The Perks of an Amazonian Girlfriend by Gershwin
Summary:

Alexa (an Amazonian) and Mandy (a normal Human) had been friends for a long time. Now they attended the same University, perhaps they could be something more?

Lots of sexual stuff and soft vore.

 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 25598 Read: 38902 Published: January 08 2018 Updated: December 14 2020

1. First Date by Gershwin

2. Breast Friends by Gershwin

3. Dangerous Games by Gershwin

4. The Morning After by Gershwin

First Date by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

This is an updated and extended revision of chapter one. I believe there is enough new content to warrant a second read - there's new content and revised content throughout.


I'd also *really* appreciate comments/thoughts on this version, as it was a lot of work to polish it up like this, and want to know if I should do the same to chapter two and three.


-----

First Date

 

Mandy cursed under her breath as she failed to get her eyeliner applied cleanly for the third time. She closed her eyes and took a deep slow breath, trying to calm her nerves and stop her hand from shaking. It was hard to squash the mixture of fear and excitement building inside.


She took another slow breath, trying to focus on the task at hand. ‘Damnit, it’s just a date… calm down’ she mentally chided herself. The problem was, it wasn’t just any date. Alexa was special. They’d become friends since the first time they met, the first week of University a year before. However, things had changed. It started with flirting, then casual physical contact like overly close hugs and snuggling up together to watch films, and now it had led to a proper date.


She took a third deep breath, held on to it, then let it out slowly. Her hand was still trembling slightly.


“Sod it” she said, throwing the liner pen into the sink, then grabbing a cotton ball and wiping away the misapplied makeup. ‘Alexa was never big on make up anyway’ she thought to herself.


She grabbed her night-out handbag, a small black rectangle with a silky finish hanging from a black leather strap with woven gold all along it, and stepped over to a long mirror mounted on the inside of her dorm room door.


She twisted one way then another, trying to get a good look at herself from various angles. The black fabric of her dress hugged her body tightly, emphasising how petite she was, not that it mattered with Alexa. The black fabric of the dress made her slightly tan skin appear a shade lighter in contrast, which worked well with her face which was framed by shoulder length smooth black hair.


With one last twist, a quick push under her breasts to try and get them to look a little less flat, she opened the door and headed out, walking across the student accommodation courtyard to the much larger block on the other side.


She always found approaching the larger buildings intimidating. It looked almost identical to her own building, but built to a scale around seven times larger. It made her feel a horrible sense of vertigo as she approached.


She stepped up to the dorm buzzers and pressed the one for Alexa’s room. She answered immediately, as if she’d been waiting by the intercom.


“Hey Mandy, I’ll be right down!”


Moments later, Mandy heard the sound of rushed footsteps coming down the stairs, before the door swung open and Alexa stepped out. The girl was tall even for someone of Amazonian decent, with a sturdy athletic physique.


Mandy felt a rush of excitement seeing her now, dressed up and looking as nervous as herself. She wore a loose-fitting dress, red with small white flowers dotted on it, which reached down to her knees. The only place the fabric was tight was where her ample breasts pushed it out. On one shoulder she carried a rather large plain handbag, which looked like it was packed full. The only “night out” items she could see were her shoes, which were black open toed with tall white heels. She rushed over to Alexa, seeing her heels up close, realising they were almost half her height.


“Well that’s an interesting style you’ve gone for, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you wearing such loose-fitting clothing before.”


Alexa squatted down to bring herself closer to Mandy.


“Well hello to you too! I didn’t know you’d become so fashion conscious, miss ‘wears jeans 90% of the time’.”


Mandy grinned and let out a small laugh “Hah!” before Alexa continued.


“Anyway, I’ve dressed for practicality tonight.”


“Oh?”


Alexa grinned “You’ll see.”


Mandy’s heart thundered in her chest for a moment “I’m sure I will. So where are we going tonight?”


“Well… I thought we could grab a drink at T.K Donavon, then go to the cinema opposite for a late-night film.”


Mandy looked quizzical for a moment, “A film? I didn’t think there was anything worth seeing at the moment?”


Alexa let out a giggle, her face beaming with a mischievous look. “Oh Mandy… we’re not going to watch the film.”


If Mandy wasn’t blushing before, she knew she was now. “Oh!”


Alexa put out both of her hands face up towards Mandy “Shall we go?”


Mandy turned around and sat on the hands. “Lets”


With that, Alexa stood, bringing her hands up to her belly, letting Mandy lean back against her as she set off into town.


She walked slowly as they chatted and laughed about classmates and all the stupid stuff first years get up to. After about ten minutes, Alexa announced they had arrived. It was a quiet place, not like the rowdy student bars on campus. The seating areas were partitioned with half height walls, allowing groups some privacy without making it too claustrophobic.


Alexa made a beeline for a corner booth, affording the most privacy. She deposited Mandy on the table, then reached into her bag and pulled out a large cushion, flat on one side, smoothly rounded on the other. She placed it on the table.


“Sorry, you get the table again. At least there's a cushion this time."


Mandy pulled herself onto the cushion and smiled back, waving the apology away. "It's fine, I've gotten used it, nothing around here caters for humans. Well... apart from you." she ended with what she hoped was a flirtatious smile.


This time it was Alexa’s turn to feel the heat of a blush coming on. “I’ll get a drink!” she said, stepping off towards the bar.


She returned with a glass almost as tall as Mandy. The drink was red with orange syrup floating on the top and some crushed ice packed into the bottom.


“Just the one?” Mandy questioned as she approached the glass, getting a waft of fruity alcohol as she did.


Alexa grinned at her friend “Just the one. Between the two of us, I reckon we can finish it.”


Again, Mandy felt a little tingle. They’d been close friends for a while now, but never shared drinks.


Alexa however couldn’t resist continuing “Anyway, we’re students, it’s cheaper this way!” which sucked some of the romance out of the suggestion.


“Hah! Right then, let’s try some of this money-saving drink then.”


Mandy had to stand to drink while Alexa tipped the glass for her. The drink tasted as fruity as it smelt, but it was clear it was also very strongly alcoholic. They continued to take turns having a sip, chatting about classes, how boring the lectures were, how the guy who ran the course smelt like old furniture and as they got a bit tipsy, reminiscing about some of the stupid stuff they used to get up to as kids long before they met.


Alexa went to take a drink, then held the glass up for a closer look.


“Oh, looks like we’re all out.” She eyed the bottom of the glass closely. “Huh, but there is a strawberry at the bottom.”


She upended the glass over her mouth and gave the glass a pat on the bottom. The strawberry didn’t move, firmly wedged into the packed ice.


“Tricky one, are ya?” she asked the strawberry. She gave the glass an experimental tap on the edge of the table, but it didn’t help, and the barwoman looked up, giving her a sour look.


Mandy stood up from the cushion “Here, lay it flat on the table.”


Alexa did so and Mandy got down on her hand and knees before working her way forward. Her shoulders rubbed tightly on the glass as she tried to reach in further, blocking her progress.


“Here, let me help” Alexa said, one hand taking the glass, the other supporting Mandy.


“Careful!” Mandy exclaimed at the sudden motion.


“You’re fiiiine…” Alexa replied while tilting the glass slowly upwards.


Shrugging her shoulders and wriggling body, with a little gravity on her side, Mandy worked her way down, until she could press her hands into the ice at the bottom of the glass and pull the strawberry free.


“Ah! It’s s-s-s-s-sooo cold, p-p-pull me back out!”


Alexa tipped the glass up slowly onto the table and gently lifted it. As the strawberry pulled away in Mandy’s hands, the ice also came free, cascading down the glass and all over Mandy. Once the glass was removed, she was left standing there, shivering and wet, strawberry held over her head.


Alexa let out a little snerk sound as she tried not to laugh.


Mandy gave her a scowl “Not funny, I’m cold!”


“Sorry, it is sort of funny.” Then Alexa leant forward so she was looking down over her friend. “We should get that ice off you and warm you up… but first…” she started to lean down and open her mouth.


Mandy felt a shiver of excitement and little bit intoxicated, quickly overcoming her sense of cold. “Hey!” she protested “I did the hard work to get this strawberry.” though she made no attempt to lower it from over her head as her friends lips approached.


Alexa lowered her mouth over the strawberry, closing her lips over Mandy’s upper arms. She sucked gently, pulling at the fruit and lifted her head away slowly. Her lips softly stretched back open as they gently dragged up over Mandy’s hands and over the strawberry.


Mandy’s heart was racing. The inside of Alexa’s lips was so hot and soft. This “game” they’d started was the most intimate thing they’d done together. She wasn’t going to back down now.


She looked up at her friend, who was flushing red and grinning like a cat.


“You’ll have to try much harder than that if you want to win your prize.”


“Oh, I’ll win my prize…” Alexa replied as she brought herself down again, mouth open, and clamped her lips over the fruit and arms. This time Mandy felt a much stronger pressure, pulling hard at the berry and her arms. Alexa changed position, bring her head down to be in front of her friend rather than above, allowing Mandy to look her in the eyes as her arms were sucked.


Mandy continued to hold the fruit tightly and stepped forward, allowing her arms to get sucked into the warm soft space. Alexa’s eyes opened wide with surprise as she tasted Mandy’s arms on her tongue and her face pressed into her lips. They kissed for the first time.


Mandy sucked briefly on Alexa’s lower lip, tasting the berry lip-gloss she had applied before coming out.


Once again Alexa slowly pulled back, dragging her soft lips along her friend’s arms and over the berry.


“Oh my… I like this game…” she exclaimed playfully.


Mandy concentrated hard to avoid stuttering, she wasn’t usually one to be so forward. “You’ve not won yet…”


“Oh I will…” as she came forward and enveloped her friend’s arms again.


This time, Mandy felt the real power of her much larger friend. The pressure from the sucking easily pulled her forward against the lips. She pressed her face to them, kissing, licking and sucking the soft cushions of flesh. Alexa hummed a small sound of pleasure, before increasing her efforts to suck the fruit from Mandy’s hands.


She felt a bit silly trying so hard, but she somehow didn’t want to let go, didn’t want to “let” Alexa win. A moment later, and she felt Alexa’s tongue push up behind the strawberry and between her arms, hooking it and pulling back.


Mandy still didn’t let go. Her face briefly pressed against her friend’s lips, before it pushed them apart and slid inside along with her shoulders. She found herself face down on Alexa’s tongue, the rough wet surface sliding against her. It was so hot and humid, and she realised, erotic. She felt like it was the ultimate French kiss.


Her hands still held firmly onto the strawberry, as if by letting go, their intimacy would end. Her arms were out in front of her, going into the back of her friend’s mouth. The tongue pulled back then slid forward under her, before she knew it, her chest was pulled between the soft lips and her hands felt a tight pressure around them, pulling at the berry they held very tightly to. Her fingers dug into the fruit and dragged through it as Alexa’s throat claimed its prize, pulling Mandy along with it before she lost her grip and the strawberry disappeared down into her friend with a loud wet gulp.


Alexa’s fingers pinched around Mandy’s waist and slowly pulled her out. She let her lips drag over her, sucking gently as she went. Finally, with a flick of her tongue over Mandy’s face, she pulled her friend out from between her lips and placed her table in front of her face.


Mandy was wet with saliva, her hair sticking out at odd angles where it had dragged through Alexa’s lips.


“Wow… just… wow. I think that may have been the best, deepest, kiss I could imagine” Mandy exclaimed after catching her breath.


Alexa hummed an agreement “It was pretty amazing, though… I’m not sure about the taste of your dress …” she put on a very mischievous grin “… we’ll have to do something about that next time.”


“Yes, we will” though Mandy could hardly believe the words she was saying, let alone what they implied.


“It’s a good thing you let go of the prize though!”


“Hah, why? You were going to give in?”


Alexa laughed “Nooo no no, I never give in. I was more thinking that I’d have more than just a strawberry in my stomach by now otherwise!” she giggled before adding “Mandy a la Strawberry!”


Mandy laughed back, though the casual way she spoke about having her inside sent an excited shiver down her spine. She couldn’t quite work out why, but she suddenly felt profoundly aroused.


Alexa sat up and glanced at the time “I reckon it’s about time we went to the cinema, don’t you?”


Mandy looked over herself, her cloths sodden with drink and saliva. “Yeah, though perhaps we should swing by the dorms so I can change.”


The cat like grin returned to Alexa’s face “That won’t be necessary, because I have a plan. Being the cheapskate student that I am, I only want to pay for one ticket. So I’ll smuggle you in, no one will see you.”


“Uh huh. You know they do random bag checks for people bring food from outside. There’s a good chance we’ll get caught… and it’d be pretty embarrassing for me!”


“I won’t use the bag. I’ll have you somewhere they don’t check.” With that she stood up and patted her belly.


Mandy frowned “Under your dress? Won’t that be sort of obvious?”


Alexa was about to reply when a thought occurred to her, she gave a toothy grin “Sort of... under my dress, in my belly!”


“Eeeeh?” was all Mandy could manage as the feeling of Alexa’s throat pulling the strawberry down into her surfaced.


Alexa bent down again to get up close. “Do you trust me? You’ll do it, won’t you?” she was making the most innocent face possible.


Mandy stood there mouth open, her thoughts reeling. ‘Was this a test? What will she do if I say no? Do I trust her? Do I trust her enough to swallow me?’


“I… but… are you serious?”


Alexa just waited for an answer, making the very slightest nod of her head.


“I do trust you, but I mean…” she felt lost for words. It was such a strange thing to ask her to do, especially on their first date! Her mind replayed the moment she found herself in Alexa’s mouth and she swallowed the strawberry. `She wants to do that to me?!` She could still vividly remember the tight sensation of her throat squeezing over her hands, then she imagined that sensation all over her body. She could feel herself getting turned on. She realised the thought of going down her throat excited her almost as much as it scared her. `What is wrong with me!?` She mentally asked herself. `That is so… weird and freaky… but also…`


She couldn’t deny that somehow, the idea aroused her. “I… guess… I mean… you’ll let me out again, right?”


Alexa couldn’t hold back any more, her face broke into a massive grin, which quickly faded with a pang of guilt on seeing her friends face. "Oh… you were really going to do it, weren’t you?”


Mandy fidgeted with her hands, feeling embarrassed. "Yes?"


Alexa's heart skipped a beat and her stomach fluttered.


“Oh Mandy… I’m sorry, that was mean of me” she scooped her up and hugged her tightly against her breasts while the weight of what Mandy had agreed to really set it. “You’d really have let me swallow you, into my stomach?” Just saying it made her feel weird, the very idea feeling like some forbidden taboo. “You know, think I love you, you crazy girl.”


She released her friend back onto the table and picked up the cushion. Mandy’s thoughts were of mild annoyance at being tricked, then suddenly clearing ‘Wait, did she say she loved me?’


Before Mandy got to follow that thought up, Alexa continued “I was only half serious… you can hide behind this cushion under my dress, it’ll just make me look fat or pregnant.”


“Right, and that’s why you’re wearing the loose clothing.”


“Yep. Though I think your clothes are perhaps a bit… damp. How about we get you of that dress first.”


Without even stopping to consider it, Mandy pulled the zip down on her back and wriggled the black dress off, letting it crumple around her feet. She felt hot even with her skin bare and wet, she cast her eyes down suddenly feeling shy at the speed she’d undressed.


“Wow… look at you” Alexa bit her low lip while sucking in a breath “I can’t wait to get you into…” she paused for innuendo before finishing “… the cinema.”


Mandy looked up, shyness dropping away at this open declaration of lust for her. “Me too”.


