Aunt Suzie by Kurogane335
Summary:

Stephen is a sixteen year old teenager, forced to live with his 21 years old aunt, Suzie, whom he happens to hate because of previous actions from her part. He intends to shrink her to teach her a lesson, but things don't turns out as he planned...


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 10080 Read: 113088 Published: January 19 2018 Updated: February 09 2018

1. Aunt Suzie is an ass... by Kurogane335

2. Don't touch my Stephen! by Kurogane335

3. Emasculating by Kurogane335

4. Cave digging by Kurogane335

5. Stressful day by Kurogane335

6. Finale Worship by Kurogane335

Aunt Suzie is an ass... by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Okay, so finally, it's coming out early. I hope you're happy guys !

Aunt Suzie is an ass…

Sixteen years old Stephen Jameson had never liked his Aunt Suzie. For one, she was only five years older than him, being his mother’s half-sister, because his maternal grandma had been used to fooling around a lot with men, and yet she had treated him like a puppy or a babt all his life. Therefore, the two sisters had hated each others, being like night and day, even if his Mom had never done anything against her sister, despite Suzie constant acts of passive-aggressive behaviour. Stephen’s mom, Helen, had been a scientist, and had married a bank’s accountant, Jonas Jameson. Aunt Suzie, however, was kind of a model, an airhead whose money mostly came of losers lurking on Instagram and propelling her to fame and fortune. 

Helen had been small and frail, like her father, being barely 1m53 (5f) and so had Jonas, being only 1m66 (5f4) and Stephen had taken after them, being the same size as his dad, his growth stopping when he had been thirteen, with thin arms and legs, ruffled black hair and grey eyes. He knew that he looked weak; all the boys at his High School and most of the girls mocked him because of it and he never had a girlfriend. To the contrary, Aunt Suzie was massive, like his Grandma and her own dad. Suzie was 1m96 (6f4), with large shoulders, plump arms and legs, enormous knockers and an ass which had always made Stephen salivate looking at it. It was, in his eyes, her only redeeming quality, that huge, muscular and jaw-dropping ass she had always offered to his eyes, as far back as he could remember.

Sadly, she was an airhead and never really cared about his feeling. Being so close in age, she liked to play prank at him, when she wasn’t treating him like a little kid in need of a mommy, and he had been ashamed a lot of times when younger because of it. Sometimes, she would collide her ass with his head and pretend that she hadn’t seen him, one time, she even sat on him as he was laying on the sofa, watching TV, and he had been badly hurt in the process. But worst of all was that day, four years ago, when he had had his first erection looking at her enormous backside swaying back and forth as she danced at a family event, having invited herself to their home as she always did, abusing her size to prevent the Jameson from opposing her whims.

Suzie had seen it and instead of being shy about it, or even comprehensive, she had reached for him, forced him to drop his pants and underwear and had laughed her gigantic ass out at how small his erect penis was, barely as long as her pinky, going as far as to take it in her hands to compare it. It had been terrible, and all the more because his parents hadn’t ordered her to stop. Suzie had sometimes a short temper and being so much taller, heavier and stronger than their family, the Jamesons were used to letting her do as she pleased. That night, Stephen had passed out crying out of shame.

Yes, Stephen hated this overgrown bimbo, and sadly for him his parents had died in a car accident three months ago and Aunt Suzie had been his closest living relative and he had been forced to go live with her. Her teasing had become insufferable, she always found ways to enter his room when he was changing or coming to shower with him…She mocked him, and in at least one occasion he was almost certain that she would have raped him if he hadn’t managed to evade her paws. She had entered his room in the early morning and found him naked and his dick erect with his morning wood, and the glint in her eyes had made him really afraid… he even had to close his locket’s door at night because of it!

He really couldn’t understand why she acted this way with him. She was like his late Grandma in that she fucked left and right with immense guys with dicks he couldn’t even compare himself with; he had been forced to look at all her pictures and he had been ashamed at how inadequate he was compared to those massive stallions and their throbbing bats. He even had met some, and those guys dwarfed him so much that he felt terribly inadequate. And yet, she always tried to get her hands on him…

So, he had grown angry and decided to turn the tables on her, but in the end he had done himself no good for his future with it, quite the contrary. He was kind of a chemical genius, something he had always kept hidden because he was afraid that he would skip classes and found himself with older teenagers if it was discovered. Being smaller than your classmate was already hard, he didn’t want to be with older, taller and stronger kids all day, and he had created a potion which would shrink her to 5 cm (2 inches).Then, he would have his revenge and teach her not to abuse her size. Being careful, he also had created an antidote… but sadly, just as he was contemplating his work, she had barged in the basement where his lab was and he had dropped the shrinking potion on him…

-------------------------------------

“OH MY GOD SWEETIE, YOU’RE SMALL!” screamed Aunt Suzie, her gigantic breasts almost crushing the now minuscule Stephen as she leaned forward to inspect him. Stephen retreated hastily, falling on his now gigantic clothes in the process. God, they were humongous, those orbs, probably weighting tens of tons, if not hundreds compared to him now. Those double K monsters had been enormous before, but now they were the stuff of nightmares, and Stephen felt his bladder constricting. Thankfully, he managed to not piss himself, right here, right now.

“Auntie! You must wet me with the red potion! Please, I’ll return to my normal size!” screamed the teenager, hoping that his stupid titaness of an Aunt would do it without complaining.

“WHY WOULD I DO THAT HONEY?” asked the gigantic blonde, clearly puzzled, her building-sized breasts swaying back and forth because of how precarious her position was.

“Why? But… Because I’m your nephew! I need to return to my normal size!” roared Stephen, becoming quite agitated.

“OH BABY, I KNOW YOU ARE MY NEPHEW… BUT YOU SEE, YOU’RE ALSO THE SOURCE OF ALL MY FANTASMS, HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS, SINCE I SAW YOUR MINUSCULE DICK WHEN YOUR WERE TWELVE!” revealed the giantess with a bright smile.

“What?” muttered Stephen, at a loss. “But you… you fuck around with those giants guys with the giant dicks! And you said that I had the smallest dick you’ve ever said!”

