The Random's Stories Factory by Kurogane335
Summary:

So, it's a place for me to write short fetish stories (usually one-shot) about a lot of potential interactions. I already know what I want to write for the second chapter, but if you've particuliar ideas, don't hesitate to tell them :) !


Categories: Crush, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Muscle, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: No Word count: 48632 Read: 240119 Published: January 06 2018 Updated: December 25 2019

1. Nine is a great number by Kurogane335

2. Why you shouldn't bother a pregnant woman by Kurogane335

3. I hereby pronounce you Goddess and sex-toy! by Kurogane335

4. Lena's lover by Kurogane335

5. Brotherly love by Kurogane335

6. Why am I even alive! by Kurogane335

7. Adrien's return by Kurogane335

8. Fortune reversal by Kurogane335

9. MAJOR/Minor: C'me here cutie! by Kurogane335

10. Mayday! Mayday! by Kurogane335

11. Models come in all sizes by Kurogane335

12. Are they big enough now? by Kurogane335

13. Muscle Mountain by Kurogane335

14. Aunt Suzie is an ass... by Kurogane335

15. Don't touch my Stephen! by Kurogane335

16. I was tall once... by Kurogane335

17. An afternoon with friends by Kurogane335

18. Belly Dancing by Kurogane335

19. Molly's a Mommy by Kurogane335

20. Witchy Mandy by Kurogane335

21. Itty bitty Mandy by Kurogane335

22. Husband against his will by Kurogane335

23. The Great Show! by Kurogane335

24. The Survivor by Kurogane335

25. Offering to the Sky-God by Kurogane335

26. This is not a Short Story ! by Kurogane335

27. Queen of the World by Kurogane335

28. The Première Family by Kurogane335

29. The Watcher on the Wall by Kurogane335

30. Jeff's Dark Destiny by Kurogane335

Nine is a great number by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Adrien will finally have sex with his new girlfriend Johanna... sadly for him, things turn quite litterally witchy !

Nine is a great number

Adrien was quite nervous… Johanna had invited him to her place for the first time since they started dating a month ago. They had already exchanged kisses, but now, he felt that something better awaited him. As usual, he had walked to reach her house in the suburb and was bringing her some fine wine to go with whatever she would have cooked. Once before her door, he rang and waited for her girlfriend to come in.

“Coming!” he heard her chirpy voice from deeper into her house. She opened the door quite enthusiastically, making her double D breasts sway in a way which made him harden in his jean. The redheaded was incredibly attractive, at 25 years. Her green eyes were one of her best feature, but her curves had been the subject of a lot of discussion among the young men of Highstone. There had been many rumors about her, saying that her boyfriends tended to disappear or leave town, but when she had come to talk at a party, Adrien hadn’t even thought about it. She was just too beautiful.

Plus, her size had mesmerized him. At 1m70 (5f6) he was rather small, especially compared to her incredible 2m05 (6f7), but apparently he was also attractive to her. She had confessed that she really loved smaller guys who weren’t too frightened to talk with her. As she had put it taller jocks only think about sex and bragging about fucking her, so she felt more confident with peoples she could attract with her brain, being quite a geek herself.

They had spent whole nights talking about the Salem’s witches, magical systems in D&D and other RPG, that kind of things. It had really surprised Adrien, especially since she had such a room dedicated to bodybuilding, from what she had told him. As a pure geek himself, he had no idea how she managed to spend hours on end searching ancient magical wisdom from around the world and in the same time lift so much that her muscles were large and impressive, her glutes massive but quite strong…

Not that he could actually care about all of this, since she had engulfed him into her very prominent cleavage. That was something quite surprising about her; she clearly had no qualms about being extremely tactile. Adrien didn’t complain however, because she smelt so good and she usually lifted her to her lips to kiss him during long minutes, and this time was no different from her usual behavior.

When she finally dropped him on the ground, her breath was ragged and her eyes glinted with a passion which somehow made him worry. But the young man had no time to ponder it when she brought her in by pulling his arms. With a little yelp, he followed suit; Johanna has such difficulties understanding how strong she was compared to him, but he was quite aroused by her action.

“Hey baby, how are you doing?” asked the tall redhead.

“I’m good now that I’m with you” cooed the young geek with a smile he hoped looked sexy and not creepy.

“How, baby, you’re such a romantic!” laughed Johanna while bringing him to the kitchen. “Drop your wine here, Adrien sweetie, we’ll drink it later.”

“But wait, you haven’t begun preparing anything…” noticed the young man. “How come?”

“Well, baby… that’s because I didn’t want to overcook our food, because we have another thing coming before it.”

She leaned toward the smaller guy and planted her lips against her right ear before biting it in a very sensual way which made Andrien gasp. He felt her long fingers play with his buckle and tasting his ball through his jean. She let out a sultry giggle when she noticed how hard he was. She released her jaws and assured her grip on her boyfriend.

“Hum, seems you like it, baby doll” laughed the Amazonian ginger.

“Yeah… You’ve no idea…” gasped Adrien, before taking a feel from her mighty rack. “But I didn’t think you would be so… forward…”

“Well, Ad, that’s because it’s you… You’re like my favorite guy in the whole word… And I’m tired of waiting… come in!”

-------------------------------------

Adrien was thrusting his small penis into the colossus’ pussy, covered in a fiery forest of red hairs. He had never felt better, Johanna was moaning between his legs and with each thrust he felt stronger and more energetic. Soon, his gaze was lost in the twin peaks of her tits, swaying up and down as he fucked her has hard as he could. Somehow, he had the impression that his dick was growing as he enjoyed the sensation.

He was so lost in his sensations of pleasure that he failed to notice the changing of the light in the room. Candles lit themselves up, burning with green and blue fire. He felt so good that he couldn’t hear Johanna whispering in a strange tongue. Suddenly she screamed in ecstasy and he felt a wave of power rush through his body. It was so strange that he finally took notice of the situation he was in. Johanna’s body seemed wider, the room larger…

“What… what’s happening to me!” screamed the young man.

“You’re shrinking, my love” replied the colossal redhead as he lost a whole feet while thrusting his dick in her. Strangely, his penis was the only part of him which didn’t lose size, in fact it felt slightly bigger than before. “But don’t worry, it’s all good, trust me, you’ll like you new life…”

Johanna moaned as Adrien begun to weep, unable to stop himself. He was losing height at a greater speed than before. In less than a minute, he was the size of a Barbie doll, then a Lego and then… the size of a flea… expect for the titanic shaft and balls still inside the gigantic redhead’s pussy. He felt her immense fingers wrapping around his dick and thrusted it manually until she climaxed in a roar which almost deafened him.

He remained there for long minutes, until she rose and brought him closer to her face. She smiled her teeth taller than skyscraper for the insignificant speck attached to the slight larger than average dick which had belonged to him but now looked more like a whole landscape, distinct from him. How he was even able to remain alive and pump blood into the now flaccid and ginormous organ was beyond him…

“What have you done to me!?” screamed Adrien, tears rolling on his cheeks.

SORRY BABY DOLL; I CAN’T HEAR YOU! BUT DON’T YOU WORRY, YOU’LL BE FINE WITH ME! I GUESS YOU WONDER WHY I DID THIS, HUH SWEETIE?

She gently kissed the penis to which he now belonged, caressing it until it went fully erect, a soothing feeling after the monstrous thunder of her voice. Only then, she didn’t stop but put the shuddering member in her mouth, giving him the most incredible blowjob anyone had ever received. Her gigantic fingers caressed the whole length of the mast and even came close to his body, gently pressing him into the burning flesh of his balls, as tall as a mountain range in his eyes. She resumed talking only when he climaxed in her mouth.

OH SWEETIE, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT ALL OF IT… YOU SEE, SIX YEARS AGO I DISCOVERED THIS BOOK WHICH TAUGHT ME HOW TO CAST SPELLS… AND AMONG THEM WAS A WAY TO CHANGE THE WHOLE WORLD TO SUIT MY NEEDS. ALL I NEEDED WERE NINE GUYS TO FUCK IN NINE MONTHS TO LINK OR LIVING ESSENCE TO EACH OTHERS…

The living landscape blew him a kiss, a great sadness on her face.

TRUTH BEEN TOLD, I HOPED THAT THE NINE GUYS NEEDED WOULD ALL BE STUPID JOCKS… BUT JUST WHEN I WAS IN DANGER OF NOT FINDING THE NINETH SACRIFICE, YOU CAME TO ME… AT FIRST I WAS SO RELIEVED, BUT THEN I GREW TO LOVE YOU… IT’S TRUE, I SWEAR IT! THE PROBLEM WAS THAT I HAD NO TIME; IF I FAILED TO COMPLETE THE SACRIFICE, I WOULD BE DESTROYED… SO… I HAD TO USE YOU. AND I’M SO SORRY FOR IT MY HEART! THANKFULLY, I KNOW HOW TO MAKE UP FOR THIS!

Johanna’s voice was so full of certitude that Adrien was sure she would restore him to his full size. Sadly, the next words dashed all his hopes.

YOU SEE BABY, I’LL USE YOU TO GET PREGNANT AND USE MY NEWFOUND POWERS TO MAKE OUR CHILD PERFECT! AND THAT BEST THING IN THAT IN YOUR STATE, YOU HAVE NO NEED FOR FOOD OR DRINK, AND YOU CAN’T BE HARMED… SO, IN YOU GO BEAUTIFUL!” chirped the red-headed Goddess as she push his erect penis deep into her vagina, before putting back her tong, whistling happily as the speck which had been a man cried desperately while pushing his sperm inside of her.

Why you shouldn't bother a pregnant woman by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Second chapter with Johanna. There will be more with her down the line, but remember that you can requests things if you want :) ! Also, i'll edit the tags when i'll come home

Why you shouldn’t bother a pregnant woman

Johanna was enjoying her new life a lot. Her powers allowed her to avoid going to the supermarket to buy food, clothes or anything really, she could conjure these out of thin air, and her body remained as well toned and healthy as ever, even without lifting any weight and gorging on pizza, burgers and coke. In fact, she had augmented so much the muscle fiber density in her body that she was the hardest thing on Earth and probably as strong as ten elephants put together. Still, she kind of liked to go out at time, if only to enjoy a simulacrum of normality and have fun with friends.

The two-month pregnant amazon was currently skimming thought books about pregnancy and how to handle a baby as a single woman. Not that she was too afraid of it, with her newfound abilities, educating her unborn child would be an easy thing to do. In fact, she had already begun, teaching him math, literature and Dungeon and Dragon. She did her best to hide his gender, wanting a surprise, which wasn’t really easy. The drawback of such powers, she guessed, was too much knowledge at times.

A stir in her neither region made her sigh. She had left Adrien at home and only had one of the stupid jocks she had trapped before him in her bag. She had made sure that he would look like a simple sex-toys to any interloper, but she couldn’t really shove him inside her when in public. The sensation of those living dicks, enlarged compared to their previous size, made her squirm and walk funnily, and she really disliked the attention it brought to her. Still, she was craving them so hard!

“Hey beautiful, wanna some help? I sure as hell can make you a mother, if you know what I mean…” said a drawling voice to her right.

Turning her head, Johanna huffed in disgust. Obviously, it had to be John, right? The colossus, who had at least ten centimetres over her had been pestering her for years. He wanted to fuck her real bad, he had said this and often even more crudely than that, quite a lot of times. It was tiring and vexing. But thankfully, she now had the way to deal with him, permanently.

“I don’t think you could, John” replied the redheaded woman with a smile. “I mean, how could you when  you barely reach my chin?”

“Well, my dick would reach it too, from the inside you know?” crassly responded the shrinked man, clearly not noticing what was happening.

Jesus, how dense is this dumbass ? wondered Johanna. Still, messing with him could be funny…

“You sure? I mean, you can’t really see beyond my breasts, being as tall as my bellybutton at best…” mocked the towering woman.

“Babe, I don’t need size here when Mister Hammer is wide and strong enough to make you his bitch!” he said, putting his hands on the enormous bulge that his still normal-sized cock did in his pant, which made Johanna laugh.

“Hey, what’s so funny” he said, suddenly angry. John always hated people laughing at him and he wasn’t stupid enough to understand that the gigantic woman above him was doing just that.

“You’re fucking ridiculous, that’s what!” replied Johanna between her giggles. “Just look at you. Smaller than a ten years old and with that obscene thing in your pants, and yet you act as if it was attractive. God, it’s so funny!”

Sure, it wasn’t technically his fault; she had been the one doing the partial and unnoticed shrinking but still, it was quite ludicrous to see this malformed shrimp trying to hit on her, undeterred by anything.

“You whore! I’ll teach you to laugh at me!” roared the small thing and he punched her hard in the stomach before screaming in pain as his joints broke.

Johanna gasped. She had barely felt it, John was far too weak now to hurt her, not with her abs as hard as steel even when relaxed. Still, his action had been uncalled for and as she been normal, it could have endangered her child. Without a second thought, she glared at John and he disappeared.

-------------------------------

John found himself trapped in a strange place. It was damp, warm and it reeked of cum. It was a dark as a goddamned cave and he had no idea where he was.

“You’re in my soon to be husband’s cock, you loser” said Johanna’s voice, soft and yet sounding as if it came from everywhere around him.

“Say what? You crazy bitch, what’s happening!?” screamed the man, suddenly terrified. Somehow, he knew she was telling the truth…

“It’s your punishment for being such a… Lena, could you please shut up or… oops!” replied Johanna as her friend Lena appeared near John.

Lena was a mixed petite girl, 1m50 (4f9) max, with breasts which made even her Amazonian friend’s looks small. She usually wore skimpy outfits and it was again the case today, her white shorts barely covering her ass and her blue t-shirt coming just below her monstrous breasts.

“What’s happening?” screamed the woman in terror.

-------------------------------

Johanna sighed. Just when she had conjured Adrien out of his resting place to teach John a lesson, Lena had come in and started screaming and asking questions her towering friend didn’t want to answer. Her mind was still on John and before she knew it, she had reduced and moved her friend to the same germ-size as this asshole.

The redhead pondered the situation. She could restore Lena, change her memories and sent her on her way, but it sounded so bothersome… Plus, a couple in her love’s penis gave her a very naughty idea…

“Sorry Lena, you weren’t meant to be here… but now, it’ll be your life with John! Don’t worry, I’ll make it sufferable to you two! There’ll be plenty of food for you here, and I’m sure you’ll find placed to take refuge when the white wave will come out!”

She laughed a little, walking in the store with Adrien in her hands and peoples not noticing anything. She probably should have done that before, but she hadn’t even thought about it. Her powers were new, after all… She smiled lovingly at her future husband even while she could hear the screams and pleas and sobs of the two-germs like being trapped inside him. It made her so damn horny to even know they were there…

“Nope, I won’t go back on my decision, it’s final! But don’t you worry, I’m not cruel. I’ll make your biology faster, so you won’t have to endure it for too long… by human’s standard, that is! Lest say… 24 of our hours equals… a century for your kind, yeah, that’s sound great. And while I think about it… go fuck and multiply, I want whole civilizations in Adrien’s cock by the end of the month! Don’t worry about inbreeding, it’ll be taken care of. And now, good bye, buddies!”

Johanna shut down her connection to the small things which had been her friends or acquaintances and removed her pants and tong, showing her bare ass and hungry vagina for the world to see. She quickly shoved her older sex toy deep into her ass, moaning in pleasure even as the little thing was crying and pleading for an escape from this torment.

She brought Adrien to her mouth and kissed him, rousing him from the state of blissful torpor she left him to protect him for cracking down under the weight of his situation. He still felt despair, it was part of the process, but her mind couldn’t give in, it was the most important thing. He only had to endure it for eighteen years, being the ninth sacrifice and then she could give him back his normal stature, it was part of the rules of the ritual…

Having brought his penis to its fully erect stature, she quickly shoved him into her vagina and went back to her business. There had dozens of bookshops she wanted to visits today, one in New York, another in London, Tokyo also had some great books about pregnancy. Lucky her, she had just learnt all the languages in the world two seconds ago!

-------------------------------------------------

Inside God’s Adrien Cockworld, John and Lena were obeying the decree of Johanna the Great Goddess and fucked like crazy. In the mere minutes it had taken for the redheaded being to get out of the store and change them, they had given birth to three children, enjoying together the vastness without end of Cockworld now that they could see in darkness. A sudden tremor sent the whole family on their knees, but didn’t deter John nor Lena, who continued their mating session, carefully hidden in on of the world’s felshy folds.

Their children, however, had went outside and when the adult turned to see what was happening, they witnessed the little things being swept away by the gigantic amount of Godly cum, to vast to even comprehend, dying when the sperm made contact with their frail bodies.

“We’ll have to teach them to be more careful” panted Lena as she drained John of his own cum. “Now, suck my breasts, you need strength to obey the Goddess’s orders!”

Without a word, John brought the swollen mass of fat to his mouth and sucked. Life was too short to resist Her wills…

I hereby pronounce you Goddess and sex-toy! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A new Johanna's chapter, enjoy !

I hereby pronounce you Goddess and sex-toy!

Johanna was blissful. The five-month pregnant woman was simply stunning in the white-dress she had conjured out of thin air the prior evening. The towering redhead smiled at the Pope, who was quite eager to his part in the ceremony, and then she let her gaze fall on Adrien. The poor baby was feeling miserable, being watched upon by all their friends and family.

The Goddess in progress felt a tinge of sorrow for him, but she quashed it. Today was THE day, where they would become officially husband and wife, and while he was in deep despair, as was required by the ritual, she radiated so much joy that she could forget it for now. Plus, there was also a lot of celebration in his penis. The microscopic descendants from John and Lena had all heard her voice commanding them to rejoice today, and the hundred of thousands of them were undergoing sex-frenzied celebrations to please their Goddess.

It had been 72 days since she had shrunk the first two of their kind, so for them, it had been roughly 7200 years. They should have been millions by now, with how fertile she had made them, but she had discovered with some stupors that those little things liked to be crushed by the sperm of her lover. Somehow, they believed that it brought them closer to the Great Goddess, and in a sense, they were right!

It had made swallowing Adrien’s cum all the more erotic, to know that hundred of thousands of bodies too small to be seen, even by her eyes if she didn’t wished so -and really why would she have done that?- were consumed by her body when she savoured the drops let out by her soon to be husband.

The ceremony was proceeding at an awesome pace, and finally, it was time to exchange the alliances. The thing was, there wasn’t any not anybody to bring them, because Johanna hadn’t managed to decide which ring to choose and who would be granted the honour of bringing them. Just then, as she prepared herself to will them, she noticed the tears on Lena and John’s parents.

They had been summoned here because she wanted them here, but their sorrow was really deep, and she couldn’t blame them, after all, their only children had disappeared and the police had given up on their search, proclaiming them dead… at Johanna’s will. The redheaded Amazon really didn’t want her town to be rocked by an investigation for too long. Still, she had to do something about those long faces.

John had been an asshole, and his family was more or less the same so…In a blink of her eyes, she willed them out of existence altogether and gave their home to a cute homeless couple who always helped peoples around town. As for Lena’s… she wiped their memory of their adult daughter and summoned from her mind a memory of her eight years old, in a pretty red dress, bringer her the two simple golden rings she had finally chosen for the ceremony.

Lena was beaming with pride, and so were her parents. Johanna ruffled her hairs when the little girl was close enough and gave her a big smile. Hopefully, her parents would teach her to be a lot less annoying growing up… in fact she made sure of that by changing their view on her past… well, alternate behaviour. As for the little girl herself… the ginger giantess had to admit that she had been kind of jealous of her friend’s “assets” so… growing up, this version of Lena would have A-sized breast and a cute little but, almost flat but with just enough form to not detract attention.

Interrupting the Pope by raising a finger, she took the little girl’s chin between her fingers and lifted her head so she could look at her eyes.

“Hey Lena, what do you want to do when you’ll be an adult?”

“I want to be just like you!” chirped the little girl, which made Johanna chuckle a little.

“That won’t be possible sweetie” she replied, excising this idea from her brain. “Anything else?”

“I could be… your servant? Like, taking notes and all?”

“Wonderful idea!” said Johanna, surprised by how great this project was for Lena. “I’m sure you’ll be perfect for the job, Lena!” she added, making sure that it would be her future from now on.

With that, she took the rings and concluded the ceremony, passing her one on her finger and Adrien’s on his shaft. Then with a smile at the whole assembly, she willed them in the “special room” she had prepared for them.

The audience didn’t fear the change in the location. St-Peter of Rome left place to the cavernous walls of Johanna’s pussy, but it was exactly what everyone had expected. There was food, drinks and even a dance floor for them all to enjoy, and the half a millimetre tall guests enjoyed themselves.

Outside, Johanna was playing with her husband, hyperchinging his balls with cum. She took two massive loads in her mouth, savouring the extra-thickness and the thousands of lenian, as she called the germ-like inhabitants of Cockworld. Then, she willed herself back at home and shoved Adrien deep into her pussy, until they orgasmed simultaneously.

Inside her, her guests where almost drowning in sperm and her own cum, but everybody was quite happy. Johann’s pussy was always the best place to party, and they were indestructible when here, so they could enjoy it. All their clothes suddenly disappeared. Johanna had willed them, all clean, back in their closets, and it meant that it was time for some repopulation of the town.

All the adult’ guests begun fucking around, the girls without boyfriends going as far as to take huge amount of her husband’s cum and shove it into their pussies. Johanna wasn’t too happy with that, so she willed them boyfriends to satisfy them. This sperm was hers, and hers only after all. With a satisfied smile, she prepared Adrien for a long night of rough sex, willing the lenians back in their small houses and continuing their copulations, and smiled while sensing the dream of the kids she had willed in the guest room. Lena 2.0. would probably make a perfect servant for her and her soon to be born Perfect baby…

Lena's lover by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

What, a new Johanna's chapter when it's the one with the least vote in the srawtpoll ? Well... yes, but only because it should have come out days ago, but I couldn't make it because of IRL problems... Anyway, Aunt Suzie's stories will get their own story thread, with revised and expanded two chapter next week and at least a chapter three, don't worry.

Also, this chapter is mostly Giant content, with some Giga female at the end

Lena’s lover

The minuscule woman, barely 1m50 (4f9), mad her way inside the colossal house of Johanna. The 7m62 (25f) tall woman had called her earlier this day. She had left her house for an impromptu world tour with her husband and her eight other sex-toys. Sixteen years old Lena had to take care of the ten kids. Most of them were great, calm and intelligent, and she liked Alex, the second born from Johanna and Adrien, and a smart and kind young boy, the more. The problem was Timothy.

The 8 years old Perfect was growing like a weed. He looked like a thirteen already, and an incredibly beautiful at that, with a skin just tanned enough to be tantalizingly exotic and muscles which were simply mesmerizing… the problem was that he was also discovering his sexuality and, being who he was, the 2m43 (8f) tall teenager had already brought into his room three bimbo girls, around twenty, which had infuriated Lena.

The kid should have been working on his homework, or helping dealing with the house chores, or playing with Alex, his favourite sibling. Instead he was playing with those stupid girls with impossibly huge asses and boobs and it wasn’t doing him good, she was sure of it. Admittedly, she was kind of jealous. So, when she came to his door and heard him groaning and fapping, she had had enough.

“Timothy!” she roared, bursting into his room, and earning a bucket of sperm on her face for her trouble.

“Oh my God, Lena!” heard the young woman, struggling to breath with the thick goo on her face, in her eyes, her mouth, her nose. She had probably gulped down a whole litre of it damn it! She heard Tim moving and closing the door, and the “click” of the locket made her shiver. Why the hell was he locking the door? Finally she managed to get it out of her eyes, only to be greeted by a terrifying view. When he was younger, she had washed Timothy and seen how well hung he was… but now that he had already reached puberty, it was a nightmare vision came to life…

His penis was one meter long (3f2), and at least 15 cm (5,9 inches) wide, with balls bigger than her head. She couldn’t understand how she had failed to take notice of this, it had to show when he walked around, after all! And that monstrous python was twitching and shivering, oozing precum without stop before her eyes, forming an ever growing pool on the wooden floor. She looked up, beyond the perfect abs and torso and into those green eyes which looked at her with a hint of sorry a whole lot of need. Then, she felt herself lifted and before she could even begin to collect her thought… she was violated.

There was no other world for the sensation she felt. Tim throbbing penis had tore through her clothes as if they weren’t even there, reaching her womb in one go. She could feel her whole body adjusting, her organs shifting positions and size to accommodate the Perfect’s enormous member in her. Clearly, he had inherited some of his mother’s strange powers. And all she could do was to scream incoherently as Timothy brought her on his bed, laid on her and begun fucking her hard.

After roughly one or two minutes, he came in a mighty roar, and Lena screamed in agony, as gallons after gallons of cum penetrated her body. She could feel her belly expanding monstrously to accommodate this much sperm. In seconds, it had ballooned so much that she looked like a woman days before delivering a baby. With this much cum inside her, she was sure to be pregnant, but she wasn’t in a state of mind to care, not at all. The worst was that the 8 y.o. dick was still hard as a rock, ready to cum again.

Turning her head with some difficulty, she met his gaze and Tim smiled at her. She moaned when his dick reacted to the meeting of their eyes and did not resist when the younger teenager brought her mouth to his own and kissed it languorously. She whimpered when she felt his cum flooding out of her and soiling the bed. She would have so much work to do and deal with it later on… Finally, the young kid released her head and smiled at her lovingly.

“Someday, you’ll be my wife” simply said Tim, getting a picture of her from below his bed and ripping it before sending it to the trashcan, but not before Lena could notice the obvious presence of dried cum on it. She looked like she had been thirteen when the picture had been taken, so he had to be interested in her for years…

“Today, let’s focus on making you the mother of my children, okay Lena?”

“Whatever you want, master Tim” replied the teenager girl, totally enslaved to his cock.

------------------------------

On the Himalaya, Johanna let out a roar of pleasure which caused avalanches in the whole mountain range while the shuddering of her body created terrible earthquake in the whole of Eurasia. She was busy using Mount Everest as a dildo, her will reshaping the mountains to better accommodate her body. It turned her on, to imagine the hundred of alpinists who would climb the mountain to reach the top of her new sex-toy. She longed for Adrien so much, it made it hard to keep calm and carry on. But sadly, her little husband wasn’t in a state of mind or body able to please him.

Right now, each of her nine living sex-toys was spread over Northern India, resting after a night of torrid love which had seen the Goddess in training solve overpopulation by killing two-third of the Indian and Pakistani population. Each of them was surrounded by deep canyons marking the places she had used them to her pleasure, the Earth’s surface being dotted by vast lakes of their mixed fluids.  In eight years, her power had grown incredibly, and she couldn’t help but wonder how awesome she would feel when the eighteen years necessary to complete the process would be over.

She suddenly felt a new life forming, far to the west, while almost doubling her powers doing so. Focusing on it, she realized that Tim had finally found the courage to have sex with Lena. He had been dreaming about it for years now, even before he became sexually active, and it pleased the Earth-shattering Goddess to know that her first great-children would be Lena’s. Of course, this one would also have quite the family in the millions of lenians currently in Adrien’s cock, but she doubted that they would ever interact anyway, and right now, the first Lena was such a distant ancestry that her name had been forgotten by the germ-like beings.

Each and every human bearing her genetic markers made her stronger, and she had instilled in her Perfect boy a drive to mate with all of Mankind, genders be damned. While his love for Lena was sincere, Johanna was sure that he wouldn’t disappoint her in the year to come.

Brotherly love by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

So, i've got some problem here... I don't have much inspiration right now, especially for Aunt Suzie so... if you have ideas people,don't hesitate to share them here or in the Aunt Suzie's reviews !

Also, this chapter his mostly Giant on small woman with gender bending undertone, so it's... special.

Brotherly love

“Come on, Alex! Let me in!” almost begged the sixteen years old Perfect as he leaned against his brother’s door.

“Go fuck yourself you sick bastard!” screamed a very sexy feminine voice, sending shivers of lust in the almost six meters (20f) tall teenager. Timothy grunted when he felt his titanic dick rising and pushing against the wooden frame of the door, which groaned in protest.

“What are you doing!?” shrieked the female voice.

“It’s not my fault bro!” almost whined the giant, as his two meters long (6f6) and 45cm (1f5) wide shaft went fully erect, forcing the door open with its sheer strength, size and weight.

“Of my god! Are you okay in there!?” called Timothy, ducking considerably to enter his brother’s room, only to be greeted by something colliding with his forehead.

The colossus barely felt it and it was only when he saw the distorted shape of the heavy trophy Alex had won two years ago as a local chess-champion that he realized that his brother had thrown it at him. His eyes fell on his younger sibling and his penis begun to throb painfully. God, he was so sexy! Those shapely legs, this wide ass protruding from behind his beautiful waist, a flat tummy and of course, two very big melons sitting proudly on his chest. Alex would have been the sexiest being on Earth (after Lena and his Mom, had to admit the Perfect) with incredibly beautiful facial figures, if he wasn’t glaring at him with pure hatred.

“Get out!” bellowed the small figure before him.

