tenn grunted loudly as he slammed into the ground. In a moment of panic he searched for his pursuer but the darkness was all but absolute. A loud hiss drew his attention upward.


Slitted eyes gleamed at him from above. Tenn struggled to move but his body wouldn’t listen. Horror overwhelmed him as the serpent slithered effortlessly toward him. Flecks of moisture sprayed against his face as its forked tongue tasted the air. Then its jaws unhinged, its mouth gaped darker than the night. It’s diamond head reared back to strike and… no, it was being pulled. A giant hand wrapped around its torso and it was ripped from the vine as easily as skin from a plum. Tenn watched in awe as it was pulled into the sky. The creature that held it was unlike anything he had ever seen.


Darkness shrouded her save the few places where her hulking form towered above the undergrowth. Her dark hair was short and wet with sweat, her eyes were predatory, not unlike the serpent’s. Her lips were full and parted in a way that made his loins stir. Her torso… On closer inspection she was not so different from one of Tenn’s people. The glistening crescents of flesh that swelled from the top of her clothing were each thrice as wide as the plum that had nearly crushed him and the full extent of their mass was lost in the darkness. All of this was visible through the dense brush nearly a hundred feet above him. She was immense.


She opened her mouth and a string of saliva stretched briefly between her plush lips before it broke and sent moisture falling in a way that he found unsettling. The serpent itself rose into view lifted easily by the titanic force of her arms. It thrashed in her grip, attempting to coil itself around her arm. With a movement faster than he could follow her hand snapped out, lashing the snake like a whip. A thunderous crack exploded overhead. Tenn flinched against the ground.


When he looked up again the serpent was hanging limply from her hands, dead. With both hands she rolled it in her grip, bent to give it a quick sniff, then bit into it. Tenn’s stomach churned as he watched her hungrily gobble up the snake. Its entrails rained down around him with sickening thuds as she made quick work of the massive predator. Tenn wasn’t sure if he was impressed or disgusted to see her ball up the remains and swallow the last bits whole, bones and all.


Seeming unconcerned with the racket she created, the giantess licked her lips loudly and proceeded to suck her fingers clean in way he found both enticing and terrifying. Her impossibly huge lips wrapped slowly around the base of each digit and pulled slowly back until they slid off with an audible pop. Tenn watched in silent fascination, unable and - for the moment - unwilling to move. When she finished cleaning her fingers he fully expected her to leave. Instead she began curiously searching the ground.


Whatever she was searching for, Tenn was certain he didn’t want to be found. He tried to stand but his foot buckled painfully. The fall had done more damage than he had first realized. He pulled his foot closer to see it better in the darkness and saw it was swollen grotesquely. He felt carefully around the bone and moved it gently, letting the lancing pain wash over him in determined silence. It didn’t seem broken, but he wouldn’t be able to walk on it anytime soon. A deeper darkness fell over him and Tenn felt his stomach sink.


He looked up.


Predatory eyes met his gaze. Her azure irises were compressed into tight ovals that ran from nearly the top of her eyes to just above the bottom. They were surrounded by a yellow corona, and around that; the familiar milky white his own people bore. They were beautiful to behold, and terrifying to be beheld by. He longed to stare into them without being seen.


Before he could react he was plucked from the ground. The rush of air nearly made his ears pop as she rose to her full, dizzying height. Her fingers crushed the air from his lungs and prevented him from screaming as fear finally won out over fascination. His mouth opened in mute defiance, and her head cocked to the side as she regarded him quietly for a moment. Tenn had never felt so helpless. His arms and legs were pinned painfully and no matter how hard he struggled he couldn’t move at all. It was like fighting against stone.


She started to open her mouth and instantly the fight went out of him. Hot, bitter tears filled his eyes, at the realization he was soon to join the serpent in her stomach. A final, pathetic hope that she would kill him before casting him into the gnawing acid of her digestion shuddered through him. Today the village should have recognized him as a man. Today he should have taken his rightful place. Now, today would be his last.


“Stop wriggling. Speak.”

Tenn continued to cower, certain his terror-addled mind was playing tricks on him. A minute or more passed and he began to wonder if she had spoken after all, but no. That would be crazy.


“I’m very full after the snake, but if you will not talk… I can make room for dessert.”


Tenn’s eyes flew opened. He met her bewitching gaze again, and saw that she was smiling. All at once he realized that her grip had loosened as soon as he had stopped fighting her, and that in his terror he had simply failed to notice that she was cradling him in her palm rather than tightly gripping his body.


“Y-y-y-y… you can.. t-talk?” Tenn stuttered pathetically.


“Better than you it seems.” her voice was soft but it boomed like thunder in his ears. It reminded him of when one of the great trees would split, the crack that would sound from deep within their core was subdued and powerful. Strong enough to shake the ground yet quiet enough to sleep through.


“W-What are you?” Tenn blurted out.


Her slitted eyes narrowed somewhat, “Do you mean who?”


“I have never seen anything like you before.” He finally managed to speak without stammering.


“You have never heard of my kind?”


“If I knew of you I would have sought you out long ago.” Tenn said without thinking.


The giantess seemed taken aback. She paused for a moment before replying, “Why?”


“Because…” Tenn felt his cheeks flush. The closest he had been to a girl was an awkward half hour of groping that left him feeling more frustrated than satisfied. Now he was in the palm of one’s hand and yet for all her size, in that moment she was just a girl talking to him. He wasn’t sure which scared him more. “Because… uhh... you saved my life?”


Her laughter boomed out into the night causing something to starte and scurry into the brush below. Tenn felt his whole body shake as he absorbed the powerful vibration of her laughter and winced at the renewed pain in his shoulder and foot. Her smile widened and Tenn was relieved to see her teeth were free of fangs. “I believe you do not know of my kind.” She laughed again, seeing his confusion. “Because you are a terrible liar.”


“But you did save my life.”

“That is not why you would have sought me out. I will let one lie pass because only someone inexperienced could lie so poorly.” The smile left her face and her predatory eyes bore into him,  “But if you lie to me again it will the last thing you do, tiny one.”


Tenn swallowed hard, “Because… er.. ...iful.”

“Speak up, I cannot hear you.” She said and pulled him closer to her ear so that he was parallel to her cheek. He watched a long eyelash flutter over a wondrous azure eye eye at a speed that seemed impossible given her size. Her lips seemed to twist in amusement and he suddenly longed to touch them, to feel their texture and softness and warmth.


Tenn mustered his courage and spoke into her ear, “I said b-b-because you’re beautiful.”


The giantess pulled him back into view and studied him with an unreadable look. Tenn squirmed in her palm under the intense scrutiny, recalling that her eyes were double-edged swords.


“You are strange, little one.” She said at last.


“I am Tenn.” He offered a bow and added, “Thank you for saving my life.”


“I am Sepia.” She answered with a mischievous smile. “And it is too early to thank me.”


Chapter 2 by GTortoise

Tenn’s body tensed involuntarily as she sniffed at him. “You smell like plum.”

“One fell on me.”


“Where?”

Tenn looked down and was startled to see the ground was lost in darkness. Looking up he guessed that she could probably set him directly into the lowest level of the canopy. After a moment he got his bearings and pointed towards where he guessed the stunted red plum bush might be. Sepia pushed aside the undergrowth in a casual display of strength that shocked him. It would have taken dozens of his people to even budge the branch she moved with a gesture.


Leaves rustled out of the way and the top of a red plum caught the moonlight.  

Red plums grew on bushes rather than trees like their non-jungle cousins did, or at least- so he had been told. Having never left the jungle Tenn couldn’t confirm this for himself. Before tonight he had not so much as touched the ground. The plums are what had brought him down. Due to their proximity to the ground they were considered quite a delicacy among his people. This bush had half a dozen ripe, delicious looking fruit hanging from it- each worth a small fortune. With lightning speed Sepia snatched a fat fruit from the bush, causing it to snap back from the force. Tenn was still watching it wobble to a stop when a loud squelching sound drew his attention back to his captor. She had eaten half of the plum in a single bite and as he watched she pushed the other half between her hungry lips, stem and all.


“Mmm…” A rumbling moan issued from deep within her body and Tenn felt his pants grow suddenly tight. She plucked a second plum and began again. Her massive teeth easily broke the skin and dredged giant tracks through the fleshy innards of the fruit, spraying juice everywhere. She slowed by the third plum, taking time to savor each bite between soft moans of contentment. Her lips smeared with the red color of the fruit as her teeth ripped into its flesh. Tenn stared in rapt fascination as her lips wrapped around its circumference and she began to slowly suck out the juice. The plums seemed to be arousing more than her tastebuds. Sepia’s cheeks flushed to match the fruit and her likewise reddened lips parted to allow another breathy moan.


Tenn caught himself matching her breathing and found his hand had wandered down to his pants. Sepia’s attention was fixed on the final plum. Her tongue darted out and ran a wet trail from top to bottom. A drop of saliva fell from the fruit down to a stomach taut and bulging from her feast. A terrible serpent and a fortune in rare fruit were melting together in the vast cauldron of her stomach.


As the last bite of plum disappeared into her mouth and Sepia turned back to her tiny prisoner. Her head moved forward and she gave him another sniff and smile. Tenn made a futile attempt to cover his arousal. All at once her mouth opened, her grip tightened, and Tenn found her lips rushing forward. Terrified excitement race through him, conflicting emotions that battled for supremacy. Her tongue darted out, tasting him and pressing firmly against the hardness in his pants. “You smell like plum.” She repeated.


Before Tenn could respond her mouth opened wide and swallowed him whole.


Terror eclipsed excitement and Tenn screamed into the cavern of her mouth. He thrashed helplessly against a tongue larger and many times as stronger than himself.  His head bumped painfully against her teeth as her tongue pressed him firmly against the roof of her mouth. She is going to swallow me! Tenn thought in helpless desperation. A deep vibration thrummed through his body accompanied by near-deafening hum.


Sepia was moaning softly.  


Another deep vibration wracked his body. Inspite of mortal terror Tenn found her tongue was forcefully renewing his arousal. The dank heat of her mouth was sickly sweet with the smell of plum. A massive pink serpent of a tongue began forcing him into a gentle rhythm timed perfectly with her moans. Each time he was pressed against the roof of her mouth another vibration would would wash over him. The deafening drone of her voice, the permeating smell of plum, and the tremors that rocked his body washed over him in a deluge. His vision faded as blood rushed to his cock.


He clung desperately to the sides of her tongue, powerless to prevent her technique from driving him over the edge. Light filtered in as he rose and fell, painting white onto the enormous teeth that surrounded him. He tried desperately not to imagine what it would feel like if her molars, each larger than his head, were to come down on him. Would his bones be crushed or would they simply cut him apart? His thoughts scattered as her tongue undulated fiercely with a strength that made him feel even smaller than his size. Is there any part of her that could not dominate me completely.


Suddenly overwhelmed, Tenn tore open his pants and thrust wildly against the warmth of her mouth. A moment later he sprayed his load. It came out in thick ropey torrents, and disappeared just as quickly in her saliva. In that moment, had she swallowed him, he might not have cared. Instead, she pulled his wet, bedraggled body from her mouth.  


Her lips pursed in concentration and she said, “Hmm. You do not taste like plum.”


All at once the pain of his injuries returned to him. Tenn watched her lips move through a film of saliva and the world fell out of focus.


He dreamt that he returned to his village a champion. He shared the locations of a dozen new sources of food and water. He handed over bolts of rare cloths, and rode a powerful beetle he had tamed for manual labor. They cheered him for the years of prosperity he had brought the tribe.


A sharp pain in his stomach woke Tenn. He nearly heaved up the plum he’d hastily consumed earlier but managed to swallow it down along with some bile. The lines of a massive palm criss-crossed in front of his eyes and he realized he was still being held by the impossible creature he had encountered earlier. Then he realized she had been speaking to him.


“... and return the favor.” She was saying.


Tenn opened his mouth to reply but only managed to groan. Unthinking he tried to push himself up with his injured arm and collapsed onto his face.


“Are you injured?” Sepia asked, and Tenn noticed the question seemed to lack any note of sympathy. “I was careful,” she muttered, irritated.


“No-” Tenn interjected quickly “It wasn’t you. It happened when I was fleeing the serpent. You were...” He began to say ‘gentle’ but realized that would be a lie and said, “Good.” instead.


“I see.” She said contemplatively. “Well this will not do. If you cannot stand you cannot return the favor and then what use do I have for you?”


“I don’t understand. I mean… I would gladly help you but... there is no danger.” After another moment’s consideration he added, “And I cannot imagine one such as you would ever need saving.”


“Not that favor.” she said flatly and Tenn finally noted her flushed cheeks, parted lips, and heavy breathing. He lacked experience but when faced with signs of arousal at twenty times their typical scale…


“Oh.” he said, and swallowed hard. What does she mean for me to do? Tenn felt a new kind of panic rise in him. What can I do? he thought desperately, I’ve never even lain with a girl in the village. How could I possibly satisfy HER? After an uncomfortable silence he said, “If I can just set my arm I should be okay… I think.”


