The Shrinking Project at Havenbrook University by Somewhereinthenight
Summary:

Brian Bernstein, an academically gifted sophomore at Havenbrook University, is working on a research project to determine if objects can significantly change size. He is working with the brilliant Dr. Richard Lennox and they have some assistant named Olivia Tennyson who is only there because her family helped fund the project. What could go wrong? 


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6666 Read: 20820 Published: December 17 2017 Updated: January 10 2018

1. Crushing Hard and Shrinking Hard by Somewhereinthenight

2. Giantess Olivia by Somewhereinthenight

3. Goddess Olivia by Somewhereinthenight

Crushing Hard and Shrinking Hard by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian is working on a project which could change life as we know it - what could go wrong?

Brian Bernstein was feeling exhausted. He could barely focus on what Professor Hopkins was saying about probability theory. Not that it mattered much - Brian never had to do much studying to do well. He was just mad with himself that he wasted another night trying to get laid partying it up with some randos. Brian knew he had more important things to focus on than sex, but his libido typically got the best of his judgment. Brian gave up on paying attention to the lecture and began scanning the classroom. 

Brian was glad to see that his favorite classmate showed up today. Dang..that sounded so weird, thought Brian. He only talked to her twice but she was his dream girl. Brian knew it instantly. Her name was Amy Liang - she always sat right in front of him. He knew what he was going to do instead of listening to his professor drone on about convergence. 

Brian stared into space as he watched the petite and cute coed write dilligently and showing the professor more respect than he would ever had. He wished he could work up the courage to talk to Amy for real. But she probably didn't know that he existed. Amy probably had a boyfriend anyways. It was futile to even try to start up anything with her - even a friendship. Brian would only see Amy in a classroom setting anyway. Brian was a mathematics and physics double major. Brian knew Amy was a math major, but he was honestly too anxious to even Facebook stalk her to learn more. 

From his brief interactions with Amy, he found her to be incredibly sweet and modest. Brian had trouble gaguing whether she was interested in him or if she was just being nice. The latter seemed much more likely. However, that just made him more attracted to her. It was rare that anyone was kind to him. People typically found him to be standoffish and arrogant - for more so good reasons than he wanted to admit. He didn't have much patience for superficiality of any sort and it showed in his interactions with others. Amy was different though - Brian could tell.

But what if she wasn't? What if this was just his hormones acting up? Brian only had sex once his freshman year with a girl who needed help passing calculus. All he could say from that experience was that he lost his virginity and he didn't catch any STDs after going back to the Havenbrook Medical Center once a month for nine months to make sure that slut didn't give him anything. He wanted to have sex again though.   Brian felt a tingling sensation down there. What class was he in again? 

Then Amy did something which drove Brian wild. She dropped the cap of her pen. However, rather than picking it up, Brian watched as Amy took one foot out of its flat. Her petite yet majestic foot arched from its freedom from the confinement of the flat. She then brought her foot down onto the cap and began moving it under her foot. She then wiggled her toes - polished a light shade of green - and took her other shoe off. She began switching foot every minute or so and rubbing the cap under each one. 

Brian envied the cap. He wanted to be the cap at the mercy of Amy's foot. Thankfully, Brian thought, this crazy fantasy of his could be a reality soon. His genius would help save the day. 

His concentration was interrupted by the shuffling of bags. Class was over. Brian needed to think of an excuse - anything - to talk to Amy. What did he learn anyway? Oh - he would figure things out easily on his own. But this was the opportunity.

Brian walked over to Amy. She already had most of her stuff packed - ready to go. He noticed she had both her shoes on and the cap was already back on her desk.

"Oh, hi Amy", said Brian with probably an embarrassing tone of trepidation.

"Hi Brian", said Amy with a soft smile, "how are you?"

"Good - just a little tired. I think I fell asleep in class again - stupid me, huh?"

"Lol. That happens to me sometimes too. Especially with class being so early in the morning. You're so smart though that you will still do better than me on the next exam."

"You're being too modest, Amy. I'm the idiot who needs your help."

"Really?"

Shit...of course she knew that he was just looking to get into her pants. Perhaps literally soon once that project is finished up. 

"I don't know. I wasn't paying attention - you were."

"I guess."

"Hey - I don't know if you are interested but maybe we can help each other out. Would you want t-t-t-t-t-to um...”?