“Come on, bro, don’t be like that…” pleaded Tim while sitting down, afraid that he could hurt his brother without wanting it with his dick if he wasn’t careful.

“How dare you!? How dare you speak to me like that!?” screamed the 1m77 (5f8) tall redhead, her very short air the last indication of what he looked like less than a day ago. “After what you’ve done to me!”

“It wasn’t my fault!” said Tim, trying to defend himself. “You know that I don’t have true control over my powers!”

“You raped me, you sick bastard!” roared Alex, hurling another trophy at his brother, his enormous knockers, not contained by a bra, swaying tantalizingly, forcing Tim’s dick erect and on the trajectory of the metallic projectile. It wasn’t an agreeable sensation, even if it wasn’t painful.

“Ow! Careful! And you’re exaggerating things! I didn’t rape you! You gave your consent!”

“Bullshit! Had I said no, you would have done it anyway!”

Now, tears were forming in Alex’s eyes and Tim felt really bad. His brother had a point, and he knew it. When he had surprised him trying to woo Lena, his blood had boiled. He had just come back from a tour in Europe, having completed his urge to mate with every human being there, siring millions of children and making all the men there his slaves, something he didn’t particularly enjoy, truth been told, and he had been shocked to see his girlfriend and his favourite sibling clearly flirting.

The discussion had quickly turned into an argument, especially because Alex accused Tim of having destroyed any prospect of him ever having a sexual life, considering that all the girls in their town, State, Country and probably Continent, only dreamed about the Perfect. Alex had tried to date Jenny Coleman, two years ago, but Tim had fucked her and impregnated her before he could end with her, and from that point on, he had fallen into a deep depression.

“You’ve destroyed any chances I had to ever have children!” he had screamed at his gigantic brother, yelling and cursing. “I hate you, you monstrous freak! I hate you!”

This idea, that he had robbed his brother of any opportunity to ever have a family of his own had hurt Tim badly, but it had also stirred his potential. He had learnt, over the years, to follow his instincts when it happened. So, he had pounced on a terrified Alex and shoved his penis, not too ridiculous for a normal fifteen years old, into his own and pushed. And his powers had done the rest, changing his brother into this incredibly sexy gal, but without altering his mind. It had been a first, and it was an understatement to say that Alex hadn’t liked it.

He had immediately called for their Mom, who was by then enjoying a bath in Jupiter’s atmosphere, offering telescopes all around the world an incredible view of her sexy body, before voring the eight of her sextoys, the size of the Earth. In mere weeks, Tim and Alex’ dad would finally be freed from his curse and they couldn’t wait to actually talk to him. They had so much to tell him, and it was probably true for him too!

“I can’t change you back, Alex” had said their mother, her voice singing in their head. “Only Tim can, and as you know, he doesn’t have control over those kind of things.”

“At least… at least change my memories” had cried the Perfect’s little brother.

“No sweetie. You’re Tim only brother, so he preserved those memories for a reason. You just have to accept the fact that your body changed a little.”

And that’s how the two brothers found themselves in the present situation, Alex cursing and throwing things at Tim, while Tim couldn’t help but let his precum flood the room with how hot his little brother was. Suddenly, Alex tripped and fell in his brother’s lap. Immediately, Tim’s hand took hold of him and brought his face to his mouth. Expertly, the giant French kissed his brother, while letting his hands hit all the spots that made a woman really exited. He had more experience in there that anyone on Earth, save perhaps his mother, so in mere seconds, Alex had gone limp and whimpering with pent up pleasure.

“There, there…” cooed Tim. “Aren’t we better now?”

“Noooo…” whimpered Alex as his brother removed his clothes, revealing his incredibly beautiful body.

“Liar” purred the Perfect before putting his brother’s enormous breasts in his mouth to suck them dry, eliciting a powerful moan, followed by a violent orgasm when his pinky penetrated Alex’s vagina.

“Why… why would you do this to me?” whined his brother, his eyes pleading for an answer.

“Well… I thought about it this night, when I was with Lena… and don’t worry, she isn’t jealous, she knows that I love her, but that I also love you and that… well, one woman won’t ever be enough for me.”

Tim laughed while he positioned his little brother’s pussy over his enormous and engorged cock, savouring the sensation and the little squeals of Alex, his terror quite apparent. Tim wasn’t a sadist, but the way he had changed his bro meant that anything coming out of his mouth sounded so sensual and charged with erotic power that it was impossible to not get aroused by him, whatever sound he produced.

“Please… please, don’t do this…” begged Alex, tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Chuu… calm down bro… I told you, I thought about it, and I’ve understand why you were changed. You’re right, as a man, you wouldn’t be able to have children. I mean, Jon, my first born with Lena is barely seven and he’s already taller and sexier than you were as a man. Sorry bro, but it’s true. Your package was sizeable, his is twice as much already. I’m pushing all male humans to be erased from the genetic future of Humanity, I’m afraid.”

“But…” tried Alex before going silent when the Perfect’s enormous shaft begun to push, extremely carefully, on his vaginal lips.

“I know, it saddens me, really. But I think that it’s what Mom wants so… I can’t really go against her wishes. And I really don't care much about men, I'm sorry to tell it. But you… I love you Alex. I’ve always have. You aren’t like our sisters. They are here for a reason, of course, but I don’t know why. You… I always felt you were free of anything, just a child Mom wanted to have and, well… I’ve envied you for that… So when you told me that I had stolen your chance at having a family… I think that my love for you allowed me to make sure you would have one.”

Tim smiled lovingly at his brother, while caressing his short orange hair, his facial feature, a mixture of fear, arousal and confusion, and the rest of his body, so attractive. He knew that Alex wanted to talk, so he remained silent, offering him this chance to speak his mind.

“If… if that’s true… why… why are you planning of… of having sex with me instead of letting me find a man of my own?

“Oh, Alex…” replied Tim, leaning to kiss his bro, trying his best to make him feel how important he was for his gigantic elder brother. “I couldn’t let you be fucked by those inferior beings… I mean, who would do that anyway? Martin? Ken? Victor? They are all losers now, I’m sorry to tell you this Alex. All they want now is to drink my cum. Everytime I visit their families and I’m talking with their mothers and sisters, all they do his play with my dick and whine when I don’t give them my sperm to eat…”

Alex’s face contorted in disgust and shame. It hurt Tim to force such pain to his brother, but it was probably for the best. He needed to know what his friends had truly become, even if they managed to hide it when the Perfect wasn’t around.

“But… but you’re engaged with Lena…” tried the small (wo)man but he was cut off when Tim penetrated him and fucked him hard, before filling him with a monstrous amount of semen, and repeated the operation for hours on end.

“I’ve talked with Lena, bro” finally said the giant, not even out of breath as his brother convulsed on the floor, which was now covered in so much sperm that it was ankle deep for a normal human. Tim was always a messy lover, almost by design. “She’s okay with you being my concubine. And don’t worry about not being used to long-term relationship with me like she is. I’ll let you rest a little here, an hour or so, and then we’ll resume our lovemaking. You’ll see, by the end of the week, you won’t ever want to have a closed door between us” tenderly explained the Perfect.

Why am I even alive! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

That's the following up of Brotherly Love (both of them had been at a very early draft state until yesterday, this one more than the previous one. You can blame NotSirk for putting back some fuel in this engine :p).

As for NotSirk... feel free to write whatever follow up you wanted to write, that's what awesome with a random factory... stories doesn't have to make sense even in the same "family" XD !

Why am I even alive!?

The alley smelled like piss, vomit and sex. It was one of those streets in Hightstone, where the clubs had a backdoor used by those clients too drunk or drugged to be allowed to use the normal front door. Reputation was everything in Goddess Johanna’s hometown, after all. Nobody would have taken them seriously if they stumbled out of there, and the clubs would be ashamed too. Sadly, it meant that nobody ever came to help the peoples who ended there, as Alex was discovering.

“Let go, Martin! You’re drunk as fuck!”

“Shut up! I’ve endured your insufferable whining about being turned into a woman and fucked by Timothy for hours now Alex! You’ll shut your whore mouth if you don’t want to tell me what I want to know!” roared the fifteen year old guy.

Martin had made use of Alex poor emotional state… and his enormous breasts, to worm their way into the club. The two of them had had too much drink, but the redheaded gender bent was discovering another facet of his best friend. One who abused his newfound strength over his feminized buddy and whose breath smelt like horse manure, spitting on the freckled face of Johanna’s second son.

“I’ve told you already! Tim’s powers are erratic! And why would you want to know how to be turned into a woman, anyway!?”

“Isn’t it obvious, you retard?” growled Martin, leaning dangerously over Alex.

“No, you dumb moron, it’s not!” shot back the ginger teenager, seconds before his head collided with the brick wall of the club.

“Don’t ever talk to me like that! You’re… you’re just a disgusting whore, abusing his relation with Master Timothy! You asked for this, you bitch, you asked to be turned into a woman, so you could drown in his cum! I know it, you traitorous cunt!”

“What the fuck…” mumbled Alex, feeling his stomach lurching, and his vision blurring, pain and drunkenness making him groggy.

“Exactly! That’s what I want! I want him to fuck me hard, I want his sperm! Do you get it, you bitch? I want his sperm! And I’m sure you have some in you right now!” screamed Martin, all cognitive abilities lost, pouncing on the ginger (wo)man.

“Let me go! Somebody, help!” screamed Alex as his former friend tried desperately to remove his pants. Alex begun to cry when Martin pinned him against the wall and shoved his disgusting hand in his pussy… only to find it dry and empty… He brutally pushed the ginger boy turned woman, who fell on the ground and begun to weep.

“Where’s the cum! Where is…”

A wet crunch silenced Martin and something hot splashed all over the gender-bent’s body. Looking up, Alex saw a puddle of blood forming under the enormous feet of his mother. She had to be at least 30m (98f4) tall. Her eyes were two fiery ball of green as she grinned her foot on the pavement, provoking powerful tremors and cracking the pavement doing so. She then turned her wrath to the dozen or so of guys standing in the alley, who had watched Martin assaulting Alex and had done nothing.

When her powerful digits struck the first so hard that his body became plastered on the nearby wall, the others fled for their life, but they were all too slow… and even if they had managed to be quick enough, Johanna would have brought them back here, to punish them. She enjoyed quite a lot letting those disgusting creatures suffer under her terrible weight for what they hadn’t done when her poor baby was assaulted. In mere minutes, only mangled corps surrounded Alex and his mother. The poor teenager was puking and crying and when his mother’s finger came to pluck him from the ground, he rasped and shrieked in pure terror.

“Hush, my baby boy…” urged Johanna, tears welling up in her immense eyes. “Mommy’s here… You aren’t in danger anymore.”

“I’m always in danger with you and Tim around”, mumbled Alex, speaking only to himself, afraid of what Johanna would do if she heard him, but despite his very low tone, his mother heard him.

“That’s not true Alex. You know that we wouldn’t hurt you, ever… you’re… you’re the most important member of this family.”

“Oh really!?” snapped the teenager, mustering the courage to look up at his mother with anger etched on his face. “Then why am I the only normal one? Tim’s some sort of Perfect freak hell bent on fucking all living beings on Earth, Anna, Isabella and Maria are… whatever, I don’t even know, the last two years, they have spent their time together without ever talking or smiling, as if they were watching at things nobody else can see, and they creep me out, and Gina, Gloria, Sandra, Elodie and Martha are those… those crazy proselyte about you and your cult, with their crazy miracles!”

“Sweetie, powers don’t make one important, you know?” tried Johanna, which infuriated Alex only more, because of how much bullshit this short sentence contained.

“Why am I even alive!” dared to roar the minuscule gender bent man to his titanic mother, who seemed to shrunk a little at his outburst.

“Because I love you” softly answered Johanna. “Because I want… I want your father to be with at least one kid he could understand, one kid he would play and be happy with… A kid who would get his father truly and help him adapt, teach him how to live with us and be still be free and feel loved and… and an equal to us. That’s why you were a boy, I believed you would connect more like that with Adrien… And because I thought that you would be happy to be like your daddy…” she added, looking a little dejected.

“Then why don’t you change me back!” cried Alex.

“Because you’re brother love…” begun his mother, but he interrupted her.

“Enough with this bullshit! Timothy love his cock and Lena, in that order. That… that asshole said that I would be a concubine! I know what it means! I’m second choice, at best, there to be fucked when Lena’s not up to the task and he couldn’t be bothered to go outside to screw the neighbour!”

“That’s not true” gently said Johanna. “If he could, your brother would marry both you and Lena as equals, but the law of this country don’t allow it… yet.”

“Aren’t you a Goddess!?” screamed Alex, incredulous. “Change the law, and we’ll see what he truly want!”

“That’s not how its works. People lives matter, I can’t just rewrite their laws and customs like that, it has to be them who change to accommodate us, son.”

“People lives matter!? Ah! You just crushed to death a dozen of peoples!” roared Alex, feeling the horror of the scene returning, and curling into foetal position. “You just crushed a dozen of people…”

“That... that’s not the same thing sweetie. Look… I’ll just bring them back to life, with no memory of the incident, okay?”

Far below Johanna’s hand, the crushed men had returned to life and, noticing their Goddess, prostrated in adoration, but the giantess paid them no heed. Only her son mattered, right now. And apparently, returning those little and disgusting things beneath her to their pathetic lives was hardly making him feel better. She used her powers to sooth him a little, without messing with him too much.

“Sweetie, are you okay now? Can we go home?”

“Yeah, sure, bring me home…” muttered Alex, feeling quite tired and sad.

In a second, the two of them were back in their house, Johanna at a more manageable 7m62 (25f) and sitting on her sofa, Alex on her lap, as she caressed his back. There, Alex found all his siblings and Lena, with her numerous children. They all looked at him, a little concerned. Especially Tim, Alex noted, who took a step toward him before falling back, shame etched on his face.

“Leave Alex alone” simply said Johanna and all the kids left. “Not you, Tim and Lena, stay here” she added her voice full of authority.

“What’s the matter Ma’am?” asked a puzzled Lena.

“Tim said that you were okay with him screwing Alex, Lena. Is that true?” inquired the giantess.

“Yes. Even if he was to marry him over me, it would be fine!” added the minuscule woman with a chirping voice and a great smile at Alex, who looked at her quite shocked… so did Tim, for that matter. “Having some help at home to deal with him would be great!”

“Hey!” said the Perfect, looking slightly wounded at the way his girlfriend has voiced her opinion, even if he probably shared it.

“I see…” mysteriously replied Johanna. “And you, Tim? If you had the possibility to marry both Lena and Alex as equals…”

“I would”, interrupted the smaller colossus. “I would marry them both. I love them Mom. I really do, even if I can express it in… in ways that can hurt them” he added, looking sadly at his brother.

“Fine… then here’s the deal. Alex won’t become pregnant with your child as long as he hasn’t fallen in love with you, Tim.”

“Hey, wait a minute! I don’t want to bear his children, period!” screamed Alex, not liking where this was going.

“Hush darling, please. You, Tim, will have a year to seduce your brother. You won’t force yourself upon him, you won’t make use of your size, your strength or your other abilities to circumvent his resistance. Only good old fashioned seduction to make him fall over you.”

“And if I fail?” asked a wary Tim.

“You won’t ever bother your brother, and I’ll do my best to return him to his former gender and offer him a happy life”, explained the giantess.

“Hey! Why can’t you do that now? Plus you told me you couldn’t do it anyway!” asked an annoyed Alex. The prospect of a whole year having to deal with Tim’s seduction wasn’t what he wanted, at all.

“I told you when you changed, days ago. Tim transformed you, not me. Undoing what he did will come at a great cost for me, if I even can do that, and it’ll left me a lot weaker than I am. I could have to wait centuries to return to my current power, sweetie. And there is no certainty that it would even work. Better to try and see if you can be happy like that, don’t you think?”

“Please, Alex… give me a chance…” pleaded Timothy, looking so remorseful that it managed to break the gender bent teenager’s resolve.

“Fine… Fine… anyway, Dad will be with us soon, at least I’ll have someone to share my life with all you freakazoid…” mumbled the teenager. 

Adrien's return by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Important, please read it first !

So, finances are kind of short right now. Nothing that I can't handle or would prevent me from writing, but still, it got me thinking... if I did a patreon (with the minimal backing only, which is 1$ I guess ? I don't really know) would you be interested ? I've no idea yet what I could offer potential backers however, if you've got some ideas, you can post them in the comment !

So, to help me gauge the potentiality of this idea, here's the strawpoll : https://www.strawpoll.me/16340458

Thanks for reading it and voting !

 

Also, this chapter is for Panzerhunter who wanted more of those two !

 

Adrien's return

“Leave me the fuck alone!” roared Adrien, knowing full well that he probably looked crazy for the onlookers, screaming angrily at a stupid phone.

“Please! Just give me an opportunity to explain and…”

The still young looking man cut-off the communication and started running. The world had gone mad. He had children who were all crazier than the others, save perhaps  Alex. Then again, learning that the bombshell redhead girl had been a boy until months ago was a little hard on the former sex-toy. Just the thought of Johanna made his skin crawl. Those eighteen years had been utter nightmare, wallowing in despair and mental suffering, and his former crush’ spell to somehow prevent his mind from breaking had made it worse.

Adrien didn’t know where to go, to whom to turn. He had called his parents, of course, but they hadn’t understand his reaction, telling him how great his wife was, how awesome his Perfect –whatever it may mean- boy was. His own mother had told him of how Timothy made her feel great when they fucked and had presented him with a grand-daughter/half-sister who, at age 4, already looked like ten! She even had started getting curves, and she had eyed her with an hungry look which had frightened him quite a lot. But even more disgusting, his own father had offered him a cup of white goo, revealing that it was Tim’s semen only when asked, all the while his mother chided him for being too liberal in his consumption of it.

Everywhere he went, he saw his “grand-children”, all born from Timothy, if he understood right. The older were already looking like adult and several of them fucked peoples in the street, with no one caring. They were all huge, those new humans, the smaller of the “adult” was at a towering  2m05 (6f7), a young man with an incredible musculature, going in and out of a small woman who was probably his mother, while a smaller normal boy, around twelve, looked dejectedly at the ground near them, mightily embarrassed.

“Hey, John! Don’t stay here doing nothing!” suddenly called the giant, getting his enormous shaft out of the smaller woman, who collapsed on the ground, cum dripping out of her pussy, screaming incoherently. “Mom’s spent, and you need some nutrient to grow big and strong!”

Adrien turned away and started to run again before he could see the poor normal boy forced to suck his younger brother’s cock. Not that he could escape seeing things like that all around him. In the parks, on the street, everywhere, this new breed of humans was circled by normal men, desperate to pleasure them. He wondered if he would act the same if he ever ended tasting the semen of one of those “Perfects-spawned”. He decided that he would rather die than succumb to such a fate.

-----------------------------------------------------

The lake was as calm as ever. Not many peoples in High Rocks ever came to this forested and rocky part, preferring the sandy shores at the southern tip of the water. But he had come there all his life when things seemed too dire to deal with. And right now, he really needed to take time for himself, away from all the insanity which had replaced is, admittedly, sad but predictable world. It hadn’t been the best world to live in, but at least he hadn’t needed to check his meal to be sure to avoid become a kind of insane zombie.

Something massive in the water caught his attention and he leaped on his feet, ready to flee, but some strange force glued him where he was. Try as he might, he couldn’t go away. Sitting, crouching, standing, he could, but nothing else. He could only curl his hands into fists as Johanna’s gigantic head pierced the watery wall to tower over him in all its magnificence. She had chosen a size she was apparently fond of, but he couldn’t be sure. Her head alone was probably five meters (16f4) tall, and her ginger locks made it look even more impressive.

“I told you to leave me alone!” bellowed Adrien, trying his best to not let his sudden terror quash his anger at her.

“Please… I just want to talk, I swear!”

“Oh yeah? Like you did all those years ago? We’ll talk and then I’ll be changed in what? An accessory? No, get the fuck away from me and let me go wherever I want!” 

“No! You’re my husband, I’m your wife, and… and Goddess” she thundered, still blushing at the last word. “You will talk to me and then we’ll see what you’ll want to do! That’s how it’ll be and if you don’t behave, I’ll put you in a place you won’t like and where you’ll have no other choice than to talk with me!”

“Oh yeah? I would like to see that!” growled Adrien, immediately regretting his impulse reaction.

“Suit yourself…” sighed Johanna, extending a gigantic hand which closed on Adrien.

The small man struggled against the mighty digits, to no avail. He stopped only when his wife rose to her full size, the water of the lake barely reaching her waist. Her enormous breasts, larger than her head even, standing proud and defying gravity, each big enough to be a small house? The white skin, adorned by beautiful freckles, was mesmerizing, and during a split second, Adrien forgot where he was. Then Johanna’s face occupied his field of vision and he screamed when her lips parted, revealing her hungry maw.

He fell, far longer than he should have, while her teeth, uvula and tongue grew and grew. Had he been able to think, he would have realized that he had been shrink to a microscopic size, probably around a half of millimeter tall. Sadly, passing teeth as high as skyscrapers and having to swim in seas of saliva was making it hard to focus on anything else than survival. And when Johanna gulped him down, he was certain the fall would feel endless.

“There! Now that you’ve no choice but listen to me, I highly recommend talking, my love” suddenly said his former crush’ voice, resounding in his head.

“You’re eating me alive and you want me to talk!?” he screamed

“You’re exaggerating, babe. If I wanted to eat you alive, I would have done something like that. There, look up, behind your back, if you prefer. You can turn on yourself.”

It didn’t make sense but Adrien did as she told and he managed to turn. A sudden incorporeal light shone in the esophagus and he screamed in horror when he saw massive forms falling far from above him. Either because she wished so or simply because he was so light, the peoples that she had apparently gulped down in a second were quite a lot faster than him. They were three old men, clothed and all, and they seemed quite happy to be there.

“I say to you, being vored by our Goddess is quite the honor” said one.

“Why, indeed. With any luck, we will be used to feed an unborn child of her” added the second.

“Bollocks” huffed the third. “Our Goddess Johanna hasn’t have a child in year. I say we will fuel her magnificent body and it should already be more than enough for you!”

 The men passed him in a concert of “Yes” and “You’re quite right sir”. The light revealed suddenly a turn and, once they passed it, he heard a sound not unlike that of a rock falling in water. He passed the turn himself and saw a vision of horror. Dozens of body, at varying degree of decomposition, were resting in this mighty belly. The older were barely held together, the bones poked by the acidic fluid of the stomach. Others were only partially digested, rotting flesh still clinging on the bones. And of course were the three men, joyfully talking and immersing themselves willingly in the deadly liquid.

“See, if I had wanted to eat you, I wouldn’t have shrunk you like that. I just needed some place where you would listen to me. I mean, I don’t think that staying here for days is in your intentions right?”

“For days? I would be dead in minute!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re exaggerating sweetheart” sighed Johanna, even as she gulped another trio of men down her gullet. “I mean, do you think I would ever let anything hurt you? Really?”

Tilting her head to listen to the voice only she could hear, she plopped another man in her mouth, taking her time to savor him this time. Londoners were always the best, they all washed and kept themselves clean to please her in case she came by and ate some of them. The feeling of a little man on her tongue, roiling on it, being crushed against her palate or reduced to a delicious paste by her teeth… It was so good to be a Goddess!

“I knew you would come to your sense sweetie!” she cheered Adrien. “It’s hard, returning to a changed world, I get it, but if you truly try, you’ll see that we can work pretty well as a family. I have ways to ease your suffering; even if I can’t erase it and –kaarh, ach, ach!”

Johanna had forgotten about the little man in her mouth while replying to her husband and the little fella had almost went down the wrong hole. It wouldn’t have been terrible, of course, she could have teleported him in her stomach, to be digested with the others, but her body had reacted before she could and the poor fellow had been spat out and reduced to a mangled corpse on the pavement.

“Oops, sorry folk! But your Goddess is heading home to prepare something for her hubby!”

----------------------------------------------------------

Adrien fell to his knee, his hand touching a woolly carpet, soft and warm. Shaking his head and looking up, he was greeted by Johanna at a more manageable size of 7 meters (23f), naked and smiling tenderly. She seemed over joyous, as if the fact that he had agreed to be brought back to her home just to avoid being stuck in her belly meant that he was forgiving her. Then again, holding a grudge against such a puppy eyed beauty was hard and…

“Wait a minute! What are you doing to me?” he asked suspiciously.

“I’m making your whole ordeal easier to deal with. The memories are… less important, let’s say. Others take precedence, like our good time together… or the sight of little old me naked ready to do the naughty!” she laughed before letting herself fall on him.

Adrien squeals were promptly silenced when her enormous tongue invaded his mouth and that her hands caressed his suddenly naked body. It was something incredible, to be so utterly dominated, he had to admit it. Now that he could touch her back, that he wasn’t just a toy for her to use, he actually enjoyed the whole thing, as insane as it was. A small part of him wondered if it wasn’t the result of her powers, but a larger part of him couldn’t care less. More important was the pressure of her enormous breasts on his body, their crushing weight somehow prevented from hurting him.

“You shouldn’t do it” he still managed to complain, after her tongue retreated to let him breath, as his whole body was engulfed by the red-haired giantess’ cleavage. “It’s unfair, you can’t build a healthy relationship like that!”

“You bet I can’t” laughed the Goddess, a hungry look in her eyes. “Now enjoy the ride baby, because you’ve always made it wonderful for me.”

 

Fortune reversal by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here's the story requested by Leylagts. I hope you'll like it, I felt inspired :) !

Fortune reversal

Harshada woke up at the sound of her alarm clock, yawning and stretching. The petite girl, reaching 1m61 (5f3) hated morning, especially on week days. Going to school was always terrible. With her heavy frame and dark skin, the little Indian girl was the subject of much bullying in her Boston college… well, she had been, she corrected herself. Since two weeks, she had suitors from all around the world asking for a chance to be with her.

The slightly obese girl didn’t know who to thanks for that. Ten years ago, the first outbreak of the Resizing Pandemic had broke out in Africa, and then had spread at an alarming rate to the rest of the world. At that time, one in ten people ended affected, losing almost all their size to reach 3 cm (1 inch) max… Then new strains of the virus had come, stronger and more impressive, leaving their victims at 5 millimetres tall (0,2 inch) and only one in ten peoples was immune to it. 

What was terrifying with this virus was that its effects were immediate, and it spread to all living humans near the first victims. In minutes, hundreds of normal peoples could be reduced to bug-sized individuals, commonly nicknamed “crushman” for the sound they made when trotted upon. For a decade, Harshada had been terrified to be turned into one of them and made into a thing, a toy or decoration or a pet or… whatever humans could turn crushmen into.

Thankfully, she had been diagnosed as a Complete Immune three weeks ago. When the results of her test were made public, one week after she had received them herself, at the onset of the most powerful outbreak of the Pandemic ever, it had enraged Mary. The tall and lean brunette, with her white as fair as snow and her piercing icy blue eyes, that everyone nicknamed Snow White, had always been Harshada’s biggest bully.

Snow White had spent the last three years mocking the petite and curvy Indian, telling her how she would crush her, eat her alive or insert her in her asshole once she would have turned into a crushwoman. It had terribly pained Harshada, because the two of them had been childhood friends, and things had changed only in the last year of High School, when Mary had understood how beautiful she was. To fit among the arrogant assholes which comprised the vast majority of the superior clique, she took to harassing her former friend quite enthusiastically.

Harshada remembered vividly how Snow White had barged in the restroom, forcing the Indian woman to follow her; how she had bellowed at her, told her that it changed nothing, that being a Complete Immune was nothing to be proud off, because she too, would be found C.I. and that their lives would continue the same.

Then, Mary had froze and shrank before Harshada stupefied eyes. The once tall brunette had ended at 5mm, the smallest size possible for a crushperson. The Indian girl had hesitated only for an instant, before seizing the white girl, screaming incoherently (from the few she could heard) in her palm and she had rushed to the Principal. Once there, she had followed the usual instruction and obtained complete possession of Crushwoman Mary Adeline Jefferson.

The rest had been quite she had wanted to do anyway. She really wanted once of those piercing in the tongue, she knew it would make her look cooler and edgier, especially with the kohl she liked to wear. Making sure that Snow White had been correctly prepared to fit there was almost nothing, money wise.

Ten years ago, such luxury was incredibly hard to pay for, but technology had progressed leap and bounds and crushmen could now be turned into living jewellery with such ease that it was almost free. Harshada had only waited one hour, while the staff prepared Mary, injecting her with painkiller as they inserted her legs knee deep into the molten gold of her owner’s removable piercing.

The Indian college student had hesitated, afraid that she could gulp down her crushwoman without noticing if the piercing came undone, but the vendor had assured her that it wouldn’t happen, and that anyway, assurance to ensure replacement of the crush’ would only cost her ten more dollars, so Harshada had accepted.

Since then, she had had three piercing done; her tongue, her nose and, the one she liked the most, her clitoris. It had hurt like hell, it even still stung, but by all the Gods did Mary felt great, rubbing against it. It made Harshada feel so powerful, that ability to simply clasp her former friend to those very private parts of her body, whenever she wanted. Of course, she had a lot of games with her crushy, but nothing came close to the power-trip which accompanied an act as casual as pushing her tongue against her palate and hear the minuscule squeals of her jewellery.