Sepia leaned closer to inspect his dislocated shoulder. He was taken aback for a moment by how beautiful she was. None of the girls in his village had such perfectly smooth skin, high cheekbones, and full lips. Even her dark, short-cropped hair was exotic and beautiful. A second enormous appeared and before Tenn could so much as open his mouth to protest she gripped his arm betwixt her fingers and rammed it back into place.


Tenn howled in agony, and rolled away from her fingers the moment her grip loosened. She cupped her hand in response, to keep him from falling. “Don’t be a baby.”


“That hurt!” Tenn exclaimed, scowling. Yet the pain was already fading. Beneath her rapacious stare, his scowl quickly withered into shame.


“Was there anything else?”

Tenn thought briefly of his foot and immediately decided that he didn’t want whatever assistance she had to offer on that front. “No, but...” he fell silent.


“Go on.”


“I don’t know what to do.”


“I’m much the same as girls of your kind, or so I am told.” She said, with an amused smile.


“Even so I-” Tenn felt his shame ascend to new heights, “I don’t know- I’ve never-”


Understanding dawned on Sepia’s face and her full throated laughter burst forth in such a torrent of sound that Tenn was forced to cover his ears. His body tumbled about in her palm as she shook with deep, booming laughter that sent higher feminine notes echoing into the canopy. He was certain she woke the village with the cacophonous sound and was suddenly reminded of all the times the girls there had laughed at him. All of the times he had been excluded, derided, and laughed at just as she was laughing at him now.


Madness overcame him.

“Don’t laugh at me!” He shouted, and drove his fist into the only available target: her palm. When laughter continued unabated he struck again, and again, and again. Unleashing years of pent up frustration onto the thick pads of her palm. Finally, she must have taken notice because the palm disappeared beneath him and powerful fingers drug him forcefully upward.


“Calm yourself, little one. I see you are angry.” He was so close enough to see the slitted irises of her eyes change size as they focused on him. “Understand that I need never explain myself to you, but this once I will show respect for your spirit. Do you understand?”


Dangling a hundred feet above the ground betwixt the fingers of a giantess Tenn regained his sanity and managed to nod.


“Good. Then know that I did not laugh at your inexperience, but at knowing you are going to have quite the first time.”


Tenn could not find the words to reply, which was just as well. A single dizzying moment later he found himself staring not into her serpentine pupils, but a slit of a different sort entirely.  


 

Chapter 3 by GTortoise

Her pussy was a perfect pink conch. Its lips parted slightly at the top to allow her massive clit to peek out. As Tenn watched rivulet of juice ran down the tremendous length of her vulva and gathered into a drop before plummeting out of sight. A wave of humid musk washed over him as her hand guided him closer. His erection returned with so much force that he nearly yelped in pain. Everything became a pink blur and he reached out to brace himself. Against the slick exterior of her sex his fingers failed to find purchase and he tumbled foward.

Tenn found his face pressed against her pink fleshy nub. Its slippery surface nearly as difficult to grasp, but he managed. His body seemed to move of its own accord and his face pressed against her melon sized clit, nuzzling it. A deep tremor rumbled through her body in response. Tenn was only dimly aware of her hand keeping him in place. His head felt like it was full of feathers. He continued absentmindedly nuzzling and stroking her enormous sex. Sepia began grinding his body against the increasing wetness of her slit, using him like a toy.


Her fingers began to more quickly and the film of moisture was replaced by a steady stream. Every time she drug his body down he found himself coated in a fresh layer of her juices. They soaked him to the bone and began to pour into his nose and mouth. He gasped for air as she pressed him more firmly into her sex. Tenn felt a powerful vibration shake his body and the flow of her juices became thick and heavy. He swallowed her heady release as it washed over him and sucked in a desperate gasp of air as she drug his body up along the length of her slit.. At the apex his face brushed her clit which had engorged larger than his head, forcing his neck to arch back painfully to accommodate its size.


Another deep vibration rolled over him and Tenn finally recognized it as Sepia’s moaning. The realization thrilled him even as his body was pummeled relentlessly against the sweltering surface of her pussy. Bathed in her overwhelming scent, a toy for her pleasure. He knew intuitively it was his rightful place. He was rewarded with a powerful shudder followed quickly by a jet of hot fluid that pinned him to her feverishly gyrating palm. Her fingers frantically pressed him forward again, forcing heaping gulps of cum down his throat while his own fingers sought desperately for something to free him from the deluge. The flow began to slow slightly and he buoyed up enough to find purchase on her clit. Struggling to pull himself up, Tenn quickly discovered his mistake.


The effects of his scramble for grip had not gone unnoticed. Sepia bucked wildly, howling. His hands slipped and Tenn was falling. He barely had time to open his mouth to scream before a white hot blast of cum shot into him with enough force to knock the air from his lungs. Having fallen only as far as her hole, he was saved by the force of her ejaculation. Tenn found himself plastered to her hand in a hot sticky mess of giantess cum. Sepia’s breath came fast and heavy. A drop of sweat rolled down her thigh that was large enough to see his reflection in. He caught a fleeting glance of a half-drowned man cradled in the hands of giantess, and saw no more.


***

A wonderful smell woke him. Sepia was gorging on a haunch of some sweet smelling animal that had been left to char over a fire. She informed him between bites of her meal that he had slept for three days and went on to explain what he had missed. Tenn’s thoughts were a storm and he missed the details. He had been gone for three days. They would have sent a search party, but how many? Watching Sepia tear off another bite of steaming meat some intuition told him things would not end well for them if they encountered her. Or maybe they already had and she had not noticed. He doubted it. Whatever the case, he needed to find a way back up to the canopy.


He had left in a hurry. Not bothering to collect the gear necessary to survive on the ground, he had planned to make short work of his trial. Earn his place as a man, assume his rightful role as a surveyor, and be home in time for dinner. What a fool I am, Tenn thought. If only that plum hadn’t fallen when it did- Something in Sepia’s voice caught his attention and he looked up at her again. Gods she was beautiful, but...


“I said -are- -you- -listening-?” she said with dramatic emphasis on the last four words.

“Sorry. I spaced out, guess I’m still a little groggy.”


Sepia snorted. “Typical. I’m not even sure why I kept you alive.”


“Because you’re actually very kind?” Tenn ventured.


That earned a bark of laughter followed by, “You really don’t have any idea who or what I am do you?”

“None at all.”


“Today you will see part of what I am.”

“I thought we covered that last night.,” Tenn quipped.

A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth and she replied, “Perhaps I will keep you alive a little longer.”

In the same bold fashion he had gotten into this mess with Tenn said. “Actually I was hoping you might drop me back in the canopy.”

A scowl replaced her smile and Tenn knew he had made a mistake. She set down the bone she had been picking clean and look down at him. Her reptilian eyes bored holes through him as she said, “Do not mistake me for a friend. Last night you were fortunate to be the prey of my prey. Tonight perhaps you will be my prey, though I doubt you would do much to sate my hunger. I gave you pleasure for my own amusement. I used you for pleasure for the same reason.” She paused for a moment and cocked her head at him, “Although you did seem to enjoy it.”


“It was amazing.” Tenn said resolutely. He had never been so exhilarated in his life.


Sepia shook her head, seeming uncertain of what to make of that. Finally she said, “You are strange... not like others of your kind.”


“You know others in my village?” Tenn replied, incredulous.  


“No, far from here. Days of travel for me. For you? Weeks? Months perhaps.” She shrugged. “The distance your kind travels is not my concern.” Her tone implied it was beneath her to know such things. Tenn supposed that was true, both literally and figuratively.


Their eyes met. Her gaze trapped him like a bug in amber. “I will keep you until I tire of your presence. If you attempt to flee I will enjoy hunting you. If you defy me I will make you long for a crushed body and a swift death. Do you understand?” There was not a speck of pity in those yellow coronas. Instead Tenn saw at last her true nature: an apex predator, utterly confident in her power and supreme in her position over the pitiful creature cowering before her. In her eyes their relationship was clear; she a predator, and he, her prey.


“Yes,” he croaked weakly.


“Good. Now, where do you get food?”


***


The rushing waters of the great river Xerxes soared over the edge of the cliff before falling hundreds of feet to pummel the rocks below with the sound of leaves in a storm. Jungle trout made regular appearances in a silvery flash that was barely discernible against the foaming white waters. At least for Tenn it was difficult to see them. Sepia seemed to have no trouble scooping the fish out of the air as they fell toward her. They flopped helplessly in her hands for a few moments before she bit off their heads. Watching her casually devour them almost made him feel bad for the trout.

In the canopy any one of these fish might be roasted over a flame in front of the entire village. Seasoning it and turning it until it was crisped to perfection was one Tenn’s many responsibilities as the chef’s apprentice. A great deal of care and effort went into jungle trout preparation, and Tenn enjoyed it as a rare opportunity to display his talent. It could never compare to the attention given to the surveyors, though.


Sepia plucked another trout from the cascade.


A moment later its head ripped free with a spray of red that swirled in the rocks at her feet. Many miles down river the waters of the Xerxes passed beneath his village. Tenn wondered if they would notice the blood. Sepia left them little else to go by, half a dozen fish had been swallowed from head to tail. Her throat worked powerfully as swallowed another massive bite. He watched a chunk of fish as large as himself briefly bulge her throat and shuddered. Further down her breasts projected dramatically out from her chest, seeming to defy gravity.


Now that he could see them in daylight Tenn was certain they were huge. If she had been the size of a regular girl her tits would have been the largest in his village. As it was they entirely covered the upper half of her ribcage and projected outward more than twice his height. Her fat orbs wobbled as she tore off another bite of fish. When their motion settled the cascading water resumed pooling between them. A moment later a second waterfall erupted from between their enormous protuberance before joining the river below.


Tenn marveled at how water which would surely crush him seemed barely enough to send gentle ripples through Sepia’s enormous bust. She turned and an enormous nipple poked the fall, briefly diverting the flow. They were a perfect match for her breasts. Each cylindrical nub was nearly as tall as his leg, and more than twice as thick. He watched them bob as she approached, their stiffness contrasting starkly against the rippling wall of breast flesh behind them. They were only slightly darker than the pebbled beaches of her areola which similarly faded into the lighter tan of her rich skin. Each step sent shockwaves rippling through their shiny, silken mass.


Suddenly her massive breasts swung down, nipples tracing wide arcs through the air before wobbling to a stop.


“Ahem.” Her voice boomed from directly above him.


Tenn jumped, and looked up in a panic. Heat rushed to his face as he attempted pathetically to cover his erection. “I umm… you- I mean I…” he stammered.


“Go on.” she said, her face unreadable.


“I was umm- I mean skin is nice. You have.”


Sepia regarded him with raised eyebrows and said, “You like my... skin?” When he only gaped mutely in response she shifted her weight, causing another tremor to ripple through her massive bust. Tenn felt his eyes drawn to the yawning cavern of her cleavage like ore to a lodestone. “Are you sure it isn’t something else?” Tenn opened his mouth to reply but shut it again just as quickly. Her breasts had begun to sway hypnotically, filling his vision with wobbling flesh. He imagined what it would be like to wrap his arms around one of her turgid nipples while her supple breasts rocked beneath him. Would it expand against his touch? Would his hands reach each other around its pliable girth?    


Sepia stood back to her full height, breaking the hypnotic spell. “I ask because I think I have finished with this skin.” Tenn gave her a confused look but Sepia’s attention was already elsewhere. Her head swiveled back and forth as she surveyed their surroundings. “Food is plentiful here.” She said finally, “You did well to lead me to this place.” Tenn beamed at the compliment, forgetting his confusion. Sepia looked down with a smile and said, “Now, I will show you why your people fear mine.”


She turned and strode back into the river, until its flow hid her knees. Then she stopped, turned again and with a single finger traced a line down the center of her forehead. Immediately a diaphanous veil of skin peeled away from her face. Grabbing its edges she pulled downward, until its shimmering nearly-transparent edge was beneath her chin. Here she seemed to struggle for a moment, her brow furrowing in concentration. With a sudden burst of movement the veil tore down her shoulders until it appeared as though she were stripping out of a gown.


The coat translucent flesh peeled away to reveal an impossibly unblemished layer of skin beneath it. It was lighter in tan and the light that reflected of its perfect surface was almost blinding. It was at once a horrifying and miraculous display. When she finished she cast the diaphanous remains into the river, and to Tenn’s surprise- began again.


Something else was happening that he couldn’t quite determine. She continue to peel layer after layer with increasing speed. Tenn couldn’t shake the feeling that more was changing then he realized. It wasn’t until he saw her knees fully above the water’s edge that he gained perspective.


Sepia was growing.