“Ok, let’s get you in my belly already!” she picked up the cushion and pushed it up under her dress, positioning it over her belly, “and now your turn…” she picked Mandy up under the arms and brought her up to her face “… and down you go” she pulled her dress open at the top and lowered Mandy down. “Try and get your feet under… yeah like that” She let go and Mandy slid down a little way before wedging between her breasts. “I guess just sort of wriggle down and curl up under the cushion”


Mandy wriggled and slid her way down, relishing every moment of it, the warm smooth skin contact she was making, how close she was now to Alexa’s body.


“Hah! Ack! Oh! That tickles!”


A muffled “Showwee” came from under the pillow as Mandy tried to make herself as small as possible. The cushion’s underside was soft foam, melding itself around her small body as it warmed up, closing off most of the light and sealing her in warm darkness.


Alexa grabbed her bag, dropping Mandy’s wet cloths and small clutch bag into her own. She then spent a moment adjusting her “belly” before setting off.


The cushion held Mandy tightly against her friend’s skin, cutting off light and muffling sound from outside. She felt like she really was in her belly, comfortable and warm. She pressed her ear up against the smooth skin, listening to Alexa’s heartbeat. It was beating very fast, Alexa was clearly excited, which made Mandy smile to herself.


“Guuuurrrrn”


She jumped slightly at the sudden unexpected noise of Alexa’s stomach, then placed her ear back against her friend.


“Skiiiirp blip blip blip”


“Well you sound happy, enjoying your prize in there?”


“Guuuurrrk”


A thought struck her as she listened ‘If I’d managed to keep hold of the strawberry that could be me in there right now’


“I bet you’d have like that huh?” she said to Alexa’s belly “I’d be a much better prize than that strawberry.”


She grinned to herself. “What *am* I doing, talking to a stomach.”


However, a thought floated by that made her feel a bit strange ‘I really meant it though… I’d be a much better prize in there’ and once again was surprised to find herself feel a flutter of arousal.


The sensation of movement stopped and she heard the muffled sound of voices.


“One student ticket for ‘Romancing the Stone IV’ please”


“Any popcorn, snacks or drinks with that?”


Alexa patted her rounded belly firmly, bouncing Mandy against her. “I’ve just eaten a rather large meal… buuuut, I’ll take a pack of Strawbites”


“Screen 1, first door on the left. Enjoy your evening.”


“Thanks, I certainly will”


A few moments later, Alexa flopped down onto a cinema seat right at the far back corner. A quick glance around the darkened room showed only two other couples, sitting in equally secluded seating. The pre-film promotions were already playing loudly. She pulled the front of her skirt forward and spoke down her top.


“Ok, you can come out now.”


Mandy wriggled her way free of the cushion, working her way up until she emerged from the top of Alexa’s dress.


“Phew, it was getting pretty hot in there. Not that I minded…”


“I bet it was. Let me just sort this out…” she leaned forward slightly and reached under her dress, quickly pulled the belly cushion out and dropped it by her feet.


“Hah if only losing weight was that easy” Mandy commented.


“True, pretty sure gaining it is. Though I didn’t mind so much this time, since it was you causing the gain.”


“Aww, that’s … sort of romantic?”


“You know me, big old romantic I am.”


“Speaking of romance…” she brought one of hands out from under the dress and waved her bra around before dropping it, letting it tumble down onto Alexa’s lap.


“Oooh…”


But before she could say anything else, Mandy brought out her other hand clutching her panties, which followed the bra down.


Mandy continued “They were wet and super uncomfortable.” Then her slightly drunk aroused state pushed her to say more “Anyway, we certainly didn’t come here for the film now did we”.


Alexa was already biting her lip again “That we did not, come here…”


She pulled her friend up out of the dress and placed her on her lap “… let me just get his off.” as she fiddled with her own bra clasps, shrugging it loose and tossing it to her feet. “Much better, though still missing something…” she picked Mandy up gently and lowered her back into her dress facing towards her “… that’s better” she pushed her head forward and kissed Mandy’s face, then whispered “Mandy… I’m all yours.”


Mandy felt a shiver of anticipation shoot through her like an electric shock. Warm soft breasts pressed against her own small chest. She felt true lust for the first time, a genuine need to pleasure her friend and herself.


She brought both hands up to one of Alexa’s nipples, which she found had already become quite firm, and stroked her hands around them, now and then dragging her fingers firmly around the top, relishing the feeling of  her fingers moving over the slightly rougher skin there. She began to lick the smooth warm skin of one breast, tasting her friend for the first time, then moved to the other.


Her massaging of the breasts and nipples grew firmer, pressing her hands into the soft flesh around the nipple and pushing away and then back in. She could feel the skin around her getting hotter and Alexa’s breathing get quicker under her.


She shifted herself to one side and wriggled down under the fabric, wrapped her arms around one breast firmly and pushed the huge nipple presented to her into her mouth, sucking it in as hard as she could, wriggling her tongue in the hopes of causing additional stimulation.


A small moan escaped Alexa’s lips and she brought one hand up and started massage her other breast herself, arching her back a little.


Mandy gave the big nipple in her mouth a playful bite, causing Alexa to hiss a small “Ow” at her.


“Sorry! It was just so big and soft…”


“Uh huh… come up here.”


Mandy obliged, crawling up between her friend’s breasts, using her collar bones to support herself so they were face to face.


Alexa pressed her breasts together, warm mounds of flesh squeezing around Mandy’s back and sides. At the same time, Alexa pressed her lips over her friends face in a big kiss, finishing with a flick of her tongue. She put on her best “lusty eyes” look.


“I have a surprise for you. Why don’t you head on down and find out.”


Mandy’s heart raced and she felt herself tremble slightly. She couldn’t quite place it, but the feeling was somewhere between fear and excitement. She’d never been with anyone before, let alone an Amazon. And now…


“Oooh, now I can’t wait to find out” she said, putting on as much confidence as she could to mask her own nerves.


Alexa released her breasts, freeing Mandy from their grip. She slid down her chest and wriggled further under the dress until she was on Alexa’s belly again. In the dim light provided from the film, she could make out the curves of Alexa’s mound and the creases where it met her naval and thighs. She inched forward a little, feeling the slightest stubble under her hands where Alexa had given herself a close shave. She then found her first surprise: Alexa had gone commando on their date. Mandy found herself face to face with her friend’s bare crotch, heat and the feint smell of arousal hitting her.


Alexa pulled her feet up and propped them up on the chairs in front, opening her legs and angling her crotch up slightly.


Mandy took the invitation, pulling herself forward. She may have never been with another girl before, but she knew what do. Hanging over the top of Alexa’s clitoris, she placed both hands on the soft wrinkly labia surrounding it and gently pulled it away. She then lowered her head down and started working the exposed nub, tracing circles around it with her tongue.


Alexa responded immediately with small gyrations of her hips and with a stifled moan.


After teasing the edges for a good few minutes, driving Alexa to almost beg her for more, Mandy went for the nub. Like the nipple before, she tried to work as much of it into her mouth as possible, sucking and licking it vigorously. She could see her friend’s strong thigh muscles tense and her legs push the chair in front. Clearly, she was doing a good job, but her neck ached from the angle. She knew exactly how to solve that.


Twisting herself around on Alexa’s mound, she lowered her legs down, sliding them between the now slippery wet lips of her friend’s labia. She continued down until her own thighs were level with the clitoris and her feet found then entrance to the vagina.


‘This is it… I’m actually doing it, inside her…’


She let gravity and her own weight do most of the work, her feet sliding easily over the smooth wet surface, the heat inside moving up her legs as she slid further down and into her friend. It started to feel tighter as her hips reached the entrance, but not enough to stop her going in. Her face now level with the clitoris again, she grabbed it with both hands and firmly massaged it, rubbing her tongue up and down the tip.


From her new position, she could feel the effects of her actions, the walls of Alexa’s vagina shuddering and squeezing around her legs and waist. She found it profoundly satisfying to be pleasuring her friend this way, feeling the response to her actions immediately.


After a minute or so, Alexa’s dress lifted up and in the dim cinema light Mandy saw her hand sliding down over her mound. She wasn’t sure what she was doing at first, the large fingers of her friends hand coming down either side of her head on her shoulders. She quickly worked it out though, as the fingers started to apply pressure on her shoulders and she started to slide further into Alexa’s vagina. Her feet bushed up against a firm wall briefly before sliding out either side of it, though she had to bend her legs a little as they met further resistance. She felt the hot slick flesh stretch tighter as it moved up her chest and her petit breasts entered her friend, then the tightness vanished as the vaginal opening slipped over her shoulders and slowly closed around her neck. Alexa’s hand moved away, leaving her comfortably trapped where she was.


Mandy’s view was just wet wrinkly labia either side, like looking up along a small sexy valley. However, without any fingers holding it open, the valley slowly started to close in, its wrinkled walls folding in over her. A moment later the strong vaginal muscles around her squeezed her then relaxed, a small jiggling motion moving through the flesh around her as Alexa started to masturbate.


Every few seconds the muscles surrounding her would squeeze, and each time it felt like it was squeezing harder. Slippery musky liquid squeezed out around her neck, covering her face and head. The jiggling got faster and more aggressive.


A moment later Alexa’s pussy swallowed her friend, her head sliding in and the opening squeezing shut, plunging her into wet sticky darkness. The slippery walls stretched tightly around her whole body, squeezing over and over, tighter and tighter, feeling like it was trying to cram her down further inside, until there was one long contraction, pressing hard enough to cause her own small pussy to rub up against her friend’s tight cervix. The moment passed and the pressure eased off, the walls softening around her and her body started to slide back out, pushing her head out through the vaginal opening. The air felt cold compared to the heat inside and she could make out the sounds of panting from Alexa.


As her friend relaxed in her post climax bliss, Mandy slid her own fingers between her legs are started to stimulate herself. She’d been caught up in the moment so much she’d hardly moved throughout the experience. She couldn’t help a small giggle to herself as she considered the situation.


‘I’m masturbating myself inside my friend’s vagina… that is so perfect’


However, Alexa’s fingers returned, pulling her lips wide and then pushing inside herself, hooking under Mandy’s arms and pulling her out onto her other hand waiting below. She brought her out from between her legs and back up to her chest, depositing the wet slippery Mandy onto her breasts as before, where she dripped vaginal lubricant and slipped around trying to steady herself.


“Oh. My. Goddess.” Alexa exclaimed breathlessly. “I have never climaxed so fast and so hard. Ever.”


“Don’t I know it!” Mandy jibed back, then shivered slightly. “I was just starting on myself when you dragged me out too!” she protested, though with a joking tone.


“Oh! Sorry. I um… I’m a bit sensitive down there now, but I can probably slip you back in if you … you know… want to finish inside me?”


Mandy thought a moment. The words ‘inside me’ bounced around in her head, bringing up thoughts of Alexa’s throat and being trapped under the cushion. She didn’t quite know why, but she knew what she wanted to do. “No, that’s ok, I want to try something else.” Her heart beat faster as she considered it, part of her mind wondering if she’d gone a bit crazy. “How about… I feed you one of those strawberry sweets. Call it a rematch.”


“You really want to do that now?” Alexa answered in surprise.


“Well… who knows what else I may do in your mouth. You’ll see, but only if you win.”


“Ooh... kinky. You’re on!”


Alexa fished one of the chewy strawberry shaped sweets out of the bag and handed it to her friend. Mandy stood up, wobbling slightly on the soft breasts under her feet, the skin still slippery from sexy fluids.


She got a good grip on the sweet, wrapping her arms around it and digging her fingers into the far side before leaning forward and pressing up against Alexa’s lips, which lifted into a smile briefly before opening. Warm breath washed over her as she leaned in while Alexa extended her tongue and hooked the tip under the large soft sweet in her arms.


Alexa started pulling her tongue in, very slowly, taking the strawberry sweet into her mouth and Mandy along with it. As Mandy was pulled up and in, her petit breasts dragged over the lower lip, then slid roughly over Alexa’s teeth. The enamel was smooth, it wasn’t painful, and the sensation added to her own excitement.


Alexa closed her lips around her friend’s midriff, leaving her backside and legs dangling out, with her arms and head pressed into the back of her mouth. As before, Alexa pushed and prodded with her tongue, trying to manoeuvre the strawberry sweet into her throat and take it from Mandy.


After a minute or so of tongue wrestling, Alexa gave a harder suck and a push of her tongue, the sweet finally moving into a position she could swallow it from. She gave a small gulp and waited for Mandy to release the prize, but she managed to keep hold. Not one to give up easily, she swallowed a little harder and was satisfied to feel the soft sweet squeeze into her throat. Mandy still didn’t let go. Alexa’s throat swallowed again, acting on reflex now there was something in it. Her satisfaction quickly became panic as she felt a lot more than the soft sweet going down.


Mandy on the other hand felt the same excited-fear she had before, the feeling of doing something both kinky and dangerous. She felt the muscles squeezing on her hands relax briefly, Alexa’s throat opening before her, briefly showing her a dark wet tunnel, immediately followed by her tongue pushing up and back, forcing her into that opening, which tightened and pulsated in an effort to take her down. There was a sudden lurching sensation of movement and the feeling of air moving outside on her calves and feet.


Alexa’s response had been to try and hold back swallowing and lean forward suddenly, as if the motion would cause her friend to drop from her mouth, but instead the movement had simply stimulated her throat more. She swallowed again and Mandy’s legs slid quickly between her lips. She went to grab them, putting her fingers into her mouth, but as she gripped them, Mandy kicked them around, slipping them from her grasp, slippery as they were from her own crotch.


With one last unstoppable gulp, those legs slid over her tongue. She briefly felt Mandy’s feet press into the back of mouth before a small reflexive gulp sent them down. She put her hand to her neck, feeling it bulge uncomfortably as the firm tight sensation of her friend slowly moved down under her collar bone. She suddenly drew a deep breath, realising she was still holding it in, and one clear thought suddenly rose in her mind.


‘This is what Mandy meant by “You’ll see if you win”. She wanted this. Goddess that’s weird…’


The uncomfortable tight lump sensation moved very slowly down into her chest, her body struggling to force something so large down. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, slouching down in the soft cinema chair, as if it would aid in her friends decent. The feeling inside her suddenly went from tight to a fluttery full sensation.


‘Oh goddess… she’s in my stomach.’ she thought, her hand stroking over it horrified fascination.


Mandy’s decent had been almost painfully tight as Alexa’s oesophagus struggled getting her down, tight bands of muscles pulsing over her, moving her only slightly each time. She’d started her journey into her friend thinking ‘Oh god what have I done what I have done…’, but as she moved into Alex’s chest and heard the thundering loud beating of her heart, those thoughts had melted away. Now she’d had been squeezed into her date’s stomach, she was sure this is what she’d wanted.


Alexa’s stomach wasn’t as big as she expected, her own body wasn’t just filling it, she was stretching it a little around her. The air was hot, damp and smelled pretty bad, though was offset somewhat by the sweet smell of the fruity alcoholic drink from the bar, which was now a pool coming up to her knees. There was almost constant noise around her, squirks and gurgles of Alexa’s gut, the muffled rhythm of her beating heart and even the distant sound of the film, muted by the walls of flesh surrounding her. She could feel two objects bumping up against her feet, the strawberry from the bar and the sweet she’d held on to.


‘I saw that strawberry go down about half an hour ago, and here I am with it now. I feel like food in my date’s stomach…’ There was a loud gurgle that seemed to come from all around her. She quietly said “See, I’m a much better prize than that strawberry”.


She took a moment to feel out her surroundings, her hands moving around in the pitch black, feeling smooth slippery walls all around her. She did the same with her feet, which quickly found a harder tighter spot with a slightly rounded shape. She quickly withdrew her feet, realising she was probing the exit – or rather – the entrance to Alexa’s gut.


