Is This Just Fantasy? by The Micro Giant
Summary:

What would you do if you woke up  to find that your best friend is a giant and is using your city, your world as her personal plaything? Every single day. Your friend seems to have the power to alter the world around her, but is it real or an illusion?

 

This is the story of a boy being pulled into the games his best friend plays by changing the size of herself and others. All for her pleasure. 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 21942 Read: 133230 Published: January 06 2018 Updated: April 04 2024
Story Notes:

I have a few things planned out but am open for suggestions. This will be more spur of the moment for when it's written and updated.

1. Morning Routine by The Micro Giant

2. The Wheels on the Bus by The Micro Giant

3. Physical Education by The Micro Giant

4. Goddess in the Streets by The Micro Giant

5. Homework by The Micro Giant

6. Advanced Physical Education by The Micro Giant

7. Whose Fantasy Is This? by The Micro Giant

8. That's Whose Fantasy This Is. by The Micro Giant

Morning Routine by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

I have a few things planned out but am open for suggestions. This will be more spur of the moment for when it's written and updated.

The ground of the city only rumbled for a second before an Earth-shattering boom swept through the city as buildings erupted downtown. Panicked citizens looked up at the rising dust cloud in awe as a shadowy figure loomed in the haze, rising from the epicenter of the blast, where an expensive apartment building once stood. The dust settled and the form of a young woman of about 18 years of age sat bent at the waist, he knees splayed and her forearms resting on the ground before her, supporting her massive weight. The city paused, in awe of this auburn haired beauty that dominated the skyline. She was absolutely massive; the tallest building likely came up to her smallest toe. The earth shook once more as she leaned back, stretching in the cool morning sun. She raised her arms above her head and yawn, the force of the sound causing the buildings nearest her to shake and tremble. As she raised herself up, the people saw that the young giantess seemed to be drowsy and half asleep as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her left hand.

 

The people of the city saw that she was wearing a simple white t-shirt, several sizes too large and nothing else. The T-Shirt came to just above her knees, covering her privates from any unwanted gazes. Well, at least it would were she not large enough to crush a city block under her big toe. Her most private parts were in plain view of all beneath her.

 

“Good morning, guys,” She said, drowsily as she stretched her back, her bountiful chest now straining against the fabric of her shirt. She ran a hand through her tangled, messy bed hair and shook her head slightly. A long strand of her auburn hair shook loose and drifted across the city before landing on lane of traffic, the weight of a single hair crushing the weaker vehicles while denting and compacting the sturdier ones. It didn’t matter; none of them were going anywhere.

 

The girl slid her right leg forward, crushing the already demolished buildings beneath her even more. The ground cracked as she applied pressure to her leg and arms, pushing herself up to stand. She finished stretching and spread her legs, placing her hands on her hips and looking down at the city spread out below her.  Nearly the entire city had a perfect view between her legs and beneath the hem of her shirt. Her folds were already glistening in the cool morning air.

 

“I’m not really a morning person, so it’s good to have something to help wake you up. Some people like coffee or juice in the mornings, I prefer …physical stimulation.” She said, smiling lightly. “I do love my morning routine though. Let’s have some fun.”

 

With that, she took a step forward to an undisturbed portion of the city and dropped down, crushing it underneath her pert ass. She spread her legs, bending them at the knees and looked down at the portion of the sprawling metropolis beneath her. Her shirt had rolled up slightly when she sat down, now bunched up just above her waist, putting her rapidly moistening and warming pussy on display for all those trapped between her legs. She slowly slid her left hand under her shirt and started massaging her right breast while her right index finger started sliding around her folds and rubbing firmly, her juices coating her finger.

She gasped slightly and shuddered with pleasure once her finger found her clit. She smiled down at the city and reached out with her now free left hand and scooped up a handful of the city, ripping it up foundation and all. The people unfortunate enough to be on the streets had little time to react as they were already fleeing in panic. Her fingers curled up around the edges of the lifted ground, rising far into the sky. They were thrown to the ground by the pressure of her raising the cityscape to her glistening monds. She held her breath lightly as she titled her hand and watched the tiny buildings, cars, and people rain from the side of her hand and land on her warm, wet pussy.

She moaned, her whole body shaking as she dropped more tiny people onto her. For the tiny people that survived the landing, their new environment was alien and terrifying. The ground was covered in a thick slime that trapped all of them where they stood as more people and debris rained down from above. The people were insignificant to her but the power she held over them was obviously intoxicating to her. Her free hand spread her lips, causing the people on them to slide and fall, becoming more mired in her juices. Many tinies found themselves fighting to avoid drowning in her fluids. With her lips now spread, the people remaining on her hand saw deep into the chasmous abyss of her vagina. Without warning she turned her hand completely and dropped the remaining people and pieces of city deep inside of her. She let her lips snap shut and began to slide her fingers in and out of herself, kneading the chunks of city into her inner folds. She began to slide her fingers in and out, faster and faster, her free hand pulled her shirt off, revealing her body in its fully glory. She then reached out and began grabbing fistful after fistful of city and dumping them all over her naked body.

 

The people who landed between or on her breasts were disorientated to say the least. As they tried to recover they found themselves unable to stand or even move due to the pounding of her massive heart and her heavy lustful breathing. She began to sweat heavily as she continued to please herself. The sweat rolled down her body, beads of sweat larger than buildings rolled over and consumed countless people as they fought to swim through the trails of sweat on her body in an attempt to save themselves. The girl began to buck her hips, raising her massive ass into the air before slamming it back down as she writhed atop the city. Countless people were crushed beneath her as she moved to a different spot each time. Then, without warning she began to grow once more.

 

As her pleasure seemed to grow, so did her height. She dominated the skyline before, now she consumed it. Helicopters that had been observing her now crashed into parts of her heaving body as it expanded too quickly for them to avoid. She groaned in frustration as the people were now far too small for her to even feel. She leaned forward and spread her pussy open once more with her left hand and reached out with her right and began raking chunks of the city towards her cleft, shoving them inside. She looked down and saw the mitelike remains of the city clinging to her heaving breasts, trapped in the sweat. She grabbed her left breast and raised it to her mouth and began sucking and chewing lightly on her own nipple as her other hand thrust in and out of her furiously. Suddenly she arced her head back and shouted at the top of her lungs, deafening every creature for miles. With a mighty roar she came, her juices flooded past her fingers, filling the tiny minute city beneath her. She laid back, her back crashing to the ground with the force of a meteor. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath in the afterglow.

 

From my perspective atop the roof of a building between her legs, all I could see was the colossal cunt of Kelly, my best and closest friend, reaching far into the sky, twitching as a lake’s worth of cum poured out from between her legs, flooding the city around me. Waves of her gooey fluids crashed against the building I was on, threatening to topple it from the force. It nearly reached the rooftop. I stood in awe and terror as my friend’s scent filled the world around me. No, it dominated the world. I was knocked on my ass as the ground shook once more and she sat up. She looked down on the remains of the city, I could barely see past her breasts to her flushed face. The entire city was probably only barely twice as large as her foot now.  

 

She stood up, quivering on unsteady legs as she rose to tower nearly directly over me. Fortunately I was already flat on my back so I only had to look straight up to see Kelly’s massive pussy and ass dominating my vision. Her left hand slid down her body and took one last lingering trace around her pussy, dislodging a massive drop of cum that fell straight down towards me.

 

I jumped up, soaked and looked around in a panic, before realizing that I was lying in my own bed, soaked in sweat. I swung my legs off the bed, trying to catch my breath. I look over at the clock to see that I had an hour and a half to get ready for school.

 

“Mike! Hurry up! You don’t want to miss your train.” My mother shouted from down the hall.

 

Forty minutes later, I’m showered, cleaned, fed and still trying to clear that strange dream from my head. I say my goodbyes to my folks and open the front door to my apartment just in time to see the door apart from me open up. I tense instinctually from terror as I hear a familiar voice say “See you later, guys!”

 

Kelly comes out into the hall and runs up to hug me, nearly jumping with energy.

“Mike!” She says, practically jumping to hug me, she’s around 5’3, so I tower over her by a foot. “How’re you today? You seem really tense, big guy.”

 

She ended the hug and stepped back from me. I shook my head, clearing it, trying to forget my dream as we started walking down the hall together.

 

“Yeah, I had an uh… very weird dream. Nightmare.” I said, pressing the call button on the elevator. “You seem pretty peppy this morning.”

The ding of the elevator let us know it had arrived. We stepped through and pressed the button for the lobby. The doors were sliding closed as she replied.

“Yeah, I just really love my morning routine!”

 

The Wheels on the Bus by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Please let me know what type of content you'd like to see.

Chapter 2

 

After a short train ride, Kelly and I were now seated together on the bus to school. I was sitting next to the window and she had the aisle seat. I had spent most of the morning so far trying to avoid talking to or even looking at Kelly. The image of her standing above the city, destroying it for her pleasure, was burned into my brain. I leaned my head against the glass, pretending to be half asleep. Kelly had tried to spark up conversation a few times, but my silence seemed to have discouraged her from trying to figure out what’s bothering me.

 

I felt bad, I truly did. She could tell something was eating at me but I was being a dick about it. I just couldn’t explain to her what had happened or why I was acting this way. She’d think I was crazy or a pervert for having such a strange dream about her. So, instead of talking, she was curled up in her side of the seat, leaning against the armrest with her feet tucked up under her, I noticed that she was wearing  flip flops today. She likely had her stockings and school shoes in her bag. Our school required us to wear uniforms and she hated the clunky black shoes the girls had to wear. Their uniform was a white button up shirt with an optional black blazer. They were required to wear a red and black plaid skirt. She seemed lost in thought, looking out the window opposite us. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I’d make it up to her later when I was over that weirdness.

 

Just as I was getting comfortable I was launched forward out of my seat into the back of the seat in front of me. I clambered up to my seat and immediately looked over to Kelly to see if she was okay. She wasn’t. She was gone! I scrambled to my feet calling out her name, my shouts being drowned out by the cries and shouts of confusion of the dozen other people on the bus. I looked to the front to see the bus driving slumped over the wheel and the windshield cracked and dented. We had hit something.

 

The view out the front was filled with a peach colored wall. I slowly made my way to the front of the bus. Only myself and a shorter African American man had moved towards the driver in the confusion.

“What did we hit?” I asked.

“I don’t know. That pink wall just appeared from nowhere.” He replied as he checked the diver’s pulse.  The driver was a heavyset guy in his late 50’s, my first thought was maybe he had a heart attack or stroke and we hit something. “Pulse is strong, he’s just unconscious.  Probably a concussion.”

“How can you tell?” I asked nervously. There was a strange smell seeping into the bus. I also realized that I couldn’t hear any other traffic. My skin started getting chills as I started to realize what was happening.

“I was an army medic. You okay, man?” He asked as he looked at me. “You’re as pale as a sheet.”

 

Before I could reply a woman a few rows behind us screamed in terror. I looked out the window to see the pink wall rise up and drop with a devastating crash. A series of other crashes shook the ground, causing us to drop to the floor of the bus. It kept going. Rise and crash. Rise and crash. I gripped the dash of the bus and pulled myself up, looking out the smashed windshield only to see the underside of Kelly’s toes, drumming on the ground in front of us. She was massive, but she wasn’t a giant. We were tiny this time. She seemed to be sitting on a bench rising high above us. She leaned forward, smiling.

 

I looked out the window and saw that we were on a dingy blue surface. It was then that it struck me. We were in the print of her big toe on her flip flop. A wet grinding noise roared through the air as her foot slid forward towards us on the flip flop. The tip of her toe gently tapped the front of the bus, rocking it. She tapped it again, this time angling it so that the overhang of the nail crashed into the windshield. When the toe retreated, it pulled the windshield with it. The sweet scent of her foot lotion seeped into the now open window, filling the bus. I was so close to her that I could see the oil seeping down her big toe. The ridges were defined enough for my forearm to fit in between. She drummed her toes again, now the scent was mixed with a salty spicy smell of her sweat. Each tap of the toe sent gusts of air into the bus.

 

The people in the bus were freaking out. I was so scared that I was just kneeling there at the front of the bus, numb at the sight of my best friends toe dominating the sky. She could probably crush three buses under that toe. A woman, perhaps the one that screamed earlier, screamed at us as she managed to rip open the door to the bus. She leapt out the opening and landed on the sole of the flip flop. Where did she think she was going? Did she not know where we are?