“TRUE, BOTH THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH… BUT THOSE GUYS, THEY ARE JUST HERE TO HELP ME DEAL WITH SEXUAL RELEASE… I’M MORE TURNED ON BY INTELLIGENT GUYS, SMALL AND FRAIL... AND WELL, LET’S FACE IT HONEY… YOU’RE THE BRIGHTEST AND SMALLEST I KNOW OFF, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, SO YOU SHRINKING LIKE THAT? THAT’S A GIFT FROM GOD! ANYWAY, I HAVE TO PUT YOU SOMEWHERE SAFE NOW!”

Aunt Suzie clumsily caught Stephen in her right hand, making him scream in pain but apparently not caring at all. Her fingers were twice as long as him, and each at least as wide as he was, if not more. The minuscule teenager could hear her breath quicken and looking over her fingers,, with great difficulties, he noticed how agitated her twin mountains were… his heart sank at this view, terrified at the idea that she could put him there… He would probably be crushed to death in mere minutes in there.

“Don’t drop me in your bra! Please, anywhere but there!” screamed the terrified boy.

“OH SILLY, OF COURSE I WON’T PUT YOU IN MY BRA… I REALLY DON’T LIKE PUTTING SMALL THINGS IN THERE, IT FEELS AS IF BUGS WERE CRAWLING ON THEM. MY BOOBS ARE FOR HUGE DICKS ONLY… MY ASS ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL BE ONE OF YOUR TWO HOMES SWEETIE…. AND HERE IS THE MAIN ONE!” she chirped, dropping the teenager in an empty aquarium.

“What no! Please, Auntie! You can’t put me there or… or in your ass!”

“TATATA! NO SCREAMING HONEY; PLEASE!” said the giantess as she leaned forward to get her 13cm (5 inches) stiletto, offering him an incredible view of her gigantic ass, at least twice as large as her Double K breasts. The young teenager had had a lot of wet dreams about this ass before but now, at their respective size? It was simply too vast to comprehend, he felt like a bug compared to the vast spheres. Stephen pissed himself as he saw his Auntie rise to her now 2m9 (6f9) height, shaking and falling on his knees.

“I’LL GO AND BUY YOU WHAT YOU’LL NEED HONEY! I WANT YOU TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IN YOUR NEW HOMES! JUST SO YOU KNOW, I CAN’T WAIT TO TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY AND HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU. WITH MY BODY AND YOUR BRAIN, THEY’LL BE AWESOME! EVEN IF I END PREGNANT BECAUSE OF THOSE HUGE RETARDS, YOU'LL BE THE ONLY DADS THEY'LL EVER KNOW, SO THEY'LL BE SOOOO SMART! AWW, DON’T BE AFRAID OF MY ASS SWEETIE, I KNOW YOU’VE ALWAYS LOVED IT, EVERYBODY DOES! AND YOU’LL DISCOVER THAT NO MAN CAN RESIST MY ASS-CHEEKS… BEFORE LONG, YOU’LL BEG ME TO LET YOU SLEEP WITH THEM!”

Aunt Suzie exited the house, offering him a tantalizing view of her enormous ass but it only made Stephen cry more. His Aunt was an ass, and now he was her anal toy…

Don't touch my Stephen! by Kurogane335

Don’t touch my Stephen!

“HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER, YOU DIMWITTED DICK!” roared Aunt Suzie in the distance, commanding her nephew’s attention without even realizing it. “I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY PUSSY, YOU LITTLE SHIT! ONLY THEN WILL YOUR PUNY THINGS WILL MAKE ME GOOD!”

It had been two weeks since Stephen had been shrunk to 5 cm (2inches) tall, and he was already a broken shadow of his former self, shivering constantly and trying his best to not attract his Auntie’s attention. The first week, Suzie had simply spent her time buying dollhouses furniture to put in the small aquarium that was now his home, giving him blankets, a sort of shelter to hide way from prying eyes and a litter. When she was particularly clumsy or he had felt really brave, he had had the gall to shout at her, screaming, ordering her to restore him to his full size…

Of course, she laughed it off, saying that it was at his full size and that everything would be great. And even then, he had screamed at her only when he wasn't recoiling in terror of her immense fingers, monstrous breasts or titanic teeth, or wasn’t being cowed into submission by the vast expanse of Suzie’s ass almost colliding with the aquarium inadvertently. One shock and his prison would fall against the floor, so far below, and he doubted he could survive it.

“HONEY, I KNOW IT MUST BE HARD, BUT IT’S FOR THE BEST; LET’S FACE IT, YOU WOULDN’T EVER NEVER HAVE FOUND A GIRL AS GOOD AS ME FOR YOU! YOU KNOW, I’VE WANTED YOU FOR SOOOO LONG, YOU’VE NO IDEA? FOUR YEARS AT LEAST. I’VE SEEN HOW THOSE SKINNY LITTLE BITCHES AND THOSE MORONS BEHAVED AROUND YOU AT SCHOOL. FORGET ABOUT THEM, I’VE GOT EVERYTHING, THE TITS, THE ASS, THE SIZE, THE LOVE… PLUS YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BOTHER WITH MY SEXUAL NEEDS, BECAUSE I CAN DEAL WITH THEM ALONE… WELL, ALMOST ALONE” had laughed the gigantic moron.

But the second week… the second week, Auntie had brought one of her lovers home, one he had never seen, probably someone she had hooked up with during the previous days and decided to have sex with, perhaps even a fellow model, considering how good he looked. That guy was tall, even more so than her, towering above her in an incredible way and Stephen had stared in awe, from his hidden lair in the aquarium, as the two Gods had sex. Just watching had been enough to break his will, because of you minuscule and out of place it had made him feel. He was nothing, he had to admit it.

The guy, whose name he hadn’t gotten, was a monster, plain and simple. He had incredible muscles and, the first night, when Stephen had seen for the first time his erect dick, he had cried. It was at least 35 cm long (13,8 inches)! And it was so wide he could have probably hide three time over under it and not been spotted. Watching that gigantic pillar penetrating his Aunt, hearing their screams of ecstasy has made him cry. The sound of their body colliding with each others was deafening and then came the aftershock, like distant earthquake as Suzie’s bed groaned in pain under their combined weight.

The first few days, he had just done so, crying, and Suzie hadn’t understood why, even when her cunt was dripping of this guy’s cum so much that Stephen could have drown in it after one of their short evening session. But right now, it was Saturday, barely 11 a.m. and the Gods were at it since 8a.m., after a torrid night where those sex-crazed Titans had fucked for hours on end. The divine form of his Aunt spread body was etched in his mind, even as she wriggled in orgasm after orgasm. All Stephen could do was stroke his minuscule, even compared to his own body, dick and pray for release. He wanted so bad to be this immense guy, to have his way with her, to dominate her as easily as he did.

