Short Stories & Tall Tales by giantess_lover45
Summary:

A collection of short stories ranging from all size genres. Some focused on giantess destruction, some sexy shrunken scenarios, some are pure comedy. 

I've also added a fun digital render to each story to get a nice visual representation of how I envisioned the characters (mainly the girls) look like. 

 

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading. 

 

 

sclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Lesbians, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 14085 Read: 46855 Published: January 01 2018 Updated: May 30 2018

1. The Blind Date by giantess_lover45

2. The Goddess by giantess_lover45

3. Date Night by giantess_lover45

4. World War: G by giantess_lover45

5. Giantess for Hire by giantess_lover45

6. Rude Awakening by giantess_lover45

The Blind Date by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

Aiden is quite used to blind dates: You meet over text, have dinner, and if you're lucky, they'll take you back to their home for some "coffee". Things get a little different when your blind date is almost 11 feet tall. 

 

The Blind Date

 

I’ve been on a decent amount of blind dates in my life, but this had to be the the weirdest one I’ve ever experienced. Most blind dates have two outcomes: you either never meet again and delete numbers the second the dates over, or you take them to your home and you bone. I’ve been trying for a long time to find “the one”, but I have been slowly realizing that these people just use these blind dates as easy one-night-stands. But this girl, my god man, this girl. She was something else. You don’t understand how many times I had to pinch myself to check if I wasn’t dreaming. The day started like this.

 

It was a normal day; I just went to work, got home, made dinner and sat down and went on my computer. Between video ads I would browse the dating app for potential dates. I kept liking any girls that I thought looked cute and set my phone down. 2 hours past and my phone started buzzing: Liz Maxwell liked your picture too! Click to chat.

 

Hmm, that was faster than normal I thought. Usually I don’t get a match for half a day most of the time. I paused my video (totally wasn’t porn) and clicked to chat. I clicked her profile first to check her out. Liz had a very nice candid photo of just her face, smiling. Normally these girls post their whole body to flaunt but honestly, I didn’t mind because goddamn she was beautiful. I scrolled down to check her bio:

 

Name: Elizabeth “Liz” Maxwell

Age: 27

Occupation: Human Resource Officer

Height: Very Tall

 

I stopped reading at that point. Very tall? That struck me with a red flag. 10 times out of 10 girls post their actual height; hell even I do so I don’t have to waste my time. I read over the same 2 words for about 5 minutes trying to think why she was adamant on hiding her height before forgetting about it and finally messaging her. Ah how tall could she possibly be? I’d say 6 feet maximum.

 

Boy I was so wrong about that.

 

I really enjoyed the conversation with her. We quickly found many things in common and set up a dinner date in 2 minutes. She seemed really hasty about it too because she couldn’t stop begging for us to meet today. I finally agreed before hopping into the shower, brushing my teeth, getting changed and darting out my apartment door down the street to our dinner date. I quickly checked back my messages. Okay so she said she’d be in a regular top and short shorts with some runners. I looked around the room for Liz. I scanned left and right and to no avail I had a girl beckon me over. That’s when I looked towards the center of the room.

 

Oh. My. God. I am not EVEN kidding you when I say this girl was massive. When I looked, all I could see was her chest.

 

“Aiden? Is that you?” The gigantic woman said. Oh good god. That’s Elizabeth? Now, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind at all having a date with a taller woman; I’m not exactly a tall person though (five foot eight inches to be exact), but this woman was something else. Liz stood up from her chair and casually walked towards me for a hug. When she was finally close to me, her body towered over mine. I was pretty sure she was twice my height. I was too stunned to look for a moment and all I could see was her waist. I finally mustered the courage to look up and confirmed it was her; Liz’s face was still beautiful as ever. She did a half crouch to give me a hug. Her arms easily wrapped around my body. Her embrace was quite strong but I didn’t mind; my face was meant with her huge, soft boobs. A sigh of relief escaped my body; you gotta make the best out of these situations.

 

I won’t lie to you, I had a blast with this girl. We chatted for more than an hour about random things, things that I know don’t interest you (I know exactly what you’re here for, don’t worry). I kept looking around casually to the crowd and these guys literally paid her no mind as if being a literal giant was normal. I finally got a little awkward always having to crane my neck up so high and asked:

 

“So…..” I cleared my throat and coughed. “How, uh……. How tall are you?” I asked. I could see the small hint of sadness come out from her face. Oh Aiden, you idiot! You know you’re not the first person to ask such a sensitive question. “You know what? I’m sorry, that was rude of me” I said, “you don’t have to answer that”

 

“Oh don’t worry, I don’t mind at all. It’s not often you come across a girl as-” She doesn’t finish her sentence at first, beckoning to how gargantuan her body is. “Tall as me” She finally said. Yeah no shit. I kept that comment to myself. “I’m ten feet, five and a half inches tall” She finally said.

 

“And a half?” I asked back.

 

“Can’t ever forget the half” She said. I laughed.

 

We neared the end of our date and I was outside the restaurant. “Aiden, I just want to thank you for this date. It really means a lot. You don’t even know how many guys have set up a date with me, only to run out the door the moment they see how tall I am. Thank you for giving me a chance.”

“Anytime, Liz. You’re a wonderful woman. Those guys are idiots to tuck tail and run from such a beautiful face.” I cringed after. I can’t believe I said that. We exchanged one last hug and I began to walk back to my apartment; I know she isn’t really interested in me, so I won’t bother.

 

“Wait!” Her voice cried out behind my back. I froze up in place. I turned around to her massive body towering before me, again.

 

“I know it’s kind of sudden, but would you like to come over to my place for some coffee? I feel like there’s so much more we can talk about; one dinner date isn’t enough time.”

 

Oh god. I’m about to bone a ten foot tall girl.

 

Her apartment was the same distance away from the restaurant as mine would; it was just on the other side of the block. I sat down on her chair in the kitchen and we chatted while she prepared the coffee. She finally finished brewing the coffee and placed one cup beside me, before sitting right next to me again, dwarfing me. We talked for probably another 3 hours, both our coffees untouched and cold. I was still too nervous to engage anything sexual, so I told her that it was getting late and that I should go. She gave me a look of sadness, in which I gave a small smile to, before spinning around the seat towards the door. That’s when Liz grabbed my shoulder, twirled me around and planted her huge, thick lips against mine. Her face was hot and her eyes were shut tight. One hand slowly made its way to my back while the other slowly played with my hair. I didn’t want to make it awkward for the girl, so I returned back the caressing. She released her lips from mine for a moment to breathe, before jumping back in. Every second that passed, she slowly got a bit more dominant and into the moment. The passionate kissing lasted about two minutes more before Liz released from exhaustion. Her small panting was pleasant to listen to.

 

“Come join me upstairs” She said. God I forgot how sexy her voice sounded. I watched as Elizabeth slowly undressed herself, sexily taking off her shirt and throwing it aside (she wasn’t wearing a bra), before unbuckling her short shorts and turning around as she took them off, bending her beautiful ass right in front of me, exposing me to her cute pink panties. She turned around, licked her lips and smiled before pointing a finger at me and beckoning me to come closer. It took me a while to muster up courage to get up. My entire body felt heavy. Every movement felt foreign to me as I slowly crept towards her. As I got close enough, she grabbed me by the wrist and guided me to her bedroom, or so I think? Funny (or ironically) enough, her bed was normal sized. In fact, everything about her home as normal sized. Liz guided me to her bed and playfully threw me on it. I was attempting to sit up straight but she got on the bed and crawled on top of my body, her pelvis stuck against mine like glue and her torso almost leaned against mine. She grabbed both my arms and pushed them to either side of my body and took control. I could tell she was a bit nervous because she went back straight to kissing, but she was definitely more dominant this time. I was caught between feeling bad for the girl and enjoying the moment; a girl this big probably intimidates the average guy on a date, but I also really want to take control and have some fun, but I ultimately didn’t. It felt nice to not have to do anything and still receive maximum pleasure.

 

Liz finally stopped giving me passionate french kisses. She leaned up from her initial position and towered over me, playfully caressing her breasts.