 

 A giggle thundered through the air. I looked up to see Kelly lick one of her fingers and reach down, gently poking the woman with it. The woman became instantly mired in the thick saliva, continuing to scream as she was lifted to the sky. Kelly lifted the tiny woman to her eyes, scrutinizing her little toy so hard that she went cross-eyed. It’d be comical to someone normal sized. This cute girl staring at her fingertip so hard she went cross-eyed. Kelly smiled and quicker than lighting her tongue darted out and scooped the tiny woman from the finger and disappeared back into her mouth.

 

Kelly looked down at the bus and stuck her tongue out like a child. The woman wasn’t there. Kelly then reached down with that same finger and launched it out at us, going “Boop.”

 

The finger impacted the bus so hard and quickly that it dented the roof. Her nail even sliced through a chunk of the bus, nearly impaling a man who was huddled under a seat.

“Hmm…it’s almost time for school. What should I do with you guys? I would eat you, but you’ve been down near my toes this whole time. Ugh.” She sighed in frustration, the wind from her mouth actually causing the bus to rock back some. “Decisions like this as such pains in the ass…”

 

Her face lit up in excitement as a coy smile spread across her face. She reached down and picked up the tiny bus. She raised us up to her face and winked.

 

“You’re gonna get to touch something most guys would kill for.” She was about to lower the bus but stopped for a moment before adding “And Mike, nothing personal. Yeah you were being an ass, but this is just a stress relief. I don’t know why I’m even bothering. You won’t remember!” She said with a laugh as she lowered the bus to the wooden seat of the bench.

 

She then stood to her full height, turning so her skirt covered ass blocked out the light, covering us in a shadow. She cocked her head back to look over her shoulder and smiled down at us. She flipped the back of the skirt up a bit revealing her smooth, firm ass. Her cheeks were barely covered by the tiny black panties she wore. I felt myself blush awkwardly as I slumped to the floor of the bus, knowing that her ass would be the last thing I see.

 

She blew us a kiss and dropped to the bench.

 

The bus hit a bump and I snapped forward, Kelly tapping me on my shoulder. I looked over at her in confusion. She was getting ready to stand as our bus approached its stop a block from our school.

 

“You ready to go, Mike?” She asked, cocking her head a little at me, apparently confused at my confusion.

 

“Yeah, sure…” I replied, grabbing our bags from the overhead bin. I had to stop these weird dreams somehow. Maybe it’s something I ate? Some medicine?

 

I passed her bag over to her. She dropped it at the last second. As she bent over to retrieve it from the aisle, the hem of her skirt was caught on the armrest, causing it to slide up revealing her panties to me. The same panties from my dream.

 

“Oops!” Kelly said in embarrassment, standing straight up instantly, pulling the skirt back into place. She turned to me, asking nervously, “You didn’t see anything did you?”

 

Her expression changed from embarrassment to concern as she saw the look of horror on my face. Likely the same I wore when she raised the bus to her face. Recognition seemed to flash across her face for a moment. Only a moment, then she dismissed it.

 

“You know, it’s rude to ogle a girl?” She said sternly.

 

“Yeah, uh, sorry.” I replied, feeling my face flush. “Let’s uh, get to school, Kel.”

 

I slid past her and walked off the bus with her. We walked in silence that last block towards the school, other students filling the sidewalk as well. A sea of white and black shirts, with us in the middle.

 

“I hate our uniforms.” Kelly groaned at the school gate as she slipped her flip flops on and pulled on the thick black stockings and clunky shoes. “Everything we wear is so boring.”

 

“Those panties didn’t seem boring,” I teased, trying to feel more like myself.

 

“Ass.” She spat as she buckled her left shoe. “I’ll make sure you never get to see it again.” She shot with a grin. “What would you do then?”

 

“Oh… I’d be crushed,” I said, laughing awkwardly at a joke that she wouldn’t get. It was only a dream after all. A dream and a weird coincidence.

 

She paused while pulling on the right shoe. She looked at me suspiciously.

“Odd choice of words, Mike.” She said slowly. “Meet me after second period before gym. I want to check something with you. Just trust me, please?”

 

She knew. It wasn’t a dream, was it? If it was true, why should I trust her? She’s killed me twice in one day! But she couldn’t do that. She was my best friend. I was so confused, so many emotions coursed through me, it was almost overwhelming. It had to a coincidence. There’s no way. There was only one way to find out.

 

“Ok, Kel.”

 

End Notes:

I hope you're enjoying this so far! The next chapter will likely have some one on one time with Kelly and Mike. I really want to flesh them out more in the next chapter. Let me know what you'd like to see later!

Physical Education by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

This one is a bit longer than the others, mainly because it has more dialogue and descriptions. I really wanted to flesh things out more. I hope you enjoy!

I don’t remember the first two periods of school. It was like I was in a fog all morning. My mind was basically consumed by the events of the morning. I’d only been awake for about five hours now and it had been one of the strangest days of my life so far. The last five minutes of second period seemed to stretch on for an eternity. I was out the door before the bell had finished ringing, walking as quickly as I could towards the gym. Kelly and I had different schedules. The only overlap was that we shared gym at third period and both had Music Theory as the last class of the day.

 

I walked so fast to the gym that I reached the hallway outside the doors to the boys and girls locker rooms long before anyone else. Well, almost anyone. I was standing outside the doors, pacing back and forth when the door to the girl’s locker room burst open and a hand gripped my right arm and pulled me through. I spun and saw Kelly smirking up at me.

 

“Kelly, what the hell?” I whispered, realizing I was in the entranceway to the girl’s locker room.

 

“Scared, ya, didn’t I?” She asked leaning towards, jutting her hips out and shaking them a little. “The question is,” She began, straightening up, “is this the first time I’ve scared you today or the third?”

 

“So it was real.” I said, stepping back from her.

 

“Was what real?” She asked, pretending to act innocent.

 

“Kelly, please, no games.” I asked closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the wall.

 

“Awe, but I like games. Be they big, or small.” Kelly replied with a giggle.

 

It was strange, her voice seemed louder. Further away. I opened my eyes to see Kelly leaning over me, looking down at me, grinning from ear to ear. She’d shrunk me!

 

“Kelly! What the hell?” I shouted in fear, falling on my ass and scrambling backwards.

 

“Oh, hush, you. Now come here. I have to get changed for PE.” Kelly said, reaching down and scooping me up into her hands.

 

Her fingers wrapped around me, each was far larger than I. I’m guessing she had shrunk me to an inch in size.

 

“If we hurry, we can get changed before the others get here,” Kelly said, dropping me onto a bench near a locker. She sat her bag next to me, the weight of a simple satchel that she carries around school so effortlessly caused a tremor to shake the bench, knocking me from my feet.

 

I shouted up at her, but she ignored me as she leaned over me and opened up her locker. I saw that she had untucked her shirt and could see up it at her firm stomach. I blushed a little and looked away as she began unbuttoning the shirt.

 

“Modest, huh? Such a gentleman. From what I gathered, you’ve seen far more than just my breasts today, Mike.” She said as I heard the rustle of her shirt passing overhead and being placed in the locker. “How long have you…known?”

 

“Just this morning.” I shouted up to her, still not wanting to look. I heard another rustle as she put on her gym shirt.

 

“You can turn around, little guy, I have a shirt on.”

I turned back towards her and saw that she did. A white t-shirt with our school’s red logo over her heart, well rather the swell of her breast. She moved her bag and sat down next to me, leaning down and unbuckling her school shoes. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body. It was then that I realized how cold I was.

“How long have you been doing…this?” I asked slowly, still trying to prevent myself from panicking. “How have you been doing this?”

 

“I dunno. A while. I found out I could do it a few years ago. Like I can alter my size and the size of other things. Make different sized things appear. The first time it happened I panicked. I was daydreaming about how cool it’d be to be a hundred feet tall. The next thing I know, I am in the middle of Chicago, bare as the day I was born. We don’t even live in Chicago! So I accidentally wrecked part of the city and somehow WILLED myself back to normal. I was freaking out, waiting for it to be on the news or something, but nothing. No one knew or remembered. So I started experimenting. I can will things to change size and stuff and when I want it to end I just will things back to normal. It’s like I make a pocket reality or something. Oh! That’s an interesting idea. I could shrink the universe and put it in my pocket someday.”

 

During her story, she and put on her socks. Now she was standing to pull down her skirt. The gust of air caused from it falling nearly blew me over.

 

“But you’re killing people!” I shouted.

 

She turned to pull her shorts on, her pantie clad rear hovering over me, threatening to crush me should she lose her balance.

“Did they? You’re not dead. If I reset everything, did it ever even happen? Was it ever real? I could squish you right now and reform you. But I don’t want to.” She finished, letting the elastic band of her gym shorts snap into place around her hips. “Look, if I actually hurt people I wouldn’t do it. I get to have my fun and it doesn’t matter. No one knows. Well, except for you now.”

 

“Why do I remember?” I asked as she sat down, her massive ass swell out as it compressed to support her weight. The small gym shorts did little to hide her…assets.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s because we’re so close?” She asked sliding her shoes on. “You are my best friend after all.”

 

“Best friend? You shrunk me! Twice!”

“That you know of,” she replied stamping her foot down into a tennis shoe that could crush a school bus.

“Why do you do it though? Why use people for your own pleasure. Why use me?” I asked as she started to tie her hair back.

 

“You’re eighteen too, Mike. You should know how crazy these hormones get! I’m just always so horny and frustrated and these powers just give me the perfect release. It’s my deepest fetish. Do you know how amazing it is to live out your greatest fantasy whenever you want?” She looked more excited than I’d ever seen her. As if she’d been waiting to talk to someone about this for years. It was almost enough to make me forgive her. Almost.

 

The door to the locker room creaked open. I could hear the thunderous voices of countless girls giggling and chattering and stomping their way into the locker room. I looked up at Kelly, concerned that one of these massive schoolgirls could crush me without even knowing. Kelly smirked down at me for a moment, as if she was considering the same thing. That look lasted only for a moment before her hand swooped down and scooped me up. The first of the girls were entering the locker room. Kelly looked at me and a devilish grin and slid me down her top, snug between her large breasts that were constrained tightly by her top and sports bra. The light was dimmed through the fabric of her shirt. The first thing that struck me was the heat. It was hot and sweaty between her breasts. I wasn’t breathing air, I was breathing her. The air was thick with the light lotions and perfumes she used, along with the sweat that had built up over the day so far. She turned to face the other girls and the world shook as her breasts heaved with their own momentum barely contained by the sports bra.

 

“Kelly! You’re here early!” I heard one of the girls say, though she was muffled through the fabric and flesh of Kelly. Kelly’s voice, however, was not muffled.

 

“Well, early birds and worms, or whatever,” Kelly’s voice felt like thunder. I felt her more than heard her. It was truly humbling how the voice and heartbeat of my friend could shake my entire body. “I’ll see you guys outside, I have to run to the little girl’s room first.”

 

With that she walked out of the main locker room to the bathroom and went inside, locking herself in a stall. She reached down and her fingers fumbled around in her cleavage before pulling me out. She cupped her hands and held me out above her chest, lowering her face so we could speak.

 

“You know, I’m kind of excited about this. It’s actually really cool to have a friend I can share this with. I have no idea why you are starting to remember things. Maybe it’s because I love you so much?” She froze for a moment, embarrassment washing across her face.

“You love me?” I asked, taken off guard.

 

“Well, you know, as my best friend.” Her face flushed with embarrassment. All of the control over the situation she seemed to have had suddenly vanished.  “I mean you’re cute, but I don’t like see you as a romantic whatever. You know?” She asked, getting flustered.

 

I began laughing. It was funny watching her try and whisper and panic at the same time.

 

“What?” She asked, pouting.

 

“Nothing, it’s just I saw you destroy the city this morning and now you’re flustered trying to explain how you love me as a friend. It’s funny. I feel the same way about you though, friend, so don’t worry.” She looked relieved at my words. That relief immediately vanished as I added “Well, I did. Now I’m honestly kinda scared.”

 

“Why are you scared of me, Mike?” She asked, nervous. She seemed scared. Small.

 

“Why? Why do you think?” I asked incredulously, my voice cracking a little. “You killed me with a building sized glob of cum this morning and with your ass two hours later. I don’t understand and it scares me. You’re my best friend and I do love you, but I am scared of you.”

 

“You know I’d never actually hurt you. You survived ‘dying’ twice today, remember?” I didn’t like the mocking emphasis she put on dying.