Silence fell on the room as the two giants stopped their love-making for a moment, at the worst timing possible because the bug-sized teenager was on edge now and he couldn’t stop himself, despite the danger hew as in. The guy rose to his feet, clearly intending to go for the shower, his body drenched in sweat, his tanned skin glistening. He walked toward the cupboard where the aquarium was resting, and the view of his flaccid cock, at least twice as tall as he was brought Stephen to his release. He was ashamed of it, but God, he was pathetic anyway and this God was so incredible! He came; screaming in pleasure as he finally released some pressure.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” asked the giant, turning to look at the source of the sound and reaching for the aquarium.

Stephen screamed in horror when he was caught by the fingers of the giant man, struggling to push them away. That guy had immediately found him. The muscle jock brought him to his eyes and looked at him, a little lost. Then a wide smile crept on his face and without a word, he brought the minuscule teenager to his dick, which was going erect at an alarming pace. Stephen cried, the powerful odour of sex overloading his sense, the pulse of this guy’s blood in his growing member powerful enough to be felt through the air.

“LICK IT, THINGY” ordered the colossus.

Before Stephen could obey, a brutal impact shook his whole word. Looking up, he saw that Suzie had brought her body against the giant, forcing him to turn his body toward her, smiling tenderly at the colossus before kissing him passionately, one of her hand seizing the enormous cock before reaching the fingers holding Stephen and expertly got him and deposited him back into the aquarium.

Then in one swift movement, she broke the kiss, glaring at him with a look of pure hatred which forced the colossus to take a step back and sprayed something at the giant’s face, something green, the same colours than the shrinking potion Stephen had created. In less than one second, Suzie’s lover had been reduced to 5 cm (2 inches) and while Stephen could hear his screams, faints and distant, all he could look at was the wrathful face of his Aunt, her beautiful face distorted in a heinous snarl at the now minuscule body near her feet.

“NOBODY, AND I MEAN, NO-FUCKING-BODY TOUCH MY STEPHEN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” roared the Goddess above, her voice so powerful that Stephen cowered in fear, whimpering and crying, his mind overloading with primal terror.

She crouched, caught the now minuscule guy and brought him over her head in one swift movement. Stephen screamed in horror when she simply dropped him in her immense mouth and chewed on him without further warning. The wet crunches and the screams coming for up there made the poor sixteen years old boy piss himself once more, especially because he knew full well that his Aunt was playing with the poor guy. Wetting himself was a habit by now when his Aunt was around, she was simply too much for his mind and body to handle in any other way. Finally, the screams stopped and she swallowed, in a terrible gulp.

“URGH, NEXT TIME I WON’T CHEW ON HIM… WELL, ON THE NEXT FUCKER WHO WOULD DARE TO TOUCH YOU, SWEETIE” said the giantess, smiling down at her nephew with so much love in her eyes that it made Stephen even more afraid of her. She was clearly insane, he realized. She loved him, he knew it, he could tell it, but this love was too much, too deep, to all-encompassing. “ARE YOU OKAY? DID THE BIG BAD MAN HURT YOU? DON’T WORRY, I’M HERE FOR YOU, ALWAYS! DO YOU WANT TO SUCK ON MY NIPPLES? OR PERHAPS TO GO HIDE A LITLLE IN MY ASSHOLE, BABY? YOU WOULD BE SAFE HERE…”

“How did you shrink him?” asked the minuscule boy, shivering and ignoring the last part. He was sure that he wouldn’t feel safe inside his airheaded Aunt’s shithole. Plus, despite his shaken condition, it was an important question, he was sure that he had spilled all his shrinking solution on himself two weeks ago and it was meant to lose its property in seconds after being exposed to air. And his mind couldn't work on anything, he had to deal with science based stuff to not lose his marble, right here, right now, after he had just saw his Aunt eating a man alive.

“WELL, YOU LEFT YOUR NOTES IN THE BASEMENT HONEY. I READ THEM AND RECREATED THE STUFF, VERY CAREFULLY OF COURSE! WE WOULDN’T WANT ME TO SHRINK, RIGHT?” asked the giantess, not realizing that it was what her nephew had wished to happen before his accident. Discovering that she was able to replicate his work made Stephen terribly frightened. Who knew what she would do with it? “ANYWAY, I’LL WASH MYSELF OF THIS LOSER’S SWEAT ON ME, AND THEN I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’RE SAFE AND SOUND FOR THE DAY, OKAY?”

With a massive laugh, the naked colossus walked to the shower, offering her nephew a view of her ass in all its natural glory, its muscles dancing below the layer of fat which made it so tantalizing. Without understanding why, Stephen knew that he would spend the rest of the day in it, there was no way that Suzie would release him early one of she used him as an anal plug. And it made him hard as rock, to his shame. He took his minuscule penis in his hand and stroked again. Better to cum here than inside her asshole, anyway, he reasoned.

Emasculating by Kurogane335

Emasculating

Stephen was shaking in fear by anticipation. He could hear the melodious, if thundering, voice of his Aunt showering. A part of him wanted to flee, to try and climb the aquarium he had been left on and attempt to find a place where he could hide, where he would be safe. This part of him told him that Suzie had probably kept the antidote, that he could find him given enough time and that he could sue Her for the traumas She had inflicted upon him.

But this part of him was minuscule and the vast majority of his being simply waited, apathetic, willing to wait and let his godly Aunt have Her way with him. He stroked his dick while he waited for Her… and that’s when he realized that he didn’t see Suzie as a human anymore. She was… something else, something more in his mind. For Stephen, She was more akin to God now than anything else in this world. She had reduced an even taller human and eaten him in mere seconds, before his very eyes.

“Come on, cum you stupid little thing!” he screamed at his dick.

But despite his best effort, despite his desperate attempts to jerk off hard and long enough for his small member to offer him some release, he remained dry. His whole body was shaking and he couldn’t understand why he was unable to cum. He always had been able to masturbate before, but this time he couldn’t. With desperate groans, he leaned on his back, focusing on his friend Linda, one of the few girls who was as small as him, her beautiful short brown hair, her small but tight ass and those minuscule breasts he was certain he would be able to cover with his hand… well, he could have if he was normal sized.