Still, one of her favourite games consisted in attaching Mary’s pin to a long metallic chain and trails it along her curvy body. Seeing the minuscule white girl get lost in her belly flops or between her enormous and flabby tits, clawing desperately at this dark skin she had mocked so much for the past years, before putting her back in her mouth to savour her newly acquired “natural taste” as she joked about, was awesome.

Even so, she envied those who had a Type 1 crushman, those could reach up to 25cm (10 inches) and Harshada had heard that they made for fantastical sextoys, often willing to please their masters in the hope of achieving some form of god-like roleplay with other curshmen, especially Type 6 specimens like Mary.

But so far, Harshada was quite happy with just her and Mary. Truth been told, she was bisexual and had fantasized for a long time about a threesome between her, Mary and a third, indefinite, person. In her fantasies, she was Type 1, Mary was normal and the other was Type 5. Now, the roles would clearly be different but it didn’t change her arousal when she put Snow White against her engorged and overgrown clit.

“Plays with it until I remove your from it or else…” she usually threatened and it was sufficient to sent Snow White into a servile frenzy, pleasuring her for hours on end.

Truth been told, she had no idea what she could do to the crushwoman which wouldn’t render her useless if she didn’t do her job, but the little thing clearly hadn’t thought of that and Harshada was taking all the precautions in the world to be sure that it didn’t change. Her Sunday, when Mary had massaged her clit for five hours straight was too good to risk it.

Fully awake now, the Indian girl opened her phone to browse at Instagram. Like always, she was assaulted by pictures of abused crushies. One girl had four used directly as piercing on her nipples and their little faces were contorting in agony. It made Harshada a little uneasy, how hot this picture made her and she quickly closed the app. She needed to prepare for school anyway.

Moving her nose piercing, she smiled as she felt Mary’s feeble attempts at pushing her index and thumb away. Even two weeks after being shrunk, she still put up a fight. She had read a lot of blog telling that crushies had to quickly learn their place, but Harshada actually liked Mary like that. Sometimes, the little think would bit her colossal owner and it would usually end badly for the crushwoman, and yet she kept going at it, it was awesome.

In a way, Harshada felt that they had become friends once more, except that instead dof pretending to be responsible adults dealing with their everyday lives as they did when they were in kindergarten, they were playing the Goddess and the Slave… except that it wasn’t really a roleplay, thought the Indian girl, before getting ride of the thought. She was quite certain that Mary was more than happy to eat her bogeys, since she herself was vegan. In a way, she was helping her former friend purge her bad karma. In the next life, they would probably both be reincarnated in higher spheres…

Still, Harshada hoped that Mary would remain hers to use and abuse, no matter what…

MAJOR/Minor: C'me here cutie! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A short stories in the MAJOR/Minor universe, rather dark when you think about it...

MAJOR/Minor: C’me here cutie!

Amanda Lawton sighed heavily. The Tier 3 MAJOR girl was once more alone at night, binge watching TV in her wide house. At roughly forty-five years, she looked as stunning as she had in heir eighteen, with her long and straight brown hair, her hazel eyes and her cute mouth. At 2m85 (9f3), she was slightly taller than average for a woman of her kind, and while she hadn’t much curves, being just a B cup with a small butt, she was still attractive. She had a lot of MAJOR suitors, but she couldn’t care less.

All her life, she had wanted a minor lover. In High School, she had almost succeeded seducing a cute little girl named Halley, with just the right amount of piglet fat to look adorable, but when it had become public that she was a Tier 3, she had been brought to the principal office and the man had made quite clear that she was banned from interacting with a minor, because of how dangerous she was to them, until she had managed to keep her powers under control.

Sadly, she hadn’t succeeded in this endeavour until after her degree in University, at what point all minors of her age were already claimed. Her friends had tried to cheer her up, insisting that she had time, the little things lived barely half a MAJOR lifetime, so she would probably end finding her partner sooner or later, there was no way that a Tier 3 couldn’t. And yet, years had come and gone and she was still alone… and pregnant after a mistake with some athlete who had rocked her days in and days out for three weeks before dumping her when she had found that she told her the state she was in after their unsafe sex.

She had found a work as a teacher in Oxford, which wasn’t too bad, and she was quite famous for her work on the Ancient World, especially the almost mythical civilizations of Lemuria and Mu, often depicted as the legendary lands where minors had built societies without any MAJOR. Truth been told, her discoveries had been incredible, but they always left a sour taste in her mouth. At one point in time, minors were so numerous that they had managed to build their own civilizations.

Today, they were so few that their number was estimated to be between 10 and 25 millions individual. A healthy pool in theory, but one so widespread over the world that there were countries where virtually no minor lived, she could even list them, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Bulgaria, Myanmar… And even while Oxford and nearby London had a rather large minor population, estimated in the thousands, perhaps as much as ten thousands in the larger metropolitan area, she hadn’t found one.

A sudden known on the door made her jump. She wondered who could would be bothering her at 10.37 p.m. She rushed for the door and opened it. She was rather confident in her ability to defend herself and even if it was a MAJOR with evil intention, he would quickly find out that she had black-belt level in Aikido, Taekwondo and Judo, so he would be really sorry.

But when the door opened, no one stood before her. She looked left and right, wondering if it was a joke or something. If it was, it was really stupid. Who had times to waste, going around her posh neighbourhood bothering researcher like her? Then she heard a sniffle from below her waist and looked down, before putting her hands on her mouth to hide her gasp. Before her stood the most beautiful minor she had ever seen.

He was rather young, probably sixteen or something, with blond hair and a rosy pink skin that looked so smooth… like most of his kind, he was slightly overweight, but it made him all the more attracting in her eyes. His blue eyes, full of tears seemed glued at her protruding belly. At six months, it was quite impressive on her thing frame, but she felt a little self-conscious, but she felt an urge to help this poor little thing.

“Hullo little one… how can I help you?”

“I… I’m sorry, I didn’t want to bother you… I…” hesitantly said the minor before going silent.

“Oh cutie, you don’t bother me, really, what’s the problem?” replied Amanda, smiling.

She could feel her Tier 3 nature reacting to the minor’s presence, despite her best efforts. His face was mellowing out, his sorrow abating; she could feel his little mind, wide open and ripe for the taking. She wanted to pounce on it and claim it has her own property, but she resisted this urge. The poor little thingy was distraught before she washed him over with waves of contentment and appeasement, and she needed to hear from him what the problem was.

“I… I was dumped by my girlfriend” told the boy, rubbing his eyes to get ride of the tears, a dream like expression coming on his face. “I’ve nowhere to spend the night to and…”

“Say no more, little one. You can come in for the night!”

“You’re… you’re sure?” asked the minor.

“Of course! C’me here cutie!” she chirped, leading him inside and closing the door behind him.

She enjoyed so much his presence, it was intoxicating. He was bait she couldn’t resist. She knew she should have called his parents, asked him how he had met his former girlfriend, why they had broke, all those questions. But why bother when she would read it from his mind directly?

“I thank you… uh…” said the minor with his timid voice.

“Amanda” she helped, smiling down at him.

“Well, thank you Amanda for taking me in, I’m…”

“Hush darling” interrupted the MAJOR. “I know who you are…” she added, pressing her index on his lips.

As soon as they touched, she was in his mind. It was rather shallow, she could tell, so she pushed in deeper. A minuscule part of him resisted her invasion, but she obliterated it. It wasn’t necessary for their relationship to work. Because they would be an item. Her baby needed a dad, she had decided, and why not that cute little Brian? He was a gift from God, a way to learn first hand how to handle her baby and a sure-fire way to have someone in her life to share her joys.

She peered into his mind, looking at his girlfriend, a vainglorious Theresa, stupid and arrogant, and just a Tier 1 to boot! She had dumped him because he couldn’t fuck her as hard as the stallions she fooled around with at school. It disgusted Amanda and she decided to make sure that her Brian wouldn’t suffer like that.

“Brian, you love me” she said.

It wasn’t a question, because they were deeply bonded. She was etching those words in his mind, making sure that no one except another Tier 3 could ever take them out. She was carving those feelings at the core of his being, ensuring a never-ending love for her.

“Of course I do” replied the minor with a smile.

“And you’ll love my baby as much as if it was your own.”

“It goes without saying!” chirped the little guy, bringing a wide smile on Amanda.

“So… when do we marry,” she asked, amused by the situation.

“Whenever you want to?” said Brian, pure bliss on his face.

“That’s the answer. And now, to the living room baby.”

She carried him around the house and dropped herself on her sofa. She quickly removed her pants and panties, spreading her legs so he would have some space for her little property. She slowly deposited him before her pussy and pushed him forward with her digits.

“Well? What are you waiting for? You need to make acquaintance with it you know? As the man of the house, your role will be to pleasure me after all! So go on, lick until I tell you to stop!”

She moaned as her little slave-lover went to his duty, enthusiastically doing his best to pleasure her. She had always hated the fact that she was Tier 3, but now she absolutely loved it, it gave her so much control over Brian… too bad for his stupid girlfriend. She would have to call his family, but she was sure that everything would be okay. After all, they had already given him to Theresa at least a year ago, from his memories.

With a sigh of relief, she leaned back into the sofa, savouring the delicious sensation in her pussy and the soft move of her baby in her belly.

Mayday! Mayday! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A rather short story, but I may expand on it later on :) ! it's also a story for rabbithole ^^

Mayday! Mayday!

Alexander Ross was an airline pilot from World Connection, the greatest airline company from Hills’s Family House. It was a very important job, because it allowed peoples from the basement to connect with those from the roof, or even those from other Houses. The minuscule germ-like beings sorely needed airlines to connect with the gigantic world around them.

Thousand years ago, at the onset of the XXI Century, a shrinking epidemic had ravaged the world, reducing roughly two-third of the human population to the size so minuscule that, for their immune kindred, they had disappeared from the world proper. The ten centuries which had followed this terrible event had been arduous, but the reduced Humans, now inhabiting the world built for their World-Titans cousins, had achieved a great amount of technological knowledge and where now more advanced that their humongous companions in this world.

Alex aircraft was proof of this. It was able to carry 1000 peoples in a carrier the size of a gnat. It was at least his hundredth time flying around the house, avoiding the usual pitfalls, such as the air conditioners and their terrible turbulences, the air vents or windows, which often blew dangerous winds, and, obviously, the inhabitants of the House. He even had left it once or two, in experimental fly to try and discover if reaching the nearest House was doable without stopping for refuelling.

“Dear passenger” said Alex with a joyful voice, “I’m happy to tell you that our travel is going well. We should reach first floor and our destination, Bettany’s Room and the colony there in less than twenty minutes. You may suffer some ear-popping because of the ascension, but don’t worry, it’s only natural. I hope that you’re enjoying your fly so far and I’m happy to have such awesome passengers!”

Pilot Ross smiled at his co-pilot, Jeremy Hunt, who smiled back. Good pilots for humans loved their job. The one who didn’t, or felt cheated or something usually ended crashing their planes into the World-Titans wandering the house at their earth-shattering and yet incredibly fast pace. They were the most dangerous thing in this House, really, and the worst was that they had no idea how deadly they were, being unable to even acknowledge the presence of humans.

Among the politicians and scientists of the House’s various communities, many argued for a Great Revelation to the Titans inhabiting their world, but the majority still refused it, doubting that the incommensurably vast beings would ever consider them as anything than germs, slaves or pests. Alex would have loved for the two species to bond once more however, if only because Mrs. Hills body haunted his dreams since he had seen it ii exiting her shower in her fully naked glory.

Mrs. Hills had a slightly tanned skin, auburn hair reaching her shoulders in beautiful waves, and curves which had almost made him lose it, here and then, in the cockpit when he had witnessed her large breasts swaying, each large enough to contain thriving nations of humans. She had probably FF cups, compared to a normal person, after all. This vision had led to his break-up with his girlfriend, because she simply couldn’t compete with this single vision of the 45’s years old World-Titan.

An actual gnat crossed the plane’s way, jolting back Alexander to reality. He was surprised to see this creature, considering that they usually circled around food or… or the World-Titans. With a scream, he managed to avoid the sudden arrival of Bettany, Mrs. Hills older (and flatter) daughter.

Their eyes met and he saw so much anger than he knew what was coming. With a sigh, he resigned himself to his fate when the World-Titan moved her hand and crushed the plane without even a second thought.

----------------------------

It had been a horrible day. School had been boring, the teachers needlessly pestering her, because of her failing grades. But it wasn’t her fault they were all old and ugly. A beautiful teacher and she would have been a lot more focused on classes, she was sure of that.

To make matter worse, gnats had followed her all day long, and it had earned her a lot of jeers and laugh at school. The sixteen years old girl hated it, but somehow, they often did that, despite the fact that she washed her hair everyday. Perhaps it was because of the papaya and strawberry aroma of her shampoo, she suddenly realized.

It didn’t make her less furious, but at least it was an explanation she could deal with. But those gnats! They were insufferable and she decided to end one; perhaps, then, the others would give her a free space for a time… She chased one of them outside of the living room and near the stairs.

Suddenly, a new one, with a very unpleasant vibrating and a shining which made it all the more ugly came in, rushing near her. It seemed slower than the gnats she had been pursued and she crushed it immediately. The bloodstain of a thousand dead humans left less than a trace on her palm and she quickly went to wash her hands in the faucet anyway.

Another gnat came rushing around her, almost landing on her nose.

“Oh come on! How much of you must I kill before you leave me alone!?” bellowed the petite teenager.

Models come in all sizes by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

This one is for lancealot501, but I hope you'll all enjoy it nontheless :) ! 

Models come in all sizes

Linda was kind of nervous. The black-haired model would take part in a very special session in mere minutes, and she wasn’t sure it was such a great idea anymore. Ever since the advance of size-altering technology, all kind of fetishist had revealed themselves, and for models, it meant that they often had to be subjected to size-alterations during shooting, to improve their ratings.

Linda had done so several time, shrinking down from her comfortable 1m70 (5f6) to usually 90cm (3feet). It was always disorienting and it felt strange to see people smaller than her in her normal size towering above her. It had its perks, obviously, like the way she could easily tease her male partner with her still wide breasts at this size, by planting them against their crotch or blowing directly on it.

But today shooting was different. It was a private one, to begin with, at the direct request of Mr. Xiu Liu, a very powerful Chinese businessman. It usually meant that some really kinky stuff would occur, because private sessions came with a string of no-disclosure in the contract and that’s why Linda had rejected all offers until now, she had her self esteem after all.

But Liu had expressly asked that all photos were made public afterward. Apparently, from what the 29 y.o. Linda had understood, the millionaire had a daughter who wanted to become a model and he was basically using her already established brand to promote her. It was a little disgusting, but he paid well, so she had accepted.

A discreet knock on the door announced that it was time for her to go for the pool, where the shooting would take place. Linda exited the lounge, clad only in a small red bikini which left nothing of her body to the imagination. She swayed her hips sensually, savouring the way the servants looked at her, mouth agape, before returning to their professionalism, end finally reached the pool and met Liu’s daughter. It was her turn to gawk.

Mei Liu was a colossus. She was out of this world. Even while she could notice the lack of the glow which came with size-altering technology effect on bodies, Linda couldn’t accept what she was seeing. A sixteen year old Chinese girl, flat but athletic, with an impressive bum and thighs that would drive men crazy… and she was standing at least at 2m30 (7f6)! It was incredible; the more experienced model barely came up to her belly-button!

“Hello miss Linda!” chirped the teenager, reaching for her with her outstretched hand. “I’m one of your biggest fan! I really loved you in Playboy’s An Etude in Red! It’s an honour to have you as my partner today!”

“The pleasure’s mine…” meekly answered Linda, letting her hand be engulfed in the immense paw of Mei Liu.

“So… shall we begin?” asked the photograph.

“Yeah, let’s go!” replied the Chinese giantess, almost hopping on place.

Without further ado, the two models took place near the pool, and for five minutes, they bent, smiled at each others, and compared hands, feet, chest and ass. It was only in one of those area that Linda didn’t look like a toddler compared to the overgrown teenager. Then, it was time to use the size-altering engine for the first time of the day.

“So… first reduction, to 1m22 (4f) for you Linda!” said the technician as the model moved before the engine.

The effect was instantaneous, and she was reduced to size, her body slightly glowing blue. She looked at Liu and gasped. She now barely reached the bottom of her ass. The session began anew, this time with Mei towering even more above Linda. The reduced model was standing in between her legs, looking up with a falsely chocked expression; she was cradled in the teenager’s arms, stood on the massive ass as Mei leaned forward.

It was incredible, Linda could feel beneath her hands her feet the powerful muscles of the Amazonian woman. Even at normal size, they had been impressive, but now, they were simply mythical. And yet, Mei was probably the most careful partner she ever had. Women were especially prone to be too playful or forward when paired with a shrinked model, because of the power rush which came with such interactions. To the contrary, Mei was almost maternal, cooing and caressing Linda’s head when she was taking her in her arms or pushed her against her small but firm breasts.

The experienced model was getting aroused because of the way she was handled by the young giantess, and she was kind of happy to hear that another size-reduction was up. It wasn’t common, in fact it would be the first time she did this, but she had perused over the contract and decided that 10 cm (4 inches) was acceptable.

The change of the world around her was incredible. Now, Mei wasn’t even human in her eyes anymore, she was more a living building, bending over her with a huge smile and some sort of… pleasure? in her eyes. Her fingers, longer than Linda was tall reached for the minuscule model and dropped her on her right shoulder. Those photos were mostly of Linda taking hold of Mei long silky hair, reaching for her ear, kissing the tip of her nose or gasping in mock horror at the size of her cavernous mouth.

Then, other part of the Amazon’s body were explored, her biceps, powerful and yet incredibly beautiful, even at Linda’s current size, her legs, massive towers of flesh, her feet, twice as long as Linda, at least… For the most part of ten minutes, everything was great and the session ended. But just as Mei held Linda in her right hand to bring her back before the size-altering engine, a wasp came in and stuck the giantess massive bum.

Mei shrieked and launched unwillingly Linda high in the air. The model spiralled toward the pool, knowing that she would die when touching the water. The pool was calm, nothing would break it before her, and at her size, her speed and how high she was, comparatively to their size, it would be like hitting a wall of brick from 100 meters high. Suddenly, she heard a massive crash and while voices screamed all around her, she noticed something immense below the water, now troubled and full of waves.

The fell into it, unarmed and felt immense fingers coiling around her and bringer back to the surface. Gasping for air, she looked in the eyes of her saviour. Mei Liu stared back, worry and arousal battling on her face. Linda didn’t know what to say, the giantess was turning her back to all other presents and suddenly, her lips were pressing on Linda’s body, her gigantic tongue reaching for her mouth and forcing it open.

Linda didn’t resist the invasion, and instead leaned forward, a minuscule tongue licking the more massive organ, earning a gasp of pleasure from the Amazon. This one retreated a little and smiled at the diminutive model in her hands.

“Would… would you like to have a drink with me, someday?” asked the teenager, rather awkwardly.

“Someday? No.” replied Linda, to the sorrow of the giantess.

“But…” whined Mei Liu, totally lost, before Linda’s laugh stopped her.

“Why would I wait for some day when I’ve nothing better to do today?” replied the experienced model with a sly smile.

“Oh, thank you, thank you!” giggled Mei. “Uh… do you think you could… stay at this size for today? We own a size-altering engine here, so…”

“Will you be more careful even if a wasp come in?” asked back Linda, cocking her eyebrows seductively.

“I swear” replied the young woman enthusiastically.

“Then fine. Lead the way beautiful, that I can show you how thankful I am for you saving my life…”

Linda couldn’t help but laugh out loud when Mei’s face turned redder than her own bikini. It was so fun to mess with such an innocent girl… and Linda had a hunch Mei could actually be a long term relationship, for once.

Are they big enough now? by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

This one if for The Micro Giant (and i'll add to whom some stories where written later on, I swear!). there will be at least another one tomorrow for you, by the way :) !

Are they big enough now?

Ashley looked at herself in the mirror… or more acutely, at her small pink nipples on her B-cup… or more accurately, at the minuscule speck that was her boyfriend, Niall. The slender girl smiled and let her voice boom powerfully, probably shaking the whole world that was her body for the ridiculously small being.

“Are they big enough for you now, babe!?”

Niall and her had been together for years now, since the last year of High School and she knew he didn’t want to break up with her… but he leered at each and every girl with big boobs, no matter how saggy or fat they could be. Huge orbs of flesh were what he fantasised about, even if he loved her very much. But Ashley had had enough of it. It was due time to make him remember that hers were the only one he was not only allowed to touch but even to stare at.

She had kept pocket money for almost a year now, each and every tip received at the bar she worked at to buy a shrink ray. This technology was awesome. It made the victim incredibly resilient, the smaller they get, the harder they were, in fact. At his size, barely 1mm, Niall was basically impervious to anything. She could have step on him with all her might, he would have barely felt the blow.

Still, for what she had read, instincts remained quite strong among shrinkees, and she had no doubt that Niall was terrified. He wasn’t moving, after all. Sure, looking at him from her vantage point was exhilarating, but she had hoped that he would have been a little more… cooperative. She wasn’t able to feel him, after all, so if he didn’t move, he may has well not been here… Hopefully, she knew how to send him in a frenzy.

“You know Niall darling… I’ve noticed you gawking at Natasha… Yes, I have” she added, smiling at the sudden agitation which had gripped the microscopic figure, now circling on her nipple, probably pleading his innocence.

“That’s okay, Niall, I’m not angry. I mean, her boobs are impressive, and we both know you like them big… otherwise, you wouldn’t be with me, right?”

The minuscule being stopped, clearly puzzled and Ashley chuckled a little, sending him tumbling back near the edge of her nipple. Seeing how easily she was able to submit his body to her every whim made her incredibly wet. She almost regretted having shrunk him that much, because she really wanted to shove him in her pussy right now… but she steeled her will. Today, she would teach him to only care about her breasts… Now, tomorrow, he would probably spend the day inside her, because, fuck it, she was the dominant in this relationship anyway, and she had a shrinking ray!

“Look, babe, I know that my mountains can be a lot to you, compared to Natasha’s microscopic breasts… I mean, you can trace the contour of their form with your hands by touching them, you know? I did that… several times, really. But mine? How, Niall, they are sooo humongous that knowing you there I’m afraid! How will your survive trekking them? Where to find water, food? Really baby, you’re too small to play with them, in fact you’re almost nothing, a speck, a gnat compared to them…”

Ashley focused her gaze on the minuscule being on her nipple. It was hard to tell, because he was far too small to be seen in details, being nothing more than a little dark spot on her pink flesh, but she knew what he was doing. After all, she knew her boyfriend. Right now, his mind was full of lust, for her breasts. Probably for the first time ever, they were all he could think off.

“Are you masturbating, babe? Hum? I hope you do… cum for me, baby, let loose your cum on my mountains… they’ll love it you know? Can you hear them singing? They want to be yours, and yours alone… can you imagine it, little Niall. You and those mountains, and nothing else?”

---------------------------------

Niall screamed as he came, letting out a mighty roar which was probably far too pathetic to even reach Ashley’s ears. God, she was divine. She knew how to hook him up, she had always known it, but this… it was another thing altogether. He knew that Natasha’s were incredibly more vast than hers, he knew that if he saw them now, their black immensity would forever be etched in his mind.

But so curvy black woman wasn’t here… All that existed for him right now were the twin titans of his girlfriend. And god where they gigantic! He felt like… like nothing, a vermin, a mortal trespasser gazing at Olympus… He wanted, no, he craved a trip on them, he needed to spend week on end travelling on them, utterly dwarfed by Ashley… He wasn’t sure their normal size would ever cute it anymore.

How could he return to his 1m85 (6f1) self and let her become a petite woman of barely 1m57 (5f1½) after having gazed at her blonde perfection from this privileged viewpoint? Why would he want to look up at her eyes, when he could currently hope to swim on those blue irises? His whole body was shaking with lust; he came, again and again. He needed her to talk, she had no idea how weak, how pathetic it made him feel compared to her.

“Please, Goddess, make your pitiful servant know his place!” he screamed from the top of his lungs, hoping against all hopes that she would hear his pleas.

It wasn’t that he was able to understand what she was saying; their size difference was too great. Each time she talked, her whole body was shaking as if the Californian Big One had begun, and her voice was akin to the thunder of the Doom’s day. It was incredible, even more so than the size of her breasts compared to his puny body. It made her so much more than human… God, he would need her to shrink him back every day from now one, he couldn’t think he would be able to ever cum again if she wasn’t taller than him now!

The End Storm thundered anew, and he looked up, terror and arousal in equal part claiming his soul. She was talking to him again, her angelic smile bringing light to the firmament. He wanted to climb upon her body, to reach her lips and then… then he would dive in her immense mouth, the Cave of Origin, and he would reach for her stomach. He would bath in her godly fluids and let his body dissolve so he could become a part of her.

Another spurt of cum made his legs weak and he collapsed on the immense plateau of her small nipple. Gazing upward, he kept stroking his dick.

“There is no other Goddess than Ashley, and her Tits are her prophets” he whispered, lost in bliss.

Muscle Mountain by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A shorter chapter than usual, but I hope you'll still like it. Based on The Micro Giant idea !

Muscle Mountain

“Why the hell did I agree with this” growled Fabien, heaving and huffing while sweating abundantly.

“You really want to go and see Star Wars XVIII?” replied Anastasia, her voice coming from his ear piece.

High above him, in a distance he couldn’t even begin to conceive, her mouth had said the same words, but for him, they were only distant thunder, barely audible in fact, so deep was his muscle-bound girlfriend’s voice now.

When he was at his normal stature, Fabien was a rather tall guy, 1m90 (6f2), blond hair and blue eyes, and a true geek. He wasn’t fat or skinny, being naturally impressive, with wide shoulders and powerful arms and legs, but he really disliked sports… and yet he had stumbled upon Anastasia, cute literally. The 23 years old Russian girl, two years his younger, was petite, 1m50 (4f9), but with muscles which made a lot of peoples really envious.

And she was incredibly sexy to boot. She wasn’t one of those freaks with veiny arms and otherworldly muscles. Hers were massive, dwarfing his owns by a wide margin, but somehow, they were harmonious and perfect on her body. Plus, she got a killer ass which made every guy hard as rock everywhere she walked, and boobs which had nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, when he looked upward, his gaze was blocked by the two massive orbs, so far up that they were barely visible, shadows in the sky more than anything else.

His whole body was surrounded by a bright blue aura, signalling the effects of the reduction engine. Right now, his gorgeous girlfriend was watching him crawling over her abs thanks to a magnifying glasses and a mirror. He wondered how she felt, because at barely a tenth of a millimetre in size, he highly doubted she was able to feel him against her body.

“You’re awfully quiet” said the living landscape he was climbing with great difficulties. “Are you thinking on giving up?”

“Ha! In your dream! I won’t go with you seeing Muscular and Musclarer II, the first was terrible enough!” laughed Fabien.

“How, come on!” whined the giantess, “it was funny as hell!”

“What exactly was funny in seeing a muscle-bound jock get smaller and weaker as his female rival stole his strength and size?”

“Well, it was kinda funny to see him struggle, don’t you think. Also, the scene at the end made you hot, don’t lie to me” she teased.

Fabien sighed heavily. Yeah, the final scene, where the small guy, now barely 1m (3f3) tall had discovered that his rival was in fact deeply in love with his wife and that the two of them had sex using him as a dildo had been quite sexy. So much that he and Anastasia hadn’t slept that night… But it was one thing to see that kind of things in a movie, and a whole another to climb city-sized abs.

“Keep going baby, you’re almost at the top, only two more abs to climb!” encouraged Anastasia.

“How much time left?” grunted Fabien, feeling his will waver at the idea of two more gigantic muscles to go over. And he wasn’t sure that he had time for that.

“Oops…” he heard in his earpiece.

“What, oops?”

“Well… it’s already 9 past twelve” said the beautiful titan, earning a sad sigh from Fabien. “Don’t worry sweetie, we will go see Star Wars too, just next week, okay?”

“Yeah, okay…” replied a dejected Fabien. “Well, I guess you can pick me up now and get me back to normal size then.”

“Nuhu silly. For once, you’re doing some physical activities, so keep going at it. No pause until you’ve climbed all my abs mister!”

With a sigh, Fabien returned to his extremely tiring task. Next time, he would offer a bet about how he could satisfy her  nipples at one inch tall…

Aunt Suzie is an ass... by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A special chapter for diesel. I hope you'll enjoy :) !

Aunt Suzie is an ass…

Sixteen years old Stephen Jameson had never liked his Aunt Suzie. For one, she was only five years older than him, being his mother’s half-sister, because his maternal grandma had been used to fooling around a lot with men. Therefore, the two sisters had hated each others, being like night and day, even if his Mom had never done anything against her sister. Stephen’s mom, Helen, had been a scientist, and had married a bank’s accountant, Jonas Jameson.