 

“So, are you going to stop doing this?” I asked, exasperated. It still astounded me that I was sitting in her massive hands like this.

 

“Are you kidding?” She asked with a light chuckle.

 

Oh thank god. She’s on the same page as me. She gently and reassuringly rubbed my head with a finger.

 

“My best friend is caught up and is the only person who can to remember all of the weird and perverted things I could ever use my powers to do to the world. Even if playing like that didn’t feel so good, I’d still do it anyway just to mess with you.”

 

“Heh?” I replied flatly, causing her to erupt into a fit of laughter.

 

“Don’t worry, little guy, we’re going to have so much fun together. I promise. Well, okay, maybe it will be more fun for me. Just think of it as payback for all of the teasing you’ve given me over the years.” She stood up from the toilet and gripped me between three fingers of her right hand. “Now, we have gym class. Well, I do. But don’t worry, after I have my fun I’ll reset things and everyone will think you were in class all along! Handy, right? And don’t worry about trying to understand my powers, you’ll get abreast of them soon enough.”

 

She giggled at her bad joke as she lowered me to her top as her free hand pulled back the collar. Without another word she slid me down between her breasts and let the shirt snap back. She patted her chest and then adjusted her breasts, squeezing them together a little with her hands before opening the door and rejoining the other girls.

 

I was thankful that it was only in the 70’s today so she wasn’t sweating too heavily when she walked outside. It seems that class was being out on the athletics fields instead of in the gym today. Every step she took caused her chest to shift slightly. Kelly was fairly well endowed so when her breasts shifted and slid against each other, it was a noticeable occurrence for a one inch tall man trapped between them. I struggled to get free but was pinned too tightly between them. The sweat and oils of her body caused me to slide between the breasts as she walked so I wasn’t in a static position. I was getting a little sick to my stomach. My clothes were now soaked through from her sweat and she hadn’t even started exercising yet. If it thought this was bad, I knew it would get worse when the coach announced that everyone would be running today.

 

After a few minutes of standing around Kelly began walking. The world shifted dramatically and I could feel myself falling as she leaned forward. I was still pinned between her breasts but the motion felt like I was on a theme park ride that was dropping. She was getting into position to start running. Her hands touching the ground. I heard the starter pistol fire and then a jolt as Kelly launched herself forward in a sprint.

 

The world was constantly tumbling around me. I found myself rolling between her breasts as they heaved about from her running. This wasn’t a sprint either. It was a two mile run. For some students it’d be a half mile run and a mile and a half walk, but not Kelly. She was competitive. She would run at a steady pace the entire time. It was something I normally admired her for, but now I was cursing her for. She was perspiring heavily now. Beads of sweat the size of beach balls rained down and splashed and sloshed around me. I kept my mouth shut so as not to consume any of it. Her breasts were heating up drastically too. Her heart was pounding like far off explosions at a military bombing range. Her breathing was starting to get heavy as she sucked in countless gallons of air and shot it back out, causing her chest to rise and fall apart from the churning momentum her breasts bouncing while she ran. I found myself so slick with sweat that I started to slip down. I panicked. I could fall out from under her shirt!

 

I tried to get a grip on the large, wet breasts, but couldn’t. Suddenly I was falling! I slid down her chest and abdomen before gripping onto the belly button piercing she’d gotten for her eighteenth birthday. She had a small stud and chain there that I wrapped my arms and legs around. The chain swung with the momentum of her body and my added weight. I heard a raspy giggle. She could feel me. She knew exactly where I was. I would curse her if I wasn’t so preoccupied with hanging on. Suddenly she picked up speed! I felt her shifting direction and heard her grunt with exertion and for a moment she was airborne. Then she came crashing down. The force of her landing rippled through her body, causing me to lose my grip and fall down the rest of her stomach.

 

I thought I’d die but I was instead caught in a net of fabric. I looked around and saw that I was wedged between fabric that was bouncing me off of her stomach and her bare skin. Ever step she took caused me to bounce between fabric and her heaving stomach. She had tucked in her shirt. She did it so I wouldn’t fall! I would never admit it to her but apart from the heat and dampness being bounced around down here was actually fun. It reminded me of when I was a kid in gym when we’d have the large parachute and someone would get in the middle and all of the other kids with lift and bounce them with it.

 

She continued to run for what seemed like an eternity before slowing to a stop. She bent over, likely with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. As she did, I slid down the new slope of her shit and slammed into the underside of her left breast. She straightened back up and took a deep breath. As she did, the breast settled down on top of me, pinning me beneath it. I was trapped in her sticky sweat beneath her underboob!

 

“Kelly! What the hell!?” I shouted.

 

“What was that?” a strange voice asked.

 

“I didn’t hear anything,” Kelly quickly replied, crossing her arms over her chest, placing more weight onto me.

 

I squirmed and tried to push the breast off only to find that it seemed to be getting bigger. No. She was shrinking me more! I’m guessing she stopped shrinking me at about half an inch in height. I was completely trapped in the crevasse of skin under her breast now. She kept me there for the rest of PE. It was less violent of a place than any she had put me so far during class. For some reason the momentum wasn’t as powerful. Maybe it was my smaller size? The heat was the worst part by far. It was far hotter under her breasts than between them. Her body was radiating heat now.

 

Fresh air hit me when she slid her shirt and sports bra off, causing the breast to lift slightly before crashing back down on me. I heard a squeak and the sound of water rushing. Girls were giggling and chatting around us. The shower. She was in the showers. With me! Her breast vibrated as the water hit it. She took a deep breath and sighed in relief as the water washed over her. She slid a hand under her breast and scooped me out with a finger. I was lifted to her face and saw strands of her auburn hair plastered to her face, dripping with water.

 

“Shh!” She hissed at me before dropping me into a small cubby in the wall used to hold soap. Her bottle of body wash was beside me so I ducked behind it. I was out of danger of being washed away. She winked at me before turning around and giving me a nice view of her ass as she bent over to wash her legs. She then stepped to the side, out of view, revealing a view most boys here would kill for. Before me was a steamy shower filled with a dozen naked bodies of some of the hottest girls our age. Part of me felt like a creep for being here, but another part of me hoped I’d never forget this. These women moved about this massive shower, giants, titans, goddesses glistening in the water. I was so small that any of them would mistake me for a bug or a piece of an old soap bar.

 

After a few minutes of showing me this heavenly, forbidden sight, Kelly switched the water to her shower off and scooped me out and sat me in her ear as she wrapped a towel around herself. She collected her things and went to the locker room to get dressed.

 

“Sometimes you have to go through hell to get to heaven, little guy.” She whispered so that only I could hear. She dried her hair and let it drape over her ear, preventing me from seeing anyone in the locker room or them seeing me.

 

After getting dressed she walked out of the locker room and pulled me from her ear. She walked to her locker and opened it, pulling out her phone. This way it looked like she was making a call between PE and lunch.

 

“That wasn’t so bad, was it? Okay, it probably was, but you had to have had some fun, right?” She asked, seeming to be more worried than I expected.

 

It was rough, but I kinda found it fun. Not that I’d tell her. I sat there on the metal of her locker, my soaked clothes clinging to me, and crossed my arms, starring up at her. She scowled down at me, mockingly, and looked up at the mirror and fixed her make up.

 

“I hate having gym mid-day, Mike. But at least we have thirty minutes between it and lunch.” She said, sliding the bag of her dirty gym clothes over me and into the locker. “Tell you what, I’ll grow you back and we’ll grab lunch? Though it could be more fun it I added you to my lunch,” she said, suddenly making a biting motion at me that caught me so off guard I fell on my ass. Again.

 

I clambered to my feet and found myself normal sized in front of my locker, down the hall from Kelly’s. She looked at me and waved with a toothy grin. She shut her locker and began walking towards the cafeteria. I looked myself over in my own locker. I looked as though I’d just showered after PE. My hair was combed; my clothes looked as clean as they were when I got to school.

 

“Hey, Mike, you really tore it up on the track! You made the third fastest time out of the boys!” A classmate of mine said as he walked towards the caf.

 

“Thanks, Jamel. See you at lunch.” I replied.

 

She was right. No one knew I was missing. As far as they knew, I was in class the entire time. I grabbed my bag and began walking to the cafeteria. I was surprised to feel a smile on my face. Maybe Kelly’s powers weren’t that bad after all.

End Notes:

I hope you guys liked it! Please let me know what you think so far and what you'd like to see in the comments!

Goddess in the Streets by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

I have some fun giantess action in this one for you guys! I hope you enjoy! This one's a bit longer than the others, but I hope you enjoy~

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Granted, I guess anything would be uneventful compared to the morning I’d had. Lunch went by as normal. We sat at a table with a bunch of friends and classmates. No one talked about anything big, just the usual school shit. I didn’t see Kelly until the last class of the day. Even then, we barely said a word. It wasn’t until we ran into each other at the gate outside of school that she addressed the elephant in the room.

 

“So, I know you have some more burning questions you want to get off of your chest, so you have until we reach the bus to ask,” She said, turning right from the school gate and started walking at a brisk pace to the bus stop.

 

I groaned and followed, asking “Why’d you shrink me earlier?”

 

“Because it was fun, duh.” She replied. “Also to prove a point. Nothing happened to you, right? Also I wanted to test and make sure that it wasn’t just a fluke. I tried resetting your memory along with everyone else’s but it didn’t take. As far as anyone knows you were in class as normal. Only you and I know the truth.” She said as she smiled a waved at a friend crossing the street. “Do you think you’ll be okay with me ‘having fun’ in that way?” She asked gingerly.

 

“I guess.” I sighed in defeat. I knew how much she enjoyed it and I apparently wouldn’t get permanently hurt by anything she did. I guess I rationalized to myself that there wasn’t any real harm, even if I wasn’t comfortable with it all. Besides I was pretty sure she’d keep doing it anyway. At least by giving consent I keep some level of control. An illusion of control at least. “I don’t know. I mean, I get that no one is really getting hurt, but it still happens. You and I know it happens.”

 

She nodded. “It does happen, but none of them are aware of it. Maybe you staying aware is some sort of unintentional subconscious thing on my part, but it happens nonetheless. I’ve destroyed this city, this world, more ways than I can count. I’ve crushed, fucked, eaten and sneezed it out of existence and always brought it back.”

 

“Wait, you’ve eaten it?” I asked, caught off guard, suddenly remembering her sucking people off of her chest this morning. “Like cannibalism?”

 

“Ugh. It’s called vore, Mike.” She said, rolling her eyes exaggeratedly. “They are totally different things. Besides at that size it wouldn’t really count anyway. And don’t ask me why. I can’t explain it. It’s just…” she paused, a grin twisting the corner of her mouth as she turned to me and wiggled her head a little “kinda hot.” She finished before biting at the air between us so that I could hear the sound of her teeth clicking together loudly.

 

“Okay... settle down, man eater.” I said, stepping away a bit. She started giggled at my joke, seeming very pleased with herself. “So, why did you put me in the shower?”

 

“What? You didn’t like seeing all of those naked girls?” She asked, faking a pout. “Or was it because you had to see me naked too?”

 

“I enjoyed the view, but felt really awkward. Like a creeper, you know?” I tried to explain how indecent I felt invading their privacy.

 

Kelly just shrugged “They’ll never know. It never even happened, technically. Either way, I guess you’re just not much of a vorer.”

 

“A vorer? The eating thing?” I asked, pausing my walk for a second. She walked ahead a step or two before turning back to face me.

 

“Yeah, a vorer. You know, someone who watches others without their permission. Vorer.” She also seemed to realize something wasn’t right in what she was saying. She looked very puzzled towards the ground as her mouth moved silently trying to enunciate the word properly.

 

“You mean voyeur?” I asked, walking past her.

 

“Yeah, that.” She replied catching up to my pace.

 

We were near the bus stop now. Just half a block away. I could see a few people standing around the stop, waiting. Kelly and I rode the city bus because we went to a private high school that was a decent ways away from where we lived. It wasn’t too bad. A half hour on the bus and then a thirty minute train ride back home. We’d been taking this route for the past two and a half years now.

 

“I guess I hadn’t really thought of it.” I tried to defend myself.  What heterosexual high school boy HADN’T thought of being invisible in the girl’s locker room? “Why, do you like it?” I asked, throwing it back to Kelly.

 

“Oh hell yeah.” She replied far more earnestly than I expected. She adjusted the strap on her bag.

 

“Really? Such as and how?” I asked, genuinely curious.

