Gemstone by Mrduhkota
Summary:

A girl uses a magic gemstone to shrink and keep her crush as a little unwilling boyfriend. Taking advantage of how the gemstone works to kill him and watch him die in many different ways.  


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 21410 Read: 34675 Published: January 08 2018 Updated: April 11 2019

1. Intro by Mrduhkota

2. Pleasure and Pain by Mrduhkota

3. Deal by Mrduhkota

4. Party Hard by Mrduhkota

5. Your Turn by Mrduhkota

6. Deals a Deal by Mrduhkota

7. Settling In by Mrduhkota

Intro by Mrduhkota

John sat in the corner of the dark, empty room. His knees pulled up to his chest as he rocked back and forth. Struggling to forget, trying so hard to get the memory out of his head. It wouldn’t leave. It wouldn’t go no matter what he did. It was still there, fresh in his mind. The memory of his death. He remembered the event so vividly. So surreal that there’s no way it could have been a dream, but it had to be. There’s no other way. It had to be a dream, because you don’t remember your death. You die and then it’s done. It’s over. At least that’s what John thought. For most people he was right, but there were mistakes in his life that made his situation different. As he sat in the dark room, void of everything except the soft echo of his whimpers, tears slowly streaming down his cheeks he had to relive the memory of his death and the mistakes leading up to it over and over again.

A few days ago, when things were still normal, John was invited out to a bar with a group of friends. As the group bar hopped from place to place, laughing drunkenly and playing pool with each other John noticed a girl that seemed to be at every bar they went to. He didn’t think much of it at first but, when she appeared for a third time at the same place they went to he started to think that maybe it was a little more than a coincidence. Focusing more on the girl, he could tell she was attractive even without the beer goggles he had on. He caught her looking over at the group a few times now that he was aware of her. Laughing a little bit, he nudged his friends shoulder.

“Hey, you see that girl over there?” John asked his friend Tom, nodding over to the girl that was causally sitting at a table by herself drinking a cocktail. “Does she look…I dunno, familiar to you at all?”

Tom raised an eyebrow and glanced over at the girl for a moment, giving a shrug. “Nah, don’t think I’ve ever seen her before. Why? You know her?” His attention quickly going back to the pool game. Laughing and celebrating as Mike scratched “You know you’re not supposed to put the white ball in the hole?”

Mike scoffs and hands Tom the stick that they’re sharing “Oh, whatever. Go fuck yourself. We all know nobody else is doing it!” John laughs a bit with Mike as Tom starts to chalk the stick.

John glances back over to the mystery girl and decides to continue the conversation as Tom walks around the table, trying to figure out a good shot. “No, I don’t know how she is. Or, well. At least I don’t think I do. I swear she’s been everywhere tonight and I’ve caught her looking over here a couple times even.”

Mike takes a swig of his beer and gaps his elbow into John’s shoulder afterwards “Maybe she’s just into one of us! It’s probably me though, sorry Tom!” He gives a drunken laugh as Tom just ignores him, bending down and taking a shot. Sinking a striped ball into the corner pocket. Standing back up and reexamining the table.

John shrugs a bit and takes a gulp of his own drink “Yeah, I guess that might be it. I dunno, I just get a weird vibe from her you know? Like. Somethings not…normal? I can’t really describe it. Maybe I need to lay off the whiskey.”

Tom nods a bit as he bends over to take his next shot. “That sounds like a good idea. You always get a little paranoid with whiskey.” He answers as he lines up his shot. Hitting the cue ball off of the side and pocketing his second ball in a row.

Mike is the first to speak up as he wraps his arm around John’s shoulders “That sounds more like quitter talk to me! Come on! The night’s barely gotten started and you already wanna slow down?!” Taking another big swig from his bottle and slamming the empty bottle down onto the edge of the pool table as Tom studies the position of the balls again. “Imma grab another beer, and I’m getting another one for you too John! So hurry and finish that!”

John sighs and looks over at Tom who just shrugs at him before bending down and taking another shot. Finally missing one as John chugs down the remainder of his drink before Mike returns with two more beers, celebrating as he sees it’s finally his turn to play.

The night carries on and eventually the group moves on to another bar. John doesn’t see the mystery girl at first and starts to relax about the whole think. Believing it truly was just in his head. They stay at that bar until closing time and as they leave the bar someone taps John on the shoulder. Mike and Tom are both in front of him, and the hand feels small and feminine. Not thinking too much about it, he turns around. Gasping and jumping back a bit as he sees the mystery girl that had been following the group all night.

The girl giggles and steps forward to close the gap that was just created between them as John jumped back in shock. She was a few inches shorter and had to smile up at him as she beamed a warm, genuine smile to him. “Hi! I’m Mary! Sorry if I startled you!” She giggles again, still beaming a warm smile towards John.

John finally having overcome the shock for the most part laughs nervously. Again, stepping away from Mary to reclaim some personal space that Mary quickly fills back in with a quick step towards him. “Oh, no…that’s okay. Um..well, did you…need something, Mary?” John replies uncomfortably as Mary seems to not understand what personal space is.

“Oh! Not really!” she giggles again “I was just waiting to go home with you is all!” She stands there smiling, rocking back and forth on her heel and the ball of her feet as she happily waits. Not so much waiting for an answer, just waiting for them both to leave and finally go home together.

As John stutters and stammers, struggling to find the right words to deny this girl that seems so intent and convinced that she’s going home with him Tom and Mike finally realized that he wasn’t following them. Mike yells out to him from across the street. “Hey! You coming or what?”

Tom looks confused, as he seems to recognize Mary from the other bar but lets it be when John yells back to them. “Yeah! Yeah, I’m coming! Just give me a sec!” They both nod. Tom sitting down on the steps of a nearby building and Mike letting out a loud irritated groan. John turns his attention back towards Mary and offers a nervous smile to her “Sorry about that, but uh…where were we? Oh, yeah…I don’t really know how to say this but..you’re not coming home with me. Sorry.” He almost winces as he tells her, as if expecting to set off an emotional explosion.

Instead she just giggles and puts her hand on his chest. “Oh, you’re silly! Of course I am! We’re going to go home together and then we can be boyfriend and girlfriend!” She steps closer, embracing John in a hug and resting her head on his shoulder.

John tries to step away from her grip, but she’s clinging on too tight. “Uh…no. I actually. I already have one of those. A girlfriend I mean. So, I just. Well, I mean. I don’t want another one. So if you could just….” He again tries to pry her arms off, this time he manages to do so. Smiling a bit as he gently pushes her a step away. The smile instantly disappearing as he sees the emotionless face that Mary as. Her eyes that just a few moments ago were glowing with happiness and glee now seemed like dark abysses of hatred and malice.

“You will be mine. You’re mine! I will make you mine!” she screams into his face and stomps off. Disappearing around the corner of the building and leaving John standing there. Frightened and scared.

Tom comes over after hearing the commotion from across the street. Tapping on John’s shoulder gently “Hey man. You okay? She seemed real crazy.” John nods silently and starts to walk across the street towards Mike with Tom.

The walk home is a bit awkward as Mike tries to lighten the mood with jokes, but John is too shaken by the psycho girl that yelled at him and Tom is feeling tired and ready for bed. Mike gives up trying to keep the party alive about halfway home and they walk the rest of the way in silence. Tom and Mike both go into the rooms to crash and John drops down onto the couch. Thanking them for letting him crash at their place when they drink and then passing out.

John groans as he wakes up. Rubbing his head and sitting up in the bed he was lying in. Scooting to the side of the bed, his feet not even touching the ground as they dangle off the side. Reaching behind himself and scratching at his bare back. Jumping down off the bed and walking to the bathroom. Turning the faucet on, but the knob doesn’t even turn. No matter how hard he tries.

Through the hangover he starts to remember things. Questions start to appear. How did he get into a bed? Whose house is this? Why does everything look plastic? Was this just some kind of hung over waking dream? All the questions running through his throbbing head were silenced as the earth started to shake. It didn’t feel like an earthquake though. There was a quick shake, then it stopped. And another quick shake, that seemed more intense than the last. Then another, this time there was a booming sound in the distance.

A rhythm started to form with the shaking and the loud booming sound. Both getting more and more intense as time went on. Then, suddenly, it all stopped. There was no shaking. No booming. Everything was silent again. As John looked around the room he was in cautiously he found a window. Going towards the window, trying to look out and see what was going on outside when suddenly a giant, green eye filled the window.

John yelped and jumped backwards, tripping and falling backwards onto his butt. A loud, familiar giggle echoed through the air as the giant eye started at him with intensity John had never felt before. “Good morning! Sorry if I startled you!” the happy, giggly voice of Mary rang through his ears like a church bell.

As her voice rang in his ears, even more questions flooding his mind. One question was at the front of his mind as he stood back up slowly, cautiously, approached the window. “Mary…? Is that….is that you? What happened?!”

Another giggle shook the air as she pulled away from the window a little bit to reveal her entire face. Her hand busting the door in and reaching for John. He quickly scrambles to try and run away from the hand, but her fingers grab his leg. Making him fall and bust his face onto the hard-plastic ground. Mary doesn’t seem to care though as she drags him out of the door. Dangling him upside down in front of her face. Smiling that same warm, genuine smile that she wore last night. “I made you mine, you silly goose!” she brings you other hand up and pokes him in the chest a couple times. Smiling as she watches him sway back and forth. “Now we can be boyfriend and girlfriend and be happy together forever! Isn’t that great!”

Fear has taken over John’s body and he can’t find it in himself to answer. Coughing a bit from the hard jab to the chest. Mary’s face hardens a bit as she starts at John. Her lips pursing a bit as she waits for an answer. “I said. Isn’t that great?” Annoyance filled her voice as she asked much more forcefully this time. A clearly displeased look spread across her face.

John quickly nods up and down. Still hanging upside down by his foot, all the blood rushing to his head. “Yeah, yes…this…that’s great!” He has to bring his hands up to his mouth to keep himself from barfing as he becomes dizzy from the motion of dangling upside down.

Mary coos at his answer. Seeing him cover his mouth, she brings a finger and gently places it under his back. Cradling him in the palm of her hand now. “Awww I’m sowwy baby…I forgot you were drinking a lot last night…is my precious baby still hung over?” She baby talks down to John as he rests cradled in her palm. Nodding a bit in response, thankful for the lack of motion and the apparent understanding from Mary.

“Don’t worry. I have a sure fire hang over cure just for my baby!” She answers with giddy excitement. “Now, I have a full day today, so after I make you feel better it’ll be a few hours before I’m back. Is that okay?” John just nods weakly. Wanting his nauseous, head throbbing, pain filled existence to be cured. “Great! See you in a couple hours then sweetie!” She answers happily and giggling as she reaches down with her free hand. Grabbing John’s head between her thumb and index finger. Giving it one good solid twist. The last thing John heard was the loud popping and snapping of his neck and the overpowering giggle of Mary as she twisted his head off.

Watching as the red gemstone lit up and a naked body crawled out of it. John was being reborn through the power of the gemstone that Mary held on her palm. Smiling down at the little passed out body that wasn’t awake yet. Tossing him down into a shoe box carelessly and shoving it under her bed.

She discarded the body and wiped the blood off her hand with a tissue, tossing it in the same bin as the body. Giggling and leaving the room. “Be back soooon!” Calling out in a sing song voice before she walked out her bedroom door. Shutting it behind her.

John awoke suddenly. Gasping in air and looking around. Crawling backwards in shock and panic. His eyes darting around, but not seeing anything in the pitch blackness of the room. He tried to remember how he got there but he couldn’t. All he could remember was…Mary. And death. Struggling to come to terms with the reality of what just happened he curled up into a ball in the first corner he could find and started to cry.

