Millan and Zava by Rainman1131
Summary:

Prequel to paisalandia's Zava and Mark: The Reckoning. 

LOTG spinoff. After having been captured by two giant young women, Valerie, Betty and Mark manage to escape. This story begins when they are re-captured. The cruel giantess finds Valerie, and the kind one catches Betty and Mark.

I just changed the title from Zava's Saga to the original Millan and Zava.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Zava's saga
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9717 Read: 19092 Published: December 13 2017 Updated: December 13 2017
Story Notes:

This short story is a five-chapter prequel to paisalandia's excellent Zava and Mark: The Reckoning, and a tribute to Adrikk's (BobVan) LOTG series at Deviant Art. Look for his work at http://adrikk.deviantart.com/gallery/

In the original poser story, some of the little people, including Valerie, Betty, and Mark, have been captured by two young women. Millan is cruel to the little people, while Zava treats them gently (though she gleefully helps capture them in the first place).

Author's note: paisalandia's story has been temporily deleted. He will re-post it after I post mine, and will, I think, also title it Zava's Saga, and add more chapters. If you're wondering, it was me that somehow deleted it (accidentally, I swear).

1. Chapter 1 by Rainman1131

2. Chapter 2 by Rainman1131

3. Chapter 3 by Rainman1131

4. Chapter 4 by Rainman1131

5. Chapter 5 by Rainman1131

Chapter 1 by Rainman1131
Author's Notes:

The story takes place a couple hours after the Little People have been set free by Zava.

 



Chapter 1


Valerie stood uncertainly behind a trash can at the mouth of an alley. She'd been hiding there for an hour or so, waiting for the evening to descend on the city and for the giant's rush hour to thin out. Several times she'd attempted to run to a new spot, but on each foray she'd been driven back by a pair of pounding, giant feet. 

"Damn," she muttered to herself now and looked around the darkening alley, rubbing her arms against the steadily cooling air, "where is everybody?"

Over an hour before, she and her friends had been making their way across the city, trying to make it back to their camp in the woods. They'd been rounding the corner of a building, when a group of school children came thundering down the sidewalk, heedlessly stomping through the group of Little People.

As she'd run wildly away, scrambling for cover, Valerie had heard a sickening, wet crunching sound that could only have been one of her companions being crushed beneath one of the giant children's feet. She'd wanted to turn back to see if she could help, but the walk was thick with giants, their car-sized feet thudding all around the scattering Little People.

Senseless with fear, she'd run back around the corner of the building, her heart pounding in her chest as her feet slapped at the endless plain of pavement. Hating herself but knowing there was nothing she could do, she'd sprinted for what must have been a full giant block, vaguely aware that she was running right past strolling giants as she went. She'd stayed close to the building edge, and by some miracle she'd seemed not to be noticed.

When she'd found the cover of the trash can in the alley, she had decided it was as good a place as any to hide. She'd sat then against the rough brick of the building, put her head in her lap, and wept.

Now, deciding she couldn't stand to wait any longer, Valerie stepped out from behind the can, and peered out into the street. The coast seemed to be clear.

She'd taken two, maybe three steps when she sensed a looming presence behind her. She caught a huge movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to the side, then froze.

Beside her on the pavement was a red and white running shoe. It was approximately ten feet long.

Valerie turned slowly, her heart threatening to thump out of her chest. She found herself standing squarely between a matching pair of the giant running shoes. Her gaze drifted up tree-sized, jeans clad legs, past a sweatshirted torso, and up to a downturned, smiling giant face.

"Well, hello there," the blond teen said, sneering, "I wondered where my little pets had got to."

Before Valerie knew what was happening, the giant girl was bending down and reaching for her, the mammoth body looking like a building falling toward her. A monstrous hand snaked down to take her firmly in it's grasp, clamping her from her feet to her chest in a vise-like grip. As she was raised up, she pounded her tiny fists on the giant, imprisoning fingers.

"Let me go!" Valerie screamed. "Let me go! You're hurting me!"

The beautiful giantess ignored Valerie's cries, raising the Little Person up to her face. A giant finger came in close to fluff at her tiny prisoner's long, auburn hair. 

"Hmmm," the giantess said, frowning. "You're not one of mine, are you? You must be one of those sneaky little shits that helped my pets get away."

"No! Please! Just let me go!"

The giant girl squeezed her fingers together a little tighter. "Shut up."

"Owww!" Valerie howled, "Owww! That really hurts!"

"I said shut up! I'm taking you home with me, and I don't want anyone to hear you."

Valerie continued to scream, and struggle, pounding frantically at the giant fingers that imprisoned her.

"Okay, you screamy little bitch," the giantess said, reaching out her other hand and cocking her index finger against the pad of her thumb, "you asked for it."

Valerie watched in terror as the other giant hand came in close to the side of her head, the huge forefinger and thumb forming a tight circle.

"No! Please don't-"

"Nighty-night," the giantess whispered, as she flicked her finger against the side of Valerie's head.

As her head was knocked violently to the side, a starburst of pain exploded behind Valerie's eyes. Then she knew only darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, little ones."

Betty and Mark looked up past shapely, bare legs that seemed to rise up forever, past the short-short jean shorts and a well-filled, white halter top. Betty knew who it was even before she saw the face of the giantess. She was still frightened at the proximity of a giant, but she could at least allow herself to breath again.

"Hello, Zava." Betty tried to keep her voice calm and steady, but she knew it wavered some, probably sounding tiny and pathetic here on the night-darkened, giant street. Betty stood next to Mark near one of the giant teen's shoes, craning her neck to look into the face of the giantess. She tried to force the weakness from her knees. "How...how are you?"

The giant brunette chuckled, dropping slowly to one knee so that the Little People were now flanked on one side by one of her huge black pumps, and on the other by her giant knee and thigh. The nearness of the giant teen was a daunting, physically imposing thing, causing Betty to take a stumbling step backward.

"I'm fine, sweetie," Zava said, with delight. "How about you? What in the world are you two doing out here all by yourselves? Where are all your little friends?"

While Mark just stood there holding his rifle and staring up at the giantess, Betty quickly explained the ordeal with the stampeding children, including the sad fact of Brian's demise.

"Oh!" the giant girl exclaimed, holding her hands to her cheeks, "That's awful! Are you okay? Where are the others?"

Betty took a deep breath. "Yes, we're alright, Zava. And we don't know where the others are." She bit her lip. "I think some of them may have been captured by the children."

