She Always Had That Power by Archangel
Summary:

Claudia can do anything she wants to with Carl.

 


Categories: Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4400 Read: 18764 Published: January 03 2018 Updated: January 12 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Archangel

2. Chapter 2 by Archangel

3. Chapter 3 by Archangel

Chapter 1 by Archangel

  Claudia poured the cream into her coffee.  She always took it lights and sweet, and wanted to try out a new creamer she found:  Thin Mint flavoured.  She loved Thin Mints…and she secretly hoped that it didn’t make her coffee *too* sweet.

  She took a sip.  “Oh that’s nice” she almost said, aloud.  Happy with her choice, she smiles.  This is a good Saturday.

  She shivered.  It was a full-body shiver, and she almost dropped the mug she was holding, having gone weak in the knees.  She placed her hand into her robe and touched her vagina lightly.  “Don’t be naughty” she did say aloud.

  Grinning, she walked into the bedroom.  She took another sip from her cup, and set it down on the low end table.

  She had been naked under that robe.  Claudia then proceeded to pile up the pillows up against the headboard.  She took off the bathrobe she was wearing, setting it aside on a chair.  Then, crawling onto the bed, she sat high up against the pillows. 

  Pulling her feet toward her, heels as close as possible and knees pointing straight up toward the ceiling, she grinned once more.  With one hand she spread the lips of her vagina, and with her eyes closed used the other reached her fingers inside. 

  Deftly, she removed a tiny man from inside her.

 

  The first thing Carl did when he came out from Claudia was take a deep breath. 

  He had found that he did have the ability to breathe while pleasuring Claudia from the inside…but the fresh air didn’t replenish itself as quickly.  It became warm and thick…and took some effort after a while.  But on the whole, still breathable.

 

  Claudia let a small laugh escape her upon seeing Carl on the bed.  He was covered with her slickness and she saw his lungs fill and descend with each breathe of air he took. 

  “Oh, you know it’s not that bad.” She said.

  Sitting up, Carl gave her a laugh back.  “I know.  But it changes as you are walking around.  Things become more confined, so I have to struggle a little.  Not that I’m complaining, mind you, but can a guy have a minute?”

  “Oh, *I* know it’s confining.  That’s why I do it to you.  But Thank You.”

  “And…” she exclaimed “you almost made me drop my favourite mug!”

  Carl looked over at the end table, and spied the coffee cup.  Raising an eyebrow, he looked back up at Claudia, her face framed neatly between those gargantuan legs rising above him.  “I see you only made *one* cup.”

  “You can share mine, little man.   But let me clean you off first” and she reached down cupping Carl into her hands.

  He was only the size of one of her fingers, but she used both hands to carry him to the bathroom, anyway.  To Carl it was as if he were surrounded by a crowd of people, the way ten fingers rose up above him while being seated on the warm palms.  If he were claustrophobic, this would have been unsettling to him.  However, if he had been claustrophobic, he wouldn’t have burrowed himself deep within her and pleased her with his whole body.

  At the sink, Claudia placed him on a towel that was already laid out next to the rim, and started the faucet.  She wanted the water to be warm enough for his bath.  After being inside her for as long as he was, she didn’t want the water to shock his senses with the temperature change.  He’d probably have a heart attack!

  When it was nice enough, she grabbed the bar of soap and lathered her hands.

  Carl watched Claudia lather up her huge hands in front of him in fascination.  How something so large could move with such grace was incredible!  As the soap bubbled up, she cupped on palm over the back of the other hand, and vice versa over and over… so fast, and so slippery.  He could be hypnotized right there just by watching.  It was fluid, and her hands danced around the bar of soap.

  Once the lather was good and thick, Claudia reached over and picked Carl up with one slippery hand.  His body slid from her grasp, and she caught him with her other just as quickly.  “Whoops!” Claudia remarked, and got a firmer grasp on Carl’s small form.  She began rubbing soap all over him.  Rubbing her thumb on his chest, she circled his skin gently in outward circles.  “Sand the Floor” she found himself thinking as she concentrated on her ministrations.

  His chest being done, Claudia continued with the rest of his bath.  She then proceeds down to Carl’s legs…making sure to slide against his penis on the way down.  Carl let out a moan, and began to stiffen.