Every part of her was growing in perfect symmetry so that it was almost impossible to mark her expansion except against the waterline that was retreating against her burgeoning legs. Tenn watched in stunned silence while Sepia grew until the water barely cleared her shins. She approached him again and as before her breasts gyrated hypnotically. Tenn could only gape. The largest creature he had ever encountered had eclipsed anything he could have imagined.


She was titanic.


Primal fear battled with arousal as Sepia bent to pick him up. Her hand, now large enough to hide him in her palm encircled him. Terrifyingly huge fingers, longer now than his entire body and gripped him almost delicately. Cradled with a gentleness that belied her power, Tenn marveled at how brilliantly her skin shone. Like polished alabaster glistening in the sun.


The ascent was somewhat less delicate.


His stomach heaved as he was drawn up to her smiling face. Where he saw fairer skin seemed to have only increased her beauty. Even the hints of red that suffused her face held a pleasing shape around her high-cheekbones.


Her lips parted slightly, still caught in a smile, and Tenn fell in love.

Chapter 4 by GTortoise


A week passed and Sepia’s clothes no longer fit.


On the second day of foraging she had stripped plant fiber from giant sambre leaves and woven them into a makeshift bodice. Truly it could hardly be called such as it covered no more than her breasts and even those were covered poorly. The massive orbs overflowed their cups. Tenn was familiar with sombre, the same leaves were used to make rope back in the village. It was known as much for being easy to braid it was for its sturdiness. Despite this, he found himself anticipating an explosion with Sepia’s every indrawn breath. The plant material always strained mightily as her diaphragm expanded, then the bottom would pull away briefly flashing the bottoms of her breasts and the beginnings of truly massive under-cleavage. Then, just as quickly, everything would snap back into place.


No matter how many times he watched it, Tenn never tired of the sight.


Sepia yawned and stretched expansively, generating another series of creaks from her overtaxed garment. She was going to want sex soon, he could tell. It wasn’t hard to guess. She always sought after either food or sex, and sometimes both.


“Your land is rich.” She declared. “I think I will stay here.”


From her shoulder Tenn replied, “The spawning season is almost over. The fish will not be running much longer and we’ll have to seek food elsewhere.”


“That is fine, I tire of fish.”


I can’t imagine why, Tenn thought sardonically. She ate more than a half dozen in a day. She had grown once more since the first time- somethign Tenn suspected was a result of her gorging. He had heard serpents grew when fed profusely, and she seemed at least distantly related to them. Today she had eaten at least a couple more fish than was her usual- so clearly her appetite was increasing along with her size. The thought of her eating and growing, growing and eating in a vicious cycle of expansion, terrified him a little. He had been careful not to reveal the location of any of the farms. Fish were well and good, but the harvest was fast approaching and the village depended on it. Without it they would have nothing to trade and little to eat in the cold months ahead.


“Maybe further south there will be food,” he suggested.


“Mmm, but I am not interested in maybes.” Sepia plucked him from her shoulder and brought him into view. “Surely your people must eat more than just fish.” There was a gleam in her eye, something dark and foreboding that made Tenn’s heart fail a beat. Something like rage smoldered for a moment in her slitted eyes before vanishing behind a disarming smile.  


“Well… yes. I mean of course. There are err, uhh... plums as well.”

Sepia laughed. It was a thunderous sound, rattling his body in her hand like a leaf in a thunderstorm. “Come now, tell me what it is that you fear to say.”


Am I really so transparent? Tenn thought despondently. Sepia’s slit eyes regarded him expectantly and he forced himself to speak, “I do not want to betray my village.”


“I only want something to eat, how is that a betrayal?” Sepia reasoned.


“Yes but…” Tenn couldn’t find the words.


“How about this,” Sepia said suddenly, changing tact. “If you can beat me at a contest I will not force you to tell me.”

Tenn’s mind raced, searching for some feat which he could possibly best her at. It was a short and fruitless search. “You may as well force me then. I doubt I could beat you at anything.”


“Don’t give up before you try, I hate that.” Sepia said acidly. Tenn felt suddenly guilty, as though he had disappointed her.


He stiffened and said, “Fine. What do you suggest?”


“Where I come from we have a game called stacking stones, have you played it?”


It was a game for children. A stack of progressively smaller stones were stacked one on top of the other in a tower. Then each child would take turns pushing a stone off of the top until the next stone down was too heavy to move. The last one to successfully remove a stone won. Hearing Sepia suggest it made Tenn laugh. “I’ve never won at that game, even against my own people. How could I have any chance against you?”

“I won’t move a muscle.”


“Then how will you play?” Tenn said, “This must be some trick.”


“No trick. I will stack the stones. Once they are stacked you may go first. When it is my turn I won’t use a single muscle to push the stones.”


“So if I can move the first stone, I win?”


“If I cannot push a stone without moving a muscle, then yes.”

“This doesn’t seem fair.”


“All the more reason to accept the challenge.”


Tenn stood in her palm a moment longer, quickly reviewing his limited options and said, “We have a deal then. I will tell you whatever you want to know if you can beat me at stacking stones.” After a moment's pause he boldly added,  “And I get to choose the stones.”


Sepia brought her other hand into view and stretched out her index finger. Tenn grasped it instinctively with both hands as she she shoved it towards him. His body lifted briefly from her palm as she wagged her finger up and down. It was his first giantess handshake.


***


As it turned out there weren’t many stones to choose from. Most of the rocks they were able to find were massive, far larger than something Tenn could move. Finally he found three that would serve. The first was a massive boulder, far larger than his body. The second was a smaller boulder, but still larger than he imagined he was capable of moving. The last stone he could barely get his arms around and was probably nearly as heavy as he was. Still, he thought he could manage it- and he only needed the one. The other two were just for show as far as he was concerned.


As offered, Sepia stacked the stones neatly in a pile. After that she stripped naked, muttering something about dirty clothes. Tenn didn’t catch what it was exactly because he was too enchanted by the sight of her perfect, naked skin. Then she laid down so closely to the pile that Tenn thought she was going to knock it over before the game even began. Tearing his eyes away from her naked body Tenn stepped up to the stack of stones and rolled his shoulder forward to work out the kink from his recent injury.

“Ahh just one thing before you start. Speaking requires muscles but I wish to talk, it would please me if you agreed to this exception.”


Tenn was a little surprised she had even asked. Mostly Sepia simply demanded things from him. Clearly she had some sense of honor over this contest. Unless it was a loophole… “Only if you don’t use your mouth to move the stones.” he said suspiciously.

Sepia laughed again and smiled in reply, “You have my word, I will not move the stone with my mouth.”


Tenn nodded, “Then I agree.”


Not waiting for a response, Tenn thrust shoulder up against the stone and gave it his best shove. The rock tipped upward, his feet scrambled for purchase on the stone below. Then the weight settled on his shoulder, slowly crushing him back down. Tenn resisted for a moment, pushing with all his might, then gasped in defeat. The stone settled back onto the top of the pile.


“A good attempt.” Sepia said. Tenn was grateful there was no trace of mockery in her words. Her treatment was a deal better than he ever got back at the village where his every mistake was made a subject of ridicule. Encouraged, he tried again, changing his angle to better match the curvature of the stone. This time the rock lifted higher, but a lip on the opposite end of the stone dug into the rock below. He realized he would have to tip it end over end to topple it from the pile at this angle. Tenn let out another gasp and the stone fell back with a thud that blasted a puff of dust over his body.


“Ahh, I thought you had it there. It is good you are strong for your size. I would not want to break you accidentally.”


Tenn felt less than reassured by that comment and decided to focus on the rock. He wiped the grime from his face with a sweaty arm and changed his angle once more, hoping to skirt the lip the stone had caught on before. He bumped into a yielding wall of flesh. Sepia’s left tit towered above him. Her right tit was on the ground flush against the boulder below him. The heat that rolled off them was incredible and it was a struggle to stay focused on the task at hand.


Finally finding a good angle Tenn put the fantastic spectacle behind him out of mind. His knees bent, his back straight- Tenn placed his palms against the underside of the stone and lunged with all his might. This time the stone flew away from his hands. For a moment it hung, almost perfectly balanced on its end, then with a grinding sound it twisted and toppled from the pile. Tenn let out a whoop of joy.


“Well done!” Sepia exclaimed. Tenn met her smile with a grin of his own. He knew it was silly to be prideful over winning such a contest, but seeing Sepia’s beaming face made him feel as though he’d just defeated an army. “I would clap,” She said, “but that would be against the rules.”


“So… what now?” Tenn asked.


“Now it’s my turn of course.”  


“Well... how are you going to manage?” Tenn asked, feeling awkward. He had expected her to simply concede as soon as he was successful.

“It seems you have me at a disadvantage. Here I am, a hundred times your size and I’m lying here helpless.”

This was new. Tenn wasn’t sure what to make of it. Sepia exuded power and control, she was the opposite of helpless. This had to be some kind of trap. Was she expecting him to try to escape? Would her sense of honor over the game prevent her from chasing him? Considering the price he would pay if he was wrong, he felt it was better not to risk it.


Sepia sighed and a note of exasperation crept into her voice, “If some strong man were to come along he could take advantage of me and there wouldn’t be a thing I could do.” She continued with a faux revelation, “Why, he could probably do anything he wanted.”


Oh, Tenn thought, she wants sex.


Well, game or no, it wouldn’t do to keep her waiting. He made his way around the boulder to the underside of Sepia’s monumental bust.


“Oh no, where did you go?”


Tenn continued traveling down the length of her body, marveling at how much she had grown in the short time he had known her. He had originally guessed her height to be somewhere around a hundred feet tall, now he suspected she was closer to a hundred and twenty five, maybe more.

“If I move, you win. What are you planning?” Sepia continued playing dumb.

I’d like to ask you the same thing Tenn thought. He scaled a bush and dropped onto her midriff, his feet leaving making tiny indents in her soft skin. He began making his way down her parted legs.


“Hee- that tickles. But you’ll have to do better than tickling if you expect me to move.”


I plan to.


Tenn slid between her thighs, using her pubic hair for grip. Heat from the humid musk of her pussy washed over him and he observed his target. Her clitorus only barely peeked out beneath its hood, a pink button of flesh swollen larger than his head- and larger still when she was excited. He looked back the way he came and noticed her legs angled away from her stomach, allowing him a clear view of the pile of stones and her massive breasts. It was incredible to see a boulder many times larger than his body come only halfway up one of her enormous tits. The second boulder didn’t even reach the bottom of her other tit, which was pulled back due to the tilt of Sepia shoulders, its corpulent nipple jutting upward proudly.


Tenn pressed his hands against her clit and Sepia gasped. “You wouldn’t be trying to distract a girl?” Enormous breasts blocked the view, but he could imagine her half-lidded stare and gleaming teeth biting her lip with perfect clarity. Finding a good position Tenn pushed her clit like it was a boulder to be toppled. It sprang back into place, spraying drops of moisture into his face. The smell of her sex filled the air with an intoxicating aroma. He recognized her now familiar, pleasing scent and his mind wandered in a lusty fog.


“Oh god, yes!” Sepia moaned. “All of your strength is just enough to move my clit.” Tenn rose to the challenge, pummeling the nub, wrestling it back and forth until it liquid splashed against his legs. “Nnnngh” Sepia grunted. “You’re so fucking small, I’m going to beat you without moving.” Tenn still wasn’t sure how she planned to do that. He felt her body tense beneath the skin but, she hadn’t moved yet, but it wouldn’t be long now. With a flash of inspiration he swung a leg up and forced it into her slit. The lips of her sex were astonishingly tight inspite of their size, and it was all he could do to push his leg past the film of juice on their surface.


“Unnnng. You’re not even strong enough to get inside me! Is that your best?” Sepia challenged. Pride stung, Tenn redoubled his efforts. With his hands balanced against her clitorus he worked his leg back and forth, trying to wedge himself inside of her. The trickle of moisture increased into a heavy flow of liquid that soaked him with her scent. A familiar wave of dizziness pass over him and he looked back up at the pile of stones.


The impossible was happening, the second boulder was moving.


Sepia’s right nipple was pressed firmly against it, and the boulder was slowly giving ground. Tenn’s sudden stop did not go unnoticed and Sepia guessed its cause. “Do you see? My nipple has more power than your entire body.” Tenn gaped. “Now keep going, you’re not finished.” He felt he should resist- that there was some contest he needed to win. He needed to stop her from… something? He shook his head. There was something she shouldn’t know but suddenly he couldn’t remember what it was. All he could think about was her scent. The heat of her pussy pulsing against him in sweltering waves. The flow of her juices washing over him. He needed to please her.