It was then that she realised she hadn’t entirely thought her situation through. Alex didn’t know what she intended… ‘What if she thinks that I wanted to be food for her? What if she decided I should be food? I could end up in her gut… becoming part of her…’


A part of her mind rationalised that becoming part of her wasn’t so terrible. She retorted to herself ‘Sure, but given the choice I’d rather get out of here alive’.


The fruity drink suddenly sloshed forward up her legs before settling around her legs again as outside Alexa shifted her position slightly. Mandy’s thoughts refocused ‘I’m literally inside Alexa, in her stomach, as either her girlfriend or as her food, I’m going to enjoy this moment.’


She held onto that thought, putting one hand onto the stomach wall that dipped down above her and her other sliding down between her legs, finding her clit, and rubbing small circles. In her highly aroused state it wasn’t long before she was pressing her extended hand firmly into the stomach wall, her feet pressing out in waves of pleasure.


For Alexa, the sensations coming from her belly were strange and fluttery. In any other situation, she’d likely not enjoy it, however knowing they were being caused by her friend, and that said friend was very likely masturbating inside her, made it exciting and sexy. Looking down at her own belly she noticed a very slight movement, like a soft bulge moving under the tight fabric of her dress. Her heart skipped a beat, briefly entranced by the sight of Mandy moving inside her.


‘This is so messed up’ she thought, placing her hand flat over the moving bump. Feeling Mandy moving inside her stomach and feeling that movement under her hand sent a shiver down her body. Excitement welled up within, her thighs feeling hot.


She desperately wanted to get off again while feeling Mandy masturbate under her hand, but another thought held her back.


‘She’s in my stomach… how long until I digest her? Assuming she doesn’t want to be…’ she cut that train of thought off with a shiver.


She gathered her things quickly, shoving them into her bag, but couldn’t find the belly cushion she’d used on the way in. She briefly looked under the seats around her, but decided she wasn’t going to risk digesting her date over a cushion, and headed for the exit. As she walked out of the cinema and down the street towards the halls of residence, the fluttering feeling of masturbation in her belly intensifying, she felt her skin prickle with a blush. Instinctively she put her hand over her stomach, though she doubted anyone would notice the small movement there. She was certainly noticing it though, her crotch felt hot and wet and in desperate need of attention. She quickened her pace.


For Mandy, the change from Alexa sitting to walking was unexpected. She had assumed her friend would wait a bit and bring her up in the toilets or something, but now she was walking somewhere a lot further than the cinema foyer. It was exciting being jostled and squeezed by her date’s stomach, the sweet-smelling drink sloshing up around her thighs, the sounds of her gut working around her intensifying somewhat. She continued pleasuring herself, keeping herself on the edge of climax as long as possible, but there was a small thought rattling around the back of her mind.


‘She wouldn’t digest me… would she?’


It only took Alexa a few minutes to get back to the university buildings, she’d taken the most direct route and at almost jogging pace. As she approached the entrance to her building, a voice called out to her from one of the windows nearby.


“Hey, Alexa!”


She turned to look, seeing a frizzy haired red head leaning out of a ground floor window next to the main entrance, and stepped over without thinking.


“Oh um hey Francesca, not out tonight?”


“Nope, Physics revision. More importantly, you’re back a bit early, how did your date go?”


“It went really well actually, we had a great time and…”


There was a loud gurgle and burble from her gut, followed by a long blib-blib-blib. Her hand shot onto her belly.


Francesca looked at her quizzically “Sounds like you ate something that doesn’t agree with you, is that why you’re back so soon?”


Alexa answered with a little more enthusiasm than intended “Hah! Quite the opposite I suspect.”


This got her an even more puzzled look.


“I really need to go, um, I’ll catch up with you later”


The redhead faux pouted at her “Oh you better, I want to hear all about it” and closed her window.


Alexa immediately headed into the building and started up the stairs to her flat, taking them two at a time. The vigorous movement was jostling the contents of her stomach around, which she could distinctly feel given Mandy’s size.


‘Oh goddess. That noise, please be ok in there’ she thought, while actively willing her stomach not to digest its meal. She immediately chided herself ‘Not meal, I meant friend!’


She burst into her flat and shut the door, leaning her back against it, pausing for just a moment as she processed a horrible thought.


‘What if I’ve already started to digest Mandy… should I let my stomach finish the job? It’d be worse to bring her up like “that”…’ she shuddered at the idea.


She waited very still, holding her breath with her hand on her belly. She immediately felt movement inside herself and let out a sigh of relief. This time she spoke out loud “Ok Mandy, time to get you out of there”.


She hurried through into the showroom, shrugging of her dress as she went. She then started filling the sink with warm water. The few moments she had while it filled, she looked at herself in the mirror, at her belly, at the very slight movement she saw under the skin.


‘I really really want to do myself again… damn it…’ she wondered if she had time, but another ominous gurgle from her gut quickly cut that thought off ‘That’s a nope then’


Leaning over the sink, she shoved fingers as far into her throat as possible.


‘Huh, so that’s what it feels like… I can see why sh….’ Her abdomen suddenly tightened and her muscles quivered as they all pushed and constricted at once.


“Gack-huuughhh huuughh”


She pushed her face down close to the water and heaved again, waiting to feel the tight lump sensation move up into her throat.


‘Oh please move, come on… if I can’t get you I’m pretty sure I’m about to digest you!’ she tried to avoid that train of thought.


She pushed her knuckles into her abdomen and heaved once more, this time an uncomfortably tight sensation shot up into her chest, then started to move back down to her stomach.


‘On no you don’t’ she thought.


Another hard push and the lump hit her throat, squeezing up into the back of her mouth, where it stuck for a moment.


‘Don’t swallow don’t swallow’ she told herself, feeling the reflex wanting to kick in.


Her friend suddenly came free and slid out over her tongue to splash into the warm water, followed by some of the drink from the bar and the strawberry sweet. She lifted her face from the water a little and sucked in a deep breath as her muscles relaxed. She felt incredibly empty inside now.


Mandy wrestled herself up in the water, surfacing with a splutter before standing, the water reaching her waist.


“You have AMAZINGLY bad timing!” she complained loudly.


Alexa finished catching her breath, looking puzzled, then simply replied “What?!”


“I’d been teasing myself along, keeping it on the brink, then just when I decided to have the most amazing climax known to human kind, you tumble me around inside then throw me up…” she took a deep breath “… though, actually, that last part may have been for the best.”


Alexa’s face softened into a smile. “So you enjoyed my stomach I take it?”


Mandy blushed a little as she replied “I really did, it was the most amazing experience inside you. The feeling, the warmth, the sound… the fact it was you”


“Awww, thanks. It was a little strange at first, but knowing it was you made it somehow sexy, I really enjoyed it. However, I got scared for you after a bit… I knew it wouldn’t take too long before… you know…”


“Before your stomach decided to digest its meal?” Mandy prompted.


“Yeah” though Alexa was surprised at her use of ‘meal’.


“I know, and honestly, I wasn’t sure… I mean, I’d heard stories… about the Amazonian history and things that had happened when our people first met. When you left the cinema, I thought you’d perhaps decided to digest me, which was scary. However, I decided if that was the case, I was going to have the best climax ever, then after that I was going to be the most amazing meal you’d ever had. I can’t explain why I felt like that, I just did at the time.” She ended the bizarre revelation with a shrug.


“Awww, that’s sort of cute, in an odd way.” She brought her face down level to Mandy in the sink. “And you know what, you would absolutely be the most amazing meal ever.” She paused, a thoughtful look on her face. “Actually, I’m feeling really hungry now, I didn’t even get to keep the strawberry sweet… do you still want to be the most amazing meal?” and she opened her mouth.


Mandy put a hand on Alexa’s lower lip, a little stunned by what she was suggesting. “I… what… I mean… you mean you want to swallow me again? I mean… um… you mean you want to swallow me *as food*?”


A chill ran down her back, a shiver of fear, and yet… she put her other hand on Alexa’s lower lip. She realised she’d already come to terms with the possibility that Alexa was going to digest her. With that behind her, and the sense of wanting to please Alexa in any way she could, she felt almost at ease with the idea.


“You know, I don’t think I can say no to you… so if that’s what you really want…”


Mandy leant forward and started to insert herself into Alexa’s mouth, putting her hands on her teeth and levering herself up. ‘Am I really feeding myself to her?’ she asked herself, but she didn’t stop.


Alexa closed her lips firmly around her chest, then lifted her head up and tilted it right back, causing Mandy to drop down into the back of her mouth. She then lowered her head to a level position again, Mandy’s backside and legs hanging from her lips.


Mandy found herself staring into the wet darkness of Alexa’s throat for a second time. She felt scared but oddly relaxed. ‘When she swallows… I’ll go down… and stay down…’


Alexa carefully stood up and slowly walked over to her bed, trying to avoid jostling Mandy in her throat in case it made her swallow. ‘Oh goddess, she’s actually willing to do it… to give herself to me completely…’ she felt a pang of guilt, since she had no intention of actually going through with it. However, a rather dark thought did pop up ‘But if she’s willing, would it really be so bad to digest her?’ she cut that train of thought off quickly.


She leant over the bed, bringing herself down to the sheets and slowly let Mandy slip out from between her lips. Mandy plopped down onto her backside looking a bit confused.


“I’m sorry, that was mean of me… I sort of said it jokingly… but you took it so seriously and… it went too far.” she scooped Mandy up and hugged her tightly against her breasts. “I’d never intentionally hurt you, I promise you that.”


They’d known each other a little while, but this was their first date and first time they’d been intimate. She had felt a little annoyed by the joke, but that evaporated as she snuggled against the warm skin of her lover.


Eventually, Alexa relaxed her hug. “Now then, I believe you have the most amazing climax known to human kind to finish?”


“Yeah… but that was because I was inside you. I doubt your hungry stomach is the right place for me to finish now.”


Alexa put one hand on her belly “Yeah… I’m feeling pretty empty now, there’s a good chance I’d digest you before you finish!” she thoughts for a moment before continuing “However… I have an idea that I think we’ll both enjoy, gimme a sec to prepare.”


“Oh, I’m intrigued!”


Alexa put Mandy down on her bed again, then started to rummage around her room. She let out a small cry of triumph when she found what she was looking for, then stepped into the toilet next door to the shower room. She called out “I won’t be a minute!”


Mandy listened intently, trying to work out what she was up to. She heard the tap running, then silence. Then a sort of fwooshing noise of water hitting water. This repeated for a few more times before the tap turned off and Alexa came back to the bedroom.


“Right, I’d say that’s as good as it’s going to get.”


“Um, what is? What were you up to in there?”


“You’ll see, it’s no fun if I tell you. Let’s just say I have some of my own kinks. Now, I want you to stand up and keep still with your eyes closed. I’ll tell you when to open them.”


Mandy did as she was told. She could feel the bed shift under her as Alexa moved around on it, positioning herself. After a few moments, she could feel the heat of Alexa’s skin close to her face and the movement on the bed stopped.


“You said you want to finish inside me, and I’d like to finish again with you inside me, and so I present to you… open your eyes.”


Mandy opened her eyes and took a moment to work out what she was looking at. When it clicked, she exclaimed “Oh!”


She looking directing into Alexa’s wrinkled anus, which flexed slightly as Alexa tweaked her muscles invitingly. Alexa was on hands and knees in front of her.


“What do you say? I gave myself a very good clean inside and out.”


Mandy’s response was to place her hands on either side of the wrinkled pink entrance and lean in, tongue out, and start to lick up and down, pushing her tiny tongue inside as best she could whenever she reached the middle. Alexa gasped, her anus puckering up tightly and then relaxing, letting Mandy do her slightly ticklish but very erotic work.


Mandy was eventually satisfied that she’d teased and lubricated the wrinkled entrance enough. She stepped back a bit and asked “Hun, can you scooch down a bit?”


Alexa obeyed, pushing her legs out to the side and pressing her crotch down to the bed fabric.


Mandy approached her anus again, which was positioned facing her still, but now at waist height for her.


‘Soooo… looks like I’m really doing this… it’s gonna be a tight squeeze!’ she thought, staring at the slightly moving wrinkled ring, considering how best to approach it.


She made her decision, lifting her leg and putting her toes into the middle of the sphincter. As expected it tightened briefly and she heard a small sharp intake of breath. Once Alexa relaxed again, Mandy started pushing her leg out. Hot slippery warmth greeted her foot as it slid inside. Her hands started trembling in anticipation. She slowly pushed her further leg in, relishing the hot internal body heat as it crept along her skin. Once she got past her knee, she could just about support her weight on the inserted leg. Supporting herself as much as she could with her hands on Alexa’s backside, she lifted her other leg and pushed it down next to the first.


She was now in a sitting position, sticking out of her lover’s anus. She could feel the odd tweak now and then as Alexa concentrated on trying to keep her backside relaxed. She placed her hands palm up on her legs and pushed them forward until she could curl her fingers up just inside the tight ring of flesh around her legs and get some leverage. Pulling on her hands, she pushed her legs deeper, feeling the heat slide up her thighs. The anus was now getting quite smooth as it stretched tightly around both of her legs. She got a firm grip again and pulled as hard as she could, trying to force her hips and backside into Alexa’s backside. With a sudden lurch, and a small cry of surprise from Alexa, her hips slid in.


Now the tightness was released, Alexa couldn’t hold back and her anus tightened suddenly around Mandy’s waist, sucking her further in slightly. It was Mandy’s turn to cry out, the sphincter being a lot stronger than she expected.


“Ah! Gaaaad that’s too tight!! Mind relaxing a bit!” she cried out, slapping her hands vigorously on Alexa’s buttocks. The sphincter relaxed somewhat.


“Sorry… you just moved so suddenly and it was so tight… it hurt for a moment and my backside sort of reacted to that. Hmmm but you DO feel so good inside me…”


Mandy could feel the tight anus around her waist tweak tighter and relax a few times. Each tweak pushed her in a little, each relax let her out a little.


Alexa panted in pleasure, feeling Mandy push into her over and over, however things weren’t quite as she had hoped.


“Hmmmmm” she hummed in pleasure before speaking “As good as that feels, I was hoping to swallow you with my backside hands free, but I think it can’t manage on its own.”


“Is that so?” Mandy gave a big slap with both hands on the buttocks each side of her, rewarding her with a tight anal contraction. “You best help it along then.”


Alexa shifted her position carefully, moving her legs together and lifting her backside up before shifting into a squatting position, Mandy dangling down out of her backside. She could feel her small legs moving inside her gut. She felt like it was hungry for more, and she was going to give it.


She moved one hand down in front, briefly sliding two fingers into her pussy making them wet, then sliding them back out, briefly brushing them over Mandy’s back as she went, and onto her clit, moving them firmly back and forth.


A voice of protest came from her backside “Hey you better not climax before you ‘swallow’ me…”


“Oh I won’t… but I suggest you get started… AH! Humm!”


Mandy tried to push her hand further into Alexa, but found that while she could just about get her arm in, the tightness of the sphincter meant she couldn’t position it well enough to pleasure herself. She was about to request that Alexa’s anus get on and swallow her when she saw two fingers approaching her, Alexa’s other hand was pushed down her back. The fingers gently probed there way over to her, careful not to bump her face, eventually settling on her shoulders. Gentle pressure started to press against her, and ever so slowly, the tight wet hot sensation crept up her body.


With her hands further inside now, she planted one onto her crotch and began to finish what she started in Alexa’s stomach. As her shoulders got closer to sliding in, the tightness around her grew again and the fingers on her shoulders had to push harder, stretching the anal ring smooth and tight around her. With one last firm push, the tight ring slipped over her shoulders and contracted around her neck, leaving her with a very close up view of the now wrinkled sphincter.