"That's too bad. I'm so sorry. My poor little dolls." 

Betty thought she heard real regret in the voice of the giantess.

"That's okay," Betty said, turning to see Mark staring impatiently at her. "Well, we'd better get going now, Zava."

"Get going where?"

Betty hesitated a moment, looking up into the earnest, pretty face. This young giantess had saved Betty and all her friends from the clutches of her evil friend, Millan. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mark give her a slight head shake. Betty understood his meaning, but she decided that Zava had earned some trust. "Back to our camp in the woods. Whenever we get separated, we're supposed to meet back at the ship."

Betty sensed Mark's angry stare, but kept her gaze on the giantess.

"Oh." Zava nodded, then took a glance at the dark, deserted streets. Now her nod changed to a head shake. "I can't let you go anywhere this late at night, my little dolls. It's way to dangerous at your size. I'm taking you home with me tonight."

Mark had finally had it. "Enough of this nonsense!" he blurted, aiming his rifle vaguely in the direction of Zava's ankle. "We're not going anywhere with you, young lady. Now run along. We've got grown-up stuff to do."

"Mark," Betty began, putting a hand on her friend's shoulder, "I don't think-"

There was a sudden blur of movement in the air above the Little People, then Zava's hand swooped down like a giant, flesh-colored bird, the huge fingers easily grabbing Mark's gun and snatching it away. The giantess lifted the rifle to her face, smiling at what looked like a child's toy in her giant fingers. 

"Hey!" Mark shouted. "Give that back!"

Zava shook her head. "No way, little guy. You tried to shoot me with this before, remember? I think I'll just keep if for a little while." The dark-haired giantess turned the rifle this way and that, studying it. She chuckled softly, running a finger down the little barrel. "It's so cute. Looks like a little Super Soaker or something." 

Mark starting to turn a little red in the face. "Young lady," he said evenly, seeming to try to control his temper, "this has gone quite far enough. Now give me that gun, and run along home."

Zava laughed again. "You're a funny little man, aren't you? 'Run along home', huh?" The last line she said in high-pitched squeak, apparently trying to mimic Mark's tiny voice. 

Now Zava reached down to tug at a silver chain around her neck, pulling a small pendant from under her top. A baseball-sized, red gem that looked like a ruby was attached to the end of the chain. If it was real, Betty thought, it would be worth a fortune back on Earth. 

Zava took the rifle and clipped it's trigger guard onto the gem's clasp, tugging it gently a couple times to make sure it was secure. She looked back down at Mark. "I'll give it back tomorrow, little guy." She grinned. "If you're a good boy, that is."

"Now wait just a minute-"

Betty, her hand still on Mark's shoulder, clenched her fingers in a warning squeeze. When he turned to stare at her, Betty shook her head. "Go along for now, Mark," she whispered, "we really don't have much of a choice here."

"Like Hell, we don't!" he hissed, shaking off her hand. "We're going to...hey!"

Now both of Zava's huge hands had swooped down, each quickly taking a Little Person in it's grasp. Betty had seen it coming, not attempting any resistance, only raising her arms to keep them from getting pinned inside the giant fist. She looked up as she was raised into the air, once again feeling the familiar sensation of being engulfed in the huge, powerful fingers of a giant. She wouldn't say she had exactly gotten used to it, but she'd been grabbed up like a child's toy so many times, she had learned how to ride it out and not freak out too much. 

Mark, the other hand...

"Let go of me, dammit!" he yelled, pounding at Zava's giant fingers and kicking his feet wildly. "Put us down this instant, young lady! I mean, right now!"

Zava, still kneeling on the deserted walk, raised them both to her face. She looked at Betty, who lay quietly in her fist. "He's pretty mad, isn't he, Betty Doll?"

Betty shrugged. "Yeah, I guess he is." She looked over at her wildly struggling friend in Zava's other fist. "Hey, Mark. Calm down. Zava's not going to hurt us." She turned to look into the giant, pretty face, smiling tentatively. "Right?"

Zava smiled. "Of course not." She rose for her kneeling position, and began walking back the way she had come. "How could I hurt such cute, helpless little things? I'm just going to take care of you tonight."

"Have you ever considered that we don't need you to take care of us?"

Mark had finally stopped his futile struggles, and was glaring at the giantess. "Did that ever occur to you?" he added petulantly.

The giantess reached out and patted mark's head with a fingertip. 

"Nope," she said, laughing.

Mark said nothing, crossing his arms on his chest and glaring at the giantess, as she carried them both down the dark, lonely street.

Betty couldn't help smiling. "Take it easy on him, Zava. He's a guy, and you know how they can be."

Zava grinned, giving Betty a little squeeze. "Yeah, I know, Betty Doll. Believe me. All that macho stuff all the time."

Betty nodded. "We'll go with you, Zava. One thing, though," she said, giving the giant forefinger a pinch, "do you think you could stop calling me Betty Doll?"

Zava laughed. "I'll try." 

End Notes:

That's the set-up. Each chapter should have both a Zava and a Millan vignette.

Chapter 2 by Rainman1131
Author's Notes:

Kind of the 'getting to know you' chapter.

Chapter 2



"I said take off your clothes, slut."

Valerie shook her head again, taking a step back on the giant tabletop.

The blond giantess laughed, scooting her chair in closer to the table. She rolled up the sleeves of her robe to expose tan, tree-sized forearms "You'd better do as I say, you little bitch. Or do you want me to hit you again?"

Valerie swallowed hard, looking at the massive hands now clasped on the table before her. She remembered how the mere flick of one of those powerful, red-nailed fingers had slammed into her with enough force to knock her unconscious. Her head was still ringing from the blow.

No, she thought, I certainly don't want to get hit again. She raised her hands to the giant teen. "Please...it's Millan, right?" Valerie paused, waiting for acknowledgment from the girl. When the giant continued to stare down at her impassively, Valerie pressed on. "Millan, I'm a person, just like you. It's wrong of you to make me do this."

With no change in expression, the beautiful blond giantess said, "Take off your clothes, slut. Now."

"Please, Millan..."

The giant right hand lifted off the table, tracking at Valerie like some huge, five finger beast. "Have it your way," the giant teen said, slipping her fingers in behind Valerie. "The truth is, I'd much rather rip them off you myself, anyway."

As the giant fingers began to coil around her, Valerie gave a little yelp and dropped to her knees. "Okay! Okay!" she said quickly, rolling on to her bottom and beginning to tug at her boot. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it! Please don't tear off my clothes!"