 

“Well, I’ll sometimes shrink myself to spy on others. It’s kinda fun being the small one sometimes. And as for who, oh, loads of people. I’ve spied on cute classmates. Boys and girls,” she added surprisingly quickly, “some celebrities that have come through town. They get up to some weird shit, let me tell you!” She said with a laugh before lowering her voice and adding in an awkward tone “And you…”

 

“Me?” I asked, almost stumbling a little in surprise on the sidewalk. “You’ve been shrunk around me? Did I ever notice?”

 

“Nah. Well, once you did, but you were really kind of boring. Just freaking out about how you were going to find me help. It was kinda cute. Endearing even.” She smiled up at me and gently elbowed me in the ribs. “Honestly the best times were when you were alone. Like when you were browsing your computer at night?”

 

I felt all color drain from my face.

 

“You really like them fit, don’t you?” She asked. I could immediately feel all of the color come back as I started blushing. “Oh don’t be embarrassed. There’s nothing wrong with liking muscular women. If you think that’s bad, you should check my browsing history. Actually, don’t do that. Trust me.”

 

We’d reached the bus stop. There were a fair number of people around it. I could see the bus about two blocks down at a red light. The people here were mostly ones I’d see off and on over the years. The evening seemed to have some regulars. One who caught my eye and apparently Kelly’s eye was a tall African American woman. She was leaning against the overhang of the bus stop taking a sip from a sports bottle. She had apparently just left the gym, judging by her attire. She wore charcoal grey yoga pants and a dark blue top that was either Lycra or spandex. It showed off her firm bare midriff and revealed a generous amount of cleavage. She had her hair back in a ponytail in a matching blue scrunchy. A gym bag was swung over one shoulder. She was in amazing shape, but I’m guessing she was in her mid to late thirties. Early forties at most.

 

“You know, being small can be very fun. I think she’s pretty hot too.” Kelly whispered into my ear. I turned down at her and saw her wink at me.

 

Kelly raised her hand up to cover my eyes and it immediately fell away as I lost my balance for the umpteenth time today and fell on my ass against a warm, moist pliable surface. I looked down to see dark skin stretch all around me. A gentle rhythmic thumping pulsed through the ground as it rose and fell softly. I looked up and saw the underside of this dark skinned goddess’s chin to confirm I was on her breast. Very tiny on her breast.

 

“Welcome to MILF Mountains!” Kelly shouted at me, running towards me, somehow able to keep her balance on this organic landscape. “Hell of a view, isn’t it? AND! We don’t have to pay bus fare!”

 

Kelly reached out a hand and helped me stand up, only for both of us to fall as the woman shifted to start walking. The massive breast, contained only by the top heaved as she climbed the steps to the bus and almost launched Kelly and myself from our perch as she dropped into an empty seat. Kelly pulled me along closer to the top. She had me help lift up the edge of the top where it was held firm against her breast. It took some effort but Kelly and I managed to slide down it until it covered our lower bodies, pinning us to the breast.

 

“Now isn’t this awesome?” Kelly asked as she lay back against the warm breast with her hands behind her head. The scent of sweat and body spray coated this woman’s skin.

 

“Yeah, it kinda is.” I admitted begrudgingly. “But how do we know where she’s going? We may be stuck with her.”

 

“Duh, I can put us back to normal whenever I want. Besides, we see her like twice a week on the bus. And don’t pretend you haven’t seen her! Some days I wonder if she’ll catch fire you’re staring at her so much.”

 

“Anyway, why are we here?” I asked as the woman leaned back in her seat and pulled out an iPhone. She put some ear buds in and started listening to music. She hummed along lightly to it with her eyes closed. The vibrations of her voice vibrated her chest in time with the music.

 

“Because, haven’t you seen Game of Thrones? Or that one movie about stock trading? An explanation or exposition is better with tits. Or a dick, but I figured you’d be put off by that.”

 

She had a point. Our surroundings did drive home the strangeness of what she’d been explaining to me.

 

“Still, don’t you think it’s a bit odd? What you do, I mean. With your powers.”

 

She shrugged and began rubbing the breast between us with her right hand as she propped her head up with her left and turned to look at me.

 

“I dunno. It seemed natural to me. I enjoy it.”

 

“Well, Kelly, why don’t you use your powers to change the world permanently? Make it better?” I asked.

 

She sighed and removed her hand from behind her head, leaning back on the breast until she was flat against it.

 

“Who’s to say what’s better? I don’t think I’m smart enough to know what’s right for humanity. I can barely pass English class. And I speak real English, unlike you Americans I remember the letter ‘u’ exists in some words.” She joked. I was so used to her accent, which I found to be the cutest thing about her but would never tell her, that I forgot she was originally from Manchester.

 

“But how many other people would wreck a city if they were giant?” I asked, pressing the issue “I don’t think too many would.”

 

Kelly looked to me with an excited grin spreading across her lips.

 

“Let’s find out, shall we? At her stop, I’ll enlarge our friend here and make it to where she gets bigger the more she enjoys herself. If she has fun she’ll get bigger and bigger. If she won’t like it, she stays the same size.”

 

She was serious. Dead serious.

 

“Can you do that?” I asked nervously.

 

“Sure. I’ve grown dozens of people. Once I grew an entire sorority while they were visiting another school. That turned randy quite fast.” She bit her lip, seeming to enjoy the memory. “I can grow or shrink anything I want. So let’s get started.”

 

Before I could say anything, our host started moving. I blinked and found myself and Kelly standing at the stop outside of the bus as the woman stepped off of it. She took a few steps forward and the clutched her stomach in surprise, dropping her bag to the ground.

 

“It’s best to start it off rather dramatically,” Kelly said, leaning in towards me, “If she feels it like this, she’s more likely to rationalize and accept it.”

 

The woman doubled over and moaned lightly. It wasn’t a moan of pain. It was pleasure. She then started to swell in size, her clothes and shoes growing with her. Kelly placed an arm on my chest and guided me back into the surprised crowd. The woman was about twenty feet now and still growing in size. The crowd too was growing around her as she took up all of the space on the side walk. She stood up and took a step back into the street, now about one hundred feet tall. Her heel landed on the hood of a taxi. She looked down with a look of confusion that turned to satisfaction as she pressed down on the hood with her foot. The pleasure she took in this act caused her growth to jump rapidly, giving her another fifty feet. She was nearing two hundred feet in height when she finally spoke.

 

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” She said with a menacing smile. The crowd at her feet started backing up slightly, including myself and Kelly as she was practically dragging me away, smiling the whole time. “I don’t know what’s happening, but this is pretty cool! Let’s get more comfortable, shall we?”

 

The giantess’s voice thundered over us. I looked back to see that she had probably long passed three hundred feet tall. I saw her slip her shoes off, revealing her bare feet glistening in the afternoon sun. The smell from them was strong to say the least. She had just gotten back from the gym after all. I decided that once I got home today I’d shower for a week. Too much sweat.

Her looming foot crashing onto the crowd of people behind us snapped me out of my thoughts. The crowd erupted screaming in terror as the started rushing away from the powerful woman. Her laughter overpowered the mass screams.

 

She reached down and scooped up a handful of people who were about three quarters of an inch long to her now. She pulled back her top and dropped them atop of her bare right breast. She let the fabric snap back, the force killing all of them instantly. She moaned in ecstasy, growing another hundred feet. She sat down in the middle of the street, crushing several cars underneath her ass. She slid her feet forward until they were on either side of a city bus. She pressed them on either side of the bus, they were each longer than the bus, and began pressing her feet together. You could hear the screams of the people as the metal screeched and groaned with stress as the top part of the bus collapsed under the force until the tips of her toes and the back of the heels of this growing woman met.  She released the slab of ruined steal and stood up.

 

She stomped down the street, rising in height with every step until she caught up with the fleeing crowd, including us. She reached down, the treelike fingers cutting off our escape. Everyone around us was panicking, save for Kelly, who seemed to be having a blast. I was scared, but also in awe of everything. You could see every line of this woman’s hand as it scooped us up. Kelly and I were thrown together in the crowd, Kelly wrapping her arms around me to keep us together. The woman sprinkled us across her glistening abdomen and huskily ordered us to worship her. She slid her tight top off, throwing it off to the distance where I heard it crash into several buildings. Next, she ground her ass into the ground, cracking the pavement as she slid her tight yoga pants off, licking them and several cars into the distance. The pants landed several blocks away with a crash that blew some of the fleeing crowd into the air, causing them to land inside the panties that were stuck by cum to the yoga pants, becoming mired in her juices from her arousal. Kelly helped me to my feet again as the giantess started breathing heavy. She dropped another handful of people on her breasts, crushing six as an example to those who were hesitant about worshiping her. She pointed to our group. 

 

“You, pleasure me down there, and I may let you live.” She leaned back and exhaled in pleasure, her hips expanding to where they were crushing the smaller buildings on either side of her. Thankfully we were in the part of town where the buildings were smaller. If it was in downtown it would have been a lot worse among the skyscrapers.

 

Kelly drug me along down the sexy giantess’s heaving stomach towards her pubic hair. She was growing rapidly now, I could hear the destruction and screams all around us as buildings and cars were crushed by her growth. I had no idea how large she was. I only knew that by the time we reached her bush, the curled hairs were taller than I was. Several feet taller. It was like walking through a dense forest canopy overhead.

 

“Someone needs a trim,” Kelly quipped as she pushed aside a hair that was blocking our path.

 

“You have hair too. I saw that this morning,” I said as a drop of cum the size of a baseball landed on my shoulder. I looked up to see it dripping from the growing hairs. It was surreal. I could see the hairs growing in size as she grew. Even the cum spread throughout the hair from being pressed against her yoga pants and panties was growing.

 

“Yeah, but I am neatly trimmed. This is a jungle.” Kelly gestured around for emphasis.

 

A panicking woman shoved Kelly from behind and fell to her knees sobbing.

 

“Oh, god! We’re not going to make it. She just gets bigger and bigger! How are we going to survive?”

Before either of us could respond another woman who was with her helped her to her feet and they continued running towards the woman’s colossal pubic mound. Kelly watched all of this, unphased. In her mind this would all be back to normal and these people would have never experienced this. The people of the city would never have experienced terror or death, and this woman would never have experienced the orgasmic pleasure she currently felt.

 

The ground was moist under our feet. Each step left a squelching sound as we trudged through the bog of her arousal. The air was humid and hot from her body heat and the heat of her arousal. The air hung heavy with her scent. It was different from I’d smelled with Kelly that morning. Sharper, muskier. Some of her juices were dripping down from above, like the world’s worst rain. We reached the precipice of her pussy and looked down over the sloping edge at the pulsing and clenching canyon of her cunt. Her hairs grew all the way down the lips of her labia, offering numerous handholds for climbing. The massive size of her sex drove home how large she was. We were basically mites to her, insects on her most sensitive body parts.

 

The sky above was darkened.  We looked up to see a massive ebony hand blocking out the sky. It turned and sprinkled dozens, no at least one hundred people along her bush and pussy. Kelly and I ducked as people fell and landed around us. They were dazed but unhurt due to the short distance. Some fell onto the skin of her labia, becoming instantly mired in her juices. Others landed along her clit, clinging to the throbbing button for dear life. The struggles of the new arrivals caused the woman to moan and writhe in pleasure, sending vibrations through her entire body.

 

“Mmm, looks like some bugs are in my bush. They’d best make themselves useful or I’ll have to crush them. Please your goddess or perish.”

 

Out of fear, the countless people around us began rubbing and licking the skin of this titaness. I looked over at Kelly who was halfheartedly sliding her foot along the ground. She seemed bored of the situation.

 

“Are you going to do anything?” She asked, losing interest.

 

“I don’t know what to do.” I replied with a shrug.

 

“I was hoping she’d be more interesting, but she went straight for the god trip. They always do that when they get big enough. I mean, I’m responsible for the blasted process and I don’t consider myself a goddess!” Kelly kicked at the base of a pubic hair thicker than her thigh in a huff. “I mean, would it kill her to be more creative? She hasn’t even left the damned street she started on!”

 

I had nothing. Before I could say something a massive hand soared overhead and two fingers slammed into the woman’s clit, smashing those clinging to it against it. I crouched down out of fear, but Kelly remained standing, somehow able to keep her balance as the ground started gyrating her hips in rhythm with her fingers. The woman was so large that Kelly could stand straight and have dozens of feet between her and the palm of the giant hand that was now our sky. The people screamed in terror as they feared being crushed by the giantess. Her cum started spraying in the air from her sloshing it around by vigorously rubbing her clit. She emitted a loud squeal as a spurt of cum shot from under her hand and doused Kelly, knocking her on her back. Kelly pulled herself up, the woman’s juices dripping down her face. She looked more tired and annoyed than angry.