But despite his will, his eyes always came back to the bathroom’s door, left open, and the voice of the Goddess inside… Stephen cried when he realised what was happening. This week spent watching his Aunt have sex had broken his will, but not only that. His body somehow had changed and now, he couldn’t achieve sexual pleasure if She wasn’t involved. It was so emasculating. That dumb, hateful, vain and superficial giantess had taken everything from him and She probably hadn’t even realized it.

“SUZIE!” he screamed as loud as he could, doubting that She would even hear him. “PLEASE, COME HERE! I NEED IT, PLEASE!”

And as he suspected, Her voice and the running water of the shower answered his pleas. His gigantic Aunt liked long showers, usually at least twenty to thirty minutes to get clean… and do some dirty things. Even before he shrunk, he had heard Her pleasuring Herself in there, when She hadn’t a fuck-boy at the ready. It had been embarrassing then. Now, it was frightening, because he always feared that one day, She would remember that She had a living sex-toy for such occasions and that he would be shoved into Her monstrous vagina.

This idea brought back memories of Her hungry maw oozing with the sperm of the jock She had fucked and then eaten. He had seen it several time this week, usually when the guy had left, because the Goddess had wanted to complain about how hard it was to wash all his cum from Her precious body.

“I’M NOT READY TO HAVE KIDS YET, HONEY. I KNOW, I KNOW, YOU’RE DISAPPOINTED, YOU CAN’T WAIT TO BE A DADDY… AND I’M SURE YOU’LL BE AWESOME AT THAT, SWEETIE BUT… WELL, YOU’RE SIXTEEN, SO CLEARLY YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR CHILDREN WILL GROW UP IN GREAT CONDITIONS. PLUS, I’M ONLY TWENTY-ONE, SO I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MY CAREER. WHEN I’LL GET TO PLAY IN MOVIES… AND TRUTH BEEN TOLD, IT MAY BE SOONER THAN YOU THINK IT WILL HAPPEN, BUT I WON’T SAY MORE… UUH… WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN? OH WELL, DOESN’T MATTER! JUST, BE KIND AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY SPERM LEFT, OKAY?”

It was so humiliating, to have to gaze at that monstrous pussy, wide open because of his Aunt’s powerful finger. This humid cave had haunted his dreams ever since, as if it was some sort of ancient and haunted place. Her smell was incredibly strong; he had known it for quite some times, because She had often been aroused around him before the shrinking and this musky odour had been a constant companion of those moments, even if he had been too naïve to understand from where it came.

Stephen closed his eyes and tried to chase away Her pussy from his mind. He drifted back to the vision of Her immense body fucked by that guy, as he had seen them when waking up, their gigantic bodies dimly lighted, except for his Aunt’s enormous rack where a ray of sun was shining directly. It had been mesmerizing, to see those mountains, so immense that he couldn’t even make them give way, even a little, if he tried to, shaking so violently as the giant had fucked Her.

Those images were still fresh in his brain. He would have killed to be there, to be that massive and muscular guy fucking Suzie with all his incomparable vigour. He would have shoved his enormous dick deep inside Her, made Her scream all Her usual profanities, until She would have only said his name… He would have poured his cum inside Her and made Her pregnant with his babies and…

Stephen stopped moving, realising what he was thinking. He had never wanted to have children before. It was clearly his demented Aunt’s wish, to have babies, and despite Her denegation, he was quite certain that She wouldn’t be able to contain herself much longer. She was too much like his Grandma, who had had her first kid at seventeen and had been pregnant almost every year until her fifty, explaining why his family was virtually so wide, even if most of them never were in touch.

The minuscule teenager knew for sure that without pills and –sometimes, when she could be bothered to remember them- condoms, his Aunt would have already a whole litter of brats, probably as tall, impulsive and stupid as Her. Not that She was that stupid, he had to correct himself, She had been able to decipher his notes and make use of them to recreate the shrinking potion, making it into a spray even. He stopped to think and let himself simply look at the ceiling, his dick becoming flaccid. He was in a state of shock, feeling as if Suzie was even invading his mind with Her wishes…

“STEPHEN, BABY, IS EVERYTHING OKAY?” he heard from the bathroom. Her voice startled him and he realized that he had spent at least twenty minutes simply staring at nothing. Alas, Her voice also had the added effect of instantly make his dick go erect, standing as tall as it could, which sadly was pathetic, even to the young boy. With a thing so small, he probably would have been able to procure some pleasure to Linda, and nothing more.

He felt more than he heard the tremors from Her feet colliding with the floor and he reflexively turned his head toward the sound. Then She appeared in all Her naked glory, Her titanic breasts wobbling slightly, their nipples erect. He couldn’t help but notice their dark shade of pink, almost brown even. It was so strange to realize it only now, he had seen them several times over the last two weeks, but never cared about it.

And now, all he could think about where those enormous things, larger than his arms, the muzzle of the building-sized canons Aunt Suzie carried as if they weighted nothing. He brought back his hands on his small shaft and worked it hard, savouring each and every ripple Her body made as She walked toward him. He noticed how Her titanic rear, so vast it protruded from behind Her thighs, grazed the doorframe. Only one or two centimetre more and She would have been stuck. And since She had told him some times before he shrunk that she found Her ass a little too small for Her taste, it wouldn’t be long, he was sure of it.

Yet, he cared little for it. All the poor broken boy would care about what that the Goddess he hated so much, the Goddess he prayed in the dead of the night, when Her snoring kept him awake and he was shaking in lust, fear and shame, was coming for him, Her angelic smile back on Her face and Her incredible curves his and his only to look at. Even then, his throbbing dick refused to achieve release. He needed something more from Her but he knew that, should he dare ask it, the minuscule part which was a normal teenager seeking a way to escape Her clutches would disappear.

“HOW YA DOIN’ HON’?” asked the colossus in her best Texan accent, when She finally towered above the aquarium and had a direct view of his pitiful body and his attempts at jerking off. “TRIN’ TA SPILL IT WITHOUT MA CONSENT, UH? HOW YA FARING SO FAR?”

“Please…” whimpered Stephen, immediately erasing Her playful smile from Her beautiful face. “Please…”

“WHAT IS IT HONEY! ARE YOU IN PAIN SOMEWHERE? OH BABY, WERE YOU HARMED BY THAT STUPID FUCKER?”