“That’s it.” she coaxed “My nipple is almost hard enough to push the stone over, don’t stop.” Stopping couldn’t have been further from his mind. “You want tell me your secrets, don’t you?” Tenn worked his hands feverishly over her sex. “You want me get bigger?” Her steaming sex finally accepted his leg, parting just enough for him to get caught in its vice-like grip “Watch. Watch me get bigger and bigger. Watch me grow until you are smaller than the smallest bug. Until you are a spec. Watch my nipple,” Sepia was speaking quickly, barely pausing for breath. “Watch it grow!”


Tenn obeyed. Craning his neck he watched her gigantic nipple distend. The boulder ground against the stone beneath it, overmatched by her arousal. “Yessssss!” Sepia howled, and a distant part of Tenn’s mind marveled at her ability to remain still. Her nipple was like a battering ram, but rather than swing it grew endlessly against its target. Already it was nearly as tall as he was, and many times as wide. “NNNNNNMMMMMMMMM” Sepia moaned so deeply that Tenn’s bones rattled. Her nipple expanded forcefully.

And the stone toppled.


It fell end over end and landed with an unceremonious thud at the base of the final boulder. The boulder that was many times his size. The one that needed to be rolled over rather than pushed off. Tenn felt a moment of despair before a massive hand swung down with frightening speed and crushed him into her sex.

Chapter 5 by GTortoise

Sepia fished his comatose body from the lake of her cum. Tenn fought a wave of vertigo as he rushed up towards her face.

“Where is the food?” she demanded.


He looked at her numbly, dazed.


“Point!”


Tenn looked around, and the jungle swam in his vision. He lifted an unsteady arm and pointed in the direction that felt right.


The world jumped and came crashing back.


Tenn’s stomach heaved as his tiny body absorbed the impact of her movement. She was running. Every once in a while she would slow long enough for to make him point again before leaping back into the brush.


Tenn lost track of time but judging by the soaked state of his clothes he guessed that it wasn’t long before they broke into the clearing. Tucked away behind leafy bushes on one side, and a dense thicket of nettles on the other lay the grand garden. Row after row of tilled land stretched before them. All of it secured by dozens of traps set against countless would-be poachers. None were effective against one such as her though. Sepia trampled their defenses with little notice or care.


Her grip on him tightened until his bones creaked. Tenn looked up to shout and saw fury in her eyes. The words died on his lips, replaced by a terror he’d not felt since their first night together. A fear birthed by the certainty of imminent death.


Sepia strode into the orchard, crushing vegetables underfoot on her path to the sweet fruit in the back. She stopped when she reached them and looked down at him, her rage barely restrained. “This is what they denied us.” She hissed. “This is is what they ate while we withered and died.”


Tenn struggled desperately to speak but breath came in painful, shallow draughts that burned his lungs and left him with nothing to release.


“Night after night they made us peel our skin for their gowns until our flesh cracked and bled. Day after day they offered to guide us to food. If only we would fetch them one more herb. One more fur. One more, one more, one more. Until there were NO MORE” Sepia’s hot breath blasted him with her rage. “Until we were no more…” A tear formed in the corner of her eye and began to run down her cheek. “Until it was only me.”  


Her grip on him loosened as she began crying in earnest and Tenn gasped for air, bracing himself against her trembling fingers. She sagged to the ground and he clutched her fingers tightly. He suddenly felt more lost and confused than ever before in his life. She might kill him at any moment and yet... a part of him accepted that. Even welcomed it. She had used him but she too had been used. He knew instinctively that her story was true. He had been the target of his kind’s capricious nature more than once. He could imagine their relishing of her suffering. And the thought of being lost in the jungle, alone…


Giant tears splashed against her thighs and Tenn’s heart broke. He looked up at her and said the only thing he could think of to say, “Take my life, if it will ease your suffering.”     


Sepia stared blankly before turning to look down at him, “What did you say?”

“I said you can take my life, if it will dry your eyes.”


Sepia sneered, but the cruelty in her mouth was blunted by tears still fresh on her cheeks “You offer me what is already mine to take. I will kill you when I feel like killing you.” When Tenn had no answer for that she continued, “And why would you care about my grief? You’re all liars.”


“Is it so strange that I wish you not to suffer?”

Sepia tossed her hair, flicking the words away like the buzzing of a fly “So much that you’d offer your life? Do not think me a fool. I remember your kind’s treachery. I sleep with their false words in my ears and dream of nothing but betrayal. You think I will deny you death and reward you for the noble offer? Your one, puny life for my family. My friends. Everyone I’ve ever known?”

Tenn felt his courage waver briefly and said, “If my life could be traded for the ones you’ve lost I would give it gladly. If it is in my power to offer you any measure of peace I will.”


“Words.” Sepia spat.


“I speak truly.” Tenn met her predatory gaze, for once unafraid


“Then tell me how to get your people. Tell me how to rip them from their homes as I was ripped from mine.” The glint of rage he’d seen in her eyes before blossomed now into a mad hunger. “Tell me how to get past the violet lilies!”


Tenn’s courage faltered once more yet he found his voice and said, “I do not know this flower.”

Her grip tightened so suddenly the air burst from his mouth before he registered the source of its impetus. “Liar!” her teeth gnashed at his face. “The deadly blossoms you line the trees with, the poison that was my prison.”

Tenn managed to gasp, “No… flower… my… village.” Sepia’s grip relaxed but her eyes remained hateful, mistrusting. Tenn cautiously cleared his throat, “You don’t have to trust me, I can show you. This place is right below one of our roads. Just look up.”


Sepia looked up for a long moment before returning her attention to him. The hate pooled in her eyes was disrupted by a wave of uncertainty, “Maybe there weren’t enough to cover this area, maybe you save them for your homes.”

Tenn shook his head. “This is our food supply. Our homes can be anywhere in the canopy, but our food must come from here. No place is better protected.”

“What protection?”


“There.” Tenn pointed. “Those brambles keep our boars, jungle cats, all manner of beast. And those.” He pointed again. “The leaves are smeared with scents to drive away foragers. Beneath them the ground is covered in traps for everything from the swarming aphid to the mighty horned beetle. Nothing gets in here that my village doesn’t want here.”


“Except for me.” Sepia said, her gaze finally relinquishing a measure of suspicion.


“I lead you here.”

“Because you had no choice.”

“You’re wrong, I had a choice. I could have died.”

Sepia’s eyes narrowed. “So you won’t die to protect your people’s food but you’ll give your life to stop me from crying? You expect me to believe that?”

Tenn paused, uncertain. “I do,” he said finally, looking away. Unable to hold her gaze any longer.


“Why? Why should I believe you?”

“Because I… I….” Tenn began but couldn’t finish, unable to meet her piercing stare.


“You what? You don’t tell lies? You’re different than the rest? Because we’ve been so chummy this last week? Give me even one reason to believe a word you say.” Sepia reconstructed her rage with every syllable.


“Because!” Tenn shouted, at last matching her fury, “I love you.”  


Silence hung thick in the air between them.


“That is ridiculous.” Sepia said at last.


“Why? Because you’re big and I’m small?” Anger sharpened his tongue.


“Yes, to start. Also you’ve been aware of my existence for but a week and know me not at all.”

“You’re wrong, I know you.”


“What do you know of me?” She hissed.


Tenn bristled against her anger. “I know you like to run your tongue along the spine of a fish when sucking the meat from its bones. I know you like to suck the juice from your fingers after eating berries. I know you tug your hair when you’re not sure what you want and you brush your knees three times whenever you stand. I know you favor warm rocks and sunshine on your face and hate the slimy stones in the river bed. I know you hum to yourself whenever you forget that I am there and stop whenever you remember. I know because while you may forget about me, I’ve never once stopped watching you.”


“Those are just habits. They don’t mean anything.”

“Then tell me the things that seeing will not reveal. I am here. I am listening.”


Sepia stared at him for a long time. More than once Tenn thought to break the silence but found he had nothing more to say. Finally she spoke, “Lets say that I believe you. What of it? You are no fit mate, and I could never bear your children.”


“I don’t want children, and I seemed fit enough an hour ago.”

His retort earned a smirk. “Don’t flatter yourself, I had to finish what you started.”

“I nearly won our contest, in another moment you would have moved whether the stone toppled or not.”

“Is that so?”

“It is.” Tenn stood defiantly in her palm.


“Then maybe I should give you another chance.”


“Stacking stones?”

“I had something more direct in mind.”

Tenn’s arms folded, “I’m listening.”


“If you can make me cum, without my help, I’ll accept that you love me. Or at least that you think you do.”

“Agreed.” Tenn said without hesitation.


“And if you lose... “ Sepia’s smirk vanished and her tone dropped menacingly. “I will hear you beg for death.”


***




Sepia appeared determined to ignore him. Immediately after making their bargain she began pillaging the garden. She moved mechanically, setting to her task with grim determination. Fruits, vegetables, roots all were consumed with barely a pause to chew. The gentle moans of contentment she often gave while eating were missing, replaced by the sound of gnashing teeth and fruit being pulped in her cavernous mouth. More than his village would eat in a week. If she continued at this rate she would the garden would be reduced to desolation in short days. Tenn could not repress a shudder.


Suddenly, her legs began to move. Massive furrows of rich soil heaped behind her heels as her enormous feet plowed the soft soil. Dirt piled nearly to her ankles before tumbling away to either side. Tenn marveled at the force she effortlessly exerted. A single thoughtless gesture excavated massive trenches that would have taken him all day to dig. He had done just that many times in the past. But he had other work now.  


Her massived sex loomed ahead above an ass planted firmly against the ground, sparing him what would have been a near-impossible climb. Her clothing, however, presented a problem. The tight plant fiber hugged her mons like a second skin. The only gap was where the material puckered out where it met her waist.

Approaching the edifice of her body Tenn was grateful for his skill as a climber. The space between her panties and upper thigh was a sheer face and would require considerable skill to scale. Wedging his body in the crevice between the hot flesh of her thigh thigh and her taint he began to climb. It was slow going. When he was nearly halfway up Sepia’s enormous body shook with laughter. Tenn pressed with all his strength, clinging tightly to her hot flesh as tremors ran through her thigh.


“That tickles.” A voice boomed overhead.


Arms wobbling, sweaty palms beginning to slip against her silken skin Tenn pushed hard with his legs, momentarily relieving the strain on his arms. Fighting fatigue he finally crested the middle of her thigh. The remainder curved away in a steep slope that nevertheless allowed his legs to continue pushing him up the wall of her body.He staggered to a halt atop her leg. Catching his breath, he spared a glance up towards the summit.


Sepia continued to shovel food into her mouth as though the garden were going to evaporate any moment. Tenn wondered if he should have led her here. The village would be hard pressed to find enough food to last the coming season without this garden. More immediately concerning-  the sight of it had clearly enraged Sepia. And if her story was true... The thought alarmed him. Would his people really commit such cruel deception? Unsettling intuition told him they would. Dark memories swam like serpents beneath the surface of his thoughts threatening to breach his tenuous hold on calm. The shadow of his enormous captor fell over him and Tenn wrapped his arms tightly against a shiver and turned the dark thoughts away.


The gap in Sepia’s panties was, as he had hoped, wide enough for him to squeeze under. Gathering his courage Tenn sprang into action. His tiny feet pounded against her thigh in a rapid pitter patter. He jumped, arms wide, over the chasm between her thighs. Air churned silently beneath his flailing feet. He reached out desperately for the edge of her garment and his hand snatched the edge of the material. Swinging his body with the force of the leap, he used the momentum to carry him up and over the lip of her garment.


Pubic hair tangled about his feet as he slipped betwixt her massive thighs. Instantly, the heat increased two fold and he found each breath scented heavily with her musk. His foot snagged and he twisted, rolling against the sensitive flesh of her crotch until he rebounded off the hood of her clit. He dangled helplessly for a few moments as a wave of dizziness passed before carefully extracting himself from the web of her vine-like hairs.

The panties turned out to be a boon. Tenn used their taut surface to brace his back and began a tetherless repel deeper into the darkness of her nether region. The smell was intoxicating- an indescribable earthy spice that wrapped his thoughts in a lustful cocoon. Hope of pleasing her quickened into an overwhelming need. Tenn threw himself forcefully at the towering pink lips of her pussy. The furnace heat of her flesh sweat-soaked him in moments. Slowly, the massive orifice admitted his lubricated body between the tight lips of her sex. He kicked and squirmed and wriggled his way deeper; first an arm, then a shoulder, then a foot and a leg. His torso was just beginning to slide between her pink walls when he became stuck fast.


Tenn struggled furiously for a moment to try and back out but the sweat that had aided him a moment before betrayed his efforts, causing his hands to slip ineffectually against her glistening pink lips. Another spastic bout of laughter erupted from Sepia with enough force to rattle his bones. “I feel you squirming down there.” Her voice boomed. Tenn let the shaking pass before deciding to try another tactic. Muggy heat and the steady pressure of her tight-lipped vagina made every breath an effort. He hooked his ankle against one lip and grabbed the edge of the other and pulled with all his might. Muscles shaking with effort Tenn felt his body ever-so-slowly start to pull free. All at once his hand slipped and his hooked ankle went skidding along the slick surface. Like a mire, her sex sucked back the scant inches of progress he’d made.


