The Plan by papayoya
Summary:

Laura is a 22-year-old with strong views on what's wrong with the world and what should be done to fix it. She also has a plan to accomplish her goals: become 1000 feet tall and force everyone to follow her orders.

Becoming a giantess has been Laura's dream ever since she can remember it. So, when some aliens running a scientific experiment decide to, unknwon to her, grant Laura her wishes, she will adapt to her new condition remarkably quickly.

The Plan is Laura's story, the story of how being a mega giantess feels to a determined young woman with world domination aspirations, and how she manages the excitement and challenges that come with her new reality.


Categories: Giantess, Destruction, Sci-Fi, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Plan
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 130030 Read: 181028 Published: January 04 2018 Updated: May 19 2018
Chapter 3 by papayoya

Chapter 3

 
 
Everyone around him was running and screaming, but Jason stood transfixed, in the central pedestrian island of the wide avenue, unable to take his eyes from the unbelievable woman that was approaching the city.
 
He could tell that she was still miles away, but she was easy enough to see. Even her steps could be mildly felt as the smiling behemoth approached the city in a sensual swagger, bringing the concept of a Greek Mythology Goddess to Jason’s mind.
 
The truth was that the approaching mountain-woman did not fit the Classical Greek beauty patron, but it fit his own very well. Her slender body was incredibly well toned, with long, shapely legs, a washboard flat stomach and perky breasts that fit her frame almost perfectly. She had the athletic build that he loved so much in women and he could only guess how amazing her ass would be.
 
The woman’s face told about her young age, at most in hear early twenties. She was beautiful in a girl-next-door sort of way, with high cheekbones, a cute nose and full lips, all framed by long light brown hair that waved in the wind in certain disarray.
 
Any doubt that might have existed about the giantess’ feelings or her attitude towards her size could be quickly dissipated by a quick look at her. Her expression was that of a woman that was absolutely delighted with the situation. Her eyes were regularly moving from the city in the distance to whatever was closer to her feet, as if she were checking on what she was stepping on. Whatever she was seeing when looking down below was definitely making her happy, as it was obvious from her look. Of course, Jason knew what she was seeing: small people and cars. Tiny, most likely, from the look of her. She was walking next to the highway.
 
The tremors, which had been pretty mild so far, started to increase in intensity. Jason did not know how long he had been transfixed, looking at the approaching woman, but it could not have been that long. Still, she was much closer to the city despite her deceivingly casual walking, halfway between a lazy stroll and a model walking down the runway.
 
Jason’s mind was still trying to grasp the speed at which this impossible woman was moving when she stopped. He realized that she was at the gates of the city already. Moving her left leg, she adopted a wider stance and placed a hand on her hip. Her body language was explicit enough: she had great power, and she knew it. She remained motionless, in that position, for a few seconds. Jason realized that she was showing herself, letting everyone in the city, much like Jason, realize how large she was and the implications of her size. She also seemed to be contemplating the possibilities. A widening in her smile told him that she saw many, and that all of them were very welcome.
 
 
 
 
It was the moment she had been anticipating. In her fantasies, she always doubted between acting first and speaking first. The good thing about fantasies was that she could relive them as many times as she wanted and test different scenarios. If anything, the only con of having had all her dreams come true was that there would only be a first time for everything, so she would be faced with choices. It was a small enough price for having actually become a goddess.
 
She made her choice on a whim. Her reasoning was pretty simple: her size was her most obvious feature, so she would let the people on the city experience it first.
 
She had set her eyes on her target a while ago. It had been obvious enough, especially considering that Laura was keen on keeping Emerald’s population in the city. She knew that even if the authorities managed to put together a quick and organized evacuation plan in place, which was highly doubtful, it would take them considerably more time to get a relevant enough number of people out than the one she would need to make her way around the city a few times. But this did not make her change her mind. She wanted to keep the people within her reach, and no matter how vast it was, this meant keeping them in the city. And there was no need to put her trust on the people’s incompetence when she could take care of the problem so easily on her own.
 
A quick glance down showed her that the intricate collection of overpasses and ramps that extended several levels into the air right in front of her was far from empty. She could try to fool herself and think that the majority of cars would have been abandoned by now, but she could not deny that there were a few dozen tic-tac sized men scurrying in the aisles among them.
 