  “Oh, that’s coming lover.  Just you wait” she thought, but said nothing.  Better to keep him hoping this whole time.

  Using her fingers, she slowly stroked first his right leg and then his left, before turning him over onto his front.  Intentionally, she made sure Carl’s penis was trapped between two of her own fingers as she gave him a giantess-massage with her soapy fingers.

 

  Carl felt his dick driven between those moist fingers and thought he’d died and gone to sex-heaven.  As Claudia rubbed his back, the pressure would push him further between those fingers, and then lighten up and then push, and let up again, causing his penis to probe between the skin of her above the web of her fingers.  She was essentially fucking her finger-cleavage with his body on her own just for his gratification.

 

  Claudia knew Carl was enjoying this very much, so she decided to make it a little better for him.  With a thought, she willed Carl’s penis to grow longer and thicker.

 

Carl felt this immediately.  Whenever she used her ability on him, something in the pit of his stomach began to flutter, and he awaited to see what was in store for him next.   Then he felt its effects.

  The pleasure in his penis began to build.  It was like he was plunging into those fingers deeper and deeper.  His dick probed further into that space.  More and more of her slick skin was rubbing more and more of his cock.  So much so, that he felt the head of his penis eventually come out the other side.  And as the ridges of his head rubbed past the outer edge of her fingers, a wave of pleasure ran through him.

 

  Claudia saw this.  She felt his body warm up even further in her hands, and grinned.  She’s glad he’s enjoying this.  She did enjoy the depths of pleasure she can bring Carl to.  He had been so nice to her since they met, that giving him moments like this actually made her heart swell for him more.

  Claudia turned him over in her hands again.  She wanted to watch his expressions change for what she had planned to do next.  Laying there with his back on her palm, she proceeded to take his member between her fingertips like she was holding the butt-end of a cigarette near her leg, after taking a long drag from her lips.

  Then she proceeded to tap her fingers.  The movement wasn’t much to her:  she was softly tapping on his pelvis while the head of his penis would protrude and then be re-engulfed by the flesh between her first and second knuckles.

  But for Carl, it was completely different.  To him, this felt like his cock was between two amazing breasts instead of fingers.  It was just flesh…soft, warm, slippery flesh.  When his penis’ head would come out of the cleavage into the cooler air on the other side, he was going wilder.  Earlier, his body being pushed between her fingers had been more incidental of an experience; but these ministrations were deliberate.

  A minute later (which to Carl felt like an hour) he passed the Point of No Return and shot his semen out into that cooler air on a well-timed downward tap.

  Claudia saw his spasming, and then noticed a white arc leave his penis.  It landed on the back of the wrist of the hand that was tapping.

  “Nice shot” she said out loud, congratulating him.

  Carl heard this, but couldn’t respond as Claudia had kept going with her treatment of his penis.  A few more offerings into her hand, and he was spent… but he was completely sensitive.   And she wasn’t stopping!  Carl tried to push her fingers off his body, but his diminutive weak form couldn’t forego anything she was doing.

  Claudia was continuing to torture him in this manner…knowing that even though he was trying to stop her, he was enjoying every second of this after-action.

 

Chapter 2 by Archangel
Author's Notes:

The fun continues, after Carl's bath...

  After finishing in the sink, Claudia enveloped Carl in the soft towel and brought him back to the bedroom.  Laying the cloth down on the bed, she opened it and saw his tiny form there, clean and contended.

  Giving a few seconds to herself, she then concentrated on growing Carl to a more reasonable height.

  Carl felt that flutter in his stomach and looked up from the cloth.  Seeing a naked Claudia in front of him was always a joy.  Seeing her standing there with that radiant skin like a giant statue was utterly breathtaking, and he never wanted to miss it.  How could he be so lucky?

  As he thought this, he felt the towel begin to slide around him.  He kept his eyes fixed on Claudia:  watching his body rise up to meet hers as he began to grow.

  Carl stood up, and walked towards the end of the bed where Claudia was standing.  Initially, he was standing level with that vagina that he was just inside of earlier.  Above him, her breasts stood out from her frame in majesty.  To accentuate this, Claudia stepped closer to the bed, so her upper thighs were against the bed and her breasts hid Carl from her sight.