“Are you’re stuck?” The question was punctuated with another laugh. Tenn flushed with shame as his body was pummeled by Sepia’s derisive laughter. A flood of emotions poured over him: humiliation, anger, sadness, and the spectre of self-loathing. The taunts of the villagers, the hard fists of his peers, the cruel laughter of girls- all came rushing back in an unwanted tide. He had thought Sepia different: dominant, but not cruel. Not so eager to see him fail... not like everyone else he knew. Tears stung Tenn’s eyes, mingling with sweat and the cloying humidity of her sex.


Sepia’s voiced thundered again, “Serves you right. What made you think you could satisfy me without my help?” To Tenn’s surprise her tone was admonishing rather than mocking. Had he mistaken amusement for contempt? Sepia continued “Now you can stay there until I’m finished.” When the last vibrations of her voice faded Tenn slumped over in exhaustion, allowing her sex to hold him in its suffocating embrace.


Sepia continued eating with abandon.


The crunch of vegetables and the squish of fruits percussed rhythmically as she devoured tons upon tons of the village’s winter stores. There was no accurate way to track her progress but he was certain she’d already eaten her fill from the garden- and yet she showed no signs of stopping. If anything her feasting became faster and more erratic. Suddenly, Sepia released a cacophonous moan and everythings began to change.


For a moment Tenn thought she was moving. The taut panties began to pull closer, the heavy lips of her pussy shifted and the already overpowering scent intensified. One moment he was stuck fast and the next the hot walls of her cunt slid over him in a surge of flesh. He started to shout but hot fluid rushed into his open mouth and nose. Sputtering Tenn flailed desperately to get free. No longer trapped he’d lost all sense of up and down.


All around him he felt the hot fleshy walls slipping against his skin, and even hotter fluid filling every gap. Blind and choking, terror possessed him and he kicked furiously. His fingers clawed at the slick walls and his feet kicked into her slimy depths. Juices were everywhere, thicky and heavy. His lungs strained to bursting then- coolness on his cheek. Tenn opened his mouth and gulped air in tortured gasps.


Vision dimmed from lack of oxygen and blurred by a film of milky fluid Tenn sucked down panicked breaths until his terror subsided. When at last his vision cleared he could see Sepia’s panties drawing closer and closer as they tightened against her body. There wasn’t much room between her opening and where they conformed to the lips of her pussy. Thinking quickly he twisted his body, putting his back toward the ground. A pink crevasse stretched before him crowned by slick button of flesh.


Extracting himself from her hole Tenn pulled himself inch by inch through her pink valley. Her panties were constricting quickly, forcing him to worm up her slit towards the bulbous head of her clit. The growing pink nub tented the material around it, offering shelter from the increasingly tight garment. Reaching it at last he huddled beneath the tender pink flesh and marveled at its size. Once his head might have matched it- no longer. It was wider than his torso and taller than his knee.


The growth had stopped and he was trapped in a space eerily similar to a tent. The thick plant material stretched overhead, angled downward toward the edge of her lips leaving a slim margin of a few feet above him and a couple more to either side. The space was almost unbearably humid, the air redolent with her scent. With each labored breath Tenn felt his panic ease, and soft, cottony delirium return. He had experienced it enough times to guess her smell was the cause, but as his mind drifted that knowledge seemed less important than pleasing her.


Tenn reached out and found the rubbery flesh of her clit slick beneath his palms. Its hot surface slid easily beneath his hands as they traced its circumference. On his stomach Tenn hugged the erect pillar of flesh and unthinking, gave it a bite. His teeth scraped over its slick, rubbery surface and filled his mouth with salty moisture- a mixture of sweat and more intimate fluids. He tasted it again, savoring the flavor. Her flavor. The smooth surface was pleasant on his tongue and he hugged her tighter in gratitude. He began lapping at it, hungry for more.


It wasn’t long before another moan rocked through her body and into him, followed by an even more powerful shudder that his battered body painfully absorbed. But the pain seemed distant, as though it belonged to someone else. Tenn continued caressing and nuzzling her with feverish devotion. Heat rose in steamy waves from her sensitive flesh, adding to the sweltering quarters. Moisture began to condense into a shallow pool that squelched whenever he moved.


Far above, moans began to interrupt the crunch of vegetables with greater and greater frequency. There was a frustrated urgency to her voice that Tenn didn’t understand. Was he not satisfying her? He redoubled his efforts, ignoring the suffocating heat he stroked her clitorus up and down with every ounce of his strength. He was rewarded by a slight shift in the nub as moved it ever so slightly toward him before springing back into place. Delighted he pulled again to similar results; the tip of the pink pedestal rustled across the underside of her panties. On the third pull Sepia went wild.   


A wordless howl rang across the garden like nothing he’d ever heard.


Tenn clapped his hands over his ears too late- a shrill note echoed in his skull. All at once the landscape shifted, the pink walls pressed closer, the canvas fabric bunched and a gush of hot, sticky fluid began to fill the tiny space. The hot goo pushed up between his toes then over his knees- filling every crevice as it rose. A shadow crossed overhead followed by a powerful pressure. Air exploded from Tenn’s lungs as cum crested his shoulders. He stretched his neck, angling his head away from the rising tide. Ears ringing, nearly suffocated, his addled mind’s survival instinct triggered too late.


Another shriek rent the air and the white wave surged upward, sealing his sticky coffin.

Chapter 6 by GTortoise

A mighty hammer pounded him. And again. Dimly, he wondered why he was being punished. It was a familiar thought and one he’d never had the answer to. The hammer struck a third time and Tenn felt blood spill over his lips. The hammer struck again and he coughed violently, spraying fluid with every wheezing hack. Agony greater than the pain in his back lanced through his chest as air re-entered his lungs.

Tenn’s eyes flew open. Couhging the remaining fluid from his lungs he saw it was not blood. The milky white secretions covered him from head to toe and flowed in little rivers down ridges that traced curious lines in the massive palm he was cradled in. A tree-like pinky was curled to his side- poised to flick. Weakly, he raised an arm to ward off the blow. It never came.


“You are not going to last long like this.” Tenn tried to speak but his lungs weren’t up to the challenge. He rasped something incoherent. “Don’t try to speak, you need rest.” The world spun as Sepia lowered him to the ground. “Stay there, I will return.”


Tenn couldn’t have moved if he’d wanted to. Instead he listened for the sounds of twilight fading into night; of the jungle’s predators and prey making ready for the evening’s struggle. Instead he heard only the snap of branches and the stomp of gigantic feet. When Sepia returned her hand were full of twigs and sambre leaves. She sat cross-legged in front of him, spilling the content of her hands onto the ground between them.


She tore each leaf into strips and paired them with twigs. Then she began twining the former over the latter. Tenn watched in fascination as her fingers deftly wove knots between the wooden pillars. Her hands moved with surreal grace and before he guessed at their purpose a wooden cage took shape. When it was finished she set it before him and said, “Your new home.” It was twice his height and a little over half that wide. Three sides were filled with stout wooden bars and the last was open, facing him. “Get in.” Sepia commanded. Still unable to speak, Tenn obeyed. A wooden gate was dropped in place behind him and tied with a single long strip of sombre.


Sepia lowered her face to the ground, inspecting her creation and its occupant. Her slitted pupils bore into him, their golden coronas glittering in the fading light. Tenn felt suddenly grateful he was unable to speak because he almost certainly would have said something embarrassing. Silence lingered between them until he began to fidget. Finally Sepia spoke. “Do you not fear me little one? Why did you not run that first night?” Another silence followed as Sepia turned her eyes away, allowing Tenn to exhale. “Your kind always looked at my people with hatred… and fear. Yet in your eyes I see something else.”


“I am… afraid.” Tenn managed to rasp.


“What?” Sepia leaned closer to his cage, cocking an ear towards him.


“I said,” Tenn coughed, clearing his throat. “I am afraid. I...” Sepia looked at him with eyebrows raised, and Tenn continued in a rush. “When you lift me, I fear I will fall. When you walk I fear to be stepped on. When you hold me I fear I will be crushed. And when I’m... “ Tenn blushed unable to speak his thoughts. Instead he said, “When I’m with you I fear many things.” He shook his head slowly and said, “But you have not dropped me. You have taken care with your steps. And when you hold me your hands are gentle. When we are together I know any moment could be my last- there is nothing I could do to stop it… To stop you. But every moment passes and I am still here and you are still… beautiful.” Tenn finished lamely and felt heat rise in his cheeks. He looked away, no longer able to meet her gaze.         


Another painfully long silence passed. A yelp echoed through the trees from far away as some unfortunate creature was made prey. Sepia spoke, “Tomorrow I will finish harvesting these crops. Then you will lead me to the next garden and the one after that until the bounty of this land is consumed entire.”


Tenn wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. “Must it be thus?” he said softly. Uncertain if she had heard he spoke more loudly, “My people will starve.”


“As mine were made to.” Sepia’s voice was pitiless.


Tenn didn’t know what to say. “I am sorry.”

“It is not yours to forgive, little one.”


Unable to bear another long silence Tenn said, “And what of me?”


“While we are together, you will not starve.”


Tenn looked sheepishly at his feet. “And our... contest?”


In the corner of his eye Sepia’s lips curved into a smile. “Only madness could compel one such as you, little one.” Somewhere in the jungle flesh was torn from bone. Something died so that something else might live. Sepia’s breath washed over him, a warm breeze in the cold dark, “And what is love, if not madness?”

***


A hand on his shoulder opened Tenn’s eyes.

A dark figure stood over him with a hand raised, commanding silence. Other silhouettes momentarily blacked the stars as they stealthed through the darkness. A low voice spoke softly, “Get up, we must leave.” They sent a rescue party, Tenn thought with a surge of pride. A strong arm pulled him to his feet. Ahead, the pale flesh of Sepia’s stomach sparkled in the starlight. Behind, the towering mounds of her breasts rose and fell gently with each breath. Tenn allowed himself to be lead across the landscape of her sleeping body before stopping suddenly.

“Keep moving!” Someone ordered from behind, giving him a shove.


Tenn whirled and said, "I’ll come with you but I’ll not leave without telling her.” The two villagers he recognized as rangers glared at him. “There has been a misunderstanding, I must talk to the elders.”  


The rangers exchanged a glance. One approached him and said, “Oh, you will.” Then he lifted a club and struck down.


***


Rope scraped roughly against Tenn’s wrists as he startled awake. Gray light filtered through a small window casting dim illumination across a room scarce wider than he was tall. A dingy cot lay crumpled into the corner and a small latrine was set against the far wall. A single sturdy door was the only other feature in the spartan space. He’d never seen one from the inside, but he was certain it was one of a few prison cells maintained by the village.


Pressure swelled uncomfortably behind his eyes, a painful reminder of the blow he’d taken the night before. Had it only been one night? The muted light made it difficult to know the hour. His stomach constricted painfully around an empty knot and he licked his dry lips. He opened his mouth to shout and rasped something unintelligible instead. He tried again.


“Hey! Can anyone hear me?” After a moment of silence Tenn raised his voice, “Is anyone there?”


The door creaked open spilling light into the room and forcing Tenn to squint against the brightness. A shadow fell over him as a large man stepped inside. Broad shouldered and square faced he scowled at Tenn as he shut the door. “You have crimes to answer for, fledgling.”


“What crimes?” Tenn demanded.


“Treason.”


Tenn sucked in a startled breath. They had not heard a word of his story and he stood accused of treason? “I can explain everything just let me speak to the elders.”


“You will speak to me. You will confess your crimes until I am satisfied and then you will confess again before the elders.”


“I have the right to a trial with the elders.” Tenn said defiantly. “I-”


A fist knocked the air from his lungs. Another split his lip and sent lights dancing across his vision. He slumped against his restraints. The man leaned in close enough that his breath could be felt against Tenn’s ear. He spoke softly, “Traitors don’t have rights.” Then he unwound a length of cloth and muzzled Tenn with a wad of it- using the rest to secure it around his head.  “You are accused of treason, you may confess with a nod.”

“Go to hell.” Tenn mumbled around the muzzle.


Another fist hammered into his face, momentarily darkening his vision. “You have given aid to the enemy. We heard you speak with her. We heard you praise her.” The voice grated angrily.


A dark cloud began brewing on the edge of Tenn’s consciousness. He glared at his attacker. A kick snapped something wetly in his leg and he groaned in pain. Dropping his gaze he reflexively pulled back his wounded limb. Another series of blows landed and something warm dripped over his eye. “I will hear you confess, traitor.” The gag was pulled roughly from his mouth- it was stained with blood.

Tenn looked up and spat. Red splashed against the man’s cheek and he froze.  A single rivulet trailed down the line of his jaw and dripped from his chin. The rage in his eyes crystalized into terrible conviction. Tenn’s gag was replaced and the man dropped to his haunches. He wrapped a cloth around his fists and said, “I was hoping you would say that.”