“Let’s have some real fun now.” She said, giving off a sexy laugh. Liz kissed me on the lips again, but the second one was at my neck, and then my chest, and then my stomach and finally right at my waist. She peered down at my jeans. Removing her hands from mine, Liz grabbed at the jeans, easily unbuckling it and pulling my pants down. She rubbed my dick while I still had my underwear on, kissing around it. Finally, Liz slowly pulled my pants off to reveal my (probably to her) flaccid dick. Now, I wasn’t exactly blessed with great genes. My dick was quick average, sadly (just under 6 inches fully erect), so it was probably even more disappointing to a nearly eleven foot tall woman. Boy I was wrong. Liz happily put her enormous head between my legs and gave my dick one, good lick from base to tip. Her tongue was massive and nearly swallowed my cock whole. Something about a girl twice your size giving you a blowjob is such a massive fucking turn-on man. I laid there, legs spread open as Liz gave me sensual licks and kisses, trying to harden me up. What really did the job was when she finally started licking and sucking on my balls. Fuck that part was so good. She had me stand up on the edge of the bed as as got on her knees and pushed her head right under my genitals, watching me intently as she licked every surface area of my sack. My balls were drenched and dripping saliva by time she was done. It told her to let me return the favor and her eyes widened with glee. I watched as I laid back on the bed, legs spread open as Liz turned around and climbed on top of me. She angled her pussy right over my face and lowered it as she stretched her left leg over my body. Soon enough, I was met with a larger than normal pussy resting right above my face. I was nervous at first, but when I finally mustered the courage to give a lick, Liz moaned hard.

 

“Oh fuck, don’t stop.” Liz said just after one lick. I could feel her pushing her pussy slightly more into my face. I had to crane my neck up and down constantly to lick her entire pussy, but man it felt so good. She was already drenched from excitement. My face was covered from her wetness. I had both my hands on her ass, squeezing down. Liz’s ass was very soft and large (probably because she’s so damn big), so I enjoyed every moment of it. Her pussy was soft and inviting. Each lick was heaven to my tongue, the feeling mutual to Liz. Each lick was met with a sexy moan, slowly pushing her womanhood closer and closer to my face. We must of been at it for 5 minutes before it was finally time.

 

My dick finally got fully erect, and it didn’t take Liz long to notice. Liz smiled from ear to ear. The weight from her body forced some breath out of me, but you soon ignore that when you have a gargantuan woman straddled on top of you, ready to ride the life out of you.she playfully rubbed her wet pussy against my cock. The feeling was so amazing that I could probably cum from just that. Soon enough, Liz leaned back, lazily clasped my dick and angled it straight up, while slowly sitting down on it. The bed was quite narrow in size, so she was able to kneel down on either side of the bed and easily be able to ride me. After finally inserting my dick inside of her, Liz slowly began riding me. The feeling of her pussy was not like any other; I couldn’t help but moan each time she fully sat down on my dick. Liz watched me with such intensity that I was almost embarrassed to keep eye contact, but man, she is so damn beautiful. Her small lip bites, her slow pants, and god, that fucking smile indicating that she was having the time of her life was so goddamn sexy. Liz soon enough got comfortable and leaned forwards, her luscious, soft breasts all up in my face. My body was still frozen, afraid to move, so my hands laid completely still on her waist. Liz licked her lips and grabbed my arms with hers and threw them against her breasts. I finally mustered up the courage and began playing with her breasts. Each action only excited her more. My mind decided to take action because I somehow managed to bring her close and whisper in her ear. I couldn’t remember what I said, but I assumed I told her to go on all fours because after I finished whispering to her, I could remember her leaning back, giggling and sitting up from my dick and getting on all fours, perfectly arching her back and posing her ass up in the air. I had to remain on the bed just to be at proper level with her. I leaned forwards  directly behind her ass, rubbing her pussy with one hand and feeling her ass with the other. Liz just wiggled her ass in anticipation.

 

It didn’t take me long after to finally, but slowly, insert my rock hard dick into her pussy. The feeling of my dick sliding into her drenched womanhood felt too damn good. I slowly thrusted back and forth, my hands just barely able to grasp her butt. Again, Liz kept eye contact with me, panting slowly and smiling. It took me a while to get comfortable with her again but soon enough, I was thrusting quite fast, my balls slapping against her pussy. I grabbed her ass tighter and tighter by the minute, happily slapping it too. We must have been in that position for a solid 5 minutes before I finally got tired and slowed down considerably. Liz decided to take control and moved herself from all fours and laid on her back, rose her waist and spread her legs wide open. I happily crawled between them, placed one hand on her pelvis and slowly banged her. I finally felt comfortable with this woman because I caught myself watching her straight in her eyes with the same intensity she gave me minutes before.

 

My dick finally began to make a tingling feeling and I knew it was time.

 

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum.” I said. Liz quickly sprung up from her sitting position, grabbed me and placed me on the bed. I quickly stood up, stroking my dick as Liz crawled underneath me, her face rubbed against my balls. She slowly licking my balls, still watching me dead in my face as I pumped my cock, getting ready to cum. I finally began to open my mouth to moan and she knew exactly what was coming next. Soon enough, cum sprayed out with passion, splattering all across Liz’s face. My cum shot out in straight lines across her face. I came for a solid 3 seconds before exhaling and letting go of my cock. Liz still watched me while she playfully nuzzled my ball sack and licked up any remaining cum off my cock. We gave each other 15 minutes to freshen up ( I went first). I stayed by the door waiting for her to come back. Liz walked out from her room, wearing her sleeping clothes (a tiny pair of shorts and no top on). Liz towered over me as as she stood by me at the front door.

 

“I guess this is goodbye.” I said.

 

“Awwww, can’t you stay the night? I’m sure we can have some more fun, handsome.” Liz said, laying her hand on my shoulder.

 

“Sorry, but I really have to get home and finish up some things for work in the morning. But don’t worry, tonight was a blast and I definitely want to meet up again.” I said.

“Well you know your way. Don’t be a stranger.” Liz said, giggling.

 

“You gonna be taller the next time I see you?” I asked, jokingly.

 

“Maybe, who knows? You’ll just have to find out.”

 

“Sounds like a deal.”

 

“And maybe I’ll have a friend too.”

 

Oh fuck yes.

 

“I’m looking forward to that. Goodnight Elizabeth.”

 

“Goodnight handsome.” Liz said, before stealing a kiss on my lips before I left her apartment.

 

 

 

End Notes:

The Blind Date

The Goddess by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

It's best not to piss off a multi hundred foot tall goddess, especially when you've annoyed her before and she fancies women while you have the only daughter in the village. 

 

The Goddess



“You do realize this is the third time you’ve lied to me, old man.” Salice said with malice

 

“Salice, please I did not-” The old man tried to plea, but Salice cut him off.

 

“YOU WILL REFER TO ME AS YOUR GODDESS!” Salice screamed. Her current sized sent the tiny family reeling back.

 

“I’m sorry! My Goddess, I did not lie to you! I had no idea that our chickens had grown ill, otherwise I would not have offered them to you! Please, you must believe me!” The old man pleaded.

 

Salice remained silent for a few moments, before rising from her giant throne. The goddess slowly walked towards the small family, but to them it was tremors that shook the very Earth they stood on. Salice was now only a few feet away from the family, watching them with rage as they cowered away. Her feet alone made them look like ants. One more step and they would be red paste on the floor. Salice bent down and grabbed the old man by his shirt. His wife tried to protect him but the goddess simply flicked the woman, sending her flying away a few feet. The couple’s daughter watched in fear as Salice threw around her parents with ease. Salice held the old man close to her face, her mouth alone almost as big as him.

 

“I swear to you Kyle, if you ever try to trick me again I will personally come to your home and step on it, even if your wife and daughter are in it. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” She said. Kyle was too fear stricken to speak and instead merely shook his head, dangling nearly fifty feet from the ground. Salice sighed heavily and rolled her eyes, before dropping him just under 8 feet from the ground. The old man reeled back in pain but quickly suppressed it before Salice took notice.

 

“Now get out of my sight before you become a stain under my bare feet.” She said, still towering over the tiny family. The old man pathetically thanked the goddess while the wife did the same. They began walking towards the daughter to beckon her away, but Salice stopped them.


“Stop. You two can leave, but I want the girl.” Salice said.

 

“No! You can’t! She’s only 18!” Kyle said, which was his grave mistake. Salice rose her foot high above the three and nearly slammed it down upon them, just stopping nearly inches from their body.

 

“What. Did. You. Just. Say?” Salice asked. The old man just stammered before Salice got quickly annoyed.

 

“You do not tell me what I can and cannot have. I am your goddess. I have brought you pathetic tinies so much and this is how you repay me? Spoiled meat and insubordination? I will take what I want. I will kill what I want. I will have my way with whomever I choose to. This is your last chance Kyle. I will take your daughter or else none of you are leaving my chambers alive.” Salice said. She did not move her foot from their bodies, slowly bringing it down closer and closer to them until Kyle finally broke.