 

Kelly wiped the cum off of her face and looked to me. “I don’t really want to end up inside of a giant woman anymore. I’m ending this.”

 

“Oh, thank god!” I said, turning to look back at the woman’s fingers as they now slid in and out of herself. I turned back to see that Kelly was gone. “Hey!”

 

I called out for Kelly but she was nowhere to be found. A thunderous crash echoed through the city, causing the giantess to pause and extract her hand, dripping bus sized drops of cum from her fingers as they passed overhead. I barely dodged one of them but the force of its landing blew me onto the tip of one of her hairs, miring me to it.

 

“What the hell?” The giantess thundered as she stood up.

 

I got dizzy as the altitude changed. The woman was looking up. I looked up to and could barely make out a peach colored sky. Oh shit. The palm of Kelly’s hand reached down from the sky and wrapped around the colossus I was on. I was worried that Kelly’s fingers would crush me against the woman, but they didn’t.  Both women were so tall that she didn’t even touch me. Kelly brought the woman up to her face and opened her hand, the giantess fell against Kelly’s palm, the impact causing the hair I was on to swing me about in the air.

 

A drop of cum rolled down the piece of hair I was on, catching me on the crest of its wave. It rolled down the side of her labia slowly and then under the cleft of her ass where it dripped off onto Kelly’s palm. I tried to pull myself free but I was plastered to Kelly’s skin, far too small for her to see. I looked up onto the see the admittedly glorious ass of the dark skinned giant above me. Thundered rolled through the air as Kelly talked down to the small titan. She was far too large for me to understand this close. The vibrations of her voice shook my entire body.

 

“Please! It was the first thing I could think of! It seemed like fun!” Pleaded the giant woman to the much larger school girl. “I’m sorry that it was lazy!”

 

Really, Kelly? You’re still going on about that. Kelly’s voice shook the air once again and the giantess above me began to scream and terror. Her ass moved out of sight above me as she scrambled back, trying to escape. I looked up to see the massive tongue of Kelly slide out of her mouth and through the air over me. Her chin dipped low and the giantess’s screams grew louder as Kelly’s face lifted up. I could see the giant woman stuck to the tip of Kelly’s tongue. She seemed so small the further Kelly pulled her away. Like a bean stuck to the tip of Kelly’s tongue. Kelly closed her mouth and swallowed.

 

The bus pulled into Kelly and my stop and we both stood from our seats and walked to the exit. I was in a daze from what just happened. The sudden shifts in reality were jarring to say the least. I noticed that the former giantess was a few people ahead of us in the line to get off the bus. As she stepped off the bus, her phone fell out of a pouch on her bag, unnoticed by her. Kelly rushed over to pick it up and called after the woman.

 

“Miss! Miss! You dropped your phone!” Kelly called out.

 

The woman turned and her face lit up in a smile. She rushed over and accepted it back from Kelly.

 

“Oh, thank you. You’re such a sweet little thing!” She said, standing a good head taller than Kelly. Both women smiled warmly and she walked away into a crowd of people whom only minutes before were forcing to pleasure and worship her.

 

Kelly turned to me with a grin and said, “Now, let’s go home, Mike!”

 

End Notes:

PHEW! That was exhausting to write lol. I hope you liked it. Please be sure to leave some comments letting me know what you think and would like to see.

Homework by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

I decided to release this one a bit earlier than expected. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Kelly and I parted ways at the hallway between our apartments. It was a Friday and we both had major papers due Monday for one of the meanest women alive. We each had her for World History but different periods. Kelly once joked that we had Ms. Sanders at different periods but it didn’t matter because Sanders was always on her period. Yeah. I didn’t think it was a good joke either. Anyway, Kelly and I parted ways. I went to finish my paper and I’m guessing she was going to start her paper. The next afternoon both sets of our parents left together on a business trip. Her mom and dad and my dad all worked for the same advertising firm. They’d collaborated on a big pitch and were going to be gone until Tuesday meeting with clients. My mom went too because who would say no to a few days of paid vacation in Las Vegas?  So, I had the apartment to myself and was looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

 

And it was a nice weekend. I finished my paper Friday night and spent the weekend doing nothing. It was glorious. I also didn’t have to experience any weirdness due to Kelly all weekend. I didn’t even see her. The few texts we exchanged were mainly her flipping her shit about how much she hated the paper. I laid down Sunday night around 11:00 PM and was awoken just before midnight by booming stomps and a thunderous groan.

 

“No. Fucking no.” I muttered, looking at the time on my phone to see that it no longer had a signal. I looked around and saw that all of the electronics were out in my room. I could hear screaming and the sound of hectic traffic outside the window. I groaned and walked over to my window and opened it. Power was out as far as I could see. Traffic was backed up down below. The darkness lasted only a moment before the city was blinded by light.

 

I backed away from the window, rubbing my eyes. When I could see again my suspicions were confirmed. Somewhat. I looked up and saw the underside of a desk. Kelly’s desk. We were on the computer chair in her room. The room in the same building I was in. I rushed out of my apartment and to the hallway. I banged on the door to her apartment and didn’t get an answer. Instead I felt a rhythmic rumbling growing louder and closer. I rush back to my apartment and slid open the door in the living room to the balcony.

 

The chair turned and everyone in the city was presented with the far larger than life view of Kelly wearing nothing but a large T-Shirt that we could see easily see up from our vantage point. Surprise, surprise, she wasn’t wearing panties. She bent at the waist, her auburn hair draping down over the city. She moved it from her face with one hand, draping the hair behind her ear. She looked stressed. And pissed.

 

“I’ve had a shitty weekend and I need some release. I’ve hit a spot of trouble in a paper that’s due tomorrow. I can’t think of what to write so I thought I could use a distraction. Sorry, everyone, but you’re just along for the ride. Enjoy what you can.” Her voice was husky, full of lust and rage. This was going to be ugly. I couldn’t help but laugh at the idiocy of it. She’s doing all of this because she procrastinated on a paper.

 

She reached over our building, winking in my direction as she did, searching for a specific building. The nerve of her, assuming I was watching. I mean, she was right, I was, but still. She pinched up a tall skyscraper and chuckling to herself dropped the tiny inch tall building on her waiting tongue. Her tongue slid back into her mouth as she closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure as she exhaled an immense breath from her nose, and stood back up. She tossed the building around with her tongue, sucking on it, before pulling it back towards her throat and swallowing it.

 

A tremble swept through Kelly as the building slid through her. She opened her eyes and looked down at the city with a hungry gaze. She reached down and plucked up several tall buildings. Without taking her eyes off of the city she parted her labia and slid the tiny buildings into her folds, pushing each as deep as she could with her middle finger. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she let her folds close around her finger before slowly sliding it out. The buildings were not fortunate enough to come out. All I could hear was the squelching sound and pop of her finger sliding out, followed by a soft moan as her insides clenched and pulsed around its tiny occupants.

 

I checked my phone, still no signal. I guess the city being shrunk somehow prevented it from working. I still don’t know how our apartment building was shrunk AND in her bedroom that existed in the same building. She was standing right over the chair, her pussy dripping with arousal, the smell filling the air over us. I went back inside my apartment and closed the door behind me, locking it. I then drew the blinds to a close and walked back to my room. I heard a loud moan and glanced out my window to see Kelly rubbing an apartment building into her clit, each floor getting demolished as she ground it against the most sensitive part of her body.

 

I pulled the curtains to a close and lay back down in bed facing away from the window. Kelly’s moans echoed around us. I could hear the panic and commotion from the streets outside, even through the closed windows. The sound and earthquakes caused by Kelly standing over us as she pleasured herself made it impossible to go back to sleep, but I tried my best to ignore her all the same. Suddenly, she stopped.

 

“That’s it! That’s a right good idea!” Kelly shouted, excitedly.

 

I felt her stomping around. Groaning, I stood up and walked to balcony again and looked out. I spotted her walking around the room in time to see her lick the juices from her fingers and wipe them on her shirt. She dropped a textbook that could easily crush the city on her desk beside her computer. I’d seen her like this before. When she gets excited about something she’s oblivious to everything else. She slid out the chair, the sudden motion causing me to fall face first to the balcony floor. I gripped the rail and pulled myself up to see her ass and wet pussy filling the sky. They soared over my building and crashed onto the chair, a small part of the city being crushed by her thighs and the curve of her vulva.

 

Her arms soared above us as she started to furiously type on her computer. The extra-large shirt she wore shifted and covered the city in a canopy of cotton that smelt of Kelly. I looked to my left and saw her glistening vulva dominating the horizon. I could see chunks of buildings and vehicles glued to her lips by her juices. The air was rank, nothing but her scent filled the air. It was so hot and humid, especially with no electricity to power my air conditioner.

 

That was it. She was so wrapped up in her work that she forgot about us entirely. Occasionally she would shift or move and destroy part of the city, but it was nothing intentional. Eventually, I crashed on the couch, looking out at my best friend’s massive vagina looming in the distance. I wondered how many people were still trapped on or in her. I suppose it didn’t matter, they wouldn’t know any of this. It never happened for them. I woke up around 4:00 AM due to what sounding like explosions but was instead Kelly snoring in the distance. She had fallen asleep while working on her paper. It was almost cute, until she started fidgeting in her sleep.

 

Her hips began gyrating; shifting the chair, her pussy looked flushed and engorged. The air felt warmer. A soft, dream filled moan echoed from the distance as Kelly’s lower half started fidgeting. Kelly was having a wet dream. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottled water and walked to the balcony while sipping on it. I leaned against the seal to the sliding door as feminine fluids started to seep out from between Kelly’s legs, slide down the curve of her ass and drip down to the city. Her breathing grew heavy; I looked up and saw the underside of her breasts heaving. It must be a good dream. She started shifting once again, this time the motion caused one of the skyscrapers that was plastered to her lower lips to slip off and crash to the city below. I heard a rumbling behind me that nearly threw me from my feet. I looked forward and saw the creamy surface of Kelly’s thigh bulldozing over the city towards me. Then it hit me. She was closing her legs.

 

I awoke the next morning to my alarm going off. I rolled out of bed and went about getting ready for school. I looked outside and saw that everything in the city looked normal. No rivers of cum, no crushed buildings, and no mountainous vagina dominating the skyline. I met Kelly at the elevator. She looked less than radiant, which made me smile.

 

“How’d the paper go?” I asked smugly.

 

“I finished it an hour ago,” Kelly replied in a tired raspy voice as she clutched a cup of coffee like it was the elixir of life. “I slept for like two hours.”

 

“I know. You kept me up most of the night too.” I said, cutting my eyes down at her.

 

“Oh, right…” She blushed, pulling the hem of her skirt down while squeezing her legs together out of embarrassment. “I meant to only do it for a few minutes and then I got distracted and then I fell asleep. I barely even got to enjoy it.” She pouted, before taking a sip of her coffee.”

 

“It was hot,” I said as the elevator let us out at the lobby.

 

“Oh really,” she said smugly, cutting her eyes up at me before jabbing me lightly with her elbow, “Don’t fall in love with me, dearie. I only see you as a friend.”

 

“Not like that.” I gently, but firmly, chopped the edge of my hand onto the back of her head, eliciting a surprised eep from the formerly gigantic terror. She looked up at me with a betrayed look. “It was just ridiculously hot and muggy from your body heat and the heat of your… you know.”

 

“My love canyon?” She asked suggestively.

 

“Please say that’s not what you call it.” I said with a sigh as we stepped out onto the street, holding the door open for Kelly.

 

“No, I said that just to dick with you. Though if you get a girl one day, I’d be happy to let you make love in my canyon,” She said in an overly sweet voice. She was teasing me, and it was working. I was blushing profusely. She leaned up and whispered in my ear as we walked “Think about it. It would be nice and warm. And wet.” She breathed into my ear sensually.

 

“And smelly. And sticky.” I replied, stepping forward from her.

 

“It does not smell!” She said, practically shouting. I glanced back and she was blushing worse than I was. She looked around in a panic, getting an odd look or two from people on the street. She rushed towards me and grabbed my arm and hissed at me, “If you keep that up, next time I shrink you, I’ll make sure you end up in some place that really stinks!”