In the end spitting on his captor had been a waste of effort. By the time the man was finished, both of them were covered in Tenn’s blood.  


Chapter 7 by GTortoise

Wood scraped loudly as Tenn was drug across the village from his cell. Unable to walk, two rangers were forced to haul him from his cell. He clung weakly to their shoulders and avoided meeting the eyes of any of the villagers who had gathered around the spectacle his little procession had created. Their judgement was as harsh a wound as any he’d received the night before. Fortunately the distance to the elder’s lodging was short and he was not forced to endure their stares for long.


Entering the council lodge his knees banged roughly into the floor as he was thrown before three elderly men. The village council stared down from their raised platform and Tenn had to lift his head to meet their gaze. Elder Theo, a bald scalped man with wisps of white hair floating over his ears looked at him with brows raised archly and spoke first. “I expect you were grateful for your rescue,” he said with a warm smile. He maintained a sort of doddering old charm that belied his cunning, manipulative nature. Tenn knew him well, as all the village knew the elders. Rathmus and Lemnel, the pair that sat to either side of him were even older than Theo and all but useless. Rathmus had long ago gone to fat and was a well known glutton and drunk- he’d be caught sleeping off his excesses at more than one council session. Unfortunately, that didn’t seem likely to happen now. The old man’s beady eyes glared at Tenn from betwixt his meaty jowls.


To the opposite side sat a man as slender as Rathmus was fat. Cataracted and feeble, Lemnel’s long beard bounced against his knees as his head bobbed up and down- as though he was in incessant agreement with everything. If there had ever been a time where his wisdom had exceeded his age- it was long past.


Theo was the true leader of the village and the one Tenn would answer to.


Tenn opened his mouth but a ranger answered before he could speak. “He attempted to escape, honored elder.”

“Escape captivity? Well one would hope so.” Theo answered amiably.


“You mistake my meaning elder, he tried to escape his rescue.”

“He’s lying!” Tenn hissed.


“We witnessed him speaking to-” the ranger began.


Elder Theo held up a hand. “I have heard your account. I will speak to the fledgling now, leave us.”


“Honored Elder he is a dangerous-”


“He is beaten half to death and required assistance to stand. He offers no threat here.” The elder’s tone made it clear the issue was settled. The rangers exited. When the door shut behind the last one the Elder Theo spoke again, “You have been through much these last weeks fledgling, I would hear your story.”


With a sigh of relief, Tenn began his tale. Rathmus interrupted at times to fling outlandish accusations at him like “You should have easily escaped the notice of someone so large, you must have wanted to be found.” and “You expect us to believe she was that large before she found you? Her kind doesn’t grow unless little fools like you guide them to food.” and on and on. Red faced and angry spittle flew from the fat elder’s lips with each recrimination. Tenn noticed Rathmus’ speech beginning to slur and hoped the other would notice as well. After each interruption Elder Theo would patiently raise his hand for silence and then ask Tenn to continue.


Tenn left out a few of the more embarrassing details of his relationship with Sepia, but he was adamant about the details he felt would exonerate him from any wrong doing. For his part Elder Theo mostly “mmm’ed” and “aah’ed” at appropriate moments and appeared to be weighing Tenn’s account with some sincerity. When Tenn got to the “rescue” Theo held up his hand again for silence. “So you lead her to where the River Xerxes enters our lands and hoped she would be satisfied with that?”


Tenn nodded.


“Why lead her to one of the grand gardens then?”

“It was a mistake.” Tenn said honestly. “I was afraid of what she would do if I defied her, and I knew we could survive the winter without one of the gardens so I…” Tenn hung his head.


“I see.” Elder Theo said evenly.


“I am sorry Elder, I truly am. But what was done to her people was also wrong.”


Rathmus’s red face got even redder. “You stand accused of treason and you dare defend the monster that threatens us?”


“She’s not a monster!” Tenn shouted. It was the wrong thing to say, but it was almost worth it so see Rathmus’s beady eyes attempt to bulge out of his skull.


Elder Theo cut in with a reproachful look. “Do you understand which manner of creature held you captive fledgling?” he said patronizingly.

“Do you?” Tenn shot back, unthinking.


Elder Theo shook his head sadly and rubbed his temple. “I wish that I did not. Truly, I do. Our people know them as Lamia. Even when young they are larger than us, but their diet can increase them to truly terrifying sizes- as you have no doubt seen yourself.”

“There are many creatures in the jungle that are large and terrifying.” Tenn countered.


“True, but none so much as the Lamia.” the elder said solemnly. He began a tale: “Long ago our people lived in one great city in the canopy. From lowest branch to highest leaf was our domain and it was a time of great peace. A single Lamia ended all that. One Lamia grown massive by feasting on the lesser creature’s of the jungle brought it all to violence and destruction. She brought war upon us without provocation. Numbers beyond counting fell prey to her before she was finally stopped, but by then it was too late. The empire was in ruin and the small rural villages, like ours, were all that remained of our once great people. This story has been handed down to generation after generation of village elders, so that we may be ever vigilant against our ancient foe.” Lemnel’s head bobbed vigorously.


Tenn could hardly believe what he was hearing. A great empire? An ancient war? “Why have I never heard of these things,” suddenly remembering himself Tenn added, “Honored Elder?”


Elder Theo thumbed his chin thoughtfully for a moment before speaking. “In the east, where the Lamia come from they tell the story often, but we have not seen them so deep in the jungle for many years.” When Tenn continued to look at him expectantly he said, “There was no need. It would only alarm everyone. Though now I fear that was a dire error, for you have aided one. One who might bring ruin to our humble village much like the empire of old.”


“You’ve doomed us, fledgling.” Rathmus spat. Lemnel’s head continued to bob in agreement.


Tenn felt stricken and uncertain. His body ached, the bone in his leg lanced pain as he fidgeted beneath Elder Theo’s gaze. “I didn’t know.” he said softly.


“An unfortunate circumstance.” Elder Theo said as though that settled the matter.


A sudden idea struck him and Tenn spoke hurriedly, “Let me go back. Let me explain. She isn’t what you think, she-”


“You dare ask for freedom?” Rathmus roared drunkenly.


Theo held up a hand for speaking before speaking. “It cannot be, fledgling. Even though it may not have been your intent, you have endangered us all. You will be punished as a traitor... may the gods have mercy on your soul.”


Tenn slumped over, his hands pale and shaking against the floor. He looked once more into the eyes of the elders. Rathmus, lips curled in a vindictive smile. Theo remained tight-lipped, nursing his temple with a look of distracted irritation- as though condemning Tenn to death was an annoyance best forgotten. Tenn turned to Lemnel and the old man’s cataracted eyes met his. The elder’s mouth wobbled opened to speak.


A tense moment passed.


Hope welled up in Tenn, blind and desperate. Then a trail of spittle ran down the old man’s quavering lips, his head began to bob, and his mouth slapped shut. Tenn hung his head, no longer able to look at them. He had no allies here. Not in the village. Not anywhere.


He was hauled back to his cell, sick with despair.


***

Tenn woke to a sharp pain in his ribs. His eyes opened to darkness and the silhouette of someone standing over him. “Wake up, worm.” a female’s voice hissed. Tenn recognized the voice as belonging to Illya, one of the last people he wanted to see. She loomed over him threateningly, and Tenn was reminded of countless other times he’d been in similar situations. She was taller and stronger- and had been since they were children. Back then she had often used his slight stature and weakness to prop herself up in front of the other children. But there was no one else here now. “I should have known you would betray us the first chance you got,” she said.


“I didn’t-” Another kick drove the air from Tenn’s lungs.


“Bite your tongue, traitor. I didn’t come here to listen to your lies.” Tenn groaned in response. “I’m here to make sure you get the punishment you deserve.” She delivered another kick to his body and this time something broke. Tenn howled in pain and curled against the floor as much as his bound limbs would allow. A voice came from outside, “Keep him quiet or we’ll wake someone up. We don’t want the elders hearing of this.”


Illya half turned and said, “They won’t hear. Who would tell them? No one in the village will help him. He’s dead tomorrow anyway, we’re just making sure he gets what he deserves.” Her words seemed to placate them and llya turned back.


Another fierce kick wrenched wail of agony from Tenn’s battered body. More followed after that, over and over until Tenn lost count. His mind began to wander, desperately seeking refuge from the pain. He had wanted to be a ranger. To bring prosperity to his people. He had yearned to see joy in their faces when he returned with rare trophies and exotic tales. They would have gathered around while he told the tales of his travails and triumphs.


A particularly violent kick sent the meager contents of Tenn’s stomach splattering onto the floor. His mind clung unmercifully to consciousness even as his vision dimmed. Bitterness enflamed his thoughts like the bile burning his throat. All he had wanted was acceptance but why? For what? How could he have ever wanted to help these despicable people? He suddenly hoped Elder Theo’s story was true. How great would it be if they were wiped out by an ancient boogeyman.


A hysterical laugh echoed in his cell.


“What’s so funny?” Illya sounded annoyed. Tenn opened his mouth speak and hacked up whatever was left in his stomach. Illya’s mouth twisted into a cruel smirk. “You know what,” she said. “I won’t deprive the rest of the village of watching you die but I’m going to make you wish I had.”


Somewhere below a branch snapped and a tremor ran through tree.


Voices outside began speaking all at once. Tenn could not make out what any of them were saying but they sounded alarmed.  A resounding boom echoed through the darkness and in the distance birds took flight in a cacophony of frightened squawking. A rhythmic vibration began pounding up from the ground, drawing closer.


The sound approached so quickly Tenn barely had time to guess at what might be making it. “O-Oh god!” Someone outside whimpered. Suddenly, everyone was shouting. Illya whirled around and marched out the door, saying “What the hell is going on?” Screams were her only answer. Seconds later the roof of Tenn’s cell was ripped off, raining splinters and debris as it was lifted up and away into the darkness.


Sepia loomed like a colossus, the contours of her vast body lost in the darkness.


Her slitted eyes reflected moonlight like golden mirrors in the darkness. Her mouth opened, flashing massive teeth. “Found you,” she said. Tenn looked at her, unable to speak. “I told you what would happen if you ran away.”


He had to tell her what had happened. He started to reply but his lungs didn’t seem to want to fill with air. A heart-stopping moment passed before a look of confusion washed over Sepia’s face. “What happened?” she said as she reached down and effortlessly snapped the ropes binding him to the floor. Her fingers were almost gentle as she lifted him up out of the cell.


Her eyes flashed with some unreadable emotion. Whatever he’d seen was quickly replaced by anger. “Who did this?” Being unable to voice the answer to that question filled Tenn with rage. Their eyes met and for a moment his anger matched hers. Sepia’s eyebrows raised in surprise. Her reaction bolstered his resolve. So what if I die, Tenn thought bitterly. Better to die than to live without a home. Better to be killed by her than tortured to death by my own people.


Somewhere in the village, people were shouting.


Lacking the strength his rage required, Tenn hung his head and waited for the end. It wasn’t long before Sepia’s breath was hot on his back, smelling sweetly of plums. He knew something inside of him had broken; it was becoming harder and harder to breathe. His body was a nest of agony and he doubted he could stand if he tried. The end, he hoped, would be quick.


Fingers propped him up, positioning him carefully on her enormous palm. His broken body lifted higher still, towards her waiting mouth. Lips parted and Tenn could feel the air rush between them, drawing him forward. His body pressed into the damp softness of her lips on its way into the deadly cavern of her mouth. For a brief moment he was surrounded by a suffocating plushness, a sweet smelling prison of warm flesh.


And then she pulled him back.


Tenn stared up at her uncomprehending for what felt like an eternity until at last the significance of her gesture dawned on him. She had kissed him. With great care she set him back inside his cell and said, “Stay here. I’ll be back for you. Then her achingly beautiful face rose away into the darkness. Tenn reached toward her retreating form with helpless longing. Unable to tell her he had found a reason to live.


He hadn’t yet kissed her back.


Chapter 8 by GTortoise

It was near nightfall when Sepia left the garden.


In the fading light she tracked Tenn by the scent she had marked him with. Anger gnawed at her stomach as it struggled to digest the remnants of what Tenn had called a “Grand Garden”. She felt confused-  betrayed even. He had disobeyed her and attempted an escape. Worse, she had trusted him. She knew better than any that his kind traded only in deception; why should he have been any different? What made his words penetrate her defenses? He said he loved me, Sepia thought, recalling his awed and imploring eyes.The image didn’t inspire the rage she had expected it might and she pushed the uncomfortable thought away.   