“No…” whined Stephen. “I… I need you…” He stopped abruptly, biting his lips, but the look on Her face, Her concern, broke his last reserve of will and he gave in. “I NEED YOU TO ORDER ME TO CUM, GODDESS SUZIE!” he screamed from the top of his lungs, his face red with shame.

“GO… GODDESS? OH BABY, I HADN’T REALIZED YOU SAW ME LIKE THAT! I GUESS IT EXPLAINS WHY YOU CREATED THE SHRINKING POTION, YOU WANTED TO BE ABLE TO WORHSIP ME, RIGHT? OH HONEY, YOU HAD NO NEED FOR THAT, YOU WERE ALREADY SO SMALL AND PUNY COMPARED TO ME BEFORE IT… BUT WELL, IT DOESN’T REALLY BOTHER ME SO… CUM FOR ME, STEPHEN, CUM FOR YOUR GODDESS. DO THAT AND THEN YOU’LL BE ALLOWED TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN AS GONE BEFORE…”

Stephen ceased to be a man at that very moment. He knew that it was his destiny to be with Her, to be Hers, in fact. He let out a mighty scream of pleasure when the Goddess Above ordered him to achieve release. It was his life now. Despite the hatred he still had for Her, She was meant to be his everything, and he accepted it.

“PERFECT BABY” cooed Suzie, a bright smile on her face. “AND NOW, IN MY ASS YOU GO!” laughed the titan.

End Notes:

Next chapter, Stephen will move into his second home...

Cave digging by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Stephen is in a very shitty situation. Litterally. 

Cave digging

Stephen was in hell, and he loved every second of it. His whole world now was Her enormous ass-cheeks, pressing down on all sides. He screamed in agony as his god-like Auntie playfully clenched her ass, compressing ever more in her ass-crack. He could hear Her laughter, far above and below, muffled by the monstrous amount of flesh which engulfed his puny, and reduced to a normal human voice because of it.

Without second thought, he let his teeth sink as deeply as he could manage into the healthy skin of Suzie. His action elicited another fit of giggle, and it made him happy. It was strangely rewarding to be able to stimulate a Goddess with those casual acts, but it made his heart swell with pride. He was a good anal-toy. Soon, he would be rewarded and placed into Her divine asshole, where he would get to eat Her shit for sustenance. He couldn’t wait.

“Oh somebody is eager today!” joked his Aunt. “I’m glad to see that you’ve grown accustomed to your new life. It’s crazy what two days could do to someone, right honey?”

Two days! Realized Stephen. Just two days, ago, he had been a whole other person. Just a broken toy for his Goddess, and now he had found his place.

------------------------

“Please Aunt Suzie, you can’t do that” screamed the young boy as the immense being used one of Her hands to spread her ass-cheeks, revealing Her hole, twitching with anticipation, a vision of nightmare for the poor Stephen. “Can… Can’t you just play with me with your cheeks!?” he pleaded desperate to escape his predicament.

“OH SWEETIE, OF COURSE I CAN” laughed Suzie. “BUT I LIKE TO PLAY ROUGH IN BED, I’M SURE YOU’VE NOTICED… BY THE WAY? WHATEVER I’LL TELL YOU IN THE NEXT HOUR OR SO, IT’S JUST MY SEX-PERSONNALITY, OKAY? ANYWAY… AS I WAS SAYING, I LIKE TO PLAY ROUGH SO IT’S BEST FOR YOU TO GET A HANDLE ON IT EARLY ON!”

Without further waiting, Stephen had been shoved headfirst into Her colon. The sensation of Her asshole opening and gulping his body as if it was some long-awaited candy made him shake and struggle in a futile attempt to free himself, which only made Suzie laugh cruelly. In mere seconds She had pushed him entirely inside her, leaving him the dark. Even then, her finger kept pushing him inside and then moved to pin him face first into her oily flesh.

“YOU BETTER PLEASE ME IN HERE, LITTLE BUG, OR ELSE I’LL FLUSH YOU NEXT TIME I’LL GO SHIT! GET TO WORK, YOU PENCIL-SIZED LOSER, YOUR MISTRESS COMMANDS!”

Stephen sprang on his feet as soon as the finger lifted and rushed toward the exist, only to see Her shithole close before his very eyes. He began pounding it with his fist, his feet, his head, screaming incoherently. The smell in there was atrocious, he could almost feel the sulphur and other chemical component suffusing his brain. If he didn’t escape soon, there was no telling how he would end.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!” screamed Suzie, twitching and sending him colliding with the various walls of her colon. “I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING IN THERE STEPHEN, BUT DON’T EVER STOP IT! I’LL NEED FOR MY YOGA TRAINING!”

--------------------------------

Suzie was enjoying herself terribly. She couldn’t tell was Stephen was doing, but he was doing her good. This overwhelming power over him… it was almost too much. Now, she regretted having eaten Transh, she should have shoved him in her asshole instead… perhaps even regrow Stephen for a time and have him fuck her in the ass to truly humiliate that fucker who had dare to command him to lick his dick.

Just thinking about it made Suzie angry and she shook her hips brutally, before moaning when she felt her little nephew being propelled inside her. She wasn’t certain, but she believed that he was screaming in terror. She felt bad an instant, but quickly assumed that it was only because of how disorienting his situation probably was. He would soon get used to it, somehow she was sure of it.

A sudden belch escaped her and she felt her intestine contract, seconds before a monstrous fart escaped her ass. She suspected that it was the digestion of Transh which was causing some problems. She contemplated the idea to remove her beloved nephew from her ass for the time being, but finally decided against it. He had to learn how to endure hours on end in there, because when she would feel ready to bring him at work, he would spend days in there.

Still, he had completely stopped his struggle and she felt a little worried. She leaned forward and twerked a little and was quickly rewarded by the delicious sensation of his body colliding with her insides and then his fists and feet uselessly trying to force her shithole open. With a laugh, she farted once more, feeling that the afternoon would be gassy… and then, just as she glanced in her kitchen while walking to her living-room and her yoga training zone, she noticed her beans.

A mischievous smile came on her face. Since she was farty already, why not make this day extra-smelly?