She decided against warning them. This was a defining moment, and a warning would be just anti-climactic. She wanted the first thing people saw her doing to be a show of power. And besides, they had had time enough to empty the area. If they had not done it by now, she doubted any warning would be too effective.
 
Of course, she was not going to change her mind about the overpasses either. It was too bad about the people, but she had always known that her size would not come free of victims – she had caused a few of them already – and she was not going to restrain herself from what she needed or wanted to do because of that.
 
So, without further word, she lifted her right foot and moved it slowly and ponderously forward. She placed it right on top of the web of bridges and viaducts. She observed with satisfaction that it was large enough to cover them all in just one step. She then slowly set it down. The top overpasses could barely hold the weight it carried. Everything on them was instantly flattened a second before the massive concrete structure started cracking and then breaking into the roads in lower levels. The massive chunks rained down but did not have too much time to cause damage. A foot as big as half football pitch moved faster than them.
 
Layer after layer of roads and bridges kept on breaking before Laura’s foot finally met the ground and dug it, burying the infrastructure it had so easily broken a few dozen feet into it.
 
Laura could have sworn that she had heard a collective gasp of horror coming from the city. Maybe it had been her imagination, but she was pretty sure that even if it had, it would not be too different from reality. It was the effect she had sought, of course. Bringing her foot back from the destruction it had so easily created, she regained her commanding pose and pushed her chest out. Time to let words convey the same message her foot had already sent to the city.
 
She used a loud tone and projected her voice. She wanted everyone to hear her words.
 
“Tiny people of Emerald. I am your new Goddess”
 
She had always known these would be her first words as a giant woman upon reaching a city. The fact that this time she was saying them for real made them so much better. She felt her nipples getting harder than diamond.
 
It was time to give them some additional information about herself and to set some ground rules. Nothing too elaborate yet. She knew she would need to give them some more time, and possibly a few unsuccessful attempts at stopping her, before her authority was unquestionable enough to dictate some policy.
 
“My name is Laura Anderson, I’m 22 years old and yesterday I was one of you. Luckily, when I woke up this morning I had transformed in the amazing being that you can now see. It’s obvious enough that it’s unfair to consider me human like you anymore, so for lack of better word you can refer to me as a goddess. The first and only of my kind” Laura said with a smile.
 
She went on.
 
“I’m much bigger than you, much stronger than you and much smarter than you. And I’m going to do the only logical thing for someone of my station. I am going to take over. I will rule you. From now on, I am the one and only authority. There may be those of you that find this unfair. Consider this: I have the power to do as I please. Moreover, I have the power to force you to do as I please. And you are absolutely powerless to stop me. What would truly be unfair would be to deny this obvious truth” she said in the same assertive tone she had been using since she had started her speech.
 
“So, this is how things are going to work from now on” she added. “I will issue commands, and you will obey. I will do anything I want and you will accept the consequences of my actions. And if there are those of you stupid enough to challenge me or, even worse, to attack me, I will crush them. These are some very simple ground rules, once you think about them, aren’t they?” she finished with a question.
 
It was good enough as a declaration of intentions, she thought. She had been scanning the city while delivering her speech. So, by the time she issued her warnings, she already knew what her next destination would be. She was about to start moving when she felt that it might not be a bad idea to take just a tad of tension from the atmosphere. After considering it for a couple of seconds, she went ahead with it. So, still in the same commanding pose, she added some parting words:
 
“I will be visiting the city. I’m eager to. I’m dying to check things out from my new point of view. I realize this will be disruptive. As I said, you have no other option but to accept it. Also, I’ve been this big for a very short while. It will take me a while to educate myself on the full extent of my power and the effects I have on my surroundings” she said.
 
Well, this was probably not very reassuring, she realized. She had to complement it:
 
“I am not a cruel woman” she said in a convincing tone. “I won’t destroy things or kill you for fun or just because I can. I will be using my size and strength, though. I’ll move around, check things out, test my power. Accidents will happen. The size difference is just too great” she said
 
She finally added:
 
“I’ve always dreamed of being this size. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. So you can be damn sure that I will never apologize for being big or its consequences”
 
Well, the speech had ended up being a little convoluted, but she had made her point. It was time to test herself.
 