"Study together? I'd love to, that's what you were going to say - right?"

Brian loved Amy's genuine smile. It put him more at ease. It was like she knew what he was feeling and wanted to help him out.

"Um - yeah. I suppose someone like you has a very busy social calendar, huh?"

"It's flexible."

"Sunday night? At the library?"

"Tennyson?"

"Yeah, let's meet at Tennyson."

"7 PM?"

"Yeah works for me. I'll have recovered from all the parties by then."

"Tee hee - I usually don't like to party all that much to be honest. But my friend Lea is having her 21st tomorrow night and I have something special planned for her and. oh sorry, I shouldn't be rambling on about my life like that."

"No - it's fine. Sounds like a lot of fun."

"It will be. I'm just scared because I am kind of planning the whole thing."

"If she's a true friend, I am sure it will be a blast whatever you do."

"Aww. You’re so sweet. So, Sunday, 6 PM, at Tennyson? I'll put it on my calendar. I know you don't because you have a freak memory."

"Freak memory, huh? Ok, I will write it down too."

"It's a compliment."

"I know - I'm just playing around."

Amy winked at Brian and said, "I have to head off to my next class, I am already late but looking forward to be your study buddy - see you then!"

Amy gathered her things and left the classroom. Brian was now the only one in the classroom - even Professor Hopkins had left. Brian couldn't believe what just happened. He would get to spend time with Amy outside of class. Brian knew she was just trying to pick his brain to do well in class but maybe he could work his moves on her - perhaps he needed to talk to someone who knew how to talk to women. 

Brian needed to go to the Pearson Lab right away - he was already late for his work-study/independent study. He was working on a very secret project - one which was spearheaded by the brilliant Dr. Richard Lennox. Brian found that he could relate well to the scientist. Both had similar goals and interests. It was perhaps why Dr. Lennox had offered to hire Brian as his assistant when he was just a freshman figuring out how to pay for his prestigious yet highly expensive education. 

****************************************************

Brian arrived at Pearson Lab. His workspace had become so familiar to him that he saw it more often than his dorm room. It's been a year and a half now. Brian was close to solving the puzzle. He had successfully shrunk objects 99% of its original size. However, 99% was nothing. He would only be able to shrink his 72-inch self to 71.28 inches with that. That was nothing! Brian wanted to be more like five inches tall or even just an inch high. He couldn't break the electromagnetic bonds for long enough to shrink any more than that. However, Brian was persistent. He had more than two years to crack the case. It also allowed him to stay at Havenbrook.

Honestly, he was jaded enough that he would have been fine just going to Rutgers where he would have probably gotten a full scholarship (and if not - the in-state tuition was something his mother could have afforded) but she wanted more for him. She wanted Brian to go to one of the best universities in the world - and Havenbrook was up there.

However, Brian could do without the rich elitist assholes who also attended - like a certain somebody - who was already there - ugh, Dr. Lennox only hired her because her family offered to fund the project. It wasn't worth it. She made things more difficult. She also seemed to do her best to make things more miserable for Brian when he was there. They had different outlooks on the world. He believed in the pursuit of knowledge. Olivia was a spoiled and narcissitic materalist who had no business being anywhere near his work. 

Brian saw Olivia Tennyson was already there. She was completely undressed for laboratory work wearing a tank top, short shorts, and high-heeled sandals. She was just playing with her long auburn hair and texting her friends. She knew she didn't have to do anything except be there. 

Brian didn't bother to say hello to Olivia and began working on a process that could increase the magnitude of shrinking without destroying either the object being shrunk or destroying the shrinking apparatus. There was also that pesky trick of getting the object to grow back to normal size or even larger, but it was the same concept as shrinking - just the reverse reactions. Brian was deep in focus. He would be done soon enough. He would make Dr. Lennox proud. Speaking of Dr. Lennox, Brian was surprised to see no signs of Dr. Lennox anywhere. Usually he would be grumbling about Brian's tardiness or mocking Olivia by asking her detailed questions about their work. 

"Umm - like -hello."

Brian heard that voice. He wished he could shrink her voice box so that she could no longer speak. He ignored her.

"I know you think you’re hot shit", said Olivia, "but can you at least not ignore me?"

"I'm not like you", Brian shot back, "I don't mooch off my trust fund and treat others like shit. If you have anything to offer which will help me finish this faster - I would then be happy to talk to you."

