The Random's Stories Factory by Kurogane335
Summary:

So, it's a place for me to write short fetish stories (usually one-shot) about a lot of potential interactions. I already know what I want to write for the second chapter, but if you've particuliar ideas, don't hesitate to tell them :) !


Categories: Crush, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Muscle, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: No Word count: 48632 Read: 240111 Published: January 06 2018 Updated: December 25 2019
Nine is a great number by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Adrien will finally have sex with his new girlfriend Johanna... sadly for him, things turn quite litterally witchy !

Nine is a great number

Adrien was quite nervous… Johanna had invited him to her place for the first time since they started dating a month ago. They had already exchanged kisses, but now, he felt that something better awaited him. As usual, he had walked to reach her house in the suburb and was bringing her some fine wine to go with whatever she would have cooked. Once before her door, he rang and waited for her girlfriend to come in.

“Coming!” he heard her chirpy voice from deeper into her house. She opened the door quite enthusiastically, making her double D breasts sway in a way which made him harden in his jean. The redheaded was incredibly attractive, at 25 years. Her green eyes were one of her best feature, but her curves had been the subject of a lot of discussion among the young men of Highstone. There had been many rumors about her, saying that her boyfriends tended to disappear or leave town, but when she had come to talk at a party, Adrien hadn’t even thought about it. She was just too beautiful.

Plus, her size had mesmerized him. At 1m70 (5f6) he was rather small, especially compared to her incredible 2m05 (6f7), but apparently he was also attractive to her. She had confessed that she really loved smaller guys who weren’t too frightened to talk with her. As she had put it taller jocks only think about sex and bragging about fucking her, so she felt more confident with peoples she could attract with her brain, being quite a geek herself.

They had spent whole nights talking about the Salem’s witches, magical systems in D&D and other RPG, that kind of things. It had really surprised Adrien, especially since she had such a room dedicated to bodybuilding, from what she had told him. As a pure geek himself, he had no idea how she managed to spend hours on end searching ancient magical wisdom from around the world and in the same time lift so much that her muscles were large and impressive, her glutes massive but quite strong…

Not that he could actually care about all of this, since she had engulfed him into her very prominent cleavage. That was something quite surprising about her; she clearly had no qualms about being extremely tactile. Adrien didn’t complain however, because she smelt so good and she usually lifted her to her lips to kiss him during long minutes, and this time was no different from her usual behavior.

When she finally dropped him on the ground, her breath was ragged and her eyes glinted with a passion which somehow made him worry. But the young man had no time to ponder it when she brought her in by pulling his arms. With a little yelp, he followed suit; Johanna has such difficulties understanding how strong she was compared to him, but he was quite aroused by her action.

“Hey baby, how are you doing?” asked the tall redhead.

“I’m good now that I’m with you” cooed the young geek with a smile he hoped looked sexy and not creepy.

“How, baby, you’re such a romantic!” laughed Johanna while bringing him to the kitchen. “Drop your wine here, Adrien sweetie, we’ll drink it later.”

“But wait, you haven’t begun preparing anything…” noticed the young man. “How come?”

“Well, baby… that’s because I didn’t want to overcook our food, because we have another thing coming before it.”

She leaned toward the smaller guy and planted her lips against her right ear before biting it in a very sensual way which made Andrien gasp. He felt her long fingers play with his buckle and tasting his ball through his jean. She let out a sultry giggle when she noticed how hard he was. She released her jaws and assured her grip on her boyfriend.

“Hum, seems you like it, baby doll” laughed the Amazonian ginger.

“Yeah… You’ve no idea…” gasped Adrien, before taking a feel from her mighty rack. “But I didn’t think you would be so… forward…”

“Well, Ad, that’s because it’s you… You’re like my favorite guy in the whole word… And I’m tired of waiting… come in!”

-------------------------------------

Adrien was thrusting his small penis into the colossus’ pussy, covered in a fiery forest of red hairs. He had never felt better, Johanna was moaning between his legs and with each thrust he felt stronger and more energetic. Soon, his gaze was lost in the twin peaks of her tits, swaying up and down as he fucked her has hard as he could. Somehow, he had the impression that his dick was growing as he enjoyed the sensation.