 

“I don’t know. The smell from last night was pretty bad.” I said when we reached the stairs for the train station. It was a lie, of course. I knew I was pushing my luck.

 

I raised my left leg to step onto the bottom stair only to instantly fall into Kelly’s hand. I was probably half an inch tall. She smiled down at me smugly and curled her fingers around me. She swung her arm at her side as she skipped up the steps, the movement almost making me sick. When she opened her hand, I saw that we were in the bathroom. She raised me up to her face, scowling.

 

“I would trap you in my armpit but I showered this morning so those are nice and clean. Thankfully I have other assets I can use to punish you while we are riding to school.”

 

With that, she tugged down the back of her skirt and panties and bent over. She then spread her cheeks open with one hand while lowering me between them. It was already a little sweaty and warm back there. She wasted no time before rubbing my entire body up the length of her crack before pressing me against her tight anus. She released her pert cheeks and they snapped back into place with the shape and perkiness that any woman would envy. She stood back up and redressed herself. My new sweaty prison shook and swayed as she walked to the train. I’m guessing she had a spring in her step as she walked because I was tossed around far more than I thought was possible. She sat down on the train with a content sigh. The cheeks were firm and held their shape well, but still pressed tightly around me, pinning me even tighter against her dark and rubbery orifice. It was hot and sweaty, but it could be worse. She wasn’t actively trying to hurt me. I suppose this was her way of getting back at me for teasing her. I wouldn’t raise too much of a fuss when I was restored to normal. But if she farts on me I’ll fucking kill her.

 

End Notes:

This will probably be the last addition I do until the weekend. I've a hectic work week ahead. Let me know what you guys think and what you'd like to see in the future!

Advanced Physical Education by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay between posts, real life has been a pain to get through lately, but I found enough time to edit this one for you! Just some playfulness and fun.

 

I was quickly regrown once Kelly got to school. The trip between her cheeks was nowhere near as bad as she thought it would be. I was going to tease her more but saw that Kelly was so exhausted today that she could barely stand, so I cut her some slack. She was so sluggish that she barely moved in PE. All she wanted to do was lay on the gym floor and sleep, but our PE instructor had other plans.

 

“Get moving, girl!” Coach Rodriguez shouted as she stood over the exhausted Kelly. “If you want nap time you should go back to Kindergarten!”

 

Coach Rodriguez was a very attractive woman. Tall, very physically fit, with rich tan skin and long black silky hair. She wasn’t as blessed in the chest department as Kelly was, but she had one of the greatest asses in the city. Many boys took her classes entirely as a result of the assets she brought to the class. She was a fairly nice person, but could be a bit of a hard ass sometimes. Unfortunately, this was one of those days.

 

Kelly rolled her head over to look up the older woman standing above her. Kelly gave her a withering stare and Coach Rodriguez vanished. Most of the class rushed over to see what happened. I rolled my eyes and walked over, suspecting that I already knew Rodriguez’s fate. Sure enough, the tiny coach was on Kelly’s stomach, sitting there, stunned in a field of white cotton shirt. Kelly plucked the inch tall woman off of her shirt and started pulling it up with her free hand. The class was too stunned to act as she pulled the shirt and her bra off. Kelly laid her shirt down on the ground and lay back on it. She looked at the rest of the class standing around her. She and I both noticed that the boys were staring a bit more intently than most of the girls.

 

“What the fuck, Kelly?” Lily, a short Japanese-American girl in our class asked, confused and seemingly very interested. More interested than normal, I noted.

 

“Oh, the coach didn’t think I was involved enough in PE today, so I decided to rectify that,” She said swinging the coach around in the air by dangling her by the legs Kelly held clenched between two fingers. “Look at her fight. She was always a hot little thing. Who knew she was so hot-tempered, eh?”

 

Kelly looked over at us and waved her free hand dismissively at us. In an instance we are all smaller than the size of fleas, on her firm but soft skin standing in the shadow of her mountainous breasts. Her body heat radiated around us, which was fine with me because the gym was horrifically cold and any warmth worked for me. Granted, the rest of the class was freaking out too much to enjoy the warmth and scent that Kelly offered. Did I say I enjoyed her scent? I am sure that is Stockholm syndrome at this point. She’d separated us into two groups, by dropping her hand in the middle of the group and sweeping one to the side. My group was below the right breast. I looked up at the mountainous tit of my best friend, though at this point I am seriously reconsidering removing that title from her. There was a crease of skin under her breast formed from where the mass of the massive mammary would rest against her chest that I remember all too well. It wasn’t as bad now since she was lying flat on her back.

 

A shadow passed overhead and Kelly dropped the gigantic one inch tall, now naked, Coach Rodriguez onto her chest between the two groups. The coach hesitantly got to her feet and looked down at the tiny students below on either side of her. We were so small that we were likely less than an inch to the tiny woman. I was a little stunned as we basked in the body heat of Kelly and the shadow of our nude coach. Coach Rodriguez was very fit as I’d long suspected. My gaze wondered from her giant unpainted toes up her long muscular legs, over her smooth shaven cleft, along her tight abs and over her own mountainous breasts up to her stunned and shocked face.

 

“Alright, Coach, your job is to make sure the students spend the rest of class climbing my tits. The first team to reach the top will be grown, while the other will be shrunken more for the rest of the day. If you help them or let them try to get away, I’ll crush you. Or maybe eat you. I don’t know yet.” Every word Kelly said reverberated through her chest, nearly causing us to lose footing.

 

I looked from the underside of the breast that towered above me to the gigantic inch tall coach. Rodriguez looked between the two groups of students unsure what to do. Kelly sighed and raised a hand over the coach who dropped to her hands and knees in terror. Kelly’s long right index finger extended, I wondered if she would crush the coach. Instead, she gently jabbed it at the coach who shrieked in fear.

 

“Boop.” Kelly said with an earth-shaking giggle. “Get to it, coach.”

 

Coach Rodriguez shakily stood to her feet and looked down at us as we huddled beneath her own massive feet. She pointed down to the crowd.

 

“Alright, kids, half of you take that breast. The others are going up her left.” She said, trying to sound authoritative, but we could tell she was scared. Her voice however was still extremely loud. Kelly was intentionally being quieter than normal, the worst we got from her was the ground rumbling as she spoke, but Coach Rodriguez was practically shouting down at us.

 

At her thunderous shouting, the students scattered to their respective parts of this student’s body. I found myself under the base of Kelly’s left breast. The mammoth mammary loomed higher than a mountain over me. The sweat and heat of Kelly’s body were far more intense here, having accumulated in the crevasse beneath her breast from her earlier exertions. Considering how late she was up, I honestly wondered if she had bathed last night or this morning. I am night time bather myself, by the way. The ground pulsed in beat with her heart and lightly rose and fell with her breath. A few of the students went around to the valley of her cleavage and found they could climb up the breast easier from that side. I and a few others continued to look up at the towering titanic tit.

 

“Go on, get up there!” Coach Rodriguez demanded as she loomed over us, the five of us students trapped between her feet.

 

I could tell the coach was nervous. She looked down at us and impatiently stamped her foot against Kelly’s skin, causing us to fall from the force and herself to fall from the light giggle it elicited from my giant friend. The coach fell on her ass, an expression of horror crossing her face as she realized that she had landed on a girl from our class who had tried to sneak away. The coach slowly stood and reached around and felt the tiny girl struggle, trapped between the toned buttocks of the athletic supervisor.

 

Kelly giggled again, her voice rumbling around us “Good girl, Coach. You caught someone trying to escape! You’ll make teacher of the year at this rate. No. Don’t take her out of your butt. Leave her there to think about what she did. If she tries to escape, I want you to squeeze those taunt cheeks together and squish her. Now make sure those other bad little boys and girls get to work. I’m going to fall asleep if I don’t feel anything soon.”

 

“You heard her!” Coach Rodriguez said, her hips fidgeting and shifting as she felt the tiny student squirm.

 

 I look from the colossal underboob behind me to the titanic toes in front of me.  My four fellows quickly rushed to find a way to climb Kelly’s breast. I meanwhile turned back to the coach and crossed my arms and defiantly shook my head.

 

“I’ve done enough PE for one day.” I shout, knowing Kelly can hear me if she so chooses. The coach took a step back in surprise, looking up towards her gigantic student’s face in fear and confusion as to what she should do.

 

“Well then, Coach,” Kelly thundered ominously, “How are you going to discipline this insubordinate student? Make him run laps around my areola?” This time Kelly laughed loudly, the force causing most of us to lose our balance.

 

Coach Rodriguez leaned forward and steadied herself by planting one hand in front of me, nearly crushing me. This stance caused her ass to jut into the air, causing the poor girl, Lily, to slide directly against her asshole. The coach moaned unintentionally in response at this. I could hear the little student squeak in fear from there. The coach rose to her feet once more and towered over me. She looked from Kelly, whose face was too far away for me to see, and back down to me. Hesitantly, she lifted one of her long, bare feet into the air and held it over me, preparing to stomp me.

 

As she brought the tanned, hardened sole towards me, a massive index finger the size of a skyscraper slammed into the skin between us two. I looked up and saw the indescribably large palm of Kelly filling the sky above me as her finger knocked the coach off balance. I knew she wouldn’t let anything happen to me, I thought smugly.

 

“Coach, that’s such a waste of a little one. If he’s dead, how will he learn?” Kelly asked, causing my hopes to drop instantly. The finger lifted off of the ‘ground’ and the entire hand floated lower over her body, towards her vulva. The ground trembled from the wave of pleasure that coursed through her body as she spread her labia. “You know what to do, coach.”

 

Grimly and without a word, Coach Rodriguez reached down and plucked me up between her fingers, pinching me tightly before dropping me into her palm. Her fingers closed around me, sealing me in darkness. Her hand shook with each step she took, that and the slow rise and fall were my only indication that we were moving, and I thought knew where. I was coated in her sweat as she carried me; the humid warmth in her hand was stifling. Eventually, she stopped and the hand opened up. Before my eyes can adjust to the sudden light the smell and heat hit me first. I peered over the edge of Rodriguez’s hand for the second time in 24 hours I was staring at Kelly’s gigantic pussy. This time however, it was spread open, not to receive a building or tiny city, no it was open just for me. I was almost flattered. The coach wouldn’t even look at me as she tipped her hand and dropped me into the sexual abyss below.

 

I screamed as I fell through the air, the humid chasm below rushing up to meet me. I spun in the air, my view rotating from the Coach turning and walking away to Kelly’s cleft. The hot pink surface was rising up to meet me. I passed through her labia and was so small that I was still falling as she released her lips and they closed with a wet slap that launched me in a different direction inside of her. I closed my eyes, unable to see in here anyway as I expected to hit the wet surface any second. Instead, I landed on a somewhat solid surface. I looked around in confusion as the area gradually began to illuminate. The sudden brightness was as if someone had set up stage lights in her vagina. I saw that I was in a giant hand and looked up to see the face of Kelly, smiling down at me.

 

“Kelly? What the hell?” I shouted in confusion.

 

“Yeah, it’s me” she said sticking her tongue out only for a drop of her own juices to land on it, causing her to cough and gag, clenching me tightly at the same time. “Blech! Bleh! Oh god, I was not ready for that.”

 

I watched the smaller giant spit inside of her giant vagina as she tried to get the amplified tastes of her juices out of her smaller mouth. My face was blank as she finally calmed down. She walked across the fold of soft skin we were on and sat down cross-legged on a fold of skin. The ground quivered with every step she took. Her scent completely enveloped us with its strong, musky arousal. I decided not to joke about it this time.

 

“I hate making multiple versions of myself. I can feel myself inside of myself. That feels so weird!” She said, holding me before her bare breasts, “and at the same time I can feel you in my hand, but I also feel the super tiny people out there on the bigger me’s breasts. It is so disorientating.”

 

“I can imagine,” I said. “So, why are you doing this?”

 

“Well, I didn’t want you to get bored in here by yourself while I was out there being pleasured. Granted, they aren’t doing much, it feels more relaxing than arousing,” she said disappointedly.

 

I gestured to the wet, glistening and dripping walls of her vagina. “You look pretty aroused to me.”

 

She shook her head. “No, that’s more from the power of the situation that what they are actually doing.” Her eyes lit up for a second, “I wonder…”

 

With that, she gyrated her hips slightly and the walls around us suddenly clenched towards us tightly. They were tight enough that they pressed her between them. When they released she was trapped against one of the walls, as if glued there. She laughed and giggled as she struggled to move.