"My family and I are very interested in this project."

"Dr. Lennox isn't interested in selling it as a consumer good where people can go batshit crazy on each other. So I don't think the Tennysons will make much money from it."

"I respectfully disagree."

Brian didn't like the way Olivia said that - something was wrong. 

"You're always coming in so damn late", said Olivia, "Dr. Lennox was actually looking at your work and figured out how to speed up the process. I have to say - he's really proud of you. He said he would have never got there without you."

"Really? Wait - what? You're serious, aren't you?"

"I totally am, silly. So you can go do whatever it is your nerd self does in his spare time. I am guessing busy mastrubating in your dorm room to pictures of women like me who are waaaayyyy above your league."

"I'm not interested in you. I didn't think I actually had to make that clear."

"But I am a Tennyson. Everyone loves me."

"Then let me be the first."

"Oh", said Olivia with a cruel smile, "you will love me too." Brian didn't have time to react and saw her pull out the shrinking appartus. "I will do the same thing to you I did to the professor. it works really well! I am impressed!" Brian saw Olivia push a button on the apparatus and then he blacked out... 

  

 

End Notes:

What will Olivia do to Brian now?

Giantess Olivia by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian's first experience as a shrunken man.

Brian opened his eyes. Strange, he didn’t remember falling asleep. The last thing he remembered was being at the lab with Olivia and she ... Brian felt a surge of energy and bolted upwards. Could it be?

He was in an unfamiliar location. Odd. The floor and ceiling even looked unusual. No – did this happen? Brian wasn’t going crazy, was he? This was real. The shrinking process worked, and he was shrunk by a stupid entitled bitch. This was not what Brian had envisioned. This was surely what Dr. Lennox had not envisioned either.

“Oh, I see that you have woken up.”

Brian turned around and saw Dr. Lennox – shrunken just like him.

“This is amazing”, said the scientist, “I am in awe that this could actually happen. We can change the world forever – for the better – we can do anything.”

“But Olivia shrunk us, she will most certainly not make the world better. Dr. Lennox, do you have anything on you which could grow us back to normal size?”

“I do not, and I personally do not wish to grow back to normal size.”

Brian was confused but not surprised. He got to know Rick Lennox quite well over the past year.

“The world as I knew it before has nothing to offer me”, said Dr. Lennox calmly, “I am a divorced man who is fully estranged from his family. Forces in the world seek to control us if our presence is known. You see. I will control the world myself to my vision at my new small size. It might seem crazy, but I have ways around the lab and sweet Olivia has offered to help me.”

Brian wanted to gag at the thought of “sweet Olivia”. Had this man lost his mind? Brian doubted he could talk sense into a man liked Dr. Lennox who had the ability to rationalize every bullshitted idea that popped into his incredible brain.

“But what if I do not want to help?”

“Oh, Brian. I don’t think you fully understand how much you would benefit if you become my assistant in building this new world.”

“Pardon me, but how? By hypnotizing everyone at the size of an ant?”

“We will discuss more later. As I said, Olivia will help us.”

What Brian saw next terrified him more than anything – Olivia entered his line of vision, but she was enormous. She must have been at least 300 feet tall compared to him. Brian felt fortunate that he was on a table – otherwise, he would have likely felt tremors from Olivia’s footsteps. Given his delusional professor, Brian sensed he was alone in trying to save his own ass.

Olivia looked down at Brian with a grin. He got a close-up view of her dark red lips with pearly white teeth. She could eat him. Holy shit – would Olivia do that? Brian sensed that he would make a good low-calorie snack for the diva.

“Hello there, Brian”, said Olivia with a grin, “I am so glad that you are awake. We are going to have so much fun together. As Rick knows – I am quite good at certain things.”

Brian frowned. That explained a lot as to why Dr. Lennox even allowed Olivia to step foot into the lab. He couldn’t believe that the man he respected and admired was just a pervert with a high IQ. However, Brian thought of Amy. What if he wasn’t so different from Rick? No – rationalized Brian – Amy was good and pure, Olivia was not.

“Awww”, cooed Olivia, “is widdle Brian shy?” She then opened the ceiling. Brian ran.

“You’re trapped”, said Rick, “there’s no point in running.”

Rick was right. There was no point. Brian cursed his instincts.

“Before I take Brian, does Ricky want to give my finger a little kiss?”