She could already feel the climax rising, the sensation of Alexa’s gut all over her body sending her arousal into overdrive, the ridiculously soft flesh, hot and slimy, fitting around her body like a glove. The feeling on her legs, being much deeper, was of Alexa’s gut gently pushing, waves of soft but strong muscles moving from her feet to her hips.


Judging from the sound Alexa was making, Mandy concluded she was pretty close as well. She had moved from simply clit rubbing to sliding fingers inside herself, back out and up over her clit, rubbing a few times, then down and back insider. Mandy could actually feel the fingers from insider as the thrust in next to her, pressing the soft gut wall against her body.


Mandy felt the electric shiver of her own climax rise through body, her legs pressed out against the soft walls as her whole body shook. This was all the stimulation Alexa needed, pressing her fingers hard into herself and hooking them up slightly, she moaned in climatic pleasure.


As Alexa’s body tensed in climax, pulse after pulse running through her, Mandy felt a pulling sensation move over her body. As the last wave of climatic pleasure washed over her, Alexa’s anus started dragging over her face, slipping over the top of her head and closing firmly, pushing her deeper into Alexa’s bowels. It was pitch black, immensely hot and surprisingly quiet, just the squishy sound of gut moving over her ears and muffled gurgles. Now free of its obstruction, Alexa’s anus pulled in firmly to its relaxed position, pushing Mandy some way further into her lover’s colon. It felt like she really was being swallowed by Alexa’s backside.


When Mandy slid all the way in, Alexa had rolled onto her back and continued to climax in waves of ecstasy so strong she thought she might pass out. When her shuddering body finally relaxed in post climatic bliss, she forced herself to get up into a squatting position again. Her body felt weak and limp, but she concentrated and strained her backside, pushing as if she was constipated. She could hardly feel Mandy now, she’d gone so far up inside her. She kept at it, slowly feeling the sensation of her colon filling, until she felt the familiar pressure against her anus, which slowly drew back and over Mandy’s head.


Mandy gasped in a huge breath before panting a few times. Hearing this, Alexa relaxed a moment, and to Mandy’s surprise she was swallowed once more, anus closing over her. A moment of straining later it pulled back over her face and she could breathe again. She heard, and felt through her body, a giggle erupt from Alexa.


“Sorry! It’s a lot harder getting you out!”


“Hah! You don’t sound sor…” but she was cut off as Alexa relaxed again and she was sucked back into her gut.


A moment later she was pushed back into the air again.


“That was deliberate!” Mandy protested.


“Ok ok sorry! I couldn’t resist. Hold on I need to concentrate… uugh”


A wave of pressure moved up Mandy’s body, forcing the tight sphincter over her shoulders, the rest of her body rapidly following, sliding out of Alexa’s backside with ease and landing her on the bed cover below. Alexa shifted herself back down the bed a little, until she was face to face with her Mandy.


“Sooooo how was it?”


“I climaxed so hard I thought I’d pass out inside you!”


“Funny you should say that, I thought I’d feint from pure ecstasy!”


“I mean, just… I never imagined this sort of thing in my most wild and kinky dreams. Toward the end I thought I’d gone so far up your backside that could end up being digested after all!”


“Oh? Well it’s not too later for that…” and Alexa opened her mouth wide and placed it in front her Mandy.


“You’re not gonna stop teasing me about that, are you?”


“Nope!” she said with a wide grin.


“Hmph!” Mandy huffed. “Come on, let’s shower. I feel cold now and this lubrication is starting to dry…”


Alexa scooped her up and moved off the bed towards the shower room.


“Oh, by the way, regarding what you said earlier…”


Alexa looked quizzically down at the small girl in her hands.


“I love you, too.”


Alexa smiled and let out a soft chuckle, eyes alight with amusement.


Mandy’s brow creased in confusion. “Why is that funny?”


“Oh, Mandy...” Alexa sighed “An hour ago you were ready to let me digest you, just because I asked sweetly. It’s obvious you’re either madly in love with me, or just plain mad” her smile widened into a wolfish grin as she continued, “But probably little of both.”


“Well, when you put it like that...” Mandy replied sheepishly.


“And I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

 

 

Breast Friends by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

I had more planned, but was taking too long as it was. It'll have to wait for chapter three!

Also, this chapter hasn't been proof read by a 3rd party this time, so sorry about the likely grammar and spelling mistakes.

Breast Friends

Alexa stretched bodily, joints clicking satisfyingly, as she roused herself from late morning dozing. As she sat up she quickly recoiled, shielding her eyes. A bright shaft of light was leaking through a gap at the top of her bedroom window, creating a small circle of sunlight on her bed sheets. She stared at it a while in a dazed just-woken-up way, eventually rubbing the palms of her hands on her eyes. She then leaned over to the other side of the bed to retrieve her phone, but stop half way at the startling site of Mandy’s small naked body, still sleeping, next to her.

The small jump kick-started her brain awake, remembering the night before, their date, where Mandy had been, what they’d done together and that they’d fallen asleep together as they idly chatted until the small hours of the morning.

She smiled to herself, feeling a wave of content happiness wash through her. She lay back down, propping her head up on one hand and watched her girlfriend until she started to wake up herself.

Eventually, Mandy stirred and stretched, yawning widely before blearily focusing on Alexa.

“Hmmmff… how long have you been staring at me?”

“Good morning to you too!” Alexa replied with mock annoyance. “Honestly I don’t know, about ten minutes or so?”

“Good mor-AAAAAARRRWWW-ning” she managed, failing to stifle another yawn. She cocked her head to one side and asked “Just to check, you did push me deep into your bum last night right? It wasn’t one of my weird kinky dreams…”

“Damn, it sounds a lot less sexy when you say that way. Yep, I sure did, amongst other things…”

“Good good, just wanted to be sure the best night of my life was actually real” Mandy finished with a grin, before fighting another yawn back.

“Stop that! You’re making me want to yawn now.”

Alexa leant over the bed again reaching for her phone, but this time making sure one of breasts squashed down on Mandy as she did so, causing a muffle sound of protest. Retrieving her phone she sat back, flicking it on.

“Yikes, it’s already eleven thirty! We’ve got a midday careers meeting in room A311.”

“Um, there’s no way I’m going to get back to my room and change in time for that.

Alexa grinned down at her “Oh that’s ok, I have an idea.” She reached over and scooped Mandy up in her hands, bring her up level with her face. “You can come with me as you are” she said, planting a kiss on her small face before lowering her down between her breasts. Once she got Mandy nestled between her soft orbs of flesh, she pushed them together either side and sat up straight.

“Yeah, I reckon once I have my bra on, these’ll hold you in place.” And grinned down her chest.

Mandy blushed a little with the hot soft skin enveloping her naked body, pressing over her own smaller breasts. “What if someone sees me?” but she was quick to continue “I mean, I do like the idea, it’ll make careers 311 a lot less boring”

“Oh it’ll be fine, I’ll wear something with a high cut and avoid leaning forward too much”

With that, she proceeded to get dressed, firmly squeezing Mandy between her breasts with a tight bra and a simple full length summer dress. The top of the dress was loose around the neck, letting the front fall open slightly, though remaining high enough to prevent anyone seeing into her cleavage.

Pushing her chin down against her chest, Alexa could look down at Mandy snuggled warmly against her. “All good down there?”

Mandy grinned up “Yep, definitely all good here.”

“Good, if there’s a problem I guess… pinch my breast or slap it or something to get my attention.”

“Ooooh you’d like that wouldn’t you.”

“Yes, but that’s not the point!”

With that, she headed out of her room and out to the courtyard where they’d met the night before for their date. As she walked, her breasts bounced ever so slightly, even within the confines of her bra. To Mandy, it felt like soft waves massaging her body, though the motion was also making her ever so slightly queasy, like being on a rocking boat. She pressed one hand into the soft breast next to her and pinched it hard.

“OW!” Alexa exclaimed, before glancing around to see if anyone was near. “Not so hard!” she whispered down.

“Sorry!” though it didn’t seem so sincere with the toothy grin she was sporting. “Can you try and walk a little smoother, I’m getting a little sea sick.”

“Oh right, sure. Though it’s…” she was cut off by another voice approaching.

“Heeeey Alexa wait up!” the voice called out.

Alexa turned to the caller, seeing Francesca jogging up behind her “Hey Franky, looks like you’re as late as we are”.

Walking side by side now, Francesca looked around. “We?” she asked.

Alexa silently cursed herself, quickly trying to change the subject rather than make an odd excuse. She shrugged “Have you read the careers pamphlet they handed out last time?”

“Hah! No! I doubt you did either?”

“Of course not!”

They walked in silence for a minute.

“Sooooo…. Are you going to tell me about last night or not?”

“Oh um… I guess I did say we’d catch up didn’t I?”

“You did. How about we grab a coffee at the Uni café after this snore fest of a class?”

“Ah. Let me just check what I have after.”

Alexa pulled out her phone and held it close under her chest, turning away slightly from her friend, looking a little odd but allowing her to look down at it and also see Mandy between her breasts. She raised her eyebrows, implying a question to her girlfriend.

Mandy thought for a moment, deciding it’d be quite fun to listen in while hidden where she was. Wriggling a hand free from the fleshy confines, she gave a thumbs up.

Alexa put her phone away and turned back. “Yep, that should be fine.”

Francesca gave an odd little smile “Excellent.”

As they arrived at the building where room A311 was located, they bumped into a group of students exiting from the Amazonian side of the entrance. As they went passed, one of the group paused a moment next to them “Sessions cancelled, Ms.Stamford called in sick.”, then re-joined her group.

Alexa smiled at Francesca “Looks like we’re going for coffee early I guess.”

“Well, as long as your phone doesn’t mind?”

Her reply sounded a bit pointed, Alexa wondered if she was annoyed that she insisted on pretend checking her schedule before saying yes before. She tried to brush it off as a joke “Haha, I’ll ask it if you want?”

“Nah let’s get going, it’s gonna be crammed since a session was cancelled.”

Alexa wasn’t keen on the idea of being somewhere crammed with people with Mandy jammed between her breasts. “Good point, shall we go to Coffee Delight instead?”

“Sure” Francesca replied.

 

The Benefits of Amazonian Friends

After a short walk into town, the three of them arrived at the small coffee shop, with just a couple of tables occupied. They ordered some coffee, picked it up from the counter and made their way over to a comfortable sofa booth, sitting down opposite each other.

Leaning forward over her coffee, Francesca asked “So come on, what happened last night.”

Alexa grinned “We had a good time together. We had drinks, or rather, shared one big drink. We chatted and laughed. It was nice.”

Francesca rolled her eyes “Yeah yeah, that’s all very nice and all, but we both know you didn’t go to the cinema to watch the film.”

“Well, I mean, there was some more… hang on my phones vibrating.”

Alexa whipped her phone out again, looking down at it at a close angle. Mandy looked up from her breasty position. She knew Francesca was a long time close friend of Alexa’s and that if it wasn’t for the fact she was there as well, Alexa would be regaling her about most of their sexy action already. It was gonna feel a bit awkward, but she gave a smile and thumbs up.

“Oh never mind, it’s just my mother, I’ll call her back later” she made a swiping motion as if dismissing a prompt on her phone and slipped it into her bag.

“Of course, of course” Francesca replied, though her voice held a hint of disbelief, or possibly annoyance, Alexa wasn’t quite sure. It was sort of rude to grab her phone mid conversation, after all.

“So yeah, we shared a drink at the bar, we chatted a while and things got a bit silly and we had our first proper intimate kiss… it was amazing, I was so nervous I thought my heart would explode!”

Mandy took note of that herself, Alexa was very good at seeming confident all the time, it was nice to know she equally nervous at times.

Francesca perked up now the conversation was going the way she wanted. “Ooh that’s more like it. How did that work? I mean… because of her size?”

Alexa blushed “Oh, well… umm… I sort of kissed all of her face, then a bit more so she was in my mouth a little. Like, a French kiss but with her body.”

“Hmm that sounds tasty and sexy, good for you!”

“It really was very much of both.”

“So then what?”

Alexa fidgeted with her ear while she decided to skip the tongue wrestling fight over the strawberry. “Well we’d finished the drink, so we headed to the cinema and spent the rest of the evening there.”

“Oh come on, you can’t gloss over the rest of your night like that. You normally dive into some pretty impressive details when talking about your lovers…” she raised her eyebrows at her and grinned “Something holding you back? I mean, some of the stuff we…”

Alexa interrupted “What? No, it’s just, you know, it’s more serious this time, I’m a bit shyer about it, that sort of thing.” Though Alexa knew it was a terrible excuse, especially to Francesca who knew her so well. She just didn’t want to say more than Mandy would like her to. “Gimme a sec, I’m gonna go use the rest room.”

Francesca gave a small laugh to herself as Alexa left the table. “Oh sure sure, take your time”.

Alexa sat in one of the cubicles in the ladies toilets. “I’m sorry Mandy, it’s really hard to talk to her about US when you’re right here! It’s just… Francesca is a very close friend, we tell each other everything, and I can see she’s frustrated by my being so evasive.”

Mandy wriggled and pushed her way up from Alexa’s tightly packed breasts, shifting positing so she sat backwards, resting against the dress fabric so she could lean back and look up at Alexa. “Sorry, it’s getting super-hot in there”

“Yeah sorry about that…”

“So… what was she about to say when you cut her off?”

“Ah. So you noticed that.” Alexa sighed heavily. “I guess you’d have had to know eventually, and you should. It’s just a conversation I was sort of putting off.”

“Well this sounds ominous.”

“Hah! It’s not *that* bad.” She took a deep breath before continuing. “How much do you know about Amazonian relationships?”

“I guess not a lot? Just that there are no men and that we’ve never worked out how you procreate.”

“Yeah, we keep that one very quiet. So…. In our culture, we are very open about our sexual urges, coupling with someone is almost seen as a pass time, humans would say something like ‘every friend is a friend with benefits’.”

“Ok, I think I see where this is going, go on.”

“We do also have more serious, marriage like relationships. We take them very seriously, but that still doesn’t preclude us from spending time with friends, if you get me.”

Mandy was about to respond but Alexa continued before she could.

“Now before you say anything, let me finish. When we got together, I did so knowing I may have to conform to human relationship expectations, so that’s not a problem. I just thought we’d get to have this chat a bit later and, well, not in the ladies toilets. So um, in case it wasn’t obvious, Francesca and I have…”

Mandy cut in, finishing the sentence for her “… been ‘friends with benefits’ for some time?” though she said it with a smile.

“To put it mildly, yes. We’ve done some pretty kinky shit together, putting it less mildly.”

“I’m sure you have. Right, my turn. I know you Amazonians pretty much go at it with each other like horny rabbits in spring all year round, and I know it’s basically part of your culture. I admit, there’s a little part of me that wants you solely to myself, but I actually never expected that of you.”

Alexa looked a little surprised “Oh?”

“So let’s put it this way, are we in a serious relationship?”

“Yes”

“Then that’s fine. I won’t hold you to the antiquated human standard of a ‘relationship’. Perhaps I can learn to embrace Amazonian values along the way, it does sound way more fun.”

Alexa looked visibly relieved “I knew there was a good reason I loved you.”

“Damn right!” Mandy shot back with an over-the-top self-satisfied look on her face.

“I better get back or Francesca is going to come looking for me. She’s been acting funny since we met up earlier, I think my crappy phone acting is to blame.”

“Yeeeeeah, I’ve seen better” Mandy replied as she wrestled with the soft breasts and wriggled her body back down between them. “Don’t worry about me, I’m rather interested to hear what you two have done in the past.”