 

“Fine! Have her! Just don’t kill her, please! She’s done nothing wrong.” Kyle begged. Salice rose her foot and picked the girl up, slowly walking back to her throne.

 

“Who ever said anything about killing her? Now get out of my sight. I shall return her when I am done with her.” The goddess said. The mother and father watched for a few moments, pleading for their daughters safety before running away. Salice sat down on her throne and held the girl by her face, slowly analyzing her. The girl watched in terror as the goddess twirled her around, watching every part of her body, flipping up her skirt and pulling bits down.

 

“You know, it sucks you’re the only girl in your village. I don’t quite fancy men anymore. They’re just so boring.” Salice said, but was met with no reply back.

 

“You don’t talk much, do you?” Salice asked. The girl was shy and only stammered, not completing her sentences.

 

“Hmm. I guess not. Not an issue. I don’t need you to talk for your services.” Salice said. The goddess slowly began to lower the girl before finally placing her down on the throne. Salice then casually pulled aside the loin cloth by her waist, exposing her vagina. Salice lightly pushed the girl next to her vagina and waited. The girl stood completely still, eyes wide open as she was now standing next to a vagina bigger than her entire body.

 

“Something the matter, girl?” Salice asked.

 

“I assure you, it doesn't smell. I just freshened up today.”

 

“I-I-I-I” The girl stammered, frightened for her life.

“What is wrong? Speak, girl!” Salice demanded, slowly getting annoyed. The girl still began stuttering before Salice finally got annoyed and grabbed her, pulling her high above her face.

 

“Listen, girl. If you cannot provide the services I want from you, then you’re nothing more than a snack to me. And since you can’t do something as simple as pleasure your goddess, then I have no use for you.” Salice said and began to slowly lower the girl inside her giant mouth. The girl kicked and screamed before finally speaking a full sentence.

 

“I’m sorry! I don’t know how to! Please don’t eat me!” The girl screamed.

 

“Ugh.” Salice groaned before removing the girl from her mouth. “Spoken just like your father.”

 

“Fine. I will teach you.” Salice said.

 

“Thank you, my goddess. I will not disappoint you.” The girl said, her face red hot from embarrassment.

 

“You know I’ve known your father for almost 30 years?” Salice said, unsure of why she was about to tell the girl this story.

 

“I’ve known him since he was a boy and had to deal with him ever since. Whether it was me catching him stealing in his youthful days or him screwing me over after I’ve helped him time after time. You don’t understand how many times I’ve almost killed that fucking man. But I always held back from doing so. Every time he got in trouble, it was because he was either stealing food or goods for his family, or begging for things for you and his wife. I admired that, but god he got under my skin so many times. Do you remember having to eat only bread for an entire year 2 years ago?”

 

“Yes I do.” The girl answered.

 

“Well that’s because your father begged me to retrieve an item for him across the world. Said it was for you. Naturally, as the good goddess that I am, I went and retrieved it. But something happened. For whatever reason, I couldn’t grow anymore and I was attacked by a horde of villagers. Mind you, I deserved it because I destroyed their village 5 years prior and left them to rot after they defiled me, but it seemed that they were better off without me. I barely managed to escape, and when I returned back and handed the item to your father, her had the gall to yell at me saying it was the wrong item, oblivious of my wounds. I was so furious that day that I stepped on all your lifestalk and pissed on all your grains. I felt terrible a few days later, seeing your father peddle on the streets for food, only feeding you two and starving himself. I granted him some grains but banned him from anything else to teach him a lesson. I’m not a bad goddess, you know. People just take advantage of my kindness and don’t ever return the favour. I digress. Now you know a little backstory, but that’s hardly why you’re here. Now…” Salice said.

 

Salice began to shrink, so much in fact that she was now as small as the girl. She instructed her to sit down, and with one finger raising motion, the girl grew to the size the goddess once was.

 

“Now, pleasuring a goddess is quite easy. It’s all about the technique.” Salice said. The goddess got on all fours and erotically crawled towards the girls womanhood. Salice began slowly pleasuring the girl, licking her pussy.

 

Oh god, I think I’m a lesbian, the girl thought to herself.

 

Salice pleasured the girl for almost ten minutes, licking, stroking and spitting on her pussy. The girl couldn’t help but moan, getting louder each second. Finally, the girl reached her climax, moaning so loud that the entire village was sure to have heard it. Salice rose from her position and wiped the cum from her face

 

“Now. I hope you learned from this, because it is your turn.” Salice said before reversing the size roles with the girl. The girl happily pleasured Salice, making her moan just as loud. Salice finally climaxed, nearly shoving the girl inside her snatch. Salice quickly pulled her away, licking the fluids off her body before placing her back down. The girl still kept pleasuring her and Salice began to get carried away.

 

“Yes! Yes! More. You please me so well. Lick my asshole with your tiny tongue!” Salice yelled, tilted her waist forwards to reveal her asshole. Salice began impatiently shoving the girl towards her butt hole but quickly regained her composure.

 

“Sorry. You don’t have to pleasure me anymore; I got carried away. Another time perhaps, I will call upon you for your services. I haven’t felt such pleasure for the past one hundred and some odd years. I will return you home.” Salice cleaned the girl up and carried her back to her home, stomping through the village. Oblivious of her surroundings after being pleasured so well, Salice ended up stepping on five food carts, three cows and one person’s home (no one was home at the time).

 

“Say, girl. What is your name?” Salice asked.

 

“Ariadne, my goddess.” The girl said.

 

“Please, call me Salice. You’ve very much so earned it after today.” the parents waited patiently outside for Salice to drop Ariadne home. They knew she was coming because the village shook vigorously for over two minutes from her footsteps.

 

“Your daughter has done well to meet my demands, Kyle. Consider yourself lucky and treat this girl to a nice dinner tonight. If not for her, you’d be smeared against my sandals right now.” Salice said, winking at Ariadne after. The goddess slowly lowered her down by her parents and her mother hugged her tight the second she was let go from Salice’s clutches. The old man began to thank Salice, but she cut him off.

 

“Not another word from you, old man. Don’t ruin what your daughter managed to salvage for you today.” Salice looked down at Ariadne one last time before sneaking in a lip lick, before walking back to her throne.

 

“What did you do for her, Ariadne?” Kyle asked.

 

“Oh, nothing much, father. I just massaged her.” Ariadne said, holding back a smile.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Goddess

Date Night by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

It's all fun and games when you use shrinking tonics... until you realize you have no idea what you're doing. 

 

Date Night

 

“You sure it’s gonna work?”

 

“I’m one hundred percent positive, Sarah.”

 

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, Kai. No way in hell the government would back something like this if it didn’t work.”

 

“Exactly! Now let’s finishing reading the instructions and have some fun!”

 

Sarah and Kai sat together in their cozy loft, enjoying their weekly “date night”, only now they have government backed and certified shrinking/regrowth tonic to spice up their night. After reading the instructions, Sarah handed Kai an earpiece and the tonic.

 

“Okay, so it says here that it’s suggested for you to be sitting on a bed or couch.” Sasha said.

 

“Next, put on the earpiece and whenever, you’re ready, drink the tonic and the effects will come into full effect 10 seconds after.”

 

“How small did they say I would be?” Kai asked.

 

“It said anywhere between three to six inches small.” Sarah responded.

 

Five seconds have past.

 

“Hmm, I’m getting a weird tingling feeling all around my body. Is that supposed to happen?” Kai asked.

 

“Uhhhh, let me check. Yup, they said you would feel some slight discomfort before the tonic came into full effect.

 

Finally, ten seconds had past and Kai began to gradually shrink before Sarah’s eyes. Soon enough, Kai was only half his former height, nearly dwarfed by Sarah. Finally, Kai began to reach one foot tall and sat up on their couch. Finally, Kai was sitting at around 5 inches tall, Sarah towering over him.

 

“Oh my god! You’re so cute, Kai!” Sarah squealed clapping her hands and lightly jumping up and down on the couch. Kai bounced up and down with Sarah, but with much less control. Sarah shoved her face right into Kai’s for closer inspection, grinning from ear to ear, still screaming at how cute he was so small. Kai reeled back in pain, Sarah unbeknownst that her voice was more than quadruple the volume for Kai. Sarah was too excited to notice his pain and crucially forgot to show Kai how to turn on his earpiece.

“SARAH! OH MY GOD YOU’RE SO LOUD!” Kai screamed at the top of his lungs after finding out how to turn the earpiece on. Sarah jumped back and laid motionless.