  As the growth continued, he saw Claudia’s flat belly button descend below his gaze.  Moments passed and Carl reached up to touch those breasts that were coming nearer to his head.  One reach up, and he was able to touch her nipple.  A few second later, he was approaching her cleavage.

  When he was tall enough (“tall” he thought to himself… “yeah”), he did one of his favourite things:  he spread her breasts apart and put the top of his head between them.

  Claudia laughed when she saw this, and enjoyed the sight as well: her breast parting like curtains; the head coming between them, and then “snapping” back shut around him.  She timed his growth so he could enjoy these moments of playtime.  Her laughter gave Carl’s head a quick-fire shake between her boobs.  Something that he was probably looking forward to, anyway!

  Slowly, his head dove further between those enlarged breasts.  He kissed her sternum just before his nose began to be encompassed by those fleshy orbs on all sides.

  When he was able, Carl reached both arms over his head and encompassed a breast in each arm on each side of him.  He resembled a lumberjack carrying two logs…one on each arm:  only with naked breasts. 

  Not being able to help himself, he gave that valley a quick motorboat.

  Claudia laughed again.  “Stop that!” she teasingly ordered.  With a grin, Carl came out of that blissful position, and looked up at Claudia.

  Now their heads were close to each other, and his growing stopped.  Claudia bent her head slightly and kissed Carl fully and softly for many beats.  He lips were so much massive than his...the upper lip rested firmly underneath his nose, while her bottom lip rested against his chin.

  When they stopped, Carl looked around.  He was still standing on the bed, and had to look up slightly into Claudia’s gaze.  He gave a quizzical look at her.

  “I stopped you right there, because I didn’t want you drinking all my coffee” she said in response to that look, pointing to the cup on the end table.  “Besides…you’re not done with me yet.”

  Hearing this, Carl looked at the cup, then looked back at Claudia.  Hesitating only a moment, he hopped down onto the carpet, eagerly.  The first thing he noticed was that he was now eye-level to Claudia’s navel.  “Oh boy” he thought.

  Turning, he went to the end-table where the mug lay, reaching for it.  He wasn’t sure if drinking from such a larger container would be an ordeal, or just another fun experience. Luckily, the time spent in the bathroom enabled the cup to cool down some.  Otherwise, the whole mug would have been too hot for him to hold.  Being at this size, simply using the handle was certainly out of the question.

  Drinking from the mug was awkward.  He had visions in his head of his niece when she first used a sippy-cup…too big for her hands to deftly maneuver at first.   But he prevailed, and brought the serving-size bowl to his lips.  The drink was delicious.  “Was that girl scout cookies?” he thought.

  Carl put it down and then turned towards the bed.  Claudia had moved while he drank, and now lay on the bed.  She merely turned and lay back down on the bed by bending her knees.  Then had spread those legs with her feet still on the floor.  Carl hadn’t heard her movements.

  Carl saw the invitation and prepared to meet the challenge.  He walked over to where she lay; stepped up between those long legs (he could almost use her knees as arm-rests) and stared at the vagina that lay inviting before him.

  He reached out his hands and began to slowly caress the inner thighs.  Then he reached closer inwards toward the skin just outside her lips.  He was letting her know that he was slowly getting to the center, so she can enjoy the buildup.

  Carl saw blood begin to flow to the great folds of skin he saw before him.  In response, he reached out the tips of his fingers and traced the edges of the labia on both sides simultaneously from top to bottom, marveling that those lips were still longer than his own fingers.

  Claudia felt his tender fingers and let out a soft sigh.  Carl had a sensitive touch.  She thought he was teasing her at first, but then she became used to the feeling he was giving her and what it actually was:  deliberate attention.

  Carl noticed that the beautiful pussy before him was getting ripe for full ministrations.  The inner folds started to glisten with the beginnings of her moisture.  Leaning forward, he outstretched his diminutive tongue to lap at the clitoral hood.  With an increasing pressure, he began to lightly suck on the area.

  He noticed the effect this was having on Claudia, who, for her part, was struggling against squirming out from under his touch and the pleasure it was causing.  She also did her best to not close her legs upon this her little man, for fear she really could suffocate him this time.