 

 

 

Pleasure and Pain by Mrduhkota

He couldn’t remember falling asleep but, John awoke in the pitch-black room. Screaming and thrashing. Grabbing for anything but finding nothing except an empty wall as his nightmare slowly started to fade into reality. Gasping and breathing heavily as he struggles to calm down. One hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating and pounding through his chest as he concentrates on taking long, deep breaths.

After a few minutes John manages to calm down. Telling himself that it was just a nightmare. “That’s all it was. It was just a horrible dream. There’s no way something like that could happen for real. It was just a nightmare…” He talks to himself in the darkness. His words pleading with himself, begging for them to be true. Just as he was on the verge of convincing himself the ground started to shake. Then a soft boom in the distance

Huddled up into a ball in the corner of the dark room. Shaking with fright as each shake gets more intense. Every boom growing louder. Quickly shaking his head back and forth trying to reject the reality of the situation. Suddenly the booming and shaking stop. Bringing his head up out from between his knees and looking up towards the sky. The room jolts forward, and John is thrown from the corner into the center of the room.

Light floods into the room, blinding John. His hands quickly coming up to shade his eyes from the bright intensity of the light invading the once dark room. A loud giggle booms and echoes through the air making him shudder.

“Hiiii boyfriend! I’m home! Did ya miss me?” Mary calls out down to him in a happy sing song voice. Giggling as she watches him struggle to adjust to the bright light as it invades his previously dark world. Not waiting for him to be able to see again before she reaches down. Gently picking him up with her index finger pressing into his back and her thumb pressing down onto his chest. Lifting him up off the ground just enough for her to roll her hand and drop him down onto her palm before she lifts it up and removes John from his room.

John struggles as he feels the oppressive strength of her fingers press into his body and pinch him between them. His eyes adjusting just in time to see himself falling. His stomach lurches up into his throat and fear overcomes him for the few seconds he falls through the air. A wave of relief crashing down along with his body as he roughly lands on Mary’s soft palm. As he looks around the room, and down to where he came from, he finally understands. When he looks down to see the room he was in all he sees is an empty shoe box.

Mary brings her hand up to her face and smiles at John as he tries to stand on her palm. Struggling to keep his balance in her slightly unsteady hand and eventually giving up trying to stand and simply sitting down on her palm. Using her fingers as a back rest. Mary brings the index finger of her other hand up and starts to pet at John’s chest. Smiling and giggling a little as she stands there and admires her new boyfriend.

“Sorry I had to leave you in the box today, boyfriend. Hopefully I’ll get to leave you in your cute little doll house more often than not when I’m away, but I needed to run after helping you with your hangover!” Her finger was still petting his chest. Moving down towards his crotch. John tried to wiggle away from her molesting finger. He attempted to push it away, but even with both arms trying to push her finger away it wasn’t even enough to slow her down as the tip of her finger started to press and rub between his legs.

She seemed to have trouble managing the size difference, as what she was viewing as gentle petting between his legs was rough, painful, grinding to John. Squirming and groaning out as he lays out on her palm and spreads his legs open a little wider to gain leverage to try and push the powerful digit off his crotch. This reaction only made Mary giggle as she interpreted his squirms of discomfort and pain as those of pleasure and enjoyment. Bringing the finger away from John’s crotch and sucking on it, rubbing the slick saliva coated finger across her bottom lip as she spoke seductively.

“Someone seems to be enjoying themselves. But I’m not the kind of girl that’s just gonna give it up on our first date.” She grins and giggles again while sucking on her index finger a second time.

Having been able to compose himself with the brief break Mary took from mashing his crotch with the tip of her finger he finally gets a moment to speak, to try and figure out what’s happening. To try and make sense of his dream. “Why am I here? What’s going on?”

Mary pops her finger out of her mouth, her head tilted to the side in a confused manner as she hears the question. “Well you’re here cause you’re my boyfriend silly! As for what’s going on, I just got home from work and I’m feeling pretty frisky!”

She giggles and starts to pet John’s chest again. Bringing her palm up and pressing her lips into his face. He falls backwards, and her lips pin his head between them and her palm. Smothering him with her big, soft, full lips. Leaving a thin layer of saliva on his face as she pulls away. Giggling and her cheeks looking flushed as she peers down at him, gasping, on her palm.

His own face red, for entirely different reasons, as he tries to suck in the air that was denied for him while she kissed his entire body. His words broken up by sharp gasps as he tries to speak while still needing air. “That’s. Not. I’m small!”

Mary’s face lights up with understanding as she smiles warmly at his comment. “Ohhh! You wanna know about that! Well why didn’t you just say so, silly billy?” giggling a bit as her finger comes down and pats the top of John’s head. Ruffling his hair as she pets his head. Her hand retreating into a pocket and pulling out a red gemstone no bigger than her fingernail.

“See this?” She asks, nodding a bit and glancing towards the gemstone she holds in front of John between her thumb and index finger. John nods in confusion not understanding what that has to do with anything. “This is your life now! Well, I mean, if you wanna be technical it’s your soul. But it’s basically the same thing!” She giggles as she shoves it back into the pocket of her jeans. “And because I put your soul into that gemstone, and have possession of your soul not only does that make you mine, but it means that I get to make you whatever cute little size I want!” She laughs and tickles John’s chest again with her finger.

“What?” Is all John can manage to say at first as he tries in vain to push Mary’s tickling finger away from his chest. “That’s not…how?”

“Ohhh, well that’s a really boring explanation actually.” Mary answers with a small shrug. “Suffice to say I kinda dabble in magic…well, this one is technically a curse…but I think that falls under the general umbrella of magic, right?” She smiles down at John, sitting in her palm with confusion plastered on his face. Mary finally gets tired of standing and sits down on her bed. Reaching her hand over and tilting it until John slides off her hand and down onto her bedside table. His little limbs thrashing and flailing as he falls through the air.

“Oh oh! Let me guess!” Mary giggles as she starts to pull her shirt up over her head. Tugging it off and tossing it into a corner of the room in the general direction of her hamper. “The next question isss…..why…are you small? Am I close? Is that it?” She giggles happily as she stands up and unbuttons her jeans. Digging into her pocket and pulling the gemstone out before she lets the jeans drop down to the floor and kicking them over the same direction she tossed her shirt.

John nods, a bit taken aback by how casual Mary is by undressing in front of him. Revealing her body to him like that he starts to see how attractive she really is. If things would have been different he could easily see himself falling for someone like her. His thoughts interrupted as she plopped back down onto the bed, the bed springs groaning under her weight as she falls back onto them. Giggling as she sees him acknowledging that has his next question and how his eyes were admiring her body.

“Well, you see. Every time you die from now on, you’ll get a new body. Your soul is trapped on this plain inside this gemstone and needs a body to experience the world so it makes a new one once your current one gets destroyed! That’s why popping your head off cured your hangover!” She giggles, truly thinking she did a kindness by twisting his neck until it popped off. “And you’re so small because it’d take waaaaay too long to fully construct a normal sized body! If you died at normal size it’d take weeks for you to get a new body and I can’t be without my cute little boyfriend for that long!” She giggles and smiles over at John, who’s now sitting cross legged on the bedside table struggling to take it all in.

Mary nods knowingly as she sees John struggling with the information overload. “I know it’s a lot to take in. And in my experience seeing is believing! Imma put the gemstone down on my pillow right here” She puts the gemstone down on the center of her pillow. “That’s where you’re gonna come back, and since you’re so small it’s only going to take a few minutes!” Before John can manage to connect the dots on everything Mary is saying a shadow appears all around him. Glancing up he only gets a moment to see her hand rushing down. Smacking her night stand with her open palm and smashing John’s body under her palm.

John’s body is crushed into a red smear under Mary’s hand. Causing her to laugh and giggle as she brings her hand up and sees the smear of blood coating her palm. Bringing her hand up to her face and licking at the red smear as she stares at the gemstone. Watching the skeleton form, and then the muscles grow and form around the bones. The skin slowly crawling over the exposed muscles until the body is fully formed and takes a large, quick gasp of air as John comes back to life after being so casually smashed under Mary’s palm.

As he wakes up with the memories of his death. Looking around the room in a panic, his eyes land on Mary. Grinning and licking her palm as she stares down at him. John is confused at first about why she’s licking her palm but then he makes the connection between his death and what she’s doing. Shuddering at the thought of her eating his remains.

“See! You came back in basically no time at all! If I had you normal sized and you died somehow there’s no way you’d come back that fast!” She giggles as she finishes licking up the smear off her hand. Wiping the spit on her palm onto the bedsheets. “Besides! I get to really keep you and take care of you and have you totally dependent on me like this! Isn’t that the best?” She giggles and grins down at John, reaching towards him and scooping the gemstone up off the pillow. She looks at the gemstone between her fingers and hums a bit as she examines it. “Ohhh! I should make this a piece of jewelry! That way I don’t have to worry about lugging it around everywhere…like…a necklace or a toe ring or something.” She giggles and glances over at John with a smile.

“But that’s a discussion for another day!” Mary proclaims as she bends over and pulls a drawer out, tossing the gemstone into the drawer casually. “Right now I wanna play with my new boyfriend!” She smiles and reaches behind her back. Unhooking her bra and letting it fall onto her lap before she tosses it to the floor. Getting up off the bed only to get into a position where she can lay down on her stomach. Her head resting on her arms as she happily kicks her feet in the air behind her. Her huge, imposing face towering over John as she happily smiles down at him.

John sits on the pillow dazed, and still trying to make sense of what just happened. One moment he was on the bedside table and then the next Mary’s hand was rushing towards him. The next thin he remembers is pain. Darkness and pain everywhere. Then nothing. And suddenly he was back and sitting on the pillow. Watching Mary talk down to him and toss the gemstone into a drawer. Running his hand through his hair with a sigh finally coming to terms with his situation. Getting torn out of his own thoughts by a booming giggle from Mary as she stares down at him.

“I see you thinking, little boyfriend!” she exclaims happily, her white teeth gleaming behind her lips as she grins down at him. “You’re thinking about how I said I was the kind of lady that gives it up on the first date, aren’t cha?” She giggles again, looking down at him as she bites her lower lip and her eyes gleam with lust. “Well you’re just too cute! I can’t help myself! Besides.” She pauses for a little bit shaking her head from side to side “If you count the bar this is, like, our second date anyway!”

John looks up at her confused and a little disgusted that she would consider stalking him on a night out as a date. His brow furrows as he looks up to Mary in disapproval. Trying to find the right words to express his misgivings about this entire situation.

Mary doesn’t give him time to think, though. Her lustful grin quickly changing into a pout as she sticks her bottom lip out at her little boyfriends disapproving look. “Aww…what’s wrong little boyfriend? You look so upset!” She brings her legs up under her and stands up on her knees. The bed shaking a little as she shifts around on top of it causing John to nearly fall off the pillow. She sits down onto her feet and grabs a breast in each hand and starts to massage them as she kneels in front of John in only her underwear. Still pouting with her bottom lip out, speaking in a whiny, childish voice “You don’t wanna play with me? With these?” Lifting her boobs up and jiggling them around as she asks.

John tries to resist her seduction as she tempts him with her perky breasts. But, he just can’t deny how attractive her body is and having a girl like that want him makes his body react on its own. John quickly moves his hands in front of his crotch to try and hide the growing erection but it’s too late. Mary saw and her pouting has shifted back to a playful, lustful grin as she reaches down and uses a finger to push his hands away and expose his stiff member.

“Ah ah ah” Mary says as she grins down at John and waves her finger back and forth. “You don’t hide that from me. That’s mine. I did that, so it makes it mine.” Flinging her index finger forward and slamming her nail against Johns excited member in a light flick. Causing John to gasp out and try to curl up into a ball. Mary laughing at his reaction as she pushes the same finger into his chest to keep him from curling up.