Valerie pulled one shoe off, relieved to see the giant hand move away from her to rest atop it's companion. As she pulled off the other boot and set it on the table with it's mate, she looked up at Millan.

"Why are you making me do this?"

The giantess shrugged, as she plucked up one of Valerie's boots in her fingers. "You're my new pet. I'm just checking you out." Millan let out a chuckle as she turned the leather boot this way and that, examining it. "What a silly little shoe! Why in the world would you wear such a thing?"

"It's the style where I come from," Valerie said, slightly annoyed at having to defend her fashion sense. She slipped her hands in beneath her skirt, finding the waist of her panty hose, and working her hands in under the elastic band. She scooted her butt from side to side on the table, as she slid the sheer fabric down over her hips.

The giant teen dropped the boot to the table. She looked at Valerie, blowing out a tired breath. "Hurry up. I could have done it faster myself."

"I'm going as fast as I can." Valerie wriggled out of the canary yellow hose, and set it on the table near her boots. Then she stood up and pulled her skirt down over her hips. She worked it down her legs and over her feet, then kicked it free.

The giantess reached down to scoop up the garment. She twirled it around on her finger for a few seconds, laughing. "This is a very, very short skirt. You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

Valerie hid her anger by hauling her blouse up over her head and muttering into it. When she got the garment up over her head and off, she looked up at the grinning giantess and said, "That's not fair. I'm not like that at all. Miniskirts are..."

"...the fashion where I come from," the giantess finished for Valerie, tossing the skirt down with a smirk. She shrugged her giant shoulders. "Yeah, right. I think you just like the little guys to be able to look up your dress. Isn't that right, slut?"

Valerie forced herself not to rise to the baiting of the giantess, merely crossing her arms beneath her bra-clad breasts and glaring at her tormentor.

"Oh, no," Millan said teasingly, wagging her huge finger. "Undies too, doll-girl."

Valerie wanted to resist, but she knew there was nothing she could do. She knew of Millan's special brand of cruelty from the story that Betty and the others had told. Valerie decided her best chance of getting out of this nightmare was to cooperate with the giantess until an opportunity for escape arose. As much as she hated to think about it, she knew she would probably need to debase herself in untold ways to survive against the evil giantess.

Still, Valerie was a little disgusted with herself when she docilely stripped off first her bra then her panties, kicking them idlly toward the pile of her discarded clothing. She stood naked before the giantess, dropping her eyes but refusing to further amuse the girl by attempting to cover her crotch and breasts.

A thudding vibration on the table before her caused Valerie to look up. She was stunned to find Millan's giant face only a few feet before her, chin on the table and staring intently at her new doll.

"Hmm," Millan breathed, the blast of air whooshing over Valerie's skin, prickling it into gooseflesh, in spite of it's warmth. "You're very, um, authentic looking." The giant face turned this way and that, examining Valerie as though she were some sort of oddity. Then the giantess twirled her finger. "Turn around. I want to see the flip side, too."

Valerie gritted her teeth, but said nothing. She turned her back to the giantess. She knew it was her imagination, but she seemed to feel the the giant gaze settle onto her own ass like a physical thing, tingling her skin unpleasantly. 

Millan laughed. "You call that an ass? Both those tiny little cheeks would fit in teaspoon."

Valerie blew out a frustrated breath. "Can I turn around now?"

"Sure," the giant teen said lightly, her tone magnanimous. "Since you asked so nicely."

Valerie turned around, then pointed down at her clothes. "You've had your look, okay? Can I get dressed again, please?"

"In a minute." The giantess leaned even closer, turning her head sideways on the table and squinting with the bottom eye up at Valerie's legs. "I just want to check something. I want to see...oh, wow!"

Valerie jumped back, startled, frightened at the fast movement of the giantess, stepping away as the huge nose brushed briefly against her own thigh. Millan rose up and looked around the big table.

"Oh, my God!" the giant teen exclaimed, as she started to rifle through the assortment of pens, pencils and other bric-a-brac in the big mug. "Where is that thing...where did I...got it!"

Millan had extracted a hand magnifying lens from the mug, and she was bringing it in close to Valerie. "Lay down," she said, excitement brimming in her giant blue eyes. "Lay down on the table with your feet spread apart a little."

"What? Why should I do that?"

Millan laughed giddily. "Oh, I think we both know, 'because I said so' is a good enough answer. Right, doll girl?"

Valerie didn't like where this was going but, knowing she had no choice, she complied. The smooth, wooden surface of the table felt hard and cold on her back and buttocks, and as she stared up at the grinning giantess, she felt a horrible sense of trepidation grip her gut. What did the giant girl have in mind?

Millan just kept grinning down at Valerie for a moment, then reached down and placed the back of her giant finger against he bottoms of Valerie's bare feet. Valerie shuddered at the touch, feeling the heat of Millan's thick-skinned flesh against the comparatively delicate soles of her own tiny feet.

The giant girl then rolled her finger on the table slightly, pushing it forward a little so that the huge digit rolled under both of Valerie's legs, raising them as the finger continued to slide forward on the table.

"What are you doing?" Valerie asked nervously, helplessly watching her own, slightly spread legs rising slowly before her. "Stop that!"

"I told you," Millan said absently, bringing in the lens. "I'm just checking you out."

Valerie watched in terrified wonder as the lens came down toward her, giving her a gigantic, reverse image of Millan's monstrous, staring eye. At the extreme magnification, Valerie could see a tracing of branching, red veins pulsing sickly in the vast white of the giant eye. 

The giant girl used a finger of the lens hand to nudge Valerie's feet a little farther apart, spreading her legs wider atop the other giant finger.

"Hey! What are you-"

"I don't believe it!" the giantess suddenly exclaimed, pulling away the lens but still holding Valerie's legs aloft on her finger. "You've got a real, live pussy! Just like a real person! Cool!"

In the midst of her awkward position - her feet above her head, her legs spread wide, and her butt inching off the table - Valerie shook her head as though trying to clear it. She stared up at the giant girl. "You..you didn't think I'd have a vagina?"

Millan rolled her eyes. "Well, duh! You're just a little doll. How was I to know you were anatomically correct?" The giant face dipped down to look through the lens, aiming it in between Valerie's legs again, close enough so that long strands of platinum hair tickled over Valerie's legs. "This is so trippy! Who'd have thought my new little cunt had a cunt of her very own!"