  At this point, Carl prepared to give it his all.  He plunged his face into the cunt with gusto; licking, sucking and at times…humming.  Anything he could do to assist in pleasing the goddess before him.  He began to thrust his tongue into Claudia, searchingly circling and probing.  Eating her out for all his worth and abilities at his current size.

  Claudia was enjoying these ministrations thoroughly.  She could never get enough of having Carl’s face buried between her legs.  However…maybe she *could* make this even better…

  Thinking for a minute, she willed Carl’s tongue to be longer and thicker.  No sooner than she thought this, she began to feel it slide inside of her vagina just a little bit more.  The feeling of his tongue was as if he had been holding back before, and now decided to plunge all his length into her.

  “Bigger is better, after all” she said to herself, as wave after wave of building-orgasm overswept her.  Claudia grabbed handfuls of bedcovers in a vain attempt to scratch that itch inside of her that was building:  caught between that zone of wanting to ride the approach to her climax and wanting to come.

  In her euphoria, she wanted more of Carl.  Another thought later, she mused “bring the mountain to Muhammed.”  And slowly her frame dwindled.

 

  Carl had felt that familiar flutter in his stomach again, and wasn’t sure what Claudia had in mind next, but as always, he was game.  He continued his rampant licking in order to give his mistress everything at that moment.  Then he found that his tongue began to go further into her quivering sex.  Deeper and deeper, he tongue-fucked Claudia’s slit, knowing of what she did to him, and therefore, why she did it.

  A few minutes later, he thought she wasn’t done yet:  his tongue began to fill the vagina more and more.  Eventually, he could feel the sides of her inner vagina pressing against both sides of his tongue.  And eventually it actually began to feel tight inside of her.

  For a second, Carl thought it odd he didn’t feel that flutter during this last adjustment.  But with a renewed energy, Carl began to suck and probe much faster and harder.  Each movement causing Claudia to thrash and gyrate up against his face.

  As her approaching orgasm intensified, Claudia just wanted that tongue to fill her up as much as was possible.  It was such a different feeling having Carl’s tongue in her than a penis.  A penis was hard and rigid.  It penetrated in a way a deep fucking needed.  But a tongue… that was soft and strong.  It caressed her insides in a more stroking manner.  And that is what she needed right then.

  A scream of pleasure erupted from her just then.  Her pussy clamped tight against Carl’s tongue to such an extent, that when he began to pull away Claudia actually *moved* with him!

  Carl opened his eyes at that moment, puzzled.  What he saw then finally made sense to what he was feeling:  Claudia had shrunk herself down...and not just by a little, either.  Remembering that he himself was merely half his height, she may have been even half more that.  Carl was so entraunched in his duties he hasn’t even noticed the changes Claudia was making to herself.  “Yeah, that’s why I didn’t feel it when she used her power” he thought, “she didn’t affect me!”

  Slowly as the climax ebbed, her vaginal grip on that tongue released, and she felt that glorious tongue of Carl’s retreat from her.  With an afterthought, she returned it to normal.  Its job was done, after all.

  Then, with a glowing smile, she opened her eyes and met a face that seemed too large for her to be looking at.  Glancing around, and then back at Carl, she realized what she had done in the heat of the moment.

  “I guess I overdid it” she said.

  “Not at all” Carl replied.

  Then Carl crawled onto the bed and curled up behind her, enveloping her smaller body in his warm spoon.

 

Chapter 3 by Archangel
Author's Notes:

How tall can she get?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

  “I didn’t know you could do that” Carl mentioned.

  “Do what?”

  “I didn’t know you could use your ability on yourself.”

  “Really?” Claudia replied, quizzically.  “Why wouldn’t you?”

  “Well, all these months since we’ve been together; and after you showed me of your ability…showed your ability *on me*…you’ve only ever changed me.  You hadn’t altered yourself before.”

  “Really?  No…I’m sure I have.  God, I used to all the time.  In fact, it usually happens without me realizing.  But you seem to be having so much fun with what I do to you, I guess I just kept changing your environment for you over and over.  And your responses about exploring your new environments have been so adorable, I unconsciously must not have thought about myself.”