 

“Oh my god, Kai! I’m so sorry!” Sarah yelled.

 

“YOU’RE STILL SCREAMING! INSIDE VOICE! INSIDE VOICE!” Kai screamed back.

 

“Oh, shit! Sorry!” Sarah finally whispered, her hand on her mouth in embarrassment.

 

“You’re just so cute so tiny! Like a little doll!” Sarah squealed. Sarah reached over and snatched at Kai’s collar, dragging him up to her eyes.

 

“Oh, Kai, you don’t look so good. Are you okay?” Sarah asked.

 

“Oh lord, I think I’m going to hurl!” Kai yelled.

 

“Sarah! You can’t just pick me up and throw me around like that. It literally felt like I was on a roller coaster going two times speed. Look. You gotta be really gentle with me. I’m literally a fragile doll right now.”

 

“Aww but you’re so cute and tiny! Look at your tiny little arms!” Sarah said, tugging at his arms, playing with them.

 

“Sarah.”

 

“And your little feet!”

 

“Sarah.”

 

“Oh my god! And your little clothes, we can play dress up!”

 

“Sarah”

 

“Mmm, I just realized what you’re also the perfect size for….”

 

“SARAH!”

 

“Can. You. Please. Put. Me. Down, or have you forgotten what my number one fear is?”

 

“Heights. Right. Sorry.” Sarah said, glumly as she gently lowered Kai unto their sofa.  

 

“Well this is totally not how I expected this to turn out.” Sarah said, pouting.

 

“That makes two of us.” Kai replied.

 

“Right, so where’s the regrowth tonic, Sarah?”

 

“It’s right here in the box….. Oh shit.”


“What do you mean “oh shit”, Sarah?”

 

“Hold on, let me check the receipt……. OH SHIT! We only bought the shrink tonic, Kai.”

 

“Oh crap. Ok that one was on me. How long until the tonic loses its effect?” Sarah picked up the package and scanned the box for an answer. Her eyes stopped and widened greatly.

 

“I don’t like that look at all, Sarah.” Kai said.

 

“Yeah, you definitely won’t. The tonic stays in effect for twelve hours. It’s only been twenty minutes.” Sarah said. Kai looked straight with despair, before sighing heavily.

 

“So what do you want to do? We got so much time to kill.” Kai asked.

 

“We could have sex!” Sarah said with glee.

 

“As much as I would love to get a blowjob from a woman probably one hundred times bigger than me, I don’t think we’re experienced enough to do it. My arms and legs still feel like they’ve been nearly ripped off after you were ‘playing” with them.” Kai said.

 

“Ah yeah, you’re right. I don’t really want to have to explain to the hospital how OR why my shrunken fiance’s dick got ripped off from his body.”

 

“Okay, c’mon just five minutes!” Sarah said devilishly, grabbing Kai and pulling his pants down. Sarah was close to playing with his shrunken junk before Kai stopped here.

 

“I really don’t think this is a good idea, Sarah! You don’t exactly give the best handys even when I’m normal size.” Kai said. Sarah scoffed and contemplated dropping Kai but instead just dropped him a few feet (in his perspective).

 

“Man, you’re no fun, Kai!” Sarah yelled, lightly flicking Kai with her fingers, sending him flying across the sofa. Kai got up, grasping at his ribs.

 

“Uh, OW?! What the hell was that for?” Kai yelled. Sarah didn’t respond. Kai kept yelling until Sarah got enraged and slammed the couch on either side of Kai, her face directly in front of his.

 

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have made fun of me like that.” Sarah said, watching Kai intensely.

 

“You know, you’re kinda hot when you’re gigantic and pissed off.” Kai said. Sarah sighed and laid back on the couch.

 

“I can’t win with you.” Sarah said.

 

“Well, back to the drawing board. What are we going to do to kill time?” Kai asked. Both of them paused, before widening their eyes and snapping their fingers at each other in unison.

 

“Star Wars marathon.” They both said, smiling at each other. Sarah turned on their T.V. and started playing Star Wars. after a few minutes, Sarah gently picked up Kai and placed him between her breasts.

 

“Oh my god, I think I’m in heaven.” Kai said. Sarah smiled.

 

“Your boobs are so soft! And Massive! I’m going to apologize now if you end up finding a small cum stain on your boobs later tonight.” Sarah was about to protest but stopped herself.

 

“You know what? I don’t even care. Go crazy. Just know you’re going down on me, shrunken one day.” Sarah said.

 

“You got yourself a deal. And maybe another day you’ll be going down on me, shrunken.” Kai said, chuckling.

 

“Oh fun. Your dick will finally look big to me.” Sarah said, gently brushing his head. Kai didn’t respond and only laughed, caressing Sarah’s boobs while they watched movies.  

 

 

 

End Notes:

Date night

World War: G by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

This one is all about destruction. Hope you enjoy!

 

World War: G

 

“All right boys, we’re facing a threat unlike any other. We need to devise a plan and execute it.” The commander said, desperately trying to pep up his troops.

 

“What even is that, commander?” A scared recruit asked.

 

“What else does it look like boy? It’s a giant woman! Don’t ask me why she’s giant, I only know what I’m looking at!” The commander replied.

 

“She’s heading our way!” Another recruit yelped. The small band of soldiers rose from the back of their jeep and darted away from it. The last recruit barely escaped death as the giantess’ foot came crashing down on the jeep, her gigantic barefoot flattening the military vehicle in one fell swoop. Thousands, maybe even millions of bullets rained upon the giantess, but not a single bullet seemed to even do a scratch. The soldiers darted behind a bus before replanning their tactics.

 

“Commander! Bullets aren’t doing shit to her!” A recruit cried out.

 

“I can see that! But that’s our only hope at this point.” The commander said.

 

“What about our bazookas? Those things pack a punch, sir.” A lieutenant said.

 

“You just might be right there, lieutenant. Ok team! On three we dash to the weapons crate and secure our bazookas! The fate of this city is in our hands.” The commander said. He continued to chant encouraging words, riling up the soldiers. They all screamed “Hoorah!” in unison before counting down to depart.

 

“One!” They all chanted.

 

“Two!” They all clamored

 

“Three! Go! Go! Go!” The commander yelled. The soldiers all screamed their battle cries and darted from the bus.



SQUISHHHHHH!

 

“Oh gosh, you guys are noisy!” the giantess said. She slowly raised her feet to find the group of riled up soldiers smeared against her feet, a pool of blood and organs on the street.

“Yuck.” The giantess said, picking up the nearest vehicle and wiping the squashed soldiers off her feet. She dropped the car on a few soldiers, crushing them instantly.

 

“Oh you military boys are so boring!” The giantess yawned. “You’re no fun to squish!” The giantess continued to lazily walk down the street, obliviously  stepping on soldiers while purposely crushing some beneath her soles. She took quite a bit of enjoyment stepping on tiny people. Being hundreds of feet tall meant they only felt like little ants being easily crushed.

 

Soldiers filled the streets, running amok as they desperately tried to shoot the giantess down, all while trying to avoid her path. Her strides were massive and the craters her feet left were even bigger. There were so many soldiers in the street that every other step from the giantess was met with a satisfying (to her) cruuunch! The giantess was about to step on another soldier before abruptly stopping.

 

“Oh! Look at you! How adorable!” The giantess said, towering over a soldier. The soldier watched in terror as the giantess slowly bent down on her knees, the asphalt crumbling beneath her weight. The soldier dropped his gun in fear and turned around in full sprint. It didn’t take long for him to fall, but he quickly regained posture and began running. The soldier felt like he ran for hours, but he couldn’t outrun the giantess’ massive arm length. She easily plucked the soldier off the street by his combat bag, dragging him along the street for fun before bringing him to close to her face.

 

“Let’s see how you look underneath all that boring clothing!” The giantess giggled. Her cute demeanor was night and day to her actual intentions. She didn’t care even in the slightest to his well being as she ripped and tore at his clothing, uncaring about how fragile a normal sized human was to a goddess. She finally got his clothes off, leaving him battered, bruised and naked, dangling high above the ground. The giantess simply licked her lips and moaned softly.