He was so lost in his sensations of pleasure that he failed to notice the changing of the light in the room. Candles lit themselves up, burning with green and blue fire. He felt so good that he couldn’t hear Johanna whispering in a strange tongue. Suddenly she screamed in ecstasy and he felt a wave of power rush through his body. It was so strange that he finally took notice of the situation he was in. Johanna’s body seemed wider, the room larger…

“What… what’s happening to me!” screamed the young man.

“You’re shrinking, my love” replied the colossal redhead as he lost a whole feet while thrusting his dick in her. Strangely, his penis was the only part of him which didn’t lose size, in fact it felt slightly bigger than before. “But don’t worry, it’s all good, trust me, you’ll like you new life…”

Johanna moaned as Adrien begun to weep, unable to stop himself. He was losing height at a greater speed than before. In less than a minute, he was the size of a Barbie doll, then a Lego and then… the size of a flea… expect for the titanic shaft and balls still inside the gigantic redhead’s pussy. He felt her immense fingers wrapping around his dick and thrusted it manually until she climaxed in a roar which almost deafened him.

He remained there for long minutes, until she rose and brought him closer to her face. She smiled her teeth taller than skyscraper for the insignificant speck attached to the slight larger than average dick which had belonged to him but now looked more like a whole landscape, distinct from him. How he was even able to remain alive and pump blood into the now flaccid and ginormous organ was beyond him…

“What have you done to me!?” screamed Adrien, tears rolling on his cheeks.

SORRY BABY DOLL; I CAN’T HEAR YOU! BUT DON’T YOU WORRY, YOU’LL BE FINE WITH ME! I GUESS YOU WONDER WHY I DID THIS, HUH SWEETIE?

She gently kissed the penis to which he now belonged, caressing it until it went fully erect, a soothing feeling after the monstrous thunder of her voice. Only then, she didn’t stop but put the shuddering member in her mouth, giving him the most incredible blowjob anyone had ever received. Her gigantic fingers caressed the whole length of the mast and even came close to his body, gently pressing him into the burning flesh of his balls, as tall as a mountain range in his eyes. She resumed talking only when he climaxed in her mouth.

OH SWEETIE, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT ALL OF IT… YOU SEE, SIX YEARS AGO I DISCOVERED THIS BOOK WHICH TAUGHT ME HOW TO CAST SPELLS… AND AMONG THEM WAS A WAY TO CHANGE THE WHOLE WORLD TO SUIT MY NEEDS. ALL I NEEDED WERE NINE GUYS TO FUCK IN NINE MONTHS TO LINK OR LIVING ESSENCE TO EACH OTHERS…

The living landscape blew him a kiss, a great sadness on her face.

TRUTH BEEN TOLD, I HOPED THAT THE NINE GUYS NEEDED WOULD ALL BE STUPID JOCKS… BUT JUST WHEN I WAS IN DANGER OF NOT FINDING THE NINETH SACRIFICE, YOU CAME TO ME… AT FIRST I WAS SO RELIEVED, BUT THEN I GREW TO LOVE YOU… IT’S TRUE, I SWEAR IT! THE PROBLEM WAS THAT I HAD NO TIME; IF I FAILED TO COMPLETE THE SACRIFICE, I WOULD BE DESTROYED… SO… I HAD TO USE YOU. AND I’M SO SORRY FOR IT MY HEART! THANKFULLY, I KNOW HOW TO MAKE UP FOR THIS!

Johanna’s voice was so full of certitude that Adrien was sure she would restore him to his full size. Sadly, the next words dashed all his hopes.

YOU SEE BABY, I’LL USE YOU TO GET PREGNANT AND USE MY NEWFOUND POWERS TO MAKE OUR CHILD PERFECT! AND THAT BEST THING IN THAT IN YOUR STATE, YOU HAVE NO NEED FOR FOOD OR DRINK, AND YOU CAN’T BE HARMED… SO, IN YOU GO BEAUTIFUL!” chirped the red-headed Goddess as she push his erect penis deep into her vagina, before putting back her tong, whistling happily as the speck which had been a man cried desperately while pushing his sperm inside of her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7147