 
 
 
The woman’s voice had carried her words to Jason with the power and fidelity of a stadium’s speaker system. Others had joined him while she had been addressing them, momentarily stopping their attempts at escaping.
 
Her speech had not really added that much to what her body and attitude had already expressed. Besides her name and the confirmation of her youth, what the woman had basically told them was that she liked being like she was, that she was going to user her size as she saw fit and that she did not care at all about the consequences of that. Oh yes, and that she expected all of them to submit to her rule.
 
Jason’s blood froze when he realized that the entire city of Emerald was at the mercy of a woman that had barely become old enough to drink.
 
When she took her hand off her hip and took the first step to the front, making the ground shake again despite the considerable distance, Jason forgot about his previous amazement and joined those that were still running down the avenue.
 
 
 
 
One of the consequences of being so big was that Laura could be seen from very far away. Sometimes this could turn out to be an inconvenience, but this time it played to her advantage. Her approach to the city had been noticed so early that by the time she finished her speech and proceeded to move towards her first destination the avenue in front of her was practically deserted.
 
She knew that would change soon enough. Given her speed and the unpredictability of her movements, she was bound to meet large mobs sooner rather than later. She would deal with that challenge when she met it, though. For now, she just enjoyed the quiet walk in the direction of the Windsor.
 
Emerald was a city of large buildings but Laura still was, by far, the tallest thing around. In that section of the city, the buildings on both sides of the avenue she had chosen ranged in height from mid-shin to mid-thigh. She loved looking down at their roofs as she advanced, in a Google Earth view of the streets.
 
Soft thuds as her feet set on the road were the soundtrack to Laura’s thoughts. Her ears were actively filtering the more annoying screams that came from further into the city and let Laura relax as the combination of breeze, quiet and a warm soft surface conveyed a scenario much like walking on the wet beach sand just after the high-tide. She was not in a deserted beach, though. She was in a city of millions and she loved that.
 
She had to stop after a few blocks, when she felt something sticking on the bare sole of her right foot. Bringing it up, she chuckled as she peeled a crushed 18-wheeler from it with a finger. This amused her and reminded her to check below the roof level and into the street, where the comparison of her feet to their surroundings was also incredibly arousing. Abandoned cars disappeared by the dozen under them while her ankles toppled every single lamppost, traffic light and power cable around.
 
“I’m just walking” she reminded herself, impressed
 
She reached her destination soon enough. Despite being in the same general area she had chosen to get into the city, Laura knew that the Windsor was still probably a couple of miles away from the spot where she had given her introduction speech. A couple of miles she had covered in just a few minutes.
 
The Windsor stood out from the rest of buildings in the area. Large and sturdy, this construction from the beginning of the 20th Century stood about as high as Laura’s navel piercing.
 
Crouching, she ripped a large banner that someone had hung from the roof and read its small letters: “Save the Windsor”
 
Having been the first real skyscraper in Emerald, there were a lot of people that were against its planned demolition. The building had been abandoned by its owners fifteen years ago and none of the projects to bring it back to use had been successful. Apparently it was more expensive to restore it than to bring it down, and this was actually what had driven the decision from the City Hall to demolish it and build a shopping mall on its place.
 
Laura had been quite supportive of the campaigns to have that decision reverted. The Windsor was a regal building, a landmark of the city, and having it replaced by monstrosity of concrete and steel was kind of obscene.
 
So, it was ironic that she was now standing right in front of the building with the very clear intention of bringing it down herself. Her priorities had changed as her size had increased.
 
She needed to learn more about her new condition, to check her size out, test her strength… and the Windsor was perfect for the task. Large enough to be relevant, it was probably the only structure in the entire city she could get rough with without having to worry about the victims.
 
“I will make damn sure that they do not build the shopping mall, though” she thought.
 
She walked around the building, stooping to look at its different angles. Architecture principles had been way different when the Windsor had been built. The thick concrete structure and a shape that resembled that of a Castle’s main keep took it apart from its nimbler modern counterparts. It looked robust. Which was the reason Laura was surprised when the entire north-west section easily crumbled on itself when she playfully bumped her ass at it.
 