Alexa got up and adjusted her bra and cloths in the mirror, making sure Mandy wasn’t visible, washed her hands and headed back into the café.

“Well that was quite the bathroom break! You feeling ok? Not more ‘stomach trouble’ from last night?” Francesca asked as Alexa sat back down.

“Nah, I’m fine. I just…”

Francesca cut her off, with a mischievous glint in her eye “Good! Because I really want to stop off at ‘Anna  Spring’ before they close, they’ve got a sale on and there’s this *amazing* bra/thong set I know you, and your girlfriend, will love.”

Alexa knew something was up now. It wasn’t like Francesca to give up on sordid date details. She decided it’d be best to play along, no more ‘bad phone acting’.

“Oh, nice, they almost never have sales. It’ll be fun to pick up a sexy surprise too.”

“Excellent, ready when you are.”

Alexa gulped down the rest of her now lukewarm coffee and the two of them headed off to the shop.

 

The Shop Special

As they entered the high-end lingerie shop, Francesca grabbed Alexa by the arm and started dragging her towards the back.

“They’re over here, I’ve never seen them on sale before, check it out!” she gestured towards a rack of very small and very lacy items, black with small white and pink flowers sewn along the edges.

Alexa looked them over, Francesca hovering at her arm. “They really are very small and sexy, I love those little 3-D roses along the edges.” Then she saw the price “Oh wow. Even on sale they’re not cheap!”

Francesca pouted at her “Oh come oooooon, they’d look so hot on you. It’s not like you can’t afford it with…”

Alexa interrupted her “That’s not the point! It’s a lot for something so… little!”

“Ok then, how about this. I’ll make you a deal, I’ll buy them for you, but you have to put them on now and show me how they look.”

Alexa looked at the tiny waifs of fabric again “Now how can I refuse an offer like that?”

“Great!” then Francesca let out a small giggle “It’s been ages since we did the whole ‘changing room’ thing.”

Alexa’s heart skipped a beat, suddenly realising what Francesca was up to. It was too late to back out now, but she also had no idea how she was going to handle what her friend was going to do next. She looked over the skimpy items, grabbed a set her size and stepped into a changing room, locking the door behind her.

As quietly as she could, she swore. “Shit! I knew she was up to something.”

Slightly muffled, from between her breasts came Mandy’s voice. “It’s ok, I know we only just discussed it, but I don’t mind her seeing you.”

Alexa sighed “If only that was all she was going to do. It’s the ‘changing room’ thing. We used to sneak out of school during lunch breaks and buy lingerie in shops like this for each other, we’d go into the changing rooms together and… well… we’d model the stuff for each other… and then fuck like the horny teenagers we were.”

“Oh!”

“Yeah, oh indeed. In a few minutes she’s gonna want to come in and get it on like we used to.”

Silence came from Alexa’s breasts while Mandy considered what she’d said. Eventually, she felt movement as Mandy shifted around to look up into her face. “You know, I’m ok with this. Which surprises even me. You’ve been entirely honest and upfront about it all, reluctance to broach the subject aside. I’m yours, I love you. If you’re mine, I can deal with a bit of sexy culture shock.”

Alexa felt a blush reach her cheeks. She reached between her breasts and pulled Mandy out, giving her a face enveloping kiss. “You’re almost too understanding. Of course I’m yours.”

Mandy grinned “Then you best get changed, I want to see how you look too.”

Alexa placed Mandy on a bench that ran along the back wall of the changing room. She then slipped the dress off her shoulders, letting it crumple to the floor around her feet.

Mandy watched with great attention, noticing things she had not the night before. Alexa’s body was lean and strong, but only now did she notice the hints of a six-pack under her olive tan skin. All Amazonians were strong and beautiful, but Alexa was especially so. As Alexa slipped off her underwear, she realised she was getting hot and a little turned on, and she was even a little excited by the prospect of watching another girl do her girlfriend.

Alexa started to slip on the tiny bits of rose lined fabric, wiggling her backside towards Mandy as she did so. “You know, I’m getting a bit excited about all this… and by excited, I mean horny.”

“Oh really? I’ll have to make sure…” Alexa bent over, pushing her now thong covered backside up against Mandy and bobbing it around “… to put on a good show for you.”

Mandy slapped the gyrating backside as hard as could. Glancing around the small space, she asked “Where are you going to put me? It’d be too embarrassing for her to find me now, especially naked!”

Alexa turned around, her face level with Mandy in her squatting position. “You can hide in my bag, I’ll put it on its side so you can see out.”

Mandy glanced around the tiny room. “Um. Where is your bag?”

Alexa also glanced around. “Crap, I think I left it in the café!” she looked around some more, but the room was bare, nothing to hide under or behind. “Maybe under my dress?” she quickly continued though “No, way too dangerous with us… doing each other.” She still felt awkward talking about it.

There was a small knock at the door and Francesca quietly asked “Are you ready for me yet?”

Alexa moved next to the door “Almost, gimme a sec”

“You just love to keep a girl waiting…” her friend grumbled.

She returned to Mandy. “We could just tell her?”

“We could… but that’d be so embarrassing, especially as you two were chatting about our date like I wasn’t there before. Also…” she waved her hands over her body “… still naked!”

Mandy found herself looking at Alexa’s smooth toned belly while she considered. A smile spread across her face.

“Although, I do have one idea…” she was getting aroused just thinking about being inside the firm olive-tan belly for a second time.

Alexa took one look at the grin on her girlfriends face and had a good idea what she’d thought of and grinned back.

“Oh now this will be interesting…”

Alexa bent down and picked Mandy up, bringing her to her mouth.

“I’ll miss seeing you in action, but I’ll certainly feel it!” she placed her hands on Alexa’s lower lip. “Oh and as kinky as it’d be, don’t go digesting me while sitting on Francesca’s face.”

Alexa felt her face redden. She’d never intentionally hurt Mandy, but that didn’t stop her imaging such things, the fact Mandy had thought of it too made it feel like she’d caught her out.

Mandy kissed her lower lip before saying “Quick, before Francesca breaks the door down in some kind of horny rage.”

It felt very strange to Alexa this time. The first time had been by accident, sort of. This time, it was a conscious decision to eat her girlfriend. She quickly mentally corrected herself, not ‘eat’, that implied she was food and would be digested. It was just ‘swallowing’.

Mandy wasn’t even in her stomach yet but she felt it flutter with something like nerves and excitement. She opened her mouth and tilted her hands slightly. Mandy reached up to her lower lip to steady herself and stood up, wobbling slightly on the soft hands under her feet. She leant forward and kissed Alexa on the forehead, her tiny wet crotch touching the tip of her nose.

Mandy then looked her in the eyes “Tilt your head back, open wide and be ready to swallow me.”

Alexa found the command in her voice as she told her how to swallow her deeply arousing. She did as she was told without another word. She picked Mandy up with two fingers, pinching her under her arms, and balanced her feet on her chin, keeping her hand behind her for support.

Mandy looked down into her open mouth, the dark red and pink cavern glistening wet, twitching slightly, waiting for her. She stepped forward, giving a small hop to make sure both feet went in at once, and dropped down.

She landed on Alexa’s tongue, sliding rapidly down, feet pushing into the open throat below. Alexa immediately swallowed, her tongue pulled back and forced Mandy down. Mandy’s hips slipped tightly down, her legs now inside Alexa’s neck. A second wet gulp hit her and in one slippery motion she was forced tightly down her girlfriend’s neck.

Alexa had her hand on her neck, feeling the tight sensation of Mandy’s body gradually going down, when the door behind her made a small click. She spun around, seeing Francesca peeking around the door, grinning widely with a coin pinched between her fingers. She quickly dropped her hand from her neck, thanking her luck that Mandy had gone down enough not to be visible.

“What are you doing?! I said I’d be a sec!” she whispered crossly.

Francesca shrugged, making her way into the changing room and closing the door behind “I waited a few secs, but got bored… so I opened the lock with a coin.”

Alexa mentally sighed ‘of course you can open them from the outside, it’s a shop’. She could feel the tight lump of Mandy pushing down into her chest. “You startled me, that’s all.”

Francesca looked her up and down. “Well damn, you look fine! Gimme a spin?”

Alexa slowly turned on the spot. About halfway around the tight sensation vanished and the now familiar strange fluttering feeling from her stomach arrived. She couldn’t help but make a small moan.

“Well someone’s a little too excited, we haven’t even done anything yet!”

Alexa finished her spin, turning back.

Francesca looked her over again “I can never get over quite how perfect you are. Then again, given who-”

Alexa cut her off with a wave of her hand and a serious look in her eye.

“Yeah ok I know, not in publc.” She leaned around Alexa, seemingly inspecting the bench and cloths behind her, commenting “Ooh now this is getting interesting.” She stepped closer, a playful smile on her face before leaning forward into a lustful deep kiss, one hand sliding down Alexa’s back to grab her backside tightly, the other over her belly and into her new expensive lingerie. Alexa raised one leg onto the bench, opening her thighs and crotch to Francesca’s advances.

Francesca didn’t waste any time, two probing fingers pushing Alexa’s labia apart and sliding inside her. Alexa responded by gently gyrating her hips, making the fingers slide in and out slightly.

However, Francesca unexpectedly pulled away from their lustful kissing, a look of puzzlement on her face, though kept her fingers firmly inside her friend.

“Ok. I give up.” She said.

Alexa raised an eyebrow in question.

“I was sure that was where she would be, given how insanely turned on you look right now.”

Alexa’s heart raced and her stomach felt like it tightened. “Sorry, where who would be?”

“Oh come on, just tell me, where’s Mandy? I know she’s with you, you did a terrible job hiding her with all your close-to-the-chest phone stuff. I saw her squashed between you breasts right from the start! Hah and you have the loudest whisper.”

Alexa felt her whole body flush hot. “Oh.”

“It’s fiiiiine! She can join in…” and she wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. “I just can’t for the life of me work out where you’ve stashed her.”

“Ah. You thought she was in my pussy.” And she gyrated her hips a little on Francesca’s fingers.

“Well yeah, there’s not a lot of places in here.”

Alexa knew she wasn’t getting out of this one, and sighed, concentrating for a moment on feeling Mandy’s body squeezed inside her stomach, the butterfly feeling of her movement.

She felt a pang of guilt, but Francesca was her best friend. She decided though that if she was going to tell her, she was at least going to make the most of it. She sat down on the bench and opened her thighs wide, pushing her smooth crotch forward, her dark soft labia parting slightly to reveal the slick pink within.

She reached her hands out to her friends face “Here, let me show.”

Francesca leant forward, letting her head be pulled down in Alexa’s hands. Her face drifted over Alexa’s breasts, down over her chest, over her belly and down close to her crotch. Francesca playfully flicked her tongue out into the wet pink gap before Alexa gently guided her back up, until she was over her belly again and stopped. After a moment, her head was released.

Francesca looked up at her friend, back down at her belly, then up again. “Oh you kinky bitch! I *knew* something was up the night you came back from your date.” She looked back down at the perfectly toned belly in front of her, surprising herself by the slight pang of jealousy for Mandy being inside it.

“Sooo… this sort of *is* a threesome.” she giggle. “Just… a super weird kinky-as-fuck one.” She prodded Alexa’s belly. “So, I’m gonna go ahead and eat the hell out of your pussy, and you sit back and let your ridiculously perfect belly digest your girlfriend.”

Alexa felt like her belly physically tightened around its contents at the thought. She opened her mouth to correct her but found herself biting her lip and stifling a moan as Francesca had already buried her face in her crotch, spreading her labia wide over her face. She got to work with her tongue, massaging it over her clit and periodically sliding it down, pushing it as far inside Alexa as she could before returning to where she started.

Combined with the feeling of Mandy moving inside her stomach, it didn’t take long for Alexa to feel her climax build. Desperately trying to keep quiet, her legs suddenly closed firmly, her thighs pushing Francesca firmly into her crotch as waves of ecstasy made her body shiver. Finally, she relaxed and her legs released Francesca, who sat back drawing a deep breath.

“Well! That was quicker than I expected, you kinky weirdo!” Francesca teased.

Alexa was still catching her breath and was about to reply when her friend continued.

“Even with your freakishly good metabolism I imagine Mandy is doing just fine. I just hope she’s enjoying this as much as you are, cos I’m ready for round two.”

Alexa finally got a word in “Come on, we’re in a shop and you know I won’t digest my girlfriend!”

Francesca deflated a bit “Yeah, kinky wishful thinking on my part.” She leant forward and stroked her hand over Alexa’s belly. “Though it’s wishful thinking on your part if you think your stomach isn’t already hard at work. Just because you don’t want to doesn’t mean you won’t digest her.” She slowly stroked her hand down between Alexa’s thighs again. “And I’d so much prefer you to be sitting on my face while you do so…”

Alexa felt a pang of guilt at the fact that a little dark corner of her mind was considering it, pushing her to straddle her friends face and keep going until Mandy was in her gut becoming part of her. She gently shook her head. “Oh I know you would, but it’s not happening.”

She stood and turned around, leaning forward to pick up her dress. Francesca took the opportunity to lean forward and bury her tongue in her friend once more.

Alexa made a surprised moan and let her friend be for a moment, then stood up again. She adjusted her underwear, pulling the fabric over where it quickly showed a wet patch.

She turned around while throwing her dress on over her head. “Come on, get up, we still need to pay for these and get back to my place.” She grinned at Francesca as she also got up. “You can eat my pussy all you want then…”

“Ooh…” Francesca’s eye lit up.

Alexa continued “… AFTER Mandy isn’t in immediate danger of digestion.” and rested a hand over her belly.

“Fiiiiine” Francesca pouted, then glanced around “Oh, where’s your bag?”

“Crap!” Alexa looked down at her belly, stroking it gently, the fluttery sensation of Mandy moving inside her still present. “We don’t have time to pick it up... but it’s got my keys in!”

Francesca grinned and opened her mouth to speak but Alexa quickly cut her off.

“No, that doesn’t mean eating my pussy while I digest Mandy is now an option.”

“Awww, you know me so well!”

“Yes, I do. Come on, we can head back to yours, it’s just as close.” Alexa saw the look on her friends face and quickly continued “And no, just because it’s your place that doesn’t mean you get to choose what we do.”

Francesca made a good go at looking grumpy before turning and opening the changing room door. The two of them headed to the checkout, where Francesca showed the labels for the lingerie to the lady behind the counter, who looked puzzled.

“She’s wearing them”

“Oh! Um ok then…” the lady blushed a little.

Francesca paid like she promised and the two of them headed out of the shop and set off at a brisk pace towards the University campus.

“So I have to ask, why are you do keen for me to digest Mandy?”

Francesca considered for a moment before answering. “Two reasons really… one is a bit silly though. Promise you won’t laugh?”

“I promise I might not laugh.”

“Well, I just find myself a little jealous of her. She’s literally inside your ridiculously perfect body. I’m willing to bet even your stomach is ridiculously perfect inside too.” She shrugged and continued “I mean, we’ve done almost anything you can imagine together, but I’ll never be able to do what she’s doing with you.”

Alexa laughed before replying. “Hey, I said I *might* not laugh. So basically, you’d want me to eat you if I could?”

Francesca shrugged again. “I guess yeah, it’s pretty kinky. It must be a pretty amazing experience too.”

“Aww, well you know I’d gobble you up right now if I could, though it’d take ages to digest you!” Alexa looked at her friend “What? After all the pressure you put on me to digest Mandy?”

“Hah, fair enough I guess! I can just imagine how big you’d be with all this” she waved over her body “inside you. I’d definitely be the best meal you’d ever have though!”