 

“I know exactly where I want you, little man. She peered back to see a dozen soldiers trying to shoot at her back. She instead giggled and began to sit back. Her ass connected with the street with a loud BOOOM! As her butt eviscerated the asphalt even further. Any soldiers dumb enough to position themselves right under her met a cruel fate. The giantess began to slowly pull her panties off and flung it towards the soldiers. Even something as soft as silk panties could crush a human when fashioned for a giantess. She spread her legs open slowly, revealing her slightly wet pussy. She rubbed and rubbed, pleasuring herself with one hand while she held the soon to be inserted soldier in the other. She giggled as she observed her plaything, giving him kisses and licks, lubing him up. Soon enough, the giantess slapped the soldier against her pussy. She couldn’t hear the man anymore, his face full of saliva and pussy juice. She rubbed the soldier against her pussy, pleasuring herself immensely as half the soldiers watched in confusion while the other half valiantly kept shooting. Some tried to get close to save the soldier and engage in close combat, but the giantess was vigilant and stomped on any income soldiers with her foot and snatching any that got too close, crushing them with her hands. The giantess stopped pleasuring herself with the helpless soldier, her face showing annoyance.

 

“I’m trying to pleasure myself and you fucking pathetic ants keep bothering me!” She screamed. The giantess slammed a hand on the street, sending out a shockwave. Any vehicle and building nearby had its glass shattered by the wave, sending nearby soldiers reeling and flying away. Soldiers atop buildings continued to shoot at her, throwing down grenades and quite frankly anything they could shoot at her with (the bazookas still didn’t do a thing). The giantess finally got annoyed and screamed, shoving the soldier deep inside her and leaving her panties behind. She angrily stomped towards the building’s rooftops, punching, slamming and pushing over buildings, quickly dispatching the soldiers.

 

“You fucking ants want my attention so bad? WELL YOU HAVE IT NOW!” She screamed. With that, the giantess began to grow, nearly twice the height she was before. The giantess began her rampage at two hundred and fifty feet. At that size alone humans barely rose past her heels and one step could flatten them and even vehicles whole. Now she was nearly five hundred feet tall. A normal size home no longer safe from her titanic stature. The giantess anihilated the soldiers, crushing dozens, maybe even more per step. She stomped on them, sat on them, crushed them with her hands. There was so much destruction that the city was almost unrecognizable. Seven thousand soldiers entered the city on their valiant mission to take the giantess down. Only forty-seven made it out from fear sheer of death and hid. The giantess quickly became bored; there was no more tinies to play with and nothing to step on. She stood there, thinking about her next place to have fun. She snapped her fingers together, sending the noise echoing throughout the ravaged city.

 

“Let’s go find a neighborhood!” She said with glee, clapping a bit before setting off on her gigantic path of death and destruction. With her size, it barely even took two minutes to find the nearest remote neighborhood. She welcomed the soon to be doomed set of homes by flattening their entrance gate and happily stepping on some bystanders minding their own business. The giantess was far too excited to start her rampage so she happily stepped on a house whole before she made it to the middle. She laughed and laughed at how easy it was to crush the house, and laughed even more at the debris raining down from her foot. At this point, the giantess’ feet were covered in dirt, blood and debris; cars and other city objects flattened and plastered to her feet. The giantess crouched down to get a better look at the helpless home, but she was still far too large to see it properly. The houses themselves nearly looked like ants. The giantess finally leaned down with her hands and after crushing countless homes with her gargantuan body, she was finally able to properly see the house. She watched with glee as a family watched in terror, her massive face covering all the sights the windows could see. The giantess licked her lips and crouched back up, carefully picking the house up. She held it close to her eyes, the family barely hanging on to dear life; though it did not matter. The giantess happily tossed the home into her mouth like a snack, crunching it with her now indestructible teeth. The giantess gulped and sighed with relief, finally happy to have something in her stomach. She spent the next few minutes picking and choosing different homes to digest (whichever had the most tinies in it), but quickly got bored.



“Man! I’m too big for these houses.” The giantess said. She closed her eyes and thought hard about the size she wanted to be, and soon enough the giantess shrunk down to around one hundred feet. She clapped and laughed with joy. The giantess walked up and down the street, still crushing cars (now not fully) and people as she found houses she wanted to torment. Across the street the giantess spotted newer development homes. The houses looked much bigger and much more expensive than the ones she was destroying just now. Her eyes widened as she became entranced with how much more fun she could be having over there and stalked towards it, stepping on houses and cars as she went. The giantess spent a few minutes finding the right house before sitting on top of it. The roof crumbled at her weight but did not break. She easily ripped the other half of the roof off and peered down at the house’s interior: No tinies in sight. The giantess pouted with sadness before pushing her hand through the house and destroying the upper floor, revealing the tinies on the ground floor. The giantess grinned from ear to ear as she picked up a few tinnies and ate them without hesitation. The others watched in terror as their housemates were gulped down without much thought. Some screamed in protest, in which the giantess responded with a giant finger, crushing them into the floor. The rest stayed quiet, hoping she would spare them. There was a total of 10 people in that house. The giantess ate 8 of them and crushed 1, leaving one more left. She picked the sole survivor and undressed him, masturbating his body against her giant pussy. She sighed after just a few moments, realizing she wasn’t feeling horny at all. The man thought he would live another day until the giantess uncaringly tossed him over her shoulder, sending him to his death.

 

Well this definitely was not fun at all. The giantess said in her head. She stood from the home and kicked it to smithereens, before sighing and crossing her arms. She looked around the rich neighborhood contemplating all the houses she could be rampaging but sighed. The giantess grinned and her body began to grow, and grow, and grow, until she was towering over the small neighborhood. She must have been almost nine hundred feet tall when her devious thoughts finally dissipated.

 

“I’m going to go explore another country! The U.S. was soooooo boring. I'm thinking something tropical.” The giantess said.

 

“That’s it!” her voice boomed. “Brazil, here I come!” The giantess said. “But before I go, a parting gift to the united states for keeping me half interested.” The giantess said. She rose her foot and stepped forwards, her foot alone destroying an entire neighborhood. Her strides were slow, but nothing would escape her feet in a few mile radius. Entire towns and half a city would be swept away from a single step. The giantess snickered as she wiped out more than half the country, happily skipping towards her next location of destruction.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Giantess for Hire by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

Ally gets herself into all sorts of adventures; whether it be growing to insane sizes and demolishing cities, or being mere inches tall, sneaking around places she shouldn't be, Ally will do just about anything- if the price is right. 

 

Giantess for Hire

 

“You’re sure the funds have been added to my account?” Ally asked.

 

“Yes, I’m positive” General Tate replied.

 

“All 12 million?”  Ally asked.

 

“Yes, all the funds should be safely wired to your account” General Tate responded.

 

Ally brought her phone out from her pocket and checked her bank balance.

 

“Well I don’t see the funds added yet, General!” Ally clammered, shoving her phone into Tate’s face. General Tate leaned back, calmly swatting away Ally’s phone.

 

“The controller literally just authorized the wire transfer like half a minute ago! Give it some time. You have my word.” Tate yelled back, sounding annoyed. Ally scoffed, putting the phone back into the jeans and crossing her arms.

 

“Well, all I’m saying is that I’m not doing any work until I see those funds. I hope you’re a man of your word, General.” Ally said, watching Tate intensely.

 

“I promise, you have my word. Can we now discuss your mission?” Tate asked.

 

“Ugh, sure” Ally said. Tate beckoned Ally towards his personal office. Ally began walking towards the office.

 

“You know, for your line of work, you’re quite small” General Tate said. Ally stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned around to the general with a slightly annoyed look.

 

“Does my height bother you, General?” Ally asked.


“Well I mean, I kind of expected you to be taller than me, not something like five foot five” Tate said.

 

“Well you see, General….” Ally began to speak as her body began to slowly grow. Each step Ally took towards the General she grew a few inches.

 

“Being very tall can be tiresome at times….” Ally began to talk, still continually growing. In a matter of moments Ally already reached General Tate’s height. Each step Ally took forwards, Tate took a step back in complete awe of her ability to grow.

 

“But I can easily be as big as you want me to be, General…..” Ally said sensually as she continued to creep towards Tate. General Tate was six feet, 4 inches tall and Ally was only a mere five feet, six inches but already grew past Tate. By time Tate completely backed up into a wall, Ally was towering over him, standing at nearly 9 feet tall.  

 

“How about this General? Does this height satisfy you?” Ally asked, giggling as her voluptuous body towered over General Tate. Tate said nothing as his body froze up in awe of Ally’s new size. He gulped loudly and could feel his body hot from embarrassment, sweat trickling from his forehead.

 

“I um… Uh….” The General tried to speak, but failed miserably.

 

“What’s wrong, General? Cat caught your tongue?” Ally asked, playfully tapping the General’s head. Tate finally got the courage to speak up, quickly escaping from his entrapment from the wall.