John is too busy groaning and trying to push her finger off of his chest to respond as Mary moves her free hand down and starts to rub between her legs as she watches how helpless he his against her will.

“Oh god, boyfriend! You’re so cute! I could just…” she stops to moan as she presses two fingers into her crotch and starts to grind them from side to side “Ugh…end your little life whenever I wanted!” she gasps out with pleasure. Her finger coming off John’s chest as she gets rises and stands up on her knees. Pulling her panties down and showing John just how wet she was for him.

Moving the hand he was on down between her legs. Letting the wet pussy lips hover above him like a ceiling. John was on his back looking up at it. Seeing it glisten with the juices and dripping down onto her palm and onto him. Hearing the lustful moans of Mary from high above him as the sight only served to turn John on even more. A mixture of fear and excitement welling up inside him as he saw how turned on his giant captor was.

John felt his stomach sink suddenly and as he looked around in confusion he realized that it was because Mary’s hand has started to move. Moving hip up towards her dripping lips. Her voice a low growl that rumbles through the air as she slowly moves her hand up ensuring John has plenty of time to take the situation in and react to it. “Ohh god…I need to cum so bad right now..”

John scrambles on her palm in attempts to get up and run off of it as it approaches the ceiling of her waiting pussy. The movements of her hand making him fall and tumble back down every time. Giving up trying to escape and decided to change to begging for her to stop. The decision made too late as he wasn’t able to make a sound before her and pressed up against her sex. Smashing his little body firmly between her lips and her palm. Juices squishing with a wet sound as she presses her hand against herself and starts to rub up and down. Slowly and gently. Feeling John’s squirming body sandwiched between her palm and drenched lips. Soaking John in her juices as she grinds him up and down against her lips.

John was drenched in her warm juices. His body thrashing against the soft walls that pushed against him from all sides. Struggling and pushing against them. Trying to find a pocket of air against the overbearing flesh as his body and face was ground into it. The juices covering his face making him have to cough and sputter when he was able to find a pocket of air. The breath he took in filled with the musk of Mary’s dripping sex. Mary’s hand pulls away. Allowing John to gasp and sputter out finally free of her oppressive lips.

Mary moaned and groaned out as she teased herself with Johns thrashing struggling body. Finally, unable to take anymore teasing she pulls her hand away. Hearing the small little squeaky gasp for air coming from her miniature boyfriend. The sound making her giggle and her cheeks to flush even more than they already were from the pleasure. Reaching her other hand down between her legs. Letting John watch as she used her fingers and spread her lips apart.

“Mmm…ready to go in, boyfriend?” Mary asks in a seductive tone. John could clearly see the mental image of her grinning and chewing on her bottom lip as she struggles to hold the pleasure in that’s welling up in her body just from the tone of her voice.

John isn’t given the chance to answer before he feels her hand moving around under him. Her fingers curling around and moving his body so that he is pinched between her thumb and index finger. Squirming and kicking as he’s pinched between the massive digits. Trying to pry them apart as they tightly squeeze him in their grip and make it difficult for him to draw in breath.

Mary can’t hold back any longer. As soon as she has her little toy between her fingers she shoves him deep inside her spread pussy. Leaving him in there as she withdrawals her fingers and brings one hand up to her breast. Massaging it and playing with her nipple as the other hand rubs her clit with gentle rotations. Turning around and tossing herself back onto the bed. Laying on her back and moaning as she starts to buck her hips as s he feels John squirming inside of her.

John wasn’t given time to contemplate what had just happened. Quickly plunged into darkness as Mary jammed him inside of her. The overbearing pressure of her fingers leaving him only to find himself trapped inside of her. The wetness from inside of her pussy made it difficult to find any air. Squirming around and trying to fight through the sticky substances that coated the excited walls. Feeling them contract against him and squeeze as he felt the rumble of her moans of pleasure reverberate around him as he thrashed and struggle to find breath and to escape.

Mary had no concern for John’s well being inside of her. Only feeling happy and satisfied by his struggles that massaged her insides. Clenching her walls around the little man to feel him squirm even more. Moaning out as she continues to play with herself and rubbing her clit more vigorously “Yes…fuck. Fuck!” Her moans turning into screams of pleasure. Her fingers coming off of her clit and sliding into her pussy. Feeling John against her finger tip, she moves him around, sliding him a little deeper and roughly shoving him up against the roof of her pussy. Slamming his squirming body against her g-spot and moaning even more as she feels him struggle against it.

When the fingers invaded the space again, John felt like he was about to be pulled out and saved. When they shoved him deeper the hope that was welling up inside of him was quickly crushed. His body crushed up against Mary’s g-spot soon following. Feeling the pressure of her fingers starting to break his little body. Her own strength going unchecked in the bliss of her pleasure.

Mary moans out even more. Screaming in pleasure and excitement as she feels the little cracks and pops against her g-spot deep inside of her. Pulling her fingers back out as she starts to grind them against her clit again. Clenching her pussy and trying to make his little helpless body pop more. Enjoying the sensation that it sent up her back and through her body as it did.  

Ribs cracking and bones breaking as he was pressed up against the rough spot at the top of her pussy walls. Her fingers leaving him nearly broken inside the smothering, suffocating wetness and heat of her sex. Then the walls contracted more than they have before, and he was smashed up into the roof again. Feeling his arms snap and pop as his body was pressed with vigor against her g-spot. Causing her to scream out as she felt the pleasurable sensation of his little body breaking up against it.

High pitched screams of pleasure echoing throughout the room as she feels his body breaking and then pleasure washes over her entire body. Her pussy clenching tighter and feeling his body totally pop under the pressure. Orgasming as she feels his life end inside her. Cum rushing from her lips as she continues to rub her clit quickly and draw the orgasm out for as long as she can.

John, having perished inside of her. Now reformed at the gemstone. Coming back to life in the drawer of her bedside table. Hearing her moans and screams of pleasure ring and echo out through the air. Shaking his world as he has to listen to her cum from inside the darkness of the drawer. Knowing that she just smashed his body painfully to achieve that pleasure.

Mary lay on her bed panting and gasping. Slowly sliding her finger out of her and licking it clean. Sighing as she basks in the glow of her orgasm. “You’re the best.” She says with a tired voice. “But. I’m going to sleep now. You’ll be fine in the drawer, right?”

 Hearing the groan of the bed springs as Mary rolls over onto her side, John knew she wasn’t really asking. She was telling him that he would be fine spending the night in the drawer. Searching around in the darkness trying to find some comfortable place to rest. Feeling around in the darkness he stumbles upon a large almost rubbery surface. Following it to the length he finds out that it is a cylinder. Stumbling more in the darkness he finds another one, made of a cool smooth material like glass. And another one that feels more like plastic. Slowly realizing that she had tossed his gemstone into the drawer where she kept all of her dildos and sex toys as his eyes start to adjust to the darkness around him. Able to see the outlines of the massive toys that surround him.

After a rough night of being treated like an object and sexy toy, John didn’t even have the energy to feel dejected by this fact. Simply finding a corner that was clear of any other toys and curling up into a ball. Sleeping there until the drawer was pulled open and Mary wanted to use him again.         

 

 

Deal by Mrduhkota

John was startled awake at the deafening sound of Mary’s alarm. Sounding like a tornado siren to his small ears. The ground shook as Mary got out of bed. Leaving John to cower in the corner of the dark drawer he was left in. Listening to Mary get ready for her day, and dreading the moment she would pull the drawer open and expose him to the harsh reality he found himself in.

The moment never came, though. The powerful footsteps grew quieter, and the ground settled down. Left in peace and silence yet again. John tried to fall back asleep. Struggling to relax with the looming prospect of the drawer being pulled open at any moment. He ended up just sitting in the corner. Trying to let his eyes adjust to the darkness. As he sat with nothing but his own thoughts to occupy him, he tried to remember the layout of the room. Trying to figure out if there was any escape. Remembering the explanation that Mary had given him, he begins to crawl around the drawer. Feeling around for the gemstone that housed his soul.

Feeling around in the dark. Touching all of the rubbery and plastic toys that shared the drawer with him. Eventually finding something that was hard and cold to the touch. As he held it, he felt a strange draw to it. Like he was supposed to have it.

Then he heard the thudding footsteps again. Growing louder with every passing quake of the ground. Quickly scurrying back to the corner. Taking the gemstone with him. Trying to hide it behind himself as he pressed it into the corner behind his back. There was a small sliver of light that entered the drawer. Letting John see, and making him panic at the thought of Mary opening the drawer.

Letting out a quick scream as he closed his eyes as tight as he could. Cowering in the corner and waiting for the inevitable. But again, it never came. Mary had simply pulled her blinds to let the light in from the window. The natural sunlight filtering into the drawer slightly as she finished her morning routine without any thought for John.

Just as soon as it came the tremors seemed to leave again.  John remained in the corner for several hours dreading the return of his captor. Finally getting the courage to get up. Accepting that she went out to do whatever she needed to do that day and left him alone. Leaving the gemstone in the corner as he used the small stream of light that still creeped into the drawer to see. Approaching the light and reaching up to see if he could fit through it.

It was too small to get out that way. Of course, it wouldn’t be that easy. Walking around the drawer again with his newfound ability to see.  There was a small crack starting at one of the corners. If he could work on it, maybe start whittling away at the composite board that made up the walls of his prison he might be able to make the hole big enough to crawl through and he would have a way to the ground.

Dropping down to his knees and beginning to pull at the wooden floor. Digging his fingers into the hole and pulling little pieces up with his finger nails. Scrapping at it and slowly digging into the drawer. Working on the reparative task for several hours. John was mostly thankful to just have something to do instead of laying around in the dark. Something to take his mind off of the variety of sex toys he shared the drawer with. Each larger than his entire body.

After making enough progress that John felt a sense of satisfaction, he headed back to the corner he had claimed as his own. He was tired and needed to rest. There was no telling when Mary would be back and what she would to do him when she returned. He had to try and keep his strength up. If he was exhausted after spending a day doing nothing, she may get suspicions. Besides, if her word was to be kept, he would be spending plenty of time in this drawer.

Using the small red gemstone as a pillow John found it easy to sleep after working at such a physically demanding task. Drifting off almost instantly. His dreams were filled with visons and memories of what life used to be. How normal it was. All of the things he had taken for granted. In his dream he was sitting down at a fast food restaurant. A big burger in front of him along with a massive container of fries. Next to it was the largest drink he ever saw. Surprised that the place even carried a size that big. His stomach growled. Begging for the delicious food that filled his nose. Reaching down to grab the burger. His mouth watering with anticipation. The table moved further away as he reached for it. Standing up out of his chair and walking towards it to try and grab it again. The table moving away from him a second time.

John ended up chasing after the food. Running as fast as he could to try and keep up with it. The table always keeping just out of reach. Stopping when he heard a muffled sound of someone speaking. It seemed to be coming from everywhere at the same time. He couldn’t make out the words. It was somewhat familiar and filled him with dread. Searching his mind for memories with the voice he opened his eyes and woke up.

Groaning softly as he sat up. His neck and back sore as the sound of Mary’s voice filled the air. She seemed to be talking on the phone. John could smell the food he had tried to eat in his dream. The muffled voice talking with a mouth full of food every second sentience it seemed. The scent of food making John realize he hadn’t had anything to eat since the other evening. Before his friends dragged him out to go to the bars.

The ground shook. Mary’s voice growing louder and clearer as she walked over to the night stand. Pulling the drawer open without a moment of warning. Sending John jolting forward and rolling against the side of the drawer. His gemstone slid forward with him as a harsh bright light flooded the previously dim space within the drawer. Putting his hands up to cover his eyes from the light as Mary’s voice boomed around him. Finally, clear to his ears.