“Hmmm yes you would. Sadly, Mandy is about the biggest thing I can swallow, otherwise I’d be putting that claim to the test.”

Francesca laughed. “This is such a weird conversation… I love it. You know what’s funny? The prospect of you digesting me and becoming part of you isn’t all that bad, I guess.”

“Oh? Hmm I’ll keep that in mind…” Alexa replied with mock seriousness. “Oh yeah, what was the other reason?”

“Ah. Not nearly so much fun.” She moved in a little closer as the brisk walked through the campus entrance, speaking more quietly “You must realise the trouble it’d cause if someone found out what you and Mandy were doing?”

“By ‘some one’ you really mean Humanity First don’t you?”

“Yeah, they’d have a field day with it, even if you ‘meant no harm’, you know what they’re like.”

“Oh come on, they don’t care what two girls get up to in their personal time.”

“Don’t be naïve, you know as well as I do what your family did before the treaty was signed.”

Alexa waved her quiet, pointing at her stomach.

Francesca nodded. “Fine, but you know what I mean. It’d be… safer… if you just let her digest.”

They stepped up to the entrance of a large building, a small white sign by the door read ‘Halls of Residence - Handcroft House’. Francesca pulled a card from her bag and waved it at an electronic lock and pushed the door open as it buzzed.

The two of them quickly entered and headed to Francesca’s room on the ground floor.

Alexa went directly to the bathroom “Back in a mo, this is the one part that’s not so much fun!”

She closed the door behind herself and stepped over to the sink, turning on the tap, filling it with warm water. While the water filled, her mind wondered. ‘As long as we’re careful, no one will know what we’re doing.’ Though she realised that thinking this was admitting to herself the risks of someone finding out.

Either way, she wasn’t planning to digest her girlfriend over it. ‘Not yet anyway…’ though she immediately pushed that thought away.

She leant over the sink and put two fingers in her mouth, gagging and coughing a little, feeling her belly muscles clamp tight, pushing hard at the contents of her stomach. After a moment she felt the tight lump of Mandy move up quickly, into her chest, forced into her neck, where she paused a moment, threatening to go back down, until the next wave of gagging forced her forward, sliding out of Alexa’s open mouth into the water with a small splash, along with some sticky coffee smelling liquid.

Mandy shot to the surface, splutting some water out of mouth and sucking down a deep breath, the water lapping around her chest as she stood.

With the blockage removed, Alexa’s muscles relaxed and she too took a deep breath. Looking down at Mandy in the sink felt strange for a moment, like her mind was confused by the idea that she had been inside her a moment before, but now she was here outside. Her gut promptly made a very audible groaning sound.

Alexa broke the panting silence “Good to see you again… are you ok?”

Mandy dunked her hair into the water and gave it a rinse before replying. “I’m fine, though it sounds like your gut is protesting about losing its prize for a second time!”

“Hah that it is, I think it rather likes you. I know I do.”

“I’m surprised to see you so soon actually, I thought you and Francesca would be doing each other a lot longer. I’d hardly even started inside you before you rushed off, bouncing me around your belly the whole way.”

“I was worried about you… I thought if I spent too long with Francesca, I’d end up giving my gut what it wanted.” Alexa glanced at the bathroom door then turned back to Mandy with a grin. “Anyway, who said we were done? Francesca is waiting for us.”

Mandy looked a little surprised, only now noticing this wasn’t Alexa’s bathroom. “Oh! You … told her? About me?”

“She knew already, right back from this morning… we’d make really shitting spies.”

“Oh damn, that is so embarrassing! What…. What did she say about… where I was?”

“She thought it was super kinky and made me climax in no time flat.”

“So… now? I mean… I’ve never been in a threesome… let alone with another Amazonian!”

“It’ll be fine, I promise, Francesca is super kinky and easy going.”

“Maybe it’d be best if you eat… swallow… me again, then you two and do your thing.”

Alexa let out a small laugh “Oh Francesca would love that!”

This caught Mandy off guard “She would!?”

“She was trying to convince me to let her eat me out for as long as it took for me to digest you. I’m pretty sure if I come out of the bathroom with you in my stomach again, that is exactly what’ll happen too.”

Mandy stood in the sink silence for a moment, wondering how to take that.

Alexa saw her puzzled look and continued “She didn’t actually mean much harm, I’ll explain later.”

“Um, ok. So… Francesca aside, do *you* want to go back out there with me in your stomach?” though her body gave a slight involuntary tremble over what she was suggesting.

“Really? Given what I said would almost certainly happen!?” Alexa asked with genuine surprise.

Mandy looked her in the eye as she replied “Alexa, I’d do pretty much anything for you, even that if that’s what you want.”

“Oh Mandy. You really are the best. I have to admit, I do think that it’d be amazing, in a dark kinky way…”

Mandy trembled a little as Alexa spoke, imaging descending down her tight throat, knowing it was for one last time.

“… however, I really do love you, and I don’t want to lose you just for a few minutes of ecstasy and the best climax ever. So as tempting as your offer is, no, I won’t be digesting you.”

Mandy visibly relaxed, though a small part of her whispered in her mind ‘I’d quite like to give her the best climax ever though’.

Alexa continued “However, we are going to have our selves a threesome, and I know where I *do* want you, right now.” And she raised one of her long firm legs, pulling up her skirt and dragging the tiny underwear fabric to one side, her pussy, looking wetter than ever, opening slightly as she brought it level with the bathroom table top.

“I guess I’ll be seeing Francesca soon then!” she gave herself one last dunk I the water, making sure she was as clean as possible, then raised her arms out in a ‘pick me up’ pose.

“You better believe it, though she’ll be in for a surprise.”

She carefully picked Mandy up and brought her to her face, smoothing her with a wet kiss.

Mandy asked “You mean… you won’t tell her?”

“Nope!” and before Mandy could respond, Alexa carefully lowered her to her crotch, one hand making a V shape and spreading herself wide. She carefully placed Mandy’s feet into herself and gently applied pressure, feeling her small body slowly fill her vagina and it went deep into her.

Mandy let out a soft moan as the heat of Alexa’s pussy glided over of skin, becoming tight around her chest then suddenly slipping over her shoulders and closing around her neck.

Alexa took her hand away, her lips closing over Mandy, sealing her in hot wet darkness. A moment later, they parted again and light lacy fabric slipped over Mandy’s head, holding Alexa’s soft wet lips back enough so she could breathe.

“My goddess, you feel good inside me. Are you ok?”

Quiet and muffled, she could just make out Mandy’s reply. “Yes!”

Alexa lowered her leg, her lingerie just about keeping her labia apart to let Mandy breathe, and opened the bathroom door. Stepping out into the small flat, she found Francesca laying on her back, naked, in the middle of her bed.

“It’s about time, I was worried I’d have to get Big Bad Vibrating Beth out!” she sat up and looked Alexa over. “Mandy not joining us?”

“Oh yes, she is.”

“Where is… oh! Wait, I thought you said you wouldn’t?!”

“She was up for it, as it turns out. She really is the best.”

“She was up for it? Goddess, you two are way off any kink scale I know of. So….”

“So my pussy isn’t gonna eat itself out, and I’m feeling a bit peckish myself.”

“Hah, 69 it is!”

“Eventually…” Alexa climbed onto the bed between Francesca’s legs, parting them as she went, to reveal the girls crotch, light white skin framing her delicate pink labia. She lowered her face started kissing the white skin around the outside, getting teasingly close but not quite touching her pussy. Her own backside was in the air, she could feel Mandy moving inside her. She just hoped her pussy didn’t swallow her up completely. Not yet anyway.

After a few more soft kisses, she gently placed her tongue at the bottom of Francesca’s labia, pushing it between them and sliding up, opening them as she went, coming to a rest on her clit, which she began to massage in small firm circles with the tip of her tongue.

She could feel her own vagina clench tightly around Mandy, a wave of pleasure washing over her.

She pushed her tongue out and squashed it flat onto Francesca’s pussy, sliding it down and firmly inside her before coming back up, over her clit and pulling away.

She quickly manoeuvred herself around Francesca, slipping her new lingerie off as she went, then lifting herself over her friends face and leaning down, her face now back over her Francesca crotch, her own hovering over Francesca.

It only took a moment before she heard Francesca exclaim “Oh! Mandy! I thought… I mean Alexa said…”

Mandy’s face was just peeking out from inside, if Alexa tensed her muscles, she’d likely be swallowed down. As turned on and hot as she was, she still felt awkward seeing Francesca.

“Hey…” and in true awkward fashion, she made a joke “… so I’m Alexa’s pussy, nice to meet you.”

Francesca grinned “Nice to meet you too, Alexa’s pussy.”

Alexa cut in “You’re supposed to be eating my pussy, not making small talk with it!”

Francesca looked puzzled for a moment “Oh? OH! Ok, I guess? Ok. You ok with this Mandy? Just to be sure.”

‘It’s a little late to be asking me if I’m ok with this threesome!’ Mandy thought to herself. “Yep, I’m good!”

“Well then, this’ll be interesting…” Francesca put her hands on Alexa’s backside, holding it firmly and spreading it apart, then clamped her mouth wide over as much of her wet crotch as she could, the tip of her nose resting on her anus. Her tongue flicked over her clit a few times, then probed higher up, finding Mandy and slide around her head and face a few times. She could feel Alexa’s tongue working its way back and forth on her own clit, now and then pushing into her vagina and whirling around.

After working on Alexa for a bit and tasting Mandy a little, she started to suck a gently, pulling Alexa’s soft crotch into a mouth a bit and working her tongue firmly around Mandy.

By this point Mandy had dropped any shyness remaining about the situation and was now masturbating furiously inside Alexa, Francesca tongue just adding to the tight wet hot sensation that surrounded her body. She hadn’t really noticed that she was sliding out of Alexa, since one hot wet place felt a lot like another when you had your eyes closed and were in sensory overload bliss. She did however notice when Francesca swallowed.

Her well lubricated body slid easily into Francesca’s throat, which opened to accept her head and shoulders then clamped tight, a pulse of muscle pushing and pulling her down. It released for a moment, then Francesca gulped hard, her tongue pushing Mandy firmly against the roof of her mouth and then back, forcing her down her neck, her legs kicking briefly before they slid into Francesca’s throat.

Francesca gasped in a deep breath as she felt the tight firm sensation of Mandy being forced down into her chest. A moment later, she experienced the fluttery sensation of having something alive and moving in her stomach.

Mandy was squeezed into Francesca’s stomach, head first and on her back, her legs angled up to where she had entered. It was tighter than Alexa’s stomach, she had to use her arms to keep some space in front of her face, pushing at the slimy walls around her. She felt some fear creep into her mind. Unlike Alexa, this girl had been arguing for her to be digested, and now she was inside her.

 

Dangerous Games by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

Shorter than the previous two chapters, this is more like 2.5 than 3. This is how I planned chapter 2 to end but it was already taking too long. I struggled to get this part finished for some reason, found it really hard to get it to a state I was mainly happy with.

Less vore/sexy stuff this time, but sets things up for future fun times.

Dangerous Games

Alexa lifted her mouth from her friend’s crotch and looked down her body, between her hanging breasts.

“What are you two up to down there?” she asked.

Francesca had the widest grin on her face. “Two? Nope, consider your ‘pussy’ eaten. I didn’t meant do it so fast, but once she started to come out of you, she just went right on down.”

Alexa looked puzzled for a moment, so Francesca continued.

“Goddess it feels strange. Like, good strange. And filling.”

Alexa’s look quickly shifted to one of realisation and shock.

“Francesca! What did you do!?” she demanded.

Her friend looked surprised at her tone. “I ate Mandy?” she replied, questioningly. “Like you said…” though she sounded unsure of herself.

 “I said no such thing! Bring her up, now!”

The look on Francesca’s face shift to one of annoyance.

“Well hang on just a minute there. Mandy said she was ‘your pussy’ and you said to ‘eat my pussy’. She even said was fine with it!”

Alexa ran the words over in her head. “That is NOT what I meant and I’m pretty sure not what she meant either!”

She shift her body around off her friend and sat on the bed facing her. Francesca sat up as well, shifting into a cross legged position, one hand resting on her belly, stroking it slightly.

“Well I didn’t know that! It just made sense to me. You couldn’t bring yourself to digest her, so you were asking me to do it for you. You know, what are friends for, and all that?”

Alexa sighed heavily, arguing wasn’t getting her anywhere, so she took a calming breath before continuing. “Ok. I get it, it was a misunderstanding. A very strange one, but still, sorry I shouted at you.”

Francesca’s smile returned. “Thank you.” She looked down at her belly, which was slightly rounded in her sitting position. “It’s so weird knowing she’s inside me, just under my hand.”

Alexa lent forward and poked her belly. “Tell me about it, it was weird having her inside me, but it’s somehow even weirder knowing she’s inside you.”

“I can sort of feel her there, filling my stomach, all the time. I wonder why other food doesn’t feel like that.”

“Because she’s not food. She’s my girlfriend.” Alexa tried to keep her voice calm. “And now I’d like you bring her back up.”

“Right, yes. About that. I was sort of hungry and she is ever so filling… I think she should stay where she is.” She could see Alexa about to interrupt and help up a hand to stop her. “Hear me out, please, I do actually have a serious point.”

Alexa frowned, but waited for her to continue.

“What you and her are up to is dangerous, and I mean politically and for your family. Dating a human is one thing, which I imagine you mother would frown upon, but the whole swallowing kinky sex stuff… surely you realise what would happen if she told the wrong person about that?”

“You mean people like Humanity First, right?”

“Yes, among others. It wouldn’t just be angry blog posts or ranting, the connotations of what you’re doing could reignite the conflict between our people!”

“Oh come on, that’s a bit over dramatic.”

“No, Alexa, it isn’t.” Francesca sighed. “Humans have always resented the power and influence we have over them, and the perceived abuse of that power pushed us into a bloody war. If you think everyone has moved on from such feelings, you clearly don’t know humans as well as you think, and what you guys are up to could be twisted into a rallying cry for those who cling to such feelings.”

Alexa gave her a friend a suspicious look. “You’re pushing this awfully hard, how come?”

Francesca stared at Alexa for a long moment, then sighed. “It’s sort of my job, to keep you out of exactly this sort of trouble.”

“Wait what? Your job?”

“It’s complicated, ok. Anyway, it’s a topic for later. Right now we’re discussing the contents of my stomach, remember?”

Alexa didn’t look happy but waved her to continue.

Francesca looked more serious than Alexa had ever seen before. “I suspect it could be seen as borderline treason telling you this, but given the situation I think you should know. Back during the war, when spies were caught within the palace grounds, they were dealt with swiftly and permanently.”

“Well yes, that was pretty standard practice for both sides.”

“And as queen, your mother decided that she should be the one to carry out the punishment.”

Alexa was wide eyed as she realised where this was going. Francesca could practically see her putting it together and continued.

“Yeah, I think you get where this is going. You mother must have swallowed at least a hundred spies before the treaty was signed. Everyone knew she enjoyed it, but it served a purpose, so no one raised an objection. Now, just imagine what would happen if one of these groups trying to stir up trouble again found out that the queen’s daughter was swallowing people.”

Alexa felt lost for words. “Shit. Really? She used to do that? How did I never know?”

Francesca shrugged “Both sides agreed to keep it out of the public, for the good of the treaty and future relations. I don’t doubt some of these trouble makers know though, they just can’t do anything with it. But if they had proof that a member of the royal family was doing it…”

Alexa felt like the wind was knocked out of her, that such a secret had been kept from her.

Francesca put her hand on one of Alexa’s olive-tan legs. “Do you see now? Mandy is a catastrophic political manoeuvre waiting to happen. It’d be better if she stays here” she patted her belly “in me. I was pretty hungry, it won’t take long.”