Helen had been small and frail, like her father, being barely 1m53 (5f) and so had Jonas, being only 1m66 (5f4) and Stephen had taken after them, being the same size as his dad, his growth stopping when he had been thirteen, with thin arms and legs, ruffled black hair and grey eyes. To the contrary, Aunt Suzie had been massive, like his Grandma and her own dad. Suzie was 1m96 (6f4), with large shoulders, plump arms and legs, enormous knockers and an ass which had always made Stephen salivate looking at it.

Sadly, she was an airhead and never really cared about his owns feeling. Being so close in age, she liked to play prank at him, and he had been ashamed a lot of times when younger because of it. He vividly remembered that day, four years ago, when he had had his first erection looking at her enormous backside swaying back and forth as she danced at a family event, having invited herself to their home as she always did, abusing her size to prevent the Jameson from opposing her whims.

Suzie had seen it and instead of being shy about it, she had reached for him, forced him to drop his pants and underwear and had laughed her gigantic ass out at how small his erect penis was, barely as long as her pinky. It had been terrible, and all the more because his parents hadn’t ordered her to stop. Suzie had sometimes a short temper and being so much taller, heavier and stronger than their family, the Jamesons were used to letting her do as she pleased.

Yes, Stepehn hated this overgrown bimbo, and sadly for him, he had done himself no good for his future now. His parents had died in a car accident three months ago and Aunt Suzie had been his closest living relative and he had been forced to go live with her. Her teasing had become insufferable, she always found ways to enter his room when he was changing or coming to shower with him…

She mocked him, and in at least one occasion he was almost certain that she would have raped him if he hadn’t managed to evade her paws… he evn had to close his room's door at night! He really couldn’t understand why she acted this way with him. She was like his late Grandma in that she fucked left and right with immense guys with dicks he couldn’t even compare himself with; he had been forced to look at all her pictures and he had been ashamed at how inadequate he was compared to those massive stallions and their throbbing bats. And yet, she always tried to get her hands on him…

So, he had grown angry and decided to turn the tables on her. He was kind of a chemical genius and he had created a potion which would shrink her to 5 cm (2 inches).Then, he would have his revenge and teach her not to abuse her size. Being careful, he also had created an antidote… but sadly, just as he was contemplating his work, she had barged in the basement where his lab was and he had dropped the shrinking potion on him…

-------------------------------------

“OH MY GOD SWEETIE, YOU’RE SMALL!” screamed Aunt Suzie, her gigantic breasts almost crushing the now minuscule Stephen as she leaned forward to inspect him.

“Auntie! You must wet me with the red potion! Please, I’ll return to my normal size!” screamed the teenager, hoping that his stupid titaness of an Aunt would do it without complaining.

“WHY WOULD I DO THAT HONEY?” asked the gigantic blonde, clearly puzzled.

“Why? But… Because I’m your nephew!” roared Stephen, becoming quite agitated.

“OH BABY, I KNOW YOU ARE MY NEPHEW… BUT YOU’RE ALSO THE SOURCE OF ALL MY FANTASMS, HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS, SINCE I SAW YOUR MINUSCULE DICK WHEN YOUR WERE TWELVE!” revealed the giantess with a bright smile.

“What?” muttered Stephen, at a loss. “But you… you fuck around with those giants guys with the giant dicks!”

“TRUE, TRUE… BUT THEY ARE JUST HERE TO HELP ME DEAL WITH SEXUAL RELEASE… I’M MORE TURNED ON BY INTELLIGENT GUYS, SMALL AND FRAIL... AND WELL, LET’S FACE IT HONEY… YOU’RE THE BRIGHTEST AND SMALLEST I KNOW OFF! ANYWAY, I HAVE TO PUT YOU SOMEWHERE SAFE NOW!”

Aunt Suzie clumsily caught Stephen in her right hand, making him scream in pain but apparently not caring at all. The minuscule teenager could hear her breath quicken and looking below her fingers, he noticed how agitated her twin mountains were… his heart sank at this view, terrified at the idea that she could put him there…

“Don’t drop me in your bra! Please, anywhere but there!” screamed the terrified boy.

“OH SILLY, OF COURSE I WON’T PUT YOU IN MY BRA… I REALLY DON’T LIKE PUTTING SMALL THINGS IN THERE, IT FEELS AS IF BUGS WERE CRAWLING ON THEM… MY ASS ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL BE ONE OF YOUR TWO HOMES SWEETIE…. AND HERE IS THE MAIN ONE!” she chirped, dropping the teenager in an empty aquarium.

“What no! Please, Auntie!”

“TATATA! NO SCREAMING HONEY; PLEASE!” said the giantess as she leaned forward to get her 13cm (5 inches) stiletto, offering him an incredible view of her gigantic ass, at least twice as large as her Double K breasts… Stephen pissed himself as he saw his Auntie rise to her now 2m9 (6f9) heigth, shaking and falling on his knees.

“I’LL GO AND BUY YOU WHAT YOU’LL NEED HONEY! I WANT YOU TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IN YOUR NEW HOMES! JUST SO YOU KNOW, I CAN’T WAIT TO TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY AND HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU. WITH MY BODY AND YOUR BRAIN, THEY’LL BE AWESOME! EVEN IF I END PREGNANT BECAUSE OF THOSE HUGE RETARDS, YOU'LL BE THE ONLY DADS THEY'LL EVER KNOW? SO THEY'LL BE SOOOO SMART! AWW, DON’T BE AFRAID OF MY ASS SWEETIE, I KNOW YOU’VE ALWAYS LOVED IT! AND YOU’LL DISCOVER THAT NO MAN CAN RESIST THEM… BEFORE LONG, YOU’LL BEG ME TO LET YOU SLEEP WITH THEM!”

Aunt Suzie exited the house, offering him a tantalizing view of her enormous ass but it only made Stephen cry more. His Aunt was an ass, and now he was her anal toy…

Don't touch my Stephen! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A new chapter for Aunt Suzie and Stephen... and a Strawpoll for you guys : http://www.strawpoll.me/14863356

Don’t touch my Stephen!

“HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER, YOU DIMWITTED DICK!” roared Aunt Suzie in the distance, commanding her nephew’s attention without even realizing it.

It had been two weeks since Stephen had been shrunk to 5 cm (2inches) tall, and he was already a broken shadow of his former self. The first week, his Aunt had simply spent her time buying dollhouses furniture to put in the small aquarium that was now his home, and he had had the gall to shout at her, screaming, ordering her to restore him… when he wasn't recoiling in terror, or wasn’t being cowed into submission by the vast expanse of Suzie’s ass almost colliding with the aquarium.

“HONEY, I KNOW IT MUST BE HARD, BUT IT’S FOR THE BEST; LET’S FACE IT, YOU WOULDN’T EVER NEVER HAVE FOUND A GIRL AS GOOD AS ME FOR YOU! I’VE GOT EVERYTHING, THE TITS, THE ASS, THE SIZE… PLUS YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BOTHER WITH MY SEXUAL NEEDS, BECAUSE I CAN DEAL WITH THEM ALONE… WELL, ALMOST ALONE” had laughed the gigantic moron.

But the second week… the second week, Auntie had brought one of her lovers home. That guy was tall, even more so than her, and Stephen had stared in awe, from his hidden lair in the aquarium, as the two Gods had sex. Just watching had been enough to break his will. He was nothing, he had to admit it.

The guy, whose name he hadn’t gotten, was a monster, plain and simple. He had incredible muscles and, the first night, when Stephen had seen for the first time his erect dick, he had cried. It was at least 35 cm long (13,8 inches)! And it was so wide he could have probably hide three time over under it and not been spotted. Watching that gigantic pillar penetrating his Aunt, hearing their screams of ecstasy has made him cry.

The first few days, he had just done so, crying, and Suzie hadn’t understood why. But right now, it was Saturday, barely 11 a.m. and the Gods were at it since 8a.m. The divine form of his Aunt spread body was etched in his mind, even as she wriggled his orgasm after orgasm. All Stephen could do was stroke his minuscule, even compared to his own body, dick and pray for release.

Silence fell on the room as the two giants stopped their love-making for a moment. The guy rose to his feet, clearly intending to go for the shower. He walked toward the cupboard where the aquarium was resting, and the view of his flaccid cock, at least twice as tall as he was brought Stephen over the edge. He came, screaming in pleasure as he finally released some pressure.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” asked the giant, reaching for the aquarium.

Stephen screamed in horror when he was caught by the fingers of the giant man, struggling to push them away. The muscle jock brought him to his eyes and looked at him, a little lost. Then a wide smile crept on his face and without a word, he brought the minuscule teenager to his dick, which was going erect at an alarming pace.

“LICK IT, THINGY” ordered the colossus.

Before Stephen could obey, a brutal shock shook his whole word. Looking up, he saw that Suzie had brought her body against the giant, smiling tenderly at the colossus before kissing him passionately. She brought on of her hand to the fingers holding Stephen and expertly got him and deposited him back into the aquarium.

Then in one swift movement, she broke the kiss and sprayed something at the giant. In less than one second, he had been reduced to 5 cm (2 inches) and while Stephen could hear his screams, faint and distant, all he could look at was the wrathful face of his Aunt.

“NOBODY, AND I MEAN, NO-FUCKING-BODY TOUCH MY STEPHEN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” roared the Goddess above.

She leaned, caught the now minuscule guy and brought him over her head. Stephen screamed in horror when she simply dropped him in her immense mouth and chewed on him. The wet crunches and the screams coming for up there made the poor sixteen years old boy piss himself once more, a habit by now when his Aunt was around. Finally, the screams stopped and she swallowed.

“URGH, NEXT TIME I WON’T CHEW ON HIM… WELL, ON THE NEXT FUCKER WHO WOULD DARE TO TOUCH YOU, SWEETIE” said the giantess, smiling down at her nephew with so muc love in her eyes that it made Stephen even more afraid of her. “ARE YOU OKAY? DID THE BIG BAD MAN HURT YOU? DON’T WORRY, I’M HERE FOR YOU, ALWAYS!”

“How did you shrink him?” asked the minuscule boy. Despite his shaken condition, it was an important question, he was sure that he had spilled all his shrinking solution on himself two weeks ago. And his mind couldn't work on anything, he had to deal with science based stuff to not lose his marble, right here, right now, after he had just saw his Aunt eating a man alive.

“WELL, YOU LEFT YOUR NOTES IN THE BASEMENT HONEY. I READ THEM AND RECREATED THE STUFF, VERY CAREFULLY OF COURSE! WE WOULDN’T WANT ME TO SHRINK, RIGHT?” asked the giantess, not realizing that it was what her nephew had wished to happen before his accident. Discovering that she was able to replicate his work made Stephen terribly frightened. Who knew what she would do with it?

With a massive laugh, the naked colossus walked to the shower, offering her nephew a view of her ass in all its natural glory. Without understanding why, Stephen knew that he would spend the rest of the day in it. And it made him hard as rock, to his shame.

End Notes:

If you haven't noticed it before the story, the strawpoll is back : http://www.strawpoll.me/14863356

I was tall once... by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

That's a chapter which contains some really BBW, so if it's not your taste, you've been warned. it's for NewB92 !

I was tall, once…

Amélie sighed heavily as she tried her best to attract her little sister’s attention. It wasn’t made easy by their size difference. Amélie was an athletic Asian girl, of Vietnamese descent, 23 years old, reaching 2m17 (8f8) and she was used to tower over everyone… well, it was more accurate to tell that she used to be used to tower over everyone, especially women. Now… not so much.

Everything had changed when Charlotte had found that cursed genie. Her diminutive little sister, barely 1m70 (5f6) had rubbed it, and had changed the world for the worst. She had wished for her older sister to be comparatively the size of a 1m20 (3f9) woman while the rest of the female population would grow in size. Obviously, Charlotte also had wished for herself to be the tallest person in the world and the standard canon of beauty.

Which meant that Amélie now had to deal with a six meters tall (19f7) obese, 19 y.o., little sister. Charlotte loved it, of course, but she didn’t even remember why, since her final wish had been that everyone but her older sister would forget about the genie… and that Amélie couldn’t ever use the genie to change the world back! So now, the oldest of the sister had to endure that gargantuan mass of flesh.

“Charlotte!” screamed the former Amazonian woman, resigned to her fate now.

“Not now, small stuff. I’m eating” replied the giantess, absentmindedly.

“Please, it’s really important! I have a date with Dominique tonight! I need to go and buy some dress!”

“Fine!” growled the colossus, rising from her chair.

Amélie retreated, terrified as always by the sight of her sister. She weighted at least ten metric ton, with her enormous belly probably making half of it. It was so wide that it reached her knees, and her older sister had no idea how she could even bear its weight. It protruded at least two meters from the rest of her body, dwarfing all the rest.

And yet, Charlotte had legs and tights twice as wide as Amélie’s broad shoulders, and an enormous flabby ass. But they were nothing compared to that huge belly. Even her little sister’s breasts, enormous as they were to Amélie’s eyes, were simply ridiculous bumps compared to the vast expanse of her middle body.

“I still don’t know why he want so bad to be with you, mind you… When he could get me any time he wants!” said the angry titan, looking at her sister with her little eyes circled by so much fat it was almost a miracle she could still see.

“He’s afraid he wouldn’t be able to satisfy your… appetites” said Amélie, knowing full well that her sister always wanted an answer to her questions.

The first few days, she had dared to talk back at her now monstrous sibling, only to be placed under her bloated belly. Two of those punishment sessions had been enough to make the athletic woman grovel in submission to the gigantic mass of fat that was now Charlotte, it had been enough for her to learn her place. Her muscular and lean body wasn’t attractive anymore, and she wasn’t the top of the food chain… In fact, she was at the very bottom of it.

----------------------------------

“Hello Miss N’Guyen, how can I help you?’ asked the vendor, a smaller version of Amélie’s gigantic sister.

She was a white woman, with long blonde hair, but her skin only made her look so much like a pig to the now smallest woman in the world that Am&lia was surprised she actually talked and not squealed. At five meters something (roughly 16f4), she was also obese, but almost looked skinny compared to Charlotte, who probably weighted twice as much as this gigantic blondie. Her grovelling sickened Amélie. Each and every woman revered her sister, wanting to be like her, while the men jerked off pictures of her, even Dom at times. Charlotte was now the richest person on Earth because billions of admirers simply sent her money; she had tons of contracts and could stare in so many films. The latest one, a dystopian version of Wonder Woman -for Amélie at least- had seen her sister play the titular role, her ginormous frame barrelling through the  No-Man’s Land scene in the most obscene of way.

“Oh, it’s not for me, it’s for my elder sister” replied the giantess, sounding bored and wawing at the diminutive figure almost hiden by her enormous legs.

“How my… I’m sorry Ma’am, I hadn’t seen you” said the vendor, turning herself to actually be able to watch at the smallest woman in the world.

“No problem, I get that often…” mumbled Amélie.

“So… do you want to go for the kid section or…”

“My sister is going on a date tonight” interrupted Charlotte. “So you’ll take her to the big girl’s section and she’ll pick an outfit and you’ll resize it for her. Are we clear?”

“Ye… yeas, of course Miss N’Guyen…” meekly replied the smaller titan, before moving to the main section of the store.

“Thank you” said Amélie to her giant sister.

“Don’t sweat it, small stuff… it’s not totally in your interest only.”

“Uh?”

“Well, I shouldn’t tell you that, but there is two studies coming out next week which prove that, a) love-making for size impaired women like yourself and men is made better when they fuck on a normal-sized woman’s belly, which makes the “bed extremely good" apparently, and help the digestion for the woman also, and…”

“Don’t say it, please…” whispered Amélie, going livid.

“And b) I’ve the smoothest, bestest belly in the whole world! Aren’t you happy? You and Dom will get to have so much pleasure on me, I’m kind of jealous, really! If only i could be in your place to experience it!”

“Yeah…” weakly replied Amélie.

"Oh come one, you should be happier! You know that you love my guts!" laughed Charlotte, patting langorously the tons of fat spilling out of her small dress.

"I sure do!" falsely chirped Amélie, as she was expected to.

Another day, another humiliation coming, the worst part being that Dominique would probably insist for doing it, because he loved her so much he only wanted the best for her. Fuck my life thought the former Amazon.

An afternoon with friends by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

An Amélie and Charlotte's chapter, with some hot interactions...

An afternoon with friends

“I’m sorry miss, but you must be at least 3m50 (11f5) to take the mini-car” said the hostess, an enormous mass of fat in Amélie’s eyes, but a rather small and thin thing compared to her friends and Charlotte…

“Seems you’ll have to walk, Amélie” laughed Maely, her best friend and the only woman able to give Charlotte a run for her money when it came to size and weight.

At 5m57 (18f3), the black Caribbean girl was only slightly smaller than her younger sister, and while she wasn’t as enormous as Charlotte yet, she sure did her best to become like her in the belly department. Compared to her, Amélie’s second best friend, Aurélie, looked small, at barely 5m17 (17f) and was incredibly puny.

Well, puny wasn’t the term, because Aurélie’s muscles were ginormous. Instead of fat, her body was mostly comprised of titanic and overgrown muscles, to the point that it almost became ugly… and yet, for Amélie, she remained beautiful. Which made her all the more dangerous, because she had recently revealed that she had a crush on Amélie. The smallest woman in the world thus remained near the pillar-like legs of her sister, afraid of what her friend could do to her.

It probably wouldn’t have been a problem if she was still with Dominique, but he had dumped her after their night on Charlotte’s belly. Apparently, the sensation of her ocean of fat under them had drove him crazy and he craved a girl like her. He had even proposed to Amélie’s younger sister, and while she had refused a long term relationship, they screwed each other from time to time, to the elder N’Guyen’s despair.

“Please miss… I… can’t walk very well when there is a lot of normal sized women around me…” pleaded the former Amazon, to no avail.

Dejected, she followed as best she could the three giantesses as they strolled in the park.  It was really hard, because each of their footstep shook the Earth and since they made no effort to walk at the same rhythm, tremors where constant. Added to that was the fact that she had to run to keep up with their ponderous pace, and that she had to carry a portion of the food for their picnic and it was a torture.

She couldn’t even participate in the discussion, huffing and heaving too much to talk. When the three finally found a spot they liked, they dropped their enormous body on it, the shock propelling Amélie in the air during some seconds, before she found herself face in the floor, unable to get up.

“Oops, looks like your sister has fallen asleep” said Maely. “Do you want me to wake her up?”

“Nah” replied Charlotte. “The poor thing really wanted to come with us and I hadn’t the heart to tell her that she would be a hindrance… so let her sleep a little, we will wake her up when we’ll leave. Plus, I have plans for us that would probably leave her a little lost” added the giantess with such a sultry voice that Amélie shivered.

“You naughty girl” purred Maely, confirming the older of the N’Guyen’s sisters suppositions.

Amélie tried to scream, but the grass and mud in her mouth all but silenced her. To make matter worse, huge fingers opened her backpack and took the food and water she had carried without a care at all for her situation, and she was too tired to struggle. Plus, her heart was broken. None of her best friends had told Charlotte to shut up, to not call her a hindrance. So, when she heard the colossus eat all the food without a care in the world for her, she cried.

And when, having recouped some strength, she lifted her head and saw Charlotte and Maely kissing each others and getting out of their clothes, she cried even more, if silently. It was a sight to behold, those two monsters making out, and their bellies colliding, yellow and black, pushing against each others as if to keep them apart, to no avail. Soon, Charlotte and Maely where licking each other’s pussies in one of the most obscene way Amélie had ever seen or even had a nightmare about.

She got up and tried to get away, only to collide with something really hard and hot. It took her a second to understand that she had met head first Aurélie’s monstrous abs. Looking up, past the enormous breasts of her friend, she saw a carnivorous smile on her white face. Her long auburn hairs was falling on her shoulders and her tits, cascading until it reached the top of Amélie’s head. In other circumstances, the smallest woman on Earth would have found the sight beautiful, but right now, it was frightening.

“It’s bad you know…” purred Aurélie, as her legs closed around Amélie.

“Wha… what is bad?” stuttered the N’Guyen girl.

“Well… pretending to be sleeping only to force them to make out earlier than they wanted…”

“What… what are you talking about?” squealed Amélie.

“Oh, babe, don’t play it coy. I know what you did. You wanted them out of the picture to ask me to do you, right?”

“What!? How the hell…”

“It was obvious” interrupted the extremely muscular woman, misinterpreting her friend’s reaction. “But quite frankly, you hadn’t any reason to act like that. Do you know why?”

“…No…” replied Amélie, more and more afraid as she noticed the manic glint in her friend’s eyes.

“Well…” replied Aurélie, savouring the tension in the air, “that’s because I would do you anytime you want, sexy girl!”

“Wait a minute, Aur, I think there is a mistake here…” tried Amélie, only to be interrupted by her titanic friend.

“You’re right, there is a big mistake… we’re still clothed!”

Without further ado, Aurélie caught her smaller friend and tore her clothes apart, despite Amélie’s vehement protestation, before removing her own clothes.

“Oh… I like it when you’re hard to get baby girl” purred Aurélie before inserting her enormous and muscular middle finger in her friend’s vagina.

Amélie let out a howl so powerful that even Charlotte and Maely interrupted their sexy-time for a moment. This finger was monstrous, by far the biggest thing the poor woman had ever had inside herself. The worst part was the nail, scratching the walls of her pussy in a very bad way.

“Please… stop… please…” cried the poor woman.

“Stop… oh baby, I’m sorry, I know you want to fuck me bad, but I’m the taller and stronger of us two, so I get to play with you first… don’t worry thought, I’ll be yours, always, just like you’ll be mine forever!” chirped the colossus, without a care in the world for Amélie’s pain.

-------------------------------

“That’s right baby doll, drink up, you need to get your strength back for tonight” cooed Aurélié, while stroking Amélie’s hair.

The smallest woman in the world did as she was told, meekly sucking milk out of her friend’s breasts, while Charlotte and Maely noisily fucked each other on the couch, barely ten meter away, using all kind of sex-toys which would break and kill the older of the two siblings if they ever tried to put them inside her.

“Don’t cry Amélie” pleaded Aurélie, stroking her little finger inside her “friend”’s pussy, eliciting a moan of pain and pleasure alike. “I couldn’t know that my middle finger was too big and strong for you yet… I’ll train you and soon, you’ll be able to take it and much more!” beamed the giantess.

“No please!” begged Amélie, before putting the nipple back in her mouth with just a frown from her “lover”, who sighed contentedly when she did so.

“Hum… I really like your little tongue on my nipples babe…” purred Aurélie. “I think I’ll strictly breastfeed you from now on. Obviously, I’ll let the girls do that to you too, when they’ll visit or when I’ll have our babies to take into consideration but… Oh don’t look like that” added the muscle monster when she noticed the horror in her little doll’s eyes. “I’ve already found an agreement with your sister, we’ll be married in two days and obviously, we’ll have babies… even if we’ll try our best and make sure that they are closer to my size if they’re girls, right my love?”

All Amélie could do was nod and suck her new mistress’ engorged appendage, crying all the while. Every day proved that her life could become worse and she really didn’t want to be tomorrow…

Belly Dancing by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I've written it on a chromebook where I can't correct spelling mistakes because fuck Chromebooks I guess, so I'll try to come back and correct it when I'll get my computer back. Sorry for the inconvenience

Belly Dancing

Kossara looked at the gigantic room. It was her home since she had left Bulgaria two months ago to come and pursue a university degree in law here in Toulouse. The town was beautiful but compared to her home country and her family's savings, it was incredibly hard to afford. At first, she had despaired, her dreams of moving to France were probably toast. Then, she had seen this offer for a roomate from some Halima Aradj. It was cheap and close to her University and it had seemed perfect. Perhaps a little too much, she should have read the offer more thouroughly...

When she had met Halima, the petite Bulgarian had gasped, because the two 18 years old girls couldn't have been more different. She herself was 1m55 (5f1), very slim and quite litterally curveless. In fact, if it weren't for her long brown hair and her beautiful mouth, most peoples wouldn't have been able to tell that she was a girl just by looking at her. Her new French roomate, of Algerian descent, was quite on the other side. For one, she was taller, if not freakisly, at 1m77 (5f8). But she was... well, plump was the word. 

Halima had double D breasts, sitting quite haughily on her torso, all natural and yet able to defy gravity in a way which left Kossara wondering. Her belly was incredibly flat, without looking like those from girls eschewing food to have what they assumed was a good look, it was simply... athletic, guessed the smaller girl. The French's waist however, was easily twice as wide as hers, and her ass... well it was magnificient, and it gave way to very large tighs, each one as large as the Bulgarian's flat torso. And the subtle tan of Halima's skin, proper to peoples from the Maghreb made her all the more exotic...

Kossara had been somewhat unsure of her sexuality, she liked boy, but some girls she had seen back home at also aroused her, to her confusion. But her feelings were clear when she saw Halima. She was entranced, no... smitten by this gorgeous body. When her roomate had turned to guide her to her appartment, the vision of her enormous ass in a jean probably two size too small for her had stirred something inside her... Perhaps it was the way Halima walked, almost as if she was dancing... Anyway, from this moment, the taller girl was always present in Kossara's mind. 

"So, ready for your reduction?" asked Halima when they had made it to her flat.

"Uh?" had replied Kossara, lost.

"Didn't... didn't you read it in the offer?" asked Halima, clearly embarrassed. "Oh la la, I'm sorry, but if you're not okay with it..."

"I'm okay, I'm okay with it, whatever the size!" had interrupted Kossara without thinking. "Whatever the size, it'll be good, really!"

"You sure?" had asked Halima, very dubitatively.

"Yeah!"

And that's how the last two months of her live had begun. She had been reduced to 1,55cm (0,6 inch) when inside their appartment. The two girls had bonded rapidly, but Kossara had never dared talk about her budding feelings. She was too afraid that the giantess she now lived with would simly kick her out. Plus, she was ashamed to admit that the normal world was boring her. How could it compare to the vast expanse of Halima's body? It was already incredible when she rested, but when she donned the costume for her part-time job... She was divine.

Halima worked in an Algerian restaurant, as a belly dancer. It paid well but she had to practice for hours on end at the flat, often excusing herself for the disagreement which she assumed it was for her minuscule roomate, because she either did so very early or very late and was always afraid of waking her new friend. She didn't know that Kossara always watched her when she danced, because she loved the reds and oranges of her veils, how the golden trinkets moved and glinted as she went fluidly from one form to the other. At first, she had just done that, but then, it had escalated. She had begun to finger herself while Halima's body turned and vired on arabian music. Then she had begun to let her imagination run wild. She wasn't just watching Halima, she was a part of her costume...

More often than not she imagined herself to be one of her roomate's ornements, those small golden things, roughly her current size, placed on chains going from her earlobes to her nipples. She saw in her mind her small and brighly blue naked body shaken by the giante'ss movements, slowly letting go and falling in her titanic cleavage and then, crawling, as the pitiful bug that she was until she reached those enormous canons which had caught her attention the very first time the girls had showered together. Otther time, she was crushed by a laughing Halima before reaching the Holy Land...

Halima had been ashamed of them, she had admitted that it was the only part of her body the disliked. Firstly because of their shade, a deep brown, almost black which clashed with her lighter skin tone a lot. And then, for their size... Halima's aureolas had roughly a 10cm (3,9 inches) diameter... and her nipples. Oh God, her nipples. To Kossara, they were almost like small dick, roughly five centimeter (2 inches) long when resting, probably longer when hardened, and quite wide. The young Bulgarian woman wanted, very badly, to suck those enormous gun, to suck them so much that Halima's body would produce milk which she would then drink.

She had been in that state on mind this Saturday night, waiting for her roomate to return, orgasming several time when she imagined herself on Halima's loving body while she danced... Then the crash of the door opening and brutally closing brought her back to the present. Rushing to the window of her dollhouse, she saw her friend, clearly agitated, muttering in Algerian, before letting herself fall on her sofa where, to Kossara's horror, she begun to cry. As soon as she saw that, Kossara rushed to her phone and called her friend.

"Allo?" she asked, waiting for Halima to talk.

"I'm sorry to have woke you up" sobbed the young giantess. 

"Don't worry, I was awake... What happened?" 

"Some haram pig put his hands on my ass when I danced for him and his friends, so I slapped him... and when I left the restaurant... he was still here and he tried to... Inch'Allah, Abdul was here and he stopped him but... I saw in his eyes, he really wanted to rape me... I don't know why, I always attract that kind of brute..."

It was too much for Kossara. SHe couldn't endure the idea that beautiful Halima could think that only those kind of people could be attracted to her. She told her friend how she felt about her, and their lives where changed forever.

-------------------------------------

"Mommy? Have you seen Mimi-mom?" asked Lya, Halima's oldest daughter. 

"No sweetie" lied the now thirty-six years old woman as she removed her work-shoes.

"Oh... she had said that she would help me with my homework" said the ten years old girl.

"Don't worry sweetie, as soon as I'll find her, I'll send her to you" promised Halima. 