Brian watched with disgust as Rick ran to Olivia’s finger and gave it a big kiss.

Olivia then kneaded Rick’s body with the finger.

“Good boy”, said Olivia, “is Ricky okay if I play with the new guy for a while?”

“I think it will benefit us”, said Rick.

Benefit nothing.

Brian knew there was no escape. He closed his eyes hoping that he could get through this torture as little as possible. He felt a large fleshy substance pick him up. It must have been Olivia’s hand. Brian did his best to shut off his mind and ignore everything that was going on now.

“Come on, little man”, squealed Olivia, “look at me.” Brian refused. He didn’t want to believe that any of this was happening to him.

“Look at me now”, commanded Olivia, “you must see your goddess.”

“You are not my goddess. You are just an oversized bimbo.”

“You’re the undersized little shit”, said Olivia with anger,” I tried to be nice. Look at me – or I will crush you with my hand right now!”

Brian sighed. He lost the battle, but he wouldn’t lose the war. He opened his eyes and saw Olivia smiling at him. Fear overtook his whole body. This woman could kill him with no effort whatsoever.

“Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Brian shook his head.

“Good, now I’ll give you a little kiss.” Brian couldn’t move. He could only watch as Olivia brought down her lips onto him. She puckered up the lips and pressed them down on his body. He felt lipstick press on his body. Brian could feel her cool and minty breath travel to his body. He could feel a tingling sensation around his groin – arousal – no – he would fight that feeling. She was an oversized big shit.

“Oooh – did you like my kissy”, said Olivia in a cutesy tone.

Brian needed to stay alive, he said, “yes, thank you.”

“I give the best kisses – I should totally start shrinking more people and then I can have lots of little pets.”

“What do you plan to do to me?”

“I have a few surprises – but they wouldn’t be fun if I told you?”

Brian had a sudden realization. Olivia wasn’t going to kill him – she needed him and Rick for whatever she had planned.

“So, you can pick our brains like you always do?”

“You two are the geniuses – not me. I wouldn’t question my motives so much if I were you, little guy.”

Brian was lifted upwards by Olivia and heading straight to her cleavage. He saw the opening where two impressively large orbs of flesh resided. Olivia had double D breasts. They were her most attractive feature. He pondered over whether they were natural or not.

Olivia slowly dropped Brian into her bra. He could see nothing and only feel her breast softly covering his body. It was a tight space, but Brian did not feel any pain in his prison. He could feel the breast lightly jiggle above him. Brian laughed – perhaps this was a real breast after all.

“Go to my nipple”, commanded Olivia.

Brian mumbled, “I can’t see”. He knew Olivia couldn’t hear.

“I’ll be patient with you since I know it must be hard to see in there but you’re a smart guy – I think you can figure it out!”

Brian slowly waddled his way towards the nipple. He gasped when he felt the contrast between the soft and heavy breast versus the rough and relatively small nipple. Brian wasn’t so small that the nipple towered over him. He could predict what Olivia wanted him to do.

“Unless you have never touched a woman before – I think you know what I want you to do.”

Yes, it was that. He gingerly put his tongue on the nipple and began licking it. Brian heard a moan. He continued to put his mouth around the massive nipple. He heard, “oh, little man – keep on going. Yes, that is it.”

Brian was in no position to defy Olivia currently. He decided to be a little more risqué and began to nibble on the nipple. This really got her going. “Oh…fuck yeah…oh my god… please don’t stop – ohhh..ohhhh.”

Brian wouldn’t have been surprised if Olivia was fingering herself right in the lab. He began to kiss it aggressively and vary his movements on the nipple. He was at the tip of the breast, so he could move his body more freely than he could previously.

Brian put his hands on the nipple and felt it was harder than before.

He was pleasing Olivia – this had to be good for him. Last thing he wanted was to be killed by her before he went in and saved himself from his fate.

“Wow, you are so fucking good at this”, moaned Olivia, “perhaps I should keep you around forever as my little toy.”

Brian groaned at this, but he felt the tingling sensation again. Brian had a powerful urge to take out his penis and fuck the breast till he was fully spent. However, he couldn’t give Olivia that satisfaction. He wouldn’t. Brian continued his duty of pleasuring her massive breast. Brian continued for another ten minutes.

“Ohhhh – I think my other boob needs some attention”, said Olivia with a very pleased tone.

