Babysitter Trouble by Shrinker82
Summary:

     When Chris’s parents go on a second honeymoon during his summer vacation, they leave him in the charge of an unwelcome babysitter, and things quickly go from bad to worse when this much-abhorred sitter hatches a plan to have some fun with him...much to Chris’s dismay.

This story is based on an original idea from aow4321 on Writing.com, to whom I give full credit for the creation of most of the characters involved therein.

12/28/2023: 1 million reads and counting! 🥳 For anyone just finding this story, I want to reassure you that the main story has concluded and is complete. For those of you who have been waiting patiently for an update, I know it’s been an over a year since this story concluded, but I wanted to assure those of you who have been waiting patiently for the Giantess Shannon alternate chapter that I am planning to get back to work on it once my current story is finished. As I mentioned before, I’ve never actually written a growth story before, as it’s not something that I’m really that into, but I have been collaborating with, and taking suggestions from, several of my readers and fellow authors as to how to write such a project, and have been working to create a finished product that’s worthy of posting.

After I finish my latest project, I want to get back and finish this before jumping into my next novel, so feel free to provide any more suggestions—scenarios, interactions, etc.—that you have in your reviews. I want to create something high quality that everyone can enjoy.

Thank you ALL for your feedback and suggestions that have made this story possible! If you like what you read, leave a review; if certain chapters are your favorites, tell me why. Don’t forget to add me to your favorites so you’ll know when I post more stories, and if you have any commission requests, feel free to shoot me an email! Thank you all for your continued support! 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 64 Completed: No Word count: 304400 Read: 1031837 Published: February 20 2018 Updated: September 20 2021
Forward by Shrinker82

     No teenager ever wants to hear the words “We’re getting you a babysitter” from their parents, and Chris Martin is no exception. His parents are going away for an entire week on a second honeymoon, and they’ve insisted on hiring a sitter to watch him while they’re away, despite his objections.
     But there’s a glimmer of hope: Chris’s parents offer to let HIM pick who his sitter will be for the week, and he knows exactly who he wants: Sue Ann Larson. She‘s the sweetest, kindest, cutest, most wonderful babysitter Chris ever had when he was younger, and, despite being in her late twenties, is the object of his boyhood crush. A whole week alone with Sue Ann was going to be a dream come true!
     Then, disaster strikes: on the day his parents leave, Chris finds out that Sue Ann has had to cancel on him at the last minute. To make matters even worse, he’s being left in the care of a sitter that he absolutely despises: Shannon Miller.
     As far as Chris is concerned, if there were a prize for “worst babysitter in the world”, Shannon would win hands down. Unfortunately, and much to his dismay, she’s also been his primary sitter for practically his entire childhood, obviously not by his choice. Shannon is Chris’s most hated person in the world; he absolutely cannot stand her! She’s always wrestling with him, sitting on him, farting on his head, making him smell and massage her feet, and taunting him with her humongous breasts; and not only does she constantly tease and torment him, Chris is pretty sure SHE has a crush on HIM. As if that weren’t bad enough, despite her tormenting nature and plus-sized features, Shannon was actually quite attractive, and Chris’s hormones always seemed to find a way to surface and embarrass him, and Shannon knows it, ever quick to take advantage.
     Chris just knows the coming week is going to be absolute torture....and he has no idea just how right he is, because Shannon’s got a secret, and is about to hatch a plan to have some real fun with him this week: Shannon’s got a shrinking potion, and Chris has just unwittingly been tricked into drinking it.
     Ending up less than an inch tall, Chris is now tiny and helpless, a prisoner in his own house, and at the complete mercy of an evil giantess. Soon, he finds himself constantly in danger of being squashed by Shannon’s giant feet, stuck between her plump toes, sat on and smothered beneath her juicy ass, and suffocated in a toxic cloud of her rancid farts, especially when she sticks him in her panties.
     Small and desperate to escape her clutches, Chris’s only hope lies with someone finding him....before it’s too late.
     All Chris wanted to do was enjoy his summer vacation, but now he’s in real danger of being squished. It’s an unwelcome adventure of gigantic proportions, and the nightmare has only just begun. Will Chris survive the week, or will he end up a tiny red stain on the bottom of Shannon’s foot?

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7242