“I’m so glad you asked, Mom!!” A wide smile spread across her face. Her eyes were boring down into John as she stared at him. Her cellphone held up to the side of her head as a dab of ketchup from her meal was smeared at the corner of her lip. “yeah I- yeah! Nooo…I do!”

Her joy was quickly overshadowed by annoyance at the other person on the phone. Standing up and turning around. Allowing John, a view of Mary’s backside as she stood with her hand on her hip. Sighing in frustration as she stomped a single foot down. Making the ground quake beneath John yet again. All he could do is stare up at the titan towering over him. He didn’t like to admit it. But when she was just standing there, she and not actively threating his life he enjoyed the view.

Staring up into the sky. Her butt eclipsing the light of the ceiling fan. Clad in tight leggings letting John see every curve as they clung to her skin. Quickly looking away as Mary turned around again. John hadn’t been paying attention to the conversation. He wasn’t sure what was said between the time she turned around and now. Or if Mary had even said anything at all. As her voice filled his ears again, he found the slightest bit of relief in the belief that she had been listening to the person on the other side of the phone and that he hadn’t been that hypnotized by the sight of her rear.

“I promise!” Mary’s voice was whiny as she wiggled around on the spot. Looking back down at John and smiling. Giving him a small wave as she spoke. “I have a boyfriend! He’s so cute and adorable and I’d do anything for him and he’d do anything for me. We’re so cute together!” Blowing a kiss down to John as she listened to the reply from the other side of the phone.

“Well I don’t know why that matters…” she trailed off a bit. Clearly cut off by her mother. “I know the spell why can’t I use it?” Her brow scrunched up as she listed. Cheeks puffing out as she seemed to be receiving a lecture about something. “Why should they have to consent when I can just take what I want though? I thought you and grandma taught me magic so I could always have what I wanted!”

John was having a window into Mary’s past he never thought he’d have. One he was beginning to wish he never would have. Knowing how much of a spoiled brat Mary was only made him more fearful of the wrath he might be forced to endure if he ever got on her bad side. She had killed and tortured him and called it nice. Making John worry about the mental stability of the giantess that stood before him. A shadow overtaking him, interrupting his pondering. Glancing up and seeing Mary reaching down into the drawer. Scooping him up into her open palm and using her foot to push the drawer closed again. Still talking on the phone as she walked over to her bed.

“But he’s cute! He’s cute and I want him. So that means no one else can have him. I’ll bring him to the next family holiday and if he doesn’t love me back by then I’ll let him go like you want, okay?” Her attention was still on John as she listened to the reply. The muffled sound barely audible to his John’s ears as she placed him on top of the night stand and pointed to the nail polish behind him. Turning around and seeing an arrangement of colors all set out. Turning back towards Mary unsure what she wanted from him.

She smiled and stifled a bit of a giggle at his confusion. Leaning down and whispering to him. “Pick one, silly.” Blowing another kiss towards him. Her breath washing over him. The taste of her burger and fries still on her breath. Making his stomach churn and gurgle out in agony. Begging to be filled with something.

Mary was already sitting back up. Having not heard or cared about the rumbling stomach of her tiny boyfriend. All John could do was convince himself that she would feed him after he was done. Believing that he was going to be painting her nails for her as she spoke on the phone. Picking out a light blue color and pushing it towards the edge of the night stand. Standing next to it and waiting for Mary to return her attention down towards him and his task.

“Deal!” she said giggling. Glancing down towards John who was left wondering what her mother had negotiated. From this side of the conversation it seemed like she was arguing for Mary to free John. Noticing that he had picked out a polish her smile grew into a grin. Picking up the bottle and examining it. Her eyes shifting back down towards John. Putting the bottle of polish down by her feet and then scooping John up between two fingers. Her thumb pressing into his chest as her index finger caressed his back as she brought him up to her face and smothered him with a big kiss.

Leaving a smear of lipstick across his face that he was sputtering and trying to wipe off as Mary’s voice boomed and echoed in his ears. “Alright, I gotta go now Mom. My boyfriend is going to help me paint my nails now! Because he loves me and would do anything for me! Isn’t that right?” She said as she glanced down at me. Putting the phone down next to him and giving him the chance to speak to her mother. Freezing at the chance to actually call out for help. The contrasting ideas in his mind making him unable to decide what to say. He could call out for help but what would Mary do if he did. He could say he loved her but that might ensure he was trapped with her forever.

His decision was made for him as Mary giggled and pulled the phone away. “Oh my gosh, Mom! He’s so cute! He’s so shy and nervous to talk to you he just froze up. He must be worried about making a good first impression on his future mother in law.” Giggling again at the apparent quip her mother had. “Yeah maybe! But I gotta go now. Talk to you later!”  Hanging up the phone and placing it down onto the night stand. John still held between her fingers as she wiggled around on the bed. Her back up against the wall with fluffy pillows behind her ensuring she was comfortable.

“I really like the color you picked out, babe.” She commented as she fingered through some of the bottles. Picking out a bright, nearly neon green and putting it down by her feet with the other one. The glass bottles clinging together as they roll down into the indent her feet bade in the soft bed. “and I think it’ll go really well with that accenting color too.”

“Oh! I almost forgot.” Hopping up out of the bed after putting John down onto the night stand again. Rushing over to her desk and pulling out the gemstone from the bottom drawer. “Probably gonna need this.” Her voice was happy and chipper. Leaving John even more horrified as he saw what was between her fingers. Coming back to the bed and getting back into her position with her back against the pillowed wall. Putting the gemstone down onto the nightstand next to John and quickly scooping him up between her fingers.

Putting him down by her feet. Leaving John to look around. Examining the room and looking for a way to escape once he was out of the drawer. Taking every chance, he could to get his bearings in this strange and alien feeling place. Being so small made the single room feel like an entirely different ecosystem to him.

His attention drawn back to Mary as music started playing. Seeing Mary tap her phone screen. Leaving it over on her night stand with the gemstone sitting right next to it. Smiling as she reached down and grabbed John between her fingers again. Using her other hand to spread her big and second toe. Sliding John’s four-inch frame in between her big and second toe and t hen grabbing the light blue polish.

John fought against her overbearing grasp the moment he saw her spread her toes. A thin film of lint and dirt compacted between them. Mary’s fingers easily overpowering John and pushing his arms down to his sides before she let her toes slam together against his body. Pinning his arms down to his sides as he was looking towards Mary’s ankles. Looking up at her bent leg. Trying to see her face around the mountain of her knee.

The scent of the polish hit his nose harder than he had expected. The soft stench of her feet overpowered by the chemical smell of the blue polish. Pulling the brush out and dragging it across her nail. Using John as a toe separator as she painted her big toe. Feeling light headed after the first few brushes. Mary hummed along with the music as she worked. Cocking her head, a bit as she looked down towards John “Oh!”

Screwing the cap back onto the bottle and reaching down. Pressing a finger against the top of his head and sliding his body down between her toes until only his head was poking up between them. Reaching under her toes, being careful not to touch the fresh paint on her big toe, and grabbing his legs. Twisting his body and contorting him so that his legs were between her second and middle toe. Wrapped under her toe like a living toe ring as she used his body to separate three of her toes.

Smiling at her own ingenuity she unscrewed the bottle and began to paint her second toe. The world was spinning for John as she did. The music filling his mind. The pain and discomfort of being twisted around to wrap around her toe was dull to him as he was simply struggling to retain consciousness. His head felt like a balloon and his eyes wouldn’t focus on anything. Finishing the coat on her first two toes she noticed that John wasn’t feeling too well.

“Oh gosh. I’m sorry sweetie I didn’t even think about you getting high off of the fumes” Giggling a bit as she wiggled her toes. Grinding the twisted and contorted form of her boyfriend between them. Feeling some cracks and pops as she did. The pain suddenly shooting through his body as the dull ache became a sharp pain.

Screaming out as she broke several bones with the wiggle of her toes. A light blush covering her cheeks as she relished the power and control for a brief moment. “Well I know how to get you sober.” She said simply before clenching her toes. The sharp pain shooting through John’s body stopped. As his body was smashed between the powerful toes. Cracking and popping between them as they wiggled around and ground the mashed remains of his body between them. As if trying to bury her toes in the sand of his guts.

The blood that splattered across her toes evaporated. The bloody guts between her toes vanished as his body slowly drifted into reality on top of her night stand. Sober and finally remembering all of the pain he just endured. Practically reliving it again as the metal trauma began to set in. Given no time to process it before he was picked up again and carelessly shoved between Mary’s toes. His shoulders separating two and his body wrapped around under her toe again to separate another pair.

“Oh hey. Your head is in a perfect spot to clean between my toes. I’ll have to have you do that next time!” Mary commented with a soft snicker. Clearly enjoying being in control of her little boyfriend as she painted her nails.

John grunted and tried to find some comfort between the toes. The chemical smell of the polish attacking his sober nose anew. Burning in the back of his throat. The scent so powerful in the air that he could taste it. His mind was swimming by the time Mary painted her fourth toe and she mashed him between her toes again. Repeating the same process until all five of her toes were painted the light blue.

John had no way of telling time. All he truly knew was that he died at least six times during the process. The last time she left him on the night stand. Putting the cap back on the light blue polish and blowing on her toes. The noise from the phone sitting next to John making his ears ring. He was sitting next to a speaker at a concert as Mary’s phone played music for her to listen to as she painted her nails.

By the time Mary got around to scooping him up again he couldn’t hear anything. Held between her fingers and dangling in front of her face. He saw her lips moving but he couldn’t hear any noise. Only a soft, constant ringing in his ears. Her breath washed over him as he simply dangled between her fingers and looked at her in confusion.

Mary found it funny. At least John thought it looked like she was giggling and laughing about it. The world suddenly turned into a blur as Mary’s hand rushed down towards her feet. White tape covered the flesh parts of her toes and there was a Tupperware container of the bright green polish. John assumed Mary had explained what was going to happen to him and why things were set up this way, but he had no way of knowing.

She tied a string around John’s waist and then tied his arms and legs up. Once he was tied up and unable to move, she dropped him into the Tupperware container of polish. Coating his entire body in the bright green paint. Pulling him out with the string. Dangling him there and letting the excess drip off. Mary shook him up and down in an attempt to speed up the dripping process as paint covered John’s face and cut off his air.

Once she was satisfied, she brought him over to her toes. Steadily finding the right place for John before lowering him onto them. His face on her big toe as the rest of his body laid out across her nails. Feeling something press against his back. Keeping him from squirming about and plastered to her toe nails. Waiting for him to suffocate in the polish. His body evaporating as soon as he did. The polish landing on her toes and leaving a perfect silhouette of his body across her toes. Peeling the tape off and seeing how it looked.

Smiling happily as her art project was a success. Green accenting the blue nicely and the sight of her boyfriend’s small body stretched across her toe nails was obvious to anyone looking down at them. Happily reaching over and grabbing him up again. Tying him up and laughing as she tried to struggle against her. “I gotta do both! It won’t look good if you’re just on one of them!” She answered his attempts to resist.

Repeating the process of her first foot and letting John suffocate and drown in the bright green polish. Reaching over towards the night stand. Her hand approaching John found himself screaming and cowering. Not ready to experience the horrors again. A small wave of relief washing over him as she simply turned the music off. Looking down at her toes with a bright smile. Staring at the cute paint job that she just made. Picking her phone up and taking a picture of them.