Valerie gawked up at the giantess. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," she said in shocked disbelief. "Don't you know I'm a real person?"

Millan laughed. "Yeah, sure you are." She set aside the hand lens and began to reach her finger down between Valerie's legs. "Now let's check out this little doll pussy of yours."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is the food alright?"

Betty looked up, holding a giant slice of some kind of red melon in her hand. She nodded. "Yes, Zava. It's very good. Thanks."

The dark-haired giantess nodded. "I'm glad you like it, Betty."

Zava looked at Mark, who sat on the opposite side of the plate from Betty. He was sitting near a couch-sized wedge of cheese, picking desultorily at a corner of it. 

"Mark," Betty hissed under her breath, "say thanks, for God's sake!"

Her friend fixed her with an annoyed stare, then flipped a quick glance up at the teen giantess. "Thanks," he muttered, then resumed playing at eating the cheese.

"You're very welcome, little man." 

Betty smiled around bites of the juicy melon, enjoying the tangy, exotic taste of the large fruit. Zava was turning out to be a delightful hostess, even if Mark was too pig-headed to appreciate it. 

Zava leaned in closer, studying the two Little People on her nightstand. When they both flinched back from her, she smiled and pulled back a bit. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that you have no idea how cute you guys are! Watching you Little People do regular stuff like eating is just so cool. I like to watch you use your little hands to feed yourselves."

"Enjoy the show," Mark said gruffly. "I'll be taking a shit later. You'll want to stay tuned for that."

Zava laughed. "My, Betty. He certainly is a grumpy little guy, isn't he?"

"Sorry, Zava," Betty said, shrugging and shooting Mark a warning glare. "Some people just don't have very good table manners."

Mark acted as though her hadn't heard.

Zava, grinning, fingered the little rifle that was attached to her pendant. "I guess he's mad that I took away his little gun." 

Betty smiled, polishing off her last piece of melon, then cleaning her hands on the corner of a giant paper napkin. "So what's next, Zava? Got someplace for us to sleep?"

Zava nodded. "Yeah, I have an idea, but we can talk about the later, Betty Do-" The giant, pretty face colored a bit. "Sorry, Betty. Anyway, I thought of something else. I'll bet you guys have to sort of camp out now that you're on our planet, right?"

Betty crossed her legs on the edge of the plate and stared up at the giantess, wondering where this was going. "Um, yeah, Zava. That's right. Why do you ask?"

"Well," the giantess continued, "I tried to think about how that would be for you, being a girl and all. And I thought maybe you'd like to take a real bath for a change."

Betty gawked at the giantess. Her mind was suddenly flooded with an image of herself, frantically treading water in a giant bath tub, trying to keep her head above water as she dog-paddled around inside the huge, porcelain walls. "Oh, I don't think so, Zava," Betty said quickly. "I'm too little for your tub, I think."

Zava laughed. "I was thinking the sink would be about right for you."

Betty thought about that for a minute. Then she grinned. "Oh."


In the bathroom, after Zava had drawn a small bath in the giant sink, she pulled up a chair and scooted it up to the counter. Betty looked up from where she stood on the tiled edge of the sink.

"Um, Zava," she said a little nervously, "you're not going to, uh, stay in here while I take my bath, are you?"

The giant teen smiled, turning merely pretty features into something beautiful. "We're all girls here, Betty. I thought this would be a good chance for us to, you know, talk. If it makes it easier," she said, quickly tugging her sweatshirt over her head, exposing the white, lacey bra underneath. "I can get naked, too."

That surprised a laugh out of Betty, who felt her cheeks go warm. "That's okay." She looked up at the giant, bulging cleavage, seeing it looming over her like the balcony of a flesh-toned mansion. "Seeing this much of you is intimidating enough as it is, Zava. One of your tits alone would be enough to crush the life out of me! Compared to you, I feel like an insignificant little toy."

"Don't be silly," the giantess said, lacing her hands together on the counter and leaning down to place her chin atop them. She tilted her head, regarding her tiny new friend intently. "You've got a smokin' hot little body on you, Betty. I'd kill to have one like it." 

Betty felt a blush color her cheeks. "That's nice of you to say, Zava, but..."

The dark-haired giantess laughed, reaching a hand around behind her own back. "Betty, if you don't get undressed, and I mean right now, I'm going to unholster these babies and beat you into submission with them. Got it?"

Betty sighed in resignation, but was unable to repress a small grin. "Well," she said, reaching back around for the zipper of her dress, "since you put it like that."
End Notes:

Hard to believe that Mark will eventually fall for Zava, huh?

Chapter 3 by Rainman1131
Author's Notes:

Betty gets clean and Val, um, doesn't.

 

Chapter 3



"That feels heavenly, Zava."

Betty lay back on the smooth curve of the porcelain sink, eyes closed, as two giant fingers massaged shampoo into her damp hair. The water lapped nearly to her chin, it's soothing warmth combining with the gentle touch of the giant fingertips to put Betty on the verge of sleep.

"I'm glad you like it," the giant voice boomed, sounding even louder in the echoing confines of the huge bathroom. The mammoth fingers scooped Betty's hair off her neckline, lifing it from the water and lathering up the fine strands. "I'm enjoying this, too, Betty. You're just so amazing to touch. So nice to play with."

Betty felt a slight shiver in spite of the warmth of the bath. She opened her eyes. "Um, Zava? I'm not really into...I mean, I like guys."

The giant teen chuckled, giving Betty's scalp a final scrub before pulling her fingers way. "Me, too, girlfriend. Like, exclusively. I just meant you're little and cute, and just all around adorable. It's just neat to hold you and stuff, okay?"

Betty nodded, relieved, and slipped a little lower into the water. "Okay, Zava. Thanks." She looked up at the giant girl. "You're pretty cute, yourself. For a giant, I mean."

"Gee, thanks," Zava's said, smirking. "Hey, what do you suppose the little guy is doing while we're in here having our girl time?"

Betty shrugged. "Planning to escape, I guess."

"What? Really?"

"Sure," Betty said, just before she dunked her head beneath the water, swirling it around for a minute to wash away the suds. When she re-surfaced, knuckling the water from her eyes and smoothing her wet hair away from her face, she saw the giantess staring down at her.

"You think he's trying to get away?" Zava said, sounding alarmed. She made a move as though getting ready to stand. "Maybe I should go check on him."