As if on cue, her stomach let out a long groan. For Mandy, it was a loud rumble that filled her ears. She’d been able to hear most of the conversation so far, and had some questions of her own, not that she could ask them. She wouldn’t entirely blame Alexa if she agreed, given some of the implications made. She actually found herself more annoyed that Francesca would be the one to digest her and not Alexa, which she knew was a pretty odd thing to be annoyed about.

While the two of them had been talking, it’d been getting steadily hotter, tighter and noisier inside Francesca’s stomach. The slimy walls around Mandy’s body had started to move, contracting and relaxing, massaging her body, and she could feel a hot tingling on her skin. There was no getting around it, Francesca had started to digest her.

Alexa stared at Francesca’s belly, shocked at the revelation about her mother and struggling with the terrible thought that her friend was right. ‘At the very least I should be the one she becomes part of!’ her inner thoughts prompted, reminding her she had already had her chance to digest Mandy and she refused. ‘But should I do it? Can I do it?’ her thoughts felt slow and confused.

Francesca’s gut squirked loudly.

Alexa’s thoughts cleared. ‘If I keep thinking this over and arguing with myself, Mandy will be winding her way through Francesca’s gut by the time I make a decision!’

“No. I accept what you’re saying, and I almost agree, but I won’t have you digest Mandy, I love her. At the very least I should be the one to do it, but it should be my AND her choice.”

“Are you really sure? If it comes to it, would you be able to do it?” Francesca replied.

“I don’t know, but that’s not the point. Either way, I owe her more than letting her be a meal for your stomach.”

Francesca pouted and patted her belly. “Aw but she is such a good meal. I’ve never felt so satisfied about my food this way before.”

“I know, I really do. But no, you can’t have her.”

“Fiiiiine.” Francesca rolled back and opened her legs. “At least make me climax first, it’s also the first time a meal has made me horny!”

Inside Francesca, Mandy was squirming, wriggling her body, trying to push the confining walls of flesh back and failing. Her skin felt hot and raw, much like a bad sunburn. She felt a lurch of movement, her inner ear feeling like she was falling, as Francesca rolled back. The end of the lurch brought a sudden squeezing sensation that moved slowly up her legs and over her body. The stomach lining behind her head softened, then opened just as another wave of pressure moved down her, firmly pushing her. She felt slippery walls stretch tightly around her head. ‘Well damn, I guess this is it.’ Was all she thought as she began to enter Francesca’s gut.

Alexa told herself off for even feeling tempted by Francesca’s demand. She knew what her friend was playing at. “No, you’re stalling for time so you can finish digesting Mandy. Bathroom, now.” And she pointed to the door with a look of royal authority in her eye.

“Goddess damn it, you know me too well. Fine.”

Francesca got off the bed and walked to the bathroom sink, Alexa following behind. She leant over and gagged, her abdomen tightening as she tried to force her stomach contents up. After a moment she look at Alexa, shrugging. “I can’t feel her struggling any more… it may be too late…”

Alexa’s eyes twinkled with wetness. “No! You try again!”

Francesca leant over and pushed a hand into her belly, her other hand putting fingers into her throat. She gagged hard and a small trickle of acrid coffee smelling liquid trickled out.

“Again!” Alexa cried, a tremble now in her voice.

“Alexa… I’m sorry… she’s gone…” but she saw the look of pain and sadness in her friend’s eyes. “I’ll try one last time.”

She pushed again with her hand against her belly, pressing it hard, coughing on her fingers as they pushed into her throat. She gagged, her abdomen muscles convulsed and she squeezed her eyes closed at the uncomfortable sensation rising inside her. Mandy slid from her gagging mouth and splashed into the sink water.

Francesca stepped back, coughing hard, as Alexa rushed forward, scooping Mandy up in her hands. Her skin was red and tender looking, and as Alexa lifted her up she cried out.

“Ow! Ow ow ow ow! Put me down put me down!”

“I’m so sorry, this is all my fault. Are you ok?” Alexa blurted all too fast.

Mandy sat down next to the sink, keeping her arms and legs from touching anything as much as possible. “I hurt all over and smell like the inside of a coffee grinder, but I’m alive and only a little digested.” She tried a smile but grimaced at her stinging skin.

Francesca sighed. “Don’t take this personally, but I really do think it’d be better all-round if you were in my gut now.”

Mandy managed a croaky laugh “Hah! I was, mostly.”

Francesca and Alexa both managed a look of surprise. “What?”

“I was in your gut.” She pointed at Francesca’s abdomen “Your stomach had massaged me plenty, making me nice and tender” she waved a hand over her red skin “and then forced me onward into your gut, which was freaking tight I can tell you. I was just pretty much just waiting to pass out from lack of air by then.”

Francesca swore “Damnit!” but quick apologised on seeing Alexa’s face “Sorry…”

Mandy found her eyes locked on Francesca’s belly, fascinated by the strange situation she was in – that she was sitting opposite a girl who’d moments before had her in her gut and was about to fully digest her. “You must have pushed damn hard to get me back up from where I was.”

“Yeah, I was pretty damn sure my stomach was empty by then! I wanted to make sure Alexa knew I’d really tried though, so she’d see it was over and you’d gone.”

Alexa was giving Francesca a very sour look by this point. Before she could say anything, Mandy cut her off.

“Look, I don’t blame you for trying to make me disappear, you thought you were doing the right thing, to protect Alexa as well as the preventing some big political upset. Obviously, I don’t want to die, but even so, I’m not going to hold it against you.” She turned to Alexa. “And neither should you” she dipped her head with a grin “m’lady.”

Alexa’s eyes widened “You… heard everything, didn’t you.”

“Mostly yeah, with the odd gurgle interrupting here and there.” She shifted her weight a little and winced at her sensitive skin.

Alexa’s face took on a look of concern. “That looks really sore…” she glanced at Francesca “… do you have anything to help?”

Francesca looked around the bathroom “I’ve got some after-sun lotion somewhere, which may help a little.” She pulled a blue bottle from a shelf and handed it to Alexa, who took it without a word and turned away.

“Hold out your hands and I’ll squirt some on” she said to Mandy.

Mandy held one hand up in a stop gesture “Before that, you need to make a decision. I at least agree that if I’m to end up in one of you two’s gut, I’d much prefer it to be yours, and after-sun tastes horrible.”

Francesca stepped up close to Mandy “That is such a weird thought. You were in my stomach, my gut even, and now you’ll be in hers, but for good this time.” She made a small snort laugh “Well, until you… you know… come out…”

Mandy laughed loudly, ending with a small “Ow ow ow”. “Been there, done that, it was awesome.”

Francesca grinned “Ooh? You two didn’t waste any time did you?!”

Alexa rolled her eyes at both of them. “Goddes! This is supposed to be serious, you’re as bad and gross as each other.”

Francesca shrugged “It’s why you love us!”

“Ugh, if you weren’t so big I’d put you both where you belong right now and take a long hot bath while you digest.”

Francesca found herself looking at Alexa’s firm toned belly. ‘Goddess I’d like that… what is wrong with me!’ she thought privately. “Oh I bet you would, and we’d be fucking each other the whole way… sounds sort of hot!”

Mandy laughed at that thought. “Aaaaanyway…”

Alexa got down close to her girlfriend “I love you too much, I can’t make you disappear, even if you sound like you almost want it right now.”

“I… don’t want to disappear, but I also don’t want to be used as a catalyst for a new conflict, nor do I want someone in the shadows to turn up one night and vanish me away.”

Alex cooed “Aww, you worry about others too much. I’m just not sure I could do it.”

Francesca cut in. “If the situation arises that it needs to happen, then you know already I can and I will. I want you both to agree to let me handle it, if needed.”

Alexa looked nervous, the feeling of it being real setting in. “I’m… not sure, I mean…”

Mandy cut in “Deal.”

“Mandy!” Alexa exclaimed.

“You know it makes sense, and I fully believe when… well, *if* it comes to it, you’ll manage it.” Before Alexa could reply she continued. “Now, I’d love some of that soothing cream!”

“Don’t think we’re not talking about this later…” Alexa said as she squirted a large blob of cream onto Mandy’s outstretched hands. She started covering her body with it, wincing now and then as she did so.

“Too right, I have some questions of my own!” Mandy replied.

Alex turned to Francesca “Speaking of questions, what was that about your job?”

“There’s not too much too it really, after we became such close friends, your mother took my aside and basically strong-armed me into joining the royal guard, though that was only really in name and to allow me to know of some of the more secret royal history. I didn’t train in combat or anything.”

“So my mother basically set you up as a spy. One of my only close friends.” She sighed. “That’s oh so very typical of her.”

“Not so much a spy… she basically tasked me to try and steer trouble away from you, or you away from trouble.”

Alexa snapped back “Hah! Not sure if ‘Handler’ is better than ‘Spy’!”

Francesca looked genuinely hurt. “Do you think I had a choice? Do you think I could just say ‘Thanks but no thanks’ to your mother, the queen of our people? It was horrible. I was devastated. I… I had planned to propose to you! But after being given my ‘task’… I just… it didn’t seem…”

Alexa took a deep breath and felt her anger calm. She got up and hugged her friend. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t blame you. You’ve always looked out for me, even before my mother interfered.” She drew back and looked into Francesca’s eyes. “Seriously, you were going to propose to me?”

“Yes! I was going to do it that summer where we trekked down into the valley and camped out all week. Your mother pulled me aside the day before we left.”

“Oh, yes, I do remember you being a bit stiff that week.” Alexa stared into her face for a long moment, then leant forward and locked her mouth over hers, kissing her deeply. After a moment she pulled away and simply said “Yes.”

Francesca looked puzzled a moment, then surprise sprung up on her face. “Oh! OH! Really?”

Alexa simply replied “Yes!” again, grinning.

From behind them, Mandy called out “Well this is awkward but … congratulations, I guess?”

Alexa stepped quickly over to Mandy, dragging Francesca behind her. “It’s only awkward if you let be.” Then she grinned, her cheeks turning a little red. “Sooo… I know we’ve only just started dating proper, but…” she looked at Francesca, who grinned back and nodded “… how would you like to enter into an Amazonian marriage?”

Mandy simply couldn’t resist the chance, even though she felt surprised and a little shocked, and replied “Well, I’ve already entered into an Amazonian, so why not?”

Alexa rolled her eyes.

Francesca chuckled “I’m glad I didn’t digest you now, your sense of humour is as bad as mine and I love it. You are however waaaay too forgiving, not that I'm complaining. Seriously though, you’re ok with this? I mean… most humans…”

Mandy waved her concern away “I’m not most humans though am I.”

“Yeah but… I mean you hardly know me, and I just almost succeeded in digesting you!”

Mandy shrugged. “But Alexa loves you and trusts you, so as far as I’m concerned that’s good enough for me. I guess I should really ask though, how does this work?”

Alexa replied this time “Well, since Francesca is the eldest, she is technically the one who has to propose to you. We will be marrying her, though technically once it’s complete it’s seen as each of us is married to each other person.”

“So everyone is sort of equal?”

“Not exactly, Francesca will be the ‘Mitéra’ or ‘Mother’ of the family, so when we have children she is the ‘Plíthos’ or ‘Host’ – basically she’s the one who gets pregnant. Other than that, yeah it’s an equal partnership.”

Francesca chimed in at this point “Apparently, deep in our history, small wars erupted around arguments over who should be the mitéra in some larger families, so this rule was formed by the previous queen, about a thousand years ago now.”

Mandy laughed “And here I thought it was going to be complicated!”

Francesca turned to Alexa. “In this case, my love… and goddess I’ve wanted to call you that for so long… I will defer this to you.”

Alexa was properly blushing now. She got down close to Mandy. “So, Mandy Eschera, will you marry us?”

“Of course!” she got up and planted a kiss on Alexa’s lips. “I love you, and you…” she waved for Francesca to come down to her level, which she did “… I’ll be getting to know you a lot better.” And kissed her too.

Francesca’s stomach made the loudest grumble at that very moment. “Sorry, I’m really damn hungry… you were sort of really filling but… you know… since you came back out…”

“Well this is officially the strangest proposal I could imagine. Let’s order takeaway – I don’t want to be filling your stomach again. At least… not right now.” She added with a wink.

Alexa groaned. “Goddess, my mother is going to just LOVE this, but right now, I really don’t care. I think we all need a relaxing evening of food and getting to know each-other… well you two do at least, since you’re going to be married!” She reached for her phone. “What are we having?”

Mandy burst out “ME!” at exactly the same time as Francesca pointed at Mandy saying “Her!”

“Goddess I regret this already!” Alexa said with a laugh. “Chinese it is.”


 

The Morning After by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

The night before and the morning after. A conversation is had about what happend, and the new fiancées enjoy themselves.

Chapter 4 – The Morning After

 

The girls chatted the evening away, picking at their take-way and laughing over the crazy things they got up to as kids. Eventually though, Mandy broached the subject they’d all been avoiding.

Mandy looked at Francesca for a moment, a serious look on her face, “Sooo… since we’re apparently going to be three-way married, which I’ll come back to in a minute ‘cause I’m pretty sure I still don’t really get what happened back there, I would like to understand why I almost got digested a few hours ago. I mean, you explained the problem but… you know, I’m pretty sure there were other options. Like, just tell us to stop. Or break us up?”

Francesca laughed before replying, “Tell me, both of you…” she looked from Mandy to Alexa “If I’d laid out the risk and then asked you to stop doing those things, or to willingly breakup, would you have agreed?” She quickly added while looking at Alexa, “and you don’t even need to answer, I know you wouldn’t!”

Mandy shrugged, “Maybe?” she said without much conviction, “probably not.”

“Exactly. The queen made it very clear to me that by the end of the week the problem was to be permanently ‘resolved’ one way or another, and ‘maybe’ and ‘probably not’ do not make for a very permanent solution,” she looked at Alexa as she continued, “you know, she even made an offhand comment about how she dealt with political problems like spies back in the day.”

She turned her attention to Mandy, “Which I guess answers the question about how you ended up in my gut. It was a spur of the moment thing, I never intended to do that before it sort of just happened.”

She brought her face down closer, “I’m genuinely sorry for what I did, and almost did. However, I’d do anything to protect Alexa, and our people as a whole, and I really thought it was the only way to be sure,” she grinned, “actually, I still am sure it’s the only way. You could save me a world of trouble when I get back to the capital and just climb back in my mouth. Hm?”

Mandy grinned back, “Oh what tempting offer!” She exclaimed with over-the-top enthusiasm, “I think, for now at least, I will decline.”

Francesca sat back up, looking to Alexa. “It’s going to be SO much fun explaining this all to your mother.”

“Don’t I know it!” Alexa replied, “However, being married to the queen’s daughter and a member of the guard should afford Mandy some protection, right?”

Before Francesca could respond, Mandy cut in, “Speaking of which, this did happen rather suddenly. I mean, how do Amazons usually get married?”

Alexa hummed for a moment before answering, trying to find the right words to discuss a topic she had been avoiding thinking about. Human mortality and how seriously humans take marriage.

“Well… because we’re so long lived, we treat these things very differently to humans. It’s not something we enter into as a lifetime commitment. That’s not to say we aren’t committed, it’s just when you’re talking about possibly thousands of years, it sort of… dilutes the importance? No that’s not the right word. Umm…”

Mandy cut in as Alexa searched for another way of putting, “It’s fine, I understand what you mean. For a human a relationship can easily last a lifetime. If we lived even twice as long, I’m not sure I could say that would be true. Extend that to hundreds of lifetimes and I know it wouldn’t be true.”

Alexa smiled, though she didn’t feel happy having to consider the fact Mandy would not be around for her lifetime.