“I have to show people this! It’s just too cute not to!” Mary nearly squealed in delight. Leaving John to sit on the night stand and ponder over all of the death he had experienced. Reliving every nightmare over and over again. Feeling the horrors of his body being twisted and crushed between the powerful digits of the girl that sat before him and posted her cute nails onto social media. Feeling the helplessness of the thick paint covering his mouth. Unable to breath until his body wouldn’t accept it anymore. Forcing him to suck the paint into his lungs. Feeling them fill up with the viscous substance. Letting him drown in it.

Shivering and huddling up with his back against one of the glass bottles. Hugging his gemstone as he searches for anything to give him some form of comfort. Mary and the gemstone being the only two constants in his life.

Mary put her phone down on the night stand and scooped John up in the same motion. Smiling as she saw him clutching his gemstone. “Awe! You’re such a good boy. Getting your gemstone for me.”

Standing up and waddling over to her desk. Not letting her toes touch the ground yet as she was still letting them dry. Bending down and opening the bottom drawer. Bringing John up to her face and planting a big kiss onto his chest and face. The scent of the burger and fries still on her breath. Spittle and lipstick clinging to John’s face as the scent of her food lingered in his nose.

As Mary closed the drawer John realized that he wasn’t hungry anymore. Listening to the sound of the television being turned on from inside his drawer. Curling up and clinging to his gemstone as he simply tried to forget what just happened and all of the suffering he was forced to endure. Falling asleep to the muffled sounds of the television.

 

Party Hard by Mrduhkota

John had another day to himself once he woke up to the blaring noise of Mary’s alarm clock. Listening to her walk around her room and get ready for her day. He didn’t move from his spot until he was sure she was gone. Instantly getting to his feet and going back to the corner he was chipping away at yesterday. Focusing on digging into the wood. Doing everything he could to not dwell on his past experiences and the memories of his deaths that refused to fade. Each seeming just as recent as the last.

Exhausting his body from the labor of digging into the chipped wood with his bare hands. Not worrying about wearing himself out this time. Having no desire to stay in Mary’s possession another day. The hole was getting deeper. He figured he might have actually burrowed about halfway through the board by this point. His finger nails were pulled back and bleeding by the time he stopped. The blood from them only letting the board get soaked and soften up. Allowing him to progress even faster.

Making his way back to the opposite corner and curling up with the gemstone. His finger tips sore and still leaking blood as he collapsed onto the stone. Waking up several hours later. Feeling well rested. Glancing down at his fingers as they no longer throbbed with pain. Seeing the once torn off finger nails totally healed in the soft dim light that barely leaked into the drawer.

Staring at them in awe. He struggled to understand what happened. Glancing back to the Gemstone. His eyes shifting between the two-inch ruby and his fingers. The Gemstone didn’t simply have the ability to bring him back to life. It could heal minor injuries with enough time too.

Armed with this new information John grew excited. He could push his body to the limit. Even break himself as he tried to burrow through the composite board that made up the interior of the drawer and still be healthy enough that Mary would never notice. Thinking of the progress he made today, if he was able to push his body to the breaking point again, he figured he could be through the board with two, maybe three more times.

John was excited. For the first time since he found himself in Mary’s possession, he was finally experiencing hope. He could escape and take the gemstone with him. Ensuring that Mary would never torture him again.

The grin that was plastered on his face as he day dreamed about his escape was interrupted when reality crashed down around him. A heavy thud hitting the floor followed by the groans of bed springs and the sigh of a young girl. Mary had gotten back. Tossing a heavy bag down onto the ground. Plopping down onto her bed.

John was debating if he would have enough time to dig more. Yesterday she had come home, but left him in the drawer for several hours before she actually did anything with him. Given how she had been treating him he wouldn’t have the mental energy to continue his task after she got her hands on him either.

 

Taking a step forward. Then a step back. Weighing the options and eventually deciding that getting caught was too risky. Coming to the conclusion just as a shrill scream filled the air. Ringing in John’s ear as Mary squealed in delight.

“It’s Friday!!! That means we’re going out with all of my friends!” Mary announced as she hopped up off the bed and rushed over to her desk. Flinging the bottom drawer open. John flew forward from the force. Smashing face first against the front of the drawer. The sight of John bouncing around and loosing his balance sending Mary into a fit of giggles.

“You’re gonna need better moves than that if you wanna survive on the dance floor!” Reaching her hand down into the drawer and scooping John up. Curling three fingers around him while pinching the gemstone between her thumb and index. Pulling them both out of the drawer and kicking it shut. Walking over to her bed with a huge smile and casually tossing them both onto it.

John’s head was spinning as he bounced off the sheets. Having been wrapped up in the warm slightly damp fingers and then flung through the air. He sat there holding his head trying to get the room to stop spinning around. His eyes finally focusing as he saw Mary standing in front of a mirror. Holding up different clothes to her body. Clad in leggings and a long shirt that just barely reached her thighs.

Mary’s words had finally settled in John’s head. Remembering something about a dance floor and going out. Realizing that she wasn’t watching him. She had finally left himself to his own devices for the first time. Looking around the bed and seeing the shimmering gemstone on it as well. It had bounced over to the other side of the bed.

As Mary tried to figure out what outfit she wanted to wear John ran towards the gemstone. His legs sinking into the bed sheets. He felt like he was trying to run through sand as he made is way across the bed. Snatching up the stone and holding it in a bear hug. Panting and gasping as he began to run again. Making his way to the edge of the bed. Peering down towards the floor. It was a long drop. If the drop would kill him it was an easy answer. All he had to do was drop the stone down to the floor and jump. Die from the impact and come back right next to the gem.

However, the drop seemed just the right height. Long enough to hurt and injure. Not enough to end his life. If he jumped off the bed, he would likely break his legs. Maybe even his neck if he landed wrong. Still alive, though. Withering around on the floor in agony until Mary came along to end his suffering. There was no telling how she might react to such a scene. Angry that he tried to escape? A laugh at his powerlessness? Sympathy for thinking it was an accident?

John began to look for another way down when his eyes grazed over Mary again. Quickly coming back to focus on her as she had bent over. Her large, round ass facing him as she pulled the leggings down. Seeing the string of her thong disappear between her plush cheeks. Finding himself unable to do anything but stare at the scene. As she stood up her shirt fell back down. Covering her bottom. Only for a brief moment before she grabbed the shirt and pulled it up over her head. Leaving her standing in front of the mirror with nothing but mis matched bra and panties on.

His face went white as she suddenly turned on her heels. Her eyes scanning her bed for her little pet boyfriend. Finding him as the gemstone sparkled against the light. A wide joyous smile spreading across her face as she saw John clutching the gemstone. Walking over to her desk and taking a gold band off of the top. Walking over towards John. Purposely walking slow and swaying her hips as she approached. 

“You’re such a good boyfriend! Sometimes it’s like you know what I want even without me having to ask you.” Tossing the gold band down onto the bed next to John as she spoke. Her voice excited as she stared down at the little man on her bed.

John fearfully stared back up at her. His eyes glancing down towards the band. Back up at her. Down to the band again. He wasn’t sure what she wanted from him. Glancing down at the band once more he saw an empty slot in it. It seemed to be about the same size as the gem he was clutching. Gulping softly as he examined the band a bit more. Seeing that it didn’t connect to itself. It was a toe ring, and it was missing its jewel.

Her happy face slowly began to melt off. Her smirk slowly drooping down into a frown as John sat there without moving. “Okay. Well. I’m going to go get my dress on. If you don’t figure out what to do here by the time I walk back over here…well I don’t know. I’m sure you’ll get it though so I hope for your sake you don’t make me figure something out.”

Walking back over to her mirror and picking up a skirt. Realizing he didn’t have the luxury of watching her get dressed he rushed over to the gold band. Sliding the gemstone into the empty slot and fastening it down by bending the metal teeth around it. Trying to tug on it and ensuring that it was fastened in. Breathing a sigh of relief and falling back onto his back. Tired from running around the bed and the scare he just received. Only realizing that a major part of his escape plan had just been ruined when Mary’s shadow loomed over him.

Looking up towards her as she stood towering over him. A smug look on her face as she looked down at him. Reaching down and scooping the toe ring up. Wearing a tight dress that was no longer than the baggy shirt she had on previously. Clinging to her skin and showing every curve she had. The shimmering blue dress matching her toe nails as she turned and presented her rear to John. Giving him no further warning before plopping down onto the bed. Trapping John under her ass.

John was only saved by the plush give of the mattress. Mary’s tight well-defined bubble butt not giving him much give as it pressed down onto his body. Smothering him against her ass as she sat on the side of her bed and put her shoes on. Sliding the toe ring on. Wiggling around in her seat and feeling John’s body being ground underneath her. Leaning forward as she reached back and pulled her dress up. Revealing her thong clad ass to him as he gasped and panted for air before it fell back down on him.

Finding himself slipping between her cheeks as she wiggled and ground him down into the bed. Leaning forward again to give him a breath. When Mary didn’t hear the panicked gasping and panting, she grew worried. Getting up and turning around. Not seeing anything in the crater her ass had dug into her bed she reached back and began to grope her butt. Her fingers brushed up against something poking out from between her cheeks. The flailing arm of John as he had been trapped between them as she stood up.

Mary plucked the arm between her fingers and pulled him out as she laughed. Bringing him up to her face and letting him dangle there as she held onto his arm. Still laughing and trying to calm herself as she used her free hand to pull her dress back down.

“Sorry.” Giggling as she apologized. “you’re just so cute and helpless I can’t help myself sometimes. It turns me on so much hearing you gasp for breath from under me.” Her eyes were on him. Staring into his soul as he struggled to look back. Her hungry eyes intimidating him. John’s eyes flashed down between her mouth and back up to her eyes as he dangled in front of her face. Where he saw her seductively biting her lower lip.

His shoulder growing sore as she held him by the arm. Letting all of his weight be supported by his shoulder. Curling her fingers and putting her palm under him. Letting him sit down as she kept her hungry lustful eyes upon him. Walking over to her desk and gently putting him down onto the top.

Plopping down with a heavy sit into her desk chair and scooting up. Letting her heavy breasts rest upon the desk top right in front of John. Reaching into the top drawer and pulling out a gold chain. “I dunno about you. But I’m, like, really into bondage.” She said with a giggle as she began to play with the chain.

“But I also have the problem of every guy I’ve ever told that to assumed I wanted to be tied up.” Rolling her eyes with a soft sigh.

Whispering to herself a bit. “Boys are so silly.”

Giving the chain a tight tug and bringing it taught between her hands. It was long and John could see that there was something on the end to attach them together as Mary played with it

“you’d never dream of wanting to tie me up and have your way with me though, would you?” Her voice was sweet like honey as she looked down on John cowering on her desk. Her lips curling into a cocky smirk as she continued “but even if you wanted to you couldn’t. That’s why I love you so much John. We always do what I want. No matter what.”

She reaches down and scoops John off of the table. Wrapping the chain around his chest and tying him up with the cold metal. As she tugs on it the links pinch his skin. Making him whimper and squirm around. Eliciting more giggles from Mary as she watches him squirm. Letting John dangle from the chain as she brings it up to her neck and wraps it around. Attaching the clasps behind her neck and letting John dangle just above the abyss of her cleavage.

Standing up and walking over to the mirror. Admiring her dress, toe ring, and necklace and looking to see if anything clashes with each other. Giving her necklace a poke and watching John sway back and forth. Walking over to her bed and sitting down. Every step she takes shakes John around. Bouncing up against her chest. The chain digging into his skin as he kicks his legs around trying to balance and steady himself.

Mary puts some open toed heels on and picks up her phone. John was able to look at the screen and ready everything she was typing. No longer in the dark about what was going on, on the massive screen that was almost always hidden from his view. She was texting her friends and telling them she was ready to go out. Getting a reply almost instantly letting her know that they would be there in five minutes.