Betty waved a negilgent hand. "Nevermind, Zava. He'll just scope things out. He won't actually leave me here."

"Oh, okay." The giant teen looked puzzled. "How would he 'scope things out', though? I left him on my nightstand. That's way too high for him to jump down from."

Betty smiled. "There's a desk lamp on the nightstand, Zava. All he'd have to do is climb down the cord."

The giant girl looked impressed. "Wow. You Little People are pretty resourceful."

"We have to be, Zava. Most giants aren't as nice as you are."

Zava smiled. "Thanks. Oh, are you ready for some soap?"

"Yes, please."

Zava reached her arm above Betty over the sink, and grabbed a liquid soap dispenser, squirting a generous portion into her own palm. "I was wondering, Betty," Zava said slowly, "is Mark, um, seeing anyone?"

Betty had to suppress a laugh, noting the sudden blush that had bloomed on the cheeks of the giantess. "Why?" Betty asked, but understanding immediately. "Do you like him, Zava?"

"Well..." The blush deepened.

Betty gave the giantess a kind smile, wishing she were big enough to reach up and pat one of the giant hands. "That's so cute, Zava. He's a little old for you though, I think." She raised her hands apologetically. "Not to mention, a tad on the small side, honey."

Zava dropped her eyes. "I know. It's stupid."

"No it's not, Zava." Betty kept her voice gentle. "Here, can I have some of that soap?"

The giant hand came down, hovering next to where Betty lay, it's wide expanse resting lightly on the water's surface. Before reaching for the pool of soap, Betty patted the side of the giant palm, looking up at the giantess.

"It's okay for you to have a little crush on Mark, Zava. It's natural. Just don't get too fixed on it, okay? A lot of obstacles there."

"I understand, Betty. Thanks." The giant girl suddenly sounded subdued.

Betty paused, looking at the puddle of viscous, emerald-colored soap that nearly filled the center of the giant palm. She reached out to palm out a dripping handful of the gelid liquid, then grinned up at the giantess and jerking her head at the huge lake of soap still left in Zava's hand. "Did you get enough soap, do you think?"

A smile touched the giant lips. "Maybe I got carried away."

Betty shrugged, slapping down her handful of soap back onto the giant palm, then hoisting herself up out of the water. She crawled into the giant hand, scooting her butt over until she was next to the viscid green pool. She grinned up at the giantess. "You know, there's no use wasting it."

"No." Zava's grin widened. "That would be a shame."

"Yep," Betty replied, then rolled herself into the thick, green liquid, feeling it coating thickly over her belly, buttocks and legs. She frolicked back and forth across the giant palm, succeeding in coating her entire body below the neck with a slick layer of the liquid soap. She giggled as the slickness of her own skin tickled against the lined, thick-skinned palm of the giantess. It was, Betty thought, the most fun she'd ever had in a giant hand.

Zava giggled, too. "You're such a little nut! I can't believe you're older than me!"

Betty laughed, as she reached back behind her and grabbed hold of Zava's thumb with two hands. "I'm not that much older than you, girl. And you know what, Zava?"

"What?"

Betty locked eyes with the giantess, and started to pull herself giddly up and down across the giant hand, sliding her butt throught the thick puddle of soap and over the ridges of Zava's palm lines. "I like playing with you, too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a teeny, tiny little pussy," the blond giantess said softly, her face in so close that Valerie could feel the puffs of warm breath on the skin of her inner thighs. "What good is that pathetic little thing, anyway?" 

Valerie squirmed a little on her butt, wanting to scoot away on the tabletop, but not wanting to anger the psychotic giantess. She settled for a petulant frown, but kept her legs where the giantess had placed them - spread apart with her feet hooked at the heels over one giant finger.

Millan reached in to touch a fingertip to Valerie's crotch again, pressing lightly into the tiny vaginal lips, and smiling as she was able to elicit another uncomfortable squirm and gasp from the helpless little woman. 

"You know," the giant blond said thoughtfully, as she began to make tiny stroking motions with her probing finger, "looking at that little thing, it makes me wonder what your little men have for dicks." She laughed. "My God! Those little pricks must be skinnier than toothpicks! And I'll bet they're only like this long!"

The giant teen was holding her finger and thumb a short distance apart. "Is that right, my little pet cunt? Are your little guys' peckers this tiny?"

Valerie sighed, noting the actually rather generous foot-and-a-half space between the giant fingers. "Something like that," she muttered sullenly, not wanting to get into an argument with the giantess.

Millan laughed again. "Wow. I have got to catch me another one of those little guys. I would love to see one of those tiny little dicks." Then her eyes lit up, as she thought of something. "You know what would be really cool? I could catch one of those little guys, and make him fuck you, right in the palm of my hand! That would be so awesome!"

Valerie gawked at the giantess. She just stared up for a moment, suddenly feeling the stiffness in her body from being in such an odd position for so long. She flexed the muscles of her calves and thighs, doing it subtly so the giantess wouldn't think she was resisiting her. After the bomb that Millan had just dropped, Valerie made a conscious effort to force the image of sex in a giant hand out of her mind, concentrating instead on relaxing the strain in her tired muscles.

Millan laughed. "Aww. My little slut-girl looks so sad. I'm sorry I don't have a mate for you yet, pet. I'll bet you really need a good fuck, too." The huge, beautiful face took on a thoughtful look. Then, mercifully, the giant finger holding her heels, lowered Valerie's legs to the table, the giant hand moving away.

Valerie's relief was short-lived, as Millan grinned and fingered the collar of her white robe. "I was thinking of what I could use to give you a good fuck, and then it hit me. I bet you'll like this, pet." 

The giant teen smirked as she edged open her robe, partially revealing her huge, unfettered breasts; they were full and rounded, two shades darker white than her robe, and swelling tightly inside the soft confines of the circus tent-sized terry cloth. Millan pulled the garment open still more, then reached down to lightly pinch at the nipple of her right tit.

She grinned down at tiny Valerie, leaning back a bit in her chair. "I think I found something for you to fuck."
End Notes:

Poor Val. Lucky Betty.

Chapter 4 by Rainman1131
Author's Notes:

Millan still isn't very nice. Zava and Mark have a moment.

Chapter 4


"What's up, little guy? Been exploring?"

When Zava returned from the bathroom, she was amused to find Mark scrambling back up the lamp cord. She grinned. Betty had been right: the little man had been checking for escape routes.

"I...I wasn't doing...anything," the six-inch-tall man panted, as he hauled himself back onto the nightstand. "I was just having a look around, that's all."