Marked with her scent, there was little chance for him to escape. The pheromones she had applied to his body were as good as a beacon, leading her inexorably closer. Still, he had traveled far. Night fell in the jungle before she had drawn close enough to begin her climb up into the canopy. She moved more slowly for a while, careful not to injure herself in the darkness. It gave her time to focus her anger into grim determination. Before she had only planned to eat his people’s food and move on. Now, that wasn’t enough. It wasn’t nearly enough.


A few hours after nightfall she smelled him directly above, high up in the jungle canopy. Looking up at the massive tree she wondered how tall it might be. Certainly it was less daunting than that might have been a week ago, she had grown considerably. And she had always been a strong climber.


The bark was rough and grips were plentiful. Sepia slid up the trunk easily. A short distance above she started to swing up a branch when it snapped under her increased weight. She cursed softly and her thick thigh muscles flexed to compensate, straddling the trunk. Then she reach up to find another grip and pulled herself higher- squeezing the tree between her thighs for balance. In this fashion she climbed quickly, foot by foot.


When her head breached the densest part of the leaves a miniature village was revealed. She marveled for a moment at the little rope bridges that stretched out into the darkness, no doubt joined to distant trees. Tiny houses of all shapes and sizes were nestled in the leaves, carved cunningly from the branches. The one she sought was close, and there were tiny creatures in front of it. Tenn’s kind. She didn’t know what they were truly called, and decided ‘vermin’ was fitting.


When the vermin saw her they began shouting. Sepia smirked when they readied their little weapons to fight her. In different circumstances she might have savored crushing their defiance, now she had a more pressing target to attend to. With a flick of her wrist she swatted them off the branch sending their puny bodies careening helplessly into the darkness. They trailed horrified little screams as they fell, granting her some small satisfaction. Another one exited the tiny hut, but not the one she was looking for. It made a satisfying crunching sound when her index finger flicked it away. Then she reached down and pried the roof off of the hut.


Alone in her shadow, her target cowered against the floor. His words were like poison running through her veins, seeking her heart. There was only one remedy, she decided. His death would not be swift. She spoke to him and their eyes met, was that relief in his gaze? No, this creature had betrayed her. It was vermin, unworthy of further consideration. And yet...


Looking closely, Sepia noticed the ropes binding him to the floor, the broken body twisted awkwardly. For a moment, her resolve wavered. A hundred different possibilities ran through her mind. Had they punished him for revealing their food sources? Why return to the village at all if this was what awaited him? Why did he look so relieved by her presence? Instead of voicing the threat she had intended she found herself asking a question.


If he had offered some defense she might have been content to call him a liar. Instead, he said nothing- his mouth gaped ineffectually as though he were drowning. Panic quickly turned into frustration and suddenly his eyes bore into her, startling in their naked hatred. Intuition told her this rage was not directed at her. It was an unfocused fury, the look of someone who holds the world in contempt. That spite was the final refuge of someone truly alone, and she knew it well.


Suddenly she was seeing herself. Alone, betrayed and starving, shivering with cold in the jungle’s undergrowth. Alien trees stretched to unimaginable heights all around her, uncaring sentinels of the land that swallowed her family. It would have been so easy to lie down beneath their branches and let the world slip away. A hundred times or more she might have done just that. Let jungle consume her... only rage consumed her first. Every night she dreamed her family’s deaths and every morning she roused herself for vengeance. Revenge was the only purpose she required. Except…  


The broken creature slumped in her palm twitched.


Sepia recalled their last night together and wondered if there was room in her future for more than revenge. An unfamiliar emotion surged within her. Without thinking, she lifted Tenn’s tiny body to her lips and pressed him against them. She could feel every inch of him, warm against her mouth. It was a nice feeling. Then his tiny body trembled against her lips and gave her an idea for something that would feel even better. Depositing Tenn back in his cell she turned towards the village.


The vermin were awake and scurrying around in panic. Swinging around the tree towards the largest cluster of tiny shapes Sepia wondered how long it would be before they despaired. Terrified screams and frantic pointing preceded trampling each other in their haste to escape. Like bugs they skittered away into the cracks of their hovels as her shadow fell over them. Despair, she decided with a smile, would not take long at all.


***


Bedlam fell upon the canopy.


A chorus of shouting was nearly drowned beneath groaning timber as the tree struggled to bear Sepia’s weight. With belabored breaths Tenn pulled himself to the edge of the cell so that he could look out on the village. Under the bright glare of moonlight lay an incredible scene.


Sepia’s naked body was coiled around the tree; her legs locked beneath the village center with her massive torso rising far above it. A few unfortunate souls who had been too slow to take shelter were swept up into her hands and brought to a mirthlessly smiling face many times their size. “Fetch your leader!” Her voice boomed. Then she plucked one tiny villager from her hand and set him down. “If he is not out here in ten seconds I will destroy your village and every last... person in it,” she said, impregnating ‘person’ with venom such that it hissed between her teeth. The villager ran, though whether or not it was to get an elder was hard to say.


“One.” Sepia began counting “Two.”. Silence punctuated each word. “Three.” Far below, the tree creaked ominously. “Four.” Sepia continued counting in eerie silence. Tenn felt for the handful of villagers still trapped beneath her thumb, dangling helplessly. Quickly, the count reached it’s end. “Ten!” Sepia boomed just as two men came stumbling into the village square, one nearly dragging the other. The first, Tenn recognized, as the man Sepia had sent away. The second was Rathmus. A thrill ran through him upon seeing the old man’s fat, jowly face go from red with anger at being hauled out to white as milk upon beholding Sepia.


“Are you in charge?” Sepia demanded.


“Ah-h-h I-I- I am an el-elder.” Rathmus stammered.


“I’ll take that as a yes.” Sepia said and brought her face closer. Rathmus raised his hands to shield his face as though he were about to be struck. “I require some supplies.”

It took a few moments for Rathmus realized he wasn’t being attacked. He lowered his hands slightly and said, “S-Supplies? O-Oh… y-yes of course.  Y-You would need supplies. E-Everyone needs things. Ev-”


“QUIT YOUR BLATHERING” Sepia boomed and Tenn was almost certain he saw Rathmus’ pants darken with fluid. After allowing her words to sink in for a few moments she continued, “Give me your red plums.”

Rathmus appeared momentarily unsure of what to do before finally saying something Tenn could not hear to man beside him. After a brief exchange the man hurried away. Lights were coming on in windows now as the villagers realized they were perhaps not all about to die. They watched fearfully as carts were wheeled into the village square, depositing all two of the villages’ plums before her.


Sepia eyed the slightly shriveled fruit with disdain and said, “This is not enough.”


“T-That is all we h-have!” Rathmus answered with desperation in his voice.  


“As compensation for this pathetic offering bring out whatever nuts and berries you have.”

“B-but t-those are our w-winter stores.” Rathmus protested weakly. Sepia’s fist came down so quickly Tenn heard the ear-splitting boom before he saw her move. A giant crack stretched through the wood beneath her fist and hundreds of leaves fell like dust in an explosion. Shielding his face and looking away Rathmus shouted, “N-N-N-No P-please a-anything. We’ll give you a-anything just… p-please, I beg you.”


“Hmm,” Sepia replied, her tone somewhat playful. “I do like hearing you beg. But I’ll be taking what I asked for first.” With that said she lifted a plum and tossed it into her mouth, swallowing it whole. Tenn suspected she ate it that way for show more than anything, and if so it had quite an effect. The horrified look on Rathmus’ face was priceless. “Mmm,” Sepia moaned softly as her hand wandered down squeeze an enormous breast. Tenn started becoming aroused as her fingers sunk into the supple flesh, her massive tits making the plums seem miniscule in comparison. “I love those plums.” Then, as though suddenly remembering herself, Sepia’s eyes flicked open and she said, “Don’t make me ask twice.” Rathmus nodded vigorously and started to back away when Sepia stopped him. “Stay here. Have the others bring it out.”


“T-then w-will you leave us b-be?” Rathmus pleaded. Sepia merely smiled and released the villagers she had been keeping in her grip onto the platform. They ran without looking back. Rathmus, looking every bit as old and feeble as Lemnel, shouted, “You heard her! Bring out everything you’ve got.” Then, in a pathetic attempt to build trust added, “And no h-hoarding! We have to send our guest away with a f-full s-stomach.” Rathmus offered his most gregarious smile. The expression curdled on his face beneath Sepia’s gaze.


After a short while the food came trundling out into the village center. It came in baskets from houses, carts from market stalls, bushels from the harvesters, and in the large tan sacks that were the village’s emergency stores. Nuts and berries being the principal diet of his people, it took a good deal of time to gather it all. Sepia used this time to savor the second plum. It’s red skin parted beneath her teeth in squelching bites that set the scurrying villagers on edge. All told the winter stores made a pile just taller than a plum and maybe half a dozen times as wide. It was a substantial amount of food, but Tenn had witnessed her consume far more.


“P-Please take it.” Rathmus said, urging her to leave.


Sepia smiled, revealing red rivulets of juice running down her teeth. “Oh, won’t you have me for dinner?” Rathmus, for once, seemed to be completely at a loss for words. “I can’t very well carry down all these little baskets now, can I?” Sepia said.


The old man looked like he had enough, Tenn watched him tremble as he said “As you will, I have erm… o-other matters to attend to.” The fat man had only just started to backpedal when Sepia spoke again.


“No.” Rathmus froze. “Come, eat with me.” Sepia indicated the pile of food between them. When the elder didn’t move fast enough she added, “Now.” Rathmus lurched forward as though pulled by an invisible thread. He came to a stop before the mountain of food and reached out a hand uncertainly. Noticing his hesitation Sepia said, “Go ahead, it’s all going to end up in the same place anyway.” Her smile sent chills down Tenn’s spine.


“What?” Rathmus froze.

“In someone’s stomach.” Sepia said nonchalantly and gestured for him to eat.


“O-oh... r-right.” He said, and reached tentatively towards the mountain of food. Sepia’s massive fingers joined in, gouging troughs in the pile of nuts and berries as she began to gorge on the village’s supplies. Her cheeks bulged briefly with each bite before the food was sucked down her throat and into her cavernous stomach. After a few mouthfuls she started to grow.


The growth was fast. Her legs thickened, quickly approaching the girth of the trunk they were wrapped around. Her torso lengthened, pushing her head further into the canopy and displacing another flurry of leaves. Her breasts rose higher which prevented them from crushing the pile of food as the expanded in every direction. Their soft mass jiggled tantalizing, engorged nipples tracing wild patterns in the air as her bust took the lead in her violent expansion.


Not to be outmatched the enormous curve of her ass swelled larger and larger, dominating the vista beneath the platform. An animal moan tore loose from Sepia’s throat as she grew, “AHH-MMMMMMMMM!” Her hips began to grind against the tree and the wood groaned alarmingly in response. “YES, MORE!” The width of her thighs eclipsed the trunk, and Sepia’s hand shot out to grab nearby branch. Her other hand settled on another branch and she began to rock urgently against the tree.


Below her Rathmus watched in horror as the titanic creature before him expanded in a lust-filled frenzy. He stepped back, eyes wide with fear. Sepia’s moans rose higher and higher, drowning out the creaking wood until a resounding crack split the air. “YES!” Sepia howled, deafening everyone in close proximity. Thick, creamy fluid washed down the trunk and collected in the massive fissure that now ran down its length. Tenn doubted Rathmus could see it, but the tree was as good as destroyed. Likely the only thing keeping it together was the force exerted by Sepia’s enormously powerful thighs.


Rathmus froze as Sepia turned her attention back to the platform. A sneering smile flickered across her face as she resumed eating. The mound of food dwindled rapidly as Sepia devoured with abandon. An almost impossibly short time later, the food was gone. Sepia licked her lips and shifted her weight, eliciting another groan from the tree.


“Please g-go!” Rathmus said, his voice cracking. “We’ve given you e-everything we have.”

Sepia started at him for a moment, seeming to savor the desperation on the old man’s face. Then she spoke, “There is one more thing.”


“What?” The word was nearly a sob.


“One of the villagers. Give them to me.” Sepia’s tone was so flat and emotionless she might as well have been asking someone to pass the salt at the dinner table.


“I-I don’t understand.”


Sepia glared down, shifting her weight forward so that her massive chest rested against the platform. It groaned as the weight of her bust settled, spilling a wave of flesh towards the fear-paralyzed elder. “If you will not give one to me, I will take one. Maybe more than one.”


“I-I-I-I… its I- ah-” Rathmus seemed to lose all semblance of coherence, clearly he had reached his limit. Suddenly Elder Theo appeared at his side. Tenn had been too focused on Sepia to notice him approach but he watched intently as the two Elders conferred.


Just when it seemed like Sepia’s patience was at its limit Elder Theo broke the huddle, turned, and in a clear voice spoke, “Is there a specific villager you desire?” Could she be asking for me, Tenn wondered uncertainly.


Sepia quickly dispelled that notion, “It does not matter, as long as they are offered.”