 

“Ha ha! Awesome,” she said, glancing over at me as I was tightly held in her hand. “I need to try this again sometime. Would you want to come along cave diving with me?” She seemed strangely hopeful and nervous when she asked.

 

I simply shrugged, “I don’t know. I don’t even know how you’re doing any of this.”

 

She shrugged, “I just willed it and it happened.” She looked around her walls. “If we did go exploring me, I’d like to do it to an unaware me. That sounds fun.”

“And dangerous,” I replied bluntly.

 

“The greater the risk, the greater the reward, love!” She chirped happily. “But yeah, I didn’t want you stuck here bored for the rest of class while I barely stayed awake out there.” 

 

“That’s strangely sweet. I mean you could just grow me back to full size, you know?” I replied dryly.

 

“Oh? You want to help me play with them? They’d be scared with two giants toying with them!” Kelly asked excitedly, her accent sounding all the more adorable when she got excited.

 

“No.” I replied bluntly, “You have your fun-”

 

“Oh, I always do.” She interrupted.

 

“But this,” I say gesturing to the organic cave we were sealed in, “Is not for me. It doesn’t actually hurt anyone, but while it’s kinda cool to see building sized tits and stuff, this just isn’t my…kink.” I ended with the only word that came to mind.

 

Kelly’s other hand came down and gently patted my head and stroked down my head and to my back. “It’s ok. I’m just glad you put up with me and share this with me.”

 

“Not that I have a choice.”

 

“Not that you have a choice.” She giggled again at my bluntness, this time the giggle emanating from the giant body around us as well. She cut her eyes up to the roof of her canal and back to me and giggled much softer. She nuzzled me to her cheek and softly whispered “I’m just glad to have my best friend to share this with.”

 

I was surprised by her softness and despite myself, I gently hugged her cheek. I was about to say something when a large glob of her juice, larger than she herself, dripped down and enveloped us in her sticky feminine juices. She wiped us partially clear and winced when she saw my entire body was now entombed with her hand in her arousal. She looked around for something to wipe me off with but she was as naked as the giant her right now. She bit her lower lip and clicked her tongue lightly, a habit of hers when she’s contemplating something. She then licked her lips grimly and moved her tongue towards me, preparing to clean me. Just as her cum soaked hand and I were about to enter her mouth to be cleaned, she embarrassedly whispered:

 

“Sorry.”

 

 

End Notes:

Alright, for a future chapter, I am thinking about having them play a 20 Questions style game where he asks her questions about what she's done and she describes the events. If you folks have any questions you'd like to ask Kelly about her exploits or what she likes, now would be the time! Just leave them in your reviews or comments!

Whose Fantasy Is This? by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

Wow, the first update in...6 years? I hope it was worth the wait!

Kelly and I were riding on the subway a few days after the gym incident. I haven’t been put through any of her fantasies since then, which I appreciated. I was able to have a fairly relaxing week free of any of my best friend’s kinky fuckery. While Kelly had not directly involved me in her fantasies, she still wanted to tell me about them. Such as right now.

 

“Come on, Mike. You sure you don’t wanna know what I did with that cruise ship I had in my bubble bath last night?” She asked, leaning so close to me that her lips were mere centimeters from my left ear.

 

I could feel her breath on my ear and neck. I pretended to ignore her while I focused on playing a mobile game on my phone. Since Kelly had been forced to reveal her fantasy in order to preserve my slowly slipping sanity, her words not mine; I had noticed that her normally flirtatious attitude towards me had changed. Almost as if she was not joking anymore, as if she had a real interest in me. But, then it hit me. That strange moment of clarity when you realize something painfully obvious. While Kelly was an extremely popular girl at our school, and I’d been her best friend since we were kids, she was lonely. It was her secret. She's really just a lonely girl who has this large part of herself that she cannot share with anyone and is just happy to have someone to share it with. That’s why she was acting so flirtatious and enthusiastic towards me. She just wanted someone to share this with.

 

I cut my eyes towards her as I continue to play my game, “Why don’t you use your powers for something useful instead of just getting your rocks off?” I ask, putting more annoyance into my voice than I actually felt.

 

Kelly pulled back and leaned against her side of the seat, pouting a little, “I do, that’s just kinda boring. Mundane.”

 

“I like mundane. Mundane can be useful,” I reply with a shrug.

 

“Oh do you now?” Kelly smirked, leaning up towards me again. “Tell you want,” she said leaning in close to my face, whispering sensually and threateningly, “tomorrow, I am going to show you what my version of mundane looks like.”

 

Before I could respond, our train had pulled into the station and we disembarked. Kelly ruffled my hair and rushed to the platform where she was met by a few of her friends. I turned and went home. I had a nice quiet evening and was able to turn in rather early. I lay down nice and comfortably on my pillow, enjoying the soft covers and cool breeze from the fan above me as I drifted off to sleep.

 

---

“Alright! Wake up you lazy bastards!” A grizzled voice barked, waking me from my slumber. Gone was my comfortable mattress with its expensive sheets. Instead, I found myself lying on a cot in a long row of identical cots.

 

I sat there, looking at the room in a daze. What the hell was going on? A large bald, muscular man in a cream colored jumpsuit walked towards me. I realized I was wearing an identical jumpsuit. He moved towards me and handed me a shovel.

 

“Come on, new meat. Let’s get going. We got work to do.” He said brusquely before turning and walking away.

 

“Wait, what kind of work?” I called back as people, men, began filling out of the strange structure we were in. “Where the hell are we?”

 

“The morning routine,” He shouted, glancing back over his shoulder.

 

I was led out of what I realized was a flesh colored dome into a large endless expanse of skin. I stepped out in awe and slowly looked around. Looming large for miles around the dome was an endless expense of gigantic spires curling into the sky into the shadows far above. It was so warm and the air was oppressively humid. My head spun with the strange scent in the air as I was pushed along in a long line of people who seemed to know exactly where to go and what to do. A familiar smell radiated through the air. It took me about half a second to realize exactly where she’d put me.

 

“That bitch put me in her pubes!” I spat out bitterly.

 

“Oh,” the scruffy tanned man behind me said sadly, “It took me a lot longer to figure that out.”

 

I continued along in the column towards what I assumed was a mess tent. It was longer than a football field. We were each given a green plastic lunch tray with a crusty grey blob spooned on it. I was hesitant to eat it, but noticed that everyone else was scarfing it down and at the end of the long line were depositing the trays. I realized that we had until the end of the line to eat… whatever this is. I took a bite of it and instantly spit it back up. It was wretched. The scruffy guy behind me laughed at this.

 

“What? Don’t like reheated cum?” he asked, scraping my pile of...cum onto his tray.

 

“Cum? This is her cum?” I asked, feeling my skin go cold.

 

“Yeah,” said the large bald man from earlier, “and you better get used to it, because we’re going to be shoveling and scraping it all week. Seems like she had a real good time last week.”

 

“Last week?” I asked, confused. Kelly hadn’t cleaned herself in a week? That was disgusting.

 

“Well, last week for us,” the bald man replied, keeping pace with me. “I’ve been here longer than I care to count. Time seems to flow differently here than it does for her. Like we move faster or something.”

 

“How’s that even possible?”

 

“I don’t know. How’s a redheaded girl shrinking us possible? All I know is that we have a job to do and it will take us about two or three days to do it before she wakes up. So let’s get to it. Trust me, you don’t want to be caught working while she is active. Even if she moves slower, a finger the size of a city block can still fuck you up.”

 

The bald man finished his advice as we reached the end of the mess hall. The trays were snatched from our hands as we were forced out of the shelter onto the harsh terrain of Kelly’s skin. There, we were handed shovels and directed to our assigned areas. The group I was in walked for what seemed like hours into the massive red forest. The air was heavy with humidity and Kelly’s scent. Finally, we reached our work area and what an area it was.

 

The ground sloped down gradually for miles; the building sized hairs were bent down by a massive wrinkled wall ending in a cracked red surface. It was her hand. No, only a finger. Kelly’s finger. Kelly’s finger was so massive that it weighed down the incomprehensibly large hairs until they were matted down by endless amounts of still damp and warm cum. She had only just gotten herself off in the real world before falling asleep, hadn’t she? And judging by the twenty foot tall wall of drying cum looming over me, she hadn’t cleaned herself.

 

I stood there, slack-jawed for a moment before the smell set in. The air was so heavy with her arousal that I could taste it. As I stood in place and stared at this wall of her juices I realized something. It was moving. Imperceptibly slow, but it was definitely moving. Towards me.

 

“Um… hey, guy,” I called out to the bald guy who seemed to be the leader here.

 

“Carl,” he replied as he directed a line of men with wheelbarrows.

 

“Uh, Carl, it’s moving. The wall is moving!” I shouted, backing up.

 

“Yeah, it is. It’s fresh and still wet. Makes it easier to tote.”

 

“Tote?” I asked, the horror of this task dawning on me. “Where are we taking it?”

 

“Disposal area. There, it will go somewheres else. Now, get a shovel and start digging, kid. Looks like we got weeks of work to go.” He said as he ordered several other men towards me to begin the monumental task of shoveling this endless supply of Kelly’s cum.

 

With little option, I began shoveling my friend’s cum into a wheelbarrow being held in place by the scruffy guy. Once I’d filled it, he wheeled it back into the forest of skyscraper sized hairs. I noticed more and more people joined us in our work. There had to be thousands of people shoveling and hauling this stuff. I couldn’t believe it. Why would Kelly do something like this? Was she madder with her power than I thought? Were these people here permanently? Carl talked like they had been here for years as he explained my task to me. The questions made my head spin as I worked for hours hauling this mess.

Every twelve hours a whistle sounded, signaling the end of one shift and change of another. We would go back to rest and sleep in the barracks before returning twelve hours later. I estimate we were there for three days when miraculously, I realized we were making progress on our small portion of this wall of cum. It had gone inert but was still gummy and sticky. It made me wonder exactly how fast we were moving compared to the real world. Part of me wished I could see something move to give me perspective. I got my wish.

 

On my third day, I was working in the shadow of Kelly’s cum soaked finger when it began to move. There were teams on the finger, shoveling and scraping the cum from the massive digit, each wrinkle of skin big enough to hold countless people. Suddenly, a low tremor shook the ground. I looked up in horror as the index finger of her left hand, taller and larger than any building I ever imagined, began to move. It was trying to bend. The tiny workers held on for dear life as the appendage they were cleaning started to flex. I bent my own finger and saw it took maybe half a second. It took minutes for her finger to do the same motion. It rose into the air just as slowly and dropped to the ground, nail first. The nail gouged into her flesh and began to scrape back towards me. I ran as far as I could to escape the underside of her finger.

 

It seems like I should have been able to easily escape given how slow it moved, but I was so small in comparison that I could not escape its shadow or the simple act of my best friend scratching herself. The ground rumbled and chunks of loose skin rained around me along with flakes and drops of cum until I was caught beneath that massive finger. My back was caught in the cum that had accumulated under her finger as she slowly raised the finger up to her face. I saw tiny workers fall from the rising digit off into the far distance below. It took nearly an hour for me to reach her face. I got an amazing view of her magnificent body below. Did I call her magnificent? Gah. Thankfully she couldn’t read minds… I hoped.

 

Finally the finger stopped before an endless reddish brown mountain range. I realized in awe and horror that I was looking at her nipple. I instinctively blushed and turned to look away. The finger began lowering towards the nipple at a faster rate than I expected, though still extremely slow. I squinted and tensed as the mountain drew closer, the wrinkles turning into massive canyons the closer I got. The ground filled my view as her finger slowly scratched the side of the mountain. The force of the impact, though slow, was still incredible and I was launched from her finger and found myself rolling down the mountain sized ridge of flesh as her finger rescinded. By the time I stopped rolling I felt my ears pop from the change in pressure and altitude.

I just laid there, stunned for what felt like hours, though at this size who knows how long it was. I certainly didn’t. This was just too confusing. The ground was moist and humid. I was in a wrinkle on her nipple. I assumed it was sweat that I was mired in. A bog of the stuff at the bottom of a wrinkle on the side of her nipple. I’m going to kill her. I know she’d never let anything happen to me, but I was beyond mad at this point. I was still lying there, fuming, when I heard voices approaching.

 

“I think there’s some over here!” a voice called out in the distance.

“Let’s get it before it mixes with the sweat.”  Replied a second.

 

 

I tried to pull my head just in time to see two tall silhouettes on a ridge a half mile away.