Once her daughter had left, the incredibly well endowed woman locked her door and looked at herself in the mirror. She could just see Kossara's small blue glow next to her enormous left nipple. Her wife was helping her take care of some stress, as only her could do. Halima's body had grown ever more incredible as years went by, first because of her breastfeeding Kossara, and then because of the three pregnancies she had and all the bodybuiding she did to keep a great shape. Her wife hadn't been fully-sized in ten years, working from their home as a lawyer consultant for local business, while Halima had went and became the mayor of the town and the whole metropolitan area.

She removed her bra so she could look at the love of her life teating her. The minuscule woman shivered because of the influx of colder air on her body and had to let go of the engorged nipple which hardened a little, but still enough to become too big for Kossara. Halima smiled at her wife and gently pushed her back against her nipple. Today had been really stressful and she needed this little pleasure.

"Do you want me to dance for you, Kos?" asked the giantess, knowing full well the answer, even before she felt the miniscule teeth of Kossara biting her engorged appendage, their usual signal for a yes. Moaning, Halima removed her clothes and went for her old and now too small costume. She returned her bra to her original place and started the slow and gyrating movements of Kossara's favourite dance.

"Don't worry my love, I'll deal with Lya's homework. I really need you to pleasure me tonight... We'll talk in bed, I swear!"

Halima moaned lightly when she felt the tongue of her wife pleasuring her nipple. This life was the best.

Molly's a Mommy by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone. It's a story I first wrote for Dinner-Kun (whose deviantart page is here :https://dinner-kun.deviantart.com/). It should come out in 3D art some day, but I felt that I could share it with you. If you don't follow his stories, you may felt a little lost, but I still hope you'll like it. I'll also add some more stories based on previous reviews sooner or later, I swear !

Molly's a Mommy

Ruby wasn’t feeling too hot about it. Her life had changed so much over the last few hours. She had always been special, of course, but Ascending to a kind of godhood made everything else look quite normal by comparison. And Felicia was the cherry on the cake about the strangeness. The young woman pretended to be her daughter, and somehow she believed her, she could see so much of herself in those grey eyes, those slightly larger than usual canines, even her pale skin…

But Felicia wasn’t just her daughter. The smaller Ascended Vampire kept telling her that she also was Molly’s! And while Ruby believed her, despite the inanity and insanity of the situation, she doubted that her roommate, girlfriend and, perhaps someday soon, wife would buy it. Molly was open minded, tolerant and just about the most perfect woman on Earth when it came to Ruby’s description of the petite girl, but a fully grown daughter with great powers and an incredible size to boot would probably be just about too much for her.

That’s why the pale giantess, still soaking wet after her little time in the rain, was clumsily shifting her weight from one foot to another before the very door of her apartment. She was afraid that Molly wouldn’t want to be with her if she came in with Felicia. It was stupid, she knew it, but despite her size and her powers, Ruby was a shy and delicate woman, and she was easily frightened by those situations where she put Molly in danger or even simply risked upsetting her.

“Mother? Is everything alright?” asked Felicia, her voice deep and vibrant, with a quality which enticed the taller giantess.

“Yes, it’s just that Molly… “begun Ruby, before her daughter interrupted her.

“Mommy’ll be so happy! I just know it! I can’t wait to see her for real!”

Felicia jumped up and down, making the ground shake a little, producing a powerful tremor each time. Ruby was both kind of embarrassed and proud of her. Her daughter had the same kind of exuberant behavior than her Molly, and somehow, she felt that it would make their live together better. She was sure that Cha’Si would be treated just as if she was another mother from Felicia, since the young woman knew of her and loved her.

A sudden sound brought stillness to the two Vampiric Goddesses. The door of Ruby’s flat was being opened. Suddenly, Molly was standing in the doorframe, looking at the colossal form of her girlfriend with bleary eyes and her hairs unkempt. Ruby let her lover gaze on her incredible new curves, enjoying this sensation. It was the first time that Molly could do so and the noticeable blush on her face told Ruby enough. Clearly the human enjoyed what she was seeing, and this simple fact did wonder to her self-esteem.

“Hey lovely…” softly said Molly, finally managing to set her eyes on her lover’s. “Have you forgotten how to knock on a door? No need to wake up the whole building!”

--------------------------------

Molly was looking up, craning her neck too much to be able to look into Ruby’s beautiful eyes. It was a good thing that Ruby actually enjoyed so much to simply lay on the couch all day and often most of the nights. Kind of like during the New Year night, even if the drunken stupor Ruby had driven herself had been preceded by some really naughty moments. Think about anything else but it. Your girlfriend isn’t feeling quite well and you need to keep your head clear to help her, thought the petite woman.

It was easier said than done, considering that just one of those pale orbs that seated so proudly on Ruby’s torso probably weighed thrice as much as she did, and they weren’t even the most impressive curves of her body… The Vampire had always been massive, but her Ascension had made her into something else altogether and while Molly secretly longed for an opportunity to explore each and every inch of this new frame, the needs of the pale giantess came first in her mind.

“It… It wasn’t me Molly…” replied Ruby, looking quite embarrassed.

“Then who…” begun the human, before being interrupted by something massive (if really small in comparison to Ruby) squeezing its way between the enormous thighs of the Vampire and the wall, to propel itself at the little guitarist.

“MOMMY!” heard Molly as two wide arms engulfed her in a powerful embrace, her head finding its place between two very noticeable boobs which, while really small in comparison to Ruby’s, where massive enough to asphyxiate her if their owner wasn’t careful. Which she apparently wasn’t, considering that she was making Molly dizzy, turning and kissing and laughing, until she came to a stop when Ruby raised her voice, perhaps for the first time since she and the petite woman had met.

“Felicia, stop it! You’ll hurt her!”

As soon as those words had been uttered, Molly found herself dropped on the floor, face to breasts, and only because their owner crouched a little. Looking down, she noticed that the pale skin of this stranger covered some slightly defined abs and that her torso gave way to wide hips and powerful tight. Looking up, past those perky breasts, she looked at a beautiful face and the strangest eyes she had ever seen. They looked a lot like Ruby’s, but there was a slight difference in them, something she couldn’t quite grasp. But before she could figure it, the stranger talked, placing her right hand on Molly’s belly.

“Mommy? Are you feeling bad? Please, don’t be, I don’t want to hurt… I don’t want anything in this world to hurt you or put you in danger!”

Molly staggered backward at those words, at a loss. She looked at Ruby, her face expressing her utter sense of confusion. All her lover could do was give her an encouraging smile. It was enough to give her some courage. If Ruby wasn’t fazed with the situation, she probably had no reason to be herself. She had to take it head on. She was, after all, the woman of the house, despite living with two amazons… Well, one amazon and a giantess, she corrected herself. Cha’Si was impressive, but Ruby was a whole other thing entirely now.

“Mommy?” tried again the younger woman before her, but this time Molly managed to talk to her directly.

“Excuse me miss, but I’m afraid that there has been a mistake… I… I can’t be your mother, I’m far too young and… well, I don’t know who the father could be because…”

“Mother’s the father” shyly interrupted the Amazonian beauty, pointing at Ruby with one of her slender and incredibly delicate fingers.

“What?” managed to whisper Molly after long seconds of utter stupor.

“Mommy, please…” begged the stranger. “I… I love you! Please… Let me in, with Mother…”

“My love” slowly, very carefully, explained Ruby, “I think… No. I know that she’s our daughter. Her name’s Felicia and… I don’t know how to explain it to you but… But she really need to be a part of our lives from now on. I would like to explain it better but I don’t know much more… Please, Molly. Can you spend the rest of the night with her? I’m sure any awkwardness will dissipate with the last shadows of the dark…”

“I… Okay, come in, Ruby and… and Felicia?”

Molly retreated to the safety of her flat, taking in the incredible picture of her girlfriend squeezing her way into their home with some difficulty before going for the couch and falling asleep instantly and then this Felicia. Somehow, it felt so strange to such an incredibly specimen of womankind pretending to be her daughter. Perhaps even more strange was how well her voice made her feel. It was as if every word she said to her washed away the stress, the fear, the difficulties of everyday, to return her to a pristine state of optimism and energy. And those eyes… that young lady was looking at her with pure adoration in her eyes, which made Molly blush.

“So… In the morning, I like to bake some great breakfast for… for the girls” said the little woman, unsure of what to do now. “Would… would you like to help me?”

She felt a little stupid to ask this kind of thing. There was no way that this amazon would oblige her. For starter, her kitchen wasn’t really designed to have someone so massive operating in it. Not that Felicia was enormous, she was even kind of small compared to some residents of the town. Or my own mother, thought Molly, before shaking her head violently to chase away this idea. Thinking about Diane right now could give credence to the prank Ruby was probably playing on her and she couldn’t get caught in that, even if the fact that the pale Vampire was already able to do something like that made Molly happy. She had been afraid that after her changes, her lover would felt down for days and she had never been happier to be proven wrong.

“Of course” replied the young woman, to Molly’s surprise. “But I’ll be the one dealing with anything which may cut, slash, hurt or otherwise put you in harm way, no matter how small” added Felicia after a thought, raising her head a little, kind of like a young child talking with her parent.

-----------------------------------------

“So… I usually prepare a salad of fruits for the morning” softly said Molly, clearly not accustomed to talk with anyone when preparing her two loves’ breakfast. “I don’t eat meat and while I don’t want to force anyone to do like me, I like to have at least one meal I’m sure we’ll all be able to share and enjoy together. Do you want some?”

“No” replied Felicia in a whisper. “I’m not hungry”.

It was a lie, of course, but she couldn’t tell the truth right now. Her lovely Mommy Molly was already feeling awkward, she could tell it. Felicia wanted nothing more than to take her back into her arm, to cradle her and protect her from the outside world, but she couldn’t do that, not right now. First, she needed to make her Mommy feel safe and happy in her presence. Something made quite hard by the fact that she was starving and Molly’s outfit.

Her nightgown barely hid her shapely and bra-less breasts and the young Vampire waged a constant war against the hunger, glancing only mere seconds at them, for fear of getting overwhelmed by her urges if she stared longer than that. She knew that her Mother had milk naturally, that she could always replenish herself at this loving bosom which had gave her birth and granted her an existence into this world. But she also knew that her first taste of the sweet nectar produced by women had to come out of her Mommy’s.

“Which fruits should we use?” she asked, to divert her thoughts toward other things, more mundane, which would help her avoid frightening one of the two most important persons in the world in her eyes.

“Hum… Let’s start with watermelons, bananas and apple, and we’ll see if we need to add more, okay?”

“Yes Mommy.”

Molly’s voice had been more confident, and it had brought a smile on Felicia’s face. Apparently, resuming her morning routine eased her into the situation, something the newest Vampire in town could appreciate. However, she felt a tinge of fear when she saw her Mommy opening a drawer to produce a long and sharp knife. I can’t let her use it! was all she could think about. In an incredible display of speed, dexterity and strength, she moved toward Molly, pressed the smaller woman into her and getting the knife out of her hand.

“Ouch, Felicia, what are you doing?” asked Molly.

“I can’t let you use this thing” tried to explain the amazon. “It’s too dangerous, you could hurt yourself Mommy!”

The Ascended felt Molly tensing a little against her naked body and she had to admit that she loved it. It felt really good to protect her Mommy like that, to be able to have her in her embrace and be sure she was safe. The nightgown brushed against her pale skin and Felicia shuddered. She would have wanted her Molly to be free of this cloth, so she could enjoy directly the warm of her flesh, the delicate working of her muscles, the pulsing throb of her blood in her veins…

“I’m use to wield it” said Molly, interrupting her daughter’s thoughts. “Plus you can’t do anything without risking some injury. Even sleeping can be dangerous if you fall from your bed, you know?”

----------------------------

Molly realized that she had probably made a mistake. The look of pure horror which spread on Felicia’s face made it quite clear that the young beauty hadn’t thought of it. Somehow, Molly knew she should have been irritated by the other woman’s behavior, but she couldn’t work up the exasperation. Felicia reminded her of a toddler in a way. A very tall and sexy toddler, but one nonetheless, apparently unable to truly comprehend the world around her. Which she proved right away.

“Then… Then I’ll keep you safe at all time!” whispered the Vampire, urgency in her voice.

“And how would you do that?” asked Molly, now a little amused.

“I will… I will keep you here at home, for starter, and then I’ll remove anything which could hurt you” explained Felicia.

“So, I should say goodbye to all my furniture and give up on my job and my friends outside? I’m not sure it would be good young lady. I would still be hurt, only not physically.”

“Then what should I do?” whimpered the Amazonian beauty.

“Help me prepare the breakfast and then enjoy it with Ruby, Cha’Si and me? And you’re sure you don’t want to eat anything?”

“I’m fine Mommy” meekly said Felicia. “But if I can’t truly protect you while you cook, can I at least be the one to cut things with this huge knife?”

“Of course dear. Just remember that you’ll have to carve out the center of the watermelon and then remove the skin once you’ll have chopped it down. Tell me if you have any difficulty, I’ll be preparing the syrup.

“Okay Mommy.”

The next few minutes passed in silence, except for the sound of Felicia cutting down the watermelon and Molly whistling softly to herself her favorite songs. The petite woman was beginning to enjoy the added help. Usually, it took a lot more time to prepare the breakfast alone, but today, it was incredibly fast, despite the fact that she had added a lot of food, courtesy of Ruby’s new size. And Felicia was incredibly skilled, which was strange.

While she was still mixing the ingredients of her secret syrup, the Vampire had cut down three huge watermelons and stood idle, not sure of what she should do next, before going at the apples to peel them in a clumsy manner at first. It was kind of cute to see her looking around, unsure of herself, until their gaze met and she smiled at the smaller woman. Molly felt a sudden rush of warmth invade her body. That smile was definitively her own, and admitting it made her feel incredibly well.

“You can use the peeler to prepare the apples if you want. Third drawer to your left” she softly told her daughter.

Her daughter! It was crazy. She had never assumed that she would get one like that. In her mind, Cha’Si and Ruby would have made use of the latest technologies to impregnate one of her eggs and she would have been the one pregnant, so her lovers could keep enjoying their everyday lives. She would have savored each and every day with her children, watching them growing, learning to walk, to talk… Instead she found herself with a fully formed Amazon as a daughter, and she couldn’t help but love it. And she wanted to know more about her.

“So, Felicia… Can you tell me about yourself?”

“What do you mean?” asked her daughter.

“Well… why this name, where are you from, how did you came into being, what do you like, that sort of things?” explained Molly.

“Oh, right! Hum, well, let’s see… My name is Felicia because it was the name Mother wanted to give any child you two could have together, Mommy.”

“Really!?” interrupted Molly, feeling her face become redder than a ripe tomato.

“Yes! So, when she Ascended and had gave birth to me, I was Felicia!”

“Yeah, okay… but how did you come to be?”

“I don’t know. I was just suddenly in Mother’s belly and I think I triggered her Ascension but I can’t tell you more than that, sorry Mommy” she added, a little dejected apparently.

“Don’t sweat it. So, what do you like then? Here at least you must know, right?”

“Yes. I like the rain, the night, the nature, and I would love to experience the three together… Cha’si, Mother and you Mommy well…” the Vampire bit her lower lip, looking incredibly sexy doing it, even Molly, as her mother, had to admit it. “I love you three, I want to spend my life with you…”

“Oh…” replied the petite human, blushing even more. “That… that’s really sweet of you Felicia. I see you’ve peeled all the apples already” tried Molly, wanting to divert the conversation a little.

Her daughter was looking at her with wanting eyes, and she didn’t know how to react. She sure was Ruby’s daughter with what she liked, but right now, there was a need in those beautiful eyes of her, in the way her empty hand seemed to want to reach for her Mommy and Molly didn’t know how to react. Felicia wasn’t a potential girlfriend, she was her daughter, and yet she gave her all the signals that she usually got from women across the town who chased after her…

Just then, a huge rumbling noise emanated from the pale belly of the Vampire and Felicia looked both confused and embarrassed. Molly eyes were almost bulging. She was used to loud gurgling in the house, with Ruby and Cha’Si (and even herself sometimes, she had to admit it) but that was something else altogether. This rumbling felt almost insulting to her, as if she wasn’t full filling her motherly duties and it wouldn’t stand.

“Felicia, you told me that you weren’t hungry. Did you lied to me?” she asked sternly, her fists on her hips.

“I… I’m sorry Mommy, it’s just that…” begun the Ascended Vampire, but Molly interrupted her.

“No excuse. I can’t let my daughter in need of food and worse, helping me prepare something from other peoples while starving! I just can’t!”

------------------------------------------

Felicia’s hand shot to her mouth and tears of joy cascaded form her eyes. She called me her daughter! Mommy’s accepted me! In her short life, she had only been as happy once, when her Mother had also accepter her. In fact, she was probably happier right now, probably because the bond between Ascended kindred had helped Ruby admit the situation easily. Molly hadn’t had this advantage, and yet she had made her officially a part of her family.

“Felicia? Do you hear me? What do you want to eat?” asked her Mommy, snapping her out of her bliss-induced trance.

“Milk” simply replied the Vampire.

“Okay, I’ll get you some in the fridge but… are you sure it’ll be enough?”

“No! I don’t want cow’s milk!” said Felicia urgently, before letting her voice fall to a mumble. “I want your milk…”

“Excuse me? I didn’t hear you.”

“I want your milk Mommy” repeated the Amazon, louder now, feeling extremely embarrassed and self-conscious suddenly, waddling on her feet.

“I… bu… I… I don’t have milk sweetie” stuttered Molly.

“I can help with that!” explained Felicia, raising a hand. “Please, Mommy… It’ll be quick, I swear!” she added even as her stomach made its displeasure known once more.

“O… Okay. I’ll sit down in the chair over there, okay?” weakly said Molly.

“Okay.”

Once her mother was seated, Felicia let herself on the wooden ground, enjoying its warmth, probably thanks to the flats below warming it. Molly and Felicia looked at each other, both red, but both wanting to do it. The Ascended raised her left hand and pressed it onto her Mommy’s chest. Molly gasped, eliciting a smile on her daughter’s lips. It’s probably the sensation of the milk forming itself, thought the young amazon.

“What… what should I do now?” asked Molly, her voice full with pleasure.

“Can you remove your nightgown Mommy?”

“Sure thing sweetie.”

Felicia licked her lips when she finally got to enjoy her Mommy’s naked body. She was so beautiful, it was no wonder that her Mother had fallen in love with her. The Vampire thought herself lucky to be the daughter of those two beautiful and kind women. Noticing that her Mommy was shivering a little in the chilly temperature of this pre-dawn hour, Felicia quickly proceeded. The sooner she would be full, the sooner they could return to the kitchen.

She purred when she engulfed Molly’s right nipple and a great deal of her breast into her mouth and sucked at it, eliciting a soft stream of milk as a reward. Her Mommy moaned in bliss as she did so and Felicia smiled, proud of herself. Because the milk was her creation, it didn’t replenish itself without her will, and she was quite certain that the two breasts of her lovely Mommy would be more than enough. She enjoyed the rich taste and texture of this white nectar, caressing her mother’s belly will gorging upon it. She suddenly dug her fangs into Molly’s tit flesh, adding the taste of her blood to the milk and eliciting a small yelp.

“Fe… Felicia… be gentler please” asked Molly while stroking the long white hairs of her daughter.

Finally, the right breast was emptied and Felicia let it out of her mouth, hungrily pouncing at the second. This time, she sucked with more desperation. She had given in to the urge to taste her Mommy’s blood and it had hurt Molly. Now, she needed to drain all the milk real quick or else, she risked to do harm to her Mommy, and she couldn’t endure even the very idea. Still, she couldn’t help but twitch when she felt two small hands creeping into the back of her head.

“Take your time sweetie… They won’t go away” cooed her Mommy. “You can even bite me a little, but you have to tell me in advance when you want to do it, okay? Usually, I’m against this kind of things, but I can’t let my baby daughter not enjoy it from time to time, okay? Just remember, no bloodsucking against my will… or anyone else, for that matter!”

Felicia nodded in acknowledgement and sucked the milk out of her Mommy’s breasts, enjoying it the whole time, until this one too was empty and she felt full. She kept it in her mouth for a while longer, trying to get more out of it in a futile effort. Finally, her Mommy gently pushed her head away and the Vampire let it rest on Molly’s lap. She enjoyed for a moment the sensation of her Molly small hands in her long hair, until something disagreeable made her hiss.

“What’s the matter sweetie?” asked her Mommy in a concerned tone.

“It’s the morning sun outside… I don’t like it…” explained Felicia.

“Oh, sugarplum… Don’t worry about it, you’re safe here. How about you take a short nap and then we’ll return in the kitchen? Sound great?”

“Yes” replied Felicia, already drifting into sleep. “But Mommy?”

“Yes sweetie?”

“Will you marry Mother soon?”

“Yes. Yes I will.”

---------------------------------------

She had thought about it for a long time, and never had mustered the courage to do so, but even as her daughter’s sleeping breath caressed her naked skin, Molly finally found the strength to ask her pale lover to become her wife. Her own mother would be delighted, she loved Ruby and making it official that her daughter was with someone would bring a great deal of pride to Diane. Furthermore, she often complained that since Molly had been weaned, her tits felt very alone.

With a mischievous smile, Molly planned for an encounter between grand-daughter and grand-mother.

 

Witchy Mandy by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

This one is based on Lancealot501's suggestion, even if I toned down the taller roomate's original size ! It's quite short, but I hope you'll still like it

Witchy Mandy

"Oy shrimp! Stop keeping the shower to yourself!" roared Melania, making her displeasure known by knowcking longly and forcefully at the bathroom door.

In it, Mandy sighed heavily. Her new roomate was a pain in the ass as great as she was a bombshell. And she had to admit that Melania had a crazy look. All natural-DD breasts and a plump ass, all made even more impressive by a perfectly flat tummy and a very small waist. Her long blond hair fell in great waves past ehr shoulder and her big blue eyes and wide mouth with perky lips somehow naturally enhanced her even more. And she was tall to boot! At 1m86 (6f1) she wasn't frakishly tall, but still, she towered well over Mandy's small body, who barely reached 1m60 (5f2) and was simply curveless... but the smaller girl had an advantage : she was a witch.

She had tried to become friend with Melania, but the blonde bimbo was simply too preoccupied by her sorcial status and the fact that being a friend with a member of the "itty-bitty commitee" as she put it would be detrimental to her social standing. So, after barely three weeks together, Mandy had had enough. And as of right now, if she was staying in the bathroom, it was to jinx the shower, so as to teach a lesson to this tits-for-brain. It was a complicated spell she was woving, one which would reduce her insufferable roomate while also making her extremely compliant to the will of the first person she would see when leaving the shower.

At first, Mandy had wanted to stole Melania's size for herself, but spells transferring mass for one subject to another were prone to disastrous failures and she didn't want to risk becoming a grotesque mass of flesh or, even worse, see it works in reverse and give the little she had to her already far too well endowed pain in the ass. Plus, they tended to be temporary, contrary to mind-altering spells. Better to turn the blonde into a loyal servant, in the long run, had decided the little witch. After all, once the effects of the shrinking curse would be lifted, she would have material to blackmail her if her growing back also undid the mental alterations.

"Finally! What took you so long!" bellowed Melania, taking a step forward to push her massive breasts right into Mandy's face. "It's not as if you had that much body to wash!"

"I was fixing the showerhead" mumbled Mandy, looking away from the towering form of her roomate.

"Good for you! Now, scram!"

And with that, Melania went into the bathroom. As was her habit, she didn't close the door; from what Mandy understood, it was mostly due to her arrogance and confidence when it came to her body. The little witch suspected that the blonde took great joy in flaunting her naked assets for her to see when, barely awoke after a long night of studying, she stumbled on her in her birthday suit in the bathroom. But today, it was exactly what Mandy wanted. She would have a front row seat to see this insufferable bimbo shrink to a more fittinng size.

She entered the bathroom just as Melania started showering. If she hadn't fucked up, the spell would act really fast while remaining unnoticeable for the victim. And just as she was starting to wonder if she hadn't failed, the water started to glow in a dark-red light. The small woman saw each and every drop tracing red roads on her roomate's oblivious body. A sudden moan escaped the lips of Melania and to Mandy's surprise, the bimbo started to masturbate. The witch immediately took out her phone and started recording. A wonderful blackmail material was just presenting itself, she wouldn't let it go to waste.

"Oh Brad... fuck me" mumbled Melania as her body started to change.

It was barely noticeable at first, but little by little, and then quicker and quicker, the blonde shrank. At first, it was barely a quarter of an inch, then an inch, then two, three, a whole foot, and in less than a minute, she busty woman was but an one-inch tall figure letting out high-pitched screams of pleasure under the red rain of the shower head. Mandy felt wetness form between her legs at this sight. She needed to have that bitch, now. Waiting for the second spell to work its way was a torture, but she red turned into blue, and the screams of the one-inch girl became even more frantic as her mind's architecture was changed to conform to Mandy's witchcraft.

Finally, the water became normal again and Mandy approached the panting form. She felt a rush of pure sadistic pleasure when the small woman noticed her and recoiled in primal terror for a moment, until the spell hooked her to the will of her once - and future - smaller roomate. Just as she stopped the water, Mandy's lips turned into a predatory grin, her teeth glinting in the cold light of the bathroom. The sight of the one-inch woman shaking in cold and fear was exhilerating.

"So, my little you... what could I do with you? Oh, I know... why don't you start licking my toes, and we'll work our way up from here?"

It was only barely a question and the spell knew it. Melania jumped on her feet and rushed toward Mandy's closest foot. When the normal-sized girl felt the little tongue licking her big toe, she let out a cruel laugh. She should have done it long before, and Melania was in for long hours of degradation.

Itty bitty Mandy by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A role reversal from the previous short, courtesy of ellubruku's suggestion. At first I wanted to do a pure reversal of Withy Mandy's characters, but I didn't like it, so consider this a take in another universe, with different magic rules ! I hope you'll like it.

Itty bitty Mandy

"Oy shrimp! Stop keeping the shower to yourself!" roared Melania, making her displeasure known by knowcking longly and forcefully at the bathroom door.

The blonde woman was infuriated by her smaller roomate habits of wasting a considerable amount of time in the shower, for no fucking reason. Mandy was small, barely 1m60 (5f2) and curveless. Sure, she was cute, in a pixie-like way, like Tinker Bell, in a sense. She had well-defined facial features, a small but pointy noise, high cheek-bones and cute almond-shaped brown eyes. But she was kind of a nerd, always lost in her books about coding and what not. And Melania was simply above her and that kind of things. She was sexier, with her huge but not humongeous breasts, DD cup, her bulbous but toned ass and her small waist. 

And she was taller. It was something she loved to rub on her roomate. At 1m86 (6f1), Melania litterally towered over Mandy. They had almost 30kg (66bs) of difference, and Melania loved yo make use of it to push around the smaller woman. But in truth, the greatest advantage that she had over Mandy was that she was a witch. It was a power who had skipped her parents and grand-parents generation, and her gran-grand, aged 134 (and looking almost as hot as her, Melania had to admit) had been the one instructing her. Of course, her parents hadn't been to happy about it at first, but once she had reduced them to a more manageable size, something like a centimeter (0,39") for a day,they had became a lot more amenable about the whole thing.

"Hey, did you hear me, dwarf? I need to use the bathroom, I'm meeting Brad tonight, move your pancake ass out of it!" she bellowed, knocking once more at the door.

"Leave me alone!" she heard from inside. "Your boyfriend couldn't give a fuck about you being clean, I've seen what you two are doing as soon as you see each other!" 

Melania bleached because of her sudden rage. Brad, a colossus at 2m10 (6f9) had been her boyfriend for four months and their ritual was always the same : they met, they fucked. Both were quite content like that, but apparently, Mandy had taken offence when she had found her sheets covered in their cum after a particularly inebriated night last week-end. The small woman had stopped her attempts to befriend her more successful and genetically gifted roomate and now was starting to think that she could push her luck. It was unacceptable.

"Ervuo!" 

The door blasted open and before Mandy could even think to scream, Melania uttered another word of power. It was time to change roomates, she decided. If Mandy was to be a cunt, she would die by the cunt! A cruel smile formed on Melania's face as the small woman became even smaller. It took perhaps less than five seconds for the brunette to realize what was happening, but it was all it took from her to be reduced to 10 cm (3,9") and still shrinking. Melania bent, enjoying the shadow her massive breasts casted over the reduced Mandy. She was eharing her scream now, but it was all incoherent drivel and soon, she wouldn't be able to hear anything the creature before her said. And the reverse would be true, so she decided to speak now.

"Consider this a life-changing lesson Mandy : don't try to act all and mighty with your betters. Well, I'm not sure it'll serve you for the hours that remains of your life... You know what? In exchange for the help you gave me in math, here's what we'll do. Survive until dawn and I'll grow you back as my slave, forever and ever? It's a deal."

Having said that, Melania's finger clutched around the still shriking woman and offered her a tour of her enormous body, her wide mouth with its hot and steamy breath, her gigantic knockers and, of course, her over-stretched vagina, almost always wide open because of Brad's enormous appendage, even for someone his size. The blonde withc then shoved her victim inside it, moaning as she felt the speck becoming smaller and smaller, until only her magic allowed her to trace the microbe-sized Mandy.