“Exactly. So we treat marriage as something we do with close friends and lovers, to be closer and to possibly have a family, though that’s rare. Given what you know about our way of life, it should be no surprise that we marry more than one person at a time,” she ended that with grin and a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows.

“Hah yeah, you lot go at it more often than a bunch of teens at band-camp,” she paused to let the levity go from her tone, “but I’m not Amazonian, and I only have a human life to live. I’m happy to do this but… well… for me, it IS a lifetime commitment, and I need you both to understand that.”

Alexa and Francesca both answered at the same time, “We do.”

“I’m not sure you really do though. Have you considered the fact that I will grow older? I will eventually die? All within a time-frame that for you is a mere moment in your lifespan?”

There was a hint of sadness in Alexa’s voice as she answered, “I have thought about this. Then I did my best not to think about it further. It breaks my heart to even consider it. But that doesn’t make me want you any less.”

Francesca frowned as she considered Mandy’s words, “I honestly hadn’t thought about it, I suppose I haven’t had the time to,” she looked to Alexa and continued, “but I’m with Alexa on this. What will be will be, and together we’ll make the most of the time we have. I look forward to getting to know you better.”

Mandy brightened up, “OK then, just wanted to be sure. I guess we’re going to be wife and wife and wife!”

The three of them continued to chat into the evening, until eventually they snuggled up together on the small university bed and slept.

 

-------- The Next Morning -------

 

Alexa drifted awake, the light in the room seeping in around the edges of the curtains. She stretched her legs out, feeling her joints satisfyingly click. She opened her eyes, to find Francesca laying on the pillow opposite, apparently staring at her.

“Good morning,” she said with smile.

Alexa yawned while responding, “Good MAAAAWwwwning.” She rubbed her eyes then propped her head up with her hand, “How long have you been staring at me?”

Francesca chuckled quietly, “It’s always about you, is it? I was watching Mandy actually. I’ve never seen a human sleeping up close before. She looks so fragile like this.”

Alexa looked down at Mandy, who was still sleeping between their pillows. She was wearing nothing, laying on her side with her legs tucked up halfway.

“That’s because she is. All humans are. In some ways, I think that’s why we both enjoy doing … you know …” Alexa trailed off, unsure how to describe the kinks they’d experimented with without sounding a bit weird.

“Oh I get it, after last night… the feeling inside me, the power and control, mixed with the risk and danger for Mandy,” Francesca wiggled her eyebrows as she continued, “I do hope she can trust me to do that again, but you know… for fun.”

“Oh I’m sure she will. She’s the forgiving sort, in case you hadn’t noticed,” Alexa gave a mischievous grin, “Though in the meantime there are other things I’m sure you’d enjoy. In fact, I reckon we should wake up Mandy and celebrate the start of our futures together.”

She glanced around the room, looking for something, “You don’t happen to have an empty plastic bottle or something do you?”

Francesca raised an eyebrow and replied cautiously, “I may have… why?”

Alexa glanced down at her small sleeping fiancée, “Well…” she leant in and whispered into Francesca’s ear. As she did so, both Francesca’s eyebrows raised and she bit her lip.

“I definitely have an empty shampoo bottle in the bathroom, I’ll go and get ready,” and she carefully slipped off the bed and into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Mandy stretched and blearily opened her eyes as some movement over her caused her to wake.

“Hmmm?” She questioned, seeing Alexa’s face looming down.

“Good morning!” Alexa smiled down, “So… how’s the skin feeling?”

Mandy stroked her hand over various places on her body, prodding here and there, where she had felt most sore the night before.

“Not so bad actually, seems my skin was more irritated than damaged.”

“Good! ‘Cause Francesca and I would like to celebrate our engagement…”

“Oh?” Mandy looked past Alexa and spotted Francesca at the end of the bed, or rather, spotted her backside sticking in the air, “OH!” She looked back to Alexa, “I see, I guess you could say… breakfast in bed?”

“You could… but I’m not sure if being squeezed into Francesca’s tight backside counts as breakfast.”

Francesca interjected, “I dunno, my backside IS pretty hungry,” and she bobbed it up and down.

Mandy chuckled, “Well then… we best feed it then.”

Alexa scooped her hand carefully under Mandy and lifted her up.

“Better prepare you first.”

She dragged her tongue over Mandy, from her feet up to her face.

“Hmm, I think we’ll need more than that.”

She carefully picked her up under her arms and lowered her into her open mouth, working her tongue over Mandy’s skin and prodding it between her legs, causing her small fiancée to moan slightly. Satisfied that Mandy’s lower half was well coated in saliva, she lifted her up and inserted her head-first until she felt her head press into her throat, at which point she firmly closed her lips around Mandy’s waist to hold her in place.

Mandy found herself looking at the entrance to Alexa’s throat, all pink and slick with saliva. It suddenly opened, the dark tunnel down her neck briefly flashing into view before it gulped around her. It pulled away and settled back to where it was, leaving her head and face coated in slippery spit, Alexa’s lips holding firmly in place.

‘Damn, I want her to swallow me now… I want to go down her neck and squeeze into her tight s...’ her horny thoughts were interrupted by the sense of movement, followed by something warm and firm pressing against her feet.

Alexa was kneeling in front of Francesca’s backside, dangling Mandy’s feet against her anus. Mandy caught on quickly and pushed her legs out rigid instead of letting them hang down. Gently, Alexa started to apply pressure, being rewarded with a quick indrawn breath from Francesca as she felt Mandy’s feet tickle her anus. She pressed more firmly and suddenly felt the resistance lessen as Mandy’s saliva covered feet slipped into the tight sphincter.

Mandy felt the tight ring of muscle slide up her legs, her feet and shins greeted by hot cloud-like softness. She could feel the ring stretch more tightly as it pushed up to her waist until it met Alexa’s lips. The ring tightened and relaxed briefly and she heard a muffled moan through Alexa’s cheeks

Francesca sucked in a sharp breath, “Oh! Goddess I need her inside me… all the way… this feels sooo gooood,” she could barely hold herself back from crying out as she felt Mandy’s legs move inside her.

Alexa pulled her lips back up Mandy a little then used them to push her once again, sliding her deeper into Francesca’s hungry backside. As Alexa’s lips reached Francesca’s now tightly stretched anus, she pulled back a second time, up to Mandy’s neck and pushed against her shoulders with her lips. She slid into Francesca smoothly, slowing as her shoulders stretched the tight sphincter as far as it would go.

Mandy could feel Alexa pressing more firmly until, with a sudden release of pressure, Francesca’s anus slipped over her shoulders and closed firmly around her neck, the hot soft walls surrounding her small form, her legs now sunk deep into Francesca’s body.

Alexa pulled back, sucking briefly as her lips slipped over and off Mandy’s head. It was a very strange sight before her, Francesca’s smooth backside with Mandy’s head poking out from the middle, a slightly wrinkled pink ring a halo around her.

“Ready?” she asked Mandy, with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Before Mandy could answer, Francesca called over her shoulder, “Fuck yes! Get her in there and … and let me finish!”

“Do as the lady demands,” Mandy said, feeling the tight sphincter around her neck tweak briefly in response to her wriggling her body inside.

Francesca lowered herself so her chest was on the bed, leaving her hands free to move down on her crotch, where she started to masturbate herself.

Alexa came forward again and teased her tongue around the outside of Mandy’s head, stroking the tight ring and being rewarded with a sharp breath from Francesca. She planted her mouth over Mandy again and pushed her tongue firmly onto the top of her head. Francesca relaxed for a briefly moment and Mandy’s head slipped smoothly down into her rectum. Alex kept pushing, inserting her tongue after her, pressing her deeper still, until Francesca’s gut pulled her hungrily away. Alexa felt the ring of muscle tighten firmly around her tongue and Francesca started bucking her hips. She pressed her face firmly into her backside to avoid losing her position, pushing her tongue in as hard as she could.

“Ah aah aaah AH AAAAHH HUUUUUUuuugh….” Francesca cried out, followed by heavy panting as she caught her breath.

Mandy felt Francesca’s climax as a sort of soft shaky muscle spasm that moved all around her. When it passed, she wondered how deep into her new fiancée she was. It was very hot and extremely soft, gut noises surround her, squirking and blipping every few seconds, with a hint of gentle muscle contraction around her. She had a tiny pocket of air, so she tried to relax, which was pretty easy given how comfortable her surroundings were. As she did so, a funny thought bubbled up in her mind. ‘Last night… I was moments away from entering her gut from the other end. These same soft surroundings would have absorbed me as I finished digesting,’ she pressed her hands out into the slippery gut walls, ‘I wonder if it’s possible for me to go too deep from this end… and get digested that way?’ She quickly added to her own thought, in case her pondering somehow caused it happen, ‘Not that I want to be digested!’

Alexa pulled her tongue free and watched as Francesca’s anus closed up into a small wrinkled knot. Just below, her pink lipped vagina was spread slightly and dripping wet.

“Well, that was quick!” she exclaimed.

Francesca struggled to reply between panting, “That was absofuckingamazing… I just… when she sank… deeper, wriggling and… just…” she suddenly gasped and let out a small moan, “Haaaah… I can feel her moving… deep inside!”

Alexa grinned, “I thought you’d like it. However… it’s time to get her out, she doesn’t have a lot of air. Also… it’s my turn.”

Francesca lifted herself up into a kneeling position, hovering her backside in the air a little. A look of concentration crossed her face, her anus pushing out slightly as she strained. She sucked in a sharp breath as she felt her sphincter squeeze open around Mandy’s head. She kept the pressure up and the rest of Mandy quickly slipped smoothly out of her and onto the bed, slick with slippery mucus.

Mandy rolled onto her side and wiped her face on the blanket, took a deep breath, then rolled back, looking directly up at the anus she’d just slid out of, “Well, your backside was certainly hungry!” She exclaimed.

Francesca moved herself around, leaning down towards Mandy, “It was, and it very much enjoyed swallowing you down,” she leaned down and planted a kiss over Mandy’s face, “Now though, I think its Alexa’s turn to have some breakfast. Shall we?”

Mandy sat up and waved Francesca to come closer. She did so and Mandy whispered into her ear.

Her eyes lit up, “Ooh, I like the way you think,” and she quickly opened her mouth and dropped it over Mandy, pulling her whole body in.

“Hey! No fair!” Alexa exclaimed, “Don’t you dare swallow!”

Francesca brought her face up to Alexa’s, her cheeks sticking out slightly to accommodate Mandy’s body without her touching her throat, which would certainly have resulted in her going back down to where she’d almost been digested the previous night.

Francesca grabbed the back of Alexa’s head and pulled her into a kiss. As their lips parted, the top half of Mandy slipped out between their lips and into Alexa’s mouth. Staying locked in a tight kiss, the two of them wrestled gently with Mandy’s body. Francesca toyed with her legs, massaging the tip of her tongue now and then against her tiny vagina. Alexa let Mandy lay on her tongue, undulating it under her, feeling her tiny nipples rub against it. After a while, Francesca put a hand down and started massaging Alexa’s clit, which was slick and hot already. As she did so she felt Alexa pull Mandy away into her mouth, ushering her towards her throat with gentle sucking and wriggling of her tongue.

As the last of Mandy left her mouth, Francesca quickly lay down on her back in front of Alexa, grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her forward until her crotch sat on her mouth and her tongue pushed into her. Alexa gyrated her hips, pressing herself firmly onto the face below her.

Mandy found herself with the now familiar sight of Alexa’s throat, pink and shiny with wet saliva. She could tell Alexa was holding herself back, her tongue now motionless under her. She snaked a hand down between her legs and started working on herself, her anticipation growing as more and more saliva built up around her.

It didn’t take long, once Alexa felt Mandy’s rhythmic motion in her mouth, she couldn’t hold back. Her head tipped back a little, her tongue pulled up and the tight hard sensation of Mandy slipping into her neck followed. She gulped hard and Mandy glided easily down, much more easily than the first or second time. The tightness slipped down and into her chest, and moments later, her stomach fluttered with the sensation of being filled by her fiancée.

Alexa’s stomach greeted Mandy with a loud grumble as she was squeezed in. She noticed it was a little tighter than before, and perhaps a little hotter. It was certainly noisier. ‘I guess she’s hungry in the morning’ she mentally noted to herself, pleased with the idea that she was satisfying that hunger, if only briefly.

Not wanting to miss the opportunity, she pressed her knees out against the slippery stomach walls, pushed one hand out in front of her face to hold back the stomach lining that kept squeezing in over her face and used her free hand to masturbate.

She could feel Alexa gyrating her hips on the outside, her surroundings jiggling back and forth with consistent timing. The movement, the sounds of Alexa’s body, the heat and tightness all around her, it all added to her sense of arousal and excitement. It didn’t take before she felt the electric tingle of a climax building. Normally a quiet one, she found in the confined and private space of Alexa’s stomach that she could really let loose. She pushed her legs out hard as her back arched in tight ecstasy, screaming loudly as bolts of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body.

Alexa herself was feeling a build-up, her crotch feeling hot and sensitive as Francesca worker under and in her, but when she felt Mandy press her stomach so firmly and actually heard the muffled cries come from inside herself, the tingle like a small electric shock leapt through her in an instant. Her whole body shuddered and she ground her crotch firmly onto Francesca’s face, a long drawn out moan escaping her lips, before she fell backwards onto the bed panting, Francesca’s head held between her thighs, as the last small jolts of pleasure fizzled away.

As Mandy lay in her state of post climatic bliss, Alexa’s stomach squeezed in around her, producing a long drawn out groan, as it began to churn. She felt the sway of movement as Alexa moved around. Moments later the stomach walls contracted tightly, spasming a little as it forced her back into the tight sphincter she’d entered through. She was propelled back up, splashing into a sink of warm water, a little spit and stomach fluids following her.

She quickly splashed some water over her face then looked up to Alexa, “Well, that as quicker than I expected...”

Alexa smiled down “What can I say? You were very good inside me.”

“I certainly hope so,” Alexa’s gut squirked in protest of its lost meal, “I think you need to have some breakfast, your stomach doesn’t sound best pleased with losing me.”

“That sounds like a plan. We need to discuss travel plans anyway, before things get any more complicated.”

“Travel plans?” Mandy asked, raising her eyebrows questioningly.

“Yep, we’ll need to head back to the capital to make the marriage official as soon as possible, before my mother gets wind of what’s going on.”

Alexa carefully scooped Mandy up and held her to her chest.

Speaking from between her breasts, Mandy persevered with her line of questioning.

“Wait, so you’ll bring ME to the capital? I don’t have the documents or anything, and they take ages to sort out.”

“It’ll be fiiiine, you’ll be a guest of the royal family, remember?”

Mandy frowned, not completely convinced it was really that simple, “Sure, I guess.”

“Right, let’s get dressed, I’ll swing past the human dorms so you can freshen up and grab some cloths. We best swing by the University café for breakfast, if I have to wait too long I fear I may have to reacquaint you with my stomach!”

“We wouldn’t want that now, would we?” though Mandy realised she had made the statement sound far more like a question than she should have. She quickly tried to cover it, making it a joke, “I would be the best breakfast you’d ever had, I reckon I’d keep you satisfied until well into the afternoon!”

Alexa couldn’t help imagining it, the satisfied full sensation of Mandy in her stomach, not just briefly for sex, but all day, while she was going about her usual daily activities. No one would know what was happening inside her, her body eventually absorbing Mandy completely. It was an oddly appealing thought, briefly, before the more rational part of her mind kicked the idea aside.

“Oh I bet you would, but I’ve no intention of losing you now, especially not as a convenient breakfast! Come on let’s get going.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7157