 

“I apologize, you can be whatever height you’d like to be. For now, let’s talk about your mission” Tate again beckoned towards his office. Ally laughed some more before gradually shrinking down to her normal height.

 

Ally and the general sat down in his personal office and began to talk terms of her mission.

 

“Okay so as you know, Magnolia Weaponry limited is a privately owned militia. These past few months, we’ve been embroiled in a civil war between rival PMCs. Tensions are rising and I have received intel from a number of my spies that a rival PMC is on their way to raid compound. Our troops are stationed around town and are ready to fight once you are. Here are the blueprints for town we are stationed in…” Tate began to talk about more useless tactics before Ally finally got fed up and cut him off.

 

“General! I don’t have time to sit here and listen about your plans. Tell me what you want ME to do and how.” Ally yelled.

 

Tate sighed. “What I need you to do is hold back the enemy troops whilst continually pushing on their line. I trust you will be big enough to easily dispatch them. Their compound is situated in a neighbouring town not too far from us, so when you clear our compound from hostiles I want you to move in on their compound and wipe them out.” Ally took in a few moments to absorb all of the general’s requests.

 

“Okay, easy enough. Anything specific you want me to do?” Ally asked.

 

“Specific how?” Tate asked.

 

“You know, you want me to step on them, sit on them, eat them, crush them with my fist? Or do you want me to do whatever the hell I want?” Ally asked, annoyed. Typically Ally gets specific requests and actions, so not being told anything but to “dispatch” enemies left her unsure of his wants.

 

“Uh, I didn’t really think about that. Well I guess stepping on them is the easiest thing to do, but do whatever you want; I don’t care. As long as the enemy is gone and out of my worries then you can take a piss on their generals for all I care.” The general said, peering out the window.

 

“So be it.” Ally said. “However, I need a few minutes to warm up. Where do you store your vehicles?” Ally asked.

 

“In the main hangar. Why?” Tate asked. Ally didn’t reply as she got up from her seat and began walking towards the hangar. As Ally entered the hangar, she was greeted to an assortment of vehicles: humvees, helicopters, tanks, and even sports cars. Various men and women were scattered about, some working on vehicles while others participated in idle chatter. All of them were in full PMC gear however, ready the moment the alarms blared to get ready for war. Ally began inspecting various vehicles before a group of men approached her, all much taller than Ally. A blonde soldier walked towards Ally, towering over her and smiling.

 

“You lost, little girl?” The man said. “What's a girl as tiny as you doing around here?”

 

“Oh, I’m the newest recruit, just warming up a bit.” Ally said. The man watched Ally dead in the face before bursting out into laughter. The men around him began laughing and pointing at Ally as well.

 

“You?! Our newest recruit? Don’t make me laugh, fool! There’s a height requirement to join the PMC and you sure as hell don’t meet, so why don’t you get that tight little ass on out of here?” The man said, snickering. Ally laughed.

 

“Don’t judge a book by its cover, little man” Ally said, as she closed her eyes and began to grow.

 

“Huh? You you calling li-” but before the man could finish his sentence, Ally was growing to immense heights. In a matter of seconds, Ally grew from barely even over 5 feet to 50 feet tall. Ally took in a deep breath and opened her eyes; being this big again brought a huge smile to her face. Ally looked around and was glad to see that only walls were in her line of sight; She had to look all the way down to the ground to see the now tiny man cowering by her feet.

 

“Careful little man,” Ally said raising her foot over him. “Women my size don’t tend to notice men as tiny as you.” Ally brought her foot slightly closer to the man and he dropped on his back, screaming like a man as he cowered for his life. Ally laughed and stepped over the man, her step sending out a BOOM throughout the hangar. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and watched Ally in awe as her gargantuan body lazily walked around the compound. Ally stopped before a humvee and crouched down, picking up the humvee. The metal from the humvee creaked as Ally’s strength nearly began to crush the humvee by picking it up.

 

“Hmm, light enough.” Ally said, twirling the vehicle around and inspecting it. Ally brought it close to the ground and dropped the vehicle from 10 feet. The humvee made a loud CRAAASH as it came plummeting to the ground. Ally began stomping around the compound some more, testing how light the vehicles were to her. After finally being satisfied with her power, Ally shrunk down and sat on a couch, sifting through social media while she waited for the alarm. Everyone around her still stood there in shock, never seeing a woman grow to such size before.

 

A few hours later, the alarm in the compound began to blare; it was finally time for Ally to work. Ally jumped from her seat and casually jogged along with the soldiers, her too wearing the PMC’s clothing so they knew she was on their side. The moment Ally walked out the hangar doors she was greeted to endless gunfire and explosions. The sudden change in atmosphere momentarily frightened her, but Ally knew she would be unstoppable once she grew. Ally remembered a garrison the general spoke about before she lost interest in his plans and ran towards it. There, the general and a handful of soldiers were stationed, all behind cover and actively shooting- general barking commands over a phone. He stopped talking as he saw Ally and hung up the phone, before walking towards her.

 

“Good, you’re here. We’re already starting to lose troops, so please hurry!” Tate begged. Ally took out her phone and checked her bank balance; the 12 million was still not wired to her. Ally wagged her finger and pointed to her phone.

“I don’t get paid, you don’t win this war” Ally said. The general continually begged Ally to fight, constantly assuring the money was transferred. Ally kept ignoring his pleas of desperations until her phone buzzed. Ally peered down to her phone and was finally greeted with a generous wire transfer of 12 million dollars.

 

“Okay, now I can work.” Ally said. Ally again closed her eyes and grew to 50 feet, the buildings around her just barely able to mask her presence. Ally began to walk out to the battlefield but stopped and crouched down to the general.

 

“Before I do this, what’s the limit to my destruction?” She asked.


“Everything but my men are expendable. Do whatever you please” The general said. Ally laughed maniacally; those were the words she was hoping he would say all day. Soldiers of both factions were in constant gunfire in a small street, each side barking their own commands. The only sound was the ear piercing noise of gunfire and the occasional grenade going off, but that was soon to change. The enemy soldiers began to hear weird noises.


“What is that noise?” An enemy soldier asked.

 

“They sound like footsteps, but why are they so loud?” Another asked, confused as he ducked down into cover. Moments later the soldiers questions were answered, as Ally came crashing through a building. The building crumbled as Ally easily walked through it, sending the soldiers in a frenzy. Ally laughed as she closed the distance on the soldiers in a few steps. One soldier tried to run but Ally easily stepped on him, flattening his body under her combat boots. The soldiers all directed their fire towards the giant woman but their efforts were pointless. Ally easily cut through their defences. Soldiers began running as Ally swiftly dispatched the enemies, stepping on them as they desperately tried to fight back. Ally walked over and picked up a humvee, before tossing it towards a group of soldiers. The humvee immediately exploded on impact, killing of a cluster of soldiers. Ally tore through the street, stepping on soldiers and vehicles. A handful of soldiers tried to hide in buildings, but Ally easily punched through the small buildings, snatching the soldiers out from their hiding spots and crushing them in her hands. Ally demolished the buildings as a double check that no soldier would make it out alive.

 

Ally laughed as various soldiers begged for their mercy, before popping them into her mouth and gulping down the helpless soldiers.

 

“Mmm, you tiny men are so yummy!” Ally mocked the soldiers in a giggly voice as she picked helpless soldiers off the street and chowed down on them. It barely took 15 minutes for Ally to tear down the street, flattening any vehicle, and soldier alike in her path. Ally scoured the now demolished town. Bodies laid all around the town, flattened inside a crater of the shape of a boot. Some soldiers were crushed beyond recognition, with only a puddle of blood to identify them. Ally nearly stopped her search until she noticed something in the corner of her eye.

 

A soldier quickly darted into a home and another quickly closed the shutters. Ally smiled as she stomped towards the home. Ally stopped towards the house, stepped on the car parked on the driveway. Ally crouched down and ripped the roof off to be greeted by the last remaining soldiers, cowering in various rooms of the home.

 

“Hello, boys! Let’s have some fun shall we?” Ally asked, laughing. Ally stood back up and slowly unbuckled her belt and pulled her pants off, revealing her large, round ass in a thong. Ally shaked it around and looked over her shoulder.

 

“Like what you see, little ones? You’re about to get a closer look.” Ally said, as she stood between the house and kneeled down over it. Ally was now on her shins, both legs on either side of the house, her gigantic ass looming over the house. The soldiers watched in fear as the sunlight vanished as Ally’s ass covered the entire roof of the house. One soldier tried to run but Ally easily picked him up and broke his legs, before tossing him back into the house. Ally began to raised and lower her butt on the house, wiggling it around. She brought it down enough for it to to graze the house, bricks immediately flying off the house. Ally giggled as she still loomed over the house, grabbing her ass and slapping it.