  “Yeah” Carl responded, as he remembered some of the situations he has seen:  lost in her hair…spelunking in her mouth…even when he became giant and she slept on his scrotum.  “It was an interesting change seeing you like that.  Now I truly have no idea what to expect with you!”

  Claudia smiled contently again.  “Well, now that you know better…what would you like to see?”

  Carl’s jaw dropped.  “I….I…” he stammered.  “I don’t know.”

  “Come on: come up with something.  I won’t be offended.  I’m sure if you wanted my boobs to be as big as this bed, it’s not about my boobs not being good enough.

  “You can do that?”

  Claudia let out another deep laugh.  “Want to find out?”

  “Well…yeah, I guess.  I don’t know.   So…” he hesitated, “how tall can you grow?”

  Claudia took a moment to think.  “I’ve never tried to find out.  I’ve always just kept myself in the ‘normal range’.  This world is mainly built for people from five to six feet tall.  Anything more or less, and you’re outside the range of usual things fitting:  clothes…car seats, hell even doorknobs and doorframes.  But once I did grow to 6’10” for a night.”

  “6’10” “ Carl imagined.  “That must be amazing.

  “Yeah, it was fun…for a time.”

  “Why the change?” Carl asked.  “What was going on?”

  “I met someone online for a date.  We never chatted about height, and were meeting someplace public for our first date.  I saw him standing near the meeting site and I was shocked, and he looked just so huge!  I had never before gone out with someone who was *that* tall.  He was 6’8”.  So I decided to duck into a coffee shop and raise myself up to his height…well at first.  But then I added a couple inches, to see if he would try to be macho about it.  The clothes I was wearing were fashionably baggy, and had lycra in the fabric.  So luckily I didn’t have to buy anything new.  And I was sure I was going to be stretching the limit of what they could hold in, to begin with.”

  “I tried to be discreet about it in the coffee shop across the courtyard from where we were going to meet.  I knew if I had to grow so much, I needed to do it slowly and in stages.  At first, I dropped my keys and pretended to pick them up.  I added 5 inches doing so, hoping the bending over and the movement would hide what my original height had been and no one would notice when I stood up again.  That was pretty trippy.  Imagine bending over to pick something up, and as you were reaching down your legs pushed you further away from the floor at the same time.  I felt like I was bending over forever!  After I stood up, I saw I was making progress.  But I had to try something new.  So I got the idea to fake a sneezing fit.  Each ‘sneeze’ allowed me to add an inch to my height because my body was contracting and bouncing with each ‘sneeze’.  I felt so clever doing this in public. 

  “Trying to maintain discretion, I sat down at an aluminum table and chair that was open, and began to add a few more inches further as I was fidgeting to get comfortable.  That took some skill to do, because I would sit partially down…and then bounce like I was nudging the chair closer to the table, and add an inch while doing so.  I also put my purse on the ground, and add an inch before leaning back up again.  Then I looked around, and no one seemed to be paying attention in my direction.  I thought it was safe to continue.  So in one effort I finished off the last five or six inches to get to the 6’8” I was aiming for.”

  “And I thought I had pulled it off, too.  But I knew I had to leave that coffee shop.  I’m sure no one saw a 6’8” woman walk in.  But they definitely were going to notice one walking out!.  But then I looked around once more.  In the corner I locked eyes on a guy I hadn’t noticed when I first sat down.  He was staring at me.  With that look I know there was no way he missed that last six inch growth I gave myself.  I thought ‘shit!’…and now had to think of something fast.”

  “I gave him a wink, and then stood up.  His eyes opened so wide I almost screamed with laughter.  I knew I had to do this cool, if I was going to pull it off.  I began to leave, and deliberately walked near his table, before turning in the direction of the exit.  As I was passing, I paused, and then gave him my full attention.  I gave him another wink with the same eye, and then added those last two inches right in front of him, practically daring him to comment.  That look…oh my god, it was priceless.  But his courage had completely left him.  I then turned and walked to the doors.”

  “In a reflection on the wall, I saw him get up from his booth and run frantically to the bathroom.  I always wondered if he just lost it in his pants before he found a private stall, or was able to get his pants off first.” She finished.

    “I wonder if I would have been able to last that long, myself seeing you change in public like that!” Carl responded, excitedly.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7141