"Sure," Zava said, as she got on her bed, lying back against her pile of pillows. "Because exploring my bedroom is just such an exciting adventure for you, right?"

Mark ignored her sarcasm, crossing his little arms over his surprisingly broad chest. "Where's Betty? What have you done with her?"

Zava rolled her eyes. "Oh, you know, the usual. Grinding her bones to make my bread. That sort of thing."

The doll-sized man just glared up at her.

Zava laughed. "Oh, lighten up, Mark! Her clothes are in the sink soaking. I set her on a towel on the counter, and gave her a magazine to read while she's waiting. Hey, maybe you'd like me to wash your clothes, too?" Zava grinned. "And your cute little self, as well?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's it. Fuck my nipple, you little slut."

The miniature woman had been reluctant at first, refusing to follow instructions when she was placed atop Millan's right breast. Another flick to the side of the tiny creature's head, however - not quite enough to knock her out this time - had convinced the tiny Earthling that cooperation was in her best interest.

Now, as Millan leaned back in her chair, the little redhead was straddling the top of Millan's tit, little legs clamping tightly to it to keep herself from tumbling off. She was grinding herself rhythmically onto Millan's stiffened nipple, mashing her little pussy onto the pebbled, hard nub. 

Millan smiled. "That's a good girl. I can feel that little pussy of yours trying to take in my big old nipple. It's a little too wide for that tiny slit of yours, isnt' it?"

The tiny Earthling's only response was a tired little grunt as she continued to hump Millan's nipple, her breaths coming in short, huffing little gasps and her eyes firmly clamped shut. Millan saw that the little face had reddened to a spotchy, fevered blush of exertion, the miniature features twisted into an expression that was equal parts pleasure and pain. Her little pet, it seemed, was not quite as reluctant as she had been letting on.

"Aww," Millan cooed, reaching down to take one cute little tit between her thumb and forefinger, rubbing the ridges of her thumb pad across the tiny nipple. "My little doll seems to be enjoying herself now. I knew you were just a little slut. Can't get enough, can you, you dirty little cunt?"

The tiny woman squeaked as her little boob was played with, stopping her thrustings for a second, but quickly continuing when Millan gave her tit a warning squeeze. The soft little doll humped into Millan's tit-flesh with renewed vigor, squirming a little around the giant fingers now playing with her own tits, but having the common sense not to resist the giantess.

"You're starting to get wet down there, aren't you, little cunt? Nasty little thing, aren't you?"

There was no coherent response from the little woman - just the tiny little grunts as she assaulted Millan's tit with her body, legs squeezing into the breast tightly and the little hands gripping at Millan's fingers as they continued to play with her grape-sized tits. Millan noticed, with no small degree of pleasure, the tiny tears squeezing out of the tightly shut eyes and flowing down the smooth, reddened cheeks.

Millan laughed. "Oh, you pathetic little cunt. It hurts trying to grind that little pussy onto my nip, doesn't it? Well, you'd better keep at it, you little twat. If you don't I might decide to just rip one of these little tits clean off." 

Millan gave one of the tiny breasts a light pinch, and was rewarded by a high-pitched scream from her little pet.

The blond teen grinned. Now she was having fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You sure look cute down there."

Mark stood on Zava's lap near the hem of her short sleepshirt, staring up at her. He made a small, huffing sound through tight lips, then took a few quick steps along Zava's hip.

Zava liked the feel of the tiny footsteps across the thin material of her shirt. Giggling, she placed a hand down in front of the little man, effectively stopping him before he could jump down off her body to the bed below. Mark stared first at the giant hand before him, then back up at Zava. He didn't look happy.

Zava laughed again. "Oh, come on, Mark! Don't be mad. Anyway, I thought you'd like being in my lap. Down there so close to my..." Zava felt a tiny blush climb her cheeks. "Well...you know."

The tiny man let out a derisive snort. "You must be joking. You're nothing but a child."

Zava frowned, then seemed to notice her hand still hanging just in front of the little man. She made small shooing motions with her fingers, finally coaxing Mark to walk back to where she had originally set him down near her bellybutton. With her little man back under control, she told him tartly, "I am not a child. I'm eighteen years old. Besides," she added, grinning as she cupped her breast over her sleepshirt, giving it a squeeze, "I kinda don't think you've ever seen a 'child' with tits like these, huh, Mark?"

That seemed to shut up the little man for a moment. He gawked up at her, small beneath the shelf of her breasts as she leaned forward a bit. Zava was a amused to see Mark now actually in the shadow of her chest.

Feeling more confident, Zava slid her bare feet toward her on the blanket, raising her knees up as her legs tucked in close. She smiled as she saw Mark twist his little head slowly around, taking in the firm swell of her tight, shapely thighs as they towered behind him. "Or maybe you're a leg guy, Mark," she said. "How about it? Are my legs long enough for you? Are they big enough to wrap around you, do you think?" 

Mark looked stunned for another few seconds, then he shook his head, grinning. "You're just a silly young girl, Zava. And I've had just about enough of this nonsense. Now put me back on the nightstand." 

No, little man, she thought with an inner smile, now I've had enough.

She reached her hand down, lightening fast, and stuck her thumb and forefinger in between the little man's legs, clamping gently but firmly onto his crotch. Mark shouted and punched at her fingers, as Zava pinned him up against her bare leg. As she held him there, pinioned by his privates against the smooth flesh of her thigh, he continued to pound at her fingers and shout up at her, though his voice now had a strangled, strained quality to it. Behind the anger, the tiny voice seemed to hold a hint of some other emotion entirely.

Zava began to slide the struggling little man up her thigh, doing her best to hold him securely yet gently between her thumb and forefinger. His flailing little body felt wonderfully warm and firm in her grasp. She was happily surprised to feel something tiny and hard pressing through the crotch of his pants onto the pad of her thumb.

"You're right, Mark. I am just a kid," she said, giggling in delight, "so I guess I'll just play with my cute 'widdle' toy now." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millan watched in fascination as the tiny redhead gave a keening, high-pitched squeak, then flopped bonelessly down across her tit. When the little body started to roll off her breast, Millan scooped it easily into her palm, and brought the tiny creature up to her own face.

She grinned. Her little doll had passed out.

"Not much endurance, huh, slut?" she whispered, prodding the tiny vermin in the side with a red-nailed finger. "I had a lot more planned for you tonight, too. Oh well. I'll have to dream up some more stuff I can do to you tomorrow, I guess."