-------------------------------

Stephen had gotten delirious. It was probably hours since She had shoved him into Her god-like body if at first he had tried to escape, had gagged and cried when She farted now, his brain barely functional. He saw Her all around him, as firm as smoke, laughing, moaning, enticing him to come for Her. He had stroked his dick and cum so much pursuing those phantasms that it was now painful to masturbate, and yet, he couldn’t stop himself.

The first two hours, his body had been propelled everywhere as She did Her yoga exercises, even if to Stephen, those were useless. Which kind of Goddess needed those to maintain Her appeal? He was quite certain that it was only out of vanity or a distant sense of kinship with his pitiful nature as a human which could explain Her efforts.

Then, she had calmed down and for a long time she hadn’t moved, except the occasional small movement when farting. And so, he had climbed her insides, lost in the darkness, seeking the source of those gases. In his delirium, he was now certain that it was a promised land, full of pleasures and joy, a Garden of Eden for him alone. There, he would find all he had ever dreamed off, Linda, the cheerleaders, all those girls, his for the taking…

Stephen collided with a warm, oily and stinky wall. It took him long minutes to understand what it was, and when he realized, he screamed in rage. A massive turd in the making was blocking his path to Paradise. He tried to climb it, but it was like trying to walk over a hill made of mud, his whole body was falling into it.

He then tried to squeeze himself beyond the huge shit but to no avail. Stephen sighed, defeated and sat before it. He at least hoped that another of Her perfumed fart would grace him, so he could bask in her glory a little more. Her turd smelled wonderfully, of course, since it was Hers, but it couldn’t compare with Her winds. In his affected mental state, Stephen realized that he was happy.

A part of him still hated Suzie, but most of him was simply too overwhelmed now. It would be his life anyway, so he could as well begun to enjoy it. He knew he wasn’t in his right state of mind, but when his stomach growled painfully because of how hungry he was, he didn’t even thought about it and carved a small bit of Suzie’s giant shit and ate it. It was disgusting and he wanted to puke but he managed to keep it together and eat.

A sudden contraction sent him tumbling toward Her shithole and he felt her rushing somewhere. From higher up, a pressurized stream of gas washed over him, particularly foul en brutal, shocking him out of his delusions, if only for a moment. Then, his body was rocked back and forth inside his Aunt’s colon, as she ran in her house. Soon, Stephen found himself against Her shithole. He wondered what was happening, but he soon learnt the answer when he saw the asshole open, if only slightly and reveal, for a fleeting moment, the bowl of toilets. She was taking a shit…

-----------------------------------

Suzie groaned, barely able to contain her need to dump all those shit. She wanted to retrieve Stephen before doing it, but it was now far too late, she had procrastinated before T.V. for too long, taking far too much pleasure in his crawling in her insides. Now, she prayed for his well-being as she pushed hard and groaned in pleasure when she felt something get pushed out of her.

The small scream, barely a squeak to her, informed her that her adorable nephew was out of it. During a second, she believed that she could get him… and then a veritable avalanche of shit found its way outside of her. She groaned, pushing more and more turd, a veritable rope of shit falling from her ass to the water below.  Finally, after almost five minutes spent curled on the toilets, she had emptied herself and managed to add piss to the mix… just when she heard her Stephen crying for help…

------------------------------------

The shrunk teenager was losing his mind with terror. He had been propelled out of Her ass just as She let out a monstrous pillar of shit, twice as large as him. It had been a miracle that he hadn’t been crushed by it or even trapped under the water. Had had swam as best he could in the ever more cramped bowl and had finally managed to climb the enormous brown monster to call to his Aunt.

“Goddess! Please, I’m here! Pick me up!”

But just then, she had released her bladder and the pressurized stream of pee had struck him right in the torso, projecting him brutally against the porcelain walls of the toilets.. He had the time to wonder if it would be his death, peed upon until he drown in Her waste.

“If it is what You want of me Goddess…” mumbled and then his head struck the surface and everything went black.

--------------------------------------

Suzie but gloves and picked up her nephew. Thank God, he was breathing, but he was atrociously stinky. The result of hours spent in her insides, of course, and the little catastrophe in the toilets but still… gross. And yet… Suzie couldn’t help but feel good at this. Dominating her nephew, something she had wanted to do for years now, was soooo good. Him shrinking was a gift to reward her good behaviour in the face of her sister’s Helen rigid attitude.

“Sorry sis” she said to the soul of the departed, “but you were a stuck-up bitch, not someone kind and open like me!”

 

Stressful day by Kurogane335

Stressful day

Suzie groaned deeply when she opened her house’s door. What a horrible day it had been! First her Stephen had been sick. Apparently, he had taken the habit to eat some of her shit when she shoved him in her ass. She had to admit that it made her very hot, to know that she could have drove him to do that without even noticing, but now, the poor baby was puking and shaking, all feverish and she didn’t know what to do.

She had given him clear water in a bottle cap and some real food before she left this morning but she was afraid it wouldn’t do the trick. She had added a sock to his blanket and prayed for the best. She couldn’t really regrow him to bring him to the doctor. Everybody was still searching for him outside and she had to play the worried and grieving aunt all days long. Having him just go to get his health checked as if nothing had happened would raise too many questions.

To make matter worst, his mental capabilities seemed to be decreasing. He had a harder time to focus on anything she told him, especially after a long session inside her. Suzie begun to suspect that her gases had an advert effect on his big, beautiful, brain and with a heavy heart, she had told him before leaving the house that for the time being, her ass was off limit to him. He had tried to protest, claiming that he had to be in there, to please her, that it was his duty, but she had remained resolute.

Then, her modelling day had been awful. She had had to wear a skimpy cat-girl outfit. Sure, it pushed her huge breasts up, something which was always awesome, because of the effect it had on all the guys on set. She had smiled at them and saw their dick going full erect in seconds. Being good looking was so awesome. Her sister Helen never had understood this. Not that she hadn’t been beautiful, of course, but still.

Suzie had to admit that as far as she could remember, she had had fantasies about dominating her older sibling. Helen had been the smallest of their family, by far, and it had drove Suzie mad with want. That she had twenty-two years more than her hadn’t made it less true. Even today, vibrant day-dreaming of her having her way with Helen were enough to make the worst situation bearable.