 

“My ass hasn’t felt the embrace of a tiny in ages, I’m so glad you idiots decided to hide in there!” Ally laughed as she finally brought her ass down on the house. The house was no match for her soft behind, as it immediately eviscerated the home and the soldiers in it. Ally let her ass sit there for a moment, waggin it left and right a few times before finally getting up. Tons of debris stayed stuck to Ally’s ass and to her delight, multiple blood stains smeared across her cheeks. Ally giggled as she dusted off the debris and grabbed her some more, before finally pulling her pants back up and walking out the small section of houses, making sure to deliberately step on a few more before leaving. The general awaited Ally by the towns entrance.

 

“Astounding work out there, Ally” Tate said. Ally smiled back.

 

“I still need you to destroy the enemies’ compound, and then your work is considered done.” Tate said.

 

“Consider it done” Ally said. “Though, I want to be bigger.” without second thought, Ally began growing to immense sizes, now standing at over 300 feet tall.

 

“It was fun kicking and punching buildings down, but now I want to step on them in one go” Ally said. Ally was too big to hear the general at this point and began walking towards the enemies’ base. Even for Ally her steps sounded gigantic and menacing. The ground was barely able to support Ally’s new size, as she felt herself sink into the Earth with each new step. Ally looked behind her to find massive boot size craters left in her wake. She couldn’t stop smiling thinking about all the destruction she was going to cause. It took less than 5 seconds for Ally to make it to the enemies’ compound at her new size. She greeted the town by demolishing a building with one swift step. Debris and dust clouds littered the town as villagers and soldiers alike scattered around the town. Ally didn’t care who was in her path at this point; people by the dozens were getting stepped on by her massive boots and buildings were either flattened under her immense weight, or kicked down without recourse by the strength of her strides. Half the town was destroyed simply by Ally walking; nothing could stop her right now. Helicopters began buzzing around her, gatling guns spewing out bullets by the thousands in a desperate attempt to stop her.

 

Ally simply swatted the helicopters away, the massive heli birds barely even the size of her hand. Soon enough, Ally was at the foot of the compound; it looked nearly identical to Tates, just varying in color and insignia. Ironically, Ally ate all the soldiers minding their own business in the mess hall and stepped on the barracks without any thought. It took 2 stomps to destroy every vehicle in the hangar. Ally ripped off the roof of the private quarters to find the Enemy general and high ranking officials cowering away. Ally smirked as she again unbuckled her belt and pulled her pants off, as well as her panties revealing her wet pussy; being this big seriously turned on Ally. Ally squatted over the private quarters, casually rubbing her pussy.

 

“General Tate sends his regards” And before the tiny men could respond, Ally began to relieve herself into the quarters. To Ally, it was just a small stream, but for the tiny men it was a torrential flood. It was safe to assume the men drowned as Ally pulled back on her pants and walked out the town, making sure to demolish the other half on her way out.  Tate again met Ally outside the town, this time in a humvee. Ally shrunk down to her normal height.

 

“When I said piss on them for all I care, I didn't mean literally!” Tate clamored.

 

“Well you could have said that!” Ally yelled back. “Whatever. What matters is they are dead, and you stand as victor, right?” Ally asked.

 

“Yes that’s true. Thank you for your work today. Our PMC will finally be able to strive again” Tate said.

 

“Bite your tongue, general,” Ally said as she began to walk away from the general. “Because you never know when you’ll get outbid by another PMC for my work.”

 

The general didn’t reply and watched Ally as she was greeted by her personal driver and drove off into the distance.

 

“Any new requests come my way?” Ally asked her retainer.

 

“Yes, I do. I have about 5, care to hear them?” The retainer asked.

 

“Why yes I do” Ally said.

 

 

To be continued.... 

Rude Awakening by giantess_lover45
Author's Notes:

What happens when a man without any regard for human life or architecture acquires technology to allow him to grow hundreds of feet tall? Read to find out……

 

Relevant Tags: Giant, Destruction, Crush, Vore, M/f, Cruel

 

 

Rude Awakening

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

 

The alarm from Sebastian's phone blared, echoing throughout his room. Sebastian grumbled and turned away from the phone, hoping that moving to the other side of the bed would drown out the noise.

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

 

It did not.

 

After groaning some more and contemplating on sleeping in, Sebastian finally rose from his bed and fumbled with his phone, frantically trying to click the off button on the alarm as it was blasting full volume in his face. It didn’t help that he had just woken up, so he was barely even able to keep one eye open. After failing an uncountable amount of times, Sebastian finally turned the alarm off and tossed the phone onto his bed. He looked back at the soft bed sheets that were now tossed about on his bed, half of it dangling off the bedside. After a few motivational speeches, Sebastian rose from his bed and began to clean up.

 

Sebastian’s daily routine was one that he followed 7 days a week: wake up (or at least try to), clean up, get dressed, eat, check up on his alien tech bracelet and head to work. Like clockwork, Sebastian began his routine, not deviating from anything. Sebastian gazed down at the bracelet, the lights that used to shine and flicker in odd patterns years ago still burnt out. Sebastian let out a sigh of disappointment.

 

“Why can’t you just work?” He asked the bracelet, almost half expecting a magical response from it. Sebastian slung on his laptop case and opened the front door and almost continued his same boring routine, if not for the odd Blip noise that sounded from behind him. Sebastian froze in place and looked back, intently watching the bracelet. Tense moments passed and finally a light appeared on the bracelet. Sebastian’s eyes widened and a grin formed on his face from ear to ear. Sebastian immediately dove back inside, slamming the door behind him and throwing his laptop bag across the hallway and leaned in close to the bracelet.

 

“C’mon, c’mon! Please!” Sebastian screamed, his plea echoing down the hall. And as if the bracelet magically answered back, the lights slowly began to light back up and soon enough, the same odd pattern of flickering that Sebastian oh so pined for had finally returned.

 

“3 years.” Sebastian said aloud.

 

“It’s been 3 years since I felt alive. Felt like I was unstoppable.” Sebastian was practically entranced by the foreign glow the bracelet gave off. The bracelet gave off a orangish-red glow, but the way it shone was not like anything Sebastian had ever seen something on Earth could produce. Sebastian slowly stretched out towards the bracelet, his hand violently trembling. It had been so long since he felt the power that the bracelet could grant a man. After what felt like ages, Sebastian finally grasped the bracelet. His heart began racing at immense rates and his body grew hot. This is too good to be true, Sebastian thought to himself. Beads of sweat began to trickle down from his forehead as he was careful not to ruin anything. After taking a few moments to calm his trembling hands, Sebastian ever so carefully slipped the bracelet onto his wrist. The cold feel of the bracelet was a welcoming one to Sebastian as his grin evolved to a giggle and finally to maniacal laughter.

 

“3 years.” Sebastian said aloud once more.

 

“3 years since this Earth experienced what it was to have a titan walk among it.”

 

“I can’t overdo it though, I have to start off small,” Sebastian groaned, but knew it was necessary. Sebastian opened the front door to his house for the second time and walked down to the sidewalk. The sun was now rising and world was painted a nice orange hue. Sebastian looked around before finally looking down at his body and then up to the air. Sebastian looked down to the bracelet and began clicking the odd buttons. Each press made a low beep noise. Sebastian clicked the buttons rather fast and what seemed to be a specific pattern. The anticipation in his eyes only meant he was longing to do punch in that pattern onto the bracelet. After tapping the bracelet for the last time, Sebastian closed his eyes and smiled; he wanted the next sight to be a new one. Soon enough, Sebastian's entire body was encased in the same orangish-red glow that the bracelet gave off before and soon enough, his body began to expand. Sebastian’s body began to make weird, somewhat “stretching” noises as his body began to grow. After about 30 seconds Sebastian opened his eyes to indeed a new sight. Standing at just over 50 feet tall, Sebastian took in a deep breath.

 

“Ah,” Sebastian said, letting out a sigh of relief.

 

“I forgot how much better the air smelled up here,” he said. Sebastian looked around his surroundings; houses were only about half his size, allowing him to see over many streets. Cars were just about half of the length of his foot. Sebastian’s heart began to race with excitement as his rose his foot to take his first step as a giant in years. His shoe connected with the ground, letting out a low grumble; he wasn’t quite big enough to tear up asphalt by mering walking (for now). His steps, however, still left an ever so small dent into the suburban road. Sebastian began taking a slow stride down the street.