He felt Olivia’s massive fingers pick him up from his enclosure and put him by the other breast – this time, he was right by the nipple. Brian continued doing the same things he did to the other nipple.

He heard Olivia squeal with delight at what he was doing. Brian had never felt so useful sexually in his entire life. He knew it was wrong but a part of him felt pleasure from his actions. Brian still did not trust Olivia. He needed to remember the big picture and that he needed to get out of this situation – especially since his mentor didn’t even seem to be putting in effort.

After what must have been at least fifteen minutes, Olivia scooped Brian out of her bra. She looked like a goddess at that moment. Brian was ashamed that his erection was at full mast. He tried to think ugly thoughts – the first thing that came to his mind was Dr. Lennox naked. Success. Brian’s arousal went away.

“Awww”, giggled Olivia, “you are too cute. You will be a great helper as me and Dr. Lennox take on the world.”

“Take on the world?”

“Ricky wants to create a society that he considers just and fair. Such a sweet guy though. He doesn’t want any recognition for his efforts. He wants me to rule the world.”

“Huh?”

“You can go ask him yourself. He believes that society should be ruled by a powerful goddess – one that will do whatever she wants.”

“Pardon me, but this seems crazy.”

“I know. Daddy is going to be sooooo mad – Dr. Lennox said that he doesn’t think my daddy should rule anything. It is all me. I am the most amazing woman alive. I must start small though, he said. I plan to shrink more people and use them as I feel like.”

Ugh, thought Brian, Dr. Lennox was just living out a perverse sexual fantasy. He didn’t give a shit about improving society.

Brian shrugged his shoulders. He had to seem like he was defeated for now until he thought of a solid exit plan.

“So, you’re game? I promise to make things worthwhile for you. It would be idiotic for me to bring harm to the two geniuses that brought me this opportunity in the first place.”

“Ok”, said Brian tersely.

“You’re going to love it”, said Olivia with a grin, “I already know a part of you loves my body – even if you don’t want to admit it.”

Brian said nothing.

“Awww – it’s okay. Everyone loves me. No straight man or gay woman can resist my charms.”

Brian rolled his eyes.

Olivia winked at Brian and then said, “I could use your help with something – little man. I love these shoes I’m wearing but they hurt my feet. How about you give me a foot rub? I know you’ll do great!”

  

 

End Notes:

I hope you are liking this story so far - a lot more to come!

Goddess Olivia by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian gives Olivia a foot massage and a little more..

Horror struck the tiny Brian at Olivia’s question – he thought of Amy absentmindedly playing with the pen cap with her feet. Olivia could do that and more to him. He shuddered but said calmly, “Ok, I will do it.”

“Yayyy, I am so happy that my tiny man is going to bring comfort to my day.”

Olivia placed Brian on the ground. He saw her feet encased in high-heeled sandals. Her toes were polished with a dark purple. Brian could only watch as her toes wiggled – likely in anticipation of what was to come. Brian couldn’t think about it for too long. He was oddly turned on by it all. Why would he be turned on by that? Olivia could crush him flat under one of her feet with minimal effort.

Brian thought of Amy – sweet Amy. He wouldn’t have minded being with her at his current state. Amy would never go on the power trip that Olivia took on so easily.

Olivia loosened the straps of her sandals and kicked them off. He could smell the mixture of sweat, leather, and blueberries (?) Olivia brought a foot over Brian’s body. He could see every detail of her long and powerful sole: the way the foot subconsciously flexed, the light wrinkles in her sole, and the fact that her foot was very pink from being encased in the shoes. Olivia was a tall girl and had large feet even by normal sized people standards. Now her foot effortlessly dominated him.

“I demand that you take care of me now”, said Olivia.

Brian had to play her game. He hoped he could hide his arousal from her – not an easy task since he was naked.

Olivia moved her foot down and carefully placed her big and second toe right between Brian’s body.

“Little man, I want you to make me feel like a goddess.”

Brian gave the big toe a little kiss.

“Is that the best you got? I want more!!”

Brian then started to passionately kiss the toe giving it the occasional lick. He could hear Olivia giggle from above.

“That’s more like it – caress my foot like the bugman you are.”