“Hey! Help!” I shouted.

“What was that?” The second voice asked.

“A survivor, I think?” Replied the first.

 

The two figures moved towards me, cautiously working their ways down the ridges of flesh. Eventually they grew close enough for me to see that they were women. Tall women. Over twice my height in size, and very muscular. And very, very nude.

 

“Well, aren’t you lucky, little guy?” the first voice said, I could see now that she was a dark skinned black woman with short hair, contrasting with her Asian friend’s shorter, curvier build. “I’m Anne, this is Mei, and welcome to the East Mountain.”


End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think of this update in the reviews and what you'd like to see in the future. Do you want a continuation? 

That's Whose Fantasy This Is. by The Micro Giant
Author's Notes:

A continuation of our last piece where our intrepid hero finds himself trapped on Kelly's nipple at the mercy of massive Amazonian women. Well, massive to him. Less than mites to Kelly. 

I’ll be honest, I wasn't sure how far Kelly would go with this. Honestly, part of me was not even sure that she was consciously doing this to me or if it was some desire of her subconscious to control or toy with me. I genuinely wondered if a part of her wanted to do this with me. Granted, she had the powers of a god, so I also wondered if it was presumptuous of me to assume she even cared that much about me. 


These thoughts crossed my head as an African American Amazon, talk about AAA, and a Japanese Amazon carried me strapped to a post made from a sliver of Kelly’s flesh as thick and inflexible as a fence post. Each had an end of the post on their shoulders as they carried me towards the towering ziggurat that was Kelly’s left nipple. I was tied to the post they hoisted by thick ropes that appeared to be made from braided hair. Perhaps hair from the Amazonians who were twice my height? Hair from their heads or… You know what, Kelly’s powers have allowed some odd things and I did not want to consider more oddities than I needed to. I was around six feet tall and both of these women were over twice as tall as me. I estimated these Amazons were around 16 feet for Anne the dark skinned one and 15 feet for Mei, her shorter Asian companion.


They had me strung up like the hero in a bad Italian cannibal film. Wait. Kelly had some odd kinks. I’ve seen her eat buildings full of people… surely her kinks would not extend to imagining fetishized Amazons cooking and eating me? No, no. No. That would be ridiculous. Kelly is protective of me. I think. I hope so. I wouldn’t have to wait for too long. 


The diminutive Amazons carried me up a ridge of light red areola flesh towards a ridge. As we crested said ridge I looked past a pair of Mei’s creamy thighs, which were thicker than my entire body, and saw a bustling village built into the canyonous crevasses of a single wrinkle of my friend’s areola. Whereas the men in her bush living in tent-like enclosures that blended in with her pale nether-flesh, the village of colossal shrunken Amazons that I now observed lived in abodes that seemed to be carved into the very flesh of Kelly’s areolas. It was as if they were living inside of her. Even if they were, it would not harm her. I knew enough about biology to know that we were smaller than mites. Even as colossal as these women’s settlement was, it would not even register as an itch to my far more colossal friend. The same friend who I would definitely have words with, should I escape from this bizarre biome that exists upon her body. 


I did stop to ponder how many men would envy my position. I was half the size of two very attractive women, microscopic on the nipple of a beautiful voluptuous eighteen-and-a-half-year-old British redhead. Surely this was SOMEONE’s dream. Not mine, but someone’s. I was just happy that the novelty and absurdity of this gave me a break from studying for midterms and applying for colleges. 



I’d been on Kelly’s body for what felt like days, but her planetarium derriere had barely moved inches. I tried to work out the math of how this time difference worked in my head, but was rudely interrupted as my body and bindings were dropped roughly onto the hard ground of Kelly’s…nipple? Areola? A trench in her areola? It was hard to quantify that this hard, unyielding ground was the very same, VERY soft chest that had hugged my own in many a tight embrace over the years. I was enraptured in this thought until I looked up and saw over a dozen Amazonians looking down upon me. 


“Hello, ma’am’s…” I began nervously, “Is this where the Snu Snu comes in?” I asked with a laugh that was neither appreciated nor reciprocated. 


Instead, I was looked down upon with scorn by a tribe of women who could easily bend my body into a pool noodle if they wanted to go swimming into a pore of Kelly’s sweat or whatever these wannabe goddesses did while living on an actual goddess.


Wait. No. No. No. No. I have been around the mite men too long. Kelly is not a goddess. She is my friend who forgets her lunch money and I have to go somewhere once a week. The girl who is deathly afraid of spiders. The girl who needs help opening a can of Monster because her nails are brittle because she has a vitamin deficiency. She is my friend. She is attractive, but she is not a goddess. As the Amazons looked down upon me with a palpable disdain, I realized that I may have said most of that outloud. Crap. 


“Crap indeed” Mei said as she grabbed the bindings holding my hands and drug me towards a large domicile that had been carved from the flesh of Kelly’s areola. This served as a reminder that we were less than an itch to her. That said, everything up here had an odd sheen of moisture a few inches thick. Sweat? Perspiration? Wait, were those the same things at this scale? Were they always the same thing? My exhausted and overstimulated brain was racing to make sense of the senseless absurdity I was experiencing. 


I was tossed at the feet of a tall nude Asian girl. 


“Lily?” I asked in confusion, recognizing the girl from my gym class. She looked at me with equal puzzlement. 


“Wait…what are you doing here?” She asked, bending down to undo my bonds. I noted she did not cut the ropes, but rather pulled at the knot and unleashed me. “I’ve never seen anyone from our school.”


“Really?” I asked, standing up and rubbing my sore wrists. I realized that I was not even at her navel. This girl who was normally below my shoulders now towered more than double my height. “I’m surprised to see you too, Did Kelly shrink you too?”


“Kelly?” The Asian Amazon asked anxiously as amorous anticipation arched into her voice. “Wait… we’re on Kelly!?”


She rushed back towards me and looked over me, further reinforcing our size difference. 


“Yeah… I thought you knew.”

She stepped back and slumped onto her knees and then her ass. She put a pair of oversized hands on my shoulders. “Kelly is our world? Our goddess?”


“Uh…not rea-” I was cut off as she pulled me towards her, burying my face between a pair of breasts larger than my head. Normally they’d be smaller than my hands, but I have come to accept that this fantasy realm of Kelly’s through logic in the garbage disposal. She held me close to her body and stood, potentially unknowingly dragging my face along her body until my eyes and nose were buried in her surprisingly hairy crotch. I never gave it much thought but I always assumed she’d be shaven. 


“Do you know what this means!?” She asked enthusiastically, pressing me tighter against her. My lips were now pressed against her moist lower lips. My body was as stiff as a pole, I was willing other parts of me to not also stiffen as I breathed in a mix of her scent with the all-encompassing scent of Kelly. 


“No…” I muttered, flinching as the move of my lips and the breath from my voice caused her lower lips to quiver. Her grip seemed to tighten. 


“She has delivered you, her closest friend to me. To be my concubine!” Lily said with an uncomfortable level of ecstasy. 


“Your what!?” I shouted into her labia. She gasped in pleasure, her fingers tightening around my scalp. 


“Yes! It all makes sense. The dreams. The times I dreamt I was on you. It was her. All her doing!”


“The times you what?” I asked, pressing my hands against her thighs, trying to push away. All I did was brush my nose against her moist clit. 


“I dreamt of you as a god. But now I see, she was the true goddess! Only a goddess could be recognized by a god!” 


She was officially on a different level than I could mentally deal with at this point. A true dreamlike euphoria that was encompassing her. I could hear gasps from behind me and realized that my two previous captors had fallen to their knees as if receiving a private sermon from my classmate who was due to graduate last year. 


“That’s nice and all,” I politely say, finally managing to push away from her. I stumble back and quickly wipe my sticky face, freshly moist from her juices. I try to compose myself a little, as well as assert myself. “Where are we?”


“We’re in the most bountiful mounds in existence. The very teat on which all life suckles! Our goddess’s nipple! Our goddess we now know as Kelly!”

“Hail Kelly!” Anne and Mei echoed behind me. 


I was having enough of this. Also, Lily has raised questions that I myself want to raise with Kelly. Even as I prevent something else on my body from raising as I take in the fit nude bodies around me. What I assumed to be Kelly’s pheromones were not helping matters either. My head felt clouded with arousal. Had any of these women offered, I likely would have done any of them here and now. I’d only been with two people at this point and viewed myself as selective, but was willing to make an exception. I shook my head to clear it. No. No. No. I need to be clear or else I may never get out of here. 


I heard heavy breathing and looked up as Lily loomed above me. I backed up directly into Anne’s massive thighs. I looked up to see her breasts masking her face from my perspective. Mei hovered nearby as well. I was trapped by pure sexuality. I did not have time to process it before I was tossed into the air. We all were. 


An earth-shattering tremor reverberated through the flesh of Kelly’s breath. A deafening thunderous force echoed through the air, nearly deafening us all. What few items adorned the spartan furnishings of this abode built into Kelly’s flesh were tossed about and shattered. All four of us forgot the sexual tension and rushed outside. The sky was a bizarre twisting star that I recognized as the fixture on Kelly’s ceiling light. Looking straight ahead, my horizon was the underside of a massive chin that was crashing down in a parodic slow motion as Kelly’s sleeping form moaned and arched her chin down, slowly giving us a view of her idyllic, blissful, aroused but sleeping face as it eclipsed our false sun. She was still asleep I thought as I watched the miniscule movements of her head over the next nine or so minutes. We were all enraptured by this sight. It reaffirmed to all gathered at the base of her nipple that the heavenly body was indeed HER body. We were parasites on HER.


Her luscious long red locks, honestly my favorite feature of her, were messily framing her planetary face with stray locks. She went to bed rough, I thought with a smirk, filing this disheveled image away to tease her later. I knew she was hanging around with a girl from a college she planned to visit soon. Had that girl gotten her drunk? I did not have to wait long for that question to be answered. 


A shadow eclipsed us over the next thirty minutes of panic for the Amazonian beauties around me who scrambled to find refuge as the smirk covered lips of the college sophomore Kelly had been hanging out with now hung above us. The pale brunette looked down at Kelly’s nipple with a confident smirk and eyes that showed a deep hunger. Those same eyes slowly cut towards Kelly’s partially asleep face as the co-ed’s lips parted into a massive O over the next five minutes. This time difference thing was trippy, but some part of me felt satisfied with now knowing who brought Kelly to having her own big O before I was transported to her bush to clean it. 


This girl whom I’d maybe spoken to once now dominated my vision. I guess Kelly must have liked her more than I thought, I thought to myself with a bit of bitterness that surprised me a little. I guess I was sad that Kelly didn’t trust me to tell me this. I guess. 


I was broken from my thoughts as a drop of saliva from the celestial brunette crashed upon the tip of Kelly’s nipple. Over the next minute ripples shuddered through the nipple and areola as Kelly felt pleasure from that brief instance of contact. The flood of saliva cascaded down through the ridges of the mountainous nipple. Amazonian beauties scattered and fled as the fall of viscous liquid slowly overswept everything in its path like a devastating landslide. I stood stunned, watching this unfold until I was swept up, not by the salivated tidal wave, but by Lily who carried me clutched under her right arm like a running back going for a touchdown. She tried to outpace the wave and succeeded by climbing atop a mountain that was really a minuscule bump atop Kelly’s nipple. Waves of spit passed us by, sweeping up Amazons who seemed to be torn between feelings of fear and arousal. 


Lily held me tight, her heaving, heavily breathing breasts larger than my head pressing against my head. We looked up to see a gaping black hole large enough to consume all of Manhattan descend upon us, ringed by lips the size of states and pearly white teeth that put the largest mountains to shame. The brunette brought her lips together with a speed that was agonizingly slow as she gently sucked and scraped her teeth against Kelly’s nipple in a playful attempt to wake her sleeping partner. For us inhabiting Kelly’s nipple, it was the apocalypse. The woman’s mouth was a blast furnace of humid, heated breath. We were tossed about in a maelstrom of pressure as she sucked on the nip of my friend. The woman’s teeth scraped across the surface of Kelly’s nipple with a deafening tone. Everything grew dark, humid, hot. 


Then I woke up.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this long awaited update! I have some other fun ideas planned for these characters. I hope you enjoyed the surprise introduction of a new element into this story and I hope you enjoy what Kelly and she get up to. If they get up to anything. Who knows? We also have some developments for Mike coming up! 


Let me know what you think in the comments and such!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7150