For the next several moments, Millan explored the tiny body in her hand. She flicked at the grape-sized tits with her fingers, tapping rhythmically at them as though working two, tiny speed bags. She stuck the tip of her pinky finger into the tiny, rosebud mouth, making the little lips seem to suckle her finger in a teasing imitation of felatio as she pulled her finger in and out. She then set the tiny woman down on the table, taking one little leg in each hand and pulling them apart then together, apart then together - amusing herself by pretending the opening and closing little pussy was talking to her.

Millan snatched up the still unconscious woman in her fist, bringing the lolling body up to her face. She gave the flushed, slack body a sloppy lick with her broad, wet tongue. 

"Have a nice nap, pet," she cooed in mock affection. "Tomorrow the real fun starts."

End Notes:

Well, at least Millan and Zava are having fun.

Chapter 5 by Rainman1131
Author's Notes:

A bit more naughty stuff, then the getaway!

Chapter 5


"This will keep those pesky little hands from getting in my way," said Zava with a giggle, as she trapped Mark's entire upper body easily against her thigh beneath her cupped hand. His tiny legs still kicked at Zava's leg wildly, but the flailing little limbs could do nothing to shield his crotch from her.

"Now let's check out this cute little thingy of yours."

Tiny though it was, Zava had no problem finding Mark's dick; the throbbing little rod was tent-poling the front of his pants, pressing tightly at the thin fabric as though ready to rip through it.

Squinting in concentration, Zava tapped at the tiny penis with her fingertip, batting it this way and that, and smiling at the muffled squeaks and moans from the little man. His tiny member felt springy and alive inside the thin layer of cloth, and Zava longed to rip the doll pants off to get a glimpse of the precious little thing.

Zava resisted the impulse, though, because she didn't want to humilate her little man. Instead, she simply continued to fondle Mark through his pants, delighting in the feel of the little member as it sprang up and back as she tapped playfully at it. The little man's fists were now pattering half-heartedly against her palm, and his cries had changed mostly to soft little moans.

Zava laughed. "Awww, that's better, Mark. Now my little guy is starting to enjoy himself. You like it when I play with it, don't you, my precious little man?"

The only answer was a tiny, muffled groan.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, as she delicately pinched the toothpick-thin member between her thumb and forefinger, and began to slowly move her fingers up and down the tiny shaft. Even through the pants, Zava could feel the little dick pulse and harden, coming alive at her gentle ministrations. The front of Mark's pants was now stretched tightly over the throbbing little shaft, and Zava could tell that a tiny explosion was imminent.

Zava was sure she could make the little guy blow with just another few seconds of her gentle shaft stroking, but she decided to change things up a bit. She removed her fingers. She leaned forward, and cupped her chin to her own thigh, planting it in between Mark's now feebly kicking legs. Feeling the little feet tapping weakly at her cheeks, she leaned in close and pressed her lips to Mark's crotch. Her eyes were closed, but she easily found the tiny, throbbing penis by feel with her mouth.

"What are you...?" Mark moaned heavily. "What...ahhhh!"

Zava had lightly bitten down on Mark's penis through his pants, sliding her teeth slowly up the shaft, then pulling at the head delicately with her teeth.

Inside her hand, Mark gave another tiny, strangled shout, and Zava was pleased to feel the miniature dick blow it's load. She could feel the little, electric pulses through her lips, as her tiny lover emptied himself in gushing spurts inside his pants. She could taste the ghost of his seed through the thin material, a tiny gift that she licked off her lips as she pulled her mouth off him.

Zava removed her imprisoning hand, then caught Mark deftly in the other one as he tumbled bonelessly into her palm. His tiny face was mottled and sweaty, his expression dazed. He lay panting in her palm for several minutes, his hands dropping to cover his stained crotch. His little body had curled into a nearly fetal ball in the center of Zava's hand.

"Awww, cute," Zava cooed, reaching down to brush his little hands aside and dab playfully at his sticky pants. "Looks like somebody needs to get cleaned up after all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie woke to pain.

There was a rough, burning sensation between her legs, and her breasts felt bruised and battered. She felt an aching soreness in all her joints, as though she had been exercising for hours. In fact, it seemed she was still exercising.

She opened her eyes to find her legs being manipulated in Millan's fingers, the giant thumb and forefinger grabbing her at the ankle and bending her leg back and forth at the knee, as though testing it's range of motion.

Valerie stared up at the blond teen. "What...what are you doing to me now?"

Millan frowned, glaring down at her. "Oh, so you're finally awake. About fucking time. I'm just checking you out, pet. Here. Hold that leg straight. As straight as you can."

"Why?"

The giant fingers gave her leg a tug, wrenching it painfully at the hip socket.

"Ow!" Valerie screamed, tugging back with all her might but knowing it was useless against the giant's steel grip. "Please! That really hurts!"

"Shut up!" Millan gave Valerie's leg another pull, eliciting another scream. "Do as I say, you little cunt! Hold that leg straight. Both of them, in fact. And hold them as stiff as you can. Now."

Valerie recognized the menace in the giant girl's tone, and quickly obeyed. She held her legs straight as she lay on her back on the table, trembling with fear as she awaited the next move of the giantess. 

"That's better," Millan said, as she grabbed both of Valerie's feet and lifted them a little off the table. Then Valerie felt Millan's other giant hand slide beneath her. Watching nervously, Valerie saw the fingers rise up to tap at the back of her own knees.

The light pressure of the giant fingers was enough to buckle Valerie's knees.

Millan snorted. "Are you fucking kidding me? Try it again, slut."

Really scared now, Valerie complied, tightening the muscles of her legs even more for the strange test of the giantess. Once again, though, Millan easily bent Valerie's legs at the knees.

The giant teen sneered at her. "You're pathetic. How am I going to use you like this? You're limp as a noodle."

Valerie shook her head, regretting the movement immediately, surprised to find that even that small motion set off tiny waves of pain in her bruised and battered body. Through clenched teeth she muttered, "What do you mean? Use me for what?"

Millan snorted. "God, you're dense. My vibrator's batteries are low, so I need a new dildo. Get it?"

Valerie felt the color drain out of her face. She stared up at the giantess. "You...you can't do that to me. I'm a person, not a sex toy."