--------------------------

Mandy screamed in pure terror when the mountainous pillar entered the black cave she was in. She couldn't see it, no light was entering it, but she could feel it, the pressure, the smell of sex becoming even more all-encompassing. A part of her wondered if being killed her and there wouldn't be better than slavery at the hands of Melania, but she choice wasn't hers to begin with...

Husband against his will by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I had a rough iodea of this short since weeks now, I'm glad that this itch has been scratched. As always, let me know if you want me to write down something specific. I may even try to dabble in commissions for short stories (4-5 chapters). Possibly

Husband against his will

« That’s right losers! I bet you’ve never seen tits as big as mine! Heck, never seen a lass as big as me!” laughed Zariah Jake at her webcam, as cash kept coming from her porn stream.

The 1m80 (5 feet 9) tall and over 225 kg (496 lbs) black woman was almost naked, only a frisky bra covering her enormous knockers. She caressed them with her hands, her fake nails, adorned with lavish paintings, as long as five centimeters (2 inches), almost looking like claws trying to pierce the skin and reveal the fat underneath. Her webcam was placed at a low angle, making her ginormous tits appears even more gigantic for her viewers. She’d been at it barely a half hour and she already got 500 dollars of worth. She couldn’t wait to reveal the surprise she had promised them.

A sudden picture of an enormous black cock appeared, next to a ruler, and Zariah smiled wickedly. She allowed her viewers to send such images, she even made them appear in her live sometime, just to make the smaller equipped men ashamed and the rare women disgusted. They still all came back, because she always promised a spectacular show, and she delivered. If a dick was longer than 25 cm (9,8 inches) long, she fucked the stud, on live, and this one was apparently 35 (73,8 inches)! She couldn’t wait to crush its owner between her while he would fuck her.

“Oh, we got some pretty big stallion here… Give me your address babe and a thousand dollars, and you’ll get to fuck me. If you’re good, we’ll do a second time on live and you’ll get 25% of the money made. But I’ve got to tell you that this lass won’t have no white cream in her privates no more, losers. ‘Cause she’s about to get married… sorry, just got married today! Again, I Know, but this time, it’s different, I swear! Meet the new Mister Jake!”

---------------------------------------------

Axel screamed in utter terror when the claws descended in his little glass prison to catch him. He didn’t try to run or avoid him, too terrified to even try that. He cursed his luck, knowing that his life was over. He had spent the next hours trapped here, looking through the distorting effect of the walls at the monstrous gigantic woman, who had basically made him her slave, even if she didn’t seem intent to call him that just yet.

Ever since the first outbreak of the Shrinking disease, a century ago, things had changed drastically in society. Anyone could catch it, and until proven Immune, could succumb to it. Rich and poor, men and women, kids and elders, all could be afflicted at a moment’s notice. It was easy to spot the known Immunes, since they all became taller and fatter than average, an aftereffect of their body repelling the virus. Zariah Jake was such a known Immune, at least half her fat coming from the virus, since she had live-recorded the whole ordeal. She had went in mere hours from a petite (but still obese) 1m50 (4f9) to her towering figure, which drove viewers, including Axel, he had to admit it, mad with lust.

Axel hadn’t believed his luck, at first, to rent the apartment just next to this massive babe. He had a thing for BBW black goddesses, and Zariah was just that and almost every evening was spent watching one of her lives. The two of them sometimes talked in the elevator, and while he had always been shy and small, at barely 1m63 (5 feet 3), he had sometimes dreamt of fucking her, if only because she seemed mightily interested in him. Plus he had hoped that he would caught the virus and be Immune, like everyone in his family, and finally grow enough to satisfy her. Alas, it was not to be.

Two days ago, as they chatted in the elevator, he had felt dizzy. He had been under the weather for the last few days, but had thought that it was just the flu. But just as he started to recount a joke he had heard, he felt himself falling. In mere seconds he was imprisoned in a sea of darkness which had been his clothes. The light had come and he had screamed from the top of his lungs. At barely 1cm (0,4 inch), he was utterly minuscule and Zariah was not unlike a mountain, at an insane 180 times his size.

“Finally! I knew it had to happen sometimes! I just knew it!” bellowed the titan, her monstrous voice bringing him to his knees, whimpering under its might. “Oops, sorry baby doll. I guess I don’t know my power over you. Well, don’t worry, we’ll learn aaaall of it together, Mr. Husband of Mine!”

----------------------------------------------

As the law ordered, as a way to protect Shrinkees, they had to be married off to someone Immune. Of course, they had a choice in it, mentalities had quickly admitted that Shrinkees were actually useful part of the community, as stress relievers, cleaners of almost impossible places to reach and the like. They hadn’t to be forced to be with the first Immune who caught them, they could make a choice. In theory. In truth, Immune family members didn’t want to keep one of them, and most Shrinkees understood that they had no real choice; the first Immune who found them usually became their husband or wife.

Zariah had brought him to his folks, and has expected, they derided him. Laws forced them to give him a share of their money for a living, what a lot of peoples muttered was kind of like paying for a hostage well-being, since that money had to be given back by the “husband/wife” if something happened to the Shrinkee in the first year of the marriage. It had been a terrible ordeal for Axel to see even is little sister, at 18, ballooning before his very eyes during the mere two hours they stayed at his former home, proving her to be Immune and in the throes of overcoming the virus. Casey had been as insulting and arrogant than the rest of his family, dismissing him as a bug instead of their loved kin.

Zariah had laughed with them, revealing how Immunes still saw Shrinkees as barely above things. He knew he hadn’t been guilt-less of this, but Axel had been one of the most human people with Shrinkees before his own misfortune, and he had spent the whole ordeal bawling in the giant sweaty hand holding him and absentmindedly playing with his minuscule body. When they had returned to the ebony titan’s abode, Axel had been married and all his belonging were hers. He knew perfectly well that almost all of it would be sold in the next few days, save whatever his “wife” would like to use for herself.

------------------------------------------

“There, look at him” cooed Zariah. “Isn’t he the cutest little morsel? You’ve no idea how hard it is for a big lass like me to be careful with my buggy husbandy Axel. Isn’t that right cutie? Isn’t big ol’ me extra careful with itty bitty you?”

Axel begun to cry, hanging so high before her face, barely held by the scissor-like nails she had, each five time as long as he was tall, which were digging in his flesh. Zariah’s voice boomed over his world, making him half deaf. It was something he had found long ago, most Shrinkees became deaf after a year or two with their mate. Apparently, Immunes couldn’t care less about the suffering the very act of speaking normally inflicted on their smaller properties.

“Ow, don’t cry baby. Wifey Zariah will be good for you, you know that right? Here’s what! I’ll put you in your favorite place in the whole world!”

With a giggle, the obese woman brought her husband against his will to her naked nether region and with a loud plop, pushed him inside her pussy, without a care in the world for his high-pitched screams. The wriggling sensation of his minuscule body inside her was utterly addictive. It wasn’t her first rodeo with Shrinkees, in fact she had started in High School, when her best friend Miranda had shrunk in the shower. She had saved her and even managed to keep her alive two whole years before her Immunity kicked in and her growth made her crush her poor wifey against her nipple. The mangled remains had been disgusting and she had cried for days, only overcoming it when rot had taken effect and she had been forced to ditch it in the waste bin.

Over the years, she had had a dozen or so husbands and wife, keeping them the mandatory time to make their money hers, and then disposing of them. It wasn’t that she didn’t like them, in fact she had loved each and every one of them very much. But the idea of having to care for them her whole life was not appealing to her, and she didn’t want to let them fend for themselves in a cold hard world. It was kinder to kill them herself, usually by eating them alive. That way, a part of them always remained with her. Until Axel.

“Oooh, that’s the spot baby doll!” she moaned, as Axel struggling made him it her G-spot. “Seriously guys, if you’ve never had a Shrinkee inside of you, your missing something big! And this one I’ll keep alive forever!”

She had crushed on him as soon as they had met, and she had prayed God for him to become a Shrinkee. She couldn’t be satisfied with his shrimpy physique, and she doubted that even if he ended Immune he would have grown enough for her tastes. But as a 1cm tall speck lost inside her? He was the best thing ever. She wouldn’t ever get rid of him, she had already plans to form a real family with him. It would be glorious, and she was certain she could make a crazy amount of money out of it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Fourteen years later

“Moooooooooooom! Dad is screwing Maria again!” complained William, Zariah and Axel thirteen years old kid, already an Immune.

“Axel, what did I told you about screaming in the house!?” bellowed the black titaness, even more massive now after three pregnancies.

“But Mom! He’ll get Maria pregnant, again!” pouted the boy.

“We’ve talked about it already! I got to screw peoples on the side when the need arises, he get to screw Maria on the side when the need arises, then I tuck him in my pussy and he screw me!”

“Eww, Mom! That’s disgusting! We don’t need to know what you do with the shrimp!” belched Rosy and Lupita, Zariah’s two massive daughters, at 10 and 7 years old, the result of said screwing on the side with massive Immune stallions.

“Yes you do! Someday you’ll meet a special someone like Axel is to me and you’ll need to know how to contend them. He gets to fuck a little bug-lady, knock her up and I get the perfect husband. Now shut up and eat, you’ll be late for school.”

Once her kids had left, Zariah sauntered toward her husband’s “room”, a little aquarium and waved at its occupants, Axel and young Maria, barely seventeen, and their first kid, a girl named… she didn’t know, and couldn’t care. She would have liked to chit chat with them a little, but they’d lost their earing long ago. With a broad smile, she let out one of her monstrously bloated breasts and pushed it through the top of the aquarium, totally sealing it and even the over spilling. Her erect nipple almost touched the ground and she immediately felt three pairs of hands massaging it to let the milk full of fat pearl from it.

“That’s good” she cooed. “Milk your goddess and owner, little guys and gals. Today, the three of will get to pleasure me on live. I need some money to buy a new house after all!”

She couldn’t wait to see their expression when they would realize what was happening. Axel was just adorable when he was utterly terrified of her, and Maria needed to be reminded of who was her hubby’s true wife, so she would resume lollipop duty. The brat, she didn’t yet knew what to do with her. Perhaps let her play with her nipple? She was pretty sure that the weirdos on the net would go insane if she showcased her gigantic brown nipple being milked by a minuscule girl.

“It’s so good to be Immune” she mused.

 

The Great Show! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here's a short one-shot for Lancealot501.

I'll also try to push out a chapter for New Lives, but I won't make promises for this week-end !

“Sigh…”

“What’s the matter Anita?” asked Selena, the petite witch looking at her Amazonian friend with concern.

“I’m tired of being a freak is what it is” said the gigantic blond, looking over her shoulder at the other girl, who barely reached her knees, while she was sitting on a low chair.

“Come on. You’re not a freak, and you know it. Amazonians are an accepted variance of the baseline human and…”

“And my brethren all lives life has glorified pet or guard dogs” said Anita, tear eyed. “Just once, I would like to be tiny, to be normal! So peoples wouldn’t think me dumb or aggressive just because of my body, my size, or what have you.”

“Hum…” pondered Selena. “Say what… You’ll be a part of my next show, and I’ll see what I can do about it, okay?”

“Sure, whatever… But I fail to see what you can do to help me, Sele’” complained Anita. “Plus, you’re new here… do you think that the owner will allow you to do something like that?”

“Oh, you’ll see, I’m pretty sure he won’t bother us… you’ll see…”

-----------------------------------------

The public was laughing, roaring and yelling as Selena made rabbit pop out of her top hat, transformed ribbons in robins, and other magic tricks. Meanwhile, backstage, Anita was starting to regret agreeing to be a part of her friend’s show. She wasn’t subtle, she was just a gigantic, brutish, performer, used to dry-lift elephants and the like. I’ll fuck up everything, I do it all the time, she thought. The only reason she didn’t ran away crying was because she had promised Selena that she would participate, and an Amazonian couldn’t break a promise.

“And now!” she heard the petite magician joyfully say in the microphone, “a round of applause for Anita the Invincible, Anita the Ferocious, who has agreed to help me with my new performance. Just wait to see it folks, because it’ll be something to behold!”

The Amazonian strode toward the center of the Circus tent, faking a confident look. She knew what was expected of her, Selena had been rather clear, even if the gigantic woman wasn’t sure to understand how it would help her feel better. But she had a role to play, and a promise tying her hands. She shot a savage smile at the crowd, hearing the usual gasps, nervous laughs or cat-calling yells. She stopped literally standing over Selena, her friend easily fitting between her legs, looking utterly ridiculous.

“And here I’ll change Anita’s hair color, for a start!” suddenly sang the magician, who, with a sleight of hand, produced a wand, that she agitated chanting strange words, before touching Anita’s shin.

Anita’s new costume then changed color, turning from a neutral black to a fiery sanguine red, which made it suddenly look a lot sultrier. The Amazonian did her best to not show her stupor at it. She guessed that it was simply some reactive material, which colors changed thanks to some electronic waves from her friend’s wand. Still, it was startling to be the subject of something even as simple as that, and she suddenly regretted agreeing to star in this show. But she couldn’t simply walk away now, especially as the magician reacted to her “failure”.

“Uhoh. It wasn’t supposed to happen! It’s my first time trying to change an Amazonian. It’s quite hard to do, really, they are quite resilient to magic… but I’m the greatest magician alive. Just you wait. If I can’t change her hair color, I sure can change the way her hairs are arranged!”

Once more, Selena chanted in an unknown language and touched Anita. And once more, the costume changed. Where it had been plain, if quite red for a minute of two, it was now a frilly thing, with laces and golden trims. Anita gasped and just about managed to not hide her curves in a reflex movement. Instead, she glared at her friend, who beamed a huge smile as the crowd erupted in madness. Men were whistling at her, scandalized mothers hid the eyes of their children, while other looked at her with envy and jealousy… Anita was consterned.

“Come on peoples! Show some respect! Magic is hard, and Anita’s such a great person that it’s really hard to… That’s it! She’s just too great! But I know how to fix that! Just you wait!”

Selena jumped around the Amazonian, agitating her wand in wide and yet languid moves. She touched the gigantic woman here and there, always below the knees. But Anita was too focused on her change of outfit to react. It’s impossible. There is just less material for the costume! She can’t have… real powers, can’t she? But just as she asked herself if she wasn’t going crazy, Selena ended her chant and everything went dark.

A monstrously powerful sound encompassed everything around her. It was quick paced, and yet so low that she felt trapped in the heart of a gigantic thunderstorm. It was also hot and wet in there, and she couldn’t understand how. Suddenly, sounds even deeper and more powerful than the drum. Anita shrieked in pure terror, curling into a ball, hoping to never discover what had produced such sounds. Worst of all was how the whole world around her seemed to shake and quake, as if the Earth had lost its mind.

Suddenly, light shone from above. Desperately, Anita looked at her, but where she had hoped to find some solace, she earned utter terror. Far, far above, so far away in fact that a mist of distance obscured everything, a chasm in the sky had been opened and through it, gigantic monoliths, taller than the tallest mountains, were descending. On her. She knew, deep down, that they were coming for her, despite the fact that she was but a speck compared to them. She tried to run but her legs refused to move, and she could only wail in terror when she ended stuck, against all the laws of physics, on the burning monolith.

She was produced in a bright place. She couldn’t see, she couldn’t hear anything but the mighty roars of storms. And then, her world was turned upside down and she ended looking at a gigantic eye. Selena’s eye. Anita felt something stir in her, and with horror she realized that her Amazonian nature was reacting to the massive size of her friend. She was so small compared to her, that her infantile instinct to submit to a taller woman, long since dormant, kicked in effect full force. Her breath became ragged, she was panting, waiting for a Mommy to order her around.

And the glint in Selena’s eye told her that her friend had wanted this. Anita cried even more when she realized that the little magician had come in the circus precisely to do that, she could read it in the way her eyes twinkled. She knew that her days as a free Amazonian were over. She would be whatever her Mommy wanted, and while a small part of her scream and raged against it, the instinct of her species was simply impossible to overcome.

---------------------------------------

“Good girl, good girl” purred Selena, petting Anita’s hair as the gigantic blond was licking her pussy diligently. “Hum, yeah, like that, my pet! Oh, how can I have lived without you to help me release the pressure? Every girl deserve an Amazonian pet, right, Tata?”

“Yes Mommy” quickly replied Anita.

“Hum, I like that when you call me Mommy Tata. It makes me feel so powerful. You could break me in half with a caress, with how strong you are. But you can’t hurt me, even if I tried to order you to do it! God, your kind really is made to be slaves, don’t you agree?”

“Yes Mommy”

“Oooooooooooooh! Enough, my girl. It’ll be enough to prepare me for Fredrick’s huge dick. Stay here and wait for me. I’ll be back in a few hours. And it’s forbidden to touch yourself, or to wail, okay?”

“As you wish Mommy” mumbled Anita, who just about managed to keep her tears in check long enough for the traitorous woman who had pretended to be her friend to leave her, alone and in the dark, to sob silently.

 

The Survivor by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

So, it's my first try at a Giga Giantess short, I hope you'll like it. Remember to comment to help me refine it !

The Survivor 

The world had gone mad. Quite literally. In each and every city, looting, rioting, riots and mass executions. The house-less were stoned for trespassing on private properties, the house-owners hanged for hoarding food, water and medication. Alexander had a hard time reconciling this madness with the fact that barely two years ago, the world had been “normal”. Well, as normal as a world where pollution ran rampant, and wars, and drugs, and killers… But overall, as a U.S. citizen, he had felt rather safe.

Then came the First. No one knew her name. She had looked rather plain, small breasts, almost not butt to talk about, short brown hairs and dull brown eyes, in a white skin which was neither too pale nor too tanned. But this nondescript woman had grown up to 3 km (1 miles 86) tall in a matter of minutes and utterly destroyed Las Vegas, visibly quite gleefully. Alex still remembered the videos, of a living mountain giggling so loudly that microphones dozens of kilometers away still saturated.

Her rampage had been short lived. In a matter of minutes, she fell to the ground, dead. The impact had been so terrible that all of the North American continent had endured never seen before seismic activity. It even finally provoked the Big One in California, almost destroy the State. Nevada had been obliterated, the violence of her body falling on it so great that the land vitrified for miles around her gigantic carcass. The clouds of sand, earth and vaporized water had unleashed monstrous storms on the neighboring States for months.

Living in New York, Alexander had been horrified, but thought it was but a freak accident. Perhaps a punishment from God against a new Sodom, or some inscrutable alien plot or… anything to believe that it wouldn’t happen. Then, the Second had rose, in Rio de Janeiro. This one was far from average looking. An hourglass figure, wide hips, bulbous ass and enormous breasts, each at least F-sized. From the look of it, she was half-black, half-native, and somehow, she had ended far taller than the First, culminating at around 6,6 km (4,1 miles).

Her growth alone had annihilated Rio de Janeiro, and probably knowing that she hadn’t much time, the Giantess had rushed toward the others great cities of Brazil. Her weight, probably in the billions of tons, was such that each of her running footsteps leveled hills and rose mountains, created lakes and dried patches of the coastal forests. And the worse thing was that she endured her transformation during an hour, long enough to relegate Brazil to a footnote in history. When she felt herself on the verge of death, she even jumped high enough into the atmosphere, to let herself fall on the Andes, unleashing a Giantess Winter on the world.

And after the Second, came a Third, a Fourth, a Fifth… each lasting longer than the previous one, each taller, and more and more articulate. By the Eleventh, they were able to groan some words such as “pleasure”, “power” or “kill”. By the Twentieth, they narrated how great they felt, how “this dream” was awesome. And the Thirty-seventh seemed to notice, perhaps,  that her kind had already killed billions.

“Well then, I guess I can always kill more of you, ants. Serve you right for creating such fucked up societies, I guess!” she had laughed, before reducing the British Isles to mere ruins, sunken deep into the Northern Atlantic.

The phone rang loudly, startling Alexander. He dropped his pen on his notebook to look at his phone. It was Bryanna. The tall and athletic woman was one of his best friends, one of the few who hadn’t left New York in the previous months, when preachers had proclaimed that one of the Giantess would come and obliterate the town. But it was so unlike her to call him so early in the morning; it wasn’t even 6.15 am. He hesitated during a second and picked up the phone.

“Yeah Bry how are…”

“I’m before your door. Can you let me in?” asked his friend, with a terrible urgency in his voice.

“Uh… Sure, I’m coming.”

Alexander rushed to open the door and was greeted by his agitated friend. He opened his mouth to ask what was happening, but the tall woman, almost as tall as he was at 6’0, jumped at him and locked her mouth on his. Alex was stunned for second where Bry put her tongue in his mouth, almost angrily. Then he tried to push her back, but he realized with horror than he couldn’t. Her arms didn’t even move when he put all his force. Suddenly, he felt something grope his dick through his jeans. A tearing sound and his penis was out in the open. The door closed itself.

“Bry, what the fuck!” he yelled as soon as his friend let go of his mouth

“I love you, Alex. I want you to be my Survivor…”

“What are you…”

“I’m the Forty-Second, Alex. I’m the Last.”

Dread fell on the young man, but he couldn’t act. He knew what she meant; he knew that he was dead, but something in Bryanna’s eyes forced him to remain silent, his manhood painfully erect. He could only groan as Bry mounted him, fucking him with a wildly abandon. He hadn’t much experience with women, but he was pretty sure that the hot and somehow caressing sensation that her pussy wrapped around his member wasn’t normal. He came a second time when he felt her body growing over his own, her weight increasing dramatically.

“Bry… you… you’re crushing me!” he cried out.

“No, no, no… I’m not babe, not yet. Not… Not… EVER!” she screamed, her body arching and doubling in size in a second.

“Bry! Please, let me go! You’ll kill me!”

“You don’t understand Alex! I need your cum, like my Sisters needed those of the ones they loved the most. It’s the only way… the only… way… to… save… save… all life on… on this planet… the on… way to… your… li…”

“Bry! Bry!”

“Such power! Such INFINITY! You have no idea how good it is! I’m a GODDESS! I’ll kill billions!” she suddenly bellowed, her voice changed, as if some other entity was speaking with her.

“Bry! No! You can’t…”

“I can do whatever the fuck I want! I’ll annihilate everything and await for my Sisters to wake! Together, we will rebuild the world. And you have a role to play… My Survivor…”

Alexander pleaded with his growing friend, but she didn’t listen to him. He came once more inside her and then she rose to her full height, keeping him against her vulva. Its lips, ever growing, faster and faster, engulfed him and he soon found himself trapped inside her vagina. There, he suddenly felt sleepy and, despite his best efforts, saw his vision blur and then fade to black, as the living cavern around him grew and grew…

Bryanna laughed as she looked at the pitiful cities around her. At 20 kilometers tall (12,4 miles), she was so mightily massive that her breath created storms and hurricanes which could batter the whole world. She felt the burning magma of the Earth below her soles, where her feet had dug so deep into the mantle of the planet that it groaned in pain. To think that such ants had dared to deface her, to despoil her body, sully it with their poisons and their cities, their wars and their lies… Now, they would all pay.

Mother Nature had found a vessel, like she had done 41 times already, and she, Bryanna, was the mightiest of the all, the Last. The One who End the World. Humans would be exterminated, the little pests reduced to a life of scavengers. Never to threaten the planet which had given them life. Once her duties would be over, Bryanna would go to sleep, letting the seed of her Survivor meat with her innumerable egg-cells. Then, she would birth a new strain of beings, attuned to her, just like she was attuned to the Earth.

Explosions struck her body. Nuclear warheads. They should have sheared her flesh out of her bones. Instead, they made her stronger. Nothing humans had created was outside the realm of natural energy. And what was natural couldn’t her now that she was the embodiment of Mother Nature. Her only fear was for her Survivor, Alexander, slumbering deep inside of her. His body would remain dormant during the thousands of years it would take for her to replenish after this day’s ordeal. He would slowly become infused with her, so much that her thoughts would be his, his life dedicated to her.

She crushed the Eastern cost of the United States, musing about what the eons would offer her. She hoped that some intelligent creatures would come and live off her body when she slept, so that she may destroy them when she would awaken. She would flood their cities and drown them all with the water of her children’s birth. Or perhaps they would have learnt from their ancestors – or predecessors, mistakes.

“Na… they never learn…”

Bry looked at her feet and sighed. She felt a little sad that she hadn’t had the opportunity to purposely level New York City. It would have been great to crush Lady Liberty with her pinky, to reduce the skyscrapers to dust by puffing on them. Thankfully, there remained a lot of cities to destroy in the US. She had some hours to kill before she went to her death-like slumber after all.

 

Offering to the Sky-God by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello evryone ! I have a huge annoucment to make.

I've finally gone and created a patreon ! The link is here : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

So, some informations up-front : currently, the pledges are monthly, with an upfront (you pay the fees as soon as you become a patron, hence why I really tried to put not too high tiers) payement. However, depending on the number of peoples asking for stories, their length, etc., I may change it to pay by released content, if I feel like I'm not putting out enough work for the patrons. I may even close the whole things down (but finishing any remaining stories, don't worry).

Anyway, remember that I'll also try to keep writing here; this patreon isn't to live off, thinks of it more as a tip more than anything else ! 

That's all for now, I hope you'll enjoy the story !

Offering to the Sky-God

Xa’ra whined when the Sky-God’s virile member penetrated her. The young woman wanted to curse as white hot pain radiated for her nether region, but so close to a divine being, she didn’t dare let her foul mouth run. Each thrust of the mighty phallus was like another stab, her inside far too small to accommodate his rod. Yet, she had been chosen by her village’s God, and she wouldn’t bring his wrath on her people by complaining or fighting against him. Not that she could have done anything anyway.

Among her people, she was tall, and while she shared the same brownish hair and greyish skin, she also had green eyes, a rarity among the villages she knew about. Her limbs were lithe but strong, and she even flaunted a little but noticeable ass. Her breasts, like those of almost every woman she knew off, were small, barely larger than a man’s. Still, the sixteen years old prided herself in her grace and agility, performing the ritual dances to appease the spirits of the ancestors quite masterfully. Which had led her in her current predicament.

“The Sky-God has his eyes on you” had simply said the village chieftain, as the Day of fertility came close. “He has spoken to the Shaman. You will join him in his abode and dance for him.”

And just like that, Xa’ra’s life had been decided. Maidens went into the Sky-God’s domain; women returned, their bodies changed by the touch of the divine. Wide waist, large breasts and round bellies to bear many children… And a ravenous fire in them, which led them to mate with every male of the village, birthing children quicker than naturally possible, each kid stronger and healthier than the other younglings. And then, after five years or so, they died.

Xa’ra had always been terrified by those women. In their eyes was some primeval dread, a despair which spurred them to bear as much children as possible before succumbed to whatever eaten at them. She had pried the ancestors to spare her their fate, she would have been happy dancing forever for the village, to mate with a hunter or even a crafter and have an ordinary life. Alas, it was not so, and now she stood in the abode of the Sky-God, trembling and mortally afraid.

“Xa’ra” said a deep voice, falling from above her.

Looking up, the young woman’s heart missed a bit. She knew that the God was taller than any male. The Shaman repeated it so, numerous times, during each of the ceremonies he led to appease and please him. But the old man in a mask was far from the truth. The God was gigantic. Xa’ra barely reached his knee – the lower portion of his knee even. High above her, his member was standing proudly, as long as her arms, as wide as both put together. Enormous balls, without hair, swung underneath his rod, proving if it was needed that he was the Father, fertility’s true form. And far, far above everything else was his beardless face, his icy blue eyes judging her.

“Xa’ra” he repeated, perhaps a little angry, perhaps a little aroused, the woman couldn’t tell.

Still, she understood what was expected of her. The Sky-God wanted her to dance. He wanted her to perform the Reveal of the Body, the most sacred dance of the village. Without a word, she bowed before him and slowly started to gyrate her hips, to let her ass descend almost to the point of touching the ground before rising again slowly. Her hands shot upward, forming ephemeral arabesques as she slowly removed her clothing and made use of them in the dance.

The Sky-God said nothing, but the young woman’s noise felt his arousal rose. From the corner of her eyes, she saw his member twitching, its head pulsing as it grew even more, turning to a bright red. It was only then that she noticed that he hadn’t a grey skin, like all humans, but instead a slightly brown one, as if he had been put above a fire for some time and taken out of it when his skin had roasted just enough to be full of delicious hot fat.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” wailed Xa’ra.

The woman had been far too taken into her dance and the God’s skin to notice him move. Even as she reached the peak of the ritual, he had pounced on her and in one swift movement, had impaled her on his virile member. It was pure agony, and the young girl had to endure each of every thrust the Sky-God made into her. After what seemed like hours, she couldn’t keep her tears inside and let them stream on her face as the God silently ravaged her. Several time, she felt his burning seed released inside of her, to the point that her belly seemed to grow, almost unable to contain it without bursting.