“And when you have them we have your word you will depart?” Tenn felt begrudging respect for Theo’s ability to face down someone more than fifty times his size. Probably closer to a hundred times at the rate she’s going, he realized.


“As you can see, I’m a growing girl,” Sepia said, and with mock politeness continued, “I thought I would be satisfied with the wonderful supper you prepared... alas I am not quite full. So one more is all I ask.”


“Very well,” Elder Theo said, “But know that you have sorely tried our hospitality this evening and it would best for everyone that you depart at once with your prisoner.” Then, without even a mote of hesitation he stepped away from Rathmus and said, “You may take him.”


Sepia’s hand encircled Rathmus before the fat man had time to register his shock at being betrayed. “Who said anything about prisoners?” Sepia replied, and popped Rathmus into her mouth. Her throat bulged an almost imperceptibly as the fat elder slid into oblivion. Tenn’s heart pounded in his ears. She had eaten someone with no more compunction than she had given a fish.     


For once, Elder Theo’s legendary composure faltered. A look of uncertainty flashed across his face and he said, “Now go! We have given everything you’ve asked- ask no more or there must be war between us.”


“War?” Sepia said incredulously. “Does the rabbit march upon the wolf? Does the mouse take up arms against the hawk?” Her voice began to rise, “DO THE TREES RISE AGAINST THE STORM!?” Fury fueled the thunder in her voice, “DO NOT THINK TO THREATEN ME WITH WAR- WHEN I HAVE ALREADY SUFFERED YOUR PEACE!” The word ‘peace’ was spat with so much bile that Tenn’s heart skipped a beat. Frightened voices erupted all over the village and with surprising speed Sepia restored her courteous mask. “No... “ She said, almost quietly. “I think peace will bring a more fitting end. So I extend the offer once extended to me: give me one more.”


The story she had told him in the grand garden came rushing back. This wasn’t an agreement, it was a punishment. Tenn felt foolish for not recognizing it sooner. She wanted them to feel what she had felt, to suffer as her family had suffered. It would have been easy to destroy the village. Sepia aimed to destroy their spirits.


Theo’s reaction made it clear her actions were on target. The Elder’s hands shook visibly, clenching and unclenching spasmodically as he stared up at the titanic female looming over his village. Sepia leaned further forward, savoring the moment. From Tenn’s perspective the tiny leader’s entire body was obscured by the swollen peg of her nipple.


Just then someone ran out onto the platform shouting, “Take me!” He cried, “Just let my family go.” Before Tenn could identify the speaker Sepia snatched the man up and devoured him in a single smooth motion. Elder Theo’s horrified stare almost made Tenn feel sorry for him. Sepia swallowed and… had she glanced Tenn’s way? Silence followed, shrouding the village like a pall. Fearful faces peered through windows to see what a father’s noble sacrifice had earned.


When Sepia’s answer came at last it didn’t leave a shred of hope; two words that fell like a curse.  


“One more.”     


Chapter 9 by GTortoise

If bedlam had heralded Sepia’s arrival, then its subdued sibling gripped the village now. With almost clinical detachment Tenn evaluated their escape routes. The trunk of the tree was riddled with passageways but it had been sundered by the giantess’s growth spurt and the halls appeared to be flooded by her cum. That left only the rope bridges that lead to nearby trees, but all of those were well within Sepia’s vast reach. People everywhere waited at windows and doors, too terrified to stay but even more terrified of being the first to attempt an escape.


There were no clever words to escape this situation, Tenn knew. Elder Theo must have known it too because he had fallen to his knees, head hung in defeat. Fearful murmuring filled the air, broken only by the increasingly distressed groans of overtaxed wood.   


“No more volunteers?” Sepia waited, drawing out the moment before continuing, “Then I will start with you.” She plucked the slumped Elder from the platform and drew him to her lips. This time, instead of simply swallowing him whole she angled his body, slipped an arm between her teeth, and bit down. Theo screamed.


Sepia grinned.


The tiny morsel cracked and popped audibly as she chewed, her macabre smile never faltering. Theo continued to scream and howl and curse, twisting futilely in her grasp. Sepia appeared completely unaffected by Theo’s distress. “You vermin are surprisingly tasty,” she said. “I almost regret eating the first two so quickly.” With that she took another bite, this time a leg. Tenn looked away, he had wished- even prayed for Theo’s death but not… not like this. The elder’s screams devolved into unintelligible agony which Sepia rewarded with another bite. Losing more than half his limbs seemed to be the Elder’s limit. Mercifully, he passed out.


Tenn felt sick to his stomach. He should stop her, but how? Would his voice even reach? Would she listen? He had to try. Summoning all his strength he shouted “Wait!” But the shout came out as a gurgling wheeze, his lungs heavy with fluid. The village had disabled the one person who might have been able to save them, Tenn thought bitterly. All the beatings and humiliations he had suffered at their hands came rushing back and suddenly he no longer felt the need to shout. Let them suffer, he thought. Let them reap a goddess’s wrath.  

As though hearing his thoughts Sepia finished eating Theo and reached towards the nearest house. The roof wrenched off easily in her hand, revealing a small cluster of people. Their terrified screams rang out across the village until they reached Sepia’s mouth. It shut on them, cutting off their cries completely until her mouth opened again to chew. With each chomp of her massive teeth the screams became weaker until silence fell on the village once more. This time, it was short lived.


In a wailing tide, people flooded onto the platform and nearby branches. They made for the bridges, swarming in columns that unnervingly reminded Tenn of insects he had seen. Was that how he looked to Sepia now? Like a bug? Scooping villagers up by the dozen Sepia began to feast. No longer simply swallowing them she seemed to revel in pulping their helpless bodies in the reddening guillotine’s of her teeth. Tenn stared in horror-filled fascination while the dark shapes of everyone he knew were pulverized in Sepia’s jaws. Moonlight caught a glistening river of blood leaking from the corner of his lover’s mouth and Tenn shivered.


The first wave reached the bridges. Almost lazily, Sepia snapped the vines- flinging the bridges out into the darkness and sending villagers scrambling backward towards another escape. But there was no escape. One by one she dismantled every exit until the panicked mass of bodies milled about like ants on a disrupted mound. Satisfied her food wasn’t going anywhere Sepia resumed eating.


A single voice rose above the panicked din, “There’s no way out!”


Pandemonium struck. Some villagers braved the tunnels, sinking into the copious mire of Sepia’s juices. Others ran back into houses, desperately seeking shelter. Still others threw themselves from branches, falling silently into pyrrhic darkness. Most fell to the ground, despair overtaking them at last. Clutching each other they wept as Sepia gathered them up and ate them it hearty bites that crunched sickeningly. The crowds dwindled alarmingly fast. Popping roofs off houses Sepia slurped up their cowering contents, chewing contentedly.


Then she started to grow.


“Mmmm.” Sepia purred, “This is going to be a BIG ONE!” Despondent, the remaining villagers looked on in mute terror as the avatar of their destruction began to expand. Branches snapped as her shoulders widened, the trunk groaned mightily and the sharp cracking of timber accompanied Sepia’s heavy moans. “MORE” she yelled. Her hands worked feverishly, tearing into homes and sweeping up villagers- stuffing them ruthlessly into her maw. Her widening hips forced her legs to coil around the tree as her thighs expanded, splintering the trunk between them with by inexorable swelling larger. One of the thick branches that’s base was part of the platform finally surrendered to Sepia massive right tit, with a terrific snap it fell away from the tree. Suddenly unsupported the heavy breast wobbled, and careened into another branch- crushing a group of people beneath its incalculable weight. Sepia didn’t seem to notice.


“YES, MORE!” Her entire body pulsed larger accompanied by more cracking timber. Her left breast caving in the remainder of the platform, leaving the mighty branches that supported it dangling askew. She was pushing people recklessly between her lips, no longer bothering to chew. “MORE!” she howled with a crazed gleam in her eye. Was she looking at him? “ONE MORE!” As if on cue she pulsed larger again. Her legs stretched further down the trunk, and Tenn suspected the entire top half of the tree would have simply fallen off she released the pressure between her thighs. Doing quite the opposite, Sepia gyrated against the tree. This time her legs were not enough to steady it.


With a deafening roar of splintered wood, the trunk bent away exposing a splintered ruin. Hot white fluid gushed into the gaping wound and over the edge of the tree. Tiny shapes were caught in its flow, like bugs trapped in sap they oozed slowly down the trunk. Tenn clung to his perch, feeling vertigo as the entire world shifted beneath him.  


The whole village was tilted away from Sepia now, the top half of the tree leaned crazily as wod splintered and cracked. Branches bounced wildly and the tree bent further and further under her vast weight. Sepia cried out again, “ONE MORE!” And grew. Her hands struggled to grip the now pathetically tiny houses. They crumpled beneath her hands like paper. Her legs now much thicker than the trunk stretched far away into the darkness below. Her mountainous bust expanded again, grinding most of the remaining villagers to paste beneath their gelatinous tonnage.


Far below a series of popping and snapping sounds began percussing. The sound of the roots being ripped up, Tenn realized with shock. He looked at Sepia’s titanic body. Her back was arched away from the tree, with breasts like milky hills reflecting moonlight. The towering crowns that were her nipples could have pitched a tent large enough to shelter a family. Even for her size her breasts were huge, completely covering her ribs. They spilled over the crook of her arm when she reached out to tweak a nipple.


Tilted at this new angle Tenn could see what had allowed Sepia to maintain her precarious position. The growth of her legs and monumental backside had reach an adjacent tree. She was sitting on it; the trunk trapped between her enormous buttocks like a thong. Her voluptuous ass bent the entire top half of the tree at an angle opposite to the village. Sepia was effectively wedged between two trees, either large enough to house a village of his people- and neither able to fully support her weight. Tenn suddenly felt dizzy.


“AAAAAAAAHHHHH,” Sepia screamed in ecstacy and Tenn clapped his hands over his ears, momentarily forgetting his need to hold on.


Suddenly, he was falling.


For a moment, time seemed to slow. Moonlight revealed the ravaged canopy. The ruined village. Everything he knew was gone. He wouldn’t miss it, he knew. It had never been good to him. With a pang of regret he realized it was all he would ever know.


Tenn plunged into darkness.


And stopped. The impact drove fluid from his lungs, clearing whatever had been blocking his throat. Flesh pressed against him, surrounding him with silky soft heat. Tenn opened his eyes. Sepia was there her face almost too vast to behold. “Think I’d forget you?”

Tenn was speechless. He could only stare: in wonder at her beautiful golden eyes larger now than his entire body, in awe of her dark hair glistening with sweat and thick as ropes, in lust at the pert lips that could easily smother his entire body with a kiss, and in fear at the bloody teeth those lips revealed in a smile.


He felt overwhelmingly puny and powerless. Like a seed blown by the wind, landed on the flank of some great beast. And yet... she was no beast and where he lay was no flank. Her breast was plush and warm beneath him. Her vengeance spent- her eyes were filled with something else. Something he had not seen before... Concern?


Her words were soft, barely more than a whisper, “I will not eat you, little one.”


“Why?”


Sepia scrutinized him for a long moment before looking away. Her cheeks reddened. Was she blushing? “Why don’t you come with me and find out,” she said cryptically.


Having only moments before resigned himself to death, Tenn decided to press his luck and said, “As your prisoner?”


Sepia was caught off guard, for the first time since they met she seemed uncertain. “No,” she said finally, “If you wish to go I will not stop you. But before you do I want to tend to your wounds. You won’t make it far as you are.”


If Tenn hadn’t already been lying down he surely would have needed to sit. He felt almost overwhelmed by her offer- nearly driven to tears with relief, but a little voice inside him still wanted something more. Gathering his wits and his courage he replied, “Well if I’m not your prisoner, what am I to you?”


Sepia rolled her eyes, which was a wildly dramatic gesture given her size. Then she leaned in for an even more dramatic gesture. Her breast lifted up and her lips pressed down, sandwiching Tenn between silky warmth and wet heat. Despite the pain still wracking his body, he became instantly aroused. When Sepia pulled back he very nearly cried out for her to come back. “Does that answer your question?” she said.

“If that’s an answer... I think you’re going to hear that question a lot.” Tenn said, smiling.


“Someone’s getting awfully full of himself.” Sepia said flatly, but couldn’t hide a smile.


The fear and despair, the anger and bitterness seemed to wash away in the aftermath of her kiss. Tenn stretched out on her bust, closed his eyes, and let his mind wander. His lover had a mouth that could swallow his passion or his life. Strange that red should represent both, he mused. He was only just beginning to understand the broad spectrum between the extremes of desire and fear. Those sepia tones.


A deep rumbling sounded far below.


Tenn eyes opened. “What was that?”

“My stomach.”

“Are you still hungry?” He asked, incredulous.


“No, but I feel one coming on.”

“One what?” Tenn barely got the words out before the world beneath him started to shift.


Sepia’s hot breath washed over him as she started to grow.


“One more.”

          

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7284