“Oh God!” Laura exclaimed.
 
She had learned her first lesson. The world was much weaker than it looked. Crouching down, she looked though the 20-stories tall opening her ass had ripped on the corner of the building. Reaching down, she picked one of the largest chunks of concrete between her thumb and index fingers. Bringing it up in front of her face, she easily pushed it into powder.
 
“Wow” she exclaimed, thoroughly impressed with herself. She had imagined she would be strong, but this was even better than expected.
 
Pinching a steel girder that had become visible after her ass’ demolition work, Laura pulled and started to take it out of its concrete encasing. By the time she had a bar that was half as long as her forearm, she pulled it out, sending another section of that particular façade down.
 
Holding the long piece of metal in her fingers, she started molding it with ease. By the time she was done, she had shaped it like a fifty foot tall heart. Happy with her sculpture, she planted it in the ground, as a witness to her visit.
 
Standing up, she walked to the main East façade before dropping back to her knees. If her ass was too much for the building, she would test it with the smallest possible part of her body. Extending her pinky finger, she rested it on the surface and then pushed. The Windsor held for a second and then broke as if it had been made of crackers. Bringing her finger out, she scooted forward to look through the hole.
 
“Tinfoil, clay and crackers” she thought. “That’s what the world around me is made of”
 
As proof of her mental statement, she just punched the building in the center of its main façade. Her fist broke through the concrete with ease and she felt as wall after wall fell as it made progress into the building. With half her forearm embedded in the Windsor, Laura decided to go all the way, so repositioning herself closer to the building, she resumed her push and felt as more and more crackers broke until her fingers felt the breeze once more. She had brought her fist all the way through.
 
Removing it and looking at it with pride, she just unfolded it, making her fingers break through the façade again in the motion.
 
Incredibly happy about the results so far, Laura stood up once more and walked around the building to check the spot where her fist had emerged. It looked just as if someone had carved a new large rosette on it, in the likeness of a Cathedral, she thought. It was missing the stained glass, though. The Western façade was also a little more undamaged, so it was as good a spot as any for Laura to make her new test. She had no doubts about the results, but when she rested her foot on her heel and then pushed its ball through the lower levels with ease it felt satisfactory anyway.
 
Fingers, fist, feet, ass… all of them had had terrible effects on the old landmark. She was running out of parts of her body to bring to the test. The next one was obvious enough, though, and it made her smile naughtily as she got ready. Holding her hair back with one hand, she pushed her chest out and started bringing it down on the Windsor’s roof.
 
Her nipples stopped at the reinforced concrete of the roof… but an instant later were pushed in by the incommensurable force of the mounds of flesh behind them. Removing herself from the building, Laura chuckled at the two more or less circular depressions on its roof.
 
“Even my tits are lethal!” she proclaimed aloud in a very satisfied tone. While nicely shaped and proportioned, her breasts had never been too remarkable. Now she possessed the biggest pair of tits in the world, though, and even the softest and most sensitive part of her prodigious body had the power to bring a building down.
 
She had reached the Windsor absolutely convinced of her strength already. The only difference after playing with it for a while was that she now knew that she would need to be even more careful than she had expected. The world was obviously not ready for someone of her size and strength.
 
It was much more of an issue for the world than for her, of course. If anything, the conclusion Laura had reached was that it was much better to have excess power and to have to control it than just falling short. After all, that was what goddesshood was about, wasn’t it?
 
She would need to control her strength with their buildings and with their vehicles. And of course, she would need to balance it very carefully when dealing with the people directly. Her short experience in the highway had already proven her that she would be able to. Since she was in self-education mode, though, she decided that after Buildings 101 she might enjoy a session of Humans 101 too. In the end, the sooner she mastered her size the more enjoyable her experience would be.
 
There was a problem with her plans, though. There were no tinies to be seen around. There had been few enough of them already as she had walked towards the Windsor and apparently they had used the time she had been messing with the old building to get away too. Laura did not have a lesson outline in mind yet, so she did not know how many tinies she might use. Her approach here was simple enough, though: get as many as you can first and use the ones you need later.
 