Finally, the God released her and she fell on a soft matter. She painfully looked around her and noticed that she was now laying on some kind of woolen carpet. At least she assumed it was wool for the Gods, since she couldn’t see any proof of human work on it, yet it was incredibly soft to the touch, and warm. For a moment, she sighed in relief, and her tears stopped. Then, the gigantic body of the Sky-God appeared in her field of vision, his rod at eye level with her, and fast approaching. She whined, hoping that he would show mercy, but instead, he pushed on her lips with his member and she had no choice but to take it in her mouth.

“Xa’ra” now purred the divinity as his sperm-covered penis almost gagged her.

Hesitantly, the woman used her tongue to lick the tip of the burning rod, and was rewarded by the sound of her God moaning softly. It gave her courage and, standing on her elbows, she took the length of his member between her fingers, caressing it and slowly playing with it, feeling the pulsations announcing his ejaculation grow stronger and quicker. Finally, he exploded in her mouth with such a force than she saw stars. Then, everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------

Adonis sighed as he removed his penis from the small primitive’s mouth. They almost always lost consciousness when he came into their mouth. Not that he could blame them for it. Thousands of years of evolution had made them quite fragile and while their bodies possessed qualities he desperately hoped to use, the six-hundred and twenty-seven years old man hadn’t yet succeeded. Still, Xa’ra may prove to be his breakthrough.

“You have no idea how important you are, Xa’ra. I’ve selected you over two hundred years ago. Breeding you was an arduous task.”

Almost four centuries ago, Adonis had departed the Space Enclaves, where the wealthy and the powerful had found refuge when human madness had wracked the Earth. For thousands of years, they had learnt to master the human genome, until Immortality was achieved. Adonis was thankful for his perfect genetic map, but he still loathed his elders, who had imposed a rigid social structure and infringed on his right to spawn his own lineage. A fact which had left him no choice but to carefully exit his Enclave, to seemingly crash on Earth, where he had been able to gather around him primitives worshiping him like a god.

“And it was the best decision I ever made” he mused, caressing his cat-sized lover. “Not quite cat-sized thought” he corrected himself, chuckling. “Most cats are heavier and bigger than her. I wonder what those female feels when I put my seed in them… Do they know, instinctively, that I’m pouring into them perfection, hoping to sully it with their polluted genomes, so that something greater than both may be born?”

Probably not, he admitted. They had no idea that they all shared common ancestors. How could have they, when their elder rarely, if ever, reached 45 years? Their lives were but blinks of an eye to him. Still, it was amusing to see the primitives evolve. When he had found those ones, they barely used stone tools. Now, they started to dabble into the forge of iron, with mixed results. Perhaps he should have let them try their hands on bronze before, but he had decided to skip this part. His people would evolve as he deemed fit, not like their ancestors had.

“Skillagot?” suddenly asked a soft and high pitched voice, bringing his attention back to his pet.

“Xa’ra” whispered Adonis in response, enjoying the way fear and arousal mixed on the minuscule greyish face.

As always, his penis rose to its full length as soon as his primitive seemed ready to endure another round. The small woman yelped when the python struck her on her left cheek, which made him chuckle. Even after all those years, he still couldn’t understand why their ancestors had become so small and weak. Possibly to not soak as much radiation as the bigger and now either extinct or heavily mutated animals.

Carefully, his pet licked his pole, bringing a smile on his face. He had noticed in Xa’ra’s ancestors a greater amount of radiation resistance, which had, over time, allowed her lineage, thanks to his careful involvement in the last centuries, to develop distinct features, such as those green eyes and actual small but existing curves. Compared to the sticks that most of the primitive females were, Adonis had been quite pleased by her body. With some luck, he would finally be able to produce children, and he wouldn’t have to modify her body too much to spread the desired genes in her people’s future generations.

It was what killed all his previous pets. Once they had each proven unsuitable for his seed, he had tinkered on their genome, enhancing in it traits which would bolster the radiation-resistance but also bring them closer to his genetic make-up, so has to ensure a greater compatibility between their descendants and himself. And has he gazed calmly at his newest acquisition, he hoped that he wouldn’t have to wait much longer to finally be able to talk with beings closer to himself in both stature and intellect…

--------------------------------------------------------------

Xa’ra sighed in contentment as the Sky-God caressed her protruding belly. Ever since the morning sickness had started, he had been extremely careful in the way he handled her. No more of his powerful rod ravaging her, stretching her private regions so wide that they now almost always gaped open. No more time spent sucking on his virile member, praying that this time, she wouldn’t be rendered unconscious by the power of his blasts. Instead, there was pure bliss.

He washed her body with a constant supply of hot water, another proof of his divine origins and powers. As the baby inside of her grew and grew, to proportions which frightened her, for she had never seen a woman with such a pregnant belly in her life, he had showered her in sweetness, feeding her strange and unknown food, tasteless and yet incredibly replenishing. And today, the meat she had earned the right to eat had left her in a strange bliss.

She didn’t even flinch when the Sky-God opened her belly and removed an enormous baby, already almost half as tall as she was. She didn’t cry in pain when he stitched her back and then applied a cold gel on the scars. All she could care about was the sensation of her son on her torso, sucking desperately on her tits. That and fear at the idea that she would never be able to produce enough milk to sustain him.

“Xa’ra” said the Sky God. “It is time for you to return to your peoples. To not feel sad, for you have satisfied me like none as ever done before. You are now my High Priestess, mother of my Son. You shall be called anew before me when the times are right. Now, go forth, and wait for my call!”

Xa’re felt a tinge if sorrow at the idea of leaving the Sky-God, but she obeyed his orders. She wondered what the world would have in store for her now…

 

End Notes:

Reminder that I have a patron now (more information above the story) : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

This is not a Short Story ! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

So, has the name of this "chapter" imply, it isn't a story, short or otherwise. Yet.

But I've had some ideas in head about my own universe for quite a lot of time now, and I felt that it would always be good to share the setting here, and see how it's received. So, without further ado, here's the barebones of this potential story, which may never be written.

You can express your opinion in reviews or in this strawpoll : https://www.strawpoll.me/16969511

Setting

World

Mostly like Earth, but centuries ago, a mixture of science and accident led to the creation of Mankind’s offshoots: the normal, the Great Breeders and the Super-Predators.

Normals

They comprise roughly 80% of the population. They are average peoples compared to XXI Century standards, men slightly taller than females. However, they all carry in their genes the possibility to birth Great Breeders and Super-Predators. Despite their numbers, they live in fear of the larger kinds of humans, who tends to grow more and more detached toward them as time pass, to the point that the older and taller among them usually trample or consume Normals like others would do ants.

Great Breeders

They represent 15% of the world’s population. They appear the same as humans until puberty hit, and then they undergo the first of their Growth Phases (GP), to reach an average of 20 meters (65,6 feet) in a matter of weeks. At this stage, they need to consume a lot of food and it’s not uncommon in poor neighborhood to have a Super Breeder consuming trees, houses, and anything she can eat, up to and including the occasional pet.

Once their first GP is over, their bodies have matured into those of extremely fertile humans (with distinct characteristics; enormous waists and breasts for the females, gigantic dicks for the males). Male Great Breeders are extremely rare, mainly because they immediately cease to be compatible with Normals, while female Great Breeders remains so until they reach GP 3, at around 200 years. However, male Breeders are extremely coveted by their female kind and tend to live life of luxury, with several breeding partners.

Great Breeders can live up to 800 years, an age where their vital functions decline rapidly and they finally die. Such old Breeders can reach up to 500 meters (1640 feet) and their litters are then entirely comprised of Great Breeders who have already undergone GP 1 in gestation. Normal litters comprise of ten to thirty babies, or sometimes a lone Super-Predator Alpha. Breeders don’t really care about their spawns, they usually task Normals with feeding and protecting them.

It is suspected that today, all Normals have a Great Breeder among his or her ancestors. Gestation for a female Breeder is a matter of days for Normals, up to two weeks for Great Breeders and Alpha Super-Predator.

Super-Predators

They are suspected to be around 4,99% of the population, on average. Super-Predators start life as any other human, but they display in their infancy ravenous appetite and the ability to chew and digest almost everything. Normals with a Super-Predator in their family are encourage to actually satisfy those urges, since it’ll allow for the creation and strengthening of the Pack Effect, which protects them from the ravenous hunger brewing into their family member.

However, this Pack Effect may fail, either because of anger from the Super-Predator toward the Pack members, or a lack of time to develop it: parents Super-Predator are known to devour their own offspring if the baby is given to them without a period of acclimation. This Pack Effect can extend toward the closest friends of the Predator, but it isn’t a certainty. When puberty starts, young Super-Predators undergo their first Feeding Frenzy: they descend on the neighborhood and devour all they can eat, from trees to meat to peoples.

Only Great Breeders possess enough strength to stop a ravenous and young Super-Predator, and they usually don’t care about the lives lost, considering that the herd is simply thinned to make place to new generations. Once their first FF is over, Super-Predators usually reach up to 5 meters (16,4 feet) with extremely fattened bodies, which produces pheromones enticing Normals and making them calmer around them, except when a FF starts.

Super-Predators are known to live as long as Great Breeders, but they tend to die a lot younger, since they hunt each other. Once a Super-Predator has survived a hundred years, he or she becomes a Super-Predator Beta; reaching up to 15 meters (49 feet), an age where they become a lot less prone to Feeding Frenzies and tend to carve up territories between themselves, even if they still consume younger Predators.

Super-Predator Betas are known to band together to try and drive out a Super-Predator Alpha.

Super-Predator Alpha

Those monstrosities represent roughly 0,01% of the total population, and they tend to be hunted down by Normal armies as soon as their presence is even suspected. Contrary to normal Super-Predators, the Alpha are born from Great Breeders who have undergone their GP 5, at least. They are 20 meters (65,6 feet) tall at birth, with a gluttonous appetite which makes other Predators look picky eaters. In fact, they are birthed after having devoured their siblings in their mother’s womb. Alphas don’t possess the Pack Effect, they will consume anything and anyone.

They mature extremely fast, looking like young adults barely one week after being born. They have short lives, since they are hunted down by armies and even the most massive of the Great breeders and Super-Predator Beta, but they are able to ravage entire countries during this time. Nearly impervious to all damage, an Alpha Super-Predator will grow his or her whole life, the tallest ever reaching the titanic size of 800 meters (2625 feet) after having eaten up to 20 million Normals, and she was stopped only thanks to the use of two nukes in her esophagus, five Great Breeders nearing the 800 years mark an a dozen of Super-Predators Beta who had chosen to eat her from the inside, sacrificing themselves to stop the living Doomsday.

Characters Nick

A normal 20 something, Nick lives alongside Samara, a Super-Predator with whom he has been friend since childhood. Nick is rather athletic for a Normal, taking part in Voluntary Assistance to Sustain and Endure (VASE), an institution geared toward feeding local Super-Predators to diminish the risks of Feeding Frenzy, among other missions; VASE also deals with troublesome Great Breeders, which in Nick’s case mean that he usually has to endure the insufferable arrogance of Anne-Sophie and the advances of Tim, the two local Breeders, he has known since childhood.

Samara

Samara is a massive 20 something Super-Predator. For her age, she is rather tall, around 5 meters 65 (18 feet 5 inches), with an enormous belly, able to digest everything she eat. Like all Super-Predator, she is quite fat, but wear it extremely sexily, and tend to eat twice her weigh in food each day, which includes several persons, each day. She is especially fond of Anne-So and Tim’s offspring, since the two Great Breeders can’t be bothered to take care of the near constant supply of children that Anne-Sophie birth. This habits utterly disgust Nick and is a constant source of tension for the young couple.

Anne-Sophie

Anne-Sophie is a gorgeous blond Great Breeder in her early twenties. She’s a childhood friend of Samara, Nick and Tim. Her hair is long and wavy and she possess an over-abundant chest, wide hips, even for a Breeder and stand on the rather short end of the stick for her kind, at roughly 18 meters (59 feet). While she was a good friend of Nick before her first GP, she has become distant and withdrawn, holding all Normals in low esteem, even if she has basically fucked the whole town’s male population, including Nick, several times. As she is used to say, having birthed thousands of them since she was twelve and a half has quite helped to see the little things as literally and figuratively beneath her. She remains a good friend of Samara however, and is in an off-again, on-again relationship with Tim.

Tim

He’s Nick’s best friend and a rather large Great Breeder for his age, standing at 26 meters (85 feet 3 inches) with a massive penis which, when fully erect, stand at over 2 meters 33 centimeters (7 feet 6 inches). Contrary to Anne-So, whom he loves to fuck with, a lot, he’s remained quite friendly with Normals, and has several time displayed interest in Nick, which often makes the Normal uneasy, since refusing the whims of the other kind of humans often result in punishment or even death. As a rare male Great Breeder, Tim lives a pampered life, with the whole district paying for his expenses in taxes, and several Great Breeders moving from other states to fuck with him, a fact which infuriates Anne-So and drive her to fuck with Normals to make him angry and come back to her.

Lya

Colonel Lya Fatima Aradj is the local leader of VASE. A highly decorated veteran of the Army, she has had the dubious distinction of surviving two Alpha Events, which left her bitter toward the other kinds of humans. Lya is in her fifty, but she remains fit and attractive, even if her body bears the marks of almost thirty-five years of active duty. She is in charge of protecting the town and its inhabitants both from frenzying Super-Predators and the casual dismissal of Normals life by the Great Breeders. A charismatic figure, she managed to earn the begrudging respect of the taller human offshoots. As Nick’s superior, she often expresses how she is concerned by his association with a Super-Predator and two Breeders.

 

 

End Notes:

And as always, reminder that I now have a patreon : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

Queen of the World by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone !

It's nobody's favorite writer back for a newyear full of promises (broken promises, of course). 

This time, with a real story. I think I'll do some warming up here before returning on New Lives, but nothing's set in stone.

Anyway !

I hope you'll like this short. Let me know in comment if you have some ideas you want me to work on !

PS : main giantess here is based on this instagram "star" : https://www.instagram.com/moriahmillss/

Queen of the World

“I need you to be honest. Does this dress makes my hips look fat?”

Moriah smiled as thousands of answers came rushing in her Instagram account, men and women alike assuring her that she looked stunning and that the dress fitted her perfectly. Which she knew, of course, but she loved to ask those questions, and so did they like to answer. She caressed her curves, even as she looked at the never stopping flow of answer on her screen. She cocked her head a little, to look even more alluring, letting her long straightened hair frame her face even more beautifully. And even after all this time, her vainglorious nature hadn’t abated, not to the least.

“You’re just wonderful! You’ve no idea how hard it is to find any cloth my size, and I don’t want to present before you in less than perfect style. It would be terribly insulting to you, don’t you think?”

She waited for about four seconds before answers to her words came, once more flooding, her live-stream able to accommodate the hundreds of thousands of viewers because it was the only thing their internet connections were allowed to connect to, when she so wished. Of course, a lot of people didn’t want to look at her, and it pained her, but only so much. She was, after all, the Queen of the World, and even if they didn’t want to see her, they couldn’t avoid it. Not when she wished to, anyway, but right now, she couldn’t be bothered. She had an appointment with her dentist, after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

—Okay folks. I know that what I’ll say has been drilled into you hundreds of times by now, but it’s still worth repeating, for all our safety. Our most beloved Queen, Wisest of the Wise that she is, likes her teeth to be perfectly clean, and she requires a very direct approach. Your suits have compensators for the strong winds her breathing will create, and they are sealed, so as to avoid the worst effects of the wetness up there. And we have cables to avoid the worst and prevent you from falling to your death. But accidents can happen. Someone…

The sergeant kept going on and on, but Vanessa couldn’t care less. The scrawny-looking little girl she had been had spent ten years training hard for this very moment. She know stood among the sturdiest peoples alive, with impressive arms and legs, and a muscular trunk which made her not very feminine. But she couldn’t care less about how she looked. She would accomplish what her ancestors had failed to do. She would topple the Queen! Rumors had that direct contact with Her secretion allowed her kin to grow; and Vanessa was the Queen’s family, albeit distant one.

27 generations, by her father’s knowledge, had passed and the white skinned woman had no resemblance to her distant and immortal parent. The black skin of the Queen glistened under the gentle rays of the sun through her bathroom’s window, when the rest of the world, reduced in size, was only allowed to live under her shadow. But things would change. Vanessa would take the Crown for herself and make the world a better place. Under her rule, scientists would be allowed to reverse what had been done to Mankind, and all who reclaim the normal size of their ancestors!

They would return outside, to be greeted by peoples who had no idea untold billions had suffered under the ego of a mutant freak, who had robbed them of their future, their destinies! Vanessa could almost feel the love and praise her actions would earn her, from her people and those outside. Her name would be forever remembered as that of a great hero! She couldn’t wait to be celebrated like that; Vanessa the Queenslayer sounded so great in her head…

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moriah had moved to her bathroom and leaned forward, enjoying her reflection in her mirror. She was as stupendous as ever, and she intended for it to continue. Her grey eyes scanned the air before her and caught the glint of the lamp’s rays reflecting on the metal of the carriers. Her followers were right on time. She opened her perfectly proportioned mouth and let them do their duty. It was really relaxing, to know that so many peoples were here to cater to her every needs. She tried to not let it turn her into a tyrant, but she did enjoy having someone else brush her teeth. It was a tedious endeavor, after all, and she had better things to do.

Her mirror changed its setting, allowing for the crews’ information to appear. They had amassed quite the troop here. Almost 50 000 peoples would enter her mouth to scrub it clean. She made a mental note to thanks the recruiters; usually, the crews averaged at 35 000. She guessed that with spring returning, and thus more revealing outfits, more peoples were willing to partake in her glory, no matter the way. For their sake, she hoped that they would be careful. If no more than five or six thousands could die today, it would make her happy.

She wondered how they felt, those tiny, tiny, peoples, crawling on her perfect teeth, cleaning them, getting rid of anything which didn’t belong there. They were probably in awe of her perfection, perhaps even proud to bask in her glory. Moriah’s breathe quickened and she groped one of her perfect breasts, fondling it, while her other hand found its way to her wetting crotch. Her first caress down there elicited a soft moan and she hoped that her people enjoyed the experience as much as she did.

----------------------------------------------------

Vanessa screamed when a monstrous gale of wind came rushing from high above. She was scrubbing one of the lower molar, near the base –thankfully- when the wind had caught up and a terrible ramble shook her world. The Queen was doing something, but she couldn’t know what. Her tooth’s enamel, far from being smooth, at her size, allowed her to get a good grip, but around her, comrades fell to their death by the dozens. She swore loudly and gave up on her pathetic task. She needed to go down there anyway, and with the confusion, no one would notice her.

For what seemed like hours but was in fact around 15 minutes, according to her watch, she went down. Finally, she reached the saliva’s sea level. It was terrifying. The viscous water was sloshing around, agitated by something at the other side of the gum… Just the sound of the tongue moving around was terrifying, and under her feet, Vanessa could feel the pulse of the Queen. Enraged by the power wielded by this tyrant, she stripped, letting the insane wetness of the mouth wash over her, and she dropped into the saliva.

Her skin tingled with energy, and she let out a raucous laugh. Her body stretched and grew, and she started to laugh loudly. She felt power surge in her veins, as her muscles grew in density. In mere seconds, she had doubled in size, and then tripled her newfound growing body’s size. She couldn’t help but imagine the face of the Queen when she would break her jaws from the inside, bursting free from her mouth and making sure she died before she could do anything to the new ruler of the Earth, the one true Queen of the world!

A pang of pain stopped her train of thought. Looking down at her hands, she was horrified to see her bones twisting and turning in unnatural ways. Then her whole body was wracked by this horrible pain. She howled even as she kept growing, being almost as big as the carrier which had brought her here. Her heartbeat quickened, adopting a maddening rhythm. Then the organ exploded and Vanessa died, her conscious remaining long enough for her to realize that her whole body was still changing, becoming something else…

----------------------------------------------

Moriah felt a sudden rush of energy emanating from her mouth and let out a mighty howl of pleasure, so powerful that her screen signaled the death of all the workers and the destruction of all the carriers; tens of thousands of life, snuffled out in a scream. It was a shame, because the next crews would have to clean this mess, but she couldn’t really care about it right now. She felt her body shift as she drank the energy produced by her distant kin. Her mirror-screen signaled her as one Vanessa Loafson.

“Thank you Vanessa” whispered the Queen, “thank you so much. For the next few years, your name shall be sanctified; I’ll make sure of it.’

She doubted her distant niece had had any idea of what had just happened to her. Moriah had spent centuries making sure that no one remained who knew the truth. Her most devoted servants, the head priests of her many cults, made sure that her extended family remained numerous enough to fill its secret duty, but not too large. Moriah had a world to rule, after all, she couldn’t get all orgasmic every morning because one of them stumbled into her.

She sighed when the tingling sensation dissipated. She doubted that she had taken as much as a micron in size, but at least she was good to go for the next several decades, long enough to make sure that another of her kin would end in her gullet, at one point or another. The hardest part was selling them on the ideas that they could succeed were all others had failed, but she was certain her servants would manage it, like always. As Queen of the World, she couldn’t really care about those details, beyond the fact that it kept her eternally young and smoking hot.

“I’m sorry for the scream, loves!” she chirped to her thousands of followers, “but something just incredible happened to me! I think I’ll have to step out of the house a little, so, see ya in a few!”

Moriah walked purposely toward her front door. It had been quite some time since she had gone outside. From what she saw through her windows, the sky was clear. Then again, when wasn’t it, for her? Humming for herself, she opened the door and stepped outside. She took a deep breathe, enjoying the pollution-free oxygen she got from it, as few at there was at her height. The radiant rays of the sun were enough to sustain her, but they never were as good as when she stepped outside her home. Looking down to her left, she saw the top of Mount Everest, barely reaching her upper torso.

Even thousands of years after she had had her home carved out into the Himalayas, made tall enough to dwarf even the highest mountain in the world, she was awed by this view. Beyond the mountain ranges, there remained nothing older than her on this planet. It always made her feel younger and nostalgic in the same time to gaze at this incredible place. Hundreds of alpinists had died here, in age past, and she towered over it. Taking a few steps forward, she went into the great Eurasians steppes, were nothing remained of the men who lived there in ages past.

She looked back at her home. All that remained of Humanity had been corralled here eons ago. She had made sure that the truth about their past had been erased. No one needed to know that they were normal sized, that there wasn’t an outside world where they could be restored to some sort of grandeur. In her infinite wisdom, the Queen had decided that it was what’s best for them. For now. She had tried it all, after all, as she grew and grew, after the little incident with the perfume. The whole world against her, then petty kingdoms under her rule as Empress. But this lone House of the Queen was simply the best. As long as she didn’t grew too bored about it.

She had eliminated war and poverty, since everyone lived to be with her, to please her. She still had some basic human functions, such as skin shedding and sweat, which allowed untold millions to feed and drink. She also kept the population in check. No more than 500 million peoples, she had decided long ago. More than that, and they got crazy ideas, tried to kill each other or even topple her. No, thanks to the House, she got to relive her human past as an Instagram celebrity, but as a divinity. If her people had known, they would have called her vapid, but they lived such short lives that they couldn’t understand. Better to let them in blissful ignorance.

Putting her hands on her waist, Moria looked proudly at her world. Storms raged around her upper thighs, some clouds trailed around her belly button and some particularly audacious one even went above her head. She chuckled at that. Even someone as ancient and tall as she was could still be dwarfed by a natural phenomenon. Shaking her head, she walked toward what had been the Middle East, so long ago. Luxuriant jungles crowded around the new lakes and rivers her past visits had created. Dropping her clothes and letting them crush everything under their insane weight, Moriah stood naked, letting her body flourish under the sun.

“It’s good to be the Queen.”

 

End Notes:

Something something patreon : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

The Première Family by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

This short story was totally inspired by Javert's chapter 6 of his Growth Potential story; so go read that one people !

The Première Family

“Mama?” asked Sarah, her second firstborn, barely five years old, and always curious.

“Not now baby…” moaned Maria, hoping that her little princess wouldn’t come over to see what she and her husband were doing;

“But Mama!” replied Sarah, and Maria could almost see her pouting. “They are doing it again! They don’t want to play with me!”

Maria sighed and let her head rest comfortably on the ground. There was no point talking with her daughter when she was like that. Even at her age, she still couldn’t grasp that the little things had their lives and didn’t entirely exists to play with her. But the thirty something-looking Latina couldn’t really blame her darling. It was a hard concept to grasp, to begin with, and especially when one was born around five kilometers tall. Maria and José had had the luxury of growing into their God-like self at a far older age, so they had least retained some ties to the minuscule humans. Like their actual firstborn.

“Dios mio!” groaned José as he came inside her; the thought that Antonio was far smaller than even his father’s individual sperms came to Maria’s mind and she let out a monstrous roar of pleasure as she climaxed, her voice ringing over the whole Northern Hemisphere.

---------------------------------------

“You hear that, cum bucket!” growled Jackson, as he pounded his prey mercilessly. “That’s mommy calling for you, you little shit stain!”

Fourteen years old Antonio cried as his anus was violated by the nineteen year old brute. His life was hell, but the petite and girlish teenager couldn’t do much to fight it. While he was kin to Gods, he didn’t share their greatness. All he could be was to be one of the dust mites they ruled over, with the added curse that everyone knew who he was, because his parents had wanted to “protect” him when it had become apparent that he wouldn’t grow like they had. But what had been protection at nine had turned to abuse at fourteen. When his parents had been one hundred meters tall, they could still act on their threats, after all.

At several kilometers, it was impossible for them to distinguish him from the rest of humanity. And his siblings, rampaging through the world with the casual indifference of toddlers and kindergartener only added to his misery. If he was still alive and in one piece, it was only because peoples could be cruel, not from any kindness of their hearts, he had learnt it long ago. His parents had become Gods so quickly that he had almost died under their ever growing bodies. Then he had been kept alive so the powerful few in this new world order could forget that they were insignificants, if only for a moment.

“Dad told me he’ll make you breed, you pathetic scum” growled Jackson. “We’ll make sure that everyone with a little bit of influence will get one of your kind. We’ll fuck them, we’ll beat them to death, we’ll treat them like cattle. Yours will be the première family of the slave! Forever and ever, no one will ever let your kind forget that you’re tied to those abominations who killed billions!”

Jackson voice became raspy in the end of his tirade, and he finally came. Antonio struggled and tried to get free, but it was no use. The taller and far more muscular man held him in place as he ejaculated an enormous amount of sperm in his poor ass. That it wasn’t the first time, nor would be the last, did nothing to abate the pain and shame Antonio felt. He had hoped that Jackson would be different, but as soon as he had discovered who he was, he had proven himself as mean and petty as any other person the non-divine member of the world’s première Family had ever met.

“Antonio?” suddenly asked a voice which split the skies. “Is that guy being bad to you?”

-------------------------------------

Maria and José, having finished their lovemaking session, gazed contentedly at their daughter. Marco, their second God-like child, was suckling on his mother’s perky tits. Sarah had wandered away, barely a few meters from them, dozens of kilometers for the humans. She wondered if they even still registered the shockwaves that her kind produced by simply being. Probably, she decided, but they seemed to have adapted. They must spent most of the time crawling on their belly all the time. The idea made her chuckle.

“Antonio?” asked Sarah, immediately catching the attention of her parents.

“Don’t you think we should do something? It’s not healthy for her to be obsessed by a mite like that” grumbled José, who seemed a little angry at their daughter.

“José!” Maria chastised him. “Antonio’s our first firstborn, our legacy as human beings! You can’t dismiss it like that!”

“Sorry, my love” mumbled the giant, humbled by his taller and broader wife.

“I’m not mad. I just think you shouldn’t forget that we exist to be adored, my amor. And only humans can make us feel so special. If we forget about them entirely, then we’ll just be the loneliest creatures on Earth” she explained calmly, caressing his muscular torso. “But to be frank, I too think that she wants to spend a little too much time with Antonio. Then again, she doesn’t really know him, and it’ll be a great opportunity to learn how he’s doing, don’t you think.”

“As you say” huffed José. “But I was expecting some more sex this afternoon, to be honest” he added with a sly smile. “I want to make some more mountain ranges here!”

“You animal!” chided Maria, laughing. She stopped when a powerful smack shattered the ground and made it shook, even for them.

“Sarah!” yelled both parents as their daughter stood triumphant over the crushed husk of a former metropolis.

----------------------------------------------

Antonio screamed as his gigantic sister jumped high into the hair and simply let herself fall on the city. That he was safe and secure in the palm of her hand, hundreds of meters away from its edges, did nothing to alleviate his fear, quite the contrary. Five years old, even god-like ones, hadn’t much of an attention span. Sooner or later, he would be dropped to his death, or simply forgotten here, with so few oxygen and freezing temperatures. In fact, he would have probably died already if Sarah’s skin wasn’t so warm.

“What do you think you’re doing, young lady!” bellowed a voice so much more powerful than anything he had ever heard that Antonio feared that Doomsday had come.

“Mama! I just punished the bad guys, like you taught me to!” whined Sarah, her voice only slightly less powerful.