 

“Oh man, this feels so good,” Sebastian said to himself, laughing in pure joy.

 

“I need to test my strength at this size.” He said, searching for something to use. A sports car was nicely parked on a person’s driveway, shining in the morning sun. The gleam from the spotless car caught Sebastian’s attention and he immediately changed his course to it. Now towering over the car, Sebastian slowly crouched down and slowly laid his hand around the car, lightly clasping it with his right hand. Without any effort, Sebastian picked the car up from the driveway as if it was a toy car. The feeling of effortlessly picking up the 2 ton vehicle brought great joy to Sebastian. He continued to inspect it, twirling the car around and testing the doors. Without any struggle, Sebastian easily ripped open the car doors. The car alarm began blaring and quickly annoyed Sebastian. Sebastian tightened his grip around the car, easily squeezing it in his hand. The sound of hard metals being crushed together was quite loud, but Sebastian only laughed at the power he currently held because he knew this was just the beginning. Dropping the car to the driveway, Sebastian rose from his crouch and began walking down the street. A woman was casually walking down the street but as Sebastian began to get closer, she turned around and screamed at the gargantuan figure that towered over her. The woman began to back up but quickly tripped and fell onto her behind. The woman didn’t speak but instead chose to scream as a plea for mercy. Sebastian stayed looming over the woman, utterly disgusted by her.

 

“God, girls like you make me fucking sick,” and with no further hesitation, Sebastian rose his foot slightly over the girl and stepped down on her. Her body fell victim to the devastating weight of his sports shoe. The woman made no noise as she was immediately flattened by his shoe. Meaning nothing to him, Sebastian continued on with his normal stride as if stepping on a helpless woman wasn’t anything out of the norm. As the shoe that he used to execute the woman began to rise, a splat of blood and other unidentifiable bits was splattered on the sidewalk and his boot. Sebastian continued to walk along the sidewalk casually flattening mailboxes and trash cans, as well as the occasional human that was foolish enough to stop and wonder what it was that was approaching them. Sebastian paid no mind to the few that he stepped on; they meant nothing more to him than something he would have to clean off his shoes at a later date.

 

Sebastian was at the end of the neighbourhood and looked back at all the still intact houses.

 

I’ll be back once I’m big enough. Sebastian thought to himself, only delighting himself more to the thought of rampaging houses. Sebastian continued down the road that connected to the city. Halfway through his stroll, Sebastian paused and stood still on the road.

 

“Shit man, I’m so thirsty,” Sebastian thought to himself. Sebastian began looking around but to his dismay the road was empty save for the road median and a few street lights. Annoyed, Sebastian knocked over a street light and began his stroll towards the city. Now absolutely parched, Sebastian began panting hard, his throat dry as ever. Just as Sebastian was ready to call it quits and reverse his growth, Sebastian spotted a small convenience store far off to the right side of the street. Sebastian’s eyes widened and he began a quick walk towards the small convenience store. Sebastian quickly kneeled down, crushing a van underneath his knee as Sebastian grasped both ends of the convenience store’s roof. Sebastian peeled the roof off the store instantly and tossed it over his shoulder. The clerk yelped and ducked under the counter but Sebastian ripped off the entire counter with his finger and plucked the clerk from his hiding spot.

 

“Water, where is it?” Sebastian demanded

 

“Ah! Over there!” The clerk screamed, pointing at the fridge full of water. “Please don’t kill me, man!” The clerk pleaded, his eyes already drenched in tears. Sebastian scoffed and lazily tossed the man to the side. His body quickly plummeted to the ground and hit the ground hard. His body skidded and tossed around, smearing the ground with blood with each bounce, finally stopping as he collided with a vehicle. Sebastian's hand reached down to the fridge, knocking over the rows of goods in his way. Plucking out the fridge, Sebastian emptied all the water onto his free hand and slowly squeezed his hand and quickly held it to his mouth, drinking all the water he could muster. Surprisingly, Sebastian got an equivalent of one gulp for this size. Smacking his lips together and giving out a big ahhhhh, Sebastian rose up once more and happily continued his rampage. Finally making it to the city, Sebastian let out a low growl.

 

“Man, these buildings are too tall for me,” Sebastian said to himself. The feeling of things being larger than him made him feel weird, as if being 50 feet tall was nothing for him. Annoyed, Sebastian tore through the street, crushing anything small enough under his foot and scraping his hands along buildings, eviscerating various windows with his nails. Screams echoed all around the city, but it only excited Sebastian more. Cops sped down the streets, desperately screaming on their mega phone for the unidentified human  to cease their travels. Sebastian only scowled at their pathetic attempts as he tore through the ranks, crushing cars and cops a like. It took the police many waves of human life for them to realize that their endeavours were fruitless and backed off. Sebastian didn’t allow them to have the last laugh as he chased after the last remaining wave of weak beat cops and smeared them under his boots. Soon enough, Sebastian made his way to the beachfront where many adults were enjoying themselves at a beach rave. Sebastian spoiled the fun, immediately stomping on the huge sand castle that was built and slamming his fist down onto the band that was playing. The music came to a screeching halt but the various party goers had dispersed long before. Sebastian had fun walking along the beachfront, the deep sand masking his footsteps as his preyed upon unaware people sun tanning. A cute woman tried to run away from Sebastian, but he easily picked her up and held her by the waist. The woman kicked and screamed as Sebastian plucked away at her bikini, stripping her naked. Sebastian subconsciously licked his lips, and played with the woman's breasts. She continued to kick and punch, closing her eyes as if it was a bad dream.

 

“Mmmm, your body feels so good to play with. I wonder if you taste as good as you feel,” Sebastian said and as the girl’s eye opened, she was greeted to Sebastian’s open mouth, lined with saliva. The girl screamed at the top of her lungs but it was pointless as Sebastian tilted his head upwards and slowly slid the girl onto his tongue and let her slide down into his mouth. Sebastian moaned with glee as he could feel the girl slowly slide her way down his throat and into his stomach, where her movement ceased. Sebastian continued walking along the beach, snatching up pretty girls and eating them for lunch while happily stepping on people he didn't deem worthy to be eaten.

 

It wasn't long before a new wave of trouble approached; the army. Sebastian laughed furiously as humvees and a few tanks rolled up to the edge of the beach. Megaphones blared, demanding Sebastian to stand down and accept surrender. Sebastian responded by picking up the nearest humvee full of soldiers and hurled it towards a tank, causing both vehicles to explode on impact. Seconds later, the army began to open fire. Sebastian chuckled but with a tinge of fright as the bullets impacting against his leg didn't hurt, but stung a little bit. His next thought became a reality as one of the tanks fired at Sebastian’s right knee. The blast sent a strong pain through his leg and he fell into a kneeling position on the knee that got shot.

 

“Oh you fuckers wanna play games?” Sebastian yelled, clicking at his bracelet. Moments later, Sebastian began to grow again and he held his hands up to defend against the incoming barrage of fire. This time, however, Sebastian's growth was quick, but immense. In seconds, he grew to sizes he never even dreamed of. Looking down at what looked like a tiny playground, Sebastian towered over everything at his new size. Sebastian was looming over the soon to be demolished army at well over 500 feet tall. Humans were nothing more than ants to him now as she could barely even see them. Houses wouldn’t even be able to withstand one step now. Sebastian laughed and his voice at his new sized bellowed throughout the city.

 

“My destruction begins,” Sebastian said as he lazily rose his foot above the army. The shadow created by his boot encased dozens of soon to be doomed vehicles. Sebastian’s heart began to race and the bulge in his pants began to enlarge; being this big meant he was unstoppable and having an entire city as his playground brought endless ecstasy to Sebastian. Sebastian slowly brought his foot down, his new, titanic size naturally slowing him down. When his shoe collided with the Earth, a tremor like BOOOOOOM exploded from his shoe, the ground immediately imploding and caving in on itself. Dust clouds expanded from the base of his shoe. All Sebastian could see was tiny specs running around and vehicles frantically doing u-turns. Sebastian laughed as he slowly unlaced his shoes and removed his shoes and socks.

 

“I want to feel everything now. I want these pathetic humans smeared under my feet. I want their tasteless architecture plastered and flattened beneath my soles. I WANT TO FEEL EVERY LITTLE THING CRUSHED UNDERNEATH ME!” the maniacal tyrant screamed out.

 

The city was not even going to last the hour.


TO BE CONTINUED……….

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7137