Brian began to rub his whole body onto Olivia’s foot. He paid extra attention to the soft skin in between her toes as she shuddered with pleasure. Whether he was doing a good job or if she just liked the fact that she had a tiny man at her foot, he felt that he was farther away from becoming a useless splat of blood. Brian continued his exploits as he felt the soft flesh manipulate his body. Brian felt his dick grow harder. He no longer cared – this was too good. He needed to continue his pleasure.

“Ohhhh little man”, moaned Olivia, “something tells me you like my foot a lot. I was always self-conscious about my feet since they are size 11 but I suppose any foot looks big to you now except those of tinies like you.”

“I think they’re beautiful”, blurted Brian as he was continuing his foot fucking. He instantly regretted saying that and he couldn’t take it back.

“Awww thank you little guy”, cooed Olivia, “I definitely feel that you are enjoying this.”

Olivia then moved each foot closer to Brian so that he was sandwiched in between her soles.

“Let it all out”, said Olivia, “I don’t mind at all.”

Most of Brian didn’t want to do this -however, his libido was the victor.

Brian rubbed his cock into Olivia’s sole. He thought if he was any smaller that he could find a nice wrinkle to put his cock into and fuck it that way. However, the sole offered enough stimulation to his one-inch body. He closed his eyes and imagined Amy. Would she let him do the same thing as Olivia? Amy had even prettier feet than Olivia. He wondered if his sweet friend would act like Olivia if the opportunity arose? Brian doubted it, but it was enough to make him hornier than he had ever been. He passionately kissed Olivia’s foot as the other foot lightly pushed into his backside. This was it – thought Brian – the point of no return. Holy fucking shit. The point of no return. He came onto Olivia’s sole. Brian hated himself for it. He cursed himself for not having more self-control, but it was hard to imagine any other guy being able to restrain himself from all of the stimulation.

Olivia felt Brian’s release since she released him from her feet.

“Wow”, gasped Olivia, “for such a tiny – you had a big load. I never knew you liked my feet so much.”

“Neither did I”, grumbled Brian.

“Come on”, said Olivia, “you love me. I hope you can commit to be my tiny slave like Dr. Lennox did.”

Brian didn’t know what to say.

“I promise you that I will make your wildest dreams come true”, said Olivia, “you just need to do exactly what I say and let me do what I intend to do with this shrink ray.”

Brian groaned. He wasn’t surprised by her bluntness – she didn’t need to beat around the bush given their situation.

“If your wee wee could vote, it would want to stay with me. I know that much.” Olivia put her foot over Brian’s body and then began to softly rub his body. Brian was impressed with how careful she was in rubbing him. At his inch-tall height, a lot of bad shit could have happened. He groaned. His penis had begun to grow at full mast again. How did that happen? He just came five to ten minutes ago.

“I think it’s ready for more”, said Olivia, “kiss my foot.”

Brian began to kiss Olivia’s foot. He was being violated. This wasn’t love at all. Olivia was manipulating him – the scary thing was that it was working. He wanted to worship the massive foot above him and the woman who owned that massive foot. Brian knew that he didn’t care for her at all, but he figured he would make the best of it until he could get out of the giant bitch’s spell.

Brian felt his body be grabbed by Olivia’s toes. She lifted her foot up with glee. She shook her foot around as she was sitting on a chair. Brian felt his stomach flip. This was going to make him sick. He wondered if she knew that or not.

“I think I’m feeling sick”, squeaked Brian.

“Awww – my little man is getting sicky. I think I know the cure for that.” Brian felt the toes loosen their grip. He thought he was going to fall to his death but landed on Olivia’s palm. She moved him towards her face and gave him a giant kiss. He didn’t want to admit it, but he was overcome with lust. How could she be so goddamn powerful?

Before Olivia moved her lip away, he gave it a little kiss of his own. He saw Olivia’s mouth turn into a delighted grin as she whispered, “my little man”. Brian sighed.

“This will be your life if you become my loyal servant”, said Olivia sweetly, “however, if you disobey me or try to play any nasty tricks on me – you will be crushed like the bug-sized man you are. So, please be with me. I think you and Ricky can help me a great deal and I can help you. I treat my loyal buggies well.”

Brian didn’t want to respond. He didn’t have to respond. He knew that she knew that he knew.

“I wanna play with this toy a little more”, said Olivia, “for now, I will bring you back to your room.” She put Brian into the container and said, “Cya later, little man.”

  

 

End Notes:

I know this chapter was kind of short but I hope you enjoyed it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7093