She felt a little frustrated about the lack of raw material for her learning experience. Her new status did not play well with not being able to do as she pleased. Then, she slapped herself in the butt when she realized how stupid she had been. There were no people to be seen on the streets, but she was surrounded by buildings and they were surely teeming with them. And if her recent lesson had proven her anything was that she was exceedingly good at ripping buildings open.
 
She mentally chose a large office building on the other side of the large square where the Windsor had been and decided that it would supply her the tinies she needed. She was about to walk to it when she looked at the pretty fucked up Windsor building right in front of her and realized that it would be pretty unnatural to leave it standing after all.
 
After her tests with it she knew that the possibilities to demolish the building were almost endless. She could kick it to the ground, punch it to the ground, butt-bump it to the ground and even tit-fight it to the ground, although this last possibility seemed the less convenient, given the relative height of the building.
 
Seeing as the Windsor stood right in her path to the office building she was heading next, she had another idea. She took a step to the front and her foot easily broke through the façade. Then, she took another step and her entire left leg plowed into the building. Another step and her right leg was in too. She took yet one more step, more of the Windsor breaking as she did.
 
Her path would make her wade the longer axis of the building. She could not see what was happening below her belly button, but every time she moved one of her shapely legs she felt an awful lot of things breaking. In the end, her advance was not much harder than advancing on muddy waters, she thought, yet another proof of the fragility of the world around her.
 
Of course, she did not reach the opposite side of the building. It collapsed much earlier than that. Laura just giggled as it did, and dusting herself off, she completed her walk, kicking the last standing chunk of the building away with a lazy movement of her left leg.
 
She had enjoyed her architecture lesson. She was eager for more, and she knew she had much more to learn. The possibilities of her new self were so vast that she would probably be able spend the whole day “studying” and not learn them all. She doubted she would find many more abandoned buildings though, so future lessons might prove a little more challenging, she thought.
 
“I’ll figure something out” she thought confidently as she headed towards her new destination.
 
The building she had chosen was shorter and less interesting than the Windsor. Her pussy loomed just above its roof and its architecture was much less elaborate. In the end, it was a vast flat building with a glass façade. It had plenty of the people she was seeking, though, judging by the dozens of shadows Laura’s huge hazel eyes spotted behind the windows when she sat on her haunches to have a better view.
 
She smiled at them. She doubted they were aware of the plans she had for them. She was eager to get her hands, or her fingers so to speak, on them, but she had learned from her recent experience at the Windsor.
 
Suddenly frowning, she moved her head towards the building as she let out a loud:
 
“Boo”
 
It was not even a passable attempt at scaring someone. Thankfully for Laura, her size was scary enough, so she got the results she was seeking. Those that had not yet been trying to run as deep into the building as possible and that had been glued to the windows, staring at her imposing figure, changed their mind and joined their colleagues, giving Laura the room she needed to do what she wanted to do next.
 
She just turned her hand backwards and brushed the entire façade of the building with her fingernails. In a wide motion from left to right, Laura had effectively peeled the façade of the upper part of the building and exposed what seemed to be 7 or 8 floors to the outside.
 
Stooping a little more and peeking, she saw dozens of terrified tiny people that did not know too well how to react to the sudden scenario change. She smiled at them and said:
 
“Hi there, tinies. Wanna join me for some fun?”
 
Of course, she was not going to wait for an answer. She was just going to test her theory. Next to a fault, Emerald was in the area of the country most likely to suffer earthquakes. Laura’s bets were on that. She had seen documentaries on TV where tall buildings could be seen waving like trees in the middle of very intense quakes, only to remain standing after everything had passed. Apparently, they were built with that objective in mind. The building in front of her seemed to be new enough to incorporate the most modern techniques to that respect. This was Laura’s gamble.
 
So, dropping to her knees and moving to the side of the building, she extended her left hand right below the opening she had just ripped in the building’s main face and placed her right hand on the building’s back. Taking great care to push gently and not to break, Laura started tilting the building towards her waiting hand.
 
Sure, there were some cracks in the spots were her fingers exercised the pressure, but Laura was quite impressed with the finesse she had managed to achieve when she had pushed the entire building to a very noticeable angle.
 