Well, it used too. Now that she had Stephen for herself, it was hardly satisfying to imagine herself grinding her ass on her sister’s face while crushing her husband’s genitalia with one of her feet. Her Honey made her feel like a Goddess, being a Mistress wasn’t good enough anymore. Still, she had to pretend, and try to look happy for the shooting. It had lasted most of the morning, and when it had been over, she had gestured to one of the less ugly guys present to come with her.

He had been a small guy, probably 1m70 (5f6) or something but his dick had looked enormous in his sport short. She hadn’t been disappointed and had fucked him standing, against the wall of her lodge. She had closed her eyes and imagined that his engorged member was Stephen’s body, going in and out of her pussy… and then she imagined that he was shoved by this huge penis inside her and it made her feel sooo good. Then the stupid fucker had talked.

“I’ll… I’ll cum soon” had groaned this ridiculous fucker, and Suzie had been disgusted.

She had barely begun to really get in the mood and this loser was killing it already. Still when he tried to get out of her, she pushed him even more against the wall and increased the speed of her gyrations. With a small scream of pleasure, he had gushed his sperm inside her. He was hardly worth it, of course, but at least, the hot cream made her feel better. Her right hand rummaged through her things as he gasped, his head resting on her prodigious rack.

“Can I… Can I do your ass?” asked the man, to Suzie’s surprise.

“Only if I’m on top” had replied the Amazon, smiling at him with a very predatory look.

“Oh God… I’ve dreamt about it for months now!” almost yelled the man, letting himself fall on the floor.

Without a word, Suzie fully removed her pant and, spreading her cheeks, she quickly engulfed his dick insider her ass. Thank God for Stephen, she thought. Without him, my anus wouldn’t be used to taking things inside, especially something this big. She clutched for dear life at the vial in her hand, while fucking the guy extremely rough. Her ginormous ass covered most of his upper body and she could feel that it was wider that his torso.

The guy groaned in pain after some time, but by the way he clutched her body, Suzie knew he liked it rough. It made her so wet to dominate this loser so much, to be this absolute power over him… and then he came without warning, screaming incoherently as his semen poured inside her ass. And all her stress and anger came back in one rush.

“Of for fuck sake!” she roared, before spraying the man in the shrinking potion.

In less than a second, the little speck was firmly between her ass, and she could hear his pitiful screams of terror. It had been an impulse she had had all day long, she had wanted to shrink him and then eat it afterwards, possibly as a source of protein for their eventual children, but she had already decided that he was not worthy enough to make her pregnant, so her plans had changed.

Without a word, she picked him up, rose to her full size and brought him close to her face. She noticed that the speck was bawling incoherently, pissing himself and crying. God, he was pathetic and the giantess had a moment of hesitation. He deserved to die for being such a disappointment, but she didn’t know yet how. Then, it dawned on her. When she was a kid, she liked to pop up bugs, the bigger the better, to alleviate her stress.

“Please, oh God, please! Save me” screamed the man, among other incoherent drivel.

Suzie rolled her eyes and brought him to her titanic rear. Without a word, she deposited him there and begun to clench her ass shut. She had spent so much time training to do it that her body reacted exactly as she wanted. Contrary to most peoples, especially those with very large asses, she had a perfect control of her assets. She slowly increased the pressure on the pitiful bug.

She felt his first bones broking, his screamed still audible despite the massive wall of flesh surrounding him. It made her so wet… She kept going and soon, she felt his minuscule body give way, all his bone being reduced to dust. A sudden wetness indicated that he had broken down and was probably a smear on her ass… Still, she kept going. Finally, after two long minute, she released her ass and took her phone to shoot pictures and see what remained of the loser.

A cruel laugh escaped her lips when she noticed that nothing human remained. He was basically a large red stain on her titanic backside. His organs had been crushed into a paste, which was also made of the rest of his body. Suzie felt a strange impulse and scooped the remains with a finger and brought them to her mouth. It tasted far better than the last guy she had eaten, possibly because her sweat had abundantly drenched this one. Anyway, she took a mental note. If she ever ate another man raw, cooking him with her ass made the experience better.

She quickly cleaned herself, dumped the loser’s clothes in the nearest garbage bin and returned to her schedule. She had some time left to eat, then she would have to go and shit up his semen and all, and then shooting for the afternoon. Sooo boring! I want my Stephen, come on!

------------------------------------

Suzie approached her Honey. The poor thing was still in bed, looking as sick as this morning, but she noticed that the second bottle cap she had left him in case he needed to empty his stomach was clean. She brought a finger to his head and gently stroked his hair.

“How are we doing this evening sweetie?” she asked in a tender whisper.

“Fine Goddess Suzie” meekly responded the minuscule being, looking at her with such adulation in his eyes that she felt the urge to shove him inside her pussy right here, right now. Still, she resisted it.

“It’s funny how a month can change you, right baby? Anyway,” she added without waiting for his answer. “Auntie has had a very stressful and shitty day, so you’ll have to excuse me, but I’ll go and alleviate some of those in the bathroom. Be a doll and get yourself in shape for this week-end.”

“But we are only Monday” had said Stephen, clearly lost.

“I know honey, but I’ll try to keep myself in check for the week, so from Friday night onward, we could go all crazy on each others” she beamed at him.

“It means that I won’t go back to your inside until Friday?” asked the dejected teenager, his voice almost too small to be heard.

“No baby. Until further notice, this ass his forbidden territory for you. You need to get your mind back and running, you know? It doesn’t mean that we can’t do a lot of things together. You may have not noticed, but I’ve a lot of body for you to explore!”

“I had noticed Goddess…” replied her minuscule nephew.

“Good boy” cooed Suzie will going to the bathroom and her sex-toys.

Finale Worship by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, I had my hands full and not much inspiration. I hope you'll like this finale chapter !

Finale Worship

Stephen was groveling at the feet of his Goddess. Aunt Suzie had taken him of the Aquarium and taken him to the table by the sofa. She had then begun to watch TV, putting Her titanic feet before him without a word. She had no need to talk to him, he knew what to do now. It had been almost a year and a half since he had been shrunken by his own negligence and both their lives had changed. Suzie had demonstrated how clever She was, fooling the whole word. She had even brough Stephen to his funerals... 

Of course, he hadn't seen a thing, since She had shoved him deep into her ass, but She had given him a great deal of details. Only a handful of peoples had come to see his empty coffin be entombed near his parents' grave. Auntie had told him that Linda had came and revealed that she had had a crush on him. The minuscule fraction of the shrunk boy who still was truly Stephen cried at that, but the zealot of Suzie had rejoiced his Goddess when he had told Her that he couldn't care less about Linda, compared to her. Still, she had brough her back some days later, reduced in size and half-mind with terror.