The giant blond laughed. "You dumb little cunt. A sex toy is exactly what you are to me. But I can see you're too limp and pathic to do me any good now, so..." The giantess grabbed Valerie roughly around the legs and hauled her dizzyingly into the air. "I'm putting you away for the night. Rest up, little slut. We'll try this again in the morning.'

Valerie lolled weakly in the grip of the giantess, relieved as she was dumped into the large, cardboard box - until she fell awkwardly onto her shoulder and back, further bruising her tired, abused body. Valerie rolled heavily onto her back, catching sight of the giant girl's face below the slowly closing lid of the box.

"Sleep tight, you little bitch," Millan said with a sneer. "Tomorrow is your lucky day. You get to fuck a goddess."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, could you put us down now, Zava?"

Betty and Mark sat side by side in the giant girl's cupped hands. Zava had brought them in close to her face, her large eyes studying her little friends as though she were trying to memorize them.

A small pout touched the pretty, giant features. "Awww. Do I have to?"

It was the next morning, and Zava had taken the little people through town and to the edge of the woods - near where they had their camp and where they hoped to rendezvous with the others. Betty could tell that the giant teen, in spite of her obviously kind nature, didn't really want to let them go; trying to think about it objectively, Betty couldn't really blame the young giantess. Who wouldn't want to have some tiny, pet people of their very own?

Betty stood up on the giant palm, and leaned in to plant a kiss at the corner of Zava's mouth. She gave the huge, soft cheek a couple of pats. "Yes, honey, you do. You've been very nice to us until now. It would be kind of mean of you to keep us against our will now. Don't you think?"

The giantess sighed. "You're right, Betty. I wasn't really going to keep you. Honest. How about this, though. Will you guys promise to come back and visit me again sometime?"

"Well," Betty began, "I don't know about that, Zava..."

"We'll try, Zava. If we're in the area."

Both woman turned to gawk at Mark, who had been very quiet since the night before. Betty thought she saw an odd look pass between Mark and the giant teen, but it was gone before she could deciper it.

At last, Zava lowered her hands, allowing Mark and Betty to step onto the ground. As soon as they walked into the head high grass, Betty recognized where they were and knew they would be back at camp within the hour. They both turned to look up at Zava, who was now standing still at the edge of the treeline, looking like a statue of some Roman goddess - though the halter, shorts and sneakers went a little counter to the illusion.

Mark and Betty waved up at her. 

The giantess smiled sadly and waved back, turning away quickly and trying, unsuccessfully, to hide her tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Valerie woke once again to an aching body. She was stiff in every joint and muscle, it seemed, and her pussy felt so sore that for a moment she just lay in a curled up ball with her hands gently cupping herself between her legs.

When she felt she could move a little, she sat up with her back up against the side of the box, trying to clear her head and think of some kind of plan. The giantess had potentially deadly plans for her this morning, and Valerie knew she had to think of some way out.

She was having a hard time thinking, though, because there was a bright sliver of light that was shining into her box, making her squint against it's glare.

"What the hell is that?" she wondered, shading her eyes with her hand as she looked to the other end of the box. "What's causing that..."

And then she saw it.

In the side of the giant box, at about the height of her head had she been standing, was a small, curving slit in the box. That was were the sliver of daylight was coming from. 

Valerie felt a flutter of excitement in her stomach. The slit, she realized, was the gash Mark had cut into the box when he'd been attempting to rescue Valerie's friends the day before. Valerie allowed herself to hope.

She managed to stand, wavering on her feet a moment, then stumbling over to the other side of the box. She pushed tentatively at the lower edge of the smooth-cut tear, and was barely able to restrain a cry of joy as the thick cardboard bowed outward at her touch.

Valerie closed her eyes, sighing. "Thanks, Mark," she whispered softly.

Once she'd convinced her sore, tired muscles to cooperate, worming her way out of the box proved surprisingly easy. She stepped lightly down onto the table, her head on a swivel for any sign of the evil giantess. From this side of the box anyway, Millan was not in sight.

Valerie retrieved her discarded clothes from the table, and quickly dressed herself. She surveyed the table top quickly, seeing a lamp on a far corner. It had a cord that she knew she could use to climb down to the floor. 

As she was stepping around to that side of the table, Valerie at last saw the giantess; she was sleeping in a giant bed at the other side of the room, softly snoring beneath a circus tent-sized quilt. Valerie noted with distaste that the giant teen's robe hung open around her partially exposed legs, revealing her giant womanhood in all it's glistening glory. The pubic patch above it was a straw-colored riot of coarse, long hairs that, were Valerie standing there, would come halfway up her calves.

Valerie shuddered, thinking of the giant teen's words the night before.

Tomorrow is your lucky day. You get to fuck a goddess.

The thought hastened Valerie back toward the lamp cord. She had to get going before Millan woke up; this Valerie knew with a certainty, and yet she hesitated. She looked back in the direction of the box - her former prison.

A smile touched her lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie caught up with Betty and Mark shortly before they reached camp. The three friends hugged each other fiercely, each telling their own tales of their respective nights with the giant girls. Mark was the more subdued of the trio, saying little, but all three Little People were clearly just glad that they had all made it through their adventures in one piece.

As they walked into camp, Betty wrapped her arm around Valerie's shoulder, hugging her friend to her. "Val, you handled that awful Millan just perfectly. Giving in to her demands, but biding your time and escaping when the opportunity arose." Betty gave the redhead a big squeeze, and smiled. "That's not really like you, you know? Usually you tend to rile the giants up. Getting in their faces, always trying to get in the last word."

Valerie laughed, returning the hug. "That was the old Val, Betty. I've matured in my old age." She winked. "I've grown."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millan stood at the table, looking down at the now empty box. She held the lid in one hand, her fingers white-knuckled and crinkling the cardboard near the point of crushing it. 

She'd already searched her room, and then the house, finding no sign of her tiny pet. She was already furious, imagining the sadistic tortures she would devise for the deceitful little slut - when the writing caught her eye.

The gigantic blond crushed the lid in her hand, then let it fall unnoticed to the floor. 

There, on the side of the box was a line of faint, blue-inked writing - a wavery scrawl that looked like the work of a young child. Or, perhaps, the writing of someone so small she had to hold the pen in two arms as she struggled to write with it.

Bye, goddess read the spidery script.

Guess you'll have to fuck yourself.
End Notes:

That's it for me on this one. 

Paisalandia's part of the story begins from here. Have fun with the continuing tale, good readers. Paisalandia's erotic passages make mine look a little tame.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7088