She was happy when the first scattered tinies and some of their office furniture dropped into her waiting palm. Still, they were scarce enough. She would need to “help” more people out. Letting the building move back a little to its original position, she pushed again, emptying a few more people on her palm. Then, she started rhythmically shaking the building, sending more and more people to the destination she had intended for them.
 
For those inside the building it felt as if a never-ending earthquake was throwing them around. Some had managed to take hold of columns or fixed furniture to prevent being sent out of the building at first. Most of them were eventually beaten as their stamina ran out way sooner than the goddess could even feel bored, much less tired, of her little building emptying exercise.
 
To Laura, the experience was anything but boring, actually. Being able to manipulate a building like that, treating it as nothing more than a dollhouse, was exhilarating. And it was very effective as well. The number of people on her palm was becoming pretty decent. All she had to regret were a few tinies dropping beyond the edges of her palm or slipping through her fingers when she was not careful enough to bring them together, but their numbers were small enough that Laura accepted them as unavoidable collateral victims.
 
There were about fifty people in her palm by the time she decided she had enough. She knew she could have fitted plenty more, but they should suffice.
 
Standing up and leaving the rest of the occupants of the building alone, Laura brought her hand in front of her eyes and smiled at the pretty shaken office workers and also at some of their furniture.
 
“I guess this was kind of rough for you” Laura acknowledged to the tiny people. “Sorry, could not be avoided” she said, not feeling sorry at all. “I did not have time for more delicate methods” she added, as if she had had a very important appointment in a matter of minutes.
 
“I don’t want to hurt you” she assured them. “I just need you to help me learn a little more about you and, more importantly, a little more about me. It will be fun” she finished, of course, knowing that the fun would most likely be entirely hers.
 
“Let’s go find a quieter spot” she finally said to the palm-crowd, who was beginning to recover from the experience of being shaken out of a building and were beginning to scream.
 
Laura ignored them as she kept her hand flat in front of her chest and walked back to the wide square where the Windsor had once stood. She guessed it would be good to have some room to move freely without danger of knocking another building down.
 
Observing her own footprints as she walked back, she had an idea. She crouched near one of them and then emptied the contents of her palm on its bottom, taking as much care as she could. Kneeling next to the spot, she brought her face over the tiny people and expanded on her intentions.
 
“I’m learning about my size, which means learning about yours as well. I want to get a better feel for it before I keep on moving. You are my test subjects”
 
At the bottom of her footprint, no one seemed to be very reassured by her words. She did not care. She observed them with curiosity, seeing how ridiculously small they were even compared to the depressions her feet left in the ground when she merely walked.
 
“First test” she said. “ You are in one of my footprints. Anyone who manages to get out of it by himself in less than a minute, is free to go”
 
The majority of the tinies started towards her footprint’s walls right away. Strangely enough, a few remained more or less in the same area she had left them. Most were sitting or lying. She realized that they were injured, probably with broken limbs. She might not have been careful enough when dropping them down, in the end, she thought. Or no amount of care she could take would ever be completely enough, her mind added.
 
Forgetting about them, she focused on the ones that were actually trying to get out. They were not being very successful. The walls of her imprint seemed to be steeper than she had thought. She let out a few giggles as she saw some of the ones that had managed to climb the highest fall and roll down again. After some more time, it seemed obvious that no one would be getting out in anything remotely close to a minute. A few might succeed if she granted them enough time, but she was already eager to test a few more things.
 
In a cheerful tone, she addressed them again:
 
“Guys, don’t take this wrong, but you are even punier than I thought”
 
She had mentally isolated one of the best climbers. Reaching out, she pinched him between the fingertips of her pointer and thumb. She knew already that she was able to pick people up without crushing them right away, but after seeing the effects of her body on buildings, she was especially mindful with the pressure she was applying.
 
Bringing him in front of her excited eyes, she addressed him.
 