"IMPREGNATE HER, BABY" she had ordered Stephen. "I'LL NEED A CONSTANT SUPPLY OF GENIUSES IN THE YEARS TO COME, AND I CAN'T REALLY SHRINK THEM ALL. IT WOULD BE BETTER TO BREED THEM AT HOME!"

And Stephen had done as he was told. He raped Linda, using the strength his new life had given him, fucking her under Her gaze, repeating the operation until the belly of the dimunutive girl swelled. Then, His Aunt had brough another woman, an older one called Julia, and he had repeated the operation. By now, he had had three wonderful kids, since Julia had had twins. And they would grow in the shadow of his Divine Aunt.

Then, SUzie had revealed how shrewd she could be. She had brought to the police Her "new discovery", the shrinking potion and its antidote. Auntie had laughed, back at home, when She told him how She had shed crocodile tears which had fooled the officers. She had even written a note mimicking Stephen's writing, where She told the world that he couldn't endure after the loss of his parents but refused to make his beloved Auntie suffers. The note went on, describing how he would shrink, leave the house and be eaten by a wild beast.

When She had told him all of this, Stephen had been horrified at first. A minuscule part of him wanted to shout at Her, but he had quashed it. A Goddess like his Aunt had every right to do as She pleased,, especially with the lives of beings like himself, or Linda, or Julia, while he had no reason to oppose Her wishes. So, he did as he was ordered to do. Anyway, his mental abilities were rapidly deteriorating, either because of a side effect or the potion, or because of Suzie's incredibly powerful farts when he was plugged into Her insides.

"YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB, STEPHEN BABY..." mumbled the titanic woman as he drove his whole body into Her soles, pushing as hard as he could to please Her.

"Thank you, Goddess!" he screamed from the top of his lungs, hoping that She would hear him, in spite of the television and his minuscule size.

"HOWEVER..." continued the giantess, "I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU... YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP NEW POTIONS FOR ME, BUT NOW? YOU STRUGGLE TO EVEN READ CHILDREN BOOKS. LINDA AND JULIA ARE DOING ALL THE HARD WORK, LEAVING YOU WITH THE PLEASURE OF PLEASING ME... IT WON'T DO STEPHEN! IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME OTHER SWEETIES, WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?"

Her terrible voice and the harsh words She spoke made the minuscule teenager shiver and cry. He had upset his Goddess and it was an insufferable knowledge. How could he ever makes amend to Her? What sacrifices, what acts of devotion would be enough to earn back Her love? Young Stephen was cracked by guilt and sorrow. He had let down the most magnificent being he had ever seen, and he wanted to prove to Her that he could still be of use.

"Goddess Suzie! What can I do to earn back your pride in me!" he yelled, so hard that his throat hurt.

"YOU CAN WORSHIP MY ASS ONE FINALE TIME, SWEETHEART" answered the divinity. "THEN, YOU'LL BECOME A PART OF IT, A PART OF ME. YES, IT IS THE ONLY WAY, I SEE IT NOW. NOW, DON'T MOVE."

She took Her feet away from him and during an moment, Stephen felt strangely happy. Then, Her fingers plucked him and shoved him deep into Her ass crack. He knew what was coming. In three months, She had given the Finale Worship to at least six guys, probably more since he had only seen those She brought back home. He knew his part and begun singing Her glory, even as the walls of flesh closed on him, even while their pressure begun to make his bones aches and groans. He was still singing when his ribs gave way and pierced his lungs. And still singing when, in a final brutal flex of Her gigantic ass-cheeks, Suzie reduced him to paste. At least, she would have heard him singing Her glory till the end.

----------------------------------------------

Suzie was humming to herself, listening to her favourite songs while preparing her cooking utensils. She felt a tinge of regret at the fact that she was killing her beloved nephew, but there wasn't much she could do. She had deposited the patent to the two formulas days before going to the police, and whole industries where already contacting her. In two or three days, she would be so rich that she wouldn't know what do to. The military had even offered her an artificial island to do as she pleased, somewhere in the Pacific. There, she would enjoy orgies, with normal and shrunken boy-toys...

A sudden wetness in her ass isignaled Stephen's demise, but Suzie kept pressing on him. She loved her human meat to be partially cooked by her ass before she put them in the frying pan. Anyway, she still had a lot to do. She put some olive oil in the pan and moaned when she felt minuscule teeth biting her left nipple. In a swift movement, she removed her top and pushed back her bra cup a little, revealing Linda and Julia, and their babies. They hadn't lost their cerebral abilities like he had and were still defiant... which she liked in women.

Suzie came into her pants, letting out a powerful moan which terrified the newborns. This sight made her feel all-powerful. Women with babies suckling their teats while their mothers suckled hers! Of course that she was a goddess compared to them, an incarnation of Mother-Earth. Somehow, she wanted to share this feeling with all the sexy women out there, and it was what Julia and Linda worked on. How to create a formula who would shrink every living being on Earth expect the sexiest women. Progress were slow, if there was progress at all, but, frankly, Suzie couldn't care less, especially right now.

"Who just bite me?" she asked, almost singing, looming over the minuscule beings in her bra cup. 

"Me!" spat Linda in defiance, clutching her daughter against her torso in a protective stance which was utterly ridiculous, considering that Suzie had the power of life and death over them.

"Wonderful sweetie" giggled the giantess, to the stupor of her captives. "I really liked that, and in fact I want both my nipples to be stimulated like that!" chirped Suzie has she plucked Julia and shoved her into her other bra cup. "No, be dears little doll and make your Goddess happy while she cook Stephen, okay?"

Suzie couldn't help but laugh as a look of absolute horror appeared on the girl's faces. They would learn soon enough, she mused. Putting her bra cups in place, she moaned again when she felt their teeth sinking into her nipples. She plunged her hand in her ass, removed Stephen's crushed body and put it in the frying pan, where the smell of human's flesh and the condiments she loved to used made her drool. She hoped that her geniuses would succeed, because she couldn't wait to eat taller peoples. On an impulse, she cut a mall portion of her nephew's corpse and swallowed it.

"Now, you'll be mine forever baby" she mumbled to herself.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7186