Jumping up with no regard to what the sudden movement would do to John. Grabbing her purse and bounding down the stairs. John’s body getting tossed around and smashed up against Mary’s chest over and over as she traveled down the stairs. Leaving him in a dazed state as she walked out the door. He didn’t even comprehend the passage of time. To John it felt like Mary had just walked down the stairs and hopped into a car instead of standing out on her front porch waiting for her ride.

Once she was in the car John was able to recover. Forced to listen to the banter and conversation of the four spoiled girls that surrounded him. Dangling from the neck of one. As his eyes began to adjust and he gained the ability to focus more, bits of the booming conversation above him becoming more than loud bangs in the distance he saw other people that shared a similar stature to himself. All bound and tied up to the other girls in some manner.

“I’m so glad you finally got a boyfriend, Mary!” One girl spoke. She had a small man wrapped around her wrist as she drove the car.

Another didn’t seem to have a boyfriend yet. Until he made a groaning sound. Drawing John’s attention up to her hair where he had been used to tie it into an up do. Using his small frail from as a decoration in her hair. Every one of the girls also had a piece of jewelry with a shimmering gemstone. Letting John know instantly that screaming out for help would get him nowhere.

“Getting them isn’t even the hard part. It’s not getting bored that’s difficult. Once they get broken in it’s just, like, what’s the point?” the dark-skinned girl in the passenger seat commented as she roughly flicked the boy dangling from her ear.

“If you weren’t so rough on em maybe they wouldn’t break so easily.” The girl with the boy in her hair added.

Mary giggled as she listed to her friends banter back and forth. Reaching down every now and then. Fiddling with John and playing with his warm body between her finger tips.

At some point during the car ride John had managed to fall asleep. Lulled there by the gentle rocking of Mary’s dangling necklace as she rode in the car. The booming voice of the giants that surrounded him faded as the conversation dulled. Everyone happy to be together, but only having so much they can say before they were all caught up with each other’s lives. In the silence he heard the soft beating heart behind him. Lulling him to sleep as the chain dug into his skin and pinched it. The pain slowly becoming normal.

John was startled away by the chill of the night air as the car door finally opened. Mary stepping out of the car. All of the girls ignoring their miniature boyfriends as they collected their things and began to walk down the side walk.

Shivering as the night hair blew across John’s naked body, he wondered how the girls were staying so warm with little more clothing than he had on. Back to bouncing around against Mary’s chest as she walked. Purple and dark green splotches forming around his chest where the chain was tied to him. The rough bouncing making him bruise. Every breath becoming a challenge against the pain in his chest and ribs.

Mary and her friends walk passed a large line waiting to get into a bar. Going straight up to the bouncer and slipping him some cash along with their ids. The Bouncer nodded as he handed the ids back.

“Girls night. First drinks free. Make sure you order an expensive one and act surprised when the bartender tells you, you don’t pay for it.” He kept his face emotionless as the bouncer told the girls about the deal the bar had going. One of them giving him a kiss on the cheek before giddily skipping inside. The rest following her as the loud music of the club seemed to shake the air.

All of the girls make the bar their first stop. Ordering their favorite drinks and acting surprised when the bar tender told them they didn’t have to pay. They probably thought they were convincing, but no one else did.

As Mary drank some of it splashed down onto her chest. A droplet hitting John in the face. Burning his eyes as it forced its way down his throat. Sending him into a coughing fit as he squirmed around. Bouncing against Mary’s neck as he struggled to gain his breath back. The bruises around his chest making it even harder for him to breath as he began to wheeze.

The music of the club loud enough to drown out his coughing and wheezing. His squirms were a different case. Drawing Mary’s attention as he tried to grab onto the chains and pull himself up to alleviate some of the pressure on his chest.

Mary looked down and laughed. Nudging one of her friends on the shoulder and motioning down towards her chest for her to look at her struggling necklace. Her friend laughed and poked a finger into her own drink. Getting a droplet on it and holding it over John. Making sure that the droplet fell on his face and watching as his grip failed him and he coughed and wheezed even more as he dealt with the assault of the alcohol on is face. Eliciting laughs and giggles from the two girls.

The commotion drawing the attention of the other two girls who began to laugh as they saw John struggling against the single droplet. His eyes were burning and bloodshot as he coughed and wheezed. Feeling light headed from the lack of air and the booze that had forced its way down his throat filling is empty belly.

Their attention quickly shifted as ‘their’ song started to play. Everyone jumping around in excitement as they made their way out onto the dance floor. The drink in John’s stomach along with the jumping of Mary sending him flying around randomly made him begin to feel nauseous. Struggling to hold it down in his stomach as Mary and her friends danced.

Holding the sick feeling inside his stomach. His mouth watering as he felt it move up into his throat. Mary and her friends ignorant to the plight of the small man as he bounced around wildly as the four danced around with each other. Holding the horrible feeling in his body for as long as he could. The song ending and the girls heading back towards their table when John lost it. Vomiting on Mary’s chest. The warm bile filled mess dripping down into her cleavage as she looked down and saw the disgusting mess.

A look of disgust covered her face as she looked at the pale faced John and the mess he had just left on her chest. Storming off to the bathroom with little more than a single word to her friends.

The music in the bathroom was muffled. Letting John’s ringing ears relax a little as Mary stood in front of a mirror. Grabbing a towel and wiping the mess up before it had the chance to dribble down and get onto her dress.

“Ugh!! I can’t believe you would do that to me!!” Mary groaned and complained as she wet another paper towel and cleaned herself off a bit better. “You’re so disgusting. I thought you could hold your liquor better than that but you proved me wrong! I’m never wearing you out when I go clubbing ever again!”

Putting her hair up and reaching behind her neck. Unhooking her necklace and putting John down on the edge of a sink. Untying the golden chain and putting it into her purse. Roughly flicking him on his bruised chest and sending him falling into the sink.

“You know. I’m half tempted just to leave you here. Some drunk girl will come in and find you…she’ll probably end up killing you either for being a perv in the lady’s room or because she’s too drunk to control how horny she is.” Bringing a finger up to her bright red lips and tapping against them as she ponders the thought. “Some of these girls aren’t even hot either. You’d probably end up in some cow’s panties for the night. Maybe that’d teach you to actually appreciate me.”

All John could do was cower in the sink. He wanted to escape Mary. But, with the gemstone sealed to a toe ring even if he did manage to escape from her tonight he would surely die eventually. Especially if he didn’t have a kind protector to keep him safe. He would eventually end up back in her clutches. Finding the courage to speak. His words finding it difficult to come out after several days of not speaking.

“Pl-pluh…plea. Please don’t leave….me here!” He stood up against the mesh drain of the sink. Trying to crawl up the sides. The porcelain too slippery and steep for him to escape on his own. The shaky words and desperate attempt to escape lighted Mary’s mood as she felt superior and powerful.

“I might not. I haven’t decided.” She spoke with a cocky smirk. Her eyes glued onto his small helpless form in the sink. “But like I said I’m not wearing you out. And I need to know you appreciate me before I take you back. Tell me how much you love me and how great I am and I’ll consider it.”

John was left at a loss for words. She was making him praise her. Just so she wouldn’t leave him in the bathroom for someone else to find. There was no telling what kind of torture he might have to endure at the hands of some other drunk girl. Even so he wasn’t all that convinced that staying with Mary would be much better. His hesitance and pondering cut off as Mary spoke with a loud annoyed voice. “Now!”

Her voice slamming into him. Knocking him off his feet as he let out a quiet whimper. Moving his mouth and trying to speak. Too scared to make any actual sounds. Taking a moment to calm himself and trying to speak a second time. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! You’re so beautiful and amazing and lovely and kind and…and I’m so lucky to be your boyfriend thank you for letting me be yours!”

“Better.” Mary looked down her nose at the little man in the sink. Rolling her eyes as she reached down and scooped him up. Holding him in her palm as she raised her free hand and flicked his bruised chest one more time. The hollow thud from his chest sending him into a fit of wheezing and coughing as he clutched his chest.

Mary scoffed at the display. By the time John had recovered from the flick he saw that Mary had her dress hiked up and her thong pulled down. Before he could react Mary wordlessly moved him behind her back. Her hand hovering right above her butt as she shifted her grasp on John. Her free hand spreading her cheeks as she slid John down between them. A finger on the back of his head shoving it in deeper until his face pressed up against her asshole.

It twitching and quivering with anticipation the moment it felt his face mash into it.  Mary wiggled her hips as she tugged her thong back on. John feeling the weight of her shifting hips feeling like an ocean rocking a ship around. Then the string of her thong pressed up against his back and sealed him inside of her thong. The dress coming back down as she walked out of the bathroom with a confident smile on her face.

Each step sending a jolt through her leg. The impact of the step traveling through her body and absorbed by her glutes and the tiny man suffering between them. What little air there was, was hot and smelled horrible.

John was shaken about with every step Mary took. Eventually growing used to the pattern of her walking and learning to deal with it. The night dragged on and Mary danced and laughed and drank with her friends. Becoming sweatier and eventually forgetting all about John until his face got mashed up against her hole and sent a jolt of pleasure up her spine every time she moved in just the right way.

John was struggling to breath as the hot moist air become staler as the night went on. The humidity between the cheeks making him sweat. Bead of Mary’s own sweat dripping down between her cheeks. Eventually leaving John unsure who’s sweat he was coated in. Sputtering and coughing out as the salty beads rolled over his face. Cutting off the shallow breaths he was barely getting between her cheeks.

 Spending several hours suffering and struggling to survive between her hot, sweaty cheeks as Mary laughed, drank, danced and had a great time out with her friends. Eventually leaving he bar when they grew tired and they began to kick people out. Making their way back to the car. The cool night air helping to cool the girls down. Doing nothing for the man wedged deep between Mary’s cheeks.

The struggles and efforts for survival proved to be all for naught as Mary recklessly plopped down into the backseat of the car. Hearing the pop and crunch of her boyfriend under her rear. Not having the good fortune to die a painless instant death. The drop into the seat only breaking his back and legs. Leaving him paralyzed and unable to struggle against the smothering mass of ass planted on top of his body.

Without his struggles to remind her of his spot beneath her Mary quickly forgot about him in her drunken stupor. Sweat covering his face as he struggles to drink it just for a small breath of tainted air. Finally submitting to the overbearing ass above him as it pressed down even more. Cutting off all of his air as Mary leaned forward to tell an exciting story to the girls in the front seat.

Smothered to death under Mary’s drunken sweaty ass. His body evaporating and leaving no trace behind as he was built a new one down at her feet. Tumbling off of her toes and onto the floor board of the back seat.

“Who wants In-N-Out?” John heard someone from the front seat ask.

“Meee!” The huge feet that rested beside him suddenly rose up into the air and smashed down beside him. Rising up into the air again and smashing down onto his small frail form. Stomping him under her high heels as Mary drunkly smashed her feet on the floor board as she danced around and announced her desire for a burger.

Feeling the crunch under her heel she looked down just in time to see John coming back and being reformed by the gemstone. Her eyes wide with awe until she remembered what had happened that night. Reaching down and scooping him up off of the floor.

“My boyfriend.” Her speech was slurred as she spoke. Her grip a bit too tight around him as she reached for her purse with her other hand. “Stay safe! Silly boy.” Giggling as she shoved him into the small pocket book sized purse. Tossing it down onto the seat and forgetting about him again.

John, exhausted by the night’s events and not having the gemstone to help him recover his strength curled up inside the purse and went to sleep. Listening to the drunken laughter and slurred speech of his girlfriend and her friends. Grunting and shaking his head as he tried to stop himself from actually thinking of Mary as his girlfriend before drifting off to sleep. 