Through his teary eyes, Antonio looked up at his mom. Well, his mom’s pussy. Her waist was simply too vast for him to see past it. Maria had always been rather heavy, with an ass to die for –courtesy of some black ancestors, she used to joke when he was a little kid- and big but perky breasts. But right now, it was her cave which dominated his view and Antonio shook in utter terror. The forest of black hair which hid a part of it was matted and covered in a going substance which could only be his father’s cum. In fact, he saw a minuscule portion of it detach itself from the dark forest and fall toward him.

Sarah didn’t even flinch when the dot fell on her palm, and Antonio guessed she was used to it. But for him, the experience was horrific. Individual sperms fell near him, even if the point of impact was dozen of meters away from him. Each one was at least twice as big as he was, each teeming with God-like potential when he was a pathetic human. He felt his tears rolling on his cheeks, but did his best to muffle his anguish. He was pathetic but he didn’t want Them to notice. It was atrocious enough already that they always managed to find him whenever they wanted, as if they weren’t so tall they were destroying the world simply by being.

“What bad guys?” asked José, his deep voice even more frightening than his wife’s to their first child, who was taken aback by his presence.

His monstrous shaft drove his attention away from everything else. It was simply disproportionate, and Antonio was almost certain it hadn’t been that big when he had been normal-sized. Or human sized, since he guessed that his parents had never been normal to being with. Normal peoples didn’t grew to be several times taller than the Everest and reshaping the world with everything they did, consciously or not. In any case, José’s dick was a monolith which drove all mad with lust or jealousy, and he wielded it as if it was nothing. Antonio had seen hookers being killed and jocks left to death because they had mentioned it in a fit of sex…

In the presence of such divine beings, Antonio couldn’t help it. He took his dick and started masturbating. What else could anyone do, when so close to such over-powerful sexuality. His parents spent most of their time fucking, after all. Each of their rutting session changed the continents, erecting mountains and digging canyons, opening seas and enclosing oceans. Antonio touched himself, to forget the pain of his backside, to forget the shame of his existence. He masturbated, hoping that he would be seen, judged unworthy of existence and finally snuffed out by his family.

“He looks like a girl, with his long hair and his gangly limbs!” spat José, sounding a little disgusted. “And what is he doing when with his family! That’s pathetic!”

Antonio felt a fresh wave of terror wash over him as a massive shadow fell around him. A gigantic finger covered the sky above Sarah’s palm, pointing at him accusingly. He felt blood rush to his face and away from his penis, which deflated immediately. His father had always been harsher and swifter to deal punishments than his mother, and right about now, he felt the weight of his displeasure. A part of him hoped that it would mean the end of his suffering, but he doubted it would happen. His mother had a sick obsession with him and she would “save” him once more, he just knew it.

“José!” bellowed his mother, right on cue. “You can’t judge him like that! Even if… You shouldn’t do that when we are around, Antonino… Wait a minute… What are those marks on your cheeks?”

----------------------------------------------------

“A told you there were bad guys mama!” chirped Sarah. “There was one speck who was hurting Antonio, he was doing something with his penis to little brother!”

Maria took a sharp breath, stopping only when she saw her little Antonio being caught up and lifted from his sister’s palm. She clenched her hands into fists and even José took a step back, clutching Marco against his chest and even taking a step back. Sarah gulped and rose a protective hand over her older brother. Maria couldn’t blame them, she knew she had quite the temper. But somebody hadn’t taken her seriously and hurt him. It was unacceptable. She had to ascertain the damage, congratulate Sarah and then take revenge on any who had hurt her oh so small and weak and feeble and pathetic baby. No one did, he was from the Gods, after all.

“Antonio” she ordered, her voice harsh as steel. “Sarah will lower her hand and we’ll all lie on the ground, and we’ll talk. And then, you’ll tell me everything which has happened to you. And I’ll dole out punishment as I see fit, so don’t lie to me. Mama will take care of everything.”

She saw her son fidgeting, mightily embarrassed. She could almost, almost, hear his breathing. It was the only flaw in her eyes, her inability to hear everything the small shits did without having to focus on that or them screaming. They were hers and her families, yet they had dared disobey her orders, and she wouldn’t have known if not for Sarah. Someone had to pay, and someone would, but right now, she needed to speak with Antonio.

“I asked you to tell me what happened” she repeated to the speck, getting mightily angry, once they all were on their bellies, crushing untold acres of lands.

And he did, and as he spoke, Maria grew angrier and angrier. Even José let out several swears which thundered like the dark omens they were. But when her little speck finally spoke about their plan to make slaves out of her bloodline, she completely lost it. Without even realizing it she lightly smacked Sarah’s end, extinguishing her pathetic mortal child, preventing her line from being debased further. Sarah wailed for a moment, and had to be calmed by suckling on her tit, but José simply nodded in agreement.

“It’s time to stop being the Première Family to become the only one” she hissed ominously.

 

The Watcher on the Wall by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I haven't updated this one since forever, but here's the short story I did to Aborigen's Gentle April 2019. It's rather special, being more ambience than story proper, but I hope you'll like it, he had ccorrect reviews after all ^^

Also, you can find more stories on my patreons, accessible from the very first pledge level ! https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

The Watcher on the Wall

David Osborn sighed contentedly as he took his seat in the highest tower of the Southern wall. Behind him, the vibrant metropolis of West Minter extended to the horizon, with its many temples and buildings. He was over the poorest part of the large city, where houses were more slums than building, the place where the few refugees who still trickled from the Wildlands were relocated, and where those who had committed crimes not heinous enough from exile where relegated.

But as always, he never looked over the city. What he had been tasked to look after since the last twenty-five years was outside. Those things were as regular as clockwork. As the sun was rising over the horizon, he saw the two of them which haunted this part of the Wild. At fifty years, he felt old, his hair graying, and his gut made more of fat than muscles now. But those beings remained as incredibly beautiful as ever, as youthful as when his father and his grand-father and their ancestors before them, had seen them for the very first time.

The female was the more massive of the two. It was hard to gauge her proper size, but he suspected that she was around four hundred meters tall (1 313 feet high) while her mate was probably more around three hundred fifty meters tall (1 148 feet high). Not that it mattered much, those beings were far beyond humanity, a species they had left behind a long time ago. No one knew how or why around 0,001% of the world’s population had become those things, centuries ago, but they had proven to be indestructible and immortals.

David took out his little sketchbook, his pencils and started to work on his secret pleasure. Watching them was his secret sin, truly. He had never said it to anyone, especially not her, but if he had married his wife, it was because she looked like the giantess; she was almost her spitting image, as much as a normal sized human could be, and it had drove him made with lust. He had had a hard time convincing her to go out with him, of course, since she was better born than he, but he managed just that and was now happily married and with children.

Outside, the female took a step which shook the earth a little, even so far away from her, and let out a moan, probably toward her companion. He had never heard of a word being uttered by those enormous things. They made strange noises, and had a very simplistic behavior, not unlike wild beasts, as far as he was concerned. But their bodies were utterly perfect. It was common knowledge among the Watchers that comparing oneself to those beings often led to suicide or at least grave depression.

She had a dark skin, made darker by the sun for the last centuries. She had wide hips, betraying her fertile nature, and massive breasts, probably big enough to house several peoples and feed hundreds. Her face was slightly round, but her wide lips and big eyes, framed by her long black curly hair, cascading from the top of her head to behind her knees. She was hairy, like all giants, but it only added to her allure, as if this savage and primitive appearance made her some form of primeval idol came to life.

David sketched frantically, forgetting his old joints, which ached a little, so early in the morning, as she leant forward to drink in a stream, showing off her bulbous and yet very muscular ass. He knew what was coming. As soon as she exposed herself that way, her mate rushed toward her, his enormous erection standing proud, coming out from his blond bush. He penetrated her in one swift movement, and they roared in unison, their scream washing over the whole city, probably waking most of the population, like always.

It was a sight to behold, those beings, out of ancient myths, fucking wildly as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It made David a little bit jealous – he had lost such passion and energy since a long time, even if he and his wife still had some interesting bouts in bed. He knew that some Watchers became almost unable to have sex after seeing the giants doing so with such ease and constancy. But not him; he didn’t feel like a lesser being; in fact, proving his own ability to please his wife like this giant pleased his giantess had been quite a drive in his relationship.

He smiled as he remembered how awestruck he had been the first time he had seen them. They hadn’t changed one bit from that time when he had aged, but he still remembered the sheer stupor which had taken over him when he saw them walking, ignoring the wrath of the elements, as if even the worst hail in a century was nothing more than a calm rain on a hot day. The storm had turned their long hairs into mighty flags, but they didn’t seem to care.

Lightning hit them, again and again and again, but it played on their skins as if it was but rays of the sun. And when they had mated, that her heavy orbs had swayed back and forth, that she had opened her mouth to let out moans after moans, her voice drowned the thunder. It had been quite a sight, the first time David had realized that giants and giantesses weren’t the monster that the City Council proclaimed them to be.

Sure, they forced humans to live in over-populated cities. Sure, a breach in the walls would mean death to thousands as the massive creatures, which had been of their kin in ages past, would come into, feeding on everything, from stone to wood to the inhabitants, if the news reports were to be believed – in his experience, they never even came at shooting distance from the wall. But it didn’t made them monsters. It made them divinities. They were the embodiment of unbridled sexuality and power, and they took whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

Old David carefully deposited his sketchbook and let his hand pry open his pants. It was an old ritual of his now. When the two titans were at it, when he knew he would be alone for the next several hours, he took out his penis and enjoyed some long and thoughtful masturbation. More often than not, he pictured his wife and him being giants, their lives ever-lasting and free from any stress. They had no need to eat, no need to care about children, no need to do anything but whatever they wanted.

He could have opened to his wife, over the years, but he never did. She wouldn’t have understood. How could she, since she had never seen the giants. She had never witnessed them lifting a wild bison, as if it was but a little toy, or uproot great pine trees with less effort than he had to do get his carrot out of the ground? Truly, to see those massive beings in the distance was something only a select few had had the opportunity to do.

He moaned softly as his fingers caressed his shaft, just as the two massive figures in the distance separated themselves. The male wandered off, disappearing behind the rolling hills, covered in such a variety of trees, so much more than the few allowed to exist inside the walls, used only for timber. Someday, when he would be old and gray, he would see those woods, he had decided long ago. He would live the wall, and the town, his beloved’s grave and see what the world was, now that humans were shut off from it.

A strange sound washed over him and he smiled, as the giantess let herself slide into the bay, her curves forming small islands, were wild ducks and beavers rushed onto, as if they knew that she wouldn’t hurt them. With a low groan, David came, his seed spraying over the wall. The giantess lazily looked toward him, her eyes clearly not seeing him, she simply glazed at the wall, as she often did, as if she wondered what it was but never mustered enough interest to bother check it.

With a sigh, David put back his dick in his trouser and get his sketchbook back. He had a lot more time to kill here, alone, at the top of the great wall, after all. He would have to fill a report to his sergeant. It was an old and quite frankly outdated tradition, but one that the leaders of West Minter kept for whatever reason. He could already picture what he would wrote today, like all times: “Nothing has happened warranting an action from the City”.

David wondered how the world would have been if his ancestors hadn’t shut themselves down into the walled cities. Perhaps they would have got to live alongside those beautiful gods and goddesses. He sighed, knowing that it was something that would never happen. The mere ideas that expeditions had to be sent away to discover other survivors always led to outcry and panic among the populace. The middle-aged man knew he had no chance to see the world change.

It was a bitter thought, but the idea that it meant that he would get to see his giants for the rest of his life, every day of every year until he was deemed too old, made it sweeter. And it was a feeling he had grown accustomed with and feared he would miss it, should anything change. As the giantess sang, so far away, he put his chin in his hand, his elbow on the parapet, and smiled. She seemed too happy, and whales were now splashing around here, no taller to her than small fishes were to him.

Whistling to himself, David sat back and enjoyed the view.

 

Jeff's Dark Destiny by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

It's bene a long time, since I last updated something here ! But I had this damn idea in one form of another for a long time now, so I hope you'll like this.

Merry Christmas everyone !

Jeff’s dark destiny

Jeff was doing his best to avoid attracting attention, remaining close to the trees and in the shadows. The day had barely started and he knew what another nightmarish horror it’d turn into. The 180 cm tall (5f11) man had haggard features, his brown hair unkempt and his beard longer than he had ever sported it. But it didn’t matter. He didn’t care one bit about how he looked, all he wanted was to avoid the monsters who haunted his life since the last week, and just so he could survive another day, and perhaps see the end of this nightmare.

Only one week!  It was hard for him to grasp that reality, which it had only been a week since Judith and Marc had invited him, Meredith, Julian and Sophie to an outdoor vacation. One week since they had barely reached the mountains, only to all be swallowed by a flash of light and transported somewhere else, somewhere strange, were horrible things had happened. Jeff shuddered as he approached a stream of clear water and carefully slurped from it, just enough to be able to go and seek out the strange berries which would sustain him for a few hours.

A giggle came rushing from beyond the nearby hill and he froze solid for a second, before bolting to the nearest bush. There, he crawled and tried to make himself as small as possible, while looking at the hill. As he expected, he saw the head and face of Julian – Julianna now – appearing over it, hovering in his – her – half awake state. She seemed to have had a pleasant dream, and had probably grown a bit more. But not by much, as far as he could tell, recoiling in horror.

When he had been a guy, Julian had been a tad shorter than Jeff, but that damn fruit he had eaten had made him turn into a woman and grow to at least fifty meters tall in a matter of minutes. She didn’t seem to truly remember her life as a man and had become attracted to Marc, like fly to honey. But, truth been told, Jeff hadn’t remained close enough for long to be sure of all of it. The madness around him forced him to flee away from his friends, as best he could. Even if he probably fulfilled the duty those who were experimenting on them all.

“HEY, WERE ARE YOU GOING?” asked a monstrous voice, which made him lost all thought as a primal need to scurry further away and hide overcame him, even when he realized he hadn’t been spotted.

Just as Juliana had started to show more of her body, with her rather small but pleasant to the eye breasts and the hint of her pubes, fingers coiled around her. The giantess was but a Barbie doll in the hand of the voice’s owner. A small corner of Jeff’s mind knew who had spoken. Judith, Marc’s former girlfriend. When she appeared in all her glory, he whimpered like a beaten dog but was unable to look away, so stunning was she. If he was honest, he’d always felt that Judith was incredibly attractive, but she was his friend’s girl, so he had never really given her more than a thought.

“I was thinking about getting Jeff to join us” dreamily explained Juliana, who didn’t see phased by the breasts now looming over her, each one as tall as she was.

In spite of himself, Jeff felt his dick harden. Judith’s pale skin seemed to be smooth and devoid of blemishes. Her long blonde hair flowed well below her pendulous globes, which had been at least a large C-Cup before and were probably around a small D one, now. Yet, there was something in her smoldering green eyes which made him very afraid of her beyond her size which probably ranged around 500 meters by now. Jealousy. While she had become such a massive creature, she wasn’t on top, and she hated it, it was obvious. But Jeff didn’t want to think about that.

His mind wandered back to those first few minutes, when they had discovered themselves in this strange place. They weren’t on Earth anymore, the two moons in the sky gave it away immediately. And they had been expected, since a small table had been put in the plain, covered in various fruits. The others had been worried about those, but Jeff had been really hungry and decided that he would bite in without further waiting. He somewhat wondered what could have changed if he hadn’t. Had it already been preordained that he wouldn’t change or was it because he ate first?

“JEFF WILL HAVE TO WAIT” growled Judith, bringing his mind back to the present. “I HAVE NEEDS!”

With those words, the colossal giantess proceeded to simply use Juliana as a sex toy. She brought the –for her – Barbie-sized woman to her cunt and mashed her head into the forest of her pubic hair. Jeff knew he should have looked away, for seeing a creature as powerful as the one Julian had become being used that way would only dispirit him further, but he was unable to do so. There was something so terrifying in the simple act of someone using another person as a toy to satisfy her sexual urges that it was impossible to not look at that spectacle.

Judith clearly didn’t give a fuck about Juliana’s need for air, since she kept pressing their friend’s face into her pussy, until she was satisfied enough and her grunts turned into moans. She then offered a little respite to her prey but only long enough to part her labial lips and shove her inside. But to Jeff’s surprise, Juliana didn’t seem worse to wear. In that second or two where she had been allowed to breath easily, she hadn’t seem to be struggling for air or even angry. Just a little bored. It was so impossible that the still normal-sized man felt a sense of dread fall over him.

“How much have you all changed guys?” he whispered to himself.

He had barely finished his sentence that Judith’s head pivoted to look right in his direction. Her eyes focused on his hiding place and Jeff could only curse himself silently. Somehow, they were able to hear him talk from so far away? It was really a terrible news, because the constant silence was starting to weight on him and he felt the need to break it. There was no fauna here, wherever that was , which meant that only him and his fellow test subjects did any sound. And judging by the way Judith was glaring toward the tree, he wouldn’t make those for much longer.

But just as she seemed ready to discard Juliana, the far smaller giantess probably hit a very sensitive spot and Judith’s arched her head toward her back, letting out a monstrous moan of pleasure. Very slowly, very silently, Jeff turned away from the spectacle and crawled toward the nearby river. His instincts were screaming at him that he needed to run, to get away from the trees, but he knew he shouldn’t. Beyond the river was only a vast plain of short grass, where he’d be easily spotted. And so far, only the strange fruits and berries of the forest provided him with any sustenance.

Careful to not produce any sound, he reached the bank of the river and let himself enter the water, barely containing a hiss when the cold bit into his weakened limbs and then his lower torso. His rags did very little to protect him, but he didn’t dare remove them. They were the last remnant of a normal life he had with him, after all. Steeling himself, he started to tread into the water, following the current, hoping that his smell would be washed away and that Judith or Juliana wouldn’t be able to find him.

In the first few minutes, he heard the constant moans and groans of the taller of the two giantesses, which allowed him to remain focused on advancing as fast as possible. But after some time, a might roar of pleasure drowned the world, indicating that Judith had reached her orgasm. Hopefully, she wouldn’t recover quickly enough to already start to chase him. He needed some more time. But the silence made him go slower, as his mind wandered through many dark fates which could be awaiting him.

Finally, just as the sun was setting and his last strength was waning, he saw that the river bifurcated toward the East, and he almost swore loudly. He didn’t want to go there. It was the place that Marc, Meredith and Sophie had claimed for themselves, and he didn’t want to go anywhere near them. From the very little he had seen after they had eaten and started to change, their growth made Judith’s look ridiculous in comparison. The last time he had seen them, as all the woman were rushing toward Marc, he was already as tall as Judith now was, and had probably kept growing ever since.

He suspected that he had sometimes heard and felt the three titans talking or moving, when the earth shook or the sky seemed to be filled by angry and deafening thunder without even a cloud in sight. But he was in no hurry to confirm his hypothesis. On the other hand, if they were as massive as he suspected, he would probably be able to hide from them more easily – and be squashed with an even greater ease. Still, it was worth trying he decided. Better possible death than the almost certain one that Juliana and Judith would give him – after all, while they were utterly pathetic compared to the three real giants here, it meant that he was easier to spot for them.

He struggled a little to get out of the water, his limbs rendered incredibly weak by those long hours. He almost collapsed when he was finally inside the trees, but he managed to will himself into seeking some food. He hadn’t eaten for hours, and badly needed some nourishment, otherwise, he doubted he’d have the strength to even see the sun rising the next day. Thankfully for him, the mad minds who had devised this twisted experiment had made their forest a veritable cornucopia, with dozens of different fruits and berries, all edible, everywhere.

Jeff was just starting his evening collation, doing his best to remain discreet, when the ground started to shake and thunderous words, impossible to comprehend for him, filled the heavens. Both were far more powerful than they had ever been. He hoped that it was because he was closer to the source of it, not because the monsters had grown even more. He tried to not let this deter him and managed to eat an incredibly filling meal, all things considered, before a new sound made him nervous. He couldn’t place it, but he was certain he had heard something like that somewhere before.

It wasn’t until something crashed merely a dozen meters away from where he was sitting, ravaging the forest and making scream in utter terror before he could control himself that he remembered where he had heard the sound. In old cartoon, when someone or something was hurled through the air at a great speed. Hopefully, the crash had covered his initial reaction, but he still had to cover his mouth when he realized that an insane ruckus was emanating from whatever had hit the trees. In the declining light of the sun, he couldn’t make out the source of it and didn’t dare move.

Then, one of the things tumbled through the trees toward him, and he almost went mad with terror. It was a sperm. A singular one, but it was at least thrice his size, and flailing desperately, seeking an absent egg. Its tail lashed at the trees, removing their bark and forming tears of sap. And there were hundreds, if not thousands of those things in the woods, ravaging them. His last bastion of security was destroyed before his very eyes. A sudden fury came over him and he grasped a nearby branch, broken by the arrival of the sperm.

Before he knew it, he had stuck the thing with the sharpened end of his makeshift spear and while its strength was incredible, his own madness and despair allowed him to keep the upper hand. After long minutes, the sperm finally died, leaving a panting Jeff to fall on the ground. Thankfully, the rest of the things didn’t came near him, but he heard them causing chaos and destruction everywhere in their path. Looking down at the carcass, which smelled atrociously, Jeff shuddered. The berries and fruits were enough to survive but…

Not allowing himself more time to think, he bit into the white, sponge-like, flesh of the thing. The taste was worse than the smell, but he couldn’t help it and swallowed his mouthful. As he ate the sperm, as much as he could, which wasn’t much, he felt some strength returning to his limbs. It was utter madness but a plan started to form in his mind. He didn’t know how long his tormentors expected him, the unchanged human to survive there, but he’d beat it. By a day; an hour or even just a second, but he’d beat it!

* * *

Meredith was advancing toward the vast lake, slowly and clearly enjoying herself. Hidden in the forest, Jeff shook his head. Before all of this madness, he had crushed hard on her, when she was a petite and incredibly curvy girl who somehow seemed interested in him. Now, looking at her from at least forty kilometers away, he tried to gauge her size, and couldn’t decide if she was closer to five or six kilometers tall. In any case, her body looked even more stunning than ever. Even after almost two years, he was still awed by her ample breasts, each one of those falling almost to her bellybutton.

But of course, Sophie and Marc had to barge in and waste the whole thing.  The former had long raven hair, darker than the brown ones of Meredith, which contrasted with her almost milk white skin. She also had curves for days, but they were less heavy than Meredith’s. And she was taller than the other mountain-sized woman, by a head – of beings their size, of course. As for Marc… he dwarfed even Sophie, by the same amount that she dwarfed Meredith. His whole body looked ripped and hairless, save his long mane of blond hair and his seemingly trimmed eyebrows.

As he started to talk, breaking the calmness of the morning, Jeff couldn’t help but let his eyes wanders toward his member. That thing was still flaccid and it looked enormous, even on his former friend’s physique. And as the smaller two giantesses replied to his words and started to caress him, the thing grew erect. In a matter of minutes, he was taking Meredith, pushing her on the ground, where the impact of their body created such an earthquake that Jeff almost lost his grip on his perch and fell to the ground.

It wasn’t the first time he saw such an assault, and as always he felt his heart ache. Meredith seemed quite happy to be fucked so roughly by her partner, and even Sophie joined the fun, caressing the muscular backside of Marc. And they seemed to always be talking, even if it was perhaps just grunts or moans, while he hadn’t had anyone to talk to for two years. It was easy to understand why Judith had become so mean, in those circumstances. She was not of their world, but neither of his anymore. That’s why she always kept Juliana close, to her solitary pleasures.

I should get back to my hiding place, it’s not safe here now that they’ve started to rut; they could easily roll over here and crush everything. Again.

Jeff wasn’t certain that it was true, but he hoped that the fact that he now spoke to himself only in his head, never uttering a single word, was a proof that he was careful and not insane. He had had far too many close encounters with Juliana and Judith early on, when even one loud word could bring them on him. He had barely escaped the two giantesses by the skin of his back. In fact, he had an ugly scar where one their nail had scratched his back. It had hurt like fire and he had been mortally afraid that it’ll infect and he’d die, but thankfully, it didn’t happen.

He honestly couldn’t understand why Judith seemed so fixated on capturing him and bringing him to Marc. He was the size of an ant for her, a small one, and he was probably impossible to even discern for the larger three giants! It was just pure spite which drove her to hunt the smallest of them all, he suspected. She would have been titanic on Earth, but here, she was at best a toy for Meredith and Sophie, and he had seen that they had no interest in using her that way, not when Marc seemed always ready to fuck.

“Found you!” suddenly yelled a voice as he jumped between the tree he was currently in and a large boulder which served as a more stable platform.

Jeff didn’t took the time to think and jumped backward, cursing himself. How the fuck did she jump on me like that? he wondered as enormous fingers closed on the space he had occupied merely a second before. A glance toward her told him what he needed to know. Juliana, whose hair had grown longer, was covered in fallen leaves and mud, indicating that she probably had crawled there as silently as possible for something her size. As for how he hadn’t heard her, even with the three mountain-sized giants over there, it was probably because she had been there for days, while he came there from the other side of the forest.

Sadly, Jeff hadn’t much more time to think about it, because Juliana’s other hand sprang forward and he collided with her palm. The shock almost made him lose consciousness as his whole body screamed din pain. And merely a second later, she had totally captured him, making it hard for him to breath. As everything faded to black, he hoped that he had at least exceeded the time their abductors had set for him to fall in the clutches of his former friends. Then, he fell unconscious.

* * *

“WAKE HIM UP!” thundered Judith, her voice as harsh as ever, since she had grown so much.

Something large and heavy prodded Jeff, forcing him awake with a jolt. It took him a second or two to realize that the beige pillar over him was one of Juliana’s finger. Turning his head to the right, he was greeted by a jubilant Judith, whose sexy body seemed to shift constantly as she was contemplating him, no doubt because he was a dream come true for her. And beyond her… His mind reeled when he noticed the eye. He recognized the color, it was a pale blue which belonged to Marc. But its size was simply impossible.

It was at least twice as tall as Juliana, and even Judith was far smaller than he had suspected, compared to it. Jeff gulped hard. He hadn’t gauged the size of the three monsters well. Not by a long shot. He suspected that Marc was closer to eight kilometers tall, with Meredith and Sophie being probably seven and seven and a half, respectively. Still, as the finger which had woke him retreated, he jumped on his feet and glared at the orb. He doubted he was visible to Marc, for whom Juliana already must have been pathetically small, but he wouldn’t back down.

“YOU SEE? HE’S HERE! I HAD JULIANA BRING HIM TO YOU!” roared Judith, her voice hurting Jeff, who winced – she was far too close for comfort, and if any of the three really big ones answered, he wondered if his head could blow or if his whole body would just shut down itself. “I WANT MY REWARD!”

The pupil moved slightly, and Jeff suspected that it was focusing on Judith. Then it got farther and farther away, until the whole face of Marc appeared, then his torso, and finally, Jeff realized he was sitting, and that, yet, something monstrous loomed over the smaller trio. His dick, wide and erect, shaking a little. He pushed it slightly and Judith let out a joyful yell, before rushing toward it. In spite of himself, Jeff chuckled when he noticed how small she was compared to Marc’s penis. That thing was at least four time her size and twice as thick as she was!

JEFF?” suddenly asked a voice he had never heard – at least not in a comprehensible way.

It was coming from behind him and as he pivoted on his heel, he was greeted by the brown eye of Meredith. Her voice had been absolutely terrifying, and yet it had seemed far less powerful than he had expected. Was she whispering, perhaps with her hand before her mouth? Even then, he was almost sent to his knees by the force of her word. He shuddered, feeling deep in his bones that it was over. Whatever the giantess had in mind, it’d be to please Marc and he was dead. He knew it, but he wouldn’t give in, even in the last hour.

“He’s here, yes!” shouted Juliana, but the normal sized man doubted the mountain-like woman heard her, especially since she was getting back up, towering over them with all her insane size.

At least he got to glance at the literal hills she was sporting on her chest. Her breasts looked even sexier from here, somehow. He realized with a sigh that he was erect too. It wouldn’t change his fate anyway, but he didn’t want to touch himself right now, like he had done so many days and nights, thinking about the giantesses and – sometimes and to his shame – Marc having their way with him, at a more equal size. Still, it was hard not too when Sophie embraced Meredith from behind and looked at him from over her shoulder.

BRING HIM TO MARC” ordered Sophie. “HE NEEDS HIM TO BECOME FERTILE, HE CAN’T REPRODUCE WITH ANOTHER MALE AROUND.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE JEFF” whispered Meredith, who genuinely looked sad. “BUT I NEED TO HAVE MARC BABIES, TO PROPAGATE OUR SPECIES. I’LL NAME MY FIRST MALE AFTER YOU.

Jeff gritted his teeth and turned around. He wouldn’t even try to plead for his life, nor would he look at them any longer. Juliana didn’t try to say anything as she walked toward the gigantic dick and more precisely its urethra. Judith seemed lost in pleasure, moaning and screaming as she hugged the erect member. High above, Marc wasn’t even looking at Juliana and him. Jeff didn’t even scream when he was pushed into it, nor when his nostrils were assaulted by the reek of Marc’s cum. The darkness didn’t made him afraid, nor the sound of his friend’s blood being pumped into his dick.

He smirked as he started to run toward his fate.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7147