“You did well enough. Answer to my questions and I’ll let you go”
 
She did not wait for him to acknowledge her offer. She just asked:
 
“The wall you were trying to climb… how tall it was?” she asked
 
The man hesitated for a few seconds. He finally said:
 
“Fifteen… or twenty feet tall”
 
“Impressive” she thought. She had already seen that it had to be considerably tall for the tiny people, but it was hard for her to put herself in their frame of reference. Hearing the number and remembering about her not so distant past as a tiny person she realized that her footprint walls were taller than a regular prison fence. “And I’m just walking” her mind added.
 
Smiling at him, she said:
 
“This is all I needed to know. You are free to go”
 
And then she extended her arm and set him in the ground as far away from her as she could.
 
Forgetting about him, she reached back into her footprint and grabbed another subject, this time a woman in a formal dress.
 
She did not address her. She just needed her size this time. Extending the fingers of her free hand she placed the woman on top of the neatly manicured fingernail of her index finger. She marveled when she saw that there was room to spare. She crossed no word with the woman as she set her in the same general area as the previous man and reached for yet another person to unwillingly cooperate in her simple experiments.
 
This time, she set the man in the ground and then extended two of her fingers right next to him, as if she were walking them. Bringing her head closer to the ground, she chuckled and said:
 
“Even my fingers look gigantic compared to you”
 
The man took a step backwards. To tease him, Laura poked him gently with a finger, sending him flying a few feet backwards. The man needed some time to stand up.
 
“Oops, sorry” she said. “I guess that this teaches me a little more about how weak you really are”
 
The man was not happy at all, but she did not care as she caught him between her two fingers, as if they were chopsticks, and set him in her usual “releasing spot”.
 
She was at it for a while, comparing people to her toes, her belly button, her nipples again,…
 
She set them in the center of her palm and asked them to cover the distance to the edges, lied down and made two of them race over her washboard flat stomach, promising to release the first one to cross the line between her two turgid breasts and then repeated the operation over her smooth thigh.
 
The conclusions were always the same: the new proportions of her body were so vast that to mere humans they could only be described in cityscape or landscape terms. By the end of the exercise she was also happy that she had managed to manipulate twenty or so humans individually or in small groups without any serious injury. She had incalculable power, but also the greatest of controls.
 
She was done with her first lesson in dealing with tinies. Funny as it had been, she was eager to get deeper into the city and on having some of the tasks she had set for herself accomplished.
 
A final look at the thirty or so people still trapped on her footprint, she felt sorry for them. There was no way they would be able to get out of their earthy prison until emergency services got here. And with her roaming around the city, she was pretty sure that emergency services would be quite busy the rest of the day.
 
One thing she knew for sure: she was not going to pick them up in small groups. Just thinking about the possibility tired her. She did not need to do that, though. Taking the end of the footprint that had been caused by her toes, all Laura had to do was to use a fraction of the strength of her fingers to dig a ramp that would let the people grouped in the area where the ball of her foot had set on the ground exit her imprint safely.
 
Happy about her show of gentleness, she stood up and left. She was heading to the only logical place a woman her size could go: Downtown.
 
 
 
 
 
“She’s more creative than I thought” Quo said sounding happy.
 
“She killed some people just to show off. That’s close enough to killing for fun” Laya said.
 
“Showing off had a purpose” Quo said. Looking at Laya’s questioning eyes, he went on: “She was getting introduced to the city and having millions of people realize about her power had an easy to assess return”
 
“So, she did it out entirely of practical reasons” Laya said, her voice suggesting that she actually did not believe that.
 
“Of course not. In human terms she is much closer to puberty than to becoming infertile. Combine that with an ego the size of the entire planet and you will have the other half of the explanation” Quo said. “The truly interesting part about these last minutes was her creativity when dealing with the people. Our subject may be even more promising than we thought”
 
Laya signaled to the hologram and changed the perspective. She pointed and said:
 
“She’s getting closer to a packed crowd”
 
“It had to happen, sooner or later” Quo said.
 
“What will she do?” Laya asked.
 
“What would you do?” Quo replied with a question.
 
“This time it would not be just a few people” Laya said.
 
“She is a smart woman. How long do you think it will take her to realize that if she wants to move around that’s a price she will need to pay?” Quo asked.

 

End Notes:

 

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

You can find more about The Plan (including some illustrations) and my work at https://papayoya.deviantart.com

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7142