 

Your Turn by Mrduhkota

John found himself waking naturally for the first time since he was captured by Mary. The soft light of the morning trickling in through the window and resting on him. Groaning as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. The hard ground under him didn’t feel familiar. It was colder and smoother than the surfaces in the drawer. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes and looking around.

The first things his eyes settled on was the vision of Mary laying peacefully in her bed. Her sheets pulled up to her shoulders as she slept. John watched her sleep for a while. Taken in by her beauty and how gentle and innocent she looked as she slept. The curves of her body making the sheets look like a rolling hillside from John’s perspective on top of the night stand.

Memories of passing out inside of Mary’s hand bag last night rushed back to his mind when his trance was broken by a quick snort of a snore by Mary. Shuddering and quickly looking around the top of the night stand. Searching for the gemstone that kept him bound to Mary.

Silently cursing whatever divine creature allowed him to fall into this situation when he couldn’t find it. Sighing as he sat down. Looking back over to the landscape of Mary’s sleeping form and seeing the beam of sunlight steadily making its way up towards her face.

Grumbling to himself as he watched the beam for a few moments. Watching how fast it was moving. “Not enough time to go under the covers and get it. Don’t’ want to risk her finding me down there and thinking I was doing something for her without her asking.” Looking Mary up and down again as he seemed to consider the thought that just entered his mind. Shaking his head in an attempt to get the crazy ideas out of it. Smacking his face. “No! She’s a monster you moron!”

As John yelled and scolded himself Mary began to stir. The sunlight had finally started to shine on her face. John scurried across the table top and dove behind her charging phone. Looking down on it and realizing he should have tired calling for help. Looking back up to Mary as she yawned and stretched her arms.

“Fuck me….” John whispered to himself as Mary sat up in her bed. Sleepily reaching over to her phone and grabbing it. Unknowingly knocking John out of the way as she did.

“What time…” she mumbled as the bright screen lit up and illuminated her face. Causing Mary to recoil from the sudden light. Her fingers moving quickly on the screen and dimming it before she opened her eyes fully again. “Still early.” Groaning as she raised her arms over her head and stretched out with a loud moan.

Putting her phone back over onto the night stand she took notice of John standing there. Staring for a few moments before reaching down and picking her phone back up. A scowl on her face as she scrolled through some options on the screen. A smile creeping over her lips as she finally turned the screen off and put the phone back down.

“I’ve had a lot of fun with you these past few days.” Mary started as she looked down at John. Her hand that had just placed the phone down quickly swiping over and scooping him up in her open palm. “And what I just looked at proved to me that you’re having a good time with it too.” She practically growled like a hungry lioness as she spoke.

Holding John out in front of her chest. The thin sheet that was covering her sliding down and revealing her bare breasts. Nipples erect and pointing at John as she bit her bottom lip and looked down towards her miniature boyfriend.

John began to cower and shake as he sat in her palm. His back against her fingers as his legs hung over the heel of her hand. Feet resting on her wrist as he looked up past Mary’s bust towards her face.

“Awe. Is somebody cold? Don’t worry baby. I’m gonna warm you up.” Bringing her free hand up and gently stroking his back. Ruffling his hair and then gently dragging her fingertips across his nude front. Barely grazing his skin and leaving a tingling sensation flowing through his entire body. Her gentle touch going down his entire four-inch body until it slid between his legs.

Her touch instantly causing his member to jump to attention. The reaction making Mary giggle and moan a lustful seductive moan. Her giggle wasn’t like it was when she was laughing at how pathetic he was. It was gentler. She wasn’t laughing at him. She was giggling with the satisfaction that John wanted her so much.

“Such a naughty boy” She nearly sung the words as she dragged her finger down his body again. Gently flicking h is little member and watching it bounce around. Her eyes shifting between his crotch and his face. Seeing the lust and desire between his legs, and the shock and embarrassment lighting his face up.

“You’ve made me feel pretty good these past few days so it’s only fair if I return the favor don’t you think?” Raising her eyebrows down at him. The same confident smirk adorning her face as she licked her lips. Slowly dragging her tongue across them as she quietly moaned.

Bringing two fingers up to her mouth and slipping them inside as she watched John lay in the palm of her other and. Sucking on her fingers as she maintained eye contact with him. Slipping her wet finger tips out and slowly, teasingly bringing them down towards John’s erection. Gently pinching it between her fingers and stroking it up and down between them.

Smiling as she watched John squirm with delight from the attention to his cock. Her fingers suddenly pinching harder and pulling up. Grasping the throbbing shaft and lifting him up by it Laughing and giggling as he twisted back and forth. Hovering just above her palm supported by nothing other than his erect member.

Opening her fingers and letting him fall back down onto her palm. Bringing her fingers back up to her lips and wetting them again. Her smirk curling into a cruel grin as she saw the fear in John’s eyes.

“There it is. I see that fear. But it’s mixed in with that lust for me too. I love it. You’re scared of me but you still want me so much. That’s so hot.” Mary stuck her tongue out and dragged the pads of her finger and thump across it. Letting a strand of saliva connect between her fingers and her tongue. Breaking off when she brought her hand back down towards John. Who cowered at their approach.

His reaction only letting another giggle erupt from Mary as she took his cock between her fingers again. “See what I mean? You were so scared but you didn’t do anything to try and stop me. You’re scared about what I might do, but too horny to deny me.” The excitement and lust were practically dripping off of her words as she spoke.  

Moaning as she watched John wither and squirm with pleasure as she used two fingers to stroke his throbbing member. Focusing and making sure he doesn’t get too excited. Feeling him on the edge as his hips began to buck.

Releasing her fingers and pulling her hand back. Lifting John up to her face and blowing a steam of cold air over him. The warm spit that covered his cock making the breath feel even more frigid against his sensitive shaft.

Mary chuckled as she watched the small man shiver on her palm. Cooing at him. “Aww is my baby cold again?” Puckering her lips and bringing him up towards her face. Kissing his chest. Moving her kiss down his body and pressing her plush lips up against his crotch. John’s erection poking into the pillows of her lips and making him squirm around even more.

Opening her lips just enough to slide the throbbing cock between them and sucking on the miniature dick.  Pressing a finger up against his back and leaning back on her bed as she sucked on his member between her lips. John laid on his stomach. Humping and grinding against her mouth Overcome with pleasure and desire.

Mary moaned. Her voice shaking and vibrating against John’s cock as she gave a gentle suction to it. Feeling his pleasure continually grow. Knowing it was about ready to reach its peak she began to suck harder.

At first John was enjoying it. The increased suction feeling good against his throbbing erection. When Mary kept sucking harder, though, it began to grow painful. Starting to squirm and push against the plush lips that he was using as a mattress. His hands digging into the soft flesh as it gave under the force of his push.

Groaning out as he finally released into her mouth. Orgasming and feeling the pleasure wash through his entire body. Dulling the painful suction on his cock. Going limp as he laid on top of Mary’s lips. Expecting her to stop.

When she didn’t, the over stimulation on John’s already spent member sent him into a frenzy. Struggling to pull away and trying to release his now flaccid dick out from the tornado of suction that Mary was giving him.

Feeling the finger press onto his back harder. Her lips spreading apart slightly more. Sighing in relief as the sucking began to feel less intense with her spread lips. The relief short lived as the sucking was replaced with a pressure on the small of his back. Groaning out as she kept pressing. Harder and harder as John’s back began to bend backwards.

The memories of pleasure and pain filling his head. His cock growing hard again as Mary began to bend him in half. Her tongue lashing out at his crotch. Giggling as she felt the resistance of h is erection against her soft tongue. Flicking it with the tip of her tongue as she continued to put more pressure on his back.

His back popped. It felt good for a moment. Able to focus on the pleasure between his legs as his back was stretched out and actually feeling more comfortable than he had been in years. The comfort and pleasure lasting only a moment before Mary pushed down even more.

Another pop. This one more painful than the last as his bones began to bend and snap. A scream of pain erupted from John’s mouth as he felt his spine begin to crack under the pressure. Sending a sharp pain throughout his entire body.

A giggle came in a response. Making John feel the pleasure of the soft warm tongue vibrating against his throbbing cock. Cumming onto her tongue for a second time.

Mary, feeling that John had been properly milked, smirked as she raised her arm and pushed onto his back with one final push. Feeling his body pop and crack. The noise of the breaking body making the perfect background noise for the screams of suffering that erupted from John as she pushed him into the small hole between her lips. Bending him backwards and pushing his shoulders back against his ankles.

Mary’s free hand was down between her own legs. Rubbing herself as she focused on the sensation of the broken body inside her mouth. Whimpers and moans echoed inside of her mouth as she let John rest on her tongue. Pushing him around and enjoying feeling him try to struggle despite the broken back.

Every movement of her tongue was a world of pain for the broken and battered boy inside of her mouth. Moaning as she felt his feeble struggles and the noises of his suffering. Finally flicking her tongue and sending him into the back of her throat. Gulping him down along with an ocean of spit that had build up from tasting the delicious morsel resting on her tongue.

Letting her orgasm ravish her body. Spasming and feeling the pleasure move up her spine and down her legs. Curling her toes as she felt her body tense up. The living snack traveling down her throat without so much as a struggle.

John had become paralyzed from the back injury when he was being tossed around inside of her mouth. Landing in the acidic stomach with a splash. Face down and floating in the frothy sludge. Feeling everything slosh around as Mary breathed heavily.

John drowned in the stomach acid before it had a chance to dissolve him. The gemstone wrapped around Mary’s toe bringing John back into the tortuous reality that was belonging to Mary.

Trapped under the covers. The smell of cum and sex assaulted his nose in the stuffy hot space below the blankets. Her feet kicking around as the bed shook. Marry turning onto her side and revealing the gemstone to John. Hearing her sigh as she nuzzled up against her pillow.

“Be good. I’m going back to sleep for a little bit.” Mary spoke. Her words already drifting. John could barely see under the covers. What little he could see was enough to make his way out from under the sheets. His eyes falling on the gemstone wedged into the toe ring right before him. Fighting the exhaustion that normally came with a death at Mary’s hands and approaching the toe ring. Capitalizing on this opportunity and finally able to put his escape plan into action. 

 

Deals a Deal by Mrduhkota

John had made it down the stairs and into the living room before his exhaustion caught up with him. Carrying the gemstone around in his arms making his arms feel like jello. Finding his way under the couch and collapsing onto some dust bunnies that had collected under it. Cuddling up with the gemstone. Wrapping his body around it as he quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Awoken in the morning when the ground began to shake. Startled by the loud banging of foot steps that caused the small earthquakes John sat up and clutched the gemstone tight into his stomach. Looking around and making sure that there wasn’t anything coming after him. Looking for the feet responsible for the booming footsteps.

Looking out from under the couch he saw a pair of nylon covered feet. Stopping and trying to think as they stood directly in front of the couch. Toes pointed right at him. He hadn’t ever recalled Mary wearing nylons before. Squinting his eyes, a bit and looking at the toes. They were painted a dull red that barely showed through the brown nylons that covered her feet. One of the feet slid back. Replaced with a knee. Then the other followed. Whoever was standing in front of the couch had just gotten down to their knees.

Panic welled up inside John as he quickly figured out what was going on. Someone was looking for him. Mary must have called some friends over to help look for him when she realized he was gone with the gemstone! Seeing the hand appear at the front of the couch John quickly stood up and began to run the other way. Towards the wall that the couch was pressed up against.

The hand made a large sweeping motion. Gathering up a wave of dust and dirt along her hand and forearm as it slid across the dirty floor. Her finger tips brushing against John’s back. Making him trip and fall forward. The gemstone sliding out of his hands as he smashed his face onto the hardwood floor. The hand stopped the moment it felt the warmth of his body. Reaching further under the couch. Gently pressing her open palm against the floor. Feeling around for what she had felt bump into her finger tip.

The tip of her ring finger pressed down onto John’s foot. The hand quickly jumping into action as it moved to surround him. Fingers closing in on all sides leaving John nowhere to escape to. Picked up into the stranger’s grasp. Hidden within her fist. John’s world was dark as he was pulled from beneath the couch.

As the hand opened, he saw the face of an older woman. She seemed somewhat familiar in a way John couldn’t quite place. Until he looked into her piercing brown eyes. They were the same as Mary’s.

“Hello there.” She said with a smile. Her voice honeyed and sweet as she gently held John in her open palm. “You must be Mary’s little boyfriend. What’s your name?”

John stared up at the imposing woman as she remained knelt down on the floor in front of the couch. Unsure what to do. It had been such a long time since someone treated him as an actual person it felt strange. Trying to remember how to even speak as he opened his mouth. Making noises at first. Tripping and stumbling over words. His tongue refusing to cooperate.

The struggle to speak received a gentle giggle from the woman who held him. Her sweet smile still present on her face as she patiently waited for John to find his words. “I’m John.”

“Lovely to finally meet you, John. I’m Tina.” She said. Smile never leaving her face. Her eyes studying his naked form. A soft shade of pink forming on her cheeks as she took him in. “And where is your little gemstone? I know you’re not dumb enough to try this escape attempt without that.”

John’s eye’s widened as he looked up to Tina. Swallowing hard as he struggled to process what he had just been asked. The one silver lining of getting caught was that he had left the gemstone under the couch when she grabbed him. The nervous eye’s betraying him as they quickly shifted around. Eventually landing on the couch for a brief moment as fear of Tina looking under the couch again swelled inside him.

“Oh, you had it this entire time and only dropped it when I went to grab you, huh? Well why don’t you go collect it for me so I don’t have to get my hands all dirty again, sweetie?” She lowered her open palm down towards the floor as she spoke.

John looked back up to Tina. Staring. Wondering what kind of trick she was trying to play on him. She simply responded with a smile. There was something about the smile. It seemed to carry a message. A message that told John if he tried to run she would make him suffer.

John wasn’t sure how she could seem nicer and scarier than Mary at the same time as he hopped off of her hand. Disappearing under the couch as he went to go collect the gemstone. Once it was in his hands he pondered staying there or even running away. Playing the decisions out in his head. Neither seemed to end with a good result, but that wasn’t what John was thinking of. He knew what would happen if he tried either of those. Without a doubt he would suffer some kind of torture or death. The alternative, though, was unknown. Making going back to Tina’s awaiting palm seem even more terrifying than trying to run and subjecting himself to the torture of being stomped on until he was dead.

John rationalized his decision to go back to her had by telling himself he didn’t know what would happen. Which meant it could actually be something good. Maybe she would reward him for being good. Maybe she wanted the gemstone because she wanted to release him from Mary’s clutches. Maybe whatever divine beings looking down on him were giving him a way out of the hell he found himself in.

Climbing back up onto her palm with his arms wrapped around the gemstone. Looking up towards Tina’s face. Barely able to see it past the shelf of her breasts. He could tell she was smiling, though. Falling to his knees as she stood and he was lifted up into the air. Reaching down and easily prying the stone from his grasp. Dropping it into her bra as she went into the kitchen and placed John on the table.

“Mary’s probably been pretty rough on you, hasn’t she?” Tina asked John as she began to search through the cupboards. Pulling out a waffle iron and some mix. Plugging it in and glancing over towards John as he huddled up towards the center of the table. “She was always rough on her father too. I told her that even though you little ones come back that she shouldn’t treat it like your deaths don’t matter. She wouldn’t have any of it though. Always killing Ben whenever he got dirty or hungry or if he posed any incontinence to her at all.”

Tina had turned back to the counter. Whisking the mix and pouring it into the hot iron. “I suppose it’s my fault for babying her too much, though. My mother made me live a month small just so I knew what it was like. I hated it so much I promised myself I’d never submit my own daughter to something so cruel.” Turning her attention back towards John for a moment waving her hand towards him. “Oh, but I’m sure you love it. All you boys are the same.”

John tried to speak up. Struggling to get a single word in as Tina rambled on about Mary and her past. He was too far away. His voice too weak for her to hear. Or maybe she simply didn’t care he was trying to speak. So lost in his struggle to talk and shout out for help or to demand some kind of explanation he didn’t feel the small shaking of the ground beneath his feet. A shadow overtaking him. Before he knew what was happening, he was squeezed in Mary’s grip. Brough up to her sleepy face.

He was expecting anger. Bracing for the wrath of the girl he had just failed to run away from. Instead he found his face pressed into her plush lips. A thin layer of glistening spittle covering his face as she pulled him away. Gently putting him down onto the table before going over to the fridge and getting herself a glass of orange juice. Taking a long drink of it before even acknowledging her mother making waffles.

“Hey, Mom. Thanks for making breakfast!” Leaning over and giving her mother a quick peck on the cheek.

“Well I figured I’d do something nice before following up on our little deal from the other day, Princess.” John could hear the smug look on her face as she glanced over to Mary. Her eyes quickly shifting over to John on the table and back to her daughter.

“Wait you were serious?! Well doesn’t matter because he hasn’t even thought about running away from me so-“ the bragging was cut off as Tina interjected.

“Found him under the couch this morning. Gemstone in hand.” Tina spoke with a sing song voice as she flaunted her victory over her daughter. John left sitting on the table wondering what kind of deal was struck between the two. 

Mary narrowed her eyes as they focused on John. He found himself backing away from the intimidating glare. As Mary went to walk towards him. Fists clenched at her sides Tina spoke up stopping her in the middle of the kitchen. “Careful now. You remember the deal, I trust?”

Mary turned. Her fury now directed towards her mother. “You didn’t. You can’t. He’s mine!!” she yelled out with a shrill voice. Her eyes were watering as she yelled at her mother.

Tina simply stood there. The smile never leaving her face as she gave her chest a pat. “Got it right here. He’s still yours, Princess. But only if you keep him alive for a few weeks. Then…he comes to me and I’ll get to do all kinds of stuff with him.” Biting her lip as she glanced over towards John. “And I gotta say you do have fantastic taste in men.”

“Guh! Fine! You can be such a bitch sometimes!” Storming out of the room. Tina picking up the glass of orange juice Mary had left on the counter and taking a sip of it.

“I kind of hope she breaks you. Because I know she won’t share on her own and I do want a piece of that.” Raising her eyebrows and licking her lips towards the poor defenseless shrunken man on the table before finishing the waffles.

 

Settling In by Mrduhkota

Several weeks went by. At first Mary was still frustrated. Ignoring John and leaving him in his drawer. Without his gemstone he didn’t even try to continue digging his hole. Only sitting in the corner. Knees up to his chest as he sat in the lonely darkness. Finding himself slowly wishing Mary would pay attention to him.

Listening to her walking about. Doing things outside of the drawer. He couldn’t tell how long he had been in the drawer, but from how hungry and thirsty he was when she finally opened it again he felt like it had been several days.

As the light flooded in, he looked towards the sky. Mary’s head blocking out the light of the ceiling fan, giving her a divine halo around her head as she deposited some water and food down into the drawer. All John could do is stare. Being kept in the dark all alone for so long without any hope of escape had broken him. He saw Mary for the Goddess she was to him in that instant. The bratty, annoyed, spoiled Goddess that ruled over his entire life.

Leaving a small bowl of water and a few crackers before closing the drawer again without a word. John didn’t even care anymore. He was thankful for the food. Thankful for the brief glimpse at her beautiful face. He found himself being thankful for being kept by her.

After eating his fill of cracker and drinking from the bowl he went back to his corner. Trying not to think about his situation. Trying not to ponder too hard about how much his perception had changed from simply losing the gemstone and being locked away with nothing to do. His hope was in the gemstone along with his soul, he realized. Without it, he had nowhere to go. Nothing he could do. Without having his gemstone in his possession, he was nothing but Mary’s own thing to possess.

Another day passed in the darkness before the drawer opened. Mary’s hand diving into the drawer and grabbing John without any words. John looked up to her as she held him firmly in her fist. The fear of her cruelty even stronger now that he thought about going away from her if she wasn’t careful. Realizing that despite everything she had done he was scared, not of the physical pain she might inflict, but of not being with her.

Having spent so much time and energy into escape. Knowing that each time he would come back to her he didn’t realize that he had started to develop a dependency upon her. Deep down he knew it wasn’t real. It wasn’t what love truly was, but it didn’t matter. He loved her. If it was just to keep his mind from breaking. If it was just a feeling to keep himself from going totally insane it didn’t matter. He felt it and he embraced it. Trying to wrap his arms around her fingers as she brought him over to her desk.

A small smile curling over the edges of her lips as she glanced down and saw the affection from her small boyfriend. Prying him off her fingers and placing him down onto the desk before sitting down in front of him.

“I hate admitting it but, Mom was right. I am too rough on you sometimes. Even though you come back I know it plays a mental toll on you to die over and over. So. I’ll try to be nicer.” Her words sounded genuine. John looking up to her as she spoke. Standing on her desk. Basking in the light that filtered in through the window. His body was thin and pale after spending so much time in the dark drawer.

Mary extended her index finger out towards John. Having enjoyed feeling him snuggle and love up against her fingers as she carried him over to the desk. John didn’t hesitate to show his gratitude for her deciding to be gentler. Opening his arms and giving her finger a hug. Kissing against the pad of her finger as he embraced it.

The sight and feeling of the little man clinging to her finger like a loved one made Mary giggle. “I think I’ll like it better too. Not killing you because it’s just easier that way. I like this. You loving me instead of fearing me.” John looked up at Mary, still clinging to her finger. The warm smile that looked down on him only made him cling to her finger tighter. The only thoughts he could manage to think were how much he loved this woman that stood high above him.

“I love you.” John softly muttered before going back to kissing the finger he clung to. Suddenly finding it lifting him up. Holding him in front of Mary’s beaming face.

“I love you too. I’ve waited so long to hear you say that. I promise I won’t kill you on purpose as long as you keep loving me.” Her breath washed over John. Bringing him closer to her puckered lips after speaking. Pressing her wet, plush lips against his face and body. Leaving him with a thin sheen of spittle as he clung to her finger.

“Mom should be bringing the gemstone back soon. I’ll keep it and you safe with me forever. No one will ever threaten to steal you away again.” Wrapping her fingers around him in a tight possessive, protective hug with her entire hand. Bringing him down to her chest, her hand opening as she pressed him against herself. Doing her best to give him a hug.

Pressed up against her chest he was struggling to breath, but he embraced it. Being smothered with her affection wasn’t as bad as he remembered. It felt nice. Surrounded by her love. The warmth of her body washing over him. Squirming around only slightly as he tried to find a pocket of air when the hug began to last a bit too long.

Pulling him away. A light blush upon her cheeks as she looked down onto his gasping form laying in her palm. “I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to.”

“It’s okay…I liked it.” John spoke to Mary as an equal for the first time since he had been kidnapped and forced to be her boyfriend. Smiling up to her as he still breathed heavily and tried to catch his breath.

Unable to catch it before she smashed him up against her breasts again. Another loving hug smothering him against them. Hearing him say the words. Hearing him talk to her without fear dripping from his voice. Hearing him act like her boyfriend, finally, made her overjoyed. Squeezing him against her chest and twisting her body back and forth as she clutched him in a hug.

Letting go and smiling at the red-faced gasping man that she held in her palm. Bringing him back up to her face and pressing her lips against him once more. A loud banging booming through the house as someone knocked on the door. “Oh. Mom’s here. Let’s go get your gemstone back.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7159